Those unable to leave home without exceptional effort and support; patients (in this condition) who are provided with or are eligible for home health services, including medical treatment and personal care. Persons are considered homebound even if they may be infrequently and briefly absent from home if these absences do not indicate an ability to receive health care in a professional's office or health care facility. (From Facts on File Dictionary of Health Care Management, 1988, p309)
Urban Health Services
Home Care Services
Community health and NURSING SERVICES providing coordinated multiple services to the patient at the patient's homes. These home-care services are provided by a visiting nurse, home health agencies, HOSPITALS, or organized community groups using professional staff for care delivery. It differs from HOME NURSING which is provided by non-professionals.
Federal program, created by Public Law 89-97, Title XVIII-Health Insurance for the Aged, a 1965 amendment to the Social Security Act, that provides health insurance benefits to persons over the age of 65 and others eligible for Social Security benefits. It consists of two separate but coordinated programs: hospital insurance (MEDICARE PART A) and supplementary medical insurance (MEDICARE PART B). (Hospital Administration Terminology, AHA, 2d ed and A Discursive Dictionary of Health Care, US House of Representatives, 1976)
Any arthropod of the subclass ACARI except the TICKS. They are minute animals related to the spiders, usually having transparent or semitransparent bodies. They may be parasitic on humans and domestic animals, producing various irritations of the skin (MITE INFESTATIONS). Many mite species are important to human and veterinary medicine as both parasite and vector. Mites also infest plants.
Antigens from the house dust mites (DERMATOPHAGOIDES), mainly D. farinae and D. pteronyssinus. They are proteins, found in mite feces or mite extracts, that can cause ASTHMA and other allergic diseases such as perennial rhinitis (RHINITIS, ALLERGIC, PERENNIAL) and atopic dermatitis (DERMATITIS, ATOPIC). More than 11 groups of Dermatophagoides ALLERGENS have been defined. Group I allergens, such as Der f I and Der p I from the above two species, are among the strongest mite immunogens in humans.
Notification or reporting by a physician or other health care provider of the occurrence of specified contagious diseases such as tuberculosis and HIV infections to designated public health agencies. The United States system of reporting notifiable diseases evolved from the Quarantine Act of 1878, which authorized the US Public Health Service to collect morbidity data on cholera, smallpox, and yellow fever; each state in the US has its own list of notifiable diseases and depends largely on reporting by the individual health care provider. (From Segen, Dictionary of Modern Medicine, 1992)
Portraits as Topic
United States Department of Veterans Affairs
House calls in Lebanon: reflections on personal experience. (1/352)BACKGROUND: Home health services play an important role in decreasing hospital admissions and physicians' medical house calls play an integral role in home health services. There is no national survey of physicians' house call practice in the Lebanon. OBJECTIVES: The aim of this study was to provide some information about house call practice in the Lebanon. METHOD: Data on patients examined during house call visits between 1 January and the end of December 1995 were reviewed. RESULTS: During this period, 137 patients were seen at their home. Eighty-four patients (62%) were female and 53 patients (38%) were male. Ages ranged from 1 to 85 years. The number of cases seen in 1 month averaged 11. The diagnosis differed according to the age group of patients examined. Most of the house call visits occurred between 6.30 p.m. to 12.00 p.m. (47%). Fifteen patients (11%) were admitted to the hospital. CONCLUSION: The rate of cases per month was similar to those reported elsewhere. Physicians might feel reluctant to conduct house calls out of hours. Our study revealed that the majority of patients were seen between 6 p.m. and 12 p.m., and only 6% were seen after 12 a.m. It is our belief that house calls are an integral part of family practice and need to be stressed during the internships of all primary care physicians. (+info)
A strategy for reducing maternal mortality. (2/352)A confidential system of enquiry into maternal mortality was introduced in Malaysia in 1991. The methods used and the findings obtained up to 1994 are reported below and an outline is given of the resulting recommendations and actions. (+info)
Childhood immunization coverage in zone 3 of Dhaka City: the challenge of reaching impoverished households in urban Bangladesh. (3/352)A household survey of 651 children aged 12-23 months in Zone 3 of Dhaka City carried out in 1995 revealed that 51% of them had fully completed the series of childhood immunizations. Immunization coverage in slum households was only half that in non-slum households. Apart from residence in a slum household, other characteristics strongly associated with the completion of the entire series of childhood immunizations included the following: educational level of the mother, number of children in the family household, mother's employment status, distance from the nearest immunization site, and number of home visits from family-planning field workers. The findings point to the need to improve childhood immunization promotion and service delivery among slum populations. Two promising strategies for improving coverage are to reduce the number of missed opportunities for immunization promotion during encounters between health workers and clients, and to identify through visits to households those children who need additional immunizations. In the long run, increasing the educational level of women will provide a strong stimulus for improving childhood immunization coverage in the population. (+info)
Responding to out-of-hours demand: the extent and nature of urgent need. (4/352)BACKGROUND: Little research has been undertaken concerning GPs' perceptions about urgent or 'appropriate' out-of-hours demand. OBJECTIVE: We aimed to measure GPs' perceptions about patients' need for urgent out-of-hours general medical help according to indicators of physical, psychological/emotional and social need, and the medical necessity of a home visit. METHODS: Twenty-five practices participated in an audit and research study whereby GPs completed an audit form for all contacts during November/December 1995 and February/March 1996. Each contact was assessed according to the indicators of urgent need and GPs commented on reasons for making such assessments. RESULTS: Audit forms were completed on 1862 patients, and GPs considered that 66.6% (1027) of contacts had either a physically, psychologically/emotionally or socially urgent need for help and were uncertain about a further 10.7% (165). Over half (53.0%) were considered to have an urgent physical need, almost one-third (31.0%) to have an urgent psychological/emotional need and 10.1% (119) to have an urgent social need for help. Over half (55.2%) of visits were considered to be medically necessary, the majority of which (89.9%) were assessed as having an urgent physical need for help. CONCLUSIONS: The findings raise questions about the strategic direction of newer forms of service delivery (GP Co-operatives) and suggest the need for further research to inform the strategic reduction in home visiting, particularly in inner-city areas where many residents have little access to transport out-of-hours to enable them to attend a primary care centre. GP co-operatives are, however, well placed to improve interagency working and cross-referral to other health and social service personnel, and respond more 'appropriately' to some psychological/emotional and social problems. (+info)
Socioeconomic differences in general practice consultation rates in patients aged 65 and over: prospective cohort study. (5/352)OBJECTIVE: To examine socioeconomic differences in general practice consultation rates among patients aged 65 years and over. DESIGN: Secondary analysis of data from the fourth national survey of morbidity in general practice. SETTING: 60 general practices in England and Wales. SUBJECTS: 71 984 people aged 65 years and over. MAIN OUTCOME MEASURES: Annual contact rates and home visiting rates with general practitioners and practice nurses. RESULTS: Social class differences in tact rates were greatest in 65-74 year olds, with rates 23% higher in patients from social class V than in class I (4.82 v 3.93 per person). In 75-84 year olds there was no clear association between social class and contact rates, and in people aged >/=85 years contact rates were highest in patients from class I. Home visiting rates were twice as high in patients from class V as in patients from class I (1.38 v 0.66 per person). Contact rates were 17% higher in people living in communal establishments and 8% higher in those living alone than in those living with others but not in a communal establishment. 66% of contacts with patients in communal establishments and 26% of those with patients living alone were in patients' homes compared with 18% with those living in standard accommodation. These differences persisted after adjustment in a generalised linear model. CONCLUSIONS: Elderly people show socioeconomic differences in consultation rates. The extra workload generated by elderly people living alone and in communal establishments suggests additional payments to general practitioners are needed. (+info)
The home visit. (6/352)With the advent of effective home health programs, an increasing proportion of medical care is being delivered in patients' homes. Since the time before World War II, direct physician involvement in home health care has been minimal. However, patient preferences and key changes in the health care system are now creating an increased need for physician-conducted home visits. To conduct home visits effectively, physicians must acquire fundamental and well-defined attitudes, knowledge and skills in addition to an inexpensive set of portable equipment. "INHOMESSS" (standing for: immobility, nutrition, housing, others, medication, examination, safety, spirituality, services) is an easily remembered mnemonic that provides a framework for the evaluation of a patient's functional status and home environment. Expanded use of the telephone and telemedicine technology may allow busy physicians to conduct time-efficient "virtual" house calls that complement and sometimes replace in-person visits. (+info)
Making house calls: using telecommunications to bring health care into the home. (7/352)According to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission, an estimated 22 million Americans used their computers to seek medical information in 1995, making health concerns the sixth most common reason for using the Internet in the United States. Market research firms estimate that the number of people going online for this purpose is growing by 70% annually. Developments in computer technology, the Internet, and wireless and satellite telecommunications have led to major innovations in the nature and delivery of health care that have broad implications for the way people will receive health information and treatment in the future, even allowing health care providers to interact through cyberspace with their patients and other caregivers. (+info)
Demand for and supply of out of hours care from general practitioners in England and Scotland: observational study based on routinely collected data. (8/352)OBJECTIVES: To determine the level of demand and supply of out of hours care from a nationally representative sample of general practice cooperatives. DESIGN: Observational study based on routinely collected data on telephone calls, patient population data from general practices, and information about cooperatives from interviews with managers. SETTING: 20 cooperatives in England and Scotland selected after stratification by region and by size. SUBJECTS: 899 657 out of hours telephone calls over 12 months. MAIN OUTCOME MEASURES: Numbers and age and sex specific rates of calls; variation in demand and activity in relation to characteristics of the population; timing of calls; proportion of patients consulting at home, at a primary care centre, or on the telephone; response times; hospital admission rates. RESULTS: The out of hours call rate (excluding bank holidays) was 159 calls per 1000 patients/year, with rates in children aged under 5 years four times higher than for adults. Little variation occurred by day of the week or seasonally. Cooperatives in Scotland experienced higher demand than those in England. Patients living in deprived areas made 70% more calls than those in non-deprived areas, but this had little effect on the overall variation in demand. 45.4% (408 407) of calls were handled by telephone advice, 23.6% (212 550) by a home visit, and 29.8% (267 663) at a centre. Cooperatives responded to 60% of calls within 30 minutes and to 83% within one hour. Hospital admission followed 5.5% (30 743/554 179) of out of hours calls (8 admissions per 1000 patients/year). CONCLUSIONS: This project provides national baseline data for the planning of services and the analysis of future changes. (+info)
The Role of Preschool Home-Visiting Programs in Improving Childrens Developmental and Health Outcomes | FROM THE AMERICAN...
Although much energy, effort, and research have gone into the development of home-visiting programs, the extent of potential benefits is still inadequately delineated and understood. An ambitious evaluation in 1999 of a statewide home visiting program in Hawaii failed to demonstrate any substantial improvements in either maternal or child development and health outcomes.18 Although these findings contradicted previous smaller studies and evaluations of earlier pilot programs, the comprehensiveness of this evaluation led to further examination of the evidence base for home visiting. In considering these apparent inconsistencies, it is best to remember that home-visiting programs are heterogeneous in their makeup, thereby compounding the difficulties associated with their evaluation. Programs vary in their approaches and are designed to achieve a variety of goals. Documentation that a home-visiting program design is effective in a particular setting may not support the use of other home-visiting ...
House Calls - American Family Physician
House calls provide a unique perspective on patients environment and health problems. The demand for house calls is expected to increase considerably in future decades as the U.S. population ages. Although study results have been inconsistent, house calls involving multidisciplinary teams may reduce hospital readmissions and long-term care facility stays. Common indications for house calls are management of acute or chronic illnesses, and palliative care. Medicare beneficiaries must meet specific criteria to be eligible for home health services. The INHOMESSS mnemonic provides a checklist for components of a comprehensive house call. In addition to performing a clinical assessment, house calls may involve observing the patient performing daily activities, reconciling medication discrepancies, and evaluating home safety. House calls can be integrated into practice with careful planning, including clustering house calls by geographic location and coordinating visits with other health care professionals
House call - Wikipedia
A house call is a visit to the home of a patient or client by a doctor or other professional. In some locations, families used to pay dues to a particular practice to underwrite house calls. In the early 1960s, house calls by doctors were 40% of doctor-patient meetings. By 1980, it was only 0.6%. Reasons include increased specialization and technology. In the 1990s, team home care, including physician visits, was a small but growing field in health care, for frail older people with chronic illnesses. The reasons for fewer house calls include concerns about providing low-overhead care in the home, time inefficiency, inconvenience. Yet, there are more and more doctors who like the idea of no office overhead. Also, it can provide safe access to care by people who are ill. Today, house calls may be making a revival among the wealthy through concierge telemedicine. In 2012 as part of its Action Plan for Healthcare the province of Ontario actively expanded funding for access to house calls with its ...
Center for Mental Health Services Research
Maternal depression during the postpartum period among poor urban minority women is a significant public health matter. Our study aims to provide an evidence based treatment for depression, Problem Solving Therapy (PST), through a non-specialty mental health setting. The intervention will be implemented by nursing staff trained in PST, through their home visitation programs. Consequently, we will examine the effects of this brief and non-pathologizing intervention and identify barriers to accessing treatment depression in order to determine what system and treatment modifications are needed to effectively deliver depression treatment in home visitation programs ...
House call legal definition of house call
Definition of house call in the Legal Dictionary - by Free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. What is house call? Meaning of house call as a legal term. What does house call mean in law?
Cost-utility analysis of a preventive home visit program for older adults in Germany | BMC Health Services Research | Full Text
The purpose of our study was to perform a cost-utility analysis of preventive home visits from a societal perspective in Germany. The results of our analysis showed that this preventive home visit programme is unlikely to be cost-effective. The probability of cost-effectiveness increased with higher WTP but remained low (39% at a threshold of 250,000 EUR per QALY). There was only a 7% chance that the preventive home visit programme is dominant (i.e. less costly and more effective) as indicated by the probability of cost-effectiveness at a WTP of 0 EUR per QALY. The sensitivity analysis showed that the results were robust to the way (German EQ-5D index, EQ VAS) QALY were calculated. The probability of cost-effectiveness never exceeded a probability of 40%.. Our interpretation of the results is based on the results of the CEAC. The common approach is the use of the ICER to interpret results. Yet, this approach is prone to bias. The ICER does not control for baseline differences between ...
Individual and organizational factors related to work engagement among home-visiting nurses in Japan<...
TY - JOUR. T1 - Individual and organizational factors related to work engagement among home-visiting nurses in Japan. AU - Naruse, Takashi. AU - Sakai, Mahiro. AU - Watai, Izumi. AU - Taguchi, Atsuko. AU - Kuwahara, Yuki. AU - Nagata, Satoko. AU - Murashima, Sachiyo. PY - 2013/12. Y1 - 2013/12. N2 - Aim: The increasing number of elderly people has caused increased demand for home-visiting nurses. Nursing managers should develop healthy workplaces in order to grow their workforce. This study investigated the work engagement of home-visiting nurses as an index of workplace health. The aim of the present study was to reveal factors contributing to work engagement among Japanese home-visiting nurses. Methods: An anonymous, self-administered questionnaire was sent to 208 home-visiting nurses from 28 nursing agencies in three districts; 177 (85.1%) returned the questionnaires. The Job Demands-Resources model, which explains the relationship between work environment and employee well-being, was used as ...
Health Literacy Awareness for Home Visitors (Online) MOD218|Arkansas Home Visiting Network
Training in health literacy awareness is essential for home visitors. Families enrolled in home visiting programs should be able to easily understand the public health information distributed and discussed during home visits.. This training will introduce home visitors to the fundamentals of health literacy as well as challenge home visitors to think about the significance of it when working with families. Home visitors will learn how to recognize red flags as indicators of low health literacy. (MOD218) (May 2019). ...
CARG: Coronary Artery Rehabilitation Group Blog: Hospital Visitation Program at Royal University Hospital (Saskatoon)
Ruth Redden (Volunteer Visitor Program Co-ordinator) writes: Many CARG members have participated in the Hospital Visitation Program at RUH. This program began in 1986 and has been very effective in assisting patients as they adapt to a new lifestyle after experiencing a heart event. It is also an opportunity to talk with patients and family members about the cardiac education and exercise programs ...
Medicare pilot project revives house calls as cost-cutting strategy | Continuum of Care News
In what might be called a Back to the Future-style experiment, Medicare officials have apparently figured out one way to save money and improve care: house calls.. According to an article from Kaiser Health News, a pilot project launched two years ago is based on the idea that, if done well and paid for appropriately, house calls might be an effective way of treating very sick, elderly patients while also allowing them to live at home.. House calls go back to the origins of medicine, but in many ways I think this is the next generation, said Dr. Patrick Conway, who heads the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Innovation and oversees the project, called Independence at Home. In the first year of the experiment, the article notes, Housecall Providers of Portland, Oregon, which had been operating at a loss, saved Medicare an average of almost $13,600 for each patient in the pilot project. Its share of the savings was $1.2 million. The house calls practice at MedStar Washington Hospital in ...
HomVEE - Maternal Early Childhood Sustained Home-Visiting Program (MECSH) - Program Model Overview
Throughout the program, MECSH provides individualized, home-based services focusing on parent education, maternal health and well-being, family relationships, and goal setting. In addition, the nurse home visitors implement the Learning to Communicate curriculum when the child is one month old. The curriculum is designed to foster childrens development and is delivered monthly for 12 months. The home visitors also support families on issues such as housing and finances. The home visitors receive support from and refer families to practitioners within the maternal, child, and family health services system as necessary.. In addition to home visiting, MECSH provides group activities, such as parenting groups, and links families to events within the community.. Top ...
Inubaka 75: House Call Volunteer - Read Inubaka Chapter 75: House Call Volunteer Online - Page 1
Read Inubaka 75: House Call Volunteer online. Inubaka 75: House Call Volunteer English. You could read the latest and hottest Inubaka 75: House Call Volunteer in MangaHere.
Improving childrens health and development in British Columbia through nurse home visiting: a randomized controlled trial...
Developed nearly 40 years ago by Olds and colleagues in the United States (US), Nurse-Family Partnership (NFP) is a nurse home visitation program that aims to improve the lives of young, first-time mothers and their children who are experiencing socioeconomic disadvantage [1-4]. NFP is based on theories of human ecology, self-efficacy and attachment and aims to improve prenatal health and parenting while also improving life course outcomes for both children and mothers. The program concentrates on first-time mothers who are theorized as being more receptive to parenting education and support . NFP starts as early in pregnancy as possible (with first visits no later than the end of the 28th week of gestation) and continues until children reach age two years [1-4].. In the NFP program, nurses provide frequent home visits. The goals for these visits include: 1) improving prenatal health behaviours; 2) increasing sensitive and competent parenting; 3) reducing the risks of child behaviour and ...
Why house calls and home health care is the future of medicine | Arch City Foot & Ankle
Dr. Dennis Timko is a podiatrist in the St. Louis area who has provided outstanding foot and ankle care to patients for 10 years. He has provided home care and house calls (Podiatrist home visits) to patients for 5+ years and has reestablished himself as being one of the few home care or house call doctors in the country that provide private home care visits.. General medicine and specialists including podiatrists home care is the future of medicine. Heres an article I found in the NY times that discuss the future of medicine coming from house calls and that it will save money for both the government and the doctors.. With the pending changes in Healthcare in America, Dr. Timko feels that treating patients in there homes will be the wave of the future in health care. I believe that doctors in big groups and large hospital practices will begin to realize that the quality of care will decline when Obama-care begins next year in 2014, due to adding 43 million more insured patients and declining ...
House calls program for ailing seniors saves health care dollars, study finds - USC News
A Los Angeles program that makes house calls to older patients shows promise as a national model for other health care companies to save money, USC researchers say.. The Affordable Care Act in 2010 offered incentives for companies to pilot programs that would save the system money, including home-centered programs to assist seniors with high-risk health conditions. HealthCare Partners Affiliates Medical Group launched House Calls in 2009 to serve Los Angeles area patients - making it one of the first and oldest such home-centered programs in the country.. In a new study published this month in the journal Health Affairs, USC Schaeffer Center for Health Policy and Economics and USC Price School of Public Policy researchers found that the House Calls program became more efficient as it reduced health care spending and hospitalization rates over the course of a few years. The patients were considered high risk - older and with multiple co-morbidities. A few of those include diabetes, ...
OpenSecrets: Specific Issue
FY 12 Labor-HHS-Education Appropriations (S. 1599 and unnumbered house draft) - General Education on the nurse home visitation program and the impact on the Medicaid program/population, societal cost/benefit analysis, discussion of evidentiary research; Advocated in executive branch around regulatory/administrative implementation of The Patient Protection and Affordable Care ...
Developing a Community Partnership Focused on Prevention of Opiate Exposed Newborns - Tier III | PCORI
A community partnership comprising patients, researchers, and providers of services to pregnant and postpartum women facing the challenges of opiate use disorder aims to develop a research proposal and to obtain funding to compare the benefits and risks of two different evidence-based home visitation programs on maternal and infant outcomes. These programs provide services to women and their infants, to promote a healthy pregnancy, support positive child development, and enhance maternal health and well-being.
Perinatal Equity Initiative
decisions about if and when they become pregnant, and their health-affirming behaviors both prior to conception and between pregnancies.. Fatherhood or Partnership Initiatives that promote the importance of having partners engaged in the process, bolstering mental, emotional and physical health both during pregnancy and post-delivery. Home Visitation Programs that assess and empower women by connecting them to programs for prenatal care, monitoring, life planning, birth spacing, infant development, doula services and more. Innovative Strategies not listed above that demonstrate evidence-based success in reducing adverse birth outcomes, like personalized case management, integration of mental health services in perinatal health care and other wrap-around services. ...
1985 | Hearing Loss Association of America
January: SHHH begins to pay staff (Stone remains a volunteer throughout his tenure). A Present at the Creation birthday party is held in November honoring 30 people who helped SHHH begin and initiating the first annual Founders Day. Chapters join by raising funds for National. SHHH has responded to more than 35,000 pieces of mail. SHHH has 140 chapters in 33 states. The board of directors approves the sale of advertising to support the SHHH Journal. Publication sales rise. Dr. Sam Trychins videos and manuals on Coping Strategies for Hearing Impaired People are introduced along with the SHHH Information Series-(papers on a variety of subjects). National office opens an Assistive Listening Devices Demonstration Center directed by Charles Mizell. National Volunteer Nursing Home visitation Program begins: 160 members volunteer to execute the program. SHHH and Gallaudet College hold a two-day symposium on contemporary Issues of Hard of Hearing Young Adults. From this, a SHHH/Gallaudet Task Force ...
NURTURING FAMILIES™ ~ FACILITATOR TRAINING ~ DECEMBER 15-17, 2021 - Nurturing Families Center
12/15/2021 - 12/17/2021 @ All Day - FOR PROFESSIONALS AND PARAPROFESSIONALS WORKING WITH HOME VISITATION PROGRAMS, GROUP, INDIVIDUAL, OR FAMILY SETTING (IN-PERSON OR VIRTUAL) ATTEND TRAINING WITH Nurturing Families Center Directed by Sonya M. Thorn MSOL, LCSW National Trainer/Consultant Dates: DECEMBER 15-17, 2021 5 hours a day; plus 1hr of outside reading/assignments per day. Session Times: Morning Session 9am-11:30am (CST) Break: 11:30 [...]
RGV House Calls - .
RGV House Calls is composed of a team of physicians, nurse practitioners and medical assistants with years of experience treating patients in the Rio Grande Valley. Through this experience, our practitioners realized a portion of our population was receiving inadequate care due to the certain limitations in mobility, transportation, or lack of time. RGV House Calls was formed to fulfill the healthcare needs of these patients.. We proudly serve our friends, neighbors, and communities of Cameron and Hidalgo counties with quality healthcare. As active members of our community, we enjoy volunteering and partnering with local area charities and organizations. We live here, work here, play here, and most importantly, we serve here.. ...
Seniors House Calls Program
Clients can be referred to this program by a current health care provider such as a physician, nurse practitioner, nurse, homecare etc. Patients and their families can also refer themselves to the program.. Seniors House Calls operates seven days per week, 6 a.m. until 11 p.m.. Please note that clients need to provide consent to be seen by a provider on the Seniors House Call Team ...
House Call Hookers | Id like seek female who House call hookers teachers
Retail, restaurant, hospitality and arts workers-and all kinds of professionals whose livelihoods are tied to in-person meetings-are currently suffering from coronavirus-related job cuts. The U. Private Sector Job Quality Index estimates that 37 million jobs are vulnerable to layoffs due to social distancing measures to slow the spread of the pandemic.. While many white collar workers continue to labor from home, one group facing particularly acute challenges are sex workers, whose work is often illegal, in legal gray areas or not covered by unemployment laws. There are sex workers of all House call hookers levels and identities, but many come from marginalized communities and have trouble accessing other forms of employment, says Maxine Holloway, co-founder of the advocacy organization Bay Area Workers Support BAWS.. A collective of sex workers, BAWS lobbies for the decriminalization of sex work and shares peer-to-peer resources. They also issued a guide for those coping with a loss of income ...
House Call Physicians in San Antonio, TX with Reviews - YP.com
Find 9 listings related to House Call Physicians in San Antonio on YP.com. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for House Call Physicians locations in San Antonio, TX.
The Return of House Call Medicine
House calls doctors, concierge medicine, concierge medical practice, house calls physicians and MD housecall in Los Angeles 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year check for availability.
WATCH: Health, diversity experts tackle racism on Coronavirus House Calls | WOWK 13 News
Have a question about the intersection of COVID-19, public health, and racism? Our health and diversity experts may have the answer on our final weekly episode of Coronavirus House Calls. Also check out Coronavirus House Calls with Mark Cuban, who also touched on racial equality in his exclusive Nexstar interview. BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) - As […]
WATCH: Health experts answer your questions on Coronavirus House Calls | May 24 | NBC4 WCMH-TV
Have a question about the fight against COVID-19 and our new normal? Email the question, your name, and your city to our experts at [email protected] to have it answered on Coronavirus House Calls. Watch Dr. Anthony Fauci on Coronavirus House Calls, and tune in for the next episode on Saturday, May 31 at 3 p.m. CT! BIRMINGHAM, […]
House Call Chiropractic - Hawaiis House Call Chiros
Here at Hawaiis House Call Chiros, we love to see the whole family reach their fullest potential and wish to aid each family member in the journey toward optimal health. ...
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure : preventive home visits among healthy seniors
The aim of this thesis is to contribute to existing knowledge. If the knowledge is not useful in building society it has limited value. In order to be a tool for decision-makers, Preventive Home Visits (PHVs) are described and discussed according to a realist synthesis approach. The premise of this approach is that a single trial cannot tell the whole story and that understanding theoutcome pattern is much more important than seeking regularities in results across different trials. In order to understand the o utcome pattern, the PHV strategy in Nordmaling is examined against other trials and scientific work, and also in grey literature such as reports and workingpapers.. An increasing population of seniors means that resources for health and elderly care are being scrutinised in order to achieve the best possible health for the money invested. PHVs represent one strategy that attempts to promote health among independent seniors. This thesis is a multidisciplinary study aiming to gain knowledge ...
Malaria Consortium - Disease control, better health - The effect of single or repeated home visits on the hanging and use of...
Malaria Consortium - One of the worlds leading non-profit organisations specialising in the prevention, control and treatment of malaria and other communicable diseases among vulnerable populations. - The effect of single or repeated home visits on the hanging and use of insecticide treated mosquito nets following a mass distribution campaign a cluster randomized controlled trial
Violence Prevention: Early Childhood Home Visitation To Prevent - Violence by Children | The Guide to Community Preventive...
Home visitation to prevent violence includes programs in which parents and children are visited in their home by: Nurses Social workers Paraprofessionals Community peers Some...
Homedica Medical House Calls
Homedica HouseCalls provides a range of medical house calls to patients who have limited mobility, in the comfort and safety of their own homes.. Patients receive highly personalized medical care from a team comprised of state-licensed physicians and nurse practitioners with experience in primary care medicine. The team works under the direction of physicians who are Board Certified in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine, and is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.. ...
Free Webinar: Head Start Home Visitor CDA Orientation Process
A 30 Minute session on how to support Head Start Home Visitors through the CDA Process. Session supports how to create accountable staff, internal documentation to support staff retention and success rates, how to cut CDA process in half and what you can do to ensure training is aligned with CDA Criteria to support agency investment.
IJERPH | Free Full-Text | What Type of Transitional Care Effectively Reduced Mortality and Improved ADL of Stroke Patients? A...
Stroke is a major cause of disability and mortality worldwide; yet; prior to this study; there had been no sufficient evidence to support the effectiveness of various transitional care interventions (TCI) on the disability and mortality of stroke survivors. This meta-analysis aimed to assess the effectiveness of TCI in reducing mortality and improving the activities of daily life (ADL) of stroke patients. PubMed; Web of Science; OVID; EMBASE; CINAHL; and Sino-Med were searched for articles published before November 2016. Thirty-one randomized controlled trials (RCTs) were identified in the study. This analysis showed that the total effect of TCI on reducing mortality was limited (Risk Ratio (RR) = 0.86; 95% Confidence Interval (CI): 0.75-0.98); that only home-visiting programs could reduce mortality rates (RR = 0.34; 95% CI: 0.17-0.67) compared with usual care; and that the best intervention was led by a multidisciplinary team (MT) ≤3 months (RR = 0.19; 95% CI: 0.05-0.71). In addition; home-visiting
Announcing a Return to House Calls; Home Physicians Brings the Doctors Office to You
LINTHICUM, MD., January 18, 2008 - Home Physicians, a new physician practice specializing in making house calls to seniors, is now serving the greater Baltimore metropolitan community. For elderly patients, especially those who reside in medically underserved areas, there are few choices for quality primary care. Too often for these patients, who may have limited mobility or may be homebound, the only option for care is via ambulance to the emergency room at the closest hospital. Home Physicians is a […]
Home Doctor Mackay | 13 55 66 | House Call Doctor
As Queenlands most trusted home doctor service , House Call Doctor is now servicing Mackay residents. Book your bulk billed, in-home consultation today!
House Call | Beth McGee Books
Recently, I was a guest on a local radio show where the talk is about homes, living in homes, all things homes. This shows topic was cleaning, and since my book Get Your House Clean Now: The Home Cleaning Method Anyone Can Master has gotten so much attention, it was great to be on the radio helping people determine what tools they need to get their house clean.. Have a listen at this link:. House Call With Susan Lustick. ...
House Calls Pet Sitting and home care services
House Calls Pet Sitting and home care services = Happy Pets! The professional agency was EST:1981 and offers loving Bonded and Insured Pet Care for fur and feathered family members.
House Calls Skilled Services
Detailed information about House Calls Skilled Services, a Home Health Agency Center located at 7002 Mcpherson Suite 101 Laredo, TX 78041, including street address, contact phone number, business ownership, certification info, patient experiences and more.
Operation House Call Continues To Expand At Simmons University - The Arc of Massachusetts
Students gathered in a lecture hall to learn about best practices in healthcare for people with autism and intellectual and developmental disabilities. Maura Sullivan, Director of Operation House Call, led the class as the parent instructor. Students were lucky to have two panels of individuals with autism and Down syndrome, as well as their family members. This year, the panel was filled with teens, young adults, siblings and parents.. These Simmons students will now go out into the community and visit the homes of OHC host families, where they will dig even further into what life is like for these individuals and family members outside of a clinical setting.. Some students from Simmons will be matched with medical students from our OHC program at Tufts University School of Medicine. The students spend 2 hours learning directly from families, and then write personal reflections about their experiences which are processed with an OHC parent instructor.. Thanks to all our co-teachers and our ...
House Call Doctor : Why Your Doctor Wont Prescribe Antibiotics :: Quick and Dirty Tips
Why are some doctors so stingy with antibiotics? House Call Doctor reveals the dangers of antibiotic overuse. Plus - the reason why its so hard to get a prescription for antibiotics over the phone.
Kindred House Calls Participating in Historic Public-Private Partnership to Strengthen Primary Care
Initiative Provides Primary Care Practices with Additional Resources to Improve Coordination of Care LOUISVILLE, Ky.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan. 4, 2017-- Kindred House Calls, the home-based primary care (“HBPC”) practice of Kindred
House Call Doctor : How to Spend Less Time Waiting for the Doctor :: Quick and Dirty Tips
House Call Doctor has 7 tips for patients and 6 tips for doctors about how to streamline the primary care process so that you can spend less time frustrated in the waiting room.
Geriatric House Call Practice Schuylkill Medical Associates Celebrates One Year Anniversary
Philadelphia, PA (PRWEB) February 04, 2013 -- As a leading geriatric house call practice in Pennsylvania and the South Jersey region, Dr. Christine Pluta, DO
House Calls in Rock Hill, SC | Providence Care
Providence Care provides doctors and nurse practitioners right to to your Rock Hill, SC home, through our medical house calls program. Contact us today!
Sunday House Call, #704, July 29, 2019: CBD oil for pain? Not so fast. It may be the flavonoids! A post hoc ergo propter hoc...
Sunday House Call, #704, July 29, 2019: CBD oil for pain? Not so fast. It may be the flavonoids!. An interesting study that has uncovered two chemical compounds, cannflavin A and B, found in cannabis may be the true molecules that treat pain. If so, isolating and producing this would bring great relief to many people without the side effects and drug interaction inherent with cannabis use. This is why we use science to avoid jumping on the miracle drug bandwagon before all the information is in.. Your calls today include:. ...
House Calls, Telemedicine and Medicare - TIME GOES BY
Medicare is in the third year of testing its Independent at Home demonstration project to see if it can improve care and cut costs for some of its more frail patients with house calls. The idea is to test
Doctors answer your questions on Coronavirus House Calls | April 4-5 | WRBL
Have a question about COVID-19? Email the question, your name, and your city to our doctors at [email protected] to have it answered on Coronavirus House Calls. Watch the next episode on Saturday, April 11 at 3 p.m. CT! BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) - The number of novel coronavirus (COVID-19) cases in the U.S. may be growing […]
The Comeback of House Call Medicine
Dr. Michael Farzam provides outstanding care with House Call Doctor Los Angeles; all from the comfort of that patients own home.
animal house calls
The day has come for your annual visit to the veterinary clinic across town for your multi-pet household. You wake up to two inches of fresh snow on the ground. Your four year old daughter is in her bedroom complaining of a sore throat. Your cat is nowhere to be found and your dogs are soaking wet, your spouse having put them outside two hours before. You dread having to put your cat in his carrier and you have no idea where the carrier even is. You remember the last time you took Molly, your Golden Retriever to the vet she tore the car leather seat with her long toenails and left hair on the carpet which despite cleaning is still embedded in the fabric one year later. Frustrated, you take out your smart phone and google Pet House Calls. Continue…. ...
1981-82 United States network television schedule
House Calls Follow-up Filthy Rich NBC Little House on the Prairie (24/19.1). (Tied with The Facts of Life) NBC Monday Night at ... Tied with Little House on the Prairie) Love, Sidney (Oct.) Quincy, M.E. ...
He went back to guest starring in shows like CHiPs; B.J. and the Bear; House Calls; Charlie's Angels; Vega$; The Love Boat; ... Kookie called everybody "Dad" (as in "Sure thing . . . Dad") and was television's homage to the "Jack Kerouac" style of cult- ... and who worked part-time at the so-called Dean Martin's Dino's Lodge restaurant, next door to a private-investigator agency at ...
Michael Schwartz (physician)
He wrote House Calls, a bi-monthly medical column for Hearst Media. In 2015, he appeared on the reality show Going Deep with ... "House Calls". Darien News. Darien News. Retrieved 18 April 2016. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) "Going Deep with David ... On November 17, 2005 the House voted it down. A similar bill, however, passed the Senate by unanimous consent on May 10, 2005.[ ... Statement of AAPRP chairman to U.S. Senate committee Archived 2009-08-07 at the Wayback Machine, rchives.energycommerce.house. ...
Adams, Patch (1998). House calls. Cartoons by Jerry Van Amerongen. San Francisco: Robert D. Reed Publishers. ISBN 978-1-885003- ... Adams, Patch (1998). House calls. cartoons by Jerry Van Amerongen. San Francisco: Robert D. Reed Publishers. ISBN 978-1-885003- ...
List of Israeli public officials convicted of crimes or misdemeanors Gideon Alon; Zvi Zrahiya (26 April 2004). "House calls". ...
List of Israeli public officials convicted of crimes or misdemeanors
Gideon Alon; Zvi Zrahiya (26 April 2004). "House calls". Haaretz. Retrieved 15 January 2014. Nir Hasson (17 January 2007). " ...
House Calls (2008). With William Carlos Williams. With an accompanying text by Robert Coles. Dear Knights and Dark Horses (2010 ...
"House Roll Calls". The official website for the Pennsylvania General Assembly. "H.B. No. 616". "House Co-Sponsorship Memoranda ... Clint Owlett is a Republican member of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives and was elected in 2018. Owlett grew up on a ... "House Co-Sponsorship Memoranda". The official website for the Pennsylvania General Assembly. " ...
Raul Ruiz (politician)
"Roll Call. Retrieved 19 August 2014.. *^ Blumenthal, Paul (2013-07-16). "Vulnerable House Incumbents Raising Big Money For 2014 ... U.S. House of Representatives Preceded by. Janice Hahn Member of the U.S. House of Representatives. from California's 36th ... "House.gov. Retrieved 4 November 2013.. *^ "House Vote 251 - Approves New Abortion Restrictions". New York Times. Retrieved 19 ... U.S. House of Representatives. Elections. 2012. Ruiz ran for the United States House of Representatives in 2012 as ...
Evangelical Lutheran Mission Publishing House, Tranquebar; called Tranquebar Dictionary.. *. Freeman, Rich (February 1998), " ... This inherent vowel is removed by adding a tittle called a puḷḷi, to the consonantal sign. For example, ன is ṉa (with the ... These inscriptions are written in a variant of the Brahmi script called Tamil-Brahmi. The earliest long text in Old Tamil ... After Tamil Brahmi fell out of use, Tamil was written using a script called vaṭṭeḻuttu amongst others such as Grantha and ...
Kokalitcheva, Kia (February 1, 2016). "Why This Startup for Car Repair House Calls Chose to Grow Slowly". Fortune. Retrieved ... Meyer, Zlati (July 14, 2015). "Mechanics make house calls? In metro Detroit, yes". Detroit Free Press. Retrieved March 7, 2017 ... Samuels, Diana (September 11, 2012). "Startup YourMechanic is a car mechanic that makes house calls". Silicon Valley Business ...
Thomas, Amanda (12 December 2004). "Long-distance house calls". Boston Globe. Thomas, Anne; et al. (2005). ""Empowering Ethnic ... Kreung villages are constructed in a circular manner, with houses facing inwards toward a central meeting house. In Jarai ... Pheap, Aun (15 May 2015). "Lawmaker Calls for Ouster of Banlung City Governor". The Cambodia Daily. Retrieved 15 July 2015. ... As of 2013, various highland groups collectively called Khmer Loeu made up approximately half of Ratanakiri's population, ...
"The Raven Evil Calls". House of Fear.co.uk. Archived from the original on 10 January 2009. "The Voices of Valiant (2005, ... With money from the ads, he bought his house in London which he called "Nintendo Towers". In 1991, Edmondson and Mayall co- ... He told the story of this hiring/firing on his second website blog for his film, Evil Calls: The Raven (2008). For Evil Calls, ... In a similar vein to his appearance on Jackanory, in 1989 Mayall starred in a series of bit shows for ITV called Grim Tales, in ...
3rd Battalion, Royal Australian Regiment
Mayne, Sgt Phil (September 1995). "Paras make house calls". Army magazine. No. 24. Canberra: Army Newspaper Unit. ISSN 1034- ...
Tied with House Calls. The British series also had a character named Chrissy, although the American character bore more ... Man About the House had similarly spun the Ropers off for the series George and Mildred. Two changes took place in the fall of ... If my hair was too blonde, I'd get called up in the office." The scenes in the opening credits with the trio frolicking on a ... The first episode, "A Man About the House", reached No. 28 for the week. The first episode to hit the No. 1 spot was February ...
Glenda Jackson - Wikipédia, a enciclopédia livre
House Calls (Um Viúvo Trapalhão) Ann Atkinson Stevie Stevie Smith Montreal World Film Festival Award de melhor atriz. National ...
Radebaugh, John F (Spring 2005). "House calls with John" (PDF). Dartmouth Medicine: 48-63. James, Susan Donaldson (April 10, ... Although rare, men can experience false pregnancy symptoms, called Couvade syndrome or "sympathetic pregnancy", which can occur ...
Haneke, Ross (7 June 2005). "House call aids cut Price blues". The Age. Melbourne, Australia: Fairfax Media. Retrieved 27 April ... CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) Salem, Rob (15 November 2004). "Belligerent doctor makes House calls; New character for ... Curtis later said Laurie's international success with House would make a new Blackadder installment difficult. George, as well ...
Carpenter, Les (September 6, 1999). "'House' calls it a career; Jackson only surprise cut". Seattle Times. p. D1. "Safety Lewis ...
Howard Atwood Kelly
He also made house calls. Later, with money from a group of Philadelphia philanthropist women, he was able to open a formal ... Gynecology wasn't practiced at the hospital, so he opened his own clinic in a two-story house in a working district where he ... He kept several dozen cages filled with different types of reptiles in his house. He also learned how to handle rattlesnakes ... and started off at 50 miles an hour to raid a gambling house and close the red-light district in Emory Grove, Maryland." Kelly ...
Buck, Jerry (January 31, 1982). "Sharon Gless of 'House Calls'". Sunday Times-Sentinel. Gallipolis, Ohio. AP. pp. 16, § Take- ... briefly in the sitcom House Calls (in which she replaced Lynn Redgrave, who'd left due to a contract dispute). Beginning with ... Gless called Zsa Zsa a "wonderful character". Gless was invited to appear in the show by one of the producers and expressed ... Gless and Tyne Daly jokingly called these "The Menopause Years". In 1998, Gless narrated the documentary Ayn Rand: A Sense of ...
Emergency medical services in Canada
Garza M (2007). "Canadian Paramedics Make House Calls". JEMS. 32 (9). Stiell IG, Nesbitt LP, Pickett W, Munkley D, Spaite DW, ... In Toronto, the standard is 8 minutes and 59 seconds or less 90 percent of the time on AMPDS triaged Delta and Echo calls. ... In some jurisdictions not all air ambulance calls are emergencies, since distances to tertiary care centres mean that some ... These vehicles include ambulances, but may also include rapid response vehicles (sometimes called "fly-cars"), and specialized ...
Sakariassen, Alex (October 3, 2013). "House call". Missoula Independent. Archived from the original on September 10, 2015. ... The show's tagline is "stay curious". In 2015, The Daily Dot raved about Sexplanations, calling it "not only an accomplishment ...
Ohio State University College of Medicine
"Celebrating 100 Years, 1914-2014: And Weren't We Here Earlier?" (PDF). House Call. Medical Heritage Center at The Ohio State ... In 2005, OSUCOM received recognition in 13 different areas and was called "One of America's Best Hospitals." U.S. News ranks ... Florida House Representative Frank Bradway Rogers (1914-1987), instrumental in changing the Army Medical Library into the ...
Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine
"Celebrating 100 Years, 1914-2014: And Weren't We Here Earlier?" (PDF). House Call. Medical Heritage Center at The Ohio State ... Called the Health Education Campus, located across from Cleveland Clinic's main entrance, this state-of-the-future space was ... The Lerner College of Medicine program is one of three distinct medical school programs, specifically called the College ... as it was called then) between 1850 and 1856. Thomas Wingate Todd, Professor of Anatomy Matthew N. Levy, Professor of ...
"The New Members of the House". Roll Call. Retrieved December 3, 2020. "Former Oklahoma candidate fined $10K". Oklahoman.com. ... she was a candidate for the Democratic nomination for the open House seat in the 2nd Congressional District, with the support ...
Rathnakara, Ishara (8 May 2015). "Wimal's house sales probe... Court calls full report". Ceylon Today. "Wimal arrested". The ... "Wimal calls for boycott of US products". The Sunday Leader. Press Trust of India. 13 March 2012. "Sri Lankan minister calls for ... In 2006 he was accused of sexually harassing a 24-year-old female employee of the state-owned Lake House. On 8 July 2010 ... The hunger strike was called off after eight days on requests made by Theras of the Malwathu and Asgiri chapters and fellow ...
Stanton, John (November 2, 2008). "Reid Says Stevens Cannot Serve". Roll Call. House and Senate Vacancies: How Are They Filled ... McCain, Obama Call on Stevens to Resign From Senate. Bloomberg News, October 28, 2008. "McCain calls on Sen. Stevens to step ... He was elected to the Alaska House of Representatives in 1964 and became House majority leader in his second term. In 1968, ... Elected to the Alaska House of Representatives in 1964, he became House Majority Leader in his second term. Stevens first ran ...
Sometimes called a wheel house. Water power and wind power were also used to drive the machine, and by the 1850s portable steam ... Traditionally used to house livestock, hay or equipment.. *Potato barn or potato house- A semi-subterranean or two story ... A Thesaurus of Old English lists bere-ærn and melu-hudern ("meal-store house") as synonyms for barn. ... such as the Frisian farmhouse or Gulf house and the Black Forest house. Not all, however, evolved from the medieval barn. Other ...
List of Coronation Street characters (2012)
Mandy calls in Street Cars upset and tells Lloyd how Jenna has thrown her out of the house saying that she never wants to see ... Lloyd calls at Mandy's house with a bracelet, but Mandy clearly isn't pleased to see him and after a quick cup of tea, ushers ... Lloyd calls at Mandy's house again. A young girl answers the door and explains that she's Mandy's daughter, Jenna. Lloyd leaves ... Gloria is adamant on calling the police much to Gail's frustration. Gloria doesn't call the police, but is later concerned for ...
The site still houses several memorials to the 1918 armistice, including a copy of the original railway carriage. The original ... Its inhabitants are called Compiégnois. ...
The Name of the Wind
... , also called The Kingkiller Chronicle: Day One, is a heroic fantasy novel written by American author ... Another version was released on tape narrated by Fred Major for the American Printing House for the Blind. ... Escaping them, Taborlin fell from a great height-but since he knew the "Name of the Wind", he called it and the Wind came and ... Finnish symphonic metal band Nightwish wrote and performed a song called "Edema Ruh" on their album Endless Forms Most ...
Framework Programmes for Research and Technological Development
The Framework Programmes for Research and Technological Development, also called Framework Programmes or abbreviated FP1 to FP7 ... House of Lords Select Committee on the European Communities, 12th Report. London: HMSO (1994). ... Legal entities from any country are eligible to submit project proposals to these calls. Participation from outside the ... The programme consists of three main research areas that are called "pillars": The first pillar, "Excellent Science", focuses ...
United Kingdom Special Forces
House of Commons Hansard. Archived from the original on 25 April 2010. Retrieved 14 April 2010.. ... Overstretched SAS calls up part-time troops for Afghanistan, www.telegraph.co.uk. Retrieved 21 February 2014 ...
Lady Margaret Beaufort
Amin, Nathen (2017). The House of Beaufort: The Bastard Line that Captured the Crown. Stroud: Amberley Publishing. ISBN ... Her lavishly illuminated Book of Hours is open before her, with its protective cloth wrapper (called a "chemise" binding), ... In 1505 she refounded and enlarged God's House, Cambridge as Christ's College, Cambridge with a royal charter from the king. ...
The inner part of the coat, called the under-wool or undercoat, should also be red. The under-wool may be hard for the ... The Irish Terrier is full of life, but not hyperactive; it should be able to relax inside the house and be roused to full ... Most Irish Terriers love children and tolerate rough-housing to a certain extent. Irish terriers need exercise; do not get one ...
"Population and Housing Unit Estimates". Retrieved May 21, 2020.. *^ a b c d Buck A. Young. "Baytown, TX". Handbook of Texas ... More Mini Murals are lined up for 2019.[needs update] A privately funded mural called Cruisin W. Texas Avenue has surfaced[tone ... "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2015.. *^ "Baytown Community Info". Trulia, Inc. Retrieved ... "Population and Housing Unit Estimates". United States Census Bureau. May 24, 2020. Retrieved May 27, 2020.. ...
"Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.. *^ "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. ... Independence became the seat of Inyo County in 1866 when its chief competitor for the honor, a mining camp called Kearsarge, ... lived in owner-occupied housing units and 193 people (28.8%) lived in rental housing units. ... There were 389 housing units at an average density of 79.9 per square mile (30.8/km²), of which 210 (69.8%) were owner-occupied ...
The river forms a wide delta called the Żuławy Wiślane. The delta currently starts around Biała Góra near Sztum, about 50 km ( ... The ice would then be transported by truck to the local beer houses. ... From 1867 to 1917, the Russian tsarist administration called the Kingdom of Poland the Vistula Land after the collapse of the ... The river is connected to the geological period called the Quaternary, in which distinct cooling of the climate took place. In ...
Mom aka "Mom Hooman", her surname is mentioned in Project Halloween when a kid compliments her on her Jack-o-Lantern, calling ... The human family whose house is where the Floogals are stationed at. Their faces are kept secretly hidden from the picture. ... The show centers on three three-inch-tall extraterrestrials called Floogals who have come to Earth to study its inhabitants. ...
Holy Roman Empire
"This body which was called and which still calls itself the Holy Roman Empire was in no way holy, nor Roman, nor an empire."[30 ... Francis' House of Habsburg-Lorraine survived the demise of the empire, continuing to reign as Emperors of Austria and Kings of ... In the modern period, the Empire was often informally called the German Empire (Deutsches Reich) or Roman-German Empire ( ... For the first time, the assembly of the electors and other dukes was now called the Imperial Diet (German Reichstag) (to be ...
... also called "developing jobs". Swedish system is strongly based on the so-called Swedish model, which argues the importance ... Eight-hour day march circa 1900, outside Parliament House in Spring Street, Melbourne. ... This is sometimes called the Rand formula. In certain situations involving state public employees in the United States, such as ... This economic policy, which peaked in the 1950s and 60s with the so-called "Mexican Miracle", saw rising incomes and improved ...
Exceptions to this include baleen whales who also house gut flora in a multi-chambered stomach, like terrestrial herbivores.[31 ... Birds that employ many strategies to obtain food or feed on a variety of food items are called generalists, while others that ... Some eat other animals - this is a carnivorous diet (and includes insectivorous diets). Other mammals, called herbivores, eat ... which are either housed in the multichambered stomach or in a large cecum. Some mammals are coprophagous, consuming feces ...
He was born at Milgate House, Bearsted, Kent, not too long before 17 January 1573/4. He was the son of Sir Thomas Fludd, a ... This last element was also called the Spirit of the Lord, and it made up the passive matter of all other substances, including ...
She was kept busy playing what she considered mediocre roles she called "Mothers for Metro". After Meet Me in St. Louis (1944 ... While they remained in Moorcrest, Astor dubbed it a "white elephant", and she refused to maintain the house. She had to turn to ... In 1951, she made a frantic call to her doctor and said that she had taken too many sleeping pills. She was taken to a hospital ... Built by Marie Russak Hotchener, a Theosophist who had no formal architectural training, the house combines Moorish and Mission ...
"Population and Housing Unit Estimates". Retrieved June 9, 2017.. *^ a b c d e Durham, David L. (1998). California's Geographic ... The city was first called Sante Patria (as in "Saint of the Motherland") and was founded by Irish American and Irish Mexican ... lived in owner-occupied housing units and 1,674 people (21.7%) lived in rental housing units. ... There were 1,121 housing units at an average density of 301.7 per square mile (116.5/km²), of which 536 (53.2%) were owner- ...
United States Merchant Marine Academy
2 members of the House of Representatives appointed by the Speaker of the House of Representatives, at least 1 of whom shall be ... Many graduates in the U.S. Naval Reserve, now known as the Navy Reserve, have been called to active duty to serve supporting ... 3 members of the House of Representatives appointed by the chairman of the United States House Committee on Armed Services; ... The USMMA in Kings Point, New York is the home of the American Merchant Marine Museum. The museum houses: *A learning ...
CAM is an abbreviation of the phrase complementary and alternative medicine. It has also been called sCAM or SCAM with ... New York: Random House. ISBN 9780394535128. .. *. Saks, M. (2003). Orthodox and Alternative Medicine: Politics, ... a b The Final Report (2002) of the White House Commission on Complementary and Alternative Medicine Policy states: "The ... House of Commons: Science and Technology Committee (22 February 2010). Evidence Check 2: Homeopathy (PDF) (Report). HC 45, ...
In the oceans, brown algae, called kelp, proliferated, supporting new species of sea life, including otters, fish and various ... Random House.. *^ "Miocene". Merriam-Webster Dictionary.. *^ "Miocene". Online Etymology Dictionary. Retrieved 2016-01-20.. ...
... a more permanent island of layered reeds and mud was called a dibin. Houses had entrances at both ends and a screen in the ... Most Marsh Arabs lived in arched reed houses considerably smaller than a mudhif. The typical dwelling was usually a little more ... BBC news, 3 March 2003 and BBC World Service 11 Nov, 2014, Atlantis Online, House of Commons Hansard debates 2 April, 1993. ... wrote a wonderfully vivid book about the people he administered called Haji Rikkan: Marsh Arab, using (because officials are ...
Chloe, Love Is Calling You Chloe (Betty Ann Gordon) Footnotes. *^ a b c "Olive Borden, Star Of Silent Films, 40". New ... Come to My House Joan Century Lost film 1928 The Albany Night Boat Georgie Lost film ... She made her last film, Chloe, Love Is Calling You, in 1934 and moved on to stage work for a time. By the late 1930s, she had ... Her last screen credit came in 1934 in the film Chloe, Love Is Calling You. She moved to New York where she had a brief stage ...
Both Sides, Now
Call Me Flicka.. Clannad released a version as a duet with British singer Paul Young for the 1991 motion picture Switch. It was ...
Sâr rented a house in the Boeng Keng Kang area of Phnom Penh. Although not qualified to teach at a state school, he ... Pol Pot established a new headquarter along the border, near Pailin. He called on the Khmer Rouge to redouble their ... Despite being based on a house-to-house survey of Cambodians, the estimate of 3.3 million deaths promulgated by the Khmer ... Pol Pot was very frail and had to be carried. After Mok's troops apprehended them, Pol Pot was placed under house arrest.[ ...
That which we call the Hindu religion is really the eternal religion, because it is the universal religion which embraces all ... Borgström, Bengt-Erik (1980), The patron and the panca: village values and pancayat democracy in Nepal, Vikas House, ISBN ... "But what is the Hindu religion? What is this religion which we call Sanatan, eternal? It is the Hindu religion only because the ... India HouseEdit. A revolutionary movement was started by Shyamji Krishnavarma, a Sanskritist and an Arya Samajist, in London, ...
... the pie's call was considered to sound like the idle chattering of a woman, and so it came to be called the "Mag pie". "Pie ... In Scotland, a magpie near the window of the house is said to foretell death. An English tradition holds that a single ... Eurasian magpies have a well-known call. It is a choking chatter "chac-chac" or a repetitive "chac-chac-chac-chac". The young ... also emit the previous call, although they also emit an acute call similar to a "Uik Uik", which may resemble the barking of a ...
Chi's Sweet Home
While Chi is in the new home, she picks up strange smells around the house. She wants to return to the old house. ... The second season of Chi's Sweet Home, called Chi's Sweet Home: New Address (チーズスイートホーム あたらしいおうち Chi's Sweet Home: Atarashii ... "Chi House Sits (Part 1)". Transcription: "Chi, rusuban suru (zenpen)" (Japanese: チー、留守番する。(前編)). May 21, 2008 (2008-05-21). ... "Chi House Sits (Part 2)". Transcription: "Chi, rusuban suru (kouhen)" (Japanese: チー、留守番する。(後編)). May 22, 2008 (
We didn't call it rock and roll back when we introduced it as our style back in 1928, and we don't call it rock and roll the ... He opened a second club, the Bob Wills Ranch House in Dallas, Texas. Turning the club over to managers later revealed to be ... Since there was already a "Jim" on the show, the manager began calling him "Bob". However, it was as "Jim Rob Wills", ... After leaving the Army in 1943, Wills moved to Hollywood, moving into a rented house in September, and began to reorganize ...
... if the house exhibits wind mitigation measures, such as hurricane shutters; or if the house has a security system and has ... Home insurance, also commonly called homeowner's insurance (often abbreviated in the US real estate industry as HOI), is a type ... Prices may be lower if the house is situated next to a fire station or is equipped with fire sprinklers and fire alarms; ... Countries such as China, Australia, and the United Kingdom use a more straightforward approach to home insurance, called " ...
2000 United States Census
... each member of the House represented about 34,000 residents. Since then, the House more than quadrupled in size, and in 1911 ... The Bureau uses a method called imputation to assign a number of residents to addresses where residents cannot be reached after ... "Justices Deal Utah a Setback In Its Bid to Gain a House Seat", The New York Times, November 27, 2001. Accessed July 16, 2008. ... "Census Blooper Costly for Utah; Error May Have Resulted in Loss of House Seat". The Salt Lake Tribune. October 1, 2003. ...
House cleaning and shopping. Further information: Spring cleaning. House cleaning, or shaking the house (خانه تکانی - ... Also called. Albanian: Novruzit[note 1]. Azerbaijani: Novruz, نوروز, Новруз. Bashkir: Науруз, Nawruz. Crimean Tatar: Navrez, ... "House of Commons of Canada. Retrieved 4 April 2009.. *^ "In pictures: Norouz - New Year festival". BBC News. 21 March 2006. ... Random House dictionary (unabridged), 2006 (according to Dictionary.reference.com).. *^ 2006 Scripps National Spelling Bee May ...
A brokerage house notification that the customers equity in a margin account has fallen below the maintenance requirement ... Also known as a "margin call". BREAKING DOWN House Call. House call limits are usually higher than the limits mandated by the ... DEFINITION of House Call. A brokerage house notification that the customers equity in a margin account has fallen below the ... For example, if a brokerage set its house call limits equal to the limits mandated by NASD, the brokerage would violate this ...
House calls for the homeless - CBS News
... "house calls" where his patients live -- in parks, under bridges and on the outskirts of town. ... The portraits now hang all throughout McInnis House.. "When people get admitted now, if their photo isnt here theyll say Hey ... OConnell also sees patients at the Barbara McInnis House, BHCHPs 24/7 medical respite facility for patients who are too ill ... "Many people, especially when they are in McInnis House, theyre healthy," he said. "Theyve got clothes on, theyre cleaned up ...
House committee calls on Gov. Snyder to resign
NBCs Luke Russert reports from Capitol Hill with the latest news from Michigan Governor Rick Snyder testifying at a House ... House committee calls on Gov. Snyder to resign. 03:03. *Share this - ... NBCs Luke Russert reports from Capitol Hill with the latest news from Michigan Governor Rick Snyder testifying at a House ...
Housecat Housecall - Wikipedia
The show also contained a segment called "Dr. Kats Corner" in which she gave general cat care advice. Season 1 aired from ... Housecat Housecall is a weekly 30-minute television program that aired on Animal Planet in the United States and Australia. The ... Housecat Housecall at IMDb TipsForCatOwners YouTube channel, which contains short webisodes from the first 2 seasons. v t e. ...
Call House - Wikipedia
The house was later used by U.S. Supreme Court Justice George Shiras Jr. as a summer home, and was used by Charles H. Call, ... The Call House was designed and built in 1867 by Carl F. Struck for Henry R. Mather. Mather was the first president of the ... The Call House is a private residence located at 450 East Ridge Street in the Arch and Ridge Streets Historic District in ... The house is also known as the Henry R. and Mary Hewitt Mather House. It was designated a Michigan State Historic Site in 1971 ...
Kosugi's House Called Refreshing - latimes
VA chief calls House budget proposal 'inadequate' - Washington Times
A House subcommittees plan to cut the budget for the Department of Veterans Affairs by more than $1.4 billion next year will ... Donovan said the White House has "serious concerns" about the House plan, which he said would harm medical care for tens of ... WASHINGTON (AP) - A House subcommittees plan to cut the budget for the Department of Veterans Affairs by more than $1.4 ... The House plan also would eliminate funding for four major construction projects, including a planned rehabilitation therapy ...
Arizona House bill calls for mandatory minimum prison terms
It was approved by the House last week. ... House Bill 2241 would institute five-year minimum prison terms ... In a move reminiscent of "tough-on-crime" drug policy from decades ago, a bill in the Arizona House of Representatives calls ... State house bill proposes minimum 5-year sentence for first-time opioid sellers. House Bill 2241 would institute five-year ... State house bill proposes minimum 5-year sentence for first-time opioid sellers House Bill 2241 would institute five-year ...
Top House Democrat calls on Franken to resign - POLITICO
... is the highest ranking Democrat to call for Frankens resignation. ... Joe Crowley (D-N.Y.), chairman of the House Democratic Caucus, ... Top House Democrat calls on Franken to resign By HEATHER CAYGLE ... Joe Crowley of New York, chairman of the House Democratic Caucus, is the highest ranking Democrat to call for Frankens ... No Senate Democrats have called for Franken to step down.. Franken and other senators have called for an Ethics Committee ...
Mom Calls the Shots | House Hunters | HGTV
White House shutters calls for Trump's arrest
White House shutters calls for Trumps arrest. Nixes petition accusing billionaire of inciting violent acts. By Cheryl ... Petitioners had asked for Trump to be arrested, and the request was posted two days after he called off his campaign rally in ... A petition signed by more than 100,000 calling for the arrest of Donald Trump for supposedly "inciting violent acts" was nixed ... "To avoid the appearance of improper influence, the White House may decline to address certain procurement, law enforcement, ...
White House calls Michael Cohen 'sad and desperate' | Daily Mail Online
The White House called Michael Cohens memoir about working for President Donald Trump fan fiction and said the lawyer and ... and calls him sad and desperate. *The White House called Michael Cohens forthcoming memoir Disloyal about President Donald ... The White House called Michael Cohens memoir about working for President Donald Trump fan fiction and said the lawyer and ... The White House called Michael Cohen sad and desperate and said his forthcoming memoir Disloyal amounted to fan fiction ...
House Roll Call: Guns | National Post
White House - Roll Call
Making house calls to those without homes | American Medical Association
Future meetings of the AMA House of Delegates Review the list of dates for future Annual and Interim Meetings of the House of ... House of Delegates, AMA Board and AMA Councils candidates election Review the list of candidates to serve on the AMA Board of ... Sweeping $3.5 trillion reconciliation legislation advancing in the House and more in the latest National Advocacy Update. ...
Woody Guthrie's 'House Of Earth' Calls 'This Land' Home : NPR
Recently discovered, House of Earth is the story of struggling young sharecroppers who dream of creating a safe haven amid the ... Woody Guthries House Of Earth Calls This Land Home Folk musician Woody Guthrie wrote thousands of songs in his lifetime - ... Woody Guthries House Of Earth Calls This Land Home. Listen · 7:20 7:20 ... Woody Guthries House Of Earth Calls This Land Home. Listen · 7:20 7:20 ...
White House Calls For Talks To Settle Nagorno-Karabakh Conflict
Vice President Joe Biden met with the presidents of Armenia and Azerbaijan separately on April 1 and called on them to ... Iran Military Commander Backs Hamas In Call With Militant Groups Leader 4 A Powerful Kremlin Ally Faces A Treason Trial In ... U.S. Vice President Joe Biden met with the presidents of Armenia and Azerbaijan separately on April 1 and called on them to ... Biden expressed concern about continued violence, called for dialogue, and emphasized the importance of a comprehensive ...
Dr. Fauci calls out White House efforts to undermine him
Peter Hotez calls the White Houses war with Dr. Fauci and continued campaign to undermine science a coordinated ... Fauci calls out White House efforts to undermine him. MSNBC UP NEXT. * President Trumps orders on coronavirus relief. ABC News ... Peter Hotez calls the White Houses war with Dr. Fauci and continued campaign to undermine science a coordinated ... Fauci calls out White House efforts to undermine him. Duration: 07:36 7/15/2020. ...
Exclusive: White House stops announcing calls with foreign leaders - CNNPolitics
Planned Parenthood Calls on House to Reject Harmful Abortion Restriction
Planned Parenthood Federation of America today called on leadership in the House of Representatives to work quickly to remove a ... Current: Planned Parenthood Calls on House to … Planned Parenthood Calls on House to Reject Harmful Abortion Restriction. For ... Washington D.C. - Planned Parenthood Federation of America today called on leadership in the House of Representatives to work ... The House should act now to remove this harmful provision that would restrict a womans ability to get the healthcare her ...
Law prof calls on House to investigate eligibility
... By Bob Unruh Published March 1, 2011 at 9:00pm ... "The House of Representatives is an appropriate body to inquire into the facts and legal implications of a presidents disputed ... "The House itself has a contingent but potentially decisive role in the election of a president," he wrote. ... He said it would be a "public service" for the House to "determine those facts and to recommend any indicated changes in the ...
Random House UK Tries Out Mini eBooks, Calls Them 'Brain Shots' | HuffPost
U.S. Makes a House Call - WSJ
Called to Build God's House
House GOP Reflects - Roll Call
CQ Roll Call is a part of FiscalNote, the leading technology innovator at the intersection of global business and government. ... As House Republicans convene their annual retreat today to talk message and strategy, a debate persists among GOP operatives ... Democrats were able to pick up 30 House seats and six Senate seats because independents overwhelmingly supported them last fall ... former House Majority Leader Dick Armey (R-Texas) said Tuesday. "The independent voter is not interested in politics, hes ...
House antitrust chair calls Apple App Store fees 'highway robbery' | AppleInsider
House Subcommittee on Antitrust characterized Apples App Store fees as a highway robbery in a recent interview. ... Umm... I call bullshit! IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN 30%!!! That has nothing to do with "market power". And Apples market grew even ... David Cicilline, the house antitrust committee chair, recently sat down with The Verge and Basecamp CTO David Heinemeier ... The chairman of the U.S. House Subcommittee on Antitrust characterized Apples App Store fees as a "highway robbery" in a ...
Group of House Democrats calls on Pompeo to condemn Brazil's Bolsonaro
The lawmakers called on Pompeo to make it clear to Brazil that there will be "severe consequences" if Bolsonaros rhetoric ... The House lawmakers who signed the letter to Pompeo warned that Bolsonaros election could have repercussions for the entire ... Keith Ellison (D-Minn.) and James McGovern (D-Mass.), in their letter dated Friday call Jair Bolsonaro a "far-right extremist" ... More than a dozen House Democrats are urging Secretary of State Mike Pompeo to condemn Brazils far-right presidential ...
Kelly calls Trump an 'idiot,' White House pushes back on reports
... when it comes to controlling the White House. ... NBC News reports that Chief of Staff John Kelly calls President ... Kelly calls Trump an idiot, White House pushes back on reports. 06:12. *Share this - ... NBC News reports that Chief of Staff John Kelly calls President Trump an idiot and believes he is a principal when it comes ...
Conservative group calls for House Speaker John Boehner's head - Washington Times
The Senate Conservatives Fund says that it is time for House Speaker John Boehner to go and they will keep track of the GOP ... The Senate Conservatives Fund says that it is time for House Speaker John Boehner to go and they will keep track of the GOP ... SCF joins ForAmerica, Tea Party Patriots and Freedomworks in calling for Mr. Boehner to be removed from the chambers top post. ... We will never stop the massive spending and debt that are destroying our country if the Republican speaker of the House ...
House calls for Mueller report to be made public | PBS NewsHour
House calls for Mueller report to be made public. Politics Mar 14, 2019 3:34 PM EDT WASHINGTON - The House voted unanimously ... White House spokesman Hogan Gidley, however, called the resolution "ridiculous.". "They came in and so many of them said they ... The nonbinding resolution calls for the public release of any report Mueller provides to Barr, with an exception for classified ... If a full report isnt released, House Democrats have made it clear they will do whatever they can to get hold of it. Nadler ...
Nancy PelosiDemocratsDonald TrumpRepresentativesRepublicanFauciTrump'sMajority Leader Steny HoyerSubcommitteeLawmakersSteny HoyerMinority Leader Kevin McCarthyRepublicans2018John Boehner2020ResignChairmanProbeCommitteeSenateSpeaker Paul RyanSpokesmanNewsAdam SchiffPresident Obama2016DemocratBidenCongressFloridaCoronavirusCOVIDJudiciary2017LegislationUnanimously2019OpioidCancelCongressionalSearchObama'sTwitterAmerica'sWASHINGTONHuntersLeadersSidesInvestigationAmid1985AntitrustDemocratic HouseFellowUltimatelyMembersWomen'sSanctionsNeighborsFounderOrganizationAfternoonOfficials
- Crowley joined top Democrats including House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi and Rep. Jim Clyburn of South Carolina, the highest-ranking African-American lawmaker, in calling for Conyers to step down earlier Thursday. (politico.com)
- On Friday, 45 House Democrats sent a letter to Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Majority Leader Steny Hoyer calling for a bill that includes strong energy and climate goals. (motherjones.com)
- Too often, tragically, the truth of this staggering crime has been denied," said House Speaker Nancy Pelosi. (channel3000.com)
- Maintaining his reputation for no-holds-barred criticism, U.S. President Donald Trump has mocked the physical appearance and health of Democratic House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, saying "her teeth were falling out of her mouth. (turkishpress.com)
- The Trump administration offer of a $916 billion stimulus package that would send a $600 check to most Americans, but eliminate a $300 per week employment benefit has been called unacceptable by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi . (newsweek.com)
- Some Democratic lawmakers have camped out at the U.S. Capitol in protest, and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi called the prospect of widespread evictions "unfathomable. (pressherald.com)
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif. speaks during a news conference on Capitol Hill, in Washington, Thursday, Oct. 22, 2020. (wtkr.com)
- The leader of the House Democrats, Speaker Nancy Pelosi, said on Wednesday the election was "challenging" in a letter to colleagues. (wtkr.com)
- The official says Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, House Speaker John Boehner, and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi have been invited to the meeting. (pjmedia.com)
- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D., Calif.) appointed Cheney to the select committee at the beginning of this month, and Kinzinger on Sunday. (nationalreview.com)
- No Senate Democrats have called for Franken to step down. (politico.com)
- In the last Congress, U.S. Rep. Bill Posey suggested a law that would require documentation of eligibility from presidential candidates, but in a House controlled then by Democrats, it was not allowed on the schedule for debate. (wnd.com)
- It is part of what is likely to be an ongoing internal debate over what cost Republicans their majority as the party looks toward 2008 and what it can do to reclaim many of the House seats it lost to Democrats on Nov. 7. (rollcall.com)
- Democrats were able to pick up 30 House seats and six Senate seats because independents overwhelmingly supported them last fall - 57 percent to 39 percent - after splitting evenly between President Bush and Sen. John Kerry (D-Mass.) during the 2004 presidential election, the center found. (rollcall.com)
- More than a dozen House Democrats are urging Secretary of State Mike Pompeo to condemn Brazil's far-right presidential candidate for encouraging political violence, showing a lack of commitment to democracy and attacking minority communities. (politico.com)
- We will never stop the massive spending and debt that are destroying our country if the Republican speaker of the House surrenders to the Democrats and stabs conservatives in the back. (washingtontimes.com)
- If a full report isn't released, House Democrats have made it clear they will do whatever they can to get hold of it. (pbs.org)
- WASHINGTON (Reuters) - White House Chief of Staff John Kelly said on Monday a special counsel should be appointed to investigate Democrats over a uranium deal during the Obama administration and a dossier compiled on Donald Trump during the 2016 presidential campaign. (reuters.com)
- Kelly's call for a special counsel to investigate Democrats comes as a probe by special counsel Robert Mueller into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russians produced its first charges and a guilty plea. (reuters.com)
- No. 3 House GOP leader Liz Cheney of Wyoming said the four Democrats "are wrong when they attempt to impose the fraud of socialism on the American people. (pbs.org)
- Warren's call for impeachment proceedings could foreshadow other national Democrats -- including additional presidential candidates -- following suit in the coming days. (thedenverchannel.com)
- Some Democrats accuse the president of not addressing the end of the moratorium quickly enough while the White House insists that state and local leaders need to step up and distribute federal aid. (pressherald.com)
- House Democrats are expected to retain a majority of US House seats in 2021, but with a smaller margin. (wtkr.com)
- All seven of the House Democrats that lost were representatives who only served one term in Congress. (wtkr.com)
- The seven freshmen members of Congress ushered in a "Blue Wave" in 2018, which gave Democrats the majority in the House for the first time in eight years. (wtkr.com)
- Their drumbeat For The People enabled Democrats to Hold The House and flipped critical battleground states, building our margins across the board. (wtkr.com)
- Republicans and Democrats are at odds over a memo, spearheaded by the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, that Republicans say shows evidence of bias against President Donald Trump and corruption within the FBI and the Department of Justice. (businessinsider.com)
- Democrats who have seen the memo disagree with the way Republicans have characterized it, calling their concerns about potential abuses by the FBI and the DOJ a " misleading " set of talking points. (businessinsider.com)
- Democrats on the House Intelligence Committee are said to have written a memo of their own countering what they say are attempts by the GOP to discredit Mueller's investigation, though it is unclear whether it will be made public. (businessinsider.com)
- The White House [is] saying that Democrats are to blame for an existing law that separates these families at the border," she said. (mediaite.com)
- We intend to learn more from the FDA, CDC, and others who may provide insight into the details surrounding this outbreak and the prevention of future outbreaks," Representative Fred Upton, Republican chairman of the House Energy and Commerce Committee, said in a letter to the two agencies coauthored by three Republicans and two Democrats from the panel. (cnbc.com)
- The three House Democrats said the pharmacy at the center of the outbreak, the New England Compounding Center, appeared to stray far beyond a legal exemption for pharmacists that allows them to provide customized doses of medicine to individual patients. (cnbc.com)
- Five house Democrats sent a letter to Attorney General Eric Holder, released on Monday but sent last Thursday, requesting that the attorney general push for a refund from the contractors tasked with creating Healthecare.gov. (nationalreview.com)
- A petition signed by more than 100,000 calling for the arrest of Donald Trump for supposedly "inciting violent acts" was nixed by the White House, effectively putting a stop to any attempt by anti-Trumpers to get the federal government involved in the Republican front-runner's campaign-crowd control. (wnd.com)
- The White House called Michael Cohen's memoir about working for President Donald Trump 'fan fiction' and said the lawyer and fixer was 'sad and desperate. (dailymail.co.uk)
- Schiff, who is chairman of the House Intelligence committee, said forbade US President Donald Trump from courting Russia's leader Vladimir Putin by inviting him to a Group of Seven (G7) summit of leading industrial nations. (globalsecurity.org)
- WASHINGTON (AP) - President Donald Trump called on fellow Republicans Tuesday to stick with him, "not show weakness" and oppose a House resolution condemning his tweets that urged four Democratic congresswomen of color to return to their countries. (pbs.org)
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren called on the House of Representatives to begin impeachment proceedings against President Donald Trump Friday. (thedenverchannel.com)
- Mnuchin said he and White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows had reviewed the $916 billion offer with President Donald Trump , Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and McCarthy that he called a "slightly larger package than the bipartisan proposal of $908 billion. (newsweek.com)
- President Donald Trump has often called climate change a "hoax" and his EPA chief, Scott Pruitt, said last week he does not believe carbon dioxide is a primary contributor to global warming. (wlwt.com)
- President Donald Trump posted a short video on Tuesday of CBS News correspondent Lesley Stahl not wearing a face mask at the White House. (newsweek.com)
- WASHINGTON - US President Donald Trump on Thursday called for House intelligence panel chairman Adam Schiff to resign after Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation did not establish collusion between the 2016 election campaign and Russia. (jpost.com)
- They pointed at the White House, chanting "shame on you" and "Donald Trump, Mike Pence, gun control is common sense. (usatoday.com)
- President Donald Trump returns to the White House following treatment for COVID-19 at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center. (q13fox.com)
- WASHINGTON - Dr. Anthony Fauci, the U.S. government's top infectious disease expert, spoke on the recent spate of positive coronavirus test results within the Trump administration - including President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump - calling the apparent outbreak a "super-spreader event" within the White House. (q13fox.com)
- In a move reminiscent of "tough-on-crime" drug policy from decades ago, a bill in the Arizona House of Representatives calls for mandatory 5-year-minimum prison sentences for first-time heroin and fentanyl sellers. (azcentral.com)
- Washington D.C. - Planned Parenthood Federation of America today called on leadership in the House of Representatives to work quickly to remove a harmful abortion restriction from a healthcare funding package that currently ignores and marginalizes the needs of women and their health care. (plannedparenthood.org)
- said the U.S .House of Representatives should be the leaders stepping forward to resolve the question. (wnd.com)
- Conservatives helped Republicans win a majority in the House of Representatives, which made it possible for John Boehner to become speaker. (washingtontimes.com)
- WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The top Democrat on a House of Representatives committee accused its Republican leaders of launching a spurious investigation of Hillary Clinton to divert attention from inquiries on alleged links between Donald Trump's presidential campaign and Russia. (reuters.com)
- The House of Representatives passed a budget measure that would cut the federal Hospital Preparedness Program by $185 million, a 44 percent reduction from last year's budget. (propublica.org)
- The House of Representatives first voted on a bipartisan basis Tuesday evening to approve a resolution that would "commemorate the Armenian Genocide through official recognition and remembrance" of "the killing of 1.5 million Armenians by the Ottoman Empire from 1915 to 1923. (channel3000.com)
- The designation as a genocide by the US House of Representatives is a significant political development as Turkey maintains to this day the killings did not constitute genocide and disputes the death toll, putting the figure closer to 300,000. (channel3000.com)
- Fahrettin Altun, a spokesman for Erdogan, said on Twitter, "The U.S. House of Representatives vote on the Armenian Resolution is deeply troublesome for anyone who cares about the US-Turkey relationship. (channel3000.com)
- Pelosi has served as speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives since January 2019, and a previous stint in 2007-2011, the first woman in U.S. history to hold the position. (turkishpress.com)
- In his resignation letter to Ryan, Conroy wrote , "As you have requested, I hereby offer my resignation as the 60th chaplain of the United States House of Representatives. (theblaze.com)
- I wish all the best of the House of Representatives, and for your upcoming search for a worthy successor in the office of the chaplain. (theblaze.com)
- Members of the House Freedom Caucus called on Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R., Calif.) to expel Representatives Liz Cheney (R., Wyo. (nationalreview.com)
- WASHINGTON, Oct 9 (Reuters) - Leading lawmakers from the U.S. House of Representatives and the Senate on Tuesday asked federal health officials for briefings on a deadly meningitis outbreak in nine states as a first step toward possible legislative action to strengthen federal drug safety regulations. (cnbc.com)
- Rep. Patrick McHenry (R-NC), who chairs a House Oversight subcommittee, further accused Warren of trying to impose upon Congress and make demands of its members, seemingly in an effort to tarnish her reputation in the minds of other representatives. (rawstory.com)
- These very same calls are also misrepresenting the positions of State Representatives on CACR 22, and, contrary to state law, they fail to disclose who is paying for these calls. (wmur.com)
- The group, which is targeting several incumbent Republicans in primary races this year, said Mr. Boehner , Ohio Republican, has sold out small government principles on too many occasions and the last straw came this week when House GOP leaders signaled they were going to support a bill to increase the nation's borrowing limit without attaching any strings to reduce spending. (washingtontimes.com)
- The Kentucky Republican said that "from the president to the speaker to the freshman members of the House," leaders should follow the late Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia's dictum of attacking ideas, not the people who espouse them. (pbs.org)
- It's important for us to make sure that we're sending a very clear signal, both with the sanctions resolution and in the genocide resolution, that we do not support what the Turks have done and that they need to withdraw," Rep. Liz Cheney, the hawkish Wyoming Republican who chairs the House GOP conference, said before the vote. (channel3000.com)
- But some House members are demanding answers, including Republican Walter Jones of North Carolina, who said, "I'm very upset. (theblaze.com)
- Now we have a House Republican lawmaker, Rep. Duncan Hunter (R-Calif.), calling for the government to deport U.S.-born children of undocumented immigrants. (washingtonmonthly.com)
- Despite not winning a majority of seats, House Republican leader Kevin McCarthy celebrated Republicans regaining seats in the House. (wtkr.com)
- Some individuals who attended the September nomination event for Judge Barrett tested positive for COVID-19, including White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany and Utah Republican Senator Mike Lee. (newsweek.com)
- House Speaker Paul Ryan broke his silence Tuesday about the controversial Republican memo, calling for its public disclosure and a "cleanse" of the FBI. (businessinsider.com)
- Rep. Mike Conaway, a Republican member of the committee, suggested he would be in favor of releasing it once the House had reviewed it. (businessinsider.com)
- from the House Republican Conference on Thursday. (nationalreview.com)
- Lawmakers argued that having the two in the GOP conference, which organizes House Republican leadership, committee assignments, and other matters, is counterproductive to GOP strategy. (nationalreview.com)
- President Trump and Sen. Joni Ernst (R-Iowa) talk Tuesday at a lunch with 13 Republican senators at the White House. (washingtonpost.com)
- President Trump told Republican senators Tuesday that the House GOP health-care bill was "mean" and he expects the Senate to "improve" the legislation considerably, according to several Republicans familiar with the gathering. (washingtonpost.com)
- During a House committee hearing yesterday, a Republican Representative called consumer advocate Elizabeth Warren a liar, suggesting she'd "made up" an agreement to limit her testimony to one hour. (rawstory.com)
- WASHINGTON, July 15 (Reuters) - U.S. infectious disease expert Anthony Fauci said on Wednesday he did not understand the effort by some in the White House to discredit him and believes it was a big mistake. (reuters.com)
- On Sunday, a White House official shared a list detailing past apparent erroneous comments by Dr Fauci. (yahoo.com)
- The White House statement attacking Dr Fauci criticised him for what it said was conflicting advice on face coverings and remarks on Covid-19's severity. (yahoo.com)
- Such blunt talk has helped make Dr Fauci a popular figure during the pandemic, and that alone may be behind some of the resentment that is simmering within the White House. (yahoo.com)
- Cohen writes that he was 'one of Trump's bad guys,' while calling Trump - who he had previously defended to the hilt - 'a cheat, a liar, a fraud, a bully, a racist, a predator, a con man. (dailymail.co.uk)
- I will vote against this resolution," House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy of California said, calling the measure to condemn Trump's comments "all politics. (pbs.org)
- The House began debating the resolution that would condemn "President Donald Trump's racist comments that have legitimized and increased fear and hatred of new Americans and people of color. (pbs.org)
- Some observers have pointed to a September event at the White House for Supreme Court nominee Judge Amy Coney Barrett as potentially being the source of the virus's spread throughout Trump's staffers. (newsweek.com)
- President Trump's commission on the opioid crisis called Wednesday for a nationwide system of drug courts and easier access to alternatives to opioids for people in pain, part of a wide-ranging menu of improvements it said are needed to curb the opioid epidemic. (washingtonpost.com)
- Trump's emergency declaration, which the commission had urged along with eight other recommendations in its July interim report , allows the president to direct all federal agencies to speed aid to localities in the grip of what he called " the worst drug crisis in American history . (washingtonpost.com)
- Trump's comments, during a White House lunch with a group of 15 GOP senators from across the ideological spectrum, signaled that he may be willing to embrace a less-aggressive revision of the Affordable Care Act than Republicans have previously promised. (washingtonpost.com)
- Trump's labeling of the House bill as "mean" was a significant shift of tone that followed months of private and public negotiations, during which he called the bill "great" and urged GOP lawmakers to vote for it. (washingtonpost.com)
Majority Leader Steny Hoyer1
- It is a great mistake that we have not passed this long before this," House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer told reporters ahead of the vote. (channel3000.com)
- Testifying at a Senate hearing, McDonald said a spending plan approved by a House Appropriations subcommittee on veterans affairs was "inadequate" to the growing needs of veterans. (washingtontimes.com)
- McDonald's comments came as Obama's budget director, Shaun Donovan, sent a letter to leaders of the House Appropriations Committee objecting to the subcommittee plan. (washingtontimes.com)
- The chairman of the U.S. House Subcommittee on Antitrust characterized Apple's App Store fees as a "highway robbery" in a recent interview. (appleinsider.com)
- The House Antitrust Subcommittee is nearing completion of a report wrapping up its 15-month investigation of Alphabet Inc.'s Google, Apple Inc., Amazon.com Inc., and Facebook Inc. The report follows the committee's collection of more than one million documents from the companies and competitors, as well as a July hearing with CEOs of the four tech giants. (wsj.com)
- At the hearing held Thursday morning by the House Natural Resources Committee's Subcommittee on Energy and Mineral Resources, Rep. Doug Lamborn (R-Colo.) criticized the Office of Management and Budget for failing to appear. (fcw.com)
- Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar testifies before a House Commerce subcommittee on Capitol Hill in Washington, on Wednesday. (wbur.org)
- The lawmakers, led by Rep. Ro Khanna (D-Calif.) and including Reps. Keith Ellison (D-Minn.) and James McGovern (D-Mass.), in their letter dated Friday call Jair Bolsonaro a "far-right extremist" who has said he will not accept the election results if he loses. (politico.com)
- The House lawmakers who signed the letter to Pompeo warned that Bolsonaro's election could have repercussions for the entire region. (politico.com)
- The lawmakers called on Pompeo to make it clear to Brazil that there will be "severe consequences" if Bolsonaro's rhetoric becomes policy. (politico.com)
- The Senate Conservatives Fund says that it is time for House Speaker John Boehner to go and they will keep track of the GOP lawmakers that support their effort to oust him from his leadership post. (washingtontimes.com)
- That is a clear pushback to lawmakers, policy experts, and prominent U.S. journalists who have lambasted the White House for "leading from behind" - a catchphrase that the administration itself once used to describe the U.S. role in the 2011 coalition bombing campaign in Libya, but has since become shorthand for being too passive in global crises. (foreignpolicy.com)
- WASHINGTON-Democratic lawmakers are expected to call on Congress to blunt the power of big technology companies, possibly through forced separation of online platforms, as a House panel concludes its Big Tech probe. (wsj.com)
- The House passed two measures Tuesday aimed at sending a strong message to the Turkish government amid deteriorating relations between American lawmakers and the country . (channel3000.com)
- The Freedom Caucus lawmakers said Cheney and Kinzinger should be ousted over their participation in the House select committee on the January 6 Capitol riot. (nationalreview.com)
- The letter is in response to the federal indictment of former House Speaker Larry Householder and urges lawmakers to restore Ohio's clean energy standards and put the state back on a path toward a clean energy future. (yahoo.com)
- Democratic lawmakers from both chambers have already called for an investigation into the outbreak and hearings as a prelude to possible legislation that could bring large-scale compounding pharmacies firmly under FDA scrutiny. (cnbc.com)
- The House supported the bill 71-28 Monday after discussion over whether the agency should already have such a plan and whether lawmakers needed to direct the agency to do its job. (greatfallstribune.com)
- With the full House set to vote on Thursday, lawmakers "are being bombarded" with calls from groups on both sides of the issue, according to one of many lobbyists involved in the effort. (wmur.com)
- Sources say Gov. Chris Sununu - the top proponent of Marsy's Law - has been personally asking lawmakers in phone calls and face-to-face interactions to vote to overturn the committee recommendation. (wmur.com)
- This resolution is not about partisanship," said No. 2 Democratic House leader Steny Hoyer of Maryland. (pbs.org)
Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy1
- He didn't elaborate on the details of the plan, but House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy told Bloomberg that the proposal includes a $600 direct payment for individuals and $1,200 for couples-half the payment delivered by the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act in March. (newsweek.com)
- House Republicans invite Patagonia founder. (washingtontimes.com)
- As House Republicans convene their annual retreat today to talk message and strategy, a debate persists among GOP operatives over how to best return the party to power on Capitol Hill. (rollcall.com)
- Those Republicans espousing a more inclusive message say the results of the 2006 midterm elections repudiated the base-only strategy and signaled that if the GOP does not focus on rebuilding a governing coalition that elevates policy accomplishments above politics, they should get comfortable as the House and Senate's minority party. (rollcall.com)
- Republicans "over-catered to their base and as they over-played that, they looked less attractive to Independent voters," former House Majority Leader Dick Armey (R-Texas) said Tuesday. (rollcall.com)
- Representative Elijah Cummings, the senior Democrat on the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, on Tuesday wrote to the panel's chairman, Trey Gowdy, complaining that Republicans had "rushed to launch" an investigation of a purported scandal involving Clinton and Robert Mueller, the special counsel who is investigating allegations about Trump campaign contacts with Russia. (reuters.com)
- And many Republicans aren't very enthusiastic about it and say the White House hasn't given them many specifics to go on. (ktvu.com)
- As of Wednesday evening, House Republicans have netted five seats by flipping seven Democratic seats. (wtkr.com)
- Returning from a spate of immigration hearings across the nation, House Republicans vowed to push border-enforcement bills through Congress before adjourning. (migrationpolicy.org)
- Are the Republicans going to be drawn to the White House, reminded that Obama won one of the thousands of elections that took place across the nation last year and is thus entitled to have everyone else just do what he wants, and then shown the door - to be ripped again in the media later? (pjmedia.com)
- House Speaker Paul Ryan called for a "cleanse" of the FBI and the release of a classified memo that Republicans say outlines surveillance abuse against the Trump campaign, Fox News reported Tuesday . (businessinsider.com)
- Republicans on the House Intelligence Committee voted Monday to disclose the memo, giving Trump five days to decide whether to make it public. (businessinsider.com)
- Under her tenure, the organization says, Hugo House saw nine years of steady growth - according to tax filings, tuition and other program income more than doubled between 2012 and 2018 - and conducted a multimillion-dollar capital campaign to move into its new home on Capitol Hill three years ago. (seattletimes.com)
- The aide also told CNN that Warren's decision to call on impeachment proceedings does not mean that the topic of impeachment will become the central theme of her 2020 campaign going forward. (thedenverchannel.com)
- COLUMBUS, Ohio , Aug. 5, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- A group of nearly 50 businesses, investors, trade associations, and employers in Ohio sent a letter to Governor Mike DeWine and members of the Ohio Legislature today urging the immediate repeal of House Bill 6. (yahoo.com)
- Rep. Joe Crowley of New York, chairman of the House Democratic Caucus, is the highest ranking Democrat to call for Franken's resignation. (politico.com)
- This resolution is critical because of the many questions and criticisms of the investigation raised by the president and his administration," said House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerrold Nadler. (pbs.org)
- House Foreign Affairs Chairman Ed Royce, R-Calif., said the resolution balances the priorities of the lower chamber. (defensenews.com)
- The sanctions bill, introduced by House Foreign Affairs Committee Chairman Eliot Engel alongside GOP Rep. Michael McCaul, passed on a vote of 403-16. (channel3000.com)
- In an interview with House Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte (R-VA), Banderas pointed out that the White House was disseminating a lot of "false information. (mediaite.com)
- WASHINGTON - The House voted unanimously Thursday for a resolution calling for any final report in special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia investigation to be made public, a symbolic action designed to pressure Attorney General William Barr into releasing as much information as possible when the probe is concluded. (pbs.org)
- On "The Investigation," Stone, a longtime Trump ally who is facing a seven-count indictment in Mueller's Russia probe, took a swipe at former Nixon White House Counsel John Dean's credibility. (go.com)
- Franken and other senators have called for an Ethics Committee investigation into his behavior, and the panel said Thursday it had begun one. (politico.com)
- Rep. David Cicilline, the house antitrust committee chair, recently sat down with The Verge and Basecamp CTO David Heinemeier Hansson, one of the developers of Hey, to discuss the App Store fees on the latest episode of The Vergecast . (appleinsider.com)
- Texas Rep. Will Hurd, a GOP member of the House intelligence committee, said before the vote that he believes the resolution should have been even broader to include the release of underlying evidence. (pbs.org)
- Cummings said five congressional committees, including the House oversight committee, have investigated the deal and have "identified no evidence to substantiate allegations that Secretary Clinton orchestrated, manipulated, or otherwise coerced" the interagency committee to approve the deal. (reuters.com)
- We have contacted the House Appropriations Committee, which originated yesterday's budget measure, but have not yet received a response. (propublica.org)
- WASHINGTON - The House Oversight Committee has invited the new postmaster general to appear at a September hearing to examine operational changes at the U.S. Postal Service that are causing delays in mail deliveries across the country. (click2houston.com)
- Our military, under the 2001 authorization of force, has the full authority to take counterterrorism measures against al-Qaeda [in Yemen]," California Democratic Rep Ro Khanna, a lead voice behind the resolution and a member of the House Armed Services Committee, said during Monday's floor debate. (defensenews.com)
- Stone added that the House Judiciary Committee asked his attorneys for his own possible testimony before Congress, buthe maintained that he had to invoke his Fifth Amendment rights due to the ongoing legal proceedings he faces. (go.com)
- Democratic Senator Richard Blumenthal has called for a meningitis investigation by Harkin's committee, saying new legislation is needed. (cnbc.com)
- House Bill 2241 was approved on the floor Tuesday with a 31-27 vote, effectively moving it to the Senate. (azcentral.com)
- The House environmental caucus has a message for the Senate: don't send us a climate and energy bill that only does half the job. (motherjones.com)
- At the same time, Lindsey Graham (R-SC) and other senators working on an energy package have maintained that it shouldn't be a "half-assed" bill (i.e., should contain a cap on carbon along with energy policies), but there's considerable concern that the Senate bill won't be as strong as the House-passed version. (motherjones.com)
- Inslee said in a statement that he is "encouraged by the bipartisan work to get an energy bill in the Senate," but House members want to reaffirm that the cap is an "essential" component of legislation. (motherjones.com)
- Members of the House and Senate have been engaged in good-faith negotiations and continue to make progress. (newsweek.com)
- The President's proposal starts by cutting the unemployment insurance proposal being discussed by bipartisan Members of the House and Senate from $180 billion to $40 billion. (newsweek.com)
- Government officials should investigate the treatment of protesters who gathered near the White House on Monday, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) said Tuesday. (breitbart.com)
- House and Senate negotiators agreed on September 26 to include $1.2 billion for fences and other southwest border barriers in the DHS appropriations bill for FY 2007. (migrationpolicy.org)
- House leadership had called on the Senate to add provisions to target on immigrant gang activity to a defense funding bill and add other immigration enforcement measures to the DHS appropriations bill. (migrationpolicy.org)
- The House and Senate gave final approval to the DHS and defense spending bills late on September 29. (migrationpolicy.org)
- We call on the Senate to put aside politics and pass this legislation to keep us moving forward. (nea.org)
- have been calling on Senate leaders to maintain House-passed reforms, including a waiver that could allow insurers to charge more for people with preexisting conditions. (washingtonpost.com)
Speaker Paul Ryan1
- House Speaker Paul Ryan. (businessinsider.com)
- He readily admits to lying routinely but expects people to believe him now so that he can make money from book sales,' White House spokesman Brian Morgenstern said in a statement to the Associated Press. (dailymail.co.uk)
- White House spokesman Hogan Gidley, however, called the resolution "ridiculous. (pbs.org)
- White House budget office spokesman John Czwartacki said the proposals were not being shared with the media. (ktvu.com)
- Update:)On Thursday morning, the Marsy's Law group released a statement from group spokesman Henry Goodwin: "We are aware that someone is making dishonest and misleading calls, purporting to be Marsy's Law, when they are not. (wmur.com)
- NBC's Luke Russert reports from Capitol Hill with the latest news from Michigan Governor Rick Snyder testifying at a House hearing on the Flint Water Crisis. (msnbc.com)
- The request, posted on the We the People website, "falls outside the scope" of the terms of the site's standards, due in large part to its law enforcement aspect, the White House said, in its terse response, NBC News reported. (wnd.com)
- NBC News reported 101,491 ultimately signed it, but the White House shut it down and declined further comment. (wnd.com)
- NBC News reports that Chief of Staff John Kelly calls President Trump an idiot and believes he is a 'principal' when it comes to controlling the White House. (msnbc.com)
- Swenson's resignation is effective immediately, according to a news release from Hugo House. (seattletimes.com)
- Fox News host Sandra Smith on Wednesday grilled White House spokeswoman Alyssa Farah about what the president meant and asked her if she wanted to walk back any of his statements. (rawstory.com)
- Senior Democratic lawmaker Adam Schiff said on Tuesday after a White House briefing on the reported Russian effort to pay the Taliban to kill US soldiers in Afghanistan that sanctions were necessary to deter Moscow's "malign" actions. (globalsecurity.org)
- On October 7,2016 the House opened in Emmaus joining its sister restaurant the Barn which has been open for several months. (mcall.com)
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden met with the presidents of Armenia and Azerbaijan separately on April 1 and called on them to peacefully settle the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict. (rferl.org)
- Biden 'expressed concern about continued violence, called for dialogue, and emphasized the importance of a comprehensive settlement for the long-term stability, security, and prosperity of the region,' the White House said. (rferl.org)
- In his meeting with Armenian President Serzh Sarkisian, Biden thanked him for recently welcoming more than 20,000 Syrian refugees and said the United States is 'committed to a democratic, prosperous, and secure Armenia at peace with its neighbors,' the White House said. (rferl.org)
- The resolution also calls for the full report to be released to Congress. (pbs.org)
- The White House documents were submitted to Congress amid negotiations over a catchall spending bill that would avert a partial government shutdown at the end of next month. (ktvu.com)
- Congress was unable to pass legislation swiftly to extend the ban, which expired at midnight Saturday, and the House Democratic leaders have said it was now up to Biden's administration to act. (pressherald.com)
- I can deliver better care than I did in an office setting," Kulich, who used to have a private practice in Florida, told me en route to a Manhattan house call. (time.com)
- Mobile Medical is now offering house call visits for Florida pain management in Miami and South Florida. (prweb.com)
- Trump said he will hold an event at the White House on Saturday, and what he called a "BIG RALLY" in Sanford, Florida on Monday. (q13fox.com)
- The top government expert on infectious diseases took the high road in his first public comments after White House officials, both on and off the record, questioned his professional judgement and handling of the coronavirus pandemic. (yahoo.com)
- Azar has been leading the White House coronavirus task force. (wbur.org)
- But the Trump administration appears unlikely to heed calls for new leadership in its coronavirus response effort. (wbur.org)
- Several members of the White House staff, including Trump, have tested positive for COVID-19 recently. (newsweek.com)
- C amila Cabello's house is on beautiful display during the One World: Together at Home benefit special airing Saturday, April 18 to raise money and awareness for those fighting on the frontlines of the COVID-19 pandemic . (heavy.com)
- More than two dozen people linked to the White House have been diagnosed with COVID-19 since the Sept. 26 White House Rose Garden event where Trump announced his Supreme Court nominee, Amy Coney Barrett, though the source of the outbreak remains unclear. (q13fox.com)
- The House Judiciary and Criminal Justice committees, meeting jointly, voted 24-11 to recommend that the full House vote Constitutional Amendment Concurrent Resolution (CACR) 22 -- inexpedient-to-legislate. (wmur.com)
- White House Chief of Staff John Kelly speaks during a daily briefing at the White House in Washington, U.S., October 19, 2017. (reuters.com)
- The 231-198 roll call Wednesday by which the House backed legislation that would make it easier for gun owners to legally carry concealed weapons across state lines. (nationalpost.com)
- Sweeping $3.5 trillion reconciliation legislation advancing in the House and more in the latest National Advocacy Update. (ama-assn.org)
- Comprehensive Waffle House control legislation it is, then. (reason.com)
- WASHINGTON - The U.S. House unanimously passed a non-binding resolution Monday asserting U.S. military assistance to Saudi-led coalition fighting Yemen's Shiite rebels is not covered by previous war authorizations. (defensenews.com)
- According to Variety , Cabello purchased her house in the Hollywood Hills in May 2019 for $3.38 million. (heavy.com)
- State house bill proposes minimum 5-year sentence for first-time opioid sellers House Bill 2241 would institute five-year minimum prison terms for first-time heroin and fentanyl sellers. (azcentral.com)
- You may cancel your subscription at anytime by calling Customer Service . (wsj.com)
- The House-passed resolution has existed in various forms for decades, but congressional leaders from both parties had avoided taking action on it because of Turkey's strategic importance to American interests in the Middle East and its membership in NATO. (channel3000.com)
- Today, let us clearly state the facts on the floor of this House to be etched forever in the congressional record: The barbarism committed against the Armenian people was a genocide. (channel3000.com)
- The Congressional Black Caucus intensified pressure on the White House to issue an immediate extension of the moratorium. (pressherald.com)
- A White House official says President Barack Obama has invited congressional leaders to the White House Wednesday for a meeting on the government shutdown. (pjmedia.com)
- Although you can keep track of these companies by doing excessive search, I prefer following blogs such as free calls hub (link in related links) to get a comprehensive list. (answers.com)
- Hugo House spokesperson Katie Prince said the nonprofit is dedicated to including the broader community in its search for a new executive director. (seattletimes.com)
- Poor Joe is just stuck with a stack of Obama's "while you were out" messages, and he's got to call everybody back! (wonkette.com)
- deputy White House press secretary Judd Deere wrote on Twitter. (wbur.org)
- The strategy document also calls for stopping "mass atrocities" and reaffirms America's role in protecting civilians from genocidal regimes. (foreignpolicy.com)
- WASHINGTON (AP) - A House subcommittee's plan to cut the budget for the Department of Veterans Affairs by more than $1.4 billion next year will "cause veterans to suffer," VA Secretary Robert McDonald said Tuesday. (washingtontimes.com)
- WASHINGTON - The White House moved Monday to pressure state and local governments to swiftly adopt policies to protect renters after an eviction moratorium expired over the weekend, potentially pushing millions of Americans out of their homes. (pressherald.com)
- They will then travel to the home of President George Washington in Mount Vernon, Virginia, for a private dinner before participating in the State Arrival Ceremony on the White House South Lawn Tuesday morning. (whitehouse.gov)
- Right-wing conspiracy theorist Alex Jones was among hundreds of pro-Trump protesters rallying at a vote counting center in Arizona on Thursday and Friday-with similar protests underway in Pennsylvania and Michigan-where he encouraged others who believe the president's baseless claims that the election has been rigged to travel to Washington, D.C., and defend the White House. (forbes.com)
- House Hunters takes one of your favorite episodes a little bit further with real estate trivia and bubbly quips as our happy couple looks for a home that is ghost-free in Hartford, CT. (hgtv.com)
- But the White House insists there is only so much it can do on its own and that state and local leaders need to step up and get the aid out. (pressherald.com)
- Leaders have openly discussed a plan to peg the value of the tax credit to the age and income of a person, a change from the House plan to adjust the credits based on age but not income. (washingtonpost.com)
- It also condemns the targeting of civilian populations in Yemen and calls on all sides to "increase efforts to adopt all necessary and appropriate measures to prevent civilian casualties and increase humanitarian access. (defensenews.com)
- Call for Front-of-House Volunteers for the Both Sides, Now Carnival! (google.com)
- The Democratic-backed resolution, which passed 420-0 in the House, comes as Mueller is nearing an end to his investigation. (pbs.org)
- Recently discovered, House of Earth is the story of struggling young sharecroppers who dream of creating a safe haven amid the dust storms and economic depression of the 1930s. (npr.org)
- BEIJING - U.S. democracy watchdog group Freedom House urged governments on Wednesday to impose penalties on Chinese officials and tighten broadcast regulations amid a "dramatic expansion" in Chinese efforts to influence media overseas. (nationalpost.com)
- President Ronald Reagan, First Lady Nancy Reagan, Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew of Singapore, and Mrs. Lee stand on the North Portico of the White House on October 8, 1985. (whitehouse.gov)
- The CEOs of Amazon, Apple, Facebook and Google faced tough questions and, at times, hostile criticism about their business practices during a House antitrust hearing. (wsj.com)
- Female Democratic House candidate forced t. (washingtontimes.com)
- He and his team of fellow physicians, psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, recovery coaches and outreach workers spend their days walking around downtown, making "house calls" where his patients live -- in parks, under bridges and on the outskirts of town. (cbsnews.com)
- Texas Gov. Rick Perry said his fellow White House hopefuls are heartless for criticizing his support of providing government funds to help lower tuition rates for university students in his state who did not enter the United States legally. (cbsnews.com)
- During the tax cut debates in November, he gave a prayer on the House floor, saying: "May all members be mindful that the institutions and structures of our great nation guarantee the opportunities that have allowed some to achieve great success, while others continue to struggle. (theblaze.com)
- House members and hearing witnesses alike today took the Obama administration to task for paying insufficient heed to the need to develop a coordinated federal policy for geospatial information. (fcw.com)
- The House passed several tough immigration enforcement measures before breaking for recess, calling for 700 miles of fencing along the U.S.-Mexico border, faster deportation of suspected gang members, authority for state and local officers to enforce immigration laws, and for all voters to present a photo ID before voting in federal elections in 2008. (migrationpolicy.org)
- She wrote that she and other House members reported the calls to the attorney general's office, and, "hopefully they will be able to get to the bottom of all this. (wmur.com)
- New Hampshire House members have been inundated with telephone calls over the past week, ever since Marsy's Law for New Hampshire -- a proposed victims' rights constitutional amendment - received a negative recommendation from a New Hampshire House panel. (wmur.com)
- Law enforcement sources tell TMZ cops were called to Monteith's Hollywood Hills home at 4:30 AM because neighbors were complaining about the noise level. (tmz.com)
- said Walter Krause, founder of Inn-House Doctor. (nytimes.com)
- Tree Swenson, the executive director of Seattle nonprofit writers center Hugo House, announced her resignation Friday morning, seven months after a group of local writers sent an open letter calling for greater transparency and racial equity at the organization. (seattletimes.com)
- While mapping out a route for an afternoon ride, he received a call to attend to a patient and decided to combine his passion with his calling. (inquirer.net)
- A collection of U.S. postage stamps encouraging kids to play sports and lead active lifestyles was recalled after White House officials deemed the activities involved, like skateboarding and cannonballing into a swimming pool, unsafe, according to a postal service official. (abovetopsecret.com)