Health Services Accessibility
Health Services Needs and Demand
Family Planning Services
Health Services Research
The integration of epidemiologic, sociological, economic, and other analytic sciences in the study of health services. Health services research is usually concerned with relationships between need, demand, supply, use, and outcome of health services. The aim of the research is evaluation, particularly in terms of structure, process, output, and outcome. (From Last, Dictionary of Epidemiology, 2d ed)
Home Care Services
Community health and NURSING SERVICES providing coordinated multiple services to the patient at the patient's homes. These home-care services are provided by a visiting nurse, home health agencies, HOSPITALS, or organized community groups using professional staff for care delivery. It differs from HOME NURSING which is provided by non-professionals.
Community Health Services
Rural Health Services
Health Services for the Aged
Reproductive Health Services
Community Mental Health Services
Emergency Medical Services
Health Services Administration
Delivery of Health Care
Adolescent Health Services
Urban Health Services
Quality of Health Care
Marketing of Health Services
Referral and Consultation
Women's Health Services
Primary Health Care
United States Dept. of Health and Human Services
Health Care Surveys
Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (U.S.)
Risk Sharing, Financial
Any system which allows payors to share some of the financial risk associated with a particular patient population with providers. Providers agree to adhere to fixed fee schedules in exchange for an increase in their payor base and a chance to benefit from cost containment measures. Common risk-sharing methods are prospective payment schedules (PROSPECTIVE PAYMENT SYSTEM), capitation (CAPITATION FEES), diagnosis-related fees (DIAGNOSIS-RELATED GROUPS), and pre-negotiated fees.
Occupational Health Services
Health Care Reform
Innovation and improvement of the health care system by reappraisal, amendment of services, and removal of faults and abuses in providing and distributing health services to patients. It includes a re-alignment of health services and health insurance to maximum demographic elements (the unemployed, indigent, uninsured, elderly, inner cities, rural areas) with reference to coverage, hospitalization, pricing and cost containment, insurers' and employers' costs, pre-existing medical conditions, prescribed drugs, equipment, and services.
A scheme which provides reimbursement for the health services rendered, generally by an institution, and which provides added financial rewards if certain conditions are met. Such a scheme is intended to promote and reward increased efficiency and cost containment, with better care, or at least without adverse effect on the quality of the care rendered.
National Health Programs
Emergency Service, Hospital
Health Services, Indigenous
Managed Care Programs
Health insurance plans intended to reduce unnecessary health care costs through a variety of mechanisms, including: economic incentives for physicians and patients to select less costly forms of care; programs for reviewing the medical necessity of specific services; increased beneficiary cost sharing; controls on inpatient admissions and lengths of stay; the establishment of cost-sharing incentives for outpatient surgery; selective contracting with health care providers; and the intensive management of high-cost health care cases. The programs may be provided in a variety of settings, such as HEALTH MAINTENANCE ORGANIZATIONS and PREFERRED PROVIDER ORGANIZATIONS.
The process of bargaining in order to arrive at an agreement or compromise on a matter of importance to the parties involved. It also applies to the hearing and determination of a case by a third party chosen by the parties in controversy, as well as the interposing of a third party to reconcile the parties in controversy.
Attitude of Health Personnel
Costs and Cost Analysis
Practice Management, Medical
The use of targets to improve the performance of health care providers: a discussion of government policy. (1/275)The aim of this discussion paper is to examine the advantages and drawbacks of employing targets, or performance indicators, to improve the performance of those delivering health care services. The paper is based on an examination of two target-setting policies initiated by Government: the 1992 Health of the Nation strategy and the 1990 General Practitioners' Contract. It is argued that the introduction of both the General Practitioners' Contract and the Health of the Nation have indeed been accompanied by improvements in performance, however, there are a number of problems with targets. They tend to focus on those things that are most easily measured, and they may foster complacency on the part of providers who have already achieved upper target limits, and defensiveness on the part of those performing badly. National targets may skew local priorities; they may also be unrealistic and unattainable for particular, less privileged population groups. They may serve to widen inequalities in health, and can exacerbate the 'inverse care law' by encouraging providers to direct their efforts at the more advantaged sections of society, where such efforts are more likely to pay off in terms of overall improvements in the target level achieved. Finally, the achievement of some targets will not necessarily result in better health outcomes. The paper concludes that a target-setting approach to improving the quality of care must be based on the use of appropriate indicators, and must take account of differences between more and less advantaged sections of society. (+info)
A taxonomy of health networks and systems: bringing order out of chaos. (2/275)OBJECTIVE: To use existing theory and data for empirical development of a taxonomy that identifies clusters of organizations sharing common strategic/structural features. DATA SOURCES: Data from the 1994 and 1995 American Hospital Association Annual Surveys, which provide extensive data on hospital involvement in hospital-led health networks and systems. STUDY DESIGN: Theories of organization behavior and industrial organization economics were used to identify three strategic/structural dimensions: differentiation, which refers to the number of different products/services along a healthcare continuum; integration, which refers to mechanisms used to achieve unity of effort across organizational components; and centralization, which relates to the extent to which activities take place at centralized versus dispersed locations. These dimensions were applied to three components of the health service/product continuum: hospital services, physician arrangements, and provider-based insurance activities. DATA EXTRACTION METHODS: We identified 295 health systems and 274 health networks across the United States in 1994, and 297 health systems and 306 health networks in 1995 using AHA data. Empirical measures aggregated individual hospital data to the health network and system level. PRINCIPAL FINDINGS: We identified a reliable, internally valid, and stable four-cluster solution for health networks and a five-cluster solution for health systems. We found that differentiation and centralization were particularly important in distinguishing unique clusters of organizations. High differentiation typically occurred with low centralization, which suggests that a broader scope of activity is more difficult to centrally coordinate. Integration was also important, but we found that health networks and systems typically engaged in both ownership-based and contractual-based integration or they were not integrated at all. CONCLUSIONS: Overall, we were able to classify approximately 70 percent of hospital-led health networks and 90 percent of hospital-led health systems into well-defined organizational clusters. Given the widespread perception that organizational change in healthcare has been chaotic, our research suggests that important and meaningful similarities exist across many evolving organizations. The resulting taxonomy provides a new lexicon for researchers, policymakers, and healthcare executives for characterizing key strategic and structural features of evolving organizations. The taxonomy also provides a framework for future inquiry about the relationships between organizational strategy, structure, and performance, and for assessing policy issues, such as Medicare Provider Sponsored Organizations, antitrust, and insurance regulation. (+info)
Organizational and environmental factors associated with nursing home participation in managed care. (3/275)OBJECTIVE: To develop and test a model, based on resource dependence theory, that identifies the organizational and environmental characteristics associated with nursing home participation in managed care. DATA SOURCES AND STUDY SETTING: Data for statistical analysis derived from a survey of Directors of Nursing in a sample of nursing homes in eight states (n = 308). These data were merged with data from the On-line Survey Certification and Reporting System, the Medicare Managed Care State/County Data File, and the 1995 Area Resource File. STUDY DESIGN: Since the dependent variable is dichotomous, the logistic procedure was used to fit the regression. The analysis was weighted using SUDAAN. FINDINGS: Participation in a provider network, higher proportions of resident care covered by Medicare, providing IV therapy, greater availability of RNs and physical therapists, and Medicare HMO market penetration are associated with a greater likelihood of having a managed care contract. CONCLUSION: As more Medicare recipients enroll in HMOs, nursing home involvement in managed care is likely to increase. Interorganizational linkages enhance the likelihood of managed care participation. Nursing homes interested in managed care should consider upgrading staffing and providing at least some subacute services. (+info)
Health insurance in developing countries: lessons from experience. (4/275)Many developing countries are currently considering the possibility of introducing compulsory health insurance schemes. One reason is to attract more resources to the health sector. If those who, together with their employers, can pay for their health services and are made to do so by insurance, the limited tax funds can be concentrated on providing services for fewer people and thus improve coverage and raise standards. A second reason is dissatisfaction with existing services in which staff motivation is poor, resources are not used to best advantage and patients are not treated with sufficient courtesy and respect. This article describes the historical experience of the developed countries in introducing and steadily expanding the coverage of health insurance, sets out the consensus which has developed about health insurance (at least in Western European countries) and describes the different forms which health insurance can take. The aim is to bring out the advantages and disadvantages of different approaches from this experience, to set out the options for developing countries and to give warnings about the dangers of some approaches. (+info)
Contracting out of health services in developing countries. (5/275)Contracting out is emerging as a common policy issue in a number of developing countries. The theoretical case for contracting out suggests many advantages in combining public finance with private provision. However, practical difficulties such as those of ensuring that competition takes place between potential contractors, that competition leads to efficiency and that contracts and the process of contracting are effectively managed, suggest that such advantages may not always be realized. Most countries are likely only to contemplate restricted contracting of small-scale non-clinical services in the short term. Prerequisites of more extensive models appear to be the development of information systems and human resources to that end. Some urban areas of larger countries may have the existing preconditions for more successful large-scale contracting. (+info)
Managing the health care market in developing countries: prospects and problems. (6/275)There is increasing interest in the prospects for managed market reforms in developing countries, stimulated by current reforms and policy debates in developed countries, and by perceptions of widespread public sector inefficiency in many countries. This review examines the prospects for such reforms in a developing country context, primarily by drawing on the arguments and evidence emerging from developed countries, with a specific focus on the provision of hospital services. The paper begins with a discussion of the current policy context of these reforms, and their main features. It argues that while current and proposed reforms vary in detail, most have in common the introduction of competition in the provision of health care, with the retention of a public monopoly of financing, and that this structure emerges from the dual goals of addressing current public sector inefficiencies while retaining the known equity and efficiency advantages of public health systems. The paper then explores the theoretical arguments and empirical evidence for and against these reforms, and examines their relevance for developing countries. Managed markets are argued to enhance both efficiency and equity. These arguments are analysed in terms of three distinct claims made by their proponents: that managed markets will promote increased provider competition, and hence, provider efficiency; that contractual relationships are more efficient than direct management; and that the benefits of managed markets will outweigh their costs. The analysis suggests that on all three issues, the theoretical arguments and empirical evidence remain ambiguous, and that this ambiguity is attributable in part to poor understanding of the behaviour of health sector agents within the market, and to the limited experience with these reforms. In the context of developing countries, the paper argues that most of the conditions required for successful implementation of these reforms are absent in all but a few, richer developing countries, and that the costs of these reforms, particularly in equity terms, are likely to pose substantial problems. Extensive managed market reforms are therefore unlikely to succeed, although limited introduction of particular elements of these reforms may be more successful. Developed country experience is useful in defining the conditions under which such limited reforms may succeed. There is an urgent need to evaluate the existing experience of different forms of contracting in developing countries, as well as to interpret emerging evidence from developed country reforms in the light of conditions in developing countries. (+info)
Clinical audit and the purchaser-provider interaction: different attitudes and expectations in the United Kingdom. (7/275)OBJECTIVES: To explore and describe the views on clinical audit of healthcare purchasers and providers, and in particular the interaction between them, and hence to help the future development of an appropriate interaction between purchasers and providers. DESIGN: Semistructured interviews. SETTING: Four purchaser and provider pairings in the former Northern Region of the National Health Service (NHS) in England. SUBJECTS: Chief executives, contracts managers, quality and audit leaders, directors of public health, consultants, general practitioners, audit support staff, and practice managers (total 42). MAIN MEASURES: Attitudes on the present state and future development of clinical audit. RESULTS: Purchasers and providers shared common views on the purpose of clinical audit, but there were important differences in their views on the level and appropriateness of involvement of health care purchasers, integration with present NHS structures and processes (including contracting and the internal market), priority setting for clinical audit, the effects of clinical audit on service development and purchasing, change in behaviour, and the sharing of information on the outcomes of clinical audit. CONCLUSIONS: There are important differences in attitudes towards, and expectations of, clinical audit between health care purchasers and providers, at least in part due to the limited contact between them on audit to date. The nature of the relation and dialogue between purchasers and providers will be critical in determining whether clinical audit meets the differing aspirations of both groups, while achieving the ultimate goal of improving the quality of patient care. (+info)
Improving the quality of health care through contracting: a study of health authority practice. (8/275)OBJECTIVES: To investigate approaches of district health authorities to quality in contracting. DESIGN: Descriptive survey. SETTING: All district health authorities in one health region of England in a National Health Service accounting year. MATERIAL: 129 quality specifications used in contracting for services in six specialties (eight general quality specifications and 121 service specific quality specifications) MAIN MEASURES: Evaluation of the use of quality specifications; their scope and content in relation to established criteria of healthcare quality. RESULTS: Most district health authorities developed quality specifications which would be applicable to their local hospital. When purchasing care outside their boundaries they adopted the quality specifications developed by other health authorities. The service specific quality specifications were more limited in scope than the general quality specifications. The quality of clinical care was referred to in 75% of general and 43% of service specific quality specifications. Both types of specification considered quality issues in superficial and broad terms only. Established features of quality improvement were rarely included. Prerequisites to ensure provider accountability and satisfactory delivery of service specifications were not routinely included in contracts. CONCLUSION: Quality specifications within service contracts are commonly used by health authorities. This study shows that their use of this approach to quality improvement is inconsistent and unlikely to achieve desired quality goals. Continued reliance on the current approach is holding back a more fundamental debate on how to create effective management of quality improvement through the interaction between purchasers and providers of health care. (+info)
Contracts Management - Lex Connect
The type of contracts that the system will handle: simple contracts (template based) or more complex ones?. Contract Management 2.0 systems have come a long way from their predecessors and are now immensely more user friendly (typically requiring no training), templates can be created a modified by end users, workflows are simple or flexible.. Subcategories Contracts Management. Contract Generation/Automated Templates. Contract generation and automated templates refer to the process by which legal departments can realize efficiencies when creating new contracts by using standardized templates and even have forms that can be automatically filled in. A contract template helps you streamline your workflow by standardizing your contract terms and the associated legal documentation.. Contracting Workflow. Contracting workflow describes the contract template and the business processes connected to it. This can include, approvals, negotiations, revisions, amendments, and storage. Contracting workflows ...
Best SEO for Contractors, Local SEO for Contractors, Contractor SEO Agency, SEO Marketing for Contractors
We are a top-rated, results-driven Best SEO company, SEO marketing for contractors, contractor SEO agency, best SEO for contractors and local seo for contractors, Best SEO for Contractors, Local SEO for Contractors, Contractor SEO Agency, SEO Marketing for Contractors
Yard Drainage Contractors | Crafts Home
Yard Drainage Contractors on Home Design, yard drainage contractors, yard drainage contractors atlanta, yard drainage contractors buffalo ny, yard drainage contractors chicago, yard drainage contractors maryland, yard drainage contractors michigan, yard drainage contractors near me, yard drainage contractors nj, yard drainage contractors seattle
Building Contractors in Wasilla, Alaska - WasillaYellowPages.com
Businesses and Professionals in Building Contractors commonly provide the following products, services, and specialties: Building Contractors and general contractors, framing contractors, drywall contractors, foundation contractors, contractor companies, painting contractors, dry wall contractors, painters. ...
Excavating Contractors in Wasilla, Alaska - WasillaYellowPages.com
Businesses and Professionals in Excavating Contractors commonly provide the following products, services, and specialties: Excavating Contractors and digging contractors, earth moving contractors, septic system contractors, foundation contractors, excavation contractors, backhoe contractors, dump trucks contractors, excavations. ...
Improving environmental decisions: a transaction-costs story
Downloadable! A multidisciplinary team of researchers made efforts to influence the design and implementation of environmental policy in Australia. A focus of these efforts was the development of the Investment Framework for Environmental Resources (INFFER). In addition, the team undertook a diversity of communication activities, training, user support, and participation in committees and enquiries. Transaction costs were relevant to these efforts in a variety of ways. Environmental managers who adopted some elements of INFFER incurred higher transaction costs than they did using traditional, simpler methods for planning and prioritising. The benefits that could be generated by bearing specific transaction costs were carefully considered, and a balance was struck between the system having simplicity (and low transaction costs) and delivering valuable environmental outcomes in the long term. Transaction costs were factored into the planning and prioritisation processed developed for INFFER. For example,
Nanotechnology Now - Press Release: Nanoink announces launch of contract services program for live single cell assay work:...
Chicago, IL , Posted on February 7th, 2012. At the heart of the NanoFabrication Systems contract services program is its DPN nanofabrication instruments capable of constructing complex multiplexed patterns of biocompatible materials at sub- cellular scales. This capability can be utilized to construct defined microenvironments for attaching live single cells and subsequently investigating cellular responses. Single cells (up to 5,000 individual cells on a single NanoInk chip) can be exposed to different external stimuli (including biological, chemical and topographical stimuli) and the downstream effects of these stimuli can be monitored at the cellular, proteomic or genomic levels. Additionally, studies on limited or rare cells harvested from a patient can potentially be exposed to many conditions, making theranostic applications possible. This new contract services program will enable researchers to engage NanoInk to design, develop and construct custom single cell assays ...
Contract Management - RC Billing
What is contract management and what does it mean to your revenue cycle? Contract management is the art of negotiating your reimbursement amount from the various payers for serv...
Online Government Contract Service: U.S. Consulting - Gov.Com | Encyclopedia.com
Online Government Contract Service BUSINESS PLAN U.S. CONSULTING - GOV.COM 10 Weldy Ave.Jenkintown, PA 19046 Source for information on Online Government Contract Service: U.S. Consulting - Gov.Com: Business Plans Handbook dictionary.
The Beginners Guide to Independent Contractors - Instant Bulk Mailer Blog
Organizations that operate in volatile industries need to consider their staffing requirements very carefully. When a slow period hits unexpectedly, they are stuck paying too many full-time employees due to contractual obligations. However, when you work with independent contractors, getting out of your contract when an unexpected slow period strikes is much easier. You can use a get-out clause to end the contract with short notice and even without reason. Most independent contractors may even expect this sort of clause to exist within the contract. Although this is undoubtedly a benefit of working with independent contractors, terminating a contract early and unexpectedly wont earn you goodwill with the contractor should you want to work with them in the future. On the other hand, if you only bring on the contractor for a specific project, you may not need to deal with getting out of the contract. The contractor simply ends working with you when the project is complete.. So its easy to see ...
Yavapai County Contractors Association - Ask the Contractor: Make Right Choice When Melting Ice, Snow
The Yavapai County Contractors Association represents the finest collection of licensed, bonded and insured contractors, consisting of general contractors, subcontractors, material suppliers and service providers. YCCA is preeminent in the field of contractor associations and our members are here to assist the community. YCCA is dedicated to furthering the ever changing construction industry, improving jobsite safety, strengthening the dialogue between contractors, owners and government. YCCA provides educational programs that include technology changes and business outreach programs. YCCA has a vision to promote a better industry for the professionals who build, live and help shape our area. Many of our members, as well as the association at large, play a key role in the financial well being of our community by contributing time, money and other resources. YCCA has the desire and strength to
Best IT Project & Contract Management Software | Easy to Use Features - Contract Management Software
Stay informed of who, when and what contract is signed. You can instantly review the status of contracts, send reminders, view audit trails, and securely store your signed documents directly in the ContraxAware system. Go to the signature workflow dashboard to monitor signature status and run reports, and see audit trails. ContraxAware will send automatic reminders and notify you at every step of the signature workflow process. Once the signature process is complete, the contract will be secured attached to the related contract record within ContraxAware. Signed contracts can be readily viewed, downloaded and printed as needed. ...
transaction costs - panictank
If we talk about the origin, we can also talk about the termination. Interesting enough, if markets are legalized, mafias dont look for new business opportunities but mostly change into legal markets. Especially in families its outstanding how the career of the youngest generation changes from crime to legal activities.. The organizational form as a family has some nice characteristics. Firstly, it provides better control over the members which are one of the biggest source of danger for a criminal organization. This leads to high costs of exposure, i.e. high transaction costs which leads to smaller criminal organizations. Sometimes, they include outsiders to the organization but require investments like murder up front.. Besides illegal markets and public contracts, organized crime can also work in legitimate industries. Mostly, it helps to achieve oligopolies or does organized customer acquisition ...
class b contractor license requirements
However, a general building contractor shall not take a prime contract for any project involving trades other than framing or carpentry unless the prime contract requires at least two unrelated building trades or crafts other than framing or carpentry, or unless the general building contractor holds the … 18VAC50-22-50. A person will qualify for a Certified Class B Air Conditioning Contractors license by meeting one of the following requirements: Four-year construction-related degree from an accredited college (equivalent to three years experience) and one year proven experience applicable … A. In addition to a contractors license, you may need to obtain other licenses or permits as required by law. A general building contractor shall not take a Any person, firm, company, partnership, or corporation that engages in business as a private security agency must have a Class B license. However, a general building contractor shall not take a prime contract for any project involving trades ...
The effects of transaction costs and human capital on firm size : a simulation model approach
Downloadable! Differences in optimal firm size may only be explained by heterogeneity amongst enterprises and the markets in which they operate. Therefore, the concept of the rep-resentative enterprise from the traditional theory of the firm is not helpful in explaining size differences. Differences in firm size may better be explained using recent developments in labour economics that stress the heterogeneity of workers and enterprises. In this paper, we exploit these new developments in labour economics by building a simulation model of the firm, which explicitly considers the link between internal and external labour markets and the resulting worker flows. Simulations with the model show how factors that account for differences in transaction costs and for heterogeneity of workers generate enterprises of different sizes.
Unamortised transaction costs and loan modifications - KPMG Australia
In this Financial Instruments Q&A, we explain how to deal with any remaining unamortised transaction costs when a loan is modified.
Streamlining Contract Management to Mitigate Risk & Increase Productivity - Contract Logix
Hundreds of brands have partnered with Contract Logix to automate their contracting process for the purpose of mitigating legal and financial risk, while maximizing corporate and regulatory compliance. Contract Logix provides data-driven contract management products that address all phases of buy-side and sell-side contracting, from contract creation to post-execution management. Want to know more? Click the button below ...
House Repair Contractor - Home Improvement and Real Estate
Our job satisfaction accomplishments and high quality of work-life go hand in hand in our company since one is the end result of the opposite. Our mission is to supply one of the best professional experience for Home Improvement Remodeling, Repair & Property Maintenance Services at a reasonable value without sacrificing high quality. Our carpentry home restore providers cowl everything from picket fences to decks and porches to doors and home windows, and every thing in between.. (However, if you dont pay the contractor, the contractor can place a Mechanics Lien on your house and could actually take possession of your home if you dont pay the contractor. Read more about this later). Before hiring a contractor, you should examine his or her references. If a contractor cannot offer you any names of glad clients from earlier jobs, do not rent the contractor to repair your home. You can even contact the Better Business Bureau and the Attorney Generals Office, Consumer Division to see if any ...
Business / Independent Contractor Questionnaire
Process for Independent Contractor. 2018-2019. Step 1: Complete the protected excel worker status (IC or EE) verification sheet to see if the worker is an independent contractor or an employee.. Step 2: If the worker is an employee, HR needs new hire information completed and it is assumed the worker will be an auxiliary temporary employee who works less than 20 hours a week otherwise the budget manager/organization paying for the services will need to pay TRS and other benefits to the employee. The new hire submission must include the Independent Contractor excel worker status (IC or EE) verification sheet.. Step 3: If the worker is an employee, written pay vouchers need to be submitted to payroll. LUMP SUM amounts will not be accepted on auxiliary temporary employees. The amount of hours worked and rate per hour must be listed on the pay voucher.. Step 4 Independent Contractor: If the contractor has never worked for the district, complete the entire packet for new independent contractor. The ...
10 Tips for Hiring a Contractor - Need Contractor
Every contractor wont offer a free estimate, and thats ok. It doesnt necessarily mean they are going to overcharge you for the job. Youre paying for their time, so be understanding if a contractor charges you for an inspection or estimate.. Some contractors dont advertise free estimates, but they will apply your initial inspection fees to your service.. And based on the cost and complexity of the work to be done, it may not be feasible for the contractor to offer you a free estimate. For example, they may be able to make a repair on the spot, with no need of a second visit. Just because a contractor doesnt offer free estimates, this isnt a reason not to hire them.. ...
SB320 - Creates a statewide certificate for electrical contractors
SB 320 - This act specifies that the Division of Professional Registration must issue an electrical contractor certificate to a holder of a current and active electrical contractor license issued by any political subdivision of this state whose requirements are equal to or exceed the requirements for obtaining an electrical contractor license on August 28, 2014, in St. Louis County.. The certificate authorizes the licensed electrical contractor to practice anywhere within any political subdivision of this state. Political subdivisions are required to recognize the certificate in lieu of any licensure requirements of the political subdivision. An electrical contractor certificate must be issued upon the payment of a fee as established by rule by the Division and proof of a valid license issued by a political subdivision. The Division must annually survey political subdivisions and publish a list of political subdivisions that issue electrical contractor licenses whose requirements are equal to or ...
Yavapai County Contractors Association - How to Remove Calcium From Toilets
The Yavapai County Contractors Association represents the finest collection of licensed, bonded and insured contractors, consisting of general contractors, subcontractors, material suppliers and service providers. YCCA is preeminent in the field of contractor associations and our members are here to assist the community. YCCA is dedicated to furthering the ever changing construction industry, improving jobsite safety, strengthening the dialogue between contractors, owners and government. YCCA provides educational programs that include technology changes and business outreach programs. YCCA has a vision to promote a better industry for the professionals who build, live and help shape our area. Many of our members, as well as the association at large, play a key role in the financial well being of our community by contributing time, money and other resources. YCCA has the desire and strength to
Contract Management Service - P.Schmidt Consultancy Services B.V.
The contract management service is designed to manage the contract lifespan and achieve savings by having the contracts analysed.
Reaping the Rewards With Better Post-Award Contract Management
Post-award is the forgotten stage of government contract management but can derive the most value from contracts. See how post-award contract automation helps.
The Contractors Compass November 2017 by American Subcontractors Association - issuu
Issuu is a digital publishing platform that makes it simple to publish magazines, catalogs, newspapers, books, and more online. Easily share your publications and get them in front of Issuus millions of monthly readers. Title: The Contractors Compass November 2017, Author: American Subcontractors Association, Name: The Contractors Compass November 2017, Length: 65 pages, Page: 1, Published: 2017-11-07
The Contractors Compass December 2017 by American Subcontractors Association - issuu
Issuu is a digital publishing platform that makes it simple to publish magazines, catalogs, newspapers, books, and more online. Easily share your publications and get them in front of Issuus millions of monthly readers. Title: The Contractors Compass December 2017, Author: American Subcontractors Association, Name: The Contractors Compass December 2017, Length: 22 pages, Page: 1, Published: 2017-12-15
Single Market Newsletter of DG XV - Internal Market and Financial Services No. 8 July 1997. Special dossier - Achevement du...
UNSPECIFIED (1997) Single Market Newsletter of DG XV - Internal Market and Financial Services No. 8 July 1997. Special dossier - Achevement du Marche unique: Le Plan daction fixe lagenda = Completion of the Single Market: The Action Plan sets the agenda. [EU Commission - Working Document]. ...
The Legal Framework for E-commerce in the Internal Market - Think Tank
This at a glance presents an overview of the current state of play in the area of e-commerce. It discusses the existing legislative framework of the Digital Single Market as well as the technology-driven changes of market and economy that have taken place over the last twenty years. The analysis identifies areas prone to producing a positive reaction to legislative intervention. This document was provided by the Policy Department for Economic, Scientific and Quality of Life Policies at the request of the committee on the Internal Market and Consumer Protection (IMCO).
Votes: United Kingdom Internal Market Bill - The Church of England in Parliament
On 23rd and 25th November 2020 votes were held at Report Stage on amendments to the Governments United Kingdom Internal Market Bill in which bishops took part: Baroness Hayter of Kentish Town moved amendment 15, in clause 8, page 7, line 4, at end to insert-
Excellent Internal Market Bill will ensure unfettered trade in UK, says Johnson |...
British Prime Minister Boris Johnson said on Wednesday his governments excellent Internal Market Bill would ensure there would be unfettered trade between Northern Ireland and the rest of the United Kingdom.
The 7 Key Benefits of Hiring Professional Contractors » Residence Style
When hiring professional contractor companies to handle your individual or businesss needs, you get to have a peace of mind that the company will deliver as agreed. Entrusting all your needs to the contractor gives you sufficient confidence that the kind of services you will receive will be to your satisfaction. Besides, most companies investing in an area offer related services to minimize, as much as possible, the number of contractor companies you have to hire.. For example, in case you need your home built, you can be sure that the same contractor will offer other related services such as fitting and furnishing the house while also offering renovation services where necessary. Besides, the company will also ensure that you have peace of mind by offering wholesome services. For instance, a home building contractor will coordinate and subcontract other companies to provide electrical connection services, plumbing services, and roofing services without having you worry about it.. ...
Contractors, is it Time to Get the Jab? - Coronavirus Legal Daily
While the Executive Order requires compliance with the guidance upon its issuance, it also requires that the Federal Acquisition Regulatory Council (FARC) amend the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) to include a provision requiring contractors and subcontractors at all tiers to comply with the Task Force guidance. This suggests, perhaps, that the White House does not believe the direction that contractors comply with the guidance immediately after it is issued is sufficient. By October 8 the FARC must take initial steps to implement policy direction that agencies issue FAR deviations to allow for immediate use of the new contract provision. Agencies are also required by October 8 to take steps to ensure that contract-like instruments not subject to the FAR entered into after October 15 include the new contract clause.. For solicitations issued before the October 8 and 15 implementation dates that result in awards within 30 days of those dates, agencies are strongly encouraged, to the extent ...
Licensed and Insured Contractor Custom Quality Builders, LLC, Specializes in Residential Remodels and Additions - Reporting...
Custom Quality Builders, LLC, is a licensed contractor that specializes in residential remodels and additions. The remodeling company is also insured and offers competitive prices for their services. They pull all necessary permits so that they can do their job legally and properly. Homeowners can relax knowing that their construction project will be completed on time and within their budget.. Renovations involve making substantial changes to the overall functionality, convenience and aesthetics of a property. Homeowners have to look for licensed contractors near me who can use their expertise in the field to provide what they need. An unprofessional contractor puts up a poor quality structure. Less-than-stellar renovations and repairs are a serious concern as a poorly constructed building can pose a danger to its occupants. The best contractor can create a good plan for their clients remodeling project.. Homeowners who want to maximize their floor area can look for licensed general contractors ...
Email address.. How does B.G Electrical Contractors use the information collected?. Authorised B.G Electrical Contractors Staff who will use it to fulfil requests, orders, and provide news updates as per the subscription request for the email newsletter may access all information disclosed and collected. If you have given us permission to do so, we may contact you occasionally to advise of changes or updates to our website and/or to advise of special offers and news updates.. Security of information. Any information held by B.G Electrical Contractors is held secure in a manner designed to protect information from internal and external access by anyone other than specifically authorised B.G Electrical Contractors staff. We endeavour to ensure your information is true and correct at all times, and will update your details to reflect correct data if changes are needed.. Our websites are Security Encrypted (green padlock to left in the URL bar).. Changes to the B.G Electrical Contractors privacy ...
News | MMC Contractors
Contractor Magazine ranked MMC Contractors as No. 45 on its list of top 100 mechanical contractors in its Book of Giants article. As a top 50 company, MMC Contractors was featured in the Giants Breakdown section as well. The Book of Giants article generally covers the news from the previous year among mechanical contractors along with making predictions for the current year. To read the full... ...
beneficiation plant epc contractor
beneficiation plant epc contractor_beneficiation plant epc contractor - beneficiation plant epc contractor 1 2MTPA Fine Iron Ore Benebeneficiation plant epc contractor - beneficiation plant epc contractor 1 2MTPA Fine Iron Ore Bene
Contract Management and SLM - Stay on top of agreements - TOPdesk
Thanks to Contract Management and Service Level Management (SLM), you always have an overview of current agreements with your customers and suppliers.
Project & contracts management jobs in Marlborough - Trade Me Jobs
Like to cross your ts and dot your is? You need to check out this bunch of project & contracts management jobs, and get your next career move sorted.
EPC Contractors Defined
EPC is an acronym which stands for Engineering, Procurement and Construction. It is a common form of contracting arrangement within the construction industry.. Under an EPC contract, the contractor designs the installation, procures the necessary materials and builds the project, either directly or by subcontracting part of the work. In some cases, the contractor carries the project risk for schedule as well as budget in return for a fixed price, called lump sum or LSTK depending on the agreed scope of work.. When the scope is restricted to engineering and procurement, this is referred to as an EP, E and P or E+P contract. This is often done in situations where the construction risk is too great for the contractor or when the owner does the construction.. The EPC contractor (EPCC) agrees to deliver the keys of a commissioned plant to the owner for an agreed amount, just as a builder hands the keys of a flat to the purchaser. EPC is gaining importance worldwide. It requires good understanding by ...
Commercial Real Estate Independent Contractor Agreement - Ejerforeningen Æblehaven
The status of independent contractor and not employee is based mainly on three concepts: Taking a Draw - If the real estate company agrees to pay the seller in advance. Becoming an independent contractor starts and ends up taking responsibility for your own business. Some definitions of the term indicate that the person or entity that hires the contractor is not responsible for the contractor`s actions, but most state real estate laws make the broker liable for their actions. The IRS has taken on special treatment for real estate agents to ensure that brokers are held accountable if brokers meet these rules in other ways. The IRS stated that real estate agents, as well as direct sellers and certain support seats, are legal non-employees for tax purposes. The independent brokerage contract is a contract between a real estate company and a seller (broker) that describes the distribution of commissions and expenses between the parties. In most cases, the real estate company will provide a work ...
Proving Constructive Acceleration Claims Can be Difficult for Contractors | Construction Risk
By: Katz & Stone When claiming entitlement to cost for constructive acceleration, contractors must prove that any time extensions received were inadequate to remedy their excusable delays. Time extensions do not have to be granted immediately, and the mere failure to grant extensions does not, by itself, constitute constructive acceleration so long as the procedures set forth in the parties contract for time extensions are being followed.. In Fraser Construction Co. v. United States, 384 F.3d 1354 (Fed Cir. 2004), the government contracted with a contractor to excavate material from the bottom of a shallow lake. The contract period was from May to September of 1993. To facilitate excavation, the water level of the lake was lowered, leaving only a small stream running through the lakebed which the contractor diverted with a dike. The contractor designed the dike to withstand water flow substantially higher than the average water flow for the lake.. Shortly after the project began, the lake began ...
Courier Contractor, Independent Courier Contractor, Independent Contract Jobs
Courier Brokers offering box truck to work making deliveries with your vehicle as an independent contractor for a courier,courier contractor, courier shipping rates, owner operator freight,independent contractor delivery jobs,hot shot jobs, cheap freight shipping
November Labor Compliance News from CCMI
Contractor Registration: This seems to be a big problem for many agencies. ALL entities (sole proprietors, partners, corporations, etc.) who are performing prevailing wage work on your project MUST be registered as a public works contractor. This includes: the contractor, subcontractor, sub tiered subcontractors, including: surveyors, inspections, material testing companies, concrete delivery companies, temporary service providers who employ and dispatch workers to the jobsite...essentially everyone who must pay prevailing wage to themselves or their employees. The fine is $100 a day for every day an Agency allows an unregistered contractor to work on the project. That fine also applies to the unregistered contractor and to the prime contractor. Registration applies to any contract where the total value of that contract equals or exceeds $15,000 for maintenance or $25,000 for demolition or construction. ...
SEC highlights Binance Chain transaction tracing in new contract notice
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has intended to award a contract to blockchain analytics firm CipherTrace to track Binance Chain transactions.The post SEC highlights Binance Chain transaction tracing in new contract notice appeared first on The Block.
Remote Work-From-Home Independent Contractor - Call Center Representative
We got what you want, you got what we need!Goodbye long commutes, rigid schedules, and busybody managers. Hello, Liveops. Our well-known clients are seeking Independent Contractors to provide virtual services to their customers across a variety of industries including Retail, Healthcare, Licensed Insurance, Non-Licensed Insurance and Tax Support. As an Independent Contractor, you have flexibility to choose when and where to provide services. Login and provide services when it works for you as you are your own self-employed boss! Liveops ranked #4 in FlexJobs 2020 Top 100 Companies with Remote JobsOpportunity Details As an Independent Contractor, you are self-employed and can:Work from home or any quiet place.Set your own schedule to work around your life.Enjoy the freedom and flexibility of being your own boss. Our Clients look for Independent Contractors who are comfortable:Conducting inbound and outbound customer service calls with customers.Creatively problem solving.Quickly assessing customer needs
KAR Painting Contractors | Our History
KAR Contractors was set up in 1984 by Kevan Roberts, initially to supply decorator services to national housing developers. As KAR grew in both size and reputation, Kevan was able to increase the firms range of services, while venturing into different markets.. In 1998 a structured expansion programme began in earnest. The company was incorporated into KAR Contractors Ltd, and Director David Le Brocq appointed to explore new business opportunities. By 2004 the entire operation was moved to significantly larger offices Hamble to accommodate the companys rapid growth. In early 2018 Kevan decided to retire from KAR and the arrangements for his son Dan Roberts to take control of the company were put in place. In June 2018 Dan, who has worked for KAR Contractors Ltd since 2002, working his way from supervisor to Managing Director, completed the purchase of KAR... KAR Contractors Ltd is an award winning company well known for the quality and reliability of its services in new build, commercial and ...
Contractor Compliance with Omnibus Procurement Act
business enterprises are not available to participate in such contract, the contractor shall provide a statement indicating the method by which such determination was made. If contractor does not intend to use subcontractors, the contractor shall provide a statement verifying such intent ...
How Electrical Contractors Save You Your Money | Akiho Tree Services
You have pulled the lot, have you? Good show! Surround yourself with as much information on how true electrical contractors in Saint Paul, MN could be operating going forward. But the theme of this short introductory article on how electrical contractors could be born to operate is that of saving or savings. Here then are a few brief notes on how electrical contractors could be saving you your money.. Yes, you did get that far in this articles heading. Saving you your money. Like yourself, this writer is a realist. He assumes that that small matter of money is of great concern to a majority of customers, whether commercial or domestic. And realistically speaker, this streak of human nature is perfectly understandable, particularly in this day and age. In order to survive, you must have money in the pocket.. And the electrical contractor knows this only too well. So, you should be relieved to know that he will not be charging you the earth for his services. In fact, he could end up putting ...
General Contractors in West Yarmouth, MA | Find a West Yarmouth Contractor
West Yarmouth Contractor Directory. Find rated, reviewed, and prescreened contractors in West Yarmouth, Massachusetts. This free, no obligation service helps homeowners find home improvement contractors in West Yarmouth, Massachusetts.
Asphalt Driveway Quotes and Residential Asphalt Driveway Contractors
Asphalt Road Near Me and Residential Asphalt Driveway Contractors, Asphalt Installation Quotes and Residential Asphalt Driveway Contractors, Paving Contractors Costs and Residential Asphalt Driveway Contractors, Asphalt Paving Quotes and Residential Asphalt Driveway Contractors, Asphalt Road Costs and Residential Asphalt Driveway Contractors, Asphalt Road Cost Estimate and Residential Asphalt Driveway Contractors, Asphalt Driveway Price and Residential Asphalt Driveway Contractors, Paving Companies Cost Estimate and Residential Asphalt Driveway Contractors, Driveway Paving Costs and Residential Asphalt Driveway Contractors, Asphalt Surface Cost Estimate and Residential Asphalt Driveway Contractors, Residential Paving Costs and Residential Asphalt Driveway Contractors, Paving Contractors Cost Estimate and Residential Asphalt Driveway Contractors, Asphalt Surfacing Contractors Quotes and Residential Asphalt Driveway Contractors, Installing Pavers Costs and Residential Asphalt Driveway Contractors, Asphalt
asbestos remediation contractor
Are you looking for asbestos remediation contractor? Give us a call at (423) 822-5993 we provide asbestos remediation contractor to the Chattanooga area. Our contractors have experience with asbestos remediation contractor services.. Why trust us? Trust is an important part of hiring a contractor to perform asbestos remediation contractor service in your home. We understand that as contractor any mistake that we make can cost you thousands of dollars. Our contractors are aware of importance of their jobs and treat it with the utmost care and respect. Our contractors are first considerate of what our customers are going through, and understand many times during an emergency that you may not have woken up expecting to need us to provide your asbestos remediation contractor. Our asbestos remediation contractor contractors will do your asbestos remediation contractor right the first time.. If you need asbestos remediation contractor service then it is important to select the right roofing ...
Hpha Ona Collective Agreement | ETB Elektro
Posted on Dezember 10, 2020 by Ingrid Ullram in Allgemein The Ontario Nurses Association negotiates your wages, benefits and working conditions on your behalf. Access to your contract below: Hospitals Homes Homes for the elderly Public Health Clinics Industry Lhns (formerly CCACs) Home Care Providers Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Contract Treaty. . Download the model agreement for care homes (French) (expiry date of June 30, 2021) ...
Global Contract Management Software and Platform Market 2021: Covid-19 Impact Analysis Report By Industry Share, Size, Key...
Global Contract Management Software and Platform Market research report offers qualitative and quantitative insights in relation to industry growth rate, market segmentation, Contract Management Software and Platform market size, demand and revenue. The current Contract Management Software and Platform market trends that are expected to influence the future prospects of the industry are analysed in the report. The report further investigates and assesses the current landscape of the ever-evolving business sector and the present and future effects of COVID-19 on the market.. Get a sample copy of the report at - https://www.precisionreports.co/enquiry/request-sample/15464089. Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry.. The report Contract Management Software and Platform Market conveys a serious viewpoint covering worldwide market refreshes, future development, business possibilities, impending turns of events, and future ventures. Besides, the report ...
Contract Services Directory / Formulation Services - Contract Pharma
With more than 300 service listings and hundreds of contract service providers, Contract Pharmas Contract Services Directory is the premier go-to resource for outsourcing and contract services.
Provider Fee Filings | Department of Financial Services
A provider who sells windshield repair service contracts or paintless dent repair service contracts is required to file the amount of the provider fee (the total amount of money and other consideration charged to the consumer for the service contract) for these contracts with the Superintendent at least 30 days prior to the effective date of the initial fee, or at least 30 days before the effective date of a change in the provider fee. The provider fee charged to a consumer for a windshield repair service contract or a paintless dent repair service contract may not exceed the amount filed with the Superintendent. Providers are not required to file their provider fees with the Superintendent for any other type of service contract.. A provider fee filing is not required for such a service contract where an authorized insurer is the service contract holder and the service contract is being utilized by the insurer as the mechanism providing for the repair of a damaged vehicle that is insured by the ...
Yokl: Deep Dive into Your Clinical Equipment Service Contracts for Savings - The Journal of Healthcare Contracting
I have invested a significant amount of time over the last 24 years value-justifying my clients clinical equipment service contracts to identify flaws in them and then fix them at a significant savings for my clients. It has been a real eye opener to audit these contracts as it will be for you if you decide to deep dive into your clinical equipment service contracts to identify savings.. The reason that I have targeted these cost drivers is that at a typical 300-bed hospital you could have 4,000 devices covered by 100 different service contracts with 50 or more different vendors. I have seen this as a blueprint for waste and inefficiency since most hospitals cost accounting systems do a poor job of tracking these contracts. When you consider that the average cost of clinical equipment maintenance for a 300-bed hospital is about $1 million dollars annually this is a high-value target for savings at any and all healthcare organizations.. One of the biggest culprits is the actual number of ...
Contract Services Directory / Contract Development And Manufacturing Organization (CDMO) / Particle Size Classification /...
With more than 300 service listings and hundreds of contract service providers, Contract Pharmas Contract Services Directory is the premier go-to resource for outsourcing and contract services.
Zenith Contract Services
... is a privately owned group of companies based in Coventry, UK. Zenith Contract Services provide ... Zenith Contract Services has grown from a small family business founded in 2002 by staff who had worked in cleaning, and ... "Coventry Telegraph Article about Zenith Contract Services". Retrieved 30 July 2012. "Coventry Telegraph Article about Zenith ... Zenith Pola Flooring Services Ltd (Renamed from Pola Flooring Services Ltd - Installing epoxy, polyurethane and cementitious ...
... may refer to: employment contract extended warranty Metropolitan Bus Service Contract Programmatic service ... contract in service-oriented architecture standardized service contract - software design principle water service contract ... contract service (economics) This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Service contract. If an internal ...
Armed Services Board of Contract Appeals
The Armed Services Board of Contract Appeals (ASBCA) is an administrative tribunal within the United States Federal Government ... Contract Disputes Act of 1978 Civilian Board of Contract Appeals United States Court of Federal Claims United States Court of ... The ASBCA's original jurisdiction over claims involving Government contract disputes partially overlaps as concurrent ... jurisdiction with the United States Court of Federal Claims under the Contract Disputes Act of 1978, 41 U.S.C. § 7104. The ...
Standardized service contract
When service contracts clearly express their capabilities, the chance of service duplication is also reduced. Two services ... This facilitates standardized service contracts across the service inventory. The agility promised by a service-oriented ... However, this reusability relates directly to the way the service contract defines service capabilities. A service built on a ... Service Contract, part 2.Date accessed: 12 April 2010. The boundary of the service, i.e., the type of functions the service ...
Suretrack Contracts Services
... is a privately owned construction firm which provides professional services which include ... Suretrack is currently in contract with JICS for the construction of three number classroom blocks in Assin Manso in the ... A major subcontractor on a contract for the construction of classroom blocks in the New Juaben Municipal Assembly. ... Engineering, Design, Planning, Project Management, Construction Management, Real Estate and Consulting services for all aspects ...
Water service contract
A water service contract is a contract between the owner of water supply resources or facilities (generally a government body, ... a water service contract is a type of contract, authorized by the Reclamation Project Act of 1939, whereby water is furnished ... Report for Congress: Agriculture: A Glossary of Terms, Programs, and Laws, 2005 Edition (PDF). Congressional Research Service. ... such as a national state or a municipality) and a water services provider (which may be either a public or a private company). ...
McNamara-O'Hara Service Contract Act
The McNamara-O'Hara Service Contract Act of 1965 (SCA), codified at 41 U.S.C. §§ 6701-6707, is a US labor law that requires ... The Act requires general contractors and subcontractors performing services on prime contracts in excess of $2,500 to pay ... The SCA requires contractors and subcontractors performing services on covered federal or District of Columbia contracts in ... "McNamara-O'Hara Service Contract Act - Employee Fringe Benefit Requirements" v t e (1965 in law, United States federal ...
Sydney Metropolitan Bus Service Contracts
"Sydney Metro Bus Service contract 10 - SMBSC10". eTendering NSW. Retrieved 18 November 2020. "Sydney Metro Bus Service contract ... The Sydney Metropolitan Bus Service Contracts are contracts issued by the Government of New South Wales to metropolitan bus ... From 2005, services were operated by incumbent operators Caringbah Bus Service, Crowthers and Maianbar Bundeena Bus Service. ... Since 2005, services have been operated by Hillsbus. Hillsbus successfully bid to retain the region with a new contract ...
EasyCare Vehicle Service Contracts 200
... may refer to: The EasyCare Vehicle Service Contracts 200 (spring), a NASCAR Craftsman ... Truck Series race held at Atlanta Motor Speedway in March 2004 The EasyCare Vehicle Service Contracts 200 (fall), a NASCAR ... October from 2005 to 2007 This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title EasyCare Vehicle Service Contracts ...
Federal Service for Defence Contracts
Rosoboronzakaz's functions were transferred to the Federal Antimonopoly Service; licensing for other defense contract services ... Federal Service for Defence Contracts of the Russian Federation (Russian: Федеральная служба по оборонному заказу, short name ... supervised Russian central and regional executive authorities and officials when they acted in the area of contracting services ...
Manu v Steelink Contracting Services Ltd
... WEC2/98, often referred to as "Steelink", was an important employment case in New ... The employee may resume work when required by the employer under the same terms and conditions as in this contract. While Manu ... Clause 5(b)(ii) is therefore deleted from the collective employment contract. The Court also ruled that Manu was not dismissed ... In September 1995, Steelink provided its employees with individual contracts to replace their collective agreement, which had ...
Islamic finance products, services and contracts
Thus, if a unit providing the service or benefit is destroyed, the contract is not void. In contemporary Islamic finance, ijara ... In traditional fiqh (Islamic jurisprudence), it means a contract for the hiring of persons or services or "usufruct" of a ... Wakalah is a non-binding contract for a fixed fee and the agent or the principal may terminate this agency contract at any time ... bi al dhimma contract is combined with a Istisna contract for construction of whatever it is that will provide the service or ...
Postal Service Board of Contract Appeals
Contract Disputes Act of 1978 Civilian Board of Contract Appeals Armed Services Board of Contract Appeals United States Court ... The Postal Service Board of Contract Appeals (PSBCA) is a neutral, independent tribunal with the authority to hear and decide ... However, amendments to the Contract Disputes Act of 1978, effective in January 2007, expressly established a Postal Service ... any appeal from a decision of a contracting officer of the United States Postal Service (USPS) or the Postal Regulatory ...
Outer Sydney Metropolitan Bus Service Contracts
The Outer Sydney Metropolitan Bus Service Contracts (OSMBSC) are contracts issued by the Government of New South Wales to bus ... "Outer Metropolitan Bus Service Contract - OMBSC010". eTendering NSW. Retrieved 30 June 2022. "Outer Metropolitan Bus Service ... Unlike the Sydney Metropolitan Bus Service Contracts which are put out to open tender, the government has indicated it does not ... "Outer Metropolitan Bus Service Contract - OMBSC001". eTendering NSW. Retrieved 10 September 2021. "Outer Metropolitan Bus ...
Surrey Police Service
In 2022, the Service entered into its first contract with the Surrey Police Union, which included agreements that new recruits ... "Surrey Police Service inks 1st contract, making officers among the highest paid in Canada". Global News. March 4, 2022. ... "Contract Policing". Royal Canadian Mounted Police. "The RCMP's thin red line: Is contract policing unsustainable?". Globe and ... "Policing Transition". Surrey Police Service. Retrieved July 13, 2022. "Surrey Police Service officer recovering after being ...
Very high-speed Backbone Network Service
Contract Vehicles > FTS2001 Bridge > Products (Webarchive template wayback links, History of the Internet, Academic computer ... quality of service, and IPv6. After the expiration of the NSF agreement, the vBNS largely transitioned to providing service to ... The very high-speed Backbone Network Service (vBNS) came on line in April 1995 as part of a National Science Foundation (NSF) ... The vBNS+ is now a service of Verizon Business. NSF Solicitation 93-52 Archived 2016-03-05 at the Wayback Machine - Network ...
... the Insolvency Service announced that agreements to transfer the last of 278 former Carillion contracts to new service ... "Contract Awarded for Forensic Services and Coroner's Complex". Infrastructure Ontario. 22 June 2010. Retrieved 31 March 2018. " ... "Carillion contracts complete transfer". The Insolvency Service. 6 August 2018. Retrieved 6 August 2018. Kleinman, Mark (29 ... "Trust seeks to terminate major £200m contract". Health Service Journal. 28 November 2016. Retrieved 28 November 2016. " ...
Bon Appétit Management Company
Contract Services)". Food Management. 37 (4): 9. April 2002. Retrieved 3 October 2017. "Last Straw For Plastic Straws? Cities, ... "Big food-service outfit banning plastic straws at more than 1,000 U.S. eateries". USA Today. Retrieved 2019-07-09. "Bon Appétit ... In May 2018, Bon Appétit became the first food service provider and major restaurant company to ban plastic straws in all of ... Articles with short description, Short description matches Wikidata, Catering and food service companies of the United States, ...
Service composability principle
For the service to provide this dual functionality, the service contract must be designed so that it presents functionality ... The application of the standardized service contract principle makes the services interoperable with others, and helps to keep ... For the service to be an efficient service controller as well as a service member, the underlying technology architecture needs ... The application of the service composability principle requires designing services so that they can be used in a service ...
Prior to 2001, the Postal Service contracted with multiple airlines on a regional basis for these services. This contract ... In 2007, the contract was extended until September 2013. In 2013, FedEx Express won a new 7-year contract for the services ... "Usps News Release: U.S. Postal Service, Fedex Express Agree To New Contract For Air Transportation Of Mail". Usps.com. August 1 ... List of contract carriers: ASL Airlines Ireland (Largest contractor, European partner) Airwork Baron Aviation Services Cargojet ...
... contract manufacturing services; and products to treat end-stage kidney disease, or irreversible kidney failure, including ... Throughout the 1980s and 1990s the company expanded to deliver a wider variety of products and services (including vaccines, a ... 75 per patient for referring those patients to its services. Some doctors earned as much as $80,000 a year from the kickbacks, ... "was accused by the government of paying doctors to steer patients to its intravenous drug service" In 1992 Caremark spun off ...
Service Employees International Union
SEIU contracts also cover some non-members, known as agency fee payers, which since 2005 have numbered comparatively about one ... SEIU 32BJ is a politically outspoken building services local based in New York. 32BJ represents over 170,000 property service ... "Building Service Employees' International Union, Local 6 records - Special Collections, UW Libraries". "Service Employees ... and property services (including janitors, security guards and food service workers). SEIU has over 150 local branches. It is ...
"Cox Residential Services , Official Site". "CBS Soaps In Depth" May 20, 2013 "Breaking News - Soapnet Acquires a Package of 19 ... "Upcoming Contract Renewals". Retrieved October 13, 2013. "Channel Lineup Changes - Charter Communications". Charter ... a recurring reality series in which twelve young actors compete for a contract role on a daytime soap; and Soapography, a 30- ... moving to a rival service." On March 1, 2012, Soapnet's operations were taken over by ABC Family following the dismantling of ...
"Aloha Contract Services". Aloha Contract Services. Segal, Dave (April 2, 2008). "Turbulent aftermath". Honolulu Star-Bulletin. ... Pacific Air Cargo acquired the division in 2008 for $2.2 million and operates it under the name Aloha Contract Services. ... Prior to the shutdown of its passenger services on March 31, 2008, Aloha Airlines provided passenger service to/from the ... Aloha and its creditors sought to auction its profitable cargo and contract services division. ...
F. J. Thwaites
"CONTRACT BRIDGE KERNELS". The Mail. Adelaide: National Library of Australia. 30 January 1937. p. 5 Section: MAGAZINE. Retrieved ... "State Emergency Services". Healesville and Yarra Glen Guardian (Vic. : 1900 - 1942). Vic.: National Library of Australia. 22 ...
Konkan Railway Corporation
Contract & Construction Services". Retrieved 28 October 2020. "Operating Department-An Overview , Konkan Railway". Archived ... The first ever RO-RO service in India was run by Konkan Railway. Konkan Railway passes through tough terrains of India. There ...
North West Ambulance Service
North West Ambulance Services. Retrieved 3 April 2014. "North West Ambulance Service loses contract to cover Cheshire". Chester ... the service isn't performing as well as it should) and inadequate (the service is performing badly): Emergency medical services ... Lancashire Ambulance Service; Cheshire and Mersey Ambulance Service; and Greater Manchester Ambulance Service) as part of ... "Ambulance service looks to save millions by leasing BMW i3 electric vehicles". Contract hire and leasing. 27 February 2017. ...
New York State Department of Financial Services
The DFS has the authority to license and regulate service contract providers. A list of the currently licensed service ... "Service Contract Provider Registration". Department of Financial Services. Retrieved 2022-05-21. Official website Banking, ... have the authority to fine or prosecute unlicensed service contract providers. Financial Services Law § 102. "The legislature ... service contracts; life settlements; budget planners; charitable foundations; check cashers; credit unions; investment ...
Defense Contract Audit Agency
A single contract audit manual was issued on June 18, 1952, serving the three military service branches existing at that time. ... "DCAA Products and Services". Defense Contract Audit Agency. February 22, 2011. Archived from the original on October 26, 2009. ... These services are provided in connection with negotiation, administration, and settlement of contracts and subcontracts. DCAA ... Prior to 2015, DCAA also provided contract audit services to other government agencies, as well as other countries under the ...
Roy Wilkins Renown Service Award
Defense Contract Management Agency. 2013-07-16. Deborah Fleck (2015-12-21). "Irving resident serves on Dallas County Historical ... While serving as Commanding Officer, Naval Legal Service Office in Corpus Christi, he received the National NAACP Roy Wilkins ... Shawn Miller (2014-06-25). "NDW Sailor Wins NAACP Roy Wilkins Renown Service Award". Naval District Washington Public Affairs. ... and in 1980 the Association created the Roy Wilkins Renown Service Award for members of United States Armed Forces who had ...
Then the ferry service ceased, and the bridge and the Mallaig-Armadale ferry were the only year-round connections to the ... When the contract was first awarded, the partnership estimated it would cost around £15 million, although delays and design ... A ferry service operated from around 1600, run by private operators and latterly by Caledonian MacBrayne. Road and rail ... A variety of locations and designs were proposed, and the contract was awarded to Miller-Dywidag, a consortium composed of ...
David Reynolds (racing driver)
Reynolds would go on to finish the season with Kelly Racing, but was released from his contract after only one year of his two- ... For 2004 Reynolds joined the Sonic Motor Racing Services for what would be four years and bring two national championships. ... In the final standings, Reynolds placed in 22nd for the year, without a contract for the 2010 season. For 2010, Reynolds was ...
British Rail Class 360
They entered service with East Midlands Railway on 16 May 2021. Two units had received a temporary application of the EMR ... The Class 360s were not maintained by the franchisee, but under contract by Siemens at Ilford EMU Depot. All were replaced by ... In June 2003, BAA plc ordered four Class 360 units for its Heathrow Connect service, which was designed to complement the non- ... An additional unit was subsequently ordered; it arrived in England in November 2005 but did not enter service for a further 12 ...
He also became head of the Toronto Railway Company in 1891, and brought the first electric streetcar service to Toronto in 1893 ... they did not strike with other contractors when the CPR ran out of money several times. ...
Ernst Home Centers
... camera film and film-processing services at eight shopping centers where PayLess had the sole right to sell those services. ... had been boycotting the hardware chain since November 1992 when their contract expired on November 1. The union sued Ernst ...
167 million contract with Intelsat for the UHF payload on the Intelsat 22 satellite for 15 years of service. Intelsat 22 had ... Two antennas provide service to the Africa and Asia regions. There is some cross connect capability between the two regions. ... payload consists of 18 operational 25 kHz channels which were added to the Intelsat 22 satellite as a result of the contract ...
Indian Armed Forces, to be replaced by 670,000 AK-203 rifles and 72,400 SIG-716i Patrol rifles as per the latest contract. ... However these rifles will remain in service with the police and other paramilitary forces and are being used as a replacement ... The development and user trials of the new rifle - INSAS was completed by 1989 and entered into service in 1990. Originally, ... Indian Paramilitary Forces Central Armed Police Forces State Police Services Bhutan: Used by the Royal Bhutan Army. Nepal: The ...
Spectrum Sports (Kansas City)
Following the provider's acquisition of Time Warner Cable in May 2016, the Time Warner Cable SportsChannel services were ... before the Wizards declined to renew their broadcasting contract), and the Kansas City Brigade of the Arena Football League, ...
It stated that Müller, the Deputy Head of the Security Police and Security Service (Reinhard Heydrich) believed that Bartel ... Conversations and topics mentioned mostly related scientific issues - Bartel signed a contract with a publishing house to write ...
Computer security conference
"NYS Division of Homeland Security & Emergency Services - OCS". Cscic.state.ny.us. 2013-02-21. Archived from the original on ... and defense contractors. FSec - Croatian annual security conference held at the Faculty of organization and informatics in ...
Frazer Goldie, who had spent part of the previous season with the club on a two-way contract, joined full-time from Solway ... To secure Michal's services for two years is tremendous". Despite the importance of Dobron's return, the club continued to ... In April 2018, a consortium led by David Hand (brother of ex-Racer Tony) won the contract for ice time at Murrayfield, ... "Murrayfield Racers set to make return as Hand group wins ice rink contract". 16 April 2018. "Scott Neil thanks Caps fans and ...
The contract included a clause, in which the Spanish has the right to rebuy Sadiku in the next transfer window. Club president ... The transfer fee was undisclosed, but it was reported that Legia paid €1.5 million for his services, making Sadiku the most ... On 29 July 2021, Sadiku returned to Spain and signed a one-year contract with UD Las Palmas. On 17 July of the following year, ... Sadiku transferred to the Turkish club BB Erzurumspor in the Süper Lig, and signed a one-year contract. Throughout a year, he ...
By the end of that audition, I knew something felt right and that he could be my father." When asked about signing a contract ... Tribune Media Services. Archived from the original on May 13, 2013. Retrieved July 28, 2013. Cain-Jackson, Bryan (June 17, 2013 ... Tribune Media Services. Archived from the original on June 6, 2013. Retrieved July 28, 2013. Barnert, Deanna (June 5, 2012). " ...
However, the contract was not renewed beyond the pilot. From 2015, Wylie and Gettleson became embroiled in litigation with SCL ... The name "Eunoia" meant "beautiful thinking" in ancient Greek, and the company offered election-related consultancy services ... The party officials did not renew Wylie's contract in 2009, and a senior insider said it was largely because his ideas were ... other SCL contractors, and had attempted to 'poach' SCL's clients. Wylie elaborated on the Eunoia allegations when denying them ...
Solar power in Virginia
At high levels utilities need to contract with or provide storage or export/import of the excess electricity generation. ... other than to the customers service entrance capacity, and perpetual roll over of kilowatt credits. Net metering requires a bi- ...
Eunice Blanchard Poethig
Her contract was allowed to expire without advance notice or correct procedure, prompting concern (based on earlier dismissals ... "2 Churches Prepare Last Services as One Charts Rebirth Next Week," The Buffalo News, May 27, 1990. Retrieved September 17, 2020 ...
Under contract from AT&T, Symbolics developed Minima, a real-time Lisp run-time environment and operating system for the Ivory ... An application program (or a user command) would only specify the name of the host and the desired service. For example, a host ... Symbolics continued as an enterprise with very limited revenues, supported mainly by service contracts on the remaining ... awarded Symbolics a 5 year contract for maintenance work, ending in September 2016. On March 15, 1985, symbolics.com became the ...
Blackhawk Services. "Kenneth E. Behring". Archived from the original on 2005-02-13. Retrieved 2006-02-11. "Seahawks owner has a ... In return, Behring's contract required that the museum rename its main facility the "Behring Center". MuseumNews called ... According to Arlito Cuco, head of Mozambique's wildlife service, a federal investigation showed that the hunt was illegal ... Sciolino, Elaine (2001-05-26). "Smithsonian Group Criticizes Official on Donor Contract". New York Times. Retrieved 2007-12-24 ...
United Kingdom Special Forces
The United Kingdom Special Forces (UKSF) is a directorate comprising the Special Air Service, the Special Boat Service, the ... In 1996, the UKSF introduced a requirement that serving members sign a confidentiality contract preventing them from disclosing ... Releasable Extracts of Service Inquiry into the deaths of 3 soldiers in the Brecon Beacons Wales, in July 2013 (PDF) (Report). ... Service Personnel and Veterans Agency (SPVA). December 2007. Archived from the original (PDF) on 14 July 2014. Ripley, Tim ( ...
Zunfthaus zur Meisen
The two women were given the contract. The building is located on the Limmat river's left shore, in immediate neighborhood of ... The main item in the collection was an originally 300-piece dinner service, which Zürich donated to the Einsiedeln Abbey in ...
Bigtop (Microsoft product)
The launching OS makes sure the application adheres to some service contract, and then it can be scheduled over any machine ... running in the grid, and the software can make use of the OS services provided by the local instance of the OS running on that ...
Legal status of striptease
"Escort Service in Switzerland". European Sex Union. 2007-09-05. Archived from the original on March 23, 2010. Retrieved 2010-06 ... In the U.S., striptease dancers are generally classified as independent contractors. While a few smaller strip clubs may pay a ... They are not formal brothels, since customers must negotiate with the female workers for services up to and including sex ... Differing from Zurich brothels, sex services in the strip clubs are typically performed off site. Eastern European strip clubs ...
During the dot-com boom of the late 1990s, Lai started an Internet-based grocery retailer that offered home delivery services, ... Tsang, Denise (1 September 1999). "Paramount signs printing contract with Next". South China Morning Post. Retrieved 23 July ... "a monopoly that charges a premium for lousy service". China's government retaliated against Lai by starting a shut-down of ...
In 1957, under contract to the Joslin Diabetes Center, Sossen invented the first insulin pump. This led to his invention of the ... After his military service, Sossen enrolled at Northeastern University on the G.I. Bill. He graduated in 1951 with a Bachelor ...
Occupation of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge
... the United States Forest Service (USFS), and the United States Fish and Wildlife Service (USFWS). The Malheur National Wildlife ... Ridler, Keith (January 23, 2016). "1 rancher renounces federal grazing contract at Bundy event". Yahoo! News. Sunnyvale, ... United States Fish and Wildlife Service (USFWS), United States Forest Service (USFS), and other agencies. In 2015, the ... Courthouse News Service. Retrieved April 9, 2016. Buxton, Charlotte (January 7, 2016). A tale of two militias: finding the ...
1967 in British music
24 February - The Bee Gees sign a management contract with Robert Stigwood. 1 March - Inaugural concert of the Queen Elizabeth ... It is a concept album, formatted as a collection of unrelated songs interspersed with faux commercials and public service ...
Murrow News Service. Retrieved October 24, 2020. "Learning from the Bruderhof: An Intentional Christian Community". ChristLife ... "breach of contract and defamation of our life and our character" as the reason. In 2013, How to Get to Heaven with the ... migrated to the United States between 1874 and 1879 in response to the new Russian military service law. Of these, some 800 ... then in 1871 a law introduced compulsory military service. These led the Mennonites and Hutterites to make plans for emigration ...
Reeves County Detention Complex
"Audit of the Federal Buereo of Prisons Contract over contract No. DJB1PC007" (PDF). Retrieved 2018-08-12. page 3 "Archived copy ... The medical provider which was contracted for provide services at the facility was Physicians Network Associates (PNA). On May ... The GEO Group houses prisoners at this facility under contract with the U.S. Federal Bureau of Prisons and the Arizona ... Uresti is alleged to have originally taken money at first from PNA, which was awarded the contract, and that the scheme ...
... the official state security service of East Germany, MoTrip was echoing a comparison first made by German chancellor Angela ... " ("Just as you are"). Since 2011, he has been under contract with Universal Music. Mohamed El Moussaoui was born in Beirut, ...
She was appointed Commander of the Order of the British Empire (CBE) in the 2015 New Year Honours for services to drama and ... and asked her to perform in a play at the Royal Court on a three-year contract. Syal wrote the screenplay for the 1993 film ... "Voices of support". Bahá'í World News Service. Archived from the original on 7 December 2013. Retrieved 23 August 2013. "Radio ...
Browsing WHA55 by Subject "Contract Services"
Service contract Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
Service contract definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it ... Words nearby service contract. service ceiling, service center, service charge, service clasp, service club, service contract, ... Like any service for hire, it is extremely important for the traffickers to provide a reputable service, criminal as it is. ... For this use of the voice in the special service of will-power, or propelling force, it is necessary first to test its freedom. ...
NASA Awards Laboratory Support Services Contract | NASA
Texas DIR DBITS Services Contract | VMware | DE
... services to design and implement VMware technology in their operating environments through DIRs Cooperative Contracts Program ... VMwares Texas DIR DBITS services contract offers customers volume discounted, professional ... Texas DIR Deliverables-Based IT Services (DBITS) Contract VMwares Texas DIR DBITS contract offers customers volume discounted ... Texas DIR Cooperative Contracts Program. Overview. The Texas Department of Information Resources (DIR) Cooperative Contracts ...
Bioanalytical Services jobs | Contract | BioSpace
1 Contract job available on BioSpace, The Home of the Life Sciences Industry. ... Ascent Services Group. a solid-level understanding of NGS library preparation, targeted enrichment, and sequencing, also ... Found 1 Contract job. * Scientist I. *94588, Pleasanton CA. * ... Science/R&D, Contract 25. Refine your search. Industry. * ...
Draft Framework Service contract - ENISA
Draft Framework Service contract. 4. Annex V_Draft Framework Service Contract_MFC.pdf - 368.1 KB ... Operational consultancy services in the field of cryptology * Draft Framework Service contract ... www.enisa.europa.eu/procurement/operational-consultancy-services-in-the-field-of-cryptology/draft-framework-service-contract/ ... ENISA contributes to EU cyber policy, enhances the trustworthiness of ICT products, services and processes with cybersecurity ...
Pathologists Should Be Wary of Contracts for Interpretation Services
... small nonpathology practices for their services in interpreting pathology reports should be aware that some of these contracts ... Cite this: Pathologists Should Be Wary of Contracts for Interpretation Services - Medscape - Nov 06, 2009. ... November 6, 2009 (Chicago, Illinois) - Pathologists who contract with nonpathology practices for interpretation services should ... employ or contract with a pathologist or pathology practice to provide professional interpretation services (the professional ...
Northern line maintenance service contract - Transport for London
Contract between TfL and Alsthom for services to operate the Northern line ... Service Board. Sorry, service board information could not be retrieved. Service Board. Service information is out of date. ... Service Board. Sorry, service board information could not be retrieved. Service Board. Service information is out of date. ... Service Board. Sorry, service board information could not be retrieved. Service Board. Service information is out of date. ...
Service Contracts FAQs | PFR Insurance
The service contract holder is the consumer who owns the service contract. The consumer might buy the service contract from the ... The Service Contract Act defines a service contract in part as an agreement in which the service contract provider - known as ... What are the requirements for service contracts?. A service contract must:. *Allow the service contract holder to return the ... An Act Regarding Service Contracts, as P.L. 2011, c. 345. The Service Contract Act exempts service contracts from the ...
Contract Services Division Director
Kenneth Stewart serves as director of Contract Services.. Stewart oversees contract related activities including training, ... He also advises leadership on contracting issues.. Stewart holds degrees in political science and English from the University ... of North Texas, a law degree from the University of Houston and is a certified Texas contract manager. ...
McNamara-O'Hara Service Contract Act (SCA) | U.S. Department of Labor
The McNamara-OHara Service Contract Act requires contractors and subcontractors performing services on prime contracts in ... For prime contracts in excess of $100,000, contractors and subcontractors must also, under the provisions of the Contract Work ... Notice of Proposed Rule: Nondisplacement of Qualified Workers under Service Contracts (Executive Order 14055) ... These determinations are incorporated into the contract.. For contracts equal to or less than $2,500, contractors are required ...
Browsing by Subject "Contract Services"
Put Food Service Guidelines into Organizational Policies and Food Vendor Contracts | Nutrition | CDC
Embedding food service requirements into organizational policies can increase the availability and selection of healthier food ... Put Food Service Guidelines into Organizational Policies and Food Vendor Contracts. ... CDCs food service guidelines policy, Food Service Guidelines in CDC-owned or -operated Dining and Vending Facilities pdf icon[ ... Food Vendor is primarily responsible for carrying out the provisions included in this food service contract/agreement. The ...
Official Questions City's $150M Contract | Courthouse News Service
They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your ... They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your ... Torres says that though the $150 million deal was "arguably the largest contract in the citys history, the city either failed ... Plaintiff Mike Torres, a member of the Traffic and Safety Commission, says the "backroom" deal with Athens Services was " ...
USPS Awards Matheson Postal Services New Large Transportation Contract; CNG Tractors Planned
PRNewswire/ -- The United States Postal Service awarded Matheson Postal Services with another large contract which extends ... 23, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- The United States Postal Service awarded Matheson Postal Services with another large contract which ... USPS Awards Matheson Postal Services New Large Transportation Contract; CNG Tractors Planned Leading, Fast Growing ... which are major commercial carriers such as the United States Postal Service. The new west coast contract will include about 9 ...
How does TMS check that my system has a service contract? - Cisco
Chapter 39.29 RCW Dispositions: PERSONAL SERVICE CONTRACTS
PERSONAL SERVICE CONTRACTS Sections. 39.29.003 Intent.. [1998 c 101 § 1; 1993 c 433 § 1; 1987 c 414 § 1; 1979 ex.s. c 61 § 1.] ... 39.29.070 Agencies required to report personal service contracts.. [1986 c 33 § 2.]. Repealed by 1987 c 414 § 11. 39.29.075 ... 39.29.068 Department of enterprise services to maintain list of contracts - Report to legislature.. [2011 1st sp.s. c 43 § 528 ... 39.29.010 Filing of personal service contracts required - Exemption of certain activities - Emergencies - Review.. [1979 ex.s. ...
Agricultural Commodities Contract Management | Services | SAP
Simplify contract management for your agricultural commodities with SAP Agricultural Contract Management software. ... Services. Transform your business quickly and effectively by taking advantage of our holistic service and support plans, expert ... SAP Agricultural Contract Management integrates data and processes for finance, inventory, and risk management with contract ... SAP Agricultural Contract Management integrates data and processes for finance, inventory, and risk management with contract ...
FY 2014 Service Contract Inventory | U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
Product or Service Code (PSC) Description. Contracting Agency Name. Contracting Department ID. Funding Agency Name. Principal ... IGF::OT::IGF FACILITIES SUPPORT SERVICES BASE YEAR. STRATEGY AND MANAGEMENT SERVICES, INC.. $168,548.91. EECCN140132. 827144242 ... EECDO140124 (OBTAIN TECHNOLOGY SUPPORT SERVICES FOR HOSTED (CLOUD BASED) TELEPHONY SERVICES TO SUPPORT THE EEOC CONTACT CENTER. ... OPTION TO EXTEND SERVICES. KINSAIL CORPORATION. $33,320.00. EECCN090003. 803365381. R799. SUPPORT- MANAGEMENT: OTHER. EQUAL ...
Advance Contracts of Goods and Services | FEMA.gov
... cost-effective means for rapid delivery of supplies and services for recurring disaster response and recovery requirements. ... FEMA Advance Contracts for goods and services are competed and awarded in advance of major disaster declarations to provide ... Contract coverage through July 27, 2023.. Language Line, LLC Public Service Advertising (PSA) Ad Council. Contract services ... WSP USA Services, Inc.. Housing Inspection Services (HIS). Housing Inspection services contract providing coverage for CONUS, ...
Support Policies | Support Services | Oracle Contracts | Oracle СНГ
Find information about the policies and practices that are incorporated into the standard contracts and order documents for the ... Oracles Technical Support Policies govern the delivery of Support Services. They outline the support terms, service offering ... Oracles Global Customer Support Security Practices apply to standard technical support services and hardware warranty services ... Oracles standard contracts and order documents incorporate various policies and practices that apply to the Oracle Support ...
Support Services and Contracts | Dell Thailand
... express service code or EMC product ID to check on your warranty status, additional coverage options such as accidental damage ... Support Services and Contracts. Identify your product to see your Support Services status and coverage options. ... Dell Support Services. Learn about Dell support services registration, service transfer and renewal. ... Dell EMC Support Services. Learn about the service options for your Dell EMC products. ...
Horizon Air passenger service agents ratify contract | Aviation Week Network
Canadian Auto Workers-represented Horizon Air passenger service agents in Vancouver and Victoria, B.C. ratified a new three- ... Canadian Auto Workers-represented Horizon Air passenger service agents in Vancouver and Victoria, B.C. ratified a new three- ... year contract. "The negotiating teams worked hard to achieve an agreement that we thought worked well for both CAW members and ...
Asymmetric information and contract design for payments for environmental services
PES contracts because low-cost landowners are least likely to provide different levels of services in the absence of a contract ... Reducing informational rents is an important task for buyers of environmental services who wish to maximize the services ... who are more likely to provide substantially different levels of services in the absence of a contract. To reduce informational ... offer landowners a menu of screening contracts; and (3) allocate contracts through procurement auctions. Each approach differs ...
NASA Makes Selection for Headquarters Operational Support Services Contract - SpaceRef
... facilities maintenance services, driver/courier services, executive driver services, electrical services, and audio visual/ ... NASA has selected LinTech-Beacon, LLC for award of the contract for Headquarters (HQs) Operational Support Services (HOSS) in ... NASA Makes Selection for Headquarters Operational Support Services Contract. By SpaceRef Editor ... mail services operations, facilities help desk operations, office and equipment moving services, ...
Services contracts lead in Iraq funding - FCW
Agencies obligated 80 percent of the money spent on contracts in Iraq to services contracts, the Congressional Budget Office ... Most of those dollars went to contracts classified as "logistics support services," a broad subcategory of services contracts ... Agencies obligated 80 percent of the money spent on contracts in Iraq to services contracts, the Congressional Budget Office ... 85 billion in contracts spent in Iraq on services contracts. Specifically, contractors offering administrative and management ...
Outage services contract for Areva - World Nuclear News
Areva will provide outage services to the Salem and Hope Creek nuclear power plants in New Jersey under a long-term contract ... Areva will provide outage services to the Salem and Hope Creek nuclear power plants in New Jersey under a long-term contract ... The value and duration of the contract was not disclosed.. The Salem plant comprises two pressurized water reactors, one with a ...
Wisconsin to End PPWI's Contract for Preventive Services - Feminist Majority Foundation
Maersk reclaims US service contract data after cyber attack | JOC.com
Maersk reclaims US service contract data after cyber attack. JOC Port News Terminal Operators APM Terminals ... Port Data & Services*Port Productivity*South American Ports*Terminal Operators*Adani Group*APM Terminals*Cai Mep International ... Global Terminal & Container Services*Gulftainer*Grup Maritim*HHLA*Hutchison Port Holdings*International Container Terminal ... Services*Maher Terminals*Mobile Container Terminal*Modern Terminals*New York Container Terminal*PD Ports*Pacific Maritime ...
2022Indefinite-delivery2019CentersProvideSearch20182021AmendmentsProcurement contractsContractorEntityContentCovidAdvises2020Perrot2016IDIQConsulting ServicesAgreementsSeries Service ContractWorkElectrical2023FleetOperationalHttpsDataGovernmentMainTermsQualitySolicitationCoverageProviderExperiencesCompaniesNewsArchitecturalLegislatureLogistics supportTypePolicies and procedOverseesProhibitionRepairsDepartmentScopeIncludePracticesDurationPublicMaintenanceBusinessUndertakenSignInfrastructureOrganizationEmployer
- Gonfreville l'Orcher, Seine-Maritime, France, 2022/11/16 - Safran Nacelles has signed with Avianca a 4-year agreement for the support of the nacelles of their Airbus A320neo powered by CFM Intl'* LEAP-1A turbofan engines of which 17 aircraft are already in service. (przoom.com)
- Inmarsat Government remains the awardee on the single award indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract issued against solicitation HC1013-14-R-0004 announced Sept. 8, 2015. (spaceref.com)
- Chantilly, Va.-based AMERICAN SYSTEMS has been awarded a five year, $85 million indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract by the U.S. Air Force Operational Test and Evaluation Center for Fighter Test Services. (washingtonexec.com)
- Wilson currently holds Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts with the Federal Aviation Administration Eastern and Central Service Areas, and the Air Traffic Organization. (wileywilson.com)
- Alain Berger, Safran Nacelles' Executive Vice President Customer Support & Services commented: "I am delighted that Avianca is strengthening its trust in Safran Nacelles for their A320neo nacelle fleet, following their first contract announced in 2019. (przoom.com)
- The conclusions, findings, and opinions expressed by authors contributing to this journal do not necessarily reflect the official position of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, the Public Health Service, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, or the authors' affiliated institutions. (cdc.gov)
- This plan was developed by the Centers for Disease Control/Department of Health and Human Services' Advisory Committee for Elimination of Tuberculosis. (cdc.gov)
- Since this disease is contracted by inhaling fungal spores that are carried invisibly in the air, and since the disease is not spread person-to-person, the public health community, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, has been able to offer very little guidance on preventing cocci. (cdc.gov)
- The SWHP is the highest performing, President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (PEPFAR-CDC) partner in MMC service delivery, with nearly 200,000 circumcisions performed since 2010. (cdc.gov)
- Like any service for hire, it is extremely important for the traffickers to provide a reputable service, criminal as it is. (dictionary.com)
- Many smaller nonpathology practices (especially urology, gastroenterology, and dermatology) employ or contract with a pathologist or pathology practice to provide professional interpretation services (the professional component [PC]), while the technical component (TC) is performed and billed by an independent off-site pathology laboratory. (medscape.com)
- Some larger practices, believing that "the real money is in the technical component," are establishing in-house histology labs and contracting pathologists to provide the professional anatomic pathology services for specimens that are processed there. (medscape.com)
- FEMA Advance Contracts for goods and services are competed and awarded in advance of major disaster declarations to provide efficient, cost-effective means for rapid delivery of supplies and services for recurring disaster response and recovery requirements. (fema.gov)
- Reducing informational rents also mitigates concerns about the 'additionality' of PES contracts because low-cost landowners are least likely to provide different levels of services in the absence of a contract. (repec.org)
- Paying low-cost landowners less thus makes resources available for contracts with higher opportunity cost landowners, who are more likely to provide substantially different levels of services in the absence of a contract. (repec.org)
- Areva will provide outage services to the Salem and Hope Creek nuclear power plants in New Jersey under a long-term contract awarded by PSEG Nuclear. (world-nuclear-news.org)
- Outsourcer Serco has this morning won a £870m contract to provide support services at a military base in Canada. (cityam.com)
- Under it, the firm will provide a full range of aviation, facilities management, logistics, and fire and rescue services. (cityam.com)
- We provide bilingual services for our customers in the atmosphere of one of the 100-year-old Sino-style shop houses along Thalang Road in Old Phuket Town. (phuketdir.com)
- The purpose of concessioners in parks is to provide necessary and appropriate visitor services that government agencies do not traditionally provide. (nps.gov)
- Cookies help us to provide you with an excellent service. (contractpharma.com)
- KBR's government services arm has landed a potential 11-year contract to provide support services to the capability acquisition and sustainment group of the Australian defense department. (executivebiz.com)
- The approval for Fill and Finish of clinical grade material allows GLYCOTOPE BIOTECHNOLOGY to provide its customers with a complete service 'from the gene to the drug' at highest technological level. (pharmaceutical-business-review.com)
- Under the $313 million fixed-price amendment, Boeing will continue to provide full system logistics, engineering support, supply chain, data analytics and training services to the Royal Canadian Air Force's (RCAF) fleet of 15 CH-147F Chinooks through 2023. (mediaroom.com)
- The division works with the other City departments to ensure that the specifications and contract terms and conditions are written to provide the most effective contract administration. (somervillema.gov)
- In order to deliver on our commitment to provide reliable aircraft services for any call to action - and at a competitive cost - it is fundamental that we have a global streamlined maintenance package that we can depend on and that meets our specific operational requirements," says Tiago Reis, CEO of Aero Support Force. (airbus.com)
- The HCare In-Service package is tailored to provide SAF Aerogroup's entire Super Puma fleet with the optimal level of Part Availability Commitment in the form of a Part-By-the-Hour (PBH) solution in order to best meet their specific operational needs in one single contract," says Christoph Zammert, Executive Vice President of Customer Support & Services at Airbus Helicopters. (airbus.com)
- Peter Smith, AMERICAN SYSTEMS' President and CEO stated, "AMERICAN SYSTEMS is proud to continue to provide Operational Test support for the largest DoD acquisition program in history, supporting test planning, execution, and reporting for three U.S. services and nine partner national that will operate the F-35 Lightning II, as well as the front line USAF Air Superiority Fighter - the F-22A. (washingtonexec.com)
- TORONTO, Aug. 7, 2012 /CNW/ - BSM Technologies Inc.("BSM" or the "Company") (TSX-V: GPS), a leading provider of remote monitoring, fleet management, fleet diagnostics and automated vehicle security systems, today announced that it has been awarded a contract to provide its Sentinel FM asset tracking solution to a major U.S.-based oil and gas service fleet. (yourprojectnews.com)
- Customer Value Partners, a management consulting firm, said it has been tasked to provide user-centered product engineering services to the Department of Homeland Security U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. (potomacofficersclub.com)
- We provide corporate secretarial services, nominee directorship services, corporate housekeeping support and contract management services for startups, small business and medium to large-scale companies. (loft.ph)
- We provide Nominee Director Services to local and foreign investors looking for nominee directors to be able to set up their business in the Philippines. (loft.ph)
- Meaning that we are transparent in every service we provide and work to build trust. (checkwisepayroll.com)
- We are thrilled to extend our management services at these popular locations," said Travis Bary, Chief Operating Officer of Capital Vacations, "Our goal is to provide all of the associations we serve with the tools and services needed to remain financially healthy and able to deliver fantastic vacation experiences to their owners and guests. (capitalvacations.com)
- Description This is a procurement for engineering firms to provide engineering design services and related architectural design services , including services during construction, with regard to projects undertaken by DCAS in public and private buildings, courts, structures, and exterior spaces including, without limitation, parking lots and access-ways. (instantmarkets.com)
- All are reputable, provide quality services, and remain quite affordable for a nonprofit organization like ours. (centraloregonmediation.org)
- we provide facilitation and education programs and services as well. (centraloregonmediation.org)
- Each piece represents one of the three main services we provide - Mediation, Facilitation, Education - with contrasting colors meant to differentiate each while also demonstrating that all are related pieces essential to community dispute resolution services. (centraloregonmediation.org)
- We also work with trusted subcontractors to provide additional services such as Electrical, Plumbing, Siding, Roofing, Robotic HVAC Cleaning/Encapsulation, Dry Ice Blasting, Sprayed Fireproofing and Intumescent Paint Application in order to offer our clients a turnkey solution. (elementenvironmental.ca)
- An overview of services, deliverables and tools we provide. (eurocontrol.int)
- In 1987, the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services established an Advisory Committee for Elimination of Tuberculosis* to provide recommendations for developing new technology, applying prevention and control methods, and managing state and local tuberculosis programs targeted at eliminating tuberculosis as a public health problem. (cdc.gov)
- If you don't have a clinic, pharmacies and community vaccinators can be contracted to provide seasonal flu vaccination services on-site. (cdc.gov)
- Unscheduled staff absences, when there is already inadequate staffing, further contributes to staff frustration, the possibility of facility closure and the inability to provide health services. (who.int)
- Food Services contract search functionality has been upgraded to a dynamic database search based on user-generated terms. (dla.mil)
- See the new database to search for food service contracts and solicitations by number, vendor, type, region, state, country etc. (dla.mil)
- For detailed information about the Food Services contracts in your area or for your installation, use the search feature below. (dla.mil)
- SACRAMENTO, Calif. , Aug. 23, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- The United States Postal Service awarded Matheson Postal Services with another large contract which extends across the west coast. (prnewswire.com)
- OTTAWA, Ontario , April 3, 2018 / PRNewswire / -- Boeing (NYSE: BA) and the Canadian government have agreed to an amendment to an existing performance-based logistics (PBL) contract. (mediaroom.com)
- In 2021, the Legislature amended the Service Contract Act to cover the replacement of motor vehicle keys or key fobs because of breakage, loss, or theft. (maine.gov)
- Avianca successfully emerged from Chapter 11 at the end of 2021 and today, has a team of more than 12,000 people committed to providing safe, convenient, affordable and friendly service to its customers. (przoom.com)
- In its control function, Procurement and Contracting Services reviews all requisitions and proposed contract amendments to ensure compliance with applicable laws. (somervillema.gov)
- 39.29.052 Awards of procurement contracts to veteran-owned businesses. (wa.gov)
- For the past four years, Bailey was an EPA National Student Services Contract (NSSC) contractor working in the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Office of Research and Development (ORD) as a Science Communications Outreach Associate. (orau.org)
- Heller Electrical Contracting in Bridgewater, NJ is a local professional electrical contractor specializing in services such as Electrician Services. (electricianservicehub.com)
- The provider is the entity that is contractually responsible to the service contract holder for fulfilling the obligations of the service contract. (maine.gov)
- The contract also consolidates PRECOS' "evolution from a primarily academic background into an ambitious commercial entity, offering significant scientific expertise and delivering highly specialist services in the development of new anticancer drugs", commented chief scientific officer Professor Sue Watson. (pharmatimes.com)
- The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) Louisville District (Louisville, KY) is the contracting entity. (azobuild.com)
- SAF Aerogroup, again via its entity Aero Support Force, has also signed a second contract to retrofit 15 of its H125 helicopters with crash-resistant fuel system (CRFS). (airbus.com)
- Its entity Aero Support Force is a service centre which provides maintenance and support for all of SAF Aerogroup's operators. (airbus.com)
- As per the contract terms, Entity A has a large pool of similar trucks, any one or more of which can be used to fulfil the requirements of the contract. (rvsbellanalytics.com)
- Entity A provides trucks and drivers as part of the contract. (rvsbellanalytics.com)
- Social media cookies are set by a range of social media services that we have added to the site to enable you to share our content with your friends and networks. (washingtontechnology.com)
- In an industry that is centered around buzz and conversation, using Engagement Labs' data will allow our new global premium video streaming service client to push the needle and truly understand the conversations taking place to help develop and drive talkable content that is imperative to subscriber and revenue growth. (engagementlabs.com)
- SeKON announced today that it has been awarded a task order to secure web services for CDC's COVID-19 website including web development, programming support for advanced web products, usability support and metrics analysis for this critical website. (prweb.com)
- COVAX, set up by GAVI, CEPI and WHO in April last year, has now secured contracts of two billion doses of safe and effective COVID-19 vaccines, which we're ready to roll out as soon as the vaccines are delivered. (bvsalud.org)
- This article aims to raise awareness around children's surgical diseases and offers perspectives from two prototypical LMICs on strengthening surgical services in the context of health systems recovery following the COVID-19 experience to make and sustain progress toward UHC. (bvsalud.org)
- The lived experiences of the authors are used to describe the impact of COVID-19 on respective surgical systems and offer perspectives on building back the health system and recovering essential health services for sustainability and resilience. (bvsalud.org)
- Measures to slow the spread of COVID-19, along with the added pressures on health systems, have disrupted HIV services. (who.int)
- In 2020, 87.2% of residential care communities offered annual influenza vaccination to residents, and 77.8% offered annual influenza vaccination to all employees and contract staff members. (cdc.gov)
- Strategic contracting for health systems and services / Jean Perrot and Eric de Roodenbeke, editors. (who.int)
- A: The expected start date of the Contract is March 1, 2016. (nps.gov)
- After this Congressional notice period the NPS will sign and award the Contract and work with the parties to complete an orderly transition for a Contract start date of March 1, 2016. (nps.gov)
- Capital Vacations began delivering management services to the resort in 2009 and began offering ownership opportunities to its Club members in 2016. (capitalvacations.com)
- Toronto, ONTARIO - June 1 , 2016 - The Keller Fay Group, an Engagement Labs (TSXV:EL) company and creator of TalkTrack®, the only data system to measure the totality of conversations - both online and offline - has secured a new annual contract subscription with a major premium video streaming service. (engagementlabs.com)
- Commercial Cots is an IDIQ contract that is task order dependent. (fema.gov)
- Transform your business quickly and effectively by taking advantage of our holistic service and support plans, expert consulting services, custom application development, proven best practices, and deep industry and technical knowledge. (sap.com)
- The Service Contract Act exempts service contracts from the definition of insurance at 24-A M.R.S. § 3(4) and establishes a framework in which these agreements may be sold. (maine.gov)
- The term " FSG policy " can include a variety of formal written agreements that seek to prioritize good nutrition and health within any food service operation. (cdc.gov)
- Click on any plus sign below to see sample language for vendor contracts, purchasing agreements, or organizational policies. (cdc.gov)
- To avoid this, doctors should negotiate new rates when their agreements renew or, if they prefer, ask that a cost-of-living adjustment be included in the multiyear contract that applies to subsequent years, says Brauchler. (medscape.com)
Series Service Contract1
- Need a different version of the Datalogic PowerScan PD9500 Series Service Contract? (barcodediscount.com)
- For prime contracts in excess of $100,000, contractors and subcontractors must also, under the provisions of the Contract Work Hours and Safety Standards Act, as amended, pay laborers and mechanics, including guards and watchmen, at least one and one-half times their regular rate of pay for all hours worked over 40 in a workweek. (dol.gov)
- The historically high ratio results from reductions in the military and a greater emphasis on outsourcing duties that are not considered inherently governmental functions - or work that only a government employee can do, such as award a contract. (fcw.com)
- I am very proud of the work we have done there, including both the service delivery to the Canadian Armed Forces and Serco's work with the local community. (cityam.com)
- Through this contract, Boeing will also continue to work with companies across Canada in support of the country's Industrial and Regional Benefits Policy, which supports long-term opportunities for the Canadian aerospace industry and workforce. (mediaroom.com)
- As a service provider, Procurement and Contracting Services staff work with other City departments to plan and manage the procurement of services, equipment and supplies. (somervillema.gov)
- Work will be done under the agency's $84 million Services for Product Engineering and Enterprise Delivery, CVP said Tuesday . (potomacofficersclub.com)
- Introduced by Sen. Vincent Gregory (D), to mandate that employers grant 20 work-days of leave (160 hours) to a member of the U.S. military reserves or national guard called to active duty during a period of military conflict, and the same for the spouse of a service member called to duty. (mackinac.org)
- To support scholars in achieving maximum results from this program, scholars will work with a coach with subject matter expertise in governmental and/or non-profit business administration, with a focus on program, grants, and contract management. (cdc.gov)
- In any use of this work, there should be no suggestion that WHO endorses any specific organization, products or services. (who.int)
- To ensure that M & E policies, procedures, services, and equipment, within all corporate council properties comply with all statutory Mechanical & Electrical legislation. (jobsgopublic.com)
- To manage and monitor all Mechanical & Electrical term planned maintenance contracts and reactive maintenance of all buildings' Mechanical & Electrical plant, equipment and systems within numerous and varied designated operational buildings. (jobsgopublic.com)
- Deal efficiently and swiftly with reactive mechanical and electrical issues occurring within corporate landlord operated council buildings while ensuring optimum customer service and satisfaction levels are achieved. (jobsgopublic.com)
- To manage larger projects for other council departments, under the direction of the Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance Manager in order to increase revenue for the Building Services department. (jobsgopublic.com)
- Title: RFQ Architectural Design Services Deadline: 2/14/2023 2:00 PM (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada) Status: Open Description: Williamson County is accepting qualifications for architectural design services . (instantmarkets.com)
- 23-007963 - Design Services for Sable Blvd Improvements postdate:- 01/13/2023 responsedate:- 02/23/2023 09:00 AM MST Solicitation Number:- 23-007963 to solicitation details & future business opportunities. (instantmarkets.com)
- Operating under a 20-year performance-based sustainment and training contract since 2013, the RCAF reviews its Chinook fleet support requirements every five years. (mediaroom.com)
- Cologne, SAF Aerogroup has signed via its subsidiary Aero Support Force an HCare In-Service support contract to cover their fleet of four H215 family helicopters and one H225 helicopter, operated by their subsidiaries Starlite Aviation and SAF International. (airbus.com)
- In addition, Oracle also has Corporate Security Practices that describe the security practices implemented pursuant to Oracle's Corporate security program, and adhered to by Oracle for its operational and services infrastructure under its control, including Oracle's corporate network and systems. (oracle.com)
- The HCare In-Service package has been tailored to SAF Aerogroup's specific operational needs, providing them with parts availability by-the-hour services to optimise the fleet's maintenance and performance. (airbus.com)
- AMERICAN SYSTEMS will be providing operational test and evaluation services related to fourth- and fifth-generation fighter acquisition programs covering a broad range of technical and analytical operational test services. (washingtonexec.com)
- Safran Nacelles' repair services and spares resources are part of the company's NacelleLife™ support program, which ensures responsive, cost effective and high-quality services that keep airliners in operational condition while minimizing costs. (przoom.com)
- BIREME may, without notice, interrupt or suspend SCAD service due to technical or operational problems. (bvs.br)
- A. The TMS server contacts a secure TANDBERG-operated website daily over HTTPS to check the contract status and available software revisions. (cisco.com)
- 39.29.080 Data generated under personal services contracts. (wa.gov)
- SAP Agricultural Contract Management integrates data and processes for finance, inventory, and risk management with contract management. (sap.com)
- Since 1979, Inmarsat has been providing reliable voice and high-speed data communications to governments, enterprises and other organizations, with a range of services that can be used on land, at sea or in the air. (spaceref.com)
- In analyzing federal contract data, the Congressional Budget Office found government agencies obligated 80 percent of the $85 billion in contracts spent in Iraq on services contracts. (fcw.com)
- The database also lacks details on how federal employees who enter the data into FPDS classify various contracts, CBO wrote. (fcw.com)
- DoD promotes transparency by making data publicly available on DoD contract spending including the use of authorized exceptions and waivers. (osd.mil)
- To use the Service Users must register or create a User account, providing all required data or information in a complete and truthful manner. (iubenda.com)
- The premium video streaming service will leverage Engagement Labs' data to help understand and measure the impact of consumer conversations online and offline, in an effort to build marketing strategies and messaging to acquire and retain new subscribers. (engagementlabs.com)
- If you handle personal customer data of any kind, paper shredding services in Oxford County is the most secure way to protect both you and your clients. (aptera.com)
- Frequently, the data derived from the quality monitors may be used to improve the autopsy service. (medscape.com)
- In addition, some communities and states have adopted local ordinances, state laws, and executive orders requiring government worksites to follow healthier food service guidelines. (cdc.gov)
- Under the contract, Inmarsat Government will support the U.S. Navy's requirement to acquire worldwide commercial telecommunication services, to include satellite capacity for mobile and fixed satellite transceivers on maritime, airborne and ground platforms, as well as CT services, backhaul connectivity, monitoring and control and operations. (spaceref.com)
- winning this contract demonstrates the U.S. government's trust in Inmarsat Government's ability to deliver flexible solutions that meet the Navy's specific mission-critical communication requirements cost-effectively," said Susan Miller, Inmarsat Government President and Chief Executive Officer. (spaceref.com)
- Inmarsat Government will deliver robust and globally accessible satellite capability that can augment military satellite systems when needed, while providing the protection, resiliency and worldwide portability for military operations without service interruption," said Gabe Venturi, Inmarsat Government Chief Commercial Officer. (spaceref.com)
- Contractors providing the government with administrative and management services in Iraq took the major share of federal contract dollars obligated between 2003 and 2007, according to a report released today. (fcw.com)
- The CBO estimated the government has obligated between $6 billion and $10 billion for those services from 2003 to 2007. (fcw.com)
- ExecutiveBiz follows the executive-level business activity that drives the government contracting industry. (executivebiz.com)
- Staying in line with Executive Mosaic's dedication to covering all angles of GovCon, ExecutiveBiz also helps paint a more complete picture of the government contracting industry by featuring medium-sized business news and significant state and foreign contracting developments. (executivebiz.com)
- We look forward to continuing our support of the Royal Canadian Air Force and its effort to reduce maintenance costs through this long-term agreement,' said Turbo Sjogren, vice president of International Government Services, Boeing Global Services. (mediaroom.com)
- Boeing Global Services, headquartered in the Dallas area, was formed by integrating the services capabilities of the government, space and commercial sectors into a single, customer-focused business. (mediaroom.com)
- Operating as a third business unit of Boeing, Global Services provides agile, cost-competitive services to commercial and government customers worldwide. (mediaroom.com)
- BSM provides solutions for commercial, government, and law enforcement organizations who manage and operate diverse assets and large fleets, and who seek to enhance customer service, improve the safety of their drivers and vehicles, and lower business costs. (yourprojectnews.com)
- The Potomac Officers Club is a membership organization for executives in the government contracting space. (potomacofficersclub.com)
- POC, owned and operated by Executive Mosaic, regularly reports news on the government contracting industry and the many types of companies involved in it. (potomacofficersclub.com)
- Introduction: The business world has been in constant competition and information is the main tool for the decision process in order to obtain more clients, to improve the performance, the quality of services and to increase profits. (bvsalud.org)
- The original contract dates from 1995 - these are the 2002 Amended and Restated Usage Contract terms. (tfl.gov.uk)
- That agreement may be referred to as a service contract, service agreement, or extended warranty, and the interchangeable use of these terms can be confusing. (maine.gov)
- Create contracts with agricultural terms and conditions for different commodities. (sap.com)
- They outline the support terms, service offering descriptions, and delivery obligations for the various Premier Support Services. (oracle.com)
- Each approach differs in terms of its institutional, informational and technical complexity, as well as in its ability to reduce informational rents without distorting the level of environmental services provided. (repec.org)
- A: The NPS has sent the Contract to Yosemite Hospitality, LLC to review how we incorporated the terms of its proposal. (nps.gov)
- Our team complies with Instagram's terms of service to the letter. (synapsereality.io)
- All of this is done while adhering to Instagram's terms of service. (synapsereality.io)
- Under the terms of the three-year contract, CVP will implement DevSecOps, human-centered design, automation infrastructure and security services. (potomacofficersclub.com)
- BIREME may, without notice, block user access to SCAD, if convinced that any user or library is not complying with the terms and conditions of the Service or for non-payment. (bvs.br)
- For Chief Operating Officer, Charles Mellor , the contract is a reflection of the effort that Matheson exerts in delivering quality, on-time service to its customers. (prnewswire.com)
- Specific services Matheson, Inc. provides include quality long-haul and short-haul transportation, underwing operations, terminal handling and ground handling. (prnewswire.com)
- SeKON has been supporting CDC's Division of HIV/AIDS Prevention (DHAP) for over four years, focusing on CDC's HIV websites with outstanding results in service delivery, management, quality, and innovation. (prweb.com)
- Our team is fully aware of the need for continual assessment of quality and safety, so in 1999 we became a member of the ICI Dulux Contract Partnership Scheme which allows for a continual audit of contract quality which provides our clients with manufacturers back-up and quality assurance. (manilvacontracts.com)
- This module contains the concepts about applying QoS features using the Modular Quality of Service (QoS) Command-Line Interface (CLI) (MQC) and the tasks for configuring the MQC. (cisco.com)
- The MQC (Modular Quality of Service (QoS) Command-Line Interface (CLI)) enables you to set packet classification and marking based on a QoS group value. (cisco.com)
- The focus of this article is on the quality assurance and quality management programs that may be implemented as part of an autopsy service in a hospital setting. (medscape.com)
- A: The solicitation for the prospectus opened on July 9, 2014 and was open to any company or individual interested in operating the facilities and services required by the Contract. (nps.gov)
- NOTICE: A known issue is causing some contract and solicitation PDFs to give an error when trying to open. (dla.mil)
- NOTE: For solicitations pending award, the Solicitation Number will display in the "Contract Number" field until awarded and finalized. (dla.mil)
- Identify your product to see your Support Services status and coverage options. (dell.com)
- Children's surgical services are crucial, yet underappreciated, for children's health and must be sufficiently addressed to make and sustain progress toward universal health coverage (UHC). (bvsalud.org)
- The consumer might buy the service contract from the dealer at the point of sale, sometime after that transaction from the service contract provider, or along with a used item from the original service contract holder. (maine.gov)
- The provider might use a service contract administrator to handle tasks such as billing and handling claims. (maine.gov)
- Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you. (courthousenews.com)
- Matheson is an award-winning transportation and logistics services provider with a knack for on-time performance despite challenging circumstances. (prnewswire.com)
- Matheson Companies is a transportation and logistics services provider committed to excellence in safe, efficient, on-time transportation and material handling solutions for customers. (prnewswire.com)
- Inmarsat plc is the leading provider of global mobile satellite communications services. (spaceref.com)
- Preclinical Oncology Services Limited (PRECOS), the oncology-focused research and development provider spun out from the University of Nottingham's Academic Unit of Cancer Studies, has signed a global master services agreement with Janssen Pharmaceutica (Johnson & Johnson). (pharmatimes.com)
- However, the Church's influence over the city council seems to be limited, and its presence as a social service provider may not irreplaceable. (prospect.org)
- Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release. (yourprojectnews.com)
- BM2 Freight Services, Inc. is a full-service transportation solutions provider. (bm2freight.com)
- Myrtle Beach, SC - Capital Vacations, a leading provider of management services and solutions for independent timeshare resorts, is pleased to announce its continued partnership with multiple timeshare associations in South Florida, Massachusetts and the U.S. Virgin Islands including the Hollywood Beach Tower, Topsiders Resort, Ventura at Boca Raton, The Ponds at Foxhollow, and Bluebeard's Castle Resort. (capitalvacations.com)
- In these fields our significant experiences gained over time from a large number contract research projects are of major advantage for our clients. (pharmaceutical-business-review.com)
- While sex workers found SRH services easily accessible, many reported experiences of stigma and discrimination when accessing them. (bvsalud.org)
- Matheson Companies President and CEO, Mark Matheson says, "Every new contract is an opportunity to implement improvements that will allow us to keep our 99% on-time track record. (prnewswire.com)
- Don't put your account at risk with those other dodgy companies and use the industry's best Instagram growth service. (synapsereality.io)
- We've been praised as one of the best companies to grow Instagram followers when paired with our best social media growth service. (synapsereality.io)
- This mostly involve meetings, contracts, record-keeping, and the likes which are all ideal and are very much needed for both startups and large-scale companies. (loft.ph)
- With a growing mountain of private information and the growing threat of identity theft hundreds of companies rely on document shredding services in Oxford County to keep customers safe. (aptera.com)
- Certified shredding services in Rumford, Norway, South Paris, Bryant Pond and Oxford are the primary driving force in helping companies comply with the Fair and Accurate Credit Transaction Act of 2003 (also known as FACTA). (aptera.com)
- With two general types of shredding service, on-site and offsite, determining which is best for your business will come down to finding a balance of low cost, high level of security and often logistics issues for companies with many locations or in locations far from the center of Oxford County. (aptera.com)
- Questions about your PRWeb account or interested in learning more about our news services? (prweb.com)
- FDH Velocitel was recently awarded a five-year, $10M contract for architectural and engineering services to complete testing of tension in Tainter gate trunnion girder anchor rods on USACE-owned and managed dams nationwide. (azobuild.com)
- Under these contracts we have provided architectural and engineering services for new air traffic control towers and base buildings, air surveillance radar towers and renovations and upgrades to facilities at more than 75 airports. (wileywilson.com)
- Institution Winston-Salem State University Institution URL for Additional Information about this Project (Optional) Project Name Open Ended Design Services Contracts Type of Services Architectural/Engineering Project Manager H. (instantmarkets.com)
- This Request for Proposals is specific to architectural services to coordinate the design and construction of the new building. (instantmarkets.com)
- Most of those dollars went to contracts classified as "logistics support services," a broad subcategory of services contracts that can include equipment and property maintenance, according to the CBO's report, "Contractors' Support of U.S. Operations in Iraq. (fcw.com)
- The monitors put into place should be standardized for the type of service provided. (medscape.com)
Policies and proced2
- 39.29.065 Department of enterprise services to establish policies and procedures - Adjustment of dollar thresholds. (wa.gov)
- Most contracts say that payers can rent out their medical networks to other health plans, such as HMOs, and that the clinicians agree to comply with all of their policies and procedures. (medscape.com)
- Stewart oversees contract related activities including training, review, template development and management. (txdot.gov)
- The division oversees all procurement activities and related contract preparations, monitors compliance with applicable procurement laws, and maintains records of vendor performance. (somervillema.gov)
- Ideally, the pathologist who oversees the autopsy service also oversees the autopsy QM program. (medscape.com)
- 39.29.009 Prohibition on certain personal service contracts. (wa.gov)
- Conspicuously state the prior approval procedure for repairs, including emergency repairs, and a toll-free telephone number for claims service. (maine.gov)
- The Department of Labor issues wage determinations on a contract-by-contract basis in response to specific requests from contracting agencies. (dol.gov)
- 39.29.110 Use of guidelines - Report to department of enterprise services. (wa.gov)
- Last week, the Wisconsin Department of Health Services Secretary Dennis Smith announced that it will no longer contract with Planned Parenthood of Wisconsin (PPWI) as a part of the Wisconsin Well Woman Program in four counties. (feminist.org)
- Once a contract is awarded, the department that is requesting the services or supplies manages the contract. (somervillema.gov)
- If a department would like to sign up for a departmental contract, please call a PTS customer service representative at 612-626-7275 to find out about currently-available locations or to be added to the waiting list. (umn.edu)
- Department contracts are often used as "home" locations for vehicles that a department might own or lease. (umn.edu)
- 541490 - Other Specialized Design Services License Requirements Department Procurement Address 3200 E. (instantmarkets.com)
- In 2011, the Independent Review Group on HIV delivered a report to the Papua New Guinea National AIDS Council Secretariat and the National Department of Health (NDoH) indicating that while health service staff in several provinces had maintained HIV service levels in 2010 relative to 2008 and 2009, there were significant human resource concerns. (who.int)
- We've changed our name and logo to reflect our broadened scope of services! (centraloregonmediation.org)
- A service contract might also include incidental benefits such as towing, rental, emergency road service, and road hazard protection. (maine.gov)
- You can include food service guidelines standards and behavioral design strategies in a variety of different organizational policies. (cdc.gov)
- Sample language that incorporates nutrition standards for food service guidelines is below but does not include all of the standards in the Food Service Guidelines for Federal Facilities pdf icon [PDF-3.34MB] . (cdc.gov)
- The new west coast contract will include about 9 million miles of transportation, which will add to the accelerated growth Matheson has experienced in recent years. (prnewswire.com)
- Generally these are overnight accommodations, food and beverage, and retail services, but may also include other services such as guided trips, transportation services, auto fuel, and a variety of other services, depending on the park. (nps.gov)
- Additional R&D services offered include transfection, clone selection and cell line development, MCB and WCB establishment and characterisation, product characterisation, validation studies and process optimisation. (pharmaceutical-business-review.com)
- He recommends that contracts include the doctors' right to contest an audit so the "payer doesn't have the unilateral right to disregard the initial coding that the doctor appropriately assigned to the claim and recoup the money anyway," says Brodek. (medscape.com)
- November 6, 2009 (Chicago, Illinois) - Pathologists who contract with nonpathology practices for interpretation services should be aware of the possible pitfalls of this arrangement, Jane Pine Wood, Esq, from McDonald Hopkins LLC in Dennis, Massachusetts, warned attendees of a session on Practice Threats here at the American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP) 2009 Annual Meeting. (medscape.com)
- Oracle's standard contracts and order documents incorporate various policies and practices that apply to the Oracle Support Services you may have ordered. (oracle.com)
- Oracle's Global Customer Support Security Practices apply to standard technical support services and hardware warranty services. (oracle.com)
- In an effort to be as transparent as possible about our organization's business practices, we feel it very important to publicly disclose the names of those with whom we have contracted for specialized services. (centraloregonmediation.org)
- The value and duration of the contract was not disclosed. (world-nuclear-news.org)
- 39.29.055 Contracts - Filing - Public inspection - Review and approval - Effective date. (wa.gov)
- A US Federal Maritime Commission public notice on Tuesday sparked erroneous reports that Maersk was still unable to access its customer contract database due to the Not Petya virus that spread through computers worldwide on June 27. (joc.com)
- Q: When will the Contract be available to the public? (nps.gov)
- The division manages the overall procurement process from advertising a public bid to awarding the contract. (somervillema.gov)
- The authors of this study are currently employed by the federal Receiver under the California Correctional Health Care Services, or CCHCS, and we are part of the Public Health Branch that is in charge of preventing diseases and conditions of public health importance. (cdc.gov)
- Hence, sensitization of clinicians working at relevant health services at public and private sectors is critical. (who.int)
- Prior to joining WHO, Dr Asgari worked for the United Kingdom's Health Protection Agency optimizing public health service delivery at local levels in London. (who.int)
- These documents make up our current redacted contract with Alstom for Northern line maintenance service. (tfl.gov.uk)
- The FTSE 250 firm has been providing non-military maintenance services at the Goose Bay in Newfoundland and Labrador province since 1998. (cityam.com)
- pathologists cannot conduct this business in their own offices unless the contract constitutes 75% of their volume. (medscape.com)
- 39.29.050 Contracts subject to requirements established under office of minority and women's business enterprises. (wa.gov)
- Discover how your agricultural company can centrally manage and control all contracts with thousands of business partners for a wide range of commodities. (sap.com)
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a dynamic, growing business unit within Amazon.com. (amazon.com)
- If it involves business activity that impacts contracting operations and success, ExecutiveBiz has you covered. (executivebiz.com)
- I highly recommend them to any business looking for payroll processing services. (checkwisepayroll.com)
- Ensure best practice is adopted for all services, contracts and works undertaken. (jobsgopublic.com)
- Most doctors sign multiyear "evergreen" contracts that renew automatically every year. (medscape.com)
- The award of this contract is an important milestone in the commercialization of an innovative NDT method to test critical infrastructure, and will sustain and add engineering and technical jobs in Raleigh as FDH Velocitel grows this service th roughout the nation,' said Robert Lindyberg, PhD, PE, Vice President of Technology/R&D for FDH Velocitel. (azobuild.com)
- Council member David A. Cantania , who sponsored the bill, says, "They don't represent, in my mind, an indispensable component of our social services infrastructure. (prospect.org)
- The organization delivers multi-disciplinary healthcare, dental, behavioral health, diabetes prevention, and other services aligned with tribal cultural values to more than 18,000 clients at seven clinics stretching from Barstow to the Torres-Martinez Indian Reservation. (cdc.gov)
- Amazon Web Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. (amazon.com)