Biography as Topic
Protective measures against unauthorized access to or interference with computer operating systems, telecommunications, or data structures, especially the modification, deletion, destruction, or release of data in computers. It includes methods of forestalling interference by computer viruses or so-called computer hackers aiming to compromise stored data.
Methyl analog of DEXTRORPHAN that shows high affinity binding to several regions of the brain, including the medullary cough center. This compound is an NMDA receptor antagonist (RECEPTORS, N-METHYL-D-ASPARTATE) and acts as a non-competitive channel blocker. It is one of the widely used ANTITUSSIVES, and is also used to study the involvement of glutamate receptors in neurotoxicity.
An island in the Greater Antilles in the West Indies. Its capital is Kingston. It was discovered in 1494 by Columbus and was a Spanish colony 1509-1655 until captured by the English. Its flourishing slave trade was abolished in the 19th century. It was a British colony 1655-1958 and a territory of the West Indies Federation 1958-62. It achieved full independence in 1962. The name is from the Arawak Xaymaca, rich in springs or land of springs. (From Webster's New Geographical Dictionary, 1988, p564 & Room, Brewer's Dictionary of Names, 1992, p267)
The effect of sodium 2-mercapto-ethane sulphonate and hypertonic saline aerosols on bronchial clearance in chronic bronchitis. (1/152)1 The efficacy of a mucolytic agent, 2-mercapto-ethane sulphonate, administered in the form of an aerosol was evaluated in a group of eleven patients with chronic bronchitis in a controlled, double-blind, crossover study. 2 Saline aerosol isotonic (1.21M, 7.1%) to the drug was used as a placebo. 3 Approximately 1 ml drug/placebo was inhaled by the patients twice a day for 3 days and a final dose was given on the mornings of the drug/placebo trial runs. 4 There was no improvement in this group of patients in lung function or subjective well being attributable to the drug. 5 The viscosity of sputum, dry macromolecular weight and N-acetyl neuraminic acid/fucose ratio remained unaltered throughout the study. 6 An enhancement of tracheobronchial clearance was obtained following the administration of either placebo (31%) or drug aerosols (24%) Statistical significance (P less than 0.01) was only achieved for the placebo and was attributed to an increase in sputum volume. (+info)
Intratracheal recombinant human deoxyribonuclease in acute life-threatening asthma refractory to conventional treatment. (2/152)Recombinant human deoxyribonuclease (rhDNase) is a mucolytic agent used to relieve peripheral airway obstruction in patients with cystic fibrosis. We report dramatic sustained improvement following the intratracheal administration of rhDNase to a 3-yr-old boy with acute life-threatening asthma in whom 48 h of aggressive therapy had failed. (+info)
Effect of early ambroxol treatment on lung functions in mechanically ventilated preterm newborns who subsequently developed a bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD). (3/152)In a randomized trial in 102 preterm newborns with respiratory distress syndrome (RDS) it has been shown that early Ambroxol treatment (30 mg kg(-1) over the first 5 days) significantly reduces the incidence of RDS-associated complications [bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD), intraventricular haemorrhage, post-natal acquired pneumonia]. The aim of the present analysis was to investigate the effect of Ambroxol treatment on lung function in newborns who developed BPD. Respiratory function testing (RFT) was performed immediately after extubation and at day 28. Tidal volume (VT) and respiratory frequency (f) were measured during tidal breathing using the deadspace free flow-through technique. The lung mechanic parameter VT/maxPes was determined by measuring the maximal oesophageal pressure changes, maxPes, with a catheter tip pressure transducer. In the placebo group 36/50 infants were extubated within the first 28 days of life and 13/36 (36%) developed BPD. In the Ambroxol group 44/52 were extubated and 9/44 (20%) developed BPD. After extubation, RFT showed (i) no statistically significant difference in the ventilatory parameters of either treatment group, (ii) improved (P<0.05) lung mechanics (VT/maxPes) in Ambroxol group compared to controls (94+/-27 ml kPa(-1) vs. 8.1+/-2.6 ml kPa(-1)) and (iii) no statistically significant difference in lung function between infants with and without BPD. At day 28 we found (i) no effect of early Ambroxol treatment on lung functions, (ii) significantly (P < 0.05) higher f (58.5+/-11.7 min(-1) vs. 49.7+/-10.1 min(-1)) and significantly (P<0.01) lower V(T) (9.6+/-1.9 ml vs. 12.3+/-2.7 ml) and V(T)/maxPes (8.9+/-2.6 ml kPa(-1)] vs. 12.0+/-2.9 ml kPa(-1)) in infants with BPD compared to infants without and (iii) these differences are not influenced by early Ambroxol treatment. If the process of BPD development is induced, early Ambroxol treatment has no influence on impaired lung function at day 28. (+info)
The effect of oral N-acetylcysteine in chronic bronchitis: a quantitative systematic review. (4/152)The role of N-acetylcysteine (NAC) in the treatment of chronic bronchitis is unclear. Since a number of studies have been published on this topic, a systematic review of published studies seems justified. A systematic search (Medline, Embase, Cochrane Library, bibliographies, no language restriction) for published randomized trials comparing oral NAC with placebo in patients with chronic bronchitis was performed. Dichotomous data on prevention of exacerbation, improvement of symptoms and adverse effects were extracted from original reports. The relative benefit and number-needed-to-treat were calculated for both individual trials and combined data. Thirty-nine trials were retrieved; eleven (2,011 analysed patients), published 1976-1994, were regarded as relevant and valid according to preset criteria. In nine studies, 351 of 723 (48.5%) patients receiving NAC had no exacerbation compared with 229 of 733 (31.2%) patients receiving placebo (relative benefit 1.56 (95% confidence interval (CI) 1.37-1.77), number-needed-to-treat 5.8 (95% CI 4.5-8.1). There was no evidence of any effect of study period (12-24 weeks) or cumulative dose of NAC on efficacy. In five trials, 286 of 466 (61.4%) patients receiving NAC reported improvement of their symptoms compared with 160 of 462 (34.6%) patients receiving placebo (relative benefit 1.78 (95% CI 1.54-2.05), number-needed-to-treat 3.7 (95% CI 3.0-4.9)). With NAC, 68 of 666 (10.2%) patients reported gastrointestinal adverse effects compared with 73 of 671 (10.9%) taking placebo. With NAC, 79 of 1,207 (6.5%) patients withdrew from the study due to adverse effects, compared with 87 of 1,234 (7.1%) receiving placebo. In conclusion, with treatment periods of approximately 12-24 weeks, oral N-acetylcysteine reduces the risk of exacerbations and improves symptoms in patients with chronic bronchitis compared with placebo, without increasing the risk of adverse effects. Whether this benefit is sufficient to justify the routine and long-term use of N-acetylcysteine in all patients with chronic bronchitis should be addressed in further studies and cost-effectiveness analyses. (+info)
Natural treatment of perennial allergic rhinitis. (5/152)Perennial allergic rhinitis is an IgE-mediated inflammatory disorder of the nasal mucosa characterized by paroxysms of sneezing, nasal congestion, pruritus, and rhinorrhea. The condition may be caused by certain environmental agents, food sensitivities, structural abnormalities, metabolic conditions, or synthetic drugs. Recent health impairment outcome studies on allergic rhinitis sufferers reveal a measurable decline in physical and mental health status and the inability to perform daily activities. Antihistamines, decongestants, anticholinergic agents, and corticosteroid drug therapy, alone or in combination, are typically used in the treatment of allergic rhinitis. Reported adverse side effects include sedation, impaired learning/memory, and cardiac arrhythmias. Therapeutic strategies should seek to decrease the morbidity already associated with this condition. Urtica dioica, bromelain, quercetin, N-acetylcysteine, and vitamin C are safe, natural therapies that may be used as primary therapy or in conjunction with conventional methods. (+info)
N-acetylcysteine. (6/152)N-acetylcysteine (NAC) is the acetylated precursor of both the amino acid L-cysteine and reduced glutathione (GSH). Historically it has been used as a mucolytic agent in chronic respiratory illnesses as well as an antidote for hepatotoxicity due to acetaminophen overdose. More recently, animal and human studies of NAC have shown it to be a powerful antioxidant and a potential therapeutic agent in the treatment of cancer, heart disease, HIV infection, heavy metal toxicity, and other diseases characterized by free radical oxidant damage. NAC has also been shown to be of some value in treating Sjogren's syndrome, smoking cessation, influenza, hepatitis C, and myoclonus epilepsy. (+info)
Inhibitory effect of N-acetylcysteine on adherence of Streptococcus pneumoniae and Haemophilus influenzae to human oropharyngeal epithelial cells in vitro. (7/152)BACKGROUND: Bacterial adherence to mucosal and epithelial cell structures is of importance for the persistence of bacteria in the airways. Cigarette smoking and chronic bronchitis are associated with increased bacterial adherence. N-Acetylcysteine (NAC) medication reduces the number of infectious exacerbations in patients with chronic bronchitis, and NAC medication has been associated with low intrabronchial bacterial numbers. OBJECTIVE: We investigated whether NAC influences bacterial adherence as a possible mechanism behind its clinical effects. METHODS: Highly adhering test strains of Streptococcus pneumoniae and Haemophilus influenzae were used to investigate the influence of four pharmacological compounds on adherence to oropharyngeal epithelial cells in vitro. Adhesion assays were performed both during short-term exposure to, as well as after long-time incubation with, NAC, lidocaine, hydrocortisone and terbutaline at concentrations not inhibiting bacterial growth. RESULTS: Only NAC showed a significant inhibitory effect on adhesion of H. influenzae during short-term incubation. After long-term incubation, both NAC and hydrocortisone inhibited bacterial adhesion for both strains in a dose-dependent manner. When NAC's effect on three different strains of S. pneumoniae and four strains of H. influenzae was studied, inhibition of bacterial adhesion was found for three strains of each species. CONCLUSIONS: NAC lowers bacterial adhesion in vitro to oropharyngeal epithelial cells in doses equivalent to that is being used clinically. This effect might be a contributory mechanism behind the reduction of infectious exacerbations in chronic bronchitis patients. (+info)
Effects of N-acetylcysteine and ambroxol on the production of IL-12 and IL-10 in human alveolar macrophages. (8/152)BACKGROUND: N-acetylcysteine (NAC) and ambroxol (AMB) have recently been proposed as possible therapeutic agents in the treatment of pulmonary disorders. IL-12 plays an important role in host resistance to infection and the development of Th-1 cells. In contrast, IL-10 is involved in anti-inflammatory and immunoregulatory mechanisms. OBJECTIVE: We investigated the effects of NAC and AMB on secretions of IL-12 and IL-10 from human alveolar macrophages. METHODS: Alveolar macrophages were obtained from 7 healthy nonsmokers by bronchoalveolar lavage. The cells were first incubated with either NAC or AMB for 2 h and then cultured in lipopolysaccharide (LPS) solution for 24 h. IL-12 and IL-10 secretions were measured by ELISA. RESULT: Both NAC and AMB enhanced LPS-induced secretion of IL-12. NAC also enhanced LPS-induced IL-10 secretion, while AMB did not. The ratio IL-12/IL-10 secretion was increased by AMB, but NAC did not affect it. CONCLUSIONS: The results suggest that NAC enhances inflammatory and immune responses and prevents excessive responses reciprocally, through keeping local balance of IL-12 and IL-10 production in alveolar macrophages at inflammatory sites of bacterial pneumonia. AMB appears to strengthen inflammatory responses and cell-mediated immunity, facilitating the development of Th-1 cells, through shifting the local balance to IL-12 dominance. (+info)
Side Effects of Expectorants | Healthy Living
Expectorants are commonly found in over-the-counter medications that are used to treat the symptoms of a cold or bothersome cough. An expectorant causes excess phlegm in the lungs to loosen, which makes it easier for someone to expel it from their lungs. The most commonly used expectorant is guaifenisin, which is marketed and sold under various brand names. When using an expectorant, do not take it with an anti-histamine, because the anti-histamine dries up the phlegm in the lungs, negating the effects of the expectorant. Expectorants are safe to use, but as with any medication, there are some possible side effects.. ...
Calmylin Expectorant | definition of Calmylin Expectorant by Medical dictionary
Looking for online definition of Calmylin Expectorant in the Medical Dictionary? Calmylin Expectorant explanation free. What is Calmylin Expectorant? Meaning of Calmylin Expectorant medical term. What does Calmylin Expectorant mean?
Estalin Expectorant: View Uses, Side Effects, Price and Substitutes | 1mg
Estalin Expectorant is used in the treatment of Cough with mucus. View Estalin Expectorant (bottle of 60 ml Expectorant) uses, composition, side-effects, price, substitutes, drug interactions, precautions, warnings, expert advice and buy online at best price on 1mg.com
Megaril Expectorant: View Uses, Side Effects, Price and Substitutes | 1mg
Megaril Expectorant is used in the treatment of Cough. View Megaril Expectorant (bottle of 100 ml Expectorant) uses, composition, side-effects, price, substitutes, drug interactions, precautions, warnings, expert advice and buy online at best price on 1mg.com
Silaminic Expectorant - Side Effects, Uses, Dosage, Overdose, Pregnancy, Alcohol | RxWiki
Silaminic Expectorant - Get up-to-date information on Silaminic Expectorant side effects, uses, dosage, overdose, pregnancy, alcohol and more. Learn more about Silaminic Expectorant
Benylin Expectorant - Side Effects, Uses, Dosage, Overdose, Pregnancy, Alcohol | RxWiki
Benylin Expectorant - Get up-to-date information on Benylin Expectorant side effects, uses, dosage, overdose, pregnancy, alcohol and more. Learn more about Benylin Expectorant
Balminil Expectorant (Guaifenesin) Ratiopharm
Balminil Expectorant information about active ingredients, pharmaceutical forms and doses by Ratiopharm, Balminil Expectorant indications, usages and related health products lists
Comment on Mucolytics
Mucolytics are prescribed to facilitate expectoration by reducing sputum viscosity. In some patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and a chronic productive cough, mucolytics can reduce exacerbations; mucolytic therapy should be stopped if there is no benefit after a 4-week trial. Steam inhalation with postural drainage is effective in bronchiectasis and in some cases of chronic bronchitis. Mucolytics should be used with caution in those with a history of peptic ulceration because they may disrupt the gastric mucosal barrier.
Covonia Expectorant Mentholated Cough Syrup 150ml at wilko.com
Covonia Expectorant Mentholated Cough Syrup 150ml - Dose: For Oral Use: Adults, the elderly and children over 12 years: Take 1 or 2 x 5ml spoonfuls. Children 5-12 years: Take 1 x 5ml spoonful. The dose may be repeated every 4 hours if required. Not recommended for children under 5 years. Effective relief of troublesome chesty coughs., NON DROWSY, CHESTY COUGHS.EXPECTORANT. An oral solution for the symptomatic relief of productive (chesty) coughs and sore throats.Keep out of the reach and sight of children.Medicinal product. For relief of productive chesty coughs and sore throats. Active Ingredients, Levomenthol 4.0mg, sqill tincture 0.6ml and liquorice liquid extract 0.125ml. Please read enclosed leaflet carefully before use. Do not give to children under 5 years old. Store out of reach and sight of children., 000 from Wilko.com
Mucinex.DM 1200 mg Expectorant And Cough Suppressant Tblts
Shop for Mucinex.Dm 1200 Mg Expectorant And Cough Suppressant Tablets - 42 Ea from Cough Medications, Syrups. Browse other items form Mucinex Expectorant
H-E-B Robitussin Adult CF Max Severe Maximum Strength Liquid Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer/Cough Suppressant/Expectorant/Nasal...
Buy H-E-B Robitussin Adult CF Max Severe Maximum Strength Liquid Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer/Cough Suppressant/Expectorant/Nasal Decongestant online in San Antonio. Get best deal on all Robitussin Adult CF Max Severe Maximum Strength Liquid Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer/Cough Suppressant/Expectorant/Nasal Decongestant delivery online in Austin at grocery delivery website - Burpy.com
MucinexDM Expectorant and Cough Suppressant, 600mg, Extended-Release Bi-Layer Tablets | Walgreens
MucinexDM Expectorant and Cough Suppressant, 600mg, Extended-Release Bi-Layer Tablets at Walgreens. Get free shipping at $35 and view promotions and reviews for MucinexDM Expectorant and Cough Suppressant, 600mg, Extended-Release Bi-Layer Tablets
DG Health Mucus Relief & Expectorant Tablets- 30 ct at Dollar General in Pekin - 72857487
Get DG Health Mucus Relief & Expectorant Tablets- 30 ct On Sale today at Dollar General! Compare Shopping Misc. prices & check availability for DG Health Mucus Relief & Expectorant Tablets- 30 ct. Get it right now at your nearest store in Pekin.
Expectorant definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Expectorant definition: An expectorant is a cough medicine that helps you to cough up mucus from your lungs . | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Expectorant Herbs : Loosen chest congestion
Expectorants help loosen congestion in the lungs by reducing the thickness of mucus, making coughing more productive and clearing the lungs. Expectorant herbs are very important in the treatment of
Hycotuss Expectorant - MedsChat
Welcome to the Hycotuss Expectorant information hub. Featuring active ingredients, dosages, related medications, and Hycotuss Expectorant forums.
Cohistan Expectorant - Drugs.com
Cohistan Expectorant is a medicine available in a number of countries worldwide. A list of US medications equivalent to Cohistan Expectorant is available on the Drugs.com website.
liketohealth: Review Naturade Herbal Expectorant 2 Sugar Free ( 1x8.8 OZ)
In general as far as I know customers who bought Naturade Herbal Expectorant 2 Sugar Free ( 1x8.8 OZ) or other products in the Internet also were interested in reviews, cheap & lowest prices in outlets and stores, shipping, gift ideas, city deals, sales, coupons online, new, holiday & daily deals, bargain, best buy products including special offers on Naturade Herbal Expectorant 2 Sugar Free ( 1x8.8 OZ), best deals, discount coupons, top & hot deals, great offers, last minute deals and so on ...
Mucinex® Expectorant Regular Strength Tablets, 12 Hour Relief, 60/Pack | Staples
Shop Mucinex® Expectorant Regular Strength Tablets, 12 Hour Relief, 60/Pack at Staples. Choose from our wide selection of Mucinex® Expectorant Regular Strength Tablets, 12 Hour Relief, 60/Pack and get fast & free shipping on select orders.
Mucinex Expectorant And Nasal Decongestant For Kids, Mixed Berry, 4 Oz | Myotcstore.com
Shop for Mucinex Expectorant And Nasal Decongestant For Kids, Mixed Berry, 4 Oz from Kids Nasal Drops, Vapor Patch. Browse other items form Mucinex Expectorant
Nucochem Pediatric Expectorant Uses, Side Effects & Warnings - Drugs.com
Physician reviewed Nucochem Pediatric Expectorant patient information - includes Nucochem Pediatric Expectorant description, dosage and directions.
sannysscrawls: Review Mucinex 12-Hour Chest Congestion Expectorant Tablets, 40 Count
In general as far as I know customers who bought Mucinex 12-Hour Chest Congestion Expectorant Tablets, 40 Count or other products in the Internet also were interested in reviews, cheap & lowest prices in outlets and stores, shipping, gift ideas, city deals, sales, coupons online, new, holiday & daily deals, bargain, best buy products including special offers on Mucinex 12-Hour Chest Congestion Expectorant Tablets, 40 Count, best deals, discount coupons, top & hot deals, great offers, last minute deals and so on ...
Buy Scs Mucinex - Expectorant Maximum Strength - 48 - Energy Drinks Online | Best Prices in India: Rediff Shopping
Looking for Scs Mucinex - Expectorant Maximum Strength - 48 - Energy Drinks? Buy it at Rs.6,888 from Rediff Shopping today! FREE Shipping EMI Options available for Scs Mucinex - Expectorant Maximum Strength - 48 - Energy Drinks & other Food and Beverages.
Expectorant of Mucolytic? - Asthma - MedHelp
Ive had asthma since I was little, and as far as Ive gathered, expectorant is for non-asthmatic cough sufferers while mucolytics are for asthmatics. Is this true? Whats confusing me though is why ...
ATC - R05D - Cough suppressants, excluding combinations with expectorants - Drugs-about.com
R05D - Cough suppressants, excluding combinations with expectorants. The Anatomical Therapeutic Chemical (ATC) classification system from Drugs-about.com includes all drugs classified in groups at five different levels.
Production and characterization of a PEGylated derivative of recombinant human deoxyribonuclease I for cystic fibrosis therapy....
Recombinant human deoxyribonuclease I (rhDNase) is the mucolytic agent most widely used for the treatment of respiratory disease in cystic fibrosis. However, rhDNase is rapidly cleared from the lungs which implies a high dosing frequency and limited patient adherence. The aim of this study was to produce a long-acting PEGylated derivative of rhDNase presenting a preserved enzymatic activity. Site-specific PEGylation on the N-terminal (N-ter) leucine residue of rhDNase was achieved by reductive alkylation at acidic pH using linear 20kDa, linear 30kDa or two-arm 40kDa polyethylene glycol (PEG) propionaldehydes. Yields of mono-PEGylated products ranged between 45% and 61%. Conjugation to PEG fully preserved the secondary structure and the in vitro enzymatic activity of the native protein. These properties offer interesting perspectives for in vivo inhalation studies of the PEGylated enzyme. ...
Allergy Care, Cough, Colds, Sore Throat - Mucinex - Mucinex Expectorant 100 Tablets
Mucinex Expectorant 100 Tablets. Item Number.: B10096712. Size : 100 ABC Selling UoM : EA NDC: 63824000815 UPC Barcode : 363824008158 Supplier: 0050001617 RECKITT BENCKISER Supplier Material : 63824-008-15 Generic Code : 071885 GUAIFENESIN ORAL TBBP 12HR 600 MG Fine Line Class : 070007100712 Cough, Cold, Flu & Sinus Tabs & Caps Product Category : OT Over the Counter Product Type : OTC Branded OTC
ratio-Cotridin Expectorant - Uses, Side Effects, Interactions - Canada.com
ratio-Cotridin Expectorant: Codeine - triprolidine - pseudoephedrine - guaifenesin is used to help remove mucus from the breathing passages and to control coughing related to inflamed tissues in the nose and throat. It works by reducing inflammation in the nose and throat tissues and decreasing cough. It also loosens mucus, making it easier to cough up.
Ferrol Expectorant | NEW GPC
A cherry-flavoured syrup which acts as an expectorant and nasal decongestant in the treatment and relief of congestion associated with coughs, common colds and bronchitis ...
Bronchitis, Cough Suppressor & Expectorant - Green Organic Supplements
90 VCaps, Hand Made, Vegan, Non-GMO, & Gluten Free Made with Organic, Wild-Crafted, and Natural Ingredients Natural Expectorant & Cough Suppressor is designed to reduce tightness of the chest, coughing, and buildup of mucous in the chest and airways, and quickly bring you back to your best. Relieves symptoms as
Kroger® Mucus Relief ER DM Expectorant & Cough Tablets, 40 ct - Marianos
Shop for Kroger® Mucus Relief ER DM Expectorant & Cough Tablets at Marianos. Find quality products to add to your Shopping List or order online for Delivery or Pickup.
Turmeric as a cough suppressant & expectorant - The Sociopathic Mind of a Certified Eclectic
I tested turmerics expectorant abilities, and it does a good job of making a dry cough go away. Living in the desert, season changes can be rough on the breathing and I had a dry cough that was driving me nuts. I looked up what a quick given fix was, and turmeric was pretty obvious…
Buy Koflyn Tablets
Nala is an expectorant and bronchodilator. Kaiphal is used in chronic cough, asthma, bronchitis and lung affections. Kababchini and Senega are expectorants and stimulants. Balaharde is used in cough, and asthma. Swarnakshiri is an expectorant and sedative. Pipli is used in cold, cough and asthma. Kakarasinghi is an expectorant and anti-astmatic and is used in conditions of the respiratory tract ...
Expectorant, Decongestant & Cough Suppressant in One - Robitussin® Multi-Symptom Cold CF | Robitussin®
Robitussin® Multi-Symptom Cold CF relieves nasal / chest congestion and coughing while containing an expectorant, nasal decongestant and cough suppressant all in one.
Herbal Expectorant For Bronchitis Recipe | Just A Pinch Recipes
Working natural cough expectorants are nearly impossible to find, even at your local health food stores. Its easy to make your own if you have access to a good supply of herbs. This formula is gentle and effective.
Vicks Cough Suppressant/Expectorant, Non-Drowsy, Liquid - 8oz - Medshopexpress
Our name has meant quality for generations.TITLE: Vicks Cough Suppressant/Expectorant, Non-Drowsy, Liquid - 8oz Child resistant, easy for adults to open....
Mucinex DM Maximum Strength 12-Hour Expectorant and Cough Suppressant Bi-Layer Tablets, 28 ct - Bakers
Shop for Mucinex DM Maximum Strength 12-Hour Expectorant and Cough Suppressant Bi-Layer Tablets at Bakers. Find quality products to add to your Shopping List or order online for Delivery or Pickup.
Ralphs - Kroger® Tussin DM Non-Drowsy Cough Suppressant & Expectorant, 8 fl oz
Shop for Kroger® Tussin DM Non-Drowsy Cough Suppressant & Expectorant at Ralphs. Find quality health products to add to your Shopping List or order online for Delivery or Pickup.
Ralphs - Mucinex DM Expectorant & Cough Suppressant Extended-Release Bi-Layer Tablets 600mg, 40 ct
Shop for Mucinex DM Expectorant & Cough Suppressant Extended-Release Bi-Layer Tablets 600mg at Ralphs. Find quality products to add to your Shopping List or order online for Delivery or Pickup.
DM Maximum Strength Expectorant and Cough Suppressant by Mucinex® RAC07214 - OnTimeSupplies.com
Order Mucinex® DM Maximum Strength Expectorant and Cough Suppressant RAC07214 and other excellent First Aid & Health Supplies with speedy delivery from OnTimeSupplies.com!
Dr. D. Jaynes Expectorant
Front of card depicts two small bare-footed children with the older female child holding out her hand and the younger boy crying into her apron and holding a small basket. The reverse of the card identifies them as beggar children. It goes on to state during this, the wintery, rough, and changeable season do not forget that a cold, once contracted, demands prompt treatment, lest the accompanying cough should inflame and rack the Lungs, and induce the formation of tubercles. It promotes the Expectorant as a remedy to yield symptoms and speed healing. It is also listed as a treatment for Sore Throat, Bronchitis, Asthma, Pleurisy, or any Bronchial Disorder. Bathing affected areas with Dr. D. Jaynes Liniment will also provide relief. Dr. Jaynes Tonic Vermifuge and Sanative Pills are also mentioned as useful cures for Dyspepsia, gastrointestinal upset, and Worms in children. more... ...
Fred Meyer - Kroger® Mucus Relief ER Expectorant Extended Relief Tablets, 20 ct
Shop for Kroger® Mucus Relief ER Expectorant Extended Relief Tablets at Fred Meyer. Find quality health products to add to your Shopping List or order online for Delivery or Pickup.
Red Clover blossoms [Smoking herb, Calmative, Expectorant, Anti-inflammatory] (Certified organic) : Meridian Botanicals,...
Also known as Red Clover blossoms, Trifolium pratense Introduction Red clover is an herb belonging to the bean family, Fabaceae. It has a traditional use in India as a deobstruent, antispasmodic, expectorant, sedative, anti-inflammatory and antidermatosis agent. Red clover is sweet tasting, and can also make an enjoyable smoke. Constituents Isoflavones Harvest Data Origin: Croatia, Bulgaria Certified Organic Fluffy flower buds Red and Violet buds available Use Red clover makes a tasty addition to herbal teas and can also be smoked, helping to alleviate coughs. Both preparations are mild but are easy on the palate and mildly relaxing, calming the fight or flight response and supporting a healthy state of relaxation. Recommended dosage is 1-2 teaspoons per serving. Summary Red clover is in general a calming herb, and has been used as a tonic to support the nerves. It is commonly used today as a flavoring and for its aesthetic purposes in flowering teas. Some find smoking the herb to be quite relaxing, and
BettyMills: Mucinex® Max Strength Expectorant - Reckitt Benckiser RAC02328
Reckitt Benckiser, Mucinex® Max Strength Expectorant, Betty Mills Price: $29.49 Each, RAC 02328, RAC02328, Generic OTC Meds, Cough & Cold, Tablets & Capsules
Dr. Jaynes Expectorant, Dr. Jaynes Liniment, and Dr. Jaynes Sanative Pills
The front of the card depicts Little Red-Riding-Hood standing beside an open gate door with the snow covered trees behind her. A picnic basket is on the ground next to her snow covered black boots. The reverse of the card advertises Dr. Jaynes Expectorant that cures the common cold, along with any bronchial disorder that occur and asthma. For pleurisy take the expectorant and rub affected area with Dr. Jaynes Liniment and cover up. The expectorant aids the cough that accompanies consumption and helps ease the attacks of whooping cough. The card also promotes Dr. Jaynes Sanative Pills for bilious disorders, headache and dyspepsia. Presented by Albert Kable, Pottsville, Pennsylvania. more... ...
Enzymatic Therapy - Air-Power - 100 tabs
Enzymatic Therapy Air-Power 100 Tablets Guaifenesin Expectorant Vegetarian guaifenesin expectorant that helps loosen phlegm and clear bronchial pathways. When is an expectorant useful? Whenever you need bronchial support. As we all know, chest congestion can hit any time of the year. Having a convenient expectorant handy when you need clear bronchial airways lets you breathe easy at the office, or a day at the park. Why use Air-Power? It clears bronchial airways and helps loosen phlegm. Air-Power contains the active ingredient glycerol guaiacolate, in a base of herbs and other ingredients. This formula helps make coughs more productive by helping loosen excess phlegm (mucus) from respiratory airways due to bronchial irritations. Its convenient. Because Air-Power is a tablet, theres no fuss. Plus, you dont have to worry about a bottle that can leak all over your backpack or bag. It can be used by the whole family. Directions: Adults and children 12 years of age and older: 1 to 2
Chapter 7: Lung Cleaner and Expectorant
Cannabis is the best natural expectorant to clear the human lungs of smog, dust, and the phlegm associated with tobacco use.. Marijuana smoke effectively dilates the airways of the lungs, the bronchi, opening them to allow more oxygen into the lungs. It is also the best natural dilator of the tiny airways of the lungs, the bronchial tubes making cannabis the best overall bronchial dilator for 80% of the population (the remaining 20% sometimes show minor negative reactions).. (See section on asthma a disease that closes these passages in spasms UCLA Tashkin studies, 1969-95; U.S. Costa Rican, 1980-82; Jamaican studies 1968-74.). Statistical evidence showing up consistently as anomalies in matched populations indicates that persons who smoke tobacco cigarettes are usually better off and will live longer if they smoke cannabis moderately, too. (Jamaican, Costa Rican studies.). Millions of Americans have given up or avoided smoking tobacco products in favor of cannabis, which is not good news to the ...
Anise helps with anti-inflammatory, anti-septic, anti-spasmodic, aphrodisiac, carminative, expectorant, sedative, stomachic
The plant grows to 1 m high. Lower leaves are broad and lobed, upper leaves are feathery. Flowers are produced in dense umbels, white in color. Anise helps with anti-inflammatory, anti-septic, anti-spasmodic, aphrodisiac, carminative, expectorant, sedative, stomachic
Ambroxol Hydrochloride (CAS:23828-92-4) Powder 99% BP EP|expectorant - Cameras & Accessories - Consumer Electronics - Products ...
Ambroxol hydrochloride can promote the exclusion of mucous secretions within the respiratory tract and reduce mucus retention, which significantly promote the expectoration. Applicable to accompanied by abnormal secretion of sputum and sputum dysfunction
adhaesive properties of sputum - Астма Доктор - Лечение астмы
ORAL THERAPY WITH EXPECTORANTS. I. V. Lunichkina, V. N. Solopov. Summary. Comparative effectiveness of oral expectorants lasolvan, bromhexine and mucodyne has been studied with respect to their effect on the expectoration rate and rheological sputum properties, adhesiveness and viscid-elasticity. Lasolvan and Bromhexine have effect predominantly on sputum adhesion whereas mucodyne on viscid-elastic properties. The expedience of prescription of oral expectorants in compensated and decompensated mucociliary insufficiency is discusdsed.. «Klin. Med.» (Msk) 1988, №12, с. 59-62.. ...
ProHealth Guaifenesin FA [ProHealth Guaifenesin] - $24.99 : Allergy Liberation, The best of natural health.
Allergy Liberation ProHealth Guaifenesin FA [ProHealth Guaifenesin] - FAST ACTING, DYE FREE NATURAL GUAIFENESIN - BEST BUY 400mg fast acting guaifenesin formula with rapid deliveryNo sweeteners, flavorings, or dyesScored tablets easily split into two 200mg guaifenesin doses100 TabletsBuy Guaifenesin today for sinus and bronchial congestion, thins mucus.Fibromyalgia Treatment Plan- Dr. St. Amand If you prefer a
Guaifenesin protocol and Judicial council (United States federal courts)
Guaifenesin. Guaifenesin protocol is an unapproved treatment for fibromyalgia suggested in the 1990s by R. Paul St. Amand. The protocol involves three parts: titrating the guaifenesin dosage, avoiding salicylates, and following a low-carbohydrate diet if the patient is hypoglycemic. Guaifenesin has not been approved by the FDA for the treatment of fibromyalgia, and the protocol has not been shown to be effective in clinical trials. Despite the demonstrated lack of clinical efficacy, the protocol has been adopted by many due to anecdotal evidence of success.. Contents 1 Treatment details 1.1 Guaifenesin dosage 1.2 Avoiding salicylates 2 Hypothesis 3 Lack of Efficacy 4 History 5 References. Treatment details Guaifenesin dosage. The dosage is individually determined by slowly titrating the dosage up until a worsening of symptoms is noticed and there is a decrease of the lesions that can be palpated in the muscles. Patients begin with 300 mg twice a day and increase from there. The guaifenesin ...
|p|• Air-Power guaifenesin expectorant helps thin and loosen mucus, making coughs more productive and clearing airways for respiratory comfort. This non-drowsy formula contains the expectorant guaifenesin in a base of herbs.|p| |p|• Dietary S
DAVID-BAPTISTE CHIROT: Reviews: MUCINEX 600MG GUAIFENESIN - EXPECTORANT EXTENDED-RELEASE BI-LAYER TABLETS: 20 COUNT
If the word torture, rooted in the Latin for twist, means anything (and it means the deliberate infliction of excruciating physical or mental pain to punish or coerce), then waterboarding is a means of torture. The predecessor terms for its various forms are water torture, water cure and water treatment. The early phrase Chinese water torture described a cruel ordeal invented by Asian ancients. The purpose of slowly dripping water on the forehead until each little splash became unbearable was not to elicit information through harsh interrogation but to drive the victim mad. That phrase outlived its sadistic practice and is in use today, adopted as a metaphor for repeated annoyance intended to infuriate. In a 1991 hostage standoff, President George H. W. Bush decried the cruel water torture of occasional vague promises. The water cure was described as the response by some American soldiers to atrocities by Filipino insurgents after our liberation of the Philippine Islands in the ...
Robitussin DM Infant Drops | Ask Dr Sears
This medication is a cough suppressant and expectorant combination. The Dextromethorphan (DM for short) is the cough suppressant part of this medication. It acts by blocking the cough reflex center in the brain. It will offer temporary relief (a few hours) to that nagging cough caused by a tickle in the throat. The Guaifenesin is the expectorant; it will help thin out the mucous in the sinuses and throat. There is a common misconception that this combination is not a good idea, i.e. with the cough suppressed, the thinned mucous will just run down into the lungs and cause pneumonia. What really happens is that the thinned mucous is more easily cleared out of the sinuses and airways by the microscopic hairs (called cilia) that line the passages. Of course, hosing the nose with saline spray and steaming the sinuses are also effective at keeping mucous thin. ...
Naturade Alcohol-Free Expec Herbal Expectorant Natural Cherry Flavor 8.8 fl oz (265 ml)
|ul| |li|New|/li| |li|With Guaifenesin & Soothing Natural Herbs|/li| |li|Helps Clear Bronchial Passages and Relieve Mucus Buildup|/li| |li|Non-Drowsy |/li| |/ul| |p|Use|/p| |ul| |li|Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bron
Adulsa Syrup for Kids | Dry Cough Syrup | Expectorant Syrup
Sapat Ayusas is one of the Indias oldest and top selling cough medicine OTC brand from Sapat. Medicines ranging from cough syrup, Honey and Lemon Herbal drops to cure all types of cough.
Wild Cherry Bark & Horehound Cough Syrup - Appalachian Alchemy, LLC
This syrup was made to support a wet cough and will act as an expectorant. Wild cherry bark soothes and tones the respiratory tract, loosens phlegm in the throat and chest, and aids in all types of coughs, including whooping and spasmodic cough. It is a slight sedative, expectorant, demulcent (soothing to irritated tis
September | 2017 | EssentialOil.Net - Your Botanical Resource
Forms Available: leaf. Horehound - Marrubium vulgar - Horehound is a woolly herb with a faint scent of wormwood, crinkled hairy leaves, and flowering stems with whorls of small white blossoms. Navajo mothers were given a root decoction before and after childbirth. Horehounds woolly leaves were once used to clean milk pails, and the dried flower remains were floated on oil as candle wicks. The leaves are used in tonics, liqueurs, and ales, and are made into expectorant and antiseptic cough drops. An infusion relaxes muscles, and helps expel mucus, treating bronchitis, croup, and asthma. It destroys intestinal worms, and acts as a digestive and liver tonic and a laxative. The tea is used internally and externally to treat eczema and shingles. Aromatherapy & Health Uses: The leaves are used in tonics, liqueurs, and ales, and are made into expectorant and antiseptic cough drops. An infusion relaxes muscles, and helps expel mucus, treating bronchitis, croup, and asthma.. Other Uses: Use in ...
Respiratory diseases: A kumquat, because it contains pectin, vitamin C and essential oils, it has antitussive, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties that make it very suitable for treating respiratory conditions:. - Sore throat: In Vietnam, a syrup made with kumquats is a remedy for sore throat for children. Pectin helps smooth airway relieving sore throat and pharyngitis. The skin has expectorant and antibiotic properties (essential oils) that help remove mucus and prevent infection. (Take the fruits with skin. Syrup: 1kg. Kumquats, 1kg. Sugar, 2 liters of water, grated ginger (juice), 20ml. Lime juice).. - Bronchitis: kumquats properties are suitable for treating bronchitis. It helps expel secretions, reduces pharyngitis and soothes irritated throat throat. The essential oils have muscle relaxants that can relieve chest and coughing (Take the whole fruit with skin. Infusion of a teaspoon of dried leaves in 1 cup of water, three times a day. Combine with expectorants such as eucalyptus ...
Plaintain, English | EssentialOil.Net - Your Botanical Resource
Forms Available: root, leaf, seed. Plantain, English - plantago lanceolata - A herb that is antiseptic, astringent, demulcent, haemostatic, laxative, expectorant and an antidote. Preparations made with this plant staunch blood flow and aid healing of damaged tissue. The leaves are used, internally to treat many digestive and lung conditions such as: diarrhoea, irritable bowel syndrome, gastritis, stomach ulcers, haemorrhage, catarrh, sinusitis, asthma, and bronchitis and externally to treat: cuts, stings, inflammations etc. The root has been used in rattlesnake bite remedies. Aromatherapy & Health Uses: A herb that is antiseptic, astringent, demulcent, haemostatic, laxative, expectorant and an antidote. Preparations made with this herb staunch blood flow and aid the healing of damaged tissue, treat gastritis, diarrhoea, stomach ulcers….. ...
Bacteorological Study of the Expectorant Except Koch Bacillus in Patients Interned in a Department of Pneumology
LILIANA POPESCU(1), FL. BOGDAN(2), C. POPESCU (1) (1) Municipality Hospital of Caracal; (2) Department of Histology University of Medicine and Pharmacy ABSTRACT The study was conducted over a period of seven years in respiratory medicine department of the Municipal Hospital Caracal, which worked with 45 beds. During this period, 4862 patients were investigated. Bacteriological examination of sputum can be helpful in diagnosing bronchopulmonary infections if measure of sampling, decontamination and rapid processing are met
Family: Zingiberaceae. Parts Used: Root. Taste/Energetics: Heating, drying, stimulating. Properties: Carminative, anti-inflammatory, anti-spasmodic, analgesic, diaphoretic, expectorant, antimicrobial, anti-emetic. Actions: Outside of garlic, ginger may be the most helpful and versatile herb in your kitchen cupboard. Ginger is helpful for bloating, digestive upset, cramping, as an antimicrobial and expectorant at the onset of a cold or flu, and is very helpful as a warming circulatory stimulant and analgesic that helps reduce arthritic and neuralgic pain.. For those who feel tight, cold, stagnant, heavy and listless, ginger will warm, move and release tension in your system. Ginger is commonly added to Chinese herbal formulas to help potentiate the other herbs and invigorate and circulate them in the system. Ginger has long been used in Ayurvedic medicine as well for similar reasons to stimulate gastric fire (Agni) to help digest food and absorb nutrients better.. Poor digestion and a feeling ...
Marshmallow Root Powder Bulk
Actions: the root, leaves and flowers are expectorant. The leaves and root are demulcent and wound healing. The root itself, most commonly used, is a gentle diuretic and expectorant. Indications: for inflammations of any tissue, whether it be internal or external, it is excellent. It is very useful for cystitis, especially when combined with cleavers. It is a very soothing herb, specifically indicated for esophagitis or ulcers. It is often used in salves for healing topical burns and wounds.. Preparations and Dosage: to make a tea, soak 1 Tablespoon of the root in 3 cups room temperature water for 1 hour. Strain, then heat to boiling. Dilute if necessary. Drink 1-3 cups daily as needed.. For a poultice, make a paste of the powdered root with water to apply to skin inflammations and wounds.. Marshmallow Root, (Althaea officinalis) Powder Bulk. Family. Malvaceae (Mallow Family). Etymology. The genus name Althaea derives from the Greek althe, to heal. Officinalis, the species name, indicates that ...
DeWitts Creosant Expectorant | National Museum of American History
Cheap Promethazine - Online Promethazine Ulotka - Promethazine Expectorant Price
Purchase promethazine with best price, Shop promethazine usa, Buy pure promethazine, Order now promethazine visa, Up brand promethazine, Buy promethazine pharmacy uk
guaifenesin and phenylephrine - WellSpan Health Library
There are many brands and forms of guaifenesin and phenylephrine available and not all brands are listed on this leaflet. Guaifenesin is an expectorant. It helps loosen congestion in your chest and throat, making it easier to cough out through your mouth. Phenylephrine is a decongestant that shrinks blood vessels in the...
Bronchiektázie // SOLEN
Bronchiectasis are irreversible, abnormal dilatations of bronchi, accompanied by inflammation of the bronchial wall and peribronchial tissue. Retention of mucus and frequent recurrent infections lead to the disease progression. The clinical picture is varied and may include particularly productive cough with extensive expectoration, sometimes haemoptysis. To establish a diagnosis, in addition to anamnesis, objective examination, chest X rays, high resolution computed tomography is applied. It is the basis in diagnostics and completely replaced bronchography. In the treatment the targeted use of antibiotics, mucolytics, expectorants, inhalation corticosteroids and rehabilitation are used. Surgical intervention - resection is currently an exceptional solution and it is implemented in the event of recurrent hemoptysis.. Keywords: bronchiectasis, diagnostics, clinical picture, complications, treatment ...
Bromhexine usa, Bromhexine syrup
Bromhexine usa bromhexine in pregnancy category bromhexine pediatric bromhexine other uses bromhexine for baby bromhexine/guaifenesin/terbutaline bromhexine in usa bromhexine obat
carbetapentane, guaifenesin, and phenylephrine | PeaceHealth
Carbetapentane is a cough suppressant. It affects the signals in the brain that trigger cough reflex. Guaifenesin is an expectorant. It helps loosen congestion in your chest and throat, making it easier to cough out through your mouth. Phenylephrine is a decongestant that shrinks blood vessels in the nasal passages...
acetaminophen and guaifenesin | Cigna
Acetaminophen is a pain reliever and a fever reducer. It is used to treat many conditions, such as headache, muscle aches, arthritis, backache, toothaches, colds, and fevers. Guaifenesin is an expectorant. It helps loosen congestion in your chest and throat, making it easier to cough out through your mouth...
Pharmaceuticals Syrup - Ambroxol Hydrochloride 30 mg Guaiphenesin 50 mg & Levosalbutamol 1.5 mg syrup Manufacturer from...
Manufacturer of Pharmaceuticals Syrup - Ambroxol Hydrochloride 30 mg Guaiphenesin 50 mg & Levosalbutamol 1.5 mg syrup offered by Divine Dew Biotech, Chandigarh.
acatuss Information - Drugs and Treatments - MedHelp
Guaifenesin is used to treat coughs and congestion caused by the common cold, bronchitis, and other breathing illnesses. This product is usually not used for ongoing cough from smoking or long-term breathing problems (such as chronic bronchitis, emphysema) unless directed by your doctor. Guaifenesin is an expectorant. It works by thinning and loosening mucus in the airways, clearing congestion, and making breathing easier. If you are self-treating with this medication, it is important to read the package instructions carefully before you start using this product to be sure it is right for you. (See also Precautions section.) Cough-and-cold products have not been shown to be safe or effective in children younger than 6 years. Therefore, do not use this product to treat cold symptoms in children younger than 6 years unless specifically directed by the doctor. Some products (such as long-acting tablets/capsules) are not recommended for use in children younger than 12 years. Ask your doctor or ...
Mucinex (Guaifenesin) Oral: Uses, Dosage & Side Effects
Mucinex is an expectorant drug which is widely used to reduce cough and chest congestion caused by common colds, flu, allergies (such as hay fever), bronchitis, or other breathing...
Infant deaths associated with cough and cold medications--two states, 2005
Cough and cold medications that contain nasal decongestants, antihistamines, cough suppressants, and expectorants commonly are used alone or in combination in attempts to temporarily relieve symptoms of upper respiratory tract infection in children aged |2 years. However, during 2004-2005, an est …
guaifenesin | Cigna
Guaifenesin se usa para disminuir la congestión en el pecho causada por el resfriado común, la influenza o la bronquitis crónica. Guaifenesin ayuda a aflojar la congestión en su pecho y garganta, haciendo más fácil toserla y expulsarla por su boca. Existen muchas marcas y formas de guaifenesin disponibles. No todas...
Genérico Robitussin (Guaifenesin 200mg) € 1.30 comprimido - Antialérgicas, Antivirales, Tracto Respiratorio @ Canadian online...
Robitussin (Guaifenesin) es un expectorante. Ayuda a aflojar la congestión en el pecho y la garganta, haciendo así que el tos sale por la boca fácil. Guaifenesin se utiliza para reducir la congestión en el pecho causada por el resfriado común, infecciones o alergias. . Genérico Robitussin (Guaifenesin 200mg) € 1.30 comprimido - Antialérgicas, Antivirales, Tracto Respiratorio @ Canadian online pharmacy. Cheap Canadian online pharmacy
Bronchitis Breathing Treatment - Acute Bronchitis Treatment
realiving the cough, which is the trade mark for bronchitis; this is done by drinking a lot of fluids, taking cough drops and staying away from any irritants that may irritate your lungs even more if you have acute bronchitis; a person can also use in cases of bronchitis cough suppressants; these may help you from coughing; another way to go is using expectorants in cases of bronchitis, because these make coughing much easier and also bring up the mucus that is create when having bronchitis ...
Cough - A Brief Overview - MEDICALL
What is a Dry Cough?. Excessive mucus is not associated with this type of cough. It can be treated with cough suppressants.. What is a Chesty Cough?. It is associated with excessive mucus in the lungs and airways. Due to this excessive mucous in the airway passages, it is difficult to expectorate. This is commonly treated with an expectorant which helps to clear the thickness of the mucous & the cough is more productive.. What are the main causes of a cough?. There are many things that could cause a cough. Coughing actually occurs when foreign particles enter the airways and the nerve endings become irritated. As a result, the body reflexively responds with a cough to clear the airways and protect the lungs.. The various conditions which initiate a cough are:. ...
Thyme - whats that? - Health Tips
Consider medication Codelac with thyme (application instructions provided below).On the basis of thyme it developed several drugs that can relieve cough.Childrens drug is called Pertusin and is designed for adults Codelac Broncho with thyme.The latter drugs have anti-inflammatory, mucolytic, expectorant.Serious diseases such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, bronchitis, pneumonia, are the indications for its use.. Elixir taken orally during meals with water.Children aged two to six years of age receive 2.5 ml three times a day.The children from 6 to 12 years: 5 ml of the drug.Adults take 10 ml four times daily.The treatment lasts for 5 days.. At the first sign of overdose (vomiting, diarrhea, indigestion), you must call artificial vomiting and stomach wash.Side reactions may occur by the digestive (constipation, nausea), respiratory system (dry mucous membranes), as well as allergic reactions.In these cases you need to consult with your doctor about the possibility of changing the ...
Benylin mucus cough plus decongestant syrup
Containing the expectorant guaifenesin and the decongestant pseudoephedrine, Benylin mucus cough plus decongestant syrup can only be bought over the counter from pharmacies, get information about using this cough medicine
Maximum Strength Mucinex® DM 12 Hour Extended Release Bi-Layer Tablets - Mucinex USA
Mucinex DM Maximum Strength 12-Hour Expectorant and Cough Suppressant Tablets has a bi-layer tablet with maximum-strength medicines that fights coughs caused by mucus for up to 12 hours. The extended-release bi-layer tablet is designed with two layers. The first layer is absorbed quickly by your body for fast relief. The other layer dissolves slowly to continue relieving your coughs for 12 hours. Mucinex DM Max Strength contains 1200 mg Guaifenesin & 60 mg dextromethorphan HBr.
Sit Asthma Pollen Allergy
List Of Osteoporosis Medications Parathyroid Hormone Home Weight Loss Build Muscle https://palmlakecoop.com/groups/want-to-buy-dexamethasone-cheap-price-buy-dexamethasone-online/ . Metoclopramide Us Buy ForAir Androgen Erectile Dysfunction Allegra Manor http://diabeticrenewalcenter.com/forums/topic/aldactone-no-prescription-buy-aldactone-no-prescription/ Medications Mobic Boehringer Ingelheim .Tylenol Asthma Kids https://garage.roushperformance.com/groups/sale-order-viagra-extreme-online-visa-viagra-extreme-canada-no-prescription/ Methadone Drug Abuse Withdrawal Symptoms Safe Heartburn Medication During Pregnancy Relief Verapamil Drugs SALE: Can I Buy Cephalexin Australia No Prescription, Cephalexin no prior prescription I am giving her 1 ml of nasatapp for the cold and i found salbutamol guaifenesin ventolin expectorant 1mg/50 mg per 5 ml syrup in the medicine ...
Naturade Herbal Expec Cherry - 4.2 fl oz - Herbal Supplements - Botanicals & Herbs
|b| Naturade Herbal Expec Cherry |b|Description:|/b| |/b| |ul| |br| Herbal Expectorant with Guaifenesin |br| Helps Clear Bronchial Passages|/UL| Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin brochial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus
Lemsip max all in one liquid
Lemsip max all in one liquid contains the painkiller paracetamol, the decongestant phenylephrine, the cough expectorant guaifenesin and an antiseptic that kills the bacteria that may be associated with throat infections, we give advice on using this over-the-counter cold and flu remedy
Order Acme - TopCare Chest Congestion Relief, Caplets
Chest Congestion Relief, Caplets. Other Information: Store at room temperature 59-86 degrees F (15-30 degrees C). Misc: Immediate release caplets. Expectorant - Guaifenesin 400 mg. Relieves chest congestion. Thins and loosens mucus. Dye-free. Quality guaranteed. Quality Guaranteed: This TopCare product is laboratory tested to guarantee its highest quality. Your total satisfaction is guaranteed. Questions? 1-888-423-0139.. HBC ...
EarthTurns - Integrative Therapeutics - MucaPlex - 100 Tablets
Integrative Therapeutics MucaPlex is formulated with Guaifenesin expectorant that helps loosen mucus and clear bronchial pathways. Non-drowsy formula safe for both adults and children. Free Shipping (USA only).
What do you do when you get a cold and Flu? - Nourish to Health
Avoid using cough suppressants (even herbs that do this) instead use decongestants or expectorant herbs like mullein, eucalyptus, Echinacea, etc. especially if you get green, brown or yellow (thick) mucus coming out. That is a good sign. White is acute, yellow is sub acute, green is virus and toxic, brown is chronic, black is degenerative.. Often coughs that linger and have been shown not to be a virus can be upper respiratory, due the cough respiratory being in the ear nose and throat and if these areas are congested with mucus…cleaning them with ear candles or room temperature organic olive oil perpetuated into the ear canal for 15 minutes each side and massaged so the oil dislodged the wax and draws it out. This can also be done with a clean sock filled with sea salt and tired at the top, then heated in a pan and gentle placed on the ear for 10 minutes each side, with eucalyptus oils dropped on to the warmed sock. This will draw toxins out to.. Also if you get swollen lymph nodes, use ...
AMBROXOL TEVAPHARMA Sol. oral 6 mg/ml - Datos generales
AMBROXOL TEVAPHARMA aa Sol. oral 6 mg/ml,efectos secundarios, efectos adversos, precio (Ambroxol hidrocloruro) de TEVA PHARMA, B.V. es indicado para Afecciones agudas y crónicas de las vías respiratorias que requieran tratamiento mucolítico. Incluye indicaciones de AMBROXOL TEVAPHARMA y información detallade de Ambroxol hidrocloruro.
Kids Relief Cough and Cold Syrup 100ml
Great Flavor! Safely alleviates your childs cough and cold symptoms! Mothers are constantly searching for safe and effective remedies to help ease their childs cold symptoms. The search is over with Kids Relief Cough and Cold Syrup that acts as an expectorant, while soothing a dry, irritating cough. Kids Relief Cough and Cold is a great-tasting, easy-to-administer formula that safely helps eliminate your child s cough and cold symptoms. This homeopathic medicine helps relieve symptoms associated with cough & cold: dry cough cough with expectoration chest congestion aches and pains fever Directions: Do not use more than directed. Do not take with food. Repeat every 4 hours and reduce with improvement or as directed by a healthcare professional. Dose Children 6 years of age and older - 1 teaspoon Children 2 to 5 years of age - 1/2 teaspoon Warnings: Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Stop use and ask a doctor in cases of high fever or if symptoms worsen
Actions: respiratory stimulant, anti-asthmatic, spasmolytic, expectorant, diaphoretic, nervine, emetic, relaxant. Indications: spasmodic asthma with secondary bronchitis; chronic bronchitis; spastic colon, spastic muscle conditions; topically for myositis, rheumatic nodules. Therapeutics and Pharmacology: Lobelias primary use is as an antispasmodic remedy in bronchitic asthma and bronchitis. In the past, it was also used to induce vomiting. The alkaloids have a paradoxical effect on the respiratory system - lobeline is a powerful respiratory stimulant whilst isolobelanine is an emetic and respiratory relaxant, stimulating catarrhal secretions and expectoration whilst relaxing the muscles of the respiratory system. At therapeutic levels, lobeline acts on the chemoreceptors of the glomus caroticus, causing reflex stimulation of the respiratory centre. Since it is rapidly metabolised, its effects are transitory when taken orally and topical application is often more effective. It has many of the ...
Pleurisy Root - Botanicseye
Actions: Diaphoretic, expectorant, anti-spasmodic, carminative, anti-inflammatory.. Part Used: Rhizome.. Indications: Pleurisy Root is effective against respiratory infections where it reduces inflammations and assists expectoration. It can be used in the treatment of bronchitis and other chest conditions. The addition of diaphoretic and anti-spasmodic powers will show why it is so highly valued in the treatment of pleurisy and pneumonia. It can be used in influenza.. Priest & Priest give the following specific indications:catarrhal complaints from cold and damp; hard dry cough.Bronchitis, pleurisy, peritonitis. Pneumonia,influenza, intercostal rheumatism and intercostal diseases.. To quote Kings at length: It was one of the most common medicines employed by the eclectic fathers. It was favorably written upon by most of the earlier writers on American medicinal plants. The drug has fallen into unmerited neglect, and could profitably be employed at the present day for purposes for which much ...
Western Hemlock - Healthy.net
Thuja occidentalis. Cupressaceae. Names: Thuja. Collection: The twigs of this evergreen conifer can be gathered all year round, but are best during the summer.. Part Used: Young twigs. Constituents: l% Volatile oil including thujone; flavonoid glycoside; mucilage; tannin.. Actions: Expectorant, anti-microbial, diuretic, astringent, alterative.. Indications: Thujas main action is due to its stimulating and alterative volatile oil. In bronchial catarrh Thuja combines expectoration with a systemic stimulation beneficial if there is also heart weakness. Thuja should be avoided where the cough is due to over stimulation, as in dry irritable coughs. Thuja has a specific reflex action on the uterus and may help in delayed menstruation, but because of this action is should be avoided in pregnancy. Where ordinary incontinence occurs due to loss of muscle tone, Thuja may be used. It has a role to play in the treatment of psoriasis and rheumatism. Externally it may be used to treat warts. It is reported ...
An expectorant increases bronchial secretions and mucolytics help loosen thick bronchial secretions. Expectorants reduce the ... An expectorant (from the Latin expectorare, to expel or banish) works by signaling the body to increase the amount or hydration ... Expectorants and mucolytic agents are different types of medication, yet both are intended to promote drainage of mucus from ... One expectorant, guaifenesin, is commonly available in many cough syrups and also as long release tablets. Mucolytics can ...
Equipment of a combat medic
Guaifenesin, an expectorant. Loperamide (Imodium AD) an anti-diarrheal agent. Pepto Bismol tablets, to settle upset stomachs, ...
Bronkyl: Expectorant effervescent tablet. Dexyl: Nasal spray. Fanalgin: Pain reliever and fever reducer with an addition of ...
... which has probably no expectorant action, and to tincture of opium which has very little expectorant action.. ... New York: D. Van Nostrand Company, Inc., 1926, page 2. Boyd, Elden M.; MacLachan, Marian L. (1944). "The Expectorant Action of ... In 1944, two clinicians who evaluated the expectorant action of Paregoric, concluded: The survival of paregoric through the ... The authors note: "Because of its marked expectorant action paregoric is superior to morphine, ...
ATC code R05
R05C Expectorants, excluding combinations with cough suppressants. R05CA Expectorants. R05CA01 Tyloxapol. R05CA02 ... R05F Cough suppressants and expectorants, combinations. R05FA Opium derivatives and expectorants. R05FA01 Opium ... R05FA02 Opium derivatives and expectorants. R05FB Other cough suppressants and expectorants. R05FB01 Cough suppressants ... 3 R05F Cough suppressants and expectorants, combinations *3.1 R05FA Opium derivatives and expectorants ...
Yamada K, Satoh M, Shimura S, Sasaki T, Takishima T, Shirato K (1994). "An expectorant, stepronin, reduces airway secretion in ... Stepronin is a mucolytic and expectorant. Olivieri D, Bernareggi V, Quitadamo M (1985). "[Effect of lysine stepronin salts on ...
... is a mucolytic and expectorant. Kogi K, Konishi K, Saito T (1983). "Pharmacological and toxicological studies on ... domiodol, a new mucolytic agent and expectorant". Arzneimittel-Forschung. 33 (9): 1281-6. PMID 6685509. v t e. ...
The products are used mainly as antitussives, expectorants, and antihypertensives. The active ingredients are thought to be ...
Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa
It is a throat demulcent and expectorant. In the name of the company, king-to means "capital", referring to Peking, and nin ...
The resin can be used as expectorant.[full citation needed] The root is used as a purgative. Tânia da Silveira Agostini-Costa, ...
Yuan zhi is used primarily as an expectorant. It is one of the 50 fundamental herbs used in traditional Chinese medicine, where ...
The bulbs of Fritillaria roylei have been used as antipyretics and expectorants. Lilium bulbs, particularly Lanzhou lily ( ...
Medicinally it was used as an expectorant and decongestant. It is made from the rhizomes of Iris florentina, Iris germanica and ... It was used medicinally as an expectorant (clearance of mucus from the airways) and decongestant. It was also formerly used for ...
... is an expectorant. It is the L-isomer of verbenone.. References. ...
... is used as an expectorant in cough medicine. Its expectorant action is caused by irritative action on the ...
In large doses it is an emetic; in smaller ones it is an expectorant and a restorative. It is considered a specific in ...
Expectorants are substances claimed to make coughing easier while enhancing the production of mucus and phlegm. Two examples ... These include for adults: antihistamines, antihistamine-decongestant combinations, benzonatate, anti asthmatic-expectorant- ... mucolytic combinations, expectorant-bronchodilator combinations, leukotriene inhibitors, ambroxol, and guaifenesin, sometimes ...
The plant is also used as a laxative and an expectorant. The plant has also been used as a poison. It is very bitter, so most ...
... effective diuretic and expectorant. It is diuretic useful in the treatment of catarrhal, fever, cough, asthma, and chest pain ( ...
A widely used derivative drug is the expectorant known as guaifenesin. The soap fragrance oil of guaiac comes from Bulnesia ...
The leaves are used as an antiseptic, expectorant, febrifuge and styptic. The herb is considered to increase the blood supply ...
Other traditional uses include as an expectorant, astringent, and to treat bronchitis. In the traditional Austrian medicine the ...
... expectorant, and cardiotonic effects. "Adenophora triphylla". Germplasm Resources Information Network (GRIN). Agricultural ...
A decoction of the roots is used as an expectorant or emetic. "Lannea welwitschii (Hiern) Engl". The Plant List. Retrieved 6 ...
Folk medicine uses include, an expectorant, tonic for coughs and for stomachaches. Osmorhiza aristata Osmorhiza berteroi ( ...
Other versions of Coricidin are used to reduce fever or as an expectorant. Side effects can include diarrhea and hallucination ... an expectorant). Coricidin is used to alleviate coughs and includes chlorpheniramine for people with high blood pressure. ...
The rhizome is used as an aphrodisiac, tonic, diuretic, expectorant, appetizer and analgesic. It is also used in the treatment ...
Vicks 44 Pediatric
Active ingredients are dextromethorphan and guaifenesin a cough suppressant and an expectorant, respectively. Common side ...
The decoction exhibits actions like carminative, laxative, thermogenic, diuretic, lithontriptic, expectorant and demulcent. The ...
The root has also been used to create an insecticide and an expectorant. Johan Peter Falk noted that the Tara Tartars of Russia ...
Bioflu Expectorant - Drugs.com
A list of US medications equivalent to Bioflu Expectorant is available on the Drugs.com website. ... Bioflu Expectorant is a medicine available in a number of countries worldwide. ... Bioflu Expectorant may be available in the countries listed below.. Ingredient matches for Bioflu Expectorant. Guaifenesin. ... Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride (a derivative of Pseudoephedrine) is reported as an ingredient of Bioflu Expectorant in the ...
Pectosan Expectorant - Drugs.com
A list of US medications equivalent to Pectosan Expectorant is available on the Drugs.com website. ... Pectosan Expectorant is a medicine available in a number of countries worldwide. ... Ingredient matches for Pectosan Expectorant. Carbocisteine. Carbocisteine is reported as an ingredient of Pectosan Expectorant ... Pectosan Expectorant. Pectosan Expectorant may be available in the countries listed below. ...
Extended Release Expectorant | Walgreens
View current promotions and reviews of Extended Release Expectorant and get free shipping at $35. ... Mucinex 12 Hour Expectorant Extended-Release Bi-Layer Tablets. (. 100 ea. ). Mucinex 12 Hour Expectorant Extended-Release Bi- ... Mucinex Expectorant, 600mg Extended-Release Bi-Layer Tablets. (. 40 ea. ). Mucinex Expectorant, 600mg Extended-Release Bi-Layer ... Mucinex Expectorant, 600mg, Extended-Release Bi-Layer Tablets. (. 500 ea. ). Mucinex Expectorant, 600mg, Extended-Release Bi- ...
Expectorants While Pregnant | LIVESTRONG.COM
Expectorants are sold by prescription and over-the-counter. The most popular cold medications contain expectorants, such as ... The expectorant dextromethorphan is safe for use during pregnancy, according to the AAFP. The 1977 study by Heinonen et al. ... The expectorant guaifenesin has a low risk of causing malformation in a developing fetus, according to the Illinois Teratogen ... Expectorants are medications that help discharge mucus from the respiratory tract and are used mostly to ease coughing symptoms ...
Rompe Pecho Expectorant Liquid | Walgreens
Expectorant of Mucolytic? - Asthma - MedHelp
... expectorant is for non-asthmatic cough sufferers while mucolytics are for asthmatics. Is this true? Whats confusing me though ... Expectorant of Mucolytic?. Ive had asthma since I was little, and as far as Ive gathered, expectorant is for non-asthmatic ... Ive had asthma since I was little, and as far as Ive gathered, expectorant is for non-asthmatic cough sufferers while ... expectorant, and the only OTC drug available for the purpose of easing the removal of phlegm here in the U.S. In Europe as ...
Rulemaking History for OTC Expectorant Drug Products | FDA
Expectorants - DrugBank
Strepronin is a mucolytic (expectorant) drug.. DB04339. Carbocisteine. Used to help relieve the symptoms of chronic obstructive ... In low doses, ipecac was also used as an expectorant.[L2753] Reports have suggested that ipecac was vastly used in patients ... Terpin hydrate is an expectorant, used in the treatment of acute and chronic bronchitis, pneumonia, bronchiectasis, chronic ...
Search of: 'Retinitis Pigmentosa 1' | 'Expectorants' - List Results - ClinicalTrials.gov
Mucinex DM Expectorant & Cough - Online Groceries | Safeway
Expectorant & Cough Suppressant, 12 Hour, Extended-Release Bi-Layer Tablets. Other Information: Store at 68-77 degrees F (20-25 ... Mucinex DM Expectorant & Cough Suppressant 12 Hours Relief Extended Release Tablets - 20 Count. ... Expectorant. Inactive Ingredients: Carbomer Homopolymer Type B, D&C Yellow 10 Aluminum Lake, Hypromellose USP, Magnesium ...
Statuss Expectorant Oral : Uses, Side Effects, Interactions, Pictures, Warnings & Dosing - WebMD
Find patient medical information for Statuss Expectorant Oral on WebMD including its uses, side effects and safety, ... Does Statuss Expectorant Solution interact with other medications?. Should I avoid certain foods while taking Statuss ... What should I know regarding pregnancy, nursing and administering Statuss Expectorant Solution to children or the elderly? ...
Global Expectorants Market Highlights - 2015
... , provides the global Expectorants market valuation, competitive landscape, and ... 1. Expectorants Market Definition. 2. Expectorants - Marketed Products. 3. Global Expectorants Market Size. 3a. Expectorants ... 4. Global Expectorants Market - Products Sales Analysis. 5. Global Expectorants Market - Competitive Landscape. 6. Expectorants ... The research includes global Expectorants market size estimates for 2014, Expectorants products market share, and Expectorants ...
Ralphs - Mucinex Expectorant Tablets 600mg, 20 ct
Herbal Expectorant, Expec, Sugar Free, Licorice Flavor - Wegmans
DeWitt's Creosant Expectorant | National Museum of American History
Dr. D. Jayne's Expectorant
D. Jaynes Expectorant. Date: 1870 - 1890 , Identifier: LL02.12.01.15.15 Front of card depicts two small bare-footed children ... It promotes the Expectorant as a remedy to yield symptoms and speed healing. It is also listed as a treatment for Sore Throat, ... It promotes the Expectorant as a remedy to yield symptoms and speed healing. It is also listed as a treatment for Sore Throat, ...
Expectorant Cough Syrup - Uniprix
Cough DM Expectorant - Uniprix
Balminil Expectorant (Guaifenesin) Ratiopharm
Balminil Expectorant indications, usages and related health products lists ... Balminil Expectorant information about active ingredients, pharmaceutical forms and doses by Ratiopharm, ... Find online pharmacy, drugstore, pharma or beauty shop where to order or buy Balminil Expectorant brand or generic online:. ... Available forms, composition and doses of Balminil Expectorant:. *Liquid; Oral; Guaifenesin 100 mg / 5 ml*Syrup; Oral; ...
Antitussive With Decongestant And Expectorant Oral Solution Drug Information, Side Effects, Faqs
Antitussive with Decongestant and Expectorant Oral solution drug summary. Find medication information including related drug ... Class Name : Non-Opioid Antitussive, Decongestant, and Expectorant Combinations. Related Brand Name Drugs : Aldex GS DM: Oral ... Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on Antitussive with Decongestant and Expectorant: Oral solution. ... Drugs Related by Class to Antitussive with Decongestant and Expectorant: Oral solution. ...
Mucinex Expectorant, 40 tablets - PlanetRx
Narcotic-antitussive/expectorant (By mouth) | University of Maryland Medical Center
Expectorant Stock Footage ~ Royalty Free Stock Videos | Pond5
Chapter 7: Lung Cleaner and Expectorant
Amazon.com: Kirkland Signature Mucus Relief Chest Guaifenesin 400 mg Expectorant - 200 Immediate Release Tablets: Health &...
Buy Kirkland Signature Mucus Relief Chest Guaifenesin 400 mg Expectorant - 200 Immediate Release Tablets on Amazon.com ✓ FREE ... This item:Kirkland Signature Mucus Relief Chest Guaifenesin 400 mg Expectorant - 200 Immediate Release Tablets $10.11($0.05 / ... These expectorant tablets relieve chest congestion and thin and loosen mucus, making your coughs more productive. ... This item Kirkland Signature Mucus Relief Chest Guaifenesin 400 mg Expectorant - 200 Immediate Release Tablets ...
Ralphs - Mucinex DM Expectorant & Cough Suppressant Tablets 600mg 14 Count, 14 ct
Mucinex® DM Max Strength Expectorant and Cough Suppressant Tablets, 12 Hour Relief, 14/Pack | Staples
DM Max Strength Expectorant and Cough Suppressant Tablets, 12 Hour Relief, 14/Pack at Staples low price, or read our customer ... Mucinex® DM Max Strength Expectorant and Cough Suppressant Tablets; 12 Hour Relief, 14/Pack. No reviews yet Mucinex® DM Max ... Mucinex DM Maximum strength expectorant and cough suppressant helps to loosen phlegm and to get rid of bothersome mucus. Cough ... Strength Expectorant and Cough Suppressant Tablets; 12 Hour Relief, 14/Pack Mucinex , Mucinex® DM Max Strength Expectorant and ...
Is White Horehound a Useful Expectorant Herbal Plant
White Horehound is a musky and mint herbal that is highly regarded as an expectorant for respiratory issues, a pain reliever ... The white horehound is the commonly used expectorant herb since the ancient Egypt. In fact, the herb was called Horus seed and ... This will also increase the benefit of using the herb as an expectorant especially for cough or asthma attacks. Similar to ...
Mucinex Expectorant Chest Congestion 12 Hour Relief Extended Release Tablets - 14 Count - Albertsons
Shop Mucinex Expectorant Chest Congestion 12 Hour Relief Extended Release Tablets - 14 Count from Albertsons. Browse our wide ... Expectorant, 12 Hour, Maximum Strength, 1200 mg, Extended-Release Bi-Layer Tablets. ... Mucinex Expectorant Chest Congestion 12 Hour Relief Extended Release Tablets - 14 Count. ... Mucinex Expectorant Chest Congestion 12 Hour Relief Extended Release Tablets - 14 Count. ...
GuaifenesinTabletsCoughsCongestionNasal decongestantMucusLungsStrengthLiquidDextromethorphanSYRUPCommonly used expectorantDrugsJayne's ExpectorantDecongestant expectorantPhenerganMedicationMedicationsMucolyticIncreasesSymptomsReliefTussinAntitussiveSyrupsCough expectorantsRespiratory tractMedicinesPregnancyDoctor'sAsthmaOral
- The most popular cold medications contain expectorants, such as guaifenesin--brand name Humibid L.A.--and dextromethorphan--brand name Benylin DM. (livestrong.com)
- The expectorant guaifenesin has a low risk of causing malformation in a developing fetus, according to the Illinois Teratogen Information Service, or ITIS. (livestrong.com)
- What's confusing me though is why 'guaifenesin', a component in one asthma pill I used to take, is used as an 'expectorant', and the only OTC drug available for the purpose of easing the removal of phlegm here in the U.S. In Europe as well as in other parts of the world, 'carbocisteine' is available OTC. (medhelp.org)
- DEXTROMETHORPHAN, GUAIFENESIN, and PHENYLEPHRINE (dex troe meth OR fan, gwye FEN e sin, fen il EF rin) is a combination of a cough suppressant, an expectorant, and a decongestant. (cvs.com)
- Guaifenesin, the only medicinal product in common use as an expectorant, is an ingredient in many cough medicines, such as Anti-Tuss, Dristan Cold & Cough, Guaifed, GuaiCough, and some Robitussin products. (healthofchildren.com)
- There is some dispute, even among experts, about whether guaifenesin is an effective expectorant. (healthofchildren.com)
- Cinfatos is an expectorant syrup (dextromethorphan 2mg / ml guaifenesin 20mg / mL) is indicated to facilitate the expulsion of excess mucus and phlegm on relieving colds and coughs. (farmacia-internacional.net)
- Guaifenesin belongs to the group of medications called expectorants . (canada.com)
- Other more expensive cough expectorants on the market which contain the drug Guaifenesin don't work nearly as well as SSKI in my experience. (thehealthyhomeeconomist.com)
- Mucinex 12 hour expectorant has 1,200 mg of guaifenesin, which is the leading ingredient association with relieving chest congestion associated with a cold, flu or bronchitis. (samsclub.com)
- Children's Mucinex Cough Suppressant Guaifenesin 100mg and Expectorant Dextromethorphan HBr. (bizrate.com)
- Guaifenesin is an expectorant. (kaiserpermanente.org)
- What is Hycotuss Expectorant (guaifenesin and hydrocodone)? (drugster.info)
- What is the most important information I should know about Hycotuss Expectorant (guaifenesin and hydrocodone)?This medication can cause side effects that may impair your thinking or reactions. (drugster.info)
- Keep the medication in a secure place where others cannot get to it.What should I discuss with my healthcare provider before taking Hycotuss Expectorant (guaifenesin and hydrocodone)?Hydrocodone may be habit-forming and should be used only by the person it was prescribed for. (drugster.info)
- How should I take Hycotuss Expectorant (guaifenesin and hydrocodone)? (drugster.info)
- Although expectorants, such as guaifenesin (eg, Robatussin or Mucinex), are sold over the counter, there is no evidence that they are effective for the therapy of any form of lung disease, and when administered in combination with a cough suppressant such as dextromethorphan (the "DM" in some medication names) there is a potential risk of increased airway obstruction. (rcjournal.com)
- The most common place to find an expectorant is in cough medicines, such as Guaifenesin AC. (azcentral.com)
- Expectorants such as guaifenesin are thought to work by stimulating receptors in the stomach, causing a reflex increase in the volume of fluid produced in the airways 2 . (jnjconsumer.co.za)
- Guaifenesin ( Robitussin , Mucinex ) is an oral expectorant that is used to increase the leaking of fluid out of the lung tissue and into the airways. (medicinenet.com)
- Guaifenesin is an expectorant which increases the output of phlegm (sputum) and bronchial secretions by reducing adhesiveness and surface tension. (pharmacycode.com)
- The active ingredient in OTC cough expectorants is guaifenesin. (healthline.com)
- One expectorant, guaifenesin, is commonly available in many cough syrups and also as long release tablets. (wikipedia.org)
- These expectorant tablets relieve chest congestion and thin and loosen mucus, making your coughs more productive. (amazon.com)
- Mucinex DM Expectorant and Nasal Decongestant 1200 Mg Tablets Controls Cough by Thins and Loosens Mucus. (planetrx.com)
- Life Science Cough Tablets are an expectorant, antitussive and cough suppressant for temporary relief of cough symptoms in dogs and cats. (medi-vet.com)
- Mucinex 12 Hr Max Strength Chest Congestion Expectorant Tablets (48 ct. (samsclub.com)
- How Do Mucinex 12 Hr Max Strength Chest Congestion Expectorant Tablets Help with Chest Congestion? (samsclub.com)
- When it comes to over-the-counter expectorant tablets, doctors recommend Mucinex 12 hour over all other options on the market. (samsclub.com)
- Can One Count on Mucinex 12 Hr Max Strength Chest Congestion Expectorant Tablets to Last? (samsclub.com)
- With 48 Mucinex tablets, you can keep expectorant on hand for any time you start to feel congestion coming on. (samsclub.com)
- Mucinex DM 12 Hr Max Strength Expectorant & Cough Suppressant Tablets (42 ct. (samsclub.com)
- What Symptoms Does the Mucinex DM 12 Hr Max Strength Expectorant & Cough Suppressant Tablets Relieve? (samsclub.com)
- What Are the Active Ingredients in Mucinex DM 12 Hr Max Strength Expectorant & Cough Suppressant Tablets? (samsclub.com)
- Mucinex DM Maximum Strength 12-Hour Expectorant and Cough Suppressant Tablets has a bi-layer tablet with maximum-strength medicines that fights coughs caused by mucus for up to 12 hours. (bizrate.com)
- Mucinex DM 12-Hour Expectorant and Cough Suppressant Tablets have a bi-layer tablet with two medicines that fight wet and dry coughs for up to 12 hours. (qfc.com)
- The indications or uses for this product as provided by the manufacturer are: Stimulating expectorant for coughs due to colds and soothing for minor bronchial and throat irritations caused by colds. (si.edu)
- Expectorants are for use only in coughs with mucus production, sometimes called productive coughs. (healthofchildren.com)
- Expectorant herbs are very important in the treatment of coughs , congestion and bronchitis , to the extent that the term is sometimes incorrectly applied to any cough medicine. (anniesremedy.com)
- Supersaturated potassium iodide, or SSKI, is a safe, effective cough expectorant routinely prescribed by doctors in the last century to open up the airways in the lungs to help clear deep coughs. (thehealthyhomeeconomist.com)
- Children's Mucinex Expectorant and Cough Suppressant Mini-Melts in Orange Cream flavor is a quick-melting, great-tasting way to break up mucus and quiet coughs . (bizrate.com)
- Cough Suppressant and Expectorant Temporarily relieves coughs due to minor throat and bronchial irritation occuring with a cold or inhaled irritants. (bizrate.com)
- Cough Suppressant and Expectorant --Maximum Strength--Fast, Natural Relief--Non-Drowsy--Natural Homeopathic--Safe and Effective Temporarily relieves coughs due to minor throat and. (bizrate.com)
- Duro-Tuss Expectorant Cough Liquid is a Double Action cough liquid which clears chest congestion and relieves coughs. (kiwidrug.com)
- Duro-Tuss Expectorant Cough Liquid is ideal for respiratory infections such as the common cold which tend to produce symptoms of congestion and unproductive coughs. (kiwidrug.com)
- Medications that contain an expectorant typically should not be used for coughs resulting from emphysema, asthma or smoking. (azcentral.com)
- Expectorants help loosen congestion in the lungs by reducing the thickness of mucus, making coughing more productive and clearing the lungs. (anniesremedy.com)
- Evergreen Tree : Camphor acts as an expectorant and helps clear lung congestion. (anniesremedy.com)
- Perennial herb : Coltsfoot is used as a respiratory disinfectant, expectorant, and cough suppressant and makes an effective tea to clear congestion. (anniesremedy.com)
- Quiets wet dry cough Thins loosens mucus that causes chest congestion Starts to work right away lasts for 12 hours Maximum Strength, Extended-release bi-layer tablet Mucinex is the 1 doctor recommended OTC expectorant among Internists. (smithsfoodanddrug.com)
- Expectorant Mucus Relief, Robafen, Tussin Chest Congestion 100 mg/5 ml oral liquid - $0.77 Liquituss GG, Diabetic 200 mg/5 ml oral liquid - -- Coughtab, Organidin NR 200 mg tablet - $2.21 Allfen, Mucosa, Refenesen 400 mg tablet NF -- Codeine Phenergan VC With Codeine and 4 fills per year. (cpushack.com)
- Duro-Tuss Expectorant Cough Liquid ( pholcodine , bromhexine hydrochloride ) is a double-action cough syrup which both alleviates excessive coughing and relieves chest congestion by thinning and loosening phlegm in the airways. (kiwidrug.com)
- Expectorants are medications that help discharge mucus from the respiratory tract and are used mostly to ease coughing symptoms. (livestrong.com)
- Mucinex DM Maximum strength expectorant and cough suppressant helps to loosen phlegm and to get rid of bothersome mucus. (staples.com)
- Expectorants are drugs that loosen and clear mucus and phlegm from the respiratory tract. (healthofchildren.com)
- An expectorant is a cough medicine that helps you to cough up mucus from your lungs . (collinsdictionary.com)
- An expectorant is an agent that promotes the secretion or expulsion of mucus from the lungs and air tubes . (collinsdictionary.com)
- Expectorants thin the mucus in the tubes leading to the lungs, making it easier to cough up. (collinsdictionary.com)
- Expectorants increase the fluidity of mucus or the rate of its secretion, making the mucus easier to expel. (collinsdictionary.com)
- liquefying expectorant an expectorant that promotes the ejection of mucus from the respiratory tract by decreasing its viscosity. (thefreedictionary.com)
- An expectorant drug, C 10 H 14 O 4 , that is used to thin mucus and sputum. (thefreedictionary.com)
- SSKI works very very fast to thin the mucus and acts as a natural cough expectorant. (thehealthyhomeeconomist.com)
- Expectorants are a class of drugs which aid in the clearance of mucus from the airways, lungs, bronchi, and trachea. (emailwire.com)
- Maximum strength expectorant and cough suppressant thins and loosens mucus and helps controls cough. (ontimesupplies.com)
- An expectorant is a type of medication that's used to loosen mucus in the lungs, throat and bronchi. (azcentral.com)
- Expectorants work by thinning the mucus and coating the throat so it's easier to eliminate mucus caused by a cold, breathing sickness like bronchitis or sinusitis or flu. (azcentral.com)
- When taking an expectorant, it's important to drink a lot of fluid to help mucus loosen. (azcentral.com)
- Expectorants are medications which help bring up mucus and other material from the lungs, bronchi and trachea 1 . (jnjconsumer.co.za)
- Expectorants help thin and loosen mucus so you can cough it up more easily. (healthline.com)
- Expectorants - increase airway water or the volume of airway secretions Mucolytics - thin (reduce the viscosity of) mucus Mucokinetics - increase transportability of mucus by cough Mucoregulators - suppress underlying mechanisms of mucus hypersecretion In general, clearance ability is hampered by the bonding to surfaces (stickiness), and by the viscosity of mucous secretions in the lungs. (wikipedia.org)
- Expectorants and mucolytic agents are different types of medication, yet both are intended to promote drainage of mucus from the lungs. (wikipedia.org)
- Expectorants reduce the thickness or viscosity of bronchial secretions thus increasing mucus flow that can be removed more easily through coughing. (wikipedia.org)
- Cannabis is the best natural expectorant to clear the human lungs of smog, dust, and the phlegm associated with tobacco use. (billstclair.com)
- And expectorant will clear the secretions out of lungs & lubricate the airways. (healthcaremagic.com)
- An expectorant causes excess phlegm in the lungs to loosen, which makes it easier for someone to expel it from their lungs. (azcentral.com)
- When using an expectorant, do not take it with an anti-histamine, because the anti-histamine dries up the phlegm in the lungs, negating the effects of the expectorant. (azcentral.com)
- Find the lowest cost before you buy Balminil DM Expectorant Extra Strength. (pharmacychecker.com)
- Compare Balminil DM Expectorant Extra Strength mg prices below. (pharmacychecker.com)
- To help you save money, sign up for our free price comparison alerts for Balminil DM Expectorant Extra Strength mg . (pharmacychecker.com)
- Start your review of Diabetic Tussin DM, Cough Suppressant/Expectorant, Regular Strength - 4 fl oz! (influenster.com)
- Start your review of Mucinex Children's Expectorant/Cough Suppressant Cherry Flavor Liquid! (influenster.com)
- Duro-Tuss Expectorant Cough Liquid is used as needed, as long as there are 6 hours between doses. (kiwidrug.com)
- Individuals who are pregnant or breastfeeding, who have a severe respiratory condition, or who are taking sedatives or anti-anxiety medications should not buy Duro-Tuss Expectorant Cough Liquid without first speaking to a doctor about potential complications. (kiwidrug.com)
- Use of similar products, such as medications that treat cold or flu symptoms, should be avoided while using Duro-Tuss Expectorant Cough Liquid. (kiwidrug.com)
- Duro-Tuss Expectorant Cough Liquid might not be the best choice for every cough. (kiwidrug.com)
- The expectorant dextromethorphan is safe for use during pregnancy, according to the AAFP. (livestrong.com)
- Equi- Tussin Cough Syrup for Horses is an effective decongestant and expectorant for horses, formulated for the treatment of the equine cold, flu, allergies and stable cough . (bizrate.com)
- With the expectorants being helpful in their own personal individual way, there have been times when the cough syrup has had side effects associated with producing trouble using the respiratory and also the intestinal system. (alissaadress.com)
Commonly used expectorant2
- Expectorants, when coupled with medications containing codeine-type drugs, can cause dependence. (azcentral.com)
- The reverse of the card advertises Dr. Jayne's Expectorant that cures the common cold, along with any bronchial disorder that occur and asthma. (ecu.edu)
- It may not work properly if you also use a decongestant/expectorant. (adam.com)
- Kaufen Cialis Online von einer amtlichen zertifizierten Apotheke phenergan vc expectorant with codeine . (primesenergie.fr)
- Finden Sie, dass der TrustScore von Chemist Direct - UK's Online Pharmacy phenergan vc expectorant with codeine . (primesenergie.fr)
- Acheter feldene prescrire eu medicament, phenergan vc expectorant with codeine . (primesenergie.fr)
- Buy Sildenafil Citrate, Tadalafil and Vardenafil with very low prices phenergan cough expectorant . (mayfielddraperyworksltd.com)
- Generic Rx Online Pharmacy phenergan cough expectorant . (mayfielddraperyworksltd.com)
- Cuanto Tarda El Cialis En Hacer Efecto.com, a été phenergan cough expectorant. (mayfielddraperyworksltd.com)
- Viagra Online Apotheke Kaufen phenergan cough expectorant . (mayfielddraperyworksltd.com)
- Where To Buy Generic Kamagra Online Pharmacy phenergan cough expectorant . (mayfielddraperyworksltd.com)
- There's no reason to turn to other remedies when Mucinex expectorant is an inexpensive and easy-to-use medication. (samsclub.com)
- Those who are allergic to codeine or other narcotics, such as triprolidine, or antihistamines like pseudoephedrin should not use a medication containing on expectorant without consulting a doctor. (azcentral.com)
- Expectorants are safe to use, but as with any medication, there are some possible side effects. (azcentral.com)
- If either sleep complications or drowsiness occur consistently while using an expectorant, consider trying a different medication. (azcentral.com)
- If you're suffering from a cough during pregnancy, you may be looking for relief from expectorant medications. (livestrong.com)
- Expectorant PE consists of multiple generic medications. (rxwiki.com)
- Expectorants are most often used in combination with over-the-counter or prescription medications that treat common illnesses. (azcentral.com)
- Medications containing an expectorant generally are taken by mouth every 4 to 6 hours and should be taken with an 8-ounce glass of water. (azcentral.com)
- Medications containing an expectorant generally are not recommended for newborns or premature babies. (azcentral.com)
- Medications containing an expectorant are not to be used by people taking an MAO inhibitor, those with coronary artery disease and anyone with high blood pressure. (azcentral.com)
- Expectorants are commonly found in over-the-counter medications that are used to treat the symptoms of a cold or bothersome cough. (azcentral.com)
- Cheap Cipro Tienda en LÃnea.Medications. (mayfielddraperyworksltd.com)
- It promotes the Expectorant as a remedy to yield symptoms and speed healing. (ecu.edu)
- M-Solvin Expectorant is a combination medicine is used to relieve symptoms such as wheezing, shortness of breath, chest tightness, breathing difficulties, coughing, etc. caused by bronchospasm in conditions such as bronchial asthma, chronic bronchitis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), etc. (practo.com)
- This product is the #1 doctor recommended over-the-counter expectorant and offers lasting relief for up to 12 hours. (samsclub.com)
- Diabetic Tussin DM Cough Suppressant / Expectorant , 4 Oz. (bizrate.com)
- The in vivo expectorant and antitussive activity of extract and fractions from Reineckia carnea. (semanticscholar.org)
- AIM OF STUDY To evaluate the potential expectorant and antitussive activity of a traditional Chinese medicine. (semanticscholar.org)
- Antitussive and expectorant activities of Potentilla anserina. (semanticscholar.org)
- Antitussive, expectorant, and anti-inflammatory activities of four caffeoylquinic acids isolated from Tussilago farfara. (semanticscholar.org)
- Three alkaloids from Reineckia carnea herba and their antitussive and expectorant activities. (semanticscholar.org)
- Antitussive, expectorant and bronchodilating effects of ethanol extract of Sorghum bicolor (L.) Moench roots. (semanticscholar.org)
- Beth root was used in early American cough and cold syrups as an expectorant. (anniesremedy.com)
- Expectorants are cough syrups that make it easier for the person to cough up the mucous which may, since the cough progresses, cause a a sore throat, a feeling of heaviness in the chest and difficulty in breathing. (alissaadress.com)
- Working natural cough expectorants are nearly impossible to find, even at your local health food stores. (justapinch.com)
- Terpin hydrate is an expectorant, used in the treatment of acute and chronic bronchitis, pneumonia, bronchiectasis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, infectious and inflammatory diseases of the upper respiratory tract. (drugbank.ca)
- An expectorant (from the Latin expectorare, to expel or banish) works by signaling the body to increase the amount or hydration of secretions, resulting in more yet clearer secretions and as a byproduct lubricating the irritated respiratory tract. (wikipedia.org)
- The recommended maximum number of medicines in the 'expectorants' category to be taken concurrently is usually one . (drugs.com)
- Expectorants should only be used in children under 4 years old under a doctor's guidance. (azcentral.com)
- Cinfatós expectorant is a clear, colorless and scented orange packaged in amber glass bottles with 125 ml or 200 ml of oral solution. (farmacia-internacional.net)