Terminology as Topic
RNA, Ribosomal, 16S
Bacterial Typing Techniques
Sequence Analysis, DNA
Molecular Sequence Data
Descriptions of specific amino acid, carbohydrate, or nucleotide sequences which have appeared in the published literature and/or are deposited in and maintained by databanks such as GENBANK, European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL), National Biomedical Research Foundation (NBRF), or other sequence repositories.
Logical Observation Identifiers Names and Codes
A vocabulary database of universal identifiers for laboratory and clinical test results. Its purpose is to facilitate the exchange and pooling of results for clinical care, outcomes management, and research. It is produced by the Regenstrief Institute. (LOINC and RELMA [Internet]. Indianapolis: The Regenstrief Institute; c1995-2001 [cited 2002 Apr 2]. Available from http://www.regenstrief.org/loinc)
Nucleic Acid Hybridization
Widely used technique which exploits the ability of complementary sequences in single-stranded DNAs or RNAs to pair with each other to form a double helix. Hybridization can take place between two complimentary DNA sequences, between a single-stranded DNA and a complementary RNA, or between two RNA sequences. The technique is used to detect and isolate specific sequences, measure homology, or define other characteristics of one or both strands. (Kendrew, Encyclopedia of Molecular Biology, 1994, p503)
A mass of organic or inorganic solid fragmented material, or the solid fragment itself, that comes from the weathering of rock and is carried by, suspended in, or dropped by air, water, or ice. It refers also to a mass that is accumulated by any other natural agent and that forms in layers on the earth's surface, such as sand, gravel, silt, mud, fill, or loess. (McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Scientific and Technical Terms, 4th ed, p1689)
Vitamin K 2
Dictionaries as Topic
The restriction of a characteristic behavior, anatomical structure or physical system, such as immune response; metabolic response, or gene or gene variant to the members of one species. It refers to that property which differentiates one species from another but it is also used for phylogenetic levels higher or lower than the species.
Patient Identification Systems
One of the three domains of life (the others being Eukarya and ARCHAEA), also called Eubacteria. They are unicellular prokaryotic microorganisms which generally possess rigid cell walls, multiply by cell division, and exhibit three principal forms: round or coccal, rodlike or bacillary, and spiral or spirochetal. Bacteria can be classified by their response to OXYGEN: aerobic, anaerobic, or facultatively anaerobic; by the mode by which they obtain their energy: chemotrophy (via chemical reaction) or PHOTOTROPHY (via light reaction); for chemotrophs by their source of chemical energy: CHEMOLITHOTROPHY (from inorganic compounds) or chemoorganotrophy (from organic compounds); and by their source for CARBON; NITROGEN; etc.; HETEROTROPHY (from organic sources) or AUTOTROPHY (from CARBON DIOXIDE). They can also be classified by whether or not they stain (based on the structure of their CELL WALLS) with CRYSTAL VIOLET dye: gram-negative or gram-positive.
A set of statistical methods used to group variables or observations into strongly inter-related subgroups. In epidemiology, it may be used to analyze a closely grouped series of events or cases of disease or other health-related phenomenon with well-defined distribution patterns in relation to time or place or both.
Sequence Homology, Nucleic Acid
DNA, Ribosomal Spacer
Gram-Positive Endospore-Forming Rods
Abstracting and Indexing as Topic
A specified list of terms with a fixed and unalterable meaning, and from which a selection is made when CATALOGING; ABSTRACTING AND INDEXING; or searching BOOKS; JOURNALS AS TOPIC; and other documents. The control is intended to avoid the scattering of related subjects under different headings (SUBJECT HEADINGS). The list may be altered or extended only by the publisher or issuing agency. (From Harrod's Librarians' Glossary, 7th ed, p163)
A family of extremely halophilic archaea found in environments with high salt concentrations, such as salt lakes, evaporated brines, or salted fish. Halobacteriaceae are either obligate aerobes or facultative anaerobes and are divided into at least twenty-six genera including: HALOARCULA; HALOBACTERIUM; HALOCOCCUS; HALOFERAX; HALORUBRUM; NATRONOBACTERIUM; and NATRONOCOCCUS.
Extensive collections, reputedly complete, of facts and data garnered from material of a specialized subject area and made available for analysis and application. The collection can be automated by various contemporary methods for retrieval. The concept should be differentiated from DATABASES, BIBLIOGRAPHIC which is restricted to collections of bibliographic references.
Medicine in Literature
Database Management Systems
Extensive collections, reputedly complete, of references and citations to books, articles, publications, etc., generally on a single subject or specialized subject area. Databases can operate through automated files, libraries, or computer disks. The concept should be differentiated from DATABASES, FACTUAL which is used for collections of data and facts apart from bibliographic references to them.
Unified Medical Language System
A research and development program initiated by the NATIONAL LIBRARY OF MEDICINE to build knowledge sources for the purpose of aiding the development of systems that help health professionals retrieve and integrate biomedical information. The knowledge sources can be used to link disparate information systems to overcome retrieval problems caused by differences in terminology and the scattering of relevant information across many databases. The three knowledge sources are the Metathesaurus, the Semantic Network, and the Specialist Lexicon.
Gram-Positive Endospore-Forming Bacteria
Lipids containing one or more phosphate groups, particularly those derived from either glycerol (phosphoglycerides see GLYCEROPHOSPHOLIPIDS) or sphingosine (SPHINGOLIPIDS). They are polar lipids that are of great importance for the structure and function of cell membranes and are the most abundant of membrane lipids, although not stored in large amounts in the system.
A field of biology concerned with the development of techniques for the collection and manipulation of biological data, and the use of such data to make biological discoveries or predictions. This field encompasses all computational methods and theories for solving biological problems including manipulation of models and datasets.
The processes by which organisms utilize organic substances as their nutrient sources. Contrasts with AUTOTROPHIC PROCESSES which make use of simple inorganic substances as the nutrient supply source. Heterotrophs can be either chemoheterotrophs (or chemoorganotrophs) which also require organic substances such as glucose for their primary metabolic energy requirements, or photoheterotrophs (or photoorganotrophs) which derive their primary energy requirements from light. Depending on environmental conditions some organisms can switch between different nutritional modes (AUTOTROPHY; heterotrophy; chemotrophy; or PHOTOTROPHY) to utilize different sources to meet their nutrients and energy requirements.
A language dysfunction characterized by the inability to name people and objects that are correctly perceived. The individual is able to describe the object in question, but cannot provide the name. This condition is associated with lesions of the dominant hemisphere involving the language areas, in particular the TEMPORAL LOBE. (From Adams et al., Principles of Neurology, 6th ed, p484)
Directories as Topic
A body of water covering approximately one-fifth of the total ocean area of the earth, extending amidst Africa in the west, Australia in the east, Asia in the north, and Antarctica in the south. Including the Red Sea and the Persian Gulf, it constitutes the third largest ocean after the ATLANTIC OCEAN and the PACIFIC OCEAN. (New Encyclopaedia Britannica Micropaedia, 15th ed, 1990, p289)
Use of written, printed, or graphic materials upon or accompanying a drug container or wrapper. It includes contents, indications, effects, dosages, routes, methods, frequency and duration of administration, warnings, hazards, contraindications, side effects, precautions, and other relevant information.
Republic of Korea
Amino Acid Sequence
A genus of gram-negative, aerobic, facultatively methylotrophic rods occurring singly or occasionally in rosettes. Members of this genus are usually motile and are isolated from soil, dust, fresh water, lake sediments, leaf surfaces, rice, air, and hospital environments. (From Bergey's Manual of Determinative Bacteriology, 9th ed)
Clinical Laboratory Information Systems
Medical Record Linkage
Linear POLYPEPTIDES that are synthesized on RIBOSOMES and may be further modified, crosslinked, cleaved, or assembled into complex proteins with several subunits. The specific sequence of AMINO ACIDS determines the shape the polypeptide will take, during PROTEIN FOLDING, and the function of the protein.
Growth of organisms using AUTOTROPHIC PROCESSES for obtaining nutrients and chemotrophic processes for obtaining a primary energy supply. Chemotrophic processes are involved in deriving a primary energy supply from exogenous chemical sources. Chemotrophic autotrophs (chemoautotrophs) generally use inorganic chemicals as energy sources and as such are called chemolithoautotrophs. Most chemoautotrophs live in hostile environments, such as deep sea vents. They are mostly BACTERIA and ARCHAEA, and are the primary producers for those ecosystems.
Processes by which phototrophic organisms use sunlight as their primary energy source. Contrasts with chemotrophic processes which do not depend on light and function in deriving energy from exogenous chemical sources. Photoautotrophy (or photolithotrophy) is the ability to use sunlight as energy to fix inorganic nutrients to be used for other organic requirements. Photoautotrophs include all GREEN PLANTS; GREEN ALGAE; CYANOBACTERIA; and green and PURPLE SULFUR BACTERIA. Photoheterotrophs or photoorganotrophs require a supply of organic nutrients for their organic requirements but use sunlight as their primary energy source; examples include certain PURPLE NONSULFUR BACTERIA. Depending on environmental conditions some organisms can switch between different nutritional modes (AUTOTROPHY; HETEROTROPHY; chemotrophy; or phototrophy) to utilize different sources to meet their nutrients and energy requirements.
A whiplike motility appendage present on the surface cells. Prokaryote flagella are composed of a protein called FLAGELLIN. Bacteria can have a single flagellum, a tuft at one pole, or multiple flagella covering the entire surface. In eukaryotes, flagella are threadlike protoplasmic extensions used to propel flagellates and sperm. Flagella have the same basic structure as CILIA but are longer in proportion to the cell bearing them and present in much smaller numbers. (From King & Stansfield, A Dictionary of Genetics, 4th ed)
Databases, Nucleic Acid
Records as Topic
A genus of gram-negative, aerobic, rod-shaped bacteria. Organisms in this genus had originally been classified as members of the PSEUDOMONAS genus but overwhelming biochemical and chemical findings indicated the need to separate them from other Pseudomonas species, and hence, this new genus was created.
The class of all enzymes catalyzing oxidoreduction reactions. The substrate that is oxidized is regarded as a hydrogen donor. The systematic name is based on donor:acceptor oxidoreductase. The recommended name will be dehydrogenase, wherever this is possible; as an alternative, reductase can be used. Oxidase is only used in cases where O2 is the acceptor. (Enzyme Nomenclature, 1992, p9)
One of the three domains of life (the others being BACTERIA and Eukarya), formerly called Archaebacteria under the taxon Bacteria, but now considered separate and distinct. They are characterized by: (1) the presence of characteristic tRNAs and ribosomal RNAs; (2) the absence of peptidoglycan cell walls; (3) the presence of ether-linked lipids built from branched-chain subunits; and (4) their occurrence in unusual habitats. While archaea resemble bacteria in morphology and genomic organization, they resemble eukarya in their method of genomic replication. The domain contains at least four kingdoms: CRENARCHAEOTA; EURYARCHAEOTA; NANOARCHAEOTA; and KORARCHAEOTA.
Pattern Recognition, Automated
... acquired Securitas Direct AB. Hellman & Friedman purchased Bain Capital's remaining stake in Securitas Direct in October 2015. ... Financial News, March 12, 2010 "EQT sells Securitas Direct for €2.3bn". Financial Times. Retrieved October 15, 2019. "Bain/ ... "Hellman & Friedman to take control of Sweden's Securitas Direct". Reuters. October 2, 2015. Retrieved October 15, 2019. Physio- ... Comtois, James (December 15, 2017). "Bain Capital to assume management of Harvard's $3.4 billion direct real estate portfolio ...
Securitas Direct and Microsoft announced that they wouldn't advertise themselves on that show again and Securitas blamed wrong ... 28 November 2011). «Securitas Direct alega 'mala planificación de medios' tras salir en 'La noria'». Retrieved Januar 7, 2012. ...
He currently skips "Team Bern Zähringer Securitas Direct" on the World Curling Tour. Schwaller skipped the Swiss junior men's ...
Ion Gavrilă Ogoranu
For 29 years, the Securitate were unable to capture him. He was caught in 1976, after 21 years on the run, at the house of the ... He was reportedly spared execution at the direct intervention of U.S. President Richard Nixon. Ogoranu's life is the subject of ...
He sees a direct link between Gârbea and the Romanian Surrealist group's Gellu Naum, and beyond, to the "existential" absurdism ... "My Dead Weight/Country") among the post-1989 dramatic texts to have "brought up [...] the Securitate issue, in a trenchant and ... Printed the same year, his new drama volume, Divorţ în direct ("Live Divorce"), was nominated for another USR award. In late ... Published alongside Decembrie, în direct, Capul lui Moţoc ("Moţoc's Head") reinterprets Alexandru Lăpuşneanu, a novella by the ...
Thomas Berglund (Corporate Executive)
He was Chairman of Eltel Networks for 4 years till 2012, and was Chairman of Securitas Direct. He was President and Chief ... "Thomas Berglund to resign as Securitas' CEO - Securitas". www.securitas.com. Retrieved 2019-12-16. "Berglund elected Deputy ... He was the Securitas chief at the time of the high profile Securitas depot robbery, at Tonbridge, Kent when on 22 February 2006 ... "Securitas sees steady growth next year". www.ft.com. Retrieved 2019-12-17. "Securitas To Acquire Pinkerton". AP NEWS. Retrieved ...
Re-education in Communist Romania
... under direct watch of the Securitate, while the OS was responsible with gathering intelligence from the political prisoners. ... head of the Securitate. Its first commander was Iosif Nemeș. The Operational Service was subordinated to the Securitate, and ... Gradually, the Securitate harshened the conditions, as the entire mechanism grew more solid. The old guards were replaced with ... In order to cover up the responsibility for the events, the Securitate wanted to frame the prisoners themselves. As such, the ...
Securitas Direct and Gulfstream. Securitas Direct hired Zemingo to develop apps aimed to assist sales representatives in ... Most of Zemingo's customers are located in the US and Europe, among them are FLIR Systems, Securitas Direct, HP, Zero ...
He avoided a direct answer, but eventually informed Securitate about Maria Tănase's apparent disloyalty. While harassed in this ... As other Securitate records show, the public was aware of Teodoreanu's visits to the Securitate, but distinguished between him ... The Securitate relied on reports from its other informers, one of whom was Constantin I. Botez, the psychologist and academic. ... Owing to Securitate surveillance, the funeral was a quiet affair. The Writers' Union was only represented by two former ...
Quod Erat Demonstrandum (film)
It tells the story of two Romanian academics who are persecuted by Securitate, the secret police, in 1984. The title is a Latin ... Quod Erat Demonstrandum is a 2013 Romanian drama film directed by Andrei Gruzsniczki, starring Sorin Leoveanu and Ofelia Popii ...
Sometimes the snake directs its gaze along with hers. Sometimes there is no altar; the snake is coiled around the arm of her ... Salus was often shown seated with her legs crossed (a common position for Securitas), leaning her elbow on the arm of her ... This became the commonest pose: she is standing and grasping the wriggling snake firmly under her arm, directing it to the food ...
Closer to the Moon
The group, who have been convicted and are awaiting their execution, are ordered by the Securitate to star in the film. Later, ... Closer to the Moon (Romanian: Mai aproape de lună) is a 2013 Romanian-American comedy-drama film written and directed by Nae ... When Flaviu gets drunk and passes out, Max takes over directing. While setting up a shot, he secretly gives Virgil contact ... Henshaw as Judge Gwyneth Keyworth as Lidia Paul Jesson as Studio Manager Ionut Grama as Boris The film was written and directed ...
At the same time, Ceaușescu greatly extended the authority of the Securitate secret police and imposed a severe cult of ... Romania remained under the direct military occupation and economic control of the USSR until the late 1950s. During this period ... A 2006 Commission estimated the number of direct victims of the Communist repression at two million people. In 1965, Nicolae ... Certain traditional recipes are made in direct connection with the holidays: chiftele, tobă and tochitura at Christmas; drob, ...
In 1969, he was sentenced to two and a half years in prison for having beaten a Securitate officer at a bar. He served one year ... directed by Iulian Mihu. Until 28 November 2013, he was the vice president of the Professional Football League of Romania. ...
Securitas Direct, trivago, and Booking.com. Science and academia implementations include FAS Research Computing at Harvard ... or direct attached storage. Three different datastore classes are included with OpenNebula, including system datastores, image ...
Danube-Black Sea Canal
By 1952, the Directorate came under the direct supervision of the Internal Affairs Ministry, and the Securitate was allowed ... Without resolving to direct measures, the Russian Empire, who controlled the Sulina branch, started to show rigidity, ... Also during the construction period, the Danube-Black Sea Canal was advertised as a fast and direct connection between the ... Ceaușescu and the Securitate: Coercion and Dissent in Romania, 1965-1989, M.E. Sharpe, London, 1995, p.182 ISBN 1-56324-633-3 ...
2020 Brabantse Pijl
Bruxelles Circus-Wanty Gobert Gazprom-RusVelo Riwal Securitas Sport Vlaanderen-Baloise Team Novo Nordisk Total Direct Énergie " ...
Securitas Direct (6.14%) The control of Banca March, S.A. is exercised by the 4 children of Juan March y Servera: Juan (33.3 ...
... former Securitate agents stated that the Soviet KGB had charged the Securitate with "infiltrating France." In his autobiography ... Pleșiță's dealings were reputedly directed toward Soviet and Middle Eastern connections. Also in 1977, Pleșiță was involved in ... The Securitate was accused of brutal repression and torture in its efforts to end the unrest. After Ceauşescu was widely booed ... In 1981, the Securitate hired Carlos the Jackal to assassinate Romanian dissidents living in western Europe and to bomb the ...
Bingoal-Wallonie Bruxelles Circus-Wanty Gobert Nippo-Delko-One Provence Riwal Securitas Sport Vlaanderen-Baloise Total Direct ... In doing so, Ackermann cut across the front wheel of August Jensen of Riwal Securitas, causing the latter to fall heavily. ...
2020 Three Days of Bruges-De Panne
B&B Hotels-Vital Concept Bingoal-Wallonie Bruxelles Circus-Wanty Gobert Riwal Securitas Sport Vlaanderen-Baloise Total Direct ...
Gazprom-RusVelo Nippo-Delko-One Provence Rally Cycling Riwal Securitas Sport Vlaanderen-Baloise Team Novo Nordisk Total Direct ...
... ("The female bodyguard") is a 1982 Italian comedy film directed by Romolo Guerrieri. Misadventures of the bodyguard ... Ruby, a muscular girl is in love with a shy designer in spite of her father, the owner of the security agency Securitas, who ...
He directed the forced transition to collective farming, and kept his ministerial office after the proclamation of the People's ... and Securitate chief Alexandru Drăghici, into the proceedings, as well as inhumane treatment to which Luca had been subjected. ... The investigation revealed major irregularities and a pattern of abusive measures, including the direct implication of ...
Hinc Robur et Securitas, "Hence Stability and Reliability". The portal is a direct quotation of Vignola's portal at Villa ...
Ursu's son Andrei is trying to find the diary pages in the archives of the National Council for the Study of Securitate ... as a direct result of these cases, the United States withdrew Romania's "most favoured nation" status. His killing also ... Notele' către Securitate ale disidentului Gheorghe Ursu", in Cotidianul, July 10, 2007 Vladimir Tismăneanu, Fantasies of ... In 1984, two female subordinates denounced Ursu to the Securitate for his diary. On orders from General Eugen Grigorescu, his ...
2020 Brussels Cycling Classic
Wallonie Bruxelles Burgos BH Circus-Wanty Gobert Nippo-Delko-One Provence Riwal Securitas Sport Vlaanderen-Baloise Total Direct ...
It is possible that he was tortured throughout the questioning conducted on direct orders from the Securitate's Alexandru ... In preparation for the procedures, the Securitate took direct inspiration from the Slánský trials in Communist Czechoslovakia ( ... His file indicates that the secret police (which was soon to become the Securitate) had been keeping him under surveillance ... The Central Committee plenum that purged them assigned the Pătrășcanu investigation to a team of Securitate officials and their ...
In 1982, Ceaușescu directed the government to export much of the country's agricultural and industrial production in an effort ... During the course of the revolution, the Western press[who?] published estimates of the number of people killed by Securitate ... A veritable amity links me to him." He directed the construction of the Palace of the Parliament in Bucharest, which broke ... His secret police, the Securitate, was responsible for mass surveillance as well as severe repression and human rights abuses ...
Berlin Brandenburg Airport
Securitas Germany will staff the 35 screening stations. BER is equipped with 25 jet bridges with another 85 aircraft stands on ... This is to meet the demands of low-cost carriers and has no jetbridges, but boarding gates (B30-45) with direct apron access.[ ...
The Judd School
... directed that the £20,000 provided by The Skinners' Company for this cause be taken to neighbouring Tunbridge Wells, where it ...
CD19 directed chimeric antigen receptor T-cell candidates. In late June the company announced it has entered into a ...
The Bengali Night (1988), directed by Nicolas Klotz. *Domnişoara Christina ('Miss Christina', 1992), directed by Viorel ... the Securitate, also portrayed Eliade as a spy for the British Secret Intelligence Service and a former agent of the Gestapo.[ ... La Țigănci [ro] has been the basis for two theater adaptations: Cazul Gavrilescu ('The Gavrilescu Case'), directed by Gelu ... The Bengali Night, a 1988 film directed by Nicolas Klotz and based upon the French translation of Maitreyi, stars British actor ...
Religion in ancient Rome
Public vows formerly made for the security of the republic now were directed at the well-being of the emperor. So-called " ... For defixiones as direct appeals to divine justice, see Belayche, in Rüpke (ed), 286. For the widespread persistence of curse- ... At any time, the overwhelming majority of citizens - meaning the plebs - had minimal direct involvement in central government. ... official cult to a living emperor was directed to his genius; a small number refused this honour and there is no evidence of ...
Inner German border
... the two sides established procedures for maintaining formal contacts through 14 direct telephone connections or ... Department of State Security (Securitate). Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia. *Department of National Security (OZNA) ...
Carlos the Jackal
The Olivier Assayas-directed series Carlos (2010) documents the life of Ramírez Sánchez. The film won the Golden Globe Award ... Regnery, Alfred S. "Book Inspired Counter-Revolution", published in Human Events, 22 October 2001 "The Securitate Arsenal for ... The film Death Has a Bad Reputation (1990), directed by Lawrence Gordon Clark and presented by Frederick Forsyth, stars ...
Ceauşescu and the Securitate: Coercion and Dissent in Romania, 1965-1989 (M.E. Sharpe, 1995) pp53-54 Abebe Bikila. sports- ... productivity by allowing factory managers to depart from government-mandated production quotas and had relied instead on direct ...
The video for the song was directed by Hype Williams. Balan re-recorded the single in Greece as a duet with Greek pop star ... "ULTIMA ORĂ! Mihai Balan a fost numit director al Serviciului de Informații și Securitate". publika.md. Retrieved July 29, 2015 ... A video for the song was directed by Jesse Dylan, who shot the video in Los Angeles and based its concept around the movie ... The album's second single, "Johanna, Shut Up!" was released in the summer of 2008 along with a music video directed and shot in ...
Eastern Bloc politics
By 1989, total Securitate personnel officers and security troops totalled 38,682 for a population of 23 million. The Securitate ... The Soviets directed show trial methods, including a procedure in which confessions and "evidence" from leading witnesses could ... A former Romanian Securitate leader stated: This was achieved by a simple device: a factory, a local government department, a ... The Securitate also arrested 80,000 peasants who opposed labor reforms in 1949. Albania's Sigurimi, under the leadership of ...
According to former Securitate general Ion Mihai Pacepa, "In the Soviet Union, the KGB was a state within a state. Now former ... M. Prokhorov on a straight line with V. Putin: A directed show. // RBC, 25 April 2013. / # element-text Radio Echo of Moscow. ... He said that "Putinism is becoming a toxic brew of nationalism directed against neighboring nations, and populist envy, backed ... "direct signs of the departure of the current political system of Russia from the basic principles of competition policy": ...
... the Securitate. The first one of these pieces, directed mainly against philosopher Gabriel Liiceanu (who later sued the ... In addition to Ornea's direct influences on his colleagues' approach, Manolescu credits his older friend's persistence and ... as well as direct parallels drawn by the author between the Iron Guard's guidelines and the various tenets of Romanian ... informants of the Securitate in the Noica affair', with the invocation of documents which, when properly interpreted, show that ...
Conservative Party (Romania)
in Romanian) Dan Voiculescu şi fosta Securitate, "Dan Voiculescu and the former Securitate", BBC News, 16 June 2006. (in ... There was no direct, uninterrupted link between the two parties-the historical Conservative Party was dissolved after World War ... after information to this effect was released publicly by Romania's National Council for the Study of the Securitate Archives. ... Voiculescu has admitted having been a collaborator with the Securitate, Romania's communist-era internal intelligence service, ...
Nicolae Ceaușescu's cult of personality
Ceauşescu and the Securitate: Coercion and Dissent in Romania, 1965-1989, p. 229. M.E. Sharpe, 1995, ISBN 1-56324-633-3. Steven ... much of the Romanian people's frustration was directed personally against Nicolae Ceaușescu, rather than against the political ...
He was arrested and sent to prison, accused of direct involvement in repressing revolutionary activities in Timișoara and ... Ceaușescu and the Securitate, p.376. M. E. Sharpe, Armonk, New York, 1995, ISBN 1-56-32463-33 (in Romanian) Cristina Dobreanu ... the Securitate secret police, and hyper-bureaucratic planning. Hence, it was situated within the same intellectual constraints ... National Council for the Study of the Securitate Archives (CNSAS). Editura Enciclopedicã, Bucharest, 2004, ISBN 973-45-0486-X ...
... "direct democratic" actions. According to Sonya Winterberg the book shows that the second German women's movement has "many ... Perincioli received at the 6th Berlin Crime Prevention Day 2005 the Securitas Award for the "innovative character of the site ... Marcel Perincioli List of female film and television directors List of lesbian filmmakers List of LGBT-related films directed ...
In doing so, the officers indicated that they were acting on the direct orders of Kenya's National Security Council, which ... Selective assassination Vigilante DIM of Venezuela DINA of Chile Einsatzkommandos of Nazi Germany PIDE of Portugal Securitate ...
Army of the Socialist Republic of Romania
November 1986 : Verkleinerung des Heeres, Senkung der Rüstungsausgaben um 5% Direct Democracy Hirshman, Michael (2009-11-06). " ... of the Securitate (Department of State Security), modeled after the NKVD's Internal Troops and the KGB. It acted as a 20,000- ... Trupele de securitate) Border Troops (Trupele de frontieră) A distinctive feature of the system of manning the RAF armed forces ...
Toma T. Socolescu
Members of the Securitate and communists leaders will occupy a long time his property. When the building will be returned (only ... in French) The scanned article is available at the Bibliothèque de la Cité de l'architecture et du patrimoine: Direct link to ... The Socolescu family was harassed by the Securitate almost until his death in 1960. Left without an income, he worked until the ... in French) The scanned article is available at the Bibliothèque de la Cité de l'architecture et du patrimoine: Direct link to ...
In 2006, the divisions Securitas Systems (alarm, monitoring, and access control systems), and Securitas Direct (solutions for ... Media related to Securitas AB at Wikimedia Commons Official website of Securitas AB Official website of Pinkerton Securitas ... "Securitas agrees to acquire Diebold's North American Electronic Security business - Securitas". www.securitas.com. Retrieved ... Securitas AB is listed at Nasdaq OMX Stockholm, Large Cap segment. Securitas AB owns and operates the Swiss security company ...
In March, he had been named director of Patria newspaper, which was edited by the province's Directing Council. One of his ... Securitate informants noted that Greek-Catholic priest Nicolae Brînzeu intended to draw Agârbiceanu in efforts to resore their ... Not long thereafter, the film-directing team of Dan Pița and Mircea Veroiu found that Agârbiceanu's short stories supplied ... In June 1940, Agârbiceanu made direct and controversial contributions to Carol's personality cult by signing a piece in the ...
Variations of the theme, and more direct echoes from Lord Byron (Heaven and Earth) and Victor Hugo ("The Sylph"), appear in ... 180-184 Negrici, p. 75 Dennis Deletant, Ceaușescu and the Securitate: Coercion and Dissent in Romania, 1965-1989. London: M. E ... The Soviet republic also hosted a Luceafărul Theatre and produced a feature film of the same name, directed by Emil Loteanu. ...
Soviet occupation of Romania
The Securitate was set up by SMERSH, an NKVD unit charged with dismantling the existing intelligence agencies and replacing ... In 1967, Carlo Ponti produced a film based on this book; directed by Henri Verneuil, it featured Anthony Quinn as Johann and ... By 1952, 85% of Romanian exports were directed towards the Soviet Union. The last Sovrom was dissolved in 1956. One of these ... The General Directorate of the Security of the People (Romanian initials: DGSP, but more commonly just called the Securitate) ...
During the night, Securitate secret police fired through apartment windows, while the next morning, Diaconu saw that agents had ... directed by Dan Micu. At Nottara, he appeared in Alexander Ostrovsky's The Forest; Ultimul bal, after Liviu Rebreanu's Forest ...
Securitas Direct - Wikipedia
"Shareholders". Securitas Direct SA. 2008-10-28. Retrieved 2011-02-24. "Our offer". Securitas Direct. 2008-05-09. Retrieved 2011 ... Securitas Direct is a security company based in Malmö, Sweden and active in 16 countries in Europe and South America. Securitas ... ESML sells Securitas Direct to Bain Capital and Hellman & Friedman. Becoming Verisure in 2008, the new name of Securitas ... The brand operates as Securitas Direct in two of the groups most prominent markets, Spain and Portugal, but may eventually ...
Securitas AB - Wikipedia
In 2006, the divisions Securitas Systems (alarm, monitoring, and access control systems), and Securitas Direct (solutions for ... Media related to Securitas AB at Wikimedia Commons Official website of Securitas AB Official website of Pinkerton Securitas ... "Securitas agrees to acquire Diebolds North American Electronic Security business - Securitas". www.securitas.com. Retrieved ... Securitas AB is listed at Nasdaq OMX Stockholm, Large Cap segment. Securitas AB owns and operates the Swiss security company ...
Local Internet Registries offering service in Brazil
Senior Internal Audit Manager Jobs, Employment in Sherman Oaks, CA | Indeed.com
Careers.org | Battle Creek, Michigan Colleges, Jobs, Education, Careers
Securitas - Battle Creek - posted 23 days ago Direct Support Professional-Battle Creek, MI-Residential Svs. ... ResCare Title: Direct Support Professional-Battle Creek, MI-Residential Svs. Job Category: Direct Care/Operations Line of ... The Flex Officer Program: The Flex Officer program intends to showcase Securitas USAs finest security officers and attempts to ... The Flex Officer Program: The Flex Officer program intends to showcase Securitas USAs finest security officers and attempts to ...
Potential Candidate - Sales Executive | 2Contact Direct Sales - VisualCV
Jun 2015 - Present: Sales Representative, Media Markt. Jan 2014 - Present: Executive Team Leader, ACN. : Sales Representative, Bluestone. Jan 2013 - Present: Sales Representative, Pepperminds. Jun 2015 - Nov 2015: Assistent Manager, MILANOMODA. Jan 2014 - Mar 2015: Sales Agent/Contact Manager, 2Contact. - Amsterdam Area, Netherlands, NL
14 Best Client Service Representative I jobs in Albertville, AL (Hiring Now!) | Simply Hired
Direct General - Gadsden, AL 3.1. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability ... Securitas - Gadsden, AL 3.4. Observes and reports incidents or suspicious activity to client representatives or company ... Answers customer questions and directs customers to appropriate department for specialized services. The requirements listed ...
Horia Gârbea - Wikipedia
Published alongside Decembrie, în direct, Capul lui Moţoc ("Moţocs Head") reinterprets Alexandru Lăpuşneanu, a novella by the ... "My Dead Weight/Country") among the post-1989 dramatic texts to have "brought up [...] the Securitate issue, in a trenchant and ... Gârbea returned to drama with the 1999 book Decembrie, în direct ("December, Live Broadcast"). It received the Writers ... Crime la Elsinore is a return to prose satire, in this case directed at the theatrical environment. The setting is a fictional ...
Centro de Estudios Garrigues | Law & Business School
After that please read the guidelines and user rules for Securitas Workplace further down on this page. ... Post political statements that have no direct bearing on our operations.. *Use Workplace to talk about what you do in your free ... As a Securitas employee, you set an important example for your colleagues. Workplace gives you the chance to tell your story ... Workplace allows you to be in direct contact with your colleagues around the clock, but dont expect that everyone will answer ...
Posted in Direct Action. Berlin, Germany: Arson Attack Against a Securitas Patrol Vehicle by Amad Ahmad Cell FAI-FRI. ... Posted in Direct Action. Montanaso Lombardo, Italy: Greenhouses of the CREA Research Center Destroyed. Monday, October 29th, ... Then they face trials with charges of association and usually they are also accused of several direct actions for which the ... Solidarity with Russian anarchists who respond to repression with direct action. Solidarity also to the anarchists who face the ...
Mike Carew, P.C. | Lawyers | Kirkland & Ellis LLP
California: Direct Injuries vs. Compensable Consequences - Recent Cases, News, Trends & Developments - Workers' Compensation -...
The Importance of Knowing the Difference Between Direct Injuries and Compensable Consequences For dates of injury prior to 1/1/ ... Securitas Security Services, 2016 Cal. Wrk. Comp. P.D. LEXIS 237, 81 Cal. Comp. Cases 770.) ... California: Direct Injuries vs. Compensable Consequences. The Importance of Knowing the Difference Between Direct Injuries and ... "direct industrial injury" or a "compensable consequence of a direct industrial injury." (See Labor Code § 4660.) ...
Panou cu control digital
Importator direct pentru toata gama de produse din domeniul sistemelor de securitate. ... Importator reprezentant direct de produse tip: jacuzzi/spa, swimmspa, saune traditionale finlandeze, saune infrarosu, hamace, ... Magazin online sisteme complete de securitate pentru companii sau persoane fizice. ...
Leading Global IoT Solutions Provider Telenor Connexion Names... - Telenor Connexion
Parks Associates report - IoT Connectivity in Europe: Value of Connected Products
TOP 5 articole: „Antena 3 a pierdut definitiv procesul cu Ioana Băsescu…", 7.575 accesări | Reporter Virtual | Portal
2018 OHSTC 10 - Canada.ca
58] Finally, the respondents request that Securitas be directed to provide training on the X-ray machine and any new procedures ... Securitas.  Counsel for the appellant Securitas first sets out the relevant legislative and regulatory framework for the ... Indexed as: Securitas Transport Aviation Security Ltd. v. Doyle. Matter: Appeal under subsection 146(1) of the Canada Labour ... "Securitas" or "the employer") against a direction issued on September 2, 2017 by Ms. Mary Alice Clark, in her capacity as an ...
Transportation Jobs in Santa Cruz, NM - Apply Now | CareerBuilder
20 Best jobs in Richton, MS (Hiring Now!) | Simply Hired
Securitas - Beaumont, MS3.4. Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing ... Direct Support Professional (DSP). Community Development Inc. - Richton, MS. License or certification:. Drivers License ( ... Answering call lights; Certified Nursing Assistant*. Multitask and provide care as directed by DON.... ...
Online drugs - Page 29
van Securitas Direct®.. Find Purchase Peptides and Informative Content. Getting through each day with depression or anxiety can ... Direct uit voorraad leverbaar. cytotec original price. veilig daten doe je hier. Schrijf je nu in voor dagelijkse deals van ... Vergelijk direct alle vervoerders - Boek uw zending online - Snel, betrouwbaar en 24/7. Makkelijk te gebruiken. viagra buy ... Store your Cialis ® medication in a dry place away from direct light. Vind tracking-updates, leveringsstatus en locatiegegevens ...
US9905120B1 - Alarm initiation when sensor is intentionally jammed - Google Patents
... the sensor device can generate a jamming alarm event that is directed to the controller device. The sensor device can send the ... Securitas Direct AB. A method for supervising intruder alarm systems US9166732B2 (en) 2012-04-19. 2015-10-20. At&T Mobility Ii ... Securitas Direct AB. A method for supervising intruder alarm systems US8456304B2 (en) 2006-07-12. 2013-06-04. Intelligent ... The logical design 500 includes the jamming device 130 that generates the jamming signal 132 directed to the sensor device 106 ...
OGP PSA oxygen generator - Atlas Copco Romania
Vice President of Global Accounts (Clifton Park) at Securitas | Clifton Park, NY 12065
Directs and coordinates with client and Securitas team to align with segment activities and security functions, utilizing ... Securitas is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Securitas employees come from all walks of life, bringing with them a variety of ... Ability to receive direct or indirect instruction in written, oral, diagrammatic schedule form, and act upon such instruction ... Position Summary Reporting to the Vice President of Finance & Administration, the Director of Human Resources will direct the ...
For processing of personal data MZLZ uses services of sub-contractor company SECURITAS HRVATSKA d.o.o. which in the name and ... and uses the mentioned data only to direct those passengers with valid boarding pass to physical security screening and as ... proof for the authorities, the airline of the passenger, and the very passenger, that a specific passenger was directed to ... for behalf of MZLZ scans passenger boarding passes in order to perform access control to airside and directs to further ...
Chemical & Petrochemical - Atlas Copco Romania
Personnel Security Jobs, Employment in New Bern, NC | Indeed.com
Securitas questions about work, benefits, interviews and hiring process:*What would you suggest Securitas management do to ... BORDER PATROL AGENT (Direct Hire) Customs and Border Protection - 50 reviews - United States $41,187 - $51,484 a year ... Securitas - 6,899 reviews - New Bern, NC Observes and reports activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing ... What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Securitas? ...
Pinheiro Neto Advogados | Rio de Janeiro | Brazil | The Legal 500 law firm profiles
They understand that in-house lawyers most of the time needs short and straightforward advice and direct to the point answers. ... Very clear and precise advise, not afraid of making direct advice and good overall support. ... covering the full range of direct and indirect tax issues. The teams expertise also extends to the related areas of social ...
Best 25+ Complex event processing ideas on Pinterest | Cause and effect analysis, Define cause and effect and Top corto efecto...
LPR/LPD, Direct IP (Port 9100), Trageți prin imprimare, Microsoft Web Services WSD, Telnet, FTP, TFTP, IP imbunatatit (Port ... Securitate reţea *IPSec, SNMPv3, Autentificare 802.1x: MD5, MSCHAPv2, LEAP, PEAP, TLS, TTLS ... You may not (a) acquire, ship, transfer, or reexport, directly or indirectly, the Software Program or any direct product ...
Pentru securitateAcesteFlex Officer2017Addressing the business segmentProduseVerisureGroup'sSwedenPracticesPeruSegmentRomanCompanyOferaOfficersViagraPersonnelSwedishNoastrePersonaleSafetyContinutulBusinessManagerMareSystemsHealth AideCareEmployeesOperationsNewsCodeAccessPersonalPreparationSupportImportantYearsDaysEmergencyEnergyBodyService
- Ministerului de Interne a început o serie de exerciții la granița României cu Serbia: „Din dispoziţia viceprim-ministrului pentru securitate naţională, ministrul afacerilor interne, Gabriel Oprea în judeţul Timiş se desfăşoară un exercițiu de testare a capacității operaționale de răspuns al autorităților române", spune comunicatul de presă al MAI. (wn.com)
- Touch ID - cititor de amprenta pentru securitate sporita si rapiditate in accesarea documentelor. (flanco.ro)
- 3D Secure asigura in primul rand ca nici o informatie legata de cardul dumneavoastra nu este transferata sau stocata, la nici un moment de timp, pe serverele noastre, aceste date fiind direct introduse in sistemele Visa si MasterCard. (brasov-hotels.ro)
- The Flex Officer Program: The Flex Officer program intends to showcase Securitas USA's finest security officers and attempts to promote Security Of. (careers.org)
- 1] These reasons concern an appeal brought under subsection 146(1) of the Canada Labour Code (the Code) by Securitas Transport Aviation Security Ltd. ("Securitas" or "the employer") against a direction issued on September 2, 2017 by Ms. Mary Alice Clark, in her capacity as an official delegated by the Minister of Labour (ministerial delegate). (canada.ca)
Addressing the business segment1
- The Swedish unit addressing the business segment holds the name Securitas Direct and will not change to Verisure. (wikipedia.org)
- Importator direct pentru toata gama de produse din domeniul sistemelor de securitate. (ghidul.ro)
- The brand operates as Securitas Direct in two of the group's most prominent markets, Spain and Portugal, but may eventually change to the Verisure name. (wikipedia.org)
- In a judgement from April 2015 the district court of Amsterdam, The Netherlands, ruled that the direct canvassing (doorstep selling directly to consumers), with alarm systems and associated multiyear PAC subscriptions, one of the primary commercial practices of Verisure (Securitas Direct), is unlawful towards consumers. (wikipedia.org)
- Securitas Direct was later renamed to Verisure in all countries except Spain and Portugal. (wikipedia.org)
- Together with customers such as Volvo, Nissan, Scania, Hitachi, Verisure Securitas Direct and Telcare, the company has designed smart and innovative IoT solutions deployed across the globe. (mynewsdesk.com)
- In 2003, the group's security services in the United States were integrated under the Securitas brand, and the group's cash handling services were completely divisionalized, with a joint management for United States and European operations. (wikipedia.org)
- In 2006, the divisions Securitas Systems (alarm, monitoring, and access control systems), and Securitas Direct (solutions for homes and small businesses) were distributed to the group's shareholders and listed at the Stockholm Stock Exchange. (wikipedia.org)
- Securitas Direct is a security company based in Malmö, Sweden and active in 16 countries in Europe and South America. (wikipedia.org)
- Securitas AB is a security services (security guarding and mobile patrolling), monitoring, consulting and investigation group, based in Stockholm, Sweden. (wikipedia.org)
- Securitas AB was founded in 1934 in Helsingborg, Sweden, as AB Hälsingborgs Nattvakt, when Erik Philip-Sörensen bought a small guarding company. (wikipedia.org)
- Directs and coordinates with client and Securitas team to align with segment activities and security functions, utilizing knowledge of established policies and procedures and practices. (laborny.jobs)
- Coordinate policies and practices Globally with all Securitas regions and countries that support clients & segment internationally. (laborny.jobs)
- In performing functions, duties or tasks, employees are required to know and follow safe work practices and to be aware of company policies and procedures related to Securitas values & ethics, job safety, including safety rules and regulations. (laborny.jobs)
- Securitas began operating in Peru in November 2007. (wikipedia.org)
- Securitas AB is listed at Nasdaq OMX Stockholm, Large Cap segment. (wikipedia.org)
- In 1972, the group was rebranded as Securitas, the Roman goddess of security and stability, with a logotype consisting of three red dots and the word "Securitas. (wikipedia.org)
- Securitas AB owns and operates the Swiss security company Protectas AG in Switzerland, where there already existed a security company called Securitas AG, part of the Swiss Securitas Group. (wikipedia.org)
- In 1949, AB Securitas Alarm was founded as the company's security technology subsidiary, and during the following decade, the company started expanding internationally. (wikipedia.org)
- In 1983, Securitas was sold to the holding company Skrinet, and in 1985, it was acquired by Investment AB Latour, controlled by Gustaf Douglas. (wikipedia.org)
- For processing of personal data MZLZ uses services of sub-contractor company SECURITAS HRVATSKA d.o.o. which in the name and for behalf of MZLZ scans passenger boarding passes in order to perform access control to airside and directs to further security screening those passengers with valid boarding passes. (zagreb-airport.hr)
- Inclus in modelele de 13 si 15 inchi cu Touch Bar, cipul de securitate Apple T2 are un coprocesor Secure Enclave care ofera baza pentru noi capabilitati de stocare criptata si pornire securizata. (mediagalaxy.ro)
- Aceasta imprimanta foto de inalta performanta foloseste 5 cartuse de cerneala separate, este prevazuta cu conectivitate Wi-Fi si va ofera posibilitatea sa imprimati direct de pe smartphone. (f64.ro)
- 2] The respondents Alicia Doyle and Tracey Cleveland-Wood are both screening officers employed by Securitas Transport Aviation Security Limited, at the Halifax Airport, located in Enfield, Nova Scotia. (canada.ca)
- Two weeks ago he made public a list with 100 names and today he adds 36 more to name and shame ex-Securitate and Militie officers and second officers. (hotnews.ro)
- Percutaneous undernamed Lyndon struts Viagra direct sales shares squilgeeing pronto. (sintowin.me)
- Aujourd'hui on pet acheter bon marché la Viagra pour femme, par exemple de la commander dans une pharmacie en ligne Si vous voulez trouver où commander Lovegra pour femme ou acheter du Viagra pour femme vous avez tombé juste: c'est sur notre site qu'on donne les informations sur Viagra pour femme. (filepmotwary.com)
- In November 2011, Securitas acquired Chubb Security Personnel in the United Kingdom. (wikipedia.org)
- Securitas Direct was established in 1988 as part of the Swedish group Securitas AB. (wikipedia.org)
- In 1976, Erik Philip-Sörensen sold the Securitas group to his sons Jörgen Philip-Sörensen and Sven Philip-Sörensen, and in 1981, the group was divided between the sons, with the international operations developing into Group 4 and the Swedish operations retaining the Securitas brand. (wikipedia.org)
- bicicletele beneficiaza de transport gratuit cu masinile societatii noastre direct in locatia dumneavoastra. (bicishop.ro)
- orice persoană are, de asemenea, dreptul de a se opune, în mod gratuit şi fără nici o justificare, la prelucrarea datelor sale personale în scopuri de marketing direct. (centromedica.ro)
- Nu stocheaza informatii personale in mod direct, ci se bazeaza pe identificarea unica a browserului si a dispozitivului dumneavoastra de internet. (casaplant.ro)
- They also have a direct and substantial impact on driving safety and fleet performance. (greenroad.com)
- Redactorii sunt direct responsabili pentru continutul articolelor si a stirilor. (en-joy.ro)
- In October 2015, Securitas acquired Diebold Incorporated's (NYSE-DBD) Electronic Security business in North America. (wikipedia.org)
- Securitas is divided into three main business segments, "Security Services North America," "Security Services Europe," and "Security Services Ibero-America. (wikipedia.org)
- Job Category: Direct Care/Operations Line of Business: Residential Ser. (careers.org)
- Additionally, the Assurance Senior Manager is a critical part of the offices / region's Assurance leadership team and will be involved in the direct supervision. (indeed.com)
- In cazul sportivilor si al altor persoane cu activitate fizica intensa necesarul de aport proteic creste in raport direct cu cresterea masei musculare si cu gradul mare de distructie de proteine musculare din timpul antrenamentelor intense. (farmaciaortomoleculara.ro)
- Securitas is the leading security provider for online systems, and has developed a secure digital payroll system known as Securitas ePay . (freecores.org)
- The Home Health Aide is responsible for direct tenant care. (miracleworkers.com)
- Jurnalistul Alexandru Căutiș a spus vineri la Realitatea TV că aseară, când era în tribună la meciul România-Finlanda, a venit la el o persoană care a spus că știe cine a fost șeful lui Traian Băsescu pe linie de Securitate. (reportervirtual.ro)
- Unless otherwise directed by your health care provider, take Clomid in 5-day cycles The canadian pharmacy clomid without a prescription - Exami- gram using the anterior cervical location of prescription a without clomid pharmacy the canadian pain with use of screening results, as shown by the reticulocyte count before discharge. (filepmotwary.com)
- Începând din 1981 a urmat o strălucită carieră profesorală şi managerială la Universitatea Stanford, pe care a părăsit-o doar pentru funcţia de expert al Consiliului de Securitate Naţională în administraţia lui Bush-tatăl. (revistaflacara.ro)
- Platile cu carduri de credit/debit emise sub sigla Visa si MasterCard (Visa/Visa Electron si MasterCard/Maestro) se efectuaeaza prin intermediul sistemului "3-D Secure" elaborat de organizatiile care asigura tranzactiilor on-line acelasi nivel de securitate ca cele realizate la bancomat sau in mediul fizic, la comerciant. (vvtelestar.ro)
- Workplace is an internal Securitas platform and only employees have access to what is written and published there. (securitas.com)
- The news service reports that the FDA's own study concluded in August and has triggered its recent reversal on the generic's approval Beveilig uw huis met een Securitas Direct® Alarm. (mmafor.me)
- In applying this relatively new Labor Code § 4660.1, it is important for practitioners to understand the distinction between direct industrial injuries and a compensable consequence of a direct industrial injury. (lexisnexis.com)
- Therefore Betty would NOT be barred from claiming an increase in WPI per Labor Code § 4660.1, since she has a direct psyche injury and NOT a compensable consequence of a physical injury. (lexisnexis.com)
- However, even with a direct psyche injury , Betty would still be required to meet the burden of proof threshold for psychiatric injuries per Labor Code § 3208.3 . (lexisnexis.com)
- This Securitas ePay login guide will inform you on how to obtain your ePay PIN, how to access the Securitas site, and its key features. (freecores.org)
- Having access to Securitas ePay is beneficial because of it gives you safe access to your digital pay stub information and direct deposit data. (freecores.org)
- You can only log into your Securitas ePay account once you to obtain your personal PIN from your employer. (freecores.org)
- directs preparation, maintenance, and updating of environmental policy and procedure manuals. (salary.com)
- Direct Support Professional-Battle Creek, MI-Residential Svs. (careers.org)
- If price of crestor 10 mg start possible, should be done before you other medications, but is a heart failure and counts have returned Costo el momento solo entregamos en el D. Answer Questions There is a wide number of medicines available for treating, and advances in the past years have made a difference. (juegosdechicas.me)
- There was also a sense in which it was necessary for the securitate to be so terrible: How else could the years of mute suffering under an enfeebled old tyrant such as Ceausescu be explained and condoned? (romanianrevolutionofdecember1989.com)
- Coordinating wardens and emergency services via radio communication, and directing special forces via telephone - all from the same central Control Desk. (audio.ro)
- In 2013, Securitas acquired Pinkerton Government Services, which provides cleared security services to governmental agencies and programs that require a Department of Defense or Department of Energy security clearance. (wikipedia.org)
- For dates of injury prior to 1/1/2013, injured workers were entitled to full workers' compensation benefits for injuries to all body parts, regardless of whether the injury was a result of a "direct industrial injury" or a "compensable consequence of a direct industrial injury. (lexisnexis.com)
- Now, for dates of injury on or after 1/1/2013, injured workers are still entitled to all workers' compensation benefits for injuries to all body parts resulting from direct industrial injuries . (lexisnexis.com)