ABO Blood-Group System
The major human blood type system which depends on the presence or absence of two antigens A and B. Type O occurs when neither A nor B is present and AB when both are present. A and B are genetic factors that determine the presence of enzymes for the synthesis of certain glycoproteins mainly in the red cell membrane.
Molecular Sequence Data
Descriptions of specific amino acid, carbohydrate, or nucleotide sequences which have appeared in the published literature and/or are deposited in and maintained by databanks such as GENBANK, European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL), National Biomedical Research Foundation (NBRF), or other sequence repositories.
Blood Grouping and Crossmatching
Testing erythrocytes to determine presence or absence of blood-group antigens, testing of serum to determine the presence or absence of antibodies to these antigens, and selecting biocompatible blood by crossmatching samples from the donor against samples from the recipient. Crossmatching is performed prior to transfusion.
Blood Group Antigens
Physical Therapy Modalities
Physical Therapy Department, Hospital
Physical Therapy Specialty
Cathode Ray Tube
A vacuum tube equipped with an electron emitting CATHODE and a fluorescent screen which emits visible light when excited by the cathode ray. Cathode ray tubes are used as imaging devises for TELEVISIONS; COMPUTER TERMINALS; TEXT TELECOMMUNICATION DEVICES; oscilloscopes; and other DATA DISPLAY devices.
Analog or digital communications device in which the user has a wireless connection from a telephone to a nearby transmitter. It is termed cellular because the service area is divided into multiple "cells." As the user moves from one cell area to another, the call is transferred to the local transmitter.
A republic stretching from the Indian Ocean east to New Guinea, comprising six main islands: Java, Sumatra, Bali, Kalimantan (the Indonesian portion of the island of Borneo), Sulawesi (formerly known as the Celebes) and Irian Jaya (the western part of New Guinea). Its capital is Djakarta. The ethnic groups living there are largely Chinese, Arab, Eurasian, Indian, and Pakistani; 85% of the peoples are of the Islamic faith.
Gene Expression Profiling
An abdominal hernia with an external bulge in the GROIN region. It can be classified by the location of herniation. Indirect inguinal hernias occur through the internal inguinal ring. Direct inguinal hernias occur through defects in the ABDOMINAL WALL (transversalis fascia) in Hesselbach's triangle. The former type is commonly seen in children and young adults; the latter in adults.
Igor Serafimovich Tashlykov
Methods, 170 (1980) 403-406. I.S. Tashlykov. "Disorder dependence of ion implanted GaAs on the type of ion". Nucl. Instrum. ... The "Method of deposition of coatings" has been experimentally proved and patented. Using this method, the new technology of ... "Modification and study of structure in crystals with different types of bonds (Si, GaAs, Ni) by nuclear physical methods" was ... "Modifying and studying the structure by nuclear physical methods in crystals with different types of chemical bonds (Si, GaAs, ...
"IntOGen-mutations identifies cancer drivers across tumor types". Nat. Methods. 10 (11): 1081-2. doi:10.1038/nmeth.2642. PMC ... A number of recently devised methods can assess the DNA methylation status in cancers versus normal tissues. Some methods ... A major type of synthetic lethality operates on the DNA repair defect that often initiates a cancer, and is still present in ... Four types of mtDNA mutations have been identified: Point mutations have been observed in the coding and non-coding region of ...
Evgeny Aramovich Abramyan
4. (In Russian) E.A. Abramyan, On Possibilities of Transformer Type Accelerators // Nucl. Instrum. and Methods. 1968. Vol.59, № ...
"IntOGen-mutations identifies cancer drivers across tumour types". Nature Methods. 10 (11): 1081-2. doi:10.1038/nmeth.2642. PMC ... A non-invasive method to help clinicians influence clinical decision making could become the basis of new clinical trials in ... Although these methods are useful in finding shorter variants, they are limited by read lengths of sequencing technology and ... From the results of her tumour genome sequencing analysis, a drug that is most commonly used in the treatment of type 2 ...
Bacterial effector protein
... a type 4 secretion system (TFSS/T4SS) or a Type VI secretion system (T6SS). Some bacteria inject only a few effectors into ... Nature Methods. 7 (4): 325-330. doi:10.1038/nmeth.1437. PMC 2862489. PMID 20228815. Matsumoto, Hiroyuki; Young, Glenn M ( ... Bacterial effectors are proteins secreted by pathogenic bacteria into the cells of their host, usually using a type 3 secretion ... Bacterial Effector Proteins and their domains/motifs (from Paul Dean's lab) T3DB - A database of Type 3 Secretion System (T3SS ...
GM2 is a type of ganglioside. G refers to ganglioside, the M is for monosialic (as in it has one sialic acid), and 2 refers to ... Methods Mol. Biol. 444: 147-59. doi:10.1007/978-1-59745-066-9_11. PMID 18425478. Ganglioside+GM2 at the US National Library of ...
Núria López Bigas
"IntOGen-mutations identifies cancer drivers across tumor types". Nature Methods. 10 (11): 1081-1082. doi:10.1038/nmeth.2642. ... They developed pioneer methods to identify cancer driver genes through the creation of IntOGen. This web platform supports ... and López-Bigas was recognized for her contributions to the development of new bioinformatics methods to study cancer genomes. ...
Koide A, Koide S (2007). "Monobodies: antibody mimics based on the scaffold of the fibronectin type III domain". Methods Mol. ...
Koide A, Koide S (2007). "Monobodies: antibody mimics based on the scaffold of the fibronectin type III domain". Methods Mol. ... The second type modifies positions in some or all of the C, D, F and G (or the 3rd, 4th, 6th and 7th) strands in addition to ... The first type modifies some or all of the loops BC (between the second and third beta sheets), DE (between the fourth and ... Single-domain antibody Koide A, Bailey CW, Huang X, Koide S (December 1998). "The fibronectin type III domain as a scaffold for ...
Romitti M, Wajner SM, Zennig N, Goemann IM, Bueno AL, Meyer EL, Maia AL (Sep 2012). "Increased type 3 deiodinase expression in ... Methods in Enzymology. 347. pp. 125-167. doi:10.1016/s0076-6879(02)47014-0. ISBN 9780121822484. PMID 11898402. "Entrez Gene: ... Thyroxine 5-deiodinase also known as type III iodothyronine deiodinase (EC number 188.8.131.52) is an enzyme that in humans is ... Kuiper GG, Klootwijk W, Visser TJ (Jun 2003). "Substitution of cysteine for selenocysteine in the catalytic center of type III ...
The Art of Computer Programming
Other Types of Random Quantities 3.4.1. Numerical Distributions 3.4.2. Random Sampling and Shuffling 3.5. What Is a Random ... Knuth has not announced any estimated date for release of Volume 4B, although his method used for Volume 4A is to release the ... In 1976, Knuth prepared a second edition of Volume 2, requiring it to be typeset again, but the style of type used in the first ... Knuth's dedication reads: This series of books is affectionately dedicated to the Type 650 computer once installed at Case ...
In Type I tyrosinemia, a different enzyme involved in the breakdown of tyrosine, fumarylacetoacetate hydrolase is mutated and ... Lindstedt S, Odelhög B (1987). Kaufman S (ed.). "4-Hydroxyphenylpyruvate dioxygenase from human liver". Methods in Enzymology. ... "Physician's Guide to Tyrosinemia Type 1" (PDF). National Organization for Rare Disorders. Archived from the original (PDF) on ... This causes the symptoms of Tyrosinemia type 1 experienced by untreated patients.[medical citation needed] Alkaptonuria is ...
Katz L (2009). "The DEBS paradigm for type I modular polyketide synthases and beyond". Methods in Enzymology. 459: 113-42. doi: ... Type two synthases contain active sites distributed among several smaller polypeptides, and type three synthases are large ... There have been three categories of polyketide synthases identified to date, type 1, 2 and 3. Type one synthases involve large ... The most common method of engineering DEBS as of 2005 is AT substitution, in which the native AT domain is replaced with an AT ...
Adenylyl cyclase type 7 is an enzyme that in humans is encoded by the ADCY7 gene. This gene encodes a membrane-bound adenylyl ... Methods in Enzymology. 345. pp. 231-41. doi:10.1016/S0076-6879(02)45019-7. ISBN 978-0-12-182246-0. PMID 11665607. Speth C, ... Patrizio M, Colucci M, Levi G (2001). "Human immunodeficiency virus type 1 Tat protein decreases cyclic AMP synthesis in rat ... Hellevuo K, Welborn R, Menninger JA, Tabakoff B (1997). "Human adenylyl cyclase type 7 contains polymorphic repeats in the 3' ...
Methods. 77 (2): 165-77. doi:10.1016/j.mimet.2009.01.023. PMID 19318047. Type strain of Mycobacterium pulveris at BacDive - the ...
Nature Methods. 14 (1): 75-82. doi:10.1038/nmeth.4057. ISSN 1548-7091. PMC 5508988. PMID 27819661. Type strain of Geobacillus ... A method for determining RNA secondary structure, DMS-MaPseq, uses this enzyme because it converts normal RNA to DNA accurately ...
Repeated measures design
These issues can result in sampling bias and inflated rates of Type I error. In such cases it may be better to consider use of ... Howell, David C. (2010). Statistical methods for psychology (7th ed.). Belmont, CA: Thomson Wadsworth. ISBN 978-0-495-59784-1. ... Violations can moderately to severely affect results and often lead to an inflation of type 1 error. With the rANOVA, standard ... Counterbalancing attempts to take account of two important sources of systematic variation in this type of design: practice and ...
With contributions by U. Beifuss (2005). Targets, methods, concepts. Berlin [u.a.]: Springer. ISBN 3-540-21124-1. Type strain ...
This type of wiring is commonly used for residential and light commercial construction in many countries. The flat version of ... "Old Wiring Methods". The ASHI Reporter. The American Society of Home Inspectors. Retrieved 9 June 2014. CS1 maint: discouraged ... Nonetheless, TPS cabling of this type, no matter the brand, at least in the US, is often colloquially called "Romex." In modern ... The conductors used may be solid in cross-section or multi-stranded. The type of thermoplastic, the dimensions ...
Seddon HJ (1943). "Three Types of Nerve Injury". Brain. 66 (4): 238-288. doi:10.1093/brain/66.4.237. Savastano (2014). "Sciatic ... Journal of Neuroscience Methods. 227: 166-180. doi:10.1016/j.jneumeth.2014.01.020. Hsu (2013). "Reduction in muscular motility ...
There are many methods. When considering what type of qualitative research method to use, Qualitative Interviewing has many ... ISBN 978-0-205-68358-1. Trochim, William M. K. (2002). "Types of Surveys". Research Methods Knowledge Base. Watts, G. E. (1993 ... Qualitative interviewing is not a perfect method for all types of research. It does have its disadvantages. First, there can be ... This type of interview is also referred to as structured. Research on households pose specific ethical problems of anonymity ...
Journal of Microbiological Methods. 86 (2): 175-181. doi:10.1016/j.mimet.2011.04.019. ISSN 0167-7012. Type strain of ... Special Issue - Applications of MALDI-TOF MS for the Identification and Typing of Microorganisms. 34 (1): 45-51. doi:10.1016/j. ... "Multiplex-PCR Method for Species Identification of Coagulase-Positive Staphylococci". Journal of Clinical Microbiology. 48 (3 ...
Methods in Molecular Biology. 610. pp. 403-417. doi:10.1007/978-1-60327-029-8_24. ISBN 978-1-58829-710-5. PMC 3315351. PMID ... Paraoxonase 3 is similar to type 1 in activity but differs from it in substrate specificity. Serum PON3 activity is 100 times ... Gln-Arg192 polymorphism of paraoxonase and coronary heart disease in type 2 diabetes. Lancet. 1995;346:869-72. Parthasarathy S ... though the specific inhibition is dependent on the type of lipid head group. An important implication of this fact is that, in ...
Type specimens are a special type of voucher specimen used in taxonomy. Museum zoological specimens may have historic ... A very old method is to store the specimen in 70% ethanol with various additives after fixing with formalin or in these days ... Some methods are very useful, because the color can be preserved. (Salt-)Solutions like this are Jores, Kaiserling and Romhányi ... Type specimen Bird collections Insect collecting Taxidermy Hall, E. R. 1962. Collecting and preparing study specimens of ...
Fukuda, Komei; Terlaky, Tamás (1997). Liebling, Thomas M.; de Werra, Dominique (eds.). "Criss-cross methods: A fresh view on ... doi:10.1016/0024-3795(93)90124-7. Csizmadia, Zsolt; Illés, Tibor (2006). "New criss-cross type algorithms for linear ... Roos, C. (1990). "An exponential example for Terlaky's pivoting rule for the criss-cross simplex method". Mathematical ... Terlaky, Tamás (1987). "A finite crisscross method for oriented matroids". Journal of Combinatorial Theory. Series B. 42 (3): ...
ISBN 978-81-224-0881-2. Welch, W.J. (1976). "Types of Astronomical Antennas". Methods of Experimental Physics. Volume 12, Part ... A beam waveguide antenna is a type of complicated Cassegrain antenna with a long radio wave path to allow the feed electronics ... The Cassegrain antenna design was adapted from the Cassegrain telescope, a type of reflecting telescope developed around 1672 ...
... the extent of which depends on printing methods and type of paper used; it does not occur on screens). Among digitisations, ... As it had been a standard type for many years, Baskerville was widely available in cold type. Alphatype, Autologic, Berthold, ... cast some types from the Fry 'Baskerville' matrices, then decided to add the smaller sizes of this type and market the typeface ... Mosley comments that "In its larger sizes it is one of the most elegant types which have ever been cut, and it is by no means a ...
"Types of Bias". Cochrane Bias Methods Group. 2009-06-19. Retrieved 2010-08-04. Christina Turner; George J Spilich (1997). " ... statistical methods, or inappropriate comparators, any of which can bias the outcome of a study to favor a particular ...
Abstraction (computer science)
... one could create objects of type Animal and call their methods like this: thePig = new Animal(); theCow = new Animal(); if ( ... Some known methods include: Abstract-model based method (VDM, Z); Algebraic techniques (Larch, CLEAR, OBJ, ACT ONE, CASL); ... A great many operation overloads, data type by data type, can have the same effect at compile-time as any degree of inheritance ... ". "Abstract Methods and Classes". The Java™ Tutorials. Oracle. Retrieved 4 September 2014. "Using an Interface as a Type". The ...
doi:10.1016/0024-3795(89)90065-7. Csizmadia, Zsolt; Illés, Tibor (2006). "New criss-cross type algorithms for linear ... Optimization Methods and Software. 21 (2): 247-266. doi:10.1080/10556780500095009. MR 2195759. David Gale and Hukukane Nikaido ... Csizmadia, Zsolt; Illés, Tibor (2006). "New criss-cross type algorithms for linear complementarity problems with sufficient ... complementarity problems with sufficient matrices" (pdf). Optimization Methods and Software. 21 (2): 247-266. doi:10.1080/ ...
Type.GetMethods Method (System)
If the current Type represents a type parameter in the definition of a generic type or generic method, this method searches the ... If the current T:System.Type represents a constructed generic type, this method returns the MethodInfo objects with the type ... An array of MethodInfo objects representing all the public methods defined for the current Type.. -or- An empty array of type ... The common type system rule is that the inheritance is the same as that of the methods that implement the property. Reflection ...
Type.IsCOMObjectImpl Method (System)
Type: System.Boolean. true if the Type is a COM object; otherwise, false.. ... This method returns false for COM interfaces because they are not objects. COM interfaces can be implemented by Microsoft .NET ... When overridden in a derived class, implements the IsCOMObject property and determines whether the Type is a COM object. ...
Birth Control: Information about Contraception Types and Methods
... hormonal methods, natural methods, and surgical sterilization. WebMD offers in-depth information on the different methods of ... There are a number of different methods of birth control that include barrier methods, IUDs, ... Are Some Birth Control Methods Doomed to Fail? A gene variant that breaks down hormones in birth control could be the culprit, ... Most rely on condoms, but use of another method has doubled, study finds ...
Birth Control: Information about Contraception Types and Methods
... hormonal methods, natural methods, and surgical sterilization. WebMD offers in-depth information on the different methods of ... There are a number of different methods of birth control that include barrier methods, IUDs, ... Which Type of Long-Term Birth Control is Best for You? Tired of taking birth control pills? There are lots of other ... The FDA has changed the rules about how pharmacies sell some types of emergency contraception. Before you walk into a drugstore ...
Birth Control Methods & Options | Types of Birth Control
There are lots of different methods and options that work really well and are easy to use. ... Showing all 18 methods No methods match all of the filters selected Showing 1 filtered method Showing 0 filtered methods ... Showing all 18 methods Showing 1 filtered method Showing 0 filtered methods Show All ... We do our best to help you afford the birth control method you choose - no matter what your situation is. Whether you have your ...
Methods for Measuring Type I Collagen Synthesis In Vitro | SpringerLink
The excess accumulation of type I collagen within tissues leads to organ dysfunction and occurs as a result of an imbalance ... This chapter outlines several methods to assess the in vitro production of type I collagen that are employed in our laboratory ... Rishikof D.C., Kuang PP., Subramanian M., Goldstein R.H. (2005) Methods for Measuring Type I Collagen Synthesis In Vitro. In: ... Finally, methods to determine the transcriptional regulation of α1(I) collagen using a nuclear run-on assay are described. ...
IDOI: Types of Approvable Courses and Methods of Delivery
CUSUM-type methods aimed at catching deviating performances | University of Essex
CUSUM-type methods aimed at catching deviating performances Join Professor Elena Kulinskaya for this seminar discussing her ... One of the most popular methods is the cumulative sum (CUSUM) chart, a graphical method based on sequential monitoring of ... Her research interests include Foundations of statistics, Statistical methods for discrete and skewed data, Asymptotic methods ... The methods are applied to monitoring the performance of hip prostheses based on the NJR data.. This work was funded by the ...
Method for conversion of blood type - GOLDSTEIN JACK
The present invention relates to an improved method for enzymatically removing blood type-specific antigens from erythrocytes, ... CONVERSION OF TYPE B BLOOD CELLS TO TYPE H (TYPE O)  First, a unit of type B erythrocytes was spun and supernatant was ... The only blood type that can be safely transfused into persons of all blood types is type O blood, which is often referred to ... The method of claim 15, wherein the buffer solution used in step (a) has a pH of less than ob 3. .. 5. . 17. The method of ...
The Types, Technique, and Benefits of Energy Healing Methods
Various Types of Energy Healing Modalities The types and techniques of energy healing are different. And they have different ... Meridian-based methods. Meridian system is the concept of Chinese Medicine (TCM). The meridian-based method applies to the ... Chakra-based methods. Literally speaking, the word "chakra" in Sanskrit translates to "wheel" or "disk". Therefore, chakra- ... You can visit the healing of love to know more about Crystal Healing and chakra energy healing methods . ...
Method for HLA DP typing - Hoffmann-La Roche Inc.
The DPB types of the other samples were inferred by the same type of analysis, and the determined types are depicted above. In ... it is also useful for the cells containing a particular variant to be typed by serological typing, mixed lymphocyte typing, or ... HLA DP DNA typing methods are useful in the prevention of graft rejection and host versus graft disease, in determining ... Thus, useful methods for preventing graft rejection will involve matching the HLA DP types of the donor and recipient by ...
Abortions: Types | Methods | Aborting Unwanted Pregnancy | HubPages
TYPES OF ABORTIONS Septic Abortion - It is the complete or incomplete termination of pregnancy accompanied by infection, which ... TYPES OF ABORTIONS. Septic Abortion - It is the complete or incomplete termination of pregnancy accompanied by infection, which ... METHODS OF ABORTION. Suction or Vacuum Aspiration - Suction abortion is done between 6th and 12th week of pregnancy. This ... but in pregnant women D&C is a form of pregnancy termination method performed in the late first or early second trimester when ...
RCSB PDB - 2D01: Wild Type Photoactive Yellow Protein, P65 Form Methods Report Page
Patent US20050136572 - Method of fabricating reflection type liquid crystal display - Google Patents
Method for producing a reflection type liquid crystal display. US6108064 *. Nov 6, 1998. Aug 22, 2000. Sharp Kabushiki Kaisha. ... Reflection-type liquid crystal display and method for manufacturing the same. US20020075432 *. Oct 29, 2001. Jun 20, 2002. Nec ... Reflector method for producing reflector and reflection type liquid crystal display. US6064456 *. Jun 16, 1998. May 16, 2000. ... Manufacturing method of reflection type liquid crystal display devices having light shield elements and reflective electrodes ...
Patent US7136688 - Slide type cellular phone and sliding method thereof - Google Patents
A slide type cellular phone having two separate bodies automatically or manually sliding with respect to each other includes a ... Slide type portable communication terminal and method for slide-moving a slide type portable communication terminal having a ... Automatic sliding-type mobile communication terminal, method of automatically driving sliding-type mobile communication ... Automatic sliding-type mobile communication terminal, method of automatically driving sliding-type mobile communication ...
java] method signatures and return types - General and Gameplay Programming - GameDev.net
java] method signatures and return types By justo , July 26, 2003. in General and Gameplay Programming ... If the method intends to merely alter an existing object, I always use the void way. To me returning a value suggests something ... If the method creates a new object (rather very deliberately or innocently such as the example NuffSaid gave) then I return the ... So if youre going to modify the reference of the array that is passed to a method, youll probably need to return a new ...
Superconvergence Analysis of Finite Element Method for a Second-Type Variational Inequality
... Dongyang Shi,1 Hongbo Guan,1,2 and ... D. Shi and H. Guan, "A class of Crouzeix-Raviart type nonconforming finite element methods for parabolic variational inequality ... S. C. Brenner and L. R. Scott, The Mathematical Theory of Finite Element Methods, vol. 15, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1994. ... G. Strang, "The finite element method-linear and nonlinear applications," in Proceedings of the International Congress of ...
Hernias: Types, Symptoms and Repair Methods | Papers from Disabled World
Symptoms and Repair Methods. Index list of documents, papers, and peer reviewed publications : DW#CAT2-0T7-192 ... Hernias: Types, Symptoms and Repair Methods Document List. Although some of these documents from our Hernias category may have ... Reference Title: "Hernias: Types, Symptoms and Repair Methods", Source: Hernias. Abstract: Disabled World archive catalog of ... Hernias: Types, Symptoms and Repair Methods - DW#CAT2-0T7-192 - containing 8 documents and publications as of 2020-12-01. ...
METHODS FOR THE DETERMINATION OF PNEUMOCOCCUS TYPES | JEM
The precipitin method can be used in all instances in which the determination of types by the agglutination method is possible ... To obviate the other difficulties of the method commonly used a new method for the determination of types has been devised. It ... The method for the determination of types should be as rapid as possible and a standard technique should be employed. The most ... The diagnosis of type is made directly on the peritoneal exudate. Certain factors in the method commonly used have interfered ...
An Evaluation of Methods of Assessing Impaired Awareness of Hypoglycemia in Type 1 Diabetes | Diabetes Care
An Evaluation of Methods of Assessing Impaired Awareness of Hypoglycemia in Type 1 Diabetes. ... An Evaluation of Methods of Assessing Impaired Awareness of Hypoglycemia in Type 1 Diabetes ... Methods of assessing awareness of hypoglycemia. The Gold method (7) poses the question "do you know when your hypos are ... An Evaluation of Methods of Assessing Impaired Awareness of Hypoglycemia in Type 1 Diabetes ...
An improved method for isolating type II cells in high yield and purity. - PubMed - NCBI
The "panning" method is superior to other methods for isolating type II cells in that it provides a population of type II cells ... An improved method for isolating type II cells in high yield and purity.. Dobbs LG, Gonzalez R, Williams MC. ... This method provides both high yield and purity of type II cells. In 50 experiments with rats, we obtained 35 +/- 11 X 10(6) ... A method has been developed for isolating alveolar type II cells by digesting lung tissue with elastase and "panning" the ...
Separable Type Representations of Matrices and Fast Algorithms - Volume 2 Eigenvalue Method | Yuli Eidelman | Springer
This two-volume work presents a systematic theoretical and computational study of several types of generalizations of separable ... Separable Type Representations of Matrices and Fast Algorithms. Book Subtitle. Volume 2 Eigenvalue Method. Authors. * Yuli ... Separable Type Representations of Matrices and Fast Algorithms. Volume 2 Eigenvalue Method. Authors: Eidelman, Yuli, Gohberg, ... This method is then used in the last part in order to get a fast solver for the polynomial root finding problem. The work is ...
Development of a multilocus sequence typing method for analysis of Lactobacillus plantarum strains. - PubMed - NCBI
Development of a multilocus sequence typing method for analysis of Lactobacillus plantarum strains.. de Las Rivas B1, Marcobal ... Publication type, MeSH terms, Substance, Secondary source ID. Publication type. *Research Support, Non-U.S. Govt ... By using this MLST approach we were able to confirm the identity of two strains deposited in the Spanish Type Culture ... To date, the lack of reliable molecular methods for definite identification at strain level has hindered studies of the ...
New AI-based method of image analysis finds new cell types in tissue
Uppsala University researchers have now developed an entirely new method of image analysis. ... Earlier analytical methods of this type of data depend on knowing which cell types the tissue contains, and identifying the ... New AI-based method of image analysis finds new cell types in tissue. *Download PDF Copy ... The method conventionally used, known as single-cell analysis, may lose some mRNA and miss certain cell types. Even with ...
Trends in Method of Diagnosis of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus: Results from SHIELD
... Helena W. Rodbard,1 Andrew J. Green,2 Kathleen ... Methods. Respondents to the 2006 US SHIELD survey reported whether a physician told them they had T2DM, age at diagnosis, ... This study assessed whether recent screening recommendations have led to increased diagnosis of type 2 diabetes mellitus (T2DM ...
Patente US4713004 - Submergible screw-type dental implant and method of utilization - Google Patentes
A method of installing the angularly adjustable oral implant involves setting the abutment portion at the proper angle for ... A submergible screw-type implant includes a longitudinal channel which directs bone chips towards the base of a bore in the ... Self-tapping, screw-type dental implant. US5741253 *. 29 Oct 1992. 21 Abr 1998. Michelson; Gary Karlin. Method for inserting ... Method for forming a dental prosthesis. US7661956. 24 Oct 2006. 16 Feb 2010. Biomet 3I, Llc. Methods for manufacturing dental ...
The Application of Finite Element Methods in the Design of Cylinder Block Gaskets for the Wobble Plate Type Compressor
Meat Cooking Methods and Risk of Type 2 Diabetes: Results From Three Prospective Cohort Studies | Diabetes Care
Meat Cooking Methods and Risk of Type 2 Diabetes: Results From Three Prospective Cohort Studies ... Meat Cooking Methods and Risk of Type 2 Diabetes: Results From Three Prospective Cohort Studies ... Meat Cooking Methods and Risk of Type 2 Diabetes: Results From Three Prospective Cohort Studies ... Meat Cooking Methods and Risk of Type 2 Diabetes: Results From Three Prospective Cohort Studies ...
Types of Research Methods
Mixed methods. Many pieces of research use a mixture of methods. In the approach known as methodological pluralism methods are ... However, the most well-known type of observation in Sociology is participant observation. In this method the researcher joins ... Main methods. Questionaires, interviews, secondary data. Learn about the different methods and gain a deeper insight with our ... Observation methods essays. Critically Assess Observation Methods.. Assess the strengths and weaknesses of participant ...
AbstractGenesGenomeStrainsMolecular methodsSilico methodsRFLPAlgorithmsLociMLSTEpidemiologyAerosol typesFinite elemenAdvancesDeterminationApplication2017Detection methodRisk of Type 2 DiabetOrganismAnalytical methodsRelatesSubstrateDiffusionReproduciblePeople with type 1 diabetDataBiodiversityMicrobiologicalSequenceClass'sBotulinumOrganismsSemiconductorDistinguishReferencesLaboratoryReal-time polAntigenLuminescentPneumococciReducing type 1 diabetRESEARCH DESIGN AND METHODSPneumocystisProcedureBehaviorComprisesSensitivitySystemParametersOverriddenElectrochemicalFirstlyComputeDiabetes PatientsDiagnosis of typeGenetic
- Abstract: Disabled World archive catalog of Hernias: Types, Symptoms and Repair Methods - DW#CAT2-0T7-192 - containing 8 documents and publications as of 2020-12-01. (disabled-world.com)
- compiler issues an error: subprogram "Op" is not overriding C# does support method overriding, but only if explicitly requested using the modifiers override and virtual or abstract. (wikipedia.org)
- The overridden base method must be virtual, abstract, or override. (wikipedia.org)
- We demonstrate the utility and versatility of this genome engineering method by creating genome-wide changes in virion genes, including fluorescent-protein fusions and gene deletions. (jcvi.org)
- Because of the operon structure of this organism, traditional methods such as insertional mutagenesis run the risk of introducing polar effects on downstream genes or creating secondary mutations elsewhere in the genome. (nih.gov)
- We focus on the methods and genes that have been most widely used for molecular epidemiologic analyses or have the greatest potential application. (cdc.gov)
- Locus specific cDNA hybridization probes, particularly probes for genes of Class II loci, for use in the typing procedure are described. (patents.com)
- The BayesTyping1 method could overcome the problems of HLA typing using PacBio reads, which mostly arise from sequencing errors of PacBio reads and the divergence of HLA genes, to some extent. (biomedcentral.com)
- The Lasso method identified 15 genes (including Th, tyrosine hydroxylase) for the VTA cluster with cross validation error of 0.014. (biomedcentral.com)
- Scientists find groups of genes associated with different types and stages of bre. (bio-medicine.org)
- A method of rapidly scanning thousands of genes has revealed groups of genes associated with different types and stages of breast cancer. (bio-medicine.org)
- We used synthetic biology methods to first build an infectious clone of the herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV-1) genome using yeast homologous recombination. (jcvi.org)
- The results of these evaluations provide updated insights into the use and potential for use of molecular characterisation methods, including whole genome sequencing technologies, in microbial food safety. (europa.eu)
- MLST, based on whole genome sequences, and PCR-ribotyping were used as reference methods. (frontiersin.org)
- Isolates of Staphylococcus aureus from patients, food and catering staff were characterised and compared using traditional typing methods and whole genome sequencing. (eurosurveillance.org)
- Whole genome sequencing resulted in phylogenetic clustering which concurred with traditional typing while simultaneously characterising virulence and resistance traits. (eurosurveillance.org)
- Certain factors in the method commonly used have interfered with the rapid determination of types in an appreciable number of cases, notably the growth of other organisms in the peritoneal exudate together with the pneumococcus, and some confusion has arisen because occasional strains of pneumococci have been encountered that show cross agglutination reactions when undiluted immune serum is used. (rupress.org)
- The optimum dilutions of serum have been determined that will agglutinate all type strains of pneumococci and fail to cause any cross agglutination reactions when mixed with equal amounts of pneumococcus cultures and incubated for I hour at 37°C. They are a 1:20 dilution of Serum I, a 1:20 dilution of Seruifa II, and a 1:5 dilution of Serum III. (rupress.org)
- Development of a multilocus sequence typing method for analysis of Lactobacillus plantarum strains. (nih.gov)
- By using this MLST approach we were able to confirm the identity of two strains deposited in the Spanish Type Culture Collection as different strains. (nih.gov)
- As MLST allows precise identification, and easy comparison and exchange of results obtained in different laboratories, the future application of this new molecular method could be useful for the identification of valuable L. plantarum strains. (nih.gov)
- Four molecular approaches to determining the types of Candida albicans strains were compared. (ku.edu)
- By using all four methods, separate types were identified for 18 of the 20 strains examined. (ku.edu)
- Genotypically identical strains (sequence type ST8, spa -type t024, MLVA-type 4698, enterotoxin A FRI100) were isolated in 10 patients, shiitake mushrooms, cured ham, and in three members of staff. (eurosurveillance.org)
- Non-enterotoxigenic strains with livestock-associated sequence type ST398 were isolated from three food items and two members of staff. (eurosurveillance.org)
- The presumptive identification of the toxigenic strains together with the typing of BoNT has to be performed by mouse bioassay. (asm.org)
- The specificity of the method was tested against 75 strains of C. botulinum type A, 4 strains of C. botulinum type Ab, and 101 nontarget strains. (asm.org)
- To date, the lack of reliable molecular methods for definite identification at strain level has hindered studies of the population biology of this organism. (nih.gov)
- Although other molecular methods such as those employing isothermal amplification (nucleic acid sequence-based amplification [NASBA], loop-mediated isothermal amplification [LAMP]) and microarrays have been described, this review focuses on immunological and reverse transcription-PCR (RT-PCR)-based molecular methods. (asm.org)
- In silico methods could be utilized to leverage the strengths of high-depth multi-omic information generated from bulk tissue brain samples in conjunction with the more precise genomic information provided by single-cell approaches. (nih.gov)
- The next generation sequencing (NGS) technologies could be used for high throughput HLA typing but in silico methods are still needed to correctly assign the alleles of a sample. (biomedcentral.com)
- Because the variation between DPbeta alleles is highly dispersed throughout the second exon of the DPbeta gene, the discovery of many different DPbeta alleles makes the process far more discriminating and informative than cellular, RFLP, or serological methods. (freepatentsonline.com)
- A restriction fragment length polymorphism (RFLP) typing method was developed for Neisseria meningitidis. (nih.gov)
- The use of RFLP typing by cloned probes should be of considerable epidemiological value. (nih.gov)
- Many genetic typing methods use DNA sequencing approaches, but others use specific gene probes, single-strand conformation polymorphism (SSCP), or restriction fragment length polymorphisms (RFLP). (cdc.gov)
- The second part is devoted to the divide and conquer method, with the main algorithms being derived also for matrices with quasiseparable representation of order one. (springer.com)
- Based on algorithms used in artificial intelligence, the method was originally devised to enhance understanding of social networks. (news-medical.net)
- 80 layers out of 116 (percentage of 69 %) were successfully typed by both algorithms and assigned to four major types of aerosols: Dust, Maritime, Polluted Smoke and Clean Continental. (atmos-chem-phys-discuss.net)
- We tested hierarchical clustering methods using different distance matrices (correlation, uncentered, abscor) and clustering algorithms. (biomedcentral.com)
- Here, a multilocus sequence typing (MLST) system for this organism is described, which exploits the genetic variation present in six housekeeping loci to determine the genetic relationship among isolates. (nih.gov)
- A variety of typing methods have been used for Pneumocystis genetic analysis, and a large number of gene loci have been examined. (cdc.gov)
- Because of the generally low sequence divergence among P. jirovecii isolates at these loci, they are not highly discriminative for P. jirovecii typing. (cdc.gov)
- The method was applied to simulated data of the three loci HLA-A, HLA-B and HLA-DRB1. (biomedcentral.com)
- While commonly used diagnostic methods, e.g., multilocus sequence typing (MLST) or PCR-ribotyping, are time-consuming, proteotyping offers a fast, inexpensive, and reliable alternative solution. (frontiersin.org)
- These five proteotyping-derived types did not correspond exactly to the included five MLST-based C. difficile clades, nevertheless the subtyping depth of both methods was equivalent. (frontiersin.org)
- Studies using these methods have improved understanding of PCP epidemiology, shedding light on sources of infection, transmission patterns, and potential emergence of antimicrobial resistance. (cdc.gov)
- D. Y. Shi and H. B. Guan, "A kind of full-discrete nonconforming finite element method for the parabolic variational inequality," Acta Mathematicae Applicatae Sinica , vol. 31, no. 1, pp. 90-96, 2008. (hindawi.com)
- We develop a local discontinuous Galerkin finite element method for the distributed-order time and Riesz space-fractional convection-diffusion and Schrödinger-type equations. (springer.com)
- The primary purpose of the review is to raise awareness of the developments and advances in analytical methods for mycotoxins, derived from articles published the selected period. (allaboutfeed.net)
- The determination of pneumococcus types in lobar pneumonia is of value in the field of prognosis and as a prerequisite for specific serum therapy. (rupress.org)
- The method for the determination of types should be as rapid as possible and a standard technique should be employed. (rupress.org)
- To obviate the other difficulties of the method commonly used a new method for the determination of types has been devised. (rupress.org)
- The precipitin method can be used in all instances in which the determination of types by the agglutination method is possible, and it possesses certain distinct advantages which make it available when the agglutination method is impracticable. (rupress.org)
- Oellig (2017) reported a screening method using lysergic acid amide (LSA) as a chemical marker for the determination of total ergot alkaloids in rye. (allaboutfeed.net)
- 2017b) presented an optical method for determination of PAT in apple juice based on MIPs capped Mn-doped ZnS QDs. (allaboutfeed.net)
- The method does not cover the removal of finish for the determination of elastic properties of "finish-free" elastomeric yarns. (astm.org)
- 1.1 This test method covers the determination of elastic properties of "as produced" elastomeric yarns made from rubber, spandex or other elastomers. (astm.org)
- Defines a test method for the determination of the content of mono-aromatic, di-aromatic and tri+-aromatic hydrocarbons in diesel fuels that may contain fatty acid methyl esters (FAME) up to 30 % (V/V) and petroleum distillates in the boiling range from 150 degrees C to 400 degrees C. (saiglobal.com)
- Three methods have been proposed to assess awareness of hypoglycemia for clinical application ( 7 - 9 ) but to date have not been compared directly. (diabetesjournals.org)
- Hauser, B., "The Application of Finite Element Methods in the Design of Cylinder Block Gaskets for the Wobble Plate Type Compressor," SAE Technical Paper 900217, 1990, https://doi.org/10.4271/900217 . (sae.org)
- The appearance detection method and the appearance detection device have the advantages of high detection speed, high accuracy, low device cost and extreme suitability for industrial application. (google.com.au)
- The present invention relates to a method for molding a diffusion board of a direct type backlight module and an application thereof, and in particular to diffusion board that effect light focusing and directing without using optic film to thereby eliminating the costs of the optic films. (google.es)
- Stains & Varnishes coating type is the fastest growing coating type within wood coating market across the globe and is suitable for all the application areas. (marketsandmarkets.com)
- The market has been segmented on the basis of application method, coating type, end-user, and regions in terms of value. (marketsandmarkets.com)
- The market segments by application method include roll coating & brush coating, vacuum coating, spray coating, and others. (marketsandmarkets.com)
- The market has been segmented on the basis of coating type, application method, end user, and region, in terms of volume and value. (marketsandmarkets.com)
- The market segmentation in terms of application method includes roll coating & brush coating, vacuum coating, spray coating, and others. (marketsandmarkets.com)
- The Saudi Arabia lead acid battery market is segmented based on product type, construction method, technology, application, company, and region.Based on product type, the market can be categorized into SLI, stationery and motive. (yahoo.com)
- To classify and forecast Saudi Arabia lead acid battery market based on product type, construction method, technology, application, company, and regional distribution. (yahoo.com)
- The analyst calculated the global kidney stone retrieval devices market size using a bottom-up approach, where data for various end user industries and its application across various product types were recorded and forecast for the future years. (reportlinker.com)
- 2017) gave an in-depth survey review of novel methods to remove and detoxify PAT including non-thermal processing techniques such as high hydrostatic pressure, UV radiation, enzymatic degradation, binding to micro-organisms, and chemical degradation. (allaboutfeed.net)
Risk of Type 2 Diabet1
- The study will include a nationally representative sample of both pharmacies and the population at risk of type 2 diabetes. (bmj.com)
- In the absence of a culture system to isolate and maintain live organisms, efforts to type and characterize the organism have relied on polymerase chain reaction-based approaches. (cdc.gov)
- Earlier analytical methods of this type of data depend on knowing which cell types the tissue contains, and identifying the cell nuclei in it, in advance. (news-medical.net)
- The present invention relates to an improved method for enzymatically removing blood type-specific antigens from erythrocytes, comprising titrating the pH of the erythrocytes first to a pH suitable for enzyme activity and then, once the desired extent of antigen removal has been achieved, to a pH appropriate for storage and/or transfusion. (freepatentsonline.com)
- The present invention further relates to methods wherein the addition of polyethylene glycol improves the efficiency of enzymatic removal of erythrocyte antigens. (freepatentsonline.com)
- The invention relates to a liquid crystal display device and a method of fabricating the same, and more particularly to a reflection type liquid crystal display device in which an external incident light is reflected towards a viewer such that the reflected light acts as a light source, and a method of fabricating the same. (google.com)
- The presented method depends on a supervised learning technique and makes use of the Mahalanobis distance function that relates each unclassified measurement to a predefined aerosol type. (uni-muenchen.de)
- This invention relates generally to Schottky-type rectifying elements suitable for integrated circuits and more particularly to such rectifiers that use metal silicides in their construction. (patentgenius.com)
- 6. The method according to claim 1, wherein the first semiconductor chip is mounted over the first upper surface of the first wiring substrate via an adhesive material comprised of a film type, and wherein the adhesive material is cured in step(d). (patentgenius.com)
- Disclosed is a method for molding a diffusion board of a direct type backlight module, including the steps of providing a board made of a material in which diffusion particles are mixed, passing the board through a roller set including an upper roller and a lower roller, the upper roller having a surface. (google.es)
- 2 . The method as claimed in claim 1 , wherein the optic micro-structure is formed so as to contain no diffusion particle therein. (google.es)
- Other transfer methods include diffusion blotting and vacuum blotting. (marketsandmarkets.com)
- The method is fast, reproducible, and easily adaptable to isolating type II cells from species other than rats. (nih.gov)
- 2017b) summarised mainly methods for Patulin (PAT) analysis published over the past decade, including the highly reproducible chromatography and mass-spectrometry-based methods, highly selective sensor based methods and indirect quantitative PCR methods and promising features of novel materials. (allaboutfeed.net)
- Our results indicate that the three methods used in this study are reliable and reproducible and that they have similar sensitivities. (asm.org)
People with type 1 diabet1
- With increasing duration of insulin therapy, many people with type 1 diabetes experience a change in their hypoglycemia awareness associated with either a reduction in symptom intensity or a change in symptom profile or both ( 3 - 6 ). (diabetesjournals.org)
- Her research interests include Foundations of statistics, Statistical methods for discrete and skewed data, Asymptotic methods, Applied statistics, with applications in ecology, medicine and actuarial sciences, and Meta-analysis and research synthesis. (essex.ac.uk)
- The methods are applied to monitoring the performance of hip prostheses based on the NJR data. (essex.ac.uk)
- This minireview describes the latest data on laboratory methods (molecular, immunological) for norovirus detection, including real-time reverse transcription-quantitative PCR (RT-qPCR) and commercially available immunological assays as well as the latest FDA-cleared multi-gastrointestinal-pathogen platforms. (asm.org)
- The analyst sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. (yahoo.com)
- By contrast, a variable of a reference type (sometimes called a reference ) contains the address of a location in memory where the data referred to by that variable is stored. (informit.com)
- The effectiveness of the proposed method is demonstrated by experiment via data sources measured from dynamic response of a real structure. (spie.org)
- 10 ] reviewed the latest approaches of template preparation, sequencing platforms and data-analysis for HLA typing by NGS. (biomedcentral.com)
- A data analysis method based on the linear least-squares (LLS) method was developed for the extraction of high-resolution skin friction fields from global luminescent oil film (GLOF) visualization ima. (bioportfolio.com)
- In summary, these results provided guidance on the selection of statistical learning methods for studying single cell transcriptome data, where the cell type is unknown. (biomedcentral.com)
- Genetic typing has shown Pneumocystis biodiversity ( 6 ), environmental reservoirs ( 7 , 8 ), person-to-person transmission ( 9 , 10 ), recurrent infections ( 11 ), subclinical colonization and carriage ( 12 - 14 ), clinical manifestations ( 15 ), and sulfa exposure and suspected treatment or prophylaxis failures ( 16 - 19 ). (cdc.gov)
- Direct DNA sequence analysis is the most common approach currently used for Pneumocystis biodiversity and molecular typing studies. (cdc.gov)
- Standard microbiological methods take into consideration only the detection of C. botulinum . (asm.org)
- Use of the repeated sequence and use of karyotype have very high resolution, but the former method is more convenient than the latter. (ku.edu)
- The detection limit of the reaction was less than 6 × 10 1 copies of C. botulinum type A DNA. (asm.org)
- An objective method to assess the improvements of skin texture roughness after botulinum toxin type a treatment of crow's feet. (bioportfolio.com)
- skin texture roughness after botulinum toxin type a treatment of crow's feet. (bioportfolio.com)
- Photo-numeric scales could lack precision and objectivity on evaluating the improvements on wrinkles after a treatment with botulinum toxin type A. The authors suggest a new digital evaluation method to analyze its effectiveness. (bioportfolio.com)
- The most satisfactory method is by the intraperitoneal inoculation of a mouse with the patient's sputum, by which means a rapid and abundant growth of the pneumococcus is obtained and secondary organisms are rapidly eliminated in most instances. (rupress.org)
- It is of particular value as a time-saving device in those instances where the presence of other organisms together with the pneumococcus in the peritoneal exudate causes a delay of 18 hours or more before the type of pneumococcus can be definitely established. (rupress.org)
- A Schottky-type diode is fabricated by a process that enables the diodes conductor-to-semiconductor barrier height .phi. (patentgenius.com)
- sub.B to be controlled by adjusting the thickness of a metal silicide layer (22) which forms a rectifying junction (20) with an N-type semiconductor (24). (patentgenius.com)
- sub.BN is the conductor-to-semiconductor barrier height as an interface between material which is the same as that of the N-type region along the junction and material which is the same as that of the non-silicidelayer. (patentgenius.com)
- 4. A method as in claim 2 characterized in that the first layer is sufficiently thin that removal of the specified part of the original second layer enables the actual conductor-to-semiconductor barrier height .phi. (patentgenius.com)
- These analyses clearly showed that the system could be used as a typing method to distinguish five genospecies belonging to the B. burgdorferi sensu lato complex. (prohealth.com)
- Another developer may come along and use my method assuming the return value references a new object and think after the call he's now got two objects, which introduces some subtle bugs. (gamedev.net)
- This chapter outlines several methods to assess the in vitro production of type I collagen that are employed in our laboratory. (springer.com)
- 5.1 It is difficult to establish a precise correlation between laboratory accelerated and natural weathering because of (1) geographical climatic variations, local weather variation from normal, and local pollutants and (2) the fact that the acceleration factor is material dependent, varying with the type of material as well as its formulation. (astm.org)
- This test method is used to determine the resistance of a sealant to laboratory accelerated weathering and, if a control material with known outdoor weathering performance is used, the relative weathering performance of the sealant against that of the control material. (astm.org)
- 1.1 This test method includes two laboratory accelerated exposure procedures for predicting the effects of ultraviolet or ultraviolet/visible radiation, heat, and moisture on color, chalking, cracking, and adhesion of solvent-release sealants. (astm.org)
- 5.1 This test method is considered satisfactory for acceptance testing of commercial shipments since current estimates of between-laboratory precision are acceptable and the method is used extensively in the trade for acceptance testing. (astm.org)
- The development is the culmination of a long-term goal for researchers at The Jackson Laboratory, Cyteir Therapeutics, which could lead to treatment options steered towards preventing type 1 diabetes. (diabetes.co.uk)
- However, M13 PCR fingerprinting has some advantages over the other two methods as it is faster, cheaper, and more user friendly, which especially increases its utility for molecular typing of Histoplasma in situations where laboratory facilities are relatively limited. (asm.org)
- Underlining the benefits of the new standard method, Dr Christian Gabriel, Medical Director of the Red Cross Blood Transfusion Service of Upper Austria, said: "Standardized laboratory procedures are needed to promote positive therapeutic outcomes for patients. (selectscience.net)
- Identification of WA-Type Three-Line Hybrid Rice with Real-Time Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) Method. (biomedsearch.com)
- This article reviews methods based on antigen and molecular detection of human noroviruses. (asm.org)
- Linear least-squares method for global luminescent oil film skin friction field analysis. (bioportfolio.com)
Reducing type 1 diabet1
- These B cells had the capability to suppress T cell responses, greatly reducing type 1 diabetes development. (diabetes.co.uk)
RESEARCH DESIGN AND METHODS1
- RESEARCH DESIGN AND METHODS The prospective studies included 52,752 women from the Nurses' Health Study (NHS, followed during 1996-2012), 60,809 women from NHS II (followed during 2001-2013), and 24,679 men from the Health Professionals Follow-up Study (HPFS, followed during 1996-2012) who were free of diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and cancer at baseline. (diabetesjournals.org)
- Nevez G , Totet A , Jounieaux V , Schmit JL , Dei-Cas E , Raccurt C . Pneumocystis jirovecii internal transcribed spacer types in patients colonized by the fungus and in patients with pneumocystosis from the same French geographic region. (cdc.gov)
- To improve on the accuracy of these methods and to simplify the procedure for testing large numbers of samples, a solid-phase sandwich hybridization system readily applicable to the detection of PCR products has been designed. (prohealth.com)
- In addition, the HLA testing method previously only used for research will now also be available as a standard routine diagnostic procedure. (selectscience.net)
- The corrosion behavior of these specimens was investigated through the potentiodynamic polarization curve measurement and electrochemical impedance spectroscopy method. (scientific.net)
- The Clarke method ( 8 ) comprises eight questions characterizing the participant's exposure to episodes of moderate and severe hypoglycemia. (diabetesjournals.org)
- Segmentation By Surgical Methods: Comprises - Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT), Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) and other. (medgadget.com)
- Segmentation By Type of Surgery: Comprises - Head Hair Transplant, Eyebrow Transplant, Frontal Hairline Lowering or Reconstruction and other. (medgadget.com)
- The present study was performed in a randomly selected cohort of individuals with type 1 diabetes to assess the concordance between these methods in ascertaining the prevalence of IAH and whether the methods have equivalent sensitivity in identifying affected individuals. (diabetesjournals.org)
- Wild-type blocking PCR followed by sequencing analysis offers high sensitivity, flexibility, and simplicity as a methodology for detecting these low frequency mutations. (jove.com)
- The common type system rule is that the inheritance is the same as that of the methods that implement the property. (microsoft.com)
- Custom attributes are not part of the common type system. (microsoft.com)
- If the current T:System.Type represents a constructed generic type, this method returns the MethodInfo objects with the type parameters replaced by the appropriate type arguments. (microsoft.com)
- The loss-of-reactor-level (LORL) where the coolant circulation path is lost is one of the important accident types of loss-of-heat-removal-system (LOHRS) in loop-type sodium-cooled fast reactors (SFRs). (go.jp)
- We have developed a new system of chromosomal mutagenesis in order to study the functions of uncharacterized open reading frames (ORFs) in wild-type Escherichia coli. (nih.gov)
- A real-time fluorescent PCR (RTF-PCR) was developed to detect and quantify wild abortive (WA)-type three-line hybrid rice (Oryza sativa L.). The mitochondrial R(2-630) WA gene was reported to be closely related to male sterility in plants, and developed as a molecular maker to identify the cytoplasmic male sterility system of hybrid rice. (biomedsearch.com)
- The Andre Walker Hair Typing System and the FIA system groups curly types from 2 to 4 and A to C (representing increasing tightness of the curl) with type 1 representing the complete absence of curl (or straight hair). (wikipedia.org)
- You cannot omit parameters when looking up constructors and methods. (microsoft.com)
- Code for profiling parameters on method entry in c1_LIRGenerator.cpp could end up trying to do the profiling even for compilations that didn't have profiling enabled because it wouldn't check compilation level. (java.net)
- To profile parameters on entry to inlined methods. (java.net)
- We present an automatic aerosol classification method based solely on the European Aerosol Research Lidar Network (EARLINET) intensive optical parameters with the aim of building a network-wide classification tool that could provide near-real-time aerosol typing information. (uni-muenchen.de)
- The implementation in the subclass overrides (replaces) the implementation in the superclass by providing a method that has same name, same parameters or signature, and same return type as the method in the parent class. (wikipedia.org)
- Home Materials Science Forum THERMEC 2006 Electrochemical Properties of Type 304 Stainless. (scientific.net)
- Firstly, commonly used molecular typing methods are assessed against a set of predefined criteria relating to discriminatory capacity, reproducibility, repeatability and current or potential suitability for international harmonisation. (europa.eu)
- In the first part the properties of the characteristic polynomials of principal leading submatrices, the structure of eigenspaces and the basic methods to compute eigenvalues are studied in detail for matrices with quasiseparable representation of the first order. (springer.com)
- In this interview, News-Medical talks to Dr. Jan Westerink about recent studies into Novo Nordisk's semaglutide and its potential benefits for Type 2 Diabetes patients, that he and Novo Nordisk collaborated on. (news-medical.net)
Diagnosis of type2
- Integrating genetic variation with cell-type specific variation in transcript and protein abundance to make causal inferences about potential molecular targets. (nih.gov)
- Each method identified three major genetic clusters, and there was a high level of concordance between the results of the typing techniques. (asm.org)