China: A country spanning from central Asia to the Pacific Ocean.Phylogeny: The relationships of groups of organisms as reflected by their genetic makeup.Sequence Analysis, DNA: A multistage process that includes cloning, physical mapping, subcloning, determination of the DNA SEQUENCE, and information analysis.Rural Population: The inhabitants of rural areas or of small towns classified as rural.Geography: The science dealing with the earth and its life, especially the description of land, sea, and air and the distribution of plant and animal life, including humanity and human industries with reference to the mutual relations of these elements. (From Webster, 3d ed)Molecular Sequence Data: Descriptions of specific amino acid, carbohydrate, or nucleotide sequences which have appeared in the published literature and/or are deposited in and maintained by databanks such as GENBANK, European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL), National Biomedical Research Foundation (NBRF), or other sequence repositories.Economic Development: Mobilization of human, financial, capital, physical and or natural resources to generate goods and services.Tibet: An autonomous region located in central Asia, within China.Schistosomiasis japonica: Schistosomiasis caused by Schistosoma japonicum. It is endemic in the Far East and affects the bowel, liver, and spleen.Prevalence: The total number of cases of a given disease in a specified population at a designated time. It is differentiated from INCIDENCE, which refers to the number of new cases in the population at a given time.Schistosoma japonicum: A species of trematode blood flukes belonging to the family Schistosomatidae whose distribution is confined to areas of the Far East. The intermediate host is a snail. It occurs in man and other mammals.Cluster Analysis: A set of statistical methods used to group variables or observations into strongly inter-related subgroups. In epidemiology, it may be used to analyze a closely grouped series of events or cases of disease or other health-related phenomenon with well-defined distribution patterns in relation to time or place or both.Hospital-Physician Joint Ventures: A formal financial agreement made between one or more physicians and a hospital to provide ambulatory alternative services to those patients who do not require hospitalization.Technology Transfer: Spread and adoption of inventions and techniques from one geographic area to another, from one discipline to another, or from one sector of the economy to another. For example, improvements in medical equipment may be transferred from industrial countries to developing countries, advances arising from aerospace engineering may be applied to equipment for persons with disabilities, and innovations in science arising from government research are made available to private enterprise.Encyclopedias as Topic: Works containing information articles on subjects in every field of knowledge, usually arranged in alphabetical order, or a similar work limited to a special field or subject. (From The ALA Glossary of Library and Information Science, 1983)MedlinePlus: NATIONAL LIBRARY OF MEDICINE service for health professionals and consumers. It links extensive information from the National Institutes of Health and other reviewed sources of information on specific diseases and conditions.Occupational Exposure: The exposure to potentially harmful chemical, physical, or biological agents that occurs as a result of one's occupation.Capital Financing: Institutional funding for facilities and for equipment which becomes a part of the assets of the institution.Writing: The act or practice of literary composition, the occupation of writer, or producing or engaging in literary work as a profession.Physician-Nurse Relations: The reciprocal interaction of physicians and nurses.HandwritingAgraphia: Loss or impairment of the ability to write (letters, syllables, words, or phrases) due to an injury to a specific cerebral area or occasionally due to emotional factors. This condition rarely occurs in isolation, and often accompanies APHASIA. (From Adams et al., Principles of Neurology, 6th ed, p485; APA, Thesaurus of Psychological Index Terms, 1994)Manuscripts, MedicalLiterature, ModernJournal Impact Factor: A quantitative measure of the frequency on average with which articles in a journal have been cited in a given period of time.Family Practice: A medical specialty concerned with the provision of continuing, comprehensive primary health care for the entire family.Holidays: Days commemorating events. Holidays also include vacation periods.After-Hours Care: Medical care provided after the regular practice schedule of the physicians. Usually it is designed to deliver 24-hour-a-day and 365-day-a-year patient care coverage for emergencies, triage, pediatric care, or hospice care.Firearms: Small-arms weapons, including handguns, pistols, revolvers, rifles, shotguns, etc.MarylandEntrepreneurship: The organization, management, and assumption of risks of a business or enterprise, usually implying an element of change or challenge and a new opportunity.Internet: A loose confederation of computer communication networks around the world. The networks that make up the Internet are connected through several backbone networks. The Internet grew out of the US Government ARPAnet project and was designed to facilitate information exchange.ExplosionsHealth Policy: Decisions, usually developed by government policymakers, for determining present and future objectives pertaining to the health care system.Blast Injuries: Injuries resulting when a person is struck by particles impelled with violent force from an explosion. Blast causes pulmonary concussion and hemorrhage, laceration of other thoracic and abdominal viscera, ruptured ear drums, and minor effects in the central nervous system. (From Dorland, 27th ed)MoscowJob Description: Statement of the position requirements, qualifications for the position, wage range, and any special conditions expected of the employee.RussiaSearch Engine: Software used to locate data or information stored in machine-readable form locally or at a distance such as an INTERNET site.Marketing: Activity involved in transfer of goods from producer to consumer or in the exchange of services.Gas, Natural: A combustible, gaseous mixture of low-molecular weight PARAFFIN hydrocarbons, generated below the surface of the earth. It contains mostly METHANE and ETHANE with small amounts of PROPANE; BUTANES; and higher hydrocarbons, and sometimes NITROGEN; CARBON DIOXIDE; HYDROGEN SULFIDE; and HELIUM. (from McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Scientific and Technical Terms, 6th ed)Rivers: Large natural streams of FRESH WATER formed by converging tributaries and which empty into a body of water (lake or ocean).Coal: A natural fuel formed by partial decomposition of vegetable matter under certain environmental conditions.Steam: Water in its gaseous state. (From McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Scientific and Technical Terms, 6th ed)Hydrogen: The first chemical element in the periodic table. It has the atomic symbol H, atomic number 1, and atomic weight [1.00784; 1.00811]. It exists, under normal conditions, as a colorless, odorless, tasteless, diatomic gas. Hydrogen ions are PROTONS. Besides the common H1 isotope, hydrogen exists as the stable isotope DEUTERIUM and the unstable, radioactive isotope TRITIUM.Fossil Fuels: Any combustible hydrocarbon deposit formed from the remains of prehistoric organisms. Examples are petroleum, coal, and natural gas.BostonResearch: Critical and exhaustive investigation or experimentation, having for its aim the discovery of new facts and their correct interpretation, the revision of accepted conclusions, theories, or laws in the light of newly discovered facts, or the practical application of such new or revised conclusions, theories, or laws. (Webster, 3d ed)Mycobacterium tuberculosis: A species of gram-positive, aerobic bacteria that produces TUBERCULOSIS in humans, other primates, CATTLE; DOGS; and some other animals which have contact with humans. Growth tends to be in serpentine, cordlike masses in which the bacilli show a parallel orientation.Job Satisfaction: Personal satisfaction relative to the work situation.Research Personnel: Those individuals engaged in research.
... Limited (informally TPV) (Chinese: 冠捷科技) is a Fortune China 500 multinational electronics manufacturing company ... "Group Profile". TPV Technology Limited. Retrieved 4 February 2012. "Media speculates over report Philips may sell unit to TPV ... TPV has five factories in China, two in Brazil, one in Poland and one in Russia, and sells its products worldwide. http://www. ... ". China Daily. 28 July 2010. Retrieved 3 February 2013. http://www.philips.com/about/company/businesses/ ...
Chinese models got a 3.0 L 6G72. 2001-2007 2.4 L EDZ I4, 150 hp (110 kW) at 5400 rpm and 165 lb⋅ft (224 N⋅m) at 4000 rpm 2001- ... "Chrysler Group Brings Minivan Segment's Only Stow 'n Go Seating And Storage System to Market in Just 18 Months" (Press release ... Instead, the Chinese Caravan was identical to the Taiwanese Town & Country, aside from the lack of chrome trim on the exterior ... The Chinese Caravan was produced alongside the Town & Country, now using the Grand Voyager nameplate, by Soueast, and did not ...
2017 Chinese FA Cup: 2016 Chinese FA Super Cup: 2017 "Zhang Wenzhao". soccerway.com. Perform Group. Retrieved 20 July 2016. " ... Shandong Luneng Chinese FA Cup: 2014 Chinese FA Super Cup: 2015 Guangzhou Evergrande Chinese Super League: 2016, ... is a Chinese footballer who currently plays for Guangzhou Evergrande in the Chinese Super League. Zhang Wenzhao started his ... "China 2008". rsssf.com. 3 Apr 2009. Archived from the original on July 21, 2010. Retrieved 2012-09-24. "唐京头球绝杀旧主 江苏0-1长春两连败". ...
delivered a speech at the 2009 China (Changchun) International Automobile Forum". BAIC Group. 2009-07-20. Archived from the ... China. The company is named after the Great Wall of China and formed in 1984. It is China's largest sport utility vehicle (SUV ... China subsidizes oil and wants its domestic automakers to begin selling electric vehicles for this reason. Some Chinese ... "Great Wall H8: A Price Gap Too Far For A Chinese Brand?". China Car Times. 2013-11-21. Archived from the original on 2014-01-07 ...
WH Group (Chinese: 万洲国际; pinyin: Wànzhōu guójì), formerly known as Shuanghui Group (Chinese: 双汇集团; pinyin: Shuānghuì jítuán), ... subscription required) "WH Group: Corporate Profile". WH Group. Paul Davidson; Elizabeth Weise (29 May 2013). "China's ... Wan Long (Chinese: 万隆), nicknamed China's "number one butcher" because of the large number of pigs the company slaughters, is ... McDonald, Joe (31 May 2013). "China's entrepreneurs expand global presence". Associated Press. "Corporate Profile". WH Group. ...
"Carlsberg China". Carlsberg Group. Retrieved September 27, 2009. "The Beer". Lhasa Beer USA. Archived from the original on July ... The first historical record of beer in Tibet are Chinese, concerning a 638 peace agreement between Tang China and the new ... Twitchett, Denis C.; Fairbank (Hrsg.), John K. (1979). The Cambridge History of China : Sui and T'ang China, 589-906, vol. 3. ... the Carlsberg group has increased its stronghold in the Chinese market and has become increasingly influential in the country ...
"China Telecom Corporation". China Telecom. "Report 3Q 2017" (PDF). Veon. 30 September 2017. "3Q Results 2017" (PDF). MTN Group ... "3Q 2017 Telenor Group Report" (PDF). 30 September 2017. "Annual Report 2016" (PDF). 31 December 2016. "STC Investor Factsheet ... "Operator group ranking, 2015". GSMA intelligence. 28 April 2016. "Financial Results Q3 2016" (PDF). Maxis. 30 September 2016. " ... "Operation Data". China Unicom. 2017-10-31. "Report 3Q 2017". 30 September 2017. " ...
"HellermannTyton Group plc/ History". HellermannTyton group plc. Retrieved 2013-12-10. "Website HellermannTyton China". ... "HellermannTyton Group PLC Statement re investor and analyst site visit". The Wall Street Journal wsj.com. 2013-09-27. Retrieved ... at Hyogo in Japan in 1986 and in Wuxi and in Shanghai in China in 1998. It then began harmonising its branding under the single ... China (Wuxi), Japan (Hyogo), Korea (Incheon), USA (Milwaukee), Mexico (General Escobedo) and Brazil (Jundiai). The materials ...
7th Edition). China: Wadsworth Group. Sunnafrank, Michael (1988). "Predicted Outcome Value in Initial Conversations." ...
Guldin, Gregory Eliyu (1992). Urbanizing China. Greenwood Publishing Group. p. 171. EtymologyOnLine.com. ...
Founded in 1935 as United Chinese Bank (UCB) by Sarawak businessman Wee Kheng Chiang, the bank was set up together with a group ... United Overseas Bank Limited (commonly known as UOB; simplified Chinese: 大华银行有限公司; traditional Chinese: 大華銀行有限公司; pinyin: Dàhuá ... The bank was named United Chinese Bank (UCB) to emphasize its links to the Chinese population in Singapore. On October 1935, ... "About UOB China". UOB. Lee, 2003, p. 162; Tai, 2010, pp. 471-472; Steady growth hallmark of the UOB story. (2003, October 20
Ó Gráda, Cormac (15 March 2011). "Great Leap into Famine? - Ó Gráda's review of Dikötter book". China Study Group. Leonard, ... In The China Journal, Felix Wemheuer, lecturer of Chinese history and politics at University of Vienna, said that Dikötter's ... the Chinese leadership were kept informed about it all the time." Jonathan Fenby, author of The Penguin History of Modern China ... using a 1962 image of Chinese refugees to Hong Kong begging for food as they are deported back to China. The book won the ...
"Huaneng Shweli Station" (in Chinese). China Huaneng Group. Retrieved 11 March 2014. "Shweli River Hydropower Station(Myanmar ... Myanmar portal Water portal Renewable energy portal Dams in Burma List of power stations in Burma "Shweli" (in Chinese). Hydro ... "Myanmar Shweli River power plant put into operation the first unit". China Water Science and Technology Network. Retrieved 11 ...
Kachin News Group (2010-01-27). "Exiled Kachins urge China to stop Irrawaddy Myitsone dam project". Burma News International. ... Irrawaddy Publishing Group. Retrieved 15 February 2010. "Chinese firm claims Myitsone restart will be transparent". Kachin News ... The Changjiang Design Institute of China sent several groups of design personnel and conducted geological drilling, reservoir ... In response, Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Hong Lei stated that the Chinese government has urged the Burmese government to ...
In 2016, the China Merchants holdings group unveiled its plans to develop Shenzhen, Haikou and Sanya as the three destination ... China portal List of twin towns and sister cities in China "Illuminating China's Provinces, Municipalities and Autonomous ... Hǎikǒu (Chinese: 海口; Pinyin: Hǎikǒu), is the capital and most populous city of Hainan province, China. It is situated on the ... "Silver Seas - Brochure and Press release". China merchants group. Missing or empty ,url= (help); ,access-date= requires ,url= ( ...
"Philippine publisher says Beijing magnet for overseas Chinese". China Daily. China Daily Group. November 9, 2008. Retrieved ... merging two pre-existing Chinese-language newspapers: the Kong Li Po (公理報), founded in 1911, and the Great China Press (大中華日報 ... The United Daily News (Chinese: 聯合日報; pinyin: Liánhé Rìbào; Pe̍h-ōe-jī: Liân-ha̍p Ji̍t-pò) is a daily broadsheet newspaper in ... Its founding editor-in-chief, Sy Yinchow (Chinese: 施穎洲; pinyin: Shī Yǐngzhōu; Pe̍h-ōe-jī: Si Éng-chiu), was the
China Daily. China Daily Group. November 27, 2005. Retrieved January 28, 2009. Talebian et al., pgs 506-526. National ... "Iran Earthquake Levels Seven Villages". China Radio International. People's Republic of China. November 28, 2005. Retrieved ... Guardian Media Group. November 28, 2005. Retrieved January 29, 2009. "The Modified Mercalli Intensity Scale". United States ... State Council of the People's Republic of China. November 28, 2005. Retrieved January 28, 2009. "Iran: Year in Review 2005". ...
Having started with Chinese on personal computers, toward the end of the 1990s Zi's focus moved to text entry for all languages ... In 2003, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission froze the assets of Lancer Group, a hedge fund investment management firm ... Crown Publishing Group. ISBN 978-0-60960-916-3. "Investigation Report: November 10, 1995 1 REPORT OF INVESTIGATION INTO ... "Zi announces advanced Chinese text messaging input system]". Engadget. Retrieved 26 December 2015. "Zi Corporation Completes ...
"Montoya beats Raikkonen to Brazilian victory". China Daily. China Daily Group. 25 October 2004. Retrieved 31 August 2014. "Ralf ... Telegraph Media Group. 6 July 2003. Retrieved 29 August 2014. AFP (5 August 2003). "Ralf Schumacher penalised for GP pile-up". ... Schumacher spun off in the next race in China and secured an 11th place finish in the season finale in Brazil. Schumacher ended ... He was passed fit for the Italian Grand Prix, but ultimately returned for the Chinese Grand Prix, where he retired from a ...
The Times Group. 1 February 2011. Retrieved 1 February 2011. "'La Lecture', a Picasso portrait of his muse Marie-Thérèse, to be ... "Picasso's "La Lecture" to be sold in Pairs". China Central Television. 21 January 2011. Retrieved 1 February 2011. Brown, Mark ... Guardian Media Group. Retrieved 1 February 2011. Studer, Margaret (28 January 2011). "Making a Big Impression". The Wall Street ...
A major 40-year deal was signed in 2014 with the Chinese government owned AVIC to produce the Brumby 600 and 610 aircraft in a ... "Australia Brumby to build composites seaplane in Fuzhou". JEC Composites Group. 20 January 2014. Retrieved 25 April 2015. " ... The facility will build the light sport aircraft for the Chinese domestic markets, while also providing components for assembly ... "Brumby Aircraft Signs China Deal". Australian Flying. 26 August 2014. Retrieved 25 April 2015. " ...
The group has been growing since the 1990s when there were around 150 dancers involved. As of 2014[update] there were 35,000 ... "Listings". China Daily. Retrieved 27 January 2017. "«ТОДЕС» - не ТОЛЬКО БАЛЕТ, но и СТИЛЬ ЖИЗНИ". WorldRusNews.ru. Retrieved 27 ... The female group of ballet dancers from Riga merged in March 1987 with male break dancers from Leningrad (Saint Petersburg), ... In the early 1980s she took part in female dance group known as Experiment. It was among the first to perform breakdance in the ...
Jian (simplified Chinese: 简; traditional Chinese: 簡; pinyin: Jiǎn) is the predominant surname among the Uyghur in Changde, and ... Taoyuan County has a population of 976,000 composed of a dominant Han ethnic group and twelve other minority ethnic groups of: ... Taoyuan County (simplified Chinese: 桃源县; traditional Chinese: 桃源縣; pinyin: Táoyuán Xiàn) is under the administration of Changde ... China. Harvard University. p. 30. Retrieved 2010-06-28. Ingvar Svanberg (1988). The Altaic-speakers of China: numbers and ...
Greenwood Publishing Group. p. 66. ISBN 9781567203530. Richter, pp. 67. "Roewe: A homegrown brand with brilliant origin". China ... A Fortune Global 100 company and one of the "Big Four" state-owned Chinese automakers (along with Chang'an Motors, FAW Group, ... Greenwood Publishing Group. p. 68. ISBN 9781567203530. Yasheng, Huang (2003). Selling China: foreign direct investment during ... Greenwood Publishing Group. pp. 65-69. ISBN 9781567203530. Richter, Frank-Jürgen (2000). The dragon millennium: Chinese ...
"從波士頓交流雙年會再看藝術村的角色". China Times. Retrieved March 29, 2015. ""Season for living and color,"". Boston Globe. July 28, 2010. "" ... "Art Gallery Hosts Work of Renowned Artist". City News Group. Retrieved March 26, 2015. "Dream Mechanics , OBORO". www.
Find this book in South China Agricultural University Library. Hong Kong, S.A.R. of China. * Find this book among libraries of ... 7 (China, PR). 957/986 (Taiwan, ROC). 962/988 (Hong Kong, SAR). 981 (Singapore). 99937 (Macau, SAR) Chinese ... Taiwan, Republic of China. * Find this book on the National Bibliographic Information Network catalogue ...
Volkswagen Group, via its Volkswagen Group China division, has 16 subsidiaries in China, with Shanghai Automotive Industry ... in the Chinese market and is the largest brand in China by sales. The Chinese market is one of the main markets of the Group ... Volkswagen Group China (VGC) (大众汽车(中国)) is division of the German automotive concern Volkswagen Group in the Peoples Republic ... Volkswagen Finance (China) Co., Ltd. (in Chinese). Shanghai Automotive Industry Company (SAIC). *SAIC Motor Group (in English) ...
The group now had a parent company incorporated in Beijing (as China Everbright Group, was known as Chinese: 中國光大（集團）總公司, ... "中国光大集团股份公司2016年度第一期中期票据发行文件" [China Everbright Group 2016 (batch 1) medium term notes issue document]. China Everbright Group. ... China Everbright Group is a Chinese state-owned enterprise. Everbright Group was a subsidiary (55.67 percent) of Central Huijin ... In 2007 the group was split into financial and non-financial company, the latter was
They speak out on China FAW Group and other 500 companies... Im glad my husband and I have our own small business. It is not ...
About China Online Education Group - ADR. China Online Education Group is a China-based company principally engaged in the ... BRIEF-China Online Education Group Reports Q3 Loss Per Share RMB 0.41. * FOR Q4 OF 2017, COMPANY CURRENTLY EXPECTS NET REVENUES ... China Online Education Group Says Qtrly Non-GAAP Net Income Per ADS Was RMB2.54 ... China Online Education Group Says Q3 Revenue Rose 35 Percent To RMB 409.2 Mln ...
China has created an industry group to co-ordinate its rare earth sector, amid a growing trade war over the countrys export ... China sets up rare earth materials group China has created an industry group to co-ordinate its rare earth sector, amid a ... China argues that the export controls are justified in order for it to limit environmental damage and conserve its resources. ... "China will continue to clean up the rare earth industry, expand rare earth environmental controls, strengthen environmental ...
Chinese Interest Group. homepage charter join mailing lists news Simplified Chinese version Traditional Chinese version Group ... A new Chinese Web Interest Group (Charter), with a mission of enhancing the participation in Web standards work from Chinese ... The mission of the HTML5 Chinese Interest Group, part of the HTML Activity, is to facilitate focused discussion in Chinese of ... Welcome to subscribe to ,public-chinese[email protected], (archives) for public discussion of the group.. ...
Group announced on Thursday a management reshuffle including the appointment of a new chief investment officer for the group. ... BEIJING, Aug 2 (Reuters) - Chinese conglomerate HNA Group announced on Thursday a management reshuffle including the ... HNA Group said in a statement. Dennis Chen will serve as HNA Groups chief investment officer and executive chairman of HNA ... Current HNA Group Chief Executive Adam Tan has been named chairman of HNA International, a position previously held by late HNA ...
China Oriental Group Co Ltd: * REFERS TO NOTICE FOR POTENTIAL LITIGATION ON DIRECTORS OF CO AND SUMMONS FILED BY ARCELORMITTAL ... Sept 17 (Reuters) - China Oriental Group Co Ltd:. * REFERS TO NOTICE FOR POTENTIAL LITIGATION ON DIRECTORS OF CO AND SUMMONS ...
China.org.cn, cntv.com, CRI.cn, CE.cn, Youth.cn, ChinaTaiwan.org, ... The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China ...
Authorities have in recent weeks arrested more than 100 members of a fringe Christian-inspired group known as ... For members of a doomsday cult in China, the end may indeed be near. ... China cracking down on doomsday group. More than 100 members of Almighty God have been arrested. The group warns that the world ... Some Protestant groups say the sect - which one group, China for Jesus, estimates is 1 million strong - has engaged in ...
... focusing on expanding collaboration on one of the most important challenges facing China and the world today - climate change. ... World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim will visit China from September 15 to 18, ... BEIJING, September 12, 2013 - World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim will visit China from September 15 to 18, focusing on ... While in Shanghai, Kim will see firsthand how the Bank Group and China are joining hands to help the city go green - with an ...
Directions: As a group, you have 25 minutes to write a brief story using the words or variations of the words below. ...
Chinas Baosteel Group, whichowns the countrys biggest listed steelmaker, has named ChenDerong as its general manager, ... BEIJING, Aug 2 (Reuters) - Chinas Baosteel Group, which owns the countrys biggest listed steelmaker, has named Chen Derong as ... The official Xinhua news agency cited unidentified sources as saying He could be made the general manager of mining giant China ... Chen, 53, used to be the vice general manager of Zhejiang Metallurgical Group and the vice governor of eastern Zhejiang ...
PRNewswire/ -- Civitas Capital Group, a leading independent specialty asset management and financial services firm with ... Civitas Capital Group Adds New China Investor Relations Executive Company strengthens Alternative Investment, EB-5 fund and ... Civitas Capital Group Adds New China Investor Relations Executive. News provided by ... About Civitas Capital Group. Civitas Capital Group (Civitas) is an independent specialty asset management and financial ...
Find over 1053 Chinese language groups with 938155 members near you and meet people in your local community who share your ...
Reuters India provides latest news & articles on stock market quotes, online stock quotes, India. Get India stock market quotes, stock quote news india, latest share prices for 1068.HK
Scores of Uyghur men have disappeared since deadly ethnic riots in far-west China in July, seized by security forces who refuse ... to tell their families anything about their fate, a rights group has ... ... While China often detains people and refuses access by family or lawyers, these cases are different because there was no ... After the Uyghur protests and violence, some Han Chinese also took to the streets, vowing to take revenge for the bloodshed.. ...
Most stock quote data provided by BATS. Market indices are shown in real time, except for the DJIA, which is delayed by two minutes. All times are ET. Disclaimer. Morningstar: Â© 2018 Morningstar, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Factset: FactSet Research Systems Inc. 2018. All rights reserved. Chicago Mercantile Association: Certain market data is the property of Chicago Mercantile Exchange Inc. and its licensors. All rights reserved. Dow Jones: The Dow Jones branded indices are proprietary to and are calculated, distributed and marketed by DJI Opco, a subsidiary of S&P Dow Jones Indices LLC and have been licensed for use to S&P Opco, LLC and CNN. Standard & Poors and S&P are registered trademarks of Standard & Poors Financial Services LLC and Dow Jones is a registered trademark of Dow Jones Trademark Holdings LLC. All content of the Dow Jones branded indices Â© S&P Dow Jones Indices LLC 2018 and/or its affiliates. Â© 2018 Cable News Network. A WarnerMedia Company. All Rights Reserved.Terms ...
China is seeing an explosion of Groupon-like websites as more companies and entrepreneurs hope to get in on the group buying ... "China is also a large country, with many different places. So group buying sites can be made to cater to one individual city." ... China, which has 420 million Internet users, saw the launch of its first group buying site in January of this year. Now the ... China is seeing an explosion of Groupon-like websites as more companies and entrepreneurs hope to get in on the group buying ...
US, China to form cybersecurity working group. U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry say both countries agree swift action is ... China and the U.S. will form a cybersecurity working group to facilitate swifter action and mutual cooperation.. Cybersecurity ... A Xinhua report Saturday said Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi told Kerry during their meeting that China and the U.S. should ... US Treasury sanctions three North Korean hacking groups US wants to seize financial assets associated with the Lazarus Group, ...
PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue: China Online Group ... According to the monitoring of ResearchInChina on major group-buying websites in China, Chinese online group buying market ... Number of Group-buying Websites in China, Feb. 2010-Jan. 2011. Baidu Search Index of Group Buying, Mar. 31, 2010-Mar. 31, 2011 ... In 2010, Chinese online group buying market emerged. Group-buying websites not only explore more and more product suppliers and ...
Find over 2 China Digital Marketing groups with 99 members near you and meet people in your local community who share your ...
Chinese cabbage, either of two widely cultivated members of the mustard family (Brassicaceae) that are varieties of Brassica ... Chinese cabbage, either of two widely cultivated members of the mustard family (Brassicaceae) that are varieties of Brassica ... form of Chinese cabbage, belonging to the mustard family (Brassicaceae), cultivated for its edible leaves. Napa cabbage is ... bok choyBok choy (Brassica rapa, variety chinensis), a form of Chinese cabbage.. Benjwong. ...
Chinas plan to relocate upwards of 10 million rural citizens into towns by 2020 has had far ranging impacts on ethnic groups ... Mínzú (the Chinese term that signifies non-Han undistinguished ethnic groups, numbering more than 730,000 people) have not ... Chinas massive economic development strategy, touted to benefit rural ethnic groups in its western regions, in practice ... Most of the countrys largest minorities are in fact included in the Han Chinese grouping. Their languages are not Mandarin but ...
China'sShanghaiReuters2020ShenzhenCompany's2019Premier Li KeqiangConglomeratePresident Xi JinpingChairmanWorld's largestZhuangCompriseGroup'sAircraft carrier strikHerbicides are knownCompanyCooperationMarketStrategicTaiwanStakeCentreMiaoWholly owned subsChenEthnic groupGovernment'sIndustryTrumpMandarin ChineseHydrogen and fuel cellNewsGovernment1993Qingdao1,000 outletsManaging DirectorJiangsuBallistic missilesYearProducesGlobalHunanCompaniesLawmakersUrumqiMillionSecuritiesSector19THForeign MinistryCloud
- Volkswagen Group China is the largest, earliest, and the most successful international partner in China's Automotive Industry [ citation needed ] . (wikipedia.org)
- To protect consumers, a unit of China's Ministry of Commerce has introduced regulations to certify group-buying sites. (pcworld.com)
- Evergrande, well-known in China for owning a successful soccer team , said in August it would spend 10 billion yuan in China's oil, grain and dairy markets. (wsj.com)
- During the summer, China's Science and Technology Minister, Wan Gang, called for China to "look into establishing a hydrogen society. (cleantech.com)
- While China's outlook for hydrogen will see growth in traditional feedstock segments, the projected 60-million-ton demand (by 2050) is thought to come from its broader role in the Chinese energy network. (cleantech.com)
- In 2015, the Chinese government published the Made in China 2025 initiative - a ten-year plan to upgrade China's manufacturing industry, including hydrogen as a key technology to develop in the energy vehicle market. (cleantech.com)
- China's 2016 hydrogen and FCV targets, courtesy of the China Association of Automotive Engineers. (cleantech.com)
- Ian Lin, chief executive of Shanghai-based trade consultant Group Serpa, said in an interview China's consumers are not used to buying "a lot" of dairy products, but the culture can change. (reuters.com)
- China's forcible annexation of virtually the entire maritime expanse and consequent militarisation of the South China Sea in the last decade has generated grave regional and global complications. (southasiaanalysis.org)
- China for decades has chafed at the overwhelming geopolitical and military predominance that the United States had superimposed in the Western Pacific at China's doorsteps. (southasiaanalysis.org)
- Haitong Securities Co. Ltd., China's second-largest publicly traded brokerage, has a network of 124 branches and 57 sub-branches covering all major areas in China. (bio-medicine.org)
- China has vital geopolitical stakes in impeding the return to power of Prime Minister Narendra Modi and the Bharatiya Janata Party in Indian General Elections 2019 as a strong Indian Government wedded to realism in foreign policy conduct endangers China's blueprint in South Asia. (southasiaanalysis.org)
- Indo Pacific Asia as a geopolitical conception replacing the earlier concept of Asia Pacific has evolved markedly since 2008-2009 synchronous with China's switch from exercise of 'Soft Power' to 'Hard Power' in Chinese strategic formulations in its Asian strategies which since then singularly are characterised by aggressive military brinkmanship. (southasiaanalysis.org)
- Major global flashpoints generating challenges for Indian foreign policy stretch from North Korea to the Middle East via the South China Sea disputes, China's disruptive strategies in South Asia, Pakistan's Islamic terrorism exports and the explosive Saudi-Iran confrontation and ultimately the external military interventions in Syria. (southasiaanalysis.org)
- Center on U.S.-China Relations at Asia Society Director and journalist Orville Schell argues that U.S. politics are stifling the economy while China's government supports capitalism through rational action and resource allocation. (films.com)
- Claremont McKenna College professor and "China's Trapped Transition" author Minxin Pei cites statistics that China ranks higher than the U.S. in corruption but lower in innovation and competition. (films.com)
- Peter Schiff (for) and Ian Bremmer (against) debate whether the Chinese government is making wiser financial decisions than the U.S. Minxin Pei (against) cites a World Bank report about China's growth. (films.com)
- Minxin Pei argues that China's labor market is based on migrants and isn't as free as the U.S. Peter Schiff argues that minimum wage and labor laws restrict U.S. employers more than Chinese counterparts. (films.com)
- Its first joint venture in China, Shanghai Volkswagen Automotive Co., Ltd. , was established in October 1984. (wikipedia.org)
- Volkswagen Group , via its Volkswagen Group China division, has 16 subsidiaries in China , with Shanghai Automotive Industry Corporation (SAIC), and First Automobile Works (FAW) being the two major Chinese partner companies. (wikipedia.org)
- In 1984, a joint venture (JV) was established between Volkswagen Group and Shanghai Automotive Industry Corporation (now SAIC Motor), creating Shanghai Volkswagen Automotive Co., Ltd. (SVW). (wikipedia.org)
- Shanghai Volkswagen Automotive Co., Ltd. (SVW) is the first car-making joint venture since China began its reform, and debut to the outside world, and is located in Anting International Auto City on the northwest outskirts of Shanghai . (wikipedia.org)
- In September 2006, Shanghai Volkswagen Škoda - the first Chinese manufactured Škoda - was launched and the Chinese name was announced. (wikipedia.org)
- While in Shanghai, Kim will see firsthand how the Bank Group and China are joining hands to help the city go green - with an online monitoring platform to measure energy consumption in buildings, by retrofitting buildings to reduce energy use, and plans to pilot a near zero-emission building. (worldbank.org)
- Kim will also discuss with World Bank Group banking clients the role financial institutions play in supporting small and medium enterprises and building energy efficiency in Shanghai. (worldbank.org)
- The World Bank Group is supporting low-carbon city development in Shanghai, so I'm looking forward to learning about the city's vision for the future," Kim said. (worldbank.org)
- Russian President Vladimir Putin and Chinese President Xi Jinping were on hand in Astana for the summit of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization on June 9. (rferl.org)
- SHANGHAI-Chinese property developer Evergrande Real Estate Group Ltd plans to invest around HK$950 million ($122.5 million) for a controlling stake in a Hong Kong-based magazine publisher, New Media Group Holdings 2973 1.75% -its latest foray in a new business line as the firm looks to diversify to cushion the risks from a weakened property market. (wsj.com)
- SHANGHAI, China, April 10, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- China Lodging Group, Limited (Nasdaq:HTHT) ("China Lodging Group" or the "Company"), a leading and fast-growing multi-brand hotel group in China, today announced that it has appointed Sophia Wu as Executive Vice President of Finance, effective April 8, 2015. (cnbc.com)
- Khronos Group executives and founders are excited to visit Shanghai to talk about how these Khronos APIs let developers tap into cutting edge graphics and media processing on platforms ranging from high-end workstations to mobile phones. (khronos.org)
- China South Publishing & Media Co. Ltd was listed on the Shanghai stock exchange in 2010. (publishersweekly.com)
- Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer attended an event for the launch with 21Vianet CEO Josh Chen, US Ambassador to China Gary Locke and Shanghai Governor, Jiang Liang. (datacenterknowledge.com)
- In November 2012, Microsoft, 21Vianet and the Shanghai Municipal Government announced a strategic partnership agreement in which Microsoft licensed the technology know-how and rights to operate and provide Office 365 and Windows Azure services in China to 21Vianet. (datacenterknowledge.com)
- Shanghai New Culture Media Group Co., Ltd. engages in the film and television production business. (marketwatch.com)
- The company was founded on December 30, 2004 and is headquartered in Shanghai, China. (marketwatch.com)
- SHANGHAI-Lufthansa Group is looking to grow its presence in the China market, but will prioritize increasing frequency to key cities before adding new city destinations. (aviationweek.com)
- Lufthansa has long regarded China as a key market, Lufthansa Managing Director, Greater China Juerg Christen told media in a briefing in Shanghai Tuesday, but booming air passenger growth expectations in the region make it increasingly important. (aviationweek.com)
- Haitong, listed in the Shanghai Stock Exchange, is one of the most reputable full-service securities companies in China. (bio-medicine.org)
- Wafer Level Chip Scale Package , a portfolio company of Infinity Group, said Monday that it has raised $118 million for its IPO on the Shanghai Stock Exchange . (pehub.com)
- Shanghai, China and Tel Aviv, Israel, February 10 , 2014 - Infinity Group announced today that portfolio company Wafer Level Chip Scale Package (WLCSP) has listed on the Shanghai Stock Exchange (Ticker: 603005.SH) and has raised US$118M with an IPO price of US$780M. (pehub.com)
- Arnon Perlman, Consul-General of the Consulate General of Israel in Shanghai, said, "This is an historic moment for the Israel-China relationship. (pehub.com)
- SHANGHAI, March 8 (Xinhuanet) - Suez, the largest French environmental industry group, will double its investment in China in the next two years. (chinadigitaltimes.net)
- The U.S. had said hacking attacks originating out of China have targeted U.S. government and corporate computer networks, among others, stealing government and commercial data, Reuters said. (zdnet.com)
- The Chinese government maintained that it opposes any form of hacking, which Wang repeated to Kerry, according to Reuters. (zdnet.com)
- SAO PAULO, Aug 1 (Reuters) - Brazil is set to begin dairy shipments to China this month, with industry group Viva Lácteos saying the country could book $4.5 million in annual sales to the country by 2021 as time is needed to build lasting commercial relationships. (reuters.com)
- This year China revamped the Made in China 2020 policy strategy. (cleantech.com)
- Dr. Edlund concluded, "China is demonstrating an impressive commitment to deploy sustainable and environmentally friendly ways of producing energy as evidenced by the recent announcement from the country's energy agency that it plans to spend $361 billion on renewable power generation by 2020. (businesswire.com)
- All participants from different working groups had a discussion about Cochrane China network group activities and meeting in 2020, and all members approved that we should have more face to face meetings and longer time to present and share their own researches to promote more close collaboration in the future. (cochrane.org)
- The company is wholly owned subsidiary of CHINA ASSOCIATE GROUP and one of the member enterprises of SHENZHEN PRODUCTER GOODS BONDED TRADE MARKET, which is set up by the SHENZHEN MUNICIPAITY GOVERNMENT under especially approval by the related MINISTRIES under THE STATE COUNCIL OF CHINA. (bioportfolio.com)
- Shenzhen Tele-Group Printing Technology Co., Ltd. (alibaba.com)
- The company's locally manufactured and imported vehicles are sold under various brand names such as Volkswagen , Audi , SEAT , Škoda , Bentley , and Lamborghini in China. (wikipedia.org)
- DALLAS , April 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Civitas Capital Group, a leading independent specialty asset management and financial services firm with operating divisions focused on Alternative Investments, EB-5 Funds and Wealth Management, today announced that Dan Redford has joined the firm as the vice president of investor relations to further develop the Company's portfolio of high-quality investment products tailored for Chinese individuals and institutions. (prnewswire.com)
- Zhao Jun, chief executive of CSM, wants to renegotiate her company's 8-billion- yuan deal for Chinese Super League rights after the league imposed restrictions on the transfer of foreign players. (sportbusiness.com)
- Samsung Electronics has reached a final settlement with the group representing the families of ex-employees who died from leukemia and other cancers while working at the company's semiconductor plants. (zdnet.com)
- The company's bestseller Passing by Your World sold over 3 million copies and was one of the bestselling books in China in 2014. (publishersweekly.com)
- He is responsible for generating economic analysis on global financial markets by identifying emerging trends, evaluating economic factors and forecasting their impact on CME Group and the company's business strategy, and upon those who trade in its various markets. (cmegroup.com)
- This strategic partnership, which leverages each company's respective strengths, will help us bring a very compelling fuel cell product to the Chinese Telecom Industry. (businesswire.com)
- Investing in China is a key strategy for our company's long-term global growth", said Werner Deggim, CEO of NORMA Group, on the occasion of the opening of the production site. (mynewsdesk.com)
- Thirty-six Chinese environmental groups have accused Apple of repeatedly failing to address concerns about pollution and the health of workers in factories that make components for the company's computers and digital devices. (linuxtoday.com)
- China Railway Group was established in 2007 and the company's major shareholder is the state-owned China Railway Engineering Corporation. (researchandmarkets.com)
- Cihang Foundation, which was set up in New York recently, now owns a 29.5 percent stake in HNA and its sister organization in China holds 22.75 percent, according to the company's letter. (china.com)
- A Big Question Heading Into 2019: What's Next for U.S.-China Trade? (wsj.com)
- In its press release, the OECD also said that uncertainty about Brexit and the slowdown in the Chinese economy-which grew at 6.2 percent in the second quarter of 2019, the slowest rate since the government started releasing data-would weigh on future growth. (newsweek.com)
- Since President Xi Jinping call for " four revolutions " for energy in 2014, China has seen a turn towards energy development, directed at establishing a clean, low-carbon, safe and efficient energy system. (cleantech.com)
- Chinese President Xi Jinping called for all sides to exercise restraint on Monday in a call about North Korea with U.S. President Donald Trump, as Japan conducted joint drills with a U.S. aircraft carrier strike group headed for Korean waters. (yahoo.com)
- Zhu Xiaohua [ zh ] , the former chairman of the group who was arrested in 1999, was jailed in 2002. (wikipedia.org)
- Current HNA Group Chief Executive Adam Tan has been named chairman of HNA International, a position previously held by late HNA Group chairman Wang Jian, HNA Group said in a statement. (reuters.com)
- These changes will help us meet our commitment to refocus around our core aviation and tourism and logistics businesses," HNA Group Chairman Chen Feng said in the statement. (reuters.com)
- This is a proposition that is in high demand by readers around the world who care to understand the world's second largest economy," said Joe Tsai, executive vice chairman of Alibaba Group. (businesswire.com)
- We are excited to have Sophia join China Lodging Group's team as we continue to execute our growth strategy and position our company to be the leader in the China hotel industry," said Mr. Qi Ji, founder, executive Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. (cnbc.com)
- Dr. David Edlund, Chairman and CEO of Element 1 Corp, said, "We are very excited about our relationship with China Aqueous Group allowing us to jointly address the power needs of the roughly three-million cellular base stations installed throughout China. (businesswire.com)
- Today's announcement with a global industry leader in small-scale hydrogen technology is an important and strategic step in building a long-term foundation for fuel cell power in China," said Dr. Hua Xiang, Chairman of China Aqueous Group (CAG). (businesswire.com)
- We are extremely excited to officially launch Microsoft Windows Azure services in China and believe 21Vianet will provide great contributions to the growth of cloud infrastructure and services throughout China," said Chen, Chairman and CEO of 21Vianet. (datacenterknowledge.com)
- We hope to raise funding via the primary listing on Taiwan's stock market for further expansion in China," group chairman Chong Chun-lung (莊春龍) told a media briefing. (taipeitimes.com)
- ISLAMABAD: Chairman of China Silk Road Group Limited Yan Lijin Monday called on Prime Minister Imran Khan here at PM Office along with a delegation wherein he expressed his keen interest in the prime minister's low cost housing project. (com.pk)
- Minority groups include Zhuang 16.9 million (1.3 per cent), Manchu 10.4 million (0.77 per cent), Hui 10.6 million (0.79 per cent), Miao 9.4 million (0.71 per cent), Uyghur 10 million (0.75 per cent), Yi (Lolo) 8.7 million (0.65 per cent), Tujia 8.4 million (0.63 per cent), Mongol 6 million (0.45 per cent), Tibetan 6.3 million (0.45 per cent), etc. (minorityrights.org)
- As a result of close contacts with the Hans and Zhuangs, many Yaos also have learned to speak Chinese or Zhuang language. (china.org.cn)
- Here farming methods and social relations very much resembled those of the Han and Zhuang ethnic groups. (china.org.cn)
- The colored embroidery in Wuming, including costumes, accessories, bags of Zhuang ethnic group and s. (womenofchina.cn)
- Mínzú (the Chinese term that signifies non-Han 'undistinguished ethnic groups', numbering more than 730,000 people) have not been recognized among or classified within the state's official 56 ethnic minorities (these comprise the majority Han grouping and 55 minority nationalities). (minorityrights.org)
- The Han Chinese are the dominate ethnicity who comprise of 85% of the populace. (fark.com)
- The liquid crystal compounds of the invention generally comprise a cyclopentane group and at least two other rings. (freepatentsonline.com)
- In one embodiment, the liquid crystal compounds of the invention comprise a cyclopentane group and at least two other rings, one of which is a fused ring system. (freepatentsonline.com)
- Lastly, the Committee of Communist Party of China inside the company (the de facto highest board of the company) would be reporting to another supervising minister of the Central Committee of the party. (wikipedia.org)
- Established in February 1991, FAW-Volkswagen Automotive Company (FAW-VW) is a large-scale carmaker jointly funded by China FAW Group subsidiary First Automobile Works, Volkswagen AG, Audi AG and Volkswagen (China) Investment Co., Ltd. It was the first modern car industrial base constructed with an economy of scale in China. (wikipedia.org)
- In 2007 the group was split into financial and non-financial company, the latter was led by China Everbright Industrial (Group) Co., Ltd. (Chinese: 中国光大实业(集团)有限责任公司), which was owned by Central Huijin from 2007 to 2014 (merged back to China Everbright Group). (wikipedia.org)
- The company also re-incorporated as a joint-stock company with limited liabilities (as Chinese: 中國光大集團股份公司). (wikipedia.org)
- The company via its wholly owned subsidiary China Everbright Holdings (Chinese: 中國光大集團有限公司), owned 49.74% stake of China Everbright Limited and 0.18% stake of China Everbright Bank. (wikipedia.org)
- China Online Education Group is a China-based company principally engaged in the provision of online English language education services. (reuters.com)
- For more information about Civitas, please visit www.civitascapital.com , follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/CivitasCG and twitter.com/CivitasEB5 , or find us on LinkedIn at http://www.linkedin.com/company/civitas-capital-group . (prnewswire.com)
- Two others who were also allegedly complicit in leaking the technology, but worked for a separate Chinese company, were not indicted. (zdnet.com)
- The group allegedly formed a separate shell company that received information of the use equipment and drawings of the panels, which they accessed from working with Samsung. (zdnet.com)
- Hongkong Corida Group Co., Ltd is a professional company engaging in the development, Our main products are car mp3, pc camera, etc. (tradekey.com)
- According to the statistics provided by Chinese retail monitoring service OpenBook, the company had a 3.63% share in the Chinese trade retail market in 2014. (publishersweekly.com)
- In 2013, China South added to its investment in traditional publishing companies by partnering with the Hunan Publishing Investment Holding Group Company Ltd. to establish the Hunan Education Television Station. (publishersweekly.com)
- The company began to lay the groundwork in 2011 by launching joint projects with leading Chinese digital companies such as Huawei. (publishersweekly.com)
- Together with the telecommunication company Huawei, China South established its digital education arm, Tianwan, in 2010. (publishersweekly.com)
- The company also found success with translated titles such Hot, Flat, and Crowded , How to Make the World a Better Place , and Only the Super Rich can Save Us , which China South introduced to the Chinese market. (publishersweekly.com)
- BEND, Ore.--( BUSINESS WIRE )--Element 1 Corp (dba e1) and China Aqueous Group (CAG) are very pleased to announce that they have reached an agreement to form a Joint Venture (JV) Company named Aqueous Hydrogen Energy Limited to mass produce and commercialize fuel cell power systems for the Chinese Telecom market. (businesswire.com)
- Moreover, the company is meshing the sales and service network in China even more closely with, presently, 2 locations in China. (mynewsdesk.com)
- The company wishes to thank Mr. Danlin Li, Managing Director of NORMA China who has contributed a lot to this new location. (mynewsdesk.com)
- At a factory, Chinese workers are instructed in patriotism and duties to the company. (films.com)
- Named in the press release are Pactera, RenRen Inc, PPTV, a leading online video company in China, Kingdee International Software, and QOROS Auto Co. an independent international car company. (datacenterknowledge.com)
- Jinli Group Holdings Ltd (金麗集團控股), which runs two apparel and shoe brands in China, plans to expand its sales channels in China to more than 1,000 outlets in three years, a company official said yesterday. (taipeitimes.com)
- A 27-year-old Taiwanese banker who spent a year working at a trading company in the southern Chinese city of Guangzhou, he has seen firsthand how quickly Taiwan's giant neighbor is growing. (nytimes.com)
- As the use of extracts for RTD and other beverage applications continues to grow in North America, the investment in China enables the company to service major tea brands and grow its overall presence in the beverage industry. (financialpost.com)
- We are honored to be the co-founders of a great company which is also a symbol of China-Israel cooperation. (pehub.com)
- WLCSP is the first company with foreign co-founders, to have gone public in China. (pehub.com)
- And, we are exceptionally proud that WLCSP is the first company based on Israeli technology to go public in China," said Mr. Gal-Or, who initiated and led the company. (pehub.com)
- The prime minister welcomed the interest of the Chinese company in the project. (com.pk)
- China Railway Group Limited is a Chinese Construction company operating on a worldwide basis. (researchandmarkets.com)
- Hua Xi Group is an innovative and modern enterprise, has been ten years of scientific research, technological development and personnel training, the first place, the company has its own technology research center, a blend of various disciplines of high-level technical experts, while with a number of domestic and foreign authorities, maintain long-term close cooperation. (made-in-china.com)
- Together, the foundations hold more than a 50 percent stake in the company, according to an open letter the company sent to its employees, clients and partners.Chen Feng and Wang Jian, the founders and chairmen of HNA Group, individually hold 14.98 percent stakes in the company, the letter said. (china.com)
- The group further said it would disclose ownership changes each year despite being a private company. (china.com)
- Although HNA Group is a private company and has no obligation to disclose shareholding structure, we respect and agree with the request for transparency regarding this type of information," the letter reads. (china.com)
- As mutual tensions continue to simmer over hacking, cyberespionage and national security issues, China and the United States will set up a working group on cybersecurity to increase mutual trust and cooperation. (zdnet.com)
- China and the U.S. will form a cybersecurity working group to facilitate swifter action and mutual cooperation. (zdnet.com)
- That prompted China to repeat an offer to hold international talks on hacking, with its foreign ministry saying it wanted "constructive dialogue and cooperation with the international community, including the U.S. (zdnet.com)
- Note: China South is fully listed in this ranking for the first time in 2015, as respective detailed and authoritative information has been made available by the group for this ranking through cooperation with the Chinese independen publishing industry news service BookDao . (publishersweekly.com)
- Designating them now would increase strains on U.S.-China relations at a time when Washington wants Beijing's cooperation on issues ranging from Iran and North Korea to global climate change negotiations and world trade talks. (ibtimes.com)
- He said there existed a huge potential to further broaden Pak-China cooperation under the China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) and translate all weather and time-tested friendly relations into mutually beneficial economic equation. (com.pk)
- Moreover, Carrefour and Tencent are pleased to announce they have signed a preliminary agreement regarding a strategic business cooperation in China, in order to bring together Carrefour's longstanding retail knowledge and Tencent's digital expertise and innovation capabilities. (carrefour.com)
- The Chinese market is one of the main markets of the Group. (wikipedia.org)
- It started its connection with China as early as in 1978, and has been taking the leading position in the Chinese automotive market for more than 25 years. (wikipedia.org)
- Volkswagen Group China enjoys sales of about 2.81 million cars (2012) in the Chinese market and is the second-largest foreign carmaker after General Motors. (wikipedia.org)
- We view his appointment as a sign of our long-term commitment to the Chinese market and the investors we serve. (prnewswire.com)
- This is because the group buying market is so large, so there will still be many smaller group buying websites. (pcworld.com)
- In 2010, Chinese online group buying market emerged. (prnewswire.com)
- According to the monitoring of ResearchInChina on major group-buying websites in China , Chinese online group buying market characterizes a low concentration degree. (prnewswire.com)
- Since the Baidu search engine is leading current largest country's search engine market (more than 500 million users) , improved integration with Drupal has become a high stake for gaining more adhesion in China. (drupal.org)
- Some are expanding into real-estate development abroad to cater to demand from Chinese buyers who are eyeing homes outside the sagging domestic market. (wsj.com)
- Brazilian dairy companies are eager to return their focus to exports, after more than a decade's absence from China to cater to the domestic market, which grew by 4% annually between 2008 and 2014, Martins said. (reuters.com)
- The authorizations were a decisive step to create demand for Brazilian dairy products, and nothing better than the opening of the Chinese market," he said. (reuters.com)
- With the strong alliance, AHE will develop new hydrogen and fuel cell technologies and products suitable for the China market, allowing more people to benefit from the innovations in hydrogen and fuel cell technologies. (businesswire.com)
- We will utilize these new capacities to strengthen our presence on the growth market of China and, at the same time, broaden the basis for our worldwide high growth pace. (mynewsdesk.com)
- Thus China has become an important foreign market for NORMA Group as one of the leading connecting technology suppliers. (mynewsdesk.com)
- The cloud market in China is wide open. (datacenterknowledge.com)
- China is a massive market whose potential hasn't been tapped. (datacenterknowledge.com)
- Obama made up some lost ground with labor by recently slapping a 35-percent duty on tires made in China after a U.S. trade panel said a market-disrupting surge had occurred. (ibtimes.com)
- Edison Investment Research - General Industrials - China Water Affairs Group: Better-than-expected growth in profitability in FY18, a higher than forecast DPS and a favourable market outlook are clear. (bioportfolio.com)
- Chinese fighter builder Avic Defense wants to talk with all major Western business jet manufacturers as it looks to launch itself in that market. (aviationweek.com)
- Orville Schell and Ian Bremmer discuss U.S. and Chinese human rights records in terms of media censorship and market freedom. (films.com)
- Ian Bremmer argues that exporting Chinese labor to Africa will lead to a global market backlash. (films.com)
- Peter Schiffer defines capitalism, and argues that neither the U.S. nor China currently have a free market economy. (films.com)
- Bremmer argues that innovation powers the U.S. market and that oil alternatives being developed will give America an economic advantage over China. (films.com)
- Hua Xi Group analysis and understanding of modern consumer demand, developed a series of high-quality products, Middleton Royal essential oil, essential oils of Thailand Thai brand, Korean green organic essential oils, essential oils Di Xin Yi poetry, September 9 Chinese oil, CGO series of six essential oils for men, for many years in the forefront of the market, the majority of consumers. (made-in-china.com)
- Recently, the group has established a digital publishing unit that plays a crucial role in their strategic transition. (publishersweekly.com)
- Japan as an Asian power contender with China and the nation whose strategic and economic survival is critically dependent on the sea-lanes that traverse the South China Sea gets logically drawn into South China Sea conflictual dynamics. (southasiaanalysis.org)
- We provide U.S. policymakers and the U.S. Department of Energy with the latest data, technology, policy and strategic insights related to energy use in China. (lbl.gov)
- According to the 2010 Census, China has a population of nearly 1.34 billion people, a figure that includes the 23 million population of Taiwan, which China claims as a breakaway province despite Taiwan's fully independent political and economic system. (minorityrights.org)
- The group may also raise brand awareness in Taiwan and recruit more Taiwanese fashion designers after listing on the TWSE, Chong added. (taipeitimes.com)
- Lin Fei-fan, 25, a leader of student protests against a trade pact with China, before a news conference on the floor of the legislature in Taipei, Taiwan, which activists have occupied for weeks. (nytimes.com)
- TAIPEI, Taiwan - Yang Shih-wei admits he is an unlikely opponent of a trade deal with China. (nytimes.com)
- And he says that if Taiwan wants to compete economically, it cannot shun China. (nytimes.com)
- The Navy's Seventh Fleet announced Friday that the Stennis had passed through the Luzon Strait between the Philippines and Taiwan on March 1, and had been operating in the South China Sea since then. (dailymail.co.uk)
- The South China Sea is home to a host of disputes among those that occupy it, including China, Taiwan, Vietnam, the Philippines, Malaysia and Brunei. (dailymail.co.uk)
- Two of the most hotly contested areas are the Spratly Islands - which lie close to Brunei and the Philippines - and the Paracel island chain, which lies closer to China and Taiwan. (dailymail.co.uk)
- The Ministry of Finance of China owned the rest of the stake, which Central Huijin acquired on 8 December 2014. (wikipedia.org)
- (The stake was then injected to China Everbright Limited in 1997, which was sold in 2004 ). (wikipedia.org)
- In 2014, Central Huijin became a major shareholder of Everbright Group by injecting 90 billion shares of Everbright Bank and 100% stake of Everbright Industrial back into Everbright Group. (wikipedia.org)
- China Everbright Group also owned 29.68% stake of Everbright Securities, 23.96% stake of China Everbright Bank directly. (wikipedia.org)
- China Everbright Group also owned 41.39% stake in Everbright International and 4.98% stake in Shenwan Hongyuan Group. (wikipedia.org)
- Evergrande said in a stock exchange announcement late Friday that it has signed a memorandum of understanding to buy 647.95 million shares, or a 74.99% stake in New Media Group, a firm that publishes Chinese-language magazines such as Oriental Sunday and Weekend Weekly. (wsj.com)
- China Aqueous Group and e1's ownership stake in the newly formed AHE will be 70 percent and 30 percent respectively. (businesswire.com)
- Half of the Yaos speak the Yao language belonging to the Chinese-Tibetan language family, others use Miao or Dong languages. (china.org.cn)
- Over 600 villagers of Miao ethnic group live in the old village, which has a history of about 300 years, in mountainous region. (xinhuanet.com)
- Miao ethnic group celebrate Yudong festival in Longtang Village of Xij. (womenofchina.cn)
- Chen, 53, used to be the vice general manager of Zhejiang Metallurgical Group and the vice governor of eastern Zhejiang province, Baosteel Group said on its website (www.baosteel.com). (reuters.com)
- Tuan800.com , which aggregates group buying sites, has seen its visitors increase from 30 to 50 percent over the last four months, said Hu Chen,[cq] a co-founder. (pcworld.com)
- As a cloud enabler, 21Vianet is pleased to offer Microsoft's world-class cloud services for the first time to businesses in China," Chen added. (datacenterknowledge.com)
- Cochrane China Network working groups had an informal meeting included in the 13th China Health Technology Assessment Forum, hosted by Prof Yingyao Chen (from Fudan University) on 17th November. (cochrane.org)
- Prof Yaolong Chen , from Lanzhou University and Cochrane China Network GRADE and guidelines Working Group , introduced the process of publishing the RIGHT, the Standards of reporting guidance for clinical guideline. (cochrane.org)
- The government's wariness stems in part from the powerful influence such groups can exert in a land largely devoid of organized religion but riddled with a lack of trust, said sociologist Zhou Xiaozheng of People's University. (latimes.com)
- China South is one of the Chinese publishing groups included in the government's plan to play an important role in international markets, with digital strategies at the core. (publishersweekly.com)
- A group posing as a health organization but funded by Coca Cola and other fast food and drinks companies sought to undermine the Chinese government's anti-obesity efforts, a new paper claims. (rt.com)
- Today, the Group has 16 representative companies in the country, undertaking parts delivery and service provision for both customers and industry in addition to vehicle production and import. (wikipedia.org)
- China has created an industry group to co-ordinate its rare earth sector, amid a growing trade war over the country's export restrictions on the resources. (telegraph.co.uk)
- Su Bo, an industry vice-minister, said the Chinese government wanted to phase out small smelters, give bigger companies greater stakes, and improve environmental policies. (telegraph.co.uk)
- China will continue to clean up the rare earth industry, expand rare earth environmental controls, strengthen environmental checks, and implement stricter rare earth environmental policies," he said. (telegraph.co.uk)
- Redford joins with significant industry experience, having spent a number of years as the director of China operations for another successful EB-5 regional center operator. (prnewswire.com)
- NORMA Group is the global leading system manufacturer in the connecting technology domain, providing high value-engineered products and solutions for the industry, marine, aviation and commercial as well as passenger vehicles applications. (mynewsdesk.com)
- Cixi was an agricultural region of China, but migrant worker based industry has taken over. (films.com)
- Hunan Investment (Group) Co., Ltd. is engaged in the public facilities services, e.g. road bridge, real estate, hotel and irradiation industry. (marketwatch.com)
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory is an expert on energy use in China and a catalytic actor in providing data to U.S. policymakers about China, its energy use and opportunities for U.S. industry to do business in China. (lbl.gov)
- Despite mounting evidence, the Trump administration has maintained that the protracted trade war with China is not hurting the U.S. economy. (newsweek.com)
- JPMorgan Chase said in a note last month that, if Trump levies duties on all imports from China, as he has threatened to do, the average American household will pay a $ 1,000 each year due to the trade war. (newsweek.com)
- The carrier group was sent by Trump for exercises in waters off the Korean peninsula as a warning, amid growing fears North Korea could conduct another nuclear test soon in defiance of United Nations sanctions. (yahoo.com)
- Xi told Trump that China resolutely opposes any actions that run counter to U.N. Security Council resolutions, a Chinese foreign ministry statement said. (yahoo.com)
- Abe also said he and Trump agreed that China, North Korea's sole major ally, should play a large role in dealing with Pyongyang. (yahoo.com)
- China is aggressively driving hydrogen and fuel cell development, and is on track to outpace development in the EU and U.S. with a focus on hydrogen busses and trucks. (cleantech.com)
- This venture will combine e1's proprietary hydrogen generation technology, and CAG's hydrogen and fuel cell electrical generators to create power solutions for telecom base stations located throughout China. (businesswire.com)
- AHE will allow e1 to focus on advancing its existing best-of-breed hydrogen generation technology, while China Aqueous Group will leverage its hydrogen and fuel cell technology, manufacturing capability, as well as marketing and sales channels. (businesswire.com)
- Excited Chinese supporters were posting the good news on Twitter. (go.com)
- The post U.S. carrier group heads for Korean waters, China calls for restraint appeared first on UNTV News . (yahoo.com)
- Keep up to date on the latest news and information from the China Energy Group at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory. (lbl.gov)
- Members of the group had been distributing apocalyptic literature and sending text messages throughout China when the government began detaining them this month. (latimes.com)
- Perhaps more threatening to the Chinese government, the group also urged followers to wage war on what it called the "big red dragon," referring to the Communist Party. (latimes.com)
- Falun Gong, an indigenous religious group that began agitating against the government in the 1990s, likewise calls for the party's downfall. (latimes.com)
- The Almighty God movement has given other religious groups and the government cause for concern. (latimes.com)
- To the Chinese government, hydrogen offers way towards meeting climate and pollution goals without increasing reliance on imported fuels. (cleantech.com)
- China South Publishing & Media Co. Ltd. was established in 2008 to operate the publishing businesses owned by Hunan Publishing Investment Holding Group, which was created in 2001 as an investing and operating enterprise authorized by the Hunan Provincial Government. (publishersweekly.com)
- The facts are China has been Sudan's heat shield at the United Nations, protecting the Sudanese government from any multi-national consequences for the violence that they are responsible for. (voanews.com)
- According to official Chinese government statistics, about 15 million Protestants and five million Catholics worship at registered churches. (voanews.com)
- So from that time, the Chinese government also many scholars, even Christians ourselves, were surprised to see. (voanews.com)
- The Chinese government has noticed the bulge, and announced a public health blueprint , 'Healthy China 2030', two years ago. (rt.com)
- McDonalds, Nestlé and Pepsi all fund the ILSI, and the organization's Chinese branch enjoys close ties to the Chinese government, the paper claims. (rt.com)
- Happy 10 Minutes' - a government exercise program that sought to ward off obesity by giving Chinese schoolchildren an extra ten minute break every day - was developed and partly funded by the ILSI. (rt.com)
- The organization said it has fired several of its 'experts' mentioned in the BMJ article, but the Chinese government is still struggling to stay on top of its growing obesity problem. (rt.com)
- This is the first facility Haitong has opened outside of China and is a major step towards the expansion of their Qualified Domestic Institutional Investors business ("QDII"), a new business development under which Domestic Institutional Investors authorized by the China government can invest in the overseas capital markets under the foreign exchange control system in China. (bio-medicine.org)
- Ian Bremmer and Orville Schell agree that the government isn't structured for Chinese-style state capitalism. (films.com)
- Minxin Pei points out government roadblocks to starting a private business in China. (films.com)
- Civitas Capital Group Managing Director Tina Hou noted, 'Dan's wealth of experience is a great addition to our staff of financially and culturally savvy investment professionals. (prnewswire.com)
- Infinity Group founder and managing partner Mr. Amir Gal-Or and Infinity Group managing director, finance, Mr. Ariel Poppel, are members of WLCSP's Board of Directors. (pehub.com)
- Columbia Pictures released a 3-D version for the Chinese audience late this year. (latimes.com)
- This is Kim's second visit to China since becoming World Bank Group President in July last year. (worldbank.org)
- China, which has 420 million Internet users, saw the launch of its first group buying site in January of this year. (pcworld.com)
- Although its popularity online only started this year, the concept of group buying already had roots in China, where customers often haggle with merchants to get a better deal. (pcworld.com)
- Between January and February this year, U.S. newspapers the New York Times , Wall Street Journal , and Washington Post said their sites and data were breached by Chinese hackers. (zdnet.com)
- On the other hand, China imports 110,000 tonnes of cheese a year, with annual growth of 13%, Martins said. (reuters.com)
- For next year, the group expects its sales channel to reach 854 outlets after it launches 80 new outlets and promotes the two brands in two new provinces, Chong added. (taipeitimes.com)
- For the first nine months of the year, the group posted a net profit of NT$643.35 million (US$22.1 million), or NT$6.26 per share - equivalent to about 85 percent of its full-year net income of NT$750.76 million last year, group financial data showed. (taipeitimes.com)
- Liu is currently serving an 11-year prison term for co-authoring Charter 08, a manifesto calling for democratic reform in China. (go.com)
- WLCSP is amongst the first fifty companies in a long while to be approved for listing on a Chinese stock exchange and the first IPO in the Chinese Year of the Horse. (pehub.com)
- As a multi-media publishing group it produces a wide spectrum of media products and is involved in editing, printing, distribution and investment. (publishersweekly.com)
- China produces the majority of the world's electronic cigarettes (e-cigarettes) and e-cigarettes have become popular in the country, especially among young people. (bioportfolio.com)
- Buyouts Insider/Argosy Group LLC produces several free newsletters that are sent directly to the email you provide at registration (namely, PE Hub Wire, PE Hub Canada Wire, PE Hub Wire Top Story of the Week, Buyouts Daily, and VCJ Alert). (pehub.com)
- Audi AG, with more than 20 years of development experience in China, was the first global premium car brand to realize domestic production in China. (wikipedia.org)
- With 189 member countries, staff from more than 170 countries, and offices in over 130 locations, the World Bank Group is a unique global partnership: five institutions working for sustainable solutions that reduce poverty and build shared prosperity in developing countries. (worldbank.org)
- Global Publishing Leaders 2015: China South Publishing & Media Group Co., Ltd. (publishersweekly.com)
- SECAUCUS, N.J. - Martin Bauer Group, a global leader in tea and botanical ingredients, recently opened its expanded tea extract manufacturing facility in Hangzhou, China. (financialpost.com)
- As an international group, we may transfer your data on a global basis for the purposes indicated above. (pehub.com)
- Global growth may weaken to a level that has not occurred since the 2008 financial crisis, the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) announced in a report released Thursday that pointed to President Donald Trump's trade war with China as a key cause of declining economic prospects. (newsweek.com)
- Prof Dong Xu , from Global Health Institute, Sun Yat-sen University and Cochrane China Network Implementation science Working Group, introduced the unannounced standardized patients (USP) and the quality of primary health care in seven provinces of China using USP. (cochrane.org)
- The group operates and manages all of the companies' state-owned assets and public institutions owned by the former Bureau of Press and Publication of Hunan Province. (publishersweekly.com)
- China South generates 74% of its revenues within the province of Hunan. (publishersweekly.com)
- The thickly forested Jianghua Yao Autonomous County in Hunan is renowned as the 'home of Chinese firs. (china.org.cn)
- VGC's tasks include supervision of the Chinese associated companies of the Volkswagen Group, and the set-up of new business segments. (wikipedia.org)
- China Everbright Bank was also owned by Central Huijin Investment, making Everbright Group and Everbright Bank were sister companies. (wikipedia.org)
- Critics argue that the policies give Chinese companies an unfair competitive advantage by keeping domestic prices far lower than those faced by international companies. (telegraph.co.uk)
- China is seeing an explosion of Groupon-like websites as more companies and entrepreneurs hope to get in on the group buying trend. (pcworld.com)
- The decision disappointed labor and manufacturing groups, who believe China deliberately undervalues its currency by 20 to 40 percent to give its companies a big price advantage in international trade. (ibtimes.com)
- If it becomes law, that would allow U.S. companies to ask the Commerce Department to impose duties offsetting the price advantage China gets from its exchange rate, Blum said. (ibtimes.com)
- The environmental groups ranked Apple last out of 29 international technology companies doing business in China, saying Apple consistently ignored questions about such issues as the poisoning of workers in factories that produce parts for Apple. (linuxtoday.com)
- A key goal is to develop a level, competitive playing field for U.S. products, technologies and companies in China through training, technology and testing standards and program implementation. (lbl.gov)
- We also help U.S. companies understand, identify and expand target markets in China. (lbl.gov)
- Minxin Pei argues that Chinese state owned companies contribute more to GDP. (films.com)
- Minxin Pei argues that China will have to privatize companies and increase domestic consumption. (films.com)
- He said that a bill that would allow lawmakers to have closer oversight of agreements with China should be approved before the legislature resumed consideration of the trade pact. (nytimes.com)
- Charlie Blum, the coalition's executive director, said the group is pressing lawmakers to support legislation in the House of Representatives and Senate that would define currency manipulation as an illegal subsidy under U.S. trade rules. (ibtimes.com)
- In an era of increased competition between the two nations, Chinese lawmakers might need to take stronger steps to trim down its population, before they get too fat to compete on the sports field, or the battlefield . (rt.com)
- By October 2009, SVW had turned out over five million cars in total, becoming the carmaker that has the biggest population of cars in China. (wikipedia.org)
- Some Protestant groups say the sect - which one group, China for Jesus, estimates is 1 million strong - has engaged in kidnapping, coercion and blackmail directed against other churches. (latimes.com)
- They then sold the documents in China, earning 15.5 billion won ($13.8 million). (zdnet.com)
- Seeing an opportunity, Mr. Gal-Or and Infinity Group managing partner Mr. Avishai Silvershatz, with support from their partners Neurone Ventures and later Suzhou Industrial Park (today CSVC), stepped in to rescue Shellcase with a $19 million financing round. (pehub.com)
- According to Mr. Detay, Suez has invested more than 5.2 billionyuan (about 641 million U.S. dollars) in China. (chinadigitaltimes.net)
- In 2000, China Securities Regulatory Commission and China Insurance Regulatory Commission were added as the supervisors for the financial businesses, with the Ministry of Finance excising the shareholders rights. (wikipedia.org)
- SAN JOSE, Calif., Oct. 16 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Titanium Group, Ltd (OTC Bulletin Board: TTNUF), a leading biometric and security solutions provider announced today that it has signed a contract with Haitong Securities Co. Ltd. ("Haitong") (SHA: 600837). (bio-medicine.org)
- Haitong now manages over US$2 billion for its clients and is the only domestic securities firm assigned "M2(China)" by Fitch ratings since 2005. (bio-medicine.org)
- The Taiping Rebellion in the 19th century, started by a man who claimed to be the younger brother of Jesus Christ, led to civil war and contributed to the fall of the last Chinese dynasty. (latimes.com)
- Prime Minister Oli's five day visit to China from 19th June is said to have been a very successful one. (southasiaanalysis.org)
- As in the U.S., there is plenty of hype around cloud computing in China, and that is leading to confusion in the marketplace. (crn.com)
- Microsoft is the first major U.S. provider to launch a public cloud in China. (datacenterknowledge.com)
- In China at this moment, we don't have open cloud services," Hsiao continued. (datacenterknowledge.com)
- This will be the first cloud partner outside of China to serve cloud customers. (datacenterknowledge.com)
- By providing carrier-level services for better public cloud operations, including security and compliance, datacenter networking, maintenance, highly reliable engineering and customer services related to cloud operations, 21Vianet and Microsoft are committed to offering the best cloud services available throughout China. (datacenterknowledge.com)