Fellowships and Scholarships
Education, Medical, Graduate
Internship and Residency
An approach or process of practicing oral health care that requires the judicious integration of systematic assessments of clinical relevant scientific evidence, relating to the patient's oral and medical condition and history, with the dentist's clinical expertise and the patient's treatment needs and preferences. (from J Am Dent Assoc 134: 689, 2003)
Critical and exhaustive investigation or experimentation, having for its aim the discovery of new facts and their correct interpretation, the revision of accepted conclusions, theories, or laws in the light of newly discovered facts, or the practical application of such new or revised conclusions, theories, or laws. (Webster, 3d ed)
A state in northeastern Australia. Its capital is Brisbane. Its coast was first visited by Captain Cook in 1770 and its first settlement (penal) was located on Moreton Bay in 1824. The name Cooksland was first proposed but honor to Queen Victoria prevailed. (From Webster's New Geographical Dictionary, 1988, p996 & Room, Brewer's Dictionary of Names, 1992, p441)
Academic Medical Centers
Allied Health Personnel
Health care workers specially trained and licensed to assist and support the work of health professionals. Often used synonymously with paramedical personnel, the term generally refers to all health care workers who perform tasks which must otherwise be performed by a physician or other health professional.
Peer Review, Research
The evaluation by experts of the quality and pertinence of research or research proposals of other experts in the same field. Peer review is used by editors in deciding which submissions warrant publication, by granting agencies to determine which proposals should be funded, and by academic institutions in tenure decisions.
Foreign Medical Graduates
Education, Medical, Continuing
Sleep Medicine Specialty
Follow-up of American Cancer Society Special Postdoctoral Research Fellowship recipients. (1/304)A follow-up study of the 44 recipients of American Cancer Society, Inc., Special Postdoctoral Research Fellowship from 1962 to 1973 revealed that 11 of 21 M.D. candidates obtained their second (Ph.D.) degree at the end of training. By contrast, all but one among the 23 Ph.D. candidates were awarded the second (M.D.) degree. A great majority of either group remain in active research, regardless of whether or not they obtained the second degree. A very high percentage of their research is cancer related. (+info)
Bridging the gap between managed care and academic medicine: an innovative fellowship. (2/304)Numerous challenges face academic medicine in the era of managed care. This environment is stimulating the development of innovative educational programs that can adapt to changes in the healthcare system. The U.S. Quality Algorithms Managed Care Fellowship at Jefferson Medical College is one response to these challenges. Two postresidency physicians are chosen as fellows each year. The 1-year curriculum is organized into four 3-month modules covering such subjects as biostatistics and epidemiology, medical informatics, the theory and practice of managed care, managed care finance, integrated healthcare systems, quality assessment and improvement, clinical parameters and guidelines, utilization management, and risk management. The fellowship may serve as a possible prototype for future post-graduate education. (+info)
Enabling, empowering, inspiring: research and mentorship through the years. (3/304)The interrelationship between research and mentorship in an association such as the Medical Library Association (MLA) is revealed through the contributions of individuals and significant association activities in support of research. Research is vital to the well-being and ultimate survival of health sciences librarianship and is not an ivory tower academic activity. Mentorship plays a critical role in setting a standard and model for those individuals who want to be involved in research and, ultimately, for the preparation of the next generation of health sciences librarians. Research and mentorship are discussed in the context of personal experiences, scholarship, and problem solving in a practice environment. Through research and mentorship, we are enabled to enhance our services and programs, empowered to look beyond our own operations for information puzzles to be solved, and inspired to serve society by improving health. (+info)
Program requirements for residency/fellowship education in neuroendovascular surgery/interventional neuroradiology: a special report on graduate medical education. (4/304)BACKGROUND AND PURPOSE: Neuroendovascular surgery/interventional neuroradiology is a relatively new subspecialty that has been evolving since the mid-1970s. During the past 2 decades, significant advances have been made in this field of minimally invasive therapy for the treatment of intracranial cerebral aneurysms; acute stroke therapy intervention; cerebral arteriovenous malformations; carotid cavernous sinus fistulas; head, neck, and spinal cord vascular lesions; and other complex cerebrovascular diseases. Advanced postresidency fellowship programs have now been established in North America, Europe, and Japan, specifically for training in this new subspecialty. METHODS: From 1986 to the present, an ad hoc committee of senior executive committee members from the American Society of Interventional and Therapeutic Neuroradiology, the Joint Section of Cerebrovascular Neurosurgery, and the American Society of Neuroradiology met to establish, by consensus, general guidelines for training physicians in this field. RESULTS: In April 1999, the Executive Committee of the Joint Section of Cerebrovascular Neurosurgery voted unanimously to endorse these training standard guidelines. In May 1999, the Executive Committee of the American Society of Interventional and Therapeutic Neuroradiology and the American Society of Neuroradiology also unanimously voted to endorse these guidelines. In June 1999, the Executive Council of the American Association of Neurological Surgeons and the Congress of Neurological Surgeons unanimously voted to endorse these guidelines. CONCLUSION: The following guidelines for residency/fellowship education have now been endorsed by the parent organization of both the interventional and diagnostic neuroradiology community, as well as both senior organizations representing neurosurgery in North America. These guidelines for training should be used as a reference and guide to any institution establishing a training program in neuroendovascular surgery/interventional neuroradiology. (+info)
Providing after-hours on-call clinical coverage in academic health sciences centres: the Hospital for Sick Children experience. (5/304)An increasing number of admissions of patients requiring complex and acute care coupled with a decreasing number of pediatric postgraduate trainees has caused a shortage of house staff available to provide after-hours on-call coverage in the Department of Pediatrics at Toronto's Hospital for Sick Children. The Clinical Assistant program created to deal with this problem was short on staff, did not provide adequate continuity of care and was becoming increasingly unaffordable. The Clinical Departmental Fellowship program was created to address the problem of after-hours clinical coverage. The program is aimed at qualified pediatricians seeking additional clinical or research training in one of the subspecialty divisions in the Department of Pediatrics. We describe the hiring process, job description and evolution of the program since its inception in 1996. This program has been mutually advantageous for the individual fellows and their sponsoring divisions as well as the Department of Pediatrics and the Hospital for Sick Children. We recommend the introduction of similar programs to other academic medical departments facing staff shortages. (+info)
Quo vadis? How should we train cardiologists at the turn of the century? (6/304)BACKGROUND: Cardiovascular medicine is weathering challenges on multiple fronts, and the paradigm of cardiovascular fellowship training has changed as a result. METHODS AND RESULTS: On the basis of a review of the literature and surveys of former trainees, we have evaluated our Cardiovascular Fellowship Program at the University of Iowa. We have identified principles fundamental to the training of fellows. We extend these principles to propose practical ideas for responding to the challenges we face in the rapidly changing landscape of medicine in a new millennium. CONCLUSIONS: We have proposed a few principles and numerous concrete, practical suggestions that will guide our Cardiovascular Fellowship in the future. These ideas may prove useful to other training programs. (+info)
Factors influencing the selection of general internal medicine fellowship programs: a national survey. (7/304)Although criteria are available to guide the selection of general internal medicine (GIM) fellowship programs, the factors actually used in this process are unclear. Using a survey of current GIM fellows, we determined that most received information from their residency advisors, and many viewed them as the most important source of fellowship information. Program location was the top selection factor for fellows, followed by research opportunities, availability of a mentor, and the reputation of the program. This information may be useful to both fellowship candidates as an additional selection guide and to program directors seeking to best structure and market their fellowships. (+info)
Integrated Obstetric Curriculum for Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency, Radiology Residency and Maternal-Fetal Medicine Fellowship program at an accredited American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine Diagnostic Ultrasound Center. (8/304)OBJECTIVE: The purpose of this work was to demonstrate the approach to developing an integrated curriculum for obstetric ultrasound training by utilizing an accredited American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine teaching platform. METHODS: During the 1996-98 academic years, the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists and American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine guidelines for ultrasound performance and training were integrated into a multifaceted training program for obstetric and radiological residents and maternal-fetal medicine fellows consisting of a structured reading program, self study of a 35-mm slide program of normal/abnormal anatomy, a basic ultrasound and fetal echocardiography interactive CD program, hands-on supervised scanning program and practical and certificate-bearing fetal echocardiography courses for fellows. All obstetric residents were given pretests and post-tests to measure learning performance in the program. The results from these tests were analyzed for statistical significance. RESULTS: Thirteen obstetric residents completed the training program. The locally developed pretest showed a mean of 16/40 correct questions with an SD of 1.85. After completing the training, the mean obstetric resident scores on the post-test were 32/40 with an SD of 5.9. This difference was statistically significantly different, P < 0.009. Radiology residents showed an improvement from no residents passing the obstetric ultrasound portion on the 1996 Radiology Boards to 100% pass rate in 1997 (four residents per year) after completing the course. Maternal-fetal medicine fellows progressed from inability to perform acceptable fetal echocardiography to full ability to perform fetal echocardiographic examinations. CONCLUSION: An integrated approach to obstetric ultrasound training for obstetric and radiologic residents and maternal-fetal medicine fellows with multifaceted learning methods is easily achieved with available guidance from the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists and American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine. (+info)
ACS Faculty Research Fellowships awarded to five surgeons | The Bulletin
The American College of Surgeons (ACS) Faculty Research Fellowships for 2014 were awarded earlier this year. These fellowships are offered to surgeons who are embarking on a career in general surgery or a surgical specialty and carry awards of $40,000 per year. Faculty Research Fellowships are sponsored by the Scholarship Endowment Fund of the ACS.. The two-year Franklin H. Martin, MD, FACS, Faculty Research Fellowship of the American College of Surgeons honors the Colleges founder. The two-year C. James Carrico, MD, FACS, Faculty Research Fellowship for the Study of Trauma and Critical Care honors the late Dr. Carrico. The one-year Louis Argenta, MD, FACS, Faculty Research Fellowship is presented by Kinetic Concepts, Inc. to support research in wound healing in honor of Dr. Argenta, who is a plastic surgeon.. The recipients of these fellowships are as follows:. ...
UNESCO/Keizo Obuchi Research Fellowships Programme 2018 (US$10,000 Award) | Opportunities for Cameroonians | Bringing Global...
DEADLINE: 30 November, 2018. Are you a researcher? Are you 40 or younger? Apply to the UNESCO/Keizo Obuchi Research Fellowships Programme, an initiative financed by the Government of Japan. The aim of the fellowships is to support innovative and imaginative post-graduate research in four areas of development of particular interest to UNESCO.. UNESCO designed the project UNESCO/Keizo Obuchi Research Fellowships Programme (UNESCO/Japan Young Researchers Fellowship Programme) in the framework of the Japanese Funds-in-Trust for the Capacity-Building of Human Resources which was established in November 2000 by the Government of Japan to enable UNESCO to give impetus to research in four areas under UNESCOs Priority Programme Areas.. The Government of Japan offers 10 fellowships, to be awarded to deserving candidates from developing countries, special attention will be given to those who may wish pursue their research studies in Japan, to women, candidates from LDCs, Africa and SIDS countries who ...
The Sturge-Weber Foundation : For Professionals : Lisas Research Fellowship
Colette Bichsel, PhD of Boston Childrens Hospital Receives 2017 Lisas Sturge-Weber Foundation Research Fellowship Award. HOUSTON, TX - AUGUST 15, 2017 -- The Sturge-Weber Foundation (SWF), a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization, has named Colette Bichsel, PhD of Boston Childrens Hospital the recipient of the 2nd Lisas Sturge-Weber Research Fellowship Award. Research is defined as patient-oriented research conducted with human subjects, or translational research specifically designed to develop treatments or further various areas of scientific discoveries within Sturge-Weber Syndrome (SWS). The funds for the Lisas Research Fellowship Award are from a family that wishes to remain anonymous to focus the attention on Lisas Sturge-Weber Foundation Research Fellowship Award.. Dr. Bichsel is a postdoctoral researcher at Boston Childrens Hospital and Harvard Medical School. Her fascination for how tissues self-organize led her to the field of vascular research. Before joining Vascular Biology ...
Genetics Postdoctoral Research Fellowship for Sub-Saharan Africans in Africa 2019 | Udahiliportal.com
Genetics Postdoctoral Research Fellowship for Sub-Saharan Africans in Africa are open apply now. The Genetics Postdoctoral Research Fellowship is now available at The University of Cape Town in South Africa for the year 2019. Students from Sub-Saharan Africa are eligible to apply for this fellowship.. The HIGENES Africa project aims to use Whole genome sequencing (WES), bio-informatic analysis and functional studies to study the largest sample of sub-Saharan Africans from Cameroon, Mali, Ghana, Sudan, Rwanda and South Africa with prelingual autosomal recessive non-syndromic hearing impairment (ARNSHI), to identify novel and relevant NSHI genes in African populations. ...
Pain Medicine Fellowship Program - School of Medicine - Anesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine | UAB
The Pain Medicine fellowship program consists of twelve months of post-graduate training after satisfactory completion of a residency program in Anesthesiology, Neurology, or Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. The fellowship program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) within the Department of Anesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine. The fellows always exceed ACGME requirements due to a wide variety of clinical and research exposure. Pain fellows must obtain satisfactory evaluations in their primary and elective rotations leading to board certification in Pain Medicine by the American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS). The fellows are proactive in their learning by functioning as educators of the principles and techniques they learn during their fellowship. There is strong advocacy for the fellows by all the pain faculty. All fellow graduates are excellent pain medication and interventional pain consultants prepared to enter any practice, ...
Recent Joint Program Student Awards - MIT-WHOI Joint Program
Shavonna Bent, National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship. Levi Cai, National Defense Science and Engineering Graduate Fellowship. Seth Cones, National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship. Michael Dotzel, National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship. Danielle Freeman, MIT Ida Green Fellowship Award. National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship. Adrian Garcia, National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship. Jing He, NASA Earth and Space Science Fellowship. Christina Hernandez, MIT Graduate Women of Excellence. Evolutionary Demography Society Best Student Lightning Talk, Maternal age and fitness in a rotifer: a demographic analysis. Arianna Krinos, Department of Energy Computational Science Graduate Fellowship. Lukas Lobert, German Ministry of Economics Award. Joanna Millstein, National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship. Jordan Pitt, National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship. Phadtaya Poemnamthip, Her Royal ...
Apply For International Research Fellowships at Imperial College London UK 2016 - Planet Scholarship
Imperial College London offers research fellowships for UK and international applicants. These fellowships are intended for early career postdoctoral researchers of demonstrated ability and high potential.. Imperials prestigious Imperial College Research Fellowships sustain the brightest and best early career researchers from across the world, providing a level of commitment and support that is rare from a UK university.. Imperial College London is the only UK university to focus entirely on science, engineering, medicine and business. International reputation for excellence in teaching and research sees us consistently rated in the top 10 universities worldwide.. Course Level: Fellowships are intended for early career postdoctoral researchers of demonstrated ability and high potential.. Study Subject: Fellowships are available in all subject areas that have a strong research base at Imperial College London within the Faculties of Engineering, Medicine and Natural Sciences and the Business ...
Central Clinical School News Blog: Congratulations to Dr Warwick Nesbitt, awarded a Vice Chancellors Senior Research Fellowship
Dr Warwick Nesbitt has been awarded a Vice Chancellors Senior Research Fellowship over 4 years as part of a strategic collaboration between the Vascular Biology Laboratory, ACBD and the Microplatforms Research Group, School of Electrical & Computer Engineering (SECE), RMIT University. The Vice-Chancellors Research Fellowships is a competitive scheme advertised internationally on an annual basis. Applicants are selected on the basis of their emerging excellent track record and international recognition for undertaking high quality research in one of RMITs research priority areas. Dr Nesbitts fellowship is part of a new collaborative initiative to develop new bioengineered platforms, with a specific focus on basic platelet biology and haematology focussed diagnostic devices ...
Research Fellowship at the University of Central Florida :(Deadline 5 August 2021) - mucuruzi.com
Research Fellowship at the University of Central Florida :(Deadline 5 August 2021) Details The University of Central Florida (UCF) School of Social Work is soliciting applications for a postdoctoral research fellowship with the Center for Behavioral Health Research & Training (CBHRT). CBHRT is seeking a highly motivated postdoctoral fellow to research behavioral health topics across ...
Fellowship Training Program | Professionals | MUSC DDC
The MUSC Digestive Disease Centers three-year Fellowship Training Program provides strong clinical and research training in gastroenterology and hepatology.
Faculty at Cardiology Fellowship Training Program - Atlantic Health
At Gagnon Cardiovascular Institute at Morristown Medical Centers Cardiology Fellowship Training Program, our distinguished faculty maintains a strong commitment to academics and research.
auckland.scoop.co.nz » Auckland doctor one of three women to receive research fellowships » Print
The other two recipients of the Sir Charles Hercus Research Fellowship are Dr Helen Fitzsimons from Massey University and Dr Fiona McBryde from The University of Auckland.. Dr Fitzsimons will research how long-term memories are formed and stored, and how these processes are disrupted in people with cognitive disorders such as Alzheimers disease and dementia. Some 43,000 New Zealanders have dementia, and Alzheimers New Zealand project this will to increase to 74,000 by 2026. Dr Fitzsimons is particularly focusing on the role of histone acetylation in memory formation.. Dr McBryde will explore whether decreased blood flow (hypo-perfusion) in the brain is a key factor in the development of abnormally high blood pressure (hypertension). Undiagnosed or unmanaged hypertension leads to stroke, renal failure and coronary heart disease, among others.. The Sir Charles Hercus Health Research Fellowships, worth $500,000 each over four years, are awarded to outstanding emerging health researchers who are ...
USC Center on Public Diplomacy (CPD) Research Fellowship Program 2017/2019 ($2,000 stipend) | Opportunities For Africans
In August 2009, the USC Center on Public Diplomacy (CPD) launched a non-resident Research Fellowship program intended to support and publicize the work of scholars and practitioners of public diplomacy. Three non-resident fellows are selected every year, each serving a two-year term.. CPD Research Fellows will be expected to oversee substantive research projects that will yield at least two outputs, including one publication for the CPD Perspectives on Public Diplomacy series. The second output could consist of a blog series for the CPD Blog, or another type of product that the Fellow develops with the Center. These outputs will be due by June 1, 2019.. Requirements:. ...
General Internal Medicine Research Fellowship | Department of Medicine - University of Minnesota
The University of Minnesota Division of General Internal Medicine and the Minneapolis VA Center for Chronic Disease Outcomes Research (CCDOR) offer a Research Fellowship designed to prepare board eligible internal medicine physicians for successful careers in academic medicine. The Fellowship program provides individualized training and progressive experience in three major areas: Clinical Research; Medical Education and General Medicine Health Care Delivery.Program DescriptionThe Fellowship is a 2 year (with a 3rd year option) program funded by the Department of Veterans Affairs. The program includes formal training in research methodology leading to a masters degree, an intensive mentored research experience, and training in all aspects of professional academic life, including grant and manuscript writing, clinical teaching, research and educational presentations, and critical review of the literature.About Center for Chronic Disease Outcomes Research (CCDOR)The fellowship is housed primarily at the
An Egyptian Scientist looking for a postdoctoral research fellowship in immunoparasitology
Dear Sir I am a lecturer of Parasitology, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Cairo University, Cairo, Egypt. I have the interset to obtain a POSTDOCTORAL RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP in the field of IMMUNOPARASITOGY or PARASITIC VACCINE PRODUCTION. I got my Masters degree in 1988 on Coccidian parasites infecting stray dogs in Egypt and Ph.D. in 1993 on Babesia species infecting cattle and buffaloes in Egypt. I spent two years (1991-1993) at the Department of Parasitology, National Veterinary Institute, Uppsala, Sweden as a research scholar. Please find enclose my C.V. for your consideration, Thank you for your time, Waiting for your reply, Sincerely yours Aiman El-Ghaysh, M.V.Sc., Ph.D. E mail: elghaysh at frcu.eun.eg _______________________________________________________________________________ Curriculum Vitae ________________ Name: Aiman A. El-Ghaysh Birth: 19/11/1962, Alexandria, Egypt Nationality: Egyptian Mailling Adress: Cairo Uinversity, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Department of ...
Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in Ecotoxicology (146222) | University of Oslo
Job title: Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in Ecotoxicology (146222), Employer: University of Oslo, Deadline: Thursday, February 1, 2018
Killam Postdoctoral Research Fellowship - 2020 (All fields)
The UBC Killam Postdoctoral Research Fellowships are provided annually from the Izaak Walton Killam Memorial Fund for Advanced Studies and are available for most fields of research.
Student Research Fellowship Program
The Student Research Fellowship program on the Fort Wayne campus teaches undergraduate, graduate and medical students about basic research skills.
Summer Research Fellowship Programme of Indias Science Academies
Institutional Repository of the reports of the Summer Research Fellowship Programme by the Science Academies of India - IAS, INSA, NASI
Summer Research Fellowship Programme of Indias Science Academies
Institutional Repository of the reports of the Summer Research Fellowship Programme by the Science Academies of India - IAS, INSA, NASI
2015 Department of Chemistry PhD Research Fellowship in Structural Biology, Norway | Oley.az
Norwegian and International Researchers can apply for the Fellowship.. Scholarship Description: The PhD project will be in the field of structural biology on a project entitled Bacterial toxins - Structure, function and molecular interactions . The project will ideally combine biophysical characterization (foremost by X-ray crystallography) with cell biological investigations. It is anticipated that the project will include a research stay at a foreign institution such as the European Synchrotron Radiation Facility (ESRF), Grenoble. The project can be expanded to involve collaborations with Michele Cascella (computational chemistry) and Kirsten Sandvig (cell biology).. Number of award(s): One PhD research fellowship is available.. Duration of award(s): The fellowship will be for a period of 4 years, with 25 % compulsory work (teaching responsibilities at the Department). Otherwise, the fellowship will be for a period of 3 years, with no compulsory work.. What does it cover? Position code 1017, ...
AllerGen awards fourth Emerging Clinician-Scientist Research Fellowship - AllerGen
AllerGen is pleased to announce that Dr. Catherine Biggs has been awarded the prestigious AllerGen Emerging Clinician-Scientist Research Fellowship.. During the two-year Fellowship, Dr. Biggs will train under the supervision of AllerGen investigator Dr. Stuart Turvey, pediatric immunologist and director of clinical research at BC Childrens Hospital, and professor at The University of British Columbia.. This is the fourth such fellowship that AllerGen has awarded since 2011. Valued at $250,000, these awards enable newly trained Canadian allergists and immunologists to advance their research expertise and pursue a combined career as clinicians and academic researchers.. Bringing Dr. Biggs back to Canada with this important AllerGen Fellowship is a big win for the Canadian clinical immunology community, says Dr. Turvey.. Read the press release. ...
Nephrology Fellowship Program | University Of Wisconsin - Department of Medicine
The University of Wisconsin Nephrology Fellowship Program offers robust training in a wide range of hospital and clinic settings, including University Hospital (ranked #13 in the nation in Nephrology in 2015 by US News and World Reports), as well as university-based and VA-based clinics. The collegial environment of UWs nationally-renowned nephrology fellowship program prepares trainees to enjoy success as outstanding nephrologists who are skilled in clinical care, research investigation, teaching, and life-long learning.
Advanced Spine Research Fellowship Program I Globus Medical
Learn about the Advanced Spine Research Fellowship (ASRF), designed to provide clinical fellows training in a world-renowned musculoskeletal research lab.
Family Medicine Icu Fellowship
Fellowship training in surgical critical care affords the opportunity to maximize ones knowledge of medical care and augments the surgical. Pulmonary/Critical Care Medicine. in Connecticut with the goal to increase the number of family nurse practitioners in the community health settings. David Bernhardt, MDProfessor (CHS)Fellowship Director Welcome to the University of Wisconsin Primary Care Sports Medicine fellowship! Our one-year fellowship trains primary care physicians in the field of sports medicine to become academic leaders in the care of sports-related problems in children, adolescents and adults. Before you know it, the ABFM Family Medicine Certification Exams will be right around the corner. INTRODUCTION AND WELCOME This handbook has been developed by the Hospice and Palliative Medicine Fellowship and contains the various goals and objectives, schedules, and policies of the fellowship and of Carilion Clinic Graduate Medical Education. Our fellowship offers the opportunity to learn ...
Four Faculty Members Receive Sloan Research Fellowships | www.caltech.edu
Four Caltech faculty members have been awarded the prestigious Sloan Research Fellowship for 2020: Stevan Nadj-Perge, assistant professor of applied physics and materials science; Yuki Oka, assistant professor of biology and Chen Scholar; Joseph Parker, assistant professor of biology and biological engineering; and Omer Tamuz, professor of economics and mathematics.. The fellowships, awarded by the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation, seek to stimulate fundamental research by early career scientists and scholars of outstanding promise, according to the organizations website. Each year, the Sloan Foundation grants the fellowships to 126 researchers; this year, the awards will come with $75,000 to be spent as the winners see fit.. Stevan Nadj-Perge studies quantum electronic properties of nano-devices made from novel materials that are only a few atoms thick. Such devices provide a playground for exploring exotic electronic states at sub-nano length scales and in the future may be used for storing ...
General surgery residency inadequately prepares trainees for fellowship: Results of a survey of fellowship program directors<...
TY - JOUR. T1 - General surgery residency inadequately prepares trainees for fellowship. T2 - Results of a survey of fellowship program directors. AU - Mattar, Samer G.. AU - Alseidi, Adnan A.. AU - Jones, Daniel B.. AU - Jeyarajah, D. Rohan. AU - Swanstrom, Lee L.. AU - Aye, Ralph W.. AU - Wexner, Steven D.. AU - Martinez, José M.. AU - Ross, Sharona B.. AU - Awad, Michael M.. AU - Franklin, Morris E.. AU - Arregui, Maurice E.. AU - Schirmer, Bruce D.. AU - Minter, Rebecca M.. PY - 2013/9/1. Y1 - 2013/9/1. N2 - Objective: To assess readiness of general surgery graduate trainees entering accredited surgical subspecialty fellowships in North America. Methods: A multidomain, global assessment survey designed by the Fellowship Council research committee was electronically sent to all subspecialty program directors. Respondents spannedminimally invasive surgery, bariatric, colorectal, hepatobiliary, and thoracic specialties. There were 46 quantitative questions distributed across 5 domains and 1 or ...
11/20/2013: Four New England Students win EPA Research Fellowship Awards
Boston, Mass. - Nov. 20, 2013) - Undergraduate students at four New England colleges - in Connecticut, Massachusetts and Maine - were awarded EPA research fellowships of up to $50,000 each to pursue degrees in environmental science and related fields. The students who won were: Katherine Ann Corcoran, an environmental studies student at Wellesley College in Wellesly, Mass.; Marissa Sarah Giroux, a marine science major at University of Maine/Orono, who has a minor in neuroscience; Lydia-Rose Keisich, a biology major at Smith College in Northhampton, Mass., and Jessica Zielinski, a sustainability studies major at University of New Haven in West Haven, Conn. These grants were among more than $1.65 million given to 33 students nationwide through EPAs Greater Research Opportunities Fellowship program. This year marks the 30th anniversary of EPAs undergraduate grant program. For 30 years, EPAs undergraduate grant program has nurtured and supported new generations of Americas workforce as they ...
Congratulations to 2019 AAPM Pain Medicine Fellowship Excellence Award Recipient, UC San Diego | AAPM
The AAPM Pain Medicine Fellowship Excellence Award recognizes pain medicine fellowship programs within the United States that are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME), and provid...
The Rockefeller University » Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship Program
The Rockefeller University Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship (SURF) program provides a unique opportunity for undergraduates to conduct laboratory research. SURF students work with leading scientists in a broad range of areas including biochemistry; structural biology and chemistry; molecular, cell and developmental biology; immunology; virology and microbiology; neuroscience; physics; and mathematical biology.. College sophomores and juniors are eligible to spend 10 weeks during the summer in a Rockefeller University laboratory. The program begins in early June and ends in mid-August. Placement in laboratories is centralized through the Deans Office. Students are matched with laboratories according to their stated research interests, and work on projects under the direct supervision of faculty, postdoctoral fellows and/or senior graduate students.. ...
Apply For 2017 AIAS-COFUND International Fellowships in Denmark - Planet Scholarship
Benefits(Value/ Inclusions):. ‣ Award No: Up to 12 fellowships are available.. ‣ Scholarship Duration: There are two types of AIAS-COFUND Fellowships:. -AIAS-COFUND Junior Fellowships (a duration of 12 to 36 months): postdoctoral research careers of 2-10 years.. AIAS-COFUND Senior Fellowships (a duration of 6 to 18 months): postdoctoral research careers of +10 years.. Scholarship covers: A fellowship includes funds for travel, research expenses and a competitive salary.. Description. ‣ Aarhus Institute of Advanced Studies (AIAS) is pleased to announce that 10 to 12 AIAS-COFUND Fellowships are available for talented researchers in the third round of applications.. ‣ The AIAS-COFUND International Fellowships scheme is co-funded by Aarhus Universitys Research Foundation and the European Unions 7th Framework Programme under grant agreement no 609033 and provides research opportunities for the most talented researchers from around the world.. Eligibility. The target group of the programme ...
Four Pain Fellowship Programs Receive Fellowship Excellence Awards from the American Academy of Pain Medicine at its 32nd...
Palm Springs, CA-The American Academy of Pain Medicine (AAPM) is pleased to announce the recipients of its 2016 Pain Medicine Fellowship Excellence Awards. The awards recognize Pain Medicine Fellowship Programs that...
Department of Emergency Medicine | Fellowship Program | Boston Childrens Hospital
Thank you for your interest in our Pediatric Emergency Medicine Fellowship Program. The Division of Emergency Medicine presently consists of more than fifty PEM staff members who are jointly appointed by Boston Childrens Hospital and Harvard Medical School. Currently, there are eighteen fellows in our fellowship program. We anticipate having positions for six new fellows beginning July 2018.. ...
General Surgery Resident Receives DCRI Research Fellowship | Duke Department of Surgery
Congratulations to Oliver Jawitz, MD, General Surgery Resident, who has received a research fellowship from the Duke Clinical Research Institute (DCRI). With funding from the DCRIs T32 research training grant, the fellowship will support Dr. Jawitzs postdoctoral training in cardiovascular research.
Lynnette Jackson receives National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship Award - UCI School of Pharmacy and...
Undergraduate student Lynnette Jackson from the Chaput Lab has received the prestigious National Science Foundation (NSF) Graduate Research Fellowship (GRFP) Award.. The NSF GRFP recognizes and supports outstanding graduate students in NSF-supported science, technology, engineering, and mathematics disciplines who are pursuing research-based Masters and doctoral degrees at accredited United States institutions. For the 2018 competition, NSF received over 12,000 applications, and made 2,000 award offers.. GRFP provides three years of financial support within a five-year fellowship period - $34,000 annual stipend and $12,000 cost-of-education allowance to the graduate institution. That support is for graduate study that leads to a research-based masters or doctoral degree in a STEM field.. This is a well deserved honor, says John Chaput, Professor of Pharmaceutical sciences. Its been a lot of fun watching Lynnette develop as a scientist and young scholar. Im very proud of her ...
New Massachusetts Sea Grant Graduate Research Fellowship - Ocean Economy News
MIT Sea Grant and Woods Hole Sea Grant have announced a Massachusetts Sea Grant Graduate Research Fellowship, which anticipates supporting two students applying to Massachusetts programs and engaging in coastal or marine research. Fellowship is geared toward providing funding and support for students who have not yet matriculated into a graduate program, but are applying…
Three from JHU selected for Sloan Research Fellowships | Hub
A theoretical physicist, a computer scientist, and a solid-state chemist at Johns Hopkins are 2014 recipients of the Sloan Research Fellowship, given annually to young scientists showing promise in their research areas.. The awardees are Jared Kaplan, an assistant professor of particle physics in the Department of Physics and Astronomy in the Krieger School of Arts and Sciences; Tyrel McQueen, an assistant professor in the Department of Chemistry with an expertise in solid state materials, also in the Krieger School; and Benjamin Langmead, an assistant professor in the Whiting School of Engineerings Department of Computer Science specializing in computational biology and medicine.. The Alfred P. Sloan Foundation awards 126 two-year fellowships each year to young researchers in recognition of their distinguished performance and potential to make substantial contributions to their fields. The award is $50,000 for the two-year period. Candidates are nominated by a department chair or senior ...
MSI PI Jake Bailey Receives Sloan Research Fellowship | The Minnesota Supercomputing Institute
posted on February 20, 2014. Assistant Professor Jake Bailey (Earth Sciences) has been awarded an Alfred P. Sloan Research Fellowship. This is a very competitive award that honors early-career U.S. and Canadian researchers. Professor Bailey was given the award in recognition of his work in the field geobiology. He uses MSI resources for this research, which investigates how the activities of microorganisms, especially sulfur bacteria, on the precipitation and dissolution of authigenic minerals. (Authigenic minerals are those that were created where they are found, as opposed to those that were transported to their location by wind or water.) The work involves analysis of single-gene and whole-genome sequence data. More information about the Sloan Fellowship can be found in the College of Science and Engineerings news release.. ...
Fellowship Program Information
Up to four new postdoctoral fellows are accepted into the clinical and research fellowship program each year. The fellowship program is supported from diverse sources, including the Divisions NIH-funded training grant.
DBT Welcome Biomedical Research Fellowships 2020 - Apply Online
DBT Welcome Biomedical Research Fellowships 2020 - Apply Online. Senior and Intermediate Fellowships 2020. Wellcome Trust/DBT India Alliance.
Rangel International Affairs Graduate Fellowship Program Now Accepting Applications - INTA Advising Blog
The Charles B. Rangel International Affairs Program is now accepting applications for the 2019 Rangel International Affairs Graduate Fellowship Program at www.rangelprogram.org!. The Rangel International Affairs Graduate Fellowship Program is now accepting applications for the 2019 Fellowship.. The Rangel Graduate Fellowship is a U.S. Department of State program, administered by Howard University, that seeks to attract and prepare outstanding young people for careers as Foreign Service Officers in the U.S. Department of State. Candidates must be graduating seniors or college graduates with strong academic records and a desire to promote positive change in the world. The program encourages the application of members of minority groups historically underrepresented in the Foreign Service, women and those with financial need. Applicants with any undergraduate major are welcome to apply. Selected fellows will receive support for graduate school and will enter into exciting and rewarding careers ...
Fellowship Programs | Columbia University Medical Center Department of Urology
The Department of Urology at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital and Columbia University Medical Center offers fellowship programs to urologists interested in gaining knowledge and experience from one of the nations leading minimally invasive urology programs. The Columbia University Department of Urology currently offers two distinct fellowship programs: Combined Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Urology Fellowship Endourology Fellowship
Evaluating the impact of the Vavilov-Frankel Fellowship Programme
The Vavilov-Frankel Fellowship Programme awards two fellowships annually to young scientists from developing countries, to enable them to carry out innovative research on the conservation and use of plant genetic resources (PGR). Since 1994, 39 scientists from 24 countries have taken part in the programme. An evaluation of the impact of the Vavilov-Frankel Fellowships (VFF) reveals that overall the VFF Programme has met its stated goals of contributing to the scientific capacity of the Fellows and their home institutes, and of fostering the conservation and use of PGR. The evaluation also indicated ways in which the Fellowship Programme could be improved, and these are now being implemented. ...
Pain Medicine Fellowship Receives Grant » Department of Anesthesiology » College of Medicine » University of Florida
It is our pleasure to announce that Rene Przkora, PhD and the Pain Medicine Fellowship Program have been awarded an educational grant from Boston Scientific. The Neuromodulation Fellowship Grant from Boston Scientific is intended to support professional education by providing funding for a limited number of medical fellowships at qualified institutions. Boston Scientifics mission is…
PhD Research Fellowship in Immunology at University of Oslo in Norway, 2018
A three-year PhD Research Fellowship position (SKO 1017) is available at the Department of Immunology at the Norwegian Complement Research Group.
Two Research Fellowships in Southampton, UK, with deadline 19 Jan 2017 | ISMAR
page) at the University of Southampton:. Position #1: Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship in nuclear magnetic resonance in the research group of Dr Giuseppe Pileio, in collaboration with Prof Malcolm H Levitt. The project, funded by EPSRC(UK), concerns the development of hardware and methodology that combines supercritical fluids with long-lived states NMR and dissolution-DNP to prolong the storage of hyperpolarised spin order and allow it to be transported remotely from the production site. The successful candidate will be mainly responsible of the hardware development side of the project and will work together with a PhD student and another Research Fellow, both already appointed. Furthermore, the project is done in partnership with Jasco, a UK based company specialising in supercritical-fluids. The position is tenable from 13 Feb 2017 (or as soon as possible thereafter) with initial appointment for 2 years and there are already enough funds for a further extension of 1 year or more, subject to ...
University of Miami Nephrology Fellowship Training Program
Research Interests: Podocytes and mechanisms of proteinuria, nephrotic syndrome, Diabetes and diabetic complications, lipid biology and insulin signaling, drug development, target identification.. ...
Sports Medicine Fellowship - Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA
Orthopaedic surgeons who have completed an accredited residency program are eligible for the MGH Sports Medicine Fellowship, and three fellows are chosen each year. The purpose of the Fellowship is to train orthopaedic surgeons in the specialized skills of sports medicine, including clinical, surgical, and research skills. Each fellow is required to complete at least one research project during his/her fellowship.. The teaching program is combined with MGH Shoulder and Arthroscopy Service and includes a rotation in Foot and Ankle Surgery. The fellowship is accredited by ACGME (Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education) and approved by AANA (Arthroscopy Association of North America).. ...
September 2014 - SC Humanities
SC Humanities is offering a grant opportunity for undergraduate students in colleges or universities. Student Research Fellowships support research and scholarship of important topics in the humanities. The deadline for applications for the next round of Student Research Fellowships is Friday, November 14, 2014. Student Research Fellowships are available and awarded on a competitive basis … Read more SC Humanities Offers Student Research Fellowships for 2015. ...
advanced cardiac imaging fellowship brigham
Additionally, she is the fellowship director for the Yale Fellowship in Advanced Cardiac Imaging. Jenine John, MD (Cardiovascular Imaging Research Fellowship - Brigham and Womens Hospital, Boston, MA) Amanda Leung, MD (Advanced Cardiac Imaging Fellowship - St. Francis Hospital, Roslyn, NY) Roshini Malaney, DO (Advanced Cardiac Imaging Fellowship - St. Francis Hospital, Roslyn, NY; Jincy Thankachen, MD (Noninvasive cardiology attending - Jacobi Medical Center, Affiliated w/ Albert … Our program accepts one fellow per year. Since the inception of this fellowship, 27 fellows have completed training in heart failure/transplantation/mechanical circulatory support, of whom 26 (95 percent) advanced directly into full-time academic positions, and 23 (85 percent) are currently in full-time academic positions. Our culture promotes excellence in patient care, teaching and research and affords an exceptional environment for clinical training and participation in exciting advances in research. The ...
ucla interventional radiology fellowship
At the DHK center, radiology has 3x interventional fluoroscopy suites, 2x interventional CT suites, and an interventional fluoro-PET-MRI hybrid suite. Learn about our interventional radiology residency, meet our current fellows and find out about life in Baltimore. About the Fellowship Programs The Department of Radiology supports eighteen fellowship positions. The mission of Harbor-UCLA Medical Center is to provide high quality, cost-effective, patient centered care through leadership in medical practice, education, and research. The UCLA Stroke and Vascular Neurology and Neurocritical Care Fellowships require a separate application (http://www.neurology.ucla.edu). The Diagnostic Neuroradiology fellowship can be done at UCLA or elsewhere. 11 Fellows R Brooke Jeffrey, Acting Division Chief of Body Imaging Aya Kamaya, MD, Fellowship Director A.J. The neuro interventional radiology fellowship involves extensive training, under the supervision of three full-time faculty, in diagnostic (1,000 cases ...
Three Receive 2012 William Hazeltine Memorial Research Fellowship Awards - UC Davis Department of Entomology and Nematology
The Department of Entomology at the University of California, Davis is world renowned for its quality research, education and public service. Its faculty and alumni are internationally recognized. It is the home of the Bohart Museum of Entomology, the Harry H. Laidlaw Jr. Honey Bee Research Facility, and mosquito and dengue research programs.,Mosquito research received a welcome boost when three graduate students in the UC Davis Department of Entomology each received a 2012 William Hazeltine Memorial Research Fellowship Award. The awards went to Jenny Carlson, malaria research, and Sandra Olkowski and Kelly Liebman, dengue research. Hazeltines three sons, Craig of Scottsdale, Ariz; Jeff of Los Angeles; and Lee of Woodland recently visited the UC Davis campus to congratulate the winners and learn more about their research.
AHS Student Research Fellowship - Fastweb
The American Hemerocallis Society Student Research Fellowship is open to undergraduate and graduate students using daylilies (plant genus Hemerocallis) as experimental organisms in an original thes...
Higher education sociology research/fellowship jobs in Turkmenistan | Tes
Search and apply for sociology research/fellowship post jobs. Tes has a range of higher education centre jobs in Turkmenistan. Find your perfect role today.
Pediatric Emergency Medicine Fellowship - Childrens National Health System
The Pediatric Emergency Medicine fellowship training program prepares physicians to be future leaders in the field of pediatric emergency medicine.
Fellowships and Grants | Cogut Institute for the Humanities
The Cogut Institute administers several fellowship and grant programs to provide support to Brown University faculty and students in the pursuit of their humanities research and study.. Our current programs include Faculty Fellowships for Brown faculty, Humanities Research Group Grants for Brown faculty and students, Mellon Postdoctoral Fellowships in the humanities for non-Brown postdoctoral scholars, Postdoctoral Fellowships in International Humanities focused on the question of the humanities for non-Brown postdoctoral scholars, and Graduate Fellowships in the Humanities for Brown graduate students.. In the summer of 2018, for the 11th year in a row, the Institute will offer two Tuition Fellowships to attend the School of Criticism and Theory at Cornell University. Sponsored participants can be senior graduate students or junior faculty members.. The Institute also inaugurated its Undergraduate Fellowship program in 2008-09, offering advanced honors undergraduates the opportunity to ...
University Communications : University of Vermont
The Clinical Simulation Laboratory at the University of Vermont Fellowship Program has been accredited by the American College of Surgeons (ACS) Program for Accreditation of Education Institutes (AEI). Currently, two surgery residents - one from the UVM Medical Center and another from Larner College of Medicine clinical teaching partner Danbury Hospital in Connecticut - are participating in the one-year Fellowship program at UVMs Clinical Simulation Lab.. Established by the American College of Surgeons Division of Education, the AEI Consortium formed the Fellowship Program in 2012. UVM is now one of 10 accredited AEI Fellowship Programs.. The aim of an ACS-AEI accredited Fellowship Program is to improve the quality of surgical care by developing future leaders and scholars in the area of surgical education, simulation and training. The overall goals of the ACS -AEI Fellowship Program are to ensure that Fellows possess the requisite knowledge and skills to serve as local and national resources ...
Disaster Medicine Fellowship
Approval of an Disaster Medicine Fellowship program is contingent on a review of the institutional environment, academic productivity of prior graduates and of current members of the team, and the proposed curriculum for future fellows. All approved institutions must have an ACGME-approved residency program in place, and must meet the criteria as set forth in the Request for Applications (see below).. Request for Application (1-year) [pdf ...
Job Posting: United States Holocaust Memorial Museum Fellowship - Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies - Simon Fraser University
The United States Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington, DC is inviting applications for their Visiting Fellowship Programme. Fellowships are awarded to support significant research and writing about the Holocaust.. Fellowships would occur between September 2018 - August 2019, with stipends ranging up to $3,700 per month for the purpose of defraying local housing and other miscellaneous living expenses. Fellowships-in-residence may be awarded to candidates working on their dissertations (ABD), postdoctoral researchers within five years of receiving their Ph.D., and scholars more than five years beyond the receipt of their Ph.D. as well as senior scholars. Applicants must be affiliated with an academic and/or research institution when applying for a fellowship. Admission Requirements:. ...
Pediatric Hospital Medicine Fellowship - San Antonio
The Baylor College of Medicine/The Childrens Hospital of San Antonio Pediatric Hospital Medicine Fellowship is a two-year fellowship program with one...
Vascular and Interventional Radiology Fellowship and Integrated Interventional Radiology Residency | Fellowship Programs | Rush...
The vascular and interventional radiology section at Rush University Medical Center is among the largest in the Midwest area. The section is staffed by six full-time radiologists, three mid-level providers, five clinical IR fellows, 1-2 rotating diagnostic radiology residents and two post-doctoral research fellows. Our vascular and interventional radiology fellowship program is fully accredited by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME). Our fellows are exposed to a wide range of vascular and non-vascular interventional radiology procedures.
Welcome | 19th International Articular Cartilage Repair and Hip Arthroscopy Course for Sports Medicine Fellows
This course provides a unique opportunity for fellows to learn the latest advancements in articular cartilage treatment and participate in the largest gathering of 2018-2019 Orthopaedic Sports Medicine Fellows. ISAKOS, the International Society of Arthroscopy, Knee Surgery & Orthopaedic Sports Medicine, will be providing a scholarship for three international sports medicine fellows to attend the 2019 ISMF Conference ...
Geriatric Medicine - Home | Fellowship-Geriatric Medicine-Site Pages | Geriatric Fellowship
SPECIAL FEATURES OF THE HAWAII FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM:. 1) Department of Geriatric Medicine: The John A. Burns School of Medicine at the University of Hawaii is the fourth school in the country to have Geriatric Medicine as a full department. This reflects the strong support for geriatrics from the leadership of the medical school. The Department of Geriatric Medicine has strong educational, clinical, and research programs, and a rich academic environment.. 2) Division of Palliative Medicine: A division of Palliative Medicine was established in 2005 in the department. To date, 24 faculty members are board certified in Palliative Medicine, and excellent training in palliative medicine is provided for fellows, residents and students. We hope to have a palliative medicine fellowship program in the future.. 3) Hawaii and the Pacific Basin: The medical school and the Geriatric Education Center are involved with interdisciplinary teaching and research in several Pacific Basin nations and territories. ...
Museum Conservation Institute Fellowships & Internships
Fellowships and internships at MCI span a wide variety academic disciplines. Whether the visitor is a fellow in materials science or conservation, or an intern in conservation, there is a common thread --that the experience benefits the students understanding of artifact characterization or preservation. The Smithsonians Museum Conservation Institute offers fellowship and internship opportunities involving a variety of artifact analysis, preservation, and conservation treatment specialties. MCIs commitment is to enhance the experience of the fellow or intern, providing specialized technical and scientific training. Such training contributes significantly to the qualifications of the students in their subsequent professional employment. Beginning in 2005, opportunities for fellowships at MCI were announced through the Smithsonian Institutions Office of Fellowships with the Smithsonian Postgraduate Fellowships in Conservation of Museum Collections program. MCI Fellowship and Internship ...
Department of Internal Medicine | Sleep Medicine Fellowship | UMKC School of Medicine
The Sleep Medicine Fellowship is a one-year fellowship within the Internal Medicine Department though it encompasses a broad range of disciplines (adult and pediatric medicine, psychiatry, neurology, and surgery), as it encompasses most aspects of human physiology and disease. Sleep Medicine requires a basic
Sleep Medicine Fellowship - LSU Health Shreveport
The Fellowship in Sleep Medicine at LSU Health Shreveport is an ACGME accredited one-year program that is designed to provide a high-quality experience in all aspects of sleep medicine. The program has a heavy emphasis on patient centered teaching in the clinic, sleep lab and hospital, plus structured reading and conferences. Fellows have had a 100% board pass rate for the past five years. Learn more about sleep disorders and our Sleep Medicine Fellowship on our website
Rhinology Fellowship India
Elected as EXECUTIVE MEMBER OF GOVERNING BODY, ALL INDIA RHINOLOGY SOCIETY in 24th and 25th Annual Conference of All India Rhinology Society (RHINOCON 2011, RHINOCON 2012) held in Gangtok and New delhi. Studies collecting both CRS‐affected tissue and a control specimen were included for analysis. Title of Fellowship Sydney Rhinology and Skull Base Fellowship. Freeman hospital is one of the largest head and neck oncology centres in the UK, with the widest coverage area and treats 230 new head and neck oncology cases per year. Search Rhinology jobs. Advanced Surgical Head and Neck Oncology and Microvascular Reconstruction Fellowship The UNC Department of Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery offers an AHNS-accredited one-year clinical fellowship position in Advanced Surgical Head and Neck Oncology and Micro-vascular Reconstruction. Elizabeths Medical Center Boston, MA in 2011; Fellowship in Head & Neck Surgery/Microvascular Reconstructive Surgery from SIU School of Medicine, Springfield, IL in ...
Male Infertility, Microsurgery & Andrology Fellowship
Cleveland Clinic is one of the first institutions in the United States to offer a clinical fellowship in Male Infertility. We have been training clinical and research fellows in this program for more than 20 years. More than 60 percent of our graduates have gone on to academic positions.. This one-year program (minimum) focuses on the development of clinical excellence in all aspects of male fertility management and basic science techniques in andrology. The clinical fellow will spend the majority of his/her time in the clinic and in the operating room, evaluating and managing patients with infertility problems. There is an opportunity for a second-year or research fellowship for interested candidates.. At the start of the fellowship, the fellow completes a comprehensive microsurgery course given by the Department of Plastic Surgery. In addition, he/she has rotations on the reproductive endocrinology and erectile dysfunction services at Cleveland Clinic. The fellow has opportunities to conduct ...
hospitalist fellowship mayo clinic
Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education does not process printed applications to this program. In 2017, Pediatric Hospital Medicine was designated as a subspecialty board in pediatric medicine by the American Board of Medical Specialties. I am considering a hospitalist fellowship … Teacher of the Year 2018-2019 Hospital Medicine Fellowship Program, Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education 2016 Teacher of the Year 2016-2017 Internal Medicine and Medical Specialties Graduate Education Committee, Education Committee, Mayo Clinic Florida Committees You must apply through Recruit, a third-party application service. I know it has been a long and arduous journey, but youre almost there! In 2017, Pediatric Hospital Medicine was designated as a subspecialty board in pediatric medicine by the American Board of Medical Specialties. By Corbin Plooster, PA-C; Michael Breunig, PA-C; and Thomas Kingsley, MD, MPH, … Search and filter our more than 400 programs. Training in Mayo Clinics ...
Public Health Informatics Fellowship Program (PHIFP)|CDC
The Public Health Informatics Fellowship Program (PHIFP) is a 2-year paid fellowship to apply information science and technology to the practice of public health.
Postdoctoral Research Fellowships (Optical Coherence Tomography)
Requirements:. A PhD (or equivalent) in Biomedical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Physics or a related field is required. Demonstrated excellence in one or more of the following areas is required: optical coherence tomography, optical imaging systems, optical design, optical system fabrication, fiber optic systems and components, broadband light source development, spectroscopy, image processing and programming in Visual C++, clinical studies with novel devices. Creativity is highly desirable.. Details: https://optics.org/jobs/5370847. ...
hartford hospital neurointerventional fellowship
Jefferson Radiology neuroradiologists specialize in diagnosis and treatments for diseases of the brain, spinal cord, head and neck. Below are links to find other fellowship training programs. The program philosophy is the emphasize each of these facets equally in order to avoid any training deficiencies. Hartford Hospital is a tertiary care comprehensive stroke center caring for over 1,100 stroke patients annually providing a full, immersive experience in cutting edge, state-of-the-art technology, dedicated neurocritical care, dedicated stroke teams, neurointerventional services, vascular neurosurgery, and a tremendous track for academic and scholarly activity. After completing his Diagnostic Radiology Residency at Hartford Hospital in Connecticut, Dr. Stambo completed a Fellowship in Interventional Radiology at the University of Massachusetts School of Medicine in Worcester, Massachusetts. Cardiology (UConn John Dempsey Hospital) Cardiology (Hartford Hospital) Interventional Cardiology (UConn ...
musc pediatric emergency medicine fellowship
The Pediatric Emergency Medicine (PEM) fellowship program at Maimonides is the 1st accredited PEM fellowship in Brooklyn. Fellows spend dedicated time for the first 2 years working in small groups with the emergency ultrasound faculty and fellows. Other opportunities include developing your procedure and sedation skills, learning bedside ultrasound, simulation, teaching at resident conferences, and joining a quality improve… Our program strives to provide the best educational experience in an environment that assures a balance between academic and clinical activities. Valet parking services are available at this location., This location provides telehealth services, Milk donation location for the Mothers Milk Bank of South Carolina For additional information, contact Dr. Andrea Summer at [email protected], Sign up to learn about news and upcoming events, Petition Process for Students (Requesting Travel to Countries Under Warning/Restrictions), International SOS/MUSC Global Assistance Program, ...
Inside Rensselaer, May 27, 2011: Biomedical Engineering Students Win NSF Fellowships
NSF Graduate Research Fellowships are highly competitive and prestigious awards. Along with preparing excellent proposals and executing high-level research, these students are expected to clearly demonstrate the broader impacts and societal benefit of their work, said Deepak Vashishth, professor and head of the Department of Biomedical Engineering. Fellowships give our students a jumpstart on their research career and open up new opportunities both in academia and the private sector. We congratulate Sarah and Danielle, and were proud to count them among the growing number of impressive biomedical engineering graduate students with national and international fellowships ...
Plastic Surgery Craniofacial Surgery Fellowship | NYU Langone Health
NYU Langone Healths Hansjörg Wyss Department of Plastic Surgery offers a multidisciplinary craniofacial surgery fellowship. Learn More
Orthopaedic Surgery Sports Medicine Fellowship | Ohio State College of Medicine
Our Orthopedic Surgery Sports Medicine Fellowship provides comprehensive exposure to a variety of athletic injuries and surgical solutions. Learn more here at Ohio State.
Sports Medicine Fellowship
The Primary Care Sports Medicine Fellowship helps fellows develop and refine the skills necessary to become a well-trained Sports Medicine and musculoskeletal specialist.
About Our People | Computer Science
In recent years, our graduate students have received numerous research fellowships, including the NSF Graduate Research Fellowships, the Google Fellowship in Computer Vision, the Link Foundation Fellowship, and the Gates Cambridge Scholarship to study at Cambridge University in England. Our students have recently authored Best Paper winners at IEEE Virtual Reality (VR), the IEEE International Convention on Computer Vision (ICCV), and the Medical Image Understanding and Analysis Conference, and their dissertations have earned the University Deans Distinguished Dissertation Award in Mathematics, Physical Sciences and Engineering as well as the national Council of Graduate Schools/ProQuest Distinguished Dissertation Award.. Our masters and doctoral graduates have gone onto industry jobs at tech powerhouses like Amazon, Cisco, Disney, Google, Intel, and Microsoft; joined healthcare companies like Impulsonic and Kitware; strengthened government organizations like the Department of Defense and NASA; ...
ENT & Aesthetic Surgery
Dr. Rudolph Triana, Jr., is board certified in otolaryngology (ear, nose and throat), head and neck surgery, and facial plastic and reconstructive surgery. He also performs hormone replacement. He has advanced training in aesthetic breast and body surgery, vein treatment, and advanced wound care as well. Dr. Triana graduated Phi Beta Kappa and summa cum laude from Wake Forest University. He completed his medical degree at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. During medical school, he was awarded several research fellowships including the Holderness Research Fellowship, a fellowship from the North Carolina Academy of Science and a fellowship from the Southern Medical Association. After completing medical school, he completed an internship in general surgery at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. He then entered the U.S. Navy, completed the flight surgery training program and worked as a flight surgeon in Pensacola, Florida, where he was awarded the Naval Flight Surgeon of ...
The Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Fellowship Program | The University of Tennessee Graduate School of Medicine,...
The University of Tennessee, Graduate School of Medicine is located in Knoxville at the University of Tennessee Medical Center. The Graduate School of Medicine is part of the University of Tennessee Health Science Center and offers residency programs, fellowships, and opportunities for medical students.
Education > Nephrology | Pediatrics | Yale School of...
Thank you for your interest in Pediatric Nephrology postdoctoral training at the Yale University School of Medicine.. Our Pediatric Nephrology fellowship program is designed to prepare talented individuals for research careers in academic medicine. To achieve this goal, we provide broad experience in the clinical discipline of nephrology and intensive research training. Fellows enter the program after completing three years of residency in pediatrics and are expected to commit three or more years to their postdoctoral training in nephrology. Twelve months are devoted to training in clinical nephrology, and two or more years are spent in research activities. One candidate is accepted into the program each year. We also offer research fellowships for individuals who are not interested in clinical nephrology training or received training at other institutions. Research training is supported by a training grant from the National Institutes of Health. Pediatric Nephrology fellows may participate in ...
Clinical Gastroenterology Training - Gastroenterology Fellowship Program - Medical Education | NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn...
Learn more about the clinical gastroenterology training during the gastroenterology fellowship program at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital.
european course in pediatric neuroradiology
It will take place in Rome, Italy on January 25-29, 2019. 0. For more information click HERE. A pproved by the Texas Medical Board (TMB), our Pediatric Neuroradiology Fellowship program is centered at Childrens Health ℠ Childrens Medical Center Dallas, a private, nonprofit, tertiary-care pediatric hospital and Level I trauma center that is the primary pediatric teaching hospital for UT Southwestern. Neuroradiology. He has organized the European Course of Pediatric Neuroradiology since 2008. November 2018. February 26, 2021 May … European Course in Pediatric Neuroradiology, 10th Cycle Module 2 Live Online Edition from 23/01/2021 until 30/01/2021. societies. Maria Argyropoulou, Nadine Girard, Chen Hoffmann, Bård Nedregaard, Andrea Rossi, Pia M. Sundgren, 2nd Level - European Course in Neuroadiology (ECNR), 3rd Level - Advanced Courses - European Courses of HQ, 12 months Research Fellowship in Diagnostic Neuroradiology, Two ESNR Fellowships in Spinal Interventional Neuroradiology, World ...
Westpac launches Social Change Fellowship program to invest in people rather than projects - Startup Daily
Westpac has today opened applications for its annual Social Change Fellowship program, which this year is looking to invest in people rather than projects.
New test developed to assess geriatrics fellowship programs
(HealthDay)-A geriatrics knowledge test demonstrates sound reliability for use in evaluating geriatrics fellowship programs, according to a study published online Aug. 28 in the Journal of the American Geriatrics Society.
SIU Andrology and Mens Health Fellowship - Darius A. Paduch, MD, PhD
Andrology fellowship at Smith Institute for Urology (SUI) is a 1 or 2 year fully recognized by AUA training program focused on clinical training in male infertility, sexual dysfunction, hormonal replacement, transgender medicine, and genital reconstruction. The program has the highest number of fellowship-trained experts in male infertility and sexual medicine in the USA. During the 12 months, the trainee will learn how to diagnose and treat patients with common and more esoteric problems. The fellow rotates through clinical practices and performs cases with the faculty members. Ample opportunities for clinical and translational research exist within the fellowship program as well as Institution. The program offers unique training experience in genital reconstruction, penile prosthesis placement, sling procedures for male incontinence, adolescent andrology, endocrinology, and LGBT urological issues. We accept one fellow per year for the 2021/2022 academic year, with a possible increase to two ...
Nephrology Fellowship Curriculum :: Nationwide Childrens Hospital
The goal of the Pediatric Nephrology Fellowship Program is to produce well trained and proficient pediatric nephrologists by combining broad clinical exposure in pediatric nephrology and related disciplines.
Emergency Medicine Ultrasound Fellowship - University of Tennessee: College of Medicine Chattanooga
The Emergency Medicine Ultrasound Fellowship is a non-ACGME accredited, one-year program sponsored by the Department of Emergency Medicine and our Emergency Medicine Residency. The Fellowship Program Director, Dr. Benjamin Smith, is an Emergency Medicine Trained Core Faculty member.. Applicants must be graduates from an accredited Emergency Medicine Residency by the time the fellowship begins.. ...
Professor Catherine Bates
Catherine Bates is Research Professor at the Centre for the Study of the Renaissance. She works on English literature and culture of the sixteenth century, with particular emphasis on poetry, poetics, and courtly forms, including lyric, epic, and romance. She was awarded the British Academy Rose Mary Crawshay Prize in 2015 and the Elizabeth Dietz award in 2019. She has held a Solmsen Research Fellowship at the Institute for Research in the Humanities, University of Wisconsin-Madison (2014/15), and a Mellon Fellowship at the Huntington Library, California (2017/18), as well as Visiting Research Fellowships at Churchill College, Cambridge (2015/16), the Centre for Reformation and Renaissance Studies at the University of Toronto (2016/17), the Institute of English Studies at the School of Advanced Study in the University of London (2018-2020), and the Senate House Library, University of London (summer 2019).. Catherine welcomes applications from prospective PhD students interested in working on any ...
The Benjamin H. Kean Travel Fellowship in Tropical Medicine: Assessment of Impact at 15 Years | The American Journal of...
Abstract. The Benjamin H. Kean Fellowship in Tropical Medicine is an American Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene initiative that provides medical students with funding for international clinical or research experiences lasting at least 1 month. Of the 175 Kean fellows from 1998 to 2013, 140 had current available e-mails, and 70 of the 140 (50%) responded to a survey about their fellowship experience. Alumni indicated that the Kean Fellowship had a high impact on their career plans with regard to preparation for (N = 65, 94.2%) and inspiration to pursue (N = 59, 88.1%) a career in tropical medicine and global health. Continued involvement in tropical medicine and global health was common: 52 alumni (74.3%) were currently working in tropical medicine or global health, 49 (71.0%) had done so in the interim between the Kean fellowship and their current position; and 17 of 19 Kean fellows (89.4%) who had completed all medical training and were now in professional practice continued to work in tropical
Fellowship in Hemostasis and Thrombosis - Mass General
Interviews are possible at 2019 ASH meeting: The combined Hemostasis and Thrombosis Fellowship in Pediatrics and Medicine at the Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH) is designed to provide an additional one to two years of training in coagulation disorders following completion of a fellowship in either pediatric hematology/oncology or medical hematology/oncology. The objectives of the fellowship are to provide advanced training in the diagnosis and treatment of children and adults with bleeding and thrombotic disorders, including hemophilia, von Willebrand Disease, platelet dysfunction, and less common clotting factor deficiencies, as well as venous and arterial thrombosis. The training is ideal for persons aspiring to a leadership role in coagulation disorders and/or directorship of a program in hemophilia or thrombosis. The fellowship is mentored by Eric Grabowski, MD, DSci, Medical Director of the MGH Comprehensive Hemophilia Treatment Center and a pediatric hematologist/oncologist, and Larissa
Information For Graduate School - North Carolina A&T State University
Graduate Record Exam (GRE). STEM Fellowship Applications and Personal Statements. This webinar recording features Dr. Joerg Schlatterer with the NSF Graduate Research Fellowship Program, and Dr. Brandon Jones, with the EPA fellowship programs. Students can view the webinar recording and associated professional development handouts.. Preparing for Graduate School Resource Toolbox:. This collection of handouts helps students understand the graduate school application process and provides tips and strategies related to finding suitable programs and completing successful applications.. Getting Strong Letters of Recommendation Handout:. This handout helps prepare undergraduate students to get strong letters for their graduate application packages.. ...
Einstein Fellowship for International Students in Germany - Mladiinfo
The Einstein Forum and the Daimler and Benz Foundation are offering a fellowship for outstanding young thinkers who wish to pursue a project in a different field from that of their previous research. The purpose of the fellowship is to support those who, in addition to producing superb work in their area of specialization, are also open to other, interdisciplinary approaches - following the example set by Albert Einstein.. At the end of the fellowship period, the fellow will be expected to present his or her project in a public lecture at the Einstein Forum and at the Daimler and Benz Foundation. The Einstein Fellowship is not intended for applicants who wish to complete an academic study they have already begun. A successful application must demonstrate the quality, originality, and feasibility of the proposed project, as well as the superior intellectual development of the applicant. It is not relevant whether the applicant has begun working toward, or currently holds, a PhD.. ...
ECE Grad Student Krishnamoorthy Awarded Deans Dissertation Fellowship | Electrical and Computer Engineering
ECE graduate student Soumya Krishnamoorthy has been awarded a Deans Dissertation Fellowship for the fall semester 2006. Only 30 students were selected to receive these fellowships from over one hundred nominees, based on a rigorous, university-wide nomination and selection process. Soumya has been a top academic performer in the ECE department. She has contributed significant research findings in biosensor device development on thin films and nanostructures. The fellowship, which includes a $10,000 stipend, health insurance allowance, and tuition remission for the fall semester, is intended to reward outstanding students and help them devote their full attention to the quality of their dissertation. Another ECE student, Jie Qin, was also nominated for the fellowship, but was not among the final 30 students selected to receive the award. Soumya is advised by ECE Professor Agis Iliadis. ...
Ergon Endows Fellowship at Mississippi State - Ergon Asphalt & Emulsions, Inc.
Starkville, Miss. - At a January ceremony, Mississippi-based Ergon Asphalt and Emulsions Inc. (EAE) announced the establishment of a fellowship in Mississippi States Bagley College of Engineering (BCoE).. The Ergon Asphalt and Emulsions Distinguished Doctoral Fellowship in Construction Materials will annually support a civil engineering doctoral student studying under Isaac Howard, an assistant professor and active pavement researcher.. This fellowship will be instrumental in expanding the universitys materials engineering program and will help us compete at a national level to recruit the most talented doctoral candidates, Howard explained.. The fellowship will cover the recipients tuition and will provide an income stipend and travel expenses for professional development. The award is granted on a year-to-year basis, but students will be eligible to renew it as long as they are making sufficient progress towards graduation.. Ben Cox of Meadville, Miss., was named the inaugural recipient ...
December 2011, HP Galway and NUI Galway announces Masters Fellowship in Commerce : About NUI Galway, NUI Galway
Hewlett Packard Galway and NUI Galway recently launched a Masters Fellowship in Commerce as part of the 40thanniversary celebrations of HP Galway. This research based Masters Fellowship in commerce will examine the impact of HP Galway on the regional and national economy over the last 40 years.. The research will investigate the spill over effects of HP Galway in terms of the economic development of Galway, the Western region and nationally and will also focus on other impacts particularly the development of the ICT industry in Ireland, management capabilities, the creation of start-ups, educational support at secondary and teritary levels. Speaking on the launch of the fellowship Dr Chris Coughlan HP Galway The forty years of Digital to HP in Galway had a profound and positive effect on Galway and Ireland, with this fellowship we hope to document and analyse this and apply the lessons learned to help industries to grow and increase employment.. Dr James Cunningham, Director of the Institute ...
McIntire Pickard Contemplative Fellowship Application 2018 | Contemplative Sciences Center
McIntire Pickard Contemplative Fellowship Application 2018. Welcome to the online application for the 2018 McIntire Pickard Contemplative Fellowship. This fellowship offers a unique opportunity to take part in all expenses paid two night three day retreat at Wintergreen Resort in Wintergreen, VA. Its mission is to offer 40 third and fourth year McIntire students a unique opportunity to enhance their skills in areas that have been identified by top corporations, CEOS, scientists, and educators as crucial for individual and collective success in the business world. These areas include mental discipline, stress resilience, performance optimization, and life balance. By applying for a 2018 Pickard Fellowship you are not only taking a step in the right direction to be a strong leader here at UVA but you are also joining the ranks of top CEOs and some of the most successful people in the world in establishing essential practices that are crucial for success in todays professional world. Applications ...
Blog Wins Online Community Building Fellowship - The Santa Barbara Independent
This blog, and its founder (which is myself) have received an Online Community Building and Health Fellowship from the California Endowment Health Journalism Fellowships. Its a feather in my cap, true, but also an opportunity to learn a host of blogging skills from people who really understand this stuff. The fellowship, offered through the Annenberg School for Communication at USC, will provide coaching and technical assistance as I, and other homeless blog writers, endeavor to chronicle the health of Santa Barbaras homeless population.. The fellowships were given to 10 California bloggers and editors of online news Web sites and will be a partnership between Annenberg, the California Endowment, and the Renaissance Journalism Center at San Francisco State. The Online News Association is cosponsoring. Other fellows include Michael Stoll, founder and editor of SFPublicPress.org; Pascal Fusshoeller, founder and editor of Yubanet.com; and Bill Macfadyen of Noozhawk.com. You can check out their ...
Applications Being Accepted for 2016-17 Rosalynn Carter Fellowships for Mental Health Journalism
Contact: Rennie Sloan, [email protected], 404-420-5129. Due to some confusion caused by The Carter Center listing April 13 as the deadline last year on its website, we will leave the window open for applications until April 13, 2016 at 11:59 pm EDT. Letters of recommendation are still due April 20, 2016. We apologize for the confusion this may have caused.. ATLANTA...Applications from U.S. residents are now being accepted for six one-year journalism fellowships with the Carter Centers Mental Health Program. These fellowships aim to enhance public understanding of mental health issues and reduce stigma and discrimination against people with mental illnesses through balanced and accurate reporting. The deadline for applications is April 6, 2016, and the fellowship recipients will be announced July 11, 2016, on the Centers website, www.cartercenter.org. The 2016-2017 fellowship year begins in September 2016.. For nearly two decades, Carter Center fellows have accurately and ...
"Chapbook Fellowships - Poetry Society of America". www.poetrysociety.org. Retrieved 2017-06-17.. ... with the Inaugural Max Ritvo Poetry Series and scholarship, sponsored by a $US 500,000 grant from Riva Ariella Ritvo-Slifka and ... In 2014, he was awarded a Poetry Society of America Chapbook Fellowship for his chapbook AEONS. He edited poetry at ...
Women's education in the United States
... scholarships, and fellowships in order to cover the expense associated with earning a higher degree. Despite the financial ... scholarships, coaches' salaries, and other expenses, annually. ...
Later it changed its name to Frontier Fellowship and then to Christian Action. The main supporters of the Fellowship in the ... Lovin, Robin (2003). "Reinhold Niebuhr in Contemporary Scholarship". Journal of Religious Ethics. 31 (3): 489-505. doi:10.1111/ ... The Fellowship of Socialist Christians was organized in the early 1930s by Niebuhr and others with similar views. ... Niebuhr soon left the Fellowship of Reconciliation, a peace-oriented group of theologians and ministers, and became one of ...
Ohio State University
The Morrill Scholarship Program (MSP) is Ohio State's premier diversity/merit scholarship program, rewarding academically ... "Guggenheim Fellowship. Archived from the original on July 31, 2008.. *^ "Fulbright Scholar Database". Archived from the ... In the last quarter century,[clarification needed] 32 Ohio State faculty members have received the Guggenheim Fellowship, more ... There are three scholarship levels Prominence, Excellence, and Distinction.. The graduation rate of black males at The Ohio ...
Presbyterian Church in the United States of America
Board of Education granted scholarships to those seeking seminary education.. *Board of Publication oversaw the ... The presbytery was primarily created to promote fellowship and discipline among its members and only gradually developed into a ...
David W. Deamer
He was awarded a full scholarship to Duke University, where he completed a bachelor's degree in Chemistry in 1961. Deamer went ... He was awarded a Guggenheim Fellowship in 1985, which supported research at the Australian National University in Canberra to ...
Theodore Holmes Bullock
1950-51, Fulbright scholarship, The Zoological Station, Naples, Italy 1955-56, President, The American Association of ... After earning his PhD in 1940, he accepted a postdoctoral fellowship, and later a teaching position at Yale. During his four ...
United States Department of State
"Jefferson Science Fellowship Program - U.S. Department of State". Retrieved February 1, 2015.. ... Under the Fulbright Program, competitively selected U.S. citizens may become eligible for scholarships to study, conduct ... "About the Jefferson Science Fellowship". sites.nationalacademies.org. Retrieved October 31, 2018.. ... "MacArthur Supports New Science and Security Fellowship Program at U.S. Department of State". MacArthur Foundation. October 8, ...
... but suffers no restriction of social or spiritual fellowship. Marking, a curtailing of social but not spiritual fellowship ... Various Bible scholars, including Bruce M. Metzger and MacLean Gilmour, have said that while scholarship is evident ... this work indicates a great deal of effort and thought as well as considerable scholarship, it is to be regretted that ... "losing precious fellowship with loved ones may help [the shunned individual] to come 'to his senses,' see the seriousness of ...
G. I. Taylor
In 1910 he was elected to a Fellowship at Trinity College, and the following year he was appointed to a meteorology post, ... Then he obtained a scholarship to continue at Cambridge under J. J. Thomson. ...
B. R. Ambedkar
He had been awarded a Baroda State Scholarship of £11.50 (Sterling) per month for three years under a scheme established by ... to attend a meeting of the World Fellowship of Buddhists. While dedicating a new Buddhist vihara near Pune, Ambedkar ... In June 1917, he returned to India because his scholarship from Baroda ended. His book collection was dispatched on different ... the second time to attend the third conference of the World Fellowship of Buddhists in Rangoon. In 1955, he founded the ...
... and saving the scholarship money for his college education. Through the scholarship Sapir supplemented his mother's meager ... Sapir ended up leaving California early to take up a fellowship at the University of Pennsylvania, where he taught Ethnology ... At age 14 Sapir won a Pulitzer scholarship to the prestigious Horace Mann high school, but he chose not to attend the school ... Sapir entered Columbia in 1901, still paying with the Pulitzer scholarship. Columbia at this time was one of the few elite ...
In 1839, he received a military fellowship (a scholarship for gifted children from poor families to become army surgeons) for ...
One significant debate in Wittgenstein scholarship concerns the work of interpreters who are referred to under the banner of ... 1929-1941: Fellowship at CambridgeEdit. PhD and fellowshipEdit. Ludwig Wittgenstein, 1930 ... Portrait of Wittgenstein on being awarded a scholarship from Trinity College, Cambridge, 1929 ...
J. Robert Oppenheimer
Bridgman also wanted him at Harvard, so a compromise was reached whereby he split his fellowship for the 1927-28 academic year ... immediately wrote out a will that left his estate to the University of California to be used for graduate scholarships. ... Oppenheimer was awarded a United States National Research Council fellowship to the California Institute of Technology (Caltech ...
Note: Law review is the generic term for a journal of legal scholarship in the United States, often operating by rules ... have called for a publication subvention of a few thousand dollars to be associated with each graduate student fellowship or ... Academic publishing is the subfield of publishing which distributes academic research and scholarship. Most academic work is ...
David Benton - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
George MacKenzie Memorial Scholarship (1983); National Florence Nightingale Committee (Mercers' Company Scholarship - 1990); ... The Nurse 93 Awards, inaugural Leadership in Nursing Award (1993); The Nuffield Traveling Fellowship for Research and Policy ... Benton is the recipient of a number of awards, honours and scholarships. These include: the Dr. ... contributing to various book chapters and in professional scholarship journals. ...
From 17 September 1924 to 1 May 1925, under an International Education Board Rockefeller Foundation fellowship, Heisenberg went ... but Konrad Lorenz and Adolf Portmann had penned popular books that conveyed scholarship to a wide audience. Heisenberg worked ...
Edward Arthur Milne
He attended Hymers College and from there he won an open scholarship in mathematics and natural science to study at Trinity ... before his appointment as Rouse Ball Professor of Mathematics and to a fellowship at Wadham College, Oxford, in 1928. Milne's ...
Crick resigned his fellowship in protest. In October 1969 Crick participated in a celebration of the 100th year of the ... After the age of 14, he was educated at Mill Hill School in London (on scholarship), where he studied mathematics, physics, and ... In 1960, Crick accepted an honorary fellowship at Churchill College, Cambridge, one factor being that the new college did not ... "Fellowship of the Royal Society 1660-2015". London: Royal Society. Archived from the original on 15 July 2015. ...
In the spring of 1862, Creighton applied unsuccessfully for a scholarship to Balliol College, Oxford. He applied next to Merton ... to apply for a college teaching fellowship. As it turned out, he did not have to; he had decided that he would go on to accept ... In November 1857, he took the King's Scholarship examination for admission to Durham Grammar School, located seventy miles away ... at the University of Cambridge and a concurrent fellowship at Emmanuel College. His application proved successful, and ...
Latter Day Saint movement
Fellowships of the Remnant. About 5,000-10,000 participants (2017). Organized 2013 worldwide by. adherents of a self-subscribed ... Scholarship. *Academic study of new religious movements. *Journal of Contemporary Religion. *Nova Religio ...
University of Florida
... is a merit scholarship for Florida students. The scholarship offers $2,700 a semester for eight to ten semesters. ... The partnership provides undergraduate and graduate medical residency and fellowship training opportunities at Orlando Health, ... "Lombardi Scholarship Info". Honors.ufl.edu. Archived from the original on September 29, 2010. Retrieved December 11, 2017.. ... Scholarships. The Lombardi Scholars Program, created in 2002 and named in honor of the university's ninth president John V. ...
Eagle Scout (Boy Scouts of America)
Scholarship opportunities. Academic scholarships can be awarded to Eagle Scouts based upon academic, financial need and ... International Scout and Guide Fellowship. *Order of World Scouts. *World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts ... "NESA Scholarships". National Eagle Scout Association. Archived from the original on June 18, 2008. Retrieved May 24, 2006.. ... "Scholarships". National Eagle Scout Association. 2015. Archived from the original on August 19, 2015. Retrieved August 16, 2015 ...
Image of God
Old Testament scholarship. Old Testament scholars acknowledge that the Hebrew word for "image" in Genesis 1 (selem) often ... cooperation and fellowship with other humans, cooperation with the environment, and the responsibility for future generations ... This view, held by most modern Old Testament/Hebrew Bible scholars, developed with the rise of modern Biblical scholarship and ...
Royal Society University Research Fellowship (2006). *Rhodes Scholarship (1999). *Phi Beta Kappa Society (1998)[citation ... MacArthur Fellowship (2009). *Smithsonian Magazine Young American Innovator in the Arts and Sciences (2007) ... Shapiro's work has centered on the analysis of ancient DNA. She was awarded a MacArthur Fellowship (aka "genius grant") ... Morris K. Udall Scholarship for Excellence in Environmental Public Policy (1997) ...
Church of God in Christ
He self-identifies as Bishop/CEO of his newly organized fellowship called the 7000 Club. ... He established COGIC Charities which has provided thousands of dollars in college scholarships and disaster relief efforts such ... Since so many new holiness groups and fellowships were forming that used the name "Church of God," C. H. Mason sought a name to ... One of her contributions was to divide the women's fellowship in the local congregations into two groups: The Christian Women's ...
J. R. R. Tolkien, a enciclopedia libre
The Fellowship of the Ring, The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers e The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King , rodados en ... 2007). J.R.R. Tolkien Encyclopedia: Scholarship and Critical Assessment (en inglés). Taylor & Francis. ISBN 9780415969420.. ... Tolkien, J. R. R. (1987) . The Fellowship of the Ring. The Lord of the Rings (en inglés). Boston: Houghton Mifflin. ...
Pueblo County High School
Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA). Fellowship of Christian Athletes is a group of Christian athletes within the ... and scholarships that are being given out to particular students. ... 4.6 Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA). *4.7 Future ...
Alfred H. Barr Jr.
In 1929, Barr was awarded a Carnegie Fellowship, which he intended to use to complete the requirements for his PhD by writing a ... Award for museum scholarship in 1980. The award is given annually to the author of an outstanding catalogue produced through a ...
No data available that match "fellowships and scholarships"
InternshipsRecipientsDeadline10,000Applicants2019Watson FellowshipsStudent fellowshipsNational fellowships and scholarshipsOffers scholarships and fellowshipsStudentsEligibility2020SearchAwards ScholarshipsGraduates2021ProgramNationally competitive scholarships20182017DeadlinesPostdoctoral FellowshipProgrammeFoundation Fellowships2016International FellowshipsTruman ScholarshipCollege ScholarshipsStipendInternshipResearch scholarshipsFundPrestigiousFacultyJames Madison Memorial Fellowship FoundationSupportPrizesBeinecke ScholarshipGraduate SchoolAwardMerit-based scholarshipsTuitionAnnuallyYearMaster'sUniversityEligibleOpportunitiesApplicationGrantStudy
- The SMART Scholarships provide full tuition, a cash stipend, and paid summer internships (among other benefits) to individuals interested in conducting applied and theoretical research in fields related to the work of the Department of Defense. (ursinus.edu)
- Public Health General Scholarships and Fellowships - Highly competitive and prestigious scholarships, fellowships and internships awards for college study, graduate school and postgraduate research. (uwm.edu)
- Fellowships and internships at a variety of scientific institutions are posted to the AGU Pathfinder Career Center. (agu.org)
- Fellowships with Mandatory Internships) Can you fulfil a 10- to a 12-week internship during the summer of 2022? (thriveopportunities.org)
- These free funds come in the form of Scholarships, Fellowships, Internships and also Government Grants. (collegetidbits.com)
- From travel money to summer internships to fellowship opportunities, we're here to help in big and little ways. (acs.org)
- Middlebury's running list of fellowship recipients. (middlebury.edu)
- The Gates Cambridge Scholarship provides recipients an opportunity to pursue a masters or doctorate of their choosing at the University of Cambridge. (sru.edu)
- The MPA student, Ms. Kaye Matucheski, has been selected as one of the 2016 recipients of the Government Finance Officers Association's Government Finance Professional Development Scholarship. (uwosh.edu)
- Scholarship recipients will work for the Department of Defense as long as the term of their scholarship award. (ursinus.edu)
- The Rutherford Foundation Postdoctoral Fellowship will enable recipients to undertake full-time research programmes for 2 years within New Zealand in any area of research, science and technology, including social sciences and the humanities, at an eligible New Zealand research institution. (royalsociety.org.nz)
- The Scholarship pays a living allowance as well as course and college fees to enable recipients to complete a PhD at the University of Cambridge. (royalsociety.org.nz)
- Scholarship recipients will be notified upon admission. (usc.edu)
- Recipients of the Truman Scholarship receive a $30,000 scholarship toward graduate school and the opportunity to participate in professional development programming to help prepare them for careers in public service leadership. (bonner.org)
- Meet our 2018 Chemistry and Biochemistry Scholarship Recipients! (uoregon.edu)
- Last June, Alexi Overland, Dylan Bardgett and Rima Pandit were selected as the recipients of the 2018 UO Chemistry and Biochemistry department undergraduate scholarships. (uoregon.edu)
- Contractor Austraining International Pty Ltd - contracted by the Department to manage the post-selection support services for Endeavour Scholarship and Fellowship recipients. (spotidoc.com)
- Pictured are several Fischell Fellowship recipients dating back to the department's founding. (umd.edu)
- Doctoral Fellowship Programme of the Austrian Academy of Sciences, Deadline 15 May 2018, start Date January 2019. (physanth.org)
- The application deadline for all scholarships is Wednesday, April 22, 2020. (uoregon.edu)
- Generally, the deadline to apply for many of the scholarships is early in the spring semester to award funding for the following academic year. (uky.edu)
- The campus deadline to apply for Marshall, Mitchell and/or Rhodes Scholarship endorsement for the 2022-2023(4) grant year is June 1, 2021. (usc.edu)
- The Foundation is offering eight $7,000 to $10,000 fellowships for undergraduate and graduate students who are studying concrete-related subjects. (concreteproducts.com)
- Fellowships in the amount of $10,000 each are offered to qualified Latin American candidates who have been accepted into an accredited training program in the United States and Canada. (paao.org)
- SPANZA has committed to funding six month duration paediatric anaesthesia fellowships to be hosted in Vellore, India since 2016- at a cost of A$10,000 each. (spanza.org.au)
- The Fischell Fellowship features a one-year, $10,000 financial and benefits package. (umd.edu)
- Kavita Selva won a $10,000 scholarship. (societyforscience.org)
- Fellowship applicants compete only against other applicants from the states of their legal residence. (scholarships.com)
- Applicants must be eligible for Board certification in pediatrics or internal medicine by the time the fellowship begins. (iefa.org)
- Applicants for the Fulbright Scholarship are graduating seniors, current graduate students, and alumni (up to 3 years) with a US citizenship. (sru.edu)
- therefore, not all applicants may be eligible to participate in the Star Scholarship program. (spe.org)
- The Scholarships will be awarded only to applicants whose research is to be conducted in Australia or New Zealand. (edu.au)
- Only those applicants who are enrolled as full time students (e.g. for PhD or MD) will be eligible to receive the Scholarship as a tax-free stipend. (edu.au)
- It is expected that the CSANZ Scholarship will provide successful applicants with sufficient research experience to enable them to secure an NHF and/or NH&MRC Postgraduate Research Scholarship to support their ongoing research activity in subsequent years. (edu.au)
- Selected from more than 600 applicants, he is among 58 winners of a Harry S. Truman Scholarship and is the fifth Davidson student to receive the award in the past eight years. (bonner.org)
- The number of Fellowships available is not fixed and will be determined by availability of funds (likely to be in the region of £50,000 in 2018), the level of support requested by applicants and the ranking of the applications by the Fellowships Committee. (ucl.ac.uk)
- Fellowships are restricted to applicants whose research is in the area of Physiology and Cognate Sciences (i.e. most areas of the life and basic biomedical sciences). (ucl.ac.uk)
- Applicants should note that it was the wish of Dr Bogue that those awarded Fellowships should agree, as far as practicable, to return to UCL for a period of years following tenure of the Fellowship (applicants must have guaranteed funding to remain at UCL for a minimum period of six months after returning from the USA). (ucl.ac.uk)
- The Fellowships Committee which considers applications has considerable flexibility in determining the level of support to be provided for successful applicants and will assess this individually for each Fellow. (ucl.ac.uk)
- All applicants applying for UWM Graduate School Fellowships (Advanced Opportunity Program Fellowship or Distinguished Graduate Student Fellowship) must submit their public health application to SOPHAS no later than January 6, 2019. (uwm.edu)
- Fellowship applicants only) If chosen as a finalist, can you attend an interview in person at the spring ACI Concrete Convention on March 27, 2022? (thriveopportunities.org)
- The scholarship is available for applicants from 52 countries. (kit.nl)
- Applicants from Indonesia can apply for StuNed scholarships to study a Masters program or advanced course at KIT. (kit.nl)
- Under supervision, the Scholarship & Fellowship Coordinator is expected to maintain high level support for each fund in their portfolio through the entire annual cycle: advertisement, applicant support, application organization, support of review committees, notifying applicants of decisions, soliciting budget information (where applicable), and required end-of-cycle administrative tasks. (insidehighered.com)
- UofSC senior, Patrick McKenzie has received the Boren Scholarship for 2019-2020 , out of 244 awards given nationally. (sc.edu)
- 2019 Rutherford Foundation Fellowships and a Cambridge-Rutherford Memorial PhD Scholarship have been awarded to eleven early-career researchers in Aotearoa. (royalsociety.org.nz)
- For 2019, the Royal Society Te Apārangi Rutherford Foundation has announced ten Postdoctoral Fellowships and one Cambridge-Rutherford Memorial PhD Scholarship. (royalsociety.org.nz)
- Please note that a separate application for the Graduate School Fellowship is required, which is also due by January 6, 2019. (uwm.edu)
- Seniors Alissa Aron and Isobel Grad have earned prestigious Watson Fellowships to pursue yearlong projects abroad. (haverford.edu)
- The CCIB seeks to support Calvin University faculty and qualifying business students who have extraordinary potential to become business scholars and leaders, through student fellowships and grants. (calvin.edu)
National fellowships and scholarships2
Offers scholarships and fellowships2
- The Boren Awards offers scholarships and fellowships to change people within by going abroad. (borenawards.org)
- In order to support continued research on trans-related issues and history, the Chair offers scholarships and fellowships for researchers of trans issues, and for self-identified Trans, Nonbinary, Two Spirit, and other gender nonconforming individuals studying any topic. (wikipedia.org)
- Boren Fellowships, an initiative of the National Security Education Program, provide unique funding opportunities for U.S. graduate students to study less commonly taught languages in world regions critical to U.S. interests, and underrepresented in study abroad, including Africa, Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Eurasia, Latin America, and the Middle East. (scholarships.com)
- The highly selective programs offer students and recent graduates opportunities for international scholarship. (middlebury.edu)
- All admitted students are considered for a variety of need- and merit-based scholarships and most receive one. (wustl.edu)
- Once accepted, students maintain the scholarship they were awarded upon admission for the full three years of study regardless of academic performance. (wustl.edu)
- Our alumni support scholarship awards to students who represent a vast range of interests, viewpoints, backgrounds, skills, and affiliations. (wustl.edu)
- Admitted students are considered for all scholarships available on a rolling basis. (wustl.edu)
- WashULaw alumni and friends fund many named and anonymous scholarship awards for students with a wide variety of interests and goals. (wustl.edu)
- A few examples include scholarships for students with expressed commitment to public interest work and community betterment, teaching and academia, entrepreneurial aspirations, or international law. (wustl.edu)
- Scholarships and fellowships are available for students with interests in all areas. (wustl.edu)
- WashULaw alumni and friends fund many named and anonymous scholarship awards for students with outstanding achievements. (wustl.edu)
- These scholarships support students with excellent academic credentials and evidence of leadership strength. (wustl.edu)
- The Slippery Rock University Distinguished Scholarships and Fellowships program provides information, resources, and support services to students for highly competitive, merit-based scholarships and fellowships. (sru.edu)
- These scholarship and fellowship programs are nationally and internationally renowned and can open the door for students to some amazing opportunities. (sru.edu)
- Students are encouraged to arrange scholarship appointments early in their academic career to discuss the application process and the qualifications for any of these scholarships and fellowships. (sru.edu)
- The Beinecke Scholarship also provides an award for African students to study in the United States. (sru.edu)
- Boren Scholarships (Undergraduates) and Fellowships (Graduates) provide unique funding opportunities for US students to pursue a study abroad experience. (sru.edu)
- This scholarship provides awards for US students receiving the Federal Pell Grant to participate in study abroad programs worldwide. (sru.edu)
- There are numerous fellowships available to students in a wide range of disciplines that allow for the pursuit of graduate degrees, professional development, and/or independent projects. (hawaii.edu)
- Fellowships are an investment in students who have the potential to make significant contributions to their field of study or to society in general. (hawaii.edu)
- Are there fellowship opportunities for international students? (hawaii.edu)
- In the last 5 years, 4 UAB students have been recognized by the Udall Scholarship for their commitment to the environment and Native American issues. (uab.edu)
- The scholarship is designated for students enrolled in their final year of healthcare management program. (uwosh.edu)
- Out of nearly 7,000 graduate students who applied to the fellowship, only 1,200 were selected as Semi-Finalists. (uwosh.edu)
- Two MPA students have recently won the Scholarship: Nana Coleman and Jennifer Keiser. (uwosh.edu)
- Since 2008, the Foreign and Commonwealth Office no longer contributes financially to the plan and the number and type of scholarships available for students from more developed Commonwealth countries (Australia, The Bahamas, Brunei Darussalam, Canada, Cyprus, Malta, New Zealand, and Singapore) to study in Britain has been reduced. (wikipedia.org)
- The Boren program awards scholarships to American students for study of world languages and regions critical to U.S. foreign policy interests, including Africa, Asia, Eastern Europe, Eurasia, Latin American & the Caribbean, and the Middle East. (reed.edu)
- The Women In STEM Scholarship is available to undergraduate and graduate female students. (pathwaystoscience.org)
- Tuition Scholarships support American students of Polish descent for graduate studies in any field at colleges and universities in the United States. (fatomei.com)
- Junior Fellowships are for graduate students conducting research for their doctoral dissertations in India. (fatomei.com)
- Undergraduate, graduate, and high school students enrolled full time during the scholarship application year. (fatomei.com)
- Comprehensive scholarship packages for Egyptian undergraduate students to attend private universities in Egypt, pursue a semester study abroad opportunity in the United States, develop leadership potentials, and enhance employability and career options. (fatomei.com)
- List of major organizations that offer annual fellowships for undergraduate students and those who have completed their degree. (pace.edu)
- Boren candidates were supported during the application process by two offices at the University of South Carolina: the Study Abroad Office ( http://studyabroad.sc.edu ) which assists Carolina students in pursuing education overseas, and the Office of Fellowships and Scholar Programs , established in 1994 to assist students applying for national fellowship competitions. (sc.edu)
- Students interested in Boren and other national fellowships should contact the Office of Fellowships and Scholar Programs at 777-0958, or visit us online at www.sc.edu/ofsp . (sc.edu)
- The HIV League Scholarship is the only national scholarship for students living with HIV. (thewellproject.org)
- This comprehensive guide to private-sector scholarships, grants, and loans gives students essential tips for determining which awards they qualify for, helps them write winning essays and cover letters, and provides useful lists of recommended Web sites and publications. (worldcat.org)
- Additionally, the Foundation is awarding five graduate students and one undergraduate student with $3,000 scholarships. (concreteproducts.com)
- U-M alumnus Bert Askwith (BA 1931) generously created the Mary Sue Coleman Endowed Fund for the Raoul Wallenberg Fellowship to support future generations of Michigan students who are inspired by Wallenberg's legacy and to honor President Coleman's leadership during her tenure at U-M. (umich.edu)
- While students may be automatically considered for some USC scholarships upon application, some scholarships require their own separate application. (usc.edu)
- These scholarships are awarded upon admission and only available for incoming graduate or professional students for use in the current academic year. (usc.edu)
- Named for a well-respected scholar and USC alumnus, the Buscaglia Fellowship is for qualified admitted MAT students who attended a Title I high school and plan to begin their teaching career in an urban school. (usc.edu)
- This scholarship is awarded to outstanding undergraduate and graduate students at USC. (usc.edu)
- This scholarship is awarded to incoming students who demonstrate academic achievement and a strong commitment to the LGBT community, regardless of gender or sexual identity. (usc.edu)
- The scholarship is for students pursing Undergraduate and Graduate degrees at USC who have demonstrated a strong commitment to the Latino/Hispanic community. (usc.edu)
- This scholarship is for students with high financial need who demonstrate an extraordinary level of community awareness in their pursuit of higher education at USC. (usc.edu)
- Both new and continuing students are eligible to apply for Town and Gown Scholarships. (usc.edu)
- Students are not eligible for this scholarship if they are taking less than 6 units in each of the fall and spring semesters. (usc.edu)
- This academic scholarship is awarded to aspiring undergraduate and graduate college students pursuing careers in public service related fields. (usc.edu)
- This scholarship is awarded to Native American students of any age, any tribe and in any state striving to get an education at the undergraduate or graduate levels. (usc.edu)
- Awarding three (3) students an individual prize of $3000, this competitive scholarship is available to full-time college students with low visual acuity who meet academic guidelines. (usc.edu)
- This scholarship is awarded to students of Hispanic heritage seeking a graduate degree. (usc.edu)
- The Office of Academic Affairs and Office of Student Affairs hosted a reception honoring students who have been awarded academic prizes, fellowships and scholarships on May 8 in Daniel Family Commons. (wesleyan.edu)
- Last week, the New Mexico Space Grant Consortium (NMSGC) at New Mexico State University (NMSU) awarded 26 fellowships and scholarships to students across New Mexico totaling $210,000. (unm.edu)
- Eleven students from the University of New Mexico received the fellowships and scholarships. (unm.edu)
- The Office of University Fellowships provides high-ability students with opportunities to apply for prestigious awards and resources to compile a competitive application. (mnsu.edu)
- The P-Chem Undergraduate Research Fellowship provides funding for students to conduct research during the summer in a physical chemistry lab at the University of Oregon, under the mentorship of a physical chemistry faculty member. (uoregon.edu)
- Students apply online for the P-Chem Undergraduate Fellowship. (uoregon.edu)
- The College of Communication and Information has several opportunities for undergraduate and graduate students to obtain funding for scholarships and fellowships. (uky.edu)
- The Mining Association of Canada (MAC) is offering the $3,500 Paul Stothart Memorial Scholarship in Mineral Economics, open to students at Canadian universities pursuing a Bachelor or Master of Economics, or a Master of Business Administration (MBA). (sfu.ca)
- Dean and Alumni Scholarships are available to students who are not receiving a fellowship. (merrimack.edu)
- Since 1960, the Saint Andrew's Society of the State of New York has offered three graduate scholarships annually to students of Scottish descent in order to promote cultural interchange and goodwill between Scotland and the United States. (brown.edu)
- To meet our goal of increasing the number of students we serve by nearly 10 percent, scholarship support is crucial for attracting and recruiting high-achieving students. (purdue.edu)
- Serving the industry by establishing and distributing fellowships and scholarships to high potential students in concrete-related graduate and undergraduate degree programs. (thriveopportunities.org)
- Fellowships are offered to high-potential graduate and undergraduate students whose studies relate to concrete.ACI Foundation Fellowships and Scholarships are awarded annually to help students with an interest in concrete achieve their educational and career goals. (thriveopportunities.org)
- The ACI Foundation is a not-for-profit organization established by the American Concrete Institute to promote progress, innovation, and collaboration by supporting research and scholarships, while also serving the industry by establishing and distributing fellowships and scholarships to high potential students in concrete-related graduate and undergraduate degree programs. (thriveopportunities.org)
- Graduate fellowships are offered through both BIOE and the Graduate School to eligible, meritorious students. (umd.edu)
- Students are also encouraged to explore fellowship, scholarship, and internship opportunities from outside UMD. (umd.edu)
- The Fischell Fellowship in Biomedical Engineering is a unique opportunity for talented and innovative graduate students interested in applied research and product design in the biomedical industry. (umd.edu)
- There are also scholarships that award students for their excellence in sports. (collegetidbits.com)
- You will find that there are also many unusual scholarships and fellowships available that cater to students with various other qualifications. (collegetidbits.com)
- There are numerous government grants that students can take advantage of, in conjunction with scholarships to enable you to pay for college. (collegetidbits.com)
- The biology major and neuroscience minor, who plans to pursue a Ph.D. in neurogenetics after Haverford, is one of 283 students from across the country chosen for the premier undergraduate science scholarship of its kind. (haverford.edu)
- ACS offers unique educational opportunities and scholarships to students with a passion for learning chemistry. (acs.org)
- Scholarships for African American, Hispanic, and American Indian students pursuing chemistry-related degrees. (acs.org)
- Universities around the world offer many postdoctoral fellowships for students to continue their studies. (scholarship-positions.com)
- Following are some links available for students to provide information about available postdoctoral fellowships with their deadlines. (scholarship-positions.com)
- ROK Center for Korean Studies awards each year 2 student scholarships to recognise and support the students' interest and results in the field of Korean studies. (uaic.ro)
- 01/25/2012 - UTCS is grateful to the following scholarship and fellowship donors whose partnerships with the department afford promising and deserving students the opportunity to study at a top-10 ranked department. (utexas.edu)
- A large number of our students study at KIT with an OKP scholarship. (kit.nl)
- KIT has however received students with JJ/WBGS scholarship in the past. (kit.nl)
- The Aga Khan Foundation provides a limited number of scholarships each year for postgraduate studies to outstanding students from developing countries who have no other means of financing their studies. (kit.nl)
- This includes SDSU awards that require nomination by faculty (University Graduate Fellowship, Presidential Graduate Research Fellowship, Master's Research Scholarship), SDSU awards that students apply for directly (Graduate Equity Fellowship, two Graduate Student Travel Funds), and CSU Chancellor's Office awards promoted and managed by Graduate Studies staff (CSU Chancellor's Doctoral Incentive Program, Sally Casanova Pre-Doctoral Scholarship). (insidehighered.com)
- The Brennan Family Scholarship Fund provides annual scholarship support, based on merit, for one or more of the most talented students admitted to the Honors College each year. (uvm.edu)
- The other half of the current gift will establish the Brennan Summer Research Fellowship, providing grants of up to $5,000 annually for Honors College students to pursue undergraduate research during the summer months under the tutelage of UVM faculty members across the various research disciplines. (uvm.edu)
- Colby students have won four Fulbright awards, a Beinecke Fellowship, two Goldwater Scholarships, a Hollings Scholarship, a Davis Projects for Peace grant, and a Truman Scholarship. (colby.edu)
- Though many of the awards are scholarships for academic researchers and students, the Chair does not limit its funding to only those within academia, offering fellowships to support members of the community who are involved in trans activism and education. (wikipedia.org)
- *If awarded, you must meet eligibility requirements to maintain your scholarship or fellowship. (spe.org)
- I consent to the storage of my personal data so that International Scholarships Search can deliver the monthly newsletter and other relevant emails to me. (internationalscholarships.com)
- N.B. Fellowships are not available for travel to scientific meetings or for visits to North American laboratories to give talks and/or to search for positions. (ucl.ac.uk)
- You can search online for for student grants and scholarships that you may also qualify for. (collegetidbits.com)
- The Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program ( JJ/WBGS programme ) awards scholarships to individuals from World Bank member countries to undertake graduate studies at universities renowned for their development research and teaching. (kit.nl)
- Thanks to the new Drew Family Scholarship in Prosthodontics, we will train tomorrow's leaders both for our field as a whole and for the very patients we and our graduates treat. (columbia.edu)
- Graduates have also leveraged the fellowship experience to advance their academic qualifications and required clinical experience hours for admittance to other health professions graduate schools. (merrimack.edu)
- The Department of Health Technology and Informatics welcomes applications from high potential candidates with academic excellence, research ability and potential, and good communication, interpersonal and leadership abilities for full-time PhD study in Hong Kong through the Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme (HKPFS) 2021/22. (findaphd.com)
- CROI invites community leaders who engage in communications and educational activities focused on HIV and-new to virtual CROI 2021-COVID-19 prevention, treatment, or cure research to apply for a CROI Community Scholarship. (thewellproject.org)
- DO look over the list of nationally competitive scholarships early in your academic program and see which ones fit in your trajectory. (bu.edu)
- Rosalie Reynolds Endowed Memorial Scholarship: Must be in a chemistry educator licensure program. (niu.edu)
- The Gilman Scholarship Program offers awards for undergraduates who want to study abroad. (sru.edu)
- Within our fellowship program, full tuition support can be offered to a maximum of one fellow per year who has selected the specialized research pathway as his/her advanced training pathway. (clevelandclinic.org)
- Involvement in this program would require extension of fellowship training. (clevelandclinic.org)
- John Good, who graduated from the MPA program in the Summer of 2014, was selected as a Finalist for the Presidential Management Fellowship (PMF) ( www.pmf.gov ). (uwosh.edu)
- Learn more about the Star Scholarship and Fellowship Program. (spe.org)
- The scholarship program also supports masters degree studies at the Jagiellonian University Center for European Studies and various English Schools of Medicine in Poland. (fatomei.com)
- Each fellowship supports up to two years of graduate study - in any field and in any advanced degree-granting program - in the United States. (fatomei.com)
- David L. Boren Scholarships and Fellowships are sponsored by the National Security Education Program (NSEP), a major federal initiative designed to build a broader and more qualified pool of U.S. citizens with foreign language and international skills. (sc.edu)
- Schlumberger , a member of the department's Corporate Affiliates Program, awarded the scholarship based on Christian's academic achievement and interest in computer engineering. (rice.edu)
- Applications are being accepted through October 7 for the ACI Foundation Fellowship and Scholarship program for the 2012-2013 academic year. (concreteproducts.com)
- Both general and program-specific scholarships are available. (usc.edu)
- The scholarship application will be sent once the MAT program application is complete. (usc.edu)
- Program Description: Three (3) scholarships in the amount of USD$3,000 each are offered to Pan-American members. (paao.org)
- The applicant must have been accepted to an accredited fellowship program in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Central America, South America, or the Caribbean. (paao.org)
- Bennett also has received a Public Policy and International Affairs fellowship (PPIA) in public policy, public administration and international affairs, which will enroll him in an educational and developmental program that will continue from the end of his junior year this May through completion of a master's degree. (bonner.org)
- New Mexico Space Grant Consortium is a member of the congressionally funded National Space Grant College and Fellowship Program, which is administered by the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA). (unm.edu)
- Humanity in Action Fellowship program has now been added to the Fellowship and Scholarship Database. (wheaton.edu)
- Two fellows are recruited annually through the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP) for the three-year fellowship. (ohsu.edu)
- A year-long fellowship program offering health services and policy researchers access to restricted NCHS data. (academyhealth.org)
- With this guiding principal, the National Center for Health Statistics and AcademyHealth developed the NCHS/AcademyHealth Health Policy Fellowship Program. (academyhealth.org)
- The World Federation of Societies of Anaesthesiologists (WFSA) runs a fellowship program for young anaesthetists from low income countries. (spanza.org.au)
- Note: if this program is successful and other centres decide to adopt a similar model, SPANZA reserves the right to transfer the donated funds to the fellow/institution offering the fellowship. (spanza.org.au)
- Acceptance into the fellowship program is a competitive process. (merrimack.edu)
- When you apply for the fellowship, you are also automatically considered for the traditional degree program. (merrimack.edu)
- If you are admitted into the traditional program but not offered a fellowship, you will automatically be considered for a Dean scholarship. (merrimack.edu)
- The George J. Mitchell Scholarship Program , named to honor former US Senator George Mitchell's pivotal contribution to the Northern Ireland peace process, is designed to introduce and connect generations of future American leaders to the island of Ireland, while recognizing and fostering intellectual achievement, leadership, and a commitment to community and public service. (usc.edu)
- Since 1994, the Pediatric Pulmonary (& Sleep Medicine) Division at the Medical College of Wisconsin has developed a nationally recognized pediatric pulmonary fellowship training program. (mcw.edu)
- The political science and Russian double major will use the scholarship to enhance her Russian language skills in a program at Saint Petersburg State University. (haverford.edu)
- The Russian major has earned the Kathryn Davis Fellowships for Peace, which will fund her summer language program at Middlebury Language School, and the ROSSICA Young Translators Award, a Â£500 prize for her work on Marina Stepnova's The Women of Lazarus . (haverford.edu)
- Postdoctoral Fellowship Program at Israeli Institutions for Canadian Citizens Job Description: The Azrieli Fellows Program promotes excellence in research and graduate studies at accredited institutions of higher learning in Israel. (scholarship-positions.com)
- Fellowship program in the Niehaus Center for Globalization and Governance, Princeton University's Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs. (scholarship-positions.com)
- Through the fellowship, Phillips will be fully funded throughout her PhD program. (uab.edu)
- The World Bank Scholarship Program and the Fellowships Program are for mid-career professionals undertaking graduate studies in development-related fields. (kit.nl)
Nationally competitive scholarships2
- The MPA student, Brenna Root, has been chosen to receive the Wisconsin Association of Local Health Departments and Boards 2018 Community Health Education Scholarship award for her contributions to Public Health in Wisconsin. (uwosh.edu)
- As a previous (2017) scholarship recipient Jill Grennan continues to be a strong representation of what CRPW stands for. (uwosh.edu)
- The MPA student, Lawrence Rabon, was awarded with the Albert W. Dent Graduate Student Scholarship by the American College of Healthcare Executives, July 19, 2017. (uwosh.edu)
- The first Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship for Innovation were presented in August 2017 to Joshua Cheong and Dr Khoo Hsien Hui by the Rt. (wikipedia.org)
- Are There Deadlines or Additional Requirements for Scholarship Awards? (wustl.edu)
- Some scholarships have additional requirements or deadlines. (wustl.edu)
- Denise Gagnon, Director of Fellowship Advising, will be discussing the different fellowships, the application process, upcoming deadlines, letters of recommendation, and effective project proposals and personal statements. (amherst.edu)
- A font of information about undergraduate research, competitive fellowships, application processes and upcoming events and deadlines! (middlebury.edu)
- Postdoctoral fellowship for Ph.D. candidates pursuing research at the chemistry and biology interface. (acs.org)
- The Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (CSFP) is an international programme under which Commonwealth governments offer scholarships and fellowships to citizens of other Commonwealth countries. (wikipedia.org)
- This scholarship programme aims to contribute to the development of Indonesia through strengthening the human resources of Indonesian organizations. (kit.nl)
- KIT Scholarship Fund offers a limited number of scholarships to talented health professionals from low income countries to study a Master's programme at KIT. (kit.nl)
- The Rutherford Foundation Fellowships and Cambridge-Rutherford Memorial PhD Scholarships seek to build human capability in research, science and technology, including social sciences and the humanities. (royalsociety.org.nz)
- The $8,000 Scholarship award will be presented to Ms. Matucheski at the Government Finance Officers Association's 110th Annual Conference in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, May 22-25, 2016. (uwosh.edu)
- Almost a dozen Society for Science & the Public alumni were recognized with fellowships from the Davidson Foundation on September 21, 2016 at the annual fellowship award ceremony. (societyforscience.org)
- Graduate International Fellowships support graduate study in foreign languages and area studies of regions critical to U.S. national security. (lawrence.edu)
- The Truman Scholarship makes accomplishing my dream of earning a master's degree in public policy much closer," he said. (bonner.org)
- The Harry S. Truman Scholarship Foundation was created by Congress in 1975 to be the nation's living memorial to President Harry S. Truman. (bonner.org)
- Annually, candidates for the Truman Scholarship go through a rigorous, multi-stage selection process. (bonner.org)
- Email me college scholarships like this. (scholarship-positions.com)
- The Fellowships can be used either to support the full (or major) costs of visits, or to provide supplementation for support from other sources such as a stipend or salary which will continue to be paid during the tenure of the Fellowship and/or other funds available/raised for the specific purpose of the visit. (ucl.ac.uk)
- The fellowship will provide the anthropology major with a stipend, language training and a year-long immersion experience in Asia. (haverford.edu)
- This paid fellowship is a 10-week summer internship at a traditional or online media outlet. (agu.org)
- Detailed below is a brief description of the various research scholarships, prizes, awards and travelling fellowships available to CSANZ members. (edu.au)
- Research Scholarships are open to all current financial CSANZ members at the time of applying. (edu.au)
- The Faculty of Health Sciences offers research scholarships and fellowships towards postgraduate and postdoctoral studies . (uct.ac.za)
- Saint Andrew's Scholarships fund one year of study at any of the universities in Scotland. (brown.edu)
- With the costs of pursuing a PhD so high, it's important to consider all of the different options you have to fund it, including scholarships, fellowships, loans, and even crowdfunding. (gradschools.com)
- A member of Haverford's cross country and track teams, Kissin is the 10th athlete from those programs to be selected for the scholarship, which helps fund graduate studies for outstanding student-athletes. (haverford.edu)
- Alejandro Rettig y Martinez '12 is using his IES scholarship to help fund a semester studying in Salamanca, Spain. (haverford.edu)
- Half of the funds will be added to the family's existing Brennan Family Scholarship Fund, established with an initial $100,000 gift in 2006 as part of UVM's second comprehensive campaign. (uvm.edu)
- Lawrentians are eligible to apply for a growing number of prestigious scholarships and fellowships. (lawrence.edu)
- Receiving a fellowship is not only prestigious, but a valuable experience that will enhance your academic, professional, and personal development. (hawaii.edu)
- The Truman award has become one of the most prestigious national scholarships in the United States. (bonner.org)
- With over 75 different fellowship positions to choose from, you'll have the opportunity to work at some of the most prestigious healthcare, community health, sports performance, and research institutions or businesses in the Greater Boston region. (merrimack.edu)
- The UAB Nutrition and Obesity Research Center has selected University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Nursing PhD student Shameka Rodgers Phillips, MSN, CRNP, FNP-C, for a prestigious T32 fellowship that is funded by the National Institutes of Health National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute. (uab.edu)
- It is expected that the faculty mentor and fellow will work together throughout the remainder of fellowship to ensure progress as well as to provide ongoing research and career support. (clevelandclinic.org)
- NMSGC Fellowships and Scholarships are competitively awarded based on application information, faculty recommendation, GPA, the research project and its alignment to NASA. (unm.edu)
- And given the fact that our most outstanding trainees are often recruited to become junior faculty members, the impact of the scholarship could extend far beyond the awardee and his or her patients. (columbia.edu)
- The CCIB works to attract, retain, encourage, and grow Calvin business faculty by providing ongoing support of scholarship and engagement through faculty fellowships and grants. (calvin.edu)
- Calvin faculty members may apply for this grant to cover expenses associated with continued scholarship or engagement. (calvin.edu)
James Madison Memorial Fellowship Foundation1
- The James Madison Memorial Fellowship Foundation offers $24,000 James Madison Graduate Fellowships to individuals desiring to become outstanding teachers of the American Constitution at the secondary school level. (scholarships.com)
- Through the generous support of our WashULaw alumni and friends, we are able to offer many named and anonymous scholarship awards based on excellent academic credentials, evidence of strong leadership skills, a demonstrated commitment to promoting diversity and inclusion, as well as other interests and goals. (wustl.edu)
- Many fellowships support travel abroad as well. (hawaii.edu)
- The CSANZ Research Scholarship is intended to provide support for CSANZ members who wish to pursue a career in cardiovascular research. (edu.au)
- Fellowship support will start on August 15 in the year of graduation and last between eight and twelve months, ending no later than August 14 in the year after graduation. (umich.edu)
- Rashaun Bennett '16 has received two nationally competitive fellowships that will further support his aspirations for a career in public policy. (bonner.org)
- The Drews' scholarship support has a special importance for the College of Dental Medicine, according to Christian S. Stohler, DMD, DrMedDent, Dean of the Columbia University College of Dental Medicine and Senior Vice President of Columbia University Irving Medical Center. (columbia.edu)
- Ina and Howie understand the power of endowed scholarship support. (columbia.edu)
- may not be paid to conduct research through other internal UO research support programs during the same fellowship period. (uoregon.edu)
- Each fellowship is led by experienced supervisors to support your learning and strengthen your impact. (merrimack.edu)
- Your support in three key areas - undergraduate student scholarships, graduate fellowships, and professorships (please see back) - will be critical in positioning Purdue at the forefront of advances in nuclear engineering. (purdue.edu)
- Fellowship support keeps the brightest stars in the Purdue family. (purdue.edu)
- This is a facilitated writing workshop to support NTU staff to develop their practice case examples and studies required for HEA fellowship. (ntu.ac.uk)
- Jake Weisenthal and Shanina Halbert have won full-year fellowships that will support their work with organizations in Guatemala and Colombia, respectively. (haverford.edu)
- Rodriques, who also won a Churchill Scholarship earlier this year, will use the generous award, valued at over $250,000, to support graduate studies at M.I.T. (haverford.edu)
- For your convenience we have listed below a number of funding agencies that may be prepared to sponsor candidates needing financial support, and links to other fellowship pages. (kit.nl)
- Under the supervision of the Administrative Analyst and the Associate Dean of Graduate Affairs, the Scholarship & Fellowship Coordinator will be responsible for supporting post-baccalaureate student success in the areas of scholarship and fellowship marketing, awarding, and post-award support. (insidehighered.com)
- Under supervision, the Scholarship & Fellowship Coordinator will also provide high level administrative support for special programs exclusive to awardees. (insidehighered.com)
- The Scholarship & Fellowship Coordinator may occasionally be required to perform general support duties for other Graduate Studies staff, such as verifying student records, reviewing student forms, office clerical support, and serving as a front desk lead. (insidehighered.com)
- You can also locate similiar scholarships, awards, prizes and bursaries in Canada. (canadian-universities.net)
- The Beinecke Scholarship is designed to promote graduate school education in arts, humanities, and social sciences. (sru.edu)
- The department, the Graduate School and other external sources offer scholarships and awards throughout the year. (niu.edu)
- Or, you're searching for scholarships for graduate school or funding for your dissertation research. (uab.edu)
- If you have questions specifically about SOPHAS or the Graduate School Fellowships please direct your inquiries to [email protected] . (uwm.edu)
- The program's administrators will award fellowships to 10 reporters near the start of their careers, including up to two current Middlebury College seniors. (middlebury.edu)
- Please read the requirements for each fellowship carefully to ensure that you are eligible for the award and that the nature of the award meets your goals and interests. (hawaii.edu)
- SPE will not award be awarding any new Star scholarships or fellowships until further notice. (spe.org)
- Sponsored by The Oshkosh Branch, American Association of University Women*, the American Association of University Women (AAUW) Graduate Scholarship for Women has been awarded annually to a UW Oshkosh female graduate student since 1966… The recipient receives an $1000 cash award in the fall semester, and a one-year membership in AAUW at the time of her graduation. (uwosh.edu)
- Royal Society Te Apārangi President Professor Wendy Larner FRSNZ said the Society was pleased to award fellowships and scholarships to these outstanding early-career researchers. (royalsociety.org.nz)
- The previous award of a Bogue Fellowship does not debar an individual from applying for a further award. (ucl.ac.uk)
- Have you ever received a fellowship or scholarship award from the ACI Foundation? (thriveopportunities.org)
- We award over $20 million annually in research grants, approximately $1.15 million in student scholarships, and more. (acs.org)
- The portfolio of scholarships and fellowships associated with this position represent the most valuable (in terms of award amount), selective, and time-intensive to review and manage. (insidehighered.com)
- Merit-based scholarships for graduate study at Cambridge. (lawrence.edu)
- Scholarships are awarded twice per year, with funds ($1,000) distributed directly to the academic institution to apply against tuition and fees. (uwosh.edu)
- Your Provost Fellowship provides a 50 percent savings off tuition costs . (merrimack.edu)
- A Saint Andrew's Scholarship provides funds to a total of $35,000 to cover tuition, then board, transportation and other expenses. (brown.edu)
- This includes payment for teaching, research or other services rendered as a condition for receiving the scholarship or tuition reduction. (csun.edu)
- Whether or not you seek a fellowship, you'll automatically be considered upon admission for a merit scholarship that can meet up to 20% of your tuition. (merrimack.edu)
- The scholarship, established in memory of Dr. Aletta Marty, M.A. 1894, LL.D. 1919 and her sister, Sophia Marty, M.A. 1897, a distinguished graduate of Queen's University is awarded annually by the Queen's University Alumnae Association to a woman graduate of Queen's University, for one year of study and research. (queensu.ca)
- This fellowship, established in memory of Jean I. Royce, B.A. 1930, LL.D. 1968, Registrar, Queen's University, is awarded annually by the Queen's University Alumnae Association to a woman graduate of Queen's University annually for one year of study and research. (queensu.ca)
- UWM's Joseph J. Zilber School of Public Health awards approximately $100,000 of competitive scholarships annually. (uwm.edu)
- As funding permits, the Foundation plans to offer one fellowship per state per year. (scholarships.com)
- The fellowship is a one-year project-based, longitudinal experience that enables a fellow to conduct research regarding simulation. (clevelandclinic.org)
- Mr. Good has secured a 2-year fellowship with a Federal agency in Green Bay. (uwosh.edu)
- Awarded to up to 20 members per year, the Emerging Leader Scholarship is intended to recognize and reward demonstrated leadership ability and accomplishment, and is issued by the National Society of Leadership and Success . (uwosh.edu)
- The value of the Scholarship will be equivalent to the NHF Postgraduate Medical or Non-Medical Scholarship (depending on the candidate's academic qualifications) and will be payable for one year. (edu.au)
- Approximately 35 fellowships are awarded each year. (fatomei.com)
- Schlumberger has awarded Anne Christian, a junior in Associate Professor Lydia Kavraki's Physical Computing Group, a $5,000 scholarship for the 2002-2003 academic year. (rice.edu)
- This 1-year fellowship offers extensive vascular and interventional training, as well as participation in both clinical and basic research. (internationalscholarships.com)
- Inspired by the spirit of Raoul Wallenberg , the Wallenberg Fellowship is awarded in the spring of each year to a graduating senior of exceptional promise and accomplishment who is committed to service and the public good. (umich.edu)
- The fellowship provides $25,000 to carry out an independent project of learning or exploration anywhere in the world during the year after graduation. (umich.edu)
- Through an active and immersive year-long experience, and by connecting in meaningful ways with the lives of other people and communities, the Wallenberg Fellow will prepare to make a difference in the world.The Fellowship honors Raoul Wallenberg (B.S. Arch. (umich.edu)
- This scholarship was established in memory of Kelsey P. Dresser, a promising first-year Master of Marriage and Family Therapy (MFT) student who was dedicated to helping others. (usc.edu)
- The scholarship is awarded to one MFT student each year, based on merit. (usc.edu)
- As most fellowships in the country, ours is also heavily clinically focused in the first year and, in the latter two years, the clinical responsibility of the fellows is dramatically reduced and academically focused. (ohsu.edu)
- First-year fellows spend approximately half of the first year of fellowship on the inpatient unit in increments of three-four week rotations where they are responsible for running rounds as the inpatient team leader. (ohsu.edu)
- Most agencies offer just a few scholarships each year, so applying to several will improve your chances of receiving a scholarship. (kit.nl)
- Each year some 200 full scholarships are offered for professionals to follow master's programmes, short courses or tailor-made training. (kit.nl)
- To be considered for a graduate fellowship, apply to one of our health sciences master's degree programs and indicate your fellowship interest within your online application . (merrimack.edu)
- Official source for online information and applications for the Rhodes Scholarship to Oxford University. (pace.edu)
- Apply for one of 15 funded Postdoctoral Fellowships with the Dahlem Research School (DRS) at Free University Berlin. (sfu.ca)
- MCW can now boast that one of its alumni has joined the ranks of this exclusive cadre of physicians providing gynecological care for pediatric and adolescent populations, as Katherine Haake Hayes, MD '10, recently became the first fellowship-trained pediatric and adolescent gynecologist in the state of Utah with her appointment as assistant clinical professor at University of Utah Health. (mcw.edu)
- Doernbecher Children's Hospital at Oregon Health & Science University offers one of the finest Pediatric Hematology/Oncology (PHO) fellowship training programs in the nation, and one of only two in the Pacific Northwest. (ohsu.edu)
- Since its founding in 1874, Andrews University has been emphasized serious scholarship, quality research, and a strong focus on practical Christianity. (gradschools.com)
- Postdoctoral Research Associate, Career Development Fellowships in Public Health Research, University of Cambridge, UK Job Description: The Centre for Diet and Activity Research (CEDAR) is one of 5 UKCRC Centres of Excellence in Public Health Research. (scholarship-positions.com)
- Committee to judge proposals for senior fellowships, University Grants Commission. (wikipedia.org)
- Purely scientific research is not eligible for this fellowship competition. (fatomei.com)
- Once your application is processed, you will receive a statement in the mail that lets you know how much funding you are eligible for.If you find out that the amount of funding you qualify for still doesn't meet your needs, you can pursue additional private and government grants, scholarships and other programs. (collegetidbits.com)
- A Fellowship providing opportunities for continuing generations of able and accomplished New Americans to achieve leadership in their chosen fields. (pace.edu)
- The WFSA have taken the decision to suspend all advertisement and application processes for Fellowship and Scholarship opportunities due to the outbreak of COVID-19. (wfsahq.org)
- In reviewing your application, we will consider you for all scholarship awards that fit your unique profile. (wustl.edu)
- If you have expressed your areas of interest in your application, you will be considered for these scholarship awards. (wustl.edu)
- As long as you have fully expressed your accomplishments in your application, you will be considered for these scholarship awards. (wustl.edu)
- There are also benefits to the application process itself, regardless of whether you are awarded a fellowship. (hawaii.edu)
- Although spending time abroad is not a typical requirement for fellowships, having such an experience strengthens your application. (hawaii.edu)
- Additional application requirements and information can be found at www.scholarships.concrete.org . (concreteproducts.com)
- A separate scholarship application is not necessary. (usc.edu)
- One application is used for both the Faith Van Nice and Kuntz-Swinehart scholarships. (uoregon.edu)
- Have completed doctoral degree no longer than four years prior to fellowship application. (sfu.ca)
- In addition to the materials required for traditional graduate admittance, the fellowship application may require additional documents and an interview. (merrimack.edu)
- The format is perfectly suited to individuals who need space, motivation and editorial guidance for their fellowship application. (ntu.ac.uk)
- The fellowship with be largely self-funded with a generous grant from SPANZA supported by donors from amongst the anaesthesia community at Queensland Children's Hospital. (spanza.org.au)
- A fellowship grant generally is an amount paid for the benefit of an individual to aid in the pursuit of study or research. (csun.edu)
- What is the difference between a Scholarship, Fellowship and a Grant? (collegetidbits.com)
- Marshall Scholarships finance young Americans of high ability to study for a degree in the United Kingdom. (pace.edu)
- The Health Sciences Fellowships link graduate study with an on-site practicum experience, building your professional skills and accelerating your career path. (merrimack.edu)
- Dr Aaron Devor, the inaugural and current Chair, works with researchers, community members, academics, and advocates to advance the study of trans scholarship. (wikipedia.org)