Halogenated Diphenyl Ethers
Macrocyclic polyethers with the repeating unit of (-CH2-CH2-O)n where n is greater than 2 and some oxygens may be replaced by nitrogen, sulfur or phosphorus. These compounds are useful for coordinating CATIONS. The nomenclature uses a prefix to indicate the size of the ring and a suffix for the number of heteroatoms.
Phospholipids which have an alcohol moiety in ethereal linkage with a saturated or unsaturated aliphatic alcohol. They are usually derivatives of phosphoglycerols or phosphatidates. The other two alcohol groups of the glycerol backbone are usually in ester linkage. These compounds are widely distributed in animal tissues.
Fractionation of a vaporized sample as a consequence of partition between a mobile gaseous phase and a stationary phase held in a column. Two types are gas-solid chromatography, where the fixed phase is a solid, and gas-liquid, in which the stationary phase is a nonvolatile liquid supported on an inert solid matrix.
Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry
Chromatography, Thin Layer
An inhalation anesthetic. Currently, methoxyflurane is rarely used for surgical, obstetric, or dental anesthesia. If so employed, it should be administered with NITROUS OXIDE to achieve a relatively light level of anesthesia, and a neuromuscular blocking agent given concurrently to obtain the desired degree of muscular relaxation. (From AMA Drug Evaluations Annual, 1994, p180)
Usually high-molecular-weight, straight-chain primary alcohols, but can also range from as few as 4 carbons, derived from natural fats and oils, including lauryl, stearyl, oleyl, and linoleyl alcohols. They are used in pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, detergents, plastics, and lube oils and in textile manufacture. (From McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Scientific and Technical Terms, 5th ed)
Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy
The purified component of HEMATOPORPHYRIN DERIVATIVE, it consists of a mixture of oligomeric porphyrins. It is used in photodynamic therapy (HEMATOPORPHYRIN PHOTORADIATION); to treat malignant lesions with visible light and experimentally as an antiviral agent. It is the first drug to be approved in the use of PHOTODYNAMIC THERAPY in the United States.
Chondrodysplasia Punctata, Rhizomelic
An autosomal recessive form of CHONDRODYSPLASIA PUNCTATA characterized by defective plasmalogen biosynthesis and impaired peroxisomes. Patients have shortened proximal limbs and severely disturbed endochondral bone formation. The metabolic defects associated with the impaired peroxisomes are present only in the rhizomelic form of chondrodysplasia punctata. (From Scriver et al, Metabolic Basis of Inherited Disease, 6th ed, p1497)
Lipids containing one or more phosphate groups, particularly those derived from either glycerol (phosphoglycerides see GLYCEROPHOSPHOLIPIDS) or sphingosine (SPHINGOLIPIDS). They are polar lipids that are of great importance for the structure and function of cell membranes and are the most abundant of membrane lipids, although not stored in large amounts in the system.
Polymers of ETHYLENE OXIDE and water, and their ethers. They vary in consistency from liquid to solid depending on the molecular weight indicated by a number following the name. They are used as SURFACTANTS, dispersing agents, solvents, ointment and suppository bases, vehicles, and tablet excipients. Some specific groups are NONOXYNOLS, OCTOXYNOLS, and POLOXAMERS.
Chromatography, High Pressure Liquid
Indicators and Reagents
Substances used for the detection, identification, analysis, etc. of chemical, biological, or pathologic processes or conditions. Indicators are substances that change in physical appearance, e.g., color, at or approaching the endpoint of a chemical titration, e.g., on the passage between acidity and alkalinity. Reagents are substances used for the detection or determination of another substance by chemical or microscopical means, especially analysis. Types of reagents are precipitants, solvents, oxidizers, reducers, fluxes, and colorimetric reagents. (From Grant & Hackh's Chemical Dictionary, 5th ed, p301, p499)
A generic term for fats and lipoids, the alcohol-ether-soluble constituents of protoplasm, which are insoluble in water. They comprise the fats, fatty oils, essential oils, waxes, phospholipids, glycolipids, sulfolipids, aminolipids, chromolipids (lipochromes), and fatty acids. (Grant & Hackh's Chemical Dictionary, 5th ed)
UV irradiation of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in ices: production of alcohols, quinones, and ethers. (1/902)Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) in water ice were exposed to ultraviolet (UV) radiation under astrophysical conditions, and the products were analyzed by infrared spectroscopy and mass spectrometry. Peripheral carbon atoms were oxidized, producing aromatic alcohols, ketones, and ethers, and reduced, producing partially hydrogenated aromatic hydrocarbons, molecules that account for the interstellar 3.4-micrometer emission feature. These classes of compounds are all present in carbonaceous meteorites. Hydrogen and deuterium atoms exchange readily between the PAHs and the ice, which may explain the deuterium enrichments found in certain meteoritic molecules. This work has important implications for extraterrestrial organics in biogenesis. (+info)
Divinyl ether fatty acid synthesis in late blight-diseased potato leaves. (2/902)We conducted a study of the patterns and dynamics of oxidized fatty acid derivatives (oxylipins) in potato leaves infected with the late-blight pathogen Phytophthora infestans. Two 18-carbon divinyl ether fatty acids, colneleic acid and colnelenic acid, accumulated during disease development. To date, there are no reports that such compounds have been detected in higher plants. The divinyl ether fatty acids accumulate more rapidly in potato cultivar Matilda (a cultivar with increased resistance to late blight) than in cultivar Bintje, a susceptible cultivar. Colnelenic acid reached levels of up to approximately 24 nmol (7 microgram) per g fresh weight of tissue in infected leaves. By contrast, levels of members of the jasmonic acid family did not change significantly during pathogenesis. The divinyl ethers also accumulated during the incompatible interaction of tobacco with tobacco mosaic virus. Colneleic and colnelenic acids were found to be inhibitory to P. infestans, suggesting a function in plant defense for divinyl ethers, which are unstable compounds rarely encountered in biological systems. (+info)
Adaptation of bulk constitutive equations to insoluble monolayer collapse at the air-water interface. (3/902)A constitutive equation based on stress-strain models of bulk solids was adapted to relate the surface pressure, compression rate, and temperature of an insoluble monolayer of monodendrons during collapse at the air-water interface. A power law relation between compression rate and surface pressure and an Arrhenius temperature dependence of the steady-state creep rate were observed in data from compression rate and creep experiments in the collapse region. These relations were combined into a single constitutive equation to calculate the temperature dependence of the collapse pressure with a maximum error of 5 percent for temperatures ranging from 10 degrees to 25 degrees C. (+info)
Phospholipid metabolism in ehrlich ascites tumor cells. II. Turnover rate of ether phospholipids. (4/902)1. Radioactive precursors of phospholipids, i.e., 32Pi, [1-14C]glycerol, [2-3H]glycerol, and [1-14C]acetate, were individually injected into the peritoneal cavity of mice bearing Ehrlich ascites tumor cells and the rates of incorporation were estimated. 2. Although [2-3H]glycerol was not practically incorporated into ether phospholipids, the other three radioactive precursors were incorporated into diacyl, 1-O-alkenyl-2-acryl-, and 1-O-alkyl-2-acryl-GPE (GPC). 3. In the experiments on 32Pi or [1-14C]acetate incorporation, 1-O-alkyl compounds in the ethanolamine phosphoglyceride fraction showed high specific activities in comparison with 1-acyl compounds. In the case of [1-14C]glycerol incorporation, a high rate of incorporation into 1-O-alkyl compounds was not found. In the choline phosphoglyceride fraction, a high rate of incorporation of the above precursors into 1-O-alkyl compounds was not observed. 4. The specific activities of 1-O-alkenyl compounds were fairly low compared with those of 1-acyl- and 1-O-acyl- and 1-O-alkyl compounds throughout the incorporation experiments with [1-14C]glycerol and [1-14C]acetate, but in 32Pi incorporation, 1-O-alkenyl compounds showed higher specific activities than 1-acyl compounds in ethanolamine phosphoglyceride, suggesting an exchange reaction of the phosphorylethanolamine moiety. 5. From the above findings, it appears that alkyl ether phospholipids of ethanolamine from may have a significant role in ascites tumor cells, based on their rapid turnover. (+info)
The class B, type I scavenger receptor promotes the selective uptake of high density lipoprotein cholesterol ethers into caveolae. (5/902)The uptake of cholesterol esters from high density lipoproteins (HDLs) is characterized by the initial movement of cholesterol esters into a reversible plasma membrane pool. Cholesterol esters are subsequently internalized to a nonreversible pool. Unlike the uptake of cholesterol from low density lipoproteins, cholesterol ester uptake from HDL does not involve the internalization and degradation of the particle and is therefore termed selective. The class B, type I scavenger receptor (SR-BI) has been identified as an HDL receptor and shown to mediate selective cholesterol ester uptake. SR-BI is localized to cholesterol- and sphingomyelin-rich microdomains called caveolae. Caveolae are directly involved in cholesterol trafficking. Therefore, we tested the hypothesis that caveolae are acceptors for HDL-derived cholesterol ether (CE). Our studies demonstrate that in Chinese hamster ovary cells expressing SR-BI, >80% of the plasma membrane associated CE is present in caveolae after 7.5 min of selective cholesterol ether uptake. We also show that excess, unlabeled HDL can extract the radiolabeled CE from caveolae, demonstrating that caveolae constitute a reversible plasma membrane pool of CE. Furthermore, 50% of the caveolae-associated CE can be chased into a nonreversible pool. We conclude that caveolae are acceptors for HDL-derived cholesterol ethers, and that caveolae constitute a reversible, plasma membrane pool of cholesterol ethers. (+info)
The movement of an unemulsified oil test meal and aqueous- and oil-phase markers through the intestine of normal and bile-diverted rats. (6/902)An unemulsified oil test meal containing aqueous- and oil-phase markers (PEG and 3-H labelled triether) was fed to control and bile fustula rats. PEG moved ahead of the lipid phase in all groups, and was of limited value as a marker for the test meal. Triether was an excellent marker for studies of gastric emptying. An unexpectedly high correlation was seen between the triether and the test meal and its digestion products in the intestine. The results suggest that triether is a valid marker for following the movement of lipid through the bowel under the conditions of this study. Triether/fat ratios indicated that fat absorption occurred largely from the upper small bowel in control animals and from the lower small bowel in the absence of bile. Bile diversion resulted in more rapid gastric emptying initially, but very slow gastric emptying of the last part of the oil test meal. Intestinal transit of test meal or either marker was not significantly affected by bile diversion. No evidence for a direct effect of bile diversion on gastrointestinal motility was found. (+info)
Identification of selective mechanism-based inactivators of cytochromes P-450 2B4 and 2B5, and determination of the molecular basis for differential susceptibility. (7/902)Rabbit cytochromes P-450 (P-450) 2B4 and 2B5 differ by only 12 amino acid residues yet they exhibit unique steroid hydroxylation profiles. Previous studies have led to the identification of active site residues that are determinants of these specificities. In this study, mechanism-based inactivators were identified that discriminate between the closely related 2B4 and 2B5 enzymes. A previously characterized inhibitor, 2-ethynylnaphthalene (2EN), was found to be selective for 2B4 inactivation. As inhibitor metabolism and the partition ratio affect susceptibility, molecular dynamics simulations were performed to assess the stability of the productive binding orientation of 2EN within 2B4 and 2B5 three-dimensional models. Although 2EN was stable within the 2B4 model, it exhibited substantial movement away from the heme moiety in the 2B5 model. However, heterologously expressed 2B5 was found to catalyze the oxidation of 2EN to the stable product 2-naphthylacetic acid. Thus, the increased mobility of 2EN may result in reduced susceptibility of 2B5 by increasing the probability that the reactive ketene intermediate hydrolyzes with water instead of reacting with active site residues. Another compound, 1-adamantyl propargyl ether (1APE), selectively inactivated 2B5. The structural basis for 2EN and 1APE susceptibility was assessed using active site mutants. Interconversion of 2EN susceptibility was observed for 2B4 or 2B5 mutants containing a single alteration at residue 363. Single substitutions in 2B4 also conferred susceptibility to 1APE; however, multiple alterations were required to reduce the susceptibility of 2B5. These alterations may influence inhibitor susceptibility by affecting the stability of the productive binding orientation. (+info)
Carrier-mediated hepatic uptake of peptidic endothelin antagonists in rats. (8/902)The endothelin antagonist BQ-123, an anionic cyclopentapeptide, is taken up by rat hepatocytes through active transport systems. Here, we have examined the hepatocellular uptake mechanism for several BQ-123 derivatives with anionic charges using isolated rat hepatocytes. BQ-485, a linear peptide, BQ-518, a cyclic peptide, and compound A, a cyclic peptide with a cationic moiety, were taken up by hepatocytes in a concentration-dependent manner. The uptake of BQ-485 was most efficient, whereas compound A showed comparable uptake with BQ-123. The uptake of these peptides was Na(+)- and energy-dependent, suggesting that active transport mechanisms are involved in their uptake into hepatocytes. BQ-485, BQ-518, and compound A can almost completely inhibit both the Na(+)-dependent and -independent uptake of [(3)H]BQ-123, with inhibition constants (K(i)) that are comparable to the Michaelis-Menten constants (K(m)) for their Na(+)-dependent and -independent uptake, respectively. Inhibition by BQ-485 was competitive, and the uptake of BQ-485 can be inhibited by BQ-123, with K(i) values that are comparable with the K(m) values for BQ-123 uptake. The uptake of BQ-123 by COS-7 cells transfected with either Na(+)-dependent taurocholate-cotransporting polypeptide (Ntcp) or Na(+)-independent basolateral organic anion-transporting polypeptide (oatp1) was minimal. Thus, these three peptides share the transporters that also recognize BQ-123 but appear to differ from Ntcp and oatp1. (+info)
silyl enol ether coupling
Supporting Information Sunlight-driven Synthesis of -Diketones via Oxidative Coupling of Enamines with Silyl Enol Ethers Catalyzed by [Ru(bpy) 3] 2+ ... Other enamines were prepared according to the literature procedures.2 Silyl enol ether 2a was purchased from TCI. B Watsona and Douglas Hayesb aDepartment of Pure and Applied Chemistry, WESTChem, University of Strathclyde, 295 Cathedral Street, Glasgow, G1 1XL, Scotland, UK GlaxoSmithKline, Medicines Research Centre, Gunnels b Wood Road, Stevenage, Hertfordshire, SG1 2NY, UK. The Mukaiyama aldol addition is an organic reaction and a type of aldol reaction between a silyl enol ether and an aldehyde or formate. The wanted silyl enol ether 22 was obtained in 93 % yield as 1 : 1 mixture of the diastereoisomers containing only 4 % of the unwanted silyl enol ether 21 as side product. Enol silyl ethers and their analogs are one of the most versatile substrate classes and enjoy widespread applications in organic synthesis (Fig. The protocol provides ...
Progesterone 3-acetyl enol ether - Wikipedia
Progesterone 3-acetyl enol ether, also known as progesterone acetate, as well as 3-acetoxypregna-3,5-dien-20-one, is a progestin which was never marketed. It was reported to possess similar potency to progesterone and hydroxyprogesterone caproate in the rabbit endometrial carbonic anhydrase test, a bioassay of progestogenic activity. In addition, it was able to maintain pregnancy in animals. Progesterone 3-acetyl enol ether is closely related to quingestrone, which is also known as progesterone 3-cyclopentyl enol ether and was formerly marketed as an oral contraceptive. The 3-acetyl ether may be cleaved from progesterone 3-acetyl enol ether in vivo and, based on its chemical structure, this may result in the transformation of progesterone 3-acetyl enol ether into 3α-dihydroprogesterone and/or 3β-dihydroprogesterone. 3β-Dihydroprogesterone has been reported to possess about the same progestogenic potency as progesterone in the Clauberg test, whereas ...
Patent US4837284 - Novel poly(aryl ether ketone)-polyester block copolymers - Google Patents
Described herein are novel block copolymers wherein one block is a poly(aryl ether ketone) oligomer and other block is a liquid crystalline polyester oligomer. Processes for the preparation of the subject copolymers are also described. The novel block copolymers display excellent mechanical properties, good high temperatures stability and excellent solvent and chemical resistance.
Patente US4861915 - Poly (aryl ether ketone) block copolymers - Google Patentes
Described are crystalline block copolymers displaying high glass transition temperatures, excellent mechanical properties, excellent chemical and thermal stability, and good melt processability. These block polymers contain segments of crystalline poly(aryl ether ketones).
Use of estrogen related receptor-modulating aryl ethers - Player, Mark R.
Therapeutic methods of using certain heterocyclic arylidene aryl ether compounds for treating diseases or disorders mediated through modulation of estrogen related receptor alpha are described.
Authors: SEYED MOHAMMAD VAHDAT, ROBABEH BAHARFAR Abstract: A stereoselective procedure for vinyl aryl ether bond formation by direct coupling of dialkyl acetylenedicarboxylates and substituted phenols or naphthols under mild reaction conditions has been developed. Using guanidine hydrochloride as a new catalyst and water-acetone as green solvent, dialkyl acetylenedicarboxylates were reacted with substituted phenols or naphthols in room temperature to produce vinyl aryl ethers in good to excellent yields. Keywords: Guanidine hydrochloride, dialkyl acetylenedicarboxylates, vinyl aryl ether, O-vinylation, water solvent Full Text: PDF ...
ether - Are eth transactions still replayed on the etc chain? - Ethereum Stack Exchange
EIP-155 is optional, and performed by the wallet software. EIP-155 is only active for when the Chain ID is not 0.. A transaction that specifies a Chain ID of 0, that is signed by a private key can still be broadcast on any chain (so long as that address of that private key has a balance and the nonce is correct).. If a transaction is signed with Chain ID of 1, it will only work on the homestead (ETH) chain, so would not be repayable on ETC (at the time, the serializing format was completely incompatible with ETC anyways).. However, prior to ETC implementing EIP-155, the ETC transactions were still being signed by wallet software with Chain ID 0, so they would be repayable on ETH. So, it would have been enough to prevent ETH from being replayed on ETC, but not vice versa.. I purposely use Chain ID of 0 occasionally when I want to deploy the same contract to multiple networks, with the same contract address, since I can just broadcast the same transaction on each network.. If you are using parity ...
Catalytic selective mono- and difluoroalkylation using fluorinated silyl enol ethers - Chemical Communications (RSC Publishing...
For our efforts in developing tandem reactions that utilize waste from upstream steps to benefit the downstream steps: (a) J.-J. Cao, F. Zhou and J. Zhou, Angew. Chem., Int. Ed., 2010, 49, 4976 CrossRef CAS PubMed; (b) L. Chen, T.-D. Shi and J. Zhou, Chem. - Asian J., 2013, 8, 556 CrossRef CAS PubMed; (c) L. Chen, Y. Du, X.-P. Zeng, T.-D. Shi, F. Zhou and J. Zhou, Org. Lett., 2015, 17, 1557 CrossRef CAS; (d) X.-P. Zeng, Z.-Y. Cao, X. Wang, L. Chen, F. Zhou, F. Zhu, C.-H. Wang and J. Zhou, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2016, 138, 416 CrossRef CAS; (e) X.-P. Zeng and J. Zhou, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2016, 138, 8730 CrossRef CAS; (f) X. Ye, X.-P. Zeng and J. Zhou, Acta Chim. Sin., 2016, 74, 984 CrossRef CAS; (g) F. Zhu, P.-W. Xu, F. Zhou, C.-H. Wang and J. Zhou, Org. Lett., 2015, 17, 972 CrossRef CAS PubMed; (h) X.-T. Gao, C.-C. Gan, S.-Y. Liu, F. Zhou, H.-H. Wu and J. Zhou, ACS Catal., 2017, 7, 8588 CrossRef CAS , and ref. 25d. For selected examples from other groups, see: ; (i) T. Kinoshita, S. Okada, S.-R. ...
ChemIDplus - 68511-36-4 - Poly(oxy-1,2-ethanediyl), alpha-hydro-omega-hydroxy-, mono-C11-15-alkyl ethers, phosphates -...
68511-36-4 - Poly(oxy-1,2-ethanediyl), alpha-hydro-omega-hydroxy-, mono-C11-15-alkyl ethers, phosphates - Searchable synonyms, formulas, resource links, and other chemical information.
Functional Group Protecting: The Li/Wang Synthesis of Ganocin B
Sobi Asako and Kazuhiko Takai of Okayama University deoxygenated the epoxide 1 to 2 (Adv. Synth. Catal. 2016, 358, 3966. ) with inversion of alkene geometry. With an alternative ligand, the deoxygenation proceeded with retention of alkene geometry. Xigeng Zhou of Fudan University used (Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2016, 55, 11485. ) exchange with a sacrificial alkyne 4 to deprotect 3 to 5. Zhen Yang and Yong Huang of Peking University Shenzhen Graduate School effected (Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2016, 55, 14340. ) the selective conversion of 6 to 7. Berit Olofsson of Stockholm University showed (Org. Lett. 2016, 18, 4234. ) that even a very congested alcohol 8 could be converted into the corresponding aryl ether 9 using a hypervalent iodine reagent. Alexandre Gagnon of the Universit du Qu bec Montr al found (Tetrahedron Lett. 2016, 57, 4284. ) that using a triarylbismuthine (not illustrated) a primary alcohol could be converted into the aryl ether in the presence of a secondary alcohol.. ...
Open Interest in Ether Options Hits Record High on Deribit - CoinDesk
Derivative contracts on ether are more popular than ever, as evidenced by record open positions in options listed on the Panama-based derivatives exchange Deribit.
US20060241245A1 - New polyether based monomers and highly cross-linked amphiphile resins - Google Patents
The present invention relates to a cross-linked polyether which is obtained by polymerization of at least one monomer selected from the group consisting of (a) (α-X-methyl)vinyl-EWG, (α-X-methyl)vinyl-ERG, or (α-X-methyl)vinyl-aryl, where X is oxygen, sulfur, PEG, PPG or poly(THF); (b) a monomer which is polymerizable with a PEG, PPG or poly(THF) cross-linker having at least one (α-X-methyl)vinyl-EWG, (α-X-methyl)vinyl-ERG or (α-X-methyl)vinyl-aryl, where X is oxygen, sulfur, PEG, PPG, or poly(THF); (c) a PEG, PPG, or poly(THF) cross-linker having at least an acrylamide or a methacrylamide end group; and (d) mixtures thereof. Various monomers, resins and methods for preparing such cross-linked polyethers are also disclosed.
US Patent # 3,941,849. Polyethers and method for making the same - Patents.com
Hydroxy terminated polyethers are obtained by reacting (1) epoxide and oxetane monomers with (2) a telogen at least partially soluble with the monomers, reactive with said monomers and being selected
V.I.D.E.O. killed the radio star - writchs wramblings
Traditional common vaccines targeting measles, mumps and rubella for instance, contain small amounts of attenuated live viruses which have been weakened but not 100% killed outright. Research has shown that these weakened live viruses create a very mild form of the disease in the human that has been vaccinated, which in turn creates a cellular immunity from that pathogen. The science behind this is correct, and valid for the most part. To keep the targeted viral pathogen in a perpetually weakened state, specific amounts of formaldehyde and ether are typically added, and in some formulations, mercury in the form of thimerasol is added as a preservative to keep the egg albumin cells from decaying and dying prematurely. The established theory behind all of this vaccination is the protect the herd theory which originated with Pasteur in the late 19th century. As in all vaccines, a certain small percentage of the herd will develop severe, full blown disease states CAUSED by the ...
Solvay Increases Specialty Polymers Capacity in India | Chemical Week
Solvay says it is in the process of increasing the production capacity of its high-performance polymers KetaSpire poly(ether ether ketone) (PEEK) and AvaSpire poly(aryl ether ketone) by 70%, at the...
Browse by Author - [email protected]
Lakshminarayanan, Abirami and Jayaraman, Narayanaswamy (2017) Successive outermost-to-core shell directionality of the protonation of poly(propyl ether imine) dendritic gene delivery vectors. In: CANADIAN JOURNAL OF CHEMISTRY, 95 (9). pp. 965-974. Syal, Kirtimaan and Flentie, Kelly and Bhardwaj, Neerupma and Maiti, Krishnagopal and Jayaraman, Narayanaswamy and Stallings, Christina L and Chatterji, Dipankar (2017) Synthetic (p)ppGpp Analogue Is an Inhibitor of Stringent Response in Mycobacteria. In: ANTIMICROBIAL AGENTS AND CHEMOTHERAPY, 61 (6). Sharma, Anindra and Kumar, Prabhat and Pal, Rita and Jayaraman, Narayanaswamy (2016) Dendritic bis- and tetrakis-iminodiacetic acid-boronate complexes in one-pot cross-coupling reactions. In: JOURNAL OF ORGANOMETALLIC CHEMISTRY, 819 . pp. 138-146. Singh, Yashapal and Jayaraman, Narayanaswamy (2016) Multicolor Reversible Thermochromic Properties of Gallic Acid-Cored Polydiacetylenes Appended with Poly(alkyl aryl ether) Dendrons. In: MACROMOLECULAR ...
Sodium Laureth (2) Sulfate - Performer Alkyl Ether Sulfate G406 - CAS# 9004-82-4 | Graham Chemical
Sodium Laureth (2) Sulfate is a white to yellowish paste or liquid used as a detergent and surfactant in many personal care and cleaning products.
Regio- and Stereoselective Deuteration of Allylic Chlorides Controlled by Neighboring Alcohol or Ether Groups
Medical Biotechnology (with a focus on Cell Biology (including Stem Cell Biology), Molecular Biology, Microbiology, Biochemistry or Biopharmacy) ...
An ab initio/Rice-Ramsperger-Kassel-Marcus study of the hydrogen-abstraction reactions of methyl ethers, H3COCH3−x(CH3)x, x = 0...
A theoretical study of the mechanism and kinetics of the H-abstraction reaction from dimethyl (DME), ethylmethyl (EME) and iso-propylmethyl (IPME) ethers by the ˙OH radical has been carried out using the high-level methods CCSD(T)/CBS, G3 and G3MP2BH&H. The computationally less-expensive methods of G3 and G3
Marine Drugs | Free Full-Text | Synthesis of Marine Polycyclic Polyethers via Endo-Selective Epoxide-Opening Cascades
The proposed biosynthetic pathways to ladder polyethers of polyketide origin and oxasqualenoids of terpenoid origin share a dramatic epoxide-opening cascade as a key step. Polycyclic structures generated in these biosynthetic pathways display biological effects ranging from potentially therapeutic properties to extreme lethality. Much of the structural complexity of ladder polyether and oxasqualenoid natural products can be traced to these hypothesized cascades. In this review we summarize how such epoxide-opening cascade reactions have been used in the synthesis of ladder polyethers and oxasqualenoid natural products.
US3291843A - Fluorinated vinyl ethers and their preparation - Google Patents
United States All of the known reactions for the preparation of halogenated vinyl ethers involve the use of an alcohol. The preparation of a completely fluorinated vinyl ether by these prior art methods would, therefore, require a completely fluorinated alcohol. It has, however, been established and is well known (see, for example, p. 137 of the ACS Monograph, Aliphatic Fluorine Compounds, by Lovelace et al., published 1958) that completely fluorinated primary alcohols are inherently unstable and cannot be isolated. Hence, it is apparent that the prior art techniques for the preparation of trifluorovinyl ethers are not suitable for the preparation of perfluorinated vinyl ethers and vinyl ethers wherein the ether group is attached to a CF group. It is, therefore, the principal object of the present inven tion to provide a process for the preparation of perfiuorinated vinyl ethers and vinyl ethers wherein the ether oxygen is attached to a CF group. It is another object to provide a method for the ...
Polyethers | definition of Polyethers by Medical dictionary
Looking for online definition of Polyethers in the Medical Dictionary? Polyethers explanation free. What is Polyethers? Meaning of Polyethers medical term. What does Polyethers mean?
Design, synthesis, and evaluation of novel diphenyl ether derivatives against drug-susceptible and drug-resistant strains of...
TY - JOUR. T1 - Design, synthesis, and evaluation of novel diphenyl ether derivatives against drug-susceptible and drug-resistant strains of Mycobacterium tuberculosis. AU - Kar, Sidhartha S.. AU - Bhat, Varadaraj G.. AU - Shenoy, Vishnu P.. AU - Bairy, Indira. AU - Shenoy, G. Gautham. PY - 2019/1/1. Y1 - 2019/1/1. N2 - In our efforts to develop druggable diphenyl ethers as potential antitubercular agents, a series of novel diphenyl ether derivatives (5a-f, 6a-f) were designed and synthesized. The representative compounds showed promising in vitro activity against drug-susceptible, isoniazid-resistant, and multidrug-resistant strains of Mycobacterium tuberculosis with MIC values of 1.56 μg/ml (6b), 6.25 μg/ml (6a-d), and 3.125 μg/ml (6b-c), respectively. All the synthesized compounds exhibited satisfactory safety profile (CC50 , 300 μg/ml) against Vero and HepG2 cells. Reverse phase HPLC method was used to probe the physicochemical properties of the synthesized compounds. This series of ...
Dudley Benzylation Reagent | Sigma-Aldrich
Benzyl ethers and derivatives are among the most widely used protecting groups in organic synthesis. Cleavage can be effected under a variety of conditions including hydrogenolysis, oxidation, and acid decomposition. Typically, protection of alcohols in the form of a benzyl ether requires harsh reaction conditions. Williamson ether synthesis necessitates strongly basic conditions to generate an alkoxide nucleophile (Figure 1). Alternatively, trichloroacetimidate reagents can be employed in the presence of triflic acid (HOTf) as a promoter. Many complex alcohols are incompatible with these strongly basic or acidic conditions. For example, b-hydroxy esters are prone to elimination, epimerization at the a-carbon, or retro-aldol reactions under acid or base catalysis. Additionally, resident protecting groups on the alcohol substrate may be incompatible with non-pH-neutral reactions. Under acidic conditions, trimethylsilyl (TMS) ethers are easily cleaved, while acetals can undergo migration in polyol ...
HEAT TRANSFER FLUIDS WITH CARBON NANOCAPSULES - Patent application
0028]each B, independently, is --Ra--O--[Si(CH3)2-O-]1-100, C1-2000 alkyl, C6-40 aryl, C7-60 alkylaryl, C7-60 arylalkyl, (C1-30 alkyl ether)1-100, (C6-40 aryl ether)1-100, (C7-60 alkylaryl ether)1-100, (C7-60 arylalkyl ether)1-100, (C1-30 alkyl thioether)1-100(C6-40 aryl thioether)1-100, (C7-60 alkylaryl thioether)1-100, (C7-60 arylalkyl thioether)1-100, (C2-50 alkyl ester)1-100, (C7-60 aryl ester)1-100, (C8-70 alkylaryl ester)1-100, (C8-70 arylalkyl ester)1-100, --R--CO--O--(C1-30 alkyl ether)1-100, --R--CO--O--(C6-40 aryl ether)1-100, --R--CO--O--(C7-C60 alkylaryl ether)1-100, --R--CO--O--(C7-60 arylalkyl ether)1-100, (C4-50 alkyl urethane)1-100 (C14-60 aryl urethane)1-100, (C10-80 alkylaryl urethane)1-100 (C10-80 arylalkyl urethane)1-100, (C5-50 alkyl urea)1-100, (C14-60 aryl urea)1-100 (C10-80 alkylaryl urea)1-100, (C10-80 arylalkyl urea) 1-100, (C2-50 alkyl amide)1-100, (C7-60 aryl amide)1-100, (C8-70 alkylaryl amide) 1-100 (C8-70 arylalkyl amide)1-100, (C3-30 alkyl anhydride)1-100, (C8-50 ...
CONVENIENT ETHERIFICATION USING TRICHLOROACETIMIDATES AND SYNTHESIS OF by Kyle Timothy Howard
Alcohols are a common form of functionality in organic chemistry, and are often present in biologically active molecules. The protection of hydroxy groups is crucial in long multi-step synthetic routes, as the unprotected alcohol is typically not compatible with many reagents. Alcohols are often protected as corresponding benzyl ether, which can then be removed when desired to reveal the alcohol functional group. Classic methodology for protection of alcohols as benzyl ethers requires harsh conditions utilizing strong acids and bases, which functions well for simple substrates. In more complex multifunctional molecules this can lead to degradation and side products. Therefore, there is a need for the development of milder conditions for the protection of alcohols. Recently a number of reagents have been developed to form benzyl ethers under mild, neutral conditions that and do not disturb the sensitive functionality in complex molecules. Many of these reagents have been based on imidate-type systems.
Handbook of Engineering and Specialty Thermoplastics, Volume 3: Polyethers and Polyesters | Polymer Characterization | Polymer...
List of Contributors. 1. Engineering and Specialty Thermoplastics: Polyethers and Polyesters (Sabu Thomas and Visakh P.M.).. 1.1 Introduction.. 1.2 Polyesters Synthesis.. 1.3 Polyethers.. 1.4 Individual Polyethers and Polyesters and Their Application.. 1.5 New Challenges and Opportunities.. 2. Poly(phenylene oxide) (Mong Liang).. 2.1 Introduction and History.. 2.2 Monomer.. 2.3 Polymerization and Mechanism.. 2.4 Properties.. 2.5 Compounding and Special Additives.. 2.6 Processing.. 2.7 Applications.. 2.8 Environmental Impact and Recycling.. 2.9 Recent Developments in Poly Phenylene Oxide Based Blends and Composites and Their Applications.. 3. Polyether Ether Ketone (Jinwen Wang).. 3.1 Introduction and History.. 3.2 Polymerization and Fabrication.. 3.3 Properties.. 3.4 Chemical Properties.. 3.5 Environmental Resistance.. 3.6 Compounding and Special Additives.. 3.7 Processing.. 3.8 Applications.. 3.9 Environmental Impact and Recycling.. 3.10 Recent Developments in PEEK Based Blends and Composites ...
Glycol Ether PM Acetate Reagent Grade supplier distributor- CAS 108-65-6
Glycol Ether PM Acetate Reagent Grade, Glycol Ether PM Acetate Reagent Grade supplier, Glycol Ether PM Acetate Reagent Grade distributor, CAS 108-65-6, Glycol Ether PM Acetate Reagent Grade manufacturer, Glycol Ether PM Acetate Reagent Grade wholesale
Ethyl Propionate - Browse fuzing.com to find Ethyl propionate sellers, suppliers, wholesalers, companies, manufacturers, exporters, factories.
Dense Ether Theory - Thunderbolts Forum (v2.0)
What is the ether and why is it so difficult to detect it? I reflected on this matter for a seriously long time and here are the outcomes I have been led to: I think that all the contradictions about whether the ether exists or not are the result of wrong interpretation of ethers properties. The ether has always been presented as an aero - form environment (gaseous). That was the essential mistake. The ether has a very strong density. It is known that the more dense a substance, the higher is the speed of wave propagation within it. When comparing acoustic speed in the air and the light speed I have drawn a conclusion that ether density is several thousand times higher than air density. It is not the ether that is aero - form (gaseous) but the material world is an aero - form to the ether ...
Erythromycin A enol ether | CAS 33396-29-1 | Analytical Standard | AG Sci
Check out our best-in-class prices for Erythromycin A enol ether at AG Scientific, Inc. With more than 20 years of experience in the life science industry, we can supply the chemicals you need to accelerate your scientific discoveries.
Alcohols, C10-16, ethoxylated, sulfates,... - Registration Dossier - ECHA
The alkyl ether sulfates grouped within the AES category show similar structural, physico-chemical, environmental and toxicological properties. The approach of grouping different AES for the evaluation of their effects on human health and the environment was also made by the Danish EPA  and HERA , supporting the read across approach between structurally related AES. A detailed justification for the category approach and read-across is provided in the technical dossier (see IUCLID Section 13). In case of abiotic degradation hydrolysis is not an important process for alkyl ether sulfates due to the chemical structure of these substances. All members of the category alkyl ether sulfates are readily biodegradable which is proved by many studies available for the certain mixtures. Due to the ready biodegradability of alkyl ether sulfates it is unlikely that the substances persist in the environment. Furthermore, the results of different wastewater simulation tests which were conducted according ...
Wear a self-contained breathing apparatus in pressure-demand, MSHA/NIOSH (approved or equivalent), and full protective gear. During a fire, irritating and highly toxic gases may be generated by thermal decomposition or combustion. Use water spray to keep fire-exposed containers cool. Vapors may be heavier than air. They can spread along the ground and collect in low or confined areas. Containers may explode if exposed to fire. To extinguish fire, use water, dry chemical, chemical foam, or alcohol-resistant foam. In case of fire use water spray, dry chemical, carbon dioxide, or appropriate foam ...
Aryl ether pyridazinone derivatives - Patent # 8445489 - PatentGenius
Compounds of the formula I, in which R.sup.1, R.sup.2, R.sup.3, R.sup.4, R.sup.5 and X have the meanings indicated in Claim 1, are inhibitors of tyrosine kinases, in particular Met kinase, and can be employed, inter alia, for the treatment of tumors.
Dipropyleneglycol Methyl Ether (DPGME) Market Development Trends Forecast, Regional Overview and Consumers Analysis by 2025 -...
By the product type, the market is primarily split into. DPGME ≥99.0%. DPGME ≥99.5%. Others. By the end users/application, this report covers the following segments. Coatings & Paints. Cleaners & Inks. Electronics. Chemical Additives. Others. Buy this report with price 3350$:. https://www.qyresearch.com/settlement/pre/a419779a513112b180fcb0d95af2defb,0,1,Global-Dipropyleneglycol-Methyl-Ether-DPGME-Market-Report-History-and-Forecast-Breakdown-Data-by-Manufacturers-Key-Regions-Types-and-Applicatio. Scope of Global Dipropyleneglycol Methyl Ether (DPGME) Market. The research report gives a wide overview of the new and emerging trends in the market. The report provides an assessment of the strengths and weaknesses of the market along with the other factors which are expected to hinder the market. It also explains the dynamics of Dipropyleneglycol Methyl Ether (DPGME) market in detail for a comprehensive understanding.. The drivers in the Dipropyleneglycol Methyl Ether (DPGME) market are all the ...
Book Of Ether Chapter 7
ETHER 7:1. And it came to pass that Orihah did execute judgment upon the land in righteousness all his days, whose days were exceedingly many.. ETHER 7:2. And he begat sons and daughters; yea, he begat thirty and one, among whom were twenty and three sons.. ETHER 7:3. And it came to pass that he also begat Kib in his old age. And it came to pass that Kib reigned in his stead; and Kib begat Corihor.. ETHER 7:4. And when Corihor was thirty and two years old he rebelled against his father, and went over and dwelt in the land of Nehor; and he begat sons and daughters, and they became exceedingly fair; wherefore Corihor drew away many people after him.. ETHER 7:5. And when he had gathered together an army he came up unto the land of Moron where the king dwelt, and took him captive, which brought to pass the saying of the brother of Jared that they would be brought into captivity.. ETHER 7:6. Now the land of Moron, where the king dwelt, was near the land which is called Desolation by the ...
US Patent for Aqueous coating compositions containing flatting agents and low molecular weight polyethers Patent (Patent # 4...
Aqueous coating compositions consist essentially of: (a) a water-insoluble film-forming polymeric resin; (b) water-insoluble agglomerated particulate beads of urea, melamine or phenol and formaldehyde; (c) polyethers having the formulaH(OC.sub.x H.sub.2x).sub.n OHwhere x is from 2 to 4 and n is a number such that the polyether has a weight average molecular weight of from about 200 to about 1000; (d) pigments; and (e) water. The aqueous coating compositions are especially useful for imparting to metal coil a low gloss pigmented protective finish having good metal marking resistance.
Organic Chemistry: Acyclic Ethers
Ethers are R-O-R. The RO- is called the alkoxy group. When you name alkoxides, replace the -ide with -y. For example, the C2H5 group is known as an ethyl- group. However, the C2H5O group is known as the ethoxy- group. Below is a table with the most common oxy- groups youll find. ...
ShinEtsu Tylose Cellulose Ethers | WhitChem
ShinEtsu Tylose range of cellulose ethers are used in virtually all parts of daily life. Click here to view our ShinEtsu Tylose product range.
Traverse Mens Ether All Mountain Downhill Ski 178cm aka Noridca Enforcer 93
Traverse Mens Ether All Mountain Ski. Condition: New with tags attached. The length, waist, poplar wood core, and sintered base in Ethers construction match the Enforcer ski. If youd like to learn more about this Traverse Ether, you can research the Nordica Enforcer to get a better idea. I cannot guarantee that the Traverse Ether is identical to the Nordica Enforcer.. My description displays Traverses press released description for their skis. All-mountain ski with a Poplar wood core that eliminates weight, allowing you to effortlessly slash your way through everything from hard packed to powder. 92mm waist width provides the strength and maneuverability you need to Carve across any condition. Rockered tip & tail increases float in powder while decreasing catch in hard packed. Camber underfoot offers phenomenal edge hold and power throughout turns. Full Austria-imported steel edges ensure long-lasting durability along with increased agility. Ether All-Mountain ski is the all mountain ski ...
NIOSHTIC-2 Publications Search - 00168042 - Results of testing fifteen glycol ethers in a short-term in vivo reproductive...
A screening bioassay of the reproductive effects of glycol ethers was conducted in mice. Pregnant CD-1-mice were administered 15 glycol ethers orally on days seven through 14 of gestation at concentrations ranging up to 11270mg/kg. The potential of the compounds for causing adverse reproductive effects was evaluated by determining pup survival in-utero, pup perinatal survival, and postnatal surviv
7 Habits to Calm and Soothe your Mind and Nervous System - Nathalie Keiller
According to Ayurveda, calming and soothing the nervous system is a requirement for the maintenance and balancing of ones health. There are numerous time-tested strategies to reset the ability of our nervous system to better rest and digest. You will find seven of them that I practice and recommend at the end of this article.. Stress of all kinds can have a negative impact on ones health. When the nervous system is overwhelmed or under excess stress, a healthy body is able to adapt and compensate but only for short periods of time. Excessive stress, which seems the lot for many of us in todays culture, can easily overwhelm, breakdown and prematurely age the body.. According to Ayurveda, the nervous system is governed by vata, which is made up of air and ether. As both air and ether are light, dry, quick and moving, they have qualities similar to the nervous system. Too much cold, too much movement or too much stress will aggravate vata and strain the nervous system. Interestingly, the seat ...
Glycol Ethers Market | Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2020 - 2025)
The market is segmented by Type (E-series and P-series), Application (Solvent, Anti-icing Agent, Hydraulic and Brake Fluid, and Chemical Intermediate), End-user Industry (Paints and Coatings, Printing, Pharmaceuticals, Cosmetic and Personal Care, Adhesives, and Others End-user Industries), and Geography (Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, South America, and Middle-East and Africa)
Glycol ethers | Asia | Prices, News & Market Analysis | ICIS.com
Understand ICIS coverage of the Glycol ethers Asia market. Use the ICIS price assessments and market coverage to track the Glycol ethers Asia market.
ether wallet | BenhamKvÃ¥le
By right Ethereum is actually contacted among the absolute most popular crypto space tasks. Produced throughVitaliy Buterin it supplies decentralized environment, where creators from various sections of the world have the ability to cultivate their own dApps. To guarantee stable performance, system makes use of Ether mementos. Similarly to Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, Ether uses social and personal tricks for deals (instead of checking account). A location (software application or unit), where these tricks are actually stashed and also where you can easily obtain or even deliver Ether is actually referred to as Ethereum wallet. However, eth wallet is not saved in Ethereum timeless wallet or anywhere else. Muchlike every other cryptocurrency Ether doesn t exist in a very clear design. Customers are precisely given data, whichallows them to access their purses. Your properties are actually absolutely nothing a lot more that Blockchain reports and also your Ethereum wallet communicates just ...
Ether Factory, Custom Ether OEM/ODM Manufacturing Company
Looking for ether factory direct sale? You can buy factory price ether from a great list of reliable China ether manufacturers, suppliers, traders or plants verified by a third-party inspector. Source with confidence.
Patent US3715378 - Fluorinated peroxy polyether copolymers and method for preparing them from ... - Google Patents
United States Patent O US. Cl. 260-463 7 Claims ABSTRACT OF THE DISCLOSURE Fluorinated linear polyethers of the general formula 2 4 P 2 Q( R. B wherein C 1 represents a perfluoroalkylene unit derived from the opening of a double bond of a molecule of tetrafiuoroethylene; the two perfluoroalkylene units have a random distribution along the polyether chain; -(O) represents an oxygen atom having a random distribution along the polymer chain and linked in the peroxidic form to the different oxyperfluoroalkylene units; A and B may be the same or different and each is a radical selected from the group consisting of CF;,--, -COF, and CF -COF; P and Q are each from 1 to 199, R is from 0 to 199, the sum of P+Q is between 2 and 200, the ratio Q/P is between 0.1 and 10, the ratio R/P is between 0 and 1, and the ratio R/(P+Q+1) is between 0 and 0.8. Also in cludes derivatives of such polyethers, as by hydrolysis, esterification, salt formation, amidation, dehydration of the amide to a nitrile, and ...
Wholesale Polyether Amine dari China, Perlu mencari murah Polyether Amine seperti harga yang rendah tetapi pengeluar terkemuka. Hanya mencari jenama yang berkualiti tinggi di Polyether Amine menghasilkan kilang, Anda boleh juga maklum balas tentang apa yang anda mahu, mula menyimpan dan meneroka kami Polyether Amine, Kamiakan membalas anda dalam terpantas ...
Ether One - GamesGnome.com
Ether One is a first person adventure that deals with the fragility of the human mind. There are two paths in the world you can choose from. At its core is a story exploration path free from puzzles where you can unfold the story at your own pace. There is also a deeper, more adventurous path in which you can complete complex puzzles to restore life changing events of the patients history in order to help the validation of their life. Parallel paths make Ether One accessible to a range of skilled players. Invite your friends and family around to pick their brains for help taking on challenging environmental puzzles, or soak in the atmosphere of Pinwheel at leisure. From a young age we enjoyed the first person puzzle games that required you to write cryptic notes on spare pieces of paper to unravel mysteries. Ether One aims to bring back pen and paper puzzle solving, whilst still being accessible and optional for people not wanting to get stuck and frustrated on the harder puzzles. ...
N-Aminodihydrothebainonium methyl ether chloride | C19H27ClN2O3 - PubChem
N-Aminodihydrothebainonium methyl ether chloride | C19H27ClN2O3 | CID 5491707 - structure, chemical names, physical and chemical properties, classification, patents, literature, biological activities, safety/hazards/toxicity information, supplier lists, and more.
CAS # 71939-51-0, alpha-Dihydroartemisinin methyl ether, (+)-alpha-Artemether, SM 229, alpha-Artemether
chemBlink provides information about CAS # 71939-51-0, alpha-Dihydroartemisinin methyl ether, (+)-alpha-Artemether, SM 229, alpha-Artemether, molecular formula: C16H26O5.
LIPID MAPS® Lipidomics Gateway
The LIPID MAPS® glycerolipid abbreviations (MG,DG,TG) are used here to refer to species with one, two or three radyl side-chains, respectively, where the structures of the side chains are indicated within parentheses in the Prefix(sn1/sn2/sn3) format (e.g. TG(16:0/18:1(9Z)/18:0). Acyl chains are assumed by default. The alkyl ether linkage is represented by the O- prefix, e.g. DG(O-16:0/18:1(9Z)/0:0), whereas the 1Z-alkenyl ether (Plasmalogen) linkage is represented by the P- prefix, e.g. and DG(P-14:0/18:1(9Z)/0:0 ...
LIPID MAPS® Lipidomics Gateway
The LIPID MAPS® glycerolipid abbreviations (MG,DG,TG) are used here to refer to species with one, two or three radyl side-chains, respectively, where the structures of the side chains are indicated within parentheses in the Prefix(sn1/sn2/sn3) format (e.g. TG(16:0/18:1(9Z)/18:0). Acyl chains are assumed by default. The alkyl ether linkage is represented by the O- prefix, e.g. DG(O-16:0/18:1(9Z)/0:0), whereas the 1Z-alkenyl ether (Plasmalogen) linkage is represented by the P- prefix, e.g. and DG(P-14:0/18:1(9Z)/0:0 ...
DOWANOL™ PnB Glycol Ether | Dow Inc.
|p>A fast-evaporating, hydrophobic glycol ether with high solvency and excellent coupling abilities. It is partly water soluble and miscible with most organic solvents. This is extensively used in heavy-duty cleaning formulations.|/p>
On Classes of Stuck Ether and Potential Solutions | Parity Technologies
Ether (ETH) - CipherTrace
How is ether (ETH) different from bitcoin (BTC)? When launching the sale of Ethereums native cryptocurrency, ether (ETH), co-founder Vitalik Buterin stated,
Ether (ETH) Definition
Ether is the cryptocurrency of the Ethereum network. All of the programs linked with the Ethereum network require computing power; Ether is the token that is used to pay for this power.
Global Polyether Imide Sales Market Report 2017 : ReportsnReports
[107 Pages Report] Check for Discount on Global Polyether Imide Sales Market Report 2017 report by QYResearch Group. In this report, the global Polyether Imide market is valued...
Administering gas and ether - Stock Image - C026/2965 - Science Photo Library
Administering gas and ether to a patient in a sitting position, using Clovers apparatus. From RJ Probyn-Williams A Practical Guide to the Administration of Anaesthetics, London, 1901.
gen:LOCK Cammie Ether T-Shirt - Rooster Teeth Store
gen:LOCK tee featuring Cammie in her Ether white rabbit form. Details + Care Unisex fit 100% Cotton Machine wash cold/tumble dry low
Cryptocurrency prices today: Bitcoin remains above $40,000, Ether down nearly 3% - News-Cryptodds.com
Cryptocurrencies are buying and selling decrease than their costs 24 hours in the past, however all digital cash stay roughly steady.. Bitcoin, the worlds hottest cryptocurrency, has managed to remain above $40,000 regardless of shedding some floor from yesterday. At 12:30 pm, Bitcoin was buying and selling almost 0.40 per cent and its market capitalisation stays sturdy.. Whereas Ether was down almost 3 per cent in comparison with its worth 24 hours in the past, it stays over $2,500. All different well-liked cryptocurrencies together with Dogecoin, Ripple, Cardani, Litecoin, Polkadot and Chainlink had been steady regardless of buying and selling marginally decrease than their worth a day in the past.. Cryptocurrency highlights , Check Yesterdays prices. It might be famous that the worth of Bitcoin and different cryptocurrencies have witnessed decrease volatility over the previous couple of days, following Tesla CEO Elon Musks tweet.. The 49-year-old stated that the carmaker will settle for ...
Ether Light XT Insulated Mat - Regular | Great Outdoor Provision Company
The new Ether Light XT Insulated Air Sleeping Mat brings Air Sprung Cell comfort to the realm of thicker air sleeping mats. Quiet and lightweight, this sleeping mat uses two types of insulation to provide three-season warmth. The XT Air-Sprung Cells are constructed using loops of a strong, flexible material to provide a plush sleeping experience ...
ether aton(3) [bsd man page]
ether_aton() converts the 48-bit Ethernet host address asc from the standard hex-digits-and-colons notation into binary data in network byte order and returns a pointer to it in a statically allocated buffer, which subsequent call
Paritys Hard Fork Fix for $160 M in Frozen Ether | FT Reporter
Parity technologies have a report about the investigation that they made into multi-signature wallet bug, which froze millions of dollars worth of ether. It is
Ether Rebound Helps to Ease Pain of Cryptocurrency Diehards - Top Weekly ICO
The second-biggest cryptocurrency surged as much as 14 percent to $206 as of 10:05 a.m. in New York. Ether had crashed 85 percent this year ...
Ether Dream 2 - Page 3
Hey folks - After a long long time, Im finally ready to announce the next gen of the Ether Dream! http://ether-dream.com/ed2outside.jpg Whats the same: - Same form factor - comes in a box or can be integrated into a projector - Same network protocol, driver, etc - Same price
Ether Price Update: Technicals Indicate $100 ETH Is Within Reach - Bitcoin Magazine: Bitcoin News, Articles, Charts, and Guides
Despite a recent correction and profit-taking with bitcoin, the top five coins by market capitalization continue showing extremely strong gains. Ether (ETH)
For the substance whose common name is ether, see Diethyl ether. For other uses of ether or aether, see Aether (disambiguation) ... Mixed ethers or asymmetrical ethers; e.g., methyl ethyl ether, methyl phenyl ether, etc. ... Simple ethers or symmetrical ethers; e.g., diethyl ether, dimethyl ether, etc. ... Diethyl ether is simply called "ether", but was once called sweet oil of vitriol. Methyl phenyl ether is anisole, because it ...
Mass spectral interpretation
Ether. Ethers produce slightly more intense molecular ion peaks compared to the corresponding alcohols or alkanes. There ... Aromatic ethers can generate the C6H5O+ ion by loss of the alkyl group rather than H; this can expel CO as in the phenolic ...
Speed of light
Michelson, AA; Morley, EW (1887). "On the Relative Motion of the Earth and the Luminiferous Ether". American Journal of Science ... Based on Lorentz's aether theory, Henri Poincaré (1900) showed that this local time (to first order in v/c) is indicated by ... It was thought at the time that empty space was filled with a background medium called the luminiferous aether in which the ... In 1905, Poincaré brought Lorentz's aether theory into full observational agreement with the principle of relativity. ...
... ; Dether; Ethyl ether; Ethyl oxide; 3-Oxapentane; Ethoxyethane; Diethyl oxide; Solvent ether; Sulfuric ether ... Diethyl ether, or simply ether, is an organic compound in the ether class with the formula (C. 2H. 5). 2O, sometimes ... See also: Ether addiction. The anesthetic and intoxicating effects of ether have made it a recreational drug. Diethyl ether in ... Ether was once used in pharmaceutical formulations. A mixture of alcohol and ether, one part of diethyl ether and three parts ...
Multiverse (Magic: The Gathering)
Aether. Aether (previously spelled Æther) is the main type of energy filling the blind eternities, although it can also ... So I guess my question is: What exactly is "Æther" (and what is its correct pronunciation)? - Derrick Grundy, VA". MAGIC: THE ... Filled with chaotic, raw energies such as Aether, Mana and temporal energy, it is a place where matter and life as known within ... The block focuses on a Steampunk aesthetic, with the steam replaced by the powerful material aether. ...
Thus, while diethyl ether remains the solvent of choice for some reactions (e.g., Grignard reactions), THF fills that role in ... It is more basic than diethyl ether and forms stronger complexes with Li+, Mg2+, and boranes. It is a popular solvent for ... In the presence of strong acids, THF converts to a linear polymer called poly(tetramethylene ether) glycol (PTMEG), also known ... The method is similar to the production of diethyl ether from ethanol. The butanediol is derived from condensation of acetylene ...
The reactive intermediate is prone to either nucleophilic attack by the solvent to yield E- and Z-enol ether isomers, or beta ... p. 2. Jacobs, Thomas L.; Searles, Scott (1944-05-01). "Acetylenic Ethers. IV.1 Hydration". Journal of the American Chemical ...
It is a halogenated ether in form of a clear, colorless liquid, and its vapor has a strong fruity aroma. It is miscible with ... Unlike diethyl ether, methoxyflurane is a significant respiratory depressant. In dogs, methoxyflurane causes a dose-dependent ... fluorinated ethers". Toxicology and Applied Pharmacology. 2 (4): 374-8. doi:10.1016/0041-008X(60)90003-X. PMID 13841125. ... M. D. Krasowski & N. L. Harrison (2000). "The actions of ether, alcohol and alkane general anaesthetics on GABAA and glycine ...
Environmental impact of cleaning products
2-Butoxylethanol, ethylene glycol monobutyl ether (EGBE). 2-Butoxyethanol is a common glycol ether used as a solvent in ...
The total supply of Ether was around Ξ110.5 million as of 16 April 2020. In 2017, mining generated 9.2 million new ether, ... "Ether Supply Growth Chart". etherscan.io. Retrieved 9 January 2020.. *^ "Ethereum (ETH) price, charts, market cap, and other ... Ether is the cryptocurrency generated by Ethereum miners as a reward for computations performed to secure the blockchain. ... Ether can be traded by regular currency brokers, cryptocurrency exchanges, as well as many online cryptocurrency wallets. ...
A. O. Zoss
Okamura, S.; Kodama, T.; Higashimura, T. (1962). "The cationic polymerization of t-butyl vinyl ether at low temperature and the ... Zoss, A. O. (1947). "Oppanol C, High Molecular Weight Polyvinyl Isobutyl Ether". Retrieved May 16, 2017. CS1 maint: discouraged ... CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) Schildknecht, C. E.; Zoss, A. O.; McKinley, Clyde (1947). "Vinyl Alkyl Ethers". ... Okamura, S.; Higashimura, T.; Yamamoto, H. (1958). "The stereospecific polymerization of alkyl vinyl ethers in the homogeneous ...
Chapman, Arthur William (1925). "CCLXIX.-Imino-aryl ethers. Part III. The molecular rearrangement of N-phenylbenziminophenyl ... ether". Journal of the Chemical Society, Transactions. 127: 1992-1998. doi:10.1039/CT9252701992. March, Jerry (1966). Advanced ...
Chapman, Arthur William (1925). "CCLXIX.-Imino-aryl ethers. Part III. The molecular rearrangement of N-phenylbenziminophenyl ... They are also known as imino ethers, since they resemble imines (>C=N-) with an oxygen atom connected to the carbon atom. ... ether". J. Chem. Soc., Trans. 127: 1992-1998. doi:10.1039/CT9252701992. Schulenberg, J. W.; Archer, S. (1965). "The Chapman ...
Ethers like diethyl ether and tetrahydrofuran (THF) can form highly explosive organic peroxides upon exposure to oxygen and ... One of the most susceptible solvents is diisopropyl ether, but all ethers are considered to be potential peroxide sources. The ... A number of tests can be used to detect the presence of a peroxide in an ether; one is to use a combination of iron(II) sulfate ... Solvents like diethyl ether and chloroform have been used in medicine as anesthetics, sedatives, and hypnotics for a long time ...
ω-Fluoroalkyl ethers". Canadian Journal of Chemistry. 35 (2): 141-148. doi:10.1139/v57-021. 21 U.S.C. § 812: Schedules of ...
Ethers. Esters. Aldehydes and Ketones. Alcohols. Acids and Bases (Amines) Eluting Power (Least Eluting Power → Greatest Eluting ... Ether (anhydrous). Ethyl Acetate (anhydrous). Acetone (anhydrous). methanol. ethanol. Pyridine. Acetic Acid. Water ...
Heat of combustion
Ethers. Methoxymethane. 28.703. -. 12,342. 1,322.3. Ethoxyethane. 33.867. 24.16. 14,563. 2,510.2. Propoxypropane. 36.355. 26.76 ...
Polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs). Many solvents, such as benzene, toluene, xylene, styrene, 1-bromopropane, 2- ...
Usually symmetrical ethers are prepared by dehydration of alcohols and unsymmetrical ethers by the Williamson ether synthesis ... The process affords ethers. The reaction converts alkenes to dialkyl or aryl-alkyl ethers: R'OH + RCH=CH2 → R'OCH(R)-CH3 ... doi:10.1021/cr0201068 Wilhelm Heitmann, Günther Strehlke, Dieter Mayer "Ethers, Aliphatic" Ullmann's Encyclopedia of Industrial ... Similarly, akynes are converted to vinyl ethers: R'OH + RC≡CH → R'OC(R)=CH2 As shown, the reaction follows the Markovnikov rule ...
Compounds of oxygen
Epoxides are ethers in which the oxygen atom is part of a ring of three atoms. Oxygen reacts spontaneously with many organic ... ethers (R-O-R); ketones (R-CO-R); aldehydes (R-CO-H); carboxylic acids (R-COOH); esters (R-COO-R); acid anhydrides (R-CO-O-CO-R ... diethyl ether, dioxane, ethylacetate, DMF, DMSO, acetic acid, formic acid. Acetone ((CH 3) 2CO) and phenol (C 6H 5OH) are used ...
Ruigh, William L.; Major, Randolph T. (1931). "The Preparation and Properties of Pure Divinyl Ether". Journal of the American ... "Sulfur-containing vinyl ethers". Sulfur Reports. 15 (2): 237-316. doi:10.1080/01961779408048961.CS1 maint: uses authors ...
Sousa, Lynn R.; Larson, James M. (1977-01-01). "Crown ether model systems for the study of photoexcited state response to ... Interaction of saxitoxin with the sensor's crown ether moiety kills its PET process towards the fluorophore and fluorescence is ... Silva, A. Prasanna de; Silva, Saliya A. de (1986-01-01). "Fluorescent signalling crown ethers; 'switching on' of fluorescence ...
... ether-like odor, as it derives from the family of glycol ethers, and is a butyl ether of ethylene glycol. As a relatively ... Glycol ethers consist of two components, an alcohol and ether. According to the nature of alcohol, molecules of this class can ... 2-Butoxyethanol is a glycol ether with modest surfactant properties (and it can be used as a mutual solvent). In use since the ... "Glycol Ethers Fact Sheet". California Hazard Evaluation and Information Service. Archived from the original on 18 August 2007. ...
Epoxides are ethers in which the oxygen atom is part of a ring of three atoms. The element is similarly found in almost all ... ethers (R-O-R); ketones (R-CO-R); aldehydes (R-CO-H); carboxylic acids (R-COOH); esters (R-COO-R); acid anhydrides (R-CO-O-CO-R ... diethyl ether, dioxane, ethyl acetate, DMF, DMSO, acetic acid, and formic acid. Acetone ((CH 3) 2CO) and phenol (C 6H 5OH) are ...
"Alcohols, phenols, and ethers". University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Britannica.com. Retrieved 22 January 2016. "12 Ways to Use ...
... methyl tert-butyl ether (MTBE), ethyl tert-butyl ether (ETBE), tert-amyl methyl ether (TAME), and tert-amyl ethyl ether (TAEE ... When it comes to transportation fuel there are six ether additives: dimethyl ether (DME), diethyl ether (DEE), ... and ethyl tert-butyl ether (ETBE) as the most commonly used ethers in fuel to replace lead. Ethers were introduced in Europe in ... "What are Bio-Ethers?" (PDF). . The European Fuel Oxygenates Association. Archived from the original (PDF) on 6 March 2014. " ...
Another classical (but again, harsh) method for the removal of the methyl group of an aryl methyl ether is to heat the ether to ... Demethylation often refers to cleavage of ethers, especially aryl ethers, although there are some exceptions, for instance cf ... in a process known as the Zeisel-Prey ether cleavage. Quantitative analysis for aromatic methyl ethers can be performed by ... is a more specialized reagent for the demethylation of aryl methyl ethers. The mechanism of ether dealkylation proceeds via the ...
The Midnight Sky
When asked how he ended up at the base from which he contacted Aether, he says he thought he might be able to help someone, ... Aether's pilot, Tom Mitchell, refuses, but upon discovering his wife's final words and seeing the state of Earth's atmosphere, ... Arriving at the base, he manages to make contact with Aether, but the crew is interrupted by an asteroid field that damages the ... "Aether". Production List. Archived from the original on October 5, 2019. Retrieved October 3, 2019. "George Clooney: filming ...
List of companies founded by University of Pennsylvania alumni
aether_. "Tanya Seaman :: About". organize.tanyaseaman.com. Retrieved 2018-05-19. "Clayton Lane 1 / 2 - TheCityFixTheCityFix". ...
Ep. 368: Searching for the Aether Wind: the Michelson-Morley Experiment | Astronomy Cast
... there is not aether! People who keep trying to blame dark energy on the aether - no, there is not an aether.. Weve pretty much ... Not ether like the drug, but aether with an a. This is great. Youve got this thing. Then, I guess, what was the hypothesis, ... That speed of the medium, in this case the aether wind, the lumiferious aether wind, will cause a path length difference.. ... But this thinking of it as only one or the other is part of what led to the making up of the concept of aether.. Fraser Cain: ...
Ether - Wikipedia
For the substance whose common name is ether, see Diethyl ether. For other uses of ether or aether, see Aether (disambiguation) ... Mixed ethers or asymmetrical ethers; e.g., methyl ethyl ether, methyl phenyl ether, etc. ... Simple ethers or symmetrical ethers; e.g., diethyl ether, dimethyl ether, etc. ... Diethyl ether is simply called "ether", but was once called sweet oil of vitriol. Methyl phenyl ether is anisole, because it ...
Category:Ethers - Wikimedia Commons
ether metabolic process (participant),. response to ether (reactant),. cellular response to ether (reactant),. ether catabolic ... ether (en); الإيثرات, ايثر, Ether, الإيثير, الإيثر, إيثير (ar); Ether, Etherová vazba (cs); Ête, Ether, Ê te, Ê-te (vi) ... Ether (de); Простыя эфіры (be); اتر (fa); 醚 (zh); Æter (da); इथर (ne); エーテル (ja); Ethere (ia); אתר (he); aether (la); ईथर (hi ... Ether (nds); Простыя этэры (be-tarask); Éitear (ga); етер (mk); éter (pt); Ether (cy); Eter (id); Jaý éfïrler (kk-latn); ...
Category:Halogenated ethers - Wikimedia Commons
Glycol ethers - Wikipedia
... for glycol ethers. Glycol ethers are either "e-series" or "p-series" glycol ethers, depending on whether they are made from ... Glycol ethers are a group of solvents based on alkyl ethers of ethylene glycol or propylene glycol commonly used in paints and ... P-series glycol ethers are marketed as having lower toxicity than the E-series. Most glycol ethers are water-soluble, ... Both E-series glycol ethers and P-series glycol ethers can be used as intermediates that undergo further chemical reactions, ...
Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDEs) | ToxFAQs™ | ATSDR
Polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs) are man-made chemicals found in plastics used in a variety of consumer products to make ... This fact sheet answers the most frequently asked health questions (FAQs) about polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs). For ... Polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs) are man-made chemicals found in plastics used in a variety of consumer products to make ... Polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs) are flame-retardant chemicals that were added to plastics and foam products to make them ...
Glycol ethers and acetates | Shell Global
Our Propylene Oxide Glycol Ethers and their Acetates are high purity, high performance industrial chemical solvents sold under ... Glycol ethers and acetates Propylene Oxide Glycol Ethers (POGEs) and their acetates are high purity, high performance ... Shell Chemicals is a leading supplier of Methyl PROXITOL (PM) - part of our range of high purity Propylene Oxide Glycol Ethers ... Ethyl PROXITOL Acetate (EPA) is part of the Shell Chemicals range of Propylene Oxide Glycol Ethers (POGEs) and their Esters. ...
Ether (ETH) Definition
All of the programs linked with the Ethereum network require computing power; Ether is the token that is used to pay for this ... Ether is the cryptocurrency of the Ethereum network. ... What Is Ether (ETH)? Ether is the transactional token that ... How Is Ether Different From Bitcoin? Ether is the worlds second-largest virtual currency by market capitalization. It is ... Like other cryptocurrencies, ether is a medium of exchange. However, unlike other cryptocurrencies, ether tokens can only be ...
ETHER(4) NAME ng_ether -- Ethernet netgraph node type SYNOPSIS #include ,netgraph/ng_ether.h, DESCRIPTION The ether netgraph ... NGM_ETHER_GET_IFINDEX (getifindex) Returns the global index of the associated interface as a 32 bit in- teger. NGM_ETHER_GET_ ... graph node types does not work for the ether node type, because ether nodes are not created on demand; instead, they are ... NGM_ETHER_DETACH (detach) Detach from underlying Ethernet interface and shut down node. SHUTDOWN Upon receipt of the NGM_ ...
sulfur ether - Wiktionary
Polychlorinated diphenyl ethers - Wikipedia
Marine Bacteria Produce Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDEs)
Polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs) - SourceWatch
These chemicals are: tetrabromodiphenyl ether (tetraBDE) and pentabromodiphenyl ether (pentaBDE), which are the main components ... of commercial pentabromodiphenyl ether, and hexabromodiphenyl ether (hexaBDE) and heptabromodiphenyl ether (heptaBDE), which ... Polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs) are a class of brominated flame retardants, first produced commercially in the 1970s. ... PBDE production constitutes 25 percent of all flame retardant production. Polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs) are ...
Occupational Exposure to Glycidyl Ethers (78-166) | NIOSH | CDC
Ether - AFI | Last.fm
Solid Aether on Steam
Solid Aether is a bullet hell shootem up game that is extremely simple designed. It is a classic 2D shooter game featuring a ... Solid Aether is a bullet hell shootem up game that is extremely simple designed.. It is a classic 2D shooter game featuring a ... Solid Aether is a bullet hell shootem up game that is extremely simple designed. It is a classic 2D shooter game featuring a ... "Solid Aether is a bullet hell game stripped down to the core experience while offering a generous life system, creating ...
f-ether on Spotify
... f-ether Remix, Fulcrum + Lever, Devils Plumajillo, Polyamory., Red Trifolium, Biography: f-ether conveys the human condition ... f-ether, Category: Artist, Albums: Frondescence, Singles: Fulcrum + Lever, Intimacy (Expressing Affection at an Inopportune ... Listen to f-ether now.. Listen to f-ether in full in the Spotify app ... f-ether conveys the human condition by way of a digital lens, using electronic music to portray the emotions tied to physical ...
dimethyl ether (CHEBI:28887)
CISDOC - Isopropyl glycidyl ether
Moroni abridges the writings of Ether-Ethers genealogy is set forth-The language of the Jaredites is not confounded at the ... Moroni abridges the writings of Ether-Ethers genealogy is set forth-The language of the Jaredites is not confounded at the ... He that wrote this record was aEther, and he was a descendant of Coriantor. ... which is called the Book of Ether. ...
Ether speaks of a New Jerusalem to be built in America by the seed of Joseph-He prophesies, is cast out, writes the Jaredite ... 20 And in the second year the word of the Lord came to Ether, that he should go and aprophesy unto bCoriantumr that, if he ... Ether speaks of a New Jerusalem to be built in America by the seed of Joseph-He prophesies, is cast out, writes the Jaredite ... 18 Wherefore, it came to pass that in the first year that Ether dwelt in the cavity of a rock, there were many people who were ...
Learn about Ether futures, how to use the contract to manage price risk on the second most actively traded cryptocurrency, ... Traders Edge: Introducing Ether futures. Dave Lerman, director of education at CME Group, discusses the launch of Ether ... Efficient ether exposure. Easily express a view on or manage exposure to price risk of rapidly growing ether cryptocurrency. ... Dave Lerman, director of education at CME Group, dives into the fundamentals behind Ether futures, the ether investor ecosystem ...
Ether by Mexeena on Apple Music
Molecule Gallery - Ethers
Ethers. Ethers are organic compounds in which an oxygen atom is connected to two carbon groups. Unlike alcohols, ethers are ... Divinyl ether is an inhalant gas that is faster acting and less nauseating than diethyl ether. Like diethyl ether and other ... ether to the end. In more complicated ethers, the ether group is named as an alkoxy substituent, in which the yl ending of ... Unlike dimethyl ether and ethyl methyl ether, it is only slightly soluble in water, with 6.9 grams of diethyl ether dissolving ...
Patent US3641104 - Cyano substituted perfluorovinyl ethers - Google Patents
Polyfluoroallyl ethers and their production and use. US4786442 *. Jun 19, 1987. Nov 22, 1988. E. I. Du Pont De Nemours And ... Cyanoperfluoro(vinyl ethers), their preparation and copolymers thereof. US3933767 *. May 22, 1974. Jan 20, 1976. E. I. Du Pont ... of anhydrous diethyl ether as solvent. The flask is cooled to -35 C. and evacuated. One gram of anhydrous ammonia is added. ... Ether comonomers such as those disclosed by Albin et al. do not participate in cross-linking by conventional routes which ...
Bis(chloromethyl) Ether | ToxFAQs™ | ATSDR
Bis(chloromethyl) ether is highly irritating to the skin, eyes, nose, throat, and lungs and it is a carcinogen. Bis( ... chloromethyl) ether has been found at 2 of the 1,518 National Priorities List sites identified by the Environmental Protection ... ether is only used in small amounts inside fully enclosed systems to make other chemicals. Use of this chemical is highly ... How might I be exposed to bis(chloromethyl) ether?. *Because bis(chloromethyl) ether does not last long in the environment and ...
Rivals of Aether on Steam
RIVALS OF AETHER is an indie fighting game set in a world where warring civilizations summon the power of Fire, Water, Air, and ... RIVALS OF AETHER is an indie fighting game set in a world where warring civilizations summon the power of Fire, Water, Air, and ... RIVALS OF AETHER is an indie fighting game set in a world where warring civilizations summon the power of Fire, Water, Air, and ... Play STORY MODE to learn the backstory behind each rival and begin to uncover the hidden mysteries of Aether. ...
Ether Ships | HowStuffWorks
Read about ether ships and where they might come from. ... The theory of ether ships is one of many UFO theories that seek ... John Keel was a controversial UFO theorist who espoused the strange UFO theory of ether ships. ... "Ether Ships" 5 February 2008.. HowStuffWorks.com. ,https://science.howstuffworks.com/space/aliens-ufos/ether-ships.htm, 7 May ...
EthylAlcoholsPBDEsCrown ethersBitcoinMethylGlycol etherDimethylCryptocurrencyArylAlbert Michelson and Edward MorleyEthylene and propyleneLuminiferousSweet oil ofEthereumPolymersSolventsSoluble2017SubstituentCompoundsOxidePBDEVinyl etherColorlessBlockchainOrganicCyclicTokensWorld'sPolyphenylAtomsChloroethylAlkyl groupsFunctionalitiesHinman'sMethoxyethaneMoleculeOccupational ExposureFormulaGroupCrypto
- For example, ethyl methyl ether (CH 3 OC 2 H 5 ), diphenylether (C 6 H 5 OC 6 H 5 ). (wikipedia.org)
- Shell Chemicals is a leading supplier of Ethyl PROXITOL (EP/PE) - part of our range of high purity Propylene Oxide Glycol Ethers (POGEs). (shell.com)
- Ethyl PROXITOL Acetate (EPA) is part of the Shell Chemicals range of Propylene Oxide Glycol Ethers (POGEs) and their Esters. (shell.com)
- Ethyl methyl ether , or methoxyethane , is a colorless gas at room temperature, having a boiling point of 7.6 C. Like dimethyl ether, it is fairly water soluble. (angelo.edu)
- Diethyl ether , or ethoxyethane , or just plain ether , is a colorless liquid at room temperature, having a boiling point of 34.6 C. Unlike dimethyl ether and ethyl methyl ether, it is only slightly soluble in water, with 6.9 grams of diethyl ether dissolving in 100 mL of water. (angelo.edu)
- Also called diethyl ether, ethyl ether, ethoxyethane. (dictionary.com)
- Ethyl ether, tech. (nist.gov)
- Ethyl ether anhydrous A.C.S. (nist.gov)
- Show all 13 recent products that contain PANTHENYL ETHYL ETHER. (ewg.org)
- diethyl ether , ethyl ether or ethoxyethane a colourless volatile highly flammable liquid with a characteristic sweetish odour, made by the reaction of sulphuric acid with ethanol: used as a solvent and anaesthetic. (thefreedictionary.com)
- The first one was ethyl cellosolve (ethylene glycol monoethyl ether), with the name now generic for glycol ethers. (wikipedia.org)
- The bonding of oxygen in ethers, alcohols, and water is similar. (wikipedia.org)
- Unlike alcohols, ethers are fairly unreactive (except towards combustion). (angelo.edu)
- The tetrahydropyranyl ether is a useful protecting group for the protection of alcohols and phenols, offering stability towards strongly basic reaction conditions, organometallics, hydrides, acylating reagents and alkylation reagents. (organic-chemistry.org)
- THP ethers are formed under acidic conditions from alcohols and dihydropyran. (organic-chemistry.org)
- The use of zeolite H-beta as an acid catalyst provides a useful alternative to the known methods for protection of alcohols as THP ethers and the deprotection of THP ethers. (organic-chemistry.org)
- These solvents typically have a higher boiling point, together with the favorable solvent properties of lower-molecular weight ethers and alcohols. (wikipedia.org)
- This fact sheet answers the most frequently asked health questions (FAQs) about polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs). (cdc.gov)
- Polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs) are man-made chemicals found in plastics used in a variety of consumer products to make them difficult to burn. (cdc.gov)
- Polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs) are flame-retardant chemicals that were added to plastics and foam products to make them difficult to burn. (cdc.gov)
- Rats and mice that ate food with There are tests that can detect PBDEs in blood, body fat, decabromodiphenyl ether (one type of PBDE) throughout and breast milk. (cdc.gov)
- Blood tests are the atoms than decabromodiphenyl ether are listed by the EPA as easiest and safest for detecting recent exposures to large not classifiable as to human carcinogenicity due to the lack amounts of PBDEs. (cdc.gov)
- Polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs) are a class of brominated flame retardants , first produced commercially in the 1970s. (sourcewatch.org)
-  Polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs) are structurally similar to known human toxicants polybrominated biphenyls (PBBs), polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs), dioxins and furans . (sourcewatch.org)
- Polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs), a group of flame retardants, and perfluoroalkyl substances (PFASs) were analysed in serum samples of pregnant women from Denmark to provide information about their exposure and to study indications of common exposure pathways. (mendeley.com)
- The crown ethers are examples of small polyethers. (wikipedia.org)
- This sheet of graphene contains an array of crown ethers that can strongly bind select guest ions or molecules. (newswise.com)
- Now a team led by the Department of Energy's Oak Ridge National Laboratory has discovered a way to dramatically increase the selectivity and binding strength of crown ethers. (newswise.com)
- We're the first ones to see crown ethers in graphene," said Matthew Chisholm, who leads the Scanning Transmission Electron Microscopy Group in ORNL's Materials Science and Technology Division and focuses on characterizing materials. (newswise.com)
- Incorporating crown ethers into graphene, which is a stiff sheet due to the honeycomb arrangement of its carbon atoms, forces the ether rings to lie flat. (newswise.com)
- The results, published in the Nov. 13 issue of Nature Communications , may herald a new reign for crown ethers in diverse applications. (newswise.com)
- Crown ethers come in different sizes, so they can accommodate ions of different diameters. (newswise.com)
- The fact that only the guest ion can be so transported makes crown ethers especially useful in science and technology. (newswise.com)
- Because the molecular recognition properties of crown ethers mimic the selective molecular transport properties of biological proteins, a new understanding of pharmaceutical function has become possible with exciting medicinal applications. (newswise.com)
- Because crown ethers are selective, they are now used for metal separations and have already helped clean up millions of gallons of legacy nuclear waste. (newswise.com)
- But a problem has prevented crown ethers from realizing their full potential in this and other applications: Traditional crown ethers are extremely flexible. (newswise.com)
- Crown ethers are heterocyclic chemical compounds that consist of a ring containing several ether groups. (newworldencyclopedia.org)
- The most common crown ethers are oligomers of ethylene oxide, the repeating unit being ethyleneoxy (-CH 2 CH 2 O-). Important members of this series are the tetramer (n = 4, or four ethyleneoxy units), the pentamer (n = 5), and the hexamer (n = 6). (newworldencyclopedia.org)
- Crown ethers strongly bind certain cations, forming complexes . (newworldencyclopedia.org)
- The resulting cations often form salts that are soluble in nonpolar solvents, and for this reason crown ethers are useful in phase transfer catalysis. (newworldencyclopedia.org)
- Structures of common crown ethers: 12-crown-4, 15-crown-5, 18-crown-6, dibenzo-18-crown-6, and diaza-18-crown-6. (newworldencyclopedia.org)
- Crown ethers are not the only macrocyclic ligands that have affinity for the potassium cation. (newworldencyclopedia.org)
- He proceeded to report systematic studies of the synthesis and binding properties of crown ethers in a seminal series of papers. (newworldencyclopedia.org)
- The fields of organic synthesis, phase transfer catalysts, and other emerging disciplines benefited from the discovery of crown ethers. (newworldencyclopedia.org)
- Pedersen particularly popularized the dibenzo crown ethers. (newworldencyclopedia.org)
-  Pedersen shared the 1987 Nobel Prize in Chemistry for the discovery of the synthetic routes to and binding properties of crown ethers. (newworldencyclopedia.org)
- Aza-crowns" consist of crown ethers wherein an ether oxygen has been replaced by an amine group. (newworldencyclopedia.org)
- Nevertheless, ether does have some properties that make it similar to other cryptocurrencies, such as bitcoin. (investopedia.com)
- How Is Ether Different From Bitcoin? (investopedia.com)
- Unlike bitcoin, the total number of ether tokens does not have an absolute cap-it changes and grows constantly according to demand. (investopedia.com)
- Expand your choices for managing cryptocurrency risk with new CME Ether futures developed by the leading, most diverse, and regulated derivatives marketplace, home to Bitcoin futures and options. (cmegroup.com)
- NEW YORK , July 19, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- trueDigital Holdings ('TDH'), a leading developer of institutional-grade digital asset trading solutions, has partnered with 10 liquidity providers and contributors including Genesis Global Trading, XBTO Group, Circle, DV Chain, Hehmeyer and Altonomy to create the first market maker based Bitcoin and Ether pricing indices. (prnewswire.com)
- The launch of the trueDigital Bitcoin and Ether reference rates sets a new standard for the digital asset market and allays common concerns about the robustness and lack of transparency inherent in retail exchange-based bitcoin pricing composites. (prnewswire.com)
- After bitcoin, ether is the second most valuable cryptocurrency in the markets today and is referred to as the "gas" that powers ethereum's blockchain. (investopedia.com)
- Until just recently, consumers could only buy Ether (a form of cryptocurrency) with just Bitcoin (another type of crypto). (newsblaze.com)
- JP Morgan in a research note suggested that ether futures' listing could be followed by a fall in the price of the underlying currency, much like what happened when bitcoin futures started trading. (reuters.com)
- Ether tokens were created during a crowdfunding drive that raised about $8 million worth of bitcoin. (wsj.com)
- Methyl phenyl ether is anisole , because it was originally found in aniseed . (wikipedia.org)
- An ether in which the oxygen atom is connected to two methyl groups. (ebi.ac.uk)
- An investigation has been performed of some of the characteristics of di-methyl ether (DME) during high pressure injection in a diesel fuel injection system with a single hole nozzle. (sae.org)
- Already tight Q1 supply of US glycol ethers butyl glycol (BG), butyl di-glycol (BDG), propylene glycol methyl ether (PM) and propylene glycol methyl ether acetate (PMA) worsened following a mid-February winter storm that forced petrochemical outages in the southern US. (icis.com)
- A fast-evaporating, hydrophobic glycol ether with high solvency and excellent coupling abilities. (dow.com)
- PPG-15 Stearyl Ether is a polypropylene glycol ether of stearyl alcohol. (ewg.org)
- The ICIS Glycol Ether reports are published in Asia, Europe and the US on a weekly basis. (icis.com)
- Both E-series glycol ethers and P-series glycol ethers can be used as intermediates that undergo further chemical reactions, producing glycol diethers and glycol ether acetates. (wikipedia.org)
- Dimethyl ether , or more formally, methoxymethane , is a colorless gas at room temperature, having a boiling point of -42.1 C. It is fairly water soluble, with 328 grams of the gas dissolving in 100 mL of water. (angelo.edu)
- The preferred method involves the reaction of a perfiuoro diacid fluoride [OFC-(CF -CFO wherein x is from 1 to about 11] with hexafluoropropylene oxide in the presence of an alkali metal fluoride such as CsF and a polar solvent such as diethyleneglycol dimethyl ether. (google.com)
- While ether can be thought of as the cryptocurrency of the Ethereum network, metaphorically speaking, it is more accurate to refer to it as the "fuel" of the network. (investopedia.com)
- Easily express a view on or manage exposure to price risk of rapidly growing ether cryptocurrency. (cmegroup.com)
- Settles to the regulated CME CF Ether-Dollar Reference Rate , with pricing data provided from major cryptocurrency exchanges. (cmegroup.com)
- Read about three key reasons for the growing interest in ether in this rapidly changing cryptocurrency market. (cmegroup.com)
- the cryptocurrency Ether was created for it. (investopedia.com)
- While the second-largest cryptocurrency is trading with only a relatively small price increase year-on-year, the number of profit-making or "in the money" ether addresses has more than doubled to 31.37 million from 13.5 million over that time, according to blockchain analytics firm IntoTheBlock. (yahoo.com)
- With ether gaining popularity in recent years, several exchange sites have become available and they offer additional cryptocurrency services. (newsblaze.com)
- NEW YORK (Reuters) - Futures on ether, the second largest cryptocurrency in terms of market capitalization and daily volume, will launch late Sunday on derivatives exchange CME, as investors seek to take advantage of mounting institutional interest in this evolving asset class. (reuters.com)
- Ether futures, which follow those of bitcoin's listing in December 2017, will be cash-settled and will be priced based on a CME reference rate that draws data from major cryptocurrency exchanges Bitstamp, Coinbase, Gemini, itBit, and Kraken. (reuters.com)
- Cryptocurrency prices spiked after a key official from the Securities and Exchange Commission on Thursday said the digital currency ether shouldn't be regulated like an investment . (wsj.com)
- Ethers are a class of organic compounds that contain an ether group -an oxygen atom connected to two alkyl or aryl groups. (wikipedia.org)
- Therapeutic methods of using certain heterocyclic arylidene aryl ether compounds for treating diseases or disorders mediated through modulation of estrogen related receptor alpha are described. (freepatentsonline.com)
- Polychlorinated diphenyl ethers (PCDEs) are structurally similar to polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs), both which may be toxic polyhalogenated compounds and some PCDE congeners have been reported to cause toxic responses similar to those caused by some of the non-ortho-substituted PCBs, which are mediated by the aryl hydrocarbon receptor (AhR). (wikipedia.org)
Albert Michelson and Edward Morley3
- Michael Brooks lends credence to the story that Einstein's theory of relativity was a response to the alleged failure of the physicists Albert Michelson and Edward Morley to measure the ether drift (23 October, p 32) . (newscientist.com)
- The existence of ether was disproved by the American physicists Albert Michelson and Edward Morley in 1887. (thefreedictionary.com)
- In 1887, two American scientists, Albert Michelson and Edward Morley, built a device known as an interferometer, which they hoped would enable them to prove the existence of the ether. (amnh.org)
Ethylene and propylene2
- LyondellBasell offers a broad line of glycol ethers based on ethylene and propylene. (lyondellbasell.com)
- Asia and US markets focus on both the ethylene and propylene based glycol ethers within this report, while in Europe these are published separately as glycol ethers and propylene glycol ethers. (icis.com)
- Most physicists of the time believed that light traveled through what they called the 'luminiferous ether. (amnh.org)
Sweet oil of1
- Diethyl ether is simply called "ether", but was once called sweet oil of vitriol . (wikipedia.org)
- Ether is the transactional token that facilitates operations on the Ethereum network. (investopedia.com)
- However, unlike other cryptocurrencies, ether tokens can only be used for one specific purpose: to facilitate the computation of decentralized applications on the Ethereum network. (investopedia.com)
- Users may exchange other cryptocurrencies for ether tokens, but ether tokens cannot be substituted with other cryptocurrencies to provide computing power for Ethereum transactions. (investopedia.com)
- Based on my understanding of the present state of ether, the ethereum network, its decentralized structure, we believe current offers and sales of ether are not securities transactions," he said at the Yahoo Finance All Market Summit: Crypto. (investopedia.com)
- To buy ether, users simply register on the website, configure and verify their credit cards, select the amount they would like to sell or buy then finally exchange their currency for ethereum. (newsblaze.com)
- Ether, which has long lived in bitcoin's shadow, is the digital currency or token that facilitates transactions on the ethereum blockchain. (reuters.com)
- In the crypto world, the terms ether and ethereum have become interchangeable. (reuters.com)
- Prices for ether, the in-house currency on the Ethereum network, were down about 5%, around $468, before the comments made SEC Corporation Finance Director William Hinman at a San Francisco conference. (wsj.com)
- Based on my understanding of the present state of ether, the Ethereum network and its decentralized structure, current offers and sales of ether are not securities transactions," Mr. Hinman said in his prepared remarks. (wsj.com)
- Ether as a currency was created in 2014 in part as a mechanism to help fund the Ethereum Foundation, a group formed to help launch the Ethereum blockchain platform. (wsj.com)
- Polyether generally refers to polymers which contain the ether functional group in their main chain. (wikipedia.org)
- and homopolymers or polymers obtainable polymerizing said Fluorovinyl ethers with at least another polymerizable monomer. (google.com)
- Alternating copolymers of vinyl ethers with maleic anhydride, and their corresponding half esters, amides, and imides, offer a large number of polymers with a wide range of physical properties. (sigmaaldrich.com)
- Propylene Oxide Glycol Ethers (POGEs) and their acetates are high purity, high performance industrial chemical solvents sold under our PROXITOL* brand name. (shell.com)
- They are very common organic solvents, and some ethers also make good anesthetics . (angelo.edu)
- Newswise - Ethers-simple organic molecules in which an oxygen atom bridges two carbon atoms-are the chemical building blocks of commonplace products including many solvents, propellants, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals. (newswise.com)
- Glycol ethers are a group of solvents based on alkyl ethers of ethylene glycol or propylene glycol commonly used in paints and cleaners. (wikipedia.org)
- Ethers can form hydrogen bonds to water, since the oxygen atom is attracted to the partially-positive hydrogens in water molecules, making them more soluble in water than alkanes. (angelo.edu)
- The lead salts not soluble in ether were decomposed by acid. (dictionary.com)
- Most glycol ethers are water-soluble, biodegradable and only a few are considered toxic. (wikipedia.org)
- 2017. Toxicological profile for Polybrominated Diphenyl Ether. (cdc.gov)
- If the ether is part of a more complex molecule, it is described as an alkoxy substituent, so -OCH 3 would be considered a " methoxy -" group. (wikipedia.org)
- In more complicated ethers, the ether group is named as an alkoxy substituent, in which the 'yl' ending of alkyl groups is replaced by 'oxy. (angelo.edu)
- As for other organic compounds, very common ethers acquired names before rules for nomenclature were formalized. (wikipedia.org)
- Polyethers are compounds with more than one ether group. (wikipedia.org)
- Ethers are organic compounds in which an oxygen atom is connected to two carbon groups. (angelo.edu)
- A novel process of this invention whereby compounds of the formula OF CFO(CF ),,COOM may be prepared is the pyrolysis under substantially anhydrous conditions of compounds of the formula 3,641,104 Patented Feb. 8, 1972 "ice DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF THE INVENTION The first step in preparing the novel perfiuorovinyl ethers of this invention follows the disclosure of U .8. (google.com)
- Based on this evidence, exposed to high levels of the chemicals, but cannot tell the the EPA has classified decabromodiphenyl ether as a exact amount or type of PBDE you were exposed to, or possible human carcinogen. (cdc.gov)
- Several classes of emerging contaminants with endocrine disruptive properties were detected in appreciable concentrations, including polybrominated diphenyl ether ( PBDE ) flame retardants, nonylphenols (NPs) detergent breakdown products and the antibacterial agent triclosan . (sourcewatch.org)
- 8. The polymer of claim 5 wherein the fluorovinyl ether is copolymerized with a fluoroalkyl vinyl ether having the structure CF 2 ═CFOR 2 f wherein R 2 f is selected from the group consisting of a trifluoromethyl group, a bromodifluoromethyl group, and a heptafluoropropyl group. (google.com)
- 9. The polymer of claim 5 wherein the fluorovinyl ether is copolymerized with a fluoroalkyl vinyl ether, having the structure CF 2 ═CFOR 2 f wherein R 2 f is a C 1 -C 6 perfluoroalkyl group that is a perfluoro-2-propoxypropyl group. (google.com)
- What made you want to look up vinyl ether ? (merriam-webster.com)
- BCEE which enters the body is removed in this way within two to three days, so BCEE does not tend to Bis(2-chloroethyl) ether (BCEE) is a colorless accumulate in the body. (cdc.gov)
- The Securities and Exchange Commission appears to be interested in Binance's eponymous blockchain, 132% of ether wallets are in profit and the Bank of Japan is getting serious about CBDC R&D. (yahoo.com)
- Ethers are common in organic chemistry and even more prevalent in biochemistry, as they are common linkages in carbohydrates and lignin . (wikipedia.org)
- It is a standing rule in organic chemistry labs (among those who want to remain standing) that when diethyl ether is being used, no open flames are allowed , since a Bunsen burner can light ether vapor which has evaporated from a container some distance away. (angelo.edu)
- In cyclic ethers, the prefix oxa- is used to indicate replacement of a carbon by an oxygen. (angelo.edu)
- The computational resources required to execute these operations are tracked and paid for with ether tokens. (investopedia.com)
- A developer who builds an application that uses minimal network resources will pay fewer ether tokens compared to a developer who builds high-resource applications. (investopedia.com)
- By specifically naming ether, Hinman also left the door open for other tokens to be classified as securities. (investopedia.com)
- The question of whether ether is a commodity or a security is important for the entire sector, which is enmeshed in a larger debate about whether tokens created in what's come to be called the initial coin offering market should be handled like currencies and commodities or like securities. (wsj.com)
- Aether empowers researchers to make history by unifying the world's most advanced 3D bioprinter, revolutionary AI and high-performance bio-inks into a single transformational platform. (prweb.com)
- Polyphenyl ethers, a group of molecules with a long history of performance in extreme conditions, are now being used as high-performance optical materials. (photonics.com)
- Polyphenyl ethers, or PPEs, are a class of molecules new to optical applications, but with a long history of stability and robustness in other fields. (photonics.com)
- The unusual combination of optical and thermal properties in polyphenyl ethers (PPE) is derived from their molecular structure, as demonstrated by this five-ring PPE molecule. (photonics.com)
- Since ethers do not have a hydrogen connected to the oxygen atoms, they are not capable of forming hydrogen bonds to each other. (angelo.edu)
- In addition, the lone pairs on the oxygen atoms in the ether can complex with the magnesium atoms in the Grignard reagent, stabilizing the reagent somewhat. (angelo.edu)
- The first number in the name of a crown ether refers to the number of atoms in the cycle, and the second number refers to the number of those atoms that are oxygen . (newworldencyclopedia.org)
- Although BCEE chapter from the Toxicological Profile for Bis(2- evaporates relatively slowly, exposure might also chloroethyl) ether. (cdc.gov)
- Ethers can again be classified into two varieties: if the alkyl groups are the same on both sides of the oxygen atom, then it is a simple or symmetrical ether, whereas if they are different, the ethers are called mixed or unsymmetrical ethers. (wikipedia.org)
- Simple ethers are named by naming the alkyl groups in alphabetical order and adding the word 'ether' to the end. (angelo.edu)
- A simple and convenient synthetic protocol for the protection of hydroxyl groups as tetrahydropyranyl ethers as well as carbonyl functionalities as oxathioacetals and thioacetals has been achieved using a catalytic amount of silica-supported perchloric acid under solvent-free conditions. (organic-chemistry.org)
- What are the main features / functionalities of the Aether-based products? (pandasecurity.com)
- After Mr. Hinman's comments, ether prices immediately rose, carrying the market with them. (wsj.com)
- In the IUPAC nomenclature system, ethers are named using the general formula "alkoxyalkane" , for example CH 3 -CH 2 -O-CH 3 is methoxyethane . (wikipedia.org)
- Molecular recognitionThe size and shape of the cavity formed within a crown ether molecule confers selectivity for complementary ions and small molecules that fit it, like a lock and key. (newswise.com)
- Because of the flexibility, a crown ether molecule can adjust the size and shape of its cavity to accommodate a range of sizes and shapes of guests, limiting the crown ether's selectivity. (newswise.com)
- One study suggests that occupational exposure to glycol ethers is related to low motile sperm count, a finding disputed by the chemical industry. (wikipedia.org)
- 260--465.6 2 Claims ABSTRACT OF THE DISCLOSURE Substituted perfiuorovinyl ethers having the formula CFFCFO(OF ),,-CN where n is from 2 to 12, preferably 2 to 4. (google.com)
- See Category:Ether group for the functional group structure in the letter E . (wikimedia.org)
- NGM_ETHER_ADD_MULTI ( addmulti ) Join Ethernet multicast group. (freebsd.org)
- NGM_ETHER_DEL_MULTI ( delmulti ) Leave Ethernet multicast group. (freebsd.org)
- Dave Lerman, director of education at CME Group, discusses the launch of Ether futures, how the contract works, and trade examples. (cmegroup.com)
- Dave Lerman, director of education at CME Group, dives into the fundamentals behind Ether futures, the ether investor ecosystem, and more. (cmegroup.com)
- Many in the industry feared that if the SEC declared ether a security, it would affect not just ICOs, but startups, exchanges, and others in the crypto market as well. (wsj.com)