Molecular Sequence Data
Descriptions of specific amino acid, carbohydrate, or nucleotide sequences which have appeared in the published literature and/or are deposited in and maintained by databanks such as GENBANK, European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL), National Biomedical Research Foundation (NBRF), or other sequence repositories.
Amino Acid Sequence
Microscopy using an electron beam, instead of light, to visualize the sample, thereby allowing much greater magnification. The interactions of ELECTRONS with specimens are used to provide information about the fine structure of that specimen. In TRANSMISSION ELECTRON MICROSCOPY the reactions of the electrons that are transmitted through the specimen are imaged. In SCANNING ELECTRON MICROSCOPY an electron beam falls at a non-normal angle on the specimen and the image is derived from the reactions occurring above the plane of the specimen.
The characteristic 3-dimensional shape of a protein, including the secondary, supersecondary (motifs), tertiary (domains) and quaternary structure of the peptide chain. PROTEIN STRUCTURE, QUATERNARY describes the conformation assumed by multimeric proteins (aggregates of more than one polypeptide chain).
Protein Structure, Tertiary
The level of protein structure in which combinations of secondary protein structures (alpha helices, beta sheets, loop regions, and motifs) pack together to form folded shapes called domains. Disulfide bridges between cysteines in two different parts of the polypeptide chain along with other interactions between the chains play a role in the formation and stabilization of tertiary structure. Small proteins usually consist of only one domain but larger proteins may contain a number of domains connected by segments of polypeptide chain which lack regular secondary structure.
Protein Structure, Secondary
Protein Structure, Quaternary
Microscopy, Electron, Scanning
Microscopy in which the object is examined directly by an electron beam scanning the specimen point-by-point. The image is constructed by detecting the products of specimen interactions that are projected above the plane of the sample, such as backscattered electrons. Although SCANNING TRANSMISSION ELECTRON MICROSCOPY also scans the specimen point by point with the electron beam, the image is constructed by detecting the electrons, or their interaction products that are transmitted through the sample plane, so that is a form of TRANSMISSION ELECTRON MICROSCOPY.
The arrangement of two or more amino acid or base sequences from an organism or organisms in such a way as to align areas of the sequences sharing common properties. The degree of relatedness or homology between the sequences is predicted computationally or statistically based on weights assigned to the elements aligned between the sequences. This in turn can serve as a potential indicator of the genetic relatedness between the organisms.
The scattering of x-rays by matter, especially crystals, with accompanying variation in intensity due to interference effects. Analysis of the crystal structure of materials is performed by passing x-rays through them and registering the diffraction image of the rays (CRYSTALLOGRAPHY, X-RAY). (From McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Scientific and Technical Terms, 4th ed)
Sequence Homology, Amino Acid
Nucleic Acid Conformation
A species of gram-negative, facultatively anaerobic, rod-shaped bacteria (GRAM-NEGATIVE FACULTATIVELY ANAEROBIC RODS) commonly found in the lower part of the intestine of warm-blooded animals. It is usually nonpathogenic, but some strains are known to produce DIARRHEA and pyogenic infections. Pathogenic strains (virotypes) are classified by their specific pathogenic mechanisms such as toxins (ENTEROTOXIGENIC ESCHERICHIA COLI), etc.
A deoxyribonucleotide polymer that is the primary genetic material of all cells. Eukaryotic and prokaryotic organisms normally contain DNA in a double-stranded state, yet several important biological processes transiently involve single-stranded regions. DNA, which consists of a polysugar-phosphate backbone possessing projections of purines (adenine and guanine) and pyrimidines (thymine and cytosine), forms a double helix that is held together by hydrogen bonds between these purines and pyrimidines (adenine to thymine and guanine to cytosine).
Any of various animals that constitute the family Suidae and comprise stout-bodied, short-legged omnivorous mammals with thick skin, usually covered with coarse bristles, a rather long mobile snout, and small tail. Included are the genera Babyrousa, Phacochoerus (wart hogs), and Sus, the latter containing the domestic pig (see SUS SCROFA).
Sequence Analysis, DNA
Repetitive Sequences, Nucleic Acid
Sequences of DNA or RNA that occur in multiple copies. There are several types: INTERSPERSED REPETITIVE SEQUENCES are copies of transposable elements (DNA TRANSPOSABLE ELEMENTS or RETROELEMENTS) dispersed throughout the genome. TERMINAL REPEAT SEQUENCES flank both ends of another sequence, for example, the long terminal repeats (LTRs) on RETROVIRUSES. Variations may be direct repeats, those occurring in the same direction, or inverted repeats, those opposite to each other in direction. TANDEM REPEAT SEQUENCES are copies which lie adjacent to each other, direct or inverted (INVERTED REPEAT SEQUENCES).
A set of genes descended by duplication and variation from some ancestral gene. Such genes may be clustered together on the same chromosome or dispersed on different chromosomes. Examples of multigene families include those that encode the hemoglobins, immunoglobulins, histocompatibility antigens, actins, tubulins, keratins, collagens, heat shock proteins, salivary glue proteins, chorion proteins, cuticle proteins, yolk proteins, and phaseolins, as well as histones, ribosomal RNA, and transfer RNA genes. The latter three are examples of reiterated genes, where hundreds of identical genes are present in a tandem array. (King & Stanfield, A Dictionary of Genetics, 4th ed)
A replica technique in which cells are frozen to a very low temperature and cracked with a knife blade to expose the interior surfaces of the cells or cell membranes. The cracked cell surfaces are then freeze-dried to expose their constituents. The surfaces are now ready for shadowing to be viewed using an electron microscope. This method differs from freeze-fracturing in that no cryoprotectant is used and, thus, allows for the sublimation of water during the freeze-drying process to etch the surfaces.
The restriction of a characteristic behavior, anatomical structure or physical system, such as immune response; metabolic response, or gene or gene variant to the members of one species. It refers to that property which differentiates one species from another but it is also used for phylogenetic levels higher or lower than the species.
DNA Restriction Enzymes
Enzymes that are part of the restriction-modification systems. They catalyze the endonucleolytic cleavage of DNA sequences which lack the species-specific methylation pattern in the host cell's DNA. Cleavage yields random or specific double-stranded fragments with terminal 5'-phosphates. The function of restriction enzymes is to destroy any foreign DNA that invades the host cell. Most have been studied in bacterial systems, but a few have been found in eukaryotic organisms. They are also used as tools for the systematic dissection and mapping of chromosomes, in the determination of base sequences of DNAs, and have made it possible to splice and recombine genes from one organism into the genome of another. EC 3.21.1.
Reagents with two reactive groups, usually at opposite ends of the molecule, that are capable of reacting with and thereby forming bridges between side chains of amino acids in proteins; the locations of naturally reactive areas within proteins can thereby be identified; may also be used for other macromolecules, like glycoproteins, nucleic acids, or other.
Sequence Homology, Nucleic Acid
The small RNA molecules, 73-80 nucleotides long, that function during translation (TRANSLATION, GENETIC) to align AMINO ACIDS at the RIBOSOMES in a sequence determined by the mRNA (RNA, MESSENGER). There are about 30 different transfer RNAs. Each recognizes a specific CODON set on the mRNA through its own ANTICODON and as aminoacyl tRNAs (RNA, TRANSFER, AMINO ACYL), each carries a specific amino acid to the ribosome to add to the elongating peptide chains.
Electron Microscope Tomography
Preparation for electron microscopy of minute replicas of exposed surfaces of the cell which have been ruptured in the frozen state. The specimen is frozen, then cleaved under high vacuum at the same temperature. The exposed surface is shadowed with carbon and platinum and coated with carbon to obtain a carbon replica.
A tissue preparation technique that involves the injecting of plastic (acrylates) into blood vessels or other hollow viscera and treating the tissue with a caustic substance. This results in a negative copy or a solid replica of the enclosed space of the tissue that is ready for viewing under a scanning electron microscope.
Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy
Microscopy, Atomic Force
A type of scanning probe microscopy in which a probe systematically rides across the surface of a sample being scanned in a raster pattern. The vertical position is recorded as a spring attached to the probe rises and falls in response to peaks and valleys on the surface. These deflections produce a topographic map of the sample.
Scattering, Small Angle
Scattering of a beam of electromagnetic or acoustic RADIATION, or particles, at small angles by particles or cavities whose dimensions are many times as large as the wavelength of the radiation or the de Broglie wavelength of the scattered particles. Also know as low angle scattering. (McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Scientific and Technical Terms, 6th ed) Small angle scattering (SAS) techniques, small angle neutron (SANS), X-ray (SAXS), and light (SALS, or just LS) scattering, are used to characterize objects on a nanoscale.
Nucleic Acid Hybridization
Widely used technique which exploits the ability of complementary sequences in single-stranded DNAs or RNAs to pair with each other to form a double helix. Hybridization can take place between two complimentary DNA sequences, between a single-stranded DNA and a complementary RNA, or between two RNA sequences. The technique is used to detect and isolate specific sequences, measure homology, or define other characteristics of one or both strands. (Kendrew, Encyclopedia of Molecular Biology, 1994, p503)
The most abundant form of RNA. Together with proteins, it forms the ribosomes, playing a structural role and also a role in ribosomal binding of mRNA and tRNAs. Individual chains are conventionally designated by their sedimentation coefficients. In eukaryotes, four large chains exist, synthesized in the nucleolus and constituting about 50% of the ribosome. (Dorland, 28th ed)
Risk Sharing, Financial
Any system which allows payors to share some of the financial risk associated with a particular patient population with providers. Providers agree to adhere to fixed fee schedules in exchange for an increase in their payor base and a chance to benefit from cost containment measures. Common risk-sharing methods are prospective payment schedules (PROSPECTIVE PAYMENT SYSTEM), capitation (CAPITATION FEES), diagnosis-related fees (DIAGNOSIS-RELATED GROUPS), and pre-negotiated fees.
Linear POLYPEPTIDES that are synthesized on RIBOSOMES and may be further modified, crosslinked, cleaved, or assembled into complex proteins with several subunits. The specific sequence of AMINO ACIDS determines the shape the polypeptide will take, during PROTEIN FOLDING, and the function of the protein.
The first stomach of ruminants. It lies on the left side of the body, occupying the whole of the left side of the abdomen and even stretching across the median plane of the body to the right side. It is capacious, divided into an upper and a lower sac, each of which has a blind sac at its posterior extremity. The rumen is lined by mucous membrane containing no digestive glands, but mucus-secreting glands are present in large numbers. Coarse, partially chewed food is stored and churned in the rumen until the animal finds circumstances convenient for rumination. When this occurs, little balls of food are regurgitated through the esophagus into the mouth, and are subjected to a second more thorough mastication, swallowed, and passed on into other parts of the compound stomach. (From Black's Veterinary Dictionary, 17th ed)
Open Reading Frames
Microscopy, Electron, Transmission
Promoter Regions, Genetic
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance, Biomolecular
Amino Acid Motifs
Housing for groups of patients, children, or others who need or desire emotional or physical support. They are usually established as planned, single housekeeping units in residential dwellings that provide care and supervision for small groups of residents, who, although unrelated, live together as a family.
Within a eukaryotic cell, a membrane-limited body which contains chromosomes and one or more nucleoli (CELL NUCLEOLUS). The nuclear membrane consists of a double unit-type membrane which is perforated by a number of pores; the outermost membrane is continuous with the ENDOPLASMIC RETICULUM. A cell may contain more than one nucleus. (From Singleton & Sainsbury, Dictionary of Microbiology and Molecular Biology, 2d ed)
Chaperonin Containing TCP-1
Multicellular, eukaryotic life forms of kingdom Plantae (sensu lato), comprising the VIRIDIPLANTAE; RHODOPHYTA; and GLAUCOPHYTA; all of which acquired chloroplasts by direct endosymbiosis of CYANOBACTERIA. They are characterized by a mainly photosynthetic mode of nutrition; essentially unlimited growth at localized regions of cell divisions (MERISTEMS); cellulose within cells providing rigidity; the absence of organs of locomotion; absence of nervous and sensory systems; and an alternation of haploid and diploid generations.
One of the three domains of life (the others being BACTERIA and ARCHAEA), also called Eukarya. These are organisms whose cells are enclosed in membranes and possess a nucleus. They comprise almost all multicellular and many unicellular organisms, and are traditionally divided into groups (sometimes called kingdoms) including ANIMALS; PLANTS; FUNGI; and various algae and other taxa that were previously part of the old kingdom Protista.
Structural Homology, Protein
Electrophoresis, Polyacrylamide Gel
A whiplike motility appendage present on the surface cells. Prokaryote flagella are composed of a protein called FLAGELLIN. Bacteria can have a single flagellum, a tuft at one pole, or multiple flagella covering the entire surface. In eukaryotes, flagella are threadlike protoplasmic extensions used to propel flagellates and sperm. Flagella have the same basic structure as CILIA but are longer in proportion to the cell bearing them and present in much smaller numbers. (From King & Stansfield, A Dictionary of Genetics, 4th ed)
A rigorously mathematical analysis of energy relationships (heat, work, temperature, and equilibrium). It describes systems whose states are determined by thermal parameters, such as temperature, in addition to mechanical and electromagnetic parameters. (From Hawley's Condensed Chemical Dictionary, 12th ed)
Image Processing, Computer-Assisted
Staining and Labeling
Filamentous proteins that are the main constituent of the thin filaments of muscle fibers. The filaments (known also as filamentous or F-actin) can be dissociated into their globular subunits; each subunit is composed of a single polypeptide 375 amino acids long. This is known as globular or G-actin. In conjunction with MYOSINS, actin is responsible for the contraction and relaxation of muscle.
Members of the class of compounds composed of AMINO ACIDS joined together by peptide bonds between adjacent amino acids into linear, branched or cyclical structures. OLIGOPEPTIDES are composed of approximately 2-12 amino acids. Polypeptides are composed of approximately 13 or more amino acids. PROTEINS are linear polypeptides that are normally synthesized on RIBOSOMES.
The process of generating three-dimensional images by electronic, photographic, or other methods. For example, three-dimensional images can be generated by assembling multiple tomographic images with the aid of a computer, while photographic 3-D images (HOLOGRAPHY) can be made by exposing film to the interference pattern created when two laser light sources shine on an object.
A set of three nucleotides in a protein coding sequence that specifies individual amino acids or a termination signal (CODON, TERMINATOR). Most codons are universal, but some organisms do not produce the transfer RNAs (RNA, TRANSFER) complementary to all codons. These codons are referred to as unassigned codons (CODONS, NONSENSE).
A molecule that binds to another molecule, used especially to refer to a small molecule that binds specifically to a larger molecule, e.g., an antigen binding to an antibody, a hormone or neurotransmitter binding to a receptor, or a substrate or allosteric effector binding to an enzyme. Ligands are also molecules that donate or accept a pair of electrons to form a coordinate covalent bond with the central metal atom of a coordination complex. (From Dorland, 27th ed)
Analysis based on the mathematical function first formulated by Jean-Baptiste-Joseph Fourier in 1807. The function, known as the Fourier transform, describes the sinusoidal pattern of any fluctuating pattern in the physical world in terms of its amplitude and its phase. It has broad applications in biomedicine, e.g., analysis of the x-ray crystallography data pivotal in identifying the double helical nature of DNA and in analysis of other molecules, including viruses, and the modified back-projection algorithm universally used in computerized tomography imaging, etc. (From Segen, The Dictionary of Modern Medicine, 1992)
The use of instrumentation and techniques for visualizing material and details that cannot be seen by the unaided eye. It is usually done by enlarging images, transmitted by light or electron beams, with optical or magnetic lenses that magnify the entire image field. With scanning microscopy, images are generated by collecting output from the specimen in a point-by-point fashion, on a magnified scale, as it is scanned by a narrow beam of light or electrons, a laser, a conductive probe, or a topographical probe.
The domestic cat, Felis catus, of the carnivore family FELIDAE, comprising over 30 different breeds. The domestic cat is descended primarily from the wild cat of Africa and extreme southwestern Asia. Though probably present in towns in Palestine as long ago as 7000 years, actual domestication occurred in Egypt about 4000 years ago. (From Walker's Mammals of the World, 6th ed, p801)
Protein Interaction Domains and Motifs
A polynucleotide consisting essentially of chains with a repeating backbone of phosphate and ribose units to which nitrogenous bases are attached. RNA is unique among biological macromolecules in that it can encode genetic information, serve as an abundant structural component of cells, and also possesses catalytic activity. (Rieger et al., Glossary of Genetics: Classical and Molecular, 5th ed)
RNA sequences that serve as templates for protein synthesis. Bacterial mRNAs are generally primary transcripts in that they do not require post-transcriptional processing. Eukaryotic mRNA is synthesized in the nucleus and must be exported to the cytoplasm for translation. Most eukaryotic mRNAs have a sequence of polyadenylic acid at the 3' end, referred to as the poly(A) tail. The function of this tail is not known for certain, but it may play a role in the export of mature mRNA from the nucleus as well as in helping stabilize some mRNA molecules by retarding their degradation in the cytoplasm.
Describing Archives: A Content Standard
"Description reflects arrangement. "The rules of description apply to all archival materials, regardless of form or medium. "The ... "The principle of respect des fonds is the basis of archival arrangement and description. "Arrangement involves the ... and the international description standards formed by ISAD(G). The main goal of archival description is to assist users in ...
According to French law, a chocolate candy or bonbon de chocolat must be at least 25% chocolate and can come in several forms: ... a bite-sized chocolate; an arrangement of different chocolates; a mixture of chocolate and other edible ingredients. ... Its title page shows the composition's name in the form of twisted bonbon wrappers. ...
List of English words of Japanese origin
tanka 短歌, "short poetry"; an older form of Japanese poetry than haiku, of the form 5-7-5-7-7 morae (not syllables; see also ... ikebana 生花, flower arrangement. imari 伊万里, Japanese porcelain wares (made in the town of Arita and exported from the port of ... noh 能 nō, a major form of classical Japanese music drama origami 折り紙, artistic paper folding otaku オタク or おたく or ヲタク, a geeky ... senpai 先輩, the Japanese term for "upperclassman" or "senior". shiatsu 指圧, a form of massage shiba inu 柴犬, the smallest of the ...
Glossary of botanical terms
spinescent Ending in a spine; modified to form a spine. spiral Of arrangement, when plant parts are arranged in a succession of ... juvenile leaves Leaves formed on a young plant, typically differing from the adult leaves in form. Contents: A B C D E F G H I ... inflorescence several flowers closely grouped together to form an efficient structured unit; the grouping or arrangement of ... drupelet A small drupe formed from one of the carpels in an apocarpous flower. Drupelets usually form a compound fruit, as in ...
The leaf arrangement is opposite. There are two leaves at each attachment of a leaf on the stem or branch on the flower. The ... Each flower has five fused petals that form a tube. Aureolaria pedicularia also has four stamens. The fruit type for this ...
Battle of Sark
Ormonde mirrored this arrangement. Ormonde had Sir John Wallace of Cragie oppose Magnus, and against Sir John Pennington sent ... Sir John Pennington, with a large group of Welshmen, formed the other wing. The bulk of the forces were in the center, ...
The stays form a harp arrangement. The structural designer, Dar Al-Handasah, won a commendation award in 2007 from the ...
The tooth form and number was very variable. Some forms had hundreds of needle-like teeth. Most species had larger conical ... The flipper arrangement is unusual for aquatic animals in that probably all four limbs were used to propel the animal through ... With early forms, the amphicoelous or amphiplat neck vertebrae bore double-headed neck ribs; later forms had single-headed ribs ... As with most tetrapods, the shoulder joint was formed by the scapula and coracoid. In the pelvis, the bone plate was formed by ...
This connection forms a 'handshake arrangement.' Most notably, this is termed the helix-turn-helix motif, which allows for ... Then, H2A forms a dimer with H2B; the core molecule is complete when H3-H4 also attaches to form a tetramer. Histone H2A is ...
This die is in the form of a regular icosahedron. It may be numbered from "0" to "9" twice (in which form it usually serves as ... They share the same vertex arrangement. They all have 30 edges. The regular icosahedron and great dodecahedron share the same ... Note that these vertices form five sets of three concentric, mutually orthogonal golden rectangles, whose edges form Borromean ... The first form is the icosahedron itself. One is a regular Kepler-Poinsot polyhedron. Three are regular compound polyhedra. The ...
Marcy Village Apartments
Note: This includes Eliza Steelwater (September 2003). "National Register of Historic Places Inventory Nomination Form: Marcy ... and Accompanying photographs Peters, R. Earl (January 27, 1940). "Marcy Village Construction and Arrangement Lauded". "Mortgage ...
Watkins Glen International
The Watkins Glen Grand Prix Corporation was formed to manage spectators, parking, and concessions. This arrangement lasted ...
The genre saw major changes in form and organisation. Electrical lights replaced the gas lights; seating arrangements improved ... for art forms formerly known as kēḷike, āṭa, bayalāṭa, and daśāvatāra. The word Yakshagana previously referred to a form of ... There is a form called Yakshaganamu in Andhra Pradesh, which exhibits some resemblance to the Yakshagana forms of the Karnataka ... indicating that the art form almost certainly had begun to take shape by circa 1500. The Yakshagana form of today is the result ...
She is known for recording an EP of her arrangements for solo piano of the music of the rock band Pink Floyd in the style of ... The EP comprises three tracks, which, she says, form a fantasia. These are: "Hey You" "Wish You Were Here" "Another Brick in ... Gökçin describes her arrangement of Another Brick... as being inspired by Liszt's 'Dante Sonata'. She has also recorded an ...
Achiral components may form a chiral arrangement. In this case, chirality is not an intrinsic property of the components, but ... Then setting the pilot atom to in front of the three atoms in question, if the three atoms form a clockwise direction when ... This concept is typically applied to experimental arrangements, for example, an achiral (meta)material illuminated by a beam of ...
They studied the arrangement of the texts; settlement of accents; theories of forms and syntax; explanations either of words or ... To such writers the poetical form was merely a convenient vehicle for the exposition of the arts and sciences. The forms of ... If that literature was to be a power in the world, it had to be handed down to posterity in a form capable of being understood ... In literature their activities were highly varied; they have only in common a certain spirit or form. There was no definite ...
The advantages of this arrangement are clear. It is directed specifically at the problem of poverty. It gives help in the form ... That year, Friedman formed what would prove to be lifelong friendships with George Stigler and W. Allen Wallis. Friedman was ... While there are questions of how much should be spent and how, the] arrangement that recommends itself on purely mechanical ... He saw fixed exchange rates as an undesirable form of government intervention. The case was articulated in an influential 1953 ...
In Musical Forms,[full citation needed]: Meridian Books, 1956; reprinted by arrangement by Oxford University Press.[page needed ... They were so similar in form to the sacred ones that many of them were parodied (in parts or completely) to sacred cantatas, ... His Latin motet Silete Venti, for soprano solo, shows the use of this form in church music. The Italian solo cantata tended, ... 93 (1975). Alberto Ginastera also composed three works in this form: the Cantata para América Mágica, Op. 27 (1960), Bomarzo, ...
The original form of the song has a brief piano introduction and coda. This is retained in the orchestral arrangement. In the ... Both the orchestral and choral arrangements were published in 1890. The choral arrangement was subsequently performed under ... The orchestra arrangement was made for tenor Dmitri Usatov, who premiered it in April 1884 at the Bolshoi Theatre. The choral ... from the choral arrangement) illustrates: The original version of the music, for solo voice and piano, was published as part of ...
This crystal structure is based on regular internal atomic or ionic arrangement that is often expressed in the geometric form ... This test can be further expanded to test the mineral in its original crystal form or powdered form. An example of this test is ... different groups of minerals form from different arrangements of these triangles. The most common carbonate mineral is calcite ... Typical orthosilicates tend to form blocky equant crystals, and are fairly hard. Several rock-forming minerals are part of this ...
5): temporary or permanent reproduction by any means and in any form, in whole or in part; translation, adaptation, arrangement ... "selection and arrangement" of the contents: in practice the difference is likely to be slight. Any copyright in the database is ... the person is a national or domiciliary of a Member State or the corporation is formed according to the laws of a Member State ... "by reason of the selection or arrangement of their contents, constitute the author's own intellectual creation" are protected ...
A different arrangement was hypothesised by Nopcsa. He thought that both the tail and the front of the body including the neck ... These latter are sometimes completely fused to form flat armour plates. Hulke thought that on the tail there were two rows of ... This allowed Hulke to redescribe the specimen in 1887, with a special attention to the armour arrangement. In 1905, when it was ...
Vehicle registration plate
This zone is formed by the states of Baja California and Baja California Sur, as well as parts of Sonora, Chihuahua, Coahuila, ... Queensland reversed the arrangement to nnn-xxx. Western Australia took nxx-nnn, and the ACT kept the Y plate range but ... Current arrangements are listed below. All current plates are manufactured to uniform dimensions and are made of pressed ... Brazil adopted its former system in 1990, which uses the form ABC•1234, with a dot between letters and numbers. A combination ...
The fruits that form later are pedicellate and cupular to campanulate. Each fruit is around 1.2 cm (0.5 in) with a diameter of ... The concolorous, glossy, green adult leaves have an alternate arrangement. The leaf blade has a lanceolate shape and are 6 to ... The unbranched inflorescences have an axillary arrangement. Each inflorescence is seven-flowered with flattened peduncles ...
Piano Concerto No. 9 (Mozart)
The third movement, which opens with the solo piano, is in a rondo form on a large scale. It is interrupted by a slow minuet ... K. 41 is an arrangement). Mozart wrote two cadenzas for this movement. ...
History of the Catholic Church in France
Working arrangements were devised ... by which the church buildings could continue to be used for worship. Parish committees ... On Christmas Day 800, Pope Leo III crowned Charlemagne Emperor of the Holy Roman Empire, forming the political and religious ... A great churchman, Hincmar, Archbishop of Rheims (806-82), was the deviser of the new arrangement. He strongly supported the ... The Catholic Church expanded its social activities after 1920, especially by forming youth movements. For example, the largest ...
You'll have your arrangements. You'll do 15, 20 minutes entirely separate from the show." They needed something to calm people ... Grayco also got a spot with Jones's Other Orchestra, which he formed in 1946. The group was known for its legitimately "pretty ...
Opel cam-in-head engine
In four-cylinder form, this engine reached only limited production as the Kadett GT/E's 20EH engine. The crossflow head did see ... The arrangement lasted until 1986. Conrero prepared cars first appeared in hill climbs. In 1971 an Opel GT won the GT2.0 class ... Bore is 88 mm (3.46 in) while stroke remains 69.8 mm (2.75 in). The 1700 was only ever available in carburetted form, for ... The CIH engine had a long competition career in both four- and six-cylinder forms. It won the 1966 European Rally Championship ...
Arrangement of muscle fibres. Main article: Muscle architecture. Muscle architecture refers to the arrangement of muscle ... It is a form of striated muscle tissue, which is under the voluntary control of the somatic nervous system. Most skeletal ... Multipennate arrangements are not limited to a particular arrangement, but-when used specifically-commonly refer to what is ... Convergent arrangements are triangle or fan shaped, with wide origins and more narrow insertions. The wide variation of ...
"Reaction Forming a Stair-Rod Dislocation". Retrieved 26 Nov 2019.. *^ Cai, W.; Nix, W. D. (2016). Imperfections in crystalline ... Interaction and arrangement. Geometrically necessary dislocations. Geometrically necessary dislocations are ... This pattern forms a ladder like structure known as a persistent slip band (PSB). PSB's are so-called, because they leave ... Dislocation loops may form in the damage created by energetic irradiation. A prismatic dislocation loop can be understood ...
Strategies for closers - Week 2. Arrangement. Finding the right form for your speech. | Coursera
Week 2. Arrangement. Finding the right form for your speech. Last week, we worked on developing the pieces of our speech ( ... There are a few broad arrangement models that prove helpful in organizing the speech in a compelling and moving way. Having ... discussed invention and arrangement, well watch and evaluate a sample speech. Youll watch a speech, write up some feedback, ...
Pace Oil & Gas Ltd., AvenEx Energy Corp. and Charger Energy Corp. Receive Shareholder Approval for Plan of Arrangement to Form...
Receive Shareholder Approval for Plan of Arrangement to Form Spyglass Resources Corp.. ... the Annual Information Form for the year ended December 31, 2011 for each of Charger and AvenEx and for the year ended December ... to form Spyglass Resources Corp (TSX:SGL) ("Spyglass"), an intermediate-sized oil and gas producer with a balanced commodity ... are pleased to announce that shareholders have approved the previously announced plan of arrangement under the Business ...
Structure of a truncated form of leucine zipper II of JIP3 reveals an unexpected antiparallel coiled-coil arrangement. -...
Structure of a truncated form of leucine zipper II of JIP3 reveals an unexpected antiparallel coiled-coil arrangement.. Llinas ... Structure of a truncated form of leucine zipper II of JIP3 reveals an unexpected antiparallel coiled-coil arrangement ... Structure of a truncated form of leucine zipper II of JIP3 reveals an unexpected antiparallel coiled-coil arrangement ... Structure of a truncated form of leucine zipper II of JIP3 reveals an unexpected antiparallel coiled-coil arrangement ...
Southwestern College : Event Calendar : CANCELED--Japanese Ikebana Floral Arrangements--Rising Form (Round)
Introduction to Japanese Ikebana (flowers kept alive) floral arrangements-rising form. The rising form expresses the beauty of ... Japanese Ikebana floral arranging is a challenging and enjoyable western art form. Low-round containers will be used. ... Japanese Ikebana Floral Arrangements-Rising Form (Round). ... CANCELED--Japanese Ikebana Floral Arrangements--Rising Form ( ... and help the students to develop the aesthetics to appreciate its asymmetrical form and use of "empty" space as an essential ...
US20050016705A1 - Method and arrangement for an indexing table for making spray-formed high complexity articles -...
The present invention discloses an apparatus and related method for making a spray-formed article in which a mold that is the ... a and 1 b, a schematic of the apparatus for forming a spray-formed article is provided. Spray-form apparatus 2 includes ... Method and arrangement for an indexing table for making spray-formed high complexity articles Download PDF Info. Publication ... US10604431 2003-07-21 2003-07-21 Method and arrangement for an indexing table for making spray-formed high complexity articles ...
Special examination arrangements - University of Reading
Please note that you will be asked to provide evidence (usually in the form of a letter from your religious leader) to confirm ... If special arrangements were made for previous examinations you have taken (e.g. at school or college), then it is helpful if ... Where special arrangements are set up in advance for your centrally timetabled examinations, we will write to you about a month ... If you are still able to sit your examinations, we will try to make special arrangements so that your needs can be accommodated ...
Spring Flower Arrangements | Martha Stewart
Stems of delphinium and larkspur in blue-violet tones form an arrangement thats at once subtle and opulent. ... This arrangement features tulips, lisianthus, waxflowers, and ranunculus in similar colors. Four individual arrangements are ... Bright and Early Arrangement. flower-arranging-la104989-05-07-09-41.jpg ... This lilac arrangement has height and visual drama with the help of a serving bowl from the kitchen or china cabinet. ...
Seating Arrangement.Com, Invitations & Printing
Want the top vendors to contact YOU? Fill out our Contact Request Form ... Seating Arrangement.com. Phone. 877-996-6600 Website. www.seatingarrangement.com Email. [email protected] ...
Reserve Bank Support for Exchange Parity-A Case for Reconsidering Present Arrangements : | Economic and Political Weekly
A Case for Reconsidering Present Arrangements S Kumarasundaram In exercise of one of its principal functions, the Reserve Bank ... Reserve Bank Support for Exchange Parity-A Case for Reconsidering Present Arrangements. Vol. 1, Issue No. 14, 19 Nov, 1966 ... A Case for Reconsidering Present Arrangements S Kumarasundaram In exercise of one of its principal functions, the Reserve Bank ... Read more about Reserve Bank Support for Exchange Parity-A Case for Reconsidering Present Arrangements ...
inVIVO travel sharing arrangements - Google Sheets
This form is being maintained by Lauriane - let her know if there are any issues at:. [email protected] ... indicating that you are happy for others to contact you directly should they see a potential match with their own arrangements ...
Next Steps | Admitted Students | Precollege Programs | Brandeis University
Step 2: Make Travel Arrangement. You are responsible for making travel arrangements to and from the program. ... To access the forms, you will need the login information you used to fill out your application for admission. ... The deadline for submitting all forms is May 1st.. Step 4: Prepare for a Transformational Experience. Over the coming weeks and ... You will have the ability to save your work and return to the forms and supply additional information as it becomes available. ...
METHOD FOR FORMING AN END-SIDE TOOTHING ARRANGEMENT - Patent application
... forming an end-side toothing arrangement and a rolling bearing with an end-side toothing arrangement, in which the ... Patent application title: METHOD FOR FORMING AN END-SIDE TOOTHING ARRANGEMENT. Inventors: Roland Langer (Schwanfeld, DE) Roland ... 0002] The invention relates to a method for forming an end-side toothing arrangement from a rolling rivet collar of a rolling ... 1. A method for forming an end-side toothing arrangement from a rolling rivet collar of a rolling bearing, the method ...
OPERS Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
Claim Forms. There are three types of reimbursement claim forms: OPERS Recurring Medicare Part B Premium Reimbursement Form. ... How is this form to be used? The form is specific to Medicare Part B premium reimbursements which are reimbursable every month ... Reimbursement forms are available through the retirees Via Benefits™ online account and by phone at 1-844-287-9945. Each form ... Manual Reimbursement Claim Form. The Manual Reimbursement Claim Form is used to manually submit general expenses. ...
Arrangement of studies | University of Tartu
Three-Dimensional Reconstitution of Cone Arrangement on the Spherical Surface of the Retina in the Medaka Eyes
Four neighboring double cone pairs formed squares in the central retina, and they formed rectangles in the peripheral regions. ... We examined the lattice-like arrangement of cones in five distinct region of the eye and projected these arrangements on the ... The correspondence of the SD arrangement to the Rh29-positive cell arrangement implies that four morphological types of cones ... eight cones of four DC pairs surrounding SS form a cross and those surrounding LS form a rhombus (Fig. 1 bottom). The regular ...
BCE announces date of Final Order hearing for approval of its plan of arrangement | WebWire
... motion seeking a Final Order approving the proposed plan of arrangement under, , which BCE will be acquired by a consortium led ... Email Form. Your Name. Your Email. Your Recipients Name. Your Recipients Email. Comments. Verification Code:. Please type in ... motion seeking a Final Order approving the proposed plan of arrangement under. which BCE will be acquired by a consortium led ... BCE announces date of Final Order hearing for approval of its plan of arrangement. ...
A Guide to the Arrangement of British Insects - Wikipedia
It will form Labels for Cabinets. 4thly. It will be a systematic Index to " The British Entomology a reference being given to ... A guide to the arrangement of British insects is a seminal work of entomology. A monumental piece of work with over 10,000 ... The full title is A guide to the arrangement of British insects being a catalogue of all the named species hitherto discovered ...
Growth in debt restructuring levelling out
Debt restructuring arrangements by legal form. Increasing stabilisation. The number of debt restructuring arrangements was only ... Debt restructuring arrangements by province and size of municipality. Persons with restructured debts older. The number of ... The average age of persons for whom a debt restructuring arrangement was pronounced in 2006 rose from 40 years in 2005 to 41 ... In 2006 Dutch judges pronounced 14.9 thousand debt restructuring arrangements. This has put an end to the increase in the ...
Comments for Funeral Arrangements Made For Severna Park Teen
The Barranco Funeral Home will be handling the arrangements for Tracy Beth Vander Kolk. Respects can be paid on Monday, with ... Funeral arrangements have been finalized for the teenager who died in Severna Park earlier this week. ... Funeral Arrangements Made For Severna Park Teen. EOA Staff , May 12, 2012 , 0 Comments ... Funeral arrangements have been finalized for the teenager who died in Severna Park earlier this week. The Barranco Funeral Home ...
Health and Safety Coordinator resources - Arrangements for implementing the School's health and safety policy - Health and...
Checklists, forms and templates available This resource brings together all the checklists and forms currently provided to ... Home , Staff and students , Services and divisions , Health and safety , Arrangements for implementing the Schools health and ... by completing and sending an Accident form); ... Arrangements for implementing the Schools health and safety ...
Department of Health | 6. Financing Arrangements
If you would like a response please complete our enquiries form.. Comments. Comments will be used to improve web content and ... This form uses a CAPTCHA. to ensure that it is submitted by a person, instead of a machine or automated software. ... These financing arrangements, combined with the traditional case mix approach to public hospital funding, have tended to direct ... The primary focus of the following discussion is on Commonwealth funding arrangements, particularly those funded through the ...
Department of Health | National Health Emergency Response Arrangements: November 2011
... has prepared the NatHealth Arrangements to articulate the strategic arrangements and mechanisms for the coordination of the ... If you would like a response please complete our enquiries form.. Comments. Comments will be used to improve web content and ... has prepared the NatHealth Arrangements to articulate the strategic arrangements and mechanisms for the coordination of the ... This form uses a CAPTCHA. to ensure that it is submitted by a person, instead of a machine or automated software. ...
Affiliated Business Arrangement Disclosure | Department of Regulatory Agencies
To accomplish this, the Division of Insurance created the Affiliated Business Arrangement Disclosure Form, which must be ... requires every title entity disclose the names of all affiliated business arrangements to which the agent or the agency is a ... To accomplish this, the Division of Insurance created the Affiliated Business Arrangement Disclosure Form, which must be ... The completed form should be faxed to 303-869-0537 (no coversheet is necessary) or emailed to [email protected] ...
Missouri Laws 334.037 - Assistant physicians, collaborative practice arrangements, requirements - …LawServer
Collaborative practice arrangements shall be in the form of written agreements, jointly agreed-upon protocols, or standing ... More LawServer Legal Forms ». Featured Attorneys. *. Jennifer s. Kornblum, Attorney. Jennifer Kornblum attended undergraduate ... Collaborative practice arrangements, which shall be in writing, may delegate to an assistant physician the authority to ... L. 95-210 (42 U.S.C. Section 1395x), as amended, as long as the collaborative practice arrangement includes alternative plans ...
Patent US6344303 - Image forming material and preparation method thereof - Google Patents
... thereby making an exposed area of the image forming layer removable and removing the removable image forming layer to form an ... wherein the image forming layer contains a resin containing a polar group and an compound containing an isocyanate group and ... comprising subjecting one side of the support to a treatment to modify the surface of the support and coating an image forming ... the modified surface of the support exhibiting a surface energy of 45 to 60 dyne/cm, and wherein the image forming material is ...
How does SAP MM quota arrangement prevent supply chain disruption?
Quota arrangement in SAP Materials Management synchronizes multiple procurement and production supply sources by splitting the ... 5 benefits of PowerApps forms for SharePoint. Microsoft PowerApps has been around since 2015, but it is just now beginning to ... Quota arrangement in production. Similar to the procurement example, quota arrangement in production lets a materials planner ... Quota arrangement in procurement. In the SAP MM procurement process, a materials planner assigns a percentage (quota) of the ...
Take shape | Define Take shape at Dictionary.com
... the quality of a distinct object or body in having an external surface or outline of specific form or figure. See more. ... proper form; orderly arrangement.. *condition or state of repair: The old house was in bad shape. He was sick last year, but is ... Meaning "to form in the mind" is from late 14c. Phrase Shape up (v.) is literally "to give form to by stiff or solid material ... to give definite form, shape, organization, or character to; fashion or form. ...
Tips to Identify Poison Ivy | AMNH
POISON IVY (Toxicodendron radicans)
Order | Encyclopedia.com
Similar orders form a class. Order names typically end in -ales in botany, e.g. Rosales (roses and orchard fruits), and in -a ... or·der / ˈôrdər/ • n. 1. the arrangement or disposition of people or things in relation to each other according to a particular ... The decision of a court or judge is made in the form of an order. A court may issue an order after a motion of a party ... book of the order of divine service XIV; form of ordination XVII. - medL. ōrdināle, n. sg. of ōrdinālis. ordinance A. (arch.) ...
Orderly marketing aAtomsElectrodeCoiled-coilRelatesInventionExaminationHealth ReimbursemeFloral ArrangementsAgreements2020PluralityMachine-readableProtective layerShapeScheme20160007UsernameLongitudinalPracticeMaternityDisruptionCompleteContinuityChecklistsRequest FormPatternsPeriodicReimbursementOrderLeafChainsTextureDescribeCompensationDevelopmentalApprovalEmployeeFiberPhysicianContainersPlanClaimSurfaceExerciseEnrollmentLoopPapersAccessBusinessExposurePatternInternalTravelCarbonDetailsConfirm
Orderly marketing a2
- An orderly marketing arrangement is a non-legal treaty agreed upon by the national government stating that a sovereign state must refrain from exporting goods to a targeted negotiating sovereign state. (wikipedia.org)
- This would cause undesirable economic problems for the factors of production involved, therefore an orderly marketing arrangement may be implemented to deal with the spike in imports. (wikipedia.org)
- In materials science , a dislocation or Taylor's dislocation is a linear crystallographic defect or irregularity within a crystal structure which contains an abrupt change in the arrangement of atoms. (wikipedia.org)
- Together with colleagues from the Netherlands and Spain, researchers from the University of Basel have shown that the atomic vibrations that determine heat generation in nanowires can be controlled through the arrangement of atoms alone. (innovations-report.com)
- the atoms form diamond, one of the hardest materials in the world. (livescience.com)
- It can also bond with up to four other atoms because of its electron arrangement. (livescience.com)
- It can also bond stably to fewer atoms by forming double and triple bonds. (livescience.com)
- Each of the one or more conductive elements includes an electrode coil that extends from the distal end of the lead body that is formed into a helix having a diameter greater than a diameter of the electrode coil. (google.de)
- More particularly, the present invention relates to an improved electrode arrangement for sensing electrical activity of internal biological tissues. (google.com)
- In at least one aspect, the present invention relates generally to a method of making spray-formed articles and, more specifically, to a method of making a complex spray-formed article using an indexing table. (google.com)
- In summary, the invention relates to a method for forming an end-side toothing arrangement of a roiling bearing, in particular a wheel bearing. (patentsencyclopedia.com)
- The invention further relates to a rolling bearing, or wheel bearing, with a correspondingly molded-on end-side toothing arrangement. (patentsencyclopedia.com)
- The present invention relates to ablation type image forming materials with high resolution and superior image durability, and to a preparation method thereof. (google.com)
- A number of students across the University qualify for special examination and assessment arrangements, either due to disability, medical or personal problems, or religious observance. (reading.ac.uk)
- If you need special examination and/or assessment arrangements to be made for you, please read the information below. (reading.ac.uk)
- If you need special examination and assessment arrangements to be made because of a disability other than dyslexia or dyspraxia, please contact your Academic Tutor or School Disability Representative to discuss your requirements as soon as possible after commencing your programme of study. (reading.ac.uk)
- If you suffer from medical or personal problems that mean you need special examination and/or assessment arrangements, please discuss your requirements with your Academic Tutor, the Disability Advisory Service or the Examinations Office as soon as possible. (reading.ac.uk)
- Introduction to Japanese Ikebana (flowers kept alive) floral arrangements-rising form. (swccd.edu)
- Collaborative practice arrangements shall be in the form of written agreements, jointly agreed-upon protocols, or standing orders for the delivery of health care services. (lawserver.com)
- Voluntary restraint agreements and orderly marketing arrangements are considered grey area measures and have been banned by the World Trade Organization since 1995. (wikipedia.org)
- The Consumers Union of Kissinger states that the arrangement was not a formal operation, and was more informal than most marketing agreements. (wikipedia.org)
- Due to this, Orderly Marketing Arrangements are strictly government to government and formal arrangements where voluntary restraint agreements are less formal. (wikipedia.org)
- Details of any open stock-settled derivative positions (including traded options), or agreements to purchase or sell relevant securities, should be given on a Supplemental Form 8 (Open Positions). (proactiveinvestors.co.uk)
- From 1 October 2020 Linked Servicing Providers must register for HCF's Medicover No or Known Gap scheme arrangement to receive the extra benefits assigned to those schemes. (hcf.com.au)
- Use this form to change your insurance elections due to a family status change for the 2020 calendar year. (umsystem.edu)
- A method of forming a masking pattern on a surface using the technique of droplet ejection to deposit droplets of deposition material, said method comprising depositing a plurality of droplets on said surface to form such a pattern comprising multiple discrete or coalesced extended portions. (google.com.au)
- The logical components of archival description and their relations to one another need to be accurately identified in a machine-readable form to support sophisticated indexing, navigation, and display that provide thorough and accurate access to, and description and control of, archival materials. (dlib.org)
- A system for representing and recognizing data in machine readable graphic image form in which data to be encoded is entered into the system and a processor encodes the data into a two-dimensional pattern of graphic indicia and generates transfer drive signals representative of the indicia. (google.ca)
- 3. The micromagnetic device as recited in claim 1 further comprising a protective layer formed between said first magnetic core layer and said third insulating layer. (google.com.au)
- When solidification is complete, the resulting ceramic pattern is put through a series of heat cycles and becomes the receptor onto which metal is sprayed to form a deposit in the shape of the desired tool. (google.com)
- New versions of the Medicover medical gap scheme forms are available on the Medical Provider Portal - see links above. (hcf.com.au)
- If you want to use HCF's Medicover gap scheme you must apply and be accepted by HCF to participate in your chosen Medicover arrangement for each provider location prior to providing and claiming services for an HCF member. (hcf.com.au)
- Previous versions of HCF Medicover forms made available from May 2015 will be accepted up until 31.12.2016 however all previous versions of forms will no longer be accepted as of 01.01.2017. (hcf.com.au)
-  The tooth depth of the end-side toothing arrangement is a crucial variable in the axial transmission of high torques, The greater the tooth depth is, the greater the maximum torque to be transmitted is. (patentsencyclopedia.com)
- Use the form below to recover your username and password. (waterstones.com)
- As a result of reconstructing these arrangements on the retinal hemisphere, the lines of this lattice-work of cones were found to be orthogonal to the retinal margin, radiating from the center of the retina-like meridians, and parallel to the retinal margin forming concentric circles that is reminiscent of a longitudinal and a latitudinal lines of a terrestrial globe. (bioone.org)
-  The different fiber arrangements produce broad categories of skeletal muscle architectures including longitudinal, pennate , unipennate, bipennate, and multipennate. (wikipedia.org)
- For school-aged children involved in high-conflict divorce, our longitudinal study traces the place of children's living arrangements in their development over time. (aifs.gov.au)
- Assistant physicians, collaborative practice arrangements, requirements - rulemaking authority - identification badges required, when - prescriptive authority. (lawserver.com)
- 1. A physician may enter into collaborative practice arrangements with assistant physicians. (lawserver.com)
- Collaborative practice arrangements, which shall be in writing, may delegate to an assistant physician the authority to administer or dispense drugs and provide treatment as long as the delivery of such health care services is within the scope of practice of the assistant physician and is consistent with that assistant physician's skill, training, and competence and the skill and training of the collaborating physician. (lawserver.com)
- except, the collaborative practice arrangement may allow for geographic proximity to be waived for a maximum of twenty-eight days per calendar year for rural health clinics as defined by Pub. (lawserver.com)
- L. 95-210 (42 U.S.C. Section 1395x), as amended, as long as the collaborative practice arrangement includes alternative plans as required in paragraph (c) of this subdivision. (lawserver.com)
- These financing arrangements, combined with the traditional case mix approach to public hospital funding, have tended to direct maternity care in Australia towards an acute care setting that uses specialist care and, particularly in the private sector, limits the role of midwives. (health.gov.au)
- How does SAP MM quota arrangement prevent supply chain disruption? (techtarget.com)
- Former interior minister and Pakistan People's party (PPP) leader Senator Rehman Malik on Sunday asked Prime Minister Imran Khan to form a technical committee to probe into disruption of the Results Transmission System (RTS) on the July 25th elections day. (pakobserver.net)
- Every individual must complete the disclosure when obtaining a new license, renewing an existing license or within thirty (30) days of any changes to the disclosed affiliated business arrangement information. (colorado.gov)
- A dislocation defines the boundary between slipped and unslipped regions of material and as a result, must either form a complete loop or extend to the edges of the crystal. (wikipedia.org)
- You can also download an application form to print, complete and submit to your local test centre. (ielts.org)
- In order to determine the continuity of this regular arrangement on the spherical surface, the distribution of this cone mosaic pattern was examined in central, dorsal, ventral, nasal and caudal areas of the retina. (bioone.org)
- This resource brings together all the checklists and forms currently provided to assist Health and Safety Coordinators discharge their functions. (lse.ac.uk)
- Once we have a completed permit request form that has been approved by TPS we will then issue the permit to the UVM Department Representative. (uvm.edu)
- There has been an increase in the desire of orderly marketing arrangements due to the rising pressures from the ever-changing patterns of imports and world trade, this led to orderly marketing arrangements becoming a tool for policy. (wikipedia.org)
- Describe the arrangement of elements in the periodic table and explain the usefulness of the table. (bartleby.com)
- The HRA holder must sign all reimbursement forms. (opers.org)
- Reimbursement forms are available through the retiree's Via Benefits™ online account and by phone at 1-844-287-9945. (opers.org)
- The OPERS Recurring Medicare Part B Premium Reimbursement Form is used specifically for the Medicare Part B monthly premium. (opers.org)
- Initial monthly reimbursement should be received the month following submission of the form and documentation. (opers.org)
- The Manual Reimbursement Claim Form is used to manually submit general expenses. (opers.org)
- Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs) are designed and funded by an employer to cover healthcare services. (53.com)
-  In the past, it has been found that a wheel bearing, but also other rolling bearings with a rolling rivet collar, can advantageously be connected to the driving element of the drive train via an end-side toothing arrangement in order to save installation space or to avoid problems of fitting a radial toothing arrangement. (patentsencyclopedia.com)
- If, for example, the second supplier requires a minimum order quantity, such as 500 pounds, the materials planner can maintain this information in the quota arrangement, and the second supplier will receive a purchase order for 500 pounds instead of 400 pounds. (techtarget.com)
- Put the parts in order to form a sentence. (esl-lab.com)
- It can link to itself, forming long, resilient chains called polymers. (livescience.com)
- Using multiple flower clusters atop single, branched stems, fillers augment arrangements through texture, color and depth. (ehow.com)
- I have a family of hyperplane arrangements, and I'd like to describe their characteristic polynomials. (mathoverflow.net)
- 2001], established a apply these methods to conduct the promulgation of methods, in the form of compensation program to provide a program of dose reconstructions regulations, for estimating the dose lump sum payment of $150,000 and required by EEOICPA. (cdc.gov)
- Entered into compensation arrangements that paid these specialists at or above the equivalent of the MGMA national 90th percentile compensation benchmark based on the historical and projected value of referrals from each physician to KRH. (bricker.com)
- Muscle fibres, or muscle cells , are formed from the fusion of developmental myoblasts in a process known as myogenesis . (wikipedia.org)
- However, questions remain about links between parenting arrangements and relationship outcomes, specifically in terms of the ways that shared overnight care after separation may interact with complex developmental or family circumstances to influence children's outcomes. (aifs.gov.au)
- This article summarises two recent Australian studies of post-separation shared parenting arrangements, with a focus on developmental outcomes for children in two risk groups: children living with ongoing parental conflict after separation, and infants and pre-schoolers. (aifs.gov.au)
- Both studies help to illuminate the socio-economic, relationship and developmental "equipment" required for translating a shared time arrangement post separation into a developmentally supportive experience for the children concerned. (aifs.gov.au)
- Both studies reported in this paper sought to generate data that might assist parents and those from whom they seek assistance (mediators, lawyers and judicial officers) to reflect, from a more informed perspective, on what kinds of living arrangements may or may not support the developmental needs of the children concerned, and what factors could usefully guide the decision-making process about those arrangements. (aifs.gov.au)
- Pace Oil & Gas Ltd., AvenEx Energy Corp. and Charger Energy Corp. Receive Shareholder Approval for Plan of Arrangement to Form Spyglass Resources Corp. (yahoo.com)
- To get your password, you should take a form of photographic identification (e.g - driving license or passport) and your employee number (P00xxxxx) to your nearest library or IT helpdesk and request a password to be created. (brookes.ac.uk)
- Form to designate irrevocable employee contributions to the university's 403(b) irrevocable retirement plan. (umsystem.edu)
- Every single organelle and macromolecule of a muscle fiber is arranged to ensure form meets function. (wikipedia.org)
- Through its related entities and at least 50 physician-investors, entered into an illegal investment arrangement related to HealthCenter, a general acute care hospital located on the KRH campus. (bricker.com)
- The arrangement financially incentivized the physician-investors to make referrals to HealthCenter, annually generating "significant distributions of profit from HealthCenter" to physicians. (bricker.com)
- Perfect for containers and cut arrangements! (parkseed.com)
- Quota arrangement integrates with material requirements planning , or MRP, a system that materials planners frequently use to plan which material and how much of it to procure or produce to ensure smooth and uninterrupted supply chain operations . (techtarget.com)
- Each form includes a personalized barcode specific to the retiree's HRA as well as a check list detailing the required documentation needed with each claim type. (opers.org)
- 2. The micromagnetic device as recited in claim 1 further comprising an adhesive and seed layer formed between said second insulating layer and said first magnetic core layer. (google.com.au)
- 8. The micromagnetic device as recited in claim 1 further comprising an adhesive layer formed above said second conductive winding layer. (google.com.au)
- the quality of a distinct object or body in having an external surface or outline of specific form or figure. (dictionary.com)
- A Case for Reconsidering Present Arrangements S Kumarasundaram In exercise of one of its principal functions, the Reserve Bank of India has since its inception been offering a system of support for the Indian exchange rate. (epw.in)
- Dislocations define the boundary between slipped and unslipped regions of material and cannot end within a lattice and must either extend to a free edge or form a loop within the crystal. (wikipedia.org)
- Revised System for the Classification of Exchange Rate Arrangements ," IMF Working Papers 09/211, International Monetary Fund. (repec.org)
- To access the forms, you will need the login information you used to fill out your application for admission. (brandeis.edu)
- For persons with their own business the number of restructuring arrangements has been decreasing since 2005. (cbs.nl)
- Section 10-2-401(6), C.R.S. requires every title entity disclose the names of all affiliated business arrangements to which the agent or the agency is a party. (colorado.gov)
- To accomplish this, the Division of Insurance created the Affiliated Business Arrangement Disclosure Form, which must be completed and submitted with the license application. (colorado.gov)
- YAP1 has also been implicated in other cancers, he says, including lung and ovarian malignancies, and the mutation in NF2 has been found in other, less common forms of brain cancers as well as in mesothelioma, a type of lung cancer mostly associated with exposure to asbestos. (innovations-report.com)
- In the spray-forming process, hot molten metal is sprayed onto a ceramic pattern (i.e., ceramic mold) to form a desired tool. (google.com)
- A ceramic slurry is poured onto a master model and solidified to form the ceramic pattern. (google.com)
- something used to give form, as a mold or a pattern. (dictionary.com)
- Skeletal muscle exhibits a distinctive banding pattern when viewed under the microscope due to the arrangement of cytoskeletal elements in the cytoplasm of the muscle fibers. (wikipedia.org)
- This repetition of headings to form internal navigation links has no substantive legal effect. (federalregister.gov)
- You are responsible for making travel arrangements to and from the program. (brandeis.edu)
- Lloyd Blankfein, chairman and chief executive of Goldman Sachs Group Inc. for nearly a decade, said he has a curable form of lymphoma that will curtail his travel but allow him to continue working. (latimes.com)
- Makes travel arrangements. (simplyhired.com)
- Process by which a plant uses sunlight to form foods from carbon dioxide and water. (scienceclarified.com)
- As the sixth-most abundant element in the universe, carbon forms in the belly of stars in a reaction called the triple-alpha process, according to the Swinburne Center for Astrophysics and Supercomputing. (livescience.com)
- Coal is also a key component in steel production, while graphite, another form of carbon, is a common industrial lubricant. (livescience.com)
- If special arrangements were made for previous examinations you have taken (e.g. at school or college), then it is helpful if you can provide documentation giving details of the arrangements that were put in place. (reading.ac.uk)
- These forms can be used to register for Medicover for the first time, register a new provider number for Medicover, changing details such as bank account or changing nomination between No Gap and Known Gap. (hcf.com.au)
- You should note that to ensure fairness to all candidates, you will be asked to provide supporting documentation to confirm why special arrangements are required. (reading.ac.uk)