A genus of the family CORONAVIRIDAE which causes respiratory or gastrointestinal disease in a variety of vertebrates.
Large woodland game BIRDS in the subfamily Meleagridinae, family Phasianidae, order GALLIFORMES. Formerly they were considered a distinct family, Melegrididae.
Coronavirus 229E, Human
Spike Glycoprotein, Coronavirus
A class I viral fusion protein that forms the characteristic spikes, or peplomers, found on the viral surface that mediate virus attachment, fusion, and entry into the host cell. During virus maturation, it is cleaved into two subunits: S1, which binds to receptors in the host cell, and S2, which mediates membrane fusion.
Coronavirus OC43, Human
A species of CORONAVIRUS infecting cats of all ages and commonly found in catteries and zoos. Cats are often found carrying the virus but only a small proportion develop disease. Feline coronavirus and Feline infectious peritonitis virus (FIPV) are virtually the same virus in genetic and antigenetic terms, and are morphologically indistinguishable. Since they only differ in their disease potential (with FIPV causing a more serious illness), they are considered biotypes of each other.
Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome
A viral disorder characterized by high FEVER, dry COUGH, shortness of breath (DYSPNEA) or breathing difficulties, and atypical PNEUMONIA. A virus in the genus CORONAVIRUS is the suspected agent.
Virus diseases caused by CORONAVIRIDAE.
Murine hepatitis virus
Transmissible gastroenteritis virus
A species of CORONAVIRUS causing a fatal disease to pigs under 3 weeks old.
Infectious bronchitis virus
Coronavirus NL63, Human
Viral proteins found in either the NUCLEOCAPSID or the viral core (VIRAL CORE PROTEINS).
Porcine Respiratory Coronavirus
Viral Envelope Proteins
Layers of protein which surround the capsid in animal viruses with tubular nucleocapsids. The envelope consists of an inner layer of lipids and virus specified proteins also called membrane or matrix proteins. The outer layer consists of one or more types of morphological subunits called peplomers which project from the viral envelope; this layer always consists of glycoproteins.
Feline Infectious Peritonitis
Common coronavirus infection of cats caused by the feline infectious peritonitis virus (CORONAVIRUS, FELINE). The disease is characterized by a long incubation period, fever, depression, loss of appetite, wasting, and progressive abdominal enlargement. Infection of cells of the monocyte-macrophage lineage appears to be essential in FIP pathogenesis.
Molecular Sequence Data
Descriptions of specific amino acid, carbohydrate, or nucleotide sequences which have appeared in the published literature and/or are deposited in and maintained by databanks such as GENBANK, European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL), National Biomedical Research Foundation (NBRF), or other sequence repositories.
Gastroenteritis, Transmissible, of Swine
A condition of chronic gastroenteritis in adult pigs and fatal gastroenteritis in piglets caused by a CORONAVIRUS.
Amino Acid Sequence
Enteritis, Transmissible, of Turkeys
Respiratory Tract Infections
Viral Matrix Proteins
Proteins associated with the inner surface of the lipid bilayer of the viral envelope. These proteins have been implicated in control of viral transcription and may possibly serve as the "glue" that binds the nucleocapsid to the appropriate membrane site during viral budding from the host cell.
Viral Nonstructural Proteins
The measurement of infection-blocking titer of ANTISERA by testing a series of dilutions for a given virus-antiserum interaction end-point, which is generally the dilution at which tissue cultures inoculated with the serum-virus mixtures demonstrate cytopathology (CPE) or the dilution at which 50% of test animals injected with serum-virus mixtures show infectivity (ID50) or die (LD50).
Open Reading Frames
Communicable Diseases, Emerging
The domestic cat, Felis catus, of the carnivore family FELIDAE, comprising over 30 different breeds. The domestic cat is descended primarily from the wild cat of Africa and extreme southwestern Asia. Though probably present in towns in Palestine as long ago as 7000 years, actual domestication occurred in Egypt about 4000 years ago. (From Walker's Mammals of the World, 6th ed, p801)
Viruses which lack a complete genome so that they cannot completely replicate or cannot form a protein coat. Some are host-dependent defectives, meaning they can replicate only in cell systems which provide the particular genetic function which they lack. Others, called SATELLITE VIRUSES, are able to replicate only when their genetic defect is complemented by a helper virus.
Acute inflammation of the intestine associated with infectious DIARRHEA of various etiologies, generally acquired by eating contaminated food containing TOXINS, BIOLOGICAL derived from BACTERIA or other microorganisms. Dysentery is characterized initially by watery FECES then by bloody mucoid stools. It is often associated with ABDOMINAL PAIN; FEVER; and DEHYDRATION.
Sequence Analysis, DNA
Any of various animals that constitute the family Suidae and comprise stout-bodied, short-legged omnivorous mammals with thick skin, usually covered with coarse bristles, a rather long mobile snout, and small tail. Included are the genera Babyrousa, Phacochoerus (wart hogs), and Sus, the latter containing the domestic pig (see SUS SCROFA).
Diseases of domestic cattle of the genus Bos. It includes diseases of cows, yaks, and zebus.
The assembly of VIRAL STRUCTURAL PROTEINS and nucleic acid (VIRAL DNA or VIRAL RNA) to form a VIRUS PARTICLE.
Central Nervous System Viral Diseases
An order comprising three families of eukaryotic viruses possessing linear, nonsegmented, positive sense RNA genomes. The families are CORONAVIRIDAE; ARTERIVIRIDAE; and RONIVIRIDAE.
A peptidyl-dipeptidase that catalyzes the release of a C-terminal dipeptide, -Xaa-*-Xbb-Xcc, when neither Xaa nor Xbb is Pro. It is a Cl(-)-dependent, zinc glycoprotein that is generally membrane-bound and active at neutral pH. It may also have endopeptidase activity on some substrates. (From Enzyme Nomenclature, 1992) EC 126.96.36.199.
Reverse Transcriptase Polymerase Chain Reaction
Viral Structural Proteins
Viral proteins that are components of the mature assembled VIRUS PARTICLES. They may include nucleocapsid core proteins (gag proteins), enzymes packaged within the virus particle (pol proteins), and membrane components (env proteins). These do not include the proteins encoded in the VIRAL GENOME that are produced in infected cells but which are not packaged in the mature virus particle,i.e. the so called non-structural proteins (VIRAL NONSTRUCTURAL PROTEINS).
Cytopathogenic Effect, Viral
Visible morphologic changes in cells infected with viruses. It includes shutdown of cellular RNA and protein synthesis, cell fusion, release of lysosomal enzymes, changes in cell membrane permeability, diffuse changes in intracellular structures, presence of viral inclusion bodies, and chromosomal aberrations. It excludes malignant transformation, which is CELL TRANSFORMATION, VIRAL. Viral cytopathogenic effects provide a valuable method for identifying and classifying the infecting viruses.
The binding of virus particles to receptors on the host cell surface. For enveloped viruses, the virion ligand is usually a surface glycoprotein as is the cellular receptor. For non-enveloped viruses, the virus CAPSID serves as the ligand.
Diseases of the domestic cat (Felis catus or F. domesticus). This term does not include diseases of the so-called big cats such as CHEETAHS; LIONS; tigers, cougars, panthers, leopards, and other Felidae for which the heading CARNIVORA is used.
Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay
An immunoassay utilizing an antibody labeled with an enzyme marker such as horseradish peroxidase. While either the enzyme or the antibody is bound to an immunosorbent substrate, they both retain their biologic activity; the change in enzyme activity as a result of the enzyme-antibody-antigen reaction is proportional to the concentration of the antigen and can be measured spectrophotometrically or with the naked eye. Many variations of the method have been developed.
Protein Structure, Tertiary
The level of protein structure in which combinations of secondary protein structures (alpha helices, beta sheets, loop regions, and motifs) pack together to form folded shapes called domains. Disulfide bridges between cysteines in two different parts of the polypeptide chain along with other interactions between the chains play a role in the formation and stabilization of tertiary structure. Small proteins usually consist of only one domain but larger proteins may contain a number of domains connected by segments of polypeptide chain which lack regular secondary structure.
Gene Expression Regulation, Viral
The arrangement of two or more amino acid or base sequences from an organism or organisms in such a way as to align areas of the sequences sharing common properties. The degree of relatedness or homology between the sequences is predicted computationally or statistically based on weights assigned to the elements aligned between the sequences. This in turn can serve as a potential indicator of the genetic relatedness between the organisms.
A heterogeneous mixture of glycoproteins responsible for the gel structure of egg white. It has trypsin-inhibiting activity.
The restriction of a characteristic behavior, anatomical structure or physical system, such as immune response; metabolic response, or gene or gene variant to the members of one species. It refers to that property which differentiates one species from another but it is also used for phylogenetic levels higher or lower than the species.
Inflammation of the lung parenchyma that is caused by a viral infection.
Diseases of the domestic dog (Canis familiaris). This term does not include diseases of wild dogs, WOLVES; FOXES; and other Canidae for which the heading CARNIVORA is used.
Polymerase Chain Reaction
In vitro method for producing large amounts of specific DNA or RNA fragments of defined length and sequence from small amounts of short oligonucleotide flanking sequences (primers). The essential steps include thermal denaturation of the double-stranded target molecules, annealing of the primers to their complementary sequences, and extension of the annealed primers by enzymatic synthesis with DNA polymerase. The reaction is efficient, specific, and extremely sensitive. Uses for the reaction include disease diagnosis, detection of difficult-to-isolate pathogens, mutation analysis, genetic testing, DNA sequencing, and analyzing evolutionary relationships.
A genus of the family ARTERIVIRIDAE, in the order NIDOVIRALES. The type species is ARTERITIS VIRUS, EQUINE.
Agents used in the prophylaxis or therapy of VIRUS DISEASES. Some of the ways they may act include preventing viral replication by inhibiting viral DNA polymerase; binding to specific cell-surface receptors and inhibiting viral penetration or uncoating; inhibiting viral protein synthesis; or blocking late stages of virus assembly.
Sequence Homology, Amino Acid
Viral Plaque Assay
Method for measuring viral infectivity and multiplication in CULTURED CELLS. Clear lysed areas or plaques develop as the VIRAL PARTICLES are released from the infected cells during incubation. With some VIRUSES, the cells are killed by a cytopathic effect; with others, the infected cells are not killed but can be detected by their hemadsorptive ability. Sometimes the plaque cells contain VIRAL ANTIGENS which can be measured by IMMUNOFLUORESCENCE.
A proteolytic enzyme obtained from Carica papaya. It is also the name used for a purified mixture of papain and CHYMOPAPAIN that is used as a topical enzymatic debriding agent. EC 188.8.131.52.
The degree of pathogenicity within a group or species of microorganisms or viruses as indicated by case fatality rates and/or the ability of the organism to invade the tissues of the host. The pathogenic capacity of an organism is determined by its VIRULENCE FACTORS.
Viral Fusion Proteins
Viruses which enable defective viruses to replicate or to form a protein coat by complementing the missing gene function of the defective (satellite) virus. Helper and satellite may be of the same or different genus.
The former British crown colony located off the southeast coast of China, comprised of Hong Kong Island, Kowloon Peninsula, and New Territories. The three sites were ceded to the British by the Chinese respectively in 1841, 1860, and 1898. Hong Kong reverted to China in July 1997. The name represents the Cantonese pronunciation of the Chinese xianggang, fragrant port, from xiang, perfume and gang, port or harbor, with reference to its currents sweetened by fresh water from a river west of it.
Animate or inanimate sources which normally harbor disease-causing organisms and thus serve as potential sources of disease outbreaks. Reservoirs are distinguished from vectors (DISEASE VECTORS) and carriers, which are agents of disease transmission rather than continuing sources of potential disease outbreaks.
Conjugated protein-carbohydrate compounds including mucins, mucoid, and amyloid glycoproteins.
Diseases of domestic swine and of the wild boar of the genus Sus.
Amino Acid Substitution
The naturally occurring or experimentally induced replacement of one or more AMINO ACIDS in a protein with another. If a functionally equivalent amino acid is substituted, the protein may retain wild-type activity. Substitution may also diminish, enhance, or eliminate protein function. Experimentally induced substitution is often used to study enzyme activities and binding site properties.
A directed change in translational READING FRAMES that allows the production of a single protein from two or more OVERLAPPING GENES. The process is programmed by the nucleotide sequence of the MRNA and is sometimes also affected by the secondary or tertiary mRNA structure. It has been described mainly in VIRUSES (especially RETROVIRUSES); RETROTRANSPOSONS; and bacterial insertion elements but also in some cellular genes.
RNA sequences that serve as templates for protein synthesis. Bacterial mRNAs are generally primary transcripts in that they do not require post-transcriptional processing. Eukaryotic mRNA is synthesized in the nucleus and must be exported to the cytoplasm for translation. Most eukaryotic mRNAs have a sequence of polyadenylic acid at the 3' end, referred to as the poly(A) tail. The function of this tail is not known for certain, but it may play a role in the export of mature mRNA from the nucleus as well as in helping stabilize some mRNA molecules by retarding their degradation in the cytoplasm.
A glycoprotein that is secreted into the luminal surface of the epithelia in the gastrointestinal tract. It is found in the feces and pancreaticobiliary secretions and is used to monitor the response to colon cancer treatment.
The expelling of virus particles from the body. Important routes include the respiratory tract, genital tract, and intestinal tract. Virus shedding is an important means of vertical transmission (INFECTIOUS DISEASE TRANSMISSION, VERTICAL).
Aspects of health and disease related to travel.
Protein Processing, Post-Translational
Any of various enzymatically catalyzed post-translational modifications of PEPTIDES or PROTEINS in the cell of origin. These modifications include carboxylation; HYDROXYLATION; ACETYLATION; PHOSPHORYLATION; METHYLATION; GLYCOSYLATION; ubiquitination; oxidation; proteolysis; and crosslinking and result in changes in molecular weight and electrophoretic motility.
Sensitivity and Specificity
Specific Pathogen-Free Organisms
5' Untranslated Regions
Thin-walled sacs or spaces which function as a part of the respiratory system in birds, fishes, insects, and mammals.
Microscopy using an electron beam, instead of light, to visualize the sample, thereby allowing much greater magnification. The interactions of ELECTRONS with specimens are used to provide information about the fine structure of that specimen. In TRANSMISSION ELECTRON MICROSCOPY the reactions of the electrons that are transmitted through the specimen are imaged. In SCANNING ELECTRON MICROSCOPY an electron beam falls at a non-normal angle on the specimen and the image is derived from the reactions occurring above the plane of the specimen.
A genus of the family CORONAVIRIDAE characterized by enveloped, peplomer-bearing particles containing an elongated tubular nucleocapsid with helical symmetry. Toroviruses have been found in association with enteric infections in horses (Berne virus), cattle (Breda virus), swine, and humans. Transmission probably takes place via the fecal-oral route.
Fluorescent Antibody Technique
Test for tissue antigen using either a direct method, by conjugation of antibody with fluorescent dye (FLUORESCENT ANTIBODY TECHNIQUE, DIRECT) or an indirect method, by formation of antigen-antibody complex which is then labeled with fluorescein-conjugated anti-immunoglobulin antibody (FLUORESCENT ANTIBODY TECHNIQUE, INDIRECT). The tissue is then examined by fluorescence microscopy.
A genus of ASTROVIRIDAE infecting avian species and often involving extra-intestinal manifestations. The type species is Turkey astrovirus.
Inflammation of brain parenchymal tissue as a result of viral infection. Encephalitis may occur as primary or secondary manifestation of TOGAVIRIDAE INFECTIONS; HERPESVIRIDAE INFECTIONS; ADENOVIRIDAE INFECTIONS; FLAVIVIRIDAE INFECTIONS; BUNYAVIRIDAE INFECTIONS; PICORNAVIRIDAE INFECTIONS; PARAMYXOVIRIDAE INFECTIONS; ORTHOMYXOVIRIDAE INFECTIONS; RETROVIRIDAE INFECTIONS; and ARENAVIRIDAE INFECTIONS.
Herpesvirus 1, Meleagrid
A species in the genus MAREK'S DISEASE-LIKE VIRUSES, in the family HERPESVIRIDAE, infecting turkeys.
A reverse transcriptase-polymerase chain reaction assay for the diagnosis of turkey coronavirus infection. (1/6)This study reports on the development of a reverse transcriptase-polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR) for the specific detection of turkey coronavirus (TCoV). Of the several sets of primers tested, 1 set of primers derived from the P gene and 2 sets derived from the N gene of TCoV could amplify the TCoV genome in the infected samples. The RT-PCR was sensitive and specific for TCoV and did not amplify other avian RNA and DNA viruses tested except the infectious bronchitis virus (IBV). To overcome the problem of IBV amplification, a set of separate primers was designed from the spike protein gene of IBV. The RT-PCR under the same conditions as above could effectively differentiate between TCoV and IBV. The closely related bovine coronavirus and transmissible gastroenteritis virus of pigs were differentiated from TCoV using the same RT-PCR with slight modifications. The results of RT-PCR correlated well with the results of the immunofluorescent test for the same samples tested at the Purdue University Animal Disease Laboratory, West Lafayette, Indiana. The nucleotide sequence and projected amino acid sequence comparison of the P gene of different isolates of TCoV from 5 different states in the United States revealed a close association among the different isolates of TCoV. (+info)
Seroprevalence of turkey coronavirus in North American turkeys determined by a newly developed enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay based on recombinant antigen. (2/6)(+info)
Emergence of a group 3 coronavirus through recombination. (3/6)(+info)
Antigenic and genomic relationships among turkey and bovine enteric coronaviruses. (4/6)Antigenic and genomic relationships among tissue culture-adapted turkey enteric coronavirus (TCV) isolates, three strains of avian infectious bronchitis virus (IBV), and mammalian coronaviruses were investigated. Immunoblotting and immunoprecipitation experiments using polyclonal antisera showed that the four major structural proteins of TCV cross-reacted with the four homologous proteins of bovine enteric coronavirus (BCV), the N and M proteins of mouse hepatitis virus serotype 3, and the N protein of IBV. Close antigenic relationships between TCV and BCV were also established by seroneutralization and hemagglutination-inhibition. Of 49 monoclonal antibodies produced against either TCV or BCV, 11 differentiated the two viruses. Five of these monoclonal antibodies had neutralizing activities and were directed to either the peplomeric S (gp200-gp100) or hemagglutinin HE (gp140-gp65) glycoproteins. BCV cDNA probes tested on purified viral preparations and coronavirus-positive (by electron microscopy) fecal samples from diarrheic turkey poults confirmed the relatedness of TCV and BCV. The two viruses produced distinct cytopathic changes in HRT-18 cells in the presence of trypsin, whereas only TCV isolates were able to reproduce the clinical symptoms in turkey poults. Their matrix (M) proteins undergo different glycosylation processes. (+info)
Characterization of group II avian adenoviruses with a panel of monoclonal antibodies. (5/6)The interaction between a panel of ten monoclonal antibodies and hemorrhagic enteritis virus, a group II avian adenovirus, was determined. The monoclonal antibodies reacted with all nine isolates of group II avian adenoviruses, but not with any of five types of group I avian adenoviruses. All ten monoclonal antibodies recognized antigenic determinants on the hexon protein of hemorrhagic enteritis virus when analyzed by immunoprecipitation and immunoblotting. They reacted only with the native hexon protein and not with protein denatured by sodium dodecyl sulfate or guanidine-HCl/urea treatment combined with reduction and carboxymethylation. Based on the results of competitive binding assays, the panel of monoclonal antibodies could be subdivided into two groups, which recognized different antigenic domains of the hemorrhagic enteritis virus hexon protein. The monoclonal antibodies in group 1 neutralized hemorrhagic enteritis virus infectivity while the monoclonal antibodies of group 2 did not. Group 1 consisted of eight monoclonal antibodies which could be further subdivided into subgroups 1A, 1B, 1C and 1D. The subdivision of the monoclonal antibodies was based on the degree of blocking in the competitive binding assays and differences in their ability to induce enhancement. In general, the monoclonal antibodies had a higher avidity for the virulent isolate of hemorrhagic enteritis virus than for the avirulent hemorrhagic enteritis virus isolate. (+info)
Antigenic and polypeptide structure of turkey enteric coronaviruses as defined by monoclonal antibodies. (6/6)Twenty-nine hybridoma cells lines, producing monoclonal antibodies (MAbs) to the Minnesota strain of turkey enteric coronavirus (TCV), have been established by fusion of Sp2/0 myeloma cells with spleen cells from BALB/c mice immunized with purified preparations of the egg-adapted or tissue culture-adapted virus. The hybridomas produced mainly IgG2a or IgG1 antibodies. Western immunoblotting experiments with purified virus, and immunoprecipitation tests with [35S]methionine-labelled infected cell extracts, allowed assessment of the polypeptide specificity of the MAbs. Sixteen hybridomas secreted antibodies directed to the peplomeric protein (E2, gp200/gp100) and putative intracellular precursors of apparent Mr 170K to 180K and 90K. Four hybridomas produced antibodies that selectively reacted with a glycoprotein with an Mr of 140K (E3). This polypeptide species corresponded to the major structural component of small granular projections, located near the base of the larger bulbous peplomers, and was found to be responsible for haemagglutination. The major neutralization-mediating determinants were found to be carried by both E2 and E3 glycoproteins. Eight hybridomas produced MAbs directed to the major nucleocapsid protein (N, 52K), and only one MAb reacted with a low Mr structural glycoprotein (24K), corresponding to the matrix (E1) protein. By indirect immunofluorescence, MAbs of different specificity also revealed distinct patterns of distribution of the viral antigens within the cells. The location on the virion of the antigenic determinants recognized by MAbs of different specificity was determined by the use of an immunogold electron microscopy technique. Comparison of nine TCV Quebec strains, using MAbs directed to peplomer and haemagglutinin proteins of the prototype Minnesota strain, confirmed their close antigenic relationship, but also revealed the occurrence of at least two distinct antigenic groups. (+info)
Difference between revisions of Xu lab:Publications - OpenWetWare
PUBLICATIONS Peer-reviewed Articles 22. Chen, Y., Wu, C., Yeo, Y., Xu, P., Lin, T. A DNA prime-protein boost vaccination strategy targeting turkey coronavirus spike protein fragment containing neutralizing epitope against infectious challenge. Veterinary Immunology and Immunopathology (2013), 152: 359-369.  21. Cao, Z., Chen, F., Bao, N., He, H., Xu, P., Jana, S., Jung, S., Lian, H., Lu, C. Droplet Sorting Based on the Number of Encapsulated Particles Using a Solenoid Valve. Lab on a Chip, (2013),13, 171-178.  ...
Difference between revisions of Xu lab:Publications - OpenWetWare
PUBLICATIONS Peer-reviewed Articles 22. Chen, Y., Wu, C., Yeo, Y., Xu, P., Lin, T. A DNA prime-protein boost vaccination strategy targeting turkey coronavirus spike protein fragment containing neutralizing epitope against infectious challenge. Veterinary Immunology and Immunopathology (2013), 152: 359-369.  21. Cao, Z., Chen, F., Bao, N., He, H., Xu, P., Jana, S., Jung, S., Lian, H., Lu, C. Droplet Sorting Based on the Number of Encapsulated Particles Using a Solenoid Valve. Lab on a Chip, (2013),13, 171-178.  ...
Mens Boots & Shoes
Looking for Mens Boots or Shoes? Whether youre looking for Mens Hunting Boots, Work Boots, Steel Toe Boots, Cowboy Boots, Hiking Boots Tactical Boots or Rubber & Rain Boots, Sportsmans Guide offers great low prices on discount Boots & Shoes from premium brands you trust. We have the Mens Boots & Shoes for all your adventures, from a tough mountain hikes or just relaxing by the fire.
Austin Hughes - Department of Biological Sciences | University of South Carolina
Hughes, A.L. 2011. Recombinational histories of avian infectious bronchitis virus and turkey coronavirus. Arch. Virol. 156: 1823-1829.. Hughes, A.L. 2011. Stereotyped and non-stereotyped features of the temporal patterning of singing sessions in the ovenbird Seiurus auricapillus. Behav. Processes 87: 165-170.. Hughes, A.L., and Friedman, R. 2011. A survey of schistosome protein domain types: insights into unique biological properties. Mol. Biochem. Parasitol. 177:100-105.. Hughes, A.L., and Friedman, R. 2011. Distinctive amino acid composition profiles in salivary proteins of the tick Ixodes scapularis. Ticks Tick-Bourne Dis. 2: 219-224.. Callendret, B., Eccleston, H.B., Heksch, R., Hasselschwert, D.L., Purcell, R.H., Hughes, A.L., and Walker, C.M. 2011. Transmission of clonal heoatitis C virus genomes reveals dominant but transitory role for CD8+T cells in early viral evolution. J. Virol. 85: 11833-11845.. Creager, H.M., Becker, E.A., Sandman, K.K., Karl, J.A., Lank, S.M., Bimber, B.N., ...
Genomic Relationships, Novel Loci, and Pleiotropic Mechanisms across Eight Psychiatric Disorders
Genetic influences on psychiatric disorders transcend diagnostic boundaries, suggesting substantial pleiotropy of contributing loci. However, the nature and mechanisms of these pleiotropic effects remain unclear. We performed analyses of 232,964 cases and 494,162 controls from genome-wide studies of …
Feline infectious peritonitis viruses arise by mutation from endemic feline enteric coronaviruses<...
TY - JOUR. T1 - Feline infectious peritonitis viruses arise by mutation from endemic feline enteric coronaviruses. AU - Vennema, Harry. AU - Poland, Amy. AU - Foley, Janet E. AU - Pedersen, Niels C. PY - 1998/3/30. Y1 - 1998/3/30. N2 - Feline infectious peritonitis virus (FIPV) strains from six cats and three different geographic areas were compared genetically with feline enteric coronavirus (FECV) isolates obtained from cats inhabiting the same environments. Sequence comparisons were made from 1.2- to 8.9-kb segments on the 3 end of the genome. FECV/FIPV pairs from the same catteries or shelters were 97.3-99.5% related but were genetically distinct from FIPV and FECV strains obtained from cats living in geographically distinct environments. The high genetic similarity between FECVs and FIPVs from the same environment strongly suggested a common ancestry. Based on the presence of deletion mutations in the FIPVs and not in the FECVs, it was concluded that FIPVs evolved as mutants of FECVs. The ...
北京大学医学部机构知识库([email protected]): Adenovirus vector-mediated expression of TMEM166 inhibits human cancer cell growth by autophagy and...
TMEM166 is a novel programmed cell death-related molecule. In this report, we constructed a recombinant adenovirus 5-TMEM166 vector (Ad5-TMEM166) and evaluated its expression and anti-tumor activities in vitro and in vivo. Cell viability analysis revealed that the adenovirus-mediated increase of TMEM166 inhibited tumor cell growth in a dose- and time-dependent manner. This inhibitory effect was mediated by both autophagy (via inhibition of mTOR and activation of p70S6K) and apoptosis (via caspase-3 activation), both of which contributed to cell death and suppression of tumorigenicity. Our data indicated that Ad5-TMEM166 may be a novel gene therapy candidate for cancer. (C) 2012 Elsevier Ireland Ltd. All rights reserved. ...
Pakistan Super League opening and closing ceremonies
The ceremony was recorded in Istanbul, Turkey, and telecasted. The artist lineup included Atif Aslam, Imran Khan, and Humaima ... Chaudhury, Shuvangi Sen (17 March 2020). "PSL 2020: The Event Gets Cancelled Following Coronavirus Outbreak". "PSL 2021 opening ... ceremony to take place in Turkey: sources". The News. 13 February 2021. Retrieved 14 February 2021. "Atif Aslam to feature in ...
The Girl & The Fig
Wood, Susan (November 28, 2020). "California tourism report sees slow climb out of the coronavirus hole". Santa Rosa Press ... Hill, Kathleen (November 6, 2020). "Kathleen Hill: Lobster, Ramen and Turkey Day". Sonoma Index-Tribune. Retrieved January 4, ...
"Coronavirus Law Used to Arrest Nigerian Journalist Over Health Story". Market Watch. 20 April 2020. "Ethiopia: Free Speech at ... "Turkey: COVID-19 pandemic increases climate of fear for journalists". Amnesty International. 1 May 2020. "Egypt is more ... In some countries, including Turkey, Egypt, India, Bangladesh, Iran, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Kenya, Cote d'Ivoire, Montenegro, ... concerned with controlling information than containing the coronavirus". The Globe and Mail. 3 April 2020. "Journalists ...
2020 in ice sports
May 22 - 31: 2020 Memorial Cup at Prospera Place in Kelowna Note: The Memorial Cup was cancelled due to the coronavirus ... January 28 - February 2: Division II - Group B in Mexico City Final Ranking: 1. Spain, 2. Turkey, 3. Mexico, 4. New Zealand ... October 2, 2019 - March 12: 2019-20 NHL season Note: The NHL suspended the season due to the coronavirus pandemic. October 26, ... October 4, 2019 - March 12: 2019-20 AHL season Note: The AHL suspended the season due to the coronavirus pandemic. October 11, ...
Novel Coronavirus Expert Meeting (Japan). *Coronavirus Scientific Advisory Board (Turkey). *Crisis Preparedness and Response ...
Timeline of the COVID-19 pandemic
Novel Coronavirus Expert Meeting (Japan). *Coronavirus Scientific Advisory Board (Turkey). *Crisis Preparedness and Response ... "Q&A on coronaviruses (COVID-19)". World Health Organization. Retrieved 6 April 2020.. ... Emergency Committee regarding the outbreak of novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV)". World Health Organization (WHO). 30 January 2020 ... the virus which causes the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) and is responsible for the COVID-19 pandemic. The first human ...
MS Black Watch (1971)
"Coronavirus: Eight crew of Black Watch cruise liner test positive". BBC News. 13 April 2020. Retrieved 23 August 2020. "Fred ... In February 1997 the ship suffered engine problems while outside Marmaris, Turkey, and had to be docked for two weeks at ... "Boudicca & Black Watch Are Heading To Turkey". 25 September 2020. Black Watch cruise ship - Fred Olsen Cruise Lines Video clips ...
List of prisons
ISBN 978-1-351-48036-9. Perry, Tom (October 10, 2019). Kasolowsky, Raissa (ed.). "Turkey shelled prison holding IS foreign ... "Death toll in Peru prison riot over coronavirus demands rises to nine". Reuters. The protest by inmates, who were also calling ... Turkey Insein Prison, Myanmar Palacio de Lecumberri, Mexico City, Mexico Penal del Altiplano, Almoloya de Juárez, Mexico Playa ...
National symbols of Pakistan
Ankara, Turkey: Middle East Technical University. 22 (2): 56-64. Retrieved 29 November 2007. "National Symbols of Pakistan". ... "Nation celebrates Pakistan Day with simplicity amid coronavirus threat". Dunya News. Retrieved 30 December 2020. "Defence Day, ...
List of MeSH codes (B04)
... coronavirus oc43, human MeSH B04.820.504.540.150.260 - coronavirus, rat MeSH B04.820.504.540.150.300 - coronavirus, turkey MeSH ... coronavirus, rat MeSH B04.909.777.500.540.150.300 - coronavirus, turkey MeSH B04.909.777.500.540.150.500 - infectious ... coronavirus MeSH B04.820.504.540.150.150 - coronavirus, bovine MeSH B04.820.504.540.150.160 - coronavirus, canine MeSH B04.820. ... coronavirus MeSH B04.909.777.500.540.150.150 - coronavirus, bovine MeSH B04.909.777.500.540.150.160 - coronavirus, canine MeSH ...
İpek Filiz Yazıcı
In September 2020, Yazıcı tested positive for coronavirus, along with her castmates Alina Boz and Kubilay Aka, who also tested ... but the shooting was postponed following the measures taken due to the COVID-19 pandemic in Turkey. Aside from her acting ...
Impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the restaurant industry in the United States
Novel Coronavirus Expert Meeting (Japan). *Coronavirus Scientific Advisory Board (Turkey). *Crisis Preparedness and Response ... "Restaurant industry reeling from coronavirus". MSNBC.com. Retrieved 2020-03-22.. *^ a b Somvichian-Clausen, Austa (2020-03-20 ... Mike DeWine's coronavirus response has become a national guide to the crisis". Washington Post. Retrieved 22 March 2020.. ... "Coronavirus in Delaware: Fallout from closing restaurants and bars". delawarepublic.org. Retrieved 2020-03-22.. ...
In 2005 the company opened offices in Turkey, Norway and Portugal. In 2011, Soudal opened its 11th production unit through the ... "Coronavirus: Lotto Soudal riders voluntarily reduce pay". cyclingnews.com. Retrieved 2020-04-22. "houseonline.be (redirected by ...
"Turkey aims to vaccinate 60 percent of population: Minister - Turkey News". Hürriyet Daily News. Retrieved 12 February 2021.. ... "Coronavirus Vaccine Tracker". The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved 2021-02-12.. ... "Turkey begins phase three trials of Chinese Covid-19 vaccine". TRT World News. 1 September 2020. Retrieved 2020-10-07.. ... "New coronavirus vaccine trials start in Brazil". AP News. 21 July 2020. Retrieved 2020-10-07.. ...
Health in Turkey
"Turkey's coronavirus cases highest in Middle East: Live updates". Al Jazeera. 19 April 2020. Retrieved 21 April 2020. "Turkey's ... "Turkey's public health system faces coronavirus pandemic". DW News. 7 May 2020. Retrieved 10 May 2020. "Mortality Analyses". ... The COVID-19 pandemic in Turkey is part of the ongoing pandemic of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) caused by severe acute ... "Turkey confirms first coronavirus patient, recently returned from Europe". Daily Sabah. 11 March 2020. Retrieved 11 March 2020 ...
2020 ITF Women's World Tennis Tour
The ITF Women's World Tennis Tour was suspended between 13 March to 16 August due to the coronavirus pandemic. Due to the ... Turkey (TUR) United Arab Emirates (UAE) United States (USA) "+H" indicates that hospitality is provided. Doubles prize money ... No tournaments held due to the coronavirus pandemic Australia (AUS) Belarus (BLR) Brazil (BRA) Bulgaria (BUL) Croatia (CRO) ...
Trevor James (traveler)
They first met while on vacation in Turkey in 2015. Saxe, Lizzy. "How Does "The Food Ranger" Travel The World Eating For A ... "Coronavirus Update from Home in Malaysia". The Food Ranger YouTube Channel. "(Video) Canadian foodie Trevor James discovers Sri ... Since then, he has filmed food and travel videos in Pakistan, Malaysia, Bangladesh, India, Sri Lanka, Turkey, Vietnam, ... Turkey, he met his soon to be fiancé, Ting Ting, who is now part of the Food Ranging production team. In August 2016, James ...
Miniopterus bat coronavirus 1
Turkey, Turkmenistan, Vietnam, and Yemen. Common bent-wing bat Murinae Severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) Zoonosis Chu DK ... Coronaviruses in bats are descended from a common ancestor and have been evolving in bats over a long period of time. A ... Coronaviruses in bent-winged bats (Miniopterus spp.). J Gen Virol. 2006 Sep;87(Pt 9):2461-6. Susanna K. P. Laua, Kenneth S. M. ... Miniopterus bat coronavirus 1 (Bat-CoV MOP1) is a novel enveloped, single-stranded positive-sense RNA virus species in the ...
Miniopterus bat coronavirus HKU8
Turkey, Turkmenistan, Vietnam, and Yemen. Common bent-wing bat Severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) Chu DK, Poon LL, Chan ... Coronaviruses in bats are descended from a common ancestor and have been evolving in bats over a long period of time. A ... Miniopterus bat coronavirus HKU8 (Bat-CoV HKU8) is an enveloped, single-stranded positive-sense RNA virus species in the genus ... The coronaviruses are among the largest RNA viruses, with complex polyadenylated genomes of 26-32 kb, and are divided into four ...
Richard Read (May 7, 2020). "A coronavirus debate on the apple orchard: Should migrant workers be allowed to sleep in bunk beds ... "FDA to detain pomegranate seeds offered for import from Goknur of Turkey". fda.gov. 29 June 2013. Archived from the original on ... Brad Schmidt (May 28, 2020). "Coronavirus outbreak hits Townsend Farms in Fairview". oregonlive. Retrieved May 28, 2020. "The ... of Turkey when they are offered for import into the United States. Lynne Terry (June 29, 2013). "Hepatitis A outbreak: FDA ...
The final stages of the tournament were due to take place in April and May 2020 but were postponed due to the coronavirus ... "IBSF Snooker Championships Women - Antalya / Turkey 2019". ibsf.info. International Billiards and Snooker Federation. Archived ... "Coronavirus: World Snooker Championship at Crucible postponed". BBC Sport. 20 March 2020. Archived from the original on 24 ... With World Women's Snooker events cancelled or postponed during the coronavirus pandemic, Ng's next competitive appearance was ...
During the coronavirus pandemic, the CDC reported, as early as April 22, 2020, that at least one person who tested positive for ... In late August, media reports indicated the ship had filed a plan to travel to Aliağa, Turkey, where she would likely be ... "Coronavirus: Royal Caribbean pauses operations globally, major cruise lines suspend US ships". USA TODAY. Retrieved March 16, ... The 2,056-guest Carnival Imagination filed a cruise plan for Aliaga, Turkey, the spot of a major ship scrapping operation that ...
Brown, Hannah (October 24, 2020). "Yehuda Barkan, actor and director, dies from coronavirus at 75". The Jerusalem Post. ... Yehuda Barkan at IMDb The Turkey Prince on YouTube, starring Yehuda Barkan as the king. ...
Gemma Collins: Diva
The special involves Collins visiting former The Only Way Is Essex co-star Chloe Sims, visiting a turkey sanctuary, attending a ... "Gemma Collins forced to shut up Essex boutique amid coronavirus pandemic". Metro. Archived from the original on 23 March 2020. ... "Gemma Collins to continue filming for reality show despite coronavirus pandemic and it's called Diva on Lockdown". Metro. ... Carson, Sarah (1 May 2020). "Forget the news, Gemma Collins: Diva on Lockdown has captured the coronavirus apocalypse better ...
Çevik made use of Twitter to keep the public up-to-date with coronavirus-related research. Working with Colin McCowan, Cevik ... She studied medicine at the Ege University Faculty of Medicine in Turkey. As a medical student, Çevik was involved with ... "What is the duration and dynamics of viral shedding in various body fluids in coronaviruses?". www.crd.york.ac.uk. Retrieved ... "What are the clinical outcomes for people living with HIV who are diagnosed with human coronavirus infection?". www.crd.york.ac ...
"Turkey • Zehra Doğan came out of jail today". Kedistan. 24 February 2019. "Jinha News (English)". Jin News Agency. Jin News ... On July 21, 2020, Zehra Doğan pays homage to the city of Brescia, in Italy, with a large mural artwork for coronavirus ... "After Three Years of Prison for a Watercolor, Outspoken Kurdish Artist Zehra Doğan Has Been Freed in Turkey". artnet News. 25 ... "Zehra Doğan: I cannot be there, but my art is in Turkey". KEDISTAN (in French). 10 October 2020. Retrieved 10 October 2020. " ...
Empire currently processes 240,000 chickens and 27,000 turkeys per week, with annual revenue over $100 million, making it the ... Impact of the 2019-20 coronavirus pandemic on the meat industry in the United States Heilman, Uriel, "Inside Empire's ... Cook's Illustrated regularly recommends Empire Kosher chickens and turkeys in part due to this distinctive taste. Empire ... and that all of its chickens and turkeys are grown on small family farms within a 90-mile radius of the Mifflintown plant. ...
Milford Writer's Workshop
The conference went on hiatus in 2020, due to the Coronavirus lockdown. An honorary committee is elected annually at the AGM ... including the Turkey City Writer's Workshop, the Clarion Workshop and the Clarion West Writers Workshop. ...
Economy of the Middle East
"CIA World Factbook - Turkey's Economy". Retrieved 2008-12-29. "Turkey: shaky economy destabilises Erdoğan's authoritarian ... Moody's Investors Service revised its rating of eight UAE banks from stable to negative amidst the coronavirus outbreak. The ... the World Bank and The Economist magazine describe Turkey as an emerging market economy. Turkey is restructuring its economy in ... Turkey has the world's 15th largest GDP-PPP and 15th largest Nominal GDP. The country is a founding member of the OECD (1961) ...
He also spent much of 2020 covering the coronavirus outbreak, working with teams of other reporters examining the reasons ... Turkey, India, Brazil, Indonesia, Dubai, Vancouver, and other stops. He also looked at how the Trump family took steps to ... which examined the Trump administration response to the coronavirus pandemic. Lipton lives in Washington, D.C. with his wife, ... www.nytimes.com/2020/06/03/us/cdc-coronavirus.html "War on Whistleblowers: Free Press and the National Security State (2013)". ...
කොවිඩ්-19 - විකිපීඩියා
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak , World Health Organization. *Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) , U.S. Centers for Disease ... මෙම රෝගය severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) වෛරසය (2019 novel coronavirus එසේත් නැත්නම් 2019-nCoV ලෙස ... වෛරසය සඳහා, Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 බලන්න. ගෝලීය වසංගතය සඳහා, 2019-20 coronavirus pandemic බලන්න. ... "Q&A on coronaviruses". World Health Organization (WHO). Archived from the original on 20 January 2020. Retrieved 27 January ...
On October 11, 2007, Conagra asked stores to pull the Banquet and generic brand chicken and turkey pot pies due to 152 cases of ... Impact of the 2019-20 coronavirus pandemic on the meat industry in the United States ...
While most wild birds have only a mild form of the H5N1 strain, once domesticated birds such as chickens or turkeys are ... Coronavirus. Hepatitis. DNA virus. HBV (B). RNA virus. CBV. HAV (A). HCV (C). HDV (D). HEV (E). HGV (G). ... Less pathogenic viruses are controlled by vaccination, which is done primarily in turkey flocks (ATCvet codes: QI01AA23 (WHO) ... for the inactivated fowl vaccine, QI01CL01 (WHO) for the inactivated turkey combination vaccine). ...
In Turkey, Cola Turka, in Iran and the Middle East, Zamzam Cola and Parsi Cola, in some parts of China, China Cola, in the ... "Coronavirus: Coca-Cola restructuring cuts 2,200 jobs worldwide". BBC News. December 18, 2020. Retrieved December 18, 2020.. ...
List of parasites of humans
"Human fasciolosis in Van province, Turkey", Acta Tropica, 92 (2): 161-2, doi:10.1016/j.actatropica.2004.04.009, PMID 15350869 ... IV: SARS coronavirus *Severe acute respiratory syndrome. *V: Orthomyxoviridae: Influenza virus A/B/C/D *Influenza/Avian ...
... s are among the animals that can be infected with the coronavirus. Transmission of the virus from minks to humans was ... and turkey livers, as well as prepared commercial foods. A farm with 3,000 mink may use as much as two tons of food per day ...
Cerberus Capital Management
"Cerberus Wants A Bite Of Turkey" Archived January 15, 2016, at the Wayback Machine. ... amid the coronavirus pandemic. ... formation of a joint initiative to pursue investments in Turkey ...
Constitution of Italy
Concurring legislation applies to the following subject matters: international and EU relations of the Regions; foreign trade; job protection and safety; education, subject to the autonomy of educational institutions and with the exception of vocational education and training; professions; scientific and technological research and innovation support for productive sectors; health protection; nutrition; sports; disaster relief; land-use planning; civil ports and airports; large transport and navigation networks; communications; national production, transport and distribution of energy; complementary and supplementary social security; co-ordination of public finance and taxation system; enhancement of cultural and environmental properties, including the promotion and organisation of cultural activities; savings banks, rural banks, regional credit institutions; regional land and agricultural credit institutions. In the subject matters covered by concurring legislation legislative powers are vested ...
Boris Johnson - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Boris Johnson and Matt Hancock in self-isolation with coronavirus". The Guardian. 2020-03-27. Retrieved 2020-03-27.. ... "My dream for Turkey, by Boris's great-grandfather", The Spectator, 23 April 2008. ... "PM Boris Johnson tests positive for coronavirus". BBC News. 2020-03-27. Retrieved 2020-03-27.. ...
Coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19). *Electronic harassment. *Free energy suppression. *Global warming. *HIV/AIDS denialism ...
දුස්සාධ්ය තීව්ර ශ්වසන සහලක්ෂණය කොරෝනාවෛරස 2 - විකිපීඩියා
Wuhan coronavirus (සරල චීන: 武汉冠状病毒; සම්ප්රදායික චීන: 武漢冠狀病毒) ... Fox, Dan (2020). "What you need to know about the Wuhan coronavirus". Nature. doi:10.1038/d41586-020-00209-y. ISSN 0028-0836.. ... Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2, SARS-CoV-2), යනු, පෙරදී 2019 නව කොරෝනාවෛරසය (2019-එන්කොවී) යන ... "The species Severe acute respiratory syndrome-related coronavirus: classifying 2019-nCoV and naming it SARS-CoV-2". Nature ...
Law enforcement in Italy
... is an exclusive function of the State and is organized under the Ministry of Interior, with provincial division and jurisdiction. The highest office in charge of law enforcement is the multi-agency "Dipartimento della Pubblica Sicurezza".  The Ministero dell'Interno (Ministry of the Interior) is the government department with oversight of all of the national forces. On a local level, the forces are under the provincial authority of the Prefetto, in collaboration with the Questore (the local chief of the Polizia), that have their offices Prefettura and Questura in every province capital. These offices are in charge of organizing public safety as well as of carrying law-required duties. For these reasons, the main police force in Italy is Polizia di Stato, or simply Polizia, which is a nationwide, full-powered agency, with different divisions for each specialized area of interest. The Polizia's duties may vary from traffic patrol to investigation, forensic ...
Dromedaries were also shipped from south-western Asia to Spain, Italy, Turkey, France, Canary Islands, the Americas and ... "MERS coronavirus in dromedary camel herd, Saudi Arabia". Emerging Infectious Diseases. 20 (7): 1-4. doi:10.3201/eid2007.140571. ... coronavirus seroprevalence in domestic livestock in Saudi Arabia, 2010 to 2013". Eurosurveillance. 18 (50): 20659. doi:10.2807/ ... in Egypt was the first to show the dromedary might be a host for the Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV).[ ...
中東呼吸綜合症 - 维基百科，自由的百
Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV) - Turkey. World Health Organization. 24 October 2014 [26 October 2014]. ... WHO: Novel coronavirus infection. 2013-02-11 [2013-02-13].. *^ James Gallagher. Coronavirus: Signs the new Sars-like virus can ... WHO confirms 13th novel coronavirus case. CIDRAP. 2013-02-21.. *^ World Health Organization. Novel coronavirus infection - ... Middle East Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus (MERS-CoV): Announcement of the Coronavirus Study Group. Journal of Virology. 2013 ...
History of the Jews in Spain
Thus, he writes in his Antiquities: " …there are but two tribes in Asia (Turkey) and Europe subject to the Romans, while ...
Remdesivir - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Remdesivir Shows Modest Benefits in Coronavirus Trial". The New York Times. Retrieved 3 May 2020 ...
Middle East respiratory syndrome
"Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV) - Turkey". World Health Organization. 24 October 2014. Retrieved 26 ... a gene conserved in all coronaviruses known to infect humans. While the screens for known coronaviruses were all negative, the ... "MERS-CoV , Prevention and Treatment of MERS , Coronavirus , CDC". www.cdc.gov. 13 July 2016. Retrieved 4 April 2017.. ... Butler D (October 2012). "SARS veterans tackle coronavirus". Nature. 490 (7418): 20. doi:10.1038/490020a. PMID 23038444.. ...
Human rights in Iran
"Journalists in prison reach record high: Turkey, Iran, and China among leading jailers". www.cpj.org.. ... This happened during the riots in the last days of March 2020, due to spread of coronavirus in Iran. ... There are currently 45 journalists in prison a number surpassed only by Turkey with 49. The "red lines" of press ...
SARS conspiracy theory
"Coronaviruses". pathmicro.med.sc.edu. Archived from the original on 24 May 2005. Retrieved 8 March 2018.. ... Coronaviruses similar to SARS have been found in bats in China, suggesting they may be their natural reservoir. However ... The SARS coronavirus is novel, they say, but this only implies it has mutated or was previously undiscovered, not that it is ... "SARS-like coronavirus found in wild bats: scientists". The People's Daily. 11 September 2005. Retrieved 2007-08-16.. ...
Middle East respiratory syndrome
"Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV) - Turkey". World Health Organization. 24 October 2014. Retrieved 26 ... a gene conserved in all coronaviruses known to infect humans. While the screens for known coronaviruses were all negative, the ... the novel coronavirus'. References. *^ Parry RL (10 June 2015). "Travel alert after eighth camel flu death". The ... "MERS-CoV , Prevention and Treatment of MERS , Coronavirus , CDC". www.cdc.gov. 13 July 2016. Retrieved 4 April 2017.. ...
On 12 March 2020, the live band performed the first-ever electric show in Turkey. Plans for a duo of 20th Anniversary tours ... their 20th-anniversary acoustic shows to November 2021 due to ongoing restrictions and uncertainty with the coronavirus ... Moss spends the rest of the year touring the album, appearing in the Netherlands, Belgium, France, Poland, Greece, Turkey, ...
Turkey, Mauritius, Burkina Faso, Cameroun, Gabon, Côte d'Ivoire, Niger, Switzerland). In 2020, during the COVID-19 pandemic, ... earthobservatory.nasa.gov/blogs/earthmatters/2020/03/05/how-the-coronavirus-is-and-is-not-affecting-the-environment/ [archive] ... Academia.edu" [archive] (en) Nasa, "How the coronavirus is and is not affecting the environment" https:// ...
"10 Vegan/Vegetarian Metal Bands That Skip The Turkey on Thanksgiving - Page 3 of 3 - Metal Injection". Metalinjection.net. 26 ... "CARCASS's New Album Delayed Due To Novel Coronavirus". Blabbermouth.net. 2 April 2020. Retrieved 2 April 2020. "Carcass to ...
List of Bowling Green State University buildings
During the 2020 Coronavirus pandemic in Ohio the facility was used to house blood drives for the American Red Cross. Buildings ... "BGSU to return ancient mosaics to Turkey". Toledo Blade. Retrieved 5 June 2019. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) Litt, ... CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) "BGSU provides supplies, facilities to help those on coronavirus frontlines". Sentinel- ... CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) "BGSU provides supplies, facilities to help those on coronavirus frontlines". Sentinel- ...
Malabar Gold and Diamonds
"Coronavirus: Dubai-based Malabar Gold and Diamonds pledges 2.5 million meals to the needy". gulfnews.com. Retrieved 13 May 2020 ... Turkey, and Egypt. The expansion will also double its employee strength from 13000 to 25000. As on January 22, 2020, Malabar ... Malabar Group donated one crore to the Telangana Chief Minister Relief Fund to help in the battle against coronavirus pandemic ...
Difference between revisions of "Xu lab:Publications" - OpenWetWare
Turkey postpones events until end-April over coronavirus - Reuters
... as Turkey seeks to contain a surge in coronavirus cases. ... as Turkey seeks to contain a surge in coronavirus cases. ... Koca said Turkey had conducted 1,981 tests in 24 hours to midnight Thursday, 168 of which came back positive. ... The Turkish Medical Association (TTB) told Reuters on Friday that in order to see where Turkey really stands in terms of the ... A worker in protective suit disinfects a residential area in response to the spreading coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in ...
Turkey's coronavirus cases exceed 300,000 - health ministry | Reuters
The total number of coronavirus cases in Turkey rose above 300,000 on Saturday, the health ministry said, as authorities ... ISTANBUL (Reuters) - The total number of coronavirus cases in Turkey rose above 300,000 on Saturday, the health ministry said, ... Health Directorate wearing protective suits arrive at a building during an antibody testing program following the coronavirus ... disease (COVID-19) outbreak, in Istanbul, Turkey, June 17, 2020. REUTERS/Murad Sezer. ...
Turkey postpones events until end-April over coronavirus - Reuters
... as Turkey seeks to contain a surge in coronavirus cases. ... as Turkey seeks to contain a surge in coronavirus cases. ... bankers and business leaders to discuss dealing with coronavirus disease (COVID-19), in Ankara, Turkey, March 18, 2020. ... Koca said Turkey had conducted 1,981 tests in 24 hours to midnight Thursday, 168 of which came back positive. ... The Turkish Medical Association (TTB) told Reuters on Friday that in order to see where Turkey really stands in terms of the ...
Turkey confirms first coronavirus case, wins WHO praise for vigilance - Reuters
Turkey confirmed its first case of the coronavirus on Wednesday, becoming the last major economy to report an outbreak after ... ANKARA (Reuters) - Turkey confirmed its first case of the coronavirus on Wednesday, becoming the last major economy to report ... A worker in a protective suit disinfects a bus due to coronavirus concerns in Istanbul, Turkey March 11, 2020. REUTERS/Umit ... "In all those areas...Turkey has taken that to heart." "Turkey is an advanced country, and most of the systems were already ...
Flights between Turkey, Iraq suspended over coronavirus - Iraq aviation | National Post
BAGHDAD - Flights between Turkey and Iraq have been suspended because of rising coronavirus infections in Turkey, Iraqs ... Share this Story: Flights between Turkey, Iraq suspended over coronavirus - Iraq aviation. *. Copy Link ... Share this Story: Flights between Turkey, Iraq suspended over coronavirus - Iraq aviation. *. Copy Link ... Share this Story: Flights between Turkey, Iraq suspended over coronavirus - Iraq aviation. *. Copy Link ...
Coronavirus boosting Turkey, EU dialogue: Turkish diplomat - Turkey News
... dialogue between Turkey and the EU has benefited amid the mutual fight against the novel coronavirus pandemic, a senior Turkish ... Coronavirus boosting Turkey, EU dialogue: Turkish diplomat. ANKARA- Anadolu Agency. Despite political obstacles, dialogue ... Turkey, Libya ink deal to enhance trade, economic ties Turkey and Libya signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) to boost ... "We are not only bringing our citizens [back] to Turkey, but also helping citizens of other countries in Turkey to return to ...
African barber in Turkey undaunted by coronavirus - Turkey News
Amid fears over the spread of the coronavirus, people around the world adjusted to a new normal and began adopting preventive ... African barber in Turkey undaunted by coronavirus. ANKARA- Anadolu Agency. Amid fears over the spread of the coronavirus, ... Turkeys passenger car and light commercial vehicle (LCV) sales surged by 387.5% year-on-year in July, according to an industry ... But this coronavirus outbreak changed all our plans as people put themselves under quarantine at home, and barbershops were ...
Turkey: Coronavirus COVID-19 | IAMAT
Turkey General Health Risks:. Coronavirus COVID-19. [outbreak]. COVID-19 has been confirmed in Turkey. See Coronavirus COVID-19 ... Coronavirus disease 2019. Similar to other coronaviruses SARS-CoV-2 is suspected to have come from animals, potentially bats. ... Coronaviruses are a large family of respiratory viruses that can cause illness in people and animals. In rare cases, ... For real-time updates, see: Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases.. Returning travellers from high risk areas and those living in ...
Flights between Turkey, Iraq suspended over coronavirus - Iraq aviation - The Jerusalem post
BAGHDAD - Flights between Turkey and Iraq have been suspended because of rising coronavirus infections in Turkey, Iraqs ... Flights between Turkey, Iraq suspended over coronavirus - Iraq aviation. By REUTERS AUGUST 2, 2020 16:22 ... Coronavirus Israel News WORLD NEWS Middle East U.S. Politics Diaspora Opinion ... Coronavirus in Israel: 1,801 new patients in 24 hours, death toll hits 554 *By JERUSALEM POST STAFF ...
Turkey Accused of 'Fanning Flames' of Coronavirus Crisis with Migrants
Fanning the flames of Europes coronavirus crisis by crowding migrants onto its frontier with Greece. ... Turkey Accused of Fanning Flames of Europe Coronavirus Crisis by Pushing Migrants to Border. 3,540 ADEM ALTAN/AFP via Getty ... Turkey has been accused of "Fanning the flames of Europes coronavirus crisis" by crowding migrants onto its frontier with ... "give Turkey more money so it will close the border" - but that, in the meantime, "the situation on the border with Turkey and ...
Turkey: Coronavirus death toll climbs to 44 | TurkishPress
ANKARA Turkey confirmed seven more deaths from coronavirus on late Tuesday, bringing the total number of fatalities to 44. A ... Turkey confirmed seven more deaths from coronavirus on late Tuesday, bringing the total number of fatalities to 44. ... Although we have losses, it is not late for Turkey," he said, stressing that one of the patients was suffering from chronic ... A total of 3,952 coronavirus tests have been conducted in the last 24 hours on people suspected of contracting the virus, and ...
Turkey: Total recoveries exceed current coronavirus cases | TurkishPress
ANKARA Turkey continues on the trajectory of more recoveries from coronavirus, said the health minister on Sunday. A total of ... Turkey continues on the trajectory of more recoveries from coronavirus, said the health minister on Sunday. ... Meanwhile, the death toll from coronavirus climbed to 3,397 as Turkey registered 61 more deaths in the past 24 hours, said the ... ISTANBUL The EU imposing sanctions on Turkey would be profoundly irrational, Turkeys communications director said on Saturday ...
Turkey Is Still in Denial about Coronavirus
... Despite rampant coronavirus in Iran, continued trade and interaction cases ... March 9, 2020 Topic: Security Region: Middle East Blog Brand: Middle East Watch Tags: CoronavirusIranTurkeyHealthMiddle East ... Turkish Health Minister Fahrettin Koca has said no coronavirus cases have occurred in Turkey. While it is true that Turkey did ... To acknowledge the coronavirus outbreak will be to see Turkey return to recession, and condemn its currency to further collapse ...
The Coronavirus Has Started a Censorship Pandemic in Turkey, Hungary, Thailand, and Around the World
Argument: Coronavirus Has Started a Censorship Pandemic Coronavirus Has Started a Censorship Pande... ... to suggest that Turkey, like the United States, Italy, and Spain, is insufficiently prepared for the threat of the coronavirus. ... Tags: Argument, Cambodia, Egypt, Hungary, Public Health, South Africa, Thailand, Turkey. Trending Now Sponsored Links by ... Coronavirus and the Dawn of Post-Democratic Europe. Hungary has used the pandemic to abandon its last vestiges of democracy-and ...
Baculovirus expression of turkey coronavirus nucleocapsid protein
... gene of turkey coronavirus (TCV) was amplified by reverse transcriptase-polymerase chain reaction, cloned, and expressed in the ... Baculovirus expression of turkey coronavirus nucleocapsid protein Avian Dis. Jan-Mar 2001;45(1):136-43. ... The nucleocapsid (N) gene of turkey coronavirus (TCV) was amplified by reverse transcriptase-polymerase chain reaction, cloned ... The ELISA detected antibodies specific for TCV and infectious bronchitis virus, a closely related avian coronavirus, but did ...
Characterization and Location of the Structural Polypeptides of Turkey Enteric Coronavirus Using Monoclonal Antibodies and...
... is one of the major causes of epidemic diarrhoea in turkey poults (1, 2). The morphological and physicochemical characteristics ... Turkey enteric Coronavirus (TCV) is one of the major causes of epidemic diarrhoea in turkey poults (1, 2). The morphological ... Detection of turkey enteric Coronavirus by enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay and differenhtiation from other coronaviruses. Am ... Electron microscopy of coronavirus-like particles characteristic of turkey bluecomb disease. Avian Dis. 17:546 (1973).PubMed ...
Seroprevalence of Turkey Coronavirus in North American Turkeys Determined by a Newly Developed Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent...
Experimental turkeys.Day-old turkey poults were obtained from a commercial turkey breeder (Hybrid Turkeys; Kitchener, Ontario, ... Turkey coronavirus (TCoV) causes diarrhea in young turkey poults, but little is known about its prevalence in the field. To ... Seroprevalence of Turkey Coronavirus in North American Turkeys Determined by a Newly Developed Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent ... Seroprevalence of Turkey Coronavirus in North American Turkeys Determined by a Newly Developed Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent ...
In Amazon's new neighborhood, Arlington's poor line up for turkeys - The Washington Post
Coronavirus Updates. Follow the latest on the outbreak with our newsletter every weekday. All stories in the newsletter are ... He came only for a turkey but filled his bags with carrots, eggs, a Trader Joes veggie-stuffed potato, a can of cream-of-bacon ... Coronavirus Updates. Follow the latest on the outbreak with our newsletter every weekday. All stories in the newsletter are ... "As long as they got jobs for people, I say welcome to Arlington," said Alicestine McDougal, 59, who had her turkey in one bag ...
Turkey - Factors to Watch on March 20 - Reuters
CORONAVIRUS The death toll in Turkey due to the coronavirus rose to four, Health Minister Fahrettin Koca said late on Thursday ... Shops closed across Turkey on Thursday to help halt the coronavirus spread, dimming the economys prospects and raising ... Turkeys Defence Ministry said on Thursday that two of its soldiers were killed in Syrias northwestern province of Idlib in a ... Finance Minister Berat Albayrak said on Thursday he had "no concerns" about Turkeys ability to meet its economic growth, ...
Number of coronavirus patients in intensive care continues rising in Turkey - Turkish Minute
The chart showed that 161,533 people have recovered in Turkey since the start of the outbreak. The first case of coronavirus ... Number of coronavirus patients in intensive care continues rising in Turkey. By ... Turkey registered 1,212 more coronavirus cases today, bringing the total number to 188,897. ... Turkeys president launches new unit to wage information warfare. TM - September 18, 2020. 0 ...
Sparks between Turkey and Holland as Erdogan calls the Dutch 'Nazi remnants'
... less than a day after Turkeys foreign minister was denied entry, prompting president Recep Tayyip Erdoğan to call the Dutch ... The escalating dispute between Nato allies Turkey and the Netherlands hit a new low in the early hours of Sunday, with a ... Coronavirus is becoming more contagious and can infect during incubation, Chinese authorities warn ... Turkey The escalating dispute between Nato allies Turkey and the Netherlands hit a new low in the early hours of Sunday, with a ...
coronavirus | YT Law Office | Istanbul Turkey
ADDITIONAL MEASURES TAKEN WITHIN THE SCOPE OF CORONAVIRUS CITY ENTRY / EXIT AND AGE RESTRICTIONS. by admin Comment , ... The LAUNCH OF OUR NEW WEBSITE "LEGALITY REGARDING COVID-19 IN TURKEY". by admin Comment , Announcements ... WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF THE CURRENT VISA/VISA EXEMPTION OR RESIDENCE PERMIT OF A FOREIGNER ARE EXPIRED DURING COVID-19 IN TURKEY?. ... Coronavirus (COVID-19) is a respiratory disease that infects a large number of people around the World, spreads rapidly and ...
Turkey coronavirus and salmonella | Qarantino.com
Turkey coronavirus and salmonella. More than K pounds of ground turkey recalled; 52 more people sick in deadly salmonella ... raw turkey products and live turkeys, according to Where coronavirus cases have been confirmed in San Diego County. EFSA ... Salmonella levels in turkeys Levels for the full range of Salmonella types detected in turkey flocks varied quite Coronavirus: ... has been linked to raw turkey . Nov 09, · Colorado Reports Raw Turkey-Linked Salmonella - Denver, CO - A strain of drug- ...
Commentary: In Turkey, Tear Gas Instead Of Dialogue
Majlis Podcast: With Coronavirus, Domestic Violence In Central Asia Has Gotten Much Worse ... Turkey is now the 16th-largest economy in the world, boasting high single-digit growth that might be envied in many developed ... Majlis Podcast: With Coronavirus, Domestic Violence In Central Asia Has Gotten Much Worse ... The protests, though largely limited to Turkeys three largest cities, seemed to have united young and old, secular and ...
Turkey denies Damascus claim it sent troops into Syria
Coronavirus: Turkey denies it seized ventilators destined for Spain amid epidemic of medical piracy. The Independent ... Turkeys Yilmaz said a decision had been made with Saudi Arabia for the deployment of four F-16 jets. ... Trump offers competing coronavirus messaging, warning of death but lamenting lockdown. Yahoo News ... New changes in law will help those near retirement and others weather coronaviruss financial storm. USA TODAY ...
AirTalk | Audio: Immunization Rates Plunge In LA County, Sweden Backtracks On Its Coronavirus Strategy | 89.3 KPCC
First Time Baking Turkey? Making Thanksgiving For Two? Weve Got You November 25, 2020 ... State of Affairs, Coronavirus: Exploring The It Wont Happen To Me Mentality, New Documentary Explores The Life Of Frank ... As of Monday afternoon, L.A. County has at least more than 1,570 deaths and 32,263 confirmed cases of coronavirus. ... Immunization Rates Plunge In LA County, Sweden Backtracks On Its Coronavirus Strategy. ...
Parcel Delivery Services | UPS - Turkey
Turkey sends American Islamic State fighter to U.S. after stalemate with Greece
Turkey sent a U.S. citizen suspected of fighting for Islamic State to the United States by plane on Friday, Interior Minister ... Vaccine Expert Has A Grim Prediction Of What Coronavirus Will Do For Years And Years. HuffPost ... ANKARA (Reuters) - Turkey sent a U.S. citizen suspected of fighting for Islamic State to the United States by plane on Friday, ... The suspect had been stuck in a buffer zone between Turkey and Greece, but the Interior Ministry said on Thursday that the ...
The Fried Turkey Sandwich Shop | VisitNC.com
The menu features a variety of tasty fried turkey sandwiches along with a selection of other deli sandwiches and grilled ... The Fried Turkey Sandwich Shop is a unique local spot for lunch in downtown Fayetteville. ... Coronavirus Precautions. Governor Roy Cooper has issued an executive order that moves the entire state of North Carolina into a ... The Fried Turkey Sandwich Shop is a unique local spot for lunch in downtown Fayetteville. The menu features a variety of tasty ...
Nikki and Brie Bella 'terrified' of coronavirus during pregnancies
... of the coronavirus during their pregnancies. The retired WWE superstars are both pregnant at the same time, and while the twins ... Turkey breasts?: Bizarre detail on bodysuit wedding dress turns heads. Yahoo Lifestyle ... Coronavirus update: US moves to end WHO membership; Brazils Bolsonaro tests positive. Yahoo Finance ... Kanye West: Coronavirus vaccines are the mark of the beast. Bang Showbiz NZ ...
Pandemic2019ReutersTurkey'sANKARAVaccineOutbreak of the coronavirusPositive for the coronavirusRising coronavirus infectionsCrisisCasesKocaCurrent coronavirusTrumpDeathsTurkishIstanbul1,200 turkeysInfectionsNewsFlocksLockdownErdoganWild turkeysCountry'sYoung turkey poultsAntibodiesEconomicCaliforniaDiseaseFearsSpikeSymptomsProteinsLatestEnteritisWuhanInfectious bronchitisBluecombWORLDPeopleSurgeIranEpidemicRussiaSevereUpdatesContagiousThanksgivingSyriaHealth ministryAvian
- Iraq reopened Baghdad and southern airports last week for international travel after months of closure caused by the coronavirus pandemic. (nationalpost.com)
- Despite political obstacles, dialogue between Turkey and the EU has benefited amid the mutual fight against the novel coronavirus pandemic, a senior Turkish diplomat said on April 22. (hurriyetdailynews.com)
- Kaymakcı also said that though the pandemic relegated the issue of migration between Turkey and the EU to a lesser priority, it would reemerge in the long term. (hurriyetdailynews.com)
- France and the Netherlands imposed stricter mask-wearing rules on Aug. 5 amid signs that the coronavirus pandemic is flaring up again across the globe, with the worldwide death toll exceeding 700,000. (hurriyetdailynews.com)
- Turkey, Frantzman said, was "shoehorning refugees into Europe at a time when Europe is suffering a pandemic" and encouraging them to "gather in crowds" to try and storm the border at a time when people the world over are being urged to practise social distancing - while taking drastic measures to protect its own borders. (breitbart.com)
- Coronavirus Has Started a Censorship Pandemic Coronavirus Has Started a Censorship Pande. (foreignpolicy.com)
- The coronavirus pandemic has caused governments all over the world to introduce drastic emergency measures, suspending many of the freedoms that citizens normally take for granted. (foreignpolicy.com)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) is a respiratory disease that infects a large number of people around the World, spreads rapidly and shows its negative effects in our country as well and it is declared as "pandemic" by World Health Organization. (yttlaw.com)
- In order to control the risk of Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, which has an effect all over the world and in our country on public health, it is vital to reduce social mobility and human contact and ensure social isolation. (yttlaw.com)
- The countries taken and continue to take some precautions in order to battle with this pandemic disease of coronavirus which occurred in the city of Wuhan of China on December, 2019 and the primary measures taken is to keep the social distancing, in another saying, to decrease the social distancing. (yttlaw.com)
- BRUSSELS (AP) - In a global push to end violence against women, activists held rallies Wednesday and world leaders called for action to stop the abuse, which has worsened because of the coronavirus pandemic this year. (ap.org)
- FRANKFURT: Eurogroup chief Mario Centeno said plans by Germany and France to set up a 500 billion euro ($545 billion) recovery fund to cope with the coronavirus pandemic would be a step towards a fiscal union of the bloc. (thestar.com.my)
- Combined with the global economic slowdown, ongoing Covid-19 (coronavirus) health pandemic as well as volatile oil prices, would put the local currency under pressure. (thestar.com.my)
- After running both tickers through TipRanks' database, we found out that the rest of the Street is also standing squarely in the bull camp.Codiack BioSciences (CDAK)As we have all learned from coronavirus pandemic, some new thing in medical science can make huge impact on our world. (yahoo.com)
- The Novel Coronavirus pandemic has created unprecedented complexities, which have required us to constantly reassess our operations. (ups.com)
- As well as pushing Beijing's narrative on the Hong Kong protests, the network did the same for the coronavirus pandemic and criticising Taiwan. (yahoo.com)
- He told reporters that he and other members of the Pandemic Science Council are being vaccinated immediately and rollout across all 81 provinces in Turkey will begin on Thursday. (cnn.com)
- We need contact tracing to keep more people from catching coronavirus during the pandemic. (abc.net.au)
- Professor McLaws developed a traffic light system to measure coronavirus case numbers during the pandemic . (abc.net.au)
- Financial losses are mounting at the U.S. Postal Service during the coronavirus pandemic. (latimes.com)
- Millions are at risk of defaulting on loans as the coronavirus pandemic halts Cambodia's recovery from decades of war and poverty. (latimes.com)
- Researchers in the UK say they have seen an "unprecedented cluster" of eight children with rare inflammatory problems amid the coronavirus pandemic. (cnn.com)
- US President Trump has again leveled accusations that China could have stopped the global coronavirus pandemic, calling the spread "the worst attack we've ever had on our country. (cnn.com)
- As the world continues to reel from the coronavirus pandemic and new cases of COVID-19 (the disease caused by the virus) multiply daily in the United States, people with diabetes are understandably worried about how to protect their health. (diabetesselfmanagement.com)
- The positive acts of compassion, creativity and solidarity in the face of the coronavirus pandemic are heartening. (rusi.org)
- If anyone is in any doubt about the risks of coronavirus exacerbating pre-existing vulnerabilities, take a look at Lebanon, where a political and economic crisis has been compounded by the pandemic, with a currency in free fall and almost half the country now living below the poverty line. (rusi.org)
- An outbreak of the novel (new) coronavirus was first reported in December 2019 when cases of viral pneumonia with unknown origin were confirmed in Wuhan, Hubei Province, China. (iamat.org)
- This virus causes the disease referred to as COVID-19 - Coronavirus disease 2019. (iamat.org)
- Registration is now open for the 2019 Troy Turkey Trot Training Challenge which begins Monday, September 23, and lasts for 10 weeks. (news10.com)
- In 2019, Ankara signed a maritime demarcation agreement with the GNA in the eastern Mediterranean, and a military cooperation accord under which Turkey sent military advisers and trainers to Tripoli. (yahoo.com)
- Air pollution in Turkey is estimated to be a cause of 8% of deaths in 2019. (wikipedia.org)
- ISTANBUL (Reuters) - President Tayyip Erdogan issued a decree on Friday postponing all events related to science, culture and art, as Turkey seeks to contain a surge in coronavirus cases. (reuters.com)
- The Turkish Medical Association (TTB) told Reuters on Friday that in order to see where Turkey really stands in terms of the outbreak, the number of tests should be increased. (reuters.com)
- ISTANBUL (Reuters) - The total number of coronavirus cases in Turkey rose above 300,000 on Saturday, the health ministry said, as authorities struggle to contain a resurgence in the outbreak. (reuters.com)
- ANKARA (Reuters) - Turkey confirmed its first case of the coronavirus on Wednesday, becoming the last major economy to report an outbreak after taking what the World Health Organization (WHO) described as "vigilant, cautious" measures to delay the disease. (reuters.com)
- ANKARA (Reuters) - Turkey sent a U.S. citizen suspected of fighting for Islamic State to the United States by plane on Friday, Interior Minister Suleyman Soylu said, after the man was refused entry to Greece earlier this week. (yahoo.com)
- TAIPEI (Reuters) - A taxi driver has died from the coronavirus in Taiwan, marking the first such death on the island and the fifth fatality outside mainland China from an epidemic that has curbed travel and disrupted global supply chains. (thestar.com.my)
- ISTANBUL (Reuters) - At a luxury hotel in Istanbul, staff in gloves and masks space out and disinfect tables as they prepare for a scheme which Turkey hopes will rescue part of its $35 billion tourism industry from the ravages of coronavirus. (thestar.com.my)
- JERUSALEM, Nov 12 (Reuters) - Israel will sign a provisional deal with Pfizer Inc on Friday to receive 8 million doses of the drugmaker's still-experimental coronavirus vaccine as of January, the Israeli health minister said. (yahoo.com)
- ISTANBUL, Sept 7 (Reuters) - Netflix has delayed the launch of French film "Cuties" in Turkey after broadcasting watchdog (RTUK) ordered it to be removed saying it might lead to potential child exploitation. (yahoo.com)
- ANKARA (Reuters) - Libya's new presidency council will visit Turkey on Friday for talks with President Tayyip Erdogan, the Turkish presidency said late on Thursday, marking the council's first official visit to Turkey since taking office. (yahoo.com)
- ISTANBUL The EU imposing sanctions on Turkey would be profoundly irrational, Turkey's communications director said on Saturday. (turkishpress.com)
- Finance Minister Berat Albayrak said on Thursday he had "no concerns" about Turkey's ability to meet its economic growth, budget and inflation targets for 2020 despite expectations of a potentially severe global recession due to the coronavirus. (reuters.com)
- T he escalating dispute between Nato allies Turkey and the Netherlands hit a new low in the early hours of Sunday, with a Turkish minister escorted out of the country as persona non grata, less than a day after Turkey's foreign minister was denied entry, prompting president Recep Tayyip Erdoğan to call the Dutch 'Nazi remnants. (telegraph.co.uk)
- The reason for Turkey's success against coronavirus? (sky.com)
- NATO envoys were holding emergency talks Friday at the request of Turkey following the killing of 33 Turkish soldiers in northeast Syria, as scores of migrants gathered at Turkey's border with Greece seeking entry into Europe. (spokesman.com)
- ANKARA, Turkey - President Obama made his most direct outreach to Muslims around the world Monday, telling Turkey's Grand National Assembly that the United States "is not and never will be at war with Islam. (spokesman.com)
- In the context of Turkey's history of imperialism against the Kurds, the impact of this dam-building spree extends well beyond Kurdish Turkey to the entirety of Syria and Iraq. (thenation.com)
- Turkey's President Recep Tayyip Erdogan addresses a meeting of the NATO's Mediterranean Dialogue, in Ankara, Turkey. (haaretz.com)
- Turkey's Health Minister Fahrettin Koca receives the first shot after Turkish authorities gave the go-ahead for the emergency use of the Covid-19 vaccine produced by China's Sinovac Biotech, in Ankara, Turkey, on Wednesday, January 13. (cnn.com)
- Turkey's Interior Minister Suleyman Soylu said nearly 50,000 migrants had left Turkey for Europe via the western province of Edirne, bordering Greece, in comments published in the official Anadolu news agency. (yahoo.com)
- Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan chairs a meeting with ministers, bankers and business leaders to discuss dealing with coronavirus disease (COVID-19), in Ankara, Turkey, March 18, 2020. (reuters.com)
- Shops closed across Turkey on Thursday to help halt the coronavirus spread, dimming the economy's prospects and raising questions for hundreds of thousands of workers after Ankara pledged $15 billion in support and advised Turks to stay home. (reuters.com)
- U.S. officials say they understand Ankara wants to deal with the PKK fighters who have been waging an armed campaign for self-rule in Turkey in a conflict that goes back 20 years. (rferl.org)
- ISTANBUL (AP) - The Turkish research vessel at the heart of a Mediterranean Sea energy dispute between Turkey and Greece is back in port in an apparent bid to ease tensions ahead of a European Union summit where potential sanctions against Ankara will be discussed. (ap.org)
- ANKARA, Turkey (AP) - When Turkey changed the way it reports daily COVID-19 infections, it confirmed what medical groups and opposition parties have long suspected - that the country is faced with an alarming surge of cases that is fast exhausting the Turkish health system. (ap.org)
- ANKARA, Turkey (AP) - A Turkish court sentenced hundreds of military and civilian personnel at an air base to life prison sentences Thursday, proclaiming them guilty of involvement in the 2016 failed coup attempt against President Recep Tayyip Erdogan's government. (ap.org)
- ANKARA, Turkey (AP) - The number of daily reported COVID-19 infections in Turkey jumped to above 28,000 on Wednesday after, in a surprise development, the government resumed publishing all positive cases and not just the number of patients being treated for symptoms of the coronavirus. (ap.org)
- President Barack Obama addresses the general assembly at the Turkish parliament building in Ankara, Turkey, on Monday. (spokesman.com)
- ANKARA, Turkey - President Barack Obama, steering a delicate course on an explosive issue, said his views on the mass killing of Armenians by Ottoman Turks in the early 20th century have not changed since he declared it the result of "genocide" last year, but he avoided using that term Monday. (spokesman.com)
- Ankara has struggled with the notion that it could not bend the region to its will: In Libya, before it ended up helping unseat Qaddafi, Turkey argued that the West had no business intervening against him. (foreignpolicy.com)
- ISTANBUL: Turkey´s President Recep Tayyip Erdogan on Sunday threatened to close two strategic military bases used by the United States in Turkey, after Washington warned of sanctions over Ankara buying Russian arms. (com.pk)
- Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan delivers a speech during a Turkey-Iran business forum at Cankaya Palace in Ankara, Turkey, on Dec. 20. (latimes.com)
- ANKARA, Turkey (AP) - Turkish prosecutors have issued detention warrants against 695 people suspected of links to the U.S.-based Muslim cleric blamed by Turkey for a failed coup attempt in 2016, state media reported Tuesday. (khon2.com)
- Kaymakcı noted that a donors' conference would be held on May 4 on the development of a vaccine and treatment, adding that European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen could hold a phone call "in the coming days" with Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan to request that Turkey "take an active role in this conference. (hurriyetdailynews.com)
- Advanced, Phase 3 trials are ongoing in Turkey, but the vaccine is also being tested in other countries, including Brazil. (cnn.com)
Outbreak of the coronavirus2
- A puzzling new outbreak of the coronavirus in New Zealand's largest city grew to 17 cases on Aug. 13, with officials saying the number will likely increase further. (hurriyetdailynews.com)
- The current outbreak of the coronavirus #COVID19 has disrupted the lives of almost every country in the world. (slowfood.com)
Positive for the coronavirus1
Rising coronavirus infections1
- Turkey has been accused of "Fanning the flames of Europe's coronavirus crisis" by crowding migrants onto its frontier with Greece. (breitbart.com)
- BRUSSELS-A war of words between Turkey and the Netherlands escalated over the weekend, sparking a diplomatic crisis between the two North Atlantic Treaty Organization allies ahead of critical polls in both countries. (wsj.com)
- The escalating tensions between Turkey and Russia, who back opposing forces in the Syria conflict, after an air strike killed the Turkish troops sparked fears of a broader war and a new migration crisis for Europe. (yahoo.com)
- Until the announcement, Turkey - a member of the Group of 20 biggest global economies and a major transit hub between Europe, Asia and Africa - had officially managed to avoid an outbreak, though all its neighbors except war-ravaged Syria had reported cases. (reuters.com)
- See Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases for up-to-date details. (iamat.org)
- In rare cases, coronaviruses that circulate among animals can evolve and infect humans. (iamat.org)
- KIEV More coronavirus cases and fatalities were reported in several Eurasian and Central Asian countries on Saturday. (turkishpress.com)
- Despite rampant coronavirus in Iran, continued trade and interaction cases reported in Iraqi Kurdistan, and an international airport hub which President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan inaugurated to compete with Dubai and Doha, Turkish Health Minister Fahrettin Koca has said no coronavirus cases have occurred in Turkey. (nationalinterest.org)
- Accordingly, Koca's insistence that Turkey has no coronavirus cases appear as credible as Erdoğan's insistence that all the critical journalists he has imprisoned were actually legitimate terrorists, or former Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's denial that homosexuality existed in Iran. (nationalinterest.org)
- He wrote that the airport did not enforce any coronavirus screening against him or his fellow passengers returning from Barcelona, even though Spain now has more coronavirus cases than China, the original epicenter. (foreignpolicy.com)
- The death toll in Turkey due to the coronavirus rose to four, Health Minister Fahrettin Koca said late on Thursday, adding there was a total of 359 confirmed cases in the country. (reuters.com)
- As of Monday afternoon, L.A. County has at least more than 1,570 deaths and 32,263 confirmed cases of coronavirus. (scpr.org)
- Are young people to blame for new rise in coronavirus cases? (sky.com)
- The coronavirus, thought to have emerged at a wildlife market in the central Chinese province of Hubei, has killed 1,665 people in China with latest figures showing 68,500 cases of the illness. (thestar.com.my)
- SACRAMENTO, Calif. - California could see a tripling of hospitalizations by Christmas and is considering stay-home orders for areas with the highest case rates as it tries to head off concerns that severe coronavirus cases could overwhelm intensive care beds, officials said Monday. (ap.org)
- Often the grievance is little more than a wayward turkey blocking traffic, but in at least five cases turkeys became so aggressive that police said they had to shoot them as a matter of public safety. (concordmonitor.com)
- Mass coronavirus testing in Liverpool has missed half of positive cases, Government figures show, as scientists warned that plans for 'moonshot' testing could lead to many infected people believing they do not have the disease. (yahoo.com)
- California encouraged by trends even as it passes 600,000 coronavirus cases, most in U.S. (yahoo.com)
- It took 167 days to reach the first 3 million cases, from January 22, 2020 (when JHU reported the first US coronavirus case) to July 8, 2020. (cnn.com)
- At least 76 cases of a coronavirus variant first identified in the UK have been found in 12 US states, according to data posted Wednesday by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. (cnn.com)
- To find coronavirus cases, you've got to be able to detect them in the first place, Professor McLaws says. (abc.net.au)
- More than 3.7 million cases of the novel coronavirus , including at least 263,000 deaths have been recorded worldwide , according to Johns Hopkins University. (cnn.com)
- In late April, Britain's National Health Service sent an "urgent alert" to doctors saying they had seen cases of atypical Kawasaki disease that could be linked to coronavirus. (cnn.com)
- The first 10 of these children tested positive for coronavirus antibodies - including the eight who made up the original "cluster" of cases. (cnn.com)
- Dubai: The Ministry of Health and Prevention (MoHAP) on Saturday confirmed that two more people have been diagnosed with coronavirus in the UAE, taking the total number of cases to 13. (wn.com)
- Health authorities in the UAE confirmed two more people have been infected with Covid-19, bringing the country's total number of new coronavirus cases to 11. (wn.com)
- Koca said Turkey had conducted 1,981 tests in 24 hours to midnight Thursday, 168 of which came back positive. (reuters.com)
- On Wednesday, Koca said Turkey used a combination of its own kit and the global PRC method for testing. (reuters.com)
- A total of 3,952 coronavirus tests have been conducted in the last 24 hours on people suspected of contracting the virus, and 343 tested positive, bringing the tally of infections to 1,872, Health Minister Fahrettin Koca said on Twitter. (turkishpress.com)
- For the first time since March 11, the number of recovered patients has surpassed the current number of coronavirus patients in Turkey," Koca added. (turkishpress.com)
- The number of coronavirus patients being treated in intensive care is continuing to rise, increasing from 803 to 846 on Monday, according to a chart posted on Twitter by Health Minister Fahrettin Koca. (turkishminute.com)
- While doing so, and acknowledging that Turkey would likely move in to the vacuum, Trump warne d , "[I]f Turkey does anything that I, in my great and unmatched wisdom, consider to be off limits, I will totally destroy and obliterate the Economy of Turkey (I've done before! (nationalreview.com)
- Trump has been adverting that the United States was getting out of wasteful wars in the Middle East, but the mix of signals sent to Turkey - praise as a NATO ally, criticism as a power acting in Syria, and likely-ineffectual tariffs - seems to contain all the contradictions of Trump's campaign rhetoric. (nationalreview.com)
- Trump, who said Islamic State had all but been defeated, could now expect Turkey to help clear out the remaining pockets of Syria still under Islamic State control, Erdogan said. (latimes.com)
- Turkey confirmed seven more deaths from coronavirus on late Tuesday, bringing the total number of fatalities to 44. (turkishpress.com)
- Meanwhile, the death toll from coronavirus climbed to 3,397 as Turkey registered 61 more deaths in the past 24 hours, said the health minister. (turkishpress.com)
- Meanwhile, Sweden is backtracking on its controversial coronavirus strategy after deaths of elderly residents spiraled, Bloomberg News reports . (scpr.org)
- Turkey says the number of deaths was far lower and Turks also died, blaming the killings on the First World War. (com.pk)
- The IRC predict up to 3.2 million deaths as these countries contend with coronavirus on top of existing humanitarian vulnerabilities and political and economic fragility. (rusi.org)
- Speaking via webinar in a program titles European Union and Turkey-EU Relations in the COVID-19 process, Turkish Deputy Foreign Minister and Director for EU Affairs Faruk Kaymakcı said: "COVID-19 has led to an increase in dialogue that was blocked politically between the EU and Turkey. (hurriyetdailynews.com)
- Turkey and Libya signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) to boost trade and economic ties, the Turkish trade minister said on Aug. 13. (hurriyetdailynews.com)
- While it is true that Turkey did stop at least passenger to and flights from China early, Turkish Airlines brags about its dozens of routes to Africa , flights created to cater for not only Turkish businessmen but also Chinese and Russian ones as well. (nationalinterest.org)
- Turkish soccer, basketball and volleyball leagues, which were among the last to continue playing matches, were suspended indefinitely on Thursday due to the widening coronavirus outbreak. (reuters.com)
- The Turkish lira slid to its lowest level in two years Wednesday as investors speculated that its central bank would struggle to stem the currency's decline amid the coronavirus economic crunch. (wsj.com)
- The feud between Turkey and the Netherlands, which had been brewing for days, boiled over Saturday night, when Dutch authorities deported a Turkish minister from Rotterdam as she attempted to hold an unauthorized political rally. (wsj.com)
- REYHANLI, Turkey - The presidents of Turkey and Russia spoke by phone Friday to try to defuse tensions that rose significantly in Syria after 33 Turkish troops were killed in a Syrian government airstrike, and a new wave of refugees and migrants headed for the Greek land and sea border after Turkey said it would no longer hold them back. (spokesman.com)
- Greece and Bulgaria increased security at their borders with Turkey in preparation for an influx as hundreds boarded buses in Istanbul, apparently headed for the Greek border or the Turkish coast opposite the Greek islands. (spokesman.com)
- Thursday's attack sharply raised the risk of direct military confrontation between Turkey and Russia, although Turkish officials blamed Syria for the airstrike. (spokesman.com)
- In 2006 around one quarter of brides of Turkish and Moroccan men in the Netherlands who married came especially from Turkey and Morocco to marry. (cbs.nl)
- By far most Turkish men who married in 2006 chose a Turkish bride who lived in the Netherlands (54 percent) or who migrated from Turkey (27 percent). (cbs.nl)
- BEIRUT (AP) -- Turkish artillery fired on Syrian targets Wednesday after shelling from Syria struck a border village in Turkey, killing five civilians, sharply escalating tensions between the two neighbors and prompting NATO to convene an emergency meeting. (nhregister.com)
- Turkish media said Turkey has prepared a parliamentary bill for Syria that is similar to one that authorizes the Turkish military to intervene in northern Iraq in pursuit of Kurdish militants who have bases there. (nhregister.com)
- International financial lenders have proposed a $10 billion loan package for Turkey to avert the economic and political collapse of a critical U.S. and NATO ally in one of the world's most volatile regions, Turkish and International Monetary Fund officials said on Friday. (sun-sentinel.com)
- Turkey did the right thing" by deploring the Egyptian coup, a former high-ranking Turkish diplomat told me, but found itself "on the wrong side of the international community. (foreignpolicy.com)
- However, according to the Turkish Statistical Institute (TurkStat) there are more than 181,000 child brides in Turkey and, the rate of parental consent for legal marriage under the age of 18 increased by % 94.2 in 2011. (opendemocracy.net)
- Turkey has previously said that Turkish firms would take an active role in rebuilding the war-torn country. (yahoo.com)
- Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan announced Friday that he would postpone military operations in northeastern Syria against U.S.-backed Syrian Kurdish fighters, but that Turkey would take over the U.S. mission to clear what remains of Islamic State from the region. (latimes.com)
- On the border between Turkey and Syria near the besieged city of Kobane, a group of Syrians are arguing with two Turkish policemen. (pri.org)
- That's led to deadly clashes between Kurds and Turkish security forces, and real fears that a precarious ceasefire between Turkey and Kurdish militants may soon end. (pri.org)
- If Kobane falls, Kurds in Turkey will rise up against the government," says Ibrahim Bitkin, a 32-year-old Kurd from the Turkish side of the border. (pri.org)
- Turkish jets also attacked PKK bases in Turkey for the first time since the ceasefire. (pri.org)
- Turkish guys come here and fight for Kobane because these people know if [ISIS] comes to Turkey, they'll kill people, rape women, burn cities. (pri.org)
- The Turkish Public Health Association is accountable for the primary healthcare delivery in Turkey. (wikipedia.org)
- Multisectoral action plan of Turkey for non-communicable diseases 2017-2025' has been established by the Turkish Ministry of Health in order to halt and manage the NCDs in Turkey. (wikipedia.org)
- A worker in protective suit disinfects a residential area in response to the spreading coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in Istanbul,Turkey March 20, 2020. (reuters.com)
- FILE PHOTO: Medical workers of the Bakirkoy District Health Directorate wearing protective suits arrive at a building during an antibody testing program following the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak, in Istanbul, Turkey, June 17, 2020. (reuters.com)
- A worker in a protective suit disinfects a bus due to coronavirus concerns in Istanbul, Turkey March 11, 2020. (reuters.com)
- By cancelling the Istanbul elections, Erdogan has annulled a core tenet of democracy in Turkey. (haaretz.com)
- It's a kind of classic upping of police powers and judicial powers to be used against suspicious people," says Emma Sinclair-Webb, Human Rights Watch's Turkey researcher in Istanbul. (pri.org)
- Field isolates can be propagated by oral inoculation and intestinal infections of young turkey poults, or by inoculation into embryonating turkey eggs (4, 5). (springer.com)
- Coronavirus infections rising in England? (sky.com)
- In a story Nov. 25, 2020, about a new U.S. estimate of missed coronavirus infections, The Associated Press erroneously reported an earlier calculation by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. (ap.org)
- This warning comes over the rising numbers of coronavirus infections in Saudi Arabia," the ministry said. (turkishpress.com)
- The findings show the diagnosis of coronavirus was made early and if the virus has spread it is limited," he told a news conference. (reuters.com)
- In Cambodia, Human Rights Watch found that at least 17 people have been arrested on fake news charges for comments they made about the coronavirus. (foreignpolicy.com)
- Get the day's latest Coronavirus news delivered to your inbox by subscribing to our newsletter. (spokesman.com)
- Receive daily coronavirus & public health news straight to your inbox. (wesh.com)
- Passenger Yuksel Gordu told Turkey's official Anadolu news agency that words weren't enough to describe the fear on the aircraft. (foxbusiness.com)
- Dubai: An Indian expat who was found to be infected with coronavirus in the UAE on February 10 is in a "stable condition", Indian Embassy told Gulf News on Wednesday. (wn.com)
- The Anatolia news agency said on Sunday that the man was arrested in Hakkar, in southeastern Turkey, while he was about to cross into Iran using a false passport. (aljazeera.com)
- Viral agents associated with outbreaks of diarrhea in turkey flocks in Quebec. (springer.com)
- This ELISA was compared with a commercial whole IBV-based ELISA for their ability to determine the seroprevalence of TCoV in breeder and meat turkey flocks in Ontario, Canada, and Arkansas. (asm.org)
- Wildlife experts say much of the problem can be blamed on residents who leave out food for turkeys, which entices flocks to settle in and helps them survive winters. (concordmonitor.com)
- Turkey biologist Ted Walski said sightings of flocks of wild turkeys suggest they weren't affected by the frequently frigid winter. (washingtontimes.com)
- Turkey has unfortunately become infamous for its suppression of criticism under President Recep Tayyip Erdogan. (foreignpolicy.com)
- Terrorist charges like the ones used to convict the two women have become commonplace in Turkey, especially since a failed attempt by parts of the military to overthrow President Tayyip Erdogan in 2016. (yahoo.com)
- Turkey, acting within the rules of engagement and international laws, will never leave unreciprocated such provocations by the Syrian regime against our national security," the office of Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan said in a statement. (nhregister.com)
- Erdogan does not accept defeat and goes against the will of the people…This ends the credibility of democratic transition of power through elections in Turkey. (haaretz.com)
- In #Turkey Erdogan undermining rule of law & democratic order. (haaretz.com)
- That has now all changed: Turkey and Egypt pulled their ambassadors from each country amidst the dispute, and Erdogan publicly slammed the new government in Cairo. (foreignpolicy.com)
- Erdogan said he would let refugees travel to Europe from NATO-member Turkey. (yahoo.com)
- Last week, Erdogan said Turkey would be launching an operation east of the Euphrates River in northeast Syria to clear out the Kurdish fighters, who are considered by Turkey to be an offshoot of the militant Kurdistan Workers Party. (latimes.com)
- Turkey, Erdogan said, had already demonstrated its ability to defeat Islamic State, referring to a 2016 operation that pushed Islamic State forces from Jarablus, and a recent offensive to drive Kurdish forces from Afrin, in Syria's northwest. (latimes.com)
- In this Sept. 27, 2017 photo, a wild turkey walks through a residential neighborhood in Brookline, Mass. Wild turkeys have bounced back in New England in what's considered a success story for wildlife restoration. (concordmonitor.com)
- Wild turkeys walk along a street in a residential neighborhood in Brookline, Mass., last month. (concordmonitor.com)
- Not everyone is celebrating the return of the wild turkeys. (concordmonitor.com)
- These efforts include threats of lawsuits, firings, and punishment against journalists and medical staff who have pointed out the strain that the coronavirus is placing on the country's public health system. (foreignpolicy.com)
- All around her, the poorest residents of one of the country's richest counties lugged bags stuffed with stuffing, bursting with Brussels sprouts, laden with bread, milk and one of the 2,500 turkeys the food pantry would give away during its busiest week of the year. (washingtonpost.com)
Young turkey poults1
- The ELISA detected antibodies specific for TCV and infectious bronchitis virus, a closely related avian coronavirus, but did not detect antibodies specific for other avian viruses (avian influenza, avian reovirus, avian paramyxovirus 3, avian adenovirus 1, or Newcastle disease virus). (nih.gov)
- These findings indicate that baculovirus-expressed TCV N protein is a suitable source of antigen for ELISA-based detection of TCV-specific antibodies in turkeys. (nih.gov)
- Antigenic and polypeptide structure of turkeyenteric coronaviruses as defined by monoclonal antibodies. (springer.com)
- Monoclonal antibodies to bovine Coronavirus: characteristics and topographical mapping of neutralizing epitopes on the E2 and E3 glycoproteins. (springer.com)
- To assess the utility of this recombinant ELISA, 360 serum samples from turkey farms in Ontario, Canada, and 81 serum samples from farms in Arkansas were tested for TCoV-specific antibodies. (asm.org)
- A Brief Evaluation of Articles 7, 8 And 9 of the "Law on Mitigating the Effects of the New Coronavirus Outbreak (Covid-19) on Economic and Social Life and Amendments to Some Laws" Which Gives Employers the Right to Have the Employees Take Unpaid Leaves "The Law on Mitigating the Effects. (yttlaw.com)
- Turkey on Saturday criticized southern European Union nations for urging the EU to consider action against Turkey over its bid to drill for gas in waters where Cyprus has exclusive economic rights. (foxbusiness.com)
- Turkey has quickly adopted measures to help contain the spread of COVID-19 and save lives, whilst providing economic support to affected firms and households. (worldbank.org)
- The economic impact of COVID-19 in Turkey has spread through external, domestic output, employment, and enterprise channels. (worldbank.org)
- New Libyan Prime Minister Abdulhamid Dbeibeh has said economic deals the GNA had struck with Turkey should remain. (yahoo.com)
- Coronaviral enteritis of turkeys, in: Disease of poultry, 8th ed. (springer.com)
- Electron microscopy of coronavirus-like particles characteristic of turkey bluecomb disease. (springer.com)
- Although TCoV was identified as the causative agent of Bluecomb disease of turkey poults over 50 years ago ( 28 ), vaccines are not available to control the disease. (asm.org)
- The issue of whether getting infected by Coronavirus in working life will be counted within the scope of Occupational Disease or Occupational Accident comes to the table and the final consideration is made by the "Circular Letter" sent by Directorate General of Pension Services of Social Security Institution. (yttlaw.com)
- We're continually monitoring the impact of the Coronavirus disease and taking every action to ensure the safety of our customers and employees. (ups.com)
- It means half of people who had coronavirus would wrongly believe they did not have the disease - and would be allowed to mingle in the community. (yahoo.com)
- Egypt reported its first coronavirus case earlier this week, saying the disease was detected in an Egyptian engineer coming from Saudi Arabia. (turkishpress.com)
- Coronavirus IBV: partial amino terminal sequencing of spike polypeptide S2 identifies the sequence Arg-Arg-Phe-Arg-Arg at the cleavage site of the spike precursor polypeptide of IBV strains Beaudette and M41. (springer.com)
- The island will on Monday start testing all patients who show symptoms associated with coronavirus and had travelled abroad recently, the health ministry said. (thestar.com.my)
- Chinese expats who had contact with coronavirus patients or recently returned from virus-hit regions should observe a 14-day home quarantine and promptly report symptoms to the Emirati authorities. (wn.com)
- Turkey, the main backer of the Syrian opposition, has lost 54 soldiers this month, including the latest fatalities, and now feels the need to respond strongly. (spokesman.com)
- INDIAN EXPAT: An Indian national has been found to be infected with coronavirus in the latest case of virus infection in the UAE , Ministry of Health and Prevention has announced on Monday. (wn.com)
- The N-based ELISA showed (97%) sensitivity and (93%) specificity for TCoV, which was significantly higher than an infectious bronchitis coronavirus-based commercial test for TCoV. (asm.org)
- Turkey coronavirus (TCoV) is a group III CoV closely related to infectious bronchitis virus (IBV) of chickens ( 10 ). (asm.org)
- Physicochemical characterization of a bluecomb Coronavirus of turkeys. (springer.com)
- Survival of Bluecomb agent in embryonating turkey eggs and cell cultures. (springer.com)
- Isolation and trypsin-enhanced propagation of turkey enteric (Bluecomb) coronaviruses in a continuous human rectal tumor (HRT-18) cell line. (springer.com)
- Turkey is now the 16th-largest economy in the world, boasting high single-digit growth that might be envied in many developed countries. (rferl.org)
- IMF and World Bank officials proposed the financial aid package after U.S. and European governments refused to offer monetary assistance to Turkey, which has failed to complete any of the 17 IMF reform programs it started in the past 50 years. (sun-sentinel.com)
- Turkey hosts the largest refugee population in the world, around 4 million refugees according to official numbers by the Department General for Migration Management , but various resources state that the number is a lot higher. (themintmagazine.com)
- Turkey hosts the largest urban refugee population in the world, 98 percent of the refugee population in Turkey lives outside the camps, overwhelmingly in urban and peri-urban areas. (themintmagazine.com)
- Learn how the World Bank Group is helping countries with COVID-19 (coronavirus). (worldbank.org)
- Liu Yujia, a 73-year-old from China, was admitted to hospital after being infected by the new coronavirus, which has claimed more than 900 lives in her home country and spread all over the world. (wn.com)
- But this coronavirus outbreak changed all our plans as people put themselves under quarantine at home, and barbershops were closed in the coming months," said 27-year-old Jama. (hurriyetdailynews.com)
- Coronaviruses are a large family of respiratory viruses that can cause illness in people and animals. (iamat.org)
- People are always surprised to learn that we have people in need like this in Arlington County," Duran said as she handed out turkeys at the end of the line, each one packed in a donated "Cardinal Bank" tote bag with a sheet of cooking instructions in English and Spanish. (washingtonpost.com)
- The chart showed that 161,533 people have recovered in Turkey since the start of the outbreak. (turkishminute.com)
- Many people, including leading political scientists in Turkey, have noted that Erdogan's personal style has grown alarmingly authoritarian since the AK party came to power in 2003. (rferl.org)
- Turkeys don't really mean to harm people - it's just tied to their social dynamics within the flock," Scarpitti said. (concordmonitor.com)
- The EU's foreign policy chief Federica Mogherini warned that Turkey was in breach of its commitments as member of the Council of Europe: cancelling the elections 'go against the core aim of a democratic electoral process to ensure that the will of the people prevails. (haaretz.com)
- So far, more than 71,000 people in America have died from coronavirus. (cnn.com)
- With ever more people unable to do their everyday groceries, increasing signs of solidarity and resistance emerge from throughout the Slow Food network across the Balkans and Turkey. (slowfood.com)
- In fact, guidelines from the CDC, as well as statements from many medical experts, suggest that people with diabetes should focus on controlling their condition as well as possible to protect themselves from the new coronavirus. (diabetesselfmanagement.com)
- In fact, many experts quoted in the article state that when it comes to coronavirus preparedness and risk, people with well-controlled diabetes probably aren't that much different from the general population. (diabetesselfmanagement.com)
- One of the first people diagnosed with the deadly coronavirus in the UAE has been discharged from hospital and given a clean bill of health. (wn.com)
- The failure of our collective response to the Syria tragedy, Yemen's conflict and the rush for what is hoped is an exit in Afghanistan are indicative of a turning inward (that perhaps many may welcome) that has been evident for years, and is likely to be exacerbated by coronavirus as we seek to look after 'our own people' first. (rusi.org)
- Haftar, whose forces launched an assault to take Tripoli about 10 months ago, has refused to sign a formal cease-fire agreement despite a shaky truce brokered by Russia and Turkey last month. (yahoo.com)
- Twitter on Friday said it had removed tens of thousands of "state linked" accounts used by China, Russia and Turkey to push their own propaganda, sow misinformation or attack critics. (yahoo.com)
- For Russia, control of the coronavirus narrative is designed to ensure President Vladimir Putin continues to be cast as the guarantor of security, as well as to prevent mass panic that could lead to political destabilisation. (rusi.org)
- Turkey had backed the Tripoli-based Government of National Accord (GNA) against the Khalifa Haftar's eastern-based Libyan National Army (LNA), which was supported by Russia, Egypt, the United Arab Emirates and France. (yahoo.com)
- Because of its similarity to SARS-CoV, the virus has been named: Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2). (iamat.org)
- That's ironic, since it was Syria that, a decade ago, was under severe pressure from Turkey over Kurdish rebels on its territory. (rferl.org)
- Based on our years-long research across the country, we have identified some of the conditions that may cause the Covid-10 outbreak to affect urban refugees in Turkey with severe intensity. (themintmagazine.com)
- Coronavirus is incredibly contagious. (abc.net.au)
- Dilma Cristobal loads her car with a turkey and other Thanksgiving fixings from the Arlington Food Assistance Center last week. (washingtonpost.com)
- Turkey safety: How to avoid salmonella and food poisoning on Thanksgiving - BIOGRAPHIES Once the safety aspect is taken care of, you can focus on making your turkey taste as delicious as possible. (qarantino.com)
- Turkeys in the wild are far stronger and faster than the ones that land on Thanksgiving tables, experts say. (concordmonitor.com)
- Central Florida residents in need of a free turkey for Thanksgiving lined up at the Pendas Law Firm in Orlando early Tuesday morning. (wesh.com)
- TROY, N.Y. (NEWS10)- The 72nd Troy Turkey Trot is fast approaching, and an annual program wants to help competitors prepare for the Thanksgiving Day tradition. (news10.com)
- The Troy Turkey Trot is the Capital Region's largest Thanksgiving road race, drawing as many as 8,000 participants. (news10.com)
- The Syrian government claimed that on Saturday 12 pick-up trucks equipped with heavy machine guns and ammunition had crossed into Syria from Turkey via the Bab al-Salama border crossing. (yahoo.com)
- The Euphrates flows across Turkey, south through the heart of Syria, and into Iraq. (thenation.com)
- Turkey wants to avoid going into Syria on its own. (nhregister.com)
- However, the allies fear military intervention in Syria could ignite a wider conflict, and few observers expect robust action from the United States, which Turkey views as vital to any operation in Syria, ahead of the presidential election in November. (nhregister.com)
- One senior U.S. official said that while the exchange of fire between Syria and Turkey is problematic, it will not necessarily trigger a NATO response under Article 5, which states that an attack against one NATO member shall be considered an attack against all members. (nhregister.com)
- Naturally, Turkey has rolled in to Syria and tried to make fast work of the Kurdish PKK, who were crucially important as U.S. battlefield allies in the fight against ISIS. (nationalreview.com)
- Fresh strikes in Syria - Turkey said its forces had destroyed a 'chemical warfare facility,' just south of Aleppo. (yahoo.com)
- Despite Daesh's military defeat there remains a significant clash between the US and Turkey about Kurdish-controlled areas in Syria. (rusi.org)
- The two bases sit on Turkey´s southwest coast, near the border with Syria. (com.pk)