Risk Sharing, Financial
Any system which allows payors to share some of the financial risk associated with a particular patient population with providers. Providers agree to adhere to fixed fee schedules in exchange for an increase in their payor base and a chance to benefit from cost containment measures. Common risk-sharing methods are prospective payment schedules (PROSPECTIVE PAYMENT SYSTEM), capitation (CAPITATION FEES), diagnosis-related fees (DIAGNOSIS-RELATED GROUPS), and pre-negotiated fees.
The process of bargaining in order to arrive at an agreement or compromise on a matter of importance to the parties involved. It also applies to the hearing and determination of a case by a third party chosen by the parties in controversy, as well as the interposing of a third party to reconcile the parties in controversy.
A scheme which provides reimbursement for the health services rendered, generally by an institution, and which provides added financial rewards if certain conditions are met. Such a scheme is intended to promote and reward increased efficiency and cost containment, with better care, or at least without adverse effect on the quality of the care rendered.
Accountable Care Organizations
Organizations of health care providers that agree to be accountable for the quality, cost, and overall care of Medicare beneficiaries who are enrolled in the traditional fee-for-service program who are assigned to it. Assigned means those beneficiaries for whom the professionals in the organization provide the bulk of primary care services. (www.cms.gov/OfficeofLegislation/Downloads/Accountable CareOrganization.pdf accessed 03/16/2011)
Practice Management, Medical
Physician Incentive Plans
Product Line Management
Managed Care Programs
Health insurance plans intended to reduce unnecessary health care costs through a variety of mechanisms, including: economic incentives for physicians and patients to select less costly forms of care; programs for reviewing the medical necessity of specific services; increased beneficiary cost sharing; controls on inpatient admissions and lengths of stay; the establishment of cost-sharing incentives for outpatient surgery; selective contracting with health care providers; and the intensive management of high-cost health care cases. The programs may be provided in a variety of settings, such as HEALTH MAINTENANCE ORGANIZATIONS and PREFERRED PROVIDER ORGANIZATIONS.
Unstriated and unstriped muscle, one of the muscles of the internal organs, blood vessels, hair follicles, etc. Contractile elements are elongated, usually spindle-shaped cells with centrally located nuclei. Smooth muscle fibers are bound together into sheets or bundles by reticular fibers and frequently elastic nets are also abundant. (From Stedman, 25th ed)
Surgical Procedures, Minor
Quality Indicators, Health Care
Health Maintenance Organizations
Organized systems for providing comprehensive prepaid health care that have five basic attributes: (1) provide care in a defined geographic area; (2) provide or ensure delivery of an agreed-upon set of basic and supplemental health maintenance and treatment services; (3) provide care to a voluntarily enrolled group of persons; (4) require their enrollees to use the services of designated providers; and (5) receive reimbursement through a predetermined, fixed, periodic prepayment made by the enrollee without regard to the degree of services provided. (From Facts on File Dictionary of Health Care Management, 1988)
Health Benefit Plans, Employee
Employee Incentive Plans
The containment, regulation, or restraint of costs. Costs are said to be contained when the value of resources committed to an activity is not considered excessive. This determination is frequently subjective and dependent upon the specific geographic area of the activity being measured. (From Dictionary of Health Services Management, 2d ed)
Health Care Reform
Innovation and improvement of the health care system by reappraisal, amendment of services, and removal of faults and abuses in providing and distributing health services to patients. It includes a re-alignment of health services and health insurance to maximum demographic elements (the unemployed, indigent, uninsured, elderly, inner cities, rural areas) with reference to coverage, hospitalization, pricing and cost containment, insurers' and employers' costs, pre-existing medical conditions, prescribed drugs, equipment, and services.
Health Services Administration
Group Practice, Prepaid
Marketing of Health Services
Insurance, Health, Reimbursement
Quality of Health Care
Independent Practice Associations
A partnership, corporation, association, or other legal entity that enters into an arrangement for the provision of services with persons who are licensed to practice medicine, osteopathy, and dentistry, and with other care personnel. Under an IPA arrangement, licensed professional persons provide services through the entity in accordance with a mutually accepted compensation arrangement, while retaining their private practices. Services under the IPA are marketed through a prepaid health plan. (From Facts on File Dictionary of Health Care Management, 1988)
Attitude of Health Personnel
Quality Assurance, Health Care
Activities and programs intended to assure or improve the quality of care in either a defined medical setting or a program. The concept includes the assessment or evaluation of the quality of care; identification of problems or shortcomings in the delivery of care; designing activities to overcome these deficiencies; and follow-up monitoring to ensure effectiveness of corrective steps.
Hospital-Physician Joint Ventures
To tell the truth: disclosing the incentives and limits of managed care. (1/105)As managed care becomes more prevalent in the United States, concerns have arisen over the business practices of managed care companies. A particular concern is whether patients should be made aware of the financial incentives and treatment limits of their healthcare plan. At present, managed care organizations are not legally required to make such disclosures. However, such disclosures would be advisable for reasons of ethical fidelity, contractual clarity, and practical prudence. Physicians themselves may also have a fiduciary responsibility to discuss incentives and limits with their patients. Once the decision to disclose has been made, the managed care organization must draft a document that explains, clearly and honestly, limits of care in the plan and physician incentives that might restrict the care a patient receives. (+info)
Physicians' perceptions of managed care. (2/105)We wished to determine physicians' views and knowledge of managed care, particularly their beliefs about the provisions of managed care contracts in terms of legality and ethics. A questionnaire was sent to the 315 physicians of the medical staff of Norwalk Hospital in Connecticut regarding managed care and managed care contracts. Sixty-six responses were received within a 45-day period (20.9% return). Although only 1 of 11 contract provisions presented in one section of the questionnaire was illegal in Connecticut, a majority of physicians believed 7 of the 11 were illegal. On average, 50% of physicians polled thought each of the provisions was illegal, and a varying majority of physicians (53% to 95.4%) felt the various provisions were unethical. The majority of respondents (84.8% to 92.4%) believed that nondisclosure provisions were unethical. Ninety-seven percent thought managed care interferes with quality of care, and 72.7% of physicians felt that the managed care industry should be held legally responsible for ensuring quality of care. However, 92.4% of physicians considered themselves to be ethically responsible for ensuring quality of care. Physicians have a poor understanding of the legal aspects of managed care contracts but feel strongly that many provisions of these contracts are unethical. Physicians also believe that managed care is causing medicine to be practiced in a manner that is contrary to patients' interests and that legal recourse is needed to prevent this. (+info)
Like marriage, without the romance. (3/105)Physicians and philosophers have contributed to the field of medical ethics several different paradigms for the physician-patient relationship. Here I suggest another: marriage. Patients usually enter into relationships as we enter marriage: we allow our high hopes to obscure the possibility of deep disappointment. The argument of the essay encourages renewed focus on the contractual element of physician-patient relationships. (+info)
Interpretations, perspectives and intentions in surrogate motherhood. (4/105)In this paper we examine the questions "What does it mean to be a surrogate mother?" and "What would be an appropriate perspective for a surrogate mother to have on her pregnancy?" In response to the objection that such contracts are alienating or dehumanising since they require women to suppress their evolving perspective on their pregnancies, liberal supporters of surrogate motherhood argue that the freedom to contract includes the freedom to enter a contract to bear a child for an infertile couple. After entering the contract the surrogate may not be free to interpret her pregnancy as that of a non-surrogate mother, but there is more than one appropriate way of interpreting one's pregnancy. To restrict or ban surrogacy contracts would be to prohibit women from making other particular interpretations of their pregnancies they may wish to make, requiring them to live up to a culturally constituted image of ideal motherhood. We examine three interpretations of a "surrogate pregnancy" that are implicit in the views and arguments put forward by ethicists, surrogacy agencies, and surrogate mothers themselves. We hope to show that our concern in this regard goes beyond the view that surrogacy contracts deny or suppress the natural, instinctive or conventional interpretation of pregnancy. (+info)
Advance directives in psychiatric care: a narrative approach. (5/105)Advance directives for psychiatric care are the subject of debate in a number of Western societies. By using psychiatric advance directives (or so-called "Ulysses contracts"), it would be possible for mentally ill persons who are competent and with their disease in remission, and who want timely intervention in case of future mental crisis, to give prior authorisation to treatment at a later time when they are incompetent, have become non-compliant, and are refusing care. Thus the devastating consequences of recurrent psychosis could be minimised. Ulysses contracts raise a number of ethical questions. In this article the central issues of concern and debate are discussed from a narrative perspective. Ulysses contracts are viewed as elements of an ongoing narrative in which patient and doctor try to make sense of and get a hold on the recurrent crises inherent in the patient's psychiatric condition. (+info)
Review article: Warnock and surrogacy.(6/105)(+info)
A vote for no confidence. (7/105)This paper considers the justifications for adhering to a principle of confidentiality within medical practice. These are found to derive chiefly from respect for individual autonomy, the doctor/patient contract, and social utility. It is suggested that these will benefit more certainly if secrecy is rejected and the principle of confidentiality is removed from the area of health care. (+info)
The validity of contracts to dispose of frozen embryos. (8/105)The widespread abandonment of frozen embryos by the gamete providers or intentional parents urgently demands a solution. Most centres react by requiring patients to enter a prior agreement governing the future disposition of their embryos in all foreseeable circumstances. These dispositional directives are inappropriate and self defeating in the event of contingencies in which the patients remain competent to execute an updated directive. Internal and external changes may invalidate the prior directive by altering the situation as represented by the couple at the initiation of treatment to such an extent that it no longer corresponds with the actual situation at the time of the execution of the disposition. The prior agreement should only be considered binding if the agreement among the partners on a specific option was a material condition for one of the partners to start treatment. (+info)
Understanding employment relationship in Indian organizations through the lens of psychological contracts, Employee Relations:...
Purpose - Most research on employment relationship has been done on the Anglo‐Saxon context, the results of which may not be totally valid for India. The emerging employment relationship in India is best viewed through the lens of psychological contracts. Psychological contract has significant influence on valuable workplace outcomes. This paper seeks to propose a model for understanding employment relationship through the concept of psychological contracts. Design/methodology/approach - With the help of published case studies in the Indian context and based on social exchange theory, this paper proposes a model wherein trust mediates the relationship between the perception of breach of the psychological contract and HR systems. Findings - As more and more employees come under non‐unionized workforce, the non‐formal aspects of employment through the lens of psychological contracts becomes an important lever to manage employment relationships. The model presented in this paper suggests that
Employment contract and age
An employment contract should always be executed in writing, although even a verbal agreement is legally binding. A 15-year-old may sign, terminate and cancel his/her employment contract himself/herself. For a young person under the age of 15, the employment contract may be signed by his/her guardian or by himself/herself with the guardians consent.. If the employment contract is not executed in writing and the employment relationship lasts for more than one month, the employer must at his own initiative give the employee a written explanation of the principal terms and conditions of employment, no later than the end of the first pay period. This explanation must contain the details specified in the Employment Contracts Act: wages, working hours, job duties, duration of the employment relationship and the applicable collective agreement.. The employer must also issue a written explanation as referred to above in an employment relationship lasting less than one month if the young worker or ...
Employment Contract Laws - Questions about Employment Contract Law Answered
What is an employment contract? What is employment contract law? What is an employment contract form? What is an employment agreement contract? To find the answers to these questions and more on employment contract laws ask the Experts on JustAnswer.
The American Presbyterian Church seeks to be faithful to its Reformed roots especially as it believes that the Reformed faith is that faith which is according to the scriptures. However our primary loyalty is not to any Reformed creed but to the Holy Scriptures which alone can make us wise unto salvation. We believe in covenant theology. We believe that all Gods mercy is covenanted mercy and that we are his people because we are in covenant with him. Nonetheless we believe that there are sore inadequacies in the traditional approach of presenting Gods covenant with man.. Traditional Reformed covenant theology, as presented in Chapter 7 of the Westminster Confession of Faith, is basically a two covenant system. The two covenants set forth and compared are the Covenant of Works and the Covenant of Grace. The scriptures however set forth a number of divine covenants. These include the Trinitarian Covenant, The Covenant of Works, The Noahic Covenant, the Abrahamic Covenant, the Sinaitic Covenant, ...
Reformed Reasons: Covenants, Creeds, Confessions, and Confusion
The reason Christians must care about the biblical covenants is because the covenant is the vehicle by which God enters relations with all His creatures and especially with His elect. He covenants with us. The truth is that God has never related to man apart from a covenant. The covenant defines the terms of Gods relationship with man and mans responsibilities to God. Robertson says, In its most essential aspect, a covenant is that which binds people together. Nothing lies closer to the heart of biblical concept of the covenant than the imagery of a bond violable. [Robertson: The Christ of the Covenants] All Christians relate to God via the blood of Christ spilled in the New Covenant. (Heb. 9:28) Modern Americans have numerous casual relationships. God has none! God does not engage in informal relations or casual relations whatsoever. Modern Christians view their relationship with God the same way they view their relationship with others. This is simply wrong. According to Nehemiah Coxe, the ...
Hpha Ona Collective Agreement | ETB Elektro
Posted on Dezember 10, 2020 by Ingrid Ullram in Allgemein The Ontario Nurses Association negotiates your wages, benefits and working conditions on your behalf. Access to your contract below: Hospitals Homes Homes for the elderly Public Health Clinics Industry Lhns (formerly CCACs) Home Care Providers Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Treaty. . Download the model agreement for care homes (French) (expiry date of June 30, 2021) ...
Reflections on the New Psychological Contract and the Ownership of Hum by Catherine Fisk
Catherine Fisk, Reflections on the New Psychological Contract and the Ownership of Human Capital, 34 Connecticut Law Review 765-785 (2002) ...
Preparing for the ATF Special Agent Exam | Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives
In each of these questions you will be given a paragraph which contains all the information necessary to infer the correct answer. Use only the information provided in the paragraph. Do not speculate or make assumptions that go beyond this information. Also, assume that all information given in the paragraph is true, even if it conflicts with some fact known to you. Only one correct answer can be validly inferred from the information contained in the paragraph.. Pay special attention to quantifiers such as all, none, and some. Also, pay special attention to negative prefixes and negated verbs. For example, from a paragraph in which it is affirmed that it is not the case that all contracts are legal, one can validly infer that some contracts are not legal or that some contracts are illegal, or that some illegal things are contracts, but one cannot validly infer that no contracts are legal, or that some contracts are legal. Similarly, from a paragraph that states all contracts ...
Optimal Employment Contracts with Hidden Search
In this paper I explore optimal employment contract design in a random search framework, where workers search on and off the job for employment opportunities similar to that of Lentz (2010) and Bagger and Lentz (2013). The worker determines the frequency by which employment opportunities arrive through a costly choice of search intensity, which is unobserved by the firm and cannot be directly contracted upon. Firms differ in productivity by which they employ workers. Firms compete over workers in terms of utility promises in a fashion otherwise similar to that of Postel-Vinay and Robin (2002). As in Burdett and Coles (2003) and Burdett and Coles (2010), optimal tenure conditional contracts are shown to be back loaded to discourage the worker from generating outside competitive pressure. The analysis establishes existence, uniqueness and provides characterization of the core mechanism. The paper applies the framework to the analysis of firm provided general human capital training. It is shown ...
Provider Fee Filings | Department of Financial Services
A provider who sells windshield repair service contracts or paintless dent repair service contracts is required to file the amount of the provider fee (the total amount of money and other consideration charged to the consumer for the service contract) for these contracts with the Superintendent at least 30 days prior to the effective date of the initial fee, or at least 30 days before the effective date of a change in the provider fee. The provider fee charged to a consumer for a windshield repair service contract or a paintless dent repair service contract may not exceed the amount filed with the Superintendent. Providers are not required to file their provider fees with the Superintendent for any other type of service contract.. A provider fee filing is not required for such a service contract where an authorized insurer is the service contract holder and the service contract is being utilized by the insurer as the mechanism providing for the repair of a damaged vehicle that is insured by the ...
Covenant (Halo) - Wikipedia
The majority of events in the story arc of the Halo series occur during the Ninth Age of Reclamation. The Covenants organization of time and dates is not elaborated on in detail in the game or during any of the novelizations; Bungie cinematic director Joseph Staten, in an interview on Halo fansite halo.bungie.org, said that the Covenants date system is split into seven epochs, split into the following Ages: Abandonment, Conflict, Discovery, Reconciliation, Conversion, Doubt, and Reclamation. The 2001 and 2007 novels Halo: The Fall of Reach and Halo: Contact Harvest describe humanitys first contact with the Covenant in the year 2525. In The Fall of Reach, a lone Covenant ship bombards the Harvest colony with plasma, turning the planets crust into molten glass. The lone ship, broadcasts the Covenant edict, Your destruction is the will of the gods, and we are their instrument, and destroys several United Nations Space Command (UNSC) ships sent to attack it. Contact Harvest describes ...
Clinical Research Management Jobs, Employment in Falls Church, VA | Indeed.com
958 Clinical Research Management jobs available in Falls Church, VA on Indeed.com. Program Coordinator, Research Consultant, Researcher and more!
Yokl: Deep Dive into Your Clinical Equipment Service Contracts for Savings - The Journal of Healthcare Contracting
I have invested a significant amount of time over the last 24 years value-justifying my clients clinical equipment service contracts to identify flaws in them and then fix them at a significant savings for my clients. It has been a real eye opener to audit these contracts as it will be for you if you decide to deep dive into your clinical equipment service contracts to identify savings.. The reason that I have targeted these cost drivers is that at a typical 300-bed hospital you could have 4,000 devices covered by 100 different service contracts with 50 or more different vendors. I have seen this as a blueprint for waste and inefficiency since most hospitals cost accounting systems do a poor job of tracking these contracts. When you consider that the average cost of clinical equipment maintenance for a 300-bed hospital is about $1 million dollars annually this is a high-value target for savings at any and all healthcare organizations.. One of the biggest culprits is the actual number of ...
Tips for negotiating employment contracts | American Medical Association
Whether you are looking for your first job out of residency or have been practicing for years, negotiating your employment contract is important.
Sell Courier Employment Contract | SellMyForms
Upload your employment contract template and start earning! On SellMyForms you can put every courier digital document on sale in minutes.
ABOUT US | Covenant University Guest House
As part of the university since 2007, Covenant University Guest House provides on-campus lodging for visiting scholars, guest speakers, parents of CU students, and other visitors (full list of visitors check out at www.studentshare.net ) to the campus and environs. We have fully furnishings 80 rooms with different types; 60 Standard Rooms, 10 Mini Suites, 5 Executive Suite. renovated in 2014, the Guest House features elegant furnishings, rollaway beds for additional guest needs.. Covenant University Guest House strategically positioned near the heart of Nigerias economic activity. Built on the exclusive Covenant University, Ota, its spread over three buildings and has spectacular views. Surrounded by beautiful gardens and magnificent African landscaping, Covenant University Guest House successessay is the place to stay when in Lagos or its environ for business or for recreation.. ...
ABOUT US | Covenant University Guest House
As part of the university since 2007, Covenant University Guest House provides on-campus lodging for visiting scholars, guest speakers, parents of CU students, and other visitors (full list of visitors check out at www.studentshare.net ) to the campus and environs. We have fully furnishings 80 rooms with different types; 60 Standard Rooms, 10 Mini Suites, 5 Executive Suite. renovated in 2014, the Guest House features elegant furnishings, rollaway beds for additional guest needs.. Covenant University Guest House strategically positioned near the heart of Nigerias economic activity. Built on the exclusive Covenant University, Ota, its spread over three buildings and has spectacular views. Surrounded by beautiful gardens and magnificent African landscaping, Covenant University Guest House successessay is the place to stay when in Lagos or its environ for business or for recreation.. ...
CONSTITUTION GRACE COVENANT CHURCH OF AUSTIN, TEXAS ARTICLE I NAME. The name of this church shall be Grace Covenant Church of...
CONSTITUTION GRACE COVENANT CHURCH OF AUSTIN, TEXAS ARTICLE I NAME The name of this church shall be Grace Covenant Church of Austin, Texas. ARTICLE II PURPOSE The purpose of Grace Covenant Church is to
United States Private-Sector Physicians and Pharmaceutical Contract Research: A Qualitative Study
Jill Fisher and Corey Kalbaugh describe their findings from a qualitative research study evaluating the motivations of private-sector physicians conducting contract research for the pharmaceutical industry.
KHSC understands that most hospitals invest a considerable amount of operating funds into keeping their diagnositic, clinical and mechanical equipment maintained and in working order. But hospitals dont have to overpay in order to receive top-quality service. KHSC believes we have found a way to significantly reduce these costs.. KHSC is partnered with Remi. Remis is a cost savings alternative to Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Service Contracts. Remi also can extend the life of equipment by providing heavily discounted service options for older dependable equipment, long after the OEM deems the equipment obsolete. KHSC has negotiated a minimum guaranteed savings of at least 15 percent on eligible equipment, and that guarantee will grow as more hospitals utilize the services of Remi.. Service Contracts are often an overlooked or avoided area of expense. When all service contracts are considered, this is easily a Top 10 expense. The KHSC Partnership with Remi is an efficient and instant ...
ETH-009: Patient-Physician Covenant - Wisconsin Medical Society
Medicine is, at its center, a moral enterprise grounded in a covenant of trust. This covenant obliges physicians to be competent and to use their competence in the patients best interest. Physicians, therefore, are both intellectually and morally obliged to act as advocates for the sick wherever their welfare is threatened and for their health at all times.. Today, this covenant of trust is significantly threatened. From within, there is growing legitimization of the physicians materialistic self-interest; from without, for-profit forces press the physician into the role of commercial agent to enhance the profitability of health care organizations. Such distortions of the physicians responsibility degrade the physician-patient relationship that is the central element and structure of clinical care.. To capitulate to these alterations of the trust relationship is to significantly alter the physicians role as healer, caregiver, helper and advocate for the sick and for the health of all. By its ...
New Baptist Covenant II confronts plight of prisoners, children and impoverished | New Baptist Covenant
ATLANTA ‒ Luke 4:18-19 continued to be the focus on the second day of the New Baptist Covenant II, and former President Jimmy Carter addressed the crowd in Atlanta and at satellite locations across the country with his assessment of the progress toward the goals of the New Baptist Covenant.. In his concluding remarks Friday night, Carter said some of the goals had been reached, such as unifying Baptists in the name of Christ. While some important issues have been addressed and partnerships formed during the past three years, Carter said that other issues, such as the growing rate of poverty and incarceration have been identified. He said there is still work to be done.. We have a great opportunity in the future, he said. With Christ and with the strength of God almighty, we can make the same kind of progress on these issues that Martin Luther King and other heroes made in overcoming what I grew up in was a segregated nation and now thats past history.. Carter stopped short of offering ...
AmeriPro Home Loans is Committed to Three Covenants in their Mission - Get News
Tulsa, OK - August 19, 2015 - Most of us have heard of the term covenant in one of two ways. It is often used in business or law to refer to an incidental element or part of a larger or broader agreement. The term covenant also refers to the conditional promises made to humanity by God, as revealed in Scripture, where God promised to protect them if they kept His law and were faithful to Him. While organizations cant promise, in a constantly changing environment, total safety or security, AmeriPro is committed to the three covenants of their mission.. During their work experience, AmeriPro has been fortunate to work in some of the leading edge companies to large public companies. Both have their pros and cons, but often times there is a misperception about large companies as being safer. It has been AmeriPros observation that many large companies that are often thought of as being safe and secure are not at all! Why? Because logos have no loyalty, people do. Again, it comes back to ...
Awareness Archives - Covenant House Alaska
9/10/21 By Sam Buisman - Covenant House Alaska Staff Writer Today marks the 19th annual World Suicide Prevention Day, and we at Covenant House Alaska want to honor this day with an honest discussion on the scale of this problem and reflection on the work we do to abate it. Suicide prevention is integrated into our day-to-day operations at Covenant … ...
Covenant Pastor, Wife Seriously Injured in Head-On Crash : Covenant Companion
DURANGO, CO (February 22, 2011) - Rodney Beavers, executive pastor of Westmoore Community Covenant Church in Oklahoma City, and his wife, Cindy, are hospitalized in critical condition after a semi-tractor truck slammed head on into their vehicle Monday night, reports Garth Bolinder, superintendent of the Midsouth Conference of the Evangelical Covenant Church.. The couples 18-year-old daughter, Morgan, and 12-year-old son, Preston, were treated for minor injuries and released from a Durango hospital, Bolinder says. The Beavers were on a skiing vacation with at least one other family from the church.. The accident occurred around 10:30 p.m. when the truck lost control of its brakes on a mountain highway downgrade near Wolf Creek Pass and hit the Beavers vehicle, pushing it back 100 yards, said Cunningham. A friend saw the vehicle and said it was a miracle that anyone was alive, he added.. Rodney was flown by helicopter to St. Anthonys Hospital Trauma Center in Denver. He suffered multiple ...
The.Covenant.2006.DvDrip.Eng-aXXo.avi http://www.filesonic.com/file/4095669215/ - Pastebin.com
The.Covenant.2006.DvDrip.Eng-aXXo.avi http://www.filesonic.com/file/4095669215/The.Covenant.2006.DvDrip.Eng-aXXo.avi Rosin Coven Menagerie 2004.rar http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6rcsteej Stabbing Westward - Save Yourself - The Covenant Soundtrack.mp3 http://www.mediafire.com/?6t4dbqm7mog5kk5 The coven-Cate Tiernan(esp).pdf http://www.4shared.com/document/uUyDBrHo/The_coven-Cate_Tiernan_esp_.html Mazzy HSH.mov http://oron.com/jvnp7v8bm0yh/ mzzy.str-sttims-1993-mp3.rar http://www.filesonic.com/file/1726337814/mzzy.str-sttims-1993-mp3.rar Mazzy Star - Cry, Cry.mp3 http://www.4shared.com/audio/5jaz5Ked/Mazzy_Star_-_Cry_Cry.htm mzzy.str-sh.hngs.brghtly-1990-mp3.rar http://www.filesonic.com/file/1726250084/mzzy.str-sh.hngs.brghtly-1990-mp3.rar mazzy star - happy.mp3 http://www.4shared.com/audio/1idXAHAl/mazzy_star_-_happy.htm Mazzy Star - All Your Sisters.mp3 http://www.4shared.com/audio/Qii2-2BK/Mazzy_Star_-_All_Your_Sisters.html Daft Punk - Around The World (Mazzi RMX).mp3 ...
Valuation of forward and futures contracts epzdf
Value and Price of Forward and Futures Contracts By assessing the difference between the investors determination of the value of a stock or option versus the prevailing market price, investors can either buy or sell the asset to attempt to profit from this discrepancy. Future and forward contracts (more commonly referred to as futures and forwards) are contracts that are used by businesses and investors to hedge against risks or speculate. Futures and forwards are examples of derivative assets that derive their values from underlying assets. A forward contract is a customized contractual agreement where two private parties agree to trade a particular asset with each other at an agreed specific price and time in the future. Forward contracts are traded privately over-the-counter, not on an exchange. In the same token, the value of a short forward contract is given by: f = (K - F 0 ). e -r.T For example, suppose a long forward contract on a non-dividend-paying stock (current stock price= $50) ...
Definitive Contract 00290199909D290990007 by Department Of Health And Human Services with Health Mgt Consultants Va,inc, Mod 5 ...
Multi-Year Contract Multi-year contracts are contracts for the purchase of supplies or services for more than 1, but not more than 5, program years. Such contracts are issued under specific congressional authority for specific programs. Second and subsequent years may be contingent on the appropriation of funds. ...
Research & Development for best quality of chemical | Green Lead
Contract research organizations in India has some organization, which have the best engineers with them to their research & development work. Organizations, which are developing the best quality of clinical & synthetic chemical is using the best laboratories of the world. They have very fine infrastructure, which are world class. Contract research organizations in India is going very accurately as the organizations are following all the rules & regulations of Government of India. The organizations are also keeping in mind while developing any chemical that it should not be harmful to nature. The pollution clause is also following by these organizations. Contract research organizations in India has the clear instructions to organizations that none of the organizations will develop any harmful chemical which is harmful to nature & human beings.. The professional scientists have the best experience in the contract research & manufacturing in India. The several year of experience of the scientist in ...
In-vivo contract research organization Market to Register Substantial Expansion by 2016 - 2024 : Persistence Market Research |...
The In-vivo contract research organization Market report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factor
Contract Research Organization (CRO) - Our Services - ABL, Inc.
ABL is a contract research organization (CRO) providing reliable and quality data for preclinical and clinical immunology and analytical testing services.
Blog - News - Events | Bioanalytical Contract Research Organization (CRO Lab) - Alturas Analytics, Inc.
Alturas Analytics is a premier bioanalytical contract research organization (CRO) providing unmatched quality and customer services to its clients in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. Alturas Analytics focuses on LC-MS/MS and GC-MS/MS bioanalysis, MicroFlow Liquid Chromatography (MFLC) technique and its applications to small and large molecule bioanalysis.
U.S. Contract Research Organization (CROs) Market to Surpass US$ 25,049.0 Million by 2027 - Coherent Market Insights | Business...
According to Coherent Market Insights, the U.S. contract research organization (CROs) market is estimated to be valued at US$ 12,174.4 million in 2019
Contract Research Organization | Infectious Disease CRO
A contract research organization (CRO) providing in vivo and in vitro testing services and research reagents focused on early R&D efforts for antiviral and antibacterial drugs, vaccines, and supporting assay development.
View source for Contract Research Organizations - DISI
Contract research organizations are companies that will perform specific in vitro and in vivo assays to testing the activity of compounds or therapies. Listed here are companies that the Shoichet lab has either worked with or considered working with in the past. ==[http://pdsp.med.unc.edu PDSP]== The NIMH Psychoactive Drug Screening Program run by the Roth lab at UNC Chapel Hill, has been a close collaborator in performing in vitro binding and functional assays for almost all GPCR targets and and several transporters. If the PDSP has the assay, they are typically our first choice. To submit compounds for screening: # Login to the [https://pdspdb.unc.edu/html/pdspV2/web/index.php PDSP]. # Create a new request ** Provide the grant number, name name, known activity and rational ** Add the compounds and requested assays Here is the address to send compounds vis FedEx (good as of 11/2014) PDSP Attn: Xi-Ping Huang 120 Mason Farm Rd 2113 Genetic Medicine Bldg Chapel Hill, NC 27514 TEL: (919)-966-8777 ...
XenoGesis Ltd. is a laboratory-based contract research organisation (CRO) specialised in preclinical drug metabolism &...
XenoGesis Ltd. is a laboratory-based contract research organisation (CRO) specialised in preclinical drug metabolism & pharmacokinetics (DMPK), quantitative bioanalysis and expert interpretation.
Difference between revisions of Contract Research Organizations - DISI
HD Biosciences Co., Ltd. is a Shanghai-based, biology-focused preclinical drug discovery contract research organization (CRO). They do hit identification, hit-to-lead, assay development in major target classes, such as GPCRs, kinases, ion channels and transporters, and in a high-throughput screening format using plate-based platforms. Our screening capabilities span from cell line generation, biochemical, and cell-based functional assays for receptors, enzymes and ion channels in a variety of techniques, including ...
Genesis 17 Barnes Notes
The sign of the covenant. And thou. The other party to the covenant now learns his obligation. Every male of you shall be circumcised. Circumcision, as the rainbow, might have been in existence before it was adopted as the token of a covenant. The sign of the covenant with Noah was a purely natural phenomenon, and therefore entirely independent of man. That of the Abrahamic covenant was an artificial process, and therefore, though prescribed by God, was dependent on the voluntary agency of man. The former marked the sovereignty of God in ratifying the covenant and insuring its fulfillment, notwithstanding the mutability of man; the latter indicates the responsibility of man, the trust he places in the word of promise, and the assent he gives to the terms of the divine mercy. As the former covenant conveys a common natural blessing to all mankind and contemplates a common spiritual blessing, so the latter conveys a special spiritual blessing and contemplates its universal acceptance. The ...
Reformed Reasons: Is Chuck Colsons Doing the Right Thing Movement the Right Thing?
Tackett says much of the ethics problem can be linked to the social covenant that we have made with one another. This is a covenant of tolerance in which both sides agree not to direct moral judgments against one another. Hence, the age of a utopian tolerance is born. However, the social covenant is a self-referentially incoherent endeavor. The very idea of a covenant is antithetical to moral neutrality, which is precisely what the covenant seeks to establish. Perhaps we should spend more time confronting this ungodly and irrational strategy than we should contemplating a strategy for an ethical revolution. Tackett tells us that the covenant tells us it is wrong to say something is wrong. But how can you tell someone it is wrong to tell someone that they are wrong without telling them they are wrong? At that point, arent you violating the covenant? Second, Tackett tells us that it is equally wrong to assert that absolute truth exists. But in order for that statement to be meaningful at all, ...
Continuity in Old and NT - The Highway
To say that all physical infants of believers are in the New Covenant as the infants of Abraham were in the Abrahamic and Sinaitic Covenants violates the doctrine of particular redemption. Hebrews 9 reminds us that Gods covenant requires mediation through blood. The Passover Lamb brought physical deliverance for all Israel because all ate it. The Annual Atonement (Lev. 16) was offered on behalf of the whole assembly, all Israel. Of course, these sacrifices could not cleanse the conscience, but their design was for the covenant people of God in the Old Testament. If Christs sacrifice is offered up only for His elect people as the New Covenant in My blood (Lk. 22:20; Mk. 14:24), how can the unregenerate children of believers be said to be in the New Covenant, church, and kingdom without an effectual Mediator? They cannot. Indeed, Heb. 9:15 defines Christ as an effectual Mediator of the New Covenant to insure that those who are called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance. ...
Perceived psychological contract violation - Wikipedia
Both PPCV and perceived organizational support (POS) are based on the norm of reciprocity. Both POS and PPCV are types of social exchanges and therefore involve implicit obligations, rather than economic exchanges, which involve explicit obligations (Blau, 1964; Emerson, 1972). Perceived organizational support is focused on favorable treatment and the degree to which employees engage in positive reciprocity with the organization, whereas PPCV is focused on unfavorable treatment and the degree to which employees engage in negative reciprocity with the organization. ...
Salient Q&A on the impact of COVID-19 on the labor market in the UAE - Fichte & Co
At first, it is reasonable that in such period companies generally implement telecommuting (distance working) for prevention reasons. As such, the employee may be able to work from the distance and contribute to the organization.. Nevertheless, if an employee is laid off in such period due to alleged absences from work, then such case may account as arbitrary dismissal, difference needed to be made as to the nature of employment contract at issue.. In unlimited employment contracts, such a dismissal would account to a breach of contract on the part of the employer under Art. 122 of the UAE Employment Law: a workers service shall be deemed to be arbitrarily terminated by his employer if the reason for termination is irrelevant to the work.. As absences for extraneous cases, non-attributable to the employee are not related to the employees work (such as restrictions to travel triggered by the COVID 19 pandemic), the lay off in such case would imply compensations payable to the employee, as ...
Dr Sudeshna Bhattacharya | Aston University Online
I am an International Management scholar, my research examines the theory of the psychological contract in the context of new employment relationships within an offshore outsourced call centre in the Indian labour market. The research contributes significantly to the psychological contract theory and contextual call centre literature.Recent research explores the impact and
Appendix Psychological Contract Measures - Oxford Scholarship
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.. Please, subscribe or login to access full text content.. If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.. To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you cant find the answer there, please contact us .. ...
Construction Contracts California & Business Essentials | Contractor License School
In construction, there are many forms and contracts that are a necessity in order to have a growing construction business. With over 70 plus contracts and forms, 52 Construction Contract Contracts and 23 Essential Business Forms at your disposal, you have an arsenal of information and tools to protect your company from breach of contract and or potential lawsuits. Using an outdated proposal without all the proper construction legalize is like running through a war zone without clothes, a helmet, weapons, or water, not good. Our contracts are up to date and protect you, your business, and your family so you can rest at ease knowing all is good in the world.. Here is what you get:. Construction Contracts California. ...
On the Economics of Crisis Contracts
Downloadable (with restrictions)! We examine the impact of so-called Crisis Contracts on bank managers risk-taking incentives and on the probability of banking crises. Under a Crisis Contract, managers are required to contribute a pre-specified share of their past earnings to finance public rescue funds when a crisis occurs. This can be viewed as a retroactive tax that is levied only when a crisis occurs and that leads to a form of collective liability for bank managers. We develop a game-theoretic model of a banking sector whose shareholders have limited liability, so that society at large will suffer losses if a crisis occurs. Without Crisis Contracts, the managers and shareholders interests are aligned, and managers take more than the socially optimal level of risk. We investigate how the introduction of Crisis Contracts changes the equilibrium level of risk-taking and the remuneration of bank managers. We establish conditions under which the introduction of Crisis Contracts will reduce the
Asia Pacific contracts | Funded contracts from Asia Pacific
Contractsinfo provides a comprehensive list of contracts in Asia Pacific which includes Contracts from Asia Pacific, Asia Pacific Contract Notices, Asia Pacific Bid News, Asia Pacific Global Contract Notices, Asia Pacific Contract and Contracts, Asia Pacific ICB, Asia Pacific Procurement News, Asia Pacific Government Contract, Asia Pacific Public Contracts, Asia Pacific Contracts Online, Asia Pacific Contract News and Asia Pacific Procurement Notices
Covenant Orientation - ECC | Vocational Ministry
Covenant Orientation allows for the inclusion into the Ministerium of many who would otherwise be unable to receive Covenant ministry credentials. In the past, orientation to ministry in the Evangelical Covenant Church was only available through the year-long residential orientation program at North Park Theological Seminary.. Orientation was designed to provide a way for people who are called to serve within the Covenant Church, but are unable to attend North Park Theological Seminary, to fulfill the orientation requirement for Covenant credentialing.. Covenant Orientation satisfies the orientation requirement for credentialing in the Evangelical Covenant Church set by the Board of the Ordered Ministry. It is simply one step, often the largest step, in the greater credentialing process. To received a license application or more information regarding credentialing, contact your regional conference office.. ...
Contract Research Organizations Services Market Growth - Jumbo News
The report titled, Global Contract Research Organizations Services Market Size, Status and Forecast 2019-2027 has been recently published by Researchmoz.us. The Contract Research Organizations Services market has been garnering remarkable momentum in recent years. The study on the Contract Research Organizations Services market presents a granular assessment of such growth dynamics over the forecast period of 2021 - 2027. […]. ...
Is Your Church Ready to Face a Disaster? : Covenant Companion
Davis, who has also served as a Covenant missionary in Cameroon, notes that the Humanitarian Disaster Institute (HDI) at Wheaton College defines disaster as an event or series of events which represents a critical threat to the health, safety, security, or well-being of a community.. The institute sponsors an annual conference that brings together churches and multiple agencies to develop plans for assisting their communities. This years conference in June is being partially underwritten by the Evangelical Covenant Church Love Mercy Do Justice mission priority and Covenant World Relief.. Michael Carrion, pastor of Promised Land Covenant Church in the Bronx, New York, will be one of the speakers at the conference. He and several other Covenant pastors led a major effort to assist people in New York City after Hurricane Sandy. They helped coordinate services with the Federal Emergency Management Agency, the National Latino Evangelical Coalition, and churches from 30 different ...
Consider a career in clinical research - American Nurse Today
Historically, nurses assuming clinical research roles have learned on the job. But the rapidly expanding clinical research environment and its demand for highly trained research professionals have led to numerous graduate and certificate programs in clinical research management. These programs may offer postgraduate certificates or graduate degrees in clinical research management. Many have been developed within nursing schools; others are in schools of health services/sciences. Some of these programs are conducted through distance learning with a modest amount of onsite class time. An Internet search using such key phrases as clinical research management and clinical research management programs is a quick way to find these opportunities. In addition, many continuing education courses are available through employers, professional organizations, and clinical research consulting companies or organizations. Again, Internet searches for study coordinator training or clinical research ...
The impact of legal sanctions on moral hazard when debt contracts are renegotiable?
Downloadable! This research investigates how bankruptcy law influences the design of debt contracts and the investment choice through the sanction of faulty managers. We model a lending relationship between a small firm and a monopolistic bank which decides the loan rate. The firm may perform asset substitution, which is punished by the Law through legal sanctions. These sanctions are implemented in case of costly bankruptcy only. This way of resolving financial distress can be avoided yet, if a private agreement is achieved. First, - when sanctions are high - we show that costly bankruptcy may be preferred by honest firms over private negotiation. Thus costly bankruptcy cannot be avoided under a severe legal environment. However, as the bank internalizes the rules of default, debt contracts are designed so that this situation never happens at equilibrium (
Contract Research Suppliers Directory - Pharmaceutical Business Review
Contract Research Suppliers Directory - List of Contract Research site suppliers from around the world, with a detailed description about their products and services.
Covenant Health bolsters patient services using 3Com enterprise network
Today, using an array of 3Com Gigabit and Fast Ethernet switches at its five hospitals, 45 clinics, and 80 offices, eastern Tennessees largest health care provider delivers a full range of 21st-century health services to better care for its patients.. 3Com lets us keep pace with the latest advances in medical technology, stated Art Jeffords, Covenants network operations supervisor. We have more than enough bandwidth to dispatch medical images, patient records, financial information and other critical data to the appropriate staff without delay. Whats more, our medical staff access this data on demand: at patients bedsides, in doctors lounges and at twice as many desks as before.. Previously, Covenants hospital local area networks (LANs) were based on earlier generation 3Com systems. These systems served the organisation well for several years, but were near capacity and could not support the new centralised medical management applications Covenant needed to standardise its operations. ...
zurich connection: August 2011
When Bullinger treated infant baptism he again dealt with the covenant. Baptism was a sign of the people of God, a covenant sign equivalent to the circumcision of the Old Testament. The covenant made with Abraham was an eternal covenant, and the Anabaptist contention that Christ had established a new covenant, abolishing the old was erroneous. Gods promise that he would be the God of Abraham and his children remained firm after Christ. Since children had been included in the sign of the covenant in the Old Testament, they also were included in baptism, for God would not be less merciful in the New Testament period than He had been in the Old. The covenant was sometimes called new because it had been renewed and confirmed by Christ and because the heathen were now included. Bullinger made several arguments from the New Testament to demonstrate that children were still included in the covenant. Christ said that little children were in the kingdom of God (Mark 10:14), and He referred to children ...
Words of Stephen R. Donaldsons Chronicles of Thomas Covenant Word List | The largest word list archive at LearnThat.org
Skip through these words first, and youll have a better enjoyment of reading these books! Description: The first book in one of the most remarkable epic fantasies ever written, the Chronicles of Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever. He called himself Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever because he dared not believe in the strange alternate world in which he suddenly found himself. Yet he was tempted to believe, to fight for the Land, to be the reincarnation of its greatest hero.... THE CHRONICLES OF THOMAS COVENANT THE UNBELIEVER Book One: LORD FOULS BANE Book Two: THE ILLEARTH WAR Book Three: THE POWER THAT PRESERVES. Publisher: Del Rey. Author: Stephen R. Donaldson. Subject: Fantasy, epic. Grade Level: adult, high school. Supporting Link: http://www.gdiproductions.net/srdamd/., LearnThat free online word list resource.
Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Maintenance Services Contract - Cheshire
Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Maintenance Services Contract - Cheshire. This is a services contract being procured under the OJEU open procedure regulations.
PHARMACEUTICAL MARKET INDIA 2014-2020 : Formulations, Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs), Contract Research and...
PHARMACEUTICAL MARKET INDIA 2014-2020 : Formulations, Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs), Contract Research and Manufacturing Services (CRAMS), Biosimilars, Generics & Vaccines PHARMACEUTICAL MARKET INDIA 2014-2020, Formulations, - Market research report and industry analysis - 8283773
Global Healthcare Contract Research Outsourcing Market to Reach US$65.03 bn by 2018, Globalization of Drug Development to Fuel...
Healthcare Contract Research Outsourcing Market is likely to register a remarkable CACR of 14.70% during the period from 2012 and 2018, this market to rise an estimated value of US$65.03 bn by the end of the forecast period
At-Will Employment - Overview
The at-will presumption is a default rule that can be modified by contract. For example, a contract may provide for a specific term of employment or allow termination for cause only. Typically, U.S. companies negotiate individual employment agreements only with high-level employees. Collective bargaining agreements usually provide that represented employees may only be terminated for cause.. Cause generally includes reasons such as poor employee performance, employee misconduct, or economic necessity. An employment contract may specifically outline the situations or employee actions that would lead to termination for cause. II. Common Law Exceptions to the At-Will Presumption Over the years, courts have carved out exceptions to the at-will presumption to mitigate its sometimes harsh consequences. The three major common law exceptions are public policy, implied contract, and implied covenant of good faith. The at-will presumption is strong, however, and it can be difficult for an employee to ...
Data about these contracts is displayed on this website. Actual contracts are displayed as PDF documents. Some contract data is considered private or protected under state and federal laws. That data will be summarized to provide that privacy while also providing the reader with accurate details. Contracts are updated daily.. Due to the merger of some state agencies, some contracts will have different contract numbers in fiscal year 2015 than in fiscal year 2016 and beyond. Please see the contract cross reference of merged agencies for the contracts involved. Effective July 1, 2015 the following agencies have been merged:. ...
Panama City Plumbing Company Sponsored Covenant Care 19th Annual Mask Gala
Panama City, FLA. - Mr. Rooter of Northwest Florida recently helped sponsor the 19th annual Covenant Care Mardi Gras Mask Gala. The event which was held on June 5th from 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm at Edgewater Beach Resort helped fund a variety of programs within the Covenant Care Foundation. According to the Panama City plumbing company, those programs included Childrens Support Services, Indigent Patient Care, Bereavement Services, Chaplain Services, and Volunteer Services. All of these are not reimbursed through Medicaid, Medicare, or insurance.. The Mardi Gras Mask Gala featured live entertainment, a seated dinner, live and silent auctions, and a 50/50 drawing. Those who attended the Gala were asked to don their finest masquerade, along with their brightest festival formal wear in celebration of the Mardi Gras Carnival. Ticket costs ranged from six to 100 dollars, meaning anyone could participate. The turnout for the event was astounding, with many dancing the night away for a good cause.. Convent ...
Covenant Wellness Center Health Club in Waterloo, IA 50702
Covenant Wellness Center is a Health Club at 2101 Kimball Avenue, Waterloo, IA 50702. Wellness.com provides reviews, contact information, driving directions and the phone number for Covenant Wellness Center in Waterloo, IA.
The Covenanted Reformation Club
The Covenanted Reformation Club is a place to discuss the True Religion as revealed in Gods Word, set forth in the Westminster Standards, sworn to in the Solemn League and Covenant, and adhered to by the best Reformers, Puritans, and Covenanters, and by those following them as they followed Christ. You need not be a Covenanter to participate. However, this will not be a forum for declaring heretical views or for attacking the Covenanted Reformation or the principles thereof. Come, and let us join ourselves to the LORD in a perpetual covenant that shall not be forgotton(Jeremiah 50:5). SIZE The church on the footing of the covenant of grace enters, as often the church did in Israel, and as did the churches of Macedonia in the apostolic age, into solemn public covenant with Christ, to whom she swears allegiance as her King, Lord and Husband. This is public, ecclesiastical covenanting. On account of this entering into covenant with God, in the National Covenant of Scotland, and in the Solemn League and
Brain Injury Rehabilitation: Covenant HealthCare Michigan | Covenant HealthCare
Looking for more information about our Brain Injury Rehabilitation? Our Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation specialists with Covenant HealthCare are here to help! Call us at 989.583.0000
Covenant Medical Center - Lakeside - Lubbock, TX
Covenant Medical Center - Lakeside in Lubbock, TX - Get directions, phone number, research physicians, and compare hospital ratings for Covenant Medical Center - Lakeside on Healthgrades.
The Holy Bible: New Covenant - Google Books
books.google.comhttps://books.google.com/books/about/The_Holy_Bible_New_Covenant.html?id=NpkXAAAAYAAJ&utm_source=gb-gplus-shareThe Holy Bible: New Covenant ...
An insureds perspective on contract risk management | Airmic
When forming a contract, the expectation may be that in the event of a claim your insurers will indemnify. However, it is you (not your insurers) who are forming a contract with your employer/counterparty. If your insurers will not provide an indemnity then you are still liable under contract, your counterparty can claim against you for any losses, and you will need to pay defence costs. The consequences of this could be severe, leading to bankruptcy of the business if the claim is substantial enough.. When reviewing contracts it is important to be aware of the liability issues that hold harmless indemnity clauses can create. It is also vital to be familiar with liquidated damages and contractual extensions as recent court cases have demonstrated.. Indemnity clauses. No insurance policy will cover every eventuality arising under a contact and as such there may be areas of exposure which are not covered by the insurance.. Probably the most onerous clauses appearing in contracts are indemnity ...
Sullivan and Asmussen Awarded WHITE FERNS Development Contracts | Canterbury Cricket
Last summer I worked two jobs, studied and played for the Magicians; this year I wont need to have such a big workload.. The eight players who have earned these contracts are seen as having huge development potential, with Womens High-Performance Manager, Ant Sharp, saying,. part of the criteria for these contracts is picking players with potential to earn WHITE FERNS contracts in the future.. Magicians Coach Rhys Morgan couldnt be happier for his two young bowlers, crediting their selection to their hard work last season,. You will go a long way to find a more dedicated trainer than both Gabby and Sarah. Last season they were able to translate that hard work into match winning performances that showed they were ready to take that next step in their careers.. In a season that sees the ICC Womens World Cup come to New Zealand, those on development contracts have taken one step closer to representing the country on the world stage.. PLAYERS AWARDED WHITE FERNS DEVELOPMENT CONTRACTS. Kate ...
There is probably no greater example of the term human capital than a high-priced athlete, whose body will always be in harms way and should be protected from a serious or career-ending injury, particularly if it prevents the next big contract from becoming a reality. Like any successful professional, whether a corporate CEO, high-end surgeon or celebrity TV chef, an athletes greatest asset is the ability to play their sport and work in their occupation.. A sport that seems to define these criteria is basketball. With the National Basketball Association, athletes contracts are guaranteed and relatively iron-clad. Those contracts are also about to head into the stratosphere thanks to a nine-year, $24-billion television deal signed by the NBA in 2014, which will cause the salary cap to rise higher than it ever has. The consensus is that the NBAs salary cap will reach $108 million by the 2017-2018 season, up from $89 million for the 2016-2017 salary caps. The large increases will accelerate ...
Incentive-Based Policies for Environmental Management in Developing Countries - IssueLab
Incentive-based instruments use financial means, directly or indirectly, to motivate polluters to reduce the health and environmental risks posed by their facilities, processes, or products. These instruments typically provide monetary and near-monetary rewards for polluting less,and impose costs of various types for polluting more. According to economic theory and modeling exercises, incentive-based instruments such as pollution charges and tradable permits are more cost-effective than traditional forms of regulation. Incentive-based approaches also can address small sources of pollution such as households that are not easily controlled with traditional forms of regulation, as well as provide a reason for polluters to improve performance relative to existing regulatory requirements. Finally, incentive-based forms of regulation can provide a stimulus for technological change and innovation in pollution control.
Sec. 458A.05 MN Statutes
By the authorizing resolution, the commission may provide covenants for the protection of the bondholders relating to disposition of bond proceeds and revenues; reserves and investment thereof; construction, acquisition, repair, replacement, operation and insurance of the public transit system facilities; accounting and reports; issuance of parity or subordinate lien bonds; rates and charges to be established or maintained; competing public transit systems; and such other covenants as the commission shall find to be usual and reasonably necessary for the protection of transit system revenue bondholders. Among other covenants, the commission is authorized to covenant on behalf of the state that the state will not limit or alter the power and obligation of the commission to establish, increase and collect pledged moneys sufficient to pay expenses of operation and maintenance and provide debt service on the bonds and to covenant on behalf of the state and each municipality or other political ...
Willamette Haggadah | Passover Haggadah by Moishe House Portland
Who knows one? At some seders, people go around the table reading a question and the answers in one breath. Thirteen is hard!. Who knows one?. I know one.. One is our God in Heaven and Earth. Who knows two?. I know two.. Two are the tablets of the covenant. One is our God in Heaven and Earth. Who knows two?. I know two.. Three are the patriarchs. Two are the tablets of the covenant. One is our God in Heaven and Earth. Who knows four?. I know four.. Four are the matriarchs. Three are the patriarchs. Two are the tablets of the covenant. One is our God in Heaven and Earth. Who knows five?. I know five.. Five are the books of the Torah. Four are the matriarchs. Three are the patriarchs. Two are the tablets of the covenant. One is our God in Heaven and Earth. Who knows six?. I know six.. Six are the orders of the Mishnah. Five are the books of the Torah. Four are the matriarchs. Three are the patriarchs. Two are the tablets of the covenant. One is our God in Heaven and Earth. Who knows seven?. I know ...
oremus Bible Browser : Genesis 9:8-17
8Then God said to Noah and to his sons with him, 9 As for me, I am establishing my covenant with you and your descendants after you, 10and with every living creature that is with you, the birds, the domestic animals, and every animal of the earth with you, as many as came out of the ark. 11I establish my covenant with you, that never again shall all flesh be cut off by the waters of a flood, and never again shall there be a flood to destroy the earth. 12God said, This is the sign of the covenant that I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for all future generations: 13I have set my bow in the clouds, and it shall be a sign of the covenant between me and the earth. 14When I bring clouds over the earth and the bow is seen in the clouds, 15I will remember my covenant that is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall never again become a flood to destroy all flesh. 16When the bow is in the clouds, I will see it and remember the ...
Public Service Motivation and Work-Related Attitudes of Public Employees: A Comparison between Nigeria and Denmark - Student...
Surrogate Mothers - Archive - California Surrogate Agency
If you do establish that you want to becoming a surrogate mother in Temple City CA, there are some very inflexible essentials that you completely need to take care of. You also need to identify whether you are physically and mentally able to handle all that comes with being a surrogate. When you apply to becoming a surrogate mother in Temple City CA, the criteria are very firm, and any respected association will make sure that you do so.. These qualifications to becoming a surrogate mother in Temple City CA were set by the American Society for Reproductive Medicine and are looked at to be a law. While you may not fulfill all of these requirements, you might fulfill some of them and can work toward fulfilling the others- sometimes, an agency will aid you get there.. These practical criteria to becoming a surrogate mother in Temple City CA are as follows:. - You must have at one time had at least one productive pregnancy without problems.. - You are between the ages of 21- 42 years old.. - You ...
QinetiQ North America Awarded Tactical Communications and Services Contract at Department of
MCLEAN, Va., June 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- QinetiQ North America Awarded Tactical Communications and Services Contract at Department of Homeland Security.
Ireland - Call for legislation to treat surrogate mothers equally - Surrogacy News Daily
A Galway City councillor has called on the Health Minister to consider introducing legislation giving surrogate mothers maternity leave so they are not treated any differently from natural or adoptive parents.. Fine Gael Cllr Padraig Conneely said he is aware of several couples in Galway who have become parents through a surrogacy arrangement abroad.. Surrogacy is a way for a childless couple or individual to have a child, with a surrogate mother carrying the child. The surrogate mother agrees to be artificially inseminated or to have an embryo transferred to her womb in order to become pregnant. She then carries the child to term with the intention of giving custody of the child to the commissioning person or couple.. Read more. ...
COUNCIL APPROVES CONTRACT - Hartford Courant
The council Wednesday night unanimously approved a four-year contract with the firefighters' union that frees the city from an obligation to increase overall staffing but requires the department to move from three-man to four-man fire crews by the year 2000. The contract with Local 992 of the International Association of Firefighters will save the city at least $1 million a year in personnel costs by voiding a minimum-staffing requirement in the union's existing contract, said Michael Foley, a lawyer who negotiated the contract on the city's behalf. Under the current contract, which expired June 30, the fire department was to have a minimum of 158 firefighters. The department now has 143 firefighters. The union had filed grievances against the city to get staffing increased.
Basically the offer and acceptance must match. These must be agreement on all material aspects of the contract.. Legal Obligation Social obligation does not create a legal obligation eg agreeing to meet friends at a cinema. A legal obligation is one which the courts will regard as enforceable. Some patrimonial interest must be involved if the obligation is to be a legal obligation and its terms must not be too vague. Parties There must always be at least two parties to a contract. Distinguish gratuitous and onerous contracts. A contract is bilateral or mutual (2 or more parties). If only one party is under an obligation and the other is required to do nothing. That is known as a gratuitous contract. If both parties are subject to an obligation eg, work for payment that is known as an onerous contract. A gratuitous contract is binding in Scots law. Morton s Trustees v Aged Christian Friend Society of Scotland (1899) 2 F 82. Mr Morton wrote to the charity offering to make ten annual instalments of ...
ᐉ Articles about surrogate motherhood • Surrogacy blog in Ukraine
A lot of information about surrogacy • Feskov Surrogacy Agency Blog • Expert articles about the process and features of surrogate motherhood
The Olivieri story, take three | CMAJ
Many Canadians are familiar with Olivieris confrontation with Apotex, the pharmaceutical firm that funded some of her investigations into L1, the drug that offered thalassemia patients an alternative to the standard - and onerous - treatment with Desferal to manage iron overload. Olivieris difficulties entered the media spotlight with her publication of findings that she and her coauthors believed showed that deferiprone therapy had dangerous side-effects. The subsequent scientific controversy hinged on the interpretation of liver biopsy specimens from several patients and on the authors selection of specimens in their analysis.. Olivieri and one of her colleagues, Gideon Koren, had signed a contract with Apotex that precluded the publication of their findings for up to 3 years unless the company gave consent. Apotex refused to grant permission to publish and threatened legal action in the event of a confidentiality breach. Olivieri forged ahead with publication despite this threat, and ...
Category: GAY SURROGACY | Meet Surrogate Mothers
Categories: Cost Of Gay Surrogacy, GAY SURROGACY, Gay Surrogacy For Lesbians, Gay Surrogacy For Men, Gay Surrogacy Information, Gay Surrogacy Vs Adoption, Surrogate Mother For Gay Family ...
Breast Pump Prescription | Covenant Health
Breast Pump Prescription. Covenant Health is one of the largest health systems in the Lubbock, TX region. Serving over 1.2 million people, they always strive to uphold a sacred Christian mission of healing.
Covenant College biology major
Get info about Covenant College biology major. There are accredited nursing certificate programs that can help launch your career, performing a variety of medical services within a hospital setting.
Items where Author is Usikalu, Mojisola - Covenant University Repository
Usikalu, Mojisola and Obembe, Olawole O. and Akinyemi, M. L. and Zhu, J. (2013) Short-Duration Exposure to 2.45 GHz Microwave Radiation Induces DNA Damage in Sprague Dawley Rats Reproductive Systems. African Journal of Biotechnology, 12 (2). pp. 115-122. ISSN 1684-5315 Usikalu, Mojisola and Akinyemi, M. L. (2012) Analysis of Radiation Dose around Some Base Stations in Ota and Lagos Environ. International Journal of Basic & Applied Sciences IJBAS-IJENS, 12 (5). pp. 7-12. ISSN 1215804-05-7272 Akinyemi, M. L. and Kayode, J. S. and Usikalu, Mojisola (2011) Investigation of Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) Hot Spots in the College of Science and Technology, Covenant University, Ota. Turk J Phys. pp. 359-362. Usikalu, Mojisola and Aweda, Moses and Wan, J and Ding, Nan (2010) Genotoxic effects of low 2.45 GHz microwave radiation exposures on Sprague Dawley rats. International Journal of Genetics and Molecular Biology, 2 (9). pp. 189-197. ISSN ISSN2006-9863 Usikalu, Mojisola and Aweda, Moses and ...
MULTI-BLOCK LAND USE COVENANT Between Phillips Neighborhood and Neighborhood Health Related Organizations | The Alley Newspaper
Covenant: 1. A formal, solemn and binding agreement. 2. A written agreement or promise usually between two or more parties, especially for the performance of
Vote Now to Support Playground for Homeless Kids : Covenant Companion
CHICAGO, IL (May 6, 2011) - Just three-tenths of a percent separate the Jesus People USA Covenant Churchs proposed playground center from qualifying for a $15,000 award to help renovate and upgrade the playground at the churchs homeless shelter.. Five awards will be given as part of a promotion co-sponsored by the KaBOOM! Website and the Dr. Pepper Snapple group, which are funding 103 grants totaling $2.1 million during the next three years as part of Lets Play-a community partnership to get kids active nationwide. The five highest vote-getters will receive awards.. Covenanters are asked to go online and vote to support the playground project - time is of the essence as the deadline for voting ends at 11:59 p.m. EST on May 10. The churchs project at Cornerstone Community Outreach is one of 10 national finalists.. Click here to vote now - first-time visitors are asked to register (free) with the KaBOOM website to be able to vote. And vote each day until the deadline - individuals can vote ...
The Position of the Palestinians in the Israel-Arab Conflict and Their National Covenant (1968) by Harkabi, Yehoshafat:...
AbeBooks.com: The Position of the Palestinians in the Israel-Arab Conflict and Their National Covenant (1968): First edition. Quarto. 35 leafs. Original printed softwrappers. Revised text of a lecture given at Tel-Aviv University on May 18, 1969 in memory of Moshe Haviv, on the Palestinian position in the Arab-Israeli conflict. Yehoshafat Harkabi was a distinguished strategist and one of the worlds foremost authorities on the Arab-Israeli conflict. Harkabis career as a soldier and a scholar spanned the first four and a half decades in Israels history and his writings illuminate the existential dilemma of Jewish survival in an uncommonly harsh and hostile regional environment. Translated by J. Kraemer. Spine sunned and minor creasing and age-toning along edges of wrappers. Wrappers in overall good, interior in very good condition. (Amazon ASIN: B0006C2A0U).
2. Womens Health and Human Rights - Putting it to Good Use: The International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights...
Citation: Bogecho, D, Putting it to Good Use: The International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights and Womens Right to Reproductive Health, 2004
Political Science Quarterly: Winter 2000-01: The Origins and Diffusion of Racial Restrictive Covenants
Michael Jones-Correa explores the diffusion of racial restrictive covenants in the early twentieth century. He argues that while critical events like the 1917-1921 race riots ushered in new racial policies, it was interactions among political actors that helped determine which policy alternatives survived and which withered on the vine. ...
CHM 111 : General Physical Chemistry - Covenant University
Here is the best resource for homework help with CHM 111 : General Physical Chemistry at Covenant University. Find CHM111 study guides, notes, and practice
Fighter Verses - Jeremiah 32:40
I will make with them an everlasting covenant, that I will not turn away from doing good to them. And I will put the fear of me in their hearts, that they may not turn from me. -Jeremiah 32:40. Perhaps you have heard the common Christian phrase, Once saved, always saved. Although you will not find those exact words in Scripture, it is a wonderful truth affirmed in Gods Word. In fact, as we see here in the opening statement of Jeremiah 32:40, this permanency is at the very heart of Gods new covenant promise. I will make them an everlasting covenant, that I will not turn away from doing good to them.. Do you hear that good news? When God enters into a covenant with you and commits himself to working for your good, he will never abandon that commitment. This promise is true for all those who have been saved from Gods wrath through faith in Jesus Christ. Jesus said, Whoever comes to me I will never cast out. For I have come down from heaven, not to do my own will but the will of him who sent ...
Other players under contract. Note: Flags indicate national team as defined under FIFA eligibility rules. Players may hold more ... In June 2015, Jorge Jesus joined Sporting after Benfica opted not to renew his contract as coach of the club, signing a three- ... Sporting Lisbon: Seven players terminate contracts after training ground attack, Matt Davis, BBC Sport, 14 June 2018 ... who had terminated their contracts with the latter club. This event became known as "Verão Quente" (Hot Summer). Later, on ...
Contract management. Main article: Contract management. • CPCM (Certified Professional Contract Manager) conferred by the ...
Assurance contracts. Main article: Assurance contract. An assurance contract is a contract in which participants make a ... A dominant assurance contract is a variation in which an entrepreneur creates the contract and refunds the initial pledge plus ... Unlike assurance contracts, its success relies largely on social norms to ensure (to some extent) that the threshold is reached ... Here rules are enforced by computer algorithms and legal contracts as well as social pressure. For example, on the Kickstarter ...
City of Hope National Medical Center
Contracts. *National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI) contract to facilitate stem cell research from laboratory ... Gallegos, Emma (2010-01-21). "City of Hope receives contract to take stem cell research from 'bench to clinic'". Pasadena-Star ...
London Ambulance Service
Contracting services. Due to an increase in demand, the LAS has used private ambulance companies, and some charities, to ... As of 2019[update], LAS contracts out to one private company, Falck EMS, and one volunteer charity, St John Ambulance. St ... As well as being contracted by a number of London hospitals and PCTs to take patients to and from their pre-arranged hospital ... The trust was considering terminating its contract with Northrop Grumman if the re-attempt to go live with the new system ...
"Contract, 1956". dalidaideal.com. Retrieved 15 March 2019.. *^ a b c d e f g h "Biographie de Dalida". Universal Music France ( ... "Contract extension". dalida.com. 2014. Retrieved 14 March 2019.. *^ a b c Page, Christian (1981). 25 ans de triomphe. France: ... First contract and overnight success with Bambino. After the performance in Les Numéros 1 de demain, Lucien handed Dalida ... Due to the concert, she was offered for the second time a contract to perform in the USA, but she refused it again. In February ...
... and prices vary from contract to contract and often from delivery to delivery within the term of a contract. ... Number of contracts. Unlike other metals such as gold, silver, copper or nickel, uranium is not widely traded on an ... It is traded on the NYMEX but on very low volume. Instead, it is traded in most cases through contracts negotiated ... Contracts traditionally are based on the uranium spot price and rules by which the price can escalate. Delivery quantities, ...
2005-2008: Recording contract. After paring down the group, its current lineup set out to learn how to record and produce ...
A Pre-Need Funeral Contract is not, and should not be confused with a Pre-Need Funeral Plan, also known as a Funeral Plan. ... Pre-need contracts. With the exception of a cemetery plot if you are certain of where you want to be buried or entombed, ... transfer or cancel the contract, or administrative fees. If the survivors of the deceased pre-need contract holder inquire ... The Funeral Rule does not cover the language and parameters of the actual pre-need contract, nor does The Funeral Rule set ...
Formation and government contract (1940s-1950s). Calgon Carbon Corporation was founded as the Pittsburgh Coke and ... In 2007 the company secured its first contract for its FLUEPAC product, a form of powdered activated carbon for treatment of ... Continuing to branch into Asia, that month the company signed a contract with DaeWoo Engineering and Construction to supply 5.6 ... Also in 2011 the company announced a contract with Phoenix, Arizona to provide reactivation services, and Calgon Carbon began ...
Federal contract suspension. In 2010, it was announced that L3's Special Support Programs Division had been suspended by ... the United States Air Force from doing any contract work for the US federal government. A US Department of Defense ...
Current major flu research contracts. The US government on May 4, 2006 awarded five-year contracts for "more than $1 ... Chiron Corporation is now[when?] recertified and under contract with the National Institutes of Health to produce 8,000-10,000 ... Aventis Pasteur is under similar contract. The United States government hopes to obtain enough vaccine in 2006 to treat 4 ... In May 2006, the United States Department of Health and Human Services awarded Novartis a $220 million contract to develop cell ...
Negotiating and drafting contracts. In some countries, the negotiating and drafting of contracts is considered to be ... preparation of false documentation, such as false deeds, contracts, or wills. *deceiving clients and other persons and ... and contracts. They were ubiquitous and most villages had one. In Roman times, notaries were widely considered to be ... jurists or notaries may negotiate or draft contracts. ...
Water supply and sanitation in Nicaragua
Service contract. In 1999, ENACAL, with financial support from the IDB, accepted an international management contract ... including the private contracts for the sector in Léon and Chinandega, and gives ENACAL an exclusive service contract for ... In December 2006 ENACAL signed a five-year service contract which eliminates all private sector development, ... The contract has been criticized by a consumer advocacy group which argues the agreement will make access to public water more ...
General medical services
The 2004 GMS contract. The new GMS contract came into force in April 2004, abolished the "Red Book" and led to a ... 1966 GP Contract. In 1965 GPs demanded a new contract and threatened mass resignation from the NHS. One of their ... The 2015 Contract. The contract changes for 2015/16 in England were announced in September 2014 and formulated in the ... The 2017 Contract. GP practices in England will receive £85.35 per weighted patient under the 2017 Contract, an increase ...
Jagmal Raja Chauhan
Railway contracts for railways and bridges. His father Raja Narayan Chauhan was also a noted railway contractor. Raja ... He was given the contract for the same and Parbat Harji Chauhan, Karaman Devji Chauhan both of Kukma and Manji Shivjee of ... It is a diary of Railway Contracts done by KGK community noted by Nanji Govindji Tank during his life-time last entry in 1954. ... Some of his railway contract works are in 1904 - railway track from Bulandshahr to Hapur, 1904- Shahdara to Saharanpur, 1906 - ...
A contract uberrimae fidei is a contract of 'utmost good faith', and include contracts of insurance, business partnerships, and ... E McKendrick, Contract Law (8th edn Palgrave, London 2009) ch 13. *E Peel, Treitel: The Law of Contract (7th edn Thompson, ... In contract and tort, damages will be awarded if the breach of contract (or breach of duty) causes foreseeable loss. ... Before the contract was signed, the practice took a downward turn and lost a significant amount of value. After the contract ...
Savannah River Site
In 2006 DOE decided to split the WSRC contract into two new separate contracts, i.e. the M&O Contract and the Liquid Waste ... Contract changes. Management of the Savannah River Site was to be bid in 2006, but the Department of Energy extended the ... It is owned by the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE). The management and operating contract is held by Savannah River Nuclear ... On January 9, 2008 it was announced that SRNS LLC had won the new contract, with a 90-day transition period to start 24 January ...
In the past, some United States contract manufacturing was done by Cooper Tire's Findlay, Ohio plant. Contract manufacture by ... Contract production of tyres. Nokian Tyres licenses production of its tyres to companies in the United States ( ... NOKIAN TYRES TO START CONTRACT MANUFACTURING IN CHINA, Europe Intelligence Wire, 28 December 2004. Retrieved 13 December 2009. ... Contract manufacture of these types of heavy tyres was then undertaken by Michelin at its Polish plant in Stomil-Olsztyn from ...
Economy of Turkey
Construction and contracting sector. Main article: Turkish Construction and Contracting Industry ... The construction and contracting companies have been significant players, such as Enka, Tekfen, Gama, and Üçgen İnşaat, as well ... "Turkey signs contract to buy 30 F-16 block 50+ jets". F-16.net.. ... 3.4 Construction and contracting sector. *3.5 Service sector * ... The Turkish construction and contracting industry is made up of a large number of businesses, the largest of which was ranked ...
No contract; limited license. Please make sure that you understand that the information provided here is being provided freely ... and that no kind of agreement or contract is created between you and the owners or users of this site, the owners of the ...
Bribes for contracts. Norway. Norwegian telecommunications giant Telenor, one of the world's largest mobile operators, ... ZTE Bags Major Value Added Services Contracts in China Archived 24 July 2011 at the Wayback Machine ZTE, 2006/11/14 *ZTE bags ... "ZTE Wins COSMOTE Romania LTE Contract". www.businesswire.com. 26 August 2014. Retrieved 29 July 2020.. ... For Vodafone and France Telecom sales, see ZTE Wins China Mobile WAP Expansion Contract Archived 24 July 2011 at the Wayback ...
Bankruptcy in the United States
Executory contracts. The bankruptcy trustee may reject certain executory contracts and unexpired leases. For ... a contract is generally considered executory when both parties to the contract have not yet fully performed a material ... If the Trustee (or debtor in possession, in many chapter 11 cases) rejects a contract, the debtor's bankruptcy estate is ... subject to ordinary breach of contract damages, but the damages amount is an obligation and is generally treated as an ...
South African insurance law
Contracts of insurance, like all other types of contract, are therefore contracts of good faith. The feature of good faith is ... In modern case law and literature, insurance contracts have been classified as contracts "of the utmost good faith" (contracts ... or a contract comprising a combination of any of those policies. It also includes a contract whereby any such contract is ... not in terms of the final contract. This may be of importance where only the final contract, not the interim contract, is ...
Futures contract. Futures contracts are standardized forward contracts that are transacted through an exchange. In ... Over-the-counter (OTC) contracts are "privately negotiated bilateral contracts entered into between the contracting parties ... Forward contracts. A forward contract is an agreement between two parties to exchange at a fixed future date a given ... Contracts in the commodity market. A Spot contract is an agreement where delivery and payment either takes place ...
Presidency of Ulysses S. Grant
Sanborn contracts. Further information: Sanborn incident. In June 1874, Treasury Secretary William A. Richardson gave ... In obtaining these highly prized postal contracts, an intricate ring of bribery and straw bidding was set up in the Postal ... In the early 1870s during the Grant Administration, lucrative postal route contracts were given to local contractors on the ... who had exposed the corrupt contracting ring. Babcock was named as part of the conspiracy, but later acquitted in the trial ...
Victorian Desalination Plant
Contract to build and operate. There were eight tenderers for the contract.  Two consortia were short-listed for the ... Contract for the operation of the plant expected to expire.. Media. Construction of the plant was described in an episode ...
Although shorter contract periods are now becoming more common, contracts and monthly minimums are typical with "whole ledger" ... Contracts direct with the US government require an assignment of claims, which is an amendment to the contract allowing for ... Long-term contracts and minimums. While factoring fees and terms range widely, many factoring companies will have monthly ... Typically, the process consists of an online application from a real estate agent, who signs a contract selling future ...
Synagro sludge contract. According to the Detroit News (24 June 2010), Kwame Kilpatrick, his father Bernard and the ... When serious questions about water department contracts came to light in late 2005, Judge Feikens ended Kilpatrick's special ... US Supreme Court denies appeal from former Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick Kilpatrick convicted of rigging contracts, taking ... The Federal Bureau of Investigation investigated corruption within Detroit's city hall; in particular, how contracts are ...
Separate insurance contracts (i.e., insurance policies not bundled with loans or other kinds of contracts) were invented in ... by means of a contract, called an insurance policy. Generally, an insurance contract includes, at a minimum, the following ... Complexity of insurance policy contracts. 9/11 was a major insurance loss, but there were disputes over the World Trade ... Certain life insurance contracts accumulate cash values, which may be taken by the insured if the policy is surrendered or ...
Contracts | Funding | CDC
Find information about the use of contracts to acquire goods and services for the use and benefit of the Centers for Disease ... Key CDC Contracting staff to attend the National Contract Management Association World Congress Event in July 7/12/2018 9:02:00 ... Contracts definition. Contracts refer to a mutually binding legal relationship obligating the seller to furnish the supplies or ... Visit the Contracting Opportunities page for information on accessing and applying for CDC contracting opportunities ...
Pentagon Agency's Contracts Reviewed
The contract went to MZM Inc., a company run by Mitchell J. Wade, who recently pleaded guilty to conspiring to bribe Cunningham ... Officials said CIFAs contracting is under review by federal prosecutors as they continue to investigate the Cunningham ... Burtt has said that about 70 percent of CIFAs funding is contracted out and that his agency may soon absorb the Defense ... In late 2002, Cunningham made the contract for Wades company, MZM, one of "his top priorities" in the defense appropriations ...
Funding Allocations | Contracts | CDC
Additional summary statistics for CDCs contract funding are provided below.. CIO. # of Actions. Sum of Contract Dollars. ... produced the highest number of contract actions; however, the majority of contract spending was through the National Center for ... In fiscal year (FY) 2020, OFR processed 80,091 contract actions that totaled $7.0 billion. The table below shows how CDC ... contracts are allocated among CDCs centers, institute, and offices (CIOs). The National Institute of Occupational Safety and ...
Code Contracts - Microsoft Research
Code Contracts is now Open Source!. Code Contracts is now an open source project in GitHub. This page is being kept for ... Contracts are expressed using static method calls at method entries. Tools take care to interpret these declarative contracts ... Code Contracts Static Checker (22 December 2009) Also available in Italian!. *Code Contracts and Pex (23 April 2009) Also ... Code Contracts provide a language-agnostic way to express coding assumptions in .NET programs. The contracts take the form of ...
Athlete contracts | Hosted
Latest Athlete contracts News. New Rams DT AShawn Robinson out with non-football injury. Aug. 9, 2020 4:20 PM EDT ... So, he was counting on two things in the offseason: laying low and signing a big contract. George Floyds fatal arrest changed ... AP) - Working out a new contract with the San Francisco 49ers wasnt the only thing Raheem Mostert had to do before deciding ... AP) - The San Francisco 49ers have signed defensive lineman Dion Jordan to a one-year contract. The Niners announced the deal ...
Contracts - Chicago Tribune
BEA - Contracts and Your Employment
If the contract is not terminated by deadlines, both the district and the employee are obligated to continue the contract for ... that would be a breach of contract and the employee would have to pay for the cost of the contract and any damages awarded by a ... at-will contracts for extra duty increments (pay for extra academic, fine arts, or athletics duties listed in section 2.10 of ... If any employees on continuing contracts are to be non-renewed, displaced, or re-assigned not for cause but due to a ...
CONTRACTS AWARDED - The Washington Post
... civilian and contract uses. The contract is a renewal of work the company has been performing for the Army Tank-Automotive and ... of Fairfax won a five-year, $10.5 million contract to provide information technology services to the Air Force Deputy Chief of ... of Baltimore won a $2.4 million contract from the Air Force for management and operation of the Air Force Publishing and ... of Reston won a five-year, $28.9 million contract from the Army to provide management and network engineering support for local ...
Contract and delict are part of the civil law. What is a contract?. A contract is an agreement between parties having the ... Parties There must always be at least two parties to a contract. Distinguish gratuitous and onerous contracts. A contract is ... Not all contracts are required to be in writing. A contract may be defined as. An agreement which creates or is intended to ... Formalities required for contract. General rule- Scots Law does not require any special formality in the making of a contract. ...
Contracts, Credibility, and Disinflation
... Stanley Fischer. NBER Working Paper No. 1339 (Also Reprint No. r0706). Issued in ... This paper sets out a simple contracting model of wage and output determination and uses it to calculate sacrifice ratios for a ... Under this assumption disinflation with a structure of labor contracts like those of the United States would be less costly ... "Contracts, Credibility and Disinflation." Inflation and Unemployment: Theory, Experience and Policy Making, edited by Victor ...
Research and Development Contracts
EPLex - Cameroon - Employment contracts
Are not renewable contracts concluded for the execution of a specified task and contract which termination is subject to the ... Are not renewable contracts concluded for the execution of a specified task and contract which termination is subject to the ... Are not renewable contracts concluded for the execution of a specified task and contract which termination is subject to the ... Are not renewable contracts concluded for the execution of a specified task and contract which termination is subject to the ...
EPLex - Armenia - Employment contracts
Upon the expiration of the employment contract with a definite term the term of validity of the employment contract may be ... 95 LC regulates fixed-term contracts of employment. Art. 101 LC provides the possibility to conclude a contract of employment ... 95 LC regulates fixed-term contracts of employment. Art. 101 LC provides the possibility to conclude a contract of employment ... 95 LC regulates fixed-term contracts of employment. Art. 101 LC provides the possibility to conclude a contract of employment ...
The $568 million contract for support work will go to contracting giant KBR under an existing sole-source contract raising ... With Eye on Exit, Military Awards Massive Iraq Contract (May 11, 2010). The US Army has reversed a decision to have three ... Contracts signed between the US Defense Department and two private security companies, Aegis Defence Services and Erinys Iraq, ... According to the Center, the recipients of contracts worth up to US$20 billion have only been identified by the US Defense and ...
CEX.IO offers GHS Futures Contracts
The futures contracts are FHA and FHM. FHA is for ... Traders on CEX.IO are now able to trade futures contracts on ... The futures contracts are FHA and FHM. FHA is for contracts that expire in April, while FHM contracts will expire in May. These ... As an introduction to futures contracts for GHS, contracts valued at 2 Ph/s in total will be available. These futures contracts ... but its important to note that the futures contracts will not provide any profits through block rewards until the contract has ...
Contract attorney - Wikipedia
A contract attorney is a lawyer who works on legal cases on a contract basis. Such work is generally of a temporary nature, ... Contract legal assistant. Main article: Paralegal. A law firm may, under certain circumstances, hire a freelance ... A contract attorney is. An attorney temporarily hired by the law office for a specific job or period. When the job or period is ... In other situations, a law firm may, due to a conflict of interest, be required to hire a contract attorney as Cumis counsel in ...
UK Cyberman Contracts Computer Virus
Changing Employment Contracts - CBS News
It should not be confused with a contract employee: someone either self-employed or employed by a third party who contracts ... An employment contract is an agreement between an employer and employee, which may in some cases, also be tied to an existing ... You Use a Contract of Employment as a Means for Dismissal. If your reason for developing or revising employment contracts is to ... It should not be confused with a contract employee: someone either self-employed or employed by a third party who contracts ...
Retractable and Speculative Contracts | SpringerLink
Behavioral contracts come naturally equipped with a notion of compliance: when a client and a... ... Behavioral contracts are abstract descriptions of the communications that clients and servers perform. ... Behavioral contracts come naturally equipped with a notion of compliance: when a client and a server follow compliant contracts ... Hüttel, H., et al.: Foundations of session types and behavioural contracts. ACM Comput. Surv. 49(1), 3:1-3:36 (2016)CrossRef ...
New Consultant Contracts | The BMJ
A Guide To Employment Contracts
An employment agreement is a legal contract between employer and employee that covers the terms and conditions of employment. ... A business contract is a legally binding agreement between two or more parties, but do you the essential parts of any business ... An employment agreement is a legal contract between employer and employee that covers the terms and conditions of employment.. ... Have a question about employee contracts? Connect with a SCORE mentor online or in your community today! ...
Contracts & Acquisitions - Current RFPs/RFQs
As of January 7, 2016 - Branch C Station Support Active Contracts *Simplified Acquisition/Small Purchases (non-R&D contracts ... Research Contract Questions Bernie Salter Jr Branch Chief Tel 984-287-3056 [email protected] Melissa M. Gentry Director of ... What: All Contract Proposals and Simplified Acquisition Quotes. *Where: guard station on the first floor of 530 Davis Drive, ... NIEHS must receive all Contract Proposals and Simplified Acquisition quotes at the prescribed location prior to the closing ...
Teacher Contracts, Student Needs (Opinion)
The problem of adequate funding for public education isnt an issue of teacher contracts. It is a federal and state problem. ... Lets start with the word "negotiated." Every union contract is an agreement made between the school district and the union. In ... So now we find out that teacher-negotiated teacher contracts are really "adult entitlements." The latest diatribe proclaiming ... Her erroneous theme is that negotiated teacher contracts are too expensive and serve as roadblocks to quality education. ...
No Poaching Contracts
It is a default belief that its a contract; its got your name on it, and that appears to encourage them actually to turn down ... "Thats a contract that would protect training investments but it wouldnt necessarily hinder the employee [from leaving], ... He noted that "a non-compete agreement might be buried several pages into a hiring contract," and employees may not read those ... Most people dont bother reading their contracts thoroughly. But, employees should also be free to accept a lower wage rate for ...
Contracts & Innovation - Research
Equilibrium Incentive Contracts
Firms offer wage contracts that optimally trade off effort and wage costs. As a result, employed workers enjoy rents, which in ... We then apply the model to explain the recent increase in performance-pay contracts. Within our model, this can be explained by ... We show that the incentive power of the equilibrium wage contract is constrained socially efficient in the absence of ... Keywords: Incentives; Contracts; Unemployment; efficiency; Other versions of this item:. *Moen, Espen R & Rosén, Åsa, 2003. " ...
Contracts & Procurement | DPA
Additionally, the Unit manages and administers all contracts for the Department.. Contact:. Joshua Benn, Director of Contracts ... If you are looking for information about statewide accounts and/or contracts, please contact the Office of the State Controller ... The Unit is responsible for posting, evaluating, awarding of all solicitations and the drafting of all contracts. The Unit ... Contracts Division or Central Collections Services website at www.colorado.gov/osc. ...
NAHB Contracts - NAHB
You will save hours of work - which means saving hundreds of dollars - with every contract. To purchase a single contract, ... click on the appropriate header below to expand the list and select the contract. ... NAHB Contracts offers a variety of residential construction contracts, exclusively for home builders and remodelers. ... 102: Cost Plus Contract - Owners Lot. Use this contract for a custom built single-family residence on the owners lot at a ...
2016Procurement2019Baseball's worst contracts20172020Look at baseball'sComplianceHong KongReutersPatuxent RiverCloudConstruction ContractsWageMainContentDepartment of DefeUnfair contract termsIndefinite-quantity contractFirmsLucrative contractsNaval Sea SysReconstruction contracts2001ServicesAgreementsCommitmentBreach of contrSuspendNavy2021CybersecurityOfficialsCompetitivelyCompile-timeScopeVendorNegotiationDevelopsTypicallyEmployeeServiceObligations1986CDC'sLabor contractsFutures contractsConsumer contractsGovernment contractsBusinessLegalBilateralEmploymentNIEHSComplyExtensionsDefenseAdvantagesTerminationTermsMillionSupportCalifLifecycleEnsuresAgencyReview
- 2001-39 and amplified by Notice 2014-67, applies to any management contract that is entered into on or after May 16, 1997 and before August 22, 2016, and an issuer may apply this revenue procedure to any management contract that was entered into before August 18, 2017. (irs.gov)
- For information on doing business with the State or collections , visit the Office of the State Controller, Procurement & Contracts Division or Central Collections Services website at www.colorado.gov/osc . (colorado.gov)
- Create, execute, and manage procurement contracts more efficiently throughout the contract lifecycle. (oracle.com)
- Oracle Procurement Contracts Cloud enables you to standardize contracts and enforce business policies using preapproved clause libraries, templates, and approval workflows. (oracle.com)
- The Division of Acquisition and Cooperative Support (DACS) provides general policy guidance for contracts and procurement through its Contracts Branch . (nsf.gov)
- The scope of work for the 30-month, lump-sum turnkey contract includes engineering, procurement, construction, commissioning, start-up and initial operational support. (finanznachrichten.de)
- Number 10 said the government backed a living wage and "would encourage business to take it up" but warned Labour's plans to restrict government contracts in this way could breach EU procurement law. (bbc.co.uk)
- Since 1993 NASPO ValuePoint has been the cooperative purchasing arm of NASPO (the National Association of State Procurement Officials) encouraging, fostering and guiding the nation's most significant public contract cooperative. (vmware.com)
- STOCKHOLM , Oct. 10, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Urkund, a Swedish technology firm with expertise in text analysis powered by machine learning, was recently awarded the nationwide contract to supply all universities in India with plagiarism prevention software. (prnewswire.com)
- A G4S spokesman said: 'Our existing asylum seeker accommodation contracts will end in August 2019 and we remain committed to delivering them to a high standard until the new service providers assume the contracts later this year. (telegraph.co.uk)
- Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts was released worldwide for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on 22 November 2019, when the game was only single-player mode available. (wikipedia.org)
Baseball's worst contracts1
- For a player to have negative trade value and thus one of baseball's worst contracts, he needs to be a burden to his current team and unattractive to the rest of the league. (grantland.com)
- 2017-6 I.R.B. 787, applies to any management contract that is entered into on or after January 17, 2017, and an issuer may apply this revenue procedure to any management contract that was entered into before January 17, 2017. (irs.gov)
Look at baseball's2
- Solve the most difficult contract management problems on an easy-to-use platform that accelerates contracting velocity and improves compliance. (microsoft.com)
- Accelerate contracting velocity and improve compliance with enterprise-wide contract management. (microsoft.com)
- The investigation was undertaken in response to the Fair Trading Act 1986 amendments that came into force in March 2015, equipping the ComCom with the ability to investigate unfair contract terms and enforce compliance by commencing proceedings under Section 46H of the Act. (zdnet.com)
- Templates prepopulated with terms and conditions ensure that contracts enforce supplier compliance. (oracle.com)
- As the authors acknowledge, one limitation of their study is that they were not able to evaluate contract compliance and so could not determine whether entering into longer contracts helped people to form long-term exercise habits. (nber.org)
- Prepares and issues Request for Proposal (RFP) to out-source… Recommends vendor selection and monitors compliance to vendor contract commitment. (glassdoor.com)
- China and PRC mean the People s Republic of China excluding Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan for purposes of this Contract. (sec.gov)
- HONG KONG - China's manufacturing sector contracted in July at the quickest pace since last summer, according to the early reading of a survey released on Wednesday. (nytimes.com)
- On the contract issue, Reuters reported this week that Russia negotiated the largest number of oil agreements with the prewar government, although it is unclear how many represent contracts or preliminary protocols. (rferl.org)
- CHICAGO (Reuters) - U.S. health officials are investigating the mysterious case of a person in Utah who contracted Zika while caring for an elderly man infected with the virus who died last month. (reuters.com)
- Bell-Boeing Joint Program Office of Patuxent River, Md., won a $12.8 million contract from the Naval Inventory Control Point for additional U.S. Special Operation Command spares for the CV-22 Osprey. (washingtonpost.com)
- The cloud is changing contract management, what companies are trying to do to make contract management easier, and who is leading the pack. (microsoft.com)
- Provider of enterprise contract management in the cloud, solves the hardest manufacturing contract management problems. (microsoft.com)
- Welcome to VMware's NASPO ValuePoint Cloud Solutions Contract (Contract). (vmware.com)
- Through this Contract, we are pleased to offer our portfolio of products for customers to build and manage all cloud deployment models (private, community, public and hybrid). (vmware.com)
- NAHB Contracts offers a variety of residential construction contracts, exclusively for home builders and remodelers. (nahb.org)
- Faced with the fact that they give only one percent of their construction contracts to minority businesses, school officials will have to consider set-aside programs to ensure fairness. (sun-sentinel.com)
- The consultants' report revealed that over the past 10 years, Palm Beach County school district officials awarded slightly more than 1 percent of construction contracts to minority subcontractors. (sun-sentinel.com)
- From 1984 to 1987, the district did not award any construction contracts to minority firms. (sun-sentinel.com)
- Minority subcontractors were awarded 1.2 percent of construction contracts. (sun-sentinel.com)
- White men were awarded 95 percent of construction contracts. (sun-sentinel.com)
- Compounding the problem-and despite preventive efforts by public agencies that award construction contracts-is the existence of companies purportedly owned by women that really are controlled by men, according to minority construction industry leaders. (chicagotribune.com)
- This paper sets out a simple contracting model of wage and output determination and uses it to calculate sacrifice ratios for a disinflation program, under the assumption that announced policy changes are immediately believed. (nber.org)
- Alternatives such as "training repayment contracts" could be explored, and greater wage transparency could be achieved, said Evan Starr , assistant professor of management and organization at the Robert H. Smith School of Business at the University of Maryland. (upenn.edu)
- Firms offer wage contracts that optimally trade off effort and wage costs. (repec.org)
- We show that the incentive power of the equilibrium wage contract is constrained socially efficient in the absence of unemployment benefits. (repec.org)
- OSD ensures that all Statewide Contracts comply with prevailing wage requirements, as applicable, regardless of the dollar amount. (mass.gov)
- Whitehall contracts would only go to firms paying the living wage, while those who paid less could be "named and shamed", said the Labour leader. (bbc.co.uk)
- Downing Street backed firms paying a living wage, but said restricting contracts in this way could be illegal. (bbc.co.uk)
- As part of its policy review Labour is looking at ways of making the living wage the new norm, including naming and shaming companies who do not pay the wage and introducing rules forcing government contracts to only be given to those firms who pay it. (bbc.co.uk)
- This paper investigates the structure of optimal financial contracts and the main factors that influence it--verification and monitoring costs, moral hazard, agents' wealth limitations, and their attitudes to risk. (repec.org)
- For additional information, see the main contracts section on the Office of the General Counsel website . (ithaca.edu)
- Your employment contract doesn't have to be in writing, but you're entitled to a written statement of the main terms within two months of starting work. (nidirect.gov.uk)
- The first is a direct EPC contract for PDO's Marmul Main Production Station (MMPS) - Gas Compression project. (finanznachrichten.de)
- The second is a project delivery contract with Petrofac's partner and main PDO contract holder Arabian Industries Projects LLC, for selected PDO concession areas in the North of Oman. (finanznachrichten.de)
- In line with the main objectives of the integrated project services part of this contract, Petrofac will ensure the effective management, control, execution and documentation of changes and additions to production facilities through specific technical studies related to concept development, development of front-end engineering design (FEED) and detailed design. (finanznachrichten.de)
- It features new "contract tokens", that come from main objectives, "challenge tokens" that can be acquired by accomplishing extra challenges, and "intel tokens" are collectables or bounties, with all of them are a must in getting access to higher tier skills and great damage weapons and loadouts. (wikipedia.org)
- The first step encompasses the content of the contract on a broad level. (wikipedia.org)
Department of Defe1
- Data Link Solutions, Alliant Techsystems Inc. ( ATK ), FLIR Systems Inc. ( FLIR ) and Lockheed Martin Corporation ( LMT ) have received Department of Defense (DoD) contracts on Jun 20, 2013. (yahoo.com)
Unfair contract terms2
- In addition, many of the past complaints we had received about unfair contract terms related to telecommunications contracts. (zdnet.com)
- EU consumer protection legislation dealing with Business-to-Consumer contractual issues such as the right of withdrawal, legal guarantee and unfair contract terms. (europa.eu)
- Adams Rite Aerospace, Fullerton, Calif., is being awarded a $9,403,595 firm-fixed-priced, indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract for hand-control units/control grips (HCU/CG) and transducers. (globalsecurity.org)
- Pratt & Whitney Military Engines, East Hartford, Conn., (FA8650-09-D-2923) is being awarded a $30,000,000 indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity contract modification contract for the Adaptive Engine Technology Development Order. (globalsecurity.org)
- US occupation authorities have assumed control of the reconstruction process and awarded lucrative contracts to US firms with direct links to the White House. (globalpolicy.org)
- Washington has also retaliated against countries opposing the war by excluding their firms from major reconstruction contracts. (globalpolicy.org)
- Large firms have learned that contract attorneys can perform this work much more cost effectively than high-priced associates. (wikipedia.org)
- Many contract, or freelance, attorneys perform legal research , draft legal briefs , and provide a full range of other services to law firms of all sizes. (wikipedia.org)
- Some people who hold juris doctor degrees, but who are awaiting bar admission , work as temporary professionals in law firms doing the same type of work as contract attorneys. (wikipedia.org)
- However, they also develop long-lasting relationships with firms that regularly or semi-regularly send work to the contract attorney. (wikipedia.org)
- Many small firms find that the use of contract attorneys provides them the flexibility to grow their business without hiring salaried employees. (wikipedia.org)
- According to the American Bar Association , law firms can add a surcharge to the fees of their contract attorneys so long as the final fee charged to the client is reasonable. (wikipedia.org)
-  Particularly in a slowing economy, the use of contract attorneys gives firms a competitive edge in the marketplace, helping them to control costs while increasing profitability. (wikipedia.org)
- Many believe that the coalition partners will invalidate the oil-field contracts in favor of their own national firms. (rferl.org)
- While the Agile Manifesto says 'Customer collaboration over contract negotiation', contracts are a reality for many developers and firms. (infoq.com)
- Here are some other lucrative contracts throughout the history of sports. (chicagotribune.com)
Naval Sea Sys1
- Northrop Grumman Systems Corp. of Annapolis won a $6 million contract from the Naval Sea Systems Command for design and development of the Shipboard Protection System. (washingtonpost.com)
- Russia's fears fall into at least three categories, dealing with access to reconstruction contracts, Iraqi debt, and its oil contracts. (rferl.org)
- This special report by the Center for Public Integrity reveals that at least nine of the thirty members of the Defense Policy Board have ties to companies that have won more than $76 billion in defense contracts in 2001 and 2002. (globalpolicy.org)
- This site provides information about the use of contracts to acquire goods and services for the use and benefit of the Centers for Disease and Control and Prevention (CDC). (cdc.gov)
- CDC uses contracts to purchase goods and services such as supplies, vaccines, Information Technology (IT), and equipment to advance the agency's public health mission domestically and abroad to keep Americans safe and healthy where they work, live and play. (cdc.gov)
- Contracts refer to a mutually binding legal relationship obligating the seller to furnish the supplies or services (including construction) and the buyer to pay for them. (cdc.gov)
- and bilateral contract modifications.When the federal government issues a contract, it is agreeing to provide funds in exchange for the delivery of goods or services from the contractor. (cdc.gov)
- Federal investigators are looking into contracts awarded by the Pentagon's newest and fastest-growing intelligence agency, the Counterintelligence Field Activity, which has spent more than $1 billion, mostly for outsourced services, since its establishment in late 2002, according to administration and congressional sources. (washingtonpost.com)
- Authoring contracts in Visual Studio allows programmers to take advantage of the standard intellisense provided by the language services. (microsoft.com)
- NCI Information Systems also won multiple task orders totaling $5.6 million awarded under the Network-Centric Solutions contract to provide information technology services to support the Air Force at more than a half dozen locations. (washingtonpost.com)
- SRA International Inc. of Fairfax won a five-year, $10.5 million contract to provide information technology services to the Air Force Deputy Chief of Staff for Air and Space Operations to support the Distributed Common Ground System. (washingtonpost.com)
- Maximus Inc. of Reston won a one-year, $17 million contract from Georgia's Community Health Department to provide enrollment broker services for managed care. (washingtonpost.com)
- CACI Inc., Federal of Chantilly won an $8.6 million contract from the Navy's Fleet and Industrial Supply Center for program management, engineering, and technical services to support the Navy Automatic Information Technology program office. (washingtonpost.com)
- Organizational Strategies Inc. of Arlington won a $25 million Small Business Innovative Research contract from the Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division to provide services and materials for engineering tasks involving advanced training systems integration technology. (washingtonpost.com)
- Anteon Corp. of Fairfax won an $11.9 million contract from the Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division for maintenance planning and design interface technical and management support services for the Naval Air Depot in Jacksonville, Fla. (washingtonpost.com)
- WDG Architecture PLLC of Washington won a $2.2 million contract from the General Services Administration for management, organizational and business improvement services. (washingtonpost.com)
- Guardian Services Group Ltd. of Baltimore won a $2.4 million contract from the Air Force for management and operation of the Air Force Publishing and Distribution Center. (washingtonpost.com)
- Nathan Associates Inc. of Arlington won a $14.1 million contract from the Agency for International Development to provide support services to the Competitive Armenia Private Sector program. (washingtonpost.com)
- Goel Services Inc. of Washington won a $6.5 million contract from the General Services Administration for demolition, abatement and chilled water bypass at Federal Office Building No. 8 in Washington. (washingtonpost.com)
- If you are looking for information about statewide accounts and/or contracts , please contact the Office of the State Controller, which services vendors and State agencies. (colorado.gov)
- Use this contract for pre-construction design services with options if parties sign a construction agreement - parties are the owner and the design build contractor - CAUTION - architectural licensing statutes in certain states may limit or prohibit certain unlicensed design services and practices. (nahb.org)
- Use this contract when the customer is to serve as the project's general contractor with consultation services to be provided by an experienced contractor - parties are the owner and the contractor. (nahb.org)
- 8. Contract Description- a small description of the type of services included within each contract. (nationalarchives.gov.uk)
- Executive Departments are required to use the Operational Services Division's Statewide Contracts for their purchases of goods and services. (mass.gov)
- Save Time - By using the Operational Services Division's Statewide Contracts, there is no need to invest valuable time developing solicitations, issuing bids, evaluating responses, and executing contracts. (mass.gov)
- OSD has negotiated the pricing (or required competitive quotes), selected the appropriate vendors, and outlined the services the vendors perform relative to the contract. (mass.gov)
- This contract was not competitively procured and was issued on a sole-source basis in accordance with 10 U.S.C 2304(c)(1), as set forth is FAR 6.302-1(b)(1)(ii), only one or limited responsible sources and no other supplies or services will satisfy agency requirements. (globalsecurity.org)
- This contract was not a full and open competition in accordance with FAR 6.302-1, only one responsible source and no other supplies or services will satisfy agency requirement. (globalsecurity.org)
- Patriot Contract Services, LLC,* Concord, Calif., is being awarded an $11,881,049 firm-fixed-price contract with reimbursable elements for the operation and maintenance of Military Sealift Command's Navigation Test Support Ship USNS Waters (T-AGS 45). (globalsecurity.org)
- White men were awarded 99 percent of all contracts, including architecture, surveying and testing services. (sun-sentinel.com)
- Oracle's standard contracts and order documents incorporate various policies and practices that apply to the Oracle Support Services you may have ordered. (oracle.com)
- Fluor Daniel's Alaska office has been awarded two contracts worth $17 million by Arco Alaska Inc., a subsidiary of Los Angeles-based Atlantic Richfield Co., to provide engineering and technical services in Anchorage and on Alaska's North Slope. (latimes.com)
- The scope of this seven-year contract is for provision of reimbursable engineering services, integrated project support and management services, and has an option to extend for three years. (finanznachrichten.de)
- The list includes the contract title, contractor, the value of the contract, the start date, the anticipated end date, the subject of each contract, as well as whether the contracts include agreements to keep something confidential. (nla.gov.au)
- One result is the founding of a centralized and computer-aided contract management entity for efficiently reviewing research-related agreements, on 1 September 2012. (uni-bonn.de)
- Your contract should make it clear which agreements apply to you and who can negotiate on your behalf. (nidirect.gov.uk)
- Start by answering the following questions-perhaps along with a committee made up of members from across the breadth of your organization: What in your organization, or industry, has changed enough recently to warrant your making this commitment, or upgrade, to employment contracts? (cbsnews.com)
- In Committing to Exercise: Contract Design for Virtuous Habit Formation (NBER Working Paper 16624 ), researchers Jeremy Goldhaber-Fiebert , Erik Blumenkranz , and Alan Garber conduct a randomized controlled trial to explore the effect of nudges and anchoring on the exercise commitment contracts individuals enter into using a web-based contract creation tool ( www.stickk.com ). (nber.org)
- The authors also randomly assign some users to see a notice informing them that those who agreed to pay a financial penalty for failing to live up to their contract are more successful at fulfilling their commitment. (nber.org)
- They conclude, "to the extent that longer contracts increase long-term exercise habit formation, carefully designed default values can lead users towards selecting exercise commitment contracts with lengths optimal for addressing sedentary lifestyles. (nber.org)
- After seeing a steady decline in net long positions for the last 10 weeks, large speculators finally reversed course and added silver contracts in the most recent Commitment of Traders (COT) report. (newsmax.com)
Breach of contr1
- If the district refused to accept the resignation and the employee did not show up to work for the district, that would be a breach of contract and the employee would have to pay for the cost of the contract and any damages awarded by a court, plus their Oklahoma teaching certificate would be suspended for that school year. (google.com)
- CorpWatch, Global Exchange, Public Citizen recommend that the US government suspend its contract with Bechtel to reconstruct Iraq. (globalpolicy.org)
- Base-X Expedition Shelters of Fairfield won a $120 million contract from the Defense Supply Center Philadelphia for shelters, trailers and components for the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps and federal civilian agencies. (washingtonpost.com)
- Alliant Techsystems has been awarded a $20 million contract modification in order to acquire various AN/AAR-47 Missile Warning System Weapons Replaceable Assemblies for the U. S. Navy and Air Force. (yahoo.com)
- Meanwhile, a Lockheed Martin unit, Mission Systems and Training, won a $6.9 million cost-plus-incentive-fee, cost-plus-fixed-fee contract to perform additional Aegis development work for the U.S. Navy. (yahoo.com)
- Petrofac Limited ( PFC) Petrofac secures Petroleum Development Oman contracts 04-Feb-2021 / 07:00 GMT/BST Dissemination of a Regulatory Announcement, transmitted by EQS Group. (finanznachrichten.de)
- Press Release 4 February 2021 PETROFAC SECURES PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT OMAN CONTRACTS Petrofac has been awarded two contracts, together worth around USUSD300 million through Petroleum Development Oman (PDO). (finanznachrichten.de)
- A sequel, titled Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2, is set to be released sometime in 2021. (wikipedia.org)
- Long-term, monolithic government technology contracts are hampering cybersecurity efforts, according to a Cabinet Office technology defence body in the United Kingdom. (zdnet.com)
- Federal agencies pursuing energy improvements using performance contracting vehicles, such as energy savings performance contracts (ESPCs) and utility energy service contracts (UESCs), must be sure that energy projects, and the specific energy conservation measures (ECMs) that will be implemented do not introduce cybersecurity vulnerabilities at the federal facilities where they are installed. (energy.gov)
- All cybersecurity requirements and policies of the contracting federal agency. (energy.gov)
- The Federal Energy Management Program (FEMP) offers the following considerations for integrating cybersecurity planning into performance contracts during each phase of the ESPC or UESC process. (energy.gov)
- If required, the acquisition planning documentation should include cybersecurity as a prospective requirement and all agency personnel (including contracting and legal) should be aware of the potential impact on schedule and cost. (energy.gov)
- Officials said CIFA's contracting is under review by federal prosecutors as they continue to investigate the Cunningham corruption case, and by Defense Department officials. (washingtonpost.com)
- Federal and state health officials said on Monday it is not clear how the individual contracted Zika, a virus that is most typically transmitted by the bite of an infected mosquito and occasionally through sex with an infected person. (reuters.com)
- The multiple award contracts were competitively procured by full and open competition via the Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center e-Commerce Central website and the Federal Business Opportunities website, with seven offers received. (globalsecurity.org)
- This contract was competitively procured using a 100 percent small business set-aside, via the Federal Business Opportunities and Military Sealift Command's E-commerce websites, with more than 100 small businesses solicited and four offers received. (globalsecurity.org)
- By leveraging the leadership and expertise of all states with the purchasing power of their public entities, NASPO ValuePoint delivers best value, reliable, competitively sourced contracts. (vmware.com)
- Use this form to list changes to the fixed fee contract specifications and scope of work, with price changes and time of completion changes noted and agreed to by the customer. (nahb.org)
- There's a good balance between the number of new scope and restructured contracts, indicating plenty of new business is coming to market. (prnewswire.com)
- Restructuring activity reached a record 102 contracts, while the value of such deals, $1.4 billion , was the second-highest ever, surpassing the value of new scope awards, a regional rarity. (prnewswire.com)
- Gain visibility in to a single source of truth and streamline collaboration for every contract, transform contracts into valuable corporate assets with all contract types supported, and empower customer and vendor facing employees to access contracting data at all stages of the process. (microsoft.com)
- The award is a fixed-price with economic price adjustment indefinite-quantity, prime vendor contract with a maximum $104,613,012 for full line food service distribution. (globalsecurity.org)
- DACS maintains a Vendor Resource Library and also develops an annual Forecast of Contracting Opportunities to help small, minority, and women-owned businesses develop their marketing strategies. (nsf.gov)
- In target cost contracts, parties involved with the contracts agree on a final price during negotiation. (wikipedia.org)
- Contract attorneys typically work on a project-by-project basis and are not full-time law firm employees. (wikipedia.org)
- The problem is compounded by the fact that employees of franchisees typically are not aware of no-poaching contracts their employers have with franchisors, and have not given their consent to them. (upenn.edu)
- What specifics does a contract for employment typically include? (adobe.com)
- The district and employee obligations vary with each type of contract. (google.com)
- If the contract is not terminated by deadlines, both the district and the employee are obligated to continue the contract for the next school year. (google.com)
- An employment contract is an agreement between an employer and employee, which may in some cases, also be tied to an existing labor union agreement. (cbsnews.com)
- It should not be confused with a contract employee: someone either self-employed or employed by a third party who contracts with an employer, usually to carry one particular job to completion. (cbsnews.com)
- Employment contracts have advantages for both the employer and the employee. (cbsnews.com)
- An employment agreement is a legal contract between employer and employee that covers the terms and conditions of employment. (score.org)
- An employment contract is a legally binding agreement between an employer and employee used to define the working relationship. (adobe.com)
- While an employment contract can technically be as simple as a handshake agreement, it is more common (and advisable) to create a written contract that you and your employee will both sign. (adobe.com)
- While there is no set standard for employment contracts, there are common items you should include in order for you and your employee to be clear on expectations. (adobe.com)
- A contract of employment is an agreement between an employer and an employee which sets out their employment rights, responsibilities and duties. (nidirect.gov.uk)
- Burtt has said that about 70 percent of CIFA's funding is contracted out and that his agency may soon absorb the Defense Security Service, the Pentagon outfit that monitors handling of classified government information by contractors. (washingtonpost.com)
- Raytheon Information Solutions of Reston won a 10-year, $300 million contract from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration's National Weather Service to provide operations and maintenance for a nationwide weather data analysis and dissemination system. (washingtonpost.com)
- won a $9 million order as part of a $67.7 million contract from the Army Research, Development and Engineering Command for joint service mask leakage testers. (washingtonpost.com)
- When service contracts are first established, the Contracts Unit reviews the service being provided and will inform vendors of the insurance required for their particular service. (countyofsb.org)
- Not all insurance types that are listed above are required for every service contract. (countyofsb.org)
- WASHINGTON--( BUSINESS WIRE )--LeoSat Enterprises, the company which is launching a constellation of up to 108 low-earth-orbit communications satellites has entered into contract for service with its first customer, a globally operating financial trading company with offices worldwide. (businesswire.com)
- DRS C3 & Aviation Co., Gaithersburg, Md. (FA8524-12-D-0016), is being awarded a $26,028,869 firm-fixed-price contract for repair service applicable to the Combat Talon II Depot Repair Program for the APQ-170 radar. (globalsecurity.org)
- Microsoft Dynamics AX supports the use of .NET and X++ types as data contracts for service operation input and return parameters. (microsoft.com)
- You then add this assembly as a reference in the AOT, and you can use the data contracts in X++ service operations. (microsoft.com)
- When you use DateTime values in a data contract, you must pass them as UTC values and convert to local time in the client that calls the service. (microsoft.com)
- Job Description Contracts Administrator As one of the largest owners and operators of apartments in the United States, we… someone who will help drive our company forward as a Contracts Administrator on our Asset Quality and Service Team. (glassdoor.com)
- A private firm will continue to provide emergency ambulance service in Glendale under a five-year contract awarded Tuesday. (latimes.com)
- Glendale City Council voted 3 to 2 to award the contract to Professional Ambulance Service Inc. of Glendale, which has provided emergency service in the city for 10 years. (latimes.com)
- Minority companies, which received $72 million in state highway contracts in 1986, saw the total plunge to less than $44 million in 1988. (chicagotribune.com)
- Costless immediate disinflation is not possible in an economy with long-term labor contracts. (nber.org)
- Traders on CEX.IO are now able to trade futures contracts on GHS. (prweb.com)
- The futures contracts are FHA and FHM. (prweb.com)
- These futures contracts will allow traders to hedge against risk in certain investments, speculate on the future value of hashing power provided by Ghash.IO and purchase GHS on the lowest possible price on the market. (prweb.com)
- As an introduction to futures contracts for GHS, contracts valued at 2 Ph/s in total will be available. (prweb.com)
- These futures contracts will offer traders the ability to purchase GHS at the lowest price ever, and CEX.IO is expecting many of their traders to hop on this opportunity as soon as it's available. (prweb.com)
- The online commodity trading website already offers futures contracts for BitFury cryptocurrency mining hardware. (prweb.com)
- With these new futures contracts available from CEX.IO, traders will be able to speculate on the price of hashing power on a certain date in the future. (prweb.com)
- These futures contracts are the first of their kind in the cryptocurrency world, but it's important to note that the futures contracts will not provide any profits through block rewards until the contract has expired. (prweb.com)
- What are Futures contracts? (indiatimes.com)
- In financial terms, Futures contracts or simply Futures, is a standardized forward contract, a legal agreement to buy or sell financial instruments or physical commodities for a future delivery at a predetermined price at a specified time in the future. (indiatimes.com)
- The first futures contracts were negotiated for agricultural commodities and later futures contracts were negotiated for natural resources such as oil. (indiatimes.com)
- What is the difference between Forward contracts and Futures contracts? (indiatimes.com)
- The amendments, contained under s26A and Part 4A at Sections 46H to 46M of the Act, prohibit unfair terms in all standard consumer contracts. (zdnet.com)
- Most New Zealanders have one or more standard form consumer contracts with a telecommunications company, and they can now be more confident about the fairness of those contracts. (zdnet.com)
- Details of an EU law related to the language of consumer contracts that aims to prevent imbalances in the rights consumers and sellers/suppliers. (europa.eu)
- Existing long-term government contracts are too unwieldy to allow adequate responses to rapidly evolving cyberthreats, according to U.K. Office of Cyber Security. (zdnet.com)
- Visit the Doing Business with CDC page for general information and key resources for bidding or proposing on CDC contracts. (cdc.gov)
- I don't have any idea where you can get a contract but I want to suggest a business approach. (sitepoint.com)
- This issue snapshot will discuss situations in which management contracts providing for private companies to manage tax-exempt-financed facilities may result in excessive private business use. (irs.gov)
- Streamline contract creation using prepopulated templates and guided navigation for different contract types or specific business unit requirements. (oracle.com)
- Learn more about an employment contract and how to create your own in order to keep your business moving. (adobe.com)
- Depending on your type of business, you may also choose to include within the contract a confidentiality agreement and/or a non-compete clause (NCC). (adobe.com)
- Digitally sign contracts in a few simple steps and keep business moving. (adobe.com)
- Contracts of employment have evolved from merely satisfying the minimum legal requirements to a fundamental tool in protecting a business. (lexology.com)
- In particular, contracts of employment can help to protect a business by seeking to prevent employees from, for example, joining a competitor, poaching clients or colleagues and misusing confidential information. (lexology.com)
- The total value of ITO contracts in the first quarter rose 24 percent, to $4.2 billion , while the value of business process outsourcing (BPO) deals grew 12 percent, to $1.9 billion , despite a slight decline in the number of BPO contracts. (prnewswire.com)
- In Agile contracts, the supplier and the customer together define their common assumptions in terms of the business value, implementation risks, expenses (effort) and costs. (wikipedia.org)
- Failure to perform and achieve the promised results or product outlined in the contract can result in legal action and financial consequences. (cdc.gov)
- A contract attorney is a lawyer who works on legal cases on a contract basis. (wikipedia.org)
- A law firm may, under certain circumstances, hire a freelance paralegal , commonly known as a contract legal assistant, to perform many of the tasks that a contract attorney might perform. (wikipedia.org)
- From an employer's point of view, employees who work without an employment contract do not necessarily have any allegiance to their employers and could defect to a competitor taking their previous employer's secrets with them without that employer having any legal recourse. (cbsnews.com)
- Obtain a local legal opinion before using this contract. (nahb.org)
- Learn what it takes to automate your new client contract generation with our legal workplace productivity infographic. (formstack.com)
- Are renewable without limitation contracts of temporary employment to replace a worker, employment to complete a task within a specified period which requires additional manpower, occasional work aiming at coping with unexpected growth in the activities of the company or entailing urgent tasks for reasons of public security, and seasonal work. (ilo.org)
- 95 LC regulates fixed-term contracts of employment. (ilo.org)
- Whether you already have employment contracts in place or have only begun considering them for your employees, you may find this checklist helpful. (cbsnews.com)
- What is the purpose of an employment contract? (cbsnews.com)
- Not having an employment contract could discourage prospective employees from applying. (cbsnews.com)
- Employment contracts might also discourage less than honorable people from applying, knowing that recruitment and hiring practices would probably turn up something about their past that they would rather hide. (cbsnews.com)
- We have used very basic employment contracts and they haven't shown the value we anticipated. (cbsnews.com)
- Going back will only precipitate the very issues that made you decide on employment contracts in the first place. (cbsnews.com)
- If you have few in-house resources and have been unable to get enough specific information through professional contacts, personal networks, associations, or online resources, you have two options: develop the expertise yourselves or hire experts to help you develop suitable employment contracts. (cbsnews.com)
- Would an employment contract protect us better than a simple "non-compete" or "non-disclosure" agreement? (cbsnews.com)
- An employment contract allows an employer to cover more than just the non-compete aspect of the relationship. (cbsnews.com)
- employment contracts merely try to head off disputes by addressing some of the most common areas of dispute ahead of time. (cbsnews.com)
- If you have yet to put employment contracts into effect, doing an organizational assessment-needs and wants, strengths and weaknesses, pros and cons-is a good place to start. (cbsnews.com)
- Key positions throughout the company should be considered for employment contracts. (cbsnews.com)
- The same sort of assessment process is also advisable for those of you who have employment contracts in place and want to revise them. (cbsnews.com)
- In this case, creating a contract for employment can help ensure that everyone's roles and responsibilities are clear. (adobe.com)
- Employment contract definition. (adobe.com)
- This obligation is normally satisfied by providing a contract of employment. (lexology.com)
- Beyond post-termination restrictions, contracts of employment can also have use during the employee's employment. (lexology.com)
- Too often we see businesses neglect their contracts of employment at their inception and leave themselves unprotected. (lexology.com)
- The employment contract is made as soon as you accept a job offer. (nidirect.gov.uk)
- Having a written contract could cut out disputes with your employer at a later date, and will help you understand your employment rights. (nidirect.gov.uk)
- You and your employer are bound to the employment contract until it ends (usually by giving notice) or until the terms are changed (usually in an agreement between you and your employer). (nidirect.gov.uk)
- If either you or your employer breaks a term of the contract, the other is entitled to sue for breach of employment contract . (nidirect.gov.uk)
- Whether you are looking for your first job out of residency or have been practicing for years, negotiating your employment contract is one of the most important steps you will take in your career. (ama-assn.org)
- NIEHS must receive all Contract Proposals and Simplified Acquisition quotes at the prescribed location prior to the closing date and time or the proposal will be considered late! (nih.gov)
- The district must still comply with the requirement that any non-renewed employees on continuing contracts are notified by the first Monday in June. (google.com)
- Of the seven telcos, only MyRepublic had not reviewed its contract terms in order to comply with the new law, claiming this had been an "oversight" that it would remedy immediately. (zdnet.com)
- We study two extensions of contracts, dealing respectively with backtracking and with speculative execution . (springer.com)
- Defensive linemen Shaun Rogers and Corey Williams each is scheduled to receive $6 million in roster bonuses in contract extensions given by the Browns after trading for the players last March. (cleveland.com)
- 4. Contract Duration- please note if there are any extensions period available and if so what? (nationalarchives.gov.uk)
- In late 2002, Cunningham made the contract for Wade's company, MZM, one of "his top priorities" in the defense appropriations bill, according to the prosecutors' pre-sentencing filing. (washingtonpost.com)
- Northrop Grumman Mission Systems/Defense Mission Systems Division of Dahlgren, Va., won an $11.6 million contract from the Naval Surface Warfare Center to provide training tool integration, development, maintenance, documentation, and operation for the Aegis Training and Readiness Center/Center for Surface Combat Systems. (washingtonpost.com)
- The General Dynamics Corporation received a $93.9 million Army contract for 2,598 Stinger missiles and related hardware, the Defense Department said. (nytimes.com)
- Contracts Flow in for Defense Cos. (yahoo.com)
- WASHINGTON (AP) -- The Pentagon will begin taking steps to freeze civilian hiring, delay some contract awards and curtail some maintenance to prepare for drastic budget cuts if Congress can't reach an agreement on a final spending plan, Defense Secretary Leon Panetta said Thursday. (yahoo.com)
- However, having something such as a termination policy poorly defined in a contract, can get you into as much hot water as having no contract at all. (cbsnews.com)
- In its monthly economic report, the central bank said preliminary estimates show that Spain's gross domestic product contracted 0.4% in the second quarter from the first, and dropped 1% in annual terms. (wsj.com)
- By signing this contract, you agree to commit to the terms. (google.com)
- The New Zealand Commerce Commission (ComCom) has released its research into the telecommunications industry, finding that seven major telcos contain potentially unfair terms in their standard contracts. (zdnet.com)
- Effective Date means the effective date of this Contract, which shall be the date on which this Contract and the Articles of Association have been approved by the Examination and Approval Authority without varying their terms or imposing any additional conditions, unless otherwise agreed by the Parties in writing. (sec.gov)
- Save Money - OSD's Statewide Contracts are intended to leverage the Commonwealth's aggregate purchasing power by driving down costs and ensuring favorable contract terms and conditions. (mass.gov)
- These are called the 'terms' of the contract. (nidirect.gov.uk)
- Contract terms can come from a number of different sources. (nidirect.gov.uk)
- Terms are implied into a contract for a number of reasons. (nidirect.gov.uk)
- Terms can also be implied because they are necessary to make the contract work. (nidirect.gov.uk)
- Once you've decided on a care home, you'll need to sign a contract to agree terms. (which.co.uk)
- BREAKING: The #Lakers and @kobebryant agree to terms on a contract extension. (twitter.com)
- The purpose of a Participating Addendum is to afford each party using a NASPO ValuePoint contract the protection of the solicitation's terms and conditions. (vmware.com)
- NCI Information Systems Inc. of Reston won a five-year, $28.9 million contract from the Army to provide management and network engineering support for local area and wide area network military, civilian and contract uses. (washingtonpost.com)
- Warfield & Sanford Inc. of Washington won a $2.5 million contract from the Agriculture Department for vertical transportation repair, operations and maintenance. (washingtonpost.com)
- AAI Corp. of Hunt Valley won a $3.7 million contract from the Army Aviation and Missile Command for aircraft research. (washingtonpost.com)
- Futron Inc. of Lorton won a $2.6 million contract from the Veterans Affairs Department for replacement telephone systems. (washingtonpost.com)
- In addition, the department said that the Air Force awarded contracts worth $43.6 million to the Raytheon Company and $39.9 million to the Hughes Aircraft Company. (nytimes.com)
- A total of 22 contracts have been issued with a cumulative value of less than $500 million. (yahoo.com)
- Data Link Solutions − a joint venture between BAE Systems plc ( BAESY ) and Rockwell Collins Inc. ( COL ) − won a firm-fixed-price contract with a value of $38.2 million. (yahoo.com)
- Again, FLIR Systems received a contract worth $14.4 million to supply and maintain sensor components on Legacy Rapid Aerostat Initial Deployment Base, Expeditionary Targeting and Surveillance Systems. (yahoo.com)
- Almost $30 million more in roster bonuses is owed in contracts inherited by new General Manager George Kokinis and coach Eric Mangini. (cleveland.com)
- Quarterback Derek Anderson has a guaranteed bonus of $5 million owed today as part of his three-year, $24 million contract. (cleveland.com)
- Receiver Donte Stallworth is owed a bonus of $4.75 million in his seven-year, $35 million contract. (cleveland.com)
- Running back Jamal Lewis is owed a $4 million bonus in the second year of a three-year, $17 million contract he signed last February. (cleveland.com)
- Left tackle Joe Thomas is owed a bonus of $3.44 million in the third year of his rookie contract signed in 2007. (cleveland.com)
- He estimated Zarubezhneft's losses at $150 million to $180 million in contracts already signed. (rferl.org)
- This season, Mike Trout will enter the first year of his six-year, $144.5 million contract. (grantland.com)
- The Kansas City Chiefs signed quarterback Patrick Mahomes to a 12-year, $503 million extension, the largest contract in sports history. (chicagotribune.com)
- Fluor Daniel, the primary engineering and construction arm of Irvine-based Fluor Corp., said Thursday that it has received six new contracts with a combined value of $30 million. (latimes.com)
- Meanwhile, companies owned by women saw their contract awards jump to $43 million from $17 million. (chicagotribune.com)
- Levine said that if the Yankees made it to the World Series next season, his contract would have vested for 2009, with a base salary of $8 million. (mlb.com)
- This contract will provide foreign military sales support to Australia. (globalsecurity.org)
- X++ provides support for data contract serialization through the following attributes. (microsoft.com)
- CONTRACT - SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT, REGULATORY AFFAIRS Provide primary administrative support to Vice President… team. (glassdoor.com)
- SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) - The San Francisco 49ers have signed defensive lineman Dion Jordan to a one-year contract. (ap.org)
- SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) - Working out a new contract with the San Francisco 49ers wasn't the only thing Raheem Mostert had to do before deciding whether to play football this season. (ap.org)
- Contract.Ensures takes a boolean condition and expresses a postcondition of the method. (microsoft.com)
- Shaffer was considering whether to return at a reduced contract or enter free agency, agent Alan Herman said. (cleveland.com)
- The period before free agency brings a lot more focus to the untenable contracts and salary cap numbers on NFL rosters. (baltimoresun.com)
- Read more of " Cyber agency: Gov't contracts hinder threat response " at ZDNet UK. (zdnet.com)
- Every public agency, institute of higher education, and political subdivision may use NASPO ValuePoint contracts. (vmware.com)
- In such projects, contract attorneys may review tens of thousands, if not millions, of pages of documents and mark them as responsive to a particular request, or protected as attorney work product or under the attorney-client privilege . (wikipedia.org)
- Contract management in Abteilung 7.2 will then coordinate the further contract review in cooperation with other administrative units that need to be consulted. (uni-bonn.de)
- T he British Medical Association (BMA) has launched a judicial review to challenge Health Secretary Jeremy Hunt's imposition of junior doctor contracts. (telegraph.co.uk)
- Incremental Delivery Contracts allow customers to review contracts at designated points in the contract life cycle. (wikipedia.org)
- Reception Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts received "mixed or average" reviews, according to review aggregator Metacritic. (wikipedia.org)