Hawaii: A group of islands in Polynesia, in the north central Pacific Ocean, comprising eight major and 114 minor islands, largely volcanic and coral. Its capital is Honolulu. It was first reached by Polynesians about 500 A.D. It was discovered and named the Sandwich Islands in 1778 by Captain Cook. The islands were united under the rule of King Kamehameha 1795-1819 and requested annexation to the United States in 1893 when a provisional government was set up. Hawaii was established as a territory in 1900 and admitted as a state in 1959. The name is from the Polynesian Owhyhii, place of the gods, with reference to the two volcanoes Mauna Kea and Mauna Loa, regarded as the abode of the gods. (From Webster's New Geographical Dictionary, 1988, p493 & Room, Brewer's Dictionary of Names, 1992, p2330)Motor Vehicles: AUTOMOBILES, trucks, buses, or similar engine-driven conveyances. (From Random House Unabridged Dictionary, 2d ed)Automobile Driving: The effect of environmental or physiological factors on the driver and driving ability. Included are driving fatigue, and the effect of drugs, disease, and physical disabilities on driving.Accidents, Traffic: Accidents on streets, roads, and highways involving drivers, passengers, pedestrians, or vehicles. Traffic accidents refer to AUTOMOBILES (passenger cars, buses, and trucks), BICYCLING, and MOTORCYCLES but not OFF-ROAD MOTOR VEHICLES; RAILROADS nor snowmobiles.Vehicle Emissions: Gases, fumes, vapors, and odors escaping from the cylinders of a gasoline or diesel internal-combustion engine. (From McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Scientific and Technical Terms, 4th ed & Random House Unabridged Dictionary, 2d ed)Consumer Organizations: Organized groups of users of goods and services.Transportation: The means of moving persons, animals, goods, or materials from one place to another.Automobiles: A usually four-wheeled automotive vehicle designed for passenger transportation and commonly propelled by an internal-combustion engine using a volatile fuel. (Webster, 1973)Construction Materials: Supplies used in building.Economic Development: Mobilization of human, financial, capital, physical and or natural resources to generate goods and services.Environmental Monitoring: The monitoring of the level of toxins, chemical pollutants, microbial contaminants, or other harmful substances in the environment (soil, air, and water), workplace, or in the bodies of people and animals present in that environment.Legislation as Topic: The enactment of laws and ordinances and their regulation by official organs of a nation, state, or other legislative organization. It refers also to health-related laws and regulations in general or for which there is no specific heading.Alcoholic Intoxication: An acute brain syndrome which results from the excessive ingestion of ETHANOL or ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES.Seat Belts: Restraining belts fastened to the frame of automobiles, aircraft, or other vehicles, and strapped around the person occupying the seat in the car or plane, intended to prevent the person from being thrown forward or out of the vehicle in case of sudden deceleration.Asian Americans: Persons living in the United States having origins in any of the original peoples of the Far East, Southeast Asia, or the Indian subcontinent.United States Occupational Safety and Health Administration: An office in the Department of Labor responsible for developing and establishing occupational safety and health standards.Environment Design: The structuring of the environment to permit or promote specific patterns of behavior.Wounds and Injuries: Damage inflicted on the body as the direct or indirect result of an external force, with or without disruption of structural continuity.Motorcycles: Two-wheeled, engine-driven vehicles.Epidemiological Monitoring: Collection, analysis, and interpretation of data about the frequency, distribution, and consequences of disease or health conditions, for use in the planning, implementing, and evaluating public health programs.Desert Climate: A type of climate characterized by insufficient moisture to support appreciable plant life. It is a climate of extreme aridity, usually of extreme heat, and of negligible rainfall. (From McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Scientific and Technical Terms, 4th ed)Noise, Transportation: Noise associated with transportation, particularly aircraft and automobiles.Cities: A large or important municipality of a country, usually a major metropolitan center.Homing Behavior: Instinctual patterns of activity related to a specific area including ability of certain animals to return to a given place when displaced from it, often over great distances using navigational clues such as those used in migration (ANIMAL MIGRATION).Geography: The science dealing with the earth and its life, especially the description of land, sea, and air and the distribution of plant and animal life, including humanity and human industries with reference to the mutual relations of these elements. (From Webster, 3d ed)PhilippinesAir Pollutants: Any substance in the air which could, if present in high enough concentration, harm humans, animals, vegetation or material. Substances include GASES; PARTICULATE MATTER; and volatile ORGANIC CHEMICALS.JapanMicronesia: The collective name for islands of the Pacific Ocean east of the Philippines, including the Mariana, PALAU, Caroline, Marshall, and Kiribati Islands. (From Webster's New Geographical Dictionary, 1988, p761 & Room, Brewer's Dictionary of Names, 1992, p350)Azabicyclo Compounds: Bicyclic bridged compounds that contain a nitrogen which has three bonds. The nomenclature indicates the number of atoms in each path around the rings, such as [2.2.2] for three equal length paths. Some members are TROPANES and BETA LACTAMS.Satellite Communications: Communications using an active or passive satellite to extend the range of radio, television, or other electronic transmission by returning signals to earth from an orbiting satellite.Air Bags: Automotive safety devices consisting of a bag designed to inflate upon collision and prevent passengers from pitching forward. (American Heritage Dictionary, 1982)Accident Prevention: Efforts and designs to reduce the incidence of unexpected undesirable events in various environments and situations.Pacific Islands: The islands of the Pacific Ocean divided into MICRONESIA; MELANESIA; and POLYNESIA (including NEW ZEALAND). The collective name Oceania includes the aforenamed islands, adding AUSTRALIA; NEW ZEALAND; and the Malay Archipelago (INDONESIA). (Webster's New Geographical Dictionary, 1988, p910, 880)United StatesMalaria, Avian: Any of a group of infections of fowl caused by protozoa of the genera PLASMODIUM, Leucocytozoon, and Haemoproteus. The life cycles of these parasites and the disease produced bears strong resemblance to those observed in human malaria.Oceanic Ancestry Group: Individuals whose ancestral origins are in the islands of the central and South Pacific, including Micronesia, Melanesia, Polynesia, and traditionally Australasia.Safety: Freedom from exposure to danger and protection from the occurrence or risk of injury or loss. It suggests optimal precautions in the workplace, on the street, in the home, etc., and includes personal safety as well as the safety of property.Accidents, Occupational: Unforeseen occurrences, especially injuries in the course of work-related activities.Particulate Matter: Particles of any solid substance, generally under 30 microns in size, often noted as PM30. There is special concern with PM1 which can get down to PULMONARY ALVEOLI and induce MACROPHAGE ACTIVATION and PHAGOCYTOSIS leading to FOREIGN BODY REACTION and LUNG DISEASES.Environmental Exposure: The exposure to potentially harmful chemical, physical, or biological agents in the environment or to environmental factors that may include ionizing radiation, pathogenic organisms, or toxic chemicals.American Samoa: A group of islands of SAMOA, in the southwest central Pacific. Its capital is Pago Pago. The islands were ruled by native chiefs until about 1869. An object of American interest beginning in 1839, Pago Pago and trading and extraterritorial rights were granted to the United States in 1878. The United States, Germany, and England administered the islands jointly 1889-99, but in 1899 they were granted to the United States by treaty. The Department of the Interior has administered American Samoa since 1951. (From Webster's New Geographical Dictionary, 1988, p44)Maintenance: The upkeep of property or equipment.Recreation: Activity engaged in for pleasure.North CarolinaRecreation Therapy: The enhancement of physical, cognitive, emotional and social skills so an individual may participate in chosen activities. Recreational modalities are used in designed intervention strategies, incorporating individual's interests to make the therapy process meaningful and relevant.Swimming PoolsPublic Facilities: An area of recreation or hygiene for use by the public.Thailand: Formerly known as Siam, this is a Southeast Asian nation at the center of the Indochina peninsula. Bangkok is the capital city.Weather: The state of the ATMOSPHERE over minutes to months.Opisthorchiasis: Infection with flukes of the genus Opisthorchis.Opisthorchis: A genus of trematode liver flukes of the family Opisthorchidae. It consists of the following species: O. felineus, O. noverca (Amphimerus noverca), and O. viverrini. The intermediate hosts are snails, fish, and AMPHIBIANS.
SIG Sauer P320
self-published source] Voss, Oscar (December 2010). "FAQ Page 3". Hawaii Highways. Retrieved October 1, 2014. [self-published ... most are found in the Interstate Highway System, U.S. highway system, and various state highway systems. There are numerous ... Numbered Highways and Interstate highways; however, business route designations are sometimes used for Interstate highways. ... List of auxiliary Interstate Highways List of special routes of the United States Numbered Highway System List of business ...
H-201 KML is from Wikidata Photos of Interstate H-201 at Hawaii Highways Exit list for Interstate H-201 at Hawaii Highways. ... Interstate H-201 (H-201) is the only auxiliary Interstate Highway located on the island of O'ahu in the U.S. state of Hawaii. ... Federal Highway Administration. Retrieved June 8, 2015. Rand McNally (1989). "Hawaii" (Map). Rand McNally Road Atlas: United ... The Federal Highway Administration approved the addition of H-201 to the Interstate Highway System on November 1, 1989. The ...
The highway is located on the island of O'ahu. Despite the number, this is an east-west highway; the 'H'-series (for Hawaii) ... self-published source] Voss, Oscar (June 2006). "Hawaii Road Sign Photos (Page 2 of 3)". Hawaii Highways. Retrieved May 25, ... West of this point, Hawaii State Route 93 (Farrington Highway) continues toward Waianae. The freeway continues east, passing ... Interstate H-1 (abbreviated H-1) is the busiest Interstate Highway in the US state of Hawaii. ...
Emergency medical responder levels by U.S. state
"Emergency Medical System and Highway Safety". Illinois Department of Public Health. Retrieved 2008-03-27. "Levels of EMS ... State of Hawaii. Retrieved 2008-03-27. "Idaho Emergency Medical Services Bureau". Idaho Department of Health and Welfare. ... "National Standard Curriculum" (PDF). National Highway Transportation Safety Administration. Retrieved 2014-09-07. "About NREMT ... Advanced EMTs and Paramedics set through the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). While states are able to ...
University of Hawaii Press. pp. 87-. ISBN 978-0-8248-2994-0. Marc S. Abramson (31 December 2011). Ethnic Identity in Tang China ... 144-. ISBN 978-1-55584-832-3. Jonathan Tucker (12 March 2015). The Silk Road - China and the Karakorum Highway: A Travel ... University of Hawaii Press. pp. 63-. ISBN 978-0-8248-3071-7. Patricia Eichenbaum Karetzky (1 December 1995). Court Art of the ... 76-. ISBN 978-0-85773-933-9. Jonathan Tucker (28 February 2015). The Silk Road - China and the Karakorum Highway: A Travel ...
House of Kamehameha
University of Hawaii Press. pp. 20-. ISBN 978-0-8248-0324-7. David Kalakaua (King of Hawaii) (1888). The legends and myths of ... Federal Highway Administration 1973, p. 483. Taylor 1922, p. 79. Kamakau 1992, p. 66. Fornander 1880, p. 136. Alexander 1891, p ... University of Hawaii Press. pp. 97-. ISBN 978-0-8248-1162-4. David Kalakaua (King of Hawaii) (1888). The legends and myths of ... University of Hawaii Press. pp. 33-. ISBN 978-0-87022-432-4. Stephen Dando-Collins (1 April 2014). Taking Hawaii: How Thirteen ...
Barrier transfer machine
The Hawaii Department of Transportation debuted a Zipper Lane ("ZipLane") on Oahu on August 18, 1998. A local radio station van ... "Golden Gate Bridge gets Lindsay Transportation Solutions barrier". World Highways (Routes Du Monde). Route One Publishing LTD. ... Papacostas, C. S. (2000). "HONOLULU'S ZIPPER LANE: A MOVEABLE BARRIER HOV APPLICATION" (PDF). University of Hawaii at Manoa. A ... Hawaii]; San Juan, Puerto Rico; Boston, Massachusetts (for the Southeast Expressway); Washington, DC; Dallas, Texas; San ...
Admiral Clarey Bridge
Bridges portal Hawaii portal List of bridges in Hawaii Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam Transportation in Hawaii Naval Auxiliary ... Federal Highway Administration. Cho, Aileen (18 August 1997). "A Buoyant Crossing". Engineering News-Record. Pearl Harbor, ... Pearl Harbor, Hawaii: McGraw-Hill Companies. 239 (7): 37. "17th Annual Ford Island 10K Bridge Run". Great Life Hawaii. 22 ... Clark, John R. K. (2002). Hawai'i Place Names: Shores, Beaches, and Surf Sites. University of Hawai'i Press. p. 4. ISBN 0-8248- ...
Hawaii has one that is shorter.[clarification needed] There are also several auxiliary Interstate highways in Maryland. Among ... Major state highways include Routes 2 (Governor Ritchie Highway/Solomons Island Road/Southern Maryland Blvd.), 4 (Pennsylvania ... Queen Anne Highway/ Shore Highway), and 650 (New Hampshire Avenue). Maryland's largest airport is Baltimore-Washington ... Pitcher Memorial Highway), 210 (Indian Head Highway), 235 (Three Notch Road), 295 (Baltimore-Washington Parkway), 355 ( ...
Halawa lies at the end of Hawaii state highway 450, 28 miles east of Kaunakakai. There is a public beach at Halawa, but most of ... Halawa is the site of one of the earliest settlements in Hawaii. The archeological features of the valley date back 1,350 years ... "Halawa Valley, Molokai". To-Hawaii.com website. Retrieved 2014-01-25. "Halawa Valley, Molokai. Study of Alternatives". National ... at the eastern end of the island of Molokai in Hawaii, United States. The valley extends some 2 miles inland from the sea. At ...
Kohala Mountain Road
... at the intersection of ʻAkoni Pule Highway (Route 270). The entire route is in Hawaii County. Template:Attached KML/Kohala ... Hawaii Route 250 southern terminus), near the Hawaii Preparatory Academy campus. Route 19 at this point is known as Hawaii Belt ... Kohala Mountain Road, designated Route 250, travels upon the Kohala mountain on the island of Hawaiʻi in the state of Hawaii, ...
Alan Chong Lau
University of Hawai'i Press. 2000. ISBN 978-0-8248-2323-8. Songs For Jadina. Greenfield Review Press. 1980. ISBN 978-0-912678- ... 1996). "2 Stops on the Way Home". Highway 99: a literary journey through California's Great Central Valley. Heyday Books. ISBN ... 43-6. Garrett Kaoru Hongo; Alan Chong Lau; Lawson Fusao Inada (1978). The Buddha Bandits Down Highway 99. Buddhahead Press. ...
Common along highways are free-standing two-sided as well as three-sided billboards. Other types of billboards include the ... "Beer brand launches hi-tech playable posters for NZ Music Month". The National Business Review. Cairney, P., & Gunatillake, T ... In 1965, the Highway Beautification Act was signed into law. The act applied only to "Federal Aid Primary" and "Defense" ... The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) went on record (Federal Register, 5 March 1999) stating that the agency agrees that ...
The road is open to the public (although parts of it are restricted) and is a well-maintained two-lane highway containing many ... Honolulu: University of Hawaii Press. Find more aboutHaleakalāat Wikipedia's sister projects Definitions from Wiktionary Media ... A well traveled Haleakalā Highway, completed in 1935, is a road mainly composed of switchbacks that leads to the peak of ... "Haleakala Summit 338, Hawaii (511008)". Western Regional Climate Center. Retrieved 3 Nov 2016. "Official Website". Haleakalā ...
Andrew L. Stone
Ohio State Route 550
State Highway Commissioner. Ohio State Highway Department. 1912. Retrieved August 18, 2013. Map of Ohio State Highways Showing ... Marys was utilized until the new Hi Carpenter Memorial Bridge opened in 1977. Also, when US 50 was moved onto a freeway in West ... There is no section of the highway that is incorporated within the National Highway System. The route connecting Athens and ... Athens County Washington County National Highway System: Ohio (PDF) (Map). Federal Highway Administration. December 2003. ...
In mid January 1887, a large school of fish called 'āweoweo was seen off the coast of the island of Hawaii. The massing of the ... There were rumors that she was prayed to death by a powerful ʻanāʻanā. Likelike Highway, historic Likelike ... state of Hawaii. Archived from the original on 2011-07-21. Retrieved 2009-12-20. Linnea, Sharon, Princess Ka'iulani: Hope of a ... The princess simply returned to Big Island of Hawaii and refused to come back. She even served as Governor of the island from ...
In 1966 she moved to Hawaii. Enamoured by the color and warmth of the islands, she made her home there, and was followed ... Her campaign platform was noted for being down-to-earth; her mother Audrey stood by the highway, waving, holding a sign that ... She went on to run for the Hawaii State House of Representatives, and won a seat there, but lost a Congressional race, after ... read "Mothers For Diana." Diana followed up by standing by the highway with her two Great Danes, waving with a sign that read " ...
Kolekole Beach Park
... is a Hawaii county park on the island of Hawaii. As of April 2017[update], it is currently closed due to ... He attended Iowa State College and worked for the Iowa Highway Commission prior to World War II. After the stint as County ... The Hawaii Belt Road (state route 19) passes over the park on a high bridge. The park is located in the South Hilo District at ... Mary Kawena Pukui, Samuel Hoyt Elbert and Esther T. Mookini (2004). "lookup of Kolekole ". in Place Names of Hawai'i. Ulukau, ...
Lucchese, Alexandre (2016). INFINITA HIGHWAY - Uma carona com os Engenheiros do Hawaii. BelasArtes. ... Engenheiros do Hawaii reunited in 1997 with the trio's formation (Humberto playing bass, Luciano Granja on guitar and Adal ... The band decided to call themselves Engenheiros do Hawaii [Hawaiian Engineers, in english], as a joke with the surf wear that ... He recorded music alongside musician friends from Rio Grande do Sul and former Engenheiros do Hawaii members. The album's tour ...
Federal Highway Administration, Office of Environmental Policy. September 1990. p. 26-33, 123. Publication number FHWA-HI-88- ... Computational archaeology Isovist Scenic highway Visibility graph Visibility (geometry) Euclidean influence zone The fastest ... how much of a highway is visible?). A terrain can be represented using a regular grid of points called Digital Elevation Model ... algorithm for viewshed analyses running on GPU Visual Impact Assessment for Highway Projects (PDF). Washington, DC: U.S. ...
History of Maui
In 1916 Prince Jonah Kuhio, Hawaii's territorial delegate in the U.S. Congress, achieved passage of an act establishing Hawaii ... They constructed a highway that circled the island along its coast; remnants of which still exist. They also built the island's ... He drew up Hawaii's first constitution. Stewart remained in the islands for two and a half years, but when his wife became ill ... Hawaii sat directly between the two. Lahaina and Honolulu became the main Pacific ports for the north Pacific whaling fleet. ...
Kalani High School
Kalani is a part of the Hawaii Department of Education. Kalani is located on Kalanianaʻole Highway. It is accredited by the ... The Fast Track to Hawaii High School Sports - Hawaii High School Athletic Association (HHSAA). SportsHigh.com. Retrieved on ... k12.hi.us Kalani High School House Handbook: A Guideline for success in the 9th and 10th grades, 2008, p5. "Dustin Kimura ... The men's soccer team is a regular contender for the state title, and remains one of the top programs in Hawaii. The school's ...
Saguaro Correctional Center
The state of Hawaii annually spends over $60 million per year to house prisoners at Saguaro. As of 2010 the 1,897-bed facility ... Saguaro, which houses multiple security levels, is on Arizona State Highway 87, halfway between Phoenix and Tucson. Saguaro is ... In 2010, Kat Brady, a coordinator of the Community Alliance on Prisons, argued that the State of Hawaii is not forcing CCA to ... "Saguaro Correctional Center." Hawaii Department of Public Safety. Coordinates: 32°48′50″N 111°31′28″W / 32.81389°N 111.52444° ...
155.90056 just off of Akoni Pule Highway, Hawaii Route 270. While Samuel Garner Wilder was minister of the interior, he secured ... Hawaii The Lighthouse Directory. University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Retrieved 6 November 2016 Light List, Hawaii ... "Minor light of Hawai'i - Mahukona, HI". Lighthouse friends web site. Retrieved July 26, 2010. ... The bay is now the site of a park of Hawaii County. Although called Māhukona Beach Park, the shoreline is rocky and there is no ...
Highway overpasses are one of the worst places to take shelter during tornadoes, as the constricted space can be subject to ... All tornadoes in the Contiguous United States, 1950-2013, plotted by midpoint, highest F-scale on top, Alaska and Hawaii ... "Highway Overpasses as Tornado Shelters". National Weather Service. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. 2000-03-01 ... Another commonly held misconception is that highway overpasses provide adequate shelter from tornadoes. This belief is partly ...
List of Dragon Ball GT episodes
Joseph Taylor Robinson
Maidan Wardak Province
Indigenous peoples of California
Evidence of human occupation of California dates from at least 19,000 years ago. Prior to European contact, California Indians had 500 distinct sub-tribes or groups, each consisting of 50 to 500 individual members. The size of California tribes today are small compared to tribes in other regions of the United States. Prior to contact with Europeans, the California region contained the highest Native American population density north of what is now Mexico. Because of the temperate climate and easy access to food sources, approximately one-third of all Native Americans in the United States were living in the area of California.. Early Native Californians were hunter-gatherers, with seed collection becoming widespread around 9,000 BC. Due to the local abundance of food, tribes never developed agriculture or tilled the soil. Two early southern California cultural traditions include the La Jolla Complex and the Pauma Complex, both dating from ca. 6050-1000 BC. From 3000 to 2000 BC, ...
A species of wetland plant known as ʻaeʻae in Hawaii (the indigenous Bacopa monnieri) is regarded as a pest species in ... Repeated patterns of human movement, such as ships sailing to and from ports or cars driving up and down highways offer ... The very loud call of the introduced common coqui depresses real estate values in affected neighborhoods of Hawaii. ... "Coqui frog research and management efforts in Hawaii" (PDF). Managing Vertebrate Invasive Species: Proceedings of an ...
... is traversed by three trunk east-west highways. The Long Island Expressway (Interstate 495) runs from the Queens Midtown ... Hawaii, Santa Clara County, California, and Orange County, California. ... There are also several major north-south highways in Queens, including the Brooklyn-Queens Expressway (Interstate 278), the Van ...
Sierra Nevada (U.S.)
Nassau County Police Department
Ohio State Highway Patrol Auxiliary for the state of Ohio. *New Hampshire State Police Auxiliary Troopers for the state of New ... Hawaii Territorial Guard. *Idaho State Guard. *Illinois Reserve Militia. *Illinois Naval Militia ... The Highway Patrol unit, which covers the Long Island Expressway and the Seaford-Oyster Bay Expressway and includes motorcycle ... given Nassau's relative lack of public transportation and its perpetually clogged roads and highways. A unique feature of the ...
Solar power plants in the Mojave Desert
Providence, Rhode Island
Municipal wireless network
2012 Israeli operation in the Gaza Strip
Palestinians stoned Israeli vehicles on Route 443, a main highway connecting Tel Aviv and Jerusalem. A 22-year-old Palestinian ... Hamas's radio station, Voice of al-Aqsa, quoted security sources, alleging that they "possessed hi-tech equipment and filming ... An Israeli civilian vehicle was firebombed on Highway 60 in the West Bank. The passengers managed to flee before the vehicle ...
Interstate Highways Sign Interstate Freeway name Interstate 5 Golden State Freeway. Santa Ana Freeway. San Diego Freeway. ... from Los Angeles to Hawaii. The San Diego Yacht Club held the America's Cup, the most prestigious prize in yachting, from 1988 ... Freeways and highways. Main article: Southern California freeways. Sections of the southern California freeway system are ... Much of southern California is famous for its large, spread-out, suburban communities and use of automobiles and highways. The ...
塔夫脱时期美国最高法院案例列表 - 维
Jennings, Patricia & Maria Ausherman, Georgia O'Keeffe's Hawai'i, Koa Books, Kihei, Hawaii, 2011, p. 3 ... 2013-14 Wisconsin Statutes 2013-14 S.84.1021 Georgia O'Keeffe Memorial Highway. ... a b Tony Perrottet (November 30, 2012), O'Keeffe's Hawaii New York Times. ... Severson, Don R. (2002), Finding Paradise: Island Art in Private Collections, University of Hawaii Press, p. 119. ...
Elvis Presley - Wikipédia, a enciclopédia livre
Love Me Tender · Loving You · Jailhouse Rock · King Creole · G.I. Blues · Blue Hawaii · Follow That Dream · Kid Galahad · Girls ... Lost Highway: Journeys & Arrivals of American Musicians. Vintage; 1989. ISBN 0-394-75215-5. ... From Memphis to Vegas/From Vegas to Memphis · On Stage · Elvis as Recorded at Madison Square Garden · Aloha from Hawaii: Via ... Hi-Ho, Steverino!: My Adventures in the Wonderful Wacky World of TV. Thorndike Press; 1992. ISBN 1-56054-521-6. ...
Migration in China
of Hawaii. ISBN 978-0-8248-4098-3. .. *^ a b Yu, Gau. "Life in a Mobile Nation". The New York Times. The New York Times. ... Badong in mostly rural western Hubei for the provincial capital Wuhan with an overnight bus have to brave the rigors of Highway ... University of Hawai'i Press.. *^ Zhang, Kevin Honglin; Shunfeng Song (Sep 2003). "Rural-urban Migration and Urbanization in ... Univ of Hawaii. p. 4. ISBN 978-0-8248-4098-3. .. *^ Gaetano, Arianne (2015). Out to Work. ...
Chicago metropolitan area
Other main highways. *US Routes in the Illinois part of the area include: US 6, US 12, US 14, US 20, US 30, US 34, US 41 ... Major highways. Interstates. *Interstate 41 (I-41) runs concurrent with Interstate 94 at the northern terminus of ... Illinois Route 53, an arterial north-south state highway running through Grundy, Will, DuPage, Cook and Lake counties ...
Mesa Verde National Park
The rapid expansion of federally subsidized highways under federal programs made access to new areas easy. ... "Certified Hawaii fires CEO Floerke over condo association thefts". Pacific Business News. American City Business Journals. ... as the construction of highways had made commuting to cities from outside areas easy. There was an increasing social preference ...
Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration, Office of Planning. p. 54.. *^ "Partizánske". Partizanske.sk. ... Kulim Hi-Tech Park. *See entries for Iskandar Puteri and Iskandar Malaysia ... The project combines many skyscrapers with beautiful green areas, and it is close to a highway that connects it to the city ... 65 kilometres west of Seoul and connected to Incheon International Airport by a 10 kilometre highway bridge. This 10-year ...
A hydrogen highway is a chain of hydrogen-equipped filling stations and other infrastructure along a road or highway. Italy and ... Hawaii hydrogen power park *^ First solar-powered hydrogen plant in AF complete on Hickam Archived 2013-02-19 at the Wayback ... Hawaii opened its first hydrogen station at Hickam in 2009. In 2012 Aloha Motor Company opened its hydrogen station in ... A hydrogen station is a storage or filling station for hydrogen, usually located along a road or hydrogen highway, or at home ...
Western United States
Hawaii 1,427,538 1,360,301 +4.94% 6,422.62 sq mi (16,634.5 km2) 222.27222/sq mi (85.8286/km2) ... The West, as the most recent part of the United States, is often known for broad highways and freeways and open space. Pictured ... Hawaii. Idaho. Montana. Nevada. New Mexico. Oregon. Utah. Washington. Wyoming. Though no consensus exists, even among experts, ... Hawaii is the only state in the union in which Asian Americans outnumber white American residents. Asians from many countries ...
The main highway leading to and within the city is the Ayalon Highway (Highway 20), which runs in the eastern side of the city ... which affected the city's rapidly growing hi-tech sector. ... Rehovot and the Highway 6 Trans-Israel Highway. Driving north ... Driving south on Ayalon gives access to Highway 4 leading to Ashdod, Highway 1, leading to Ben Gurion International Airport and ... Namir Road connects the city to Highway 2, Israel's main north-south highway, and Begin/Jabotinsky Road, which provides access ...
Hi-way - Wikipedia
List of state highways in Hawaii - Wikipedia
AARoads Hawaii Highways Page Hawaii Highways Hawaii Highway Users Alliance. ... now HI 440) State Route 45 - Kamehameha V Highway (now HI 450 and CR 450) State Route 46 - Maunaloa Highway (now HI 460) State ... now HI 3400) State Route 35 - Puunene Avenue, Mokulele Highway (now HI 3500 and HI 311) State Route 38 - Dairy Road (now HI 380 ... Farrington Highway, Kamehameha Highway (now HI 93, HI 7101, HI 7110) State Route 151 - Pikake Street, Wood Valley Road State ...
Car crash closes Highway 11 at Mamaki Street in Puna bound lanes | Hawaii 24/7
Hawaii 24/7 Rocks!! What a quick response to breaking news like this one!! Im impressed!! Thank you Hawaii 24/7… Im youre ... Hawaii 24/7 Hawaii247.com , Hawaiis News Now - News, Weather, Sports from the Big Island ... By Baron Sekiya , Hawaii 24/7. As of 6:30 p.m. police are still on scene investigating the crash with the Puna bound lanes of ... Car crash closes Highway 11 at Mamaki Street in Puna bound lanes. Posted on August 15, 2010. Tags: crash, panaewa ...
Convoy of white trucks. semi trailer on the road, highway. Transports, logistics ~ Hi Res #85708926
Alternative Medicine : First Chinese Medicine 94-693 Farrington Highway Waipahu HI 96797 808-676-8908
Hawaii : Alternative Medicine. First Chinese Medicine. 94-693 Farrington Highway. Waipahu, HI 96797. 808-676-8908 Acupuncture ... HEALTH CARE JOBS HI - Page 1. 1 Telemetry Nurse - Travel - (Tele RN) - Hilo Hilo, HI, USA About the Facility Proudly serving ... 15 MNA Healthcare OR RN position in Kamuela, HI Kamuela, HI, USA MNA Healthcare is currently selecting a(n) OR RN for a 13-week ... 34 RN - Registered Nurse in KAMUELA - Hilo, HI Kamuela, HI, USA Ardor Health Solutions a leader in healthcare staffing, is ...
Alternative Medicine : Discover Chiropractic 45-1144 Kamehameha Highway No. 200d Kaneohe HI 96744 808-233-7025
Hawaii : Alternative Medicine. Discover Chiropractic. 45-1144 Kamehameha Highway No. 200d. Kaneohe, HI 96744. 808-233-7025 ... 7 Travel PICU RN Honolulu, HI, USA Supplemental Health Care has partnered with a hospital in Honolulu, Hawaii in order to find ... HEALTH CARE JOBS HI - Page 1. 1 Labor & Delivery Nurse - Travel - Travel (LD RN) - Kealakekua Kealakekua, HI, USA Job Benefits ... 9 ICU Travel RN Honolulu, HI, USA Supplemental Health Care travel nursing is partnering with a hospital in Honolulu, Hawaii ...
Muscle Car Speeds Down Highway While Missing Wheel - Autoblog
YouTube used Gas of Mass uploaded this video of a Mustang kicking up sparks as it drags itself down a highway while missing the ... Hi! We notice youre using an ad blocker. Please consider whitelisting Autoblog.. We get it. Ads can be annoying. But ads are ... YouTube user Gas of Mass uploaded this video of a Ford Mustang kicking up sparks as it dragged itself down a highway while ... Muscle Car Speeds Down Highway While Missing Wheel. Sparks fly as Mustang drives at speed. ...
All these cars and highways put more than humans at risk - Autoblog
... highways disrupt wildlife through noise, restricting movement, and opening up habitat to further dangers. ... Hi! We notice youre using an ad blocker. Please consider whitelisting Autoblog.. We get it. Ads can be annoying. But ads are ... All these cars and highways put more than humans at risk. Biologist William Laurance explains why road expansion is bad for ... When President Eisenhower advocated for our national highway system, it made interstate travel and trade significantly faster ...
Columbia River Highway | Travel Channel
... the highway is arguably the jewel of the Northwest and an ideal route to enjoy fall foliage in the region. ... 5 Family Adventures in Hawaii Put the phones down and make memories to last a lifetime with these thrilling activities on the ... Columbia River Highway Built specifically for sightseeing road trips and modeled on the mountain roads of Europe, the highway ... The Historic Columbia River Highway, the first scenic highway in the United States designated a National Historic Landmark, ...
Gecko 'Butt-Dial' Blamed for a 'Bazillion' Calls From Hawaii Seal Hospital | KTLA
Savvy Shopper Healthy Eating Options | KHON2
Sedimentation History of Waimaluhia Reservoir during Highway Construction, Oahu, Hawaii, 1983-98. Nine sedimentation surveys ... Sedimentation History of Waimaluhia Reservoir during Highway Construction, Oahu, Hawaii, 1983-98; 2001; WRI; 2001-4001; Wong, ... Hawaii, 1983-99. A long-term study (1983?99) was conducted to determine the effects of the H-3 Highway construction on ... and after construction of the H-3 Highway on the island of Oahu, Hawaii. Methods of data collection also are described. Data ...
Maui County, HI - Official Website
Maui Veterans (Mokulele) Highway reopened; Puunene fire 85 percent contained. Posted on: August 30, 2020 ... Hawaii state dept of health. Managing COVID-19 in Hawaii .fancyButton474.fancyButton:link,.fancyButton474.fancyButton:visited ... Hawaii Emergency Laulima Partnership (H.E.L.P.) program still accepting applications. Posted on: May 7, 2020 ... Hawaii Emergency Laulima Partnership (H.E.L.P.) program now accepting applications. Posted on: April 1, 2020 ...
List of top baby names in Hawaii for 2012 | KHON2
KHON2 is Hawaiis leading source of local news, sports, weather, breaking news, and traffic for all counties including Honolulu ... The Social Security Administration has released the list of top baby names in Hawaii for 2012. ... Massive highway project will require closures through early next year. January 23, 2018. ... List of top baby names in Hawaii for 2012. By Web Staff Published: May 15, 2013, 2:52 pm. ...
What are some things to do in the New Bedford, Massachusetts area? | Reference.com
Occupational Highway Transportation Deaths --- United States, 2003--2008
Hawaii, Oregon, Washington. ... highway safety, labor, and state agencies; highway designers; ... Fatality rates for occupational highway transportation deaths and all highway transportation deaths --- United States, 2003-- ... Occupational Highway Transportation Deaths --- United States, 2003--2008. Highway transportation crashes are the leading cause ... Alternate Text: The figure above shows fatality rates for occupational highway transportation deaths and all highway ...
Dutch students sail home across the Atlantic due to coronavirus
How to hike the Awa'awapuhi Trail in Hawaii - Matador Network
Popular Kuhio Highway in Hawaii reopens after a 14-month closure Eben Diskin Jul 3, 2019 ... More on Hawaii. Culture The artist behind the stunning stained-glass art at one of Mauis most famous hotels Elisabeth Sherman ... The Awaawapuhi Trail on the island of Kauai, Hawaii, is a single track hike not for those with a fear of heights. Starting at ... Hawaii less traveled: Experience a different side of the islands Chantae Reden Sep 10, 2019 ...
KHON2 | Working for Hawaii - Hawaii News, Weather, and Sports | Page 323
KHON2 is Hawaiis leading source of local news, sports, weather, breaking news, and traffic for all counties including Honolulu ... Repairs of the 24 inch water main is complete and all lanes on Kalanianaole Highway are open. Update on Wake Up 2day. ... Panda Express Hawaii celebrates the Chinese News Year. January 25, 2017. As the home of American Chinese cuisine, the ... If youre looking for something to do this weekend, Hawaii CW Star, Mikey Monis has you covered in todays Whats Up Weekend ...
24 hours on Oahu - Matador Network
Popular Kuhio Highway in Hawaii reopens after a 14-month closure Eben Diskin Jul 3, 2019 ... More on Hawaii. Sponsored Sustainable travel guide: Kauai, Hawaii Coco Zickos Jan 7, 2020 ... Hawaiis Volcanoes National Park opens after a four-month closure - with no lava in sight Eben Diskin Sep 25, 2018 ... Once there, you can rest easily knowing you maximized the sunshine and saw more in a single day than some Hawaii visitors do in ...
National Views Archives - Page 3 of 266 - West Hawaii Today
A Writer's World: How to Make it in Hawai'i - Honolulu Magazine - August 2019 - Hawaii
Is self-publishing the answer? Whos writing the next Great Hawaii Novel? Why wont New York pay attention to us? We push the ... lucky we live Hawaii, the only state with its own regional literature. But, lately, its only gotten harder to make a go of it ... A Writers World: How to Make it in Hawaii. Yes, lucky we live Hawaii, the only state with its own regional literature. But, ... After all, for 59 years in Hawaii theres been a concerted effort to live down James Micheners 937-page-potboiler Hawaii, to ...
Raising the Steaks: Kunoa Cattle Delivers Local, Grass-Fed Beef to the O'ahu Market - Honolulu Magazine - August 2019 - Hawaii
... restaurants and schools-something Hawaii ranchers have been trying to do for two decades. ... How the Hawaii cattle ranch began supplying Oahus supermarkets, ... Hawaii ranchers once supplied all of Hawaiis beef, but they relied on importing grain to do so. When ranchers on the ... The Hawaii Cattlemens Council estimates we import around 90% of the beef we eat, and ship away about 75% of Hawaiis 120,000 ...
UH Health Services - Title IX and The Office of Institutional Equity
Part Time Event Specialist ACO Jobs in Kapaa, HI - Advantage Solutions
Bow Lake Vacations 2018: Package & Save up to $603 | Expedia
Biological Conservation Newsletter - No. 201
Hauula Fire Station Number 15 / Hauula Fire Station Number 15, Hawaii, United States, North America
Hauula Fire Station Number 15 is a building(s) in Hawaii, United States, North America. ... TIKI MOON VILLAS 55-367 Kamehameha Highway, Laie. Turtle Bay 57-091 Kamehameha Hwy, Kahuku. ... Weather near Hauula Fire Station Number 15 Last report from Wheeler Air Force Base / Oahu, HI 28.1km away. Temperature: 22°C / ... Geographic features & Photographs around Hauula Fire Station Number 15 in Hawaii, United States ...
Phonograph record - Wikipedia
Peter Goldmark, the man who developed the 33 1⁄3 rpm record, developed the Highway Hi-Fi 16 2⁄3 rpm record to be played in ... This was intended for use by hi-fi amplifier manufacturers. If records were engineered to sound good on hi-fi amplifiers using ... In 1951, at the beginning of the post-World War II high fidelity (hi-fi) popularity, the Audio Engineering Society (AES) ... "hi-fi" era, when stereo gear could provide a much wider range of audio than before). Also around 1953, Bell Records released a ...
- Kamehameha Highway instead of Route 99). (wikipedia.org)
- South Vineyard Boulevard » Wai'alae Avenue » Kalaniana'ole Highway » Kailua Road » Oneawa Street » Mōkapu Boulevard » Kāne'ohe Bay Drive » Kamehameha Highway. (wikipedia.org)
- Nimitz Highway » Kamehameha Highway. (wikipedia.org)
- Hop back in your flashy rental and drive along the 72 up Kaneohe where you'll pick up the 83, also known as Kamehameha Highway (aka Kam Highway) - your ticket to Oahu's famous North Shore. (matadornetwork.com)
- Protesters link arms and stand their ground as several pieces of heavy equipment are brought to the site of a protest off Kamehameha Highway today near Kahuku, which some of the protesters claimed was an aggressive move. (staradvertiser.com)
- A group opposed to a planned wind farm on Oahu's North Shore are protesting along Kamehameha Highway in Kahuku today in an effort to stop development of the project. (staradvertiser.com)
- How the Hawai'i cattle ranch began supplying O'ahu's supermarkets, restaurants and schools-something Hawai'i ranchers have been trying to do for two decades. (honolulumagazine.com)
- For when Farias talks about beef, he talks about building Hawai'i's food security, how healthy cattle mean healthy soil, which is really the foundation of healthy everything, and how ranchers manage more open space in Hawai'i than any private landowner (overseeing the equivalent acreage of two islands the size of O'ahu)-so really, shouldn't we be paying more attention to our ranchers? (honolulumagazine.com)
- In the past five years, however, Kunoa has achieved what Hawai'i's cattle industry has been attempting over the past 20-delivering local, grass-fed beef to the O'ahu market, from supermarkets to schools. (honolulumagazine.com)
- Three people were taken to Hilo Medical Center after two cars crashed about 2:30 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 15 at the intersection of Mamaki Street and Highway 11 in Puna. (hawaii247.com)
- Big Island police arrested a 32-year-old Hilo man for first-degree negligent injury Sunday (August 15) immediately following a major traffic collision at the intersection of Highway 11 and Mamaki Street in Hilo. (hawaii247.com)
- 10 Physician - Hawaii Facility is in Search of a Locum Tenens Obstetrician Hilo, HI, USA Competitive compensation * 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant * Charter member of NALTO. (healthcarehiring.com)
- 4 Registered Nurse - Intensive Care Unit Travel Nurse Assignment in Hilo, Hawaii Hilo, HI, USA These nurses work in the critical care unit of a hospital or healthcare facility and look after patients who have experienced invasive surgery, accidents, trauma or organ failure. (healthcarehiring.com)
- 14 Scrub OR Tech opening in Hilo, Hawaii Hilo, HI, USA Aya Healthcare has an immediate opening for the following position: Scrub, OR Tech in Hilo, Hawaii. (healthcarehiring.com)
- The following Hilo, HI Area plastic surgery practices feature board certified plastic surgeons who perform breast augmentation with saline and/or silicone gel breast implants. (implantinfo.com)
- Please select the link below to learn more about Hilo, HI Area breast implants Or Hilo, HI Area breast augmentation by these Hilo, HI Area plastic surgeons. (implantinfo.com)
- Each of the Hilo, HI Area breast augmentation and breast implants plastic surgeons listed on this Hilo, HI Area page has an informative microsite that includes information on the practice, biographical and educational information on the plastic surgeons, Hilo, HI Area plastic surgeons, before and after photos of Hilo, HI Area breast implant and breast augmentation patients, and complete contact information for the practice. (implantinfo.com)
- You may contact any one of these Hilo, HI Area plastic surgery practices using the contact information on their microsite. (implantinfo.com)
- Route numbers are organized so that the initial digit corresponds to the island: Numbers beginning with 1 or 2: Hawaii Numbers beginning with 3: Maui Numbers beginning with 4: Molokai, Lanai Numbers beginning with 5: Kauai Numbers beginning with 6 to 9: Oahu In general, two-digit numbers are primary highways, while secondary state highways are given three-digit numbers. (wikipedia.org)
- The City and County of Honolulu no longer requires business licenses for these facilities because of Act 35, Session Laws of Hawaii 2001, so the sanitation certificate is unnecessary for Oahu. (hawaii.gov)
- Since then, its support has grown significantly: The company gives about $150,000 annually to support programs throughout Oahu, including athletic programs in the neighborhoods where Hawaii Self Storage does business, Ho says. (hawaiibusiness.com)
- Since 2005, Hawaii Self Storage has given nearly $250,000 in college scholarships to more than 60 Oahu public-school graduates. (hawaiibusiness.com)
- There will also be the Hawaii Department of Agriculture's Plant Quarantine Branch, Oahu Invasive Species Committee, and much more. (hawaii.edu)
- Below is a partial list of state highways in Hawai'i. (wikipedia.org)
- The current state (then territorial) highway numbering system was established in 1955. (wikipedia.org)
- When referring to highways, Hawai'i residents usually refer to state highways by their names instead of their route numbers (e.g. (wikipedia.org)
- 12 Paraprofessional Skills Trainer - All Islands Moloka'i, HI, USA RCM Health Care Services is hiring Paraprofessionals to work with students at schools in the State of Hawaii! (healthcarehiring.com)
- I didn't agree with this arbitrary decision, as I believe there is a way to continue the much-needed capacity program, along with maintaining the existing inventory of state roads and highways. (westhawaiitoday.com)
- Yes, lucky we live Hawai'i, the only state with its own regional literature. (honolulumagazine.com)
- Two separate road rage highway shootings have led to an arrest by Rhode Island State Police. (news24.com)
- According to our research of Hawaii and other state lists, there were 15 registered sex offenders living in 96743 zip code as of December 02, 2020 . (city-data.com)
- We ask for your support and stand ready to assist the state in any way we can to provide urgently needed traffic relief to working people who are commuting each day on the Kea'au-Pahoa Highway. (hawaiireporter.com)
- This heavily traveled, highly congested state highway serves one of the fastest growing regions in our state. (hawaiireporter.com)
- In November the state opened bids on the first phase of the plan to convert the existing shoulder lane system on the highway into permanent lanes, and construction is scheduled to begin by mid-2013. (hawaiireporter.com)
- Looking ahead, we ask your committee to approve state funding for the larger plan to expand more than nine miles of the Kea'au-Pahoa Highway to four lanes. (hawaiireporter.com)
- State studies have shown that four intersections along this highway rank among the most dangerous in the state based on the numbers of serious accidents, and improvements to this thoroughfare have become an urgent matter of public safety. (hawaiireporter.com)
- We are now requesting $3.5 million in state funding to initiate planning for the third phase of the Ane Keohokalole Highway from Hina Lani Street to Ka'iminani Drive. (hawaiireporter.com)
- Oregon State Police say one driver has died following a crash on Highway 140. (kdrv.com)
- Community members dropped off cheeseburgers and pizza Sunday night and homemade muffins, fruit and bottled water this morning at an open canopy tent set up near the park outfitted with Hawaii state flags flying overhead and ti leaves tied to tent poles. (staradvertiser.com)
- An additional 20% service charge plus HI state tax will be added for each Spa service. (turtlebayresort.com)
- StateStandard Highway Pavement (SSHP)" specifications - SSHP specifications is used throughout this document to identify the current State specifications for HMA highway pavements covering materials, mix design and selection, manufacture, transport, placement, compaction and acceptance of HMA pavement as well as the contractor's quality control plan and requirements. (slideserve.com)
- State Standard Specifications Manual (SSSM)" - SSSM is used throughout this document to identify the current edition of the State Standard Specifications of Highway Construction, State Standard Specifications for Transportation Systems, State Standard Specification for Road and Bridge Construction, or any other title used for a SSSM. (slideserve.com)
- the state highway fund. (scribd.com)
- A study led by researchers at the University of Hawai'i (UH) at Mānoa and University of Southern California (USC) and published today in the journal Science revealed that this biological response hinged on unexpectedly high concentrations of nitrate, despite the negligible amount of nitrogen in basaltic lava . (phys.org)
- For more information, contact Duke Sevilla, Pool Manager, at [email protected]maui.hi.us or call (808) 270-6135. (mauicounty.gov)
- Where can you find a list of world times that includes Maui, Hawaii? (reference.com)
- The counties of Kauai, Maui, and Hawaii never required a sanitation certificate for these types of businesses. (hawaii.gov)
- Lahaina Hawaii is the hot spot on the island of Maui, second in popularity on. (destination360.com)
- Hawaii portal U.S. Roads portal Cite error: The named reference table1 was invoked but never defined (see the help page). (wikipedia.org)
- Built specifically for sightseeing road trips and modeled on the mountain roads of Europe, the highway is arguably the jewel of the Northwest and an ideal route to enjoy fall foliage in the region. (travelchannel.com)
- This West Side Highway along the Hudson River in Manhattan connects at 72nd Street to Henry Hudson Parkway through Riverside Park but its name is sometimes used for both roads. (wikimedia.org)
- 6 LRS Healthcare is seeking for RN/RN-CVOR - Cardiovascular Operating Room Wailuku, HI, USA For well over a decade, LRS Healthcare has been an industry leader in ROC-Cardiovascular Operating Room (CVOR)-Critical Need staffing. (healthcarehiring.com)
- 9 Physician - Locum Tenens Otolaryngologist Needed in Hawaii Wailuku, HI, USA This is an excellent opportunity to work with a seasoned group of professionals who are passionate about patient care . (healthcarehiring.com)
- Get hands-on at the Hawaii Nature Center in Wailuku, or become a Junior Ranger at the Haleakala Visitor Center. (gohawaii.com)
- 2 Emergency Room Nurse - Emergency Nurse - Travel - (ER RN) - Kamuela Waimea, HI, USA Job Benefits At American Mobile Healthcare we take care of our travelers! (healthcarehiring.com)
- Waimea, HI, USA OR RN's provide effective communication to patient/family, team members, and other healthcare professionals for all OR patients. (healthcarehiring.com)
- 7 LRS Healthcare is seeking for RN/RN-ED - Emergency Department Kapaau, HI, USA For well over a decade, LRS Healthcare has been an industry leader in RN - ER, CAH, LTC Float D, E, N. staffing. (healthcarehiring.com)
- 8 ICU/Critical Care RN needed for 12WKS travel assignment HI, USA During this time we have learned exactly what healthcare professionals are looking for in travel assignments and adapted our business to be the best fit for these. (healthcarehiring.com)
- 11 Home Health RN - Registered Nurse Kāne'ohe, HI, USA Alegiant Healthcare is looking for an RN to deliver the highest quality care to home-bound patients. (healthcarehiring.com)
- 14 Travel Nurse - OR Honolulu, HI, USA Host Healthcare has a great travel nurse opportunity. (healthcarehiring.com)
- 16 Customer Service Representative Honolulu, HI, USA Company Description The passion to change the way healthcare is delivered permeates everyone and everything at agilon health . (healthcarehiring.com)
- 1 Labor & Delivery Nurse - Travel - Travel (LD RN) - Kealakekua Kealakekua, HI, USA Job Benefits At American Mobile Healthcare we take care of our travelers! (healthcarehiring.com)
- 5 LRS Healthcare is seeking for RN/RN-Psychiatry Kealakekua, HI, USA For well over a decade, LRS Healthcare has been an industry leader in RN staffing. (healthcarehiring.com)
- 10 Travel RN - Registered Nurse: PACU Honolulu, HI, USA What makes Go Healthcare Staffing Different? (healthcarehiring.com)
- 16 MNA Healthcare Critical Care (CCU)-Intensive Care / Coronary Nurse (ICU) RN position in Honolulu, HI Honolulu, HI, USA MNA Healthcare is currently selecting a(n) Critical Care ( CCU )-Intensive Care / Coronary Nurse ( ICU ) RN for a 13-week assignment at our Top Rated Facility in Honolulu, HI. (healthcarehiring.com)
- semi trailer on the road, highway. (pond5.com)
- MODESTO - A small plane crash-landed Friday evening along Highway 99 near Crows Landing Road. (fox40.com)
- This road was the largest expenditure of American Recovery & Reinvestment Act money for transportation infrastructure in Hawai'i, and stands as a powerful reminder of what we can accomplish with teamwork and cooperation between government, the private sector, cultural and environmental organizations, and the community. (hawaiireporter.com)
- Crews will be drilling Wednesday on Highway 231 as they work around the clock to find a way to repair the road. (waaytv.com)
- It has officially been one week since crews first closed parts of Highway 231, and now, the road is closed indefinitely. (waaytv.com)
- As of 6:30 p.m. police are still on scene investigating the crash with the Puna bound lanes of Highway 11 still closed to traffic. (hawaii247.com)
- At around 9:30 Wednesday morning, Troopers from the Central Point Area Command responded to a 2 vehicle crash on Highway 140 near milepost 22 that had both lanes blocked. (kdrv.com)
- 7 Travel PICU RN Honolulu, HI, USA Supplemental Health Care has partnered with a hospital in Honolulu, Hawaii in order to find a PICU RN that is currently looking for a 12 week travel assignment! (healthcarehiring.com)
- 9 ICU Travel RN Honolulu, HI, USA Supplemental Health Care travel nursing is partnering with a hospital in Honolulu, Hawaii that has an availability for a 13 week contract in the Intensive Care Unit. (healthcarehiring.com)
- Put the phones down and make memories to last a lifetime with these thrilling activities on the island of Hawaii. (travelchannel.com)
- There's never been a better time to visit the island of Hawaii. (matadornetwork.com)
- Kīlauea lava entry on the southeast coastline of Hawai'i Island as seen from UH research vessel Kaimikai o Kanaloa. (phys.org)
- From underwater to outer space, the island of Hawaii is a family favorite. (gohawaii.com)
- Hawaii Island County Mayor Billy Kenoi testified at the Legislature in Honolulu today before the Senate Ways & Means and House Finance committees. (hawaiireporter.com)