Head Injuries, Penetrating
Trauma Severity Indices
An abnormal direct communication between an artery and a vein without passing through the CAPILLARIES. An A-V fistula usually leads to the formation of a dilated sac-like connection, arteriovenous aneurysm. The locations and size of the shunts determine the degree of effects on the cardiovascular functions such as BLOOD PRESSURE and HEART RATE.
Vascular System Injuries
Injuries to blood vessels caused by laceration, contusion, puncture, or crush and other types of injuries. Symptoms vary by site and mode of injuries and may include bleeding, bruising, swelling, pain, and numbness. It does not include injuries secondary to pathologic function or diseases such as ATHEROSCLEROSIS.
Wounds and Injuries
Cause of Death
Tomography, X-Ray Computed
Studies used to test etiologic hypotheses in which inferences about an exposure to putative causal factors are derived from data relating to characteristics of persons under study or to events or experiences in their past. The essential feature is that some of the persons under study have the disease or outcome of interest and their characteristics are compared with those of unaffected persons.
Not an aneurysm but a well-defined collection of blood and CONNECTIVE TISSUE outside the wall of a blood vessel or the heart. It is the containment of a ruptured blood vessel or heart, such as sealing a rupture of the left ventricle. False aneurysm is formed by organized THROMBUS and HEMATOMA in surrounding tissue.
Soft Tissue Injuries
Injuries of tissue other than bone. The concept is usually general and does not customarily refer to internal organs or viscera. It is meaningful with reference to regions or organs where soft tissue (muscle, fat, skin) should be differentiated from bones or bone tissue, as "soft tissue injuries of the hand".
An island in the Greater Antilles in the West Indies. Its capital is Kingston. It was discovered in 1494 by Columbus and was a Spanish colony 1509-1655 until captured by the English. Its flourishing slave trade was abolished in the 19th century. It was a British colony 1655-1958 and a territory of the West Indies Federation 1958-62. It achieved full independence in 1962. The name is from the Arawak Xaymaca, rich in springs or land of springs. (From Webster's New Geographical Dictionary, 1988, p564 & Room, Brewer's Dictionary of Names, 1992, p267)
A province of Canada lying between the provinces of Manitoba and Quebec. Its capital is Toronto. It takes its name from Lake Ontario which is said to represent the Iroquois oniatariio, beautiful lake. (From Webster's New Geographical Dictionary, 1988, p892 & Room, Brewer's Dictionary of Names, 1992, p391)
A chronic endemic form of hypoplasia of the dental enamel caused by drinking water with a high fluorine content during the time of tooth formation, and characterized by defective calcification that gives a white chalky appearance to the enamel, which gradually undergoes brown discoloration. (Jablonski's Dictionary of Dentistry, 1992, p286)
Shooting of William Chapman
An autopsy on Chapman found no evidence of a close-range gunshot, indicating that he was shot from several feet away. He was ... According to witnesses, Chapman broke free but then stepped back towards Rankin, at which point Rankin shot him twice. He was ... "Autopsy indicates officer shot unarmed teen William Chapman from distance". the Guardian. "Stephen Rankin: the military-trained ...
Loibl broke free, backed against a wall, and shot himself dead. Grimmie was on the floor and bleeding from the head; after CPR ... An autopsy revealed that Grimmie was shot once in the head and twice in the chest. Her death was declared a homicide. The ... Christina also suffered three gunshot wounds to her torso." The second handgun was found on the floor at the venue; the head of ... "Christina Grimmie Autopsy Report" (PDF). Autopsyfiles. Retrieved January 16, 2019. "Gunman Who Killed 'The Voice' Singer Had ...
Halik (TV series)
The childhood friends had not seen each other since they broke up a decade ago. Ace's unreasonable jealousy drives him to get ... At the same time, Jacky's mother dies from a self inflicted gunshot to her chest, which Jacky refuses to believe. In fact, ... Mauro bribes the Coroner to fake the autopsy results. Days before her death, she returns Gustin's missing portfolio to Lino and ...
Joseph Choi conducted an autopsy and determined that the body was that of a human male who had died of a gunshot wound to the ... When the mannequin's arm broke off, a human bone and muscle tissue were visible. Police were called and the mummified corpse ... McCurdy was killed by a single gunshot wound to the chest which he sustained while lying down. McCurdy's body was subsequently ... After spending two hours breaking through the bank wall with a hammer, McCurdy placed a nitroglycerin charge around the door of ...
Death of LaVena Johnson
The autopsy report and photographs revealed Johnson had a broken nose, black eye, loose teeth, burns from a corrosive chemical ... on her genitals, and a gunshot wound that seemed inconsistent with suicide. Several reporters have suspected that the chemical ...
During Bianzino's autopsy, several signs of violence emerged, including broken ribs, damage to the liver and spleen, and ... Policeman Luigi Spaccarotella intervened and opened fire, killing Gabriele Sandri with a single gunshot wound to his neck. The ... The police picked him up and in the process of his arrest broke his arm and locked him in a cell for nearly six hours with no ... Police broke the fingers of a handcuffed man and raided restaurants and bars to find radical demonstrators. Police brutality ...
Christopher Dorner shootings and manhunt
"SHERIFF'S OFFICE: AUTOPSY SHOWS FORMER COP DORNER DIED FROM SINGLE GUNSHOT WOUND TO THE HEAD". Associated Press. Archived from ... "Breaking News". Fox News Channel. Archived from the original on February 12, 2013. Retrieved February 13, 2013. "Dorner's ... On February 15, the sheriff's office announced the autopsy showed Dorner died from a single gunshot wound to the head, with ... Shortly thereafter, a single gunshot was heard from the cabin. As the fire continued, ammunition was exploding from within the ...
Timeline of the Syrian civil war (May-August 2011)
He joined his family in a rally to break the siege of the city of Daraa. He was detained among hundreds of Syrians during the ... According to his autopsy he was shot down after cutting his genitals. The chief of Syria's medical examiners association Dr. ... Hamza Ali Al-Khateeb's tortured lifeless body was delivered to his family with three gunshot wounds, his genitals cut off & ... Akram El-Shaar denied that Hamza was tortured, claimed that he supervised the autopsy in Damascus and that the boy did not have ...
The autopsy determined he had died from two gunshot wounds. When the shooting occurred, Nakiea's sister, Shackelia Jackson, had ... Shackelia Jackson said: "The system is broken... We should at least have the opportunity to go to trial, to have a jury hear ...
Behind Green Lights
The lieutenant notices there is very little blood for a fatal gunshot, so he orders another autopsy, by someone other than ... Yager makes a break for it, but is caught. At Detective Oppenheimer's suggestion, Carson then takes Janet Bradley out. Carole ...
Brueske was pronounced dead, and an autopsy of his corpse revealed that he had suffered two non-fatal gunshot injuries to the ... Brueske died in an attempt to break through the Heinrich-Heine-Straße border crossing in a truck, and was the first Berlin Wall ... After midnight they drove at the Heinrich-Heine-Straße border crossing at about 70 km/h (44 mph), breaking through the first ... deciding to break through the border with a truck. On April 17, 1962, Brueske borrowed a truck from his workplace then loaded ...
Murder of Santos Rodriguez
Vincent DiMaio, who conducted Santos' autopsy. Dr. DiMaio confirmed that Santos was killed by a gunshot wound to his head and ... Afterwards, groups broke off from the march and latecomers joined the groups as they headed back towards City Hall. The crowd ... Foster also stated that he was at the driver's door of the car where David and Santos were sitting when he heard a gunshot and ... He investigated the scene and found that a desk drawer was open in the station, a rear window was broken out, and a cigarette ...
Autopsy results placed the time of death for the three women as sometime between 6pm and 7pm on the day before. Their bodies ... Violence began to break out and this was Sakine's first experience in an uprising situation. Many of her friends were arrested ... The three women were found dead with gunshot wounds in the information center on Thursday morning. This was the first time that ... When the police arrived they grabbed Sakine and tried and forced her into the car, she was somehow able to break free and ran ...
Proof decided to break up this version of the group in 1996. Proof reformed the group in mid-1996. This time Proof called ... An autopsy revealed that he did not have any illegal drugs in his system. Proof's lawyer, David Gorosh, ... Bender was not immediately killed by the gunshot but died a week later from his injuries. In response to Proof shooting Bender ... The bouncer Mario Etheridge then pulled out his gun and fired two shots into the air to break the fight up, but instead the ...
Anna Mae Aquash
... but after a second autopsy two weeks later, was found to have been murdered by an execution-style gunshot. Initially, her death ... In 1972 Pictou participated in the Trail of Broken Treaties march of American Indian activists to Washington, D.C. Protesters ... An autopsy was conducted by medical practitioner W. O. Brown, who wrote: "it appears she had been dead for about 10 days," and ... AIM arranged for a second autopsy to be conducted by Dr. Garry Peterson, a pathologist from Minneapolis. He found that she had ...
Shooting of Paul O'Neal
"3rd cop loses police powers; autopsy shows man shot in South Shore died from a gunshot wound". Chicago Tribune. July 30, 2016. ... two officers were fired for breaking Chicago Police Department internal regulations for firing at O'Neal's vehicle on a ... O'Neal died from a single gunshot wound to the back. About fifteen shots were fired in total by the three officers. " ... Lee, William (17 August 2016). "Paul O'Neal fatally shot by police in back: autopsy". Chicago Tribune. Retrieved 17 August 2016 ...
The autopsy revealed that he had sustained a gunshot wound in the back, causing him to drown in the river. His time of death ... It was the first successful breakout from Texan death row since Raymond Hamilton was broken out by Bonnie and Clyde on January ... After the cells were locked for the night, they broke through a door to the recreational yard and then through a separating ... and then drowned due to the severity of his gunshot wound preventing him from being able to get out of the river. As a direct ...
Death of Hamza Ali Al-Khateeb
A video of his body filmed several days after his death showed numerous injuries, including broken bones, gunshot wounds, burn ... El-Shaar said that he supervised the autopsy in Damascus and that the boy did not have any sign of torture. He also claimed ... On May 25, 2011, his body was delivered to his family, having been badly bruised, along with burn marks, three gunshot wounds, ... he joined his family in a rally to break the siege of the city of Daraa. "Everybody seemed to be going to the protest, so he ...
An autopsy revealed that the police bullet had entered Hall's cheek and lodged in his neck but was not fatal. The cause of ... In an attempt to break the deadlock, the police contacted Hall's father in prison and arranged for the two men to speak on the ... death was determined to be a self-inflicted gunshot to the temple. The incident is believed to be Britain's longest police ... The London Fire Brigade attempted to tackle the blaze and armed police officers used baton rounds to break the windows and ...
China Airlines Flight 611
The in-flight break-up was caused by improper repairs to the aircraft 22 years earlier. As of 2021, the crash remains the ... Only the three recovered flight crew member bodies were autopsied. The victims' bodies were photographed and their clothing and ... explosives or gunshots. There was no distress signal or communication sent out prior to the crash. Radar data suggests that the ... "Crashed China Airlines Plane Said to Break up in Sky". People's Daily. 27 May 2002. Retrieved 8 July 2020. "China missile ruled ...
Shooting of Stephon Clark
The county autopsy, conducted by forensic pathologist Dr. Keng-Chih Su, indicated that Clark had been shot once in the front of ... Police added that Clark might have used either a concrete block or an aluminum gutter railing to break a sliding glass door at ... "You could reasonably conclude that he received seven gunshot wounds from his back." The Sacramento County Coroner's report was ... According to an independent autopsy, Clark was shot eight times, including six times in the back. The report found that one of ...
List of murdered hip hop musicians
"Gunshot Wounds Kill Dj Uncle Al". Sun-Sentinel. September 11, 2001. Retrieved December 29, 2013. Rosario, David (October 13, ... Martins, Chris (May 22, 2014). "Peanut Butter Wolf Breaks Down His 10 Favorite Songs From the Charizma Box Set". Spin. ... Ford, Dana (December 9, 2012). "Notorious B.I.G. autopsy released, 15 years after his death". CNN. Retrieved November 11, 2015 ... Lindsey, Craig D. (February 11, 1999). "That's the Breaks". Houston Press. Retrieved December 29, 2013. Aguilar, Elva (February ...
RIS: Delitti Imperfetti (season 3)
The autopsy leaves no doubt; the serial lets women die of starvation, in the most atrocious way possible, between torture and ... In a fight with Venturi, Vasari is wounded by Marshal De Biase with a gunshot. Taken to the hospital he will go into a coma and ... Venturi goes down inside the cave and with his disabled hand breaks the unbreakable glass that separates him from Francesca and ...
List of terrorist incidents in 2015
"Autopsy Reveals Eritrean Asylum Seeker Died From Gunshot Wounds, Not Lynching". Haaretz. 21 October 2015. Retrieved 31 October ... "Breaking news on Kabul, Kabul, Afghanistan". breakingnews.com. Retrieved 19 August 2017. "Death toll in Kabul suicide attack". ... "Breaking news on Kabul, Kabul, Afghanistan". breakingnews.com. Retrieved 19 August 2017. "Afghanistan: Taliban suicide bomb ...
Home (The X-Files)
When Paster breaks down the front door of the house, he is decapitated by a booby trap, before the brothers rip the body apart ... During an autopsy, the agents discover that the baby suffocated by inhaling dirt-meaning it was buried alive. Scully suggests ... The two youngest sons withstand several gunshots before dying, one of them impaled on another booby trap. Afterwards, the ...
Killing of Breonna Taylor
An autopsy was conducted on Taylor, and her cause of death was determined to be homicide. The death certificate also notes that ... she received five gunshot wounds to the body. The coroner denied The Courier-Journal's request for a copy of the autopsy. The ... The lawsuit states that Taylor and Walker thought the apartment had been broken into by criminals and that "they were in ... He alleged that the gunshot wound caused severe damage and that Mattingly was "entitled to, and should, use the legal process ...
The subsequent autopsy revealed an amount of damage and scar tissue through his back and neck which is usually only seen in ... After being hit, he was thrown over twenty feet before landing on the asphalt, breaking both his legs as well as severely ... On August 15, 2012, he died from an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound in his Los Angeles home, aged 56. ... Birch was sitting in the studio lobby reading a magazine during a break and he noticed a shadow blocking his light. As he ...
2003 standoff in Abbeville, South Carolina
Brett Woodard, who performed the autopsies on the slain officers, gave the jury physical descriptions of the wounds sustained ... According to testimony, following the gunshot, Wilson would immediately have lost all feeling below the wound and died shortly ... The bullet traveled through Wilson, striking his aorta artery and breaking his backbone. ... He would have lost consciousness almost immediately after the gunshot wound was inflicted. Woodard also testified that Wilson's ...
Mass graves in Chechnya
October 8, 2004: A mass grave of three women, all of whom were killed by gunshot wounds to the head, was discovered in Grozny. ... Many were booby-trappped and some bore signs of mutilation including stab wounds, broken limbs, severed fingernails and ... had buried the rest of the bodies without prior notice and without performing adequate autopsies or collecting crucial evidence ... Pro-Moscow Grozny mayor Beslan Gantamirov announced that 17 bodies with gunshot wounds had been discovered in the basement of a ...
The Brain Eaters
The container is broken, a fight ensues, and a hissing sound is heard. Glenn Cameron (Factor) and his fiancée, Elaine Cameron ( ... An autopsy reveals something strange. The doctor (Doug Banks) and Kettering find a dead creature of unknown origin attached to ... As he does, Kettering hits the mayor, who discharges several gunshots. The mayor is shot and killed in the hallway by a deputy ...
Killing of Breonna Taylor
Autopsy and death certificate. An autopsy was conducted on Taylor, and her cause of death was determined to be homicide. The ... Walker said that he and Taylor believed intruders were breaking into the apartment. He initially told police during his ... He alleged that the gunshot wound caused severe damage and that Mattingly was "entitled to, and should, use the legal process ... The coroner denied The Courier-Journal's request for a copy of the autopsy. The newspaper was appealing to the attorney ...
A Soviet autopsy on Helga's body noted "several black and blue bruises", indicating that she probably woke up and struggled ... The child's jaw might also have been broken. On 3 May 1945, the day after Soviet troops led by Lt. Col. Ivan Klimenko had ... while the family were in the Führerbunker they heard the sound of Hitler's self-inflicted gunshot. Helmut, who mistakenly took ... Their bodies were brought to the Buchau Cemetery in Berlin for autopsy and inquest by Soviet doctors. In spite of repeated ...
Assassination of John F. Kennedy
The stated cause of death in the autopsy report was "hemorrhage secondary to gunshot wound of the chest". Arrested ... According to the Guinness Book of World Records, that works out to a record-breaking $615,384 per second.. ... Autopsy. Main article: John F. Kennedy autopsy. The autopsy was performed at the Bethesda Naval Hospital in Bethesda, Maryland ... The choice of autopsy hospital in the Washington, D.C., area was made at the request of Mrs. Kennedy, on the basis that John F ...
An 8-month study in Iraq performed in 2010 and published in 2011 reports on autopsies of 30 gunshot victims struck with high- ... found that ballistic pressure waves can break bones. Tikka et al. reports abdominal pressure changes produced in pigs hit ... Autopsy findingsEdit. Proponents of the concept point to human autopsy results demonstrating brain hemorrhaging from fatal hits ... a b Chamberlin FT, Gun Shot Wounds, in Handbook for Shooters and Reloaders, Vol. II, Ackley PO, ed., Plaza Publishing, Salt ...
Only six of the 81 soldiers died of gunshot wounds. Captains Fetterman and Brown are reputed to have committed suicide by ... decided to undertake a large military operation against Fort Kearny before winter snows forced them to break up their large ... shooting each other in the head to avoid capture, but the official army autopsy report gives the throat wound as the cause of ...
Song Ci ruled regulation about autopsy report for court, how to protect the evidence in the examining process, the reason ... For example, the book also described how to distinguish between a drowning (water in the lungs) and strangulation (broken neck ... explosive and gunshot residue. ... used to determine the degree of force used in breaking and ... Alexander Lacassagne, who taught Locard, produced autopsy standards on actual forensic cases. ...
The Notorious B.I.G.
His autopsy, which was released 15 years after his death, showed that only the final shot was fatal; it entered through his ... "broke and depressed" when he made his debut. The final song on Wallace's debut album, "Suicidal Thoughts", featured his " ... Drive-by homicide (gunshot wounds). Resting place. Cremated, ashes given to family members. ... "Notorious B.I.G. Autopsy Report Released". HipHop DX. Retrieved December 7, 2012 ...
Ashtabula River railroad disaster
The smoking car, having broken free of the passenger coach ahead of it, moved more freely. It struck the forward part of the ... Two official autopsies were conducted in 1878. Both concluded that Collins had been murdered. For unknown reasons, law ... LS&MS chief engineer Charles Collins was found dead in his bedroom of a gunshot wound to the head. Having tendered his ... The critical issue, Åkesson says, is that the broken lug on the southern angle block atop the joint between the second and ...
The Notorious B.I.G.
His autopsy, which was released 15 years after his death, showed that only the final shot was fatal; it entered through his ... "broke and depressed" when he made his debut. The final song on Wallace's debut album, "Suicidal Thoughts", featured his " ... "Notorious B.I.G. Autopsy Report Released". HipHop DX. Retrieved December 7, 2012 ...
A gunshot wound (GSW) is physical trauma caused by a bullet from a firearm. Damage may include bleeding, broken bones, ... Wikimedia Commons has media related to Gunshot wounds.. *Virtual Autopsy - CT scans of fatal gunshot wounds ... "Gunshot Injuries; Gunshot wounds (GSW) information". patient.info. Retrieved 13 July 2019.. ... "Gunshot wound definition and meaning , Collins English Dictionary". www.collinsdictionary.com. Retrieved 13 July 2019.. ...
History of surgery
Of gun-shot wounds. VII. Of fractures and luxations. VIII. Of the lues venerea. J. Walthoe. Retrieved 7 December 2012.. ... The Sumerians saw sickness as a divine punishment imposed by different demons when an individual broke a rule. For this reason ... The patient later died of complications, though the autopsy found it was for other reasons, as the wound had been ... Theodoric Borgognoni, student of Hugh of Lucca broke with Galen and fought pus with dry wound technique (wound cleansing and ...
Assassination of John F. Kennedy
An autopsy later that day, by Dallas County Medical Examiner Earl Rose, found that Oswald had been killed by a gunshot wound to ... According to the Guinness Book of World Records, that works out to a record-breaking $615,384 per second.. ... Autopsy. Main article: John F. Kennedy autopsy. Kennedy's autopsy was performed at the Bethesda Naval Hospital in Bethesda, ... "Specific considerations pertaining to the John F. Kennedy autopsy". Appendix to Hearings before the Select Committee on ...
List of The 4400 characters
In the follow-up book, Promises Broken by David Mack, Kyle finally realizes that Cassie is not always looking out for his ... Ryland took his role back temporarily while Nina recovered from a gunshot wound. Nina returned as the director of NTAC after ... nine millimeter rounds to the chest at the hands of one of Dennis Ryland's agents and being placed in a body bag for autopsy. ... Limits for this power are unclear; although he is capable of basic healing, having successfully healed broken bones, severe ...
List of unsolved deaths
from a gunshot wound. It is unknown if it was a suicide or murder. Lolo Ferrari (37), was a French dancer, singer and film ... After an autopsy was performed the cause of death could not be proven since the organs were too badly ruined. Alvar Larsson (13 ... He had suffered broken wrists and severe internal injuries. His death was variously attributed to a fall suffered in the stands ... No autopsy was ever conducted so it remains unknown whether Dixit was deliberately poisoned, committed suicide, or if a person ...
Infighting in the Gulf Cartel
The McAllen Police Department refused to comment on how many gunshots were fired, but the preliminary autopsy revealed that ... The brawl broke out between two inmates at around 8:00 a.m. but later extended to the rest of the prison. In the turmoil, the ... When the Rojos turned on the Metros, the largest faction in the Gulf Cartel, firefights broke throughout Tamaulipas and drug ... McAllen, Texas shooting On 27 September 2011 at around 2 a.m. in McAllen, Texas, fatal gunshots were exchanged from one vehicle ...
DNA Doe Project
At the victim's autopsy, a vaccination scar was found on her left arm, and another on her abdomen. In addition, one of her ... The presence of three gunshot wounds upon her body clearly indicated her death was a homicide. One of these wounds contained ... Augenstein, Seth (2018-04-16). "'Buck Skin Girl' Case Break Is Success of New DNA Doe Project". Forensic Magazine. Archived ... Investigators determined the cause of death as homicide by a gunshot wound to the head. Forensic genealogy began on February 25 ...
Based on the autopsies and other evidence, the time of death was determined to be around 8:00 p.m., far earlier than the ... "Gunshot will produce hundreds of stains coming back. I've never seen, I believe the other experts for both the prosecution and ... Evidence was presented that Charles Boney's DNA was found on Kim's underpants, shirt, and broken-off fingernail; and on Jill's ... on Kim's broken off fingernail, and on the stomach of Jill Camm's shirt. These results seem to discredit Boney's assertion that ...
List of Supernatural characters
Dean breaks free and kills two of the three vampires, but Starr goes after Jody. Donna, who broke one of the lenses of her ... Eve dies after biting Dean, who had Phoenix ash in his blood, to which Crowley takes her body for autopsy. In "There Will Be ... Bobby in a quest through the past in which Bobby confronts his worst memories to momentarily recover from his gunshot wound. In ... Rufus appears off-screen in "When the Levee Breaks", when he calls Bobby with news of more of the 66 Seals being broken. In " ...
Claire attempts to break up a fight between Samuel and the burly man who was ripped off at the milk bottles, who then shatters ... Whilst there, Claire negotiates a peaceful surrender for Samuel, which is rendered moot when gunshots ring out, killing Lydia ... and reviving during an autopsy. Claire is also consumed with curiosity about her birth parents, having been adopted when she ... She and West fight, she breaks up with him and after he flies off, her father appears, effectively halting her plans. In "The ...
... but officials withheld the autopsy report from the press until March 8. Cause of death was listed as three gunshot wounds of ... FBI aerial surveillance video shows agents searching the area, then huddling together before breaking up moments later, with ... All wounds were specified as gunshot entry from the back (posterior left shoulder, left upper back and right lower back.) ... The Finicum family commissioned a private autopsy, but declined to make the results public. The Oregon State Police received ...
She broke down after a bird cut her lower eyelid, and filming was halted on doctor's orders. Play media In June 1962, Grace ... For added novelty and impact, the climactic gunshot was hand-coloured red on some copies of the black-and-white film. The ... Bradshaw, Peter (13 October 2017). "78/52 review - Hitchcock's Psycho shower scene gets an expert autopsy". The Guardian. ... It broke box-office records in the United Kingdom, France, South America, the United States and Canada and was a moderate ...
Deaths in October 2020
Charlie Haeger, 37, American baseball player (Chicago White Sox, San Diego Padres, Los Angeles Dodgers), suicide by gunshot. ... Donald Pellmann, 105, American masters athlete, complications from a broken hip. Jay Porter, 87, American baseball player ( ... Dies at 76 Autopsy: Transgender rights activist died from embolism E' morto Pietro Scandelli, corridore professionista con ... Give a Girl a Break), choreographer and model (Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs), Emmy winner (1975). Mario Henderson, 35, ...
Shooting of James Boyd
... testified at the preliminary hearing that Boyd died from gunshot wounds and sheer loss of blood. A May 29, 2014 autopsy report ... McCall represented him on the new charge of breaking the window, and Boyd was referred again to the state mental health ... You hear a gunshot and see smoke rise from the ground." It appears as if Redwine fired his gun into the ground. Redwine's death ... Gilgowski, Nina (May 29, 2014). "Albuquerque, N.M., police shot homeless man three times, in each arm and in back: autopsy ...
Murder of Travis Alexander
After a holiday break, the retrial resumed in January, 2015. Mesa police experts admitted that Alexander's laptop had viruses ... At the time of the murder, Alexander sustained 27 to 29 knife wounds and a gunshot to the head. Arias testified that she killed ... The only witness was the medical examiner who performed the autopsy. Arias's attorneys, who had repeatedly asked to step down ... He sustained 27 to 29 stab wounds, a slit throat, and a gunshot wound to the head. Medical examiner Kevin Horn testified that ...
An autopsy will be performed to determine the cause of death. On 25 November 2006, American forces announced that a detainee ... The sailor is reported to have died from a gunshot wound to the head. On 11 February 2007 Specialist Dennis L. Sellen Jr. of ... On 15 April 2005, a dispute broke out between two groups of detainees at one of the compounds of the Camp Bucca theater ... In April 2004, in Compound 4, a riot broke out in which detainees threw rocks and fashioned weapons out of tent poles. ...
Murder of Selena
That would make for a lot of idiots in [South Texas]." When the news of Selena's death broke, some Americans asked who she was ... During the third hour after the shooting, an autopsy was performed due to overwhelming media interest. It revealed that the ... They have no depth." He then played Selena's songs with gunshot noises in the background. Stern's comments and actions outraged ... When radio station KEDA-AM broke the news of Selena's death, many people accused the staff of lying because the next day was ...
2010 Bratislava shooting
According to autopsy results, Ľubomír Harman was fatally hit into the left side of the chest and afterwards he shot himself. ... In six minutes, they successfully cornered Harman and critically wounded him with numerous gunshots, and Harman then committed ... after the attack the child's father was unsure if it was a hit or just a cut from broken glass). 79-year-old Vincent Fratrič ... the gunshot wasn't fatal. The policemen then decided to encircle the shooter and wait for a tactical unit to arrive. With the ...
Knowledge Bowl Sample Questions | | tdn.com
Autopsy: Tulsa police victim had PCP in system when he died | Crime | Dallas News
An autopsy noted that both of Crutchers lungs were pierced and that he had four broken ribs. ... The Office of the Chief Medical Examiner said Tuesday that the 40-year-old suffered a "penetrating gunshot wound of chest." ... Autopsy: Tulsa police victim had PCP in system when he died Filed under Crime at Oct 2016 Share. * Facebook ... An autopsy report said Crutchers blood tested positive for phencyclidine, also known as PCP or Angel Dust. Medical literature ...
Police: Murder suspect linked to a second homicide, charges filed - Chicago Tribune
An autopsy the next day determined he died of a gunshot wound to the abdomen, according to the medical examiners office. His ... Latest Breaking News. * As violence rages, Chicago police superintendent decides to create new version of swarming citywide ... An autopsy conducted Sept. 21 determined Pearson, of the 6800 block of South Artesian Avenue, died of multiple gunshot wounds ... Most Read • Breaking News. * As violence rages, Chicago police superintendent decides to create new version of swarming ...
Court strikes out six charges against Nnamdi Kanu, others - Punch Newspapers
Teens charged in Kingston Frazier's death to appear in court Mon - Tucson News Now
breaking. Sierra Vista boy dies of gunshot wound. Sierra Vista boy dies of gunshot wound. Updated: Monday, February 19 2018 11: ... that the autopsy for 6-year-old Kingston Frazier has been completed and says the little boy died from multiple gunshot wounds, ... breaking. Teens charged in Kingston Fraziers death to appear in court Monday. 2017-05-18T10:25:32Z. 2018-02-10T18:04:09Z. time ... At this time, we all share the sentiment of a broken heart for Kingston and his family. It is important that we express and ...
Shooting of William Chapman - Wikipedia
An autopsy on Chapman found no evidence of a close-range gunshot, indicating that he was shot from several feet away. He was ... According to witnesses, Chapman broke free but then stepped back towards Rankin, at which point Rankin shot him twice. He was ... "Autopsy indicates officer shot unarmed teen William Chapman from distance". the Guardian. "Stephen Rankin: the military-trained ...
Teens charged in Kingston Frazier's death to appear in court Mon - WLOX.com - The News for South Mississippi
breaking. Teens charged in Kingston Fraziers death to appear in court Monday. 2017-05-18T10:25:32Z. 2017-05-22T19:33:58Z. time ... There were multiple gunshots and there was some trauma to the head, Madison County Sheriff Randy Tucker told us. ... It has been taken to the State Crime Lab, along with the body of the little boy who has been taken there for autopsy. ... At this time, we all share the sentiment of a broken heart for Kingston and his family. It is important that we express and ...
Evansville man sentenced for role in murder | Eyewitness News (WEHT/WTVW)
Evidence: Trayvon Had Bruised Knuckles, Zimmerman Broken Nose | Breitbart
... medical report from George Zimmermans family doctor after the Trayvon Martin shooting shows that Zimmermans nose was broken; ... Meanwhile, the Trayvon Martin autopsy shows that other than his gunshot wound, the only injury on Martin was that the skin on ... Evidence: Trayvon Had Bruised Knuckles, Zimmerman Broken Nose. Ben Shapiro. 15 May 2012. The medical report from George ... ABC News has nothing to say about the broken skin on Martins knuckles. ...
Lebanon, again a model for the Middle East
Teens charged in Kingston Frazier's death to appear in court Mon - KPLC 7 News, Lake Charles, Louisiana
BREAKING: Burned body found near Elms Street. BREAKING: Burned body found near Elms Street. Updated: Wednesday, January 17 2018 ... There were multiple gunshots and there was some trauma to the head, Madison County Sheriff Randy Tucker told us. ... It has been taken to the State Crime Lab, along with the body of the little boy who has been taken there for autopsy. ... breaking. Teens charged in Kingston Fraziers death to appear in court Monday. 2017-05-18T10:25:32Z. 2017-05-22T19:33:58Z. time ...
Christina Grimmie - Wikipedia
Loibl broke free, backed against a wall, and shot himself dead. Grimmie was on the floor and bleeding from the head; after CPR ... An autopsy revealed that Grimmie was shot once in the head and twice in the chest. Her death was declared a homicide. The ... Christina also suffered three gunshot wounds to her torso." The second handgun was found on the floor at the venue; the head of ... "Christina Grimmie Autopsy Report" (PDF). Autopsyfiles. Retrieved January 16, 2019. "Gunman Who Killed The Voice Singer Had ...
Reality By Tom Wolfe | The American Conservative
Read the autopsy report. Martin was free of injuries other than a gunshot wound. ... I dont know which broke this rule first, but neither would Martin have wound up lying dead nor Zimmerman have sustained his ... I have broken up enough issues to know that. At any rate, I am dubious as to the events. A kid looking to avoid Mr. Zimmerman ... He lives in Brooklyn, New York, now and when we spoke to him, he actually broke down in tears. He blames himself for Paula ...
Autopsy Finds Girl Shot Through Her Bedroom Window Had 20 Gunshot Wounds | Crime Time
Crime Time is your destination for true crime stories from around the world, breaking crime news, and information about Oxgens ... Autopsy Finds Girl Shot Through Her Bedroom Window Had 20 Gunshot Wounds. by Jaime Lutz ... A 7-year-old North Carolina girl who was shot and killed while sleeping in her bedroom suffered 20 gunshot wounds, an autopsy ... Its unclear which of the gunshot wounds on Allen are entrance or exit wounds, or in what order the shots were fired, the ...
3 dead, at least 11 wounded in shootings citywide - Chicago Tribune
They each died from suffering multiple gunshot wounds, the office determined following an autopsy. ... News Local news Breaking News 3 dead, at least 11 wounded in shootings citywide. ... The boy suffered a gunshot wound to the midsection and the man suffered a gunshot wound to the head, and both were pronounced ... The man suffered a gunshot wound to the to the right foot and was taken to Mount Sinai Hospital, where he was in good condition ...
Autopsy results in Wayne Mills murder released - Lagniappe Mobile
In addition to the gunshot wound, the autopsy report also states that Mills had multiple injuries. He was found with two broken ... Autopsy results in Wayne Mills murder released. Posted by Stephen Centanni , Jan 20, 2014 , Music Briefs , 0 , ... Mills was killed from a single gunshot to the head, and the death has been ruled a homicide by the Medical Examiners Office. ... With the release of the Nashville Medical Examiners Office autopsy and toxicology report, many who were left with questions ...
Autopsies reveal details of San Bernardino terror attack - AP News - Breaking News
Autopsies reveal details of San Bernardino terror attack - AP News: LOS ANGELES (AP) - Autopsies released Friday of the 14 .02/ ... Johnsons autopsy shows he died of a gunshot wound to the right thigh, though he also was hit in the back, elbow and buttocks. ... Bet-Badal, a native of Iran who came to the U.S. when she was 18 to escape Christian persecution, died of a gunshot wound to ... LOS ANGELES (AP) - Autopsies released Friday of the 14 victims of the San Bernardino terror attack confirm that all died ...
MEMORANDUM DECISION AND ORDER The Petition for Writ of Habeas Corpus for Parks v. Carlin :: Justia Dockets & Filings
... gunshot wounds, stabbing wounds, broken bones, all those sort of things, none of which were present. And what youre trying to ... Jeffery Reynolds performed an autopsy on Sarah and the unborn child, who about 19-20 weeks old. In the autopsy report, he ... Jonathan L. Arden, a Virginia pathologist, to review the autopsy findings. Dr. Arden challenged Dr. Reynolds autopsy ... It was an autopsy, not an ultrasound, that revealed the child was a daughter. Added to the babys death was the burning of her ...
autopsy photograph Current News, Breaking News - BelleNews.com
The alleged autopsy picture of Tamerlan Tsarnaevs body shows multiple gunshot wounds and a massive open gash that spans from ... Home Tags Posts tagged with "autopsy photograph". autopsy photograph. Tamerlan Tsarnaev autopsy photo shows horrific injures as ... An alleged autopsy photograph of Tamerlan Tsarnaev that was leaked Friday shows multiple gunshot wounds and a massive open gash ... An alleged autopsy photograph of Boston Marathon bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev was leaked on Friday after he was deadly ...
Trayvon/zimmerman scenario. | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
WFTV has learned that the medical examiner found two injuries on Martin s body: The fatal gunshot wound and broken skin on his ... WFTV has confirmed that autopsy results show 17-year-old Trayvon Martin had injuries to his knuckles when he died.. The ... Autopsy results show Trayvon Martin had injuries to his knuckles. Wednesday, May 16, 2012 SANFORD, Fla. ... The autopsy results come as Zimmermans attorney, Mark O Mara continues to go over other evidence in the case. O Mara wouldnt ...
Medical Report Details George Zimmerman's Injuries, ABC News Says | WDIY
George Zimmerman had a broken nose, black eyes, cuts on the back of his head and a minor back injury the day after he shot and ... Orlandos WFTV-TV says that an autopsy report shows that along with the fatal gunshot wound to his chest, Martin had "broken ... George Zimmerman had a broken nose, black eyes, cuts on the back of his head and a minor back injury the day after he shot and ...
Trayvon Martin Autopsy Revealed - Spokane, North Idaho News & Weather KHQ.com
... died from a gunshot wound to the chest -- but his body showed a second injury. ... the fatal gunshot wound to the chest and broken skin on his knuckles. The autopsy results surface as court records indicate ... AOL.COM - Autopsy results reportedly indicate that 17-year-old Trayvon Martin had injuries to his knuckles when he died, which ... Trayvon Martin Autopsy Revealed - Spokane, North Idaho News & Weather KHQ.com. Member Center:*Create Account, ...
Andrew Brown Jr. Autopsy Lists Death As Homicide By Gunshot To Back Of Head | HuffPost
Autopsy Lists Death As Homicide By Gunshot To Back Of Head. Brown, a Black man, was killed by police in North Carolina as he ... An independent autopsy commissioned by Browns family in April also confirmed Brown was shot in the back of the head as he ... The states autopsy results released Thursday confirm Brown was killed by police just minutes after they arrived. ... was a homicide after he was killed by a gunshot to the back of the head by police. ...
PSU Police Shot At Jason Washington 17 Times, Report Says - OPB
He died of multiple gunshot wounds to the torso.. Washington had his friends gun holstered to his right hip moments before he ... Washington was shot and killed by PSU police in June after witnesses say he was trying to break up a fight. ... Footage shows Washington trying to break up a fight.. An attorney representing Washingtons family has said he intends to ...
Autopsy: Border Patrol agent fired gun 10 times
The autopsy determined the Sept. 28 death was a homicide and lists multiple gunshot wounds as the cause. ... The agent held on to the Alvarados 1994 Honda Accord after breaking the windshield, firing his pistol until she stopped, the ... Valeria "Munique" Tachiquin Alvarado, 32, suffered 14 gunshot wounds to her upper body, the San Diego County Medical Examiner ... according to the autopsy, mirroring previous statements from police. Police say her car struck an agent and she drove with him ...
Bryan Edenfield - Sporklet Jan 2019 - Spork Press
I can hear her voice ringing in my ears like the echo of a gunshot and she asks me to carve her a mouth, so I take my finger ... Some of this is broken synaptic firings. We kiss and then a year later we live together and then a year later we marry and then ... In our home, before her death, we performed mutual autopsy and carved our secrets into each others organs. Her heart is a list ...
Doctors to examine Junior Seau's brain - CNN
Man in chase, shooting was shot 8 times, autopsy says
CHASES AUTOPSY RESULTS SAY EVIDENCE OF NEITHER DRUGS NOR ALCOHOL WAS FOUND. THE 27-PAGE REPORT SHOWS HE DIED FROM 8 GUNSHOT ... GET LOCAL BREAKING NEWS ALERTS. The latest breaking updates, delivered straight to your email inbox. ... Man in chase, shooting was shot 8 times, autopsy says. The state medical investigator found that a man involved in a police ... Man in chase, shooting was shot 8 times, autopsy says. The state medical investigator found that a man involved in a police ...
Autopsies show Oregon father killed 2 young daughters, self | Honolulu Star-Advertiser
Autopsies by the state medical examiner found that Cortinas died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound. Autopsies on the girls ... Get web push notifications from Star-Advertiser when the next breaking story happens - its FREE! You just need a supported web ... Autopsies show Oregon father killed 2 young daughters, self. *By Associated Press ...
Police: 2 charged in killings of 6 family members in Chicago - AP News - Breaking News
Autopsy reports showed Maria Herminia Martinez, 32, had four bullet wounds to her head and gunshots to each of her hands, and ... 4. Police said the break in the case came Wednesday when DNA evidence obtained from family members during interviews matched a ... the sixth died of multiple gunshot wounds. ...
Wounds to the headIndependent autopsyCoroner's OfficeSingle gunshot to the headHeard gunshotsDied from gunshot woundsFatal gunshot woundAccording to the autopsy reportsPrivate autopsyHomicideRibsChestMultipleCoronerOmaluWound to theReportTrayvon MartinClark'sVictimMedical Examiners OfficePoliceHead2018FoundResultsForensicNewsShowsInjuriesFamily'sChief medicalWitnessesProtestersSubsequentDefenseBulletZimmermanOfficersInvestigatorsSeau'sDeadInvestigationBackTimesGruesomeAbdomenBADENLeftSeptDeath
Wounds to the head2
- An independent autopsy commissioned by Brown's family in April also confirmed Brown was shot in the back of the head as he tried to flee. (huffpost.com)
- An independent autopsy requested by the family of a Sacramento man killed by police in his own backyard earlier this month showed that eight of 20 bullets fired by officers struck him, including six bullets to the back, an attorney for the family announced Friday. (journal-news.com)
- The independent autopsy was done by noted pathologist Dr. Bennet Omalu, who told reporters at Friday's news conference that during the three-hour autopsy he conducted Tuesday, he found that Clark suffered a gunshot wound to the neck, one to the left thigh and the remainder to the back. (journal-news.com)
- Medical colleagues secretely did an independent autopsy and found horrible damages to the colleagues body. (change.org)
- That's according to an independent autopsy made public Friday morning by Clark's family. (kqed.org)
- An independent autopsy rendering of Stephon Clark's gunshot wounds. (kqed.org)
- Civil Rights Attorney Benjamin Crump, who is representing Clark's family, released the independent autopsy report at a news conference Friday. (blogspot.com)
- The results of the autopsy conducted by the Sacramento County Coroner's Office have not yet been made public. (journal-news.com)
- At the coroner's office, many people are involved in the process: from the investigators who, along with police, gather clues at a murder scene, to those in the toxicology lab who try to identify what drug caused the death, to board-certified forensic pathologists, who do autopsies every day of the year. (latimes.com)
- The autopsy report from the Clark County Coroner's Office also indicated that Paddock died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head, the Review-Journal said. (abc57.com)
- The Casper Star-Tribune reports (https://bit.ly/1faIC7s) that the Natrona County Coroner's Office will release Benton's full autopsy report in about two months. (washingtontimes.com)
Single gunshot to the head2
Died from gunshot wounds1
- Subsequent autopsies revealed that Tony, Debbie, and Chris each died from gunshot wounds. (prodeathpenalty.com)
Fatal gunshot wound4
- WFTV has learned that the medical examiner found two injuries on Martin s body: The fatal gunshot wound and broken skin on his knuckles. (usmessageboard.com)
- Meanwhile, Orlando's WFTV-TV says that an autopsy report shows that along with the fatal gunshot wound to his chest, Martin had "broken skin on his knuckles. (wdiy.org)
- WFTV.com reports that a medical examiner found two injuries on Martin's body: the fatal gunshot wound to the chest and broken skin on his knuckles. (khq.com)
- In addition, the medical examiner's report showed only a small abrasion on Martin's left ring finger and no other injuries - apart from the fatal gunshot wound to the chest - to support Zimmerman's claim he was nearly beaten to death. (reuters.com)
According to the autopsy reports2
- The room was in disarray," according to the autopsy reports. (townhall.com)
- His partner, Larry Eugene Phillips Jr., shot himself in the head, but it could not be determined whether that bullet killed him or whether another potentially fatal shot fired by police about the same time caused his death, according to the autopsy reports released Thursday. (latimes.com)
- Dr. Bennet Omalu and attorney Benjamin Crump gave a press conference about the results of a private autopsy of Stephon Clark. (kqed.org)
- the charles smith blog: Stephon Clark: California: Bulleting: Police shooting: Private autopsy shows that the unarmed black man who was fatally shot by police in his grandmother's backyard, was struck eight times -- including six bullets in the back. (blogspot.com)
- STORY: "Unarmed man killed by Sacramento police shot 8 times, 6 in the back: Private autopsy," by reporter Josiah Bates, published by ABC News on March 30, 2018. (blogspot.com)
- GIST: "Stephon Clark, the unarmed black man who was fatally shot by police in his grandmother's backyard, was struck eight times -- including six bullets in the back, according to a private autopsy commissioned by the family. (blogspot.com)
- Michael Brown was shot at least six times, including twice in the head, a preliminary private autopsy found, a Brown family attorney said Sunday night. (nationalmemo.com)
- On Sunday, the Brown family received a diagram from the private autopsy performed by former New York City Medical Examiner Michael M. Baden, family attorney Anthony Gray said. (nationalmemo.com)
- An autopsy conducted Sept. 21 determined Pearson, of the 6800 block of South Artesian Avenue, died of multiple gunshot wounds and his death was ruled a homicide, according to the medical examiner's office. (chicagotribune.com)
- Her cause of death was officially classified as a homicide from "multiple gunshot wounds. (oxygen.com)
- A North Carolina state medical examiner's report determined the death of Andrew Brown Jr. was a homicide after he was killed by a gunshot to the back of the head by police. (huffpost.com)
- The autopsy determined the Sept. 28 death was a homicide and lists multiple gunshot wounds as the cause. (yahoo.com)
- The autopsy will determine the cause of death: natural, accidental, homicide, suicide or undetermined. (latimes.com)
- Medical Examiner Margaret Greenwald, who conducted the autopsy on Gebo on June 7, found multiple gunshot wounds to the lungs, spinal area and trachea and determined the death was a homicide. (centralmaine.com)
- Shaw's cause of death was multiple gunshot wounds and the manner of death was homicide. (abc57.com)
- An autopsy noted that both of Crutcher's lungs were pierced and that he had four broken ribs. (dallasnews.com)
- Allen also had fractures in her skull, ribs, pelvis and right femur, the autopsy said. (oxygen.com)
- His body bears obvious signs of a broken jaw, a caved-in skull and swelling on the torso indicating broken ribs and tow puncture wounds. (asianews.it)
- He was found with two broken ribs, multiple abrasions on his head and contusions on his chest, arms, forearms, left thigh and right knee. (lagniappemobile.com)
- His eyes were pushed inside, his bones were broken in the ribs, arms and fingers and his genitals were crushed. (change.org)
- The Office of the Chief Medical Examiner said Tuesday that the 40-year-old suffered a "penetrating gunshot wound of chest. (dallasnews.com)
- The man suffered a gunshot wound to the chest and was in serious condition at Advocate Christ Medical Center in Oak Lawn. (chicagotribune.com)
- The alleged autopsy picture of Tamerlan Tsarnaev's body shows multiple gunshot wounds and a massive open gash that spans from the center of his chest to his back. (bellenews.com)
- Since news broke that the former Chargers linebacker killed himself Wednesday with a gunshot to the chest, there has been speculation about whether repeated hits to his head over his 20-year pro career could have been a contributing factor. (cnn.com)
- According to CNN, the autopsy results show that 25-year-old Ahmaud Arbery was shot three times, including twice in the chest. (cbs42.com)
- The autopsy reports found Arbery was grazed on his right wrist by one bullet and was hit in the chest by two other bullets. (cbs42.com)
- The method of Seau's reported suicide-a gunshot to the chest-is also freighted with symbolism. (slate.com)
- New Hampshire Attorney General Gordon McDonald says the autopsy was completed Wednesday and found 70-year-old Pamela Ferriere was shot in the chest, abdomen and pelvis. (nationalpost.com)
- Gunshot wound #3 entered the left chest and exited the back of the left arm. (cbslocal.com)
- Matasareanu was hit 29 times, including 27 shots that broke his skin, one bullet graze and a chest bruise from one of a number of bullets that impacted his armor, the coroner's report said. (latimes.com)
- As we previously reported, Junior Seau was found dead in his San Diego home on May 2nd from a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the chest. (tmz.com)
- The report also shows that Black suffered three gunshot wounds: one in the right arm, one in the lower right chest area and one in the back. (thedenverchannel.com)
- Madison County Coroner Alex Breeland has confirmed that the autopsy for 6-year-old Kingston Frazier has been completed and says the little boy died from multiple gunshot wounds, but declined to say where on his body he was shot. (tucsonnewsnow.com)
- There were multiple gunshots and there was some trauma to the head,' said Madison County Sheriff Randy Tucker. (tucsonnewsnow.com)
- He says the little boy died from multiple gunshot wounds but he declined to tell us where on his body he was shot. (wlox.com)
- They each died from suffering multiple gunshot wounds, the office determined following an autopsy. (chicagotribune.com)
- In addition to the gunshot wound, the autopsy report also states that Mills had multiple injuries. (lagniappemobile.com)
- He died of multiple gunshot wounds to the torso. (opb.org)
- the sixth died of multiple gunshot wounds. (townhall.com)
- Autopsies on the girls concluded they were shot multiple times. (staradvertiser.com)
- An autopsy later confirmed the cause of death was multiple gunshot wounds. (yahoo.com)
- BASSETERRE, St. Kitts - Forensic Pathologist, Dr. Valery Alexandrov, performed an autopsy on the body of Eric Thompson of Ponds Pasture on Feb.. He concluded that Thompson's death was as a result of multiple gunshot wounds to the body. (thestkittsnevisobserver.com)
- Witnesses also heard multiple gunshots from inside the home shortly after Joshua Pereira arrived that morning, Quinn's office said. (boston.com)
- Found dead from multiple gunshot wounds about 5 p.m. Feb. 28 at his home at 6901 S.E. 110th Ave. Unsolved. (oregonlive.com)
- She said McDonald died of multiple gunshot wounds, and was alive for each of the 16 wounds he suffered. (cbslocal.com)
- She says the cause of death is 'multiple gunshot wounds. (cbslocal.com)
- The autopsy report is expected to be a key piece of evidence in the self-defense claim by Derek Medina, who told police he shot his 27-year-old wife, Jennifer Alfonso, multiple times after a verbal dispute turned violent and she began kicking and punching him with a closed fist. (yahoo.com)
- Madison County Coroner Alex Breeland has confirmed that the autopsy for 6-year-old Kingston Frazier has been completed. (wlox.com)
- UPDATE: The DeKalb County Coroner says Steven Schulz, the missing man whose body was found in the Kishwaukee River, died due to a gunshot wound to the head. (wifr.com)
- An autopsy performed Monday morning confirmed that Riles died of a gunshot wound to the head, according to deputy coroner Chuck Hurley. (southbendtribune.com)
- Omalu's examination follows the official autopsy performed by the Sacramento County coroner, which has yet to be released. (kqed.org)
- A California coroner released an autopsy report of YouTube shooter Nasim Aghdam that revealed key details about her death. (oxygen.com)
- The Chief Deputy Coroner in Elkhart released the autopsy results from Joshua Shaw who died after being shot at Bannerker Heights Family Site on Tuesday . (abc57.com)
- It was a single gunshot wound that ended Twitty's life, according to the Lancaster County Coroner, after an autopsy was performed over the weekend. (wltx.com)
- DENVER - The autopsy report of a man who had just shot and killed an intruder before he was shot and killed by an Aurora Police Officer in late July was released Wednesday by the Adams & Broomfield Office of the Coroner. (thedenverchannel.com)
- When asked for his opinion on the sequence of the gunshot wounds, Omalu said that his findings, plus his viewing Thursday of the footage from a helicopter overhead that captured the shooting on video, indicated that the left side of Clark's back was facing the officers when they began shooting. (journal-news.com)
- Dr. Bennet Omalu, who conducted the autopsy on Clark's body Tuesday at the request of the family, said the fatal shots were those that hit Clark when he wasn't facing the officers. (kqed.org)
- The proposition that has been presented that he [Clark] was assailing the officers -- meaning he was facing the officers -- is inconsistent with the prevailing forensic evidence as documented at autopsy," Omalu said. (kqed.org)
- But while medical attention might have saved his life, Omalu said, "given the overkill nature of the shooting, the probability of survival was reduced by each gunshot wound. (kqed.org)
- One part of Omalu's autopsy that differs from the county coroner's is that he removed and examined the spinal cord -- and found injuries that would have caused Clark to collapse, Omalu said. (kqed.org)
- The seventh gunshot wound was slightly to the side of his body but to the back of the side of his body," Omalu said during the news conference. (blogspot.com)
- Dr. Bennet Omalu, who was the first doctor to discover chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE), conducted the autopsy. (blogspot.com)
Wound to the3
- A second 23-year-old man, who police originally said was shot in the head and in critical condition, suffered a graze wound to the head and a gunshot wound to the left shoulder. (chicagotribune.com)
- Gunshot wound #1 was a graze wound to the left side of the scalp, did cause damage to the brain. (cbslocal.com)
- An autopsy shows Colon died of hemorrhaging from the gunshot wound to the left lung and that he had "significant quantities of methamphetamine" in his system, "a drug that can induce paranoia and violent behavior," Carney's report states. (timesunion.com)
- An autopsy report said Crutcher's blood tested positive for phencyclidine, also known as PCP or Angel Dust. (dallasnews.com)
- With the release of the Nashville Medical Examiners Office autopsy and toxicology report, many who were left with questions over Mills' murder received a few answers. (lagniappemobile.com)
- SAN DIEGO (AP) - A Border Patrol agent in Southern California who shot and killed a mother of five after she hit him with her vehicle fired his gun 10 times from the hood of her car as he tried to get the woman to stop, according to an autopsy report released Thursday. (yahoo.com)
- The San Diego County medical examiner's office on Thursday classified Seau's death as a suicide, but said a final autopsy report may take up to 90 days to complete. (cnn.com)
- The autopsy report for Wayne Mills of Wayne Mills Band have been released following the singer's Nov. 23 death. (wyrk.com)
- According to the Glynn County police report, Gregory McMichael says that he thought Arbery looked like a suspect in a series of recent break-ins. (cbs42.com)
- Summary Report of Autopsy concerning the corpse of the 2012 Republican campaign. (buzzflash.com)
- The officers hit Fernandez at least 15 times, according to an autopsy report summarized in the letter. (denverpost.com)
- CNN) -- An autopsy report on Las Vegas shooter Stephen Paddock said he had anti-anxiety medication in his system at the time of death, according to the Las Vegas Review-Journal. (abc57.com)
- A judge ordered the autopsy report on Paddock released to the Las Vegas Review-Journal, the Associated Press and Paddock's brother on Friday, according to Dan Kulin of the Clark County Office of Public Communications. (abc57.com)
- Tien Phong newspaper quoted the autopsy report as saying a bullet entered Loi's left shoulder, hit and broke a rib, punctured the heart and a lung, and exited through the right shoulder. (thanhniennews.com)
- The Office of the Medical Investigator released its autopsy report on a woman who was fatally shot by Albuquerque police on April 21. (koat.com)
- But Dr. Marshall Morgan, chief of emergency medicine at UCLA Medical Center, who reviewed Matasareanu's autopsy report shortly after its release, said the robber could have survived the gunshot wounds even with simple first aid, much less professional medical attention. (latimes.com)
- The coroner's autopsy report gives his time of death as 11:10 a.m.--the time Fire Department paramedics pronounced him dead, as opposed to a time determined by scientific tests. (latimes.com)
- Clark, a 22-year-old African-American man and the father of two small children, was shot in his grandparents' South Sacramento backyard by two police officers responding to a report of someone breaking car windows in the neighborhood. (kqed.org)
- California's attorney general and the police department are conducting an investigation into what happened that night, including their own autopsy report. (blogspot.com)
- Meanwhile, the Trayvon Martin autopsy shows that other than his gunshot wound, the only injury on Martin was that the skin on his knuckles was broken. (breitbart.com)
- Wednesday, May 16, 2012 SANFORD, Fla. WFTV has confirmed that autopsy results show 17-year-old Trayvon Martin had injuries to his knuckles when he died. (usmessageboard.com)
- George Zimmerman had a broken nose, black eyes, cuts on the back of his head and a minor back injury the day after he shot and killed Florida teenager Trayvon Martin , according to medical records compiled by his doctor, ABC News reports . (wdiy.org)
- AOL.COM - Autopsy results reportedly indicate that 17-year-old Trayvon Martin had injuries to his knuckles when he died, which could support George Zimmerman's claim that the unarmed teenager assaulted him before he was fatally shot. (khq.com)
- Civil rights lawyer Benjamin Crump, who represents Clark's family, said during a news conference Friday that the autopsy findings contradict statements Sacramento police officials have offered about the March 18 shooting. (journal-news.com)
- The pathologist said that one of the bullets broke Clark's arm, shredding the veins and arteries within. (journal-news.com)
- The victim autopsies detail the chaos inside the 85-by-40-foot conference room where most took their last breaths. (townhall.com)
- DNA tests reveal skin samples found under the broken nails of both hands are indicative of numerous encounters between the victim and an unknown woman or perhaps group of women. (buzzflash.com)
- Jodi was shielding her eyes and weeping while Juan Martinez, the prosecutor, showed gruesome -- and I mean gruesome -- autopsy photos of victim Travis Alexander. (cnn.com)
- They also located a third victim, who also suffered a gunshot wound. (google.com)
- The victim had suffered at least one gunshot wound. (chron.com)
- The surgeon who attended him, Dr. Mathew Mann, was an obstetrician-gynecologist who had never operated on a gunshot victim and should have declared himself unqualified. (americanheritage.com)
Medical Examiners Office1
- Mills' autopsy has been released by the Medical Examiners Office. (wyrk.com)
- The boy suffered a gunshot wound to the midsection and the man suffered a gunshot wound to the head, and both were pronounced dead on the scene, according to police. (chicagotribune.com)
- One 23-year-old man suffered a gunshot wound to the head in the attack and was taken to Advocate Christ Medical Center, where he was in critical condition, police said. (chicagotribune.com)
- An alleged autopsy photograph of Boston Marathon bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev was leaked on Friday after he was deadly wounded in a firefight with police and then reportedly run over by his younger brother, Dzhokhar. (bellenews.com)
- KENT, Wash. - Kent police said they arrested a man Wednesday morning who was seen on surveillance video early Tuesday breaking into a bikini barista stand and abducting the barista at knifepoint before trying to rape her outside. (khq.com)
- The state's autopsy results released Thursday confirm Brown was killed by police just minutes after they arrived. (huffpost.com)
- Washington was shot and killed by PSU police in June after witnesses say he was trying to break up a fight. (opb.org)
- Alvarado fled a friend's apartment in Chula Vista when agents came with an arrest warrant for someone else, according to the autopsy, mirroring previous statements from police. (yahoo.com)
- Police said the break in the case came Wednesday when DNA evidence obtained from family members during interviews matched a 22-year-old cousin. (townhall.com)
- The police department has concluded that Steve McNair was murdered by Sahel Kazemi and that, in turn, Sahel Kazemi killed herself with a single gunshot wound to her head," said Nashville Police Chief Ronal Serpas. (nydailynews.com)
- There were no gunshot or knife wounds on the children or the father, police said. (kcra.com)
- Crump said the autopsy "affirms that Stephon was not a threat to police and was slain in another senseless police killing under increasingly questionable circumstances. (journal-news.com)
- Clark was killed moments after two Sacramento police officers looking for a vandal who had broken into several cars spotted him looking into the window of a vehicle next to his grandparents' house. (journal-news.com)
- Though the footage released by Sacramento police officials does not show it, a deputy in the helicopter told officers below that he saw Clark break a sliding glass door on the neighbor's home. (journal-news.com)
- Spence Jackson, a long-serving media spokesman who had most recently worked for late Missouri auditor Tom Schweich, was found dead Sunday evening of an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound, say police. (riverfronttimes.com)
- Police say an autopsy is planned for today and that the investigation is ongoing. (riverfronttimes.com)
- Initial assessment of the scene indicated that Jackson died of an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound, but Jefferson City Police Detectives were called to the scene to investigate. (riverfronttimes.com)
- Riles was one of three young men shot while trying to leave a birthday party in the 1500 block of West Western Avenue after a fight broke out, according to police. (southbendtribune.com)
- Police broke down the door to Paddock's room and found numerous firearms and thousands of rounds of ammunition. (abc57.com)
- An autopsy on a woman police say was killed by her son in a New Hampshire hospital shows she was shot four times and died from the gunshot wounds. (nationalpost.com)
- The release of those reports revived questions over whether Matasareanu could have survived the gunshots to his left leg, which ended the gunfight in which the heavily armed and armored robbers fired hundreds of shots as police closed in on them. (latimes.com)
- She had broken up with Burton a week earlier and was so afraid of him that she had changed the house locks and slept with a handgun under her pillow, police said. (centralmaine.com)
- A Sanford police officer said "Zimmerman appeared to have a broken and bloody nose and swelling of his face," which could support Zimmerman's contention he feared for his life. (reuters.com)
- Police withhold comment until public autopsy is released. (blogspot.com)
- Crump, meanwhile, said the family autopsy proved Clark wasn't running toward police. (blogspot.com)
- When the police removed Carol's two children from the home, Ashley Heath, then six years old, told Carol's friend that a man had broken into the home during the night. (prodeathpenalty.com)
- Investigation into woman found dead at 10555 Fondren RoadHouston police are awaiting autopsy results in the death of a woman found at 10555 Fondren Road about 11:10 p.m. Aug. 14. (chron.com)
- Richard "Gary" Black Jr., 73, a Bronze Star recipient and Vietnam veteran, was shot and killed by police after he shot and killed 26-year-old Dajon Harper , who broke into his home the morning of July 30. (thedenverchannel.com)
- Family and police both said Harper had broken into the family's home early that morning and grabbed Black's step-grandson, who was reportedly being bitten and chocked by Harper. (thedenverchannel.com)
- An autopsy showed he died from a gunshot wound to the head. (tristatehomepage.com)
- When you compare Trayvon s non-fatal injury with Zimmerman's bloody head wounds, the autopsy evidence is better for the defense, Sheaffer said. (usmessageboard.com)
- The autopsy results surface as court records indicate that Zimmerman had a pair of black eyes, a fractured nose and two cuts to the back of his head after the fatal shooting on Feb. 26. (khq.com)
- Autopsy reports showed Maria Herminia Martinez, 32, had four bullet wounds to her head and gunshots to each of her hands, and Noe Martinez Sr., 62, had 42 knife wounds all over his body. (townhall.com)
- Dr. Alexandrov concluded that Norford's death was as a result of a single gunshot wound to the head. (thestkittsnevisobserver.com)
- Autopsies determined Joanna Miller died of a "close-range gunshot wound to of the head" and their 24-week-old baby was delivered via surgery, but did not survive due to heart failure. (mcall.com)
- Mills was killed from a gunshot wound that came to the back of his head. (wyrk.com)
- MANCHESTER - The state Attorney General's Office says the man found behind the wheel of his car with a gunshot wound to his head has died. (unionleader.com)
- An autopsy performed Friday confirmed the cause of death was a single gunshot wound to the head. (unionleader.com)
- And we saw a close-up of his head with a gunshot through his forehead. (cnn.com)
- A subsequent autopsy confirmed the diagnosis that Duerson suspected: His brain showed signs of chronic traumatic encephalopathy , a disease that researchers believe is caused by repeated head injuries and is associated with depression and dementia. (slate.com)
- The images released, showing cuts across Zimmerman's head and a broken nose, support his claims that he was being attacked and that he acted out of fear for his life. (ibtimes.co.uk)
- It says officers responding to a call on May 17, 2018, about a break-in at a home heard a verbal dispute between a man and a woman. (yahoo.com)
- An autopsy on Chapman found no evidence of a close-range gunshot, indicating that he was shot from several feet away. (wikipedia.org)
- Autopsies by the state medical examiner found that Cortinas died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound. (staradvertiser.com)
- Gunshot residue was found on the left hand of 20-year-old Sahel Kazemi, girlfriend of slain ex-NFL quarterback Steve McNair. (nydailynews.com)
- Gunshot residue was found on Kazemi's left hand. (nydailynews.com)
- Gunshot residue found covering the right hand in excess of ½ inch depth, which considering the holes in the right temple exhibiting upward trajectories, is consistent with what can only be described as a series of self- inflicted gunshot wounds. (buzzflash.com)
- The broken 45 was found in his hand. (abovetopsecret.com)
- Seau was found dead in his home on May 2 from a self-inflicted gunshot wound. (tmz.com)
- THC, a psychoactive ingredient of the drug, was found in blood and urine samples during an autopsy the day after the shooting. (ibtimes.co.uk)
- Besides the gunshot wounds, there were no other injuries found on the body except for a small abrasion on the fourth finger of his left hand. (ibtimes.co.uk)
- An autopsy was done on Eugene's body over the weekend, but CBS4 reported its sources said nothing unusual was found. (thestar.com)
- The results of the autopsy have not been released yet, but the preliminary description of the injuries suggests that some of the wounds may have been caused by the vehicle operated by the suspect's brother. (bellenews.com)
- The autopsy results come as Zimmerman's attorney, Mark O Mara continues to go over other evidence in the case. (usmessageboard.com)
- Serpas said the findings were based on the appearance of the crime scene, evidence collected, autopsy findings and laboratory results. (nydailynews.com)
- WIAT, CNN & CBS) - Autopsy results have been released for the black man who was fatally shot by two white men while he was jogging in Brunswick, Ga. (cbs42.com)
- The autopsy results were first reported by The New York Times . (nationalmemo.com)
- The autopsy results, first reported by the Miami Herald, said Alfonso suffered gunshot wounds to her left forearm, indicating she was trying to protect herself. (yahoo.com)
- BASSETERRE, St. Kitts - Forensic Pathologist, Dr. Valery Alexandrov, performed an autopsy on the body of 23-year-old Shakeem Norford on Sept. 29. (thestkittsnevisobserver.com)
- Judge Vincent Gaughan called for a lunch break after a forensic pathologist testified about the autopsy of Laquan McDonald. (cbslocal.com)
- Dr. Ponni Arunkumar, a forensic pathologist and chief medical examiner for Cook County, took the stand late this morning to testify about the autopsy on Laquan McDonald. (cbslocal.com)
- When an unattended or suspicious death comes to a morgue in the United States, a forensic pathologist - a physician who works as a medical examiner and performs autopsies to determine the cause of death - typically conducts a traditional autopsy. (nij.gov)
- Thus far, however, ABC News has nothing to say about the broken skin on Martin's knuckles. (breitbart.com)
- Crime Time is your destination for true crime stories from around the world, breaking crime news, and information about Oxgen's original true crime shows and documentaries. (oxygen.com)
- He said he broke the news to the widow of the former Tennessee Titan 's quarterback, Mechelle, before going public. (nydailynews.com)
- Shelly Bradbury is a breaking news reporter who joined The Denver Post in November 2019. (denverpost.com)
- She's been a reporter since 2012, focused on criminal justice, breaking news and enterprise. (denverpost.com)
- In Pittsburgh, she helped the newspaper earn the 2019 Pulitzer Prize for breaking news after a mass shooting at a local synagogue. (denverpost.com)
- We begin though with breaking news and another inferno, the one that consuming Syria. (cnn.com)
- Barbara, appreciate the breaking news. (cnn.com)
- We have more breaking news. (cnn.com)
- Get local stories sent straight to your inbox as news breaks. (koat.com)
- Get the latest breaking news sent directly to your phone. (boston.com)
- Get Today's Headlines every morning and breaking news as it unfolds, right to your inbox. (boston.com)
- And we begin OUTFRONT tonight with breaking news. (cnn.com)
- And more breaking news. (cnn.com)
- Get TMZ breaking news sent right to your browser! (tmz.com)
- Johnson's autopsy shows he died of a gunshot wound to the right thigh, though he also was hit in the back, elbow and buttocks. (townhall.com)
- Footage shows Washington trying to break up a fight. (opb.org)
- Authorities say that Bryan recorded the video that shows the confrontation and the gunshots that led to Arbery's death in South Georgia. (cbs42.com)
- An autopsy shows Benton died of a gunshot wound. (washingtontimes.com)
- Mandibular gunshot injuries are esthetically and functionally devastating, causing comminuted fractures and adjacent tissue destruction depending on the weapon gauge, projectile shape, impact kinetic energy, and density of the injured structures. (usp.br)
- The injuries from the gunfire provided the opening for the roommate to break free, at which time Colon moved toward the officers. (timesunion.com)
- Well, obviously, based on Dr. Omalu's findings in the family's autopsy, it suggests all the bullets were from behind. (blogspot.com)
- Earlier Sunday, U.S. Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. instructed the Justice Department to have a federal medical examiner perform an autopsy on Brown, citing "extraordinary circumstances" and the family's request. (nationalmemo.com)
- Chief medical examiner did not conduct the autopsy on Laquan McDonald's body, but reviews the reports. (cbslocal.com)
- The jury is now seeing photos as the chief medical examiner goes through description of each gunshot wound. (cbslocal.com)
- Chief medical examiner continues explanation of Laquan McDonald's autopsy while jurors view graphic photos of entrance and exit wounds. (cbslocal.com)
- Mr. KLEIN - During the course of your duties as Chief Medical Examiner, do you perform autopsies? (jfkassassination.net)
- According to witnesses, Chapman broke free but then stepped back towards Rankin, at which point Rankin shot him twice. (wikipedia.org)
- Witnesses said the windows of the car had to be broken out and the door pried open to get to the girls. (kcra.com)
- Full autopsy (A): With witnesses, extensive photography and X-rays. (latimes.com)
- Standard full autopsy (B): Usually with no witnesses, extensive photography or X-rays. (latimes.com)
- But when he signed a petition calling for doctors to treat gunshot protesters, his destiny changed. (change.org)
- After a vigil for the teen devolved into chaos Sunday when violence and looting broke out among some protesters, NAACP President Cornell William Brooks called Monday for people protesting Brown's death to do so nonviolently. (cnn.com)
- Mr. Chairman, of those doctors involved in either the original autopsy or subsequent reviews of it, the committee has available to it today or tomorrow Dr. Baden, Captain Humes, Dr. Wecht, and Dr. Petty. (jfkassassination.net)
- O Mara wouldn't comment on the autopsy evidence, but WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said it's better for the defense than it is for the prosecution. (usmessageboard.com)
- At the outset of court Tuesday, hours before the jury rejoined the proceedings after a weeklong break, defense attorneys stipulated that Webb had been convicted of first-degree kidnapping and sexual assault in 1984. (courant.com)
- The defense theory at trial was that because of a combination of Debbie depriving Wrinkles of access to his children and his methamphetamine addiction, Wrinkles broke into the Fulkerson home to get his children and shot the victims only after Debbie shot him and the other victims pointed guns at him. (prodeathpenalty.com)
- Dr. Malka Shah, who performed the autopsy on Gellenbeck, testified that one bullet pierced Gellenbeck's left ear. (courant.com)
- The elephant was euthanized and autopsy confirmed a direct bullet was the cause. (vickicroke.com)
- Before x-ray technology, broken bones and bullet location were detected by "physical examination and a doctor's best guess. (nij.gov)
- The documents made public on Thursday include reports from law enforcement, the medical examiner who performed the autopsy, and fire department medics who treated Zimmerman at the scene. (reuters.com)
- The gated community Zimmerman lived in, and was part of the local watch for, was experiencing a string of break-ins, and Zimmerman said that Martin was acting like he was casing the homes. (samefacts.com)
- The officers attempted to gain control of his right arm as he resisted and tried to break free. (ct.gov)
- At one point, Bermudez s right hand broke free of the officers control and Bermudez reached into his pocket and pulled out a knife. (ct.gov)
- The officers inched closer to Colon, 40, and Mallard and Patrolman Joseph Zelezniak managed to grab the arm with which Colon was holding the knife, though he broke free, and again placed the knife against his roommate's body. (timesunion.com)
- On March 18, officers were responding to a 911 call reporting someone breaking car windows in the 7500 block of 29th street. (blogspot.com)
- Sandy had a reputation for getting the story that nobody else wanted to look at, and at the time of his death there reports that 'a reporter' who was about to break a story confirming the White House's use of investigators to dig up dirt on critics and invstigators. (freerepublic.com)
- Some elephants were already dead but this elephant was limping nearby with a broken left femoral bone. (vickicroke.com)
- The state medical examiner's office is conducting the autopsies and the incident remains under investigation. (boston.com)
- Today, members of my staff had the unfortunate duty of witnessing the autopsy of Mr. Brooks as part of our continued investigation. (tmz.com)
- Upon investigation, he observed three black males who appeared to be breaking into a vehicle. (chron.com)
- The gunshots to his back were delivered at that point. (journal-news.com)
- The teenager was shot in the back as he ran from gunfire when the party broke up, his mother said. (southbendtribune.com)
- As the employee was leaving, he took out a gun, shot the supervisor, then charged back into a break room and shot several employees. (statesboroherald.com)
- Smith said Eugene was down on his luck about five years ago with a string of arrests and a broken marriage, but recently was getting his life back together. (thestar.com)
- Now, you mentioned that Jodi was looking at times at the autopsy photos. (cnn.com)
- Seau, whose gruesome broken arm has been immortalized on YouTube, had no known history of concussions . (slate.com)
- An autopsy the next day determined he died of a gunshot wound to the abdomen, according to the medical examiner's office. (chicagotribune.com)
- Bet-Badal, a native of Iran who came to the U.S. when she was 18 to escape Christian persecution, died of a gunshot wound to the abdomen, according to her autopsy. (townhall.com)
- Dr. BADEN - Taken at the autopsy, yes, sir. (jfkassassination.net)
- The trooper, Kelly Kalmbach, underwent surgery at Madigan Army Medical Center from five gunshot wounds to her legs and left arm. (blogspot.com)
- Gunshot wound # 2 was to the left base of Laquan McDonald's neck. (cbslocal.com)
- He left it broken because of young children in and out of the house. (abovetopsecret.com)
- Terence Crutcher was shot Sept. 16 after his car broke down on a Tulsa street. (dallasnews.com)
- An autopsy is planned for today, and Detectives are continuing to investigate this case as a suicide, although further information will be necessary to eliminate any other possible causes for Jackson's death. (riverfronttimes.com)
- Hume was a reporter for The Hill magazine, a newspaper about Congress for Congress, and had broken a major story in 1997 regarding the friction between House Speaker Newt Gingrich and a faction led by Representative Paxon (who announced his resignation just 24 hours after Hume's death). (freerepublic.com)