Motion Pictures as Topic
Sequence Analysis, DNA
Molecular Sequence Data
Descriptions of specific amino acid, carbohydrate, or nucleotide sequences which have appeared in the published literature and/or are deposited in and maintained by databanks such as GENBANK, European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL), National Biomedical Research Foundation (NBRF), or other sequence repositories.
The restriction of a characteristic behavior, anatomical structure or physical system, such as immune response; metabolic response, or gene or gene variant to the members of one species. It refers to that property which differentiates one species from another but it is also used for phylogenetic levels higher or lower than the species.
A theorem in probability theory named for Thomas Bayes (1702-1761). In epidemiology, it is used to obtain the probability of disease in a group of people with some characteristic on the basis of the overall rate of that disease and of the likelihood of that characteristic in healthy and diseased individuals. The most familiar application is in clinical decision analysis where it is used for estimating the probability of a particular diagnosis given the appearance of some symptoms or test result.
Completed forms of the pharmaceutical preparation in which prescribed doses of medication are included. They are designed to resist action by gastric fluids, prevent vomiting and nausea, reduce or alleviate the undesirable taste and smells associated with oral administration, achieve a high concentration of drug at target site, or produce a delayed or long-acting drug effect.
Microscopy, Atomic Force
A type of scanning probe microscopy in which a probe systematically rides across the surface of a sample being scanned in a raster pattern. The vertical position is recorded as a spring attached to the probe rises and falls in response to peaks and valleys on the surface. These deflections produce a topographic map of the sample.
Elements that are transcribed into RNA, reverse-transcribed into DNA and then inserted into a new site in the genome. Long terminal repeats (LTRs) similar to those from retroviruses are contained in retrotransposons and retrovirus-like elements. Retroposons, such as LONG INTERSPERSED NUCLEOTIDE ELEMENTS and SHORT INTERSPERSED NUCLEOTIDE ELEMENTS do not contain LTRs.
The study of the energy of electrons ejected from matter by the photoelectric effect, i.e., as a direct result of absorption of energy from electromagnetic radiation. As the energies of the electrons are characteristic of a specific element, the measurement of the energy of these electrons is a technique used to determine the chemical composition of surfaces.
X-Ray Intensifying Screens
Screens which absorb the energy in the x-ray beam that has penetrated the patient and convert this energy into a light pattern which has as nearly as possible the same information as the original x-ray beam. The more light a screen produces for a given input of x-radiation, the less x-ray exposure and thus shorter exposure time are needed to expose the film. In most film-screen systems, the film is sandwiched between two screens in a cassette so that the emulsion on each side is exposed to the light from its contiguous screen.
The arrangement of two or more amino acid or base sequences from an organism or organisms in such a way as to align areas of the sequences sharing common properties. The degree of relatedness or homology between the sequences is predicted computationally or statistically based on weights assigned to the elements aligned between the sequences. This in turn can serve as a potential indicator of the genetic relatedness between the organisms.
Members of the group of vascular plants which bear flowers. They are differentiated from GYMNOSPERMS by their production of seeds within a closed chamber (OVARY, PLANT). The Angiosperms division is composed of two classes, the monocotyledons (Liliopsida) and dicotyledons (Magnoliopsida). Angiosperms represent approximately 80% of all known living plants.
Dry Eye Syndromes
Corneal and conjunctival dryness due to deficient tear production, predominantly in menopausal and post-menopausal women. Filamentary keratitis or erosion of the conjunctival and corneal epithelium may be caused by these disorders. Sensation of the presence of a foreign body in the eye and burning of the eyes may occur.
Coated Materials, Biocompatible
Microscopy, Electron, Scanning
Microscopy in which the object is examined directly by an electron beam scanning the specimen point-by-point. The image is constructed by detecting the products of specimen interactions that are projected above the plane of the sample, such as backscattered electrons. Although SCANNING TRANSMISSION ELECTRON MICROSCOPY also scans the specimen point by point with the electron beam, the image is constructed by detecting the electrons, or their interaction products that are transmitted through the sample plane, so that is a form of TRANSMISSION ELECTRON MICROSCOPY.
Amino Acid Sequence
A flavoprotein and iron sulfur-containing oxidoreductase that catalyzes the oxidation of NADH to NAD. In eukaryotes the enzyme can be found as a component of mitochondrial electron transport complex I. Under experimental conditions the enzyme can use CYTOCHROME C GROUP as the reducing cofactor. The enzyme was formerly listed as EC 188.8.131.52.
A set of genes descended by duplication and variation from some ancestral gene. Such genes may be clustered together on the same chromosome or dispersed on different chromosomes. Examples of multigene families include those that encode the hemoglobins, immunoglobulins, histocompatibility antigens, actins, tubulins, keratins, collagens, heat shock proteins, salivary glue proteins, chorion proteins, cuticle proteins, yolk proteins, and phaseolins, as well as histones, ribosomal RNA, and transfer RNA genes. The latter three are examples of reiterated genes, where hundreds of identical genes are present in a tandem array. (King & Stanfield, A Dictionary of Genetics, 4th ed)
Chromosomes, Artificial, Bacterial
Radiography, Dental, Digital
A rapid, low-dose, digital imaging system using a small intraoral sensor instead of radiographic film, an intensifying screen, and a charge-coupled device. It presents the possibility of reduced patient exposure and minimal distortion, although resolution and latitude are inferior to standard dental radiography. A receiver is placed in the mouth, routing signals to a computer which images the signals on a screen or in print. It includes digitizing from x-ray film or any other detector. (From MEDLINE abstracts; personal communication from Dr. Charles Berthold, NIDR)
Genes bearing close resemblance to known genes at different loci, but rendered non-functional by additions or deletions in structure that prevent normal transcription or translation. When lacking introns and containing a poly-A segment near the downstream end (as a result of reverse copying from processed nuclear RNA into double-stranded DNA), they are called processed genes.
Sequence Homology, Nucleic Acid
Containers, packaging, and packaging materials for processed and raw foods and beverages. It includes packaging intended to be used for storage and also used for preparation of foods such as microwave food containers versus COOKING AND EATING UTENSILS. Packaging materials may be intended for food contact or designated non-contact, for example, shipping containers. FOOD LABELING is also available.
Silicone polymers which consist of silicon atoms substituted with methyl groups and linked by oxygen atoms. They comprise a series of biocompatible materials used as liquids, gels or solids; as film for artificial membranes, gels for implants, and liquids for drug vehicles; and as antifoaming agents.
Radiographic Image Enhancement
DNA Transposable Elements
Discrete segments of DNA which can excise and reintegrate to another site in the genome. Most are inactive, i.e., have not been found to exist outside the integrated state. DNA transposable elements include bacterial IS (insertion sequence) elements, Tn elements, the maize controlling elements Ac and Ds, Drosophila P, gypsy, and pogo elements, the human Tigger elements and the Tc and mariner elements which are found throughout the animal kingdom.
The use of instrumentation and techniques for visualizing material and details that cannot be seen by the unaided eye. It is usually done by enlarging images, transmitted by light or electron beams, with optical or magnetic lenses that magnify the entire image field. With scanning microscopy, images are generated by collecting output from the specimen in a point-by-point fashion, on a magnified scale, as it is scanned by a narrow beam of light or electrons, a laser, a conductive probe, or a topographical probe.
Electron Transport Complex IV
A multisubunit enzyme complex containing CYTOCHROME A GROUP; CYTOCHROME A3; two copper atoms; and 13 different protein subunits. It is the terminal oxidase complex of the RESPIRATORY CHAIN and collects electrons that are transferred from the reduced CYTOCHROME C GROUP and donates them to molecular OXYGEN, which is then reduced to water. The redox reaction is simultaneously coupled to the transport of PROTONS across the inner mitochondrial membrane.
Radiology Information Systems
The scattering of x-rays by matter, especially crystals, with accompanying variation in intensity due to interference effects. Analysis of the crystal structure of materials is performed by passing x-rays through them and registering the diffraction image of the rays (CRYSTALLOGRAPHY, X-RAY). (From McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Scientific and Technical Terms, 4th ed)
Equipment Failure Analysis
A serine-rich sticky protein secreted by MOTHS. Generally, the term refers to silkworm silk gum protein secreted in the middle section of silk gland cells of SILKWORMS, Bombyx mori. Sericin acts as a cement and coating for the two fibroin filaments in a silk strand and is readily soluble in mild alkaline solution.
Multicellular, eukaryotic life forms of kingdom Plantae (sensu lato), comprising the VIRIDIPLANTAE; RHODOPHYTA; and GLAUCOPHYTA; all of which acquired chloroplasts by direct endosymbiosis of CYANOBACTERIA. They are characterized by a mainly photosynthetic mode of nutrition; essentially unlimited growth at localized regions of cell divisions (MERISTEMS); cellulose within cells providing rigidity; the absence of organs of locomotion; absence of nervous and sensory systems; and an alternation of haploid and diploid generations.
Polymerase Chain Reaction
In vitro method for producing large amounts of specific DNA or RNA fragments of defined length and sequence from small amounts of short oligonucleotide flanking sequences (primers). The essential steps include thermal denaturation of the double-stranded target molecules, annealing of the primers to their complementary sequences, and extension of the annealed primers by enzymatic synthesis with DNA polymerase. The reaction is efficient, specific, and extremely sensitive. Uses for the reaction include disease diagnosis, detection of difficult-to-isolate pathogens, mutation analysis, genetic testing, DNA sequencing, and analyzing evolutionary relationships.
A technique of measuring the dielectric properties of materials, which vary over a range of frequencies depending on the physical properties of the material. The technique involves measuring, over a range of frequencies, ELECTRICAL IMPEDANCE and phase shift of an electric field as it passes through the material.
The transparent anterior portion of the fibrous coat of the eye consisting of five layers: stratified squamous CORNEAL EPITHELIUM; BOWMAN MEMBRANE; CORNEAL STROMA; DESCEMET MEMBRANE; and mesenchymal CORNEAL ENDOTHELIUM. It serves as the first refracting medium of the eye. It is structurally continuous with the SCLERA, avascular, receiving its nourishment by permeation through spaces between the lamellae, and is innervated by the ophthalmic division of the TRIGEMINAL NERVE via the ciliary nerves and those of the surrounding conjunctiva which together form plexuses. (Cline et al., Dictionary of Visual Science, 4th ed)
Protein-lipid combinations abundant in brain tissue, but also present in a wide variety of animal and plant tissues. In contrast to lipoproteins, they are insoluble in water, but soluble in a chloroform-methanol mixture. The protein moiety has a high content of hydrophobic amino acids. The associated lipids consist of a mixture of GLYCEROPHOSPHATES; CEREBROSIDES; and SULFOGLYCOSPHINGOLIPIDS; while lipoproteins contain PHOSPHOLIPIDS; CHOLESTEROL; and TRIGLYCERIDES.
Quartz Crystal Microbalance Techniques
An enzyme of the oxidoreductase class that catalyzes the conversion of beta-D-glucose and oxygen to D-glucono-1,5-lactone and peroxide. It is a flavoprotein, highly specific for beta-D-glucose. The enzyme is produced by Penicillium notatum and other fungi and has antibacterial activity in the presence of glucose and oxygen. It is used to estimate glucose concentration in blood or urine samples through the formation of colored dyes by the hydrogen peroxide produced in the reaction. (From Enzyme Nomenclature, 1992) EC 184.108.40.206.
Sequence Homology, Amino Acid
Pulmonary Surfactant-Associated Protein B
The application of scientific knowledge or technology to pharmacy and the pharmaceutical industry. It includes methods, techniques, and instrumentation in the manufacture, preparation, compounding, dispensing, packaging, and storing of drugs and other preparations used in diagnostic and determinative procedures, and in the treatment of patients.
In Situ Hybridization, Fluorescence
The vapor state of matter; nonelastic fluids in which the molecules are in free movement and their mean positions far apart. Gases tend to expand indefinitely, to diffuse and mix readily with other gases, to have definite relations of volume, temperature, and pressure, and to condense or liquefy at low temperatures or under sufficient pressure. (Grant & Hackh's Chemical Dictionary, 5th ed)
In 2011, Digital Domain Media Group entered into the film production business with a major investment into the feature film ... Larsen, Elizabeth (October 2000). "Mya way". I.D. F+W. 47 (6): 88-92. "Digital Domain launches D2 Software, Inc". FX Guide. ... Other films include Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, Transformers: Revenge of the ... The film was released November 1, 2013. In November 2011, DDMG took the company public through an initial public offering (IPO ...
Runanubandha - The HE without HIM
"Feature Films , Pondicherry International Film Festival". Retrieved 2019-10-12. "Directors Cut Int'l Film Fest , Mya Studios". ... The film premiered at the International competition section (Innovation in Moving Images) at the 24h Kolkata International Film ... The film had its Russian Premiere at the prestigious 41st Moscow International Film Festival 2019. Amartya Bhattacharyya won ... "4th London Bengali Film Festival - The HE Without HIM". Eventbrite. Retrieved 2019-04-12. "Bengaluru International Film ...
ISBN 978-962-209-796-4. Mya Than (1997). Leo Suryadinata (ed.). Ethnic Chinese As Southeast Asians. ISBN 0-312-17576-0. 2005- ... 1 September 2006). Reading Chinese transnationalisms: society, literature, film. Hong Kong University Press. p. 20. ...
Mya Khet Zaw One as ... Ko Latt Mandalay Citizen. The film was produced by Yee Myint Film Production, but won the Thurya Pya ... Born into a family of board members of the Mandalay Film Company, Yee Myint Films had to buy films from the government in the ... The filming took place at the Ye Myint Film Building in Mandalay's Sai Tan Ward and at Dr. Thein Aung Temple in Pwe Kone, and ... The film was described as the novel Khin Maung Aye (Mandalay) but is said to be the story of director Maung Tin Oo. Khin Maung ...
"Film Description : Bottleworld : Bahamas International Film Festival". Bahamas Local. Retrieved 2017-11-05. "Mya ft. Bun B - ... "Mya - Charts & Awards > Billboard Singles". Allmusic. Retrieved 2010-10-31. "Mýa's Biography". Mya Mya. Retrieved 2011-07-02. " ... Mya Mya. Retrieved 2014-05-12. "Mya Talks About Her 18th Year Anniversary In The Business, 12th Studio Project "Smoove Jones," ... "Mya To Make Film Debut With Nas, L.L. Cool J". MTV. Jan 19, 1999. Retrieved 2018-01-26. "Cop Thriller 'In Too Deep' Rises Above ...
He lives in Los Angeles with his wife Teresa Sparks and kids; Julian and Maia Scalia. As film editor: Megaville (1990) JFK ( ... He won Best Film Editing at the 64th Academy Awards for his work on the film JFK, and shared the award with Joe Hutshing. He ... After his MFA, a couple of short films, a screenplay, two video documentaries, and a 16 mm thesis film, he returned to Europe ... After five years of working with Oliver Stone, Scalia was finally asked to fully edit a film. It was JFK, for which Scalia and ...
Love and Liquor
The film proved a major success, despite its poor quality due to a fixed camera position and inadequate film accessories. Mya ... The film opened with the title "Burma Film Presents: Love and Liquor" but there were no credits or mention of the cast. It was ... had founded the Burma Film Company. He hired Nyi Pu, Burma's first actor, to act in the first Burmese feature film, the silent ... Love and Liquor (Burmese: မေတ္တာနှင့်သူရာ; Myitta Hnint Thuyar) is a 1920 Burmese black & white silent film directed by Ohn ...
Happy Birthday, Marsha!
The film stars Mya Taylor as Johnson. It was written, directed, and produced by Tourmaline and Sasha Wortzel. The filmmakers ... The film is a sponsored project of Women Make Movies. The film premiered in Los Angeles in March 2018. The film also showed at ... The film received some press after Turmaline accused David France of using some of her labor in his own film, The Death and ... The film has been described as "ahistorical", as it has some major historical discrepancies. The movie claims that Johnson was ...
... short film) 1989 - Lua Cheia 1990 - Rainha da Sucata .... Iolanda Maia 1991 - Felicidade .... Cândida Peixoto 1993 - Mulheres ... the first telenovela filmed in Projac (today Estúdios Globo). In 1998, Cardoso starred in Vila Madalena, and after a brief ...
Maia, L. J. Q.; Feitosa, C. A. C.; De Vicente, F. S.; Mastelaro, V. R.; Li, M. Siu; Hernandes, A. C. (September 2004). " ... Metal borate thin films have been grown by a variety of techniques, including liquid-phase epitaxy (e.g. FeBO3, β‐BaB2O4), ... Saly, Mark J.; Munnik, Frans; Winter, Charles H. (June 2011). "The Atomic Layer Deposition of SrB2O4 Films Using the Thermally ... Saly, Mark J.; Munnik, Frans; Winter, Charles H. (2010). "Atomic layer deposition of CaB2O4 films using bis(tris(pyrazolyl) ...
The film premiered at the Tribeca Film Festival on April 17, 2015. Later in June, Plummer along with Tom Holland were rumored ... "WEDDING; Maia Guest and John Plummer". The New York Times. May 5, 1996. Retrieved August 9, 2015. "Granite Flats Is a Family ... The film premiered at the Venice International Film Festival where his performance received critical acclaim; he was awarded ... In 2019, Plummer starred in Nabil Elderkin's feature film debut Gully. The film is set in a dystopian vision of Los Angeles and ...
May May Win
After collaborating with A1 Film Company, she has appeared under the name A1 Mya Mya in films such as Midnight (ညဉ့်ဦးယံ), Sein ... Her birth name is Khin Mya Mya. She started her acting career with a film Date Date Kyae directed by Sayar Khant and produced ... born Khin Mya Mya 1908 - 1981) was a Burmese actress and anyeint dancer. She is best known for starring in film Bo Aung Din ( ... When the British Burma Film Company was looking for an actress to make films with sound, she moved to British Burma Film and ...
Stan & Ollie
Snow, Maia (5 February 2019). "Great Central Railway transformed into movie set for hit film Stan and Ollie". Leicestershire ... and at the 72nd British Academy Film Awards the film earned three nominations, including Best British Film and Best Actor in a ... The film was released in the United States on 28 December 2018 and in the United Kingdom on 11 January 2019. The film focuses ... Part of the filming also took place in Worthing, West Sussex. Filming hours were limited due to Reilly needing four hours in ...
Damianovic, Maia. "Fantasy," Tema Celeste, Winter, 1995. Forrest, Jason. "Gross Exaggeration," Art Papers, September/October ... Berkeley Art Museum and Pacific Film Archive Julia Couzens, Being Exposed #41, Collection. Retrieved March 7. 2019. Couzens, ... Berkeley Art Museum and Pacific Film Archive, Weatherspoon Art Museum, Oakland Museum of California, Butler Institute of ...
Baulig, Josef; Maia Mania; Hans Mildenberg; Karl Ziegler (2004). Architekturführer Tbilisi (in German and Georgian). ... It shows mostly first-run blockbuster films and has on average 1000 visitors per day. Khutsishvili, Georgy (1981). Tbilisi: A ...
Coolin' (music video)
"Grammy Nominated Mya Films New Music Video At QT Sydney". QT Hotels & Resorts. Retrieved 2017-02-25. CS1 maint: discouraged ... It was filmed in early January 2017 in Sydney, Australia at the QT luxury boutique hotel. The video premiered on February 14, ... A two day shoot, it was filmed after the completion of the singer's Australian leg of her Smoove Jones Show Tour (2016). While ... CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) "Mya Recalls Past Love In Sensual 'Coolin' Video - R&B Video". Singersroom. Retrieved ...
She has appeared in several feature films. Carteris provided the voice for the Motorola intelligent assistant "Mya". Carteris ... While filming the pilot of Beverly Hills, 90210, Carteris began dating Charles Isaacs, a stockbroker. In 1991, Isaacs moved to ... She has gone on to become a mainstay on the made-for-television movie circuit, starring in nearly a dozen such films. Her first ... Carteris described an injury suffered while filming a TV movie in Vancouver, British Columbia, in 2006, which partially ...
Deaths in March 1998
Tim Maia, 55, Brazilian musician and songwriter. Dušan Pašek, 37, Slovak ice hockey player, suicide by gunshot. Jheri Redding, ... Dada Kondke, 65, Indian actor and film producer. Dave Minor, 76, American basketball player. Len Smith, 91, New Zealand swimmer ... Vanna Vanni, 83, Italian film actress. Ziad Rafiq Beydoun, Lebanese petroleum geologist. Bill Cable, 51, American actor, model ... Ulrich Schamoni, 58, German film director, screenwriter, actor and media proprietor, cancer. C. E. Beeby, 95, New Zealand ...
Never Goin' Back
It stars Maia Mitchell and Camila Morrone. The film had its world premiere at the Sundance Film Festival on January 22, 2018. ... "2018 Sundance Film Festival: Feature Films Announced". Sundance Film Festival. The Sundance Institute. November 29, 2017. ... Maia Mitchell as Angela Camila Morrone as Jessie Joel Allen as Dustin Kendal Smith as Tony Matthew Holcomb as Ryan Kyle Mooney ... Shortly after, A24 acquired distribution rights to the film. It also screened at South by Southwest on March 10, 2018. It was ...
"Lil Kim, Chilli, And Mya Filming New TV Movie In Barbados". Vibe. Retrieved 2019-06-11. "Lil' Kim, Chilli and Mya on the Beach ... Cordero, Rosy (June 11, 2019). "Lil' Kim is hitting the high seas with Mya and TLC's Chilli in new reality series Girls Cruise ... In addition to an extensive discography and film resume, Mýa has recently emerged as a leader in vegan lifestyle activism. ... Grove, Rashad (June 14, 2019). "VH-1 Announces New Series 'Girls Cruise' With Lil Kim, Mya, And Chilli". The Source. Retrieved ...
"Hemingway - Christian Movie, Christian Film, DVD Alan Thicke". Retrieved May 29, 2015. "Maia Mitchell: Fun with Ross Lynch & ... He played the role of Brett in web released short films Free Period. The short films were released on Disney Channel's YouTube ... The film was directed by Jeffrey Hornaday and premiered to 7.5 million total viewers on Disney Channel. He had a main role in ... The film was directed by Rhys Thomas and written by Colin Jost and had a limited release in theater before premiering worldwide ...
List of characters in mythology novels by Rick Riordan
In the film adaptations, Hermes is played by Dylan Neal in the first film and by Nathan Fillion in the second. Dionysus/Bacchus ... He is the son of Zeus and Maia. In the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series, Hermes helps Percy, hoping that he will be able ... Chiron is played by Pierce Brosnan in the first film and by Anthony Head in the second film. In the musical, he is portrayed by ... In the film adaptation, Zeus is played by Sean Bean. Hera/Juno - The queen of the gods who plays a role in The Titan's Curse, ...
Deaths in August 2002
British film director, congestive heart failure. Horst Wendlandt, 80, German film producer. Zaid ibn Shaker, 67, Jordanian ... Maia Berzina, 91, Russian geographer, cartographer and ethnologer. Pepsi Bethel, 83, American jazz dancer, choreographer and ... "Roberto Cobo, 72; Mexican Actor Known for Role in Bunuel Film". Los Angeles Times. August 4, 2002. Retrieved March 23, 2019. ... Ira Wheeler, 81, American actor (The Killing Fields, Hannah and Her Sisters, Analyze This). Doris Wishman, 90, American film ...
Marsha P. Johnson
Doc Film, "The Death & Life of Marsha P. Johnson" Debuts At Tribeca Film Fest - The WOW Report". April 6, 2017. Retrieved July ... played by Mya Taylor. Both movies are creative interpretations, inspired by the Stonewall uprising. The 2017 documentary, The ... Some of her work to find justice for Johnson was filmed by David France for the 2017 documentary The Death and Life of Marsha P ... Kasino, Michael (2012). Pay It No Mind - The Life and Times of Marsha P. Johnson (Documentary film). Marsha P. Johnson at IMDb ...
Due to tight scheduled he collapsed three times in one day during the shooting of this film. In 2013 he started his presenting ... Maia Bikin Album Pasto Penuh dengan Bintang Sinetron. Liputan6.com. Retrieved October 25, 2016 Guess what?: Kevin Julio, ... Then he starred in a historical-fiction film, Adriana (2013), as Sobar who is very serious person. In 2016 he was cast as ... Kevin started his film career as supporting roles in "Basah..." (Wet...) (2006), "Menculik Miyabi" (Kidnapping Miyabi)(2010) In ...
The Rainbow Fish
Her name is Maia the Maiasaura. In this story, they try to get the no-good Dragonsaurus (which terrified the Maiasauruses) to ... The animated short film features a song called "Giving Makes You Special". In Dazzle the Dinosaur, the imaginary dinosaur named ... When the Quetzalcoatlus takes Dazzle and Maia to the cave (which the Dragonsaurus had moved in). But he warns them he and his ... Maia, and all the other Maiasauruses are able to return to their old home. The dinosaurs in this story are Brachiosaurus, ...
... which retitled the film Demons III: The Ogre on the DVD artwork). MYA Communication would later release the other three films ... The films included in airing order are Graveyard Disturbance, Until Death, The Ogre, and Dinner with a Vampire. In the late ... All four films would be co-written by legendary Italian writer Dardano Sacchetti with music composed by Simon Boswell. The ... In the United States The Ogre was the first film in the series to be released on DVD in 2003 through Media-Blasters subsidiary ...
In 2015, Sadat appeared in Mya Baker's documentary film Afraid of Dark which examined the experiences of Black men in America. ... "Afraid of Dark - a documentary feature film by Mya B." www.afraidofdarkthefilm.com. Retrieved December 30, 2017. Okocha, Olivia ...
... produced by the Myanma Ahsway Film Company. Lead actor was Nyi Pu (first Burmese actor) and actress was Mya Nyunt. Shwe Yoe was ... He later made another eight films with the same film company. Taw Myaing Soon Ka Lwan Aung Phan, 1923 Ah Ba Ye, 1923 Pauk ... He became famous with the Shwe Yoe the jolly joker dance routine which first appeared in 1923 film Ah Ba Ye, an early Burmese ... Over a 12-year period, Shwe Yoe starred in 18 movies, 15 of which were silent films. His first movie "Taw Myaing Soon Ka Lwan ...
The film was directed by Jeffrey Hornaday and was filmed in Puerto Rico and was first broadcast in July 2013. It co-stars Ross ... Lynch, Maia Mitchell, and Grace Phipps. He had a recurring role in the latter half of the first season of The Fosters. In 2016 ... When I read the script for REACH, I immediately knew it was a film I had to be a part of. I have personally dealt with suicide ... "The Last Breakfast Club" Gives Classic Film Lots of New Shine". LA Ex Cites. Retrieved December 18, 2017. "Trio To Topline High ...
Tim Maia (film) - Wikipedia
Tim Maia is a 2014 Brazilian biographical drama film based on the book Vale Tudo - O Som e a Fúria de Tim Maia by Nelson Motta ... Robson Nunes as Tim Maia Babu Santana as Tim Maia Alinne Moraes as Janaína Cauã Reymond Fábio Valdineia Soriano as Dona Maria ... "Tim Maia". Cinema10. Retrieved September 16, 2014. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) Tim Maia at IMDb v t e v t e. ... The film follows the trajectory of one of the most beloved and respected artists of Brazilian music, from his humble origins to ...
Stories by Maia Szalavitz | Alternet
K-Pop Band BTS Rocks Its New Gear From Olympians Alex And Maia Shibutani
Olympic figure skating siblings Alex and Maia Shibutani, who are serious BTS stans, recently set out to get their beloved K-pop ... Celine Tam steals the show on Asian Film Awards red carpet in Macau. South China Morning Post ... Olympic figure skating siblings Alex and Maia Shibutani, who are serious BTS stans, recently set out to get their beloved K-pop ... K-Pop Band BTS Rocks Its New Gear From Olympians Alex And Maia Shibutani. ...
Atlanta, Georgia @ 48 Hour Film Project 2017
The 48 Hour Film Project is a wild and sleepless weekend in which you and a team make a movie - write, shoot and edit it - in ... Maia Nicole Smith PORCELAIN by ambiguous entertainment. Best Graphics. Stop doing that by Iron Shadow X. ... Kudos to Iron Shadow X for winning Best Film of 2017. Their film Stop doing that will go on to represent Atlanta against all ... 2017 Film List. *. #MiA by ANJI RAY PRODUCTIONS. Waking up to discover that some bonds...are meant to be broken. ...
Locarno Film Festival Lineup Includes Tarantino's 'Once Upon A Time In Hollywood' & Joseph Gordon-Levitt Pic '7500'
This years Locarno Film Festival (Aug 7 -17) lineup includes Quentin Tarantinos Once Upon A Time In Hollywood and Joseph ... Production: Mezzanine Films. Co-production: Maia Productions. World Sales: Shellac. World Premiere ... Co-production: Nimbus Film, Halibut, Jour2Fête, Bord Cadre Films, Media Rental, MP Films ... Production: Loaded Films, Tokyo Theatres Co.,Inc.. Co-production: King Records, National Agency Uzbekkino, Doha Film Institute ...
Heart-warming moment shelter workers care for injured rescue dog | Daily Mail Online
Shapednoise collaborates with Japanese designer Julius on new collection
Celebrity hairstyles: Mya's Cascading Ponytail
Designer Vagina - MYA Space
Patients interested in filming for MYAs YouTube Channel Created February 13, 2019 by myamoderator 116 ... 2019 MYA Clinics Ltd 10788058. Calls may be recorded or monitored for training purposes. Any decision to have cosmetic surgery ... Join our MYA reviews page on Facebook! Created October 21, 2019 by myamoderator 116 ...
Yangon Film School - Idealist
... the Yangon Film School (YFS) is an award-winning Berlin-based non-profit organisation that was created in order to train and ... No.5 Mya Yadanar Road, Rangoon, 06 None, Myanmar [Burma]. Pyi Thaya Avenue , Yankin Township ... Over 70% of our alumni are still working in the media and/or using film in their development work. In the last decade YFS has ... Founded by Anglo-Burmese filmmaker Lindsey Merrison in 2005, the Yangon Film School (YFS) is an award-winning Berlin-based non- ...
The Man with Two Brains (1983) | BFI
Media and Class: TV, Film, and Digital Culture, 1st Edition (Paperback) - Routledge
13th January Events in San Francisco | SFO events
This Fri - Mya Byrne acoustic at Bazaar Cafe SF! Bazaar Cafe , 5927 California St, San Francisco, United States ... A Film About Coffee Screening & Social St. Clare Coffee , 654 Mission St., San Francisco, United States ... Singer/songwriter Mya Byrne Bazaar Cafe , 5927 California St, San Francisco, United States ... A Genuine Tribute to Paul Verhoeven - 7 Film Retrospective Roxie Theater , 3117 16th St, San Francisco, United States ...
Film Actors/Actresses From Missouri | Movie Stars Born In Missouri
Film ActorsFilmPeopleActorsPeople In FilmMissouriEntertainment. share. tweet. pin. email ... Amy Benedict (born July 16, 1964) is an American film and television actress. She is the... more. Films Acted In. : Would I Lie ... Amber J. Lawson is a film producer and an actress. Films Acted In. : Desperation Boulevard ... Films Acted In. : With Six You Get Eggroll, The New Alice in Wonderland, The Magilla Gorilla Show, Pufnstuf, Yogis Ark Lark ...
Felix Kubin & Das Mineralorchester - II: Music For Film And Theatre - Vinyl LP - 2016 - EU - Original | hhv.de
Music For Film And Theatre - Vinyl LP - 2016 - EU - Original kaufen im Online Music Store von hhv.de - Neuheiten & Topseller ... Music For Film And Theatre - Vinyl LP - 2016 - EU - Original online on hhv.de - Discover Selected Music & New Releases ... Music For Film And Theatre compiles 11 tracks from Polish director Robert Florczaks Makbet Remix (based on William ... Some of Kubins most adventurous and far-reaching music stems from his commissioned works for films, theatre and radio plays. ...
World Poll 2016 - Part 2 • Senses of Cinema
Ken Jacobs @ Anthology Film. Québec Direct Cinema @ Anthology Film. Alexander Kluge @ Anthology Film. Ogawa Shinsuke and Ogawa ... Mya Ganaing (The Emerald Jungle, Maung Tin Maung, 1934). Sleep Walk (Sara Driver, 1986). River Yar (Chris Welsby & William ... AUSTRALIAN WRITER, BROADCASTER, FILM CRITIC, PUBLIC SPEAKER AND FILM PROGRAMMER.. Favourite ten films released in Melbourne, ... PERUVIAN FILM CRITIC, MANAGING EDITOR OF DESISTFILM.. Best films of 2016:. *La Mort de Louis XIV (The Death of Louis XIV, ...
Síntese e caracterização de filmes finos do sistema Y2O3-Er2O3-Al2O3-B2O3 para aplicação...
Maia, L. J. Q., et al. Optical properties of amorphous, erbium-doped yttrium alumino-borate thin films [doi:10.1016/j.optmat. ... Maia, Lauro J. Q., et al. Er:YAB nanoparticles and vitreous thin films by the polymeric precursor method [doi:10.1007/s11051- ... MAIA, L. J., et al. Y0.9Er0.1Al3(BO3)(4) thin films prepared by the polymeric precursor method for integrated optics [doi: ... MAIA, L. J., et al. Amorphous erbium doped borate thin films obtained by the polymeric precursor method and by sol-gel ...
FARK.com: (7381122) Where are the Dwarf women at? Only 19% of the 'Lord of the Rings' characters are female
I also dont really mind Arwens expanded role in the films.. I dont see how he could have been a Maia. The wizards were Maia ... I also dont really mind Arwens expanded role in the films.. I dont see how he could have been a Maia. The wizards were Maia ... taurusowner: It was never confirmed that Bombadil was a Maia.. It wasnt, but what else could he be? For the record, Im a big ... I also dont really mind Arwens expanded role in the films.. I apply the looks like the duck, talks like a duck philosophy to ...
A film archivist is… (first published January 9, 2011) | Milestone Films
In truth, the greatest films take you in and make you a part of the story. And there are many, many great films that have been ... First, let me tell you what I think film does best. You may disagree with me, but Ive come to believe that films are truly ... Film and video archives catalog, label, preserve and restore these films all day long, all year round. Archivists are dedicated ... And watching those M&K films are incredible. They are so immediate that the people in the films seem to be actually watching ...
Review: Bush's Brain - Slant Magazine
Film. Review: The Heart of Someone Great Is in the Details of Female Friendship. The film plays like a mixtape of various ... More than once in Maia Wechslers If the Dancer Dances, a dance is described by one of numerous talking heads as existing only ... Film. Review: The Half-Baked Under the Silver Lake Is in Love with the Image of Itself. Even after the film (quite ... Film. Review: Instant Dreams Intimately Ponders a Casualty of the Digital Age. Willem Baptists film is a free-form essay on ...
yoga fundraiser: 'Power of Movement' Film by Lowe Roche Toronto, Roche Macaulay & Partners Advertising
The Film titled Power of Movement was done by Lowe Roche Toronto, Roche Macaulay & Partners Advertising advertising agencies ... Account Services: Ailin Wu, Leo Maia. Production House: Sugino Studios. Director / Photographer: Shin Sugino. Camera Operator: ... Arthritis Research Foundation Film Power of Movement by Lowe Roche Toronto, Roche Macaulay & Partners Advertising. Adsarchive. ... The Film titled Power of Movement was done by Lowe Roche Toronto, Roche Macaulay & Partners Advertising advertising agencies ...
Photographer Maia Flore Shoots for ImagineFrance - WWD
25-year-old @samweaving is about to break out this fall, starring in Netflixs horror film "The Babysitter," fittingly out ... Photographer Maia Flore Shoots for ImagineFrance. Atout France and the French Institute in New York have found a clever way to ... They enlisted the photographer Maia Flore for ImagineFrance and had her photograph 25 important cultural sites, which she did, ...
Best Things to Do This Week: Transnation Film Festival, The Meltdown, Carrie 40th Anniversary | L.A. Weekly
... a trans film festival and more fun stuff to do and see in L.A.... ... which stars Mya Taylor from Tangerine; a new doc about trans ... cinefamily.org/films/transnation-film-festival-2016. -Gwynedd Stuart. Matters pertaining to past and present, life and death ... Female Trouble screens at Transnation Film Film Festival, which kicks off on Thursday. ... Celebrating one of the most entertaining horror films of all time, the Carrie 40th Anniversary Fan Event, presented by weSPARK ...
Gothmog (Lieutenant of Morgul) - Tolkien Gateway
Maiar,Maia. ]] in Orc form. .. −. * In the film, Gothmog calls in the reserves after the Rohirrim. . s charge. , but before ... film. .. +. :In the midst of the chaos, Gothmog is forced into hand-to-hand combat. . He sees a pocket of particularly stiff ... In the film, Gothmog begins his campaign by leading a fleet of rafts, carrying Morgul orcs, across the River [[. Anduin. ]] ... He could be anything from an Orc (although he had a Sindarin name) or a Boldog, a fallen Maia in Orc form. ...
Video: Maia Campbell to LL Cool J: 'I Don't Need Help'
Maia Campbell is refusing help from former sitcom co-star LL Cool J after a video of her asking for drugs surfaced on the ... In the video, which appears to be filmed at a local beauty shop, Campbell can be seen saying that she doesnt need help. ... It appears that Maia got word of her former In The House co-stars attempt to connect with her, but has since done a video of ... After an unsettling video of a woman believed to be 90s sitcom actress, Maia Campbell, asking for drugs at an ATL gas station ...
Francisco Carlos Barbosa Maia - Google Scholar
Stability and interface properties of thin cellulose ester films adsorbed from acetone and ethyl acetate solutions. J Amim Jr, ... FCB Maia, RE Samad, J Bettini, RO Freitas, NDV Junior, NM Souza-Neto ... V Stanic, FCB Maia, R de Oliveira Freitas, FE Montoro, K Evans-Lutterodt ... RO Freitas, FCB Maia, C Deneke, T Moreno, P Dumas, H Westfahl, ... ...
Online Essays: The end justifies the means essay active qualified writers!
Maia, p. F., & justi, 2009; spier-dance, mayer-smith, dance, & khan, s.. I like / liked to play really well you conduct your ... Note how clark provided an overview of the film s audiovisual representation are applicable to other causes such as abstracts ... 130 the film actually employs a range of possible specific manipulations, that is, think through the eyes of those arguments ...
Mel Gibson is making a sequel to Passion of the Christ, page 1
his film had more pre-ticket sales than any other film in history until Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015) presales beat it.. ... "Passion of the Christ" starred Jim Caviezel, Maia Morgenstern and Monica Bellucci. It was a box office hit, bringing in more ... It is also the highest grossing religious film in worldwide box office of all time.. This was the highest-grossing rated R film ... Gibson is currently promoting his upcoming film "Hacksaw Ridge." The film stars Andrew Garfield, Sam Worthington, Teresa Palmer ...
MorgensternPassion of the20202017ActressReficcoSzalavitzChristina AguileraFreitas19721970s2018JesusActorsMitchellBrazilianGirlfriendSundance Film FesCloserPhotographerStudiosProducerAngelesSurfaces19731998FestivalsCampbellDirectorStarsVideoLoveYear'sSisterLiveDocumentaryNewsIridescentREVIEWSYearYearsWeekPolymerTarantino'sFestivalSpecialFamilyMediaFilmmakerNarrativeViewMOVIESExperimentalWatchMediumMillionFormWorldFocusesLife
- Passion of the Christ" starred Jim Caviezel, Maia Morgenstern and Monica Bellucci. (abovetopsecret.com)
- The gal that plays Mary [actress Maia Morgenstern] is Jewish and her parents were in the Holocaust. (foxnews.com)
- Romanian actress Morgenstern recently rejected the notion that the film would fuel anti-Semitism, telling the AP: 'Mel Gibson is an artist, a director. (foxnews.com)
- Richard Dreyfuss, Maia Morgenstern ("The Passion of the Christ") and Thomas Sangster ("Nanny McPhee") have expressed interest in starring in the film. (hollywoodreporter.com)
- Through this idealistic quest, A. nostalgically wishes to complete a cycle and re-connect with an intangible Balkan "home" or Ithaca embodied by his lost beloved, who is played by Maia Morgenstern. (offscreen.com)
- Starring Jim Caviezel as Jesus, Maia Morgenstern as Jesus's mother and Monica Bellucci as Mary Magdalene, The Passion is spoken entirely in Latin and Aramaic, and the violent Crucifixion scenes are incredibly graphic. (blogarama.com)
Passion of the2
- Mel Gibson confirmed he's working on a sequel to his 2004 film "Passion of the Christ. (abovetopsecret.com)
- Caviezel leapt at the chance to work with the Oscar-winning director, but in filming the controversial 'The Passion of the Christ,' ( search ) which hits screens next week, the actor got more than he bargained for. (foxnews.com)
- Filmed as a highlight of the International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society MDS Virtual Congress 2020. (touchimmunology.com)
- The Polycarbonate Films market is expected to grow from USD X.X million in 2020 to USD X.X million by 2026, at a CAGR of X.X% during the forecast period. (marketresearchstore.com)
- Kudos to Iron Shadow X for winning Best Film of 2017 . (48hourfilm.com)
- The film was written and directed by Bhatia, who attended the 1-Year Filmmaking conservatory in 2017 at NYFA's Los Angeles campus. (nyfa.edu)
- The FT Top 41 Films 2016 - #30 - #21 13 Jan 2017 "Hi I'm Godzilla. (freakytrigger.co.uk)
- Reel People columnist Sabrina Furminger chats with shining stars from BC's dynamic film and television industry on the 2017 Leo Awards red carpet. (webdesigncore.com)
- Anna Jullienne was also praised for her portrayal of Maia and won the Air New Zealand Screen Award for "Best Supporting Actress" in 2007. (wikipedia.org)
- The stunning actress wore her hair in an Old Hollywood style at the 2011 Cannes International Film Festival. (sheknows.com)
- After an unsettling video of a woman believed to be 90s sitcom actress, Maia Campbell, asking for drugs at an ATL gas station surfaced, LL Cool J reached out in hopes of helping her get back on track. (ebony.com)
- Campbell was filmed responding to LL's request to help the actress telling the actor, "I don't need help. (essence.com)
- Tom Courtenay (who's earned two previous acting noms ) and Charlotte Rampling (who's never been Oscar nominated) were hailed as best actor and actress at the Berlin Film Festival premiere of writer-director Andrew Haigh's portrait of a long-term marriage. (hollywoodreporter.com)
- Chelah Horsdal (born June 19, 1973) is a Canadian actress.She is well known for her regular roles in the television series Hell on Wheels, When Calls the Heart, and The Man in the High Castle, recurring roles on Stargate SG-1, Level Up, Arrow, and for her roles in the films Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem and Rise of the Planet of the Apes. (webdesigncore.com)
- Maia Mitchell is an Australian actress and singer. (starmeasurements.com)
- The gala presentation began November 13 with Solea Pfeiffer and Maia Reficco splitting the title role. (playbill.com)
- Passée de choriste presque anonyme au sein de Basic Instinct et Choice à artiste ultra-rentable de l'écurie LaFace, P!nk est contactée par les producteurs de la comédie musicale Moulin Rouge pour interpréter une reprise de « Lady Marmalade » aux côtés de Mya, Christina Aguilera et la rappeuse Lil Kim. (deezer.com)
- CHRISTINA AGUILERA, LIL KIM, MYA AND PINK - "Lady Marmalade" 14 Jan 2016 Patti Labelle was scandalised, so she said, to learn "Lady Marmalade" is about a hooker. (freakytrigger.co.uk)
- The team, composed of the LNLS researchers Raul Freitas and Francisco Maia, and the CU-Boulder researchers Markus Raschke and Benjamin Pollard, applied a new detection scheme for s-SNOM which provides enhanced performance compared to conventional detection geometries for such experiments. (lightsources.org)
- Tim Maia, 1972. (wikimili.com)
- Celebrating one of the most entertaining horror films of all time, the Carrie 40th Anniversary Fan Event , presented by weSPARK Cancer Support Center, will feature a screening of Scream Factory's brand-new restoration of the film, a Q&A with its stars and a 1970s prom-themed party afterward. (laweekly.com)
- In the 1970s, Maia started to record albums and perform shows promoting his synthesis of American soul and Brazilian music with elements of samba and baião . (wikimili.com)
- Their film Stop doing that will go on to represent Atlanta against all the other city winners around the world at Filmapalooza 2018 . (48hourfilm.com)
- During the shooting of the film, which depicts the last 12 hours in the life of Jesus, as he's beaten, tortured and crucified, the 35-year-old actor dislocated his shoulder, battled hypothermia, suffered a lung infection and pneumonia, endured eight-hour makeup sessions that left him with severe headaches and skin infections - and was struck by lightning. (foxnews.com)
- Critics have blasted Gibson for writing, directing and personally financing a $25 million film that they say lays blame for Jesus' crucifixion squarely with Jewish leaders. (foxnews.com)
- The following year producers discovered that all the actors of the Jeffries' family were available to film in early-2012 and the decision was made to reintroduce the family as celebration of the show's 20th anniversary. (wikipedia.org)
- There are Romanian and Jewish actors in this film who say unequivocally that this film is not anti-Semitic. (foxnews.com)
- Ridley Scott, criticized for using mostly white actors in another Egyptian fantasy film, "Exodus: Gods and Kings," bluntly told Variety he could never get financing if he cast "Mohammad so-and-so from such-and-such. (amny.com)
- Last year, "Tangerine" became the first film to launch an official Oscar campaign, backed by producers, for openly transgender actors. (amny.com)
- Skinner's The Sound of Heavy Rain, for instance, is almost entirely tricks, although in terms of pure theatre it is the most successful of the three works, making dynamic use of the four heroic actors who enact them: Maia Alexander, Andrew Sheridan, Kate O'Flynn and Alistair Cope. (telegraph.co.uk)
- 5.51191 foot, 5 feet 6 inches - How tall is Maia Mitchell when she is wearing shoes? (starmeasurements.com)
- Tim Maia is a 2014 Brazilian biographical drama film based on the book Vale Tudo - O Som e a Fúria de Tim Maia by Nelson Motta, about the life of Brazilian musician Tim Maia. (wikipedia.org)
- The film follows the trajectory of one of the most beloved and respected artists of Brazilian music, from his humble origins to the most successful period of his career as a performer, going through transitions like the trip he took to New York City without money and without speaking a word of English. (wikipedia.org)
- Arriving alongside the 3-month recurring character, was Jay's secret girlfriend, Maia Jeffries. (wikipedia.org)
- With the city in chaos, the streets filled with death and mayhem, a young man named Ben (Justin Welborn) wants to find his girlfriend, Mya (Anessa Ramsey), and flee to safety. (ericdsnider.com)
- After briefly leaving the show, Berris quickly lined up strong roles in a series of high profile independent films, including Minkow opposite James Caan and Ving Rhames, the crime drama Mafiosa , and Girlfriend by director Justin Lerner, which premiered at the Toronto International Film Festival. (welovesoaps.net)
Sundance Film Fes2
- As an award-winning filmmaker she has numerous shorts that have screened worldwide including Infinite Delay, which premiered at the Sundance Film Festival. (atasite.org)
- With no sound save the natural rhythms of age-old routines, the documentary -- a Special Jury Prize winner at the 2006 Sundance Film Festival -- captures the simplicity and profundity of lives lived with absolute purpose and presence. (blogarama.com)
- Maia struggled to deal with the realization her father Ian Jeffries (Jeffrey Thomas) was deathly ill and he, alongside Maia's mother Yvonne (Alison Quigan) moved to Ferndale to be closer to Maia. (wikipedia.org)
- A closer insight into select films, most of which had their start when the script was discovered in InkTip's script listings. (writersscriptnetwork.com)
- Watching sacred films during Lent is one method I use to draw closer to Christ. (blogarama.com)
- They enlisted the photographer Maia Flore for ImagineFrance and had her photograph 25 important cultural sites, which she did, often putting her own image into the shot. (wwd.com)
- Hale attended New York Film Academy Australia in 2014, taking the Advanced Diploma of Screen and Media in Filmmaking program at the Gold Coast campus, where students have the opportunity to shoot on the Village Roadshow Studios backlot. (nyfa.edu)
- She is the former Executive Editor of the Virginia Film Festival and Producer of the Roger Ebert Film Festival. (routledge.com)
- Since 2001's The Fast & The Furious , he's been one of the backbones of the ever-unfolding story, playing on-screen speed demon Dominic Toretto while serving as producer on the latter four films. (vibe.com)
- At the LACMA's Art and Film Gala in Los Angeles, Rachel Zoe wore her hair in soft waves. (sheknows.com)
- After graduating, Hale wrote and directed his first feature, a comedy entitled Digital Athletes: The Road to Seat League , which won several awards at multiple festivals, including the NYC Indie Film Awards, Festigious International Film Festival, IndieFEST Film Awards, and Los Angeles Film Awards. (nyfa.edu)
- Slagle has collaborated with musicians such as Morton Subotnick, Luc Ferrari, Antye Greie (AGF) and Josh ua Kit Clayton at a variety of international venues including the San Francisco International Film Festival, REDCAT (Los Angeles), Ars Electronica (Linz), MUTEK (Montreal), SONAR (Barcelona), MonkeyTown (NYC), and Activating the Medium (San Francisco). (atasite.org)
-  (Maia also recorded the song as a soloist in 1973). (wikimili.com)
- Mais la personnalité d'Alecia Moore ne s'accorde pas avec le caractère de ses congénères et, en dépit de bonnes ventes, elle quitte le groupe en 1998 pour rejoindre le label LaFace Records, l'une des plus prestigieuses maisons de disques américaines, dirigée par le tout puissant Anthony « L.A » Reid, grand manitou du R'n'B et du Hip-Hop US. (deezer.com)
- In 1998, Aguilera recorded 'Reflection' for Disney's animated feature film Mulan, a song that led to a record deal with RCA. (dailypress.com)
- In the last decade YFS has produced over 180 films, many of which have screened at festivals at home and abroad and a growing number of which, such as A Sketch of Wathone, Again and Again, Tyres, Behind the Screen, Empty Nest, The Bamboo Grove and A Million Threads, are also winning awards. (idealist.org)
- Paul Clipson has shown his films internationally in various galleries, festivals and performance venues in Spain, Germany, The Netherlands, Italy, Switzerland, Japan and Russia, as well as throughout the U.S. He works primarily in film, video and paper, often collaborating on live performances and installations with sound artists and musicians. (atasite.org)
- InkTip provides some of the most accessible and thorough directories in the industry, including film festivals, screenplay contests, and networking events. (writersscriptnetwork.com)
- In the video, which appears to be filmed at a local beauty shop, Campbell can be seen saying that she doesn't need help. (ebony.com)
- Josh utilized his hands-on training with NYFA Gold Coast to go make a feature film right out of college," NYFA Gold Coast Director Tasha Cooper stated after the North American premiere of Digital Athletes . (nyfa.edu)
- Director Cate Shortland frames the film exceptionally well. (entertainment-focus.com)
- The film stars Andrew Garfield, Sam Worthington, Teresa Palmer and others. (abovetopsecret.com)
- Katherine McNamara stars as Clary Fray, along with Dominic Sherwood as Jace Wayland, Alberto Rosende as Simon Lewis, Emeraude Toubia as Isabelle Lightwood, Matthew Daddario as Alec Lightwood, Isaiah Mustafa as Luke Garroway, Alisha Wainwright as Maia Roberts and Harry Shum Jr. as Magnus Bane. (thewrap.com)
- Atlanta based-rapper T-Hood was criticized for filming the video and posting it to social media. (ebony.com)
- It appears that Maia got word of her former In The House co-star's attempt to connect with her, but has since done a video of her own. (ebony.com)
- All film submissions were reviewed by a panel of judges made up of UNICEF experts (SOWC editor Abid Aslam and Disability Section's Anna Burlyaeva), video artists (OneMinutesJr. (unicef.org)
- Prof. Mya Schiess is the principal investigator of the study discussed in this video interview, which was sponsored by philanthropic support to the Regenerative Movement Disorders Fund and conducted at The University of Texas Health Science Center, Houston, TX, USA. (touchimmunology.com)
- Maia found love with Nicole Miller (Sally Martin) in 2010, only to cheat on her and leave the show in early 2011. (wikipedia.org)
- When Jay returned to Shortland Street, Maia announced her love and the two got engaged. (wikipedia.org)
- The film follows him from his teen years, when he falls for a girl in an adjacent camp, to his reunion with his love years after the war. (hollywoodreporter.com)
- Beat the literal heat with three films that capture the spirit of summer love. (imdb.com)
- Returning with her second film of a trilogy-the lesbian love story Fire tipped off a maelstrom of protests in India by Hindu fundamentalists when it was released last year-Mehta tackles the subject of partition through the eyes of a child, basing her film on Bapsi Sidhwa's novel, Cracking India . (villagevoice.com)
- When an innocent night of partying leads to a new family of friends, Kyle sees an escape--but friendships with drug buddies Maia (Necar Zadegan) and Dusty (Berris) and their love of meth costs Kyle his job, lover, family, and home. (welovesoaps.net)
- After much deliberation, our distinguished panel of judges has selected this year's winning films. (48hourfilm.com)
- This year's Locarno Film Festival (Aug 7 -17) lineup includes Quentin Tarantino's Once Upon A Time In Hollywood and Joseph Gordon-Levitt plane thriller 7500 , which gets its world premiere at the Swiss showcase. (yahoo.com)
- Maia participated in a major storyline in 2007 that saw her become pregnant with the help of her sister Tania's (Faye Smythe) husband, Mark (Tim Foley). (wikipedia.org)
- Maia's youngest sister Tania Jeffries (Faye Smythe) arrived as a nurse at the hospital and Maia was shocked to learn she had a brother, Hamish Flynn (Phil Brown) who arrived to work for the hospital. (wikipedia.org)
- The films bear vivid and intimate witness to the report's central assertion that each child with a disability is a sister, brother or friend with dreams and the desire to fulfill them - a child who has the same rights as any other girl or boy," he said. (unicef.org)
- Aisles, a documentary film directed by choreographer Alexandra Amirov, straddles the intersection of site-specific live dance performance and anthropology. (creative-capital.org)
- So with this, I decided to agree to my procedure being filmed live! (mya.co.uk)
- Sound artists perform live electronic scores for experimental films. (atasite.org)
- The Roundabout Season at Shoreditch Town Hall features a set of three short plays that do not entirely live up to the promise of the mise-en-scene, writes Laura Thompson. (telegraph.co.uk)
- Yet the plays do not entirely live up to the promise of the mise-en-scene. (telegraph.co.uk)
- YFS regularly brings together experienced filmmakers from around the world and young Myanmar men and women from all over Myanmar, some of whom have little or no prior experience in media, for regular film trainings held primarily in Yangon, on many aspects of filmmaking - but with a particular emphasis on documentary. (idealist.org)
- And Hale isn't slowing down-he is currently producing two other films, including a documentary. (nyfa.edu)
- Until April 23, "Docudays UA" International Human Rights Documentary Film Festival will make available for viewing the films audience favorites on the online cinema website - Docuspace , as Ducodays's press service reported. (org.ua)
- Jason is a film contributor for Entertainment Focus (EF) bringing you the latest news and reviews from the movie world. (entertainment-focus.com)
- We combined spectrometry, electron microscopy and thin-film optical modelling to describe the UV-reflecting iridescent colour of feather barbules of male blue-black grassquits ( Volatinia jacarina ), characterized by a keratin layer overlying a single melanin layer. (royalsocietypublishing.org)
- Maia's relationship with Jay proved to be rocky and the two eventually married in a civil union on Valentine's Day 2006, only to separate and Maia to become widowed just over a year later. (wikipedia.org)
- The following is adapted from a speech I gave last year and it's the best I can do to describe a film archvists' work. (milestonefilms.com)
- 25-year-old @samweaving is about to break out this fall, starring in Netflix's horror film "The Babysitter," fittingly out today on Friday the 13th. (wwd.com)
- Filming recently wrapped on the US-Gold Coast co-production, and House of Inequity is expected to premiere later this year. (nyfa.edu)
- New York Film Academy congratulates NYFA Australia Filmmaking alum Josh Hale on his latest work, House of Inequity , and looks forward to seeing the completed version later this year! (nyfa.edu)
- to make the long-gestating Holocaust drama "Flower of the Fence" and a new historical epic, "Hunyadi: The Sword of God," the first of a three-film, five-year pact between the two outfits to produce features in Hungary. (hollywoodreporter.com)
- Eight-year-old Lenny (Maia Sethna, who is precious and sensitive) is growing up in a family of Parsees-Persian Indians who lived as Brits and remained neutral during the partition that followed independence, when Muslims fled to newly created Pakistan and Hindus to India, amidst mass, religiously motivated slaughters. (villagevoice.com)
-  He became more visible after 1969 when he launched his "These Are the Songs," which was re-recorded by Elis Regina in the next year in a duo with Maia. (wikimili.com)
- My first consultation with MYA was 7 years ago. (mya.co.uk)
- I didn't understand it, I have wanted this for seven years now, I have total confidence in Dr Andrea and the MYA team so what is worrying me so much? (mya.co.uk)
- In 1959, Maia went to study in the United States, where he lived for four years. (wikimili.com)
- A nother week, another film to add to an already sizeable pile of anti-Bush polemics. (slantmagazine.com)
- A horrorific tribute to Carrie , Jonah and Kumail's final Meltdown at Nerdist Showroom, a trans film festival and more fun stuff to do and see in L.A. this week. (laweekly.com)
- Daily Watch: mind-stretching short films throughout the working week. (wn.com)
- Get ready for the July 3 Disney+ premiere with the program from the week the Tony- and Pulitzer-winning hit was filmed on Broadway. (playbill.com)
- After watching Carlos' concert the following week, Maia left The Sputniks, and went after Imperial for a solo appearance. (wikimili.com)
- Microfabricated electrode arrays (neural probes) formed by lithographic patterning of thin films of conductors and insulators on silicon or polymer substrates involve more complex technologies, but have the benefit of accessing a larger design space. (jneurosci.org)
- And a number of key films that could upend the competition - Quentin Tarantino's The Hateful 8 , David O. Russell's Joy , Alejandro Inarritu's The Revenant - still are waiting in the wings. (hollywoodreporter.com)
- New York Film Academy (NYFA) Filmmaking alum Roshni Bhatia was recently a Guest of Honor at the Zonta Club of Burbank and was awarded their WINGS grant, allowing her to focus more on directing and shepherding her film Plasmid through the festival circuit. (nyfa.edu)
- The film has been widely met with praise, and will screen next on August 27 at the Buffalo Dreams Fantastic Film Festival . (nyfa.edu)
- New York Film Academy congratulates Filmmaking alum Roshni Bhatia on winning the Zonta Club WINGS grant and wishes her success as she continues screening Plasmid in the festival circuit. (nyfa.edu)
- Lost Boy , a play written by New York Film Academy (NYFA) Acting for Film alum Sam LaFrance, was recently featured in Road Theatre Company's Summer Playwrights Festival. (nyfa.edu)
- The films could be watched with the festival pass or accreditation. (org.ua)
- DAYS OF OUR LIVES actor Blake Berris will be in Washington tonight at the DCIFF (DC Independent Film Festival) for the premiere of his movie Meth Head . (welovesoaps.net)
- Maia Martiniak (Slovakia): special mention in two nominations, RIGHTS NOW! (org.ua)
- The protagonist Maia was born when Mr. Aristu was 3, and he has come to see her as a very special person with a strong personality. (unicef.org)
- But, as big supporters and fans ourselves, Freeform insisted on and championed the filming of a special two-part finale that would give devoted fans a proper ending. (thewrap.com)
- The situation proved not to be the first time the family exploded however, in 2009 Maia admitted to having murdered Ethan Pierce (Owen Black) and subsequently spent time in a mental health facility. (wikipedia.org)
- Since then Blyth's work has included family friendly vampire film Moonrise , a number of documentaries on war, and varied works exploring sexuality. (nzonscreen.com)
- Take the first page of issue #11's Maia flashback: The scene opens with an establishing panel showing the huge rock formations overlooking the vast forest on the planet Asan, where Maia and Christoph have found refuge in the abandoned cottage owned by Christoph's family. (avclub.com)
- I see it as a film about family - the one that we are born into, the ones that we create - and how they impact the addiction and how the addiction impacts them. (welovesoaps.net)
- the first or maternal family name is Rodrigues and the second or paternal family name is Maia . (wikimili.com)
- Founded by Anglo-Burmese filmmaker Lindsey Merrison in 2005, the Yangon Film School (YFS) is an award-winning Berlin-based non-profit organisation that was created in order to train and support a diverse and professional community of young media workers in Myanmar, thereby promoting the country's transition to a democratic nation. (idealist.org)
- Over 70% of our alumni are still working in the media and/or using film in their development work. (idealist.org)
- Interview and filming supported by Touch Medical Media. (touchimmunology.com)
- Australia's Gold Coast is known for its beautiful natural scenery, so it might not be the first place you'd think of when choosing a location for a creepy horror film, but that outside-the-box thinking is part of what makes Hale such a talented filmmaker. (nyfa.edu)
- Nevertheless, the filmmaker Sean S. Baker found two transgender actresses, Kitana Kiki Rodriguez and Mya Taylor, to star in his acclaimed comedy-drama "Tangerine. (amny.com)
- The first 10 issues lay the groundwork for Maia's past and present, and although Croger is the character that incites the action, Maia is the focus of the narrative. (avclub.com)
- the contest invited young people age 25 and under to make a one-minute film about their view of children with disabilities. (unicef.org)
- She is known for playing helen smith in amazons tv series the man in the high castlechelah is a very versatile artist playing a variety of screen roles from modelling in commercials to starring in movies and television films. (webdesigncore.com)
- David Blyth cemented his place in the Kiwi filmmaking renaissance with two films that left social realism far behind: 1978 experimental feature Angel Mine , and 1984's Death Warmed Up , New Zealand's first homegrown horror movie. (nzonscreen.com)
- As with experimental film, electronic musicians approach their medium with unconventional structures, pushing against conventional boundaries or definitions. (atasite.org)
- That was a story told with a rigid six-panel grid that read much like a series of storyboards that could easily be adapted for film at a fairly low budget, but Invisible Republic is far more ambitious in its use of the comic-book medium. (avclub.com)
- The $30 million action film "Hunyadi" follows the 15th century general John Hunyadi as he defends Hungary against the Turks. (hollywoodreporter.com)
- Or how about "costly," the trailer for the film-shot partially in Dubai-looking like every cent of the reported $250 million spent on production. (vibe.com)
- So, it's time to form your fantasy film leagues, get out your scorecards and start making those predictions. (hollywoodreporter.com)
- No one actually knows the numbers - though the very number-oriented Jon Mirsalis has counted up the number of feature silent films that were created in the United States and compared it to a list of all those that exist today in the world archives and came up with 77% of silent films are lost. (milestonefilms.com)
- In terms of the overarching plotting, Hardman and Bechko make a very wise decision in pushing the timelines forward a few months at the start of this new arc, and readers are reorienting themselves in this world as Croger and Maia are orienting themselves to new settings in their respective periods. (avclub.com)
- Modern day teens Mack and Brady get a real world visit from Lela, Tanner, Butchy, and other surfer and biker pals from the beach party film within a film, Wet Side Story. (imdb.com)
- Jon Aristu's film focuses on the disability achondroplasia, a common cause of dwarfism. (unicef.org)
- The global Polycarbonate Films market report is a comprehensive research that focuses on the overall consumption structure, development trends, sales models and sales of top countries in the global Polycarbonate Films market. (marketresearchstore.com)
- The report focuses on well-known providers in the global Polycarbonate Films industry, market segments, competition, and the macro environment. (marketresearchstore.com)