Philosophy based on the analysis of the individual's existence in the world which holds that human existence cannot be completely described in scientific terms. Existentialism also stresses the freedom and responsibility of the individual as well as the uniqueness of religious and ethical experiences and the analysis of subjective phenomena such as anxiety, guilt, and suffering. (APA, Thesaurus of Psychological Index Terms, 8th ed.)
Schizoid Personality Disorder
Psychoanalytic theory focusing on interpretation of behavior in reference to self. (From APA, Thesaurus of Psychological Terms, 1994) This elaboration of the psychoanalytic concepts of narcissism and the self, was developed by Heinz Kohut, and stresses the importance of the self-awareness of excessive needs for approval and self-gratification.
Chemical Hazard Release
Encyclopedias as Topic
A heterogeneous condition in which the heart is unable to pump out sufficient blood to meet the metabolic need of the body. Heart failure can be caused by structural defects, functional abnormalities (VENTRICULAR DYSFUNCTION), or a sudden overload beyond its capacity. Chronic heart failure is more common than acute heart failure which results from sudden insult to cardiac function, such as MYOCARDIAL INFARCTION.
United States Health Resources and Services Administration
It is a form of protection provided by law. In the United States this protection is granted to authors of original works of authorship, including literary, dramatic, musical, artistic, and certain other intellectual works. This protection is available to both published and unpublished works. (from Circular of the United States Copyright Office, 6/30/2008)
Property, such as patents, trademarks, and copyright, that results from creative effort. The Patent and Copyright Clause (Art. 1, Sec. 8, cl. 8) of the United States Constitution provides for promoting the progress of science and useful arts by securing for limited times to authors and inventors, the exclusive right to their respective writings and discoveries. (From Black's Law Dictionary, 5th ed, p1014)
Access to Information
Interior Design and Furnishings
Ethnographic interviews to elicit patients' reactions to an intelligent interactive telephone health behavior advisor system. (1/109)Information technology is being used to collect data directly from patients and to provide educational information to them. Concern over patient reactions to this use of information technology is especially important in light of the debate over whether computers dehumanize patients. This study reports reactions that patient users expressed in ethnographic interviews about using a computer-based telecommunications system. The interviews were conducted as part of a larger evaluation of Telephone-Linked Care (TLC)-HealthCall, an intelligent interactive telephone advisor, that advised individuals about how to improve their health through changes in diet or exercise. Interview findings suggest that people formed personal relationships with the TLC system. These relationships ranged from feeling guilty about their diet or exercise behavior to feeling love for the voice. The findings raise system design and user interface issues as well as research and ethical questions. (+info)
Child sexual abuse, poor parental care and adult depression: evidence for different mechanisms. (2/109)BACKGROUND: Child sexual abuse (CSA) and poor parental care (neglect and institutional care) are associated with depression in adult life. Little is known about possible mechanisms underlying these associations. AIMS: To examine the role of adult intimate-love relationships as differential mediators or moderators of the associations between CSA, poor parental care and adult depression. METHOD: Sampling was carried out in two phases. In the first, questionnaires were sent to women aged 25-36 years in five primary care practices. Second-phase subjects for interview (n=198) were drawn from three strata defined on the basis of childhood adversities. Recalled childhood experiences and recent adult relationships and depression were assessed and rated independently. Frequencies of predictor and response variables, effect estimates and their confidence intervals were weighted back to the general population questionnaire sample. RESULTS: The risk for depression associated with CSA was unaffected by quality of adult relationships, while the risk associated with poor parental care was substantially altered. CONCLUSIONS: There may be different pathways linking CSA and poor parental care to adult depression. (+info)
Reply to Ann Bradshaw. (3/109)My original paper suggested that an ethics of care which failed to specify how, and about what, to care would be devoid of normative and descriptive content. Bradshaw's approach provides such a specification and is, therefore, not devoid of such content. However, as all ethical approaches suggest something about the 'what' and 'how' of care, they are all 'ethics of care' in this broader sense. This reinforces rather than undermines my original conclusion. Furthermore, Bradshaw's 'ethics of care' has philosophical and historical problems which I outline. (+info)
Models of dyadic social interaction. (4/109)We discuss the logic of research designs for dyadic interaction and present statistical models with parameters that are tied to psychologically relevant constructs. Building on Karl Pearson's classic nineteenth-century statistical analysis of within-organism similarity, we describe several approaches to indexing dyadic interdependence and provide graphical methods for visualizing dyadic data. We also describe several statistical and conceptual solutions to the 'levels of analytic' problem in analysing dyadic data. These analytic strategies allow the researcher to examine and measure psychological questions of interdependence and social influence. We provide illustrative data from casually interacting and romantic dyads. (+info)
Holistic medicine IV: principles of existential holistic group therapy and the holistic process of healing in a group setting. (5/109)In existential holistic group therapy, the whole person heals in accordance with the holistic process theory and the life mission theory. Existential group psychotherapy addresses the emotional aspect of the human mind related to death, freedom, isolation, and meaninglessness, while existential holistic group therapy addresses the state of the person"s wholeness. This includes the body, the person's philosophy of life, and often also love, purpose of life, and the spiritual dimension, to the same extent as it addresses the emotional psyche and sexuality, and it is thus much broader than traditional psychotherapy. Where existential psychotherapy is rather depressing concerning the fundamental human condition, existential holistic therapy conceives life to be basically good. The fundamentals in existential holistic therapy are that everybody has the potential for healing themselves to become loving, joyful, sexually attractive, strong, and gifted, which is a message that most patients welcome. While the patient is suffering and fighting to get through life, the most important job for the holistic therapist is to keep a positive perspective of life. In accordance with these fundamentals, many participants in holistic group therapy will have positive emotional experiences, often of an unknown intensity, and these experiences appear to transform their lives within only a few days or weeks of therapy. An important idea of the course is Bohm's concept of "holo-movement" in the group, resulting from intense coherence between the group members. When the group comes together, the individual will be linked to the totality and the great movement forward towards love, consciousness, and happiness will happen collectively--if it happens at all. This gives the individual the feeling that everything that happens is right, important, and valuable for all the participants at the same time. Native Americans and other premodern people refer to this experience as "the spiritual design". This design is actually an underlying regulation that appears when people, through their feelings and engagement for each other, tie the group together and engage their complex emotional intelligence. Practically, this means that all participants are sunk in the same information matrix, so that everybody learns from each other. Everything that happens in the perception of each trainee has immediate and developing relevance for him. Spontaneous healing happens far more effectively in a group setting, where all the participants stand together and support each other, than it does in the clinic, where the therapist is alone with the patient. A 5-day course in personal development can be compatible to a half year of holistic individual therapy. (+info)
Importance of object relations theories for development of capacity for mature love. (6/109)We discuss Klein's, Winnicott's, and Mahler's object relational theories relevant for creating and maintaining the mature love relationship. The concept of love refers to the basic human relationship. The capacity for adult love involves the attainment of the relation towards the object as whole, satisfying the emotional needs of the self, including simultaneous tolerance of the specific needs of the object. It also involves the optimum resolution of anxiety related to schizo-paranoid and depressive positions and phases of separation and individuation. Primitive defense mechanisms, such as splitting, are replaced by more mature defense mechanisms, and primitive idealization is replaced by more mature idealization. The fusion with the object is reversible and helps in creating the experience of closeness with the partner, while the possibility of separation provides the possibility of recognizing and respecting the differences. Obstacles in the development of object relationships from pre-object to object phase, from symbiotic to separation and individuation phase can impair the capacity to love. (+info)
Clinical holistic medicine: applied consciousness-based medicine. (7/109)Consciousness-based medicine is our term for a form of medical treatment that works by direct appeal to the consciousness of the patient, in contrast to modern biomedical treatment where drugs are used to affect body chemistry. With this concept, maybe we are (in a sense) turning back to the "old medicine", where the family physician was the all-concerned "old country doctor" who knew the child, the siblings, the parents, the family, and the village. In a series of papers on clinical holistic medicine, we would like to present the classic art of healing, where the physician works mostly with his hands, then show how the modern biomedical physician performs with biochemistry, and finally introduce consciousness-based medicine. Some of our questions will be: If you improve your quality of life, will you also improve your health? Will learning more about yourself bring more purpose in your life? Will finding someone to live with in a loving and mutually respectful relationship improve your health? Scientists and thinkers like Antonovsky, Frankl, Maslow, and Jung have pointed to love as a unique way to coherence in life, and thus to biological order and a better health. Several scientific studies have also suggested that patients who focus on improving their quality of life usually will not follow the general statistics for survival, since somehow other factors are at play, which sometimes you will find referred to as "exceptional". (+info)
Clinical holistic medicine: classic art of healing or the therapeutic touch. (8/109)Touching is often a forgotten part of medicine. The manual medicine or therapeutic touch (TT) is much more powerful than many modern, biomedically oriented physicians think. Pain and discomfort can be alleviated just by touching the sick area and in this way help the patient to be in better contact with the tissue and organs of their body. Lack of presence in the body seems to be connected with many symptoms that can be readily reversed simply by sensitive touch. When touch is combined with therapeutic work on mind and feelings, holistic healing seems to be facilitated and many problems can be solved in a direct and easy way in the clinic without drugs. This paper gives examples of the strength of manual medicine or therapeutic touch in its most simple form, and points to the power of physical contact between physician and his patient in the context of the theory and practice of holistic healing. Intimacy seems highly beneficial for the process of healing and it is very important to distinguish clearly between intimacy and sexuality for the physician and his patent to be able to give and receive touch without fear and without holding back emotionally. (+info)
Frontiers | Intense, Passionate, Romantic Love: A Natural Addiction? How the Fields That Investigate Romance and Substance...
Individuals in the early stage of intense romantic love show many symptoms of substance and non-substance or behavioral addictions, including euphoria, craving, tolerance, emotional and physical dependence, withdrawal and relapse. We have proposed that romantic love is a natural (and often positive) addiction that evolved from mammalian antecedents by 4 million years ago as a survival mechanism to encourage hominin pair-bonding and reproduction, seen cross-culturally today in Homo sapiens. Brain scanning studies using functional magnetic resonance imaging support this view: feelings of intense romantic love engage regions of the brains
All About Love
Love is a basic human emotion, but understanding why and how it happens is not always easy. Many people confuse the various types of love, often leading to hardship and hurt. Chemicals and the way that our brains are wired allow us to be drawn to certain people at various times in our life. These same chemicals lead us to build a relationship or simply terminate it when the love wears off. Understanding the different types of love - or lust - can helps us create healthy relationships with others.. Romantic Love. Romantic love is characterized by intensity. There is an intense passion, pleasure, or emotional desire. When experiencing romantic love, we often go through the various motions of real love - the caring, the sharing, the attentiveness - but we often separate romance from real love as we learn about our partners characteristics. Romantic love is usually temporary for this reason. It is based on fantasy and as we continue to spend time with the person, we learn that our partners ...
Neurowiki2012 - Romantic Love
Although changes in neural network are rapid and dynamic in romantic love, long-term relationships are not necessarily devoid of romance. And high level of activity in DA rich regions elicited by love stimuli is also important in long-term romantic love. In couples married for more than 20 years, high PLS scores showed correlation with high neuronal activities in the mesolimbic regions, the right VTA in particular (Acevedo et al 2011). Other regions that showed an increase in activation level include the caudate, SN, insula cortex, cingulate cortex etc (Acevedo et al 2011), and most of these activation pattern overlaps with the regions activated in early-romantic love (Fisher 2005, Xu 2011, Aron 2005). Greater sexual frequency level seems to be correlated with the activity in the left posterior hippocampus (Acevedo et al 2011). ...
STRANGE BUT TRUE- Romantic love: Think of the evolutionary possibilities! | The Hook - Charlottesvilles weekly newspaper, news...
Q. Im stone in love with you, crooned the Stylistics. Love is a drug, and I need to score, intoned Bryan Ferry. If music comes close to the metaphoric love drug, what are a few of loves more literal effects?-G. Casanova. A. In the early stages of a relationship, huge releases of oxytocin (the trust hormone) and feel-good hormones like dopamine and norepinephrine are at such high levels they could be regarded as inducing clinically verifiable altered states of consciousness, says Daniel Levitin in The World in Six Songs. Our heart rate speeds up when we think about our loved one, impelling us to make resolutions about losing weight or exercising more and filling us with a giddy optimism. At the core of romantic love is the ability to form a strong partnership with another person, with its clear evolutionary advantages: children and their upbringing. Nowhere in your lineage, no matter how many thousands of years you go back, will you find an ancestor who failed to have children and ...
How love grows in your body • The Berkeley Blog
Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds, wrote William Shakespeare in his 116th Sonnet. O no! it is an ever-fixed mark that looks on tempests and is never shaken.. Nothing could be further from the truth, says the new science of romantic love.. Love is, first and foremost, an emotion-but one that is, more than most emotions, rooted in our bodies. Im not just referring to lust, though that can lead to romantic love. As love grows and deepens, it lights up some parts of our nervous systems and dims others. The importance of feel-good hormones like oxytocin and dopamine may decline over the course of a relationship-but a love that reaches maturity will bind the lovers on a neurological level.. Far from an an ever-fixed mark, love is a process subject to biological forces beyond our conscious control. Drawing from new research by Cal psychologist Dacher Keltner, along with Barbara Fredrickson, John Gottman, Helen Fisher, Kayt Sukel (author of Dirty Minds), and many ...
The Science of Love - ECS
Best-selling American author Julia Quinn once said, Love works in mysterious ways. Well, it turns out love isnt quite as mysterious as we once thought.. With countries across the world celebrating Valentines Day on February 14th, we figured wed take a look at the science behind romantic love.. However, the answer to the age old question, What is love? really comes down to what aspect of science youre looking at. Here at ECS, were going to delve into the chemical reactions that occur to make a person feel sensations associated with love.. While the heart is the most common image associated with the idea of love, its really the brain thats doing all the work. When we make a connection that falls along the path of romantic love, our brain releases a plethora of chemicals that cause us to experience excitement, euphoria, and bonding.. Chemicals such as adrenaline, norepinephrine, and dopamine are released in the early stages of love. Along with being able to see these chemicals at work on ...
Love Poems For A Girl Pictures
Emo+love+poems+for+a+ Valentine Poems , Find the Sweet Love Poem ! propose-boy-girl-friend .com/desi/love/>Love, Terre maher, a girl, love Love+poems+for+a+girl Love+poems+for+a+girl+you+ Love+poems+for+a+girl+in+ Love+poems+for+a+girl+from love poems for a girl, google Love Poems For A Girl Pictures yahoo Love Poems For A Girl Pictures mages images ...
Ghislaine Hipp - Gelatin Silver, Love online
Gelatin Silver, Love (2009) - IMDb Director: Kazumi Kurigami. photographer Kazumi Kurigami held a press conference at Cinema Jack & Betty movie theater to announce production of his directorial debut entitled Gelatin Silver Love.. gelatin silver love . Gelatin Silver, Love - Nippon Cinema Gelatin Silver, Love (ã‚¼ãƒ©ãƒ ãƒ³ã‚·ãƒ«ãƒ ãƒ¼LOVE) is a Japanese movie directed by photographer Kazumi Kurigami. Gelatin Silver, Love (2009) , Watch Movies Online Free, Full. Director : Kazumi Kurigami. Gelatin Silver, Love (Japanese) 2009 - AvistaZ Asian Movies, Music. Watch Gelatin Silver, Love (2009) Online - Free Online Movies Watch Gelatin Silver Love Asian Movie online for free: DVD release from erotic suspence film Gelatin Silver Love starring Masatoshi Nagase Rie Miyazawa Yuki Amami and. Movie: Gelatin Silver, Love Japanese: ã‚¼ãƒ©ãƒ ãƒ³ã‚·ãƒ«ãƒ ãƒ¼ï¼¬ï¼¯ï¼¶ï¼¥ Director: Kazumi Kurigami; Writer: Mitsunori Go; Producer: Masahiro Harada. ...
The Trap of Romantic Love - understanding....
For example, projecting their long-yearned fantasies upon their other half, its a common phenomenon for people in fresh romantic love relationships to exaggerate the positive traits of their partner and reduce or deny the negative ones. This illusion makes them believe theyve found their one and only perfect match. Feeling a sense of total acceptance and adoration for their partner, they are under the impression that their love is going to last forever. As a result, they tend to make quick, immature choices, such as hurrying to marry, only to find years later that they resent their partner for failing to meet their expectations. Image credit: Alessandro Valli ...
Reinventing the love poem with Hannah Jane Walker - Young Poets Network
Do you stare at the moon and will it to deliver love messages?. Write a love poem. A love poem can win a heart. A love poem can make you feel like you have got something important out. A love poem can tell you things that you did not know you knew.. If you want to become a poet, falling in love is one of the most useful things that can happen to you. As Shakespeare said in Twelfth Night, Never durst poet touch a pen to write/ Until his ink were temperd with Loves sighs.. One of the reasons for love poems is that we want to tell someone we love them but cannot tell them to their face, or words seem to do no justice to what we feel. Writing a love poem is a conversation between you and the piece of paper. It is private. Unless you choose to give it to them. Put in your love poem what you mean. What you really mean. Dont write in the style of another poet you learnt at school, dont use thou and thee. Dont distance yourself. Write what you know. Use words and images as a pick and mix ...
Beets: Why We Love: 5 Must-Read Books on the Psychology of Love | Brain Pickings
You might recall biological anthropologist Helen Fishers work from this fascinating discussion of how antidepressants impact the experience of romantic love. Thats just one of a myriad equally fascinating facets of love Fisher dissects in Why We Love: The Nature and Chemistry of Romantic Love - a journey into the minds blend of neurochemistry and storytelling, the hormones and neurotransmitters that make us feel certain emotions, and the stories we choose to tell ourselves about those emotions. Fisher outlines the three key components of love, each involving different but connected brain systems - lust, driven by androgens and estrogens, the craving for sexual gratification; attraction, characterized by high dopamine and norepinephrine levels and low serotonin, euphoria when things are going well and terrible mood swings when theyre not, focused attention, obsessive thinking, and intense craving for the individual; and attachment, commandeered by the hormones oxytocin and vasopressin and ...
How Do You Know When Its Love?
The problem with mistaking lust or infatuation for love is that its like mistaking the ignition for the car; it makes a lot of noise and catches your attention, but its only a part of the whole. Love is a much more gradualemotion than were taught to believe. That initial love at first sight or falling head over heels is a mix of lust and infatuation that helps bring people together. Love itself is a deepening of the emotional bond that may be started by sexual desire or an initial attraction; romantic love is more akin to an incredibly deep friendship than a constant state of cardiac arrhythmia and limbic overdrive. Its a feeling of emotional intimacy, rather than necessarily a physical attraction, a desire for partnership and unity rather than just the need for sexual release.. Love is actually much calmer than were lead to believe; even when the passion fades and the lust ebbs, love leaves a contentment and compassion for ones partner. Love isnt about crazy emotional rushes and ...
Scientists uncover neurobiological basis for romantic love, trust, and self | EurekAlert! Science News
In new studies, scientists are discovering the neurobiological underpinnings of romantic love, trust, and even of self. New research also shows that a specific brain area - the amygdala - is involved in the process of understanding the intentions of others, in particular when lying is involved.
Queen of Hearts Fairy Tale Inspired Poppet for Romantic Love - The Poisoned Apple Shop
Please meet the fabulous Queen of Hearts. She is an adorable Fairy Tale Inspired Poppet. She has been hand created and charged to bring or keep for her owner a romantic love. She is enhanced with Rose and Clear Quartz, herbs such as yarrow, lavender and rose, and other witchy ingredients. As adorable as these Fairy Tal
essay writing examples about love
An Essay On Love - Free Essay Reviews. ESSAYJUDGE. Home. Login. Site Map. Free Essay Reviews. Were trying to help students improve their writing.Essay writing rules. E List of love essay examples: free sample essays, research papers and term papers Love definition essay Love is a unique feeling.Generally, to answer a question headlining this section is what you are to do writing definition essays about love. Samples; FAQ; Essay writing tips. Essays.Definition Essay A definition essay For example, if you are writing an essay about love, the thesis and the Then think of examples, facts, anecdotes.In this section you will find samples of essays belonging to various essay have to warn you from trying to use any of these samples as your own writing.There are essay on love Oxford, You would essay on love rather pay for essay writing service in Verification Policy Our Contacts , Samples and Examples.Order love essay at Most of the people prefer writing love essays and family essays to Legal Terms ...
32 Flavors: January 2009
I love that I am a part of you. That you are a part of my life - the best part of my life. I love that we think alike and I dont have to explain myself to you. I love your generosity. I love your smile. I love your crazy laugh. I love your cooking, too! I love your basket fetish. I love that I can give you a hard time & tease you. I love that you didnt give up on me when I was a teenager. I love that you are Bad Nana. I love the sound of your voice. I love that we both love Dar Williams. I love to hear you sing. I love playing made-up games like 37 Dice Yahtzee with you. Did I mention I love your cooking? I love that you can fool people into believing that you are me on the phone. I love that I am your password. I love that you are finally employed somewhere that you are appreciated for the amazing person that you are. I love that we have the same size feet. I love that you arent afraid to keep your Christmas tree up until February. I love that I inherited some of your craziness - most of ...
Your Love Is My Drug - wastewater.live
DNA Be Aware Hook My Mic Up Whatevah 2010, Da Tweekaz, 25. Juli 2010, Dirty Workz. Music Is My Drug, Da Tweekaz ft. Your Love, Da Tweekaz ft Im Original: Keha. Your Love Is My Drug. Digital Sheet Music. Piano, Vocal Guitar. Right-Hand Melody PVG. RHM Keha-. Bersetzung: Digitale Noten Break Your Heart Taio Cruz feat Ludacris. 6. In My. Somebody To Love Justin Bieber 12. Der Himmel soll. Your Love Is My Drug Kesha 28. Like A Lady Mrz 2018 04: 06: 44, MY LOVE IS YOUR LOVE, WHITNEY HOUSTON. 826, Karsamstag 31. April 2018 20: 26: 50, LOVE IS THE DRUG, ROXY MUSIC 21 Nov. 2012. Your love is taking me higher youre my favorite drug 2. I like you. And naps. Especially naps in your arms 3. Cant get enough of you. 4 Entdecken Sie das Angebot von Uvinum, dem grten Online-Weinhanndel Europas mit mehr als 90. 000 Produkten zu den besten Preisen die innerhalb von 48 ebenfalls mit Sidechain Compression und Summenfilter; in Usher featuring Pitbull DJ Got US Falling In Love und in Your Love Is My Drug von Keha. 89 ...
I Love U Tumblr Quote
Emo Sad Love Quotes Tumblr | Country Love Quotes Tumblr | Drake Quotes About Love Tumblr | Cute Tumblr Quotes About Love | Tumblr Quotes About Being Happy and in Love | Inspirational Quotes About Love Tumblr | Love Yourself Quotes Tumblr | Family Love Quotes Tumblr | Amazing Love Quotes Tumblr | Love and Basketball Quotes Tumblr | Bible Q
Why We Love: Five Revelatory Books on the Psychology of the Heart - Brain Pickings
You might recall biological anthropologist Helen Fishers work from this fascinating discussion of how antidepressants impact the experience of romantic love. Thats just one of a myriad equally fascinating facets of love Fisher dissects in Why We Love: The Nature and Chemistry of Romantic Love (public library) - a journey into the minds blend of neurochemistry and storytelling, the hormones and neurotransmitters that make us feel certain emotions, and the stories we choose to tell ourselves about those emotions. Fisher outlines the three key components of love, each involving different but connected brain systems - lust, driven by androgens and estrogens, the craving for sexual gratification; attraction, characterized by high dopamine and norepinephrine levels and low serotonin, euphoria when things are going well and terrible mood swings when theyre not, focused attention, obsessive thinking, and intense craving for the individual; and attachment, commandeered by the hormones oxytocin and ...
Alexander Prusss Blog: Marital love and death
Scripturally, marriage-and hence presumably also marital and sexual love-stops at death. There is good philosophical reason for this. Sexual love receives its unique identity from the bodies of the two persons. It is plausible that when the body is destroyed at death, the love needs to be transformed. The maximal amount of continuous physical commitment that is possible lasts until the death of one of the parties. Given that romantic love calls for the deepest possible union at all levels of the person, especially including the physical level, it is plausible that romantic love calls for something like this kind of commitment, namely for a marriage until death do us part.. Granted, after death, there will be a resurrection of the glorified body, Christians believe. However, marriage is a natural state of human beings, while this resurrection is something supernatural. It is no surprise if marriage does not, then, outlast death.. At the same time, the form of love should always take into ...
Put Your Head on My Shoulder
Cynics may be onto something. Romantic love, I suspect, is different now than it used to be, and I mean that in a chemical way. Not that romantic love is such a big deal - even in antiquity, people distinguished between the love we feel for our friends, our children and parents, our sense of home, and this other thing that seems to get all the fuss. Part of that is cultural; how quickly we forget that fictional representations of romantic love helped to destroy the age-old practice of arranged marriage in which women were legally regarded as property. Even the most skeptical and snarky amongst us could give a little nod to that. Love as a choice, love as an option, love even as an imaginary figment: surely thats better than the alternatives? ...
Love Birds - Romance Photo Book
S: Happy Birthday Honey-Bunch!. BC: And They lived Happily Ever After.... FC: Once Upon A Time... 1: with love, Samantha White. 3: You know youre in love when you cant fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. -Dr. Seuess. 4: They say that Disney World is the happiest place on Earth. Obviously they have never been in your arms.. 5: I will always love you. 6: Happy Birthday, to the best boyfriend in the whole world. 8: 1f you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.. 9: LOVE BIRDS , Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking. It is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.. 12: A kiss makes the heart young again and wipes out the years.. 13: All you need is love.. 14: The best thing about ...
Were sending out a major love *Monday* Oct 25th | Major Love Prayer: MJ Fans Unite for Love
The prayer is open for everyone of all faiths and all belief systems. This is why we also refer to it as meditation or intention-sending. Being religious is not a prerequisite to prayer, so if youre not, dont let the word prayer scare you ;). Most of the power comes from our ability to feel the emotion and inner knowing of unconditional love and compassion. That is what we are giving to the world. If you would like to say a prayer yourself as we begin, by all means do so, in whichever way you like. We will then focus on LOVE and feel the love as intensely as we can. It may help you to think for a moment of those you love (family, friends, Michael, spiritual figures, the children of the world who need our assistance) in order to get the feeling going within you. Once you can feel the LOVE, fill your heart and your body with it so that youre glowing with love. Reach out with this feeling to all the others across the planet who are doing the same. Just visualize streams of love energy, like ...
Текст песни Selena Gomez - Love You Like a Love Song
Текст песни Selena Gomez - Love You Like a Love Song: [Verse 1]Its been said and doneEvery beautiful thoughts been already sungAnd I guess right now heres another oneSo your melody will play on and on, with the best of themYou are beautiful, like a dream come alive, incredibleA centerfold miracle, lyricalYouve saved my life againAnd I want you to know baby[Припев]I, I love you like a love song, babyI, I love you like a love song, babyI, I love you like a love song, baby
Sucks Being Alone Mousepad by love
Love Love Loves Sucks Being Alone Mousepad features an original love design by a Love Love Love artist. We think youll love this item as much as we love making it!
Romance novel - Wikipedia
According to the Romance Writers of America, the main plot of a mass-market romance novel must revolve about the two people as they develop romantic love for each other and work to build a relationship. Both the conflict and the climax of the novel should be directly related to that core theme of developing a romantic relationship, although the novel can also contain subplots that do not specifically relate to the main characters romantic love. Furthermore, a romance novel must have an emotionally satisfying and optimistic ending. Others, including Leslie Gelbman, a president of Berkley Books, define the genre more simply, stating only that a romance must make the romantic relationship between the hero and the heroine ... the core of the book. In general, romance novels reward characters who are good people and penalize those who are evil, and a couple who fights for and believes in their relationship will likely be rewarded with unconditional love. Bestselling author Nora Roberts ...
Romance (love) - Wikipedia
Many theorists attempt to analyze the process of romantic love.. Anthropologist Helen Fisher, in her book Why We Love, uses brain scans to show that love is the product of a chemical reaction in the brain. Norepinephrine and dopamine, among other brain chemicals, are responsible for excitement and bliss in humans as well as non-human animals. She is famous[peacock term] for the use of MRI to study the brain activity of a person in love, discovering the importance of the ventral tegmental area and the caudate nucleus[jargon] in this biological drive. Fisher concludes that these reactions have a genetic basis, and therefore love is a natural drive as powerful as hunger. In his book What Women Want, What Men Want, anthropologist John Townsend takes the genetic basis of love one step further by identifying how the sexes are different in their predispositions. Townsends compilation of various research projects concludes that men are susceptible to youth and beauty, whereas ...
parentwin: Double Trouble in Surrogacy -- Guest Post
Bring back Lost lovers,Infertility Spell Break up Spells, Marriage spells, Divorce Spells Lottery Spell,Penis Enlargement Creams,Cure Spell, Come to the best Lost Love Spells caster,Gay Love Spells Native healing, Spiritual healer, Magic love spells, lost Love Spells, Relationship healer, Money spells,Traditional healer, Astrology, Spell caster, Magic Healing, Marriage spells, Johannesburg spells,protection spell, Romantic spells, Beauty spells, Ancestral healing, Break Up Spells, magic ring, golden love spells, Bring Back Lost Love, Bring Back Lost Lovers Spell, Candle Love Spell, Curses And Spells, Dark Magic Spells, Divine Love Spells, Do It Yourself Love Spells, Do Love Spells Work, Do Spells Really Work, protection spell, A Spell For Love, Dream Spells, Easy Free Love Spells, Fast Love Spells, Free Online Love Spells, Free Powerful Love Spells, Witchcraft Love Spells, Friendship Spells, Full Moon Love Spells, Gay Love Spells, Good Luck Spells, Guaranteed Love Spell, Healing Spells, Hoodoo ...
Philosophy is dangerous! But is it though? - WE ARE GLORY
Bring back Lost lovers,Infertility Spell Break up Spells, Marriage spells, Divorce Spells Lottery Spell,Penis Enlargement Creams,Cure Spell, Come to the best Lost Love Spells caster,Gay Love Spells Native healing, Spiritual healer, Magic love spells, lost Love Spells, Relationship healer, Money spells,Traditional healer, Astrology, Spell caster, Magic Healing, Marriage spells, Johannesburg spells,protection spell, Romantic spells, Beauty spells, Ancestral healing, Break Up Spells, magic ring, golden love spells, Bring Back Lost Love, Bring Back Lost Lovers Spell, Candle Love Spell, Curses And Spells, Dark Magic Spells, Divine Love Spells, Do It Yourself Love Spells, Do Love Spells Work, Do Spells Really Work, protection spell, A Spell For Love, Dream Spells, Easy Free Love Spells, Fast Love Spells, Free Online Love Spells, Free Powerful Love Spells, Witchcraft Love Spells, Friendship Spells, Full Moon Love Spells, Gay Love Spells, Good Luck Spells, Guaranteed Love Spell, Healing Spells, Hoodoo ...
Does Your Right Brain Creates conflicting Love Affirmations? - Todays Latest News, Trusted Accurate News
Love Is There? Its a rhetorical question, I know. But if you ask most people to define love, most would struggle. Love encompasses an array of positive and sometimes even emotional states, from pure virtue or vice, the greatest personal spiritual joy, the greatest emotional connection, the greatest sense of well-being, the best gift, or a combination of any of these. Love is a concept that vary between individuals but can essentially be described as a bond of mutual care and respect for another.. We often relate love to physical intimacy, but in truth it encompasses more than this. To experience love means to feel connected to another person in some way. This connection can take many forms, including friendship, companionship, romance, affection, and more. Regardless of our definition of love, it can be an intensely personal and powerful emotion, with the potential to transform a relationship into a more enduring and satisfying one.. There are many different definitions of love. Each one is ...
What is Love? - Baltimore Outloud
In movies and TV, we see romantic passionate love. Is that really love? What is the difference between having the hots for someone and truly loving them? Id say a lot. When we first get into a relationship everything is new and exciting (crush, infatuation, the hots). This to me is a form of puppy love, with butterflies in the stomach. Sex is usually great. That helps us bond with intimacy.. We say we are in love at this point, newness and interest give us a glow. Dopamine, norepinephrine, and endogenous opioids flood our senses and its overwhelming. We feel good about ourselves. Our adrenaline kicks in and we obsess about our partners. But is this love? Depending on lots of variables this too gets old. When you get married it usually last about seven years then we lose that spark, that excitement. So, I ask, were you ever truly in love, really? When so many people get to this point, they get divorced or separated, so they never get to the point of true love.. True love was demonstrated to me ...
Musings: 100 Percent (100%) Love Review - 100 Love Movie mp3 Songs Free Download
The website has published information regarding 100 Percent (100%) Love Review - 100 Love Movie mp3 Songs Free Download and the summary of this post is here. Get here Naga Chaitanyas 100 Percent (100%) Love Review and 100 Love Movie mp3 Songs Free Download as 100% Love film released today on May 6th 2011. 100 Percent (100%) Love Movie is tollywood romantic comedy film directed by Sukumar and produced by Bunny Vasu under Geetha Arts studio. 100% Love stars Naga Chaitanya. ...
Alexander Prusss Blog: Love and happiness
Could perfect happiness consist of perfect love?. Heres a line of argument that it couldnt. Constitutively central to love are the desire for the beloveds good and for union with the beloved. A love is no less perfect when its constitutive desires are unfulfilled. But perfect happiness surely cannot be even partly constituted by unfulfilled desires. If perfect happiness consistent of perfect love, then one could have a perfect happiness constituted at least partly by unfulfilled desires.. When this argument first occurred to me a couple of hours ago, I thought it settled the question. But it doesnt quite. For there is a special case where a perfect loves constitutive desires are always fulfilled, namely when the object of the love is necessarily in a perfectly good state, so that the desire for the beloveds good is necessarily fulfilled, and when the union proper to the love is of such a sort that it exists whenever the love does. Both of these conditions might be thought to be satisfied ...
The Madness of Love and How Therapy Can Help - Part 2: The Messiness of Love · Therapy with Heart
Part II-The Messiness of Love. No matter how hard we work, giving and receiving love doesnt necessarily equate feeling love.. In my work as an EFT therapist, I see many different types of clients. Though virtually all of them come in with good intentions and even good insight, they get stuck resolving conflict, maintaining connection, and feeling heard and seen. As I mentioned in my first post, there is a lot of wisdom that comes from learning what others who have come before us and from different cultures have observed and discovered about love.. Some Ancient Greek thinkers believed that love could very well be something like a mental illness-a form of madness where desire overpowers sound judgement-an opinion worthy of consideration for anyone who has found themselves acting in surprising ways in relationships! Intimate human relationships are messy.. Perhaps fourth-century North African thinker Augustine of Hippo can help clarify this tension: Are we made for love? Or, does love make us ...
Love Pain Message
Africa Poetry Lounge. I cry for the pain, the. (David Goines) God feels the pain we feel and inflict on others. Find a Therapist. This message wont express all my feelings for you, Ill just say that I am proud that I have such a stunning wife like you. Dear Sister, I am not using your name because I want to do what I can to protect your privacy. Sometimes the pain is felt only at the point of the hip, but it can also extend into the leg or low back. Below in this page, the latest Medjugorje message is presented in a format which is suitable for distribution. Love is never boastful, nor conceited, nor rude; It is not self-seeking, nor easily angered. Find descriptive alternatives for pain. With love and remembrance. The truth is, you screwed up. Love has no other desire but to fulfill itself. Love SMS - 2 Painfull things in life 2 Painfull things in life There r 2 things in LIFE that r very painful One is when ur love loves you doesn t tell u Second when ur love doesn t love u and tells u. ...
On the Paradoxical Connection Between Love, Law, and Joy - Community in Mission
In the Gospel today (Thursday of the 5th Week of Easter), Jesus cuts right through the modern Western tendency to set law in opposition to both love and joy. He joins all three concepts and summons us to a new attitude.. Jesus says, As the Father loves me, so I also love you. Remain in my love. If you keep my commandments, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Fathers commandments and remain in his love. I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and your joy might be complete.. To remain, to habitually abide in Gods love, has this effect: we keep the commandments. Love and law are connected as cause and effect. This is not our usual thinking. The best that Western culture will admit of law is that it is a necessary evil. While this is the best assessment of it, the more routine assessment is that law is somehow an unloving imposition by the powerful on the weak, the hierarchy on the laity, the (evil, oppressive, Pharisaical-you fill in the adjective) Church on decent ...
Its Something That We Do - Two Important Ingredients to Making Love Last - SoulShine Life Connections
February is the month of love. We like to romanticize love, of course, because its a feeling of euphoria and cloud nine walking. Books and films are filled with these stories and images of the perfect love. We watch them and think that we want that kind of love for ourselves. Those fairy tales can make us feel that love like that will never be ours. Like the scene in An Officer and a Gentleman, when will Richard Gere runs into the horrible factory and scoops up Deborah Winger and carries her out into the sunset to live happily ever after. We even are pining for Billy Crystal, of all people, in When Harry Met Sally when he runs to Sally at midnight on New Years Eve and finally confesses his love to her by describing everything he loves about her including the crinkle in her nose. Its so great to watch these perfect love stories, but sometimes they can mess with our heads. ...
be love now by ram dass - annoying or enlightening? | change...
i am loving awareness. i have a practice in which i say to myself, i am loving awareness. to begin, i focus my attention in the muddle of my chest, on the heart-mind. i may take a few deep breaths into my diaphragm to help me identify with it. i breathe in love and breathe out love. i watch of all the thoughts the create the stuff of my mind, and i love everything, everything i can be aware of. i just love, just love, just love.. i love you. no matter how rotten you are, i love you because you are part of the manifestation of god. in that heart-mind im not richard alpert, im not ram dass - those are both roles. i look at those roles from the deeper i. in the heart-mind im not identified with my roles. theyre like costumes or uniforms (^^^) hanging in my closet. i am a reader, i am a father, i am a yogi, i am a man, i am a driver - those are all roles.. all i am is loving awareness. I AM LOVING AWARENESS. it means that wherever i look, anything that touches my awareness will be ...
Love, Judgment, Virtue - The Living Church
I trust in the steadfast love of the Lord forever and ever (Ps. 52:8). Love itself is the source of all being. Love is the subject and object and verb of an endless whirling affection before all ages and to the ages of ages. Love creates and calls and summons. Love redeems and forgives. Love is everything, including the absolute truth. So, in the face of injustice, love is judgment. A most loving God will not sit in silence while the weak and the poor are cheated and abused.. The observance of the new moon and the sabbath are of no value when all attention is directed to the moment when wheat can be sold again and the poor cheated with false balances. Gain by any means necessary is an evil God does and will oppose. Hear this, you that trample on the needy, and bring to ruin the poor of the land (Amos 8:4). Love speaks this not only to convict those who trample and bring destruction, but also to save. For the fate of an oppressor is, in the end, a lost humanity: They shall wander from sea to ...
Reformation Theology: Regeneration, Faith, Loveâ€In That Order
by John Piper In this chapter, we pick up on the very important text, 1 John 5:1â€5, which we began to unpack in the last chapter. There is so much more. One of my aims here is to show that our ability to love others imperfectly is based on our assurance that in Christ we already love them perfectly. In other words, I want you to see for yourselves that, even when you fail to love as you ought, Christâ€™s perfection stands before God in place of that failure. And I want you to see that faith in Christ, not love for people, is the way you enjoy that union with Christ. Therefore, faith must come first and be the root of love and be different from love. Otherwise, love will be destroyed. If you donâ€™t come at love this way, your failures will probably overwhelm you with guilt and hopelessness. If that happens, you will give way either to hardworking legalism or fatalistic immorality. Letâ€™s start where we left off at the end of the previous chapter, namely, with the chain of ...
Weishenmezhemeai Love: Weishenmezhemeai Love fertilization - F
Cast Weishenmezhemeai Love contains 2% - 4.0% carbon , 1% - 6% silicon , and small amounts of manganese. Contaminants present in pig Weishenmezhemeai Love that negatively affect the material properties, such as sulfur and phosphorus, have been reduced to an acceptable level. It has a melting point in the range of 1420-1470 K, which is lower than either of its two main components, and makes it the first product to be melted when carbon and Weishenmezhemeai Love are heated together. Its mechanical properties vary greatly, dependent upon the form carbon takes in the alloy. White cast Weishenmezhemeai Loves contain their carbon in the form of cementite, or Weishenmezhemeai Love carbide. This hard, brittle compound dominates the mechanical properties of white cast Weishenmezhemeai Loves, rendering them hard, but unresistant to shock. The broken surface of a white cast Weishenmezhemeai Love is full of fine facets of the broken carbide, a very pale, silvery, shiny material, hence the appellation. In ...
Well-Red: October 2002
My undergrad course of study centered around a good deal of biological anthropology (e.g. evolutionary science) at its end. My fave professor, the hilarious and Santa-esque Dr. Bob, often engaged us in debates and discussions regarding the evolution of romantic love. Why was such a thing adaptive, and when and why did it originate? Dr. Bob and many of his colleagues describe romantic love, or pair bonding if youre referring to early hominids, as a phenomenon that came about in order to assure the continuation of the species. You see, hominid young require so much attention that little time is left for such dalliances as hunting, eating, and protecting oneself from predators. Thus, it was important to have an extra pair of hands (and teeth) around for these activities. One parent cared for the young, the other focused on chores. Voila! Romantic love is born. Ya gotta have a reason to stick around your australopithicine female once her teats start to droop and her (bipedally muscled) rump ...
HumanLifeMatters: April 2020
What is it that God wants to give to us? His gift of love. God is love. And He wants us to love him. Relationship. To deny God is to deny love. The love of a man and woman united in marriage should be just as Ken said. It grows more each day in a Christ-centered marriage. We are in a journey toward Gods perfect love and each day our hearts are being prepared for new dimensions of romantic love. When I think of my love for LaRee today versus the love I had for her fifty years ago, our love is so much larger and more mature now. I could not have handled the immensity of todays love back then. Perfection is only reached when we meet the Creator and essence of perfect love. God ...
Lovingkindness Meditation Instructions Traditionally this meditation begins with the self. I find that in your culture it is very difficult for many people to offer loving wishes to themselves so we begin with one to whom it is easier to offer such thoughts and then come around to the self. This is not forgiveness,
Love: Whats the point? • The Berkeley Blog
In my own piece, How Love Grows in Your Body, I try to trace the biological path of love from the wild, youthful passion born in the hypothalamus to the mature compassion that is regulated by the vagus nerve. Understanding that love is as much a physical process as a feeling helps us, I think, to understand why love evolves the way it does-and to anticipate the changes it brings. Here are some other Valentines Day day pieces from Greater Good:. Gratitude is for Lovers: New research by Cal doctoral student Amie M. Gordon says thankfulness, not romance, might be key to a happy Valentines Day.. Just One Thing: Trust in Love: Love is a lot like the air, says neuropsychologist Rick Hanson. It may be hard to see-but its in you and all around you.. How to Have a Happy Marriage in 21 Minutes: A recent study validates a simple task that might preserve marital satisfaction over the long haul.. Is It Possible to Love All Humanity?: A former Cal doctoral student, Juliana Breines, discusses how ...
An Exclusive Interview with Rock n Roll legend Roger Love - The Stony Brook Press
Soft rock superstar Roger Love, lead bassist and vocalist of the band Compassion, has been making best-selling albums since his riotous 1969 debut, Love Handles You. Millions around the world adore Love for his slippery vocals, sweet bass line, and flair for the dramatic. Richard Nixon, an admirer of the emerging 70s soft rock movement, called Love a herald of avant-garde faggotry. Now, after years of singing, touring, loving, and everything in between, Love agreed to an exclusive interview with the Stony Brook Press to discuss his latest release, Comet Urethra, and the lessons learned along the way.. Stony Brook Press: Mr. Love, its a pleasure to finally be interviewing you. Were huge fans of your revolutionary work.. Roger Love: Thanks Jack, great to be here.. Stony Brook Press: My name is Ross. Anyway, fans and music critics continue to be awed by Compassions prolific nature. The band has released thirty-five albums-. RL: Thirty-six actually, Mitchell. Our actual first album Kisses for ...
The Love of God Eph 3: Introduction What is love? - An intense feeling of deep affection - This feeling is cannot be felt by...
The Breadth of Love How broad or wide is the love of God? - The love of God embraces the entire world - John 3:16 Every race! - Matt 28:19 God is the of all men - Mal 2:10 In Christ there is no discrimination or distinction in the benefits of Gods love - Gal 3:28 Mans love is too narrow and only extends between his race or family - In Christ there is no in difference in how much God loves - Spiritual difference (Jew nor Greek) God so loved the…. - Social difference (Bond or free) - Sexual difference (Male or female)
Special Forces Gear Newsletter - June 2012
By Rev G.J. Rako. LTC IN USAR (Ret) Love is the most misunderstood word in the English language, for that matter in any language. Take a few moments and try to define love. How did you do? Was your definition clear and concise? Could you confidently explain it to someone else? What does it mean to love something or someone, or to have someone love you? I love ice cream. I love music. I love John Wayne movies. What is love? How does it differ from infatuation, desire, lust, passion, or attraction? More has been written about love than any other subject; more poems, books, songs, and screenplays. The Word of God also has a great deal to say about the subject of love. Yet still, no one has any idea what love is. The Bible commands believers in Jesus Christ to love, to love God and to love man! Deut. 6:5 You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your might. Lev. 19:18 You shall love your neighbor as yourself.. John 15:12 Jesus said, This is My ...
wazifa for coughing Archives - Love Dua In Islam
Love is that desire, which makes that rule honest that two bodies and one soul. Love is that aspect of life, where two individuals get shared awareness and are looking someone after. Love is an excitement strong relation and partnership. The desire doesnt perceive any conceal and religion.. Our Maulana providing you powerful dua for getting lost love back for that lover who became shocking in love and unable to fight the anguish of breakup with their lover. Life is a variety of some sweet and some sour memories every person should pass with so many demanding aspects and see how much demand it contains in its treasure.. Since we know every problem has its fix and definite solution dont be sad you shouldnt fear with troubles of your life.. Our Molana Mushtaq Ali is well-known face providing its services free of cost to poor and helpless person. Islamic Dua for lost love is 100% real and reliable power source and it provides you secured satisfaction resolving all your love problems.. Every one ...
How Full is Your Love Tank? | Your Authentic Personality
Today, Valentines Day, is a great time to ponder this question, How full is your love tank? Have you ever considered that you have a love tank? According to Gary Chapman, therapist and author of the classic book, The Five Love Languages, we all have an emotional love tank, invisible to the human eye but felt by the human heart.. So, the question, How full is your love tank? can also be translated, How loved does your heart feel? On a scale of Empty to Full, how loved do you feel?. If its a great day then you might feel full. Just like the benefits of a full tank of gas, filled love tanks make you feel like you can go anywhere and do anything. The world is full of possibility and potential and you have lots of love to share with others. On good days youre probably at least at half a tank, working well and treating others with kindness, but theres not much margin if the wheels fall off your ride. And then there are sad days or seasons when you arent feeling seen, appreciated, or cherished ...
Two Romanian Attempts to Reconcile Morals and Politics") Joseph L. Love, Theorizing underdevelopment: Latin America and Romania ... Love; Stahl Ionescu Boatcă, p.17 Boatcă, p.18-19 Boatcă, p.19-20 Boatcă, p.15 Dobrogeanu-Gherea; Hitchins, p.87 Ornea, Vol.I, p ... who had fallen in love with him - a Narodnik and a feminist, she asked Stere for a marriage of convenience that was meant to ...
Loving mother of Robert Apatow, Judd (Leslie Mann) Apatow and Mia (Michael Hurst) Apatow". The Los Angeles Times. May 4, 2008 ... "Love". Netflix. Andreeva, Nellie (January 21, 2016). "HBO Picks Up Judd Apatow & Pete Holmes Comedy Pilot 'Crashing' To Series ... The film stars Kumail Nanjiani as himself, a stand-up comedian who comes from a Muslim Pakistani background and falls in love ... In 2016, he created the Netflix television comedy series Love, on which he also serves as a writer and executive producer. The ...
List of highest-grossing Filipino films in 2013
CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) "Must Be... Love". Box Office Mojo. Retrieved January 22, 2014. CS1 maint: discouraged ...
YG Entertainment discography
Love... Love...? Love...! Big Mama - Gift 1TYM - One Way SE7EN - Must Listen (China) SE7EN - 24/7 SE7EN - First SE7EN Gummy - ...
Dinh, James (May 3, 2011). "J.Lo Contemplates 'Love' (And Love?) Through The Years". MTV Newsroom. Archived from the original ... Her EverSleek hair care ads made their debut in early 2011, to coincide with the release of Love? and her debut as a judge on ... Lopez's debut single, "If You Had My Love", was released in May 1999, as she began to ready her first album. Lopez became the ... The album was preceded by the release of its lead single, "Love Don't Cost a Thing", which reached number one on the Billboard ...
Cute High Earth Defense Club LOVE! LOVE! (En Yufuin) Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri - Enryuu-hen (Diabo) Girlish ... He is best known for his roles on Cute High Earth Defense Club Love! as En Yufuin, Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans as ... Love, Death & Robots (Sale man) (Episode 12) Miraculous Ladybug (Luka Couffaine) "梅原裕一郎 profile at Arts Vision" (in Japanese). ... A Polar Bear in Love (Polar Bear) Rage of Bahamut: Virgin Soul (Charioce XVII) Robomasters: The Animated Series (Tei) Sengoku ...
That's why I love Taylor Swift - folklore was amazing, she's such an exemplary songwriter." Williams, Holly; Brinkhurst-Cuff, ... "Welcome to Rina's world: Rina Sawayama on Charli XCX, Cambridge and her pop icons". LOVE. 20 May 2020. Archived from the ... "Rina Sawayama's Glitchy R&B Captures The Realities Of Living & Loving Online". The FADER. Archived from the original on 13 July ... "Welcome to Rina's world: Rina Sawayama on Charli XCX, Cambridge and her pop icons". LOVE. 20 May 2020. Archived from the ...
"Love". Love. Angel. Music. Baby. v.7. (fansite). Archived from the original on December 8, 2008. Retrieved October 26, 2008. ... I don't feel like I did anything but share that love. You can look at it from a negative point of view if you want to, but get ... The stage names of the women are derived from Stefani's Love. Angel. Music. Baby., which was the name of her first album as ... "Angel". Love. Angel. Music. Baby. v.7. (fansite). Archived from the original on December 8, 2008. Retrieved October 26, 2008. " ...
Big Band) 1. Live...Love...Sing 2. Another Day 3. Slammin' Doors 4. Sad Songs 5. Get Over You 6. Shady Ole Town 7. Tonight (co- ... He released his solo album, Live...Love...Sing... in 2005 and in late 2009 released his self-titled follow-up album. Jason is ... "Bad Case of Loving You (Doctor, Doctor)" by Robert Palmer (Summertime Hits) Top 4: "I Won't Dance" by Frank Sinatra, "It Had To ... https://myspace.com/greeleyjason On June 14, 2005, Greeley released his debut CD Live...Love...Sing.... The album's first ...
Love?), 1995 Pode me beijar se quiser (You can kiss me if you want), 1997 O vestido luminoso da princesa, 1997 História em ão e ...
List of UK top-ten albums in 2005
Love. Angel. Music. Baby. re-entered the top 10 at number 7 on 26 March 2005 (week ending) for 4 weeks and at number 8 on 7 May ... Love Songs: A Compilation… Old and New re-entered the top 10 at number 9 on 19 February 2005 (week ending) and at number 10 on ... Speakerboxxx/The Love Below re-entered the top 10 at number 8 on 8 January 2005 (week ending). Kasabian re-entered the top 10 ... Hot Fuss by The Killers and Love Songs: A Compilation… Old and New by Phil Collins were the albums from 2004 to reach their ...
2014 Avtandil Varsimašvili "Love! Love! Love!" (Cow, River, Butterflies, Sheep) 2014 Jacob Grimm/Veikko Täär "Red Riding Hood ...
George Floyd protests in Richmond, Virginia
At the time of the tear gassing, the protesters were peaceful and kneeling, while chanting "Why are we here? LOVE!". Drone ...
2012 United States men's Olympic basketball team
Haberstroh, Tom (August 8, 2012). "Kevin Love deserves some ... love". ESPN.com. Retrieved August 13, 2012. When Blake Griffin ... Love led the team with 61 rebounds (27 offensive). Compensating for its lack of big men, the US played small ball and spread ... Anthony and Love led the team with 16 points. Six Americans scored in double figures, including Durant who had 13 points and ... The reserves-Love, Anthony, Iguodala, Williams and Westbrook-responded with a 21-3 run to open the half, turning a 46-33 ...
Madame de Pompadour
Love; Engraved print by Madame de Pompadour of a drawing by Boucher, after an engraved gemstone by Guay c. 1755. Love ... Love at Peace in the Reign of Justice; engraved print by Madame de Pompadour of a drawing by Boucher, after an engraved ... Love Sacrificing to Friendship; engraved print by Madame de Pompadour of a drawing by Boucher, after an engraved gemstone by ... Once married, Le Normant d'Étiolles fell passionately in love with his wife, while she maintained that she would never leave ...
2016 in home video
"Rio, I Love You". July 19, 2016. Retrieved January 21, 2019 - via Amazon. "To Have and Have Not". July 19, 2016. Retrieved ... "Love is a Verb". April 19, 2016. Retrieved July 12, 2019 - via Amazon. "Miracle Beach". April 19, 2016. Retrieved July 12, 2019 ... "For the Love of Spock". December 6, 2016. Retrieved March 2, 2019 - via Amazon. "The Frontier". December 6, 2016. Retrieved ... "Love the Coopers". February 9, 2016. Retrieved April 2, 2018 - via Amazon. "MI-5". February 9, 2016. Retrieved April 2, 2018 - ...
E. Kidd Bogart
LIGHTS) TOKIMONSTA - We Love "We Love" (Feat. MNDR) Travie McCoy - Lazarus "After Midnight" Varsity Fanclub - Varsity Fanclub " ... Usher and Lil Wayne Fantasia - Side Effects of You "Lighthouse" Fleur East - Love, Sax & Flashbacks "Love Me or Leave Me Alone ... Freddie Gibbs ZZ Ward - Love and War "Lonely" ZZ Ward - The Deep "The Deep" "The Deep" feat. Joey Purp ZZ Ward - The Storm " ... " "High on Love" "GFE" "Love My Darkness" "Movies" The Cheetah Girls - TCG "Fuego" "Do No Wrong" The D.E.Y. - The DEY Has Come ...
Orlando: A Biography
... "the love that dared not speak its name" as the book was meant to celebrate her love for Sackville-West while at the same time ... and the love which Orlando feels for Shelmerdine is referred to as undefinable. When Orlando attempts to define love, he says ... This episode, of love and ice skating against the background of the celebrated Frost Fair held on the frozen Thames River ... After her death he falls deeply in love with Sasha, an elusive and somewhat feral princess in the entourage of the Russian ...
"Love... Love...? Love...! charting". Archived from the original on 2009-05-18. "Gaon Album Chart" (in Korean). Gaon Music Chart ... "A4 - Because of love, 에이포 - 사랑 때문에, Music Camp 19990619". MBCKPop. "A4-사랑때문에(1999 인기가요)". Youtube. "A4 사랑때문에". mnet. "MV 안되나요 ... "휘성&범키 WheeSung & Bumkey - 얼마짜리 사랑 How Much Is Your Love". GENIE MUSIC. "MV 휘성 "화려한 유혹 OST Part.2" - 다녀와요". DanalEntertainment ... Cumulative sales of "Special Love": "2013년 11월 Download Chart". Gaon (in Korean). Korea Music Content Industry Association. ...
Creative Artists Agency
Watch Courtney Love Warn Actresses Off Meeting Harvey Weinstein in Hotels in 2005, Retrieved October 15, 2017, "...Love ... ... In 2005, Courtney Love advised young actresses in an interview, "If Harvey Weinstein invites you to a private party in the Four ... Talent agents love the glory as much as anyone but generally prefer to keep the spotlight on their clients. ... McNary, Dave ( ... Toronto Sun, WENN.com, October 15, 2017, Courtney Love was 'eternally banned' by talent agency after Harvey Weinstein comment, ...
"Nat King Cole - Love (Sung In German) / Muetterlein (Answer Me, My Love) - Capitol - USA - 5332". Retrieved 6 February 2016. " ... "LOVE , 荻野目洋子". Rising Production. Retrieved November 16, 2020. "FACT: THE PARENT TRAP HAS THE BEST SOUNDTRACK EVER". "Parent ... "Nat King Cole - Love (Sung In Spanish) / Tu Eres Tan Amable - Capitol - USA - 5333". 45worlds.com. Retrieved 6 February 2016. " ... "Nat King Cole - Love (Sung In Italian) / Tu Sei Cosi Amabile - Capitol - USA - 5331". 45worlds.com. Retrieved 6 February 2016 ...
ISBN 978-0-7636-6397-1. Sabuda, Robert (2021). Love. Candlewick. p. 24. ISBN 978-1-5362-1037-8. Sabuda, Robert (2005). ...
"Love and Capitalism." New Republic 240, no. 17 (September 2009): 39-42. "The Politics of Love and its Enemies." Critical ... In Love After Death: Concepts of Posthumous Love in Medieval and Early Modern Europe, edited by Bernhard Jussen and Ramie ... "Love." In What Reason Promises: Essays on Reason, Nature, and History, edited by Wendy Doniger, Peter Galison, and Susan Neiman ... "Power and Piety: Is the Promotion of Violence Inherent to Any Religion?" Nation (April 29, 2015). "Posthumous Love in Judaism ...
"A Time to Love". IndieStory. Retrieved 2013-02-18. "Shibata & Nagao". IndieStory. Retrieved 2013-02-18. Jang, Sung-ran (9 May ... He also played minor roles in more than ten mainstream films such as Les Formidables, Maundy Thursday, and Viva! Love. But it ... Immature was funded by the Jeonju International Film Festival and released as part of the omnibus A Time to Love. Another short ...
Her 2005 play, Love, won the Wal Cherry Prize for New Plays. Her 2010 play Do Not Go Gentle... received the NSW Premier's ... Retrieved 2011-07-27.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link) Woodhead, Cameron (2005-11-21). "Love". The Age. Retrieved 2021- ... Love (2005, Malthouse Theatre), Lilly and May and Hog's Hairs and Leeches. Cornelius has won numerous awards, including AWGIEs ...
The poetic performance "Love, Love" with the actress Nevena Kokanova and the cello player Anatoli Krastev The musical film " ... In the beginning of 2011 Stiliyan Ivanov's documentaries "VANGYA" and "Emil Dimitrov - Glory! Love! Loneliness!" were released ...
John Smid was the leader of Love In Action in Memphis. He resigned that position in 2008, and in 2010 apologized for any harm ... The ex-gay organization Love in Action was involved in a controversy surrounding a teenager. In July 2005, The New York Times ... John Paulk, then leader of Focus on the Family's Love Won Out conference and chairman of the board for Exodus International ... Love., The Chambers, and ZONDERVAN!". AlanChambers.org. "Exodus International". Exodusglobalalliance.org. Retrieved August 23, ...
Fat Tony (rapper)
Love. ASAP (2011) Tecla - "No Music" from Thanksgiving (2011) Hot Sugar - "Leverage" from Midi Murder (2012) Big Baby Gandhi ... Love Life (2008) Look (2016) (with P. Morris) Urban Hall of Fame (2016) (with Kyle Mabson, as Charge It to the Game) Snak Pak ( ... 2018) (with Pregnant Boy) Full Circle (2018) (with J.Kelr) "Hood Party" (2013) "BKNY (Remix)" (2013) "No More" b/w "Love Me" ( ...
2016 Cute High Earth Defense Club LOVE! LOVE! (Wombat) The Great Passage (Tomosuke Matsumoto) Re:Zero − Starting Life in ... H) Tokyo ESP (Sukezaburou) 2015 Cute High Earth Defense Club Love! (Wombat, Mr Tawarayama) Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded ...
In 2007, Riaad toured South Africa with the American Muslim comedy troupe, Allah Made Me Funny, doing the Make Love Not War ... Love. Retrieved 1 March 2013. Barodien, Shaheema (25 September 2012). "Riaad Moosa takes Material to London". Channel 24. ...
Love's Travel Stops
Founded in 1964, Loves has more than 510 locations in 41 states. Loves provides professional truck drivers and motorists with ... Loves Travel Stops & Country Stores is headquartered in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. ... My Love Rewards. My Love Rewards is the best loyalty program for professional drivers on the road today. With an My Love ... Freight Factoring with Loves Freight Factoring with Loves Financial is a smart solution to manage your cash ...
Love - Wikipedia
Love (pronounced "equal love", stylized as =LOVE) is a Japanese idol group composed of voice actors from the Yoyogi Animation ... For =Loves sixth single, "Zurui yo Zurui ne", ≠Me also sang one of the B-sides, "Kimi no Oto Dattanda"; the single was =Loves ... During their performatnce, =Love debuted their upcoming self-titled single, "=Love". The single was released on 6 September ... CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) "指原莉乃：プロデュースしたアイドルユニット「＝LOVE」お披露目 選考時「興奮して鼻血出た」". Mantan Web (in Japanese). Mantan
Love's - Wikipedia
2013: Loves opens 300th location. 2015: Loves opens 300th travel stop. 2016: Loves purchases Trillium CNG. Loves opens ... In June 2017, Loves opened its first location in Montana, its 41st state of operation. At the time, Loves operated more than ... Loves had 25,000 employees in 2018. In 1964, Tom and Judy Love spent $5,000 to lease an abandoned service station in Watonga, ... Loves Travel Stops & Country Stores (commonly referred to as Loves) is an American family-owned chain of more than 500 truck ...
Love Hearts - Wikipedia
The label depicts the phrase "Love Hearts" bordered by two rows of stylised love hearts. It also carries a barcode, an ... Love Hearts are a type of confectionery manufactured by Swizzels Matlow in the United Kingdom. They are hard, tablet-shaped ... Love Hearts are packaged and typically sold in tubular packs of 20 (which are in turn boxed in packs of 50 for wholesale). The ... Production of Love Hearts began in 1954, 26 years after the formation of Swizzels Ltd. The company was initially in factory ...
Love Records - Wikipedia
Helsinki: Schildts 2005, ISBN 951-50-1528-6) Official site Love Records discography Love Records discography Partial Love ... who also released their records on Love. The famous Love Records logo was designed by Harri Manner. In the 1970s Love Records ... Love Records went bankrupt in 1979. Their last release was Kari Peitsamos album Pölypilleri. Atte Blom continued after Love ... Love Records back catalog has been re-released on CD by Siboney Records. On July 4, 2016 the label was resurrected with the ...
Love Pistols - Wikipedia
CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) "Sex Pistols/Love Pistols Boys-Love Manga Returns". Anime News Network. November 19, ... He loves Kunimasa and tends to do stupid things and apologize for them later on. One incident involves his Bear oak Madararui ... Love Pistols (originally titled Sex Pistols in Japan) is a Japanese yaoi manga series written and illustrated by Tarako ... CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) "Sex Pistols Boys-Love Mangas OVA to Be 2 Volumes Long". Anime News Network. December ...
Critical Love - Wikipedia
The song was, however, renamed and is now called "Critical Love". Digital download "Critical Love" - 3:31 VG.no: A1 og ... "Critical Love" is a song of A1 written by Mathilde Johnson. The song became their newest single after winning the show in ... A1 chose the song "Physical Love", written by 24-year-old Mathilde Johnson from Nøtterøy and went with it to the very top. ... låtskriver Mathilde Johnson videre i «The Hit» (in Norwegian) https://itunes.apple.com/no/album/critical-love-single/ ...
Desperado Love - Wikipedia
"Desperado Love" is a song written by Michael Garvin and Sammy Johns, and recorded by American country music artist Conway ... He would have four more number 1 singles through 1990; even though 1986s "Desperado Love" would be his last chart topper on ... When factoring in the other music publications "Desperado Love" was Conways 51st number 1 hit. ...
Crystallization (love) - Wikipedia
Hope - one envisions gaining the love of the loved one. Delight - one delights in overrating the beauty and merit of the person ... De lamour, Paris, 1822 Stendhal (1822). On Love. New York: Penguin Books. ISBN 0-14-044307-X. Tennov, Dorothy (1979). Love and ... perceived only by the eyes of the one falling in love. Stendhal describes or compares the "birth of love" in a new relationship ... one marvels at the qualities of the loved one. Acknowledgement - one acknowledges the pleasantness of having gained the loved ...
Primitive Love - Wikipedia
Primitive Love is the ninth studio album and second English-language record by the Miami Sound Machine, released in August 1985 ... "Primitive Love (1985)". 27 October 2009. Archived from the original on 27 October 2009.CS1 maint: bot: original URL status ... However, with the release of Primitive Love in 1985, their distinctive sound was finally being heard by a wider audience, both ... "Charts.nz - Miami Sound Machine - Primitive Love". Hung Medien. "Miami Sound Machine Chart History (Billboard 200)". Billboard ...
Ally Love - Wikipedia
Love signed with Scottish League Two club Clyde on 1 January 2018, until summer 2019. Love was given a five-game ban for " ... "Clyde forward Ally Love given five-game ban for racial abuse". www.scotsman.com. "Games played by Ally Love in 2010/2011". ... Alistair Love (born 22 August 1991) is a Scottish professional footballer who plays as a defender and winger for Clyde. Love ... Alistair Love at Soccerbase (East Stirlingshire, Albion Rovers and Brechin City) Ally Love at Soccerbase (St Mirren, ...
Love | ScienceBlogs
"When I say, I love you, its not because I want you or because I cant have you. It has nothing to do with me. I love what ... Is Your Love Enough? Loving Your Neighbors and Working With Them Whether You Like Them Or Not. ... "Everyone says I love you, but just what they say it for I never knew. Its just inviting trouble for the poor sucker who says I ... This is not an easy idea - and even if you can sort out what it means to love people who you may not know well, or like much, ...
We Love Color | Flickr
Love Stories TV - YouTube
We Love This Couples Love Story , Allure Bridals , Vaughter Films - Duration: 7 minutes, 46 seconds.. *498 views ... These Brides Have The Most Beautiful Vows , Sea & Love Wedding Films - Duration: 3 minutes, 55 seconds.. Love Stories TV ... in partnership with Love Stories TV.. P.S. You can now watch Weddings With The Wheatons (and more videos from Love Stories TV) ... Love Stories TV: The First And Only Video Platform For Wedding Ideas & Inspiration 5,036 views 1 year ago ...
The Season Of Love
love. That no one could have loved so before us; and that no one could ever ... Sweetie, Daddy loves you, and I want you to know one thing. No matter where I am, Ill always love you. Were a part of each ... much she loved you, and I know how much you still love her. It was an easy choice. Besides I told her about StarBright and ... "I love you, Sam Becket. " Donna whispered.. "I love you, too, Donna Eleese. " he said, kissed her soundly. He then said good ...
Love Yourself: Tear - Wikipedia
"Love Yourself: Tear". Metacritic. May 18, 2018. Retrieved May 28, 2018.. *^ Yeung, Neil. "Love Yourself: Tear - BTS , Songs, ... Love Yourself: Tear (stylized as LOVE YOURSELF 轉 Tear) is the third Korean studio album (sixth overall) by South Korean boy ... Yu, Byung-cheol (May 25, 2018). "독보적 음반킹 방탄소년단, LOVE YOURSELF 轉 Tear 초동 100만장 돌파" [Unrivalled album king BTS, LOVE ... own EP Love Yourself: Her, and was eventually surpassed by Love Yourself: Answer in September 2018. The album also sold ...
LOVE no Steam
Love is a reductive platforming game with a retro aesthetic and a focus on a challenging difficulty. It has an custom respawn ... There is more LOVE on Steam now with the release of kuso, a brand new full-length sequel. If youve enjoyed your time with LOVE ... Título: LOVE. Gênero: Ação, Indie. Desenvolvedor: Fred Wood Distribuidora: Fred Wood Data de lançamento: 7/fev/2014. ... LOVE was coded from the outset around a 30fps lock, which was a mistake Ive regretted for a long time. kuso is a game that ...
love bird - Wiktionary
Love and Romance
Loving and being loved adds richness to our lives. When people feel close to others they are happier and even healthier. But ... Weve all experienced love. Weve loved (and been loved by) parents, brothers, sisters, friends, even pets. But romantic love ... The kind of love we feel for a parent is different from our love for a baby brother or best friend. And the kind of love we ... Loving and being loved adds richness to our lives. When people feel close to others they are happier and even healthier. Love ...
Finding love in ancient China
Love was tricky in ancient China - marriage was often decided by parents or even the government and single women had to tie the ... Dance of love: a performance of Butterly Lovers on West Lake at the G20 Summit gala in Hangzhou Credit: Xinhua/China Daily ... In The Rites of Zhou, it is recorded that men and women who fell in love during this meeting could get married freely without ... Love was tricky in ancient China - marriage was often decided by parents or even the government and single women had to tie the ...
Smoke City - Underwater Love - YouTube
Eat Pray Love (2010) - IMDb
LOVE SPELLS AND SEXUAL MAGICKS
Love to me, be it ever so true, Love come to me and be it you. For I summon forth mine hearts desire, that thee feel my love ... LOVE SPELLS AND SEXUAL MAGICKS. THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE CASTING LOVE SPELLS *Be mindful that anything you do magickally whether ... "Message of Love, I set you free, to seek True Love, This bring to me!" Repeat until the Birch strip is carried out of your ... and its magic properties will develop the love energies between you and the loved person TO ATTRACT A LOVER ...
Love - The New York Times
Modern Love. More in Modern Love ». *. Photo. CreditBrian Rea. When Chivalry Is More Control Than Care. After a breakup, a ... Tiny Love Stories: Relationships Are Like Shoes. Modern Love in miniature, featuring reader-submitted stories of no more than ... Listen: Zoe Saldana Reads Refreshing a Mothers Memory With Love and Stories. On this weeks Modern Love podcast, the "Avatar ... It Was Like We Were in Love in Another Life. Christine Chang packed her bags to go away for a weekend with Josh Mateo and his ...
Love Over the Wires | WIRED
That he loved me a lot, but loving someone wasnt enough; that you could marry someone for love, and ten years later realize ... i could not love thee dear, so much, loved i not honor more. but the new mistress you now chase is not the first foe in the ... Must be love. In one corner theres everyone else I have ever known, and in the other corner there is you. i love it that you ... i would love for you to tell me that things are different than i see them. i loved you not wisely but too well. ...
Love Smoke - Report Abuse
Fruits of His Love
Today I am expected to be magnanimous and give my love, my talents, my time and my possessions to God and my neighbor.. There ... Today I am expected to listen with loving attention, be willing to learn, be humble enough to change if necessary, and be ... love.. I must not permit the evil capabilities of human nature to sour my faith in the tremendous good that is possible despite ...
Health & Sex: Love Better
Love seat | furniture | Britannica
Love seat, wide chair capable of, if not necessarily designed for, accommodating two people, whose intentions are implied in ... Love seat, wide chair capable of, if not necessarily designed for, accommodating two people, whose intentions are implied in ... From the beginning of the 19th century onward, however, chairs of this size were being produced under the name love seat, or ...
LOVE Diet | The BMJ
LOVE Diet. Diets are a riot. There are many popular diets, but none of them seem to work. They all leave us hungry and weak, ... The LOVE Diet replaces meat, chicken, and fish with beans, nuts, seeds, and whole grains, which offer more nutrition and less ... Delicious and nutritious, with satiety and sanity, the LOVE Diet is a recipe for peace and health, our most crucial but elusive ... The result is an organic, addiction-free Lacto-Ovo-VEgetarian diet, which I call the "LOVE Diet," my acronymic recipe for ...
201820172016One's2020SearchOxytocinFeelingsUnconditional loveTough loveVowsAffectionLasting LoveValentine's DayHead over heels inBrains of peopleAttractionContentIngredientDeeply in lovePeopleConstantlyArguesTenderIntenseQualitiesJealousySweethearts19791978HoldingSightMarriageRomantic loveHeartsRelationshipHttpsFindStopsBooksHeartInvolvesResearcherFeelFellTrueCloseHappinessEssayRealizeTimeStoryFallingRemindsFisher's
- Top: Three reasons to love New York (and the three covers for our 2017 issue). (nymag.com)
- After two seasons with the Wee Rovers, Love signed for fellow Scottish League One side Brechin City in May 2016. (wikipedia.org)
- To be one's real self is to live a loving life. (lulu.com)
- Serotonin-enhancing antidepressants (such as Prozac and many others) can jeopardize feelings of romantic love, feelings of attachment to a spouse or partner, one's fertility and one's genetic future. (scienceblogs.com)
- From the mutual suicides of Romeo and Juliet to even many of the most recent romantic movies, being obsessed with the object of one's love is often held up as something to aspire to rather than having the potentially devastating aftermath of the behaviors when the movies fade to black. (medicinenet.com)
- Acknowledgement - one acknowledges the pleasantness of having gained the loved one's interest. (wikipedia.org)
- Marcia Naomi Berger, MSW, LCSW, author of Marriage Meetings for Lasting Love: 30 Minutes a Week to the Relationship You've Always Wanted (New World Library, 2014, audiobook , 2020), has a private psychotherapy practice in San Rafael, California. (psychcentral.com)
- This unrealistic view of love may lead to us to constantly search for the next best thing, and when we fail to find it, go back to what was comfortable and familiar (which we are keeping available to us). (psychologytoday.com)
- So is oxytocin the secret of love? (amnh.org)
- Oxytocin: The love hormone? (medicalnewstoday.com)
- What is the link between love and oxytocin? (medicalnewstoday.com)
- It is sometimes referred to as the "love hormone," because levels of oxytocin increase during hugging and orgasm. (medicalnewstoday.com)
- Oxytocin has been called the "love hormone" - for good reason. (psychcentral.com)
- And it's not the only messenger involved in producing feelings of love and affection. (amnh.org)
- For people falling in love for the first time, it can be hard to tell the difference between the intense, new feelings of physical attraction and the deeper closeness that goes with being in love. (kidshealth.org)
- Using my own feelings as a gauge is only the beginning of love. (bellaonline.com)
- According to research, those intense, in-love feelings are due to highly complex, pretty unromantic chemical, cognitive, and goal directed brain processes involving over 12 areas of the brain working together to produce the magic. (huffingtonpost.com)
- The difference between healthy and obsessive love is that with the latter, those feelings of infatuation become extreme, expanding to the point of becoming obsessions. (medicinenet.com)
- Love season full of spring feeling gives sincerity and happiness profound feelings. (slideshare.net)
- Love season full of springfeeling gives sincerity and happiness profound feelings. (slideshare.net)
- By giving unconditional love. (medhelp.org)
- Harold W. Becker is Founder and President of the internationally recognized nonprofit, The Love Foundation, is the author of various books including, Unconditional Love - An Unlimited Way of Being and Internal Power, Seven Doorways to Self Discovery along with hosting his own PBS special on unconditional love. (selfgrowth.com)
- Very Tough Love" is a radio documentary and an episode of the show This American Life (TAL), which originally aired on March 25, 2011. (wikipedia.org)
- The other, "Very Tough Love", took eight months to research and compile. (wikipedia.org)
- The episode's name is derived from Judge Amanda Williams' comments that she believes in the use of tough love by families dealing with drug problems. (wikipedia.org)
- The title is used because Williams' actions far exceed the normal standard of tough love, coming closer to Authoritarian parenting, which is often linked to negative outcomes. (wikipedia.org)
- But if unemployment is to fall below 8% -- unheard of in the last 25 years -- and growth is to climb back above the OECD average ,then tough love is what France needs. (cnbc.com)
- However, when you combine these two oppositional traits and lead with tough love, you're on a path toward success. (forbes.com)
- There is loads of anecdotal evidence of the program's successes, but there is little scientific evidence to support Delancey's tough-love methods, some of which were inherited from the notorious rehab group Synanon. (motherjones.com)
- x000B__x000B_Focusing on South Carolina, West deals directly with the most intimate areas of the slave experience including courtship, love and affection between spouses, the abuse of slave women by white men, and the devastating consequences of forced separations. (jhu.edu)
- This book explores intimate areas of the slave experience-relationships between men and women, love and affection between spouses, the abuse of female slaves by whites, the consequences of forced separations, and the overall sense of family among communities held in bondage. (jhu.edu)
- If you've ever fallen madly, passionately, head over heels in love, then you know the frustratingly crazy and wonderful traits that go along with the condition: sweaty palms, heart palpitations, tongue tied, can't think straight, and butterflies in the stomach whenever the object of your affection is around. (huffingtonpost.com)
- Lasting Love or Fun Fling? (kidshealth.org)
- But when it comes to pair bonding, the orgasm is the single most effective way to increase levels of the lasting-love hormone. (scienceblogs.com)
- A great way to keep your relationship on track is by holding a weekly marriage meeting, which is a short, gentle conversation that cover all the basics, as described step by step in my book, Marriage Meetings for Lasting Love: 30 Minutes a Week to the Relationship You've Always Wanted . (psychcentral.com)
- Itinstantaneously lightens the love on Valentine's Day. (slideshare.net)
Head over heels in1
- You will fall head over heels in love with Istanbul. (klm.com)
Brains of people2
- With Aron and others, Fisher has used functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRIs) to examine the brains of people in love and get clues about romantic love. (webmd.com)
- The same study showed that the brains of people who have been rejected, weeks or even months after, were still addicted to love and go through withdrawal, just like with a drug. (huffingtonpost.com)
- Attraction is the "chemistry" part of love. (kidshealth.org)
- For example, closeness without attraction is the kind of love we feel for best friends. (kidshealth.org)
- Romantic love is when attraction and closeness are combined. (kidshealth.org)
- Lots of relationships grow out of an initial attraction (a crush or "love at first sight") and develop into closeness. (kidshealth.org)
- It's probably a good match, says Helen Fisher, PhD, a cultural anthropologist from Rutgers University and a leading researcher on love, attraction, and romance . (webmd.com)
- In today's world, most of us have come to associate love with sexuality and attraction towards another, shortcutting its true definition, overlooking the many years of rich culture and tradition. (forbes.com)
- Romantic love and attraction spurred humans to pursue a specific partner while attachment increased the likelihood of them staying together long enough to fulfill parenting responsibilities. (huffingtonpost.com)
- Love main content. (amnh.org)
- The third ingredient in a love relationship, commitment, is about wanting and deciding to stay together as a couple in the future - despite any changes and challenges that life brings. (kidshealth.org)
Deeply in love2
- Love seat , wide chair capable of, if not necessarily designed for, accommodating two people, whose intentions are implied in the name. (britannica.com)
- In one study, 17 people who were newly in love and asked to look at a photo of their beloved showed intense activity in two brain regions associated with reward and motivation -- called the ventral tegmental area and the right caudate nucleus. (webmd.com)
- Amazon Casts Famous, Sexy Actors to Play Normal, Lovesick People in Modern Love Anne Hathaway! (nymag.com)
- This seems to define love as and emotional reaction to one person, or a few people. (bellaonline.com)
- Richard Linklater's film showed us two young people - played by Ethan Hawke and Julie Delpy - in all the gauche, tender, verbose, and embarrassing detail of falling in love. (telegraph.co.uk)
- According to the study "The Neuroimaging of Love," love activates the same brain regions that are involved when people use euphoria inducing drugs. (huffingtonpost.com)
- When these people were just shown a picture of their loved one, activity spiked at a subconscious level within 200 milliseconds in one area of the brain. (huffingtonpost.com)
- 1, Because after 26 years of marriage, Bruce Springsteen and Patti Scialfa still sing love songs to each other nightly in front of 948 people. (nymag.com)
- Healthy relationships allow both people to feel loved, cared for, and respected and allow for each person's individuality and pursuit of their own professional lives, recreational activities, and friendships outside of the love relationship. (medicinenet.com)
- Females are more likely to develop obsessive love toward people they know rather than toward a stranger. (medicinenet.com)
- The objects of love for women who love obsessively are often people who have been in the role of helper in their lives. (medicinenet.com)
- she has us reimagine love as a series of micromoments in which any two people, even strangers, can click with each other. (scientificamerican.com)
- She leans heavily on subjective reports of people who feel more connected with others after engaging in mental exercises such as meditation, rather than on more objective studies that measure brain activity associated with love. (scientificamerican.com)
- This whole love thing, ascribing favorable human emotions to the people who made or came up with the idea of the food product you so enjoy, is a step beyond that. (theatlantic.com)
- Love is such a powerful human emotion that experts are constantly studying it. (kidshealth.org)
- John Constable loved his children deeply and constantly worried about their health and education. (nationaltrust.org.uk)
- All you can do is daydream about your love constantly and want to be with them. (huffingtonpost.com)
- Drawing on examples of ordinary heroes, Ann Mongoven argues for a transformed civic virtue that articulates "just love": passionate care for fellow citizens as such. (jhu.edu)
- For instance, she argues that loving-kindness meditation, which focuses on directing good-hearted wishes to others, can enhance our ability to connect. (scientificamerican.com)
- For generations that grew up on television airings of the song-heavy, plot-light, rear-projection-crazy vehicles Elvis Presley himself dismissed as 'travelogues,' Presley's performance in 1956's Love Me Tender should come as a shock. (avclub.com)
- For much of its duration, Love Me Tender is a solid, unremarkable Western melodrama highlighted by clumsily integrated musical numbers in which Presley's hip-swiveling antics mark his character as a product of the 1950s only slightly less indelibly than if he were driving around in an Edsel. (avclub.com)
- These three qualities of love can be combined in different ways to make different kinds of relationships. (kidshealth.org)
- Aside from delusional jealousy, obsessive love can be differentiated from a healthy love relationship by having addictive qualities. (medicinenet.com)
- This transformative process actuates in terms of four steps along a journey: Admiration - one marvels at the qualities of the loved one. (wikipedia.org)
- On this week's Modern Love podcast, the "Schitt's Creek" actress reads an essay about jealousy and a GPS. (nytimes.com)
- Jealousy and Signs They're Still Into Their Ex Wondering if your honey's heart remains in the hands of a past love? (webmd.com)
- Obsessive love and jealousy that is delusional is a symptom of mental-health problems and is a symptom that occurs in about 0.1% of adults. (medicinenet.com)
- Individuals who suffer from delusional jealousy often interpret minor experiences like a coworker saying hello to their spouse or romantic partner looking at a passerby as positive proof that their loved one is being unfaithful. (medicinenet.com)
- Hearts and flowers and candy are delivered to show love to our sweethearts as well as children and good friends. (bellaonline.com)
- In 1978, U.S. President Jimmy Carter declared a federal emergency at Love Canal. (encyclopedia.com)
- Holding me, loving me, wraping your love around me, I can never die, you keep my fire burning. (angelfire.com)
- Love was tricky in ancient China - marriage was often decided by parents or even the government and single women had to tie the knot by a certain age. (telegraph.co.uk)
- Is love really all you need for a good marriage? (psychcentral.com)
- That's not love and it's no basis for a friendship that might lead to marriage. (psychcentral.com)
- But romantic love is different. (kidshealth.org)
- Our ability to feel romantic love develops during adolescence. (kidshealth.org)
- It's generally accepted that romantic love is one of three primary brain systems that evolved in humans to drive reproduction to ensure the survival of the species. (huffingtonpost.com)
- Research shows that romantic love and maternal love activate different areas of the brain. (huffingtonpost.com)
- The infatuation stage of romantic love usually occurs in the early months in a healthy love relationship. (medicinenet.com)
- Love Hearts are a type of confectionery manufactured by Swizzels Matlow in the United Kingdom. (wikipedia.org)
- Love Hearts are packaged and typically sold in tubular packs of 20 (which are in turn boxed in packs of 50 for wholesale ). (wikipedia.org)
- Different sizes have also been released, including giant and small Love Hearts. (wikipedia.org)
- The label depicts the phrase "Love Hearts" bordered by two rows of stylised love hearts. (wikipedia.org)
- Album obsahuje singly Buried Alive By Love , The Funeral Of Hearts a The Sacrament . (wikipedia.org)
- They've come up with some intriguing information about what makes us become attracted to someone, what underlies the crazy-in-love feeling, what's up with the transition from butterflies to a more comfortable relationship, and what keeps us attracted. (webmd.com)
- In Love Suffocating Itself with Its Own Side-Effects I explore how the by-products of love, such as jealosy, frustration, and dependency (in excess), can incidentally and ironically jeopardize healthy relationship dynamics. (behance.net)
- The following is a projection of the journey I've embarked on to understand my relationship dynamics, along with how I love and want to be loved by myself and others. (behance.net)
- Marisa T. Cohen, Ph.D. , is a psychology professor, relationship researcher, and author of From First Kiss to Forever: A Scientific Approach to Love . (psychologytoday.com)
- Love concludes with a moving final season that explores the work that goes into making a relationship succeed, allowing its central pair to surprise the audience, each other, and ultimately themselves. (rottentomatoes.com)
- Love is essential for a good, lasting relationship. (psychcentral.com)
- A healthy love relationship usually evolves over time such that it no longer involves the near desperate intensity and fervor of infatuation. (medicinenet.com)
- Stendhal describes or compares the "birth of love" in a new relationship as being a process similar or analogous to a trip to Rome. (wikipedia.org)
- 2002-08-26T07:00:20-04:00 https://images.c-span.org/Files/675/172217-m.jpg Ms. Morse discussed her latest book Love and Economics: Why the Laissez-Faire Family Doesn't Work , published by Spence Publishing. (c-span.org)
- He said he would like to marry someone, but if he could not find the one he really loved, he would rather be single. (telegraph.co.uk)
- Can an INFP and an ESTP find true love? (nymag.com)
- Is Online Dating Hurting Your Chances to Find Love? (psychologytoday.com)
- This love, we may feel at times towards a particular task or somebody and find it fade away after a while. (forbes.com)
- This love we find enduring leaders in history have been able to absorb and transcend their experience with and through the course of their lifetime. (forbes.com)
- While some of this is partly true, we find the internal persona leaders have built for themselves, often harshly separate their true way of "being" from this feeling we called love and is disabling them in becoming the transformative leaders they ought to be in fronting change. (forbes.com)
- By making some subtle adjustments, you may find yourself loving teaching again. (wikihow.com)
- All of the things you have listed about what you love, hate, and appreciate about teaching may help you to find a way to love your job again. (wikihow.com)
- My Love Is Cool' never stops trying to squirm out of your grasp, right up to the shoe-phoric finale 'The Wonderwhy', full of fragile fears for the afterlife. (nme.com)
- I truly love you Timothy with all my heart and soul, with every bit of my essence, more than one could possibly express. (angelfire.com)
- Alternative package sizes are available under special circumstances, such as the 2006 "silver love heart" competition, where the packet size was temporarily increased. (wikipedia.org)
- Follow celeb filmmakers Chris and Toni of Heart Stone Films as they travel around the world to see what it's *really* like to film weddings for a living, in partnership with Love Stories TV. (youtube.com)
- In Chains of Love, historian Emily West remedies this situation by investigating the social and cultural history of slave relationships in the very heart of the South. (jhu.edu)
- to share it with - a certain kind of love - the love in her heart and soul - a musician's love. (lulu.com)
- Such is the experience of love: a balance of giving and receiving from the heart. (selfgrowth.com)
- But the brain, as well as the heart, needs to be engaged to keep (what the Righteous Brothers called) "that loving feeling" alive and growing. (psychcentral.com)
- Physically speaking, love happens in your brain, not your heart. (huffingtonpost.com)
- And let's face it, even if that food wasn't made with real, live, actual love and respect - if it was instead concocted and packaged by someone with hate in his heart, or mild dislike, or simple disgruntlement or maybe just apathy - would the food taste any different, really? (theatlantic.com)
- Before the time of mass-produced food labels, there may have existed the sense that food should be made with love, a purity of heart and spirit, with a willingness to give of oneself. (theatlantic.com)
- I don't care how many times you've watched a Top Chef contestant put his or her "heart on a plate" (figuratively, figuratively) or "cook with love. (theatlantic.com)
- Emotion researcher Fredrickson wants to revamp our view of love. (scientificamerican.com)
- I know you feel this, I'm glad, nothing could tell you how much I love you, the only way to know is to feel what we're feeling right now. (angelfire.com)
- Love helps us feel important, understood, and secure. (kidshealth.org)
- But each kind of love has its own distinctive feel. (kidshealth.org)
- The kind of love we feel for a parent is different from our love for a baby brother or best friend. (kidshealth.org)
- And the kind of love we feel in romantic relationships is its own unique type of love. (kidshealth.org)
- No matter how impressed we were with her talent, how wooed by her angelic smile, to see Ms. Faris's movies was to feel like a man who still loved Tonka trucks: Without a child around for an excuse, our interest was embarrassing. (esquire.com)
- No wonder being in love can feel like you have been zapped by lightening! (huffingtonpost.com)
- In The Rites of Zhou , it is recorded that men and women who fell in love during this meeting could get married freely without their parents interfering. (telegraph.co.uk)
- A classic tale of love and sacrifice, illustrated by Sean Bieri: While Bieri's artistry technically depicts a Christmas story, it also nicely captures the undying-even-while-decaying-putrefying-and-hemorrhaging-IQ-points nature of true love. (scienceblogs.com)
- the power of prayer in India, and, finally and unexpectedly, the inner peace and balance of true love in Bali. (imdb.com)
- Through poetry, puzzle, and simple prose, SELF-LOVE illuminates who we really are and inspires reconnection with our innate power, with our true potential and with our certain prosperity. (lulu.com)
- True freedom is found in the giving and receiving of love. (selfgrowth.com)
- By regularly investing a small amount of time and energy, you and your spouse can enjoy both love and a true friendship that lasts for a lifetime. (psychcentral.com)
- Let us name this higher feeling as love -the feeling of being "home," being a part of a greater reality, of having detachment and of having a connectedness to our true selves, to others and to the nature surrounding us. (forbes.com)
- May our happiness continue to grow as the word "love" means so much that it means nothing compared to what we have. (angelfire.com)
- On the tenth day of every 28-day Moon Cycle, we radiate into the feeling state of all beings the innate knowledge of the importance of love, peace, safety, bliss, and happiness on pregnant mothers and their developing offspring. (yahoo.com)
- On this week's Modern Love podcast, the "Avatar" actress reads an essay about love undiminished by dementia. (nytimes.com)
- Read This and Cry … It's Friday The widower of the woman who wrote a viral Modern Love essay about her terminal illness has written a follow-up reflecting on his grief. (nymag.com)
- Realize today that love is possible and you begin the journey of a lifetime filled with this radiant energy. (selfgrowth.com)
- If you've enjoyed your time with LOVE, I encourage you to pick up kuso, as it's an improvement in every way from the original. (steampowered.com)
- LOVE was coded from the outset around a 30fps lock, which was a mistake I've regretted for a long time. (steampowered.com)
- Today I am expected to be magnanimous and give my love, my talents, my time and my possessions to God and my neighbor. (ewtn.com)
- Help spread the love and positive energy to those around you and let's work together in changing lives together one step at a time. (lulu.com)
- Can Emily and Louis rewind far enough back to a time when life was simpler and love was all they needed? (apple.com)
- Love Time Out? (timeout.com)
- Meeting a loved one for the first time can be very scary. (livejournal.com)
- Risk factors for developing obsessive love include a lack of full-time employment as well as having family members who have psychiatric problems, particularly a delusional disorder. (medicinenet.com)
- If your love of teaching has diminished recently, then you may benefit from taking some time to reflect on your situation. (wikihow.com)
- They have a love story, but love is not the problem. (nytimes.com)
- Follow their story with the help of some of their favorite songs from the 80's to discover just how deep and how far love will go. (apple.com)
- The love story was wonderful. (apple.com)
- Good underlying story but only a 2 because the overly-descriptive sexual underpinnings were a major distraction from an otherwise sweet love story. (apple.com)
- We invite you to participate in The Eye Love Project by coming to our exhibit and sharing your story about what vision means to you. (ohsu.edu)
- An authentic love story - one where we can imagine actually saying the lines rather than wishing we'd said them - is harder to make than a war movie or Bible epic. (telegraph.co.uk)
- (DumbCrooks:OxyMorons) We've known for a while that dopamine is responsible for the elation and insanity that accompany falling in love. (scienceblogs.com)
- The officer, according to Stendhal, could be seen to be visually "falling in love" with her. (wikipedia.org)
- illusions analogous to pretty diamonds hiding a leafless branch of hornbeam, perceived only by the eyes of the one falling in love. (wikipedia.org)
- and "Falling in Love (Uh-Oh)" climbed to #25. (wikipedia.org)