Advance Care Planning
Attitude to Death
Right to Die
Advance Directive Adherence
Life Support Care
Withholding or withdrawal of a particular treatment or treatments, often (but not necessarily) life-prolonging treatment, from a patient or from a research subject as part of a research protocol. The concept is differentiated from REFUSAL TO TREAT, where the emphasis is on the health professional's or health facility's refusal to treat a patient or group of patients when the patient or the patient's representative requests treatment. Withholding of life-prolonging treatment is usually indexed only with EUTHANASIA, PASSIVE, unless the distinction between withholding and withdrawing treatment, or the issue of withholding palliative rather than curative treatment, is discussed.
Cottontail rabbit papillomavirus
Hemorrhagic Disease Virus, Rabbit
Interference with the FREEDOM or PERSONAL AUTONOMY of another person, with justifications referring to the promotion of the person's good or the prevention of harm to the person. (from Cambridge Dictionary of Philosophy, 1995); more generally, not allowing a person to make decisions on his or her own behalf.
Euthanasia, Active, Voluntary
Dissent and Disputes
Disease Models, Animal
The transparent anterior portion of the fibrous coat of the eye consisting of five layers: stratified squamous CORNEAL EPITHELIUM; BOWMAN MEMBRANE; CORNEAL STROMA; DESCEMET MEMBRANE; and mesenchymal CORNEAL ENDOTHELIUM. It serves as the first refracting medium of the eye. It is structurally continuous with the SCLERA, avascular, receiving its nourishment by permeation through spaces between the lamellae, and is innervated by the ophthalmic division of the TRIGEMINAL NERVE via the ciliary nerves and those of the surrounding conjunctiva which together form plexuses. (Cline et al., Dictionary of Visual Science, 4th ed)
Molecular Sequence Data
Descriptions of specific amino acid, carbohydrate, or nucleotide sequences which have appeared in the published literature and/or are deposited in and maintained by databanks such as GENBANK, European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL), National Biomedical Research Foundation (NBRF), or other sequence repositories.
Immature ERYTHROCYTES. In humans, these are ERYTHROID CELLS that have just undergone extrusion of their CELL NUCLEUS. They still contain some organelles that gradually decrease in number as the cells mature. RIBOSOMES are last to disappear. Certain staining techniques cause components of the ribosomes to precipitate into characteristic "reticulum" (not the same as the ENDOPLASMIC RETICULUM), hence the name reticulocytes.
Amino Acid Sequence
The restriction of a characteristic behavior, anatomical structure or physical system, such as immune response; metabolic response, or gene or gene variant to the members of one species. It refers to that property which differentiates one species from another but it is also used for phylogenetic levels higher or lower than the species.
Persistent Vegetative State
An institutional policy of granting authority to health personnel to perform procedures on patients or to remove organs from cadavers for transplantation unless an objection is registered by family members or by the patient prior to death. This also includes emergency care of minors without prior parental consent.
The absence of a useful purpose or useful result in a diagnostic procedure or therapeutic intervention. The situation of a patient whose condition will not be improved by treatment or instances in which treatment preserves permanent unconsciousness or cannot end dependence on intensive medical care. (From Ann Intern Med 1990 Jun 15;112(12):949)
Attitude of Health Personnel
Truthful revelation of information, specifically when the information disclosed is likely to be psychologically painful ("bad news") to the recipient (e.g., revelation to a patient or a patient's family of the patient's DIAGNOSIS or PROGNOSIS) or embarrassing to the teller (e.g., revelation of medical errors).
RNA sequences that serve as templates for protein synthesis. Bacterial mRNAs are generally primary transcripts in that they do not require post-transcriptional processing. Eukaryotic mRNA is synthesized in the nucleus and must be exported to the cytoplasm for translation. Most eukaryotic mRNAs have a sequence of polyadenylic acid at the 3' end, referred to as the poly(A) tail. The function of this tail is not known for certain, but it may play a role in the export of mature mRNA from the nucleus as well as in helping stabilize some mRNA molecules by retarding their degradation in the cytoplasm.
Electrophoresis, Polyacrylamide Gel
A basic element found in nearly all organized tissues. It is a member of the alkaline earth family of metals with the atomic symbol Ca, atomic number 20, and atomic weight 40. Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the body and combines with phosphorus to form calcium phosphate in the bones and teeth. It is essential for the normal functioning of nerves and muscles and plays a role in blood coagulation (as factor IV) and in many enzymatic processes.
Refusal to Treat
Dose-Response Relationship, Drug
Microscopy using an electron beam, instead of light, to visualize the sample, thereby allowing much greater magnification. The interactions of ELECTRONS with specimens are used to provide information about the fine structure of that specimen. In TRANSMISSION ELECTRON MICROSCOPY the reactions of the electrons that are transmitted through the specimen are imaged. In SCANNING ELECTRON MICROSCOPY an electron beam falls at a non-normal angle on the specimen and the image is derived from the reactions occurring above the plane of the specimen.
Ethics Committees, Clinical
The state or condition of being a human individual accorded moral and/or legal rights. Criteria to be used to determine this status are subject to debate, and range from the requirement of simply being a human organism to such requirements as that the individual be self-aware and capable of rational thought and moral agency.
The hearing and equilibrium system of the body. It consists of three parts: the EXTERNAL EAR, the MIDDLE EAR, and the INNER EAR. Sound waves are transmitted through this organ where vibration is transduced to nerve signals that pass through the ACOUSTIC NERVE to the CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM. The inner ear also contains the vestibular organ that maintains equilibrium by transducing signals to the VESTIBULAR NERVE.
Precursor of epinephrine that is secreted by the adrenal medulla and is a widespread central and autonomic neurotransmitter. Norepinephrine is the principal transmitter of most postganglionic sympathetic fibers and of the diffuse projection system in the brain arising from the locus ceruleus. It is also found in plants and is used pharmacologically as a sympathomimetic.
A technique that combines protein electrophoresis and double immunodiffusion. In this procedure proteins are first separated by gel electrophoresis (usually agarose), then made visible by immunodiffusion of specific antibodies. A distinct elliptical precipitin arc results for each protein detectable by the antisera.
The religion stemming from the life, teachings, and death of Jesus Christ: the religion that believes in God as the Father Almighty who works redemptively through the Holy Spirit for men's salvation and that affirms Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior who proclaimed to man the gospel of salvation. (From Webster, 3d ed)
The application of drug preparations to the surfaces of the body, especially the skin (ADMINISTRATION, CUTANEOUS) or mucous membranes. This method of treatment is used to avoid systemic side effects when high doses are required at a localized area or as an alternative systemic administration route, to avoid hepatic processing for example.
Fluorescent Antibody Technique
Test for tissue antigen using either a direct method, by conjugation of antibody with fluorescent dye (FLUORESCENT ANTIBODY TECHNIQUE, DIRECT) or an indirect method, by formation of antigen-antibody complex which is then labeled with fluorescein-conjugated anti-immunoglobulin antibody (FLUORESCENT ANTIBODY TECHNIQUE, INDIRECT). The tissue is then examined by fluorescence microscopy.
A historical and cultural entity dispersed across the wide geographical area of Europe, as opposed to the East, Asia, and Africa. The term was used by scholars through the late medieval period. Thereafter, with the impact of colonialism and the transmission of cultures, Western World was sometimes expanded to include the Americas. (Dr. James H. Cassedy, NLM History of Medicine Division)
Tissue and Organ Procurement
The administrative procedures involved with acquiring TISSUES or organs for TRANSPLANTATION through various programs, systems, or organizations. These procedures include obtaining consent from TISSUE DONORS and arranging for transportation of donated tissues and organs, after TISSUE HARVESTING, to HOSPITALS for processing and transplantation.
Deliberate stimulation of the host's immune response. ACTIVE IMMUNIZATION involves administration of ANTIGENS or IMMUNOLOGIC ADJUVANTS. PASSIVE IMMUNIZATION involves administration of IMMUNE SERA or LYMPHOCYTES or their extracts (e.g., transfer factor, immune RNA) or transplantation of immunocompetent cell producing tissue (thymus or bone marrow).
A method of providing future reproductive opportunities before a medical treatment with known risk of loss of fertility. Typically reproductive organs or tissues (e.g., sperm, egg, embryos and ovarian or testicular tissues) are cryopreserved for future use before the medical treatment (e.g., chemotherapy, radiation) begins.
Patient Care Planning
Critical and exhaustive investigation or experimentation, having for its aim the discovery of new facts and their correct interpretation, the revision of accepted conclusions, theories, or laws in the light of newly discovered facts, or the practical application of such new or revised conclusions, theories, or laws. (Webster, 3d ed)
Accumulation of a drug or chemical substance in various organs (including those not relevant to its pharmacologic or therapeutic action). This distribution depends on the blood flow or perfusion rate of the organ, the ability of the drug to penetrate organ membranes, tissue specificity, protein binding. The distribution is usually expressed as tissue to plasma ratios.
Unstriated and unstriped muscle, one of the muscles of the internal organs, blood vessels, hair follicles, etc. Contractile elements are elongated, usually spindle-shaped cells with centrally located nuclei. Smooth muscle fibers are bound together into sheets or bundles by reticular fibers and frequently elastic nets are also abundant. (From Stedman, 25th ed)
Serum globulins that migrate to the gamma region (most positively charged) upon ELECTROPHORESIS. At one time, gamma-globulins came to be used as a synonym for immunoglobulins since most immunoglobulins are gamma globulins and conversely most gamma globulins are immunoglobulins. But since some immunoglobulins exhibit an alpha or beta electrophoretic mobility, that usage is in decline.
An element in the alkali group of metals with an atomic symbol K, atomic number 19, and atomic weight 39.10. It is the chief cation in the intracellular fluid of muscle and other cells. Potassium ion is a strong electrolyte that plays a significant role in the regulation of fluid volume and maintenance of the WATER-ELECTROLYTE BALANCE.
The small mass of modified cardiac muscle fibers located at the junction of the superior vena cava (VENA CAVA, SUPERIOR) and right atrium. Contraction impulses probably start in this node, spread over the atrium (HEART ATRIUM) and are then transmitted by the atrioventricular bundle (BUNDLE OF HIS) to the ventricle (HEART VENTRICLE).
Fibroma Virus, Rabbit
Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay
An immunoassay utilizing an antibody labeled with an enzyme marker such as horseradish peroxidase. While either the enzyme or the antibody is bound to an immunosorbent substrate, they both retain their biologic activity; the change in enzyme activity as a result of the enzyme-antibody-antigen reaction is proportional to the concentration of the antigen and can be measured spectrophotometrically or with the naked eye. Many variations of the method have been developed.
A diverse superfamily of proteins that function as translocating proteins. They share the common characteristics of being able to bind ACTINS and hydrolyze MgATP. Myosins generally consist of heavy chains which are involved in locomotion, and light chains which are involved in regulation. Within the structure of myosin heavy chain are three domains: the head, the neck and the tail. The head region of the heavy chain contains the actin binding domain and MgATPase domain which provides energy for locomotion. The neck region is involved in binding the light-chains. The tail region provides the anchoring point that maintains the position of the heavy chain. The superfamily of myosins is organized into structural classes based upon the type and arrangement of the subunits they contain.
A powerful flexor of the thigh at the hip joint (psoas major) and a weak flexor of the trunk and lumbar spinal column (psoas minor). Psoas is derived from the Greek "psoa", the plural meaning "muscles of the loin". It is a common site of infection manifesting as abscess (PSOAS ABSCESS). The psoas muscles and their fibers are also used frequently in experiments in muscle physiology.
Microscopy, Electron, Scanning
Microscopy in which the object is examined directly by an electron beam scanning the specimen point-by-point. The image is constructed by detecting the products of specimen interactions that are projected above the plane of the sample, such as backscattered electrons. Although SCANNING TRANSMISSION ELECTRON MICROSCOPY also scans the specimen point by point with the electron beam, the image is constructed by detecting the electrons, or their interaction products that are transmitted through the sample plane, so that is a form of TRANSMISSION ELECTRON MICROSCOPY.
Sex Reassignment Surgery
Persons who provide care to those who need supervision or assistance in illness or disability. They may provide the care in the home, in a hospital, or in an institution. Although caregivers include trained medical, nursing, and other health personnel, the concept also refers to parents, spouses, or other family members, friends, members of the clergy, teachers, social workers, fellow patients.
Classic quantitative assay for detection of antigen-antibody reactions using a radioactively labeled substance (radioligand) either directly or indirectly to measure the binding of the unlabeled substance to a specific antibody or other receptor system. Non-immunogenic substances (e.g., haptens) can be measured if coupled to larger carrier proteins (e.g., bovine gamma-globulin or human serum albumin) capable of inducing antibody formation.
(11 alpha,13E,15S)-11,15-Dihydroxy-9-oxoprost-13-en-1-oic acid (PGE(1)); (5Z,11 alpha,13E,15S)-11,15-dihydroxy-9-oxoprosta-5,13-dien-1-oic acid (PGE(2)); and (5Z,11 alpha,13E,15S,17Z)-11,15-dihydroxy-9-oxoprosta-5,13,17-trien-1-oic acid (PGE(3)). Three of the six naturally occurring prostaglandins. They are considered primary in that no one is derived from another in living organisms. Originally isolated from sheep seminal fluid and vesicles, they are found in many organs and tissues and play a major role in mediating various physiological activities.
The internal individual struggle resulting from incompatible or opposing needs, drives, or external and internal demands. In group interactions, competitive or opposing action of incompatibles: antagonistic state or action (as of divergent ideas, interests, or persons). (from Merriam-Webster's Collegiate Dictionary, 10th ed)
Serum Albumin, Bovine
Specialized health care, supportive in nature, provided to a dying person. A holistic approach is often taken, providing patients and their families with legal, financial, emotional, or spiritual counseling in addition to meeting patients' immediate physical needs. Care may be provided in the home, in the hospital, in specialized facilities (HOSPICES), or in specially designated areas of long-term care facilities. The concept also includes bereavement care for the family. (From Dictionary of Health Services Management, 2d ed)
The ten-layered nervous tissue membrane of the eye. It is continuous with the OPTIC NERVE and receives images of external objects and transmits visual impulses to the brain. Its outer surface is in contact with the CHOROID and the inner surface with the VITREOUS BODY. The outer-most layer is pigmented, whereas the inner nine layers are transparent.
The voltage differences across a membrane. For cellular membranes they are computed by subtracting the voltage measured outside the membrane from the voltage measured inside the membrane. They result from differences of inside versus outside concentration of potassium, sodium, chloride, and other ions across cells' or ORGANELLES membranes. For excitable cells, the resting membrane potentials range between -30 and -100 millivolts. Physical, chemical, or electrical stimuli can make a membrane potential more negative (hyperpolarization), or less negative (depolarization).
Raja Chinna Roja
... was the first Indian film to feature live action with animation. It was Saravanan's wish to do this, without ... The idea of blending live action with animation was inspired by Who Framed Roger Rabbit (1988). The animated song was shot at a ... Raja Chinna Roja was the first Indian film to feature live action with animation. The film's cinematography was handled by T. S ... Ramanujam, Srinivasa (20 July 2019). "'Raja Chinna Roja' turns 30: When Rajinikanth danced with cartoon rabbits and elephants ...
In Chinese folklore, the Jade Rabbit was an animal that lived on the moon and accompanied Chang'e. Offerings of soy beans and ... Incense and candles light up the lanterns and Cambodians make prayers and then send if off into the river for their wishes and ... Cambodians believe the legend Cheadok, where a rabbit lives in the moon and watches over the Cambodian people. At midnight ... In order to live long without death, he asked for the elixir from Xiwangmu. But his wife, Chang'e, stole it on the fifteenth of ...
Exit Through the Kwik-E-Mart
Paula decides that she will call Marge live during her upcoming show to wish her a happy birthday. Meanwhile, Bart gets his ... The rabbit chews through the phone lines in the Simpsons' home, causing Marge to miss Paula's call. Paula becomes furious at ... Instead, he is punished by once again being locked up in the rabbit cage. When Bart tells Wiggum that he has to go to the ... In the episode, Bart is punished by Homer after letting a rabbit loose in the house. He gets revenge on his father by spray- ...
Fott lives in Nashville with his wife Laura and son Burton. "2016-1979 Remi Winners". WorldFest-Houston. "57th San Francisco ... He has voiced several characters in the animated films he has directed, including Potato in Potato Pants!, the Rabbit in I Want ... Fott has puppeteered with Wishing Chair Productions, the resident puppet troupe of Nashville Public Library. In 2014 Fott ... In 1991, he originated the role of Gaston in Beauty and the Beast: Live On Stage at Walt Disney World. Since moving to ...
Clover: One of the hutch does, who escapes in order to live with the wild rabbits. She is the most hardy of the hutch rabbits, ... However, Holly's group has managed to identify an Efrafan doe named Hyzenthlay who wishes to leave the warren and can recruit ... Boxwood: A buck hutch rabbit who escapes in order to live with the wild rabbits, and is taken under Strawberry's wing, as he ... Hazel: The novel's protagonist: A young rabbit who leads the rabbits from Sandleford and eventually becomes their Chief Rabbit ...
Old Bear Stories
He sometimes wishes he could fly, and he doesn't like to get his feet wet. Rabbit: an impulsive toy rabbit. Little Bear: a ... Doll) and a daughter) who live in a dolls' house in a corner of the play room. Old Bear Jolly Tail Little Bear Lost There Were ... Rabbit's cousin: female cousin of Rabbit, who occasionally stays with the toys. She wears a straw hat, and seems to like to ... Hoot the Owl: a toy owl living in the attic. Originally had a nest made of a bunch of socks that didn't match, until Little ...
... hunting is popular where hunting is no longer permitted or for those owners who do not wish to participate in hunting a live ... With the fashion for faster hunts, the beagle fell out of favor for chasing hare, but was still employed for rabbit hunting. In ... They are purpose bred and live their lives in cages undergoing experiments. The Rescue + Freedom Project (formerly Beagle ... and liver, a darker brown, and black. Liver is not common and is not permitted in some standards; it tends to occur with yellow ...
List of Kamen Rider Fourze characters
Although Gentaro respects his wish to live up to his father's expectations, he tells him that he should also do what he truly ... The Rabbit Hatch can be accessed by a Cosmic Energy (コズミックエナジー, Kozumikku Enajī) powered portal found in a locker in an ... but she does not know at the time that it is located on the Moon where she wishes to live on. Eventually, Tomoko joins a group ... She gets her wish to dance with Gentaro due to Shun's insistence and realizes that though she is leaving the high school, she ...
Joe Davis (artist)
Davis has stated that he does not wish to create "green rabbits or purple dogs", but rather to manipulate the reams of silent ... Audio Microscope - a microscope that translates light information into sound allowing you to "hear" living cells, each with its ... encoding the English Wikipedia into the apple tree genome to create a living, literal tree of knowledge Swan Song - sending a ...
He ended the song by wishing everyone a "Merry Christmas". In 1988, he made a brief cameo in Who Framed Roger Rabbit, when ... In his cricket form, he is charged to look after and guide the dead couple's son, Geppetto, as long as he lives. On October 25 ... Joseph Gordon-Levitt will voice the character in a live-action adaptation of the film, which will be released exclusively on ... More recently, Cricket and the Blue Fairy are the hosts of the Wishes: A Magical Gathering of Disney Dreams fireworks display ...
The Folk of the Faraway Tree
The Nursery Rhyme Land All of the people featured in nursery rhymes live here. The children all go up to visit Miss Muffet. ... The Land of Tea Parties A place for tea parties, with rabbit waiters. It is connected to Dame Slap's Land. They all celebrate ... People visit this Land to find out anything they wish to know. The three doors have three different names on them. The names ...
To the Moon
They looked at the night sky and made up a constellation: a rabbit with the Moon as its belly. The two agreed to meet at the ... Despite this, the doctors remain unable to find out exactly why Johnny wishes to go to the moon. The doctors also encounter an ... In the present, Rosalene and Watts eventually implant a memory sequence in which Joey did not die, and lived on to become a ... The doctors must solve this problem to fulfill Johnny's dying wish of going to the Moon. Eventually, the doctors gain access to ...
The Adventures of Dudley the Dragon
Crabby Tree (i.e. finding a lucky four-leaf clover, borrowing a luck rabbit's foot, etc.). In the episode "The Wishing Well", ... In the short-lived French version of the series, he was renamed "Ti-Louis". Mr. Robin - James Rankin (Seasons 1-5). A chipper, ... The Face in the Well - Jackie Richardson (Season 5). The face inside of a wishing well in the episode "The Wishing Well". ... Crabby Tree his wish to become a human being, and later changed him back into a tree after he learned that he preferred his old ...
Evening Standard British Film Awards
Wish You Were Here - David Leland Best Actor : Bob Hoskins - Who Framed Roger Rabbit, The Lonely Passion of Judith Hearne Best ... Still Lives Most Promising Newcomer : Kristin Scott Thomas - A Handful of Dust, Jodhi May - A World Apart Peter Sellers Award ... Wish You Were Here Best Film : Hope and Glory - John Boorman Best Screenplay : Alan Bennett - Prick Up Your Ears Best Technical ... The Nine Lives of Tomas Katz Peter Sellers Award for Comedy : Hugh Grant - Bridget Jones's Diary Technical Achievement Award : ...
... the female protagonist in School Rumble The Tenma from A Dark Rabbit Has Seven Lives This disambiguation page lists articles ... If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.. ...
List of live-action films based on cartoons and comics
Peter Rabbit (2018) Peter Rabbit 2: The Runaway (2021) The Phantom (1943) The Phantom (1996) Pinocchio (TBA) Pippi Longstocking ... Richie Rich's Christmas Wish (1998) Riki-Oh: The Story of Ricky (1991) The Rocketeer (1991) Robin Hood (TBA) Sabrina the ... This is a list of live action theatrical, television, or direct-to-video/DVD films that were based on cartoons and comics: The ... Strange (TV, 1978) Doctor Rabbit (TBA) Doctor Strange (2016) Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (2022) Dora and the ...
Live in Glasgow (Paul Rodgers album)
"Wishing Well" (Rodgers, Kossoff, John "Rabbit" Bundrick, Kirke) - 3:29 "All Right Now" (Rodgers, Fraser) - 6:27 "I'm a Mover" ( ... Live in Glasgow is a Live album by Paul Rodgers of Free, Bad Company and Queen + Paul Rodgers fame. A DVD of the same name and ...
I Wish It Would Rain (single, 1973) Yamauchi appears on the live b-side of this single. Coast to Coast: Overture and Beginners ... The Good Times Roll Band Live (2009). Recorded in 1976 Samurai (1970) Kappa (1971) Kossoff, Kirke, Tetsu and Rabbit (1972) ... He retired from the music industry in the late 1990s, and moved to the countryside with his family to live a quiet life. ... In 1972, he contributed to the album Kossoff, Kirke, Tetsu and Rabbit with Free guitarist Paul Kossoff and drummer Simon Kirke ...
", "The Princess That Wore A Rabbit-Skin Dress", and "The Bear". A great lord had no living relatives except a little ... rose up and told his father that this was the woman he wished to marry. The gooseherd played on his pipe, and all Tattercoats's ... ", "The King who Wished to Marry His Daughter", "The She-Bear", "Donkeyskin", "Mossycoat ...
List of films with live action and animation
Toad (Library Only) 1949 - Señor Droopy 1949 - Rabbit Hood (footage from The Adventures of Robin Hood) 1950 - Atom Man vs. ... The Adventures of the Wishing Rock 2009 - The Pink Panther 2 (animated opening sequence, closing scene with animated character ... This is a list of films with live-action and animation, films that combine live action and animated elements, typically ... other live action scenes) 1959 - Darby O'Gill and the Little People 1959 - The Mouse That Jack Built (live action sequence at ...
Live On KCRW)" (7" & 2x CDs, August 1996, UK No. 61) "Come On In" / "Blind Rabbit Choir" (7", February 1998, US) "Maria's ... "Wish You Were Here" (with Thom Yorke) (Pink Floyd cover) on "Lords of Dogtown: Music from the Motion Picture" (2005) "Dark as a ... The last four live shows, Linkous did together with Fennesz during a European tour that was held during October 2009. Linkous ... "Live Reviews: Sparklehorse/Varnaline April 13, 1999 The Horseshoe Tavern, Toronto". Chart Attack, review by Chris Burland "CD ...
The bacteria are a major group of prokaryotic living organisms. Bacteria may also refer to: Bacteria (malware) or Rabbit ... If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.. ...
Yume Kira Dream Shoppe
She realizes she wishes for the one she likes to call her by her name instead of telling her that he loves her in her dream and ... Wings of the Thousand Year Crane - The wings of a crane said to have lived for one thousand years. If drunk in green tea, it ... Noa Ozawa A shy girl who often confides in her plush rabbit, Alpha, and is happy when Alpha suddenly develops the ability to ... Listening for wishes that travel on the wind and aided by an assistant named Alpha, Rin offers magical wares to grant these ...
List of Date A Live characters
He left the AST to "find a suitable master to serve", and joined Ratatoskr, but left a wish to be reinstated in case he wanted ... Her Astral Dress, El, consists of a green rabbit suit and a white petticoat. Her AST codename is . Yoshinon (よしのん, Yoshinon) A ... "Date A Live III". Anime News Network. Retrieved 22 January 2021. Hodgkins, Crystalyn. "Date A Live Anime's 3rd Season Reveals ... and lived around 30 years ago. Mana was just an ordinary middle-school student living with Shinji, until one day, he brought ...
Rabbits is presented with the tagline "In a nameless city deluged by a continuous rain... three rabbits live with a fearful ... ", "I only wish they would go somewhere", "It had something to do with the telling of time", and "no one must find out about ... In that film, excerpts from Rabbits appear but the rabbits are associated with three mysterious Polish characters who live in a ... Rabbits at IMDb David Lynch's Rabbits - random Rabbits episode generator in Flash. ...
2002 Rabbit and Turtle Go to School (by Lucy Floyd), 2003 The Wishing of Biddy Malone (by Joy Cowley), 2004 The Redwall ... He and his wife, children's author Anika Denise, lived in Providence, Rhode Island, prior to moving to Barrington, Rhode Island ...
Alice in Wonderland (1951 film)
A live-action re-imagining, Alice in Wonderland, was released in 2010, starring Mia Wasikowska as Alice. It was directed by Tim ... In Aladdin and the King of Thieves, the Genie turns into the White Rabbit. Weebo shows clips of the film on her screen in ... During the song "When You Wish Upon a Star" in Disney's Pinocchio, the Alice in Wonderland book can be seen on the bookshelf ... A live-action adaptation of Carroll's works and the animated film, Alice in Wonderland, directed by Tim Burton, was released in ...
Recorded Live in Louisville, 1982, MVD Visual) One in a Million (Recorded Live in Montreal, 1989, MVD Visual) Saturday Night ... Rabbit Ears/BMG Kidz) 1992, with John Candy Message for the Mess Age (Rhino Entertainment) 1992 Tokyo (Dreamsville - Japan) ... 1996 Christmas Wish (Big Notes) 1996 Tokyo (Rounder Records) 1997 You're Nice People, You Are (Rounder Records) 1997 You Gotta ... 2007 Live from Mountain Stage (Blue Plate) 2002 Live at the Wax Museum (Edisun) 2003, with John Sebastian Transmissions ( ...
The Rabbits' Wedding
... that he wishes she will stay by his side forever. The white rabbit accepts the black rabbit's wish and love. A wedding is ... The rabbits live in the forest, where they go on journeys. The black rabbit (male) feels conflicted; finally he reveals why he ... The Rabbits' Wedding was published on April 30, 1958, and depicted the love affair and wedding of two bunnies, one white and ... The Rabbits' Wedding is a children's picture book created and illustrated by American author and illustrator Garth Williams, ...
Elizabeth of Hungary, Queen of Serbia
Therefore, it is possible that Ana lived separately from Milutin since 1292. Confirmation that Milutin didn't live with Ana in ... Later excavations in Rabbits' Island (now Margaret Island) did not find any evidence of her grave. Elizabeth was revered as ... Saint Margaret died in 1270 and, according to documents, she wished that her niece would become the next Abbess of her ... A 1265 document and the life history of her aunt Saint Margaret, briefly mention her as living in the Monastery of the Blessed ...
Chi's Sweet Home
"Chi Wishes Upon A Star". Transcription: "Chi, hoshi o negau" (Japanese: チー、星を願う。). July 7, 2009 (2009-07-07). ... Juri's brought a Crab with her from her home and Chi's interesred in the live crab, also Juri decides to pet Chi but is a ... Chi visits the Furukawas, sees Mi-chan the rabbit, and waits.. 34. "Chi is Impersonated". Transcription: "Chi, mane sa reru" ( ... Chi is sad that she's not allowed to go outside and play with the black bear cat so Chi waits by the door all day wishing to go ...
Bengal famine of 1943
Very often, these girls lived in constant fear of injury or death, but the brothels were their sole means of survival. ... Agriculturalists in the Punjab wished to hold onto stocks to a small extent to cover their own rice deficit, but more ... "Run Rabbit Run", pp. 191-218). ... Sometimes this happened while the victim was still living. ... In the years before the famine, between half and three quarters of the rural poor were living in a "semi-starved condition".[10 ...
Sartre himself lived on a diet of rabbits sent to him by a friend of de Beauvior living in Anjou. The rabbits were usually ... He said he did not wish to be "transformed" by such an award, and did not want to take sides in an East vs. West cultural ... I would like people to remember the milieu or historical situation in which I lived, ... how I lived in it, in terms of all the ... Living with Mother. Sartre and the problem of maternity, Benedict O'Donohoe, International WebjournalSens Public. ...
Sierra de Guadarrama
... motivated partly by the large quantity of people who wish to live near the mountains. The most important cities are San Lorenzo ... Squirrel, weasel, Iberian ibex, rabbit, roe deer, genet, boar, hare, garden dormouse, Eurasian wolf, badger and fox. Birds. ... It is in this region that all cities and the majority of people live; this also means that of all distinguished elevations, it ...
"BBC Democracy Live. BBC. 12 September 2012. Retrieved 12 September 2012.. *^ a b "Kelvin MacKenzie offers 'profuse apologies' ... The 350 passengers arrived at the ground at about 2:20 pm. Many supporters wished to enjoy the day and were in no hurry to ... Everyone in the office) seemed paralysed-"looking like rabbits in the headlights"-as one hack described them. The error staring ... Of those who lost their lives the following young men were from Sefton families." The memorial was unveiled on 4 October 1991 ( ...
Given that these rabbits and hares have average mature weights from 1.8 kg (4.0 lb) in rabbits to 3.8 and 4.2 kg (8.4 and 9.3 ... Four Baikal seal (Pusa sibirica) pups were taken in Lake Baikal. They are considered a predator even for live grey seal ( ... It is warding off crows wishing to scavenge it.. White-tailed eagles are known to prey on about 170 species of bird, the most ... Chapman, J. A., & Flux, J. E. (Eds.). (1990). Rabbits, hares and pikas: status survey and conservation action plan. IUCN. ...
69.2 years for those living in the Northern Territory to a high of 75.0 years for those living in New South Wales.[ ... "Rabbit-Proof Fence (2002) on ASO - Australia's audio and visual heritage online". australianscreen. Retrieved 2 June 2011.. ... and her ashes were scattered according to her wishes. ... "Living with the Past". FOCUS Asia-Pacific. Vol. 9. September ... Maynard, John; Haskins, Victoria (2016). Living with the Locals: Early Europeans' Experience of Indigenous Life. National ...
Rabbit and Rabbit's Feat where Wile E. Coyote declares at the end "My name is Mud." Another Looney Tunes short that features ... Prisoners lived on the second tier of the fort, in unfinished, open-air gun rooms called casemates. Mudd and his three ... When Mudd returned home, well-wishing friends and strangers, as well as inquiring newspaper reporters, besieged him. Mudd was ... Spangler lived with the Mudd family for about 18 months, earning his keep by doing carpentry, gardening, and other farm chores, ...
Mehmet Ali Ağca
This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. Please help by adding reliable sources. ... Ağca's shooting of the Pope and possible KGB involvement is featured in Tom Clancy's 2002 novel, Red Rabbit, and Frederick ... On 2 May 2008, Ağca asked to be awarded Polish citizenship as he wished to spend the final years of his life in Poland, Pope ... Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately, especially if ...
... lived as a hermit on an island in Derwentwater, now named after him. Kentigern, who lived and preached in the area before ... The latter, already prosperous from the wool trade, wished to expand its sheep farming, and in 1208 bought large tracts of land ... Peter Rabbit (television series). *Beatrix Potter's The Tales of Peter Rabbit and Friends ... who lived in Keswick after retiring from teaching. The pioneer mountaineers and photographers George and Ashley Abraham ...
It is as if in my one life I have lived many lives." ... as she wished, on the land around Ghost Ranch. ... she won the League's William Merritt Chase still-life prize for her oil painting Dead Rabbit with Copper Pot. Her prize was a ... O'Keeffe and Stieglitz lived together in New York until 1929, when O'Keeffe began spending part of the year in the Southwest, ... That August she visited Ghost Ranch, north of Abiquiú for the first time, and decided immediately to live there; in 1940, she ...
He always lived on the edge and I was always waiting for a 'phone call to say that he had died but I never dreamed it would be ... He is quoted as shouting "Go on my son!" and wishing him luck when he first heard Plant's version on the radio. Arden paid ... Other musicians such as Alan White, Gem Archer, Midge Ure, Zak Starkey, Rabbit Bundrick, Steve Ellis and Tony Rivers appeared ... Live It Up! - (1963) Starring David Hemmings and Jennifer Moss. Marriott was typecast as the Cockney drummer called "Ricky".[93 ...
Digital television transition in the United States
In New York City, many called the FCC because they lived in apartment buildings with a single roof antenna which was not ... On February 20, 2009, the FCC released an order stating that stations that wish to go all digital before the final June 12, ... Rabbit ears get reprieve with digital TV delay. CNN. February 4, 2009. Retrieved February 4, 2009. ... The area never had UHF before DTV, so most people had VHF antennas, while few people lived in apartment buildings. The higher ...
Live birds were also used as decoys. They were placed in the water and had a rope and a weight at the end of the rope so the ... Anyone wishing to try wildfowling is recommended to contact a local club or try the wildfowling permit scheme run by the ... Live decoys were used in front of blinds, as well as shotguns holding many shells. Hunting was done throughout the year. In ... Live ducks were used as decoys as well as bait such as corn or other grain to attract waterfowl. ...
Male castrated rabbit.. ox. Male castrated draft animal.. spay. Female neutered cat.. poulard. Female spayed ... Neutering increases life expectancy in cats: one study found castrated male cats live twice as long as intact males, while ... if the owner wishes to keep the dog entire to breed or if the owner is unable to afford the veterinary fees associated with ... spayed female cats live 62% longer than intact females. Non-neutered cats in the U.S. are three times more likely to require ...
Live coverEdit. When breeding live cover, the mare is usually boarded at the stud. She may be "teased" several times with a ... Is there a market for the foal in the event that the owner does not wish to keep the foal for its entire life? ... Halfway through gestation the fetus is the size of between a rabbit and a beagle. The most dramatic fetal development occurs in ... Live cover: the mare is brought to the stallion's residence and is covered "live" in the breeding shed. She may also be turned ...
Small game: rabbit, hare, squirrel, opossum, raccoon, porcupine, skunk, ring-tailed cat, armadillo, ruffed grouse ... The American bison is a large bovid which inhabited much of western North America prior to the 1800s, living on the prairies in ... conservation movement as we recognize it today was due to the influence of powerful aristocratic hunters who wished to preserve ... Deer, pigs, goats, rabbits, hare, tahr and chamois all adapted well to the New Zealand terrain, and with no natural predators, ...
Dartmoor Zoological Park
ELLIS BOWEN DAW - Born 15th September 1928 - FOUNDER OF DARTMOOR WILDLIFE PARK 29 JUNE 1968 - Here's to those who wish me well ... The Treby family lived on the estate until the late 19th century. ... domestic rabbits, raccoon dogs, reindeer, Azara's agouti, ... The group criticised the living conditions for the animals and the safety barriers, calling for the zoo's licence to be revoked ...
I live in China, so we're neighbours! :) I think people here would draw the line at seafood like fish and squid. The exact ... huggi - never stop exploring (talk) 03:51, 25 August 2015 (UTC) (wish WP would auto-sign every post *dreaming*) Well, maybe we ... Rabbit_as_food , 1 , , Rat_as_food , 1 , , Rats_as_food , 1 , , Salmon_as_food , 0 , , Sardine_as_food , 1 , , Sardines_as_food ... I live in Singapore and I've seen turtle meat soup or friends eating monkey beef myself. This is really disgusting (from the ...
For my own part I wish the Bald Eagle had not been chosen the Representative of our Country. He is a Bird of bad moral ... He does not get his Living honestly. You may have seen him perched on some dead Tree near the River, where, too lazy to fish ... With all this Injustice, he is never in good Case but like those among Men who live by Sharping & Robbing he is generally poor ... Living with wildlife: Turkey: Minnesota DNR. Dnr.state.mn.us. Retrieved on 2012-12-19. ...
Surnames by country
The Armenian families living in Turkey usually have Armenian surnames and generally have the suffix -yan, -ian, or, using ... The father may also choose to give the child both his parents' surnames if he wishes (that is Gustavo Paredes, whose parents ... rabbit, etc.). Many are named after neighbouring peoples: Horvat, Hrovat, or Hrovatin (Croat), Furlan (Friulian), Nemec (German ... from the land or state that one lived in or awarded: Chen 陳 after the state of Chen, Cai 蔡 after the state of Cai; ...
Followers of Jainism believe that all living organisms whether they are micro-organism are living and have a soul, and have one ... horses or rabbits. Others support meat eating for scientific, nutritional and cultural reasons, including religious ones. Some ... this is understood to be a result of efforts to present a meal that is respectful of the diets of any person who would wish to ... any living creatures, do not keep pigs and fowl,. and do not sell live cattle. ...
List of diminutives by language
The choice of suffix may depend on the noun's gender as well as the degree of smallness/affection that the speaker wishes to ... For generic use (for living beings and inanimate objects), Esperanto has a single diminutive suffix, "-et". ... rabbit (1380), Sagitta, señorita, spaghetti, suffragette, swallet (c. 1660), taquito, towelette, wallet (1350s) ... lives by the stream'. Double diminutives also occur in certain words f.e. lapsukainen (child, not a baby anymore), lapsonen ( ...
... and fed each to a different rabbit. The rabbit that had ingested the good stalks remained well, but the rabbit that had ... According to the American College of Chest Physicians (ACCP), warfarin may be used in lactating women who wish to breast-feed ... Unlike warfarin, which is readily excreted, newer anticoagulant poisons also accumulate in the liver and kidneys after ... severe liver disease, uncontrolled hypertension. For patients undergoing surgery, treatment with anticoagulants is generally ...
Bird and small pet products are created under the All Living Things label, and includes most items necessary for bird and small ... Some stores also ask customers if they wish to donate a dollar at the register when they use a credit or debit card. PetSmart ... Rather than selling dogs, cats, rabbits, and other larger animals in the store, PetSmart donates space to local rescue groups. ... Living beings deprived of water for days or even weeks. Sick and injured animals denied veterinary care. Emaciated, severely ...
Globo de Ouro de melhor atriz em filme dramático - Wikipédia, a enciclopédia livre
Summer Wishes, Winter Dreams 1974. Gena Rowlands ‡. Mabel Longhetti. A Woman Under the Influence ... I Want to Live! Ingrid Bergman. Gladys Aylward. The Inn of the Sixth Happiness ... Rabbit Hole Jennifer Lawrence ‡. Ree Dolly. Winter's Bone Michelle Williams ‡. Cynthia "Cindy" Hellers. Blue Valentine ...
Accidents Take Lives of Young Alumni (July/August 2005). Illinois Alumni, 18(1), 47. ... An illegal punch to the back of the head or neck is known as a rabbit punch. ... and Eastern Europe prove to be filled with young aspiring athletes who wish to become the future of boxing. Even in the U.S., ... "rabbit-punch") or the kidneys. They are prohibited from holding the ropes for support when punching, holding an opponent while ...
... are in justice entitled to live their lives with a due measure of that "restricted freedom" to which Herbert Spencer alludes.[ ... Do not slave holders wish to make the black man other kind?" Later, in The Descent of Man (1871), he argued that "There is ... He took out a full-page ad in several newspapers, featuring a rabbit with sticking plaster over the eyes, and the caption, "How ... Kuhn, Gabriel (2010). Sober Living for the Revolution: Hardcore Punk, Straight Edge, and Radical Politics. PM Press. p. 137. ...
"Victorious, best wishes to one who fucks well").. It is famously used in Catullus 32: sed domī maneās parēsque nōbīs. novem ... The verb arrigō, arrigere meant "to have an erection". Suetonius's Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Augustus 69, contains the ... son of rabbit-filled Celtiberia,. Egnatius, made handsome by your dark beard,. and your teeth brushed clean with Iberian piss ... Futuō, a core item of the lexicon, lives on in most of the Romance languages, sometimes with its sense somewhat weakened: ...
The Four Seasons (Poussin)
Ixion, King of the Lapiths, Deceived by Juno, Who He Wished to Seduce ... The Private Lives of Adam and Eve (1960). *El pecado de Adán y Eva (1969) ... The Madonna of the Rabbit. *Madonna with the Blue Diadem. *Maestà (Cimabue) ...
Circle of Stories . Storytellers . Tchin | PBS
The Narragansett people live in Southern New England. Rabbit s Wish for Snow. Let me tell you about Rabbits. Long in the way ... Oh, this made Rabbit so happy that he sung his song stronger and harder: Oh how I wish it would snow; Oh how I wish it would ... And he started singing his song, Oh how I wish it would snow; Oh how I wish it would snow . And as Rabbit danced and prayed and ... Rabbit s Wish For Snow Listen to Audio (Real Player Required). Download Real Player Back to top ...
Living | Shop One
model] => 375021 [title] => Rabbit Wish Pot [display_price] => $80 [buyitnowbutton] => Add to cart. ... model] => Black Bear Wish Pot [title] => Black Bear Wish Pot [display_price] => $80 [buyitnowbutton] => Add to cart. ... model] => Bird Wish Pot [title] => Bird Wish Pot [display_price] => $80 [buyitnowbutton] => Add to cart. ... model] => Owl Wish Pot [title] => Owl Wish Pot [display_price] => $80 [buyitnowbutton] => Add to cart. ...
Make A Donation or Sponsor A Rabbit | SaveABunny
You dont have to adopt a rabbit to help. You dont even have to live nearby.. All you have to do is care. ... Make A Donation or Sponsor A Rabbit. Tings Winter Wish. Click on the image below to buy a snowflake or three for rescue ... Optional) Rabbit(s) to Sponsor. Some guidance for one-time donations: *Bunny Nibbles Donation of $10.00 helps to buy green ... You will also be the angel that saves a rabbits life. Oliver, before and after extensive surgery and special needs care. ...
Dear Mark: D-Ribose, Bean Sprouts, Backyard Rabbits, and More | Mark's Daily Apple
I wish I had a kale garden. I live in a condo so I just have a little indoor aerogarden. ... The easiest way to tell if the rabbit is infected is to simply cut the liver in half, if you see worms dont eat the liver and ... A rabbit farmer likely has domesticated rabbits. Anhurset said that the parasite may be found in wild rabbits. ... rabbit (4-H, meat raised rabbit). 3 groups each got 1 rabbit to kill, cook and eat. Two of the groups were able to cook them ...
What Season Is It? Duck Or Rabbit - Multiple Sclerosis - MedHelp
I just wish they figure this out! Keep praying..I need a little help down here. siv1- Im not sure which clinic shes referring ... I know it is quite a drive for you, but have you tried the Cleveland Clinic? When I lived at Indian Lake, that was where I went ... Rabbit? But its duck season!! Rabbits dont fly silly Mrs. Fudd. She said that CC was stumped over my case, as well as her. ... So her I am, playing duck, ..is it a duck, it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, maybe its a rabbit, AH heck we dont know ...
Forum: How to wrap a rabid rabbit - Martin Gregory on being defeated by the spoken word | New Scientist
Danes wished to sound different, so they put hot potatoes in their mouths.. Oxford English is another - a dialect that arose ... and reproduce for the rest of their lives. Once programmed, thats that.. New sounds cannot easily be accommodated. The deaf ... But ask them to repeat rapid rabid rabbit wrap it,. they say rabbit rabbit rabbit rabbit. ... is related to other living Latin languages, such as Italian, Spanish and. Rumanian, but its pronunciation is bizarre. Cockney ...
A Two Part Examination of Cost and Value - Part 1. In Defense of Food - The Millions
We dont live in Rabbit Angstroms world anymore, though maybe we wish we did. Essays ... Rabbit is "irritated" by Ruths friends. The strap of his golf bag "gnaws at his shoulder." The chair in his living room " ... "The Lives They Lived" issue of the NY Times Magazine - year-end remembrances of those who died in the previous 12 months - on ... yet reading Rabbit, Run, I was struck by just how differently Updike depicts Rabbits dislocation, compared with the renderings ...
Albums Of Our Lives: Frightened Rabbit's The Midnight Organ Fight - The Rumpus.net
I close my eyes tight and wish I never had. When I open them, hes still there, but only barely. ... Albums of Our Lives: Frightened Rabbits The Midnight Organ Fight. By Whitney Van Laningham ... I live in a two-bedroom apartment above a bar called Whiskey Rebel with a roommate who leaves banana peels in the bathtub, and ... Tags: affair, Albums of Our Lives, alcohol, anxiety, banjo, break-ups, breaking up, bushwick, California, Central Park, ...
North-east mechanic finds live rabbit under bonnet while carrying out MOT - Evening Express
Email you wish to send this Post to. Send Email. Cancel ... North-east mechanic finds live rabbit under bonnet while ... Dave, who has been a mechanic for 10 years, said: "Ive seen plenty of rabbits and birds stuck in cars, but never a live one. ... North-east mechanic finds live rabbit under bonnet while carrying out MOT. ... The rabbit is now sat in a cage eating carrots and lettuce with some water, but my. dog Cooper doesnt seem too sure. ...
The Rabbit Who Wanted to Be a Wolf Lyrics Skiltron
Walking in the meadows Eating the grass There is a rabbit With no talent or light You are not going to last Living in my ... The Rabbit Who Wanted to Be a Wolf Lyrics. ... Wishing me to fall. You just cant be quiet. You desire what I ... There is a rabbit. With no talent or light. You are not going to last. Living in my footsteps. The rope is getting thinner. And ... The rabbit who wanted to be a wolf. Born to be a whistle, dont get to be a horn. The rabbit had to learn the hard way. And now ...
The Red Rabbit Kitchen & Bar Restaurant - Sacramento, CA | OpenTable
Book now at The Red Rabbit Kitchen & Bar in Sacramento, CA. Explore menu, see photos and read 11 reviews: Great food. ... We lived Red Rabbit of old and wish them success as they work through the kinks. ... Does The Red Rabbit Kitchen & Bar offer delivery through OpenTable or takeout?. The Red Rabbit Kitchen & Bar offers takeout ... How is The Red Rabbit Kitchen & Bar restaurant rated?. The Red Rabbit Kitchen & Bar is rated 4.7 stars by 8 OpenTable diners. ...
Savannah - Female Californian Dwarf Mix Rabbit in WA - PetRescue
Help create happiness and save lives this Christmas. With Christmas just around the corner wishes can come true! Can you help ... Another successful adoption - amazing work Lost Souls Rabbit Refuge! More successful adoptions - amazing work Lost Souls Rabbit ... Savannah is a medium sized rabbit at 2.5-2.6kg.. Food, food and more food! Sav loves her food and although she arrived slightly ... Thank you for taking the time to view our beautiful rabbits. We love them all and know you will too! ...
September 6, 2006 - Everything2.com
I wish I had nictitating membranes to flick at them.). I like to give snake eyes to shapely women, or to really muscular men, ... I, on the other hand, had been to this restaurant a lot when I actually lived in the city. Now that Im out in the suburbs -- ... Theyre mammals, mostly, rabbits and mice, meekly waiting for their stops. Sometimes someone gives me the snake look back. We ... You shall live in beauty and without physical corruption for as long as you retain this.". Mari grasps for the amulet with ...
Magician ordered to pull rabbit disaster plan out of his hat after he was forced to buy special bunny licence | National Post
Department of Agriculture requires a rabbit to be licensed, which is weird enough, but the magician must also have a plan ready ... He wishes his magic wand could wave away the red tape. Instead, he has another piece of paper to keep him and his rabbit ... where he makes a living making his rabbit, Casey, magically appear in a variety of places (birthday gift, miniature library, ... The U.S. Department of Agriculture requires the rabbit to be licensed, which is weird enough, but where things enter the rabbit ...
Peter Rabbit (film) - Wikipedia
Live-Action/Animated Pic (EXCLUSIVE)". Variety. Retrieved September 27, 2016. Gaul, Lou (October 14, 2016). "Wish list: Bruce ... Peter Rabbit is a 2018 3D live-action/computer-animated comedy film, based upon the character of the same name created by ... Galuppo, Mia (October 18, 2016). "Domhnall Gleeson to Play Mr McGregor in Live-Action Peter Rabbit". The Hollywood Reporter. ... A sequel, Peter Rabbit 2: The Runaway, was released on March 25, 2021. In Englands Lake District, Peter Rabbit, his cousin ...
Rabbits, Threads, and Mantis Arms | Harvard University Undergraduate Application Essay | GradeSaver
... "guarding a tree for rabbits." The story behind it involves a farmer who saw a rabbit r... ... If you wish to include an additional essay, you may do so. Possible topics include: Unusual circumstances in your life, Travel ... or living experiences in other countries, A letter to your future college roommate, An intellectual experience (course, project ... Rabbits, Threads, and Mantis Arms Harvard University Rabbits, Threads, and Mantis Arms Anonymous Occasionally, students feel ...
Maude's Rainbow Bridge Pet Loss Memorial
I wish it was longer. I didnt think she would live that long. Kidney disease and arthritis are evil things.. Hi Maude, I ... She surprised me by stalking a rabbit and maybe killing him. She sat on the deck a lot. I miss her coming up and sitting by me ... I was wishing it could be warmer for you when you were sick. I will always love you. Lizzy reminds me of you sometimes the way ... I wish she could be here healthy and enjoying the warm weather. We would play outside. She would chase a string and hide in the ...
Volkswagen Rabbit Replacement Brake Parts | Pads, Rotors, Calipers
... and poor stopping with your Volkswagen Rabbit, we have the replacement brake parts that will restore performance. ... If you have any troubles navigating our website, feel free to contact us using phone, email, or live chat. If you have any ... it is sold as the Rabbit. The brand unveiled this model in the mid-1970s and it took the Volkswagen Rabbit only a few seasons ... The Volkswagen Rabbit is a compact car from the leading German auto brand Volkswagen. At the domestic market and in some other ...
Rabbit Hole | The Village Voice
The Rabbit Room | Settling on This Side of Jordan
We no longer live, but Christ lives in us - but are we now living by the faith of the Son of God, who loved us and gave Himself ... I wish I could remember the authors name. I know I still have that book, stored away in one of my book boxes in a closet ... Stay up to date with the latest Rabbit Room news. The Rabbit Room. The Rabbit Room fosters Christ-centered community and ... Without that vision of Gods reality being manifested through our lives by faith, the people, all those people in our lives - ...
Ted's Bio | Dancing Rabbit Ecovillage
... and in a fit of inspiration knew I wanted to be at Dancing Rabbit. I wished to live a unique life. As a child I had sometimes ... and start living the life I wanted to live right now. After that, there was no turning back; following a winters journey south ... rather than forever looking at how other people in other places lived their lives. Traveling has been a tremendous education-- ... Last year we lived across the street from the ocean on the coast of Maine, where my family had just bought land, and parts of ...
Dandelion's Lesson | House Rabbit Society
... hay head tilt health heart House Rabbit Handbook housing Hrs Conference HRS Events international Internet litterbox liver loss ... What about Dandelion? What was she feeling? I wished she could have told me. ... movies obesity outdoors pain paralysis Pasteurella pellets photos play poisons Portuguese Rabbit Center Rabbit meat rabbit ... Our lives too fell into an altered routine. Mine included making time to administer a variety of medicines twice daily. Hers ...
1979 Volkswagen Rabbit Door Window Seals - CARiD.com
Tigers Reproduce Like Rabbits But Barely Survive | Live Science
By wiping out animals the tigers feed upon, hunters are inadvertently starving the very beasts they wish to profit from. ... Live Science is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. ... Live Science is part of Future US Inc, an international media group and leading digital publisher. Visit our corporate site. ... Tigers Reproduce Like Rabbits But Barely Survive. By Ker Than 15 December 2006. ...
Many pet rabbits will die in Second Life on Saturday | Rock, Paper, Shotgun
Virtual rabbits across Second Life will fall asleep on Saturday then never wake up, now that the their digital food supply has ... Some rabbits will live on forever, the last of their kind. If you wish that fate upon your rabbit, apparently some kindly ... By Saturday, rabbits will run out of food and enter hibernation.. The rabbits arent dead, theyre sleeping. They simply can ... Ozimals did give rabbit owners a brief chance to save their rabbits. Before shutting down, they gave away items which make ...
EPBOT: My White Rabbit Reveal!
The White Rabbit is so awesome! The detail is gorgeous and I am really jelly!!. Wish I lived near DragonCon. ... But that is an AMAZING costume! I wish I lived in the South so I could go to DragonCon and see it in person (and you of course ... So awesome! I cant wait to see Johns costume (the Cheshire Cat is a personal favorite) and your moms, too!! I wish I lived ... I wish I could see it in person just so I could gush over all the little details. Great job, and its FANTASTIC to have you ...
How to Keep Rabbits Out of Your Garden | HubPages
Here are some hints and tips on how to keep rabbits out of the garden. ... Rabbits like the same vegetables that we do, but we dont want them eating ours. ... MercyGrace, I wish I had the space to use a decoy of lettuce for the rabbit, but I dont. Thanks goodness we dont have ... Actually living on an Island surrounded by the Bay and the Ocean, you wouldnt think that we have Rabbits here, but we do! Our ...
My Rabbits Need a Loving Home | BackYard Chickens
Wish I lived closer I would love to give your bunnies a great home!. good luck! ... My Rabbits Need a Loving Home Discussion in Buy Sell Auction - Archives started by unlikelyfarmers, Mar 26, 2008. ... We live in Pennsylvania about an hour and a half west of Philadelphia. Thanks for listening ... Rats living the dream Lucozade posted Jul 17, 2019 at 3:52 PM ... I might be able to take 1. I live about an hour west of Philly ...
Needle Felters? | BackYard Chickens
Are your rabbits solid wool or is there filler or wire armature in there? I want to do this so badly! I wish you lived near me ... I can see rabbit wool felted items selling well at a rabbit show.. Heck if Rabbit Jerky sells well... ... I figure I might be able to felt some things to sell for when I go to the big rabbit show in Feb. in Lebanon, PA.. Maybe some ... This is EXACTLY what I am after, I want to make rabbits. They have changed my life, literally in the last year in ways that I ...
Daycare Children and Rabbits | House Rabbit Society
Our first rabbit taught us how she wished to be handled. Sniffles was 14 pounds of intelligent, matronly rabbit, who took no ... head tilt health heart history House Rabbit Handbook housing Hrs Conference HRS Events international Internet litterbox liver ... outdoors overpopulation pain paralysis Pasteurella pellets photos play poisons Portuguese Rabbit Center Rabbit meat rabbit ... Our rabbits are very special to us. I believe that with care and a gradual approach, bunnies and small children can enrich each ...
Baby RabbitsBunnyVelveteen RabbitHoleDomestic rabbitsSquirrelsOutdoor hutchBurrowRose ByrneLoveMother'sRescueUncommonDancing RabbitPeter RabbitVigilantMakeBunnies liveBirdsTimeSaveABunnyMidnight Organ FightCagesCreaturesGuinea pigAdoptionCompanionLifeYearsFindHeckInvolvementWhite RabbitVolkswagen RabbitInfectionCareStewSurviveApparentlyPopulationsAllergiesMeatInitiallyColourDandelionStoryMurderFoodFurryWarrenBeanDiseaseHouseEarsPetsSpecialCousinCloserWild
- Bunny Nibbles Donation of $10.00 helps to buy green veggies one week for a rabbit. (saveabunny.org)
- Bunny Tender Care Donation $50-$75 pays for a veterinary exam for a rescued rabbit. (saveabunny.org)
- Bunny Kisses Donation of $100+ pays for the spay or neuter of a rescued rabbit, or pays for one day of shelter cleaning help. (saveabunny.org)
- Bunny Pure Delight Donation of $250 pays for the rescue, spay or neuter and food for 6 months for a deserving rabbit. (saveabunny.org)
- Bunny Bliss Donation of $500 pays for the rescue, spay/neuter and year long care for a rescued rabbit, or the surgery needed for a special needs rabbit like Oliver who would otherwise be euthanized at a local shelter. (saveabunny.org)
- We are out of money, and now the government is spending time, and money, worrying about an emergency plan for a bunny rabbit. (nationalpost.com)
- To promote the show, the library ran a picture of me holding a bunny rabbit. (nationalpost.com)
- I told her I could understand needing a licence if I was using tigers, but I was using a bunny rabbit, a three-pound bunny rabbit," Mr. Hahne says. (nationalpost.com)
- Even bunnies, the one-rabbit magician soon learned, needed USDA approval, a process that involved filling out multiple forms and getting Charlie examined by a vet, an exercise in bureaucratic oversight that repeats itself annually for Mr. Hahne and his bunny of the day, at a cost of about US$100. (nationalpost.com)
- Charlie, rest his rabbit soul, moved on to the great big magician's top hat in the sky about two years ago, leaving Casey as the lone bunny requiring an action plan. (nationalpost.com)
- In England's Lake District, Peter Rabbit, his cousin Benjamin Bunny, and triplet sisters Flopsy, Mopsy and Cottontail, spend most of their days picking on old Mr. McGregor and stealing vegetables from his garden. (wikipedia.org)
- X-pen living gives bunny more space, while still keeping him safely contained, during those times when you are not at home or need to keep bunny enclosed. (sandiegorabbits.org)
- The Bunfest "spa" is worth every cent and our bunny enjoys all of the other rabbits (and crazy bunny people like myself) at the fest. (greatnonprofits.org)
- I will include a very attractive cage ( Double Level Bunny Abode Condo from Leith Petwerks ), a litter box, and any remaining rabbit supplies. (doorsixteen.com)
- Computer-Animated Comedy: A mischievous, talking rabbit and his immediate family must contend with the new, bunny-hating owner of the vegetable garden they believe is theirs. (screenit.com)
- Peter Rabbit (voice of JAMES CORDEN) is a mischievous and assertive bunny who lives in a burrow with his sisters, Flopsy (voice of MARGOT ROBBIE), Mopsy (voice of ELIZABETH DEBICKI) and Cotton-tail (voice of DAISY RIDLEY) and their cousin, Benjamin Bunny (voice of COLIN MOODY). (screenit.com)
- Case in point is the latest adaptation of Beatrix Potter's beloved bunny story, "Peter Rabbit. (screenit.com)
- Later, the kids along with their families get a chance to make their own rabbits and a pair of bunny ears in order to wear them throughout the show. (excite.com)
- Not because of the Easter Bunny/Rabbit connection. (quirknjive.com)
- I think subconsciously he had rabbit on the brain because of the pictures of the Easter Bunny everywhere. (quirknjive.com)
- The Velveteen Rabbit is heartwrenchingly beautiful. (swapadvd.com)
- Any child who misses out on 'The Velveteen Rabbit' is missing out on one of life's greatest lessons. (swapadvd.com)
- As we sorted through some old kid things for give-away purposes, we stumbled upon this old, well worn copy of 'The Velveteen Rabbit. (swapadvd.com)
- The Velveteen Rabbit is a musical by the director Leslie Reidel that centers on a young boy and his favorite stuffed rabbit. (excite.com)
- He had a Velveteen Rabbit who was an important part of his life. (excite.com)
- To find out more, get your The Velveteen Rabbit tickets and experience for yourself watching this mesmerizing show live. (excite.com)
- Tickets for The Velveteen Rabbit are currently unavailable. (excite.com)
- The story of Velveteen Rabbit will leave the audience in fits of laughter as well as make them sad with some moving turn of events. (excite.com)
- Velveteen Rabbit presents an audience-pleasing story that is family centric, heartwarming and has a moral in the end. (excite.com)
- The Velveteen Rabbit has a songs list that is both catchy and heart touching. (excite.com)
- The CDs of the Velveteen Rabbit are sold all over the nation and are loved mostly by the young children. (excite.com)
- Book your The Velveteen Rabbit tickets now and have a great time with your family. (excite.com)
- Currently the average price for The Velveteen Rabbit tickets is $0. (excite.com)
- The minimum get-in price for The Velveteen Rabbit tickets is $0. (excite.com)
- Movies these days are often jaded or sardonic, so it's a treat to find a gem like THE VELVETEEN RABBIT that doesn't try too hard to be either. (commonsensemedia.org)
- Based on David Lindsay-Abaire's Pulitzer Prize winning play of the same name, director John Cameron Mitchell's 'Rabbit Hole' is an absolute wallop of a drama, featuring plaintive performances that never even begin to border on being too schlocky or too Hollywood, some really idyllic camerawork and imagery throughout, and - most importantly - a supremely fascinating and unique take on the thematic topic of grieving process, closure, and death. (rottentomatoes.com)
- Thus, just when I thought that they were going to take bickering to an Olympic level, my children fell down the rabbit hole and found some fun. (farmanddairy.com)
- He termed this his "rabbit hole. (farmanddairy.com)
- Our daughter had dragged an old chalkboard down from the playroom and painstakingly printed "welcome to my rabbit hole" before propping it against the bed. (farmanddairy.com)
- There he was, curled up in his "rabbit hole. (farmanddairy.com)
- Sometimes, much like Alice in Wonderland, to really find the fun in life you might have to use your mind, stretch your imagination, and fall down the rabbit hole, too. (farmanddairy.com)
- His most recent work in Rabbit Hole with co-star Nicole Kidman is just another one of his performances that adds to his growing filmography and life time achievements. (hollywoodlife.com)
- The actress, 43, who has people talking about a second Oscar for her performance in the drama Rabbit Hole , has a great marriage to country music star Keith Urban and a gorgeous 2½-year-old daughter with him, Sunday Rose . (hollywoodlife.com)
- The star of the upcoming drama Rabbit Hole talked to Oprah about spending time with her youngest child, and revealed how fatherhood has changed her husband, Keith Urban. (hollywoodlife.com)
- However the more of these studies we do, the deeper the rabbit hole goes. (abovetopsecret.com)
- This story contains spoilers for the Dec. 16 episode of Outlander, 'Down the Rabbit Hole. (hollywoodreporter.com)
- Sunday's flashback-laden hour, 'Down the Rabbit Hole,' followed two timelines as Bree and Roger both went through the stones and journeyed to America to try and meet up with Claire and Jamie (Sam Heughan). (hollywoodreporter.com)
- Rabbits that live in the wild have a life expectancy of 1 to 2 years, which is much shorter than domestic rabbits. (wagn4u.com)
- Domestic rabbits are a clean creature, which is why hygiene is important. (wagn4u.com)
- Brown says she lectured Jones on the advantages of spaying and neutering and the disadvantages of domestic rabbits living outside uncaged. (dailypress.com)
- Squirrels and rabbits don't like it. (hubpages.com)
- the squirrels dig the dirt out of my flower pots and eat the roots, the rabbits eat the foliage. (thriftyfun.com)
- There is no way of knowing for sure how many squirrels, rabbits, etc. live around an area, because I'm sure they don't all appear at one time. (thriftyfun.com)
- I would totally foster rabbits but I might have to fight my instincts when it comes to squirrels. (lifewithdogs.tv)
- Upon investigating the story of his life before the storm I found out that Gumbo was housed in an outdoor hutch with at least one rabbit. (guinealynx.info)
- The two pigs I adopted were also housed with a rabbit in an outdoor hutch. (guinealynx.info)
- I live in Los Angeles and am thinking about building an outdoor hutch, have read that rabbits can't be weather above 80 degrees. (urbanhomestead.org)
- James Corden stars as the voice of the title character, with Rose Byrne, Domhnall Gleeson and Sam Neill in live-action roles, as well as the voices of Daisy Ridley, Elizabeth Debicki and Margot Robbie. (wikipedia.org)
- Thomas arrives to find a mess and immediately sets out to keep the animals out, but his artist neighbor Bea (ROSE BYRNE) reminds him that the rabbits and the rest were there before any humans. (screenit.com)
- The rabbits love the marigolds. (hubpages.com)
- Wish I lived closer I would love to give your bunnies a great home! (backyardchickens.com)
- I want the children to have the experience of helping to care for, and love, our rabbits. (rabbit.org)
- May you live as long as you wish and love as long as you live. (discusscooking.com)
- I only wish I didn't live four hours away, because I would love to be able to volunteer with this wonderful organization on a regular basis! (greatnonprofits.org)
- and then abandoned, the rabbit with the pink sateen ears comes to love the boy who takes him everywhere and through that love finds literal rebirth. (swapadvd.com)
- The Rabbit who yearns to be Real and whose love for the boy was unconditional is both imaginative and sad. (swapadvd.com)
- it is about encouragement and love.The book tells the story of a toy, sawdust-filled rabbit who wishes with all his heart to become real. (swapadvd.com)
- As much as we love animals and think this little guy is incredibly sweet, our lifestyle of traveling back and forth between our house and a tiny city apartment does not lend itself to rabbit ownership. (doorsixteen.com)
- Wishing you love, relaxation and oxytocin-filled contentment over the holidays. (patriciamcconnell.com)
- This affluent area of London, as those who live there love to gripe, has been crying out for good new restaurants for years. (telegraph.co.uk)
- Excitement is added into the plot when Steve reveals that his rabbit is real and the Nursery Magic Fairy turns his love for the stuffed animal into a miracle. (excite.com)
- The most humble toy in the nursery, the stuffed rabbit obtains the love of the little boy and learns about the pain and joys of turning real. (excite.com)
- A bout of scarlet fever might make this wish come true -- but then what will become of his grandmother, whose rough edges have softened during his stay, or his father, who may have realized a little too late that what matters most is (as Rabbit and his friends also discover) not just love, but loving? (commonsensemedia.org)
- We live in Los Angeles and would love a hutch similar to the one you made. (urbanhomestead.org)
- Bea took on a motherly role with the rabbits after their mother's death and after their father had been killed and eaten in a pie by Mr. McGregor when they were young. (wikipedia.org)
- Many rabbit rescue groups also sell x-pens for rabbits. (sandiegorabbits.org)
- An anonymous distress call arrived June 24 at Tidewater Rabbit Rescue, a grass-roots group dedicated to the care and adoption of abandoned rabbits and other companion animals. (dailypress.com)
- Nine days later, members of the rescue group got the school's acting principal to let them into the courtyard, where they found two dead rabbits and one dehydrated guinea pig. (dailypress.com)
- Those rabbits died a slow, horrible death," says Diane Tyson, one of the rescue group's founders. (dailypress.com)
- Jones admits she didn't visit the rabbits between the 23rd and July 3rd, when the rescue team found the carcasses, but she insists she's not to blame for their fate. (dailypress.com)
- We have offered to take ALL rabbits they offer into rescue. (saveabunny.org)
- The mission of Ohio House Rabbit Rescue is to build and operate a Center for rescued abandoned pet rabbits, offer a robust adoption program, and provide educational resources and programming on the proper care of rabbits as indoor companions. (greatnonprofits.org)
- True diarrhea (unformed, liquid fecal matter) is uncommon in rabbits. (bunnylu.org)
- A mild form of the disease does exist but this is very uncommon and those rabbits are normally just generally unwell with non-specific symptoms which often mean we do not recognise they have RHD. (goddardvetgroup.co.uk)
- While in the midst of that communal co-op life, I attended a communities conference in northern California, where I first met Tony and heard him talk about Dancing Rabbit. (dancingrabbit.org)
- and in a fit of inspiration knew I wanted to be at Dancing Rabbit. (dancingrabbit.org)
- Pictured: Dancing Rabbit member Coz Walker. (ic.org)
- Dancing Rabbit is a growing community outside Rutledge, Missouri, made up of about 70 individuals with different backgrounds and experiences. (ic.org)
- What you're about to read is my opinion, and not the official stance of Dancing Rabbit by any means. (ic.org)
- At Dancing Rabbit we're pretty good at making many choices based on actually taking the time to look at people's characteristics rather than just lumping them according to gender. (ic.org)
- Folks at Dancing Rabbit are generally good at being open to the possibility that a woman might be the best choice for a job that has historically been done mostly by men, or vice versa. (ic.org)
- Peter Rabbit is a 2018 3D live-action/computer-animated comedy film, based upon the character of the same name created by Beatrix Potter, directed by Will Gluck, and co-written by Gluck and Rob Lieber. (wikipedia.org)
- The film's story focuses on Peter Rabbit as he deals with new problems, when the death of Mr. McGregor brings his great-nephew to the area who quickly discovers the trouble Peter's family can cause. (wikipedia.org)
- Peter Rabbit decided my garden was his salad bar this year. (hubpages.com)
- We have a chain link fence and it didn't work, because Peter Rabbit would run right under it. (hubpages.com)
- I am vigilant to see that the relationship is never at the rabbits' expense. (rabbit.org)
- Your donation will help make wishes come true for pets just like Apollo this Christmas - the best gift ever! (petrescue.com.au)
- We would farm, grow all our own food, make all our own fun, build all our own houses, live in joy and peace. (dancingrabbit.org)
- This is EXACTLY what I am after, I want to make rabbits. (backyardchickens.com)
- Before shutting down, they gave away items which make rabbits not need food - and leaves them sterile. (rockpapershotgun.com)
- That Rabbit made so much money as to make Bill Gates jealous. (booksie.com)
- One of our roles in their lives is to make the most out of it, which includes the daily escapades and achieving their award-winning blissfulness. (wagn4u.com)
- We certainly don t wish to make any sort of evaluation about what is good advertising and what is not-so good. (tellyads.com)
- All I wanted was a distraction from worrying about Toby (who was having his very first day of school), a way of connecting with other people who like to make things (because it appears that none of them live very near me) and maybe a way of selling a few knitted things so that I had an excuse to keep making them. (typepad.co.uk)
- Hmmm, the rabbits may treat your statue as a tribute to them and begin to make pilgrimage to your garden to visit it. (maydreamsgardens.com)
- Rabbits, being naturally stupid, will look over & say "Hey, if that rabbit can do it, so can I." In this case, however, I make an exception. (maydreamsgardens.com)
- He was a chef who loved cocaine and Desmond Dekker, and he would stuff his ears with cotton every time I turned on my favorite album, The Midnight Organ Fight by Frightened Rabbit. (therumpus.net)
- I told the USDA supervisor that I spoke with that, if there is a tornado, my 12-year-old chihuahua - she's our baby - is first in, then the cats and, if there is time, the rabbit. (nationalpost.com)
- For three years I lived in a vegetarian coop called Lothlorien with 60 other people, and aside from giving me the best "hippy living" stories to tell, it was also my family, the first time I'd ever felt truly at home on my own. (dancingrabbit.org)
- They are friends with a kindhearted local woman named Bea who spends her time painting pictures of the rabbits as well as the surrounding nature. (wikipedia.org)
- A rabbit may eat relatively normal amounts of food, almost up to the time the GI tract shuts down. (bunnylu.org)
- While singer and main songwriter collaborated with fellow Frightened Rabbit cohorts Andy Monaghan and Simon Liddell under the moniker Owl John, brother Grant and bass player Billy Kennedy took some time out while guitarist Gordon Skene left the band altogether. (contactmusic.com)
- We live in a time of omnipresence, of the cult of availability. (euvolution.com)
- This is an easy one for me, because when I grew up, (someday I'll grow up) I wanted to live in the time of cowboys and indians. (poemhunter.com)
- We went back to our house to get a crate and some fruit to use as a lure to catch him, but by the time we returned, the rabbit was long gone. (doorsixteen.com)
- Needless to say, my chef friend didn't sell a single rabbit special, perhaps made with the same little rabbits used in some of the portrait studios at Easter time. (quirknjive.com)
- In January 2020, SaveABunny, in conjunction with Beagle Freedom Project , rescued 12 eight month old female rabbits from a laboratory where they had been used for medical testing, including injections. (saveabunny.org)
Midnight Organ Fight1
- Both 2010's 'The Winter Of Mixed Drinks' and their last record 'Pedestrian Verse' three years later suffered by way of comparison, and while it would be a tad unfair to judge everything Frightened Rabbit put their name to by 'The Midnight Organ Fight''s impeccably high standards, such casual treats are somewhat inevitable too. (contactmusic.com)
- 1) You're getting more space for your money (x-pens cost the same or less than most rabbit cages). (sandiegorabbits.org)
- Housed for their entire lives in small wire cages with nothing, no enrichment or affection. (saveabunny.org)
- I had suggested this idea because I don't like animals to live their entire lives in cages and this allows the bunnies to come and go as they wish. (urbanhomestead.org)
- The Narragansett have always believed strongly in living in balance with the Earth, respecting all living things, including plants, stones, and all the Earth s creatures. (pbs.org)
- Keep in mind that rabbits are social creatures, which means your involvement in their lives plays a crucial role in their survival rate. (wagn4u.com)
- In 2001 animal lovers opposing plans to cull rabbits in Southwold handed in a 1,225 signature petition to the chief executive of Waveney District Council urging it to reconsider its plans for the creatures. (lowestoftjournal.co.uk)
- All of which is a shame not only because of the artistically unnecessary commercial bastardization of the source material, but also because the computer-generated renderings of the bunnies (and some but not all of the other creatures) and their insertion into the live-action footage is so good (and seamless) that you wish the story, writing and direction could have matched that work. (screenit.com)
- The animals believe that being loved will transform them into living, breathing creatures, and Rabbit is hopeful that he'll soon be hopping on all fours like bunnies are supposed to do. (commonsensemedia.org)
- On January 26 2005 I pulled from a backyard a Male Guinea Pig and two Rabbits (male and female), survivors of Hurricane Katrina and the last survivors of 11 rabbits and 3 guinea pigs. (guinealynx.info)
- All of the injuries are consistent with damage a rabbit could inflict upon a Guinea Pig if they shared a cage. (guinealynx.info)
- Another successful adoption - amazing work Lost Souls Rabbit Refuge! (petrescue.com.au)
- This organization helps spread the word that rabbits deserve better than this through education and events with the ultimate goal of building a rabbit only shelter to meet a rabbits special needs and space requirements while they await adoption! (greatnonprofits.org)
- The rabbits were transported north where they would have a chance of adoption. (guinealynx.info)
- San Diego Companion Rabbit Society Inc. needs you: Join today and support them with your purchases at Aliexpress and more. (sandiegorabbits.org)
- The owner of the rabbits and guinea pigs told me that Gumbo and his rabbit companion were 'best friends'and that they got along wonderfully. (guinealynx.info)
- I wished to live a unique life. (dancingrabbit.org)
- While Sara was gone on a trip, I realized I could spend the next ten years trying to start my own community, or I could move to DR (ocean or no ocean) and start living the life I wanted to live right now. (dancingrabbit.org)
- We're told we have "everything we need for life and godliness in Christ" and yet we pray for patience and purity rather than thanking God that infinite Patience and Purity lives in us. (rabbitroom.com)
- They have changed my life, literally in the last year in ways that I could go on all day about but seriously, I just adore them and I want to sculpt rabbits. (backyardchickens.com)
- Virtual rabbits across Second Life [ official site ] will fall asleep on Saturday then never wake up, now that the their digital food supply has been shut down by a legal battle. (rockpapershotgun.com)
- She lived a long and happy life-and was big enough to defend herself firmly against young eager hands. (rabbit.org)
- Damage to the liver can be a serious--even life-threatening--side effect of GI stasis. (bunnylu.org)
- The story transports the reader to 18th century England, where it brilliantly fictionalizes the real-life case of a disturbing medical wonder that dumbfounded laymen and doctors alike who witnessed it: In 1726, a farmer's wife named Mary Toft, from the village of Godalming, began inexplicably giving birth to corpses of rabbits. (npr.org)
- Academy Award-winning actress Streep doesn't disappoint as she liltingly brings the toy rabbit to life--with the help of the nursery magic fairy. (swapadvd.com)
- Among them is a soft rabbit that comes to life -- along with his pals, Swan ( Ellen Burstyn ) and Horse ( Tom Skerritt ) -- and injects much-needed whimsy into Toby's daily existence by showing him a world of imagination. (commonsensemedia.org)
- The Narragansett people believe that they have inhabited the area now known as Rhode Island for over 30,000 years, coming originally from the seas, and made by the Creator, Cautonuit , along with all other living things. (pbs.org)
- The U.S. Department of Agriculture requires the rabbit to be licensed, which is weird enough, but where things enter the rabbit warren of the truly bizarre is a new USDA rule seven years in the making. (nationalpost.com)
- After years of ridicule and dealing with annoying children, the Trixx Rabbit has had enough! (booksie.com)
- Inevitably, the atmosphere transforms the instant Hutchinson strums the opening chords of The Modern Leper, and the stone-cold classic which follows is one of the most cathartic live moments I've witnessed in years. (sunderlandecho.com)
- How Many Years Does a Pet Rabbit Live? (wagn4u.com)
- That is why we are conscious about how many years are they living in this world, and when does it end. (wagn4u.com)
- In this article, we will state the information needed to have an idea about the number of years a rabbit can live. (wagn4u.com)
- A rabbit that is within your premises, specifically inside your home, can live up to 8 to 12 years if taken care of properly. (wagn4u.com)
- Meanwhile, a domestic rabbit that is located outdoors can leave for half as many years an indoor rabbit can. (wagn4u.com)
- Specifically, large rabbits live for about five years on average while small rabbits are often 10 to 12 years. (wagn4u.com)
- Prior research has shown that populations of Neanderthal were living unfettered in Europe for hundreds of thousands of years, but then, approximately 45 thousand years ago, modern humans arrived in the area after migrating out of Africa-five thousand years later, the Neanderthal were gone. (phys.org)
- The story at Warwick started about 20 years ago, when a now-long-gone biology teacher released a couple of rabbits into the enclosed grassy courtyard at the school. (dailypress.com)
- Teacher Brenda Jones inherited the rabbits - and their vet bills - about six years ago. (dailypress.com)
- Newport News veterinarian Bonnie Brown says she's been concerned about the courtyard rabbits for years and has told Jones so repeatedly. (dailypress.com)
- I have had house rabbits for 15 years,and I am always online looking for new ways to keep my bunnies happy and healthy. (greatnonprofits.org)
- I have had rabbits as pets for over 30 years, and I finally realized that almost all of them have been rabbits that colleagues/friends didn't want anymore or rabbits that vet offices asked me to take in. (greatnonprofits.org)
- Dundas-Ossington has gone from borderland outpost to hot spot in the past few years and between The Dakota, Painted Lady and Garrison, you can generally count on a good number of live music options on a regular night, never mind during a festival. (chromewaves.net)
- And almost exactly two years on, the success of The Shed has enabled the boys to open Rabbit on the King's Road along similar lines. (telegraph.co.uk)
- it only lived a few years and died suddently one night in its sleep. (typepad.com)
- He's only a little more than a year old and I couldn't imagine him only living another 1 1/2 - 3 years. (typepad.com)
- She lived 11 years. (typepad.com)
- Find the correct Volkswagen Rabbit brake parts, place an order, and relax. (carid.com)
- Even players who've bought a big supply of food will find their rabbits, er, very still forever. (rockpapershotgun.com)
- You'll find photos all over the internet of rabbits munching the flowers. (hubpages.com)
- This is what I have been looking for in all other rabbits and have failed to find. (lovehoney.co.uk)
- My dad designed it and my brothers built it after I did a little shopping around and couldn't find a hutch that looked comfortable enough for my rabbits. (urbanhomestead.org)
- Bea ignores Thomas's explanation of the rabbits' involvement and ends their relationship. (wikipedia.org)
- EPBOT: My White Rabbit Reveal! (epbot.com)
- my steampunk White Rabbit cosplay! (epbot.com)
- The red bottle has my not-so-hidden Mickey - a brass charm I bent into shape - since my inspiration was Disney's White Rabbit. (epbot.com)
- the little girl shouted grabbing the bowl of cereal away from an enraged, white rabbit. (booksie.com)
- Hi, My question is regarding my male mini rex living inside our home in large cage he is 3.1lbs, I recently took him to the vet which basically assuming he has some type of cold bacteria infection. (justanswer.com)
- Infection was eliminated in 7 of 8 rabbits treated with enrofloxacin (Baytril) at 5mg/kg subcutaneously every 12 hours for 14 days. (justanswer.com)
- Ciprofloxacin (20mg/kg) by mouth daily for 5 days eliminated infection in groups of rabbits in studies. (justanswer.com)
- These insects become carriers when they feed on infected rabbits but don't become ill themselves, allowing them to move on and feed on another rabbit passing on the infection. (goddardvetgroup.co.uk)
- You can reduce the risk of infection further by ensuring your rabbit does not have contact with wild rabbits which may be infected, or eat food from areas where wild rabbits live. (goddardvetgroup.co.uk)
- The disease acts so quickly (within 1-3 days of infection) that rabbits can look completely normal the day before. (goddardvetgroup.co.uk)
- It is crucial to have good veterinary care and a positive attitude to help you decide what is best for your rabbit. (rabbit.org)
- I believe that with care and a gradual approach, bunnies and small children can enrich each other's lives. (rabbit.org)
- Your donations directly support the medical care, feeding and housing of our rescued rabbits. (sandiegorabbits.org)
- Rabbits with a mixed form of the disease may be able to survive with supportive care if the disease is mild. (goddardvetgroup.co.uk)
- I've eaten rabbit stew. (dailypress.com)
- With this said, it is better to alert your local animal protection program if you see a domestic rabbit lost in the wild, for there is a low possibility that they can survive. (wagn4u.com)
- If you wish that fate upon your rabbit, apparently some kindly players have a stash you're welcome to. (rockpapershotgun.com)
- Please pay close attention to your partners wish list and allergies, likes, dislikes etc. (craftster.org)
- We've got questions regarding a popular bodybuilding supplement, whether bean sprouts are Primal or not, the fatty acid composition of backyard rabbit meat, the old protein-leaches-calcium-from-bones myth, and my opinion on the new government food plate. (marksdailyapple.com)
- We are considering raising rabbits for meat. (marksdailyapple.com)
- The food chain is what it is - and rabbits have traditionally been in that link known as "meat. (dailypress.com)
- A 3.1lb (1.4kg) rabbit should initially receive 5mg/kg (7mg for Mr. Bodie) by injection subcutaneously twice daily. (justanswer.com)
- Recalling the award, Carl Ludwig stated that the judges had initially mistaken the commercial as a live action submission as a result of the photorealism of the computer-animated razor. (wikipedia.org)
- Even so, Living In Colour, Holy and I Wish I Was Sober prove a curious opening. (sunderlandecho.com)
- Dandelion is leading a functional existence, doing what most rabbits do, but with a slightly different perspective on the world. (rabbit.org)
- big sleep of these rabbit is a business story. (rockpapershotgun.com)
- The story behind it involves a farmer who saw a rabbit run into a tree, providing his dinner for the night. (gradesaver.com)
- Dexter Palmer's new novel is based on the strange true story of a woman who confounded the medical and scientific establishments of 18th century England by claiming she'd given birth to rabbits. (npr.org)
- The story, of course, is set during a period of vast upheavals in the way the Western world thought of reality and humanity, and the gradual unfolding of Toft's visceral, unnatural rabbit-births begin to challenge the very fundaments of belief in 18th century England. (npr.org)
- By Saturday, rabbits will run out of food and enter hibernation. (rockpapershotgun.com)
- They shut down instantly on Wednesday when the servers went down, while rabbits hold on with the food in their cyberbellies. (rockpapershotgun.com)
- Unlike the typical cat hairball, which usually consists entirely of hair, a mass misidentified as a "hairball" in a rabbit is usually composed mostly of food held together by hair and mucus. (bunnylu.org)
- Rabbit Valley ® Comics, Furry since 1987. (rabbitvalley.com)
- Judy had forgotten what it was like to live in a warren, where there was no sunlight streaming in through the window to wake her each morning. (fanfiction.net)
- The rabbits ate all her bean plants. (maydreamsgardens.com)
- I feel like putting something in my garden to remember not only all the frustrations, the anguish, the disappointments of having bean crop after bean crop devoured by the rabbits, year in and year out, but more importantly to remember that I can beat the rabbits. (maydreamsgardens.com)
- If society can condemn someone to die or condemn them to live with horrible pain and disease, why can't they LET those people choose to contribute to society through testing? (cnn.com)
- myxomatosis and rabbit viral haemorrhagic disease (RHD). (goddardvetgroup.co.uk)
- In unprotected rabbits, the disease is usually fatal and so prevention is strongly recommended. (goddardvetgroup.co.uk)
- It is possible for rabbits to get a mixed form with symptoms from both types of the disease which may be milder. (goddardvetgroup.co.uk)
- Protect your rabbits from insects that may carry the disease by using insect screens and flea prevention spot-ons. (goddardvetgroup.co.uk)
- It is aforementioned that house rabbits tend to feel safer inside than outside your home. (wagn4u.com)
- The house rabbits tend to be dependent on their owners, and suddenly being independent like wild rabbits cannot be learned in an instant. (wagn4u.com)
- Moreover, most of the house rabbits tend to have lighter fur than wild rabbits, which means that they fail to camouflage with the surroundings that can pose them at risk. (wagn4u.com)
- On Saturday morning, Evan and I were out walking in the neighborhood when Evan spotted a rabbit relaxing in the grass outside of our friends' house around the corner from us. (doorsixteen.com)
- Please NEVER house guinea pigs and rabbits together. (guinealynx.info)
- Marked 'Duo' on both sides of egg, rabbit has original ears and is carrying a basket on his back, which has the Lehmann logo. (liveauctioneers.com)
- Are Rabbits Good Pets for Children? (rabbit.org)
- Our rabbits are very special to us. (rabbit.org)
- Tuesday night saw The Cluny pull off its latest coup, as it welcomed indie favourites Frightened Rabbit for a special warm-up show ahead of an eagerly awaited UK tour. (sunderlandecho.com)
- In practice, it was a show every bit as special as one could have hoped, and one destined to live long in the memories of all present. (sunderlandecho.com)
- It was Easter week and a chef colleague informed me that he was going to serve a rabbit special. (quirknjive.com)
- He wished he had the negotiation talents of his cousin. (booksie.com)
- Everyone watched very quietly as I crept closer and closer to the rabbit. (doorsixteen.com)