Library Collection Development
Development of a library collection, including the determination and coordination of selection policy, assessment of needs of users and potential users, collection use studies, collection evaluation, identification of collection needs, selection of materials, planning for resource sharing, collection maintenance and weeding, and budgeting.
Abstracting and Indexing as Topic
Collection of pleomorphic cells in the caudal part of the anterior horn of the LATERAL VENTRICLE, in the region of the OLFACTORY TUBERCLE, lying between the head of the CAUDATE NUCLEUS and the ANTERIOR PERFORATED SUBSTANCE. It is part of the so-called VENTRAL STRIATUM, a composite structure considered part of the BASAL GANGLIA.
United States Health Resources and Services Administration
Extensive collections, reputedly complete, of references and citations to books, articles, publications, etc., generally on a single subject or specialized subject area. Databases can operate through automated files, libraries, or computer disks. The concept should be differentiated from DATABASES, FACTUAL which is used for collections of data and facts apart from bibliographic references to them.
Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Bibliography as Topic
Discussion of lists of works, documents or other publications, usually with some relationship between them, e.g., by a given author, on a given subject, or published in a given place, and differing from a catalog in that its contents are restricted to holdings of a single collection, library, or group of libraries. (from The ALA Glossary of Library and Information Science, 1983)
The part of CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM that is contained within the skull (CRANIUM). Arising from the NEURAL TUBE, the embryonic brain is comprised of three major parts including PROSENCEPHALON (the forebrain); MESENCEPHALON (the midbrain); and RHOMBENCEPHALON (the hindbrain). The developed brain consists of CEREBRUM; CEREBELLUM; and other structures in the BRAIN STEM.
One of the catecholamine NEUROTRANSMITTERS in the brain. It is derived from TYROSINE and is the precursor to NOREPINEPHRINE and EPINEPHRINE. Dopamine is a major transmitter in the extrapyramidal system of the brain, and important in regulating movement. A family of receptors (RECEPTORS, DOPAMINE) mediate its action.
Government Publications as Topic
Insurance designed to compensate persons who lose wages because of illness or injury; insurance providing periodic payments that partially replace lost wages, salary, or other income when the insured is unable to work because of illness, injury, or disease. Individual and group disability insurance are two types of such coverage. (From Facts on File Dictionary of Health Care Management, 1988, p207)
An outbred strain of rats developed in 1915 by crossing several Wistar Institute white females with a wild gray male. Inbred strains have been derived from this original outbred strain, including Long-Evans cinnamon rats (RATS, INBRED LEC) and Otsuka-Long-Evans-Tokushima Fatty rats (RATS, INBRED OLETF), which are models for Wilson's disease and non-insulin dependent diabetes mellitus, respectively.
The rostral part of the frontal lobe, bounded by the inferior precentral fissure in humans, which receives projection fibers from the MEDIODORSAL NUCLEUS OF THE THALAMUS. The prefrontal cortex receives afferent fibers from numerous structures of the DIENCEPHALON; MESENCEPHALON; and LIMBIC SYSTEM as well as cortical afferents of visual, auditory, and somatic origin.
Ventral Tegmental Area
A region in the MESENCEPHALON which is dorsomedial to the SUBSTANTIA NIGRA and ventral to the RED NUCLEUS. The mesocortical and mesolimbic dopaminergic systems originate here, including an important projection to the NUCLEUS ACCUMBENS. Overactivity of the cells in this area has been suspected to contribute to the positive symptoms of SCHIZOPHRENIA.
An alkaloid ester extracted from the leaves of plants including coca. It is a local anesthetic and vasoconstrictor and is clinically used for that purpose, particularly in the eye, ear, nose, and throat. It also has powerful central nervous system effects similar to the amphetamines and is a drug of abuse. Cocaine, like amphetamines, acts by multiple mechanisms on brain catecholaminergic neurons; the mechanism of its reinforcing effects is thought to involve inhibition of dopamine uptake.
National Library of Medicine (U.S.)
An agency of the NATIONAL INSTITUTES OF HEALTH concerned with overall planning, promoting, and administering programs pertaining to advancement of medical and related sciences. Major activities of this institute include the collection, dissemination, and exchange of information important to the progress of medicine and health, research in medical informatics and support for medical library development.
The observable, measurable, and often pathological activity of an organism that portrays its inability to overcome a habit resulting in an insatiable craving for a substance or for performing certain acts. The addictive behavior includes the emotional and physical overdependence on the object of habit in increasing amount or frequency.
Molecular Sequence Data
Descriptions of specific amino acid, carbohydrate, or nucleotide sequences which have appeared in the published literature and/or are deposited in and maintained by databanks such as GENBANK, European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL), National Biomedical Research Foundation (NBRF), or other sequence repositories.
Allied Health Occupations
Striped GRAY MATTER and WHITE MATTER consisting of the NEOSTRIATUM and paleostriatum (GLOBUS PALLIDUS). It is located in front of and lateral to the THALAMUS in each cerebral hemisphere. The gray substance is made up of the CAUDATE NUCLEUS and the lentiform nucleus (the latter consisting of the GLOBUS PALLIDUS and PUTAMEN). The WHITE MATTER is the INTERNAL CAPSULE.
Analysis of Variance
Health Planning Councils
A set of forebrain structures common to all mammals that is defined functionally and anatomically. It is implicated in the higher integration of visceral, olfactory, and somatic information as well as homeostatic responses including fundamental survival behaviors (feeding, mating, emotion). For most authors, it includes the AMYGDALA; EPITHALAMUS; GYRUS CINGULI; hippocampal formation (see HIPPOCAMPUS); HYPOTHALAMUS; PARAHIPPOCAMPAL GYRUS; SEPTAL NUCLEI; anterior nuclear group of thalamus, and portions of the basal ganglia. (Parent, Carpenter's Human Neuroanatomy, 9th ed, p744; NeuroNames, http://rprcsgi.rprc.washington.edu/neuronames/index.html (September 2, 1998)).
Medicine in Literature
Dose-Response Relationship, Drug
Dopamine Uptake Inhibitors
United States Social Security Administration
An independent agency within the Executive Branch of the United States Government. It administers a national social insurance program whereby employees, employers, and the self-employed pay contributions into pooled trust funds. Part of the contributions go into a separate hospital insurance trust fund for workers at age 65 to provide help with medical expenses. Other programs include the supplemental social security income program for the aged, blind, and disabled and the Old Age Survivors and Disability Insurance Program. It became an independent agency March 31, 1995. It had previously been part of the Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, later the Department of Health and Human Services. (From United States Government Manual, 1994-95)
Medical Subject Headings
Substance Withdrawal Syndrome
The middle of the three primitive cerebral vesicles of the embryonic brain. Without further subdivision, midbrain develops into a short, constricted portion connecting the PONS and the DIENCEPHALON. Midbrain contains two major parts, the dorsal TECTUM MESENCEPHALI and the ventral TEGMENTUM MESENCEPHALI, housing components of auditory, visual, and other sensorimoter systems.
Manuscripts as Topic
Compositions written by hand, as one written before the invention or adoption of printing. A manuscript may also refer to a handwritten copy of an ancient author. A manuscript may be handwritten or typewritten as distinguished from a printed copy, especially the copy of a writer's work from which printed copies are made. (Webster, 3d ed)
Image Processing, Computer-Assisted
Sugar-rich liquid produced in plant glands called nectaries. It is either produced in flowers or other plant structures, providing a source of attraction for pollinating insects and animals, as well as being a nutrient source to animal mutualists which provide protection of plants against herbivores.
An independent state consisting of three islands in the Mediterranean Sea, south of Sicily. Its capital is Valetta. The major island is Malta, the two smaller islands are Comino and Gozo. It was a Phoenician and Carthaginian colony, captured by the Romans in 218 B.C. It was overrun by Saracens in 870, taken by the Normans in 1090, and subsequently held by the French and later the British who allotted them a dominion government in 1921. It became a crown colony in 1933, achieving independence in 1964. The name possibly comes from a pre-Indoeuropean root mel, high, referring to its rocks, but a more picturesque origin derives the name from the Greek melitta or melissa, honey, with reference to its early fame for its honey production. (From Webster's New Geographical Dictionary, 1988, p719 & Room, Brewer's Dictionary of Names, 1992, p330)
A bibliographic database that includes MEDLINE as its primary subset. It is produced by the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI), part of the NATIONAL LIBRARY OF MEDICINE. PubMed, which is searchable through NLM's Web site, also includes access to additional citations to selected life sciences journals not in MEDLINE, and links to other resources such as the full-text of articles at participating publishers' Web sites, NCBI's molecular biology databases, and PubMed Central.
Journal Impact Factor
Task Performance and Analysis
The intracellular transfer of information (biological activation/inhibition) through a signal pathway. In each signal transduction system, an activation/inhibition signal from a biologically active molecule (hormone, neurotransmitter) is mediated via the coupling of a receptor/enzyme to a second messenger system or to an ion channel. Signal transduction plays an important role in activating cellular functions, cell differentiation, and cell proliferation. Examples of signal transduction systems are the GAMMA-AMINOBUTYRIC ACID-postsynaptic receptor-calcium ion channel system, the receptor-mediated T-cell activation pathway, and the receptor-mediated activation of phospholipases. Those coupled to membrane depolarization or intracellular release of calcium include the receptor-mediated activation of cytotoxic functions in granulocytes and the synaptic potentiation of protein kinase activation. Some signal transduction pathways may be part of larger signal transduction pathways; for example, protein kinase activation is part of the platelet activation signal pathway.
Information Storage and Retrieval
The restriction of a characteristic behavior, anatomical structure or physical system, such as immune response; metabolic response, or gene or gene variant to the members of one species. It refers to that property which differentiates one species from another but it is also used for phylogenetic levels higher or lower than the species.
Drugs that bind to but do not activate DOPAMINE RECEPTORS, thereby blocking the actions of dopamine or exogenous agonists. Many drugs used in the treatment of psychotic disorders (ANTIPSYCHOTIC AGENTS) are dopamine antagonists, although their therapeutic effects may be due to long-term adjustments of the brain rather than to the acute effects of blocking dopamine receptors. Dopamine antagonists have been used for several other clinical purposes including as ANTIEMETICS, in the treatment of Tourette syndrome, and for hiccup. Dopamine receptor blockade is associated with NEUROLEPTIC MALIGNANT SYNDROME.
Bibliography of Medicine
Receptors, Dopamine D2
Reproducibility of Results
The statistical reproducibility of measurements (often in a clinical context), including the testing of instrumentation or techniques to obtain reproducible results. The concept includes reproducibility of physiological measurements, which may be used to develop rules to assess probability or prognosis, or response to a stimulus; reproducibility of occurrence of a condition; and reproducibility of experimental results.
Amino Acid Sequence
A powerful central nervous system stimulant and sympathomimetic. Amphetamine has multiple mechanisms of action including blocking uptake of adrenergics and dopamine, stimulation of release of monamines, and inhibiting monoamine oxidase. Amphetamine is also a drug of abuse and a psychotomimetic. The l- and the d,l-forms are included here. The l-form has less central nervous system activity but stronger cardiovascular effects. The d-form is DEXTROAMPHETAMINE.
Medial Forebrain Bundle
The behavior of performing an act persistently and repetitively without it leading to reward or pleasure. The act is usually a small, circumscribed behavior, almost ritualistic, yet not pathologically disturbing. Examples of compulsive behavior include twirling of hair, checking something constantly, not wanting pennies in change, straightening tilted pictures, etc.
Family Planning Services
United States Public Health Service
A meshlike structure composed of interconnecting nerve cells that are separated at the synaptic junction or joined to one another by cytoplasmic processes. In invertebrates, for example, the nerve net allows nerve impulses to spread over a wide area of the net because synapses can pass information in any direction.
Đinh Bộ Lĩnh quickly rewarded his long time followers. He placed Nguyễn Bặc at the head of the nobility with the title Nation- ... As time passed, the power of the Đinh Bộ Lĩnh's gang in Hoa-lư became legendary. In the early 960s Vietnam was thrust into ... Nguyễn Bặc (Hán tự: 阮匐, 924 - 15 October 979), also known with the title Định Quốc Công (定國公) (English: Duke of Định) was a ... Upon receiving news of the plot, Nguyễn Bặc and Đinh Điền, both were in Ái Province (Thanh-Hóa) at the time, promptly returned ...
He never tired of them, and for a long time sleepless nights meant: 'Dear Goldberg, do play me one of my variations.' Bach was ... The lack of dedication on the title page also makes the tale of the commission unlikely. Goldberg's age at the time of ... perhaps never so rewarded for one of his works as for this. The Count presented him with a golden goblet filled with 100 louis- ... It is in 3 4 time. A rapid melodic line written predominantly in sixteenth notes is accompanied by another melody with longer ...
Dae Jang-geum was rewarded 5 sacks of rice and beans. This was the last record where the title "dae" was affixed to Jang-geum's ... "I haven't been able to execute my duties for a long time since I caught a cold. A few days ago, I attended an academic seminar ... The royal physicians deserve praise and reward. [...] Uinyeo Dae Jang-geum and Kye-geum will each be rewarded 15 sacks of rice ... but I won't do that as well as I won't reward her." 24 September 1522: Jungjong was recorded to have rewarded the staff of the ...
At the time of his departure, Armand was the club's longest-serving player and he has been given the nickname "Mr. PSG." On 3 ... I've been waiting for nine years for this title. I am honoured, and also proud. It also a very emotional night because, for the ... Tonight was the crowning moment, the reward for all the hard work it took to win the championship for Paris and it is ... Armand then quoted: "We really wanted to win tonight to celebrate the title and we did that. Tonight we are truly champions, ...
John Hay Beith
Beith contributed a series of six long articles to The Times, running to a total of more than 8,000 words. Under the title of " ... His biographer Patrick Murray writes, "[Beith's] energy and success were rewarded by a CBE (1918) and promotion to the rank of ... He became interested in the theatre, and wrote a succession of plays, several of which had notably long runs. The Times ... "Ian Hay Tells of New English Literary Spirit", The New York Times, 8 October 1916 Hay, Ian. "The New America", The Times, 16 ...
Robot Rock (song)
... is also very rewarding to listen to." CD single 12-inch maxi single "Robot Rock (Maximum Overdrive)" was later titled "Robot ... means nothing and goes nowhere for an unconscionably long time." References to earlier Daft Punk singles were also mentioned, ... This pattern continues for the rest of the Human After All videos except for "The Prime Time of Your Life", where they only ... entertainment.time.com. Retrieved June 8, 2013. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) ""Technology cannot be trusted"". ...
Zero Time Dilemma
... is set between the events of Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors and Virtue's Last Reward. The game follows ... While previous Zero Escape titles tell their narratives through visual novel segments, Zero Time Dilemma replaces them with ... Frank, Allegra (2016-05-30). "Zero Time Dilemma arrives on Steam not long after handheld release". Polygon. Vox Media. Archived ... While Uchikoshi had already had an idea for the setting and events of Zero Time Dilemma when writing Virtue's Last Reward, the ...
A Long Way Gone
... was nominated for a Quill Award in the Best Debut Author category for 2007. Time magazine's Lev Grossman named ... Retrieved 2010-06-23.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link) Beah, Ishmael (2006). A Long Way Gone: Memoirs of a Boy Soldier. ... Whether by psychologists or journalists, they are encouraged to tell the sensational stories...The system is set up to reward ... Grossman, Lev (9 December 2007). "Top 10 Nonfiction Books - Top 10 Everything of 2007 - TIME". TIME.com. Amazon, 100 books to ...
Johann Heinrich Zedler
On 24 October 1730, Zedler sent the Council of the City of Leipzig a preprint of the proposed title page, but this time without ... A pamphlet lampooning the "charlatanism" of the bookstore appeared at this time. Almost ninety pages long, it takes the form of ... Zedler's response to this libel is not known, but on 11 February 1732 Ludewig offered a reward for discovery of the author. ... This time, however, the lots were offered at a greatly reduced price. Quedenbaum concludes that at this time Zedler was in such ...
The efforts of previous seasons were finally rewarded and they claimed the Finnish Championship title, sweeping HPK ... JYP Naiset have won the Finnish Championship three times, in 1997, 1998, and 2016. The team is the successor of two teams: JyP ... and Voutilainen leading the forward ranks alongside longtime depth players. In the regular season, Hiirikoski scored 17 goals ... claimed the championship title again in 1998. In both championship seasons, the team was led by top point scorers Tiina ...
Matthew Scott (rugby league)
Horne, Ben (24 May 2010). "Matt Scott's long bus ride to Origin fame". Brisbane Times. Retrieved 23 October 2011. Stewart, ... Retrieved 24 November 2009.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link) deKroo, Karl (9 October 2010). "Club and players name Matt ... Antony (8 July 2009). "Matt Scott rewarded". Townsville Bulletin. Retrieved 25 October 2011. Clark, Laine (24 May 2009). " ... An eight-time State of Origin series winner with Queensland and World Cup winner with the Kangaroos, Scott was widely regarded ...
Friederike Sophie Seyler
... and was dedicated to her and her husband's long-time friend and collaborator, the actor Friedrich Ludwig Schröder. It was ... Her first play was titled Die Familie auf dem Lande and was published in 1770. A revised version of the play was published in ... The latter novel was itself inspired by Pamela; or, Virtue Rewarded by Samuel Richardson. The play is written in the style of a ... For a time she contemplated giving up acting due to an illness, but she finally returned to the Ackermann company in Hamburg in ...
I Am Oak
The album, titled 'Ols Songd', is a collection of previously unreleased songs. Most songs on the album have been written a long ... Several platforms rewarded 'Ols Songd' with a four out of five star rating, praising I am Oak's ability to write touching music ... time ago, some even prior to the debut-album 'On Claws'. Critical reactions to the album have been mostly positive. ... Retrieved 4 December 2011.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link) I Am Oak - The Great Escape Band Of The Day  Berlin Beat ...
The rewards of conquering southwestern China, however, proved only to be temporary. Mao soon sent his favorite general He Long ... During his time in the Jiangxi-Fujian Soviet (and during the subsequent Long March) Liu experienced conflicts with other ... Liu earned his reputation and title through his own outstanding military skills and sublime personality. He oversaw the ... One popular opinion holds that, during the long period of time that Liu worked with or under Mao, he never really earned Mao's ...
Keystone State Wrestling Alliance
Zoltan, a long-time Pittsburgh-area independent wrestler, became one of the KSWA's biggest assets. The following day, the group ... Shawn Blanchard was the winner and received a shot at the World title and will remain the reward for a few years. In March 2009 ... "K.S.W.A. Tag Team Title History". KSWA.net. "K.S.W.A. Golden Triangle Title History". KSWA.net. "K.S.W.A. Five Star Title ... Leturgey, Thomas (November 14, 2014). "This Year's Sharpsburg VFD Fundraiser Pays Homage To Long-Time Member". Dormont Patch. " ...
List of Puerto Ricans
"Longtime Numbers King of New York Goes Public to Clear His Name"; New York Times; July 6, 1997; by: Selwyn Raab. "Caribbean ... first boxer to win cruiserweight world title four times Esteban De Jesús, boxer, former world champion Madeline de Jesús, ... "Wanted Dead or Alive, $10,000 reward for the capture of the escaped convict Correa Cotto"; Newspaper "El Imparcial"; May 3, ... via archive.org (archived 2007) Anand, Geeta (2012). "Movies - The New York Times". Movies & TV Dept. The New York Times. ...
Gregorio de Hinestrosa
As a reward for his service, he was given the title of Governor of Paraguay. Hinestrosa's term as Governor of Paraguay is most ... Hinestrosa also suffered a long captivity as a hostage of hostile Indians in Chile. After his release, he served for a time as ... His family had a long tradition of service to the Spanish Empire in its government and military. Hinestrosa continued this ...
The Family Murders
These people have no such bond, only an association that with time probably no longer exists". Others, who have examined the ... The reward carried an offer of immunity to accomplices, dependent on their level of involvement. Due to changes in the Forensic ... Some authorities do not recognise the term "The Family", stating that "[t]hey should not be given any title that infers ... A cold case review was opened in March 2008 with a $1,000,000 reward available for anyone who provided information leading to a ...
Since October 24, 1727, he was a general-in-chief, although he did not serve in the army for a long time. Ober-Stallmeister ... Anna Ioannovna fully rewarded the renegade. By decree of the Empress on March 4, 1730, Yaguzhinsky was appointed senator. In ... On the day when Osterman celebrated the receipt of the title of count, Yaguzhinsky drank too much and began to shower his enemy ... At the same time he was deprived of the ober-stallmeister court position (1732). However, two years later, Biron, having no ...
Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward
... though she cautioned that PlayStation 3 players might experience longer load times than on PlayStation 4. Taken together, the ... Nidhogg retreated and his eye became an Ishgardian relic with ties to the Azure Dragoon, a title given to the dragoon blessed ... Mark Langshaw of Digital Spy summarized that "Heavensward feels like a reward for the fans who gave Final Fantasy XIV a second ... His gambit buys time for the Alliance to mount a response to the uncontrollable Calamity-level threat. Nero tol Scaeva, the ...
St. Catharines Roma Wolves
In 2009, long time general manager and team builder Armand Di Fruscio was awarded the Harry Paul Gauss Award by the league. In ... The victory marked the sixth straight year that the club reached the league final and claimed their sixth league title in their ... and Claudio Perri were rewarded with the CSL Coach of the Year, and CSL Goalkeeper of the Year awards for their contributions. ... After winning the CPSL Championship in 2001, the team went into a decline and briefly rebounded in 2007 with a division title. ...
... for quite a long time social mobility remained open and anyone could become ennobled as a reward for services to the Grand Duke ... In time, most of them received titles such as dukes and counts, borrowed from the Holy Roman Empire. Grand Duchy of Lithuania ... By that time, the upper nobility and the ducal court already used Polish as their first language. The last Grand Duke known to ... At the same time, the nobles had duties to serve in the military, build, maintain and safeguard castles, bridges, roads and ...
Frontale won the J1 League for the first time in club history, finally beating longtime title rivals Kashima Antlers on goal ... Nakamura's efforts were finally rewarded at the end of the 2017 season, when, after 11 years of trying and three runner-up ... The following season, he was a part of the Kawasaki side that won the J1 League for the first time in the club's history. He ... He was named club captain for the first time in 2012, and in the same season lead the league in assists with 13. In 2016, at ...
During World War I the Germans offered him the title of President of Belgium, which he declined. After the war, he was rewarded ... Anseele was for a long time municipality Council member and alderman in Ghent, temporary burgomaster and a Member of Parliament ... This was the start of a complete range of cooperative ventures which in the long term would create an industrial empire. This ... he got the honorary title of Minister of State. Voor 't volk geofferd (1881) De omwenteling van 1830 (1882) De algemeene ...
... simply titled "Uno" and produced by long-time friend and frequent collaborator Anonimust (Kickstarter ref) Backers were ... rewarded with an autographed copy of the album as well as personalized stickers painted by Orikal. In 2012, Sab the Artist and ... It was around this time that his love for hip-hop music led to Rosario starting to write rap songs with friends and on his own ... Before establishing himself as a musician, Rosario spent time studying the art and science of graffiti. Often the outcast among ...
Aaha! Gold Cup
It is also the longest sporting event to be held regularly. For the first time in history in 2019 there were only 10 club ... The tournament is conducted in knockout format and 12 teams compete for the title. The tournament is the main event keeping the ... spirit of football alive in Nepal and handsomely rewards the clubs and players. ... "Three Star defeat TAC, claim Aaha Rara Gold Cup crown". The Himalayan Times. 2 March 2019. Retrieved 10 March 2019. CS1 maint: ...
Rice was a longtime member of the Angels' organization. After retiring as a player, he was retained as their first base coach ... Rice was rewarded with a promotion to manager of the 1972 Angels, but after one season and a 75-80 (.484) fifth-place finish, ... "Del Rice, a Former Manager And Baseball Player, Is Dead". The New York Times. United Press International. January 28, 1983. ... Minor League Manager of the Year for 1971 by The Sporting News after leading the Salt Lake City Bees to a divisional title in ...
Peng, General Su Zhenhua and labor politico Ni Zhifu were sent to Shanghai to take power from the radical left, while long-time ... As a reward for his loyalty and efficiency in purging Shanghai, he was elevated to the politburo in August 1977. Peng added a ... Retrieved 2010-10-20.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link) Editorial Board, Who's Who in China: Current Leaders, (Foreign ... In 1960, Peng moved into provincial-level work full-time, and relinquished his position as head of the Nanjing party apparatus ...
Royal Naval Volunteer Reserve Long Service and Good Conduct Medal
... specifically to reward long and meritorious service by part-time ratings of the Royal Naval Reserve, composed of Merchant Navy ... At some point between 1936 and 1941, the title of the medal was changed to Royal Naval Volunteer Reserve Long Service and Good ... The Royal Naval Volunteer Reserve Long Service Medal was instituted in 1908 as a long service award for part-time ratings of ... The Volunteer Long Service Medal was instituted in 1894 as an award for long service by other ranks of the United Kingdom's ...
Four-time Russian Nationals champion Record holder for most Grand Prix Final titles won by a woman. Record later tied by Mao ... In 2005, Slutskaya made a comeback after a long stay at a hospital. The season would be her most dominant ever - for the only ... She thrived under the new scoring system which heavily rewarded her jumps, spins (particularly Biellman spins), difficult ... She is a two-time World champion (2002, 2005), two-time Olympic medalist (silver in 2002, bronze in 2006), seven-time European ...
Lady Margaret Beaufort
Bristol: Bristol Times and Mirror Ltd. pp. 6-10.. *^ National Archives. SD Margaret Beaufort Middle School, Riseley. Accessed ... In response to her betrayal, Richard passed an act of Parliament stripping Margaret of all her titles and estates, declaring ... All known portraits, however, are in essentially the same format, depicting her in her later years, wearing a long, peaked, ... Beaufort was well rewarded for her lifelong endeavors; her son's first Parliament reversed the attainder against her and named ...
Holy Roman Empire
On Christmas Day of 800, Pope Leo III crowned Charlemagne emperor, restoring the title in the West for the first time in over ... Rules from the past no longer adequately described the structure of the time, and a reinforcement of earlier Landfrieden was ... but more frequently to reward faithful duty or as an attempt to establish control over the dukes. The direct governance of the ... Lauryssens, Stan (1999). The Man Who Invented the Third Reich: The Life and Times of Arthur Moeller van den Bruck. Stroud: ...
CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link). *^ a b The Rise and Rise of Complementary and Alternative Medicine: a Sociological ... It is time to change this." Conflicts of interest. Some commentators have said that special consideration must be given to ... This may be due to a natural recovery from the illness, or a fluctuation in the symptoms of a long-term condition. The ... Some have proposed adopting a prize system to reward medical research. However, public funding for research exists. In the ...
... exposure to sufficiently high doses of a drug for long periods of time can transform someone who has relatively lower genetic ... addictive behavior - a behavior that is both rewarding and reinforcing. *addictive drug - a drug that is both rewarding and ... Retrieved from "https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Sensitization&oldid=899585369" ... Similarly, reward sensitization to a particular addictive drug often results in reward cross-sensitization, which entails ...
The New York Times, July 14, 1928. *^ "Body of Carranza Lies in State Here; Warship is Declined", New York Times, July 15 1928 ... Flying on to New York, he was escorted by an air squadron from Bolling Field. Carranza landed at Roosevelt Field on Long ... These items were eventually turned over to the airman's family. The Mexican government rewarded John Carr with $500 for ... In April 2009, J&J Video Producers of Chicago premiered their documentary film titled "FLYING WITH EMILIO". The documentary ...
... revamped Daystar into an hour-long "religious infomercial" with the title Success-N-Life. ... "Miami New Times. Archived from the original on December 10, 2017. Retrieved June 17, 2018.. ... When a person made a vow to Tilton, he preached that God would recognize the vow and reward the donor with vast material riches ... The original video contained no title screen and was roughly edited. The video featured a medley of footage from Success-N-Life ...
Matador (Danish TV series)
All but Vicki decline and upon her return without Herbert, she reveals that "six years is a long time". Daniel, visiting from ... The English episode titles are taken from the English subtitle track on the 2006 Region 0 DVD collection. Many of the original ... Mads decides to reward Ellen a horse for being a good student, simultaneously punishing the poor student Daniel, who had ... in fact died in 1980 after a long illness and the character had only been alluded to for some time in the series) and Skjold ...
List of Dragon Ball GT episodes
This time, Goku reverts to his child self. Because he's been fighting longer than Vegeta, he is out of power, and therefore ... Title Original airdate English release 1. "Dragon Ball GT: A Hero's Legacy". Transcription: "Gokū Gaiden! Yūki no Akashi wa ... Later, they are given the six-star ball as a reward. The ball begins to glow, and it flies into the hands of one of the ... Title Direction Screenplay Original air date English air date 17. "Pan's Gambit" / "Leave It To Pan!! The Son Goku Rescue Plan ...
Ohio State University
"Time and Change: The Ohio State Campaign strives to engage 1M supporters". Time and Change: The Ohio State Campaign strives to ... "Equestrian team looks to take ninth national title - Sports". Media.www.thelantern.com. Archived from the original on December ... The Morrill Scholarship Program (MSP) is Ohio State's premier diversity/merit scholarship program, rewarding academically ... who regularly perform long and short-form improv around campus and across the U.S. There are two student-run radio ...
"Anglers to Face RSPCA Check", Sunday Times, 14 March 2004 *^ Dunayer, Joan, "Fish: Sensitivity Beyond the Captor's Grasp," The ... A gorge was a long, thin piece of bone or stone attached by its midpoint to a thin line. The gorge would be baited so that it ... Professional anglers are not engaged in commercial fishing, even though they gain an economic reward. Similar competitive ... Retrieved from "https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Angling&oldid=906273698" ...
Puck of Pook's Hill
... was followed four years later by a second volume, Rewards and Fairies, featuring the same children in the ... A fairy tale told by Puck (in disguise) and set around the time of the Dissolution of the Monasteries (about 1540 AD). ... The Winged Hats: 'We dealt with them thoroughly through a long day' ... Retrieved from "https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Puck_of_Pook%27s_Hill&oldid=813960071" ...
Occupational health psychology
How do occupational stressor-strain effects vary with time? A review and meta-analysis of the relevance of time lags in ... Effort-reward imbalance model. After the DCS model, the, perhaps, second most influential model in OHP research has been ... CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link) *^ Brisson C. (2000). Women, work and cardiovascular disease. In P. Schnall, K. Belkić ... Established in 1987, Work & Stress is the first and "longest established journal in the fast developing discipline that is ...
Wat Phra Dhammakaya
During this time the temple was no longer at the margins of the religious landscape in Thailand, but started to integrate ... and donor groups are credited by certain titles. Donors are typically very joyful about their generosity, but critics ... criticism of Wat Phra Dhammakaya can mostly be categorized as criticism on a religious organization that uses material rewards ... "The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved 2017-07-29.. *^ a b Dubus, Arnaud (22 June 2016). "Controverse autour du temple ...
On that basis "... free will cannot be squeezed into time frames of 150-350 ms; free will is a longer term phenomenon" and free ... they were more likely to lie about their performance on a test where they would be rewarded with cash. Provoking a ... Retrieved from "https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Free_will&oldid=826481704" ... Kant's proof in Critique of Pure Reason (which referenced time and time ordering of causes and effects) ...
Elisha ben Abuyah
... "long life" to refers to a long life in the world to come). ... "At one time the Rabbis were proud to recognize him as of their ... the title of the book is V'Hu Aher, which means And He is an Other or And He is a Different One. ... Thus, Ginzberg suggests that Elisha was a Sadducee, since Sadducee philosophy rejects an afterlife and argues that reward and ... Elisha observed a child lose his life while fulfilling two laws for which the observance of the Torah promises a "long life" - ...
While not a substitute for long-term counseling, this one-time support group showed that sing-alongs can be powerful in ... CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link). *^ "The Music Therapy Trust India, New Delhi India". www.themusictherapytrust.com. ... rewarding efforts. Regaining full functioning also confides in the prognosis of recovery, the condition of the client, and the ... This technique promoted high levels of oxygen for longer periods of time. ...
Retention/Memory: Observers must not only recognize the observed behavior but also remember it at some later time. This process ... The fact that the behavior is rewarding has a role in cultural stability as well. The ability for socially-learned behaviors to ... "Infants imitation after 1-week delay: Long -Term memory for novel acts and multiple stimuli". Developmental Psychology. 24 (4 ... Retrieved from "https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Observational_learning&oldid=901341994" ...
1793 Philadelphia yellow fever epidemic
The first we visited was a man in Emsley's alley, who was dying, and his wife lay dead at the time in the house, there were ... Our services were the production of real sensibility-we sought not fee nor reward, until the increase of the disorder rendered ... Rush's therapy was generalized as "purge and bleed," and as long as the patient remained debilitated, Rush urged further ... Retrieved from "https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=1793_Philadelphia_yellow_fever_epidemic&oldid=1024626336" ...
Edward I of England
... "long legs" or "long shins". The historian Michael Prestwich states that his "long arms gave him an advantage as a swordsman, ... This title became the traditional title of the heir apparent to the English throne. Prince Edward was not born heir apparent, ... At the same time, he is also often criticised for other actions, such as his brutal conduct towards the Welsh and Scots, and ... who was discontented with the reward he had received from Edward in 1277. Llywelyn and other Welsh chieftains soon joined ...
Candlemas in old times represented the end of the Christmas holidays, which, when "fine old leisure" reigned, were far longer ... It has been suggested that this section be split out into another article titled Feast of Theophany. (Discuss) (January 2020) ... The three kings will then take the grass to feed the camels and will leave gifts under the bed as a reward. These traditions ... "Ordinary Time Resource Guide".. *^ "Ordinary Time (After Epiphany)". Imago Dei Anglican Church - Greater Bangor, Maine. ...
Joseph M. Juran
"Operator Errors-Time for a New Look", ASQC Journal, New York, New York: American Society for Quality Control, February 1968. ... Sales managers say they face problems such as "It takes us too long...we need to reduce the error rate." They want to know, " ... rewarding the 20% of employees causing 80% of the success and serving the 20% of loyal customers that drive sales. In a way, ... Retrieved from "https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Joseph_M._Juran&oldid=968830217" ...
For example, he will focus on the rewards of getting home quickly and not having to pay for a cab. Therefore, under the ... When alcohol molecules bind to its site on the GABA receptor, they lengthen the time that the receptor's chloride ion pore ... Under the influence of alcohol, individuals are incapable of sufficiently processing the long-term consequences of their ... Retrieved from "https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Alcohol_myopia&oldid=960488532" ...
"Financial Times. March 8, 2017.. *^ "Wall Street Spent $2 Billion Trying to Influence the 2016 Election". Fortune. March 8, ... It can also mean substantial monetary rewards for lobbying firms, and government projects and contracts worth in the hundreds ... including an independent ethics body and longer cooling-off periods for MEPs. ... Retrieved from "https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Lobbying&oldid=969036820" ...
Conservatism in the United States
"The New York Times. Retrieved August 4, 2012.. *^ Douglas Kellner (2001). Grand Theft 2000: Media Spectacle and a Stolen ... The evangelicals had long been avid supporters of the public schools. Now they had to reconsider their place in both schools ... Such efforts, they argue, do not properly reward people who have earned their money through hard work. However, conservatives ... Retrieved from "https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Conservatism_in_the_United_States&oldid=971577704" ...
"The New York Times.. *^ a b Srinivasan, Sharada; Ranganathan, Srinivasa (2004). India's Legendary Wootz Steel: An Advanced ... "Long-term planning needed to meet steel demand". The News. 2008-03-01. Archived from the original on 2010-11-02. Retrieved 2010 ... In 327 BCE, Alexander the Great was rewarded by the defeated King Porus, not with gold or silver but with 30 pounds of steel.[ ... Retrieved from "https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Steel&oldid=825654660" ...
Neuroscience of music
Specifically the basal ganglia and possibly the SMA have been implicated in interval timing at longer timescales (1 second and ... Many of these areas appear to be linked to reward, motivation, emotion, and arousal, and are also activated in other ... Retrieved from "https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Neuroscience_of_music&oldid=866017577" ... Timing. Although neural mechanisms involved in timing movement have been studied rigorously over the past 20 years, much ...
... some have shorter time horizons than others and these people tend to be less cooperative.. Explicit extrinsic rewards and ... The concept has a long history in philosophical and ethical thought. The term was originally coined in the 19th century by the ... Retrieved from "https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Altruism&oldid=820688844" ... they showed that both pure monetary rewards and charitable donations activated the mesolimbic reward pathway, a primitive part ...
Healthcare in Cuba
Tom Harkin says Cuba has lower child mortality, longer life expectancy than U.S." @politifact. Retrieved 2016-11-30.. ... In 2002 the mean monthly salary was 261 pesos, 1.5 times the national mean. A doctor's salary in the late 1990s was ... Cubans Reap Health Rewards With Preventive Medicine Strategy - December 2010 Video Report by PBS Newshour ... Retrieved from "https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Healthcare_in_Cuba&oldid=874857029" ...
Women's suffrage in states of the United States
In Oregon, Abigail Scott Duniway (1834-1915) was the long-time leader, supporting the cause through speeches and her weekly ... order to make themselves more attractive to women so as to encourage female immigration or that they gave the vote as a reward ... Retrieved from "https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Women%27s_suffrage_in_states_of_the_United_States&oldid=992004821" ... "Kansas: Third Time is a Charm". WOW Museum.. *^ Larsen, Belinda (January 28, 2014). "All-woman jury made history in Butler ...
Launch Date/Time. December 14, 1983 at 07:00:00 UTC. On-orbit Dry Mass. 5700 kg. See also. *. Spaceflight portal ... Blood pressure and flow were monitored to evaluate short and long-term changes in these parameters. Changes in calcium ... The monkeys were conditioned to sit in the restraint couches and perform tasks for food rewards. ... Retrieved from "https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Kosmos_1514&oldid=848065943" ...
Juveniles reap rich rewards - Independent.ie
The cream of the countys top athletes had another rewarding weekend at day two of the Leinster Juvenile track and field ... She first took the Leinster Under-16 high jump title in a P.B.-equalling 1.60m. She followed up with victory in the long jump, ... She first took the Under-14 75m hurdles in a new best time of 12.15s, followed this with second in the javelin in a P.B. of ... Juveniles reap rich rewards. Cream of countys young guns to the fore in Leinster. The gold medal-winning Wexford boys Under- ...
New handball courts in south Austin near completion; local players push for more | KXAN Austin
He retired from coaching in 2015, and said he believes "one-wall has been a thriving sport for a long time and its probably ... "There are rewards for people like the president of the UT program. We have some endowment money we use to offset expenses and ... Damon, the programs executive director, founded it to coach the sport for elementary school-aged children at Title 1 schools. ... Its been neglected for a long time.". Shepherd has volunteered for Shelley Damons "Lift Up Kids," where she has taught ...
The learning brain : memory and brain development in children (Book, 2013) [WorldCat.org]
Risks and rewards --. Neuroscience and the law --. Now I am really awake for the first time ever : long-term memory --. ... wdrs:describedby
title/-/oclc/781680678> ;. .. Related Entities. long-term memory --. The key to the memory --. Improving the long-term memory --. Mathematics, memory, and space -- ... New York Times Book Review "Klingberg mixes multiple anecdotes with scientific studies... The result is fascinating and ...
Nguyễn Bặc - Wikipedia
Đinh Bộ Lĩnh quickly rewarded his long time followers. He placed Nguyễn Bặc at the head of the nobility with the title Nation- ... As time passed, the power of the Đinh Bộ Lĩnhs gang in Hoa-lư became legendary. In the early 960s Vietnam was thrust into ... Nguyễn Bặc (Hán tự: 阮匐, 924 - 15 October 979), also known with the title Định Quốc Công (定國公) (English: Duke of Định) was a ... Upon receiving news of the plot, Nguyễn Bặc and Đinh Điền, both were in Ái Province (Thanh-Hóa) at the time, promptly returned ...
Goldberg Variations - Wikipedia
He never tired of them, and for a long time sleepless nights meant: Dear Goldberg, do play me one of my variations. Bach was ... The lack of dedication on the title page also makes the tale of the commission unlikely. Goldbergs age at the time of ... perhaps never so rewarded for one of his works as for this. The Count presented him with a golden goblet filled with 100 louis- ... It is in 3 4 time. A rapid melodic line written predominantly in sixteenth notes is accompanied by another melody with longer ...
2011 November 27 | Techrights
The New York Times ran a surprisingly long and tough piece from Reuters titled Making Sense of Patent Law link here. It opens, ... The system is supposed to reward inventors but not stifle innovation. Fuzzy and overly broad concepts like thought processes ... NOT TOO LONG ago we saw yet another national (ish) branch in the UK becoming a Microsoft vassal, just like the NHS, the BBC, ... I have an iPad and and an iPad 2, and have spent quite a bit of time with other tablets too: Samsungs Galaxy Tab 8.9, ...
A Guide to American Express Membership Rewards
American Express Membership Rewards are undoubtedly one of the biggest names in the credit card industry thanks to their high ... The long-time leader in rewards credit cards has been American Express. In recent years, other issuers like Chase Bank have ... challenged that title by introducing some of the best rewards credit cards, but, Amex still has a loyal customer base. One of ... Each time you use your credit card for approved purchases, you earn rewards that can be cashed in for gift cards, shopping, ...
Karamjit will not be able to defend APRC title
The Mamak guy who swam the English channel, shorter distance and longer time. ... I dont want to say anything…But who got what as REWARDS…YOU SENDIRI CARI LA…O.K? ... The Chinese guy who swam Engligh channel, longer distance and faster time. ... ya we know we are immigrants long time ago,we are proud that we are born this way.what is wrong with it,when u need help say ...
Homes through the ages
Start by asking neighbours, especially long-time residents of the area. *Visit museums ... Discovering the way your home has changed over the years, and some of the previous occupants, can be absorbing and rewarding. ... Archon Direct to track down sources of historical information such as electoral registers, title deeds and estate papers ... By Tudor times, the kitchen had moved from being the heart of the home, to a separate space - sometimes even in a separate ...
How can cognitive behavior therapy help depression if it's a chemical imblance?
In regards the blame left a long time ago. I believe its the illness, coupled with our ages, acceptance and one moves on, best ... Im reading a book right now title, The Emotional Life of Your Brain. It explains the very topic which you have presented. We ... A process which can be gruelling, but very rewarding to say the least. ... Unfortunatley, clinical depression, which occurs over long periods of time, requires us to learn certain coping skills. Therapy ...
Popular Articles & Stories for September 09, 2001 - tribunedigital-orlandosentinel
Rewards Offered For Killings By Don Wilson, Sentinel Staff Writer. *. Burris Runs To Best Time By Andy Lee, Special to the ... Another Long Day By Alan Schmadtke, Sentinel Staff Writer. *. The Real Season Begins: Bring On Those Vols By Jeff Darlington, ... Venus Defeats Sister For Title By CHARLES BRICKER, Tennis Correspondent. *. Eagles-rams Best Game In Intriguing 1st Week By ... Stay-at-home Mother Discovers The Rewards Of Teaching *. Circle Awaits A Decision From Fhsaa By Bill Buchalter, Sentinel ...
Gifting Is More About Triggering Enthusiastic Reactions Than Long-Term Satisfaction
The study titled "The Smile-Seeking Hypothesis: How Immediate Affective Reactions Motivate and Reward Gift Giving" was ... Anyone who has spent time on the internet has likely come across reaction videos on YouTube. Given their popularity, it seems ... Eating For Longevity Hacks From The Longest-Living People On Earth. An expert shared the following eating hacks that will help ... Gifting Is More About Triggering Enthusiastic Reactions Than Long-Term Satisfaction. Aug 23, 2018 07:17 AM By Sadhana ...
Anemelo handbook background information
rewards. At the same time, the production of dopamine between hits decreases ever more, leading to more intense craving. In ... We shouldnt do it, even though we can." When the overstimulation occurs over a longer period of time the dopamine system ... 2. Project number: 2017-1-UK01-KA201-036769 Project title: Augmented reality and new media against online promotion of ... Spending more time and repeated time is like an investment users make in the brand. According to Eyal this is the last step in ...
Stock markets ripe for correction, but … « Investment Postcards from Cape Town
Im a longtime real estate broker. Here the rewards are chicken feed compared to wall street. Also, theres very rigorous " ... I know that, the main street, is hurting, big time! According to First American Title Companys Core Logic:. As of June 30, ... a href= title=, ,abbr title=, ,acronym title=, ,b, ,blockquote cite=, ,cite, ,code, ,del datetime=, ,em, ,i, ,q ... However, when considering longer-term data, it would seem that any correction may still be part of an overall bottoming-out ...
Archives | Barbara McVicker
I just read an article out of the UK titled "The Forgotten Age". We have known for a long time that the issue of caring for ... Rewarding the Caregiver. Monday, July 30, 2012. I remember driving home from taking care of my 86 year old parents, and ... I just read an article out of the UK titled "The Forgotten Age". We have known for a long time that the issue of caring for ... Long Term Care. Sunday, April 8, 2018. Many of us do not plan for long term care for ourselves or our family. 70% of people ...
Alaska Journal | FISH FACTOR: Halibut stock shows signs of stability after decade of cuts
His retirement is a long-planned decision, he said, which will give him more time to focus on other projects and interests. He ... and his decades-long research on Alaskas salmon industry and markets. That includes finishing his book titled "The Economics ... I cant imagine a more interesting and rewarding career than studying and teaching about Alaskas resources, economy and ... "Most importantly, I need to spend more time with my family," Knapp said. "Before I get too much older and slower, I want to do ...
Mythic Sanctum of Domination Raid testing Schedule: May 13-14 - News - Icy Veins
At that time, it will no longer be possible to earn seasonal rewards, titles, or Shadowlands Season 1 rankings. While previous ... Title Reward: Breaker of Chains TIME-LIMITED ACHIEVEMENTS Those who defeat Sylvanas Windrunner on Heroic or Mythic difficulties ... meaning you will no longer be able to earn seasonal rewards, titles, or Season 1 rankings. (Source) The current season of ... NEW ACHIEVEMENTS, NEW REWARDS Complete the following achievements to earn a ghoulish mount and title worthy of your triumph. ...
A Newbie's Guide to Publishing: Shaken by JA Konrath Press Release
I stare at this damn computer screen far longer than I want to now and Im not adding more screen time to my schedule.. E-ink ... Its finely crafted, full of high spirits and accessible to new readers but rewarding for longtime fans.". "Shaken" is the ... But with the advent of the Kindle Reader and ebooks, I have now 44 Odd titles up for sale, most having been out of print for ... Self-publishing and e-publishing are on the rise, and will be for a long time to come. These books deserve to be read, and in ...
ARMCHAIR GOLF BLOG: June 2011
"For a long time, Allison [Frazars wife] would pray to God to give me the peace to let me win," he said. "Then she prayed that ... Jimenez, an 18-time winner on the European Tour, including 11 titles since the age of 40, has had spotty results in nine U.S. ... "It doesnt necessarily reward the best team, but every match is under the pump, all the time, every hole.". Coach Josh Gregory ... Its the second longest U.S. Open course. Torrey Pines played slightly longer in 2008.. So who can win on "Big Blue"? Will it ...
Volunteer Spotlight: Edmonton's Nicole McDonal | Greenpeace Canada
How long have you been volunteering for Greenpeace and why did you choose Greenpeace at a place to offer you time and energy? I ... Volunteer Title: Activist, Steward and Local Group participant Age: 24 Location: Edmonton Greenpeace is lucky to have Nicole on ... My reward for volunteering is living on a clean and healthy planet. Do you have a most memorable moment/activity/project at ... Volunteering, to me, means so much more then giving just my time. Its essential to making things happen, especially when it ...
Research Papers: Good titles for immigration essays perfect papers on time!best writers!
Or not in the pool do not expect more in wealth, c. She started research long ago as a metatext in relation to the very ... to find a place in the design of a particular constellation of rewards and punish- ments, suggest that you dont find the ... Good titles for immigration essays for acm sigplan dissertation. It was the competing discourses that indivi- duals maintain ... The rule holds that the title and turning them into specific sections. Since our first meeting, she and her brother, to defuse ...
Infinity Studies - Monotony - Kevin Killen - Celeste Prize 2017 - Artwork Celeste Network
... time) and Frank and Lilian Gilbreth (motion) document the time it should take to complete a process and how breaking down the ... Time and motion studies, as investigated by Frederick Winslow Taylor ( ... long-exposures that track the transient lines of light and their gestures over time. The result was photographic light drawings ... My wifes feelings about these daily chores are: Is this all I am? A cleaner or maid? People take pride in their job titles ...
The Amherst news-times. (Amherst, Ohio), 1985-05-29 :: Amherst Newspapers
His reward is this home. Object Description Title The Amherst news-times. (Amherst, Ohio), 1985-05-29 ... Cook died in September, 1982, at the age of 42 after a year-long fight with cancer. All his life Cook "gave" to his family, co- ... The Amherst news-times. (Amherst, Ohio), 1985-05-29. The Amherst news-times. (Amherst, Ohio), 1985-05-29 page 1. Save page ... Title The Amherst news-times. (Amherst, Ohio), 1985-05-29 page 1 ... The Cooks seldom had time alone or away from home. i V ...
Barack Obama's Rabbi - Capers Funnye - Profile - The New York Times
"Been a long time getting here, but Im ready.". Capers C. Funnye Jr. was born in South Carolina in 1952 and raised on the South ... In 1985, Levy ordained Funnye as a rabbi, although no mainstream denomination accepted the title or Levys right to confer it. ... Funnye found Devines conception of Judaism to be rewarding. But he eventually became uncomfortable with the hybrid nature of ... "Mary has been a rabbis wife for a long time," he told me a few weeks later. "She has an excellent synagogue poker face. But ...
The Weekly Round-Up #82 With Scalped, American Vampire, Skullkickers, Walking Dead & More | Inside Pulse
... while rewarding long-time readers with a new perspective or way of looking at most of the central characters. ... I really wish this title was going to last longer.. Quick Takes:. Avengers: The Childrens Crusade #6 - Im not sure why Marvel ... At the same time, the guards have found Baldys gun, but since it appears to be the only one of its kind in the Skullkicker- ... Ive long felt that there is nowhere near enough hip-hop in comics (and no, Im not counting the garbage put out under Wu-Tang ...
With Bone-Dry Humor, 'Zama' Depicts The Gears Of Colonialism Grinding Up Its Own | The ARTery
Time and again Don Diego has applied for a transfer back to Buenos Aires, which he waits for like Godot. "Work is scarce here ... Despite playing the title character, Cacho isnt even photographed like the star of his own movie. The opening shot in ... and likewise uses his stern affect to reap ridiculous rewards as "Zama" cheerfully undercuts him at every turn. Hes mocked by ... When recently asked why such a long break between pictures she replied, "I dont like making them very much.") While "Zama" ...
Help me find a story - JapanForum.com
Waist of Time Transmog Discovered - New Reward from Baa'l's Secret - Wowhead News
... a secret reward in Battle for Azeroth available to players that have acquired the demonic goat Baa'l. ... How to acquire the Waist of Time transmog, ... was but wasnt one of the secrets in the game for a long time ... I hope there will be a really cool title or something like that in the end :) I would even take Name, Miles and More or ... Waist of Time Transmog Discovered - New Reward from Baals Secret. posted 2018/08/24 at 5:30 PM by Neryssa ...
Title/Composer. Performer. Time. Stream. 1 Wonderful Life Nick Cave Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds 06:49 SpotifyAmazon ... Longtime Cave fans may need to reach for the smelling salts after hearing it. There are also a couple of songs that revisit the ... His laziness and weak effort should not be rewarded with your hard-earned cash. ... His fans should send him a message by leaving Nocturama (his worst record title ever) to gather dust on record store and ...
Guest Post Archives - Cosmic Variance : Cosmic Variance
This moment has been a long time coming. Ive been working as a scientist for over twenty years, and for a third decade before ... John Preskill is the Richard P. Feynman Professor of Theoretical Physics (not a bad title) here at Caltech. He was a leader in ... last post I suggested that nobody should come to these parts looking for insight into the kind of work that was just rewarded ... It has taken a long time (25 years) for the technology and funding to reach the point where these detection modes could be ...
ReapFollowers20182016Risk and rewardWorkAtmosphereRich rewardsDebutSustainHaulEssays2017EmperorGoodPeriodRisksWorldSimilarlyLifeReadTermMadeEarnYearYearsPeopleResearchersTake timeAdvisersChampionshipAuthorReadersOfferCompletePointsShortStudyHardHighTellsLoverPossibilityDiegoFeelIncludesMailing listRacesCharityStruggleShouldersRetirementTerritoriesCreateLiveFreeGreatTermsSkillsWinner
- As Don Diego, star Daniel Giménez Cacho has a regal bearing similar to that of the late Ben Gazzara, and likewise uses his stern affect to reap ridiculous rewards as "Zama" cheerfully undercuts him at every turn. (wbur.org)
- The road to Financial Freedom is not a short one, but if we learn these lessons and start to put them into practice, we will reap our rewards in time. (investmentpostcards.com)
- The teachers' experience gathered during the ETP 1.0 pilot will be used to continue with an adapted approach in 2017/2018: ETP 2.0 To make this next step a success, arrangements have to be made concerning an EEMCS network, a reward system and establishing the preconditions required for a successful implementation. (utwente.nl)
- The Houston Astros in 2017 and Chicago Cubs in 2016 traded top prospects and were rewarded with World Series titles. (latimes.com)
Risk and reward2
- Then she prayed that hard work would be rewarded. (blogspot.com)
- People take pride in their job titles and the idea that their work relates to their self worth or is a part of their identity is important. (celesteprize.com)
- Repetitive, monotonous work for little reward eventually takes a toll on both your conscious and subconscious mind. (celesteprize.com)
- In the last post I suggested that nobody should come to these parts looking for insight into the kind of work that was just rewarded with the 2012 Nobel Prize in Physics. (discovermagazine.com)
- What is the most rewarding part of your work? (cdc.gov)
- The work was not difficult, but it introduced him to a fierce bigotry toward black patients that was forever burned into his memory by the time he had saved enough money to move on to Johannesburg. (encyclopedia.com)
- as well as time and freedom for the teacher to work on it. (utwente.nl)
- Collins has a way of combining humor and poignancy that hooked me the first time I came across his work, which was about 15 years ago, not as early as you, and I'm not sure how I had missed it before then, but I quickly made up for lost time. (timegoesby.net)
- But, the reality is: Tough times remain, and there's hard work to be done. (aarp.org)
- Having a time and place to work will help you improve, and to build life-long good habits. (everything2.com)
- I think it is some of the most pioneering and impactful and paradigm-shifting work that I've had the privilege of reading in that period of time. (jeffreybland.com)
- Challenges at Work and Financial Rewards to Stimulate Longer Workforce Participation. (routledge.com)
- 2-0 and with plenty of work to do, the two-time national amateur champion is another Ohioan bringing some sparkle to the State. (boxinginsider.com)
- The narration of these pages reads like a tone poem, giving a new reader everything they would need to know about Scalped in terms of its atmosphere, while rewarding long-time readers with a new perspective or way of looking at most of the central characters. (insidepulse.com)
- DODECAHEDRON are from the Netherlands playing a hybrid form of black metal, with some death metal influences, however this band creates some menacing atmosphere that reminded me a bit of Ulcerate and Mitochondrion, and I was hooked once I heard their debut self titled album, which was released last year. (teethofthedivine.com)
- Serious, they create a bleak and stark atmosphere that can be depressing and evil at the same time. (teethofthedivine.com)
- Robert Plant and Alison Krauss' unorthodox musical partnership yielded rich rewards on Grammy night, as the pair won a leading four Grammys, including record of the year for the haunting "Please Read The Letter. (hindustantimes.com)
- The Oscar winner took her first Grammy award - for best R&B album - for her self-titled debut. (hindustantimes.com)
- With these tools and techniques in hand, you'll learn how to put all the pieces of the investment puzzle together and sustain long-term investmentsuccess. (abebooks.com)
- Research Papers: Good titles for immigration essays perfect papers on time!best writers! (scottsdaleartschool.org)
- Gladwells the tipping point has been marked at all, a essays for titles good immigration nuanced model for those gathered. (scottsdaleartschool.org)
- Com the worlds [of immigration titles good for essays emanation] god was both prodigious and pioneering. (scottsdaleartschool.org)
- In the story immigration for good titles essays exclusively in terms of content for each project. (scottsdaleartschool.org)
- Holyfield, age 56, is the only four time Heavyweight champion in history and was inducted into the boxing hall of fame back in 2017. (boxinginsider.com)
- According to Nguyễn Phúc tộc thế phả(Nguyễn Phúc clan Family tree book), Nguyễn Bặc is the ancestor of the Nguyễn clan, followed by founding of Nguyễn lords by Nguyễn Hoàng in 1569 and Nguyễn dynasty in 1802 under the emperor Gia Long. (wikipedia.org)
- As you will see from today's post, I had such a good time recently re-reading a 35-year-old collection by American poet laureate, Billy Collins, that I couldn't resist a second post ( see Wednesday ). (timegoesby.net)
- With the new year just a few weeks old, now seems a good time to think about how best to get along with our fellow (wo)man. (showcatsonline.com)
- In order to reach our ultimate destination of Financial Freedom, we will need to educate ourselves as much as possible regarding long-term investing, find a good financial planner to help map out our route and develop values and discipline to enable us to stay true to our course. (investmentpostcards.com)
- Times change, and while for decades it was routine for a good swing-trader to make more then a good day-trader, I believe the globalization of our markets has effected a long-term change - daytrading now offers more reward to those who can time the markets. (timingsolution.com)
- In fact, just a few years before his death, Nobel Laureate George Stigler wrote that the best proof that no Giffen good exists is that whoever found one would attain immortality (in the economics profession, anyway, which is one-half a step above being the most famous asphalt engineer) - and since this is such a great reward, people must have already looked everywhere for one. (freakonomics.com)
- Being able to organize, compare and analyze our data in order to create information, what we call informatics, means we are able to characterize flu viruses quickly, inform how much the virus has changed in a short period of time, and determine if rapid changes are of concern to the public's health and well-being. (cdc.gov)
- If you do not hear from her after that period, please resend your request, as it might not have gotten through the first time. (shirleycheng.com)
- Contrary to the experience of other countries with memories of clandestine violence and missing persons, where the mobilization of the (civil) society towards truth recovery was immediate and pivotal, the societies of Cyprus and Spain remained silent for a remarkably long period of time. (ecampus.com)
- He advanced the modern game more than any other player over a longer period of time. (bleacherreport.com)
- But the biography is also an interesting portrayal of that period of time, the first half of the 20th century, a historiography from a partly new perspective, not only the big events but also a reminder of the social and political moves that took place that time. (nordinagency.se)
- Crime and incarceration dropped at the same time in 37 states over a nine-year period, according to data from the Pew Charitable Trusts. (typepad.com)
- And I was really interested in the fact that they would be collecting data over a long period of time. (nationalgeographic.com)
- The man of the moment following his brutal beatdown over Bakhtiyar Eyubov on January 10th: Ennis has been raising eyebrows for a considerable period of time. (boxinginsider.com)
- In carrying out exploration it is necessary to identify and evaluate risks and potential rewards. (prnewswire.com)
- Better, then, to take risks in each race, try to accumulate points quickly, and take an early lead in the title chase. (motomatters.com)
- Times where one is tempted to be greedy, times where one is afraid, times where one becomes despondent and times where one will be tempted to taking excessive and unwarranted risks. (investmentpostcards.com)
- The world applauded his skills and rewarded him with this accolade. (bleacherreport.com)
- The big thing is to give people in Japan the opportunity to see the only four-time heavyweight champion of the world. (boxinginsider.com)
- the strongest biography I have read in a long time, not only because I also fell for Ester Blenda's highly dangerous charm on an early stage, but rather because Bremmer handles a delicate material in the best way… a book for which she will be, if there's any justice in the literary world, highly rewarded for. (nordinagency.se)
- He encouraged staff to be the University's ambassadors, sharing the school's long list of achievements, which includes Kiplinger and College Factual rankings for quality and affordability and the Princeton Review and U.S. News & World Report ratings that label UNF among the best institutions in the Southeast. (unf.edu)
- In this way, things in the world are made anew each time through words. (e-flux.com)
- Similarly, the walk to Financial Freedom for most of us will not be a short one, but rather a long, arduous walk. (investmentpostcards.com)
- At one time in my life I was severely depressed (post-partum) and my insurance company made me attend GBT along with seeing a p doc, the CBT did nothing for me, in fact it was a total waste of money, but I did have a very nice counselor. (drugs.com)
- Banda declared himself president-for-life of Malawi in 1971, and at that time already showed signs of his transformation into an iron-fisted dictator. (encyclopedia.com)
- Banda found he enjoyed big city life, where his evenings were spent in study at a local mission or in long political debates. (encyclopedia.com)
- My mother Juliet Cheng took me to China six times to seek treatment within my first eleven years of life, thus saving my life many times as a result. (shirleycheng.com)
- While she often finds end-of-life situations heart-wrenching, she considers herself blessed to be called upon as a trusted advisor to families during difficult times. (localvets.com)
- This focused hypnosis download was created by long-time hypnotist Maggie Staiger for those who wish to cultivate a positive attitude, and in this way achieve a more joyful life. (audiobooks.com)
- By focusing one's attention onto the rewarding aspects of life, the same way you might choose where to focus a camera, any individual can overcome negative assumptions, and find inside themselves an optimistic outlook. (audiobooks.com)
- It is hard to believe that Madiba, who obviously spent a large part of his life in very difficult living conditions, is 90, but then we need to start appreciating once and for all that we're probably going to live quite a bit longer than we thought. (investmentpostcards.com)
- Madiba needed help and guidance at times during his life. (investmentpostcards.com)
- Anyone who has taken the time to read the famous speech Madiba delivered at the Rivonia Treason Trial in 1964 will appreciate that he is a man with strong values that have guided him for most of his life. (investmentpostcards.com)
- However, I don't agree with the authors that this influence is always easy to predict or that it lasts a life time. (coturnix.org)
- Some parts of the story could be wrong because it has been a long time since I read it. (japanforum.com)
- Perhaps the way I read fiction has changed or the idea of completely discounting a writer's achievements with the histrionic tone of an upbraiding Pollyanna who doesn't possess a scintilla of self-awareness fills me with a dread I usually associate with wincing at a tax bill or standing in a needlessly long line for a pizza slice. (edrants.com)
- In a literary climate of "No haters" (and thus no chances), we are apparently no longer allowed to (a) voice dissenting opinions or (b) take the time to reassess our youthful follies and better appreciate a novel that rubbed us the wrong way on the first read. (edrants.com)
- In the case of Billy Collins's 1991 collection, Questions About Angels , every poem was like new to me when I re-read the book this month even though I certainly read it all when it was new and several times since then. (timegoesby.net)
- Read other novels and writing magazines on your own time. (everything2.com)
- Using Book Adventure, young readers not only receive the intrinsic satisfaction of reading a book and demonstrating their comprehension through short quizzes, but also earn rewards for reading and demonstrating comprehension of the books they've read. (readingrockets.org)
- So far in this year's rally, Karamjit only managed to complete 3 stages with private sponsorship funds as a temporary measure while trying to secure long term sponsorship. (paultan.org)
- This inclination persists even when other gift options are likely to bring more long-term satisfaction. (medicaldaily.com)
- Once again, givers tended to opt for gifts like a bouquet which would elicit the strongest immediate reaction rather than options that would deliver long-term satisfaction. (medicaldaily.com)
- However, when considering longer-term data, it would seem that any correction may still be part of an overall bottoming-out process. (investmentpostcards.com)
- All that I was trying to highlight was that the longer-term trend (based on monthly data, indicating the primary trend) is showing signs of bottoming out. (investmentpostcards.com)
- Many of us do not plan for long term care for ourselves or our family. (barbaramcvicker.com)
- 70% of people over 65 years of age will need some kind of long term care. (barbaramcvicker.com)
- Even 40% of the people 18-65 will need some long term care. (barbaramcvicker.com)
- Those people who have Medicare think it will provide long term care. (barbaramcvicker.com)
- Laurium is an authorised financial services provider (FSP No 34142).Collective Investment Schemes in Securities (CIS) should be considered as medium to long-term investments. (issuu.com)
- We'll also carefully track the course of your pet's care, which is so important to your pet's long-term health. (localvets.com)
- They can be challenging at first but rewarding in the long term. (teethofthedivine.com)
- Guided by neither history nor long term goals, we navigate a sea of media that blend the past and future into a mash-up of instantaneous experience. (ecampus.com)
- With no time for long term investing, we invent dangerously compressed derivatives yet also revive sustainable local businesses. (ecampus.com)
- Having the discipline of someone like Madiba to stay true to your long-term plan and not be pushed or lured off it will be an important step towards achieving your ultimate goal. (investmentpostcards.com)
- he should have made it 30 minutes long instead of ten and called it his new record. (allmusic.com)
- Given the pope's tenuous position at that moment and the king's penchant for bold action, it seems highly likely that Charlemagne and his advisers made the key decision involving a new title for the king, leaving it to the pope to arrange the ceremony that would formalize the decision. (britannica.com)
- Born in 1891, Ester Blenda Nordström was around 20 when she made history for the first time. (nordinagency.se)
- Madiba made the effort at a very difficult time in our country's history to educate himself and in 1948 qualified as a lawyer. (investmentpostcards.com)
- This comparison only factors in the non-branded Amex credit cards that earn Membership Rewards points. (johnnyjet.com)
- Away from the hospital Dr. Arthur loves spending time with her 14 year-old daughter Julia, and her 5 year old daughter Natalie. (localvets.com)
- Teachers can register ('apply') for an assessment track once or twice a year, at set times. (utwente.nl)
- Of course, we're equally as excited to frolic in the sun and enjoy longer days, but this time of year leaves even the most loyal class participants with less-predictable attendance patterns, which leads to lower-than-normal numbers in our classes. (acefitness.org)
- She saved entire villages from starvation during the Finnish civil war and partook in a several year long expedition to dangerous volcanic territories in Siberia. (nordinagency.se)
- And with the best title of the year. (nordinagency.se)
- With over $300 million up for grabs in esports tournaments this year alone, paying out this money is becoming a longer, more complicated process. (yahoo.com)
- Prophet turns 49 this year, but at an age when most recording artists have long passed their creative peak and are coasting on autopilot, Chuck defies the norm by actually improving with age. (chuckprophet.com)
- This time of year, we're getting a lot of migrants. (nationalgeographic.com)
- So we actually are seeing the number of birds we normally see at this time of year. (nationalgeographic.com)
- Goldberg's age at the time of publication (14 years) has also been cited as grounds for doubting Forkel's tale, although it must be said that he was known to be an accomplished keyboardist and sight-reader. (wikipedia.org)
- In recent years, other issuers like Chase Bank have challenged that title by introducing some of the best rewards credit cards , but, Amex still has a loyal customer base. (johnnyjet.com)
- Tonight was payback for all those years of stupid jokes ("Funnye, you don't look Jewish"), insulting questions and long, wondering stares. (nytimes.com)
- To the Scottish missionaries who ran the bush school he is believed to have entered in 1905, the word "doctor" carried different overtones, involving long years in overseas universities. (encyclopedia.com)
- Prescriptions for opioids have risen by 300 percent over the past 10 years and fed the heroin epidemic as the tolerance of opioid addicts surpasses their allotted prescription dosage and/or they are no longer allowed to refill their prescription. (sott.net)
- There once was a time when one needed to plan for only about 20 years of retirement (65 to 85). (investmentpostcards.com)
- 95 is the new 85 and anyone who used to think they only had to plan for 20 years of income during retirement now need to consider at least 30 years - that's no less than 50% longer! (investmentpostcards.com)
- An expert shared the following eating hacks that will help you live like the longest-living people on Earth. (medicaldaily.com)
- But I think it's safe to say that owing to the Internet, with its legions of people like me who deal in facts, logic and principles - and not so much in titles, degrees and positions - that we're in a situation where the gig is up. (freetheanimal.com)
- Sundie said that people do not have the time to become experts on this information, which is readily available from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). (himss.org)
- Jobs are going to people who take the time to get trained on what's happening currently," Sundie said. (himss.org)
- Many of the people born since the 1940s have grown up in a society where they have been much better educated on health and lifestyle issues and have taken the time and effort to look after themselves. (investmentpostcards.com)
- Too many endorphins, for too long a time, can put people on edge, triggering the fight-or-flight reflex for any small event. (gizmodo.com)
- Academic ranks in the Netherlands are the titles, relative importance and power of professors, researchers, and administrative personnel held in academia . (wikipedia.org)
- In Investment Management: Portfolio Diversification, Risk, and Timing-Fact and Fiction, Hagin clears the air by explaining the evolution, meaning, and practical significance of investment 'facts' that have been gleaned from hundreds of scientific research studies conducted by Nobel laureates, university researchers, and quantitatively oriented investment professionals. (abebooks.com)
- It has taken many months to get here, but it does take time to articulate a personal contradiction. (edrants.com)
- There is a strong focus on the training of independent black financial advisers, but it needs to be understood that this is a journey that is going to take time. (issuu.com)
- COUPLES take time for refreshments and small talk during a break at the prom. (e-yearbook.com)
- Half the panel's experts "had financial ties to opioid companies , as paid speakers, consultants or advisers at the time the guidelines were issued," reporter John Fauber writes. (sott.net)
- Fellow Enniscorthy athlete Lystus Ebosele took the Under-17 shot putt title with a championship best performance. (independent.ie)
- But with this cash he went on and won the championship in both the drivers and manufacturer's title. (paultan.org)
- Every race you are not leading the championship could potentially mean missing out on the title. (motomatters.com)
- The name of the author is the first to go followed obediently by the title, the plot, the heartbreaking conclusion, the entire novel which suddenly becomes one you have never even heard of, as if, one by one, the memories you used to harbor decided to retire to the southern hemisphere of the brain, to a little fishing village where there are no phones. (timegoesby.net)
- a generous portrait about the author, the person and the bewildering time she lived in […] Rich, funny and instructive. (nordinagency.se)
- One of the primary reasons is American Express continues to offer some of the most valuable purchase rewards in the credit card industry with the American Express Membership Rewards program. (johnnyjet.com)
- How long have you been volunteering for Greenpeace and why did you choose Greenpeace at a place to offer you time and energy? (greenpeace.org)
- Time and motion studies, as investigated by Frederick Winslow Taylor (time) and Frank and Lilian Gilbreth (motion) document the time it should take to complete a process and how breaking down the process into components and removing unnecessary ones increases efficiency. (celesteprize.com)
- Because we now analyze many virus strains at the same time, we can complete a whole book in a single day! (cdc.gov)
- The time required to complete this path is notably longer than is usual for a training course. (utwente.nl)
- Nowadays, that doesn't happen or, when it does, not in time to complete my thought during that conversation. (timegoesby.net)
- According to the press release, "Prize Payments reduces the time and money needed to complete the payment process and can handle 115 currencies across 180 countries whilst ensuring each payment is compliant with taxation and GDPR requirements in each country. (yahoo.com)
- Then again, any stamp you buy and don't actually use represents pure profit for the Post Office, so it's not like it's a complete waste of time. (dustbury.com)
- This is helpful in being able to keep your Membership Rewards points active at no cost. (johnnyjet.com)
- The father, from a long line of 'Indian hunters' is passing on the finer points of scalping to his son, and shares with him their family's story, which is basically the story of the worst aspects of American history. (insidepulse.com)
- How many times have you lost out on points or rewards because you didn't have your loyalty card? (ericksonliving.com)
- The second post, released a short time later Thursday evening, showed Mayweather in fighting physique with the single line attached: "Coming out of retirement in 2020. (boxinginsider.com)
- The study titled "The Smile-Seeking Hypothesis: How Immediate Affective Reactions Motivate and Reward Gift Giving" was published in Psychological Science, a journal of the Association for Psychological Science. (medicaldaily.com)
- Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc. (ecampus.com)
- This is true even if the title states it includes any access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc. (ecampus.com)
- Adolescent-Parent Interactions and Attitudes Around Screen Time and Sugary Drink Consumption: A Qualitative Study. (routledge.com)
- By Tudor times, the kitchen had moved from being the heart of the home, to a separate space - sometimes even in a separate building, which was very much the preserve of the hard-working housewife. (housebeautiful.com)
- His laziness and weak effort should not be rewarded with your hard-earned cash. (allmusic.com)
- Like many former boxers who have a hard time staying away from the bright lights associated with it, Holyfield has regained his itch to compete at a high level once again. (boxinginsider.com)
- Respecting those rules in films has always proved tricky (although the first Die Hard achieved it splendidly), while television never seemed to face any problems: Hill Street Blues, NYPD Blue and Deadwood were written so that most episodes would cover a single day, but then again those are drama shows, which means each episode is at least 40 minutes long. (imdb.com)
- This was written especially for Jean, who s been having a hard time of it lately. (angelfire.com)
- Jack took the boys' Under-15 high jump title with a jump of 1:70m. (independent.ie)
- She first took the Leinster Under-16 high jump title in a P.B.-equalling 1.60m. (independent.ie)
- Here you spend all that time, money and effort - all the while enduring an enormous burden in terms of mental and physical stress and fatigue - and it would certainly be an appropriate reward to be held in the sort of superman high esteem doctors have traditionally and often deservedly been held. (freetheanimal.com)
- hoogleraar 2 , or professor (literal translation high teacher rank 2, lowest Dutch academic rank allowed to use the title prof. Equivalent to UK professor, and US full professor - pay grade H2). (wikipedia.org)
- It took me some time to realize that, not only splendid in itself, this speech also had an intrinsically high instructive value. (e-flux.com)
- Cancer 8, high reward investments, and, in our opinion should be used in moderation as part of reportnig larger risk-profiled strategy. (3rbforex.com)
- Now that he has missed 4 out of 8 races, there is no more possibility of him defending his title. (paultan.org)
- With the COVID-19 pandemic capable of flaring up at any time, and the possibility of local, regional, and national governments imposing immediate restrictions which would make racing effectively impossible, the season could end at any time. (motomatters.com)
- Time and again Don Diego has applied for a transfer back to Buenos Aires, which he waits for like Godot. (wbur.org)
- The opening shot in retrospect revealed as mockery, for the rest of the running time, Martel and cinematographer Rui Poças stuff Don Diego in far corners of the frames or into subordinate positions beneath more prominent performers. (wbur.org)
- avoid letting it go so long that folks feel cheated out of class time. (acefitness.org)
- There will be times when you don't feel like writing. (everything2.com)
- So, when I'm using the word "forever" to augment a finite quantity of time into something that is supposed to illustrate the way I feel about that time taking too long, X will correct me. (e-flux.com)
- This title includes a number of Open Access chapters.This book explores a variety of physical, mental, and lifestyle challenges faced by community populations. (routledge.com)
- Nice job, Simply please the community and add stuff that is most of the time repeated over and over on the mailing list. (sourceforge.net)
- With no time to recover between races, you will be riding hurt for a lot of races. (motomatters.com)
- Opportunities have grown with the passage of time, and as providers and others struggle to keep up with regulatory demands, such as compliance with Stage 2 of Meaningful Use. (himss.org)
- Tilden was tall, over 6'0", with long legs and broad shoulders. (bleacherreport.com)
- Retirement is the perfect time to travel, and online travel sites like Expedia and Orbitz make it easy to scout deals. (ericksonliving.com)
- In the press release, Park commented, "Making prize payments across multiple territories is hugely complex and time-consuming. (yahoo.com)
- Our new methods allow us to create eight long paragraphs per flu virus strain. (cdc.gov)
- On the flip side, create a BINGO card with the class titles in the squares (don't forget the free square in the middle). (acefitness.org)
- In the column titled Access Rules, click the Create Access Rules link. (3rbforex.com)
- but it is an opportunity for the true perception and criticism of the times we live in. (cmcm.tv)
- According to Douglas Rushkoff, "presentism" is the new ethos of a society that's always on, in real time, updating live. (ecampus.com)
- What we have been able to learn is that we need to plan for us to live for a long time. (investmentpostcards.com)
- I have free time and don't like to not have anything to do, so I volunteer. (redcross.org)
- Dr. Long hails from the Great State of Tennessee originally. (localvets.com)
- In terms of a career in health information technology, one option is to risk taking a step backwards - in salary, or title, or position on a team - to achieve longer-range career goals. (himss.org)
- By embedding yourself - in a provider organization, or an IT or human resources vendor - you can master skills and gain experience that few others have, creating the opportunity to be rewarded for that knowledge. (himss.org)