Truthful revelation of information, specifically when the information disclosed is likely to be psychologically painful ("bad news") to the recipient (e.g., revelation to a patient or a patient's family of the patient's DIAGNOSIS or PROGNOSIS) or embarrassing to the teller (e.g., revelation of medical errors).
The transmission and reproduction of transient images of fixed or moving objects. An electronic system of transmitting such images together with sound over a wire or through space by apparatus that converts light and sound into electrical waves and reconverts them into visible light rays and audible sound. (From Webster, 3rd ed)
The collection, preparation, and distribution of news and related commentary and feature materials through such media as pamphlets, newsletters, newspapers, magazines, radio, motion pictures, television, and books. While originally applied to the reportage of current events in printed form, specifically newspapers, with the advent of radio and television the use of the term has broadened to include all printed and electronic communication dealing with current affairs.
Health Services Administration
Advertising as Topic
Motion Pictures as Topic
Decision Making, Organizational
The interchange of goods or commodities, especially on a large scale, between different countries or between populations within the same country. It includes trade (the buying, selling, or exchanging of commodities, whether wholesale or retail) and business (the purchase and sale of goods to make a profit). (From Random House Unabridged Dictionary, 2d ed, p411, p2005 & p283)
Delivery of Health Care
A country in Southeastern Asia, northwest of Australia in the Lesser Sunda Islands at the eastern end of the Indonesian archipelago. It includes the eastern half of the island of Timor, the Oecussi (Ambeno) region on the northwest portion of the island of Timor, and the islands of Pulau Atauro and Pulau Jaco. On May 20, 2002, East Timor was internationally recognized as an independent state. This followed its declared independence from Portugal on November 20, 1975 and a period of armed conflict with Indonesia.
Health Care Reform
Innovation and improvement of the health care system by reappraisal, amendment of services, and removal of faults and abuses in providing and distributing health services to patients. It includes a re-alignment of health services and health insurance to maximum demographic elements (the unemployed, indigent, uninsured, elderly, inner cities, rural areas) with reference to coverage, hospitalization, pricing and cost containment, insurers' and employers' costs, pre-existing medical conditions, prescribed drugs, equipment, and services.
National Health Programs
Health Care Sector
Interviews as Topic
Theoretical construct used in applied mathematics to analyze certain situations in which there is an interplay between parties that may have similar, opposed, or mixed interests. In a typical game, decision-making "players," who each have their own goals, try to gain advantage over the other parties by anticipating each other's decisions; the game is finally resolved as a consequence of the players' decisions.
Critical and exhaustive investigation or experimentation, having for its aim the discovery of new facts and their correct interpretation, the revision of accepted conclusions, theories, or laws in the light of newly discovered facts, or the practical application of such new or revised conclusions, theories, or laws. (Webster, 3d ed)
Consumer Health Information
Attitude of Health Personnel
Health insurance coverage for all persons in a state or country, rather than for some subset of the population. It may extend to the unemployed as well as to the employed; to aliens as well as to citizens; for pre-existing conditions as well as for current illnesses; for mental as well as for physical conditions.
Health Knowledge, Attitudes, Practice
Health Plan Implementation
The process of bargaining in order to arrive at an agreement or compromise on a matter of importance to the parties involved. It also applies to the hearing and determination of a case by a third party chosen by the parties in controversy, as well as the interposing of a third party to reconcile the parties in controversy.
The process of minimizing risk to an organization by developing systems to identify and analyze potential hazards to prevent accidents, injuries, and other adverse occurrences, and by attempting to handle events and incidents which do occur in such a manner that their effect and cost are minimized. Effective risk management has its greatest benefits in application to insurance in order to avert or minimize financial liability. (From Slee & Slee: Health care terms, 2d ed)
Conservation of Natural Resources
Communication, in the sense of cross-fertilization of ideas, involving two or more academic disciplines (such as the disciplines that comprise the cross-disciplinary field of bioethics, including the health and biological sciences, the humanities, and the social sciences and law). Also includes problems in communication stemming from differences in patterns of language usage in different academic or medical disciplines.
Health Services Research
The integration of epidemiologic, sociological, economic, and other analytic sciences in the study of health services. Health services research is usually concerned with relationships between need, demand, supply, use, and outcome of health services. The aim of the research is evaluation, particularly in terms of structure, process, output, and outcome. (From Last, Dictionary of Epidemiology, 2d ed)
World Health Organization
New South Wales
A state in southeastern Australia. Its capital is Sydney. It was discovered by Captain Cook in 1770 and first settled at Botany Bay by marines and convicts in 1788. It was named by Captain Cook who thought its coastline resembled that of South Wales. (From Webster's New Geographical Dictionary, 1988, p840 & Room, Brewer's Dictionary of Names, 1992, p377)
Analysis of Variance
Pattern Recognition, Visual
Access to Information
Use of written, printed, or graphic materials upon or accompanying a drug container or wrapper. It includes contents, indications, effects, dosages, routes, methods, frequency and duration of administration, warnings, hazards, contraindications, side effects, precautions, and other relevant information.
The act, process, or result of passing from one place or position to another. It differs from LOCOMOTION in that locomotion is restricted to the passing of the whole body from one place to another, while movement encompasses both locomotion but also a change of the position of the whole body or any of its parts. Movement may be used with reference to humans, vertebrate and invertebrate animals, and microorganisms. Differentiate also from MOTOR ACTIVITY, movement associated with behavior.
Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Health Services Accessibility
Quality Assurance, Health Care
Activities and programs intended to assure or improve the quality of care in either a defined medical setting or a program. The concept includes the assessment or evaluation of the quality of care; identification of problems or shortcomings in the delivery of care; designing activities to overcome these deficiencies; and follow-up monitoring to ensure effectiveness of corrective steps.
Internship and Residency
An approach of practicing medicine with the goal to improve and evaluate patient care. It requires the judicious integration of best research evidence with the patient's values to make decisions about medical care. This method is to help physicians make proper diagnosis, devise best testing plan, choose best treatment and methods of disease prevention, as well as develop guidelines for large groups of patients with the same disease. (from JAMA 296 (9), 2006)
Review Literature as Topic
Published materials which provide an examination of recent or current literature. Review articles can cover a wide range of subject matter at various levels of completeness and comprehensiveness based on analyses of literature that may include research findings. The review may reflect the state of the art. It also includes reviews as a literary form.
Maleness or femaleness as a constituent element or influence contributing to the production of a result. It may be applicable to the cause or effect of a circumstance. It is used with human or animal concepts but should be differentiated from SEX CHARACTERISTICS, anatomical or physiological manifestations of sex, and from SEX DISTRIBUTION, the number of males and females in given circumstances.
Continental Population Groups
The part of CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM that is contained within the skull (CRANIUM). Arising from the NEURAL TUBE, the embryonic brain is comprised of three major parts including PROSENCEPHALON (the forebrain); MESENCEPHALON (the midbrain); and RHOMBENCEPHALON (the hindbrain). The developed brain consists of CEREBRUM; CEREBELLUM; and other structures in the BRAIN STEM.
List of Coronation Street characters (2015)
"Anna Bolton". Mandy Actors. Retrieved 2 March 2015. "Corrie: Sinead gets good news at last". 13 April 2015. Kilkelly, Daniel ( ... As time passes by, Leanne, once again, witnesses Dan's violent ways and, unable to stand by and watch Liz get hurt, informs her ... "bring out the best in her." An Inside Soap reporter praised Cathy's introduction, saying "Actress Melanie Hill makes a great ... "a good looking charmer with a great line in patter". Dan also has a history with another character and when his "dark secret is ...
"BBC comedy loses Simpsons actor". BBC News. July 18, 2006. Retrieved May 1, 2009. "Shearer to get star on Walk of Fame". United ... Gupta, Prachi (August 8, 2014). "Legendary comic Harry Shearer: Nixon was the last great tragicomic character of our time". ... Shearer has also worked as a columnist for the Los Angeles Times Magazine, but decided that it "became such a waste of time to ... During a pay dispute in 1998, Fox threatened to replace the six main voice actors with new actors, going as far as preparing ...
71st Academy Awards
"Oscar loves 'Shakespeare' Bard's film takes 7 Academy Awards; Benigni, Paltrow named best actors". San Antonio Express-News. ... "Morning Report: Arts And Entertainment Reports From The Times, News Services And The Nations's Press". Los Angeles Times. ... Best Actor winner Roberto Benigni was the second person to direct himself to an acting Oscar win. Laurence Olivier first ... At the time of the nominations announcement on February 9, the combined gross of the five Best Picture nominees was $302 ...
Independent News & Media). Retrieved 27 December 2009. "Best Actor". Broadcasting Press Guild. Retrieved 14 February 2010. ... Times Newspapers). Retrieved 3 March 2009. Vine, Sarah (27 May 2005). "Murphy finally lays down the law". The Times (Times ... "For an Irish actor, doing the Troubles is like doing Lear." Nesbitt had questioned whether he was a good enough actor to ... Cold Feet ran for five years from 1998 to 2003, and Nesbitt won the British Comedy Award for Best TV Comedy Actor in 2000, the ...
List of roles and awards of Arshad Warsi
Indo-Asian News Service (8 January 2007). "Hrithik, Kareena adjudged best actors". Hindustan Times. Mumbai: HT Media. Archived ... Times News Network (13 January 2011). "It's SRK vs Salman at Filmfare". The Times of India. The Times Group. Archived from the ... Indo-Asian News Service (9 July 2014). "Fans demand 'Jolly LLB 2' from Arshad Warsi". The Times of India. The Times Group. ... Screen and Apsara Film Producers Guild Award for Best Supporting Actor. Warsi won the GIFA Best Comedian Award for his role in ...
Avatar (2009 film)
Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actress, Best Director, Best Writing, Best Music, Best ... "We owe them a good time. We owe them a piece of good entertainment." Although he felt Avatar would appeal to everyone and that ... The good news was that, technically, I could see that we can do everything now. The film proved that imagination is the only ... including Best Picture and Best Director, and won three, for Best Art Direction, Best Cinematography, and Best Visual Effects. ...
The News. Pakistan. Retrieved 17 May 2020. Ahmed, Zubair (20 October 2017). "From 1966 To 2019, The Top 165 All Time Best Urdu ... Shabbir, Buraq (7 October 2018). "An 'actor' par excellence". ... who is good at singing. She is the favourite child of her ... TV Dramas". PakWired - Latest Startup and Technology News from Pakistan. Retrieved 15 February 2020.. ...
The New York Times. April 5, 1991. Retrieved August 22, 2018. "Singer, Actor, Playwright Dies". AP News. April 3, 1991. ... He was a member of the Great Jones Repertory Company, a resident company at La MaMa, during the 1970s. He was also a member of ... Lamar made his Broadway debut as Lamar in the 1971 musical Godspell, and sings the solo on the song "All Good Gifts" on the ... New York Times  Godspell recording  La MaMa Archives Digital Collections. "Production: Ubu and Arden of Faversham (1970 ...
"100 Voice Actors, Actresses Choose Best in Profession". Anime News Network. August 27, 2011. "200+ Voice Actors Choose Top 25 ... Bad Times at the El Royale (Dwight Broadbeck / 'Laramie' Seymour Sullivan) Beirut (Mason Skiles) Good Omens (Gabriel) Between ... "Poll: 39,000 Nico Nico Users Vote for Best Anime Voice Actors/Actresses". Crunchyroll. January 13, 2011. "Dakota Fanning, ... This was aired on NTV's "news every." and "Oha!4 NEWS LIVE" on June 5 and June 11, respectively. Yamadera married fellow voice ...
"Honestly it would be great to get to play Pam for a long, long time .... I don't have real big aspirations to be a movie star. ... MTV News. Retrieved July 20, 2019. Orloff, Brian (January 27, 2008). "Sopranos, 30 Rock Win Screen Actors Guild Awards". People ... For her role in the film, Fischer was awarded a Screen Actors Guild Emerging Actor Award.[failed verification] Despite the ... "It was the super best practice I could have ever gotten for the possibility of being on the show." LolliLove premiered at the ...
1982 National Society of Film Critics Awards
Hoffman best actor". The Phoenix. 5 January 1983. Retrieved 3 January 2018 - via Google News Archive. CS1 maint: discouraged ... The New York Times. 4 January 1983. Retrieved 3 January 2018. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) Carroll, Kathleen (6 ... Retrieved 3 January 2018 - via Google News Archive. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) "Tootsie acclaimed best film of '82 ... 17th NSFC Awards January 2, 1983 Best Film: Tootsie The 17th National Society of Film Critics Awards, given on 2 January 1983, ...
Best Actor in Murder on the Road to Kathmandu "Theatre actor Geetanjali Kulkarni gets 'stamp' for film journey". The Times of ... actor's best roles till date , Latest News & Updates at DNAIndia.com". DNA India. G Dhananjayan (2014). Pride Of Tamil Cinema: ... Filmfare Awards 2001: Nominated: Best Supporting Actor for Hey Ram 2012: Won : Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actor - ... 2002: Won: Best Supporting Actor in Chandni Bar Citation: For depicting a ruthless character, trapped in a world without social ...
... actor's best roles till date , Latest News & Updates at DNAIndia.com". DNA India. "'Chandni Bar' completes 13 years, Madhur ... Madhur Bhandarkar 2002 Zee Cine Awards Best Actress - Tabu "Chandni Bar". Times of India. Retrieved 8 July 2020. "Chandni Bar ... 2002 National Film Awards Best Actress - Tabu Best Supporting Actor - Atul Kulkarni Best Supporting Actress - Ananya Khare ... Atul Kulkarni received a Best Supporting Actor nomination at the Star Screen Awards. Madhur Bhandarkar was nominated for Best ...
List of awards and nominations received by Jyothika
"upendra: Shivarajkumar is Best Actor; Priya Mani Best Actress at SIIMA , Kannada Movie News". Times of India. Retrieved 3 ... "Rajini, Kamal win best actor awards". The Hindu. Chennai, India. 29 September 2009. Archived from the original on 1 October ... "Jyothika - Best Actor in a Lead Role for Raatchasi , 7th BEHINDWOODS GOLD MEDALS 2019 - WINNERS!". Behindwoods. 9 December 2019 ... She has been ranked among the best actresses of South India by The Times of India. "Jyothika receives critical acclaim". Screen ...
Bridges, Ken (March 5, 2017). "Actor, Arkansas Native Arthur Hunnicutt". El Dorado News-Times. Retrieved 2 July 2017. "("Arthur ... In 1952, he was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor in the Howard Hawks film The Big Sky. Throughout the ' ... He received an Academy Award nomination for Best Supporting Actor for his performance in The Big Sky (1952). He was also known ... "Hunnicutt Has a Good Job". The Brooklyn Daily Eagle. New York, Brooklyn. September 22, 1940. p. 46. Retrieved July 2, 2017 - ...
... won six Academy Awards including Best Picture, Best Director, Best Actor for Hanks, Best Adapted Screenplay, Best ... "Best 100 Conservative Movies" of all time, and ranked it number four on its 25 Best Conservative Movies of the Last 25 Years ... Smith, Neil (June 16, 2017). "9 stars who turned down great film roles". BBC News. Retrieved June 29, 2017. "Iconic Roles and ... Best Actor in a Leading Role (Hanks had won the previous year for Philadelphia), Best Director, Best Visual Effects, Best ...
Olsen, Mark (February 24, 2013). "Oscars 2013: 'Curfew' wins best live-action short film". Los Angeles Times. Los Angeles, ... Vestal Robson, Shannon (July 21, 2013). "Charlie Hunnam Joins a Heist Movie and More of the Week's Biggest Casting News". ... On February 10, 2010, Christensen's screenplay for Abduction was solicited to a number of studios, with actor Taylor Lautner ... Lopez, Michael (June 16, 2011). "The Best Bands with Punctuation/Typographical Marks in Their Names". Phoenix New Times. ...
List of mezzo-sopranos in non-classical music
Parales, Jon (18 August 1995). "POP REVIEW; A Good Girl Getting Good and Mad". The New York Times. Retrieved 10 March 2018. ... Ofiwe, Michelle (3 March 2018). "If you're surprised by Mary J. Blige's Oscar nominations, it's time to catch up". NBC News. ... Desai, Hira (30 December 2019). "Les Misérables actors: Where are they now? Éponines of the West End". Official London Theatre ... "Pot cookies for Santa?! Traditional and wacky new Christmas music". The Seattle Times. The Seattle Times Company. 9 December ...
"Irrfan, Tillotama win best actors for Qissa in Australia". "Theatre , Reviews , Dinner with Friends , Feroz Abbas Khan". Time ... Shackleton, Liz (25 November 2011). "Khan, Chopra to head cast of Singh's Qissa , News , Screen". Screendaily.com. Retrieved 7 ... Best Actor (In a negative role) - Rahasya Tisca won the "Best Actor Female" for Chutney at the Jio Filmfare Short Film Awards ... won Best Ensemble Cast at The Colors Golden Petal Awards for Best television series. 24, won Best Television series at The ...
Guardian News and Media Limited. Retrieved 11 August 2018. "Best in Film: The Greatest Movies of Our Time". ABC. 4 October 2017 ... It won five Academy Awards, including Best Picture, Best Actor for the film's star Russell Crowe, and saw Scott nominated for ... The film was named the fifth best action film of all time in the ABC special Best in Film: The Greatest Movies of Our Time. ... "A good year ahead for Ridley". BBC News. 20 October 2006. Retrieved 6 March 2010. Child, Ben (27 April 2010). "Ridley Scott ...
Star News (in Korean). 9 October 2009. "So Ji-sup, Lee Yo-won Named Best Actors". The Korea Times. 10 December 2009. Retrieved ... "Kang, So awarded best new actor by critics". 10Asia. 12 October 2009. Retrieved 2012-11-21. 소지섭, 부일영화상 신인남자 연기상 수상. Star News ( ... News Focus) 4 movie stars whose talents go beyond acting". Yonhap News Agency. 18 August 2016. "Actor So Ji-sub dating former ... Star News (in Korean). Retrieved 25 August 2015. "Actor So Ji-sup Receives Best Jeanist Award in Tokyo". KBS Global. 4 ...
9th Seiyu Awards
Green, Scott (2015-03-06). "9th Annual Seiyu Awards Honor Year's Best Voice Actors". Crunchyroll. "「第九回声優アワード」授賞式レポ！ 受賞者のコメントを紹 ... "Sayaka Kanda, Daisuke Ono Win 9th Annual Seiyū Awards". Anime News Network. March 6, 2015. Retrieved March 7, 2015. ... 介 , アニメイトタイムズ". animate Times (in Japanese). 2015-04-04. "第9回声優アワード受賞者、主演男優
"So Ji-sup, Lee Yo-won Named Best Actors". The Korea Times. 10 December 2009. "Yeon Jung-hoon and Soo Ae to receive Excellence ... Star News. 10 December 2015. "Lee Jong-suk, the youngest to the Grimae Awards". Hancinema. Sports Donga. 8 December 2014. " ... The actors and actress categories are selected by the filmmakers' directors voting for performers who have the most outstanding ... Kim, Eun-gu (3 December 2019). 김남길·정유미 '2019 그리메상' 최우수 연기자 선정 [Namgil Kim and Yumi Jeong selected as the best performers of the ...
"Veteran actor best known as "Equalizer"". The Irish Times. 21 November 2009. p. 14. "Obituary: Edward Woodward". The Daily ... "Equalizer Star Dies". News.sky.com. Archived from the original on 1 March 2010. Retrieved 20 December 2012. "Actor Edward ... Golden Globe Award for Best Actor - Television Series Drama - 1987 British Academy Television Award for Best Actor - 1970 RTS ... Woodward won the 1970 BAFTA Award for Best Actor for his title role in Callan. He was made an Officer of the Order of the ...
Times News Network (1 June 2012). "Raula Pai Gaya is fun unlimited". The Times Of India. Retrieved 12 May 2015. CS1 maint: ... "200 Actors, 10 Teams, and 1 Winner... Let The Game Begin". The Times of India. Retrieved 4 March 2016. CS1 maint: discouraged ... Tribune News Service (8 January 2009). "HMV girl is best speaker". The Tribune (Chandigarh). Jalandhar. Retrieved 31 March 2015 ... "Error 404". Times News Network (8 November 2014). "Dil Se Naachein Indiawaale reaches its Grand Finale!". The Times Of India. ...
The Hitcher (1986 film)
Los Angeles Times - Washington Post News Service. p. 5. Hitcher (The) (1986). DVDCompare.net. Hitcher (The) (Blu-ray) (1986). ... Hunt, Dennis (August 8, 1986). "Hitcher Looks for a Better Ride on Cassette". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved May 26, 2010. ... Singer mentioned Dutch actor Rutger Hauer. While in L.A. for a short visit, Hauer read the script. Even though he was looking ... At the time, he was being more selective with the roles he took and heard that the script was a generic thriller. Harmon ...
... (born March 30, 1967) is an American actor and filmmaker. He is best known for playing Bobby Dawson on CSI: ... "Miami New Drama's critically acclaimed 7 Deadly Sins extends for the second time until 31 January". West End Best Friend. " ... McCullouch has been in many publications, including the New York Daily News, Los Angeles Daily News, Jezebel, The Advocate, and ... Gay Star News. July 20, 2012. Thompson, Arienne. "'CSI' actor gets kissy with his college basketball player boyfriend". USA ...
Sha Na Na
Leung, Rebecca (July 10, 2004). "The Great Pretender". 48 Hours. CBS News. "Actor, musician Reggie Leon Battise dies". The ... The Complete Directory of Prime Time Network and Cable TV Shows. 8th Edition - 2003, Ballantine Books. ... Great Balls Of Fire (single) [1971, US Billboard Singles Chart 84] The Night Is Still Young [1972, US Billboard Album Chart 156 ...
ISBN 0750951648 Hürriyet Daily News (30 July 2013). "Producer Fuad Kavur identifies himself as organizer of Times letter, ... ISBN 3110951940 Hürriyet Daily News(12 August 2014). "Actors announced for 'Atatürk' film". ... The Great Pretender, p. 122. The History Press. ... The Times, on 24 July 2013 and led to the Prime Minister ... Reeta Çevik, Reeta (14 January 2008). "Atatürk film to be made in 2009". Hürriyet Daily News Elphick, Kate and Denison, Nigel ( ...
He got good reviews, but his movie debut was overshadowed by another film that came out at the same time: Midnight Cowboy. In ... "Actor Exults in Beckett's Booby-Traps." (Victoria B.C.) Times-Colonist. March 13, 2015, p. C12. Scott Hylands at IMDb Scott ... "Great Scott." Toronto Star, March 29, 1986, p. S4. Christine Van Reeuwyk. (Sidney, B.C.) Peninsula News Review. December 10, ... "Actor Exults in Beckett's Booby-Traps." (Victoria BC) Times-Colonist. March 13, 2015, p. C12. Carol Gault. "Night Heat Gives ...
Michael Landon, den frie encyklopædi
"TV Actor Michael Landon Dies; Star of 'Bonanza,' 'Little House'". Los Angeles Times. Hentet 2009-02-11. The actor who starred ... 1979: Nomineret: "Best TV Actor - Drama" for: Lille Hus på Prærien. TV Land Awards. *2004: Nomineret: "Most Memorable Mane" for ... His Early Days Were Fun, Philadelphia Daily News, July 2, 1991. "I et interview fra 1985, fortalte Landon, at han spiste ... "New York Times. 2. juli 1991. Hentet 2009-02-11. Michael Landon, who won fame as Little Joe Cartwright in the television series ...
"NBC News. September 12, 2008. Houston is buffered by Galveston Island - which sits in the way of the surge - and the bay system ... Romany Malco, actor/rapper; attended Ross S. Sterling High School. *Leeland Mooring, lead singer for Christian band Leeland. ... In 1916, the Humble Oil and Refining Company, founded by one-time Texas governor Ross S. Sterling and his associates, in ... The land beneath Baytown consists of layers of sand and clay to great depths. These layers were created by millennia of river- ...
Is he good? I can't find any sources which discuss his supposed all-round sporting abilities. Maybe he just has a lot of time ... added a link pointing to The Times-News. It's OK to remove this message. Also, to stop receiving these messages, follow these ... Cliff Taylor in credited as voice actor in main list of credits. Cliff Taylor is member of EQUITY (British Actors Equity) since ... Is it best to preserve an archive link? Jevansen (talk) 06:53, 13 August 2015 (UTC) If it's to one of the articles, last time I ...
For her performance in The Great Lie (also 1941) she won an Oscar as Best Supporting Actress in the 14th Academy Awards. As ... "Voice and Diction Teacher Dies". Los Angeles Times. April 6, 1939.. *^ a b c d e Sorel, Edward (September 14, 2016). "Inside ... On loan-out to Warner Bros., she starred with him in Beau Brummel (1924). The older actor wooed the young actress, but their ... News of the diary became public when Astor's role in Dodsworth (1936), as Edith Cortwright, was beginning to be filmed. ...
"Milestones". - TIME. - May 26, 1975. *^ "Wills swings into Rock and Roll Hall of Fame , Amarillo.com , Amarillo Globe-News". ... "Oh, Lady Be Good" / "Oh You Beautiful Doll" Vocalion 04515 1939 "I Wonder If You Feel the Way I Do" / "That's What I Like About ... Actor Clint Eastwood recalled seeing Wills when he was 18 or 19 (1948 or 1949) and working at a pulp mill in Springfield, ... This article's tone or style may not reflect the encyclopedic tone used on Wikipedia. See Wikipedia's guide to writing better ...
Raised on Rock / For Ol' Times Sake. *Good Times. *Promised Land. *Today ... Graceland is a mansion on a 13.8-acre (5.6-hectare) estate in Memphis, Tennessee, United States, once owned by singer and actor ... "Graceland" - news · newspapers · books · scholar · JSTOR (June 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message) ... his kindness and good fellowship, how he was at once a poor boy who made good, an extraordinary musical talent, a sinner and ...
Maria-sama ga Miteru
"It's Been a Long Time, and Good Day" (お久しぶりに、ごきげんよう, Ohisashiburi ni, Gokigen'yō). August 27, 2008. Ami Koshimizu (Kanako ... "Anime News Network. Retrieved August 23, 2008.. *^ a b c d e f g h Ross, Carlos (2004). "Maria-sama ga Miteru". THEM Anime ... the CDs use the same voice actors from the anime series. The drama CDs are based on the stories in the novels ... "Good Job at the Lillian Festival, and Good Day" (リリアン祭お疲れ様でしたごきげんよう, Lilian-sai Otsukaresama deshita Gokigen'yō
"The Good Shepherd Cemetery". Find A Grave. Archived from the original on 2012-11-08. Retrieved 2011-10-28.. ... In an Ultimate Guitar online readers' poll of the "Top Ten Greatest Drummers of All Time", The Rev appeared at #8, placing ... "Revolver Golden Gods Awards 2010: The Winners , Latest News". Metal Injection. 2010-04-09. Archived from the original on 2011- ... American male musical theatre actors. *American rock pianists. *American male pianists. *American people of Irish descent ...
Matthew Nile Ashford (born January 29, 1960) is an American actor. He is best known for his roles on the soap operas Days of ... He returned to the show in 2004, but had spent much of his time since on the back burner, and was off-screen for large portions ... "Matthew Ashford" - news · newspapers · books · scholar · JSTOR (March 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template ... He is best known for playing Jack Deveraux on the NBC soap opera, Days of Our Lives. Ashford has had several stints playing ...
Everest (2015 film)
Best 3D Film Salvatore Totino Nominated Screen Actors Guild Awards Outstanding Performance by a Stunt Ensemble in a Motion ... Another song in the film is "All I Wanna Do", performed by Sheryl Crow, which is accurate to the timing of the film's events, ... news confirmed. After shooting completed in Nepal, the crews were to move to Italy (Schnalstal and Rome), and then in ... Best Effects Nominated Visual Effects Society Outstanding Supporting Visual Effects in a Photoreal Feature Dadi Einarsson, ...
Matador (Danish TV series)
... which were portrayed by a wide range of the most popular Danish actors at the time; but also not least because of its accurate ... Katrine Larsen foils Mads' plan by giving Daniel a horse of his own for "being a good and tender boy". While Daniel is happy, ... This news enrages Mads, who is eventually calmed down by Ellen. Regitze Varnæs informs her family of her intention to work in ... "For Better and For Worse: 1937". (Danish: I Lyst og Nød: 1937). Lise Nørgaard. 22 December 1979 (1979-12-22). 82 minutes. ...
"Kucinich joins Fox News Channel". The Hill.. *^ Brian Stelter, Dennis Kucinich Signs as Fox News Contributor, New York Times ... Campaign representatives declined to comment. Kucinich was endorsed by author Gore Vidal and actor Viggo Mortensen. ... Kucinich's best showing in any Democratic contest was in the February 24 Hawaii caucus, in which he won 31% of caucus ... "Times Topics. The New York Times Company. Retrieved November 20, 2010.. *^ Theiss, Evelyn (2005-10-30). "How Kucinich Found ...
HM Prison Pentridge
The Canberra Times. Retrieved on 2011-12-04.. *^ 20 Jan 1951 - Search for gaol escapee. The Canberra Times. Retrieved on 2011- ... News Corp Australia. Retrieved 2014-08-06.. *^ O'Toole, Sean (2006). The History of Australian Corrections. UNSW Press. pp. 84- ... A - Short and long-term prisoners of good behaviour but during the late 1980s till its closure it became a scene of many ... Jack Charles - Indigenous actor and community leader.. *Ray Mooney - Playwright.. *Noel Tovey - Indigenous actor, choreographer ...
Wikipedia talk:Manual of Style
Pronunciation discussions aren't the best use of editors' time, since this often varies around the world, and I would strongly ... Actor vs. actress at Hong Chau. There is a discussion at Hong Chau about using actor vs. actress. Please see the ... One of the reason we have so many shitey lead sections is people keep writing them like news articles, and use of "lede" as if ... This is what I wrote the first time: 1. This is what I wrote in the summary the second time: 2. From here it moved to a ...
"WORLD NEWS". The Canberra Times. 49 (13, 923). Australian Capital Territory, Australia. 27 November 1974. p. 6. Retrieved 6 ... "BRITISH AIRWAYS AND MARKS & SPENCER JOIN FORCES TO PROVIDE BEST FOOD IN THE SKY FOR SHORT-HAUL CUSTOMERS" (Press release). ... "Britain's Most Masterful Actors Endure Endless Annoyance for British Airways' New Safety Video". Adweek. Retrieved 28 April ... "BBC News. 30 April 2020. Retrieved 6 May 2020.. *^ "British Airways retires entire 747 fleet after travel downturn". BBC News. ...
"FBI Director James Comey Reflects On His Time At The College". Flat Hat News. The Flat Hat. Retrieved 31 October 2017.. ... "100 Best Nonfiction". Modern Library. 1998. Retrieved March 4, 2015.. *^ a b Brian Urquhart (March 26, 2009). "What You Can ... "the fundamental cause of the disparity lies in the actor himself, and his original purpose." His reading of American history ... "The New York Times. p. A25. Retrieved March 15, 2015.. *^ "Niebuhr and Obama". Hoover Institution. April 1, 2009. Retrieved ...
David Morse, actor, raised in Hamilton, graduate of HWRHS (1971). *Kevin O'Connor, the TV host for This Old House, lives in a ... Boston Magazine's 2010 issue showcasing a list of the best public high schools ranked Hamilton-Wenham Regional High School 12th ... News Report rankings  (the same report ranked Hamilton-Wenham 344th nationally.) ... Time zone. UTC-5 (Eastern). • Summer (DST). UTC-4 (Eastern). ZIP code. 01936/01982 (South Hamilton) ...
1995: Good News In Hard Times (with The Sisters of Glory). *1998: I Can't Complain ... which was based on the book by Paul Goble and narrated by actor Michael Ansara. It was shot in Crow Agency, Montana, in 1983. ... "The New York Times.. *^ tvseriesfinale.com "Roseanne: Episode 221 & 222 - Into That Good Night (part one & two). Retrieved May ... "The New York Times. Retrieved August 23, 2008. *^ a b c d North, Steve (May 3, 2011). "Remembering my friend, Phoebe Snow" ( ...
East New York, Brooklyn
... "good," "very good," or "excellent," less than the city's average of 78%.:13 For every supermarket in East New York, there ... "The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved September 2, 2010.. *^ a b "Starrett City-A City Within Brooklyn" (PDF). Home ... "Daily News. New York. Retrieved August 22, 2009.. *^ "New York City". 124.2. Archived from the original on March 30, 2013. ... Jerry Stiller (1927-2020), comedian and actor. *Country Yossi (born 1949), Orthodox Jewish composer, singer, radio show host, ...
... enriched his style with elements of Mannerism and of the Venetian Renaissance taken from a number of great artists of the time ... "Athens News Agency. 9 May 2006. Retrieved 17 December 2006.. *. "Greece buys unique El Greco for 1.2 million dollars, Athens". ... British actor Nick Ashdon was cast to play El Greco. ... By the time El Greco arrived in Rome, Michelangelo and Raphael ... "Time. January 1941. Retrieved 28 August 2009.. *. "El Greco". The Metropolitan Museum of Art, Department of European Paintings ...
"New York Times. Retrieved April 20, 2012.. *^ "Farrakhan Set to Give Final Address at Nation of Islam's Birthplace". Fox News. ... The Nation of Islam has received a great deal of criticism for its anti-white, anti-Christian, and anti-semitic teachings, ... Ice Cube, rapper and actor.. *Iman, fashion model and actress. *Fathia Absie, writer, producer, actor and filmmaker ... Clegg, Claude Andrew (1998). An Original Man: The Life and Times of Elijah Muhammad. Macmillan. p. 115. ISBN 9780312181536. . ...
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
... he obtained a gig that paid 10 times what he had put in the offering bin. After that time, Thomas believed in the power of ... www.stjude.org/media-resources/news-releases/2020-fundraising-news/memphis-marathon-weekend-goes-virtual.html ... Over the years, many celebrities such as musicians, political figures, actors and others have become involved with this ... service to every group organized for the common good; service to the individual. I believe in service defined in the terms of ...
The time allocated for running scripts has expired.The time allocated for running scripts has expired. ... Actor playing the bushranger Ned Kelly in The Story of the Kelly Gang (1906), the world's first feature-length narrative film ... In 1770, Australia's eastern half was claimed by Great Britain and initially settled through penal transportation to the colony ... In the news 26 November 2020 - Australia-Iran relations. Australian-British academic Kylie Moore-Gilbert is freed by Iran in an ...
I Am Curious (Yellow)
Vincent Canby of the New York Times referred to it as a "Good, serious movie about a society in transition," and Norman ... News of Johnny Carson seeing the film legitimized going to see it despite any misgivings about possible pornographic content.[8 ... The relationship between Lena the actress and Bill the actor has become intimate during the production of Vilgot's film, and ... "The World's Top Twenty Films". Sunday Times (London, England) 27 September 1970: 27. The Sunday Times Digital Archive. accessed ...
"The New York Times. Retrieved 24 July 2013.. *^ Minahan, James (2002). Encyclopedia of the stateless nations. 2. D - K (1. publ ... Who are the Kurds? by BBC News, 31 October 2017 *^ Asatrian, G. (2009). Prolegomena to the Study of the Kurds, Iran and the ... ISBN 978-5-02-017569-3, It is clear from the account of these Armenian historians that Ivane's great grandfather broke away ... Initially a popular, award-winning actor in Turkey with the nickname Çirkin Kral (the Ugly King, after his rough looks), he ...
Royal Albert Hall
"Skyfall premiere is biggest and best - Daniel Craig". BBC News. 24 October 2012.. ... Hitchcock was a long-time patron of the Hall and had already set the finale of his 1927 film, The Ring at the venue, as well as ... and four previous actors of the titular character, among others, were in attendance - Brightman and the previous Phantoms ( ... "Music-news. 12 February 2015. Retrieved 10 March 2015.. *^ "About the Hall - Who's Who". Royal Albert Hall. Retrieved 24 April ...
World Health Assembly
"BBC News. 23 May 2013.. *^ a b Saey, Tina Hesman (27 February 2013). "Scientists race to understand deadly new virus: SARS-like ... "The New York Times. Retrieved March 30, 2020.. *^ "WHA71 side events: Technical briefings, official side events and other ... United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland were elected to the executive board. Harsh Vardhan of India became the ... working with actors outside the health sector to address the social, economic and environmental root causes of antimicrobial ...
Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society
... the journal had a central function of being a scientific news service. At the time of Philosophical Transactions' foundation, ... Issue 1 contained such articles as: an account of the improvement of optic glasses; the first report on the Great Red Spot of ... By the early 1750s, the Philosophical Transactions came under attack, most prominently by John Hill, an actor, apothecary, and ... During Stokes's time, authors were given the opportunity to discuss their paper at length with him before, during and after its ...
University of Cambridge - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Times Good University Guide (UK). Guardian University Guide (UK). Sunday Times University Guide (UK). Independent The ... "BBC News. 4 June 2009. Retrieved 10 January 2013.. *↑ "Number of Cambridge state school students falls". 4 April 2008. ... Known actors and directors are Ian McKellen, Derek Jacobi, Michael Redgrave, James Mason, Emma Thompson, Stephen Fry, Hugh ... The Sunday Times. UK. Retrieved 3 November 2007.. *↑ O'Leary, John; Hindmarsh, Andrew (2004). The Times Good University Guide ...
Chi Muoi Lo, actor, writer, director, and producer. *Chau Giang, Vietnamese-American poker player, three-time World Series of ... Xinhua, New China News Agency, 5 January 1979 *^ Nguyễn Thị Phương Châm (June 2014). "Cross-Border Brides: Vietnamese Wives, ... Terry F. Kleeman (1998). Ta Chʻeng, Great Perfection - Religion and Ethnicity in a Chinese Millennial Kingdom. University of ... "Vietnam Times. Retrieved 28 March 2021.. *^ a b "Virus slowing pace of companies' move to Vietnam - Taipei Times". www. ...
Actor in Law - Wikipedia
Gulf News. Retrieved 7 September 2016. "Om Puri wants to bridge the gap between India and Pakistan". Khaleej Times. Arti Dani. ... "Actor in Law Two Days Revised Numbers Pakistan :: Good". Boxofficedetail.com. Archived from the original on 16 September 2016. ... The News International. Retrieved 14 January 2016. "Om Puri to star in Pakistani flick titled Actor-In-Law". ARY News. ... "A first: Veteran actor Om Puri to star in two Pakistani films". Hindustan Times. 10 January 2016. Retrieved 14 January 2016. ...
Sumathi Best Teledrama Supporting Actor Award - Wikipedia
Thaksalawa tops Sumathi awards". The Sunday Times. "Sumathi Tele awards held under Presidents patronage". ITN News. "Sumathi ... The Sumathi Best Teledrama Supporting Actor Award is presented annually in Sri Lanka by the Sumathi Group of Campany associated ... "Senpathiyo bags Sumathi award". The Sunday Times. "Star studded tele night". The Sunday Times. " ... with many commercial brands for the best Sri Lankan supporting actor of the year in television screen. The award was first ...
Star Wars Hux actor Domhnall Gleeson on allergic berry scandal and Peter Rabbit's CGI - Radio Times
Britain's Prince William will be brother Harry's best man at wedding, Europe News & Top Stories - The Straits Times
Britains Prince Harry has asked his elder brother Prince William to be best man at his wedding to US actress Meghan Markle ... Harry was Williams best man at Williams own glittering wedding to Kate Middleton in 2011 and has invited his sibling to repay ... William, whose official title is the Duke of Cambridge, had no news on what name would be given to his new son, born on Monday. ... "It feels great; thrilled and delighted obviously," he told reporters at the Greenhouse Centre, a facility that provides sport ...
Actors, activists using star power to raise awareness about racism facing AAPI community
Comedian Margaret Cho, actor Daniel Wu, and civil rights activist Amanda Nguyen join MSNBCs host of ... The Fox News host now owns a Palm Beach townhouse less than three miles away from Mr Trumps estate ... Time running out for missing Indonesian submarine as U.S. joins search. ... Good Morning America. Number of Capitol riot arrests of military, law enforcement and government personnel rises to 52. ...
Feb 25, 2019 - The Japan Times
Entertainment News Feb 25, 2019 Rami Malek wins best actor Oscar for Bohemian Rhapsody. Rami Malek won his first Oscar on ... Return to The Japan Times top page JT Digital Archives The Japan Times Alpha Jobs Study in Japan JT for Women JT Bookclub ... news. National / Crime & Legal Feb 25, 2019 In revenge killing, man stabs to death head of Tokyo foster home where he used to ... Language , NEWS IN NIHONGO Feb 25, 2019 Japanese city to use AI to predict seriousness of school bullying. The Otsu City Board ...
George Shelton (actor) - Wikipedia
Those Great Old-Time Radio Years. Xlibris Corporation. ISBN 9781483679099 - via Google Books. Fleming, E. J. (March 23, 2009). ... "Howard and Shelton , WNYC , New York Public Radio, Podcasts, Live Streaming Radio, News". WNYC. "Interview with George Shelton ... George Shelton (March 4, 1884 - April 24, 1971) was an actor who did vaudeville shows, appeared in American comedy films, and ... Dunning, John (November 28, 1976). Tune in Yesterday: The Ultimate Encyclopedia of Old-time Radio, 1925-1976. Prentice-Hall. ...
Popular Articles & Stories for December 28, 1993 - latimes
1993 in the Los Angeles Times news archives, including an extensive archive and timeline that can be browsed by date, keyword ... Jeff Morrow; Actor Best Known for Science-Fiction Roles BURT A. FOLKART, TIMES STAFF WRITER. ... NEWS. *. Beach Buggy : Wheelchair Eases Surfside Access for Disabled People ANNA CEKOLA, SPECIAL TO THE TIMES. ... Company Town Annex From Times Staff and Wire Reports. *. Money Make-Overs : Trying to Break Free of Debt ANNE MICHAUD, TIMES ...
Helen McCrory: 'One of the great actors of her generation'
The director of the Sun Hospital in Lucknow in Uttar Pradesh told Sky News he faced being arrested at any time and his business ... "that great, great actors have, to walk out of her shoes and into someone elses". He and his partner in life and work, Nick ... Helen McCrory: One of the great actors of her generation. Read full article. ... McCrory was nominated five times for the Evening Standard Best Actress Award but never won. Typically, this didnt stop her ...
Not chasing Bollywood films, says Kahaani actor Indraneil Sengupta | regional movies | Hindustan Times
The actor whom we last saw in films like Satyagraha and Kahaani, says he is well past the stage of chasing for roles. He has ... India: Todays news in pictures Mar 22, 2018 17:15 IST * AFMC cadets commissioning ceremony: 103 graduates make the... ... Not chasing Bollywood films, says Kahaani actor Indraneil Sengupta The actor whom we last saw in films like Satyagraha and ... I am well past my time to be roaming," the actor added. ... Kahaani actor Indraneil Sengupta is a top actor on Bengali TV.( ...
TV actor Shama Sikandar on being bipolar: It was dark, I felt hopeless | tv | Hindustan Times
TV actor Shama Sikandar has revealed that she has also suffered from a mental illness. The actress opens up about battling ... You know her best as the chirpy and girl next door Pooja from the show Yeh Meri Life Hai but actor Shama Sikandar recently ... The actor recalls the tough times she had to go through during the time bipolar disorder, which involves extreme mood swings." ... Actor Shama Sikandar recalls the tough times she had to go through during the time bipolar disorder, which involves extreme ...
Real Estate Terms Starting with N - The Economic Times
Click on the terms beginning with letter N to view their definition here at The Economic Times. ... Never miss a great news story!. Get instant notifications from Economic Times. AllowNot now ... Sushant case: SC reserves verdict, asks actors ...Zoom launches new features in 5.2 version, updat...Sanjay Dutt says taking a ... LATEST NEWS. *Covid fatality rate can fall below 1 per cent with focused efforts: PM Narendra Modi ...
Smoke alarm saves family of 13 from destructive early morning fire [Video]
Scott Brown Asbestos Ad Actors - Senator McDreamy's No-Good, Very-Bad Day
Listen to those radio shows some time. Hell, listen to the way people talk about the president sometime. It didnt have to be ... News * Senate Republicans Kill a Bill to Expand Veterans Benefits * The Senate Democrats Chicken Out In Nominating Debo ... Steven Yapp said that Browns actor comments were cruel. "To dismiss what my family went through by calling me a paid actor ... "Let Scott Brown tell me to my face that I am nothing but a paid actor, and Ill set him straight on what it was like to watch ...
THR's Actor Roundtable: 6 Leading Men on 'Sobering' Fame, Career Angst and Keeping Their Daughters Out of the Business |...
Gere: When we talk about something, weve got to know our stuff 10 times better than anybody else to be taken seriously. And ... Washington: Does good news sell?. Hawkes: Thats the thing. Doesnt sell here, does it? ... Damon: Im afraid of great actors! (Laughter.). Hawkes: David Mamet wrote a line in Edmond: Every fear hides a wish. I guess ... A lot of times what happens in these big-budget movies is theyll get a release date, and theyll book everybodys time, and ...
'Bond 25' Gets Its Official Title and Release...
SAG Awards 2020: Joaquin Phoenix Wins Best Movie Actor, Parasite Makes History ... AceShowbiz - The new James Bond film has a title at last - "No Time to Die". ... News Archive 4 * News Archive 3 * News Archive 2 * News Archive 1 ... Billie Eilish Allegedly Records James Bond Song for New Movie No Time to Die ...
Taiwanese child star wins Best Young Actor at... | Taiwan News
6.Chung Chia-Chun (鍾家駿) who played the role of an 11 year-old young boy named Ma Na Wei in the movie Long time No sea won the ... Best Actor at Minsk International Film Festival Listapadzik ... won the best leading actor at the 25th Minsk International Film ... TAIPEI (Taiwan News) - Taiwanese child actor Chung Chia-Chun (鍾家駿) won the best leading actor prize at the 25th Minsk ... Taiwanese child star wins Best Young Actor at Baltic film festival. Chung Chia-Chun (鍾家駿) won the best leading actor at the ...
In the Garage: 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air | Newsday
The best Oscar-nominated LI movies, actors of all time * After initial shock, LIs OGara excited to be a Ranger ... News. Long Island Sports Opinion Politics News Business Towns High school sports More. Things to Do Entertainment Restaurants ... News Nation and World NYC State and Region Health Technology Weird news Lottery ... Good Evening LOG IN SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTERS LOG OUT CHANGE PASSWORD MANAGE MY SUBSCRIPTION MANAGE NEWSLETTERS Uh-Oh!. We cant ...
Long Island hires and promotions: Ruth Kraft, Bartlett, McDonough & Monaghan | Newsday
The best Oscar-nominated LI movies, actors of all time * NUMC cost purge continues, reaching $2.34 million ... News. Long Island Sports Opinion Politics News Business Towns High school sports More. Things to Do Entertainment Restaurants ... News Nation and World NYC State and Region Health Technology Weird news Lottery ... Good Evening LOG IN SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTERS LOG OUT CHANGE PASSWORD MANAGE MY SUBSCRIPTION MANAGE NEWSLETTERS Uh-Oh!. We cant ...
FARK.com: (7735499) First, the good news: Scientists have found a cure for baldness. Now the bad news: The cure involves...
... submitted by a community of millions of news junkies, with regular Photoshop contests. ... Look at all the big time Hollywood actors. Not one bald guy. A couple shave their heads, but they can still grow out their hair ... First, the good news: Scientists have found a cure for baldness. Now the bad news: The cure involves extracting your blood, ... Look at all the big time Hollywood actors. Not one bald guy. A couple shave their heads, but they can still grow out their hair ...
Some Game Of Thrones stars are better than others at keeping secrets, Entertainment News & Top Stories - The Straits Times
Some of the actors are better than others. Heres a look at how well they deliver, on a scale from one to five dragons. ... Headey was delightfully Cersei-ish when the New York Times asked her about next season. "Um, shes not having a good time - ... "Spoiler alert - I normally dont spend very much time in Belfast, but this last season I spent a little more time there," she ... Added Weiss: "Theres a whole bunch of reunions and first time meetings that people have been waiting for for a long time and ...
Chicago teen arrested in Facebook Live sex assault, others sought
Actor Jim Carrey dumped his Facebook stock at exactly the right time (FB). Business Insider ... The girls mother had approached police after an unrelated news conference and shown them images of her daughter being ... Huaweis U.S. plans hit major setback as Best Buy said to stop sales. TechCrunch ... The #deletefacebook movement has got Mark Zuckerberg worried: Its not good (FB). Business Insider ...
Veer Foundation initiates supply of Rent Free Medical Oxygen cylinders to support in the time of Pandemic period of COVID-19
China and India News Headlines. Latest on Sports, Politics, Science and Technology and other things around the globe. ... Latest News, World , Asia, ASEAN, Singapore,Phillipines, Malaysia , Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Taiwan, Hong Kong, ... providing Rent Free Medical Oxygen Cylinders along with necessary accessories to support critically ill patients till such time ... Ghatkopar based NGO has come forward to support in this pandemic time of Covid19, by ...
Mumbai's COVID hospital flooded following incessant rainfall [Video]
China and India News Headlines. Latest on Sports, Politics, Science and Technology and other things around the globe. ... Latest News, World , Asia, ASEAN, Singapore,Phillipines, Malaysia , Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Taiwan, Hong Kong, ... Great earthquake, 1,000 times stronger than recent ones, may shatter Himalayan region. Yahoo News ... Laal Singh Chaddha: Pregnant Kareena Kapoor Khan Is Back; Actor Obliges Paps As She Is Spotted With Saif Ali Khan And Taimur ...
Hundreds Line Cambridge Streets to Honor Stephen Hawking - NBC Southern California
The bell at Great St. Marys, as the church is known locally, tolled 76 times at the start of the service. A private reception ... Actor Eddie Redmayne, who portrayed Hawking in the 2014 biographical drama "The Theory of Everything," gave a reading from ... FCC News and Information Programming Report. *NBC Non-Profit News Partnership Reports ... The bell at the church, known locally as Great St. Marys, will toll 76 times. Published Mar 31, 2018 at 6:51 AM , Updated at 8 ...
Actor and director Richard Attenborough dies aged 90 - BBC News
... who also acted in films including Brighton Rock and The Great Escape, has died at the age of 90. ... He was a consistent force for good at the club, even in dark times. ... Image caption Lord Attenborough, seen here in 2008, was among Britains best-known actors Oscar-winning British film director ... "When he gave me the part of Gandhi it was with great grace and joy. He placed in me an absolute trust and in turn I placed an ...
St. Joseph, Michigan - Wikipedia
Amy Robach, news anchor, ABCs Good Morning America. *Rachel Renee Russell, author of the #1 New York Times best-selling ... Roger Craig Smith, actor. *Fred Upton, politician (U.S. House of Representatives) ... Jay Schadler, two-time Emmy Award-winning journalist and ABC News Correspondent ... News, William F. Ast IIIFor the. "Venetian Festival officials dissolve 33-year-old St. Joseph summer event".. ...
Popular Articles & Stories for November 20, 1997 - latimes
1997 in the Los Angeles Times news archives, including an extensive archive and timeline that can be browsed by date, keyword ... Its the Great Indoors ROBIN RAUZI, TIMES STAFF WRITER. *. Runaway Actor SUSAN KING, TIMES STAFF WRITER. ... All-News Is News : KKHJ-AM becomes the nations only Spanish-language station with the format. KEVIN BAXTER, TIMES STAFF WRITER ... It Turns Out That Maybe Mom Knew Best GRAHAME L. JONES. *. Its the Real Deal for Hernandezes STEVE SPRINGER, TIMES STAFF ...
About PC: About the Actors | Port Charles
The 20 best soap opera names of all time. MAKING HEADLINES: NEWS FROM AROUND THE SOAPS ... Simply highlight the name of the actor that youd like to learn more about and within a minute the profile of that actor will ... The Good, the Bad, and the Truly Annoying: The Best and Worst of GH (Part 2) ... The Good, the Bad, and the Truly Annoying: The Best and Worst of GH (Part 2) ...
Academy issues show apology | News | Screen
Louis Koo named best actor for Paradox; Teresa Mo wins best actress for Tomorrow Is Another Day. ... News. Our Time Will Come triumphs at Hong Kong Film Awards. 2018-04-16T04:29:00Z ... News. The Biggest Little Farm wins AFI FEST audience award feature prize. 2018-11-16T21:49:00Z ... Actor Gael García Bernal joins the awards and events committee, cinematographer Amy Vincent joins the preservation and history ...
201620182020ActressSupporting Actor2017VeteranPandemicGame Of ThroRolesOscarsWeek's newsChild actorNomineesSearchParasiteNominationWrinkle In TOnce Upon A Time In HoYears1971DramaAmerica1,000ComedianWinsCelebritiesBollywoodTweetYoung actorGENERAL HOSPITALFunniestMartin ScorsesePhysicist1999CarbsRecallsCharacter actorTony AwardWorkYearHollywoodLifeStoryAwardsPeter RabbitRolePeopleBlockbusterMoviesEdwardsFilmmakerManchester EvenDirectorSingerShowVideoExploresScreenplayOscarMake
- Actor in Law is a 2016 Pakistani socio-comedy film directed by Nabeel Qureshi, co-written and produced by Fizza Ali Meerza along with Mehdi Ali. (wikipedia.org)
- Actor in Law released in UAE, UK, and Middle East on 8 September 2016. (wikipedia.org)
- Actor in Law opened to full houses on 13 September 2016. (wikipedia.org)
- A 2016 investigation by Eyewitness News and ABC News found an underground network clustered in southern California promoting MMS on Facebook as a cure for ailments including cancer, Parkinsons, and autism in children. (yahoo.com)
- LONDON (REUTERS) - Britain's Prince Harry has asked his elder brother Prince William to be best man at his wedding to US actress Meghan Markle next month (May 2018), his office said. (straitstimes.com)
- Mumbai, 29th June, 2020: Veer Foundation, Ghatkopar based NGO has come forward to support in this pandemic time of Covid19, by providing Rent Free Medical Oxygen Cylinders along with necessary accessories to support critically ill patients till such time they get admission in the hospitals. (yahoo.com)
- Last month, Barr issued a directive to U.S. attorneys across the country allowing them to pursue any "substantial allegations" of voting irregularities before the 2020 presidential election was certified, despite no evidence at that time of widespread fraud.That memorandum gave prosecutors the ability to go around longstanding Justice Department policy that normally would prohibit such overt actions before the election was certified. (yahoo.com)
- Prince William (left) will be best man at his brother Harry's (right) wedding to US actress Meghan Markle. (straitstimes.com)
- Markle made her final TV appearance as an actress on Wednesday night, marrying long-time love interest Mike Ross in the US legal drama Suits. (straitstimes.com)
- McCrory was nominated five times for the Evening Standard Best Actress Award but never won. (yahoo.com)
- Another potential application is to envision how a certain actor or actress might appear in a role. (eurekalert.org)
- Teresa Mo wins best actress for Tomorrow Is Another Day. (screendaily.com)
- In a bizarre move, the telecast's producers - Steven Soderbergh, Stacey Sher and Jesse Collins - decided to switch up the order of the final three awards, putting Best Picture first, followed by Best Actress and Best Actor. (yahoo.com)
- Not even close, with McDormand edging out Viola Davis in Best Actress and Hopkins beating the late Boseman in Best Actor. (yahoo.com)
- Manchester's Royal Exchange and Bolton's Octagon Theatre dominate the leading categories, for Best Actor and Best Actress, as well as Best Supporting Actor and Actress. (manchestereveningnews.co.uk)
- The ground-breaking production of Hamlet at The Royal Exchange receives three nominations - including Best Actress for Maxine Peake in the title role. (manchestereveningnews.co.uk)
- The long-time actress rose to fame at the age of 16 for her role as Helen Keller in The Miracle Worker . (vh1.com)
- The Sumathi Best Teledrama Supporting Actor Award is presented annually in Sri Lanka by the Sumathi Group of Campany associated with many commercial brands for the best Sri Lankan supporting actor of the year in television screen. (wikipedia.org)
- As expected, Brad Pitt took home the night's first award, picking up Best Supporting Actor for his role in Once Upon A Time in Hollywood . (news.com.au)
- This year's Academy Award nominees for Best Supporting Actor range from action films to comedies and the dramas that make up the list every year. (makemeheal.com)
- The funniest Supporting Actor nomination was for Robert Downey Jr's role as a black man in the slapstick comedy Tropic Thunder. (makemeheal.com)
- The year was 1962 and there was nothing much to write home about on the film scene in what was then West Pakistan, except perhaps for the debut of Waheed Murad as a supporting actor in veteran S.M. Yousuf's film Aulad . (dawn.com)
- It also stars veteran Indian actor Om Puri in his first Pakistani film, who died on 6 January 2017 suffering Cardiac arrest. (wikipedia.org)
- On 19 April 2017, it received the Best Film award at the 16th Lux Style Awards. (wikipedia.org)
- The cameras quickly cut back to presenter presenter Jane Fonda at the side of stage, who appeared stunned at the sudden wrap-up, in scenes that momentarily recalled the chaos of the Oscars' infamous 2017 Best Picture mix-up. (news.com.au)
- The press conference was also attended by Fahad Mustafa, Mehwish Hayat, Alyy Khan and Indian veteran actor Om Puri, who made his Lollywood debut. (wikipedia.org)
- In a stunning last-minute twist, Anthony Hopkins won his second Oscar for The Father , but the veteran British actor didn't attend the ceremony in Los Angeles or at a satellite location in the United Kingdom. (yahoo.com)
- veteran actors George Kennedy, Jose Ferrer, and Oliver Reed lend touches of professionalism. (filmthreat.com)
- Veteran comedy entertainer Barry Humphries is amongst nominations for Best Special Entertainment for his farewell performance at Manchester Opera House. (manchestereveningnews.co.uk)
- People in this business assume that it would be great to work with Eugene because he is so talented and so much fun,' said Troy Miller, the film's veteran director. (chicagotribune.com)
- Based on the above information of declining positive cases in N Ward, the Foundation appreciates that the Maharashtra State Government has been doing an excellent work in controlling this pandemic, which the entire world is suffering from and we are happy to extend all possible support. (yahoo.com)
- Countries will be ensuring they can put their best feet forward in coming months the UK has a carefully outlined plan just in case pandemic threatens the horizon. (express.co.uk)
Game Of Thro1
- Or as Los Angeles Times editor Matt Brennan put it on Twitter , "That's the worst TV ending since Game of Thrones . (yahoo.com)
- After making an early mainstream film appearance as Bill Weasley in Harry Potter and the Death Hallows in 2010 (alongside his actor father Brendan, who played Mad-Eye Moody), in recent years his star has only risen thanks to roles in the modern Star Wars trilogy, Ex Machina and American Made and awards-friendly fare like Brooklyn, Frank and The Revenant. (radiotimes.com)
- The actor whom we last saw in films like Satyagraha and Kahaani, says he is well past the stage of chasing for roles. (hindustantimes.com)
- The actor was best known for his Oscar-nominated roles as the Governor in Best Little Whorehouse in Texas and as an idiotic officer in To Be Or Not to Be , along with his portrayals of Dustin Hoffman 's would-be suitor in Tootsie and Warren Beatty 's boss in Dick Tracy .Durning's life was not an easy one. (tvguide.com)
- Her investment in producing audio content and a SAG New Media web series has helped her get more and better acting roles and writing gigs. (gumroad.com)
- 27-year-old actor Anton Yelchin, best known for his roles as Pavel Chekov in the Star Trek reboot and Jacob Helm in Like Crazy , passed away in June of this year from a tragic accident. (vh1.com)
- After graduation, he trained as an actor at the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Arts, and for five years took roles in various productions in California and Oregon. (harvardmagazine.com)
- As a director he was perhaps best known for Gandhi, which won him two Oscars. (bbc.co.uk)
- Hopkins was indeed excellent in The Father , but the failure to honor Boseman for a career-best performance was yet another bad look for the Oscars. (yahoo.com)
- Director/Producer Chloe Zhao, winner of Best Picture for "Nomadland," poses in the press room at the Oscars on Sunday, April 25, 2021, at Union Station in Los Angeles. (yahoo.com)
- Make Me Heal wishes all the Best Supporting Actors good luck at the Oscars, including their late peer Heath Ledger, who was nominated for his role as the maniacal Joker in The Dark Knight. (makemeheal.com)
- Got questions about this week's news? (yahoo.com)
- TAIPEI (Taiwan News) - Taiwanese child actor Chung Chia-Chun (鍾家駿) won the best leading actor prize at the 25th Minsk International Film Festival Listapadzik held in Belarus on Nov. 6. (taiwannews.com.tw)
- That means his entry is four times longer than other nominees' submissions. (latimes.com)
- A new system developed by a University of Washington computer vision researcher called Dreambit lets a person imagine how they would look a with different a hairstyle or color, or in a different time period, age, country or anything else that can be queried in an image search engine. (eurekalert.org)
- Songs From the Tall Grass,' which begins previews March 13, was itself part of another search - one for the music of that time and place. (washingtontimes.com)
- During a ceremony not heavy on surprise wins, there was at least one welcome upset: The South Korean black comedy Parasite won Best Picture, beating out Hollywood hits like Joker and 1917. (news.com.au)
- It's a history-making win, as Parasite is the first non-English language to win the Best Picture Academy Award (although, does 2011 winner The Artist count? (news.com.au)
- In what was a rare werlcome surprise, South Korean director Bong Joon-ho won the Best Director award for Parasite, having already won two earlier awards. (news.com.au)
- On Broadway, he garnered a best-actor Tony Award nomination for 2009's "God of Carnage. (theday.com)
Wrinkle In T2
Once Upon A Time In Ho3
- Once Upon A Time In Hollywood? (news.com.au)
- Trailing just behind is The Irishman and Once Upon a Time in Hollywood with five. (yahoo.com)
- We're predicting a big night for Martin Scorsese's The Irishman , Phoebe Waller-Bridge's Fleabag , and Quentin Tarantino's Once Upon A Time In Hollywood . (yahoo.com)
- Those Great Old-Time Radio Years. (wikipedia.org)
- The actor will be seen as a renowned industrialist Dev Sengupta post the leap of two years on the show. (hindustantimes.com)
- You know her best as the chirpy and girl next door Pooja from the show Yeh Meri Life Hai but actor Shama Sikandar recently opened up about fighting bipolar disorder for four years and she says like everyone else, her first reaction was denial. (hindustantimes.com)
- In preparing for the role, he had to learn acting in four years, according to the Liberty Times. (taiwannews.com.tw)
- Added Weiss: "There's a whole bunch of reunions and first time meetings that people have been waiting for for a long time and when you put it on paper you just want to do justice to the work that these guys have done building these characters over so many years. (straitstimes.com)
- Breaking Bad ' may be a low-rated series on AMC, but Bryan Cranston has won best drama actor for the last two years based on the raw power of his shocking performance as a terminally ill cancer patient who's given up on being a good citizen and, desperate for cash, cooks up crystal meth for sale to addicted kids. (latimes.com)
- But there was some nice history made in Best Director, where Nomadland director Chloé Zhao became the first woman of color - and only second woman ever, after The Hurt Locker filmmaker Kathryn Bigelow 11 years ago - to win Best Director. (yahoo.com)
- Sherele Moody News Corp journalist Sherele Moody started her career in the media more than 25 years ago. (dailymercury.com.au)
- I am a big fan and am proud to say I got to see you guys live a few times over the years. (magnetmagazine.com)
- But the couple separated after four years and Susan, who trained at J Arthur Rank's "charm school" and appeared in Carry On Nurse, went on to marry the actor Bonar Colleano in 1954. (express.co.uk)
- While multiple witnesses identified both Kelly and the woman, who is mentioned many times in Lifetime's " Surviving R. Kelly " docuseries and Jim DeRogatis' years of reporting on the case, both she and her family declined to testify. (variety.com)
- People in Kelly's circle interviewed in "Surviving R. Kelly" claim to have seen the woman on the singer's property multiple times in recent years. (variety.com)
- Plastic surgeon Dr. Sherrell J. Aston tells Make Me Heal, "Josh Brolin will be 41 years old in a few days and he looks good. (makemeheal.com)
- Ebert won the Pulitzer Prize and was the film criti for the Sun-Times for more than 45 years. (wgntv.com)
- After five years of playing an Alaskan bush pilot on Northern Exposure and dangling off the Italian Alps in 1993s Cliffhanger, Texas-born Turner decided it was time for some Southern comfort. (sun-sentinel.com)
- Next up will be Lost City, a drama set in pre-Castro Havana, where the actor was born 41 years ago. (sun-sentinel.com)
- TV'S LIKE that: Because while the audience for a movie or a play understands going in that the story ends in two hours and everyone goes home afterward, the characters on a television series have an open-ended existence and, while they live, they live in infinite real time, they might go on for years, growing older right along with you, like your family, like your neighbors, like yourself. (laweekly.com)
- Grifasi was at the O'Neill at the same time as Streep and has returned often in the years since. (theday.com)
- This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years, through good times and bad, serving as your advocate and trusted source of local information. (bromleytimes.co.uk)
- George Shelton (March 4, 1884 - April 24, 1971) was an actor who did vaudeville shows, appeared in American comedy films, and was on the radio show It Pays to be Ignorant. (wikipedia.org)
- Albert Lieven, a German-born actor who died in London in 1971 at 65, was already known to have had an interesting life: four wives and a role in the film The Guns Of Navarone, among much else. (express.co.uk)
- Actor Eddie Redmayne, who portrayed Hawking in the 2014 biographical drama "The Theory of Everything," gave a reading from Ecclesiastes during the service. (nbclosangeles.com)
- After four past defeats at the Emmys , the ' House M.D.' star might finally win best drama actor when trophies are doled out on Aug. 29. (latimes.com)
- She won three times on the drama side for 'The Sopranos' and now has the addiction factor as a strong plus in 'Nurse Jackie. (latimes.com)
- In our forums, we list more titles, including the six episodes chosen by programs nominated for best drama and comedy series. (latimes.com)
- But his portrayal of criminal Tony Soprano in HBO's landmark drama series "The Sopranos" was just one facet of an actor who created a rich legacy of film and stage work in a life cut short. (theday.com)
- Broadway favorite Alan Cumming, who has recently had a recurring role on the legal drama "The Good Wife" starring Juliana Marguiles and Chris Noth, will become a series regular. (playbill.com)
- The only concession the show has had to make is to have a full-time drama coach solely for Burke. (sun-sentinel.com)
- Gospel Light Society International and GLM Omnimedia Group LLC have a network of over 1,000 Christian news sites which contain the preaching of the Gospel and Christian discipleship teaching in every country of the world and in every major city of the world. (blackchristiannews.com)
- Comedian Margaret Cho, actor Daniel Wu, and civil rights activist Amanda Nguyen join MSNBC's host of "American Voices" Alicia Menendez to discuss the rise in hate incidents against the AAPI community and how lawmakers can address the issue. (yahoo.com)
- KARACHI: Ace film actor and comedian Safirullah Lehri passed away after a prolonged illness on Thursday, DawnNews reported. (dawn.com)
- Pakistan has lost a versatile comedian actor - never missed his movies. (dawn.com)
- Comedian and actor Ricky Harris, best known for his recurring role in the sitcom Everybody Hates Chris sitcom, died of a heart attack on Monday December 26th at age 54. (vh1.com)
- Taiwanese child star wins Best Young Actor at. (taiwannews.com.tw)
- The film also fictionally portraits the celebrities in Pakistan such as Ayyan and news anchor Mubashir Lucman. (wikipedia.org)
- Actor Indraneil Sengupta, who has worked in films like Kahaani, Mumbai Saala and Satyagraha, says he is quite content with what he has done so far in the film industry and is not chasing Bollywood movies. (hindustantimes.com)
- His former agents, CV Actor Management, said in a tweet: 'It is with great sadness we say goodbye to our friend & client former @itvcorrie actor Iain Rogerson. (thesun.co.uk)
- Chung received the award of the best young actor in children's film for his first acting performance in 'Long Time No Sea' (只有大海知道) which is directed by Heather Tsui (崔永徽). (taiwannews.com.tw)
- he's an icon,' gushed young actor Eric Christian Olsen, who worked with Levy on 'Dumb and Dumberer: When Harry Met Lloyd,' which opens Friday. (chicagotribune.com)
- Actor John Ingle played patriarch Edward Quartermaine on the ABC daytime soap opera "General Hospital. (cnn.com)
- Actor John Ingle, who played patriarch Edward Quartermaine on ABC's "General Hospital," has died at age 84, ABC announced Monday. (cnn.com)
- Anthony Geary of General Hospital was lead actor. (orlandosentinel.com)
- He is the funniest actor I've ever worked with. (chicagotribune.com)
- That quote was from the great Martin Scorsese," he said, spurring on a standing ovation for Scorsese, who was also nominated in the category. (news.com.au)
- For German physicist Arnold Sommerfeld, the good news was that he was nominated for the Nobel Prize 81 times. (boulderweekly.com)
- For more than three decades he was the co-host of one of the most powerful programs in television history (initially with the late Gene Siskel, the movie critic for the Chicago Tribune, and, following Siskel's death in 1999, with his Sun-Times collogue Richard Roeper). (wgntv.com)
- In other words, the best available evidence - despite the evidence being clearly limited - seems to support a Mediterranean-type diet, which has slightly lower carbs and higher fat than what was evaluated in the Lancet study. (troymedia.com)
- Actor Shama Sikandar recalls the tough times she had to go through during the time bipolar disorder, which involves extreme mood swings. (hindustantimes.com)
- A character actor can't be too famous. (chicagotribune.com)
- Levy, who lives in Toronto with his wife and two children, said he's proud of being a character actor and insists that he never longed for a career as a leading man. (chicagotribune.com)
- Character actor Charles Durning has passed away of natural causes, the Associated Press reports. (tvguide.com)
- The three-time Tony Award recipient leads a cast that also includes new arrivals Victor Garber, Charlie Stemp, and Molly Griggs. (playbill.com)
- I work with really kind people all the time. (hollywoodreporter.com)
- Each nominee must pick a sample of their best work from the past TV season. (latimes.com)
- Please help us continue our work with a monthly or one-time donation. (memri.org)
- They discovered that when couples had sex the night before work, they were in a sunnier mood the next day, performed their job tasks better, and had a more satisfied and fulfilling day at work. (muscleandfitness.com)
- Technology offers a temptation to stay plugged in, but it's probably better to unplug if you can…And employers should encourage their employees to completely disengage from work after hours. (muscleandfitness.com)
- Well," says the Englishman, "as I see it, savoir faire is when you come home from work early, walk in on your best friend humping your wife, and have the presence of mind to say, 'Sorry-do carry on. (vanityfair.com)
- Savoir faire is husband comes home from work early, walks in on best friend on top of wife, and says, 'Sorry-do carry on. (vanityfair.com)
- MAGNET: I've been a fan of your work since about the time we started MAGNET in 1993. (magnetmagazine.com)
- A handsome man, like his father actor James Brolin, Josh could benefit from some work around his eyes. (makemeheal.com)
- Dr. Nassif also thinks Robert looks good, and although he likely hasn't had any work in the past, could still benefit from some Botox. (makemeheal.com)
- His editorial work includes the covers of Time, Sports Illustrated, Vogue, The New York Times Magazine, and The New Yorker. (eurekalert.org)
- I knew I was a skilled actor and I could do the work, but I also knew I was a balding 24-year-old-well, actually, by that time I was 29, and even balder. (harvardmagazine.com)
- We like to think new work will come to us and our best work is head of us. (theday.com)
- O.C. Youngsters No Strangers to Crime : Retrospective: They dominated the news this year as both victims and perpetrators of terrible incidents. (latimes.com)
- The movie was a success with a total box office gross reaching NT$8.3mln and Chung also made it to the final nominated list of the Golden Horse Awards this year, competing for the title of Best New Actor. (taiwannews.com.tw)
- The 43-year old actor has had a hard life, but it doesn't seem to have affected his appearance too much. (makemeheal.com)
- This year, blind patients have experienced vision for the first time, thanks to advances in gene therapy for inherited retinal disease. (eurekalert.org)
- Daytime Emmys: For the first time in its 33-year history, the Daytime Emmy Awards ceremony was held in Hollywood. (orlandosentinel.com)
- Ellen DeGeneres won best talk-show host for the second straight year. (orlandosentinel.com)
- Yes, it's been a good year,' the deadpan comic actor said during an interview in his Los Angeles hotel suite. (chicagotribune.com)
- Duffy is working again as a Revlon model and recently married 31-year-old investment banker John Lambros, who saw her through her worst times. (sun-sentinel.com)
- The long-time actor and father to singer Robert Thicke suffered a heart attack while playing hockey with his 19-year-old son, Carter. (vh1.com)
- It is definitely not the feel-good musical of the year," James Bundy allows,"but the music itself is transcendent. (harvardmagazine.com)
- Those were just a few of the surprising interactions at The Hollywood Reporter 's annual Actor Roundtable. (hollywoodreporter.com)
- I mean, in Hollywood, when you don't have anything and you're on the outside, and things aren't going the right way, that's when you find your most genuine people, in tougher times. (hollywoodreporter.com)
- And now we have learned his opponent will be Laun, 54 - Hollywood star Wahlberg's long time friend and right-hand man who co-starred in hit reality series The Wahlburgers. (dailymail.co.uk)
- He led a long and successful life and always found time for the things in life he loved most, one of which was Chelsea FC," the club said. (bbc.co.uk)
- There is no doubt in my mind that my life would have been much better if I had not begun going bald at the age of twenty one. (fark.com)
- But MI5's suspicions didn't hurt his career, as one fi lm followed another including, The Life And Times Of Colonel Blimp. (express.co.uk)
- When Psych did an "It's a Wonderful Life" episode featuring Tony Cox as a guardian angel guiding Shawn ( James Roday ) through a nightmare world in which he had never come back to Santa Barbara, it was exactly as strange and depressing as it sounds, but in a good way, we guess? (eonline.com)
- The early Tony winner for Love Life also appeared in The Band Wagon and on One Day at a Time . (playbill.com)
- The good news is that since I have forewarned you, you can now do whatever is necessary to prevent anything resembling this dream from actually occurring in your waking life. (boulderweekly.com)
- If there is anything that even vaguely resembles that pattern in your own life, Libra, the next 12 months will be the most favorable time ever to break the spell. (boulderweekly.com)
- In our brief time working together, I have enjoyed getting to know a great man who embraced life, cherished what he did and, most of all, loved his family. (cnn.com)
- At the press conference to promote Life Goes On, Burke demonstrated the same sunny, positive nature, spicing most of his answers with the phrase 'really great. (sun-sentinel.com)
- Life Goes On isn't really great yet, but it is pretty good. (sun-sentinel.com)
- Who will portray the great Janis Joplin in the upcoming movie about her life? (sun-sentinel.com)
- Actor was the donor for an ex's artificial insemination and wants to be a part of his son's life. (go.com)
- And audiences can expect the same with Actor in Law as well since it has a very unique story," said Qureshi. (wikipedia.org)
- Never miss a great news story! (indiatimes.com)
- Jamie Foxx told a great story about accosting Denzel Washington outside a nightclub in his pre-fame days. (hollywoodreporter.com)
- Long Time No Sea is a 97-minute feature film depicting a story of a young frugal boy named Ma Na Wei whose father had been long working away from home. (taiwannews.com.tw)
- Do you have a story for The Sun Online news team? (thesun.co.uk)
- As the authors of the study in this news story attempted to demonstrate, the most valuable use of satellite images is to combine the two systems. (theiet.org)
- Today, not is the Scrub Daddy Shark Tank's second best-selling product of all time , but there's an amazing story behind the brand that's now recognized as a household name. (yahoo.com)
- If you enjoyed this story, read about the best cleaning supplies on Amazon . (yahoo.com)
- And a recurring story line will be the attempts by Corky's father, Drew, played by Bill Smitrovich, to better himself from laborer to operator of his own business. (sun-sentinel.com)
- Though this is a new play, adapted by Englander from his short story of the same name, the dialogue sounds, at times, dated and musty, particularly as philosophical discussions among the prisoners ramble on. (yahoo.com)
- If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Bromley Times. (bromleytimes.co.uk)
- Actor Gael García Bernal joins the awards and events committee, cinematographer Amy Vincent joins the preservation and history committee, producer Effie Brown joins the museum committee, executive Marcus Hu and animator Floyd Norman join the education and outreach committee, executive Vanessa Morrison joins the finance committee, and producer Stephanie Allain joins the membership and administration committee. (screendaily.com)
- We did not get the historic repeat of the SAG Awards where four actors of color swept for the first time ever. (yahoo.com)
- The Prime Minister paid rich tributes to the actor, who began his career in 1950 and won several awards. (dawn.com)
- Other awards cover nominations for best musical, dance and opera performances and there are six nominations in the coveted Best Production category - all of them homegrown in Manchester. (manchestereveningnews.co.uk)
- Now, he's starring in the new live-action adaptation of Beatrix Potter classic Peter Rabbit, where he plays the great grand-nephew of regular villain Mr McGregor (Sam Neill) and finds himself growing to love the countryside and his winsome neighbour (played by Rose Byrne) - if only the pesky rabbits would stop trying to drive him out of his new home. (radiotimes.com)
- Her first major role, as the bride in Lorca's Blood Wedding for a National Theatre touring production, won her a Manchester Evening News Award. (yahoo.com)
- She absolutely lived for the role, was a great leader of the company and never let anything go. (yahoo.com)
- Actors change appearances all the time to fit a role. (eurekalert.org)
- Actor James Gandolfini, shown in his role as Tony Soprano, head of the New Jersey crime family portrayed in HBO's "The Sopranos," died Wednesday in Italy. (theday.com)
- The director has fulfilled his role very well, and gathered the boldest and most famous actors for this blockbuster. (memri.org)
- John Ingle achieved great joy from playing the role of Edward Quartermaine," according to executive producer Frank Valentini. (cnn.com)
- Sure, Sir Ben does a decent good job with his hackneyed role, if you like watching him sneer, kill and connect to another universe while tapping his hands like a Parkinson patient on speed. (crosswalk.com)
- We live in a time when we are asked, 'What is the role of museums and what is the role of art? (yahoo.com)
- People say TV doesn't do much for actors but it is wrong. (hindustantimes.com)
- The Palm Bay Club is a private place with suites that can cost you over $2,000 a month, and Namath lives through the winter in one of the biggest, a place with a white leather bar that many people say is the best bar in all of Miami, and a view of sun splashing on blue water. (nymag.com)
- The IET's Green Preferences Survey is an excellent idea - ask thousands of people representing a cross-section of the proverbial great British public what they think about environmental issues and what they think the solutions should be. (theiet.org)
- I met some of the great people who supported me with right opportunity to grow. (siliconindia.com)
- She has said from the time she was tiny, the reason she's here is to make people happy and show love," Tabitha said. (gainesvilletimes.com)
- In a career that spanned six decades, he appeared in films including Brighton Rock, World War Two prisoner of war thriller The Great Escape and later in dinosaur blockbuster Jurassic Park. (bbc.co.uk)
- A lot of times what happens in these big-budget movies is they'll get a release date, and they'll book everybody's time, and they'll just send you off to a location with no script -- and that's your problem, and you got to figure it out. (hollywoodreporter.com)
- Anyway, I loved this movie best of all his movies because I have daddy issues and because I want there to be more movies about being old because everyone gets old, if they're lucky. (pastemagazine.com)
- Late Tuesday, Edwards told the Times she was elated at the news. (variety.com)
- Centre announces a reconstituted CBFC board that includes filmmaker Vivek Agnihotri, actors Gautami Tadimalla and Vidya Balan. (indiatimes.com)
- It was signed by fans as far away as New Zealand and Canada, according to Manchester Evening News. (thesun.co.uk)
- Director claimed that, Indian actor Om Puri will also come to Pakistan for the promotional purpose of his debut Pakistani film. (wikipedia.org)
- Growing up in Orchid Island township, Chung was praised as an excellent swimmer and a genius actor by director Tsung. (taiwannews.com.tw)
- Lord Attenborough was one of Britain's leading actors, before becoming a highly successful director. (bbc.co.uk)
- Lord Attenborough made an enormous contribution to our country and to the film industry both as an actor and a director. (bbc.co.uk)
- Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu, who won the best director Oscar for Birdman, moved straight on to The Revenant, a technical tour-de-force in which Inarritu and cinematographer Emmanuel Lubezki aim to put the audience right in there with a 19th century frontiersman as he is mauled almost to death by a bear. (screendaily.com)
- While much has been done to revive the musical traditions of Appalachia, the Eastern seaboard, the Ozarks and the South, the songs that were sung in the soddies, the prairie schoolhouses, two-room homesteads and at barn socials on the great American prairie in the 19th century have been all but lost,' says Frankie Hewitt,, Ford Theatre's producing artistic director. (washingtontimes.com)
- But all in all, it's been a good show. (mysanantonio.com)
- The proceedings will be helmed by Ricky Gervais who is returning to host the show for a record fifth time and is sure to direct some scathing barbs at the audience members. (yahoo.com)
- Sharing what he loves about 'Dil Hai Hindustani', Pritam said: 'One of the best parts of the show is its concept, which encourages not only solo participants and vocalists but also instrumentalists, group performances, rappers. (siliconindia.com)
- Asked if choosing the best out of so much talent is a task that he finds tough, Pritam said: 'I think that the bad part of the show is where I have to choose only one. (siliconindia.com)
- He starred with Steve Martin in the surprise hit 'Bringing Down the House' and re-teamed with Christopher Guest and the rest of the 'Best in Show' comedy troupe in the folk-singing mock documentary 'A Mighty Wind. (chicagotribune.com)
- His character in the show was Turtle and played by actor Jerry Ferrara. (dailymail.co.uk)
- idiots" who "wouldn't know a good show if it smacked them in the face," "if it bit them on their number crunching asses. (laweekly.com)
- Actor in law was made available for streaming on Amazon Prime Video. (wikipedia.org)
- As Make Me Heal explores the list of Best Supporting Actors, we look at each actor's past plastic surgery and what procedures could help them look their best for their upcoming films. (makemeheal.com)
- His most recent, Caught in the Act: Actors Acting, explores the creative process of 85 notable actors and actresses. (eurekalert.org)
- These consistently seem to be bad actors in the dietary screenplay. (troymedia.com)
- He was nominated for an Academy Award seven times, but never took home an Oscar. (boulderweekly.com)
- That was a time when you knew the make and model by the side profile. (newsday.com)
- If there are two buildings side by side, and one has 10 units and the other 15, and they both are selling for the same price, the price per unit for the 15-unit building may make it a better deal. (mysanantonio.com)
- and a recent feature showing how food can make your testosterone levels higher and create a better mood in the bedroom. (muscleandfitness.com)
- Now when you go with Bugaboo, you can make good things happen. (bio-medicine.org)
- This interview got us thinking, would Josh make for a good Peeta, after all? (mtv.com)
- So we want to know from you Crushers, would Josh Hutcherson make for a good Peeta? (mtv.com)
- However, knowing about new talent is always good because there is always a chance to mentor them and make them our own. (siliconindia.com)
- Coach Mike Holmgren let Favre make the call on that one, and Favre played one of the best games of his career. (freerepublic.com)
- This befuddlement has led health-care professionals to make recommendations and members of the public to make changes in their diets that resemble a great yo-yo. (troymedia.com)
- DeHaan and Delevingne, however, make light of this incredibly light banter, and while the two are having fun, kicking ass at the 'Big Market' (a mall in third dimension holding all of the universe's most coveted things), Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets is at its best. (indianexpress.com)
- That's the problem with TV now making it so that things have to hit after a few weeks, because it means you have to make friends immediately -- which is why the network wants actors to be beautiful, because you become infatuated with them, and you'll watch week after week because they're beautiful and they're your surrogate boyfriend/girlfriend. (laweekly.com)