Terminology as Topic
RNA, Ribosomal, 16S
Molecular Sequence Data
Descriptions of specific amino acid, carbohydrate, or nucleotide sequences which have appeared in the published literature and/or are deposited in and maintained by databanks such as GENBANK, European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL), National Biomedical Research Foundation (NBRF), or other sequence repositories.
Pregnancy Reduction, Multifetal
Trinucleotide Repeat Expansion
An increased number of contiguous trinucleotide repeats in the DNA sequence from one generation to the next. The presence of these regions is associated with diseases such as FRAGILE X SYNDROME and MYOTONIC DYSTROPHY. Some CHROMOSOME FRAGILE SITES are composed of sequences where trinucleotide repeat expansion occurs.
Sequence Analysis, DNA
Bacterial Typing Techniques
An autosomal recessive disease, usually of childhood onset, characterized pathologically by degeneration of the spinocerebellar tracts, posterior columns, and to a lesser extent the corticospinal tracts. Clinical manifestations include GAIT ATAXIA, pes cavus, speech impairment, lateral curvature of spine, rhythmic head tremor, kyphoscoliosis, congestive heart failure (secondary to a cardiomyopathy), and lower extremity weakness. Most forms of this condition are associated with a mutation in a gene on chromosome 9, at band q13, which codes for the mitochondrial protein frataxin. (From Adams et al., Principles of Neurology, 6th ed, p1081; N Engl J Med 1996 Oct 17;335(16):1169-75) The severity of Friedreich ataxia associated with expansion of GAA repeats in the first intron of the frataxin gene correlates with the number of trinucleotide repeats. (From Durr et al, N Engl J Med 1996 Oct 17;335(16):1169-75)
Nucleic Acid Conformation
Neuromuscular disorder characterized by PROGRESSIVE MUSCULAR ATROPHY; MYOTONIA, and various multisystem atrophies. Mild INTELLECTUAL DISABILITY may also occur. Abnormal TRINUCLEOTIDE REPEAT EXPANSION in the 3' UNTRANSLATED REGIONS of DMPK PROTEIN gene is associated with Myotonic Dystrophy 1. DNA REPEAT EXPANSION of zinc finger protein-9 gene intron is associated with Myotonic Dystrophy 2.
Logical Observation Identifiers Names and Codes
A vocabulary database of universal identifiers for laboratory and clinical test results. Its purpose is to facilitate the exchange and pooling of results for clinical care, outcomes management, and research. It is produced by the Regenstrief Institute. (LOINC and RELMA [Internet]. Indianapolis: The Regenstrief Institute; c1995-2001 [cited 2002 Apr 2]. Available from http://www.regenstrief.org/loinc)
Nucleic Acid Hybridization
Widely used technique which exploits the ability of complementary sequences in single-stranded DNAs or RNAs to pair with each other to form a double helix. Hybridization can take place between two complimentary DNA sequences, between a single-stranded DNA and a complementary RNA, or between two RNA sequences. The technique is used to detect and isolate specific sequences, measure homology, or define other characteristics of one or both strands. (Kendrew, Encyclopedia of Molecular Biology, 1994, p503)
A deoxyribonucleotide polymer that is the primary genetic material of all cells. Eukaryotic and prokaryotic organisms normally contain DNA in a double-stranded state, yet several important biological processes transiently involve single-stranded regions. DNA, which consists of a polysugar-phosphate backbone possessing projections of purines (adenine and guanine) and pyrimidines (thymine and cytosine), forms a double helix that is held together by hydrogen bonds between these purines and pyrimidines (adenine to thymine and guanine to cytosine).
Multiple Birth Offspring
Type III intermediate filament proteins that assemble into neurofilaments, the major cytoskeletal element in nerve axons and dendrites. They consist of three distinct polypeptides, the neurofilament triplet. Types I, II, and IV intermediate filament proteins form other cytoskeletal elements such as keratins and lamins. It appears that the metabolism of neurofilaments is disturbed in Alzheimer's disease, as indicated by the presence of neurofilament epitopes in the neurofibrillary tangles, as well as by the severe reduction of the expression of the gene for the light neurofilament subunit of the neurofilament triplet in brains of Alzheimer's patients. (Can J Neurol Sci 1990 Aug;17(3):302)
Amino Acid Sequence
A set of three nucleotides in a protein coding sequence that specifies individual amino acids or a termination signal (CODON, TERMINATOR). Most codons are universal, but some organisms do not produce the transfer RNAs (RNA, TRANSFER) complementary to all codons. These codons are referred to as unassigned codons (CODONS, NONSENSE).
The restriction of a characteristic behavior, anatomical structure or physical system, such as immune response; metabolic response, or gene or gene variant to the members of one species. It refers to that property which differentiates one species from another but it is also used for phylogenetic levels higher or lower than the species.
A mass of organic or inorganic solid fragmented material, or the solid fragment itself, that comes from the weathering of rock and is carried by, suspended in, or dropped by air, water, or ice. It refers also to a mass that is accumulated by any other natural agent and that forms in layers on the earth's surface, such as sand, gravel, silt, mud, fill, or loess. (McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Scientific and Technical Terms, 4th ed, p1689)
Heredodegenerative Disorders, Nervous System
Vitamin K 2
Dictionaries as Topic
Sequence Homology, Nucleic Acid
Light-Harvesting Protein Complexes
Fragile X Syndrome
A condition characterized genotypically by mutation of the distal end of the long arm of the X chromosome (at gene loci FRAXA or FRAXE) and phenotypically by cognitive impairment, hyperactivity, SEIZURES, language delay, and enlargement of the ears, head, and testes. INTELLECTUAL DISABILITY occurs in nearly all males and roughly 50% of females with the full mutation of FRAXA. (From Menkes, Textbook of Child Neurology, 5th ed, p226)
Reproductive Techniques, Assisted
Electron Spin Resonance Spectroscopy
A technique applicable to the wide variety of substances which exhibit paramagnetism because of the magnetic moments of unpaired electrons. The spectra are useful for detection and identification, for determination of electron structure, for study of interactions between molecules, and for measurement of nuclear spins and moments. (From McGraw-Hill Encyclopedia of Science and Technology, 7th edition) Electron nuclear double resonance (ENDOR) spectroscopy is a variant of the technique which can give enhanced resolution. Electron spin resonance analysis can now be used in vivo, including imaging applications such as MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING.
Repetitive Sequences, Nucleic Acid
Sequences of DNA or RNA that occur in multiple copies. There are several types: INTERSPERSED REPETITIVE SEQUENCES are copies of transposable elements (DNA TRANSPOSABLE ELEMENTS or RETROELEMENTS) dispersed throughout the genome. TERMINAL REPEAT SEQUENCES flank both ends of another sequence, for example, the long terminal repeats (LTRs) on RETROVIRUSES. Variations may be direct repeats, those occurring in the same direction, or inverted repeats, those opposite to each other in direction. TANDEM REPEAT SEQUENCES are copies which lie adjacent to each other, direct or inverted (INVERTED REPEAT SEQUENCES).
Nucleic Acid Denaturation
Disruption of the secondary structure of nucleic acids by heat, extreme pH or chemical treatment. Double strand DNA is "melted" by dissociation of the non-covalent hydrogen bonds and hydrophobic interactions. Denatured DNA appears to be a single-stranded flexible structure. The effects of denaturation on RNA are similar though less pronounced and largely reversible.
Patient Identification Systems
The transfer of energy of a given form among different scales of motion. (From McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Scientific and Technical Terms, 6th ed). It includes the transfer of kinetic energy and the transfer of chemical energy. The transfer of chemical energy from one molecule to another depends on proximity of molecules so it is often used as in techniques to measure distance such as the use of FORSTER RESONANCE ENERGY TRANSFER.
Flagellate EUKARYOTES, found mainly in the oceans. They are characterized by the presence of transverse and longitudinal flagella which propel the organisms in a rotating manner through the water. Dinoflagellida were formerly members of the class Phytomastigophorea under the old five kingdom paradigm.
A rigorously mathematical analysis of energy relationships (heat, work, temperature, and equilibrium). It describes systems whose states are determined by thermal parameters, such as temperature, in addition to mechanical and electromagnetic parameters. (From Hawley's Condensed Chemical Dictionary, 12th ed)
Photosystem II Protein Complex
A species of gram-negative, facultatively anaerobic, rod-shaped bacteria (GRAM-NEGATIVE FACULTATIVELY ANAEROBIC RODS) commonly found in the lower part of the intestine of warm-blooded animals. It is usually nonpathogenic, but some strains are known to produce DIARRHEA and pyogenic infections. Pathogenic strains (virotypes) are classified by their specific pathogenic mechanisms such as toxins (ENTEROTOXIGENIC ESCHERICHIA COLI), etc.
One of the three domains of life (the others being Eukarya and ARCHAEA), also called Eubacteria. They are unicellular prokaryotic microorganisms which generally possess rigid cell walls, multiply by cell division, and exhibit three principal forms: round or coccal, rodlike or bacillary, and spiral or spirochetal. Bacteria can be classified by their response to OXYGEN: aerobic, anaerobic, or facultatively anaerobic; by the mode by which they obtain their energy: chemotrophy (via chemical reaction) or PHOTOTROPHY (via light reaction); for chemotrophs by their source of chemical energy: CHEMOLITHOTROPHY (from inorganic compounds) or chemoorganotrophy (from organic compounds); and by their source for CARBON; NITROGEN; etc.; HETEROTROPHY (from organic sources) or AUTOTROPHY (from CARBON DIOXIDE). They can also be classified by whether or not they stain (based on the structure of their CELL WALLS) with CRYSTAL VIOLET dye: gram-negative or gram-positive.
Intermediate Filament Proteins
A set of statistical methods used to group variables or observations into strongly inter-related subgroups. In epidemiology, it may be used to analyze a closely grouped series of events or cases of disease or other health-related phenomenon with well-defined distribution patterns in relation to time or place or both.
Fragile X Mental Retardation Protein
Genetic Diseases, Inborn
Photosynthetic Reaction Center Complex Proteins
Protein complexes that take part in the process of PHOTOSYNTHESIS. They are located within the THYLAKOID MEMBRANES of plant CHLOROPLASTS and a variety of structures in more primitive organisms. There are two major complexes involved in the photosynthetic process called PHOTOSYSTEM I and PHOTOSYSTEM II.
A field of biology concerned with the development of techniques for the collection and manipulation of biological data, and the use of such data to make biological discoveries or predictions. This field encompasses all computational methods and theories for solving biological problems including manipulation of models and datasets.
Peptide Chain Initiation, Translational
A process of GENETIC TRANSLATION whereby the formation of a peptide chain is started. It includes assembly of the RIBOSOME components, the MESSENGER RNA coding for the polypeptide to be made, INITIATOR TRNA, and PEPTIDE INITIATION FACTORS; and placement of the first amino acid in the peptide chain. The details and components of this process are unique for prokaryotic protein biosynthesis and eukaryotic protein biosynthesis.
RNA sequences that serve as templates for protein synthesis. Bacterial mRNAs are generally primary transcripts in that they do not require post-transcriptional processing. Eukaryotic mRNA is synthesized in the nucleus and must be exported to the cytoplasm for translation. Most eukaryotic mRNAs have a sequence of polyadenylic acid at the 3' end, referred to as the poly(A) tail. The function of this tail is not known for certain, but it may play a role in the export of mature mRNA from the nucleus as well as in helping stabilize some mRNA molecules by retarding their degradation in the cytoplasm.
Stable elementary particles having the smallest known negative charge, present in all elements; also called negatrons. Positively charged electrons are called positrons. The numbers, energies and arrangement of electrons around atomic nuclei determine the chemical identities of elements. Beams of electrons are called CATHODE RAYS.
Linear POLYPEPTIDES that are synthesized on RIBOSOMES and may be further modified, crosslinked, cleaved, or assembled into complex proteins with several subunits. The specific sequence of AMINO ACIDS determines the shape the polypeptide will take, during PROTEIN FOLDING, and the function of the protein.
The transfer of mammalian embryos from an in vivo or in vitro environment to a suitable host to improve pregnancy or gestational outcome in human or animal. In human fertility treatment programs, preimplantation embryos ranging from the 4-cell stage to the blastocyst stage are transferred to the uterine cavity between 3-5 days after FERTILIZATION IN VITRO.
The science that investigates the principles governing correct or reliable inference and deals with the canons and criteria of validity in thought and demonstration. This system of reasoning is applicable to any branch of knowledge or study. (Random House Unabridged Dictionary, 2d ed & Sippl, Computer Dictionary, 4th ed)
Fertilization in Vitro
DNA, Ribosomal Spacer
Gram-Positive Endospore-Forming Rods
An essential amino acid that is necessary for normal growth in infants and for NITROGEN balance in adults. It is a precursor of INDOLE ALKALOIDS in plants. It is a precursor of SEROTONIN (hence its use as an antidepressant and sleep aid). It can be a precursor to NIACIN, albeit inefficiently, in mammals.
A polynucleotide consisting essentially of chains with a repeating backbone of phosphate and ribose units to which nitrogenous bases are attached. RNA is unique among biological macromolecules in that it can encode genetic information, serve as an abundant structural component of cells, and also possesses catalytic activity. (Rieger et al., Glossary of Genetics: Classical and Molecular, 5th ed)
The characteristic 3-dimensional shape of a protein, including the secondary, supersecondary (motifs), tertiary (domains) and quaternary structure of the peptide chain. PROTEIN STRUCTURE, QUATERNARY describes the conformation assumed by multimeric proteins (aggregates of more than one polypeptide chain).
Abstracting and Indexing as Topic
The arrangement of two or more amino acid or base sequences from an organism or organisms in such a way as to align areas of the sequences sharing common properties. The degree of relatedness or homology between the sequences is predicted computationally or statistically based on weights assigned to the elements aligned between the sequences. This in turn can serve as a potential indicator of the genetic relatedness between the organisms.
Extensive collections, reputedly complete, of facts and data garnered from material of a specialized subject area and made available for analysis and application. The collection can be automated by various contemporary methods for retrieval. The concept should be differentiated from DATABASES, BIBLIOGRAPHIC which is restricted to collections of bibliographic references.
The development of the PLACENTA, a highly vascularized mammalian fetal-maternal organ and major site of transport of oxygen, nutrients, and fetal waste products between mother and FETUS. The process begins at FERTILIZATION, through the development of CYTOTROPHOBLASTS and SYNCYTIOTROPHOBLASTS, the formation of CHORIONIC VILLI, to the progressive increase in BLOOD VESSELS to support the growing fetus.
Sperm Injections, Intracytoplasmic
List of Coronation Street characters (2006)
Asha Alahan played by triplets Hannah, Harris and Ria Ahmed in 2006 and Tanisha Gorey since 2009, is one of the twins born to ... Roberts, Brian (2 February 2006). "TV EXCLUSIVE: CORRIE TWINS ARE REALLY..TRIPLETS". Daily Mirror. Retrieved 6 February 2017. ... Aadi and Asha are originally portrayed by triplets Hannah, Harris and Ria Ahmed. The characters were written out following ...
Pictures at an Exhibition
Triplet figuration. D: Interlude/Transition (mezzo forte with crescendo). Triplets. A: Main Theme (fortissimo); Grave, sempre ...
Bandbudh Aur Budbak
Triplets). All of them wear glasses. Jeeva: Jeeva (Hindi: जीवा) is the fattest boy in the class. He has a long nose. He ... The triplets are Jeeva's friends. Karan: Karan (Hindi: करन) is a very stylish boy. He is from United States and always boasts ... Mukesh, Ganesh & Ramesh: Brothers Mukesh, Ganesh & Ramesh (Hindi: मूकेश, गणेश ओर रमेश) are in triplets and they are Jeeva's ...
The "more advanced studies" include studies on intervals; broken octaves and tenths; triplets; the four-sixteenth rhythmic ...
... triplets or larger broods is a challenge given babies' varying appetites. Breasts can respond to the demand and ... "Breastfeeding triplets". Association of Radical Midwives. Archived from the original on 20 October 2007. Morrison B, Wambach K ... "Breastfeeding triplets, quads and higher". Australian Breastfeeding Association. Retrieved 23 January 2020. " ... Grunberg R (1992). "Breastfeeding multiples: Breastfeeding triplets". New Beginnings. 9 (5): 135-6. Archived from the original ...
Tri-City Dust Devils
The Triplets had relocated from Walla Walla and were an affiliate of the Texas Rangers for the first two years, independent for ... The Triplets relocated to Southwestern Idaho for the 1987 season and became the Boise Hawks. The Tri-Cities was also home to ... The Tri-Cities were without baseball until 1983 when the Tri-Cities Triplets (an homage to the 1973 name) formed, though they ... Triplets 1973; Ports 1974). In 1974, the Ports were an independent team and went 27-57 (.321) and drew just 21,611 in home ...
Published in Black Orpheus in 1963 People Who Led to My Plays (memoir), 1987 Deadly Triplets (novella), 1990 "Letter to My ... Kennedy, Adrienne (1990). Deadly Triplets. Minneapolis, MN: University of Minnesota Press. pp. 125. ISBN 0816618372. "Signature ...
It appears that reduction of triplets, where each triplet is in its own placenta, to twins results in a lower risk of preterm ... "Multifetal pregnancy reduction of triplets to twins compared with non-reduced triplets: a meta-analysis". Reproductive ... In triplets where two of the fetuses share a placenta and each has its own amniotic sac, it appears, with less certainty, that ... Triplets Anthoulakis, C; Dagklis, T; Mamopoulos, A; Athanasiadis, A (1 June 2017). "Risks of miscarriage or preterm delivery in ...
List of ICD-9 codes 630-679: complications of pregnancy, childbirth, and the puerperium
651.1 Triplets, unspec. 652 Malposition and malpresentation of fetus 653 Disproportion 654 Abnormality of organs and soft ...
Pontoon (card game)
Pairs and Triplets. If a player or the dealer turns up a pair, e.g. two Kings, he may 'go on both' and play them as separate ...
Doublets and triplets". Legal English Communication Skills. Learning English. Leuven, Belgium: Academische Coöperatieve ... Eliminate common doublets and triplets". Contract Drafting: Powerful Prose in Transactional Practice. ABA Fundamentals. Chicago ...
Coming Through the Rye (film)
Zwecker, Bill (5 November 2014). "Gossip Minute for Wednesday: Biel-Timberlake baby news; Wonder denies triplets; Chris Cooper ...
... triplet accurately in a bar of 4 4, count eighth-note triplets and tie them together in groups of four With a stress on each ... so the duration of a triplet quarter note is 2⁄3 the duration of a standard quarter note. Similarly, three triplet eighth notes ... The triplet indication may also apply to notes of different values, for example a quarter note followed by one eighth note, in ... The most common type of tuplet is the triplet. The modern term 'tuplet' comes from a rebracketing of compound words like quintu ...
Sultans signed triplets. Their former lead striker's and star players were the 'Amal 3 and lead striker name Aziz, Akbar, Alam ...
Through his work with The McGuire Sisters, Kane also worked with The Kane Triplets, who later performed on The Jack Benny Show ... CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) "Biography". The Kane Triplets. Archived from the original on 2009-07-17. Retrieved ...
2003 in animation
"The Triplets of Belleville". Retrieved November 26, 2019. "The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy". Retrieved November 26, 2019 ...
Resident Evil: Apocalypse
Tillson, Tamson (March 21, 2005). "Genie toons in Triplets". Variety. Archived from the original on December 6, 2017. "The 31st ...
List of Baby Einstein videos
"Baby Einstein Announces Triplets. - Free Online Library". web.archive.org. 2018-03-03. Retrieved 2020-12-12. "The Baby Einstein ...
Spotted eagle ray
"Adelaarsrog drieling geboren!" [Eagle Ray Triplets Born!]. www.burgerszoo.nl (in Dutch). March 26, 2018. "Collectie ...
List of cult films: T
"The Triplets of Belleville". AV Club. Retrieved 3 May 2013. Michael Stephenson (2009). Best Worst Movie. Archived from the ...
Triplets (1770-1770, Unbaptized). Rensselaer Schuyler (1773-1847), who married Elizabeth Ten Broeck, daughter of General ...
The couple are fathers to triplets, born in 2010 via a surrogate. "Meadville Area Senior High School". Craw.org. Retrieved ... Todd Holland [@ToddHolland3] (April 11, 2015). "Our #triplets turn 5! #superhero blowout begins... @Scotcheloring" (Tweet) - ...
A poetic triplet is a tercet in which all three lines follow the same rhyme, AAA; triplets are rather rare; they are more ...
Eakins, Norman (Sep-Oct 1998). "The Swedish Triplets" (PDF). The Lightship. Sarnia, Ontario: Huron Marine Society. XIX (5): 6. ...
Triplets can also occur. Fawns weigh 2.7 to 4 kg (6.0 to 8.8 lb) and have no scent for the first week or so. This enables the ...
Tony La Russa
"1962 Binghamton Triplets Statistics". Baseball-Reference.com. "Reinsdorf interested in bringing La Russa back to White Sox". ... La Russa made his major league debut on May 10, 1963, after having played 76 games with A's affiliates Binghamton Triplets and ...
In April 2013, Ludeke's wife Anelia gave birth to triplets, Juan, Micaela and Daniéle Ludeke. They also have an older daughter ...
51% of twins and 91% of triplets are born preterm, compared to 9.4% in singletons. 14% of twins and 41% of triplets are even ... for triplets) or, even more rarely, a further split occurs (for quadruplets). The odds of having identical triplets is unclear ... and triplets about once in 8000 conceptions. US figures for 2010 were: Twins, 132,562, 3.31% Triplets, 5,503, 0.14% Quadruplets ... Triplets are far less common than twins, according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, accounting for only ...
1937 in music
"Triplets" w. Howard Dietz m. Arthur Schwartz "Trusting My Luck" Maurice Sigler, Arthur Johnston "Turn Off The Moon" w.m. Sam ...
List of comedy films of the 2000s
"The Triplets of Belleville". Allmovie. Retrieved 31 May 2012. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) Wheeler, Jeremy. "Undead ...
The Triplets - Wikipedia
The Triplets were created in 1983, based on Capdevilas own daughters, three actual triplets born in 1969. The stories were ... Teresa (Tessa in the English dub) - She is the triplet with the pink ribbon. She is the most adventurous triplet and comes up ... Helena (Nellie in the English dub) - She is the triplet with the green ribbon. She has the sweetest demeanor of the triplets. ... The Triplets find themselves involved in a different classic story in each chapter. Chapter 1: Hop o My Thumb Chapter 2: Snow ...
Triplets (basketball) - Wikipedia
Triplets is an American mens 3-on-3 basketball team that plays in the BIG3. They were the first team announced in the 2019 ... At the result of the 2019 BIG3 season, the Triplets won the championship over Killer 3s. "BIG3 announces WNBA legend Lisa ... CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) "2019 BIG3 basketball results, scores: Top-seeded Triplets win championship over Killer ...
Google Has Triplets
the Triplets on Spotify
Listen to the Triplets now.. Listen to the Triplets in full in the Spotify app ... The Triplets were way ahead of their time … back in the spotlight and taking their first steps down "Independence Road" Thats ... America first got to know The Triplets - Vicky, Sylvia and Diana Villegas - They were Signed immediately to a major label, they ... Thats the last word that comes to mind with the Triplets. Join them on Independence Road - and enjoy the ride. ...
The Holiday Triplets on Apple Books
If these two doctors can agree on anything-especially on adopting triplets-its sure to be a Christmas miracle!
As ... If these two doctors can agree on anything-especially on adopting triplets-its sure to be a Christmas miracle!. As director of ... But her flare for publicity blows up in her face when Samantha runs into trouble with her newly adopted triplets. She needs ...
As ... If these two doctors can agree on anything-especially on adopting triplets-its sure to be a Christmas miracle!. As director of ... But her flare for publicity blows up in her face when Samantha runs into trouble with her newly adopted triplets. She needs ...
Del Rubio Triplets | Encyclopedia.com
Selected discography Sources Source for information on Del Rubio Triplets: Contemporary Musicians dictionary. ... Del Rubio Triplets Lounge trio Whats with the Name? ... So when the nurse told Mama she had triplets, she said, That ... None of the Del Rubio Triplets ever married because, as Eadie told Lacher, "God comes first…. my sisters come second…. Music ... the trip started the transformation of the triplets from the Boyd sisters to the more upscale and classy Del Rubio Triplets. ...
Gift For Triplets from Baby
Twins, Triplets, Multiple Births: MedlinePlus
Twins, Triplets, and Other Multiples (Department of Health and Human Services, Office on Womens Health) Also in Spanish ... Being Pregnant with Twins, Triplets, and Other Multiples (March of Dimes Birth Defects Foundation) Also in Spanish ... Find health information in languages other than English on Twins, Triplets, Multiple Births ...
Bow Triplets | SoundClick
Jackson Triplets | CaringBridge
Daniel Jacobowitz - Re: altivec triplets: comments?
The Triplets of Belleville - Movie Reviews
Daniel Jacobowitz - Re: altivec triplets: comments?
Re: altivec triplets: comments?. *From: Daniel Jacobowitz ,drow at mvista dot com, ... Subject: Re: altivec triplets: comments?. *References: ,[email protected], ,20011118155149.B25646D2E ...
Chester Zoo Welcomes Dwarf Mongoose Triplets
Triplets reunited after 19-year separation
Triplet | Encyclopedia.com
triplets) one of three children or animals born at the same birth. 2. a set or succession of three similar things. ∎ Mus. a ... tri·plet / ˈtriplit/ • n. 1. (usu. triplets) one of three children or animals born at the same birth. 2. a set or succession of ... triplet. Group of 3 notes, or notes and rests, equal in time-value, written where a group of 2 notes is suggested by time ... triplet The Concise Oxford Dictionary of Music © The Concise Oxford Dictionary of Music 1996, originally published by Oxford ...
Dell Readies Android Phone Triplets - Linux.com
Twins, Triplets, Multiple Births - Multiple Languages: MedlinePlus
Panda triplets born in China | PBS NewsHour
... in the southern city of Guangzhous Chimelong Safari Park have officially announced the birth of extremely rare panda triplets. ... Panda triplets born in China. Science Aug 12, 2014 3:19 PM EST Video by AP ... Still unnamed, the cubs are "the only panda triplets that have ever survived," according to a statement released by the zoo ... in the southern city of Guangzhous Chimelong Safari Park have officially announced the birth of extremely rare panda triplets. ...
Got Triplets Water Bottles - CafePress
The Haden Triplets - LA Weekly
Fun Triplets T-Shirts - CafePress
Ranking college football's best triplets
CBBC Newsround | UK | 'Terror triplets' walk free from court
The teenage triplets who terrorised shopkeepers in Kent walked free from court after magistrates gave them a two-year ... The teenage triplets who terrorised shopkeepers in Kent walked free from court after magistrates gave them a two-year ... Shopkeepers in Gillingham had hoped that the triplets would be locked up, but the law says they cannot be jailed. One ...
TRIPLETS - A TALL, BUT TRUE, TALE - The Washington Post
And so the twins were triplets. (Anyone else out there?). It didnt take long for them to begin to act like triplets. They ... So the triplets have grown up and joined forces. Now, after a year and a half running a business together, they are 26 going on ... Triplets is in the trendy young artsy neighborhood to the west of Sammys. Its waiters wear jeans, its dining room is the kind ... After such a meal you need some exercise to help you cope with it, so Triplets winds up the evening with sing-alongs, the back ...
Country Triplets Quiz
Triplets | Drummerworld Forum
So Im diving down the rabbit hole that is linear triplets and would really like others experiences with them. Theres a lot ... foot starting each triplet and also easier to use groups of threes, sixes for my triplets. Sometimes have to modify them to end ... 3. Practice all permutations as triplets. Play one measure of triplets, then one measure of time, and so on. Keep time with ... Cleaning up triplets is something I work on every now and then. Some are still pretty bumpy but its getting better. I like a ...
Triplets | WWAY TV
Blind triplets make history by achieving rank of Eagle Scout. ABC News - October 27, 2017 12:00 AM. 0 ... Three degrees for triplets who graduate CFCC together. Jenna Kurzyna - May 11, 2018 6:07 PM. 0 ... Surprise! Mom expecting triplets delivers unexpected addition. WWAY News - June 5, 2018 6:17 PM. 0 ... Father of twins fainted when he discovered his wife is expecting triplets. WWAY News - November 13, 2017 12:00 AM. 0 ...
2018BellevilleBirthsAltivec triplets2017Sets of tripletsTwins and tripletsSistersBirth2019HttpsQuadrupletsPhotonPregnancySiblingsBabiesCoronavirusRepeatsOuncesDaughtersScoutsCelebrateSonsCompeteNaturallyYearsDaddyPregnantStoryKentEpisodesRareMakeAmericaSHARETimeTransformationJoinBabyArticleRANKJailFindCaseFamily
- So, which teams in college football will feature the best sets of triplets in 2018? (espn.com)
- TORONTO - The whimsical, animated Canadian/French/Belgian co-production "The Triplets of Belleville," nommed for two Oscars a year ago, took the top prize for film at the 25th Genie Awards, Canada's salute to the indigenous film industry, held Monday in Toronto. (variety.com)
- The Triplets of Belleville show off their stuff at the beginning of Sylvain Chomet's animated feature. (metroactive.com)
- The animated success d'estime The Triplets of Belleville , by Sylvain Chomet, occupies a zone of cinematic art akin to that staked out by Jacques Tati. (metroactive.com)
- The sensation of watching Tati's films could be put into words as "This is too funny to laugh at," and most of The Triplets of Belleville plays out in this spirit. (metroactive.com)
- Despite this ingenuity, Chonet's insufficiently keen way with jokes is the Achilles heel in The Triplets of Belleville . (metroactive.com)
- French filmmaker Sylvain Chomet directs the animated feature The Triplets of Belleville. (movies.com)
- The report said the triplets were only the fourth known to have been born in the world through artificial breeding programs, but it wasn't clear how many had survived from such births. (app.com)
- Trends in Twin and Triplet Births: 1980-97. (cdc.gov)
- The report, "Trends in Twin and Triplet Births: 1980-97," shows that between 1980-82 and 1995-97 the twin birth rate rose 63 percent for women between the ages of 40 and 44 and nearly 1,000 percent for women 45-49 years of age. (cdc.gov)
- Overall, from 1980 to 1997 the number of twin births in the United States rose 52 percent (from 68,339 to 104,137) and triplet and higher births rose 404 percent (from 1,377 to 6,737 births). (cdc.gov)
- Rates of low birthweight, very low birthweight, and infant mortality were 4 to 33 times higher for twins and triplet and higher births compared with singleton births. (cdc.gov)
- According to the National Center for Health Statistics, the number of twin births increased 74% , and the number of higher order multiples (twins, triplets, quadruplets, etc.) increased fivefold from 1980 to 2000. (americanpregnancy.org)
- In the last two decades the number of twin births in US increased by 70% and the number of women having triplets or more babies has quadrupled. (medindia.net)
- Gifts for Twins & Triplets" last modified May 13, 2017. (ehow.co.uk)
Sets of triplets1
- Of course, the story of two sets of triplets with the same names is hardly as good as a story of three sets of triplets with the same names. (israel21c.org)
Twins and triplets12
- Make your gifts for twins and triplets that little bit extra special. (ehow.co.uk)
- Pick gifts that will be much appreciated by thinking of twins and triplets as being individuals and not just a single unit. (ehow.co.uk)
- While bundles of diapers or other essentials will make a useful gift for newborn multiples, there are many other interesting gift ideas for twins and triplets of all ages. (ehow.co.uk)
- Show twins and triplets that you recognise each of them as an individual by giving the gift of personalised clothes. (ehow.co.uk)
- Charms are a unique gift for twins and triplets of all ages. (ehow.co.uk)
- Give twins and triplets a special place where they can store precious items, such as jewellery and keepsakes. (ehow.co.uk)
- Twins and triplets often have to share, therefore giving them each their own box to store things in will be much appreciated. (ehow.co.uk)
- Scrapbooks for twins and triplets are a thoughtful gift. (ehow.co.uk)
- To make the scrapbook extra special, remember to include photos of the twins and triplets as individuals as well as with their siblings. (ehow.co.uk)
- Parents of newborn twins and triplets may welcome some special items to make things a little easier in the first few months, whereas older twins or triplets will love the shared gift of an expensive game or toy. (ehow.co.uk)
- In 1961, Manhattan's Child Development Center (which later merged into the Jewish Board) began a controversial experiment, which involved separating adopted twins and triplets into families of differing financial means and studying how their personalities were shaped by their environments. (usatoday.com)
- It's estimated that anywhere from five to 21 sets of twins and triplets participated in the study without their knowledge, although exact details about its findings are scant: Before lead psychiatrist Peter Neubauer's death in 2008, he had the records sealed in archives at Yale University, unavailable to the public until 2065. (usatoday.com)
- triplets ) one of three children or animals born at the same birth. (encyclopedia.com)
- Chinese zoo officials in the southern city of Guangzhou's Chimelong Safari Park have officially announced the birth of extremely rare panda triplets. (pbs.org)
- China announced Tuesday the birth of extremely rare panda triplets in a further success for the country's artificial breeding program. (app.com)
- 4. Are there any warning concerns about giving birth to Triplets? (medhelp.org)
- A warm peat fire glowed in the fireplace as Mrs. MacTattie gave birth to a set of identical triplet boys. (electricscotland.com)
- After giving birth a year ago, Ms. Knox-Floyd left her job as a school safety aide in order to care for the triplets. (nytimes.com)
- CHICAGO - The eternal debate of what affects human development more, our nature or our nurturing, opens up again in the wild story of "Three Identical Strangers," a new documentary about triplets who were separated at birth, only to discover each other by chance and uncover some difficult truths about that separation. (hollywoodchicago.com)
- At the same time, the triplet and higher birth rate rose nearly 400 percent for women in their thirties and exploded by more than 1,000 percent for women in their forties. (cdc.gov)
- Comparable but less pronounced rises were observed in twin and triplet and higher birth rates. (cdc.gov)
- Non-Hispanic white women were more than twice as likely as non-Hispanic black or Hispanic women to have a triplet birth. (cdc.gov)
- triplet and higher birth rates for Nebraska and New Jersey were twice the national level. (cdc.gov)
- Kumasi, May 15, GNA - Miss Comfort Tawiah, a 22-year-old housewife, resident at Nkawie in the Atwima district on Friday gave birth to triplets, all girls, at the Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital (KATH) in Kumasi. (modernghana.com)
- At the result of the 2019 BIG3 season, the Triplets won the championship over Killer 3's. (wikipedia.org)
- https://www.ehow.co.uk/list_6900286_gifts-twins-triplets.html. (ehow.co.uk)
- Vanishing twin syndrome is commonly seen in case of triplets or quadruplets in which one of the fetuses disappears. (medindia.net)
- One well-studied system is that of the alkylphenylglycolates, which after absorption of an ultraviolet photon form a triplet state whose evolution to form products such as ketenes can be followed on a time scale of hundreds of nanoseconds. (sciencemag.org)
- Pregnancy with triplets. (medhelp.org)
- The chance of a 'natural' triplet pregnancy is about 1/800 pregnancies. (medhelp.org)
- Actually, a triplet pregnancy is UNDESIRABLE. (medhelp.org)
- A pregnancy with multiples is considered a known risk, not a goal, and a RE trying to create triplets on purpose is likely considered to be an ethics violation worthy of lost licensure because triplets pregnancies are so inherently risky to the gestating person. (yahoo.com)
- Unlike other siblings, the DNA of triplets is very closely matched, so the detectives couldn't tell precisely which one of the brothers was involved in handling the guns. (people.com)
- In 2005, 133,122 twin babies and 6,208 triplet babies were born in the United States. (womenshealth.gov)
- I really love all babies, and that would be wonderful if I have my own babies, more wonderful would be if they're triplets! (medhelp.org)
- Two of the babies born on June 17 are in good health and show no symptoms of COVID-19, doctors treating the triplets said, while the third one has pneumonia but is in stable condition. (reuters.com)
- After losing four babies during pregnancies, a Mansfield, UK couple is celebrating Christmas with their new triplets. (inquisitr.com)
- Jody stopped working in September and was admitted to the clinic with early signs of labor in November, but ultimately the babies waited until 32 weeks-about the average gestational age for triplets, according to Damron. (newser.com)
- These New York babies are the first known case of triplets all born with craniosynostosis, a rare skull condition. (today.com)
- MEXICO CITY (Reuters) - Mexican health authorities are trying to understand how a set of newborn triplets became infected with the novel coronavirus even though neither one of their parents tested positive for the virus. (reuters.com)
- Protein encoded by a gene which has a triplet repeat expansion, i.e. the increase of triplet (trinucleotide) repeats within the gene sequence. (uniprot.org)
- The genes that have the most problems are those that have something called triplet repeats. (yeastgenome.org)
- Using PCR , Koch and coworkers showed that a gene with triplet repeats ended up with more of them if the ISW1 protein (Isw1p) wasn't there to shepherd the nucleosomes properly. (yeastgenome.org)
- In fact, Triplet Repeat Expansion Disorders happen when the number of repeats increases from one generation to the next. (yeastgenome.org)
- The triplets were born within four hours of each other and currently weigh between 230 grams (8 ounces) and 333 grams (12 ounces). (app.com)
- Josiah weighed only 2 pounds 2 ounces when the triplets were born, which meant he had to stay behind in the hospital for a while after the others went home. (nytimes.com)
- For the first time in the 107-year history of the Boy Scouts, three triplets who are blind have been named Eagle Scouts. (wwaytv3.com)
- BETHESDA, Md. , Oct. 13, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The National Capital Area Council, Boy Scouts of America is proud to announce three blind triplets have advanced to the rank of Second Class thanks to hard work and the support of their troop and leaders. (prnewswire.com)
- The Haden Triplets celebrate the release of a new record at Zebulon. (laweekly.com)
- The father, Mohamed, 46, and his three 18-year-old triplets _ sons Ali and Hussain, and daughter Zainab _ were granted bail in Parramatta Local Court yesterday. (news.com.au)
- But the Luiks are believed to be the first identical triplets to compete against each other. (telegraph.co.uk)
- 2. a) How to get pregnant with Triplets naturally? (medhelp.org)
- For over 50 years, the identical triplets, dressed many times in matching hot pants and go-go boots, mined the archives of rock and pop history for classic hits and new favorites which were vamped and camped up for their legions of fans across the globe. (encyclopedia.com)
- I am just 18 years old, but I really want to have triplets in future. (medhelp.org)
- The risk for these adverse outcomes was lowest for twins and triplet and higher born to women 35-44 years of age. (cdc.gov)
- Or, Dor and Mor are triplets, born in different cities and in different years. (israel21c.org)
- In an interview with Lacher, Eadie related the story behind why she, Elena, and Milly were born as triplets, " Daddy always liked to buy two extra of everything. (encyclopedia.com)
- 1. How many ways are there to get pregnant with Triplets? (medhelp.org)
- The Triplets find themselves involved in a different classic story in each chapter. (wikipedia.org)
- The teenage triplets who terrorised shopkeepers in Kent walked free from court after magistrates gave them a two-year supervision order. (bbc.co.uk)
- By 2004, the Triplets series consisted of 104 episodes, while The Bored Witch reached 52. (wikipedia.org)
- But 'to have a patient with spontaneous identical triplets is incredibly rare,' says a doctor who recently delivered a set of such triplets-and puts the odds at about one in a million. (newser.com)
- America first got to know The Triplets - Vicky, Sylvia and Diana Villegas - They were Signed immediately to a major label, they released a smash single, "You Don't Have To Go Home Tonight. (spotify.com)
- Buy charms as gifts to mark special occasions and life events that the twins or triplets share. (ehow.co.uk)
- The Triplets were way ahead of their time … back in the spotlight and taking their first steps down "Independence Road" That's the title of their next album, a collection of original songs Their voices are unmistakable. (spotify.com)
- At the age of 14, the Del Rubio Triplets visited Los Angeles for the first time with their parents. (encyclopedia.com)
- Dwarf mongoose triplets have emerged from their burrow for the first time at the Chester Zoo, seen exploring their new world in this video. (news.com.au)
- Now, the triplets are all in jail, and join an older brother who has also spent time in prison - 30-year-old Sanford pleaded guilty to multiple charges in 2001, and was released in August of this year. (vibe.com)
- I have 4/4 time, 3 triplet 1/2 notes in one measure. (gnu.org)
- At the heart of this transformation is the set of equivalent network triplets, shown in Figure 5. (thefreelibrary.com)
- For two decades Larry and Carrie Mase have had children in the house, but this spring they'll have the house to themselves, sending their triplets off to join the military. (abc15.com)
- The Saunders triplets are two brothers and one sister who played the baby version of Harry Potter in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (2001) during an early scene when Harry is being brought to his aunt and uncle's house. (imdb.com)
- Identical triplets snapped by baby photographer Anne Geddes at just 9 weeks old are all grown up - and still at home in front of the camera. (nzherald.co.nz)
- From there, the saga only gets crazier: After reading a newspaper article about the brothers and seeing their striking resemblance to himself, David Kellman reached out to Galland's mother to say that he might be their triplet. (usatoday.com)
- In addition to receiving the Second Class rank, the Cantos triplets each received two merit badges at the week-long Goshen Boy Scout Camp this summer. (prnewswire.com)
- To find out, they turned to old-fashioned detective work, carrying out extensive inquiries across London to try to pinpoint the triplet responsible. (people.com)
- have now examined these spectral changes at higher resolution and find evidence for the formation of two different np* triplet states that differ in lifetime by about an order of magnitude and arise from the stereochemistry of the alkyl group. (sciencemag.org)
- I am proud of the dedication my officer showed in tracking down and linking the Gabriel triplets to this case," said Detective Chief Inspector Hayoukane on Friday after the court proceedings. (people.com)
- The case shown in Figure 6 involving shunt notches can be considered trivial in that the triplet can be derived from simple delta-to-tee equivalences. (thefreelibrary.com)
- Thanks everyone for praying for my sister and her triplets, and my family. (dailystrength.org)
- But when the triplets needed new clothing and furniture, the family turned to Brooklyn Community Services, an organization supported by The New York Times Neediest Cases Fund, for help, and received $250. (nytimes.com)