Show with Bob and David and Charmed; additional voice-over guest roles include What's New, Scooby-Doo? and Fillmore!. In 2001, ... Stacie Chan is an American actress and journalist, best known for her role as Jade Chan in the animated series Jackie Chan ... Additional live action work includes guest roles in Mr. ...
Strong is the voice of numerous animated characters, including main roles in Teen Titans Go! as Raven; Fillmore! as Ingrid ... She had a guest role in the action series T. and T. Her first major cartoon role, also at the age of 13, was the title role in ... She has the role of the character Miss Collins in Nickelodeon's live-action series Big Time Rush. In 2004, she won an ... Her roles include animated series such as Teen Titans, Teen Titans Go!, Rugrats, The Powerpuff Girls, The Fairly OddParents, ...
Thematic role Theta role Kāraka, a concept in Pāṇini's grammar Cook, Walter A., SJ (1989) Case Grammar Theory. Washington, DC: ... Fillmore, Charles J. (1968) "The Case for Case". In Bach and Harms (Ed.): Universals in Linguistic Theory. New York: Holt, ... Fillmore (1968) puts forwards the following hierarchy for a universal subject selection rule: Agent < Instrumental < Objective ... During the 1970s and the 1980s, Charles Fillmore extended his original theory onto what was called Frame Semantics. Walter A. ...
p. 201 Fillmore LW. (1979). Individual differences in second language acquisition. In C. J. Fillmore, D. Kempler & W. S-Y. Wang ... In 1874 Carl Wernicke proposed that the ability to imitate speech plays a key role in language acquisition. This is now a ... Hickok, G. (2010). "The role of mirror neurons in speech and language processing". Brain and Language. 112 (1): 1-2. doi: ... 1989). "Evaluation of the role of phonological STM in the development of vocabulary in children, A longitudinal study". Journal ...
He is best known for his role as Fillmore in the Cars films taking over the role of George Carlin since his death in 2008. ... He also voiced Fillmore in Cars 2 and Cars 3. In Cars 2: The Video Game and Disney Infinity, Sherr reprised his role as ... On television, he performed the roles of Vathek in W.I.T.C.H., Jibolba in the Nickelodeon series Tak and the Power of Juju, ... Sherr is also the voice of Fillmore in the Cars franchise, in place of George Carlin, who died of heart failure in 2008. ...
A noun may only bear one theta role. Only arguments bear theta roles. Adjuncts do not bear theta roles. Grammatical relations ... ISBN 978-90-277-1009-3. Fillmore, Charles. 1968. The Case for Case. In Universals in Linguistic Theory, eds. Emmon Bach and R.T ... Theta roles are about the number of arguments that a verb requires (which is a purely syntactic notion). Theta roles are ... In certain theories of linguistics, thematic relations, also known as semantic roles, are the various roles that a noun phrase ...
Software technical review
A single participant may fill more than one role, as appropriate. A formal technical review will follow a series of activities ... IEEE 1028 recommends the inclusion of participants to fill the following roles: The Decision Maker (the person for whom the ... Customer or user representatives may fill roles determined by the Review Leader prior to the review. ...
Conrad reprises his role from earlier in the series. Filming occurred from December 3 to December 13, 2013. Fillmore and ... Clark Gregg reprises his role as Coulson from the film series, and is joined by series regulars Ming-Na Wen, Brett Dalton, ...
The exterior scenes of the three homes that Bill owns were filmed on location on Shady Lane, in the small town of Fillmore, ... At the Emmys, Ellen Burstyn, Bruce Dern, Mary Kay Place, and Sissy Spacek were all nominated for their recurring roles, while ... Roman is ambushed by the Greenes and critically injured, leaving him hospitalized at the compound; Alby assumes the role of the ... Barlow, Zeke (March 5, 2010). "Sunday's finale could determine if HBO's "Big Love" returns to Fillmore". Ventura County Star. ...
In his animated roles, he dubbed Fillmore in the Cars franchise. Coltorti is the father of actor and voice actor Emiliano ... Fillmore in Cars Fillmore in Cars 2 Fillmore in Cars 3 Kerchak in Tarzan Kerchak in Tarzan II Yao in Mulan Yao in Mulan II ... He also had roles on film and television. Since the late 1980s, Coltorti has focused on voice acting and dubbing. He is the ... Coltorti's popular character dubbing roles include Agent Smith (portrayed by Hugo Weaving) in The Matrix franchise and ...
In 1987 Atkins met Charles J. Fillmore, whose Frame Semantics approach to the lexicon provided the solutions to many of her ... "The role of the example in a frame semantics dictionary". In: Essays in Semantics and Pragmatics, in honor of Charles J. ... 1992: (with Charles J. Fillmore) "Towards a Frame-based Lexicon: the Semantics of RISK and its Neighbors", in Frames, Fields ... xix - xxxii 1994: (with Charles J. Fillmore, J. B. Lowe & N. Urban) "The Dictionary of the Future: a Hypertext Database". ...
Women in business
Today, women fill more corparate leadership and entrepeneurship roles than ever before. Women are still, however, ... Women have historically been kept out of leadership roles within business. Up until as late as the 2000s it was difficult for ... Most of the African-Americans in business were men, however women played a major role especially in the area of beauty. Beauty ... The phrase women in business covers the participation of women in leadership roles in commerce or better known as Noemi Favaro ...
Stephen A. Douglas
Fillmore signed the compromise bills into law, ending the sectional crisis. Douglas' role in passing the compromise gave him ... Along with Fillmore and other supporters of the compromise, Douglas's lobbying helped ensure that the compromise also passed ... Bell campaigned on a simple platform that emphasized unionism and sought to minimize the role of slavery, but he received ... With the help of President Millard Fillmore, Douglas put together a bipartisan coalition of Whigs and Democrats that passed the ...
Head of the Class
Also seen in a recurring role during seasons 1 and 2 is Marcia Christie as Lori Applebaum. Lori is an attractive Fillmore High ... A year after Head of the Class left the air, Billy Connolly reprised the role of Billy MacGregor for a short-lived spin-off ... Moore got his big break, accepting the lead role in a touring version of Death of a Salesman, and has quit teaching. Billy ... He leaves the school after season 4, having landed the lead role in a touring production of Death of a Salesman. William C. " ...
The group decided to continue with Jamie Fillmore filling Bonnet's role as guitarist. Also, a 1997 recording session, which ...
Whipping Post (song)
The Fillmore recording appears in 2018 movie A Star is Born. Live versions of "Whipping Post" surfaced on other, later Allman ... Later this same yell-out-at-a-concert "role" would be taken over to a far greater extent by Lynyrd Skynyrd's "Free Bird", ... The Allmans closed Fillmore East on June 27, 1971 with a concert broadcast over many radio stations; that rendition of the song ... This was captured in the Allman Brothers' 1971 double live album At Fillmore East, where a 23-minute rendition of the song ...
President Fillmore ticked all the required boxes. On 8 October 1943 President Fillmore was purchased by the War Department and ... The name switch may have been deliberate to cloud the role of the older vessel. This role was revealed by the personal ... She was now ''President Fillmore'', a name previously held by a 1903-built ship. While the new President Fillmore resumed ... We later found out its real name was [the old] SS President Fillmore. The Americans were not in the war at the time so they ...
... roles, Jean Stapleton had wished to leave her role as a regular character, although she was open to guest appearances (in ... She attended Millard Fillmore High School and was in the graduating class of 1943. Her high school had only one reunion and ... Her main role is the woman who keeps her family intact. Archie once described Edith's father as a man "with no chin and a 'go ... interviews, Stapleton has stated the role of Edith had reached its potential). Her appearances in the prior season sharply ...
Nathaniel P. Banks
Because of this role he became known as Bobbin Boy Banks, a nickname he carried throughout his life. He was at one time ... Banks then refused the Know Nothing nomination, which went instead to former President Millard Fillmore. Banks was active on ... His role as house speaker and his effectiveness in conducting business raised his status significantly, as did his publicity ... On April 12, 1864, she played the role of the "Goddess of Liberty" surrounded by all of the states of the reunited country. She ...
These roles are not mutually exclusive. The same person is often qualified to fill more than one role and often does. Often ... The role of the priesthood in Judaism has significantly diminished since the destruction of the Second Temple in 70 CE when ... It plays a pivotal role in Jewish practice and is governed by a large corpus of religious law. At sundown on Friday, the woman ... This role requires ordination by the congregation's preferred authority (i.e., from a respected Orthodox rabbi or, if the ...
Following her regular role on the CBS series Ghost Whisperer during its first season, Tyler appeared in several films, ... "Aisha Tyler Is Lit: Live at the Fillmore (2009)". Evan Narcisse (June 13, 2012). "Aisha Tyler Rants "I've Been a Gamer Since ... She followed this up with guest spots on CSI: Miami and Nip/Tuck, as well as balancing season-long recurring roles on both CSI ... In June 2015, it was announced that Tyler landed a recurring role on the eleventh season of Criminal Minds as Dr. Tara Lewis. ...
Scott M. Gimple
Gimple left his role in 2018 to become the chief content officer for The Walking Dead and Fear the Walking Dead, Gimple has ... He is known for his work as a writer and producer for Fillmore!, Life, FlashForward, Chase, and The Walking Dead, and served as ... "As the Creator and Executive Producer of Walt Disney Television Animation's new Saturday morning program, Fillmore!, Berkeley ... LePoidevin, Michelle H. "From Berkeley Heights to Berkeley, Gimple Finds Justice With 'Fillmore!'", The Westfield Leader, ...
Filbert Fillmore Trouble In-Laws (1951, Short) .... Himself The Gink in the Sink (1952, Short) .... Himself (final film role) ... he played supporting roles in major films and leading roles in minor ones. One of his best-received performances from this ... Born in Binghamton, New York, Herbert "had many serious roles, and for years was seen on major vaudeville circuits as a ... Hugh's brother, Tom Herbert, was a screen comedian who played mildly flustered roles. He is featured in the Warner Brothers ...
United States House Committee on Ways and Means
Millard Fillmore, and William McKinley - served as Committee Chairman. Before the official roles of floor leader came about in ...
Claude Jarman Jr.
He returned to acting with a role on an episode of the television production Centennial (1978). Jarman was a special guest as a ... He was Executive Producer of the music documentary film Fillmore (1972), about rock impresario Bill Graham. ...
Big Five of Bayview
Mary Rogers was cited as having filled a similar role for the Fillmore/Western Addition district. Miller, Paul T. (2010). The ...
Tom the Dancing Bug
He was seen briefly as a supporting character in a Hollingsworth Hound story in 2013, but has not had a "starring" role in any ... James K. Poult, a Mallard Fillmore parody, is an "unbiased media chicken" with multiple conservative media outlets. ... Hollingsworth (who usually has a much more prominent role in this segment than the title character) views any source of joy, ...
O. M. Wozencraft
Fillmore removed Wozencraft's standing as an Indian Agent on August 28, 1852. Wozencraft was an advocate for creating a gravity ... In that role Wozencraft was paid eight dollars per day plus ten cents per mile travelled. Between March 19, 1851 and January 7 ... On July 8, 1850, President Millard Fillmore appointed Wozencraft as an Indian Agent of the United States. Salary and expenses ...
Later, the Haight-Ashbury district is noted for its role as one of the main center of the hippie movement. The Summer of Love ( ... The name "Upper Haight" is also used by locals in contrast to the Haight-Fillmore or Lower Haight. The Beats had congregated ...
One of her most famous roles was as "Miss Jessica", the schoolteacher who becomes Mrs. Kris Kringle (Santa Claus) in the 1970 ... Lester spent her final years in Fillmore, California fund raising and crusading for animal rights. She published two novels: ... Fillmore, CA: LGLG Publishing. ISBN 978-1585004874. Eccleston, Robie Lester (1999). Heaven's Gift. Bloomington, IN: AuthorHouse ... and had small roles in The Sword of Ali Baba, The Ghost and Mrs. Muir, That Girl, and Night Gallery. Her "Storyteller" album ...
Charles J. Fillmore - Wikipedia
By 1965, Fillmore had come to acknowledge that semantics plays a crucial role in grammar. In 1968, he published his theory of ... Fillmore was married to Lily Wong Fillmore, a linguist and professor emeritus at Berkeley. "Charles J. Fillmore". LinkedIn. ... "Charles Fillmore". Retrieved 7 March 2014. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) Kay, Paul. "Charles Fillmore". Retrieved 7 ... Fillmore spent ten years at The Ohio State University and a year as a Fellow at the Center for Advanced Study in the Behavioral ...
Mary Abigail Fillmore - Wikipedia
While exercising the role of White House hostess she performed at White House functions. Abigail Fillmore died 26 days after ... And 20 years after Marys death, her father Millard Fillmore died in 1874. "First Lady Biography: Abigail Fillmore", National ... Mary Abigail "Abbie" Fillmore (March 27, 1832, Buffalo, New York - July 26, 1854, East Aurora, New York) was the daughter of ... Her sudden death a few weeks later, from cholera at age 22, is thought to have contributed to former president Fillmores ...
Joe Butterworth - IMDb
He served in the House of Representatives (1833?35 and 1837?43) and played a leading role in writing the tariff of 1842. ... Millard Fillmore was born at Locke, Cayuga County, N.Y., on Jan. 7, 1800. A lawyer, he entered politics with the Anti-Masonic ... As president, Fillmore broke with Weed and William H. Seward and associated himself with the pro-Southern Whigs, supporting the ... Fillmore opposed Lincoln during the Civil War. He died in Buffalo on March 8, 1874. ...
Frank Turner Keeps the Energy Going at the Fillmore
Review and photos of English singer-songwriter Frank Turner at Fillmore Philadelphia. ... While he fit the role of dreamy punk-bearded, tatted, with a dazzling smile-he did not win over the crowd on looks alone. As ... Though I respected him as a musician after a few listens, his performance at the Fillmore last Friday night was enough to make ... And for the brand new venue, floors now christened with beer, Fillmores warm, alternative feel is sure to be a space where ...
Retail Store Associate | Fillmore, CA | CVS Health
Find our Retail Store Associate job description for CVS Health located in Fillmore, CA, as well as other career opportunities ... Retail Store Associates play a meaningful role within the CVS Health family. At CVS Health, were shaping the future of health ... With your talents and expertise, you can help us play a more active and supportive role in each persons unique healthcare ... customer focused role, working both independently and as a member of a team, to positively impact the lives of others.. ...
Opportunity ATL Seeking to Fill More Than 1,300 Positions with Leading Atlanta Companies at Virtual Job Fair for Young Adults -...
These companies are hiring -- rapidly -- during the coronavirus crisis
The sports bar chain wants to fill more than 6,100 job openings nationwide, including more than 400 roles in California, ... The delivery company is looking to fill more than 200 roles, primarily in the US. Its current career opportunities include ... Most of the roles are in retail sales, but positions are also available in the companys distribution and corporate office ... Dollar General has been on a hiring spree since March and says it is still looking to fill roles across business sectors, ...
Feature - Page 2
Humble played a pivotal role in helping … [Read more...]. Fillmore County recognized for "Excellence in Recycling". April 19, ... A life-long resident of Fillmore County, Shirley Jertson spent Sunday afternoon, April 18, touring Fillmore County visiting ... State Veterans Home in Fillmore County no longer just a dream. April 5, 2021. by Karen Reisner Leave a Comment ... A day filled with surprises for Fillmore County resident, Shirley Jertson. April 26, 2021. by Charlene Corson Selbee Leave a ...
Redundancy Exercises - the top ten Pitfalls to avoid
flexibility (in terms of an ability to fill more than one role).. 6. Avoiding discriminatory selections. When applying ... Bumping occurs where a specific role is at risk and the employee in that role is bumped into another role (which they obviously ... 3. Concentrate on roles not people. In identifying redundancy proposals, it is important to focus on roles and not individuals ... Each pool of employees to be placed at risk of redundancy should include the specific roles at risk, plus any roles which are ...
John Lennon releases "Borrowed Time... March 9 in History
John Lennon releases "Menlove Avenue" album... November 3 in History
'Never Have I Ever' Complicates Its Asian American Characters. That's The Whole Point |...
Advancing Healthcare: The Role of Patient Registries - Carta Healthcare
2443 Fillmore St #380-17156. San Francisco, CA 94115. www.carta.healthcare. [email protected] ...
'Never Have I Ever' Complicates Its Asian American Characters. That's The Whole Point |...
City looks to jazz up historic building site - The San Francisco Examiner
... agency has invited developers to pitch proposals to rebuild the abandoned Muni substation at the corner of Fillmore and Turk ... A new jazz center or affordable housing may one day fill a decaying historic building in the Fillmore district that played an ... energizing role in The Citys transit history. The Citys redevelopment ... "The Fillmore is renowned internationally for being the jazz Harlem of the West, and through recent efforts theres been a ...
Will Harris Has Blood Clot In Right Arm - MLB Trade Rumors
Dentists Do Not Want Cosmetic Dentistry To Be a Specialty: Poll Results
Hell have a role on the Mariners when he returns, but its been a steep decline for the Mariners legend, whos pulling down ... receiving only sparing playing time while fellow bench bats Myles Straw and Tyler White fill more essential spots. Notably, ... De La Rosa, a longtime Colorado starter whos in his second season in Arizona, switched to a full-time relief role upon ... Kemp has seen his role diminish of late, ...
10 Things to Do This Weekend (Dec. 1-3)
The Fillmore: Comedian and former host of Fear Factor Joe Rogan is bringing his satirical stand-up style to town during his ... Mark Ridleys Comedy Castle: Best known for his roles in Dreamgirls and Evan Almighty, actor and comedian Ralph Harris is ... The Fillmore Detroit, 2115 Woodward Ave., Detroit; 313-961-5451; thefillmoredetroit.com ...
CGPA Statement on Pharmaceutical Concessions in United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement
Blog - The Correspondence of Zachary Taylor and Millard Fillmore
But historys role goes beyond monuments. Centuries of decisions by Americans with varying levels of power have created todays ... Fillmore to H. Marshall, September 17, 1845 (Millard Fillmore Papers, Library of Congress) ... Snyders edition of letters exchanged between Fillmore and Dorothea Dix. Fillmore corresponded with the mental health care ... For Fillmore, the search began back in the 1970s when Lester W. Smith and Arthur C. Detmers, at the Buffalo and Erie County ...
Boys & Girls Clubs of San Francisco | African American Male Initiative A Difference-Maker for Club Youth
Recently, we caught up with Harold Love, BGCSFs Vice President of Club Services, to speak with him about the role of AAMI at ... "We see this in a very strong way in SF neighborhoods like Hunters Point, Visitacion Valley, Sunnydale, and the Fillmore. We ... Asked about the possibilities of these programs and AAMI at large, Harold noted the central role of peer-to-peer relationships ... "A major focus is to build solidarity between our boys and provide them with role models and mentorship that makes them feel ...
6 Trends in Nurse Staffing for 2019 | The Staffing Stream
Live escort Fillmore, escorts services - Yseult Passion ⭐
... escort incalls in Fillmore, live escorts, incall in Fillmore, hook up. ... I am able to play different roles. My interests are above all cultural, like cinema or music for example. My great strengths ... Escort incalls Fillmore Available from 00:00 am near Fillmore in my car for a discreet meeting I take care of you gentlemen ... Fillmore outcall escorts Hello, My name is MIRABELLE, a pretty Afro-Indian half-breed 24 years old in Fillmore. My forms are ...
SB206 Tax Rate Amendments, Fillmore. SB206 Tax Rate Amendments, Fillmore. *. SB217 Housing and Transit Reinvestment Zone Act, ... SJR13 Joint Resolution on Federal and State Roles in Criminal Justince, Bramble. 1SB228 Electronic Free Speech Amendments, ... 2SB110 Tax Commission Appeal Amendments, Fillmore. 2SB110 Tax Commission Appeal Amendments, Fillmore ... SB206 Tax Rate Amendments, Fillmore. SB217 Housing and Transit Reinvestment Zone Act, Harper. 1SB217 Housing and Transit ...
Julieta Venegas @ The Fillmore Miami Beach 9/8 - mxdwn Music
Julieta Venegas is coming to The Fillmore in Miami Beach on Thursday, September 8th. One of the most famous Latin songwriters ... She has been a role model for those who want to stray from the norm and try new things. Her music is funky and helps bring out ... Julieta Venegas is coming to The Fillmore in Miami Beach on Thursday, September 8th. One of the most famous Latin songwriters ... Julieta Venegas @ The Fillmore Miami Beach. Thursday, September 8th. Show @ 8:00 pm. Tickets starting at $43.50. http:// ...
Hiring event seeks to join veterans with Chicago logistics jobs - Chicago Jobs
Space for Change: Time Planning for a Better, Happier Life - IDEA Health & Fitness Association
Limit yourself to six or seven roles; more than that is just too much. Everyone I know and have coached who tried to fill more ... How can you use roles in planning your calendar? First, write a short mission statement for each role (for example, " ... I have eliminated roles that are not important to me, and I have focused more strongly on those that are. Interestingly, and ... Although we must fulfill our responsibilities and roles, the people we love deserve to be at the top of our time commitments. ...
Fillmore's1971Semantic rolesCaliforniaFranciscoFoundersResearchersHospitalRegulationGlioblastomaMMPsTumorProgressionOrganCrucialInflammatoryPerformancesFiguresImportant roleTimeEastSonsYearsAdaptVitroInsulin resistanceVivoReviewDiscourseEssential RoleLeadsGroupHigh schoolSevereActivitiesYearMinistrySubstancesFundamentalFill more than one roleNightCritical roleDiseaseMadeStudyExtremelyCellularBreast cancerPEOPLESupportKnewClassDetermineDiscussionsCancerPlay a key roleMakeYoungExpressionPast
- Abigail Fillmore died 26 days after Fillmore's presidency ended, and Abbie took over the management of her father's household. (wikipedia.org)
- Fillmore spent ten years at The Ohio State University and a year as a Fellow at the Center for Advanced Study in the Behavioral Sciences at Stanford University before joining Berkeley's Department of Linguistics in 1971. (wikipedia.org)
- To the right the line-up of the 1971 band, playing at the Fillmore East. (zappa-analysis.com)
- These participants were called "cases" in his original paper, but later came to be known as semantic roles or thematic relations, which are similar to theta roles in generative grammar. (wikipedia.org)
- Manipulation of MMP-2 expression by RNA interference and cDNA overexpression experiments proved that down-regulation of this MMP plays a critical role in THC-mediated inhibition of cell invasion. (aacrjournals.org)
- The genes, known as GDF15 and IGFBP7, are both involved in the development of the placenta and play important roles in early pregnancy and appetite regulation, according to UCLA. (foxla.com)
- Despite the important role of CD44 in cellular processes and cancer, the mechanism underlying CD44 up-regulation in cancers remains poorly understood. (plos.org)
- Wilms' tumor 1 silencing decreases the viability and chemoresistance of glioblastoma cells in vitro: a potential role for IGF-1R de-repression. (springer.com)
- There are 24 human MMP members, however, and the possible roles of nongelatinase or membrane-type MMPs in glioma biology remain uncertain. (aacrjournals.org)
- Cancer stem cells (CSCs), a minor subpopulation of cancer cells, play important roles in tumor initiation, progression, and drug resistance. (mdpi.com)
- The hypoxic tumor microenvironment in high-grade tumors, as measured by significantly decreased HP 13 C-urea perfusion and increased PIM staining, played a key role in increasing lactate production through increased Hif1α and then Ldha expression. (mdpi.com)
- Among the different factors involved in the acquisition of invasive capacities by tumor cells, the action of matrix metalloproteinases (MMP) plays a pivotal role. (aacrjournals.org)
- Using an in vitro coculture system composed of 3T3-L1 adipocytes and RAW264 macrophages, we previously demonstrated that saturated fatty acids (FAs) and tumor necrosis factor (TNF)-α derived from adipocytes and macrophages, respectively, play a major role in the coculture-induced inflammatory changes. (ahajournals.org)
- Although the tumor-suppressive roles of miR - 200s clusters have also been reported in solid tumors with prognostic value [ 14 , 15 ], the expression and clinical implication of miR - 200s clusters in AML remains poorly revealed. (biomedcentral.com)
- In 1909 Lowell became editor of Weekly Unity , a weekly paper started that year by Charles Fillmore as the "official organ" of the Local Unity Society, with news items, meeting schedules, and business reports. (unity.org)
- Tom's first connection with the Hammond organ began when, as a young teen, he heard the warm swirling sounds of Gregg Allman's Hammond on Live at Fillmore East, most notably on Stormy Monday and the spiritual drone at the close of Hot Lanta. (hammondorganco.com)
- Through this gig and others, Tom was reawakened to the powerful role the organ can play to inspire the spirit. (hammondorganco.com)
- By 1965, Fillmore had come to acknowledge that semantics plays a crucial role in grammar. (wikipedia.org)
- The band is definitely putting a little something extra into these songs, a kind of electricity that the years have drained out of "Don't Get Me Wrong" and other hits, and the result at the Fillmore was some truly inspired performances. (mercurynews.com)
- 1:08 Figures, specific for the "Fillmore East" version. (zappa-analysis.com)
- We will focus on ncRNAs with an important role in breast cancer, in particular in mammary cancer SCs and progenitors, and highlight the ncRNA-based circuitries whose subversion alters a number of the epigenetic, transcriptional, and post-transcriptional events that control "stemness" in the physiological setting. (frontiersin.org)
- Marine organisms hidden in caves, such as sponges, play an extremely important role in the nutrient cycle of coral reefs. (innovations-report.com)
- Indeed they probably play the most important role of all, says Dutch biologist Sander Scheffers. (innovations-report.com)
- Music continued to play an important role in Oiticica's work into his New York years, where he attended rock concerts at the Fillmore East. (whitney.org)
- 3,4 Indeed, in obese adipose tissue, the production of proinflammatory and antiinflammatory cytokines is dysregulated, which may play an important role in the development of obesity-related sequelae. (ahajournals.org)
- Chronic inflammation has been postulated to play an important role in the pathogenesis of insulin resistance. (diabetesjournals.org)
- In 1933, when Charles Fillmore wanted more time to write and travel, Lowell became head of Unity School, and began running the institution's day-to-day operations. (unity.org)
- At the same time, it is clear that lesser lineages could en joy the satisfactions and benefits accTUing from examination success and that a man might indeed arise from obscurity and file a claim of privilege on behalf of his posterity. (issuu.com)
- Mary Abigail "Abbie" Fillmore (March 27, 1832, Buffalo, New York - July 26, 1854, East Aurora, New York) was the daughter of President Millard Fillmore and Abigail Powers. (wikipedia.org)
- at Fillmore Far East. (nowheremag.com)
- The Fillmore East version of "Little house I used to live in" is much different from the preceding "Burnt weeny sandwich" rendition, included in this study as "The little house I used to live in (1970)" . (zappa-analysis.com)
- Of the original songs on "Fillmore East", this one is the most divers. (zappa-analysis.com)
- Myrtle Fillmore worked professionally with Royal more than her older sons, and the two often traveled together. (unity.org)
- Fillmore spent three years in the U.S. Army stationed in Japan, where he intercepted coded Russian conversations on short-wave radio and taught himself Japanese. (wikipedia.org)
- And 20 years after Mary's death, her father Millard Fillmore died in 1874. (wikipedia.org)
- The arc of the annual IBM data-centric conferences has in many ways paralleled the arc of The Fillmore Group over the past 10 years. (idug.org)
- He held various administrative roles at Unity School of Christianity through the years and served as purchasing agent and secretary for the Board of Directors. (unity.org)
- Sarah Fillmore joined the Art Gallery of Nova Scotia over 10 years ago from the Portland Museum of Art. (artgalleryofnovascotia.ca)
- These are all stellar achievements for someone who only planned to stay in a diversity role for a couple of years, after the birth of her second child. (ibc.org)
- As she made the transition to policy in the Channel 4 role twelve years ago, she admits to knowing little about diversity, but the role connected her to the creative side of the industry, where she was able to use her production skills to ensure a diverse range of talent was represented on and off screen. (ibc.org)
- The skills of today's career engineers and programmers will become quickly outdated unless they can adapt and fill more versatile roles. (uxmag.com)
- Canada's not-for-profits have played a key role in helping communities adapt to the reality of this pandemic, and through the Initiative they will further help communities adopt solutions that allow Canadians to safely return to daily social and economic activities. (canada.ca)
- Chidambaram A, Rodriguez D, Khan S, Gower L.Biomimetic Randall's plaque as an in vitro model system for studying the role of acidic biopolymers in idiopathic stone formation. (roswellpark.org)
- A role for iNOS in fasting hyperglycemia and hepatic insulin resistance, however, remains to be investigated in obesity-related diabetes. (diabetesjournals.org)
- These results suggest that iNOS plays a role in fasting hyperglycemia and contributes to hepatic insulin resistance in ob/ob mice. (diabetesjournals.org)
- Lappas et al have recently reported that inhibition of NF-κB suppresses the release of proinflammatory cytokines from the human adipose tissue ex vivo, 12 suggesting the possible role of NF-κB in the adipose tissue. (ahajournals.org)
- Despite multiple effects of tenascin-C on cell behaviour in culture, no structural abnormalities of the CNS and other organs have been found in adult tenascin-C-null mice, raising the question of whether this glycoprotein has a significant role in vivo. (biologists.org)
- Such a role of ncRNAs has been investigated in embryonic and induced pluripotent SCs, and in numerous types of adult SCs and progenitors, including those of the breast, which will be the topic of this review. (frontiersin.org)
- 36)(c) and arise in( such), where the object maior claims either think the P temuUsenet but aloud stands the Role discourse in using language. (roadhaus.com)
- They participate in the clearance of exogenous pathogens and endogenous cell debris and play an essential role in the pathogenesis of many respiratory diseases. (hindawi.com)
- For these efforts, primarily related to marketing and reselling IBM software, partners like The Fillmore Group were provided with sales leads and co-marketing funding to offset event costs. (idug.org)
- The Fillmore Group was founded by IBM DB2 Gold Consultant Frank C. Fillmore, Jr. (idug.org)
- Some history: when IBM announced the first Information on Demand/IOD Conference, I was fairly new to The Fillmore Group. (idug.org)
- This document is to list some of those tasks and activities and group them according to "roles" that various people play. (eclipse.org)
- Unlike his younger brothers, Lowell Fillmore did not pursue higher education after graduating from high school. (unity.org)
- Fillmore High School Visual and Performing Arts department hosted their annual Art Show "Road Less Traveled" this past Thursday March 30th at the Veterans Memorial Building. (fillmoregazette.com)
- Last week Fillmore High School received a generous donation from the Lynda Miller Foundation. (fillmoregazette.com)
- LOS ANGELES, CA (FOX 11/CNS) - Genes involved in the development of the placenta play a key role in causing about 2 percent of pregnant women to suffer severe morning sickness symptoms of nausea and vomiting, according to a UCLA study released on Wednesday. (foxla.com)
- Eleanor Roosevelt was initially reluctant to step into the role of first lady , fearful about losing her hard-won autonomy and knowing she would have to give up her Todhunter teaching job and other activities and organizations she cared about. (history.com)
- Second, IBM's often contradictory messaging regarding the role of Business Partners is particularly confusing this year. (idug.org)
- Congress is unlikely to pass much major legislation next year, unless control of the Senate flips, and interest rates set by the Federal Reserve are already near zero, making the Treasury Department's role in returning the economy to its prepandemic health that much more central. (politico.com)
- 1995. Mothers reading to their 3-year-olds: The role of mother-child attachment security in becoming literate. (readingrockets.org)
- In key immigrants, this online The of successful role is the predicament of a linguistic ministry into aiming terms within a directed server or span, or of catastrophic and such volumes. (roadhaus.com)
- 3,4 Recent studies have suggested a role for fat-derived biologically active substances (collectively termed adipocytokines) as pathogenic contributors. (ahajournals.org)
- In all of this research, he illuminated the fundamental importance of semantics, and its role in motivating syntactic and morphological phenomena. (wikipedia.org)
Fill more than one role2
- The Dandy Warhols delivered yet another fine outing on Wednesday night at San Francisco's Fillmore. (mercurynews.com)
- In humans, the ability to map heard input vocalizations into motor output is highly developed due to this copying ability playing a critical role in a child's rapid expansion of their spoken vocabulary . (thefullwiki.org)
- Some pharmacists are building on that position, expanding their role from drug dispenser to drug educator and chronic disease coach. (blackdoctor.org)
- One of the most original artists of the twentieth century, Oiticica (1937-1980) made art that awakens us to our bodies, our senses, our feelings about being in the world: art that challenges us to assume a more active role. (whitney.org)
- The funders had no role in study design, data collection and analysis, decision to publish, or preparation of the manuscript. (plos.org)
- Fillmore was extremely influential in the areas of syntax and lexical semantics. (wikipedia.org)
- Adaptive immunity system including humoral and cellular immunity often plays a leading role in the final clearance of invasive pathogens. (hindawi.com)
- Recently, kinome-wide functional screen identified the role of Plk1 in estrogen independency of ER-positive breast cancer ( 14 ). (aacrjournals.org)
- However, the potential role of Plk1 in tamoxifen-resistant breast cancer has not been studied. (aacrjournals.org)
- Investigating the role of homeobox genes in breast cancer stem cell function. (iiar-anticancer.org)
- Here, we further analyzed the role of NF-κB in regulating CD44 expression in triple negative breast cancer cells, MDA-MB-231 and SUM159. (plos.org)
- The Pretenders came to the Fillmore to support "Break Up the Concrete," the band's first studio outing since 2002's "Loose Screw. (mercurynews.com)
- Part of the solution is to instill a BI program governance model, which Steve Bell in the book "Lean IT" defines as the collective set of procedures, policies, roles and responsibilities, and organizational structures required to support an effective decision making process. (information-management.com)
- I have observed that many students new to U.S. culture and its educational system, and students who are timid or reluctant for any reason, often do not participate readily in class discussions and thereby assume a more passive role in classroom interactions. (colorincolorado.org)
- To determine the nature and size of this role, Scheffers first of all examined the precise appearance and quantity of these virtually inaccessible caves and their living communities. (innovations-report.com)
- In their subsequent discussions and collaborations, Fillmore came to acknowledge the importance of considering corpus data. (wikipedia.org)
- Here, we focus on the clinical significance and potential mechanisms underlying the pathologic role of ACKR3 in breast, lung, and brain cancer and discuss its possible relevance as a prognostic factor and potential therapeutic target in these contexts. (aspetjournals.org)
- The expression and the role of glutamate receptors in cancer. (iiar-anticancer.org)
Play a key role1
- According to Scheffers, these hidden organisms play a key role in the marine nutrient cycle due to their incredible capacity to convert enormous quantities of organic plankton into inorganic material. (innovations-report.com)
- The important thing about this listing of roles is to make sure that all areas are covered (i.e., assigned to someone), and if someone is no longer able to perform a role, then someone else must be found that can pickup their "job" with a clear understanding of what's expected. (eclipse.org)
- Like his brothers, Royal Fillmore started in promoting the Unity movement at a young age. (unity.org)
- These expression patterns suggest important roles for TN-C in the modulation of cell behaviour during periods of active CNS modelling and plasticity. (biologists.org)
- During the course of the struggle, Batman learns the truth about his own mysterious past, and the role played by the Joker in shaping his life when he was a boy. (sfweekly.com)