EuropeEurope, EasternNorth AmericaEuropean Union: The collective designation of three organizations with common membership: the European Economic Community (Common Market), the European Coal and Steel Community, and the European Atomic Energy Community (Euratom). It was known as the European Community until 1994. It is primarily an economic union with the principal objectives of free movement of goods, capital, and labor. Professional services, social, medical and paramedical, are subsumed under labor. The constituent countries are Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, and the United Kingdom. (The World Almanac and Book of Facts 1997, p842)Asia: The largest of the continents. It was known to the Romans more specifically as what we know today as Asia Minor. The name comes from at least two possible sources: from the Assyrian asu (to rise) or from the Sanskrit usa (dawn), both with reference to its being the land of the rising sun, i.e., eastern as opposed to Europe, to the west. (From Webster's New Geographical Dictionary, 1988, p82 & Room, Brewer's Dictionary of Names, 1992, p34)Geography: The science dealing with the earth and its life, especially the description of land, sea, and air and the distribution of plant and animal life, including humanity and human industries with reference to the mutual relations of these elements. (From Webster, 3d ed)Phylogeny: The relationships of groups of organisms as reflected by their genetic makeup.History, Ancient: The period of history before 500 of the common era.Phylogeography: A field of study concerned with the principles and processes governing the geographic distributions of genealogical lineages, especially those within and among closely related species. (Avise, J.C., Phylogeography: The History and Formation of Species. Harvard University Press, 2000)Genetic Variation: Genotypic differences observed among individuals in a population.Africa, Northern: The geographical area of Africa comprising ALGERIA; EGYPT; LIBYA; MOROCCO; and TUNISIA. It includes also the vast deserts and oases of the Sahara. It is often referred to as North Africa, French-speaking Africa, or the Maghreb. (From Webster's New Geographical Dictionary, 1988, p856)Archaeology: The scientific study of past societies through artifacts, fossils, etc.Middle East: The region of southwest Asia and northeastern Africa usually considered as extending from Libya on the west to Afghanistan on the east. (From Webster's New Geographical Dictionary, 1988)AfricaInternational Cooperation: The interaction of persons or groups of persons representing various nations in the pursuit of a common goal or interest.Mediterranean Region: The MEDITERRANEAN SEA, the MEDITERRANEAN ISLANDS, and the countries bordering on the sea collectively.Genetics, Population: The discipline studying genetic composition of populations and effects of factors such as GENETIC SELECTION, population size, MUTATION, migration, and GENETIC DRIFT on the frequencies of various GENOTYPES and PHENOTYPES using a variety of GENETIC TECHNIQUES.Czech Republic: Created 1 January 1993 as a result of the division of Czechoslovakia into the Czech Republic and Slovakia.History, Medieval: The period of history from the year 500 through 1450 of the common era.Fossils: Remains, impressions, or traces of animals or plants of past geological times which have been preserved in the earth's crust.Disease Outbreaks: Sudden increase in the incidence of a disease. The concept includes EPIDEMICS and PANDEMICS.HungaryHaplotypes: The genetic constitution of individuals with respect to one member of a pair of allelic genes, or sets of genes that are closely linked and tend to be inherited together such as those of the MAJOR HISTOCOMPATIBILITY COMPLEX.Sequence Analysis, DNA: A multistage process that includes cloning, physical mapping, subcloning, determination of the DNA SEQUENCE, and information analysis.Ceratopogonidae: A family of biting midges, in the order DIPTERA. It includes the genus Culicoides which transmits filarial parasites pathogenic to man and other primates.GermanyFrance: A country in western Europe bordered by the Atlantic Ocean, the English Channel, the Mediterranean Sea, and the countries of Belgium, Germany, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, the principalities of Andorra and Monaco, and by the duchy of Luxembourg. Its capital is Paris.Asia, Central: The geographical area of Asia comprising KAZAKHSTAN; KYRGYZSTAN; TAJIKISTAN; TURKMENISTAN; and UZBEKISTAN. The desert region of Kara Kum (Qara Qum) is largely in Turkmenistan and the desert region of Kyzyl Kum (Kizil Kum or Qizil Qum), is in Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan. (From Webster's New Geographical Dictionary, 1988, p233, 590, 636)DNA, Mitochondrial: Double-stranded DNA of MITOCHONDRIA. In eukaryotes, the mitochondrial GENOME is circular and codes for ribosomal RNAs, transfer RNAs, and about 10 proteins.Introduced Species: Non-native organisms brought into a region, habitat, or ECOSYSTEM by human activity.Internationality: The quality or state of relating to or affecting two or more nations. (After Merriam-Webster Collegiate Dictionary, 10th ed)Climate: The longterm manifestations of WEATHER. (McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Scientific and Technical Terms, 6th ed)Americas: The general name for NORTH AMERICA; CENTRAL AMERICA; and SOUTH AMERICA unspecified or combined.Bluetongue: A reovirus infection, chiefly of sheep, characterized by a swollen blue tongue, catarrhal inflammation of upper respiratory and gastrointestinal tracts, and often by inflammation of sensitive laminae of the feet and coronet.Oceania: The islands of the central and South Pacific, including Micronesia, Melanesia, Polynesia, and traditionally Australasia. (Random House Dictionary, 2d ed)Population Dynamics: The pattern of any process, or the interrelationship of phenomena, which affects growth or change within a population.History, 15th Century: Time period from 1401 through 1500 of the common era.Communicable Diseases, Emerging: Infectious diseases that are novel in their outbreak ranges (geographic and host) or transmission mode.Incidence: The number of new cases of a given disease during a given period in a specified population. It also is used for the rate at which new events occur in a defined population. It is differentiated from PREVALENCE, which refers to all cases, new or old, in the population at a given time.Spain: Parliamentary democracy located between France on the northeast and Portugual on the west and bordered by the Atlantic Ocean and the Mediterranean Sea.RussiaPrevalence: The total number of cases of a given disease in a specified population at a designated time. It is differentiated from INCIDENCE, which refers to the number of new cases in the population at a given time.Population Surveillance: Ongoing scrutiny of a population (general population, study population, target population, etc.), generally using methods distinguished by their practicability, uniformity, and frequently their rapidity, rather than by complete accuracy.Gypsies: Ethnic group originating in India and entering Europe in the 14th or 15th century.Encephalitis, Tick-Borne: Encephalitis caused by neurotropic viruses that are transmitted via the bite of TICKS. In Europe, the diseases are caused by ENCEPHALITIS VIRUSES, TICK-BORNE, which give rise to Russian spring-summer encephalitis, central European encephalitis, louping ill encephalitis, and related disorders. Powassan encephalitis occurs in North America and Russia and is caused by the Powassan virus. ASEPTIC MENINGITIS and rarely encephalitis may complicate COLORADO TICK FEVER which is endemic to mountainous regions of the western United States. (From Joynt, Clinical Neurology, 1996, Ch26, pp14-5)ItalyChromosomes, Human, Y: The human male sex chromosome, being the differential sex chromosome carried by half the male gametes and none of the female gametes in humans.PolandCommunism: A totalitarian system of government in which a single authoritarian party controls state-owned means of production with the professed aim of establishing a classless society.World Health: The concept pertaining to the health status of inhabitants of the world.Seasons: Divisions of the year according to some regularly recurrent phenomena usually astronomical or climatic. (From McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Scientific and Technical Terms, 6th ed)Latin America: The geographic area of Latin America in general and when the specific country or countries are not indicated. It usually includes Central America, South America, Mexico, and the islands of the Caribbean.Slovakia: Created 1 January 1993 as a result of the division of Czechoslovakia into the Czech Republic and Slovakia.History, 16th Century: Time period from 1501 through 1600 of the common era.Orthobunyavirus: A genus of the family BUNYAVIRIDAE containing over 150 viruses, most of which are transmitted by mosquitoes or flies. They are arranged in groups defined by serological criteria, each now named for the original reference species (previously called serogroups). Many species have multiple serotypes or strains.Neanderthals: Common name for an extinct species of the Homo genus. Fossils have been found in Europe and Asia. Genetic evidence suggests that limited interbreeding with modern HUMANS (Homo sapiens) took place.RomaniaHistory, 18th Century: Time period from 1701 through 1800 of the common era.Animal Migration: Periodic movements of animals in response to seasonal changes or reproductive instinct. Hormonal changes are the trigger in at least some animals. Most migrations are made for reasons of climatic change, feeding, or breeding.Gene Pool: The total genetic information possessed by the reproductive members of a POPULATION of sexually reproducing organisms.AustriaMolecular Sequence Data: Descriptions of specific amino acid, carbohydrate, or nucleotide sequences which have appeared in the published literature and/or are deposited in and maintained by databanks such as GENBANK, European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL), National Biomedical Research Foundation (NBRF), or other sequence repositories.South AmericaAgriculture: The science, art or practice of cultivating soil, producing crops, and raising livestock.Birds: Warm-blooded VERTEBRATES possessing FEATHERS and belonging to the class Aves.Genotype: The genetic constitution of the individual, comprising the ALLELES present at each GENETIC LOCUS.Hominidae: Family of the suborder HAPLORHINI (Anthropoidea) comprising bipedal primate MAMMALS. It includes modern man (HOMO SAPIENS) and the great apes: gorillas (GORILLA GORILLA), chimpanzees (PAN PANISCUS and PAN TROGLODYTES), and orangutans (PONGO PYGMAEUS).Asia, Western: The geographical designation for the countries of the MIDDLE EAST and the countries BANGLADESH; BHUTAN; INDIA; NEPAL; PAKISTAN; and SRI LANKA. (From Random House Unabridged Dictionary, 2d ed, 1993 & Webster's New Geographical Dictionary, 1988)BelgiumUkraineRisk Factors: An aspect of personal behavior or lifestyle, environmental exposure, or inborn or inherited characteristic, which, on the basis of epidemiologic evidence, is known to be associated with a health-related condition considered important to prevent.Anthropology, Physical: The comparative science dealing with the physical characteristics of humans as related to their origin, evolution, and development in the total environment.Ixodes: The largest genus of TICKS in the family IXODIDAE, containing over 200 species. Many infest humans and other mammals and several are vectors of diseases such as LYME DISEASE, tick-borne encephalitis (ENCEPHALITIS, TICK-BORNE), and KYASANUR FOREST DISEASE.PortugalDemography: Statistical interpretation and description of a population with reference to distribution, composition, or structure.Alnus: A plant genus of the family BETULACEAE that is distinguished from birch (BETULA) by its usually stalked winter buds and by cones that remain on the branches after the small, winged nutlets are released.Paleontology: The study of early forms of life through fossil remains.Ecosystem: A functional system which includes the organisms of a natural community together with their environment. (McGraw Hill Dictionary of Scientific and Technical Terms, 4th ed)
"Patricia Szarvas hosts "Power Lunch Europe."". CNBC Europe. Retrieved 2007-11-15. "Patricia Szarvas". CNBC Europe. Retrieved ... "Conference Programme" (PDF). Maliki Group. 2007-11-27. Retrieved 2008-01-17. "com.sult". Create Connections Networking & ... "European Economic Summit 2004, Executive Summary" (PDF). World Economic Forum. 2004-05-24. Archived from the original (PDF) on ... She was the main contributor to CNBC's Capital Connection, Worldwide Exchange and Squawk Box Europe. She also was chief ...
"Board of Directors". Quadrivio Group. Pelanda, Carlo (2015). "Nova Pax". Franco Angeli. Pelanda, Carlo (2013). "Europe Beyond ... This new "post-European" innovation would treat Europe not as an end, but as the means to help stabilize and improve the global ... In Europe Beyond, Pelanda recognizes that the temptation is growing among certain nations to go beyond Europe because the EU ... Associate Director for Europe, GLOBIS, Centre for the Study of Global Issues (UGA) Member, Academic and Policy Board, The ...
Binev joined the EFD group in the European Parliament in 2012, this information was announced on his website: Binev is a strong ... "Slavi Binev on energy policy and european budget". YouTube. EFDD Group. October 22, 2013. "Petition - energy crisis - Slavi ... Along with Attack's two other MEPs, he sat with the Identity, Tradition, Sovereignty (ITS) group; this group collapsed in ... At the 2009 European election, Attack lost one MEP, but Binev retained his seat as the second of two elected for the party. ...
As of May 2015, Carlsberg Group holds 67.8% of shares in the brewery, and the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development ... European Bank for Reconstruction and Development financed the brewery to assist in its expansion and modernization. It began ... Quote: "While BBH may be a reluctant investor, the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development has taken the leap and ... "Olivaria Brewery Celebrates 145 Years Anniversary in Status the Beer Market Leader". Packaging Europe. 17 February 2009. ...
"Sniffex Europe". Unival Group. Retrieved December 12, 2011. Securities and Exchange Commission official website Former official ... "HEDD®1 - Handheld Explosive Detection Device". Unival Group. Also: "Hazard Detection Group Explosives Detection Device HEDD1". ... The HEDD1, reportedly a "Sniffex with a battery stuck on it," is marketed by the same company that markets Sniffex in Europe. ...
One Europe, many nations: a historical dictionary of European national groups. Greenwood Publishing Group. p. 769. ISBN ... Old term used by other European peoples to denote the peoples originating in the northern regions of Europe. Norsemen or Norse ... Pavlovic, Zoran (2007). Europe. Infobase Publishing. p. 53. ISBN 1-4381-0455-3. Retrieved 9 March 2014. Germanic stock includes ... As with many of the people from European countries, Norwegians are spread throughout the world. There are more than 100,000 ...
Foreign relations of the United Kingdom
Australia Group, BIS, Commonwealth of Nations, CBSS (observer), CDB, Council of Europe, CERN, EAPC, EBRD, EIB, ESA, European ... It became a member of the European Economic Community in 1973, which eventually evolved into the European Union through the ... Wagnsson, Charlotte (2012). Security in a Greater Europe: The Possibility of a Pan-European Approach. Oxford University Press. ... British people feel the least European. On 23 June 2016, the United Kingdom voted to leave the European Union and the incumbent ...
Eddie Fenech Adami
In December 2003, he received the European of the Year 2003 Award from the influential Brussels-based newspaper European Voice ... A group of Labour supporters, some wearing balaclavas, began to assault the crowd. The situation precipitated with the arrival ... Gale Group. 2002. p. 370. ISBN 0787666106. "Cases against Zeppi l-Hafi dropped". Times of Malta. Times of Malta. 2009-05-05. ... Staunchly pro-European, Fenech Adami is the longest serving Maltese prime minister since Malta's independence, and was ...
Greenwood Publishing Group. p. 595. ISBN 978-0-313-26007-0. Retrieved 13 August 2011. Norman Davies (20 January 1998). Europe: ... Richard Bonney (1999). The rise of the fiscal state in Europe, c. 1200-1815. Oxford University Press US. p. 475. ISBN 978-0-19- ... Maureen Cassidy-Geiger (2007). Fragile diplomacy: Meissen porcelain for European courts ca. 1710-63. Yale University Press. p. ... David J. Sturdy (2002). Fractured Europe, 1600-1721. Wiley-Blackwell. p. 385. ISBN 978-0-631-20513-5. Retrieved 13 August 2011 ...
"Liechtenstein Cuisine." Europe-today.com. Accessed July 30, 2011. Nelson, Kay Shaw (2004). Cuisines of the Alps. Hippocrene ... Jacob, Jeanne; Ashkenazi, Michael (2007). The World Cookbook for Students, Volume 1. Greenwood Publishing Group. pp. 110-111. ... and is also influenced by Central European cuisine. Cheeses and soups are integral parts of Liechtensteiner cuisine. Milk ... Western Europe 8th Edition. Lonely Planet. p. 825. ISBN 1741042348. Retrieved January 31, 2013. ...
"CPW Europe". Carphone Warehouse Group. 2012. Archived from the original on 17 July 2012. Retrieved 23 November 2012. Call-up ... 1.1 billion to launch the Best Buy Europe joint venture. The division was renamed CPW Europe, and included all stores operating ... which was formed by the merger of its former parent Carphone Warehouse Group with Dixons Retail. Carphone Warehouse Group was ... The group split in March 2010, with TalkTalk and New Carphone Warehouse each becoming publicly listed companies. Charles ...
Natural Gas Europe. 14 February 2013. Retrieved 12 June 2013. "Nabucco sets sights on Iraq". Upstream Online. NHST Media Group ... The Nabucco project is backed by the European Union and the United States. In the Trans-European Networks - Energy (TEN - E) ... At the Nabucco Summit held in Budapest on 27 January 2009, the heads of the European Investment Bank (EIB) and the European ... "European Parliament resolution of 29 November 2007 on trade and climate change (2007/2003(INI))". European Parliament. 29 ...
Greenwood Publishing Group. p. 595. ISBN 978-0-313-26007-0. Retrieved 13 August 2011. Norman Davies (20 January 1998). Europe: ... Piotr Stefan Wandycz (2001). The price of freedom: a history of East Central Europe from the Middle Ages to the present. ... Continuum International Publishing Group. p. 36. ISBN 978-1-4411-4812-4. Retrieved 13 August 2011. Richard Bonney (1999). The ... Continuum International Publishing Group. p. 25. ISBN 978-1-4411-4812-4. Retrieved 13 August 2011. Grodno Sejm. ...
"Eastern Europe Group". Campaign to Elect a Woman UN Secretary-General. Retrieved 12 June 2016. "Natalia Gherman (Moldova) - ... In November 2009, she was appointed as the Chief Negotiator in the talks with the European Union over the Moldova-European ... In 2009, she became Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and European Integration and Chief Negotiator on the Moldova-European ... From 1997 to 2001, she was Deputy Head of the Department of European Security and Political-Military Affairs at the Moldovan ...
google.com 12 June 2010 "The Pogroms in Kyrgyzstan". International Crisis Group. Retrieved 22 April 2012. "Twelve killed in new ... "Former Kyrgyz President's Supporters Take Over Government Buildings In South". Radio Free Europe. 13 May 2010. Retrieved 13 May ... and other smaller ethnic groups. It is about 5 km away from the Uzbekistan border. Osh is a lively place with the largest and ... This contributed to the rise of social tension between the two groups. In 1990, shortly before the end of Soviet power in ...
Alexander Hill Everett
Everett used his time to write a book on European affairs, published in 1821 as Europe; or, A General Survey of the Present ... Greenwood Publishing Group. pp. 99-105. ISBN 9780313291951. Ripley, George; Dana, Charles A., eds. (1874). American Cyclopædia ... Europe; or, A General Survey of the Present Situation of the Principal Powers; with Conjectures on Their Future Prospects. ... His translations of European literature, published in the North American Review, were influential for the Transcendentalism ...
In 2013, Xtract Oil was transferred to the Global Oil Shale Group. To extract oil from the Julia Creek oil shale resource, the ... Subscription required (help)). "Xtract Energy: P2-10 Well Operations Frustrated by Weather". Natural Gas Europe. 2011-12-13. ... NHST Media Group. Retrieved 2015-12-27. (Subscription required (help)). Lehane, Bill (2013-11-26). "Nordic Energy renews data ... NHST Media Group. Retrieved 2015-12-27. (Subscription required (help)). Wikinson, Rick (2006-05-29). "New technology raises oil ...
One Europe, Many Nations: a Historical Dictionary of European National Groups. Westport, USA, Greenwood, 2000. p. 354. ... One Europe, Many Nations: A Historical Dictionary of European National Groups, Questia Online Library, 25 August 2010, p. 12 ... Until the rise of Gamal Abdel Nasser in Egypt in the 1950s, the Adyghe formed an élite group in the country. Besides the Adyghe ... Prior to the Six-Day War, the Adyghe people were the majority group in the Golan Heights region-their number at that time is ...
Robert Bideleux; Ian Jeffries (1998). A History of Eastern Europe: Crisis and Change. Taylor & Francis Group. p. 161. ISBN 978- ... Silent Sejm (1717) Repnin Sejm (1767-1768) Partition Sejm (1773-1775) Levent Gönenç (2002). Law in Eastern Europe, Prospects ... Norman Davies (20 January 1998). Europe: A History. HarperCollins. p. 719. ISBN 978-0-06-097468-8. Retrieved 8 January 2013. ...
In the book he took a radical anti-Uzbek approach and portrayed Uzbeks as a separatist group and "stressed the need for non- ... Radio Free Europe. July 29, 2010. Bruce Pannier. "Kyrgyzstan: Widening Ethnic Divisions in the South: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY AND ... On March 29, 2012, the anti-conflict non-governmental organization International Crisis Group published a report which stated " ... "Kyrgyzstan: Widening Ethnic Divisions in the South". International Crisis Group. Retrieved 17 April 2012. "Мэр города Ош ...
Haymarket Media Group. Retrieved March 31, 2015. "Aiwa". HomeTheaterReview.com. Luxury Publishing Group Inc. Retrieved March 31 ... In other regions, such as Europe, it redirected to a page on the Sony website stating that the Aiwa website had closed. In 2015 ... Aiwa site as a Sony division Aiwa closure message European Aiwa support site. ... 25 percent in Europe, and 13 percent in areas of Asia outside Japan and in other regions. Although not then officially an ...
Meredian Holdings Group. Retrieved 4 December 2014. "Bomem-Michaelson Award: Isao Noda". Spectroscopy Europe. Retrieved 2014-12 ... In February 2013, he became Senior Vice President of Innovation at Meredian Holdings Group Inc., which recently announced the ... "Meredian Holdings Group - Meet the Executive Team". ...
It is published by the Caroli Group. List of newspapers in Monaco "Liste des Médias en Principauté de Monaco (2015)". Sycom ( ... Council of Europe. January 30, 2008. p. 281. ,access-date= requires ,url= (help). ... "Le journal d'information MONACO HEBDO". Caroli Group. Retrieved December 20, 2015. Parliamentary Assembly, Working Papers: 2007 ...
Vlachs of Serbia
Council of Europe. Retrieved 2013-12-31. "Vlach , European ethnic group". Encyclopedia Britannica. Retrieved 2017-04-08. Rumen ... one major group of Vlachs speaks the dialect spoken in Mehedinți County in western Oltenia, while the other major group speaks ... The Senate of Romania postponed the ratification of Serbia`s candidature for membership in the European Union until the legal ... In the 19th century other groups of Romanians originating in Oltenia (Lesser Wallachia) also settled south of the Danube. These ...
Greenwood Publishing Group. p. 23. ISBN 978-0-313-32278-5. Wayne C. Thompson; Mark H. Mullin. Western Europe, 1983. Stryker- ... Instead the poleis grouped themselves into leagues, membership of which was in a constant state of flux. Later in the Classical ... The Rosen Publishing Group. p. 8. ISBN 978-0-8239-3999-2. John E. Findling; Kimberly D. Pelle (2004). Encyclopedia of the ... Even when, during the second Persian invasion of Greece, a group of city-states allied themselves to defend Greece, the vast ...
Greenwood Publishing Group. pp. 4-16. ISBN 978-0-275-94877-1. Retrieved 1 February 2012. Lee, Stephen J (2003). Europe, 1890- ... Zadar Archipelago extends to the southeast of the island group. The Krk - Rab island group includes only uninhabited islands in ... The Cres - Lošinj group also includes the inhabited islands of Ilovik, Susak, Unije, Vele Srakane, and Male Srakane, as well as ... The Cres - Lošinj group also includes the inhabited islands of Ilovik, Susak, Unije, Vele Srakane, and Male Srakane, as well as ...
Second Northern War
Greenwood Publishing Group. ISBN 0-313-26007-9. Lockhart, Paul Douglas (2007). Denmark, 1513-1660. The rise and decline of a ... In 1648, the Peace of Westphalia had ended the Thirty Years' War, during which the Swedish Empire emerged as a major European ... War, State and Society in Northeastern Europe 1558-1721. Longman. ISBN 978-0-582-06429-4. Kotljarchuk, Andrej (2006). In the ... ISBN 91-89315-63-4. Moote, Alanson Lloyd (1970). The seventeenth century; Europe in ferment. Heath. Kozicki, Richard; Wróbel, ...
... and with Ariston Thermo Group on heating boilers production. "Group charts Aral Sea course". Upstream Online. NHST Media Group ... "LUKoil company to sell oil, gas from Uzbekistan" (750). New Europe. 2007-10-14. Retrieved 2008-08-22. "Uzbek joins CNPC in ... NHST Media Group. 2008-04-14. Retrieved 2010-10-23. "CNPC sets sights on Uzbek riches". Upstream Online. NHST Media Group. 2008 ... NHST Media Group. 2008-02-22. Retrieved 2008-04-19. "S. Korean Venture Inks $2.5 Bn Uzbek Gas Deal". The Gazette of Central ...
Socialist Sunday School
Framework Programmes for Research and Technological Development
European Commission. Retrieved 19 March 2014.. *^ Union, Publications Office of the European (21 April 2017). "European drones ... The programmes are defined by Commission civil servants that are aided by various official advisory group and lobby groups. E.g ... are funding programmes created by the European Union/European Commission to support and foster research in the European ... Conducting European research policies and implementing European research programmes is an obligation under the Amsterdam Treaty ...
Type 2 diabetes
"Food groups and risk of type 2 diabetes mellitus: a systematic review and meta-analysis of prospective studies". European ... Women seem to be at a greater risk as do certain ethnic groups, such as South Asians, Pacific Islanders, Latinos, and ... The World Health Organization recommends testing those groups at high risk and in 2014 the USPSTF is considering a similar ... Update to a position statement of the American Diabetes Association and the European Association for the Study of Diabetes". ...
These organizations are formed upon different political groups. These different groups allow different groups of people with ... In 2006, the European Court of Human Rights found Danish closed-shop agreements to be in breach of Article 11 of the European ... European Commission, Directorate General for Employment, Social Affairs & Inclusion: Industrial Relations in Europe 2010. ... Europe. *Trade union membership 1993-2003 - European Industrial Relations Observatory report on membership trends in 26 ...
Cage Rage Championships
"European Journal of Preventive Cardiology. 21: 2047487312471759. doi:10.1177/2047487312471759. ISSN 2047-4873. PMID 23242910.. ... They are grouped into three categories: mesocarnivory (50-70% meat), hypercarnivory (70% and greater of meat), and ... FOOD & EATING IN MEDIEVAL EUROPE - Page 73, Joel T. Rosenthal - 1998 *^ Conscious Eating: Second Edition - Page 9, Gabriel ... This section needs expansion with: Additional information regarding Far East, Europe and America. You can help by adding to it. ...
Between 1607 and 1616, two anonymous Rosicrucian manifestos were published by some anonymous person or group, first in Germany ... Between 1598 and 1604, Fludd studied medicine, chemistry and hermeticism on the European mainland following his graduation. His ... Queen Elizabeth I's treasurer for war in Europe), and Member of Parliament. His mother was Elizabeth Andrews Fludd. ... to have been more an intellectual fashion that swept Europe at the time of the Counter Reformation. These thinkers suppose that ...
The Dream Academy
Jaclyn Ward - Fireball Media Group. "The Irish Charts - All there is to know". Irishcharts.ie. Retrieved 2014-08-26.. ... released in 1997 to commercial success in Europe and was also recorded by U.S. bands Sugarland and Little Big Town in 2010, for ... Their idea was to create a songscape different from the power pop groups popular at the time in the UK, by mixing instruments ... During the same year, Gabriel and St John decided to leave the group to pursue solo musical interests and projects. Laird- ...
United States Merchant Marine Academy
These five majors can be grouped as follows: *The two "Deck Majors" are Marine Transportation and Maritime Logistics and ... John Diebold (1946) Author of the book Automation (1954); established DiBold Group in 1961 designed and installed the first ... European Americans. *North Americans. *South Americans. *Oceanian Americans. *By Ethnoreligious group: *Buddhist Americans ...
"Official Journal of the European Union. 2004-04-30.. *^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t Sampson, W. (1995). " ... There are also reasons why a placebo treatment group may outperform a "no-treatment" group in a test which are not related to a ... Nature Publishing Group. 462 (7274): 711. doi:10.1038/462711a. PMID 20010660.. *^ Gorski, DH; Novella, SP (September 2014). " ... "CAM is a group of diverse medical and health care systems, practices, and products that are not generally considered part of ...
2010). "20 - Ungulates and their management in France". European ungulates and their management in the 21st century. Cambridge ... Females do not seem to be territorial outside the breeding season and can be seen in small groups, although individual deer do ... "European Mammals - Non native and Introduced Species". Hows.org.uk. Retrieved 2018-06-04.. ...
A few basal mammal groups endured into this epoch in southern landmasses, including the south american dryolestoid Necrolestes ... Mountain building took place in western North America, Europe, and East Asia. Both continental and marine Miocene deposits are ... By the epoch's end, all or almost all modern bird groups are believed to have been present; the few post-Miocene bird fossils ... Approximately 100 species of apes lived during this time, ranging throughout Africa, Asia and Europe and varying widely in size ...
The society of the Marsh Arabs was divided into two main groups by occupation. One group bred and raised water buffalo while ... Pietro della Valle and in doing so broadcast to the European world, probably for the first time, the word Maedi (or as one ... To this day, the shaikh of a Marsh Arab group will collect a tribute from his tribe in order to maintain the mudhif, the tribal ...
Strongbow Gold is the variant available in mainland Europe and is available only in bottles. It was launched in May 2011, and ... Foster's Group purchased the Strongbow brand in Australia in 2003, and continues to produce, distribute & market the brand. ... In 2011, Strongbow Gold, produced in Belgium, was launched across Europe in response to cider's growing popularity on the ... Vaughan was credited by Bulmers with giving credibility to the Strongbow brand among the key 18 to 24-year-old group. ...
... repeatedly stated or implied that Cambodians were an intrinsically superior group to other ethnic or national groups ... Locard, Henri (2005). "State Violence in Democratic Kampuchea (1975-1979) and Retribution (1979-2004)". European Review of ... News of the group was censored from the press and it is unlikely Sâr was aware of it. ... Various Marxist-Leninist groups endorsed Pol Pot's government while it was in power. The small Canadian Communist League ( ...
a b c d e f g h Peter van der Veer, Hartmut Lehmann, Nation and religion: perspectives on Europe and Asia, Princeton University ... The Partition of India outraged many majority Hindu nationalist politicians and social groups. Savarkar and members of the ... The Nepali civil code,Muluki Ain, was commissioned by Jung Bahadur Rana after his European tour and enacted in 1854. It was ... One of the revolutionaries, Bagha Jatin, who managed to escape the trial started a group which would be called Jugantar. ...
The main exceptions are: the form of rumba known as Columbia, and some performances of abakuá by rumba groups, where the 6. 8 ... During the nineteenth century, African music and European music sensibilities were blended in original Cuban hybrids. Cuban ... Guajeos are a seamless blend of European harmonic and African rhythmic structures. Most guajeos have a binary structure that ... Some Havana-based rumba groups still use son clave for yambú.[c] The musical genre known as son probably adopted the clave ...
Sneaky Pete Kleinow
The group recorded three albums, Georgia Peach, The Whole Enchilada and 2007's Disciples of the Truth, which feature his last ... intended to replace Dillard with Kleinow and did not countenance Kleinow's inclusion alongside Dillard in an upcoming European ... Through this scene he became acquainted with Chris Hillman and Gram Parsons of the Byrds in 1968, helping the group to ... In 2000, Kleinow formed a group called Burrito Deluxe (also the name of a 1970 Flying Burrito Brothers album) with Garth Hudson ...
Higher education in Poland
Emerald Group Publishing. 2012. p. 211. *^ Filipkowski, A. (2003). The Implementation of the Bologna Declaration in Poland. ... Higher Education in Europe. 26(3). Retrieved November 28, 2007. *^ Renata Siemienska, Dominika Walczak. "Polish higher ... The European co-operation in quality assurance, Poland is trying to solve the problem of quality and accreditation in a highly ... Higher Education in Europe. 26(3). Retrieved November 28, 2007.. *Kolasinski, M. & P. Lisiecki. (2003). The Strategic Role of ...
Now (Old Persian: nava), which means "new" and descends from Proto-Indo-European *néwos, is cognate with English new, German ... The festival of Nowruz is celebrated by many groups of people in the Black Sea basin, the Balkans, the Caucasus, Western Asia, ... "Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty.. *^ Mkrtchyan, Gayane (22 March 2011). "Nowruz in Armenia: Many Iranians again prefer Yerevan ... It is also taken place by Iranian communities in several regions in Europe and the Americas, including Los Angeles, Toronto, ...
Minahan, James (2000). One Europe, many nations: a historical dictionary of European national groups. Westport, Conn.: ... Galician (/ɡəˈlɪʃən/, /-ˈlɪsiən/; galego [ɡaˈleɣʊ]) is an Indo-European language of the Western Ibero-Romance branch. It ... Indo-European *Italic *Romance *Western *Ibero-Romance *West-Iberian *Galician-Portuguese *Galician ... It was created by a group of students: Fermín Bouza Brey, Xosé Filgueira Valverde, Lois Tobío Fernández, with the collaboration ...
Indo-European *Indo-Iranian *Indo-Aryan *Magadhi Prakrit *Eastern Zone (Magadhan) *Bengali-Assamese *Bengali ... Linguist Suniti Kumar Chattopadhyay grouped these dialects into four large clusters-Rarh, Banga, Kamarupa and Varendra; but ... Because of centuries of contact with Europeans, Turkic peoples, and Persians, the Bengali language has absorbed numerous words ... The Bengali alphabet has often been included with the group of Brahmic scripts for romanization where the true phonetic value ...
Group 3 element
CAS group number. (US, pattern A-B-A). IIIB old IUPAC number. (Europe, pattern A-B) ... Group 3 is a group of elements in the periodic table. This group, like other d-block groups, should contain four elements, but ... For the other group formerly named Group III (boron group), see Group 13 element. ... The grouping used in this article places La and Ac in group 3, which is the most common form. For other groupings, see group 3 ...
Positron emission tomography
2003). "11C-metomidate PET imaging of adrenocortical cancer". European Journal of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging. 30 (3 ... Coincidence events can be grouped into projection images, called sinograms. The sinograms are sorted by the angle of each view ... In particular, the development of labeled 2-fluorodeoxy-D-glucose (2FDG) by the Brookhaven group under the direction of Al Wolf ... European Journal of Cancer. 35 (13): 1773-1782. doi:10.1016/S0959-8049(99)00229-4. PMID 10673991.. ...
List of political parties in China
Central Leading Group on Hong Kong and Macau Affairs Leader: Han Zheng. *HK & Macau Affairs Office Director: Zhang Xiaoming. ... in a United Front similar to the popular fronts of former Communist-era Eastern European countries such as the National Front ... Central Leading Group for Taiwan Affairs Leader: Xi Jinping. Deputy Leader: Wang Yang. *Taiwan Affairs Office Director: Zhang ... Central Leading Group for Inspection Work Leader: Zhao Leji. *Commission for Discipline Inspection of the Central Military ...
2011) [1984-2000]. The European Garden Flora, Flowering Plants: A Manual for the Identification of Plants Cultivated in Europe ... The group of pinnules on each secondary vein forms a pinna; for example, Albizia (silk tree).. Trifoliate (or trifoliolate). A ... The European Physical Journal B. 28 (2): 135-138. Bibcode:2002EPJB...28..135C. doi:10.1140/epjb/e2002-00211-1.. ... Leaf Architecture Working Group (1999). Manual of Leaf Architecture - morphological description and categorization of ...
It is one of the four cell groups of the Ventral Respiratory Group (VRG). It is hypothesized that the pre-Bötzinger complex is ... The European Journal of Neuroscience. 23 (3): 667-74. doi:10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.04591.x. PMID 16487148. Garcia AJ, 3rd; ... Rett Syndrome Sleep Apnea Control of respiration Ventral respiratory group Smith JC, Ellenberger HH, Ballanyi K, Richter DW, ... These characteristics show the interaction between the parafacial respiratory group and the pre-Bötzinger complex, which allows ...
Czech and Slovak Republic Genealogy
YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS Visit your group SLOVAK-ROOTS on the web.. To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:. SLOVAK- ... Western Europe eastward in the middle ages.. , , , , John Venham. , , , , --- Bill Tarkulich ,[email protected],. , wrote:. ... Yahoo! Groups Links. To unsubscribe from this group, go to http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/SLOVAK-ROOTS -or- send blank email ... Welcome to Yahoo Groups.. An extension to your real life group of friends, interests and communities. ...
BMP EUROPE Group - YouTube
Freeh Group Europe - Wikipedia
Freeh Group Europe is affiliated with the U.S.-based firm Freeh Group International Solutions LLC and the law firm Freeh ... In 2011, Freeh Group Europe was engaged by the FIFA Ethics Committee to investigate allegations of bribery at the global ... Freeh Group Europe is a global crisis management and risk management consulting firm headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland. The ... Freeh Group Europe is an independent consultancy whose clients include corporations in the manufacturing, pharmaceutical, ...
Sberbank Europe Group - Wikipedia
Sberbank Europe Group (Sberbank Europe AG) is a banking group headquartered in Vienna, Austria and is owned by Sberbank of ... Sberbank Europe Group AG is present in 8 markets in Central and Eastern Europe: Austria: Sberbank Europe AG Bosnia and ... The regional headquarter of Sberbank Europe Group was decided to be in Vienna, Austria. In 2013 Sberbank Europe received a full ... The bank has 190 branches in Central and Eastern Europe with over 4,000 employees (as of 2017). Sberbank Europe Group AG ...
WC2002 Qualifiers - Europe - Group 7
European Group Travel Awards Recognizes 2015 Champions
... the leading provider of online group travel services, and Landor Travel Publications, UKs leading group ... UKs leading group travel publication today announced the winners of the 2015 European Group Travel Awards (EGTA). ... Best Live Stage/Theatrical/Musical Performance for Groups: Folies Bergère Best Technology Award for Innovation in Group Travel ... and other forms of group travel. A mobile application for booking group hotel reservations is also available. The company owns ...
Dr Pepper Snapple Group to Present at Consumer Analyst Group Europe Conference
Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc. (NYSE: DPS) President and CEO, Larry Young, and CFO, Marty Ellen, will present today ... ... Dr Pepper Snapple Group to Present at Consumer Analyst Group Europe Conference. News provided by ... Dr Pepper Snapple Group to Present at Consumer Analyst Group Europe Conference ... NYSE: DPS) President and CEO, Larry Young, and CFO, Marty Ellen, will present today at the annual Consumer Analyst Group Europe ...
SCCS - Meeting minutes - working groups 2016 - 2021 - European Commission
European Commission - When preparing its policy and proposals relating to consumer safety, public health and the environment, ... Minutes of Working Group Meeting on Methodologies of 3 May 2017. Minutes of Working Group Meeting on Methodologies of 8 March ... Minutes of Working Group Meeting on Methodologies of 18 January 2017. Minutes of Working Group Meeting on Methodologies of 8-9 ... Minutes of Working Group Meeting on Methodologies of 23 January 2018. Minutes of Working Group Meeting on Methodologies of 14 ...
BARGE (the Bioaccessibility Research Group of Europe) | Conference archive
... is a European network bringing together international institutes and research groups to study human bioaccessibility of ... This presentation describes two initiatives being undertaken by the BGS and the Bioaccessibility Research Group of Europe ( ... Specifically, the arsenic relative bioavailability working group, a cross discipline, international group has been established ... the Bioaccessibility Research Group of Europe) not with the British Geological Survey. Questions, suggestions or comments ...
Turkey: AKP Tries To Join European Conservative Group
... is seeking to join the powerful association of European conservative parties known as the European Peoples Party (EPP) group. ... is seeking to join the powerful association of European conservative parties known as the European Peoples Party (EPP) group. ... One of them is the biggest party in the group, the German CDU/CSU. The co-chairman of the European Parliaments delegation to ... The chairman of the German CDU/CSU in the European Parliament, Hartmut Nassauer, goes to great lengths to point out his groups ...
Group 9.pdf - European Environment Agency
Anti-Islamic groups across Europe to attend far-Right rally
... for what organisers have billed as the birth of a European movement. ... Far-right anti-Islamic groups from across Europe are planning to rally in Denmark, ... Anti-Islamic groups across Europe to attend far-Right rally Far-right anti-Islamic groups from across Europe are planning to ... however said he was inspired by the Amsterdam gathering to link up with other far-Right groups in Europe, setting up the ...
European Travel Group | InterNations
WHO/Europe | Report of the EVIPNet Europe Steering Group meeting
on EVIPNet Europe, including its mandate, tools and methodologies. The long-term expected outcome of the SG group is for ... Data and evidence Evidence-informed policy-making Publications Report of the EVIPNet Europe Steering Group meeting ... WHO Secretariat of EVIPNet Europe. The SG has a consultative relationship with the European Advisory Committee on Health ... European health report. Our flagship report maps health trends, charts progress towards achieving health goals and provides an ...
European Parliament Starts Free Software User Group
The user group is open to all who work in the European Parliament, including staff and assistants working in political groups." ... "One member of the European Parliament and a handful of their advisors and assistants started a free software group last ... Saturday, aiming to increase the use of Free and open source software in the European Parliaments IT infrastructure. ...
European Regulators Group for Audiovisual Media Services | AVMSD | Digital Single Market
The ERGA is a group made up of representatives of national independent audiovisual services regulatory bodies that advice the ... The European Regulators Group for Audiovisual Media Services (ERGA) advises the Commission on the implementation of the ... The European Regulators Group for Audiovisual Media Services brings together heads or high level representatives of national ... Since 2003, an informal group of European Regulators meets annually.. Article 30: Member States shall take appropriate measures ...
AXA Group divests tobacco industry assets | CSR Europe
As a major investor and a leading health insurer, the AXA Group wants to be part of the solution, and our hope is that others ... As a responsible health insurer, the AXA Group has decided to divest its tobacco industry assets, currently valued at ... Collaboration for Impact: Maturity and integration of sustainability in European sector associations ...
Pussy Riot Takes Bid For Prisoners' Group To European Court
Two members of the punk protest band Pussy Riot have filed a complaint at the European Court of Human Rights over Russias ... Two members of the punk protest band Pussy Riot have filed a complaint at the European Court of Human Rights over Russias ... Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty © 2018 RFE/RL, Inc. All Rights Reserved. ... and Maria Alyokhina told the Russian daily Vedomosti they believe the Justice Ministrys refusal to register their group, Zona ...
Flavouring Group Evaluation 204 | European Food Safety Authority
The Panel on Food Contact Materials, Enzymes, Flavourings and Processing Aids of the European Food Safety Authority was ... Scientific Opinion on Flavouring Group Evaluation 204 (FGE.204): Consideration of genotoxicity data on representatives for 18 ... requested to evaluate the genotoxic potential of 18 flavouring substances from subgroup 1.2.1 of FGE.19 in the Flavouring Group ...
Soccer-World Cup Qualifying European group C results and standings | Reuters
Owens Corning to buy European mineral wool maker Paroc Group | Reuters
Insulation and roofing company Owens Corning said on Sunday it would buy European mineral wool maker Paroc Group from private ... Reuters) - Insulation and roofing company Owens Corning said on Sunday it would buy European mineral wool maker Paroc Group ... Paroc Groups 2017 sales are expected to be about 410 million euros. Adjusted earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and ... Owens said the deal would help grow its presence in the European insulation market. Excluding transaction and integration costs ...
Soccer-World Cup Qualifying European group G results and standings | Reuters
Flavouring Group Evaluation 208 Revision 1 | European Food Safety
HOCHTIEF Group > Structure > HOCHTIEF...
Division HOCHTIEF Europe. As the management company for the HOCHTIEF Europe division, HOCHTIEF Solutions AG encompasses the ... range and financial strength of an internationally experienced construction group. ... core business in Europe. The operating subsidiaries supply services in our lines of business under the umbrella of HOCHTIEF ...
Ethnic groups in Europe - Wikipedia
Further information: Jews and Judaism in Europe, Islam in Europe, Hinduism in Europe, Buddhism in Europe, and Afro-Europeans ... There are eight European ethno-linguistic groups with more than 30 million members residing in Europe. These eight groups ... The Indo-European groups of Europe (the Centum groups plus Balto-Slavic and Albanian) are assumed to have developed in situ by ... Further information: Christianity in Europe, Islam in Europe, Hinduism in Europe, and Buddhism in Europe ...
WHO/Europe | Expert advisory group reviews strategies to reach immunization goals in Europe
The independent European Technical Advisory Group of Experts on Immunization (ETAGE) assessed the broad portfolio of activities ... Expert advisory group reviews strategies to reach immunization goals in Europe ... European health report. Our flagship report maps health trends, charts progress towards achieving health goals and provides an ... Highlights of WHO/Europe activities. VPI provides technical support to Member States in joint pursuit of the goals and ...
Fiat Chrysler chief Mike Manley to head European auto lobby group ACEA
The European carmakers association (ACEA) has appointed Fiat Chrysler Chief Executive Mike Manley as its new president from ... Fiat Chrysler chief Mike Manley to head European auto lobby group ACEA. ... MILAN - The European carmakers association (ACEA) has appointed Fiat Chrysler Chief Executive Mike Manley as its new president ... The ACEA president is elected for one year, with the option for a further one year term, by the CEOs of the groups associates ...
Environmental Groups Say European Appetite Fuels Illegal Fishing | Voice of America - English
Some environmental groups say the shortfall fuels illegal or pirate fishing on the open seas. And the European Commission ... The FAO reports that stocks in European seas have dwindled even as consumer appetites grow in the worlds largest market for ... Some environmental groups say the shortfall fuels illegal or pirate fishing on the open seas. And the European Commission ... Environmental Groups Say European Appetite Fuels Illegal Fishing November 01, 2009 07:13 PM ...
Turkey, Europe to swap first groups of migrants - Turkey News
... with its ambassador noting that the small groups ... Turkey, Europe to swap first groups of migrants. Emine Kart - ... German Ambassador to Turkey Martin Erdmann told a group of reporters on April 1.. "This is a small group but it will serve as a ... Under the scheme agreed with the EU last month, one Syrian refugee will be settled in Europe legally in return for every ... Erdmann also said two other EU member countries, the Netherlands and Finland, have also been preparing to soon welcome groups ...
european Industrial Pharmacy Issue 14 (September 2012) by European Industrial Pharmacists Group (EIPG) - issuu
Title: european Industrial Pharmacy Issue 14 (September 2012), Author: European Industrial Pharmacists Group (EIPG), Name: ... european Industrial Pharmacy Issue 14 (September 2012), Length: 27 pages, Page: 1, Published: 2012-09-01 ... European Industrial Pharmacy is the electronic journal of the European Industrial Pharmacists Group (EIPG). The journal ... european INDUSTRIAL PHARMACY is the official publication of the European Industrial Pharmacists Group (Groupement des ...
Western Europe2018Spondylarthropathy Study GroupParliamentFlavouring Group EvaluationOrganizationReuters2020RegulatorsEurope's2019ImplementationEthnicUnionPublished in 1988CentreCommissionNorth AmericaPharmaceuticalBelgiumCentresEconomic crisisWorld'sEpidemiologySupportMembersDefence2000Study GroupMigrantsParliament'sMainPopulationsECFSGreeceObjectiveCooperationWorking GroupIndustryEGIRPARISMandateHypertensionCompany'sFederationSurveillanceResearchPeoplesVaccinePRNewswireMarketInstitutionsChairmanNeurologyOrganisersResultsDifferencesFinlandPeopleGenePediatricJournalPopulationInitiativeGroup's
- Mr Luboš Kukliš remains Vice-Chair in 2018 and Mr Tobias Schmid, Commissioner for European Affairs of the German State Media Authorities, has been newly elected as Vice-Chair in 2018. (europa.eu)
- The main European industry association for the medical device industry last week adopted a new code of ethics that will phase out direct sponsorship of individual healthcare professionals at conferences and other CME programs by 2018, according to cardiology newsletter TCTMD . (fiercepharma.com)
Spondylarthropathy Study Group2
- The circle in question is the European Peoples' Party (EPP) group, an umbrella organization that brings together Christian-democratic parties and other conservatives in the European Parliament and the Council of Europe's Parliamentary Assembly. (rferl.org)
- The chairman of the German CDU/CSU in the European Parliament, Hartmut Nassauer, goes to great lengths to point out his group's willingness to have good ties with Turkey and the AKP, but he sets limits to the relationship. (rferl.org)
- One member of the European Parliament and a handful of their advisors and assistants started a free software group last Saturday , aiming to increase the use of Free and open source software in the European Parliament's IT infrastructure. (osnews.com)
- The user group is open to all who work in the European Parliament, including staff and assistants working in political groups. (osnews.com)
- EPP Group MEP Renate Sommer is one of a group of Members of the European Parliament calling on EU governments to raise awareness of the importance of. (eppgroup.eu)
Flavouring Group Evaluation2
- The Panel on Food Contact Materials, Enzymes, Flavourings and Processing Aids of the European Food Safety Authority was requested to evaluate the genotoxic potential of 18 flavouring substances from subgroup 1.2.1 of FGE.19 in the Flavouring Group Evaluation 204. (europa.eu)
- Scientific Opinion on Flavouring Group Evaluation 212 Revision 1 (FGE.212Rev1): alpha,beta-Unsaturated alicyclic ketones and precursors from chemical subgroup 2.6 of FGE.19. (europa.eu)
- In 2011, Freeh Group Europe was engaged by the FIFA Ethics Committee to investigate allegations of bribery at the global sporting organization. (wikipedia.org)
- This is a small group but it will serve as a test for being able to see problems in implementation along with officials from the IOM [the International Organization for Migration] and UNHCR [the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees]," the German ambassador said. (hurriyetdailynews.com)
- EuroBoston - The Boston European Social Network (a non-profit organization), is a group dedicated to gathering professionals over the age of 30 who are of European origin, or non-Europeans who have lived or studied across the pond for more than one consecutive year who wish to get together and relive some of the culture and their memories. (meetup.com)
- The aim of the Standing Working Group (SWG) 02 is to explore what as yet under-emphasized theoretical and methodological perspectives in organization studies have to offer to better understand and explain emerging societal phenomena that deal with the social responsibilities of organizations. (egosnet.org)
- Reuters) - Insulation and roofing company Owens Corning said on Sunday it would buy European mineral wool maker Paroc Group from private equity firm CVC Capital Partners for about 900 million euros ($1.04 billion). (reuters.com)
- BRUSSELS, June 22 (Reuters) - After years of ambivalence about new members, European Union policymakers are hoping Croatia's accession to the 27-nation bloc will persuade other aspirants that democratic reforms reap dividends. (diigo.com)
- MILAN - The European carmakers' association (ACEA) has appointed Fiat Chrysler Chief Executive Mike Manley as its new president from January 2020, it said on Thursday. (yahoo.com)
- The move anticipates the European Union's upcoming update of the Aerosol Dispenser Directive in 2020. (packaging-gateway.com)
- The company said it created the group as the European Union will update its Aerosol Dispenser Directive (ADD) in 2020, which will potentially allow the sale and purchase of plastic aerosols beyond 220ml. (packaging-gateway.com)
- The European Regulators Group for Audiovisual Media Services (ERGA) advises the Commission on the implementation of the European Union's Audiovisual Media Services Directive (AVMSD). (europa.eu)
- The European Regulators Group for Audiovisual Media Services brings together heads or high level representatives of national independent regulatory bodies in the field of audiovisual services, to advise the Commission on the implementation of the EU's Audiovisual Media Services Directive (AVMSD) . (europa.eu)
- The restrictive approach used by European regulators contrasts with the more lenient stance of United States regulators. (nytimes.com)
- In a position paper submitted to the European Commission (EC), Foratom said this target would maintain Europe's current nuclear power capacity and provide 122 GW between 2025 and 2045. (pennenergy.com)
- The group said nuclear power contributes to Europe's three energy policy goals: security of supply, electricity sector decarbonization and competitive power prices. (pennenergy.com)
- In line with the new European Plastic Waste Strategy, we need to enable a smooth entry of new plastics aerosol packages to the PET recycling stream", said Christian Crepet, Petcore Europe's executive director of the SiG objective. (packaging-gateway.com)
- Europe's best young group leaders win EM. (bio-medicine.org)
- He was very active in the group and also participated in Alzheimer Europe's annual conferences in Malta (2013) and Glasgow (2014). (alzheimer-europe.org)
- In some ways, all of Europe's Big Three legacy airline groups have been doing broadly similar things in recent years, namely restructuring their network airline businesses and seeking growth opportunities through lower cost point to point operations. (centreforaviation.com)
- All of Europe's Big Three flag carrier airline groups have low cost airline subsidiary operations in the short and medium haul point to point markets. (centreforaviation.com)
- The EDL has held one European rally before, sending members to Amsterdam in 2010 in support of Dutch anti-Islamic politician Geert Wilders, who was in court accused of insulting religious and ethnic groups. (telegraph.co.uk)
- According to the German monograph Minderheitenrechte in Europa co-edited by Pan and Pfeil (2002) there are 87 distinct peoples of Europe , of which 33 form the majority population in at least one sovereign state, while the remaining 54 constitute ethnic minorities . (wikipedia.org)
- In the context of European ethnography in particular, the terms ethnic group , people , nationality and ethno-linguistic group , are used as mostly synonymous, although preference may vary in usage with respect to the situation specific to the individual countries of Europe . (wikipedia.org)
- Both Spain and the United Kingdom are special cases, in that the designation of nationality , Spanish and British , may controversially take ethnic aspects, subsuming various regional ethnic groups (see nationalisms and regionalisms of Spain and native populations of the United Kingdom ). (wikipedia.org)
- A n international team of scientists lead by UC Davis has found genetic markers in European Americans that distinguish ethnic groups, including Greek, German, Italian, Irish, Spanish, Scandinavian, United Kingdom and Ashkenazi Jewish groups. (ucdavis.edu)
- The Freeh Group inquiry uncovered evidence that former FIFA presidential candidate Mohamed bin Hammam offered cash to Caribbean Football Union officials in exchange for their votes in the Federation's presidential election at the 61st FIFA Congress. (wikipedia.org)
- That creates a delicate situation, as some of the EPP's member parties are Christian democrats who oppose Turkish membership in the European Union. (rferl.org)
- But its road to European integration is likely to be bumpy, because not all the European parties support AKP's aim to take Turkey into the European Union as soon as possible. (rferl.org)
- Further, some of the Christian-democratic parties oppose Turkey's bid to join the European Union. (rferl.org)
- This will demand the strength of the European Union for years, so I don't think we need a discussion on the membership of the AKP, Erdogan party, in the EPP,' Nassauer said. (rferl.org)
- The population of the European Union , with some five hundred million residents, accounts for two thirds of the European population. (wikipedia.org)
- The Delegation of the European Union to Turkey will establish a coordination mechanism next week," the ambassador, nonetheless, noted. (hurriyetdailynews.com)
- The plan to send back migrants from Greece to Turkey sparked demonstrations by local residents in both countries on April 2, two days before the deal brokered by the European Union is set to be implemented. (hurriyetdailynews.com)
- Over the last 45 years, we have had difficulty, for example, in inviting pharmacy associations in Switzerland (of which there are two) to join as active members of the EIPG as our statutes dictated that a member state had to be part of the European Union. (issuu.com)
- Now, due to the sterling work of Bureau Members, Claude Farrugia, Helene Le Blanc and Jane Nicholson, we have been able to revise the statutes with the support of the General Assembly, to widen the scope of membership to those member states which are in Europe but not in the European Union. (issuu.com)
- The council is an independent body composed of representatives from the national science academies of European Union member states. (nytimes.com)
- European Union in the widest sense, including EU Institutions, Politics and Policy, the future of the EU (constitutional debate, enlargement) etc. (diigo.com)
- Mapping EU attitudes: Conceptual and empirical dimensions of Euroscepticism and EU support Hajo G. Boomgaarden University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands, [email protected] Andreas R. T. Schuck University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands Matthijs Elenbaas University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands Claes H. de Vreese University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands Abstract Public attitudes towards the European Union (EU) are at the heart of a growing body of research. (diigo.com)
- This agreement reflects the social, economic and political reality of the European Union. (eppgroup.eu)
- It's the same in Europe, I see it every day, conflicts within the union, and. (experienceproject.com)
- The law's so-called "authorization" framework would ban the use of chromium trioxide in the European Union unless parties submit specific information to justify its continued use for critical applications such as surface finishing. (pfonline.com)
- The main objective will be to review and discuss the first results and potential scenarios for up-scaling the survey to the whole European Union. (europa.eu)
Published in 19881
- The meeting was followed by a Public Talk, jointly organised with the Centre for Non-traditional Security, S. Rajaratnam School for International Studies, Nanyang Technological University (RSIS Centre for NTS Studies), on "Regional Integration and Emerging and Re-Emerging Diseases' Surveillance in Asia and Europe. (asef.org)
- ERGA asks the European Commission, as the initiator of European legislation, to take the considerations in this statement and the following work into account in the context of the upcoming REFIT exercise of the AVMS Directive. (europa.eu)
- And the European Commission admits it fails to prevent illegal fish from entering the EU. (voanews.com)
- The European Commission in 2013 banned the use of three neonicotinoids - clothianidin, imidacloprid and thiamethoxam - on flowering plants after a separate body, the European Food Safety Authority, found that exposure to the chemicals created "high acute risks" to bees. (nytimes.com)
- Two of the main producers of neonicotinoids - Syngenta , a Swiss biochemical company, and the German company Bayer CropScience - have sued the European Commission in an effort to overturn the ban, saying it is not supported by the science. (nytimes.com)
- Europe will need to commission over 100 nuclear reactors by 2050 in order to achieve its energy objectives, nuclear trade association Foratom has said. (pennenergy.com)
- These claims have already resulted in antitrust investigations by the European Commission in Europe and FTC in the US. (afterdawn.com)
- On July 8, VECCO, a German industry association, filed a legal challenge against the European Commission regarding the authorization of chromium trioxide and related compounds pursuant to REACH. (pfonline.com)
- The group, chaired by European Commission Vice President Günter Verheugen, includes Commissioner for Agriculture and Rural Development Mariann Fischer Boel, Commissioner for Consumer Protection Meglena Kuneva, Commissioner for Health Androulla Vassiliou and senior policy makers from the public and private sector. (europa.eu)
- Today's initiative is a follow-up of the Conference "Promoting the leadership of the Agro-Food Industry'' in November 2007, organised by the Directorate General Enterprise of the European Commission. (europa.eu)
- The European Commission announced today the names of 22 personalities who will make up the European Research Area Board (ERAB). (europa.eu)
- These persons come from the fields of science, academia and business and will provide independent and authoritative advice to the European Commission on European research and science policy, whose objective is to realise a European Research Area. (europa.eu)
- I count on the new ERAB to advise me and the Commission services on how we can facilitate the development of a true European Research Area. (europa.eu)
- In its Green Paper " The European Research Area: New Perspectives " the Commission announced a reform of EURAB in order to enhance its role. (europa.eu)
- The list of members was proposed to the Commission by an independent high-level committee, established for this purpose in 2007 and consisting of Ms Vaira Vike-Freiberga, former President of the Republic of Latvia, Dr Andrew Dearing, Secretary General of the European Industrial Research Management Association, and Ms Claudie Haigneré, former French Minister of Research and New Technologies (2002-4) and European Affairs (2004-5). (europa.eu)
- With eight locations in North America and Europe, The Tech Group is focused on serving the needs of healthcare companies by providing a single-sourced solution from product conceptualization and rapid prototyping through high-volume manufacturing and final packaging. (idaireland.com)
- IAG is the leading airline group by seats on the North Atlantic, with a seat market share of 14% between Europe and North America at the start of the summer 2015 schedule (week of 6-Apr-2015, according to data from OAG ). (centreforaviation.com)
- Freeh Group Europe is an independent consultancy whose clients include corporations in the manufacturing, pharmaceutical, sporting, technology, and logistics sectors. (wikipedia.org)
- It is these 'grass roots' pharmaceutical professionals who can often provide a reasoned and dare I say it, an impartial view when a European Directive has been circulated for consultation. (issuu.com)
- About iData Research iData Research ( http://www.idataresearch.com ) is an international market research and consulting group focused on providing market intelligence for medical device and pharmaceutical companies. (prweb.com)
- The Menarini Group is an Italian pharmaceutical company with a turnover of 3.6 billion Euro and more than 17,000 employees. (asiaone.com)
- Serving the pharmaceutical, medical care and diagnostics markets, Tech Group Europe has steadily increased its footprint in Ireland and is currently building a 60,000-square-foot expansion. (idaireland.com)
- The Tech Group, part of West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc., is a process driven, global contract manufacturer of pharmaceutical and medical devices and diagnostics. (idaireland.com)
- A pharmaceutical group based in Europe with world wide facilities and over 1 billion Euros in 2005 revenue deployed Traction TeamPage enterprise blog software as a Competitive Intelligence platform. (tractionsoftware.com)
- In fact, even other European groups aren't on board: The leading pharma association, the European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations, recently required similar U.S. Sunshine Act reporting, but it still allows direct sponsorship, according to Policy & Medicine . (fiercepharma.com)
- http://10news.dk/?p=1207 Meanwhile in the Netherlands, police are visiting the homes of people critican of asylum centres on twitter: https://www.reddit.com/r/europe/comments/42kyqg. (experienceproject.com)
- The WGs contribute significantly to the activities of the Society by proposing subjects mainly for scientific research, and also by initiating studies requiring the cooperation of several University and non-University centres in Europe. (eshonline.org)
- The ambition is that Croatia's progress will show the western Balkans that the EU is still willing to grow and quell concerns that 'enlargement fatigue' -- rife since the global economic crisis made Europeans wary about the cost of expansion -- means reform efforts are futile. (diigo.com)
- But this does not prevent me from realising that Europe is going not only through a deep economic crisis, but through a heavy moral decay that started longer ago than its financial counterpart. (experienceproject.com)
- Manley is helping Fiat Chrysler Chairman John Elkann - the head of Italy's Agnelli family, which controls FCA - in talks with Tavares to finalize a merger agreement between the two groups, which would create the world's fourth-largest automaker. (yahoo.com)
- The FAO reports that stocks in European seas have dwindled even as consumer appetites grow in the world's largest market for fish. (voanews.com)
- CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. (cmegroup.com)
- We found large differences in NI frequency and microbial epidemiology in this European study. (nih.gov)
- To study the epidemiology of childhood-onset type 1 insulin-dependent diabetes in Europe, the EURODIAB collaborative group established in 1988 prospective geographically-defined registers of new cases diagnosed under 15 years of age. (nih.gov)
- Eight individuals with extensive, internationally recognized experience in knowledge translation (KT) and evidence-informed policy-making (EIP) were selected to provide strategic advice as well as technical support to the WHO Secretariat of EVIPNet Europe. (who.int)
- The long-term expected outcome of the SG group is for members to act as ambassadors for EVIPNet Europe and to support the work of the network and its members. (who.int)
- VPI provides technical support to Member States in joint pursuit of the goals and objectives of the European Vaccine Action Plan (EVAP). (who.int)
- The offer includes a very competitive research package, access to state-of-the-art core facilities, and excellent Ph.D. students and post-doctoral fellows - key features to support a successful research group. (jobs.ac.uk)
- European Resuscitation Council Basic Life Support Working Group. (bmj.com)
- A basic life support working group of the European Resuscitation Council was set up in 1991. (bmj.com)
- It was given the objective of producing agreed standards of basic life support to ensure uniform teaching of the techniques to health care professionals and lay people throughout Europe. (bmj.com)
- Grouping concepts that will be developed by NanoREG II can be regarded as a major innovation therefore as guidance documents on NM grouping will not only support industries or regulatory agencies but would also strongly support commercial launch of new NM. (europa.eu)
- OMICS International Organises 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 50000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members. (omicsonline.org)
- OMICS Group International is a pioneer and leading scientific event organizer, publishing around 350 Open access journals and conducting over 150 Scientific Meetings all over the globe annually with the support of more than 150 scientific associations, 30,000 editorial board members, and 3.5 million followers to its credit.European Academy of Neurology is in collaboration with International congress on Neuroimmunology & Therapeutics. (omicsonline.org)
- In addition, the Group has organised workshops in Valencia (2010) and Hamburg (2011), to support our colleagues in Spain and Germany in their efforts to establish national NBS programmes. (ecfs.eu)
- The debate on the Green Paper on the future of science in Europe has shown that there is strong need and support for making research in Europe more European. (europa.eu)
- He is also part of a self-support group in Finland. (alzheimer-europe.org)
- Archive of events at which various members of the BARGE group have presented findings and initiatives concerning both their own and BARGE research activities. (bgs.ac.uk)
- Breivik was an early European supporter of the EDL , attending a rally in Bradford in 2010, and claiming hundreds of EDL members as his Facebook friends. (telegraph.co.uk)
- Two members of the punk protest band Pussy Riot have filed a complaint at the European Court of Human Rights over Russia's refusal to register their prisoners' rights group. (rferl.org)
- There are eight European ethno-linguistic groups with more than 30 million members residing in Europe. (wikipedia.org)
- About 20-25 million residents (3%) [ year needed ] are members of diasporas of non-European origin. (wikipedia.org)
- The 16th annual meeting began a new chapter for ETAGE, with 2 veteran members stepping down from the Group (Pierre van Damme and Christian Peronne) and 3 new members attending their first meeting (F. Nur Baran Aksakal, Alenka Kraigher and Roman Prymula). (who.int)
- Today, Members of the European Parliament's. (eppgroup.eu)
- This meeting convened eight Advisory Group Members from international and regional organisations, non-profits, and the private sector in Asia and Europe. (asef.org)
- There was also a significant movement to hand off processes and functions to third parties in Europe, with 32 per cent of EuroCIO members noting an acceleration of outsourcing activities. (itworldcanada.com)
- Small scientific meetings can be held in various European Cities on the initiative of the chairman or of local experts who are members of the WG. (eshonline.org)
- Currently, 45 European national neurological societies as well as 800 individuals are registered members of the EAN. (omicsonline.org)
- The NSWG holds its Annual meeting prior to the ECFC - this meeting is free to all Working Group members. (ecfs.eu)
- More than 10 anti-Islamic groups, led by the English Defence League, are expected to send representatives. (telegraph.co.uk)
- There will be speeches from every defence league in Europe," said Isak Nygren, the spokesman for the Swedish Defence League. (telegraph.co.uk)
- We're hoping this will be the launch of a wider European Defence League," he said. (telegraph.co.uk)
- The Transport Committee has voted by a strong majority in favour of a new trade defence instrument to protect European airlines from unfair. (eppgroup.eu)
- The aim of the Ares Group, a high-level network of security and defence specialists across Europe, is to provide a forum to the European armament community, bringing together top defence industrial policy specialists, to encourage fresh strategic thinking in the field, develop innovative policy proposals and conduct studies for public and private actors. (iris-france.org)
- The club brings together experienced armament policy and defence industrial policy experts, working accross European universities and think tanks. (iris-france.org)
- European Study Group. (bmj.com)
- The aim of such a study group is to bring together mathematicians and commercial companies to tackle industrial problems. (lorentzcenter.nl)
- One of the tasks for the study group was to study whether a mathematical model of the oyster population could predict the spreading of the oyster population and even give a suggestion to how the population growth can be brought under control. (lorentzcenter.nl)
- Philips wanted the study group to model the visco-elastic behaviour of the jetted polymer solution to enable them to obtain information about the velocity and droplet formation of the polymer liquid. (lorentzcenter.nl)
- The study group was asked to design a probability model that gives the probability that the trace found at a scene of crime was made by the tool or shoe of a certain suspect. (lorentzcenter.nl)
- Over 51,000 refugees and migrants seeking to reach northern Europe are already stuck in Greece, after Balkan states sealed their borders. (hurriyetdailynews.com)
- At the same time, migrants stranded at a makeshift camp in the small town of Idomeni on Greece's border with Macedonia staged a protest demanding that the border be opened and that they be allowed to continue their journeys to central and northern Europe. (hurriyetdailynews.com)
- The co-chairman of the European Parliament's delegation to Turkey, Joost Lagendijk, told RFE/RL: 'The Christian democrats are the strongest opponents of Turkish entry into the EU. (rferl.org)
- MEPs in the European Parliament's Employment and Social Affairs Committee have taken an important step towards the more efficient protection of. (eppgroup.eu)
- The total number of national or linguistic minority populations in Europe is estimated at 105 million people, or 14% of 770 million Europeans. (wikipedia.org)
- We found an overall sensitivity of 88.5% and a specificity of 89.3%, which is similar to the reported values in European populations. (nih.gov)
- In particular, the operating characteristics of design and analysis methods for clinical trials in arbitrarily large populations are quite well known but may alter in small population groups. (europa.eu)
- The ECFS supports a number of working groups based upon the ECFS Working Groups Establishment and Terms of Reference. (ecfs.eu)
- This page contains a listing of the current and past ECFS Working Groups with links to their activities. (ecfs.eu)
- The 2013 ECFS report on Working Groups can be obtained here here . (ecfs.eu)
- For further information about applying for the establishment of an ECFS Working Group, please click here . (ecfs.eu)
- a spicy decision for the AKP party, which is now the ruling party in Turkey, which is applying for closer cooperation and for the start of negotiations to join the political family that is, in fact, obstructing their entry into Europe. (rferl.org)
- It is working in cooperation with other European industry groups regarding the challenges stemming from the authorization of chromium trioxide and other related compounds pursuant to the REACH regulation. (pfonline.com)
- While the Group gives consideration to the potential for cooperation and synergies between its subsidiaries, the structure allows each airline to operate separately and undisturbed by central group activities. (centreforaviation.com)
- European Society of Hypertension Working Group on Obesity: o. (lww.com)
- The Working Group was implemented in 2004. (ecfs.eu)
- Since 2004, the Working Group has published the following articles in the Journal of Cystic Fibrosis. (ecfs.eu)
- He joined the Norwegian Working Group for People with Dementia in 2014 and the EWGPWD in 2015. (alzheimer-europe.org)
- He was diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease on 1 May 2012 and joined the European Working Group of People with Dementia in October of the same year. (alzheimer-europe.org)
- Le comunicazioni al Sixth International Meeting of the European Laboratory Working Group on Diphtheria, hanno fornito una panoramica della microbiologia e dell'epidemiologia della difterite nei nuovi stati indipendenti della ex Unione Sovietica. (eurosurveillance.org)
- The inaugural event celebrated the finest suppliers in the group travel industry on March 5th at the prestigious Intercontinental Berlin. (prweb.com)
- Attended by more than 325 industry leaders, organizations, and publications from across Europe and abroad, the awards night was a success for not only group travel, but for the travel industry itself. (prweb.com)
- As the group travel industry continues to grow it is great to have an awards show that exemplifies the effort, dedication, and leadership made by those within the group travel marketplace worldwide," said Peter Stonham, Landor Travel Publications. (prweb.com)
- As a major investor and a leading health insurer, the AXA Group wants to be part of the solution, and our hope is that others in our industry will do the same. (csreurope.org)
- The Flavour Industry provided additional genotoxicity studies for two representative substances, 4-methylpent-3-en-2-one [FL-no: 07.and 7-methyl-3-octenone-2 [FL-no: 07. which were evaluated in this FGE.204. (europa.eu)
- A European industry group to which Bayer CropScience and Sygenta belong sought on Wednesday to rebut the study, describing it as a "biased report. (nytimes.com)
- Packaging Europe is the leading intelligence resource for European packaging professionals, connecting early adopters, technologists and buyers across the industry with the latest trends and innovations in materials, machinery and manufacturing processes. (packagingeurope.com)
- Petcore Europe, a PET value chain organisation based in Brussels, has launched an aerosol recycling taskforce named Plastic Aerosol Recycling Special Industry Group (SiG), as it expects an increase in the amount of plastic aerosol containers on the market. (packaging-gateway.com)
- MedTech Europe is the latest group to join the call for an end to industry sponsorship of continuing medical education for physicians. (fiercepharma.com)
- The first meeting of the High Level Group (HLG) on the Competitiveness of the Agro-Food Industry today will help pave the way to boosting the performance of this important sector in Europe. (europa.eu)
- The European agro-food industry is an important sector, driven by thousands of highly innovative and dynamic small companies. (europa.eu)
- High quality food at affordable prices is of key importance for consumers and the agro-food industry in Europe. (europa.eu)
- The European food industry is an important sector which spans a wide range of economic activities. (europa.eu)
- PARIS - An influential European scientific body said on Wednesday that a group of pesticides believed to contribute to mass deaths of honeybees is probably more damaging to ecosystems than previously thought and questioned whether the substances had a place in sustainable agriculture. (nytimes.com)
- Two annual seminars take place in Brussels and Paris supported by the material produced by the Group. (iris-france.org)
- EUROPE AROUND EUROPE FESTIVAL OF DIRECTORS' FILMS OF GREATER EUROPE SEVENTH EDITION - Paris « SOUND AND SILENCE » The world premier of film The Mystery of Makavejev (Misterija Makavejeva) film about Dušan Makavejev directed by Dragomir Zupanc is right now, in Paris tonight Europe Around Europe Festival in Paris at Serb Cultural Center at 7 o clock tonight, 22nd of March 2012. (filmfestivals.com)
- Founded in 2002, the company's USA headquarters is based in West Palm Beach, Florida, with additional offices in Las Vegas, European headquarters in London, United Kingdom, and Asia headquarters in Hong Kong. (prweb.com)
- Speaking recently at the company's office in Taipei, CMO Tony Lam, MBA said that opening a European office was a natural progression. (pr.com)
- One representative from respectively the Electronic Money Association (EMA) and the European Payment Institutions Federation (EPIF). (europeanpaymentscouncil.eu)
- That is why FEA, the European Aerosol Federation, started an approach to change the ADD and allow plastics aerosols beyond 22cl capacity in 2008. (packaging-gateway.com)
- According to a new report by iData Research, in 2014, the plate and screw market represented the largest European orthopedic trauma segment, valued at almost €350 million. (prweb.com)
- According to a recently published report series by iData Research ( http://www.idataresearch.com ), the plate and screw market in Europe is in decline due to decreasing unit sales in the generic plate and screw segment. (prweb.com)
- Research has been directed largely at the effects of neonicotinoids on honeybees, but that focus "has distorted the debate," according to the report released on Wednesday by the European Academies Science Advisory Council. (nytimes.com)
- This is not new research or even a meaningful review of all the studies available," Jean-Charles Bocquet, director general of the European Crop Protection Association, said in a statement. (nytimes.com)
- When asked why companies should work with Leveraged Consulting Group Mr. Lam's response was as follows, "Before deciding who to trust with our clients present and future wellbeing, we did extensive research worldwide to determine the best possible fit. (pr.com)
- We have investigated the molecular pathology of FA by screening the FAA gene for mutations in a panel of 90 patients identified by the European FA research group, EUFAR. (nature.com)
- The Unit hosts 10 independent research groups, working on synergistic topics, creating a very vibrant and supportive environment. (jobs.ac.uk)
- You will lead an independent research group to pursue exciting and original research in the broad domain of Genome Biology. (jobs.ac.uk)
- EMBL generally appoints group leaders early in their career and provides a very supportive, collegial and family friendly environment in which to develop exciting, cutting-edge research. (jobs.ac.uk)
- You have an outstanding Ph.D. and post-doctoral record, an exciting and ambitious interdisciplinary research plan for your future group, and be strongly motivated to collaborate with surrounding colleagues. (jobs.ac.uk)
- The research marks the first major collaboration between CIOCAN and EuroCIO, which is a network of pan-European CIO associations and groups. (itworldcanada.com)
- ERAB is expected to play a key role in helping to develop, promote and evaluate policy initiatives and actions to meet the goals of the European Research Area. (europa.eu)
- HotelPlanner.com provides online services to the global group hotel market and ensures the lowest rates by allowing customers to receive quotes online directly from hotel group sales managers. (prweb.com)
- Owens said the deal would help grow its presence in the European insulation market. (reuters.com)
- Despite representing almost 50% of the total European trauma device market, continued pricing pressure overall is projected to decrease the total market value, year after year. (prweb.com)
- Such price drops are typical in the trauma device market where either tender systems or purchasing groups continually apply pressure on manufacturers to reduce their prices," explains Dr. Kamran Zamanian, CEO of iData. (prweb.com)
- For much of Europe, the price differences between stainless steel and titanium are becoming smaller as the market becomes more commoditized. (prweb.com)
- Recent market drivers include grim European forecasts with Germany's growth prospects signaling potential trouble ahead, headlines of "fiscal cliff" concerns with potential friction between Republicans and Democrats regarding upcoming expiration of tax cuts and recent effects of Hurricane Sandy still affecting major areas. (yahoo.com)
- This article argues that the effect of policy institutions on female labor market participation is mediated by reference groups surrounding individual women. (repec.org)
- We also find that women embedded in different reference groups behave differently on the labor market, that public childcare provision and public sector employment are helpful to raise the odds of employment for lower and medium educated women respectively. (repec.org)
- IAG's Iberia is the leading individual airline by seats on the South Atlantic (Europe to Latin America , excluding Caribbean ), with a seat market share of 17% at the start of the summer 2015 schedule (week of 6-Apr-2015, according to data from OAG). (centreforaviation.com)
- Landor Travel Publications is the publisher of Group Travel Organiser magazine, the UK's first and leading publication exclusively addressing the needs of group travel organisers. (prweb.com)
- Far-right anti-Islamic groups from across Europe are planning to rally in Denmark, for what organisers have billed as the birth of a European movement. (telegraph.co.uk)
- Only one team clinched qualification to the Last 16 from groups A-through-D during Game Day 5 action, as midweek results set up qualification showdowns on the final day of the Regular Season in all four pools. (fibaeurope.com)
- The results confirm a very wide range of incidence rates within Europe and show that the increase in incidence during the period varied from country to country. (nih.gov)
- The European approval relied also on the results of the TANGO II trial, the largest trial conducted so far in patients with Carbapenem-Resistant Enterobacteriaceae (CRE) infections. (asiaone.com)
- Cedefop organises an expert focus group on the first results of the pilot employer survey on skill needs. (europa.eu)
- This party [AKP] has been considered by some people in Europe as being the Islamic party, and those who are opposing it are what you may call the supporters of the Christianity-versus-Islam idea,' he said. (rferl.org)
- Every year, more than 100,000 people in Europe die from work-related cancers. (eppgroup.eu)
- The Role of Social Work Norms in Job Searching and Subjective Well-Being ," Journal of the European Economic Association , MIT Press, vol. 2(4), pages 696-719, June. (repec.org)
- We are a radical journal of the European Left and welcome contributions on the whole range of subjects covered in our pages. (spectrezine.org)
- Abstracts of the Annual Meeting of the Population Approach Group in Europe. (page-meeting.org)
- At that point the EU FP7 funded Integrated Design and Analysis of small population group trials (IDeAl) project was set up to refine the statistical design and analysis methodology for clinical trials in small population groups by strictly following the concept of an improved integrative approach from various perspectives. (europa.eu)
- The aim of the Integrated Design and Analysis of small population group clinical trials i.e. the IDeAl project was to refine the statistical methodology in small population group trials by strictly following the concept of an improved integration of design, conduct and analysis of clinical trials from various perspectives. (europa.eu)
- The theory of statistical design methodologies for clinical trials in large population groups is highly elaborated, well accepted and has reached a high standard. (europa.eu)
- The ACEA president is elected for one year, with the option for a further one year term, by the CEOs of the group's associates - the 15 largest Europe-based car, van, truck and bus manufacturers. (yahoo.com)
- As highlighted by the Group's General Manager, Pio Mei , "The meropenem/vaborbactam European approval is the first great achievement coming from our partnership with Melinta. (asiaone.com)