Chromosomes, Artificial, Human
Devices containing fissionable material in sufficient quantity and so arranged as to be capable of maintaining a controlled, self-sustaining NUCLEAR FISSION chain reaction. They are also known as atomic piles, atomic reactors, fission reactors, and nuclear piles, although such names are deprecated. (McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Scientific and Technical Terms, 4th ed)
A medical-surgical specialty concerned with the morphology, physiology, biochemistry, and pathology of reproduction in man and other animals, and on the biological, medical, and veterinary problems of fertility and lactation. It includes ovulation induction, diagnosis of infertility and recurrent pregnancy loss, and assisted reproductive technologies such as embryo transfer, in vitro fertilization, and intrafallopian transfer of zygotes. (From Infertility and Reproductive Medicine Clinics of North America, Foreword 1990; Journal of Reproduction and Fertility, Notice to Contributors, Jan 1979)
Reproductive Techniques, Assisted
A condition occurring as a result of exposure to a rapid fall in ambient pressure. Gases, nitrogen in particular, come out of solution and form bubbles in body fluid and blood. These gas bubbles accumulate in joint spaces and the peripheral circulation impairing tissue oxygenation causing disorientation, severe pain, and potentially death.
Health Benefit Plans, Employee
Occupational Health Services
Health Care Costs
The actual costs of providing services related to the delivery of health care, including the costs of procedures, therapies, and medications. It is differentiated from HEALTH EXPENDITURES, which refers to the amount of money paid for the services, and from fees, which refers to the amount charged, regardless of cost.
Journal Impact Factor
Cookbooks as Topic
Preparation for electron microscopy of minute replicas of exposed surfaces of the cell which have been ruptured in the frozen state. The specimen is frozen, then cleaved under high vacuum at the same temperature. The exposed surface is shadowed with carbon and platinum and coated with carbon to obtain a carbon replica.
Brain Damage, Chronic
A condition characterized by long-standing brain dysfunction or damage, usually of three months duration or longer. Potential etiologies include BRAIN INFARCTION; certain NEURODEGENERATIVE DISORDERS; CRANIOCEREBRAL TRAUMA; ANOXIA, BRAIN; ENCEPHALITIS; certain NEUROTOXICITY SYNDROMES; metabolic disorders (see BRAIN DISEASES, METABOLIC); and other conditions.
Injuries to DNA that introduce deviations from its normal, intact structure and which may, if left unrepaired, result in a MUTATION or a block of DNA REPLICATION. These deviations may be caused by physical or chemical agents and occur by natural or unnatural, introduced circumstances. They include the introduction of illegitimate bases during replication or by deamination or other modification of bases; the loss of a base from the DNA backbone leaving an abasic site; single-strand breaks; double strand breaks; and intrastrand (PYRIMIDINE DIMERS) or interstrand crosslinking. Damage can often be repaired (DNA REPAIR). If the damage is extensive, it can induce APOPTOSIS.
Acute and chronic (see also BRAIN INJURIES, CHRONIC) injuries to the brain, including the cerebral hemispheres, CEREBELLUM, and BRAIN STEM. Clinical manifestations depend on the nature of injury. Diffuse trauma to the brain is frequently associated with DIFFUSE AXONAL INJURY or COMA, POST-TRAUMATIC. Localized injuries may be associated with NEUROBEHAVIORAL MANIFESTATIONS; HEMIPARESIS, or other focal neurologic deficits.
The part of CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM that is contained within the skull (CRANIUM). Arising from the NEURAL TUBE, the embryonic brain is comprised of three major parts including PROSENCEPHALON (the forebrain); MESENCEPHALON (the midbrain); and RHOMBENCEPHALON (the hindbrain). The developed brain consists of CEREBRUM; CEREBELLUM; and other structures in the BRAIN STEM.
A reduction in brain oxygen supply due to ANOXEMIA (a reduced amount of oxygen being carried in the blood by HEMOGLOBIN), or to a restriction of the blood supply to the brain, or both. Severe hypoxia is referred to as anoxia, and is a relatively common cause of injury to the central nervous system. Prolonged brain anoxia may lead to BRAIN DEATH or a PERSISTENT VEGETATIVE STATE. Histologically, this condition is characterized by neuronal loss which is most prominent in the HIPPOCAMPUS; GLOBUS PALLIDUS; CEREBELLUM; and inferior olives.
List of lost films
Hollywood, a silent comedy film directed by James Cruze, featured over 30 cameo appearances from major stars of the day, ... ISBN 978-0-7864-2029-2. "Frozen Justice". silentera.com. Retrieved April 3, 2013. Koszarski, Richard (2008). Hollywood on the ... Bradley, Edwin M. (2004). The First Hollywood Musicals: A Critical Filmography of 171 Features, 1927 Through 1932. McFarland. ...
Canada-United States border
Frozen River. edited by Kate Williams. US: Sony Pictures Classics. A feature film about smuggling across the border Paulus, ... At 45°00′N 71°30′W / 45.000°N 71.500°W / 45.000; -71.500, the border begins to follow various natural features of the ...
White Out (Once Upon a Time)
This episode features the titular character Snow Queen from the fairytale of The Snow Queen. Anna goes by the name of Joan. ... Hook then gets a message from the walkie-talkie that Emma is freezing to death. David then tells Elsa that they have a way of ... This is a reference to Anna's line, "Hang in there, Joan", during the "Do You Want to Build a Snowman?" song in Frozen. In the ... But she's still dealing with a lot of the problems that she was dealing with in Frozen. She can't control her powers and ends ...
He is also featured on Olivia Holt's self-titled debut EP on "Thin Air". On March 13, 2016, he sang the national anthem before ... from the film Frozen. For his role on Liv and Maddie, he sang both a duet and ballad version of the song "True Love", which ... Fisher is featured alongside Lin-Manuel Miranda on "You're Welcome", an end-credits song for the 2016 animated Disney film ... In July 2016, he was picked as Elvis Duran's Artist of the Month and was featured on NBC's Today show hosted by Kathie Lee ...
Finale (The Office)
"64th Annual ACE Eddie Awards: 'Captain Phillips' Wins Drama Feature Prize; 'American Hustle' Top Comedy; 'Frozen' Wins ... The episode features the return of many recurring characters, as well as Carell, whose return was kept secret for many months ... The episode features the return of several of the series' actors and actresses, including former series writers and stars B. J ... A table read of it-along with the rest of the episode-was included as a bonus feature on the ninth season DVD. The episode ...
Frozen Fever by VA 2019: The Killer Across the Table by John E. Douglas, Mark Olshaker Featured singles Footnotes "You'll Be ... He voiced the roles of Kristoff and Sven in the Disney animated films Frozen (2013) and Frozen II (2019), two of the highest- ... Making Today a Perfect Day (From "Frozen Fever") - Single by Idina Menzel, Kristen Bell & The Cast of Frozen, retrieved March ... and his reindeer Sven in Disney's animated feature Frozen, alongside Idina Menzel, Kristen Bell, and Josh Gad. The film ...
List of accolades received by American Hustle
"64th Annual ACE Eddie Awards: 'Captain Phillips' Wins Drama Feature Prize; 'American Hustle' Top Comedy; 'Frozen' Wins ... "Nominations Announced for Annual Society of Camera Operators Awards for Camera Operator of the Year -- Feature Film and ...
The Office (American season 9)
"64th Annual ACE Eddie Awards: 'Captain Phillips' Wins Drama Feature Prize; 'American Hustle' Top Comedy; 'Frozen' Wins ... Daniels stated that the season would feature more big season arcs, saying "I'll tell you that the last couple of years, I don't ... Although this never came to fruition, exterior shots of the real Scranton bar The Bog were featured in the tenth episode "Lice ... ". "Finale" also featured the return of several recurring characters, such as Nancy Carell as Carol Stills (who played the ...
American Cinema Editors Awards 2014
Wins Drama Feature Prize; 'American Hustle' Top Comedy; 'Frozen' Wins Animation Trophy; 'Breaking Bad' & 'The Office' Take Top ... 64th ACE Eddie Awards February 7, 2014 Feature Film (Dramatic): Captain Phillips Feature Film (Comedy or Musical): American ... Frozen Gregory Perler - Despicable Me 2 Greg Snyder - Monsters University Best Edited Documentary Feature: Douglas Blush, Kevin ... Best Edited Feature Film - Dramatic: Christopher Rouse - Captain Phillips Joe Walker - 12 Years a Slave Alfonso Cuarón and Mark ...
"64th Annual ACE Eddie Awards: 'Captain Phillips' Wins Drama Feature Prize; 'American Hustle' Top Comedy; 'Frozen' Wins ...
List of guild awards received by Netflix
Wins Drama Feature Prize; 'American Hustle' Top Comedy; 'Frozen' Wins Animation Trophy; 'Breaking Bad' & 'The Office' Take Top ... Best Edited Feature Film - Dramatic Best Edited Feature Film - Comedy or Musical Best Edited Half-Hour Series for Television ... Series for Non-Commercial Television Best Edited Mini-Series or Motion Picture for Television Best Edited Documentary Feature ...
Despicable Me 2
"64th Annual ACE Eddie Awards: 'Captain Phillips' Wins Drama Feature Prize; 'American Hustle' Top Comedy; 'Frozen' Wins ... Best of all, it features lots of minion mischief, which guarantees plenty of laughs. But what it doesn't have is an edge." ... The film was nominated for Academy Award for Best Animated Feature and for Academy Award for Best Original Song (for "Happy"), ... The DVD and Blu-ray combo pack features three "mini movies" titled Puppy, Panic in the Mailroom, and Training Wheels. ...
List of awards and nominations received by The Office (American TV series)
The Office initially featured Steve Carell as Michael Scott, Rainn Wilson as Dwight Schrute, John Krasinski as Jim Halpert, ... Frozen' Wins Animation Trophy; 'Breaking Bad' & 'The Office' Take Top TV Prizes". Deadline Hollywood. February 7, 2014. ... CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) "64th Annual ACE Eddie Awards: 'Captain Phillips' Wins Drama Feature Prize; 'American ...
Wins Drama Feature Prize; 'American Hustle' Top Comedy; 'Frozen' Wins Animation Trophy; 'Breaking Bad' & 'The Office' Take Top ... His film credits include The Princess and the Frog, Frozen, Moana and Frozen II. He has won one Eddie Award and has been ... Later he worked on Frozen, Moana and Frozen II. He lives in Valencia, California with his wife Adrienne and their two children ... From there he gradually worked his way up to animated shorts and then features, working on movies like Brother Bear, The ...
A major talent agency requested Adam Green a feature. He wrote, direct, and starred in the film that would be the plot for the ... Peter Block worked for Frozen. After he became President of FEARnet, he requested to the company a TV Series. Adam Green ... The studio focuses on horror and comedy productions, as the Hatchet's series, Frozen (2010) and the Fearnet TV sit-com ... Hatchet (2007) Spiral (2007) Frozen (2009) Grace (2009) Hatchet II (2010) Holliston (2012) "Image Entertainment Scares up the ...
"KWin/X11 is feature frozen". January 16, 2018. Martin Gräßlin (June 18, 2013). "What we did in KWin 4.11". Martin Gräßlin ( ...
Lost Luggage (adventure book)
This book replaced Frozen Earth. It is the first Decide Your Destiny book not to feature Martha Jones. Lost Luggage title ... It features the Tenth Doctor. This is part of the Decide Your Destiny series which makes you choose what happens in the books. ...
It featured Dizzy and his cousin Danny and is a prequel to the main game, ending with Dizzy teleporting to the first screen of ... Each of them has had a spell cast upon them by Zaks: Dylan is transfigured into a thorny bush; Denzil is frozen in ice; Dozy is ... A prequel, Into Magicland, was released to promote the game and featured a new character that was never seen in any of the ... Following their introduction in Fantasy World Dizzy, this game again features the Yolkfolk. ...
List of Disney's Hollywood Studios attractions
"Frozen Summer Fun". disneyworld.com. Disney Parks. Archived from the original on July 20, 2014. Retrieved June 26, 2015. Veness ... The show features fireworks, projection mapping, fire effects, lasers, fog effects, and searchlights. Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM ... For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration, a musical stage show retelling the story of the film. Jedi ... Frozen Fireworks Spectacular (2014-15; seasonal) Symphony in the Stars: A Galactic Spectacular (2014-15; seasonal, 2015-16) - A ...
He also appeared in the radio plays Farewell, My Lovely; Frozen Assets; and The Rise and Fall of the Romanov Autocracy. In 1990 ... In 1980, Mantle debuted on the screen with a small role as Ewen in Christian Marnham's short thriller feature The Orchard End ... The footage was included as "Additional Scenes" but was not re-incorporated into the main feature. In 1987-1998 he appeared in ...
Feature freeze is used in Scrumban when the project deadline is approaching. It means that only the features that the team ... "Feature Freeze". OpenStack. OpenStack. Retrieved 14 January 2015. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) "Software Triage". ... Triage usually happens right after feature freeze. With an approaching project deadline, the project manager decides which of ... This guarantees that the team can focus on finishing important features before the project deadline and forget the less ...
He was also featured on the Steve Harvey talk show, Jimmy Kimmel Live!, and The Preachers in 2016. He appeared as a guest on ... Winter Storm in Texas , No Electricity, Heat X 3 days , Freezing Temperatures , Limited Water Supply, retrieved 2021-02-19 11- ... Vukoti was featured on several TV shows, such as Little Big Shots in Season 1 (2016), Season 2 (2017) and Little Big Shots UK ( ... Akash was also featured on the Kelly Clarkson Show on November 10, 2020. On September 25, 2018, Vukoti was announced as one of ...
A Ghost and the Boy with a Box on His Head
"2015 Best Narrative Feature: A Ghost and the Boy [with a Box on his Head] - By Philip Blue". Frozen Film Festival. 2015. ... A Ghost and the Boy also won Best Narrative Feature at the 2015 Frozen Film Festival in Minnesota. The film appeared on Netflix ... At the International Movie Awards in 2015, the film won Gold Awards for Feature Film, Directing, Cinematography, Editing, and ...
The Frozen Wastes - Released in 2009. This expansion has an ice region as a theme and features new weather rules. Mists of ... It features a new partial map and many new quests and treasure reward cards. It is not a stand-alone game. Most of the new map ... Most adventure cards feature a battle with an enemy. Each enemy also has a skill in each of three phases: ranged combat, melee ... Beasts and Bandits Traps and Terrors Items and ally cards Rituals and Runes Weapons of Legend 2009 Board expansion The Frozen ...
They are made with frozen quark, rather than ice cream or yogurt. The logo features a grinning green bear as the brand's mascot ... Míša is a popular Czech brand of frozen confection. Míšas have been made continuously since 1961, and sell over 12 million ice ... List of frozen dessert brands "MÍŠA". Unilever.cz. Retrieved 2014-10-03.. ...
"3.1 feature freeze". April 26, 2013. Retrieved May 24, 2013. "phpBB 3.2 Rhea is upon us". phpBB.com. Retrieved January 3, 2017 ... On April 26, 2013, phpBB 3.1 entered the stage of feature freeze. "Ascraeus" was finalized and released on October 28, 2014 ... The most notable new features included a bare-bones quick reply editor (a feature which the teams had historically been firmly ... an often-requested feature by a subset of phpBB users) among other minor feature additions. phpBB 3.0.6 has had four RC ...
Disney Channel Circle of Stars
... from Frozen featuring current members of Disney Circle of Stars was released. The lineup for "Do You Want to Build a Snowman?" ... "Disney Channel Stars Team to Cover 'Do You Want to Build a Snowman?' from 'Frozen'". billboard.com. Retrieved July 27, 2014.. ...
Glossary of geography terms
2. The visible features of an area of land, its landforms, and how they integrate with natural or man-made features. In the ... permafrost A permanently frozen layer of soil; permanently frozen ground at high latitude and high elevation. photogrammetry 1 ... Each feature recorded in the database receives a unique feature record identifier called a GNIS identifier. geographical mile A ... topography The physical features of a place, or the study and depiction of physical features, including terrain relief. ...
... and for co-writing the songs featured in the Disney computer-animated films Frozen, its sequel, Frozen II, and Coco, with his ... In 2013, Lopez and Anderson-Lopez wrote songs for Disney Animation's feature film Frozen. The song "Let It Go" won the Academy ... On February 8, 2015, they won another Grammy for their work on Frozen for the Grammy Award for Best Song Written for Visual ... In April 2010, Lopez wrote the song "Bet Against the American Dream," which was featured on the NPR program ''This American ...
The Snow Queen 2
Beck, Jerry (2014-05-19). "Russia's Wizart Animation Moves It's "Frozen" Features". IndieWire. Retrieved 2021-04-09. "Вечерняя ... The music is featured as OST Snow Queen 2/La Reina de las Nieves. The official soundtrack "Maak My Dag" for the African release ... The movie also feature more special effects as evident in the polar battles with a Troll army. The animators refined lighting ... The Valley of the Trolls was inspired by the water channels featured in a map of Venice. The Troll king's palace was built in ...
Barnes, Brian M. (1989). "Freeze Avoidance in a Mammal: Body Temperatures Below 0 °C in an Arctic Hibernator". Science. 244 ( ...
Arya Samaj in Singapore
Eat Frozen Pork. *Five Cs. *Health. *Long hair in Singapore. *National Courtesy Campaign ...
Wikipedia:In the news/Candidates/December 2006
The key feature or event in this case that makes it internationally newsworthy is the large number of victims killed within the ... The large (and large here means large!) bit of ice will drift around, freezing into the sea ice in winter, and (from one of the ... Would Ellesmere Island be a better article to feature (to get the link bolded) on ITN ? It's not a stub. --PFHLai 22:01, 30 ... I'd prefer to wait till it's confirmed that there is a serial killer before featuring this on MainPage, but I now support the ...
Tf is a fictive temperature, representing the temperature at which the density fluctuations are "frozen" in the material. ...
Clear boPET web substrate is used as lidding for fresh or frozen ready meals. Due to its excellent heat resistance, it can ... It can also be used to make the holographic artwork featured on some cards, typically known as "holos", "foils", "shinies", or ...
Blood products such as packed red blood cells, platelets, or fresh frozen plasma may also be used. Other regulators of ... Ansari AA (September 2014). "Clinical features and pathobiology of Ebolavirus infection". J Autoimmun. 55: 1-9. doi:10.1016/j. ... "Basic clinical and laboratory features of filoviral hemorrhagic fever". J Infect Dis. 204 (Supplement 3): S810-16. doi:10.1093 ... archive-url=https://web.archive.org/web/20141006105554/ http://www.randomhouse.com/features/richardpreston/bookshelf/hz.html% ...
Amphibian - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Arctic frogs such as the wood frog, moor frog and the common frog has to live with freezing temperatures for a long time. They ... These features have evolved a number of times independently: convergent evolution. The distinction has no taxonomic basis. The ... It is a fundamental feature of amphibia that their reproduction is, one way or another, tied to water. This is because their ... These are adaptations to life on land: amphibia were the first vertebrates to have these features. ...
The northern seas were frozen. During the late Upper Paleolithic (Latest Pleistocene) c. 18,000 BP, the Beringia land bridge ... Some scientists have hypothesized that hominins began cooking food to defrost frozen meat, which would help ensure their ... and the beginning of the Holocene may have made it easier for humans to reach mammoth habitats that were previously frozen and ...
Level of measurement
Examples include temperature with the Celsius scale, which has two defined points (the freezing and boiling point of water at ...
It is also often painful even when freezing is used. ... Featured content. *Current events. *Random article. *Donate to ...
Unisex public toilet
In March 2017 Yelp announced that they will add a unisex public toilet finder feature on their app. Yelp was one of over 50 ... In early 2013, Brighton and Hove city council introduced unisex toilets, which did not feature the words 'men/gentlemen' or ' ... Thus, building owners may choose not to update existing features because it allows them to continue following the older ... and that in fact sex separated toilets have been a feature in multi-use spaces since their beginnings.:254-267, 292-94 ...
Hematopoietic stem cell transplantation
Allogeneic cord blood is stored frozen at a cord blood bank because it is only obtainable at the time of childbirth. To ... Unlike other organs, bone marrow cells can be frozen (cryopreserved) for prolonged periods without damaging too many cells. ... fresh HSC are preferred in order to avoid cell loss that might occur during the freezing and thawing process. ...
Even still, they will have surface features like mountains. The Earth itself is slightly pear-shaped: see geoid. 2601:648:8202: ... as the vapor pressure of water is practically zero once you go below the freezing point. Again, these are approximations, but ...
Everest (2015 film)
Baltasar really wanted the actor to feel like he was frozen. You really see and feel that." The film was shot with Arri ... On 12 February 2014, the first photo from the set of the film was revealed, featuring Clarke. On 4 June 2015, the first ... English actor Clive Standen has said that filming on location in freezing temperatures has been "tough but fun". On 24 ... The song "Weather with You" by Crowded House also features in the film. The soundtrack was released on 18 September 2015 by ...
Canada Pavilion at Epcot
The Cart also features an engraving stand, where guests can have their names engraved onto genuine leather bracelets, cuffs, ...
List of Dragon Ball GT episodes
Eis freezes him again, but Goku is able to break free, and he beats the dragon. As Eis is begging for mercy, he suddenly ... It freezes him in a metal block (kind of like turning to stone), and he is instantly transmitted to the nearby tower, where ... He then freezes the rest of Goku. Eis commands Nova to finish Goku off, but Nuova refuses because Goku can't defend himself. ... Down in hell, Goku's body heat weakens the ice enough for him to break it, and once he's out, he uses the freezing machine on ...
Reproductive features of modern conifers had evolved by the end of the Mesozoic era. ... Many of them seasonally alter their biochemistry to make them more resistant to freezing. While tropical rainforests have more ...
In Murmansk, a scientist is extracting the weapon from a frozen body when he accidentally cuts himself and infects himself with ... Special features on the DVD include seven behind-the-scenes featurettes, six audio commentaries with cast and crew, deleted ... and all episodes following the show's hiatus no longer featured flashbacks. Cast member Blair Underwood said regarding the ... "How to Fix The Event - TV Feature at IGN". Retrieved April 6, 2011 ...
... the key distinguishing features of the EM rash are the speed and extent to which it expands, respectively up to 2-3 cm/day and ... a product should be sprayed on the tick to cause it to freeze and then drop off. A doctor would use liquid nitrogen, but ... "Cryotherapy: Is Freezing Warts an Effective Treatment?". Healthline. Archived from the original on 4 September 2017. Retrieved ... products available from chemists for freezing warts can be used instead. Another method originating from Australia ...
Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938
The tipped employee minimum wage was frozen, under federal law at least, at $2.13 per hour(29 U.S.C. § 203). State laws that ...
My Hero Academia (season 2)
When Iida fights Todoroki, Iida is frozen and rendered unable to go on. Bakugo figures out Tokoyami's weakness to intense light ... "Manga Entertainment's Q3 2020 Anime Release Slate (Updated), Featuring Astra Lost in Space, Dumbbells, Dragon Maid & More". ...
To extract and analyze the information contained within, researchers generally have to freeze the feces and grind it up into ...
Fish stock (food)
Stocks can be frozen and kept indefinitely but are better fresh.. Stock versus broth. Fish broth can also used as the ...
Ideally, all open packages should be discarded in an infested home; however, it is also effective to freeze items if the entire ... drugstore beetle on the UF / IFAS Featured Creatures Web site. Taxon identifiers. *Wikidata: Q11962 ...
The Journal of Fusion Technology (FT) established a permanent feature in 1990 for cold fusion papers, publishing over a dozen ... "his research account had been frozen". He claims that the new experiment has already seen "neutron emissions at similar levels ... a b http://www.currentscience.ac.in/php/feat.php?feature=Special%20Section:%20Low%20Energy%20Nuclear%20Reactions&featid=10094 ...
Instead, it is defined by a combination of the features it has and the features it lacks: reptiles are the amniotes that lack ... Blood is then extracted; the serum is separated, purified and freeze-dried. The cytotoxic effect of snake venom is being ... Goodrich supported this division by the nature of the hearts and blood vessels in each group, and other features, such as the ... It is often also distinctly discolored compared to the rest of the body and may lack some of the external sculpting features ...
Fluorescence in situ hybridization
FISH is often used for finding specific features in DNA for use in genetic counseling, medicine, and species identification. ... Cells, circulating tumor cells (CTCs), or formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded (FFPE) or frozen tissue sections are fixed, then ... The overlap defines the resolution of detectable features. For example, if the goal of an experiment is to detect the ... The mixture of probe sequences determines the type of feature the probe can detect. Probes that hybridize along an entire ...
Credits on nearly every Columbia, Fox, M-G-M, Paramount and Universal features, and several independents, including Quinn ... frozen food products, restaurants, and hotels; purchased in 1967, sold to Nestlé in 1973) Litton Industries bombing aviation ...
"That Girl" featuring Snoop Dogg was the final single.. In 2006, the Neptunes produced Clipse's second album ... frozen. But then I thought about it, and I just decided just to...let it go." At the Oscar Awards that same year, he wore a ... Williams was featured on Daft Punk's fourth studio album Random Access Memories on the songs "Get Lucky", "Fragments of Time" ... On the tour, Damon Albarn recorded a song with Williams but this was not featured on Gorillaz's album, The Fall. The ...
It cannot overwinter in below freezing temperatures, so it only survives the winter in the most southern regions of the ... fall armyworm on the UF / IFAS Featured Creatures Web site. Wikimedia Commons has media related to Spodoptera frugiperda. ...
Re: [HACKERS] 10 weeks to feature freeze (Pending Work)
... korryd. * *Re: [HACKERS] 10 weeks to feature freeze (Pending W... Jeff ... Re: [HACKERS] 10 weeks to feature freeze (Pending W... Stephen Frost. *Re: [HACKERS] 10 weeks to feature freeze (Pending W... ... Re: [HACKERS] 10 weeks to feature freeze (Pending Work) korryd Mon, 22 Jan 2007 15:43:55 -0800 ... Re: [HACKERS] 10 weeks to feature freeze (Pending W... ITAGAKI Takahiro. * ...
Clinical Features/Signs and Symptoms Multistate Outbreak of Listeriosis Linked to Frozen Vegetables | Listeria | CDC
Cutting food waste: freezing fruit | Features | Jamie Oliver
Frozen favourites: freezing fruit. By Malou Herkes • September 18, 2013 • In Fruit ... Frozen fruit can also be used to make a quick-fix ice cream - berries tend to work best, whizzed up with a bit of yoghurt, ... As soon as you realise youre not going to use an item of fruit, chop it up, bag it up and freeze it. Peel and chop bananas, ... Both fresh and frozen fruit will work and taste equally as good. Desserts like these are really versatile, so you can easily ...
Accessory features of frozen shoulder
We have described nine clinical features to aid the clinical diagnosis of frozen shoulder. These include symptoms of pain and ... Time for a new name for frozen shoulder. Br Med J (Clin Res Ed) 1985 April 27;290(6477):1233-4. [ Links ]. ... Arthroscopic appearance of frozen shoulder. Arthroscopy 1991;7:138-43. [ Links ]. 16. Plancher KD, Johnston JC, Peterson RK, ... Open surgical release for frozen shoulder: surgical findings and results of the release. J Shoulder Elbow Surg 2001;10:353-7 ...
Frozen Synapse 2 explores neat new features at the PC Gamer Weekender | PC Gamer
Frozen Synapse 2 was first revealed at last year's PC Gamer Weekender-and Mode 7 co-founder Ian Hardingham returned to ... Its sequel, the aptly named Frozen Synapse 2, promises a more refined and thoughtful experience which, although delayed from ... ll better its forerunner with neat new features and mechanics. Over to you, Mr Hardingham: ... The original Frozen Synapse is a wonderfully original game that captured Tom Francis' heart when he reviewed it back in ...
New fellowship to help put the freeze on stroke / Featured news / Newsroom / The University of Newcastle, Australia
cheap android watch ticwatch pro os smart watch features fitbit ionic frozen
Paddlers battled freezing rain to compete in Riverhouse slalom race; Video: Race director, Bert Hinkley, describes course...
About 30 racers braved freezing rain, raging water and a difficult course at the sixth annual Riverhouse Rendezvous slalom ... Video: Race director, Bert Hinkley, describes course features By Shelby R. King / The Bulletin ... Paddlers battled freezing rain to compete in Riverhouse slalom race ... About 30 racers braved freezing rain, raging water and a difficult course at the sixth annual Riverhouse Rendezvous slalom ...
Difference between revisions of "Feature Freeze Testing 3.0" - Apache OpenOffice Wiki
Feature testing for OOo 3.0 Here are the features and enhancements, which were integrated in OOo 3.0 (Beta). All the listed ... Links to Features and Enhancements for OOo 3.0. Link to all features issues in OOo 3.0. Link to all enhancement issues in OOo ... Difference between revisions of "Feature Freeze Testing 3.0". From Apache OpenOffice Wiki ... The collaboration feature for OOo allows to share and work simultaneously on a single spreadsheet. Furthermore it allows to ...
BLENDER WITH FEATURE FOR DISPENSING PRODUCT BY WEIGHT - ISLAND OASIS FROZEN COCKTAIL COMPANY, INC.
Disclosed herein is an apparatus for preparing frozen drinks. The apparatus comprises a platform configured to support a ... Examples of popular frozen drinks include margaritas, daiquiris, and pina coladas. To prepare frozen drinks of a consistent ... the blender cup can be moved by an arm 190 having a shape or features corresponding to the shape or features of the blender cup ... Frozen drinks often have a slush-like consistency and are generally prepared from a blended mixture of ice and one or more ...
Advancing freezing technology protects baked foods | Baking Business | Baking Industry Features and Reports
While mixing, makeup and baking play major roles in the final quality of baked foods, so does freezing. If frozen too quickly, ... Linde also provides a range of cryogenic technologies that can freeze, crust-freeze or chill a variety of baked foods quickly ... Advancing freezing technology protects baked foods. Nov. 1, 2012 - by Shane Whitaker Share This: ... Freezing with gases. Bakeries also rely on cryogenic systems that use liquefied gases, generally nitrogen or carbon dioxide, ...
Refrigerated beverages feature plant-based pea protein | 2018-04-04 | Refrigerated Frozen Food
Refrigerated & Frozen Foods Magazine 2019 May Check out the May 2019 edition of Refrigerated & Frozen Foods: Sustainability, ... Refrigerated & Frozen Foods May 2019 Issue. Meat Refrigeration. Handbook of Frozen Food Processing and Packaging, Second ... Home » Refrigerated beverages feature plant-based pea protein. New Retail Products Refrigerated beverages feature plant-based ...
Video: Time Magazine publishes an in-depth perspective on the process of egg freezing, featuring Dr. Alan Copperman,...
Video: Time Magazine publishes an in-depth perspective on the process of egg freezing, featuring Dr. Alan Copperman, ... Video: Time Magazine publishes an in-depth perspective on the process of egg freezing, featuring Dr. Alan Copperman, ... Embryologist Rose Marie Moschini describes the egg freezing procedure known as vitrification which is the fast freezing ... Time magazine visited RMA of New York for a further look into the process of egg freezing, and interviewed Dr. Alan Copperman ...
Mini-Percoll Technique Induces Similar Capacitation Features in Domestic Ruminant Frozen-Thawed Spermatozoa Regardless of the...
CDC - Signs & Symptoms - Multistate Outbreak Linked to Farm Rich Brand Frozen Food Products
Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked to Farm Rich Brand Frozen Food Products ( ... Clinical Features. *People usually get sick from Shiga toxin-producing E. coli (STEC) 2-8 days (average of 3-4 days) after ... O121 Infections Linked to Farm Rich Brand Frozen Food Productsplus icon *Recall & Advice to Consumers ... Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked to Farm Rich Brand Frozen Food Products ( ...
Divers brave freezing temperatures during plunge in icy Tasmanian lake - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
Features. * ABC news quiz How much will you remember in this weeks news quiz? ... Divers brave freezing temperatures during plunge in icy Tasmanian lake. By Mahalia Carter ... As the rain poured down amid freezing conditions in Tasmania yesterday morning, most Tasmanians stayed snuggled up in bed. ... A wintry blast has brought freezing conditions to much of Australias south-east, including Tasmania. ...
Steam - Frozen Synapse 2
Frozen Synapse 2 is the sequel to the award-winning turn-based tactical game. Command your squads in a vast procedurally ... New Features. Frozen Synapse 2 adds many new units like the Flamethrower, Minigun, Knife and Smoke Grenade.. Curved walls and ... 購買 Frozen Synapse 2: Soundtrack & FS1 包含 3 個項目： Frozen Synapse 2, Frozen Synapse 2 Soundtrack, Frozen Synapse ... 購買 Frozen Synapse 2: Soundtrack Edition 包含 2 個項目： Frozen Synapse 2, Frozen Synapse 2 Soundtrack ...
Is Facebook's egg-freezing service for female employees good news - or a medical minefield? | The Independent | The Independent
The company is helping female employees in the US to pay for the cost of freezing their eggs, while Apple is planning to ... Egg-freezing is also time-consuming, with women generally needing about two weeks of flexibility for one cycle of egg freezing ... "Personally, I hope egg-freezing never becomes the norm. Even though your twenties is the best time to freeze your eggs, it ... For instance, a new method of freezing eggs, vitrification, in which they are flash-frozen in liquid nitrogen, has improved the ...
Mary Kay Creme Lipstick .13 Oz Mocha Freeze 022832 for sale online | eBay
13 Oz Mocha Freeze 022832 at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products! ... Features. Ammonia-Free, Formaldehyde-Free, Long Lasting, Contains Vitamins, Alcohol-Free, Perfume-Free, Dermatologist-Tested, ... Color: Mocha Freeze. New In Box. Full Size. 13 oz.. See details - Hard to Find New In Box Mary Kay Creme Lipstick Mocha Freeze ... Mary Kay Creme Lipstick .13 Oz Mocha Freeze 022832. 5.0 out of 5 stars4 product ratings. 5.0average based on 4 product ratings ...
December 01, 1849 - Scientific American
Lamb Freeze Dried Dog Food | eBay
Patti LaBelle To Launch A Line Of Frozen Chinese Food | Vibe
Patti LaBelle has teamed up with restauranteur Stratis Morfogen to create a line of frozen Chinese foods, which will hit ... Theres no word on when the line will make its way to supermarkets, and which supermarkets will feature the frozen foods, but ... Patti LaBelle To Launch A Line Of Frozen Chinese Food. April 15, 2019 - 10:48 am by Shenequa Golding TWITTER ... Features 15h ago Then & Now: The OJays Highlight Their Rich Discography, Trump And New Album The Last Word ...
Freezing temperatures endanger Athens' homeless | Reuters Video
Police: Patron Pelted Market Manager With Frozen Pizzas Over Store's Mask Mandate | The Smoking Gun
Police: Patron Pelted Market Manager With Frozen Pizzas Over Stores Mask Mandate. *Comments() * Share ... A supermarket manager was pelted with boxes of frozen pizza by a Pennsylvania man who refused to wear a mask inside the store ... Steiner, investigators charge, then "threw boxes of frozen pizza at the manager and fled the store." The victim provided cops ...
Researchers put the crunch back into frozen vegetables | Reuters Video
The team at Lund University says their method could allow farmers to freeze their produce for sale all year round, while ... Researchers in Sweden have developed a method of freezing fresh vegetables that preserves their firmness and taste after ... producing crisp and tasty pre-frozen salads every time. Jim Drury went to find out more. ... Researchers put the crunch back into frozen vegetables. Posted Researchers in Sweden have developed a method of freezing fresh ...
The Lawless Welfare State
How to freeze turnips and parsnips from your garden or the shop (directions, recipe, and free)
How to Freeze Turnips and Parsnips at Home - with complete, simple recipe and directions. The turnips or parsnips will taste ... Features:. * All the tools you need for hot waterbath canning - in one comprehensive set!. * Complete with 21 1/2 qt. enameled ... I just freeze them or store them in the basement, raw.. Instructions. Frequently Asked Questions. *Ive frozen turnips but they ... How long can they be frozen? It depends upon how cold is your freezer and how you packed them. Colder (deep freezes) are better ...
Featured Articles about Brain Damage - Page 3 - latimes
Features : 2000
NR-F603GT-WU Refrigerators - Panasonic New Zealand
Prime Fresh Freezing makes food soft frozen at approx. -3°C, the temperature at which foods just start to freeze. *¹ In the ... 3ºC soft freezing. No defrosting. Prime Fresh Freezing keeps meat and fish fresh for 7 days*. Unlike regular freezing, -3°C ... Prime Fresh Freezing soft freezes food at approx.-3˚C to prevent deterioration and unpleasant odors caused by oxidation and ... With Prime Fresh Freezing, because stored foods arent completely frozen, no drip is released, so nutrients and flavor are ...
TemperaturesEmbryosVitrificationClinical FeaturesEggsReproductive MedicineLiquid nitrogenGaitIngredientsYogurtTemperaturePoint DepressionFoodVegetablesResearchersTreatsFoodsAdhesive CapsulitisCryogenicParkinson'sFreezerTastyChance to freezeShoulderCube TrayLyophilisationRecipeSemenVialsSynapseFreshnessProtectsProcessBlastEnzymesAlcohol-FreeSamplesExtendElsaProductsCreamAmountsMoleculesWaterMeatProcedurePeelAluminiumDrinksTraysDescribesQuicklyCoolingFreshFlavorHospitalHumansTechnology
- If frozen too quickly, at improper temperatures or in unsanitary environments, a product's quality will be adversely affected. (bakingbusiness.com)
- We are retrofitting this new technology onto existing blast freezers, and our customers' blasts freezers are able to now maintain freezing temperatures longer and reduce the frequency of defrost. (bakingbusiness.com)
- The pipelines carrying water for all sorts of purposes become jammed due to the phenomenon of freezing temperatures. (i4u.com)
- In a separate box, transfer samples into cryovials with frozen fixative, keeping everything at liquid nitrogen temperatures. (emsdiasum.com)
- In well-frozen samples the water molecules are not likely to move around very much, even as the temperatures rise to a point where you would expect hexagonal ice (Dubochet, 2007). (emsdiasum.com)
- I say "until now" because U.S. researchers have successfully reanimated cryogenically frozen life , in the form of frozen zebra fish embryos - something scientists have been trying to do for 60 years. (infowars.com)
- For decades now, there have been antifreeze-filled zebra fish embryos snap-frozen to -196C in liquid nitrogen, just waiting for researchers to figure out how to bring them back to life. (infowars.com)
- US researchers have successfully reanimated zebra fish embryos after 'deep freezing' them in a cryogenic suspension process. (infowars.com)
- The embryos are frozen for use in a future cycle instead of transferring the embryos back into the uterus in the same cycle. (selfgrowth.com)
- Generally, pregnancy probability is higher for frozen embryos than embryos transferred during a fresh IVF cycle. (selfgrowth.com)
- Various factors that might affect the success rate of a frozen embryo transfer include uterine factors such as fibroids or a uterine septum, as well as the quality and genetic content of the embryos, immunologic, environmental, and infectious factors. (selfgrowth.com)
- Old slow freezing technology generates few vital embryos, but the advanced vitrification method used at SCI Healthcare and SCI IVF Hospital substantially reduces loss rates. (selfgrowth.com)
- Even two years ago, most doctors encouraged their clients to freeze embryos. (modernmom.com)
- Now that doctors have figured out how to freeze fragile eggs with nearly as much success as they freeze embryos, I can take charge of my fertility. (modernmom.com)
- Last March, 4,000 frozen eggs and embryos were lost at University Hospitals Fertility Center in Cleveland when the temperature in cryogenic tanks spiked due to human error. (bioethics.net)
- Embryologist Rose Marie Moschini describes the egg freezing procedure known as 'vitrification' which is the 'fast freezing' technique widely used by modern fertility centers such as RMA of New York. (rmany.com)
- For instance, a new method of freezing eggs, vitrification, in which they are flash-frozen in liquid nitrogen, has improved the chances of them thawing intact to around 95 per cent, compared with 65 per cent using the previous slow-freezing method. (independent.co.uk)
- Due to some advanced freezing techniques , like advanced flash-freezing vitrification technologies, Frozen Embryo Transfer generally does not have a negative impact on their success rate and result in increased pregnancy and live birth rates, decreased miscarriages, and result in healthier babies. (selfgrowth.com)
- We have described nine clinical features to aid the clinical diagnosis of frozen shoulder. (scielo.org.za)
- In 2009 prior to the removal of the 'experimental label' of the procedure by the American Society for Reproductive Medicine, approximately 500 women nationally froze their eggs. (rmany.com)
- The company is helping female employees in the US to pay for the cost of freezing their eggs, while Apple is planning to introduce the policy in January. (independent.co.uk)
- Alice Mann has told less than a handful of people that she's had her eggs frozen. (independent.co.uk)
- But with news that Facebook is now helping female employees in the US to pay for the cost of freezing their eggs, while Apple is planning to introduce the policy in January, could the practice be on the way to becoming both widespread and, well, normal? (independent.co.uk)
- The technique of freezing female eggs was originally used to enable women with cancer to store eggs prior to chemotherapy, which can lead to infertility. (independent.co.uk)
- If all women have the chance to freeze their eggs in their twenties or early thirties, argue these experts, it could save them from future distress, as well as reducing the costs of IVF - something Louise Hinton knows all about. (independent.co.uk)
- I haven't had my eggs frozen, but wish I had," she says. (independent.co.uk)
- A woman can freeze her own eggs or choose to use donor eggs for her pregnancies. (selfgrowth.com)
- in the morning eggs should be frozen. (scoutorama.com)
- Freezing My Eggs: The Good, The Sad, My Story. (modernmom.com)
- And so begins the process of freezing (hopefully without scrambling) my eggs. (modernmom.com)
- But with growing numbers of women delaying having a family, either because of work or because they haven't found the right partner, it's high time to make egg-freezing more widely available to healthy women, argue the authors, who include Professor Dominic Stoop, director of the Centre for Reproductive Medicine at UZ Brussels. (independent.co.uk)
- Included are: Frozen yogurt in Mill Valley, artisan ice cream imported from Ohio, artisan ice cream made in Santa Cruz, Mochi Ice Cream and Hawaiian Shaved Ice in San Jose's Japantown, Taiwanese Snow Ice in Cupertino, a strawberry frost drink with pearls in San Jose, kiwi sorbetto and a coffee gelato bar from the East Bay, and ice cream made with Liquid Nitrogen in Hayes Valley, SF. (blogspot.com)
- The idea is more or less the same for cryo-EM: Researchers flash-freeze their samples at liquid-nitrogen temperature so that the molecules remain frozen in action, and then researchers use high-end cameras to capture the images of the molecules. (asbmb.org)
- The rapid freeze, going from room temperature to −195.79 °C (the temperature of liquid nitrogen) in fractions of a millisecond, causes water to form vitreous ice, which is an amorphous solid form of water that doesn't have ice crystals. (asbmb.org)
- Freezing of gait (FOG) is a gait disorder featured by recurrent episodes of temporary gait halting and mainly found in advanced Parkinson's disease (PD). (frontiersin.org)
- Freezing of gait (FOG) is a gait disorder featured by recurrent transient gait retardation and interruption. (frontiersin.org)
- FOG commonly occurs in Parkinson's disease (PD), primary progressive freezing gait, parkinsonism-plus syndromes and vascular parkinsonism. (frontiersin.org)
- The unit combines frozen bananas and any additional fruit or chocolate and instantly churns the ingredients to produce a treat with the texture of frozen yogurt or soft-serve ice cream, but without the additional fat, sugar, or preservatives. (geekalerts.com)
- A new frozen ingredients supply venture in the UK will import frozen food ingredients from around the world, specialising in Individually Quick Frozen (IQF) fruit, vegetables, spices and herbs for further processing by UK and Irish food and eventually. (foodnavigator.com)
- Chaucer Foods is seeking to extend the use of freeze dried ingredients into new snack and nutraceutical concepts, leveraging the technology's ability to preserve flavour, colour and nutrient content in a range of foodstuffs. (foodnavigator.com)
- For instance, freeze dried fruit snacks, and freeze dried ingredients as "creative inclusions" alongside other components. (foodnavigator.com)
- Brewer explained that the freeze drying process retains the shape, colour and flavour of ingredients, gives a typical shelf life of up to two years, and makes the morsels instantly rehydratable. (foodnavigator.com)
- These delicious,healthy snacks are carefully created using the finest ingredients on earth and then freeze-dried to lock in the natural goodness. (well.ca)
- In her signature short denim shorts and exposed midriff, the teen stepped out with a friend and the bodyguard for some frozen yogurt at Cantaloop. (celebritybabyscoop.com)
- While the texture is like soft-serve ice cream or frozen yogurt, you are getting all the added fat and sugar because you only need bananas and other fruit. (geekalerts.com)
- Time for some frozen yogurt! (geekalerts.com)
- 3°C, the temperature at which foods just start to freeze. (panasonic.com)
- Zeltiq freezing fat is converted into solid by triglyceride in human fat at 5 65507 After-low temperature, triglyceride transforms from liquid to solid state, and dies after crystallization and aging . (selfgrowth.com)
- Above freezing point, MOE decreased linearly at a slow rate with increasing temperature. (usda.gov)
- Below freezing point, MOE increased at a rapid rate with decreasing temperature. (usda.gov)
- You can return groceries back to their correct temperature when you get them home with the Fast Freeze option. (whirlpool.com)
- When activated, Fast Freeze drives the freezer temperature 10 degrees colder than the lowest setting, to freeze food quickly and efficiently. (whirlpool.com)
- If they can be cooked from frozen, how long for, and at what temperature (fan oven)? (deliaonline.com)
- With the temperature reaching sub-arctic levels, the problem of frozen pipes has arisen in many regions of the United States. (i4u.com)
- Freeze Substitution is a process for low temperature dehydration and fixation of rapidly frozen cells that usually takes days to complete. (emsdiasum.com)
- Typical temperature curves using the EMS Freeze Substitution Kit. (emsdiasum.com)
- Based on the reading passage and their knowledge of physical science, students will answer questions about freezing point depression and boiling point elevation. (teachervision.com)
- Students analyze data, answer questions, and graph the freezing point depression in this printable for physical science. (teachervision.com)
- Check out the May 2019 edition of Refrigerated & Frozen Foods: Sustainability, food waste reduction, lift trucks, plants of the future, and much more! (refrigeratedfrozenfood.com)
- It also happens to be the first publication for which I've become a published food photographer and writer contributing to their "Good Taste" feature. (blogspot.com)
- Did someone in the frozen gourmet food section say 'French Onion Soup, Pastrami, Bacon Cheeseburger & Lamb Gyro Dumplings? (vibe.com)
- All fruits and vegetables contain enzymes and bacteria that, over time, break down the destroy nutrients and change the color, flavor, and texture of food during frozen storage. (pickyourown.org)
- Prime Fresh Freezing makes food soft frozen at approx. (panasonic.com)
- The degree of freezing differs slightly depending on the type of food. (panasonic.com)
- Prime Fresh Freezing soft freezes food at approx. (panasonic.com)
- By preventing damage to cells in food, rapid freezing preserves flavour and freshness. (panasonic.com)
- The Hanover Blended Proteins Steam-in-Bag Sicilian Style is part of the Frozen Food test program at Consumer Reports. (consumerreports.org)
- In our lab tests, Frozen Food models like the Blended Proteins Steam-in-Bag Sicilian Style are rated on multiple criteria, such as those listed below. (consumerreports.org)
- The Green Giant Steamers Antioxidant Blend with Broccoli, Carrots, and Peppers is part of the Frozen Food test program at Consumer Reports. (consumerreports.org)
- In our lab tests, Frozen Food models like the Steamers Antioxidant Blend with Broccoli, Carrots, and Peppers are rated on multiple criteria, such as those listed below. (consumerreports.org)
- Instinct Original Grain-Free Recipe with Real Beef Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Dry Dog Food, 20 lbs. (petco.com)
- Sojos Complete Grain & Gluten Free Adult Beef Recipe Freeze Dried Raw Dog Food, 7 lbs. (petco.com)
- Freeze-dried shrimp should be offered with other food items appropriate for your pet to diversify the animal's diet and reduce the likelihood of nutritional disease. (petco.com)
- The Fast Freeze Option helps you chill large amounts of food fast at just the push of a button. (whirlpool.com)
- How it works: This option freezes large amounts of food fast, by driving freezer temps 10 degrees colder than the lowest setting. (whirlpool.com)
- Researchers in Sweden have developed a method of freezing fresh vegetables that preserves their firmness and taste after defrosting. (reuters.com)
- Other innovative foodstuffs that Chaucer offers in freeze-dried format include chunks of vegetables such as beetroot, courgettes and peppers. (foodnavigator.com)
- By looking at the frozen action shots of the molecules, researchers can discern their structures and functions. (asbmb.org)
- The thin layer of vitreous ice holds molecules more or less in the way they would be held in aqueous solution, so the freezing process allows researchers to see molecules practically in their native state. (asbmb.org)
- As the freezing process captures the molecules in action, cryo-EM permits researchers to look at multiple conformations of molecules within a single field of view and get an appreciation for the dynamics of a protein. (asbmb.org)
- Researchers are trying to discover the reasons for this in order to develop freezing protocols that decrease the variability of sperm, thereby increasing th. (thehorse.com)
- With this unique kit researchers are now able to achieve excellent freeze substitution results in as little as 90 minutes for cells of small volume such as bacteria and tissue culture cells. (emsdiasum.com)
- For my Good Taste feature in the July issue of M Magazine I photographed (and of course consumed) over a dozen frozen treats. (blogspot.com)
- This remarkable kitchen appliance quickly turns frozen fruit into delicious soft-serve treats. (geekalerts.com)
- K9 Natural Freeze Dried Lamb Treats are a delicious, guilt-free treat. (well.ca)
- While mixing, makeup and baking play major roles in the final quality of baked foods, so does freezing. (bakingbusiness.com)
- Bakeries freeze raw, par-baked and fully baked foods to extend shelf life, retain moisture and flavor, and increase distribution capabilities. (bakingbusiness.com)
- While cold storage holding areas can freeze pallets of packaged baked foods, often processors opt for continuous automated systems because of the advantages that they offer in handling during packaging or for subsequent processing such as icing of cakes. (bakingbusiness.com)
- The challenge for industrial bakers has always been to find ways to freeze their product as fast as possible while maintaining the product's taste, texture and appearance," said Ed Cordiano, program manager, bakery and prepared foods, Linde North America, Murray Hill, NJ. (bakingbusiness.com)
- According to reports, the 74-year-old legend will launch a line of frozen Chinese foods. (vibe.com)
- There's no word on when the line will make its way to supermarkets, and which supermarkets will feature the frozen foods, but if LaBelle's new venture is as tasty as the sweet potato pies, then. (vibe.com)
- With Prime Fresh Freezing, because stored foods aren't completely frozen, no drip is released, so nutrients and flavor are retained. (panasonic.com)
- Moreover, there is strong evidence that the nutrient content of freeze-dried foodstuffs is unaffected by the process, making it suitable for foods that bring added nutritional benefits. (foodnavigator.com)
- Chiropractic Treatment of Frozen Shoulder Syndrome (Adhesive Capsulitis) Using Mechanical Force Manually Assisted Short Lever Adjusting Procedures. (activator.com)
- To describe treatment of frozen shoulder syndrome (adhesive capsulitis) via conservative chiropractic treatment to the shoulder joint, utilizing specific contact, low force, instrumental adjusting procedures. (activator.com)
- Frozen shoulder , medically referred to as adhesive capsulitis, is a disorder in which the shoulder capsule, the connective tissue surrounding the gleno-humeral joint of the shoulder, becomes inflamed and stiff, and grows together with abnormal bands of tissue, called adhesions, greatly restricting motion and causing chronic pain. (hpathy.com)
- If you want to live forever - or you just want to see if we're finally driving flying cars in 2030 - it might be possible with cryogenic freezing. (infowars.com)
- Look to Corning® CoolCell® alcohol-free freezing containers, cryogenic vials, and accessories for reproducible, controlled-rate freezing for stem cells, primary cells, cell lines, and more. (corning.com)
- Isopropanol (IPA) containers used for cryogenic freezing require costly alcohol replacements every 5 uses, can be cumbersome to handle, and may have inconsistent freezing rates. (corning.com)
- For permanent sample identification and a reliable chain of custody, use Corning 1D/2D bar coded cryogenic vials featuring synchronized permanent, laser-etched 2D Bar Codes on the bottom of the vial as well as linear Bar Codes on the side of the vial. (corning.com)
- Parkinson's disease (PD) is a progressive neurological disorder characterised by a large number of motor and non-motor features that can impact on function to a variable degree. (bmj.com)
- Today, its Ultra Series Freezing Systems use direct drive technology, eliminating drive chains, sprockets and frequent oiling inside the freezer. (bakingbusiness.com)
- Bakers often mistakenly believe that fast freezing by spiral or tunnel systems vs. a cold storage area will negatively change the color, water activity, moisture content, taste or appearance of the product, according to Andrew Knowles, freezer sales support manager, JBT FoodTech, Sandusky, OH. (bakingbusiness.com)
- The company's Extended Prod-uction System (EPS) features Auto-matic Pressurization Systems (APS) at infeed and outfeed openings to prevent outside warm moist air infiltrating the freezer and causing frost to build up on coils. (bakingbusiness.com)
- Pop them into the freezer, on the quick freeze shelf, if you have one! (pickyourown.org)
- Summit FFBF249SSBI 24 Inch Built-In Bottom Freezer Refrigerator with ZeroZone Drawer, Intensive Cooling and Freezing Functions, Adjustable Glass Shelves, Wine Shelf, Humidity-Controlled Crisper, Fixed Bottle Door Rack, Digital Controls and 11.6 cu ft. (ajmadison.com)
- Corning CoolCell alcohol-free cell freezing containers ensure standardized controlled-rate, -1°C/minute cell freezing in a -80°C freezer-without alcohol or any fluids. (corning.com)
- CoolCell LX, in combination with a -80°C freezer, will provide the freezing rate of -1°C/minute that is ideal for cryopreservation of most cells and cell lines. (corning.com)
- Although eating the whole fruit is best, frozen fruit smoothies can be a tasty, nutritious and super-easy alternative to whip up for breakfast when you're in a rush. (jamieoliver.com)
- The team at Lund University says their method could allow farmers to freeze their produce for sale all year round, while producing crisp and tasty pre-frozen salads every time. (reuters.com)
Chance to freeze1
- First off, leave the taps at a trickle so that the water in the pipelines has no chance to freeze at all. (i4u.com)
- Open surgical release for frozen shoulder: surgical findings and results of the release. (scielo.org.za)
- 15. Wiley AM. Arthroscopic appearance of frozen shoulder. (scielo.org.za)
- As such, further formal investigation of this type of therapeutic intervention for treatment of frozen shoulder may be warranted on a larger scale. (activator.com)
- It features the same quality surface treatment and cell growth area as the original T-75 flask, while offering a new and improved rounded-shoulder shape for easier handling, opening, and cell scraping. (corning.com)
- The Deep Freeze Cold Patch is ideal for the immediate treatment of a sprained ankle, hamstring muscle injury, shoulder bursitis, and soft tissue bruising. (physioroom.com)
- Homeopathic remedies and homeopathy treatment for frozen shoulder. (hpathy.com)
- Frozen shoulder is characterized by pain and loss of motion or stiffness in the shoulder . (hpathy.com)
- With the need for drug homogeneity and improved formulation methods, robust capabilities in lyophilisation and freeze drying methods have become critical for process efficiency and commercial success whilst maintaining product quality and biological stability. (smi-online.co.uk)
- Aimed at an audience of Senior Scientists and Heads of Pharmaceutical Engineering, Pharmaceutical Freeze Drying 2017 will provide a perfect platform to discuss the latest advancements in pharmaceutical lyophilisation, welcoming regulatory guidance from the NIBSC - MHRA and expertise from the likes of Sanofi , Boehringer Ingelheim, Roche and Novo Nordisk . (smi-online.co.uk)
- Looking for experiences with using frozen semen. (arabianbreeders.net)
- I have only used AI in the past but will be using frozen semen for the 2013 breeding season. (arabianbreeders.net)
- The eruption of Iceland's Eyjafjallajokull volcano has closed airports and canceled flights in Europe, leading to the suspension of equine frozen semen shipments at the height of the breeding season. (thehorse.com)
- The semen of some stallions tolerates freezing well, while the semen of others does not. (thehorse.com)
- Take care opening the vials as pressure built up inside can cause a spray of the freeze substitution media. (emsdiasum.com)
- The original Frozen Synapse is a wonderfully original game that captured Tom Francis' heart when he reviewed it back in 2011. (pcgamer.com)
- Its sequel, the aptly named Frozen Synapse 2, promises a more refined and thoughtful experience which, although delayed from its planned 2016 release slot , aims to wow us again later this year. (pcgamer.com)
- Frozen Synapse 2 was first revealed at last year's PC Gamer Weekender-and Mode 7 co-founder Ian Hardingham returned to this year's event to explain how the quirky turn-based tactics game is coming along, and how it'll better its forerunner with neat new features and mechanics. (pcgamer.com)
- Frozen Synapse 2 is the sequel to the award-winning turn-based tactical game. (steampowered.com)
- Frozen Synapse 2 brings you classic tactical gameplay with a new twist: it's set within a vast procedurally generated city. (steampowered.com)
- In single player, Frozen Synapse 2 tasks you with defending the city of Markov Geist against an array of threats from within and without. (steampowered.com)
- Comparison of freshness after Prime Fresh freezing/Chilled storage: Comparison of the switchable Prime Fresh freezing/Chilled room (Prime Fresh freezing mode, Setting 2) and the switchable Prime Fresh freezing/Chilled room (Chilled mode) No opening/closing of doors. (panasonic.com)
- Quick Freeze After a long trip of buying groceries for the week, you can quickly freeze ice cream that softened on the trip home, and also quickly freeze meats to ensure freshness. (ajmadison.com)
- As the process of egg freezing continues to grow in popularity, many women seeking the option of delaying their family building goals are increasingly taking note. (rmany.com)
- Time magazine visited RMA of New York for a further look into the process of egg freezing, and interviewed Dr. Alan Copperman to provide insight as to how women should approach the treatment as a method to safeguard their fertility without false expectations. (rmany.com)
- Egg-freezing is already being used by many healthy women as insurance against potential fertility problems later in life, they point out, with almost 2,000 babies having been born from the process so far - without, they add, an increase in the incidence of any birth defects. (independent.co.uk)
- A frozen embryo from a previous IVF cycle is used in this process. (selfgrowth.com)
- Freeze drying is the process of preserving a perishable material by first freezing it, the reducing the surrounding pressure and heating to the point of sublimation, where the liquid passes straight from solid form to gas. (foodnavigator.com)
- Note: This is the first in a series of blog postings in which I will be documenting my egg freezing process in an effort to spread awareness to other women my age. (modernmom.com)
- IJ White improved the designs and components of its blast freezing systems so that bakeries can increase production runs and better control operating costs, Mr. White said. (bakingbusiness.com)
- In addition, IJ White's blast freezers use completely enclosed, fan-cooled, high-efficiency motors on the direct-driven fans to provide high-velocity multipath airflow and baffling for uniform freezing, he said. (bakingbusiness.com)
- Turnips and parsnips requires a brief heat treatment, called blanching, in boiling water or steam , to destroy the enzymes before freezing. (pickyourown.org)
- The PicoPure® RNA Isolation Kit features unique, high-recovery MiraCol™ Purification Columns, engineered to maximize recovery from microscopic samples. (thermofisher.com)
- McDonald and Webb have used this procedure with complete success for over a year and a half for all the samples they have freeze substituted. (emsdiasum.com)
- If samples show evidence of ice damage then it is because they were damaged during freezing and not during freeze substitution. (emsdiasum.com)
- Prime Fresh freezing does not extend its sell-by and/or use-by date. (panasonic.com)
- Introducing the fantastic Disney Frozen Range from Arena, the Elsa Swimsuit is sure to make heads turn at the pool/beach and thanks to Max Fit fabric this suit is sunlight and chlorine resistant and it's super comfortable. (wiggle.co.uk)
- Make a splash and look outstanding in the Disney Frozen Elsa Swimsuit from Arena - Be the Snow Queen. (wiggle.co.uk)
- This cute room light features Anna, Princess of Arendelle, her younger sister Elsa, Olaf the Snowman, snowflakes, and more from the hit Disney animated movie Frozen . (entertainmentearth.com)
- Frozen fruit can also be used to make a quick-fix ice cream - berries tend to work best, whizzed up with a bit of yoghurt, honey and maybe mint. (jamieoliver.com)
- All of Beaumont's bridges and roads were back open to motorists by about 1 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 29 - if only slightly dustier from copious amounts of freeze rock and magnesium chloride TxDOT trucks laid to combat the ice and sleet. (theexaminer.com)
- The method of freezing molecules to study them by electron microscopy made its way into biological applications in the 1980s. (asbmb.org)
- About 30 racers braved freezing rain, raging water and a difficult course at the sixth annual Riverhouse Rendezvous slalom kayak race on the Deschutes River behind the Riverhouse Hotel & Convention Center in Bend. (bendbulletin.com)
- Frozen water expands, causing ice to burst cells from the inside out. (infowars.com)
- This enrichment activity can help students understand the relationship between the amount of dissolved sodium nitrate and the freezing point of water. (teachervision.com)
- The fact that water expands upon freezing is responsible for this problem in the making. (i4u.com)
- The Deep Freeze Cold Patch works by water evaporation when the patch makes contact with the skin, causing a cooling sensation that lasts for several hours. (physioroom.com)
- Simply peel the Deep Freeze Cold Patch from the backing sheet and stick directly on to the skin for instant ice therapy. (physioroom.com)
- Disclosed herein is an apparatus for preparing frozen drinks. (sumobrain.com)
- Maybe you've seen the ice cube trays featured on GA, such as the latest posts on the Stone Cold Moai Statue, Yellow Submarine, Handgun, AK47 Bullet, Ice Attacks, and Chill Pill Ice Cube Trays. (geekalerts.com)
- This review describes the clinical characteristics of PD with emphasis on those features that differentiate the disease from other parkinsonian disorders. (bmj.com)
- First of all, the abdominal or lumbar demarcation of the need for lipolysis, the freezing lipolysis instrument adhered to the skin surface, and subcutaneous tissue cooling to 5 degrees Celsius. (selfgrowth.com)
- CoolCell generated identical fusion time and cooling profiles over five consecutive freeze cycles. (corning.com)
- Jams are great for using up a glut of either fresh or frozen fruit too, and when stored in sterilised jars they will last for months. (jamieoliver.com)
- Both fresh and frozen fruit will work and taste equally as good. (jamieoliver.com)
- There are plenty more recipes out there that just need a little tweak to be perfect for frozen fruit or if you want to use up a glut of fresh fruit too, so check out Jamie's fruit recipes for loads more ideas. (jamieoliver.com)
- The mode has to be set to Fresh Freezing with the control panel. (panasonic.com)
- Unlike regular freezing, -3°C soft freezing doesn't damage cells, so nutrients and flavor last longer. (panasonic.com)
- Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour will evaluate for all these factors before performing the frozen embryo transfer at SCI Healthcare and SCI IVF Hospital and Multi-specialty Center. (selfgrowth.com)
- It's going to a long time until humans can be frozen and revived (and being pumped full of antifreeze doesn't seem too nice), but if landing on the moon was one giant leap for mankind, consider this a good trampoline bounce. (infowars.com)
- We humans are well known for our highly-evolved sense of humor - as evidenced by Brain Freeze, the ice tray that makes 4 frosty brains. (geekalerts.com)
- Fourthly, do not use ethylene glycol or any other anti-freeze in pipes since it is poisonous to humans and animals. (i4u.com)
- Innovation and efficiency is requested at every level making Pharmaceutical Freeze Drying Technology the perfect platform to strengthen knowledge in key principles such as PAT and QbD, whilst staying at the forefront of technological breakthroughs to adapt to growing manufacturing demands. (smi-online.co.uk)
- Egg freezing technology has only just been established as a viable option. (modernmom.com)