Walking: An activity in which the body advances at a slow to moderate pace by moving the feet in a coordinated fashion. This includes recreational walking, walking for fitness, and competitive race-walking.Chromosome Walking: A technique with which an unknown region of a chromosome can be explored. It is generally used to isolate a locus of interest for which no probe is available but that is known to be linked to a gene which has been identified and cloned. A fragment containing a known gene is selected and used as a probe to identify other overlapping fragments which contain the same gene. The nucleotide sequences of these fragments can then be characterized. This process continues for the length of the chromosome.Biomechanical Phenomena: The properties, processes, and behavior of biological systems under the action of mechanical forces.Gait Disorders, Neurologic: Gait abnormalities that are a manifestation of nervous system dysfunction. These conditions may be caused by a wide variety of disorders which affect motor control, sensory feedback, and muscle strength including: CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM DISEASES; PERIPHERAL NERVOUS SYSTEM DISEASES; NEUROMUSCULAR DISEASES; or MUSCULAR DISEASES.Locomotion: Movement or the ability to move from one place or another. It can refer to humans, vertebrate or invertebrate animals, and microorganisms.Environment Design: The structuring of the environment to permit or promote specific patterns of behavior.Pyroglyphidae: Family of house dust mites, in the superfamily Analgoidea, order Astigmata. They include the genera Dermatophagoides and Euroglyphus.Housing: Living facilities for humans.Mites: Any arthropod of the subclass ACARI except the TICKS. They are minute animals related to the spiders, usually having transparent or semitransparent bodies. They may be parasitic on humans and domestic animals, producing various irritations of the skin (MITE INFESTATIONS). Many mite species are important to human and veterinary medicine as both parasite and vector. Mites also infest plants.Orthotic Devices: Apparatus used to support, align, prevent, or correct deformities or to improve the function of movable parts of the body.Halfway Houses: Specialized residences for persons who do not require full hospitalization, and are not well enough to function completely within the community without professional supervision, protection and support.Foot: The distal extremity of the leg in vertebrates, consisting of the tarsus (ANKLE); METATARSUS; phalanges; and the soft tissues surrounding these bones.Ankle Joint: The joint that is formed by the inferior articular and malleolar articular surfaces of the TIBIA; the malleolar articular surface of the FIBULA; and the medial malleolar, lateral malleolar, and superior surfaces of the TALUS.Exercise Test: Controlled physical activity which is performed in order to allow assessment of physiological functions, particularly cardiovascular and pulmonary, but also aerobic capacity. Maximal (most intense) exercise is usually required but submaximal exercise is also used.Postural Balance: A POSTURE in which an ideal body mass distribution is achieved. Postural balance provides the body carriage stability and conditions for normal functions in stationary position or in movement, such as sitting, standing, or walking.Walkers: Walking aids generally having two handgrips and four legs.Intermittent Claudication: A symptom complex characterized by pain and weakness in SKELETAL MUSCLE group associated with exercise, such as leg pain and weakness brought on by walking. Such muscle limpness disappears after a brief rest and is often relates to arterial STENOSIS; muscle ISCHEMIA; and accumulation of LACTATE.Transportation: The means of moving persons, animals, goods, or materials from one place to another.Antigens, Dermatophagoides: Antigens from the house dust mites (DERMATOPHAGOIDES), mainly D. farinae and D. pteronyssinus. They are proteins, found in mite feces or mite extracts, that can cause ASTHMA and other allergic diseases such as perennial rhinitis (RHINITIS, ALLERGIC, PERENNIAL) and atopic dermatitis (DERMATITIS, ATOPIC). More than 11 groups of Dermatophagoides ALLERGENS have been defined. Group I allergens, such as Der f I and Der p I from the above two species, are among the strongest mite immunogens in humans.Ankle: The region of the lower limb between the FOOT and the LEG.Canes: Sticks used as walking aids. The canes may have three or four prongs at the end of the shaft.Houseflies: Flies of the species Musca domestica (family MUSCIDAE), which infest human habitations throughout the world and often act as carriers of pathogenic organisms.Sparrows: The family Passeridae comprised of small, mainly brown and grey seed-eating birds with conical bills.Exercise Therapy: A regimen or plan of physical activities designed and prescribed for specific therapeutic goals. Its purpose is to restore normal musculoskeletal function or to reduce pain caused by diseases or injuries.Leg: The inferior part of the lower extremity between the KNEE and the ANKLE.Dust: Earth or other matter in fine, dry particles. (Random House Unabridged Dictionary, 2d ed)ShoesElectromyography: Recording of the changes in electric potential of muscle by means of surface or needle electrodes.Acceleration: An increase in the rate of speed.Mobility Limitation: Difficulty in walking from place to place.Running: An activity in which the body is propelled by moving the legs rapidly. Running is performed at a moderate to rapid pace and should be differentiated from JOGGING, which is performed at a much slower pace.Motor Activity: The physical activity of a human or an animal as a behavioral phenomenon.Weight-Bearing: The physical state of supporting an applied load. This often refers to the weight-bearing bones or joints that support the body's weight, especially those in the spine, hip, knee, and foot.Crutches: Wooden or metal staffs designed to aid a person in walking. (UMDNS,1999)Artificial Limbs: Prosthetic replacements for arms, legs, and parts thereof.House Calls: Visits to the patient's home by professional personnel for the purpose of diagnosis and/or treatment.Residence Characteristics: Elements of residence that characterize a population. They are applicable in determining need for and utilization of health services.ShrewsMuscle, Skeletal: A subtype of striated muscle, attached by TENDONS to the SKELETON. Skeletal muscles are innervated and their movement can be consciously controlled. They are also called voluntary muscles.Bicycling: The use of a bicycle for transportation or recreation. It does not include the use of a bicycle in studying the body's response to physical exertion (BICYCLE ERGOMETRY TEST see EXERCISE TEST).Lower Extremity: The region of the lower limb in animals, extending from the gluteal region to the FOOT, and including the BUTTOCKS; HIP; and LEG.Energy Metabolism: The chemical reactions involved in the production and utilization of various forms of energy in cells.Dermatophagoides pteronyssinus: Species of European house dust mite, in the family PYROGLYPHIDAE. It is the most commonly found house dust mite.Monitoring, Ambulatory: The use of electronic equipment to observe or record physiologic processes while the patient undergoes normal daily activities.Medical Staff, Hospital: Professional medical personnel approved to provide care to patients in a hospital.Exercise: Physical activity which is usually regular and done with the intention of improving or maintaining PHYSICAL FITNESS or HEALTH. Contrast with PHYSICAL EXERTION which is concerned largely with the physiologic and metabolic response to energy expenditure.Knee Joint: A synovial hinge connection formed between the bones of the FEMUR; TIBIA; and PATELLA.Exercise Tolerance: The exercise capacity of an individual as measured by endurance (maximal exercise duration and/or maximal attained work load) during an EXERCISE TEST.Allergens: Antigen-type substances that produce immediate hypersensitivity (HYPERSENSITIVITY, IMMEDIATE).Time Factors: Elements of limited time intervals, contributing to particular results or situations.Robotics: The application of electronic, computerized control systems to mechanical devices designed to perform human functions. Formerly restricted to industry, but nowadays applied to artificial organs controlled by bionic (bioelectronic) devices, like automated insulin pumps and other prostheses.Posture: The position or attitude of the body.Activities of Daily Living: The performance of the basic activities of self care, such as dressing, ambulation, or eating.Recovery of Function: A partial or complete return to the normal or proper physiologic activity of an organ or part following disease or trauma.Disability Evaluation: Determination of the degree of a physical, mental, or emotional handicap. The diagnosis is applied to legal qualification for benefits and income under disability insurance and to eligibility for Social Security and workmen's compensation benefits.Questionnaires: Predetermined sets of questions used to collect data - clinical data, social status, occupational group, etc. The term is often applied to a self-completed survey instrument.Hip Joint: The joint that is formed by the articulation of the head of FEMUR and the ACETABULUM of the PELVIS.Range of Motion, Articular: The distance and direction to which a bone joint can be extended. Range of motion is a function of the condition of the joints, muscles, and connective tissues involved. Joint flexibility can be improved through appropriate MUSCLE STRETCHING EXERCISES.Arthropod Proteins: Proteins synthesized by organisms belonging to the phylum ARTHROPODA. Included in this heading are proteins from the subdivisions ARACHNIDA; CRUSTACEA; and HORSESHOE CRABS. Note that a separate heading for INSECT PROTEINS is listed under this heading.Paresis: A general term referring to a mild to moderate degree of muscular weakness, occasionally used as a synonym for PARALYSIS (severe or complete loss of motor function). In the older literature, paresis often referred specifically to paretic neurosyphilis (see NEUROSYPHILIS). "General paresis" and "general paralysis" may still carry that connotation. Bilateral lower extremity paresis is referred to as PARAPARESIS.AmputeesDermatophagoides farinae: Species of American house dust mite, in the family PYROGLYPHIDAE.Insect Vectors: Insects that transmit infective organisms from one host to another or from an inanimate reservoir to an animate host.Cockroaches: Insects of the order Dictyoptera comprising several families including Blaberidae, BLATTELLIDAE, Blattidae (containing the American cockroach PERIPLANETA americana), Cryptocercidae, and Polyphagidae.Peripheral Arterial Disease: Lack of perfusion in the EXTREMITIES resulting from atherosclerosis. It is characterized by INTERMITTENT CLAUDICATION, and an ANKLE BRACHIAL INDEX of 0.9 or less.Accidental Falls: Falls due to slipping or tripping which may result in injury.Physical Exertion: Expenditure of energy during PHYSICAL ACTIVITY. Intensity of exertion may be measured by rate of OXYGEN CONSUMPTION; HEAT produced, or HEART RATE. Perceived exertion, a psychological measure of exertion, is included.Hip: The projecting part on each side of the body, formed by the side of the pelvis and the top portion of the femur.Self-Help Devices: Devices, not affixed to the body, designed to help persons having musculoskeletal or neuromuscular disabilities to perform activities involving movement.Insect Control: The reduction or regulation of the population of noxious, destructive, or dangerous insects through chemical, biological, or other means.Muscle Strength: The amount of force generated by MUSCLE CONTRACTION. Muscle strength can be measured during isometric, isotonic, or isokinetic contraction, either manually or using a device such as a MUSCLE STRENGTH DYNAMOMETER.Analysis of Variance: A statistical technique that isolates and assesses the contributions of categorical independent variables to variation in the mean of a continuous dependent variable.Extremities: The farthest or outermost projections of the body, such as the HAND and FOOT.Floors and Floorcoverings: The surface of a structure upon which one stands or walks.Tick Control: Chemical, biological, or medical measures designed to prevent the spread of ticks or the concomitant infestations which result in tick-borne diseases. It includes the veterinary as well as the public health aspects of tick and mite control.Household Articles: Various material objects and items in the home. It includes temporary or permanent machinery and appliances. It does not include furniture or interior furnishings (FURNITURE see INTERIOR DESIGN AND FURNISHINGS; INTERIOR FURNISHINGS see INTERIOR DESIGN AND FURNISHINGS).Oxygen Consumption: The rate at which oxygen is used by a tissue; microliters of oxygen STPD used per milligram of tissue per hour; the rate at which oxygen enters the blood from alveolar gas, equal in the steady state to the consumption of oxygen by tissue metabolism throughout the body. (Stedman, 25th ed, p346)Triatoma: A genus of the subfamily TRIATOMINAE. Several species are vectors of TRYPANOSOMA CRUZI.Recreation: Activity engaged in for pleasure.Adaptation, Physiological: The non-genetic biological changes of an organism in response to challenges in its ENVIRONMENT.Cross-Sectional Studies: Studies in which the presence or absence of disease or other health-related variables are determined in each member of the study population or in a representative sample at one particular time. This contrasts with LONGITUDINAL STUDIES which are followed over a period of time.Knee: A region of the lower extremity immediately surrounding and including the KNEE JOINT.Hemiplegia: Severe or complete loss of motor function on one side of the body. This condition is usually caused by BRAIN DISEASES that are localized to the cerebral hemisphere opposite to the side of weakness. Less frequently, BRAIN STEM lesions; cervical SPINAL CORD DISEASES; PERIPHERAL NERVOUS SYSTEM DISEASES; and other conditions may manifest as hemiplegia. The term hemiparesis (see PARESIS) refers to mild to moderate weakness involving one side of the body.Physical Fitness: The ability to carry out daily tasks and perform physical activities in a highly functional state, often as a result of physical conditioning.Video Recording: The storing or preserving of video signals for television to be played back later via a transmitter or receiver. Recordings may be made on magnetic tape or discs (VIDEODISC RECORDING).Insecticides: Pesticides designed to control insects that are harmful to man. The insects may be directly harmful, as those acting as disease vectors, or indirectly harmful, as destroyers of crops, food products, or textile fabrics.Safety: Freedom from exposure to danger and protection from the occurrence or risk of injury or loss. It suggests optimal precautions in the workplace, on the street, in the home, etc., and includes personal safety as well as the safety of property.Gravitation: Acceleration produced by the mutual attraction of two masses, and of magnitude inversely proportional to the square of the distance between the two centers of mass. It is also the force imparted by the earth, moon, or a planet to an object near its surface. (From NASA Thesaurus, 1988)Air Pollution, Indoor: The contamination of indoor air.Cerebral Palsy: A heterogeneous group of nonprogressive motor disorders caused by chronic brain injuries that originate in the prenatal period, perinatal period, or first few years of life. The four major subtypes are spastic, athetoid, ataxic, and mixed cerebral palsy, with spastic forms being the most common. The motor disorder may range from difficulties with fine motor control to severe spasticity (see MUSCLE SPASTICITY) in all limbs. Spastic diplegia (Little disease) is the most common subtype, and is characterized by spasticity that is more prominent in the legs than in the arms. Pathologically, this condition may be associated with LEUKOMALACIA, PERIVENTRICULAR. (From Dev Med Child Neurol 1998 Aug;40(8):520-7)Treatment Outcome: Evaluation undertaken to assess the results or consequences of management and procedures used in combating disease in order to determine the efficacy, effectiveness, safety, and practicability of these interventions in individual cases or series.Nodaviridae: A family of RNA viruses infecting insects and fish. There are two genera: Alphanodavirus and Betanodavirus.Spinal Cord Injuries: Penetrating and non-penetrating injuries to the spinal cord resulting from traumatic external forces (e.g., WOUNDS, GUNSHOT; WHIPLASH INJURIES; etc.).Psychomotor Performance: The coordination of a sensory or ideational (cognitive) process and a motor activity.Physical Therapy Modalities: Therapeutic modalities frequently used in PHYSICAL THERAPY SPECIALTY by PHYSICAL THERAPISTS or physiotherapists to promote, maintain, or restore the physical and physiological well-being of an individual.Proprioception: Sensory functions that transduce stimuli received by proprioceptive receptors in joints, tendons, muscles, and the INNER EAR into neural impulses to be transmitted to the CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM. Proprioception provides sense of stationary positions and movements of one's body parts, and is important in maintaining KINESTHESIA and POSTURAL BALANCE.Bedding and Linens: Articles of cloth, usually cotton or rayon and other synthetic or cotton-blend fabrics, used in households, hospitals, physicians' examining rooms, nursing homes, etc., for sheets, pillow cases, toweling, gowns, drapes, and the like.Orthopedic Equipment: Nonexpendable items used in the performance of orthopedic surgery and related therapy. They are differentiated from ORTHOTIC DEVICES, apparatus used to prevent or correct deformities in patients.Foot Orthoses: Devices used to support or align the foot structure, or to prevent or correct foot deformities.Peripheral Vascular Diseases: Pathological processes involving any one of the BLOOD VESSELS in the vasculature outside the HEART.Movement: The act, process, or result of passing from one place or position to another. It differs from LOCOMOTION in that locomotion is restricted to the passing of the whole body from one place to another, while movement encompasses both locomotion but also a change of the position of the whole body or any of its parts. Movement may be used with reference to humans, vertebrate and invertebrate animals, and microorganisms. Differentiate also from MOTOR ACTIVITY, movement associated with behavior.City Planning: Comprehensive planning for the physical development of the city.Housing, AnimalMusculoskeletal Physiological Phenomena: Processes and properties of the MUSCULOSKELETAL SYSTEM.Stroke: A group of pathological conditions characterized by sudden, non-convulsive loss of neurological function due to BRAIN ISCHEMIA or INTRACRANIAL HEMORRHAGES. Stroke is classified by the type of tissue NECROSIS, such as the anatomic location, vasculature involved, etiology, age of the affected individual, and hemorrhagic vs. non-hemorrhagic nature. (From Adams et al., Principles of Neurology, 6th ed, pp777-810)
Random House. pp. 127-140. ISBN 978-0-345-52328-0. Futura, Joeh. "Musical continuation, Effort In South Los Angeles". Lost (and ... Marrow, Tracy; Century, Douglas (2011). "Nightmare Walking". Ice: A Memoir of Gangster Life and Redemption-from South Central ... Random House. pp. 70-77. ISBN 978-0-345-52328-0. Devenish, Colin (August 19, 2004). "Body Count Guitarist Dead". Rolling Stone ...
Look Graves behind Preble house Foster, Hinkley, Irons & Norton graves, near Stoddard House Look and Redimarker, behind Shirley ... These include walking trails, beaches, islands, and parks. Transportation linkages in Addison consist of Addison Road in ... However, there are issues that do need to be addressed including a fire house; renovated or new town hall; sand and salt shed; ... The data reviewed suggest that the cost of housing in Addison is affordable for most people in the community. However, the home ...
... four pools and a pool house; walking trails; a community center; and private security. The county opened a police substation ... It is situated in a park-like setting complemented by 12 miles (19 km) of walking trails and a 70-acre (280,000 m2) lake nature ... Russett is within the 20724 ZIP Code and falls within Maryland State Senate and House of Delegates District 32. The community ... Siegel, Andrea (2008-03-16). "Russett houses surrounded by parks". The Baltimore Sun. Retrieved 2008-04-02. "Base Relocation ...
Storey, Rohan (2008). Walking Melbourne. National Trust of Australia (Victoria). "History of Government House". Governor of ... Government House in Melbourne is the largest and grandest Government House, and one of the finest examples of the Italianate ... a house in Thanet, Kent; the Old Lodge and Chapel of the Sacred Heart of Digby Stuart College; a lodge at Grove House in the ... which has similar detailing, picturesque massing, campanile-style towers, and royal associations. Government House is located ...
Walking Shadows. New York: St Martins, 1984. The Kinder Garden. London: Century, 1990. The Peacebrokers. London: Random House, ...
"Marland House". Walking Melbourne. Retrieved 4 October 2016. Marland House - The Skyscraper Center. Council on Tall Buildings ... "CRA Building". Walking Melbourne. Retrieved 4 October 2016. "ICI House". Walking Melbourne. Retrieved 12 February 2017. " ... Collins House - The Skyscraper Center. Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat. Retrieved 14 November 2017. Collins House ... "CRA Building". Walking Melbourne. Retrieved 4 October 2016. "AMP Square". Walking Melbourne. Retrieved 4 October 2016. AMP ...
Dated to 1210, the house was demolished in 1961. Castle, Alan (2001). Walking in Bedfordshire. Cicerone Press Limited. p. 240. ... "Complete list of lost English country houses". Lh.matthewbeckett.com. Archived from the original on 22 July 2011. Retrieved 10 ... Harrold Hall was a country house in Harrold, Bedfordshire, England. ...
"Walking with Washington". Fairfax Yeaton House. A. Smith Bowman; Katherine S. Shands, eds. (1964-65). "Cleesh, Mount Eagle". ... Historic houses in Virginia Netherton, pp. 14, 16-17, 33 Netherton, pp. 33, 38 Grizzard, Frank E. (2005). George! A Guide to ...
"Orangeburg, a Small Town with a Big History"; walking-tour brochure. Retrieved 2015-04-28. "National Register of Historic ... Places Inventory-Nomination Form: White House United Methodist Church". South Carolina Department of Archives and History. ...
"Walking in Ireland". Random House - via Google Books. "Gortavoher - Tipperary Town". www.tipperarytown.ie. http://www. ...
Bazaleel Taft House Taft family The Tafts of Mendon and Uxbridge National Register of Historic Places listings in Uxbridge, ... "Uxbridge Walking Tour". Blackstone Daily. Archived from the original on 2016-03-03. Retrieved 2007-10-23. Bezaleel Taft Sr. ... House, now the Cocke n' Kettle, Historic Corridor. ...
Australia: Random House. 1992. ISBN 9781863189965. Cover Girl. Australia: Random House. 1992. ISBN 9781863590488. As Margo ... Walking Through Albert. Sydney: Allen & Unwin. Treasure-Hunters of Quentaris. The Singing Stones.[citation ... 1991). Random House Australia. ISBN 9781863590198 The Girl in the Mirror. (1991). Bantam. ISBN 9781863590204 As Gilly Lockwood ... As Melanie Carter: The Cappuccino Kid (1991). Random House Australia. ISBN 9781863590181 As Belinda Hayes: Star of the Show. ( ...
Hotel Jerome Wheeler Opera House Wheeler-Stallard House He was president of the Rock Hill Consolidated Gold and Silver Mining ... Judith C. Galas; Cindy West (1 July 1997). Walking Colorado Springs. FALCON PressPUB Company. p. 174. ISBN 978-1-56044-535-7. ... He spent nearly one million dollars each to build the Hotel Jerome and the Wheeler Opera House. He also invested in the ... In 1888, Wheeler had the Wheeler-Stallard House built, but never lived in the home. Wheeler also built a mountain tramway and a ...
Some houses are still owned by the descendants of the original builders, while others are now used for multiple purposes such ... Dillon, Paddy (2016). Walking on Malta. Cicerone Press Limited. pp. 109-113. ISBN 9781783622917. Scerri, John. "San Pawl". ... House of Character in Wardija. Semi-Detached Villa in Wardija To Let. Bernardo Manduca Châteaux Bertrand. Wardija Property for ... Some houses have buttressed walls, possibly for defense purposes or general support, while other have defense features ...
The tower look as if it may have been part of a larger tower house, possibly housing the stairs or the garderobe. The ruins now ... ". "Clondalkin - Walking Tour". ... form part of the garden wall of a modern house. The tower may ...
House and Law Office" is today listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Taft family List of Registered Historic ... "Walking Tour". Blackstone Daily. Archived from the original on 2016-03-03. Retrieved 2007-10-23. Leonard, Lewis Alexander. "The ... George's influence may have led to the Lincoln Square, Worcester Court House being erected. A family reunion at "Elmshade", in ...
There are some jettied half-timbered houses towards the top. "Google maps walking route". Retrieved 17 February 2011. "Steep ... Two Norman houses lie on the street, Jew's House and Norman House, the latter formerly known as "Aaron the Jew's House". Both ... Three-quarters of the way up is the junction with Wordsworth Street, on which is Chad Varah House, the home of the Departments ... Adjacent to and above the Jew's House stands Jew's Court, said to be from the Norman period but not displaying any obvious ...
In Newhey is the Ellenroad Steam Museum, the retained engine house, boiler house, chimney and steam engine of Ellenroad Mill, a ... The handloom weaving of woollen cloth and flannels in the domestic system became the staple industry of Milnrow, facilitating ... The Gallows public house is said to occupy the land of an ancient execution site; Gallows, a former hamlet at northeastern ... It was constructed in about 1610 for Theophilus Aston and may have been built on the site of a mediaeval house and inn. ...
Walking trails are abundant. While a historical walk through the mines can be taken from Beaumont or Glen ... The Old Toll House is located at the start of the South Eastern Freeway below Mount Osmond. The Suburb also has a small bed and ... Much of the housing and residential properties are on the North-West side of the Mount, as to enable views over Adelaide. A few ... Numerous fire and walking tracks, among them the Old Bullock Track and the Pioneer Women's Heritage Trail, also access Mount ...
In the eighteenth century, Mill River village, a part of Fairfield, was a small hamlet of a few houses and a wharf at the mouth ... Walking Through History. The Seaports of Black Rock and Southport. Fairfield Historical Society.. ... Housed at Pequot Library and accessible online.) Living in Southport, Conn. (New York Times photo collection) Brilvitch, ... The community's public library is the Pequot Library, housed in a Romanesque building, designed by Robert Robertson and built ...
Open House. University of Queensland Press, 2015. The Book of Sei and Other Stories. Sydney: Hale & Iremonger, 1985. The Book ... Walking to Point Clear. Blackheath: Brandl & Schlesinger, 2005. Urban Elegies. Sydney: Island Press (Australia), 2007. The ... Brooks, David (1995). The house of Balthus. St Leonards, NSW: Allen & Unwin. The Fern Tattoo. University of Queensland Press, ...
Benjamin Pomeroy Carriage House Benjamin Pomeroy House Francis D. Perry House, 678 Pequot Road Oliver T. Sherwood House, 683 ... and Accompanying 13 photos, from 1970 Hughes, C. J. (June 14, 2009). "Living In: Southport, Connecticut -- An Enclave for One's ... house of Walter Perry III, a Federal style house built in 1830 712 Harbor Road, a Greek Revival house with Corinthian columns ... Perry House, 750 Harbor Road Gurdon Perry House, 780 Harbor Road William Bulkley House, 824 Harbor Road Part of Pequot Road is ...
"World's Tallest Walking Buddha". Retrieved 21 September 2016. "Census of Population and Housing of Sri Lanka, 2012 - Table A4: ... Housing, 2011. Department of Census & Statistics, Sri Lanka. " ...
A member of the South Carolina House of Representatives and South Carolina Senate, he is best known for his leadership of a ... Francis Kinloch Huger and the Marquis de Lafayette". Low Country Walking Tours. Retrieved 2014-12-19. Smith, Alice R. Huger; ... Smith, D.E. Huger (2007). The Dwelling Houses of Charleston. Charleston: The History Press. p. 42. ISBN 9781596292611. "The ...
... built the house which became known as the Murdock Wiswall House. Wiswall operated the property as a successful dairy and ... The western end of Saw Mill Brook Parkway leads to walking trails along the Charles River, eventually leading south to West ... that house. The following picture here, taken in 1935 by Harriette Merrifield Forbes, is of another Wiswall house, located near ... The Wiswall house which was on Wiswall Road in Oak Hill Park had been abandoned by the 1960s, and was finally demolished in the ...
Little House: Look Back to Yesterday. Charles Ingalls. Tv-film Little House: Bless All the Dear Children. Charles Ingalls. Tv- ... Michael Landon har en stjerne på Hollywood Walk of Fame, der ligger på 1500 N. Vin Street. I 1998 blev han posthumt optaget i ... "TV Actor Michael Landon Dies; Star of 'Bonanza,' 'Little House'". Los Angeles Times. Hentet 2009-02-11. The actor who starred ... in "Bonanza" and "Little House on the Prairie", two of television's most popular series, died yesterday at his home in Malibu, ...
Some, like Heather Baker, can even afford their payments, but theyre walking away anyway. ... Walking Away From The House She Can Afford Many homeowners who are tens thousands of dollars underwater on their mortgages - ... Walking Away From The House She Can Afford. Listen · 4:02 4:02 ... Walking Away From The House She Can Afford. Listen · 4:02 4:02 ... She figures the house she bought for $465,000 wont sell for more than $225,000 now. That lower figure is what a house down the ...
Beautiful pond and woods around the house. Many amenities within walking distance of the house. NO SMOKING. NO PETS. POOL ... Beautiful Private House Within Walking Distance of Many Amenities. Relax and enjoy the privacy and luxury of this new home with ... Beautiful Private House Within Walking Distance of Many Amenities. Relax and enjoy the privacy and luxury of this new home with ... Beautiful Private House Within Walking Distance of Many Amenities. Relax and enjoy the privacy and luxury of this new home with ...
House lawyers late Monday filed court papers asking a federal judge to force the Justice Department to turn over records to ... House lawyers late Monday filed court papers asking a federal judge to force the Justice Department to turn over records to ... The House is seeking summary judgment through the filing, which is a legal request to have the judge decide the matter without ... The House Oversight and Government Reform Committee wants the records to wrap up its probe, which has shifted from the bungled ...
Search for local Dog Walking near you and submit reviews. ... Find The House & Zoo Keeper in Bristol, BS49. Get contact ... The House & Zoo Keeper. ...a little help with a lot of heart ... www.yell.com/biz/the-house-and-zoo-keeper-bristol-8114097/#view ...
You will feel relaxed and at home as soon as you walk through your private entrance at Ferry Walk House. Walk throug... ... You will feel relaxed and at home as soon as you walk through your private entrance at Ferry Walk House. Walk through the ... The Ferry Walk House was perfect for our stay. The property had everything we needed, & was in walking distance of several ... 3 minutes walk from the house. You can walk to a coastal park and beach, or visit Lighthouse Park with trails running through ...
Ski house walk to Big Boulder . Beautiful updated, 3 bedroom with lake views, wood burning fireplace, new large screen TV, ... Ski house walk to Big Boulder Beautiful updated, 3 bedroom with lake views, wood burning fireplace, new large screen TV, jetted ... Ski house walk to Big Boulder Beautiful updated, 3 bedroom with lake views, wood burning fireplace, new large screen TV, jetted ... Ski house walk to Big Boulder Beautiful updated, 3 bedroom with lake views, wood burning fireplace, new large screen TV, jetted ...
... looking for space in a house! Prefer to walk into the venue! 2/3 of us its the first coachella! CANT WAIT. Righto chat soon. ... Prefer Walking!! 3 Aussies Three mates from Australia! Its our first coachella, looking for space in a house! Prefer to walk ... Re: Looking for House Weekend 1 - Prefer Walking!! 3 Aussies Let me know if you find anything! My friend and I are looking for ... Weekend 2 House 4 Rent - walking distance to festival!. By IndianPalmsDave in forum Camping/Lodging ...
Discover genuine guest reviews for Hyatt House Chengdu Pebble Walk along with the latest prices and availability - book now. ... Book the Hyatt House Chengdu Pebble Walk - Stay at this 3.5-star family-friendly hotel in Chengdu. Enjoy free breakfast, free ... Hyatt House Chengdu Pebble Walk, Chengdu Hyatt House Chengdu Pebble Walk, Chengdu ... Can I cancel my reservation for free at Hyatt House Chengdu Pebble Walk and receive a full refund? Yes, Hyatt House Chengdu ...
Finger Walks. This diverse collection of finger labyrinths invites you to focus your minds eye as you concentrate on ... 100% of TVI field testers found Finger Walks to be a great tool to practice tracking, hand movement, and other tactile reading ...
Take a walk on the wild side with Cara and Jed, in Dakar, Senegal. ... Walking Through the Doorway of Africa, Dakar, Senegal. Canadian Cara Haberman met American Jed Fix while attending university ... Take a walk on the wild side with Cara and Jed, in Dakar, Senegal. ...
River Walk in San Antonio, TX. Explore menu, see photos and read 577 reviews: Service poor Delivery of food order poor- ... Ruths Chris Steak House, River Walk is located in the Grand Hyatt hotel.. Sizzling morning, noon and night, with a delicious ... Worst Drinks ever!! I dont understand how such a top rated restaurant on the San Antonio River Walk cant make a decent ... HAPPY HOUR 3:00 - 6:30 pm EVERY DAY - Early Happy Hour only available at River Walk location. Enjoy 1/2 price appetizers and ...
After a speech, the president walked home to the White House through Lafayette Park... ... Obama walks to White House after health report cites cholesterol spike By Post Staff Report ... After a speech, the president walked home to the White House through Lafayette Park instead of riding in his motorcade. ... The president told reporters he needed to "make sure that Im walking off some of that cholesterol. Thats a year of ...
Book your perfect Vacation Rental in Orange Walk District, Belize on FlipKey today! FlipKey has thousands of reviews and photos ... "The most beautiful house Ive ever seen" I wish I could move this house to where I live - it is absolutely gorgeous. As well, ... The house was extremely clean and prepared upon arrival. The house is only 50 feet from the water and 60 feet to the pool. The ... Beachfront Mellow Yellow Beach House Excellent Location,Great Beach & Best View Hopkins house ...
Book your perfect Vacation Rental in Orange Walk District, Belize on FlipKey today! FlipKey has thousands of reviews and photos ... 43 2nd floor · Unique House with Pool and Palapa: Premanand Nivas + Bikes Tulum apartment ...
See the Walk Score of 929 Mass Apartments. More Mid-Cambridge neighborhood maps on Walk Score. ... 929 House Apartments has a Walk Score of 93 out of 100. This location is a Walkers Paradise so daily errands do not require a ... 929 House Apartments is a six minute walk from the Red Line at the Central - Outbound stop. ... 929 House Apartments is in the Mid-Cambridge neighborhood. Mid-Cambridge is the 4th most walkable neighborhood in Cambridge ...
See the Walk Score of 5525 Reading Road #252 Apartments. More 77471 neighborhood maps on Walk Score. ... Three BR House in Rosenberg is in the city of Rosenberg, TX. Rosenberg has an average Walk Score of 34 and has 30,618 residents ... Three BR House in Rosenberg has a Walk Score of 18 out of 100. This location is a Car-Dependent neighborhood so almost all ... If you are using a screen reader or having trouble reading this website, please call Walk Score customer service at (253) 256- ...
Home News Local News Versailles walking tours draw full house during weekend ... "This past weekend kicked off the first-ever Woodford UnReserved Walking Tours of downtown Versailles. With two nights of sold ...
I live across the street from a black man who bought his house in 1990 for $35,000. It is worth at least $600k today. He walks ... Biking and walking advocates testify at inclusionary housing hearing. Posted by Jonathan Maus (Publisher/Editor) on December ... Ladds has a surprising amount of "affordable" housing in it. Sure, the big, well kept houses sell for a lot, but there are ... Theres houses selling for 550K. I did see one for 160k, but it was entirely gutted from the inside for a rebuild. There was a ...
Canada House Gallery is a destination commercial art gallery in Banff, Alberta established in 1974. We offer original paintings ... WALKING WITH THE MEDICINE BEAR. TM556. acrylic, canvas. 20 x 40 in.. $4,200 CAD. Your request email has been produced. ...
Walk for Warmth on Sunday to benefit universitys Warming House Nov 22, 2013 , St. Bonaventure University will host a "Walk ... The Warming House, the oldest student-run soup kitchen in the nation, serves a meal six days a week. SEARCH, SBU for Life and ... The walk/run is open to the public. Students can register on my.sbu or register the day of the event. Cash and checks payable ... The Warming House serves more than 12,000 meals annually to hungry, homeless and disadvantaged. It is open six days a week and ...
... housing market crashed many Americans simply abandoned their mortgages. Think that couldnt happen here? Guess again. ... Heres how Canadians could walk away from their homes if house prices fall. Opinion: When the U.S. housing market crashed many ... You are walking away. I emphasize this because normally a proposal allows one to keep their house (and all other assets) if ... Heres how Canadians could walk away from their homes if house prices fall * Excellent explanation. I dont understand why ...
Free Nordic Ski Walking Clinics are coming to the Diabetes Open House at the Bayview Wesleyan Church, Traverse City, Michigan ... Walking with poles can burn up to 40% more calories than regular walking!. Nordic Walkings unique 4-Wheel Drive Action burns ... NORDIC SKI WALKING FUN FACTS - Walking, Hiking & Trekking With Poles:. *Walking with poles radically reduces the stress to the ... Walking with poles provides a more effective workout than regular walking - basically turbo charging the average walking ...
Springfield Historic Commission Everyday Houses:A guide to Springfields most popular house types 1880-1980 Walking Tour Guide ... Many houses are named either for the original owner or for an early resident. All of the 27 stops on the walking tour are named ... The district includes roughly 34 blocks of working class houses constructed between the 1890s and the 1940s. The district also ... The following list includes stops on the Walking Tour Guide prepared by Maren Tomblin and published by the Washburne ...
The open house will run from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday at Town Hall and will allow residents to voice their ideas and opinions ... Old Lyme to host open house detailing Halls Road improvements. Published June 13. 2019 12:05AM ... Old Lyme - The Halls Road Improvements Committee, in conjunction with the Board of Selectmen, will host an open house event, ... public gathering spaces and housing, among other ideas. ...
Hours later, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and other top Democrats walked out of a meeting at the White House, accusing him of ... Trump Dismisses Syria Concerns; Dems Walk Out of White House Meeting At the White House, Trump said the U.S. has no business in ... After the House condemnation vote, the congressional leaders of both parties went to the White house for a briefing, which grew ... At the White House, Trump said the U.S. has no business in the region - and not to worry about the Kurdish fighters. ...
2018Rehoboth's historic MartinCentreWhite HouseTrumpNeighborhoodDemocratsKevin McCarthy2016ObamaNordic WalkingPedestrianSnowdonInclusionaryBackLewesCircular1997TrailsCanada'sPresident'sBedroomsSupportLocation10pmCrisisStabilityFalmouthSenateWallsWalkersPolesEnjoyYear'sWithholdGreatPeopleFamiliesGroundsLawmakersConveniently locatedHoursOpenPracticeGmail.comBikeParkGroceryHealthTransitTiny HouseCloseExploreRoadLovelyTerraceCafeWildernessAmidAerobicSuitableCornwallFrancisco
- A great reason to get wrapped up warm for a family adventure, here are just some of the many snowdrop walks, trails and spectaculars on in the UK for 2018. (familiesonline.co.uk)
- Although the gardens are closed until March 2018, you can enjoy a walk among the snowdrops on two Sundays in February - for a donation towards charity. (familiesonline.co.uk)
- The hotel is a seven-minute walk from the Ashdown Forest Centre, a launch point for dozens of walking routes, and 10 minutes by car from Pooh Sticks Bridge in Hartfield. (telegraph.co.uk)
- We would like to welcome you to our hometown where you can relax and enjoy our home as a perfect base to explore Firenze, Siena, San Gimignano or simply walk to the pretty centre of Tavarnelle Val di Pesa in the heart of Chianti wine area. (homeaway.co.uk)
- After a speech, the president walked home to the White House through Lafayette Park instead of riding in his motorcade. (nypost.com)
- Reporters heard plenty about Obama's love of cheeseburgers, fries and pie at today's White House. (nypost.com)
- He'd be the first to tell you that he has probably had a few more cheeseburgers and I think he would admittedly tell you he's had more desserts in the last year than I've seen him eat prior to this," White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs told reporters. (nypost.com)
- No," he told a White House press conference in July 2009. (nypost.com)
- Asked why the president's cholesterol had gone up, the press secretary said that the president had had more access to sweets and desserts in the last year and that the commander-in-chief "loves the White House pastry chef. (nypost.com)
- Hours later, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and other top Democrats walked out of a meeting at the White House, accusing him of having a "meltdown," calling her a "third-rate politician" and having no plan to deal with a potentially revived Islamic State group. (nbcdfw.com)
- After the House condemnation vote, the congressional leaders of both parties went to the White house for a briefing, which grew contentious, with Trump and Pelosi trading jabs. (nbcdfw.com)
- White House spokeswoman Stephanie Grisham called Pelosi's action "baffling but not surprising. (nbcdfw.com)
- Trump himself has stalked out of his White House meetings with congressional leaders - in May, saying he would no longer work with Democrats unless they dropped all Russia investigations, and last January during the partial government shutdown. (nbcdfw.com)
- Kellyanne Conway slams White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest for claiming Trump was "obviously aware" that Russia meddled in the US election. (cnn.com)
- The change reflects a strategy among conservatives to try to gain time to defeat the deal by insisting that the White House has not met its obligation to provide full details of the agreement to Congress for review. (rferl.org)
- Thus, any effort to force the White House to provide the details are likely to fail. (rferl.org)
- Conservative resistance to the House's original gameplan to vote on a disapproval resolution emerged this week after it became clear the White House had the votes it needed to block such a resolution in the Senate. (rferl.org)
- If they are correct, that would mean that the September 17 deadline for passing a disapproval resolution would be suspended indefinitely until the White House complies with Congress' demands. (rferl.org)
- But the White House has insisted that the UN agency's side deals with Iran are not covered by the congressional review law, and it does not have the documents Republicans are demanding in any case. (rferl.org)
- The White House and Democratic lawmakers were downright dismissive of the conservative ploy to delay action on the deal. (rferl.org)
- The House, bitterly divided over the Trump impeachment inquiry, banded together for an overwhelming 354-60 denunciation of the U.S. troop withdrawal. (nbcdfw.com)
- What we witnessed on the part of the president was a meltdown," Pelosi told reporters, saying Trump appeared visibly "shaken up" over the House vote. (nbcdfw.com)
- President Donald Trump's star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, which Trump initially received in 2007 for producing the Miss Universe show, has been destroyed multiple times by protesters, most recently on July 25. (yahoo.com)
- The conservative rebellion in the House was egged on by Senator Ted Cruz, a GOP presidential candidates who spent much of the day railing against the Iran accord at a Capitol Hill rally he co-hosted with businessman Donald Trump, the leading Republican presidential contender. (rferl.org)
- Walking around her neighborhood, Baker says she feels bad for her neighbors who bought high like she did and will be left with a foreclosed home on their block. (npr.org)
- 929 House Apartments is in the Mid-Cambridge neighborhood. (walkscore.com)
- Mid-Cambridge is the 4th most walkable neighborhood in Cambridge with a neighborhood Walk Score of 93. (walkscore.com)
- The following list includes stops on the Walking Tour Guide prepared by Maren Tomblin and published by the Washburne Neighborhood Association in Springfield, Oregon. (wikipedia.org)
- Old Lyme - The Halls Road Improvements Committee, in conjunction with the Board of Selectmen, will host an open house event, titled "The Past, Present & Future of the Halls Road Neighborhood," this Saturday at Town Hall. (theday.com)
- Many days we would walk up through the historic neighborhood to lunch or dinner. (homeaway.com)
- This remarkable and elegant neighborhood is a well known attraction itself - take a pleasurable stroll on tree-lined streets, where houses are over a 100 years old. (google.com)
- In a closed-door meeting, conservatives prevailed upon House leaders to offer legislation stipulating that the Obama administration had not properly submitted the accord to Congress, in particular by leaving out the details of 'secret side deals' that Iran made with the United Nations' nuclear watchdog agency to govern monitoring and compliance with the agreement. (rferl.org)
- FREE NORDIC WALKING CLINICS - Are coming to DIABETES OPEN HOUSE at the Bayview Wesleyan Church, Traverse City, Michigan from 1 p.m. - 3 p.m. on Wednesday, April 9th, 2008. (nordicskiracer.com)
- Pete Edwards - owner/founder/coach of The American Nordic Walking System and SKIWALKING.COM Nordic Walking Poles, will host free Nordic Walking clinics. (nordicskiracer.com)
- Even folks with MS, Parkinson's, Neuropathy and other balance issues have found the added stability of Nordic Walking Poles allows them to successfully walk further, faster and much more comfortably. (nordicskiracer.com)
- The FREE Nordic Walking Clinics will include an introduction to Nordic Walking, safety tips and an opportunity to demo real Nordic Walking poles - complete with removable rubber tips and patented comfortable straps (kind of like fingerless gloves). (nordicskiracer.com)
- Poles from The American Nordic Walking System and SKIWALKING.COM are custom made in Lillehammer, Norway and come with patented comfortable straps, durable carbide tips for off-road and removable rubber tips for use on hard surfaces (indoor or outdoor on pavement). (nordicskiracer.com)
- Nordic Walking is the fastest growing fitness activity in Europe. (nordicskiracer.com)
- Over 6 million Europeans are Nordic Walking - in the cities, in the country and in the mountains. (nordicskiracer.com)
- Nordic walking, the simple addition of specially designed poles to your walk, is an easy and safe way to get the exercise that you need to remain healthy throughout your retirement years. (seniorhousingguide.us)
- A fitness walker for 24 years, I added Nordic walking poles to my routine four years ago. (seniorhousingguide.us)
- I have been trained by both LEKI and ANWA (American Nordic Walking Association) as a Nordic Walking Instructor and Trainer. (seniorhousingguide.us)
- Through the many classes, community events and corporate programs I led over the past 3 years I personally introduced more than 1500 people to the joys and benefits of Nordic walking. (seniorhousingguide.us)
- A recent article from the American Diabetes Association found that a combination of aerobic activity (such as walking) and strength training (Nordic walking) improves diabetes control. (seniorhousingguide.us)
- Let's make it the best walking we can do, Nordic walking. (seniorhousingguide.us)
- Fitness professionals worked with poles to bring the activity to a walker's level, allowing all of us to experience the benefits of Nordic walking. (seniorhousingguide.us)
- Regardless of age, gender, fitness level or limitations anyone can enjoy Nordic Walking. (seniorhousingguide.us)
- All Nordic walking poles feature a removable rubber boot for walking on hard surfaces and a hard spike tip that can be exposed when walking on grass or dirt. (seniorhousingguide.us)
- Nordic walking is one of the few fitness activities that allows you to walk and talk with your friends at the same time. (seniorhousingguide.us)
- Located at the foot of Snowdon, you can walk the Llanberis path straight from the hostel. (yha.org.uk)
- There's also easy access to other Snowdon routes, the Glyders and lots more spectacular high level walks. (yha.org.uk)
- The hostel itself overlooks Llyn Gwynant - great for low level walking with Snowdon providing a stunning backdrop. (yha.org.uk)
- Can also walk to Boulder View Tavern and minutes from other restaurants as well as Camel back. (vrbo.com)
- Hence the term jingle mail, the (albeit rare) practice of people mailing their house keys back to the bank. (macleans.ca)
- Walking with poles radically reduces the stress to the shins, knees, hips and back - and provides an effective aerobic workout. (nordicskiracer.com)
- So you do not have to worry about running back to the house when nature calls! (vacationhomerentals.com)
- I had knee surgery 5 months ago today I fell walking up to my house now the selling is back like before and my knee huts could I have reinjured my kne? (healthtap.com)
- Forest Ridge School of the Sacred Heart opened its door in this House back in 1907. (google.com)
- Do you experience any knee, hip or low back pain when walking? (seniorhousingguide.us)
- You'll stand taller and more upright when walking with poles as you exercise your upper back and shoulder and core muscles. (seniorhousingguide.us)
- These places have taken some of the premium locations along Walking Street, with dining areas looking out across Pattaya Bay from small piers at the back. (bangkok.com)
- Walk Ten (10k) with us this summer and join hundreds of walkers as we support and celebrate the work of our Marie Curie Nurses. (charitychoice.co.uk)
- To support the work of the Hyannis-based Housing Assistance Corporation, Murray and his team created the Housing with Love Walk. (barnstablepatriot.com)
- Murray said he has always had faith, including faith that people in the community would support housing and other worthy causes. (barnstablepatriot.com)
- From wealthy benefactors to working people to business leaders willing to rally to support housing issues, "it amazes me sometimes that I've been able to attract these people," he said. (barnstablepatriot.com)
- The rapper/actor, who was later found to be suffering from a rare form of autoimmune disease lupus, has added his support to the National Kidney Foundation's Kidney Walk in New York in October (12) and has urged his fans to donate all they can to the initiative. (contactmusic.com)
- All proceeds from this fundraiser support the critical services for the community offered by Haley House. (verticalresponse.com)
- Big thanks and congratulations also to past summer intern, Ben Tillotson, who completed the Boston Marathon this year (and hit another qualifying milestone) and raised funds to support Haley House with his running! (verticalresponse.com)
- if you require practical support for everyday activities, you will need to bring that level of support with you on our walks. (york.gov.uk)
- If you're an enthusiastic walker and would like to help others enjoy walking in and around York, there is free training available for anyone who would like to lead or support walks. (york.gov.uk)
- We also offer on-going support to all our walk leaders. (york.gov.uk)
- The condo was clean and neat, had everything we needed and location is perfect for beach access and for walking to town. (flipkey.com)
- With only five to ten minutes In a car to the NEC it really is in a brilliant location, however you would never know your as close to the airport/NEC with the quiet setting of the house within the town. (booking.com)
- We hope your calendar is marked for the 14th annual Haley House Summer Block Party & Fundraiser on Saturday, June 3rd (4-7 pm), at our original location: 23 Dartmouth Street in the South End (where our Soup Kitchen is located). (verticalresponse.com)
- Over seven days, a small group of walkers will make the 103-mile trek from Provincetown to Falmouth, raising pledges for 10 nonprofit housing groups. (barnstablepatriot.com)
- Murray's passion for helping, and the passion he inspired in others, helped bring about HECH, the Family Pantry and the Falmouth Housing Corporation. (barnstablepatriot.com)
- A bill approved 102-4 by the House on Thursday will next be considered by the Senate. (wndu.com)
- Instead of voting on a resolution of disapproval like the one being debated in the Senate this week, leaders announced that the House will conduct three votes related to the deal, starting September 10. (rferl.org)
- Should the conservative voting strategy fail, the House still has the option of voting on a disapproval resolution like the one in the Senate, he said. (rferl.org)
- My dog is walking into walls, pooping in the house & falling down when doing this and does not finish all his food. (justanswer.com)
- I have just gone through three weeks of vertigo that was so bad, I could not drive, walk through my house without holding onto walls, and dizziness even lying down. (windturbinesyndrome.com)
- While a small core of volunteers usually walks the week-long course across Cape Cod, they are joined by teams of walkers from various member groups on each stretch of the event. (barnstablepatriot.com)
- Surrounded by steep escarpments and with its own eponymous walking trail, Winchcombe is a magnet for walkers for good reason. (telegraph.co.uk)
- Studies of walkers show that along with stronger bones, better weight control, and better sleep, walkers report lower stress levels than both those who don't walk at all and those who engage only in very strenuous exercise. (seniorhousingguide.us)
- Walking with poles provides a more effective workout than regular walking - basically turbo charging the average walking campaign. (nordicskiracer.com)
- Walking with poles can burn up to 40% more calories than regular walking! (nordicskiracer.com)
- Over 6 million Europeans are walking with special Nordic Ski Walking fitness poles everyday - NO snow and NO skis required. (nordicskiracer.com)
- Walking with the perfect length poles and with correct technique provides a more effective aerobic workout than walking without poles. (nordicskiracer.com)
- Nordic Ski Walking poles are modified hiking poles. (nordicskiracer.com)
- Nordic Ski Walking Poles are ideal for ALL ages and ALL fitness levels - athletes, seniors and even folks with balance issues (including MS, Parkinson's and Neuropathy). (nordicskiracer.com)
- Walking poles have been used at the University of Wisconsin in the rehabilitation of patients after myocardial infarction (MI). (nordicskiracer.com)
- In the MI study, the oxygen uptake increased on average 21% compared to walking without poles. (nordicskiracer.com)
- It burns up to 40% more calories over walking without poles, contributing to weight loss and control. (seniorhousingguide.us)
- It increases your heart rate 10-12 beats per minute faster than walking without poles. (seniorhousingguide.us)
- Instead have fun and enjoy the convenience of your own mini-game room,with ping pong table, in the house. (homeaway.com)
- You can also enjoy the privacy of the woods and the view of the pond(frogs, fish, and turtles) around the house. (homeaway.com)
- I warmly invite you to come to stay at Ferry Walk House and enjoy life in Horseshoe Bay village. (vrbo.com)
- Join us at Harewood House in the heart ofYorkshireand enjoy this breathtaking Georgian mansion with its beautiful grounds landscaped by Capability Brown. (charitychoice.co.uk)
- Our twilight 10k walk event is a chance for families, friends and colleagues alike to enjoy an evening of outdoor fun and fresh air. (charitychoice.co.uk)
- Enjoy frequent stops for views of stunning white-sand beaches and towering cliffs, plus leisurely walks to see koalas and other native wildlife. (lonelyplanet.com)
- We walk at a leisurely pace and enjoy the scenery. (meetup.com)
- As you walk, look out for small wooden summer houses in the 17th century style, the perfect place to put your feet up or shelter from showers while you enjoy the season's changing views. (nationaltrust.org.uk)
- Smith wrote an essay detailing her desire to travel with her father to the scene of his Olympic triumph, and at a faculty luncheon in December, Smith was announced as this year's winner. (baltimoresun.com)
- To date, the Rehoboth Walk has raised $165,216.65 toward this year's goal of $177,000. (capegazette.com)
- So I got the house before I turned 40, but it wasn't a great investment. (npr.org)
- Create an account for free today to unlock some great features of Net House Prices. (nethouseprices.com)
- The Smallest House in Great Britain can be found nestled amongst a terrace of houses on Conwy's quayside. (yha.org.uk)
- Lock in a great price for Springfield House - rated 9.3 by recent guests! (booking.com)
- Lock in a great price for Cameron House on Loch Lomond - rated 8.6 by recent guests! (booking.com)
- Walking is a great way to build physical activity into everyday life, whilst enjoying natural surroundings in a sociable setting. (york.gov.uk)
- There is a great deal of choice when it comes to dining on Walking Street, with something for almost every budget and almost every taste. (bangkok.com)
- Like a lot of people, Baker bought her house with no money down. (npr.org)
- Among the people to testify were Oregon Walks Executive Director Noel Mickelberrry and outgoing CEO of the Community Cycling Center Mychal Tetteh. (bikeportland.org)
- Meet other local people who are interested in walking or hiking for fitness and learning about San Francisco's history, including its movie history. (meetup.com)
- Walking for Health is a national programme which aims to get people walking more through regular group walks, led by trained volunteer leaders. (york.gov.uk)
- People who walk, bike and ride scooters are all fighting over crumbs. (treehugger.com)
- When did people forget they could walk? (treehugger.com)
- It has been my pleasure to walk with people of all ages and all fitness levels, many with activity restricting physical limitations. (seniorhousingguide.us)
- I met the most amazing people while sitting through the endless chemotherapy sessions and we swopped stories of our aches and pains, our reaction to the various medications and what lay ahead for us - it was reassuring to hear that what I was experiencing was 'normal' and that others had walked a similar road. (news24.com)
- Carol Markell, our sales manager extraordinaire, always appreciated the people in this industry because she found them to be conscientious, hardworking, and generally a kind and socially engaged community who walked their talk. (homeenergy.org)
- This interactive walk around the grounds with storyteller Mark Harandon explores stories of Godolphin's agricultural past. (nationaltrust.org.uk)
- In the farthest corner of the grounds from the house, Ham House's Wilderness Garden is surrounded by a mile of high hornbeam hedge which will soon be bursting into life. (nationaltrust.org.uk)
- The walk/run is open to the public. (sbu.edu)
- The DIABETES OPEN HOUSE will feature exhibits of the latest diabetes products, educational materials and up-to-date information to help with blood sugar control. (nordicskiracer.com)
- His eyes bugged out and he started walking backwards, out my open sliding glass door where he tripped and fell ass over teakettle down two steps and onto a concrete patio. (bullshido.net)
- Explore how far you can travel by car, bus, bike and foot from 929 House Apartments. (walkscore.com)
- As we've reported for years now , there's a clear intersection between affordable housing policy and cycling: The most bike-friendly neighborhoods are also the ones where we've seen tremendous market pressure exerted - and many of them are now unaffordable to many low and even middle-income Portlanders. (bikeportland.org)
- The walk centres on Broadway Tower Country Park to the south-east and its eponymous tower, a late 18th-century folly boasting views across 13 (some say 16) counties. (telegraph.co.uk)
- Walk to Main St and Park city lifts. (homeaway.com)
- For low level walks visit the Padarn Lake and Country Park, or explore the history of the slate industry on marked paths through the quarries. (yha.org.uk)
- On the shores of Loch Lomond within the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park, Cameron House is a 20-minute drive from Glasgow Airport. (booking.com)
- Genesis HealthCare at Lofland Park Center Rehoboth Walk to End Alzheimer's team members celebrate their fundraising win. (capegazette.com)
- Alzheimer's Association Delaware Valley Chapter recognized Rehoboth Walk to End Alzheimer's company team, Genesis HealthCare at Lofland Park Center, for being named the top Genesis Walk team in the United States. (capegazette.com)
- A big thank you to Genesis Lofland Park Team captain, Dolores Timmons, and all the team members for another job well done," said Jody Trinsey, the Alzheimer's Association Delaware Valley Chapter Delaware/South Jersey Walk manager. (capegazette.com)
- Murray, the founder of the walk, is experiencing health problems that will likely prevent him from taking part in the event this year. (barnstablepatriot.com)
- Nick Cannon has signed up for a charity walk to raise funds for a kidney organisation following his health battle last year (11). (contactmusic.com)
- Also, smoking is not allowed on the walks as this is a health group. (meetup.com)
- Download the free bi-annual York Health Walks brochure , published in January and July. (york.gov.uk)
- Find details of other walking groups in York via the Walking for Health website. (york.gov.uk)
- The York Health Walks scheme is delivered by Walking for Health - York, a voluntary managed group. (york.gov.uk)
- If you're attending a Health Walk for the first time, please arrive 15 minutes early to meet the walk leader and complete a short registration. (york.gov.uk)
- New research from the Center for the Advancement of Health (April 15, 2008) found that regular exercise, particularly walking, is an effective combatant of fatigue associated with cancer treatment. (seniorhousingguide.us)
- Jesus comes to us as we are, walking with us amid questions about death and darkness, loss and limits, questions about pain and wounds, fear and imperfection, questions about what just happened and how will we continue, questions about childhood and parenting, health and disease, work and money, growing up and growing together. (ssje.org)
- With this in mind, we've rounded up some of the best hotels with woodland walks so you can explore windswept woods and enchanting ancient forests, including the place that inspired A.A. Milne's Hundred Acre Wood itself. (telegraph.co.uk)
- Explore Sydney and Bondi Beach on this hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour, which takes you by double-decker bus to 34 stops around the city including Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Darling Harbour, Bondi Beach and more. (lonelyplanet.com)
- There are a surprising number of Pattaya Walking Street restaurants, given that the kilometre-long road is best known for its nightlife. (bangkok.com)
- Sterkenburg said that she was grateful for the daily messages on her cellphone, the phone calls, the visits, the meals her colleagues and friends delivered on a rotation basis - the list is endless, she said, but every deed helped her to cope and walk the road to recovery. (news24.com)
- This fun community event features a fabulous silent auction, live music, games and activities for kids, wine and beer tasting (thanks to The Wine Emporium and Harpoon), delicious juice and sampling (thanks to Purity and MEM Tea), and delicious food from Haley House Bakery Cafe and Dudley Dough! (verticalresponse.com)
- Bluebells are among the flowers to look for this spring in the Wilderness Garden at Ham House and Garden, London. (nationaltrust.org.uk)
- Spring flowers in bloom in the Wilderness at Ham House and Garden, Richmond, London. (nationaltrust.org.uk)
- Walking in the awe-inspiring Patagonia, an area of uninterrupted lakes, dormant volcanoes and vast tracts of wilderness. (ramblersholidays.co.uk)