Data Interpretation, Statistical
A field of biology concerned with the development of techniques for the collection and manipulation of biological data, and the use of such data to make biological discoveries or predictions. This field encompasses all computational methods and theories for solving biological problems including manipulation of models and datasets.
Terminology as Topic
Reproducibility of Results
The statistical reproducibility of measurements (often in a clinical context), including the testing of instrumentation or techniques to obtain reproducible results. The concept includes reproducibility of physiological measurements, which may be used to develop rules to assess probability or prognosis, or response to a stimulus; reproducibility of occurrence of a condition; and reproducibility of experimental results.
Personnel Staffing and Scheduling Information Systems
Extensive collections, reputedly complete, of facts and data garnered from material of a specialized subject area and made available for analysis and application. The collection can be automated by various contemporary methods for retrieval. The concept should be differentiated from DATABASES, BIBLIOGRAPHIC which is restricted to collections of bibliographic references.
Pattern Recognition, Automated
A theorem in probability theory named for Thomas Bayes (1702-1761). In epidemiology, it is used to obtain the probability of disease in a group of people with some characteristic on the basis of the overall rate of that disease and of the likelihood of that characteristic in healthy and diseased individuals. The most familiar application is in clinical decision analysis where it is used for estimating the probability of a particular diagnosis given the appearance of some symptoms or test result.
Approximate, quantitative reasoning that is concerned with the linguistic ambiguity which exists in natural or synthetic language. At its core are variables such as good, bad, and young as well as modifiers such as more, less, and very. These ordinary terms represent fuzzy sets in a particular problem. Fuzzy logic plays a key role in many medical expert systems.
Attitude of Health Personnel
Critical and exhaustive investigation or experimentation, having for its aim the discovery of new facts and their correct interpretation, the revision of accepted conclusions, theories, or laws in the light of newly discovered facts, or the practical application of such new or revised conclusions, theories, or laws. (Webster, 3d ed)
Information Storage and Retrieval
Molecular Sequence Data
Descriptions of specific amino acid, carbohydrate, or nucleotide sequences which have appeared in the published literature and/or are deposited in and maintained by databanks such as GENBANK, European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL), National Biomedical Research Foundation (NBRF), or other sequence repositories.
Gene Expression Profiling
The science that investigates the principles governing correct or reliable inference and deals with the canons and criteria of validity in thought and demonstration. This system of reasoning is applicable to any branch of knowledge or study. (Random House Unabridged Dictionary, 2d ed & Sippl, Computer Dictionary, 4th ed)
Delivery of Health Care
Interviews as Topic
Social Control, Formal
Legislation as Topic
Linear POLYPEPTIDES that are synthesized on RIBOSOMES and may be further modified, crosslinked, cleaved, or assembled into complex proteins with several subunits. The specific sequence of AMINO ACIDS determines the shape the polypeptide will take, during PROTEIN FOLDING, and the function of the protein.
Scientific study of human skeletal remains with the express purpose of identification. This includes establishing individual identity, trauma analysis, facial reconstruction, photographic superimposition, determination of time interval since death, and crime-scene recovery. Forensic anthropologists do not certify cause of death but provide data to assist in determination of probable cause. This is a branch of the field of physical anthropology and qualified individuals are certified by the American Board of Forensic Anthropology. (From Am J Forensic Med Pathol 1992 Jun;13(2):146)
The intracellular transfer of information (biological activation/inhibition) through a signal pathway. In each signal transduction system, an activation/inhibition signal from a biologically active molecule (hormone, neurotransmitter) is mediated via the coupling of a receptor/enzyme to a second messenger system or to an ion channel. Signal transduction plays an important role in activating cellular functions, cell differentiation, and cell proliferation. Examples of signal transduction systems are the GAMMA-AMINOBUTYRIC ACID-postsynaptic receptor-calcium ion channel system, the receptor-mediated T-cell activation pathway, and the receptor-mediated activation of phospholipases. Those coupled to membrane depolarization or intracellular release of calcium include the receptor-mediated activation of cytotoxic functions in granulocytes and the synaptic potentiation of protein kinase activation. Some signal transduction pathways may be part of larger signal transduction pathways; for example, protein kinase activation is part of the platelet activation signal pathway.
Health Knowledge, Attitudes, Practice
Neural Networks (Computer)
A computer architecture, implementable in either hardware or software, modeled after biological neural networks. Like the biological system in which the processing capability is a result of the interconnection strengths between arrays of nonlinear processing nodes, computerized neural networks, often called perceptrons or multilayer connectionist models, consist of neuron-like units. A homogeneous group of units makes up a layer. These networks are good at pattern recognition. They are adaptive, performing tasks by example, and thus are better for decision-making than are linear learning machines or cluster analysis. They do not require explicit programming.
Permanent roads having a line of rails fixed to ties and laid to gage, usually on a leveled or graded ballasted roadbed and providing a track for freight cars, passenger cars, and other rolling stock. Cars are designed to be drawn by locomotives or sometimes propelled by self-contained motors. (From Webster's 3d) The concept includes the organizational and administrative aspects of railroads as well.
One of the three domains of life (the others being Eukarya and ARCHAEA), also called Eubacteria. They are unicellular prokaryotic microorganisms which generally possess rigid cell walls, multiply by cell division, and exhibit three principal forms: round or coccal, rodlike or bacillary, and spiral or spirochetal. Bacteria can be classified by their response to OXYGEN: aerobic, anaerobic, or facultatively anaerobic; by the mode by which they obtain their energy: chemotrophy (via chemical reaction) or PHOTOTROPHY (via light reaction); for chemotrophs by their source of chemical energy: CHEMOLITHOTROPHY (from inorganic compounds) or chemoorganotrophy (from organic compounds); and by their source for CARBON; NITROGEN; etc.; HETEROTROPHY (from organic sources) or AUTOTROPHY (from CARBON DIOXIDE). They can also be classified by whether or not they stain (based on the structure of their CELL WALLS) with CRYSTAL VIOLET dye: gram-negative or gram-positive.
Guidelines as Topic
A systematic statement of policy rules or principles. Guidelines may be developed by government agencies at any level, institutions, professional societies, governing boards, or by convening expert panels. The text may be cursive or in outline form but is generally a comprehensive guide to problems and approaches in any field of activity. For guidelines in the field of health care and clinical medicine, PRACTICE GUIDELINES AS TOPIC is available.
The restriction of a characteristic behavior, anatomical structure or physical system, such as immune response; metabolic response, or gene or gene variant to the members of one species. It refers to that property which differentiates one species from another but it is also used for phylogenetic levels higher or lower than the species.
Medical Staff, Hospital
Any deviation of results or inferences from the truth, or processes leading to such deviation. Bias can result from several sources: one-sided or systematic variations in measurement from the true value (systematic error); flaws in study design; deviation of inferences, interpretations, or analyses based on flawed data or data collection; etc. There is no sense of prejudice or subjectivity implied in the assessment of bias under these conditions.
Image Processing, Computer-Assisted
Clinical Trials as Topic
Works about pre-planned studies of the safety, efficacy, or optimum dosage schedule (if appropriate) of one or more diagnostic, therapeutic, or prophylactic drugs, devices, or techniques selected according to predetermined criteria of eligibility and observed for predefined evidence of favorable and unfavorable effects. This concept includes clinical trials conducted both in the U.S. and in other countries.
Sequence Analysis, DNA
The arrangement of two or more amino acid or base sequences from an organism or organisms in such a way as to align areas of the sequences sharing common properties. The degree of relatedness or homology between the sequences is predicted computationally or statistically based on weights assigned to the elements aligned between the sequences. This in turn can serve as a potential indicator of the genetic relatedness between the organisms.
The part of CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM that is contained within the skull (CRANIUM). Arising from the NEURAL TUBE, the embryonic brain is comprised of three major parts including PROSENCEPHALON (the forebrain); MESENCEPHALON (the midbrain); and RHOMBENCEPHALON (the hindbrain). The developed brain consists of CEREBRUM; CEREBELLUM; and other structures in the BRAIN STEM.
The collective designation of three organizations with common membership: the European Economic Community (Common Market), the European Coal and Steel Community, and the European Atomic Energy Community (Euratom). It was known as the European Community until 1994. It is primarily an economic union with the principal objectives of free movement of goods, capital, and labor. Professional services, social, medical and paramedical, are subsumed under labor. The constituent countries are Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, and the United Kingdom. (The World Almanac and Book of Facts 1997, p842)
The process of bargaining in order to arrive at an agreement or compromise on a matter of importance to the parties involved. It also applies to the hearing and determination of a case by a third party chosen by the parties in controversy, as well as the interposing of a third party to reconcile the parties in controversy.
Health Services Needs and Demand
Quality of Life
Oligonucleotide Array Sequence Analysis
Conflict of Interest
A situation in which an individual might benefit personally from official or professional actions. It includes a conflict between a person's private interests and official responsibilities in a position of trust. The term is not restricted to government officials. The concept refers both to actual conflict of interest and the appearance or perception of conflict.
A set of statistical methods used to group variables or observations into strongly inter-related subgroups. In epidemiology, it may be used to analyze a closely grouped series of events or cases of disease or other health-related phenomenon with well-defined distribution patterns in relation to time or place or both.
Health Services Accessibility
Ethics Committees, Research
An approach of practicing medicine with the goal to improve and evaluate patient care. It requires the judicious integration of best research evidence with the patient's values to make decisions about medical care. This method is to help physicians make proper diagnosis, devise best testing plan, choose best treatment and methods of disease prevention, as well as develop guidelines for large groups of patients with the same disease. (from JAMA 296 (9), 2006)
Education, Medical, Graduate
Referral and Consultation
Support Vector Machines
Review Literature as Topic
Published materials which provide an examination of recent or current literature. Review articles can cover a wide range of subject matter at various levels of completeness and comprehensiveness based on analyses of literature that may include research findings. The review may reflect the state of the art. It also includes reviews as a literary form.
Decision Making, Computer-Assisted
An interdisciplinary study dealing with the transmission of messages or signals, or the communication of information. Information theory does not directly deal with meaning or content, but with physical representations that have meaning or content. It overlaps considerably with communication theory and CYBERNETICS.
Amino Acid Sequence
A set of beliefs concerning the nature, cause, and purpose of the universe, especially when considered as the creation of a superhuman agency. It usually involves devotional and ritual observances and often a moral code for the conduct of human affairs. (Random House Collegiate Dictionary, rev. ed.)
The process of minimizing risk to an organization by developing systems to identify and analyze potential hazards to prevent accidents, injuries, and other adverse occurrences, and by attempting to handle events and incidents which do occur in such a manner that their effect and cost are minimized. Effective risk management has its greatest benefits in application to insurance in order to avert or minimize financial liability. (From Slee & Slee: Health care terms, 2d ed)
While public announcements of these deals often state a single lump-sum figure as a representation of the entire deal-value, ... Morrisson, Chris (23 June 2009). "When Is A Billion Dollars Not a Billion Dollars?". In Vivo Blog. Garde, Damian (28 November ... Valuation and Deal Structuring, Joe Dillon, BIO's Advanced Business Development Course, June 2015.. ... Abate, Tom (June 14, 1999). "Passing the `BioBucks' -- Small Investors Aren't In on the Joke / Inflated deal values sometimes ...
List of American politicians who switched parties in office
Mccaughan, Michael (2010-03-22). "Health Care Reform A Done Deal: Pharma Bets On The Right Horse". The IN VIVO Blog. Archived ... Sun, Baltimore (1995-04-11). "Georgia Congressman Deserts Demos / Nathan Deal is third to switch to GOP since Nov. 8". SFGate. ...
She also signed a deal to become a songwriter for EMI. She retired from singing in 2012 to become a coach, choreographer, and ... Mun2-Vivo (2006) Herself - Guest/Musical Guest. "Goin' Crazy" (2005) Natalie Released: May 17, 2005 (US) Peak Positions: #16 ...
2017 FIFA Confederations Cup
"Fifa agrees massive World Cup deal with Vivo". SportsProMedia.com. SportsPro. Retrieved 31 May 2017. "Alfa-Bank unveiled as ... "SBS strike EPL deal with Optus". SBS.com.au. SBS. Retrieved 1 June 2017. Xin Hao, Ya. "腾讯体育携手FIFA 签约2017联合会杯独家版权 [Tencent ... "Sky Sports signs eight-year deal with FIFA". New Zealand Herald. Retrieved 7 July 2016. "Taça das Confederações: Operação RTP ... "Gazprom agrees Fifa sponsorship deal". SportsProMedia.com. SportsPro. Retrieved 10 May 2017. "Hyundai-Kia drives on as
2022 FIFA World Cup
CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) Carp, Sam (31 May 2017). "Fifa agrees massive World Cup deal with Vivo". SportsPro. ... "Bell Media lands deal for FIFA soccer from 2015 through 2022". TSN. 27 October 2011. Archived from the original on 12 December ... "BBC, ITV, ARD and ZDF sign World Cup TV deals". sportspromedia.com. Retrieved 29 May 2015. FIFA.com (26 January 2011). "Al ... "Sky Sports signs eight-year deal with FIFA". The New Zealand Herald. Retrieved 7 July 2016. Latina redacción (6 June 2018). "S¡ ...
2018 FIFA World Cup
Carp, Sam (31 May 2017). "Fifa agrees massive World Cup deal with Vivo". SportsPro. Archived from the original on 2 June 2017. ... Mickle, Tripp (1 April 2013). "Visa extending World Cup deal for eight years". Sports Business Daily. Archived from the ... Millerchip, Oliver (16 September 2013). "Gazprom agrees Fifa sponsorship deal". SportsPro. Archived from the original on 7 July ... British Prime Minister David Cameron attended a meeting with FIFA vice-president Chung Mong-joon in which a vote-trading deal ...
Deal K.A.; Davis I.A.; Mirzadeh S.; Kennel S.J. & Brechbiel M.W. (1999). "Improved in Vivo Stability of Actinium-225 ... 2003). "Targeted Actinium-225 in Vivo Generators for Therapy of Ovarian Cancer" (PDF). Cancer Research. 63 (16): 5084-5090. ...
"Vivo energy eyes big deal with NBS TV - edge.ug". Retrieved 2021-04-17. "NBS TV Swallows XFM's Rudende Too". MBU. 2018-02-28. ...
Political positions of the 2020 Democratic Party presidential primary candidates
"Buttigieg:Iran deal was close to a true 'Art of the Deal'". Jewish Insider. June 11, 2019. "The Democratic Candidates on ... EN VIVO:Jorge Ramos entrevista al precandidato presidencial Bernie Sanders. www.youtube.com. Univision Noticias. February 19, ... "Buttigieg:Green New Deal resolution 'the right beginning'". CNN. Boston Herald Editorial Staff (April 6, 2019). "Pete Buttigieg ... Says he would "re-enter the deal with no new preconditions." Spokesman adds that he would "re-establish the coalition" that ...
Burd, Christin E.; Sorrentino, Jessica A.; Clark, Kelly S.; Darr, David B.; Krishnamurthy, Janakiraman; Deal, Allison M.; ... Bardeesy, Nabeel; Castrillon, Diego H.; Beach, David H. (January 17, 2013). "Monitoring tumorigenesis and senescence in vivo ...
After Striscia la Notizia, he became a correspondent for the program Ogni mattina, where he continues to deal with animals and ... He also conducted the extreme sports program "SHOCK" on Sky Vivo. He became a correspondent of the satirical television program ... Sky vivo) - conduction with Ellen Hidding Call game (La7) - conduttore Scherzi a parte (Canale 5) - actor Village (Italia 1)- ...
San Mamés Stadium (2013)
"Partido Athletic - Celta en directo, en vivo" (in Spanish). LaLiga. 16 September 2013. ""Seremos recordados", dice Mikel San ... "European Commission confusion over Athletic Bilbao's stadium deal under investigation". The Independent. 18 December 2013. ... been believed that the European Commission were investigating this use of public funds for any possible inpropriety in the deal ...
It can be induced in many ways; although it is often artificially induced, it is a natural in vivo process. A number of ... research deal with the development of a strategy utilizing this phenomenon in transplantation immunology. The goal is to ...
Aktinium bahasa Indonesia, ensiklopedia bebas
Deal K.A.; Davis I.A.; Mirzadeh S.; Kennel S.J. & Brechbiel M.W. (1999). "Improved in Vivo Stability of Actinium-225 ... "Targeted Actinium-225 in Vivo Generators for Therapy of Ovarian Cancer" (PDF). Cancer Research. 63 (16): 5084-5090. PMID ...
A number of his studies dealt with the question of enzyme turnover in vivo. Using specific metabolic inhibitors, he evaluated ... Other studies dealt with the morphology, biochemistry and physiology of microbodies, on which he collaborated with Prof. Z.. ... A number of his publications deal with the early immigrants from the Czech lands and Slovakia, including the immigration of ... Other studies dealt with metabolic changes during cachexia of tumor-bearing animals. One of the most striking affects of tumor ...
Edward Barber (actor)
In March 2018 Edward, together with Maymay, bagged another endorsement deal with Vivo Philippines. Edward together with Maymay ...
Visa signs $170m deal with Fifa. BBC News (June 28, 2007). Retrieved July 13, 2011. Collins, S. S. (2007). Unraced...: Formula ... "Copa Libertadores - Noticias, marcadores en vivo, resultados y partidos , Copa Libertadores". www.copalibertadores.com (in ... The deal had not been publicly announced. On February 10, 2021, Mastercard announced their support of cryptocurrencies saying ... They also use the Priceless description to promote products such as their "priceless travel" site which features deals and ...
Boycotts of Chinese products
"BCCI suspends IPL 2020 title sponsorship deal with Vivo as India-China tensions remain high". ThePrint. 6 August 2020. ... BCCI Suspends IPL Sponsorship Deal With Vivo for 1 Year". The Wire. Retrieved 2 January 2021. " ... For example, as in June 2020, Xiaomi, Oppo, Realme, OnePlus and Vivo accounted for approximately 2 in 3 smartphone sales in ... for Cricket in India suspended the Indian Premier League title sponsorship deal with Chinese smartphone manufacturer Vivo for ...
2016 Indian Premier League
"IPL rings in Vivo Mobiles". The Hindu. Retrieved 4 December 2015. "Two new IPL teams by December 8". ESPNcricinfo. Retrieved 9 ... In October 2015, PepsiCo withdrew as the title sponsor of the IPL, terminating a five-year deal which was to end in 2017. ... Chinese smartphone manufacturer Vivo was awarded the title sponsorship for the 2016 and 2017 seasons. In November 2015, the ... The 2016 season of the Indian Premier League, also known as IPL 9, and branded as Vivo IPL 2016 for sponsorship reasons, was ...
2019 International Champions Cup
"Arsenal pen Premier Sports pre-season TV rights deal - SportsPro Media". sportspromedia.com. Retrieved July 10, 2019. "Arsenal ... "International Champions Cup 2019 en VIVO y en exclusiva por ESPN". ESPN. July 12, 2019. Retrieved July 13, 2019. "ESPN extends ... International Champions Cup US rights deal until 2021". SportBusiness Media. March 18, 2019. Retrieved June 10, 2019. Ràdio, ...
On 27 August, he moved to fellow league club Hércules CF also in a temporary deal. On 10 August 2015, Cuevas cut ties with ... El Levante pierde pero sigue vivo (Levante lose but remain alive); Marca, 10 November 2010 (in Spanish) Confirmada la cesión de ...
List of Netflix exclusive international distribution programming
Wiseman, Andreas (March 1, 2021). "Netflix Swoops On Liam Neeson Action Pic 'The Ice Road' In Record EFM Domestic Deal". ... Vivo' Headed To Netflix". Deadline Hollywood. "ANNE+ krijgt vervolg in de vorm van een bioscoopfilm" [ANNE+ will be continued ... October 2, 2017). "Netflix Makes 'Shaft' Reboot Deal That Could Change The Model For Urban-Themed Films". Deadline Hollywood. ... CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) "Deals of the Week: Canal+, Cloudco, Mondo TV". Kid Screen. January 15, 2021. Retrieved ...
Caliper Life Sciences
In vivo capabilities include: non-invasive in vivo optical imaging, OncoMouse studies, and in vivo compound evaluations for ... for about $20 million in a cash and stock deal. In September 2011, PerkinElmer agreed to buy Caliper Life Sciences for $600 ... a CRO offering in vivo transgenic animal production, phenotyping, gene targeting and in vivo optical imaging services. At the ... Through its acquisition of Xenogen Corporation in 2006, Caliper is now a developer of in vivo biophotonic imaging technology, ...
Pharmaceutical companies may deal in generic or brand medications and medical devices. They are subject to a variety of laws ... Research in these areas generally includes a combination of in vitro studies, in vivo studies, and clinical trials. The cost of ... A great deal of early-stage drug discovery has traditionally been carried out by universities and research institutions. Drug ... "Pfizer teams with Parexel and Icon in CRO sector's latest strategic deals". Outsourcing-Pharma.com. "How Many New Drugs Did FDA ...
G protein-gated ion channel
GIRK channels have been demonstrated in vivo to be involved in opioid- and ethanol-induced analgesia. These specific channels ... have been the target of recent studies dealing with genetic variance and sensitivity to opioid analgesics due to their role in ...
Subsequent in vitro and in vivo studies have shown it to have both primase and polymerase activities that both localise to the ... The replicative DNA polymerase identified in the mitochondria, pol γ, deals with these lesions poorly. Furthermore, PrimPol is ... PrimPol requires its primase activity to bypass UV lesions in vivo without stalling. Taken together these data suggest that ... and this Y89D variant impedes replication forks in vivo. GRCh38: Ensembl release 89: ENSG00000164306 - Ensembl, May 2017 GRCm38 ...
American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
This award is given to the best overall paper that deals with clinical based research or human in vivo research. This award is ... or in vivo animal). This award is given to the best paper submitted in any category to the Awards Committee with a primary ...
His research at this time dealt mostly with the in vivo blood supply of the optic nerve head and glaucoma. In 1969, Hayreh took ... He has made many seminal observations dealing with the ocular circulation in health and disease, the optic disc and the optic ...
This deal was similar to the Noticiero Telemundo production agreement. TVA (currently Vivo TV) began including the channel in ... CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) Jo Dallas (6 February 2000). "Telemundo Deals for CBS TeleNoticias". Multicannel News. ... under the deal, CBS continued to provide news content resources through CBS Newspath (CBS also sold its stake in Eye on People ... the deal allowed CBS Telenoticias to produce the two weeknight-only newscasts, which aired at 6:30 and 10:30 p.m. Eastern Time ...
Outline of immunology
It deals with the physiological functioning of the immune system in states of both health and disease; malfunctions of the ... and in vivo. Immunology Branch of Biomedical science Immune system Immunity Classical immunology Clinical immunology ... Interesting web site made by the faculty of medicine of the University of Geneva dealing with the immunological issues linked ...
"In Vivo Delivery of miR-34a Sensitizes Lung Tumors to Radiation Through RAD51 Regulation". Mol Ther Nucleic Acids. 4: e270. doi ... and increased HRR to at least partially deal with such excess DNA damages. ...
White blood cell
They primarily deal with parasitic infections. Eosinophils are also the predominant inflammatory cells in allergic reactions. ... Pillay J, den Braber I, Vrisekoop N, Kwast LM, de Boer RJ, Borghans JA, Tesselaar K, Koenderman L (July 2010). "In vivo ... Neither dead cell debris nor attacking microorganisms can be dealt with effectively by the neutrophils. Unlike neutrophils, ...
A personal account of dealing with the condition.. *. Graham R V Hughes (2009). Understanding Hughes Syndrome: Case Studies for ... appears to be currently sensitive and specific for diagnosis of APS even though cardiolipin is not considered an in vivo target ...
Xavier Woods - Wikipédia, a enciclopédia livre
Nemer, Roy (22 de julho de 2010). «Former TNA wrestler signs WWE development deal». WrestleView. Consultado em 22 de julho de ...
In cancerous cells, autophagy is used as a way to deal with stress on the cell. Once these autophagy related genes were ... "In vivo analysis of autophagy in response to nutrient starvation using transgenic mice expressing a fluorescent autophagosome ...
Ex vivo analysis". Journal of vascular and interventional radiology : JVIR. 24 (4): 575-80. doi:10.1016/j.jvir.2012.12.018. ... Modern radiation therapy aims to reduce side effects to a minimum and to help the patient understand and deal with side effects ...
We're Only in It for the Money - Wikipédia, a enciclopédia livre
Álbuns ao vivo. Fillmore East - June 1971 • Just Another Band from L.A. • Roxy & Elsewhere • Bongo Fury • Zappa in New York • ... 6 • FZ:OZ • Halloween • Imaginary Diseases • Trance-Fusion • Buffalo • Wazoo • One Shot Deal • Philly '76. ... que não se importa/Cala a porra da tua boca quando for falar do tamanho do meu cabelo/Como você sobreviveria/Se estivesse vivo/ ...
Furthermore, the Z-disc seemed to have evolved differently even within bilaterians and there is a great deal diversity of ... be measured in vivo using tendon strain (if a prominent tendon is present), or be measured directly using more invasive methods ...
These bats must deal with changes in the Doppler shift due to changes in their flight speed. They have adapted to change their ... "Blood flow augmentation by intrinsic venular contraction in vivo". American Journal of Physiology. Regulatory, Integrative and ...
In addition to dealing with transport and sensing of oxygen, they may also deal with NO, CO2, sulfide compounds, and even O2 ... Dominguez de Villota ED, Ruiz Carmona MT, Rubio JJ, de Andrés S (1981). "Equality of the in vivo and in vitro oxygen-binding ... Or, they may have a recognizable separate circulatory system but not one that deals with oxygen transport (for example, many ... scavenging in environments that must be anaerobic. They may even deal with detoxification of chlorinated materials in a way ...
Serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor
The SAR of milnacipran derivatives at transporter level is still largely unclear and is based on in vivo efficacy that was ... It is important to consider drug interactions when dealing with overdose patients, as separate symptoms can arise. ...
Design of experiments
Much of his pioneering work dealt with agricultural applications of statistical methods. As a mundane example, he described how ... In vivo. *Animal testing. *Animal testing on non-human primates. *First-in-man study ...
These include the Verified Carbon Standard, Plan Vivo Foundation, and the Gold Standard, which are implemented to provide third ... "United Airlines - Airline Tickets, Travel Deals and Flights on united.com". Archived from the original on 2012-03-02. Retrieved ... These standards include the Voluntary Carbon Standard, Plan Vivo Foundation, Green-e Climate, Chicago Climate Exchange and the ...
Other challenges have to deal with repetitive sequences that often prevent complete genome assemblies because they occur in ... though its results may not be representative of in vivo conditions. ...
Polyphenols, which often have antioxidant properties in vitro, are not necessarily antioxidants in vivo due to extensive ... As the majority of these low-bias trials dealt with either elderly people, or people with disease, these results may not apply ... Halliwell B (August 2008). "Are polyphenols antioxidants or pro-oxidants? What do we learn from cell culture and in vivo ... stating that no physiological proof in vivo existed to support the free-radical theory or roles for ingested phytochemicals, ...
"Vivo.colostate.edu. 1998-01-30. Archived from the original on 2013-05-11. Retrieved 2013-04-17.. ... but a great deal of genetic variation in mitochondrial DNA. There is also regional variation in mitochondrial ...
... and was subsequently used to examine the in vivo effects of Fluoxetine and cisplatin on cervical cancer. ... "Deal done over HeLa cell line". Nature. 500 (7461): 132-133. Bibcode:2013Natur.500..132C. doi:10.1038/500132a. PMID 23925220 ... "Feds, family reach deal on use of DNA information". Seattle Times. Retrieved 2017-05-27 ...
The dental operating team should deal with amalgam with proper use of personal protective equipment to protect themselves. ... An in vivo comparative study". Journal of Conservative Dentistry. 13 (1): 23-27. doi:10.4103/0972-0707.62638. PMC 2883803. PMID ... it is advisable to delay or avoid dealing with amalgam fillings in pregnant patients. ...
"Xconomy: Aileron and Scripps Ink Deal". 2010-11-30.. *^ "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2012-04-30. Retrieved ... Methods for the incorporation of click reaction partners into systems in and ex vivo contribute to the scope of possible ... "Photoclick chemistry: a fluorogenic light-triggered in vivo ligation reaction". Current Opinion in Chemical Biology. 21: 89-95 ...
Product safety testing : Sterility (bacteria and fungi), In vitro and in vivo testing for adventitious viruses, Murine ... functional locations and ability to deal with different antigens, as depicted in the table. The different suffixes of the ... or in vivo (with appropriates animal models). More informations about in vitro cross-reactivity testing. ...
微软 - 维基百科，自由的百科全书
Microsoft in $7 Billion Deal for Nokia Cellphone Business. The Wall Street Journal. 2013-09-03 [2013-09-03] （英语）.. ... 步步高电子（包括Vivo、OPPO以及OnePlus） ...
Magnesium in biology
The previous sections have dealt in detail with the chemical and biochemical aspects of Mg2+ and its transport across cellular ... "The nuclear gene MRS2 is essential for the excision of group II introns from yeast mitochondrial transcripts in vivo". J. Biol ...
PSL Research University
The staff deals with all aspects related to the integrated concept of memory in living systems. The scientific axes range from ... Intracellular level: by using simplified reconstituted systems in which the external parameters can be controlled and in vivo ...
Newborn screening tests were introduced in the early 1960s and initially dealt with just two disorders. Since then tandem mass ... using in silica modeling and a human pluripotent stem cell-based assay to predict in vivo developmental intoxicants based on ...
Opinions vary as to the best way to determine transfusion efficacy in a patient in vivo. In general, there are not yet any ... Notably, U.S. hospitals spend more on dealing with the consequences of transfusion-related complications than on the combined ... Heaton, A.; Keegan, T.; Holme, S. (1989). "In vivo regeneration of red cell 2,3-diphosphoglycerate following transfusion of DPG ... and a minimum level of post-transfusion RBC survival in vivo (currently 75% after 24 hours). However, all of these criteria ...
Functional magnetic resonance imaging
Some studies indicate that while there is an overall positive correlation, there is a great deal of variation between findings ... effects of MRI scanning have been demonstrated in vivo and in vitro, leading a recent review to recommend "a ...
First published as Dealing with Satan: Rezso Kasztner's Daring Rescue Mission. London: Jonathan Cape, 2008.. Longerich, Peter ( ... "Assimilation of glucose carbon in vivo by salivary gland and tumor". American Journal of Physiology, 226(6), June 1974, 1424- ... A historian who deals seriously with the subject understands that the truth is complex and multifaceted." ... Slovakia paid the Germans RM 500 per Jew in exchange for a deal that the Slovak government could lay claim to the deportees' ...
COVID-19, a enciclopedia libre
marzo de 2020). "The mental health of medical workers in Wuhan, China dealing with the 2019 novel coronavirus". The Lancet. ... A nitazoxanida foi tamén recomendada para facer ulteriores estudos in vivo despois de demostrar unha inhibición a baixa ...
The IN VIVO Blog: Forest Bucks the Trend With Diabetes Deal
Forest Bucks the Trend With Diabetes Deal Its not often that you see a deal that runs exactly contrary to what looks like an ... Specifically, the deal gives Forest rights to Phenomix Phase II DPP-4 inhibitor dutogliptin. (You can read all about the deal ... IN VIVO: The Business & Medicine Report. © Copyright 2014 Informa plc.. Informa Business Information. All Rights Reserved. www. ... deal with Phenomix fits that bill.. Big Pharma business development executives around the industry are saying the same thing: ...
The IN VIVO Blog: Financing Deal of the Year Nominee: bluebird bio
Financing Deal of the Year Nominee: bluebird bio Its time for the IN VIVO Blogs Fifth Annual Deal of the Year! competition. ... The categories are: M&A Deal of the Year, Alliance Deal of the Year, and Exit/Financing Deal of the Year. Well supply the ... This year were once again presenting awards in three categories to highlight the most interesting and creative deal making ... IN VIVO: The Business & Medicine Report. © Copyright 2014 Informa plc.. Informa Business Information. All Rights Reserved. www. ...
Modeling Cholesterol in Humans: Update and Dealing with the Problem of Exchange in Vivo Using the Blood Cell-Lipoprotein...
Modeling Cholesterol in Humans: Update and Dealing with the Problem of Exchange in Vivo Using the Blood Cell-Lipoprotein ... Update and Dealing with the Problem of Exchange in Vivo Using the Blood Cell-Lipoprotein Paradigm. In: Novotny J.A., Green M.H ... Wong, W.W., Hachey, D.L., Feste, A., Leggitt, J., Clarke, L.L., Pond, W.G., and Klein, P.D., 1991, Measurement of in vivo ... Spady, D.K., and Dietschy J.M., 1983, Sterol synthesis in vivo in 18 tissues of the squirrel monkey, guinea pig, rabbit, ...
B2I: Top Deals 2019 - International | Site Selection Magazine
The top international deals of the year were marked by Chinese capital flowing into India and Africa, among other industry ... Vivo India , Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. 560 million, 5,000 jobs. This new manufacturing facility will occupy 169 acres on the ... INTERNATIONAL TOP DEALS OF 2018. Abu Dhabi National Oil Company is affiliated with two of this years Top Deals, developing ... The top international deals of the year were marked by Chinese capital flowing into India and Africa, among other industry ...
Device/Diagnostics Quarterly Deal Statistics, Q4 2012 :: In Vivo
In Vivo The Renal Denervation Buzz: Separating Fact From Myth; Covidien Buys Maya Medical Jun 22 2012. ... Device/Diagnostics Quarterly Deal Statistics, Q4 2012. A look at financing, M&A, and alliance activity, October - December 2012 ... With this deal, Boston Scientific joins Medtronic, which led the way in 2010 with its stunning potentially billion dollar ... In the latest of a series of deals in what many industry executives and analysts consider to be the next blockbuster device ...
Cannabics Pharmaceuticals' in-vivo Study concludes with a 33% Lower Tumor Volume in Mice Treated with Company's Proprietary...
... has just released the final results of its in-vivo study evaluating the efficacy of the companys proprietary drug candidate ... DC, crypto industry tangle over potentially devastating impact of infrastructure deal. The new infrastructure bill contains ... Cannabics Pharmaceuticals in-vivo Study concludes with a 33% Lower Tumor Volume in Mice Treated with Companys Proprietary ... Gabriel Yariv, Cannabics Pharmaceuticals President and COO said: Having successfully completed this in-vivo POC study, the ...
Kapuso hindi nagkamali ng pagpili kay Jo Berry - Pang-Masa
In Vivo's Deals Of The Month, August 2017 :: In Vivo
In Vivos editors pick Augusts most significant deals, including Gileads acquisition of Kite and AstraZenecas Parkinsons ... Top Alliance: AZs Back-To-Back Parkinsons Deals. AstraZeneca PLCsigned two Parkinsons disease deals in the final week of ... See Deal] AZ became the latest big pharma to join in this summers spree of tie-ups with artificial intelligence companies. It ... See Deal] New investors Fidelity Management and Research Company, HBM Healthcare Investments, Maverick Ventures, Novartis, Rock ...
Geeky Gadgets Deals Of The Week, October 8th 2016 - Geeky Gadgets
Some of the popular deals this week have included the Sticky Password and Computer Hacker bundle, more details below. Save 96% ... There have been some amazing deals in the Geeky Gadgets Deals store this week so it is time for our weekly roundup of the most ... Vivo V9 Smartphone Gets Official, Features A Notch. Footer. About Us. *About Geeky Gadgets ... There have been some amazing deals in the Geeky Gadgets Deals store this week so it is time for our weekly roundup of the most ...
5G phones, smartwatches, AR glasses: 5 reasons Vivo's European launch is a big deal ← Parity Check
5G phones, smartwatches, AR glasses: 5 reasons Vivos European launch is a big deal 1 Aug 2020 , Tech News Tags: information ... 5G phones, smartwatches, AR glasses: 5 reasons Vivos European launch is a big deal ... Chinese smartphone company Vivo is launching in Europe, and its bringing with it 5G phones, smartwatches, AR glasses and more. ...
Serbia-Kosovo peace deal is possible, Vucic says
Germany and France to restart talks between his country and Kosovo were already paying off and he was hopeful of a peace deal, ... BCCI did right by cancelling partnership with Vivo for IPL 2020: Rajeev Shukla. Ani ... "I dont care if it happens in a month or in two years," he said regarding a possible peace deal. ... Germany and France to restart talks between his country and Kosovo were already paying off and he was hopeful of a peace deal, ...
Fifa preparing 'Football Marshall plan' to deal with coronavirus impact
I already loved my Amex Platinum for its travel benefits, but I was even more impressed after using the concierge to score...
Democrats announce U.S.-Mexico-Canada trade deal. House Democrats announced they have reached a deal with the White House on ... Noticias EN VIVO. Milenio en vivo las 24 hrs. #NoticiasMilenio #MilenioEnVivo #NoticiasEnVivo #NoticiasDeHoy Suscríbete a ... Pelosi: Timing of trade deal with Mexico and Canada and announcement of articles of impeachment n…. *published: 10 Dec 2019 ... Pelosi: Timing of trade deal with Mexico and Canada and announcement of articles of impeachment n…. *published: 10 Dec 2019 ...
REVIEW: Smart New Bone Conduction Headphones, That Deliver A Seriously Neat New Audio Experience - SmartHouse
Lose Weight in Northampton, find Lose Weight deals, discount & vouchers in Northampton
We find the weight reduction deals and put them all in one place ... Vivo Clinic. 40 minute lipo freeze treatment on one area Vivo ... Northampton Lose Weight Daily Deals. Create a Deal Alert for Lose Weight? ... Every daily deal in the UK. Enter your POSTCODE. Not in location. ... Every daily deal in the UK. Please check your email and click the link to update your preferences. ...
Nirvana Aesthetics deals & discount vouchers by Groupon, Wowcher, Living Social, Rodney Street, Liverpool
... deals. Find daily deals at Nirvana Aesthetics for Laser Lipo, Lose Weight, Beauty Clinics, Wowcher, Groupon save money with ... Vivo Clinic. High Intensity Focused Ultrasound Facial Treatment Vivo Clinic - High Intensity Focused Ultrasound Facial ... Every daily deal in the UK. Enter your POSTCODE. Not in location. ... Every daily deal in the UK. Please check your email and click the link to update your preferences. ...
Liverpool Daily Deals & Discount Vouchers - Explore Liverpool up to 90% Off!
Find the top daily deals from the best group buying sites like Groupon, Living Social, Wahanda and more in one place ... Vivo Clinic. Non surgical HIFU facelift treatment Vivo Clinic - Non surgical HIFU facelift treatment £69 £209 ... Your one stop website for up to date deals in Liverpool, Deal Zippy collect together all the deals you want to see for the best ... KGB deals & Living Social. Sign Up for the Liverpool daily deals alert service today and never miss out on a great deal in ...
Ioreiki deals & discount vouchers by Groupon, Wowcher, Living Social, Kingsland Road, London
... deals. Find daily deals at Ioreiki for Massage, Spa Deals, Beauty Clinics, Groupon save money with vouchers from Ioreiki ... Vivo Clinic. Non surgical eye bag and eyelid blepharoplasty Vivo Clinic - Non surgical eye bag and eyelid blepharoplasty £69 £ ... And because we aggregate from all of the best discount deal voucher websites, it doesnt matter if the next Ioreiki deal ... Because DealZippy brings together discount deal vouchers from more than 30 of the top London discount deal vouchers sites like ...
76M Vivo Subscribers in Brazil To Get Evernote Premium For Free
It follows a similar deal between Evernote and Deutsche Telekom, which in March gave its nearly 60 million mobile, broadband ... 76M Vivo subscribers in Brazil will get a 1 year Evernote Premium subscription thanks to Telefónica Digital. by Nick Summers - ... giving 76 million subscribers of Telefónica-owned local operator Vivo one year of Evernote Premium for free. Additional ... and fixed-line customers in Germany the same deal.. Evernote is keen to expand its global presence and userbase of Premium ...
Phys.org | Archive : 18/07/2010
Isis, Rosetta Ink Deal to Develop miRNA-Targeting Drugs and Ambion Unveils miRNA Analysis Service | GenomeWeb
In Vivo Validation of Optical Probes By LI-COR Ex Vivo Imaging Quick Start Guide ... Isis, Rosetta Ink Deal to Develop miRNA-Targeting Drugs …. Isis Pharmaceuticals and Rosetta Genomics announced this week that ... Isis, Rosetta Ink Deal to Develop miRNA-Targeting Drugs and Ambion Unveils miRNA Analysis Service. Feb 23, 2006 ... Though many details have yet to be worked out, the draft deal for the UKs withdrawal from the EU is giving researchers some ...
Pathwork Dx Inks Deal with Kindstar to Offer Tissue of Origin Test in China | GenomeWeb
Pathwork Diagnostics today announced a deal to offer its Pathwork Tissue of Origin Test for cancer diagnosis in China. ... In Vivo Validation of Optical Probes By LI-COR Ex Vivo Imaging Quick Start Guide ... Pathwork Dx Inks Deal with Kindstar to Offer Tissue of Origin Test in China. Mar 14, 2013 ... The deal with Kindstar Global, which claims to be the largest esoteric diagnostic testing business in China, expands the ...
Sagent Pharmaceuticals - Top 20 VC deals of 2007 | FierceBiotech
Britain agrees deal on antibody tests: PM's spokesman
Britain has agreed a deal to acquire antibody tests, a spokesman for Prime Minister Boris Johnson said on Thursday, saying the ... In vivo study.. Abstract PURPOSE: To evaluate the in vivo response of photobiomodulation therapy associated with norbixin-based ... Britain has agreed a deal to acquire antibody tests, a spokesman for Prime Minister Boris Johnson said on Thursday, saying the ...
Recent Articles | Liver And Culture | The Scientist Magazine®| Page 2
Scientists (kinda) disprove theory that we're all just living inside a computer simulation - BGR
Biodollars - Wikipedia
While public announcements of these deals often state a single lump-sum figure as a representation of the entire deal-value, ... Morrisson, Chris (23 June 2009). "When Is A Billion Dollars Not a Billion Dollars?". In Vivo Blog. Garde, Damian (28 November ... Valuation and Deal Structuring, Joe Dillon, BIOs Advanced Business Development Course, June 2015.. ... Abate, Tom (June 14, 1999). "Passing the `BioBucks -- Small Investors Arent In on the Joke / Inflated deal values sometimes ...
Meridian Bioscience Inc. (VIVO) Earnings Per Share - NASDAQ.com
Amazing Deal on Automated, High-quality Cell Imaging | Thermo Fisher Scientific - CA
This promotion is open only to customers in the US (excluding Puerto Rico) and Canada who purchase an EVOS FL Auto Cell Imaging System (part number AMAFD1000) to get the system at $15,000 USD or $20,000 CAD off list price. Qualifying customers can also choose from either three (3) free EVOS LED Light Cubes, or one (1) free EVOS Onstage Incubator. Offer valid on the following products only: EVOS LED Cube/GFP (part number AMEP4651), EVOS LED Cube/DAPI (part number AMEP4650), EVOS LED Cube/RFP (part number AMEP4652), EVOS LED Cube/TX Red (part number AMEP4655), EVOS LED Cube/CY5 (part number AMEP4656), EVOS LED Cube/YFP (part number AMEP4654), EVOS LED Cube/CFP (part number AMEP4653), or EVOS Onstage Incubator (part number AMC1000). Invitrogen™ Cell Imaging Kit (Cat No. R10477) will be quoted for $1 with this promotional bundle and must be purchased to get the promotional price. Offer valid for qualifying orders received no later than December 31, 2016, or until promotional supplies are depleted, ...
Vitro2017SmartphonePharmaClaroSurgicalHumansPharmaceuticalsVenturesOppoMetabolicBrazil'sEnzymeCompany'sCompanyVouchersMeasurementsOccursLoginImagingCellTherapyEarbudsDietaryAntibodyBlogToday'sAssessmentAnnual Deal of the YearStakeNewsBusiness2018GrouponKiteBuzzMechanismSearchBiotechTreatmentDealzippyCancerYearResearchGadgetsMillionEmailAheadSafetyLocalGreat dealReportFinalEffects
- The agreement is the first international in vitro diagnostic deal for the company, it added. (genomeweb.com)
- For the most part, when T cells from tolerant recipients are cultured in vitro, they exhibit a Th1 phenotype and proliferate normally in response to donor alloantigens, responses that are clearly not an accurate reflection of their functional activity in vivo ( 18 , 19 ). (jimmunol.org)
- To define the mechanism responsible for this in vivo antibody response, antibody production by peripheral blood mononuclear cells from the patient was tested in vitro after in vivo booster. (jci.org)
- Lamppa, Gayle 2004-10-07 00:00:00 A bacterial thermostable cellulase, the endo-1,4-β-D-glucanase E1 from Acidothermus cellulolyticus, was imported into chloroplasts, and an active enzyme was recovered both in vitro and in vivo. (deepdyve.com)
- Based on the in vitro analyses, five precursor fusion proteins were selected to determine if E1 and CD would be successfully targeted to chloroplasts in vivo. (deepdyve.com)
- Here, we have evaluated the in vitro and in vivo antiviral activities of GRFT against Japanese encephalitis virus (JEV) infection. (deepdyve.com)
- Presenting new developments , case studies and challenges in the areas of DMPK, PBPK, PKPD, in vivo / in vitro / in silico, transporters, hazard and safety assessment, ADMET modeling , and many more. (smi-online.co.uk)
- The 12th annual ADMET conference will cover new developments in various areas of the ADMET sector, such as DMPK , PBPK , PKPD , in vivo / in vitro / in silico , hazard and safety assessment , ADMET modeling , etc. (smi-online.co.uk)
- It evaluates its lead immunotherapy candidates through in vitro and in vivo tests for clinical efficacy. (bioportfolio.com)
- Schaich will be presenting the same message at both events, namely, that there must be standardization of methodologies, more basic research on the actual assay chemistry, and abandonment of in-vitro assays for predicting in-vivo activity and making dietary choices. (ift.org)
- This review discusses the potential roles for vitamin C in skin health and summarises the in vitro and in vivo research to date. (mdpi.com)
- Despite the dip in Q4, Oppo and Vivo both saw double-digit annual growth in 2017. (canalys.com)
- Chinese smartphone company Vivo is launching in Europe, and it's bringing with it 5G phones, smartwatches, AR glasses and more. (paritycheck.co.uk)
- When associates of this team tried smartphone applications to control or deal with a health care situation in the past 90 days, an overwhelming ninety seven% rated them as important or pretty important. (deabruak.com)
- [See Deal] AZ became the latest big pharma to join in this summer's spree of tie-ups with artificial intelligence companies. (informa.com)
- We've all seen plenty of headlines about pharma deals lately. (fiercepharma.com)
- In fact, two of the biggest events in the drug development world in the first quarter of 2018 were delivered by Nektar Therapeutics (deal with Bristol-Myers Squibb) and Sangamo (deal with Gilead Sciences/Kite Pharma). (forbes.com)
- GlobalData derived the data presented in this report from proprietary inhouse Pharma eTrack deals database, and primary and secondary research. (bioportfolio.com)
- Four companies dominate Brazil's mobile telecom market: Spanish Telefónica's Vivo, Mexican América Móvil's Claro, Telecom Italia's TIM Brasil, and Oi, controlled by Portugal Telecom and by the Brazilian Andrade Gutierrez group. (marketresearch.com)
- Vivo is the leader, TIM Brasil and Claro compete neck-and-neck for second place, and Oi is fourth. (marketresearch.com)
- Quando mudei para o plano vivo controle, a mim ficou claro que a fatura chegaria em minha casa. (amazonaws.com)
- While this approach of isotopic tracing has been used since decades ago, recent breakthroughs in mass spectrometry, flux modeling algorithms, and animal surgical techniques promise revolutionary advancement in in vivo flux determination technology, which will not only be valuable for research but also for clinical purposes such as diagnosing diseases. (harvard.edu)
- In response to the current paradigm shift and clinical demand in bringing cellular and molecular imaging modalities to an in vivo - in situ setting during surgical intervention, our recent research has also been focussed on novel biophotonics platforms that can be used for real-time tissue characterisation, functional assessment, and intraoperative guidance during minimally invasive surgery. (imperial.ac.uk)
- In vivo tests are carried out in several animal species for the development of drugs, food additives , pesticides, and industrial chemicals, and in humans primarily for drugs. (encyclopedia.com)
- Mathematical modeling is motivated by the difficulty of obtaining in vivo measurements from the brain, especially in humans. (uu.se)
- TEL AVIV, Israel and BETHESDA, Maryland, Feb. 16, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Cannabics Pharmaceuticals Inc. (OTCQB: CNBX), a global leader in the development of cancer related cannabinoid-based medicine, has just released the final results of its in-vivo study evaluating the efficacy of the company's proprietary drug candidate RCC-33 for the treatment of colorectal cancer in nude-mice. (yahoo.com)
- Gabriel Yariv, Cannabics Pharmaceuticals' President and COO said: 'Having successfully completed this in-vivo POC study, the company is now planning to finalize its product dossier preparation for a forthcoming submission to the FDA along with a request for a pre-IND meeting for RCC-33. (yahoo.com)
- Agilvax Inc Pharmaceuticals Healthcare Deals and Alliances Profile provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the company's Mergers and Acquisitions MAs, partnerships and financings. (bioportfolio.com)
- [See Deal] New investors Fidelity Management and Research Company, HBM Healthcare Investments, Maverick Ventures, Novartis, Rock Springs Capital, Vida Ventures, Vivo Capital and Alexandria Venture Investments participated in the round along with prior backers 5AM Ventures, ARCH Venture Partners and Temasek. (informa.com)
- He then studied the relationship between protein and vitamin A which led to the finding that the amount, as well as biological value, of dietary protein are important in the process of converting carotene to vitamin A. Other studies dealt with metabolic changes during cachexia of tumor-bearing animals. (wikipedia.org)
- A key approach we take to probe mammalian metabolism is quantifying metabolic fluxes in vivo. (harvard.edu)
- AP) -- Spanish telecommunications giant Telefonica on Saturday pulled out of negotiations to acquire a euro7.15 billion ($9.3 billion) stake in Brazil's leading cell phone company Vivo. (phys.org)
- Although Brazil's MVNO market is still embryonic, it has attracted a great deal of interest from national and international investors. (marketresearch.com)
- A number of his studies dealt with the question of enzyme turnover in vivo. (wikipedia.org)
- The company's approach involves extracting a patient's bone marrow stem cells, modifying them ex vivo by inserting a lentivirus containing genetic material, and reintroducing the cell's to the patient's body. (blogspot.com)
- The deal with Kindstar Global, which claims to be the largest esoteric diagnostic testing business in China, expands the Redwood City, Calif.-based company's international network of test and service providers, Pathwork said. (genomeweb.com)
- Financial Deals Analysis of the company's financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships. (bioportfolio.com)
- Major Deals Information on the company's major financial deals. (bioportfolio.com)
- and deal financials and target Company's major public companies key financial metrics and ratios. (bioportfolio.com)
- The profile enables you to analyze the company's financial deals by region, by year, by business segments and by type, for a five year period. (bioportfolio.com)
- The profile presents deals from the company's core business segments' perspective to help you understand its corporate strategy. (bioportfolio.com)
- Detailed information on major recent deals includes a summary of each deal, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and Target Company's key financial metrics and ratios. (bioportfolio.com)
- Abu Dhabi National Oil Company is affiliated with two of this year's Top Deals, developing major energy project in the UAE and in India that, combined, add up to nearly $100 billion in capital investment. (siteselection.com)
- The European Commission said the illicit deal between Telefonica, Europe's biggest telecoms company by revenues, and Portugal Telecom lasted from September 2010 to the end of 2011. (reuters.com)
- Deals by Year Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period. (bioportfolio.com)
- Deals by Type Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc. (bioportfolio.com)
- Deals by Region Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America. (bioportfolio.com)
- Deals by Subsector Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by subsector. (bioportfolio.com)
- Kite, a Gilead Company, inked a worldwide collaboration deal with Sangamo Therapeutics to develop oncology therapeutics. (biospace.com)
- Because DealZippy brings together discount deal vouchers from more than 30 of the top London discount deal vouchers sites like Wowcher, KGB Deals, Living Social and Wahanda our customers know they'll never miss a big discount deal voucher at Ioreiki. (dealzippy.co.uk)
- The final chapter deals with the interpretation of in vivo NADH fluorescence measurements. (elsevier.com)
- We discuss the evidence that feedback of just this type occurs in vivo, and plays a role in tissue growth control. (nih.gov)
- Voce consegue fazer Login no Meu VIVO usando apenas o numero do seu celular, muito mais pratico, nao e mesmo. (amazonaws.com)
- ImaginAb envisions in vivo molecular imaging tech as treatment assessment tool. (fiercebiotech.com)
- These results demonstrate that alloantigen-specific regulatory T cells contained within the CD45RB low CD4 + T cell population are responsible for the maintenance of tolerance to donor alloantigens in vivo and require IL-10 for functional activity. (jimmunol.org)
- Measuring cell death in vivo , that is, inside a virus-infected animal, is much more complicated than in a 96-well plate. (iayork.com)
- Regulated lineage branching is an effective strategy for dealing with disturbances in stem cell systems. (nih.gov)
- The existence of this strategy provides a dynamics-based justification for feedback control of cell fate in vivo. (nih.gov)
- The companies will utilize Sangamo's zinc finger nuclease (ZFN) technology platform to develop next-generation ex vivo cell therapies for cancer. (biospace.com)
- Baxter's offer of $4 billion for Swedish hemodialysis manufacturer Gambro may be one of the largest medtech acquisitions of the year, but Baxter CEO Bob Parkinson describes the deal as a bolt-on for Baxter's existing market in renal therapy. (informa.com)
- The 1Voice Bluetooth 100% Wirefree Earbuds normally cost $119 and you can get them for just $52.99 in the Geeky Gadgets Deals store. (geeky-gadgets.com)
-  "Against this background, the in vivo anti-inflammatory effects of dietary oleocanthal cannot be as relevant as hypothesized by Beauchamp et al . (wikipedia.org)
- Britain has agreed a deal to acquire antibody tests, a spokesman for Prime Minister Boris Johnson said on Thursday, saying the tests would be free and health and care workers would be prioritised. (medworm.com)
- Despite this complete HLA mismatch, the patient was found to mount a subnormal to normal antibody response in vivo. (jci.org)
- Click here to register to receive The IN VIVO Blog email! (blogspot.com)
- Welcome to The IN VIVO Blog, home of daily commentary on recent developments in biopharmaceutical business development, R&D, financing, marketing, and policy. (blogspot.com)
- In Vivo Blog. (wikipedia.org)
- A Merck researcher and another from AstraZeneca started chatting about their work, In Vivo reports, and and by the end of the conversation figured that there would be "a compelling rationale for getting these molecules together," a Merck SVP told the blog. (fiercepharma.com)
- It listed two blogs by name, Al Rojo Vivo and Blog del Narco. (cnn.com)
- Blog del Narco is a website that deals exclusively with news related to drug violence in Mexico. (cnn.com)
- After all, Forest does have products in other categories-like cardiovascular medicines and depression-where it has ample opportunities to learn first-hand the realities of dealing with today's FDA. (blogspot.com)
- The underpinning of safety assessment has, for decades, been the in vivo testing programs that use laboratory animals. (encyclopedia.com)
Annual Deal of the Year1
- Annual Deal of the Year! (blogspot.com)
- The deal, which gives Microsoft a 17.6% stake, values the Nook unit at $1.7 billion - roughly double Barnes & Noble's entire market value as of last Friday - and bolsters the bookseller's efforts to make its digital business the linchpin of its future growth. (hindustantimes.com)
- The non-compete deal was linked to Telefonica's 2010 buyout of the stake held by Portugal Telecom in their Brazilian joint venture, Vivo. (reuters.com)
- Though many details have yet to be worked out, the draft deal for the UK's withdrawal from the EU is giving researchers some hints for what they can expect, Nature News says. (genomeweb.com)
- NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - Pathwork Diagnostics today announced a deal to offer its Pathwork Tissue of Origin Test for cancer diagnosis in China. (genomeweb.com)
- Subscribe to Android Police's weekly newsletter, with the biggest stories, latest deals, and insight on the week's news. (androidpolice.com)
- Key elements such as break up of deals into categories and information on detailed major deals are incorporated into the profile to assist your academic or business research needs. (bioportfolio.com)
- You've seen our Top North American Deals of 2018 . (siteselection.com)
- Measured by an index awarding points for high capital expenditure and high job creation, then evaluated for their overall projected economic impact, here, in alphabetical order, are the Top Deals beyond North America as tracked by Site Selection in 2018. (siteselection.com)
- DealZippy.co.uk is the one and only deal of the day site you need to be on to save £££'s at Ioreiki and other amazing Groupon retailers in London. (dealzippy.co.uk)
- With a Ioreiki deal from Groupon or one of our other partners you could save up to £41.00 when you shop at Ioreiki. (dealzippy.co.uk)
- And because we aggregate from all of the best discount deal voucher websites, it doesn't matter if the next Ioreiki deal doesn't run with Groupon you'll still be the first to know. (dealzippy.co.uk)
- In Vivo's editors pick August's most significant deals, including Gilead's acquisition of Kite and AstraZeneca's Parkinson's deals. (informa.com)
- In addition to the new deal with Kite and Gilead, it noted a second collaboration and license deal with Pfizer Inc. to supply its ZFP-TF platform for potential gene therapies for C9ORF72-linked amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) and frontotemporal lobar degeneration (FTLD). (biospace.com)
- In the early '90s, there was a great deal of buzz about the health benefits of soy. (sephora.com)
- Analysis of the mechanism of immunoregulation transferred by CD45RB low CD4 + T cells in vivo revealed that it was donor Ag specific and could be inhibited by neutralizing Abs reactive with IL-10, but not IL-4. (jimmunol.org)
- Create a Deal Alert for SEARCH PHRASE HERE ? (dealzippy.co.uk)
- But how will the $MACK deal affect the coming biotech softball playoffs? (fiercebiotech.com)
- Dealing with the ways cancer and treatment may affect your sexuality. (cancervic.org.au)
- Join DealZippy for free today to join the thousands of members already saving serious £££'s each month using deal of the day offers. (dealzippy.co.uk)
- This year we're once again presenting awards in three categories to highlight the most interesting and creative deal making solutions of the year. (blogspot.com)
- The categories are: M&A Deal of the Year, Alliance Deal of the Year, and Exit/Financing Deal of the Year. (blogspot.com)
- The top international deals of the year were marked by Chinese capital flowing into India and Africa, among other industry trends. (siteselection.com)
- With this deal, Boston Scientific joins Medtronic, which led the way in 2010 with its stunning potentially billion dollar acquisition of Ardian, followed earlier this year by Covidien's acquisition of Maya Medical. (informa.com)
- The partnership is being kicked off in Brazil to begin with, giving 76 million subscribers of Telefónica-owned local operator Vivo one year of Evernote Premium for free. (thenextweb.com)
- The deal brings together Rosetta's miRNA expertise and intellectual property with Isis' experience in oligonucleotide chemistry and antisense research and development. (genomeweb.com)
- The deal is "clearly motivated by Apple and Amazon as relatively unstoppable forces, each in their own domain," said James McQuivey, an analyst, Forrester Research. (hindustantimes.com)
- There have been some amazing deals in the Geeky Gadgets Deals store this week so it is time for our weekly roundup of the most popular ones. (geeky-gadgets.com)
- The Adobe Digital Photography Training Bundle normally cost $1,580 and you can get it in the Geeky Gadgets Deals store for just $29. (geeky-gadgets.com)
- The Sticky Password Premium Lifetime Subscription normally costs $149.99 and you can get it for just $29.99 in the Geeky Gadgets Deals store. (geeky-gadgets.com)
- The Complete Machine Learning Bundle normally costs $780 and you can get it for $39.99 in the Geeky Gadgets Deals store. (geeky-gadgets.com)
- In the latest of a series of deals in what many industry executives and analysts consider to be the next blockbuster device product market, Boston Scientific became the third major vascular player to buy its way into the renal denervation space with its recent acquisition of Vessix Vascular for a sum that could amount to $425 million. (informa.com)
- Takeda will take over development after Phase I. The potential $400 million deal includes initial revenue, plus development and sales milestones. (informa.com)
- It follows a similar deal between Evernote and Deutsche Telekom , which in March gave its nearly 60 million mobile, broadband and fixed-line customers in Germany the same deal. (thenextweb.com)
- Pakistan signed new deals with China on Saturday worth nearly $500 million ahead of Beijing's international forum on its "Silk Road" trade and infrastructure initiative for Asia, Africa and Europe, the Pakistani government said. (hindustantimes.com)
- Shall we email you when they have a new deal? (dealzippy.co.uk)
- The deals came as Pakistani Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif met Chinese President Xi Jinping ahead of the Beijing summit expected to be attended by leaders from at least 29 countries to promote Xi's vision of expanding trade links. (hindustantimes.com)
- The next step remains to test the synthetic cells safety and effectiveness in vivo . (discovermagazine.com)
- By clicking continue you agree to receive Daily Deal emails featuring local, online and travel offers and accept our Terms and Conditions . (dealzippy.co.uk)
- These are very large and complex studies that necessitate a great deal of day-to-day management. (encyclopedia.com)
- AstraZeneca PLC signed two Parkinson's disease deals in the final week of August. (informa.com)
- To avoid proximal arterial stenoses (eg, spasms) and the effects of thrombosis, an ex vivo model was chosen. (ajnr.org)