Water-soluble constituents of cumin: monoterpenoid glucosides. (1/6)From the water-soluble portion of the methanol extract of cumin (fruit of Cuminum cyminum L.), which has been used as a spice and medicine since antiquity, sixteen monoterpenoid glucosides, including twelve new compounds, were isolated. Their structures were clarified by spectral investigation. (+info)
Nigellamines A3, A4, A5, and C, new dolabellane-type diterpene alkaloids, with lipid metabolism-promoting activities from the Egyptian medicinal food black cumin. (2/6)New dolabellane-type diterpene alkaloids, nigellamines A(3), A(4), A(5), and C, were isolated from the methanolic extract of an Egyptian medicinal food, black cumin (the seeds of Nigella sativa). Their absolute configurations were determined on the basis of chemical and physicochemical evidence. Nigellamines were found to lower triglyceride levels in primary cultured mouse hepatocytes, and in particular, the activity of nigellamine A(5) was equivalent to that of the hypolipidemic agent, clofibrate. (+info)
Cometabolic degradation of trichloroethene by Rhodococcus sp. strain L4 immobilized on plant materials rich in essential oils. (3/6)(+info)
Antifungal efficacy of Punica granatum, Acacia nilotica, Cuminum cyminum and Foeniculum vulgare on Candida albicans: an in vitro study. (4/6)(+info)
Protective effect of treatment with black cumin oil on spatial cognitive functions of rats that suffered global cerebrovascular hypoperfusion. (5/6)The fixed oil of black cumin seeds, Nigella sativa L. (NSO), has shown considerable antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activities. Chronic cerebral hypoperfusion has been linked to neurodegenerative disorders including Alzheimer's disease (AD) and its subsequent cognitive impairment in which oxidative stress and neuroinflammation are the principal culprits. Cerebrovascular hypoperfusion was experimentally achieved by bilateral common carotid arteries occlusion (2VO) in rats. Morris water maze (MWM) test was employed to assess the effects of NSO on spatial cognitive function before and after 2VO intervention. Rats were divided into long-term memory (LTM) and short-term memory (STM) groups, each was further subdivided into 3 subgroups: sham control, untreated 2VO and NSO treated 2VO group. All subgroups were tested with MWM at the tenth postoperative week. Working memory test results for both sham control and NSO treated groups showed significantly lower escape latency time and total distance travelled than untreated 2VO group. Similarly, LTM and STM MWM tests for sham control and NSO treated groups revealed significantly better maze test performance as compared to untreated 2VO group. Sham control and NSO treated 2VO groups demonstrated superior probe memory test performance as compared to untreated 2VO group. The fixed oil of Nigella sativa seeds has demonstrated noticeable spatial cognitive preservation in rats challenged with chronic cerebral hypoperfusion which indicates a promising prospective neuroprotective effect. (+info)
Antimicrobial activity of the bioactive components of essential oils from Pakistani spices against Salmonella and other multi-drug resistant bacteria. (6/6)(+info)
In the medical field, "Cuminum" refers to the genus of plants in the Apiaceae family, commonly known as cumin. The most well-known species of cumin is Cuminum cyminum, which is used as a spice in cooking and has been used in traditional medicine for its medicinal properties. Cumin has been found to have various health benefits, including anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and antimicrobial properties. It may also help improve digestion, lower cholesterol levels, and reduce the risk of certain types of cancer. In traditional medicine, cumin has been used to treat a variety of conditions, including digestive disorders, respiratory infections, and menstrual cramps. It is also believed to have aphrodisiac properties and to help improve fertility. However, it is important to note that while cumin has many potential health benefits, it should not be used as a substitute for medical treatment. If you are considering using cumin for medicinal purposes, it is important to consult with a healthcare professional first.
Pablakhali Wildlife Sanctuary
List of Bohol flora and fauna
List of Apiaceae genera
List of Syzygium species
Cuminum - Wikipedia
ISO 6465:2009 - Spices - Cumin (Cuminum cyminum L.) - Specification
Fold Sofa | Garcia Cumini | Verzelloni | SUITE NY
Raliul Dakar 2021 - A şasea victorie MINI la general: recordmanul Stéphane Peterhansel s-a impus cu MINI JCW Buggy - BMWBLOG...
Cumino - Ecafil
Sweaters man - Cumini
Syzygium cumini | Java plum
Syzygium cumini (Linn.) Skeels. - Forestrypedia
Super Soco CUmini - විදුලි ස්කූටරය 2023
Syzygium cumini - Jambu, Malabar plum - Ayurwiki
Syzygium Cumini, Black Plum, Kala Jamun
Elektrilised mootorrattad :: Rollerid :: Super SOCO CUmini Must 4G
Style Guide | Oyate Tipi Cumini Yape, Winnipeg's Furniture Bank
Black Java Plum Tree (syzygium cumini 2x2x3″ Pot) - Kens Philodendrons
Semiton Modular Cabinet by García Cumini for Arper - Sohomod Blog
Chemical Constituents, Antioxidant and Antibacterial Activity of Syzygium cumini (L.) Skeels (Myrtaceae) | Abstract
Cells | Free Full-Text | Enhancing Salt Tolerance of Plants: From Metabolic Reprogramming to Exogenous Chemical Treatments and...
Dvd player cu mini microfon spion cu inregistrare - 140 de ore si activare vocala
October 2014 : Ryoh Mitomi Diary
Cesar - Modern Island Kitchen Unit
SciELO - Revista Brasileira de Farmacognosia, Volume: 11, Issue: 1, Published: 2001
Varied tolerance to NaCl salinity is related to biochemical changes in cumin (Cuminum cyminum L.) seeds - topic of research...
Evaluation of yield, some growth features, economic index and competitive indices of Cumin (Cuminum cyminum) and Chickpea ...
Starwest Botanicals, Organic Cumin Seed, 1 lb (453.6 g)
In vitro antibacterial and non-stick activity of extracts from leaves of Psidium guineense Sw. and Syzygium cumini (L.) Skeels...
Cumin: Benefits and Side Effects
Fruit & Useful Plants, S
PERBEDAAN DAYA HAMBAT EKSTRAK ETANOL DAUN JUWET (Syzygium cumini L.) DENGAN VARIASI KONSENTRASI TERHADAP PERTUMBUHAN BAKTERI...
Quantification of Andrographolide in Andrographis paniculata (Burm.f.) Nees, Myricetin in Syzygium cumini (L.) Skeels, and...
Frontier Co-op Cumin Seed, Ground, Organic 1 lb. | Frontier Coop
- The most significant is Cuminum cyminum, source for the cumin seeds that are a popular spice. (wikipedia.org)
- Cumin (Cuminum cyminum L. (iso.org)
- ISO 6465:2009 specifies requirements for fruits of cumin ( Cuminum cyminum L.). Recommendations relating to storage and transport conditions are also given. (iso.org)
- Abstract In this study, the effects of salinity on growth, fatty acid, essential oil, and phenolic composition of cumin (Cuminum cyminum L.) seeds as well as the antioxidant activities of their extracts were investigated. (cyberleninka.org)
- An experiment was conducted in the form of complete randomized blocks design (RCBD) with 3 replications and 7 treatments in growing season of 2012-2013 to evaluate Cumin ( Cuminum cyminum ) and Chickpea ( Cicer arietinum ) intercropping indices in delayed intercropping under Mash had weather condition. (innspub.net)
- Cumin ( Cuminum cyminum L ) is a leafy plant that grows low to the ground in China, India, the Middle East, and the Mediterranean region. (healthline.com)
- and of the jambolan (Syzygium cumini (L.) Skeels) against Streptococcus mutans (ATCC 25175), Streptococcus oralis (ATCC 10557), Streptococcus parasanguis (ATCC 903), Streptococcus salivarius (ATCC 7073), Streptococcus sp (ATCC 15300), and Lactobacillus casei (ATCC 9595). (bvsalud.org)
- Syzygium cumini is an evergreen tropical tree in the flowering plant family Myrtaceae. (ayurwiki.org)
- Syzygium cumini is native to the Indian Subcontinent and adjoining regions of Southeast Asia. (ayurwiki.org)
- Syzygium cumini can be used in Food. (ayurwiki.org)
- Syzygium cumini is available through March to June  . (ayurwiki.org)
- Black Java Plum Tree (syzygium cumini) - Java Plum Trees are small and well suited to patio container growing. (kensphilodendrons.com)
- This work investigated the phytochemical constituents, antioxidant and antibacterial activities of the leaves, fruitpericarp, and stem-bark of Syzygium cumini, which is known for its uses in traditional folk medicine in the Philippines. (derpharmachemica.com)
- and Syzygium cumini (L. (bvsalud.org)
- THE DIFFERENTIATION OF INHIBITORY POTENTIAL OF JUWET LEAVES ETHANOL EXTRACT (Syzygium cumini L.) WITH VARIOUS CONCENTRATION TOWARDS THE GROWTH OF Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus ABSTRACT Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus are pathogen bacterias that causes infections that experiences antibiotic resistance. (poltekkes-denpasar.ac.id)
- Keywords: Inhibition zone, Juwet leaf ethanol extract, Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus PERBEDAAN DAYA HAMBAT EKSTRAK ETANOL DAUN JUWET (Syzygium cumini L.) DENGAN VARIASI KONSENTRASI TERHADAP PERTUMBUHAN BAKTERI Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus ABSTRAK Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus merupakan bakteri pathogen penyebab infeksi yang mengalami resistensi terhadap antibiotik. (poltekkes-denpasar.ac.id)
- The three plant parts of S. cumini exhibits antioxidant and antibacterial activities which are mainly attributed to the various phytochemical constituents. (derpharmachemica.com)
- Furthermore, NaCl enhanced essential oil production in C. cyminum seeds and induced marked changes on the essential oil quality. (cyberleninka.org)
- Cuminum is a genus of four flowering plants in the family Apiaceae. (wikipedia.org)
Syzygium cumini seed1
- Your search for SYZYGIUM CUMINI SEED did not return any results. (nih.gov)
- Cuminum is a genus of four flowering plants in the family Apiaceae. (wikipedia.org)
- Fragranza di sandalo, muschio e miele jasmine con note di testa di pepe, cumino, coriandolo che si fondono perfettamente con il profumo di Ribes nero. (blogspot.com)