Episode of Care
An interval of care by a health care facility or provider for a specific medical problem or condition. It may be continuous or it may consist of a series of intervals marked by one or more brief separations from care, and can also identify the sequence of care (e.g., emergency, inpatient, outpatient), thus serving as one measure of health care provided.
Medical Records, Problem-Oriented
Studies used to test etiologic hypotheses in which inferences about an exposure to putative causal factors are derived from data relating to characteristics of persons under study or to events or experiences in their past. The essential feature is that some of the persons under study have the disease or outcome of interest and their characteristics are compared with those of unaffected persons.
INFLAMMATION of the PERITONEUM lining the ABDOMINAL CAVITY as the result of infectious, autoimmune, or chemical processes. Primary peritonitis is due to infection of the PERITONEAL CAVITY via hematogenous or lymphatic spread and without intra-abdominal source. Secondary peritonitis arises from the ABDOMINAL CAVITY itself through RUPTURE or ABSCESS of intra-abdominal organs.
Terminology as Topic
A mitochondrial disorder characterized by focal or generalized seizures, episodes of transient or persistent neurologic dysfunction resembling strokes, and ragged-red fibers on muscle biopsy. Affected individuals tend to be normal at birth through early childhood, then experience growth failure, episodic vomiting, and recurrent cerebral insults resulting in visual loss and hemiparesis. The cortical lesions tend to occur in the parietal and occipital lobes and are not associated with vascular occlusion. VASCULAR HEADACHE is frequently associated and the disorder tends to be familial. (From Joynt, Clinical Neurology, 1992, Ch56, p117)
Depressive Disorder, Major
Severity of Illness Index
Bibliography as Topic
Discussion of lists of works, documents or other publications, usually with some relationship between them, e.g., by a given author, on a given subject, or published in a given place, and differing from a catalog in that its contents are restricted to holdings of a single collection, library, or group of libraries. (from The ALA Glossary of Library and Information Science, 1983)
Studies in which subsets of a defined population are identified. These groups may or may not be exposed to factors hypothesized to influence the probability of the occurrence of a particular disease or other outcome. Cohorts are defined populations which, as a whole, are followed in an attempt to determine distinguishing subgroup characteristics.
Library Collection Development
Development of a library collection, including the determination and coordination of selection policy, assessment of needs of users and potential users, collection use studies, collection evaluation, identification of collection needs, selection of materials, planning for resource sharing, collection maintenance and weeding, and budgeting.
The presence of viable bacteria circulating in the blood. Fever, chills, tachycardia, and tachypnea are common acute manifestations of bacteremia. The majority of cases are seen in already hospitalized patients, most of whom have underlying diseases or procedures which render their bloodstreams susceptible to invasion.
Age as a constituent element or influence contributing to the production of a result. It may be applicable to the cause or the effect of a circumstance. It is used with human or animal concepts but should be differentiated from AGING, a physiological process, and TIME FACTORS which refers only to the passage of time.
Extensive collections, reputedly complete, of facts and data garnered from material of a specialized subject area and made available for analysis and application. The collection can be automated by various contemporary methods for retrieval. The concept should be differentiated from DATABASES, BIBLIOGRAPHIC which is restricted to collections of bibliographic references.
Method in which prolonged electrocardiographic recordings are made on a portable tape recorder (Holter-type system) or solid-state device ("real-time" system), while the patient undergoes normal daily activities. It is useful in the diagnosis and management of intermittent cardiac arrhythmias and transient myocardial ischemia.
Gene Expression Profiling
Reproducibility of Results
The statistical reproducibility of measurements (often in a clinical context), including the testing of instrumentation or techniques to obtain reproducible results. The concept includes reproducibility of physiological measurements, which may be used to develop rules to assess probability or prognosis, or response to a stimulus; reproducibility of occurrence of a condition; and reproducibility of experimental results.
Psychiatric Status Rating Scales
Tissue and Organ Procurement
The administrative procedures involved with acquiring TISSUES or organs for TRANSPLANTATION through various programs, systems, or organizations. These procedures include obtaining consent from TISSUE DONORS and arranging for transportation of donated tissues and organs, after TISSUE HARVESTING, to HOSPITALS for processing and transplantation.
Recording of the moment-to-moment electromotive forces of the HEART as projected onto various sites on the body's surface, delineated as a scalar function of time. The recording is monitored by a tracing on slow moving chart paper or by observing it on a cardioscope, which is a CATHODE RAY TUBE DISPLAY.
A transient loss of consciousness and postural tone caused by diminished blood flow to the brain (i.e., BRAIN ISCHEMIA). Presyncope refers to the sensation of lightheadedness and loss of strength that precedes a syncopal event or accompanies an incomplete syncope. (From Adams et al., Principles of Neurology, 6th ed, pp367-9)
Health Care Rationing
Personal names, given or surname, as cultural characteristics, as ethnological or religious patterns, as indications of the geographic distribution of families and inbreeding, etc. Analysis of isonymy, the quality of having the same or similar names, is useful in the study of population genetics. NAMES is used also for the history of names or name changes of corporate bodies, such as medical societies, universities, hospitals, government agencies, etc.
A field of biology concerned with the development of techniques for the collection and manipulation of biological data, and the use of such data to make biological discoveries or predictions. This field encompasses all computational methods and theories for solving biological problems including manipulation of models and datasets.
Randomized Controlled Trials as Topic
Oligonucleotide Array Sequence Analysis
Diseases which have one or more of the following characteristics: they are permanent, leave residual disability, are caused by nonreversible pathological alteration, require special training of the patient for rehabilitation, or may be expected to require a long period of supervision, observation, or care. (Dictionary of Health Services Management, 2d ed)
Peritoneal Dialysis, Continuous Ambulatory
Bibliography of Medicine
Drug Therapy, Combination
Analysis of Variance
Abnormal cardiac rhythm that is characterized by rapid, uncoordinated firing of electrical impulses in the upper chambers of the heart (HEART ATRIA). In such case, blood cannot be effectively pumped into the lower chambers of the heart (HEART VENTRICLES). It is caused by abnormal impulse generation.
Medical Records Systems, Computerized
A potentially lethal cardiac arrhythmia that is characterized by uncoordinated extremely rapid firing of electrical impulses (400-600/min) in HEART VENTRICLES. Such asynchronous ventricular quivering or fibrillation prevents any effective cardiac output and results in unconsciousness (SYNCOPE). It is one of the major electrocardiographic patterns seen with CARDIAC ARREST.
Predictive Value of Tests
In screening and diagnostic tests, the probability that a person with a positive test is a true positive (i.e., has the disease), is referred to as the predictive value of a positive test; whereas, the predictive value of a negative test is the probability that the person with a negative test does not have the disease. Predictive value is related to the sensitivity and specificity of the test.
Referral and Consultation
Kidney Failure, Chronic
The end-stage of CHRONIC RENAL INSUFFICIENCY. It is characterized by the severe irreversible kidney damage (as measured by the level of PROTEINURIA) and the reduction in GLOMERULAR FILTRATION RATE to less than 15 ml per min (Kidney Foundation: Kidney Disease Outcome Quality Initiative, 2002). These patients generally require HEMODIALYSIS or KIDNEY TRANSPLANTATION.
An abnormally rapid ventricular rhythm usually in excess of 150 beats per minute. It is generated within the ventricle below the BUNDLE OF HIS, either as autonomic impulse formation or reentrant impulse conduction. Depending on the etiology, onset of ventricular tachycardia can be paroxysmal (sudden) or nonparoxysmal, its wide QRS complexes can be uniform or polymorphic, and the ventricular beating may be independent of the atrial beating (AV dissociation).
Studies which start with the identification of persons with a disease of interest and a control (comparison, referent) group without the disease. The relationship of an attribute to the disease is examined by comparing diseased and non-diseased persons with regard to the frequency or levels of the attribute in each group.
Systematized Nomenclature of Medicine
The presence of co-existing or additional diseases with reference to an initial diagnosis or with reference to the index condition that is the subject of study. Comorbidity may affect the ability of affected individuals to function and also their survival; it may be used as a prognostic indicator for length of hospital stay, cost factors, and outcome or survival.
Sensitivity and Specificity
Respiratory Tract Infections
A specified list of terms with a fixed and unalterable meaning, and from which a selection is made when CATALOGING; ABSTRACTING AND INDEXING; or searching BOOKS; JOURNALS AS TOPIC; and other documents. The control is intended to avoid the scattering of related subjects under different headings (SUBJECT HEADINGS). The list may be altered or extended only by the publisher or issuing agency. (From Harrod's Librarians' Glossary, 7th ed, p163)
Statistical models which describe the relationship between a qualitative dependent variable (that is, one which can take only certain discrete values, such as the presence or absence of a disease) and an independent variable. A common application is in epidemiology for estimating an individual's risk (probability of a disease) as a function of a given risk factor.
Maleness or femaleness as a constituent element or influence contributing to the production of a result. It may be applicable to the cause or effect of a circumstance. It is used with human or animal concepts but should be differentiated from SEX CHARACTERISTICS, anatomical or physiological manifestations of sex, and from SEX DISTRIBUTION, the number of males and females in given circumstances.
Procedures for finding the mathematical function which best describes the relationship between a dependent variable and one or more independent variables. In linear regression (see LINEAR MODELS) the relationship is constrained to be a straight line and LEAST-SQUARES ANALYSIS is used to determine the best fit. In logistic regression (see LOGISTIC MODELS) the dependent variable is qualitative rather than continuously variable and LIKELIHOOD FUNCTIONS are used to find the best relationship. In multiple regression, the dependent variable is considered to depend on more than a single independent variable.
Data Interpretation, Statistical
Mood-stimulating drugs used primarily in the treatment of affective disorders and related conditions. Several MONOAMINE OXIDASE INHIBITORS are useful as antidepressants apparently as a long-term consequence of their modulation of catecholamine levels. The tricyclic compounds useful as antidepressive agents (ANTIDEPRESSIVE AGENTS, TRICYCLIC) also appear to act through brain catecholamine systems. A third group (ANTIDEPRESSIVE AGENTS, SECOND-GENERATION) is a diverse group of drugs including some that act specifically on serotonergic systems.
Formularies as Topic
Works about lists of drugs or collections of recipes, formulas, and prescriptions for the compounding of medicinal preparations. Formularies differ from PHARMACOPOEIAS in that they are less complete, lacking full descriptions of the drugs, their formulations, analytic composition, chemical properties, etc. In hospitals, formularies list all drugs commonly stocked in the hospital pharmacy.
Gram-Negative Bacterial Infections
Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Costs and Cost Analysis
Electronic Health Records
Media that facilitate transportability of pertinent information concerning patient's illness across varied providers and geographic locations. Some versions include direct linkages to online consumer health information that is relevant to the health conditions and treatments related to a specific patient.
A set of statistical methods used to group variables or observations into strongly inter-related subgroups. In epidemiology, it may be used to analyze a closely grouped series of events or cases of disease or other health-related phenomenon with well-defined distribution patterns in relation to time or place or both.
Drug Administration Schedule
Abstracting and Indexing as Topic
Agents that suppress immune function by one of several mechanisms of action. Classical cytotoxic immunosuppressants act by inhibiting DNA synthesis. Others may act through activation of T-CELLS or by inhibiting the activation of HELPER CELLS. While immunosuppression has been brought about in the past primarily to prevent rejection of transplanted organs, new applications involving mediation of the effects of INTERLEUKINS and other CYTOKINES are emerging.
A common condition characterized by transient partial or total paralysis of skeletal muscles and areflexia that occurs upon awakening from sleep or less often while falling asleep. Stimuli such as touch or sound may terminate the episode, which usually has a duration of seconds to minutes. This condition may occur in normal subjects or be associated with NARCOLEPSY; CATAPLEXY; and hypnagogic HALLUCINATIONS. The pathophysiology of this condition is closely related to the normal hypotonia that occur during REM sleep. (From Adv Neurol 1995;67:245-271)
The formal process of obtaining a complete and accurate list of each patient's current home medications including name, dosage, frequency, and route of administration, and comparing admission, transfer, and/or discharge medication orders to that list. The reconciliation is done to avoid medication errors.
A bibliographic database that includes MEDLINE as its primary subset. It is produced by the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI), part of the NATIONAL LIBRARY OF MEDICINE. PubMed, which is searchable through NLM's Web site, also includes access to additional citations to selected life sciences journals not in MEDLINE, and links to other resources such as the full-text of articles at participating publishers' Web sites, NCBI's molecular biology databases, and PubMed Central.
Severe inability of the LIVER to perform its normal metabolic functions, as evidenced by severe JAUNDICE and abnormal serum levels of AMMONIA; BILIRUBIN; ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE; ASPARTATE AMINOTRANSFERASE; LACTATE DEHYDROGENASES; and albumin/globulin ratio. (Blakiston's Gould Medical Dictionary, 4th ed)
A disorder of cardiac function caused by insufficient blood flow to the muscle tissue of the heart. The decreased blood flow may be due to narrowing of the coronary arteries (CORONARY ARTERY DISEASE), to obstruction by a thrombus (CORONARY THROMBOSIS), or less commonly, to diffuse narrowing of arterioles and other small vessels within the heart. Severe interruption of the blood supply to the myocardial tissue may result in necrosis of cardiac muscle (MYOCARDIAL INFARCTION).
A class of statistical procedures for estimating the survival function (function of time, starting with a population 100% well at a given time and providing the percentage of the population still well at later times). The survival analysis is then used for making inferences about the effects of treatments, prognostic factors, exposures, and other covariates on the function.
One of the three domains of life (the others being Eukarya and ARCHAEA), also called Eubacteria. They are unicellular prokaryotic microorganisms which generally possess rigid cell walls, multiply by cell division, and exhibit three principal forms: round or coccal, rodlike or bacillary, and spiral or spirochetal. Bacteria can be classified by their response to OXYGEN: aerobic, anaerobic, or facultatively anaerobic; by the mode by which they obtain their energy: chemotrophy (via chemical reaction) or PHOTOTROPHY (via light reaction); for chemotrophs by their source of chemical energy: CHEMOLITHOTROPHY (from inorganic compounds) or chemoorganotrophy (from organic compounds); and by their source for CARBON; NITROGEN; etc.; HETEROTROPHY (from organic sources) or AUTOTROPHY (from CARBON DIOXIDE). They can also be classified by whether or not they stain (based on the structure of their CELL WALLS) with CRYSTAL VIOLET dye: gram-negative or gram-positive.
Health Care Costs
The actual costs of providing services related to the delivery of health care, including the costs of procedures, therapies, and medications. It is differentiated from HEALTH EXPENDITURES, which refers to the amount of money paid for the services, and from fees, which refers to the amount charged, regardless of cost.
A method of comparing the cost of a program with its expected benefits in dollars (or other currency). The benefit-to-cost ratio is a measure of total return expected per unit of money spent. This analysis generally excludes consideration of factors that are not measured ultimately in economic terms. Cost effectiveness compares alternative ways to achieve a specific set of results.
Age of Onset
The part of CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM that is contained within the skull (CRANIUM). Arising from the NEURAL TUBE, the embryonic brain is comprised of three major parts including PROSENCEPHALON (the forebrain); MESENCEPHALON (the midbrain); and RHOMBENCEPHALON (the hindbrain). The developed brain consists of CEREBRUM; CEREBELLUM; and other structures in the BRAIN STEM.
Cardiac Pacing, Artificial
Anemia, Sickle Cell
Primary Health Care
Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders
International Classification of Diseases
A system of categories to which morbid entries are assigned according to established criteria. Included is the entire range of conditions in a manageable number of categories, grouped to facilitate mortality reporting. It is produced by the World Health Organization (From ICD-10, p1). The Clinical Modifications, produced by the UNITED STATES DEPT. OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES, are larger extensions used for morbidity and general epidemiological purposes, primarily in the U.S.
Quality of Life
Agents used for the treatment or prevention of cardiac arrhythmias. They may affect the polarization-repolarization phase of the action potential, its excitability or refractoriness, or impulse conduction or membrane responsiveness within cardiac fibers. Anti-arrhythmia agents are often classed into four main groups according to their mechanism of action: sodium channel blockade, beta-adrenergic blockade, repolarization prolongation, or calcium channel blockade.
A distribution in which a variable is distributed like the sum of the squares of any given independent random variable, each of which has a normal distribution with mean of zero and variance of one. The chi-square test is a statistical test based on comparison of a test statistic to a chi-square distribution. The oldest of these tests are used to detect whether two or more population distributions differ from one another.
Clinical Trials as Topic
Works about pre-planned studies of the safety, efficacy, or optimum dosage schedule (if appropriate) of one or more diagnostic, therapeutic, or prophylactic drugs, devices, or techniques selected according to predetermined criteria of eligibility and observed for predefined evidence of favorable and unfavorable effects. This concept includes clinical trials conducted both in the U.S. and in other countries.
Physician's Practice Patterns
A class of statistical methods applicable to a large set of probability distributions used to test for correlation, location, independence, etc. In most nonparametric statistical tests, the original scores or observations are replaced by another variable containing less information. An important class of nonparametric tests employs the ordinal properties of the data. Another class of tests uses information about whether an observation is above or below some fixed value such as the median, and a third class is based on the frequency of the occurrence of runs in the data. (From McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Scientific and Technical Terms, 4th ed, p1284; Corsini, Concise Encyclopedia of Psychology, 1987, p764-5)
2009-10 United States network television schedule
One additional episode was later ordered for a 23-episode season.. *NCIS: Los Angeles - picked up for a full 22-episode ... Each of the 30 highest-rated shows is listed with its rank and rating as determined by Nielsen Media Research. ... Castle - picked up for a full 22-episode season on October 20, 2009. An additional 2 episodes were ordered for a 24-episode ... Cougar Town - picked up for a full 22-episode season on October 8, 2009. An additional 2 episodes were ordered for a 24- ...
The Name of the Wind
In the reboot Mystery Science Theatre 3000: The Return, season 1 episode 8, Crow comments on a scene of travelers with wagons ... "Alex Award Winning Books for Mature Teenagers - Another Book List". Word Press. September 1, 2008. Retrieved 4 June 2012.. ... The Name of the Wind title listing at the Internet Speculative Fiction Database ...
The Inner Sanctum 1944, audio, 8 episodes *^ "Woody Allen Reviews a Graphic Tale of a Scandalous Starlet" by Woody Allen, The ... This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. Please ... In 1954, she appeared in the episode "Fearful Hour" of the Gary Merrill NBC series Justice in the role of a desperately poor ... Soon unhappy with her marriage, Thorpe had a short temper and a habit of listing her faults, Astor wanted a divorce by 1933. At ...
II Corps (Union Army)
In the assaults on the Petersburg entrenchments, June 16 - June 18, the Corps is again credited with the largest casualty list ... making one of the most interesting episodes in the history of that battle. During the fighting at Chancellorsville, Gibbon's ...
... and produced a list of 34 left-leaning Cambodians, demanding that they meet him to establish a new administration. Sâr was ... "the bloodiest single episode under Pol Pot's rule". Fleeing the government troops, many leading rebels-including Zone ... on the list, perhaps because of his role as a teacher, but refused to meet with Sihanouk. He and Ieng Sary left Phnom Penh for ...
This episode created a rift between the President and the then Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru, who was afraid that the ...
Chi's Sweet Home
Episode list. This list is incomplete; you can help by adding missing items with reliable sources. ... "Episode listing on the Weekly Morning website". KODANSHA. Archived from the original on 2008-07-15. Retrieved 2008-07-16.. Cite ... See also: List of Chi's Sweet Home chapters. The manga series is written and illustrated by Kanata Konami. The first chapter ... The anime series is directed by Mitsuyuki Masuhara and produced by Madhouse, the first episode aired on 31 March 2008. The ...
Air Midwest Flight 5481
a b "AIR MIDWEST 5481 CREW AND PASSENGER NAME LIST AMPLIFICATION" (Archive) US Airways ... The crash was featured in Season 5 of the Canadian made, internationally distributed documentary series Mayday, on the episode ... "AIR MIDWEST FLIGHT 5481 CREW AND PARTIAL PASSENGER NAME LIST NOTIFICATION #4", US Airways ... "AIR MIDWEST FLIGHT 5481 CREW AND PASSENGER NAME LIST UPDATE NOTIFICATION #5", US Airways ...
CS1 maint: Multiple names: authors list (link) Harlow, H. J.; Lohuis, T.; Anderson-Sprecher, R. C.; Beck, T. D I. (2004). "Body ... The three to four daily episodes of muscle activity are responsible for the maintenance of muscle strength and responsiveness ... External link in ,journal= (help)CS1 maint: Multiple names: authors list (link) Lohuis TD, Harlow HJ, Beck TD; Harlow; Beck ( ... ISBN 1-4051-3525-5. CS1 maint: Multiple names: authors list (link) Phillips SM (July 2015). "Nutritional supplements in support ...
Maria-sama ga Miteru
See also: List of Maria-sama ga Miteru episodes. A 13-episode anime television series adaptation of Maria-sama ga Miteru aired ... Between 2004 and 2009, the series was adapted by Studio Deen into three 13-episode anime television series and a five-episode ... each episode is approximately 50 minutes long. The 13-episode fourth season, again titled Maria-sama ga Miteru, aired ... Mania.com criticized the early anime episodes as being "difficult", and saying that the first episode "throws a lot of ...
Currently agreed upon classifications as Paleolithic geoclimatic episodes Age (before). America. Atlantic Europe. Maghreb. ... Some of this article's listed sources may not be reliable. Please help this article by looking for better, more reliable ...
Excerpt from episode "Apocalypse: The Second World War". NGC Europe Limited.. *^ Longerich (2010), pp. 198, 238, 347. See also ... Estonia was listed in the minutes as being already Judenfrei (see Wannsee Protocol, Nuremberg).. ...
The last episode of Success-N-Life aired nationally on October 30, 1993. By that time, viewership had fallen 85 percent and ... The Word Network program listing page, retrieved January 8, 2007. *^ "Bob's Back, and More Entertaining than Ever", Steve Blow ... Tilton vehemently denied the allegations and took to the airwaves on November 22, 1991, on a special episode of Success-N-Life ... Though Tilton was still listed as the church's senior pastor, he had not preached at the church since March 16, 1996, when he ...
The List Chief Inspector Bob McKinnon Pilot 2013-2019 Veep Kent Davison 55 episodes. Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding ... He also appeared in an episode from the third season of the USA Network series Psych as S.W.A.T. commander Cameron Luntz. Cole ... He also appeared in the fifth season of HBO's Entourage playing Ari Gold's old pal Andrew Klein for a 3-episode story arc prior ...
Matador (Danish TV series)
List and synopsis of Matador episodes. This section may contain an excessive amount of intricate detail that may interest ... Individual episodes figure prominently in Denmark's top TV viewing figures of all time, led by episode 9's showing during the ... The English episode titles are taken from the English subtitle track on the 2006 Region 0 DVD collection. Many of the original ... In episode 23 he finally marries Elisabeth Friis (Skjern). *Daniel Skjern - (1-6) Kristian Steen Rem; (8-12) Jacob Dalgård, (15 ...
The animated television series Little J & Big Cuz was the first television show to feature an episode entirely in Palawa kani, ... Plomley, N. J. B. (1976), A word-list of the Tasmanian languages, N. J. B. Plomley and the Government of Tasmania ... The two primary sources of lexical and linguistic material are Brian Plomley's 1976 word lists and Crowley & Dixon's 1981 ... "Little J and Big Cuz 'Hopalong' episode in Palawa kani" - via YouTube. ...
HM Prison Pentridge
Episode 2, "Homecomings" of the 1976 ABCTV adaption of Frank Hardy's novel Power Without Glory features John West picking his ... "Mont Park Psychiatric Hospital Precinct (listing RNE100229)". Australia Heritage Places Inventory. Department of Sustainability ...
Psychogenic non-epileptic seizure
The main differences between a PNES episode and an epileptic seizure is the duration of episodes. Epileptic seizures typically ... The DSM-IV lists conversion disorders instead of the current FND. Additionally, in revision, the DSM-5 was updated to add ... If a person with suspected PNES has an episode during a clinical examination, there are a number of signs that can be elicited ... Individuals with PNES present with episodes that resemble epileptic seizures, and most have received a diagnosis of epilepsy ...
Portrait of the Artist's Mother (Van Gogh)
"Vincent and the Doctor" (2010 TV episode). *Loving Vincent (2017 film). *At Eternity's Gate (2018 film) ... List of works. *List of drawings. *Chronology. *The Letters of Vincent van Gogh ...
List of Dragon Ball GT episodes
Episode list. Black Star Dragon Ball Saga/Lost Episodes (1996). No. Title Direction Screenplay Original air date ... 2 Episode list *2.1 Black Star Dragon Ball Saga/Lost Episodes (1996) ... List of Dragon Ball GT episodes. First Dragon Ball GT DVD volume, released in Japan by Toei Animation on February 6, 2008, ... "List of Dragon Ball GT episodes" - news · newspapers · books · scholar · JSTOR (January 2009) (Learn how and when to remove ...
Bellevue (TV series)
No. of episodes. 8 (list of episodes). Production. Executive producers. *Anna Paquin ... Episodes. No.. Title. Directed by. Written by. Original air date. Prod.. code. ...
List of tuberculosis cases
Historical records indicate episodes of hemoptysis during performances. ... This is a list of famous people and celebrities who had, or are believed to have had tuberculosis, also known as consumption. ... Retrieved from "https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=List_of_tuberculosis_cases&oldid=873388383" ...
Meet the Press
The following is the list of moderators for Meet the Press: ... current format bears little resemblance to the debut episode on ... The following is a partial list of notable guests and milestones for the show. ...
No. of episodes. 22 (list of episodes). Production. Executive producer(s). *Evan Katz ... The last two episodes before and all episodes following the show's hiatus no longer featured flashbacks. Cast member Blair ... Episodes. No.. Title. Directed by. Written by. Original air date. US viewers. (millions). ... NBC announced it ordered nine more episodes, giving the show a twenty-two episode season. ...
"Tick Lyme disease off your holiday list" (Press release). Health Protection Agency. 14 April 2011. Archived from the original ... repeated episodes of joint pain and swelling may occur. Occasionally, people develop shooting pains or tingling in their ...
... but longer lists including around 300. Saint Nicholas's name only appears on the longer lists, not the shorter ones. ... The episode with the three dowries is commemorated by showing him holding in his hand either three purses, three coins or three ... but someone at an early date was baffled that his name was not listed and so added him to the list. Many scholars tend to ... CS1 maint: multiple names: authors list (link). *^ Lanzi, Gioia (2004). Saints and their symbols: recognizing saints in art and ...
As early as 1518 Martin Luther listed dowsing for metals as an act that broke the first commandment (i.e., as occultism). ... Dowsing, on season 8 , episode 2 of Scientific American Frontiers. On "Beyond Science" video featuring Ray Hyman, November 19, ... Psychologist David Marks in a 1986 article in Nature included dowsing in a list of "effects which until recently were claimed ... http://whc.unesco.org/en/list/1215. *^ Gough, John Weidhofft (1930). The Mines of Mendip. Oxford University Press. p. 6. OCLC ...
... and on horseback combining descriptions of nature with episodes from Colombian history. ... See also: List of fishes in the Magdalena river. The river near Villavieja, Huila ...
... which made its way onto many top ten lists of that year. ... "The Menzingers: Episode 1". Notpopular.com. 2009-03-16. ...
She sang "Ancient Places, Sacred Lands," composed by Steve Horelick, on Reading Rainbow's tenth episode, The Gift of the Sacred ... This list is incomplete; you can help by expanding it.. Albums. *1974: Phoebe Snow (US: Gold ) ... In 1997, she sang the Roseanne theme song a cappella during the closing moments of the final episode. ... "Roseanne: Episode 221 & 222 - Into That Good Night (part one & two). Retrieved May 16, 2013. ...
List of Saint Seiya Episode.G chapters - Wikipedia
"Saint Seiya Episode.G 2" (in Japanese). Akita Shoten. Retrieved April 1, 2012. 聖闘士星矢EPISODE.G (2) 初回限定特装版 [Saint Seiya Episode. ... "Saint Seiya Episode.G 3" (in Japanese). Akita Shoten. Retrieved April 1, 2012. 聖闘士星矢EPISODE.G (3) 初回限定特装版 [Saint Seiya Episode. ... "Saint Seiya Episode.G 14" (in Japanese). Akita Shoten. Retrieved April 1, 2012. 聖闘士星矢EPISODE.G 14 初回限定特装版 [Saint Seiya Episode. ... "Saint Seiya Episode.G 16" (in Japanese). Akita Shoten. Retrieved
List of anime franchises by episode count - Wikipedia
This is a list of anime series by franchise series total episode count for series with a minimum of 200 total episodes in the ... List of manga series by volume count List of TV programs by episode count "Animation World 8月11日〜9月10日". Animage (in Japanese ... There are 197 episodes, 10 OVAs, and 11 films There are 211 episodes total in various series. There are 203 total TV episodes ... There are 51 total TV episodes from the original 1999 series, 49 episodes in the 2000 (Sharp) series, 50 episodes in the 2001 ( ...
List of Detentionaire episodes - Wikipedia
The show consists of 4 seasons of 13 episodes each, except for the first one which contains 14 due to including the pilot ... "Detentionaire - Episode Guide - Zap2it". Tvlistings.zap2it.com. Retrieved 2013-11-11. "Detentionaire : ABC TV". Abc.net.au. ... "Detentionaire - Episode Guide". MSN. Retrieved December 27, 2014. "Television Program Logs". Canadian Radio-television and ... episode. Both Canadian and Australian airdates are provided; all seasons except the first one aired in Australia prior to ...
List of Revolution episodes - Wikipedia
On October 2, 2012, NBC picked it up for a full season of 22 episodes, which was later reduced to 20 episodes. On April 26, ... On May 9, 2014, NBC announced that Revolution had been canceled before the remaining two episodes aired. In total, 42 episodes ... Altogether a total of 24.2 million American viewers watched all or some of the premiere episode and/or the encore two days ... CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) Episode postponed from April 15 Bibel, Sara (April 30, 2013). "Monday Final Ratings: ...
List of Babylon 5 episodes - Wikipedia
The episode guide places it after "Phoenix Rising", making it episode #11 in the season. As this is a standalone episode, its " ... "List of Babylon 5 episodes" - news · newspapers · books · scholar · JSTOR (June 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this ... a b c When the series was renewed for Season Five, "The Deconstruction of Falling Stars" was shot as the first episode (501) of ... Episodes. Pilot film (1993). Title. Directed by. Written by. Original air date. ...
List of Ax Men episodes - Wikipedia
The following is a list of episodes of the American reality television series, Ax Men, seen on the History channel. The show ... A recap of key events in the previous 11 episodes. This episode will not air in the UK. Picking Up the Pieces - Original air ... Official website List of Ax Men episodes on IMDb. ... though the episode is not considered the first episode of the ... The Season had an Introduction Episode which upped the number to 21 episodes in a season and changed the season premier to ...
List of Farscape episodes - Wikipedia
In 2009, TV Guide ranked this episode #82 on its list of the 100 Greatest Episodes.. ... Several of the early episodes of Season One were aired out of the intended order. As the official Farscape website lists ... Each season consists of 22 episodes. Each episode is intended to air in a one-hour television timeslot (with commercials), and ... EpisodesEdit. Season 1 (1999-2000)Edit. No.. overall. No. in. season. Title. Directed by. Written by. Original air date. Prod. ...
Episode Morals List
Search of: bleeding episodes | ( Map: Croatia ) - List Results - ClinicalTrials.gov
Percent Change in Total Bleed Episodes Per Month - Bleeding Population. *Percent Change in Total Bleed Episodes Per Month - ... Number of Bleeding Episodes During Prophylaxis. *Haemostatic Effect of N9-GP in Treatment of Bleeding Episodes by 4-point ... The number of all bleeding episodes. 265. Male. 12 Years and older (Child, Adult, Older Adult). NCT03741881. NN7415-4322. U1111 ... Safety and Efficacy of Turoctocog Alfa (N8) in Prevention and On-demand Treatment of Bleeding Episodes in Subjects With ...
Half-Life 2: Episode Two Particle Effect List - Valve Developer Community
SiN Episodes - List of Soundscapes - Valve Developer Community
Here is a list of 301 soundscapes for use in Sin Episodes. An easy way of testing them is to use the playsoundscape console ... For a company listing and more information, please consult the SinTEK Information Kiosk.. (2) If you require additional ... command, which includes limited searching for soundscape names so you shouldnt have to print out a copy of this list for ... Retrieved from "https://developer.valvesoftware.com/w/index.php?title=List_of_SE1_Soundscapes&oldid=225725" ...
Golden Kamuy Anime Listed with 12 Episodes - News - Anime News Network
The official website for the television anime of Satoru Nodas Golden Kamuy manga is currently listing the anime with three ... Golden Kamuy Anime Listed with 12 Episodes. posted on 2018-04-02 05:00 EDT. by Crystalyn Hodgkins ... The List, The Mike Toole Show, The Set List, The Stream, This Week in Games, This Week in Anime, Vice & Luna) ... anime of Satoru Nodas Golden Kamuy manga is currently listing the anime with three home video releases and 12 episodes. The ...
Rosewood - Series - Episode List - TV Tango
Episode listings, photos, DVDs, videos, downloads, show information, links and much more. ... Episode List: Rosewood. 44 items found. Show 5. 10. 25. 50. items per page. ... Click Enable Ratings Filter box above to see movies or miniseries listed from highest to lowest rated. Cable (HBO, A&E, TNT, ...
All Kissyfur Episodes | List of Kissyfur Episodes (31 Items)
Photos from the individual Kissyfur episodes are listed along with the Kissyfur episo... ... Below is a complete Kissyfur episode list that spans the shows entire TV run. ... List of Minder Episodes Full List of Sexiest Episodes Longest Running US Game Shows Full List of Chuck Finn Episodes Full List ... Filed Under: TV Episodes TV prev list more popular lists next list ...
List of character appearances by episode/Heroes Reborn - Heroes Wiki
The following is a list of appearances by each character, sorted by Heroes Reborn episode and order of appearance. First ... The following is a list of recurring characters on the shows Heroes and Heroes Reborn, including every character to have ... The following is a list of recurring characters on the show during Heroes Reborn, including every character to have appeared in ... Tommy Clark and Luke Collins are the only characters to appear in every episode of Heroes Reborn. ...
ALTITUDE TV on | TV Show, Episodes, Reviews and List | SideReel
Foreign Body on | TV Show, Episodes, Reviews and List | SideReel
Felidae Episode List @ Toonarific Cartoons
Flog It! - what time is it on TV? Episode 10 Series 12 cast list and preview.
Lethal Weapon - what time is it on TV? Episode 8 Series 2 cast list and preview.
All Passion Cove Episodes | List of Passion Cove Episodes (26 Items)
Photos from the individual Passion Cove episodes are listed along with the ... ... Below is a complete Passion Cove episode list that spans the shows entire TV run. ... Photos from the individual Passion Cove episodes are listed along with the Passion Cove episode names when available, as are ... Passion Cove episodes from every season can be seen below, along with fun facts about who directed the episodes, the stars of ...
Swapping the order of episodes on lists and loops · Issue #496 · swcarpentry/python-novice-inflammation · GitHub
... that lists should be introduced before loops. Because this change might take some time to implement, it was decided to first ... When you submit a pull request related to swapping the order of episodes on loops and lists, make sure to select lists-loops. ... lists-loops. branch.. How to contribute. Start by fetching and checking out the lists-loops. branch into your current ... lists-loops. . We, therefore, ask anyone who is interested in contributing to this effort to submit Pull Requests against this ...
Orange Is the New Black - Series - Episode List - TV Tango
Episode listings, photos, DVDs, videos, downloads, show information, links and much more. ... Episode List: Orange Is the New Black. 54 items found. Show 5. 10. 25. 50. items per page. 1 2 NextLast ... Click Enable Ratings Filter box above to see movies or miniseries listed from highest to lowest rated. Cable (HBO, A&E, TNT, ...
Nature Notes: Complete Episode List | KRTS 93.5 FM Marfa Public Radio
DVDizzy.com • View topic - The Holiday TV-on-DVD Project: Holiday Episodes List
I would like to create a list of holiday episodes of TV shows that are available on DVD, for use by all. The same goes for ... The holiday episodes of Home Improvement are always fun! My favorite episode of Home Improvement is probably the one where ... Episode: The Haunting of Taylor House Season: 2 Holiday: Halloween Series: Home Improvement Episode: Im Scheming of a White ... There is a Christmas episode on Andy Griffith season one that has slipped my mind. It was a great episode. Anybody know the ...
Grey's Anatomy TV Show - Season 14 Episodes List - Next Episode
... see the episodes list with schedule and episode summary. Track Greys Anatomy season 14 episodes. ... Greys Anatomy Season 14 - Episodes Guide and Summaries. Season 17. , Season 16. , Season 15. , Season 14. , Season 13. , ... news home episodes movies calendar browse top charts premium TV schedule forums ...
Arrested Development TV Show - Season 5 Episodes List - Next Episode
Eclipse - Season 1 - Baywatch Episode Guide - Episode List
The A-List Podcast: Episode 002 with Ty Montague | DiMassimo Goldstein DiMassimo Goldstein
For updates on upcoming episodes and guests, be sure to like the A-List Podcast on Facebook and follow host Tom Christmann on ... In this very special episode of "The A-List", host Tom Christmann chats with Ty Montague, the founder of co:collective, a ... "The A-List" is brought to you by the Adhouse Advertising School, New Yorks newest, smallest, and hippest ad school. You can ... If you want to be interviewed for an upcoming episode, contact us at AdhouseNYC.com. ...
Sick-listing adherence: a register study of 1.4 million episodes of sickness benefit 2010-2013 in Sweden | BMC Public Health |...
In total, about 1.4 million episodes of sickness benefit (60% women) were included in the study. The overall sick-listing ... Completed episodes of sickness benefit and full or partial early RTW was analysed by comparing the prescribed length of sick ... Interventions intended to improve the sick-listing process, and to affect the length and degree of sick leave in certain target ... The study demonstrates that sick-listing adherence is relatively high. Probability of an early RTW differs with regard to ...
- As of March 6, 2016[update], 153 episodes of Ax Men have aired. (wikipedia.org)
- Jul 18, 2017 · Season 2 guide for Shooter TV series - see the episodes list with schedule and episode summary. (yahoo.com)
- Hillary escapes in her robot exoskeleton, setting up a story arc that leads us to the next episode. (thedailybeast.com)
- The show consists of 4 seasons of 13 episodes each, except for the first one which contains 14 due to including the pilot episode. (wikipedia.org)
- In total, 42 episodes aired over two seasons. (wikipedia.org)
- Watch Full Seasons & Episodes. (yahoo.com)
- Revenge ended after four seasons on ABC, with the final episode airing on May 10, 2015. (yahoo.com)
- [ 4 ] Seasons two and three both aired 24 episodes from September to May of the 2005-2006 and 2006-2007 television seasons respectively. (zubiaga.org)
Load All Episodes1
- Load All Episodes. (voiceamerica.com)
- The episode summaries that were leaked to me today are a cultural treasure, a deep insight into Trumpmerica, and some Emmy-worthy television, believe me. (thedailybeast.com)
- A second sequel, the conclusion of the Episode.G series, titled Saint Seiya Episode.G: Requiem, began serialization in January, 2020, on the online manga magazine Manga Cross. (wikipedia.org)
- This is a list of anime series by franchise series total episode count for series with a minimum of 200 total episodes in the franchise, including television series episodes and specials, OVAs, and films. (wikipedia.org)
- The series in the list combine all episodes in a franchise series within the original work or original text regardless of series subtitle. (wikipedia.org)
- For example, even though each individual Sailor Moon series has a different title, they are all combined into one total for this list. (wikipedia.org)
- The series are listed with the highest count at the top. (wikipedia.org)
- Main anime series OVAs, television specials, films, recap re-releases, shorts and related spin-offs Includes 7181 TV episodes and 11 specials (as of 2013). (wikipedia.org)
- Includes 26 TV episodes from the 1973 series, 1787 from the 1979 series, and 1086 from the 2005 series, as well as 13 specials, 33 feature films, 10 short films, 4 Dorami-chan films, 2 Dorami-chan and Doraemons films, and 5 The Doraemons films (as of 20 September 2020). (wikipedia.org)
- There are 1507 TV episodes, 18 TV specials, 30 films in the main series, 25 additional related films, 29 Christmas Specials and 11 OVAs (as of 20 September 2020). (wikipedia.org)
- 24 TV episodes from the 1975 series, 1470 TV episodes from the 1976 series There are 142 TV episodes from the 1990 series with 3 specials, 1257 from the 1995 series with 24 specials, 33 episodes of television drama and 4 films. (wikipedia.org)
- There are 726 TV episodes in the 1993 series, 629 episodes in the 2008 series (which includes Explore! (wikipedia.org)
- There are 220 TV episodes from the original series, 500 Shippuden, 154 Boruto episodes, 51 Rock Lee & His Ninja Pals episodes, 11 films and 11 OVAs (as of 3 May 2020). (wikipedia.org)
- There are 694 TV episodes in the 1981 series, 52 in the 2012 series, and 5 films (as of 28 July 2013). (wikipedia.org)
- There are 96 TV episodes in the 1965 series, 135 in the 1971 series, 510 in the 1985 series, and 3 films. (wikipedia.org)
- There are 312 TV episodes in the 1961 series and 312 in the 1962 series. (wikipedia.org)
- There are 65 TV episodes in the 1967 series, 526 in the 1983 series, 3 specials, and 5 films. (wikipedia.org)
- There are 296 TV episodes in the 2000 series, 77 in the 2006 series, 52 in the 2011 series, 51 in the 2012 series, and 4 films. (wikipedia.org)
- There are 357 episodes in the 2004 series, 51 in the 2010 series, and 5 films. (wikipedia.org)
- On April 26, 2013, the series was renewed by NBC for a second season of 22 episodes to air in a new time slot of Wednesdays at 8PM. (wikipedia.org)
- The final episode of the series is set in 2281. (wikipedia.org)
- The show spawned six television films and a spin-off series, Crusade , which aired in 1999 and ran for 13 episodes. (wikipedia.org)
- The following is a list of episodes of the American reality television series, Ax Men, seen on the History channel. (wikipedia.org)
- Episode 11 Series 4 cast list and preview. (radiotimes.com)
- Episode 18 Series 1 cast list and preview. (radiotimes.com)
- We just need 4 things: (1) The name of the series, (2) The name of the episode, (3) The season/volume it is found in or the name of a compilation disc, and (4) which holiday it applies to. (dvdizzy.com)
- The episodes from the anime television series Gintama° (銀魂°) are based on the Gin Tama manga by Hideaki Sorachi. (adieumedia.com)
- During the course of the series, 89 episodes of Revenge aired. (yahoo.com)
- We did a popular three-part series about the center, size and shape of the Universe about a year ago, but every good trilogy needs a fourth episode. (astronomycast.com)
- A bit of step down from last season , Season 2 of Shooter struggles as it finds a new direction to take the series in (and the reduced episode order to 8 doesn't help any). (yahoo.com)
- Captain Harlock , however, was only 42 episodes long, prompting Harmony Gold to buy another Matsumoto series, Queen Millennia . (thefullwiki.org)
- Unlike Robotech , it was decided to combine the two series simultaneously instead of simply running them one after the other with some "connecting" episodes. (thefullwiki.org)
- At the same time, it was also decided to change the timing of episodes, thus creating a situation where clips from episodes at various points in the original series would appear in a single episode in the American series. (thefullwiki.org)
- The Queen Millennia television series also ran 42 episodes, with the result that many episodes were dropped from both series (including the final episodes of the Millennia series, which therefore ended in a cliffhanger) in order to create the 65 American episodes. (thefullwiki.org)
Final episode aired1
- The final episode aired on May 10, 2015. (yahoo.com)
- Anytime you come across a holiday episode of a TV show, post it on here. (dvdizzy.com)
- Full episode and show notes below! (digobrands.com)
- 1.7 Episodes 290 ~ 291 (Kaientai Arc) 1.8 Episodes 287 ~ 289 (Soul Switch Arc) Hope you enjoy the show as most of our staffs did. (adieumedia.com)
- I Hate My Bath' host Jeff Devlin tours the 2014 Kitchen and Bath Industry Show for great bathroom innovations to add to his hot list. (diynetwork.com)
- If you liked this show, you should follow The AYG List. (blogtalkradio.com)
- Create a Profile to Add this show to your list! (history.com)
- In the episode 'Thank You' they show a scene when this happened and the girl is now blonde. (imdb.com)
- Early risers can catch the repeat next Tuesday at 6.30 am (I know…) If you don't live in London, you can listen to the online stream or wait till we upload the episodes on soundcloud . (we-make-money-not-art.com)
- There are 1827 TV episodes and 4 films (as of 20 September 2020). (wikipedia.org)
- There are 1049 TV episodes, 25 films, 88 TV specials and 6 SP (as of 20 September 2020). (wikipedia.org)
- There are 1004 TV episodes, 23 films, 27 OVAs, 1 crossover film with Lupin III, 5 TV specials and 4 live action (as of 20 September 2020). (wikipedia.org)
- There are 972 TV Episodes, 14 Films, and 4 OVAs + 1 OVA 3D + 13 TV Specials + 1 Recap + 4 Featurette ( 3 Commercials & 1 Amusement Park Exclusive) + 2 Smartphone Episodes (as of 3 May 2020). (wikipedia.org)
- There are 794 TV episodes, 27 films, 5 specials (as of 3 May 2020). (wikipedia.org)
- There is a cause behind every relationship's failure, and rather generally men and women overlook these causes inside the rush to try to recapture the romance that felt supernatural season 1 episode list wikipedia fantastic. (match-bo.com)
- If supernatural season 1 episode list wikipedia are stressed, uneasy, guarded, suspicious or upset, it can affect the readings. (match-bo.com)
- That's a pretty comforting finding to come out of supernatural season 1 episode list wikipedia of this. (match-bo.com)
- You know, a supernatural season 1 episode list wikipedia of people are looking around for this info, you could aid them greatly. (match-bo.com)
- HERE'S Supernatural season 1 episode list wikipedia EMAIL AD marowenachavez maraming salamat po. (match-bo.com)
- These clog and morph into the newly embedded meanings and message-systems which become the new cultural effects and affects and shows how people in a way people become handcuffed and through convergence and divergence, transformed and conditioned to the dictates of the supernatural season 1 episode list wikipedia 'zines' and 'memes' cruising through the viral universe and language consciousness and development of the mass consuming culture and societies. (match-bo.com)
- The sketch is attractive, your supernatural season 1 episode list wikipedia material stylish. (match-bo.com)
- Do I need to download supernatural season 1 episode list wikipedia to my computer. (match-bo.com)
- Jeff Devlin will take viewers on a backstage pass to see his 'hot list' picks for the coolest designs and highest tech gadgets on the market. (diynetwork.com)
- This week's episode features new tracks from Lomelda, Morly, and Terry, as well as a short sample of songs by bands playing Sappy Fest in New Brunswick this coming weekend! (citr.ca)
- Yeah, so we decided because we're actually both here to kind of give you also an impromptu episode of AstronomyCast. (astronomycast.com)
- Pamela is working on the International Year of Astronomy and we have found a quiet moment to do an episode of AstronomyCast because we thought it would be very cool to do this while we're in the same location. (astronomycast.com)
- Netflix's 'On My Block,' 'After Life' and 'Northern Rescue' were all featured on this month's list, along with Showtime's 'Shameless,' BET's 'Boomerang' and the new Hulu comedy from Aidy Bryant, 'Shrill. (hollywoodreporter.com)
- The following is a list of appearances by each character , sorted by Heroes Reborn episode and order of appearance. (heroeswiki.com)
- To to see the full list of online users click here . (thewebcomiclist.com)
- Jon Favreau directed the pilot episode. (wikipedia.org)
- The pilot episode premiered on Fox , a terrestrial television network , on November 16, 2004. (zubiaga.org)
- After the pilot episode attracted approximately seven million viewers, [ 3 ] it was quickly picked up for a full season of 22 episodes. (zubiaga.org)
- [ 10 ] The pilot episode attracted approximately seven million viewers, [ 3 ] and gained mixed reviews from critics. (zubiaga.org)
- A recap of key events in the previous 11 episodes. (wikipedia.org)
Season 2 Episode3
- Huge Sale on Revenge Season 2 Episode 1 Now on. (yahoo.com)
- Sep 30, 2012 · Watch Revenge - Season 2, Episode 1 - Destiny: In the wake of last summer's events in the Hamp tons and with the ante even higher, what will Emily's next move be? (yahoo.com)
- This week on Glee (Season 2, Episode 14), Rachel throws a party in support of Alcohol Awareness Week. (kidzworld.com)
- Get email updates on Sign up for ANCIENT ALIENS email updates, including episode sneak peeks and sweepstakes alerts. (history.com)
- Airing on W Network and currently in its fifth season, ?Love It Or List It? (blogtalkradio.com)
- In December 2013, Megumu Okada announced via Twitter that he was working on a sequel manga titled Saint Seiya Episode.G: Assassin. (wikipedia.org)
- This page lists all the episode titles. (wikipedia.org)
- The waiting time on the waiting lists at the initial hospital and subsequent hospitals should be combined for national reporting. (aihw.gov.au)
- Kamui becomes Admiral and the episode ends with Takasugi visiting Kada's cell one last time to lose at a game of odds or evens. (adieumedia.com)
- In the episode "A Comedy of Eras", in which Dr. Chronos manipulates time so that the future Edge City becomes a corrupted, Nineteen Eighty-Four -like dictatorial society ruled by the villainess, features a Coco Bongo which has been destroyed - a development that horrifies and enrages The Mask and provides him with the motivation to ultimately defeat Dr. Chronos. (wikipedia.org)
- The episode feels like the first time since Liam's overdose that Fiona has fully taken stock of her surroundings. (sho.com)
- In a delightful real-life crossover, Roseanne find herself guest-hosting an episode of InfoWars Action Alert QAnon News Hour. (thedailybeast.com)
- Kissyfur episodes from every season can be seen below, along with fun facts about who directed the episodes, the stars of the and sometimes even information like shooting locations and original air dates. (ranker.com)
- In the original outline to the episode, Yeager was to take Kaz to a nearby atoll, where Poe and CB-23 had landed their X-wings. (starwars.com)
- The full side-story appears compiled in a special volume called "Volume 0: Aiolos" (アイオロス編, Aiorosu hen), released on May 20, 2008, which also contains an encyclopedia with information on all the Episode.G manga published up to that date. (wikipedia.org)
- There are 410 Digimon Episodes, 16 movies, and 2 Special. (wikipedia.org)
- Bear Roots Special Sep 06 1986 - This episode started with Kissyfur and his dad, Gus, working for the circus. (ranker.com)
- In this very special episode of "The A-List", host Tom Christmann chats with Ty Montague, the founder of co:collective , a growth and innovation accelerator that helps clients develop their business strategy and execute their brand story using the principles of Storydoing™ . (digobrands.com)
- This favor will take the Odd-Job Trio right in the middle of Satan Festival in this very special Christmas episode. (adieumedia.com)
- The official website for the television anime of Satoru Noda's Golden Kamuy manga is currently listing the anime with three home video releases and 12 episodes. (animenewsnetwork.com)
- The home video releases will ship in June, July, and August respectively, and each release will feature four episodes. (animenewsnetwork.com)
- Episodes from 'Alfred Hitchcock Presents' can be found HERE . (listal.com)
- From hot air ballooning over the Valley of the Gods to following Zion National Park's Artist in Residence, KUED explores unique Utah adventures to add to your bucket list. (kued.org)
- An easy way of testing them is to use the playsoundscape console command, which includes limited searching for soundscape names so you shouldn't have to print out a copy of this list for reference. (valvesoftware.com)
- Altogether a total of 24.2 million American viewers watched all or some of the premiere episode and/or the encore two days later. (wikipedia.org)