Substances intended to be applied to the human body for cleansing, beautifying, promoting attractiveness, or altering the appearance without affecting the body's structure or functions. Included in this definition are skin creams, lotions, perfumes, lipsticks, fingernail polishes, eye and facial makeup preparations, permanent waves, hair colors, toothpastes, and deodorants, as well as any material intended for use as a component of a cosmetic product. (U.S. Food & Drug Administration Center for Food Safety & Applied Nutrition Office of Cosmetics Fact Sheet (web page) Feb 1995)
Dental transfigurements in Borneo. (1/94)Dental transfigurement, formerly termed dental mutilation, has been practised by many societies worldwide. This article gives many of the forms that have been attributed to the indigenes of the island of Borneo. The method has been performed by review of anthropological books, sparse dental references, Borneo research literature, and popular writing. (+info)
An outbreak of mycobacterial furunculosis associated with footbaths at a nail salon. (2/94)BACKGROUND: In September 2000, a physician in northern California described four patients with persistent, culture-negative boils on the lower extremities. The patients had received pedicures at the same nail salon. We identified and investigated an outbreak of Mycobacterium fortuitum furunculosis among customers of this nail salon. METHODS: Patients were defined as salon customers with persistent skin infections below the knee. A case-control study was conducted that included the first 48 patients identified, and 56 unaffected friends and family members who had had a pedicure at the same salon served as controls. Selected M. fortuitum isolates, cultured from patients and the salon environment, were compared by pulsed-field gel electrophoresis. RESULTS: We identified 110 customers of the nail salon who had furunculosis. Cultures from 34 were positive for rapidly growing mycobacteria (32 M. fortuitum and 2 unidentified). Most of the affected patients had more than 1 boil (median, 2; range, 1 to 37). All patients and controls had had whirlpool footbaths. Shaving the legs with a razor before pedicure was a risk factor for infection (70 percent of patients vs. 31 percent of controls; adjusted odds ratio, 4.8; 95 percent confidence interval, 2.1 to 11.1). Cultures from all 10 footbaths at the salon yielded M. fortuitum. The M. fortuitum isolates from three footbaths and 14 patients were indistinguishable by electrophoresis. CONCLUSIONS: We identified a large outbreak of rapidly growing mycobacterial infections among persons who had had footbaths and pedicures at one nail salon. Physicians should suspect this cause in patients with persistent furunculosis after exposure to whirlpool footbaths. (+info)
Haemophilus aphrophilus endocarditis after tongue piercing. (3/94)Piercing invades subcutaneous areas and has a high potential for infectious complications. The number of case reports of endocarditis associated with piercing is increasing. We studied a 25-year-old man with a pierced tongue, who arrived at Memorial Health University Medical Center with fever, chills, rigors, and shortness of breath of 6 days' duration and had an aortic valvuloplasty for correction of congenital aortic stenosis. (+info)
Prospective randomised trial comparing traditional suture technique with the dynamic sliding loop suture technique in the closure of skin lacerations. (4/94)OBJECTIVE: The aim of this study was to compare the cosmetic appearance and related complications of selected skin lacerations closed by traditional suture technique with that of the dynamic sliding loop suture technique. DESIGN: Prospective, randomised clinical trial. SETTING: A district general hospital. PARTICIPANTS: Thirty seven eligible patients aged between 16 and 60 years with skin lacerations (no deeper than superficial fascia) to the limbs, trunk, and neck (excluding face and scalp) and with no associated neurovascular or tendon injuries were recruited into the trial. The exclusion criteria used included immunocompromised patients (diabetics, malignancy, renal failure, corticosteroid treatment), primary dermatological conditions (psoriasis, eczema), keloid prone or susceptible patients, and wounds judged unsuitable for primary closure. INTERVENTION: Skin lacerations were randomly allocated to have closure by either the traditional method or by use of the dynamic sliding loop suture method. The trial had ethical approval of the hospital ethics committee and all participants were fully informed of the trial both verbally and by an information leaflet. Written informed consent was obtained before starting the study. MAIN OUTCOME MEASURE: The cosmetic appearance of photographs of wounds immediately after suture removal and at three months were assessed by a general surgeon and an orthopaedic surgeon blinded to the technique used. The 10 point visual analogue cosmesis scale was used for scoring the appearance of the wounds. SECONDARY OUTCOME MEASURE: The presence of wound closure related complications such as infection, dehiscence, suture slippage, wound edge submergence, skin edge necrosis, and haematoma formation were noted and recorded on follow up visits. RESULTS: A total of 37 patients participated in the trial over a period of 18 months. Seventeen patients underwent suture by the traditional technique and 20 by the dynamic sliding loop suture technique. Four patients (all from the traditional group) were lost to follow up and not included in the study. Most wounds healed uneventfully although there was one case of wound infection in each group. Four patients had ligature slippage (three from the dynamic suture and one from the traditional group). Two patients had evidence of skin edge necrosis both from the traditional technique group. A comparison of the healed wounds by two independent assessors blinded to the technique used showed no statistically significant difference observed between the two types of intervention (Wilcoxon matched paired test p>0.05) immediately after suture removal or at three months. Although there was no statistically demonstrable difference, the comparative paired absolute visual analogue scores seemed to consistently show higher values for the sliding loop technique. CONCLUSION: The cosmetic appearance of wounds sutured using the dynamic sliding loop suture technique in this study were not statistically shown to be superior to those sutured using the traditional suture technique although absolute visual analogue scores consistently showed higher values for the sliding loop technique. The significance of this is unclear and may warrant a much larger trial to see if it is a trend that a larger population of participants can help to support or refute with regard to the superiority of this new technique. (+info)
Nonablative laser and light therapy: an approach to patient and device selection. (5/94)Nonablative laser and light therapy is a relatively novel modality for the improvement of the visual appearance of photodamaged, scarred, and injured skin. A number of different wavelengths and devices have been purported to be efficacious for the delivery of nonablative therapy. Among the features that can be addressed are red spots and telangiectasia, pigmentation and lentigines, and their daily routines while benefiting from the cumulative effects of skin rejuvenation. (+info)
Gingival recessions caused by lip piercing: case report. (6/94)Fear of losing the teeth is common among patients presenting with gingival recession. This report describes a case in which unusual gingival recessions were caused by lip piercing. Periodontal treatment involved removal of the causative agent, hygiene instruction, scaling and root planing, and coverage of the root with a subepithelial connective tissue graft. The therapeutic measures applied in this case yielded satisfactory root coverage, an increase in the width of the keratinized gingiva, improvement in hygiene status and absence of dental hypersensitivity. (+info)
Foreign-body reaction with Mycobacterium abseccus superinfection. (7/94)Mycobacterium abscessus is a rare cause of skin and soft tissue infections that often results from inoculation with contaminated foreign material. A 41-year-old woman is described regarding an outbreak of M. abscessus following soft tissue augmentation. Clinical features and treatment options are reviewed. (+info)
Self-inflicted cosmetic tongue split: a case report. (8/94)The objective of this case study was to obtain some first-hand information about the functional consequences of a cosmetic tongue split operation for speech and tongue motility. One male patient who had performed the operation on himself was interviewed and underwent a tongue motility assessment, as well as an ultrasound examination. Tongue motility was mildly reduced as a result of tissue scarring. Speech was rated to be fully intelligible and highly acceptable by 4 raters, although 2 raters noticed slight distortions of the sibilants /s/ and /z/. The 3-dimensional ultrasound demonstrated that the synergy of the 2 sides of the tongue was preserved. A notably deep posterior genioglossus furrow indicated compensation for the reduced length of the tongue blade. It is concluded that the tongue split procedure did not significantly affect the participant's speech intelligibility and tongue motility. (+info)
Timeline of historic inventions
Shiffman, Melvin (5 September 2012). Cosmetic Surgery: Art and Techniques. Springer. p. 20. ISBN 978-3-642-21837-8. Mazzola, ... 1852: Robert Bunsen is the first to use a chemical vapor deposition technique. 1852: Elisha Otis invents the safety brake ... 1785: Martinus van Marum is the first to use the electrolysis technique. 1786: Andrew Meikle invents the threshing machine. ... ISBN 0-8018-4595-5. Hunter, Dard (1978). Papermaking: The History and Technique of an Ancient Craft. Mineola: Dover ...
List of Egyptian inventions and discoveries
ISBN 978-0-19-928564-8. Shiffman, Melvin (5 September 2012). Cosmetic Surgery: Art and Techniques. Springer. p. 20. ISBN 978-3- ... Using a rapid ultrafast laser technique (consisting of ultrashort laser flashes), the technique allows the description of ... Egyptian faience Cosmetic palette Tapestry - The earliest known tapestry weave pieces using linen were found in the tombs of ... Foie gras and force-feeding - The technique of gavage dates as far back as 2500 BC, when the ancient Egyptians began keeping ...
Shiffman M (5 September 2012). Cosmetic Surgery: Art and Techniques. Springer. p. 20. ISBN 978-3-642-21837-8. Oscar Holland. " ... A New Zealand otolaryngologist working in London, he developed many of the techniques of modern facial surgery in caring for ...
Shiffman M (2012). Cosmetic Surgery: Art and Techniques. Springer. p. 20. ISBN 978-3-642-21837-8. Sullivan R (August 1996). " ... Reconstruction, plastic or cosmetic surgery of a body part starts with a name for the body part to be reconstructed and ends in ... Although grafting is often used in cosmetic surgery, it is also used in other surgery. Grafts may be taken from one area of the ... Cosmetic surgery is done to subjectively improve the appearance of an otherwise normal structure. By type of procedure: ...
Shiffman, Melvin (2012-09-05). Cosmetic Surgery: Art and Techniques. Springer. p. 20. ISBN 978-3-642-21837-8. Mazzola, Ricardo ... Surgical technique - the bilobed flap The design of the bilobed flap co-ordinates its lobes with the long axis of the nasal ... Rhinoplasty techniques are described in the ancient Indian text Sushruta samhita by Sushruta, where a nose is reconstructed by ... Surgical technique - the nasolabial flap The pedicle of the nasolabial flap rests upon the lateral nasal wall, and is ...
History of surgery
Shiffman, Melvin (2012-09-05). Cosmetic Surgery: Art and Techniques. Springer. p. 20. ISBN 978-3-642-21837-8. Sullivan, Richard ... To do this, the Sumerians employed divining techniques based on the flight of birds, position of the stars and the livers of ... The first surgical techniques were developed to treat injuries and traumas. A combination of archaeological and anthropological ... He also described more efficient techniques for the effective ligation of the blood vessels during an amputation. In the same ...
"Cosmetic Surgery: Art and Techniques." Springer, 2012: Chapter 39: 605-620. "Highly Deserving Citizens Nominated for the ... Previsualizing Breast Shape and Symmetry With an Innovative and Versatile Stapling Technique." American Journal of Cosmetic ... He teaches his technique to surgeons around the country. Eisenberg was named a Fellow in the American College of Osteopathic ... Ted Eisenberg D.O. is a Philadelphia, Pennsylvania based plastic surgeon who specializes in cosmetic breast surgery. He holds a ...
Microcannula cosmetic injection techniques have been developed on how to best place cosmetic wrinkle fillers such as the Long ... In April 2016, the concept of the use of microcannula to inject more than cosmetic fillers was first published. The technique ... Garry R. Lee (January-February 2015). "Advanced Anti-Bruising Cosmetic Filler Techniques" (PDF). PRiME: International Journal ... This technique is especially used for neuroscience. In general aviation, a cannula refers to a piece of plastic tubing that ...
... techniques in Cosmetic Surgery: filos elasticos Serdev". International Journal of Cosmetic Surgery. 6 (1): 408-503. Tulli, ... The suture suspension techniques are described to lift, if necessary to form volume and to correct position of soft tissue ... The techniques consist of passing closed sutures, by needle perforations only, to lift movable fascias and fix them to non ... Prendergast, Peter M. (2011). "Chapter 34: Suture Lifting Techniques". In Prendergast, Peter M. & Shiffman, Melvin A. (eds.). ...
Roberts, Sam (2016-10-17). "Irwin Smigel, New York Dentist Behind Cosmetic Techniques, Dies at 92". The New York Times. ISSN ... American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, 1994: Outstanding Contribution to Aesthetic Dentistry Award. New York University ...
Different techniques are utilized in order to obtain the desired cosmetic results; factors considered may include hair color, ... The most utilized technique is the one known as micro grafting because it produces naturalistic results. It is akin to ... All the current hair transplantation techniques utilize the patient's existing hair. The aim of the surgical procedure is to ...
This technique has also been used for cosmetic purposes on healthy eyes. An alternative way to permanently change the color of ... This implant technique frequently leads to serious complications. Scleral tattooing Ziegler, S. Lewis. Multicolor Tattooing of ... This would then stain the cornea, correcting the cosmetic appearance for the patient. Other sources have mentioned that Galen ... A plethora of methods exist today with varying techniques and instruments. Many different types of inks are used throughout ...
Tattooing in South Korea
Semi permanent make up is a cosmetic technique that applies tattoo pigment onto the dermis for a certain amount of time. ... Compared to a permanent tattoo, it is a cosmetic technique preferred by many people because of safety and durability.[citation ... As the number of working women jumped dramatically, new cosmetic techniques appeared. Semi-permanent makeup provides women all ...
Keltz, MD; Lang, J; Berin, I (2007). "A 5-mm open-entry technique achieves safe, single-step, cosmetic laparoscopic entry". ...
In the 1930s, he developed cosmetic tattooing with such techniques as permanently darkening eyebrows. He continued tattooing ...
This technique is rarely used in cosmetic surgery due to high risk of animation deformities. Prepectoral or subcutaneous: in a ... This implantation technique achieves maximal coverage of the upper pole of the implant, whilst allowing the expansion of the ... The occurrence of such cosmetic problems is likelier in the case of the woman with very little breast tissue, and in the case ... The two-fold, technical goal was: (i) the cosmetic benefits of silicone-gel (the inner lumen) enclosed in saline solution (the ...
He is remembered for his introduction of surgical techniques associated with plastic and cosmetic surgery. He is credited for ... In 1921 he pioneered a technique for mammaplastic surgery, a procedure that later became popular in the 1950s. Lexer is also ...
... is an American plastic surgeon, specializing in minimally invasive cosmetic surgery techniques to combat aging. He ... In 1998, he published For Men Only, a guide to anti-aging techniques for men. In 2005, he wrote Absolute Beauty: A Renowned ...
This technique is common in cosmetic procedures, as well as procedures that address eyelid function or malposition. A ...
The concept of feminization laryngoplasty originated from the open laryngoplasty technique proposed by cosmetic surgeon Somyos ... Several cosmetic surgeons have claimed that most of their patients are satisfied with alterations on secondary sexual ... and Technique". Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. 167 (1): 112-117. doi:10.1177/01945998211036870. PMID 34399638. S2CID ...
Gas-assisted injection molding
Clear or transparent plastic materials are an inappropriate option for this technique as the cosmetic-appearance can ... Minimal residual stresses No sink marks Greener This molding technique is very difficult to apply to multi-cavity molds, ...
Cosmetic surgery, Surgical procedures and techniques). ... safety and the therapeutic efficacy of the surgical techniques ... 378: Vaginal "Rejuvenation" and Cosmetic Vaginal Procedures (2007), the college's formal policy statement of opposition to the ... American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (2007). "Vaginal "Rejuvenation" and Cosmetic Vaginal Procedures" (PDF): 2 ...
"The evaluation of cosmetic and pharmaceutical emulsions aging process using classical techniques and a new method: FTIR" (PDF ... Typical emulsions used in these techniques are nanoemulsions of soybean oil, with particles that are 400-600 nm in diameter. ... Mcclements, David Julian (2007-09-27). "Critical Review of Techniques and Methodologies for Characterization of Emulsion ... and Techniques, Second Edition. Taylor & Francis. pp. 269-. ISBN 978-0-8493-2023-1. Silvestre, M.P.C.; Decker, E.A.; McClements ...
The cosmetic technique of baking is a "very old make-up technique" that may be traced back to times such as Ancient Egypt and ... This type of cosmetic technique was used especially by royalty and the higher classes to segregate them from the poor. The ... This technique can be used on a variety of different skin types and shades to highlight the under eye area and high points of ... This technique is utilised by many make-up artists for celebrities and models as "a way to set your make-up when standing under ...
Fat removal procedures
Fabi, Sabrina Guillen (2015). "Noninvasive skin tightening: focus on new ultrasound techniques". Clinical, Cosmetic and ... Focused thermal ultrasound techniques work by raising the tissue temperature up to 48 °C, resulting in coagulative necrosis of ... These techniques are distinct from bariatric surgery, which aims to treat obesity by minimizing food consumption or by ... Hydrolipoclasy is a technique that is being studied as an alternative to liposuction. It involves injecting a hypotonic ...
The Romans also performed plastic cosmetic surgery, using simple techniques, such as repairing damaged ears, from around the ... Shiffman M (5 September 2012). Cosmetic Surgery: Art and Techniques. Springer. p. 20. ISBN 978-3-642-21837-8. Oscar Holland. " ... In Asia, cosmetic surgery has become more popular, and countries such as China and India have become Asia's biggest cosmetic ... 92% of cosmetic procedures were performed on women in 2014, up from 88% in 2001. 15.6 million cosmetic procedures were ...
... and augmentation mammoplasty is a cosmetic surgery technique using breast-implants and fat-graft ... Asken, S. (1987). "Autologous Fat Transplantation: Micro and Macro Techniques". American Journal of Cosmetic Surgery. 4 (2): ... The technical goal of saline-implant technique was a less-invasive surgical technique, by inserting an empty, rolled-up breast ... The technique of autologous fat-graft injection to the breast is applied for the correction of breast asymmetry or deformities ...
European Society of Aesthetic Surgery
... is a teaching organization which aims at enhancing the knowledge of cosmetic surgical techniques and concepts. The main aim of ... International Board Certification in Cosmetic Surgery and Meeting and World Congress of the International Academy of Cosmetic ... Republic of Moldova 52nd Meeting and World Congress of the International Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, November 2-3, 2007, ... Colombia 52nd IBCS Meeting and World Congress of the International Academy of Cosmetic Surgery November 5-8, 2008, Cartagena, ...
... and argue that there are other techniques with similar cosmetic and functional aspects. Due to these disagreements, there is ... The Levallois technique (IPA: [lə.va.lwa]) is a name given by archaeologists to a distinctive type of stone knapping developed ... Yubetsu technique Higham, Tom (2021). The World Before Us: How Science is Revealing a New Story of Our Human Origins. Penguin ... The technique was more sophisticated than earlier methods of lithic reduction, involving the striking of lithic flakes from a ...
... and publications in order to keep up-to-date with all of the advancements in cosmetic dental techniques and technology. In 1984 ... Cosmetic dentistry is generally used to refer to any dental work that improves the appearance (though not necessarily the ... Cosmetic dentistry has evolved to cover many new procedures and new dental materials are constantly introduced. The American ... Laser whitening is a teeth whitening technique in which gums are covered with a rubber dam and a bleaching chemical is applied ...
Harold E. Pierce
He pioneered surgical techniques for the treatment of keloids, laminar dermal reticulotomy, hair transplants, cosmetic facial ... He was called "The Father of Black Cosmetic Surgery." Pierce was born on April 4, 1922, in Philadelphia to Mary Leora Bellinger ... Pierce is the editor of the book Cosmetic Plastic Surgery in Nonwhite Patients, Grune & Stratton (New York, 1982). He taught ... His eldest daughter became an attorney while the other two followed in his footsteps and became cosmetic surgeons and ...
There are many described techniques for the drainage of blood in the acute stage to prevent hematoma, including simple needle ... In these cases it has been suggested that open surgical treatment is more effective in returning the cosmetic appearance and ... This has been achieved with many techniques including: direct pressure dressings, in and out mattress sutures, buttons placed ... Cosmetic procedures are available that can possibly improve the appearance of the ear. The presentation of cauliflower ear was ...
Scarring hair loss
Surgical treatment for cosmetic benefit is an option in some cases after the disease has been inactive for one to two or more ... New diagnostic techniques, such as trichoscopy may be used for non-invasive differential diagnosis of cicatricial alopecia. ...
The world is loaded with vertical streaming, a rendering technique that omits objects below and above the player's field of ... Homelessness abounds but does not preclude cybernetic modification for the poor, giving rise to cosmetic addiction and ...
100,000,000 Guinea Pigs
"The Story Of The Laws Behind The Labels Part II: 1938--The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act". Centre for Food Safety and ... The authors claim that advertising for these drugs is deliberately misleading and uses a variety of dishonest techniques from ... Jackson, Charles O. (1968). "The Ergot Controversy: Prologue to the 1938 Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act". J Hist Med Allied Sci. ... Nearly forty years later, in 1972, John G. Fuller published his expose of the food, drug and cosmetic industries, honoring ...
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
Some areas may remain inaccessible until later in the game when the player unlocks certain abilities, transversal techniques or ... Through exploration, players will access chests, which unlock additional cosmetic items such as outfits for the player, new ...
July 23, 2021: Popular stick figure animator and Hyun's Dojo member Gildedguy received a cosmetic outfit for Epic Games' ... Animation techniques, Articles containing video clips). ...
Genetically modified food in North America
The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act, which outlines FDA's responsibilities, does not require pre-market clearance of food ... techniques, not the process itself, (2) only regulation grounded in verifiable scientific risks would be tolerated, and (3) GM ... and Cosmetic Act (FFDCA) (FDA and EPA); The Plant Protection Act (PPA) (USDA); The Virus-Serum-Toxin Act (VSTA) (USDA); The ...
More recently, Makeup, The Art of Beauty, a handbook of techniques and approaches refined over her career, was published in ... In 1988, she developed cosmetic kits which were carried at Henri Bendel, Barney's, Saks Fifth Avenue, and Nordstrom. She also ...
The Kuba are known for their raffia embroidered textiles, fiber and beaded hats, carved palm wine cups and cosmetic boxes, but ... As the kingdom matured, it benefited from advanced techniques adopted from neighboring peoples as well as New World crops ...
List of laser applications
... which makes techniques such as Raman spectroscopy possible. Other spectroscopic techniques based on lasers can be used to make ... Cosmetic surgery (removing tattoos, scars, stretch marks, sunspots, wrinkles, birthmarks, and hair): see laser hair removal. ... A technique that has recent success is laser cooling. This involves atom trapping, a method where a number of atoms are ... This technique, known as "inertial confinement fusion", so far has not been able to achieve "breakeven", that is, so far the ...
List of Puerto Rican scientists and inventors
Rather than punch through heavy paper to create the raised dots of the Braille alphabet for the blind, these techniques apply ... San Francisco Cosmetic Dentistry, Retrieved October 4, 2008 Archived June 3, 2008, at the Wayback Machine G. Scheiser ( ... She is also responsible for planning experimental studies to validate analytical techniques and study solar sails dynamics. ... Sanchez used a new technique called TechnoPrint and TechnoBraille. ...
A chemical peel is a technique used to improve and smooth the texture of the skin. Facial skin is mostly treated, and scarring ... Textbook of Chemical Peelings, P.Deprez, Chapt 8, Informa Healthcare Textbook of Cosmetic Dermatology, R.Baran, Chapt 54, ...
List of automobiles known for negative reception
The poor reputation of the car, as well as the inefficient production and management techniques in British Leyland at the time ... cosmetic pieces]". Including it in his book Crap Cars, Richard Porter wrote of it, "It seemed like such a good idea. Rover of ... old-fashioned technique and is often cited among the worst cars ever made. It is sometimes affectionately nicknamed the " ... and it has been suggested that these issues were more likely the result of poor rustproofing techniques as well as the ...
Economy of Andhra Pradesh
Cosmetic, Glass, Ceramics, Refractory, Refinery and manufacture of various down stream industries. Minerals found in the state ... Rights have been implemented and the government is trying to inspire the labourers to follow scientific fishing techniques that ...
Andrew P. Ordon
On The Doctors Ordon discusses plastic surgery as well as skin care, anti-aging techniques and other well-being topics. The ... the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery and the National Board of Medical Examiners. Ordon is affiliated with Cedars-Sinai ...
Some can be described as techniques or modalities. Often surgeons will use two or more of the different techniques below in the ... As a cosmetic procedure it is believed to work best on people with a normal weight and good skin elasticity. While the ... but the technique is the same. This is an anesthesia technique recommended for lymph-sparing liposuction surgery. Tumescent ... Benefits from cosmetic liposuction appears to be of a short-term nature with little long-term effect. After a few months fat ...
Physiologically based pharmacokinetic modelling
Each type of modeling technique has its strengths and limitations. PBPK modeling is no exception. One limitation is the ... Multiscale modelling approaches for assessing cosmetic ingredients safety, Toxicology. doi: 10.1016/j.tox.2016.05.026] ... Physiologically based pharmacokinetic (PBPK) modeling is a mathematical modeling technique for predicting the absorption, ...
The second technique is making sure that the theme and symbol hold substance and promote a specific idea about the company. The ... The text reads, "The cosmetic manufacturers are not selling Lanolin, they are selling hope. We no longer buy oranges, we buy ... Barratt used different techniques of creative advertising that would help the soap product appeal to the mass. Barratt used a ... There are multiple techniques for achieving an emotional response to a brand. The first, and perhaps the most complicated ...
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
Woods, who is involved in a relationship with Savannah, is tasked with brainwashing Mason, using the same technique from before ... The Black Market, the in-game virtual store, also features exclusive cosmetic items only purchaseable with "COD Points", a ... Battery is revealed to have been seeing flashes of numbers, an effect of the brainwashing technique that Mason previously ... Several weeks after Black Ops 4's release, a microtransaction system allowing for the purchase of cosmetic items which provided ...
The Earfold technique was first described by Norbert V. Kang and Ryan L. Kerstein in 2016 (1). Kang and his colleagues reported ... Surg., 32, p. 509-518, 1963 7) S. J. Stenström: Cosmetic deformities of the ear. In: Graff WC, Smith JW, eds. Plastic surgery: ... Baltimore: Williams & Wilkens; 1960 9) J. M. Converse, A. Nigro, F. A. Wilson, N. Johnson: A technique for surgical correction ... 105, 1-11 (Articles lacking in-text citations from June 2018, All articles lacking in-text citations, Cosmetic surgery). ...
Hunter, Margaret (2011). "Buying Racial Capital: Skin-Bleaching and Cosmetic Surgery in a Globalized World" (PDF). The Journal ... Marketing techniques). ... Cosmetic Surgery. "Asian Double Eyelid." Cosmetic Surgery, ... Brown, Ashley (2015). "Picture [Im]Perfect: Photoshop Redefining Beauty In Cosmetic Advertisements, Giving False Advertising A ...
In India, cosmetic limb-lengthening surgery is a high demand but also unregulated industry. Height is highly attractive in ... As of 2016, work was underway developing devices and techniques that would allow DO in more directions simultaneously. Bone ... One surgeon in India stated: "This is one of the most difficult cosmetic surgeries to perform, and people are doing it after ... India and cosmetic limb-lengthening has been used by some young Indians to improve marriage and career prospects. Others have ...
In addition to cosmetic treatments, it is also important to consider psychological care as individuals with the condition may ... Eflornithine cream is not meant to be used alone and is recommended to be combined with another hair removal technique. The FDA ... Hypertrichosis itself is benign, but presents a cosmetic issue that may lead to psychosocial problems. As the child grows up, ... Prepubertal hypertrichosis is a cosmetic condition and does not affect any other health aspect. Individuals with this condition ...
Performs an accessory role regarding the products core benefits Is not a single technique, rather it is a set of techniques ... For example, a female will, generally, purchase a cosmetic product more often than a male. In addition, "some…shoppers may be ... Traditional sales promotions techniques include: Price deal: A temporary reduction in the price, such as 50% off. Loyal Reward ... Sales promotion represents a variety of techniques used to stimulate the purchase of a product or brand. Sales promotion has a ...
There is also significant overlap between techniques intended to enlarge the penis and techniques intended to achieve other, ... Austoni E, Guarneri A, Gatti G (27 April 2009). "Penile elongation and thickening--a myth? Is there a cosmetic or medical ... Penis enlargement, or male enhancement, is any technique aimed to increase the size of a human penis. Some methods aim to ... Techniques include surgery, supplements, ointments, patches, and physical methods like pumping, jelqing, and traction. Surgical ...
Endorsements for fashion and cosmetic products are common for Instagram internet influencers. YouTubers tend to advertise a ... details as to how and what techniques these internet celebrities use to get more recognition on their platforms from users and ...
Bovine spongiform encephalopathy
The technique allowed detection of PrPSc after many fewer cycles of conversion than others have achieved, substantially ... concerns about the possible transmission of the BSE/scrapie agent to man through use of certain cosmetic treatments."[citation ...
Modern techniques use centrifuges and pre-treatments including cold, heat, acids, salts, enzymes, electrolysis, shock waves, ... RBD oil is used for home cooking, commercial food processing, and cosmetic, industrial, and pharmaceutical purposes. RBD ...
June K. Robinson
The resulting nasal stuffiness or difficulty getting air into the nose was alleviated by the novel technique of creating a ... She implemented the reconstruction theory of the facial cosmetic units with suspension sutures to fix the closure line at the ... In 1985, she defined the cosmetic units of the face by their surface attributes of pigmentation, texture, hair, pore size, ... By staining with an anti-keratin stain, this technique improved the detection of squamous cell carcinoma cells among ...
Cosmetic Treatment Using Botulinum Toxin in the Oral and Maxillofacial Area: A Narrative Review of Esthetic Techniques - PubMed
BoNT injection is the most popular cosmetic procedure worldwide with various applications. Patients with dynamic wrinkles in ... Cosmetic Treatment Using Botulinum Toxin in the Oral and Maxillofacial Area: A Narrative Review of Esthetic Techniques Sung Ok ... Cosmetic Treatment Using Botulinum Toxin in the Oral and Maxillofacial Area: A Narrative Review of Esthetic Techniques Sung Ok ... BoNT injection is the most popular cosmetic procedure worldwide with various applications. Patients with dynamic wrinkles in ...
Russian Technique Lips Michigan - A New You • Michigan Cosmetic Surgery Center | A New You
Cosmetic lip filler techniques involve the placement or injection of the filler into the lips. Numerous lip augmentation ... Michigan cosmetic surgeon Dr. Michael W. Gray, D.O., a West Bloomfield plastic surgery expert specializes in scarless breast ... Grays technique in the nose.upper lip lift and many other procedures can combined with other procedures like lip augmentation, ... At Michigan Cosmetic Surgery Center and Skin Deep Spa, we offer customized lip injection procedures. Nurse Ariana will help you ...
cosmetic surgery vs non surgical techniques Archives
Cosmetic Surgery vs Non Surgical Cosmetic Procedures. Posted February 06, 2012 in Body Contouring, cosmetic surgeon, cosmetic ... Cosmetic Surgery Educational Seminars Seminars are given by Dr Kelly ONeil, a Cosmetic Surgeon, to educate potential aesthetic ... Nonsurgical procedures and techniques are explored and compared to conventional surgical procedures. In the last 5 years ... Cosmetic and Plastic surgery procedures have dropped 25-30% while, at the […] ...
Cosmetic Dentistry For The Holiday's - Advanced Dental Techniques
There are many cosmetic options to choose from, so you first need to decide what your smile is lacking. Here are some great ... There are many cosmetic procedures to choose from, so it is important to schedule a consultation with your dentist. Your ... Before you get stuck smiling with your mouth shut, find the perfect cosmetic procedure to make your smile as glamorous as can ... This may mean several things to a patient, but the general idea is going through multiple cosmetic treatments to get your smile ...
Cosmetic Dentistry Latest Techniques Explained | Free PLR Articles
Cosmetic dentistry describes a set of techniques and procedures used to enhance a persons teeth, smile and ultimately ... Cosmetic Dentistry Latest Techniques Explained Cosmetic dentistry describes a set of techniques and procedures used to enhance ... A cosmetic dentist can use numerous techniques, solely or in combination to dramatically improve the teeth, gums and smile. ... A good cosmetic dentist will be able to fit crowns which are nearly indistinguishable from existing teeth and used in ...
Techniques to start a VPN at Home windows - Cosmetic Medicine
Subjects: Cosmetic Techniques - Digital Collections - National Library of Medicine Search Results
Start Over You searched for: Subjects Cosmetic Techniques ✖Remove constraint Subjects: Cosmetic Techniques ... Cosmetic Techniques 2. Electricity as a cosmetic Author(s): Shoemaker, John V. (John Veitch), 1852-1910, author Publication: ... Cosmetic Techniques 3. The esthetic relations of medicine and life Author(s): Gould, George M. (George Milbry), 1848-1922, ... 1. The cosmetic surgery of the nose Author(s): Roberts, John B. (John Bingham), 1852-1924, author Publication: Chicago : ...
Comparison of metrological techniques for evaluation of the impact of a cosmetic product containing hyaluronic acid on the...
Comparison of metrological techniques for evaluation of the impact of a cosmetic product containing hyaluronic acid on the ... Comparison of metrological techniques for evaluation of the impact of a cosmetic product c ... In practice, the techniques in different clusters are not interchangeable and should be assessed separately. ... a cluster of methods recording the changes in skin relief by means of optical techniques, and a cluster of methods ...
five Techniques To Appear Great With no Cosmetic Surgery - net with life
Depending on your economic situation and credit score, a bank may well not approve a loan for cosmetic surgery. If this is the ... If you have constantly thought cosmetic surgery and plastic surgery were 1 in the same, youre not alone. On the complete, ... Typically identified as a nose job, a rhinoplasty is tailored for each men and ladies with advanced surgical techniques to ... and jettison techniques or channels that are not making final results. That way you can achieve the highest final results for ...
Benefits to be able to Marketing Strategies and also Techniques - handmaids cosmetic
Techniques may also be crucial. Excellent techniques can easily help save an unhealthy method, no less than for a time, yet ... techniques are usually lasting ideas SEO coaching, over-all promotions to accomplish a specific ideal aim. Techniques ... Benefits to be able to Marketing Strategies and also Techniques. Marketing strategies and also techniques have become crucial ... One more crucial level will be which you should never utilize the marketing and advertising techniques and also techniques ...
NLM Classification, 5th Edition Additions and Changes List 3. NLM Technical Bulletin. Nov-Dec 1998
Cosmetic Techniques. Surgical (General) WO 600 Skin WR 650. Specific location, by site. Used for special purposes, by subject. ... See also Laboratory Techniques and Procedures QY, etc.;. names of specific diagnostic techniques; and diagnostic. techniques ... See also Cosmetic Techniques; Surgery, Plastic; specific. reconstructive surgical procedures, e.g., Blepharoplasty WW 205; ... Diagnostic Techniques, Cardiovascular WG 141. Diagnostic Techniques, Cardiovascular WG 141. See also specific diagnostic ...
Are Your Brushing Techniques Hurting Your Teeth? - Beveridge Dental San Jose, CA Family & Cosmetic Dentistry
Hair Loss Medication: Propecia Rogaine | Bernstein Medical
Cosmetic Camouflage Products & Techniques. Concealers. Cosmetic camouflage products are a common way of hiding hair loss in men ... Read on for information about medications, dietary supplements, and cosmetic concealers and camouflage techniques. ... Read about Cosmetic Camouflage products.. Scalp Micropigmentation (SMP). Scalp Micropigmentation (SMP) is the artful ... application of cosmetic ink (tattoo) to the scalp as a way to make an area of thinning hair look denser or permanently ...
Additional thoughts on the new treatment Kybella
Safety of cosmetic dermatologic procedures during pregnancy - PubMed
It is advisable to delay elective cosmetic procedures until after the baby is born. ... There is a lack of controlled trials addressing the safety of cosmetic procedures during pregnancy and postpartum periods. ... Cosmetic Techniques* / adverse effects Actions. * Search in PubMed * Search in MeSH * Add to Search ... Safety of cosmetic dermatologic procedures during pregnancy Kachiu C Lee 1 , Kaveri Korgavkar, Raymond G Dufresne Jr, H William ...
Atlas of Suturing Techniques: Approaches to Surgical Wound, Laceration, and Cosmetic Repair, 2e | AccessDermatologyDxRx |...
... and Cosmetic Repair, 2e online now, exclusively on AccessDermatologyDxRx. AccessDermatologyDxRx is a subscription-based ... Read this chapter of Atlas of Suturing Techniques: Approaches to Surgical Wound, Laceration, ... Atlas of Suturing Techniques: Approaches to Surgical Wound, Laceration, and Cosmetic Repair, 2e Kantor J. Kantor J(Ed.),Ed. ... Jonathan Kantor.eds. Atlas of Suturing Techniques: Approaches to Surgical Wound, Laceration, and Cosmetic Repair, 2e. McGraw ...
Plastic Surgery | Cosmetic Surgery- Dallas Regional Medical Cntr
Dallas Regional Medical Center offers a full range of laser and cosmetic surgery options, delivered by a highly skilled ... The latest techniques in cosmetic surgery. Dallas Regional Medical Center offers a full range of laser and cosmetic surgery ... we offer some of the latest techniques in cosmetic surgery:. *Laser skin resurfacing, to correct skin imperfections such as ... Liposuction, including ultrasound techniques. *Nose surgery (rhinoplasty), to correct breathing problems or improve appearance ...
Approach to Technique Selection by Closure Type | Atlas of Suturing Techniques: Approaches to Surgical Wound, Laceration, and...
... and Cosmetic Repair, 2e online now, exclusively on AccessEmergency Medicine. AccessEmergency Medicine is a subscription-based ... Read chapter 7 of Atlas of Suturing Techniques: Approaches to Surgical Wound, Laceration, ... Jonathan Kantor.eds. Atlas of Suturing Techniques: Approaches to Surgical Wound, Laceration, and Cosmetic Repair, 2e. McGraw ... Jonathan Kantor. (2022). Atlas of Suturing Techniques: Approaches to Surgical Wound, Laceration, and Cosmetic Repair, 2e. ...
Study Finds Technique Reduces Post-op Pain for Tummy Tuck Patients - Dr. Clayton Frenzel | BodEvolve Cosmetic Surgery & MedSpa ...
Study Finds Technique Reduces Post-op Pain for Tummy Tuck Patients. Posted on October 4, 2010 by araney - Body Cosmetic Surgery ... Home , Blog , Body Cosmetic Surgery , Study Finds Technique Reduces Post-op Pain for Tummy Tuck Patients ... Feng or others may look into the possiblity of using the technique for other cosmetic procedures, like breast augmentation. ...
Moufarrege Total Posterior Pedicle Breast Reduction: Background, History of the Procedure, Problem
Authors have introduced certain modifications for surgical improvements, leading to a gradual development of techniques ... has improved so much over time that this operation currently boasts one of the greatest numbers of surgical techniques. ... Cosmetic Surgery: Art and Techniques. New York: Springer; 2013. *. Sachs D, Szymanski KD. Breast Reduction. StatPearls. 2021 ... Contrary to the previous techniques, McKissocks technique based the nipple on a mass of the breast gland that could represent ...
Irmgard Behlau, M.D. | Harvard Catalyst Profiles | Harvard Catalyst
DailyMed - BOTOX COSMETIC- onabotulinumtoxina injection, powder, lyophilized, for solution
2.2 Preparation and Dilution Technique BOTOX Cosmetic is supplied in single-dose 50 Units and 100 Units per vial. Prior to ... Cosmetic (20 Units FHL with 20 Units GL) N=289. Placebo N=99. BOTOX Cosmetic (20 Units FHL with 20 Units GL) N=317. Placebo N= ... Cosmetic (20 Units FHL with 20 Units GL). BOTOX Cosmetic (20 Units FHL, 20 Units GL, and 24 Units LCL). Placebo. ... Do not receive BOTOX or BOTOX Cosmetic if you: *are allergic to any of the ingredients in BOTOX or BOTOX Cosmetic. See the end ...
Ptosis (Blepharoptosis) in Adults: Background, Pathophysiology, Epidemiology
Top 10 Cosmetic Plastic Surgery Clinics in Portugal - 2023
Explore the best Cosmetic Plastic Surgery clinics in Portugal for 2023 with our comprehensive guide. Our list of top 10 clinics ... The clinic offers the latest plastic surgery and cosmetic techniques and Phil Philippe ... 10 Best Cosmetic Plastic Surgery Clinics in Portugal for 2023. List of Affordable and Best Cosmetic Plastic Surgery Clinics in ... Find the Best Vaginoplasty Cosmetic Surgery in Istanbul, Turkey. With the help of cosmetic surgery, it is now possible to ...
A Pilot Assessment of Ethnic Differences in Cosmetic Outcome... : Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery - Global Open
The novel techniques of cosmetic evaluation used in this study show promise toward identifying variables that can affect ... This is a pilot study that uses novel techniques to evaluate the cosmetic outcomes of African American and white women ... Vass S, Bairati I. A cosmetic evaluation of breast cancer treatment: a randomized study of radiotherapy boost technique. Int J ... 16-20 have assessed cosmetic outcomes, using a variety of techniques. The vast majority of studies have evaluated results using ...
Surgical technique, cosmetic and postoperative pain control outcomes].. Pini G; Veneziano D; Altieri V; Inferrera A; Fornara P ... Laparoendoscopic single-site radical nephrectomy for renal cancer: technique and surgical outcomes.. Greco F; Veneziano D; ... Feasibility and safety of retroperitoneoscopic laparoendoscopic single-site nephrectomy: technique and early outcomes.. Chueh ... 3. Laparoendoscopic partial nephrectomy in single-incision triangulated umbilical surgery (SITUS) technique: early experience. ...
Standardized regulation of chemical substances
... measure of traces of significant metals in cosmetic finished product victimization ICP/MS technique (ISO 21392:2021). ... NOTE 1 The technique delineated is meant to work out the activity of business formulations or active substances beneath the ... Technique for analysis of allergens - Quantification of an extended list of fifty seven suspected allergens in able to inject ... This technique permits the identification and quantification of the volatile compounds suspected as allergens, that are present ...
Techniques To Improve Your Smile
Cosmetic Dentistry Torrance CA Techniques Include:. *Teeth whitening to lighten teeth by detaching discolorations for example ... as many people face tooth problems which require assessment of Cosmetic Dentistry.. Cosmetic Dentistry refers to any dental ... indicating many explanations why people choose to undertake cosmetic dental surgeries.. Nowadays, the cosmetic dentistry has ... Many Individual who dont like the manner in which their teeth look can seek help from a Cosmetic dentist. Even if your teeth ...
Upper Eyelid Blepharoplasty: Background, History of the Procedure, Problem
... or may be modified with radiosurgery incisional techniques or laser incisional techniques.  In addition to standard suture ... Cosmetic eyelid surgery has been described for over a century. Aulus Cornelius Celsus discussed skin excision in the upper ... Cosmetic upper lid blepharoplasty is an elective procedure performed to improve the appearance of the eyes. This procedure ... One of the most important issues that all facial plastic surgeons should consider is the psychological status of the cosmetic ...
ProcedureSurgeryHyaluronic acidSurgical techniquesDentistryDentistBotulinum ToxinPatientsDermatologicLiposuctionEvaluateCutaneousOutcomesInjectionsTreatmentsIndicationsDiagnostic TechniquesTeethSutureImplantsToothFillerInterchangeableInjectionMethodsAssessmentReconstructionTermsResultsDentalObjectiveApproachSafetyProductsSmileIncludeStudyLaserTerm
- BoNT injection is the most popular cosmetic procedure worldwide with various applications. (nih.gov)
- This procedure hides a small incision directly under the nose and with Dr. Grays technique in the nose.upper lip lift and many other procedures can combined with other procedures like lip augmentation, facial fillers, Botox, face or neck lifts chin implants, eyelids and more to enhance dramatic results. (anewyou.com)
- Before you get stuck smiling with your mouth shut, find the perfect cosmetic procedure to make your smile as glamorous as can be. (advanceddentaltechniques.com)
- Tooth whitening is the most popular cosmetic dental procedure available today. (freeplrarticle.net)
- So the way you present your content can strengthen or defeat your landing web page.NEW YORK, NY (August two, 2018)- Recent deaths and severe complications related with the popular Brazilian Buttock Lift Procedure (BBL) have prompted 5 of the world's top plastic and cosmetic surgery-associated organizations to come collectively to form an Inter-Society Gluteal Fat Grafting Process Force. (wikidot.com)
- Because they were used without an associated safety procedure, the techniques were deemed dangerous and had the potential for various complications. (medscape.com)
- Cosmetic Dentistry refers to any dental procedure that will improve the way a person's gums, teeth looks. (dudelol.com)
- Be confident about what will be the price, how many years of experience does your dentist has with the procedure of cosmetic dentistry and what all maintenance will be required afterwards. (dudelol.com)
- Fractionated CO 2 laser resurfacing is a widely used cosmetic procedure that minimizes the appearance of rhytides (skin wrinkles) and acne scars, and compared with older laser procedures, fractionated CO 2 resurfacing is associated with less downtime and a lower rate of infectious and noninfectious complications ( 7 - 9 ). (cdc.gov)
- The aim of this study is to evaluate the efficacy, cosmetic result, safety and cost-effectiveness of this procedure and compare this to existing techniques. (who.int)
- At Michigan Cosmetic Surgery Center and Skin Deep Spa, we offer customized lip injection procedures. (anewyou.com)
- Dr. Gray and Nurse Ariana of Michigan Cosmetic Surgery Center and Skin Deep Spa can get you those dream lips. (anewyou.com)
- Our team of experienced cosmetic surgery professionals will help start your journey to achieve A NEW YOU! (anewyou.com)
- Cosmetic Surgery Educational Seminars Seminars are given by Dr Kelly O'Neil, a Cosmetic Surgeon, to educate potential aesthetic patients about new advances and technologies in Facial Rejuvenation. (oneilskinandlipocenter.com)
- Depending on your economic situation and credit score, a bank may well not approve a loan for cosmetic surgery. (wikidot.com)
- If you have constantly thought cosmetic surgery and plastic surgery were 1 in the same, you're not alone. (wikidot.com)
- Dallas Regional Medical Center offers a full range of laser and cosmetic surgery options, delivered by a highly skilled multidisciplinary team of board-certified plastic surgeons, laser technicians, specialized nurses and trained clinicians. (dallasregionalmedicalcenter.com)
- Dr. Joao Nunes da Costa has a renowned plastic surgery clinic who provides various cosmetic surgeries to local and international patients. (placidway.com)
- 3. Laparoendoscopic partial nephrectomy in single-incision triangulated umbilical surgery (SITUS) technique: early experience. (nih.gov)
- Even if your teeth are broken, yellowed or crooked or your gums shows when you smile, cosmetic dental surgery can replace your mouth and leave you with a beautiful smile that can uplift your confident. (dudelol.com)
- Cosmetic surgeons must evaluate the periorbital aesthetic relationships before performing blepharoplasty surgery. (medscape.com)
- Cosmetic eyelid surgery has been described for over a century. (medscape.com)
- With more than a decade of being in the business of beauty enhancement, it has dedicated itself to providing customer satisfaction offering scientifically based dermatological and cosmetic surgery treatments with trusted and latest scientific breakthrough procedures. (whatclinic.com)
- Our goal is to constantly update techniques and offer scientifically based dermatologic and cosmetic surgery treatments. (whatclinic.com)
- You had cosmetic breast surgery to change the size or shape of your breasts. (medlineplus.gov)
- Comparison of metrological techniques for evaluation of the impact of a cosmetic product containing hyaluronic acid on the properties of skin surface. (bvsalud.org)
- The aim of this research was to evaluate mutual interchangeability of four principally different biometric instrumental techniques designed for objective measurement of changes in the physical, mechanical, and topographical properties of the skin surface treated with commercial antiaging cosmetic products with hyaluronic acid . (bvsalud.org)
- In areas in which a significant proportion of the population undergoes cosmetic procedures, emergency departments may consider keeping hyaluronidase on hand to serve as a lytic agent to treat vascular occlusion from cosmetic fillers made with hyaluronic acid. (medscape.com)
- Typically identified as a nose job, a rhinoplasty is tailored for each men and ladies with advanced surgical techniques to develop appealing, sustainable outcomes. (wikidot.com)
- Mammaplasty has improved so much over time that this operation currently boasts one of the greatest numbers of surgical techniques. (medscape.com)
- This article discusses aging changes in the upper eyelid secondary to dermatochalasis and describes surgical techniques to modify these changes. (medscape.com)
- Cosmetic dentistry describes a set of techniques and procedures used to enhance a person's teeth, smile and ultimately confidence. (freeplrarticle.net)
- Our patients love our fabulous dental services such as restorative and cosmetic dentistry , dental implants , and family dentistry . (beveridgedental.com)
- It's amazing how a great looking smile can improve your personality, as many people face tooth problems which require assessment of Cosmetic Dentistry. (dudelol.com)
- This dentistry includes a number of various procedures to improve the outlook of your teeth, indicating many explanations why people choose to undertake cosmetic dental surgeries. (dudelol.com)
- Nowadays, the cosmetic dentistry has very advanced and popular unlike before, from replacing teeth to shaping and whitening. (dudelol.com)
- This is most often performed cosmetic dentistry therapy. (dudelol.com)
- Over the years, there is a reasonable interest in Cosmetic Dentistry Torrance CA. Thanks to the progress in present day cosmetic dentistry. (dudelol.com)
- Albany general and cosmetic dentist with a specialty in sedation dentistry. (worldsiteindex.com)
- They use advanced techniques and modern materials for both general and cosmetic dentistry. (worldsiteindex.com)
- Agoura Hills cosmetic dentist features smile makeovers, TMJ treatment and sedation dentistry. (worldsiteindex.com)
- The misconceptions associated with cosmetic dentistry can be removed by consulting proper cosmetic dentist or patient that has undergone such treatment. (articlesfactory.com)
- There are many cosmetic procedures to choose from, so it is important to schedule a consultation with your dentist . (advanceddentaltechniques.com)
- A cosmetic dentist can use numerous techniques, solely or in combination to dramatically improve the teeth, gums and smile. (freeplrarticle.net)
- A good cosmetic dentist will be able to fit crowns which are nearly indistinguishable from existing teeth and used in conjunction with other techniques e.g. implants, form the foundation for full mouth reconstructions. (freeplrarticle.net)
- Dentist South San Jose » Blog » Are Your Brushing Techniques Hurting Your Teeth? (beveridgedental.com)
- Many Individual who don't like the manner in which their teeth look can seek help from a Cosmetic dentist. (dudelol.com)
- Searching a well qualified cosmetic dentist, requires heedful consideration, even throughout the consultation period of treatment. (dudelol.com)
- When you choose a cosmetic dentist, you are designating a dental expert who will assist you change your aspect by changing the gaze of your smile and your teeth. (dudelol.com)
- Cosmetic dentist have shown a new form of technique that is useful for treating teeth. (articlesfactory.com)
- The effects of BOTOX Cosmetic and all botulinum toxin products may spread from the area of injection to produce symptoms consistent with botulinum toxin effects. (nih.gov)
- Although generalizing the results of this study is limited by the small sample size, it seems that there is a difference in the perception of cosmetic outcomes between white and African American patients. (lww.com)
- Patients were assessed for risk factors and cosmetic outcome, surgical technique was described and complications and cost compared to existing literature between 2010 and 2016. (who.int)
- This case illustrates the importance of proper training of personnel who deliver injectable cosmetic fillers to their patients. (medscape.com)
- With the increasing popularity of cosmetic procedures, dermatologic surgeons will be faced with scenarios necessitating knowledge regarding the safety of such procedures during pregnancy. (nih.gov)
- Furthermore, dermatologic surgeons may inadvertently perform cosmetic procedures during the first trimester, before the patient is aware of the pregnancy. (nih.gov)
- Nontuberculous mycobacteria (NTM) are increasingly associated with cutaneous and soft tissue infections after cosmetic and spa procedures, such as liposuction, mammoplasty, blepharoplasty, mesotherapy, and whirlpool footbaths during pedicures ( 1 - 5 ). (cdc.gov)
- This is a pilot study that uses novel techniques to evaluate the cosmetic outcomes of African American and white women following BCT. (lww.com)
- Nontuberculous mycobacteria are increasingly associated with cutaneous infections after cosmetic procedures. (cdc.gov)
- 11. Feasibility and safety of retroperitoneoscopic laparoendoscopic single-site nephrectomy: technique and early outcomes. (nih.gov)
- 15. Laparoendoscopic single-site radical nephrectomy for renal cancer: technique and surgical outcomes. (nih.gov)
- Surgical technique, cosmetic and postoperative pain control outcomes]. (nih.gov)
- Cosmetic outcomes following BCT were evaluated by a multidisciplinary team using both quantitative and qualitative measures, including 3-dimensional photographic analysis and a pilot questionnaire. (lww.com)
- This approach spares a significant percentage of the native breast tissue, which increases the potential for improved cosmetic outcomes. (lww.com)
- On December 27, 2007, the North Carolina Division of Public Health (NCDPH) was notified of three cases of renal failure occurring among women who had received cosmetic soft-tissue filler injections at a facility in North Carolina (facility A). This report summarizes the clinical findings for these cases and describes the subsequent public health investigation. (cdc.gov)
- These findings underscore the risks posed by cosmetic injections administered by unlicensed practitioners. (cdc.gov)
- On December 8, 2007, a District of Columbia woman aged 42 years, who was previously healthy except for a history of anemia, received cosmetic soft-tissue filler injections in her buttocks at facility A. Records specifying the substance injected were unavailable. (cdc.gov)
- On December 8, 2007, a previously healthy Illinois woman aged 26 years received cosmetic soft-tissue filler injections in her buttocks at facility A. Records indicated that she received 500 mL of '25% silicone dermal filler and 75% saline solution' in each buttock (1,000 mL total). (cdc.gov)
- This may mean several things to a patient, but the general idea is going through multiple cosmetic treatments to get your smile where you'd like it. (advanceddentaltechniques.com)
- Blepharoplasty is currently defined as excision of excessive eyelid skin, with or without orbital fat, for either functional or cosmetic indications. (medscape.com)
- Surgical Diagnostic Techniques. (nih.gov)
- Are Your Brushing Techniques Hurting Your Teeth? (beveridgedental.com)
- Contouring or Gum reshaping is a skill used by many cosmetic dentists when gums are coating too much of the teeth. (dudelol.com)
- In contrast, a good deal of today's dental knowledge encompasses prevention of dental caries and gum disease and cosmetic techniques to improve the appearance of a patient's natural teeth. (nih.gov)
- Full mouth reconstructions often employ multiple tooth implants in conjunction with other techniques e.g. bonding. (freeplrarticle.net)
- Patient specific moulds using PMMA to create custom implants are safe, have excellent cosmetic results and are a very cost-effective option to manage cranial defects. (who.int)
- The challenges posed by these materials involve the expense implants by using a computed tomogram (CT) 3-dimensional of the material, sepsis risk, thermal injury to the brain and (3D) reconstruction of the defect.3,4 These implants are cosmetic defects when the original skull contours are not manufactured specific to the defect and from a myriad of achieved. (who.int)
- considered to be one of the most accessible and affordable techniques, tooth whitening (or bleaching) comes in a variety of different forms. (freeplrarticle.net)
- Part of the original tooth exterior is usually removed to make way for the new veneer so the technique is partially invasive. (freeplrarticle.net)
- Conclusion: Cosmetic contouring can be an effective technique to correct changes in tooth shape and positioning. (bvsalud.org)
- Cosmetic lip filler techniques involve the placement or injection of the filler into the lips. (anewyou.com)
- In practice, the techniques in different clusters are not interchangeable and should be assessed separately. (bvsalud.org)
- This paper is a narrative review of the consensus statements of expert practitioners and various literature on the injection points and techniques, highlighting both the Asian and Caucasian population separately. (nih.gov)
- Cluster analysis confirmed that the mentioned methodologies can be divided into two basic clusters, namely, a cluster of methods recording the changes in skin relief by means of optical techniques , and a cluster of methods investigating changes in hydration and anisotropy . (bvsalud.org)
- You should think of the marketing and advertising techniques because the methods you should decide to use attain the online strategy. (handmaidscosmetic.com)
- A Pilot Assessment of Ethnic Differences in Cosmetic Outcome. (lww.com)
- Suturing techniques play a critical role in the efficiency of surgical reconstruction, and technique choice may also affect the design of linear closures. (mhmedical.com)
- A technique using 3-dimensional CT scan reconstruction of a cranial defect and creating a silicon mould which can be autoclaved in theatre to create a PMMA implant was developed. (who.int)
- Proposed learning technique leverages the main characteristic of autoencoders to perform blind single-shot hologram reconstruction, and this does not require a dataset of samples with available ground truth for training and can reconstruct the hologram solely from the captured sample. (bvsalud.org)
- It's technique of GRS yields very satisfactory results in terms of appearance and sensation as well. (whatclinic.com)
- Optimal results can be achieved quite quickly and the technique is near painless, non-invasive and cost effective. (freeplrarticle.net)
- Based on the results, Dr. Feng or others may look into the possiblity of using the technique for other cosmetic procedures , like breast augmentation . (advancedcosmeticsurg.com)
- When replacing the patient's own bone is impossible, risk of thermal injury to the brain.2 The extreme temperatures alternate strategies to close the cranial defects include covering also create difficulty in handling the paste, often leading to the defect with a wide variety of materials such as titanium unsatisfactory cosmetic results. (who.int)
- Dental implantology is also a highly specialised technique so care must be taken to choose a competent, fully qualified practitioner. (freeplrarticle.net)
- Objective: This study aimed to describe a clinical case in which cosmetic contouring was used and to describe that technique's advantages and limitations. (bvsalud.org)
- But before planning to undergo any cosmetic approach, it's vital to know the risk and benefits and what all can you expect during the treatment. (dudelol.com)
- The second area that needs regulation for the presence of unsafe components is cosmetic products. (saugatech.com)
- There are many cosmetic options to choose from, so you first need to decide what your smile is lacking. (advanceddentaltechniques.com)
- Case Report: Cosmetic contouring was applied to a female patient who presented with rotation of maxillary left lateral incisor, and concave and fractured edges of the upper central incisors, creating an impression of an "inverted smile. (bvsalud.org)
- These highlights do not include all the information needed to use BOTOX ® Cosmetic safely and effectively. (nih.gov)
- The novel techniques of cosmetic evaluation used in this study show promise toward identifying variables that can affect cosmetic outcome following BCT. (lww.com)
- [ 1 ] Upper lid blepharoplasty may be performed in a traditional fashion, using stainless steel instruments, or may be modified with radiosurgery incisional techniques or laser incisional techniques. (medscape.com)
- Techniques alternatively are typical in regards to the short-term, they may be equipment you employ to accomplish short-term targets. (handmaidscosmetic.com)