A rehabilitation therapy for removal of copious mucus secretion from the lung of patients with diseases such as CHRONIC BRONCHITIS; BRONCHIECTASIS; PULMONARY ABSCESS; or CYSTIC FIBROSIS. The patient's head is placed in a downward incline (so the TRACHEA is inferior to the affected area) for 15- to 20-minute sessions.
Glaucoma Drainage Implants
Cholangiopancreatography, Endoscopic Retrograde
Cerebrospinal Fluid Shunts
Large endothelium-lined venous channels situated between the two layers of DURA MATER, the endosteal and the meningeal layers. They are devoid of valves and are parts of the venous system of dura mater. Major cranial sinuses include a postero-superior group (such as superior sagittal, inferior sagittal, straight, transverse, and occipital) and an antero-inferior group (such as cavernous, petrosal, and basilar plexus).
Tomography, X-Ray Computed
Hematoma, Subdural, Chronic
Studies used to test etiologic hypotheses in which inferences about an exposure to putative causal factors are derived from data relating to characteristics of persons under study or to events or experiences in their past. The essential feature is that some of the persons under study have the disease or outcome of interest and their characteristics are compared with those of unaffected persons.
Cerebrospinal Fluid Pressure
Procedures of applying ENDOSCOPES for disease diagnosis and treatment. Endoscopy involves passing an optical instrument through a small incision in the skin i.e., percutaneous; or through a natural orifice and along natural body pathways such as the digestive tract; and/or through an incision in the wall of a tubular structure or organ, i.e. transluminal, to examine or perform surgery on the interior parts of the body.
Pancreatitis, Acute Necrotizing
Central Nervous System Vascular Malformations
Bile Ducts, Intrahepatic
Liver Abscess, Pyogenic
Common Bile Duct
Biliary Tract Diseases
INFLAMMATION of the PANCREAS. Pancreatitis is classified as acute unless there are computed tomographic or endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatographic findings of CHRONIC PANCREATITIS (International Symposium on Acute Pancreatitis, Atlanta, 1992). The two most common forms of acute pancreatitis are ALCOHOLIC PANCREATITIS and gallstone pancreatitis.
Thoracic Surgery, Video-Assisted
The production of adhesions between the parietal and visceral pleura. The procedure is used in the treatment of bronchopleural fistulas, malignant pleural effusions, and pneumothorax and often involves instillation of chemicals or other agents into the pleural space causing, in effect, a pleuritis that seals the air leak. (From Fishman, Pulmonary Diseases, 2d ed, p2233 & Dorland, 27th ed)
Hepatic Duct, Common
Ultrasonography of internal organs using an ultrasound transducer sometimes mounted on a fiberoptic endoscope. In endosonography the transducer converts electronic signals into acoustic pulses or continuous waves and acts also as a receiver to detect reflected pulses from within the organ. An audiovisual-electronic interface converts the detected or processed echo signals, which pass through the electronics of the instrument, into a form that the technologist can evaluate. The procedure should not be confused with ENDOSCOPY which employs a special instrument called an endoscope. The "endo-" of endosonography refers to the examination of tissue within hollow organs, with reference to the usual ultrasonography procedure which is performed externally or transcutaneously.
Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations
Congenital vascular anomalies in the brain characterized by direct communication between an artery and a vein without passing through the CAPILLARIES. The locations and size of the shunts determine the symptoms including HEADACHES; SEIZURES; STROKE; INTRACRANIAL HEMORRHAGES; mass effect; and vascular steal effect.
Adenocarcinoma of the common hepatic duct bifurcation. These tumors are generally small, sharply localized, and seldom metastasizing. G. Klatskin's original review of 13 cases was published in 1965. Once thought to be relatively uncommon, tumors of the bifurcation of the bile duct now appear to comprise more than one-half of all bile duct cancers. (From Holland et al., Cancer Medicine, 3d ed, p1457)
Liver disease caused by infections with parasitic tapeworms of the genus ECHINOCOCCUS, such as Echinococcus granulosus or Echinococcus multilocularis. Ingested Echinococcus ova burrow into the intestinal mucosa. The larval migration to the liver via the PORTAL VEIN leads to watery vesicles (HYDATID CYST).
Care given during the period prior to undergoing surgery when psychological and physical preparations are made according to the special needs of the individual patient. This period spans the time between admission to the hospital to the time the surgery begins. (From Dictionary of Health Services Management, 2d ed)
Severe or complete loss of motor function in the lower extremities and lower portions of the trunk. This condition is most often associated with SPINAL CORD DISEASES, although BRAIN DISEASES; PERIPHERAL NERVOUS SYSTEM DISEASES; NEUROMUSCULAR DISEASES; and MUSCULAR DISEASES may also cause bilateral leg weakness.
Technetium Tc 99m Sulfur Colloid
Diagnostic and therapeutic procedures that are invasive or surgical in nature, and require the expertise of a specially trained radiologist. In general, they are more invasive than diagnostic imaging but less invasive than major surgery. They often involve catheterization, fluoroscopy, or computed tomography. Some examples include percutaneous transhepatic cholangiography, percutaneous transthoracic biopsy, balloon angioplasty, and arterial embolization.
Bile Duct Diseases
A circumscribed collection of purulent exudate in the brain, due to bacterial and other infections. The majority are caused by spread of infected material from a focus of suppuration elsewhere in the body, notably the PARANASAL SINUSES, middle ear (see EAR, MIDDLE); HEART (see also ENDOCARDITIS, BACTERIAL), and LUNG. Penetrating CRANIOCEREBRAL TRAUMA and NEUROSURGICAL PROCEDURES may also be associated with this condition. Clinical manifestations include HEADACHE; SEIZURES; focal neurologic deficits; and alterations of consciousness. (Adams et al., Principles of Neurology, 6th ed, pp712-6)
Lacrimal Duct Obstruction
Interference with the secretion of tears by the lacrimal glands. Obstruction of the LACRIMAL SAC or NASOLACRIMAL DUCT causing acute or chronic inflammation of the lacrimal sac (DACRYOCYSTITIS). It is caused also in infants by failure of the nasolacrimal duct to open into the inferior meatus and occurs about the third week of life. In adults occlusion may occur spontaneously or after injury or nasal disease. (Newell, Ophthalmology: Principles and Concepts, 7th ed, p250)
Incision of Oddi's sphincter or Vater's ampulla performed by inserting a sphincterotome through an endoscope (DUODENOSCOPE) often following retrograde cholangiography (CHOLANGIOPANCREATOGRAPHY, ENDOSCOPIC RETROGRADE). Endoscopic treatment by sphincterotomy is the preferred method of treatment for patients with retained or recurrent bile duct stones post-cholecystectomy, and for poor-surgical-risk patients that have the gallbladder still present.
Spinal Cord Ischemia
Reduced blood flow to the spinal cord which is supplied by the anterior spinal artery and the paired posterior spinal arteries. This condition may be associated with ARTERIOSCLEROSIS, trauma, emboli, diseases of the aorta, and other disorders. Prolonged ischemia may lead to INFARCTION of spinal cord tissue.
An abnormal direct communication between an artery and a vein without passing through the CAPILLARIES. An A-V fistula usually leads to the formation of a dilated sac-like connection, arteriovenous aneurysm. The locations and size of the shunts determine the degree of effects on the cardiovascular functions such as BLOOD PRESSURE and HEART RATE.
New perspectives on biliary atresia. (1/1907)An investigation into the aetiology, diagnosis, and treatment of biliary atresia was carried out because the prognosis remains so poor.In an electron microscopical study no viral particles or viral inclusion bodies were seen, nor were any specific ultrastructural features observed. An animal experiment suggested that obstruction within the biliary tract of newborn rabbits could be produced by maternal intravenous injection of the bile acid lithocholic acid.A simple and atraumatic method of diagnosis was developed using(99) (m)Tc-labelled compounds which are excreted into bile. Two compounds, (99m)Tc-pyridoxylidene glutamate ((99m)Tc-PG) and (99m)Tc-dihydrothioctic acid ((99m)Tc-DHT) were first assessed in normal piglets and piglets with complete biliary obstruction. Intestinal imaging correlated with biliary tract patency, and the same correlation was found in jaundiced human adults, in whom the (99m)Tc-PG scan correctly determined biliary patency in 21 out of 24 cases. The (99m)Tc-PG scan compared well with liver biopsy and (131)I-Rose Bengal in the diagnosis of 11 infants with prolonged jaundice.A model of extrahepatic biliary atresia was developed in the newborn piglet so that different methods of bile drainage could be assessed. Priorities in biliary atresia lie in a better understanding of the aetiology and early diagnosis rather than in devising new bile drainage procedures. (+info)
Colon and rectal anastomoses do not require routine drainage: a systematic review and meta-analysis. (2/1907)OBJECTIVE: Many surgeons continue to place a prophylactic drain in the pelvis after completion of a colorectal anastomosis, despite considerable evidence that this practice may not be useful. The authors conducted a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials to determine if placement of a drain after a colonic or rectal anastomosis can reduce the rate of complications. METHODS: A search of the Medline database of English-language articles published from 1987 to 1997 was conducted using the terms "colon," "rectum," "postoperative complications," "surgical anastomosis," and "drainage." A manual search was also conducted. Four randomized controlled trials, including a total of 414 patients, were identified that compared the routine use of drainage of colonic and/or rectal anastomoses to no drainage. Two reviewers assessed the trials independently. Trial quality was critically appraised using a previously published scale, and data on mortality, clinical and radiologic anastomotic leakage rate, wound infection rate, and major complication rate were extracted. RESULTS: The overall quality of the studies was poor. Use of a drain did not significantly affect the rate of any of the outcomes examined, although the power of this analysis to exclude any difference was low. Comparison of pooled results revealed an odds ratio for clinical leak of 1.5 favoring the control (no drain) group. Of the 20 observed leaks among all four studies that occurred in a patient with a drain in place, in only one case (5%) did pus or enteric content actually appear in the effluent of the existing drain. CONCLUSIONS: Any significant benefit of routine drainage of colon and rectal anastomoses in reducing the rate of anastomotic leakage or other surgical complications can be excluded with more confidence based on pooled data than by the individual trials alone. Additional well-designed randomized controlled trials would further reinforce this conclusion. (+info)
Lens extraction with ultrasound. Experiments in rabbits. (3/1907)The extraction of the rabbit lens is described using a 25 G irrigating needle and a 22 G aspirating needle; at the latter's bevelled tip lens fragmentation occurs due to the longitudinal ultrasonic vibrations generated there--an 'acoustic horn' causes the tip to vibrate with large amplitudes. The use of small needles allows considerable manoeuvrability in the anterior chamber and usually eliminates the need for corneal suturing. Push-pull coupled syringes equate the volume of irrigation with that of aspiration. This procedure makes possible lens extraction through an aperture in the anterior capsule of the rabbit's lens and a similar machine is being constructed for trial on human cataract. (+info)
Cyclic compression of the intracranial optic nerve: patterns of visual failure and recovery. (4/1907)A patient with a cystic craniopharyngioma below the right optic nerve had several recurrences requiring surgery. Finally the cyst was connected with a subcutaneous reservoir by means of a fine catheter. Symptoms of optic nerve compression recurred more than 50 times during the following year, and were relieved within seconds upon drainage of the reservoir. In each cycle, a drop in visual acuity preceded a measurable change in the visual field. The pattern of field changes was an increasingly severe, uniform depression. Optic nerve ischaemia induced by compression was probably the most important factor causing visual failure in this case. (+info)
Refractory pneumothorax treated by parietal pleurolysis. (5/1907)Pneumothorax, persisting in spite of efficient drainage, may in some cases be caused by discrepancy between lung volume and size of the pleural cavity. The logical treatment is reduction of the pleural cavity simultaneously with a traditional surgical procedure on the pulmonary tissue. An increasing number of refractory pneumothoraces--both spontaneous and istrogenic--is probably due to the fact that more people are living with and suffer the sequelae of pulmonary disease. During a 15-year survey a parietal pleurolysis, tailored to fit the size and shape of the lung, was performed in 10 patients as the main surgical procedure in 100 thoracotomies for 1130 cases of spontaneous and 62 cases of iatrogenic pneumothorax. The results were encouraging. (+info)
Infected total hip arthroplasty--the value of intraoperative histology. (6/1907)Intraoperative histology showed a sensitivity of 100% and a specificity of 98%. These results were better than those observed for the other tests evaluated. Our data provide evidence that intraoperative histology is useful tool in the diagnosis of infected total hip arthroplasty. (+info)
Use of fibrinolytic agents in the management of complicated parapneumonic effusions and empyemas. (7/1907)BACKGROUND: Standard treatment for pleural infection includes catheter drainage and antibiotics. Tube drainage often fails if the fluid is loculated by fibrinous adhesions when surgical drainage is needed. Streptokinase may aid the process of pleural drainage, but there have been no controlled trials to assess its efficacy. METHODS: Twenty four patients with infected community acquired parapneumonic effusions were studied. All had either frankly purulent/culture or Gram stain positive pleural fluid (13 cases; 54%) or fluid which fulfilled the biochemical criteria for pleural infection. Fluid was drained with a 14F catheter. The antibiotics used were cefuroxime and metronidazole or were guided by culture. Subjects were randomly assigned to receive intrapleural streptokinase, 250,000 IU daily, or control saline flushes for three days. The primary end points related to the efficacy of pleural drainage--namely, the volume of pleural fluid drained and the chest radiographic response to treatment. Other end points were the number of pleural procedures needed and blood indices of inflammation. RESULTS: The streptokinase group drained more pleural fluid both during the days of streptokinase/control treatment (mean (SD) 391 (200) ml versus 124 (44) ml; difference 267 ml, 95% confidence interval (CI) 144 to 390; p < 0.001) and overall (2564 (1663) ml versus 1059 (502) ml; difference 1505 ml, 95% CI 465 to 2545; p < 0.01). They showed greater improvement on the chest radiograph at discharge, measured as the fall in the maximum dimension of the pleural collection (6.0 (2.7) cm versus 3.4 (2.7) cm; difference 2.9 cm, 95% CI 0.3 to 4.4; p < 0.05) and the overall reduction in pleural fluid collection size (p < 0.05, two tailed Fisher's exact test). Systemic fibrinolysis and bleeding complications did not occur. Surgery was required by three control patients but none in the streptokinase group. CONCLUSIONS: Intrapleural streptokinase probably aids the treatment of pleural infections by improving pleural drainage without causing systemic fibrinolysis or local haemorrhage. (+info)
Empyema thoracis: a role for open thoracotomy and decortication. (8/1907)BACKGROUND: Thoracentesis and antibiotics remain the cornerstones of treatment in stage I empyema. The management of disease progression or late presentation is controversial. Open thoracotomy and decortication is perceived to be synonymous with protracted recovery and prolonged hospitalisation. Advocates of thoracoscopic adhesiolysis cite earlier chest drain removal and hospital discharge. This paper challenges traditional prejudice towards open surgery. METHODS: A five year audit of empyema cases referred to a regional cardiothoracic surgical unit analysing previous clinical course, surgical management, and outcome. RESULTS: Between February 1992 and February 1997, the number of referrals to this centre increased dramatically. Twenty-two children were referred for surgery (15 boys, seven girls; age range, 0.5-16 years). Before referral, patients had been unwell for 6-50 days (median, 15), had been treated with several antibiotics, and had undergone chest ultrasound (15 patients), computed tomography (five patients), pleural aspiration attempts (13 patients), and intercostal drainage (seven patients). The organism responsible was identified in only two cases (Streptococcus pneumoniae). Three patients had intraparenchymal abscess formation. Eighteen patients underwent open thoracotomy and decortication. Drain removal was performed on the first or second day. Fever resolved within 48 hours. Median hospital stay was four days. All patients had complete clinical and radiological resolution. CONCLUSIONS: Treatment must be tailored to the disease stage. In stage II and III diseases, open decortication followed by early drain removal results in rapid symptomatic recovery, early hospital discharge, and complete resolution. In the early fibrinopurulent phase, alternative strategies should be considered. However, even in ideal cases, neither fibrinolysis nor thoracoscopic adhesiolysis can achieve more rapid resolution at lower risk. (+info)
India Log » Water Drainage Techniques, Materials, Processes, and Maintenance : Pagenation
Water Drainage Techniques, Materials, Processes, and Maintenance Effective water movement downstream through an operational drainage system requires adequate capacity to contain water through amiable drainage techniques. Materials, processes, and maintenance practices are all necessities that have to accompany this endeavor. A robust drainage system is an essential factor in harvesting and managing water as an essential commodity in production. According to Wolkersdorfer (2008), if the drainage system is faulty, erosion scars become a concern and the entire surface work becomes a farce. Conventional drainage techniques commonly used in draining excess water from the surface include surface drainage, vertical subsurface drainage, and horizontal subsurface drainage (Powers, 2007). Each of these drainage techniques requires the materials, processes, and maintenance practices to be effective.english grammar and punctuation checker. Surface drainage consists of the removal of excessive water from the ...
Scrape biopsy of malignant biliary stricture through percutaneous transhepatic biliary drainage tracts<...
TY - JOUR. T1 - Scrape biopsy of malignant biliary stricture through percutaneous transhepatic biliary drainage tracts. AU - Yip, C. K Y. AU - Leung, Joseph. AU - Chan, M. K M. AU - Metreweli, C.. PY - 1989. Y1 - 1989. N2 - We describe a new technique for scrape biopsy of bile-duct strictures that can be done at the same time as percutaneous transhepatic biliary drainage.. AB - We describe a new technique for scrape biopsy of bile-duct strictures that can be done at the same time as percutaneous transhepatic biliary drainage.. UR - http://www.scopus.com/inward/record.url?scp=0024507320&partnerID=8YFLogxK. UR - http://www.scopus.com/inward/citedby.url?scp=0024507320&partnerID=8YFLogxK. M3 - Article. C2 - 2644776. AN - SCOPUS:0024507320. VL - 152. SP - 529. EP - 530. JO - American Journal of Roentgenology. JF - American Journal of Roentgenology. SN - 0361-803X. IS - 3. ER - ...
Do Tummy Tuck Surgical Drains Hurt? - Tummy Tuck For Men
and read the feedback comments at the bottom of the page. At least one person experienced some pain with her surgical drains.. Going to the bathroom after the tummy tuck operation and with the surgical drains was no problem for me. You just have to move a lot slower and make sure you have something to hang onto like the nearby tub or sink vanity to steady as you position yourself.. How long do the surgical drains stay inside you? That changes with each individual, the degree of surgery he/she had and the rate of drainage after the surgery. I had to monitor and empty my surgical drains every four hours. When the drainage rate slowed to below 30ccs over a 24-hour period for 2 consecutive days, then the drains could be removed, but that was up to the discretion of the surgeon. My surgical drains stayed in for 6 days.. Getting the surgical drains removed was easy and there was no cutting involved (except for the snipping of a few stitches with a scissor that held the surgical drains in place). At ...
Comparison Between Internal and External Preoperative Biliary Drainage in Periampullary Cancers - Full Text View -...
Preoperative biliary drainage methods include percutaneous transhepatic biliary drainage (PTBD), endoscopic nasobiliary drainage (ENBD), and endoscopic retrograde biliary drainage (ERBD). Endoscopic biliary drainages often induce peritumoral inflammation and it increase difficulties in determining a proper resection margin. The purpose of this study is to compare the clinicopathological outcomes according to the methods of preoperative biliary drainage in periampullary cancers causing obstructive jaundice, and to find out a proper biliary drainage method ...
Global Thoracic Drainage Devices Market : Industry Type, Size, Share, Trends and Forecast 2016 - 2022
Thoracic Drainage Devices Market: by Product Type (Trocar Drain, Thoracic Drainage System, Secured Needle, Unsecured Needle, Thoracic Drainage Kit, and Pleural Drainage Catheter), Application (Cardiac Surgery, Thoracic Surgery and Pulmonology, Emergency Medicine and General Intensive Care, Military Medicine, Infectious Disease, Pain Management, and Oncology), and End Use (Hospitals and Specialty Clinics and Specialty Clinics, Ambulatory Surgery Centers, Ambulance Services, Urgent Care, and Others): Global Industry Perspective, Comprehensive Analysis and Forecast, 2019 - 2025 ...
Pvc Disposable Pigtail Drainage Catheter , Negative Pressure Drainage Tube
Quality Pigtail Drainage Catheter manufacturers & exporter - buy Pvc Disposable Pigtail Drainage Catheter , Negative Pressure Drainage Tube from China manufacturer.
Patent US7419483 - Surgical drain with positioning and protective features - Google Patents
The present invention is directed to devices and methods of using a surgical drain, and more particularly to a surgical drain having at least one sensor for monitoring and/or recording the condition of the anatomical site or fluid emitted from the site where the surgical drain is placed. The invention may also include modifications of the surgical drain to improve stabilization or immobilization in the proximity of the anatomical site to be monitored.
Pleural drainage using modified pigtail catheters<...
TY - JOUR. T1 - Pleural drainage using modified pigtail catheters. AU - Fuhrman, B. P.. AU - Landrum, B. G.. AU - Ferrara, T. B.. AU - Steinhorn, D. M.. AU - Connell, A. P.. AU - Smith-Wright, D. L.. AU - Green, T. P.. PY - 1986. Y1 - 1986. N2 - A 8.3-Fr modified pigtail catheter has been developed for chronic percutaneous drainage of pericardial effusions. Placement of this catheter using a modified Seldinger technique is virtually atraumatic. To test the safety and efficacy of this catheter for pleural drainage, it was used to manage eight collections of pleural fluid and nine pneumothoraces in a total of 12 infants and children. There were no placement complications. Fluid accumulations were satisfactorily drained in every instance. Pneumothoraces were treated definitively with a single catheter, except when a bronchopleural fistula was present. Percutaneous pigtail drainage of pleura fluid or air is simple, safe, effective, and substantially less traumatic than standard chest-tube ...
Septic peritonitis, a prospective study of VAC assisted drainage versus open abdominal drainage: a midway analysis of 8 cases.
Septic peritonitis is a life threatening and challenging problem that requires emergency surgery. In human medicine VAC-therapy (vacuum assisted drainage) has been successfully used for the treatment of septic peritonitis. This technique has been adapted for veterinary medicine and is thought to be an effective alternative for the classic open ... read more abdominal drainage therapy. This study focuses on a mid-way analysis of an ongoing research, comparing the cost and effectiveness of vacuum assisted abdominal drainage to classic open abdominal drainage therapy. Results off 8 cases were gathered, including blood and peritoneal fluid parameters, and there was an inquiry with owners to determine the course of recovery after discharge. Current cases presented statistically significant differences in protein losses. The cost of vacuum assisted closure therapy is higher than the cost of the classic open drainage method. show less ...
Global Surgical Drains/Wound Drainage Market Size, Status and Forecast 2022 : ReportsnReports
[106 Pages Report] Check for Discount on Global Surgical Drains/Wound Drainage Market Size, Status and Forecast 2022 report by QYResearch Group. This report studies the global Surgical Drains/Wound Drainage market,...
Drainage Tube Market Analysis 2016-2021 Growth Opportunities, Trends, Forecast to 2016 | Healthcare
To be continued……. A complete analysis of the competitive landscape of the Drainage Tube industry is provided in the report. This section includes company profiles of market key players. The profiles include contact information, gross, capacity, product details of each firm, price, and cost are covered.. Get Sample PDF of Drainage Tube Market Research [email protected] http://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/request-sample/10332795. The Drainage Tube market research report shed light on Foremost Regions like:. North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia and India. This section of the market research report includes analysis of major raw materials suppliers, manufacturing equipment suppliers, major players of the Drainage Tube industry, key consumers, and supply chain relationship. The contact information is also provided along with this analysis.. Manufacturing Cost Structure Analysis:. ...
Removing Tummy Tuck Surgical Drains - Tummy Tuck For Men
The following question from our forum is from a woman who had a tummy tuck 17 days ago and is wondering if it is safe to remove her tummy tuck surgical drains.. Date: 08/28/2010 Submitted by: Baby. I had my abdominoplasty & herniolasty done on 11/8/2010 ie. 17 days now. The drain collected still is 22cc. Can the drain be removed now? Will it get accumulated if the drain pipe is removed? Baby. RESPONSE. Date: 08/28/2010 Submitted by: Tanner. Baby,. I imagine that you are getting pretty tired of lugging the drain around and having to empty it over and over. What a chore! 17 days is a long time to have a surgical drain sticking out of your body.. I assume the 22 cc drain rate you refer to is for a 24 hour period. From what I understand, 30 cc per day and below is a guideline that a surgeon uses to determine when to remove surgical drains after a tummy tuck. Since you had a herniolasty as well, perhaps there are additional considerations.. When does your surgeon say the drain can come out? He is the ...
Research delivers insight into the drainage catheter market forecasts to 2022 - WhaTech
Global Drainage Catheter Market report analyze the top manufacturers of Drainage Catheter, with sales, revenue, and price of Drainage Catheter, in 2016 and 2017, and also displays the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017.
B2B drainage operation Solihull | Drainage for sale
B2B drainage operation Solihull. Transworld Business Advisors The business is sometimes referred to as the fourth emergency services
Drainage Operations | Allen, TX - Official Website
The drainage operations division provides a drainage maintenance program that keeps the storm carrying capacity of the system in good working condition to prevent flooding.
CSF Drainage Catheters Global Market Segmentation and Major Players Analysis and Forecast to 2022 | Medgadget
Global CSF Drainage Catheters Market In this report, The Global CSF Drainage Catheters Market is valued at USD XX million in 2016 and is expected to reach
153504 Bard Urinary Night Drainage System - Night Drain Bags
Visually inspect the product for any imperfections or surface deterioration prior to use. If package is opened or if any imperfection or surface deterioration is observed, do not use.. 1. Remove protective cap from drainage tube catheter adapter and connect drainage tube to catheter.. 2. Position hanger on bedside rail, using string or hook.. 3. Use sheeting clip to secure drainage tube to sheet. Important: Hange drainage tube in a straight fashion from bedside to drainage bag. Ensure that the drainage bag is placed near the foot of the bed.. 4. If using a urine meter, it may be emptied in two ways:. a. To empty into the bag, grasp the bottom of the meter and lift up. To ensure that the meter empties completely, lifting again is recommended.. b. To empty urine meter into receptacle, twist green portion of drain valve to the left; to close, twist green position of the drain valve to the right.. 5. To empty bag:. a. Remove outlet tube from housing; gently squeeze connector arms and pull tube from ...
Lumbar large pool drainage tube
We are Chinas outstanding Lumbar large pool drainage tube suppliers, manufacturers and wholesalers,to provide you with high quality Lumbar large pool drainage tube products, as well as the Lumbar large pool drainage tube price is very competitive.
Jackson Pratt Drainage Tube - Drainage Tube - chensheng
Product Features: 1.Made of imported medical silicone rubber 2.One-way-shape-up cruciate tube, more safety, more reliability 3.Soft tube, no stimulation, long term indwelling, good biocompatibility. No specific changes with long term contacting blood and tissue 4.Trick mark in the tube, which is convenient to master the depth when pitting the tube inside the body 5.X-ray opaque line, which is helpful to confirm the accurate location of the tube in the body 6.The design of cruciate tube makes drainage channels in four directions, and 360 degree omnibearing drainage 7.It greatly increases the contact area with the body tissue, ht has high wound drainage efficiency, and can completely remove bleeding and seepage under the wound surface 8.There are cruciate rib in the tube, which can avoid crushing, and ensure smooth drainange 9.Negative pressure (exoteric) drainage containers (bomb) are optional 10.Specification: 200ml, 400ml 11.Side of the container is transparent with scale mark, easy to observe ...
Badgers: licence for internal drainage boards to interfere with setts for drainage operations - GOV.UK
Get a licence to interfere with badger setts for the purpose of undertaking watercourse or drainage maintenance operations (form CL27).
siphonic rainwater drainage system - siphonic rainwater drainage system online Wholesalers
siphonic rainwater drainage system & siphonic rainwater drainage system online Wholesalers - choose siphonic rainwater drainage system from 46 list of China siphonic rainwater drainage system Manufacturers.
Grading and Drainage Rules | Lucas County, OH - Official Website
The Board of Lucas County Commissioners adopts Part X of the Lucas County Building Regulations which pertain to Grading and Drainage Review, pursuant to Ohio Revised Code Section 307.37(3)(a), to protect existing surface and subsurface drainage from development activities as well to promote positive drainage for new developments, to prevent or correct any adverse effects that proposed construction may have on existing surface or subsurface drainage, to establish criteria to maintain existing surface and subsurface drainage, as well as promote positive drainage in order to promote and protect the health, safety, and well-being of the residents of Lucas County. These Rules apply to new construction on parcels which could impact existing surface or subsurface drainage on other parcels in unincorporated Lucas County, including but not limited to individual or multiple residential lots, multi-family developments, commercial and industrial developments, recreational projects, general clearing and ...
Drainage Supplier, Find Best Drainage Supplier on Alibaba.com
Find Best Drainage Supplier on Alibaba Drainage Supplier Directory. Source Top Quality Drainage Supplier, Drainage Companies, drainage steel pipe ,lymphatic drainage equipment ,pvc drainage square fitting Manufacturers
Drainage System Maintenance | Pasco County, FL - Official Website
Keep the drainage systems clean. Do not dump or discard anything into the ditches, streams, ponds or drainage structures. Debris contributes to blockages within the drainage system and can cause unintended flooding. Remember, only rain down the drain.. Illicit dumping of debris in the drainage system can be reported to the Customer Service Center.. For additional information about the drainage system in Pasco County visit the Stormwater Management web page. ...
RMB Groundworks provide drainage services across Hertfordshire. We have over 15 years experience in the drainage industry providing drainage solutions to both residents and commercial properties in Hertfordshire, including St Albans, Harpenden, Radlett and Elstree. Theres no job too big or too small, our highly experienced drainage team are available for all types of drainage work.. Call us today for a free quotation or for help regarding your specific drainage problem. We are specialists in blockage and drainage problems and soak away installations.. If your looking for a drainage company based in Hertfordshire then call us today for a competitive price. Call us on 07864 692 868 or email us [email protected] ...
What Are the Advantages of an Underground Drainage System? - AnteGamesest
When constructing your home or making improvements in your property or garden, one important area that must be considered is that of an efficient drainage system. This can prevent a number of undesirable problems occurring as well as even protecting your health.. All too often many homeowners never think about issues such as flooding or water contamination until they happen, by which time they can be faced with costly repair bills on top of the now evident need to install an effective drainage system. So what are underground drainage systems, and what are their advantages?. An underground drainage system is a solution for collecting excess water and transporting it via underground pipes to a suitable waste water disposal area. Typical water collection sites include guttering and grates in several strategic points around a property, yard or garden, and this group of systems supplies the underground drainage pipes with excess water.. The first obvious advantage of the such systems is that it is ...
Buy Romsons Straight Intercostal Chest Drainage Catheter at best price online in India|SMB
Buy Romsons Straight Intercostal Chest Drainage Catheter online at best prices. Flat Handle, Sterile, Distal Tip, 12 to 36FG Size. COD Available.
Effects of Subsurface Drainage on Pavement Performance
Effects of Subsurface Drainage on Pavement Performance Size: 11.57 MB | Format: PDF | Publisher: TRB | Year: 2007 | pages: 201 This report evaluates the effects of subsurface drainage features on pave
Troy Michigan Yard Drainage - Higher Ground Landscaping
Do you have yard water drainage issues?. We are experts in Michigan, dealing with water problems in your home and yard by installing in-ground drainage systems. There are many different types of permanent, long-term solution to your wet yard problems. Our years of experience will help you choose the yard drainage solution that is best for your water issue. We are specialists in yard drainage and use quality materials that will end your drainage problems for good!. We use quality NDS drainage products and we have a solution for all your yard water drainage problems.. Yard Water Solutions in Troy Michigan ...
The effect of lime admixture to trench backfill on chemical composition of drainage water | VDU DSpace/CRIS
The field studies on the impact of lime admixture into trench backfill on the chemical composition of drainage water were conducted in a site located in southwestern Lithuania. Heavy-textured clay loam soils were drained by a composite drainage system. To improve water permeability, drainage trenches were backfilled with soil mixed with 0.6% CaO. Results of nine-year studies (1999-2007) on water quality are reported in this paper. Hydrocarbonates and calcium ions are prevailing in drainage outflow. The significant differences between potassium, chlorides, sulphates and phosphate concentrations in control drainage outflow and the treatments with lime were estimated. The improved drainage trench backfill permeability does not increase nitrate leaching to drainage ...
Drainage Plan, Drainage Layout-Plan, Drainage, Plans-Civil Engineers
Drainage layout & plan for civil engineering services likes drainage plan, drainage design plan, drainage system plan & drainage layout plan at eEngineers.
eye drainage - Symptoms, Treatments and Resources for eye drainage
eye drainage - MedHelps eye drainage Center for Information, Symptoms, Resources, Treatments and Tools for eye drainage. Find eye drainage information, treatments for eye drainage and eye drainage symptoms.
Patent US3753439 - General purpose surgical drain - Google Patents
A surgical drain for operative and post operative usage providing a core comprising a pliant drainage conduit having through wall passages throughout its lenth from its distal end to a point inset from its proximal end and a co-extensive pliant irrigation conduit open at its ends, a padding layer of soft, non-friable absorbent material surrounding said core from its distal end to a point opposite the proximal end passages of the drainage conduit, a soft rubber or like sheathing surrounding the padding layer from end-to-end and having through wall passages throughout its length from its distal end to a point opposite the proximal end passages of the drainage conduit, and a securing suture extending through the proximal ends of the padding layer and sheath and encircling the core to retain the parts assembled. Fittings are provided at the proximal ends of the respective conduits adapting them respectively for connection to a suction line and to an irrigation line and the fitting of the irrigation conduit
Geography India - Drainage System
Geography India - Drainage System|br /> |br /> Introduction|br /> |br /> The flow of water through well-defined channels is known as drainage and the network of such channels is known as drainage system.|br /> |br /> The drainage pattern of an area is the result of the geological time period, nature, and structure of rocks, topography, slope, etc.|br /> |br /> |a href=http://meraresult.com target=_self>|img src=https://www.tutorialspoint.com/geography/images/river_india.jpg alt=River India width=472 height=316 />|/a>|br /> |br /> About 77% of the drainage area consisting of the Ganga, the Brahmaputra, the Mahanadi, the Krishna, etc. is oriented towards the Bay of Bengal.|br /> |br /> On the other hand, 23% comprising the Indus, the Narmada, the Tapi, the Mahi, and the Periyar systems discharge their waters in the Arabian Sea.|br /> |br /> A river drain is a specific area, which is known as the catchment area of that river.|br /> |br /> An area drained by a river and its
Method of Increasing Luminal Scaffolding for Biliary Strictures - Oxford Medicine
Benign biliary strictures are a common clinical entity encountered by the interventionalist. Balloon dilatation is an acceptable modality of treatment, but restenosis is frequent. The recoil that follows balloon dilatation of recalcitrant benign biliary strictures presents a treatment challenge. This chapter presents a single-access dual-drainage catheter technique that has been employed successfully for more than 6 years. The procedure involves the standard placement of a large drainage catheter (ideally 14 Fr) across the biliary stricture. A second catheter measuring between 5 and 8.5 Fr is advanced through the hub of the 14 Fr drainage catheter and subsequently exits through a proximal hole of the 14 Fr drainage catheter. At the site of the stricture, there is side-by-side placement of the two drainage catheters providing extra scaffolding despite the 14 Fr percutaneous tract.
CLINICS | Abstract
The median volume of fluid aspirated was significantly lower in the axillary drainage group (0.00 ml; 0.00 - 270.00) compared to the no drain group (522.50 ml; 130.00 - 1148.75). The median number of aspirations performed during conservative breast cancer treatment was significantly lower in the drainage group (0.5; 0.0 - 4.0) compared to the no drain group (5.0; 3.0 - 7.0). The total volume of serous fluid produced (the volume of fluid obtained from drainage added to the volume of aspirated fluid) was similar in the two groups. Regarding complications, two cases (2.4%) of wound dehiscence occurred in the drainage group compared to 13 cases (13.5%) in the group in which drainage was not performed, with this difference being statistically significant. Rates of infection, necrosis and hematoma were similar in both groups. ...
City of Coeur dAlene - Request for Recalculation of Drainage System Utility Fee
Customers who do not agree with the Drainage System Utility Fee they receive should first contact Utility Billing at 769-2223 or 769-2227. City representatives can answer your drainage questions. If, after contacting the city, you still feel your Drainage System Utility Fee is incorrect, you may request that the fee be recalculated and ultimately, you may appeal the fee to the City Council.. Please CLICK HERE to download and print an appeal form. A customer service representative can also mail or fax this form to a property owner.. What can be appealed?. Owners who wish to appeal their Drainage System Utility Fee may dispute the following:. ...
Woman calls for more drainage on Gorleston street after flooding | Weather | Eastern Daily Press
A woman has called for extra drainage on her street after her house flooded despite complaining to the council about the issue more than two years ago.
Drainage | Madison, AL - Official Website
Subdivision Construction. The Engineering Inspector will hold the developer responsible for drainage issues during the construction of subdivisions and for two years after the subdivision has been accepted into Citys maintenance. The City is responsible for the infrastructure and major drainage features after the two-year warranty period, but not drainage on individual lots unless a major drainage feature is no longer functioning properly.. House Construction Before the Issuance of a Certificate of Occupancy. The City Inspector will hold the home builder responsible for the individual lot drainage during the construction of the house and before the issuance of a Certificate of Occupancy (C.O.).. Once the C.O. is issued and the homeowner occupies the home, anything done to alter his/her property in a way that adversely affects the homeowner or neighboring homeowners is the responsibilty of the homeowner. The homeowner is responsible for his/her own actions and it becomes a civil issue between ...
Lumbar Drain Placement
A lumbar drain is a soft, thin, sterile tube (also called a catheter) that your healthcare provider places though the skin of your back, into your lower (lumbar) spine. The drain collects cerebrospinal fluid (CSF). This is a clear fluid that surrounds your spinal cord and brain to protect them from injury. Read on to learn more about lumbar drain placement and how its done.
Grading And Drainage Clearance Certificate - City of Burlington
A drainage system appurtenance includes any additions to the normal operation of surface related grading that is necessary for the effective operation of the drainage system. These items can include such additions as catchbasins, area drains, manholes, infiltrations galleries as well as low impact development (LID) related measures.. If your Grading and Drainage Plan requires a drainage system appurtenance then a Drainage System Appurtenances Agreement will be required. All fees for preparation, registration and disbursement for this Agreement shall be paid by the property owner, in accordance with the By-law.. ...
Best Drainage Pipe Dealers. Find the list of best Drainage Pipe suppliers & Manufacturers. Yellow Pages Directory of Drainage Pipe, Drainage Pipe manufacturers, Traders, and Drainage Pipe, Drainage Pipe Suppliers & Dealers in India.
Underground Drainage Systems | Pipes & Fittings | Brett Martin
Brett Martin provide a complete underground drainage systems. Underground drainage fittings, underground drainage systems and underground drainage pipes.
About Your Drainage Catheter with a Uresil Disk | Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
This information will help you prepare to have your drainage catheter with a Uresil disk placed at Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK) and teach you how to care for it at home.
220.127.116.11 Storm Drainage (Runoff).asp
Drainage is a critical requirement for every subdivision. Inadequate drainage can lead to flooding , resulting in erosion, loss of stability or in property damage. In addition, subdivisions that are not properly drained can result in damage to highways both in and downstream from the subdivision, resulting in a public safety hazard.. Storm water must be considered both in the subdivision and outside of it. The applicant may be required to have a drainage study or design prepared by a Professional Engineer or hydrologist. Drainage should be carried to a natural outfall or approved storm drain capable of carrying the additional flow.. ...
LGO Internet | Drainage
Surrey County Council (16 012 827). Statement Not upheld Drainage 19-Jun-2017. Summary: Mr A complains the Council has failed to take action to address the lack of drainage on the road that runs along the outside of his property which causes repeated flooding of his land. While there were some minor administrative failings, the Council has no liability to take action to install drainage on the road and, as it has now agreed to carry out some works as a goodwill gesture to help Mr A, we will not pursue the complaint any further.. ...
COMMERCIAL - 5 STAR DRAINAGE SERVICES LTD
5 Star Drainage are skilled experts with the latest drainage technology and equipment. Our skilled technicians are able to work alongside clients to advise on drainage solutions during construction right through maintenance of existing drainage systems. We endeavour to deliver peace of mind for you and your business. We are there at you service 24hours a day should you need us.. Contact us for a no obligation quote now!. ...
Methods for Predicting Urban Drainage Costs
Methods for Predicting Urban Drainage Costs. Examination of over 100 small urban drainage systems reveals that investment in conventional drainage systems depends upon design factors and physical characteristics of the drainage area. The average slope of the drainage area, smallest diameter of pipe, number of inlets and manholes, storm frequency, runoff coefficient, total capacity, and total developed area are the most significant cost components. Regression, multivariant, and nonlinear techniques are used to explain differences in design methods and to develop cost prediction equations for various levels of design. Such prediction models will enable agencies such as the Federal Housing Administration and municipal and regional planning commissions, as well as engineering offices, to judge the cost of design alternatives rapidly and reasonably accurately.
board minutes 2016 - feb - Witham Fourth District Internal Drainage Board
board_minutes_2016_-_feb2018-03-282018-03-28https://www.w4idb.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/w4d-logo.jpgWitham Fourth District Internal Drainage Boardhttps://www.w4idb.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/w4d-logo.jpg200px200px ...
Outside bodies - Black Sluice Internal Drainage Board
The Black Sluice Internal Drainage Board is an authority set up to control water levels and reduce the risk of flooding within the Boards area, which extends from Boston to South Kyme, Sleaford, Bourne, Pinchbeck and Sutterton.. It operates 34 pumping stations and maintains 500 miles of watercourses within its area, and has a policy of undertaking this work with regard to protecting and enhancing the environmental features in these watercourses. ...
List of rivers of Virginia
By drainage basin. This list is arranged by drainage basin, with respective tributaries, arranged in the order of their ...
Drainage and water supply. Not only does a section of the Rhine-Weser watershed run over the Vogelsberg, but also (within ... 4 Drainage and water supply *4.1 Rivers and streams *4.1.1 The most important rivers systematically ...
Loop drainage. More recently, several North American hospitals have opted for less-invasive loop drainage over standard ... The drainage of a lung abscess may be performed by positioning the patient in a way that enables the contents to be discharged ... Culturing the wound is not needed if standard follow-up care can be provided after the incision and drainage. Performing a ... Standard treatment for most skin or soft tissue abscesses is cutting it open and drainage. There appears to be some benefit ...
List of Ancestral Puebloan dwellings in Colorado
McElmo Drainage Unit. The McElmo Drainage Unit, located in Montezuma and Dolores Counties, consists of tributaries of ... Roy's Ruin, part of the Great Pueblo Period of the McElmo Drainage Unit, was occupied in the early 13th century. It is a ... Great Period of the McElmo Drainage Unit, A.D. 1075-1300. Archived 2012-04-24 at the Wayback Machine National Register of ... Cannonball Ruins, part of the Great Pueblo Period of the McElmo Drainage Unit, was occupied from 1140-1300. The large ...
Acid mine drainage. Main article: Acid mine drainage. Another application of geomicrobiology is bioleaching, the use of ... Bioremediation techniques are also used on contaminated surface water and ground water often associated with acid mine drainage ... Kaksonen, A.H.; Puhakka, J.A (2007). "Sulfate Reduction Based Bioprocesses for the Treatment of Acid Mine Drainage and the ... Luptakova, A; Kusnierova, M (2005). "Bioremediation of acid mine drainage contaminated by SRB". Hydrometallurgy. 77 (1-2): 97- ...
Drainage system (geomorphology)
Deranged drainage pattern. A deranged drainage system is a drainage system in drainage basins where there is no coherent ... Centripetal drainage pattern. The centripetal drainage system is similar to the radial drainage system, with the only ... 1 Drainage patterns *1.1 Accordant drainage patterns *1.1.1 Dendritic drainage pattern ... Dendritic drainage pattern. Dendritic drainage systems (from Greek δενδρίτης, dendrites, "of or parallel to a tree") are ...
... and a drainage pipe. It is important that the wet areas of a bathroom be waterproof, and multiple layers of waterproofing can ... having rudimentary drainage systems and water was carried, not pumped, into the room. The ancient Greeks were the first people ...
Pauri Garhwal district
Drainage. The chief rivers flowing through the district are the Ganga with its tributaries namely, the Alaknanda, the ...
List of rivers of New Hampshire
By drainage basin. All New Hampshire rivers ultimately flow to the Atlantic Ocean. The list is sorted by major drainage ...
Drainage basins. Only a small part of the Basin and Range province is drained to the sea. A few intermont areas in the ...
Drainage. A national push for expansion and progress in the United States occurred in the later part of the 19th century ... The area from Orlando to the tip of the Florida peninsula was at one point a single drainage unit. When rainfall exceeded the ... The area recognized as the Everglades, prior to drainage, was a web of marshes and prairies 4,000 square miles (10,000 km2) in ... Graham announced that by 2000 the Everglades would be restored as closely as possible to its pre-drainage state. The ...
Land drainage. It has been suggested that improving drainage around walls affected by rising damp can help to reduce the ... The cause of the dampness must first be eliminated, by providing better drainage or fixing leaking pipes. BRE Digest 245 ... Removing water with good drainage will remove any form of dampness. Once done, and dampness remains, the next step is to look ... elevated relative humidity is produced by poor drainage systems. This leads to dampness in substructures such as crawlspaces ...
Soil and drainage. Collected water is filtered through the strata of soil or engineering growing soil, called substrate. ... Drainage ditches may be handled like bioswales and even include rain gardens in series, saving time and money on maintenance. ... Instead of a system of curbs, sidewalks, and gutters, which would have cost nearly $400,000, the planted drainage swales cost $ ... In some cases lined bioretention cells with subsurface drainage are used to retain smaller amounts of water and filter larger ...
Northern drainage system. The northern side of the Thames was the more populous, housing two-thirds of London's ... To aid the drainage, pumping stations were placed to lift the sewage from lower levels into higher pipes. Two of the more ... To provide the drainage for the low-level sewers, in February 1864 Bazalgette began building three embankments along the shores ... "The Metropolitan Great Drainage Works". The Observer. London. 15 April 1861. p. 2.. ...
The Siachen Glacier lies immediately south of the great drainage divide that separates the Eurasian Plate from the Indian ... international boundary lines that follow mountain ranges often do so by following the watershed drainage divide such as ...
Its total drainage basin is 801,463 km2 (309,447 sq mi). The highest point of the drainage basin is the summit of Piz ... Its drainage basin extends into nine more countries. The Danube river basin is home to fish species such as pike, zander, ... In addition to the bordering countries (see above), the drainage basin includes parts of nine more countries: Bosnia and ... These are threatened by rival canalization and drainage schemes such as the Bystroye Canal. ...
Acid mine drainage remediation. Calcium silicate, also known as slag, is produced when molten iron is made from iron ore ... "The Use of Steel Slag in Acid Mine Drainage Treatment and Control". Wvmdtaskforce.com. Archived from the original on 20 July ... "Overview of Acid Mine Drainage Treatment with Chemicals. West Virginia University Extension Service. Archived from the original ... "Characterization of limestone reacted with acid-mine drainage" (PDF). Applied Geochemistry (18): 1710-1714. Retrieved 30 March ...
Westchester Township, Porter County, Indiana
Drainage. Westchester Township is within the Great Lakes Watershed, which eventually empties into the Atlantic Ocean. ...
Major drainage divides (red ridgelines) and drainage basins (green regions) in Europe. (Note the German labels.) ... A triple divide is a point, often a summit, where two drainage divides intersect. A valley floor divide is a low drainage ... A drainage divide, water divide, divide, ridgeline,, watershed, water parting or height of land is elevated terrain that ... The term height of land is a phrase used in Canada and the United States to refer to the divide between two drainage basins. ...
Drainage and Flooding. In the Middle Ages the River Nene determined the layout of Outwell. Since that time, the landscape ... The village and parish is traversed with many drainage channels which characterize this part of Fenland Norfolk. The eastern ...
Blood supply and lymphatic drainage. Blood supply and lymphatic drainage of the testes and scrotum are distinct:. *The paired ... Lymphatic drainage of the testes follows the testicular arteries back to the paraaortic lymph nodes, while lymph from the ...
Building regulations in the United Kingdom
Part H. Drainage and waste disposal. An adequate system to carry water used for cooking, washing, toilet, bath or shower ... Subsoil drainage will be in place, if needed, to stop the passage of ground moisture to the interior of the building and to ... drainage, sanitary facilities, accessibility and facilities for the disabled, electrical safety, security of a building, and ...
Leshan Giant Buddha
Drainage System. Behind the Buddha's head and between his two ears, the Leshan Giant Buddha has a unique and advanced ... It includes drainage pipes carved into various places on the body, to carry away the water after the rains so as to reduce ... A sophisticated drainage system was incorporated into the Leshan Giant Buddha when it was built. It is still in working order. ... drainage system to preserve the statue from erosion. There are several hidden gutters and channels scattered in Buddha's hair, ...
A triple divide is a point, often a summit, where three drainage basins meet. A valley floor divide is a low drainage divide ... Major drainage divides (red ridgelines) and drainage basins (green regions) in Europe (labels in German). ... In topography, a drainage divide, water divide, divide, ridgeline, watershed, water parting or height of land is elevated ... The term height of land is used in Canada and the United States to refer to a drainage divide. It is frequently used in ...
Percutaneous biliary drainage. In cases where a person is too ill to tolerate endoscopy or when a retrograde endoscopic ... June 1992). "Endoscopic biliary drainage for severe acute cholangitis". N Engl J Med. 326 (24): 1582-6. doi:10.1056/ ... this is a plastic tube that passes from the bile duct through the stomach and the nose and allows continuous drainage of bile ... Patients with signs of multiple organ failure are likely to die unless they undergo early biliary drainage and treatment with ...
Blood supply and drainage. Main article: Cerebral circulation. Arterial supply showing the regions supplied by the ...
Gravity drainage. The force of gravity will cause the oil to move downward of the gas and upward of the water. If ...
Quetico Provincial Park
Geology and drainage. Agnes Lake. Quetico is near the southern edge of the Canadian Shield, an exposed 1000-mile expanse ...
Drainage schemes to alleviate it were constructed on both sides of the river. The Holderness Drainage scheme to the east was ... In addition to the drainage works to the east of the river, the banks were raised for 17 miles (27 km) on the east side, to ... The east side of the river was protected by the Holderness Drainage scheme. John Grundy worked on plans for the scheme which ... The River Hull has served as a navigation and a drainage channel, and has been subject to the conflicts that this usually ...
Drainage. Drainage structures, including ditching and storm sewers are essential for removing water from pavements. ... 2. Providing adequate drainage structures. 3. Preventive maintenance. 4. Utility cut management. Survey of pavements. At- ... 2. Insufficient drainage. 3. Failures at utility trenches and castings (manhole and drain casings). 4. Pavement defects and ... Adequate crowns promote drainage to the sides. Good crack control prevents water penetration into the pavement soil structure.[ ...
How to Achieve Better Yard Drainage | Family Handyman
You can add drainage and use the rain garden to hold the excess water until it has a chance to drain away. A key part of rain ... Add an Underground Drainage Pipe. One of the best ways to get rid of water from a low spot is to simply drain it away through ... Draw a Drainage Plan. Family Handyman. If you couldnt find a simple fix for your soggy yard dilemma, youll need another ... You can solve drainage problems and create an attractive landscape feature at the same time with a dry creek bed. Build a creek ...
Drainage divide - Wikipedia
Major drainage divides (red ridgelines) and drainage basins (green regions) in Europe. (Note the German labels.) ... A triple divide is a point, often a summit, where two drainage divides intersect. A valley floor divide is a low drainage ... A drainage divide, water divide, divide, ridgeline,, watershed, water parting or height of land is elevated terrain that ... The term height of land is a phrase used in Canada and the United States to refer to the divide between two drainage basins. ...
Drainage divide - Wikipedia
A triple divide is a point, often a summit, where three drainage basins meet. A valley floor divide is a low drainage divide ... Major drainage divides (red ridgelines) and drainage basins (green regions) in Europe (labels in German). ... In topography, a drainage divide, water divide, divide, ridgeline, watershed, water parting or height of land is elevated ... The term height of land is used in Canada and the United States to refer to a drainage divide. It is frequently used in ...
Lymphatic Drainage - MARCHANT THERAPIES
Lymphatic Drainage Massage. Developed in the 1930s, lymphatic drainage is a delicate form of massage that stimulates the body s ... The Effects Of Lymphatic Drainage Lymphatic drainage is essentially a form of massage carried out by a special trained ... The Benefits Of Lymphatic Drainage. Lymphatic drainage massage is beneficial to help boost the immune system, and to aid in ... The Uses Of Lymphatic Drainage Lymphatic drainage massage is especially useful for individuals who seem to suffer regulary from ...
Drainage - Scientific American
Brazil - Drainage | Britannica
Empyema Drainage | SpringerLink
Drainage Catheter Pleural Space Chlorhexidine Gluconate Chest Ultrasound British Thoracic Society Guideline These keywords were ... Shankar S, Gulati M, Kang M, Gupta S, Suri S. Image-guided percutaneous drainage of thoracic empyema: can sonography predict ... Rea D. (2014) Empyema Drainage. In: Temple M., Marshalleck F. (eds) Pediatric Interventional Radiology. Springer, New York, NY ... Empyema effusion: outcome of image-guided small-bore catheter drainage. Cardiovasc Intervent Radiol. 2008;31(1):135-41. Epub ...
Drainage Pattern | Encyclopedia.com
drainage pattern* The spatial relationship between individual stream courses in an area. The resulting pattern often reflects ... The drainage network is the drainage pattern viewed geometrically.. A Dictionary of Earth Sciences AILSA ALLABY and MICHAEL ... drainage pattern The spatial relationship between individual stream courses in an area. The resulting pattern often reflects ... drainage pattern The spatial relationship between individual stream courses in an area. The resulting pattern often reflects ...
drainage | FactMonster
drainage drainage. drainage, in agriculture, the removal of excess water from the soil, either by a system of surface ditches, ... Drainage was practiced in the Nile basin c.400 BC and in ancient Rome. Today drain pipes of clay, concrete, or plastic, laid ... Proper drainage improves soil structure increases efficiency of phosphorus fertilizer conserves soil nitrogen and controls ...
Abscess on Thigh : Medical Drainage
And pseudamonas has a distinct green drainage. We see so much staph in the ER that lots of Drs wont even send out a culture ... limit my search to r/Medical_Drainage. use the following search parameters to narrow your results:. subreddit:subreddit. find ... When a cyst or an abscess is popped or drain, why does the drainage look like white to yellowish custard or paste and other ... The main reason for different color drainage is different bacterias. Like MRSA(Staph) has a very distinct color and consistency ...
What Is Subsoil Drainage? | eHow
Subsoil drainage systems are best installed when the structure or landscaping feature is being installed. Subsoil drainage can ... U.S Fabrics: Geotextile Applications: Underdrain (Drainage Geotextile). *Practical Drainage for Golf, Sportsturf and ... Subsoil drainage systems can require the expertise of a trained professional with experience in water table levels, slope of ... This system was invented by the American Henry French, author of Farm Drainage, who lived from 1813 to 1885. French drains are ...
Postural drainage : MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
Postural drainage is one way to help treat breathing problems due to swelling and too much mucus in the airways of the lungs. ... An introduction to postural drainage and percussion. www.cff.org/PDF-Archive/Introduction-to-Postural-Drainage-and-Pecussion. ... Chest physical therapy; CPT; COPD - postural drainage; Cystic fibrosis - postural drainage; Bronchopulmonary dysplasia - ... With postural drainage, you get into a position that helps drain fluid out of the lungs. It may help:. *Treat or prevent an ...
centripetal drainage pattern | Encyclopedia.com
Source for information on centripetal drainage pattern: A Dictionary of Earth Sciences dictionary. ... centripetal drainage pattern See DRAINAGE PATTERN. Cite this article Pick a style below, and copy the text for your ... centripetal drainage pattern A Dictionary of Earth Sciences © A Dictionary of Earth Sciences 1999, originally published by ... www.encyclopedia.com/science/dictionaries-thesauruses-pictures-and-press-releases/centripetal-drainage-pattern ...
Carpathian Mountains - Drainage | Britannica.com
Drainage: The water runoff from the Carpathians escapes for the most part (about 90 percent) into the Black Sea. The great ... is linked to the Baltic Sea by the drainage basins of the Vistula and (in part) Oder rivers. Larger rivers originating in the ... Drainage. The water runoff from the Carpathians escapes for the most part (about 90 percent) into the Black Sea. The great ... is linked to the Baltic Sea by the drainage basins of the Vistula and (in part) Oder rivers. Larger rivers originating in the ...
Chapter 6 - Drainage water disposal
The disposal of drainage water from acid sulphate soils is unique. The pH of this drainage water can be as low as three or four ... What is the long-term impact of salt accumulation in the drainage salt sink area?. Dry drainage adds to the evaporative water ... However, if the drainage water contains potentially toxic constituents, such as Se, then disposal of drainage water in ... Generally, this type of drainage water must be highly diluted in the main drainage system. Where dilution is not possible, ...
A bad drainage problem - SFGate
Is there any way to create a drainage system? Or do I have to find a way to stop water from getting under the house? Normal ... A drainage pipe is placed at the bottom, and the trench is back-filled with gravel. Water flowing toward the house seeps down ... Is there any way to create a drainage system? This has happened only since the really heavy rains. Or do I have to find a way ... I was told that the gravel was there to improve drainage. During heavy rains, water collects under the house and seeps up ...
DNR: Water: Indiana Drainage Handbook
Indiana Drainage Handbook. The "Indiana Drainage Handbook" was prepared in 1996 by Christopher B. Burke Engineering, Ltd. ( ... Indiana Drainage Handbook - Electronic Version. This electronic version of the Handbook, which is in Portable Document Format ( ... The Handbook is intended to be used by the state and federal regulatory agencies as well as those doing drainage work. Pursuant ... An eleven-member gubernatorial work group that included representatives of county drainage organizations, state, federal ...
Chapter 2 - Drainage water quality
During irrigation, two types of drainage may occur: surface drainage and subsurface drainage. Reeve et al. (1955) showed that ... Most of the phosphate in surface drainage is in the organic form. Little phosphate has been found in subsurface drainage water ... The proportion of these various forms in drainage water depends on the predominant form of drainage. Nitrite is the most ... In contrast to surface drainage, subsurface drainage is mainly groundwater and has a relatively constant water temperature. The ...
basins Antarctic Drainage Basin Plotter
Antarctic Drainage Basin Plotter. The basins. function outlines Antarctic drainage basins on a map. This function is provided ... outlines all full (including floating) drainage divides.. basins(basintype). outlines grounded. or full. drainage divides. ... labels the drainage basins by their number.. basins(...,varagin). formats the linestyle or text style of the outline and labels ... Drainage basins boundaries are from Goddard Space Flight Center. Data were generated by Zwally, H. Jay, Mario B. Giovinetto, ...
InfraWorks: Drainage Design
... and drainage networks. Discover how to analyze a watershed, modify culverts, create and size drainage networks, and more. ... Lynda] I tried really hard to come up with a catchy hook to open this course, but to be honest, drainage design doesnt really ... In this course, learn how to use this powerful software to model watersheds, culverts, and drainage networks. Instructor Lynda ... and Ill be your drainage tour guide as we build on your existing Infraworks expertise to create and analyze washer sheds, find ...
Campus Drainage Project
... (2006-2007) Overview The Drainage on Campus project was first set up in 2005 in response to the ... Extension of the Campus Drainage model.. * Assessing the possibility of setting up real time monitoring for the drainage system ... Through the in-depth analysis of the current drainage system including a detailed survey of the capacity of Westwood Brook and ... Investigation of the types and locations of the materials disposed into the drainage system. ...
Police rescue fleeing suspect from drainage ditch
Heart In Hand LLC - Manual Lymphatic Drainage
Wound Drainage Culture (for Parents) - Nemours
Doctors order wound drainage cultures when they suspect wounds are infected. ... When fluid seeps from a wound, it is called wound drainage.. Why Is a Wound Drainage Culture Done?. Wound drainage cultures can ... What Is a Wound Drainage Culture?. A wound drainage culture is a test that finds germs such as bacteria , fungi , or viruses in ... Are There Any Risks From a Wound Drainage Culture?. A wound drainage culture is a safe procedure. There may be some mild ...
New Haven Drainage Project | FEMA.gov
New Haven Drainage Project NEW HAVEN, VT - Heavy rainfall brought flooding and damage to New Havens River Road and also washed ... The New Haven Drainage Project was featured and praised in the June 2007 issue of "Vermont Local Roads News." The Vermont Local ... The main issues causing the erosion and runoff were a lack of ditches for adequate drainage and overgrown vegetation. One of ... He shaped the ditches to the desired profile to provide positive drainage. He also lined the ditch bottom with nonwoven geo- ...
Yukon RIver Drainage Fisheries Association - Idealist
Serosanguineous drainage: Definition, causes, and types
Seropurulent drainage. As the name suggests, seropurulent drainage is a combination of serous drainage and purulent drainage. ... The following are different types of wound drainage:. Sanguineous drainage. Sanguineous drainage is the first drainage that a ... Purulent drainage. While the other common types of drainage are normal to see during the healing process, purulent drainage is ... Other types of drainage. There are a few different types of drainage that may appear on a wound as it heals. Some are part of ...
Advanced Drainage Systems Jobs | Monster.com
Urine drainage bags: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
You may have a catheter and urine drainage bag because you have urinary incontinence (leakage), ... Urine drainage bags collect urine. Your bag will attach to a catheter (tube) that is inside your bladder. ... Urine drainage bags collect urine. Your bag will attach to a catheter (tube) that is inside your bladder. You may have a ... Bladder drainage and urinary protective methods. In: Walters MD, Karram MM, eds. Urogynecology and Reconstructive Pelvic ...
Patent US6547761 - Drainage catheter - Google Patents
Body-space drainage-tube debris removal. US7909814. 10 Sep 2009. 22 Mar 2011. Merit Medical Systems, Inc.. Drainage catheter ... Drainage catheter with locking hub. US20070083189 *. 8 Dec 2006. 12 Apr 2007. Lampropoulos Fred P. Locking drainage catheter ... Back-up retention member drainage catheter. WO1999016355A1. 28 Sep 1998. 8 Apr 1999. Boston Scientific Corporation. Drainage ... Drainage catheter hub with welded suture and sidewall stylet. US7740608. 8 Dec 2006. 22 Jun 2010. Merit Medical Systems, Inc.. ...
LymphaticCatheterURBAN-DRAINAGEDrainDrainsSewersSewerageDitchIrrigation2018PipeBasinsAbscessBasinWaterPipesStorm drainageUnderground drainageStormwaterSystemPercutaneous drainageHematomaSystemsInstall2017SoilCulvertsCollectsMassageGravelType of drainageAlter the drainageDitchesEffluentNatural drainageInterior drainageContentEngineersSurfaceAgriculturalCONTRACTORSDischargeIncisionCystWatershedsWoundGeotextileEndoscopicProjectWorkImprove
- Developed in the 1930s, lymphatic drainage is a delicate form of massage that stimulates the body s lymphatic system, improving the metabolism, helping the body to eliminate waste and toxins and providing a boost to the immune system. (freewebs.com)
- Lymphatic drainage is essentially a form of massage carried out by a special trained practitioner. (freewebs.com)
- Unlike some other forms of massage, lymphatic drainage utilises a very light pressure combined with soft pumping movements in the direction of the lymph nodes. (freewebs.com)
- Lymphatic drainage massage is especially useful for individuals who seem to suffer regulary from common illnesses like colds and flu type symptoms. (freewebs.com)
- Lymphatic drainage massage is beneficial to help boost the immune system, and to aid in helping the body ward of illness. (freewebs.com)
- The technique used in Lymphatic Drainage Massage is light vigorous movement with little pressure to drain the entire lymphatic system of the body. (freewebs.com)
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage was developed by Dr. Emil Vodder in the 1930's as a gentle, non-invasive method of encouraging the flow of lymphatic fluid which helps eliminate excess fluid and toxins that have built up in body tissues. (google.com)
- Manual lymphatic drainage (MLD), sometimes called manual lymphatic therapy, uses light touch to move excess lymph and fluid out of the tissues and back into the lymphatic vessels. (breastcancer.org)
- Lymphatic drainage massage is one of those beneficial treatment options. (bellaonline.com)
- Lymphatic drainage massage is closely related to Swedish massage with its slow, rhythmic movements. (bellaonline.com)
- Lymphatic drainage massage helps guide the lymph to the lymph nodes. (bellaonline.com)
- Cancer can be spread through the lymphatic system so the person needs to be cancer free in order to receive lymphatic drainage. (bellaonline.com)
- If you have a serious medical condition or believe that you may have an infection, please consult with your healthcare provider before trying lymphatic drainage therapy. (bellaonline.com)
- Find a professional licensed provider such as a licensed massage therapist that specializes in lymphatic drainage. (bellaonline.com)
- Amazon also has books and videos featuring lymphatic drainage massage. (bellaonline.com)
- Review of the Sinuses and Lymphatic Drainage Therapy. (bellaonline.com)
- Lymphatic drainage is a massage technique where you help move extra fluid that may have built up in your body through your lymph vessels. (wikihow.com)
-  Perform a lymphatic drainage massage two to three times a week. (wikihow.com)
- You can go to a massage therapist for this type of massage, but with proper technique and a list of areas to massage, you can perform a lymphatic drainage massage at home on yourself or others. (wikihow.com)
- What is lymphatic drainage? (healthline.com)
- If you've ever had a surgery on or involving your lymph nodes, your doctor may have suggested lymphatic drainage massage performed by a certified massage or physical therapist. (healthline.com)
- Lymphatic drainage uses a light, rhythmical massage that encourages our system to eliminate metabolic waste products, excess fluids, and bacteria. (opencenter.org)
- You may have a catheter and urine drainage bag because you have urinary incontinence (leakage), urinary retention (not being able to urinate), surgery that made a catheter necessary, or another health problem. (medlineplus.gov)
- In a ureter drainage device comprising a ureteral catheter (10), a sliding hose (12) to be coupled to the proximal end of the ureteral catheter (10), and a control hose (18) to be mounted over the sliding hose (12), it is provided that the ureteral catheter (10) and the sliding hose (12) comprise mutually. (google.com)
- 2. The ureter drainage device according to claim 1 , wherein the coupling element ( 38 ) of the sliding hose ( 12 ) comprises at least one distally projecting leg with a hook ( 39 ) formed on its end, and wherein the coupling element ( 33 ) of the ureteral catheter ( 10 ) has a recess formed therein for receiving the hook ( 39 ). (google.com)
- 3. The ureter drainage device according to claim 1 , wherein the proximal end ( 10 a ) of the ureteral catheter ( 10 ) comprises an inserted coupling member ( 30 ). (google.com)
- 4. The ureter drainage device according to claim 1 , wherein the coupling element ( 38 ) of the sliding hose ( 12 ) is provided as a barb configured to lock into a recess ( 33 ) of the ureteral catheter ( 10 ) when the coupling elements ( 33 , 38 ) are shifted onto each other. (google.com)
- The present invention relates to a ureter drainage device comprising a ureteral catheter, a sliding hose to be coupled to the proximal end of the ureteral catheter, and a control hose to be mounted over the sliding hose. (google.com)
- He did a digital rectal exam and with digital pressure he was able to drain purulent material so he went in through the opening and placed a Malecot catheter for drainage. (aapc.com)
- Information on urban drainage issues and services provided for the Still Creek-Brunette River and Port Moody-Coquitlam drainage areas. (metrovancouver.org)
- Sustainable Urban Drainage Systems (SUDS) are designed to encourage contractors to install drainage system that more closely mimic the natural flow of water in nature. (wikipedia.org)
- You can add drainage and use the rain garden to hold the excess water until it has a chance to drain away. (familyhandyman.com)
- One of the best ways to get rid of water from a low spot is to simply drain it away through an underground drainage pipe. (familyhandyman.com)
- When a cyst or an abscess is popped or drain, why does the drainage look like white to yellowish custard or paste and other times like fluid, green, bloody mucus? (reddit.com)
- With postural drainage, you get into a position that helps drain fluid out of the lungs. (medlineplus.gov)
- Excel Drainage are a specialist company in Bury who offer drain services, plumbing, groundworks, industrial cleaning and gutter cleaning. (thebestof.co.uk)
- Whether it's an emergency or a routine maintenance, Excel Drainage are here to help.Specialist drain unblocking engineers are armed with the latest equipment, ensuring they can investigate and resolve any drain issue - even around corners, U-bends or under your driveway! (thebestof.co.uk)
- A corrugated drainage pipe is also known as a French drain. (ehow.com)
- Since a drainage system involves all of these components, it is usually referred to as the DWV: the drain-waste-vent system. (howstuffworks.com)
- New drainage systems incorporate geotextile filters that retain and prevent fine grains of soil from passing into and clogging the drain. (wikipedia.org)
- The use of these materials has become increasingly more common due to their ease of use which eliminates the need for transporting and laying stone drainage aggregate which is invariably more expensive than a synthetic drain and concrete liners. (wikipedia.org)
- In the state of Michigan, drainage law is so important that counties elect a drain commissioner to oversee water resources. (wikipedia.org)
- Local byelaws usually prohibit adding drainage water from gardens to sewers or storm drains. (rhs.org.uk)
- Whether it's for home or office, the team at Excel Drainage understand that issues such as blocked drains or leaks can cause a serious inconvenience, so they aim to be there quickly, provide an efficient and high quality service at a price that can't be beaten! (thebestof.co.uk)
- The external ventricular drainage set (EVD set) drains and collects cerebrospinal fluid for external ventricular drainage. (bio-medicine.org)
- Updates to the Greater Vancouver Sewerage and Drainage District Development Cost Charge Waiver or Reduction for Not-for-Profit Rental Housing Bylaw, No. 314, 2018 came into effect October 26, 2018. (metrovancouver.org)
- noun sewerage , waste , sewage , seepage The drainage system has collapsed. (thefreedictionary.com)
- This invention relates to a new and improved underground drainage and disposal system for use with septic tanks, grease traps, laundries or other conditions where surface drainage is not desirable and sewerage systems are not available. (google.com)
- A further object of the invention is to provide a drainage and disposal system whereby a built-up air or water pressure in the tile field may be relieved automatically thereby allo-wing the system an opportunity to breathe and to prevent the backing up of sewerage and the overowing of stools, urinals and showers in a building to which the system is connected. (google.com)
- The Indus Valley Civilization had advanced sewerage and drainage systems. (wikipedia.org)
- In the United Kingdom the Land Drainage Act 1991 decrees drainage of land in England and Wales, but does not cover sewerage and water supplies but the actual process of draining land itself. (wikipedia.org)
- Start by making a swale-essentially a gentle, shallow drainage ditch. (familyhandyman.com)
- Solve flooding problems with an easy do it yourself solution by constructing your own drainage ditch. (doityourself.com)
- The cost of the individual projects ranges from $81,094 for the fourth phase of work to improve drainage in the Kingery East subdivision near Burr Ridge to $3.9 million for the extensive storm sewer, ditch and detention work planned for the Pleasantdale subdivision south of the Stevenson Expressway near Woodridge. (chicagotribune.com)
- Irrigation and Drainage is the official journal of the International Commission on Irrigation and Drainage (ICID). (wiley.com)
- The objectives of the ICID are to advance the science and art of irrigation, drainage and flood management. (wiley.com)
- Published five times a year, the Journal is a prestigious peer-reviewed publication and enables ICID to accomplish its objectives of publishing original papers on scientific, engineering, environmental and socio-economic issues associated with irrigation, drainage and flood management in a clear, concise and uniform style that is easily understood by an international audience. (wiley.com)
- Proper drainage improves soil structure increases efficiency of phosphorus fertilizer conserves soil nitrogen and controls waterlogging, leaching, and salinization of soils caused by irrigation . (factmonster.com)
- Highly saline subsurface drainage water from arid areas, re-used for irrigation, could affect the growth of salt sensitive crops. (fao.org)
- Drainage discharges from irrigation may present elevated concentrations of pesticides, but only for a relatively short period of time. (fao.org)
- This textbook focuses specifically on the combined topics of irrigation and drainage engineering. (springer.com)
- The design of irrigation, pumping, and drainage systems using Excel and Visual Basic for Applications programs are explained for both graduate and undergraduate students and practicing engineers. (springer.com)
- The book draws from the fields of fluid mechanics, soil physics, hydrology, soil chemistry, economics, and plant sciences to present a broad interdisciplinary view of the fundamental concepts in irrigation and drainage systems design. (springer.com)
- Dr. Waller's primary research areas include algae for biofuels, precision agriculture and irrigation, and he has taught irrigation and drainage courses at the University of Arizona for 20 years. (springer.com)
- Since then he has taught both undergraduate and graduate courses in irrigation engineering, drainage engineering, hydraulics, hydrology, hydraulic structures, and soil and water resources engineering to all levels of students at the University of Arizona, USA, Addis Ababa Institute of Technology, and Arba Minch University, Ethiopia. (springer.com)
- This paper presents a brief history of irrigation and drainage related to ASCE activities on its Jubilee. (asce.org)
- This paper discussed legislation and policies that affect irrigation and drainage. (asce.org)
- Irrigation and Drainage Abstracts provides access to the latest research on Irrigation and Drainage, from water resource management through soil water, irrigation of crops, and plant water relations to environmental aspects. (cabi.org)
- Irrigation and Drainage Abstracts is a fully searchable abstracts database of internationally published research. (cabi.org)
- Each week Irrigation and Drainage Abstracts Online delivers all the new highly-targeted, searchable summaries covering key English and non-English language journal articles, reports, conferences and books about topics in irrigation and drainage. (cabi.org)
- With over 231,000 research summaries and over 18,000 records are each year, Irrigation and Drainage Abstracts brings you a wealth of current and seminal research into all relevant aspects of irrigation and drainage to your fingertips! (cabi.org)
- Irrigation and Drainage is updated weekly online, it is also available in print, delivered bimonthly. (cabi.org)
- In summer 2018, contractor crews working for the Washington State Department of Transportation will remove and replace the drainage system under State Route 503, between mileposts 1.20 and 1.60, in Clark County. (wa.gov)
- Redirecting your downspout or running the discharge pipe from your sump pump drainage outside to a different location might be all you need to do. (familyhandyman.com)
- The underground drainage pipe should slope downhill at least 1/8 in. (familyhandyman.com)
- Pipe layouts are configured in patterns that suit the drainage needs, with common patterns being grid iron, herringbone and fan. (ehow.com)
- A drainage pipe is placed at the bottom, and the trench is back-filled with gravel. (sfgate.com)
- Water flowing toward the house seeps down through the gravel into the drainage pipe and out to the street. (sfgate.com)
- Severe drainage problems require piped drainage where perforated plastic pipe laid in trenches on a firmed 5cm (2in) bed of coarse gravel and covered with 10cm (4in) of gravel. (rhs.org.uk)
- As well as drainage and pipe work, the groundworks team at Excel Drainage cover all types of land construction such as excavation, trenching, landscaping, foundation installation and tarmac resurfacing. (thebestof.co.uk)
- Dig a 14-inch trench where you plan to run your corrugated drainage pipe. (ehow.com)
- Lay the corrugated drainage pipe in the trench. (ehow.com)
- How Deep Should an Underground Drainage Pipe Be? (ehow.com)
- Drainage pipe installation is a fairly labor-intensive job unless machinery can access the site. (doityourself.com)
- It used to be the idea that, on account of the great percentage of solid matter contained in the drainage from a stable compared with the liquid portion, a very large diameter of pipe was necessary. (chestofbooks.com)
- The surface drainage from the stable ought to be carried through the wall by an iron pipe discharging over the basket in the trap, and to prevent to some extent the risk of foul air being drawn through the pipe into the stable, a hinged brass flap (fig. 473) may with advantage be fitted on the outer end of the pipe. (chestofbooks.com)
- Single Solid Drainage Pipe, 6' Pipe Dia. (grainger.com)
- Single Solid Drainage Pipe, 15' Pipe Dia. (grainger.com)
- Triple Solid Drainage Pipe, 4' Pipe Dia. (grainger.com)
- Triple 2-Hole Perforated Drainage Pipe, 4' Pipe Dia. (grainger.com)
- The invention of hollow-pipe drainage is credited to Sir Hugh Dalrymple, who died in 1753. (wikipedia.org)
- Major drainage divides (red ridgelines  ) and drainage basins (green regions) in Europe. (wikipedia.org)
- A drainage divide , water divide , divide , ridgeline ,  , watershed , water parting or height of land is elevated terrain that separates neighbouring drainage basins . (wikipedia.org)
- The term height of land is a phrase used in Canada and the United States to refer to the divide between two drainage basins . (wikipedia.org)
- A triple divide is a point, often a summit , where three drainage basins meet. (wikipedia.org)
- Only the northern slope of the Carpathians, mostly in Poland but partly in Slovakia , is linked to the Baltic Sea by the drainage basins of the Vistula and (in part) Oder rivers. (britannica.com)
- function outlines Antarctic drainage basins on a map. (mathworks.com)
- labels the drainage basins by their number. (mathworks.com)
- Drainage basins boundaries are from Goddard Space Flight Center . (mathworks.com)
- The ALBE drainage basin encompasses about 28,000 square miles in central and eastern North Carolina and southern Virginia and includes four major river basins-the Chowan, Roanoke, Tar, and Neuse. (usgs.gov)
- Major drainage divide in which waters on each side of the divide never meet but flow into the same ocean, such as the divide between the Yellow River basin and the Yangtze . (wikipedia.org)
- Drainage was practiced in the Nile basin c.400 BC and in ancient Rome. (factmonster.com)
- returns the lat/lon coordinates of a given drainage basin divide. (mathworks.com)
- The word "watershed" is sometimes used interchangeably with drainage basin or catchment. (usgs.gov)
- Currently, most gas drainage applications in individual underground coal mines are based on trial and error and by copying the practices used by other mines located in the same coal basin. (cdc.gov)
- From 1992 to 1994, 147 water samples were collected at 5 sites in the Tar-Pamlico drainage basin in North Carolina and analyzed for 46 herbicides, insecticides, and pesticide metabolites as part of the U.S. Geological Survey's National Water-Quality Assessment Program. (usgs.gov)
- drainage, in agriculture, the removal of excess water from the soil, either by a system of surface ditches, or by underground conduits if required by soil conditions and land contour. (factmonster.com)
- Depending on how much of the subsoil needs water drainage, dig trenches of varying depths, fill the bottoms with gravel or rubble and install pipes within the rubble to more freely conduct moisture to an outflow. (ehow.com)
- Subsoil drainage systems can require the expertise of a trained professional with experience in water table levels, slope of the land, subsoil analysis and local building regulations. (ehow.com)
- There are a limited number of options available when trying to decide where and how to dispose of agricultural drainage Water into the natural hydrological system. (fao.org)
- Drainage water quality may vary within a catchment. (fao.org)
- This may adversely affect the quality of agricultural drainage water, and limit its potential for reuse. (fao.org)
- Downstream beneficial uses of any surface water body to which drainage water is added must be protected. (fao.org)
- For example, it may not be appropriate to discharge saline drainage water into a river or lake when that surface water body is being used for domestic or agricultural water supplies. (fao.org)
- In many cases, it may be possible and fully acceptable to discharge drainage water into a large freshwater body. (fao.org)
- However, it will be necessary to determine the assimilative capacity of the receiving water and identify the constituents in the drainage water to determine the 'safe level' or discharge requirements for the drainage water. (fao.org)
- The discharge requirements should specify the maximum allowable concentration of each constituent of concern and the volume of drainage water discharge that will be acceptable. (fao.org)
- In some cases, there will be a significant difference between the quality of the drainage water and that of the receiving water, while in other cases, there will be little difference between the two. (fao.org)
- The discharge of drainage water of a higher quality than the receiving water is generally acceptable. (fao.org)
- Pollutants in the drainage water may end up in the channel bed material. (fao.org)
- Measures such as the construction of retention ponds and the establishment of riparian border strips can be taken to reduce the direct inflow of polluted surface drainage water into the receiving system. (fao.org)
- Less polluted or even fresh water from upstream storage can sometimes be used for dilution and flushing, so as to facilitate safe drainage discharge into streams and lakes. (fao.org)
- The disposal of drainage water from acid sulphate soils is unique. (fao.org)
- The pH of this drainage water can be as low as three or four. (fao.org)
- Generally, this type of drainage water must be highly diluted in the main drainage system. (fao.org)
- Where dilution is not possible, special arrangements should be made to flush and transport this acid drainage water from the system. (fao.org)
- However, it is still essential that the quality of both the drainage water and the river water be evaluated to determine the safe level of constituents that can be placed in the river without affecting downstream beneficial uses. (fao.org)
- In addition, the introduction of saline drainage water into a salt-water environment generally reduces the impact of the discharge of the drainage water on the receiving water. (fao.org)
- However, each receiving water needs to be analysed and compared with the drainage effluent in order to protect beneficial uses of the receiving water. (fao.org)
- Drainage water from different locations and/or facilities will have different quality characteristics. (fao.org)
- If drainage water is unsuitable for re-use, it should be disposed of in a sink of lower quality water. (fao.org)
- In humid areas, most subsurface drainage water has the potential to be reused. (fao.org)
- There are several factors to consider when determining the constraints for the management of surface or subsurface agricultural drainage water. (fao.org)
- The amount and quality of drainage water managed, changes in the rate of flow, and chemical concentrations need to be determined. (fao.org)
- Drainage water is no different from any other water supply and is always usable for some purpose within certain quality ranges. (fao.org)
- Beyond these limits, drainage water must be disposed of in a manner that safeguards the usability or quality of the receiving water for present established and potential uses. (fao.org)
- Surface and subsurface drainage water from irrigated agriculture is normally degraded compared with the quality of the original water supply. (fao.org)
- Drainage water that flows over or through the soil will pick up a variety of dissolved and suspended substances including salts, organic compounds and soil particles. (fao.org)
- Management for safe re-use and disposal requires an understanding of the characteristics of the drainage water, and a matching of those characteristics to the environmental protection needs of the re-use or disposal area. (fao.org)
- The discussion in this section focuses on the characteristics of drainage water that make it a potential environmental contaminant. (fao.org)
- Figure 2 illustrates the differences in the complexity of assessing water quality problems that may be associated with drainage water management. (fao.org)
- Numerous types of pesticides may occur in drainage water. (fao.org)
- Those designing and building a surface water drainage re-use or disposal system need to consider whether a pesticide runoff problem is likely to occur, the type of pesticides expected, and the mitigation steps needed to avoid downstream pollution. (fao.org)
- High pesticide concentrations in subsurface drainage water are less probable because of the filtering action of the soil. (fao.org)
- Few recent surveys of subsurface drainage water have been conducted, but groundwater surveys in California show few pesticide detections (California Department of Pesticide Regulation, 1994). (fao.org)
- Puddling water on soil surfaces indicates a drainage problem. (rhs.org.uk)
- If you are considering installing drainage, think about where the water to go. (rhs.org.uk)
- If water remains for hours or even days the soil may benefit from installing drainage. (rhs.org.uk)
- The formation of huge amounts of drainage water is characteristic of irrigated agriculture in the Central Asian region. (springer.com)
- During the intensive development of new irrigated lands, drainage water amounted to 39-40 km 3 out of a total surface water resource of 110-115 km 3 . (springer.com)
- In recent years, a decrease in drainage flow volume to 32-34 km 3 has been observed due to forced reduction of specific water supply per irrigated hectare because of excessive expansion of irrigated areas, development of industry and other water-using sectors of the economy, and population increases. (springer.com)
- Akmammedov M. (2011) Steady Management of Transboundary Drainage Water. (springer.com)
- However, as the municipal corporation is not equipped with the expertise to renovate drainage channels, drainage division, Cuttack under the water resources department was entrusted with the job at a cost of Rs 28.79 crore on February 25, 2011. (telegraphindia.com)
- Drainage problems can ruin not only a nice summer day of relaxing or barbecuing but can lead to severe water damage to your patio. (doityourself.com)
- If water collects or pools in your backyard, protect your landscape by adding extra backyard drainage. (doityourself.com)
- During heavy seasonal rainstorms, the existing drainage system is overloaded, and water flows over the roadway. (wa.gov)
- With the installation of the new drainage system, water will flow into a drainage detention facility, creating a safer roadway surface for drivers. (wa.gov)
- Summary: The Ombudsman will not investigate Miss C's complaint that the Council's failure to maintain a surface water drainage system contributed to flooding which caused significant damage to her property. (lgo.org.uk)
- Storm Drainage Design Provides a well-maintained transportation network for the traveling public and maintains storm drainage systems to ensure the safe transport and disposal of storm water runoff. (cabq.gov)
- The responsibility of the Storm Drainage Design Section of the Engineering Division is to improve the effectiveness of the storm drainage system within the City of Albuquerque and to safeguard the quality of the storm water runoff discharging into the Rio Grande. (cabq.gov)
- Storm Drainage Design also provides guidance and training to local engineers, planners and contractors in the planning and implementation of storm water quality control measures for construction projects installed within the City of Albuquerque. (cabq.gov)
- I put a 8 foot long by about 8 inches deep trench filled with drainage rock to stop some surface water form coming into my dog pen. (doityourself.com)
- CopperCraft offers a wide selection of durable and water-resistant roof drainage systems . (archdaily.com)
- Achieving its goal of providing proper safe and sanitary water for under-developed areas, the JSDP has rejuvenated the drainage system of Jeddah, ensuring the city's longevity. (aecom.com)
- Drainage pumps are real powerhouses that pump the greatest possible amount of water in the shortest possible time, but in the process also overcoming customary intake heights. (oase-livingwater.com)
- Through the Drainage and Wastewater Management Plan, we are planning and working with stakeholders at three levels, the most local being at an individual Water Recycling Centre (WRCs), formally known as Sewage Treatment Works, catchment level to produce locally specific Drainage and Wastewater Strategies. (wessexwater.co.uk)
- Regional interactions within the climate-lake-FIS system, linked to changes in the availability of subglacial water, led to abrupt drainage cycles of the FIS into the BS watershed. (pnas.org)
- Drainage is the natural or artificial removal of a surface's water and sub-surface water from an area with excess of water. (wikipedia.org)
- The internal drainage of most agricultural soils is good enough to prevent severe waterlogging (anaerobic conditions that harm root growth), but many soils need artificial drainage to improve production or to manage water supplies. (wikipedia.org)
- All houses in the major cities of Harappa and Mohenjo-daro had access to water and drainage facilities. (wikipedia.org)
- Monitoring conducted by Seattle Public Utilities reports a 99 percent reduction of storm water leaving the drainage project Drainage has undergone a large-scale environmental review in the recent past in the United Kingdom. (wikipedia.org)
- As a channel drainage system it is designed to eliminate the need for further pipework systems to be installed in parallel to the drainage, reducing the environmental impact of production as well as improving water collection. (wikipedia.org)
- Drainage options for the construction industry include: Point drainage, which intercepts water at gullies (points). (wikipedia.org)
- Channel drainage, which intercepts water along the entire run of the channel. (wikipedia.org)
- Drainage law is a specific area of water law related to drainage of surface water on real property. (wikipedia.org)
- It holds that since surface water is a "common enemy" to landowners, each landowner has the right to alter the drainage pattern of his land (for example by building dikes or drainage channels) without regard for the effects on neighboring parcels, as long as that water flows to where it otherwise would have naturally flowed. (wikipedia.org)
- Such geotextiles can also cover perforated drainage pipes to prevent silt and other particulates from clogging the interior of the pipes. (ehow.com)
- Installing drainage involves burying porous pipes at about 45cm (18in) deep. (rhs.org.uk)
- Contact your township manager to make sure there are no local ordinances prohibiting installation of drainage pipes on your property. (ehow.com)
- Instead, waste matter leaves your house because the drainage pipes all pitch, or angle, downward. (howstuffworks.com)
- The theory of large pipes for house-drainage is now quite exploded, and there is no reason why it should be retained in the case of a stable. (chestofbooks.com)
- Gullies connect to drainage pipes beneath the ground surface and deep excavation is required to facilitate this system. (wikipedia.org)
- A further object of the invention is to provide an underground drainage and disposal system having test or inspection holes at suitably spaced points making it possible to readily check and visibly inspect the system at any time. (google.com)
- Beneath the city of Las Vegas, Nevada, and its famous strip of dazzling lights and high rollers, are underground drainage tunnels built to prevent flooding in the city. (voanews.com)
- Overview of the regional system that collects sewage, stormwater and other drainage. (metrovancouver.org)
- The City of Hendersonville will appropriate funds for stormwater drainage expenditures as they move forward with plans to set up a stormwater utility district. (tennessean.com)
- At its meeting Jan. 9, the Board of Mayor and Aldermen voted to transfer $131,525 from the general fund to put toward a half year of salary and benefit expenses for stormwater drainage personnel and to purchase a vehicle for those personnel. (tennessean.com)
- Funds will then be reimbursed from future stormwater fees collected from the stormwater drainage fund. (tennessean.com)
- Hendersonville is Tennessee's 11th largest city with 56,000 people, and often, Moore said, stormwater drainage projects get sacrificed for other necessities. (tennessean.com)
- Many of the subdivisions in southeastern DuPage were built in the 1960s and early 1970s before developers were required to meet strict standards for drainage, according to Jeff Dailey, the county's chief stormwater engineer. (chicagotribune.com)
- With the aim of guaranteeing the safety of its citizens and long-term growth, Jeddah is making significant investments in the planning, engineering and construction of sustainable infrastructure with the Jeddah Stormwater Drainage Program (JSDP). (aecom.com)
- This system was invented by the American Henry French, author of Farm Drainage, who lived from 1813 to 1885. (ehow.com)
- Is there any way to create a drainage system? (sfgate.com)
- Although lack of a proper drainage system is the likely source of your problem, there are other potential causes. (sfgate.com)
- 1995). These pesticide problems are the result of farming practices, not the design or functioning of the drainage system. (fao.org)
- The drainage system should not be considered a mechanism for controlling pesticide runoff. (fao.org)
- Through the in-depth analysis of the current drainage system including a detailed survey of the capacity of Westwood Brook and the use of industry standard drainage modelling software, this project aims to provide a solution to the campus flooding problem. (warwick.ac.uk)
- Investigation of the types and locations of the materials disposed into the drainage system. (warwick.ac.uk)
- Assessing the possibility of setting up real time monitoring for the drainage system. (warwick.ac.uk)
- The drainage system shall incorporate adequate cleanouts placed in a manner that the drainage system may be readily cleaned. (mass.gov)
- When a secondary roof drainage system is, installed, it shall discharge independent of the primary building storm system and shall terminate a minimum of 18" above grade in an area that will be visible to the people who occupy the building. (mass.gov)
- Before going ahead and installing a drainage system, consider if normal cultivation methods might be all you need to improve drainage. (rhs.org.uk)
- Lymph drainage also helps stimulate your nervous system. (bellaonline.com)
- Installed in the 1980's, the existing drainage system that runs along the stretch of SR 503, between Northeast 87th Street and Northeast 95th Street is failing, and is in need of replacement. (wa.gov)
- Over the course of the past 25 years, as traffic volumes increased through this area, the amount of dirt and debris from cars and commercial trucks has also increased, and is tossed from moving vehicles into the drainage system, clogging it. (wa.gov)
- In addition to improving the drainage system, crews will install an electronic VMS board, which provides traffic information to the traveling public. (wa.gov)
- Traps are vital components of the drainage system. (howstuffworks.com)
- a drainage system whose waters do not continue to the ocean either on the surface or underground, but evaporate within the land area. (dictionary.com)
- Referring more specifically to the drawing, the underground disposal and drainage system in its entirety is designated generally 5 and includes a sectional tile, designated generally 6 which is built-up in place upon an absorption or tile bed l formed of coarse washed rock, cinders, gravel or the like. (google.com)
- In a typical drainage system, they would be laid along a trench which would then be filled with coarse granular material: gravel, sea shells, stone or rock. (wikipedia.org)
- Alternatively, a prefabricated plastic drainage system made of HDPE, often incorporating geotextile, coco fiber or rag filters can be considered. (wikipedia.org)
- Shankar S, Gulati M, Kang M, Gupta S, Suri S. Image-guided percutaneous drainage of thoracic empyema: can sonography predict the outcome? (springer.com)
- Biliary drainage in patients with unresectable, malignant obstruction where ERCP fails: endoscopic ultrasonography-guided choledochoduodenostomy versus percutaneous drainage. (medscape.com)
- What are the contraindications for subungual hematoma drainage? (medscape.com)
- If nail removal is indicated to explore for complex nail bed lacerations (eg, if nail edges are disrupted with a deep laceration), subungual hematoma drainage is not indicated. (medscape.com)
- Subungual hematoma drainage is not necessary if the hematoma is not painful. (medscape.com)
- If blood is spontaneously draining from the hematoma, drainage is also unlikely to be of additional benefit. (medscape.com)
- Pingel C, McDowell C. Subungual Hematoma, Drainage. (medscape.com)
- The mechanism of hematoma drainage has been debated. (medscape.com)
- Install subsoil drainage systems to conduct moisture away from a given area. (ehow.com)
- Subsoil drainage systems are best installed when the structure or landscaping feature is being installed. (ehow.com)
- However, in order for methane drainage to be successful and produce the expected results, methane drainage systems must be designed according to specific geologic conditions, such as gassiness of the coal seam and overlying strata, specific gas emissions of the mine, and coal seam thickness and continuity. (cdc.gov)
- However, most US coal mines using longwalls must utilize methane drainage to meet federal statutory limits for methane concentrations in air and cannot rely on ventilation systems alone. (cdc.gov)
- Drainage systems do not depend on pressure, as supply systems do. (howstuffworks.com)
- These are private drainage systems and as such, the responsibility for them falls entirely on the householder. (medway.gov.uk)
- While there were some minor administrative failings, the Council has no liability to take action to install drainage on the road and, as it has now agreed to carry out some works as a goodwill gesture to help Mr A, we will not pursue the complaint any further. (lgo.org.uk)
- Mayor-President Joel Robideaux, at a news conference Nov. 2, 2017, explained the need to re-dedicate an existing tax for drainage parishwide. (theadvertiser.com)
- Does Clay Soil Affect the Drainage on a Leach Field? (ehow.com)
- In this course, learn how to use this powerful software to model watersheds, culverts, and drainage networks. (lynda.com)
- She also demonstrates how to add culverts to a road both automatically and manually, modify culverts, and create and size drainage networks. (lynda.com)
- My name is Lynda Sharkey, and I'll be your drainage tour guide as we build on your existing Infraworks expertise to create and analyze washer sheds, find hydrology data, work with culverts, and create and size drainage networks. (lynda.com)
- In 1997 and 1998, FEMA Region I partnered with the State of New Hampshire, the Town of Durham, and local residents to improve the drainage capacity of the two culverts. (fema.gov)
- Most of the precipitation that falls within the drainage area of a stream's USGS monitoring site collects in the stream and eventually flows by the monitoring site. (usgs.gov)
- The bond payments will be financed by using $1.8 million of the $2.1 million in property taxes that the county now collects annually for drainage purposes. (chicagotribune.com)
- My massage therapist knows how to do lymph drainage massage. (dailystrength.org)
Type of drainage1
- This type of drainage is a sign of healing, and it is not usually a cause for concern when it appears in normal amounts. (medicalnewstoday.com)
Alter the drainage3
- Typically, most jurisdictions have some body of drainage law to govern to what degree a landowner can alter the drainage from his parcel. (wikipedia.org)
- It holds that the owner of a lower parcel of land must accept the natural drainage from those parcels above his, and cannot alter the drainage pattern of his own land to increase the drainage flow onto parcels lower than his own. (wikipedia.org)
- For example, under the Restatement of Torts, the test was: Was there reasonable necessity for the property owner to alter the drainage to make use of their land? (wikipedia.org)
- Both surface and subsurface drainage effluent contains substances that are potential pollutants. (fao.org)
- Topics include standard project hurricane, levees and floodwalls, datums and elevations, and interior drainage and pump stations. (asce.org)
- Browse companies that make Foundation Drainage Piping and view and download their free cad details, revit BIM files, specifications and other content relating to Foundation Drainage Piping as well as other product information formated for the architectural community. (arcat.com)
- The engineers at Excel Drainage are equipped with the latest technology and specialist cleaning solutions to get things sparkling again. (thebestof.co.uk)
- Mitigation to facilitate the disposal of drainage to surface waters should preferably start at the field level. (fao.org)
- 6. The keyboard with a drainage structure as claimed in claim 1, wherein the edge of the waterproof membrane is partially attached to edge of the bottom surface of the keyboard key assembly correspondingly, so as to form a closed area with the drainage channel. (freepatentsonline.com)
- An eleven-member gubernatorial work group that included representatives of county drainage organizations, state, federal agencies, environmental groups, and agricultural organizations reviewed and oversaw the overall development of the Handbook, and provided valuable input to CBBEL throughout the development phase. (in.gov)
- Purulent drainage is a thick and milky discharge from a wound. (medicalnewstoday.com)
- This is known as incision and drainage. (kidshealth.org)
- In this edition of Coffee and Coding we will look at a case involving the drainage of a sellar cyst, and the harvesting and placement of a nasoseptal flap. (ahima.org)
- Ridges and hills that separate two watersheds are called the drainage divide. (usgs.gov)
- What Is a Wound Drainage Culture? (kidshealth.org)
- When fluid seeps from a wound, it is called wound drainage. (kidshealth.org)
- Wound drainage cultures can show if a wound is infected. (kidshealth.org)
- A doctor might think there's an infection if there is pain, swelling, warmth, or redness around the wound, or if the drainage looks like pus. (kidshealth.org)
- How Should We Prepare for a Wound Drainage Culture? (kidshealth.org)
- You don't have to do anything special to prepare your child for a wound drainage culture. (kidshealth.org)
- You can help prepare your child for a wound drainage culture by explaining that the test will be quick. (kidshealth.org)
- Can I Stay With My Child During a Wound Drainage Culture? (kidshealth.org)
- Are There Any Risks From a Wound Drainage Culture? (kidshealth.org)
- A wound drainage culture is a safe procedure. (kidshealth.org)
- If you have questions about the wound drainage culture, contact your doctor. (kidshealth.org)
- Serosanguineous drainage may occur when a wound is attempting to heal. (medicalnewstoday.com)
- Serosanguineous drainage is one common type of wound drainage. (medicalnewstoday.com)
- Serosanguineous drainage that becomes redder may be an indication of active bleeding, a reopened wound, or a hemorrhage. (medicalnewstoday.com)
- There are a few different types of drainage that may appear on a wound as it heals. (medicalnewstoday.com)
- Sanguineous drainage is the first drainage that a wound produces. (medicalnewstoday.com)
- This initial drainage occurs when a wound is in the first stage of healing, known as the inflammatory stage. (medicalnewstoday.com)
- Pulling off a bandage or dressing may result in a wound reopening, causing red sanguineous drainage. (medicalnewstoday.com)
- U.S Fabrics: Geotextile Applications: Underdrain (Drainage Geotextile). (ehow.com)
- Kedia P, Gaidhane M, Kahaleh M. Endoscopic guided biliary drainage: how can we achieve efficient biliary drainage? (medscape.com)
- Iwashita T, Doi S, Yasuda I. Endoscopic ultrasound-guided biliary drainage: a review. (medscape.com)
- Endoscopic ultrasound-guided biliary drainage versus percutaneous transhepatic biliary drainage: predictors of successful outcome in patients who fail endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography. (medscape.com)
- Bifurcation tumours: Is endoscopic drainage sufficient? (hindawi.com)
- Of course, you don't have to turn your drainage project into a creek bed. (familyhandyman.com)
- The Drainage on Campus project was first set up in 2005 in response to the increasing frequency and severity of flooding on campus, which has been causing damage to equipment and disruption to University operations. (warwick.ac.uk)
- The New Haven Drainage Project was featured and praised in the June 2007 issue of "Vermont Local Roads News. (fema.gov)
- The drainage improvement project will be combined with the installation of a Variable Message Sign (VMS) board, which provides traffic information to the traveling public. (wa.gov)
- Virginia Beach wants to use a $5.3 million FEMA reimbursement to start a $112 million drainage project at the Oceanfront. (pilotonline.com)
- HOUMA, La. (AP) - Parish officials say bids for the Wauban drainage improvement project in Schriever (SHREE'-VUR) came in roughly $50,000 under budget. (washingtontimes.com)
- The purpose of the project is to improve drainage in the neighborhoods around Wauban Avenue in Schriever. (washingtontimes.com)
- The Handbook is intended to be used by the state and federal regulatory agencies as well as those doing drainage work. (in.gov)
- Building on this work, the NIOSH Mining Program is addressing methane drainage and control problems by developing technologies to identify potential migration pathways and controlling them through methane drainage research. (cdc.gov)
- I hope the drainage division would start work immediately. (telegraphindia.com)
- Learn what you can do to provide effective drainage for your paver patio or risk ruining all your hard work. (doityourself.com)
- Installing drainage is a major undertaking, but on wet soils, it is one of the most helpful things a gardener can do to improve growing conditions. (rhs.org.uk)
- The Council has agreed a plan with Mr X to improve highway drainage outside his home in future. (lgo.org.uk)
- The city wants to use the money to improve drainage at the Oceanfront. (pilotonline.com)