Holothuria: A genus of large SEA CUCUMBERS in the family Holothuriidae possessing thick body walls, a warty body surface, and microscopic ossicles.Housing, AnimalEnvironment, Controlled: A state in which the environs of hospitals, laboratories, domestic and animal housing, work places, spacecraft, and other surroundings are under technological control with regard to air conditioning, heating, lighting, humidity, ventilation, and other ambient features. The concept includes control of atmospheric composition. (From Jane's Aerospace Dictionary, 3d ed)Surgical Equipment: Nonexpendable apparatus used during surgical procedures. They are differentiated from SURGICAL INSTRUMENTS, usually hand-held and used in the immediate operative field.Animals, ZooAquaculture: Cultivation of natural faunal resources of water. (McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Scientific and Technical Terms, 4th ed)Explosive Agents: Substances that are energetically unstable and can produce a sudden expansion of the material, called an explosion, which is accompanied by heat, pressure and noise. Other things which have been described as explosive that are not included here are explosive action of laser heating, human performance, sudden epidemiological outbreaks, or fast cell growth.Ventilation: Supplying a building or house, their rooms and corridors, with fresh air. The controlling of the environment thus may be in public or domestic sites and in medical or non-medical locales. (From Dorland, 28th ed)Operating Rooms: Facilities equipped for performing surgery.Space Flight: Travel beyond the earth's atmosphere.Spatial Behavior: Reactions of an individual or groups of individuals with relation to the immediate surrounding area including the animate or inanimate objects within that area.Caenorhabditis elegans: A species of nematode that is widely used in biological, biochemical, and genetic studies.Behavior, Animal: The observable response an animal makes to any situation.Sexual Behavior, Animal: Sexual activities of animals.Body Size: The physical measurements of a body.DairyingSpace Perception: The awareness of the spatial properties of objects; includes physical space.Caenorhabditis elegans Proteins: Proteins from the nematode species CAENORHABDITIS ELEGANS. The proteins from this species are the subject of scientific interest in the area of multicellular organism MORPHOGENESIS.Orientation: Awareness of oneself in relation to time, place and person.Animal Husbandry: The science of breeding, feeding and care of domestic animals; includes housing and nutrition.Seasons: Divisions of the year according to some regularly recurrent phenomena usually astronomical or climatic. (From McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Scientific and Technical Terms, 6th ed)Sunlight: Irradiation directly from the sun.Goats: Any of numerous agile, hollow-horned RUMINANTS of the genus Capra, in the family Bovidae, closely related to the SHEEP.Reproduction: The total process by which organisms produce offspring. (Stedman, 25th ed)Environment: The external elements and conditions which surround, influence, and affect the life and development of an organism or population.Social Behavior: Any behavior caused by or affecting another individual, usually of the same species.Larva: Wormlike or grublike stage, following the egg in the life cycle of insects, worms, and other metamorphosing animals.Geologic Sediments: A mass of organic or inorganic solid fragmented material, or the solid fragment itself, that comes from the weathering of rock and is carried by, suspended in, or dropped by air, water, or ice. It refers also to a mass that is accumulated by any other natural agent and that forms in layers on the earth's surface, such as sand, gravel, silt, mud, fill, or loess. (McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Scientific and Technical Terms, 4th ed, p1689)Ecosystem: A functional system which includes the organisms of a natural community together with their environment. (McGraw Hill Dictionary of Scientific and Technical Terms, 4th ed)Motor Activity: The physical activity of a human or an animal as a behavioral phenomenon.Species Specificity: The restriction of a characteristic behavior, anatomical structure or physical system, such as immune response; metabolic response, or gene or gene variant to the members of one species. It refers to that property which differentiates one species from another but it is also used for phylogenetic levels higher or lower than the species.Body Weight: The mass or quantity of heaviness of an individual. It is expressed by units of pounds or kilograms.Time Factors: Elements of limited time intervals, contributing to particular results or situations.Encyclopedias as Topic: Works containing information articles on subjects in every field of knowledge, usually arranged in alphabetical order, or a similar work limited to a special field or subject. (From The ALA Glossary of Library and Information Science, 1983)ExhibitionsExhibits as Topic: Discussions, descriptions or catalogs of public displays or items representative of a given subject.Receptors, Interleukin-1 Type II: An interleukin-1 receptor subtype that competes with the INTERLEUKIN-1 RECEPTOR TYPE I for binding to INTERLEUKIN-1ALPHA and INTERLEUKIN-1BETA. The interleukin-1 type II receptor appears to lack signal transduction capability. Therefore it may act as a "decoy" receptor that modulates the activity of its ligands. Both membrane-bound and soluble forms of the receptor have been identified.Cattle: Domesticated bovine animals of the genus Bos, usually kept on a farm or ranch and used for the production of meat or dairy products or for heavy labor.Foot: The distal extremity of the leg in vertebrates, consisting of the tarsus (ANKLE); METATARSUS; phalanges; and the soft tissues surrounding these bones.Convection: Transmission of energy or mass by a medium involving movement of the medium itself. The circulatory movement that occurs in a fluid at a nonuniform temperature owing to the variation of its density and the action of gravity. (McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Scientific and Technical Terms, 4th ed; Webster, 10th ed)Illusions: The misinterpretation of a real external, sensory experience.Heparan Sulfate Proteoglycans: Ubiquitous macromolecules associated with the cell surface and extracellular matrix of a wide range of cells of vertebrate and invertebrate tissues. They are essential cofactors in cell-matrix adhesion processes, in cell-cell recognition systems, and in receptor-growth factor interactions. (From Cancer Metastasis Rev 1996; 15(2): 177-86; Hepatology 1996; 24(3): 524-32)N-substituted Glycines: AMINO ACIDS composed of GLYCINE substituted at the nitrogen rather than the usual carbon position, resulting in the loss of HYDROGEN BONDING donors. Polymers of these compounds are called PEPTOIDS.Radon: A naturally radioactive element with atomic symbol Rn, atomic number 86, and atomic weight 222. It is a member of the noble gas family found in soil, and is released during the decay of radium.Basement Membrane: A darkly stained mat-like EXTRACELLULAR MATRIX (ECM) that separates cell layers, such as EPITHELIUM from ENDOTHELIUM or a layer of CONNECTIVE TISSUE. The ECM layer that supports an overlying EPITHELIUM or ENDOTHELIUM is called basal lamina. Basement membrane (BM) can be formed by the fusion of either two adjacent basal laminae or a basal lamina with an adjacent reticular lamina of connective tissue. BM, composed mainly of TYPE IV COLLAGEN; glycoprotein LAMININ; and PROTEOGLYCAN, provides barriers as well as channels between interacting cell layers.Patents as Topic: Exclusive legal rights or privileges applied to inventions, plants, etc.Soil: The unconsolidated mineral or organic matter on the surface of the earth that serves as a natural medium for the growth of land plants.Robotics: The application of electronic, computerized control systems to mechanical devices designed to perform human functions. Formerly restricted to industry, but nowadays applied to artificial organs controlled by bionic (bioelectronic) devices, like automated insulin pumps and other prostheses.Rescue Work: Activities devoted to freeing persons or animals from danger to life or well-being in accidents, fires, bombings, floods, earthquakes, other disasters and life-threatening conditions. While usually performed by team efforts, rescue work is not restricted to organized services.Disasters: Calamities producing great damage, loss of life, and distress. They include results of natural phenomena and man-made phenomena. Normal conditions of existence are disrupted and the level of impact exceeds the capacity of the hazard-affected community.Disaster Planning: Procedures outlined for the care of casualties and the maintenance of services in disasters.
Most loudspeaker systems consist of drivers mounted in an enclosure, or cabinet. The role of the enclosure is to prevent sound ... The driver works with the characteristics of the enclosure to produce suitable low frequencies (see speaker enclosure for some ... within the enclosure. The internal shape of the enclosure can also be designed to reduce this by reflecting sounds away from ... Baffle or enclosure type (enclosed systems only) - Sealed, bass reflex, etc.. *Number of drivers (complete speaker systems only ...
Enclosure. In 1832, a drystane dyke was erected on the island. Its construction was part of the response to the collapse ... The punds, or pounds, also listed with Historic Scotland, are nine small enclosures situated across the island to contain ...
Enclosure. The blue and white G3's enclosure design was widely praised at the time for being easy to open up and work on. ... Inside the enclosure, the logic board is mounted on a folding "door", which swings down onto the desk for tool-free access to ... The 233 MHz Mini Tower model's enclosure is similar to the Power Macintosh 8600. It shipped with a 4 GB drive, the 266 MHz with ... Apple sold three beige Power Macintosh G3 models: a horizontally-oriented desktop, a mini tower enclosure, and a version with a ...
In Australia and New Zealand a pen is a small enclosure for livestock (especially sheep or cattle), which is part of a larger ... A pen is an enclosure for holding animals such as livestock or pets that are unwanted inside the house. The term describes ... In the United States, the term pen usually describes outdoor small enclosures for holding animals. These may be for encasing ... "Pen" enclosure - news · newspapers · books · scholar · JSTOR (February 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template ...
The Enclosure Movement. This all changed in the enclosure movement between 1750 and 1800, which aimed to reunite fields ...
Before World War II, Jan oversaw the creation of several exhibits including the monkey house, elephant house, enclosures for ...
ventral enclosure effective at 100 μM Podocoryna carnea (cnidarian) nonmuscle myosin-2 stolon tip pulsations and ... "Studying Ventral Enclosure during C. elegans Epidermal Morphogenesis" (PDF). Concordia University Spectrum Research Repository ...
Clean room enclosure. A Langmuir-Blodgett trough (LB trough) is a laboratory apparatus that is used to compress monolayers of ...
Enclosures. Enclosure (Chinese name). Romanization. Translation. Asterisms (Chinese name). Romanization. Translation. Western ... Three Enclosures (三垣) 紫微垣 Zǐ Wēi Yuán Purple Forbidden enclosure 紫微左垣 Zǐwēiyòuyuán Right Wall ... According to traditional Chinese uranography, the modern constellation Ursa Major is located in Three Enclosures (三垣, Sān Yuán ...
Enclosure. There are two features on this dimension. The first (bl) refers to the condition whereby the item or object being ...
Enclosure; P820) Jinnah Papers, compiled officially by Zaidi, (Official Muslim League Record, National Library, Lahore. Daily ...
The Headingly cum Burley Inclosure Award (1834) refers to various intakes when describing the roads and paths set out. for ...
"Enclosure". Retrieved 13 April 2012. "West Kennet Long Barrow". Retrieved 13 April 2012. "Tumulus". Retrieved 13 April 2012. ... Earthworks of interest to archaeologists include hill forts, henges, mounds, platform mounds, effigy mounds, enclosures, long ... which is an enclosure with a stone wall. A round barrow is a mound that is in a rounded shape that was used during Neolithic ... often for symbolic or spiritual reasons An enclosure is a space that is surrounded by an earthwork. Long barrows are oblong- ...
The enclosure's materials and design play an important role in the quality of the sound. The enclosure generally must be as ... Most loudspeaker systems consist of drivers mounted in an enclosure, or cabinet. The role of the enclosure is to prevent sound ... The driver works with the characteristics of the enclosure to produce suitable low frequencies (see speaker enclosure for some ... within the enclosure. The internal shape of the enclosure can also be designed to reduce this by reflecting sounds away from ...
Sweetworthy on the lower slopes is the site of two Iron Age hill forts or enclosures and a deserted medieval settlement. The ... Sweetworthy, on Dunkery Hill's north-facing slope, is the site of two Iron Age hill forts or enclosures; one has a single ... "Sweetworthy Enclosure". Exmoor National Park Historic Environment Record. English Heritage. Retrieved 16 January 2011. " ...
House of Commons, Parliament, Great Britain, House of Commons (1866). "enclosure 1. in No. 33 of the Chinchona plant into India ...
Hodgson, J. (2003) Neolithic Enclosures in the Isar Valley, Bavaria in Enclosures and Defences in the Neolithic of Western ... Henge enclosures often contain or lie close to one or more ordinary henges. Finds of animal bone, grooved ware pottery, and ... Henge enclosure (> 300 m). A Neolithic ring earthwork with the ditch inside the bank, with the central flat area having ... Technically, [henges] are earthwork enclosures in which a ditch was dug to make a bank, which was thrown up on the outside edge ...
... is the site of two Iron Age hill forts or enclosures at Luccombe, 4 kilometres (2 mi) south of Porlock, Somerset, ... "Sweetworthy Enclosure". Exmoor National Park Historic Environment Record. English Heritage. Retrieved 16 January 2011. " ...
"Earthwork enclosure on Rodhuish Common, 300 m west of Moor Barn". English Heritage. Retrieved 24 July 2011. "Rodhuish Common". ... "Earthwork enclosure on Monkslade Common, 860 m east of Fire Tower". National Heritage List for England. Historic England. ... "Earthwork enclosure on Winsford Hill, 200 m south east of Wambarrows". National Heritage List for England. Historic England. ... "MSO8844 - Enclosure on southern bank of River Haddeo". Exmoor National Park Historic Environment Record. Exmoor National Park. ...
... , also known as Wenallt Enclosure, is an iron age enclosure near Rhiwbina, Cardiff, in South Wales, although some ... Near the middle of the enclosure is a levelled terrace about 7.5 metres (8.2 yd) in diameter which may have been the site of a ... "Wenallt Enclosure". National Monuments Record of Wales (NMRW). Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of ...
Llifad enclosure is a later prehistoric pentagonal enclosure, 49 yards (45 m) across. It is a possible defended settlement a ... SH364917 Tai Hen Cropmark Enclosure An irregular rectilinear enclosure some 50 yards across Location: 53°23′45″N 4°25′57″W / ... "Tai Hen Cropmark Enclosure". Coflein Database Record. Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Wales. ... "Square enclosure". Coflein Database Record. Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Wales. Retrieved 28 ...
In 1810, it was subdivided among Poole's Proprietors, in response to the 1805 Enclosure Act, which "enabled the enclosure of ... Gee, Richard (5 February 1810). "Canford Enclosure". Salisbury and Winchester Journal. Retrieved 24 June 2015. (Subscription ...
The deer enclosures at Makulakocha have spotted deers and sambhars. The enclosure is located in such a site that the spotted ... With the decline in number of deers an enclosure was established with an object to breed in captivity and then release the ... Deer Enclosure • Elephant Rescue Center Accommodation conveniences are available in the forest guest house. The best time to ...
An enclosure. A Lime kiln "IreAtlas". Retrieved 29 February 2012. National Archives Dublin  Trinity College Dublin: The Down ...
Moir, Valerie (1998). "Helmdon Enclosure Act". Aspects of Helmdon. 2. Parry, Edward (1986-87). "Helmdon Stone". ... when Parliament passed the Inclosure Act for Helmdon. A few 17th-century records name Helmdon victuallers in 1630, 1673 and ...
A Woodland Park Zoo lion cub hangs out in the lion enclosure. The... Photo-7359049.60693 - seattlepi.com Image 11 of 75 ... A Woodland Park Zoo lion cub hangs out in the lion enclosure. The cubs will be on display sporadically as they grow. Photo by ... A Woodland Park Zoo lion cub hangs out in the lion enclosure. The cubs will be on display sporadically as they grow. Photo by ... Woodland Park Zoos newest lion cubs are pictured at play in the lion enclosure. The cubs will be on display sporadically as ...
In Australia and New Zealand a pen is a small enclosure for livestock (especially sheep or cattle), which is part of a larger ... A pen is an enclosure for holding animals such as livestock or pets that are unwanted inside the house. The term describes ... In the United States, the term pen usually describes outdoor small enclosures for holding animals. These may be for encasing ... "Pen" enclosure - news · newspapers · books · scholar · JSTOR (February 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template ...
IBM 7226 Multimedia Storage Enclosure. Utilize backup e segurança de dados confiáveis e flexíveis no data center ...
GitHub is where people build software. More than 28 million people use GitHub to discover, fork, and contribute to over 85 million projects.
... the disk drive enclosure has a set of mechanical interlocks that permit the enclosures to be stacked vertically. In one ... Also, errors in manufacturing of the disk drive enclosure can be reduced. To facilitate the use of the disk drive in a stripe ... The mechanical interlocks also may be constructed so that they can slide on a rail, permitting the enclosure to be used in a ... The connection between the disk drive and the external connector of the disk drive enclosure is made more reliable by using a ...
The Enclosure Movement was a push in the 18th century,18th and 19th century,19th centuries to take land that had formerly been ... and in the next century Parliament passed the General Enclosure Act of 1801 and the Enclosure Act of 1845, making enclosures of ... The last type of enclosure to be considered was the enclosure of land owned wholly by the encloser, in agreement with his ... Either way, the first investigation by the Monarchy into enclosure and engrossing took place in 1517. A discussion of enclosure ...
China Aluminum Enclosure Suppliers and Manufacturers Directory - Source a Large Selection of Aluminum Enclosure Products at ... Tags: Extruded Aluminum Enclosure , Extruded Aluminum Enclosure For Electronic Project , Custom Extruded Aluminum Enclosure For ... Tags: Smps Enclosure For Led Power Supply , Smps Enclosure , Smps Aluminum Enclosure ... Tags: Diy Amplifier Enclosure , Amplifier Aluminum Enclosure , Diy Hifi Amplifier Aluminum Enclosure ...
Improved NIOSH Collapsible Drill Steel Enclosure (CDSE) Prototype Helps Reduce Roof Bolting Drilling Noise. Keywords: Drilling ... For more information on the redesigned collapsible drill steel enclosure, contact the NIOSH Mining Program ([email protected]). ... Azman A, Camargo H, Alcorn L . Laboratory evaluations of a redesigned collapsible drill steel enclosure to reduce noise ... NIOSH . Technology News 532-collapsible drill steel enclosure for reducing roof bolting machine drilling noise. U.S. ...
This ventilation of the cavity serves to thermally condition the basement enclosure structure and, coincidentally, to ... formed by the foundation wall and floor enclosure on the outside, and an attached inner air and vapor barrier structure, ... more insulation in the above-the-frost-penetration-line portion of their enclosures; significantly less above-ground enclosure ... 4. The enclosure of the building is sealed and insulated to the extent practical, both above-ground 34 according to ...
Source a Large Selection of Usb Stock Enclosure Products at plastic enclosure ,shower enclosure ,hdd enclosure from China ... China Usb Stock Enclosure Suppliers and Manufacturers Directory - ... plastic enclosure shower enclosure hdd enclosure din rail enclosure aluminum enclosure electronic enclosure ... Tags: Diy Plastic Housing Instrument Usb Enclosure , Plastic Housing Instrument Usb Enclosure , Usb Enclosure ...
Target enclosure by autonomous robots is useful for many practical applications, for example, surveillance of disaster sites. ... Target enclosure by autonomous robots is useful for many practical applications, for example, surveillance of disaster sites. ... Kubo M., Sato H., Yamaguchi A., Yoshimura T. (2013) Target Enclosure for Multiple Targets. In: Lee S., Cho H., Yoon KJ., Lee J ... In this paper, to achieve a highly scalable target enclosure model about the number of target to enclose, we introduce swarm ...
The enclosure can thereby provide within a single enclosure means cooling air for components using front-to-back airflow for ... The enclosure is constructed and arranged to support cooling airflow in a front-to-back configuration through the enclosure and ... The enclosure is further configured to separate intake air used by equipment for cooling from exhaust air vented by equipment ... The enclosure can thereby support a mix of IT and telecommunications equipment, providing flexibility and adaptability in ...
Fire Protection Research Foundation report: "Sidewall Venting Into Screened Enclosures". Author: Filippo Gavelli, GexCon US. ... There is some concern that screen-in enclosures may impede the dispersion of combustion gases. There are many parameters that ... the enclosure volume and screen mesh free area; and other factors such as wind speed and direction, outdoor ambient temperature ... determining how flue gas will disperse in the real world and what the limits might be for safe venting in screened enclosures. ...
Known Circular Enclosures: *in Slovakia (Ivan Kuzma 2004): about 50 candidate sites from aerial surveys, not all of which are ... Approximately 120-150 Neolithic earthworks enclosures are known in Central Europe. They are called Kreisgrabenanlagen (" ... Neolithic Circular Enclosures in Europe, International Workshop in Goseck (Saxony-Anhalt, Germany) 7.-9. Mai 2004 (abstracts). ... They precede the comparable circular earthwork or timber enclosures known from Great Britain and Ireland, constructed much ...
The other method was by passing laws causing or forcing enclosure, such as Parliamentary enclosure involving an Inclosure Act. ... Under enclosure, such land is fenced (enclosed) and deeded or entitled to one or more owners. The process of enclosure began to ... Voluntary enclosure was also frequent at that time. At the time of the parliamentary enclosures, each manor had seen de facto ... Before enclosure, much of the arable land in the central region of England was organised into an open field system. Enclosure ...
The enclosure overlies the joint, and is affixed to the respective joint components proximate to its ends. The enclosure may be ... Alternatively, the enclosure may be porous having pores of a size ranging between 0.1 and 100 microns across so as to maintain ... A flexible enclosure is applied to a prosthetic joint to isolate wear particles which are produced by interengagement between ... The enclosure overlies the joint, and is affixed to the respective joint components proximate to its ends. The enclosure may be ...
Find the best Swimming Pool Enclosure Builders in Spring House, PA. From large projects to small one-time needs, our extensive ... Build Swimming Pool Enclosure - Spring House, PA. Find a builder in Spring House, PA to construct an enclosure for your ... Better Homes & Gardens Local Services connects you to companies that specialize in pool enclosures. Get your project started ... Get Free Quotes From Pool Enclosure Pros in Spring House, PA. Please Select Service. Install Pool Enclosure. Repair Pool ...
1, 9 and 10 of the drawing, there is shown an embodiment of a reusable security enclosure or package assembly according to the ... Alternatively, the container means may comprise any suitable enclosure which includes closure means such as, but not limited to ...
Nouvel article de Jordi NAVARRO à propos de laffaire qui oppose Notrefamille.com au Conseil général du Cantal. | Lécho dantan
M1000e Blade Enclosure is a powerful, scalable and energy-efficient blade management solution for your data center. Shop dell. ... The M-Series enclosure supports a broad set of modular gigabit Ethernet (GbE), 10GbE and Enhanced Ethernet blade switches. ... The PowerEdge™ M1000e blade chassis enclosure is the robust foundation for the PowerEdge M series blade solution, enabling ... Help reduce the cost and complexity of managing blade resources with the PowerEdge™ M1000e blade enclosure. ...
Traditionally enclosures have been a "check the box" component of water systems. Drawings will often show a "box" or refer ... Our custom orientation, and modular system, mean that we are able to provide prices, drawings and specs on custom enclosures ... "Designed right, around the application, a custom enclosure ensures that teams have ease of access for preventative maintenance ... And by helping you design the perfect enclosure for your requirements, well help you save big over time. ...
A drill steel enclosure for reducing roof bolting machine drilling noise has been developed as an engineering control. ... Mining Publication: Technology News 532 - Collapsible Drill Steel Enclosure for Reducing Roof Bolting Machine Drilling Noise. ... A Noise Control for A Roof Bolting Machine: Collapsible Drill Steel Enclosure ...
In building safety and construction, a smokeproof enclosure is a type of exit stairwell that has been designed to keep out ... This is the only type of the original concept of a smokeproof tower (i.e.: smokeproof enclosure). Under United States building ... Rather than entering the stairwell directly from the building interior, one enters a smokeproof enclosure by means of an open- ... The way that the balcony or vestibule is ventilated divides smokeproof enclosures into two basic types: mechanically ventilated ...
Before you decide on what enclosure is best fo… ... Temporary building enclosures can be used for aircraft hangars ... Temporary Building Enclosures - 10 Things to Consider * 1. things to consider before renting or purchasing a TEMPORARY BULDING ... Before you decide on what enclosure is best for your situation there are a number of things to consider. Check out our 10 ... Set a budget that is adequate for what you actually need and want in your enclosure. Avoid cutting costs that affect final ...
Seismic enclosures are heavy duty enclosures that can be deployed in Zone 4 regions that require the safety and ruggedness of ... Specialty enclosures ensure reliable operation of your rack mount IT equipment in unique environments. Wall mount enclosures ... Silence noisy equipment inside a Quiet Enclosure.. The NetShelter CX server enclosure is an innovative answer to todays, and ... The NetShelter SX is a multi-functional rack enclosure influenced by customer feedback from around the world. These enclosures ...
Collapsible drill steel enclosureRacksEquipment enclosuresExternal hard drive encloWalk in Shower EnclosuresDrive EnclosureAbstractCustom EnclosureElectrical EnclosureNEMACabinetsLabconcoPanelsSataInterior of the enclosure2000Balance EnclosuresBuilding Enclosure ScienceContainmentFume HoodsAcousticsBass-reflex enFramelessCompanies that specializeMetal enclosureGlass enclosuresPlastic EnclosureMechanically ventilatedProductsFiltersWallsEnvironmentsFreestandingRackRobustContaminantsPolycarbonateBiomekAcousticModularDelivering optimumProvideSuitableDuctworkParticulatesDiaphragmProtectionDepthAssembliesSubstantiallySystemIncludesDoorsHingeComponentsPreferablyIlluminationVentOuterStainless steelProductMechanical
- The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) is seeking manufacturers to develop its improved prototype of a collapsible drill steel enclosure (CDSE) into a product for use by mines and other industries. (cdc.gov)
- In response to these findings, NIOSH developed a collapsible drill steel enclosure (CDSE) prototype to enclose the noise radiating from the drill steel. (cdc.gov)
- Click here to download a PDF of detailed schematic drawings of the collapsible drill steel enclosure. (cdc.gov)
- B&R Enclosures is Australia's largest manufacturer of enclosures, racks, cabinets, switchboard building systems, and climate control equipment. (ferret.com.au)
- Browse companies that make Communication Cabinets, Racks, Frames and Enclosures and view and download their free cad details, revit BIM files, specifications and other content relating to Communication Cabinets, Racks, Frames and Enclosures as well as other product information formated for the architectural community. (arcat.com)
- Traditionally used for backflow assemblies, valve boxes and pump houses, fully customizable equipment enclosures can be adapted for a variety of other applications including equipment protection, noise abatement, vandalism and theft deterrence and climate control. (prweb.com)
- Specializing in deep-drawn enclosures, the company now manufactures a wide range of medical equipment enclosures and products that are claimed to satisfy the strictest tolerances in the design and fabrication of implantable medical cases as well as other advanced medical cases. (electronicdesign.com)
- From luxury hotel-style, walk in shower enclosures with premium 10mm glass sidings through to sliding door and corner quadrant shower enclosures that provide space-saving solutions. (betterbathrooms.com)
- If you have a little more space, walk in shower enclosures are a more luxuriously sized item offering a separate drying area (which can be tiled or decked for contrast) and ease of access - walk right in and an angled or curved screen keeps shower spray contained. (betterbathrooms.com)
- Noise is reduced in a disk drive enclosure by using vibration damping materials on the inside surface of the enclosure. (google.com)
- The connection between the disk drive and the external connector of the disk drive enclosure is made more reliable by using a printed circuit board instead of a cable. (google.com)
- Also, errors in manufacturing of the disk drive enclosure can be reduced. (google.com)
- To facilitate the use of the disk drive in a stripe set, the disk drive enclosure has a set of mechanical interlocks that permit the enclosures to be stacked vertically. (google.com)
- The rack mount also may be provided with a quick-release mechanism that interacts with the mechanical interlocks to hold the disk drive enclosure in the rack mount. (google.com)
- 2. The disk drive enclosure of claim 1 , wherein the top portion has top face and the bottom portion has a bottom face such that the top face of the top portion of a first mechanical interlock supports the bottom face of the bottom portion of a second mechanical interlock when enclosures on which the first and second mechanical interlocks are attached are vertically aligned and stacked. (google.com)
- OWC NOTE: This drive enclosure requires a 2.5" Serial ATA (SATA) drive mechanism. (macsales.com)
- Includes a 2.5" drive, enclosure, and toolkit to upgrade/replace the internal drive in your Mac. (macsales.com)
- Network Working Group T. Hansen Request for Comments: 5703 AT&T Laboratories Category: Standards Track C. Daboo Apple Inc. October 2009 Sieve Email Filtering: MIME Part Tests, Iteration, Extraction, Replacement, and Enclosure Abstract This document defines extensions to the Sieve email filtering language to permit analysis and manipulation of the MIME body parts of an email message. (ietf.org)
- Designed right, around the application, a custom enclosure ensures that teams have ease of access for preventative maintenance and full access, including through the roof, for break-fix repair. (prweb.com)
- SEL creates a single part number for your custom enclosure solution design, simplifying repeat ordering and approvals. (selinc.com)
- All custom enclosure solutions are built to stringent SEL quality standards. (selinc.com)
- Harsh environments similar to those found in water and wastewater facilities can affect the ability of an electrical enclosure to protect the controls contained within, leading to a multitude of problems. (automation.com)
- Some of these units, such as ABS, ESPs, and Engine Control Units, generate considerable heat that needs to be removed without allowing dust and liquids from leaching into the electrical enclosure. (donaldson.com)
- This short summary of the Gewiss GW40231VT Titanium electrical enclosure data-sheet is auto-generated and uses the product title and the first six key specs. (icecat.biz)
- This is an auto-generated long summary of Gewiss GW40231VT Titanium electrical enclosure based on the first three specs of the first five spec groups. (icecat.biz)
- Cabinets and enclosures require proper illumination for tasks such as component installation, maintenance, and monitoring. (bannerengineering.com)
- Cabinets and other enclosures often have very dim lighting, since the enclosure obstructs overhead lighting. (bannerengineering.com)
- Base Cabinets provide support for the full line of benchtop Labconco fume hoods and other enclosures and may be mixed or matched so that total width equals the width of the hood. (labconco.com)
- Mettler Toledo Balance Enclosures by Labconco 3ft. (fishersci.com)
- Mettler Toledo Enclosures by Labconco are specifically designed to protect the analyst during the weighing process. (fishersci.com)
- Labconco Hydraulic Lift, SoLo and Telescoping Base Stands are ADA compliant and provide sturdy support for a variety of Labconco fume hoods and enclosures. (labconco.com)
- The NetShelter SV maintains a strong focus on cooling, power distribution, and cable management to provide a reliable rack-mounting environment for mission-critical equipment but with optional features such as side panels or even an unassembled option that reduces the cost of the base enclosure. (apc.com)
- Freeze or Condensation protection in enclosures containing electronic equipment, such as: Temperature Control Panels, Control Valve Housings, ATMs, Traffic Signal Boxes. (chromalox.com)
- 2. The enclosure of claim 1 in which said wall panels are each formed with a length and width dimension, said width dimension of said wall panels progressively increasing from said bottom wall panel to said top wall panel. (patentgenius.com)
- The On-The-Go "Add your own Drive" Kit enclosure is ready to accept your own 2.5" SATA Hard Drive or SSD. (macsales.com)
- The HPE D3000 Enclosures give you the flexibility to mix and match SAS, SATA and Solid State drives in the same enclosure, and extend the benefit of tiered storage to your customers. (hpe.com)
- This B&H Kit combines the Drobo 5N2 5-Bay NAS Enclosure with five Seagate 6TB IronWolf 7200 rpm SATA III 3.5" internal NAS hard drives, for a total storage capacity of 30TB. (bhphotovideo.com)
- Designed for data sharing, secure backups, remote access, and disaster recovery solutions, the 5N2 5-Bay NAS Enclosure from Drobo is equipped with five 3.5" SATA drive bays that support SATA III (6 Gb/s) and SATA II (3 Gb/s) drives. (bhphotovideo.com)
- 7 . The enclosure of claim 2 further comprising an exhaust unit coupled to at least one of the rear panel and the top panel, the exhaust unit having at least one fan contained to draw air from within the interior of the enclosure. (google.es)
- A cable and pulley system is operable to raise and lower all four walls simultaneously to provide access to the interior of the enclosure from any point along the perimeter of the enclosure. (patentgenius.com)
- Results of a complete ecological survey of the Straits Enclosure research site are presented for four time points during the 1999-2000 growing season. (forestry.gov.uk)
- The Dreamline Oceana enclosures run around $2000-$3300, and you get jetted shower heads, shower walls, shower tray, shower roof, and shower doors. (hubpages.com)
- At the 123rd AES Convention this week in New York City's Javits Center (AES stand 1036/demo room 2D04), L-Acoustics will show its new SB28 enclosure, designed as the successor to the company's SB218 subwoofer. (mixonline.com)
- This paper describes the limitations of passive architectural designs and outlines and describes novel concepts employing active acoustics for architectural enclosures which will provide optimum acoustic conditions for speech, voice and music. (aes.org)
- Charles A. Osheku, Vincent O. S. Olunloyo, O. Damisa, and Theddeus T. Akano, "Acoustic Pressure Waves in Vibrating 3-D Laminated Beam-Plate Enclosures," Advances in Acoustics and Vibration , vol. 2009, Article ID 853407, 14 pages, 2009. (hindawi.com)
- A bass-reflex enclosure includes a vent or port between the cabinet and the ambient environment. (wikibooks.org)
- Before discussing the bass-reflex enclosure, it is important to be familiar with the simpler sealed enclosure system performance. (wikibooks.org)
- In the case of a bass-reflex enclosure, a port is added to the construction. (wikibooks.org)
- In a bass-reflex enclosure, the amount of acoustic material used is usually much less than in the sealed enclosure case, often none at all. (wikibooks.org)
- Bass-reflex enclosure acoustic circuit. (wikibooks.org)
- You can also choose from round, square, neo-round, neo-angle, and quad shaped shower enclosures, as well as framed or frameless. (hubpages.com)
- Frameless glass shower enclosures can really add a touch of sophistication and luxury to your bathroom design. (prweb.com)
- A slim frame or a frameless screen will make the enclosure intrude less into your bathroom space: if you're lucky enough to have a spacious bathroom, you'll probably want to keep it feeling that way! (betterbathrooms.com)
- Robust plastic enclosure for railway industry - Universal construction for multifunctional use - Certificated acc. (hannovermesse.de)
- The way that the balcony or vestibule is ventilated divides smokeproof enclosures into two basic types: mechanically ventilated which is not actually a smokeproof enclosures, where the vestibule and stairwell are ventilated by mechanical equipment, and naturally ventilated open air smokeproof enclosures where the open balcony or vestibule [or the stairwell] has openings directly to the outside of the building. (wikipedia.org)
- In the so-called mechanically ventilated smokeproof enclosures, the stairwell is positively pressurized relative to the rest of the building. (wikipedia.org)
- 12. A building basement construction as set forth in claim 1 in which the means for ventilating the cavity removes air from a living space within a mechanically ventilated, energy efficient, tight enclosure building living space at a rate equalling that of air supply to the living space, thereby providing the exhaust component of a balanced building living space ventilation system. (google.com)
- In building safety and construction, a smokeproof enclosure is a type of exit stairwell that has been designed to keep out smoke (and other combustion products) in the event of a fire, so that building occupants may more safely exit the building. (wikipedia.org)
- Each enclosure component is an assemblage of layers of specified products (such as gypsum board or wallpaper) or materials (such as paint or wood). (buildingscience.com)
- Under United States building codes, the stairwell of a smokeproof enclosure must have walls with a 2-hour fire resistance rating and vestibule doors (if provided) with a 1.5 hour fire resistance rating. (wikipedia.org)
- Enclosure width can be adjusted by 20mm for out of true walls. (homebase.co.uk)
- In a typical one-story home on a concrete slab, the enclosure includes the slab, the exterior walls, and the roof structure. (wbdg.org)
- In a typical two-story home with a basement or crawlspace, the enclosure includes the foundation walls and the edges of the floor structures, in addition to the walls and roof. (wbdg.org)
- In many respects, the functions of a separator of internal environments within a building (floors and interior walls) are very similar to those of the building enclosure. (buildingscience.com)
- So, today we're going to look at different shower options from piece together shower doors, walls etc. to full shower enclosures. (hubpages.com)
- Freestanding shower enclosures don't come with back walls that form an enclosed area. (hubpages.com)
- 5. The enclosure of claim 1 in which said mounting means comprises a corner plate having a pair of perpendicular legs, one of said legs being connected to one end of a wall panel of said front or rear wall of said enclosure, and the other ofsaid legs being connected to ssaid abutting end of a wall panel of one of said side walls of said enclosure. (patentgenius.com)
- Specialty enclosures ensure reliable operation of your rack mount IT equipment in unique environments. (apc.com)
- A frost-free face and head enclosure which is provided with means for use in cold environments and which maintains a substantially frost-free condition for visibility by the wearer. (freepatentsonline.com)
- The present invention relates generally to an improved protective face and head enclosure for use in cold environments, and more particularly to a frost-free protective face and head enclosure for such use and purpose. (freepatentsonline.com)
- Environmental separator is another term used to describe the enclosure, but note that this generic term also applies to separators of two different interior environments. (buildingscience.com)
- Second, although one can define the enclosure as the building component that separates interior from exterior environments, it is not always easy to precisely define "interior" and "exterior. (buildingscience.com)
- The HPE D3000 Enclosures are ideal for your small application environments, remote offices and departmental locations. (hpe.com)
- The 12 Gb SAS enclosures - large form factor (LFF) D3600/D3610 with 12 drive bays and small form factor (SFF) D3700/D3710 with 25 drive bays-offer flexible, modular solutions to simplify capacity expansion of HPE ProLiant server and HPE BladeSystem environments to external storage without having to make the full move to SAN or NAS. (hpe.com)
- Our polyester enclosures are targeted at highly demanding industrial environments due to their superb temperature resistance, high impact strength and sturdy construction. (ensto.com)
- The mechanical interlocks also may be constructed so that they can slide on a rail, permitting the enclosure to be used in a rack mount. (google.com)
- The NetShelter SX is a multi-functional rack enclosure influenced by customer feedback from around the world. (apc.com)
- With a strong focus on cooling, power distribution, cable management and environmental monitoring, the NetShelter SX rack enclosure provides a reliable rack-mounting environment for mission-critical equipment. (apc.com)
- Rack Height (U Spaces) is a measure of vertical space or the height of equipment mounted in a rack enclosure. (tripplite.com)
- The maximum depth of equipment that can be mounted in a floor-standing or wall-mount rack enclosure cabinet. (tripplite.com)
- The PowerEdge™ M1000e blade chassis enclosure is the robust foundation for the PowerEdge M series blade solution, enabling significant data center density with an easy to deploy and manage platform that maximizes power and cooling efficiency. (dell.com)
- Enjoy a revitalising shower in this robust fully framed enclosure constructed from 4mm toughened glass. (homebase.co.uk)
- Find out more about this highly economic and adaptable acoustic server enclosure by clicking on the 'Netshelter CX Mini' link below. (apc.com)
- 06/10/10 - From Olympian Generators, 400 - 450 kVA Sound Attenuated Enclosures have been designed by specialist acoustic engineers for use with the range of Perkins powered GEP400-3 to GEP450-4 generating sets. (ferret.com.au)
- Sealed enclosure acoustic circuit. (wikibooks.org)
- Acoustically passive architectural enclosure is a general term used to designate auditoriums, theaters, and other rooms employing passive acoustic means designed for the transmission of the sounds produced by speakers or musicians to the distributed listeners. (aes.org)
- The acoustically passive architectural enclosure is passing out of the modern scene, while new electronic developments have made the acoustic possibilities and properties of the acoustically active architectural enclosure practically universal and unlimited. (aes.org)
- The M-Series enclosure supports a broad set of modular gigabit Ethernet (GbE), 10GbE and Enhanced Ethernet blade switches. (dell.com)
- That's no longer the case, and modular design means that cost and lead-time are all negligible considerations when designing the right enclosure for an application. (prweb.com)
- Our custom orientation, and modular system, mean that we are able to provide prices, drawings and specs on custom enclosures within a couple days. (prweb.com)
- The enclosure can thereby provide within a single enclosure means cooling air for components using front-to-back airflow for cooling, such as information technology (IT) equipment, and for components using side-to-side airflow, such as certain types of telecommunications equipment. (google.es)
- Rear Guards suitable for Model EMG that provide total enclosure protection are available. (ferret.com.au)
- Enclosure lighting solutions from Banner Engineering provide brilliant, bright LED illumination and feature a compact, low-profile design, ideal for use in tight and confined areas. (bannerengineering.com)
- The universal design of the enclosures provide typical application for electromechanical and electronic installations. (hannovermesse.de)
- The home's enclosure separates the living environment from the outside environment in order to provide protection from the weather, intruders, pests, noise, and dirt, to control the entry of sunlight, and, most important, to maintain comfort. (wbdg.org)
- Vents provide many advantages to enclosures and devices in a wide range of markets. (donaldson.com)
- Effective vents provide the necessary airflow to effectively dissipate heat and remove moisture vapor from the enclosure to reduce fogging of the lighting structure resulting in optimum lighting performance. (donaldson.com)
- AutomationDirect is now offering the STEGO line of enclosure filter fans and exhaust grilles to provide an optimum climate in enclosures. (automationmag.com)
- XPert Nano Enclosures provide user protection by keeping hazardous powders and particulates contained during procedures such as nanoparticle manipulation and dry powder chemical handling. (labconco.com)
- Other enclosures provide a ventilated space for keeping powder-generating apparatus contained. (labconco.com)
- 07/10/10 - Available from Olympian Generators, CAE fully weatherproof sound attenuated enclosures are suitable for use with the GEP7.5SP2 and GEP22-4 range of generator sets. (ferret.com.au)
- An enclosure for containing a portable hemodialysis unit includes a housing suitable to support components for performing hemodialysis including a dialyzer, one or more pumps to circulate blood through the dialyzer, a source of dialysate, and one or more pumps to circulate the dialysate through the dialyzer. (freepatentsonline.com)
- This secure rabbit enclosure is extendable in width, length and height, making it suitable for every breed of rabbit, from Dwarf Lops to Lionheads to Flemish Giants. (omlet.co.uk)
- In addition, the enclosure interior is completely bathed in unidirectional, non-turbulent HEPA filtered air providing product protection and an aseptic work environment meeting or exceeding ISO Class 5 conditions. (globalspec.com)
- Type SL-B Silicone Rubber Insulated Enclosure Heaters and General Purpose Air Heaters are used for freeze protection and condensate protection in electrical enclosures. (chromalox.com)
- An Extruded Aluminum Enclosure gives you the ability to have looks as well as full function and protection of your product. (mpja.com)
- The Clean & Clear™ glass protection system creates a 'non-stick' surface on your shower enclosure that resists lime scale build-up along with water spots allowing your shower enclosure to maintain in pristine condition for longer. (bellabathrooms.co.uk)
- The overall enclosure is made up of all the contiguous enclosure sub-assemblies. (buildingscience.com)
- 5. The frost-free protective face and head enclosure means as defined in claim 1 being particularly characterized in that said helmet head enclosure means is substantially rigid. (freepatentsonline.com)
- In the operation of open vehicles such as snowmobiles and the like under conditions of high speed and low temperature, the drivers or passengers are subjected to wind-chilled temperatures substantially below -100° F. Thus, in order to protect these individuals from exposure to frostbite, without adversely affecting visibility, a frost-free protective face and head enclosure is desirable. (freepatentsonline.com)
- A wafer probe station is equipped with an integrated environment control enclosure substantially surrounding a supporting surface for holding a test device, such enclosure limiting fluid communication between the interior and exterior of the enclosure and preferably also providing EMI shielding and a dark environment. (google.es)
- The limited communication between the interior and exterior of the enclosure is kept substantially constant despite positioning movement of either the supporting surface or probes. (google.es)
- 7. The probe station of claim 1 , said enclosure substantially shielding said chuck against electromagnetic interference. (google.es)
- 8. The probe station of claim 1 , said enclosure substantially shielding said chuck against light. (google.es)
- Made from aircraft aluminum, all of the ARETE Enclosures have a custom cable management system for keeping everything organized, as well as integrated ID card holders for photos, OCR software digitization, and credit card reader integration. (killerstartups.com)
- With the flexible PondEdge system for pond and bed enclosure, you effortlessly succeed in designing your garden as desired. (oase-livingwater.com)
- Both the above-grade and the below-grade portions of the building enclosure are part of a physical system involving three interactive components: the exterior environment(s), the enclosure system, and the interior environment(s). (buildingscience.com)
- As the name suggests, the sealed enclosure system attaches the loudspeaker to a sealed enclosure (except for a small air leak included to equalize the ambient pressure inside). (wikibooks.org)
- The present paper investigates the unique behaviour of DMLs in closed enclosures of small dimension, offering analytical solutions leading to the prediction of the far-field pressure as well as the impedance response of the system supported by various measurements. (aes.org)
- Manage your small and midrange business' growing storage needs by deploying the HPE D3000 Enclosures, the next generation 12 Gb SAS low-cost, high-capacity, tiered external storage system. (hpe.com)
- A flexible enclosure is applied to a prosthetic joint to isolate wear particles which are produced by interengagement between the components of the joint. (google.ca)
- The enclosure overlies the joint, and is affixed to the respective joint components proximate to its ends. (google.ca)
- Limit your downtime with Dell™ FlexAddress, which can greatly streamline the process of integrating new servers and other components into the enclosure. (dell.com)
- Application areas II B or II C - Ex Enclosures with ATEX, IECEx and other certifications - Complete assembling with electromechanical components, glands etc. (hannovermesse.de)
- The building enclosure should not be thought of as a combination of numerous one-dimensional or even two-dimensional planar components. (buildingscience.com)
- As such, they can be considered to be an integral part of their respective building enclosure components. (buildingscience.com)
- This aluminum enclosure is designed to be lightweight to protect components and controls in indoor applications. (grainger.com)
- HAUPPAUGE, N.Y. , Dec. 3, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Valmont Site Pro 1, the industry-leading manufacturer and distributor of wireless site components, announces the launch of a new line of small cell mounts, pole mounted enclosures and accessories. (prnewswire.com)
- The outer box is kept in black, with a picture of the enclosure in front, with the most important features. (techpowerup.com)
- this constitutes an enclosure assembly consisting of all the contiguous layers between the finish on the ceiling and the outer face of the roof shingles. (buildingscience.com)
- our quadrant shower enclosures are especially space saving as their curved outer screen cuts off the corner that, in a square shower enclosure, would take up valuable floor space in your bathroom. (betterbathrooms.com)
- Although still a new product, ARETE Enclosures are already installed in over 100 locations in 21 states, a number that they expect to see rise quickly, as they're getting between 25 and 50 orders for new ones each month. (killerstartups.com)
- After agreeing on the best design option, our experts create a 3D model with a more detailed study of the enclosure of the future product. (promwad.com)
- Refer to the product specifications to help determine the appropriate Ceiling Enclosure Kit for your hood. (fishersci.com)