Goals: The end-result or objective, which may be specified or required in advance.Organizational Objectives: The purposes, missions, and goals of an individual organization or its units, established through administrative processes. It includes an organization's long-range plans and administrative philosophy.United StatesTime Factors: Elements of limited time intervals, contributing to particular results or situations.Treatment Outcome: Evaluation undertaken to assess the results or consequences of management and procedures used in combating disease in order to determine the efficacy, effectiveness, safety, and practicability of these interventions in individual cases or series.Algorithms: A procedure consisting of a sequence of algebraic formulas and/or logical steps to calculate or determine a given task.Patient Care Planning: Usually a written medical and nursing care program designed for a particular patient.Reproducibility of Results: The statistical reproducibility of measurements (often in a clinical context), including the testing of instrumentation or techniques to obtain reproducible results. The concept includes reproducibility of physiological measurements, which may be used to develop rules to assess probability or prognosis, or response to a stimulus; reproducibility of occurrence of a condition; and reproducibility of experimental results.United Nations: An international organization whose members include most of the sovereign nations of the world with headquarters in New York City. The primary objectives of the organization are to maintain peace and security and to achieve international cooperation in solving international economic, social, cultural, or humanitarian problems.Aspirations (Psychology): Strong desires to accomplish something. This usually pertains to greater values or high ideals.Questionnaires: Predetermined sets of questions used to collect data - clinical data, social status, occupational group, etc. The term is often applied to a self-completed survey instrument.Practice Guidelines as Topic: Directions or principles presenting current or future rules of policy for assisting health care practitioners in patient care decisions regarding diagnosis, therapy, or related clinical circumstances. The guidelines may be developed by government agencies at any level, institutions, professional societies, governing boards, or by the convening of expert panels. The guidelines form a basis for the evaluation of all aspects of health care and delivery.Risk Factors: An aspect of personal behavior or lifestyle, environmental exposure, or inborn or inherited characteristic, which, on the basis of epidemiologic evidence, is known to be associated with a health-related condition considered important to prevent.Psychomotor Performance: The coordination of a sensory or ideational (cognitive) process and a motor activity.Healthy People Programs: Healthy People Programs are a set of health objectives to be used by governments, communities, professional organizations, and others to help develop programs to improve health. It builds on initiatives pursued over the past two decades beginning with the 1979 Surgeon General's Report, Healthy People, Healthy People 2000: National Health Promotion and Disease Prevention Objectives, and Healthy People 2010. These established national health objectives and served as the basis for the development of state and community plans. These are administered by the Office of Disease Prevention and Health Promotion (ODPHP). Similar programs are conducted by other national governments.Program Evaluation: Studies designed to assess the efficacy of programs. They may include the evaluation of cost-effectiveness, the extent to which objectives are met, or impact.Health Promotion: Encouraging consumer behaviors most likely to optimize health potentials (physical and psychosocial) through health information, preventive programs, and access to medical care.Computer Simulation: Computer-based representation of physical systems and phenomena such as chemical processes.Retrospective Studies: Studies used to test etiologic hypotheses in which inferences about an exposure to putative causal factors are derived from data relating to characteristics of persons under study or to events or experiences in their past. The essential feature is that some of the persons under study have the disease or outcome of interest and their characteristics are compared with those of unaffected persons.Models, Biological: Theoretical representations that simulate the behavior or activity of biological processes or diseases. For disease models in living animals, DISEASE MODELS, ANIMAL is available. Biological models include the use of mathematical equations, computers, and other electronic equipment.Research Design: A plan for collecting and utilizing data so that desired information can be obtained with sufficient precision or so that an hypothesis can be tested properly.Cooperative Behavior: The interaction of two or more persons or organizations directed toward a common goal which is mutually beneficial. An act or instance of working or acting together for a common purpose or benefit, i.e., joint action. (From Random House Dictionary Unabridged, 2d ed)Decision Making: The process of making a selective intellectual judgment when presented with several complex alternatives consisting of several variables, and usually defining a course of action or an idea.Analysis of Variance: A statistical technique that isolates and assesses the contributions of categorical independent variables to variation in the mean of a continuous dependent variable.Magnetic Resonance Imaging: Non-invasive method of demonstrating internal anatomy based on the principle that atomic nuclei in a strong magnetic field absorb pulses of radiofrequency energy and emit them as radiowaves which can be reconstructed into computerized images. The concept includes proton spin tomographic techniques.Biomedical Research: Research that involves the application of the natural sciences, especially biology and physiology, to medicine.Automatism: Automatic, mechanical, and apparently undirected behavior which is outside of conscious control.Prospective Studies: Observation of a population for a sufficient number of persons over a sufficient number of years to generate incidence or mortality rates subsequent to the selection of the study group.International Cooperation: The interaction of persons or groups of persons representing various nations in the pursuit of a common goal or interest.Models, Theoretical: Theoretical representations that simulate the behavior or activity of systems, processes, or phenomena. They include the use of mathematical equations, computers, and other electronic equipment.Software: Sequential operating programs and data which instruct the functioning of a digital computer.Follow-Up Studies: Studies in which individuals or populations are followed to assess the outcome of exposures, procedures, or effects of a characteristic, e.g., occurrence of disease.Neoplasms: New abnormal growth of tissue. Malignant neoplasms show a greater degree of anaplasia and have the properties of invasion and metastasis, compared to benign neoplasms.Internet: A loose confederation of computer communication networks around the world. The networks that make up the Internet are connected through several backbone networks. The Internet grew out of the US Government ARPAnet project and was designed to facilitate information exchange.Research: Critical and exhaustive investigation or experimentation, having for its aim the discovery of new facts and their correct interpretation, the revision of accepted conclusions, theories, or laws in the light of newly discovered facts, or the practical application of such new or revised conclusions, theories, or laws. (Webster, 3d ed)Infant, Newborn: An infant during the first month after birth.Pilot Projects: Small-scale tests of methods and procedures to be used on a larger scale if the pilot study demonstrates that these methods and procedures can work.Brain: The part of CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM that is contained within the skull (CRANIUM). Arising from the NEURAL TUBE, the embryonic brain is comprised of three major parts including PROSENCEPHALON (the forebrain); MESENCEPHALON (the midbrain); and RHOMBENCEPHALON (the hindbrain). The developed brain consists of CEREBRUM; CEREBELLUM; and other structures in the BRAIN STEM.Outcome Assessment (Health Care): Research aimed at assessing the quality and effectiveness of health care as measured by the attainment of a specified end result or outcome. Measures include parameters such as improved health, lowered morbidity or mortality, and improvement of abnormal states (such as elevated blood pressure).Program Development: The process of formulating, improving, and expanding educational, managerial, or service-oriented work plans (excluding computer program development).Curriculum: A course of study offered by an educational institution.Sensitivity and Specificity: Binary classification measures to assess test results. Sensitivity or recall rate is the proportion of true positives. Specificity is the probability of correctly determining the absence of a condition. (From Last, Dictionary of Epidemiology, 2d ed)User-Computer Interface: The portion of an interactive computer program that issues messages to and receives commands from a user.Forecasting: The prediction or projection of the nature of future problems or existing conditions based upon the extrapolation or interpretation of existing scientific data or by the application of scientific methodology.Cholesterol, LDL: Cholesterol which is contained in or bound to low density lipoproteins (LDL), including CHOLESTEROL ESTERS and free cholesterol.Reaction Time: The time from the onset of a stimulus until a response is observed.Movement: The act, process, or result of passing from one place or position to another. It differs from LOCOMOTION in that locomotion is restricted to the passing of the whole body from one place to another, while movement encompasses both locomotion but also a change of the position of the whole body or any of its parts. Movement may be used with reference to humans, vertebrate and invertebrate animals, and microorganisms. Differentiate also from MOTOR ACTIVITY, movement associated with behavior.Pregnancy: The status during which female mammals carry their developing young (EMBRYOS or FETUSES) in utero before birth, beginning from FERTILIZATION to BIRTH.Health Policy: Decisions, usually developed by government policymakers, for determining present and future objectives pertaining to the health care system.Clinical Trials as Topic: Works about pre-planned studies of the safety, efficacy, or optimum dosage schedule (if appropriate) of one or more diagnostic, therapeutic, or prophylactic drugs, devices, or techniques selected according to predetermined criteria of eligibility and observed for predefined evidence of favorable and unfavorable effects. This concept includes clinical trials conducted both in the U.S. and in other countries.Risk Assessment: The qualitative or quantitative estimation of the likelihood of adverse effects that may result from exposure to specified health hazards or from the absence of beneficial influences. (Last, Dictionary of Epidemiology, 1988)Cross-Sectional Studies: Studies in which the presence or absence of disease or other health-related variables are determined in each member of the study population or in a representative sample at one particular time. This contrasts with LONGITUDINAL STUDIES which are followed over a period of time.Cues: Signals for an action; that specific portion of a perceptual field or pattern of stimuli to which a subject has learned to respond.Learning: Relatively permanent change in behavior that is the result of past experience or practice. The concept includes the acquisition of knowledge.Feasibility Studies: Studies to determine the advantages or disadvantages, practicability, or capability of accomplishing a projected plan, study, or project.Computational Biology: A field of biology concerned with the development of techniques for the collection and manipulation of biological data, and the use of such data to make biological discoveries or predictions. This field encompasses all computational methods and theories for solving biological problems including manipulation of models and datasets.Models, Statistical: Statistical formulations or analyses which, when applied to data and found to fit the data, are then used to verify the assumptions and parameters used in the analysis. Examples of statistical models are the linear model, binomial model, polynomial model, two-parameter model, etc.Public Health: Branch of medicine concerned with the prevention and control of disease and disability, and the promotion of physical and mental health of the population on the international, national, state, or municipal level.Disease Models, Animal: Naturally occurring or experimentally induced animal diseases with pathological processes sufficiently similar to those of human diseases. They are used as study models for human diseases.Guidelines as Topic: A systematic statement of policy rules or principles. Guidelines may be developed by government agencies at any level, institutions, professional societies, governing boards, or by convening expert panels. The text may be cursive or in outline form but is generally a comprehensive guide to problems and approaches in any field of activity. For guidelines in the field of health care and clinical medicine, PRACTICE GUIDELINES AS TOPIC is available.Image Processing, Computer-Assisted: A technique of inputting two-dimensional images into a computer and then enhancing or analyzing the imagery into a form that is more useful to the human observer.Data Collection: Systematic gathering of data for a particular purpose from various sources, including questionnaires, interviews, observation, existing records, and electronic devices. The process is usually preliminary to statistical analysis of the data.Child Mortality: Number of deaths of children between one year of age to 12 years of age in a given population.Guideline Adherence: Conformity in fulfilling or following official, recognized, or institutional requirements, guidelines, recommendations, protocols, pathways, or other standards.Quality Assurance, Health Care: Activities and programs intended to assure or improve the quality of care in either a defined medical setting or a program. The concept includes the assessment or evaluation of the quality of care; identification of problems or shortcomings in the delivery of care; designing activities to overcome these deficiencies; and follow-up monitoring to ensure effectiveness of corrective steps.Databases, Factual: Extensive collections, reputedly complete, of facts and data garnered from material of a specialized subject area and made available for analysis and application. The collection can be automated by various contemporary methods for retrieval. The concept should be differentiated from DATABASES, BIBLIOGRAPHIC which is restricted to collections of bibliographic references.Disease Eradication: Termination of all transmission of infection by global extermination of the infectious agent through surveillance and containment (From Porta, A Dictionary of Epidemiology, 5th ed).Delivery of Health Care: The concept concerned with all aspects of providing and distributing health services to a patient population.Quality of Life: A generic concept reflecting concern with the modification and enhancement of life attributes, e.g., physical, political, moral and social environment; the overall condition of a human life.Developing Countries: Countries in the process of change with economic growth, that is, an increase in production, per capita consumption, and income. The process of economic growth involves better utilization of natural and human resources, which results in a change in the social, political, and economic structures.Intention: What a person has in mind to do or bring about.Diabetes Mellitus, Type 2: A subclass of DIABETES MELLITUS that is not INSULIN-responsive or dependent (NIDDM). It is characterized initially by INSULIN RESISTANCE and HYPERINSULINEMIA; and eventually by GLUCOSE INTOLERANCE; HYPERGLYCEMIA; and overt diabetes. Type II diabetes mellitus is no longer considered a disease exclusively found in adults. Patients seldom develop KETOSIS but often exhibit OBESITY.Biomechanical Phenomena: The properties, processes, and behavior of biological systems under the action of mechanical forces.Achievement: Success in bringing an effort to the desired end; the degree or level of success attained in some specified area (esp. scholastic) or in general.Cohort Studies: Studies in which subsets of a defined population are identified. These groups may or may not be exposed to factors hypothesized to influence the probability of the occurrence of a particular disease or other outcome. Cohorts are defined populations which, as a whole, are followed in an attempt to determine distinguishing subgroup characteristics.Cognition: Intellectual or mental process whereby an organism obtains knowledge.Hypolipidemic Agents: Substances that lower the levels of certain LIPIDS in the BLOOD. They are used to treat HYPERLIPIDEMIAS.Gene Expression Profiling: The determination of the pattern of genes expressed at the level of GENETIC TRANSCRIPTION, under specific circumstances or in a specific cell.Communication: The exchange or transmission of ideas, attitudes, or beliefs between individuals or groups.Data Interpretation, Statistical: Application of statistical procedures to analyze specific observed or assumed facts from a particular study.Patient Education as Topic: The teaching or training of patients concerning their own health needs.Health Priorities: Preferentially rated health-related activities or functions to be used in establishing health planning goals. This may refer specifically to PL93-641.Adaptation, Psychological: A state of harmony between internal needs and external demands and the processes used in achieving this condition. (From APA Thesaurus of Psychological Index Terms, 8th ed)Societies, Medical: Societies whose membership is limited to physicians.Choice Behavior: The act of making a selection among two or more alternatives, usually after a period of deliberation.Severity of Illness Index: Levels within a diagnostic group which are established by various measurement criteria applied to the seriousness of a patient's disorder.Photic Stimulation: Investigative technique commonly used during ELECTROENCEPHALOGRAPHY in which a series of bright light flashes or visual patterns are used to elicit brain activity.Dose-Response Relationship, Drug: The relationship between the dose of an administered drug and the response of the organism to the drug.Disease Management: A broad approach to appropriate coordination of the entire disease treatment process that often involves shifting away from more expensive inpatient and acute care to areas such as preventive medicine, patient counseling and education, and outpatient care. This concept includes implications of appropriate versus inappropriate therapy on the overall cost and clinical outcome of a particular disease. (From Hosp Pharm 1995 Jul;30(7):596)Brain Mapping: Imaging techniques used to colocalize sites of brain functions or physiological activity with brain structures.Age Factors: Age as a constituent element or influence contributing to the production of a result. It may be applicable to the cause or the effect of a circumstance. It is used with human or animal concepts but should be differentiated from AGING, a physiological process, and TIME FACTORS which refers only to the passage of time.Hypertension: Persistently high systemic arterial BLOOD PRESSURE. Based on multiple readings (BLOOD PRESSURE DETERMINATION), hypertension is currently defined as when SYSTOLIC PRESSURE is consistently greater than 140 mm Hg or when DIASTOLIC PRESSURE is consistently 90 mm Hg or more.Self Efficacy: Cognitive mechanism based on expectations or beliefs about one's ability to perform actions necessary to produce a given effect. It is also a theoretical component of behavior change in various therapeutic treatments. (APA, Thesaurus of Psychological Index Terms, 1994)Motor Activity: The physical activity of a human or an animal as a behavioral phenomenon.Terminology as Topic: The terms, expressions, designations, or symbols used in a particular science, discipline, or specialized subject area.Phenotype: The outward appearance of the individual. It is the product of interactions between genes, and between the GENOTYPE and the environment.Conservation of Natural Resources: The protection, preservation, restoration, and rational use of all resources in the total environment.Health Knowledge, Attitudes, Practice: Knowledge, attitudes, and associated behaviors which pertain to health-related topics such as PATHOLOGIC PROCESSES or diseases, their prevention, and treatment. This term refers to non-health workers and health workers (HEALTH PERSONNEL).Antihypertensive Agents: Drugs used in the treatment of acute or chronic vascular HYPERTENSION regardless of pharmacological mechanism. Among the antihypertensive agents are DIURETICS; (especially DIURETICS, THIAZIDE); ADRENERGIC BETA-ANTAGONISTS; ADRENERGIC ALPHA-ANTAGONISTS; ANGIOTENSIN-CONVERTING ENZYME INHIBITORS; CALCIUM CHANNEL BLOCKERS; GANGLIONIC BLOCKERS; and VASODILATOR AGENTS.Molecular Sequence Data: Descriptions of specific amino acid, carbohydrate, or nucleotide sequences which have appeared in the published literature and/or are deposited in and maintained by databanks such as GENBANK, European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL), National Biomedical Research Foundation (NBRF), or other sequence repositories.Space Perception: The awareness of the spatial properties of objects; includes physical space.Evidence-Based Medicine: An approach of practicing medicine with the goal to improve and evaluate patient care. It requires the judicious integration of best research evidence with the patient's values to make decisions about medical care. This method is to help physicians make proper diagnosis, devise best testing plan, choose best treatment and methods of disease prevention, as well as develop guidelines for large groups of patients with the same disease. (from JAMA 296 (9), 2006)Attention: Focusing on certain aspects of current experience to the exclusion of others. It is the act of heeding or taking notice or concentrating.Problem Solving: A learning situation involving more than one alternative from which a selection is made in order to attain a specific goal.Quality of Health Care: The levels of excellence which characterize the health service or health care provided based on accepted standards of quality.Attitude of Health Personnel: Attitudes of personnel toward their patients, other professionals, toward the medical care system, etc.World Health Organization: A specialized agency of the United Nations designed as a coordinating authority on international health work; its aim is to promote the attainment of the highest possible level of health by all peoples.Interdisciplinary Communication: Communication, in the sense of cross-fertilization of ideas, involving two or more academic disciplines (such as the disciplines that comprise the cross-disciplinary field of bioethics, including the health and biological sciences, the humanities, and the social sciences and law). Also includes problems in communication stemming from differences in patterns of language usage in different academic or medical disciplines.Health Services Accessibility: The degree to which individuals are inhibited or facilitated in their ability to gain entry to and to receive care and services from the health care system. Factors influencing this ability include geographic, architectural, transportational, and financial considerations, among others.National Institutes of Health (U.S.): An operating division of the US Department of Health and Human Services. It is concerned with the overall planning, promoting, and administering of programs pertaining to health and medical research. Until 1995, it was an agency of the United States PUBLIC HEALTH SERVICE.Genomics: The systematic study of the complete DNA sequences (GENOME) of organisms.
"Goals and Objectives". ICAC. Retrieved 2011-07-01. "One Year After Enron". Starbroek News. 2 February 2003. Retrieved 2011-07- ... Guyana and Trinidad and Tobago who performed audits would receive at least one monitoring visit during the six-year period ... ICAC was continuing membership discussions with the Cayman Islands Society of Professional Accountants from the previous year, ...
ISBN 0-85398-404-2. "United States Africa Teaching Committee; Goals for this year". Bahá'í News. No. 283. September 1954. pp. ... The first Seven Year Plan (1937-44), an international plan organized by then head of the Bahá'í Faith, Shoghi Effendi, gave the ... Thirty four years later another Bahá'í from Australia pioneered to Samoa in 1954. With the first converts the first Bahá'í ... Abdu'l-Bahá, head of the religion after Bahá'u'lláh, lived in Egypt for several years and several people came to meet him there ...
"United States Africa Teaching Committee; Goals for this year". Bahá'í News. No. 283. June 1954. pp. 10-11. "Pioneering Letters ... During the following year there were many converts to the religion, many of whom were from the Basel Mission system of ... Among those elected to the NSA was Ursula Samandari, who was elected to the institution in the years of 1972-74 and 1975-80, ... Cameroon was one of the countries Bahá'í organized a series of events in honor of the International Year of the Child, 1979. ...
Shoghi Effendi (1956). "Map of Goals for the Ten Year World Crusade". Bahá'í World. 12. Baha'i Publishing Trust. Robert ... "United States Africa Teaching Committee; Goals for this year". Bahá'í News (283): 10-11. June 1954. Were, Graeme (2005). " ... The goal is of involving more individuals in study leading to action. A focus of the Institute is to couple an evolving ... Austin H. Wright as an untitled entry whose first quote is "notice of a singular character, who has for some years past played ...
ISBN 0-85398-404-2. "United States Africa Teaching Committee; Goals for this year". Bahá'í News (283): 10-11. September 1954. ... During the year Bahá'í homes are entered by police and literature of the religion is taken. On 12 April four Bahá'ís are ... Abdu'l-Bahá, head of the religion after Bahá'u'lláh, lived in Egypt for several years and several people came to meet him there ... The third came twenty-one years after the first and marked the arrival of the Bahá'í Faith in Kenya. In 1945 Mrs. Marguerite ...
It was commissioned in 1955 to celebrate the club's second Campeonato Paulista, and their first in 20 years. The words were ... Original version in Portuguese language(and English translation): Santos!! Santos!! Gol!! (Santos! Santos! Goal!) Agora quem dá ... Absolute champion this year!) Agora quem dá bola é o Santos, (Now Santos controls the ball,) O Santos é o novo campeão, (Santos ... goals and title commemorations. Both players and fans have publicly pushed for the recognition of the hymn by the club. ...
Fernando won the Don Balón's Best Spanish Player Award for 1988-89, and broke into the Spanish national team later that year. ... Fernando earned eight caps and scored two goals for Spain, making his international debut on 15 November 1989 in a 4-0 win ... "5-1: El Valencia se despidió con una traca... de goles" [5-1: Valencia said goodbye with fireworks... of goals]. Mundo ... "Spain - Footballer of the Year". RSSSF. Retrieved 23 May 2014. Valencia bring in Mathieu from Toulouse; UEFA.com, 14 June 2009 ...
On 22 October 2009, he extended his stay at Northampton until the new year, and scored his first goal on 24 October 2009 in a 4 ... He scored his second goal in as many matches on 6 October against United S.C., the only goal of the game. Four days later he ... "Northampton Town defender John Johnson has signed a one-year contract extension at the club, with an option for a further year ... In November 2008, he made a loan move to League One side Tranmere Rovers until the end of the year. He made his debut in a 2-1 ...
Goal: B.Mustafa 46'. Yellow card: Rızkullah. Penalty missed: B.Mustafa 35'. "Kayserispor: 1 Mersin İd. Y.: 0". Kayserispor: 1 ... Y.: 0". Kayserispor: 2 Mersin İd. Y.: 0. Milliyet gazete arşivi, 18.02.1974, p. 10. Retrieved on 02.01.2010. (in Turkish) Round ... Yellow card: Melih 54'. "Mersin İd.Y.: 0 Ankaragücü: 0". Mersin İd.Y.: 0 Ankaragücü: 0. Milliyet gazete arşivi, 18.03.1974, p. ... Goal: Şeref 27'. Göztepe: Ali, K.Mehmet, İsmail, Özer, Cudi, K.Ali, Nevzat, Doğan, Halim, Mehmet IV, Fuji Mehmet. Subs: Ulvi, ...
At the age of 13 years, her grandmother, a Bahá'í, took her to New York to see 'Abdu'l-Bahá who was then on an extended trip to ... "International News; 1952 Convention Fixes Definite Goals". Bahá'í News. No. 257. July 1952. p. 6. "The Central American Area". ... Across four years, through this bureau's work, she spoke to more than 60,000 students in 20 states. From 1937 to 1946 Baker ... "Jubilee Year…". Bahá'í News. No. 263. January 1953. p. 6. "Mountainous country marks anniversary". Bahá'í International News ...
"Yuta Mishima". Goal.com. Retrieved 30 May 2014. "Y. Mishima". Soccerway. Retrieved 30 May 2014. Nippon Sports Kikaku Publishing ...
He scored his first professional goal for Preston on 7 April 2012 against MK Dons. Wright was voted Young player of the year of ... On 1 May 2013, he was handed a new two-year contract, with the option of staying at Preston North End for another year. Wright ... He scored his first goal for Bristol City in a 1-1 draw with Norwich City on 7 March 2017. At the start of the 2017-18 season, ... On 6 January 2017, it was announced that Wright joined Bristol City for an undisclosed fee, signing a two-and-a-half year ...
"Castellazzi signs two-year contract". F.C. Internazionale Milano Official Website. 11 May 2012. Retrieved 21 February 2013. " ... "Inter Have Signed Luca Castellazzi From Sampdoria - Agent". Goal.com. 27 February 2010. Retrieved 17 June 2010. "Mercato: ... signing a reported two-year contract. He received the number 1 shirt from Luigi Turci. The first season he was the backup of ...
At the club's End of Season awards, Davies was named Everton's Young Player of the Year and also won the Goal of the Season and ... Creek, Stephen (9 April 2017). "Davies strike equals fastest goal record". Goal.com. Retrieved 11 April 2017. Kirkbride, Phil ( ... He became a first-year scholar ahead of the 2014-15 season and was promoted to the under-21s at the end of that campaign. ... On 9 April, he scored the joint-fastest goal of the Premier League season when he netted after just 30 seconds in a 4-2 win ...
Zhirkov signed a four-year contract with the Russian team. Zhirkov's first Anzhi goal came in a 2-1 win against Amkar Perm on ... Zhirkov's Debut Goal Enough As Chelsea Sneak Past A.C. Milan. Goal.com. Retrieved on 27 January 2016. Chelsea vs QPR. goal.com ... Doyle, Mark (15 August 2013). "Dinamo Moscow swoop for Anzhi trio Denisov, Zhirkov & Kokorin". Goal.com. "Y. Zhirkov". ... On 6 December 2006, he scored a brilliant goal against Hamburger SV which would later be selected as the best goal of the ...
"Jean Tigana steps down as Bordeaux coach". Goal.com. 2011-05-07. Retrieved 8 May 2011. "France - Footballer of the Year". RSSSF ... In October 2005, after more than two years out of the game, he signed a two and a half year contract with Turkish side Beşiktaş ... 1982 French Division 1 Rookie of the Year: 1980 French Player of the Year: 1984 Onze d'Argent: 1984 Ballon d'Or - Runner-up: ... 2006 French Division 1 Manager of the Year: 1997 French Manager of the Year: 1997 "Tigana: Jean Amadou Tigana: Manager". ...
Goal: Mustafa 77'(P). Göztepe: Ali, K.Mehmet, Özer, B.Mehmet, Cudi, Hüseyin, Gürsel, Nevzat, Ertan, Fevzi, K.Ali. Goal: Fevzi ... Y.: 0". Adanaspor: 1 - Mersin İ. Y.: 0. Milliyet gazete arşivi, 28.02.1972, p. 10. Retrieved on 06.09.2010. (in Turkish) Round ... Goal: Erdoğan 84'. MİY: Fikret, Erol, Refik, Akın, Güvenir, Güray, Mustafa, Ömer (K.Erol), Ayhan (Turgay), Zeki, Güvenç. Goal: ... Y.: 0". Eskişehir: 2 - Mersin İd. Y.: 0. Milliyet gazete arşivi, 13.03.1972, p. 10. Retrieved on 15.01.2011. (in Turkish) Round ...
Goals Allowed; SO = Shutouts; GAA = Goals Against Average Player of the Year - Mussel Morin (Abitibi Eskimos) Most Valuable ... Note: GP = Games played; W = Wins; L = Losses; OTL = Overtime Losses; SL = Shootout Losses; GF = Goals For; GA = Goals Against ... Director of the Year - Al Jones (Soo Thunderbirds) Coach of the Year - Paul Gagne (Abitibi Eskimos) Team Goaltending Award - ... Goals; A = Assists; Pts = Points; PIM = Penalty Minutes Note: GP = Games Played; Mins = Minutes Played; W = Wins; L = Losses: ...
p. 8. "A Year of Progress in Trinidad". Bahá'í News. No. 480. March 1971. pp. 8-9. "Outstanding Achievements, Goals". Bahá'í ...
40 years and 121 days by Mirko Votava for Werder Bremen (matchday 3 of 1996-97) Highest number of scored goals by a player by ... Highest number of goals scored in a season: 1,097 in 306 matches (1983-84) (3,58 goals per game) Lowest number of goals scored ... Lowest number of losses in a calendar year: 0 by Bayern Munich (2013) Highest number of scored goals in a season: 101 by Bayern ... 16 years and 335 days by Nuri Şahin for Borussia Dortmund (matchday 1 of 2005-06) Highest age for a player to appear: 43 years ...
He scored his first goal for the club on 9 July 2008 in a 4-0 win over Portuguesa. His first goal came less than a month later ... Now at 20 years old, I am very happy to be here, fulfilling my dream of playing at the best club in the world." However, soon ... "Lazio 1-1 Fiorentina: Keirrison's Late Goal Salvages Point For Viola". goal.com. 27 February 2010. Retrieved 2010-02-27. " ... He was also the top goalscorer of the Campeonato Paranaense in 2008 with 18 goals. He played his first Série A match on 11 May ...
"Kilmarnock manager Kenny Shiels signs new two-year deal at Rugby Park". Daily Record (Scotland). 22 May 2012. Retrieved 22 May ... "David Silva es nuevo jugador del Olhanense" (in Spanish). Goal.com. 17 June 2012. Retrieved 19 June 2012. "Zdenek Kroča ... "Ex-Livingston striker Rory Boulding signs three-year deal with Kilmarnock". STV. STV Group. 21 July 2012. Retrieved 21 July ... permanent dead link] "Kilmarnock youngster Matthew Kennedy agrees three-year Everton deal". sport.stv.tv. STV. 31 August 2012. ...
... with a 4-year deal worth a reported €3.5 million [in net] per year. He scored his first goal for the club on 21 August 2011 in ... the end of the year came soon after and his goal tally stood at 4 goals on 14 appearances and 4 assists. On 9 January 2013 ... In his fourth season for the club, 21-year-old Vučinić scored 19 goals in 28 Serie A games, including a hat-trick versus Lazio ... Due to his eye for goal, he is also well known for his ability to score powerful long range goals with both feet. In spite of ...
... his first international goal for over eight years. At 38, he was the oldest outfield player at the Euro 2016 finals in France. ... In 2008, he was voted the team's Players' Player of the Year. Two years later, he helped Chelsea win the league and FA Cup, the ... "Ricardo Carvalho goal gives Jose Mourinho's side first win of the season". Goal.com. 11 September 2010. Retrieved 12 September ... By his great season, he was named Portuguese League Footballer of the Year and Porto Footballer of the Year. It was in the 2003 ...
Goals Against; PTS = Points; x = clinched playoff berth; y = clinched division title; z = clinched conference title Vaughan is ... Goals Allowed; SO = Shutouts; GAA = Goals Against Average Scoring Leader - Andre Leclair (Temiscaming Titans) Most Valuable ... Result: Team North America 9 - Team World 7 Note: GP = Games played; G = Goals; A = Assists; Pts = Points; PIM = Penalty ... Powassan Eagles take one-year leave. Vaughan Stars league membership revoked November 28, 2011. Note: GP = Games played; W = ...
About 40 years later, Hodgkin & Huxley developed the voltage clamp and created the first biophysical model of the action ... One of the ultimate goals of psychology/neuroscience is to be able to explain the everyday experience of conscious life. ... Bower, James M. (2013). 20 years of Computational neuroscience. Berlin, Germany: Springer. ISBN 978-1461414230.. ... One of the key goals of computational neuroscience is to dissect how biological systems carry out these complex computations ...
Year of Publication. 2015. Source. Disability and Rehabilitation, 37(12), 1073-1081 ... Bridging the goal intention-action gap in rehabilitation: A study of if-then implementation intentions in neurorehabilitation. ... increasingly used in health psychology to bridge the goal intention-action gap in rehabilitation with people with neurological ...
This will be used to underpin a focussed discussion about their goals during the asthma review. A tailored management plan will ... We seek to assess the feasibility of undertaking a cluster-randomised controlled trial (cRCT) of a brief, goal-setting ... Patients in the intervention arm will be asked to complete a novel goal-setting tool immediately prior to an asthma review ... then be negotiated to facilitate achieving their prioritised goals. Patients in the control arm will receive a usual care ...
No matter what your objectives are for yourself this coming year, theres a credit card that can help you earn rewards on ... No matter what your objectives are for yourself this coming year, theres a credit card that can help you earn rewards on ... Goal: Get healthy…. Some of the most common goals going into the new year revolve around getting in shape and living a ... Goal: Travel more. Are you looking to fly to new places this year or finally make that cross-country drive? With a travel or ...
... rush against LA faces his power-play dangle and tally versus the Leafs in the final matchup of the Germans goals of the year ... L50N Goals of the Year: Final. Leons goal on the rush against LA faces his power-play dangle and tally versus the Leafs in the ... In the Final, its Leons goal on the rush against LA up against his power-play dangle and tally versus the Leafs. ... final matchup of the Germans goals of the year bracket. by Staff / EdmontonOilers.com ...
If you want to learn more from CollegeMapper and Susanna, download the NEW CollegeMapper APP in the ITunes store! The CollegeMapper app is free and tells all...
Including financial goals in New Years resolutions is a popular thing to do for most folks, and here are seven worth doing in ... Setting these goals at the beginning of the year is a good way to start off the new year. If you need a little help in putting ... Including financial goals in New Years resolutions is a popular thing to do for most folks. ... This goal is accomplished by simply listing all of your accounts, deciding which are necessary and closing the ones that are no ...
... and then reevaluate the best method to achieve your 2020 wellbeing goals. ... But your wellbeing goals shouldnt be forgotten.. Setting goals for the new year is a common practice but executing the goals ... Reset Your New Years Goals Using a Strengths-Based Lens. by Ryan Wolf ... Infuse multiple elements of wellbeing into your health goals.. For example, if your goal is to improve your sleep routine and ...
What unfulfilled goals could be great enough to get him out of bed each morning and commit to a workload so arduous that only ... At this stage of his career, you almost start to wonder whats left out there for the 31-year-old Briton. ... "It is a big goal of mine at some point next year or after that. I havent run a personal best in the 5K for three years. When ... "The goal is always just to try win," he says.. Its how its been these last few years for Farah-his focus aimed at gold medals ...
Ive been a part of the fitness industry for nearly eight years off and on. Each January fitness… ... The new year ushers in new resolutions and fitness historically lands at the top of new years resolution goals for most people ... The new year ushers in new resolutions and fitness historically lands at the top of new years resolution goals for most people ... Even at 34-years-old, though for many I would be considered young, I cannot jump as high or run as fast as I once did. And I ...
Getting your New Years resolution to stick ultimately comes down to you, however these apps can provide the extra motivation ... New Years Resolutions: 5 Apps to Help Hit Your Goals. From eating better to drinking less, these apps will help support your ... Getting your New Years resolution to stick ultimately comes down to you, but these apps can provide the extra motivation you ... Here are five apps that can act as a personal coach to make 2015 your best year ever. ...
Women Entrepreneurs: Heres How to Meet Your Growth Goals This Year A recent study found 58 percent of women business owners ... And although women trailed men when it came to how many expected a revenue bump, that year-to-year rate of increase was where ... Get specific on growth goals.. Its important to delineate your goal for growth with a timeline, concrete numbers and specifics ... This year, close to six in 10 female business owners expected their revenue to rise over the next 12 months, up 14 percentage ...
Without a goal or a path to reach it, finding your way can become a series of detours that makes it difficult for young adults ... Year Up is that path. I urge local companies to become Year Up partners and be that goal for young adults. ... Year Up is an opportunity for students in urban communities to get a fresh start at life. When you are young, life is full of " ... Without a goal or a path to reach it, finding your way can become a series of detours that makes it difficult for young adults ...
Do you really want to delete this prezi? Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again. DeleteCancel ...
What we decide to do with the year is, in part, up to us. Consider setting some realistic goals. ... The New Year is almost here. It stretches before us like a blank piece of a white paper. ... Why not take advantage of the clean slate the New Year provides and set some goals to work toward. As you set goals, be willing ... New Year Devotion Gear Up With Goals. By Candy Arrington. Commit to the Lord whatever you do and he will establish your plans ...
The goals will be open for public comment and review through the Sept. 13 board meeting. Community members can contact the ... New measures are being taken this school year to ensure the safety and security of our students and staff. Each building will ... CCSD15 is gearing up for another great school year, set to begin Wednesday, Aug. 16 for students in grades 1-8, and Thursday, ... 9 meeting, the Board of Education held a public hearing related to the tentative fiscal year 2018 budget. The projected revenue ...
What started 10 years ago as a small goals workbook has become a wildly popular and powerful cult hit--and simply the best ... She has been recognized as an Australian Business Woman of the Year and Ausmumpreneur of the Year finalist. Leonie is the ... Plan, create, and grow your shining life in 2019 Discover the original and best goals workbook on the market--as featured in ... Are you ready for 2019 to be your most incredible year yet? ... 2019 My Shining Year Life Goals Workbook (Paperback). By Leonie ...
Study the list of safety goals from the current year to understand which goals were met and which goals need to be re-examined ... Establishing Safety Goals for the New Year With the holidays and the end of the year approaching, now is the time to reflect on ... Whereever goals were met or exceeded, then new goals need to be established. Some questions to ask your team:. *Have all the ... Take time to understand where youve been and how that measures up to the goals of the coming year. ...
Share this Story: Kane matches Shearer for 36 EPL goals in calendar year. *. Copy Link ... Share this Story: Kane matches Shearer for 36 EPL goals in calendar year. *. Copy Link ... Share this Story: Kane matches Shearer for 36 EPL goals in calendar year. *. Copy Link ... Share this Story: Kane matches Shearer for 36 EPL goals in calendar year. *. Copy Link ...
... 16 percent reduction from 2005 levels, still working to make 80 ... three years earlier than the citys stated goal as part of a commitment to cut to three metric tons of emissions per person by ... Boulder hits greenhouse gas reduction goal… Share this:. *Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window) ... The overall goal is to reduce total emissions to 369,000 metric tons by 2050, which would represent an 80 percent reduction ...
... and Mike Lennington authors of The 12 Week Year on expanding their online presence. If you havent heard o... ... how to achieve goals goal achievement system best goal achievement systems achieving goals template ... Over the past decade they have pioneered and honed a goal achievement system that enables anyone to accomplish more goals in 12 ... If you are looking for a goal achievement system to help you ramp up production this is one of the best. They have a free ...
Tiananmen 30 years on: protesters goals further than ever. Tuesday, June 04, 2019 - 02:41 ... Tiananmen 30 years on: protesters goals further than ever. Tuesday, June 04, 2019 - 02:41 ... Thirty years on, UK rave scene returns in new... Sat, Jul 13, 2019 - (1:11) ... original goals further away than ever. Eve Johnson reports. ... original goals further away than ever. Eve Johnson reports. ...
Relationship goals for the New Year. Our relationship columnist, Liza Finlay, suggests adding these 10 "tough-but-toast-worthy ... What do you resolve for your relationship next year? More sex? Less squabbling? Sounds good to me. But here are a few more ... Our relationship columnist, Liza Finlay, suggests adding these 10 "tough-but-toast-worthy" relationship goals to your 2014 ... tough-but-toast-worthy goals to add to your 2014 resolution scorecard. ...
... which shows that the Group achieved its five-year goals, accelerating its industry-leading environmental and social performance ... and we met our five-year goals with a measurable and recognized impact, said Berangère Magarinos Ruchat, Chief Sustainability ... which shows that the Group achieved its five-year goals, accelerating its industry-leading environmental and social performance ... Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our ...
Year One , Year Two , Year Three , Year Four. Goals. *Listening: You should be able to understand normal speed Chinese ... If so can accelerate your Chinese learning and reach true advanced level in three years. Obviously, you will have a better ... Learn some more colloquial expressions not found in the first year textbook and try your best to use them. ...
A miraculous goal from the midfielder in the last minute of the game saved Barça from elimination in the European Cup the ... Goals All-time label.duration 00:51 label.published 3 years ago 100. views. 25 years since Bakeros legendary goal against ... A miraculous goal from the midfielder in the last minute of the game saved Barça from elimination in the European Cup the ...
Cluster-randomisedPatientsNegotiated to facilitate2018ResolutionsAttainableMeasurableAchievable goalsAccomplishAdopted its 2020Achievement2020 goalMakeYear's GoalsCompany'sFreshman YearTime2017-185,000SearchAmbitious goalsAttainmentMessiContentNext five yearsNewsStartBusiness goalsSustainabilityObjective1981South AfricaCalorie countLifeSkillFitness GoalsLast yearSupport20022050AheadFindFiscalQuitTwitterTottenhamUndergraduateMetricsHealthDecadeStudyCommitAccomplishmentsFive-year
- Some 77% of Americans are very or somewhat likely to set financial goals in 2018, more than doubling the 34% who set specific financial goals in 2017, a new Lincoln Financial Group study shows. (blackenterprise.com)
- They can include establishing a goal to save a certain amount in 2018, setting up or adding to an emergency savings fund, boosting contributions to retirement plans as well as examining investment performance and insurance needs. (blackenterprise.com)
- Here are six new goals that will help make 2018 amazing! (lds.org)
- How are you doing with your 2018 goals? (reddit.com)
- Including financial goals in New Year's resolutions is a popular thing to do for most folks. (cbsnews.com)
- If you need a little help in putting together your list of resolutions, here are seven financial goals worth planning and aiming for in 2012. (cbsnews.com)
- By mid-February, 80% of the people who set New Year's resolutions will have abandoned them -- no matter how large or small the goal. (gallup.com)
- The new year ushers in new resolutions and fitness historically lands at the top of new year's resolution goals for most people. (desiringgod.org)
- Our relationship columnist, Liza Finlay, suggests adding these 10 "tough-but-toast-worthy" relationship goals to your 2014 resolutions. (todaysparent.com)
- We are only a week into the new year, but already New Year's resolutions are being broken from coast to coast. (inc.com)
- So before you beat yourself up for failing to keep your New Year's resolutions, replace them with SMART goals. (inc.com)
- At new year's time, it is common to make resolutions and set goals or intentions for change, growth, success and healing for the new year we are entering. (constantcontact.com)
- To keep resolutions, we have to set goals that we really want to achieve, and when we search deep down, what do we really want for a new year? (gadling.com)
- Throughout the month of January, we'll be welcoming and publishing community letters that share your resolutions, goals and hopes for the future of our neighborhoods, towns, cities and counties. (thegazette.com)
- If you're anything like me, you've probably given up on some of these resolutions over the years. (uaex.edu)
- With the right mindset and goal setting technique, you can make your New Year's fitness resolutions a reality. (foreverliving.com)
- RAPID CITY, S.D. - With the new year comes New Year's resolutions. (newscenter1.tv)
- When asked why they made New Year's resolutions, 47% said they wanted to keep improving themselves, 45% like to set goals for themselves, and 41% wanted to feel healthy. (blackenterprise.com)
- Asked how well did they do with New Year's resolutions last year, 61 reported they did very or somewhat well and 23% said they did just OK. (blackenterprise.com)
- The new year is a time for making resolutions and setting goals, often for self-improvement. (ascopost.com)
- Just wondering if any of you remember what your new year resolutions were in 2009 for 2010 and if you have accomplished them yet. (3fatchicks.com)
- While most people make resolutions to improve their physical health or finances, this year you may also want to create goals that focus on your mental health. (bbrfoundation.org)
- New Year's resolutions, or goals in general, help keep us motivated, focused and excited about the future and life. (adavic.org.au)
- This may be because New Year's resolutions are often created with purely a long term vision in mind, and many people don't consider what small, short term goals are required to achieve the end result. (adavic.org.au)
- So over it that I no longer make New Years Resolutions. (chefswidow.com)
- New Year's Resolutions or Perhaps Goals? (brain-masters.com)
- Research shows that only a quarter of us who make New Year's resolutions keep them for the full year, with 22 per cent ditching theirs just six days into January. (thesun.co.uk)
- Don't be too surprised if they have-year after year, these are among the most popular New Year's resolutions. (lds.org)
- I am making no goals or resolutions for 2013. (lifereallyblog.com)
- But remember, making the goals realistic for your age and stage of life will determine whether the goals are attainable. (cbn.com)
- Make your goals attainable. (isri.org)
- Set attainable goals in the beginning. (foreverliving.com)
- This goes hand-in-hand with setting attainable goals. (foreverliving.com)
- Once you've put meaning behind your goal, it will feel much more attainable. (thirdage.com)
- An attainable goal must have a start and end date. (adavic.org.au)
- Our audited GRI 2020 Sustainability Report shows how Firmenich has moved the needle across the board since the launch of our sustainability plan in FY2016, and we met our five-year goals with a measurable and recognized impact,' said Berangère Magarinos Ruchat, Chief Sustainability Officer, Firmenich. (yahoo.com)
- Goals are measurable and objective. (brain-masters.com)
- It's important to delineate your goal for growth with a timeline, concrete numbers and specifics on what it is you want to accomplish. (entrepreneur.com)
- Over the past decade they have pioneered and honed a goal achievement system that enables anyone to accomplish more goals in 12 weeks than most do in 12 months. (activerain.com)
- Think about how to accomplish your goal and whether you have the tools and skills needed. (inc.com)
- Taste is the main driver of food purchases -- and we believe making repeated changes to accomplish a series of gradual reductions is the best way to continue to deliver the great taste consumers expect, while also supporting our commitment to the goal of reducing sodium intake in the American diet,' said Maha Tahiri, General Mills chief health and wellness officer, in a statement. (foxbusiness.com)
- There's nothing wrong with these goals, and there's no reason why you can't accomplish them, but why not shake things up a bit by setting (and meeting) a goal you've never thought of before? (lds.org)
- I didn't accomplish all of my "goals" but back when I set them , I wanted them to serve less as a measuring stick for how well I did, and more of a way to be intentional about doing things I enjoy. (lifereallyblog.com)
- If you are looking for a goal achievement system to help you ramp up production this is one of the best. (activerain.com)
- To ensure a flexible response to environmental and technology changes and guide its long-term efforts to address social issues, Yokogawa is committing itself to the achievement of goals that are based on a vision of where our society should be by the year 2050. (yokogawa.com)
- Yokogawa will establish key performance indicators (KPIs) to evaluate on a medium-term basis the achievement of its sustainability goals, and will continue to create new value through co-innovation with its stakeholders. (yokogawa.com)
- Today, Sephora North America celebrates the Accelerate Program's five-year anniversary with the announcement of the 2020 Cohort, marking the program's achievement of its goal of supporting 50 women-led businesses by 2020. (yahoo.com)
- Goal achievement was not analyzed by treatment group assignment, and final goal attainment was not reported. (eurekalert.org)
- Last year the company cut its greenhouse gas emissions to 22 percent below 2005 levels, exceeding a 2020 goal of a 20 percent reduction. (environmentalleader.com)
- Likewise the company moved away from its 2020 goal on mine rehabilitation, with the five-year rolling average ratio of area disturbed to area rehabilitated rising from 1:1 in 2009 to 1.15:1 in 2010. (environmentalleader.com)
- Appalachian has already surpassed its 2020 goal for increased enrollment of rural students. (northcarolina.edu)
- Our goal is to help you make smarter financial decisions by providing you with interactive tools and financial calculators, publishing original and objective content, by enabling you to conduct research and compare information for free - so that you can make financial decisions with confidence. (bankrate.com)
- Our goal is to give you the best advice to help you make smart personal finance decisions. (bankrate.com)
- Here are five apps that can act as a personal coach to make 2015 your best year ever. (go.com)
- Rather, by thoughtfully applying the feedback we receive, we can make progress toward achieving our ultimate goals. (miamiherald.com)
- Carefully study the goals that were not met, understand why they were not met, and whenever appropriate re-establish safety processes and safety procedures to make the goals achievable. (isri.org)
- Make sure your goals are linked to objective indicators of success. (inc.com)
- Make your goal personal to you and your life. (inc.com)
- Make sure to revisit your goals regularly. (inc.com)
- Yokogawa Electric Corporation announces that it has developed sustainability goals for the year 2050 that will guide its efforts to make the world a better place for future generations. (yokogawa.com)
- In that spirit, Western Carolina University has identified these contributions that Western Carolina University aspires to make to the UNC Strategic Plan over the next five years. (northcarolina.edu)
- The 37-year-old has gone on to make just 39 appearances for the Blues but says he is happy to remain in west London. (goal.com)
- You can achieve every t hing you want t his year and we've compiled the following list of tips to help you make it across the finish line. (foreverliving.com)
- Forever's F.I.T. program was designed to make goal tracking easy. (foreverliving.com)
- Aside from setting your goals, make a list of the tools and resources you'll need to give yourself the best chance of reaching your fitness objectives. (foreverliving.com)
- One common mistake people make when establishing their resolution is setting hard-to-achieve immediate goals. (thirdage.com)
- Being able to make adjustments and realign your goals is more productive than giving up completely. (thirdage.com)
- It is just normal in our society if we make a million dollars this year that we are expected to raise our goal and get a million and a half the next. (news-star.com)
- I don't make New Year's goals per se. (3fatchicks.com)
- The 1,000 Genomes Project , an international consortium, aims to make that number top a thousand by next year. (scientificamerican.com)
- The path to achieving a goal is not straightforward and without obstacles, so remember to try not to be discouraged by any backwards progress you may make while on your way to achieving your goal. (adavic.org.au)
- By summer we have forgotten all about the promises we made to ourselves way back in January and our news resolution turns into something we will make come next year. (chefswidow.com)
- I make yearly GOALS. (chefswidow.com)
- Ambot's said for years that I could make a sailor blush! (blogspot.com)
- That leads me to the question, "Should we make a New Year's resolution or develop goals for the new year? (brain-masters.com)
- Make a goal to stimulate and improve your brain power by learning something new and challenging your brain. (brain-masters.com)
- If you make a yearly resolution to lose weight only to find yourself making the same resolution again the next year, maybe you need a whole new approach. (healthcentral.com)
- As this year ends, why not make a New Year's business resolution and focus a marked effort to organize your company's financials? (brighthub.com)
- If you're looking to make new friends, this is a great goal to set. (lds.org)
- Make a time capsule for our 5-year wedding anniversary. (lifereallyblog.com)
- Alcoa has beaten its carbon reduction goal a decade early, according to the company's 2010 sustainability report. (environmentalleader.com)
- Yokogawa's efforts to achieve sustainability and build a brighter future for all are based on the company's corporate philosophy, which states: "As a company, our goal is to contribute to society through broad-ranging activities in the areas of measurement, control, and information. (yokogawa.com)
- Net sales for the full years of 2014 and 2013 were $84,000 and $130,000, respectively, and the Company's gross margin decreased to 47.6% in 2014 from 51.5% in 2013. (cnbc.com)
- This includes salaries, overhead expenses, reserves for tax payments, and the company's profit goals. (moneyandmimosas.com)
- Now that you've been striving for a healthier version of yourself for the past month, it's time to reevaluate and realign your goals with a fresh perspective. (gallup.com)
- The other reason is each year seems like a time to start anew. (desiringgod.org)
- With the holidays and the end of the year approaching, now is the time to reflect on the previous year's activities to appreciate successes and comprehend where improvements need to be made. (isri.org)
- Take time to understand where you've been and how that measures up to the goals of the coming year. (isri.org)
- Kane and right-back Serge Aurier combined and from the latter's cross Son somehow blazed a first-time shot over the crossbar from in front of an open goal. (nationalpost.com)
- In the 91st minute, the Argentinian received another gem of a pass from the Brazilian, and this time his lob over goalkeeper Valbuena earned him his first senior goal. (fcbarcelona.com)
- Not forgetting that he only needs to score another 69 goals to triple the amount scored by Barça's second highest all time scorer, César Rodríguez (232). (fcbarcelona.com)
- The beginning of a new year is always a good time for reflection. (constantcontact.com)
- Every year when it comes time to vote at Town Meeting, people aren t getting the full story. (seacoastonline.com)
- While many subscribe to personal betterment goals this time of year, we wondered if the same could be applied to the broader community. (thegazette.com)
- The program is ever-expanding, and with brands from Germany and Singapore on board for the first time this year, we look forward to building an even richer and more diverse experience now and into the future. (yahoo.com)
- Run longer or set a new time goal, lift heavier weights or try a higher intensity workout. (foreverliving.com)
- Jeffrey McKinney is a long-time freelance business writer and reporter, contributing to Black Enterprise magazine for several years on broad range of business and financial topics. (blackenterprise.com)
- Since creating their unique protocol for hCG diets, Diet Doc has helped thousands of patients successfully lose weight fast and maintain their weight over time, leading to a decrease in the years that they lose from their life expectancy. (sbwire.com)
- A new year has just begun and for many of us that means time for change. (bbrfoundation.org)
- Many people find the New Year as a time for reflection and use the occasion to begin some new changes in their lives. (adavic.org.au)
- For a goal to be considered achievable, it should challenge you to be a better version of yourself, but it should not negatively impact you mentally or physically every time you try to take a step forward. (adavic.org.au)
- A goal needs to be realistic to be considered achievable with your available resources and time. (adavic.org.au)
- You must also believe in yourself that the goal can be achieved and that you are able to commit to it for that given time period. (adavic.org.au)
- An end time helps provide motivation and a sense of urgency to complete the goal, similar to having a school or work assignment due by a certain time. (adavic.org.au)
- It's important to be patient whilst on your way to achieving your goal, most goals take time and cannot be accomplished overnight. (adavic.org.au)
- For many leaders, it's a time to reflect on accomplishments for the year and establish goals for the upcoming New Year. (thebalancecareers.com)
- It's also a good time to set leadership development goals , either as part of a formal development planning process or simply because it's a proven way to continuously improve as a leader. (thebalancecareers.com)
- At £5,000 a year just to be on the books, membership is aimed at the few: namely time-poor, cash-rich executives and CEOs. (telegraph.co.uk)
- Fortunately, a 10-year time frame is still enough time to reach a solid financial position. (investopedia.com)
- A retirement that lasts 30 to 40 years looks much different than one that may only last half of that time. (investopedia.com)
- While early retirement is likely a goal of many workers, a reasonable target retirement date manages a balance between the size of the retirement portfolio and the length of time that the nest egg can adequately support. (investopedia.com)
- Uh, is now a good time to say my new year's goal is we get out of Amway before we lose any more money? (blogspot.com)
- If you plan all year long, when tax time comes, the meeting with your tax professional will be much easier. (brighthub.com)
- Each year, small business owners start thinking about tax time, tax returns, profits, losses and the materials they need to gather together to get the job done. (brighthub.com)
- Set a goal to not pull your phone out every single time you're bored or waiting. (lds.org)
- As it does each summer, the Board of Education and administration gathered together in July for a district retreat to discuss shared goals and vision for the 2017-18 school year. (constantcontact.com)
- The projected revenue for the 2017-18 school year is about $157 million, with 77 percent of the revenue coming from local property taxes. (constantcontact.com)
- With no state appropriation for K-12 school funding, and the suspension of payments for several federal title funds, it is unclear if the district will receive more than $7 million in payments owed by the end of the 2017-18 school year. (constantcontact.com)
- WCU exceeded its 2017-18 academic year target of 3,312 low-income enrollments, with 3,508 actual low-income enrollments. (northcarolina.edu)
- WCU exceeded its 2017-18 academic year target of 4,585 rural enrollments, with 4,923 actual rural enrollments. (northcarolina.edu)
- He'd won it all on the track in the previous few years, bagged double Olympic gold (5,000m and10,000m) in London in 2012 and done the same at the world championships last year in Moscow. (runnersworld.com)
- From the second year of your course (Year 1 of the regular Physiotherapy BSc) you will be eligible for a grant of at least £5,000 a year , which you do not need to pay back. (le.ac.uk)
- The ISCHEMIA authors found that levels of risk factor control at baseline, along with medication use and other demographic factors, predicted goal attainment at one year. (eurekalert.org)
- You will be expected to show academic attainment at the required level within 3 years of the course proposed start date. (le.ac.uk)
- That night, a 17 year old Leo Messi, wearing the No.30, scored his first senior goal and had another disallowed for offside. (fcbarcelona.com)
- Lionel Messi and Zlatan Ibrahimovic are the star names on the 10-player short-list announced on Monday by FIFA for its Puskas award for goal of the year. (vanguardngr.com)
- 101 Great Goals is a global, football media news publisher devoted to producing content for a digital generation over web, social and mobile platforms. (101greatgoals.com)
- We pride ourselves at 101 Great Goals on sourcing the greatest football video content on the world wide web as well as being up to date on all social media updates regarding major teams and players. (101greatgoals.com)
- Results from the Bank of America study also suggest women business owners saw growth when it came to how many plan to grow their business over the next five years (56 percent, up 2 percentage points from 2017). (entrepreneur.com)
- When Appalachian Chancellor Sheri Everts signed a pledge with President Margaret Spellings to meet UNC System strategic goals over the next five years, Everts recognized that these initiatives were ambitious, but achievable. (northcarolina.edu)
- The Strategic Planning Committee was formed more than a year ago and has developed goals to be met over the next five years, Long said. (truckinginfo.com)
- For example, the news report today is nothing too different in terms of format and patterns from those of 60 years ago. (brandeis.edu)
- The 101 Great Goals website is constantly updated with football (soccer) news, video and social media updates by the hour. (101greatgoals.com)
- You can also find on 101 Great Goals extensive transfer news both during the transfer windows as well as gossip and rumour throughout the year. (101greatgoals.com)
- Setting these goals at the beginning of the year is a good way to start off the new year. (cbsnews.com)
- At this stage of his career, you almost start to wonder what's left out there for the 31-year-old Briton. (runnersworld.com)
- Year Up is an opportunity for students in urban communities to get a fresh start at life. (miamiherald.com)
- It is the beginning of another year, and many of us are feeling a sense of renewal and hope for a fresh start. (uaex.edu)
- His mom, Elvia Espino, said, "Alex is 6 and I've waited four-and-a-half years for Alex to start speaking. (cbslocal.com)
- Plus, 83% of Americans who set a specific financial goal in 2017 feel better about their finances now than they did at the start the year. (blackenterprise.com)
- As we start a new year, let us think of creative ways to tackle health and fitness goals. (ascopost.com)
- New Year New Start! (3fatchicks.com)
- Then a few months pass and our new years resolution to stay healthy and fit start to dwindle. (chefswidow.com)
- A letter from Dr. Corinne Graffunder at the start of Quarter 2 of Year of Cessation . (cdc.gov)
- You must be at least 18 years old when you start the course. (le.ac.uk)
- If you are not yet 18 you can still apply but you will need to defer your entry by a year if your 18th birthday will be after the start of the course. (le.ac.uk)
- Sun Fitness Editor Jenny Francis says: "If you really want to reach those fitness goals you've always set but never followed through on, start small. (thesun.co.uk)
- As a business owner, when the end of year is near, I start thinking about my goals for the near future. (brighthub.com)
- The programming remains focused on guiding founders on their journey of achieving individual business goals through a multi-month program led by Sephora executives including but not limited to mentorship, marketing stewardship, networking, social media training, growth plans and funding strategy planning. (yahoo.com)
- Kendra Tupper, chief sustainability and resilience officer, said meeting the larger goal of an 80 percent reduction by 2050 remains daunting. (denverpost.com)
- GENEVA, Switzerland, Oct. 8, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Firmenich, the world's largest privately owned perfume and taste company, today releases its annual Sustainability Report 2020, which shows that the Group achieved its five-year goals, accelerating its industry-leading environmental and social performance. (yahoo.com)
- We are stepping up our ambition with ever more targeted and transparent sustainability goals. (yahoo.com)
- The past year also saw Alcoa initiate supplier sustainability pilot programs in Canada, Latin America, and the U.S., to better understand the potential alignment of its supply base with its key sustainability objectives. (environmentalleader.com)
- This information has helped the company develop a Global Supplier Sustainability Program, which it will launch this year. (environmentalleader.com)
- As such, simply kicking a goal from the boundary line will not guarantee a player Goal of the Year, but if they have roved the ball cleanly off a pack (like Jason Akermanis in 2002) or won the ball by stealing or smothering it from an opponent (like Peter Bosustow in 1981), then they will generally come into Goal of the Year calculations. (wikipedia.org)
- Also last year, Alcoa established its Life Cycle Center of Excellence to enhance assessments of its processes and products. (environmentalleader.com)
- Only 26, I was in bad shape for a person of any age and on track to lose a whole lot of years from my life. (heraldnet.com)
- UnitedHealthcare and Qualcomm Incorporated, through its wholly owned subsidiary Qualcomm Life, Inc., recently announced enhancements and the expansion of UnitedHealthcare Motion™ a wellness program that provides employees with activity trackers at no additional charge and enables them to earn up to $1,500 per year by meeting certain goals for the number of daily steps. (uhc.com)
- However, just published in the June issue of the open access journal Plos One, researchers with the National University of Singapore explored the number of years lost from overall life expectancy as caused by obesity-related diseases. (sbwire.com)
- Reaching one's best weight loss goals is the easiest way to decrease years lost from life expectancy and create a happier, healthier and more active lifestyle. (sbwire.com)
- Researchers included coronary heart disease, hypertension, diabetes and stroke as the obesity-related diseases used for their study and found that these diseases increased the chances of dying and decreased life expectancy by between 0.2 and 11.7 years depending on gender, race, body mass classification and age. (sbwire.com)
- I've been sick for 15 years, I have no personal life. (msfaccess.org)
- Life expectancy rose from 48 years in 1955 to 69 years in1985. (encyclopedia.com)
- Year Up emphasizes being open to receiving feedback and applying it, which is a difficult skill to hone. (miamiherald.com)
- The concept of lines and spaces can be taught, (straight lines, diagonal lines, curved lines) however it must be remembered that this skill takes several years to master thus be aware that the demands are kept in relationship to the age of the student. (ballet-dance.com)
- Learning how to eat healthy but still feel full and satisfied is an important skill necessary for not only achieving best weight loss goals, but also for maintaining weight in the future and avoiding a return of weight successfully lost. (sbwire.com)
- We often hear of people wanting to lose weight, quit smoking, or learn a new skill and use the changing year as a turning point for themselves. (adavic.org.au)
- His track season completed, Farah will now take to the roads for the Great North Run in Newcastle on September 7, the half-marathon in which Farah was outkicked and ultimately outsmarted by Kenenisa Bekele last year. (runnersworld.com)
- About two in 10 plan to hire more employees over the next 12 months, also up 2 percentage points from last year. (entrepreneur.com)
- Indeed, in 2014 -- the last year for which data is readily available -- 90 percent of women-owned businesses had no employees other than the business owner herself, according to the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. (entrepreneur.com)
- Also would like to get on the podium and better my 4th place overall from last year. (veganbodybuilding.com)
- I started November of last year, so well before the new year really. (3fatchicks.com)
- Last year my goals were to get fit, lose weight, live positively, and do something good for others as often as I could. (chefswidow.com)
- In its long-range development plan, approved late last year, the UCSF administration set goals of substantially increasing housing over the next 20 years. (ucsf.edu)
- In fact, if you're like many people, these goals were on your list last year-and the year before that. (lds.org)
- For example, if you strive to increase your 401(k) contributions, identify ways in which a physical health goal could support that. (gallup.com)
- I am receiving an associate in science degree in electronics engineering technology, and with the support, knowledge and encouragement of my professors and the Year Up Team, I was given the tools necessary to complete my degree. (miamiherald.com)
- however, it was Year Up's commitment to high support and high expectations that really prepared me for success in a fast-paced corporate environment. (miamiherald.com)
- The tremendous support I have received is what keeps me driving forward - support from the Year Up staff, support from my technology colleagues at the corporate partner site and support from my fellow Year Up colleagues. (miamiherald.com)
- It is a long-term lifestyle change that takes a serious level of commitment and support, and the Surgical Weight Loss Center and ORMC provides not only support, but also education on planning your new goals. (oaoa.com)
- The Office of Student Transitions sponsors the First-Year Experience initiative, with programs designed to provide guidance and support specifically available to new students as they learn to navigate the wealth of resources and opportunities WCU has to offer. (northcarolina.edu)
- Sharing goals with friends can also be a great source of encouragement as you support and push each other onward. (foreverliving.com)
- In this New Year try and surround yourself with those who support you and remember that your mental health is just as important as your physical health. (bbrfoundation.org)
- There are plenty of ways to support yourself in achieving those goals and the deeper awareness you can have around why you're wanting a certain type of change the more powerful and conscious your choices. (onemedical.com)
- Throughout the year, OSH will amplify resources and activities that support people in quitting tobacco. (cdc.gov)
- Horizons SRPs work with faculty and staff to design Horizons and support students in their first year transition. (haverford.edu)
- Like a first-year student, look to the FIRE Program model for support. (unh.edu)
- Boulder achieved a 16 percent reduction in greenhouse gas emissions in 2017 compared to 2005 levels, three years earlier than the city's stated goal as part of a commitment to cut to three metric tons of emissions per person by 2050. (denverpost.com)
- The overall goal is to reduce total emissions to 369,000 metric tons by 2050, which would represent an 80 percent reduction from 2005. (denverpost.com)
- In 2017, less than half of women business owners expected their revenue to increase over the year ahead. (entrepreneur.com)
- The health and well-being conglomerate has announced it will reach its target of 100 percent certified sustainable palm oil covered by GreenPalm Certificates by the end of 2012, three years ahead of its original schedule. (triplepundit.com)
- General Mills shares are up 9.8% this year, well ahead of the 0.8% decline for the S&P 500 over the same period. (foxbusiness.com)
- I find myself reviewing my past year and looking forward to the next. (constantcontact.com)
- If you find yourself falling short year after year, it might not be the goals you are setting, but how you go about managing those goals. (foreverliving.com)
- Perhaps you can use others who have achieved a similar goal in the past, and find out what techniques and resources they used. (adavic.org.au)
- You may also find that many of the goals are related to each other, which is often the case. (thebalancecareers.com)
- Social Security is only designed to replace a portion of income in retirement, so those who find themselves roughly 10 years away from retirement, regardless of how much money they have saved, need to develop a plan for hitting the finish line successfully. (investopedia.com)
- Although the Council is set to expire in June 2011 unless renewed by the President, fiscal year 2012 funding has been requested for the Auto Recovery Office to continue its efforts. (gao.gov)
- In fiscal year 2014-2015, how successful were Juvenile Justice Crime Prevention Act programs and initiatives, as measured by the six state-mandated outcome measures and county-mandated supplemental measures? (rand.org)
- Andrea Rosen quit eating sweets 3 years ago, lost weight, felt better and her family also benefited. (heraldnet.com)
- The Year of Cessation focuses on different aspects of cessation policy, practice, and treatment through a quarterly framework, which begins and ends with a focus on helping people who use tobacco to quit. (cdc.gov)
- The 37-year-old Pence wrote on his Twitter page: "Nothing can really prepare you for this part of your career when you have to say: I am retiring from baseball. (cbslocal.com)
- 101 Great Goals is also active on an hourly basis on social media, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. (101greatgoals.com)
- Setting goals for the new year is a common practice but executing the goals and plans can be much more difficult than initially imagined, particularly when it comes to health targets. (gallup.com)
- Infuse multiple elements of wellbeing into your health goals. (gallup.com)
- Conversely, establish new health goals by piggybacking on other wellbeing elements. (gallup.com)
- I taught professional continuing ed courses and webinars for doctors and other health practitioners with Health Masters Live, Bastyr University and the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine (CCNM) and, as I do every year, I traveled to the Bahamas to teach a healing yoga retreat/vacation at the Sivananda Ashram Yoga Retreat Center. (constantcontact.com)
- Teaming up with a dietician or a nutritionist is also helpful when reaching for your health goals. (newscenter1.tv)
- In their paper, the authors explore the challenges and opportunities associated with each of these goals, noting that an integrated strategy combining a variety of effective public health tools is needed to successfully curb HIV/AIDS in the future. (bio-medicine.org)
- Regardless of where genomics takes laboratories and medicine in the next 10 years, those in the field agreed that this past decade will likely turn out to be a prelude to impressive human-health applications to come. (scientificamerican.com)
- In the new year we are always on top of our game when it comes to health and fitness. (chefswidow.com)
- For these results, researchers focused on the percent of residents with HIV who, one and two years into their access to these services, knew their HIV status, were receiving antiretroviral treatment that protects their health and diminishes their risks of transmitting the virus, and among whom treatment was successfully suppressing the virus. (sciencespeaksblog.org)
- Begin by setting a goal of 30 minutes of exercise a day-even just walking has health benefits. (brain-masters.com)
- Speaking of brain health, we all need to include a goal addressing our brain fitness and maintenance. (brain-masters.com)
- Study the list of safety goals from the current year to understand which goals were met and which goals need to be re-examined or re-evaluated. (isri.org)
- In a "high-renewable" scenario where wind, solar, and bioenergy increase by around 5% a year, net emissions could peak by 2022, the study shows. (eurekalert.org)
- In contrast, the study finds that continued reliance on fossil fuels (with growth rates of renewables between 2% and 3% per year), would cause carbon emissions to peak only at the end of the century, causing an estimated 3.5°C global temperature rise by 2100. (eurekalert.org)
- The study revealed that simply making a New Year's resolution on finances may bring about increased confidence in a consumer's financial situation even if they don't reach their goal. (blackenterprise.com)
- If you don't quite have the entry requirements to study computing at Leicester, this STEM Foundation Year degree is your starting point. (le.ac.uk)
- Our integrated Science, Technology and Engineering (STEM) Foundation Year degrees are aimed at students who wish to study a STEM subject, such as computer science, but don't have the traditional entry requirements. (le.ac.uk)
- What unfulfilled goals could be great enough to get him out of bed each morning and commit to a workload so arduous that only those with an insatiable hunger or questionable sanity-or both-could endure? (runnersworld.com)
- This point may seem redundant, however many people commit to a goal that may be unattainable for them and due to this, give up at the slightest hint of failure. (adavic.org.au)
- In January 2017, the Board of Governors of the University of North Carolina unanimously approved Higher Expectations, a five-year Strategic Plan for the UNC System. (northcarolina.edu)
- Today, Appalachian is well on its way to meeting, if not exceeding, these five-year performance goals. (northcarolina.edu)
- 125,000 will be a subordinated five-year balloon note. (encyclopedia.com)