Rubber: A high-molecular-weight polymeric elastomer derived from the milk juice (LATEX) of HEVEA brasiliensis and other trees and plants. It is a substance that can be stretched at room temperature to at least twice its original length and after releasing the stress, retract rapidly, and recover its original dimensions fully.Hevea: A plant genus of the family EUPHORBIACEAE, order Euphorbiales, subclass Rosidae. Commercial natural RUBBER is mainly obtained from Hevea brasiliensis but also from some other plants.Rubber Dams: Sheets of latex rubber punched and placed over the teeth during dental procedures to isolate the field of operation from the rest of the oral cavity (Jablonski; Illustrated Dictionary of Dentistry, 1982). Rubber dams are useful in preventing the swallowing of instruments or restorations during dental work.Latex: A milky, product excreted from the latex canals of a variety of plant species that contain cauotchouc. Latex is composed of 25-35% caoutchouc, 60-75% water, 2% protein, 2% resin, 1.5% sugar & 1% ash. RUBBER is made by the removal of water from latex.(From Concise Encyclopedia Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, 3rd ed). Hevein proteins are responsible for LATEX HYPERSENSITIVITY. Latexes are used as inert vehicles to carry antibodies or antigens in LATEX FIXATION TESTS.Silicone Elastomers: Polymers of silicone that are formed by crosslinking and treatment with amorphous silica to increase strength. They have properties similar to vulcanized natural rubber, in that they stretch under tension, retract rapidly, and fully recover to their original dimensions upon release. They are used in the encapsulation of surgical membranes and implants.Latex Hypersensitivity: Allergic reaction to products containing processed natural rubber latex such as rubber gloves, condoms, catheters, dental dams, balloons, and sporting equipment. Both T-cell mediated (HYPERSENSITIVITY, DELAYED) and IgE antibody-mediated (HYPERSENSITIVITY, IMMEDIATE) allergic responses are possible. Delayed hypersensitivity results from exposure to antioxidants present in the rubber; immediate hypersensitivity results from exposure to a latex protein.Taraxacum: A plant genus of the family ASTERACEAE. Members contain chicoric and chlorogenic acids and germacrane- and eudesmane-type SESQUITERPENES.Gloves, Protective: Coverings for the hands, usually with separations for the fingers, made of various materials, for protection against infections, toxic substances, extremes of hot and cold, radiations, water immersion, etc. The gloves may be worn by patients, care givers, housewives, laboratory and industrial workers, police, etc.Hemiterpenes: The five-carbon building blocks of TERPENES that derive from MEVALONIC ACID or deoxyxylulose phosphate.Hemorrhoids: Swollen veins in the lower part of the RECTUM or ANUS. Hemorrhoids can be inside the anus (internal), under the skin around the anus (external), or protruding from inside to outside of the anus. People with hemorrhoids may or may not exhibit symptoms which include bleeding, itching, and pain.Euphorbiaceae: The spurge family of flowering plants, in the order Euphorbiales, contains some 7,500 species in 275 genera. The family consists of annual and perennial herbs and woody shrubs or trees.Dimethylallyltranstransferase: An enzyme that, in the pathway of cholesterol biosynthesis, catalyzes the condensation of isopentenyl pyrophosphate and dimethylallylpyrophosphate to yield pyrophosphate and geranylpyrophosphate. The enzyme then catalyzes the condensation of the latter compound with another molecule of isopentenyl pyrophosphate to yield pyrophosphate and farnesylpyrophosphate. EC 22.214.171.124.Nevus, Blue: Usually a benign tumor, that commonly presents as a solitary blue nodule with spindled MELANOCYTES covered by smooth SKIN. Several variants have been identified, one variant being malignant. The blue color is caused by large, densely packed melanocytes deep in the DERMIS of the nevus. In CHILDREN, they usually occur on the BUTTOCKS and LUMBOSACRAL REGION and are referred to as cellular blue nevi. Malignant blue nevi are more commonly found on the SCALP.Chemical Industry: The aggregate enterprise of manufacturing and technically producing chemicals. (From Random House Unabridged Dictionary, 2d ed)Illusions: The misinterpretation of a real external, sensory experience.Gloves, Surgical: Gloves, usually rubber, worn by surgeons, examining physicians, dentists, and other health personnel for the mutual protection of personnel and patient.Physicians: Individuals licensed to practice medicine.Medical Staff, Hospital: Professional medical personnel approved to provide care to patients in a hospital.Parents: Persons functioning as natural, adoptive, or substitute parents. The heading includes the concept of parenthood as well as preparation for becoming a parent.Physician-Patient Relations: The interactions between physician and patient.Attitude of Health Personnel: Attitudes of personnel toward their patients, other professionals, toward the medical care system, etc.Family Practice: A medical specialty concerned with the provision of continuing, comprehensive primary health care for the entire family.Questionnaires: Predetermined sets of questions used to collect data - clinical data, social status, occupational group, etc. The term is often applied to a self-completed survey instrument.Blogging: Using an INTERNET based personal journal which may consist of reflections, comments, and often hyperlinks.Halogens: A family of nonmetallic, generally electronegative, elements that form group 17 (formerly group VIIa) of the periodic table.Posture: The position or attitude of the body.Saints: Persons officially recognized or acknowledged as pre-eminent for consecration, holiness, and piety, especially through canonization by a branch of the Christian church. (From Webster, 3d ed)Educational Technology: Systematic identification, development, organization, or utilization of educational resources and the management of these processes. It is occasionally used also in a more limited sense to describe the use of equipment-oriented techniques or audiovisual aids in educational settings. (Thesaurus of ERIC Descriptors, December 1993, p132)Curing Lights, Dental: Light sources used to activate polymerization of light-cured DENTAL CEMENTS and DENTAL RESINS. Degree of cure and bond strength depends on exposure time, wavelength, and intensity of the curing light.Health Promotion: Encouraging consumer behaviors most likely to optimize health potentials (physical and psychosocial) through health information, preventive programs, and access to medical care.ShorthandIllinoisAutomobiles: A usually four-wheeled automotive vehicle designed for passenger transportation and commonly propelled by an internal-combustion engine using a volatile fuel. (Webster, 1973)Bulimia: Eating an excess amount of food in a short period of time, as seen in the disorder of BULIMIA NERVOSA. It is caused by an abnormal craving for food, or insatiable hunger also known as "ox hunger".Automobile Driving: The effect of environmental or physiological factors on the driver and driving ability. Included are driving fatigue, and the effect of drugs, disease, and physical disabilities on driving.Disasters: Calamities producing great damage, loss of life, and distress. They include results of natural phenomena and man-made phenomena. Normal conditions of existence are disrupted and the level of impact exceeds the capacity of the hazard-affected community.Postal Service: The functions and activities carried out by the U.S. Postal Service, foreign postal services, and private postal services such as Federal Express.Cellular Phone: Analog or digital communications device in which the user has a wireless connection from a telephone to a nearby transmitter. It is termed cellular because the service area is divided into multiple "cells." As the user moves from one cell area to another, the call is transferred to the local transmitter.Television: The transmission and reproduction of transient images of fixed or moving objects. An electronic system of transmitting such images together with sound over a wire or through space by apparatus that converts light and sound into electrical waves and reconverts them into visible light rays and audible sound. (From Webster, 3rd ed)Tooth Wear: Loss of the tooth substance by chemical or mechanical processesTime: The dimension of the physical universe which, at a given place, orders the sequence of events. (McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Scientific and Technical Terms, 6th ed)Mobile Applications: Computer programs or software installed on mobile electronic devices which support a wide range of functions and uses which include television, telephone, video, music, word processing, and Internet service.Videotape Recording: Recording of visual and sometimes sound signals on magnetic tape.Computers, Handheld: A type of MICROCOMPUTER, sometimes called a personal digital assistant, that is very small and portable and fitting in a hand. They are convenient to use in clinical and other field situations for quick data management. They usually require docking with MICROCOMPUTERS for updates.Cosmetics: Substances intended to be applied to the human body for cleansing, beautifying, promoting attractiveness, or altering the appearance without affecting the body's structure or functions. Included in this definition are skin creams, lotions, perfumes, lipsticks, fingernail polishes, eye and facial makeup preparations, permanent waves, hair colors, toothpastes, and deodorants, as well as any material intended for use as a component of a cosmetic product. (U.S. Food & Drug Administration Center for Food Safety & Applied Nutrition Office of Cosmetics Fact Sheet (web page) Feb 1995)Nails: The thin, horny plates that cover the dorsal surfaces of the distal phalanges of the fingers and toes of primates.Hand: The distal part of the arm beyond the wrist in humans and primates, that includes the palm, fingers, and thumb.Nail Diseases: Diseases of the nail plate and tissues surrounding it. The concept is limited to primates.PolandWater: A clear, odorless, tasteless liquid that is essential for most animal and plant life and is an excellent solvent for many substances. The chemical formula is hydrogen oxide (H2O). (McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Scientific and Technical Terms, 4th ed)Bone Nails: Rods of bone, metal, or other material used for fixation of the fragments or ends of fractured bones.
For this reason rubber dam is often advocated for placement, though this can bring its own difficulties. In the majority of ... cases, with good four handed dentistry, rubber dam is not required and does not improve success. The resin-retained bridge is ... The resin-retained bridge is a good treatment option for many missing teeth as it is relatively cheap when compared to ... As with any dentistry, good oral hygiene is paramount for success. One major advantage of the resin-retained bridge over a ...
... rather than springs or solid rubber. This gives notably good isolation from handling noise, one reason for its being a popular ... The capsule, a readily replaceable component, is surrounded by a soft rubber balloon, ...
... has good reason (target shooting, hunting, collection). Gun owners are required by Order to renew their licenses and ... journalists and some other may own trauma pistols that fire rubber bullets. Concealed carry licenses are available, but are not ... Failure to comply will result in revocation as well as confiscation of guns. Limited categories of citizens like People's ...
Silicones also exhibit good chemical resistance and high-temperature resistance (205 °C, 400 °F and higher). For this reason, ... and ageing resistance RTV silicone rubber has excellent release properties compared to mold rubbers, which is especially an ... Good characteristics of easy operation Light viscosity and good flow-ability Low shrinkage Favorable tension No deformation ... RTV silicone rubber can be used to cast materials including wax, gypsum, low melt alloys/metals and urethane, epoxy or ...
This is the reason that the government has to impose import restrictions. Moreover, whenever the harvest is good, farmers ... But this may be true as far as agricultural sector is concerned but they are not unorganised in coffee, tea, rubber and ...
A handgun, model Walther PPK 7.65, which was the official pistol of one of the secret service officers, as well as a rubber ... Debus' conditions of detention were aggravated "for security reasons". The secret service had planted escape tools into Debus' ...
Formerly they were usually shod with hobnails and heel- and toe-plates, but now can usually be seen with a thick rubber sole, ... Boots that are particularly old and well worn, or a similarly tough item are referred to as being tough and strong with the ... and for reasons of style and fashion. In some cases, the wearing of boots may be required by laws or regulations, such as the ... Traditionally made of leather or rubber, modern boots are made from a variety of materials. Boots are worn both for their ...
The residents have been awarded land plots to plant rubber. Kundang Estate was the biggest rubber plantation estate in Kundang ... One of the reason is, the type of papaya planted there is from ordinary genes. It makes the selling prices low. Added with the ... According to oral stories, there is a hundred year old well in Kundang Old Town. But due to low pressure water, water rationing ... In the 1980s, the decline of tin mining and rubber makes Kundang deserted again. To find new sources of living, residents had ...
... well distributed rainfall pattern of Kanjirapally is the primary reason for the phenomenon of high yield of latex from Rubber ... Rubber plantations are a major source of income for the local population. Part of the Syrian Christian belt, the place has a ... The Nainaru Mosque attracts Muslims from the town as well as the surrounding areas to offer their prayers. The K. K. Road (NH ... particularly Rubber. Since the early 1980s, Kanjirapally has won a special place in the hearts of Keralites, through scores of ...
Playing the first singles rubber against World No 41 Jürgen Melzer, he lost in 4 sets. He played the final rubber against ... As well at Wimbledon. He drew strong opponents in all three ATP events. At Queens he took World number 33 Dmitry Tursunov to a ... He was scheduled thereafter to play in a futures event in Greece but, for the same reasons, stated he was unable to do so. ... He said my intensity wasn't good enough and that hurt a lot because I've been trying to give it my best shot for the last eight ...
There were a few Indians as well. The reason for Hakka being the majority of the Chinese population is that most of the Hokkien ... After 1920, it was mostly known for its rubber plantations. The island was once home to 5000 inhabitants, the last of which ...
... as well as seriously assaulting them for no good reason while in their custody". One group of paratroopers took up position at ... The soldiers fired rubber bullets, CS gas and water cannon to try to disperse the rioters. Such clashes between soldiers and ... Other protesters were injured by rubber bullets or batons, and two were run down by army vehicles. The march had been organised ... When some protesters threw stones and tried to go around the barbed wire, paratroopers drove them back by firing rubber bullets ...
Rubber vine prefers areas where annual rainfall is between 400 and 1,400 millimetres (16 and 55 in), and is well adapted to a ... For this reason, rubber vine thrives on (and requires) the extreme variability of rainfall and streamflow characteristic of ... Rubber vine is also extremely toxic to all livestock: less than 10 grams of rubber vine leaves can kill a 400 kilogram horse ... It is usual to find both mature and immature fruit on rubber vine at any one time. Rubber vine seeds are dispersed by winds and ...
The society went underground, disguising members' identities with rubber noses and wigs. For some unknown reason, the Brothers ... Currently the society is in the good graces of the Baylor Administration. Key figures in the NoZe Brotherhood include the Lorde ...
For this reason, in Washington, D.C. cars on some lines converted to overhead wire on leaving the city center, a worker in a " ... The return of each traction motor, as well as each wagon, is effected by one contact shoe each that slide on top of each one of ... However, elastomeric rubber pads placed between the rails and chairs can now solve part of the problem by insulating the ... The reasons may include electric trains being seen as more modern and attractive to ride, faster and smoother service, and the ...
The T-26 entered active service for the Red Army (RKKA) in 1932; it was used in many conflicts of the 1930s as well as during ... A tank suspension (for each side) consisted of two bogies, four rubber-covered return rollers, a track driving wheel and a ... Many tanks broke down for technical reasons and lack of spare parts. As the war progressed and Germany's lighter tanks were ... Later, it was planned to replace these hulls with ones built of armour plate as well as to mount engines of better quality. The ...
... sulfate is used as an insoluble additive to oil well drilling fluid, as well as in a purer form, as X-ray radiocontrast ... Anyone who works with the metal should wear pre-cleaned non-sparking shoes, flame-resistant rubber clothes, rubber gloves, ... 4.5 g·cm−3 (and thus opacity to X-rays). For this reason it is used as a radiocontrast agent in X-ray imaging of the digestive ... Barium has a medium specific weight and good electrical conductivity. Ultrapure barium is very difficult to prepare, and ...
Starting in the second chapter, Engel realizes that the good reporting will be moving around the middle east, with the next ... and the Palestinians having funerals for the dead which led to more reason to rebel. The cycle went on and on. The Palestinians ... the soldiers firing at first rubber bullets, but then actual ammunition, ... The Israelis did not treat the Palestinians well, which led to Intifadas, Arabic for uprising. The Second Intifada included a ...
The park subsequently closed for good at the end of the 1989 season for unknown reasons. Neglected and abandoned since, the ... When the two main slides first began operation, people slid down in groups of up to eight people at a time on rubber mats. The ... The slides were also unique in that they were lined with a blue rubber foam material which would prevent injuries from contacts ... the rubber foam lining has peeled off the slide walls and now lies jumbled in the slides, the slide walls are covered with ...
... and shoes with enormously thick rubber soles.' The reason for the thick soles, this engineer explained to Ferrari, was because ... good only for scrap or a museum' (and moreover, killed its test driver). "With sleek, oiled hair and smart clothes that he wore ... But in this respect, Ricart had too every reason to feel proud: the Pegaso Diesel and Z-207 trucks, the Z-403 and Z-404 coaches ... It said a good deal more for Wilfredo Ricart's sense of humour than Enzo Ferrari's that he was taken seriously. Even Vittorio ...
For whatever reason, many expatriates who worked out of state or out of country all their working life come back to Neendoor at ... In terms of pure currency in-flow, money sent by ex-pats play a huge role (Middle East, USA, UK, Australia etc.) . Rubber is ... Up until the late 1970s, rice was a major cash crop as well. However, in the last several decades, the local economy has ... Neendoor's has been home to several well-known individuals. The automobile population has grown exponentially since early 2000s ...
In a rubber wetsuit this does not work well for a number of reasons, the main one being that punching holes straight through ... both manufactured from natural rubber lined with stockinet. Originally, wetsuits were made only with raw sheets of foam-rubber ... This is one reason why drysuits may be preferable for some applications. A wetsuit is normally specified in terms of its ... Now the foam-rubber was sandwiched between two protective fabric outer layers, greatly increasing the tear-resistance of the ...
The Rubber) "Ulubieńcy kobiet" (Women's Favourites) "Będę grzeczny" (I'll Be Good) "Zwycięzcy" (The Winners) "Brzydzę się tobą ... " "Dziesięć powodów" (Ten Reasons for) "Guma" ( ...
... often limiting themselves to rubber-stamp decisions. Board members typically rewarded themselves with well-paid positions, ... The reasons why the cajas imploded can be traced back to a 1985 act which altered the composition of the governing bodies by ... though there were loose references to an expectation that capital would be raised as the well-off supplied financial resources ... was part of a change in government policy looking for greater intervention in the business of Spanish savings banks as well as ...
For that reason, a draw cut or glancing blow would have no effect, while a solid blow would. (Mail protects well against a ... Some Fencing Melees allow some firearm simulation (rubber band guns) as well. This activity is not universally accepted within ... A combatant is on his or her own honor to "call" a "good shot", feigning its effect. For example, a good blow to the arm ... The stated reason was that the appearance of firearms signaled the downfall of chivalric combat, which the SCA attempts to ...
The underlying reason includes evolutionary adaptation of large mammals to humans as well as greater pest pressure on human ... "The bird communities of oil palm and rubber plantations in Thailand" (PDF). The Royal Society for the Protection of Birds (RSPB ... The primary reasons for this are human hunting and habitat loss from early aridification, both of which persist and threaten ... As well as habitat loss, introduced predators and pollution, Chytridiomycosis, a fungal infection accidentally spread by human ...
Its a funny part of the exam, but theres a good reason for it. This tests how well your nerves are carrying messages in your ... Bop you with a rubber hammer: This is when the doctor taps your knee and your leg swings up without you doing anything. ... These visits happen when youre feeling fine and are sometimes called "well-child" visits because youre well. Get it? ... The otoscope lets the doctor get a good look at yours and the light helps spot any problems, like fluid in your ear that could ...
Its a funny part of the exam, but theres a good reason for it. This tests how well your nerves are carrying messages in your ... Bop you with a rubber hammer: This is when the doctor taps your knee and your leg swings up without you doing anything. ... These visits happen when youre feeling fine and are sometimes called "well-child" visits because youre well. Get it? ... The otoscope lets the doctor get a good look at yours and the light helps spot any problems, like fluid in your ear that could ...
get a good grip on a male-bot fake prostate. make sure to note, if its gained or its lost weight. call it a peni$ dont ... snaps rubber glove*. Mornin, Sioux. Now what can I do for ya? ... THERE ARE MANY REASONS WHY THIS BLOG COULD NOT BE A DOCTOR Here ... Well, ddd, this thread does deal with royal pains of a sort. You might have a chance at getting in via the back door, as it ... Well, I always seem to go in for my gynecological exam at the same time the doctors office has an intern in for , um, er.... ...
Reason for leaving: Better prospects * Been involved with the commissioning as well. * Job functions were the same as described ... Synthetic Rubber (De-Hexaniser, Isoprene Separation, Catalyst Preparation, Liquid Reactors, Steam stripper) Jan. 1984 Dec. 1989 ... Reason for leaving: Economic Reasons. Responsible to the production Superintendent for the Professional Supply of Process ... I work well as a member of any team, and in leading my shift I have managed to change the way in which my team members viewed ...
Morton popped the top on a Coke can, took a sip, and let out a sigh like it was a good year for that batch of syrup. He said, " ... I reached into my pocket and took out two foam-rubber rabbits, each about the size of a quarter. I had Ed squeeze the rabbits ... Its incredibly trite, though for some bizarre reason its amazed children for hundreds of years. Ah. Got it. ... Ed said, "Good one!" When youre older, youll have a whole different take on that trick, I thought. Max said, "Do another one ...
Open Access journal that publishes original research articles as well as review articles on all aspects of shock and vibration ... This is the reason why HDB has amplitude-variant dynamic performances. This conclusion matches well the experimental results ... The dynamic force transmitted to the outer sleeve by the rubber and hydraulic paths is Accordingly, the transfer function can ... is the complex stiffness of the main rubber and is the damping ratio of the main rubber. and are the volumetric compliances of ...
I have used the rubber backs, regular backs. Last weekend I bought small hoops hoping she couldnt get them out. Well she did. ... For some reason she is taking them out. I have lost quite a few sets. Luckily not expensive ones, but I do not want them to ... Well the doctors had said that by the end of the week she would be able to have her old eating habbits back- well still waiting ... Is is too early for that concern? Do you guys think she is doing well? Do I need to take her to Ped. or should I wait for her ...
It signaled a well-reasoned preferential option for China.. In his speech, Kadirgamar went on to say that with regard to Human ... The rubber-rice pact of 1951 has been referred to. In more recent times Sri Lanka has in a modest way been of assistance to ... Part of the reason was of course India, but that isnt the whole story or even the most fundamental part of it. The proof is ... It is good for a relationship when both countries are able to contribute something towards sustaining and enhancing it. Sri ...
GP J.D. on rubber. Good. CORN PICKERS J.D. 226. Hook-up for A. J.D. 101. Hook-up for A or B, Oliver Pull Type on rubber. !New ... Good price. Good reason for selling- Will consider trade-in. Phone I00X Bush- neU. sedan, hydramatic. tinted glass, whitewall ... Extra good se- s 1939 DeSoto curity. Write Box 634. c/o Register-j and good Mail Automobile Dealers-13 CHISMAN AUTO SALES \ ... Wagon $1295 Very clean, heater, fog- lights, good rubber. 50 Chevrolet 2-Door _$ Black Styleline, low mileage, extra nice. 49 ...
Pores exist for good reason. They provide your skin with access to sweat glands, sebaceous (oil) glands and hair follicles. ... Imagine a pore as a small, flexible rubber bowl. Now imagine that the sun acts as a direct heat source that softens the edges ... If your parents had large pores, you will likely have them as well. However, your lifestyle (i.e., sun exposure) plays a key ... A question I received recently to my HealthCentral email account gives you a good sense of how strongly we equate ageless skin ...
Learn the 7 reasons that successful people still wear timepieces. ... There are several good reasons to keep wearing a watch in the ... Tip: A good rule of thumb is to wear watches with a metal body with suits and dress clothes. Leave the plastic and rubber ... 7 Reasons Why People Who Draw Mind Maps Are More Hireable No One Told You the Book List for Improving Leadership Skills? I Will ... 7 Reasons Why People Who Draw Mind Maps Are More Hireable No One Told You the Book List for Improving Leadership Skills? I Will ...
Why is it a good idea to wear rubber gloves when washing dishes?. A: A common reason people wear rubber gloves while doing ... It is important to apply the nail polish remover in a well-ventilated area and choose a remover that uses acetone as an active ... Soaking a cotton ball in the nail polish remover and rubbing it against the caulk until it begins to loosen is a good strategy ...
Well priced on Amazon. Only glitch is the dropper doesnt fit in its rubber tip very well. But the inconvenience is minor, not ... And of course, fish oil is good as an anti-inflammatory as well, which is the second reason my vet recommended it. My cat has a ... 5.0 out of 5 starsGood for my cat and dog.. My cat and dog both love this taste and my cat has less vomiting.. Published 12 ... As a back up I kept Royal Canin kidney diet dry food out as well for grazing. (These kidney cats tend to become very finicky ...
As well as beeing a popular military rifle, this gun has also seen videspread use in the police and civilian vers... ... Bad news first, I found the reason to my erratic shots:. The hopup rubber is torn apart! When I took it apart, the rubber was ... Good news its a cheap part to fix, and if im even more lucky, Keith over at Rsov can send me a replacement asap! ... The rubber on the buttstock is also a bit loose, and could benefit from a bit of glue. It says "Bell Works" on the rubberend. ( ...
Good weaning and yeariing weights. REason- ably priced. HI View Angus, Richard Hemmy & Sons. (785)488-2130 John evenings. 785- ... EASY-GO 4 wheel gas golf cart, 1983, new rubber/ battery, hard top, $1,600. (785)545-3404. EZ GO gas golf cart. Excellent ... Good starting pay, some health insurance help available. One week paid vacation after one full year ol employment. Out 6-7 days ... 304 GOOD THINGS TO EAT 25 RCA console TV, 1998 Style. $450, looks like new. 823-9269. Route Available City of MUtonvale 93 ...
Theres good reason that many people travel during certain times of the year -- they want to enjoy incredible weather. For ... Of course, we dont want to twist your rubber arm or anything. ... Good thing you found us. Hotwire can get you a fantastic rate ... What did you say?! A trip to Atlanta! Well, looks like youll need a ticket from Los Angeles pretty soon. We suppose you could ... Winter is prime for Mexico and the Caribbean because of its warm weather, as well as ski and snowboard destinations like the ...
Theres good reason that many people travel during certain times of the year -- they want to enjoy incredible weather. For ... Of course, we dont want to twist your rubber arm or anything. ... What did you say?! A trip to Austin! Well, looks like youll ... Winter is prime for Mexico and the Caribbean because of its warm weather, as well as ski and snowboard destinations like the ... Who doesnt love some good fall foliage? The Pacific Northwest, Northern California, and New England are popular this time of ...
So, why should you dry can food that is already dry? Good question! Actually, there are several good reasons to dry can food ... The metal part of the lid should not be dented, and the rubber should be fully intact. When you reuse lids for dry canning, be ... If they dont seal, youll need to repeat the process until you have a good seal. For this reason, I typically use only new ... Mix together well. Dry can.. Directions for use: Mix together 1-1/2 cups mix, 1 beaten egg and 1 cup water. Pour batter onto ...
... students in California have launched a rubber chicken to the edge of space to sample a solar storm. ... Launching a rubber chicken into a solar storm might sound strange, but the students had good reason: Theyre doing an ... They launched a rubber chicken. The students inflated a helium balloon and used it to send the fowl, named "Camilla," to an ...
Rinse well and, if necessary, pick clean.. Soaking Seed. Next, open a package of seeds (we recommend clover for starters) and ... Use rubber gloves whenever handling full strength H202. Rinse the exterior of the bottle with water before and after using. As ... Good aeration prevents mold.. Drainage: Incomplete. Mold created by stagnant water at bottom of jar.. Drainage: Complete ... Sprouting: Reasons to Start. Economics: Seeds can multiply 7-15 times their weight. At $4.00/lb for seed that yields 26 cents ...
The reason is that they combine cleanness, selectivity and a really well and carefully judged tonal balance. Hence, their ... They feature rubber suspensions and cast baskets. A 25mm dome tweeter is placed in a concave acoustic waveguide resembling a ... Theyre black anodized for aesthetic reasons, and look really good. The midrange driver and the two woofers working in parallel ... The reviewed speakers sound strong, full and well-focused. They have good bass extension for their size and dont get confused ...
She has Downs Syndrome and only has one wish-to look like what she considers to be a pretty girl. She wears a rubber, ... My mouth was still gaping wide open for a good hour after the show ended. ...
A GMO stands or falls alone; there is no reason to believe that all GM foods are intrinsically toxic. There may well be toxic ... There are those who consider this a rubber stamp to avoid full toxicological tests. However, the tests are (presumably) as ...
I think the city just wanted a reason to finally demolish it for good. ... Im just not set up to mold hard rubber... KPPC2013 Location: Tucson, AZ. Gender: Male. Total Likes: 73 likes. , , Re: That " ... they rocked up and the two officers seemed to play a good cop bad cop routine, I was sat in the car talking to the good ... Well, the oh shit moment came when one of those older guys noticed me up on the roof. He sent the two younger guys to take ...
SiliconeElastomersShoeStampSuggestsConventional rubberPolymerGluePeopleCharacteristicsIndiaGlovesWorkSolesGripSeedsHoseFloridaMembraneDentistryExtensivelyBandsLatexSmellColorsFluidWorksLongTimeMakeWristGenerallyTrimThermalCompoundTiresImpressionHealthySeveral good reasonsQuestionMaskYeahPaintBikesToxicShapesUnderstoodRecommendsPrettyStartSenseSyntheticNewsHealthPlasticPopularImportantTreadScenariosGreatMajorResultMakesMaterialScarySuitablePotentiallyFoodWeightQualityMadeResistance
- To produce the material, the silicone rubber is mixed with the curing agent or vulcanizing agent. (wikipedia.org)
- In casting and mold-making, RTV silicone rubber reproduces fine details and is suitable for a variety of industrial and art-related applications including prototypes, furniture, sculpture, and architectural elements. (wikipedia.org)
- RTV silicone rubber can be used to cast materials including wax, gypsum, low melt alloys/metals and urethane, epoxy or polyester resins (without using a release agent). (wikipedia.org)
- Good characteristics of easy operation Light viscosity and good flow-ability Low shrinkage Favorable tension No deformation Favorable hardness High-temperature resistance, acid and alkali resistance, and ageing resistance RTV silicone rubber has excellent release properties compared to mold rubbers, which is especially an advantage when doing production casting of resins (polyurethane, polyester, and epoxy). (wikipedia.org)
- For this reason, silicone molds are suitable for casting low-melt metals and alloys (e.g. zinc, tin, pewter, and Wood's metal). (wikipedia.org)
- RTV silicone rubbers are, however, generally expensive--especially platinum-cure. (wikipedia.org)
- On aluminum and vinyl windows bedding the glass into silicone (beutyl caulk is better ) is acceptable/preferable because there is an exterior rubber/metal trim the goes on to cover the perimeter of the glass. (thisoldhouse.com)
- Most later day alternate glazing systems don't use silicone, but a butyl rubber type compound. (thisoldhouse.com)
- All reason that I despise silicone caulks and lobby for the use of alternatives that are either better products, easier to use, and most certainly easier to deal with when it fails. (thisoldhouse.com)
- The rings themselves are cast silicone and the reason for 4/5 stars is because the seam was right in the center of the band where it touches your finger. (amzn.com)
- Forms of polyisoprene that are used as natural rubbers are classified as elastomers . (wikipedia.org)
- For this reason, (S)SBR type elastomers are typically employed in tread compounds. (thefreelibrary.com)
- For several decades, it has been well known that the incorporation of halobutyl elastomers (CIIR or BIIR) into tire tread formulations results in a significant improvement in wet traction. (thefreelibrary.com)
- In addition to uppers made from from renewable New Zealand merino wool, each shoe also includes a rubber sole made with 50 percent scrap material. (inhabitat.com)
- Designed to create minimum fabric waste, the shoe features a super-thin sole that allows the foot to feel the ground below, as well as a 50 percent recycled antibacterial insole to mitigate any potential funk. (inhabitat.com)
- An excellent transitional shoe for folks who need additional support, the shoe includes a 100 percent recycled PET mesh upper, 100 percent recycled laces and webbing, and a 10 percent recycled rubber outsole. (inhabitat.com)
- Removing shoe smell is essential to extend the life of your shoes, as well as save yourself from public embarrassment. (iloveindia.com)
- Being a good shoe freshener, it instantly removes any foul smell. (iloveindia.com)
- It's a popular climbing shoe for good reason. (coachlevi.com)
- In the sense they're talking about (compared to shoe rubber) skin is a pretty good conductor. (stackexchange.com)
- There are those who consider this a rubber stamp to avoid full toxicological tests. (everything2.com)
- Such change requires broad consensus, not a one-party rubber stamp of approval. (csmonitor.com)
- You have to wonder how egregious were these projected abuses, that they were rejected by a rubber-stamp court? (abovetopsecret.com)
- That is, of course, considering that those on the committee are free to express their actual opinions and not just rubber-stamp someone else's decisions. (allnurses.com)
- The negative and polymer is exposed and the excess polymer washed away, leaving your custom rubber stamp. (instructables.com)
- If you think you might be doing a lot of rubber stamp making I would invest in a fluorescent light fixture with UV (black light) bulbs to fit. (instructables.com)
- If you are only looking to use your stamp like a traditional rubber stamp you can get away with having finer detail on the stamp. (instructables.com)
- The good correlation suggests the validity of the model and the parameter identification implementation. (hindawi.com)
- You could have a fake drink and though I don't know how you'd fake puke, its in the same vein of what Rubber Soul suggests. (metafilter.com)
- It also suggests reasons why the prevalence of allergic disease, including food allergy, asthma, and hay fever, have all increased over the past 20-30 years,' Wood said. (cnn.com)
- Compared with conventional rubber bushings, an hydraulically damped rubber bushing (HDB) can provide a high viscous damping coefficient in certain frequency range, while exhibiting amplitude dependent properties and frequency dependent properties [ 5 - 9 ], which is one of the advantages of an HDB. (hindawi.com)
- An operative insert, in the form of a wire, stamping, or the like, is embedded in or applied to a sheet of elastomeric material such as is used in conventional rubber dams. (google.com.au)
- The key feature in this concept is a high strength polymer exoskeleton for protecting the delicate internal components while supporting its external rubber skin. (yankodesign.com)
- Make your own clear rubber stamps (polymer actually) to use on clay, polymer clay, fabric, paper, or anything else you can think of. (instructables.com)
- A common reason people wear rubber gloves while doing dishes is to protect the skin of the hands. (reference.com)
- There's good reason that many people travel during certain times of the year -- they want to enjoy incredible weather. (hotwire.com)
- We appreciate the Administration's willingness to work with us and with our nonpartisan screening committee to reach consensus on nominees who will serve the people of Illinois well. (reason.com)
- A motorbike trip with new people, new point of view, and surely good long term friends for most of them. (advrider.com)
- 4. IF YOU TYPE LIKE THIS, people will think you are special (bad special, not good special). (phonelookup.com)
- I just don't want to' isn't a good enough reason for most people, who are primarily looking for explanations that fit their preconceived notions. (metafilter.com)
- I think the 6 mm width is more suitable for most people than the wider 8 & 9 mm that most of these come in, but the thinner 1.8 mm thickness is too thin, making them more rubber-band like, whereas the other brand I tried did not have that effect at all (but that one was to bulky looking and uncomfortable). (amzn.com)
- A unified analytical model of HDB is also developed with the purpose of predicting the static and dynamic characteristics, and the predictions are shown to be well correlated with the measurement data. (hindawi.com)
- In designing the frequency characteristics of an HDB, designers take care of the value and peak frequency of the loss angle of the HDB mostly, which are dependent upon the performance of the main rubber spring, the fluid property, the shapes of two chambers, the fluid tracks, and so forth. (hindawi.com)
- Paint for application to brick masonry walls should be durable, easy to apply and have good adhesive characteristics. (ambrico.com)
- Part of the reason was of course India, but that isn't the whole story or even the most fundamental part of it. (dailymirror.lk)
- Rubber" and "India rubber" redirect here. (wikipedia.org)
- Natural rubber , also called India rubber or caoutchouc , as initially produced, consists of polymers of the organic compound isoprene , with minor impurities of other organic compounds, plus water. (wikipedia.org)
- I work well as a member of any team, and in leading my shift I have managed to change the way in which my team members viewed not only the Company, but also their individual potential roles within it. (oil-offshore-marine.com)
- MAN FOR INSIDE SALES WORK Good salary and promotional possibilities. (newspapers.com)
- well that could work. (universalhub.com)
- Ashley did great quality work, and recent downpours confirmed that he did a good job of fixing our guttering - not a drop from the joints. (mybuilder.com)
- as far as I know, any bar will work with rubber plates. (exrx.net)
- If your school doesn't celebrate Halloween, don't worry - many of these activities work well in class apart from that holiday. (plt.org)
- It worked good but it is a work out to apply. (mimf.com)
- Paint pens work very well for this. (instructables.com)
- the green rubber is supposed to give more grip. (starbike.com)
- The SP-01 Tactical features comfortable black rubber grip panels, and the extended 18-round magazines feature large base pads for easier reloading. (tactical-life.com)
- Overall, the grip is very comfortable, but since the grip sides are flat, they don't fill the recesses in my palms as well as my CZ's do. (thetruthaboutguns.com)
- I got the metal part (it seems like the original rubber hose isn't even available any more). (audifans.com)
- I've decided to start using rubber hose to clamp down the binding like I've seen so many of you do. (mimf.com)
- I've looked up rubber hose such as this and found several different types for different purposes made by different manufactures for different prices. (mimf.com)
- Rubber hose? (mimf.com)
- They couldn't get any penetration on the Florida net and seemed to panic when Florida got the rubber past Thibault to take a 2-1 lead in the second period. (angelfire.com)
- Having never been to Florida before, I found the shorter itinerary a good way to get a feeling for this paradoxical paradise, whose history stretches back to the earliest settlement on the continent and whose more recent past (and perhaps future) is a saga of building, obliterating, rebuilding, and overpopulating. (americanheritage.com)
- A general field isolation rubber dam with particular applicability in the field of dentistry. (google.com.au)
- As with any dentistry, good oral hygiene is paramount for success. (wikipedia.org)
- In the majority of cases, with good four handed dentistry, rubber dam is not required and does not improve success. (wikipedia.org)
- Currently, rubber is harvested mainly in the form of the latex from the rubber tree or others. (wikipedia.org)
- The latex then is refined into rubber ready for commercial processing. (wikipedia.org)
- The major commercial source of natural rubber latex is the Pará rubber tree ( Hevea brasiliensis ), a member of the spurge family , Euphorbiaceae . (wikipedia.org)
- The latex exhibits the same quality as the natural rubber from rubber trees . (wikipedia.org)
- The earliest archeological evidence of the use of natural latex from the Hevea tree comes from the Olmec culture, in which rubber was first used for making balls for the Mesoamerican ballgame . (wikipedia.org)
- Rubber was later used by the Maya and Aztec cultures - in addition to making balls Aztecs used rubber for other purposes such as making containers and to make textiles waterproof by impregnating them with the latex sap. (wikipedia.org)
- Among their laudable traits is the fact that they can produce latex similar to the traditional rubber tree. (northcoastjournal.com)
- If making a brush-on rubber mold, the curing time factor between coats is long (longer than urethanes or polysulfides, shorter than latex). (wikipedia.org)
- The otoscope lets the doctor get a good look at yours and the light helps spot any problems, like fluid in your ear that could be an infection. (kidshealth.org)
- Compared with the results predicted by a nonlinear lumped parameter model whose parameters are extracted by a parameter identification technique, using the model, the effect of the main rubber and the fluid track on the dynamic stiffness and the loss angle is investigated. (hindawi.com)
- This fluid is a good culture medium for bacteria, thus resulting in reoccurring infections when there are injuries to the skin, decrease or loss of functioning of the affected limbs, and skin breakdown. (encyclopedia.com)
- The challenge works well with miniature pumpkins, but there's no reason you couldn't use smaller ones of the traditional variety. (plt.org)
- But only whisper these findings as, well, they seem to put a major spanner in the works of the 'sunlight causes melanoma' rhetoric. (drbriffa.com)
- I am suprised to hear it works in the shorter term, but that is good news. (airforums.com)
- Bicarbonate of soda works well for removing odor from shoes. (iloveindia.com)
- Double glazing works very well for noise. (halfbakery.com)
- Chalk works well. (mimf.com)
- I understand that babies will go through phases when they learn something new then they won't sleep as well, but how long does this phase last, and any advice on how to make it easier on both of us? (mamapedia.com)
- Actually, there are several good reasons to dry can food for long-term storage rather than just placing the food in a container or closed mason jar. (hubpages.com)
- That could involve short-term risk for Turkey, but may well yield long-term gains. (csmonitor.com)
- If you really want a good long cry, take a look at where the key elected officials who pushed the law through are working today. (opednews.com)
- Then there's a sort of long wiggly journey that includes having gut issues after traveling to Southern Africa, and potentially from before then as well, as we might talk about later. (eatweeds.co.uk)
- Boric acid is good for long term issues. (airforums.com)
- Also, cutting such a long strip of heavy rubber with scissors gets hard on the wrist. (mimf.com)
- While the short-term effects of cleaning chemicals on asthma are becoming increasingly well documented, we lack knowledge of the long-term impact. (mercola.com)
- We reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason at any time. (reason.com)
- But because I was interested in plants, and particularly wanted to go into crops, I also studied plant biochemistry and ecology as well throughout that time. (eatweeds.co.uk)
- Richard Zwolinski, LMHC, CASAC is the author of Therapy Revolution: Find Help, Get Better, and Move On Without Wasting Time or Money and is licensed in addiction and psychotherapy with over 25 years experience as well as a consultant to organizations and companies in the fields of mental health and addiction. (psychcentral.com)
- My sweetie and I tend to bridge that gap, being tolerant of and having positive experiences from Alternative Medicine, but at the same time being pragmatic and knowing that some empirical knowledge seems to be pretty apt and effective (and knowing and being frustrated by empiricist limits as well). (metafilter.com)
- If you're going to make an investment into rubber plates, you may as well spring for a 2" bar. (exrx.net)
- For example, I have read here that one can tell who would make a good nurse within the first few minutes of talking to them. (allnurses.com)
- Rubber is one of the few things on a car that the automakers themselves almost never make, and the cost of tires is significant. (torquenews.com)
- There are two pieces of equipment that you will need to make to expose your rubber stamps, although both are very simple to make. (instructables.com)
- To make the light fixture easy to use a on/off switch may be wired to the light as well to make turning off the light between exposures easier. (instructables.com)
- The reason for this is fine lines do not survive the washout process well, and will not make a strong impression in clay. (instructables.com)
- Not to mention that a lot of Plymouths were low-trim sedans and wagon family-haulers, as well in fleet and taxi use, suffering more than their fair share of abuse. (curbsideclassic.com)
- Captain Brian helped us pick out hooks, a nail-clipper-looking gadget to trim the fishing line, rubber worms and a few other items. (orlandosentinel.com)
- Ideally you'd want the 320 tpi version with a black ( i.e. unpigmented) central tread and a compound at least as good as the old 290 tpi version. (starbike.com)
- There is a reason glazing compound has been used for a hundred years largely unchanged. (thisoldhouse.com)
- The other posters have stated good reasons: compound is easy to use, forgiving, can be painted, and does not leave a hard to clean up residue. (thisoldhouse.com)
- 4 . A rubber dam as defined in claim 1 , wherein the operative insert is malleable to a plurality of adjusted, three-dimensional shapes. (google.com.au)
- 14 . A rubber dam comprising a sheet of elastomeric material in which is embedded a sheet of malleable material which is hand-adjustable to a plurality of retained three-dimensional shapes. (google.com.au)
- Well, looks like you'll need a ticket from Toronto pretty soon. (hotwire.com)
- Let's say you experience a pretty good bump during turbulence. (psychcentral.com)
- For some, understanding the nature of turbulence and how much a plane is built to take is helpful (for me, Tom's video description which I recommend if you are a white-knuckle flyer, was a pretty good start). (psychcentral.com)
- But let's say turbulence is still pretty scary for you (after all, your reason can go out the window when you are afraid). (psychcentral.com)
- Here are 7 reasons why hot dogs are detrimental to your health. (foodrevolution.org)
- 2) They aren't good for your heart health. (foodrevolution.org)
- I do think they (my program) could have looked harder at whole-person qualities and volunteerism, as well as prior health care experience as an LPN, CNA or other similar capacity. (allnurses.com)
- Leave the plastic and rubber watches at home - those watches are best for exercise, swimming and other activities. (lifehack.org)
- I noticed that the magazine was a bit picky on bbs, I tried to feed it some low grade 0,25 bbs, and they didn't feed very well, and when they did, the nozzle chipped little chucks of plastic. (arniesairsoft.co.uk)
- The most lucrative opportunities for epoxidized soybean oil is likely to arise from the food and beverages, plastic, rubber industries. (sbwire.com)
- Hydraulically damped rubber bushings (HDBs) are important for vehicle noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH) performance as they are able to decay the vehicle's oscillation induced by engine and road. (hindawi.com)
- In certain industries, wearing a good watch is an important way to show you are part of the crowd. (lifehack.org)
- It is important to apply the nail polish remover in a well-ventilated area and choose a remover that uses acetone as an active ingredient. (reference.com)
- Congo rubber , formerly a major source of rubber, came from vines in the genus Landolphia ( L. kirkii , L. heudelotis , and L. owariensis ). (wikipedia.org)
- The report covers data on Europe markets including historical and future trends for supply, market size, prices, trading, competition and value chain as well as Europe major vendors information. (aarkstore.com)
- It is hard to pinpoint the exact reason why the Sabres have fallen from first to last in just one season, but it is becoming more and more evident that the loss of Daniel Briere and Chris Drury is a major reason. (angelfire.com)
- Actual tests have shown good result on dropsy for kois above 35cm. (petfish.net)
- With a very high ambient temp the shock will not cool nearly as well, this could result in a lost of performance due to oil degradation (in extreme conditions). (bikerumor.com)
- The end result is a good-looking phone that does not require any protective case that mars its beauty. (yankodesign.com)
- The operative insert is usually in the form of a closed loop and an opening or openings for defining an operative field is created in the rubber dam material interiorly of the closed loop. (google.com.au)
- 1 . A rubber dam comprising a sheet of elastomeric material and an operative insert engaged to the sheet of elastomeric material. (google.com.au)
- 2 . A rubber dam as defined in claim 1 , wherein the operative insert is enclosed in the elastomeric material. (google.com.au)
- 5 . A rubber dam as defined in claim 4 , wherein the operative insert comprises a material selected from the group comprising metal wire, metal stamping, die cast metal, die-cut metal, and memory-retaining plastics and composites. (google.com.au)
- 9 . A rubber dam as defined in claim 8 , further comprising an opening in the elastomeric material inside the closed loop. (google.com.au)
- 10 . A rubber dam as defined in claim 9 , wherein a mesh material encircles the periphery of the opening to provide a bonding surface for releasable securement of the mesh material to areas near the site of a medical procedure. (google.com.au)
- 11 . A rubber dam as defined in claim 9 , wherein the elastomeric material encircles the periphery of the opening forming a flange extended inwardly of the operative insert. (google.com.au)
- 13 . A rubber dam as defined in claim 1 , wherein the operative insert is integrally attached to a surface of the elastomeric material. (google.com.au)
- 15 . A rubber dam as defined in claim 14 , wherein the sheet of malleable material is a continuous sheet. (google.com.au)
- 18 . A rubber dam, comprising a sheet of elastomeric material and an operative insert engaged to the sheet of elastomeric material which resists the transmission of tensile forces in the elastomeric material on a first side of the operative insert from being transmitted to the elastomeric material on an opposite side of the operative insert. (google.com.au)
- In 2013, by inhibiting one key enzyme and using modern cultivation methods and optimization techniques, scientists in the Fraunhofer Institute for Molecular Biology and Applied Ecology (IME) in Germany developed a cultivar that is suitable for commercial production of natural rubber. (wikipedia.org)
- This has been unusual since he is well over the 95% in weight and height and has been enjoying solids for many months. (mamapedia.com)
- The deeper, abiding reasons were and are (I) the social, cultural, psychological and geo-strategic weight of 80 million Tamils (factors which must not be reduced to mere voting strength),(II) the ambiguity of US-UK commitment to the concept of national sovereignty (apart from its own), and (III), the importance of the global human rights constituency in Western society and human rights discourse in Western ideology. (dailymirror.lk)
- The stock itself seems very sturdy, and adds a good weight to it. (arniesairsoft.co.uk)
- Are standard size rubber coated discs (like the Bodymax Standard Rubber Weight Plates) OK for Olympic lifts, specifically for dumping the bar? (exrx.net)
- Getting a heavier, less streamlined body to stay in the air offers your students a whole different engineering challenge, giving your class a chance to explore concepts like aerodynamics and weight vs. lift -- as well as bat biology. (plt.org)
- In many patients, Zyprexa causes severe weight gain that can lead to diabetes , as well as sharply higher cholesterol and triglyceride levels in the blood. (nytimes.com)