Federal Government: The level of governmental organization and function at the national or country-wide level.Local Government: Smallest political subdivisions within a country at which general governmental functions are carried-out.Government: The complex of political institutions, laws, and customs through which the function of governing is carried out in a specific political unit.Financing, Government: Federal, state, or local government organized methods of financial assistance.Nigeria: A republic in western Africa, south of NIGER between BENIN and CAMEROON. Its capital is Abuja.Health Planning Councils: Organized groups serving in advisory capacities related to health planning activities.Government Agencies: Administrative units of government responsible for policy making and management of governmental activities.Government Programs: Programs and activities sponsored or administered by local, state, or national governments.Health Policy: Decisions, usually developed by government policymakers, for determining present and future objectives pertaining to the health care system.Suburban Health: The status of health in suburban populations.Politics: Activities concerned with governmental policies, functions, etc.Victoria: A state in southeastern Australia, the southernmost state. Its capital is Melbourne. It was discovered in 1770 by Captain Cook and first settled by immigrants from Tasmania. In 1851 it was separated from New South Wales as a separate colony. Self-government was introduced in 1851; it became a state in 1901. It was named for Queen Victoria in 1851. (From Webster's New Geographical Dictionary, 1988, p1295 & Room, Brewer's Dictionary of Names, p574)Government Regulation: Exercise of governmental authority to control conduct.Hazardous Waste: Waste products which threaten life, health, or the environment when improperly treated, stored, transported, disposed of, or otherwise managed.Knowledge Management: The leveraging of collective wisdom within an organization as a catalyst to increase responsiveness and innovation.Interinstitutional Relations: The interactions between representatives of institutions, agencies, or organizations.Emergency Responders: Personnel trained to provide the initial services, care, and support in EMERGENCIES or DISASTERS.Policy Making: The decision process by which individuals, groups or institutions establish policies pertaining to plans, programs or procedures.Decision Making, Organizational: The process by which decisions are made in an institution or other organization.Public Health: Branch of medicine concerned with the prevention and control of disease and disability, and the promotion of physical and mental health of the population on the international, national, state, or municipal level.Regional Health Planning: Planning for health resources at a regional or multi-state level.Mortality, Premature: Deaths that occur before LIFE EXPECTANCY is reached within a given population.Public Sector: The area of a nation's economy that is tax-supported and under government control.Health Promotion: Encouraging consumer behaviors most likely to optimize health potentials (physical and psychosocial) through health information, preventive programs, and access to medical care.Public Health Administration: Management of public health organizations or agencies.Community Health Services: Diagnostic, therapeutic and preventive health services provided for individuals in the community.State Government: The level of governmental organization and function below that of the national or country-wide government.United StatesDelivery of Health Care: The concept concerned with all aspects of providing and distributing health services to a patient population.Urban Health: The status of health in urban populations.Community Health Planning: Planning that has the goals of improving health, improving accessibility to health services, and promoting efficiency in the provision of services and resources on a comprehensive basis for a whole community. (From Facts on File Dictionary of Health Care Management, 1988, p299)Rural Population: The inhabitants of rural areas or of small towns classified as rural.Program Evaluation: Studies designed to assess the efficacy of programs. They may include the evaluation of cost-effectiveness, the extent to which objectives are met, or impact.Program Development: The process of formulating, improving, and expanding educational, managerial, or service-oriented work plans (excluding computer program development).Health Knowledge, Attitudes, Practice: Knowledge, attitudes, and associated behaviors which pertain to health-related topics such as PATHOLOGIC PROCESSES or diseases, their prevention, and treatment. This term refers to non-health workers and health workers (HEALTH PERSONNEL).Health Education: Education that increases the awareness and favorably influences the attitudes and knowledge relating to the improvement of health on a personal or community basis.Questionnaires: Predetermined sets of questions used to collect data - clinical data, social status, occupational group, etc. The term is often applied to a self-completed survey instrument.Socioeconomic Factors: Social and economic factors that characterize the individual or group within the social structure.Health Services Accessibility: The degree to which individuals are inhibited or facilitated in their ability to gain entry to and to receive care and services from the health care system. Factors influencing this ability include geographic, architectural, transportational, and financial considerations, among others.JapanInterviews as Topic: Conversations with an individual or individuals held in order to obtain information about their background and other personal biographical data, their attitudes and opinions, etc. It includes school admission or job interviews.New Zealand: A group of islands in the southwest Pacific. Its capital is Wellington. It was discovered by the Dutch explorer Abel Tasman in 1642 and circumnavigated by Cook in 1769. Colonized in 1840 by the New Zealand Company, it became a British crown colony in 1840 until 1907 when colonial status was terminated. New Zealand is a partly anglicized form of the original Dutch name Nieuw Zeeland, new sea land, possibly with reference to the Dutch province of Zeeland. (From Webster's New Geographical Dictionary, 1988, p842 & Room, Brewer's Dictionary of Names, 1992, p378)Urban Population: The inhabitants of a city or town, including metropolitan areas and suburban areas.Cross-Sectional Studies: Studies in which the presence or absence of disease or other health-related variables are determined in each member of the study population or in a representative sample at one particular time. This contrasts with LONGITUDINAL STUDIES which are followed over a period of time.Focus Groups: A method of data collection and a QUALITATIVE RESEARCH tool in which a small group of individuals are brought together and allowed to interact in a discussion of their opinions about topics, issues, or questions.Republic of Korea: The capital is Seoul. The country, established September 9, 1948, is located on the southern part of the Korean Peninsula. Its northern border is shared with the Democratic People's Republic of Korea.Public Policy: A course or method of action selected, usually by a government, from among alternatives to guide and determine present and future decisions.Residence Characteristics: Elements of residence that characterize a population. They are applicable in determining need for and utilization of health services.United States Government Agencies: Agencies of the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT of the United States.Private Sector: That distinct portion of the institutional, industrial, or economic structure of a country that is controlled or owned by non-governmental, private interests.Health Care Reform: Innovation and improvement of the health care system by reappraisal, amendment of services, and removal of faults and abuses in providing and distributing health services to patients. It includes a re-alignment of health services and health insurance to maximum demographic elements (the unemployed, indigent, uninsured, elderly, inner cities, rural areas) with reference to coverage, hospitalization, pricing and cost containment, insurers' and employers' costs, pre-existing medical conditions, prescribed drugs, equipment, and services.National Health Programs: Components of a national health care system which administer specific services, e.g., national health insurance.Organizations: Administration and functional structures for the purpose of collectively systematizing activities for a particular goal.Prevalence: The total number of cases of a given disease in a specified population at a designated time. It is differentiated from INCIDENCE, which refers to the number of new cases in the population at a given time.Government Publications as Topic: Discussion of documents issued by local, regional, or national governments or by their agencies or subdivisions.Mortality: All deaths reported in a given population.Public Opinion: The attitude of a significant portion of a population toward any given proposition, based upon a measurable amount of factual evidence, and involving some degree of reflection, analysis, and reasoning.Health Care Sector: Economic sector concerned with the provision, distribution, and consumption of health care services and related products.
Vice President of India
Local governments: Rural bodies: *District councils. *Block panchayats. *Gram Panchayats. Urban bodies: ... The Election Commission of India, which is a constitutional autonomous body, conducts the election. The election is to be held ... Thereafter, he/she reports the result to the Central Government (Ministry of Law and Justice) and the Election Commission of ... India and the Central Government publishes the name of the person elected as Vice-President, in the Official Gazette. ...
Chief minister (India)
Local governments: Rural bodies: *District councils. *Block panchayats. *Gram Panchayats. Urban bodies: ... In the Republic of India, a chief minister is the elected head of government of each of twenty-eight states and four [[Union ... Further information: Salary of Government Officials in India. By Article 164 of the constitution of India, remuneration of the ... A chief minister heads a state government's council of ministers and can be deputed in that role by a deputy chief minister. ...
Ration card (India)
Local governments: Rural bodies: *District councils. *Block panchayats. *Gram Panchayats. Urban bodies: ... Government of India. "National Food Security Act" (PDF).. *^ PRS Legislative Research. "Functioning of the Public Distribution ... "Government fully committed to Aadhaar". The Hindu. 2014-02-17. Retrieved 2016-06-11.. ... The Government of India is taking steps to prevent corruption, leakage and diversion of PDS rations. ...
Bhairabi Rural Municipality
"Details of the local level bodies]. www.mofald.gov.np/en (in Nepali). Ministry of Federal Affairs and Local Development. ... www.mofald.gov.np. Retrieved 17 July 2018.. *^ "New local level structure comes into effect from today". www.thehimalayantimes. ... when Government of Nepal restricted all old administrative structure and announced 744 local level units (although the number ... "Local Unit Level" (PDF).. *^ dor.gov.np http://dor.gov.np/home/publication/statistics-of-strategic-road-network-2013-14/force/ ...
"Bodies of two UN investigators found in Congo - govt". RTE. 28 March 2017. Retrieved 29 March 2017. "Catalán Zaida / Candidates ... "Zaida Catalán: Getting the vote out for a greener Europe". The Local. 20 May 2009. Retrieved 29 March 2017. "Rights Group: ... The body was beheaded presumably as some kind of ritual or statement from the executioners, and the head was not found despite ... "Congo finds Caucasian bodies where U.N. experts disappeared". CBS News. Retrieved 29 March 2017. Meurtre de deux experts de ...
Council for cooperation of local self-government bodies (Belarus). sovreg.gov.by. Retrieved 27 June 2010. ... On 20 February 2008, as a member of the Council for Cooperation of Local Self-Government Bodies, Malofeyev was part of a round ... mfa.gov.tr. Retrieved 27 June 2010. "Mr Anatoly Malofeyev: "Local Authorities Should be More Persistent in Solving the Issues ... During November 2007, Malofeyev, as the Chairman of the Standing Committee for Regional Policy and Local Self-Government of the ...
Mattuthavani Bus Terminus
Colony of Aden
Within the Aden Colony there were three local government bodies. The Aden municipality, which covered the town, Tawali, Ma'alla ... "Compared with other British possessions, the development towards self-government and greater local participation has been ... All of these bodies were under the overall control of the Executive Council, which in turn was kept in check by the Governor. ... However, in the local tangle of grievances, the nationalist and economic were difficult to differentiate. As a result, strikes ...
Many local government bodies used the term "alderman" in Australia. As in the way local councils have been modernised in the ... Chicago Sun-Times, 10 Feb 2010 Local government in Canada Local government in the United States Municipal government Councillor ... Continued by "Local Government Act 1991, Section 12". Irish Statute Book. Retrieved 8 June 2017. Replaced by "Local Government ... Local elections since the Local Government (Ireland) Act 1919 have used the single transferable vote in multiple-member ...
Philippine Federation of the Deaf
Advocacy campaigns with national government agencies, committees and legislative bodies; Training on organizational management ... Dr James Woodward is regional manager and also he is local project director for Vietnam. Fr. Charles Dittemeier is the local ... PFD's activities include close monitoring with both government and non-government agencies on their efforts to enforce basic ... Marites Raquel Estiller-Corpuz is the only Deaf local project director out of these four countries. The Project is funded for ...
Department of Urban Development (Uttar Pradesh)
CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link) "स्थापना" [Establishment]. Directorate of Local Bodies, Government of Uttar Pradesh (in ... through the Directorate of Local Bodies, is also responsible for proper functioning of local bodies, especially the Municipal ... by providing financial assistance and other type of grants to local bodies. In addition the department is also responsible for ... Uttar Pradesh State Ganga River Conservation Authority Uttar Pradesh Urban Transport Directorate Directorate of Local Bodies 16 ...
... other local government bodies may also have their own parks. Local government bodies besides park districts also own museums ... rather than by any local park district. Illinois statute provides specifically for an administrative body known as the Chicago ... A park district is a form of local special-purpose district for providing public parks and recreation in or near its geographic ... Park districts in Ohio are controlled by park commissioners appointed by a local judge, rather than by a publicly elected park ...
Metropolitan Water Board (London)
As local government changes took place, the nominating bodies changed. The board compulsorily acquired the following water ... Upon the reorganization of local government in Greater London in 1965, the board's constitution was amended by the London ... The Government and Mis-government of London. London: Allen & Unwin. pp. 100-120. London's Water Supply 1903-1953. A Review of ... The nominating bodies were: In the County of London: 14 members nominated by the London County Council, 2 members by the City ...
Accounts Commission for Scotland
The Commission audits Scottish local government and associated public bodies. With the passing of the Public Accountability ( ... The Accounts Commission for Scotland is an executive non-departmental public body of the Scottish Government. ... The board of the Commission is serviced by Audit Scotland staff, with expenses being covered by charging audited bodies. ...
Ibrahim Dasuki Jalo-Waziri
In 2007, the executive bodies of local governments was dissolved; yet, he emerged as the caretaker chairman and in 2008, he was ... a body encompassing all chairmen of the 774 Local Government Areas across Nigeria. In 2011, he contested to represent the Gombe ... In 2004, he threw his hat in the ring for the chairmanship of Gombe Local Government - an election which he won - and occupied ... An indigene of Gombe Local Government in Gombe State, Ibrahim's education began in 1978 at the Tudun Wada Primary School, Gombe ...
Minimum Conditions and Performance Measures
Every year Nepalese government conduct MCPM "Minimum Conditions and Performance Measurement" for its local bodies namely, ... MCPM is an undertaking of the Government of Nepal's Local Bodies Fiscal Commission. Minimum Conditions Performance Measure ( ... "Role of MCPM in eGovernance of Nepal's local government bodies , EkendraOnLine.com". 2015-08-02. Retrieved 2016-09-10. "MCPM ... is a criteria of evaluating the performance of the local government bodies (District Development Committees and Municipalities ...
List of municipalities in Rajasthan
"Municipalities and Local Bodies-Web Directory". rajasthan.gov.in. rajasthan.gov.in. Retrieved 11 June 2015. ... 33 148 Government of Rajasthan Politics of Rajasthan "Annual Report 2015-16" (PDF). Local Self Government Department, GoRaj. pp ... Thus Rajasthan has total 188 Municipalities or Urban Local Bodies(ULBs). List of Municipal Corporations or Nagar Nigams of ...
Campaign for Unmetered Telecommunications
CUT pressured telecommunications operators, regulatory bodies and Government. The campaign was cited as "a major driving force ... Almost all of the respondents said local call costs were the largest barrier to Internet use. AOL Europe had previously backed ... regulatory bodies and Government Countering misinformation Encouraging others" CUT said that people on lower-incomes especially ... Tim Richardson (5 June 1999). "AOL UK urges Government to turn off Internet clock". The Register. Retrieved 6 June 2009. "The ...
Politics of Maharashtra
... there are no division-level governments.The state has a long tradition of highly powerful planning bodies at district and local ... "State body info". Government of Maharashtra. Archived from the original on 15 June 2011. Retrieved 19 January 2014. "District ... The government of Maharashtra is conducted within a framework of parliamentary government, with a bicameral legislature ... is the upper chamber and is a permanent body of 78 members. The government of Maharashtra is headed by the Chief Minister, who ...
Chandernagore Municipal Corporation
"Chandernagore Municipal Corporation". Urban Local Bodies. Department of Municipal Affairs, Government of West Bengal. Retrieved ... It was a part of French India till 1950, when Government of India took over the administration of Chandannagar. It was merged ... Government of West Bengal. Retrieved 15 July 2017. "Municipal General Election Results". Results of Municipal General Elections ... Chandernagore Municipal Corporation is the civic body that governs Chandannagar and its surrounding areas in Chandannagore ...
"Bansberia Municipality". Urban Local Bodies. Department of Municipal Affairs, Government of West Bengal. Retrieved 11 July 2017 ... Government of West Bengal. Retrieved 15 July 2017. "Municipal General Election Results". Results of Municipal General Elections ... Bansberia Municipality is the civic body that governs Bansberia and its surrounding areas in Chinsurah subdivision of Hooghly ...
In Scotland at least two local government councils have official tartans. Tartan is sometimes differentiated from another with ... Many regional tartans are officially recognised by government bodies. In Canada, most provinces and territories have an ... This was because like other materials, tartan designs were produced by local weavers for local tastes and would usually only ... "The Government of Canada Invites Canadians to Celebrate Tartan Day". Department of Canadian Heritage. 5 April 2008. Archived ...
They can then analyse the data; feed back relevant information to the government or relevant organizational bodies; and take ... Village Health and Sanitation Committees (VHSCs) are composed of (a) members of local government (Gram Panchayat), (b) ... CBM enables concerned citizens, government agencies, industry, academia, community groups and local institutions to collaborate ... community capacity and effective public participation in local government. Ultimately, CBM is a tool to facilitate more ...
State Comptroller of Israel
... local government bodies, and any corporations, enterprises, or organizations subsidized or managed by the state in any form. By ... the fifth inspection unit deals with public complaints concerning government bodies. In 1965 the Comptroller's Office hosted V ... The incumbent is independent of the government and answers to the Knesset alone. The principal function of the state ... The first four units are concerned, respectively, with ministries, defense services, local authorities, and corporations; ...
... and other administrative bodies of the Turkish government. There are also many foreign citizens working as diplomats or clerks ... Initially elected in the 1994 local elections, he was re-elected in 1999, 2004 and 2009. In the 2014 local election, Gökçek ... gov. .tr. Ankara (English /ˈæŋkərə/; Turkish [ˈɑŋkɑɾɑ] (. listen)), formerly known as Ancyra (Greek: Ἄγκυρα) and Angora, is ... "Beijing Municipal Government. Retrieved 23 June 2009.. *^ daenet d.o.o. "Sarajevo Official Web Site: Sister cities". Sarajevo. ...
Kelvin Coe (mayor)
"Local Body Elections 2013". selwyn.govt.nz. 12 October 2013. Retrieved 22 October 2013. Young, Rachel (12 October 2013). " ... "Local Body Elections 2007". Selwyn District Council. 18 October 2007. Retrieved 25 August 2013. "2010 Local Body Elections". ... Before coming into local body politics Coe had long been involved in community groups - being a past Chairman of Leeston ... Kelvin Coe was made an Officer of the New Zealand Order of Merit (ONZM) in 2017, for services to local government. Kelvin Coe ...
Siparia Regional Corporation
It is one of 15 local government bodies in Trinidad and Tobago. The Siparia Regional Corporation is headquartered in Siparia. ... Siparia Regional Corporation is the Regional Corporation which handles local government functions in a 510.48 km² area of ... Local Government Corporations, from Nalis, the National Library and Information Service of Trinidad and Tobago.. ...
StateMaster - Encyclopedia: List of cities in New Zealand
Waitemata can be: Waitemata Harbour, a large bay in New Zealand Waitemata City, a local government body on the shores of ... The Local Government Act (1974) restructured New Zealand local governance from territorial local authorities to regional ... Many cities were reorganised into districts by the Local Government Commission in 1989 under the Local Government Act 1974, for ... Up to October 1989, the Local Government Commission undertook a major reorganisation of local government. As a result, some ...
Australian referendum, 1974 (Local Government Bodies) - Wikipedia
Local body expansion: BJP will ask Uttarakhand government to 'reconsider' decision in areas of intense protests | dehradun |...
BJP said that it will ask the state government to reconsider its decision in areas where the protests were intense ... Amid growing unrest over expansion of urban local bodies in Uttarakhand, ... Local body expansion: BJP will ask Uttarakhand government to reconsider decision in areas of intense protests. Amid growing ... Amid growing unrest over expansion of urban local bodies (ULBs) in Uttarakhand, BJP said that it will ask the state government ...
Health and social care integration about leadership as well as tech, say local government and NHS bodies | PublicTechnology.net
Local and national governments must also ensure they assess transformation of the system regularly with ongoing monitoring, the ... the Local Government Association, the NHS Clinical Commissioners and NHS Confederation have published a joint mission statement ... In order for shared systems to work effectively, the report said that local systems must make the best use of digital ... Local and national leaders need to establish long-term investment plans for the integration of health and social care systems ...
Restorative approaches can make a difference in the relationship between local government bodies and the communities they serve...
CJP Slams Sindh Govt, Local Bodies For Neglecting Karachi. * Kangana Ranaut Slams Ayushmann Khurrana For Supporting Rhea ... The federal government must ensure that medical specialists with experience in contagious viruses must be involved in the ... This government, like its predecessors, has failed to meet the requirement of life-saving equipment like ventilators, ... Decisive, firm and timely steps should be taken by the elected government, which has the constitutional powers to do so. There ...
Emergency cash programme receives millions of SMS
Sania Nishtar Thursday said that the government has received millions of SMS on 8171 for cash grant... ... CJP Slams Sindh Govt, Local Bodies For Neglecting Karachi. * Kangana Ranaut Slams Ayushmann Khurrana For Supporting Rhea ... She said transparency has been ensured in the program as the government was using the technology based system in this regard. ... Sania said that the government was ensuring for no disruption and smooth flow of transportation of goods in order to ensure ...
Links | Cornish Mining World Heritage Site
Government Bodies (local and national). * Heritage Bodies and Organisations. * History and Archaeology. ... Heritage Bodies and Organisations. English Heritage - English Heritage is the UK Governments statutory adviser on the historic ... Department for Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS) - DCMS, a UK Government body, aims to improve the quality of life for all ... Calstock Local History Group and Calstock Parish Archive Trust - east Cornwall local history group and archive. ...
PUBLIC OPINION & PERSUASION | MindMeister Mind Map
Vice President of India - Wikipedia
Local governments: Rural bodies: *District councils. *Block panchayats. *Gram Panchayats. Urban bodies: ... The Election Commission of India, which is a constitutional autonomous body, conducts the election. The election is to be held ... Thereafter, he/she reports the result to the Central Government (Ministry of Law and Justice) and the Election Commission of ... India and the Central Government publishes the name of the person elected as Vice-President, in the Official Gazette. ...
Chief minister (India) - Wikipedia
Local governments: Rural bodies: *District councils. *Block panchayats. *Gram Panchayats. Urban bodies: ... In the Republic of India, a chief minister is the elected head of government of each of twenty-eight states and four [[Union ... Further information: Salary of Government Officials in India. By Article 164 of the constitution of India, remuneration of the ... A chief minister heads a state governments council of ministers and can be deputed in that role by a deputy chief minister. ...
News | Tuskegee University
Student body elects new Student Government Association officers. April 15, 2019. SGA welcomes familiar, new faces to its 2019- ... Chamber, local governments to declare April 17 as Tuskegee University Day. April 15, 2019 ... The Tuskegee University student body recently elected new Student Government Association officers for the 2018-19 academic year ... Student body selects new Miss, Mr. Tuskegee University. April 09, 2018. Pageants lead to the crowing of Miss and Mister ...
Health Aspect of 12th five year plan in India
District levels and below: • Local Self Government Bodies * 38. Some areas of Convergence between ICDS and Health Suggested ... Decentralization of responsibilities by involving Local Self- Government Bodies: • Regular, institution based health checks: • ... Enhance the role of elected representatives as well as Panchayati Raj institutions (in rural areas and local bodies in urban ... 4. History … • Set up by a Resolution of the Government of India in March 1950. Objectives: - To promote a rapid rise in the ...
Body Weight and Vascular Function - Full Text View - ClinicalTrials.gov
Anesthetics, Local. Anesthetics. Central Nervous System Depressants. Physiological Effects of Drugs. Sensory System Agents. ... Body Weight and Vascular Function. The safety and scientific validity of this study is the responsibility of the study sponsor ... Listing a study does not mean it has been evaluated by the U.S. Federal Government. Read our disclaimer for details. ... A very-low energy diet (Modifast Intensive) for 4-5 weeks providing 2.1 MJ/day in order to reduce body weight. After 4-5 weeks ...
The Future Of Cost Control In Local Government : Finance : All
13:20 The Future for Local Government Bodies - Partnerships, Commissioning and Cost Efficiency. ... HEAR from innovative case studies across the UK, demonstrating how new business models can benefit local government. DISCUSS ... New approaches to local government models - strategic partnering, outsourcing, in-house strategies etc ... The Future Of Cost Control In Local Government. 7th December to 8th December 2009, London, United Kingdom. ...
Digital 2019 Bolivia (January 2019) v01
7. 8 2019 JAN SOURCES: INTERNETWORLDSTATS; ITU; WORLD BANK; CIA WORLD FACTBOOK; LOCAL GOVERNMENT BODIES AND REGULATORY ... 19 2019 JAN SOURCES: INTERNETWORLDSTATS; ITU; WORLD BANK; CIA WORLD FACTBOOK; LOCAL GOVERNMENT BODIES AND REGULATORY ... INTERNET: INTERNETWORLDSTATS; ITU; WORLD BANK; CIA WORLD FACTBOOK; EUROSTAT; LOCAL GOVERNMENT BODIES AND REGULATORY AUTHORITIES ... INTERNET: INTERNETWORLDSTATS; ITU; WORLD BANK; CIA WORLD FACTBOOK; EUROSTAT; LOCAL GOVERNMENT BODIES AND REGULATORY AUTHORITIES ...
Assessment of Body Composition Via Dual-energy X-ray Absorptiometry Bone Densitometry - Full Text View - ClinicalTrials.gov
ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier:. NCT02609191 Other Study ID Numbers:. LOCAL/2015/VB-01 2015-A00987-42 ( Other Identifier: RCB ... Device: Whole body exam using the Discovery A Device: First whole body exam using the Stratos DR Device: Second whole body ... Whole body exam using the Discovery A machine made by Hologic.. Device: First whole body exam using the Stratos DR First ... Whole body exam using the Discovery A machine made by Hologic.. Device: First whole body exam using the Stratos DR First ...
Transarterial Chemoembolization Versus Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy for Hepatocellular Carcinoma - Full Text View -...
Time to local recurrence [ Time Frame: 4 years ]. *Response rate [ Time Frame: 4 years ]. *Overall survival [ Time Frame: 4 ... Listing a study does not mean it has been evaluated by the U.S. Federal Government. Know the risks and potential benefits of ... Transarterial Chemoembolization Versus Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy for Hepatocellular Carcinoma (TRENDY). The safety ... Stereotactic body radiation therapy (SBRT) delivers a highly effective dose of irradiation to the tumor while maximally ...
Cults, religious sects are not a thing of the past
After NRIs suicide, Kerala govt plans to curb power of local body secretaries. The Indian Express ... Headless body found near Kamakhya Temple in Guwahati points to prevalence of human sacrifices at centre of tantricism. ... For instance, Rajneeshs personal secretary Ma Anand Sheela was charged and sentenced for attempting to kill US government ...
Conflict prevention and resolution | OSCE
... consultative bodies; and local self-government. The High Commissioner specifically reminds governments that everyone, including ... The Mission is being deployed following a request to the OSCE by Ukraines government and a consensus agreement by all 57 OSCE ... Every two years, the High Commissioner on National Minorities and the Government of the Netherlands organize the Max van der ... Capacity building for local actors aimed at reducing potential drivers and sources of conflict; ...
Cosmobeaute Vietnam 2014 - The 7th Vietnam International Exhibition & Conference on Cosmetics, Beauty, Hair & Spa | TSNN Trade...
Local Governments in China Prepare Privatization Policy - WSJ
83 articles published between 13 Sep 2010 and 19 Sep 2010 | The BMJ
Government confirms transfer of NHS computerisation to local bodies BMJ 2010; 341 :c4988; (Published 13 September 2010) ... Insurance industry mustnt blame price rises on reforms, says US government BMJ 2010; 341 :c5036; (Published 14 September 2010 ... Giant unions unite to stop government white papers NHS reforms BMJ 2010; 341 :c5035; (Published 13 September 2010) ...
Gold Business Card Benefits | AMEX Australia
For example a payment made to Local Government bodies processed through a payment aggregator may earn points at the government ... For example a payment made to Local Government bodies processed through a payment aggregator may earn points at the government ... For example a payment made to Local Government bodies processed through a payment aggregator may earn points at the government ... For example a payment made to Local Government bodies processed through a payment aggregator may earn points at the government ...
Police Body-Worn Cameras by Seth W. Stoughton :: SSRN
State & Local Government eJournal. Subscribe to this fee journal for more curated articles on this topic ... Keywords: police, body-worn camera, body worn camera, body-cam, body cam, BWC, policing ... are body cameras a good idea? My response is no doubt familiar to law students across the country: it depends. Body-worn ... Body-cameras, like any tool, should not be used when the goal itself it inappropriate or when the tool is ill-suited for the ...
Universities: Research:Written question - 68695 - UK Parliament
2017 Exhibitors - SPE Offshore Europe
Local & Government Bodies(28) * Management and Information(129) * Oil and Gas Operators(23) ... As one of the most prosperous regions in the UK, Aberdeen City Council are responsible for providing local government services ... The Press and Journal provides daily local, national & international news. Energy provides opinion, analysis and thought ...
Sri Lankan local elections, 2018 - Wikipedia
"Local government bodies to be dissolved on May 15". Ada Derana. Colombo, Sri Lanka. 9 May 2015. Retrieved 24 December 2017. ... "Local Government election on February 10". Ada Derana. Colombo, Sri Lanka. Retrieved 24 December 2017. "Local Government ... "Terms of local government bodies extended". Daily FT. Colombo, Sri Lanka. 30 March 2015. Retrieved 24 December 2017. Gammanpila ... "Term of Office of 23 Local Government Bodies including the CMC will not be Extended". Hiru News. 1 July 2016. Retrieved 24 ...
PLA 44: Local Government and Participation | International Institute for Environment and Development
What are the constraints faced by local government bodies?. *How can local government officials in both the North and the South ... While it is frequently national governments that formulate policy, it is usually local governments that are responsible for ... Overview: Local Governments - potentially the most important day to day real-world users of innovative participatory approaches ... This issue of PLA Notes looks at how local government agencies are using Participatory Learning and Action to address issues of ...
How do you use the Army's body fat calculator? | Reference.com
... go to an Army body fat calculator website such as Calculator.net or TheCalculator.co; enter in your age, gender, height, neck ... Where can you find a local U.S. Army National Guard Recruiting Office?. A: The closest location of a U.S. Army National Guard ... The maximum body fat percentage allowed for females ranges from 32 to 36 percent; for males, maximum body fat percentage is 26 ... The Army body fat calculator calculates body fat percentage using the U.S. Army Regulations of Standards of Medical Fitness ...
Girl 'Suffers Head Injury At Suffolk Museum'
Specialist Lawyers Welcome Victims Commissioner Report Into Government Compensation Body. Contact Our Press Office 0114 274 ... Cambridge Lawyers Support Local Art Charity For Second Consecutive Year. 24.01.2019. Glasgow Lawyers Give Backing To Teenage ... He explained: "Local authorities and other organisations have a duty to ensure that visitors to attractions are kept safe from ... Newbury Drop-In Centre Set To Benefit From Local Lawyers Fundraising Efforts. ...
2018AuthoritiesMunicipalitiesRuralStereotactic body radiation therapyORGANISATIONSCouncilsCollectApproachesOfficersAuthorityEntitiesRepresentativesPriorities2020Committee2019AustralianCentreAdvisoryServicesRisksStrengthenTerritory2016PolicySecretariatResearchPartnerships1997AccountabilityIndependentlyElectEnsureGrantsElectionPeopleLegislationRegionalResponsibleUrbanFundingPublic bodyCentral governmentUnionsInfrastructure
- About 493,742 voters have qualified from the Digamadulla electoral district to cast their votes in the forthcoming local government election - 2018, on the February 10, 2018. (dailynews.lk)
- The commission approved funding for the body cameras as part its 2018 budget. (ljworld.com)
- The Government had outlined ambitious reform plans both as part of its ongoing program with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and in Budget 2018 that is likely to be gridlocked by the latest development. (lankanewspapers.com)
- For local systems, it would create a collective leadership and provide local authorities with more freedom to generate and use resources as necessary, while it would improve physical, mental, emotional and economic health of the public, as well as increasing patient choice and confidence. (publictechnology.net)
- SMi are proud to present their inaugural event which aims to provide public, private and third sector organisations with an opportunity to discuss the recent economic and legislative changes which affect local government and authorities' efficiency savings targets. (smi-online.co.uk)
- He explained: "Local authorities and other organisations have a duty to ensure that visitors to attractions are kept safe from any potential harm, and this is of particular importance in the summer months when such sites are popular with many families. (irwinmitchell.com)
- It also includes agencies and government authorities under departmental administration which are engaged in the provision of public administration, defence, law enforcement, welfare, public education, and health. (abs.gov.au)
- On Monday, at the Local Government New Zealand conference in Nelson there was a call for the decision on whether fluoride should be added to the water supply to be made by the Director-General of Health, rather than local authorities. (nzherald.co.nz)
- the community: local authorities and persons or groups who concern themselves in the localities with rescue work, communications, transport, shelter and food supply. (nzdl.org)
- Mission objective was to identify main problems and mechanisms of functioning of authorities (both the central and lower level ones), civic groups, independent media, state controlling services, controlling services of the local authorities. (org.ua)
- A leaked memo sent to local authorities across England listed essential hospital items which are in high demand and even being stolen. (dailymail.co.uk)
- Following a dramatic increase in cases since mid-February, a government email, seen by The Sun , was sent with 'high importance' to local authorities, which include various public services such as the NHS and emergency services. (dailymail.co.uk)
- A new way around this is to legislate for our proposed 'dual lock' - devolve power over elements of skills, transport, inward investment and infrastructure spend to top tier local authorities, and give sign off over the money to LEPs. (leftfootforward.org)
- They can be used, for example, to send messages to local authorities. (fraunhofer.de)
- 8 This institutional sector covers the departments of the Commonwealth Government, state governments and local government municipalities. (abs.gov.au)
- Urban local bodies known Municipalities were in existence. (wikipedia.org)
- Notable legislative orders to Local Bodies by the centre-state governments include: Article 40 of Indian Constitution Madras Village Panchayat Act, 1950 Tamil Nadu District Municipalities (Amendment) Act, 1950 Tamil Nadu Panchayats Act, 1958 Tamil Nadu District Development Councils Act, 1958 Tamil Nadu Panchayats Act, 1994 (ratification to 73rd and 74th Amendment of the Constitution of India) Developmental administration is the main objective of these local bodies. (wikipedia.org)
- The membership is designed to represent the state legislative and executive branches, municipalities and other local interests, and the general public. (ct.gov)
- We would also like to thank the many local chief elected officials who responded to our request for information on joint ventures in their municipalities. (ct.gov)
- Aayog Member Bibek Debroy suggested that government should create local bodies officers cadre to meet the specific management needs of municipalities. (indiatimes.com)
- The BJP-led state government had given a go-ahead for merger of several rural body areas with the adjoining ULBs earlier this year. (hindustantimes.com)
- This expansion of ULBs will not only threaten the existence of panchayati bodies in the areas concerned, but will also make the agricultural land in rural belts adjoining towns vulnerable (to encroachment and blatant constructions). (hindustantimes.com)
- Neither the locals and the three-tier panchayati body leaders were taken into confidence before initiating such a move," said Naithani, pointing out how, till now, civic facilities had failed to improve in those rural areas that were included in the ULBs in the past. (hindustantimes.com)
- Department for Environment Food and Rural Affairs (DEFRA) - DEFRA is a UK Government Department whose principal role is to secure a healthy environment for all in which present and future generations can prosper. (cornish-mining.org.uk)
- They are effected by the means of Urban and Rural local bodies. (wikipedia.org)
- Elections are held to elect the representatives for local body council in respective urban and rural areas every five years. (wikipedia.org)
- Ministry of Municipal Administration and Rural Development, Government of Tamil Nadu is the state government governing body for local bodies which is headed by a Minister who is an elected member of the Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly. (wikipedia.org)
- Local bodies are categorised into two viz Urban Local Body and Rural Local Body. (wikipedia.org)
- There are also contrasting perceptions on research in rural and urban areas, hence patients in some rural community are more likely to participate in research conducted under local review board, and decline to participate in centralized research (Simek, Zamykalova, and Mesanyova, 2010). (essaysprofessors.com)
- The government should rather strengthen infrastructure in existing medical colleges and motivate new batch of doctors to serve in the rural areas," IMA General Secretary Dr K.K. Aggarwal said. (dailymail.co.uk)
Stereotactic body radiation therapy3
- This study will compare head to head in patients with hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) ineligible for surgery or radiofrequency ablation, the standard treatment arm, transarterial chemoembolization with drug-eluting beads (TACE-DEB), with the experimental arm, stereotactic body radiation therapy (SBRT). (clinicaltrials.gov)
- Stereotactic body radiation therapy (SBRT) delivers a highly effective dose of irradiation to the tumor while maximally avoiding dose delivery to surrounding healthy structures. (clinicaltrials.gov)
- This pilot phase I trial studies the side effects and best way to give stereotactic body radiation therapy and T- cell infusion in treating patients with metastatic kidney cancer. (clinicaltrials.gov)
- The three organisations welcomed the appointment of an Expert Board to advise the Government on how the funds can best be used to deliver real-life benefits for Australians. (heartfoundation.org.au)
- It spells out specific roles of the central and state governments, local bodies and civil society organisations. (dailymail.co.uk)
- We are continuing to work with local partners and sector organisations in their plans to manage the potential impacts of a COVID-19 outbreak and any implications for the delivery of public services. (dailymail.co.uk)
- But responsibility for fluoride is becoming a major toothache for indebted local councils. (nzherald.co.nz)
- The latter claim has been disproved by Otago University researchers, but when lobbyists present councils with declared risks as facts, how can local governments be sure of the safety of fluoride? (nzherald.co.nz)
- government bodies (ministries, local councils and their separate subdivisions, etc. (org.ua)
- Colloquially referred to as the "pohottuwa party" backed by former President Mahinda Rajapaksa, the SLPP secured about 222 Local Government bodies including municipals councils, urban councils and pradeshiya sabhas. (lankanewspapers.com)
- Essentially, the fear from central government about giving councils too much power is that they lack commercial expertise (misleading as this often is). (leftfootforward.org)
- This can be achieved by incentivising business rates pooling between councils, localising stamp duty on new build homes under £500,000, devolving funds to treble the number of University Technical Colleges, and passing down more transport funding as the Single Local Growth Fund swings into gear from 2015/16. (leftfootforward.org)
- Common state strategies to support farm-to-school programs include funding, changing procurement processes to ease purchase of local foods, creating connections to link schools and producers via websites and networking, establishing a state agency staff person who specifically works on a farm-to-school activities, and other approaches that aim to strengthen the relationship between agricultural producers and school systems. (ncsl.org)
- Provides local stakeholders in ten selected regions, including businesses, not-for-profits and local government agencies, with grants between $7,500 and $200,000 to trial local approaches to delivering employment related projects. (business.gov.au)
- For more than two years now, I have educated a variety of audiences about police BWCs, from state supreme court justices to practicing attorneys and from police executives to rank-and-file officers, and I have repeatedly been asked some variant of what appears to be a simple question: are body cameras a good idea? (ssrn.com)
- If combined with facial recognition or other technologies, thousands of police officers wearing body-worn cameras could record the words, deeds, and locations of much of the population at a given time, raising serious First and Fourth Amendment concerns. (eff.org)
- Officers wearing new body cams for the first time. (eff.org)
- The procedure of the creation of the bodies of local self- government, their authority and relation with state bodies shall be determined by the Organic Law. (wipo.int)
- The Statute applies to "governmental records" maintained by "public agencies" and "public bodies" A "public agency'' means 'any agency, authority, department, or office of the state or of any county, town, municipal corporation, school district, school administrative unit, chartered public school, or other political subdivision. (rcfp.org)
- With the state government looking to appoint a new Maharashtra Water Resources Regulatory Authority (MWRRA), the topmost position for the body is up for grabs. (hindustantimes.com)
- Once formed, regional districts are bodies of government with the direct authority to make decisions on sewer construction or repair, connection requirements, financing, user rates and fees. (in.gov)
- These activities are primarily financed by taxation and are carried out by entities in the general government sector. (abs.gov.au)
- The Australian system of Government Finance Statistics (GFS) , which is used to derive the statistics presented here, is designed to provide statistical information on public sector entities in Australia classified in a uniform and systematic way. (abs.gov.au)
- 7 The principal function of General Government entities is to provide non-market goods and services (e.g. roads, hospitals, libraries) primarily financed by taxes, to regulate and influence economic activity, to maintain law and order, and to redistribute income by means of transfer payments. (abs.gov.au)
- A local food system encompasses the various entities (i.e. producers, processors, distributors, sellers and consumers) involved in bringing food from the field to the table. (ncsl.org)
- District Disaster Management Committees (DDMCs) and Sector Disaster Management Committee (SDMCs) form the local structures of the framework at the district and sector levels respectively (District and Sector are Rwanda Local Decentralized Entities). (preventionweb.net)
- Representatives of 60 villages under the banner of "Save Village Committee" protesting in front of the Dehradun Municipal Corporation against the proposed inclusion of the villages within the city civic body. (hindustantimes.com)
- He, however, added that at most places, the protests were "politically motivated" by local elected representatives who feared losing their seats in polls. (hindustantimes.com)
- In Dehradun alone, representatives of 60 villages that were proposed to be included in the Dehradun municipal corporation had come together to form a 'save village committee' in June and protested for days against their proposed inclusion in the Doon civic body. (hindustantimes.com)
- Your employment facilitator will help guide you through the RDA assessment process to ensure your project is aligned to local employment priorities, and connect you with an employment services provider if needed. (business.gov.au)
- The RDA committee will score your proposal out of 30, taking into account how the project aligns with local employment priorities. (business.gov.au)
- The importance of commissioning for outcomes, covering the 2020 PST Research project on this and why and how government should move to commissioning outcomes. (smi-online.co.uk)
- 1. To Develop and implement sound DRR policies through effective disaster risk reduction , and management strategies and contribute to poverty reduction and sustainable development, particularly among the most vulnerable communities as outlined in the country's Vision 2020, the Economic Development and Poverty Reduction Strategies (EDPRS) as well as in the 7 years Government Programme (2010-2017). (preventionweb.net)
- The Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) High Committee to Evaluate and Respond to International Reports reviewed charges of Peshmerga abuse, largely against IDPs, and exculpated them in public reports and commentaries. (state.gov)
- Before you apply, you must submit information about your project to your local RDA committee using the RDA project proposal template under Key documents. (business.gov.au)
- It may be recalled that the state government has carried out expansion of around 42 ULBs by merging nearby villages into their municipal limits, triggering angry protests in many parts of the state, primarily because the five-year tenure of all panchayati raj institutions of Uttarakhand (except in Haridwar district) is scheduled to end in 2019. (hindustantimes.com)
- In this file photo from July 3, 2019, a Phoenix police officer reaches for an Axon Body 2 body camera. (ljworld.com)
- Merchants classified as 'government' include the Australian Taxation Office, the Australian Postal Corporation, Federal/State and Local government bodies. (americanexpress.com)
- Minister Hunt has strongly supported many new diabetes initiatives and we thank him and the Australian Government for this new Medical Research Future Fund initiative. (heartfoundation.org.au)
- On behalf of the 122,000 Australian children and adults with type 1 diabetes, we thank Minister Hunt and the Australian Government for establishing this program. (heartfoundation.org.au)
- It would also speed up the deregulation of regulation and performance management of local services, drive investment in capacity building and workforce training and establish simpler data-sharing rules at all levels. (publictechnology.net)
- As one of the most prosperous regions in the UK, Aberdeen City Council are responsible for providing local government services whilst ensuring the cit. (offshore-europe.co.uk)
- 1 The main functions of government are the provision of non-market services, the regulation of economic and social conditions, and the redistribution of income between sections of the community. (abs.gov.au)
- In addition to this core activity, governments can also own or control enterprises that sell goods or services to the public and which operate largely on a market basis (public non-financial corporations) or engage in financial intermediation (public financial corporations). (abs.gov.au)
- 9 Unincorporated government enterprises which provide goods and services to their governments and to the public at prices that are not economically significant are also included in this sector. (abs.gov.au)
- Many police departments use body-worn cameras made by Axon (formerly Taser), which provides free cameras and sells data storage services. (eff.org)
- Some institutions would seek the services of Central IRBs to supplement their often overburdened local boards. (essaysprofessors.com)
- Solutions that already exist are being developed further to meet the requirements of government administration and the relevant public sector staff are being assisted in the technical implementation of these new services. (fraunhofer.de)
- As well as campaigning to stop workers from being exposed to risks, the body also regularly calls for more support to be provided to families who have been devastated by the consequences of avoidable work-related incidents. (irwinmitchell.com)
- As the Ontario Government announces the gradual reopening of our economy and we are slowly getting closer and closer to reopening our local businesses, many of you are assessing the potential risks of spreading COVID-19 in your businesses as you are preparing to reopen. (constantcontact.com)
- After the creation of appropriate conditions and formation of the bodies of local self-government throughout the whole territory of Georgia two chambers shall be set up within the Parliament of Georgia: the Council of Republic and the Senate. (wipo.int)
- Government forces successfully fought to liberate territory taken earlier by ISIS, including Mosul, while ISIS sought to demonstrate its viability through targeted attacks. (state.gov)
- 10. Research bodies and policy forming unit. (mindmeister.com)
- The latter half of the paper is dedicated to a critical examination of the practical limitations and policy considerations that will ultimately determine whether body-worn cameras can live up to the hype. (ssrn.com)
- 3 GFS enables policy makers and users to analyse the financial operations and financial position of the public sector at either the level of a specific government, institutional sector or set of transactions. (abs.gov.au)
- State legislatures continue to take an active interest in policy strategies that support local and regional food systems and increase access to local food options. (ncsl.org)
- State lawmakers consider procurement policies, food hubs and statewide programs as just a few of the policy options to support local food systems. (ncsl.org)
- City leaders will soon review the Lawrence Police Department's draft policy for body cameras, which includes details on how the cameras and the footage they record will be used and handled. (ljworld.com)
- As part of its meeting Tuesday, the Lawrence City Commission will receive a presentation from the police department on the new body camera program and the draft policy. (ljworld.com)
- and (4) initiate policy development and make recommendations to all levels of government. (ct.gov)
- Based on this review, the group could offer suggestions for government, academic, and private sector research efforts. (cdc.gov)
- Central review would be more effective and efficient in protecting human research participants, reduces the burdens on local IRBs, brings expertise not available at local IRBs and eliminates duplication of efforts. (essaysprofessors.com)
- The roles of local and central review boards in protecting human subjects are not equivalent, and local IRBs is better than centralized IRBs in protecting human subjects involved in biomedical and behavioral research. (essaysprofessors.com)
- Although centralized IRBs system is s good idea, community attitudes and local research context needs to be checked. (essaysprofessors.com)
- There is need to acknowledge differences between communities and this could be well reflected in the research using local IRBs. (essaysprofessors.com)
- Local IRBs have the local knowledge of the research subjects. (essaysprofessors.com)
- A local IRB may know some unstated details about a protocol, for instance about the institution that could yield the correct participants for the research. (essaysprofessors.com)
- Fraunhofer research scientists have developed individual solutions to facilitate rapid contact with government institutions. (fraunhofer.de)
- Fraunhofer FOKUS's Government Mashups research project is putting the technology at the public sector's disposal. (fraunhofer.de)
- The purpose of this chapter is to ensure both the greatest possible public access to the actions, discussions and records of all public bodies, and their accountability to the people. (rcfp.org)
- Unlike many other forms of police technology, body-worn cameras can serve both a law enforcement and a public accountability function. (eff.org)
- The federal government must ensure that medical specialists with experience in contagious viruses must be involved in the decision-making process. (com.pk)
- Sania said that the government was ensuring for no disruption and smooth flow of transportation of goods in order to ensure availability of essential commodities to the people. (com.pk)
- To Monitor debtors realization & ensure timely collection of dues both local & international. (oil-offshore-marine.com)
- From then, there came many legislation to ensure effective system of Local governance in Tamil Nadu. (wikipedia.org)
- The urban local bodies acts as platform between the people in the urban areas and the administration. (wikipedia.org)
- Body cameras worn by police can be useful for documenting police misconduct and use of force, but footage can also be used to surveil both people that police interact with and third parties who might not even realize they are being filmed. (eff.org)
- Since body-worn camera footage collects video and audio of people, images of their faces can be digitized and used for facial recognition. (eff.org)
- One local resident, Akpan Imon, said at least 18 people were killed. (gulf-times.com)
- The Government said on Wednesday the death toll of 95 first reported by the village chief had mistakenly combined the numbers of dead and of people missing . (abc.net.au)
- In its latest statement, the government said six people had been detained in relation to the Sobane Da killings. (abc.net.au)
- Mr Guindo said people wounded in the attack had been taken to a local hospital, but had no information on the number of casualties. (abc.net.au)
- BlackRock is trusted to manage more money than any other investment manager in the world, helping millions of people and the world's biggest institutions and governments reach their investing goals. (blackrock.com)
- If we want people in work paying tax receipts that fund public goods, we need to better align local supply and demand. (leftfootforward.org)
- The Infrastructure, Transport, Regional Development and Local Government portfolio, in addition to the Department of Infrastructure, Transport, Regional Development and Local Government, includes the following bodies. (infrastructure.gov.au)
- A regional district is a form of government that functions solely to handle drinking water, solid waste (trash), or wastewater infrastructure needs. (in.gov)
- It was written by 'Red Control' - the emergencies division in the Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government (MHCLG) who is responsible for supporting communities responding to emergencies, such as flooding. (dailymail.co.uk)
- And thirdly, and this is where it gets a little techy, there is an opportunity to embed responsible capitalism through what we term a 'dual lock' over local economic spend. (leftfootforward.org)
- Urban development minister Madan Kaushik said that the process of bringing about changes in local body areas had been rolled out only after following the due procedure. (hindustantimes.com)
- Depending on the population and income of the urban local bodies, they are further classified into three categories. (wikipedia.org)
- He was of the view that the individuals and household take this decision to move to urban areas, but the government has to create opportunities for them. (indiatimes.com)
- Funding bodies provided £6.1 billion of this income, while tuition fees and education contracts contributed £13.7 billion. (hesa.ac.uk)
- Last month, it pumped another S$50 million (US$39.9 million) to fill the gap in early-stage funding which local startups face the most difficulty securing. (zdnet.com)
- Environment Agency - The Environment Agency are the leading public body for protecting and improving the environment and air, land and water quality in England and Wales. (cornish-mining.org.uk)
- When a public body receives a claim form for judicial review, the first step is to consider whether the claim has been brought in time. (lexisnexis.co.uk)
- The answer is simple - central government has already declared it so. (nzherald.co.nz)
- While rolling out several new policies and programmes for the common man, the central government has disappointed few, heartened some, and shown a ray of hope to others. (dailymail.co.uk)
- The UWSS Act says that the 10 Schemes included in Schedule 1 of the Act shall be deemed to be welfare schemes formulated by the Central Government. (indiatogether.org)
- From 2015/16 they will handle £2bn of additional central government money, and have a key role in determining where hundreds of millions of pounds of EU money is spent. (leftfootforward.org)