Poison Control Centers
Laundry Service, Hospital
An independent state consisting of three islands in the Mediterranean Sea, south of Sicily. Its capital is Valetta. The major island is Malta, the two smaller islands are Comino and Gozo. It was a Phoenician and Carthaginian colony, captured by the Romans in 218 B.C. It was overrun by Saracens in 870, taken by the Normans in 1090, and subsequently held by the French and later the British who allotted them a dominion government in 1921. It became a crown colony in 1933, achieving independence in 1964. The name possibly comes from a pre-Indoeuropean root mel, high, referring to its rocks, but a more picturesque origin derives the name from the Greek melitta or melissa, honey, with reference to its early fame for its honey production. (From Webster's New Geographical Dictionary, 1988, p719 & Room, Brewer's Dictionary of Names, 1992, p330)
Particles consisting of aggregates of molecules held loosely together by secondary bonds. The surface of micelles are usually comprised of amphiphatic compounds that are oriented in a way that minimizes the energy of interaction between the micelle and its environment. Liquids that contain large numbers of suspended micelles are referred to as EMULSIONS.
Polymers of ETHYLENE OXIDE and water, and their ethers. They vary in consistency from liquid to solid depending on the molecular weight indicated by a number following the name. They are used as SURFACTANTS, dispersing agents, solvents, ointment and suppository bases, vehicles, and tablet excipients. Some specific groups are NONOXYNOLS, OCTOXYNOLS, and POLOXAMERS.
Sodium Dodecyl Sulfate
Electrophoresis, Polyacrylamide Gel
Green Chemistry Technology
A state in south central Australia. Its capital is Adelaide. It was probably first visited by F. Thyssen in 1627. Later discoveries in 1802 and 1830 opened up the southern part. It became a British province in 1836 with this self-descriptive name and became a state in 1901. (From Webster's New Geographical Dictionary, 1988, p1135)
A syndrome of defective gonadal development in phenotypic females associated with the karyotype 45,X (or 45,XO). Patients generally are of short stature with undifferentiated GONADS (streak gonads), SEXUAL INFANTILISM, HYPOGONADISM, webbing of the neck, cubitus valgus, elevated GONADOTROPINS, decreased ESTRADIOL level in blood, and CONGENITAL HEART DEFECTS. NOONAN SYNDROME (also called Pseudo-Turner Syndrome and Male Turner Syndrome) resembles this disorder; however, it occurs in males and females with a normal karyotype and is inherited as an autosomal dominant.
Substances which are of little or no therapeutic value, but are necessary in the manufacture, compounding, storage, etc., of pharmaceutical preparations or drug dosage forms. They include SOLVENTS, diluting agents, and suspending agents, and emulsifying agents. Also, ANTIOXIDANTS; PRESERVATIVES, PHARMACEUTICAL; COLORING AGENTS; FLAVORING AGENTS; VEHICLES; EXCIPIENTS; OINTMENT BASES.
"Laundry Detergents". Consumer Reports. July 1, 2011. Retrieved July 9, 2011. Rob Kirkbride / The Grand Rapids Press (December ... Amway's product line grew from LOC, with the laundry detergent SA8 added in 1960, and later the hair care product Satinique ( ... Amway is best known in North America for its original multi-purpose cleaning product LOC, SA8 laundry detergent, and Dish Drops ... In the January 2007 issue of Consumer Reports, SA8 with Bioquest was rated the best-performing laundry detergent. Consumer ...
In contrast to laundry detergents, fabric softeners may be regarded as a kind of after-treatment laundry aid. A wrinkle ... In the US and UK laundry is mostly dried in mechanical dryers, and the tumbling of the laundry in the dryer has its own ... Eduard Smulders; Eric Sung (2012). "Laundry Detergents, 2. Ingredients and Products". Ullmann's Encyclopedia of Industrial ... "Laundry Detergents". Ullmann's Encyclopedia of Industrial Chemistry. Weinheim: Wiley-VCH. pp. 86-87. doi:10.1002/14356007.a08_ ...
Brighteners are commonly added to laundry detergents to make the clothes appear cleaner. Normally cleaned laundry appears ... "Laundry Detergents, 2. Ingredients and Products". Ullmann's Encyclopedia of Industrial Chemistry. Weinheim: Wiley-VCH. doi: ... "Laundry Detergents". Ullmann's Encyclopedia of Industrial Chemistry. Weinheim: Wiley-VCH. doi:10.1002/14356007.a08_315.pub2. ... The global OBA production for paper, textiles, and detergents is dominated by just a few di- and tetra-sulfonated triazole- ...
... is generated in situ by some laundry detergents. This route involves the reaction of tetraacetylethylenediamine ... "Laundry Detergents". Ullmann's Encyclopedia of Industrial Chemistry. Weinheim: Wiley-VCH. doi:10.1002/14356007.a08_315.pub2. " ...
Smulders E.; von Rybinski W.; Sung E.; Rähse W.; Steber J.; Wiebel F.; Nordskog A. (2002). "Laundry Detergents". Ullmann's ... TAED is an important component of laundry detergents that use "active oxygen" bleaching agents. Active oxygen bleaching agents ... This white solid is commonly used as a bleach activator in laundry detergents and for paper pulp. It is produced by acetylation ... TAED was first used in a commercial laundry detergent in 1978 (Skip by Unilever). Currently, TAED is the main bleach activator ...
Smulders, E.; von Rybinski, W.; Sung, E.; Rähse, W.; Steber, J.; Wiebel, F.; Nordskog, A. (2011). "Laundry Detergents, 1. ... Alcohol ethoxylates (AE) and alcohol ethoxysulfates (AES) are surfactants found in products such as laundry detergents, surface ... Arno Cahn (30 January 1994). Proceedings of the 3rd World Conference on Detergents: Global Perspectives. The American Oil ... Modler R.; Gubler R.; Inoguchi, Y. (2007). "Detergent Alcohols" (narrow distribution consultant trade report). Chemical ...
It was the first commercially available laundry detergent that combined bleach with the detergent. The name was derived from ... Persil was the first commercially available laundry detergent that combined bleach with the detergent. The invention of Persil ... "Laundry Detergents - Things to Do with Kids - Persil". Persil. persil.com (UK) Persil and skywriting (1927) Pionnair-GE. (1927- ... Persil is a German brand of laundry detergent manufactured and marketed by Henkel around the world except in the United Kingdom ...
Laundry detergents and treatments. Softeners for textiles. Benzalkonium chloride is a mainstay of phase-transfer catalysis, an ...
Quaternary ammonium cation
Smulders, E.; Sung, E. "Laundry Detergents, 2. Ingredients and Products". Ullmann's Encyclopedia of Industrial Chemistry. ... Quaternary ammonium compounds are cationic detergents, as well as disinfectants, and as such can be used to remove organic ... Quaternary ammonium compounds are deactivated by anionic detergents (including common soaps). Also, they work best in soft ... Journal of Surfactants and Detergents. 3 (1): 81-91. doi:10.1007/s11743-000-0118-z. "Henkel Consumer Info". Henkelconsumerinfo. ...
Peracetic (peroxoacetic) acid (H 3CC(O)OOH). Generated in situ by some laundry detergents, and also marketed for use as ... Milne, Neil (1998). "Oxygen bleaching systems in domestic laundry". Journal of Surfactants and Detergents. 1 (2): 253-261. doi: ... "Dr Laundry - Clorox". 28 October 2015. Archived from the original on 9 June 2011. "Clothes Stain Remover - Pretreat Spray , ... Sodium perborate as a laundry bleach has been used in Europe since the early twentieth century, and became popular in North ...
"Gain: Laundry Detergent, Fabric Care Products & Services". Ilovegain.com. February 5, 2010. Retrieved September 22, 2010. CS1 ... CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) "Gain: Laundry Detergent, Fabric Care Products & Services". Ilovegain.com. February 5, ...
... derivatives are also of interest for optical brighteners in laundry detergents. Benzoxazoles belong to the group of ... ISBN 0-19-850346-6. E. Smulders, E. Sung "Laundry Detergents, 2. Ingredients and Products" in Ullmann's Encyclopedia of ... in laundry detergents Structural isomers Anthranil, an analog with the oxygen atom in position 2 Benzisoxazole, an analog with ...
The products under consideration were sunscreen, laundry detergent, dish soap, and spray cleaner; by way of calculation they ... laundry detergents, stain removers and fabric softeners; industrial settings, for example in textile spin-finish solutions, ... and no detection in the laundry detergent and spray cleaner products, meaning the concentration was at or below the limit of ...
Ajax (cleaning product)
In 2005, Colgate licensed the American and Canadian rights to the Ajax brand name for laundry detergent products. In the same ... The original slogan was also used for Ajax Laundry Detergent for its introduction in the beginning of the 1960s, advertised ... Fab & Kind Company currently distributes Ajax and former Colgate laundry detergent brands Fab and Dynamo in the United States.[ ... Other products by Ajax included Ajax Bucket of Power, an ammoniated power floor cleaner (1963); Ajax Laundry Detergent (1964); ...
"Toxicity of Laundry Detergent Components to a Freshwater Cladoceran and Their Contribution to Detergent Toxicity". ... from laundry and dish detergents to body wash and shampoos, are technically not soap, but synthetic detergents. They also often ... voluntarily agreed to ban phosphates in consumer laundry detergents. Notably, this ban did not include dish detergents. Procter ... in its Cold Water Clean Laundry Detergent. Automatic dishwashing detergent is poisonous if swallowed. Formaldehyde, while not ...
"The One with the East German Laundry Detergent". Friends. Season 1. Episode 5. NBC. Crane, David; Kauffman, Marta. "The One ...
Citric acid is used to soften water in soaps, personal care products and laundry detergents. A commonly used synthetic chelator ... These minerals are widely used in laundry detergents. Resins are also available to remove the carbonate, bicarbonate, and ...
2005 Industrial Design Excellence Awards
Method 3X Laundry Detergent 1. Clorox/Armor All Wipes Dispensing Closure 2. Echo by Davidoff 3. Tresdon - WineCase/WineRack ... Siemens ultraSense laundry system 7. IRIVER IFP1000 Series MP3 Player & Digital Camera 8. Timberland Travel Gear 9. 3D ...
Some Die Young
... and so looks more like a commercial for laundry detergent. But a stylish commercial for laundry detergent at that. And one with ...
Sodium dodecylbenzenesulfonate, an alkylbenzenesulfonate surfactant used in laundry detergents. Coenzyme-M, is a cofactor ... Detergents and surfactants are molecules that combine highly nonpolar and highly polar groups. Traditionally, soaps are the ... while longer-chain ones exhibit detergent-like properties. The structure of sulfonic acids is illustrated by the prototype, ...
S. C. Johnson & Son
Yes, a brand of laundry detergent. Sold with Glass Plus, Spray 'N Wash, and Vivid to Reckitt Benckiser in 1998. Among the ...
Laundry detergents may also use fluorescing agents to similar effect. Many white fabrics are blued during manufacturing. Bluing ... Laundry bluing is made of a colloid of ferric ferrocyanide (blue iron salt, also referred to as "Prussian blue") in water. Blue ... Bluing, laundry blue, dolly blue or washing blue is a household product used to improve the appearance of textiles, especially ... Laundry Blue: Bluing, Reckitt's blue bags, Dolly Blue Azurage du linge en France v t e v t e. ...
"Soap Flakes - Soap Bar Dispensers". The Green Head - Finds Cool New Stuff!. "How To Make Classic DIY Laundry Detergent With NO ... Ground soap is also used to wash laundry. Foam soap dispensers have dual foam pumps that when used move both air and soap, ... Foam pump Hand washing Soap dish "The History of Soap and Detergent". "Trockenseifenspender SoapPlaner". SoapPlaner (in German ...
... s (AOS) are a group of anionic surfactants, which are used as detergents. The compounds contain a - mostly ... Raney, Kirk H.; Shpakoff, Paul G.; Passwater, Deborah K. (1998). "Use of high-active alpha olefin sulfonates in laundry powders ... They are being used for example in detergents and cleaning agents, for degreasing, in the emulsion polymerization, the ... ". Journal of Surfactants and Detergents. 1 (3): 361-369. doi:10.1007/s11743-998-0037-z. ISSN 1558-9293. S2CID 93700546. Entry ...
"Purex Laundry Detergent and Fabric Care Products". Purex.com. Retrieved 2016-09-28. "Archived copy". Archived from the original ... Fels-Naptha is also a common ingredient in DIY laundry detergent recipes. Fels-Naptha, when combined with Neatsfoot oil, is ... Fels-Naptha is an American brand of laundry soap used for pre-treating clothing stains and as a home remedy for poison ivy and ... Naphtha made the soap effective for cleaning laundry and removing the allergen urushiol in poison ivy, but it was removed from ...
"Gain: Laundry Detergent, Fabric Care Products & Services". Ilovegain.com. February 5, 2010. Retrieved September 22, 2010.[ ...
It grew to become the largest manufacturer of retailer/store brands of laundry and dish detergent products in addition to its ... "Unilever Sells U.S. Laundry Business". Adweek. 28 July 2008. Retrieved 6 April 2018. "Henkel buys laundry care firm Sun ... was a United States-based manufacturer of laundry detergent, fabric softeners, and other household care products. With annual ... "Vestar Capital Partners completes acquisition of Unilever laundry business and merger of Unilever unit to Huish Detergents". ...
It is also added to laundry detergents commercially as a brightener. Solutions that are aqueous for calcofluor-white have an ...
... is a surfactant used in cosmetics and laundry detergents. It is a glycoside produced from glucose and lauryl ...
Mary Higgins Clark
Higgins Clark herself filmed a television commercial for Fab laundry detergent. The commercial, which aired during the I Love ...
Arm & Hammer
The new products included toothpaste, laundry detergent, underarm deodorant, and cat litter. ...
... detergents also are used as emulsifiers in some applications). Laundry detergents encase dirt and grime in miscelles, which ... Detergents. Dispersing is the principal goal in the use of detergents, which the liquid bath is water ( ... Automotive engine oils contain both detergents and dispersants. Metallic-based detergents prevent the accumulation of varnish ... For foam drilling fluids, synthetic detergents and soaps are used, along with polymers, to disperse foam bubbles into the air ...
... laundry detergent may sometimes work as may moist cigarette ash rubbed into the stained area. ...
The Raleigh Cigarette Program
Sponsorship changed over from Brown & Williamson's Raleigh cigarettes to Procter & Gamble's Tide laundry detergent which had ...
Furthermore, cellulases are widely used in textile industry and in laundry detergents. They have also been used in the pulp and ...
"Laundry Detergents" in Ullmann's Encyclopedia of Industrial Chemistry 2007, Wiley-VCH, Weinheim. doi:10.1002/14356007.a08_315. ... and as active ingredients in laundry detergents, shampoos and conditioners. They can also be found in household products such ... CEH (October 2004). "Surfactants, household detergents and their raw materials". CEH Marketing Research Report.. Missing or ... Many sulfate esters are used in detergents, and some are useful reagents. Alkyl sulfates consist of a hydrophobic hydrocarbon ...
Tools used in housecleaning include vacuums, brooms, mops and sponges, together with cleaning products such as detergents, ... In addition, 20 percent of men did housekeeping chores (including cleaning and laundry) on any given day, compared to ... laundry and bill pay. These tasks may be performed by any of the household members, or by other persons hired to perform these ...
Bed bug control techniques
Infested clothes and bedding are first washed in hot water with laundry detergent then placed in the dryer, and then after the ...
Environmental impact of cleaning products
With the aim of decreasing net efficiency, some brands of laundry detergent have been reformulated for use with cold water. By ... Phosphates are commonly used as a detergent in a wide array of cleaning products. The most prevalent form of phosphates ... Gilbert, P. A.; DeJong, A. L. (13-15 September 1977). "The use of phosphate in detergents and possible replacements for ... Alkylphenol ethoxylates (APEs) are widely used in household products such as detergents and all-purpose cleaning products. ...
Zeolites, which are clay based, are added to laundry detergents as water softening agents and are essentially non-polluting; ... Trisodium phosphate was at one time extensively used in formulations for a variety of consumer-grade soaps and detergents, and ... In combination with surfactants, TSP is an excellent agent for cleaning everything from laundry to concrete driveways. This ... Dishes Still Dirty? Blame Phosphate-Free Detergent, National Public Radio, December 15, 2010 ...
Major applications of detergents. Household cleaning. Main articles: Laundry detergent and Dishwasher detergent ... In most household contexts, the term detergent by itself refers specifically to laundry detergent or dish detergent, as opposed ... About.com: How Do Detergents Clean. *Campbell tips for detergents chemistry, surfactants, and history related to laundry ... One of the largest applications of detergents is for household and shop cleaning including dish washing and washing laundry. ...
... -based laundry detergent. Household products. Borax is used in various household laundry and cleaning products, ... Borax is a component of many detergents, cosmetics, and enamel glazes. It is used to make buffer solutions in biochemistry, as ... Precursor for sodium perborate monohydrate that is used in detergents, as well as for boric acid and other borates ... including the "20 Mule Team Borax" laundry booster, "Boraxo" powdered hand soap, and some tooth bleaching formulas. ...
For example, from the store, you need peanut butter, toothpaste, dog food, and laundry detergent. Instead of repeating the list ... then walking by your dog on the way to the laundry room. This improving recall method does not appear to be limited to merely ...
Galaxolide, a polycyclic musk commonly found in laundry detergents to mask the smell of the detergent chemicals ... The first two groups have broad uses in industry ranging from cosmetics to detergents. However, the detection of the first two ...
For example, commonly used laundry detergents may contain subtilisin, whose wild-type form has a methionine that can be ...
... techniques that are used to produce drugs can also have industrial applications such as producing enzymes for laundry detergent ...
Type 2 (high-density polyethylene) is found in most hard plastics such as milk jugs, laundry detergent bottles, and some ...
Laundry detergents containing optical brighteners. *Soap. *Body fluids, serum, saliva. *Sunscreen. *Lemon juice ...
Digestive proteases are part of many laundry detergents and are also used extensively in the bread industry in bread improver. ...
Optical brighteners are used in laundry detergents, high brightness paper, cosmetics, high-visibility clothing and more. ...
2, is commonly used as milk jugs, liquid laundry detergent bottles, outdoor furniture, margarine tubs, portable gasoline cans, ...
... which makes it useful in improving the effectiveness of soaps and laundry detergents. By chelating the metals in hard water, it ... More than 50% was used as an acidity regulator in beverages, some 20% in other food applications, 20% for detergent ...
The largest use is as filler in powdered home laundry detergents, consuming approx. 50% of world production. This use is waning ... It is mainly used for the manufacture of detergents and in the kraft process of paper pulping. ... as domestic consumers are increasingly switching to compact or liquid detergents that do not include sodium sulfate. ...
... a bleach used in laundry detergents: Na. 2B. 4O. 7 + 4 H. 2O. 2 + 2 NaOH → 2 Na. 2B. 2O. 4(OH). 4 + H. 2O. H. 2O. 2 converts ... which are used as mild bleaches in laundry detergents. Sodium percarbonate, which is an adduct of sodium carbonate and hydrogen ... is the active ingredient in such products as OxiClean and Tide laundry detergent. When dissolved in water, it releases hydrogen ... Detergents. The second major industrial application is the manufacture of sodium percarbonate and sodium perborate, ...
Other brands include Purex washing powder and liquid laundry detergent, Sun liquid laundry detergent, Vernel/Silan fabric ... Henkel's Laundry & Home Care product portfolio ranges from heavy-duty detergents, specialty detergents and laundry additives to ... Persil came in 1907 as the first "self-acting laundry detergent." Henkel has been a family-run business since the beginning. In ... At 19,750 tons, Persil laundry detergent accounted for 40 percent of this, just five years after its market launch. The number ...
External memory (psychology)
An external memory aid can be a post it note reminding one to do laundry or a grocery list reminding one to buy detergent. ... Checklist: used to record lists for items (e.g., shopping list) and/or steps for specific routines (e.g., laundry routine, ...
Laundry detergents contain a mix of ingredients including surfactants, builders, optical brighteners, etc. Cleaning action ... Laundry hygiene. Laundry hygiene involves practices that prevent disease and its spread via soiled clothing and household ... Recommendations: Laundry and Bedding.. *^ "Health Technical Memorandum 01-04: Decontamination of linen for health and social ... Hygiene measures, including laundry hygiene, are an important part of reducing spread of antibiotic resistant strains. ...
At the party, Seth fills laundry detergent bottles from the basement with alcohol he finds in the fridge and dances with a ...
Wheel is a brand of laundry detergent manufactured by Hindustan Unilever Ltd. This product was created specifically by ... The detergent has since seen renewed popularity in 2016 as an item used in assam . In the challenge, internet users are ... the top selling detergent at that time from Hindustan Unilever. Salman Khan, a Bollywood superstar, endorsed it . It was ... required to mix a small amount of the detergent with three cups of fruit juice and see how much of it they can soak up with a ...
Laundry detergent - Wikipedia
Laundry detergent, or washing powder, is a type of detergent (cleaning agent) used for cleaning laundry. Laundry detergent is ... What is HE Laundry Detergent & When are High-Efficiency Detergents Used by Mariette Mifflin Types of Laundry Detergents by ... While powdered and liquid detergents hold roughly equal share of the worldwide laundry detergent market in terms of value, ... Zwitterionic surfactants are rarely employed in laundry detergents mainly for cost reasons. Most detergents use a combination ...
Purex (laundry detergent) - Wikipedia
CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) "Triple Action Purex Laundry Detergent: About.com Laundry Product Review". About.Com. ... "Purex Laundry Detergent: Its Products and Uses". Answers.com. Archived from the original on February 26, 2014. Retrieved ... Purex is a brand of laundry detergent manufactured by Henkel and marketed in the United States and Canada. It is manufactured ... Purex is one of the most widely used laundry detergents in North America. Its original product, Purex Bleach, was a major ...
Laundry Detergents | Walgreens
Laundry Detergent Pods Poisoning Children
... the bright colors and bite-size packaging of single-doss packets of laundry detergent simply look too much like candy. Last ... The single dose laundry detergent was introduced in the U.S. in February. The poison control center said it first started to ... Our] laundry detergent products are all enzyme-free and approved by the EPA for their Design for the Environment program which ... Other laundry detergents cause only mild stomach upset or even no symptoms at all. But the pods cause severe symptoms rapidly. ...
Trader Joe's Liquid Laundry HE Summary information from Consumer Reports
Get the latest information from Consumer Reports to help you shop for a Trader Joes Liquid Laundry HE, including user reviews ... Liquid Laundry HE is part of the Laundry detergent test program at Consumer Reports. In our lab tests, Laundry detergent models ... This low priced liquid detergent available exclusively at Trader Joes is formulated for both high efficiency (HE) and ... Body oil: Indicates how well a detergent removes body oil or Sebum. ...
List of Ingredients in Laundry Detergents | eHow
Laundry detergent manufacturers add enzymes to their products to help break down stains and grease for removal from the fabric ... If you look at what makes up the average laundry detergent, you find a list of ingredients that may seem mysterious and complex ... Manufacturers use dyes to make laundry detergents more visually appealing to users and fragrances to make clothes smell clean ... Manufacturers add many different components to make laundry detergents work efficiently. (Image: Jupiterimages/Comstock/Getty ...
Eco-Friendly Laundry Detergents - Tesco Groceries
Laundry Detergent | Safeway
Shop Laundry Detergent direct from Safeway. Browse our selection and order groceries for flexible Delivery or convenient Drive ... A&H Liquid Laundry Detergent Plus Oxi Color Last - 122.5 Fl. Oz. ... ARM & HAMMER Laundry Detergent Clean Burst Mega Value Jug - 225 ... ARM & HAMMER Liquid Detergent Clean Burst Powerfully Clean Naturally Fresh Jug - 150 Fl. Oz. ... ARM & HAMMER Liquid Detergent Clean Meadow Plus Oxi Clean Bottle - 122.5 Fl. Oz. ...
Laundry Detergent | Safeway
Shop Laundry Detergent direct from Safeway. Browse our selection and order groceries for flexible Delivery or convenient Drive ... Gain Flings Laundry Detergent Liquid Pacs HE Compatible Island Fresh Scent - 35 Count ... Tide Liquid Laundry Detergent HE Compatible Clean Breeze 64 Loads - 92 Fl. Oz. ... Tide Laundry Detergent Liquid With Downy Free Unscented 29 Loads - 46 Fl. Oz. ...
Lighter load: Laundry detergents shrink for Amazon - Hartford Courant
Tide and Seventh Generation have introduced redesigned laundry detergents that are several pounds lighter by cutting down on ... Tide and Seventh Generation have introduced redesigned laundry detergents that are several pounds lighter by cutting down on ... Tide and Seventh Generation have introduced redesigned laundry detergents that are several pounds lighter by cutting down on ... Ken Day, who usually orders detergent online, said a traditional bottle of Seventh Generation detergent that he bought this ...
Powder Laundry Detergent | Walgreens
Laundry Detergent Reviews - Top Rated Detergents for Clothes
Check out the full reviews of the best detergents from Good Housekeeping. ... We reviewed high efficiency and standard laundry detergents, testing for their ability to remove stains from polyester and ... 12 Best Laundry Detergents to Buy in 2021, According to Cleaning Experts ... Check our the best detergents from the Good Housekeeping Institute and our cleaning experts. ...
Making your own laundry detergents is not difficult
"Our laundry comes out clean and smelling fresh.". Her favorite combinations of essential oils for laundry detergent include ... All it takes are a few, simple ingredients to make laundry detergent - liquid or powder - and fabric softener. Then cut down on ... Griffin, of Orlando, Fla., calls her homemade laundry detergent, fabric softener and dryer balls "a dream team." "I often hear ... Its convenient to pick up some laundry detergent at the store, but its not difficult to create your own. ...
UV Radiation & Laundry Detergents | Science project | Education.com
Measure the effectiveness of detergent containing a UV-absorbing compound in blocking UV-A radiation. Use black light and UV ... Laundry Lab This science project examines the effectiveness of various types of laundry detergents on stains trapped on a white ... Laundry detergents are now marketed that claim to increase UPF values. The active ingredient in these formulations is a UV- ... Run the fabric samples through the washing machine cycle a minimum of 20 times without using laundry detergent or any additives ...
Laundry Detergent | MOTHER EARTH NEWS
Judi Anne Turner looks at how every day laundry detergent and its ingredients contributes to the effect of pollution in our ... Laundry Detergent and the Effect of Pollution. In 1965, detergent manufacturers began producing "bio-degradable" products. This ... Detergents and Phosphorus. Detergents cut grease and suspend dirt. Heavy-duty detergents used in washing machines generally ... Laundry Detergent: the Effect of Pollution on Lakes and Rivers Judi Anne Turner provides a detailed look at how every day ...
Laundry Detergent & Fabric Care | Staples
Save big on our wide selection of Laundry Detergent & Fabric Care and get fast & free shipping on select orders. ... Soap & Detergent. Hand Soaps & DispensersHand SanitizersDish Soap & DetergentLaundry Room Supplies ... Use as a presoak or as laundry detergent booster. Perfume-, dye- and chlorine-free. Formulated with babies sensitive skin in ... OxiClean® Max Force® Laundry Stain Remover Spray, 12 oz. Item: 924211 / Model : 5703700070 ...
Laundry detergent capsule and packet safety awareness campaign - OECD
An OECD international awareness campaign was carried out on laundry detergent capsules and packets in March 2015. The ... Laundry detergent liquid capsules/packets are designed to contain concentrated detergent for single use. The content of the ... Laundry detergent capsule and packet safety awareness campaign. Read the report. #LaundrySafe From 16 to 23 March 2015, an OECD ... OECD Home Directorate for Science, Technology and InnovationConsumer policyLaundry detergent capsule and packet safety ...
Best Laundry Detergent - Best Liquid and Powder Laundry Detergents
Best Laundry Detergents. We took 74 formulas for a spin to see how well they removed 20 common stains. ... Fragrance-free Ecover Laundry Powder Zero ($11.84, amazon.com; $1.52 per load*) scored up there with the top powders. One ... For even better results on laundry day, be sure to check out our top washers. Unless noted, package size for powders is 48 to ... Ultra Tide Coldwater powder ($8; 52 cents per load*) removed more stains in cold water than other detergents got out in hot-- ...
Which laundry detergents do the best cleaning job? | KOMO
... new detergent ratings will help you avoid a laundry loser.CR Testers use special fabric swatches stained with ingredients like ... Pour some of the laundry detergent directly on the stain, rub it in and let it sit for a little while before washing. ... If you use one of the lower-rated detergents, such as Trader Joes Liquid Laundry HE or Xtra Scentsations, youre cleaning with ... When it comes to nasty stains or just ordinary grime, Consumer Reports new detergent ratings will help you avoid a laundry ...
Patente US6140295 - Perfumed laundry detergents containing lipase - Google Patentes
Such new perfumes counteract residual malodors of lipase treated laundry. They comprise at least 25% by weight of one or more ... The invention relates to laundry detergents containing lipase and new perfumes and to the new perfumes themselves. ... Thus, a typical laundry detergent comprises: 5-40% anionic detergent active, 1-20% non-ionic detergent active, 0-5% lather ... The invention relates to perfumed laundry detergents. More specifically it relates to perfumed laundry detergents containing a ...
How We Test Washing Powder And Laundry Detergents - Which?
... explaining our stain-removal tests and how we find out which detergents are best. ... expert tests of washing powders and laundry detergents, ... See all washing powder and laundry detergents. Popular ... Top-scoring laundry detergents that stand out earn our Best Buy recommendation. Laundry detergents that score 45% or less are ... so our reviews can answer your most crucial questions about laundry detergents:. *How well does the detergent work on all types ...
Ecoegg makes a great laundry detergent alternative [Video]
Does It Matter What Laundry Detergent I Use?
I see all kinds of laundry detergent on the shelves, and youve mentioned some DIY options. Does it matter what kind I get, or ... I see all kinds of laundry detergent on the shelves, and youve mentioned some DIY options. Does it matter what kind I get, or ... Many people overuse their laundry detergent, but a small amount goes a long way. Furthermore, if you pack your washer pretty ... DIY Dishwasher Detergent. You can make a simple detergent that works well in dishwashers by mixing a cup of borax and a cup… ...
Making Laundry Detergent - how to articles from wikiHow
Learn about topics such as How to Make Your Own Laundry Detergent, How to Make Homemade Oxyclean, How to Make Soap Flakes, and ... Learn everything you want about Making Laundry Detergent with the wikiHow Making Laundry Detergent Category. ... Making Laundry Detergent. Learn everything you want about Making Laundry Detergent with the wikiHow Making Laundry Detergent ... All Making Laundry Detergent Articles. How to. Make Your Own Laundry Detergent ...
Coupons for Laundry Detergent, Reference.com
DG Digital Coupons: Laundry Detergents - Coupons Gallery - Dollar ... coupons.dollargeneral.com/coupons/laundry-detergents- ... lozo.com/grocery-coupons/laundry-detergent-coupons. Save money with these 12 Laundry Detergent coupons & discounts! Last ... thekrazycouponlady.com/coupons/detergent. Save an average of $2.00 on laundry detergent with coupons online and in the Sunday ... We see laundry coupons a lot. Tide and Gain coupons always seem to be available for both detergent and laundry products like ...
THE 'LIVE' LAUNDRY DETERGENT - Healthy.net
Most laundry detergents are formulated with enzymes to get the most common stains out. These products are called biological ... THE LIVE LAUNDRY DETERGENT. What Doctors Dont Tell You1 min read ... Tagged asallergic reactionsbiological detergentsenzymesWhat Doctors Dont Tell You ... detergents.. Enzymes are obtained from selected strains of bacteria. Products that contain enzymes can be irritating to the ...
Neutral Ph Laundry Detergent, Reference.com
www.seventhgeneration.com/laundry-detergent-free-clear. Our Laundry Detergent is tough on stains and made from plant-based ... The Best Laundry Detergents and Soaps for Sensitive Skin ... - Allure www.allure.com/gallery/best-laundry-detergent-sensitive- ... findingneverlandthemusical.com/ph-neutral-laundry-detergent. Top 13 Best pH Neutral Laundry Detergent Reviews 2021 · ECOS® 2X ... www.thomassci.com/scientific-supplies/Neutral-Detergent. Neutral Detergent found in: MicroKleen™ LS Low Suds Neutral Detergent ...
Magnetic Laundry System Take over Detergent!
Researchers have examined the abilities of detergents and say that the use of detergents for washing clothes is not at all good ... This laundry system unit reduces the health problems related to chemical and can be used as an alternative to the detergents. ... The more you get to use it, the better results you will find compared to the use of detergents. One package of this laundry ... The magnetic laundry system is a powerful and effective product that spontaneously offers a detergent-free cleaning action all ...
Laundry Detergents, Soap & Cleaners | The Container Store
Laundry Detergents, Soap & Cleaners | The Container Store
Liquid detergentsScentSoapStainsPacsPacketsCleanersFormulasBleachSurfactantsAssociated with Laundry Detergent PodsWashBoraxClothesProcterAmount of detergentHomemade laundryBrand of detergentPowder DetergentGreen Laundry DetergentsRegular detergentBottleProductsLoadsResidueHigh-efficiencySoapsDishwasher detergentsChemicalsNatural detergentsDirtSodiumScentsMake laundrySeventh GenerationTablespoons per loadDirectly on the stainWashersExposuresEnzymesStainSurfactantTypes of detergentBottlesEssential oilsCostcoAllergic ReactionsPurexEnvironmentally friendly laundryBiodegradable and safeCleanContain concentratedTide FreeGentleWashing sodaBurst
- While powdered and liquid detergents hold roughly equal share of the worldwide laundry detergent market in terms of value, powdered detergents are sold twice as much compared to liquids in terms of volume. (wikipedia.org)
- Water helps to keep many of the other ingredients in solution and makes liquid detergents easy to pour. (ehow.com)
- Typically, liquid detergents are more expensive and work better on greasy stains, but the cheaper powdered detergents are better on clay, dirt and mud stains. (creators.com)
- Containing unique oxygen bleach technology not found in liquid detergents today, they're formulated to fight dinginess and dullness, and help restore and brighten whites. (tide.com)
- Are ARM & HAMMER™ Liquid Detergents biodegradable? (armandhammer.com)
- The cleaning agents in the ARM & HAMMER™ Liquid Detergents are biodegradable and safe for septic systems. (armandhammer.com)
- Can I use other laundry additives (i.e liquid fabric softener, ARM & HAMMER™ Super Washing Soda, Baking Soda, OxiClean™ laundry boosters, or pre-treaters) with ARM & HAMMER™ Liquid Detergents? (armandhammer.com)
- You and your family can get creative and come up with your own signature laundry scent," Rodgers writes on The Little Herbal blog, where she posts her natural-cleaning recipes. (augusta.com)
- The publisher recently posted her recipes for liquid and powder laundry detergent at its blog, Inside Storey, to "sanitize, soften and scent clothes and linens - naturally. (augusta.com)
- Orange of lemon essential oils gives your detergent an uplifting scent, while lavender creates a soft relaxing fragrance suitable for bedding and night clothes. (ehow.com)
- Tide Coldwater Fresh Scent 2x Liquid Detergent-52 Load - 100 Fl. (goodguide.com)
- Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Laundry Detergent features hardworking yet gentle cleaning agents, while also providing a special, singular scent for your entire home. (mrsmeyers.com)
- With Surf Liquid, consumers know they will get a fresh scent that their families love in an easy-to-pour liquid," said Bridgette Miller, Sun Products' Director of Laundry Value Brands. (businesswire.com)
- If you look at what makes up the average laundry detergent, you find a list of ingredients that may seem mysterious and complex, but all of these ingredients have a specific purpose to help clean clothes efficiently and wash away thoroughly without a soap residue. (ehow.com)
- In addition to laundry detergent, soap, dryer sheets, clothing and household cleaners top the list of skin irritants that can cause allergic reactions. (reference.com)
- Sherri Griffin's foray into homemade laundry soap began when she got a rash and wanted something gentler than store-bought laundry detergent. (augusta.com)
- If you want to save a bunch of money and make your own laundry soap, it'll compete admirably against your average consumer products. (lifehacker.com)
- Note: The Tide detergent recommended earlier is a high-efficiency soap. (lifehacker.com)
- Learn about topics such as How to Make Your Own Laundry Detergent , How to Make Homemade Oxyclean , How to Make Soap Flakes , and more with our helpful step-by-step instructions with photos and videos. (wikihow.com)
- WASH UP: The start of DIY liquid laundry detergent, made with Fels Naptha soap. (mnn.com)
- Bar Soap - The most crucial ingredient, soap gives the detergent its cleaning power. (mnn.com)
- These last two are marked laundry soap and work very well in homemade detergent. (mnn.com)
- Thickening your liquid soap detergent doesn't take much time, and the ingredients used are completely natural. (ehow.co.uk)
- This makes it easy to make laundry soap, dish soap or even body wash of consistencies that you prefer. (ehow.co.uk)
- As it cools to room temperature, it will thicken into a condensed gel like laundry soap. (ehow.co.uk)
- Prior to the invention of laundry detergents, Americans used soap flakes to wash clothes. (howstuffworks.com)
- Commercial laundry soap is very expensive- gallon for gallon, it costs more than twice as much as gasoline- and making it yourself can save you a lot of money. (makezine.com)
- The key ingredients in homemade laundry detergent are available at any department store and include water, bar soap, borax, and washing soda. (makezine.com)
- However, once it is incorporated into your laundry soap, it is diluted and considerably neutralized, so it is no longer dangerous to handle and won't harm your clothes. (makezine.com)
- It couldn't be easier to save money and the environment by making your own laundry soap. (makezine.com)
- To make your detergent you will begin by preparing your soap. (infobarrel.com)
- If you are using liquid soap then measure out 5-6 ounces of soap for adding to your detergent in just a few minutes. (infobarrel.com)
- It should be a bucket of soapy water and will most likely be the a lighter color of the soap you used (if you use a green colored soap then you will get green colored laundry detergent, etc. (infobarrel.com)
- The products contain concentrated liquid laundry soap and became widely available in the U.S. two years ago. (csmonitor.com)
- This easy and cost-effective laundry detergent requires just three ingredients: Borax, washing soda, and Castile soap. (southernliving.com)
- that's why we captured the essence of salty air, sage and eucalyptus for our naturally derived + biodegradable gel hand wash, pump dish soap, all-purpose cleaner and 50 load laundry detergent. (methodhome.com)
- Concentrated and effective yet gentle on clothes, our laundry soap really packs a punch when it comes to removing dirt and grime. (mrsmeyers.com)
- If left untreated for too long, leftover detergent residue, dirt, soap scum and hard water accumulation may hinder your machine's cleaning performance. (simplegreen.com)
- Indicates how well a detergent removes grass stains. (consumerreports.org)
- Laundry detergent manufacturers add enzymes to their products to help break down stains and grease for removal from the fabric. (ehow.com)
- 52 cents per load*) removed more stains in cold water than other detergents got out in hot--great news for delicate fabrics and for your water-heating bill. (goodhousekeeping.com)
- When it comes to nasty stains or just ordinary grime, Consumer Reports' new detergent ratings will help you avoid a laundry loser. (komonews.com)
- If you're not up against tough stains like grass or you don't have a bunch of grungy clothes to wash, there are a lot of lower-priced detergents that will do the job really well. (komonews.com)
- test lab, so you can be confident that the detergent you buy will not only remove tough stains, but will also leave your whites white and colourful clothes bright. (which.co.uk)
- How well does the detergent work on all types of tough stains? (which.co.uk)
- Even the best washing powder or liquid detergent can't remove every last trace of the super-tough stains we use in our tests. (which.co.uk)
- We challenge detergents to combat tea stains. (which.co.uk)
- Most laundry detergents are formulated with enzymes to get the most common stains out. (healthy.net)
- Borax is a naturally-occurring laundry booster that has been used to help remove stains and odors from fabrics for more than 4,000 years. (makezine.com)
- Tide ® Laundry Detergents - Concentrated formula removes tough stains. (uline.com)
- Simple Green All-Purpose Cleaner increases the performance of any laundry detergent when you're struggling to remove laundry stains from clothes. (simplegreen.com)
- Tide PODS® Original laundry detergent pacs offer a powerful clean in one step. (tide.com)
- April 19, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Dropps , the first laundry detergent product that's both convenient (toss-and-go dissolving pacs) as well as environmentally friendly (EPA Design for the Environment (DfE) certified), has partnered with TerraCycle , the international upcycling pioneer, to give consumers a 100% zero waste liquid laundry detergent choice. (prnewswire.com)
- Launched in 2005, Dropps is an innovative liquid detergent packaged in pre-measured, dissolvable pacs. (prnewswire.com)
- To some kids, the bright colors and bite-size packaging of single-doss packets of laundry detergent simply look too much like candy. (yahoo.com)
- The packets are advertised as no more mess, spills or heavy jugs of detergent, but the American Association of Poison Control Centers is reporting a recent surge in calls about the packets making children violently ill. (yahoo.com)
- From 16 to 23 March 2015, an OECD International Awareness Campaign was carried out on laundry detergent capsules and packets. (oecd.org)
- Laundry detergent liquid capsules/packets are designed to contain concentrated detergent for single use. (oecd.org)
- Laundry detergent liquid capsules/packets are small, tactile and often colourful, which makes them attractive to children, especially toddlers, who are tempted to put them in the mouth or play with them. (oecd.org)
- A label on a package of Tide laundry detergent packets warns parents to keep them away from children. (npr.org)
- Laundry detergent packets sometimes mistaken for toys or candy landed more than 700 US children in the hospital in just two years, researchers report. (csmonitor.com)
- Laundry detergent packets are held for a photo in Chicago. (csmonitor.com)
- Accidental poisonings from squishy laundry detergent packets sometimes mistaken for toys or candy landed more than 700 U.S. children in the hospital in just two years, according to a report released Monday, Nov. 10, 2014. (csmonitor.com)
- Some manufacturers already have revised packaging and labels in efforts to make the detergent packets or "pods" safer for children. (csmonitor.com)
- Many calls involve regular laundry detergent, which can cause mild upsets, but poison center experts say the new concentrated laundry packets seem to cause more severe problems. (csmonitor.com)
- There were 117 children who required intubation, and 104 of these were exposed to laundry detergent packets. (aappublications.org)
- There were 2 deaths, and both were associated with laundry detergent packets. (aappublications.org)
- A previous study conducted with data from the US National Poison Data System revealed laundry packets are particularly dangerous to children. (aappublications.org)
- The traditional powder and liquid forms of these detergents were more commonly used until the introduction of tablets and packets. (aappublications.org)
- Laundry detergent packets were introduced in Europe in 2001 1 and in the United States in 2012, and their associated hazards have been described. (aappublications.org)
- 4 - 7 Exposure to laundry detergent packets involving young children can cause central nervous system depression, upper and lower airway injuries, corneal injury, damage to oropharyngeal mucosa, pneumonitis, respiratory depression, and death. (aappublications.org)
- 10 , 14 - 16 One study of National Poison Data System (NPDS) data limited to pediatric exposures to laundry detergent packets revealed serious outcomes associated with exposure to these products among young children. (aappublications.org)
- 13 Another study that used Texas Poison Center Network data to compare laundry detergent packets to traditional laundry detergent revealed that children exposed to laundry packets were more frequently referred to a health care facility (HCF) and experienced more serious outcomes compared with traditional laundry detergent. (aappublications.org)
- Do not let children handle the laundry packets. (cbc.ca)
- Keep the liquid laundry packets sealed in their original packaging, and make sure they are locked up and out of a child's sight and reach. (cbc.ca)
- Some laundry detergent makers have taken steps to deter young children from accessing the packets, Haring said. (cbc.ca)
- Photo (c) ivannag82 - Fotolia Fans of convenience may enjoy the simplicity of laundry detergent pods, but parents of young children should be aware of the potential dangers associated with having liquid laundry packets in the house. (consumeraffairs.com)
- Manufacturers of liquid laundry detergent packets are very committed to reducing the number of incidents with these products, which are used safely by millions of consumers every day," the ACI wrote. (consumeraffairs.com)
- Increasingly, savvy and health-conscious consumers are opting for natural laundry detergents and home cleaners. (safemenopausesolutions.com)
- It works by converting some of the chemicals around it into hydrogen peroxide, which helps your laundry detergent clean in the same way that oxygen-based cleaners like OxyClean do. (makezine.com)
- Uline Laundry Detergents - Heavy-duty cleaners tackle the toughest laundry needs. (uline.com)
- Tide and Seventh Generation have introduced redesigned laundry detergents that are several pounds lighter by cutting down on plastic in their packaging and using less water in their formulas. (courant.com)
- Karyn Siegel-Maier shares laundry and other "green" cleaning formulas in The Naturally Clean Home . (augusta.com)
- Many detergent formulas still include chemicals derived from animal or nonorganic sources. (dailypress.com)
- The main takeaway from vegan laundry detergent formulas is that they are cruelty-free, meaning the components have never been tested on animals. (dailypress.com)
- Since hair care products, cleaning formulas and laundry detergents are all susceptible to containing this toxic chemical byproduct, which is not listed on product labels, David Steinman from the Green Patriot Working Group (GPWG) began a study in 2007 to see which consumer products are the worst offenders. (organicconsumers.org)
- By the 1990s, Purex would discontinue its bleach product to focus on laundry detergents. (wikipedia.org)
- Both liquid detergent and liquid bleach will get a boost and work better if you add a half-cup of baking soda to the wash cycle, which means it's possible you'll be able to use less detergent. (creators.com)
- Tide With Bleach HE Turbo Powder Laundry Detergent with Acti-Lift™ Crystals offers more whitening and brightening power for your money* and is safe on colored clothing. (tide.com)
- 5. A laundry detergent composition according to claim 1, further comprising a peroxygen bleaching agent and a bleach activator in a weight ratio of peroxygen bleaching agent to bleach activator of from about 1:1 to 10:1. (google.com)
- Laundry detergent isn't the most evil of all the chemicals (see Why You Should Stop Using Bleach for more information), it isn't really all that great for you, your clothes, or the environment. (infobarrel.com)
- Bleach is also something to look out for in a laundry detergent, as it is a lung irritant. (grist.org)
- The action of water plus the detergent surfactants loosen both kinds of soils and disperse them into the water. (safemenopausesolutions.com)
- A major component of liquid laundry detergent is based on surfactants that remove soil from the fabric and clean it. (happi.com)
- Laundry detergents that use plant-based surfactants and cleaning agents are becoming increasingly popular. (dailypress.com)
- A vegan laundry detergent does not contain animal-based surfactants or detergents, such as beef tallow, but it does not necessarily contain plant-based products, either. (dailypress.com)
- In light of this, you might consider that the surfactants and other non-polar molecules which are part of detergent mixtures may constitute household toxins of an order much greater than we have ever considered. (brighthub.com)
- The question of what the long term impact of detergent surfactants that rub off from our clean laundry onto the surface of our skin is needs to be taken into account. (brighthub.com)
- Anionic surfactants, the major cleaning agent in most laundry detergents, are not generally absorbed by inorganic solids. (brighthub.com)
- This means that the most commonly used surfactants in laundry detergents need to be decomposed in sewage treatment plants before they are released into the environment. (brighthub.com)
Associated with Laundry Detergent Pods1
- The number of chemical burns associated with laundry detergent pods among preschoolers in the United States increased from 12 instances in 2012 to 480 in 2015, according to researchers. (cbc.ca)
- Tide is putting its detergent into a cardboard box, making it 4 pounds lighter than its 150-ounce plastic bottles, but still able to wash the same 96 loads. (courant.com)
- Wash the garments using a detergent containing a UV-blocking compound, and allow them to dry. (education.com)
- We all have to keep out clothes clean and fresh, so that means that most of us have to wash laundry occasionally and maybe even frequently. (hubpages.com)
- Good laundry detergents should also act to keep the removed soils suspended in the wash water so they do not become redeposited back onto the cleaned fabrics. (safemenopausesolutions.com)
- Crystal Wash™ 1000 loads of clean laundry without using Detergents, Chemicals or Perfume… Now launching into the 21st Century. (kickstarter.com)
- Our goal now is Crystal Wash 2.0, the "connected" version, which will make it even easier to use than it is already and give you a set of tools & features that will help you do your laundry better. (kickstarter.com)
- Crystal Wash is something that works and the truth is we really can make doing laundry easier for you, save you money and be better for the environment. (kickstarter.com)
- Crystal Wash is a proven technology that literately lasts for at least 1000 loads of laundry. (kickstarter.com)
- It is also better for the environment because it reduces contaminated waste water filtered back into the water supply, saves water by lowering required rinse cycles, and effectively reduces CO2 production by requiring less energy than a traditional detergent based wash. (kickstarter.com)
- The pH level of laundry water impacts the wash greatly. (kickstarter.com)
- Unless you're a rather stinky, slovenly sort, chances are that you do your laundry fairly regularly, and not just to wash your clothes: bedding, towels, blankets, stuffed animals… everything needs to be washed and freshened up every so often, and every load of laundry requires that magical additive that suds up and leaves it all smelling wonderful: detergent. (lifehack.org)
- If you go this route, you'll never have to buy those chemical-laden detergents ever again, and can easily do 30+ loads of wash for just a few cents per load. (lifehack.org)
- Ensure your hands are dry before using a laundry packet/capsule, and wash and dry your hands thoroughly after each use. (cbc.ca)
- Mix in 1/2 cup of borax, also sold in the laundry aisle as a laundry booster. (ehow.com)
- You just finished your bottle of store bought detergent, there's a fierce snowstorm raging outside, your baby just spit up, and you happen to have a box of borax lying around. (mnn.com)
- Borax is a natural material sold as a laundry booster. (ehow.co.uk)
- Before detergents, people used simple soaps that did an adequate job of cleaning but left a soapy residue on clothes. (ehow.com)
- Manufacturers use dyes to make laundry detergents more visually appealing to users and fragrances to make clothes smell clean and mask the odor of chemicals and solvents. (ehow.com)
- Using too much is not only a waste of money but it can also leave a residue on your clothes and other laundry items. (komonews.com)
- Only the laundry detergents that get clothes cleanest without fading colours or turning whites dull earn our Best Buy recommendation. (which.co.uk)
- To remove all detergent residue from washed clothing I tell my sensitive skin patients to rinse their cloths twice and avoid packing the washer too full because clothes in an over full washer are not rinsed as well. (lifehacker.com)
- Most people don't test every detergent or severely stain their clothes in time for every load, so real-world experience provides very little information in regards to stain-lifting power. (lifehacker.com)
- Researchers have examined the abilities of detergents and say that the use of detergents for washing clothes is not at all good for the eco-friendly environment. (selfgrowth.com)
- Water is the ultimate source for cleaning your clothes, and this laundry system will add up to water to give you better cleaning experience. (selfgrowth.com)
- Laundry detergent gets used up fast, especially if you're working in a business where you need to clean fabrics and clothes regularly. (restockit.com)
- You can buy bulk laundry powder from most of the major manufacturers that you trust to get your clothes clean. (restockit.com)
- It uses the power of Bio Ceramics from the earth, which naturally clean your clothes as effectively as laundry detergent. (kickstarter.com)
- Note that I do not use this particular detergent for my husband's clothes, as he wouldn't be terribly pleased to go about smelling like a rosebush-for guy-friendly detergent, stick to scentless, minty, citrus, or "green" scents (like Irish Spring). (lifehack.org)
- So how exactly do laundry detergents get your clothes clean? (howstuffworks.com)
- When looking for a detergent for white clothes, use the product that helps you get those brilliant whites. (tide.com)
- However, with this simple DIY project, you can dramatically cut down the cost of cleaning your clothes by making your own laundry detergent. (makezine.com)
- I use laundry liquid but tend to use something like Ecoleaf, which has nothing horrible in it, is safe to use in my septic tank, and for people that think Eco washing liquids don't work, they should see some of the clothes we put in the machine, the OH does engineering, cementing, mends cars and motorbikes and mine are just usually caked in mud. (selfsufficientish.com)
- This read to the creation of organic laundry detergent that is kind to the skin, clothes, and the environment. (sooperarticles.com)
- Keep those colored clothes bright and brilliant with Tide and our specially formulated laundry detergents for color clothes. (tide.com)
- New Studio by Tide laundry detergent for darks and colors keeps your favorite clothes looking newer, longer. (tide.com)
- This paraben-, phthalate-, and phospate-free liquid laundry detergent trims down stray fibers to improve garment quality, removes chlorine from water to prevent fading, and lifts body soils from fabrics to refresh your clothes. (tide.com)
- Combining super-concentrated detergent, odor fighters, and stain removers, each capsule cleans and rejuvenates clothes for brighter brights and whiter whites. (tide.com)
- Begin your laundry day by sorting clothes and linens. (mrsmeyers.com)
- On top of that, putting too big of a load of laundry in your machine at a time means there won't be enough water to thoroughly clean your clothes, and they will come out dirty. (simplegreen.com)
- Add ½ cup for heavily soiled laundry or clothes permeated with smoke, and soak for 30 minutes prior to washing. (simplegreen.com)
- I want to find out the best detergent and fabric softener combo to make my family's clothes smell great. (yahoo.com)
- Tide, which is owned by Procter & Gamble, says the boxed detergent will be sold at online retailers next month, and it will still sell its traditional bottles. (courant.com)
- Procter & Gamble plans to end the use of phosphates in all of its laundry detergents in the next two years, a move that will have the greatest impact on developing countries, the Guardian reports . (environmentalleader.com)
- Well, any Procter and Gamble detergent will be NPE-free, since the company stopped using the chemicals a few years back. (grist.org)
Amount of detergent3
- The measuring cup was replaced with a cap that automatically squirts out the right amount of detergent needed for a single load of laundry. (courant.com)
- Not only is the amount of detergent used annually increasing, but the amount of phosphorus in each product is also rising. (motherearthnews.com)
- But it's important to add the correct amount of detergent. (komonews.com)
- Homemade laundry detergent saves money. (ehow.com)
- Use 1/2 cup of homemade laundry detergent per load. (ehow.com)
- Is Homemade Laundry Detergent Really Cheaper and Does It Really Work? (hubpages.com)
- Can You Really Make Homemade Laundry Detergent? (hubpages.com)
- There are a number of reasons to take the plunge and try your hand at homemade laundry detergent . (mnn.com)
- A typical batch of homemade laundry detergent using the recipes below will cost approximately three dollars, less than half of the leading national brand. (mnn.com)
- Once you've mastered the art of creating your own homemade laundry detergent, you can move on to bigger and better things. (mnn.com)
- It is also expensive and can easily be replaced with a large batch of homemade laundry detergent. (infobarrel.com)
- I have tried making homemade laundry detergent in the past. (hillbillyhousewife.com)
Brand of detergent3
- It earned a final score of 82/100, making it the best in CR's findings among any type or brand of detergent. (lifehacker.com)
- We know that everyone has their own brand of detergent which is their favorite. (restockit.com)
- It is the only brand of detergent that is effective and we are not allergic to it, believe me I've tried them all. (change.org)
- 1. Decide if you prefer liquid or powder detergent. (makezine.com)
- Powder detergent is easier to make, as it doesn't involve using the stove, and easier to store, as you can put it in any box and don't need a leak-proof jug or bucket. (makezine.com)
- 2 , 3 Consequences of powder detergent exposure include vomiting and oral and esophageal burns. (aappublications.org)
Green Laundry Detergents1
- Retailers and industry have tried to paint themselves green through the marketing of so-called "green" laundry detergents. (sciencebase.com)
- In most cases, it'll clean just as well as regular detergent so you can use it in anything. (lifehacker.com)
- While regular detergent might work on a pair of jeans, this does not hold true to my soaked-in-sweat workout gear. (popsugar.com)
- If you use regular detergent with a high-efficiency (HE) machine, certain detergents will create too many suds. (simplegreen.com)
- ARM & HAMMER Liquid Detergent Clean Meadow Plus Oxi Clean Bottle - 122.5 Fl. (safeway.com)
- Ken Day, who usually orders detergent online, said a traditional bottle of Seventh Generation detergent that he bought this summer showed up at his Quincy, Massachusetts, home with a loose measuring cup. (courant.com)
- Fill an old detergent bottle with the mixture and use as you would commercial laundry detergent. (ehow.com)
- If every household in the U.S. replaced just one bottle of 100 ounce ultra petroleum-based liquid laundry detergents with one 100 ounce vegetable based product, we could save 200,000 barrels of oil, enough to heat and cool 11,400 U.S.A. homes for a year! (safemenopausesolutions.com)
- It may be hard to believe, but this tiny bottle of 8X ultra-concentrated laundry detergent can do big things. (askjan.org)
- This 50oz Bottle of Laundry Detergent lists at $12.99 and was already on sale for $9.99, but you can get it for $7.99 when you use the code EARTHMONTH in your cart at Jet.com . (bradsdeals.com)
- My favorite smelling detergent is All Concentrated in the little green bottle. (yahoo.com)
- The Snap Pak contains one bottle of Triple En zyme 3X Laundry Detergent, Dishwashing. (shop.com)
- Responding to the concerns, Tide told ABC News it plans to have new child proof containers out this summer and the detergent company, Dropps , defended its products. (yahoo.com)
- Our] laundry detergent products are all enzyme-free and approved by the EPA for their Design for the Environment program which recognizes safer chemistry," Dropps said in a statement. (yahoo.com)
- List of detergent products and their phosphate content. (motherearthnews.com)
- In 1965, detergent manufacturers began producing "bio-degradable" products. (motherearthnews.com)
- Tide and Gain coupons always seem to be available for both detergent and laundry products like Gain Flings. (reference.com)
- These products are called 'biological' detergents. (healthy.net)
- Do you use Purex detergents and cleaning products in your house? (hubpages.com)
- The cleaning products industry has apparently embraced sustainability, with various innovations, including energy-efficient laundry detergents that work without hot water and other products that degrade once they go down the drain. (sciencebase.com)
- Below is the list of laundry detergents that are popular natural laundry detergents and related products that are safer for you, your loved ones and the environment. (safemenopausesolutions.com)
- All natural laundry products shown here can be conveniently ordered online - these suppliers are very dependable and competent. (safemenopausesolutions.com)
- To see the natural laundry detergents reviews, just click on the products and read about the information laundry detergents. (safemenopausesolutions.com)
- Dear Mary: I'm so confused by laundry products, particularly detergents. (creators.com)
- This is only cost-effective when your baking soda products are less per ounce than the detergent. (creators.com)
- Parents and caregivers should keep laundry detergent pods, as well as other household cleaning products, out of reach and out of sight of children. (cdc.gov)
- There are many other similar products like eco laundry ball which is used in replacement of any detergent. (sooperarticles.com)
- Yes, our liquid detergent products can be used in conjunction with any commercially available laundry additives. (armandhammer.com)
- When cleaning products and detergents are processed using ethoxylation, a cheap technique that lessens the severity of the harsher ingredients, 1,4-dioxane is created. (organicconsumers.org)
- Pressure on companies to end the use of phosphates in detergents and other products has steadily increased over the past several decades when the public first became aware of the environmental effect it has on lakes, rivers and other waterways . (environmentalleader.com)
- In 2011, Whole Foods launched its own rating system for cleaning products it sells, and established standards for personal care products such as shampoo and detergents. (environmentalleader.com)
- In 2012, detergent packet calls accounted for a fraction - about 6 percent - of the 111,000 calls involving young children and cleaning products, according to the American Association of Poison Control Centers . (csmonitor.com)
- Dishwasher and laundry detergents are common household products that have been used for decades. (aappublications.org)
- The Sun Products Corporation headquartered in Wilton, Connecticut, is a leading North American provider of laundry detergent, fabric softeners and other household products. (businesswire.com)
- In addition, Sun Products is the manufacturing partner for many retailer brand laundry and dish products in North America. (businesswire.com)
- We especially want to thank Reny's which offered products at a discount, Dollar Tree in Oxford which offered great service along with low prices, and Food City which ordered and allowed for deep discounts for the laundry detergent. (sunjournal.com)
- The lookout makes sure no one is watching and loads the cart, with Tetris-like precision, with detergent, baby formula, razor blades, energy drinks, allergy medicine and beauty products. (pe.com)
- The packaging will be recycled into a variety of products such as plastic lumber and housewares or upcycled into tote bags, laundry bags and more. (prnewswire.com)
- Tide Liquid Laundry Detergent HE Compatible Clean Breeze 64 Loads - 92 Fl. (safeway.com)
- Gain Liquid Detergent Plus Aroma Boost Island Fresh 64 Loads - 100 Fl. (safeway.com)
- Tide Simply Clean & Fresh Liquid Laundry Detergent Refreshing Breeze 89 Loads - 128 Fl. (safeway.com)
- Tide Laundry Detergent Liquid With Downy Free Unscented 29 Loads - 46 Fl. (safeway.com)
- Gain Plus Aroma Boost Laundry Detergent Liquid Original 32 Loads - 50 Fl. (safeway.com)
- Tide Laundry Detergent Liquid Free & Gentle 107 Loads - 154 Fl. (safeway.com)
- You only need to do this approximately every 30 days (or 30 laundry loads). (kickstarter.com)
- Concentrated for 64 loads of laundry. (mrsmeyers.com)
- Tide Plus Laundry Detergent Liquid Ultra Oxi 89 Loads - 138 Fl. (randalls.com)
- It leave no residue & it costs $34 for a years worth of laundry. (sciencebase.com)
- Unlike most detergents, they don't leave a weird residue behind, won't harm the technical properties of good workout gear, and most importantly, eliminate that funk a good session at the gym is sure to leave behind. (popsugar.com)
- High-efficiency washing machines use less water, so regular old detergents (ROD) don't clean as well, and may leave residue, in the HE machines. (grist.org)
- This low priced liquid detergent available exclusively at Trader Joe's is formulated for both high efficiency (HE) and conventional washing machines. (consumerreports.org)
- This should go without saying, but if you have a high-efficiency washer you should use a high-efficiency (HE) detergent. (lifehacker.com)
- Cheer Powder Laundry Detergent, High Efficiency Compatible, 169 oz. (restockit.com)
- Gain Ultra Powder Laundry Detergent, High Efficiency Compatible, 16 oz. (restockit.com)
- A number of plant-based laundry detergents are not formulated for use in high efficiency (HE) washing machines. (dailypress.com)
- On the "dark" side, I am convinced after 2 years use that the top end, high efficiency (and expensive) machines (name begins with M) use significantly less water, less power and detergent for a better result - BUT I haven't investigated their global footprint yet. (selfsufficientish.com)
- This biodegradable Laundry Detergent is HE compatible for use in high-efficiency and conventional washing machines. (mrsmeyers.com)
- A greener detergent will omit certain cleaning and odorizing agents, whether it is high-efficiency or regular old detergent. (grist.org)
- The myth says that this laundry system is natural soaps. (selfgrowth.com)
- The cost of laundry soaps, detergents and dryer sheets. (hubpages.com)
- Tried your hand at homemade soaps or detergent? (mnn.com)
- In addition, 220 laundry detergents, 210 shampoos, 136 tubes of toothpaste and 155 extra-large bottles of dish soaps were delivered to local pantries for as-needed selection by clients. (sunjournal.com)
- This study analyzes and compares pediatric exposures to packet and nonpacket forms of laundry and dishwasher detergents in the United States. (aappublications.org)
- Data from the National Poison Data System involving exposures to laundry and dishwasher detergents among children younger than 6 years old from 2013 through 2014 were analyzed. (aappublications.org)
- There were 62 254 children younger than 6 years old exposed to laundry and dishwasher detergents from 2013 to 2014. (aappublications.org)
- If you want to save money as well as time while opting to minimize the amount of chemicals in your home for making your life easier to do such a tedious task like laundry, then this is the key to it. (selfgrowth.com)
- Most detergents on the market are a pH level of 6.5 - 9, but they use chemicals to achieve these levels. (kickstarter.com)
- Just how likely are we to absorb the chemicals in detergents through our skin? (brighthub.com)
- Many so called 'natural detergents', shampoos and personal cleansers use sodium lauryl sulfate as the primary surfactant in the mixture. (brighthub.com)
- Detergents cut grease and suspend dirt. (motherearthnews.com)
- As the Bio Ceramics collect odors, dirt and waste from your laundry, they need to be 'recharged' in order to make sure the pH levels of the laundry water continue to be raised. (kickstarter.com)
- Ecozone non-bio laundry detergent has a sensational new fragrance and is tough on dirt but gentle on you. (kelkoo.co.uk)
- Sodium citrate, tetrasodium EDTA and acrylic polymers are commonly used in liquid laundry detergents. (happi.com)
- Making your own laundry detergent provides a host of benefits, from the ability to add your own scents to avoiding chemical additives. (ehow.com)
- Detergents come with all sorts of scents, so you want to pick one you like-unless you have sensitive skin. (lifehacker.com)
- Any combination of the detergent and fabric softener scents will produce great aromas. (yahoo.com)
- First introduced as a powdered detergent in the late 80's, Surf made a huge splash in the laundry category among those who want great scents and freshness at a value. (businesswire.com)
- First launched almost three decades ago to provide consumers a new option for freshness in laundry, Surf delivers fresh, clean scents all at a great price. (businesswire.com)
- Manufacturers add many different components to make laundry detergents work efficiently. (ehow.com)
- All it takes are a few, simple ingredients to make laundry detergent - liquid or powder - and fabric softener. (augusta.com)
- It is also possible to make laundry detergent that is much more environmentally friendly than most commercial brands are. (makezine.com)
- Retailers decide how much to charge shoppers, but both Tide and Seventh Generation say they expect the lighter detergents to cost the same as traditional ones. (courant.com)
- Other green companies such as Seventh Generation have never used phosphates in detergents. (environmentalleader.com)
- Sumi's Smart Picks: Seventh Generation Natural 4X Laundry Detergent There's a new contender in the fight against plastic bottles. (zdnet.com)
Tablespoons per load1
- Use 2 to 4 heaping tablespoons per load of laundry. (augusta.com)
Directly on the stain2
- For even better results on laundry day, be sure to check out our top washers . (goodhousekeeping.com)
- On May 17, 2012, CDC and the American Association of Poison Control Centers (AAPCC) began tracking and characterizing reported exposures to laundry detergent from pods. (cdc.gov)
- During May 17-June 17, 2012, poison centers reported 1,008 laundry detergent exposures to the National Poison Data System (NPDS), of which 485 (48%) exposures involved laundry detergent pods. (cdc.gov)
- Among children aged ≤5 years, a significantly greater proportion of those exposed to laundry detergent from pods had gastrointestinal and respiratory adverse health effects and mental status changes compared with those with non-pod laundry detergent exposures. (cdc.gov)
- These reports of exposure prompted an investigation by the Carolinas Poison Center, the Poison Control Center at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, and CDC to characterize pod-associated laundry detergent exposures reported to poison centers using NPDS, the national poison center reporting database, to help assess the extent of the problem. (cdc.gov)
- The investigators sought to further characterize potential risk factors associated with laundry detergent pod exposures and any related health effects. (cdc.gov)
- The odds of clinical effects (3.9-8.2), hospitalization (4.8-23.5), intubation (6.9-71.3), and serious medical outcomes (8.4-22.6) were significantly higher for laundry detergent packet exposures than for other types of detergent. (aappublications.org)
- This national study demonstrates that pediatric laundry detergent packet exposures are more severe than laundry detergent nonpacket and dishwasher detergent (packet and nonpacket) exposures. (aappublications.org)
- From 2013 to 2014, 62 254 pediatric exposures to dishwasher and laundry detergents were reported to US poison control centers. (aappublications.org)
- Hospitalization was observed in 0.2% of dishwasher and 3.3% of laundry detergent exposures. (aappublications.org)
- Laundry detergent packet exposures had more serious outcomes. (aappublications.org)
- Studies on laundry and dishwasher detergent exposures in the United States usually consist of case series, abstracts, or reports of national data limited to a short time period. (aappublications.org)
- however, the toxicity of dishwasher detergent packet exposures has not been evaluated in the medical literature. (aappublications.org)
- Of these, 40 cases were associated with pods and 35 with traditional detergent exposures. (cbc.ca)
- Amylase, protease and pectinase are examples of enzymes used in laundry detergents. (ehow.com)
- In the December 2000 issue of The Lancet (vol 356: 1899-1900), there was a letter reporting an outbreak of asthma in a detergent factory due to inhaling airborne enzymes. (healthy.net)
- Detergents with enzymes usually cost more than those without. (creators.com)
- OxiClean® Max Force® Laundry Stain Remover Spray, 12 oz. (staples.com)
- The testers also use an instrument that can measure how much of a stain is removed to tell how well the detergents are working. (komonews.com)
- The top-scoring detergents were Tide Plus Ultra Stain Release and Persil Pro-Clean Power Liquid 2-in-1. (komonews.com)
- Heavy-duty detergents used in washing machines generally contain a "surfactant" or the actual detergent, plus one or more phosphate "builders," "optical brighteners" and fillers. (motherearthnews.com)
- Water plus a detergent "surfactant" can remove both water-soluble and non-water-soluble soils. (safemenopausesolutions.com)
- If you want to see the active ingredient that is the biodegradable surfactant, the chemical in laundry detergents - just scroll down the product page. (safemenopausesolutions.com)
- Thus, a liquid laundry detergent formula can be as simple and economical as say 5% active surfactant solution in water with preservatives. (happi.com)
- The long carbon tails of surfactant molecules ( the active agent in a detergent mix) are non polar. (brighthub.com)
Types of detergent1
- But the symptoms are worse than with other types of detergent that kids ingest. (npr.org)
- The challenge, however, is getting online shoppers to buy detergent that looks nothing like the heavy bottles they are used to. (courant.com)
- Label your detergent bottles to prevent injuries. (ehow.com)
- Watch as SmartPlanet correspondent Sumi Das dissects Seventh Generation's green alternative to bulky plastic laundry detergent bottles. (zdnet.com)
- Rotarians and Friends prepared for distribution of 500 bottles of laundry detergent for Harrison Food Pantry l-r Denise Eldridge, Barbara Allen, Carol Madsen, Carol Rothenberg and Sandy Swett. (sunjournal.com)
- BRIDGTON - Rotarians Carol Madsen and Carol Rothenberg, both from Waterford, were joined by Friends of Rotary Barbara Allen of Waterford, and Denise Eldridge of Bridgton, to affix Rotary labels on 500 bottles of laundry detergent for the Harrison Food Bank. (sunjournal.com)
- Two weeks ago, 220 bottles of detergent were distributed to the Sweden, Naples, Bridgton and St. Joseph's food pantries. (sunjournal.com)
- A few Wal-Mart and Costco detergents are NPE-free, and many smaller companies claim NPE-freeness, so a web hunt will turn up some other labels. (grist.org)
- Purex is a brand of laundry detergent manufactured by Henkel and marketed in the United States and Canada. (wikipedia.org)
- Purex is one of the most widely used laundry detergents in North America. (wikipedia.org)
- By 1946, Purex began to produce its first light-duty, dry detergent, under the brand name Trend. (wikipedia.org)
- citation needed] In 1975, Purex liquid laundry detergent was introduced. (wikipedia.org)
- According to a 2009 study by the Green Patriot Working Group, the most allergenic brands of laundry detergent are Tide, Ivory Snow Gentle, Tide Free and Purex. (reference.com)
Environmentally friendly laundry1
- Using its purchasing power as the world's biggest retailer, Wal-Mart launched an environmental initiative last October to encourage its suppliers to manufacture more environmentally friendly laundry detergents. (sciencebase.com)
Biodegradable and safe1
- Natural, biodegradable and safe for the environment, Ecoleaf Laundry Liquid is derived from plant extracts and is based on biodegradable, sustainably sourced ingredients. (kelkoo.co.uk)
- ARM & HAMMER Liquid Detergent Clean Burst Powerfully Clean Naturally Fresh Jug - 150 Fl. (safeway.com)
- ARM & HAMMER Liquid Detergent Concentrated Clean Burst Jug - 75 Fl. (safeway.com)
- ARM & HAMMER Laundry Detergent Clean Burst Mega Value Jug - 225 Fl. (safeway.com)
- ARM & HAMMER Detergent Liquid Oxi Clean For Sensitive Clean - 122.5 Fl. (safeway.com)
- Our laundry comes out clean and smelling fresh. (augusta.com)
- Find out how we test washing powders, liquid capsules, liquid and gel laundry detergents to find those that clean best overall. (which.co.uk)
- Using laundry detergent coupons can help to minimize the price and costs of purchasing detergents to keep your clothing and fabrics clean. (hubpages.com)
- Everyone works at keeping their laundry, clothing and wardrobe items clean and neat. (hubpages.com)
- An excellent liquid to keep your laundry smelling fresh and clean, this is a versatile and non-biological concentrated formula. (kelkoo.co.uk)
- Since the 1930s and 1940s, laundry detergent has become a household necessity that is used around the world to clean fabrics. (howstuffworks.com)
- Made with love, Disney Baby ECOS® Laundry Detergent gets baby's things huggably soft and clean. (ecos.com)
- all Liquid Detergent Stainlifters Deep Clean Free & Clear Jug - 141 Fl. (randalls.com)
- Tide Plus Laundry Detergent Liquid Febreze Freshness HE Turbo Clean Spring & Renewal - 92 Fl. (randalls.com)
- Tide Plus Laundry Detergent Liquid HE Turbo Clean Downy April Fresh 89 - 138 Fl. (randalls.com)
- Tide Plus Laundry Detergent Liquid HE Turbo Clean Coldwater Clean - 92 Fl. (randalls.com)
- Almost every day, we use the dishwasher to clean the dishes or the washing machine to clean the laundry in our households. (blauer-engel.de)
- Clean your clothing with less detergent per load. (ecobusinesslinks.com)
- Laundry detergent pods are single-load capsules that contain concentrated liquid detergent within a water-soluble membrane that dissolves when in contact with moisture ( 1 ). (cdc.gov)
- This is especially concerning, because Tide Free & Gentle® is marketed to moms as a healthier choice for their children's laundry. (change.org)
- I'm writing to ask Proctor & Gamble to strip 1,4-dioxane, a chemical linked to cancer, out of Tide Free & Gentle® laundry detergent. (change.org)
- Tide Free & Gentle Liquid Detergent - 92 Fl. (randalls.com)
- Tide Free & Gentle Liquid Detergent HE - 69 Fl. (randalls.com)
- Whatever the reason, making your own batch of laundry detergent is light on the wallet, gentle on clothing, and great for the environment. (mnn.com)
- You can find washing soda in the laundry aisle. (ehow.com)