Suicide: The act of killing oneself.Suicide, Attempted: The unsuccessful attempt to kill oneself.Suicide, Assisted: Provision (by a physician or other health professional, or by a family member or friend) of support and/or means that gives a patient the power to terminate his or her own life. (from APA, Thesaurus of Psychological Index Terms, 8th ed).Coitus: The sexual union of a male and a female, a term used for human only.Genes, Transgenic, Suicide: Genes that are used transgenically, i.e., via GENE TRANSFER TECHNIQUES to induce CELL DEATH.Sexual Behavior: Sexual activities of humans.Social Conformity: Behavioral or attitudinal compliance with recognized social patterns or standards.Suicidal Ideation: A risk factor for suicide attempts and completions, it is the most common of all suicidal behavior, but only a minority of ideators engage in overt self-harm.Sexual Abstinence: Refraining from SEXUAL INTERCOURSE.Adolescent Behavior: Any observable response or action of an adolescent.Firearms: Small-arms weapons, including handguns, pistols, revolvers, rifles, shotguns, etc.Self-Injurious Behavior: Behavior in which persons hurt or harm themselves without the motive of suicide or of sexual deviation.Risk-Taking: Undertaking a task involving a challenge for achievement or a desirable goal in which there is a lack of certainty or a fear of failure. It may also include the exhibiting of certain behaviors whose outcomes may present a risk to the individual or to those associated with him or her.Age Factors: Age as a constituent element or influence contributing to the production of a result. It may be applicable to the cause or the effect of a circumstance. It is used with human or animal concepts but should be differentiated from AGING, a physiological process, and TIME FACTORS which refers only to the passage of time.Risk Factors: An aspect of personal behavior or lifestyle, environmental exposure, or inborn or inherited characteristic, which, on the basis of epidemiologic evidence, is known to be associated with a health-related condition considered important to prevent.Sexual Partners: Married or single individuals who share sexual relations.Poisoning: A condition or physical state produced by the ingestion, injection, inhalation of or exposure to a deleterious agent.Pregnancy in Adolescence: Pregnancy in human adolescent females under the age of 19.Condoms: A sheath that is worn over the penis during sexual behavior in order to prevent pregnancy or spread of sexually transmitted disease.Religion and SexSex Factors: Maleness or femaleness as a constituent element or influence contributing to the production of a result. It may be applicable to the cause or effect of a circumstance. It is used with human or animal concepts but should be differentiated from SEX CHARACTERISTICS, anatomical or physiological manifestations of sex, and from SEX DISTRIBUTION, the number of males and females in given circumstances.Homicide: The killing of one person by another.Sex Distribution: The number of males and females in a given population. The distribution may refer to how many men or women or what proportion of either in the group. The population is usually patients with a specific disease but the concept is not restricted to humans and is not restricted to medicine.Wounds, Gunshot: Disruption of structural continuity of the body as a result of the discharge of firearms.Sex Education: Education which increases the knowledge of the functional, structural, and behavioral aspects of human reproduction.Unsafe Sex: Sexual behaviors which are high-risk for contracting SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES or for producing PREGNANCY.Marital Status: A demographic parameter indicating a person's status with respect to marriage, divorce, widowhood, singleness, etc.Urban Population: The inhabitants of a city or town, including metropolitan areas and suburban areas.Cause of Death: Factors which produce cessation of all vital bodily functions. They can be analyzed from an epidemiologic viewpoint.Age Distribution: The frequency of different ages or age groups in a given population. The distribution may refer to either how many or what proportion of the group. The population is usually patients with a specific disease but the concept is not restricted to humans and is not restricted to medicine.Marriage: The social institution involving legal and/or religious sanction whereby individuals are joined together.Myanmar: A republic of southeast Asia, northwest of Thailand, long familiar as Burma. Its capital is Yangon, formerly Rangoon. Inhabited by people of Mongolian stock and probably of Tibetan origin, by the 3d century A.D. it was settled by Hindus. The modern Burmese state was founded in the 18th century but was in conflict with the British during the 19th century. Made a crown colony of Great Britain in 1937, it was granted independence in 1947. In 1989 it became Myanmar. The name comes from myanma, meaning the strong, as applied to the Burmese people themselves. (From Webster's New Geographical Dictionary, 1988, p192 & Room, Brewer's Dictionary of Names, 1992, p367)Asphyxia: A pathological condition caused by lack of oxygen, manifested in impending or actual cessation of life.Mental Disorders: Psychiatric illness or diseases manifested by breakdowns in the adaptational process expressed primarily as abnormalities of thought, feeling, and behavior producing either distress or impairment of function.Reproductive Health: The physical condition of human reproductive systems.Gas PoisoningEuthanasia: The act or practice of killing or allowing death from natural causes, for reasons of mercy, i.e., in order to release a person from incurable disease, intolerable suffering, or undignified death. (from Beauchamp and Walters, Contemporary Issues in Bioethics, 5th ed)Socioeconomic Factors: Social and economic factors that characterize the individual or group within the social structure.Zimbabwe: A republic in southern Africa, east of ZAMBIA and BOTSWANA and west of MOZAMBIQUE. Its capital is Harare. It was formerly called Rhodesia and Southern Rhodesia.South Africa: A republic in southern Africa, the southernmost part of Africa. It has three capitals: Pretoria (administrative), Cape Town (legislative), and Bloemfontein (judicial). Officially the Republic of South Africa since 1960, it was called the Union of South Africa 1910-1960.Questionnaires: Predetermined sets of questions used to collect data - clinical data, social status, occupational group, etc. The term is often applied to a self-completed survey instrument.Contraception Behavior: Behavior patterns of those practicing CONTRACEPTION.Rural Population: The inhabitants of rural areas or of small towns classified as rural.Cross-Sectional Studies: Studies in which the presence or absence of disease or other health-related variables are determined in each member of the study population or in a representative sample at one particular time. This contrasts with LONGITUDINAL STUDIES which are followed over a period of time.Attitude to Death: Conceptual response of the person to the various aspects of death, which are based on individual psychosocial and cultural experience.Drug Overdose: Accidental or deliberate use of a medication or street drug in excess of normal dosage.Famous PersonsCoroners and Medical Examiners: Physicians appointed to investigate all cases of sudden or violent death.United StatesDepressive Disorder: An affective disorder manifested by either a dysphoric mood or loss of interest or pleasure in usual activities. The mood disturbance is prominent and relatively persistent.Sexually Transmitted Diseases: Diseases due to or propagated by sexual contact.Peer Group: Group composed of associates of same species, approximately the same age, and usually of similar rank or social status.Carbon Monoxide Poisoning: Toxic asphyxiation due to the displacement of oxygen from oxyhemoglobin by carbon monoxide.Prevalence: The total number of cases of a given disease in a specified population at a designated time. It is differentiated from INCIDENCE, which refers to the number of new cases in the population at a given time.Unemployment: The state of not being engaged in a gainful occupation.Longitudinal Studies: Studies in which variables relating to an individual or group of individuals are assessed over a period of time.Contraception: Prevention of CONCEPTION by blocking fertility temporarily, or permanently (STERILIZATION, REPRODUCTIVE). Common means of reversible contraception include NATURAL FAMILY PLANNING METHODS; CONTRACEPTIVE AGENTS; or CONTRACEPTIVE DEVICES.NorwayHIV Infections: Includes the spectrum of human immunodeficiency virus infections that range from asymptomatic seropositivity, thru AIDS-related complex (ARC), to acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS).Depressive Disorder, Major: Marked depression appearing in the involution period and characterized by hallucinations, delusions, paranoia, and agitation.AccidentsLogistic Models: Statistical models which describe the relationship between a qualitative dependent variable (that is, one which can take only certain discrete values, such as the presence or absence of a disease) and an independent variable. A common application is in epidemiology for estimating an individual's risk (probability of a disease) as a function of a given risk factor.Ganciclovir: An ACYCLOVIR analog that is a potent inhibitor of the Herpesvirus family including cytomegalovirus. Ganciclovir is used to treat complications from AIDS-associated cytomegalovirus infections.Euthanasia, Active: The act or practice of killing for reasons of mercy, i.e., in order to release a person or animal from incurable disease, intolerable suffering, or undignified death. (from Beauchamp and Walters, Contemporary Issues in Bioethics, 5th ed)Thymidine Kinase: An enzyme that catalyzes the conversion of ATP and thymidine to ADP and thymidine 5'-phosphate. Deoxyuridine can also act as an acceptor and dGTP as a donor. (From Enzyme Nomenclature, 1992) EC 220.127.116.11.Consumer Health Information: Information intended for potential users of medical and healthcare services. There is an emphasis on self-care and preventive approaches as well as information for community-wide dissemination and use.Alcohol Drinking: Behaviors associated with the ingesting of alcoholic beverages, including social drinking.Cytosine Deaminase: An enzyme which catalyzes the deamination of CYTOSINE resulting in the formation of URACIL. It can also act on 5-methylcytosine to form THYMIDINE.Euthanasia, Active, Voluntary: Active euthanasia of a patient at the patient's request and/or with the patient's consent.Multivariate Analysis: A set of techniques used when variation in several variables has to be studied simultaneously. In statistics, multivariate analysis is interpreted as any analytic method that allows simultaneous study of two or more dependent variables.Right to Die: The right of the patient or the patient's representative to make decisions with regard to the patient's dying.Depression: Depressive states usually of moderate intensity in contrast with major depression present in neurotic and psychotic disorders.Malawi: A republic in southern Africa east of ZAMBIA and MOZAMBIQUE. Its capital is Lilongwe. It was formerly called Nyasaland.Kenya: A republic in eastern Africa, south of ETHIOPIA, west of SOMALIA with TANZANIA to its south, and coastline on the Indian Ocean. Its capital is Nairobi.WalesConfidence Intervals: A range of values for a variable of interest, e.g., a rate, constructed so that this range has a specified probability of including the true value of the variable.Bereavement: Refers to the whole process of grieving and mourning and is associated with a deep sense of loss and sadness.Menarche: The first MENSTRUAL CYCLE marked by the initiation of MENSTRUATION.Bipolar Disorder: A major affective disorder marked by severe mood swings (manic or major depressive episodes) and a tendency to remission and recurrence.Parent-Child Relations: The interactions between parent and child.Tanzania: A republic in eastern Africa, south of UGANDA and north of MOZAMBIQUE. Its capital is Dar es Salaam. It was formed in 1964 by a merger of the countries of TANGANYIKA and ZANZIBAR.Time Factors: Elements of limited time intervals, contributing to particular results or situations.Health Surveys: A systematic collection of factual data pertaining to health and disease in a human population within a given geographic area.Genetic Therapy: Techniques and strategies which include the use of coding sequences and other conventional or radical means to transform or modify cells for the purpose of treating or reversing disease conditions.Educational Status: Educational attainment or level of education of individuals.Life Change Events: Those occurrences, including social, psychological, and environmental, which require an adjustment or effect a change in an individual's pattern of living.Pregnancy: The status during which female mammals carry their developing young (EMBRYOS or FETUSES) in utero before birth, beginning from FERTILIZATION to BIRTH.Antidepressive Agents: Mood-stimulating drugs used primarily in the treatment of affective disorders and related conditions. Several MONOAMINE OXIDASE INHIBITORS are useful as antidepressants apparently as a long-term consequence of their modulation of catecholamine levels. The tricyclic compounds useful as antidepressive agents (ANTIDEPRESSIVE AGENTS, TRICYCLIC) also appear to act through brain catecholamine systems. A third group (ANTIDEPRESSIVE AGENTS, SECOND-GENERATION) is a diverse group of drugs including some that act specifically on serotonergic systems.Railroads: Permanent roads having a line of rails fixed to ties and laid to gage, usually on a leveled or graded ballasted roadbed and providing a track for freight cars, passenger cars, and other rolling stock. Cars are designed to be drawn by locomotives or sometimes propelled by self-contained motors. (From Webster's 3d) The concept includes the organizational and administrative aspects of railroads as well.Religion and Psychology: The interrelationship of psychology and religion.Odds Ratio: The ratio of two odds. The exposure-odds ratio for case control data is the ratio of the odds in favor of exposure among cases to the odds in favor of exposure among noncases. The disease-odds ratio for a cohort or cross section is the ratio of the odds in favor of disease among the exposed to the odds in favor of disease among the unexposed. The prevalence-odds ratio refers to an odds ratio derived cross-sectionally from studies of prevalent cases.
Nemesis (DC Comics)
He committed suicide in remorse. In DC Comics continuity, Mykros does not seem to have any connection to Tresser except for the ... The character debuted in an eight-page backup story in The Brave and the Bold #166 (September 1980) written by Burkett and ... He then became one of the few non-criminal members of the Suicide Squad as a means of paying off what he perceived as a debt. ... A second Nemesis debuted in JSA Annual #1 (October 2000), which had no connection with the original and may have been a ...
The Quiet Room (band)
In 1999, they signed with Metal Blade and their debut album was re-released that same year. Their debut album was reminiscent ... Pete Jewell committed suicide in 2005. Boudreau formed a band called Negative Four following TQR's disbandment. Negative Four ... The album was heavier than their debut. After their second album, they released a demo in 2002. Following the demo, the band ... "The Quiet Room Singer Commits Suicide - in Metal News". Metal Underground.com. Retrieved 2013-10-22. "The BNR Metal Pages - ...
The single debut at number 105 on the Hot R&B charts and number 32 on the Hot Adult R&B Airplay. In November 2008, Hathaway ... investigators determined he had committed suicide. Lalah Hathaway attended The Chicago Academy for the Arts, and first put pen ... "Night & Day"' debuted at number 110 on the Hot R&B charts. In 1992, Hathaway appeared on Grover Washington's album Next Exit. ... A Moment was released in 1994, debuting at number 34 on the Top R&B albums chart. The lead single, "Let Me Love You", charted ...
Soup (Blind Melon album)
Their debut album for Out of Line was released on 17 February, 2017. The current themes of the songs centre around the darker ... The Beautiful Suicide version of Low Life was featured on the Out of Line compilation, Electrostorm Vol. 8. This is the third ... In 1997, You Think You're a Man a Hi-NRG cover of Divine, was released as the band's debut single. It charted at number 32. In ... The long-awaited debut album, Nite Klub Skewl was released in 2007. Which included all three of the previously released singles ...
... she made a suicide attempt in 1989. Japanese idol band Onyanko Club made their debut in 1985, and produced popular singer ... In November 2001, R&B duo Chemistry's debut album The Way We Are sold over 1.14 million copies in the first week, and debuted ... but she committed suicide immediately after that. Hikaru Genji, one of the Johnny & Associates bands, made their debut in 1987 ... made her musical debut in 2011 and gained international popularity with her debut single "PONPONPON", known by some Western ...
Revenge (XXXTentacion song)
It is the lead single from his debut studio album 17. This song was previewed on Twitter on May 9 before the death of his ... The cover art is her suicide note. In the description of the song on SoundCloud, it says, "I love you Garette, rest in peace ... "Album Review: XXXTentacion impresses on gloomy debut album '17'". Underground Flux. Retrieved 13 September 2017. XXX, MAKE OUT ... friend, Jocelyn Flores, who committed suicide on May 29. XXXTentacion dedicated the song to her after her death. ...
"Guymon: From Suicide Attempt to UFC Debut". Sherdog.com. 2010-01-08. Retrieved 2011-02-10. Professional MMA record for Mike ... He made his debut taking on Pat Healy losing via a split decision. Guymon then returned to King of the Cage and won five ... Guymon wrote his family a suicide note and had planned to shoot himself with a handgun but before he could do so his wife was ... He lost his UFC debut on January 11, 2010 in Fairfax, Virginia at UFC Fight Night 20 against 20-year-old Canadian, Rory ...
An idyll of the Time of Napoleon 1. (2 Volumes, Dodd, Mead, NY 1895.) Suffering from neurasthenia, Albert committed suicide in ... 18 November 1882). New York, Boston Evening Transcript (noting debut of the Morning Journal run by Albert Pulitzer) (8 May 1895 ... ALBERT PULITZER A SUICIDE IN VIENNA; Founder of The New York Journal, Suffering from Incurable Neurasthenia, The New York Times ...
... hanging from a camcorder charger cable after committing suicide. Prior to his suicide, he was apparently suffering from the ... After his debut in MBC drama Theme Theater (1994), Park appeared a range of TV dramas and films. In 2002, Park co-starred in ... He committed suicide at the age of 32. At seventeen, Park was noted for his acting and musical skills, as well as his good ... He did not leave a suicide note. After his death, the Yona School in Chad was founded by his co-stars and friends, including ...
The Paris prosecutor's office found a suicide note at the scene and ruled her death as a suicide. Kim had suffered from ... She made her international catwalk debut at Paris Fashion Week in 2007. Karl Lagerfeld, Vivienne Westwood, Chanel, Alexander ... She committed suicide at the age of 20. Kim was born in Seoul, South Korea, on 31 May 1989. She was regularly featured in ... As far back as 2007 she had written of angst, self-mutilation and suicide. In April of that year, she posted: "I am going to ...
Pearl Jam 2016 North America Tour
"Pearl Jam Debut Suicide Cover at Pemberton Festival". Relix. July 18, 2016. Retrieved July 19, 2016. Gorra, Jeff (August 9, ... At the second Philadelphia show, the band started the night by playing the whole of their debut album, "Ten", in order. At the ... At the Pemberton Music Festival on July 17, Pearl Jam covered "Dream Baby Dream" by Suicide in tribute to Alan Vega who died ... "Pearl Jam Unveils Seven More Tour Debuts In Quebec City". JamBase. May 6, 2016. Retrieved May 7, 2016. "Second Toronto Show ...
Their self-titled debut album features lyrics solely in Norwegian; all subsequent albums have featured lyrics written in ... In 1999, Grim committed suicide using sleeping pills. He was replaced by Justin Greaves who left shortly after to be replaced ... excluding the original pressing of the debut album) have been released by the label Century Media. Borknagar has toured with ...
Commercial Suicide (2007) Music For Prophet - Commercial Suicide (2010) The Draft - Commercial Suicide (2013) Read Between The ... In 1997 he released the 12" single Deep Control under the alias 'The Spectre'. In 1998 the debut Klute LP Casual Bodies was ... Commercial Suicide official site Commercial Suicide - MySpace Page Klute - MySpace Page Klute - RA DJ Page Klute discography at ... Commercial Suicide (2003) No One's Listening Anymore - Commercial Suicide (2005) The Emperor's New Clothes - ...
Washington Death with Dignity Act
"Some opponents of I-1000 will refer to the life-death option as assisted suicide, but this has no resemblance to suicide. It is ... "Initiative 1000 Opponents Debut Actor Martin Sheen in Commercials". "Washington Death with Dignity Act, Page 4, Section 6" (PDF ... Considers Assisted Suicide Measure," June 16, 2008 Seattle Post-Intelligencer: "Playing God or dignified death? Faith-based ... They felt that legalization of assisted suicide would put pressure on minorities, the disabled, and the poor. Actor Martin ...
A definite step up from the Goldbug." 2010 - Ep1 (1. "Little Suicides" - 2. "Dejavu" - 3. "False Alarms") 2011 - Black Cats and ... Staff (4 November 2010). Rosie Vanier finishes debut solo EP, DIY. Retrieved 15 June 2011. Cornish Guardian (10 July 2014). " ... she completed her debut solo EP, Ep1, in November 2010. Since going solo, she has collaborated with Adam and the Ants guitarist ...
George Cochrane (footballer)
... from Animal Collective to Suicide." Wiki's solo EP 1993, later re-released as Wiki93, was inspired by Suicide and Wu-Tang Clan ... They released their debut album So It Goes in 2014. It was produced by Sporting Life and engineered by Young Guru. The album's ... They released their debut EP Wiki93 in November 2012. It was based on 1993, an earlier mixtape produced solely by Wiki, which ... 1993 was inspired by Suicide and Wu-Tang Clan. The group were signed by British label XL Recordings following 1993, and they re ...
1883 in baseball
The group signed to Jade Tree Records and released the EP This Is Meant to Hurt You (2003) and their debut full-length Oxeneers ... Minus the Bear quickly signed to Suicide Squeeze Records and released two EPs, This Is What I Know About Being Gigantic and ... During the break, Cook and Ben Verellen worked on These Arms Are Snakes' debut album Oxeneers or the Lion Sleeps When Its ... After three days of recording and two days of mixing, the completed songs became Botch's debut studio album American Nervoso, ...
Alan Davies (footballer)
He committed suicide in 1992. A testimonial match in his memory was contested between Swansea City and Manchester United at the ... He made his senior debut for United on 1 May 1982, and made a total of 10 appearances for them, scoring one goal. He made his ... Davies committed suicide in February 1992. Born in Manchester, Davies began his football career at Manchester United, turning ... On 4 February 1992, after dropping his daughter off at school, Davies drove to Horton, and committed suicide by carbon monoxide ...
In his suicide note, Baber attributed mistreatment by Quiznos to driving him to suicide. The Toasted Subs Franchisee ... http://nrn.com/fast-casual/new-quiznos-grill-concept-debuts-part-turnaround-plan "Quiznos Grill Switches to Zeps Epiq ... "Bob Baber Suicide note" (PDF). MediaNews Group. "Disenfranchised: Why Are Americans Still Buying Into the Franchise Dream?". ... A 2014 article in the Long Beach Post suggested that the factors that contributed to Baber's suicide also led to the parent ...
Their debut album, The Bright Side, appeared in June 2009 - it was dedicated to Willoughby. The group split in July 2012 but ... On 19 November 2008 Rowan Willoughby committed suicide, which threatened the future of the band. Bawden explained how they ... We knew we could still do something and we ended up writing an album as a four-piece." The band released their debut album, The ... I met a few friends and that's really how the band got started." Their seven-track debut extended play, Young at Heart (2006), ...
Her TV debut was in The Missing Years (1954) for Kraft Television Theatre. She acted frequently in TV during the ensuing years ... She was taken to a hospital and the police reported that she had attempted suicide, this being her third overdose in two years ... Louis (1944), the studio allowed her to debut on Broadway in Many Happy Returns (1945). The play was a failure, but Astor ... Shortly after her husband's death, she debuted in her first talkie, Ladies Love Brutes (1930) at Paramount, in which she co- ...
HM Prison Pentridge
"Hayden, Pedrosa talk after 'title suicide'". crash.net. October 16, 2006.. *^ "Rossi on target, Hayden 'all or nothing'". crash ... "Stoner defeats Rossi for debut victory!". crash.net. March 10, 2007.. *^ "Vermeulen victorious in Le Mans rain". crash.net. May ... "Ducati praise Hayden after podium debut". crash.net. August 31, 2009.. *^ "Rossi hits back with home Misano victory". crash.net ... "Nicky Hayden claims debut WSBK victory". crash.net. May 15, 2016. Retrieved August 14, 2016.. ...
"Suicide" - were debuted on the European tour in early 1988. All three songs would feature on the next studio album, Playing ... Debut albumEdit. Spacemen 3 were sent to record their first album, Sound of Confusion, at the studios of Bob Lamb in the King's ... Spacemen 3 were "fanatical musical magpies". In addition to the Protopunk of New York's The Velvet Underground and Suicide, ... Mattock made his live debut on 24 August at a gig at the Riverside in Hammersmith, London, and contributed to the new album. ...
The Shawshank Redemption
Maslin called the film an impressive directorial debut that tells a gentle tale with a surprising amount of loving care, ... State police arrive at Shawshank and take Hadley into custody, while Norton commits suicide to avoid arrest. ... the role went to a debuting Gil Bellows); James Gandolfini passed on portraying prison rapist Bogs. Bob Gunton was ...
Continuum (TV series)
She commits suicide in "The Dying Minutes" as the final execution of her plan to kill Dillon. (Regular Season 1-3) ... In French Canada, it debuted on addikTV on November 6, 2013. ... He is critically injured in an attempted murder-suicide by ... In the modified time-line, He commits suicide in "Minute Men".. *John Reardon as Greg Cameron, Kiera's husband. He is a SadTech ...
Xavier Woods - Wikipédia, a enciclopédia livre
The band's debut album, Gish, was released on Caroline Records in 1991 to unexpected success and acclaim. After the release of ... He would admit in 2011 that throughout the recording process he had been planning his own suicide. Stating that he had gotten ... Siamese Dream was released on July 27, 1993 and debuted at number ten on the Billboard 200 the following week. The album ... Despite recording sessions fraught with difficulties and tensions, Siamese Dream debuted at number ten on the Billboard charts ...
His debut album Port of Miami was released in August 2006 and debuted at the top spot on the U.S. Billboard 200 album chart, ... 4, "Purple Lamborghini" of Suicide Squad: The Album, "Supa Cindy", and "Freaky Hoe". ... Ross released his debut album Port of Miami through the label later that year, debuting at the top spot on the U.S. Billboard ... In March 2008, his second album Trilla was released and, as its predecessor Port of Miami had, debuted at the top of the ...
Sunnyside (Canadian TV series)
Suicide by hanging. Keyboardist and guitarist, leader of Badfinger. 7004102240000000000♠27 years, 362 days. [22 ... The song "27 Club" by Ivy Levan released as a promotional single for her debut album No Good released in 2015 is a reference to ... Suicide by gunshot. Founding member, lead singer, guitarist and songwriter for Nirvana. 7003990600000000000♠27 years, 44 ... Rolling Stone included television actor Jonathan Brandis, who committed suicide in 2003, in a list of "members" of the 27 Club. ...
Formation, debut EP and The Cleansing (2002-2008). Suicide Silence was founded in 2002 at Riverside, California. At the time, ... Suicide Silence: "Suicide Silence - Suicide Silence". Swedishcharts.com. GfK Entertainment Charts. Retrieved May 11, 2018.. ... "Suicide Silence Chart History". Billboard. Eldridge Industries. Retrieved May 11, 2018.. *^ a b "Suicide Silence Chart History" ... "Suicide Silence Chart History". Billboard. Eldridge Industries. Retrieved May 11, 2018.. *^ "Suicide Silence Chart History". ...
List of Twin Peaks characters
Selena's debut as the twins was similar to Maddy's introduction in the fourth episode of the first season. ... She subsequently attempts suicide by overdosing on pills. After falling into a coma instead, Nadine awakes believing herself to ... Apparently, she has no memory of anything that has occurred since her suicide attempt. 25 years later, Nadine is an avid viewer ... His suicide note reads "J'ai une âme solitaire" (literally, "I have a lonely soul"). ...
Heavy metal music
Sir Lord Baltimore's 1970 debut album and both Humble Pie's debut and self-titled third album were all among the first albums ... "Suicide Solution". A lawsuit against Osbourne was filed by the parents of John McCollum, a depressed teenager who committed ... The album debuted at number 3 on the UK Album Chart and at number 1 in Australia. The album sold 27,522 copies in the US, and ... The 1991 release of Forest of Equilibrium, the debut album by UK band Cathedral, helped spark a new wave of doom metal. During ...
Anthony Ian Berkeley
The Family (2013 film)
The Family debuted at #2 in its first weekend, with $14 million, coming in behind Insidious: Chapter 2, which made $40.3 ... Henri breaks up with Belle, which causes her to contemplate suicide, but she stops when she sees the hitmen enter the police ... "Box Office Guru Wrapup: Insidious Soars to Chilling $41M Debut". Rotten Tomatoes. Retrieved 17 November 2013 ...
At his London debut in 1829, he was noted for his innovatory use of a baton (then a great novelty). But his novelty also ... wrote passionate love letters to Jenny Lind entreating her to join him in an adulterous relationship and threatening suicide as ... in order to hear Lind's British debut, in the role of Alice. The music critic Henry Chorley, who was with him, wrote: "I see as ...
"Smallville's Chloe Makes Her Comic-Book Debut" TV Guide; September 27, 2010; Page 10 ... With the information acquired from Fate's helmet, she organizes a switch for Oliver; in Flag's captivity, Chloe fakes suicide ... suicide using kryptonite; when this fails, she stays by his side in order to keep Doomsday under control. In the episode " ... when Oliver is kidnapped by Suicide Squad leader Rick Flag (Ted Whittall), Chloe risks her own sanity by putting on the helmet ...
The Forever War (comics)
Dollhouse (TV series)
Rice, Lynette (February 14, 2009). "'Dollhouse' debut gets decent ratings". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved November 17, 2012. ... she commits suicide to prevent herself from harming Paul.E-25 ... 2009 American television series debuts. *2010s American drama ... "Ellen Gray: Joss Whedon's 'Dollhouse' debuts on Fox". Philadelphia Daily News. Retrieved March 27, 2009 ...
One Life to Live characters (1968-79)
The role debuted on the series in June 1969, briefly originated by newcomer Bill Fowler. The role was assumed by William Cox ... Fearful that Will might leave her, Naomi concocted a fake suicide attempt in order to elicit her husband's sympathy. Her plan ... The character debuted on April 30, 1973 with leading series antagonist Dr. Dorian Cramer. She last appeared onscreen on August ... The role was played by actor Allen Miller from the series debut in July 1968 through the character's onscreen death December 13 ...
Boys Over Flowers (TV series)
When F4 bullies a boy to the verge of suicide, the poor but vivacious Geum Jan-di (Ku Hye-sun) saves his life and receives a ... "TNS National TV Ratings (May 8-11): Boys Over Flowers smells sweet on its debut". Philippine Entertainment Portal. Retrieved ... When she is kidnapped by the model, it is revealed that he is the younger brother of the student whose suicide Geum Jan-di had ... Yet in the Korean version, Jan-di saves a student from committing suicide while delivering laundry (her family owns a dry- ...
List of Attack on Titan characters
Xaver was overcome with grief and later become a Warrior as a form of suicide. He somehow eventually inherited one of the Nine ... "Attack on Titan's Netflix Debut Hit by Translation Woes". Anime Herald. Retrieved June 16, 2014 ... He was the only known survivor in Erwin's suicide charge against the Beast Titan, and was the person who carried the mortally ... attempts suicide, but changes his mind after realizing he still has to care for the Warrior Candidates. Reiner battles Eren ...
Music of Norway
One of the most important names is Kygo that first with his remixes and then with his debut single "Firestone" and album ... Other controversial events in this scene include the suicide of former Mayhem vocalist Per Yngve "Dead" Ohlin in 1991, and the ... However, in the 1980s, Norwegian popular music band, a-ha, had meteoric international success when the trio's 1985 debut Take ...
Suicide Silence To Release New Album In February, Debut 'Meltdown' & 'Love Me To Death' | Theprp.com
Suicide Silence To Release New Album In February, Debut "Meltdown" & "Love Me To Death". Nov 14th, 2019 - 10:38pm. Posted by ... Suicide Silence Release "Disengage" Live Video From Recent Virtual World Tour Show Suicide Silence Add More Dates To Virtual ... Currently Reading: Suicide Silence To Release New Album In February, Debut "Meltdown" & "Love Me To Death" ... Suicide Silence have released two songs from their new album, "Become The Hunter". Those tracks, "Meltdown" and "Love Me To ...
Cara Delevingne Announces Debut Novel | Contactmusic.com
Suicide Squad Trailer. The Suicide Squad was formed by Amanda Waller, the head of Belle Reve Penitentiary and... ... Suicide Squad - Comic Con First Look Trailer. Is it really wise to trust your most dangerous sworn enemies? Sometimes you have ... Suicide Squad Movie Review. DC Comics villains team up for an overcrowded action movie that never quite finds its... ... Suicide Squad Trailer. When theres nowhere left to turn, the bad guys might just turn out to be... ...
'The Shack' Makes 'Divine' Box Office Debut; Christians Warn of Portraying God as Woman - The Christian...
pastor committed suicide by jumping to his death, coroner rules. * Over 13,000 gather in Nashville for powerful night of ... The Shack Makes Divine Box Office Debut; Christians Warn of Portraying God as Woman. By Stoyan Zaimov, Christian Post ... The Shack Makes Divine Box Office Debut; Christians Warn of Portraying God as Woman ... The Shack Makes Divine Box Office Debut; Christians Warn of Portraying God as Woman ...
Suicide Silence - Wikipedia
With the success of their debut album, Suicide Silence were included to take part in Mayhem Festival that took place during the ... Exclusive: Suicide Silence "Wake Up" Video Premiere Fearnet nce-wake-up/ Underground Video - Suicide Silences Wake Up Suicide ... Suicide Silences Mark Heylmun MetalSucks Suicide Silence to headline fall tour Lambgoat SUICIDE SILENCE Preparing To Enter ... "Suicide Silence Completes Work On Debut Album". Retrieved April 15, 2007. "Century Media Records". Century Media Records ...
AllMusic Loves Debuts
Suicide - Suicide. The Velvet Underground & Nico - The Velvet Underground & Nico. Wire - Pink Flag. Tim Sendra. ABC - The ... why not start fresh with our favorite debuts? As youll see, some of our editors were strict with the definition of debut, ... Björk - Debut. The Breeders - Pod. Broadcast - The Noise Made by People. Daft Punk - Homework. Deee-Lite - World Clique. The ... Twenty albums are way too few, so in the interest of variety Im leaving off some of my very favorite debut albums, albums that ...
'Batman v Superman' Debut Didn't Top 'Harry Potter' After...
Batman v Superman final numbers put superhero epic opening at $166 million, so boy wizards Deathly Hallows 2 debut remains ... "Suicide Squad" (August 5, 2016). The next DC film features a band of supervillains (including Jared Leto as the Joker) ... After making her debut in "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice," Diana Prince (Gal Gadot) will get her own solo movie, an origin ... DC Comics Movies Release Dates: From Suicide Squad to Green Lantern (Photos). * ...
Mission Taco Joint Debuts Housemade Hot Sauces, Catering | Food Blog
Song premiere: Joe Satriani debuts 'Catbot' [Video]
Cease to Exist (Suicide Silence song) - Wikipedia
"Suicide Silence To Debut New Track "Cease To Exist" Next Week". Theprp. May 3, 2014. Retrieved May 6, 2014. Vizzy, Shaun (May 6 ... "Suicide Silence Cease To Exist stream". Lambgoat. May 5, 2014. Retrieved May 6, 2014. Bowar, Chad (May 6, 2014). "Suicide ... "SUICIDE SILENCE - Cease To Exist (LYRIC VIDEO)". YouTube. Retrieved May 6, 2014. "SUICIDE SILENCE - Cease To Exist (OFFICIAL ... All music composed by Suicide Silence. Suicide Silence Hernan "Eddie" Hermida - vocals Mark Heylmun - lead guitar Daniel Kenny ...
Cara Delevingne debuts new haircut at Comic-Con after posting Instagram pic of shorn locks - The Sun
Famed singer Nithyashree's husband commits suicide
Famed Carnatic music vocalist Nithyashree Mahadevans husband Mahadevan committed suicide Thursday by jumping into the Adyar ... Star Alliance in the Works? Kamal Haasan Calls on Rajinikanth Ahead of Political Debut. News18 ... Chennai, Dec 20 (IANS) Famed Carnatic music vocalist Nithyashree Mahadevans husband Mahadevan committed suicide Thursday by ...
Dream Baby Dream: Suicide - A New York Story - PopMatters
... artist Alan Vega and musician Martin Rev created the counter-cultural performance art statement that was Suicide. ... The Village Voice ad for Suicides Maxs debut on August 6 quoted Roy Hollingworths Melody Maker review, one from Variety ... producing debut albums by the Ramones, Blondie, Richard Hell and Suicide. He was already working in the studio assisting ... so I ended up not getting a job because of Suicide! I didnt meet Suicide at that time, I just made a mental note and put them ...
Meet Nic Stone, Debut Author of Bestselling Novel 'Dear Martin' - Writer's Digest
The Virgin Suicides by Jeffrey Eugenides. This was the first book that I picked up in my life where I felt like I understood ... Meet Nic Stone, Debut Author of Bestselling Novel Dear Martin. Nic Stones poignant and timely Dear Martin hit the ground ... They were sisters that committed suicide during the course of one year. It's super morbid, and it's really dark. When ... Debut novelist Jane Igharo shares her experience writing and publishing Ties That Tether, why some immigrants forbid their ...
'Neverworld Wake' Is Marisha Pessl's YA Debut - & You Can Start Reading It...
Burt Ward tells behind-the-scenes Batman stories from his time as Robin, The Boy Wonder
WWE NXT UK REPORT: WALTER AND DUNNE VERSUS COFFEYS, KAY LEE RAY DEBUTS, AND MORE | PWInsider.com
Webster with a suicide dive onto Wolfgang. Webster with another suicide dive. Webster with a plancha onto Wolfgang. ... WWE NXT UK REPORT: WALTER AND DUNNE VERSUS COFFEYS, KAY LEE RAY DEBUTS, AND MORE. By Richard Trionfo on 2019-03-13 19:56:00. ... Williams with a drop kick through the ropes and then Williams and Jordan with stereo suicide dives. ...
Video | Yahoo Movies UK
Please Don't Make My Suicide Attempt Story About You
And that focusing on questioning how it would make other people feel if someone died by suicide devalues that persons life. ... See Jessie J and Channing Tatum Make Their Red Carpet Debut at Pre-Grammys Gala. Elle ... One of the most common responses to hearing about a death by suicide or a suicide attempt is to immediately make the situation ... Too many people have suicide attempt stories, and too many have stories of loved ones who died by suicide. Let the fact that I ...
Brazil | IndieWire
Scientists discover protective Alzheimer's gene, develop rapid drug-testing platform | Health News | Zee News
Consciousness is far less powerful than we believed | Science News | Zee News
MINI Clubman Concept revealed - no more suicide door
Although it loses the single suicide door, it still has rear barn doors. ... The MINI Clubman Concept has broken cover ahead of its Geneva debut - rear barn doors still there, suicide Club door no more ... Its still suicide to pay Rm250,000 for a toilet car. So the suicide factor is still there. A toy car for so much of money? ... MINI Clubman Concept - no more single suicide door. In 2014 Geneva Motor Show, Cars, Concept Cars, International News, MINI / ...
Auger Debut › [U]selinks
MajorVoice Debut Album › [U]selinks
This Doctor Was One Of The First To Identify AIDS. Now He's Making His Debut As A Composer At 85.
He also knew that the risk following such a diagnosis was suicide. ... Now Hes Making His Debut As A Composer At 85.. Joseph Sonnabends clinic in New York was on the front line of the 1980s AIDS ... But next month the public will be able to listen to his classical pieces for the first time as Sonnabend makes his debut as a ...
Clint And Kelly Harp Of 'Fixer Upper' Fame Debuts DIY Pilot 'Against The Grain'
Aarya review | Yes, women's heads and feet turn in rage
ATROX DEBUTS VIDEO OF TRACK FROM UPCOMING ALBUM | Dark Essence Records
West Hartford Teacher Celebrates Release of Her Debut Novel - Courant Community
... at the Noah Webster Library for debut author Cindy L. Rodriguez, a reading specialist at King Philip Middle School in West ... Both, however, are struggling with secrets and tumultuous emotions that will lead one to attempt suicide. ... Gerson Echevarria, George Murray, and Elizabeth Lavelle act out a scene from the debut novel When Reason Breaks by West ... Gerson Echevarria, George Murray, and Elizabeth Lavelle act out a scene from the debut novel When Reason Breaks by West ...
2018Virgin SuicidesAmerican deathcore band Suicide Silence2017SquadDeathcoreCommits suicideNational SuicideCommit suicide7,250 copiesDirectorial debutBatman v Superman2016VocalistSinister1977Suicidal thoughtsCase of suicideTeenage suicide2019ComicsResearchersNewsDiveBomberAttemptsCleansingPreventionFoundPeopleDepressionDiscussesDeathFilmSpikeTumultuousVideoWorldAheadSubstanceShowRateMassLifeReleaseControversialThoughtBandDeadAttemptCommonYoungMentalSisterSuggests
American deathcore band Suicide Silence2
- Suicide rates among young people have continued to soar in recent years - so much so that the rate among 15- to 24-year-olds climbed in 2017 to its highest point since 2000, new research has found. (fox2now.com)
- Among teens 15 to 19, the suicide rate was 8 per 100,000 people in 2000 and then increased to 11.8 per 100,000 in 2017. (fox2now.com)
- Among young adults 20 to 24, the suicide rate was 12.5 per 100,000 people in 2000 and then rose to 17 per 100,000 in 2017, the data showed. (fox2now.com)
- Overall in 2017, there were 6,241 suicides among young people aged 15 to 24, of whom 5,016 were young men and 1,225 were young women, the researchers found. (fox2now.com)
- The Suicide Squad was formed by Amanda Waller, the head of Belle Reve Penitentiary and. (contactmusic.com)
- However Cara's followers can see her much sooner in the highly anticipated DC Comics movie, Suicide Squad, alongside Margot Robbie, Will Smith and Jared Leto. (thesun.co.uk)
- Suicide Squad is released in the UK on August 5. (thesun.co.uk)
- Katana made her big-screen debut in Suicide Squad . (dailydot.com)
- Suicide Squad/Warner Bros. (dailydot.com)
- Many critics noted that it was the best film made by DC Comics, which has suffered crushing reviews in recent years for movies like 'Suicide Squad' and 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice,' where Wonder Woman's character first appeared. (haaretz.com)
- Following the news today that Danielle Brooks has boarded the HBO Max The Suicide Squad spinoff series Peacemaker , we also can tell you that Robert Patrick , Jennifer Holland and Chris Conrad are joining as well. (deadline.com)
- and Holland will reprise her Suicide Squad character from the upcoming movie, NSA agent Emilia Harcourt, who works with A.R.G.U.S. to monitor the Suicide Squad. (deadline.com)
- Just Before I Go" stars Seann William Scott as a depressive who plans to commit suicide but first returns to his hometown to get "my house in order. (washingtontimes.com)
- but if i commit suicide it will not be for depression (which I have) but it will be for stupid shit like this continue to happen in the world. (sandrarose.com)
- Dalits, comprising the lowest rung of India's highly stratified society, can hardly reach professional colleges and the few who do are often harassed by "upper caste" professors and peers, a quandary that has forced many of them to either quit or commit suicide, as one activist has shown with a list of Dalit suicides. (christianpost.com)
- They say they believe the extreme decision to commit suicide may have been caused by severe side effects from the medicine he was taking for the flu. (fox2now.com)
- The album was released on September 18, 2007 and debuted at number 94 on the Billboard 200, selling 7,250 copies in its first week of release. (wikipedia.org)
- Upon its release it debuted at #94 on the Billboard Top 200, selling 7,250 copies within the first week, and became one of the best-selling debut albums in Century Media history. (google.com)
- NEW YORK (AP) - Courteney Cox 's directorial debut is uniquely personal. (washingtontimes.com)
- Courteney Cox on her 'out there' directorial debut, plus watch a clip! (ew.com)
- And while many of the films on this year's slate are from up-and-coming talent, actress Courteney Cox is one of the big-name celebs at the festival as she heads behind the camera for her feature-film directorial debut. (ew.com)
Batman v Superman1
- There's growing evidence now that cyberbullying is associated with depression, with self-harm and suicidal thoughts and even death by suicide. (fox2now.com)
- In 112 (33%), there was completed suicide alone, non-fatal suicidal acts or suicidal thoughts alone, or both. (mja.com.au)
- Suicide, non-fatal acts and suicidal thoughts always followed an undesirable event or situation. (mja.com.au)
Case of suicide2
- Future studies should examine possible contributing factors and attempt to develop prevention measures by understanding the causes for the decrease in suicides found in the late 1990s," the researchers wrote. (fox2now.com)
- Japanese researchers also found that female suicides spiked in the presence of pollen. (bigthink.com)
- Jackson revealed self-harm and suicide attempts in her testimonials, and said music was a way to channel her pain. (mail.com)
- Quantum suicide is a thought experiment which has been independently proposed in 1987 by Hans Moravec , in 1988 by Bruno Marchal and in 1998 by Max Tegmark that attempts to distinguish between the Copenhagen interpretation of quantum mechanics and the Everett many-worlds interpretation by means of a variation of the Schrödinger's cat experiment. (factbites.com)
- The featured T-shirt is defined by a clean white composition with contrasting purple text and the signature Grateful Dead "steal your face" skull graphic, this time highlighting a message for suicide prevention. (highsnobiety.com)
- 100 percent of all proceeds from the sale of the shirts will be donated to the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention . (highsnobiety.com)
- 1-800-273-8255 is the National Suicide Prevention Hotline, with trained crisis counselors available 24 hours a day. (highsnobiety.com)
- Sporting his 'Suicide'-studded jacket, hat, shades, and steel pole, he turned up at Max's and found Hood in his office. (popmatters.com)
- As I mentioned in my responses during that comment conversation, I found David Lipsky's explanation for the suicide extremely unsatisfying. (litkicks.com)
- In a 2-page suicide note which was found from the spot, Goyal had mentioned the names of three moneylenders Ashwin Mehta, Sharad Kale and Naval Garg, who have been book by the police under sections 306 IPC and Money Lending Act. (hindustantimes.com)
- Similarly, a study found that countries with high Toxoplasma infection rates also had high suicide rates - but the connection between the two was weak, and there was no direct evidence that the women who committed suicide were infected. (discovermagazine.com)
- Olga Khazan in The Atlantic reports on a study done in Denmark that found suicides going up by 13.2% when pollen was present. (bigthink.com)
- 2 He found that, in Europe and Scandinavia, the order for countries ranked from lowest to highest suicide rate was Italy, England, Norway, Sweden and France, and recent research has confirmed that this order has remained the same. (mja.com.au)
- 6 The quantitative study, published in 1971, was cross-sectional and found that, in leading opera houses throughout the world, suicide featured in 26% of the different operas and in 40% of the most popular operas. (mja.com.au)
- If the only reason you can come up with for me not to die by suicide is that it would affect other people, that suggests my only value as a human is based on my relationships. (yahoo.com)
- Too many people have suicide attempt stories, and too many have stories of loved ones who died by suicide. (yahoo.com)
- About 100 people attended a book launch event Saturday, February 14, 2015, at the Noah Webster Library for debut author Cindy L. Rodriguez, a reading specialist at King Philip Middle School in West Hartford. (courant.com)
- While the research highlights a dramatic surge in suicide rates among young people, "this is unfortunately not a surprise," said Nadine Kaslow, a professor of psychiatry and behavioral sciences at the Emory University School of Medicine and chief psychologist at the Grady Health System in Atlanta, who was not involved in the new paper. (fox2now.com)
- I thought about people that I've lost and friends have lost or almost lost to suicide and how it affects the whole world around them. (thestranger.com)
- This is just one of the many incidents in Indore where people have committed suicide after being harassed by money lenders for repayment. (hindustantimes.com)
- According to an estimate, around 10 people have committed suicide claiming harassment by moneylenders in the last two months. (hindustantimes.com)
- It's a serious problem, too: In the U.S. in 2015, for example, the CDC reports there were 44,193 suicides, or 13.7 for every thousand people. (bigthink.com)
- One commenter pointed out that David Lipsky's book about David Foster Wallace explained his suicide in starkly pharmaceutical terms: he was taking medicine for severe depression, was knocked off kilter by a change in medication, and was doomed. (litkicks.com)
- Read This Before You Kill Yourself: A Comprehensive Suicide Resource for Individuals Suffering from Severe Depression, and their Loved Ones. (amazon.com)
- But the Grammy winner admits he has considered suicide amid episodes of severe depression. (inquisitr.com)
- The suicide rate goes up in spring and summer-not winter as many believe-and studies suggest a link between immune-system inflammation from pollen and seasonal depression. (bigthink.com)
- More study is required to fully solidify the link between pollen, mood disorders, and suicide, but it makes sense: Pollen leads to inflammation which leads to depression. (bigthink.com)
- Leigh Camacho Rourks discusses her debut story collection MOON TREES AND OTHER ORPHANS. (therumpus.net)
- Jaquira Díaz discusses her debut memoir, ORDINARY GIRLS. (therumpus.net)
- Kristen Arnett discusses her debut collection, Felt in the Jaw , how place informs writing, and deciding to hold her book release party at a local 7-Eleven. (therumpus.net)
- The research had some limitations, including that the causes of death in the data were based on death certificates, which can be subject to error, or it could suggest that the observed increase in suicide deaths may reflect more accurate reporting in certificates. (fox2now.com)
- Suicide is the 10th leading cause of death in the US today. (highsnobiety.com)
- They were then able to use the Danish Cause of Death Register, the Danish National Hospital Register and the Danish Psychiatric Central Research Register to investigate the correlation between infection and self-directed violence, including suicide. (discovermagazine.com)
- and his death also was investigated as a suicide. (savannahnow.com)
- So a suicide-even if some of those elements were in a state if turmoil at the time of his death -did not seem like something the father of six would do. (ebony.com)
- Police ruled his death a suicide, but his client and close friend 50 Cent hired a private investigator to dig a little deeper. (ebony.com)
- The film is based on testimonies by the family of a Dalit student, Bal Mukund Bharti, who committed suicide on March 3, 2010. (christianpost.com)
- Just like film-fest siblings Sundance and Toronto , New York's Tribeca Film Festival offers an opportunity for filmmakers and actors both new and veteran to debut their latest offerings. (ew.com)
- The film features Seann William Scott ( American Pie ) as Ted, an ordinary guy who decides that he'll end his streak of bad luck by committing suicide. (ew.com)
- She made her debut in the controversial 2007 film 'Nishabd' co-starring Amitabh Bachchan. (mid-day.com)
- The photograph that won a first place prize in the World Press Photos Award contest will stand out from other battlefield images in an exhibit "WAR/PHOTOGRAPHY: Images of Armed Conflict and Its Aftermath" that debuts Sunday - Veterans Day - in the Houston Museum of Fine Arts. (huffingtonpost.ca)
- Tomi Adeyemi conjures a stunning world of dark magic and danger in her West African-inspired fantasy debut. (amazon.com)
- In 2010, McQueen stunned the world after committing suicide by hanging. (inquisitr.com)
- But my suicide attempt was wrong, primarily because it would have snuffed out another life that had a long future ahead of it. (yahoo.com)
- The MINI Clubman Concept has broken cover ahead of its Geneva debut - rear barn doors still there, suicide 'Club' door no more. (paultan.org)
- She had a promising career ahead but committed suicide by hanging herself at her residence on February 8, 2006, just a couple of years after her friend Nafisa Joseph had done the same. (mid-day.com)
- Male pregnancy" debuted at a London Fashion Week show over the weekend. (sandrarose.com)
- This show was webcast via Live Phish and featured the Phish debut of Soul Planet. (phish.net)
- This show featured the Phish debut of Most Events Aren't Planned. (phish.net)
- This show featured the debut of a medley of Cream and Boston songs, called Sunshine of Your Feeling. (phish.net)
- This show featured the Phish debuts of See That My Grave Is Kept Clean and Everything In Its Right Place. (phish.net)
- When I attempted suicide, yes, I thought about everyone in my life who may be affected. (yahoo.com)
- Two and a half years after the shocking suicide of celebrated novelist David Foster Wallace, a conversation is emerging -- in fits and starts -- about how Wallace's readers can possibly comprehend his life story , and how the book industry may be processing it. (litkicks.com)
- According to police, Khemchand Rathi, resident of Sudama Nagar ended his life and wrote in his suicide note that he was 'under the pressure' of moneylenders. (hindustantimes.com)
- Murray starred in Anderson's next two films -- The Royal Tenenbaums (2001), a sprawling, anti-family ensemble piece, touching on incest, suicide, mental illness, and cancer (released around Christmas), and The Life Aquatic With Steve Zissou (2004), about a Jacques Cousteau -type turned Ahab whose colleague is eaten by a rare shark. (nndb.com)
- As you'll see, some of our editors were strict with the definition of debut, while others considered first full-length albums, or first widely available albums -- hence the inclusion of two LPs by Belle and Sebastian -- or first charting singles, or first U.S. release. (allmusic.com)
- February 2009 will see the debut release of this talented Argentinean on Meteosound. (shitkatapult.com)
- Although quantum immortality is motivated by the quantum suicide thought experiment, Max Tegmark , one of the inventors of this experiment, has stated that he does not believe that quantum immortality is a consequence of his work. (factbites.com)
- West recently confessed that he has thought about suicide numerous times, the Daily Mail reported. (inquisitr.com)
- To describe the depiction of completed suicide, non-fatal suicidal acts and suicidal thought in Western opera over the past four centuries. (mja.com.au)
- It's no mistake that the Grateful Dead merch became a streetwear obsession , and Oregon-based label Dead Bootleg further solidifies the fact by unveiling a special tee to promote suicide awareness. (highsnobiety.com)
- The younger sister, Tess, is discovered dead in London's Hyde Park, and police think it's a suicide. (star-telegram.com)
- As the blue whale decays on the beach, more wildlife turns up dead - apparently by suicide - echoing Marty's deepest desire. (indigo.ca)
- So if you hear me talk about my suicide attempt, please keep a few things in mind. (yahoo.com)
- So if you hear a story of a suicide attempt, please don't make it about you. (yahoo.com)
- Women with Toxoplasma infections were 54% more likely to attempt suicide - and twice as likely to succeed. (discovermagazine.com)
- The New York Times bestselling author of Special Topics in Calamity Physics is releasing her young adult debut on June 5, but you don't have to wait until next week to start reading Neverworld Wake , because Bustle has an exclusive excerpt from the absorbing psychological thriller below. (bustle.com)
- Jiah Khan tragically committed suicide at the young age of 25 on June 3, 2013. (mid-day.com)
- Two persons apparently dejected over perpetual mental torture being meted out to them by moneylenders ended their lives following a suicide in April. (hindustantimes.com)
- Suicidal patients in mental hospitals may be temporarily bound, placed in padded rooms, or incapacitated with drugs to limit access to means of suicide . (factbites.com)
- Continuing to work with mental patients, scientists later discovered a link between suicide and parasite infection . (discovermagazine.com)
- Therefore, suicide or assisted suicide is considered unacceptable but forgivable, particularly when an individual is suffering from mental illness (about 90 percent of all suicides are the result of one of several mental illnesses). (thirdway.com)