PrisonersGame Theory: Theoretical construct used in applied mathematics to analyze certain situations in which there is an interplay between parties that may have similar, opposed, or mixed interests. In a typical game, decision-making "players," who each have their own goals, try to gain advantage over the other parties by anticipating each other's decisions; the game is finally resolved as a consequence of the players' decisions.Prisoners of War: Members held prisoner of the armed forces, members of militias of such armed forces, members of other militias, members of other volunteer corps, and organized resistance movements. (Geneva Convention of 1929 and 1949)Tattooing: The indelible marking of TISSUES, primarily SKIN, by pricking it with NEEDLES to imbed various COLORING AGENTS. Tattooing of the CORNEA is done to colorize LEUKOMA spots.Forensic Psychiatry: Psychiatry in its legal aspects. This includes criminology, penology, commitment of mentally ill, the psychiatrist's role in compensation cases, the problems of releasing information to the court, and of expert testimony.Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders: Categorical classification of MENTAL DISORDERS based on criteria sets with defining features. It is produced by the American Psychiatric Association. (DSM-IV, page xxii)Manuals as Topic: Books designed to give factual information or instructions.Cooperative Behavior: The interaction of two or more persons or organizations directed toward a common goal which is mutually beneficial. An act or instance of working or acting together for a common purpose or benefit, i.e., joint action. (From Random House Dictionary Unabridged, 2d ed)Mental Disorders: Psychiatric illness or diseases manifested by breakdowns in the adaptational process expressed primarily as abnormalities of thought, feeling, and behavior producing either distress or impairment of function.Aspirations (Psychology): Strong desires to accomplish something. This usually pertains to greater values or high ideals.Torture: The intentional infliction of physical or mental suffering upon an individual or individuals, including the torture of animals.Substance-Related Disorders: Disorders related to substance abuse.Crime: A violation of the criminal law, i.e., a breach of the conduct code specifically sanctioned by the state, which through its administrative agencies prosecutes offenders and imposes and administers punishments. The concept includes unacceptable actions whether prosecuted or going unpunished.Social Determinants of Health: The circumstances in which people are born, grow up, live, work, and age, as well as the systems put in place to deal with illness. These circumstances are in turn shaped by a wider set of forces: economics, social policies, and politics (http://www.cdc.gov/socialdeterminants/).Mandatory Testing: Testing or screening required by federal, state, or local law or other agencies for the diagnosis of specified conditions. It is usually limited to specific populations such as categories of health care providers, members of the military, and prisoners or to specific situations such as premarital examinations or donor screening.Prevalence: The total number of cases of a given disease in a specified population at a designated time. It is differentiated from INCIDENCE, which refers to the number of new cases in the population at a given time.Reference Books, Medical: Books in the field of medicine intended primarily for consultation.Criminal Law: A branch of law that defines criminal offenses, regulates the apprehension, charging and trial of suspected persons, and fixes the penalties and modes of treatment applicable to convicted offenders.Wechsler Scales: Tests designed to measure intellectual functioning in children and adults.Punishment: The application of an unpleasant stimulus or penalty for the purpose of eliminating or correcting undesirable behavior.Criminals: Persons who have committed a crime or have been convicted of a crime.Altruism: Consideration and concern for others, as opposed to self-love or egoism, which can be a motivating influence.Concentration Camps: Facilities in which WARFARE or political prisoners are confined.Human Rights: The rights of the individual to cultural, social, economic, and educational opportunities as provided by society, e.g., right to work, right to education, and right to social security.Games, Experimental: Games designed to provide information on hypotheses, policies, procedures, or strategies.New South Wales: A state in southeastern Australia. Its capital is Sydney. It was discovered by Captain Cook in 1770 and first settled at Botany Bay by marines and convicts in 1788. It was named by Captain Cook who thought its coastline resembled that of South Wales. (From Webster's New Geographical Dictionary, 1988, p840 & Room, Brewer's Dictionary of Names, 1992, p377)Antisocial Personality Disorder: A personality disorder whose essential feature is a pervasive pattern of disregard for, and violation of, the rights of others that begins in childhood or early adolescence and continues into adulthood. The individual must be at least age 18 and must have a history of some symptoms of CONDUCT DISORDER before age 15. (From DSM-IV, 1994)History, 19th Century: Time period from 1801 through 1900 of the common era.Military Medicine: The practice of medicine as applied to special circumstances associated with military operations.Buddhism: The teaching ascribed to Gautama Buddha (ca. 483 B.C.) holding that suffering is inherent in life and that one can escape it into nirvana by mental and moral self-purification. (Webster, 3d ed)Psychiatric Status Rating Scales: Standardized procedures utilizing rating scales or interview schedules carried out by health personnel for evaluating the degree of mental illness.World War II: Global conflict involving countries of Europe, Africa, Asia, and North America that occurred between 1939 and 1945.United StatesSubstance Abuse, Intravenous: Abuse, overuse, or misuse of a substance by its injection into a vein.Neoplasm Staging: Methods which attempt to express in replicable terms the extent of the neoplasm in the patient.Risk Factors: An aspect of personal behavior or lifestyle, environmental exposure, or inborn or inherited characteristic, which, on the basis of epidemiologic evidence, is known to be associated with a health-related condition considered important to prevent.International Classification of Diseases: A system of categories to which morbid entries are assigned according to established criteria. Included is the entire range of conditions in a manageable number of categories, grouped to facilitate mortality reporting. It is produced by the World Health Organization (From ICD-10, p1). The Clinical Modifications, produced by the UNITED STATES DEPT. OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES, are larger extensions used for morbidity and general epidemiological purposes, primarily in the U.S.Personality Disorders: A major deviation from normal patterns of behavior.Human Experimentation: The use of humans as investigational subjects.Questionnaires: Predetermined sets of questions used to collect data - clinical data, social status, occupational group, etc. The term is often applied to a self-completed survey instrument.History, 20th Century: Time period from 1901 through 2000 of the common era.Methadone: A synthetic opioid that is used as the hydrochloride. It is an opioid analgesic that is primarily a mu-opioid agonist. It has actions and uses similar to those of MORPHINE. (From Martindale, The Extra Pharmacopoeia, 30th ed, p1082-3)Psychometrics: Assessment of psychological variables by the application of mathematical procedures.Korean War: An armed conflict between Communist and non-Communist forces in Korea from June 25, 1950, to July 27, 1953. The parties included United Nations forces from 15 member nations under United States command against military from North Korea and the Peoples Republic of China.Interview, Psychological: A directed conversation aimed at eliciting information for psychiatric diagnosis, evaluation, treatment planning, etc. The interview may be conducted by a social worker or psychologist.Harm Reduction: The application of methods designed to reduce the risk of harm associated with certain behaviors without reduction in frequency of those behaviors. The risk-associated behaviors include ongoing and active addictive behaviors.War: Hostile conflict between organized groups of people.Cross-Sectional Studies: Studies in which the presence or absence of disease or other health-related variables are determined in each member of the study population or in a representative sample at one particular time. This contrasts with LONGITUDINAL STUDIES which are followed over a period of time.Laboratory Animal Science: The science and technology dealing with the procurement, breeding, care, health, and selection of animals used in biomedical research and testing.Democratic People's Republic of Korea: A country located on the Korean Peninsula whose capital is Pyongyang. The country was established September 9, 1948.Queensland: A state in northeastern Australia. Its capital is Brisbane. Its coast was first visited by Captain Cook in 1770 and its first settlement (penal) was located on Moreton Bay in 1824. The name Cooksland was first proposed but honor to Queen Victoria prevailed. (From Webster's New Geographical Dictionary, 1988, p996 & Room, Brewer's Dictionary of Names, 1992, p441)Mentally Ill Persons: Persons with psychiatric illnesses or diseases, particularly psychotic and severe mood disorders.Heroin Dependence: Strong dependence, both physiological and emotional, upon heroin.HIV Infections: Includes the spectrum of human immunodeficiency virus infections that range from asymptomatic seropositivity, thru AIDS-related complex (ARC), to acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS).Reproducibility of Results: The statistical reproducibility of measurements (often in a clinical context), including the testing of instrumentation or techniques to obtain reproducible results. The concept includes reproducibility of physiological measurements, which may be used to develop rules to assess probability or prognosis, or response to a stimulus; reproducibility of occurrence of a condition; and reproducibility of experimental results.Ethics, Medical: The principles of professional conduct concerning the rights and duties of the physician, relations with patients and fellow practitioners, as well as actions of the physician in patient care and interpersonal relations with patient families.Comorbidity: The presence of co-existing or additional diseases with reference to an initial diagnosis or with reference to the index condition that is the subject of study. Comorbidity may affect the ability of affected individuals to function and also their survival; it may be used as a prognostic indicator for length of hospital stay, cost factors, and outcome or survival.Suicide, Attempted: The unsuccessful attempt to kill oneself.National Socialism: The doctrines and policies of the Nazis or the National Social German Workers party, which ruled Germany under Adolf Hitler from 1933-1945. These doctrines and policies included racist nationalism, expansionism, and state control of the economy. (from Columbia Encyclopedia, 6th ed. and American Heritage College Dictionary, 3d ed.)Retrospective Studies: Studies used to test etiologic hypotheses in which inferences about an exposure to putative causal factors are derived from data relating to characteristics of persons under study or to events or experiences in their past. The essential feature is that some of the persons under study have the disease or outcome of interest and their characteristics are compared with those of unaffected persons.Models, Psychological: Theoretical representations that simulate psychological processes and/or social processes. These include the use of mathematical equations, computers, and other electronic equipment.History, 17th Century: Time period from 1601 through 1700 of the common era.Holocaust: A massive slaughter, especially the systematic mass extermination of European Jews in Nazi concentration camps prior to and during World War II.Follow-Up Studies: Studies in which individuals or populations are followed to assess the outcome of exposures, procedures, or effects of a characteristic, e.g., occurrence of disease.Intelligence: The ability to learn and to deal with new situations and to deal effectively with tasks involving abstractions.Vulnerable Populations: Groups of persons whose range of options is severely limited, who are frequently subjected to COERCION in their DECISION MAKING, or who may be compromised in their ability to give INFORMED CONSENT.Alcoholism: A primary, chronic disease with genetic, psychosocial, and environmental factors influencing its development and manifestations. The disease is often progressive and fatal. It is characterized by impaired control over drinking, preoccupation with the drug alcohol, use of alcohol despite adverse consequences, and distortions in thinking, most notably denial. Each of these symptoms may be continuous or periodic. (Morse & Flavin for the Joint Commission of the National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence and the American Society of Addiction Medicine to Study the Definition and Criteria for the Diagnosis of Alcoholism: in JAMA 1992;268:1012-4)Police: Agents of the law charged with the responsibility of maintaining and enforcing law and order among the citizenry.Capital Punishment: The use of the death penalty for certain crimes.England
Also prisoners were kept that had failed to pay fines to which they had been sentenced. In 2002, prison operations ceased ... English edition. Retrieved 2 April 2014. Katajanokka, Hotel. "Years of note". Archived from the original on 2014-05-10. ... One guard was killed, a fire started and five prisoners used the opportunity to escape. At the end of the war, some well known ... "Prisoners of note". Archived from the original on 2014-05-10. Retrieved 2014-03-21. Manninen, Antti (8 November 2010). " ...
Murphy, E; Dingwall, R (2003). Qualitative methods and health policy research (1st edition). Routledge (reprinted as an e-book ... Kaminski, Marek M. (2004). Games Prisoners Play. Princeton University Press. ISBN 0-691-11721-7. ... Lindlof, T. R., & Taylor, B. C. (2002) Qualitative communication research methods: Second edition. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage ... Holliday, A. R. (2007). Doing and Writing Qualitative Research, 2nd Edition. London: Sage Publications ...
Fully Loaded Edition; American Poet; Rock 'n' Roll Animal; Live: Take No Prisoners; Live in Italy; The Concert for the Rock and ... On 1973's Rock 'n' Roll Animal and 1978's Take No Prisoners, the song is in E, and on 1984's Live in Italy, the song is back in ... The box set Peel Slowly and See and reissue Loaded: Fully Loaded Edition restored the missing section. The song also appears on ... Fully Loaded Edition), it turned out that some of the 1969 lyrics (notably the entire bridge as heard on Live at Max's Kansas ...
Kindle Edition. Stalin died in 1953 and the prisoners were given an amnesty. Finlay, Victoria. Jewels: A Secret History (Kindle ... Most were political prisoners; others were there for small crimes, like stealing fish. Finlay, Victoria. Jewels: A Secret ... Kindle Edition. "Умер главный янтарный комбинат планеты". 2 October 1998. Retrieved 25 August 2017. "Калининградский янтарный ...
The 1853 edition ("second thousand") of Earlswood is signed from Sidcup, Kent, 12 June 1852, and bears a dedication to "The ... The Prisoners of Australia. A Narrative (1841). By the author of Miriam... (London: J. Hatchard & Son, 1841). Retrieved 25 ... The Prisoners of Australia. A Narrative (1841). By the author of Miriam... (London: J. Hatchard & Son, 1841). Retrieved 25 ... The preface to the first edition of Influence is signed C. A., Forty Hill, Enfield, 9 February 1822. That of Miriam is also ...
"Israel to release 450 prisoners". BBC news. Retrieved November 16, 2014. Search - Global Edition - The New York Times. ... Olmert announces that he will release 250 Palestinian political prisoners as a gesture of goodwill. July 20 - Israel has begun ... November 19 - Israel releases 450 Palestinian Arab prisoners as a goodwill gesture to the President of the Palestinian National ... "Israel to release Fatah prisoners". BBC News. Retrieved November 16, 2014. "Freed Palestinians welcomed home". BBC News. ...
"Obiter Dictum", Newsletter Edition. Australian Capital Territory Young Lawyers Association No: 13 Autumn 2005 "ACT cop killer ... Groves, Matthew (2001). "International Law And Australian Prisoners". 11. University of New South Wales Law Journal. Retrieved ... under an international treaty when it had not been applied by law into Australia as affecting the treatment of a prisoner. He ...
Hanks became a paroled prisoner of war, awaiting court martial for his surrender of Fort Mackinac. At Detroit, Lt. Hanks ... Robertson, John (1882). Michigan in the War, 1861-1865 (revised edition). Lansing, Mich.: Michigan Adjutant General. pp. 1010- ... these pre-prisoner of war conditions being part of what was then a code of honor observed by army officers in the English- ... "Prisoners of War in 1812". PBS. Retrieved January 15, 2017. ...
In Prisons and Prisoners (1845), he described the Eastern State Penitentiary. This work also contained an attack on the views ... ISBN 978-0-87169-166-8. Charles Dickens (22 August 1974). The Pilgrim Edition of the Letters of Charles Dickens: Volume 3. 1842 ... 507-8. Joseph Adshead (1847). Our Present Gaol System Deeply Depraving to the Prisoner and a Positive Evil to the Community: ... ISBN 1-134-00875-9. Joseph Adshead (1845). Prisons and Prisoners. Longmans, Brown, Green, and Longman. Randolph Shipley Klein ( ...
Japanese edition, 2006); Transcending - Reflections of Crime Victims (2001; Japanese edition, 2006); The Little Book of ... the children of prisoners] hidden victims. His latest book, What Will Happen To Me?, places the lens on 30 children whose ... In the afterword to the third edition of Changing Lenses, Zehr acknowledges the debt that restorative justice owes to many ... Contemplative Photography (2005); What Will Happen to Me?, about the children of prisoners (2010); Pickups: A Love Story (2013 ...
"Prisoners moved from comfort to overcrowding". Newsroom Panama. 14 September 2010. Archived from the original on 11 December ... Woods, Sarah (2009-11-24). Panama, 2nd edition. Bradt Travel Guides. p. 65. ISBN 9781841622606. Retrieved 11 December 2012. La ...
Livanis Editions. ISBN 978-960-14-1495-9. Henri, Madeleine M. (1995). Prisoner of History. Aspasia of Miletus and her ... ISBN 0-19-814273-0. Delbrück, Hans (1920): History of the Art of War, University of Nebraska Press; Reprint edition, 1990. ... ISBN 0-19-814198-X. Hanson, Victor Davis (2007) [English Edition 2005]. How the Athenians and Spartans fought the Peloponnesian ... Prisoner of History, 138-39 K.J. Beloch, Die Attische Politik seit Perikles, 19-22 A.J. Podlecki, Perikles and his Circle, 158 ...
"The Spanish Prisoner". Stephen Koch, The Breaking Point: Hemingway, dos Passos, and the Murder of Jose Robles, reviewed by ... Martínez de Pisón, Ignacio (2005). Enterrar a los muertos (1st edition). Editorial Seix Barral (Spanish). Carr, Virginia (1984 ...
By November it became known by locals that Atlanta would be a prisoner-of-war camp expected to guard German prisoners. There ... ISBN 0-8032-5060-6. A 1925 edition is available for download at University of Nebraska-Lincoln Digital Commons. Elkins, K. ( ... During World War II, Camp Atlanta was established next to the town as an Allied prisoner-of-war camp for German P.O.W.s. The ... The camp was said to house more prisoners during the war than the town had in its entire existence. Atlanta was laid out in ...
Free Press paperback edition: 1997. ISBN 0-684-83241-0 Frazier, E. Franklin. (1957). Race and Culture Contacts in the Modern ... Kaminski, Marek M. (2004) Games Prisoners Play. Princeton: Princeton University Press. ISBN 0-691-11721-7 http://webfiles.uci. ... Revised and abridged edition: 1967. Chicago: The University of Chicago Press. Frazier, Edward Franklin. (1932). The Free Negro ... Reprint edition: 1990.Transaction Press. ISBN 0-88738-804-3 Miller, Walter (1958). "Lower Class Culture as a Generating Milieu ...
The war has left an incurable scar on many people, including former prisoners of war. Facing these facts of history in a spirit ... "Editorial: Is Japan's Apology a New Beginning?". Chosun.com (English edition). The Chosun Ilbo. August 11, 2010. Retrieved 2012 ... Q: At the meeting last night with Prime Minister Blair, did Prime Minister Hashimoto really apologize for the prisoners of war ... May 9, 2009: The Japanese government, through its ambassador in the U.S., apologized to former American prisoners of war who ...
Muñoz was made prisoner. The Chilean ships Indefatigable and Meteoro plus the Royal Navy ship HMS Virago participated in the ... C. Rand, Boston, Second Edition, 1854.. ...
"斗智斗勇". The New York Times (Chinese Edition). Baum, p. 408 Zhao, Ziyang (2012). Prisoner of the State. Simon and Schuster. ISBN ... second edition) (Cambridge University Press: 1997), p 358. Wu, Wei (July 28, 2014). "十三大前，赵紫阳与"左 ...
A bitter by-election in 1916: West Cork pivotal point in transition to new era; Southern Star Centenary Edition - 1889-1989 ... Candidates And Sinn Féin Prisoners. In: The Times (London), Tuesday, November 14, 1916 p. 5 col. C. ...
A bitter by-election in 1916: West Cork pivotal point in transition to new era; Southern Star Centenary Edition - 1889-1989 ... Candidates And Sinn Féin Prisoners. In: The Times (London), Tuesday, November 14, 1916 p. 5 col. C Tony Williams, House of ...
Editions Grund, Paris. 2006. ISBN 2 7000 3075 3. 3 Painting(s) by or after Michael Ford at the Art UK site. ... This oil painting, Italian Prisoners-of-war Working on the Land, was purchased by WAAC for fifteen guineas and was one of the ... "Italian Prisoners-of-war Working on the Land". Imperial War Museum. Retrieved 16 September 2014. Benezit Dictionary of Artists ... few depictions of prisoners of war at work acquired by WAAC. Ford also designed a poster featuring a Land Girl with the slogan ...
On 28 February he arrived at Padang which was occupied by the Japanese three weeks later and Coates became a prisoner of war. ... http://www.pows-of-japan.net/articles/37.htm "Australian Dictionary of Biography online edition". Retrieved 22 April 2008. " ... At the Kilo-30 and Kilo-55 camps on the Burma-Thailand Railway he cared for hundreds of prisoners of war under deplorable ... "Prisoners of War of the Japanese 1942-1945". Retrieved 22 April 2008. "It's an Honour - 18 June 1946". Australian Government. ...
Threshold Editions imprint of Simon & Schuster. ISBN 1-4165-2426-6. "Marine Ilario Pantano Exonerated of Murdering Iraqi ... Prisoners; Runs for Congress in North Carolina". Fox & Friends. December 15, 2011. Archived from the original on May 16, 2012. ... In November 2011, Simon & Schuster released a new edition of Pantano's book, Warlord: Broken by War, Saved by Grace, containing ... was released by Threshold Editions, Mary Matalin's Simon & Schuster imprint. On July 10, 2006, he appeared as on The Daily Show ...
"Prisoners of War of the Japanese 1942-1945". Pows-of-japan.net. Retrieved 28 November 2016. "Newspaper Article - FILL YOUR ... Singapore 1941-1942: Revised Edition. Books.google.com.sg. p. 11. Retrieved 28 November 2016. "Disaster in the Far East, 1940- ...
Kindle Edition Weale, Adrian (2014-11-12). Renegades (Kindle Location 3143). Random House. Kindle Edition. Weale, Adrian (2014- ... Seamen prisoners repatriated on medical grounds from prison camps had reported his name and he was added to a list of men to be ... Berry was captured out of uniform by the Red Army who believed that he was a British prisoner of war and handed him to nearby ... Questioned by the Gestapo he betrayed people who had helped him escape and as a result was not spoken to by any other prisoner ...
For instance, Americans considered it quite natural for American prisoners of war to want their families to know they were ... Benedict's Patterns of Culture (1934) was translated into fourteen languages and was published in many editions as standard ...
Prisoners of power has 1 available editions to buy at Alibris ... Prisoners of power by Arkadii Natanovich Strugatskii starting ... 286 p. THIS IS PRISONERS OF POWER! 1st edition hardcover from Macmillan, 1977, a pretty decent ex-library copy. Richard Powers ... As one of the premier rare book sites on the Internet, Alibris has thousands of rare books, first editions, and signed books ... Prisoners of power. by Arkadii Natanovich Strugatskii Write The First Customer Review ...
Iran and the United States have suddenly announced a prisoner swap for two men, who were released on Saturday (December 7). ...
Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading First Offense (Innocent Prisoners Project Book 4). ... Kindle edition by Marti Green. Download it once and read it on your Kindle device, PC, phones or tablets. ... Format: Kindle Edition,Verified Purchase. I enjoy the innocent prisoners project books. This book First Offense is a well ... Print edition must be purchased new and sold by Amazon.com.. *Gifting of the Kindle edition at the Kindle MatchBook price is ...
Prisoner Collectors Edition for iPad, iPhone, Android, Mac & PC! Accompany Diana as she chases the thief of an ancient ... The Legacy: Prisoner Collectors Edition. Accompany Diana as she chases the thief of an ancient artifact into another world in ... The Legacy: Prisoner Collectors Edition. 0 out of 5 (0 ReviewsReview) ... The Legacy: Prisoner Collectors Edition is rated 4.2 out of 5 by 11. ...
Buy the Kobo ebook Book A Prisoner in the Asylum by Katherine Anderson at Indigo.ca, Canadas largest bookstore. + Get Free ... Title:A Prisoner in the AsylumFormat:Kobo ebookPublished:October 5, 2012Publisher:Katherine AndersonLanguage:English ... A Prisoner in the Asylum. byKatherine Anderson. Kobo ebook , October 5, 2012. ...
Rare Japanese edition, complete with OBI and 4-page insert! A1 Bloody Reunion 3:59 A2 Respect Me In The Morning 3:21 A3 Long ... LP - MOLLY HATCHET - TAKE NO PRISONERS Rare Japanese edition, with OBI and insert!. ...
Princess Masako: Prisoner of the Chrysanthemum Throne has 3 available editions to buy at Alibris ... Prisoner of the Chrysanthemum Throne by Ben Hills starting at $0.99. ... All Editions of Princess Masako: Prisoner of the Chrysanthemum Throne 2008, Trade paperback ... Princess Masako: Prisoner of the Chrysanthemum Throne. by Ben Hills 1 Customer Review ...
Prisoner Red Vinyl Edition - Vinyl LP - 2017 - US - Original kaufen im Online Music Store von hhv.de - Neuheiten & Topseller ... Prisoner Red Vinyl Edition - Vinyl LP - 2017 - US - Original online on hhv.de - Discover Selected Music & New Releases ... Prisoner is the follow-up to 1989, Adams song-for-song remake of Taylor Swifts album of the same name (and a project that he ...
New Edition by Jennifer Bassett at Indigo.ca, Canadas largest bookstore. + Get Free Shipping on books over $25! ... Oxford Bookworms Library, New Edition: Level 3 (1,000 headwords) The Prisoner of Zenda Audio CD Pack. EditorJennifer Bassett. ... Title:Oxford Bookworms Library, New Edition: Level 3 (1,000 headwords) The Prisoner of Zenda Audio CD PackFormat:Book & Toy ... Customer Reviews of Oxford Bookworms Library, New Edition: Level 3 (1,000 headwords) The Prisoner of Zenda Audio CD Pack. ...
The Illustrated Edition (J. K. Rowling) at Booksamillion.com. The third book in the bestselling Harry Potter series, now ... the dread fortress of Azkaban held an infamous prisoner named Sirius Black. Convicted of killing thirteen people with a single ... Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban : The Illustrated Edition by J. K. Rowling and Jim Kay Overview - The third book in ... BAM! Exclusive Edition. "A Court of Frost and Starlight" releases May 1st! Pre-order Now!. ...
Download The Stone Prisoner and gain access to Shale, a mighty stone golem who can join the party and travel throughout Dragon ... The Stone Prisoner also includes new environments, items, and hours of additional gameplay that adds to the Dragon Age: Origins ... Dragon Age: Origins- The Stone Prisoner. Bioware. Standard Edition. The darkspawn-infested village of Honnleath holds a secret ... Download The Stone Prisoner and gain access to Shale, a mighty stone golem who can join the party and travel throughout Dragon ...
Other editions - View all. Help! Im a Prisoner in the Library. Eth Clifford,George Hughes. Limited preview - 1979. ... Help! Im a Prisoner in the Library. Abia Judd Elementary School AR. Apple paperbacks. Help! Im... Series. Lincoln Elementary ... Help! Im a Prisoner in the Library. Eth Clifford. Limited preview - 2004. ... Help! Im a Prisoner in the Library. Eth Clifford. Snippet view - 1986. ...
For almost five years Indonesia did not execute a prisoner on death row. But since a Malawian drug smuggler broke that drought ... Get the Morning Edition. Sign up for our daily wrap of the news you need to start your day. ... For almost five years Indonesia did not execute a prisoner on death row. But since a Malawian drug smuggler broke that drought ... The Australian prisoners are unlikely to be among them as long as their clemency pleas remain undecided. ...
Agreement cant be reached on prisoners health care claims March 1, 2016 Leave a comment ... saying theres no evidence each and every prisoner is at risk. ... lawsuit settlement to improve health care for prisoners.. Read ...
Prisoners of War 1941 - 45 (9780731647514) by Courtney T. Harrison and a great selection of similar New, Used and Collectible ... Prisoners of war 1941-1945 Gull Force. "synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title. ... Ambon - Island of Mist - 2/21st Battalion AIF ( Gull Force ) Prisoners of War 1941 - 45 ISBN 13: 9780731647514. ... Ambon - Island of Mist - 2/21st Battalion AIF ( Gull Force ) Prisoners of War 1941 - 45. ...
Pokémon GO Fest: Home Edition * Aug 10. God of High Schools. Ayaka Ohashi, Tatsumaru Tachibana, & Kentarō Kumagai ...
Digital Edition. Click to send an email request to receive the monthly digital edition of Georgia Trend ... There ought not to be that many people in prisons." One wag calculated that the state could put every prisoner in the Ritz- ... Cutting $750 million in education funding and increasing the cost to taxpayers for unemployment payments and housing prisoners ...
AFP) - Nigerias President Goodluck Jonathan has ruled out freeing Boko Haram prisoners in exchange for the release of more ... made it very clear that there will be no negotiation with Boko Haram that involves a swap of abducted schoolgirls for prisoners ...
Sudans President Omar al-Bashir has ordered the release of all political prisoners held in the country, local media reported ... It did not specify how many political prisoners the decision would affect or the names of any of those set to be released. ... Sudans President Omar al-Bashir has ordered the release of all political prisoners held in the country, local media reported ... "The release of political prisoners comes to strengthen the spirit of reconciliation, national harmony and peace created by the ...
Edition Details:. Language: English. Search at Amazon!. Search at Powells!. Search at AbeBooks!. ... Book Information: Prisoners Base. Prisoners Base (1952) [Novel]. by Rex Stout. Rating: Weighted - 7.5 / Average - 7.5 of 10 ( ... Prisoners Base (1980). Format: Paperback. Place of publication: New York. Publisher: Bantam Books ISBN: 055313227X. Dimensions ... Original title: Prisoners Base. Original languages: English Quotes: Genre: Fiction→ Crime and Mystery→ Detective Story and ...
You Wouldnt Want to Be a Pirates Prisoner was written by John Malam and John/ Antram, David (ILT)/ S ... About You Wouldnt Want to Be a Pirates Prisoner - ... Editions. *You Wouldnt Want to be a Pirates Prisoner. ... You Wouldnt Want To Be A Pirates Prisoner (Turtleback School & Library Binding Edition). Tandem Library, School & Library ... You Wouldnt Want to Be a Pirates Prisoner was written by John Malam and John/ Antram, David (ILT)/ Salariya, David Malam. You ...
Jason Edwards / Prisoner Wine Company. Napa Valley winemaker Jen Beloz of Prisoner Wine Company ready to set off on a food ... Jason Edwards / Prisoner Wine Company. The 1984 Westphalia VW winemaker Jen Beloz rented for her food truck taco crawl. It has ... Napa Valley winemaker Jen Beloz of Prisoner Wine Company ready to set off on a food truck taco crawl in Los Angeles. ...
... in whose jurisdiction the prisoners offence was committed. This is if the disease is likely to prove fatal if the prisoner ... My plea for release of old and terminally-ill prisoners in not only grounded in substantive law, but it is also anchored in ... The other organisations working in others parts of Pakistan should also file cases for such prisoners. They must make best use ... This announcement was made in the backdrop of his visit to Central Prison, Karachi on May 12, 2018, where such prisoners remain ...
Fourth Edition. 1960. Page 151. Glanville Williams. Learning the Law. Eleventh Edition. Stevens. 1982. Page 3, note 3. " ... custody visitor List of countries by incarceration rate Older prisoners Prisoner support Prisoners dilemma Prisoners rights ... "Prisoner" is a legal term for a person who is imprisoned. In section 1 of the Prison Security Act 1992, the word "prisoner" ... Both federal and state laws govern the rights of prisoners. Prisoners in the United States do not have full rights under the ...
PRINT EDITION PDF. March 15, 2018, Vol. 60, No. 11. Categories. *Capitalist misery ... humiliation and torture of prisoners. For Abu-Jamal and other prisoners infected with hepatitis C, it is a death penalty by ... Home » Coast to coast » Health care providers call for hep C treatment for Mumia Abu-Jamal and other PA prisoners. Health care ... 5, calling for a change in the states policy for treating political prisoner Mumia Abu-Jamal and an estimated 10,000 other ...
Political prisoners2018SwapPrisonFive prisonersInmatesOrgans from executed prisonersHardcoverPaperbackPaul DanoKindle Edition2016AfghanDetaineesYoung prisoners10,000CoronavirusISBNLegal custodyPrisonsIranIranianSearchAustralian1989PreceptsJailTalibanDisciplinaryConscienceReleaseCubaAmidFormer prisonerHepatitisPracticeBergdahlNewsCommitteeGuardsTitleListeningClinicalCaliforniaJusticeHarry PotterTreatmentTorturePublicationInmateDemandsCorrectiveBookFortyPunishmentBooksExchangeSeries
- Sudan's President Omar al-Bashir has ordered the release of all political prisoners held in the country, local media reported on Tuesday. (vanguardngr.com)
- The release of political prisoners comes to strengthen the spirit of reconciliation, national harmony and peace created by the national dialogue and as part of steps to prepare a permanent constitution for the country," the media said. (vanguardngr.com)
- It did not specify how many political prisoners the decision would affect or the names of any of those set to be released. (vanguardngr.com)
- The 1988 executions of Iranian political prisoners was a series of state-sponsored execution of political prisoners across Iran , starting on 19 July 1988 and lasting for approximately five months. (wikipedia.org)
- HAVANA (AP) - The Roman Catholic Church said Wednesday that Cuba has agreed to free 52 political prisoners and let them leave the country in what would be the island's largest mass liberation of dissidents since Pope John Paul II visited in 1998. (nevadaappeal.com)
- But Pollan was also hesitant, saying Cuba may not free as many political prisoners as it says it will. (nevadaappeal.com)
- Still, if the agreement holds, it would be the largest group of political prisoners freed since the government released 299 inmates in a general amnesty following the pope's visit 12 years ago. (nevadaappeal.com)
- This announcement was made in the backdrop of his visit to Central Prison, Karachi on May 12, 2018, where such prisoners remain confined. (com.pk)
- According to a press statement released by the Supreme Court of Pakistan on June 7, 2018, there are 91terminally-ill prisoners, with life threatening diseases, who remain confined in prisons throughout Pakistan. (com.pk)
- Australian Institute of Health and Welfare 2019, The health of Australia's prisoners 2018 , AIHW, Canberra. (aihw.gov.au)
- Iran and the United States have suddenly announced a prisoner swap for two men, who were released on Saturday (December 7). (zawya.com)
- I did discuss this with the president and he made it very clear that there will be no negotiation with Boko Haram that involves a swap of abducted schoolgirls for prisoners," he told reporters in the country's capital. (vanguardngr.com)
- You know, U.S. officials kept stressing that he was released on humanitarian grounds and they say heâ s not part of a prisoner swap. (nhpr.org)
- But they have come to little so far, and the group moved swiftly to dash hopes that the prisoner swap would rekindle negotiations between it and the Afghan government. (newsweek.com)
- U.S. ambassador to Afghanistan James Cunningham, speaking to reporters in Kabul, said the Karzai administration had been made aware of the impending prisoners' swap. (newsweek.com)
- The prisoner swap has stoked widespread anger in Afghanistan, where many view it as a sign of a U.S. desire to disengage from the country as quickly as possible. (newsweek.com)
- The prisoner swap came just hours before the International Atomic Energy Agency verified that Iran has met the requirements of the Iran nuclear deal and U.S. President Barack Obama announced the end to sanctions on about 100 billion dollars in Iranian funds. (fsrn.org)
- I mean, I asked Obama myself, after my release, to do a prisoner swap, and at that time it wasn't politically viable. (fsrn.org)
- Israeli and Palestinian officials say a major prisoner swap will take place later this week. (kbia.org)
- And the lesson she's taking away from this Israeli-Hamas prisoner swap is precisely the one Israeli critics of the deal have warned about: that Hamas's hardline resistance to occupation does work and the Authority's efforts to negotiate a two-state solution do not. (kbia.org)
- The celebrations to be held this week on the Israeli and Palestinian sides will be tinged with apprehension, with critics wondering if this prisoner swap is only setting the stage for more violence. (kbia.org)
- The good news is that she's not alone, this prison has two other prisoners, one of which is a volunteer. (bigfishgames.com)
- This is if the disease is likely to prove fatal if the prisoner remains in prison, and that there is reasonable chance of recovery if the prisoner is released. (com.pk)
- In section 1 of the Prison Security Act 1992, the word "prisoner" means any person for the time being in a prison as a result of any requirement imposed by a court or otherwise that he be detained in legal custody. (wikipedia.org)
- In this world, for Clemmer, these values, formalized as the "inmate code", provided behavioural precepts that unified prisoners and fostered antagonism to prison officers and the prison institution as a whole. (wikipedia.org)
- However, while Clemmer argued that all prisoners experienced some degree of prisonization this was not a uniform process and factors such as the extent to which a prisoner involved himself in primary group relations in the prison and the degree to which he identified with the external society all had a considerable impact. (wikipedia.org)
- The chapters are written by academic scholars who have much experience researching and writing about prisoner reentry and by people who work in the field of prison reentry. (springer.com)
- It was during this period that two Afghan prisoners, Habibullah and Dilawar who were also hung by their wrists, were beaten to death by U.S. soldiers in Bagram Prison in December 2002. (cnn.com)
- With a total prison population of less than five times that, though, it seems fair to suppose that pretty much every prisoner has access to a forbidden mobile phone. (spectator.co.uk)
- Prisoner numbers have almost doubled in England and Wales since 1991 (although not, strangely, in Scotland) while prison officer numbers have dwindled. (spectator.co.uk)
- The prisoners were not executed without any proceedings, but were "tried" on charges totally unrelated to the charges that had landed them in prison. (wikipedia.org)
- Many, if not most, of the prisoners were unaware of the true purpose of the questions, although later some were warned by the prison grapevine . (wikipedia.org)
- Some 200 French prisoners, closely accompanied by more than 100 cycling guards, prison sports instructors and magistrates, have set off on their own Tour de France. (npr.org)
- LAURENSON: Inside the town hall, Julian, the other prisoners, their guards and prison directors stand in their cycling gear with plastic cups of orange juice, listening to a speech by the director of the French prison service, Claude d'Harcourt. (npr.org)
- Mr. JEAN PAUL CHAPU (Director, Loos Prison): (Through translator) When a prisoner loses weight and gets in shape, he gets a better image of himself when he looks in the mirror. (npr.org)
- By focusing on the prison endpoint and engaging with the population most affected by video links - the prisoners themselves - this book interrogates the legal and conceptual shifts brought about by the technology's displacement of physical court appearance. (routledge.com)
- Overview - Constitutional Rights of Prisoners, Ninth Edition, discusses the rules and regulations covering various aspects of prison administration. (booksamillion.com)
- If for special reasons, such as temporary overcrowding, it becomes necessary for the central prison administration to make an exception to this rule, it is not desirable to have two prisoners in a cell or room. (ohchr.org)
- Respondents to this survey were similar in part to the general prison population, but included a larger proportion of life and indeterminate sentenced prisoners. (prisonerseducation.org.uk)
- He also alleged that the prison system's debriefing procedures, "by which validated gang members renounce their gang membership, divulge gang-related information, and earn their release back into the prison's general population," violated the Eighth Amendment because they placed him at risk of harm from other prisoners. (prisonlegalnews.org)
- The strongest human advocates many prisoners of conscience in the IRI have is the silent presence of the women who sit outside the solid doors of the prison for hours on their daily vigil. (truthout.org)
- LONDON - A High Court justice on Friday struck down a ban on sending books to prisoners, a policy opposed by Britain 's poet laureate, other writers and a former lawmaker who went to prison, all of whom argued that the restriction denied inmates a basic right - the right to read. (nytimes.com)
- He and Ortega said they weren't sure how long it would take for the first five prisoners to be released. (nevadaappeal.com)
- Ortega refused to divulge which five prisoners would be released first, or how they were chosen - saying he couldn't yet do so because some of their relatives had yet to be notified. (nevadaappeal.com)
- The five prisoners were flown to Qatar on Sunday as part of a secret agreement to release Army Sergeant Bowe Bergdahl, who left Afghanistan for Germany on the same day. (newsweek.com)
- First, Sarah, all told five prisoners were released Saturday from Iranian jails, seven prisoners from U.S. jails. (fsrn.org)
- Three of the five prisoners set free in Iran Saturday have left the country and are at a medical facility in Germany. (fsrn.org)
- The measures may reduce reliance on the harvesting of organs from executed prisoners, a practice that is widely criticized by human rights groups. (wsj.com)
- What is more, China has insisted that it has reformed its controversial system and that it no longer harvests organs from executed prisoners. (christianpost.com)
- Kindle edition by Marti Green. (amazon.com)
- For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less . (amazon.com)
- Read the Kindle edition on any Kindle device or with a free Kindle Reading App . (amazon.com)
- Gifting of the Kindle edition at the Kindle MatchBook price is not available. (amazon.com)
- In what is considered a good-faith gesture, Pakistan last week released at least nine Afghan Taliban prisoners. (wyso.org)
- The prisoner release came at the end of a three-day meeting in Islamabad between Pakistani officials and members of the Afghan High Peace Council. (wyso.org)
- Pakistan's cooperation in the prisoner release is widely viewed as part of a shift in its Afghan policy. (wyso.org)
- He is asking: How come the prisoner exchange worked out so well, when the Afghan peace process failed to make any significant progress? (newsweek.com)
- Tehran (AFP) - Iran will extend leave for prisoners for one more month, President Hassan Rouhani announced Sunday, after the country temporarily released 100,000 detainees to combat the spread of coronavirus. (yahoo.com)
- Iran's judiciary began progressively granting detainees furlough in March, with 100,000 prisoners now on temporary leave. (yahoo.com)
- Over 40 health care providers signed onto an appeal sent to Pennsylvania officials on Oct. 5, calling for a change in the state's policy for treating political prisoner Mumia Abu-Jamal and an estimated 10,000 other prisoners suffering from untreated hepatitis C virus (HCV). (workers.org)
- It also announced last month that 10,000 prisoners would be released in an Iranian New Year amnesty. (yahoo.com)
- 3 The National Prisoner Census is a census of all persons in the legal custody of adult corrective services in all states and territories as at midnight 30 June 2010. (abs.gov.au)
- prisoners whose legal custody had been transferred to another agency, e.g. police or mental health institutions. (abs.gov.au)
- Chief Justice of Pakistan Mian Saqib Nisar has recently taken notice of terminally ill prisoners confined in all prisons of Pakistan. (com.pk)
- An outbreak in the prisons could be very dangerous and deadly and he questioned the DOC as to what its plan was for a thoughtful release of prisoners. (rep-am.com)
- In Tehran the special commission for the executions had 16 members representing the various authorities of the Islamic government - Imam Khomeini himself, the president, the chief prosecutor, the Revolutionary Tribunals , the Ministries of Justice and Intelligence , and the administration of Evin and Gohar Dasht , the two prisons in the Tehran area from which the prisoner were eliminated. (wikipedia.org)
- But French law states that prisons must promote the reintegration of prisoners into everyday life, he says, and that's what this Tour de France does. (npr.org)
- This book argues that the incorporation of such technologies into prisons is not without consequence: technologies make a critical difference to prisoners' experiences of criminal justice. (routledge.com)
- The findings will be of particular use to those involved in the management of longer sentenced prisoners in non-resettlement prisons. (prisonerseducation.org.uk)
- A prisoner exchange with Iran resulted in 11 people freed from prisons Saturday, seven Iranians from US prisons and four dual-citizens from Iranian detention. (fsrn.org)
- I always liked the prisoner songs that Johnny Cash and Sam Cooke did and you can use prisons as a metaphor for a lot of things, especially in the way we twisted it, like someone's who's not in love with someone is in the chain gang of love. (themiamihurricane.com)
- 1 This publication presents information about prisoners held in custody in Australian prisons at 30 June 2010. (abs.gov.au)
- Two of the Americans freed by Iran this month in a prisoner deal have provided new detail about their time in captivity, saying they were told by Iranian interrogators that the United States had abandoned them and that they would never leave. (nytimes.com)
- Mr. Trevithick - whose incarceration in Iran was not even publicly known until the prisoner deal was announced - spoke in detail for the first time about his confinement in an interview Wednesday night on CNN's "Anderson Cooper 360. (nytimes.com)
- The Australian prisoners are unlikely to be among them as long as their clemency pleas remain undecided. (brisbanetimes.com.au)
- The Canadian lawyers, who are urging Australian lawmakers to pass a motion demanding that China ends the controversial practice, have said that the only "plausible explanation" for the sourcing of the organs is that they come from prisoners of conscience, such as Falun Gong practitioners, Muslim Uighurs, Tibetan Buddhists, and Christians. (christianpost.com)
- Would you like to view this in our Australian edition? (eonline.com)
- Switch to Australian edition? (eonline.com)
- We've seen a real reduction in incidents with prisoners while they've been near and working with the dogs," he told the Australian Broadcasting Corporation. (thetimes.co.uk)
- HIV prevalence is low in the Australian prisoner population but transmission remains a risk. (mja.com.au)
- Red Cross Archives series reference: NO1 This series is comprised of approximately 60,000 cards used by the Central Bureau for Wounded, Missing and Prisoners of War of the Australian Red Cross to trace the welfare and whereabouts of members of the armed forces, and some civilians, during the Second World War, the Korean War and the Vietnam War. (womenaustralia.info)
- Within five days of being booked into Missouri's Macon County Jail in August 2010, nineteen-year-old, 135-pound detainee Cody Lee Walton was raped by another prisoner, Nathan Flennory, 35, a 195-pound registered sex offender. (prisonlegalnews.org)
- MASLAMINA: (Through Translator) My husband came out in 1985 in the prisoners exchange then, and then he was put in jail gain. (kbia.org)
- Experimental, double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomised trial of nutritional supplements on 231 young adult prisoners, comparing disciplinary offences before and during supplementation. (cambridge.org)
- Method Experimental, double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomised trial of nutritional supplements on 231 young adult prisoners, comparing disciplinary offences before and during supplementation. (rcpsych.org)
- AFP) - Nigeria's President Goodluck Jonathan has ruled out freeing Boko Haram prisoners in exchange for the release of more than 200 kidnapped schoolgirls, British minister Mark Simmonds said on Wednesday. (vanguardngr.com)
- According PPR'S Rule 146, the government has the power to release prisoners on grounds of old age, infirmity or illness. (com.pk)
- PPR's Rule 140 reads that the case of all prisoners sentenced to imprisonment for life shall be referred to the government, through the Inspector General, after they have served fifteen years of substantive imprisonment for consideration of release. (com.pk)
- they have put up a case for the release of older and terminally ill prisoners. (com.pk)
- My plea for release of old and terminally-ill prisoners in not only grounded in substantive law, but it is also anchored in case law. (com.pk)
- We were hoping for a significant release of prisoners, but not this. (nevadaappeal.com)
- Pakistan's decision to release the prisoners has been met with equal doses of skepticism, surprise and relief. (wyso.org)
- Mr. Kerry, recounting the tensions on Jan. 16 when trying to complete the implementation of the nuclear agreement and smooth the way for the prisoner release, called it "one of the days that I enjoyed the most as secretary of state. (nytimes.com)
- The hope is that the prisoner release would just be the beginning. (wfit.org)
- Pennsylvania currently lacks any protocol for hepatitis C treatment of prisoners and has refused requests from Abu-Jamal and other prisoners for the newer anti-viral medications on the grounds that they would cost too much or that the prisoners' symptoms are not severe enough to warrant treatment. (workers.org)
- For Abu-Jamal and other prisoners infected with hepatitis C, it is a death penalty by medical neglect. (workers.org)
- Glanville Williams described as "invidious" the practice of using the term "prisoner" in reference to a person who had not been convicted. (wikipedia.org)
- They seek only, on the basis of the general consensus of contemporary thought and the essential elements of the most adequate systems of today, to set out what is generally accepted as being good principle and practice in the treatment of prisoners and the management of institutions. (ohchr.org)
- By utilising the full extent of the leniency the law allows, we expect a significant number of prisoners on leave not to go back, and even for many of those currently detained to be released," Esmaili was quoted as saying by judiciary's news agency Mizan Online. (yahoo.com)
- This is joyful news for the prisoners and their families, a credit to the Cuban Catholic Church," Stephens said in a statement, "and a lesson for U.S. policymakers that engagement - talking to the Cubans with respect - is accomplishing more, right now, than the embargo has accomplished in 50 years. (nevadaappeal.com)
- This is not because they need more guards, it's because they need fewer prisoners. (workers.org)
- Moreover, she'd been warned during her training that prisoners routinely made false accusations against guards. (newyorker.com)
- Krzykowski mentioned that she had overheard security guards heckling prisoners. (newyorker.com)
- synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title. (abebooks.com)
- I thought you might be interested in this item at http://www.worldcat.org/oclc/654457957 Title: The dying speeches and behaviour of the several state prisoners that have been executed the last 300 years Publisher: London, Printed for J. Brotherton and W. Meadows 1720. (worldcat.org)
- Long-term stays in solitary confinement can cause prisoners to develop clinical depression, and long-term impulse control disorder. (wikipedia.org)
- Dr. Suzanne Ross, a clinical psychologist and longtime Abu-Jamal supporter , called the denial of medicines and proper medical treatment to prisoners "inhumane. (workers.org)
- It was the fall of 2010, and Krzykowski, a psychiatric technician, had been hired by Dade, which is forty miles south of Miami, to help prisoners with clinical behavioral problems follow their treatment plans. (newyorker.com)
- It was the African-American women, family members, taking the lead in this struggle to confront the state and demand justice for the prisoners. (workers.org)
- Technological linkages between justice and law enforcement agencies are radically altering criminal process and access to justice for prisoners. (routledge.com)
- Video links, integral to an increasingly networked justice matrix, enable the custodial appearance of prisoners in remote courts and are becoming the dominant form of court appearance for incarcerated defendants. (routledge.com)
- The cumulative demarcations challenge procedural justice and profoundly recompose prisoners' legal experiences in ways not necessarily recognised by policy-makers. (routledge.com)
- The Ministry of Justice argued that prisoners needed incentives as part of their rehabilitation and should earn privileges, including the right to buy things from the outside world. (nytimes.com)
- These new editions of the classic and internationally bestselling, multi-award-winning series feature instantly pick-up-able new jackets by Jonny Duddle, with huge child appeal, to bring Harry Potter to the next generation of readers. (bookdepository.com)
- To ask other readers questions about Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban , please sign up . (goodreads.com)
- Unlike the first movie, HARRY POTTER AND THE PRISONER OF AZKABAN never really pulls together as its own tale, one independent of the book. (feoamante.com)
- Central to most of the chapters is the human rights norm of most salience in the treatment of prisoners, namely, the prohibition of torture and cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment. (oup.com)
- 8. The different categories of prisoners shall be kept in separate institutions or parts of institutions taking account of their sex, age, criminal record, the legal reason for their detention and the necessities of their treatment. (ohchr.org)
- The treatment of prisoners in the IRI desperately needs greater humanity and reform. (truthout.org)
- Treatment and exchange of prisoners. (tufts.edu)
- The prisoners developed a clear list of demands and asked help to get the word out to the communities and the media. (workers.org)
- The 26 County general election of June 1981 provided the protesting prisoners in the H-Blocks of Long Kesh with an opportunity to demonstrate the wide level of public support for the Hunger Strikers and the 5 Demands. (anphoblacht.com)
- As one of the premier rare book sites on the Internet, Alibris has thousands of rare books, first editions, and signed books available. (alibris.com)
- This book addresses the core issues in prisoner reentry into society after incarceration. (springer.com)
- Album Chart-Book Complete Edition 1970~2005. (wikipedia.org)
- Prisoners and Partisans: Escape and Evasion in World War II Italy This book is in very good condition and will be shipped within 24 hours of ordering. (abebooks.co.uk)
- Prisoner of War is the first in a series of novels documenting the end of the Immortal era. (kickstarter.com)
- McGoohan's finest moment, for which he deserves to be remembered as long as people are watching moving images on little boxes, was undoubtedly the Prisoner - the psychedelically experimental late-1960s series whose influence is still tangible, but whose vision was far too radical for its time. (madman.com.au)
- Here's what you need to know about the Female Prisoner Scorpion series, and really it's just one thing: Meiko Kaji. (thedigitalbits.com)
- In many ways the Female Prisoner series is her magnum opus. (thedigitalbits.com)
- That series is now available on Blu-ray in a new box set from Arrow Video, Female Prisoner Scorpion: The Complete Collection . (thedigitalbits.com)