Created as the Kingdom of Serbs, Croats, and Slovenes in 1918. Yugoslavia became the official name in 1929. BOSNIA-HERZEGOVINA; CROATIA; and SLOVENIA formed independent countries 7 April 1992. Macedonia became independent 8 February 1994 as the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia (MACEDONIA REPUBLIC).
Molecular Sequence Data
Descriptions of specific amino acid, carbohydrate, or nucleotide sequences which have appeared in the published literature and/or are deposited in and maintained by databanks such as GENBANK, European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL), National Biomedical Research Foundation (NBRF), or other sequence repositories.
Amino Acid Sequence
An ancient country in western Asia, by the twentieth century divided among the former USSR, Turkey, and Iran. It was attacked at various times from before the 7th century B.C. to 69 B.C. by Assyrians, Medes, Persians, the Greeks under Alexander, and the Romans. It changed hands frequently in wars between Neo-Persian and Roman Empires from the 3d to 7th centuries and later under Arabs, Seljuks, Byzantines, and Mongols. In the 19th century Armenian nationalism arose but suffered during Russo-Turkish hostilities. It became part of the Soviet Republic in 1921, with part remaining under Turkey. (Webster's New Geographical Dictionary, 1988)
The restriction of a characteristic behavior, anatomical structure or physical system, such as immune response; metabolic response, or gene or gene variant to the members of one species. It refers to that property which differentiates one species from another but it is also used for phylogenetic levels higher or lower than the species.
Studies which start with the identification of persons with a disease of interest and a control (comparison, referent) group without the disease. The relationship of an attribute to the disease is examined by comparing diseased and non-diseased persons with regard to the frequency or levels of the attribute in each group.
Studies in which subsets of a defined population are identified. These groups may or may not be exposed to factors hypothesized to influence the probability of the occurrence of a particular disease or other outcome. Cohorts are defined populations which, as a whole, are followed in an attempt to determine distinguishing subgroup characteristics.
Age as a constituent element or influence contributing to the production of a result. It may be applicable to the cause or the effect of a circumstance. It is used with human or animal concepts but should be differentiated from AGING, a physiological process, and TIME FACTORS which refers only to the passage of time.
Mannosidase Deficiency Diseases
Studies used to test etiologic hypotheses in which inferences about an exposure to putative causal factors are derived from data relating to characteristics of persons under study or to events or experiences in their past. The essential feature is that some of the persons under study have the disease or outcome of interest and their characteristics are compared with those of unaffected persons.
The geographical area of Asia comprising KAZAKHSTAN; KYRGYZSTAN; TAJIKISTAN; TURKMENISTAN; and UZBEKISTAN. The desert region of Kara Kum (Qara Qum) is largely in Turkmenistan and the desert region of Kyzyl Kum (Kizil Kum or Qizil Qum), is in Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan. (From Webster's New Geographical Dictionary, 1988, p233, 590, 636)
Sequence Analysis, DNA
World War II
A basic element found in nearly all organized tissues. It is a member of the alkaline earth family of metals with the atomic symbol Ca, atomic number 20, and atomic weight 40. Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the body and combines with phosphorus to form calcium phosphate in the bones and teeth. It is essential for the normal functioning of nerves and muscles and plays a role in blood coagulation (as factor IV) and in many enzymatic processes.
Analysis of Variance
A localized infection of mucous membranes or skin caused by toxigenic strains of CORYNEBACTERIUM DIPHTHERIAE. It is characterized by the presence of a pseudomembrane at the site of infection. DIPHTHERIA TOXIN, produced by C. diphtheriae, can cause myocarditis, polyneuritis, and other systemic toxic effects.
Polymerase Chain Reaction
In vitro method for producing large amounts of specific DNA or RNA fragments of defined length and sequence from small amounts of short oligonucleotide flanking sequences (primers). The essential steps include thermal denaturation of the double-stranded target molecules, annealing of the primers to their complementary sequences, and extension of the annealed primers by enzymatic synthesis with DNA polymerase. The reaction is efficient, specific, and extremely sensitive. Uses for the reaction include disease diagnosis, detection of difficult-to-isolate pathogens, mutation analysis, genetic testing, DNA sequencing, and analyzing evolutionary relationships.
Procedures for finding the mathematical function which best describes the relationship between a dependent variable and one or more independent variables. In linear regression (see LINEAR MODELS) the relationship is constrained to be a straight line and LEAST-SQUARES ANALYSIS is used to determine the best fit. In logistic regression (see LOGISTIC MODELS) the dependent variable is qualitative rather than continuously variable and LIKELIHOOD FUNCTIONS are used to find the best relationship. In multiple regression, the dependent variable is considered to depend on more than a single independent variable.
Microscopy using an electron beam, instead of light, to visualize the sample, thereby allowing much greater magnification. The interactions of ELECTRONS with specimens are used to provide information about the fine structure of that specimen. In TRANSMISSION ELECTRON MICROSCOPY the reactions of the electrons that are transmitted through the specimen are imaged. In SCANNING ELECTRON MICROSCOPY an electron beam falls at a non-normal angle on the specimen and the image is derived from the reactions occurring above the plane of the specimen.
Dose-Response Relationship, Drug
Emigration and Immigration
Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy
A deoxyribonucleotide polymer that is the primary genetic material of all cells. Eukaryotic and prokaryotic organisms normally contain DNA in a double-stranded state, yet several important biological processes transiently involve single-stranded regions. DNA, which consists of a polysugar-phosphate backbone possessing projections of purines (adenine and guanine) and pyrimidines (thymine and cytosine), forms a double helix that is held together by hydrogen bonds between these purines and pyrimidines (adenine to thymine and guanine to cytosine).
A country of eastern Europe, formerly the province of Bosnia in Yugoslavia, uniting with the province of Herzegovina to form the Republic of Bosnia and Herzegovina in 1946. It was created 7 April 1992 as a result of the division of Yugoslavia and recognized by the United States as an independent state. Bosnia takes is name from the river Bosna, in turn from the Indoeuropean root bhog, "current"; Herzegovina is from the Serbian herceg (duke) + -ov (the possessive) + -ina (country or territory).
Statistical models which describe the relationship between a qualitative dependent variable (that is, one which can take only certain discrete values, such as the presence or absence of a disease) and an independent variable. A common application is in epidemiology for estimating an individual's risk (probability of a disease) as a function of a given risk factor.
Jaagsiekte sheep retrovirus
The ratio of two odds. The exposure-odds ratio for case control data is the ratio of the odds in favor of exposure among cases to the odds in favor of exposure among noncases. The disease-odds ratio for a cohort or cross section is the ratio of the odds in favor of disease among the exposed to the odds in favor of disease among the unexposed. The prevalence-odds ratio refers to an odds ratio derived cross-sectionally from studies of prevalent cases.
Reproducibility of Results
The statistical reproducibility of measurements (often in a clinical context), including the testing of instrumentation or techniques to obtain reproducible results. The concept includes reproducibility of physiological measurements, which may be used to develop rules to assess probability or prognosis, or response to a stimulus; reproducibility of occurrence of a condition; and reproducibility of experimental results.
The characteristic 3-dimensional shape of a protein, including the secondary, supersecondary (motifs), tertiary (domains) and quaternary structure of the peptide chain. PROTEIN STRUCTURE, QUATERNARY describes the conformation assumed by multimeric proteins (aggregates of more than one polypeptide chain).
RNA sequences that serve as templates for protein synthesis. Bacterial mRNAs are generally primary transcripts in that they do not require post-transcriptional processing. Eukaryotic mRNA is synthesized in the nucleus and must be exported to the cytoplasm for translation. Most eukaryotic mRNAs have a sequence of polyadenylic acid at the 3' end, referred to as the poly(A) tail. The function of this tail is not known for certain, but it may play a role in the export of mature mRNA from the nucleus as well as in helping stabilize some mRNA molecules by retarding their degradation in the cytoplasm.
A chemical reaction in which an electron is transferred from one molecule to another. The electron-donating molecule is the reducing agent or reductant; the electron-accepting molecule is the oxidizing agent or oxidant. Reducing and oxidizing agents function as conjugate reductant-oxidant pairs or redox pairs (Lehninger, Principles of Biochemistry, 1982, p471).
The arrangement of two or more amino acid or base sequences from an organism or organisms in such a way as to align areas of the sequences sharing common properties. The degree of relatedness or homology between the sequences is predicted computationally or statistically based on weights assigned to the elements aligned between the sequences. This in turn can serve as a potential indicator of the genetic relatedness between the organisms.
Chromatography, High Pressure Liquid
Microscopy, Electron, Scanning
Microscopy in which the object is examined directly by an electron beam scanning the specimen point-by-point. The image is constructed by detecting the products of specimen interactions that are projected above the plane of the sample, such as backscattered electrons. Although SCANNING TRANSMISSION ELECTRON MICROSCOPY also scans the specimen point by point with the electron beam, the image is constructed by detecting the electrons, or their interaction products that are transmitted through the sample plane, so that is a form of TRANSMISSION ELECTRON MICROSCOPY.
The part of CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM that is contained within the skull (CRANIUM). Arising from the NEURAL TUBE, the embryonic brain is comprised of three major parts including PROSENCEPHALON (the forebrain); MESENCEPHALON (the midbrain); and RHOMBENCEPHALON (the hindbrain). The developed brain consists of CEREBRUM; CEREBELLUM; and other structures in the BRAIN STEM.
Linear POLYPEPTIDES that are synthesized on RIBOSOMES and may be further modified, crosslinked, cleaved, or assembled into complex proteins with several subunits. The specific sequence of AMINO ACIDS determines the shape the polypeptide will take, during PROTEIN FOLDING, and the function of the protein.
A diffuse parenchymal lung disease caused by inhalation of dust and by tissue reaction to their presence. These inorganic, organic, particulate, or vaporized matters usually are inhaled by workers in their occupational environment, leading to the various forms (ASBESTOSIS; BYSSINOSIS; and others). Similar air pollution can also have deleterious effects on the general population.
Any liquid or solid preparation made specifically for the growth, storage, or transport of microorganisms or other types of cells. The variety of media that exist allow for the culturing of specific microorganisms and cell types, such as differential media, selective media, test media, and defined media. Solid media consist of liquid media that have been solidified with an agent such as AGAR or GELATIN.
Tobacco Use Disorder
Sequence Homology, Amino Acid
Rats, Inbred Strains
Emigrants and Immigrants
One of the three domains of life (the others being Eukarya and ARCHAEA), also called Eubacteria. They are unicellular prokaryotic microorganisms which generally possess rigid cell walls, multiply by cell division, and exhibit three principal forms: round or coccal, rodlike or bacillary, and spiral or spirochetal. Bacteria can be classified by their response to OXYGEN: aerobic, anaerobic, or facultatively anaerobic; by the mode by which they obtain their energy: chemotrophy (via chemical reaction) or PHOTOTROPHY (via light reaction); for chemotrophs by their source of chemical energy: CHEMOLITHOTROPHY (from inorganic compounds) or chemoorganotrophy (from organic compounds); and by their source for CARBON; NITROGEN; etc.; HETEROTROPHY (from organic sources) or AUTOTROPHY (from CARBON DIOXIDE). They can also be classified by whether or not they stain (based on the structure of their CELL WALLS) with CRYSTAL VIOLET dye: gram-negative or gram-positive.
Cause of Death
Sensitivity and Specificity
The science, art, or technology dealing with processes involved in the separation of metals from their ores, the technique of making or compounding the alloys, the techniques of working or heat-treating metals, and the mining of metals. It includes industrial metallurgy as well as metallurgical techniques employed in the preparation and working of metals used in dentistry, with special reference to orthodontic and prosthodontic appliances. (From Jablonski, Dictionary of Dentistry, 1992, p494)
Members of the class of compounds composed of AMINO ACIDS joined together by peptide bonds between adjacent amino acids into linear, branched or cyclical structures. OLIGOPEPTIDES are composed of approximately 2-12 amino acids. Polypeptides are composed of approximately 13 or more amino acids. PROTEINS are linear polypeptides that are normally synthesized on RIBOSOMES.
A distribution in which a variable is distributed like the sum of the squares of any given independent random variable, each of which has a normal distribution with mean of zero and variance of one. The chi-square test is a statistical test based on comparison of a test statistic to a chi-square distribution. The oldest of these tests are used to detect whether two or more population distributions differ from one another.
Protein Structure, Tertiary
The level of protein structure in which combinations of secondary protein structures (alpha helices, beta sheets, loop regions, and motifs) pack together to form folded shapes called domains. Disulfide bridges between cysteines in two different parts of the polypeptide chain along with other interactions between the chains play a role in the formation and stabilization of tertiary structure. Small proteins usually consist of only one domain but larger proteins may contain a number of domains connected by segments of polypeptide chain which lack regular secondary structure.
Lead Poisoning, Nervous System, Adult
Neurologic conditions in adults associated with acute or chronic exposure to lead or any of its salts. The most common lead related neurologic syndrome in adults consists of a polyneuropathy involving motor fibers. This tends to affect distal nerves and may present as wrist drop due to RADIAL NEUROPATHY. Additional features of chronic lead exposure include ANEMIA; CONSTIPATION; colicky abdominal pain; a bluish lead line of the gums; interstitial nephritis (NEPHRITIS, INTERSTITIAL); and saturnine gout. An encephalopathy may rarely occur. (From Adams et al., Principles of Neurology, 6th ed, p1212)
Graham. ISBN 9780902833999. Harvey cites this as Baker, J.: 1743-1753, The Microscope Made Easy and Employment for the ...
Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh
Graham; Hindu Nationalism and Indian Politics 2007, p. 253. Graham; Hindu Nationalism and Indian Politics 2007, p. 42. Krishna ... Graham; Hindu Nationalism and Indian Politics 2007, p. 14. Abdul Gafoor Abdul Majeed Noorani (2000). The RSS and the BJP: A ... 86-. Graham; Hindu Nationalism and Indian Politics 2007, p. 12. Bhatt, Hindu Nationalism 2001, p. 113. "Basic FAQ on RSS". ... 233-235, ISBN 0226508846 Graham, Bruce Desmond (3 December 2007), Hindu Nationalism and Indian Politics: The Origins and ...
Nick; Graham; Jane (13 February 2012). "Jane Manning". n-ISM. Retrieved 1 February 2020. "Harrison Birtwistle: Nenia; The ...
Graham Norton Radio Show (28 January 2017). "Graham". BBC. Archived from the original on 7 February 2017. Retrieved 28 January ... Her radio appearances include 'Pause for Thought' on BBC Radio 2, Graham Norton's Radio 2 show, Midweek presented by Libby ...
Graham. ISBN 978-0-85983-096-6. Bowman, Alan K; Thomas, J David (1983). Vindolanda: The Latin Writing Tablets. Society for the ...
Potterrow Student Centre
"Potterrow Dome Courtyard". Graham. Retrieved 2 May 2013. v t e v t e v t e v t e. ...
List of galaxies
ISBN 978-1-58381-019-4. Hyron Spinrad; Arjun Dey; Graham (1995). "Keck Observations of the Most Distant Galaxy: 8C1435+63 at z= ... Graham; Chaffee (1998). "A Galaxy at z=5.34". The Astrophysical Journal. 498 (2): L93-L97. arXiv:astro-ph/9803137. Bibcode: ...
Mirzaa, Ghayda; Conway; Gripp; Lerman-Sagie; Siegel; deVries; Lev; Kramer; Hopkins; Graham; Dobyns (February 2012). " ...
Margarita Dawson Stelfox
Graham; Marcus; Heal. "Arthur Wilson Stelfox, 1883 - 1972". The Irish Naturalists' Journal. 17 (9): 285-295. O'Brien, Andrew ( ...
Bruce Perry (2003) Al-Krenawi; Graham; Kanat-Maymon, 2009 Hickey, E. W. (2010). Serial Murderers and Their Victims. Blemont, CA ...
Gordon, L. M.; Graham, S. (2006). "Attribution theory". The Encyclopedia of Human Development. 1. Thousand Oaks: Sage ... Graham; Folkes (1990). Attribution Theory: Applications to Achievement, Mental Health, and Interpersonal Conflict. Lawrence ...
Checked and free vowels
The proper names Graham and Flaherty are sometimes pronounced with a prevocalic /æ/. The free vowels are the following: /iː/ as ... "Graham". Merriam-Webster Dictionary. Retrieved May 12, 2018. "Flaherty". The American Heritage Dictionary of the English ...
Scheyville National Park
Beaver David; Edds, Carol; Graham; Jack Ian; Brennan, Wayne (2009). Conservation Management Planfor Scheyville National Park. ...
National Hall, Holborn
Graham. pp. 93-4. George Howell; David John Rowe (1972). A history of the Working Men's Association from 1836 to 1850. Graham. ...
In his autobiography, Graham, Graham Hill wrote that he always called at Rosie's for "a quick beer" before leaving Monaco after ... ISBN 978-1-905794-94-2. Graham Hill; Neil Ewart (1976). Graham. Hutchinson. p. 123. ISBN 978-0-09-127930-1. Malcolm Folley (18 ... Graham Hill had first visited Rosie's with his fellow Naval personnel during his time serving on HMS Swiftsure. In 1994, the ...
Katharine the Great
... : Katharine Graham and The Washington Post is an unauthorized biography of Katharine Graham, owner of The ... This biography of Katharine Graham, including details of the death of her husband Philip Graham in 1963, advances some theories ... Jess Cook (1979-12-30). "Graham". Los Angeles Times. Robert Sherrill (1979-12-23). "Biography On the Bias". The Washington Post ... "Katharine Graham Book Is Being Republished". The New York Times. 1987-04-22.. ...
Greenock Arts Guild
"Beacon Arts Centre". Graham. Retrieved 16 March 2018. "New name for Greenock Theatre and Arts Centre". GRAHAM. 30 November 2010 ... It is elegantly contemporary in its materials and form, both open and welcoming." Construction work was carried out by Graham ... "Lord Webber visits Beacon Arts Centre". GRAHAM. 17 February 2012. Retrieved 16 March 2018. "Beacon Arts Centre - a Beacon of ...
Marcondes, Jorge; Hatton; Graham; Schueueman (July 2003). "Effect of temperature on the cushioning properties of some foamed ...
The Great Band Era
Graham. "Swing, Then and Now". University of Virginia. Retrieved 17 June 2009. Cooper, John (2007). "TOMMY DORSEY: THE KING OF ...
Philippine Constitutional Convention of 1971
Graham., Hassall; Saunders, Cheryl (2002). Asia-Pacific constitutional systems. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. ISBN ...
Second term of the presidency of Ferdinand Marcos
Graham., Hassall; Saunders, Cheryl (2002). Asia-Pacific constitutional systems. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. ISBN ...
Graham. p. 14. ISBN 9780900409684. Margot C. Finn (2003). After Chartism: Class and Nation in English Radical Politics 1848- ...
Paul E. Meehl
Graham., John R. (2011-11-17). MMPI-2 : assessing personality and psychopathology. ISBN 9780195378924. OCLC 683593538. Hsu, ...
Graham; Knuth & Patashnik (1994). Concrete Mathematics: A Foundation for Computer Science. S. Roman (1984). The Umbral Calculus ...
Graham; Ritchie, Anna (1991). Scotland: Archaeology and Early History. Edinburgh University Press. p. 76. doi:10.3366/j. ...
Graham., Bob (2012). GULF in the WAR STORY: A US Navy Personnel Manager Confides in You. Florida u.a.: CreateSpace Independent ... by Bob Graham) ISBN 978-1-4751-4705-6 Hogs dime novel series by James Ferro Jarhead (by Anthony Swofford) ISBN 0-7432-3535-5 ...
ISBN 978-0-07-451928-8. Graham; Wilcox; Graham (2009). Algae, 2nd Edition. Pearson. ISBN 9780321603128.CS1 maint: multiple ...
Original Nashville Students
Graham. Spirituals. p. 238. Graham. Spirituals. p. 238. Graham. Spirituals. p. 238. Graham. Spirituals. pp. 238-239. Abbott, ... Graham. Spirituals. p. 244. Abbott; Seroff. Out of Sight. p. 172. Abbott; Seroff. Out of Sight. p. 118. Graham, Sandra Jean. " ... The following is an excerpt from that season's program, as reported by Sandra Jean Graham in her book "Spirituals and the Birth ... Sandra Jean Graham lists the complete personnel of the Original Nashville Students, as she does for over one hundred other ...
St Enoch Square
"Station Refurbishment". Graham. Retrieved 15 November 2016. Stewart, Catriona (22 January 2014). "£5.3m revamp will mean it's ...
This Is Christmas (Katherine Jenkins album)
Graham. "Katherine Jenkins - Christmas". Theartsdesk.com best specialist journalism website. James Christopher Monger. "This Is ...
Dr. Graham Holloway | Human Health & Nutritional Sciences
Bonen A, Jain SS, Snook LA, Han XX, Yoshida Y, Buddo KH, Lally JS, Pask ED, Paglialunga S, Beaudoin MS, Glatz JF, Luiken JJ, Harasim E, Wright DC, Chabowski A, and Holloway GP. Extremely rapid increase in fatty acid transport and intramyocellular lipid accumulation but markedly delayed insulin resistance after high fat feeding in rats. Diabetologia. 58(10): 2381-91, 2015. Herbst EA, Holloway GP. Exercise training normalizes mitochondrial respiratory capacity within the striatum of the R6/1 model of Huntingtons disease. Neuroscience. 303: 515-23, 2015. Herbst EA, Holloway GP. Permeabilization of brain tissue in situ enables multiregion analysis of mitochondrial function in a single mouse brain. Journal of Physiology. 593(4): 787-801, 2015. Herbst EA, Roussakis C, Matravadia S and Holloway GP. Chronic treadmill running does not enhance mitochondrial oxidative capacity in the cortex or striatum. Metabolism. 64(11): 1419-25, 2015. Herbst EA, Bonen A and Holloway GP. Changes in nuclear receptor ...
Graham Corporation designs and builds vacuum and heat transfer equipment | Graham Corporation
Customers rely on Graham for engineered-to-order equipment to meet their complex technical challenges. Graham analyzes the ... The Graham Technical Library contains articles developed by Graham Corporation for publication in various magazines and ... Graham Corporation 20 Florence Avenue. Batavia, NY 14020 Phone: 585.343.2216 // Fax: 585.343.1097 *Privacy Statement ... Graham Corporation is a leading designer and manufacturer of vacuum and heat transfer equipment for energy markets and process ...
Graham Haberfield - Wikipedia
Graham Haberfield (17 November 1941 - 18 October 1975) was an English actor. Born in Chesterfield, Derbyshire, the son of a ... On 18 October 1975 at the age of 33, Graham Haberfield died from heart failure caused by natural causes. He made two episodes ... Retrieved from "https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Graham_Haberfield&oldid=837390474" ...
GRAHAM DNA Project
Graham , GRAHAM DNA PROJECT , Qualified Candidates , Order DNA Kit , Ancestry of Participants , Levi Graham , GRAHAM Dna ... Welcome to the GRAHAM Web site. Our goal in this project is to compare DNA Y-chromosome genealogy test results from different ... You can visit his site at the link below: He also includes a page of the research he has done on the Rev Billy Graham who is ... Marty Grant has a very extensive website and it includes two Graham/Grimes families on it. ...
Graham Middle School
Absence, Graham Teachers and Staff Contact Information. Need to contact someone on the Graham Staff? Find Graham Staff contact ... Graham Middle School PTA Principal: Ms Petrea1175 Castro Street Vice Principal: Ms KobataMountain View, CA 94040 School Office ... The Graham PTA provides financial and volunteer support to Grahams students and staff. Due to the COVID pandemic we expect ... The PTA keeps our Graham community strong!. Donate or Join online or download the donation form (English / Spanish) and mail to ...
Peters-Graham House - Wikipedia
Peters-Graham House is a historic home located at Greensboro in Greene County, Pennsylvania. The first section was built about ... "National Register of Historic Places Inventory Nomination Form: Peters-Graham House" (PDF). Retrieved 2012-02-09 ... Retrieved from "https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Peters-Graham_House&oldid=767542893" ...
Lindsey Graham's political career
Graham arrives for a closed briefing of the Armed Services Committee on July 30, 2014. Before serving in the Senate, Graham was ... Graham was in the U.S. Air Force and logged six-and-a-half years of service on active duty as an Air Force lawyer. ... Graham rushes to the Senate chamber to vote on an attempt to override U.S. President Barack Obamas veto of the Keystone XL ... Graham and U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, right, listen as President Barack Obama delivers the State of the Union address on ...
Graham Lives! | Village Voice
... onetime Graham dancer Stuart Hodes asked if I could remember... ... excitement during an opening-night intermission of the Graham ... but Clarkes interest in a theater of movement and her reverence for Graham unite them only loosely. Graham was an innovator in ... Clarkes Sueño for the Graham troupe photo: Julieta Cervantes Through Sunday Aglow with excitement during an opening-night ... The program calls Martha Clarke, who created Sueño for the company, a "direct artistic descendant" of Martha Graham, which may ...
Taylor, Graham | Encyclopedia.com
Source for information on Taylor, Graham: Newsmakers 2005 Cumulation dictionary. ... Graham TaylorAuthor and reverend Born c. 1958 in Scarborough, England; married Kathy (a nurse), c. 1983; children: Lydia, ... The Reverend Graham Taylor was a vicar in the Church of England when he decided to write and publish a childrens novel about ... Graham Taylor. Author and reverend. Born c. 1958 in Scarborough, England; married Kathy (a nurse), c. 1983; children: Lydia, ...
Named Entity Browser, Graham
Graham sprang into the ditch of the ravine; and, as he did so, received another ball in his hip. He brokGraham sprang into the ... Graham saw hiDr. Graham saw him approach with ferocious expression, and, just at that moment, the ruffian raised his pistol, ... You can also browse the collection for Graham or search for Graham in all documents. ... Graham, of Prairie City, who was a prisoner with the ruffians on the 2d of June, and was present when they wounded him, in an ...
Graham has also written in the Wall Street Journal, The Christian Science Monitor, the Financial Times and the Washington Post ... More from Carol Graham. Unless we collectively correct our course as a nation, in a few decades the concept of an "American ... Graham, born in Lima, Peru, has an A.B. from Princeton University, an M.A. from The Johns Hopkins School of Advanced ... Carol Graham is the Leo Pasvolsky Senior Fellow at the Brookings Institution and College Park Professor at the School of Public ...
Graham has also written in the Wall Street Journal, The Christian Science Monitor, the Financial Times and the Washington Post ... Graham, born in Lima, Peru, has an A.B. from Princeton University, an M.A. from The Johns Hopkins School of Advanced ... Carol Graham is the Leo Pasvolsky Senior Fellow at the Brookings Institution and College Park Professor at the School of Public ... Graham is the author of numerous articles in journals including the Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, the Journal ...
Artificial Intelligence - Ian Graham - Google Books
This is trespassing on nature, but scientists do that all the time. Did you know that artificial intelligence uses computer programs to mimic the human brains? That there are robots being developed that eat and digest food to power themselves just like we do? So, how far can science go in the quest to create truly intelligent technology? Science at the Edge: Artificial Intelligence looks at how advances in robotics, myoelectronics, and miniaturization have increased the ways in which artificial intelligence can be used. It explains the growth of expert systems that help human professionals do their jobs more quickly and efficiently. It also explains electroactive polymers, fuzzy logic, artificial life, and the ethical problems raised by artificial intelligence research. The Science at the Edge series is about development and theories in science that are both interesting and sometimes cause for concern. Each book in the series explains how the science was discovered, how it works, how it can help
Graham Taylor: Foreign ownership not good
Do I not like that: Graham Taylor is worried Sir Alex Fergusons Manchester United could end up in Dubai He said: "They [ ... Former England manager Graham Taylor has spoken out over the role of foreign ownership in the Premier League, following the ... Do I not like that: Graham Taylor is worried Sir Alex Fergusons Manchester United could end up in Dubai ...
John Graham | Celia | The Met
John Graham arrived in the United States in 1920, where he began his second career as an artist and critic ... "John D. Graham, Paintings and Drawings," January 21-February 11, 1969, no. 6.. Museum of Fine Arts, Houston. "John D. Graham, ... "Homage: John D. Graham," October 17-28, 1961, no. 14.. Arts Club of Chicago. "John Graham," September 26-October 31, 1963, no. ... "John D. Graham, 1881-1961," May 25-June 30, 1966, no. 10.. Saratoga Springs, N. Y. Skidmore College. "John D. Graham, 1881-1961 ...
Graham, Jorie 1950- [WorldCat Identities]
Jorie Graham by Jorie Graham( Visual ). 4 editions published between 2000 and 2001 in English and held by 177 WorldCat member ... Most widely held works by Jorie Graham The dream of the unified field : selected poems, 1974-1994 by Jorie Graham( Book ). 26 ... Jorie Graham :( ). * Poetic mediation and political morality : Jorie Grahams Heideggerian poetics by Tricia Robertson Bogle( ) ... STUDY GUIDE FOR JORIE GRAHAMS "MIND." by CENGAGE LEARNING GALE( ). * A Study Guide for Jorie Grahams ""The Hiding Place"" by ...
Graham K[au] - PubMed - NCBI
Diaz H, Graham K, Moreland R, Liu M, Ramsey J.. Microbiol Resour Announc. 2019 Sep 26;8(39). pii: e01054-19. doi: 10.1128/MRA. ... Graham K, Stack H, Rea R.. Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr. 2020 Jan 10:1-26. doi: 10.1080/10408398.2019.1709800. [Epub ahead of print] ... Jou J, Gabdank I, Luo Y, Lin K, Sud P, Myers Z, Hilton JA, Kagda MS, Lam B, ONeill E, Adenekan P, Graham K, Baymuradov UK, R ... Graham K.. Int J Nurs Sci. 2018 Sep 18;5(4):432-433. doi: 10.1016/j.ijnss.2018.08.006. eCollection 2018 Oct 10. No abstract ...
Graham ML[au] - PubMed - NCBI
Morgan EH, Graham ML, Marshall GA, Hanson KL, Seguin-Fowler RA.. Int J Behav Nutr Phys Act. 2019 Nov 12;16(1):104. doi: 10.1186 ... Schuurman HJ, Graham ML.. Int J Surg. 2019 Nov;71:47-48. doi: 10.1016/j.ijsu.2019.09.007. Epub 2019 Sep 13. No abstract ... Lo BK, Graham ML, Folta SC, Paul LC, Strogatz D, Nelson ME, Parry SA, Carfagno ME, Wing D, Higgins M, Seguin RA. ... Graham ML, Uesugi KH, Niederdeppe J, Gay GK, Olson CM.. Telemed J E Health. 2014 Dec;20(12):1135-42. doi: 10.1089/tmj.2013.0354 ...
Fraser, Graham 1946- [WorldCat Identities]
Most widely held works by Graham Fraser René Lévesque & the Parti québécois in power by Graham Fraser( ). 14 editions ... Graham Fraser, et du Commissaire aux Services en Français de lontario, François Boileau. by Graham Fraser( ). 5 editions ... Graham Fraser( Book ). 2 editions published in 1978 in English and held by 2 WorldCat member libraries worldwide As one in a ... Graham Fraser( Book ). 3 editions published in 2001 in French and held by 26 WorldCat member libraries worldwide Recueil dune ...
Mark Graham | Natural History Museum
Graham M (2014) Revue francaise de paleontologie - Fossiles. 3 - 82. Graham MR (2014) The results of a survey in 2014 to gauge ... Graham M (2014) Revue francaise de paleontologie - Fossiles. 3 - 82. Graham MR (2014) The results of a survey in 2014 to gauge ... Graham M (2014) HAVS Data_All_140127-final. Friedman M, Johanson Z, Harrington RC, Near TJ, Graham MR (2014) On fossils, ... Graham M (2014) HAVS Data_All_140127-final. Friedman M, Johanson Z, Harrington RC, Near TJ, Graham MR (2014) On fossils, ...
Renee Graham | WBUR
Philip L. Graham
Sister: Mary Graham Crow (b. 1914). Brother: Bob Graham (Florida Governor). Brother: William Graham. Wife: Katharine Graham ( ... Son: Donald E. Graham (b. 22-Apr-1945). Son: William Welsh Graham (b. 1948). Son: Stephen Meyer Graham (b. 1952). Mistress: ... Philip L. Graham. AKA Philip Leslie Graham. Born: 18-Jul-1915. Birthplace: Terry, SD. Died: 3-Aug-1963. Location of death: ... Graham Family Risk Factors: Bipolar Disorder. New!. NNDB MAPPER. Create a map starting with. Philip L. Graham. ...
Graham Marscheider | CaringBridge
Visit Graham Marscheiders CaringBridge website where youll find the latest updates and a place to share messages of love, ... Thank you for visiting Grahams site and all your tremendous support.. Love,. Eddie, Jennifer, Caroline, Graham and Murphy!. ... We feel that Graham will be getting the best care available. We travel to Mayo on July 10th and will be there at least through ... Graham will have a series of tests on July 11th that will occupy the entire day. Through this site we will keep you updated on ...
Graham Nash: Life on the Road - Telegraph
Graham: Wife To Be Buried In Charlotte
Ruth Bell Graham, in a coma at home in western North Carolina, the Rev. Billy Graham announced yesterday that she will be ... Two of the other four Graham children, Ned Graham and Anne Graham Lotz, objected, as did Ruth, who called the library, a Disney ... With his wife, Ruth Bell Graham, in a coma at home in western North Carolina, the Rev. Billy Graham announced yesterday that ... Billy Graham is quoted as saying in a news release posted on the Web site of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association. The ...
Graham Cole 2013 | University of Bath
Strawberry Graham Dip (for Parents) - Nemours
Graham Cracker Crust I Recipe | Allrecipes
Butter, graham cracker crumbs and sugar are perfectly balanced in this recipe. And the mixture presses nicely into a pie pan, ... Back to Graham Cracker Crust I All Reviews for Graham Cracker Crust I. ... Mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar, melted butter or margarine, and cinnamon until well blended . Press mixture into an 8 or 9 ... Wonderfully simple! I used one package graham crackers and put them in a one gallon resealable plastic bag. A rolling pin [or ...
Named Entity Browser, "J. D. Graham"
Bob Graham - South Florida Sun-Sentinel
Bob Graham is no stranger to hurricanes. But his daughter Gwen Graham says her father is staying in Miami Lakes during ... Democratic candidate for governor Jeff Greene went on the attack against Gwen Graham with a TV ad critical of The Graham ... Gwen Graham has made it clear she is interested in running for governor in 2018, which is a post once held by her father, Bob ... Gwen Graham has a new role on the board of Ruths List, an organization that backs Democratic female candidates in Florida. Her ...
Lindsey Graham20182016Graham's1995SearchMastertonMartha Graham19472017Crackers2002Wheaton CollegeBilly Graham Evan1997FloridaEvangelist1954RepublicanCharlotteAmericaFlipboardCondensersCrusadeNorth Carolina194219691991John GrahamFranklin GrahamFearsDemocratic SenSpokeRavensReidMadeRepertoireSciencesAppointmentAuthorManningSenatorRuthTaylorPreachPeopleBellTitle1992Staff
- U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-South Carolina, has said he'll make a decision about a presidential run sometime soon. (cnn.com)
- Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) angrily withdrew his support for climate legislation this weekend after learning that Harry Reid and President Obama apparently want to move on immigration reform first. (motherjones.com)
- The Republican Party of Charleston County, S.C. on Monday voted to censure Sen. Lindsey Graham over his support for climate legislation and his willingness to work across party lines on the issue. (motherjones.com)
- Whereas, U.S. Senator Lindsey Graham - in the name of bipartisanship - continues to weaken the Republican brand and tarnish the ideals of freedom, rule of law, and fiscal conservatism. (motherjones.com)
- Sen. Lindsey Graham said he spoke with Sen. John McCain after the Arizona senator was diagnosed with a type of brain cancer known as a glioblastoma. (wsj.com)
- Is Lindsey Graham Actually in Trouble in South Carolina? (yahoo.com)
- A Lot of People Want Lindsey Graham Retired. (esquire.com)
- Lindsey Graham for president? (csmonitor.com)
- Graham M , Allington-Jones L (2018) The air-abrasive technique: a re-evaluation of its use in fossil preparation. (nhm.ac.uk)
- Graham Burke has been rewarded for his scintillating start to the 2018 SSE Airtricity League season with a call-up to the senior men's setup. (rte.ie)
- Graham retired in 2005, and later died at his North Carolina home on February 21, 2018, at age 99. (biography.com)
- SAN JOSE, CA --(Marketwired - July 07, 2016) - LiveHive, Inc. , provider of an innovative sales acceleration platform that drives faster time-to-revenue for businesses, today announced that its board of directors has named Graham Curme as CEO. (yahoo.com)
- However, after the government petitioned the Fourth Circuit to review the case en banc (with the full court), the full court overturned the panel decision in late May 2016. (eff.org)
- The defendants in Graham and Carpenter (a similar case from the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals) petitioned the Supreme Court for certiorari (review) in fall 2016. (eff.org)
- Graham took extended leave in 2016 to recover from surgery, and has since been supporting research activities in the Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences. (surrey.ac.uk)
- The Graham PTA provides financial and volunteer support to Graham's students and staff. (google.com)
- Mrs. Graham had been in frail health since suffering spinal meningitis in 1995. (voanews.com)
- You can also browse the collection for Graham or search for Graham in all documents . (tufts.edu)
- I couldn't, nor could he, and he'd seen the duet with its original 1947 cast: Graham and Mark Ryder. (villagevoice.com)
- 1947-51 Wynder began collaborating with his teacher, the famous lung surgeon, Evarts Graham in 1947. (sourcewatch.org)
- The opening night of the Greater Los Angeles Billy Graham Crusade brought the evangelist full circle since his seminal 1947 tent revival at the corner of Hill Street and Washington Boulevard. (latimes.com)
- In 1947, Billy Graham became president of Northwestern Schools, a group of Christian schools in Minnesota. (biography.com)
- Graham MR (2017) Down to Earth, Specimen preparation and conservation at The Natural History Museum, London . (nhm.ac.uk)
- Foffa D, Young MT, Brusatte SL, Graham MR , Steel L (2017) A new metriorhynchid crocodylomorph from the Oxford Clay Formation (Middle Jurassic) of England, with implications for the origin and diversification of Geosaurini. (nhm.ac.uk)
- Dip graham crackers in the strawberry mix. (kidshealth.org)
- This spicy, crunchy crust is enhanced by cinnamon graham crackers and made crispier by egg yolk. (allrecipes.com)
- I used 2 cups of Cinnamon Sugar Oatmeal Crunch graham crackers (Kroger brand) 1/2 cup melted butter and 3 T of sugar for one 9 1/2 inch deep dish pie. (allrecipes.com)
- she would spread it between graham crackers, and it was one of our favorite snacks. (bellaonline.com)
- Even better was when Mom was making German chocolate cake and had leftover coconut pecan filling which she spread between two graham crackers and then spread chocolate frosting on top. (bellaonline.com)
- it includes graham crackers, coconut pecan filling, and chocolate frosting, but is covered with a custard mixture and "baked" in the slow cooker. (bellaonline.com)
- Spread the filling over the graham crackers and top with the remaining graham crackers. (bellaonline.com)
- Microwave the chocolate frosting for 30 seconds to 1 minute (until it is slightly liquefied) and pour it over the graham crackers. (bellaonline.com)
- After graduating from the Florida Bible Institute with a bachelor's in theology, Graham moved to Illinois and enrolled at Wheaton College for further spiritual training. (biography.com)
- She met Billy Graham at Wheaton College in the midwestern U.S. state of Illinois, and they married in 1943. (voanews.com)
Billy Graham Evan2
- After much prayer and discussion, Ruth and I made the decision to be buried beside each other at the Billy Graham Library in my home town of Charlotte, N.C.," Billy Graham is quoted as saying in a news release posted on the Web site of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association. (washingtonpost.com)
- In order to expand and maintain a professional ministry, Graham and his colleagues eventually incorporated the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association (BGEA). (biography.com)
- In Goddess, a book of interviews by Robert Tracy with Graham dancers (published by Limelight Editions in 1997), Dudley noted, " "Panorama' itself was quite a dance. (backstage.com)
- Graham and Hodges, 1997). (cardiff.ac.uk)
- To gain entry into University without A-Levels, Graham undertook evening classes that led towards the foundation engineering course at the University of Plymouth 1997. (surrey.ac.uk)
- Graham talks to U.S. Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Florida, before a news conference on Capitol Hill on July 24, 2014. (cnn.com)
- Gwen Graham has a new role on the board of Ruth's List, an organization that backs Democratic female candidates in Florida. (sun-sentinel.com)
- Her position will allow Graham to keep close contact with major Democratic contributors, remain active in Florida politics and use her experience to recruit and mentor women. (sun-sentinel.com)
- On "Souls to the Polls" Sunday, the campaigns of Andrew Gillum, Philip Levine and Gwen Graham courted African-American and Caribbean-American voters in South Florida. (sun-sentinel.com)
- Gwen Graham, isn't the flashiest candidate for the Democratic nomination for Florida governor. (sun-sentinel.com)
- Former Florida Senator Bob Graham is calling for voters to reject a "civic literacy" constitutional amendment that would also ease limits on charter schools. (sun-sentinel.com)
- While in Florida, Graham joined a Southern Baptist Convention church, where he was ordained in 1939. (biography.com)
- But the lead role of Act 2, played by Florida Gov. Bob Graham, would be a quieter, firmer, less agonizing performance than that of the star of Act 1 -- California Gov. Edmund G. Brown Jr. (csmonitor.com)
- Governor Graham, gearing up for a second run as governor, also has presidential ambitions, according to some political analysts in Florida. (csmonitor.com)
- Billy Graham was an evangelist at revival meetings, and on radio and television for over 40 years. (biography.com)
- Religious figure and Christian evangelist William Franklin Graham, Jr. was born on November 7, 1918, in Charlotte, North Carolina, to parents William and Morrow Graham. (biography.com)
- While Graham's parents were strict Calvinists, it would be an unfamiliar traveling evangelist who would set Graham on a profound spiritual path. (biography.com)
- At the age of 16, Graham attended a series of revival meetings run by evangelist Mordecai Ham. (biography.com)
- Ruth Graham, the wife of American Christian evangelist Billy Graham, has died at the age of 87. (voanews.com)
- Graham talks with reporters before heading into the Senate Republican Caucus policy luncheon at the U.S. Capitol May 8, 2012. (cnn.com)
- The livelier nomination contest appears to be on the Republican side, where five candidates are seeking a chance to succeed three-term Democratic Sen. Bob Graham, who is retiring. (npr.org)
- The party resolution passed Monday says Graham has weakened the Republican brand. (motherjones.com)
- With his wife, Ruth Bell Graham, in a coma at home in western North Carolina, the Rev. Billy Graham announced yesterday that she will be buried in the city of Charlotte and not in her beloved mountains at the site she said she favored as recently as a week and a half ago. (washingtonpost.com)
- A Washington Post story in December revealed that son Franklin Graham, chief executive officer of the BGEA, had told potential donors that he planned to bury his parents at the Billy Graham Library in Charlotte. (washingtonpost.com)
- Born on November 7, 1918, in Charlotte, North Carolina, Billy Graham was preaching at an L.A. revival and was a guest on Stuart Hamblen's radio show in 1949. (biography.com)
- Billy Graham was the first of four children raised on the family's dairy farm in Charlotte. (biography.com)
- The Grahams disclosed earlier this year that they intend to be buried next to each other at the recently dedicated Billy Graham Library in Charlotte, North Carolina. (voanews.com)
- Keep up with Graham Andrewartha on Flipboard, a place to see the stories, photos, and updates that matter to you. (flipboard.com)
- GSC International Condensers are constructed of borosilicate glass and available in Graham and Liebig varieties. (fishersci.com)
- Fifty-five years after his evangelistic career took off during a tent revival in Los Angeles, Billy Graham overcame age and infirmities to open a crusade Thursday night at the Rose Bowl before about 45,000 exultant followers with a prayer that they turn their lives to Jesus Christ. (latimes.com)
- But when doctors said Graham would take longer to recuperate from a fall in May, the crusade was rescheduled for this week. (latimes.com)
- Now that the Graham-Cassidy bill, long the target of Jimmy Kimmel's ire, seems to have finally died, the host took a victory lap on Monday night, recapping his uncharacteristically political crusade against the bill before exclaiming, like a modern Cincinnatus nobly returning to his farm, "Now I can go back to talking about the Kardashians! (slate.com)
- He was just three years old at the time, miming all the lines to member Doitall's verse, and hip-hop continued to be the soundtrack of his life, thanks to parents who were devoted to the genre, and they remained so as they moved the young Graham from Oxford, North Carolina to Newark, New Jersey. (apple.com)
- Graham preached from a custom-built walnut pulpit shipped in from his headquarters in North Carolina. (latimes.com)
- The preacher's office said Ruth Graham died Thursday evening, one day after slipping into a coma, at her home in the southern U.S. town of Montreat, North Carolina, with her husband and five children at her side. (voanews.com)
- Graham was born in 1942. (ubu.com)
- Graham Kerr is an English chef best known for his TV show "The Galloping Gourmet," which ran from 1969-1971. (aarp.org)
- The festival was started in 1991 by Graham Calder's father Alan Calder. (wikipedia.org)
- A refugee from czarist Russia, where he was an officer in the cavalry regiment of Grand Duke Michael and in the footguard of Czar Nicholas, John Graham arrived in the United States in 1920, where he began his second career as an artist and critic. (metmuseum.org)
- William Franklin Graham Jr. (biography.com)
- Or within the labyrinth of her own heart: The horned man (Martin Lofsnes), his arms hampered by a yoke, represents whatever fears Graham as an artist determined to conquer. (villagevoice.com)
- Graham Fraser looks at the intentions, the hopes, the fears, the record, the myths, and the unexpected reality of a country that is still grappling with the language challenge that has shaped its history. (worldcat.org)
- Graham spoke out against the evils of Communism-one of the biggest fears threatening the American consciousness. (biography.com)
- But where Governor Brown hesitated to use aerial spraying of infested areas with malathion, listening to environmental fears and concerns, Governor Graham quickly said aerial spraying would be used if necessary. (csmonitor.com)
- Graham and Democratic Sen. Patrick J. Leahy of Vermont hosted John as part of their bipartisan effort to combat HIV infection. (cnn.com)
- And then once we had that going for us, I went on TV, I spoke out, and we may have stopped Cassidy-Graham. (slate.com)
- Despite the fact that Graham was a well-behaved adolescent, Ham's sermons on sin spoke to young Graham. (biography.com)
- Graham briefly pastored the First Baptist Church in Western Springs, Illinois, before leaving to join Youth for Christ, an evangelical missionary group which spoke to returning servicemen and young people about God. (biography.com)
- Reading the eyes of Denver Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning, Ravens cornerback Corey Graham broke on the football and undercut wide receiver Brandon Stokley to intercept the four-time NFL Most Valuable Player in overtime. (courant.com)
- The pivotal turnover set up rookie kicker Justin Tucker's game-winning 47-yard field goal as the Ravens advanced to the AFC title game following a 38-35 victory in which Graham haunted Manning. (courant.com)
- A former Pro Bowl special-teams ace with the Chicago Bears, Graham joined the Ravens in the spring after being convinced by coach John Harbaugh that he would be given the opportunity to play regularly on defense. (courant.com)
- Nobody [picked] around [Graham] has done anything,' Reid said. (philly.com)
- Now the fate of the bill rests on the prospects of a very different deal: one between Graham and Senate Majority Leader Harry M. Reid (D-Nev. (washingtonpost.com)
- By Sunday morning, Kerry and Lieberman -- who does not work on the Jewish Sabbath and therefore was not making calls until Saturday night -- were working on a rapprochement between Reid and Graham on energy legislation, called the American Power Act. (washingtonpost.com)
- Graham (satellite), NASA satellite Graham flour, a type of flour similar to whole wheat flour Graham cracker, a baked good made from Graham flour Graham factors, factors for determining ambiguity in U.S. patent law (see Inventive step and non-obviousness or Graham v. John Deere Co.) Graham (mango), a named mango cultivar originating in Trinidad. (wikipedia.org)
- At this time it was the name of Evarts Graham that made the medical profession take notice. (sourcewatch.org)
- EISCO Graham Condenser is made from heat resistant borosilicate glass. (fishersci.com)
- The publicity made Graham a superstar and he began broadcasting his sermons globally. (biography.com)
- By glazing over the finer details of Christianity and focusing on more moderate doctrines, Graham made evangelism enticing, non-threatening, even easy-and the media made his messages accessible to the masses. (biography.com)
- I knew from the beginning that this was the best decision I ever made in my life," Graham said. (courant.com)
- Under that pair's peerless eyes‹and those of Yuriko and Pearl Lang, consultants for the Graham repertoire‹the fresh group of youngsters that make up the current roster were wholeheartedly involved in the genius that was Martha Graham. (backstage.com)
- Dr Graham Webb is an Experimental Officer in the Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences. (surrey.ac.uk)
- BOSTON, April 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Centering Healthcare Institute (CHI) today announced the appointment of Arianne Graham, Innovation Director at Healthworx, the investment and innovation arm of CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield, to its Board of Directors. (yahoo.com)
- Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Graham to book an appointment. (healthgrades.com)
- Ian Graham is a Heinemann-Raintree author. (google.com)
- Graham also intercepted Manning during the first half, returning an interception 39 yards for a touchdown off a pass intended for wide receiver Eric Decker and deflected by nickel back Chykie Brown. (courant.com)
- No, I didn't feel like his arm had less juice or anything like that," Graham said when asked if Manning had less arm strength late in the game. (courant.com)
- Graham Frederick Richardson AO (born 27 September 1949) is an Australian former Labor Party politician who was a Senator for New South Wales from 1983 to 1994 and served as a Cabinet Minister in both the Hawke and Keating Governments. (wikipedia.org)
- She is the daughter of former senator and governor Bob Graham. (sun-sentinel.com)
- How much talk has his staff had with Senator Graham or Cassidy or the Majority Leader? (slate.com)
- Two of the other four Graham children, Ned Graham and Anne Graham Lotz, objected, as did Ruth, who called the library, a Disney-like building in the shape of a barn, "a circus. (washingtonpost.com)
- In the presence of six witnesses, including Ned, a neuroscientist and a Graham employee, Ruth signed a notarized statement saying she wished to be buried in a memorial garden at the Cove, a mountain retreat center that she and Billy built about 20 years ago. (washingtonpost.com)
- Ruth and Billy Graham moved to the mountain hamlet of Montreat, N.C., shortly after getting married in 1943. (washingtonpost.com)
- According to Ross, Ruth Graham has been alternately conscious and unconscious for a while. (washingtonpost.com)
- Ruth Graham is a contributing writer for The Atlantic and the Boston Globe 's Ideas section. (theatlantic.com)
- In a statement, Billy Graham said Ruth was his life partner, and that he felt the two of them were called by God to work as a team. (voanews.com)
- Ruth Graham grew up in China as the daughter of missionary doctors, and attended high school in what is now North Korea. (voanews.com)
- The Reverend Graham Taylor was a vicar in the Church of England when he decided to write and publish a children's novel about witchcraft, a response to the popular "Harry Potter" series by J.K. Rowling. (encyclopedia.com)
- In hindsight there was little indication that Graham would one day preach the Christian gospel to as many as 215 million people in live audiences over 185 countries. (biography.com)
- In 1949, a group called 'Christ for Greater Los Angeles' invited Graham to preach at their L.A. revival. (biography.com)
- pproached Prairie City, the people of that place and vicinity were congregated in the house of Dr. Graham to hear preaching, the doctor himself being a prisoner in the camp at Black Jack. (tufts.edu)
- mobileYouth: Graham Brown of www.YouthResearchPartners.com (the people behind www.mobileYouth.org) and Muhammad Faisal of www.EnterTheLab.com discuss Youth Mobile Trends in Indonesia including ownership rates, loyalty, BBM and twitter. (slideshare.net)
- That's why it's lucky for us that we have women like Graham doing their part to show people that a momma feeding her kiddo is never something to be legislated, policed, or criticized. (yahoo.com)
- Since he began preaching in the late 1930s, Graham has spoken live to more people, his staff said, than any other person in the world -- 210 million people in 185 countries. (latimes.com)
- It did not take long for people to identify with Billy Graham's charismatic and heartfelt gospel sermons. (biography.com)
- With the advent of nuclear weapons and the demonstrated fragility of life, people turned to spirituality for comfort, and Graham illuminated their path. (biography.com)
- Billy Graham and his wife traveled the world for decades, building a revival-based Christian ministry that reached millions of people. (voanews.com)
- Alexander Graham Bell ( Edimburgo , 3 de março de 1847 - Beinn Bhreagh, 2 de agosto de 1922 ) foi um cientista , inventor e fundador da companhia telefónica Bell. (wikipedia.org)
- Graham Bell, seu filho distinto, foi educado na escola real de Edimburgo, onde se graduou aos 13 anos. (wikipedia.org)
- Antes de sair da Escócia, Alexander Graham Bell virou a sua atenção para o telefone, e no Canadá continuou o seu interesse por máquinas de comunicação. (wikipedia.org)
- Estrela de Graham Bell na Calçada da fama do Canadá . (wikipedia.org)
- Alexander Graham Bell publicou mais de um tratado sobre o assunto em Washington , e é principalmente com os seus esforços que os milhares de surdos mudos na América podem agora falar quase, se não completamente, tão bem quanto as pessoas que conseguem ouvir. (wikipedia.org)
- After graduating with a bachelor's in anthropology, Graham and Bell were married on August 13, 1943. (biography.com)
- Organist and saxophonist Graham Bond b.1937 " data-original-title="" title=""> Graham Bond was the most important and influential musical pioneer to emerge from British jazz in the 1960s. (allaboutjazz.com)
- A hands-on fascination for science and engineering led Graham into a traditional toolmakers apprenticeship in 1992 and then into industry. (surrey.ac.uk)
- Duncan Graham obtained his BSc Honours in Chemistry from the University of Edinburgh in 1992 and his PhD in Bioorganic Chemistry in 1996 under the direction of Prof. Tom Brown investigating the use of modified oligonucleotides to inhibit HIV. (rsc.org)
- Need to contact someone on the Graham Staff? (google.com)
- The Graham Centre celebrated a successful end to 2014 on 2 December, with members, staff and industry gathering for the Centre's End of Year Function. (edu.au)
- White House chief of staff Rahm Emanuel called Graham over the weekend, while energy czar Carol Browner called Kerry and Lieberman, according to an administration official. (washingtonpost.com)
- CT submitted brief questions for Billy Graham to his staff by e-mail for an update on his health and a reflection on his years in ministry. (nationalpost.com)