Editorial Policies: The guidelines and policy statements set forth by the editor(s) or editorial board of a publication.Periodicals as Topic: A publication issued at stated, more or less regular, intervals.Publishing: "The business or profession of the commercial production and issuance of literature" (Webster's 3d). It includes the publisher, publication processes, editing and editors. Production may be by conventional printing methods or by electronic publishing.Journal Impact Factor: A quantitative measure of the frequency on average with which articles in a journal have been cited in a given period of time.Terminology as Topic: The terms, expressions, designations, or symbols used in a particular science, discipline, or specialized subject area.Governing Board: The group in which legal authority is vested for the control of health-related institutions and organizations.EditorialPeer Review, Research: The evaluation by experts of the quality and pertinence of research or research proposals of other experts in the same field. Peer review is used by editors in deciding which submissions warrant publication, by granting agencies to determine which proposals should be funded, and by academic institutions in tenure decisions.Authorship: The profession of writing. Also the identity of the writer as the creator of a literary production.Specialty Boards: Organizations which certify physicians and dentists as specialists in various fields of medical and dental practice.Journalism, Medical: The collection, writing, and editing of current interest material on topics related to biomedicine for presentation through the mass media, including newspapers, magazines, radio, or television, usually for a public audience such as health care consumers.Peer Review: An organized procedure carried out by a select committee of professionals in evaluating the performance of other professionals in meeting the standards of their specialty. Review by peers is used by editors in the evaluation of articles and other papers submitted for publication. Peer review is used also in the evaluation of grant applications. It is applied also in evaluating the quality of health care provided to patients.Conflict of Interest: A situation in which an individual might benefit personally from official or professional actions. It includes a conflict between a person's private interests and official responsibilities in a position of trust. The term is not restricted to government officials. The concept refers both to actual conflict of interest and the appearance or perception of conflict.Bibliometrics: The use of statistical methods in the analysis of a body of literature to reveal the historical development of subject fields and patterns of authorship, publication, and use. Formerly called statistical bibliography. (from The ALA Glossary of Library and Information Science, 1983)Publications: Copies of a work or document distributed to the public by sale, rental, lease, or lending. (From ALA Glossary of Library and Information Science, 1983, p181)Scientific Misconduct: Intentional falsification of scientific data by presentation of fraudulent or incomplete or uncorroborated findings as scientific fact.Manuscripts as Topic: Compositions written by hand, as one written before the invention or adoption of printing. A manuscript may also refer to a handwritten copy of an ancient author. A manuscript may be handwritten or typewritten as distinguished from a printed copy, especially the copy of a writer's work from which printed copies are made. (Webster, 3d ed)Biomedical Research: Research that involves the application of the natural sciences, especially biology and physiology, to medicine.Newspapers: Publications printed and distributed daily, weekly, or at some other regular and usually short interval, containing news, articles of opinion (as editorials and letters), features, advertising, and announcements of current interest. (Webster's 3d ed)Copyright: It is a form of protection provided by law. In the United States this protection is granted to authors of original works of authorship, including literary, dramatic, musical, artistic, and certain other intellectual works. This protection is available to both published and unpublished works. (from Circular of the United States Copyright Office, 6/30/2008)Societies, Medical: Societies whose membership is limited to physicians.Croatia: Created 7 April 1992 as a result of the division of Yugoslavia.Duplicate Publication as Topic: Simultaneous or successive publishing of identical or near- identical material in two or more different sources without acknowledgment. It differs from reprinted publication in that a reprint cites sources. It differs from PLAGIARISM in that duplicate publication is the product of the same authorship while plagiarism publishes a work or parts of a work of another as one's own.Publication Bias: The influence of study results on the chances of publication and the tendency of investigators, reviewers, and editors to submit or accept manuscripts for publication based on the direction or strength of the study findings. Publication bias has an impact on the interpretation of clinical trials and meta-analyses. Bias can be minimized by insistence by editors on high-quality research, thorough literature reviews, acknowledgement of conflicts of interest, modification of peer review practices, etc.Plagiarism: Passing off as one's own the work of another without credit.Disclosure: Revealing of information, by oral or written communication.Guidelines as Topic: A systematic statement of policy rules or principles. Guidelines may be developed by government agencies at any level, institutions, professional societies, governing boards, or by convening expert panels. The text may be cursive or in outline form but is generally a comprehensive guide to problems and approaches in any field of activity. For guidelines in the field of health care and clinical medicine, PRACTICE GUIDELINES AS TOPIC is available.Research: Critical and exhaustive investigation or experimentation, having for its aim the discovery of new facts and their correct interpretation, the revision of accepted conclusions, theories, or laws in the light of newly discovered facts, or the practical application of such new or revised conclusions, theories, or laws. (Webster, 3d ed)History, 20th Century: Time period from 1901 through 2000 of the common era.Research Personnel: Those individuals engaged in research.Writing: The act or practice of literary composition, the occupation of writer, or producing or engaging in literary work as a profession.Access to Information: Individual's rights to obtain and use information collected or generated by others.Online Systems: Systems where the input data enter the computer directly from the point of origin (usually a terminal or workstation) and/or in which output data are transmitted directly to that terminal point of origin. (Sippl, Computer Dictionary, 4th ed)Medical Oncology: A subspecialty of internal medicine concerned with the study of neoplasms.Quality Control: A system for verifying and maintaining a desired level of quality in a product or process by careful planning, use of proper equipment, continued inspection, and corrective action as required. (Random House Unabridged Dictionary, 2d ed)Research Support as Topic: Financial support of research activities.United StatesEthics Committees, Research: Hospital or other institutional committees established to protect the welfare of research subjects. Federal regulations (the "Common Rule" (45 CFR 46)) mandate the use of these committees to monitor federally-funded biomedical and behavioral research involving human subjects.History, 21st Century: Time period from 2001 through 2100 of the common era.Research Design: A plan for collecting and utilizing data so that desired information can be obtained with sufficient precision or so that an hypothesis can be tested properly.Drug Industry: That segment of commercial enterprise devoted to the design, development, and manufacture of chemical products for use in the diagnosis and treatment of disease, disability, or other dysfunction, or to improve function.Evidence-Based Medicine: An approach of practicing medicine with the goal to improve and evaluate patient care. It requires the judicious integration of best research evidence with the patient's values to make decisions about medical care. This method is to help physicians make proper diagnosis, devise best testing plan, choose best treatment and methods of disease prevention, as well as develop guidelines for large groups of patients with the same disease. (from JAMA 296 (9), 2006)Aerospace Medicine: That branch of medicine dealing with the studies and effects of flight through the atmosphere or in space upon the human body and with the prevention or cure of physiological or psychological malfunctions arising from these effects. (from NASA Thesaurus)Electronics: The study, control, and application of the conduction of ELECTRICITY through gases or vacuum, or through semiconducting or conducting materials. (McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Scientific and Technical Terms, 6th ed)Gynecologic Surgical Procedures: Surgery performed on the female genitalia.Chronic Disease: Diseases which have one or more of the following characteristics: they are permanent, leave residual disability, are caused by nonreversible pathological alteration, require special training of the patient for rehabilitation, or may be expected to require a long period of supervision, observation, or care. (Dictionary of Health Services Management, 2d ed)Health Promotion: Encouraging consumer behaviors most likely to optimize health potentials (physical and psychosocial) through health information, preventive programs, and access to medical care.Library Materials: Print and non-print materials collected, processed, and stored by libraries. They comprise books, periodicals, pamphlets, reports, microforms, maps, manuscripts, motion pictures, and all other forms of audiovisual records. (Harrod, The Librarians' Glossary, 4th ed, p497)Green Chemistry Technology: Pollution prevention through the design of effective chemical products that have low or no toxicity and use of chemical processes that reduce or eliminate the use and generation of hazardous substances.Chemical EngineeringConservation of Energy Resources: Planned management, use, and preservation of energy resources.Environmental Pollution: Contamination of the air, bodies of water, or land with substances that are harmful to human health and the environment.
Capitalism Nature Socialism
Willamette Law Review
"Editorial board". The Rutherford Journal. Retrieved 19 December 2016. Shook, John R (June 20, 2005), Dictionary of Modern ... Dennett is a member of the editorial board for The Rutherford Journal. Dennett was born on March 28, 1942 in Boston, ... Dennett is an atheist and secularist, a member of the Secular Coalition for America advisory board, and a member of the ... "Honorary FFRF Board Announced". Archived from the original on December 17, 2010. Retrieved August 20, 2008. "Erasmus Prize 2012 ...
E. Wesley Ely
"Editorial Board". Journal of Thermal Biology. Elsevier. Retrieved 2015-03-16. "Acta Scientiae Veterinariae". Universidade ... as well as section editor of BMC Physiology and editorial board member of the Journal of Thermal Biology, and of Acta Scientiae ... He was awarded a Carolina Trustee Professorship by the Board of Trustees of the University of South Carolina in 2006 because of ... http://sspa.boisestate.edu/psychology/faculty-and-staff/refinetti/ "Editorial Team". Journal of Circadian Rhythms. Retrieved ...
Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation
Igor J. Koralnik
Editorial Board. https://www.springer.com/biomed/neuroscience/journal/13365?detailsPage=editorialBoard Editoral Board. Annals ... He has been on the editorial board of the Journal of NeuroVirology since 2008 and he was associate editor of the Annals of ... He received his certificate in neurology from the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology in 1998. In 1997, Koralnik became ... to be eligible for board certification in neurology in the United States. ...
Histochemistry and Cell Biology
International Academic Friends of Israel
The European Legacy
Leslie Cohen Berlowitz
Rick Perry veto controversy
The Editorial Board (2014-08-14). "Rick Perry's flimsy indictment: Our view". Usatoday.com. Retrieved 2014-08-19. "Editorial: ... Board, Editorial. "The wrong-headed case against Texas Gov. Rick Perry". The Washington Post. Retrieved 2014-08-19. ... Rick Perry's Bad Judgment Really a Crime? The New York Times, By THE EDITORIAL BOARD, AUG. 18, 2014 "Rick Perry indictment: ...
Xiaodong Wang (electrical engineer)
Global Emergency Response Coalition
United States withdrawal from the Paris Agreement
Editorial Board. "How Donald Trump is ushering in the Chinese century". The San Diego Union-Tribune. Retrieved June 1, 2017. " ... The Editorial Board (June 1, 2017). "Our Disgraceful Exit From the Paris Accord". The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved ... Editorial Board. "Trump's Paris climate accord withdrawal worst decision of his life". The San Diego Union-Tribune. Retrieved ... "Editorial: Another Trump rant and foolish decision on climate change". Tampa Bay Times. Retrieved June 2, 2017. "Trump's Big ...
R. Barker Bausell
Board of Science and Education, British Medical Association (1993). Complementary Medicine: New Approaches to Good Practice. ... Guest Editorial. Current Science. 90 (1): 5-6.. CS1 maint: ref=harv (link). ... National Science Board (2002). "Chapter 7: Science and Technology: Public Attitudes and Public Understanding, Section: Belief ... Committee on the Use of Complementary and Alternative Medicine by the American Public, Board on Health Promotion and Disease ...
Unisex public toilet
Board, The Editorial (July 27, 2015). "For Transgender Americans, Legal Battles Over Restrooms". The New York Times. Retrieved ... In April 2014, the Vancouver Park Board decided to install unisex toilets in public buildings, with different signs to identify ... amicus brief in favor of a transgender high school student Gavin Grimm who claims that his school board denied him access to ... "Vancouver Park Board votes to install gender-neutral washrooms". globalnews.ca. Global News. Retrieved December 20, 2014 ...
Sandhya Srikant Visweswariah
Membership in professional bodies and editorial boards. Visweswariah is a fellow of the Indian National Science Academy[ ... She serves as the Editorial Board Member of the Journal of Receptors and Signal Transduction, Tuberculosis, Physiology ... "Intensification of Research in High Priority Area (IRHPA): Science and Engineering Research Board, Established through an Act ...
Internet of things
"Transportation Research Board (TRB) Annual Meeting, Washington, DC, USA.. *^ "Key Applications of the Smart IoT to Transform ... Editorials at WIRED have also expressed concern, one stating "What you're about to lose is your privacy. Actually, it's worse ... "Executive Steering Board". IoT Security Foundation.. *^ Schneier, Bruce (1 February 2017). "Security and the Internet of Things ... Its founding board is made from technology providers and telecommunications companies. In addition, large IT companies are ...
Women's education in the United States
"Federation of Chiropractic Licensing Boards FAQ". Federation of Chiropractic Licensing Boards. Retrieved 2010-10-02.. ... An editorial in Nature has suggested that the BCA may be trying to suppress debate and that this use of British libel law is a ... Greeley, CO: National Board of Chiropractic Examiners. pp. 121-38. ISBN 1-884457-05-3. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2008 ... NBCE (2014), About Chiropractic, National Board of Chiropractic Examiners, archived from the original on June 19, 2015, ...
James D. F. Calder
Bone and Joint Journal Editorial Board - http://www.bjj.boneandjoint.org.uk/content/editorial-board ... ESSKA-AFAS Board - http://www.esska-afas.org/board/ *^ Achilles Tendon Study Group Publications - http://www.djoglobal.eu/en_US ... Calder is president of ESSKA-AFAS and on the Board of the European Society for Sports Traumatology, Knee Surgery and ...
Bengal famine of 1943
Schiffrin, Anya (2014). "Ian Stephens, Editorial, The Statesman ". Global Muckraking: 100 Years of Investigative ... According to the 1940 Land Revenue Board report, 46% of rural families owned two acres or less or were landless tenants. The ... This effort had some success; The Statesman published editorials asserting that the famine was due solely to speculation and ... British accusations that Indian officials were responsible began as early as 1943, as an editorial in The Statesman on 5 ...
Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society
The editorial processes were also transformed. In 1968 the Sectional Committees had been abolished (again). Instead, the ... The editors serve on the Publishing Board, established in 1997 to monitor publishing and report to the Council. In the 1990s, ... Also-though papers were rarely subjected to formal review-there is evidence of editorial intervention, with Banks himself or a ... and meant that the Society operated its editorial practices more collectively than it had done since the mechanisms for it were ...
Martens, D.; Baesens, B.; Fawcett, T. (2011). "Editorial Survey: Swarm Intelligence for Data Mining". Machine Learning. 82 (1 ... Airlines have used swarm theory to simulate passengers boarding a plane. Southwest Airlines researcher Douglas A. Lawson used ... an ant-based computer simulation employing only six interaction rules to evaluate boarding times using various boarding methods ...
Editorial (September 19, 2013). "Pigment of our imagination". The Hindu. Chennai, India.. ... In late December 2017, HuffPost published an article exposing derogatory emails sent and received by CEO Sam Haskell, board ... Katherine Shindle, Miss America 1998, was also appointed to the board alongside fellow Miss America winners, Heather French ... "Two Elected to Miss America Foundation Board of Trustees". Miss America Organization. February 27, 2015. Archived from the ...
Southern Pacific Transportation Company
"Diabolism Incarnate". Editorial. Pasadena Star News. May 1907.. *^ Arave, Lynn (26 Dec 2014). "Remembering Utah's Worst Train ... 3420 (C-19, 2-8-0), owned by El Paso Historic Board, stored at Phelps Dodge copper refinery, El Paso, Texas ... The Star's coverage was extensive and its editorial blasted the criminal elements behind the wreck:. The man or men who ... Unlike other railroads whose locomotive number boards bore the locomotive number, SP used them for the train number until 1967 ...
United States presidential election, 1796
Plessy boarded a commuter train departing New Orleans for Covington, Louisiana, sat in the car reserved for whites only, and ... "Jefferson Parish schools make progress, but still have long way to go: an editorial", The Times-Picayune, October 15, 2009. ... At the end of the colonial era, the Ursuline Academy maintained a house of seventy boarding and one hundred day students. Today ... Board of Education (1954). When six-year-old Ruby Bridges integrated William Frantz Elementary School in the Ninth Ward, she ...
Mark A. Smith
The police arrested him before he could board a train. Moyer's arrest caused the police to move up the arrests of Haywood and ... "This fabric under which we have lived" (editorial), American Bar Association Journal, May 1968, vol 54, pg. 473. ... He immediately became active in the WFM, and by 1900 he had become a member of the union's General Executive Board. In 1902, he ... boarded a train for New York. The children arrived safely in Manhattan that evening where they were taken to a meeting hall. ...
2018 United States Senate special election in Minnesota
Revolving door (politics)
Editorial: Civil service reform, Asahi Shimbun, 24 July 2007, retrieved 26 July 2007 ... the percentage of former bureaucrats on the boards of private-sector listed companies had remained stable at 2%. ... Editorial:Constitutional revision, Asahi Shimbun, 26 July 2007, retrieved 26 July 2007 ... who can join corporations or their boards without waiting." ...
Thomas W. Hartmann
He has worked with boards, board committees and bankers. Hartmann also has experience with arbitrations and mediations. ... The Commission finds the current Legal Advisor's editorial writings and interviews defending the military commissions' system ... pretty much across the board." On Thursday September 4, 2008 Colonel Patrick Parrish barred Hartmann, from participating in ...
Outline of brain mapping
Air America (radio network)
Public affairs and editorials. The public affairs programs tended to closely follow current happenings in the news, with ... As part of a reorganization, the Progress Media board of directors bought the assets of that company, creating a new company, ... Air America Media's progressive talk radio programming consisted of news, talk, comedy, interviews, guest editorials, and ...
Mycotaxon: Advisory Board
about mycotaxon... editorial advisory board. Unlike many journals, Mycotaxon does not have an Editorial Board, as all articles ... Editorial Advisory Board. Duties: To provide Mycotaxon, Ltd., the corporation that publishes Mycotaxon, annual or more frequent ... We do, however, have a very special Editorial Advisory Board! [Read more about our present and past Editors and Administrators. ...
MMWR Editorial Board
He is an Associate Editor for Communication Methods and Measures and serves on the editorial board for four other communication ... He is certified by the American Board of Preventive Medicine and the American Board of Occupational Medicine. Dr. Halperin is a ... He is board certified in medicine, pediatrics, and infectious diseases, and has served in public health positions at federal, ... Board-certified in internal medicine, Dr. Mullen received her bachelors and masters degrees in public health from Yale ...
Sadhana (Editorial Board)
JAAS editorial board members
He is a member of the Advisory/Editorial Boards of Environmental Chemistry, Journal of Analytical Atomic Spectrometry and ... She is an Editorial Board member of JAAS and currently serves as the director of Ottawa Valley for the Canadian Society for ... a member of the editorial board of JAAS and, a member of IUPAC. ... Journal of Analytical Atomic Spectrometry editorial board ... She is also a referee for numerous international peer reviewed journals, a member of the international advisory boards of ...
Gynecological Surgery (Editorial Board)
Editorial Board - ScopeGynecological Surgery, founded in 2004, is the first and premier peer-reviewed scientific journal ... Editorial Board. G Allahbadia, Rotunda - The Center for Human Reproduction, India. P Bartos, JG Mendel Cancer Centre, Czech ... Editorial Advisory Board. Hans Brölmann, Free University Medical Center, Netherlands. Michel Canis, Polyclinique CHU, France. ... All articles, except Editorials, are subjected to peer-review. Submissions of images and video clips as supplementary files are ...
CDC - Preventing Chronic Disease: Editorial Board
Editorial board members may also serve as peer reviewers and as judges for the journals student paper contest. In addition, ... PCDs editorial board consists of a diverse group of independent leaders and experts with experience in various areas of public ... Editorial board members are volunteers who advise the journal on its policies and identify appropriate and timely topics for ... the editorial board assists with identifying ways to disseminate the journals content throughout the world. ...
cricc - Editorial board | Hindawi
Green Chemistry and Sustainable Technology (Editorial Board)
Chinese Journal of Polymer Science (Editorial Board)
... is edited by a distinguished Editorial Board headed by Professor Qi-Feng Zhou, and supported by an ... ... Editorial Board - One of the leading English-language polymer journals in China, Chinese Journal of Polymer Science (CJPS) ... CJPS is edited by a distinguished Editorial Board headed by Professor Qi-Feng Zhou and supported by an International Advisory ... Board in which many famous active polymer scientists all over the world are included. The journal was first published in 1983 ...
JCI - Meet the Editorial Board
Meet the JCI Editorial Board. Rexford S. Ahima, MD, PhD. Rexford Ahima is Director of the Division of Endocrinology, Diabetes, ... He has served on the editorial boards of the The Prostate and Cancer Prevention Research. ... She serves on the editorial board of the American Journal of Hematology. ... She is a member of the NCI Colon Cancer Task Force, the Advisory Board of the Biden Cancer Initiative, and the Executive Board ...
Editorial Board : Transplantation
Editorial board - The Egyptian Rheumatologist - ISSN 1110-1164
Inorganics | Sections: Coordination Chemistry | Editorial Board
Editorial Board : Anesthesia & Analgesia
... Editor-in-Chief Professor Rhian Touyz Affiliation: University of Glasgow, Glasgow, UK Subject area: Vascular ... Editorial Board. Editor-in-Chief. Professor Rhian Touyz. Affiliation: University of Glasgow, Glasgow, UK Subject area: Vascular ... She serves on several Editorial Boards including Diabetologia, PLos One, Clinical Science, the Journal of Molecular Medicine ... Jonathan has been a scientific board member for a number of organizations including the Medical Research Council, World Health ...
Editorial Board - Emerging Infectious Diseases journal - CDC
Editorial and Advisory Boards | Science | AAAS
Editorial Board | Journal of Bacteriology
Sarah Ades (2021). Brian Akerley (2022). Birgit E. Alber (2022). Sonja Albers (2021). Gladys Alexandre (2020). Daniel Amador-Noguez (2021). Irina Artsimovitch (2022). Harujuki Atomi (2021). Paul Babitzke (2021). Melanie Barnett (2020). Blanca Barquera (2022). Ivan Berg (2022). Indranil Biswas (2022). Thomas Bobik (2022). Bob Bourret (2021). Cara C. Boutte (2021). Jeff Boyd (2022). Miriam Braunstein (2021). Richard G. Brennan (2021). Yana Bromberg (2020). Wolfgang Buckel (2021). Lori Burrows (2021). Mark Buttner (2022). Eric Cascales (2021). Patricia Champion (2021). Matthew Chapman (2020). Peter Chien (2022). Ciaran Condon (2021). Michael M. Cox (2021). Dean Crick (2020). Sean Crosson (2021). Andrew J. Darwin (2022). Heran Darwin (2021). Lars Dietrich (2022). Joseph Dillard (2022). Alain C. Dufour (2021). Paul Dunman (2022). Gary Dunny (2021). Jonathan Dworkin (2021). Patrick Eichenberger (2021). Craig Ellermeier (2020). Marie A. Elliot (2021). Neil Fairweather (2020). Mario Feldman ...
eWeek Editorial Board Takes Stances on Important Issues of 2006
Sca power point august, 2013 editorial boards
LGA Editorial Advisory Board
David Ro Regional Director for East Asia Member, LGA Editorial Advisory Board China/USA ... Kwabena Asamoah-Gyadu Member, Theology Working Group Member, LGA Editorial Advisory Board Ghana ... Naomi Frizzell Member, LGA Editorial Advisory Board Member, Communications Working Group USA ... Mila Gomides Member, LGA Editorial Advisory Board Brazil. * Cathy Hine Member, LGA Editorial Advisory Board Catalyst for Islam ...
Xi Zhang - Editorial Advisory Board - Polymer
APS PRESS Editorial Board
Current Board MembersCouncil appoints the editor-in-chief for a three-year term based on the recommendation of the ... Publications Board. They should have served previously as a senior editor of APS PRESS for at least one year and must be a ... Is the presiding officer of the APS PRESS Editorial Board.. *Appoints to the editorial board, with the approval of the ... in consultation with the editorial board and with approval by Publications Board and Council, the general editorial and ...
Integrative Medicine contains the names of all members of the Editorial board including the Editor(s)-in-Chief and the various ... The Editorial Board page of the Journal of Current Research: ... Journal Home Aims and Scope Editorial Board For Authors ... Case Report Case Reports Editorial Letter to the Editor Original Article Perspective Research Article Reviews Short commentary ...
Hpathy Editorial Board - Homeopathy
A. Cuzzocrea - Editorial Advisory Board - Information Systems
Editorial Advisory Board, Information Systems University of Trieste, Trieste, Italy Alfredo Cuzzocrea is currently a Senior ... He is member of editorial advisory boards of several international books. He covers a large number of roles in international ... He is member of scientific boards of several PhD programs worldwide (Europe, Australia). He covers a large number of roles in ...
Editorial Board: Journal of Neurosurgery
... Kevin Cockroft, Co-Chair. Kevin M. Cockroft, MD, MSc, FAANS, FACS, FAHA is Director ... He is a member of the editorial board for the journals Neuro-Oncology and Neurosurgery, Tumor Section co-editor of World ... Zada also serves on the editorial board of Neurosurgery and the Journal of Neuro-Oncology. Dr. Zada was elected to the ... Aghi also serves on the editorial board of Neurosurgery and the Journal of Neuro-Oncology. Dr. Aghi was elected to the ...
The Editorial Board page of the Neurosurgery Journal contains the names of all members of the Editorial board including the ... Editorial Board Member. * Sandeep Kumar Kar. M.D, Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Cardiac ... Journal Home Aims and Scope Editorial Board For Authors Instructions to Authors Submit Manuscript ...
Confederate controversy: The anatomy of an editorial board evolution | Commentary | Dallas News
Confederate controversy: The anatomy of an editorial board evolution Filed under Commentary at Sep 25 Share. * Facebook ... By July, the editorial board was ready to call for two Confederate monuments in Dallas to be removed: "They are stand-alone ... The job of the editorial board, however, is not simply to reflect the communitys views or mirror majority opinion - it is to ... The divisions are deep, and the editorial board has worked diligently to reflect that on our Viewpoints op-ed page. Weve ...
Editorial board: We must continue Marget Hamilton's fight against discrimination
Editor-in-Ch2017Journal'sIndiaMeet Our Editorial Board MemberContentMemberTimes Editorial BoardCritical CareEditor'sMembers of the editorial boardIEEE TransactionsProfessorCompriseInstitutionalDutiesPracticeResearchAdvisorsInsightScientistsArticlesCardiologyReviewDirectorsCaliforniaShareTeamServesAsked to join the editorial boardCouncilPolicies
- Unlike many journals, Mycotaxon does not have an Editorial Board, as all articles are handled by our Editor-in-Chief, our Nomenclature Editor, and by pre-submission reviewers. (mycotaxon.com)
- Council appoints the editor-in-chief for a three-year term based on the recommendation of the Publications Board. (apsnet.org)
- Appoints to the editorial board, with the approval of the Publications Board one or more senior editors, one associate editor-in-chief, and two serving as acquisition editors for three-year terms. (apsnet.org)
- He is currently the Editor-in-Chief of this journal (Current Hypertension Reviews, CHR) and is an editorial board member of more than 15 international journals. (benthamscience.com)
- Ophthalmology Management asked editorial board members to highlight some of the unique product offerings and services at AAO 2017. (ophthalmologymanagement.com)
- After much lively debate, compromise was reached and the Board requested the Director-General to publish a technical note, in the next few months, on how she will report, in 2017, to the UN General Assembly on the national commitments made in 2011 and 2014, using existing survey tools and taking into account existing indicators at global and regional levels. (who.int)
- Editorial board members may also serve as peer reviewers and as judges for the journal's student paper contest. (cdc.gov)
- In addition, the editorial board assists with identifying ways to disseminate the journal's content throughout the world. (cdc.gov)
- The Wall Street Journal editorial board members oversee the Journal's editorial page and represent the newspaper and its editorial page publicly. (wikipedia.org)
- Nearly 200 expert scientists in the biological, physical, social and earth, environmental and ecological sciences comprise the journal's editorial board . (unc.edu)
- Supports the journal's ethos, scope, editorial standards, and policies, and is a committed advocate who will represent BMC Endocrine Disorders within the scientific community. (biomedcentral.com)
- The Associate Editor is primarily responsible for assessing manuscripts for their suitability for peer review, selecting suitable reviewers who meet the Journal's requirements and recommending decisions on the basis of the peer reviewers' reports and their own assessment while adhering to the Journal's editorial policies. (biomedcentral.com)
Meet Our Editorial Board Member2
- The OncoLink Editorial Staff creates this content independently and without control or influence by our sponsors over the materials. (oncolink.org)
- The OncoLink Editorial Team will ensure that any product discussions in the content will be objective, balanced and scientifically rigorous. (oncolink.org)
- The aim of the Editorial Board is to review, comment and approves new and updated content for our Baby Buddy App in line with our commitment to quality-assurance. (bestbeginnings.org.uk)
- He is a member of the Advisory/Editorial Boards of Environmental Chemistry , Journal of Analytical Atomic Spectrometry and Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry and has published more than 200 scientific papers (Scholar h-index 52), mainly on element speciation analysis in environmental and biological systems, and gave more than 100 invited and plenary lectures at international conferences. (rsc.org)
- She is a member of the NCI Colon Cancer Task Force, the Advisory Board of the Biden Cancer Initiative, and the Executive Board of the Cholangiocarcinoma Foundation. (jci.org)
- He is member of scientific boards of several PhD programs worldwide (Europe, Australia). (elsevier.com)
- He is member of editorial advisory boards of several international books. (elsevier.com)
- He has served as member of various editorial boards but his main editorial commitment is with the European Respiratory Journal , being successively Associate, Joint-Chief, Deputy-Chief, and Section Editor from 2000 to date. (ersjournals.com)
- Serves as a member of the Publications Board. (apsnet.org)
- We are delighted to announce that Dr Jeremiah Johnson has become the newest member of the Polymer Chemistry Editorial Board. (rsc.org)
- He is a Member of the ESC Council for Cardiology Practice, HEART UK, the National Institute of Health and Care Excellence Familial Hypercholesterolaemia Guideline Implementation Group, a founder member of the UK Cardiorenal Forum ( www.cardiorenalforum.com ) and also a board member of the Olivia Hodson Cancer Fund, UCL Institute of Child Care/Great Ormond Street Hospital, London. (bjcardio.co.uk)
- Member of the editorial board of the Philosophy Journal 'Thinking', member of the advisory board of SOPHIA 'European Foundation for the Advancement of Doing Philosophy with Children. (austria-forum.org)
- He was selected as an editorial board member for his expertise in data science, cheminformatics, chemical toxicology and nanomaterials informatics. (unc.edu)
- In its discussion on progress in implementation of the International Health Regulations (IHR 2005), a number of Board Members from our Region noted the discrepancies shown up by the recent country assessments for Ebola readiness conducted in the Region, and the self-assessments conducted by Member States of readiness to implement the IHR. (who.int)
- Through the regional members of the Board, Member States of the Region reiterated their commitment to stopping transmission and to supporting the national efforts being made in Afghanistan and Pakistan. (who.int)
- The regional Board members, following up on the request of the Regional Committee in October 2014, were keen to push for process indicators by which Member States could measure their progress towards implementation and against which WHO could report to the General Assembly. (who.int)
Times Editorial Board3
- It can't expect us to believe that the Times editorial board is so ill-informed that it doesn't realize we are talking about employer-sponsored group plans. (powerlineblog.com)
- In support of the dying nuclear power industry, the New York Times Editorial Board has penned an inadvertent epitaph. (ecowatch.com)
- But the Times Editorial Board follows with this: "Yet it is also noteworthy that these civilian nuclear disasters did not and have not overcome the allure of nuclear power as a source of clean and abundant energy. (ecowatch.com)
Members of the editorial board2
- With this issue, Dr. William Yates Hayden, a prominent Canadian periodontist, joins the other members of the editorial board of Nutrition and Dental Health. (dentalbytes.com)
- Members of the Editorial Board are expected to complete one review a month and attend one face-to-face Editorial Board meeting each year. (iscos.org.uk)
- When such an editorial appears in a newspaper, it is considered the institutional opinion of that newspaper. (wikipedia.org)
- The job of the editorial board, however, is not simply to reflect the community's views or mirror majority opinion - it is to understand the different points of view and recommend in its institutional editorials which course of action would be best for our community. (dallasnews.com)
- Institutional review boards' and clinical research organizations' technology can work with this software. (ophthalmologymanagement.com)
- I already have a file with proposed ideas, some inspired by research and reports, others by editorials and perspectives. (cardiovascularbusiness.com)
- To cap off the PLOS ONE 10 Year Anniversary collection series, we decided to focus our efforts on the PLOS ONE Editorial Board - a sizable group of accomplished scientists that has allowed us to publish thousands of high quality research articles over the past decade. (plos.org)
- Andrew Zydney, head of chemical engineering, was invited to join the editorial advisory board of the American Chemical Society's journal Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research. (psu.edu)
- This is almost always an honorary position, although board members sometimes provide peer review of submissions. (wikipedia.org)
- Board members will help determine which works are sent out for peer-review, select appropriate peer referees, and will recommend a decision for each submission, based on the referees' reports and our editorial guidelines. (nature.com)
- He also serves on the board of directors of the Intrasocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Carotid Stenting Facilities. (thejns.org)
- He currently serves as a director-at-large on the AAST Board of Directors and is a frequent speaker at regional and national meetings. (sleepreviewmag.com)
- The nonstaff members of the IAS-USA Board of Directors participate in a volunteer capacity. (iasusa.org)
- Listed below are the IAS-USA Board of Directors and their financial interests with commercial companies within the last 12 months from the date of disclosure. (iasusa.org)
- A Sacramento Bee editorial argues that the Covered California board should "resist" Insurance Commissioner Dave Jones' (D) call for the state to allow insurers to continue selling health plans in 2014 that do not meet minimum coverage requirements under the Affordable Care Act, as proposed by President Obama. (californiahealthline.org)
- I encourage you to share your thoughts with our editorial board members or with us. (cardiovascularbusiness.com)
- The Best Beginnings Board of Trustees is made up of experts who share our vision of supporting parents and parents-to-be so each child can have the best start in life. (bestbeginnings.org.uk)
- He serves on CDC's Board of Scientific Counselors and is active on the Council of State and Territorial Epidemiologists (CSTE), including serving as President (2013−2014). (cdc.gov)
- Additionally, Rich has expertise in Systematic Mold Training, is a past recipient of the Society of Plastics Engineers, Inc. 's Mold Designer of the Year award and serves as an advocate for moldmaking in various board positions. (moldmakingtechnology.com)
- Dr Benson serves on a data and safety monitoring board for GlaxoSmithKline/ViiV Healthcare. (iasusa.org)
Asked to join the editorial board1
- Crowe noted that Cheek was asked to join the editorial board as the result of his "academic accomplishments and scholarly devotion to the study of Burke and 18th century political thought. (ega.edu)
- Establishes, in consultation with the editorial board and with approval by Publications Board and Council, the general editorial and publication policies and procedures of APS PRESS. (apsnet.org)
- Consults with the Publications Board, treasurer, and appropriate staff on matters that pertain to the activities and publications of the Plant Management Disease Reports, with deference to Council. (apsnet.org)
- Editorial board members are volunteers who advise the journal on its policies and identify appropriate and timely topics for publication. (cdc.gov)
- Establishes, in consultation with the Editorial Board, the general editorial and publications policies and procedures for Plant Management Disease Reports. (apsnet.org)
- According to the editorial, "A one-year extension on noncompliant policies might make sense in the states that depend on the federal exchange, which is not fully functioning, but not in states with their own working exchanges. (californiahealthline.org)