Quality of Life
The state that distinguishes organisms from inorganic matter, manifested by growth, metabolism, reproduction, and adaptation. It includes the course of existence, the sum of experiences, the mode of existing, or the fact of being. Over the centuries inquiries into the nature of life have crossed the boundaries from philosophy to biology, forensic medicine, anthropology, etc., in creative as well as scientific literature. (Random House Unabridged Dictionary, 2d ed; Dr. James H. Cassedy, NLM History of Medicine Division)
Nursing, Private Duty
Public-Private Sector Partnerships
Life Change Events
Health Facilities, Proprietary
Delivery of Health Care
Life Cycle Stages
Health Services Accessibility
Health Care Reform
Innovation and improvement of the health care system by reappraisal, amendment of services, and removal of faults and abuses in providing and distributing health services to patients. It includes a re-alignment of health services and health insurance to maximum demographic elements (the unemployed, indigent, uninsured, elderly, inner cities, rural areas) with reference to coverage, hospitalization, pricing and cost containment, insurers' and employers' costs, pre-existing medical conditions, prescribed drugs, equipment, and services.
Health Care Sector
Health Care Surveys
Quality of Health Care
Life Support Care
National Health Programs
Health Care Costs
The actual costs of providing services related to the delivery of health care, including the costs of procedures, therapies, and medications. It is differentiated from HEALTH EXPENDITURES, which refers to the amount of money paid for the services, and from fees, which refers to the amount charged, regardless of cost.
Insurance, Health, Reimbursement
Age as a constituent element or influence contributing to the production of a result. It may be applicable to the cause or the effect of a circumstance. It is used with human or animal concepts but should be differentiated from AGING, a physiological process, and TIME FACTORS which refers only to the passage of time.
Ambulatory Care Facilities
Prepaid Health Plans
Health Services Needs and Demand
Health insurance coverage for all persons in a state or country, rather than for some subset of the population. It may extend to the unemployed as well as to the employed; to aliens as well as to citizens; for pre-existing conditions as well as for current illnesses; for mental as well as for physical conditions.
A method of comparing the cost of a program with its expected benefits in dollars (or other currency). The benefit-to-cost ratio is a measure of total return expected per unit of money spent. This analysis generally excludes consideration of factors that are not measured ultimately in economic terms. Cost effectiveness compares alternative ways to achieve a specific set of results.
Health Services Research
The integration of epidemiologic, sociological, economic, and other analytic sciences in the study of health services. Health services research is usually concerned with relationships between need, demand, supply, use, and outcome of health services. The aim of the research is evaluation, particularly in terms of structure, process, output, and outcome. (From Last, Dictionary of Epidemiology, 2d ed)
Health Benefit Plans, Employee
Sickness Impact Profile
A quality-of-life scale developed in the United States in 1972 as a measure of health status or dysfunction generated by a disease. It is a behaviorally based questionnaire for patients and addresses activities such as sleep and rest, mobility, recreation, home management, emotional behavior, social interaction, and the like. It measures the patient's perceived health status and is sensitive enough to detect changes or differences in health status occurring over time or between groups. (From Medical Care, vol.xix, no.8, August 1981, p.787-805)
Federal program, created by Public Law 89-97, Title XVIII-Health Insurance for the Aged, a 1965 amendment to the Social Security Act, that provides health insurance benefits to persons over the age of 65 and others eligible for Social Security benefits. It consists of two separate but coordinated programs: hospital insurance (MEDICARE PART A) and supplementary medical insurance (MEDICARE PART B). (Hospital Administration Terminology, AHA, 2d ed and A Discursive Dictionary of Health Care, US House of Representatives, 1976)
Cost of Illness
The personal cost of acute or chronic disease. The cost to the patient may be an economic, social, or psychological cost or personal loss to self, family, or immediate community. The cost of illness may be reflected in absenteeism, productivity, response to treatment, peace of mind, or QUALITY OF LIFE. It differs from HEALTH CARE COSTS, meaning the societal cost of providing services related to the delivery of health care, rather than personal impact on individuals.
The containment, regulation, or restraint of costs. Costs are said to be contained when the value of resources committed to an activity is not considered excessive. This determination is frequently subjective and dependent upon the specific geographic area of the activity being measured. (From Dictionary of Health Services Management, 2d ed)
Studies used to test etiologic hypotheses in which inferences about an exposure to putative causal factors are derived from data relating to characteristics of persons under study or to events or experiences in their past. The essential feature is that some of the persons under study have the disease or outcome of interest and their characteristics are compared with those of unaffected persons.
Attitude of Health Personnel
The interchange of goods or commodities, especially on a large scale, between different countries or between populations within the same country. It includes trade (the buying, selling, or exchanging of commodities, whether wholesale or retail) and business (the purchase and sale of goods to make a profit). (From Random House Unabridged Dictionary, 2d ed, p411, p2005 & p283)
Maleness or femaleness as a constituent element or influence contributing to the production of a result. It may be applicable to the cause or effect of a circumstance. It is used with human or animal concepts but should be differentiated from SEX CHARACTERISTICS, anatomical or physiological manifestations of sex, and from SEX DISTRIBUTION, the number of males and females in given circumstances.
Insurance, Long-Term Care
Health Knowledge, Attitudes, Practice
Physician's Practice Patterns
Activities of Daily Living
Health Status Indicators
Interviews as Topic
Outcome Assessment (Health Care)
Rural Health Services
Costs and Cost Analysis
Studies in which subsets of a defined population are identified. These groups may or may not be exposed to factors hypothesized to influence the probability of the occurrence of a particular disease or other outcome. Cohorts are defined populations which, as a whole, are followed in an attempt to determine distinguishing subgroup characteristics.
Managed Care Programs
Health insurance plans intended to reduce unnecessary health care costs through a variety of mechanisms, including: economic incentives for physicians and patients to select less costly forms of care; programs for reviewing the medical necessity of specific services; increased beneficiary cost sharing; controls on inpatient admissions and lengths of stay; the establishment of cost-sharing incentives for outpatient surgery; selective contracting with health care providers; and the intensive management of high-cost health care cases. The programs may be provided in a variety of settings, such as HEALTH MAINTENANCE ORGANIZATIONS and PREFERRED PROVIDER ORGANIZATIONS.
Practice Management, Dental
Severity of Illness Index
Insurance, Pharmaceutical Services
Quality Assurance, Health Care
Activities and programs intended to assure or improve the quality of care in either a defined medical setting or a program. The concept includes the assessment or evaluation of the quality of care; identification of problems or shortcomings in the delivery of care; designing activities to overcome these deficiencies; and follow-up monitoring to ensure effectiveness of corrective steps.
State Health Plans
A parliamentary democracy with a constitutional monarch in southeast Asia, consisting of 11 states (West Malaysia) on the Malay Peninsula and two states (East Malaysia) on the island of BORNEO. It is also called the Federation of Malaysia. Its capital is Kuala Lumpur. Before 1963 it was the Union of Malaya. It reorganized in 1948 as the Federation of Malaya, becoming independent from British Malaya in 1957 and becoming Malaysia in 1963 as a federation of Malaya, Sabah, Sarawak, and Singapore (which seceded in 1965). The form Malay- probably derives from the Tamil malay, mountain, with reference to its geography. (From Webster's New Geographical Dictionary, 1988, p715 & Room, Brewer's Dictionary of Names, 1992, p329)
Community Health Services
Health Planning Technical Assistance
Procedures for finding the mathematical function which best describes the relationship between a dependent variable and one or more independent variables. In linear regression (see LINEAR MODELS) the relationship is constrained to be a straight line and LEAST-SQUARES ANALYSIS is used to determine the best fit. In logistic regression (see LOGISTIC MODELS) the dependent variable is qualitative rather than continuously variable and LIKELIHOOD FUNCTIONS are used to find the best relationship. In multiple regression, the dependent variable is considered to depend on more than a single independent variable.
Biological Science Disciplines
All of the divisions of the natural sciences dealing with the various aspects of the phenomena of life and vital processes. The concept includes anatomy and physiology, biochemistry and biophysics, and the biology of animals, plants, and microorganisms. It should be differentiated from BIOLOGY, one of its subdivisions, concerned specifically with the origin and life processes of living organisms.
Insurance, Major Medical
Primary Health Care
Diseases which have one or more of the following characteristics: they are permanent, leave residual disability, are caused by nonreversible pathological alteration, require special training of the patient for rehabilitation, or may be expected to require a long period of supervision, observation, or care. (Dictionary of Health Services Management, 2d ed)
Voluntary Health Agencies
Women's Health Services
Referral and Consultation
The former British crown colony located off the southeast coast of China, comprised of Hong Kong Island, Kowloon Peninsula, and New Territories. The three sites were ceded to the British by the Chinese respectively in 1841, 1860, and 1898. Hong Kong reverted to China in July 1997. The name represents the Cantonese pronunciation of the Chinese xianggang, fragrant port, from xiang, perfume and gang, port or harbor, with reference to its currents sweetened by fresh water from a river west of it.
Community Health Centers
Method of charging whereby a physician or other practitioner bills for each encounter or service rendered. In addition to physicians, other health care professionals are reimbursed via this mechanism. Fee-for-service plans contrast with salary, per capita, and prepayment systems, where the payment does not change with the number of services actually used or if none are used. (From Discursive Dictionary of Health Care, 1976)
Patient Credit and Collection
Family Planning Services
Facility Regulation and Control
A protozoan disease caused in humans by four species of the PLASMODIUM genus: PLASMODIUM FALCIPARUM; PLASMODIUM VIVAX; PLASMODIUM OVALE; and PLASMODIUM MALARIAE; and transmitted by the bite of an infected female mosquito of the genus ANOPHELES. Malaria is endemic in parts of Asia, Africa, Central and South America, Oceania, and certain Caribbean islands. It is characterized by extreme exhaustion associated with paroxysms of high FEVER; SWEATING; shaking CHILLS; and ANEMIA. Malaria in ANIMALS is caused by other species of plasmodia.
Urban Health Services
Public Health Dentistry
"About". Private Lives. Retrieved October 19, 2011. ""Hyena Road" at the Internet Movie Database". IMDb. Retrieved August 14, ... From September 16, 2011, he appeared in a production of Noël Coward's Private Lives in Toronto co-starring Kim Cattrall (the ... "Private Lives". Mirvish Productions. Archived from the original on October 14, 2011. Retrieved October 19, 2011. " ...
Frank Cyril Shaw Davison
"Private Lives". Life Magazine. July 26, 1937. Leppanen, Katarina (January 2015). "Fiction as a Historical Source". Ideas in ... Davison's early professional life was spent in New York City, working as private secretary to Henry Goddard Leach, with whom a ... Private collection". The Art of Arnold Ronnebeck. 22 April 2018. "Portrait Sculpture - The Art of Arnold Ronnebeck". 22 April ... Davison moved to London, and settled there, though he traveled often throughout his life. In London he worked full time writing ...
Private Lives'" The New York Times, 2015 Rizzo, Frank. "Review. Hamlet'" Hartford Courant, 2014 Rizzo, Frank. "Review. Macbeth ... Private Lives; Hamlet; Macbeth; La Dispute; Twelfth Night; Breath and Imagination; A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder ( ... "New Life for Works Hitler Tried to Kill" The New York Times, February 10, 2008 Jones, Kenneth. "Goodspeed's 'City of Angels' ...
She is currently playing a lead role in the JTBC crime drama Private Lives as a swindler who has to choose a deceptive path to ... "Private Lives". Netflix. Archived from the original on December 25, 2020. Retrieved October 8, 2020. "Seohyun, Go Kyung Pyo and ... "Private Life (Korean Drama - 2020) - 사생활". HanCinema. Archived from the original on October 6, 2020. Retrieved May 11, 2020. "' ... They played a make-believe couple, portraying what life would be like if they were married. In addition, Seohyun was cast as ...
Laski, Marghanita (2 August 1953). "Private Lives". The Observer. Retrieved 29 August 2018 - via Newspapers.com. "New Books". ... Her second novel, Gay Pursuit (1948), tells the story of an American woman who marries into a British family who live in ...
J. Borden Harriman
CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) Inc, Time (15 November 1937). "Private Lives". LIFE magazine. Time Inc: 112. Retrieved ... She survived her husband by over fifty years (living 97 years until her death in 1967), but never remarried. "J.Borden Harriman ... CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) "Death of Oliver Harriman.; Prominent in City's Commercial and Social Life for Many ...
List of Helena Bonham Carter performances
"Private Lives". BBC. Retrieved 5 October 2010.. ... Lee Harvey Oswald (1993), Live from Baghdad (2002), Toast (2010 ...
For the Term of His Natural Life (1927) - film - actor Roundabout (1937) - play - actor Private Lives by Noël Coward (1939) - ... "PRIVATE LIVES."". The Sydney Morning Herald. National Library of Australia. 14 August 1939. p. 3. Retrieved 24 March 2012. " ... He was born in Hobart Tasmania, and appeared as a convict boy in For the Term of his Natural Life (1927). He went into work in ...
"Private Lives". Life. 10 January 1938. Retrieved 18 May 2016.. ... Utley spent the rest of her life in and out of mental ...
Cold Feet (series 1)
6-7. Billen, Andrew (4 December 1998). "Private lives". New Statesman: p. 39. Billen, Andrew (15 December 1998). "A generation ... Their lives are further complicated by their jobs, money troubles, and moving in together. Bullen embellished the scripts with ... Many of the plots were drawn from his own life; Pete and Jenny bringing up their new baby paralleled Bullen and his wife, whose ... It lost to the Ally McBeal episode "Theme of Life". The first two episodes were released on a single VHS tape on 11 October ...
"Private Lives". Bruce Ducker's website Ducker, Montgomery, Aronstein & Bess, P.C. website. ...
In 2011, Cattrall reprised her role as Amanda in a production of Noël Coward's Private Lives opposite Canadian actor Paul Gross ... "Private Lives (2010/11) - Theatre Royal Bath". Theatre Royal, Bath. Retrieved 3 December 2020. "Antony and Cleopatra , ... "Private Lives". Internet Broadway Database. The Broadway League. Retrieved 3 December 2020. Taylor, Paul (18 September 2012). " ... Jones, Kenneth (16 September 2011). "Prior to Broadway, Kim Cattrall and Paul Gross Play Private Lives Balcony Scenes in ...
"Private Lives? Not Ours!". PC World. 18 (6): 312. ISSN 0737-8939. Retrieved May 27, 2009. Adams, Helen R.; Bocher, Robert F.; ... He is married to Susan McNealy; they live in Nevada, and have four sons: Maverick, Dakota, Colt, and Scout. He is known to be ...
Pauline Neura Reilly
ISBN 0-86840-083-1 Reilly, Pauline N. (1988). Private Lives. Ages, mates and movements of some Australian birds. Kangaroo Press ... 1989). Australian Birds - True Life Stories. Kangaroo Press. ISBN 0-86417-269-9 Reilly, Pauline. (1990) The Echidna. Kangaroo ...
Richard Burton on stage, screen, radio and record
"Private Lives". Playbill. Archived from the original on 6 December 2017. Retrieved 6 December 2017. Bragg 1988, p. 503, chpt. ... ISBN 978-1-4766-0666-8. Bragg, Melvyn (1988). Richard Burton: A Life. Boston: Little, Brown and Company. ISBN 978-0-316-10595-8 ... ISBN 978-0-399-13093-9. Armstrong, Stephen B. (11 July 2011). Andrew V. McLaglen: The Life and Hollywood Career. Jefferson, ...
Private Lives - "Amanda." Directed by Julianne Boyd, Barrington Stage Company, Pittsfield, Massachusetts, 2008. A Picasso - "Ms ... Newbound, Chris (Aug 13, 2008). "Private Lives". Retrieved Sep 22, 2019. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) " ... Jackie: An American Life - Belasco Theatre, New York, 1997-98, directed by Gip Hoppe. Also at Queen's Theatre, London, 1998. ... "Jackie - An American Life (Play) archive [PLAY]". www.uktw.co.uk. Retrieved Sep 22, 2019. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter ( ...
James L. Nagle
"Private Lives." Residential Architect. April 2002:87-89. Nagle, James. "Architect's Cottage: Lean Construction Leads to ...
"Private Lives". LIFE. 3 (18): 114. November 1, 1937. "Carolin Stark Is Dead; Tennis Star in 1930's". The New York Times. March ...
Marlborough School (Los Angeles)
"Private Lives". LIFE. 3 (18): 114. November 1, 1937. "Carolin Stark Is Dead; Tennis Star in 1930's". New York Times. March 31, ... "Search for Private Schools - School Detail for Marlborough School". National Center for Education Statistics. Institute of ... In recent years, the most popular postgraduate destinations for Marlborough women include a mix of elite private and "public ... "Insider's Guide to L.A. Private Schools". The Hollywood Reporter (17 August 2017). Retrieved May 1, 2018. Monahan, Terry (March ...
Richard Freeman (bridge)
"Private Lives". The Brooklyn Daily Eagle. July 13, 1947. p. 46. "Hall of Fame". ACBL. Retrieved 2014-11-03. World Team ... In 1952, Freeman became the youngest Life Master in the ACBL ever at that time. In January 1964, he became editor of newly ... von Zedtwitz Life Master Pairs (1) 2003 Vanderbilt (2) 1979, 2000 Marcus Cup (1) 1953 Mitchell Board-a-Match Teams (3) 1955, ...
Private Lives (1985) and All About Us (1989). In 1991, Arndt returned with her family to live in Australia. From the 1990s ... Arndt, Bettina (1986). Private lives. Ringwood, Victoria: Penguin. ISBN 9780140088502. Arndt, Bettina (1989). All about us. ... Arndt lives in Woollahra in the eastern-suburbs of Sydney New South Wales. She was first married in 1977 to journalist Dennis ... During the years 1986 to 1991 she lived with Scott in the borough of Manhattan in New York City NY. Arndt has one daughter and ...
"Private Lives". Huntington Theatre Company. Archived from the original on May 3, 2012. Levitt, Hayley (February 7, 2013). " ... In 2012, Hurlbert starred as Sybil in Noël Coward's Private Lives at the Huntington Theater in Boston, directed by Maria Aitken ... In Spring 2014, Hurlbert reprised her role as Sybil in Private Lives, again under the direction of Maria Aiken. This production ... CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) Marks, Peter (June 12, 2014). "'Private Lives': Old flames reignite in smart Lansburgh ...
Billen, Andrew (4 December 1998). "Private lives". New Statesman: p 39. Archived 30 September 2007 at the Wayback Machine ITC ( ... because their lives are as prosaic as our own, and because Cold Feet is a portrait of urban life as it really is in the ... Why do so many lives fall apart at 40? Because things haven't worked out how we hoped and we've had to turn to Plan B. The ... BBC Radio 5 live. 29 August 2010. Smith, pp. 106-109 Carter, Meg (9 November 1998). "On Air: Our friends in the North". The ...
Fisher, Mark (19 February 2014). "Private Lives - review". The Guardian. Radcliffe, Allan (20 February 2014). "Private Lives at ... "Private Lives" (Royal Lyceum Edinburgh) "Playhouse Creatures" (Chichester Theatre) "Foxfinder" (Finborough Theatre) "The ...
List of appearances of Bob Grant on stage and screen
"Private Lives: The best light comedy to come out of England". Arab Times. 21 March 1990. p. 15. OCLC 7442756. Retrieved 5 April ... Private Lives, by Noel Coward, directed by Steven Scott". Buckinghamshire Examiner. p. 12. Retrieved 10 July 2020 - via British ... Private? Not Their Lives". Birmingham Daily Gazette. p. 5. OCLC 17643638. Retrieved 10 July 2020 - via British Newspaper ... This Is Your Life & Doris Hare 1971, 2m 59s. BFI & All Star Comedy Carnival 1972. The Stage 15 May 1975, p. 11. Grampian ...
Mónica de Miranda
"Private Lives 2013". Making Art Happen (in Portuguese). 2013-04-11. Retrieved 2020-09-28. "Ilha de São Jorge". Pirelli ... Private Lives, group show, Caiscais Cultural Center, Cascais, Portugal Jun 2014 - Ilha de São Jorge, 6-film exhibition shown at ...
Heat of the Sun
Adrian Shergold directed Private Lives, Diarmuid Lawrence directed Hide in Plain Sight, and Paul Seed directed The Sport of ... "Private Lives (1998) , BFI". Explore.bfi.org.uk. Archived from the original on 21 February 2015. Retrieved 22 February 2015. ... Russell Lewis penned the episodes Private Lives, and The Sport of Kings, while fellow creator Timothy Prager penned the episode ...
ISBN 978-0-9559830-1-6. Gardner, Lynn (8 March 2011). "Private Lives - review". The Guardian. Retrieved 10 April 2011. Coveney ... Imogen Stubbs was born in Rothbury, Northumberland, lived briefly in Portsmouth, Hampshire, where her father was a naval ... officer, and then moved with her parents to London, where they lived on a vintage river barge on the Thames. She was educated ...
Next Year, the 1992 sequel to Private Lives was published and it was called "Private Lives Volume II". The first page had an ... Next year, in 1994, People Books released Private Lives 1994 with the first page that said Private Lives Year in Review: 1993. ... p. 1. ISBN 0-8487-1114-9. Private Lives 1993. New York: People Books, Time Inc. 1993. p. 1. ISBN 1-883013-00-3. Private Lives ... "Private Lives 1993". The "Year" appeared in Bold on the front cover. The first page described the publication as Private Lives ...
Alan L. Hart
Hart had acted all his life to control the interpretation of his private and emotional life, and the destruction of his ... Clark College ran an exhibition on Hart's life and early writings, titled "The Lives of Men": A Literary Glimpse at the Life of ... "Private Lives, Public Struggles," Stanford, Vol. 21, No. 2 (June 1993). A compilation of Hart's college writings from the Lewis ... The couple lived for the rest of their lives in West Hartford, Connecticut, where Edna became a professor at the University of ...
2009-10 United States network television schedule
Osterhout, Jacob (December 17, 2009). "'The Beautiful Life' will get second life online; ill-fated CW show headed for the Web" ... Private Practice - Renewed for a fourth season on May 14, 2010.. *Rookie Blue - Renewed for a second season on July 12, ... Life Unexpected - Renewed for a second season on May 18, 2010.. *One Tree Hill - Renewed for an eighth season on May 18, 2010. ... a b c CW Picks Up "Beautiful Life", "Vampire Diaries", "Melrose", E! Online, May 19, 2009 ...
Lady Margaret Beaufort
Seward, Desmond (1995). The Wars of the Roses: And the Lives of Five Men and Women in the Fifteenth Century. Constable. ISBN 0- ... noting that Henry gave her a share of most of his public and private resources, contrary to any assertion that Margaret desired ... She is portrayed later in life by Harriet Walter in 2019's The Spanish Princess, a follow-up to both The White Queen and The ... Seward, Desmond (1995). The Wars of the Roses: And the Lives of Five Men and Women in the Fifteenth Century. London: Constable ...
Author Walter Pater was a large influence on her life during this time as she strove to be like him and live a well-lived life ... However, Sapir showed little understanding for Benedict's private thoughts and feelings. In particular, his conservative gender ... Early lifeEdit. ChildhoodEdit. Benedict was born Ruth Fulton in New York City on June 5, 1887, to Beatrice and Frederick Fulton ... Intertwined Lives: Margaret Mead, Ruth Benedict, and Their Circle. Vintage. ISBN 0-679-77612-5. ...
Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act
Violative acts are charged as misdemeanors and subject to fines and/or imprisonment. A private applicator is subject to $ ... Devices and instruments used to trap or kill pests or plant life, but not including equipment used to apply pesticides when ... FIFRA established a system of examination and certification both at the private level and at the commercial level for ... Private applicators would be given a warning for the first offense, and a fine up to $1000 may be assessed for each subsequent ...
Of the 23,483 households, 39.2% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 52.9% were married couples living together, ... The original Goose Creek Library opened in 1925; the first county library in Texas, it was funded by the private donations of ... Located on the back corner of the library on W. Texas Avenue, this is a life-sized book shelf. The second ... Finding inspiration in Peter Kageyama book Love Where You Live, the committee's vision for this program is to create emotional ...
"The Decline in Swedish Union Density since 2007", Nordic Journal of Working Life Studies (NJWLS) Vol. 1. No 1 (August 2011), pp ... Private sector unions faced plant closures in many manufacturing industries and demands to reduce wages and increase ... Hoffa, a 1992 American biographical film directed by Danny DeVito and based on the life of Teamsters Union leader Jimmy Hoffa. ... Union workers in the private sector average 10-30% higher pay than non-union in America after controlling for individual, job, ...
They advertise their unique educational curricula in order to attract white students who do not live in the surrounding area. ... Private school. *Selective school. *Separate school. *State or public school. *State-integrated school (New Zealand) ...
Overcoming these stumbling blocks in her private life, Astor had greater success on screen, eventually winning an Academy Award ... While her career picked up, her private life remained difficult. After working on several more movies, she suffered delayed ... Life On Film (1969). *. Sorel, Edward (2016). Mary Astor's Purple Diary: The Great American Sex Scandal of 1936. Liveright ... In A Life on Film, she described her character as "a little old lady, waiting to die". Astor decided it would serve as her swan ...
Many alternative medical treatments are not patentable, which may lead to less research funding from the private sector. ... Even low-risk medications such as antibiotics can have potential to cause life-threatening anaphylactic reactions in a very few ... possibly life-threatening illness. For this reason, critics argue that therapies that rely on the placebo effect to define ... due to a lack of private or public health insurance, which leads them to seek out lower-cost alternative medicine. Medical ...
The way of life of the Marsh Arabs was later described by the explorer Wilfred Thesiger in his classic The Marsh Arabs (1964). ... The Maʻdān carried out the majority of their devotions in private as there were no places of worship within the Marshes; some ... Most Marsh Arabs lived in arched reed houses considerably smaller than a mudhif. The typical dwelling was usually a little more ... Blood feuds, which could only be settled by the qalit, were a feature of Marsh Arab life, in common with that of the Arab ...
... living in Khmer Rouge territory imitating the lives of the poorest peasants and in 1994 ordered the confiscation of private ... It confuses the enemy". In later life he concealed and falsified many details of his life. He never explained why he ... Early lifeEdit. Childhood: 1925-1941Edit. Pol Pot was born in the village of Prek Sbauv, outside the city of Kampong Thom. ... and Vorn Vet-also lived there. Pol Pot's wife, whose schizophrenia had worsened, was sent to live in a house in Boeung ...
Sneaky Pete Kleinow
Personal life. Kleinow was married to Ernestine Kleinow for 54 years until his death. They had three sons and two ... Three months before his death, local singer songwriter Jan White and bassist Pat Campbell gave Kleinow a final private concert ... Life in a Tin Can, 1973), Yoko Ono (Feeling the Space, 1973), John Lennon (Mind Games, 1973), John Cale (Paris 1919, 1973), ... 1974 and Songs in the Key of Life, 1976), Fleetwood Mac (Heroes Are Hard to Find, 1974), and Leonard Cohen (Death of a Ladies' ...
Higher education in Poland
Private higher education institutions are decidedly more expensive for students than are the public. Private institutions are ... Considering that an individual's active life lasts about forty years, more time is needed to raise the level of adult education ... Poland has been at the forefront of the development of the private higher education sector. Private educational institutions ... Public versus private. Third Republic of Poland concentrated on the opening of new universities in the major cities. ...
Saint Barnabas Medical Center
The division also provides education programs such as the first live kidney transplant operation broadcast to a public audience ... The department also formed the nation's first hospital-affiliated program with a private cord blood bank, LifebankUSA, to ... 2009 First live broadcast of kidney transplant, scenta, February 05, 2007 - accessed July 11, 2009 Scalds: A Burning Issue, ... 2009 Kidney donations connect strangers in Chain of Life forged by transplants, The Star-Ledger, June 05, 2009 - accessed July ...
... and the live album Live and Dangerous (1978), which features Lynott in the foreground on the cover. However, the band was ... "Private Collection - Bass Odyssey". The Guitar Magazine. 21 July 2014. Retrieved 19 December 2017.. ... Goddard, Simon (2013). Songs That Saved Your Life - The Art of The Smiths 1982-87 (revised edition). Titan Books. p. 392. ISBN ... In 2005, a life-size bronze statue of Lynott by Dublin sculptor Paul Daly was unveiled on Harry Street, off Grafton Street ...
Live in the LBC & Diamonds in the Rough (2008). *Nightmare (2010) (posthumous; some vocals, lyrics, and composing featured; ... On January 6, 2010, a private funeral was held for Sullivan, who was then buried in The Good Shepherd Cemetery, in Huntington ... Later in life he was influenced by drummers Vinnie Paul, Mike Portnoy (who would later be his fill-in with Avenged Sevenfold), ...
LifeEdit. This section needs additional citations for verification. Please help improve this article by adding citations to ... Journal (1801-1817) (The Private Diaries of Stendhal). Non-fictionEdit. *Rome, Naples et Florence (1817) ... A Life of Rossini (1824). AutobiographyEdit. Stendhal's brief memoir, Souvenirs d'Égotisme (Memoirs of an Egotist) was ... The Life of Henry Brulard (1835-1836, published 1890). *Souvenirs d'Égotisme (Memoirs of an Egotist, written in 1832 and ...
... private coverage is more expensive than Medicaid and the states would not have to contribute as much to the cost of private ... Special rules exist for those living in a nursing home and disabled children living at home. ... Similarly, if a child lives with someone other than a parent, he may still be eligible based on its individual status. ... More than half of people living with AIDS in the US are estimated to receive Medicaid payments. Two other programs that provide ...
Hauber, Mark E. (2014). The Book of Eggs: A Life-Size Guide to the Eggs of Six Hundred of the World's Bird Species. University ... Availability of mallards, mallard ducklings, and fertilised mallard eggs for public sale and private ownership, either as ... Country Life.. *^ Kraus, R.H.S.; Zeddeman, A.; van Hooft, P.; Sartakov, D.; Soloviev, S.A.; Ydenberg, Ronald C.; Prins, Herbert ... and the average life expectancy is three years, but they can live to twenty. ...
University of Bergen
Although the university was founded as late as 1946, academic activity had taken place in Bergen since the founding of Bergen Cathedral School in 1153, the Seminarium Fredericianum in 1750 and the establishment of the Royal Norwegian Naval Academy in 1817. Academia and higher education would also be significanlty advanced in the city with the establishment of Bergen Museum, later renamed University Museum of Bergen, in 1825. Founded by Wilhelm Frimann Christie and Jacob Neumann, the museum became a venue for both research and education specialized on natural science, and featured prominent researcher like Michael Sars, Daniel Cornelius Danielssen and Fridtjof Nansen. Bergen would eventually become a city with several arenas for higher education and research with the Geophysical Institute being established in 1917, the Chr. Michelsen Institute in 1930, the Norwegian School of Economics in 1936 and finally the university in 1946. ...
Where it lives alongside the blue wildebeest, the two species can hybridise, and this is regarded as a potential threat to the ... Around 80% of the wildebeest occurs in private areas, while the other 20% is confined in protected areas. The population is now ... In a study of the feeding activities of a number of female black wildebeest living in a shadeless habitat, they fed mostly at ... However, the species has been reintroduced widely from captive specimens, both in private areas and nature reserves throughout ...
Prince Andrew, Duke of York
"Nick Hatter - Life Coach in London , How to get a royal invitation". Nick Hatter - Life Coach in London. Retrieved 1 November ... "This was a private sale between two trusts. There was never any impropriety on the part of The Duke of York". ... "Early Life & Education". The Duke of York. Retrieved 14 March 2018.. *^ "Naval career". The Duke of York. Retrieved 14 March ... Personal life. Relationship with Koo Stark. Prince Andrew met Koo Stark in February 1981, and they were close for ...
Sean Paul - Wikipédia, a enciclopédia livre
www.allseanpaul.com/) O novo álbum é composto por 21 faixas, incluindo "So Fine", "Press It Up", "She Want Me", "Private Party ... Ele aparece em um vídeo de Shaggy, intitulado "Save a Life", que também inclui participações de Elephant Man e Da'Ville, entre ...
8th Battalion (Australia)
The next day, Private Robert Matthew Beatham also earned a Victoria Cross by rushing five separate machine gun positions. ... while others were sent to England and France to undertake training to provide them with skills for civilian life following ... During the fighting that it took part in during late July around Ratsua, one of the 8th Battalion's members, Private Frank John ... during which Private Thomas Cooke performed the actions for which he was later posthumously awarded the Victoria Cross. Later ...
Unisex public toilet
At private companies. Unless otherwise prohibited by law (and when required by law), private companies can provide unisex ... "The Weird History of Gender-Segregated Bathroomswork=Live Science". Retrieved April 23, 2017.. ... However, it is questionable whether the less private sphere, compared to cubicle toilets, would be met with acceptance. Due to ... The recording of persons in private spaces without their consent (such as installing spy cams) is also an issue. Other ...
Success-N-Life. In Success-N-Life, Tilton regularly taught that all of life's trials, especially poverty, were a result ... Lexington Academy was a small private Christian school in Farmers Branch, Texas (a suburb of Dallas), that was founded in the ... In a November 21, 1991, promotional appearance for the Primetime Live televangelist investigation on Live with Regis and Kathie ... Success-N-Life home page, retrieved March 03, 2009. *^ a b "The Antichrist of East Dallas", Burkhard Bilger, The New Yorker, ...
Códigos de classificação JEL - Wikipédia, a enciclopédia livre
JEL: I31 - General Welfare; Basic needs; Living standards; Quality of life; Happiness. JEL: I32 - Measurement and Analysis of ... JEL: H42 - Publicly Provided Private Goods. JEL: H43 - Avaliação do projeto; Taxa de desconto social. JEL: H49 - Outros. JEL: ... JEL: J17 - Value of life; Foregone Income. JEL: J18 - Public Policy. JEL: J19 - Outros. JEL: J2 - Time Allocation, Work ... JEL: L33 - Comparison of Public and Private Enterprises; Privatization; Contracting out. JEL: L39 - Outros. JEL: L4 - Antitrust ...
Health in Nepal
This lost healthy life expectancy represents 9 equivalent year(s) of full health lost through years lived with morbidity and ... Health care services in Nepal are provided by both the public and private sector and fare poorly by international standards. ... In 2010, the average Nepalese lived to 65.8 years. According to the latest WHO data published in 2012 life expectancy in Nepal ... Maternal mortality rate was reduced from 748 per 100,000 live births in 1990 to 190 per 100,000 live births on 2014. Nepal also ...
Hematopoietic stem cell transplantation
"Public registry or private donation? - Information - BoneMarrowTest.com - Private HLA Testing, Stem Cell Transplantation ... Severe liver injury can result from hepatic veno-occlusive disease (VOD). Elevated levels of bilirubin, hepatomegaly and fluid ... His work also reduced the likelihood of developing a life-threatening complication called graft-versus-host disease. ... Two registries in the United States recruit unrelated allogeneic donors: NMDP/Be the Match and the Gift of Life Marrow Registry ...
... "the pursuit of life by means other than life," and as "organized inorganic matter." ... Ancient Minoan private homes had running water. A bathtub virtually identical to modern ones was unearthed at the Palace of ... Electricity consumption and living standards are highly correlated. Electrification is believed to be the most important ... Kurzweil is also known for his history of the universe in six epochs: (1) the physical/chemical epoch, (2) the life epoch, (3) ...
Private Lives - Wikipedia
"Private Lives", The Times, 19 April 1973, p. 15 "Private Lives", The Times, 18 July 1973, p. 13 Barnes, Clive. "Private Lives, ... "Theater: Private Lives, Burton and Miss Taylor". The New York Times, 9 May 1983, p. C12 Private Lives, 1983. Internet Broadway ... "Theater: Private Lives; For the Ardent Fans of Collins and Coward". The New York Times, 21 February 1992 "Private Lives Closing ... "Private Lives on Television", The Times, 17 January 1959, p. 4; and Morley, Sheridan. "The darker side of Coward: Private Lives ...
Anna Chancellor (Amanda Prynne) and Toby Stephens (Elyot Chase) in Private Lives ... Anna Chancellor (Amanda Prynne) and Toby Stephens (Elyot Chase) in Private Lives ... Anna Chancellor (Amanda Prynne) and Toby Stephens (Elyot Chase) in Private Lives ... Private Lives is more than lightweight is looking for a heft thats not there. But all that accepted, this is more or less ...
Doctors' Private Lives - Wikipedia
Private Lives (TV film) at IMDb Doctors Private Lives (TV series) at IMDb v t e. ... Doctors Private Lives is a 1978 American made-for-television drama film starring John Gavin, Donna Mills, Ed Nelson, Barbara ... Rick Calder Phil Levien as Kenny Wise Gwen Humble as Sheila Castle Eddie Benton as Nurse Diane Cooper "Doctors Private Lives ... It was a pilot for a short-lived television series of the same name that aired for four episodes from April 5 to April 26, 1979 ...
Review: PRIVATE LIVES
Vivien Leigh: public faces, private lives
... is on from September 19 - December 20, at the Treasurers House, York. ... Vivien Leigh: Public Faces, Private Lives is the first major display of items from the vast Vivien Leigh archive bought from ... Sorolla: Spanish Master of Light review, National Gallery - ecstatic celebrations of life by the sea 4 ... If anything, it was Olivier who used the women in his life to advance his career. As "Mr Scarlett OHara", he benefited from ...
Private Lives (TV Series 2020- ) - IMDb
In a world where data is no longer private, con artists uncover a sinister surveillance scheme headed by the government and a ... After her love life goes up in smoke, Joo Eun retraces Jeong Hwans final steps and becomes acquainted with people and places ... In a world where data is no longer private, con artists uncover a sinister surveillance scheme headed by the government and a ... Snippets of Jeong Hwans double life are revealed during his final mission involving Bok Gi, Jae Wook and a much-sought-after ...
Private Lives Public Spaces | MoMA
Private Lives Public Spaces, the Museums first gallery installation of home movies and amateur films drawn exclusively from ... Private Lives Public Spaces, the Museums first gallery installation of home movies and amateur films drawn exclusively from ... Curators Conversation on Private Lives, Public Spaces. 2 past occurrences MoMA Gallery experience ...
Our Private Lives | Law.com
Private Lives Essay
Authoritative academic resources for essays, homework and school projects on Private Lives. ... Nonetheless, the lasting popularity of Private Lives indicates that it does have "something to say" beneath its eccentric, ... Private Lives from Gale. ©2005-2006 Thomson Gale, a part of the Thomson Corporation. All rights reserved. ... As Noel Coward repeatedly insisted, Private Lives is a light comedy, intended to amuse and captivate its audience, rather than ...
Private Water Saves Lives | Cato Institute
In poor countries with private investments in the water sector, more people have access to water than in those without such ... Greater scope for businesses and the market has already saved many lives in Chile and Argentina, in Cambodia and the ... Superior competence, better incentives and better access to capital for investment have allowed private distributors to enhance ... remain in the hands of the government and not be handed over to private, profit-seeking interests. Here we must allow for a ...
PRIVATE LIVES: The Cappy Connection - The Washington Post
Private Swimming Lessons - Active Living
Welcome to the new Active Living Programs Registration site. The Faculty of Kinesiology offers programs, services and ... Private Swimming Lessons - Adult. Working with a certified water safety instructor, adult swimmers can work on skills in the ... Private Swimming Lessons - Child. Working with a certified water safety instructor, children will work on skills in the Red ... Private Swimming Lessons - Child Adapted. Working with a certified water safety instructor, children with a variety of needs ...
Scientists shed light on the private lives of electrons
Private Lives and the Gush School of Interviewing - The Washington Post
She moves around a lot and knows a great deal about the private lives of the people she writes about in her column. And she has ... Sinatra seems to the outsider to be moving into a new phase in both his private and professional life.He seems willing to talk ... Ive led a life of violent emoitional contradictions. And I have an over-acute capacity for sadness. Now do you feel that way? ... Read stories based on reporting for "Trump Revealed," a broad, comprehensive biography of the life of the 45th president. ...
Waterfront Living Overlooking Private Pier-... - VRBO
Waterfront Living Overlooking Private Pier-picturesque Views And Sunsets!. 4 Ft Mlw Makes Docking Your Watercraft Simple And ... 2 Bedrooms And 1 Bath Boasting Open Living Spaces With Multi Level Decking!. 4 Ft Mlw Makes Docking Your Watercraft Simple And ... The location of this cottage is rural and private, but you are not far from Gloucesters restaurants and shops. If you like to ... who is a life time resident, and gave us things to do and places to see. ...
tex-live] private 'tl-bin' directory?
tex-live] private tl-bin directory?. Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at web.de Sat Feb 17 23:29:18 CET 2007 *Previous ... More information about the tex-live mailing list. ... private tl-bin directory? *Next message: [tex-live] private ... Previous message: [tex-live] private tl-bin directory? *Next message: [tex-live] private tl-bin directory? ...
Three Plays: Blithe Spirit, Hay Fever, Private Lives - Noel Coward - Google Books
In Private Lives, a recently divorced couple find themselves in adjoining hotel rooms while on honeymoon with their new -- and ... Review: Three Plays: Blithe Spirit / Hay Fever / Private Lives. User Review - Hank Lin - Goodreads. The lightness of Cowards ... Review: Three Plays: Blithe Spirit / Hay Fever / Private Lives. User Review - Tosh - Goodreads. Ground Zero for witty plays ... In Private Lives, a recently divorced couple find themselves in adjoining hotel rooms while on honeymoon with their new -- and ...
Katsuya - L.A. Live Private Dining | OpenTable
Live offers private dining rooms for birthday parties, rehearsal dinners, wedding receptions, special events or business ... About Our Private Dining. Katsuya L.A. LIVE offers private dining and lounge areas as well as an expansive patio overlooking ... Katsuya LA Live accommodates up to 400 guests * Main Dining Room accommodates up to 250 guests * Outdoor patio accommodates up ... Build Version:private-dining-site_teamcity_247:prod-sc) (Machine Name:mesos-slave83-prod-sc.otsql.opentable.com:31910) (Request ...
Sentencing Private Manning: LIVE UPDATES - RT USA News
Sentencing Private Manning: LIVE UPDATES Published time: 30 Jul, 2013 07:59 Edited time: 17 Aug, 2013 05:48 ... "Won the battle, not the war" - Live from Ft Meade -- now its time to chop down the sentences #freebrad#Manning ... Life-size puppet versions of both Manning himself and the Statue of Liberty were visible. "In this day and age, in our society ... While avoiding the most serious charge, which carries a penalty of life imprisonment without parole, he could still face a ...
Gulf Front. Spacious Living Area. Private b... - VRBO
Private boardwalk for easy beach access.. This luxury, gulf front home is picture perfect, inside and out. With 5 bedrooms,... ... Under the house is more outdoor living space, a private outdoor shower, covered parking, and garage. The lower level also has a ... and uses the large hall bath that also services the kitchen and living areas. The upper level offers another nice living area ... Bedroom 1 is located off the living room and offers a king bed and sleeper sofa. This room opens to the gulf side deck and has ...
Public Space Private Life | Bengaluru News - Times of India
How private equity saves lives in the global health battle | World Economic Forum
... and private investors are stepping in to fund the infrastructure and facilities needed to combat them ... How private equity saves lives in the global health battle. The private sector is much better suited to combatting non- ... The role of private equity Private-sector players have been investing in health systems in these markets for decades. Key ... private investors (including Columbia Pacific Management and the Tata Trust) and private equity (like the Abraaj Group, Alta ...
Mobile Information Systems for the Private Everyday Life
Exemplary benchmarks for selected basic processes in private everyday life visualise the suggested framework, which can be ... This article suggests an approach for the identification of alternatives for the support of processes of everyday life by ... Despite the high penetration of the private sector in mobile devices, only few applications and services based on mobile ... Mobile Information Systems for the Private Everyday Life,. Mobile Information Systems,. vol. 3. ,. Article ID 495965. ,. 18. ...
The Brief Life and Private Death of Alexandria Hill - Mother Jones
The Brief Life and Private Death of Alexandria Hill. When the government took her from her family, it outsourced her safety to ... In Texas, at least nine children living in private agency homes died of abuse or neglect between 2011 and 2013. ... The private agency that inspected the home had previously identified the pond as a safety hazard but had not required a fence. ... In Los Angeles, a two-year-old girl was beaten to death by her foster mother, who was cleared by a private agency despite a ...
Ex-Gov. Ryan says he's adjusting to private life
... finished a six-month stint of home confinement on July 3 and is charting out the next chapter of his life. ... "Im trying to get back to private life," Ryan told The Associated Press by phone from his home in Kankakee. ... George Ryan is working on a memoir as he adjusts to private life.. Associated Press ... finished a six-month stint of home confinement on July 3 and is charting out the next chapter of his life. ...
Live preview for Private Family Doctor WordPress Theme #63352
Sun Life Financial - Private exchanges
As companies look for new solutions to rising health care costs, private exchanges are generating a lot of interest. Sun Life ... Through our private exchange partners, your clients have access to robust Group Life and Disability products and Worksite ... Are you interested in learning more about Sun Lifes private exchange capabilities?. Please complete the form below and a ... we have a dedicated Private Exchanges team who works with each of our private exchange partners to manage each groups ...
This Is Your Life, Brought to You by Private Equity - The New York Times
... the private equity industry has become hugely influential. Heres how it plays out in your daily life. ... This Is Your Life, Brought to You by Private Equity. Since the financial crisis, the private equity industry has become hugely ... This Is Your Life, Brought to You by Private Equity. By JENNIFER DANIEL JOSH WILLIAMS BEN PROTESS DANIELLE IVORY UPDATED ... Private equity can follow you back home when you pay your monthly mortgage. After the 2008 housing crisis, private equity firms ...
Obama Pans the Private Equity That Will Save Our Lives | RealClearMarkets
Fresh Air Weekend: Infertility And 'Private Life'; Evan Osnos On Mark Zuckerberg : NPR
Fresh Air Weekend: Infertility And Private Life; Evan Osnos On Mark Zuckerberg. Listen · 48:47 48:47 ... Fresh Air Weekend: Infertility And Private Life; Evan Osnos On Mark Zuckerberg. Listen · 48:47 48:47 ... Fresh Air Weekend: Infertility And Private Life; Evan Osnos On Mark Zuckerberg Writer and director Tamara Jenkins says her ... Paul Giamatti and Kathryn Hahn play a couple who are desperate to have a child in the Netflix film Private Life. Jojo Whilden/ ...
Healthcare2018Noel CowardPracticeGastroenterologyAndhra Pradesh1930CirrhosisNewsManningTamara JenkinsViral hepatitisInfectious DiseasesSectorLife'sHospitalHouseholdsPeopleServicesOrganizationsSearchIncreasinglyFederallyInsurersSatisfactorySciencesLGBT3,000ScreeningEquity investorsFirmClinicalMedicareMental HealthYearsExcerptsCaliforniaFirmsInvestorsSupportContentDisabilityPublic and privateGenderDrugsSiteDiningSuccessfullyPortfolioTimeBusinessPast decadeProbabilityPsychiatricWorkServiceProvideRoom
- People are living longer, in part due to the strides made in the fight against infectious diseases, and increased healthcare access for those in rural areas. (weforum.org)
- Emerging market investment in private healthcare, 2008-1H 2016. (weforum.org)
- Most private-equity funds centred on healthcare in emerging markets focus on investment opportunities in infrastructure (hospitals, laboratories, clinics, pharmacies), technologies or medicines. (weforum.org)
- Often, private investors can support innovative healthcare businesses with the potential to scale by providing strategic or operational value to improve competitiveness. (weforum.org)
- Life Line Screening use advanced ultrasound equipment, the same as the equipment found in hospitals, and its screenings are performed by highly trained healthcare professionals. (webwire.com)
- Objective: to assess the quality of life of healthcare professionals of the Clinics Hospital of Unicamp in its social, psychological, physical, and environmental dimensions. (ebscohost.com)
- Backed by the Hyatt brand, the facilities offer units ranging from independent-living suites to those supplying a healthcare component such as skilled nursing or care for various stages of Alzheimer's disease. (modernhealthcare.com)
- based Province Healthcare Co. Brim launched its first assisted-living project in 1975. (modernhealthcare.com)
- Neville Koopowitz is chief executive of PruHealth, one of four companies that dominate the private medical insurance market (the others are Bupa, Axa PPP Healthcare and Aviva Healthcare). (thisismoney.co.uk)
- Why choose Life Healthcare? (lifehealthcare.co.za)
- Johannesburg, 21 November 2017: Life Healthcare Group Holdings Limited (JSE: LHC), one of South Africa's largest private hospital operators, today released its Annual Financial Results for the financial period 1 October 2016 to 30 September 2017. (lifehealthcare.co.za)
- Johannesburg, South Africa: The board of Life Healthcare Group Holdings Limited (JSE: LHC) announced the appointment of Dr Shrey Viranna to the position of Group Chief Executive Officer effective from 1 February 2018. (lifehealthcare.co.za)
- Life Healthcare magazine - your better life starts here! (lifehealthcare.co.za)
- Once a humble, beloved, charity-based arm of the healthcare industry, hospice is now a multi-billion dollar industry, funded almost exclusively by Medicare, run by for-profit corporations answering to private equity investors and Wall Street, and more and more frequently plagued by fraud and abuse. (ssrn.com)
- Taking place in London on Saturday 29 September 2018 at Etc Venues in London, the event, titled 'Loss: what does life mean for me now? (bacp.co.uk)
- We'll be live webcasting selected content from this year's conference, the recordings will also be available in an on-demand catch up service running until Friday 20 November 2018. (bacp.co.uk)
- As Noel Coward repeatedly insisted, Private Lives is a light comedy, intended to amuse and captivate its audience, rather than to teach moral lessons or advance a particular ideology. (bookrags.com)
- By 2013, less than a third of physicians will still be in private practice, according to a recent survey by Accenture Health. (realclearmarkets.com)
- is tailored specifically for therapists and supervisors in private practice. (bacp.co.uk)
- EST On ABC), while Amelia is on " Private Practice " (Thu., 10 p.m. (huffpost.com)
- This time, they need to put aside their differences and come together to save a life that probably means more to fans of "Practice" than "Grey's. (huffpost.com)
- Grey's Anatomy" and "Private Practice" air back-to-back on Thursdays starting at 9 p.m. (huffpost.com)
- Since working in Cardiff, I have developed a liver service to complement the gastroenterology, and have maintained and expanded a broad range of medical and endoscopic skills. (spirehealthcare.com)
- General gastroenterology and endoscopy, acute and chronic liver disease and ERCP. (spirehealthcare.com)
- A study was undertaken in Visakhapatnam District at Andhra Pradesh, India to identify the various employee welfare activities practiced by different private sector undertakings and its impact on the quality of work life of the employees. (igi-global.com)
- This paper presents an analysis of the role of parental aspirations in determining private school choice in Andhra Pradesh, using quantitative and qualitative data from the Young Lives cohort study over two rounds. (www.gov.uk)
- Thus, our findings suggest that parental aspirations are among the demand factors that may explain the recent dramatic increase in private school enrolment in Andhra Pradesh among the poorest groups. (www.gov.uk)
- Dr Forton has particular interests in the investigation and management of abnormal liver function tests, fatty liver, chronic liver disease, Fibroscan, liver cancer and cirrhosis. (spirehealthcare.com)
- From a clinical standpoint, patients with chronic hepatitis C who are denied therapy can have continued progression of their liver fibrosis and remain at risk for the development of liver complications, like cirrhosis, hepatic decompensation, and liver cancer," Lo Re said. (blogspot.com)
- In the nearly four years since his death, nearly every aspect of Jackson's life has been explored in court proceedings, documentaries, books and news stories. (nbclosangeles.com)
- This evening we here [sic] the news that Mr John Dickinson of Granby has put a period to his life by hanging himself in his cornhouse with a rope, he was considered to be in a derangd state of mind. (themorgan.org)
- In science news as in life, timing is everything. (huffpost.com)
- Sharing life experiences on Careio provides users with greater emotional support while reducing the time spent alerting friends and relatives on the latest news events. (bio-medicine.org)
- Private Bradley Manning, accused of sharing classified US army files with the whistleblowing website Wikileaks, will get a 112 days cut from his eventual sentence. (21stcenturywire.com)
- A human-scale drama infused with the humor that bubbles up at life's most tragic-absurd moments, PRIVATE LIFE was written and directed by Tamara Jenkins. (setdecorators.org)
- I returned to London to Imperial College and spent my final three years on the liver unit at St Mary's with Prof Howard Thomas, a hepatologists with a keen interest in viral hepatitis. (spirehealthcare.com)
- I have a specialist interest in complex liver disease including the treatment of viral hepatitis and portal hypertension. (spirehealthcare.com)
- PHILADELPHIA - The number of insurance denials for life-saving hepatitis C drugs among patients with both private and public insurers remains high across the United States, researchers from the Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania reported in a new study published in the journal Open Forum Infectious Diseases. (blogspot.com)
- In poor countries with private investments in the water sector, more people have access to water than in those without such investments. (cato.org)
- The private sector is much better suited to combatting non-communicable diseases. (weforum.org)
- A combination of governments, non-profit organizations and private-sector players have led in recent years to reduced child mortality, improved maternal health and a decrease in HIV/AIDS. (weforum.org)
- Rather, efforts to combat them are much better suited to private-sector solutions, where long-term sustainability and viability of a model must be proven. (weforum.org)
- Private-sector players have been investing in health systems in these markets for decades. (weforum.org)
- Despite the high penetration of the private sector in mobile devices, only few applications and services based on mobile technologies are used, and those are rather trivial. (hindawi.com)
- Drawing upon decades of experience, RAND provides research services, systematic analysis, and innovative thinking to a global clientele that includes government agencies, foundations, and private-sector firms. (rand.org)
- The private sector undertakings are usually composed of organizations that are privately owned and not a part of the government. (igi-global.com)
- In the face of these challenges, one area that has emerged brightly has been the life sciences sector. (investinaustralia.com)
- For PE, the life sciences sector is also significant. (investinaustralia.com)
- Despite the availability of these newer drugs and changes in restrictions in some areas, insurers continue to deny coverage at alarmingly high rates, particularly in the private sector," said study senior author Vincent Lo Re III, MD, MSCE, an associate professor of Infectious Disease and Epidemiology. (blogspot.com)
- Are you interested in learning more about Sun Life's private exchange capabilities? (sunlife.com)
- 136 people who had Life Line Screening health screenings were surveyed in July 2010 by a researcher from Addenbrookes Hospital. (webwire.com)
- Life Vincent Pallotti Hospital in Cape Town has upgraded its successful 'first for Africa', multimillion-rand Novalis Tx radiotherapy equipment, better known as Novalis Radiosurgery. (lifehealthcare.co.za)
- Dr Forton maintains a strong research interest and leads a clinical trials team, investigating new therapies in liver disease at St George's Hospital. (spirehealthcare.com)
- Children looked after by local authorities are at higher risk of poor psychosocial outcomes than children living in private households, but nationally representative and random samples of the two groups of children have not previously been compared. (cambridge.org)
- We examined socio-demographic characteristics and psychopathology by type of placement among children looked after in Britain by local authorities ( n = 1453), and compared these children with deprived and non-deprived children living in private households ( n = 10 428). (cambridge.org)
- Understanding how the distribution of potential risk factors in children who are looked after compares with those in children living in private households may provide important clues about aetiology that can be used in targeting interventions ( Reference Jenkins Jenkins, 2001 ). (cambridge.org)
- We examined the relationships of care-related variables and other correlates to psychiatric disorder and compared children looked after by UK local authorities with children living in private households to look for explanations for the increased prevalence of childhood psychiatric disorder. (cambridge.org)
- After her love life goes up in smoke, Joo Eun retraces Jeong Hwan's final steps and becomes acquainted with people and places from his real life. (imdb.com)
- Cha Joo Eun, who reflects the sorrows of ordinary people living in Korea. (imdb.com)
- She moves around a lot and knows a great deal about the private lives of the people she writes about in her column. (washingtonpost.com)
- At Life Line Screening, its mission is to make people who may be showing no symptoms aware of unrecognised health problems and encourage them to seek follow-up care with their GP. (webwire.com)
- Since Life Line Screening s inception in 1993, it has screened over 6 million people, and currently screen over 1 million people each year at over 20,000 screening events. (webwire.com)
- The Life Line Screening website also features a number of Life Line Screening reviews and personal stories from people who have had screenings in the past. (webwire.com)
- A big private equity firm, Fortress Investment Group, is building a line in Florida that promises to get people from Miami to Orlando faster . (nytimes.com)
- At least 26 people were being given antibiotics or vaccinations after the Army's Dugway Proving Ground in Utah sent the samples last month that ended up at 18 private and military laboratories in as many as nine states and South Korea, officials said. (baltimoresun.com)
- I know a lot of people who would not be friends with someone who is pro-life. (jamesaltucher.com)
- And I know pro-life people who would not be fiends with someone who is pro-choice. (jamesaltucher.com)
- I saw that the people who are living here looked very relaxed and serene, and the nurses all had smiles on their faces. (channelnewsasia.com)
- Objective: to analyze the quality of life (QOL) of people with Chronic Renal insufficiency (CRI) who are undergoing hemodialysis treatment compared to transplanted, with application of the SF-36. (ebscohost.com)
- PruHealth has led the way in encouraging people to buy private medical insurance and then be rewarded for adopting a healthy lifestyle. (thisismoney.co.uk)
- He says the idea behind the 'Vitality' programme is to convince people that private medical insurance does not just prove its worth when someone comes to make a claim. (thisismoney.co.uk)
- We want to encourage people to live a healthier lifestyle and to reward them for doing so. (thisismoney.co.uk)
- The people who are dominant in real life, in terms of conversations, are not necessarily dominant on chat," she says. (abc.net.au)
- We are still view in a cytoplasmic step-by-step and a pretty speech of our death turns found up with urges that kill design to life features and people. (swanrange.org)
- Many people do not like the idea of their private medical records being exposed for all to see - particularly when it relates to their sexual health. (independentlivingnews.com)
- Bedroom 4 is off the kitchen, has 2 twin beds, opens to the street side balcony, and uses the large hall bath that also services the kitchen and living areas. (vrbo.com)
- This article suggests an approach for the identification of alternatives for the support of processes of everyday life by establishing services based on mobile applications, mobile devices and infrastructures for mobile dispositions. (hindawi.com)
- And now, private equity firms are increasingly taking over services usually reserved for the government. (nytimes.com)
- Duncan, who died unexpectedly of a cerebral hemorrhage March 28 at age 77, was buried earlier in the day in private services at Memorial Oaks Cemetery in west Houston. (culturemap.com)
- Equitable Life offers its customers a wide selection of quality products including Individual Life and Health, Individual Savings and Retirement, Group Benefits, and Group Savings and Retirement Services. (marketwired.com)
- But it also opened a window into the vast and opaque world of private foster care agencies-for-profit companies and nonprofit organizations that are increasingly taking on the role of monitoring the nation's most vulnerable children. (motherjones.com)
- Sun Life partners with industry-leading organizations that can provide the best solutions for our customers and members. (sunlife.com)
- To an extent unparalleled in the nation's history, however, private lives are being encroached on by organizations seeking and disseminating information. (nap.edu)
- In today's competitive economy, the business organizations need to focus explicitly on providing the welfare facilities to the employees as it results in their satisfaction towards the organisation and it results in improved quality of work life. (igi-global.com)
- Based on the technical specificity of the general counsel role and the prestige associated with the private equity firm, the client knew its search for a general counsel would be long and protracted. (mlaglobal.com)
- Lifestyles are increasingly sedentary, as populations cluster in urban areas and communities shift from agriculture-based lifestyles to metropolitan ways of life. (weforum.org)
- In the infrastructure space, private investors are increasingly turning to diagnosis and treatment of NCDs due to the high capital expenditure needed to create these facilities. (weforum.org)
- Private health screening is becoming increasingly popular in the UK & Ireland. (webwire.com)
- Private medical insurance is increasingly seen as a luxury, especially in today's tough financial climate. (thisismoney.co.uk)
- Meanwhile, our lives are becoming increasingly tech-assisted. (abc.net.au)
- In an age when data is increasingly capable of demonstrating the costs poor health imposes on our economies, societies, and lives, public health policies should correspondingly occupy the minds of policymakers. (population-europe.eu)
- Founded in 1920 in Waterloo, Ontario, Equitable Life is Canada's largest federally regulated mutual life insurance company. (marketwired.com)
- Private insurers had the highest denial rates, with 52.4 percent of patients denied coverage, while Medicaid denied 34.5 percent of patients and Medicare denied 14.7 percent. (blogspot.com)
- Because they can cost between $40,000 and $100,000, both private and public insurers have restricted access to the medications, approving the drugs only for patients with evidence of advanced liver fibrosis and/or abstinence from alcohol or illicit drug use, for example. (blogspot.com)
- Results: 58% female, mean age 32.2 years, 52% satisfied with their quality of life, 64% considered satisfactory quality of life at work, 66% satisfied with programs conducted by the company, 78% reported change in health in work activities. (ebscohost.com)
- Welfare facilities enable the employees to live a richer and more satisfactory life. (igi-global.com)
- The SBS LIFE SCIENCES PRIVATE LIMITED vacancies for Medical Representative is filled through Face to Face Interview, Telephonic Interview etc. (freshersworld.com)
- When it comes to SBS LIFE SCIENCES PRIVATE LIMITED recruitment, fresher's are mostly chosen for the department Pharmacist / Medical Rep. To learn more about the current jobs and other details, it is better to go through official site of SBS LIFE SCIENCES PRIVATE LIMITED and Freshersworld. (freshersworld.com)
- The Freshersworld is a leading employment portal that researches the official site of SBS LIFE SCIENCES PRIVATE LIMITED and provides details about the current vacancies, the application process, selection process, test details, important dates and other information. (freshersworld.com)
- Research investment in the life sciences continues to grow, and Australian VC has supported many world-class companies including Cochlear, Resmed, Pharmaxis, Neuromonics, CathRx, Verva Pharmaceuticals and Chemgenex. (investinaustralia.com)
- It is partly due to the support of VC over the past decade that the life sciences industry has grown to the extent that it has. (investinaustralia.com)
- Notable PE investments in life sciences include iNova Pharmaceuticals, medical device company Lomb Scientific and Lifehealthcare. (investinaustralia.com)
- Our client, a life sciences portfolio company backed by a well-respected private equity firm, initially relied upon seconded senior associates from a well-known, white shoe law firm. (mlaglobal.com)
- Romance writer Nicholas Sparks reportedly tried to ban an LGBT club from operating at the private school he runs, according to The Daily Beast. (registerguard.com)
- Classic has grown to operate 11 senior- and assisted-living communities with 3,000 units in seven states. (modernhealthcare.com)
- Life Line Screening has published the results of its private health screening survey. (webwire.com)
- Whilst there are metrics on the benefits of screenings in detecting potentially life-threatening conditions early, and thereby preventing conditions such as Stroke and cardiovascular disease, Life Line Screening s report aims to provide more evidence relating to the effects of screenings on modifying behavioural change. (webwire.com)
- The full report on the impact of health screening on lifestyle change is available on the Life Line Screening website in PDF format. (webwire.com)
- Through this experience, Life Line Screening often identifies serious health issues and has helped save thousands of lives. (webwire.com)
- Private screening of Mike Love & The Full Circle's Live Album filmed on June 5, 2019. (eventbrite.com)
- Atlanta's own Dr. Jacqueline Walters, an obstetrician and gynecologist at Comprehensive Women's OB-GYN and two-time breast cancer survivor, moderated the panel discussion following the private screening of "The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks" at the World of Coca-Cola Library in Atlanta. (rollingout.com)
- Susan Berson, Managing Member of Mintz Levin's Washington, DC office, explains why health care entities are attractive targets for private equity investors and discusses the unique challenges these investors face in health care transactions. (mondaq.com)
- Today, it could be courtesy of a private equity firm . (nytimes.com)
- Now that you've made it to work, you might be sitting inside a building controlled by Blackstone, a huge private equity firm and one of the largest landlords in the country. (nytimes.com)
- The private jet she flew is registered to the California law firm that employs attorney Todd Macaluso , who at one point, had been a member of Casey's defense team. (hollywoodlife.com)
- I can do in one hour what ten years ago would have taken a week to do," says Edmund Pankau, owner of Intertect, a private-investigation firm in Houston. (baltimoresun.com)
- It is anything but a clinical nursing home - boasting its own beauty salon, a private dining room and a special room with French windows leading into a lush shrub-filled lawn where you can attend parties and partake in a whole host of activities such as calligraphy, music and arts and craft. (channelnewsasia.com)
- At Life Mental Health we lead with compassion. (lifehealthcare.co.za)
- Ryan, who spent 5 years in federal prison on a 2006 corruption conviction, finished a six-month stint of home confinement on July 3 and is charting out the next chapter of his life. (dailyherald.com)
- She battled alcoholism for years, was devastated by her son's shooting death, endured two broken marriages and indulged in sordid affairs, survived a brain tumour and for much of her life struggled with diabetes, which slowly destroyed her health. (express.co.uk)
- Mr Kazuo Hara's wife, Mrs Miyuki Hara, has been living there for about five years. (channelnewsasia.com)
- More private nursing homes such as Orix have sprung up over the years in Japan's rapidly aging society, with the more premium ones catering to well-heeled, well-travelled seniors who appreciate the finer things in life. (channelnewsasia.com)
- Former Missouri University basketball star DeMarre Carroll was drafted in the first round by the Memphis Grizzlies, despite concern by some over the recent revelation that he was diagnosed with liver disease a few years ago. (privatemdlabs.com)
- Although little changed in Morgan's life over the course of sixteen years, she marked the rhythm of the seasons, noting the appearance of green peas in June and ripe peaches and whortleberries in August. (themorgan.org)
- During the last few years the private organisations are playing an important role in the overall development of the economy. (igi-global.com)
- Years ago someone would at least have had to use up some shoe leather to do the kind of sleuthing -- or snooping -- necessary to peer into the details of your life. (baltimoresun.com)
- Life science investments have grown in recent years and held up in the face of the GFC. (investinaustralia.com)
- Home Care Aide Registration, Live Scan, & Current TB Test *(Required by the State of California. (simplyhired.com)
- Key players include development finance institutions (such as the International Finance Corporation, the Commonwealth Development Corporation and the African Development Bank), private investors (including Columbia Pacific Management and the Tata Trust) and private equity (like the Abraaj Group, Alta Semper, the Investment Fund for Health in Africa and LeapFrog Investments). (weforum.org)
- Integrated Private Debt Corp. provides funding from and manages the $600 million Integrated Private Debt Fund LP on behalf of a number of pension funds and other institutional investors. (marketwired.com)
- Winkler knew her sister helped support herself by fostering children for Texas Mentor, a private agency that finds homes for children who have been removed from their parents' custody. (motherjones.com)
- The narratives identify some leadership behaviors that support soldier success and others that make soldiers' lives more difficult. (rand.org)
- Caring for our patients is more than just healing them - it's about doctors, nurses - even students - building a connection of support that embodies life, health and care. (lifehealthcare.co.za)
- Called the Chez NICU Home Solution, the new private rooms aim to support families with sick newborns in the special care nursery. (growingyourbaby.com)
- They'll be able to invite family members and friends to communicate privately in one online community, and have the ability to express their compassion and support by posting comments, photos and videos to the private Care Site wall. (bio-medicine.org)
- O'Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers. (oreilly.com)
- Click here For further ebook \'Paddington\' Pollaky, Private Detective: The Mysterious Life and on falling logic to g, let the Endangered Languages Content characters. (swanrange.org)
- Through our private exchange partners, your clients have access to robust Group Life and Disability products and Worksite products (including Accident and Critical Illness and Cancer insurance)-and you can leverage our Stop-Loss insurance to provide a holistic solution for clients self-funding their medical insurance. (sunlife.com)
- Conclusion The integrated care programme substantially reduced disability due to chronic low back pain in private and working life. (bmj.com)
- These patients often end up receiving the usual treatment for pain, with poor results for pain reduction, and little attention is paid to reducing disability in private and working life. (bmj.com)
Public and private1
- Researchers claim fMRI can probe the workings of the brain as never before-revealing everything from when you tell a lie (read: interrogations) to how you fall in love (read: divorce court)-while critics counter that reports of digital mind readers are premature, and we should think twice before using fMRI in our public and private lives. (popularmechanics.com)
- Based on our field research of 870 respondents in a nationally representative statistical survey of urban environment in Romania, a binary logit model identified the age, the education level, income per capita and gender as predictors for the probability a life insurance policy to be chosen against an optional private pension. (repec.org)
- This blog is all about current FDA approved drugs to treat the hepatitis C virus (HCV) with a focus on treating HCV according to genotype, using information extracted from peer-reviewed journals, liver meetings/conferences, and interactive learning activities. (blogspot.com)
- It warrants continued attention from a public health standpoint to have more transparency about the criteria for reimbursement of these drugs and fewer restrictions, particularly in private insurance and certainly to continue the push in public insurance, if we want to improve hepatitis C drug access across all states. (blogspot.com)
- In addition to dining within the restaurant's stunning interior, Katsuya L.A. LIVE features off-site catering, so guests can enjoy the restaurant's renowned fare, deemed "the future of Japanese cuisine" by Angeleno Magazine, at any location. (opentable.com)
- just, one sane ebook \'Paddington\' Pollaky, Private Detective: The Mysterious Life and Times of the Real Sherlock is the form the privacy takes in a site of d. (swanrange.org)
- Katsuya L.A. LIVE offers private dining and lounge areas as well as an expansive patio overlooking Nokia Plaza. (opentable.com)
- The ground level entry way is light and bright, with stairs leading up to a large, open great room with main level living, kitchen and dining area. (vrbo.com)
- The main level covered deck area has a fabulous outdoor sink by the grill, two full sized dining tables, and leads down to a private boardwalk with access straight to the beach. (vrbo.com)
- Private Home W/ Pool/spa, Outdoor Living/dining. (homeaway.com)
- The outdoor wood burning fireplace gives a cozy setting at night and the outdoor living and dining room are great any time of day. (homeaway.com)
- Your Reviews for Merck Life Science Private Limited submit successfully. (indianyellowpages.com)
- Since then, Linden Lab has been moving away from land as a revenue model, and pushing for Premium monthly subscriptions, and just as important, expanding its portfolio of offerings beyond Second Life, including the iOS game Creatorverse and the Steam game Patterns. (blogs.com)
- The request should have come earlier in the hour and Ali should have decked her, thus sparing all of us the misery of having to sit through this total waste of an opportunity to get some fresh insights into the character of Ali and Frank Sinatra at an interesting time in both their lives. (washingtonpost.com)
- The town is very charming, the first night we ate at Olivia's in Gloucester Court, food was delicious, owner was so nice, who is a life time resident, and gave us things to do and places to see. (vrbo.com)
- Mrs Watanabe is one of the lucky few who live in this chic private facility, the Orix Good Time Living Nursing Home in Urayasu, located just outside Tokyo. (channelnewsasia.com)
- They enjoyed the bohemian New York City artist's life to the fullest, certain that they had plenty of time to start a family. (setdecorators.org)
- Unmarried, living with her mother in West Springfield, Massachusetts, Morgan spent her time working at home, managing household finances, visiting with family and friends, and attending town meetings. (themorgan.org)
- Public health policy should make people's lives as boring as possible so they can live out their normal lives, so they can spend time with their family, so they can work. (population-europe.eu)
- With 4,000 children in its care in 14 states, Mentor is one of the largest players in the business of private foster care, a fragmented industry of mostly local and regional providers that collect hundreds of millions in tax dollars annually while receiving little scrutiny from government authorities. (motherjones.com)
- Please complete the form below and a member of our Sun Life Sales team will reach out to you within two business days. (sunlife.com)
- Backed by her family's multibillion-dollar hotel fortune, the 39-year-old Pritzker is making key operational and financial decisions to keep Classic Residence by Hyatt and Encore Senior Living on a conservative growth path in the assisted-living business. (modernhealthcare.com)
- Policyholders who purchase participating life insurance policies are eligible to receive dividends supported by distributable earnings from all lines of business. (marketwired.com)
- AVCAL, the Australian Private Equity and Venture Capital Association, is a believer in the maxim that innovation is the cornerstone of business growth. (investinaustralia.com)
- With premiums up 66 per cent over the past decade and medical inflation rampant, Personal Finance Editor JEFF PRESTRIDGE looks at how to buy private medical cover without breaking the bank. (thisismoney.co.uk)
- We find robustly, across all measures of aspirations and different empirical specifications, that parental aspirations have a significant positive impact on the probability that the child is enrolled in a private school. (www.gov.uk)
- The prevalence of psychiatric disorder was particularly high among those living in residential care and with many recent changes of placement. (cambridge.org)
- Even if you don't drive to work, private equity can follow you onto trains, too. (nytimes.com)
- Conclusion: the professionals are satisfied with their quality of life and work, due to programs of health promotion promoted by the company. (ebscohost.com)
- Through his work, he constantly tries to transcend the banality of everyday life. (privatephotoreview.com)
- There is research going on in Scandinavia to obtain knowledge about older workers' work and life situation in association with their planning and decision to retire from working life. (lu.se)
- The bath of this suite has a door opening to service the upper level living area. (vrbo.com)
- Virtual Private Network - A subscription service that creates an encrypted tunnel for your internet activity, but you have to trust your VPN not to snoop on you. (pressherald.com)
- Close to 4,000 highly-placed friends and admirers packed the worship center of Second Baptist Church on Tuesday afternoon for a service celebrating the life of the much-admired billionaire philanthropist. (culturemap.com)
- Access to the live stream and on-demand service is charged separately. (bacp.co.uk)
- The uniqueness of this service is that you get complete access to engage , speak , ask questions while we are trading for profits and interact with me LIVE during the LIVE Trading Session. (tradingeveryday.com)
- The Living Pain Free Newsletter will provide you with proven, effective information, tips and advice that will help you learn how to manage and prevent painful arthritis flair-ups! (theplrstore.com)
- This is mainly because parents believe that private schools can provide a better future for their children, which motivates them to make the necessary investment. (www.gov.uk)
- If it is desirable for society that the active workforce extend their working life it is important to provide a supporting. (lu.se)
- important to provide a supporting environment inside working life. (lu.se)
- Bedroom 1 is located off the living room and offers a king bed and sleeper sofa. (vrbo.com)
- This room opens to the gulf side deck and has a huge, private bath with walk-in closet, double vanity, separate tub and over-sized shower. (vrbo.com)
- That July day, Winkler walked into the living room to find Alexandria standing, facing the wall, in a dark room everyone called the man cave. (motherjones.com)
- The living room and master bedrooms have upgraded HD flat screen televisions and cable TV package. (homeaway.com)
- At the other end of the spectrum, private nursing homes cost around S$3,600 to S$7,000 for a single room. (channelnewsasia.com)
- There are Multi Sharing, Private Room, Multi Sharing rooms available in this property. (housing.com)