Coated Materials, Biocompatible
Foramen Ovale, Patent
A by-product of the destructive distillation of coal used as a topical antieczematic. It is an antipruritic and keratoplastic agent used also in the treatment of psoriasis and other skin conditions. Occupational exposure to soots, tars, and certain mineral oils is known to be carcinogenic according to the Fourth Annual Report on Carcinogens (NTP 85-002, 1985) (Merck Index, 11th ed).
Encyclopedias as Topic
A 51-amino acid pancreatic hormone that plays a major role in the regulation of glucose metabolism, directly by suppressing endogenous glucose production (GLYCOGENOLYSIS; GLUCONEOGENESIS) and indirectly by suppressing GLUCAGON secretion and LIPOLYSIS. Native insulin is a globular protein comprised of a zinc-coordinated hexamer. Each insulin monomer containing two chains, A (21 residues) and B (30 residues), linked by two disulfide bonds. Insulin is used as a drug to control insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus (DIABETES MELLITUS, TYPE 1).
A metallic element of atomic number 30 and atomic weight 65.38. It is a necessary trace element in the diet, forming an essential part of many enzymes, and playing an important role in protein synthesis and in cell division. Zinc deficiency is associated with ANEMIA, short stature, HYPOGONADISM, impaired WOUND HEALING, and geophagia. It is known by the symbol Zn.
A cell surface receptor for INSULIN. It comprises a tetramer of two alpha and two beta subunits which are derived from cleavage of a single precursor protein. The receptor contains an intrinsic TYROSINE KINASE domain that is located within the beta subunit. Activation of the receptor by INSULIN results in numerous metabolic changes including increased uptake of GLUCOSE into the liver, muscle, and ADIPOSE TISSUE.
A British colony in the Atlantic Islands, comprising two principal islands, East Falkland and West Falkland. Its capital is Stanley. Discovered in 1592, it was not occupied until the French settled there briefly in 1764. Later the English settled there but were expelled by the Spanish in 1770. The Falklands were claimed by Argentina but were occupied in 1833 by the British who, after an April 1982 invasion by Argentina, regained them in June. The islands were named by British Captain John Strong in 1690 for the fifth Viscount Falkland who financed Strong's expedition. The Spanish name for the islands, Malvinas, is from the French Malouins, inhabitants of St. Malo who attempted to colonize the islands in 1764. (From Webster's New Geographical Dictionary, 1988, p389 & Room, Brewer's Dictionary of Names, 1992, p182)
Widely scattered islands in the Atlantic Ocean as far north as the AZORES and as far south as the South Sandwich Islands, with the greatest concentration found in the CARIBBEAN REGION. They include Annobon Island, Ascension, Canary Islands, Falkland Islands, Fernando Po (also called Isla de Bioko and Bioko), Gough Island, Madeira, Sao Tome and Principe, Saint Helena, and Tristan da Cunha.
Product Line Management
The vital life force in the body, supposedly able to be regulated by acupuncture. It corresponds roughly to the Greek pneuma, the Latin spiritus, and the ancient Indian prana. The concept of life-breath or vital energy was formulated as an indication of the awareness of man, originally directed externally toward nature or society but later turned inward to the self or life within. (From Comparison between Concepts of Life-Breath in East and West, 15th International Symposium on the Comparative History of Medicine - East and West, August 26-September 3, 1990, Shizuoka, Japan, pp. ix-x)
Therapeutic practices which are not currently considered an integral part of conventional allopathic medical practice. They may lack biomedical explanations but as they become better researched some (PHYSICAL THERAPY MODALITIES; DIET; ACUPUNCTURE) become widely accepted whereas others (humors, radium therapy) quietly fade away, yet are important historical footnotes. Therapies are termed as Complementary when used in addition to conventional treatments and as Alternative when used instead of conventional treatment.
Biological Science Disciplines
All of the divisions of the natural sciences dealing with the various aspects of the phenomena of life and vital processes. The concept includes anatomy and physiology, biochemistry and biophysics, and the biology of animals, plants, and microorganisms. It should be differentiated from BIOLOGY, one of its subdivisions, concerned specifically with the origin and life processes of living organisms.
Oils which evaporate readily. The volatile oils occur in aromatic plants, to which they give odor and other characteristics. Most volatile oils consist of a mixture of two or more TERPENES or of a mixture of an eleoptene (the more volatile constituent of a volatile oil) with a stearopten (the more solid constituent). The synonym essential oils refers to the essence of a plant, as its perfume or scent, and not to its indispensability.
Compounds with a core of 10 carbons generally formed via the mevalonate pathway from the combination of 3,3-dimethylallyl pyrophosphate and isopentenyl pyrophosphate. They are cyclized and oxidized in a variety of ways. Due to the low molecular weight many of them exist in the form of essential oils (OILS, VOLATILE).
In this process, the initial Schiff base condensate alkylates the phenol. Related ligands can be prepared more efficiently ... using para-cresol. It is used to mobilize metal ions analogously to the use of EDTA. EDDHA has been used in phytoextraction of ...
They are able to act as radical scavengers via a similar process, a behaviour exploited by certain polymerisation inhibitors. ... Quinone methide itself arises by the degradation of tyrosine, leading ultimately to p-cresol. Various quinone methides are ... directly involved in the process of lignification (creation of complex lignin polymers) in plants. Many quinone methides show ...
Phenol, Ortho-Cresol, Meta & Para-Cresol blend, 24 & 25 Xylenol blend, soft pitch ... Carbonisation process. Coal delivered by rail, first from the nearby Bolsover colliery, and later from other sources, was ... This final process might have saved the company. Successful trials with existing modified plant showed that large scale ... The coal oil and liquor from all these plants was processed at the central refinery at the Bolsover plant. The ovens continued ...
The pathway known as the Kuraray Process uses four steps. In general, the final step in the total synthesis of any of the ... First, m-cresol, chlorobenzene, sodium hydroxide, potassium hydroxide, and copper chloride react to yield m-phenoxytoluene. ...
It is composed of phenols such as guaiacol, cresol, xylenol, and creosol. Birch tar was used widely as an adhesive as early as ... A study from 2019 showed that birch tar production can be a very simple process - merely involving the burning of birch bark ...
The branching density, determined by the processing conditions, m- vs p-cresol ratio, as well as CH2O/cresol ratio is typically ... Typically novolaks are prepared by the condensation of a mixture of p- and m-cresol with formaldehyde (as formalin). The ...
Gel electrophoresis of nucleic acids
This process is termed Southern blotting. For fluorescent dyes, after electrophoresis the gel is illuminated with an ... Other less frequently used progress markers are Cresol Red and Orange G which run at about 125 bp and 50 bp, respectively. ... This makes it different from other processes such as sedimentation or diffusion where long-ranged hydrodynamic interaction are ... and the molecules of different sizes can therefore be separated in this process of sieving. The Ogston model however breaks ...
The HTL process differs from pyrolysis as it can process wet biomass and produce a bio-oil that contains approximately twice ... It is compounded of phenols such as guaiacol, cresol, xylenol and creosol (not to be confused with cresol). Wood-tar creosote ... Pyrolysis is a related process to HTL, but biomass must be processed and dried in order to increase the yield. The presence of ... "Combined algal processing: A novel integrated biorefinery process to produce algal biofuels and bioproducts". Algal Research. ...
Hock process). In addition to the reactions above, many other more specialized reactions produce phenols: rearrangement of ... in the Bucherer carbazole synthesis Many phenols of commercial interest are prepared by elaboration of phenol or cresols. They ...
This process starts from m-cresol which is alkylated with propene to thymol. This compound is hydrogenated in the next step. ... Another commercial process is the Haarmann-Reimer process (after the company Haarmann & Reimer, now part of Symrise) ... although the higher processing costs may be offset by lower raw material costs. A further advantage of this process is that D- ... who won the 2001 Nobel Prize for Chemistry in recognition of his work on this process: The process begins by forming an allylic ...
Naturally occurring phenols
... m-cresol and p-cresol (4-methyl phenol) during musth in male elephants. p-Cresol and o-cresol are also components of the human ... This process is undertaken by the gut bacterium Pantoea agglomerans. Guaiacol is one of the main components of the pheromones ... This process is known as podzolization and is particularly intense in boreal and cool temperate forests that are mainly ... The wavelengths left in the process (generally in red section of the spectrum) recompose the color of the particular substance ...
... para-cresol or meta-cresol from other cresol isomers Cymex: para-cymene or meta-cymene from other cymene isomers Sarex: ... This process used very small amounts of platinum as a catalyst for the high yield of high-octane gasoline from petroleum-based ... They call the counter-current embodiment of it the Sorbex family of processes. These are the major ones designed by UOP: Parex ... "UOP/Eni Ecofining Process for Green Diesel Fuel". Retrieved 2009-12-27. UOP Official site. ...
Composition of electronic cigarette aerosol
... m-Cresol, and o-Cresol have been found in the e-cigarette vapor. A 2017 study found that "The maximum detected concentrations ... The last step of vapor processing happens as the e-cigarette vapor passes through the main air passage to the user. For some ... Second, the e-cigarette vapor processing entails vapor generation. The e-cigarette vapor is generated when the e-liquid is ... and cresol have been found in the e-cigarette vapor. While the cause of these differing concentrations of minor tobacco ...
Both anisole and pentamethylbenzene have been reported as intermediates in the process. Valentin Koptyug and co-workers found ... cresols (methylphenols), and other methylated phenols. An Organic Syntheses preparation, using methanol and phenol with an ... The mechanism of the process has been studied extensively, with several intermediates having been identified. Alkyne ... 15 H 2O Le Bel and Greene rationalised the process as involving aromatisation by condensation of methylene units, formed by ...
During the baking process of the green blocks as a part of commercial graphite production, most of the coal tar binders are ... cresols, pyridine, picolines, phenanthracene, carbazole, quinolines, fluoranthene. Many of these constituents are known ... composition of coal tar will be influenced by the process used for pyrolytic distillation as well as by the original ... Its composition varies with the process and type of coal used - lignite, bituminous or anthracite. Coal tar contains ...
Beckton Gas Works
Processes began to be developed to recover these, and a major branch of the British chemical industry - the coal tar and ... Besides millions of gallons of road tar, products included phenol, the cresols and xylenols, naphthalene, pyridine bases, ... Subsequently, the GLCC decided that it would carry out the processing of by-products itself, rather than sell them to ...
... can also be used as an electrophoretic color marker to monitor the process of agarose gel electrophoresis and ... Cresol red can be used in many common molecular biology reactions in place of other loading dyes. Cresol Red does not inhibit ... Cresol red (full name: o-cresolsulfonephthalein) is a triarylmethane dye frequently used for monitoring the pH in aquaria. ... Cresol Red at OpenWetWare life scientists' wiki. ...
This residue contains a few percent by weight of phenol and isomeric cresols. In the cymene-cresol process, toluene is ... It is a derivative of phenol and is an isomer of p-cresol and o-cresol. Together with many other compounds, m-cresol is ... m-Cresol is a component found in secretions from the ant Colobopsis_saundersi during Autothysis. Cresol NIOSH Pocket Guide to ... meta-Cresol, also 3-methylphenol, is an organic compound with the formula CH3C6H4(OH). It is a colourless, viscous liquid that ...
The chemical synthesis of BHT in industry has involved the reaction of p-cresol (4-methylphenol) with isobutylene (2- ... a process whereby unsaturated (usually) organic compounds are attacked by atmospheric oxygen. BHT stops this autocatalytic ... processing storage for improving olive oil stability". European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology. 119 (11): 1600343. doi ...
Processes included the Lurgi Process, catalytic reforming, the catalytic rich gas process, steam reforming of rich gas, and the ... The Plant in 1990s produced various chemical like xylenol, cresol and phenol. In British usage, coal gas specifically means gas ... Fischer-Tropsch process for synthesis of liquid fuels from CO/H 2 gas. Haber-Bosch ammonia process creates a large demand for ... Gasification is the process of subjecting a feedstock to chemical reactions that produce gas. The first process used was the ...
P-cresol was seen to be the easiest to degrade through the sulfate-enriched environment, while m-cresol and o-cresol where ... "Lowry process" was patented in 1906. Later in 1906, the "Allardyce process" and "Card process" were patented to treat wood with ... The "Bethell process"-or as it later became known, the full-cell process-involves placing wood to be treated in a sealed ... The manufacturing process can only be a pressure process under the supervision of a licensed applicator certified by the State ...
Alternative processes for removing mercaptans are known, e.g. doctor sweetening process and caustic washing. Coking units ( ... Solvent refining uses solvent such as cresol or furfural to remove unwanted, mainly aromatics from lubricating oil stock or ... "Process Safety Management for Petroleum Refineries". www.dir.ca.gov. Retrieved 2018-11-17. "Process Safety Management for ... The high capacity also makes process optimization and advanced process control very desirable. Petroleum products are materials ...
Due to the incomplete combustion process responsible for the creation of sidestream smoke, there may be exposure to higher ... cresol, hydroquinone, lead, methyl ethyl ketone, nitric oxide, phenol, styrene, toluene, and butane. Exposure to sidestream ...
Integrated circuit packaging
Note that this list is not all-inclusive and not all of these operations are performed for every package, as the process is ... A common plastic used for this is epoxy-cresol-novolak (ECN). Both materials offer usable mechanical strength, moisture and ... ISBN 978-0-470-88132-3. Ken Gilleo (2003). Area array packaging processes for BGA, Flip Chip, and CSP. McGraw-Hill Professional ... In the integrated circuit industry, the process is often referred to as packaging. Other names include semiconductor device ...
Thermoset polymer matrix
... and Epoxy Cresol Novolac (ECN) resins made by reacting epichlorohydrin with multifunctional phenol novolac or cresol novolac ... High temperature processing causes some technical problems as well as higher costs compared to other polymers. Hysols PMR ... Phenolics may be processed by the various common techniques, including compression, transfer and injection molding. Properties ... Solid molding compounds in the form of pellets or granules are also used in processes such as compression and transfer molding ...
Semiconductor ICs are fabricated in a planar process which includes three key process steps - photolithography, deposition ( ... which is commonly cresol-formaldehyde-novolac. In the 1980s pin counts of VLSI circuits exceeded the practical limit for DIP ... electron microscopes are essential tools for a process engineer who might be debugging a fabrication process. Each device is ... The main process steps are supplemented by doping and cleaning. More recent or high-performance ICs may instead use multi-gate ...
Naturally occurring phenols
p-Cresol and o-cresol are also components of the human sweat. P-cresol is also a major component in pig odor.[ ... Industrial processing and analysis. Phenol extraction. Phenol extraction is a processing technology used to prepare ... m-cresol and p-cresol (4-methyl phenol) during musth in male elephants. ... This process is undertaken by the gut bacterium Pantoea agglomerans. Guaiacol is one of the main components of the ...
... one coupling site and another no discrimination between coupled processes driven by electron transfer and coupled processes ... CZ5 Desaspidin Dicoumarol Dinitro-ortho-cresol (DNOC) Ellipticine Endosidin 9 (ES9) Flufenamic acid Niclosamide ethanolamine ( ... the complete release of respiratory control the substitution of all coupled processes (ATP synthesis, transhydrogenation, ...
After playing in smoky bars, instruments can emit nicotine, 3-ethenylpyridine (3-EP), phenol, cresols, naphthalene, ... "Local restaurant smoking regulations and the adolescent smoking initiation process: results of a multilevel contextual ...
In the Zincke-Suhl reaction p-cresol is alkylated to a cyclohexadienone with tetrachloromethane. ...
Tar (tobacco residue)
Tar is toxic and damages the smoker's lungs over time through various biochemical and mechanical processes. Tar also damages ... Chemicals of tobacco smoking include nicotine, 3-ethenylpyridine (3-EP), phenol, cresols, naphthalene, formaldehyde, and ... Thus, the alveoli cannot come through with the process that is called 'gas exchange' which is the cause of rough breathing. ...
hydrolysis of chlorobenzene, using base (Dow process) or steam (Raschig-Hooker process): ... Compared to most other processes, the cumene process uses relatively mild synthesis conditions, and relatively inexpensive raw ... this newer process without producing the acetone by-product appears attractive and is similar to the Cumene process as a ... ExxonMobil developed a process in which benzene is hydroalkylated to cyclohexylbenzene. This latter product is oxidized to a ...
This process is commonly referred to as curing or gelation process. Curing of epoxy resins is an exothermic reaction and in ... and epoxy cresol novolacs (ECN). These are highly viscous to solid resins with typical mean epoxide functionality of around 2 ... This process is known as advancement. There are numerous patents and articles on this process which has been popular for ... This process is known as catalytic homopolymerisation. The resulting network contains only ether bridges, and exhibits high ...
Acid dissociation constant
This process, known as homoconjugation, has the effect of enhancing the acidity of acids, lowering their effective pKa values, ... HA = Cresol HA ⇌ H+ + A−. 10.29 HA = Formic acid HA ⇌ H+ + A−. 3.751 ... "Determination of Protonation Constants of Some Fluorinated Polyamines by Means of 13C NMR Data Processed by the New Computer ...
However, the lean-burning nature of diesel engines and the high temperatures and pressures of the combustion process result in ... cresol§. dibutyl phthalate. Endocrine disruptor. 1,8-dinitropyrene. Strongly carcinogenic. ... after processing to remove heavy metals and carcinogens, the company plans to use the carbon to make ink. ...
Alternative processes for removing mercaptans are known, e.g. doctor sweetening process and caustic washing. ... Solvent refining use solvent such as cresol or furfural to remove unwanted, mainly aromatics from lubricating oil stock or ... Basics of Oil Refining Overview of crude oil refining process. *Refining NZ Learning Centre Oil Refinery Process Animations, ... The high capacity also makes process optimization and advanced process control very desirable. ...
p-Cresol and o-cresol are also components of the human sweat. P-cresol is also a major component in pig odor.[ ... Industrial processing and analysisEdit. Phenol extractionEdit. Phenol extraction is a processing technology used to prepare ... m-cresol and p-cresol (4-methyl phenol) during musth in male elephants. ... This process is undertaken by the gut bacterium Pantoea agglomerans. Guaiacol is one of the main components of ...
DNP is particularly used as a herbicide alongside with other closely related dinitrophenol herbicides like 2,4-dinitro-o-cresol ... is often used in biochemistry research to help explore the bioenergetics of chemiosmotic and other membrane transport processes ...
... and cresols), carboxylic acids (formic acid, acetic acid, etc.). ... Processing fish while being exposed to smoke. Many compounds of ...
Processes for the second stage include fining in a finery forge and, from the Industrial Revolution, puddling. Both processes ... phenols and cresols, together with a range of more complex organic compounds known collectively as polycyclic aromatic ... Smelting is a process of applying heat to ore in order to extract a base metal. It is a form of extractive metallurgy. It is ... Most early processes in Europe and Africa involved smelting iron ore in a bloomery, where the temperature is kept low enough so ...
... the neuronal process that responds noxious stimuli. Two capnellene derivatives Δ9,12-capnellene-8β,10α-diol and 8α-acetoxy-Δ9, ... capnellene from p-cresol". Tetrahedron Letters. 38 (16): 2911-2914. doi:10.1016/S0040-4039(97)00501-7. Curran, D; Chen, Meng- ...
... p-chloro-m-cresol, chlorothymol, mixed cresols, m-cresol, o-cresol, p-cresol, isopropyl cresols, thymol, o-cymen-5-ol, and ... Supercritical carbon dioxide extraction and mathematical modeling of extraction process". The Journal of Supercritical Fluids. ... Andersen, A. (2006). "Final report on the safety assessment of sodium p-chloro-m-cresol, ...
In the Tyrer sulfonation process (1917), at some time of technological importance, benzene vapor is led through a vessel ... "p-Cresol". Organic Syntheses. 3: 37. doi:10.15227/orgsyn.003.0037.. ...
Microbial symbiosis and immunity
These data suggest that PSA secreted by B. fragilis suppresses the inflammatory process during colitis by leading to increased ... "p-Cresol and Cardiovascular Risk in Mild-to-Moderate Kidney Disease". Clinical Journal of the American Society of Nephrology. 5 ... heart disease and type 2 diabetes while both heart and kidney disease events can be predicted by high free p-Cresol levels. ...
If a disease process is concluded to be the result of a combination of genetic and environmental factor influences, its ... dinitro-ortho-cresol, aniline, trinitrophenylmethylnitramine (tetryl), hexanitrodiphenylamine (aurantia), phenylenediamines, ...
... followed by Friedel-Crafts alkylation with p-cresol and iron(III) chloride to a phenol. The tosyl and nosyl groups are ... Organic Process Research & Development (ASAP article) ,format= requires ,url= (help). 11 (5): 918. doi:10.1021/op7001134. ...
RCSB PDB - 1AHV: STRUCTURE OF THE OCTAMERIC FLAVOENZYME VANILLYL-ALCOHOL OXIDASE IN COMPLEX WITH 2-NITRO-P-CRESOL...
4,4'-isopropylidenedi-o-cresol - Substance Information - ECHA
4,4-isopropylidenedi-o-cresol. Regulatory process names 2 IUPAC names 6 Trade names 1 Other identifiers 1 ... While reprocessing is ongoing please note that substances whose registration dossiers are not yet processed can incorrectly ... Tool showing an overview of substances in various key regulatory processes that authorities are working on. ... may be grouped together under a specific regulatory activity for more efficient risk management and legislative processing (e.g ...
2,2'-methylenebis[6-(1-methylcyclohexyl)-p-cresol] - Substance Information - ECHA
2,2-methylenebis[6-(1-methylcyclohexyl)-p-cresol]. Regulatory process names 1 IUPAC names 3 Other identifiers 1 ... Release to the environment of this substance can occur from industrial use: in processing aids at industrial sites and in the ... Release to the environment of this substance can occur from industrial use: industrial abrasion processing with low release ...
2-methoxy-p-cresol - Substance Information - ECHA
2-amino-p-cresol - Substance Information - ECHA
2-amino-p-cresol. Regulatory process names 2 CAS names 1 IUPAC names 3 Other identifiers 1 ... ECHA has no public registered data indicating whether or into which articles the substance might have been processed. ... from all interested parties and to gather the widest possible range of scientific information for the regulatory processes ...
Appendices for 96-101 | NIOSH | CDC
Respirator Selection Process for the Insecticide Dust Dinitro-o-Cresol (0.6 mg/m3). *The IDLH for dinitro-o-cresol is 5 mg/m3 ... The OSHA PEL for dinitro-o-cresol is 0.2 mg/m3. The HR in this example for dinitro-o-cresol is (0.6 mg/m3)/(0.2 mg/m3) = 3. ... Respirator Selection Process for Iron Oxide Fume (25 mg/m3). *The IDLH for iron oxide is 2,500 mg/m3 and there is sufficient ... Respirator Selection Process for Mixture of Copper Dust (22 mg/m3) and Oil Mist (8 mg/m3). *The atmosphere is non-IDLH (2,500 ...
Anavip - FDA prescribing information, side effects and uses
Reactions to Cresol. Trace amounts of cresol from the manufacturing process are contained in Anavip. Localized reactions and ... Trace amounts of pepsin (≤160 ng/vial), cresol (≤0.99 mg/vial), borates (≤1 mg/vial) and sulfates (≤1.7 mg/vial) may be present ... from the manufacturing process. Each vial contains no more than 120 mg of protein and will be neutralize not less than 780 ... generalized myalgias have been reported with the use of cresol as an injectable excipient. ...
Cresol Global Market and Forecast Research : ReportsnReports
65 Pages Report] Check for Discount on Cresol Global Market and Forecast Research report by ChemReport. DescriptionWe provide ... 3.1 Process principles 3.2 Production Process 3.3 Factors Influenced Industrialization 3.4 Main Process Characteristics 3.5 ... The price of Cresol in 2016 Major end users of Cresol Potential users of Cresol The main trading companies of Cresol List of ... Cresol Global Market and Forecast Research Table of Contents Part 1: General Information of Cresol Chapter 1: Properties 1.1 ...
cobT - Nicotinate-nucleotide--dimethylbenzimidazole phosphoribosyltransferase - Salmonella typhimurium (strain LT2 / SGSC1412 /...
DB01688. P-Cresol. DB03255. Phenol. ,p>This section describes post-translational modifications (PTMs) and/or processing events ... p>,a href=/help/ptm_processing_section target=_top>More...,/a>,/p>PTM / Processingi. Molecule processing. Feature key. ... Biological processi. *cobalamin biosynthetic process Source: UniProtKB-KW ... DB01688. P-Cresol. DB03255. Phenol. Proteomic databases. PaxDb, a database of protein abundance averages across all three ...
Cresol Red - Wikipedia
Cresol red can also be used as an electrophoretic color marker to monitor the process of agarose gel electrophoresis and ... Cresol red can be used in many common molecular biology reactions in place of other loading dyes. Cresol Red does not inhibit ... Cresol red (full name: o-cresolsulfonephthalein) is a triarylmethane dye frequently used for monitoring the pH in aquaria. ... Cresol Red at OpenWetWare life scientists wiki. ...
Patent US3264104 - Reversal-development process for reproduction coatings containing diazo ... - Google Patents
These are those known as spirit-soluble phenolor cresol-formaldehyde resins. If the fixing process hereinafter described is ... The o-quinone diazides give positive copies of the master if processed in the usual manner. With the process herein described, ... Image reversal system and process. WO1988007705A1 *. Mar 27, 1987. Oct 6, 1988. Horsell Graphic Industries Limited. Processing ... A process according to claim 1 in which the first treatment of the layer is effected by dipping and the second treatment of the ...
2-AMINO-P-CRESOL HCL (CAS 2977-71-1) Market Research Report 2018
Market Research Report 2018 aims at providing comprehensive data on 2-amino-p-cresol hcl market globally and regionally ... This updating process takes 3-5 business days after order is placed. Thus, our clients always obtain a revised and updated ... 2-amino-p-cresol hcl prices in other regions. 7. 2-AMINO-P-CRESOL HCL END-USE SECTOR 7.1. 2-amino-p-cresol hcl market by ... 2-amino-p-cresol hcl market forecast. 6. 2-AMINO-P-CRESOL HCL MARKET PRICES. 6.1. 2-amino-p-cresol hcl prices in Europe. 6.2. 2 ...
Publications | NIST
Purified meta-Cresol Purple dye perturbation: how it influences spectrophotometric pH measurements September 10, 2020. ... Mobile edge computing (MEC) is an emerging paradigm that integrates computing resources in wireless access networks to process ... Cybersecurity professionals know the Risk Management Framework as a rigorous yet flexible process for managing security risk. ...
Publications | NIST
Process Monitoring Dataset from the Additive Manufacturing Metrology Testbed (AMMT): Overhang Part X4 September 3, 2020. ... Purified meta-Cresol Purple dye perturbation: how it influences spectrophotometric pH measurements September 10, 2020. ... Computational Process Control Compatible Dimensional Metrology Tool: Through-focus Scanning Optical Microscopy September 3, ... Mobile edge computing (MEC) is an emerging paradigm that integrates computing resources in wireless access networks to process ...
m-Cresol - Wikipedia
This residue contains a few percent by weight of phenol and isomeric cresols. In the cymene-cresol process, toluene is ... o-cresol, p-cresol, phenol Except where otherwise noted, data are given for materials in their standard state (at 25 °C [77 °F ... cresol. References. *^ a b c d e NIOSH Pocket Guide to Chemical Hazards. "#0155". National Institute for Occupational ... It is a derivative of phenol and is an isomer of p-cresol and o-cresol. ...
Patent US20050187142 - Zinc-free and low-zinc insulin preparations having improved stability - Google Patents
comprising, cresol, trometamol, NaCl, and polysorbate 20. 28. A formulation obtainable by the process as claimed in claim 26. ... A process for the production of the formulation as claimed in claim 1. , wherein the components are mixed together in the form ... In some embodiments, after the mixture is made up to the final volume with water the mixture may comprise 1-5 mg/ml of cresol, ... The invention further relates to the use or the addition of surfactants as stabilizer during the process for the preparation of ...
NIOSHTIC-2 Search Results - Full View
Cresols; Benzenes; Toluenes; Xylenes; Cancer; Environmental-exposure; Employee-exposure; Exposure-limits; Analytical-processes ... In this study, health risks of occupational exposure to eight hazardous VOCs (phenol, p-cresol, o/m-cresol, benzene, toluene, ... Hazard risks of benzene, toluene, p-cresol, and o/m-cresol were higher than the maximum acceptable risk threshold (10(-4)). ... Concentrations of the target VOCs did not exceed their recommended exposure limits (RELs). But, concentrations of p-cresol and ...
Role of Surfactants in Mineral Processing: An Overview | IntechOpen
This chapter focuses on the complexity of the flotation process along with adsorption and interaction mechanism of different ... Froth flotation, a physico-chemical surface-based process, is the most established solution, both technologically and ... 2. Cresylic acid (cresols). 3. Polypropylene glycols. 4. DF (Dow Froth) 200, DF 250, DF 450. 5. Fuel oil. 6. Aliphatic ... mineral processing and others) for fines processing. It is a process of upgradation of minerals by taking advantage of ...
Alkylation of para-Cresol With Lower Alcohols Over an Iron Catalyst » Brill Online
The studies were carried out in a continuous process at atmospheric pressure. The obtained alkyl derivatives of para-cresol are ... The results of gas-phase alkylation of para-cresol (4-methylphenol) in the presence of an iron catalyst using methanol, ethanol ... The studies were carried out in a continuous process at atmospheric pressure. The obtained alkyl derivatives of para-cresol are ... Home , Journals , Alkylation of para-Cresol With Lower Alcohols Ove... Advanced Search All Content. E-Books & Chapters. Authors ...
Advances in Resist Materials and Processing Technology XXV | (2008) | Publications | Spie
The intramolecular PHS dimer radical cation (M2+.) were observed, whereas p-cresol shows no distinct CR band. Although the ... Recently, many semiconductor companies introduce new process, such as immersion process and double patterning process, to get ... Process-induced bias: a study of resist design and process implications Author(s): Carlos Fonseca; Steven Scheer; Michael ... Sub-45nm resist process using stacked-mask process Author(s): Yuriko Seino; Katsutoshi Kobayashi; Koutaro Sho; Hirokazu Kato; ...
Coalite - Wikipedia
Phenol, Ortho-Cresol, Meta & Para-Cresol blend, 24 & 25 Xylenol blend, soft pitch ... Carbonisation process. Coal delivered by rail, first from the nearby Bolsover colliery, and later from other sources, was ... This final process might have saved the company. Successful trials with existing modified plant showed that large scale ... The coal oil and liquor from all these plants was processed at the central refinery at the Bolsover plant. The ovens continued ...
Crotalidae Immune F(ab')2 (Equine) (Professional Patient Advice) - Drugs.com
Biofield Science | Pearltrees
2015) Physical, Thermal and Spectroscopic Characterization of Bioeld Treated p-Chloro-m-cresol. J Chem Eng Process Technol 6: ... P-Chloro-M-Cresol XRD Study - Impact of Biofield. P-Chloro-M-Cresol DSC Analysis. Physical & Thermal Characterization of Para ... However, the heat processing may cause their thermal denaturation thereby causing the conformational changes in them. The ... Recently, it was discovered that all electrical pr ocess happening in body have strong relationship with magnetic field as ...
4, 6-Di-tert-butyl-m-cresol (CAS 497-39-2) Market Insights 2019, Global and Chinese Analysis and Forecast to 2024 :...
140 Pages Report] Check for Discount on 4, 6-Di-tert-butyl-m-cresol (CAS 497-39-2) Market Insights 2019, Global and Chinese ... Figure Manufacturing Process of 4, 6-Di-tert-butyl-m-cresol. Table Trends of 4, 6-Di-tert-butyl-m-cresol Manufacturing ... 8.3 Effects to 4, 6-Di-tert-butyl-m-cresol Industry. Chapter Nine Market Dynamics of 4, 6-Di-tert-butyl-m-cresol Industry. 9.1 ... 6.5 2019-2024 Chinese Import and Export of 4, 6-Di-tert-butyl-m-cresol. Chapter Seven Analysis of 4, 6-Di-tert-butyl-m-cresol ...
US5681920A - Process for production of a polysuccinimide and derivatives thereof - Google Patents
Poly-imide-oxadiazole soluble in m-cresol US5484945A (en) 1996-01-16. Preparation process of polysuccinimide ... One-step process for the preparation of alkenyl succinic anhydride US5371180A (en) * 1993-07-06. 1994-12-06. Bayer Ag. Process ... Process for production of a polysuccinimide and derivatives thereof CA 2193198 CA2193198C (en) 1994-06-28. 1995-06-28. Process ... Process for production of a polysuccinimide and derivatives thereof BR9508128A BR9508128A (en) 1994-06-28. 1995-06-28. Process ...
Cresol Manufacturers & Suppliers, China cresol Manufacturers & Factories
China cresol manufacturer & factory list, find qualified Chinese cresol manufacturers, suppliers, factories, exporters & ... Processing Machinery (8) Electrical & Electronics (6) Service (6) Textile (3) Light Industry & Daily Use (3) More Management ... M-Cresol Purple , Bromocresol Purple , Bromothymol Blue , Bromocresol Green , Bromophenol Blue City/Province:. Tianjin, Tianjin ... Polyphenolic Antioxidant Butylated Reaction Product of P-Cresol And Dicyclopentadiene (CAS No.68610-51-5) ...
Distillation Principles And Processes | by Sydney Young
Cresols These are recovered from the liquor from the fractional crystallisation of phenol, and also in the crude form when ... Distillation Principles And Processes , by Sydney Young. The volume on "Fractional Distillation" was written in the hope that ... In processes in which acetone is used as a solvent it is often possible to recover the greater portion of the acetone from the ... Production Of Acetone And n-Butyl Alcohol By The Fermentation Process. The production of n-butyl alcohol and other alcohols ...
PhenolPhenolsDerivativesTolueneSolventDegradationDyesIsomersResinsAlkylationAcidWastewaterSolventsChemicals2019CompoundsMixtureMETHODSAntioxidantsFeedstocksBenzeneFlotation processMetaManufactureCarbonAqueous2018ExposureAromaticCompoundNorth AmericaCharacterizationMolecular WeightPollutantsCatalystPolymerContinuousSolutionCitationAnaerobicPolymersMechanismProductPreliminaryResinAdditive
- 13 . The formulation as claimed in claim 1 , wherein the preservative is selected from at least one of phenol, cresol, chlorocresol, benzyl alcohol, and parabens. (google.com)
- In this study, health risks of occupational exposure to eight hazardous VOCs (phenol, p-cresol, o/m-cresol, benzene, toluene, ethylbenzene, o- xylene , and m/pxylene) that are most likely to be emitted from swine buildings were assessed using Monte Carlo simulation. (cdc.gov)
- It is a derivative of phenol and is an isomer of p -cresol and o -cresol . (wikipedia.org)
- This residue contains a few percent by weight of phenol and isomeric cresols. (wikipedia.org)
- Fenton oxidation process, being the most simple and economic one of AOPs 11 , has been applied to treat different pollutants including phenol 12 , dyes 13 , cresols 14 , gallic acids 15 . (eco-web.com)
- Ortho, Meta and Para cresol are stereoisomers and commercially manufactured as phenol derivatives. (sbwire.com)
- There are two well-known manufacturing processes of cresol i.e. methylation of phenol using methanol and sulfonation of toluene, followed by hydrolysis. (sbwire.com)
- AOP using hydroxyl radical generated in 1 L glass reactor using UV and H 2 O 2 efficiently oxidised phenol and cresol. (iwaponline.com)
- Strains of Micrococcus, Pseudomonas , and Nocardia degrading phenol, cresol were isolated from soil and sludge. (iwaponline.com)
- Phenols such as 4-chlorophenol, 4-cresol, 4-nitrophenol and phenol, had been used in assays of enzymatic oxidation in an agitated reactor, in dynamic regime, in a batch process, temperature of 45°C and three values of enzymatic concentration ( 40, 60 and 80 U/ml). (usp.br)
- In addition, three forms of chitosan had been used in enzymatic immobilization and applied in the processes of oxidation of phenol: pellets, flakes and small particles of chitosan. (usp.br)
- Tyrosinase was efficient in the degradation of phenol, 4-cresol and 4-chlorophenol, reducing significantly the concentration of these pollutants in aqueous solutions. (usp.br)
- 4. The process of claim 3 wherein the uncured novolac resin is a reaction product of phenol and formaldehyde. (freepatentsonline.com)
- As an example, phenolic pollutants (organic compounds of the types known as phenol, cresol, and resorcinol) are frequently found in industrial aqueous waste streams, and, since these phenolics are damaging to marine life, it is important to remove them before sending the waste stream back to a lake or river. (britannica.com)
- 9. A process as defined in Claim 8 wherein the aliphatic alcohol is used in an amount of 0.01 to 0.5 kg per kilogram of the phenol. (epo.org)
- Since document (4) disclosed the first step of the claimed process, the question was whether or not the choice of a phenol derivative for performing simultaneously the alcoholysis of the imidoyl chloride group and the ester group was unobvious. (epo.org)
- Although the exact starting materials used to synthesize EHMC are dependent upon the specific synthetic route employed, most of these compounds can usually be traced back to propylene and phenol or para-cresol feedstocks. (cosmeticsandtoiletries.com)
- These chemicals are derived from phenol or para-cresol by substitution or oxidation reactions, respectively, and methylation of the phenolic hydroxyl group. (cosmeticsandtoiletries.com)
- 2,2'-thiobis(6-t-butyl-p-cresol), and 4,4'-thiobis-(2-tert-butyl-5-methyl-phenol) (TBM6). (google.ca)
- 3. A process according to claim 1 wherein phenols are separated from said recycle solvent fraction before mixture with said coal. (google.ca)
- Mixed biomass of these organisms removed phenols (1,000 ppm) and cresols (500 ppm) completely in 24 and 72 h, respectively. (iwaponline.com)
- Phenols are present in many industrial effluents and is necessary to develop new and effective processes for the treatment of that effluents and, if possible, environmentally friendly. (usp.br)
- Bushra O. Ahmed 'Effect of Chemical Species on the Degradation of Phenols in Electrochemical Oxidation Process', January 2010. (edu.sa)
- 7. The process of claim 1 in which the hydroxyl group-containing compound is selected from the group consisting of phenols, thiophenols and carboxylic acids. (google.es)
- This system is used for selective and efficient purification of contaminated water from phenols, cresols and its chloro derivatives (chlorophenols etc. (brighton.ac.uk)
- Illustration of microporous structure of the 3D-cryo bacteria reactor composed of cross-linked bacteria and its possibility to consume toxic and mutagenic contaminants (phenols, cresols, mono & polychlorophenols) from water as a source of energy. (brighton.ac.uk)
- The obtained alkyl derivatives of para-cresol are important for industry as antioxidants and intermediates. (brillonline.com)
- The process is completed by the application of a post exposure bake resulting in the formation of highly soluble dissolution promoting fragments, namely aldehyde and alcohol derivatives. (spie.org)
- Does not contain terpenes, cresols, or chrome derivatives. (socomore.com)
- The effect of propenyl group on the antioxidant activity of p-cresol and its derivatives were investigated in gas and solvent phases by using density functional theory (DFT) method. (global-sci.com)
- Three accepted antioxidant mechanisms, including hydrogen atom transfer (HAT), single-electron transfer followed by proton transfer (SET-PT) and sequential proton loss electron transfer (SPLET), were considered to explore which mechanism p-cresol and its derivatives preferred to in different environments. (global-sci.com)
- In the cymene-cresol process, toluene is alkylated with propylene to give isomers of cymene , which can be oxidatively dealkylated analogous to the cumene process . (wikipedia.org)
- However manufacturing of cresol from toluene is industrially preferred route. (sbwire.com)
- Further increases in toluene concentration inhibited PpF1 growth, although inhibitory concentrations were far from the application range of biological treatment processes. (springer.com)
- This suggested that the transformation from toluene to 3-MC was the limiting step in the biodegradation process. (springer.com)
- In addition, the influence of 3-MC, BA, and o -cresol on toluene degradation was investigated respirometrically, showing that toluene-associated respiration was not significantly inhibited in the presence of 10-100 mg l −1 of the above-mentioned compounds. (springer.com)
- By using this solvent, called cresol, the team was able to make disperse carbon nanotubes at unprecedentedly high concentrations without the need for additives or harsh chemical reactions to modify the nanotubes. (siliconrepublic.com)
- Cresol mixture is industrially preferred preservative, solvent, disinfectant and wood preservative. (sbwire.com)
- Ortho cresol has found great application as chemical intermediates, pharmaceutical intermediate, disinfectants and solvent. (sbwire.com)
- Owing to cresol's value added applications such as solvent, disinfectant and preservative, it is expected that the consumption of cresol will grow steadily especially in China and India. (sbwire.com)
- In two stage solvent refining of coal by mixing comminuted coal with a solvent produced in the process under hydrogen pressure for initial solubilization and reacting the mixture under hydrogen pressure in a second stage, the overall process is improved by enriching the recycled solvent in hydroaromatic. (google.ca)
- In two stage solvent refining of coal by mixing comminuted coal with a solvent produced in the process under hydrogen pressure for initial solubilization and reacting the mixture under hydrogen pressure in a second stage, the overall process is improved by enriching the recycled solvent in hydroaromatic hydrocarbons of fourteen or less carbon atoms. (google.ca)
- Among the many processes presently being considered is the solvent refining of coal (SRC) in which coal is treated at an elevated temperature in the presence of a hydrogen-donor solvent and hydrogen gas in order to remove the mineral matter, lower the sulfur content of the coal, and to convert it into a low melting solid which can be solubilized in simple organic solvents. (google.ca)
- Four continuous states of (a) carbon nanotube powders in cresol-based solvent: (b) a dilute dispersion for casting thin films, (c) a thick paste for blading coating, painting, screen printing or composite making, (d) a self-standing gel for 3D printing, and finally (e) a kneadable dough that can be readily transformed into various shapes. (innovations-report.com)
- By using an inexpensive, already mass produced, simple solvent called cresol, Huang has discovered a way to make disperse carbon nanotubes at unprecedentedly high concentrations without the need for additives or harsh chemical reactions to modify the nanotubes. (innovations-report.com)
- In this process, called absorption , the dissolved carbon dioxide is later recovered, and the solvent is made usable again by heating the carbon dioxide-rich solvent, since the solubility of a gas in a liquid usually (but not always) decreases with rising temperature. (britannica.com)
- The solubility of the phenolic in the solvent divided by that in water is called the distribution coefficient , and it is clear that for an efficient extraction process it is desirable to have as large a distribution coefficient as possible. (britannica.com)
- 6. A process of preparing the mixture of Claim 3, the process comprising the step of dissolving the PAG and thiobis phenolic antioxidant in a common solvent. (google.ca)
- 7. The process of Claim 6 in which the solvent is a halogenated hydrocarbon, and the process comprises the further step of removing the solvent by evaporation. (google.ca)
- 1000249 J Chem Eng Process Technol ISSN: 2157-7048 JCEPT, an open access journal bioeld treatment has signicantly altered the physical, thermal and spectroscopic properties of PCMC which could make it more suitable with respect to increased solubility and stability prole along with reduction in problem of photo degradation. (pearltrees.com)
- Mufid M. Abu-Eideh ' Effect of Electrodes Material on the Degradation of p-Cresol in Electrochemical processes ', May 2010. (edu.sa)
- Cresol red can be used in many common molecular biology reactions in place of other loading dyes. (wikipedia.org)
- Cresol Red does not inhibit Taq polymerase to the same degree as other common loading dyes. (wikipedia.org)
- While para cresol is majorly used for manufacturing of antioxidants, dyes and fragrance chemicals. (sbwire.com)
- Dakota Gasification Company's cresylic acid is a mixture of all three isomers of cresol along with xylenols, ethylphenols, and other ingredients. (dakotagas.com)
- U.S. and Western Europe are two leading consumer of cresolic acid and consumption of cresol by this two geographies is expected to grow steadily at a CAGR of 3.0% till 2020. (sbwire.com)
- 8. The process of claim 4 wherein said acidic gas is the vapor of a Lewis Acid. (freepatentsonline.com)
- 9. The process of claim 8 wherein said Lewis Acid is boron trifluoride. (freepatentsonline.com)
- Dakota Gas extracts its cresylic acid from the gas liquor stream produced during the gasification process. (dakotagas.com)
- Cresylic acid produced through the gasification process creates fewer emissions than when produced from cracked petroleum oils. (dakotagas.com)
- GC-MS analysis confirmed that o-cresol, p-cresol, anisole and 4-hydroxyphathalic acid were mainly produced and they were quantitatively analyzed by HPLC. (aiche.org)
- In this paper pretreatment of acrylonitrile manufacturing wastewater by Fenton process was studied. (eco-web.com)
- In addition, BOD 5 /COD Cr value increased from 0.18 to 0.61, which meant that Fenton process also increased susceptibility of wastewater to microorganism degrade. (eco-web.com)
- It is therefore of great research and practical interest in investigating technologies/processes that can effectively treat this wastewater 4-7 . (eco-web.com)
- In order to increase susceptibility to microbial attack, some advanced oxidation processes (AOPs) such as ozone, electrochemical oxidation, wet oxidation, photocatalytic oxidation were used to pretreat this kind of wastewater 8-10 . (eco-web.com)
- 2 Here, our research has focused on confirming the practical possibility of Fenton oxidation process of actual acrylonitrile manufacturing wastewater. (eco-web.com)
- In addition, change of main organic components in wastewater before and after Fenton oxidation process was investigated through GC-MS method. (eco-web.com)
- The purpose of studying the biodegradability is to evaluate behaviors of compounds in relation to the treatment processes generally used in domestic and industrial wastewater treatment plants. (springer.com)
- Wastewater from a bulk drug (cresol) plant had high levels of TDS, COD and BOD, whilst the levels from a pigment plant low. (iwaponline.com)
- COD and sulphite reduction in cresol containing wastewater were 20-60% in 1-6 h. (iwaponline.com)
- Mansoor Jehangir ' Treatment of Industrial Wastewater by Electrochemical Process ', January 2006. (edu.sa)
- Ahmad M. Al-Sawalha ' Electro-coagulation Treatment of Process Wastewater Produced from Water-Based Paint Manufacturing ', April 2011. (edu.sa)
- Mahmood Abdur Rafey Siddiqui 'Treatment of Simulated Petrochemical Wastewater by Means of Continuous Electrocoagluation-Ultrafiltration Process', December 2006. (edu.sa)
- The immobilised bacteria can be reused several times opening opportunities for developing cost-effective processes for wastewater treatment. (brighton.ac.uk)
- It is really exciting to see cresol-based solvents make once hard-to-process carbon nanotubes as usable as common plastics. (siliconrepublic.com)
- It is used as part of the aqueous wax dissolving process or an aqueous degreasing process that replaces vapor degreasing and the use of chlorinated solvents. (socomore.com)
- The obtained results indicate that the antioxidant process of studied compounds prefers to the SET-PT and SPLET mechanism in gas phase and polar solvents, respectively. (global-sci.com)
- The coal oil and liquor were piped over the road to the chemical works section where they were processed into various fractions and industrial chemicals. (wikipedia.org)
- Cresols are high volume production chemicals with a variety of industrial uses. (nih.gov)
- Growing demand for specialty chemicals, pharmaceuticals intermediates and industrial lubricants is expected to drive global consumption of cresols. (sbwire.com)
- Since we were curious to know if this amount of waste was typical for fine chemicals manufacture, we conducted an inventory of the amounts of waste generated in processes for other fine chemicals, pharmaceutical intermediates and some bulk chemicals. (rsc.org)
- Existing multistep water purification processes for PCBs, PCPs and other chlorinated contaminants are expensive, mostly due to usage of different chemicals. (brighton.ac.uk)
- Immobilisation of bacteria on a substrate has a number of benefits over free bacteria suspension, such as higher biomass content, even distribution in volume, high metabolic activity and resistance to toxic chemicals, which results in a continuous process operating and avoiding the biomass-liquid separation restrictions. (brighton.ac.uk)
- To more efficiently and economically meet the demand for EHMC, the specialty chemicals industry has focused significant attention on the development of improved processes and new synthetic routes for the production of EHMC.7-14 The traditional routes to EHMC, shown in Figure 3 , are based on aldol condensation reactions of PA, an intermediate routinely used in the manufacture of fine organic chemicals. (cosmeticsandtoiletries.com)
- 4, 6-Di-tert-butyl-m-cresol Market Insights 2019, Global and Chinese Scenario is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the global 4, 6-Di-tert-butyl-m-cresol industry with a focus on the Chinese market. (reportsnreports.com)
- 5.The report then estimates 2019-2024 market development trends of 4, 6-Di-tert-butyl-m-cresol industry. (reportsnreports.com)
- 96-33) This invention relates to a process for the reversal development of light-sensitive coatings which contain diazo compounds and which are particularly suitable for the preparation of printing plates for du licating purposes. (google.com)
- Suitable light-sensitive coatings for this process are those which contain one or more o-quinone diazide compounds, such as are described in US. (google.com)
- Together with many other compounds, m-cresol is traditionally extracted from coal tar , the volatile materials obtained in the production of coke from (bituminous) coal. (wikipedia.org)
- m -Cresol is a precursor to numerous compounds. (wikipedia.org)
- However, as the thermal polymerization of ammonium maleate compounds proceeds, the mass of reactants and reaction products becomes extremely viscous and virtually impossible to process. (google.com)
- 2. A process according to claim 1 wherein said light hydrogen donor components are constituted by a fraction consisting essentially of compounds of fourteen or less carbon atoms separated from said reaction products and subjected to partial catalytic hydrogenation. (google.ca)
- 4. A process according to claim 1 wherein said separation of undissolved solids from the reaction products is conducted after separation therefrom of said fraction containing compounds having fourteen carbon atoms or less. (google.ca)
- 5. A process according to claim 1 wherein said separation of undissolved solids from the reaction products is conducted after separation therefrom of said fraction containing compounds having twelve carbon atoms or less. (google.ca)
- 6. A process according to claim 2 wherein the separation and partial catalytic hydrogenation of said fraction consisting essentially of compounds of fourteen or less carbon atoms is conducted intermittently. (google.ca)
- The scientists suggest that this is because the body uses compounds containing sulphur to process drugs like paracetamol effectively and para-cresol can deplete sulphur compounds in the body. (technologynetworks.com)
- Especially, phenolic chemical compounds can be obtained from lignin by chemical depolymerization processes because lignin consists of complex aromatic polymer such as trans-p-coumaryl, coniferyl and sinapyl alcohols, etc. (aiche.org)
- Male F344/N rats and female B6C3F1 mice were exposed to a 60:40 mixture of m- and p-cresol (m-/p-cresol) (greater than 99.5% pure) in feed for 2 years. (nih.gov)
- Cresols is an aromatic organic compound and obtained from coal tar or petroleum as a mixture of three stereoisomers i.e. (sbwire.com)
- c) reacting the product mixture from step (b) with a coupling agent in such an amount and under such conditions as to vary the coupling efficiency of the process within the range of about 20% to about 80% therein controlling the cohesive strength of the adhesive composition. (google.com.au)
- The process of claim 8 in which the catalyst is bis(triphenylphosphine)iminium halide present in the reaction mixture in an amount of from about 0.001 to about 1.0% by weight, based on the weight of the polyepoxide. (google.es)
- 10. The process of claim 1 in which the reaction mixture further comprises at least about 0.01 weight percent water, based on the mixture of the polyepoxide. (google.es)
- 5. A process of preparing the mixture of Claim 3, the process comprising the step of melt blending the PAG with the thiobis phenolic antioxidant. (google.ca)
- Computational techniques, including predictive algorithms and mathematical models that describe a selected process (e.g., skin permeation) by means of ana- lytical or numerical methods. (cdc.gov)
- The report includes 2-amino-p-cresol hcl description, covers its application areas, manufacturing methods, patents. (marketpublishers.com)
- Ineffective home water treatment methods, such as oil and cresol were also used. (scirp.org)
- To limit water contamination, a process must be in place that includes the protection of water sources, the selection and implementation of drinking water treatment methods, and the proper management of risks in water distribution networks. (scirp.org)
- Bioremediation processes utilising bacteria represents an alternative to existing chemical methods. (brighton.ac.uk)
- The construction, automotive, and electronics sectors have also largely adopted methods that involve DCPD in the process, thereby propelling dicyclopentadiene market expansion. (openpr.com)
- The growing demand for antioxidants and preservatives is another accelerator for global market of cresols. (sbwire.com)
- This session focuses on catalyst and catalytic process development for producing fuels for transportation and stationary applications from alternative feedstocks, including coal, natural gas, petroleum, biomass, and so on. (aiche.org)
- The total synthesis of EHMC starting from petrochemical feedstocks is a marvel of industrial organic chemistry that relies on a diverse array of chemical processes to deliver the compound. (cosmeticsandtoiletries.com)
- This chapter focuses on the complexity of the flotation process along with adsorption and interaction mechanism of different surfactants in accordance to mineral surface characteristics and their dependency on many microevents. (intechopen.com)
- The most innovative and ingenious process development of the century is the emergence of the froth flotation process for the treatment of low-grade ores. (intechopen.com)
- Froth flotation process, which uses the difference in hydrophobicity of minerals, is employed in several industries (mineral processing and others) for fines processing. (intechopen.com)
- Froth flotation process can be effectively applied to the system where more amount of fine liberated valuable and gangue mineral grains are present rather than of interlocked forms [ 1 ]. (intechopen.com)
- The physical and chemical interactions determine the outcome of the flotation process. (org.in)
- You can roast ores to obtain important metals, convert plain-looking stones into sparkling white crystals, operate a rotating kiln, and magically separate wanted minerals from unwanted ones by a flotation process. (modernmechanix.com)
- A cured novoloid fiber and the process for its manufacture which comprises blending a crosslinking agent with a novolac resin at a temperature below about 40° C, rapidly melting the blend, fiberizing the melted blend before it can cure and curing the resulting fibers by exposing them to an acidic gas. (freepatentsonline.com)
- This invention relates to cured fibers and more particularly relates to a process for the manufacture of a fiber containing at least 85% by weight of a cross-linked novolac i.e. novoloid, and the fiber resulting from the process. (freepatentsonline.com)
- While a comprehensive review of EHMC synthesis is beyond the scope of this column, the brief overview presented herein will highlight some of the key materials and processes used to manufacture EHMC and demonstrate the impressive range of synthetic organic chemistry utilized to produce this important molecule. (cosmeticsandtoiletries.com)
- This invention relates to a process for the manufacture of electronic printed circuit boards, and in particular to a continuous method for the production of such printed circuit boards. (patents.com)
- Artificial fibers can also act as lenses, by virtue of the drawing out process of manufacture. (encyclopedia.com)
- With the newfound ability to mass-produce carbon nanotubes now possible, the research team is equally as fascinated with the amazing side effect of cresol. (siliconrepublic.com)
- Carbon nanotubes are notoriously tricky to process -- especially in large quantities. (innovations-report.com)
- By contrast, Huang's team found that cresol does not deteriorate carbon nanotubes' surface functions. (innovations-report.com)
- Cresols disperse carbon nanotubes at unprecedentedly high concentrations. (nanowerk.com)
- 8. A process as defined in Claim 7 wherein the aliphatic alcohol is an aliphatic lower alcohol having 1 to 6 carbon atoms or an aliphatic diol having 1 to 6 carbon atoms. (epo.org)
- An object of this invention is to provide a general process for the preparation of shaped articles from discrete particles of polymer dispersed in aqueous media. (google.de)
- A further object is to provide a process for spinning fibers and casting films from water-insoluble polymers dispersed in an aqueous medium. (google.de)
- 2-AMINO-P-CRESOL HCL (CAS 2977-71-1) Market Research Report 2018 aims at providing comprehensive data on 2-amino-p-cresol hcl market globally and regionally (Europe, Asia, North America, Latin America etc. (marketpublishers.com)
- 2-AMINO-P-CRESOL HCL (CAS 2977-71-1) Market Research Report 2018 contents were prepared and placed on the website in February, 2018. (marketpublishers.com)
- Please note that 2-AMINO-P-CRESOL HCL (CAS 2977-71-1) Market Research Report 2018 is a half ready publication and contents are subject to change. (marketpublishers.com)
- Cresols were nominated for study by the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences because of the potential for occupational and consumer exposure and the lack of chronic toxicity data. (nih.gov)
- Exposure to cresols resulted in significantly increased incidences of hyperplasia of the goblet cells and respiratory epithelium of the nose in all exposed groups of rats. (nih.gov)
- Exposure to cresols resulted in significantly increased incidences of bronchiolar hyperplasia of the lung in all exposed groups of mice. (nih.gov)
- Selection bias associated with the recruitment process was not observed among the exposure groups. (bmj.com)
- This process has been used with acrylic, modacrylic, aromatic nylon, and polyvinyl chloride fibers. (encyclopedia.com)
- 8. The process of claim 1 in which the hydroxyl group-containing compound is bisphenol-A. (google.es)
- A process for producing a highly transparent and highly stiff polypropylene affording a superior molded product is provided, which process comprises using a catalyst obtained by combining 1 a titanium trichloride composition (III) obtained by reacting TiCl4 with an organoaluminum compound (A1) or a reaction. (google.es)
- 6. A production process according to claim 1, wherein said organoaluminum compound (A 2 ) is a dialkylaluminum monohalide. (google.es)
- 7. A production process according to claim 1, wherein a preactivated catalyst component obtained by combining said titanium trichloride composition(III) with an organoaluminum compound, followed by reacting a small quantity of an olefin with the resulting combination is used in place of said titanium trichloride composition(III). (google.es)
- The results revealed that a compound called para-cresol sulphate, which is derived from para-cresol produced by bacteria in the gut, was an indicator of how the men would metabolise the dose of paracetamol. (technologynetworks.com)
- We provide independent and unbiased information on manufacturers, prices, production news and consumers for the global and regional (North America, Asia and Europe) market of Cresol. (reportsnreports.com)
- The process is particularly useful in reacting an epoxy resin having a molecular weight of less than about 500 with bisphenol-A in the presence of a bis(phosphine)iminium halide to produce a fusion reaction product having a molecular weight within the range of about 500 to 7000. (google.es)
- OH, direct oxidation of free chlorine and coagulation and adsorption of ferric and ferrous hydroxy complexes in the electro Fenton-like process was achieved, and the coupling effect promotes the inactivation of algae and the removal of metabolic pollutants. (iwaponline.com)
- The thermal polymerization can be carried out as a continuous, semi-continuous, or batch process, with or without a catalyst present. (google.com)
- and development of analytical and simulation tools evaluating catalyst and catalytic process. (aiche.org)
- 4. The process of claim 1 in which the catalyst is bis(triphenylphosphine)iminium chloride. (google.es)
- 5. The process of claim 1 in which the amount of catalyst employed is between about 0.001 and about 1.0% by weight based on the weight of the polyepoxide. (google.es)
- 12. The process of claim 11 in which the recovered iminium catalyst is a bis(triphenylphosphine)iminium halide. (google.es)
- Hitherto, the polymer was isolated from the dispersion and shaped into articles by means of a melt or a solution process. (google.de)
- Professor Thomas has authored or co-authored many papers in international peer-reviewed journals in the area of polymer processing. (routledge.com)
- He is a reviewer to many international journals and has received many awards for his excellent work in polymer processing. (routledge.com)
- Most synthetic fibers are polymer-based, and are produced by a process known as spinning. (encyclopedia.com)
- The studies were carried out in a continuous process at atmospheric pressure. (brillonline.com)
- The main advantage of the electro-Fenton process was its characteristics of cathodic regeneration of Fe 2+ and continuous in-situ generation of H 2 O 2 in an acidic medium. (iwaponline.com)
- This type of phenolic resin is manufactured both in continuous and batch process and are generally produced as solids, whereas resols are produced as solids and liquids. (openpr.com)
- For example, polyaniline is cast from a solution of m -cresol to form a polyaniline film with a superior conductivity than polyaniline alone. (wikipedia.org)
- Froth flotation, a physico-chemical surface-based process, is the most established solution, both technologically and economically, compared to other alternatives for fines beneficiation. (intechopen.com)
- However, the silylation process itself was a solution process which typically used hexamethylcyclotrisilazane (HMCTS). (google.com.au)
- A 5% cresol solution (1-2 drops) placed in the lacrimal sac kills the worms immediately. (backyardchickens.com)
- Other products recommended online are 5% cresol solution (the active ingredient in Lysol, which should be immediately rinsed out of the eye afterward) and levamisole, another type of dewormer. (backyardchickens.com)
- after separation from the drying agent, remaining organic solutions was evaporated in a Kudern-Danish (K-D) evaporator at 45°, the evaporation process was stopped when 1.0 ml solution was left. (eco-web.com)
- citation needed] the synthesis of toliprolol, tolamolol & cresatin [122-46-3] m-Cresol is a component found in temporal glands secretions during musth in male African elephants (Loxodonta africana). (wikipedia.org)
- This invention relates to a new and improved process for the preparation of shaped articles from water-insoluble polymers. (google.de)
- Three processes generally used in shaping articles from polymers are dry spinning, wet spinning and melt spinning. (google.de)
- Because of this, the types of polymers, their processing, and the analysis of their various properties are very significant. (routledge.com)
- Readers will gain a thorough knowledge about the processing of different types of polymers and composites made from them, as well as their various applications. (routledge.com)
- The objective of our study was to reflect the mechanism of inactivation of algae and pollutant removal by an electro Fenton-like process. (iwaponline.com)
- Some bacteria employ a mechanism called cobamide remodeling, a process in which cobamides are converted into other analogs, to ensure that compatible. (usda.gov)
- The understanding of formation mechanism of 3D structured bacterial cells in cryoconditions may lead to better understanding of cryopreservation process of cells and tissue and probably discovery of new cryoprotectors. (brighton.ac.uk)
- This work presents the clear ESIPT process and fluoride anion sensing mechanism for the novel HBPMM chemosensor. (global-sci.com)
- For product type segment, this report listed main product type of 4, 6-Di-tert-butyl-m-cresol market in global and china. (reportsnreports.com)
- In short, the process involved a hazardous starting material (TNT), a known human carcinogen (hexavalent chromium) as a reagent and generated 40 kgs of hazardous waste per kg of product. (rsc.org)
- Clearly, an environmental factor was missing and this led us, in the late 1980s, to propose the E (nvironmental) factor - mass of waste/mass of product, usually expressed as kgs/kg - for assessing the environmental impact of manufacturing processes. (rsc.org)
- In this preliminary study, the Fe-ACF electro Fenton-like process was conducted at neutral pH to break through the limit of strong acidic conditions. (iwaponline.com)
- This method of manufacturing phenolic resin fibers is undesirable since the process time is extensive, generally running from 6 to 16 hours from the time the process begins until the cured phenolic resin fiber is obtained. (freepatentsonline.com)
- The cohesive strength of a monoalkenyl arene-diene block copolymer adhesive composition containing as a minimum block copolymer and tackifying resin components is controlled by varying the coupling efficiency of the block copolymer polymerization process. (google.com.au)
- Cresols are also used as a motor oil additive, textile scouring agent, and surfactant. (nih.gov)