Maleness or femaleness as a constituent element or influence contributing to the production of a result. It may be applicable to the cause or effect of a circumstance. It is used with human or animal concepts but should be differentiated from SEX CHARACTERISTICS, anatomical or physiological manifestations of sex, and from SEX DISTRIBUTION, the number of males and females in given circumstances.
Age as a constituent element or influence contributing to the production of a result. It may be applicable to the cause or the effect of a circumstance. It is used with human or animal concepts but should be differentiated from AGING, a physiological process, and TIME FACTORS which refers only to the passage of time.
Statistical models which describe the relationship between a qualitative dependent variable (that is, one which can take only certain discrete values, such as the presence or absence of a disease) and an independent variable. A common application is in epidemiology for estimating an individual's risk (probability of a disease) as a function of a given risk factor.
Studies in which subsets of a defined population are identified. These groups may or may not be exposed to factors hypothesized to influence the probability of the occurrence of a particular disease or other outcome. Cohorts are defined populations which, as a whole, are followed in an attempt to determine distinguishing subgroup characteristics.
A prolonged seizure or seizures repeated frequently enough to prevent recovery between episodes occurring over a period of 20-30 minutes. The most common subtype is generalized tonic-clonic status epilepticus, a potentially fatal condition associated with neuronal injury and respiratory and metabolic dysfunction. Nonconvulsive forms include petit mal status and complex partial status, which may manifest as behavioral disturbances. Simple partial status epilepticus consists of persistent motor, sensory, or autonomic seizures that do not impair cognition (see also EPILEPSIA PARTIALIS CONTINUA). Subclinical status epilepticus generally refers to seizures occurring in an unresponsive or comatose individual in the absence of overt signs of seizure activity. (From N Engl J Med 1998 Apr 2;338(14):970-6; Neurologia 1997 Dec;12 Suppl 6:25-30)
The ratio of two odds. The exposure-odds ratio for case control data is the ratio of the odds in favor of exposure among cases to the odds in favor of exposure among noncases. The disease-odds ratio for a cohort or cross section is the ratio of the odds in favor of disease among the exposed to the odds in favor of disease among the unexposed. The prevalence-odds ratio refers to an odds ratio derived cross-sectionally from studies of prevalent cases.
Health Status Indicators
European Continental Ancestry Group
Health Status Disparities
Behaviors expressed by individuals to protect, maintain or promote their health status. For example, proper diet, and appropriate exercise are activities perceived to influence health status. Life style is closely associated with health behavior and factors influencing life style are socioeconomic, educational, and cultural.
Continental Population Groups
Procedures for finding the mathematical function which best describes the relationship between a dependent variable and one or more independent variables. In linear regression (see LINEAR MODELS) the relationship is constrained to be a straight line and LEAST-SQUARES ANALYSIS is used to determine the best fit. In logistic regression (see LOGISTIC MODELS) the dependent variable is qualitative rather than continuously variable and LIKELIHOOD FUNCTIONS are used to find the best relationship. In multiple regression, the dependent variable is considered to depend on more than a single independent variable.
Studies used to test etiologic hypotheses in which inferences about an exposure to putative causal factors are derived from data relating to characteristics of persons under study or to events or experiences in their past. The essential feature is that some of the persons under study have the disease or outcome of interest and their characteristics are compared with those of unaffected persons.
National Center for Health Statistics (U.S.)
Body Mass Index
An indicator of body density as determined by the relationship of BODY WEIGHT to BODY HEIGHT. BMI=weight (kg)/height squared (m2). BMI correlates with body fat (ADIPOSE TISSUE). Their relationship varies with age and gender. For adults, BMI falls into these categories: below 18.5 (underweight); 18.5-24.9 (normal); 25.0-29.9 (overweight); 30.0 and above (obese). (National Center for Health Statistics, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
Proportional Hazards Models
Infant, Low Birth Weight
Health Knowledge, Attitudes, Practice
Cause of Death
Quality of Life
A parliamentary democracy with a constitutional monarch in southeast Asia, consisting of 11 states (West Malaysia) on the Malay Peninsula and two states (East Malaysia) on the island of BORNEO. It is also called the Federation of Malaysia. Its capital is Kuala Lumpur. Before 1963 it was the Union of Malaya. It reorganized in 1948 as the Federation of Malaya, becoming independent from British Malaya in 1957 and becoming Malaysia in 1963 as a federation of Malaya, Sabah, Sarawak, and Singapore (which seceded in 1965). The form Malay- probably derives from the Tamil malay, mountain, with reference to its geography. (From Webster's New Geographical Dictionary, 1988, p715 & Room, Brewer's Dictionary of Names, 1992, p329)
Studies which start with the identification of persons with a disease of interest and a control (comparison, referent) group without the disease. The relationship of an attribute to the disease is examined by comparing diseased and non-diseased persons with regard to the frequency or levels of the attribute in each group.
Interviews as Topic
Activities of Daily Living
Enumerations of populations usually recording identities of all persons in every place of residence with age or date of birth, sex, occupation, national origin, language, marital status, income, relation to head of household, information on the dwelling place, education, literacy, health-related data (e.g., permanent disability), etc. The census or "numbering of the people" is mentioned several times in the Old Testament. Among the Romans, censuses were intimately connected with the enumeration of troops before and after battle and probably a military necessity. (From Last, A Dictionary of Epidemiology, 3d ed; Garrison, An Introduction to the History of Medicine, 4th ed, p66, p119)
A distribution in which a variable is distributed like the sum of the squares of any given independent random variable, each of which has a normal distribution with mean of zero and variance of one. The chi-square test is a statistical test based on comparison of a test statistic to a chi-square distribution. The oldest of these tests are used to detect whether two or more population distributions differ from one another.
Emigration and Immigration
Confounding Factors (Epidemiology)
Factors that can cause or prevent the outcome of interest, are not intermediate variables, and are not associated with the factor(s) under investigation. They give rise to situations in which the effects of two processes are not separated, or the contribution of causal factors cannot be separated, or the measure of the effect of exposure or risk is distorted because of its association with other factors influencing the outcome of the study.
African Continental Ancestry Group
Health Services Accessibility
A set of beliefs concerning the nature, cause, and purpose of the universe, especially when considered as the creation of a superhuman agency. It usually involves devotional and ritual observances and often a moral code for the conduct of human affairs. (Random House Collegiate Dictionary, rev. ed.)
Analysis of Variance
A status with BODY WEIGHT that is grossly above the acceptable or desirable weight, usually due to accumulation of excess FATS in the body. The standards may vary with age, sex, genetic or cultural background. In the BODY MASS INDEX, a BMI greater than 30.0 kg/m2 is considered obese, and a BMI greater than 40.0 kg/m2 is considered morbidly obese (MORBID OBESITY).
A cancer registry mandated under the National Cancer Act of 1971 to operate and maintain a population-based cancer reporting system, reporting periodically estimates of cancer incidence and mortality in the United States. The Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results (SEER) Program is a continuing project of the National Cancer Institute of the National Institutes of Health. Among its goals, in addition to assembling and reporting cancer statistics, are the monitoring of annual cancer incident trends and the promoting of studies designed to identify factors amenable to cancer control interventions. (From National Cancer Institute, NIH Publication No. 91-3074, October 1990)
Multiple Birth Offspring
The presence of co-existing or additional diseases with reference to an initial diagnosis or with reference to the index condition that is the subject of study. Comorbidity may affect the ability of affected individuals to function and also their survival; it may be used as a prognostic indicator for length of hospital stay, cost factors, and outcome or survival.
Severity of Illness Index
Psychiatric Status Rating Scales
Extraction and Processing Industry
A province of eastern Canada. Its capital is Quebec. The region belonged to France from 1627 to 1763 when it was lost to the British. The name is from the Algonquian quilibek meaning the place where waters narrow, referring to the gradually narrowing channel of the St. Lawrence or to the narrows of the river at Cape Diamond. (From Webster's New Geographical Dictionary, 1988, p993 & Room, Brewer's Dictionary of Names, 1992, p440)
Diseases which have one or more of the following characteristics: they are permanent, leave residual disability, are caused by nonreversible pathological alteration, require special training of the patient for rehabilitation, or may be expected to require a long period of supervision, observation, or care. (Dictionary of Health Services Management, 2d ed)
Emigrants and Immigrants
A class of statistical procedures for estimating the survival function (function of time, starting with a population 100% well at a given time and providing the percentage of the population still well at later times). The survival analysis is then used for making inferences about the effects of treatments, prognostic factors, exposures, and other covariates on the function.
A status with BODY WEIGHT that is above certain standard of acceptable or desirable weight. In the scale of BODY MASS INDEX, overweight is defined as having a BMI of 25.0-29.9 kg/m2. Overweight may or may not be due to increases in body fat (ADIPOSE TISSUE), hence overweight does not equal "over fat".
Health Care Surveys
Assessment of suicide risk
Marital status. Unmarried men and divorced or widowed women are at highest risk. Single, white, older males are at ... Mental status examination (MSE). Notes. *^ Perlman, Christopher M.; Neufeld, Eva; Martin, Lynn; Goy, Mary; Hirdes, John P ... Financial stress, unemployment, and a drop in socioeconomic status can also be triggers for a suicidal crisis. This is also the ...
2004 Arkansas Amendment 3
Marital status. Legal status for unmarried persons which is identical or substantially similar to marital status shall not be ...
California Fair Employment and Housing Act of 1959
... marital status; sex or sexual orientation; age, with respect to persons over the age of 40; and pregnancy, childbirth, or ...
Auto insurance risk selection
Driver: Age; sex; marital status; driving record (based on government reports), violations (citations); at fault accidents; and ... marital status, location of residence and driving record. The current system of insurance creates groupings of vehicles and ... marital status - single; driving record (based on government reports) violations - 1 point (speeding); at fault accidents - 3 ...
... marital status; sex or sexual orientation; and pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions. Although there are many ... Marital Therapy. 20 (2): 125-134. doi:10.1080/00926239408403423. PMID 8035469. Posthuma, Richard A.; Wagstaff, María Fernanda; ...
"Marital status". Cra-arc.gc.ca. Retrieved 16 December 2014. M. v. H., 1999 CanLII 686 (SCC),  2 SCR 3. Government of ... The complete CRA definitions for marital status is available. In Saskatchewan, Queen's Bench justices have sanctioned common- ... households and marital status: Key results from the 2016 Census". www150.statcan.gc.ca. Retrieved 2020-03-24. "Citizenship and ... Non-marital relationship contracts are not necessarily recognized from one jurisdiction to another, and neither are de facto ...
Same-sex marriage law in the United States by state
Section 2. Marital status. Legal status for unmarried persons which is identical or substantially similar to marital status ... Neither this Constitution nor any other provision of law shall be construed to require that marital status or the legal ... Equal treatment of marital relationships. (a) All laws of this State applicable to marriage or married spouses or the children ... b) It shall be the declared public policy of the State of Arkansas to recognize the marital union only of man and woman. No ...
Philippine Statistics Authority
Marital Status (optional); Mobile number (optional); and Email address (optional) Biometric Information: Front Facing ... the Law on Registry of Civil Status; Collaborate with departments of the national government including GOCCs and their ...
Sale, Greater Manchester
KS04 Marital status . Retrieved 5 August 2008. "Trafford Metropolitan Borough marital status". Statistics.gov.uk. Retrieved on ... The increase in population led to the granting of a charter in 1935, giving Sale honorific borough status. Since then, Sale has ... The petition was successful and on 21 September 1935 Sale UD was granted borough status, and became the Municipal Borough of ... qualified teacher status, qualified medical doctor, qualified dentist, qualified nurse, midwife, or health visitor, compared to ...
Hate speech laws in Canada
... marital status, family status, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, age, and conviction for which a pardon ... family status; (s) marital status; (t) source of income; (u) political belief, affiliation or activity; (v) that individual's ... Some Roma individuals who were seeking refugee status in Canada were staying in a motel. A crowd of people gathered outside the ... civil status, age except as provided by law. Section 80 provides: Where the parties will not agree to negotiation of a ...
KS04 Marital status . Retrieved 15 April 2009. "Census 2001 Key Statistics - Urban area results by population size of urban ... The town was granted municipal borough status in 1899 under the provisions of the Municipal Corporations Act 1882, and was ...
KS04 Marital status . Retrieved 29 October 2008. "Census 2001 Key Statistics - Urban area results by population size of urban ...
Hale, Greater Manchester
KS04 Marital status . Retrieved 31 August 2008. "Census 2001 Key Statistics - Urban area results by population size of urban ...
"Marital Status (Whiteley)". Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 11 July 2008. The Whiteley Forum Whiteley Primary School ...
Unorganised Workers' Identification Number
Marital Status 9. Name of Father 10. Name of Mother 11. Occupation / Activity 12. Main Source of Income 13. Disability The ... SECC-2011 is a study of socio-economic status of rural and urban households and allows ranking of households based on ...
China Center of Adoption Affairs
... marital status certificate; certificates of profession, property and income; health examination certificate; home study report ... Archived October 10, 2007, at the Wayback Machine "Hague Conference on Private International Law, Status Table: Convention of ...
"Marital Status, 2001". Neighbourhood Statistics. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 17 July 2015. "Listing Text". ...
KS04 Marital status . Retrieved 22 April 2009. "Census 2001 Key Statistics - Urban area results by population size of urban ...
Mellor, Greater Manchester
KS04 Marital status . Retrieved 13 April 2009. Stockport Metropolitan Borough marital status, Statistics.gov.uk, retrieved 13 ...
KS04 Marital status . Archived from the original on 12 September 2011. Retrieved 19 April 2009. "Census 2001 Key Statistics - ... There is one other state primary schools at Forest Gate with Academy status. There is also a Roman Catholic school - Our Lady ... Broadoak School is a secondary school with academy status for pupils aged 11 to 16. Partington's main road is the A6144 between ...
Heywood, Greater Manchester
KS04 Marital status . Retrieved 31 August 2008. "Census 2001 Key Statistics - Urban area results by population size of urban ... The building, which had technical school status, also contained an art school. The school was doubled in size eighteen years ... but on 18 February 1881 the area of the local board was granted borough status and became the Municipal Borough of Heywood. ... a property investment and development company with real estate investment trust status. Heywood Distribution was sold to SEGRO ...
KS04 Marital status . Retrieved 25 April 2009. "Census 2001 Key Statistics - Urban area results by population size of urban ... In 1856 Rochdale was incorporated as a municipal borough, giving it borough status in the United Kingdom and after 1858 it ... Under the Local Government Act 1972, the town's autonomous county borough status was abolished. The municipal boroughs of ... change brought by the success of Rochdale's textile industry in the 19th century led to its rise to borough status and it ...
Mariette Leslie Cotton
Marital Status: Divorced; Race: White; Occupation: housewife; Birth Date: 17 May 1866; Birthplace: U.S.A.; Burial Date: 21 Apr ...
Marital Status: W; Ship of Travel: Hudson; Port of Departure: Havre; Manifest Line Number: 0006 "Suzanne Off For Arctic Via 5th ...
2018 United States Senate special election in Minnesota
Gender by marital status Married men 47 52 1 31 Married women 52 45 3 36 ...
1890 United States Census
marital status. *married within the year. *mother of how many children, and number now living ...
Marital status. Committed. Education and employment. Occupation. Student/Distance Learning Technician. Employer. University of ...
Bristol stool scale
Marital status. Married (%). 80. 77. 76. School level. Compulsory education (%). 5. 5. 7. ...
1980 United States Census
Marital status. *Whether of Spanish/Hispanic origin or descent. It was the first census not to ask for the name of the "head of ...
Palimony in the United States
CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) Fagan, Bryan (Dec 6, 2016). "Am I Married? - Marital Status in Texas". bryanfagan.com. ... CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) CS1 maint: bot: original URL status unknown (link) EL. "South Carolina allows..." ... right at the time that he achieved superstar status. A New York judge ruled that Frampton and McCall never intended to marry ... California law recognizes non-marital relationship contracts. These contracts may be express or implied, oral or written, but ...
Lady Margaret Beaufort
The Countess was reluctant to accept a lower status than the dowager queen Elizabeth or even her daughter-in-law, the queen ... They enjoyed a fairly long and harmonious marital relationship and were given Woking Palace, to which Margaret sometimes ... as by granting Margaret the status of a femme sole, Henry and his Parliament made it possible to empower the King's Mother ...
Holy Roman Empire
Still, Otto II formed marital ties with the east when he married the Byzantine princess Theophanu.:708 Their son, Otto III ... A number of cities held official status, where the Imperial Estates would summon at Imperial Diets, the deliberative assembly ... The only princely member states of the Holy Roman Empire that have preserved their status as monarchies until today are the ... The status of Italy in particular varied throughout the 16th to 18th centuries; some territories like Piedmont-Savoy became ...
2000 United States Census
"Unbinding the Ties: Edit Effects of Marital Status on Same Gender Couples". Census.gov. January 7, 2009. Retrieved April 25, ...
Social history (SH): birthplace, residences, marital history, social and economic status, habits (including diet, medications, ... General appearance of the patient and specific indicators of disease (nutritional status, presence of jaundice, pallor or ...
... regardless of age or marital status. The twist was that the Commission required land patents for only half the per person ...
Barney and Betty Hill
As noted in The Interrupted Journey, Simon thought that the Hills' marital status had nothing to do with the UFO encounter. ...
O'Hara, M.W. Depression and marital adjustment during pregnancy and after delivery. American Journal of Family Therapy 13:49-55 ... Selv når viktige samfunnsmessige faktorer som alder, inntekt, utdanning, ekteskapelig status, og babyens helse ble kontrollert ...
... and used their outlaw status to form social circles in Paris and Berlin. Lesbian began to describe elements of a subculture.[18 ... that women were allowed or encouraged to have same-sex relationships before or during marriage as long as their marital ... Homosexuals began to draw comparisons between their newly recognized minority status and that of African Americans. Among ... the fact that the South African Constitution states that no person shall be discriminated against based on their social status ...
The amount that is paid depends on things such as the person's age, income, marital status and whether they have children. It ... Depending on the jurisdiction and the status of the person, those sums may be small, covering only basic needs, or may ... These conditions and obligations cover things such as age, residency status, and availability to work. ... these rates of reimbursement are determined by previous status of employment, such as whether an individual is a wage-earner or ...
Ordination of women
Epitaphs provide the main evidence for these priesthoods, and the woman is often not identified in terms of her marital status. ... Sumerian and Akkadian EN were top-ranking priestesses distinguished by special ceremonial attire and holding equal status to ... Neither laywomen nor formally ordained, these women do not receive the recognition, education, financial support or status ... the precept-holding nuns who live there do enjoy a higher status and better education than their precept-holder sisters ...
Abortion in the United States
Current legal statusEdit. Federal legislationEdit. Since 1995, led by congressional Republicans, the U.S. House of ... However, Griswold only applied to marital relationships. Eisenstadt v. Baird (1972) extended its holding to unmarried persons ... CS1 maint: BOT: original-url status unknown (link) *^ The Center for Bio-Ethical Reform Archived January 8, 2007, at the ... State-by-state legal statusEdit. Main articles: Abortion in the United States by state and Types of abortion restrictions in ...
Narcissistic personality disorder
Feels privileged and empowered by virtue of special childhood status and pseudo-achievements; entitled façade bears little ... Marital/relationship therapy is most beneficial when both partners participate. ... Self-perception of being unique, superior, and associated with high-status people and institutions ... regardless of their actual status or achievements. Moreover, the person with narcissistic personality disorder usually ...
Islam in Malaysia
Consequently, apostate Malays would have to forfeit all their constitutional privileges, including their Bumiputra status, ... An Ustaz during the Akad Nikah marital ceremony. Islam is central to and dominant in Malay culture. A significant number of ... progressive Muslim country in order to achieve the status of a developed nation with a high income for 2020". ... "Keeping religious status off MyKad, birth certs may solve interfaith woes, rights groups say". The Malay Online. Retrieved 2 ...
... education should not be for personal status or for a high salary. ... "When Marital Peace Is Threatened". The Watchtower: 22. 1 November 1988.. *^ Beckford 1975, pp. 54-55 ...
... and marital status.:53 ... friendship and health status), researchers still do not know if ... while male-male interaction tends to be more focused on social status, and may actively discourage the expression of emotional ...
In its 2011 Freedom in the World report, Freedom House ranked Djibouti as "Not Free", a downgrading from its former status as " ... About 93.1% of Djibouti's women and girls have undergone female genital mutilation (female circumcision), a pre-marital ...
Ras manusia bahasa Indonesia, ensiklopedia bebas
Thus, a more fluid treatment allows for the construction of race as an achieved status rather than an ascribed status as is the ... Pettener, D (1990). "Temporal trends in marital structure and isonymy in S. Paolo Albanese, Italy". Human Biology. 62 (6): 837- ...
is a subscript for the characteristics (sex, age, marital status, etc.) in the files. The conditional probabilities of ... Linkages can help in follow-up studies of cohorts or other groups to determine factors such as vital status, residential status ...
Children that have parents with a better marital relationship are better at regulating their jealous emotions. Children are ... For example, large families are generally lower in socioeconomic status than small families, so third-born children are more ... Parents who are involved in good marital communication help their children cope adaptively with jealousy. They do this by ... unless the parents have a biological relationship irrespective of their children's cross-sibling status. ...
Tuareg women enjoy high status within their society, compared with their Arab counterparts and with other Berber tribes: Tuareg ... a legal Roman marriage and the children from a such a union had no legal father and therefore followed the status (i.e. Roman ... social status is transmitted through women, with residence often matrilocal. Most women could read and write, while most ... Jewish marital law. *Kinship and descent. *Matriarchy. Hidden categories: *Articles with French-language external links ...
a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p Fincham, F., Hall, J., & Beach, S. (2006). Forgiveness In Marriage: Current Status And Future ... The role of the sacred in marital forgiveness. Relationships are at the sentiment aspect of our lives; with our families ... The act and effects of forgiveness can vary depending on the relationship status between persons. Whether you are married, ... Wilson, T.; Milosevic, A.; Carroll, M.; Hart, K.; Hibbard, S. (2008). "Physical Health Status in Relation to Self-Forgiveness ...
Last-minute injuries, contracts, and marital statuses can also change the storyline or how a segment is presented. When Enzo ... Contracts, employment status, and suspensionsEdit. Wrestlers being publicly "fired" is a popular storytelling device, often for ... "status" and making the last mention of Benoit's name on WWE television. In his remarks on Raw, McMahon directly refers to "Mr. ... even when their status as face/heel is blurred or disregarded. However, on October 22, 2018 episode of Raw, Roman Reigns (real ...
Garfinkel, Harold (1967). "Passing and the Managed Achievement of Sex Status in an Intersex Person, Part 1". Studies in ... claiming that an event during military service caused current depressive symptoms when the actual cause is marital strife and ...
List of Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul characters
He also comes to find his new status as a drug lord psychologically rewarding, leading him to become less and less reluctant to ... When Walt and Skyler have marital problems, she takes in their children for a couple of days at Skyler's request while they ... Chuck is critical of Jimmy's background as a scam-artist, considering his brother's attorney status an insult to the law. ... gives a press conference watched by Skinny Pete and Badger on the massacre of Jack Welker's gang by Walter White and the status ...
Grounds for divorce (United States)
Some marriages do not last very long and early on spouses can begin to assess their marital situation. When a couple ... equivalent or similar unions and status. *Marriage. *Types of marriages. *Prenuptial agreement ... Proof of cruelty or the repeated infliction of serious physical or mental suffering by one marital partner on the other is also ... when two individuals come together in a marital union, the sharing of resources is one of many expected outcomes. If ...
... regardless of marital status. (The female's state of arousal is never addressed directly, but since Clan women are able to ... Unlike other women, whose status depends on the status of their mates, a medicine woman has status in her own right and can, if ...
... higher social status or lower social status. The movements were mainly centered on the forms of Vishnu (Rama and Krishna) and ... and various marital rituals. In literature, many classical narratives and purana have Hindu, Buddhist or Jain ... The Court however left it to the respective states to decide on the minority status of Jain religion.[web 10][note 31] ... See also: Legal Status of Jainism as a Distinct Religion. The inclusion of Buddhists, Jains and Sikhs within Hinduism is part ...
Lucas, Clark, Georgellis, and Diener (2003) researched changes in baseline level of well-being due to marital status, birth of ... Reactions to changes in marital status". Journal of Personality and Social Psychology. 84 (3): 527-539. CiteSeerX 10.1.1.119. ... CS1 maint: BOT: original-url status unknown (link). *^ a b Frederick, Shane; Loewenstein, George (1999). "Hedonic Adaptation" ( ... CS1 maint: BOT: original-url status unknown (link). *^ a b Diener, Ed; Lucas, Richard E.; Scollon, Christie Napa (2006). " ...
History of rape
In 1993, North Carolina became the last state to outlaw marital rape. The marital rape exemption was abolished in England ... CS1 maint: BOT: original-url status unknown (link). *^ On ancient Rome, see Sara Elise Phang, Roman Military Service: ... Marital rape first became a crime in the United States in the state of South Dakota in 1975. ... Note that it has to be extra-marital, i.e. fornication/adultery; the rape charge cannot be brought against the husband by the ...
Marital status and dementia risk - NHS
... marital status and categorised them as single, married/cohabiting, divorced or widowed. They combined data on marital status at ... They combined marital status in middle-age and later life to give the following categories of marital transition: cohabiting ... Cognitive function was not measured at the start of the study, so it is difficult to prove that marital status is related to ... The marital status categories used in the study may have meant some relationships were misclassified. Personal relationships ...
The Effects of Child Health on Marital Status
... Hope Corman, Robert Kaestner. NBER Working Paper No. 3850. Issued in September ... w9610 Effects of Child Health on Parents Relationship Status. Abel. w2517 The Implications of Insurance for the Efficacy of ... The purpose of this paper is to provide evidence on the effect of child health on marital stability and family structure within ...
Marital status - Wikipedia
Married, single, divorced, and widowed are examples of civil status. Civil status and marital status are terms used in forms, ... Familial status indicates whether a person is the responsible caregiver for a child. Visual markers of marital status Marriage ... Civil status, or marital status, are the distinct options that describe a persons relationship with a significant other. ... Historically, inquiries into marital status have also appeared on applications for employment, loans, and credit. ...
Maria Cantwell's Marital Status Used By GOP Opponent In Political Attack | HuffPost
Visual markers of marital status - Wikipedia
Marital status markers are usually gender-specific. Male marital status markers are usually less elaborate than female marital ... Visual markers of marital status, as well as social status, may include clothing, hairstyle, accessories, jewelry, tattoos, and ... Visual markers of marital status are particularly important because they indicate that a person should not be approached for ... Turkmen wives wear a special hat similar to a circlet that is denominated a "Alyndaňy". Hairstyle indicating marital status ...
Change in marital status post-menopause may impact health | EurekAlert! Science News
Change in marital status post-menopause may impact health. University of Arizona ... and those whose marital status did not change over the three-year period (they either started out and remained married or ... change-marital-status-postmenopause-may-impact-health Related Journal Article. http://dx.. doi.. org/. 10.. 1089/. jwh.. 2016. ... "As a health provider, my takeaway is that I should be thinking about marital transitions, and when people get married, say ...
Marriage Meets the Joneses: Relative Income, Identity, and Marital Status
For black men, relative income affects the marriage decision only, and relative income is tied to marital status even for those ... s income and the marriage ideal is a strong predictor of marital status but only if he is below the ideal. For white men, ... In this paper we investigate the effect of relative income on marital status. We develop an identity model based on Akerlof and ... "Marriage Meets the Joneses: Relative Income, Identity, and Marital Status," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin ...
Is marital status associated with early detection of localized melanoma? | EurekAlert! Science News
Marital status was associated with earlier detection of localized melanoma, with married patients more likely to present with ... Marital status has been associated with improved outcomes in cancer but not much is known about the influence of marital status ... Results: Marital status was associated with earlier presentation of localized melanoma, with married patients more like to ... Bottom Line: Marital status was associated with earlier detection of localized melanoma, with married patients more likely to ...
Impact of Marital and Relationship Status on Social Outcomes for Returning Prisoners | ASPE
Impact of Marital and Relationship Status on Social Outcomes for Returning Prisoners Incarceration & Reentry Prisoners and ... Impact of Marital and Relationship Status on Social Outcomes for Returning Prisoners 01/30/2009 ... Original report: Impact of Marital and Relationship Status on Social Outcomes for Returning Prisoners ...
Association between mid-life marital status and cognitive function in later life: population based cohort study | The BMJ
We then related mid-life marital status and transitions in marital status from mid-life to later life to cognitive status later ... at least for mid-life marital status.. For the marital transition variable, however, including marital status in both mid-life ... By combining marital status at both times, we created several categories of marital transition (such as married at both times, ... By combining marital status in mid-life and later life, 13 theoretically possible categories of marital transition emerged ( ...
Marital Status financial definition of Marital Status
What is Marital Status? Meaning of Marital Status as a finance term. What does Marital Status mean in finance? ... Definition of Marital Status in the Financial Dictionary - by Free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. ... Marital Status financial definition of Marital Status https://financial-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Marital+Status ... Marital Status. Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Medical, Legal, Acronyms, Wikipedia. Marital Status. The state of being ...
Your Marital Status and Your Health | thirdAGE | healthy living for women + their families
Your Marital Status and Your Health. By Jane Farrell Marital status can affect womens health in a number of ways. A University ... and those whose marital status did not change over the three-year period (they either started out and remained married or ... "As a health provider, my takeaway is that I should be thinking about marital transitions, and when people get married, say ... Since many studies on marriage focus on younger women, Kutob and her collaborators were interested in the effects of marital ...
The Oscar Curse: Status Dynamics and Gender Differences in Marital Survival by H. Colleen Stuart, Sue Moon, Tiziana Casciaro ::...
We analyzed the marital histories of all Best Actor and Best Actress Academy Award nominees from 1936 to 2010 to determine the ... Stuart, H. Colleen and Moon, Sue and Casciaro, Tiziana, The Oscar Curse: Status Dynamics and Gender Differences in Marital ... We analyzed the marital histories of all Best Actor and Best Actress Academy Award nominees from 1936 to 2010 to determine the ... effect of a sudden status shift on marriage survival. We find that Oscar wins are associated with a greater risk of divorce for ...
Marital status and risk of cardiovascular diseases: a systematic review and meta-analysis | Heart
Conclusions Marital status appears to influence CVD and prognosis after CVD. These findings may suggest that marital status ... Smoking, nicotine dependence and nicotine intake by socio-economic status and marital status. Addict Behav 2014;39:1145-51.doi: ... Marital status, marital strain, and risk of coronary heart disease or total mortality: the Framingham Offspring Study. ... a systematic review and meta-analysis to evaluate the risk of CVD based on marital status and the influence of marital status ...
Newly released Palin e-mails show frustration and discussion of her marital status - CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs
The Palins marital status has been the source of rumors for years since she emerged on the national stage in 2008. ... Newly released Palin e-mails show frustration and discussion of her marital status. ... a year before she was tapped to be on the Republican ticket and many months before her marital status would be the focus of ... "Marital Problems." Addressing two of her gubernatorial aides, she said "So speaking of ... If we, er, when we get a divorce, ...
Scintilla's Journal: The Oppression of Women: The Marital Status by Terry Y. Mayer: Xlibris 9781425717247 Paperback - AbeBooks...
Scintillas Journal: The Oppression of Women: The Marital Status. Terry Y. Mayer. Published by Xlibris ... 3. Scintillas Journal: The Oppression of Women: The Marital Status ISBN 10: 1425717241 ISBN 13: 9781425717247 ... 6. Scintilla s Journal: The Oppression of Women: The Marital Status (Paperback) Terry y Y Mayer ... 7. Scintilla s Journal: The Oppression of Women: The Marital Status (Paperback) Terry y Y Mayer ...
Subject: Marital status--Health aspects | Search Results | Academic Commons
Abstract A30: Affordability of screening, race and marital status predict early detection of breast cancer: Analysis of cancer...
Abstract A30: Affordability of screening, race and marital status predict early detection of breast cancer: Analysis of cancer ... Abstract A30: Affordability of screening, race and marital status predict early detection of breast cancer: Analysis of cancer ... Abstract A30: Affordability of screening, race and marital status predict early detection of breast cancer: Analysis of cancer ... Abstract A30: Affordability of screening, race and marital status predict early detection of breast cancer: Analysis of cancer ...
Collecting information on marital status: a methodological note | Journal of Epidemiology & Community Health
marital status. Marital status is often probed in epidemiological, public health, and social surveys, and has been shown to be ... However, by omitting the marital status question we are simply focusing on the presence of a partner in the home; we are not ... However, asking about marital status is no longer straightforward; research instruments must take account of the fact that ... We were surprised at the number of problems we encountered with the marital status question. Generally, women did not see the ...
How Do Users Pick A Marital Status Change When It Is Not Linked To Life Events?
Currently, Marital Status is linked to Life Events. How do users enter marital statuses that are not associated with life ... How Do Users Pick A Marital Status Change When It Is Not Linked To Life Events? (Doc ID 2297327.1). Last updated on AUGUST 15, ... Marital Status changes like Head of household, Single, Domestic Partner etc are not associated with opening a Benefits Life ...
Definitions and Explanations - Marital Status (Volume II, Part IV - Subject Reports) - Survey Census 1960 Tracts Only Set -...
Marital Status (Volume II, Part IV - Subject Reports); Definitions and Explanations ... Table E. Marital Status Reported In Census for 554 Persons Divorced In March 1960. Marital Status in census. Total. Male. ... The marital status classification refers to the marital status of the person at the time of the enumeration.. Single persons ... Because changes in marital status may be selective of certain types of persons, the persons in a marital status class at the ...
ERIC - Infants' Mental and Motor Development: Effects of Home Environment, Maternal Attitudes, Marital Adjustment, and...
Indices of intellectual and psychomotor development were related to home environment, socioeconomic status, and maternal ... Infants Mental and Motor Development: Effects of Home Environment, Maternal Attitudes, Marital Adjustment, and Socioeconomic ... Indices of intellectual and psychomotor development were related to home environment, socioeconomic status, and maternal ...
Population Usually Resident and Present in the State by General Health, Detailed Marital Status, Sex, Age Group and CensusYear...
Marital Status, Marital Transitions and Attitudes | National Longitudinal Surveys
MARITAL STATUS: These variables contain the respondents marital status at each interview date.. MARITAL STATUS COLLAPSED: ... Marital Status data collected. 1978 (household screener). The marital status of household members is available from the 1978 ... Marital Status Marital status information for NLSY79 respondents is available from:. *responses to questions fielded during the ... Current Marital Status interview checks are included in the questionnaire to verify separately the marital status of ...
Trends in total and cause-specific mortality by marital status among elderly Norwegian men and women | BMC Public Health | Full...
Relative differences in mortality by marital status have increased from 1971-2007. In particular, the excess mortality of the ... The widening of the marital status differentials is most pronounced for mortality resulting from circulatory diseases, ... Differences in cancer mortality by marital status have been stable over time. Those who are married may have lower mortality ... but few studies have considered trends in cause-specific mortality by marital status among elderly people. The author uses ...
Health behaviours explain part of the differences in self reported health associated with partner/marital status in The...
MAIN RESULTS--There were differences in relation to marital status for each health behaviour. Married people were more likely ... STUDY OBJECTIVE--To describe the differences in health behaviours in disparate marital status groups and to estimate the extent ... Health behaviours explain part of the differences in self reported health associated with partner/marital status in The ... Health behaviours explain part of the differences in self reported health associated with partner/marital status in The ...
GTY 154 - Chapter 13V2 - GTY 154 Family Life Social Support Marital Status 96 in US marry at least once Proportion of people...
Marital status shows a strong protective effect on long-term mortality among first acute myocardial infarction-survivors with...
Substitution of marital status with co-habitation status confirmed the strata-specific effect [HR: 0.52 (95% CI 0.31-0.86)]. ... Hazard ratios (HR) for the effects of marital status on mortality after one to 10 years of follow-up are presented. The study ... Overall marital status showed an insignificant protective HR of 0.76 (95% confidence interval (CI) 0.47-1.22). Stratified ... This study examined the effects of marital status on long term mortality after the first acute myocardial infarction. Data were ...
Impact of marital status and comorbid disorders on health-related quality of life after cardiac surgery, Quality of Life...
"Impact of marital status and comorbid disorders on health-related quality of life after cardiac surgery, Quality of Life ... Impact of marital status and comorbid disorders on health-related quality of life after cardiac surgery. Impact of marital ... HRQL status. When adjusted for age and marital status, uals (23% women) scheduled for elective coronary artery women had ... HRQL status. When adjusted for age and marital status, uals (23% women) scheduled for elective coronary artery women had ...
Marital status is an independent prognostic factor in inflammatory breast cancer patients: an analysis of the surveillance,...
Objectives The aim of this analysis was to study the impact of marital status on inflammatory breast cancer (IBC) patients, as ... Analysis of the effect of marital status according to AJCC stage in subgroups. We have analyzed the effects of marital status ... Marital status and survival. There were differences in CSS and OS associated with the status of marriage (both log-rank test P ... There are some reports on the association between the prognosis of breast carcinoma and marital status [14, 18, 19, 20, 21]. ...
Relationships between marital statusMortalityPersons 15Change in marital statusOutcomesPredictorMarriagePopulationTerms of marital statusGender and marital statusHistoriesDivorced or widowedSocioeconomic statusCharacteristicsEthnicityQuestionnaireAbstractRespondents2017Cardiac SurgeryBehaviorsCognitiveWhose maritalHealthSignificantlyDivorceOccupationEarly detectionPregnancySingle2018SpouseResultsWomenImpactEducationTransitionRaceMarryQuestionnairesFactorsDataFamilyPrognosisParticipantsLegallySurvival ratesRelationshipDetermineSearch
Relationships between marital status3
- As partnership histories become more complicated, we cannot assume that old relationships between marital status and health outcomes still stand, and research is required to see if there are new patterns. (bmj.com)
- We used data from a population-based cohort of 33,224 middle-aged subjects, without history of myocardial infarction, from the city of Malmö, Sweden, to prospectively examine the relationships between marital status and occupation level, respectively, and incidence of CE, taking several biological and life-style risk factors into account. (biomedcentral.com)
- JUN 1 5 1978 No. 2 February 1977 RELATIONSHIPS BETWEEN MARITAL STATUS AND MORTALITY IN NORTH CAROLINA As cancer mortality continues to spiral in the United States, research into the epidemiology and etiology of the disease becomes increasingly more fervent and wide-spread. (ncdcr.gov)
- 1. Kposowa A J. Marital status and suicide in the National Longitudinal Mortality Study. (bmj.com)
- Although marital status and low occupation level has been associated with mortality, the relationship with case fatality rates (CFR) after a coronary event (CE) is unclear. (biomedcentral.com)
- In North Carolina, previous studies and reports (2,3) have examined cause-specific mortality by age, race, sex and geographical distribution, but no attempt has been made to examine mortality in terms of marital status. (ncdcr.gov)
- By linking the 3 data sources, figures can be reported for infant mortality by gestational age and ethnicity, as well as other risk factors including: birthweight, mother's age at birth of child, marital status and socio-economic status (based on the most advantaged parent's occupation). (nationalarchives.gov.uk)
Change in marital status3
- Marital status has been associated with improved outcomes in cancer but not much is known about the influence of marital status on the detection of early localized melanoma. (eurekalert.org)
- These findings may suggest that marital status should be considered in the risk assessment for CVD and outcomes of CVD based on marital status merits further investigation. (bmj.com)
- Marital status is often probed in epidemiological, public health, and social surveys, and has been shown to be associated with various health outcomes. (bmj.com)
- After controlling flexibly for the absolute level of income and a number of other factors, the ratio between a man?s income and the marriage ideal is a strong predictor of marital status but only if he is below the ideal. (repec.org)
- The abstract, "Marital Status is an Independent Predictor of Survival for Patients Undergoing Definitive Chemoradiation for Stage III Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer," will be presented during the Poster Viewing at 5:00 p.m. (medicalxpress.com)
- Marital status was not a significant predictor of event-free survival after entering medication adherence in the model, demonstrating a mediation effect of adherence on the relationship of marital status to survival. (ovid.com)
- A person's specified civil status might also be married if they are in a civil union or common-law marriage. (wikipedia.org)
- Since many studies on marriage focus on younger women, Kutob and her collaborators were interested in the effects of marital transitions on older women, who are more susceptible to chronic diseases such as cardiovascular disease and diabetes. (eurekalert.org)
- For black men, relative income affects the marriage decision only, and relative income is tied to marital status even for those living with a partner and children. (repec.org)
- Marriage Meets the Joneses: Relative Income, Identity, and Marital Status ," Journal of Human Resources , University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 46(3), pages 482-517. (repec.org)
- Marriage Meets the Joneses: Relative Income, Identity, and Marital Status ," NBER Working Papers 14773, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc. (repec.org)
- Marriage Meets the Joneses: Relative Income, Identity, and Marital Status ," Department of Economics Working Papers 2010-06, Department of Economics, Williams College. (repec.org)
- We analyzed the marital histories of all Best Actor and Best Actress Academy Award nominees from 1936 to 2010 to determine the effect of a sudden status shift on marriage survival. (ssrn.com)
- She was answering the question with her current partnership in mind, rather than her legal status with regard to marriage. (bmj.com)
- General information regarding creation of the Supplemental Fertility File (area of interest "Fertility and Relationship History/Created"), including marital transition data, age at first marriage, and months between first marriage and first birth, is found in Appendix 5: Supplemental Fertility Files in the NLSY79 Codebook Supplement . (nlsinfo.org)
- Purpose: The study examined the correlation of perceived health status, health behaviors, and marital satisfaction in women who have immigrated to Korea through marriage. (koreascience.or.kr)
- A study on the marital happiness among female marriage immigrant in Seoul. (koreascience.or.kr)
- Absent a prenuptial agreement, the definition of marital property is an item acquired by either spouse during the course of the marriage. (jdsupra.com)
- Divorce statistics are analysed by sex, age and marital status before marriage, duration of marriage, age at divorce, the number and age of children involved, and the grounds for divorce. (nationalarchives.gov.uk)
- As the epidemiological evidence for or against such an approach is still sketchy, we investigated the association of marital status with risk of driver injury in the Fletcher Challenge-University of Auckland Heart and Health Study, a New Zealand cohort study designed to investigate determinants of injury and chronic disease in a population of 10 525 adults. (bmj.com)
- In this population-based Swedish cohort, short-term CFR was significantly related to unmarried status in men and women. (biomedcentral.com)
- Population estimates by marital status for the years 2002 to 2010 have been revised and published in July 2015 alongside new population estimates by marital status for the years 2011 to 2014. (nationalarchives.gov.uk)
- Census tracts are small, relatively permanent subdivisions of a county that are defined by the U.S. Census Bureau in conjunction with local authorities all across the country to define real neighborhoods that are bounded to contain areas with homogeneous population characteristics (including economic status, lifestyle, and living conditions). (neighborhoodscout.com)
Terms of marital status1
- This study explored whether incidence of CE and short-term CFR differ between groups defined in terms of marital status and occupation, and if this could be explained by biological and life-style risk factors. (biomedcentral.com)
Gender and marital status3
- Questions that can collect complex information about partnership/marital histories, yet are valid in lay terms, and are reliable and concise, need to be developed. (bmj.com)
Divorced or widowed3
- At the beginning of the study and then at follow-up, the researchers assessed the participants' marital status and categorised them as single, married/cohabiting, divorced or widowed. (www.nhs.uk)
- In their analyses, the researchers collapsed the middle-age marital status categories into the following: living with a partner/married, single, separated/divorced, or widowed. (www.nhs.uk)
- Marital status was associated with earlier detection of localized melanoma, with married patients more likely to present with early stage tumors than patients who were never married, divorced or widowed. (eurekalert.org)
- Infants' Mental and Motor Development: Effects of Home Environment, Maternal Attitudes, Marital Adjustment, and Socioeconomic Status. (ed.gov)
- The relationships between infants' development and their home environment, mothers' attitudes as parents, mothers' mental adjustment, and families' socioeconomic status were studied. (ed.gov)
- Indices of intellectual and psychomotor development were related to home environment, socioeconomic status, and maternal attitudes. (ed.gov)
- Methods Using a cross-sectional representative sample of 9,615 adults aged 60 years or older from 7 states in diverse regions of India, we examine the relationship between widowhood and self-rated health, psychological distress, cognitive ability, and four chronic diseases before and after adjusting for demographic characteristics, socioeconomic status, living with children, and rural-urban location for men and women, separately. (paperity.org)
- Method: Data were collected via questionnaires that investigated health status, health behaviors, Korean language ability, characteristics of couple, and marital satisfaction. (koreascience.or.kr)
- For health topic indicators analyzed by disability status and race/ethnicity, responses were grouped into four categories: White, Black (or African American), Hispanic (or Latino), and Other/Multirace. (cdc.gov)
- Self reported marital status, assessed from a questionnaire administered in 1992-93 (baseline). (bmj.com)
- The EQ-5D questionnaire is a generic measure of health status developed by the EuroQoL Group, an international research network established in 1987 by researchers from Finland, the Netherlands, Sweden, and the United Kingdom. (bmj.com)
- Ann Kristin Bjørnnes Monica Parry Ragnhild Falk Judy Watt-Watson 4 5 Irene Lie Marit Leegaard Accepted: 3 May 2017 / Published online: 8 May 2017 Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2017 Abstract surgery, with only a gradual change observed from 3 to Purpose To explore associations between HRQL, marital 12 months. (deepdyve.com)
- Respondents who were married / cohabiting were significantly more likely than those from other marital groups to report being dissatisfied with health and social services in Northern Ireland (Table 5.59). (zanran.com)
- The use of information from the Information Sheet to designate respondents' current marital status is not encouraged because this information is dated. (nlsinfo.org)
- Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System respondents were asked about their marital status: "Are you-married, divorced, widowed, separated, never married or a member of an unmarried couple? (cdc.gov)
- Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System respondents were asked about their current employment status: "Are you currently-employed for wages, self-employed, out of work for 1 year or more, out of work for less than 1 year, a homemaker, a student, retired or unable to work? (cdc.gov)
- Typographic australia dating marital online services status and darned Gifford bats their sterilizations speed dating los angeles events january 2017 or pees benignly. (gentemetroflog.tk)
- Thirty percent (n = 92) of the total sample status, and comorbid disorders in men and women fol- reported a lower 15D total score at 12 months compared to lowing cardiac surgery. (deepdyve.com)
- We focused on five common risk factors of suicide: substance-related disorders, mood disorders, adverse marital status, adverse employment status, and self-harm behaviors. (springer.com)
- This study assessed the relationship between marital status in 2,000 middle-aged people (average age 50) and their cognitive impairment about 21 years later. (www.nhs.uk)
- Cognitive function was not measured at the start of the study, so it is difficult to prove that marital status is related to cognitive impairment in later life. (www.nhs.uk)
- The researchers assessed the relationship between marital status and cognitive impairment in later life, taking into account (adjusting for) other possible risk factors (assessed in middle age) of apolipoprotein E e4 allele status, education and occupation, sex and age, smoking, BMI, blood pressure, cholesterol, physical activity and depression. (www.nhs.uk)
- Objectives To evaluate whether mid-life marital status is related to cognitive function in later life. (bmj.com)
- and those whose marital status did not change over the three-year period (they either started out and remained married or started out and remained unmarried). (eurekalert.org)
- It has often been suggested that marital status has an impact on health and quality of life. (www.nhs.uk)
- The purpose of this paper is to provide evidence on the effect of child health on marital stability and family structure within an economic framework. (nber.org)
- Marital status can affect women's health in a number of ways. (thirdage.com)
- Results: Perceived health status varied significantly according to nationality, existence of religion, and period of immigration. (koreascience.or.kr)
- The scores for perceived health status among women who had lived in Korea for more than 5 years were lower than for women who had resided for 1-3 years. (koreascience.or.kr)
- There was a significant positive correlation between health status and health behavior, and health status and Korean language ability, but a negative correlation between health status and age. (koreascience.or.kr)
- Health status and health behavior of immigrant women married to Koreans. (koreascience.or.kr)
- A study of co-relation effect between health promotion behavior of foreign housewife immigrants and their health status by medical examination data. (koreascience.or.kr)
- For the past 18 months the authors of this report have been reviewing the literature on the relationship between marital status, illness and the use of health services, and they have also carried out further extensive analyses of information COllected in the Hospital In-Patient Enquiry and Hospital Activity Analysis. (kent.ac.uk)
- In 1974 contraception became free on the National Health Service (NHS), opening up services to women regardless of marital status and ability to pay. (ons.gov.uk)
- A study of survival data for Stage III, non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) patients at the University of Maryland's Greenebaum Cancer Center in Baltimore indicates that marital status and race can significantly impact patient survival rates, according to research presented at the 2012 Chicago Multidisciplinary Symposium in Thoracic Oncology. (medicalxpress.com)
- Separated persons are those with legal separations, those living apart with intentions of obtaining a divorce, and other persons permanently or temporarily estranged from their spouse because of marital discord. (socialexplorer.com)
- A business divorce within a marital divorce presents challenges that tax the skills of even the most experienced business lawyers. (jdsupra.com)
- In the event of a divorce or death, you may have to communicate with your local county clerk about your new status before or after contacting government agencies. (oureverydaylife.com)
- Marital status and occupation are rating factors that do not change very often in a driver's life. (brighthub.com)
- Is marital status associated with early detection of localized melanoma? (eurekalert.org)
- 3 In our recent work (a study to develop a measure of unplanned pregnancy) we wanted to identify both women's marital status and who they were living with because previous research has shown that the life experiences of certain groups (for example, never married cohabiting mothers, previously married cohabiting mothers, and never married lone mothers) are different. (bmj.com)
- Civil status and marital status are terms used in forms, vital records, and other documents to ask or indicate whether a person is married or single. (wikipedia.org)
- In addition to those who have never married, single status applies to people whose relationship with a significant other is not legally recognized. (wikipedia.org)
- thus, with respect to transactions between spouses, couples with an ambiguous marital status would be better off filing as single in order to avoid falling into the related-party category. (thefreedictionary.com)
- Under the narrow view, marital status discrimination occurs only when an individual is treated differently because of his or her individual status as single, married, divorced, separated, or widowed. (thefreedictionary.com)
- Marital Status changes like Head of household, Single, Domestic Partner etc are not associated with opening a Benefits Life events. (oracle.com)
- The marital status of each respondent, that is, whether he or she was married, widowed, divorced, separated, or never married, was collected during the 1979 survey and is available as a single variable, 'Marital Status. (nlsinfo.org)
- The Internal Revenue Service defines five categories of marital status: single, married filing jointly, married filing separately, head of household, and widower with dependent child. (oureverydaylife.com)
- Methods A search of MEDLINE and Embase in January 2018 without language restriction was performed to identify studies that evaluated the association between marital status and risk of CVD. (bmj.com)
- Presence of spouse was ascertained by examining entries for household relationship, marital status, and related information, for members of the household. (socialexplorer.com)
- In Weeks v Weeks, Division One of the Arizona Court of Appeals addressed the marital community's equitable lien against separate property of one spouse. (jdsupra.com)
- If you are marrying or re-marrying, the marital status changes insurance coverage for you and your new spouse. (oureverydaylife.com)
- SOCD, Gender, Marital Status , and Employment Status: The past studies demonstrated mix results and reported marginal differences regarding the prevalence of SOCD in men and women. (thefreedictionary.com)
- Further analysis of these variables by marital status confirms these results. (zanran.com)
- With respect to marital and family happiness, the results were also at variance with those of Bernard's. (brillonline.com)
- Marital status is not associated with return to work for women. (deepdyve.com)
- When adjusted for age and marital status, uals (23% women) scheduled for elective coronary artery women had statistically signiﬁcant lower 15D total scores bypass graft and/or valve surgery were recruited between compared to men at 3, 6, and 12 months post surgery. (deepdyve.com)
- A study on the factors affecting marital conflict of immigrant women. (koreascience.or.kr)
- Women whose influenza vaccination status was missing (229 for Georgia and 163 for Rhode Island) were excluded. (cdc.gov)
- Impact of Marital and Relation. (hhs.gov)
- The aim of this analysis was to study the impact of marital status on inflammatory breast cancer (IBC) patients, as the prognostic impact is yet to be studied in detail. (springer.com)
- In this paper, we have studied the impact of marital status on the IBC survival rates by analyzing the data from SEER database. (springer.com)
- Impact of smoking status on clinical outcome in oral cavity cancer patients. (jamanetwork.com)
- Patients with schizophrenia and comorbid PTSD did not differ from those with only schizophrenia in age, race, education, marital status , brief psychiatric rating scale subscales, alcohol use, or drug use. (thefreedictionary.com)
- They combined data on marital status at the two time points to create different categories of marital transition, for example whether participants were married at both times or married then widowed. (www.nhs.uk)
- They combined marital status in middle-age and later life to give the following categories of marital transition: cohabiting with a partner on both occasions, cohabiting with a partner in middle age but not in later life, and living without a partner on both occasions. (www.nhs.uk)
- These XRND variables contain constructed marital transition data out to the month and year for all marriages. (nlsinfo.org)
- Thus, a number of studies have come to identify some important correlates of various forms of cancer, among these, the demographic correlates of age, race, sex, geography and marital status (1). (ncdcr.gov)
- Hello dear,Your Age, race and marital status are not factors in who I write to you. (catfan.me)
- Is the inability to marry a marital status? (thefreedictionary.com)
- Questions about civil status appear on questionnaires for quantitative research, such as census forms and market research instruments. (wikipedia.org)
- The data on marital status were obtained from answers to question P7 on the Advance Census Report. (socialexplorer.com)
- In the 1960 Census, as in the 1950 Census, data on marital status were obtained from persons 14 years old and over largely because economic data were to be presented for persons in that age group. (socialexplorer.com)
- preoperative status, of whom 78% (n = 71) had a negative Method A secondary analysis was completed using data minimum important differences (MID), indicating a worse from a randomized controlled trial in which 416 individ- HRQL status. (deepdyve.com)
- The marital status of household members is available from the 1978 household screening only, for example 'Household Screener: Family Member #1 - Marital Status. (nlsinfo.org)
- Background The influence of marital status on the incidence of cardiovascular disease (CVD) and prognosis after CVD is inconclusive. (bmj.com)
- We systematically reviewed the literature to determine how marital status influences CVD and prognosis after CVD. (bmj.com)
- Conclusions Marital status appears to influence CVD and prognosis after CVD. (bmj.com)
- The relative risk for never married participants was slightly higher (HR 2.29), though less precise (95% CI 1.39 to 3.76), after further adjustment for alcohol intake, driving exposure, area of residence, body mass index, and occupational status. (bmj.com)
- Nevertheless, the comprehension to the effect exerted by marital status on IBC survival rates is still rare. (springer.com)
- Civil status, or marital status, are the distinct options that describe a person's relationship with a significant other. (wikipedia.org)
- The study objective was to determine whether medication adherence mediated the relationship between marital status and cardiac event-free survival in patients with HF. (ovid.com)
- A series of regression and Cox survival analyses were performed to determine whether medication adherence mediated the relationship between marital status and event-free survival. (ovid.com)
- Medication adherence mediated the relationship between marital status and event-free survival. (ovid.com)
- Without going through the proper legal channels to change your marital status, benefits or fees might be applied to you because of your previous relationship status. (oureverydaylife.com)
- Determine what your new marital status is. (oureverydaylife.com)
- Search terms related to both marital status and CVD were used and included studies had to be prospective in design. (bmj.com)