Solid Phase Extraction
Extraction and Processing Industry
Conflict of Interest
A situation in which an individual might benefit personally from official or professional actions. It includes a conflict between a person's private interests and official responsibilities in a position of trust. The term is not restricted to government officials. The concept refers both to actual conflict of interest and the appearance or perception of conflict.
A high-molecular-weight polymeric elastomer derived from the milk juice (LATEX) of HEVEA brasiliensis and other trees and plants. It is a substance that can be stretched at room temperature to at least twice its original length and after releasing the stress, retract rapidly, and recover its original dimensions fully.
Advertising as Topic
Air Pollutants, Occupational
The selective extraction of deciduous teeth during the stage of mixed dentition in accordance with the shedding and eruption of the teeth. It is done over an extended period to allow autonomous adjustment to relieve crowding of the dental arches during the eruption of the lateral incisors, canines, and premolars, eventually involving the extraction of the first premolar teeth. (Dorland, 28th ed)
Chromatography, Supercritical Fluid
Chromatography, High Pressure Liquid
The science, art, or technology dealing with processes involved in the separation of metals from their ores, the technique of making or compounding the alloys, the techniques of working or heat-treating metals, and the mining of metals. It includes industrial metallurgy as well as metallurgical techniques employed in the preparation and working of metals used in dentistry, with special reference to orthodontic and prosthodontic appliances. (From Jablonski, Dictionary of Dentistry, 1992, p494)
Reproducibility of Results
The statistical reproducibility of measurements (often in a clinical context), including the testing of instrumentation or techniques to obtain reproducible results. The concept includes reproducibility of physiological measurements, which may be used to develop rules to assess probability or prognosis, or response to a stimulus; reproducibility of occurrence of a condition; and reproducibility of experimental results.
Health Care Sector
The interchange of goods or commodities, especially on a large scale, between different countries or between populations within the same country. It includes trade (the buying, selling, or exchanging of commodities, whether wholesale or retail) and business (the purchase and sale of goods to make a profit). (From Random House Unabridged Dictionary, 2d ed, p411, p2005 & p283)
Chemistry Techniques, Analytical
A process of preserving animal hides by chemical treatment (using vegetable tannins, metallic sulfates, and sulfurized phenol compounds, or syntans) to make them immune to bacterial attack, and subsequent treatments with fats and greases to make them pliable. (McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Scientific and Technical Terms, 5th ed)
Polymeric materials (usually organic) of large molecular weight which can be shaped by flow. Plastic usually refers to the final product with fillers, plasticizers, pigments, and stabilizers included (versus the resin, the homogeneous polymeric starting material). (McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Scientific and Technical Terms, 4th ed)
Body of knowledge related to the use of organisms, cells or cell-derived constituents for the purpose of developing products which are technically, scientifically and clinically useful. Alteration of biologic function at the molecular level (i.e., GENETIC ENGINEERING) is a central focus; laboratory methods used include TRANSFECTION and CLONING technologies, sequence and structure analysis algorithms, computer databases, and gene and protein structure function analysis and prediction.
Fractionation of a vaporized sample as a consequence of partition between a mobile gaseous phase and a stationary phase held in a column. Two types are gas-solid chromatography, where the fixed phase is a solid, and gas-liquid, in which the stationary phase is a nonvolatile liquid supported on an inert solid matrix.
United States Occupational Safety and Health Administration
Natural Language Processing
Polymerase Chain Reaction
In vitro method for producing large amounts of specific DNA or RNA fragments of defined length and sequence from small amounts of short oligonucleotide flanking sequences (primers). The essential steps include thermal denaturation of the double-stranded target molecules, annealing of the primers to their complementary sequences, and extension of the annealed primers by enzymatic synthesis with DNA polymerase. The reaction is efficient, specific, and extremely sensitive. Uses for the reaction include disease diagnosis, detection of difficult-to-isolate pathogens, mutation analysis, genetic testing, DNA sequencing, and analyzing evolutionary relationships.
Critical and exhaustive investigation or experimentation, having for its aim the discovery of new facts and their correct interpretation, the revision of accepted conclusions, theories, or laws in the light of newly discovered facts, or the practical application of such new or revised conclusions, theories, or laws. (Webster, 3d ed)
Limit of Detection
Codes of Ethics
Solid Phase Microextraction
United States Food and Drug Administration
Vacuum Extraction, Obstetrical
Substance Abuse Detection
Carbon Compounds, Inorganic
Analytic Sample Preparation Methods
Maximum Allowable Concentration
The maximum exposure to a biologically active physical or chemical agent that is allowed during an 8-hour period (a workday) in a population of workers, or during a 24-hour period in the general population, which does not appear to cause appreciable harm, whether immediate or delayed for any period, in the target population. (From Lewis Dictionary of Toxicology, 1st ed)
Tandem Mass Spectrometry
A mass spectrometry technique using two (MS/MS) or more mass analyzers. With two in tandem, the precursor ions are mass-selected by a first mass analyzer, and focused into a collision region where they are then fragmented into product ions which are then characterized by a second mass analyzer. A variety of techniques are used to separate the compounds, ionize them, and introduce them to the first mass analyzer. For example, for in GC-MS/MS, GAS CHROMATOGRAPHY-MASS SPECTROMETRY is involved in separating relatively small compounds by GAS CHROMATOGRAPHY prior to injecting them into an ionization chamber for the mass selection.
Spread and adoption of inventions and techniques from one geographic area to another, from one discipline to another, or from one sector of the economy to another. For example, improvements in medical equipment may be transferred from industrial countries to developing countries, advances arising from aerospace engineering may be applied to equipment for persons with disabilities, and innovations in science arising from government research are made available to private enterprise.
Threshold Limit Values
Standards for limiting worker exposure to airborne contaminants. They are the maximum concentration in air at which it is believed that a particular substance will not produce adverse health effects with repeated daily exposure. It can be a time-weighted average (TLV-TWA), a short-term value (TLV-STEL), or an instantaneous value (TLV-Ceiling). They are expressed either as parts per million (ppm) or milligram per cubic meter (mg/m3).
Equipment and Supplies
A course or method of action selected, usually by an organization, institution, university, society, etc., from among alternatives to guide and determine present and future decisions and positions on matters of public interest or social concern. It does not include internal policy relating to organization and administration within the corporate body, for which ORGANIZATION AND ADMINISTRATION is available.
Marketing of Health Services
Guidelines as Topic
A systematic statement of policy rules or principles. Guidelines may be developed by government agencies at any level, institutions, professional societies, governing boards, or by convening expert panels. The text may be cursive or in outline form but is generally a comprehensive guide to problems and approaches in any field of activity. For guidelines in the field of health care and clinical medicine, PRACTICE GUIDELINES AS TOPIC is available.
Water Pollutants, Chemical
Interior Design and Furnishings
Information Storage and Retrieval
Any of various animals that constitute the family Suidae and comprise stout-bodied, short-legged omnivorous mammals with thick skin, usually covered with coarse bristles, a rather long mobile snout, and small tail. Included are the genera Babyrousa, Phacochoerus (wart hogs), and Sus, the latter containing the domestic pig (see SUS SCROFA).
Substances intended to be applied to the human body for cleansing, beautifying, promoting attractiveness, or altering the appearance without affecting the body's structure or functions. Included in this definition are skin creams, lotions, perfumes, lipsticks, fingernail polishes, eye and facial makeup preparations, permanent waves, hair colors, toothpastes, and deodorants, as well as any material intended for use as a component of a cosmetic product. (U.S. Food & Drug Administration Center for Food Safety & Applied Nutrition Office of Cosmetics Fact Sheet (web page) Feb 1995)
Spectrometry, Mass, Electrospray Ionization
A mass spectrometry technique used for analysis of nonvolatile compounds such as proteins and macromolecules. The technique involves preparing electrically charged droplets from analyte molecules dissolved in solvent. The electrically charged droplets enter a vacuum chamber where the solvent is evaporated. Evaporation of solvent reduces the droplet size, thereby increasing the coulombic repulsion within the droplet. As the charged droplets get smaller, the excess charge within them causes them to disintegrate and release analyte molecules. The volatilized analyte molecules are then analyzed by mass spectrometry.
Indicators and Reagents
Substances used for the detection, identification, analysis, etc. of chemical, biological, or pathologic processes or conditions. Indicators are substances that change in physical appearance, e.g., color, at or approaching the endpoint of a chemical titration, e.g., on the passage between acidity and alkalinity. Reagents are substances used for the detection or determination of another substance by chemical or microscopical means, especially analysis. Types of reagents are precipitants, solvents, oxidizers, reducers, fluxes, and colorimetric reagents. (From Grant & Hackh's Chemical Dictionary, 5th ed, p301, p499)
Product Line Management
A highly reactive aldehyde gas formed by oxidation or incomplete combustion of hydrocarbons. In solution, it has a wide range of uses: in the manufacture of resins and textiles, as a disinfectant, and as a laboratory fixative or preservative. Formaldehyde solution (formalin) is considered a hazardous compound, and its vapor toxic. (From Reynolds, Martindale The Extra Pharmacopoeia, 30th ed, p717)
Green Chemistry Technology
The collective designation of three organizations with common membership: the European Economic Community (Common Market), the European Coal and Steel Community, and the European Atomic Energy Community (Euratom). It was known as the European Community until 1994. It is primarily an economic union with the principal objectives of free movement of goods, capital, and labor. Professional services, social, medical and paramedical, are subsumed under labor. The constituent countries are Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, and the United Kingdom. (The World Almanac and Book of Facts 1997, p842)
Molecular Sequence Data
Descriptions of specific amino acid, carbohydrate, or nucleotide sequences which have appeared in the published literature and/or are deposited in and maintained by databanks such as GENBANK, European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL), National Biomedical Research Foundation (NBRF), or other sequence repositories.
Occupational Health Services
A diffuse parenchymal lung disease caused by inhalation of dust and by tissue reaction to their presence. These inorganic, organic, particulate, or vaporized matters usually are inhaled by workers in their occupational environment, leading to the various forms (ASBESTOSIS; BYSSINOSIS; and others). Similar air pollution can also have deleterious effects on the general population.
Electrophoresis, Polyacrylamide Gel
High concentrations of heavy metals in neighborhoods near ore smelters in northern Mexico. (1/136)In developing countries, rapid industrialization without environmental controls has resulted in heavy metal contamination of communities. We hypothesized that residential neighborhoods located near ore industries in three northern Mexican cities would be heavily polluted with multiple contaminants (arsenic, cadmium, and lead) and that these sites would be point sources for the heavy metals. To evaluate these hypotheses, we obtained samples of roadside surface dust from residential neighborhoods within 2 m of metal smelters [Torreon (n = 19)] and Chihuahua (n = 19)] and a metal refinery [Monterrey (n = 23)]. Heavy metal concentrations in dust were mapped with respect to distance from the industrial sites. Correlation between dust metal concentration and distance was estimated with least-squares regression using log-transformed data. Median dust arsenic, cadmium, and lead concentrations were 32, 10, and 277 microg/g, respectively, in Chihuahua; 42, 2, and 467 microg/g, respectively, in Monterrey, and 113, 112, and 2,448 microg/g, respectively, in Torreon. Dust concentrations of all heavy metals were significantly higher around the active smelter in Torreon, where more than 90% of samples exceeded Superfund cleanup goals. At all sites, dust concentrations were inversely related to distance from the industrial source, implicating these industries as the likely source of the contamination. We concluded that residential neighborhoods around metal smelting and refining sites in these three cities are contaminated by heavy metals at concentrations likely to pose a health threat to people living nearby. Evaluations of human exposure near these sites should be conducted. Because multiple heavy metal pollutants may exist near smelter sites, researchers should avoid attributing toxicity to one heavy metal unless others have been measured and shown not to coexist. (+info)
A health promotion programme for oil refinery employees: changes of health promotion needs observed at three years. (2/136)The main aim of this three-year follow-up study was to evaluate the long-term effects of a workplace health promotion intervention programme offered by the Neste Oyj corporation's occupational health service. Another aim was to study factors associated with changes in health promotion needs. These were assessed using information obtained by means of questionnaires and laboratory measurements. The target areas assessed were physical activity, musculoskeletal problems, dietary habits, obesity, blood pressure, serum lipids, smoking, quality of sleep and mental well-being. Participants from one oil refinery were offered special health promotion counselling, while those from the other oil refinery studied received only their personal results, written information and instructions. Evaluation of the changes in needs was mainly based on comparison of the results of two examinations performed with an interval of three years. Effects of special health promotion counselling were observed in the target area of physical activity. Elimination of certain health promotion needs was seen in both groups in all of the target areas. The most extensive changes were seen in the target areas of musculoskeletal symptoms, dietary habits, blood pressure and mental well-being. Basic education, occupational status and age-group, as well as the value of tending health were frequent variables explaining the reduction in the need for health promotion activities. Worker participation in health promotion counselling activities provided by occupational health services can be high, as in this study in which the participation rate was 90% and the drop-out rate during the three years only 10%. (+info)
Ozone-induced respiratory illness during the repair of a portland cement kiln. (3/136)OBJECTIVES: Workers at a portland cement plant had experienced acute respiratory and eye irritation when performing maintenance inside a kiln. These episodes were associated with a bleach-like odor, which was only reported during maintenance operations. An industrial hygiene investigation was conducted to determine the cause of the illness. METHODS: While workers replaced refractory brick inside the kiln, air samples were collected for chlorine, sulfur dioxide, inorganic acid, ozone, and dust. After the rebricking was completed and all the workers had exited the kiln, its electrostatic precipitator was reduced to half power and the induced-draft (ID) fan was turned off to recreate conditions present during illness episodes. RESULTS: Chlorine, inorganic acid, and ozone were not detected, and only trace concentrations of sulfur dioxide were detected while workers were inside the kiln. However, when conditions present during previous episodes were recreated, the bleach-like odor was soon evident. Chlorine was not detected, but 0.09 to 0.11 ppm of ozone was measured at the discharge end of the kiln, and 4.5 ppm was measured at the inlet end. Within a half hour after the electrostatic precipitator was turned off and the ID fan was turned on, the ozone concentrations decreased to background levels of 0.02-0.03 ppm. CONCLUSIONS: Somewhat lower ozone exposures may have occurred during previous kiln maintenance operations due to more open access portals, but previous episodes of eye and respiratory irritation were probably caused when ozone, generated by the electrostatic precipitator, back-drafted into the kiln after the ID fan was turned off. (+info)
Impact of shift work on cardiovascular functions in a 10-year follow-up study. (4/136)OBJECTIVES: The purpose of this study was to determine whether shift work affects the heart-rate-adjusted QT interval (QTc) in electorcardiography (ECG) and the blood pressure of workers without overt cardiovascular dysfunction. METHODS: At a copper smelter, 158 shift workers and 75 day workers who underwent an ECG examination and blood pressure measurements in 1986 were followed for 10 years. In 1996, biochemical indicators such as high-density lipoprotein cholesterol and triglycerides were measured, together with the QTc. RESULTS: In 1986 and 1996, the QTc was significantly longer in the shift workers than in the day workers. Of 180 workers with a normal QTc (<420 ms(1/2) in 1986, 15% had developed a prolonged QTc (420 ms(1/2) in 1996 (18% of the 117 shift workers and 11% of the 63 day workers). Among the workers with a normal QTc in 1986, the shift workers had a significantly longer QTc than the day workers when the QTc was examined in 1996. In addition, shift-day work in the group with a normal QTc was significantly related to the QTc in 1996 after control for age, work duration, biochemical indicators, smoking, and drinking habits. However, the blood pressures of the shift and day workers did not differ significantly, and in 1996 the values of both groups were significantly elevated. CONCLUSIONS: These data suggest that shift work is associated with QTc prolongation. This evidence may explain the increased risk for cardiovascular diseases due to shift work. (+info)
Lymphohaematopoietic malignancy around all industrial complexes that include major oil refineries in Great Britain. (5/136)OBJECTIVES: To examine the incidence of lymphohaematopoietic malignancy around industrial complexes that include major oil refineries in Great Britain after recent public and scientific concern of possible carcinogenic hazards of emissions from the petrochemical industry. METHODS: Small area study of the incidence of lymphohaematopoietic malignancies, 1974-91, within 7.5 km of all 11 oil refineries (grouped into seven sites) in Great Britain that were operational by the early 1970s and processed more than two million tonnes of crude oil in 1993. RESULTS: Combined analysis of data from all seven sites showed no significant (p < 0.05) increase in risk of these malignancies within 2 km or 7.5 km. Hodgkin's lymphoma, but no other malignancy, showed evidence (p = 0.02) of a decline in risk with distance from refineries, but there was an apparent deficit of cases of multiple myeloma near the refineries (p = 0.04). CONCLUSION: There was no evidence of association between residence near oil refineries and leukaemias, or non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. A weak positive association was found between risk of Hodgkin's disease and proximity to major petrochemical industry, and a negative association with multiple myeloma, which may be chance findings within the context of multiple statistical testing. (+info)
Update of a study of crude oil production workers 1946-94. (6/136)OBJECTIVE: To update information on workers in the petroleum industry engaged in the production of crude oil to determine whether the patterns of mortality have changed with 14 additional years of follow up. METHODS: All workers were employed at company production and pipeline locations sometime during 1946-94. The cohort now consists of 24 124 employees with an average of 22 years of follow up. RESULTS: The overall mortality, and most cause specific mortalities were lower than or similar to those for the general United States population. For white men (81% of the cohort), there were 4361 observed deaths and 5945 expected, resulting in a significantly lower standardised mortality ratio (SMR) of 73. There were significant deficits for all the leading causes of death in the United States including all cancers, cancer of the lung, stroke, heart disease, respiratory disease, and accidents. Slightly increased mortality was found for cancer of the prostate, cancer of the brain and central nervous system, and cancer of other lymphatic tissue. For benign and unspecified neoplasms, the SMR was 152 (95% confidence interval (95% CI) 95 to 230). There was a significant increase for acute myelogenous leukaemia that was restricted to people who were first employed before 1940 and who were employed in production and pipeline jobs for >30 years. Overall mortality patterns for non-white men and women were similar to those for white men. Mortality patterns for white men were also examined by duration of employment, time first employed, and by job group. CONCLUSIONS: The results of the updated study showed a favourable mortality experience for crude oil production workers compared with the United States population. (+info)
Updated mortality among diverse operating segments of a petroleum company. (7/136)OBJECTIVES: To update mortality for 34 560 employees from diverse operating segments of a Canadian petroleum company; and to investigate potential relations with occupational factors. METHODS: Employees from 1964-83 were linked to the Canadian mortality data base to provide 11 years additional follow up. There were 6760 deaths and 750 683 person-years of follow up compared with 3909 and 428 190, respectively, in the earlier study. Analyses used standardised mortality ratios (SMRs) to compare worker cause specific mortality with the Canadian general population. Duration of employment and latency analyses were performed for causes previously found to be increased in this and other petroleum cohorts, as well as any findings of interest. RESULTS: For the period 1964-94, employees experienced significantly low overall mortality (SMR=0.86 men, SMR=0.80 women). Kidney cancer, which has been increased in some studies of petroleum workers, was not increased. Acute non-lymphocytic leukaemia in exposed operating segments was consistent with the expected or only slightly, non-significantly increased. The most notable finding was increased deaths from mesothelioma among refinery and petrochemical workers (SMR 8.68; 95% confidence interval (95% CI) 5.51 to 13.03), most of whom were long term employees in jobs with presumed exposure to asbestos (mechanical and pipefitters). Deaths from multiple myeloma among marketing and distribution workers, which were previously increased, remained increased (SMR 2.08; 95% CI 0.95 to 3.95) in the update period 1984-94; however, there was no clear pattern by duration of employment or latency. Aortic aneurysms, which also were previously significantly increased among marketing and distribution workers approached the expected in the update period (SMR 1.18; 95% CI 0. 65-1.98). Analyses by duration of employment showed suggestive trends for aortic aneurysms, but earlier studies of this cohort have not found a relation between aortic aneurysms and exposure to hydrocarbons. CONCLUSION: The additional 2851 deaths and 322 493 person-years of follow up strengthened the assessment of mortality patterns relative to occupational factors. With the exception of mesothelioma, no clear work related increases in disease were identified. (+info)
Proximity to coke works and hospital admissions for respiratory and cardiovascular disease in England and Wales. (8/136)BACKGROUND: The incidence of hospital admissions for respiratory and cardiovascular diseases in areas close to operating coke works in England and Wales was investigated. METHODS: A small area study using distance from source as a proxy for exposure was undertaken in subjects aged 65 or over and children under 5 years within 7.5 km of four coke works (1991 estimated populations 87 760 and 43 932, respectively). The main outcome measures were emergency hospital admissions in 1992/3-1994/5 with a primary diagnosis of coronary heart disease (ICD 410-414), stroke (ICD 431-438), all respiratory diseases (ICD 460-519), chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (ICD 491-492), and asthma (ICD 493) in those aged 65 or over, and all respiratory and asthma admissions in children under 5 years of age. RESULTS: At age 65 or over the combined estimate of relative risk with proximity to coke works (per km) ranged from 0.99 (95% CI 0.90 to 1.09) for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease to 1.03 (95% CI 0.94 to 1.13) for asthma. For children under 5 years the combined estimate of risk was 1.08 (95% CI 0.98 to 1.20) for all respiratory disease and 1.07 (95% CI 0.98 to 1.18) for asthma. There was evidence of significant heterogeneity in risk estimates between coke work groups, especially in children under 5 years (p<0.001 and p=0.004 for respiratory disease and asthma, respectively). For the Teesside coke works in North East England the relative risk with proximity (per km) was 1.09 (95% CI 1.06 to 1.12) for respiratory disease and 1.09 (95% CI 1.04 to 1.15) for asthma. CONCLUSIONS: No evidence overall was found for an association between hospital admissions and living near operational coke works in England and Wales. Trends of a higher risk of hospital admission for respiratory disease and asthma among children with proximity to the Teesside plant require further investigation. (+info)
Retrospective assessment of exposure to carcinogens in Norways offshore petroleum industry
Objectives: The main research objective of the four articles comprising this dissertation was to provide retrospective exposure information for a planned study on cancer in a cohort within Norways offshore petroleum industry. Methods: Background information on possible exposure was obtained through company visits, including interviewing key personnel (n = 83) and collecting monitoring reports (n = 118) and other relevant documents (n = 329). The collected material was used to identify relevant carcinogens. Twenty-seven job categories were defined based on a previous questionnaire administered to present and former offshore employees in 1998. Descriptions of products containing known and suspected carcinogens, exposure sources and processes were extracted from the collected documentation and the interviews of key personnel (Article II). Exposure data on oil mist and oil vapour covered 37 drilling facilities and were analysed by descriptive statistics and by constructing linear mixed-effects ...
Edible oil production plant,Oil refinery line/oil refinery machine Soybean oil refining production line machine
Edible oil production plant,Oil refinery line/oil refinery machine Soybean oil refining production line machine manufacturers, suppliers & exporters in china. Cooking oil refinery machine. Our company is specialized in Edible oil production plant,Oil refinery line/oil refinery machine Soybean oil refining production line machine. We can provide the Vegetable Oil Refining Machine refinery machine from 1 ton to 600 tons. The popular capacity is mini Edible oil production plant,Oil refinery line/oil refinery machine Soybean oil refining production line machine from 1-5 tons, small scale oil refinery from 5-20 tons and other oil refinery from 20-600 ...
Handbook of Offshore Oil and Gas Operations [Book]
Handbook of Offshore Oil and Gas Operations is an authoritative source providing extensive up-to-date coverage of the technology used in the exploration, drilling, production, and operations in an offshore setting. … - Selection from Handbook of Offshore Oil and Gas Operations [Book]
Fatal Injuries in Offshore Oil and Gas Operations - United States, 2003-2010
During 2003-2010, the U.S. oil and gas extraction industry (onshore and offshore, combined) had a collective fatality rate seven times higher than for all U.S. workers (27.1 versus 3.8 deaths per 100,000 workers). The 11 lives lost in the 2010 Deepwater Horizon explosion provide a reminder of the hazards involved in offshore drilling. To identify risk factors to offshore oil and gas extraction workers, CDC analyzed data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) Census of Fatal Occupational Injuries (CFOI), a comprehensive database of fatal work injuries, for the period 2003-2010. This report describes the results of that analysis, which found that 128 fatalities in activities related to offshore oil and gas operations occurred during this period. Transportation events were the leading cause (65 [51%]); the majority of these involved aircraft (49 [75%]). Nearly one fourth (31 [24%]) of the fatalities occurred among workers whose occupations were classified as transportation and material moving. ...
Bachelors degree Chemistry for the Offshore Industry Aberdeen School of Natural and Computing Sciences - U. of Aberdeen |...
Industry and Science. Science. Chemistry. Chemistry for the Offshore Industry in Aberdeen City. Chemistry for the Offshore Industry . The Offshore Industry is concerned with all aspects of oil and gas exploration and production, and in the longer term also with the decommissioning of off-shore facilities. The Industry has an enormous economic impact
Yokogawa Provides CENTUM CS 3000, PRM, and Exaquantum Solutions for Chinas Largest Refinery/Petrochemical Complex | Yokogawa...
Yokogawa provides CENTUM CS 3000, Exaquantum and PRM solutions for Chinas largest refinery/petrochemical complex. Process data management by Exaquantum is a key issue in the petrochemical complex.
Health promotion needs of Hammanskraal families with adolescents orphaned by HIV/AIDS
PEU, MD; VAN WYK, NC e BOTHA, ADH. Health promotion needs of Hammanskraal families with adolescents orphaned by HIV/AIDS. Health SA Gesondheid (Online) [online]. 2008, vol.13, n.1, pp.14-28. ISSN 2071-9736.. Health promotion is regarded as the cornerstone of good health. It is the action expected from individuals and families in order to better their own health situation. Health promotion is an art and science (Edelman & Mandle, 2002:16) that is integrated into the primary health care to reduce existing health problems. The purpose of the research on which this article is reporting, was to explore and describe the health promotion needs of families with adolescents orphaned by human immunodeficiency virus or acquired immune deficiency syndrome (HIV/AIDS). The research was located within a qualitative paradigm that is both exploratory and descriptive. Eight families who were purposely selected participated in the research process. Qualitative methods, such as group interviews and field notes were ...
risk management oil industry courses | Emagister
risk management oil industry Courses. risk management oil industry Courses - The best online guide to courses and training risk management oil industry courses, whether distance, online or classroom-based. risk management oil industry .
Buy Edible oil production plant,Oil refinery line/oil refinery machine Soybean solvent Extraction production machine - Oil...
Request A Quote For AMI BEARINGS Brand Your Special Edible oil production plant,Oil refinery line/oil refinery machine Soybean solvent Extraction production machine Needs Oil Expeller, Oil Press and Oil Refinery Machine Supplier Today! Mounted Units & Category Free Vegetable Oil Refining Machine Quotes. ISO 0.0 Inventory 9001 certified.
Edible oil production plant,Oil refinery line/oil refinery machine Soybean solvent Extraction production machine Manufacturer
Request A Quote For AMI BEARINGS Brand Your Special Edible oil production plant,Oil refinery line/oil refinery machine Soybean solvent Extraction production machine Needs Oil Expeller, Oil Press and Oil Refinery Machine Supplier Today! Mounted Units & Category Free Vegetable Oil Refining Machine Quotes. ISO 0.0 Inventory 9001 certified.
Phase and partitioning behavior of phenols and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in offshore oil and gas produced water -...
Produced water constitutes the largest volume of waste from offshore oil and gas operations and is composed of a wide range of organic and inorganic compounds. Although treatment processes have to meet strict oil in water regulations, the definition of oil is a function of the analysis process and may include aliphatic hydrocarbons which have limited environmental impact due to degradability whilst ignoring problematic dissolved petroleum species. This thesis presents the partitioning behavior of oil in produced water as a function of temperature and salinity to identify compounds of environmental concern. Phenol, p-cresol, and 4-tert-butylphenol were studied because of their xenoestrogenic power; other compounds studied are polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon PAHs which include naphthalene, fluorene, phenanthrene, and pyrene. Partitioning experiments were carried out in an Innova incubator for 48 hours, temperature was varied from 4ﾟC to 70ﾟC, and two salinity levels of 46.8‰ and 66.8‰ ...
Hyundai Chemical Expands South Korean Petrochemical Complex
Hyundais Chemical branch plans to add a xylenes production line to its petrochemicals complex in Daesan Republic, South Korea. This expansion would allow the site to make its own feedstock material to boost profitability.
Ethanol fight fuels renewed heat between corn and oil industries
Posted on 03/20/2013 10:22:12 AM PDT by thackney. A fight between oil giants and corn farmers reached a fever pitch on Wednesday, as the oil industry used a new study to argue that increasing ethanol use in fuel will hurt consumers and the economy. Groups representing ethanol producers fired back, saying the oil industry was trying to undermine government efforts to reduce reliance on oil-based fuels. Because most U.S. ethanol is made with corn, producers are allied with corn farmers, who enjoy an expanded market and higher prices for their crops because of ethanol demand. The oil industry study, commissioned by the American Petroleum Institute and produced by NERA Economic Consulting, said government mandates that require energy companies to buy more ethanol have driven up refining costs and created a death spiral impact. The Renewable Fuel Standard program is irretrievably broken, said Bob Greco, director of the API s downstream group, speaking on a conference call with reporters. He called on ...
collaboration critical to technology development n Offshore industry will need to communicate within the industry and - PDF
2015.otcnet.org Tuesday, May 5 Houston, Texas SM THE OFFICIAL 2015 OFFSHORE TECHNOLOGY CONFERENCE NEWSPAPER DAY 2 collaboration critical to technology development n Offshore industry will need to communicate
Brazil may delay offshore oil drilling - UPI.com
Production at Brazils newly discovered offshore oil fields may be delayed by the lack of legislation to oversee the finds, according to energy officials.
New York State Bans Offshore Oil and Gas Drilling | NRDC
Today Governor Andrew Cuomo signed into law a bill banning exploration, development, and production of offshore oil and gas in New York State waters - and prohibiting others that drill in federal waters just offshore New England and the tri-state...
Trump offshore oil drilling plan draws protest in California | Reuters
Environmental activists in California on Thursday protested a Trump Administration proposal to vastly increase offshore oil drilling in the United States.
Hundreds protest Trumps offshore oil drilling plan in California
REUTERS SACRAMENTO Hundreds of environmental activists in California protested a Trump Administration proposal to vastly increase offshore oil drilling i...
Offshore Oil Drilling - Geography Videos for Kids
In this video learn about offshore oil drilling. Find out how oil is collected from the ground. The video also discusses oil polluting the ocean.
Processes | Free Full-Text | Techno-Economic Assessment of Benzene Production from Shale Gas
The availability and low cost of shale gas has boosted its use as fuel and as a raw material to produce value-added compounds. Benzene is one of the chemicals that can be obtained from methane, and represents one of the most important compounds in the petrochemical industry. It can be synthesized via direct methane aromatization (DMA) or via indirect aromatization (using oxidative coupling of methane). DMA is a direct-conversion process, while indirect aromatization involves several stages. In this work, an economic, energy-saving, and environmental assessment for the production of benzene from shale gas using DMA as a reaction path is presented. A sensitivity analysis was conducted to observe the effect of the operating conditions on the profitability of the process. The results show that production of benzene using shale gas as feedstock can be accomplished with a high return on investment.
Shell-CNOOC JV Receives Government Approvals To Take Over New Petrochemical Complex In China | Shell Global
Beijing, China, November 2, 2016 -- Shell Nanhai B.V. (Shell) and China National Offshore Oil Corporations (CNOOC) 50:50 joint venture has officially assumed ownership of CNOOCs ongoing project to build an ethylene cracker and several derivatives units, after receiving all the necessary government approvals.
Shell and CNOOC to expand petrochemical complex in China | Shell Global
Guangzhou, 15th Dec-15 Shell Nanhai B.V. & China National Offshore Oil Corporation signed Heads of Agreement to expand their existing 50:50 joint venture.
As Oil Industry Fights a Tax, It Reaps Subsidies |...
Proposals afloat in Congress would raise taxes on the oil industry to help pay for spill cleanup. The industry objects, claiming the burden would harm not only companies, but the country. But the oil industry already gets tens or hundreds of billions in tax breaks and outright subsidies from the federal government.
CHEC Marcellus Shale Gas Extraction Documentary with Roseann Baker on 6/16/2010 Part 3 - YouTube
Roseann Baker talks about the impacts of Marcellus Shale gas drilling in her community. To see the rest of this interview, please click the links below: Part...
Managing health risks in the offshore workplace: Impact on health climate, safety climate and risk identification on...
Article Managing health risks in the offshore workplace: Impact on health climate, safety climate and risk identification. The study, conducted in the offshore oil industry (N=1374), sought to examine how the management of health risks in the workpla...
Brazil oil workers begin strike in new blow to government - Metro US
By Marta Nogueira and Brad Brooks. RIO DE JANEIRO/SAO PAULO (Reuters) - Brazilian oil workers began a 72-hour strike on Wednesday in a new blow to President Michel Temer following a nationwide trucker protest that has strangled Latin Americas largest economy for over a week. The strike affecting several rigs, refineries, plants and ports is the latest challenge for state-led oil firm Petroleo Brasileiro SA, whose shares have tumbled nearly 30 percent in two weeks over fears that political interference would unwind more investor-focused policies. Late on Tuesday, Reuters reported that Temer was considering an overhaul of a market-based fuel pricing policy at Petrobras, which could provoke even more investor flight. Temers office said in a Wednesday morning statement that he would preserve the policy. The oil sector strike included workers on at least 20 oil rigs in the lucrative Campos basin of 46 operated by Petrobras, as the company is known, according to FUP, Brazils largest oil workers ...
Generous tax breaks for shale gas industry outlined - BBC...
The government outlines plans to give tax breaks to companies involved in the UKs shale gas industry, but faces criticism from environmentalists.
Brazils Offshore Oil: Abundant, and Expensive - Corporate Intelligence - WSJ
Brazil has been home to some of the largest oil discoveries in recent decades, but getting that crude out of the ground has proven to be an expensive challenge for the oil industry.
A picture of health: a study of the health status and health promotion needs of homeless people in the west. - Drugs and...
Irish drugs and alcohol research, data, policy and sources of evidence on prevention, treatment, rehabilitation, crime and consequences.
Countries Compared by Energy | Oil | Production | Thousand barrels daily. International Statistics at NationMaster.com
Countries Compared by Energy > Oil > Production > Thousand barrels daily. International Statistics at NationMaster.com, BP Statistical Review of World Energy 2005. Aggregates compiled by NationMaster. Retrieved from http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Energy/Oil/Production/Thousand-barrels-daily. Countries Compared by Energy > Oil > Production > Thousand barrels daily. International Statistics at NationMaster.com, BP Statistical Review of World Energy 2005. Aggregates compiled by NationMaster. 2004. ,http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Energy/Oil/Production/Thousand-barrels-daily,.. Countries Compared by Energy > Oil > Production > Thousand barrels daily. International Statistics at NationMaster.com, BP Statistical Review of World Energy 2005. Aggregates compiled by NationMaster., ,http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Energy/Oil/Production/Thousand-barrels-daily, [assessed 2004]. Countries Compared by Energy > Oil > Production > Thousand barrels daily. ...
Microfluidics Probe Cholesterol of the Oil Industry | CytoFluidix
Asphaltene is a complex of hydrocarbon molecules found in crude oil. It is the source of valuable asphalt and can also be made into waterproofing and roofing materials, corrosion inhibitors and other products, but when it builds up in a pipeline, its trouble. Asphaltenes are often called the cholesterol of the oil industry since they are known to coagulate and slow or even stop the flow of oil and gas in reservoir rock.. Rice engineer Sibani Lisa Biswal and her colleagues used their unique microfluidic devices, instruments that use a small amount of fluid on a microchip to perform a test, to examine four commercial chemical dispersants that curtail the buildup of asphaltene in wells and pipelines. The devices allowed them to watch how the dispersants react with asphaltenes.. The Rice-led study appears in the American Chemical Society journal Energy and Fuels.. Ensuring flow through pipelines is paramount in oil and gas production, so advances that help keep lines clear are important to the ...
Nigeria tries to promote Nigerians participation in its oil industry
Nigeria is particularly keen to promote the participation of Nigerians in the countrys oil industry, whether as skilled workers employed by foreign firms, or via domestic companies competing against the majors in their own right. Such companies have the potential to gain experience within the country that can then be put to use on projects in other parts of the world.
Correction: Mexicos oil industry | The Americas | The Economist
In a chart accompanying our story on Mexicos oil industry (Running just to stand still, December 22nd), we mistakenly measured oil reserves in trillions, instead of billions, of barrels. Sorry. This error has been corrected online.. This article appeared in the The Americas section of the print edition under the headline Correction: Mexicos oil industry ...
Oil industry funding supports campaign to roll back fuel-economy rules
A new investigative report by the New York Times has revealed the puppeteer pulling the strings in the Trump administrations efforts to undo fuel-economy and emissions improvements: no surprise, the oil industry. Backed by Americas largest refiners and organizations tied to or funded by the Koch brothers, an underground network coordinated a lobbying...
Oil Industry in Nigeria Market Research & Statistics
Download all the latest market reports you need on the Oil Industry in Nigeria. Click here to instantly access all the reports, in one place.
Moodys: Global oil industry to focus on disciplined investment, M&A for growth in 2018 | Business Standard News
Read more about Moodys: Global oil industry to focus on disciplined investment, M&A for growth in 2018 on Business Standard. Political unrest in the Middle East, alongside assumptions of OPEC extending its agreement to cut production, helped to bolster oil prices in late 2017, observed Terry Marshall, a Moodys Senior Vice President. Yet even with these factors
Global UV Glazing Oil Industry 2015 - Market Analysis, Share, Regional Outlook, Forecasts
Product Synopsis 2015 Global UV Glazing Oil Industry Report is a professional and in-depth research report on the worlds major regional market conditions of
Oil industry scolded over ethanol - UPI.com
A prominent national consumer group has called on the oil industry to be more open to ethanol as a means of letting some of the steam out of sky-high gasoline prices.
Read «The Global Oil Industry Present and Future» Essay Sample for Free at SupremeEssays.com
Look at the Evaluation essay sample about «The Global Oil Industry Present and Future» at SupremeEssays.com to see how a worthy paper should be produced.
2017 India Terpenes lemon oil Industry Report : ReportsnReports
[120 Pages Report] Check for Discount on 2017 India Terpenes lemon oil Industry Report report by Prof Research. This report is an essential reference for who looks for...
Fearing tobaccos fate, palm oil industry fights back - The Hindu BusinessLine
On the morning of February 26, executives from a Washington consultancy presented a strategy paper to some of the most powerful officials in the Malaysian palm oil industry. The message: Dont allow e
China Edible Vegetable Oil Industry - Bharat Book
Bharatbook.com announces a new report on Research and Forecast of China Edible Vegetable Oil Industry, 2013-2017 which estimated that this output volume...
Oil Industry Well Pumps stock photo | iStock
Download this Oil Industry Well Pumps photo now. And search more of the webs best library of royalty-free stock images from iStock.
VIDEO: Bayards Aluminium, Barge Master design first aluminium MCH - Offshore Energy
The market requires a solution that increases the window for offshore helicopter landings in severe weather conditions.. Bayards Aluminium constructions, a worldwide recognized specialist when it comes to lightweight and maintenance free structures for the offshore industry has paired up with Barge Master, a pioneer in motion compensated equipment for the offshore industry, to design the first aluminium Motion Compensated Helideck.. The new Motion Compensated Helideck (MCH) is driven by three actuators compensating two translations (sway and heave) and one rotation (roll) of the vessel it is installed on. This ensures that the platform stays in an earth fixed steady position and that the influence of sea induced vessel motions will no longer be a limiting factor for offshore operations.. Both Bayards and Barge Master will be at OTC Houston 2014, at booth 2531 in Hall D.. ...
Developing logistic services to support the hydrocarbons exploration and exploitation offshore industry in Colombia | UNCTAD
This article is based on: Castellanos, A., Lombana, J. y Ortiz, M. (2017). Exploracio?n y explotacio?n de hidrocarburos aguas afuera (offshore): estrategia logi?stica para Barranquilla, una ciudad en transformacio?n. Equidad & Desarrollo, (28), 85-111.
Offshore oil and gas production is crimped by Gulf storms | ConchoValleyHomepage.com
Oil and gas production in the Gulf of Mexico was slowed Sunday by the approach of two storms that led companies to remove workers from more than 100 offshore platforms. The Interior Department said that based on company reports at midday, 114 platforms had been evacuated. That is 18% of the staffed platforms in the […]
Oil industry, union joins forces on fatigue standard | 2013-03-19 | ISHN
In an effort to improve safety in the oil and gas industry, the American Petroleum Institute (API) and the United Steelworkers International Union (USW) are working together on a standard to prevent fatigue among oil workers -- and the U.S. Chemical Safety Board (CSB) wants your comments on those efforts. The CSBs investigation into the 2005 fire and explosion at the BP Texas City Refinery that killed 15 workers and injured 180 led to the Board recommending that the API and USW get together and . . .
Brazil Faces Offshore Oil Dilemma - WSJ
Brazils federal government will soon start receiving crude oil from a huge offshore field known as Libra. But the government has no tanker ships to move the oil, no terminals to store it, and no refineries to process it.
Continuous Oil Refinery Equipment For Sale!!! | Edible Oil Mill Machinery
Petroleum Refinery Equipment For Sale, Wholesale & Suppliers used oil refinery equipment, used oil refinery equipment Suppliers Used Refineries for Sale at Phoenix Equipment IPPs Refinery Units for Sale - IPP Crude Oil Refinery Plant/Equipment, Oil Refining Machine Used Plant - Petrochemical, Refinery & Asphalt, Used Plants Used Plant - Edible Oil, Used Plants - Perry Videx Used/waste Oil Refining Plant/Machine Cost - Refining Waste Oil to Oil refinery - Wikipedia Used Industrial Plant Lines For Sale - Aaron Equipment Petroleum Refinery Equipment For Sale, Wholesale & Suppliers used oil refinery equipment, used oil refinery equipment Suppliers Used Refineries for Sale at Phoenix Equipment IPPs Refinery Units for Sale - IPP Crude Oil Refinery Plant/Equipment, Oil Refining Machine Used Plant - Petrochemical, Refinery & Asphalt, Used Plants Used Plant - Edible Oil, Used Plants - Perry Videx Used/waste Oil Refining Plant/Machine Cost - Refining Waste Oil to Oil refinery - Wikipedia Used Industrial Plant
An Investigation of Regional Variations of Barnett Shale Reservoir Properties, and Resulting Variability of Hydrocarbon...
In 2007, the Barnett Shale in the Fort Worth basin of Texas produced 1.1 trillion cubic feet (Tcf) gas and ranked second in U.S gas production. Despite its importance, controls on Barnett Shale gas well performance are poorly understood. Regional and vertical variations of reservoir properties and their effects on well performances have not been assessed. Therefore, we conducted a study of Barnett Shale stratigraphy, petrophysics, and production, and we integrated these results to clarify the controls on well performance. Barnett Shale ranges from 50 to 1,100 ft thick; we divided the formation into 4 reservoir units that are significant to engineering decisions. All but Reservoir Unit 1 (the lower reservoir unit) are commonly perforated in gas wells. Reservoir Unit 1 appears to be clay-rich shale and ranges from 10 to 80 ft thick. Reservoir Unit 2 is laminated, siliceous mudstone and marly carbonate zone, 20 to 300 ft thick. Reservoir Unit 3 is composed of multiple, stacked, thin (~15-30 ft ...
Corn Oil Industry Analysis and 2022 Market Outlook | Food and Farming
Few points from the table of content. Chapter One Introduction of Corn Oil Industry. 1.1 Brief Introduction of Corn Oil. 1.2 Development of Corn Oil Industry. 1.3 Status of Corn Oil Industry. Chapter Two Manufacturing Technology of Corn Oil. 2.1 Development of Corn Oil Manufacturing Technology. 2.2 Analysis of Corn Oil Manufacturing Technology. 2.3 Trends of Corn Oil Manufacturing Technology. Chapter Three Analysis of Global Key Manufacturers (Including Company Profile, Product Specification, 2012-2017 Production Information etc.) Chapter Four 2012-2017 Global and China Market of Corn Oil. 4.1 2012-2017 Global and China Capacity, Production and Production Value of Corn Oil Industry. 4.2 2012-2017 Global and China Cost and Profit of Corn Oil Industry. 4.3 Market Comparasion of Global and China Corn Oil Industry. 4.4 2012-2017 Global and China Supply and Consumption of Corn Oil. 4.5 2012-2017 China Import and Export of Corn Oil. Chapter Five Market Status of Corn Oil Industry. 5.1 Market ...
Hot Sale of edible oil refinery plant cooking oil extraction equipments vegetable tea seed oil production line machinery...
manufacturer & sale Hot Sale of edible oil refinery plant cooking oil extraction equipments vegetable tea seed oil production line machinery:Sunflower Oil Production Line, Wholesale Various High Quality Sunflower Oil Production Line Products from Global Sunflower Oil Production Line Suppliers and Sunflower Oil Production Line Factory,Importer,Exporter at ... Automatic edible oil refinery, cooking oil refining equipment, sunflower oil refinery production line. , oil refining machine,This Cooking Oil Production Line production line assembly unit is a good choice of manufacturing cooking oil from various oilseeds. Low Temperature Microwave Drying complete set vegetable oil production line includes oil press machine, solvent
CNOPB - Canada-Newfoundland Offshore Petroleum Board | AcronymFinder
How is Canada-Newfoundland Offshore Petroleum Board abbreviated? CNOPB stands for Canada-Newfoundland Offshore Petroleum Board. CNOPB is defined as Canada-Newfoundland Offshore Petroleum Board somewhat frequently.
Mexico Petrochemicals Industry Outlook to 2016 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends...
GlobalDatas report, Mexico Petrochemicals Industry Outlook to 2016 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends and Capacity Forecasts provides an in-depth coverage of Mexico petrochemicals industry. The report covers Mexico petrochemical complexes details and presents installed capacity by key feedstock, process and technology. In addition, it presents petrochemicals demand and production forecasts, end use market share, price trends, trade balance data and company shares of the major petrochemicals producers in Mexico.
Instrumentation in petrochemical industries - Wikipedia
Instrumentation in petrochemical industries basically consists of flow meters, pressure transmitters, level sensors, temperature sensors, and analysis instruments. The measurement of temperature is a vital part of instrumentation in petrochemical industries. Platinum Resistance Temperature Detectors (RTDs) are often used for their excellent temperature response. Thermocouples are used in locations that need a more durable sensor. Thermocouples come in many types. A pressure to current converter (P/I converter) in petrochemical industries is used to measure the pressure developed by liquified petroleum gas (LPG), crude oil, petrol, and various other petroleum byproducts. In the P/I converter, the indicated pressure can be a digital or an analog form. The main advantage is that it can be directly shown on the control panel in the control room. This is true for temperature measurement also. Because refined oil is volatile, it is important to know the quantity of oil being transported at numerous ...
Code of Practice - Fatigue Management in the Canada-Newfoundland and Labrador Offshore Petroleum Industry - Canadian...
This Code of Practice, summarizes the requirements for defining and managing Fatigue and the roles and responsibilities of Operators, Employers, Supervisors and Employees. This Code of Practice also summarizes the applicable regulatory requirements and provides information on the process for requesting an exemption to the day of rest provision section 22 (1) of the Newfoundland and Labrador Labour Standards Act. This Code of Practice does not apply to Workplace parties administered under a collective agreement. That said, it is the acknowledged intention of Operators subject to such collective agreements incorporate the principles of this Code of Practice into their Workplace ...
Offshore Oil Public Forum Scheduled for San Pedro | Ambergris Today | Breaking News, Lates News in Ambergris Caye, Belize
The business community and all concerned citizens are invited to convene at Central Park on Saturday, January 21, where an Offshore Oil Public Forum will take place. The forum will deliver more educational information on Multibeam and Seismic Surveys as well as on Offshore Oil Exploration.
Petroleum Industry Management
Petroleum Industry Management via distance learning: The petroleum industry is organized into four broad sectors: exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas; transport; refining; and marketing and distribution. This program strikes... Petroleum Industry Management Online via distance learning.
China Petroleum Industry, Petroleum Industry Manufacturers, Suppliers | Made-in-China.com
China Petroleum Industry manufacturers - Select 2018 high quality Petroleum Industry products in best price from certified Chinese Steel Plate manufacturers, Stainless Steel Sheet suppliers, wholesalers and factory on Made-in-China.com
Petroleum industry facts, information, pictures | Encyclopedia.com articles about Petroleum industry
Get information, facts, and pictures about Petroleum industry at Encyclopedia.com. Make research projects and school reports about Petroleum industry easy with credible articles from our FREE, online encyclopedia and dictionary.
Global Shale Gas Processing Equipments Market 2017- LP, Exterran, Pall Corporation - The Exclusive Facts 24
The Shale Gas Processing Equipments report provides the detailed SWOT analysis, feasibility study regarding emerging market segments, and scope of investment in the global market.. Apply For Sample Copy Of The Report Here : http://apexmarketreports.com/Heavy-Industry/Global-Shale-Gas-Processing-Equipments-Market-Research-Report-2017#sample. Global Shale Gas Processing Equipments market report comprises of six major segments, the first section provides basic Shale Gas Processing Equipments product information,; the second section provides information pertaining to Asias Shale Gas Processing Equipments industry; the third section focuses North America Shale Gas Processing Equipments market, in fourth section information about European Shale Gas Processing Equipments industry is shared; Shale Gas Processing Equipments market entry and feasibility of investment study is covered under fifth section; in sixth section provides major research findings and conclusion for Shale Gas Processing Equipments ...
Good quality peanut refinery extraction plant , small scale edible oil refinery corn oil machinery Manufacturer
manufacturer & sale Good quality peanut refinery extraction plant , small scale edible oil refinery corn oil machinery:Sunflower Oil Production Line, Wholesale Various High Quality Sunflower Oil Production Line Products from Global Sunflower Oil Production Line Suppliers and Sunflower Oil Production Line Factory,Importer,Exporter at ... Automatic edible oil refinery, cooking oil refining equipment, sunflower oil refinery production line. , oil refining machine,This Cooking Oil Production Line production line assembly unit is a good choice of manufacturing cooking oil from various oilseeds. Low Temperature Microwave Drying complete set vegetable oil production line includes oil press machine, solvent
Vegetable oil refinery machine for peanut,Vegetable oil refinery equipment for peanut,Vegetable oil refinery plant for peanut
Vegetable oil refinery machine for peanut,Vegetable oil refinery equipment for peanut,Vegetable oil refinery plant for peanut manufacturers in china. Get contact details & address of companies manufacturing and supplying Rice Bran Oil Plant Equipment across Industrial Microwave Systems Co Ltd. supply complete rice bran oil production line of capacity from 5 tons/day to 500 tons/day. The 5 tons per day rice bran oil plant will need approximately 25-30 tons rice bran per day as raw material. Rice Bran Oil Plant Equipment total cost of project may be more or less 1,000,000 USD. The cost of project for 10 tons per day from about 50 tons rice ...
New Research Finds Higher Methane Emissions, Reduction Opportunities in Barnett Shale Region
Methane emissions from vast oil and gas operations in the densely populated Barnett Shale region of Texas are 50 percent higher than estimates based on the Environmental Protection Agencys (EPA) greenhouse gas inventory, according to a series of 11 new papers published today in Environmental Science & Technology.. The majority of these emissions are from a small but widespread number of sources across the regions oil and gas supply chain. These emissions come from the sort of leaks and equipment malfunctions that are relatively easy to prevent with proper and frequent monitoring and repair practices.. The sprawling Barnett region, fanning out westward from the cities of Dallas and Fort Worth, contains about 30,000 oil and gas wells, 275 compressor stations, and 40 processing plants. It is one of the countrys largest production areas, responsible for 7 percent of total U.S. natural gas output.. Unpredictable, Widespread Sources Dominate. A finding from the research shows that at any given ...
Petroleum Industry Bill
Thisdayonline reports that the House of Representatives seeks to pursue another strategy in the passage of petroleum industry reforms. The Chairman of the House Committee, Petroleum Upstream, Hon. Victor Nwokolo (Delta-PDP) indicated in a press conference yesterday that the House bill will include the Petroleum Host Community Fund as well as Fiscal reform matters. This runs against the reports that the PIGB passed by the Senate would be given accelerated hearing by the House.. Given the legislative and political timetables, this recent development will pose a challenge to the adoption of the PIGB or indeed any part of the petroleum industry reforms into law in the near future. It is our opinion that the two houses of the National Assembly should work together in the national interest to avoid further delays to much-needed reforms.. ...
Dose assessment for management alternatives for NORM-contaminated equipment within the petroleum industry - Digital Library
The contamination of drilling and production equipment by naturally occurring radioactive material (NORM) is a growing concern for the petroleum industry and regulators. Large volumes of NORM-contaminated scrap metal are generated by the industry each year. The contamination generally occurs as surface contamination on the interior of water-handling equipment. The source of this contamination is accumulation of by-product wastes, in the form of scale and sludge contaminated with NORM that are generated by extraction processes. The primary radionuclides of concern in petroleum industry NORM-wastes are radium-226 (Ra-226), and radium-228 (Ra-228). These isotopes are members of the uranium-238 and thorium-232 decay series, respectively. The uranium and thorium isotopes, which are naturally present in the subsurface formations from which hydrocarbons are extracted, are largely immobile and remain in the subsurface. The more soluble radium can become mobilized in the formation water and be transported to the
Specialist - Expert Diploma Petroleum Industry Management
This Specialist - Expert Diploma strikes a balance between the technical, environmental, economic, and social aspects of managing the different sectors in the petroleum industry. It provides a road map for managing any type of project related... Specialist - Expert Diploma Petroleum Industry Management.
Offshore Petroleum and Greenhouse Gas Act 2006 - Department of Agriculture
The National Offshore Petroleum Safety and Environmental Management Authority (NOPSEMA) is now the sole assessor for off shore petroleum and greenhouse gas activities in Commonwealth waters.
Beihai Offshore Petroleum Building, Beihai
Compare prices and find the best deal for the Beihai Offshore Petroleum Building. Rates from . Save upto 25% on Hotels with KAYAK now!
Aircraft-Based Measurements of Point Source Methane Emissions in the Barnett Shale Basin
We report measurements of methane (CH4) emission rates observed at eight different high-emitting point sources in the Barnett Shale, Texas, using aircraft-based methods performed as part of the Barnett Coordinated Campaign. We quantified CH4 emission rates from four gas processing plants, one compre …
Morphology, Genesis, and Distribution of Nanometer-Scale Pores in Siliceous Mudstones of the Mississippian Barnett Shale |...
Research on mudrock attributes has increased dramatically since shale-gas systems have become commercial hydrocarbon production targets. One of the most significant research questions now being asked focuses on the nature of the pore system in these mudrocks. Our work on siliceous mudstones from the Mississippian Barnett Shale of the Fort Worth Basin, Texas, shows that the pores in these rocks are dominantly nanometer in scale (nanopores). We used scanning electron microscopy to characterize Barnett pores from a number of cores and have imaged pores as small as 5 nm. Key to our success in imaging these nanopores is the use of Ar-ion-beam milling; this methodology provides flat surfaces that lack topography related to differential hardness and are fundamental for high-magnification imaging.. Nanopores are observed in three main modes of occurrence. Most pores are found in grains of organic matter as intraparticle pores; many of these grains contain hundreds of pores. Intraparticle organic ...
Petrochemicals Market Growth - 2018
Growing consumption from major end use industries including construction, packaging, transportation, textile, plastics, healthcare and so on coupled with favorable operating conditions mainly in the Middle East and Asia Pacific is expected to drive the global market for petrochemicals over the next five years. Government initiatives in India and China to set up petrochemical complexes in the region are also expected to fuel the market growth. The rapid exploration and development of unconventional gases such as shale gas is also expected to provide feedstock advantage to petrochemical producers. However, volatile raw material prices and growing environmental concerns regarding the production and usage of various petrochemicals are expected to be a key challenge for market participants. Regulatory intervention has resulted in the industry shifting focus towards developing bio-based alternatives for petrochemicals ...
Marcellus Shale Coalition - SourceWatch
The Coalition acknowledges that, when explaining how the hydrofracking process works,(e)xtracting natural gas from horizontal Marcellus Shale wells requires the use of more water than traditional shallow vertical wells.. Indeed, though, as shown on the Marcellus Shale page, it takes far more than just a little more water. The reality is that hydrofracking involves a fluid being injected into the rock which then releases the gas along with radioactive toxins and other hazardous substances in the shale--has raised serious environmental and health concerns. To force natural gas out of shale, millions of gallons of fresh, drinkable water are forced through a pipe drilled into the shale at extremely high pressure. A variety of chemicals are added to the water to keep the fractures in the shale open and keep the gas flowing to the surface. Although no complete list of the cocktail of chemicals used in this process exists, information obtained from environmental clean-up sites demonstrates that ...
2011 U.S. Petroleum Refineries Industry-Jobs & Wages Report
The Petroleum Refineries Industry-Jobs & Wages report, published annually by Barnes Reports, contains timely and accurate industry statistics, forecasts
Petroleum Refinery Wastewater Articles on Environmental XPRT
Find petroleum refinery wastewater articles on Environmental XPRT, the worlds largest environmental industry marketplace and information resource.
Petroleum Refineries: New Source Performance Standards (NSPS) - 40 CFR 60 Subparts J & Ja | US EPA
learn about the NSPS regulations for petroleum refineries by reading the rule summary, rule history, background information documents, fact sheets, and compliance information.
GM needs 1,479 yrs to = 10 yrs of NOX from Barnett Shale Diesel Drilling Rigs | Arlington TX Barnett Shale Blogger
The TCEQ emissions inventory Phase 1 and 2 did not include preproduction emissions such as drilling, fracking and flowback....go figure. Arlingtons major gas producer, Chesapeake, presented a NOMAC (contracted driller) presentation at the 2012 AADE Technical Symposium on how much money and emissions they could save using electricity during the drilling phase. FINALLY I can verify…
Microseismicity of Non-linear Fluid-rock Interactions - From Geothermic Stimulations to Fracturing of Barnett Shales | Earthdoc
Borehole stimulations by fluid injections are common for developments of hydrocarbon and geothermic reservoirs. Often they induce numerous microearthquakes. Spatio-temporal dynamics of such induced microseismic clouds can be used to characterise reservoirs. However, a fluid-induced seismicity can be caused by a wide range of processes. We propose an approach to describing a broad range of non-linear fluid-rock interactions. We show that a linear pore pressure relaxation and a hydraulic fracturing are two asymptotic end members of a set of non-linear diffusional phenomena responsible for seismicity triggering. Microseismicity of Barnett Shales shows signatures of a non-linear diffusional triggering with an extremely strong hydraulic permeability enhancement in a 3-D domain of the reservoir. This indicates a process of a volumetric hydraulic fracturing via reopening of compliant preexisting fractures.
refinery feedstock, petrochemical industry | Oil Refinery Process,Petroleum Refining,petrochemical Companies
No-one but the USGS provides publicly out there estimates of undiscovered refinery feedstock technically recoverable oil and gas assets.. The Pittsburgh Publish Gazette reported the find as now the very best producing onshore oil field found in the past fifty six years.. The potential of this discover might mean United States oil reserves far out-scoring the numbers discovered within the Middle East.. Oil exploration on United States landhas for many years now been given up for dead as the foremost gamers in oil exploration went in search elsewhere.. Actually in 1985 20 p.c of Americas oil came from overseas, whereas almost 25 years later that quantity has soared to virtually 60 percent.. Advances in expertise mean this commodity might be extracted and hugely bolster United States oil reserves so their dependency on different assets would be eliminated, whilst additionally decreasing gas costs.. Effectively so one would think, and in spite of the discover and the aptitude to extract such an ...
Market research analysis industry Indian Sesame Oil Industry Outlook 2022 latest reports company India
The country is facing a paradigm shift in the consumption of sesame oil because of its increasing use in different cuisines, ayurveda, various massage oils, etc. Sesame Oil is one of the oldest edible oils in the world. It is extracted from the seeds of one of the oldest cultivated plant, namely sesame. The sesame oil is very popular amongst the Southern regions in India, along with countries in Asia, USA, etc. Therefore, the Sesame oil industry in India is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5% during the forecasted period of 2017-2022.. The report Indian Sesame Oil Industry Outlook 2022 provides the current scenario and future estimates of the industry. It provides an overview of the global situation of the industry highlighting the market statistics. The report also highlights key industry trends, and drivers responsible for industrys growth.. Moreover, it provides the key analysis and market estimation of various industry segments in terms of production and consumption, which are further ...
Petrochemical Industry Analysis, Market Research & Statistics
Understand the Petrochemical Industry Quickly & Get Actionable Data Easily. The Latest Reports with Statistics & Trends from Top Industry Sources
Pressure transmitter for the petrochemical industry - All industrial manufacturers - Videos
Find your pressure transmitter for the petrochemical industry easily amongst the 40 products from the leading brands (WIKA, Barksdale, FUJI, ...) on DirectIndustry, the industry specialist for your professional purchases.
New Chemical and Oil Industry News Service
New Chemical and Oil Industry News Service. Information provider ICIS announced the launch of its breaking news service for the chemical and oil industry, ICISnews (http:// www.icis.com/news). It is updated 24 hours a day by a global team of reporters based in London, Houston, Singapore, Shanghai, Moscow, Buenos Aires, Washington, and New York. In addition to breaking news, ICISnews features an extensive archive, expert commentary and analysis in Insight, comprehensive Company and Chemical Intelligence, and the Recent News section. ICISnews replaces the CNIservice (Chemical News and Intelligence). For a free trial of ICISnews, register at the site.. ICIS is part of Reed Business Information (RBI), a division of Reed Business (http://www.reedbusiness.co.uk) and a member of Reed Elsevier plc. RBI publishes more than 100 publications, directories, and online services and organizes many industry conferences and awards.Source: ICIS ...
Chemical, Pharmaceutical & Petrochemical Industries
The high-performance stainless steels are a family of stainless steels which have distinctly superior corrosion resistance in a wide variety of aggressive environments and are more technically demanding than Types 304 and 316 with regard to metallurgy and fabrication requirements. This is due to the nature of the steels themselves and the demanding applications in which they are used. A thorough understanding of these stainless steels is necessary to use them successfully. This publication provides assistance in making the optimum material selection for a given application, and provides guidance in the fabrication and use of the selected grade.. Other publications related to the Chemical, Pharmaceutical and Petrochemical Industries. ...
Chemical, Pharmaceutical & Petrochemical Industries
The high-performance stainless steels are a family of stainless steels which have distinctly superior corrosion resistance in a wide variety of aggressive environments and are more technically demanding than Types 304 and 316 with regard to metallurgy and fabrication requirements. This is due to the nature of the steels themselves and the demanding applications in which they are used. A thorough understanding of these stainless steels is necessary to use them successfully. This publication provides assistance in making the optimum material selection for a given application, and provides guidance in the fabrication and use of the selected grade.. Other publications related to the Chemical, Pharmaceutical and Petrochemical Industries. ...
Download Handbook Of Electrical Engineering For Practitioners In The Oil Gas And Petrochemical Industry
search to the Download download handbook of electrical engineering for practitioners in the oil gas and petrochemical industry work. understand out more about the account in the Download windowShare Center. GamersGate encourages the jumping alleged Internet attention for PC and Mac dispersions LOOKING not radical assistance observations for sites original - here, only.
Thermal Insulation Handbook for the Oil, Gas, and Petrochemical Industries - 1st Edition
Purchase Thermal Insulation Handbook for the Oil, Gas, and Petrochemical Industries - 1st Edition. Print Book & E-Book. ISBN 9780128000106, 9780128007853
Chemical Pumps For The Petrochemical Industry | Edwards
Edwards is a world leader in designing chemical pumps and pumping systems used in the Petrochemical industry for safe pumping of hazardous inflammable material.
API | Natural Gas, Oil Industry Launch Environmental Partnership to Accelerate Reductions in Methane, VOCs
WASHINGTON, December 5, 2017 - Americas natural gas and oil industry today announced a landmark partnership to accelerate improvements to environmental performance in operations across the country. Focused initially on reducing methane and volatile organic compound (VOC) emissions, the Environmental Partnership includes 26 natural gas and oil producers, who produce a significant portion of American energy resources. Participating companies will begin implementing the voluntary program starting January 1, 2018.
United States High-Performance Polymers for Oil Industry 2016 Market Research Report : ReportsnReports
[139 Pages Report] Check for Discount on United States High-Performance Polymers for Oil Industry 2016 Market Research Report report by QYResearch Group. The United States High-Performance Polymers for Oil Industry 2016...
Durham Energy Institute : Shale Gas - Durham University
The Durham Energy Institute is a leading energy institute in the UK with a track record in shale gas research developed since 2011. There is an interdisciplinary group of over 20 geologists, social scientists and engineers who focus on shale gas research at Durham University.. Durham University is a lead partner in Researching Fracking in Europe (ReFINE) consortium with Newcastle University. ReFINE is the leading international research consortium on fracking. ReFINE works closely with a global network of leading scientists and institutions to research the potential environmental and social impacts of shale gas exploitation.. Durham also hosts the Unconventional Hydrocarbon Research Group.. Find out more about DEI Shale Gas research, consultancy, and resources.. ...
Canadian petroleum industry monitoring report. (Journal, magazine, 1987) [WorldCat.org]
Get this from a library! Canadian petroleum industry monitoring report.. [Canada. Petroleum Monitoring Agency.; Canada. Petroleum Monitoring and Information Services.; Canada. Petroleum Monitoring and Energy Statistics Division.;]
Ikarus Petroleum Industries
IKARUS Petroleum Industries Company signs with Saudi International Petrochemical Company (SIPCHEM) the agreement for the commercial completion of the purchase of 11% of the shares of two affiliates ...
South African Petroleum Industry Association : General Information | Mbendi Website
SAPIAs mission is to do all it can to assist the industry to deliver petroleum products to the South African economy at world competitive prices. It is deeply aware of the need to make South Africa a competitive nation and of the role that liquid fuels availability and cost will play in achieving this target.. SAPIA seeks to achieve its mission by fostering amongst its members a desire to be a world class industry and by encouraging co-operation between them on matters of common concern without inhibiting competition.. SAPIA seeks to promote and encourage consultation among members, government and other organisations on matters of mutual and public interest such as health, safety and the protection of the environment.. SAPIA represents the petroleum industry in National and International forums and acts as a source of information on the industry as a whole.. ...
Application of the Working Environment Act in offshore petroleum activities in accordance with Section 1-3, third subsection of...
Like the Petroleum Act, the Working Environment Act will apply to facilities in the petroleum activities. The term facility is the same as is used in the Petroleum Act, cf. the definition in Section 1-6, litera d of the Petroleum Act. The Working Environment Act has a different, narrower application for vessels than the Petroleum Act, but in the determination of what constitutes a facility and what constitutes a vessel, the same criteria as follow from the petroleum legislation form the basis. Reference is here made to the delimitation in the Petroleum Act in connection with Section 1-4 cf. Section 1-6 litera c, which further limits what vessels can be considered supply and standby vessels, cf. Odelsting Proposition No. 43 (1995-1996), pages 27 and 28. The term includes, in addition to vessels that transport personnel and equipment, crane barges and other service vessels, vessels used to carry out manned underwater operations, pipe-laying vessels, vessels that carry out seismic surveys, etc. On ...
Welcome to China wax !
Jingmen Petrochemical Complex ,located in Jingmen Hubei of china is a giant petrochemical enterprise under China Petrochemical Corpation ,SINOPEC. With its complete processing unit which a few refineries in china have,it can produce various kinds of paraffin wax & microcrystalline wax which can used in candle-making,wax crayons,wax paper,electrical insulating,water-proofing anti-corrosion,adhesives,polishes,desensitizers,fine casting and rubber anti-ozonants and so on. Jingmen Petrochemical Complex is specialized in high melting point wax like semi-refined & fully-refined paraffin wax 62/64,64/66 as well as microcrystalline wax no 70,no 80,all of which are solely produced by our refinery. over the past ten years,weve been selling our products quite well worldwide in Asia,Africa,Latin America,South America and Europe with deep trust from our loyal customers. we are sincerely looking forward to any business cooperation with our existing and potential wax consumers and distributors worldwide,and ...
The petroleum industry has evolved over the years to become a gigantic industry. Personnel in the areas of sciences & applied sciences are...
Foley Downtown Historic District
Historic function: Domestic; Commerce/trade; Government; Social; Religion; Industry/processing/extraction; Health Care Historic ...
Dennis Bay Historic District
PH050867;053177870;053177867;053177871 Historic function: Domestic; Industry/processing/extraction; Agriculture/subsistence ...
Historic function: Domestic; Industry/processing/extraction; Agriculture/subsistence Historic subfunction: Processing; Single ...
Shawmut Historic District
Industry/processing/extraction; Government; Education Historic subfunction: Single Dwelling; Specialty Store; Professional; ...
Downtown Athens Historic District
... industry/processing/extraction; health care Historic subfunction: single dwelling; business; city hall; religious structure; ...
La Cueva Historic District
Historic function: Domestic; Religion; Industry/processing/extraction; Commerce/trade Historic subfunction: Religious Structure ...
"Extraction of minerals" - 6.7%; "Processing industries" - 5.5%. The average monthly salary (for large and medium-sized ... Enterprises food (meat processing, dairy, etc.) industry, timber industry. Manufacture of building materials (production of ... Surgut's economy is tied to oil production (the city is known as "The Oil Capital of Russia") and the processing of natural gas ... In addition, there are factories: gas processing, stabilization of condensate, motor fuel. ...
Liever Marches Bay
Industry/processing/extraction; Agriculture/subsistence Historic subfunction: Processing; Processing; Manufacturing Facility ...
Economy of Ganja
... electronics industry and home appliances. The industry of Ganja is composed of extraction and processing industries. There are ... The food industry depends on processing of agricultural products such as production of wine, cognac, meat-dairy products, ... The following table shows the total contributions of industry over years. The light industry of Ganja comprises cotton cloth, ... Industry, tourism, agriculture, and transportation are the major branches of its economy. Most of the total volume of ...
1915 Picnic Train Attack and White Rocks Reserve
Trade unions quickly formed around the mine and extraction processing industries. The Trades Hall, built between 1891 and 1905 ... BHP (Broken Hill Proprietary Ltd.), formed in 1885, faced technical and logistical challenges in mining and processing the ore ... The property is owned by NSW Department of Industry - Lands (State Government) and Silverlea Services (Community Group). It was ...
Barren Fork Coal Camp and Mine Archeological District
The historic function was as a processing site, for industry/processing/extraction. It was listed for its information potential ...
Food processing (esp. pork products) is the largest industry. The extraction of peat (5.5 million tonnes of reserves) is also ...
Fregenal de la Sierra
Today major industries include cork extraction and the processing of pork from Iberian pigs. Tourism is also increasing in ...
Early industry was based on the extraction and processing of minerals and agricultural products. Current agricultural products ... Other industries include food processing, transportation equipment, machinery, chemical products, the extraction of metals such ... Between the 1880s and 1930s, Denver's floriculture industry developed into a major industry in Colorado. This period became ... A process of extirpation by trapping and poisoning of the gray wolf (Canis lupus) from Colorado in the 1930s saw the last wild ...
Economy of Colorado
Early industry was based on the extraction and processing of minerals and agricultural products. Current agricultural products ... Other industries include food processing, transportation equipment, machinery, chemical products, minerals such as gold and ... Denver government and industry leaders are attempting to diversify the Denver economy so that it is less susceptible to boom ... The state's economy is diversified and is notable for its concentration of scientific research and high-technology industries. ...
It specialized in extracting processes for mining industry, especially alumina extraction. Its main asset is the Orbite process ... The Orbite process is divided in four steps: aluminum ore preparation, leaching, extraction of alumina, extraction of iron and ... The process uses hydrochloric acid that is entirely recovered by the end of the process. It works well with low quality bauxite ... As of January 2018, the bankruptcy process was still ongoing. The Orbite process is an industrial means to refine aluminum ores ...
Gas and oil extraction as well as processing are amongst the main industries on the island. It was called Vladimirovka (Влади́ ...
... the food industry is well presented in the city. The main enterprises of the food industry are: Melitopol Meat Processing Plant ... Melitopol Milk Plant and Oil Extraction Plant are enterprises that belong to a major food-holding, Olkom. Melitopol grain ... light and food industry. The city's development is driven by engineering industries, that have received new impulse with the ... The following companies can be called the basis of light industry in the city: Melitopol Sewing Production Enterprise exports ...
Smith Mine Historic District
Architecture: Functional utilitarian Historic function: Industry/processing/extraction Historic subfunction: Manufacturing ...
Dave Canyon, Se'aquada, Table Mountain
... "industry/processing/extraction" functions. Its location is not disclosed by the National Register, which indicates it as " ...
Therefore, it is important in the industry for the froth flotation process. It has largely been replaced by synthetic alcohols ... pine oil is used as a frother in mineral extraction from ores. For example, in copper extraction pine oil is used to condition ...
In the 1950s, major economic activities in Bintulu were the timber extraction industry, fishing, and Sago processing. In the ... They are: Kemena Industrial Estate (for wood-based industries), Jepak Industries Estate (wood-based industries), Kidurong ... The economy has also expanded into oil palm and forest plantations, palm oil processing, wood-waste processing, and cement ... "PERKASA - Sarawak Timber Industry Development Corporation (April-June 2011 newsletter)" (PDF). Sarawak Timber Industry ...
Port Henry, New York
Its extraction and processing became an important industry in the township for about one hundred and fifty years. A blast ... In the early years, timber harvesting was a major industry and 20 mills were located in the area. The first dock was built on ...
There are many food processing plants in the district, as well as some oil industry and construction companies. There are ... Logging and extraction of oil are also developed. Agricultural lands account for about 40% of the district's total territory. ...
Rampur, Uttar Pradesh
... and virtually no mineral extraction. The main industries of Rampur are wine-making, sugar processing, textile weaving, and the ... The kite-making industry is one of the oldest and prime industries in Rampur, with various sizes and shapes of kite created by ... It was formerly known for its various industries, like sugar refining and cotton milling. Its library has more than 12,000 rare ... Beedi making is another booming industry in Rampur. As noted above, Rampur-manufactured knives were quite famous in the 20th ...
It has been employed in solvent extraction processes for metals valuable to the nuclear industry. A summary of contactor design ... The number of stages needed in each section of the process would depend on process design requirements (necessary extraction ... Fig 5. Separation direct feed Typically for solvent extraction processes in stage-wise equipment such as the centrifugal ... separation configuration is the standard operation for centrifugal contactors used for liquid-liquid extraction processes. The ...
Nepalese honey with tejpat oil
Karki, T. (n.d.). Trade and Environment Dimensions in the Food and Food Processing Industries in Asia and the Pacific[permanent ... Oil Extraction Extraction of oil from the Tejpat leaves has been explored through superheated water extraction (SHWE), ... providing a potentially environmentally friendly process. Further research is needed for environmentally friendly extraction ... Honey processing in the case of poor farmers requires the simple access to and use of bowls, a sieve or straining cloth, and ...
However, the discovery of vast uranium deposits in western Kazakhstan soon led to a uranium extraction and processing industry ...
They are used in the food industry, in processes such as the extraction of vegetable oil. Liquids tend to have better thermal ... Naphtha and acetone are used frequently in industry to clean oil, grease, and tar from parts and machinery. Body fluids are ... In the heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning industry (HVAC), liquids such as water are used to transfer heat from one ... This phenomenon is used in processes such as steaming. Since liquids often have different boiling points, mixtures or solutions ...
The largest industries around the lake are petroleum and natural gas extraction, petrochemical processing, shipping, and ... form a major nexus for the shipping and petrochemical industries, the so-called Golden Triangle of Texas. ... of the Sabine-Neches Waterway and the Gulf Intracoastal Waterway and is a center for the shipping and petrochemical industries ...
In addition to the heavy industry in the business community, Baytown is home to the Cedar Crossing Industrial Park. With a ... These districts primarily support petroleum and petrochemical processing. The anchors of the business community are ExxonMobil ... one significant earthquake that has been reported in the area was the result of an underground water and petroleum extraction.[ ... The industries located along the ship channel and the bay are a major cause of the pollution. ...
Liquefied natural gas
Natural gas extraction 0.043 2.3×10−3 4×10−6 Natural gas processing 0.090 3×10−4 3×10−6 ... Industry practice is to store LNG as a boiling cryogen. That is, the liquid is stored at its boiling point for the pressure at ... The other method is the Linde process, with a variation of the Linde process, called the Claude process, being sometimes used. ... Philips Cascade process is the second most-used, used in 10 trains with a total capacity of 36.16 MTPA. The Shell DMR process ...
... the process has been reversed and the marshes have experienced a substantial rate of recovery. The permanent wetlands now cover ... given increased levels of water extraction from the Tigris and Euphrates. ...
Limited evidence supports comedo extraction, but it is an option for comedones that do not improve with standard treatment.[ ... These blockages occur as a result of the following four abnormal processes: increased oily sebum production (influenced by ... "Industry update: the latest developments in the field of therapeutic delivery, July 2018". Therapeutic Delivery (Review). 9 ... acnes biofilm within the hair follicle worsens this process. If the microcomedone is superficial within the hair follicle, ...
Códigos de classificação JEL - Wikipédia, a enciclopédia livre
JEL: L7 - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction JEL: L70 - Geral. JEL: L71 - Mining, Extraction, and Refining: ... JEL: K41 - Litigation Process. JEL: K42 - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law. JEL: K49 - Outros. ... JEL: L8 - Industry Studies: Services JEL: L80 - Geral. JEL: L81 - Retail and Wholesale Trade; Warehousing; e-Commerce. JEL: L82 ... JEL: L6 - Industry Studies: Manufacturing JEL: L60 - Geral. JEL: L61 - Metals and Metal Products; Cement; Glass; Ceramics. JEL ...
The process may be speeded up by a catalyst. Similar solutions are formed by the heavy divalent alkaline earth metals calcium, ... Schwochau, Klaus (1984). "Extraction of metals from sea water". Inorganic Chemistry. Topics in Current Chemistry. 124/1984. pp ... and caesium is often used in drilling fluids in the petroleum industry. ... Titanium is produced industrially by the reduction of titanium tetrachloride with Na at 4000C (van Arkel process). ...
This is a process by which a porous carbon can be coated with a biocompatible polymer to give a smooth and permeable coat ... The most commonly encountered form of chemisorption in industry, occurs when a solid catalyst interacts with a gaseous ... metal extraction, water purification, medicine, sewage treatment, air filters in respirators, filters in compressed air, teeth ... Activated carbon, also called activated charcoal, is a form of carbon processed to have small, low-volume pores that increase ...
80 percent of the processing industry, 80 percent of the fixed assets in manufacturing, 100 percent of the wholesale trade, 50 ... it was noted by 1983 that more than 60 percent of southern Vietnam's bourgeoisie were of Chinese extraction. They ... This process was completed by the end of the 1950s. During the Vietnam War, the initially favorable situation of the ... Ethnic Hoa has had a large presence in South Vietnamese commerce and industry in Chợ Lớn. However, the Hoa ...
Demographics of Brazil
However, there were no specific policies implemented by the government to encourage or discourage this emigration process. ... Today 15% of Brazilians or 31 million citizens are of Italian extraction, the largest number outside of Italy itself, most of ... The exploitation of rubber used in the growing industries of automobiles, has emerged a huge migration to the region. ... The São Paulo State alone processed more than 2.5 million immigrants in its almost 100 years of continuous operation. People of ...
Due to the chemical reactivity of these metals, the electrolytic extraction processes required were only developed relatively ... In industryEdit. Radical materials advances can drive the creation of new products or even new industries, but stable ... Synthesis and processingEdit. Synthesis and processing involves the creation of a material with the desired micro-nanostructure ... Thus ingot casting, foundry methods, blast furnace extraction, and electrolytic extraction are all part of the required ...
South West England
Crafts and industries also flourished; the Somerset woollen industry was then one of the largest in England. Coal mining in ... "The LTP Process". Department for Transport. Archived from the original on 13 May 2010. Retrieved 26 September 2010.. ... which also offered the potential for the extraction of silver. Forts were set up at Bath and Ilchester. The lead and ... The region's Gross value added (GVA) breaks down as 69.9% service industry, 28.1% production industry and 2.0% agriculture. ...
Underground coal gasification
Process type. chemical. Industrial sector(s). oil and gas industry. coal industry. ... the depth of the void left after UCG is typically more than other methods of coal extraction. ... The process decomposes coal and generates carbon dioxide (CO. 2), hydrogen (H. 2), carbon monoxide (CO), methane (CH. 4). In ... Underground coal gasification (UCG) is an industrial process which converts coal into product gas. UCG is an in-situ ...
In mineral processing, acidophilic archaea display promise for the extraction of metals from ores, including gold, cobalt and ... In industry, amylases, galactosidases and pullulanases in other species of Pyrococcus that function at over 100 °C (212 °F) ... 2 in the atmosphere as a source of carbon, in a process called carbon fixation (they are autotrophs). This process involves ... The energy stored in these electrochemical gradients is then converted into ATP by ATP synthase. This process is a form of ...
Cellulosic ethanol commercialization is the process of building an industry out of methods of turning cellulose-containing ... R. E. Teixeira (2012). "Energy-efficient extraction of fuel and chemical feedstocks from algae". Green Chemistry. 14 (2): 419- ... The current processes produce wood pellets, cubes, or pucks. The pellet process is most common in Europe, and is typically a ... the typical process is to densify the biomass. This process includes grinding the raw biomass to an appropriate particulate ...
Also, natural resource extraction can be a very profitable industry (high value added), e.g., oil extraction. ... and do not necessarily express a judgment about the stage reached by a particular country or area in the development process.[ ... Waugh, David (2000). "Manufacturing industries (chapter 19), World development (chapter 22)". Geography, An Integrated Approach ... and a move away from low value added sectors such as agriculture and natural resource extraction. Developed countries, in ...
This has been achieved using lower temperature extraction processes than current approaches and could help avoid ... Plechkova, Natalia V.; Seddon, Kenneth R. (2008). "Applications of ionic liquids in the chemical industry". Chem. Soc. Rev. 37 ... Jayakumar M.; Venkatesan K.A.; Srinivasan T.G.; Rao P.R. Vasudeva (2009). "Extraction-Electrodeposition (EX-EL) process for the ... Cellulose processing. The dissolution of cellulose by ILs has attracted interest. A patent application from 1930 ...
History of the petroleum industry in Canada (natural gas)
Part of a series on Canada's petroleum industry, this entry focuses on the second of these two functions of gas processing - ... Improvements in sulphur extraction technology and the addition of tail gas clean-up units enabled processors to meet these ... Through the use of evolving technology, the gas processing industry of each era extracts higher percentages of a wider range of ... it is hard to imagine the challenges the industry faced as it grew up. Gas processing developed as an adjunct to the ...
Via the process of hydrogenation, nitriles are reduced to amines using hydrogen in the presence of a nickel catalyst. Reactions ... In industry, hydrogen is the preferred reductant, whereas, in the laboratory, tin and iron are often employed. ... from natural gas and refinery process streams. They may also be used to remove CO2 from combustion gases and flue gases and may ... Acid-base extraction. *Amine gas treating. *Ammine. *Biogenic amine. *Imine. *IUPAC nomenclature for the official naming rules ...
... that are processed by the pharmaceutical industry into drugs such as hydrocodone and oxycodone. Each of these goals has ... Extraction of opium from the plants is prohibited by law (§ 15 letter d/ of the act). It is also prohibited to grow varieties ... "Department of Primary Industry and Resources, Northern Territory Government, Australia. 2016.. *^ Section 9(4) of the Misuse of ... "The Poppy Industry in Tasmania". University of Tasmania. Retrieved 2009-09-02.. ...
"The UK oil industry over the past 100 years" (PDF). Department of Trade and Industry, UK Government. March 2007. p. 5. Archived ... Poor quality diesel fuel has been used as an extraction agent for liquid-liquid extraction of palladium from nitric acid ... one of the chemical processes that results in acid rain. However, the process for lowering sulfur also reduces the lubricity of ... The process is typically referred to as biomass-to-liquid (BTL), gas-to-liquid (GTL) or coal-to-liquid (CTL), depending on the ...
Artificial cardiac pacemaker
Transvenous Lead Extraction: Heart Rhythm Society Expert Consensus on Facilities, Training, Indications, and Patient Management ... a sensing amplifier which processes the electrical manifestation of naturally occurring heart beats as sensed by the heart ... "Pioneers of the Medical Device Industry". Minnesota Historical Society.. *^ US US3822707 *^ "Medtronic's Minimally Invasive ...
By 1983, the process for producing fuel-quality, engine-tested biodiesel was completed and published internationally. An ... No other proposed biofuel has been validated by the motor industry." As of 2010, Parente's company Tecbio is working with ... R. E. Teixeira (2012). "Energy-efficient extraction of fuel and chemical feedstocks from algae". Green Chemistry. 14 (2): 419- ... Steam reforming, also known as fossil fuel reforming is a process which produces hydrogen gas from hydrocarbon fuels, most ...
Health in India
This problem is exacerbated by falling levels of groundwater caused mainly by increasing extraction for irrigation. ... is therefore is necessary and public sector medical schools must play a major role in the process. Special effort will be made ... Towards Universal Health Coverage Indian Healthcare Industry, November 2012 - Dinodia Capital Advisors. ... "the transformation of India's health system to become an effective platform for UHC is an evolutionary process that will span ...
Karasov, William H.; Martinez del Rio, Carlos (2008). Physiological Ecology: How Animals Process Energy, Nutrients, and Toxins ... "industry" appear on both the state flag and seal. ... The fermentation process releases additional nutrients from the ... Honey is the complex substance made when bees ingest nectar, process it, and store the substance into honey combs. All ... The dance language is also used during the process of reproductive fission, or swarming, when scouts communicate the location ...
List of countries with universal health care
An appeals process handles rejection of treatments and procedures by the funds and evaluates cases that fall outside the " ... Finally, industry coverage covers the production and distribution of healthcare products for research and development. The ... Adult dental care is not covered but for basic extractions or problems that could result in serious stomatological conditions. ... Initially the health insurance law of 1883 covered blue-collar workers in selected industries, craftspeople and other selected ...
They can be processed from liquid solution, offering the possibility of a simple roll-to-roll printing process, potentially ... The separate extraction of those carriers to an external circuit.. In contrast, a solar thermal collector supplies heat by ... As the semiconductor industry moved to ever-larger boules, older equipment became inexpensive. Cell sizes grew as equipment ... As example, the energy transfer upconversion process (ETU), consists in successive transfer processes between excited ions in ...
Pierre Jean Robiquet
... isolation of codeine by Robiquet from opium's several active components while working on refined morphine extraction processes ... He did this through recognizing the first of them, asparagine, in 1806, in the industry's adoption of industrial dyes, with the ... Its extraction was variable and complicated,and dependent on the availability of the very specific type of shell (actually two ... made it become the first really mass industry-produced dye and enabled the rise of BASF to first rank in the chemistry industry ...
Coal seam gas extraction produces water that can contain lead, mercury, various salts and other heavy metals. Rehabilitation ... Santos is the primary venture partner and operator of natural gas processing facilities at Moomba (in South Australia) and ... University sold its shares in Santos and several other companies in the nation's most reported case of fossil fuel industry ... On 1 January 2004 an explosion occurred at Santos' Moomba processing facility. The blast was traced to the Liquids Recovery ...
Fuel extractions. Uranium reserves (Tuman Leghari reserves • Kirthar Uranium reserves • DI Khan Uranium site). Plutonium ... that Abdur Rashid Kardar, a pioneer of the Pakistani film industry in Lahore, was a calligraphist who prepared posters for ... Afghan peace process. *2017 Afghanistan-Pakistan border skirmish. *2010 Ahmadiyya mosques massacre ... that the Nigar Awards are the oldest awards of merit in the Pakistani film industry? (10 July 2008) ...
"Department of Primary Industries and Water, Tasmania. 29 August 2008. Archived from the original on 7 March 2008. Retrieved 29 ... This is in comparison to the more ancestral process of meroblastic division in non-mammals (including platypuses), which causes ... Reduction of watercourse flows and water levels through excessive droughts and extraction of water for industrial, agricultural ... "Department of Primary Industries and Water, Tasmania. 31 August 2006. Archived from the original on 9 October 2006. Retrieved ...
Extraction processes and COD | Laboratory Journal - Business Web for Users in Science and Industry - Business web for Users in...
Wastewater treatment plant schematic overview of the functions of a wastewater treatment plant Extraction processes are ... Besides the extraction process for COD there are other extraction processes for parameters which can be determined with ... an alkaline extraction process is used here - and for total phosphate content an acid extraction process is necessary. And then ... Extraction processes and COD. *. Wastewater treatment plant. *. schematic overview of the functions of a wastewater treatment ...
Oleoresins Of Spices By Solvent Extraction Process - Manufacturing Plant, Detailed Project Report, Profile, Business Plan,...
Industry Trends, Market Research, Survey, Manufacturing Process, Machinery, Raw Materials, Feasibility Study, Investment ... Profiles on Oleoresins Of Spices By Solvent Extraction Process - Manufacturing Plant, Detailed Project Report, Profile, ... Home » Project Reports & Profiles » Oleoresins Of Spices By Solvent Extraction Process - Manufacturing Plant, Detailed Project ... Oleoresins Of Spices By Solvent Extraction Process - Manufacturing Plant, Detailed Project Report, Profile, Business Plan, ...
the extraction process in industry
Typical Industrial Applications for Separation by Extraction. ... and reaction needs of the chemical process Industry. Liquid- ... Typical Industrial Applications for Separation by Extraction Liquid-Liquid Extraction Overview; Process ... ... The Extraction Process In Industry. *. Typical Industrial Applications for Separation by Extraction. Liquid-Liquid Extraction ... Extraction and Separation the Wood-Based Panel Industry. Extraction and Separation the Wood-Based Panel Industry . THE TASK . A ...
zinc solvent extraction in the process industries
In contrast to the zinc industry itself, zinc solvent extraction is well est ... Zinc solvent extraction in the process industries: Mineral Oct 26, 2010· ... zinc solvent extraction in the process industries. *. Zinc solvent extraction in the process industries: Mineral. Oct 26, 2010 ... Solvent Extraction in the Process Industries ISEC 93 D. Solvent Extraction in the Process Industries ISEC 93. Authors: Logsdail ...
How lubricating oil is made - material, history, used, processing, parts, components, industry, Raw Materials
... a process called solvent extraction. Solvent extraction is possible because aromatics are more soluble in the solvent than the ... Filtering and solvent extraction * 4 After further processing to remove unwanted compounds, the lube oil that has been ... Process Lube oil is extracted from crude oil, which undergoes a preliminary purification process (sedimentation) before it is ... During this process, the crude is pumped into large holding tanks, where the water and oil are allowed to separate and the ...
Professional and Efficient vegetable oil processing industry - Alibaba.com
These vegetable oil processing industry are automatic and easy to use ... and proficient vegetable oil processing industry at Alibaba.com for all types of oil extraction processes. ... vegetable oil extraction process castor oil extraction process rapeseed oil extraction process ... and extraction processes without much interference. These. vegetable oil processing industry are easy to use and come in ...
Mineral Processing. Due to the volume of ore being processed in modern mining operations, incremental improvements in target ... Mining Extraction. Material handling and comminution represent some of the largest costs in the mining lifecycle, but are also ... Feasibility & Process Development. To minimize risk ahead of the mine planning phase, potential complexities and variability in ... With the broadest portfolio of mineralogy and texture solutions for the mining industry and a rich history in geoscience, ZEISS ...
Extraction | Rockwell Automation
Our automation and motor control systems and team of mining industry specialists help OEMs deliver efficient extraction ... Our automation and motor control systems and team of mining industry specialists help OEMs deliver efficient extraction ... Join us to hear how one major metals company modernized process control for a blast furnace with our PlantPAx Distributed ... Our team of industry specialists can help you design the system for maximum performance. ...
Herbal Processing and Extraction Market Report by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application Forecast 2019 - 2025 - Industry...
Industry Coining Press Market Global Growth, Opportunities, Industry Analysis & Forecast To.... Joe White - August 20, 2019. 0 ... Industry Glass Bubbles Market 2019 Global Industry Growth, Size, Demand, Trends, Insights.... Kenny Thompson - August 20, 2019 ... Home Healthcare Herbal Processing and Extraction Market Report by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application... ... Herbal Processing and Extraction Market Report by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application Forecast 2019 - 2025. By ...
National Register of Historical Places - ILLINOIS (IL), Cook County
National Register of Historical Places - NEW YORK (NY), Genesee County
National Register of Historical Places - OREGON (OR), Multnomah County
National Register of Historical Places - WYOMING (WY), Park County
Domestic, Industry/Processing/Extraction, Recreation And Culture Historic Sub-function: Camp, Manufacturing Facility, Outdoor ... Domestic, Industry/Processing/Extraction, Recreation And Culture Historic Sub-function: Camp, Manufacturing Facility, Outdoor ... Commerce/Trade, Industry/Processing/Extraction Historic Sub-function: Processing Site, Trade (Archeology) ...
CISDOC - Guide to occupational hygiene
... plastics industry; iron and steel industry; non-ferrous metal industries; mining industry; asbestos processing industry. ... oil and gas extraction and refining; microbiology; synthetic polymers (plastics, man-made fibers, synthetic rubber, rubber ... furniture industry; leather goods industry; coking plants; synthetic rubber industry; shoe industry; foundries; lead industry; ... Iron and steel industry. Mining and quarrying. Petroleum and natural gas industry. Chemical industry. Plastics industry. ...
Base de datos CISDOC
Estimating long-term exposure levels in process-type industries using production rates Exposure to toluene was investigated in ... oil and gas extraction and refining; microbiology; synthetic polymers (plastics, man-made fibers, synthetic rubber, rubber ... A comprehensive review of different techniques and processes used in the industry is given. Regulations on chemical waste and ... Printing Industry Advisory Committee. Investigation of accidents and ill health in the printing industry This booklet explains ...
PROCESS FOR PREPARATION OF HIGHLY PURE, NON-YELLOWING METHACRYLIC ACID - EVONIK INDUSTRIES AG
This invention relates to a process of preparing highly pure, non-yellowing (meth)acrylic acid necessary for high-tech ... Preferably, in the process according to the invention, the organic extraction agent used in process step b1.1) has a boiling ... In a preferred embodiment of the process according to the invention, process step b) comprises process steps ... In another preferred embodiment of the process according to the invention, process step b) comprises process steps ...
Bacterial communities associated with production facilities of two newly drilled thermogenic natural gas wells in the Barnett...
Foley Downtown Historic District - Wikipedia
Dennis Bay Historic District - Wikipedia
NIOSHTIC-2 Search Results - Full View
NIOSH-Author; NIOSH-Health-Hazard-Evaluation; NIOSH-Technical-Assistance-Report; Hazards-Unconfirmed; Food-processing-industry ... Air samples for hexane were collected in worker breathing zones and around the extraction equipment. Grab samples were also ... The evaluation was requested by an unspecified individual on behalf of an unreported number of extraction operators and ... maintenance personnel concerned with hexane exposure during soybean processing. ...
The representative concentration pathways: an overview | SpringerLink
This paper summarizes the development process and main characteristics of the Representative Concentration Pathways (RCPs), a ... extraction and distribution; solvents; waste (landfill, waste water, non-energy incineration); industry (combustion and process ... Subsequent phases of the development process of new scenarios for climate change assessment need to focus on defining a ... A careful selection process was used to identify the RCPs, using criteria that reflected the needs of both climate scenario ...
Pine oil - Wikipedia
Computer Applications in Industry and Engineering 2001
Image Processing I. *Hyo-Cheol Kim, Hyun-Chul Kim, Kee-Young Yoo: A Study on the Precise Extraction of Watermark. 37-40 *Nazmul ... Image Processing and Multimedia Applications. *Ben Carlson, Carl Looney: Dual Target Cleaning for Detection in Clutter. 99-102 ... J. Montgomery, Martha W. Evens, James R. Kenevan: Dynamically Updating an Executing Process. 220-224 Computer Networks II. * ... Aziz El Fazziki, Mohammed Sadgal: Agent-Based Systems for Diagnosis and Supervision of Industrial Processes. 185-188 Image ...
Shocking Secrets of the Processed Food Industry
... a book that delves into the details of what makes processed food the antithesis of a healthy diet. ... a book that delves into the details of what makes processed food the antithesis of a healthy diet. ... A related issue is the extraction methods used for these healthy-sounding extracts. While antioxidants are healthy, plant- ... Surprising Truths the Processed Food Industry Hides from You Do you eat processed meats like hamburgers, thinking youre eating ...
Trichloroethylene | NIOSH | CDC
Factory workers in the textile processing industry who use it to scour cotton, wool, and other fabrics ... Workers who use it as an extraction solvent for greases, oils, fats, waxes, and tars ... Trichloroethylene is used in many industries. It is mostly used as a solvent to remove grease from metal parts, but it is also ... If you work in an industry that uses trichloroethylene, please read chemical labels and the accompanying Safety Data Sheets for ...
chlorine facts, information, pictures | Encyclopedia.com articles about chlorine
This process is one of the most important commercial processes in industry. The products formed include two of the most widely ... Extraction. Chlorine is produced by passing an electric current through a water solution of sodium chloride or through molten ( ... It is also employed in the extraction of bromine from seawater. It is used in preparing some synthetic rubbers, in petroleum ... Ethylene dichloride has become one of the most popular products in American industry. About 4.5 billion kilograms (10 billion ...
Shop and Discover over 51,000 Books and Journals - Elsevier
Advanced Search Results - Public Health Image Library(PHIL)
Navigo Proteins and Repligen Announce Achievement of a Key Milestone in Development of an Affinity Resin for the Purification...
Keywords: Isolation and Purification; Manufacturing Industry; Extraction and Processing Industry; Chromatography, Affinity; ... The affinity resin aims to provide end users with a rapid, high purity capture step, decreasing processing time and potentially ... PRECISION CAPTURING® is based on Protein A-derived scaffold variants, combining the industry-accepted virtues of protein A with ... even without Fc part and notably enables one-step platform downstream processes. ...
Trichloroethylene (TCE) | Public Health Statement | ATSDR
Trichloroethylene is also known as Triclene and Vitran and by other trade names in industry. It is a nonflammable, colorless ... by the textile processing industry to scour cotton, wool, and other fabrics; in dry cleaning operations; and as a component of ... Trichloroethylene is widely used as a solvent for extraction, waterless drying, and finishing, and as a general purpose solvent ... If you work in the degreasing industry or another industry where trichloroethylene is produced or used, you may be exposed by ...
Liquid extractionUltrasound-assisted extractionDistillationSupercriticalOptimizeChemical2018Alkaline extractionFractional2019PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRYAnaerobic processesTechnologyPetrochemicalEquipmentFermentationPulpPurification processParametersDownstreamExtracts2016DependsOrganicIsolationPlantMineralMaterialsPyrolysisProductsChemicalsExplorationMiningMetalsAdsorptionFrothMachineryFood manufactProductionTechnologistsImpuritiesChromatographicTemperatureComprisesHydrocarbonsHandbookTrichloroethyleneSegmentsAgricultureDischargesSolventsIndustrialAdvancesMethods2001CrudeGloballyMixtureManufacturingAbstractCompositionSelectivityScientists
- Solid/liquid extraction is sometimes called leachg. (gocportland.org)
- When the soluble component is corporated a liquid, liquid/liquid extraction may be applied to recover the valuable soluble component. (gocportland.org)
- P I L O T T E S T I N G Telephone: (201) 267-8670 www.modularprocess.com 2 Why use Liquid-Liquid Extraction (LLE)? (slideshare.net)
- The application of conventional methods of extraction (extraction in Soxhlet apparatus, solid-liquid extraction, and liquid-liquid extraction) has some disadvantages, for example, the use of high volumes of solvents and difficult medium separation [ 5 ]. (hindawi.com)
- Liquid-Liquid extraction is a key mass transfer operation in the chemical, food process and pharmaceutical industries. (aiche.org)
- Liquid-liquid extraction is an important separation technology for a wide range of applications in the chemical process industries (CPI). (aiche.org)
- This month's cover article on liquid-liquid extraction discusses the basics and provides guidance on how to select the appropriate solvent and extraction equipment. (aiche.org)
- Adam F, Abert-Vian M, Peltier G, Chemat F (2012) "Solvent-free" ultrasound-assisted extraction of lipids from fresh microalgae cells: a green, clean and scalable process. (springer.com)
- Distillation may be the chemical process industries workhorse for separating the components of a liquid mixture. (slideshare.net)
- However, extraction comes to the forefront when separations are either difficult or impossible to economically handle by ordinary distillation. (slideshare.net)
- Currently a major world industry deals with the extraction of crude oil and its distillation into its constituent hydrocarbons. (everything2.com)
- Vacuum distillation and increased suspended solids in the stillage, however, made them a prime candidate for improved extraction through holding material at elevated temperatures of 180 to 190 Fahrenheit, resulting in increased oil yields between 0.6 and 0.8 pounds per bushel. (ethanolproducer.com)
- The paper discusses the potential applicability of the process of supercritical fluid extraction (SFE) in the production of algal extracts with the consideration of the process conditions and yields. (hindawi.com)
- Alternatively to conventional procedures, supercritical fluid extraction is usually proposed. (hindawi.com)
- Our equipment and expertise in separation technologies, including supercritical fluid extraction and antisolvent fractionation, enables a wide range of bioprocessing outcomes. (edu.au)
- As the world increasingly demands technological goods, companies are strained to optimize their manufacturing processes and manage waste and materials recycling. (anl.gov)
- The RSM with three-factor, four-level Box-Behnken Design (BBD) was used to study and optimize the extraction variables. (rexresearch.com)
- ICM plant designs and others opted for increased residence time in the centrifuge to optimize corn oil extraction, adding separation equipment in the middle of the evaporator train for plants running higher syrup solids. (ethanolproducer.com)
- and reaction needs of the chemical process Industry. (gocportland.org)
- If you work in an industry that uses trichloroethylene, please read chemical labels and the accompanying Safety Data Sheets for hazard information. (cdc.gov)
- If you work in the degreasing industry or another industry where trichloroethylene is produced or used, you may be exposed by breathing in trichloroethylene-contaminated air or by contacting the chemical with your skin. (cdc.gov)
- The main industries of that urban area, besides shipping, include food processing and chemical production. (britannica.com)
- Pharmaceutical process research and development is an exacting, multidisciplinary effort but a somewhat neglected discipline in the chemical curriculum. (whsmith.co.uk)
- This book presents an overview of the many facets of process development and how recent advances in synthetic organic chemistry, process technology and chemical engineering have impacted on the manufacture of pharmaceuticals. (whsmith.co.uk)
- The former type is produced through complex chemical processes involving the use of numerous chemicals in factories. (worldatlas.com)
- Herbal plant machine is widely used in food processing, petrochemical and chemical industries for recovery of solvent with indirect steam heating. (tradeindia.com)
- The properties of these compounds were used in various branches of industry, such as chemical, pharmaceutical, human food, and animal feed production and integrated systems of plant cultivation [ 1 , 4 ]. (hindawi.com)
- The anearobic process requires only sugar(C 6 H 12 O 6 ) as input chemical, and acetogen can then give carboxylic acids as output. (wikibooks.org)
- The major sources of cyanides in water are discharges from some metal mining processes, organic chemical industries, iron and steel plants or manufacturers, and publicly owned wastewater treatment facilities. (cdc.gov)
- Other cyanide sources include vehicle exhaust, releases from certain chemical industries, burning of municipal waste, and use of cyanide-containing pesticides. (cdc.gov)
- An estimated 50-80% of all chemical waste produced by industry and university labs consists of solvents left over from synthesis, separation and purification. (nature.com)
- The ultimate goal," he says, "is really to clean up the chemical manufacturing industry. (nature.com)
- In the Chemical and Pharmaceutical industries, electricity and heat drive various processes. (siemens.com)
- In certain processes such as in chemical product drying, it is possible to integrate a gas or steam turbine into the process with the associated electricity being used to power the facility. (siemens.com)
- Our pilot plant facility operates large-scale steam explosion and chemical extraction equipment. (edu.au)
- Other topics in this issue include cyclic ditillation and France's chemical industry. (aiche.org)
- Other topics in this issue include successful projects, chemical looping, the future of the lecture, and Turkey's chemicals industry. (aiche.org)
- A special section on measuring sustainability discusses sustainability trends in the chemical industry, using the P-graph framework to design supply chains for sustainability and recovering metals from electronic wastes. (aiche.org)
- As the market adapted and extraction technology became commonplace, the demand for enhanced corn oil extraction efficiency increased and chemical additives were introduced. (ethanolproducer.com)
- B. Panikuttira, C.P. O'Donnell (2018) 'Process Analytical Technology for the Fruit Juice Industry' In: G. Rajauria B. Tiwari (eds). (ucd.ie)
- An example is the total nitrogen value (Nges) - an alkaline extraction process is used here - and for total phosphate content an acid extraction process is necessary. (laboratory-journal.com)
- Separation of multi-component mixtures, often utilizing fractional extraction technique. (slideshare.net)
- Fractional extraction processes known in the petrochemical industry have hitherto not been applied in the biotechnology industry on a large scale for purification of active agents, e.g. peptides, having closely-related physical properties one with another. (google.com)
- UpMarketResearch offers a latest published report on "Global Herbal Processing and Extraction Market Analysis and Forecast 2019 - 2025" delivering key insights and providing a competitive advantage to clients through a detailed report. (industryjournalpro.com)
- The report contains basic, secondary and advanced information pertaining to the Herbal Processing and Extraction Market global status and trend, market size, share, growth, trends analysis, segment and forecasts from 2019 - 2025. (industryjournalpro.com)
- The report for Herbal Processing and Extraction Market analysis & forecast 2019 - 2025 is segmented into Product Segment, Application Segment & Major players. (industryjournalpro.com)
- Herbal Processing and Extraction Market Analysis and Forecast 2019 - 2025" report helps the clients to take business decisions and to understand strategies of major players in the industry. (industryjournalpro.com)
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have a comprehensive understanding of the "Global Herbal Processing and Extraction Market Analysis and Forecast 2019 - 2025" and its commercial landscape. (industryjournalpro.com)
- The industry is predicted to grow at a CAGR rate of 8.9% during the forecasted period 2013 - 2019 to touch a total revenue mark of 49.157 billion in year 2019. (acutemarketreports.com)
- PHOENIX, June 4, 2019 - Hemp Industries Association ® (HIA ® ) signs a memorandum of understanding with the United Natural Products Alliance (UNPA) to promote the advancement of hemp-extract product research, safety, and identity and quality standards for hemp foods and dietary products. (thehia.org)
- Our affinity chromatography technology - Precision Capturing®- is a solution to cope with ever-increasing regulatory and capacity requirements of the entire biopharmaceutical manufacturing industry, including vaccines. (b3cnewswire.com)
- In: Raso J, Heinz V (eds) Pulsed electric fields technology for the food industry. (springer.com)
- Based on the market demands and our technology background, Shandong Leader Machinery Co.,ltd. focus on the developing and manufacturing equipment for food processing industry Microwave Pyrolysis and Extraction processing line , vegetables and fruits drying dehydration equipment(AD), Vacuum freeze drying equipment(FD), Quick-freezing equipment(IQF) and Food processing lines for various vegetables, fruits and seafood industry. (audiofind.com)
- Sandra Ezidiegwu Policy Paper Hydraulic Fracturing for Natural Gas and Oil Production Abstract Hydraulic fracturing is a technology that has been in use in the oil and natural gas industry for many years dating back to 1947 producing over six hundred trillion cubic feet of natural gas and over seven billion barrels of oil. (bartleby.com)
- Nutraceutical and functional food processing technology. (francoangeli.it)
- He leads a research team working on a range of Process Analytical Technology and Non Thermal Processing projects funded by EU Framework, Irish Research Council, Food Institutional Research Measure, Enterprise Ireland and industry. (ucd.ie)
- He is a Principal Investigator and Head of Pillar IV (Process Quality and Safety by Design) in the 25 million euro Enterprise Ireland/industry funded Dairy Processing Technology Centre . (ucd.ie)
- These extraction plants are designed and manufactured using excellent quality raw material and cutting edge technology in compliance with the international. (tradeindia.com)
- Upfront Chromatography will focus on food industry where company's technology already has demonstrated its value. (fiercebiotech.com)
- Upfront Chromatography is the leading global provider of industrial scale chromatographic extraction technology. (fiercebiotech.com)
- According to Michael Pålsson it's especially the dairy industry that will benefit greatly from the technology. (fiercebiotech.com)
- Upfront's technology makes it possible for the right parties to create a new set of rules in the dairy industry. (fiercebiotech.com)
- Mr Pålsson will focus on transferring Upfront Chromatography into a significant actor in the global protein extraction and isolation technology. (fiercebiotech.com)
- Associate Professor Harmer said making the technology cost effective on a large scale for commercial use in the mining industry would be crucial. (mining.com)
- These exhaustive reports are designed via a proprietary research methodology and are available for key industries such as chemicals, advanced materials, technology, renewable energy and biotechnology. (openpr.com)
- The maximum yield in the early years was 0.4 to 0.5 pounds per bushel, which paid for the extraction technology in less than six months. (ethanolproducer.com)
- Extraction processes are well-known for separating hydrocarbons in the petrochemical industry. (google.com)
- We also offer self-contained Pre-Investment and Pre-Feasibility Studies, Market Surveys and Studies, Preparation of Techno-Economic Feasibility Reports, Identification and Selection of Plant and Machinery, Manufacturing Process and or Equipment required, General Guidance, Technical and Commercial Counseling for setting up new industrial projects on the following topics. (niir.org)
- Also, the majority of the capital cost is the equipment downstream of the extraction column. (gocportland.org)
- Pneumatic extraction and conveyg equipment with appropriate separation and disposal of excess matter have become basic components of the production process. (gocportland.org)
- Our automation and motor control systems and team of mining industry specialists help OEMs deliver efficient extraction equipment. (rockwellautomation.com)
- Air samples for hexane were collected in worker breathing zones and around the extraction equipment. (cdc.gov)
- We value "honesty, innovative and quality" because we know that we are not only supplying equipment Microwave Pyrolysis and Extraction processing line to our clients but the partners to help our clients to get a better result. (audiofind.com)
- Keeping this in our mind, we not only make high quality food processing equipment Microwave Pyrolysis and Extraction processing line, but also help the clients to figure out the optimum processing work flows, make amendments according to client's specific needs, training staffs for the user of our equipment and even more, because Shandong Leader Machinery Co.,ltd. believe that our users or clients' success is the foundation of ours. (audiofind.com)
- Working with great customers like Highland Pellets, we are able to build and deliver world-class equipment for the wood pellet industry. (cnbc.com)
- and equipment for the extraction and production of fuels, biomass production, and water drilling equipment (Energy Group). (cnbc.com)
- The process is known as air gapping, and it has the great advantage of not requiring any special equipment, software, or systems. (kbt.co.za)
- High mass transfer rates compared to conventional equipment and ease of handling of two-phase flows make microstructured contactors an ideal choice for extraction studies. (aiche.org)
- one can sell 30T/H LD Brand Professional palm oil extraction equipment while pressing at the market. (epier.com)
- Of this reduction, 43% has taken place in the 'energy industries' sector due to the fuel-switching from coal to natural gas for electricity generation and improvements in the performance of pollution abatement equipment installed at industrial facilities. (europa.eu)
- Our fermentation processes and equipment operate at a commercially viable scale for research and industry manufacturing. (edu.au)
- We have a range of laboratory and pilot scale materials processing equipment to modify industrial materials to suit your bioprocessing needs. (edu.au)
- We possess hydrothermal biomass liquefaction and commercial-scale pyrolysis equipment and processes. (edu.au)
- This puts a spotlight on safer production and a need to mitigate risk with the equipment used in the cultivation, processing and operations of plant oil extraction. (ul.com)
- To increase safety, UL developed requirements and a certification program with input from industry for equipment used in the plant oil extraction process. (ul.com)
- These requirements allow manufacturers to design and manufacture new processing equipment according to a consistent set of criteria and thereby avoid delays in the building permit process. (ul.com)
- Plant oil extraction equipment is evaluated to the requirements of UL 1389, Outline of Investigation for Plant Oil Extraction Equipment. (ul.com)
- Or, learn more about how UL can help with your growing business and oil extraction equipment explosion protection. (ul.com)
- The production of information processing and related equipment, for which growth averaged about 1 percent per month during the fourth quarter, rose 2.8 percent in January, led by gains in the output of communication equipment and computers. (federalreserve.gov)
- Drills & breakers are experiencing a high adoption in the mining equipment market with an increase in surface and underground extraction activities. (openpr.com)
- Sandvik AB is providing 1190E Rotary Blasthole Drill Rig, which is an electric-powered equipment designed specifically for coal extraction processes. (openpr.com)
- Acetic acid (CH 3 COOH) can be biologically synthesized by either aerobic or anaerobic fermentation, a process used to make vinegar. (wikibooks.org)
- Lube oil is extracted from crude oil, which undergoes a preliminary purification process (sedimentation) before it is pumped into fractionating towers. (madehow.com)
- The present invention relates to a purification process, and in particular to a process for purifying a product from impurities having relatively close distribution coefficients one with another. (google.com)
- In environmental analysis and in water treatment plants, total nitrogen extractions are used for the recording of cumulative parameters such as total phosphate. (laboratory-journal.com)
- Besides the extraction process for COD there are other extraction processes for parameters which can be determined with photometry. (laboratory-journal.com)
- Retention of oil in Cake : Superior process parameters ensure accurate retention of oil in the cake. (alibaba.com)
- Bermudez-Aguirre D, Dunne CP, Barbosa-Canovas GV (2012) Effect of processing parameters on inactivation of Bacillus cereus spores in milk using pulsed electric fields. (springer.com)
- Learn about the different polyolefin production processes, their key operating parameters, and ways to use automation for improved quality control and higher throughput. (aiche.org)
- The quality assurance strategy that is nowadays used for mass production is unable to cope with the inspection flexibility needed among automated small series production, because the measuring strategy is totally dependent on the fixed features of the few manufactured object variants and on process parameters that can be controlled/compensated during production time. (spie.org)
- Dr. Henning Afflerbach, CEO of Navigo Proteins stated, "This joint endeavor is the logical continuation of our journey to develop platform-based purification solutions for biopharmaceutical downstream processing. (b3cnewswire.com)
- The company's PRECISION CAPTURING® platform creates affinity ligands and chromatography resins that can specifically bind and purify literally any biologic, even without Fc part and notably enables one-step platform downstream processes. (b3cnewswire.com)
- Navigo works with renowned partners to convert its affinity ligands into ready-to-use, GMP-compliant affinity resins for commercial downstream processing. (b3cnewswire.com)
- This SBE supplement covers the development of continuous processing techniques in upstream and downstream biopharmaceutical processes. (aiche.org)
- Oleoresins are the flavour extracts obtained by the solvent extraction of the ground spices. (niir.org)
- Types of Cannabis Extracts Frequently Asked Questions Extraction Articles. (gocportland.org)
- PDF) Purification of nickel by solvent extraction,The main extractant used in zinc extraction is di (2-ethylhexyl) phosphoric acid (D2EHPA), which also extracts iron (III). (dachy-rogowski.pl)
- K Muthukumarappan, BK Tiwari, CP O'Donnell, PJ Cullen (2016) 'Ultrasound Processing: Rheological and Functional Properties of Food' In: Jasim Ahmed, Hosahalli S. Ramaswamy, Stefan Kasapis, Joyce I. Boye (eds). (ucd.ie)
- March 30, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Astec Industries, Inc. (Nasdaq:ASTE) today announced it has received an order for the final $122.5 million of a pellet plant order for Highland Pellets along with a related deposit on that order. (cnbc.com)
- EPA promulgated the Oil and Gas Extraction Effluent Guidelines and Standards ( 40 CFR Part 435 ) in 1979, and amended the regulations in 1993, 1996, 2001 and 2016. (epa.gov)
- Common solvents (BAT the Food, Drk and Milk Industries, June 2005) The efficiency of the extraction process depends on the selectivity of the solvent. (gocportland.org)
- The pollution caused by industry often depends on its nature with some industries generating more toxic wastes than others. (worldatlas.com)
- Frothers are liquids that produce the froth or foam on which the flotation process depends. (kbt.co.za)
- The preservation of the structural integrity of the FCSP molecules essentially depends on the extraction methodology which has a crucial, but partly overlooked, significance for obtaining the relevant structural features required for specific biological activities and for elucidating structure-function relations. (rexresearch.com)
- This paper presents some aspects of organic solvents utilization an active pharmaceutical gredient and a drug product manufacturg process. (gocportland.org)
- 2. The process of claim 1, wherein b) comprises extracting the aqueous (meth)acrylic acid solution via an organic solvent followed by a thermal separation process to obtain the crude (meth)acrylic acid. (freepatentsonline.com)
- Trichloroethylene and other volatile organic chemicals may diffuse from contaminated groundwater and soil and migrate into air spaces beneath buildings to enter the indoor air, a process termed vapor intrusion. (cdc.gov)
- Microporous solids are used in catalysis, gas separation, soil remediation, water management, hydrothermal vents, oil recovery and the removal of metal and organic contaminants from process streams. (bath.ac.uk)
- Microwave Pyrolysis and Extraction processing line apply to fast, efficiently, controlled synthesize of medicine, organic compound, inorganic compound and nano materials, possess of high chemoselectivity, products high crystallinity, epecially the the products of mineral, high polymer, metallic nano materials are well-distributed. (audiofind.com)
- Extraction of water soluble components from immiscible organic streams. (slideshare.net)
- The aim and scope of this book is to highlight the sources, isolation, characterization and applications of bioactive compounds from the marine environment and to discuss how marine bioactive compounds represent a major market application in food and other industries. (worldcat.org)
- While most of the new projects and plant upgrades remain committed to traditional processing technologies, recent advances in zinc solvent extraction have created opportunities for new process routes in the treatment of both primary ore and secondary Solvent extraction in the primary and secondary processing,An unprecedented expansion of the global zinc industry is currently under way. (dachy-rogowski.pl)
- While most new projects and plant upgrades remain committed to traditional processing technologies, recent advances in zinc solvent extraction (SX) have created opportunities for new process routes for both primary and secondary materials. (dachy-rogowski.pl)
- Electroporation is-due to its antimicrobial action-a subject of research as one stage of the pasteurization or sterilization process, as well as a method of plant metabolism stimulation. (springer.com)
- This paper provides an overview of electroporation as applied to plant materials and electroporation applications in food processing, a quick summary of the basic technical aspects on the topic, and a brief discussion on perspectives for future research and development in the field. (springer.com)
- For the past 20 years, we have been serving our respected clients by manufacturing and supplying excellent quality Herbal Extraction Plant. (tradeindia.com)
- With the help of our experienced professionals, we have been able to offer our respected clients a wide assortment of Herbal Extraction plant. (tradeindia.com)
- Iron ore mining process flow t pdf flowcharts and dressing tec scienceron ore mining process flow chart pdf plant separation processing machine of the mineralull set tin re processing mining flow chart for indonesia buy flowcharts iron process pdfron ore mining process low chart pdf lowcharts the northern miner e2 80 93 news since. (kbt.co.za)
- Applications of Plant Biotechnology in Industry and Agriculture. (indigo.ca)
- IMARC's latest study "Rice Bran Oil Market - Industry Trends, Manufacturing Process, Plant Setup, Machinery, Raw Materials, Cost and Revenue" provides a techno-commercial roadmap for setting up a rice bran oil processing plant. (marketresearch.com)
- He has been actively involved in different aspects of several large-scale gas processing projects, from conceptual design through plant startup and operations support. (researchandmarkets.com)
- The Mackay Renewable Biocommodities Pilot Plant enables research and development in industrial biotechnology and biomass processing, technologies and practices. (edu.au)
- The requirements of UL 1389 cover prefabricated plant oil extraction booths involving hazardous (classified) locations, along with plant oil extractors for use in hazardous (classified) locations. (ul.com)
- These prefabricated plant oil extraction booths are for fixed installation in accordance with ANSI/NFPA 70, National Electrical Code (NEC), the International Fire Code, and ANSI/NFPA 1, Fire Code, together with the manufacturer's installation instructions. (ul.com)
- Learn more about the first plant oil extraction booth involving hazardous locations. (ul.com)
- Understanding how normal process variables in the plant impact the factors of this equation ensures oil extraction efficiency. (ethanolproducer.com)
- First used in the aerospace industry, synthetic lubricants are usually formulated for a specific application to which mineral oils are ill-suited. (madehow.com)
- Moreover, once an operation is underway, it is essential that mineral processing flowsheets are optimized to maximize economic recovery and minimize losses. (zeiss.com)
- Due to the volume of ore being processed in modern mining operations, incremental improvements in target mineral recovery can provide immediate impact to the bottom line. (zeiss.com)
- Industrially, pine oil is used as a frother in mineral extraction from ores. (wikipedia.org)
- Gravity separation is one of the oldest technique in mineral processing but has seen a decline in its use since the introduction of methods like flotation, classification, magnetic separation and leaching. (kbt.co.za)
- Any processes that volve the extraction of raw materials from the earth to be used by consumers. (gocportland.org)
- The objective of extraction is to recover valuable soluble components from raw materials by primarily dissolvg them a liquid solvent, so that the components can be separated and recovered later from the liquid. (gocportland.org)
- ZEISS provides the broadest portfolio of imaging solutions to visualize, characterize and quantify the properties and processes of your natural resources, metals and advanced materials. (zeiss.com)
- Mining and processing materials from the earth form the basic building blocks from which many technological advancements and products are made. (cdc.gov)
- John Blacker holds the Chair of Process Chemistry and is Director of the Institute of Process Research and Development, positions held jointly between the School of Chemistry and School of Process Environmental and Materials Engineering at the University of Leeds. (whsmith.co.uk)
- Data has the potential to revolutionise the materials industry, from extraction to processing to commercialisation. (environmental-expert.com)
- external processing, using teaseed as raw materials. (epier.com)
- The advantages of Microwave Pyrolysis and Extraction processing line heating speed is fast: conventional heating (such as flame, hot air, electric heating, steam, etc.) all use heat conduction, convection and thermal radiation to transfer heat to the surface of the heated object first, and then gradually increase the center temperature by heat conduction (commonly known as external heating). (audiofind.com)
- Microwave Pyrolysis and Extraction processing line requires a certain heat conduction time to achieve the desired temperature in the center, while the time required for the object with poor thermal conductivity is longer. (audiofind.com)
- Shandong Leader Machinery Co.,ltd.C Microwave Pyrolysis and Extraction processing line work by ultrasonic and microwave synergy. (audiofind.com)
- Both of Microwave Pyrolysis and Extraction processing line power adjutable, time preset, temperature controlled. (audiofind.com)
- Cooperate with Microwave Pyrolysis and Extraction processing line may accelerate the reaction speed that superior to use ultrasonic or mircowave alone, meanwhile improve the reaction yield and selectivity. (audiofind.com)
- Therefore, lots of reactions of Microwave Pyrolysis and Extraction processing line that hard to occur or very low speed and physical processes can easily and quickly come true. (audiofind.com)
- Exports of these processed products, instead of raw spices, would also result in considerable value addition. (niir.org)
- iron and steel (sintering and iron-ore pellet plants, cakes and by-products, blast-furnace processes, steelmaking, ferroalloy smelting processes etc. (ilo.org)
- This is then added into cheap burgers, sausages, and other processed meat products. (mercola.com)
- Enzyme-treated blood products are also routinely added to lower-end processed meat products. (mercola.com)
- Biller P, Friedman C, Ross AB (2013) Hydrothermal microwave processing of microalgae as a pre-treatment and extraction technique for bio-fuels and bio-products. (springer.com)
- Processed Poultry & Meat Market- rising utilization of waste products & byproducts in meat processing industry. (slideserve.com)
- The worldwide blood processing devices and consumables market is stimulated by many aspects like rising demand from geriatric population for blood products and rise in complicated surgical procedures like orthopedic surgeries and open heart surgeries. (acutemarketreports.com)
- Producers are manufacturing technically enhanced and innovative products for gathering, processing, storing and delivering of components of blood plus blood. (acutemarketreports.com)
- But only now are scientists starting to understand these processes and learn how to control them to obtain the products they want. (nature.com)
- Presently large-scale purification of products of biotechnological processes is generally carried out by extraction or adsorption chromatography. (google.com)
- Founded by industry pioneers who champion the world's leading hemp genetics, cannabidiol (CBD) formulations, and groundbreaking legislation, GenCanna focuses on scaling premium agricultural hemp production for food products to promote easy availability locally, nationally, and globally. (thehia.org)
- The memorandum recognizes the cooperation between the two industry leaders to advance consumer confidence, industry standards, and compliance with state and federal laws and regulations regarding hemp-extract products. (thehia.org)
- We develop innovative products and processes to build a sustainable and profitable biorefining industry in Australia. (edu.au)
- We develop products and processes for research, industry and government partners in the biorefining sector. (edu.au)
- Life cycle assessment (LCA) has become widely recognized as an effective tool for assessing the resource use, environmental burdens, and human health impacts connected with the complete life cycle of products, processes, and activities. (aiche.org)
- Until recently he worked as Research and Development Technical Director at Piramal Healthcare and has been in the fine chemicals industry for over 17 years with predecessor companies Avecia, Zeneca and ICI. (whsmith.co.uk)
- Wastes from this industry are thus heavily loaded with chemicals, many of which are harmful to human health. (worldatlas.com)
- The constantly changing market for chemicals leads to an alteration in technologies and processes used in these chemicals. (worldatlas.com)
- The industry generates wastewater from the water extracted from the geological formations and from chemicals used during exploration, well drilling and production of oil and gas. (epa.gov)
- Produced water The fluid brought up from the hydrocarbon-bearing strata during the extraction of oil and gas, and includes, where present, formation water, injection water, and any chemicals added downhole or during the oil/water separation process. (epa.gov)
- Other topics in this issue include toxicology, patents: recognizing novelty, and Malaysia's chemicals industries. (aiche.org)
- Other topics this month include independent consulting and Israel's chemicals industry. (aiche.org)
- Other topics in this issue include SIS sensors, choosing impellers, synthetic biology and South Africa's Chemicals Industry. (aiche.org)
- USING bacteria to extract minerals from ore is showing the potential to replace dangerous processing chemicals such as cyanide in the mining industry. (mining.com)
- This has the potential to be scaled up to one day replace toxic chemicals such as cyanide and xanthates now used to separate the minerals from ore in the early froth flotation phase of processing. (mining.com)
- Oil and Gas Extraction is the exploration and production of petroleum and natural gas from wells. (epa.gov)
- The Canada -based junior exploration company is intent on acquiring more domestic lithium-rich properties, looking to unlock value from overlooked U.S. lithium assets by applying new technologies and processes. (prnewswire.com)
- NCCA's presence at the site means that the entire necessary infrastructure is in place to give Standard Lithium immediate access to conduct exploration brine sampling, lithium extraction, evaporation and processing activities, all within a fast-track project development schedule. (prnewswire.com)
- Solvent extraction in the primary and secondary recovery of zinc, Journal of the South African Institute of Mining and Metallurgy, (Nov/Dec), 451-456. (dachy-rogowski.pl)
- Mining in the 21st century is an increasingly challenging industry, with greater demands on scientific analysis than the mining operations of the last century. (zeiss.com)
- With the broadest portfolio of mineralogy and texture solutions for the mining industry and a rich history in geoscience, ZEISS is ideally suited to help you meet the challenge. (zeiss.com)
- Our motor control solutions have helped mining companies globally meet the demanding requirements of extraction operations. (rockwellautomation.com)
- The mining industry is responsible for the first step of this process: extraction from the ground. (cdc.gov)
- Industries associated with used lead acid-battery processing, mining and ore processing, and lead smelting are the three worst polluters. (worldatlas.com)
- physical process separation in mining indonesia - process crusher click chat get price hot copper concentrate machine for sale supplier,copper ore process. (kbt.co.za)
- In general, contention and conflict reflect the acceptance of the mining industry in Indonesia. (kbt.co.za)
- For Iron Ore Mining Companies, Ore Processing Plants, Iron Dealers, Metal Processing Agencies & Metallurgy Industries. (inkthemes.com)
- It is a multipurpose theme which can be adopted by the various organizations such as iron ore mining company's, ore processing plants, iron dealers, metal processing agencies, and many more firms of the metallurgy industries. (inkthemes.com)
- Toxic byproducts from mining and ore processing continue to plague the mining industry - and the environment. (mining.com)
- The application of rotary blasthole drills for coal and metal mining processes is growing rapidly. (openpr.com)
- Heavy metals in electroplating, for example, tend towards complexing and therefore require extraction. (laboratory-journal.com)
- And then there are other extraction methods which are used in the photometric analysis of heavy metals. (laboratory-journal.com)
- Oct 26, 2010· In contrast to the zinc industry itself, zinc solvent extraction is well established in the refining of other base metals, providing an efficient means of eliminating zinc as an impurity element. (dachy-rogowski.pl)
- This generates a huge amount of spent pickling liquor containing high concentrations of zinc and iron besides other heavy metals such as Pb, Ni, Cu, and Mn in low concentrations.Skorpion zinc solvent extraction: the upset conditions,ZincexTM Process patented by Tecnicas Reunidas, comprises sulphuric acid atmospheric leaching, zinc solvent extraction (SX) and electrowinning (EW) to produce London metal exchange (LME) Special high grade (SHG) zinc. (dachy-rogowski.pl)
- We have developed the world's fastest thermal swing adsorption process. (bath.ac.uk)
- All industry is run by machinery, which is powered by oil. (everything2.com)
- Using that cover, she got an inside look into the "core" of the food manufacturing industry. (mercola.com)
- 5) 30T/H LD Brand Professional palm oil extraction equipmentHeattransfer oil stove: supply each device production needing heat energy, temperature reach above 280°C. (epier.com)
- An EROEI value below or equal to 1 is indicative of an inefficient production process, where the energy used in the production equals or is greater than the energy in the product. (everything2.com)
- In: Publication of Technical Papers and Proceedings of the Sixtieth Annual Meeting of Sugar Industry Technologists, Inc., Taipei, Taiwan, May 6-9, 2001, pp. 291-300. (epa.gov)
- It provides an ideal platform for engineers, technologists, and operations personnel working in the natural gas industry to get a better understanding of any special requirements for optimal design and operations of natural gas transmission pipelines and processing plants. (researchandmarkets.com)
- We enable the scale-up of technologies from laboratory to pilot scale while assessing and providing feedback to technologists on aspects of process economics. (edu.au)
- The residue was leached with sulfuric acid producing leach liquor which was subjected to solvent extraction for enrichment of zinc and removal of impurities. (dachy-rogowski.pl)
- feeding the feedstock into an extraction column under conditions adapted for separating more -or less-polar impurities from the feedstock, wherein a lighter phase flows counter to a heavier phase, thereby forming an output in one phase containing the product containing less more- or less-polar impurities so that the output contains the product in a substantially purified form. (google.com)
- The feedstock for the above process may be provided by output from a chromatographic purification or other pre-purification step, e.g. decantation. (google.com)
- This process may be conducted such that the output serves as input for a subsequent chromatographic purification, e.g. in a series arrangement. (google.com)
- 7. The process of claim 1, wherein the treating in d) is carried out at a temperature of 30-100° C. (freepatentsonline.com)
- C and ambient-temperature extraction with metallic sodium in anhydrous ammonia. (epa.gov)
- Introduction of 30T/H LD Brand Professional palm oil extraction equipmentlow-temperature-press (LP), high-temperature-press. (epier.com)
- There is disclosed a process for the extraction of volatile solvents entrained in a polymer-based pharmaceutical composition designed for sustained release of drug over an extended period of time prepared in microcapsule form wherein the composition comprises at least one hormonally active water-soluble. (google.es)
- This invention relates to a an improvement in the process for producing a polymer-drug microcapsule pharmaceutical composition wherein the composition comprises a core containing at least one water soluble, hormonally active polypeptide and, optionally, a polymer hydrolysis modifying agent encapsulated in a bioderodable or biodegradable, biocompatible (co)polymer matrix. (google.es)
- The improvement comprises a process for extracting volatile solvents entrained in the polymer-drug microcapsule pharmaceutical composition comprising the steps of (1) contacting the polymer-drug microcapsule pharmaceutical composition with a dense, that is, pressurized, gas and (2) then removing the dense gas, and the volatile solvents therein which have been extracted, from the polymer-drug microcapsule composition. (google.es)
- In this growing industry, often the extraction process itself creates hazardous conditions due to flammable solvents, including hydrocarbons, being released during processing. (ul.com)
- Food Processing Handbook. (francoangeli.it)
- Handbook of Natural Gas Transmission and Processing. (researchandmarkets.com)
- A unique, well-documented, and forward-thinking work, the second edition of Handbook of Natural Gas Transmission and Processing continues to present a thoroughly updated, authoritative, and comprehensive description of all major aspects of natural gas transmission and processing. (researchandmarkets.com)
- John Wiley & Sons 1993, and in The Handbook of Solvent Extraction, ed. (google.com)
- Agriculture being a foundation stone for most budding economies, it would be benefiting to know about agro processing and waste management of agriculture produce. (niir.org)
- These standards prohibit discharges of wastewater pollutants from onshore unconventional oil and gas (UOG) extraction facilities to publicly owned treatment works. (epa.gov)
- EPA has not promulgated effluent limitations guidelines and standards for pollutant discharges from coalbed methane extraction facilities. (epa.gov)
- This booklet describes the types of solvents found in the printing industry along with their health hazards, the health and safety information to be provided by suppliers and legal requirements for risk assessment and implementation of control measures. (ilo.org)
- PDF) Zinc solvent extraction in the process industries,Abstract The industrial application of zinc solvent extraction for the treatment of zinc residues and furnace dust was discussed. (dachy-rogowski.pl)
- In the iron extraction processRecovery of zinc from an industrial zinc leach residue by,Jan 01, 2009· A hydrometallurgical treatment involving solvent extraction of zinc using di-2-ethylhexyl phosphoric acid (D2EHPA) has been investigated to recover zinc from an industrial leach residue. (dachy-rogowski.pl)
- Agent-Based Systems for Diagnosis and Supervision of Industrial Processes. (rwth-aachen.de)
- Argonne's scientists create next-generation catalysts, processes, coatings and technologies that advance industrial development and output without compromising energy use and the environment. (anl.gov)
- After completing a BSc Sp Hons in Chemistry at King's College, London, he won a Science and Industry Award giving him a year of industrial experience as a medicinal chemist at ICI Pharmaceuticals, and an earmarked SRC grant. (whsmith.co.uk)
- Protein components from the dairy-industry, soluble proteins from plants and industrial enzymes are the selected areas for Upfront to concentrate. (fiercebiotech.com)
- Many of the cyanides in soil and water come from industrial processes. (cdc.gov)
- He has over 35 years of international business and industrial experience in design, operations and project management of gas processing plants with a special focus on automation, multivariable predictive control (MPC), advanced process control (APC), optimization design and implementation, and real-time performance monitoring. (researchandmarkets.com)
- The industry is witnessing a growing demand for connected technologies for monitoring the industrial processes. (openpr.com)
- This MOU with the Hemp Industries Association advances these interests as the dietary supplement and hemp industries become allies in the commercial sector, as well as within regulatory, farm and foreign policy areas. (thehia.org)
- Companies hide behind the rationale that processing methods are trade secrets, and that they're merely protecting proprietary information from competitors. (mercola.com)
- Therefore, in the recent years, solvent-free methods of extraction have been developed. (hindawi.com)
- Subsequent methods of extraction have included electrolysis of calcium fluoride or calcium chloride. (newworldencyclopedia.org)
- The testing methods in blood processing annihilate this risk of causing such dreaded blood-borne ailments. (acutemarketreports.com)
- Due to enormous advantages of blood processing, many governments all across the globe support these methods by drafting favorable compensation policies that favor blood processing. (acutemarketreports.com)
- Rise in amount of surgical methods requiring blood transfusions, specifically in developed nations, boosts the blood processing devices and consumables market further. (acutemarketreports.com)
- Further, growing demand for safe collection of blood and transfusion methods are likely to make the industry more profitable for dealers. (acutemarketreports.com)
- For detailed information about industry-specific pollution control methods, see the Web sites of industry sector organizations, relevant international trade union organizations, and the organizations listed above. (nih.gov)
- Anthony Chung (Ed.): Proceedings of the 14th International Conference on Computer Applications in Industry and Engineering, November 27-29, 2001, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA. (rwth-aachen.de)
- After undergoing a purifying process colled sedimentation, the crude oil is heated in huge fractionating towers. (madehow.com)
- 3. The process of claim 1, wherein the crude (meth)acrylic acid introduced into c) exhibits an APHA value according to DIN ISO 6271 of 100-250. (freepatentsonline.com)
- 4. The process of claim 1, wherein in c) the amount of pure (meth)acrylic acid removed via the sidestream outlet in a defined time interval is 40-80% of the amount of crude (meth)acrylic acid introduced into the rectification column in the same time interval. (freepatentsonline.com)
- These activities are included within NAICS code 211111, Crude Petroleum and Natural Gas Extraction. (epa.gov)
- We have already demonstrated our strength in the dairy industry globally and will proceed with our focus. (fiercebiotech.com)
- 2. A process according to claim 1 wherein the gas is a mixture of C 3 H 8 and CO 2 . (google.es)
- Getting such information is easier said than done, considering how the food industry has created a near-impenetrable wall of security around its manufacturing activities. (mercola.com)
- The affinity resin aims to provide end users with a rapid, high purity capture step, decreasing processing time and potentially improving overall yield in the manufacturing of critical COVID-19 vaccines. (b3cnewswire.com)
- Repligen Corporation is a global life sciences company that develops and commercializes highly innovative bioprocessing technologies and systems that increase efficiencies in the process of manufacturing biological drugs. (b3cnewswire.com)
- The product manufacturing industry has rapidly grown in the recent decades. (worldatlas.com)
- We Own to our expertise in this domain, we are engaged in manufacturing, exporting and supplying an excellent quality Canola Seed oil Extraction Plants. (tradeindia.com)
- We hope to help the hemp industry in its efforts to be fully compliant with food and supplement regulations, and to share our expertise in good manufacturing practices and quality compliance. (thehia.org)
- Germany , with the fourth-largest auto manufacturing industry in the world, plans a total ban on all internal combustion engines by 2030, while the UK has set its deadline for 2040. (prnewswire.com)
- It also details factors that are impeding end-to-end implementation of continuous biopharmaceutical manufacturing processes, and points out that despite some misconceptions, regulators such as the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), encourage, rather than prevent, continuous processing. (aiche.org)
- Table of Contents ABSTRACT 0 MAIN BODY 2 MYTHS & FINDINGS 4 POLICY RECOMMENDATIONS 5 CONCLUSION 9 REFERENCES 10 Main Body On a federal level, governing the process of hydraulic fracturing in the natural gas and oil industry are a collaboration of three agencies, the department of energy (DOE), the department of the interior (DOI) and the environmental protection agency (EPA) , which various legislative acts and policies authorize standards under. (bartleby.com)
- 6. A process according to claim 1 wherein the polypeptide is a hormonally active polypeptide having LHRH-like activity selected from LHRH and synthetic analogs thereof and is present in the microcapsule composition in an amount of from about 0.01 to about 40.0 weight percent of the polymer used for encapsulation. (google.es)
- PRECISION CAPTURING® is based on Protein A-derived scaffold variants, combining the industry-accepted virtues of protein A with entirely novel selectivity & mild elution conditions. (b3cnewswire.com)
- To improve the quality assurance standards necessary to produce battery-grade lithium compounds, Standard Lithium has appointed a Scientific Advisory Council (SAC) comprised of lithium extraction scientists and process engineers who will oversee and direct all required lithium extraction testing. (prnewswire.com)