An aberrant form of human CHROMOSOME 22 characterized by translocation of the distal end of chromosome 9 from 9q34, to the long arm of chromosome 22 at 22q11. It is present in the bone marrow cells of 80 to 90 per cent of patients with chronic myelocytic leukemia (LEUKEMIA, MYELOGENOUS, CHRONIC, BCR-ABL POSITIVE).
Leukemia, Myelogenous, Chronic, BCR-ABL Positive
Clonal hematopoetic disorder caused by an acquired genetic defect in PLURIPOTENT STEM CELLS. It starts in MYELOID CELLS of the bone marrow, invades the blood and then other organs. The condition progresses from a stable, more indolent, chronic phase (LEUKEMIA, MYELOID, CHRONIC PHASE) lasting up to 7 years, to an advanced phase composed of an accelerated phase (LEUKEMIA, MYELOID, ACCELERATED PHASE) and BLAST CRISIS.
Fusion Proteins, bcr-abl
Translation products of a fusion gene derived from CHROMOSOMAL TRANSLOCATION of C-ABL GENES to the genetic locus of the breakpoint cluster region gene on chromosome 22. Several different variants of the bcr-abl fusion proteins occur depending upon the precise location of the chromosomal breakpoint. These variants can be associated with distinct subtypes of leukemias such as PRECURSOR CELL LYMPHOBLASTIC LEUKEMIA-LYMPHOMA; LEUKEMIA, MYELOGENOUS, CHRONIC, BCR-ABL POSITIVE; and NEUTROPHILIC LEUKEMIA, CHRONIC.
Leukemia, Myeloid, Chronic, Atypical, BCR-ABL Negative
Chromosomes, Human, 21-22 and Y
Precursor Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-bcr
Retrovirus-associated DNA sequences (abl) originally isolated from the Abelson murine leukemia virus (Ab-MuLV). The proto-oncogene abl (c-abl) codes for a protein that is a member of the tyrosine kinase family. The human c-abl gene is located at 9q34.1 on the long arm of chromosome 9. It is activated by translocation to bcr on chromosome 22 in chronic myelogenous leukemia.
Leukemia, Myeloid, Chronic-Phase
A nonspecific term used to describe transient alterations or loss of consciousness following closed head injuries. The duration of UNCONSCIOUSNESS generally lasts a few seconds, but may persist for several hours. Concussions may be classified as mild, intermediate, and severe. Prolonged periods of unconsciousness (often defined as greater than 6 hours in duration) may be referred to as post-traumatic coma (COMA, POST-HEAD INJURY). (From Rowland, Merritt's Textbook of Neurology, 9th ed, p418)
Leukemia, Myeloid, Accelerated Phase
Chromosomes, Human, Pair 22
A chronic systemic disease, primarily of the joints, marked by inflammatory changes in the synovial membranes and articular structures, widespread fibrinoid degeneration of the collagen fibers in mesenchymal tissues, and by atrophy and rarefaction of bony structures. Etiology is unknown, but autoimmune mechanisms have been implicated.
Chromosomes, Human, Pair 9
Sprains and Strains
A collective term for muscle and ligament injuries without dislocation or fracture. A sprain is a joint injury in which some of the fibers of a supporting ligament are ruptured but the continuity of the ligament remains intact. A strain is an overstretching or overexertion of some part of the musculature.
The soft tissue filling the cavities of bones. Bone marrow exists in two types, yellow and red. Yellow marrow is found in the large cavities of large bones and consists mostly of fat cells and a few primitive blood cells. Red marrow is a hematopoietic tissue and is the site of production of erythrocytes and granular leukocytes. Bone marrow is made up of a framework of connective tissue containing branching fibers with the frame being filled with marrow cells.
Severity of Illness Index
Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-abl
Non-receptor tyrosine kinases encoded by the C-ABL GENES. They are distributed in both the cytoplasm and the nucleus. c-Abl plays a role in normal HEMATOPOIESIS especially of the myeloid lineage. Oncogenic transformation of c-abl arises when specific N-terminal amino acids are deleted, releasing the kinase from negative regulation.
One of the type I interferons produced by peripheral blood leukocytes or lymphoblastoid cells. In addition to antiviral activity, it activates NATURAL KILLER CELLS and B-LYMPHOCYTES, and down-regulates VASCULAR ENDOTHELIAL GROWTH FACTOR expression through PI-3 KINASE and MAPK KINASES signaling pathways.
Arthritis of children, with onset before 16 years of age. The terms juvenile rheumatoid arthritis (JRA) and juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) refer to classification systems for chronic arthritis in children. Only one subtype of juvenile arthritis (polyarticular-onset, rheumatoid factor-positive) clinically resembles adult rheumatoid arthritis and is considered its childhood equivalent.
Drug Resistance, Neoplasm
Precursor B-Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
Metacentric chromosomes produced during MEIOSIS or MITOSIS when the CENTROMERE splits transversely instead of longitudinally. The chromosomes produced by this abnormal division are one chromosome having the two long arms of the original chromosome, but no short arms, and the other chromosome consisting of the two short arms and no long arms. Each of these isochromosomes constitutes a simultaneous duplication and deletion.
Tax Equity and Fiscal Responsibility Act
PL97-248. Title II of the Act specifies "provisions relating to savings in health and income security programs." This includes changes in payment for services, benefits and premiums of Medicare as well as changes in provisions under Medicaid and other specific programs covered by Social Security. Title II includes various revenue measures.
Injury Severity Score
A disorder characterized by recurrent episodes of paroxysmal brain dysfunction due to a sudden, disorderly, and excessive neuronal discharge. Epilepsy classification systems are generally based upon: (1) clinical features of the seizure episodes (e.g., motor seizure), (2) etiology (e.g., post-traumatic), (3) anatomic site of seizure origin (e.g., frontal lobe seizure), (4) tendency to spread to other structures in the brain, and (5) temporal patterns (e.g., nocturnal epilepsy). (From Adams et al., Principles of Neurology, 6th ed, p313)
Leukemia, Neutrophilic, Chronic
Genes whose gain-of-function alterations lead to NEOPLASTIC CELL TRANSFORMATION. They include, for example, genes for activators or stimulators of CELL PROLIFERATION such as growth factors, growth factor receptors, protein kinases, signal transducers, nuclear phosphoproteins, and transcription factors. A prefix of "v-" before oncogene symbols indicates oncogenes captured and transmitted by RETROVIRUSES; the prefix "c-" before the gene symbol of an oncogene indicates it is the cellular homolog (PROTO-ONCOGENES) of a v-oncogene.
Bone Marrow Transplantation
Terminology as Topic
Leukemia, Prolymphocytic, B-Cell
Chromosomes, Human, 6-12 and X
Fibrinogens which have a functional defect as the result of one or more amino acid substitutions in the amino acid sequence of normal fibrinogen. Abnormalities of the fibrinogen molecule may impair any of the major steps involved in the conversion of fibrinogen into stabilized fibrin, such as cleavage of the fibrinopeptides by thrombin, polymerization and cross-linking of fibrin. The resulting dysfibrinogenemias can be clinically silent or can be associated with bleeding, thrombosis or defective wound healing.
Sp2 Transcription Factor
Studies in which subsets of a defined population are identified. These groups may or may not be exposed to factors hypothesized to influence the probability of the occurrence of a particular disease or other outcome. Cohorts are defined populations which, as a whole, are followed in an attempt to determine distinguishing subgroup characteristics.
A class of statistical procedures for estimating the survival function (function of time, starting with a population 100% well at a given time and providing the percentage of the population still well at later times). The survival analysis is then used for making inferences about the effects of treatments, prognostic factors, exposures, and other covariates on the function.
Physical Education and Training
In Situ Hybridization, Fluorescence
A pyrimidine nucleoside analog that is used mainly in the treatment of leukemia, especially acute non-lymphoblastic leukemia. Cytarabine is an antimetabolite antineoplastic agent that inhibits the synthesis of DNA. Its actions are specific for the S phase of the cell cycle. It also has antiviral and immunosuppressant properties. (From Martindale, The Extra Pharmacopoeia, 30th ed, p472)
Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation
Transfer of HEMATOPOIETIC STEM CELLS from BONE MARROW or BLOOD between individuals within the same species (TRANSPLANTATION, HOMOLOGOUS) or transfer within the same individual (TRANSPLANTATION, AUTOLOGOUS). Hematopoietic stem cell transplantation has been used as an alternative to BONE MARROW TRANSPLANTATION in the treatment of a variety of neoplasms.
A progressive, malignant disease of the blood-forming organs, characterized by distorted proliferation and development of leukocytes and their precursors in the blood and bone marrow. Leukemias were originally termed acute or chronic based on life expectancy but now are classified according to cellular maturity. Acute leukemias consist of predominately immature cells; chronic leukemias are composed of more mature cells. (From The Merck Manual, 2006)
Studies used to test etiologic hypotheses in which inferences about an exposure to putative causal factors are derived from data relating to characteristics of persons under study or to events or experiences in their past. The essential feature is that some of the persons under study have the disease or outcome of interest and their characteristics are compared with those of unaffected persons.
Neoplastic Stem Cells
Polymerase Chain Reaction
In vitro method for producing large amounts of specific DNA or RNA fragments of defined length and sequence from small amounts of short oligonucleotide flanking sequences (primers). The essential steps include thermal denaturation of the double-stranded target molecules, annealing of the primers to their complementary sequences, and extension of the annealed primers by enzymatic synthesis with DNA polymerase. The reaction is efficient, specific, and extremely sensitive. Uses for the reaction include disease diagnosis, detection of difficult-to-isolate pathogens, mutation analysis, genetic testing, DNA sequencing, and analyzing evolutionary relationships.
Antineoplastic Combined Chemotherapy Protocols
Ikaros Transcription Factor
Quality Indicators, Health Care
Staining of bands, or chromosome segments, allowing the precise identification of individual chromosomes or parts of chromosomes. Applications include the determination of chromosome rearrangements in malformation syndromes and cancer, the chemistry of chromosome segments, chromosome changes during evolution, and, in conjunction with cell hybridization studies, chromosome mapping.
Age as a constituent element or influence contributing to the production of a result. It may be applicable to the cause or the effect of a circumstance. It is used with human or animal concepts but should be differentiated from AGING, a physiological process, and TIME FACTORS which refers only to the passage of time.
Antibodies, Monoclonal, Murine-Derived
Stem Cell Transplantation
The transfer of STEM CELLS from one individual to another within the same species (TRANSPLANTATION, HOMOLOGOUS) or between species (XENOTRANSPLANTATION), or transfer within the same individual (TRANSPLANTATION, AUTOLOGOUS). The source and location of the stem cells determines their potency or pluripotency to differentiate into various cell types.
A group of genetically identical cells all descended from a single common ancestral cell by mitosis in eukaryotes or by binary fission in prokaryotes. Clone cells also include populations of recombinant DNA molecules all carrying the same inserted sequence. (From King & Stansfield, Dictionary of Genetics, 4th ed)
James van Riemsdyk
National Hockey League. Philadelphia Flyers. Retrieved March 14, 2021. "Capitals Sign Defenseman Trevor van Riemsdyk". NHL.com ... National Hockey League. Philadelphia Flyers. August 22, 2011. Retrieved March 14, 2021. Burnside, Scott (June 9, 2020). "When ... National Hockey League. Philadelphia Flyers. Retrieved March 14, 2021. McGourty, John (October 5, 2009). "Van Riemsdyk ... American Hockey League (AHL) affiliate, the Philadelphia Phantoms, van Riemsdyk impressed coach John Stevens in the 2009 ...
"Little League vibes in MLB? Aaron Nola ready to do something he hasn't since age 13". NBC Sports Philadelphia. May 21, 2020. ... Breen, Matt (July 17, 2015). "Aaron Nola to make major-league debut Tuesday". The Philadelphia Inquirer. Archived from the ... is an American professional baseball starting pitcher for the Philadelphia Phillies of Major League Baseball (MLB). Nola was ... The Philadelphia Phillies selected Nola in the first round, seventh overall, of the 2014 MLB Draft. He signed with the team for ...
Gulitti, Tom (2 April 2017). "Michal Neuvirth of Flyers collapses, leaves game". National Hockey League. Philadelphia. ... On 1 July 2015, Neuvirth signed a two-year contract as a free agent with the Philadelphia Flyers, to serve as a backup to Steve ... After being drafted into the NHL by the Capitals, Neuvirth began a two-year major junior career in the Ontario Hockey League ( ... He was called up to the Hershey Bears of the American Hockey League (AHL) during the season and, before long, received his ...
Coatesville Area School District
Coatesville (National Division) is the only original member still part of the league today. 1936 Swim Team won the District One ... Philadelphia. Retrieved 24 September 2013. Bender, William (September 23, 2013). "Racial epithets litter text messages of ... Philadelphia. Retrieved September 24, 2013. Williams, Mary Elizabeth (September 24, 2013). "A school official's unbelievably ... "Coatesville shakes up school district staff after scandal". The Philadelphia Inquirer. Retrieved 10 February 2015. "Como ...
1950 NFL playoffs
"National Grid League Really Gobbled AAC". Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. Philadelphia. Associated Press. March 4, 1950. p. 10. ... "1950 NFL Weekly League Schedule". Pro Football Reference. Archived from the original on November 1, 2013. Retrieved November 1 ... The 1950 National Football League playoffs took place after the 1950 regular season ended with a tie for first place in both ... after the 12-game regular season were to play each other in the NFL championship to determine the winner of the league. The ...
On 31 January 2017, Major League Soccer club Philadelphia Union signed Medunjanin to a two-year deal with an option for a third ... "Vancouver Whitecaps FC 0, Philadelphia Union 0 - 2017 MLS Match Recap". Major League Soccer. 5 March 2017. Retrieved 1 June ... Rodriguez, Alicia (20 November 2019). "Philadelphia Union announce roster decisions for 2020 season". Major League Soccer. ... As of match played 8 November 2020 Appearance(s) in UEFA Europa League Appearance in 2005-06 Eredivisie Europa League play-offs ...
... while under contract to the Philadelphia Flyers of the National Hockey League (NHL). Bigras was selected by the Colorado ... He later played junior ice hockey with the Owen Sound Attack in the Ontario Hockey League. During the 2012-13 season he played ... Bigras was signed to a two-year, two-way contract with the Philadelphia Flyers on July 1, 2019. "Pee-Wee players who have ... "OHL Announces 2014-15 All-Star Teams". Ontario Hockey League. 2015-05-20. Retrieved 2015-05-20. "22 CHL players win 2012 Ivan ...
Romero was drafted by the Philadelphia Phillies in the fourth round (107th pick overall) of the 2016 Major League Baseball ... Minor League Baseball. Retrieved August 27, 2020. "JoJo Romero Stats, Highlights, Bio". MiLB.com. Minor League Baseball. 2019. ... is an American professional baseball pitcher for the Philadelphia Phillies of Major League Baseball (MLB). Romero was born on ... On August 21, 2020, with the Phillies playing a road game in Atlanta, Romero made his big league debut. He pitched the eighth ...
On May 21, 2015, Palushaj returned to the NHL, signing a one-year, two-way contract with the Philadelphia Flyers. He was ... He previously played junior ice hockey in the United States Hockey League (USHL) with the Des Moines Buccaneers before playing ... Assigned to the team's American Hockey League (AHL) affiliate, the Peoria Rivermen, for his first professional season, he was ... "Transfers on last day of deadline" (in Russian). Kontinental Hockey League. 2016-12-25. Retrieved 2016-12-25. "The last piece ...
Eagles-Giants rivalry in the National Football League), and the New York Red Bulls-Philadelphia Union rivalry in Major League ... Philadelphia Flyers (February 17, 2011). "Flyers-Rangers on Mar. 6 is NBC Game of Week". Flyers.NHL.com. National Hockey League ... National Hockey League. Retrieved January 3, 2012. "New York, NY to Philadelphia, PA". Google Maps. Rosenwaike, Ira (1972). ... The New York City-Philadelphia rivalry is evident in other sports (for example, the Mets-Phillies rivalry in Major League ...
Chaz Lamar Shepherd
The Broadway League. Archived from the original on December 5, 2020. Retrieved December 5, 2020. Chaz Lamar Shepherd at the ... His mother, Cheryl Shepherd, is a dancer and choreographer who left her work in Philadelphia's public schools to manage his ... Darrow, Chuck (June 22, 2010). "Chaz Lamar Shepherd, a Philadelphia native, has lead role in 'Dreamgirls' at the Academy of ... Shepherd grew up in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, where he was active in Tindley Temple United Methodist Church and graduated ...
Brown was assigned to the New Orleans VooDoo of the Arena Football League (AFL) in 2014, On May 19, 2016, Brown was signed by ... He was signed by the Philadelphia Eagles as an undrafted free agent in 2011. He played college football at Southern Miss. He ... National Football League. "DeAndre Brown #5 WR". www.profootballweekly.com. Archived from the original on September 6, 2012. " ... Brown was signed by the Philadelphia Eagles as an undrafted free agent following the 2011 NFL Draft on July 26, 2011. On August ...
In 2005, Curry signed with the Philadelphia Soul of the Arena Football League and joined their practice squad however, he was ... Arena Football League. July 12, 2006. Archived from the original on December 18, 2009. Retrieved January 26, 2009. CS1 maint: ... He will return in 2011 when the Express move to the Indoor Football League. Curry has two siblings, Felicia & Kimberly, and is ... Philadelphia Soul. February 23, 2007. Retrieved January 26, 2009. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)[dead link] "Avengers ...
... minor league affiliate, the Chicago Wolves of the American Hockey League (AHL), Coburn was traded on February 24, 2007 (the NHL ... Philadelphia later extended Coburn on November 9, 2011, at a rate of $18 million over four years, a $4.5 million annual cap hit ... After his Bantam season in 1999-2000, Coburn was selected first overall in the Western Hockey League (WHL) Bantam Draft by the ... The following season, in 2007-08, Coburn emerged with an 8-goal, 36-point season with Philadelphia. In the midst of the Flyers ...
He was on the roster for their first round playoff loss, and was then sent to bolster their American Hockey League affiliate, ... In the first round the Sabres defeated the Philadelphia Flyers 4-1, to set up a quarterfinal matchup with the Canadiens. In ... After scoring 25 goals in 75 games with Phoenix, Sanderson signed a two-year contract with the Philadelphia Flyers in the off- ... Sanderson scored two goals against Philadelphia the first time he played against his former team. Following the 2008 season, ...
Philadelphia Flyers. April 15, 2006. Retrieved April 3, 2013. "AHL Guide and Record Book 2017" (PDF). American Hockey League. ... A similarly named award is also presented by the American Hockey League in recognition of a player's community service. List of ... for the Philadelphia Flyers. He died at the age of 24 after a 16-month battle with leukemia. The Yanick Dupre Memorial Class ... a Canadian professional ice hockey left winger who played 35 games over parts of three seasons in the National Hockey League ( ...
New Jersey Devils
"1977-78 National Hockey League Standinds". The Internet Hockey Database. Retrieved January 15, 2015. "Philadelphia 3, Colorado ... Progress". National Hockey League. "2017-18 Adidas Jersey". National Hockey League. Retrieved August 10, 2017. "Devils unveil ... the others are the National Football League's New York Giants and New York Jets, and the Major League Soccer club New York Red ... Since the move of the New Jersey Nets to Brooklyn in 2012, the franchise has been the only major league team in any sport that ...
Following a few short stints at the major league level and playing parts of three seasons in the minor leagues, Caballero was ... Philadelphia advanced to the 1950 World Series to play the New York Yankees, where they were defeated, four games to none. In ... Caballero went to the major league club's spring training as a non-roster invitee; his .379 average in the Grapefruit League ... His last cup of coffee with the Phillies came at the end of 1947, when he notched his first major league hit and first walk in ...
The Philadelphia Phillies drafted Kendrick in the seventh round (205th overall) of the 2003 Major League Baseball Draft, which ... "Philadelphia Phillies , Team Music". MLB.com. Major League Baseball. Archived from the original on January 14, 2014. Retrieved ... Zolecki, Todd (June 13, 2013). "Philadelphia Phillies pitcher Kyle Kendrick's journey to Major Leagues made possible by father ... March 2014). 2014 Philadelphia Phillies Media Guide. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania: The Phillies. pp. 119-21. Seidman, Corey ( ...
"Oscar Levant". The Philadelphia Inquirer. Pennsylvania, Philadelphia. May 16, 1942. p. 8. Retrieved 12 March 2019 - via ... The Broadway League. Archived from the original on 12 March 2019. Retrieved 12 March 2019. Soren, David. Art, Popular Culture, ...
CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) "Kathy Carter Named President of SUM". Philadelphia Union. Major League Soccer. ... She began working for Major League Soccer as a founding member, and in 1996 became the vice president of corporate marketing ... CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) "Kathy Carter Named President of Soccer United Marketing". Major League Soccer. Soccer ... After college she played amateur soccer in adult leagues across the U.S. Her professional career in soccer began in 1993, when ...
"Five Goals, Five Ways". National Hockey League. Retrieved 2017-05-05. "This Date In Flyers History ... April 25". Philadelphia ... In 1999, he bought the then-bankrupt Penguins and their top minor-league affiliate, the American Hockey League's (AHL) Wilkes- ... He also won his first Hart Memorial Trophy as the league's Most Valuable Player to his team, and the All-Star Game MVP award ... By agreement with the NHLPA, Lemieux was paid the average league salary of about $1.4 million and it was from this amount that ...
National Hockey League. Philadelphia Flyers. March 23, 2020. Retrieved April 3, 2021. Fish, Wayne (April 3, 2021). "GM Chuck ... as a prospect to the Philadelphia Flyers of the National Hockey League (NHL). Laczynski was born in Shorewood, Illinois, and ... During his first year of junior hockey in 2013-14, Laczynski was cut by the Chicago Steel of the United States Hockey League ( ... "Tanner Laczynski, a Flyers prospect growing into a pro at Ohio State". NBC Sports Philadelphia. May 24, 2019. Retrieved April 3 ...
"Knights' Stolarz signs with Philadelphia Flyers". Ontario Hockey League. Canadian Hockey League. March 1, 2013. Retrieved April ... National Hockey League. Philadelphia Flyers. June 23, 2012. Archived from the original on April 14, 2021. Retrieved April 15, ... National Hockey League. Philadelphia Flyers. Retrieved April 15, 2021. Alexander, Dan (November 27, 2016). "Anthony Stolarz to ... "RELEASE: Oilers acquire goaltender Anthony Stolarz from Philadelphia". NHL.com. National Hockey League. Edmonton Oilers. ...
2010 NHL Entry Draft
2009 that sent Chris Pronger and Ryan Dingle to Philadelphia in exchange for Joffrey Lupul, Luca Sbisa, Philadelphia's first- ... "Kings kick off Draft night dealings". National Hockey League. Retrieved 26 June 2010. "Cats deal Horton, Campbell to B's for ... The Philadelphia Flyers' second-round pick went to the Minnesota Wild as the result of a trade on June 26, 2010 that send ... The Philadelphia Flyers' first-round pick went to the Anaheim Ducks as the result of a trade on June 26, ...
National Hockey League. Philadelphia Flyers. Retrieved February 7, 2021. "Team Canada add Philippe Meyers to roster". The ... is a Canadian professional ice hockey defenceman who currently plays for the Philadelphia Flyers of the National Hockey League ... "Flyers sign D Philippe Myers to entry-level contract". Philadelphia Flyers. September 21, 2015. Retrieved September 19, 2018. ... Philadelphia Flyers. Retrieved September 19, 2018. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) Carchidi, Sam (February 17, 2019). " ...
In the 2008-09 season, Bellemare led the league with 31 goals however was unable to help Leksands gain promotion to the top ... CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) "Flyers extend with Bellemare and Neuvirth". Philadelphia Flyers. 21 June 2017. ... CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) "Neal, Fleury help Golden Knights win first game". National Hockey League. 7 October ... CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) "Neuvirth, Flyers shutout Capitals in Game 5 win". National Hockey League. 22 April ...
... at Soccerway George Mason Profile Philadelphia Union Profile Bethlehem Steel Profile Taylor Washington at Major League Soccer ... Philadelphia Union. July 13, 2016. Retrieved May 21, 2020. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) "Philadelphia Union ... United Soccer League. March 25, 2016. Archived from the original on April 7, 2016. "Union, Crystal Palace Battle To Scoreless ... Major League Soccer. November 22, 2019. Retrieved May 21, 2020. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) Taylor Washington at ...
National Hockey League. Philadelphia Flyers. 4 November 2018. Retrieved 25 March 2021. Miller, Randy (14 July 2014). "Oskar ... is a Swedish professional ice hockey forward for the Philadelphia Flyers of the National Hockey League (NHL). Lindblom was born ... In the 2016-17 season with Brynäs IF, Lindblom finished fourth in scoring league-wide with 47 points in 52 games. He was named ... Philadelphia Flyers. 19 February 2018. Retrieved 20 February 2018. Bracy, Aaron. "Voracek scores pair of late goals as Flyers ...
1986 New York Mets season
Pascarelli, Peter (November 20, 1986). "Schmidt is National League MVP". Philadelphia Inquirer. p. A1. Durso, Joseph (September ... Louis Cardinals and Philadelphia Phillies respectively). But when the Mets hosted Philadelphia at Shea Stadium a few days later ... National League Catcher Silver Slugger Award Infielders Outfielders Catcher Pitchers Coach LEAGUE CHAMPIONS: Columbia This feat ... When they got to Philadelphia, droves of Mets fans were there to see if they would clinch the NL East. In fact, they seemed to ...
Socialist Sunday School
"A Socialist Sunday School: Two Hundred Pupils Attend the First Session - What They Were Taught," Philadelphia Times, whole no. ... A Study of the Young People's Socialist League. PhD dissertation. Madison, WI: University of Wisconsin, 1974; pg. 24. ... including a SSS started in Philadelphia in the Fall of 1888, with 6 teachers and about 150 pupils present for the launch. ...
2009-10 United States network television schedule
Sunday Night Football: Philadelphia Eagles at Chicago Bears 6.6 NBC November 23-November 29 Sunday Night Football: ... 2010 Major League Baseball All-Star Game 12.12 FOX July 19-July 25 America's Got Talent 7/20 10.48 NBC ... Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys at Philadelphia Eagles 8.5 NBC November 9-November 15 Sunday Night Football: New ... Sunday Night Football: Philadelphia Eagles at New York Giants 20.88 NBC ...
Kucinich had a 100% rating during 2005 and 2006 from the League of Conservation Voters, indicating pro-environment votes. ... "The Philadelphia Bulletin. November 7, 2007. Archived from the original on November 16, 2007.. ...
The History and Culture of Iroquois Diplomacy: An Interdisciplinary Guide to the Treaties of the Six Nations and Their League. ... Philadelphia: American Baptist Publication Society, 1895.. *Myers, Albert Cook. William Penn's Own Account of the Lenni Lenape ... Soderlund, Jean R. Lenape Country: Delaware Valley Society before William Penn. Philadelphia: University of Pennsylvania Press ... In 1848, John Conner (Delaware) guided the Chihuahua-El Paso Expedition and was granted a league of land by a special act of ...
Women's education in the United States
1869: Fanny Jackson Coppin was named principal of the Institute for Colored Youth in Philadelphia, becoming the first African- ... 1994: Judith Rodin became the first permanent female president of an Ivy League University (specifically, the University of ... which made her the first African-American woman to lead an Ivy League institution. ...
"Economic impacts" Tavern League of Wisconsin (broken link) *^ Dearlove JV, Bialous SA, Glantz SA (June 2002). "Tobacco industry ... "A year after New York smoking ban, debate still rages over effects," The Philadelphia Inquirer, 31 March 2004. "Late Night ...
1998 NFL season
Total Football: The Official Encyclopedia of the National Football League (. ISBN 0-06-270174-6) ... Philadelphia Eagles (2,720) Individual. Scoring. Gary Anderson, Minnesota (164 points) Touchdowns. Terrell Davis, Denver ... 1998 was the last hurrah for the great quarterbacks who came into the league in the 1980s. The top four QBs [statistically] ... The 1998 NFL season was the 79th regular season of the National Football League. ...
Safford, Daniel E., "Hamilton" in The History of Essex County, Volume II; Philadelphia: J.W. Lewis & Company, 1888. ... and the school regularly sends top students to Ivy League schools. Boston Magazine's 2010 issue showcasing a list of the best ...
807)," in The John G. Johnson Collection: A History and Selected Works, a Philadelphia Museum of Art free digital publication ... Allegory of the Holy League and Martyrdom of St. Maurice. However, the king did not like these works and placed the St Maurice ... Michelangelo's influence can be seen in later El Greco works such as the Allegory of the Holy League. By painting portraits ...
1990 Houston Oilers season
The 1990 Houston Oilers season was the 31st season and their 21st in the National Football League (NFL). The Oilers scored 405 ... Philadelphia. Green Bay. New Orleans. New England. Pittsburgh. San Diego. Phoenix. Minnesota. San Francisco. ...
Josh Allen (quarterback)
... he would have many league veterans depending on him to "win games and help secure their jobs." Allen ultimately remained at ... who went on to become an starting quarterback for the Philadelphia Eagles. Wentz was similar in size to Allen, and also shared ...
The event was so successful that The Businessmen's League planned to repeat it the following year as a beauty pageant or a " ... On September 5, 2018, Fox Rothschild LLP, a law firm based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, filed a breach-of-contract suit ... If the local newspaper would pay for the winner's wardrobe, the Atlantic City Businessmen's League would pay for the ... and Philadelphia. The 16-year-old winner from Washington, D.C., Margaret Gorman, was crowned the "Golden Mermaid" and won $ ...
2017 London Bridge attack
"CBS Philadelphia. Retrieved 4 June 2017.. *^ a b "London terror attack: London Bridge and Borough Market latest - at least two ...
2008 California Proposition 2
"The Humane League of Philadelphia. Archived from the original on November 20, 2008. Retrieved 2008-10-31.. ... Latino Organizations: California Hispanic Chambers of Commerce, Latino Voters League, Mexican American Political Association, ... Greater Sacramento Urban League, Los Angeles African American Women's Political Action Committee, Minority Health Institute, ...
Conservatism in the United States
It ignored the League of Nations. It was hostile to the Washington Naval Conference of 1921 that rolled back the naval arms ... Philadelphia Society. *Regnery Publishing. *Republican Main Street Partnership. *Republican Study Committee. *Second Amendment ... Pacifism was popular in the 1920s, and Legion locals ridiculed it and sometimes booed the Women's International League for ... leagues, or other movements that sought to invade its positions of power and profit; it was politically, socially, and ...
2017 Arizona Cardinals season
Week 5: at Philadelphia Eagles. Week Five: Arizona Cardinals at Philadelphia Eagles - Game summary ... The 2017 Arizona Cardinals season was the franchise's 98th season in the National Football League, their 30th in Arizona and ... a b Philadelphia claimed the No. 1 seed over Minnesota based on winning percentage vs. common opponents. Philadelphia's ... Philadelphia. Green Bay. New Orleans. San Francisco. NY Jets. Pittsburgh. Tennessee. Oakland. Washington. Minnesota. Tampa Bay ...
"Philadelphia Daily News. July 23, 1998. Retrieved June 24, 2011.. *^ Hill, Jemele (May 12, 2008). "Karl Malone falls short, as ... Malone led the NBA in free throws made a league-record seven times. He was a physical defender and rebounder, and one of the ... Bell has played as an offensive lineman for the Buffalo Bills, Philadelphia Eagles, and Dallas Cowboys of the National Football ... As he had done in 1989-90, Malone finished the 1991-92 season second in the league in scoring, averaging 28.0 points per game. ...
a b c d e The ARRL UHF/Microwave Experimenter's Manual, American Radio Relay League, Newington CT USA,1990 ISBN 0-87259-312-6, ... 1936 - AT&T installs experimental coaxial telephone and television cable between New York and Philadelphia, with automatic ...
"Justin Cassel Minor, Fall, Winter & Independent Leagues Statistics & History". Baseball-Reference.com. Sports Reference, LLC. ... This mark was more than any other team in the NFL, except the Philadelphia Eagles, who also had fourteen turnovers in their ... Cassel was the starting first baseman on the Northridge baseball team that reached the finals of the 1994 Little League World ... is an American football quarterback for the Detroit Lions of the National Football League (NFL). He was drafted by the New ...
League Venue (capacity) Founded Titles Record Attendance New Orleans Saints American football NFL Mercedes-Benz Superdome ( ... It was the nation's fifth-largest city in 1860 (after New York, Philadelphia, Boston and Baltimore) and was significantly ... "The New Orleans VooDoo and the Arena Football League are returning".. *^ "History of the New Orleans Blaze" (PDF). New Orleans ... The "White League", an insurgent paramilitary group that supported the Democratic Party, was organized in 1874 and operated in ...
Women's suffrage in states of the United States
a b Dorothy Brown, "Sixty Five Going on Fifty: A History of the League of Women Voters of Texas, 1903-1969." Manuscript. League ... the Philadelphia Female Anti-Slavery Society held one of the nation's early women's rights conventions. In 1969, Philadelphia ... "Sixty Five Going on Fifty: A History of the League of Women Voters of Texas, 1903-1969." MS. League of Women Voters files, ... the Equal Suffrage League of Virginia joined NAWSA. The league had about 100 members in its first year of operation. In ...
New York Knights
USA Rugby League (USARL). Midwest Rugby League (MWRL). California Rugby League (CRL). Texas Rugby League (TRL). ... Philadelphia Bulldogs/Fight. Pittsburgh Vipers. Southampton Dragons. Washington D.C. Slayers. USARL Teams. ... Rugby league. League 1. New York City Rugby League. USARL. Brooklyn Kings. New York Knights. White Plains Wombats. ... "USA Rugby League Season V announced with 14 teams". www.usarl.com. USA Rugby League. January 23, 2015. Archived from the ...
Major League Soccer 2017 - Wikipedie
Philadelphia Union • Toronto FC ... Major League Soccer 2017 byl 22. ročník soutěže Major League ... Major League Soccer 2017. Toronto FC. 1. titul. B: Bono, Irwin, Pais. O: Alseth, Aubrey, Beitashour, Hagglund, Hasler, ... Citováno z „https://cs.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Major_League_Soccer_2017&oldid=18456212" ...
Coca-Cola Park (Allentown)
It is the home field for the Lehigh Valley IronPigs, the Triple-A level minor league baseball affiliate of the Philadelphia ... "Minor League Baseball. November 8, 2010. Retrieved May 15, 2014.. *^ "Parking". Minor League Baseball. November 22, 2010. ... "Minor League Baseball. February 9, 2012. Retrieved February 15, 2013.. *^ "Ceremonial Groundbreaking for Stadium". WFMZ. ... The stadium hosted the 2010 Triple-A All-Star Game in which the International League All-Stars defeated the Pacific Coast ...
2015 against the Philadelphia 76ers, scoring 26 points on 11-of-15 shooting to help the Celtics defeat the 76ers, 108-89. ... League. NBA. Personal information. Born. (1990-01-17) January 17, 1990 (age 28). Visalia, California. ...
1986 NFL season
The 1986 NFL season was the 67th regular season of the National Football League. The defending Super Bowl Champion Chicago ... Philadelphia. Green Bay. New Orleans. New England. Pittsburgh. San Diego. St. Louis. Minnesota. San Francisco. ... Total Football: The Official Encyclopedia of the National Football League (ISBN 0-06-270174-6) ... or any type of personal message unless they get specific permission from the league. ...
In the early 1920s, a "Philadelphia Plan" was instituted to overlay one numbered system upon the whole borough. The ... the former home of the Mets and the New York Jets of the National Football League, as well as the temporary home of the New ... stadium opened in April 2009 in Flushing Meadows-Corona Park that is the home ballpark of the New York Mets of Major League ...
Galloway Township, New Jersey
"Philadelphia lawyer picked as key Trump aide", Philadelphia Business Journal, January 23, 2017. Accessed November 15, 2017. " ... 2011 New Jersey Citizen's Guide to Government Archived 2013-06-04 at the Wayback Machine, p. 58, New Jersey League of Women ... 2019 New Jersey Citizen's Guide to Government, New Jersey League of Women Voters. Accessed October 30, 2019. ... Abdullah Anderson (born 1996), American football defensive tackle for the Chicago Bears of the National Football League. ...
After the Mousquetaires or Philadelphia Four (René Lacoste, Jean Borotra, Henri Cochet, and Jacques Brugnon) won the Davis Cup ...
Philadelphia Public League - Wikipedia
The Philadelphia Public League (PPL) is the interscholastic sports league for the public high schools of Philadelphia, ... In 1911, the public school members withdrew from the league to form the Philadelphia High School League. Philadelphia portal ... The league traces its origin to 1901, with the formation of the Philadelphia Interscholastic League, a conference encompassing ... The public school members in the Philadelphia Interscholastic League included Central High, Central Manual, and Northeast in ...
Philadelphia Athletics (minor league) - Wikipedia
... minor league) players, Philadelphia Phillies (minor league) players, Philadelphia (minor league baseball) players, Philadelphia ... the major league Philadelphia White Stockings and the major league Philadelphia Athletics (1890-91). The minor league ... The minor league Philadelphia Athletics teams played various seasons in Philadelphia between 1877 and 1900. The minor league ... In addition, the minor league Philadelphia Phillies played in 1881-1882 and directly preceded the major league Philadelphia ...
Union League of Philadelphia - Wikipedia
Union League of Philadelphia, The League (1909) Official website The Heritage Center of The Union League of Philadelphia The ... The Union League of Philadelphia is the oldest and most prominent of the remaining loyalty leagues. Founded in 1862 as a ... Union League Club of Chicago Union League Club of New York Union League Golf and Country Club List of American gentlemens ... The Center houses the historic collections of the Union League of Philadelphia, the Abraham Lincoln Foundation of Philadelphia ...
Philadelphia 76ers' Markelle Fultz helped off floor after rolling ankle in summer league game
Sixers rookie Markelle Fultz was helped off the court after spraining his left ankle in the teams summer league game against ... Philadelphia 76ers rookie Markelle Fultz suffered a high ankle sprain in the teams summer league game against the Golden State ... Fultz suffers ankle sprain in summer league action (1:55). Markelle Fultz rolls his left ankle and has to exit early in the ... "We will treat him accordingly and be as cautious as we can, making sure he is healthy," 76ers summer league coach Lloyd Pierce ...
Philadelphia-An American League town? - Baseball Fever
Although, yes, Philadelphia was an American League town, lets not forget that the As drew about 900 to their final game. The ... Although, yes, Philadelphia was an American League town, lets not forget that the As drew about 900 to their final game. The ... Philadelphia / Kansas City Athletics *If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You ... The Phillies would have continued to stink up the league, the LA fans would have continued to follow them in the same way that ...
1902 Philadelphia Athletics - Seamheads Negro Leagues Database
1902 Philadelphia Athletics. 2 - 0. (1st place in the Negro Leagues vs. Major Leagues ) 1901 / 1910-11 (Team History) Managed ... If you have any questions regarding Negro Leagues statistical or biographical data, please contact [email protected] For any ... Statistical and biographical data for the The Negro Leagues Database, except 1923 and 1933, were compiled by Gary Ashwill. ...
1910-11 Philadelphia Athletics - Seamheads Negro Leagues Database
1910-11 Philadelphia Athletics. 4 - 6. (3rd place in the Cuban Leagues vs. Major Leagues ) 1901 / 1912-13 (Team History) ... Playing statistics for 1887-1922 and 1926-1938, as well as all Cuban League games (1902-1928) and Negro League vs. Major League ... Playing statistics for 1924-1925, 1939-1942, and 1944-1946 Negro Leagues (not including Cuban League and Negro League vs. Major ... Playing statistics for 1923 (except Negro League vs. Major League games), copyright 2011-2018 Patrick Rock. Playing statistics ...
Philadelphia Stars Team History - Seamheads Negro Leagues Database
Playing statistics for 1887-1922 and 1926-1938, as well as all Cuban League games (1902-1928) and Negro League vs. Major League ... Playing statistics for 1924-1925, 1939-1942, and 1944-1946 Negro Leagues (not including Cuban League and Negro League vs. Major ... Playing statistics for 1923 (except Negro League vs. Major League games), copyright 2011-2018 Patrick Rock. Playing statistics ... If you have any questions regarding Negro Leagues statistical or biographical data, please contact [email protected] ...
NBA Summer League 2014: Team-by-Team Guide to Vegas Squads | Bleacher Report
... we could be looking at one of the most competitive Las Vegas Summer Leagues in recent memory... ... Bader should be warm after playing five games with the Philadelphia 76ers in the Orlando league, where he hit eight three- ... NBA Summer League. NBA Summer League 2014: Team-by-Team Guide to Vegas Squads. Jonathan Wasserman. @. @NBADraftWass. ... Undrafted out of Saint Josephs, Roberts had a productive Orlando Summer League for the Philadelphia 76ers. Hes not much of a ...
1928 Philadelphia Athletics season - Wikipedia
The 1928 Philadelphia Athletics season involved the As finishing 2nd in the American League with a record of 98 wins and 55 ... Cochrane was voted league MVP. Simmons led the team with a .351 batting average and 107 RBI. Cobb, in his last major league ... 1928 Philadelphia Athletics team page at Baseball Reference. *1928 Philadelphia Athletics team page at www.baseball-almanac.com ... This article related to sports in Philadelphia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.. *v ...
NFL Power Rankings: The Best Defensive Lines in the League | Bleacher Report | Latest News, Videos and Highlights
In order to win consistently and become perennial Super Bowl contenders in the National Football League (cue Mark Schlereth ... Philadelphia Eagles. 21 of 32. Jonathan Daniel/Getty Images. Trent Cole is having another Pro Bowl campaign and is leading ... NFL Power Rankings: The Best Defensive Lines in the League. Eric FelkeyAnalyst INovember 29, 2010. Comments. ... 20 in the league in terms of total yards allowed but just No. 7 in opponents points and No. 6 in rush defense. ...
Russell Wilson nearly drafted by Philadelphia Eagles
The Philadelphia Eagles were hot for Russell Wilson in the 2012 NFL Draft. Daniel Jeremiah says the 2013 Eagles would look ... NFL and the NFL shield design are registered trademarks of the National Football League.The team names, logos and uniform ... Philadelphia wasnt the only team nosing around Wilson, either. Then New York Jets senior personnel executive Terry Bradway was ... The Around The League Podcast is now available on iTunes! Click here to listen and subscribe. ...
Joshua Harris, David Blitzer, Jason Levien, Will Smith part of new Philadelphia 76ers ownership group
Green back; Cousins set for G League practice. Golden State Warriors. 11hNick Friedell ... PHILADELPHIA -- The Philadelphia 76ers are under new management -- lots and lots of management, that even includes a dose of ... "Philadelphia is like a second home to me.". He said he wouldnt hesitate to pay a luxury tax, if its included in the new ... Comcast-Spectacor also owns the NHLs Philadelphia Flyers.. "This is one of the hardest business decisions Ive ever had to ...
The wildest things heard on Philadelphia's police scanner during the Eagles parade - Baltimore Sun
Outfielder Colby Rasmus signs minor league deal with Orioles. *. Fortified defense sparks Maryland mens lacrosse team to 13-6 ... WATCH: Philadelphia Eagles center Jason Kelce goes on an epic rant during the Super Bowl victory celebration Thursday, Feb. 8, ... WATCH: Philadelphia Eagles center Jason Kelce goes on an epic rant during the Super Bowl victory celebration Thursday, Feb. 8, ... PHOTO GALLERY: Scenes as Philadelphia throws a victory parade for the Super Bowl champion Eagles on Thursday, Feb. 8, 2018. ...
Science-Lab Fire Forces Early Dismissal at Philadelphia High School - NBC 10 Philadelphia
A science-lab fire forced more than 400 students to be evacuated and dismissed early from a Philadelphia high school Monday ... Premier Lacrosse League. Final.. Science-Lab Fire Forces Early Dismissal at Philadelphia High School. By Morgan Zalot and Dan ... A fire at a Philadelphia high school forced more than 400 students to be evacuated and dismissed early Monday morning. ...
Major League Baseball
Breastfeeding and Lactation Program Resources | Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
La Leche League International http://www.llli.org/. Find comprehensive breastfeeding information, online forums and support ... Powered by the Philadelphia Department of Public Health, this website provides information on how to: start and keep ... If you are breastfeeding or pumping milk for a child who is a patient at Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia, you may benefit ... The Philadelphia Health Department provides support for nursing mothers, as well as education, training and support for ...
Richard D. Wood Jr. Center for Fetal Diagnosis and Treatment Resources | Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
La Leche League International http://www.llli.org/. Find comprehensive breastfeeding information, online forums and support ... Philadelphia Campus Maps. Use these maps to see the layout of the entire Philadelphia Campus, including floor maps of the Main ... Parking at Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia. Parking at Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia is available in three parking ... The Philadelphia Ronald McDonald House has rooms available for patient families as well as mothers undergoing fetal surgery or ...
Flu epidemic hits Philadelphia - HISTORY
... a Liberty Loan parade in Philadelphia prompts a huge outbreak of the flu epidemic in the city. By the time the epidemic ended, ... Ted Williams hits home run in last major league at-bat. On September 28, 1960, at Bostons Fenway Park, Red Sox star Ted ... Philadelphia was the hardest-hit city in the United States. After the Liberty Loan parade on September 28, thousands of people ... On this day in 1918, a Liberty Loan parade in Philadelphia prompts a huge outbreak of the flu epidemic in the city. By the time ...
Regular Season League & Division Winners: National League | Infoplease
National League Year W L Pct GA1900 Brooklyn 82 54 .603 41/21901 Pittsburgh 90 49 .647 71/21902 Pittsburgh 103 36 .741 271/ ... East-Philadelphia. 90 72 .556 11/2. 1979 West-Cincinnati 90 71 .559 11/2. ... Regular Season League & Division Winners Regular Season League & Division Winners: American League See also: ...
THIS LEAGUE IS LAST YEAR'S OLD | RealTime Fantasy Sports
THIS LEAGUE IS LAST YEAR'S OLD | RealTime Fantasy Sports
BBTF's varriano solving major league baseballs young person problem Newsbeat
Since Major League Baseballs opening day, U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) officers in Philadelphia have seized 314 ... The minor league balls are made in China. They use slightly different materials and, by all accounts, the minor league balls do ... Major League Baseball abandons plans for $10 million academy at Birminghams George Ward Park. Major League Baseball no longer ... Philadelphia CBP Seizes Counterfeit Bryce Harper Jerseys. PHILADELPHIA - Well that didnt take long. Transnational criminal ...
Major League Baseball Transactions | MLB.com
Philadelphia Phillies. Activated OF Shane Victorino from the 15-day disabled list; Optioned OF T.J. Bohn to Triple-A Lehigh ... Philadelphia Phillies. Placed INF Jimmy Rollins on the 15-day disabled list with a left ankle sprain; Recalled INF Brad Harman ... Philadelphia Phillies. Placed OF Shane Victorino on 15-day disabled list with a strained right calf; Recalled OF Chris Snelling ... Philadelphia Phillies. Designated INF Wes Helms for assignment; Signed RHP Rudy Seanez to a one-year contract. ...
Union League Cafe Restaurant - New Haven, CT | OpenTable
... photos and location information for Union League Cafe in New Haven, CT. Or book now at one of our other 31058 great restaurants ... Tri-State AreaOrange CountyPhiladelphia AreaPhoenixSan DiegoSan Francisco Bay AreaSeattle AreaTucsonWashington DC ... We have not been there for New Years Eve for a few years, and was glad to see that Union League still is at the top of the ... But having put the idea in my head, I plan to return in February and take a dear friend to the Union League for dinner. Thank ...
BBTF's Philadelphia Newsbeat
Newsblog: Minor League Pace-Of-Play Changes in 2018. (158 - 12:56am, Mar 19). Last: Jay Z. Newsblog: NY POST - KERNAN: Its all ... Drafting Negro Leagues. We each drafted a sort of mini-team-eight position players, one utility player and three pitchers. This ... Newsblog: Top 175 MLB Prospects for 2018 - Minor League Ball. (18 - 11:54pm, Mar 18). Last: Howie Menckel. Newsblog: David ... The Major League Baseball Players Association has filed a grievance against MLB, claiming that four teams - the Tampa Bay Rays ...
League of Legends -- KT Rolster vs. Samsung Galaxy
Did Philadelphia cost itself a Stage 2 title?. 25dESPN Stats and Information ... The 2017 League of Legends Hub. The 2017 League of Legends Hub is your stop for all the information you need about the League ... League of Legends monthly global power rankings - March 2018. 17dEmily Rand ... during Week 3 of League of Legends Champions Korea. ...
Midwest League Standings
To the American people: from the National committee on the tenth anniversary of the League of nations. [1929?]. | Library of...
League of nations. Page Order: Leaflet Available also through the Library of Congress web site in two forms: as facsimile page ... James Penniman, of Philadelphia, has two hobbies - to collect and give away libraries and to watch ball games ... By Harry ... League of nations. - Page Order: Leaflet - Available also through the Library of Congress web site in two forms: as facsimile ... League of nations. Page Order: Leaflet Available also through the Library of Congress web site in two forms: as facsimile page ...
Papua New Guinea Rugby League Tickets - StubHub
Phillies201776ers2018EaglesNational LeagueUnion League of Ph1901American LeagueAthleticsYankeesInquirer19091933CardinalsDefensiveBattingCenters1911RosterSeasonsRanksTeamsMinor leagueInjuries15thSeasonDraftLigaCincinnati2020Major League BGiantsRookieCharitableWilsonDefensePitchersBreastfeedingGamesPittsburghTeamChampionsRecord
- In addition, the minor league Philadelphia Phillies played in 1881-1882 and directly preceded the major league Philadelphia Phillies who began play in 1883. (wikipedia.org)
- The second Philadelphia team, called the "Phillies" played briefly in the 1881 Eastern Association. (wikipedia.org)
- The minor league Philadelphia Phillies played as members of the 1882 League Alliance. (wikipedia.org)
- With the Philadelphia Phillies ' 2013 season mercifully winding down, different questions and conversations aside from the performances of players start to arise-most concerning the offseason ahead. (bleacherreport.com)
- Flaherty exercised the opt-out in his minor league contract after being informed Wednesday that he would not be on the Phillies' Opening Day roster. (rotoworld.com)
- The Phillies signed Flaherty to a minor league contract with an invitation to spring training in early February, and the contract apparently contains an opt-out for the utility player. (rotoworld.com)
- Phillies signed INF/OF Ryan Flaherty to a minor league contract with an invitation to spring training. (rotoworld.com)
- Philadelphia Phillies: Designated INF Wilson Valdez for assignment. (dispatch.com)
- The 2017 League of Legends Hub is your stop for all the information you need about the League of Legends World Championships. (espn.co.uk)
- The 2017 Major League Baseball season began on April 2, 2017 with three games, including the 2016 World Series champions Chicago Cubs facing off against the St. Louis Cardinals , and ended on October 1. (wikipedia.org)
- The Philadelphia Flyers head to Nationwide Arena to take on the Columbus Blue Jackets on Saturday, December 23, 2017. (docsports.com)
- Philadelphia 76ers rookie Markelle Fultz suffered a high ankle sprain in the team's summer league game against the Golden State Warriors on Saturday night in Las Vegas, a source told ESPN's Ramona Shelburne. (espn.com)
- We will treat him accordingly and be as cautious as we can, making sure he is healthy," 76ers summer league coach Lloyd Pierce said. (espn.com)
- We've even got a few teams from the Orlando league making their way to Vegas for some extra action (Rockets, Heat, 76ers). (bleacherreport.com)
- PHILADELPHIA -- The Philadelphia 76ers are under new management -- lots and lots of management, that even includes a dose of Hollywood star power. (espn.com)
- The Toronto Raptors are NBA champions, having escaped a conference semifinal series against the Philadelphia 76ers thanks to four fortunate bounces after time expired in Game 7. (nba.com)
- ORLANDO - Terrence Jones finished with 24 points and nine rebounds to lead the Houston Rockets to an 88-80 victory over 76ers in Sunday's Orlando Pro Summer League opener at the Amway Center practice gym. (philly.com)
- PHOTO GALLERY: Scenes as Philadelphia throws a victory parade for the Super Bowl champion Eagles on Thursday, Feb. 8, 2018. (baltimoresun.com)
- WATCH: Philadelphia Eagles center Jason Kelce goes on an epic rant during the Super Bowl victory celebration Thursday, Feb. 8, 2018. (baltimoresun.com)
- Fans celebrated in Philadelphia during the Eagles Super Bowl victory parade Thursday, Feb. 8, 2018. (baltimoresun.com)
- PISCATAWAY, NJ - NOVEMBER 30: Gritty, the mascot of the Philadelphia Flyers NHL hockey team, hugs the Rutgers Scarlet Knight during a college basketball game between the Michigan State Spartans and Rutgers Scarlet Knights at the Rutgers Athletic Center on November 30, 2018 in Piscataway, New Jersey. (sportbusiness.com)
- The ice hockey team also felt left out seeing the mascots of the city's MLB and NBA teams welcome the NFL's Philadelphia Eagles home at the airport after winning the 2018 Super Bowl. (sportbusiness.com)
- The Florida Panthers head to Wells Fargo Center to take on the Philadelphia Flyers on Tuesday, October 16, 2018. (docsports.com)
- NFL.com draft analyst and former scout for the Eagles , Daniel Jeremiah, revealed on Tuesday's "Inside Training Camp " that Philadelphia was all set to draft Wilson at No. 88 overall, only to watch the Seahawks steal the quarterback out from under them. (nfl.com)
- Philadelphia Eagles running back Darren Sproles will have an MRI on his left knee on Monday. (si.com)
- Eagles running back Darren Sproles will be out for one or two weeks with an MCL sprain, Philadelphia head coach Chip Kelly said Monday, according to NJ.com . (si.com)
- This is truly a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to bring our great sport to China, and to do it with the cooperation of the Chinese government," said Jaworski, an ESPN analyst who helped the Philadelphia Eagles win the NFC championship in 1980. (usatoday.com)
- PHILADELPHIA EAGLES--Re-signed DE Mike Mamula to a four-year contract. (nytimes.com)
- The Eagles (4-5), who have been alternating wins and losses since Week 2, remained in last place in the NFC East, but moved within striking distance of the Redskins (5-4), who let a struggling Philadelphia team reel off 20 points in the fourth quarter. (sun-sentinel.com)
- This Athletics franchise played in Philadelphia as members of the National Amateur Association (1861-1870), National Association (1871-1875) and as charter members of the National League in 1876. (wikipedia.org)
- After the conclusion of the 1876 season, at a National League meeting, held on December 7, 1876, the Philadelphia Athletics were "expelled" from the National League. (wikipedia.org)
- At the meeting, held during the National League convention in Cleveland, Ohio, the New York Mutuals and Philadelphia Athletics were expelled from the National League for refusing to travel west to play more games at the conclusion of their 1876 championship series. (wikipedia.org)
- Their departures left the 1877 National League with only two eastern teams. (wikipedia.org)
- As a response, in January, 1877 the St. Louis Globe-Democrat published a notice for a meeting of non-National League clubs, to be held in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania in February, 1877. (wikipedia.org)
- The St. Louis Red Stockings had not been chosen as a franchise in the initial National League. (wikipedia.org)
- It was proposed before the meeting by Chicago owner Al Spalding that Independent clubs could affiliate with the League by informing the league secretary of player contracts, by agreeing to play under National League rules and by agreeing to abide by the decision of the League regarding disputes. (wikipedia.org)
- The 1914 season of the National League was the thirty-ninth season of the league. (baseball-reference.com)
- In the World Series , the National League champion Boston Braves defeated the American League's Philadelphia Athletics , 4 games to 0. (baseball-reference.com)
- Frank Vaccaro: "The National League Pennant Race of 1914", in Bill Nowlin, ed. (baseball-reference.com)
- The 1946 season of the National League was the seventy-first season of the league. (baseball-reference.com)
- The National League lost the thirteenth midsummer classic at Fenway Park in Boston, MA on Tuesday, July 9 , 1946 by a score of 12 to 0. (baseball-reference.com)
- In the World Series , the National League champion St. Louis Cardinals defeated the American League's Boston Red Sox , 4 games to 3. (baseball-reference.com)
- The National League ended a 13-game winless streak with a 3-1 victory. (wikipedia.org)
- Due to this result, the World Series began October 27 in the city of the National League Champion, the San Francisco Giants , and ended November 1 when the Giants defeated the American League Champion Texas Rangers , four games to one. (wikipedia.org)
Union League of Ph6
- The Union League of Philadelphia, founded in 1862 as a Patriotic Society to support the policies of Abraham Lincoln, is today a private members-only club. (wikipedia.org)
- The Union League of Philadelphia is the oldest and most prominent of the remaining loyalty leagues. (wikipedia.org)
- Although no longer exclusively Republican or male in membership, The Union League of Philadelphia has maintained its identity as distinctly traditional and politically conservative. (wikipedia.org)
- The Center houses the historic collections of the Union League of Philadelphia, the Abraham Lincoln Foundation of Philadelphia, the two-dimensional collections of the Civil War Museum of Philadelphia, and the collections of both the Military Order of the Loyal Legion of the United States (MOLLUS) and the Dames of the Loyal Legion (DOLLUS). (wikipedia.org)
- Washington Grays Monument by John A Wilson in front of Union League of Philadelphia. (wikipedia.org)
- Recently, we had the pleasure of conducting a CPR and AED Training at the Union League of Philadelphia. (cardiaccareinc.com)
- The league traces its origin to 1901, with the formation of the Philadelphia Interscholastic League, a conference encompassing all the city's high schools, public and private. (wikipedia.org)
- The minor league Philadelphia Athletics directly preceded the major League Philadelphia Athletics who began play in 1901 and evolved to become today's Oakland Athletics. (wikipedia.org)
- Philadelphia-An American League town? (baseball-fever.com)
- The 1928 Philadelphia Athletics season involved the A's finishing 2nd in the American League with a record of 98 wins and 55 losses. (wikipedia.org)
- The Red Sox' outstanding second baseman has won a Silver Slugger award as the top offensive player at his position in the American League, it was announced today. (boston.com)
- In the game, the National League's New York Giants defeated the Detroit Tigers of the American League by a score of 9 to 5. (baseball-reference.com)
- Despite the Astros perched atop the division like data-loving vultures, the Rangers' continued ability to develop talent and win close games, and the Mariners' swap-meet superstar roster, people are talking up the Halos as a dark horse in the American League. (baseballprospectus.com)
- The American League won 2-1 in 10 innings. (wikipedia.org)
- The Philadelphia Athletics was the primary moniker of the minor league baseball teams based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. (wikipedia.org)
- The minor league Philadelphia Athletics teams played various seasons in Philadelphia between 1877 and 1900. (wikipedia.org)
- The minor league Philadelphia Athletics played in the same era as various major league Philadelphia teams, some also called the "Athletics. (wikipedia.org)
- The minor league Athletics immediately followed the early major league Philadelphia Athletics (1860-1876), overlapping with the major league Philadelphia Athletics (American Association), the major league Philadelphia White Stockings and the major league Philadelphia Athletics (1890-91). (wikipedia.org)
- The minor league team was preceded by the Philadelphia Athletics (1860-1876), formally known as the "Athletic Base Ball Club of Philadelphia. (wikipedia.org)
- The 1877 minor league Philadelphia Athletics (or "Athletic", as noted in some reports) began play as charter members of the 1877 League Alliance. (wikipedia.org)
- The Defiance and Philadelphia teams possibly evolved into the "Athletics" moniker during the season or all the Philadelphia teams played games against the Athletics or both. (wikipedia.org)
- The Philadelphia Athletics joined the initial League Alliance and completed the 1877 season with a league record of 3-2 in the 13-team League Alliance. (wikipedia.org)
- Hicks Hayhurst served as the Philadelphia Athletics manager. (wikipedia.org)
- The Philadelphia Athletics folded from the league after the initial season. (wikipedia.org)
- The 1881 Philadelphia Athletics became charter members of the Eastern Association, along with another Philadelphia team. (wikipedia.org)
- It was also announced the Philadelphia Athletics would play home games at Oakdale Park and that they were hiring Charles Fulmer as the manager, assisted by Charles Mason. (wikipedia.org)
- He was the third major league second baseman ever to tally 100 runs, 200 hits, 50 doubles, and 20 steals in a season, joining the Yankees' Alfonso Soriano (2002) and the Astros' Craig Biggio (1998). (boston.com)
- And since Amaro won't be fired this offseason , according to Matt Gelb of the Philadelphia Inquirer , it's worthwhile to determine whether or not Amaro's decisions in 2013 will carry over into 2014. (bleacherreport.com)
- The Philadelphia Inquirer Ran a Feature Story on Diligence Capital Advisors' clients Mike Tester (Tester Construction Group) and Rickey Biddle (MK Management) and their new Apartment Project in the South Kensington Neighborhood of Philadelphia, Pa. (prlog.org)
- The public school members in the Philadelphia Interscholastic League included Central High, Central Manual, and Northeast in the first few years, and beginning in 1909 Southern. (wikipedia.org)
- Statistical and biographical data for the The Negro Leagues Database , except 1923 and 1933, were compiled by Gary Ashwill . (seamheads.com)
- On March 9, it was announced that the Pittsburgh Pirates and St. Louis Cardinals would play a game at the minor league BB&T Ballpark in Williamsport, Pennsylvania on August 20. (wikipedia.org)
- Tampa Bay: one of the best defensive units in the league in '02. (bleacherreport.com)
- With Simmons and Richardson defending opposing backcourts and with the ability to have Embiid and/or Horford as the anchor for all 48 minutes, the potential is there for this team to lead the league in defensive efficiency. (nba.com)
- The Philadelphia task force also aims to increase treatment centers and boost the availability of Narcan. (dbhids.org)
- In 1911, the public school members withdrew from the league to form the Philadelphia High School League. (wikipedia.org)
- The Vegas Summer League runs from July 11 through July 21 and features 24 teams, including the NBA D-League Select roster. (bleacherreport.com)
- If exercised, Philadelphia will have 24 hours to add him to the roster, or he'll become a free agent. (rotoworld.com)
- That versatility could serve him well as he battles for a spot on the 25-man roster in Philadelphia. (rotoworld.com)
- Has ranked second in the league in usage rate each of last two seasons. (nba.com)
- That ranks them 7th in the league. (docsports.com)
- The minor league Philadelphia teams played as members of the League Alliance (1877), Eastern Association (1881), League Alliance (1882), Middle States League (1889), Eastern League (1892), Pennsylvania State League (1894, 1896) and Atlantic League (1896-1897, 1900). (wikipedia.org)
- League Alliance members played most games against other teams in their region and not always against other league teams. (wikipedia.org)
- Only five League Alliance teams played as many as 30 games against other League Alliance teams, with Philadelphia not among them. (wikipedia.org)
- To investigate this question, we analyze the decision making of National Football League teams during their annual player draft. (ssrn.com)
- With 237,000 followers, Gritty leads all mascots in all US major professional sports leagues and collegiate teams on Twitter, while he also has 170,000 followers on Instagram. (sportbusiness.com)
- The announcement Thursday revealed six to eight teams will be part of the league that is getting support from Dick Vermeil and Ron Jaworski. (usatoday.com)
- The indoor league is expected to start with six to eight teams. (usatoday.com)
- Cincinnati Reds: Signed OF Felix Perez to a minor league contract. (dispatch.com)
- Rockies all-star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki on Saturday night flew to Philadelphia to visit with Dr. William Meyers, a surgeon who specializes in sports injuries, the team said. (denverpost.com)
- They allow 30 shot attempts to their opposition per game and have a team save percentage of 90%, which is 15th in the league. (docsports.com)
- Cobb, in his last major league season, hit .323 in 95 games. (wikipedia.org)
- And he averaged nearly 22 points a game in the D-League this past season. (bleacherreport.com)
- During the 2020 season, Major League Baseball instituted a multilayered COVID-19 prevention and mitigation strategy. (cdc.gov)
- Based on current CDC COVID-19 mitigation recommendations related to events and gatherings ( 2 ), Major League Baseball (MLB) developed new health and safety protocols before the July 24 start of the 2020 season. (cdc.gov)
- Pedroia, who won his first Gold Glove award last week, batted .326 with 17 home runs and 83 RBIs in his second full major league season. (boston.com)
- This page on a league season in need of some additional content. (baseball-reference.com)
- Among the four Peruvian players called up for Copa America, Seattle Sounders FC's scoring star Raúl Ruidíaz suits up for international duty after starting the season on a tear of 6 goals in 8 games to remain the second leading scorer in league play up to the point. (mlssoccer.com)
- Can you name the Philadelphia Flyers leaders in goals by season? (sporcle.com)
- This article is about the 2010 Major League Baseball season only. (wikipedia.org)
- The 2010 Major League Baseball season began April 4, with the regular season ending on October 3. (wikipedia.org)
- It was only the third time in major league history that at least six no-hitters were thrown in a single season. (wikipedia.org)
- The Patriots and their uber-loyal fans love a good cause to rally around, and the NFL office handed them a perfect motivational tool to wield against the rest of the league this season. (si.com)
- The Patriots are averaging a league-high 35.6 points per game and are on pace for 569 points this season, which would be third-most all time. (si.com)
- We already knew from last season that Ted was a guy they'd all known from high school, and he'd won the league. (slate.com)
- Philadelphia has a record of 2-3-0 this season. (docsports.com)
- The Flyers are 22nd in the league with a total of 4 points this season. (docsports.com)
- The Blue Jackets are 8th in the league with a total of 43 points this season. (docsports.com)
- Massey, Cade and Thaler, Richard H., The Loser's Curse: Decision Making & Market Efficiency in the National Football League Draft (September 4, 2012). (ssrn.com)
- There are four 7-0 clubs-New England, Cincinnati, Denver and Carolina-for the first time in league history, but there's also a boatload of bad football being played. (si.com)
- Louis 61 24 Pittsburgh 48 37 ^Cincinnati 4S 38 NjW York 42 4G ^Philadelphia 37 47 phicago 35 47 BOS.UDII 3G 51 Brooklyn 36 51 '' x-Night game. (newspapers.com)
- With the delayed UEFA Euro 2020 set to kick off on June 11, Hungary has called in Szabolcs Schön (FC Dallas) and Daniel Gazdag (Philadelphia Union), while Poland has brought in Przemysław Frankowski (Chicago Fire FC), and Slovakia has tabbed Ján Greguš (Minnesota United FC). (mlssoccer.com)
Major League B2
- The 88th Major League Baseball All-Star Game was held on July 11 at Marlins Park , the home of the Miami Marlins . (wikipedia.org)
- Although we focus on a particular measure of player contribution, wins above replacement (WAR) in major league baseball, the issues and approaches examined in this paper apply more generally to any endeavor to provide a comprehensive measure of individual player performance in sports. (degruyter.com)
- Philadelphia at Giants 7 p.m. (mercurynews.com)
- Schroeder didn't show much as a rookie, so summer league will be a good opportunity for him to try and make an impression. (bleacherreport.com)
- In 2011, the Foundations of the Union League-three non-profit charitable organizations founded by the membership of the Union League-completed construction on The Heritage Center, which includes a multi-purpose space for events, a museum space for exhibitions and a research center. (wikipedia.org)
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia is a charitable 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. (chop.edu)
- Philadelphia wasn't the only team nosing around Wilson, either. (nfl.com)
- In order to win consistently and become perennial Super Bowl contenders in the National Football League (cue Mark Schlereth voice), everything is built around one thing: defense. (bleacherreport.com)
- He has the full arsenal necessary to be a major-league starter, with control of all his pitchers, but was jerked around quite a bit in the past two years - starter to reliever to starter, then from St. Louis to Oakland in the McGwire deal. (baseballprospectus.com)
- If you are breastfeeding or pumping milk for a child who is a patient at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, you may benefit from the Group of Empowered Moms support group. (chop.edu)
- Powered by the Philadelphia Department of Public Health, this website provides information on how to: start and keep breastfeeding, support new mothers, find free breastfeeding help and more. (chop.edu)
- Almost four months later, they extended their Serie A winning streak to four games against one of their rivals for a European place, while keeping their slim hopes of Champions League qualification alive by moving to within nine points of fourth-placed Atalanta. (yahoo.com)
- I don't know if these 11 games will be enough for us to get into the Champions League, we must already think about the challenge against SPAL. (yahoo.com)
- They played six or seven games against each of the other ten same-league opponents for a total of 66 games, and 20 inter-league games. (wikipedia.org)
- Philadelphia at Pittsburgh 4:30 p.m. (mercurynews.com)
- Another Philadelphia team, called the Philadelphia Defiance was noted for entry and early play and a third Philadelphia team was simply called Philadelphia. (wikipedia.org)
- Gritty, the Philadelphia Flyers' hugely-popular mascot and overnight media sensation, has quickly become a significant commercial asset to the NHL team. (sportbusiness.com)
- It was every bit of sizzling drama that fans could wish for when rivals from the U.S. Men's National Team and Mexico met in an epic Concacaf Nations League Final last Sunday. (mlssoccer.com)
- It is possible that someday the CAFL could be bigger in China than the NFL is here," said Judge, who envisions a 30-team league throughout China and eventually through Asia and Australia. (usatoday.com)
- They allow 31 shot attempts to their opposition per game and have a team save percentage of 91%, which is 16th in the league. (docsports.com)
- Philadelphia has a Corsi percentage of 50.2% as they've tried 1,969 shots on goal while at full strength while they have surrendered 1,955 shots on net when they have a full team on the ice. (docsports.com)
- In the second hard-fought series Thursday, KT Rolster picked up a 2-1 victory over Samsung Galaxy in Seoul, South Korea, during Week 3 of League of Legends Champions Korea. (espn.co.uk)
- We can't relax, we don't even have to think about the Champions League,' said Gattuso, whose side face struggling SPAL on Sunday. (yahoo.com)