Medical Staff, Hospital
Referral and Consultation
Education, Medical, Graduate
Attitude of Health Personnel
Outpatient Clinics, Hospital
Services provided by an individual ethicist (ETHICISTS) or an ethics team or committee (ETHICS COMMITTEES, CLINICAL) to address the ethical issues involved in a specific clinical case. The central purpose is to improve the process and outcomes of patients' care by helping to identify, analyze, and resolve ethical problems.
Correspondence as Topic
Physician's Practice Patterns
Surgery Department, Hospital
Education, Medical, Continuing
Obstetrics and Gynecology Department, Hospital
Health Care Surveys
Emergency Service, Hospital
Time and Motion Studies
Infection Control Practitioners
Peer Review, Health Care
The concurrent or retrospective review by practicing physicians or other health professionals of the quality and efficiency of patient care practices or services ordered or performed by other physicians or other health professionals (From The Facts On File Dictionary of Health Care Management, 1988).
Anesthesia Department, Hospital
Surgical Procedures, Operative
Appointments and Schedules
Urology Department, Hospital
Practice Guidelines as Topic
Directions or principles presenting current or future rules of policy for assisting health care practitioners in patient care decisions regarding diagnosis, therapy, or related clinical circumstances. The guidelines may be developed by government agencies at any level, institutions, professional societies, governing boards, or by the convening of expert panels. The guidelines form a basis for the evaluation of all aspects of health care and delivery.
Sending parents outpatient letters about their children: parents' and general practitioners' views. (1/277)Parents' cooperation is essential to ensuring implementation of effective healthcare management of children, and complete openness should exist between paediatricians and parents. One method of achieving this is to send parents a copy of the outpatient letter to the general practitioner (GP) after the child's outpatient consultation. To determine the views of parents and GPs a pilot survey was conducted in two general children's outpatient clinics in hospitals in Newcastle upon Tyne. In March and April 1991 a postal questionnaire was sent to 57 parents of children attending the clinics, and a similar questionnaire to their GPs to elicit, respectively, parents' understanding of the letter and perception of its helpfulness, and GPs' views on the value of sending the letters to parents. Completed questionnaires were received from 34(60%) parents and 47(82%) GPs; 26(45%) respondents were matched pairs. 27(79%) parents said they understood all of the letter, 19(56%) that it helped their understanding, 32(94%) felt it was a good idea, and 31(91%) made positive comments. In all, 29(61%) GPs favoured the idea and six (13%) did not. Eleven (23%) said they would be concerned if this became routine practice, and 20(74%) of the 27 providing comments were doubtful or negative; several considered that they should communicate information to parents. The views in the matched pairs were dissimilar: parents were universally in favour whereas many GPs had reservations. The authors concluded that sending the letters improved parents' satisfaction with communication, and they recommend that paediatricians consider adopting this practice. (+info)
Management of primary antibody deficiency by consultant immunologists in the United Kingdom: a paradigm for other rare diseases. (2/277)Variation in clinical practice and its effect on outcome is little known for rare diseases such as primary antibody deficiency. As part of a national audit a survey of all 30 consultant immunologists in the United Kingdom dealing with primary antibody deficiency syndromes in adults and children was carried out in 1993 to ascertain their practices in diagnosis and management. Consensus guidelines were published after the survey was completed. Comparison of the survey results of clinical practice at the time the guidelines were published with the standards identified highlighted that the practice of a minority of specialists was at variance with their peers and with the consensus document, particularly in the use of intramuscular immunoglobulin, the dose and frequency of intravenous immunoglobulin, and target trough immunoglobulin G concentration, which has implications for the quality of patient care. However, much closer agreement existed in the key areas of management, such as diagnosis and selection of intravenous immunoglobulin. The approach and the problems identified are relevant to the management of other rare diseases, in which diagnosis and management is complex and there are few specialists with the necessary knowledge to undertake such care. This survey, the first attempted audit of practice, shows that within a motivated group of specialists highly significant differences in practice may exist and the authors emphasise the importance of setting clear guidelines against which care can be assessed. (+info)
Cardioversion for atrial fibrillation: the views of consultant physicians, geriatricians and cardiologists. (3/277)BACKGROUND AND AIMS: Atrial fibrillation (AF) increases the risk of stroke and also has adverse haemodynamic consequences. Cardioversion of AF to sinus rhythm may obviate the need for long-term anticoagulation and improve cardiovascular haemodynamics, but is probably underused. We therefore investigated the views of hospital consultants about cardioversion for AF. METHODS: 336 Postal questionnaires were sent to all 186 consultant physicians, 54 cardiologists and 96 geriatricians in Scotland, followed by one reminder letter to non-responders. RESULTS: 71% Of questionnaires were returned. Cardiologists referred 18% of AF patients for cardioversion, while physicians referred 11% and geriatricians 5%. Cardiologists had better access to cardioversion facilities and were less likely to consider an enlarged left atrium and organic heart disease to be contra-indications to cardioversion. Anticoagulation was given for less than 3 weeks before cardioversion by 9% of cardiologists, 39% of physicians and 65% of geriatricians (P<0.001), and for less than 3 weeks after cardioversion by 17% of cardiologists, 45% of physicians and 47% of geriatricians (P = 0.7). SUMMARY: The wide variation in practice both between and within the different specialties suggests that consensus guidelines based on the best available evidence should be developed. (+info)
Role of the surgical trainee in upper gastrointestinal resectional surgery. (4/277)The 'New Deal' set out by the Department of Health in 1991, together with the introduction of specialist 6-year training grades by Calman in 1993, has resulted in a decrease in available training time for surgeons in the UK. There is also an emerging belief that surgical procedures performed by trainees might compromise patient outcome. This study examines the level of trainee experience in a specialist gastrointestinal unit and whether operation by a trainee surgeon adversely affects patient outcome. All patients in the University Department of Surgery, Royal Infirmary, Edinburgh, undergoing oesophagogastric, hepatic or pancreatic resection between January 1994 and December 1996 were entered into the study. The early clinical outcome (in-hospital mortality and morbidity, considered in three groups: anastomotic leak, other technique-related complications and non-technique-related complications) was evaluated with regard to the grade of surgeon (consultant or trainee) performing the operation. Of the 222 patients undergoing major upper gastrointestinal resection during the study period, 100 (45%) were operated on by trainees. Trainees were assisted and closely supervised by consultants in all but six resections. There was no major difference in mortality rate (consultant, 4.1% vs trainee, 5%), incidence of non-technique-related complications (consultant, 6.7% vs trainee, 7.1%), anastomotic leaks (consultant, 10.7% vs trainee, 5%) or technique-related complications (consultant, 18.9% vs trainee, 15%) between the two grades of surgeon. In a specialist unit, the early clinical outcome of patients undergoing major upper gastrointestinal resection by supervised trainees is no worse than in those operated on by consultants. Participation of trainees in such complex procedures enhances surgical training and does not jeopardise patient care. (+info)
Influence of hospital and clinician workload on survival from colorectal cancer: cohort study. (5/277)OBJECTIVE: To determine whether clinician or hospital caseload affects mortality from colorectal cancer. DESIGN: Cohort study of cases ascertained between 1990 and 1994 by a region-wide colorectal cancer register. OUTCOME MEASURES: Mortality within a median follow up period of 54 months after diagnosis. RESULTS: Of the 3217 new patients registered over the period, 1512 (48%) died before 31 December 1996. Strong predictors of survival both in a logistic regression (fixed follow up) and in a Cox's proportional hazards model (variable follow up) were Duke's stage, the degree of tumour differentiation, whether the liver was deemed clear of cancer by the surgeon at operation, and the type of intervention (elective or emergency and curative or palliative intent). In a multilevel model, surgeon's caseload had no significant effect on mortality at 2 years. Hospital workload, however, had a significant impact on survival. The odds ratio for death within 2 years for cases managed in a hospital with a caseload of between 33 and 46 cases per year, 47 and 54 cases per year, and >/=55 cases per year (compared to one with +info)
Content-based image retrieval in picture archiving and communications systems. (6/277)We propose the concept of content-based image retrieval (CBIR) and demonstrate its potential use in picture archival and communication system (PACS). We address the importance of image retrieval in PACS and highlight the drawbacks existing in traditional textual-based retrieval. We use a digital mammogram database as our testing data to illustrate the idea of CBIR, where retrieval is carried out based on object shape, size, and brightness histogram. With a user-supplied query image, the system can find images with similar characteristics from the archive, and return them along with the corresponding ancillary data, which may provide a valuable reference for radiologists in a new case study. Furthermore, CBIR can perform like a consultant in emergencies when radiologists are not available. We also show that content-based retrieval is a more natural approach to man-machine communication. (+info)
Doctors as patients: postal survey examining consultants and general practitioners adherence to guidelines. (7/277)OBJECTIVES: To examine the adherence by senior NHS medical staff to the BMA guidelines on the ethical responsibilities of doctors towards themselves and their families. DESIGN: Postal semistructured questionnaire. SETTING: Four randomly selected NHS trusts and three local medical committees in South Thames region. SUBJECTS: Consultants and principals in general practice. MAIN OUTCOME MEASURES: Personal use of health services. RESULTS: The response rate was 64% (724) for general practitioners and 72% (427) for consultants after three mailings. Most (1106, 96%) respondents were registered with a general practitioner, although little use was made of their services. 159 (26%) general practitioners were registered with a general practitioner in their own practice and 80 (11%) admitted to looking after members of their family. 73 (24%) consultants would never see their general practitioner before obtaining consultant advice. Most consultants and general practitioners admitted to prescribing for themselves and their family. Responses to vignettes for different health problems indicated a general reluctance to take time off, but there were differences between consultants and general practitioners and by sex. Views on improvements needed included the possibility of a "doctor's doctor," access to out of area secondary care, an occupational health service for general practitioners, and regular health check ups. CONCLUSION: The guidelines are largely not being followed, perhaps because of the difficulties of obtaining access to general practitioners outside working hours. The occupational health service should be expanded and a general practitioner service for NHS staff piloted. (+info)
Major incidents: training for on site medical personnel. (8/277)OBJECTIVE: To assess the present levels of training for the medical incident officer (MIO) and the mobile medical team leader (MMTL) throughout the UK. METHOD: Postal questionnaire to consultants in charge of accident and emergency (A&E) departments seeing more than 30,000 patients a year. Information regarding MIO staffing and training and MMTL training and provision requested. RESULTS: A&E provides the majority of both MIOs and MMTLs in the event of a major incident. Virtually all MIOs are consultants or general practitioners. However, 63% of MMTLs are from hospital training grade staff. One third of hospitals required their designated MIO to have undertaken a Major Incident Medical Management and Support course and a quarter had no training requirement at all. Two thirds of MMTLs were expected to have completed an Advanced Trauma Life Support course, but in 21% there was no minimum training requirement. Training exercises are infrequent, and hence the exposure of any one individual to exercises will be minimal. CONCLUSION: There has been some improvement in major incident training and planning since 1992, but much remains to be done to improve the national situation to an acceptable standard. (+info)
Consultant Physician Jobs in Ghaziabad (Apr 2020) - 15 Active Vacancies - Shine.com
Check for the latest available 15 Consultant Physician Jobs openings in Ghaziabad . Easily get hired for Consultant Physician Jobs in Ghaziabad. ✐ Top Jobs* ✐ Free Alerts ✐ Shine.com
Dr. Dilip Patel - Consultant Physician - Book Appointment Online, View Fees, Feedbacks | Practo
Dr. Dilip Patel is a Consultant Physician in Mira Road. Book appointments Online, View Fees, User Feedbacks for Dr. Dilip Patel | Practo
VM AACE GULF CHAPTER | Rayaz Malik - Diabetic Neuropathy: A Time to Challenge the Dogma
Rayaz Malik graduated in Medicine from the University of Aberdeen in 1991. obtained his MRCP in 1996. PhD from the University of Manchester in 1997 and was elected to become a fellow of the Royal College of Physicians in 2007. He was appointed as Consultant Physician and Senior Lecturer in 2001 and as Professor of Medicine and Consultant Physician in 2008 in Central Manchester University Teaching Hospitals and the University of Manchester. He was appointed as Professor of Medicine at Weill Cornell Medicine in 2014 and is an honorary Professor of Medicine and Consultant Physician at Central Manchester University Teaching Hospitals and University of Manchester and visiting Professor of Medicine at Manchester Metropolitan University. He was also appointed as the Organizational Official for Weill Cornell Medicine in Qatar in November 2016. His research focuses on the pathogenesis. assessment and treatment of diabetic neuropathy and cardiomyopathy and is funded by the NIH. JDRF. QF. ECTRIMS and MJFF. ...
Locum Infectious Diseases Consultant vacancy in Yorkshire for 6 months - ASAP START! | Jobs4Medical
Apply for Locum Infectious Diseases Consultant vacancy in Yorkshire for 6 months - ASAP START! today. Upload your CV for regular medical job vacancy email alerts
Sustaining innovation in the health care workforce: A case study of community nurse consultant posts in England | BMC Health...
This case study found that within two years of the ten nurse consultant posts being created in a primary care organisation only five remained and within five years (2009) only two part time posts, with the original appointees, remained. As a workforce innovation, the conclusion must be, that in this community services setting the nurse consultant roles were not successfully assimilated into the health care system.. The study explored the interaction between the innovation (the nurse consultant posts), the adoptees (the senior staff in the organisation) and the context (the immediate service colleagues, the service organisation and commissioners as well as the broader NHS policy context) and identified key factors which were influential in the demise of the posts. These factors were: a) the extent to which there was support for individual nurses rather than the post, b) the extent to which there was an unambiguous and uncontested clinical service requirement for a nurse consultant and c) the ...
Revenue Cycle Management Consultants | Physicians Revenue Group, Inc
Physicians Revenue Group is a best in class revenue cycle management company. We are multi-specialty revenue cycle consultants with the expertise of handling independent and group medical practices.
Associated Recruitment and Management Services (Placement Services, Consultants/ HR, Consultants/ Placement, Consultants/...
Associated Recruitment and Management Services in Kolhapur, Maharashtra. Get Complete details of Associated Recruitment and Management Services listed under Placement Services, Consultants/ HR, Consultants/ Placement, Consultants/ Recruitment, Placement Consultants, HR Consultants, Consultants/ Job, Job Consultants, Manpower Consultants in Kolhapur
Best Independent Consultant Companies Unternehmensberatung Zürich | Profit Growth Consulting
Internet Sales Consultant Unternehmensberatung Zürich, Restructuring Consulting Unternehmensberatung Zürich, Consulting Companies Unternehmensberatung Zürich, Marketing Consultant Companies Unternehmensberatung Zürich, Marketing Consultant Unternehmensberatung Zürich, Best Independent Consultant Companies Unternehmensberatung Zürich, Marketing Consulting Services Unternehmensberatung Zürich, Business Solutions Consultant Unternehmensberatung Zürich, Solution Consultant Unternehmensberatung Zürich, Consulting Firms Near Me Unternehmensberatung Zürich, Independent Consultant Companies Unternehmensberatung Zürich, Growth Hacker Marketing Unternehmensberatung Zürich, Best Consulting Firms Unternehmensberatung Zürich, Independent Business Consultant Unternehmensberatung Zürich, Independent Sales Consultant Companies Unternehmensberatung Zürich, Marketing Consulting Firms Unternehmensberatung Zürich, Business Consulting Firms Unternehmensberatung Zürich, Digital Marketing Consultant
Independent Consultant Veghel Bedrijfsadvies | Profit Growth Consulting
Internet Sales Consultant Veghel Bedrijfsadvies, Restructuring Consulting Veghel Bedrijfsadvies, Consulting Companies Veghel Bedrijfsadvies, Marketing Consultant Companies Veghel Bedrijfsadvies, Marketing Consultant Veghel Bedrijfsadvies, Best Independent Consultant Companies Veghel Bedrijfsadvies, Marketing Consulting Services Veghel Bedrijfsadvies, Business Solutions Consultant Veghel Bedrijfsadvies, Solution Consultant Veghel Bedrijfsadvies, Consulting Firms Near Me Veghel Bedrijfsadvies, Independent Consultant Companies Veghel Bedrijfsadvies, Growth Hacker Marketing Veghel Bedrijfsadvies, Best Consulting Firms Veghel Bedrijfsadvies, Independent Business Consultant Veghel Bedrijfsadvies, Independent Sales Consultant Companies Veghel Bedrijfsadvies, Marketing Consulting Firms Veghel Bedrijfsadvies, Business Consulting Firms Veghel Bedrijfsadvies, Digital Marketing Consultant Veghel Bedrijfsadvies, Consulting Rates Veghel Bedrijfsadvies, Professional Consulting Veghel Bedrijfsadvies, Independent
Tabiyat - Medicine and Healing in India and Other Essays
About the Book This book, aptly titled Tabiyat which translates to health, `nature, temperament or bdisposition, is a collection of nine masterly and thought-provoking essays which explore some important discoveries, dwelling on their relevance in our daily lives. Including essays on War and Medicine, Medical Ethics, Music and Medicine, Nursing and Death, the book encompasses various fields of human endeavour and aspects of life and living which influence and impact medicine. About the Author Dr Farokh Erach Udwadia is a distinguished physician of international acclaim in the field of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine. He is at present Emeritus Professor of Medicine at Grant Medical College and JJ Hospital, Bombay; Senior Consultant Physician and Physician in charge of the Intensive Care Unit at the Breach Candy Hospital as also Senior Consultant Physician at the Parsee General Hospital, Bombay. Besides over 55 contributions to national and international journals, Dr Udwadia has
Telemedicine - Winchester Neurological Consultants - Physician
Your Winchester, VA doctor, offering checkups, chronic and acute disease treatment, and preventive health care. Call (540) 667-1828 for an appointment today!
Exploring the impact of consultants experience on hospital mortality by day of the week: a retrospective analysis of hospital...
Results We examined 3 922 091 (26 409 deaths) elective procedures with valid consultant information between 2008-2009 and 2010-2011 in English hospitals; there were 21 196 consultants in charge of these procedures, which took place in 163 NHS hospitals. Consultant seniority had no significant impact in predicting mortality (p=0.345). Patients undergoing elective surgery under junior consultants had slightly lower odds of 30-day death when compared with patients under more experienced consultants (OR 0.95, 95% CI 0.91 to 0.99). We found significant mortality variation among consultants in charge of elective procedures within hospitals, with only moderate variation between hospitals. The adjusted odds of death remained higher for Friday (OR 1.48, 95% CI 1.42 to 1.54), Saturday (OR 1.97, 95% CI 1.83 to 2.12) and Sunday (OR 1.67, 95% CI 1.50 to 1.85) after adjusting for consultant seniority and patient characteristics. Consultant experience is significantly lower (p,0.0001) on a Friday (median (SD) ...
Admin and Finance Consultant Jobs 2021: Latest New Jobs Openings for Admin and Finance Consultant - Sarkarijoblive
Admin and Finance Consultant Jobs 2021 of Sarkarijoblive provides all the latest and new Admin and Finance Consultant jobs, State updated for Freshers and Experienced across India. Admin and Finance Consultant Jobs page grabs all the designation wise jobs and job seekers who look for Admin and Finance Consultant Jobs can meet the eligibility criteria, Salary of the specified company and apply for that specific job. Admin and Finance Consultant Jobs page updated regularly on a daily basis. Subscribe to our Admin and Finance Consultant Jobs in State page and never miss out on any Admin and Finance Consultant jobs.
Consultants Division - Irelands Health Service
The Consultants division of National Doctors Training and Planning (NDTP) is responsible for the regulation of the number and type of medical consultant posts engaged in the provision of public services. We maintain a statutory register of approved consultant posts.. Additionally, we specify qualifications for consultant appointments with input from the Postgraduate Medical Training Bodies and the Consultant Applications Advisory Committee (CAAC).. ...
Consultant senior consultant Jobs - Consultant senior consultant Job Vacancy - Monster.com.sg
Apply to 1611 Consultant senior consultant Jobs on Monster.com.sg, Singapores Best Online Job Portal. Find Latest Consultant senior consultant Job vacancies for Freshers & Experienced across Top Companies.
Dr Vivek Nadarajan | Staff A-Z | Services | The Royal Free
Dr Nadarajan works as a consultant physician in stroke and geriatric medicine, based at the Royal Free Hospital. During his higher training he completed a stroke fellowship at the National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery, and also spent a year as a Darzi Fellow. He is also an attending consultant on the hyper-acute stroke unit at University College Hospital.. ...
Leatherhead Residents Association: 01/05/13
The CSU would have approximately 130 beds, with 2 consultants on call from 8am to 6pm. The Clinical Lead for Paediatrics at EGH has expressed the view that it is unsafe for 2 Consultants to cover this number of beds and many children would not be seen by a Consultant once admitted to Hospital. It seems illogical that the sickest children (i.e. those who require admission to the in-patient unit) should not be seen on a daily basis by a Consultant. Currently, we have a flexible Consultant delivered service where the sickest children are all seen on or soon after admission by a Consultant and all children are seen at least once a day by a Consultant thereafter. Regular handover occur with Consultant presence, ensuring that Consultants are fully aware of the needs of all children under their care. We will firmly resist participating in a system that will not allow these essential safety standards to be maintained. ...
RBI Jobs 2020 - Apply Online For 5 Banks Medical Consultant Posts Vacancies - Fresher Govt Job
RBI Recruitment Notification: - RBI is going to upload for 5 Banks Medical Consultant Posts in their department. All the eligible candidates for these posts can apply online for RBI Jobs 2019 from 06 December 2019. Last Date to submit your Online application forms 19 December 2019 via the main official website. Know eligibility details and other related information on this page.. If you are waiting for the latest Banks Medical Consultant Job they this is a great opportunity for you. Eligible and interested contenders must submit the RBI Jobs 2019 application form on or before 19 December 2019. Other useful details about RBI Vacancies 2019 like age limit, education qualification, age limit, selection process and how to apply for RBI Recruitment 2019 are given below here.. ...
Infectious Disease Consultants
Doctors treating infection-related illnesses in the Northern Virginia, DC, and Maryland areas. Call 703-246-9560 for an appointment.
Alexander R. Gaudio, MD - Eye Disease Consultants
Dr. Alexander R. Gaudio was Connecticuts first retina-trained subspecialist. He commenced a private consultative practice in Hartford in 1971, and was subsequently the founding member of a group of consulting ophthalmologists. In December, 2003, he left that group to join his son Paul in establishing Eye Disease Consultants, LLC. Dr. Gaudio is an expert in degenerative retinal diseases, and was an active member of the electroretinography service at the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Harvard Medical School. He has lectured extensively on vitreo-retinal diseases in the US, Europe and Asia ...
Gastrointestinal Diseases and Disorders - Digestive & Liver Disease Consultants, P.A.Humble | Kingwood | Woodlands | Conroe |...
At Digestive & Liver Disease Consultants, PA, we offer comprehensive care for an extensive range of gastrointestinal problems ‒ from the simple to the complex. The gastroenterologists provide patients with comprehensive screening, diagnosis and treatment plans with access to advanced procedures and innovative technology at Humble , Kingwood, Woodlands, Conroe, Northwest Houston
Hospital Consultant jobs in Merseyside | August 2020 | BMJ Careers
Review & Apply for the latest Hospital Consultant jobs in Merseyside. With New Jobs Added Daily, Your Job Search Is Incomplete Without BMJ Careers so Apply Today!
Corner shop GPs should expand and employ hospital consultants, says NHS England | News Article | Pulse...
GPs will form expanded group practices which employ - or take on as partners - hospital consultants, pharmacists and social care workers.
Hospital Consultant jobs in London (Greater) | Direct Employer, £70,000 - £99,999, Permanent | March 2021 | ...
Hospital Consultant jobs in London (Greater). 22 Direct Employer, Permanent jobs for £70,000 - £99,999 to view and apply for now with BMJ Careers
Seventies - First decade as a consultant paediatrician - A Paediatricians Life
My first NHS paediatric consultant post in Leeds - 1968 In 1968 I had moved from a Senior Lecturer Consultant post in Leeds University to that of a National Health Service Consultant in the city employed by the Yorkshire Regional Health Authority. I made this move for two reasons. First, I wished to see more…
Teaching Consultants | Sheridan Center | Brown University
The Sheridan Centers Teaching Consultants (TCs) take a leading role in conducting the Centers Teaching Observations, and Microteaching Sessions. Through the Centers Teaching Consultant Program, TCs receive professional training in the development and application of peer observation and feedback skills, and in the development of leadership and discussion facilitation skills. TCs are selected from members of the Brown teaching community who have earned The Sheridan Teaching Seminar--Reflective Teaching Certificate and have a demonstrated commitment to teaching and constructive pedagogical exchange. Some TCs may have also completed other Certificate Programs. See the Teaching Consultant Program page of our website for more information or to register. Through the Teaching Consultants Invited Speaker Program, each year the Teaching Consultants have an opportunity to invite an inspiring professor to Brown to give a lecture and share insights from his or her own pedagogical practice. ...
Consultant practice legal definition of consultant practice
Definition of consultant practice in the Legal Dictionary - by Free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. What is consultant practice? Meaning of consultant practice as a legal term. What does consultant practice mean in law?
Springer Spaniel - Role of Professional SEO Consultant Services - Future Of Technology
It will have quite a long time to get a new domain to obtain decent SERP positions on major search engines. This therefore suggests that you ought to invest in a professional search engine optimization consultant if you would like to expedite the ranking procedure. The sort of site you run will decide whether you will need a professional search engine optimization consultant. You should only hire a consultant if your site has a higher likelihood of recouping this original investment. Websites that match these criteria in Springer Spaniel are those in earnings based markets, contain a whole lot of relevant content and also have an old domain with back links. This is because the ideal reason for hiring a professional search engine optimization consultant is to assist in tapping into the full potential of your site and not to assist you in making money from any thought.. In this case, a professional SEO consultant will help in the following:. ...
Consultant - MyWikiBiz, Author Your Legacy
Often a consultant provides expertise to clients who require a particular type of knowledge or service for a specific period of time, thus providing an economy to the client. In other situations, companies implementing a major project may need additional experienced staff to assist with increased work during that period. More recently the term is also used somewhat euphemistically for temporary staff. That resource is only temporarily employed by a company to augment the companys core set of employees without providing any unique expertise. This usually indicates that the consultant could be expended when demand for that particular skill diminishes, though this expendability is sometimes recompensed with higher pay. The consultant is usually employed through a limited company which they themselves own, or through an umbrella company. Sometimes a consultant is not an independent agent but is a partner or an employee of a consultancy, that is a company that provides consultants to clients on a ...
FHA 203k Loan Consultants in Valley Stream Hiring an FHA 203k Loan Consultant
3) FHA 203(k) Lender Write-Up. A scope of work document is created by the Consultant for contractors bid specifications. This document describes the entire project in clear, unambiguous detail so all contractors bid the same list of required repair and remodel items.. The Contractor uses the Scope of Work Contractor Bid Package to provide the homebuyer with a detailed bid that reflects the total cost of improvements, including labor and materials. The Consultant will negotiate with contractors, thereby helping the borrower get the most out of the repair budget.. Next, your HUD 203k Consultant will prepare a detailed description of the property repairs needed for your lender. The Write-up will include the borrowers desired upgrades, as well as what will be required to satisfy the lender, FHA and building code compliance. The Work Write-up will include detailed line item descriptions and pricing, and will be prepared with the homebuyers budget in mind. Although the HUD 203k Consultant does not ...
Lake Cocytus: March 2010
My Job Plans so long because of other stuff we do. Clinical audit, research, clinical effectiveness. Case Conferences. Supervising junior doctors and filling out assessments for them. Preparing interview questions and model answers. Statements of testamentary capacity. Strategy discussions with police. Meeting GPs. Meeting carers every month. Journal Clubs. Safeguarding meetings. Work with the health promotion and neurologists on district wide vascular dementia pathways. Several hours a month spent in supporting nurses in their training. Teaching ward nurses in the acute Trust. s136 assessments. Generating references. Teaching the Consultant physicians and surgeons in the acute Trust in their formal lunchtime training sessions. Joint work with neurology. Mandatory child safeguarding training. Meeting patient reps every month. Discussing care options with PCT commissioners. Work with staff in the hospice. Monthly Consultant meetings. Supervising nurses in non-medical prescribing. Peer group CPD ...
Young People and Alcohol: Impact, Policy, Prevention, Treatment | Alcoholism | Addiction | Health & Social Care | Subjects |...
Joseph M. Rey, MD, PhD, FRANZCP, a consultant child and adolescent psychiatrist, has worked helping children, teenagers and their families in Sydney, Australia, for more than 25 years. Dr Rey has been extensively involved in the management of services, teaching and training of family physicians, psychiatrists, psychologists and other professionals, and has published numerous research and educational papers, as well as several books, on child and adolescent mental disorders including substance use disorders. John B. Saunders, MD, FRACP, FRCP is a professor and consultant physician in internal medicine and addiction medicine. His career as a clinician, service director, researcher and academic in the alcohol and drug field in Britain and Australia extends back 35 years. He has worked with the World Health Organization for many years and was responsible for developing the AUDIT questionnaire. He is a member of WHOs Expert Advisory Panel on Mental Health and Substance Abuse, and was Co-Chair of the ...
TTL Walkin in Mumbai for SAP consultants on July 14, 2012 - Tata Technologies Ltd (TTL) Walkin for recruitment of SAP SD...
POST JOBS AND ADS FREE...YES! ITS ABSOLUTELY FREE CLASSIFIED SERVICE Now Publishing Your Ads reagrding Business, Services and recruitments are completely free! Use this opportunity Now!.. Offer Valid for a Limited period. FREE ADS POST and FREE JOB POST Services POST JOBS FREE! If You are an Employer or Job consultant, please use the FREE JOB POST service. Use the form to post your Job requirements for FREE!. Jobs posted by you will be reviewed by our Admin. Once it is approved, it will be posted to Our top hit blogs. Post approval may take 2 to 4 working days. Please do not forget to fill the contact fields. Job post with out Contact information will not be approved. CLICK HERE FOR FREE JOB POSTING ,, POST ADS FREE! If You are an Employer Advertiser please use the FREE ADS POST. Use the form to post your Ads for FREE!. Ads posted will be reviewed by our Admin. Once it is approved, it will be posted to Our top hit blogs. Post approval may take 2 to 4 ...
Professor John Camm
Professor Camm became a senior lecturer in March 1979and in September 1983 was appointed an honorary consultant physician in the department of cardiology at St Bartholomews Hospital, London.. In June 1987 he became a professor of clinical cardiology and prudential chair of cardiology at St Georges Hospital and Medical School later becoming an honorary consultant cardiologist at St Georges. ...
Petition · Full-time Lactation Consultant on staff at Royal Inland Hospital · Change.org
Royal Inland Hospital (RIH) located in Kamloops, BC is responsible for serving a distance of over 215,000 km, a population of 750,000+, and delivers almost 1,300 babies each year. RIH removed the position of a designated full time Lactation Consultant over 2 years ago and we are petitioning to bring that very important job back. In November of 2016, The United Nations declared Breastfeeding to be
Wiley: Sherlocks Diseases of the Liver and Biliary System, 12th Edition - James S. Dooley, Anna Lok, Andrew K. Burroughs, et al
James Dooley, Editor-in-Chief, worked with Professor Dame Sheila Sherlock on this book for three editions before her death in December 2001. He is a Consultant Hepatologist at the Royal Free Hospital, London. Andrew Burroughs is a Consultant Physician and Hepatologist at the Royal Free Hospital, Liver Transplantation and Hepato-biliary Medicine Unit. He qualified in Liverpool with a MB ChB Honours in 1976, gained his MRCP in 1978 and FRCP in 1991. He is a Fellow of the European Board of Gastroenterology. He has been Scientific Secretary of the European Association for the Study of the Liver 1997-1999. He continues his association with EASL as administrative secretary until 2001. He is a council member of the United European Gastroenterology Federation until 2002, and a council member of the International Association for the Study of the Liver. He is a member of the MRC advisory board in the UK, from 1997 onwards. He was a member of Council of the British Society of Gastroenterology from 1992 to ...
Professor Dushyant Sharma | Liverpool Hospital | Spire Healthcare
Professor Dushyant Sharma, Consultant Physician in Endocrinology, Diabetes and General Medicine, MB BS, MD, CCST, FRCP at Spire Healthcare. Learn more about this consultant here.
Dr Crichton Ramsay | Edinburgh Hospitals, Murrayfield and Shawfair Park | Spire Healthcare
Dr Crichton Ramsay, Consultant Physician in Respiratory & General Medicine, MB ChB, FRCP, MSc at Spire Healthcare. Learn more about this consultant here.
Find the best insurance consultant on insuranceconsultant-info.co.uk
Find the best insurance consultant based on your preferences. For example, use the filter options to search for independent contractors, businesses or individuals.
Tech Desk Consultant | VPTL
Consultants are responsible for providing friendly and knowledgeable assistance at the Tech Desk for users of the Multimedia Studio and other Learning Environments spaces in Lathrop Library. They are quick learners who exhibit a great interest in helping people get their work done using our technology resources. Consultants are well-aware of the importance of excellent customer service and keeping up to date with the latest technologies and services that Lathrop has to offer.
A survey of current use of angiotensin-converting-enzyme inhibitors by Scottish physicians in the treatment of chronic cardiac...
TY - JOUR. T1 - A survey of current use of angiotensin-converting-enzyme inhibitors by Scottish physicians in the treatment of chronic cardiac failure. AU - McMurray, J.. AU - Lang, C. C.. AU - Maclean, D. D.. AU - McDevitt, D. G.. AU - Struthers, A. D.. PY - 1989/4. Y1 - 1989/4. N2 - 318 consultant physicians in Scotland were sent a questionnaire on their use of angiotensin converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors to treat chronic heart failure (CHF). 229 (72%) replies were received. Of these 91% used ACE inhibitors for CHF; 22% were geriatricians, 58% general physicians and 20% cardiologists. All groups reserved ACE inhibitors for patients uncontrolled by diuretics alone. Compared to general physicians, cardiologists used ACE inhibitors in preference to other vasodilators and digoxin, used higher doses and commenced treatment more often on a day-patient basis. Cardiologists also commonly started treatment with captopril even if continuing with enalapril. Geriatricians used ACE inhibitors as ...
Does the type of abortion provider influence contraceptive uptake after abortion? An analysis of longitudinal data from 64...
When comparing consultant physicians, house officers, and midwives, the type of abortion provider is associated with whether women receive postabortion contraception and with whether abortion clients receive a long-acting and permanent or a short-acting method. New strategies are needed to ensure th …
Gerald Watts - European Atherosclerosis Society
Gerald Watts is a graduate of Imperial College, University of London, and undertook postgraduate studies and medical training in the United Kingdom.. He is a senior consultant physician, specializing in cardiometabolic medicine, and current Chair of The Familial Hypercholesterolaemia-Australasia Network and Board Member of the International Atherosclerosis Society.. He is Director of the Metabolic Research Centre, Lipid Disorders and Hypertension Clinics and Head of The School of Medicine and Pharmacology Unit (University of Western Australia) and Professor of Cardiometabolic Medicine at Royal Perth Hospital. He is actively involved in undergraduate and postgraduate teaching.. His research interests include lipid disorders, obesity and cardiovascular prevention, and his clinical interest focuses on delivering improved health care for FH.. Prof. Watts has authored over 500 published works and he is on the Editorial Board of Atherosclerosis, Clinical Science, Metabolism and Journal of Clinical ...
Dr. Hasan Tahir - Rheumatologist, Sports Doctor, Arthritis Physician
Dr. Hasan Tahir is a consultant Physician in Rheumatology. He is also a sports doctor and arthritis specialist. Dr. Hasan Tahir is based at Holly House, Harley Street and Clementine Churchill hospitals and is available in East and West London, Harrow, Pinner, Buckhurst Hill, Woodford Green and Wanstead.
General medical admissions at BMI The Cavell Hospital | BMI Healthcare UK
All you need to do is make one simple phone call to our general medical services department on 0800 029 4349.. Our dedicated senior medical officer will ask some questions over the phone to ensure you or your loved one are suitable for admission into hospital*. Once agreed you can arrive at the hospital there and then if you wish. You will be under the care of the general medical nursing team and you will be assessed by your consultant physician within 4 hours of admission. Your admission can be arranged by yourself, or on your behalf by a relative, GP, carer or care home.. ...
North Downs Hospital Vascular Consultant takes up the Run Reigate challenge - Run Reigate
Im Gary Maytham, and I am a Consultant Vascular Surgeon who offers a vascular service at North Downs Hospital. My NHS consultant practice is at St Georges Hospital in Tooting. I specialise in venous disorders, complex vascular access for renal dialysis patients, and peripheral vascular disease. My practice includes the management of varicose veins. I am also a regular officer in HM Armed Forces.. Why have I signed up for the RunReigate half-marathon? Well, quite unexpectedly, Nicola, the Marketing Manager at North Downs Hospital, asked if I was a runner. She was looking for one of the consultants to take part. I replied I was. And the past tense is probably correct… Read More. ...
About Dr KK
Padma Shri and Dr B C Roy National Awardee Dr Krishan Kumar Aggarwal (Dr KK) resident of S -344, Greater Kailash - I, New Delhi, is serving the humanity and social cause as Senior Consultant Physician and Dean Board of Medical Education Moolchand Medcity.. Recipient of Padma Shri, Vishwa Hindi Samman, National Science Communication Award and Dr B C Roy National Award, Gold Medallist (Nagpur University), Limca Book of Record Holder (CPR10). He is currently Honorary Secretary General of Indian Medical Association. He was also Sr Vice president IMA and Founder Trustee and President Heart Care Foundation of India; Editor in Chief IJCP Group of Publications. He has served as Hony. National Finance Secretary IMA, Director IMA AKN Sinha Institute and Chairman IMAAMS in the past.. He is a member Delhi Medical Council (2004- till date) and member ethics committee MCI. He was President Delhi Medical Association in 2005-06.. During MBBS he topped Nagpur University in 1 st and 2 nd years and amongst male ...
Keith Peters (physician) - Wikipedia
Peters research interests focused on the role of the immune system in kidney and vascular diseases. His key achievements included increasing understanding of how a kidney disease called glomerulonephritis develops.. After posts at the University of Birmingham, the National Institute for Medical Research at Mill Hill and the Welsh National School of Medicine, he was appointed Lecturer in Medicine and Consultant Physician at the Royal Postgraduate Medical School (RPMS), Hammersmith Hospital in 1969}}. Between 1969 and 1975 Peters was successively Lecturer in Medicine, Lecturer in Medicine and Immunology, and Reader in Medicine, before being appointed Professor of Medicine and Director of the Department of Medicine at the Royal Postgraduate Medical School in 1977. Peters research centred on the immunology of renal and vascular disease, and in particular on how delineation of immunological mechanisms could lead to new therapies for these disorders.In 1987 Peters moved to Cambridge ...
Control and prevention of tuberculosis in the United Kingdom: Code of Practice 2000 | Thorax
Adequately staffed, resourced, and trained microbiological services are crucial to an effective tuberculosis programme. Every endeavour should be made to obtain samples for microscopic examination and culture. Microscopic examination of sputum permits identification of infectious cases and culture allows mycobacterial identification and drug susceptibility testing. Samples sent for histological examination must also be sent for microbiological examination as fresh or frozen material without formalin. In most hospitals the microbiologist is also the hospital infection control doctor and laboratory data will facilitate this role in determining infectivity and the scope of an outbreak investigation, for example.. All patients with tuberculosis should be under the care of physicians and nurses with full training in the disease.12 Successful treatment of tuberculosis relies on a strong working relationship between a consultant physician, who manages the clinical aspects of the patients treatment, ...
Infectious Disease Consultant | Jobs in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by Prospect Health | GulfTalent
Infectious Disease Consultant vacancy in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia with Prospect Health. Search for more Infectious Disease Consultant jobs in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and other Middle East countries.
Sandoz pledges commitment to providing quality medicines - launches Candesartan for hypertension - Pharmanewsonline
Sandoz, a global generic pharmaceutical company and key part of the Norvatis group, has vowed to continue to ensure that Nigerians and the global community have access to quality medicines.. Country Head of the company, Adedeji Idowu, made the pledge in his opening remarks at a colourful ceremony held at Planet 1, Maryland, Ikeja, Lagos, recently, to introduce Candesartan, a product, he said was introduced to address the unmet needs in the management of cardiovascular diseases, particularly hypertension, left ventricular hypertrophy and heart failure.. The memorable event, chaired by Prof. Wale Oke, chief medical director ofthe Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH), was also graced by other leading health professionals, among whom were Dr A. C. Mbakwem, a consultant physician and cardiologist from the Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH); DrDike Ojji, consultant physician and cardiologist, University of Abuja Teaching Hospital (UATH); and DrO. B. Familoni, also a consultant ...
Lactation Consultant - MyNestwell - Fertility, Pregnancy & Postpartum Wellness Support
A lactation consultant (LC) is board-certified professional whos trained to help mothers on their breastfeeding journey. LCs carry the title International Board Certified Lactation Consultant® (IBCLC) which indicates that they have completed the hours of training, coursework, and certification required to be an official lactation consultant. What is the difference between a lactation counselor and an IBCLC?. A lactation counselor simply has a bit less training, therefore, she is on a different tier than an IBCLC. IBCLC completes more hours and has additional testing to be licensed. Most hospitals employ lactation counselors, who also often double duty as nurses, in the maternity ward. Both are wonderful!. After Labor. Many hospitals employ lactation counselors or consultants on the maternity floor. If so, following the birth of your baby, a lactation consultant or counselor will visit and see how breastfeeding is going. Shell watch you breastfeed and suggest various positions and latching ...
Lactation Consultant Red Flags! | The Second 9 Months
Lactation consultants are specialists in the art and science of breastfeeding. They must have 100s, often 1000s of hours of clinical experience before earning the title, IBCLC. (International Board Certified Lactation Consultant) If youre having trouble breastfeeding, or if you just want to avoid trouble down the road, hiring a lactation consultant can be very helpful. But how do you know if a particular lactation consultant has the experience and skills to help you?. You can start by asking your physician or midwife for a referral. Friends and neighbors are great referral sources as well. Then, make sure the LC is board certified. Finally, when choosing a lactation consultant, ask about her experience and approach. Listen carefully when you talk to her about your particular concern. Be wary of guarantees and promises of fantastic milk production no matter what.. Many of my clients come to me after a consultation with another professional. Some of these professionals claim to be lactation ...
Lactation Consultant, iPad Software, No more Paper Charting, Lactation Classes Continuing Education, Mobile Lacation Consultant...
Mobile Lactation Consultant EHR is the premier electronic charting and patient health records software for the iPad. Lactation Consultants hand their iPad to the client and they fill out their entire health history and sign all documents and consent forms. Then the Lactation Consultant uses the iPad to record visits, infant exams, breastfeeding exams, maternal exams, billing and anything you can possibly think a Lactation Consultant, IBCLC, CLC, CLE or CLB would need to record.Lactation Consultant, iPad Software, Paper Charting, Lactation Classes Continuing Education.
Kenneth R. Schoenig, M.D. - Digestive Disease Consultants, Ltd.
Digestive Disease Consultants, Ltd. offers patients and their referring physicians in the Central Illinois area the highest quality in state-of-the-art care for digestive and liver disorders in a comfortable, safe, and efficient environment. We provide specialized care using the latest in technology with a team of highly skilled and board-certified doctors, dedicated nurses and courteous staff to facilitate your medical care.. ...
Consultant Post CCT StR 7+ Dermatology / Dermatologist - London West United Kingdom | Jobs4Medical
Apply for Consultant Post CCT StR 7+ Dermatology / Dermatologist - London West United Kingdom today. Upload your CV for regular medical job vacancy email alerts
Neurosurgical Consultants: Notices & Policies: Copyright & Usage
Notices & Policies: Copyright & Usage Notice. Copyright law protects all the material on Neurosurgical Consultants, P.A. Web Site. Reprinting or otherwise reproducing any document in whole or in part is prohibited, unless prior written consent is obtained from the copyright owner.. Neurosurgical Consultants, P.A. authorizes you to view or download a single copy of the material on the Neurosurgical Consultants, P.A. site solely for your personal, noncommercial use if you include the following copyright notice:. Copyright (c) 2007, Neurosurgical Consultants, P.A, Inc. All rights reserved. and other copyright and proprietary rights notices that are contained in the Content. Any special rules for the use of certain software and other items accessible on the Neurosurgical Consultants, P.A. site may be included elsewhere within the Site and are incorporated into these Terms and Conditions by reference.. The Content is protected by copyright under both United States and foreign laws. Title to the ...
Tolerance of uncertainty, extroversion, neuroticism and attitudes to randomized controlled trials among surgeons and physicians...
BACKGROUND: Surgeons have a reputation for decisiveness and self-confidence, which suggests that they may tolerate uncertainty poorly and therefore be less capable than other doctors of experiencing clinical equipoise. Their typical behaviour is characteristic of the stable extrovert personality and so they may prefer spontaneous clinical judgement over randomized trials. The aim of this study was to compare personality dimensions and tolerance of uncertainty among surgeons and hospital physicians, to determine whether differences in either property might help to explain the apparently poor performance of surgeons in conducting randomized controlled trials. METHODS: This was a postal questionnaire study of 1000 consultant general surgeons and 1000 consultant physicians. Respondents completed a short self-assessment of Eysenck personality dimensions, Budners Intolerance of Ambiguity scale and a short questionnaire about attitudes to randomized trials. Correlation and multiple regression analyses were
PARAMEDIC-2: A Randomized Trial of Epinephrine in Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest - State of the Art 2020
Gavin Perkins is Professor of Critical Care Medicine at the University of Warwick. He leads the emergency and critical care group within Warwick Clinical Trials Unit. He served as Chief Investigator for the BALTI, BALTI-prevention and PARAMEDIC-1 (LUCAS) trial and is currently Chief Investigator for the PARAMEDIC-2 (Adrenaline) and Breathe Trials. Clinically he holds appointments as a Consultant Physician in Critical Care Medicine at Heart of England NHS Foundation Trust and MERIT Team Consultant with West Midlands Ambulance Service. Prof Perkins is a Director of Research for the Intensive Care Foundation and Clinical Speciality Lead for Critical Care (West Midlands CRN), Division 6 Clinical Research Lead (West Midlands CRN). He has been a member (2000-10) and then chairman (2010-present) of the ALS Sub-committee during which time he developed, evaluated and implemented the e-ALS course. He has served as ILCOR and ERC Co-chair for BLS/AED since 2010. In these roles he has developed collaborative ...
Dr. A S Krishnan
Dr. A S Krishnan is Director of the Chest Clinic at Krishna Hospital, Kochi, India. He completed MD in Medicine from J M Medical College, Davangiri, Karnataka. He has been practising as a Consultant Physician and Chest Physician since 1994. He is also a consultant to Cochin Port Trust Hospital, and in the panel of doctors for various institutions. He can be consulted daily at Krishna Hospital. Allergy test, Skin Prick test, Pulmonary Function test, Antigen Specific Immunotherapy, Bronchoscopy are performed at Krishna Hospital.. Dr. Krishnan is a member of various organisations such as the API, RSSDI and ERS. He has presented scientific papers at several national conferences such as NAPCON and API, and also at the European Respiratory Society Conference at Barcelona in Spain.. [-] ...
PUBLIC ALERT: New Deadly Disease, SJS, Detected in Nigeria - Please Share - Liveofofo
According to him, the disease has killed a Nigerian while another is currently undergoing treatment at the National Hospital Abuja.. We have to find a means to communicate with Nigerians, so they should all be aware of this dangerous disease and it is the sole business of government to enlighten the society by trying to increase their awareness, knowledge and to improve their quality way of life, he said.. Dr. Olanrewaju Falodun a Senior Consultant Physician/Dermatologist at the National Hospital, Abuja, described the disease.. Stephens Johnson Syndrome, is an immune complex mediated hypersensitivity reaction that typically involves the skin and mucous membranes and was first described in 1922 by Albert Stevens and Frank Johnson, Mr. Falodun said.. SJS is a rare and unpredictable reaction, and is also a minor form of toxic epidermal necrolysis with less than 10 percent body surface area involvement, the consultant said.. Like SPY NIGERIA On Facebook @ www.facebook.com/spynigeria for breaking ...
Compassionate Care at Durdans Hospital for Health Conditions Caused by Tobacco Use - LankaPuvath
COLOMBO, LANKAPUVATH) -Currently in Sri Lanka, 2.1 million people smoke and 12,351 people die annually from smoking which is about 10% of all deaths.. Cardiovascular diseases are the most common way of death from tobacco (53%) especially in young (most people start smoking early and the mean age of initiation of daily smoking is 20.6 years). Health effects of tobacco are multiple and serious including the development of chronic respiratory problems and even lung and oesophageal cancer. Durdans Hospital ensures organised, comprehensive and compassionate care for such conditions through its dedicated pool of specialists and trained nursing care. Counselling for tobacco cessation is also available at its Executive Wellness Centre.. Dr ChampikaGamakarange, Consultant Physician and In-Charge at The Rare and Complex Diseases Centre at Durdans Hospital said, Tobacco related lung diseases include chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)which includes chronic bronchitis, emphysemaand lung cancer. In ...
About us | THE JUBA LINK
I was appointed Consultant Physician with Specialist Interest in Rehabilitation Medicine at St Marys Hospital, Newport, Isle of Wight (IOW) on the 1 April 2000.I have overseen the development of a thirty bed Stroke Unit and a twenty-six bed Rehabilitation Unit for patients with head injuries and various neurological disabilities on the Isle of Wight over this period.I established the Transient Ischaemic Attack (TIA) clinic at St.Marys Hospital seven years ago and have overseen its growth since then. I continue to participate in the provision of an emergency daily TIA service alongside four other colleagues whose contribution has boosted this vital stroke prevention service.I am involved in Acute Medicine and the Rehabilitation of patients with Neurological conditions and Brain injury.Outside work I was the current Honorary Secretary for the British Society for Rehabilitation Medicine (BSRM) and demitted post in November 2011. I participate in various activities of this organisation. I was ...
Prevalence of Depressive Illness Among Patients with Asthmatic Disease Attending the University of Port Harcourt Teaching...
Asthmatic disease is a chronic distressing respiratory disease. Many sufferers of asthmatic diseases tend to have co morbid depressive illness of variable severity due to the psychological/emotional burden associated with the disease. There is currently a paucity of data on the exact prevalence of depressive illness associated with patients with Asthma in this environment. The aim of this study was to determine the prevalence of depressive illness in patients with asthmatic disease attending the University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital (UPTH). Consent for the study was obtained from the Ethical Committee of the hospital. Patients for the study were recruited from different departments of the hospital. Asthmatics patients recruited were only those diagnosed by Consultant Physicians in the Departments of study, who have been on treatment for at least a period of 6 months. Also, subjects whose psychiatric illness preceded the asthmatic disease were equally excluded from the study. A socio-demographic
Munir Pirmohamed - Wikipedia
Professor Sir Munir Pirmohamed is a clinical pharmacologist, geneticist and the NHS Chair of Pharmacogenetics. Munir Pirmohamed studied Medicine at the University of Liverpool from 1980 to 1985, Professor Pirmohamed then went on to study a PhD in Pharmacology in 1993, and began working as a Consultant Physician at the Royal Liverpool University Hospital in 1996. Professor Pirmohamed gained the position of Personal Chair in Clinical Pharmacology at The University of Liverpool in 2001, and went on to become the NHS Chair of Pharmacogenetics in 2007. Professor Pirmohamed is a member of the Commission on Human Medicines and Chair of its Pharmacovigilance Expert Advisory Group, in addition to the role of Deputy Director for the MRC Centre for Drug Safety Sciences in Liverpool. Alongside these responsibilities Professor Pirmohamed also sits on the advisory board for precision medicine company Geneix. Pharmacogenetics and drug safety are the main areas of Professor Pirmohameds research. With a ...
Ravindra Kumar1, Col. M. Sitaram2, K. Anusha3. 1 & 2 Professor, Department of General Medicine, Malla Reddy Medical College for Women, Hyderabad. 3Consultant Physician, Hope International Hospital, Kakinada. Corresponding Author:. Dr. Ravindra Kumar. Email: [email protected] Abstract:. Background: Patients with hypothyroidism present a morbid life. The quality of life is low. Under this scenario, understanding the clinical profile of these patients helps to modest their quality of life by the physician.. Objectives: To study the clinical profile of patients with hypothyroidism. Methods: A hospital based cross sectional study was carried out to study the clinical profile of patients with hypothyroidism. Institutional Ethics Committee permission was obtained and informed consent was taken from each and every patient. A pre tested, semi structured questionnaire was prepared and the data was collected. Detailed history, complete general examination was carried out. Data was entered and ...
Foot and Ankle Injury Doctor
Dr Ajai Seth is a Consultant Physician in Sport and Exercise Medicine, based in London. He has extensive experience in treating a wide array of sports and musculoskeletal related injuries and illnesses. Book your appointment now.
SAAAPM :: Tennessee
Vanderbilts Anesthesiology Critical Care Medicine fellowship is an ACGME-accredited one-year program which provides an unparalleled innovative and in-depth critical care training opportunity in one of the countrys best medical centers and best cities to live. The fellowship is designed to meet the individual needs of each fellow in preparation for board certification, evidence-based critical care practice, and the additional professional aspects required to be a successful consultant physician. Vanderbilt University Medical Center (VUMC) is the tertiary referral and Level I trauma center for Nashville, all of Middle Tennessee, and parts of four surrounding states. The facility is designed for advanced remote patient monitoring to improve the timeliness and efficiency of patient care. Currently, the critical care units at VUMC include a 26-bed Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), a 23-bed Surgical Intensive Care Unit (SICU), a 24-bed Neuro-Care ICU (NCU), a 31-bed integrated Acute and ...
Frusemide Infusion for the Prevention of Deterioration in Renal Function Post Cardiac Surgery. - Full Text View -...
All patients will receive standard supportive care based on current established management practice of cardio-thoracic patients. The only difference in treatment will be the randomisation of patients to receive/not receive protocolised administration of frusemide targeting a urine output.. There will be 2 groups of patients. The control group-which will receive frusemide bolus doses if required as determined by the surgeon/consultant physician. The frusemide infusion group-which will be monitored to achieve a trial specified hourly urine output target range of 1-2mls/kg/hour. In order to achieve this target the patient may need to receive a loading dose of frusemide and may also then require a frusemide infusion. The aim will be to maintain the urine output within the target range for the first 48 hours after cardiac surgery. ...
BANT Comments on the Study Published in the JAMA Pediatrics Regarding Caesarean Delivery May Increase Childhood Risk of...
BANT read with interest the widely publicised study, published in JAMA Pediatrics, that found that caesarean delivery can increase a childs risk of obesity into adulthood, compared to their siblings who were born naturally. The hypothesis put forward by the studys authors is that the higher risk of obesity observed may be due to the difference in exposure of beneficial gut bacteria (gastrointestinal microbiota) experienced by babies born by c-section versus those born via the birth canal.. Tim Spector, Professor of Genetic Epidemiology at Kings College London and a consultant physician at Guys and St Thomass Hospital stated on behalf of BANT: This new study from Harvard of 20,000 births confirms 6 previous observational studies showing C section babies have a 15 percent increased risk of obesity. Other studies have shown increases in allergy. A lack of natural gut microbes is the likely cause.. A study by Shen TC et al., (2016) recently highlighted that a diet a person consumers over a ...
Been diagnosed with exercise-induced asthma and wondering how it will impact your triathlon performance and training? Leon Creaney, a consultant physician in sport and exercise medicine, explains
BioNeutral Elects Stephen Holt, M.D., Ph.D as Vice Chairman and Independent Director of... ( NEWARK N.J. March 25 2011 /-...
...NEWARK N.J. March 25 2011 /- BioNeutral Group Inc. (O... We are extremely pleased to welcome Dr. Holt to our Board. He is an e...Dr. Holt is currently a Consultant Physician in Gastroenterology Medi...,BioNeutral,Elects,Stephen,Holt,,M.D.,,Ph.D,as,Vice,Chairman,and,Independent,Director,of,the,Board,biological,advanced biology technology,biology laboratory technology,biology device technology,latest biology technology
Retina Consultants of Houston has Affiliated with Retina Consultants of America, a Portfolio Company of Webster Equity Partners...
March 4, 2020. Cain Brothers, a division of KeyBanc Capital Markets (Cain Brothers), served as exclusive financial advisor to Retina Consultants of Houston (RCH or the Company) on its strategic affiliation with Retina Consultants of America, a comprehensive physician management services organization recently formed by Webster Equity Partners (Webster). Arnold & Porter LLP assisted RCH on legal matters.. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, RCH is a renowned retina-only ophthalmology practice devoted to the diagnosis and chronic care treatment of disorders of the retina, macula, vitreous, and related structures of the eye. In addition, the Company has uniquely established one of the top leading clinical research centers dedicated to fighting blindness and studying vitreoretinal disorders.. Retina Consultants of America, a newly formed MSO, is the largest retina-only ophthalmology group in the country. This new firm will consolidate locally strong, clinically differentiated retina practices in ...
Regulatory Affairs - Regulatory Affairs Senior Consultant | Sanford Rose Associates - Dennis Partners
Client background. This small, clinical stage biotechnology company is developing biologic therapeutics for the treatment of severe autoimmune and inflammatory diseases. With two programs in Phase 1 in the US and plans for clinical trials abroad, the company needed some additional regulatory support.. Challenge. The CMO was urgently seeking a Regulatory Affairs Consultant who could provide strategic regulatory direction for the companys pre-clinical and clinical-stage programs and lead an upcoming IND. They wanted to quickly find a seasoned consultant who could immediately execute regulatory activities for a first-in-human trial and interact directly with FDA.. Approach. Due to the clients high level of urgency, Dennis Partners quickly wrote a job description and immediately started searching for available consultants. Within three days from our initial conversation with the client, we presented six available regulatory consultants who met the clients criteria.. Result. The client interviewed ...
Lactation Consultant: What Does That Mean? | The Second 9...
Lately there seems to be a lot of confusion about just who is qualified to dispense breastfeeding advice. Historically, the term lactation consultantrefers to a health care professional who has met the qualifications for, and passed the exam given by, the International Board of Lactation Consultant Examiners. Passing the exam permits her to use the letters IBCLC after her name. Unfortunately the term lactation consultant is not trademarked so there are no regulations about who uses that term. If youre seeking help for breastfeeding be sure that your consultant has received extensive training, including at least 500 supervised clinical hours specific to lactation.. In the last 10 years or so some organizations have begun offering certifications for programs that involve a mere week or so of didactic instruction. The coursework is valuable, but does not provide the depth and breadth of training required to become IBCLC. On the other hand, other healthcare professionals, such as MDs, have ...
Lactation consultants need to diversify | New Orleans Multicultural News Source | The Louisiana Weekly
Special to the Trice Edney News Wire from WomenseNews) - SakiaLynn Johnson was cautiously optimistic. Last year, as one of two African-American international board certified lactation consultants in Florida, she had been asked to lead an African-American special interest group for the first time in the history of the Inter-national Lactation Consultants Associations annual conference. It is the largest gathering of lactation consultants in the world.. Never mind that she was asked one month prior, when these conferences are likely planned a year in advance, and never mind that the time-7 a.m.-was not exactly primetime. But even in the small room that was assigned to the meet-up Johnson envisioned a sea of Black and brown lactation consultants certified by the organization, the ones she hoped existed even though she had only met a handful in her decade-long career.. About 23 people showed up.. Only six were African-American. Including Johnson herself.. The situation wasnt what she had hoped, ...
Top HR Consultants in Varanasi - Human Resource Consultants in Varanasi - Uttar Pradesh
HR Consultants in Varanasi. Find Address, Phone Numbers, Website, Reviews and more for HR Consultants near me in Varanasi on yellowpages.webindia123.com, Uttar Pradesh, India like KV Consultancy, JVS Solution, Boss Placement, Adecco India, Genesis Career Consultants, Aadico India Recruitment, Rojgar Naukri, Balaji And Sons, Manish & Company, Ascent Job
Florida SEO Consultant
Florida SEO Consultant - Elvis Caron Tampa Florida SEO Consultant, *******www.CompetitionLESS**** 727-520-3900 Need a Florida SEO Consultant, Keep the numberwe get RESULTS (florida seo consultant)
Neurosurgical Consultants: Medical & Surgical Support Team: John E. Christian, Jr., M.D.
John E. Christian, Jr., M.D.. Dr. John Christian is a Board Certified Anaesthesiologist with particular expertise in Neuroanaesthesia (administering anaesthetics for Neurosurgical Operations). He has worked with the surgeons of Neurosurgical Consultants on a regular and frequent basis for over 20 years.. Dr. Christian graduated from the Stephen F. Austin State University (B.S. with Honors in Biology, 1975) and from the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School at Dallas (M.D., 1980). He completed his Internship, Residency and Fellowship (ACLS) training at Parkland Memorial Hospital and the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School at Dallas (1980-1983).. Dr. Christian has been in private practice since 1983.. Dr. Christian does not have an office at Neurosurgical Consultants. Please contact Dr. Christian directly at (214) 696-3540.. ...
Strategic Planning Guide | 1.2 Artistic Vision and Mission Statements | Session 1: Vision | Artist as an Entrepreneur Institute...
We highly recommend that arts and culture organizations hire a consultant to facilitate their strategic planning process. Staff and board members rarely have the time to oversee this process or the objectivity to make it worthwhile. If your organization is unable to pay for a professional planning consultant, you may want to research local programs that offer free or reduced-cost planning assistance instead.. Remember, no two consultants are alike. The ideal consultant for one arts and culture organization may be an inappropriate match for another. We recommend that staff and board members determine what they hope to gain, and what resources they are willing to dedicate to the process, before choosing a consultant. We also recommend issuing a Request for Proposal (RFP) so you can compare various consultants and their strengths prior to selecting one. Depending on your organizations needs, you may want to consider the following questions in reviewing potential consultants:. ...
Devin Fitzpatrick Interiors Art Consulting Review / Page 3 - Lvcel.com
Ein grundlegender Leitfaden für den Kauf von Kunst für Ihr Zuhause, Devin Fitzpatrick Art Consultants Review: How to ensure a good art for your home, Devin Fitzpatrick Art Consultants Review: Een basisgids voor het kopen van kunst voor uw huis, Devin Fitzpatrick Art Consultants Review: A basic guide for buying art for your home, Devin Fitzpatrick Art Consultants Review: Taide teosten kaytto yrityksesi kulttuurin parantamisessa, Devin Fitzpatrick Art Consultants Review: Vinkkeja käyttamalla taide teoksia hyva yritys kulttuuri, Devin Fitzpatrick Art Consultants Review: Basic tips on choosing a good art consulting service, Devin Fitzpatrick Art Consultants Review: Wählen Sie eine Art Consulting Service der richtige Weg, Devin Fitzpatrick Art Consultants Review, Devin Fitzpatrick Art Consultants Review: Att fora insiktsfulla konst begrepp,
NNUH consultant shortlisted for top award
A Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital consultant has been shortlisted for a prestigious national award for his work on a national guideline for treating patients with diabetes in a medical emergency.. Dr Ketan Dhatariya, a consultant in diabetes, endocrinology and general medicine based at the NNUH Elsie Bertram Diabetes Centre, has been nominated for the Royal College of Physicians (RCP) Excellence in Patient Care Awards.. He was shortlisted in the patient-centred care category for The development, publication, implementation and assessment of a national guideline for the management of diabetic ketoacidosis in adults.. Diabetic ketoacidosis is a potentially life-threatening complication of diabetes caused by a lack of insulin in the body.. It occurs when the body is unable to use blood sugar because there isnt enough insulin and instead, it breaks down fat as an alternative source of fuel.. Until 2010, every hospital had its own guidelines for managing the condition, all slightly ...
Public Adjuster Vero Beach
section_DD]. Executive Adjusting Consultants are now proudly serving residents and business owners of Vero Beach, Florida. Residents in this city can now take advantage of our professional public adjuster services to assist you throughout the insurance claim process. We extend our professional insurance claim management services to both private property owners as well as business/commercial owners in the Vero Beach area. Executive Adjusting Consultants are a team of experts in the insurance claim evaluation industry who specialize in offering help to homeowners and companies through the complex process of insurance claims. Many times our clients will seek out our services after their insurance company has rejected their property damage claim, and we we will work to reopen their case and seek out the settlement that they deserve. The clients of Executive Adjusting Consultants have experienced a very high success rate when they enlist our help. Our objective is to get every client fair settlement ...
Endurica Training at Rubber Consultants - August 2019
Endurica Training at Rubber Consultants: 27th - 30th August 2019, Brickendonbury, Hertford, UK Characterising Elastomer Fatigue Behaviour for Analysis and Engineering - 27-28 August (Tracks 1 and 2) Rubber Fatigue Analysis with Endurica - 29-30 August (Track 1) Rubber Compounding for Durability - 29-30 August (Track 2) Rubber Consultants is pleased to announce that Endurica, the US-based testing and simulation software providers for the rubber industry, will be running courses in the UK at Rubber Consultants headquarters in Brickendonbury, Hertford, the week before the IRC 2019 in London. This is the very first time that they are offering all three Endurica classes at one time in one place! The training will run in two tracks. Track 1 is aimed at product engineering, structural analysis and testing professionals. Track 2 is aimed at materials engineering and lab testing professionals. Endurica training gives your staff mutually reinforcing strategies optimized for cross discipline
How do I access a Lactation Consultant?
In Australia and New Zealand, lactation consultants work in public and private maternity hospitals, child health services and in private practice. Your GP or health professional may be able to recommend a consultant, or you can source one independently, without the need for a referral.. To access an IBCLC® in private practice, click on the Find a Lactation Consultant Link.. Private fees vary and health insurance rebates may apply. Lactation consultations are not covered by Medicare.. For more information, please contact us via phone or email.. CONTACT LCANZ. ...
MOH Training Center in Coimbatore - Overseas Healthcare Consultant
DIGI PRIME Tech is the TOP MOH Exam center in Coimbatore. Our consultancy provides MOH Exam registration for Doctor, Dentist, Nurses, Pharmacist, Radiographer, MLT. You can find the best consultant who will give you perfect guidance for your career. MOH Exam center in Coimbatore DIGI PRIME TECH is one of the best consultants who offer you the best consultant for your exam. All our consultancy handle examination registration whether it is a pro-metric exam or person UAE examination conducted for MOH. If you Choose the best consultancy for you licensing procedure, We are here to help you till your placement. MOH Exam center in Coimbatore to complete your process for the medical licensing examination. Our consultancy provides MOH Data Flow for the Doctor, Dentist, Nurses, Pharmacist, Radiographer, MLT. Data flow is a primary source verification of an applicants and details which is furnished by the candidate at the time of application for a job to confirm the correctness of documents. MOH Exam ...
Consultant / Senior Consultant - Data & Digital | eFinancialCareers
Capco, Singapore, Singapore, Singapore job: Apply for Consultant / Senior Consultant - Data & Digital in Capco, Singapore, Singapore, Singapore. Consultancy jobs available with eFinancialCareers.
Legal Resume Consultant, Legal Job Search, Sample Attorney Resume, Legal Search Firm - Legal Authority
A Legal Resume Consultant Provides Services Like Sample Legal Resume, Sample Attorney Resume, Legal Job Search, Legal Search Firm, Attorney Job Search, Attorney Job, Legal Resume, Legal Resume Consultants, Legal Consultant, Attorney Resume, Attorney Job Search, Legal Jobs Search World Wide.
2015 White House Easter Egg Roll: Eggcited to Cook Stage with Bobby Flay | American Consultants Rx - Health News
Additional news-http://www.acrx.org -As millions of Americans strive to deal with the economic downturn,loss of jobs,foreclosures,high cost of gas,and the rising cost of prescription drug cost. Charles Myrick ,the President of American Consultants Rx, announced the re-release of the American Consultants Rx community service project which consist of millions of free discount prescription cards being donated to thousands of not for profits,hospitals,schools,churches,etc. in an effort to assist the uninsured,under insured,and seniors deal with the high cost of prescription drugs.-American Consultants Rx -Pharmacy Discount Network News. ...
A. There are many ways you are provided with support:. I will be happy to spend time with you to answer any questions and help you launch your business.. You will receive a DVD in your Starter Kit that will give you training as well as a demonstration of a Norwex party.. You will receive a New Sales Consultant Information and Training Manual in your Starter Kit that will walk you through everything you need to know to get your business started.. Recorded New Consultant Training available on the Consultant Office site. This is available to you 24/7 at your convenience to walk you through the most common questions of new Consultants.. A live New Consultant Training webinar is available to you monthly. You will be able to register and participate in this monthly call as a new Consultant.. Monthly training webinars conducted live for all Consultants to register and participate in.. Recordings of all of the webinars conducted monthly available on the Consultant Office site.. CDs available for ...
A. There are many ways you are provided with support:. I will be happy to spend time with you to answer any questions and help you launch your business.. You will receive a DVD in your Starter Kit that will give you training as well as a demonstration of a Norwex party.. You will receive a New Sales Consultant Information and Training Manual in your Starter Kit that will walk you through everything you need to know to get your business started.. Recorded New Consultant Training available on the Consultant Office site. This is available to you 24/7 at your convenience to walk you through the most common questions of new Consultants.. A live New Consultant Training webinar is available to you monthly. You will be able to register and participate in this monthly call as a new Consultant.. Monthly training webinars conducted live for all Consultants to register and participate in.. Recordings of all of the webinars conducted monthly available on the Consultant Office site.. CDs available for ...
PP.29 The Personal and Professional Impact of Stillbirth on Consultant Obstetricians | ADC Fetal & Neonatal Edition
Results Stillbirth was identified as one of the most difficult experiences for most consultants. Most consultants described it as amongst the most devastating news. Two felt stillbirth was not the worst outcome. The human response and the weight of responsibility were the dominant personal and professional themes. All felt that bereaved parents should receive direct care from a consultant. The possibility of a medico-legal challenge was a significant factor-mostly for those who are primarily gynaecologists resulting in the question what have I missed?. The personal impact of stillbirth is considerable: most participants were emotional during interview.. ...
Risk management consultant i Jobs | Glassdoor
Search Risk management consultant i jobs. Get the right Risk management consultant i job with company ratings & salaries. 792 open jobs for Risk management consultant i.
what is an IBCLC - Carolina Lactation Consultants, LLC
Experience You Can Trust An International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC) is a health care professional who specializes in the clinical management of breastfeeding and is certified by the International Board of Lactation Consultant Examiners®, Inc. under the direction of the US National Commission for Certifying Agencies. For 25 years, International Board Certified Lactation Consultants (IBCLCs)…
Ecosystems Market Taskforce (EMTF) Business Opportunities Poseidon Aquatic Resource Management Fishery Consultants
Ecosystems Market Taskforce (EMTF) Business Opportunities Poseidon Aquatic Resource Management Fishery Consultants. Worldwide fishery consultants, aquaculture fishery consultants advising on marine environmental issues.
Independent Consultants To Benefit From New Partnership With Mentors Guild | 9Lenses
9Lenses is pleased to announce a partnership with Mentors Guild, a unique consulting marketplace that provides on-demand expertise for agile organizations.. Speaking about the new strategic partnership, Edwin Miller, CEO and Founder, 9Lenses, stated that We are excited about this partnership with Mentors Guild and have no doubt that this will open the doors to more boutique consultancies and independent consultants using 9Lenses in creative ways to drive high-value client engagements.. Mentors Guild is a business consulting marketplace with over 8,000 vetted US-based coaches and consultants. Unlike traditional consulting firms, it works with growing businesses, typically between $5 million and $100 million in annual revenues, to give them anytime access to relevant expertise. Mentors Guild had been looking for tools to enable its member consultants to isolate the key problems in a client organization and to shorten the learning curve on a new project.. Our clients come to us to solve their ...
Role of consultants. The use of "Black Belts" as itinerant change agents has fostered an industry of training and ... mostly by consultants and people with vested interests, the question that begs to be asked is: are we making a true improvement ... According to industry consultants like Thomas Pyzdek and John Kullmann, companies with fewer than 500 employees are less suited ...
The 1972 first edition of Biology Today had no principal author but was written by fifty-four contributing consultants, many of ... It had, for the first time, a principal author credited (David L. Kirk) and had a long list of consultants (not "contributing ... "contributing consultants", is notable for its lavish illustrations and its humanistic approach. It was significantly rewritten ... and the list of contributing consultants was smaller. ... Contributing consultants. *Preston Adams. *Thomas Peter ...
... consultants. There are also companies known as "insurance consultants". Like a mortgage broker, these companies ... An independent insurance consultant advises insureds on a fee-for-service retainer, similar to an attorney, and thus offers ... However, such a consultant must still work through brokers or agents in order to secure coverage for their clients. ... Neither insurance consultants nor insurance brokers are insurance companies and no risks are transferred to them in insurance ...
Los Angeles Unified School District
Criticisms with this include the lack of adequate tracking of consultant employees. Comparing district to consultant staffing ... consultant employees shuffled between companies, and the use of Agency CM, which enables tracking of consultants, difficult. ... "We need to look at it, to reduce the number of consultants," he said. In the seven main branches of the Facilities Services ... Many of his Executive level staff have been prior consultants. James Sohn has also been criticized for his attempt to purge all ...
Lactation consultant. Lactation consultants are trained to assist mothers in preventing and solving breastfeeding ... partial breastfeeding are more common among mothers who gave birth in hospitals that employ trained breastfeeding consultants.[ ...
Consultants. ISBN 0-9598679-9-6. "A Notable Mountaineering Exploit". The Advocate. Burnie, Tas.: National Library of Australia ...
Assassination of Martin Luther King Jr.
1, 4. Klein, Joe (April 9, 2006a). "Pssst! Who's behind the decline of politics? Consultants". Time. Archived from the original ...
Robert F. Kennedy's speech on the assassination of Martin Luther King Jr.
"Pssst! Who's behind the decline of politics? Consultants., Time, 2006-04-09. Retrieved 2007-11-17. Kennedy, Robert F. "Remarks ... before American political life was taken over by consultants and pollsters. It is also recounted in the prologue of his book, ...
List of honorary medical staff at King Edward VII's Hospital for Officers
... granted after the consultant selection and review committee (CSRC) approve and invite a consultant. The King Edward VII's ... granted after the consultant selection and review committee (CSRC) approve and invite a consultant. "Sir Frederick Treves, 1st ... The list of consultants totalled near 100 at the hospital's centenary. In 2018 there were 300 physicians and surgeons at the ... Although open to all London consultants, at that time, the status of the medical staff on the list was considered such that ...
Consultants. 2003. p. 3. ISBN 9781891647161. Archived (PDF) from the original on January 18, 2015. Retrieved January 18, 2015. ...
List of people from Demopolis, Alabama
Consultants. p. 263. ISBN 978-1-891647-58-1. Rubin, Adam (2008-06-26). "Ex-Yankee Andy Phillips joins Mets for Subway Series". ...
National Roofing Contractors Association
... consultants; engineers; building owners; and city, state, and government agencies. "The association has more than 3,500 members ...
The Montefiore Hospital, Hove
"Consultants". The Montefiore Hospital. 2012. Archived from the original on 22 December 2012. Retrieved 19 December 2012. " ... "John project manages £25m private hospital development". EMC Management Consultants Ltd. July 2011. Archived from the original ... and EMC Management Consultants (project management). When the project was announced, a summer 2012 opening date was anticipated ...
Consultants. ISBN 1891647946. OCLC 154308327.CS1 maint: multiple names: authors list (link) Atlas of Florida, Fernald, Edward A ...
"Pssst! Who's behind the decline of politics? Consultants., Time, April 9, 2006. Retrieved November 17, 2007. After Words ... before polling and consultants took over public life; he then covers all of the U.S. presidential elections from 1976 to 2004. ...
CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) "about gov3 > consultants". Archived from the original on June 8, 2009. Retrieved 2009- ...
Irish Medical Organisation
Five years later a group of hospital consultants formed the Irish Hospital Consultants' Association (IHCA) to represent the ... It is organised into four 'craft groups': general practitioners; Consultants; ' Non-consultant hospital doctors (NCHDs); and ... It was established in 1989 and maintains that it has 1,800 of Irish medical consultants within its ranks. Today the Irish ... The current President is Professor Trevor Duffy, a Consultant Rheumatologist at the Connolly Hospital, Blanchardstown, Dublin ...
Consultants. ISBN 1891647946. OCLC 154308327.CS1 maint: numeric names: authors list (link) Santa Rosa County Superintendent of ...
Consultants". www.straussart.co.za. Retrieved 2020-01-22. "Sénèque Clément , Mont Blanc (1923) , MutualArt". www.mutualart.com ...
Seventeen Moments of Spring
Consultants. levdurov.ru. Anna Visens. Oleg Tabakov: I Hate Both Lenin and Stalin. BBC Russian Service, 31 May 2011. Fedor ... The chairman made two requests: to remove the names of the KGB consultants who were in active service from the credits and ... The work on the series was supervised by the KGB: Andropov's deputy, Colonel General Semen Tzvigun served as chief consultant, ...
Charles Rycroft (businessman)
Consultants". www.straussart.co.za. Retrieved 17 June 2020. "Strauss & co - 18 November 2019, Cape Town". shared.straussart.co. ...
Publication Consultants. ASIN: B007SNYM38. ISBN 978-1594330131/ISBN 9781594331879.[pages needed] "Chris Kiana". Archived from ...
... was completed by Heritage Consultants and presented in January 2020. The consultants discovered over 70 buildings, areas, and ... The consultant's research was submitted to the Massachusetts Historical Commission who will determine whether Mother Book ... "MOTHER BROOK CORRIDOR STUDY" (pptx). Heritage Consultants. January 21, 2020. Retrieved February 28, 2020. "Mother Brook ...
"Alloying of Steels". Metallurgical Consultants. 2006-06-28. Archived from the original on 2007-02-21. Retrieved 2007-02-28. ...
Consultants Bureau. No ISBN. The first proof that there are only 92 Johnson solids.. ...
Consultants Bureau. ISBN 978-0306109744.CS1 maint: multiple names: authors list (link) Zel'dovich Ya.B., Pilipetsky N.F., ...
Consultants Bureau. No ISBN. The first proof that there are only 92 Johnson solids. v t e. ...
Roswell Recreation and Parks
"Big Creek Park Wetlands Enhancement Project". Geosyntec Consultants. Retrieved 2014-03-29. Baldwin, Don (March 2006). "Trout ...
Questions About Behavior Function
Disability Consultants. Retrieved 16 December 2014. Paclawskyj, T.R., Matson, J.L., Rush, K.S., Smalls, Y., and Vollmer, T.R. ( ...
Wellesley, Western Australia
Feilman Planning Consultants, Dames & Moore et al. Kemerton Industrial Park - Draft Report, November 1988. Accessed at Battye ... ACTED Consultants. "Silicon and silicon chemicals". Retrieved 3 October 2006. Reed Business Information (13 June 2006). "All ... "Bushland setting - buffer zone for heavy industry", Prospect, Autumn 1989, pp4-5. ACTED Consultants. "Titanium dioxide pigment ...
... * 1. CCR Registered Minority Small Business, Vietnam Veteran Defense Contractor CAGE Code: 1BRH8 DUNS: ... ul,,li,For your future aircraft Program Management requirements, ,/li,,/ul,,ul,,li,please consider DKS Consultants ,/li,,/ul,, ... 4. DKS History ,ul,,li,DKS Consultants (Defense Knowledge Solutions) is a Minority Owned, Vietnam Veteran, Aviation Consulting ...
Educational Consultants India - Wikipedia
Educational Consultants India Limited EdCIL is a Public Sector company in India under administrative control of the Ministry of ... Educational Consultants India Limited was incorporated as a Public Sector enterprise by the Government of India in 1981. From ... "Educational Consultants India Limited (Ed.CIL)". Educationindia4u.nic.in. Retrieved 2013-07-25.. ... The Government of India has designated Education Consultants of India (Ed.CIL) as the Single Window agency to facilitate the ...
Minnesota Eye Consultants - YouTube
Lactation consultants can boost breastfeeding
Women in the new study who spent an average total of three hours with a lactation consultant were almost three times more ... Lactation consultants are certified through the International Board of Lactation Consultant Examiners and may work in hospitals ... Lactation consultants are certified through the International Board of Lactation Consultant Examiners and may work in hospitals ... Expectant moms can visit the website of the International Lactation Consultant Organization to find a consultant nearby, Bonuck ...
Jenkins Security Consultants - Washington,
Jenkins Security Consultants: Provides armed and unarmed, uniformed and plain clothed guards, patrol staff, PIs, bodyguards, ... 939 WorldLink940 Source Mantra941 IMVU942 Fairplay Financial943 Sting Alarm944 DMC Consultants945 Sales Focus946 Lamacchia ... 78 Marketo79 Dynamic Recycling80 Innotion Enterprises81 Reputation Management Consultants82 iSirona83 Bohme84 Palo Alto ... 2,648 BOS Staffing2,649 Heschong Mahone Group2,650 VOX Network Solutions2,651 World Centric2,652 Saicon Consultants2,653 ...
Excellent embedded software consultants
... * 1. Excellent embedded Software Consultants * 2. With the combination of excellent ... Excellent embedded software consultants We are the leading embedded developers in Ukraine. Sirin software team have good hands ... Our embedded software consultants provide you fast service than any other company. Our company is the most trust worthy company ... technical education and professionalism of our engineers, we have become excellent Embedded software consultants. Our company ...
Consultants | Programmatic Support | Resources | TB | CDC
Technology and Telecommunications Consultants, Inc.
... (TTC), of Alexandria, Virginia, protests the award of a task order to ... Technology and Telecommunications Consultants, Inc. (TTC), of Alexandria, Virginia, protests the award of a task order to ... Technology and Telecommunications Consultants, Inc. (TTC), of Alexandria, Virginia, protests the award of a task order to ...
Joint Consultants Committee | The BMJ
Public Health England: Consultant in Public Health - Screening & Immunisation Lead Lincolnshire Partnership NHS Foundation ... St Georges University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust: Consultant Anaesthetist - General & Endocrine ... Joint Consultants Committee. Br Med J 1975; 3 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.3.5979.386 (Published 09 August 1975) Cite this ...
Employment of Consultants | The BMJ
Public Health England: Consultant Epidemiologist Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust: Consultant Child and Adolescent ... West Hertfordshire Hospitals NHS Trust: Consultant Physicians in Acute Medicine (Acute Physicians) ... Hounslow and Richmond Community Healthcare NHS Trust: Consultant Community Paediatrician ... Employment of Consultants. Br Med J 1973; 2 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.2.5857.56-b (Published 07 April 1973) Cite this as ...
Radiology Consultants, PLC Scholarship - Fastweb
Allstyles Business Consultants - CNET Download
Gastro Health acquires Gastroenterology Consultants, PA Practice
In addition, Gastroenterology Consultants, PA is rated in the top 45 gastroenterology practices in the U.S. based on patient ... "At Gastroenterology Consultants, PA, we take great pride in offering our patients outstanding care," said Dr. David Weiss. "By ... Physicians at Gastroenterology Consultants, PA will continue to provide high quality care for procedures such as colonoscopy, ... Gastroenterology Consultants, PA is comprised of nine full-time physicians, one anesthesiologist, one physician assistant, two ...
Canada legislates against rogue immigration consultants - Telegraph
"Ghost agents give the industry a bad name and are a thorn in the side of bona-fide consultants trying to offer a quality ... If anyone is defrauded by an immigration consultant in the UK, they are advised to file a complaint with the local police and ... Samantha Skerrett, an immigration consultant/director at the London-based Migrate Nu-Life, said her firm often dealt with the ... It would also give the government power over the body governing immigration consultants "in order to ensure the integrity of ...
Lactation consultants may be associated with birth units in hospitals.Lactation consultants are often most helpful for women ... A lactation consultant or specialist is often a nurse who has been trained to teach and advise women about breast - feeding. ... Lactation Consultant. A lactation consultant or specialist is often a nurse who has been trained to teach and advise women ... Lactation consultants may be associated with birth units in hospitals.. Lactation consultants are often most helpful for women ...
Facebook Regroups Preferred Developer Consultants - Adweek
Facebook Regroups Preferred Developer Consultants. Facebook will revamp its preferred developer consultant program, segmenting ... The hope is that the revamped preferred developer consultant program will make it easier for advertisers and marketers to find ... Facebook will overhaul its preferred developer consultant program, segmenting into four areas: page management, ads application ...
Area Pharmacy Consultants | Pharmacists
Laboratory Consultants | Laboratory Medicine
Alexandra Hospital consultants' resignation reasons revealed - BBC News
Four consultants who resigned en masse said planned changes at their hospital meant it would have neither an A&E service nor a ... Four accident and emergency consultants who resigned en masse said planned changes at their hospital meant it would have ... The consultants who resigned] are, of course, entitled to express their views but it would be wrong to suggest these views are ... All four consultants have accepted jobs at Warwick Hospital because it is a trust who are investing in their services and ...
Global Immune Technologies Engages Financial Consultants Arcis Trust
HFS Consultants Hires Reimbursement Expert Agnes R. Torralba
PRNewswire/ -- HFS Consultants (HFS), a healthcare consulting company providing management, financial consulting, operations ... About HFS Consultants. HFS Consultants, in business since 1991, offers a broad range of services focused on the needs of ... 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- HFS Consultants (HFS), a healthcare consulting company providing management, financial consulting, ... CEO of HFS Consultants. She will provide our clients with the comprehensive knowledge of reimbursement principles and systems ...
Independent Consultants Get Their Own Exchange - InformationWeek
Independent Consultants Get Their Own Exchange ICplanet Inc. has launched a recruiting site for independent consultants. Its ... Consultants can search for projects based on location, start date, skills, pay, and experience, and they can set up E-mail ... Its threefold focus is on finding, screening, and qualifying professional consultants. Hiring managers can use a series of drop ...
Have Evil Political Consultants Corrupted American Politics?
But, guys, I have to tell you: We consultants aint that good … and believe me, the Democratic consultants like Shrum arent ... Consultants Have Hijacked the Democratic Party From: Markos Moulitsas * 3: Politicians Either Have Character or They Dont From ... Truth is, I think Joe has got it all wrong-top Democratic consultants like Shrum, who has won a ton of races, have been saving ... It wasnt Bob Shrum or any other consultant who made Al Gore walk out on the White House lawn and call the just-impeached Bill ...
Cambridge Consultants unveils WiFi RadioPro platform | Engadget
... and Cambridge Consultants is hoping to stir up even more demand by offering up a low cost, customizable platform for theses ... Though not ubiquitous, portable WiFi radios are certainly still longed for, and Cambridge Consultants is hoping to stir up even ... In this article: Cambridge Consultants, CambridgeConsultants, internet radio, InternetRadio, Iona, portable audio, ...
U.S. GAO - AllWorld Language Consultants, Inc.
AllWorld Language Consultants, Inc. (ALC) protests the award of a contract to Conduit Language Specialists under invitation for ... AllWorld Language Consultants, Inc. (ALC) protests the award of a contract to Conduit Language Specialists under invitation for ... AllWorld Language Consultants, Inc. (ALC) protests the award of a contract to Conduit Language Specialists under invitation for ...
Anesthesia Consultants, Johnson City, TN
YPD Event Consultants, Lawrenceville, GA
Learn what YPD Event Consultants is really about. Access real reviews, package pricing, ratings and more. Save time and money ... YPD Event Consultants. WRITE A REVIEW Private Residence Lawrenceville, GA 30045 VIEW ON Map Phone:. Click To View ... About YPD Event Consultants. To make sure that each wedding, marketing and social event is "Your Personally Designed" event, we ... YPD Event Consultants. This vendor is not running any special promotions at this time. Please check back soon. ...
Lactation consultantsIBCLCSearch2017Hourly ratePracticeServices2021PaediatricianMining ConsultantsAppointmentsSalariesSenior cliniciansOrganizationShrumHospital'sHospitalsSalaryEmployee15.00IndiaPollstersSafety ConsultantsCambridge ConsultantsTendBusinessCandidatesEmbedded software consultantsOccupyQuickly and efficientlyPatientCompanyCommitteeSchaumburgPageNewsClinicalIndustryWorkProvideDemocraticSiteOnsiteBreastfeedingAppointmentContractsJobsFindContentIndustriesProfessionalConsultingHospitalRepublican
- Lactation consultants are certified through the International Board of Lactation Consultant Examiners and may work in hospitals, offices or public health programs. (yahoo.com)
- The second trial included four groups of women: one with lactation consultants, one with electronic prompts for doctors, one with both interventions and one with neither. (yahoo.com)
- The women who only got electronic prompts to their doctors didn't seem to breastfeed any more than the comparison group, but those who got lactation consultants or consultants plus electronic prompts did. (yahoo.com)
- Twenty percent of the women who had lactation consultants only were frequently breastfeeding at three months, compared to 17 percent of those who got the consultant and electronic prompts and only 8 percent in the comparison group, Bonuck's team reports in the American Journal of Public Health. (yahoo.com)
- Even though most of the women were overweight or obese, a population that usually has particular difficulty breastfeeding, according to Bonuck, lactation consultants did seem to make a measurable difference. (yahoo.com)
- According to Rebecca L. Mannel, director of lactation services at the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center in Oklahoma City, lactation consultants "are the only healthcare professional specifically trained to manage the full spectrum of breastfeeding, from prenatal to postpartum, from normal healthy moms and babies to complicated situations involving maternal risk factors or illness or infants born preterm or with some other health complication. (yahoo.com)
- Most mothers don't have easy access to lactation consultants, since hospitals are rarely staffed adequately, Mannel said. (yahoo.com)
- Lactation consultants may be associated with birth units in hospitals. (webmd.com)
- Santa Barbara County has 7 International Board Certified Lactation Consultants (IBCLC) to help you and your baby! (countyofsb.org)
- Lactation consultants can help moms handle physical challenges and questions about breastfeeding. (foxnews.com)
- Lactation Consultants/Breastfeeding Counselors - Your local hospital, pregnancy center or health department may have people on staff that are called "Lactation Consultants" or Breastfeeding Counselors. (americanpregnancy.org)
- Hospitals sometimes will have IBCLC's as part of their staff on the postpartum floor or may offer a breastfeeding support center staffed with these types of lactation consultants. (americanpregnancy.org)
- Lactation consultants advising formula use? (mothering.com)
- Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC) - The lactation consultant who is board certified had gone through comprehensive training and board testing to qualify as someone who can offer extensive support in the most complicated breastfeeding problems. (americanpregnancy.org)
- I know the highest level of LC is the IBCLC(International Board Certified Lactation Consultant). (mothering.com)
- Consultants can search for projects based on location, start date, skills, pay, and experience, and they can set up E-mail notification whenever a relevant position is posted. (informationweek.com)
- Auto-complete search allows you to find the right consultant and/or speciality quickly and efficiently. (apple.com)
- We have audited the accompanying financial statements of SAUMYA CONSULTANTS LIMITED ('theCompany') which comprise the Balance Sheet as at 31st March 2017 theStatement of Profit and Loss and the Cash Flow Statement for the year then ended and asummary of significant accounting policies and other explanatory information. (business-standard.com)
- Arthritis Consultants employees with the job title Registered Nurse (RN) make the most with an average hourly rate of $26.98, while employees with the title Medical Records Clerk make the least with an average hourly rate of $10.55. (payscale.com)
- Full Name: Degree Major: Total IT Experience: Total Nuview Consultant* *exp: Hourly Rate: Whether W2 or C2C (Corporation Name)? (mail-archive.com)
- IEEE-USA's Consultants Fee Survey Report provides a useful profile of typical, self-employed and independent technical consultants, including education, experience, business practices, median earnings and hourly rate, that can help consultants bench-mark their consulting practice. (ieeeusa.org)
- Gastro Health, LLC has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire the practice of Gastroenterology Consultants, PA which serves patients in two locations in Hollywood and Cooper City. (prweb.com)
- Gastroenterology Consultants, PA is comprised of nine full-time physicians, one anesthesiologist, one physician assistant, two nurse practitioners and three certified registered nurse anesthetists making it Gastro Health's largest practice acquisition to date. (prweb.com)
- OAKLAND, Calif. , Sept. 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- HFS Consultants (HFS), a healthcare consulting company providing management, financial consulting, operations and strategic planning services to hospitals and healthcare facilities, announces it has hired Agnes R. Torralba , as manager in its Government Programs and Reimbursement Practice area. (prnewswire.com)
- Anesthesia Consultants is a medical group practice located in Johnson City, TN that specializes in Nurse Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology. (healthgrades.com)
- Consultants For Lung Diseases is a medical group practice located in Burbank, CA that specializes in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease. (healthgrades.com)
- Through the Teaching Consultants Invited Speaker Program , each year the Teaching Consultants have an opportunity to invite an inspiring professor to Brown to give a lecture and share insights from his or her own pedagogical practice. (brown.edu)
- IEEE-USA provides a variety of services and resources for members exploring or engaged in the practice of consulting, under the oversight of the IEEE-USA's Alliance of IEEE Consultants' Networks Coordinating Committee (AICNCC) . (ieeeusa.org)
- The AICN Newsletter provides timely news to consultants and would-be consultants on how to start or improve your consulting practice. (ieeeusa.org)
- Consequently, the better practice is for counsel to provide the Upjohn warning when interviewing consultants during an internal investigation. (law.com)
- Technology and Telecommunications Consultants, Inc. (TTC), of Alexandria, Virginia, protests the award of a task order to Constellation West (CW), of Fairfax, Virginia, under task order request for proposals (TORP) No. FA4890-17-R-0021, issued by the Department of the Air Force for information technology services to support the Air Combat Command Personnel Recovery Division. (gao.gov)
- The national police force, the RCMP, and the Canada Border Services Agency are reportedly dealing with hundreds of current investigations into allegations against unscrupulous consultants across Canada . (telegraph.co.uk)
- HFS Consultants, in business since 1991, offers a broad range of services focused on the needs of hospitals and other healthcare facilities for financial, strategic, clinical and management operations. (prnewswire.com)
- AllWorld Language Consultants, Inc. (ALC) protests the award of a contract to Conduit Language Specialists under invitation for bids (IFB) No. DEA-06-B-0001, issued by the Department of Justice, Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), to acquire language-related services, including monitoring, interpretation, translation and transcription services for DEA's San Francisco field office. (gao.gov)
- Does Consultants For Lung Diseases offer virtual visits or other telehealth services? (healthgrades.com)
- IEEE Consultants can advertise their services in the IEEE-USA Consultant Finder . (ieeeusa.org)
- IEEE member consultants can take advantage of exclusive and discounted pricing on insurance and a variety of products and services (where available) that can add up to substantial savings. (ieeeusa.org)
- Sustainable Energy Consultants is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) specializing in energy efficiency auditing and consulting while providing energy brokering services with a focus on sustainable energy sources- solar, wind and geothermal options for commercial and public entities. (environmental-expert.com)
- Churches and non-profits from across the country have requested information and services that only Vertical Consultants can provide. (prweb.com)
- This vital information, combined with Vertical Consultants expert's advice and services, has been the catalyst for churches and non-profits realizing the value of their land to the telecom companies and tower developers. (prweb.com)
- Vertical Consultants experience in the industry allows it to offer its clients unmatched expertise, services and results. (prweb.com)
- Wanda Mercado-Arroyo is the President and CEO for AM International Consultants, Inc. In this role, Ms. Mercado-Arroyo drives the company's sales and marketing strategy and oversees customer support, professional services, and professional development & training. (environmental-expert.com)
- The Consultants division of National Doctors Training and Planning (NDTP) is responsible for the regulation of the number and type of medical consultant posts engaged in the provision of public services. (hse.ie)
- mdi Consultants, Inc. is provides consulting services to the healthcare industry worldwide. (mdtmag.com)
- Dr Holt, a consultant paediatrician, was placed on "special leave" on full pay after she and her colleagues complained about major consultant shortages at the Great Ormond Street-staffed clinic which subsequently failed Baby P. (telegraph.co.uk)
- The Vancouver-based silver miner, which operates mainly in China, said it has retained AMC Mining Consultants (Canada) Ltd. and Golder Associates Ltd. to prepare updated National Instrument 43-101 reports on four of its properties. (wsj.com)
- The Arctic Mining Consultants crew, led by Tom Parker, had a job to stake a claim of almost 60 miles of line. (bartleby.com)
- Does Consultants For Lung Diseases offer appointments outside of business hours? (healthgrades.com)
- Does Consultants For Lung Diseases offer weekend appointments? (healthgrades.com)
- Additionally, we specify qualifications for consultant appointments with input from the Postgraduate Medical Training Bodies and the Consultant Applications Advisory Committee (CAAC). (hse.ie)
- Senior Associate Actuary salaries at Buck Consultants can range from $68,704 - $89,856. (glassdoor.com)
- Filter by location to see Employment Consultant salaries in your area. (glassdoor.com)
- Salary estimates are based on 1,182 salaries submitted anonymously to Glassdoor by Employment Consultant employees. (glassdoor.com)
- and the total amount paid to external consultants expressed as a percentage of salaries and wages. (truthout.org)
- The Academy specialises in developing effective clinical leaders and our Consultants Programme has been created, and is delivered, by senior clinicians and experienced NHS managers to develop your confidence and competence as a leader in modern healthcare. (keele.ac.uk)
- Minnesota Eye Consultants is a dynamic organization of respected clinical eye care providers and supporting staff with extraordinary educational and professional credentials. (youtube.com)
- Expectant moms can visit the website of the International Lactation Consultant Organization to find a consultant nearby, Bonuck said. (yahoo.com)
- Recent cases addressing the issue hold that the privilege applies where the third-party consultant has a "significant relationship" with the organization and there is no principled basis to distinguish between the consultant and an employee. (law.com)
- The handler he beats up on the most is Democratic consultant Bob Shrum, who "has spent much of his adult life smoothing out the rhetoric of the politicians he works for, taking out the bumps and spontaneity … dulling the passion of politics. (slate.com)
- The underlying theory is that a candidate has some natural gift, which is corrupted by an evil consultant like Shrum. (slate.com)
- It wasn't Bob Shrum or any other consultant who made Al Gore walk out on the White House lawn and call the just-impeached Bill Clinton one of our greatest presidents, or who made John Kerry stand by the Grand Canyon in August of 2004 and assert that, knowing what he did now, he'd still vote for the war. (slate.com)
- But, guys, I have to tell you: We consultants ain't that good … and believe me, the Democratic consultants like Shrum aren't that bad. (slate.com)
- Democrats have the reputation as the party of gold-plated consultants largely because of Bob Shrum, the sharp-elbowed and avaricious image-maker for Al Gore and John Kerry. (salon.com)
- Need to refer your patient to another specialist at the Wellington Hospital's Platinum Medical Centre (PMC) or to a consultant at the hospital's Knee Unit or Breast Care Unit? (apple.com)
- This iOS App is primarily designed for you as one of the 200+ leading consultants at the Wellington Hospital's outpatients' departments at the PMC or at the specialist medical centres, the Knee Unit or the Breast Care Unit. (apple.com)
- Hospitals tend to treat the consultants as luxury items and not necessities, she said. (yahoo.com)
- The consultants who resigned] are, of course, entitled to express their views but it would be wrong to suggest these views are shared by all of our clinicians at the Worcestershire Acute Hospitals NHS Trust - they are not,' the letter said. (bbc.co.uk)
- Small wonder that in virtually every free-spending political race in both parties, the campaign manager (who is paid a salary, which is publicly disclosed) and the pollster (who is usually compensated by a flat rate per poll) start gazing enviously at the media consultant as they conclude, "We're in the wrong business. (salon.com)
- The typical Buck Consultants Senior Associate Actuary salary is $80,721. (glassdoor.com)
- This estimate is based upon 7 Buck Consultants Senior Associate Actuary salary report(s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods. (glassdoor.com)
- The national average salary for a Employment Consultant is $39,241 in United States. (glassdoor.com)
- In short, where the consultant is the functional equivalent of an employee, then the corporate attorney-client privilege protects his communications with corporate counsel. (law.com)
- The functional equivalent of employee decisions should lead counsel to give the Upjohn warning to third-party consultants prior to interviewing them as part of an internal investigation. (law.com)
- In sum, so long as a third-party consultant may be deemed the functional equivalent of an employee, ethical rules declare the corporate counsel represents the corporation through the consultant but not the consultant individually. (law.com)
- Arthritis Consultants pays its employees an average of $15.00 an hour. (payscale.com)
- Educational Consultants India Limited EdCIL is a Public Sector company in India under administrative control of the Ministry of Human Resource Development . (wikipedia.org)
- Educational Consultants India Limited was incorporated as a Public Sector enterprise by the Government of India in 1981. (wikipedia.org)
- The Government of India has designated Education Consultants of India (Ed.CIL) as the Single Window agency to facilitate the admission of children of Indian Diaspora and foreign students. (wikipedia.org)
- Kennedy's words stand as a sublime example of politics in its grandest form, for its highest purpose-to heal, to educate, to lead-but also sadly they represent the end of an era: the last moments before American political life was overwhelmed by marketing professionals, consultants, and pollsters who, with the flaccid acquiescence of the politicians, have robbed public life of much of its romance and vigor. (slate.com)
- Enabling a person with life saving skills is just the beginning of the various types of training's that C & A Safety Consultants offers. (thumbtack.com)
- Though not ubiquitous, portable WiFi radios are certainly still longed for, and Cambridge Consultants is hoping to stir up even more demand by offering up a low cost, customizable platform for theses devices to utilize. (engadget.com)
- Cambridge Consultants' new Syreen , a green syringe concept "designed to ease the resource intensity and material wastage associated with traditional syringe development and manufacture. (core77.com)
- Instead of glass, Syreen syringes are made with COP (cyclic olefin polymer) plastic, which has enabled Cambridge Consultants to shed the need for secondary packaging altogether, a first in this medical device arena. (core77.com)
- What makes Syreen so exciting is that while it is a sustainable alternative to the status quo, it can truly introduce a paradigm shift in the existing supply chain," said Phil Lever, Commercial Director, Drug Delivery Devices for Cambridge Consultants. (core77.com)
- Cambridge Consultants is currently seeking a member of Big Pharma to team up with and get this thing into production. (core77.com)
- BCG's consultants and industry experts focusing on strategy continue to partner with leading companies and organizations to arrive at solutions in business model innovation, corporate strategy, business unit strategy, and more. (bcg.com)
- good graces could steer more business to consultants in the case of top candidates, as well as independent expenditure work. (cqpolitics.com)
- We have an Excellent Business Objects Consultant Kaspareddy Available immediately for projects. (mail-archive.com)
- Generate a dynamic website that takes your online business profile to new heights with these Aviation Consultant WordPress Themes. (godaddy.com)
- Founded by Daniel R. Herzog, Evergreen Pension Consultants says it offers Colorado's business community a professional, independent approach to managing 401(k) and pension programs. (plansponsor.com)
- But I suspect the root cause of your mutual disappointment in the last two presidential elections lies more with the candidates than the consultants. (slate.com)
- Klein tracks the transformation of politics from this era, when eloquence and passion blended together and candidates roamed the earth like philosophers, to today's, which he sees as shaped by an unholy alliance of money, television, consultants, and just about everything else you don't like about the system. (slate.com)
- In this fate-of-the-nation political year when more than $1 billion will be given to Senate and House candidates, there is just one certainty about the outcome -- the true winners in November will be the leading media consultants in both parties. (salon.com)
- Description:* We are looking for* *Nuview Consultants located in New Jersey .Local candidates are preferred, but not necessary, as long as you can relocate to NJ. (mail-archive.com)
- Sanders ' top consultants have also signed on to two Senate contenders who are running in primaries against candidates endorsed by national Democrats. (cqpolitics.com)
- top consultants are carving out a niche for themselves for 2016 - working for upstart Democratic candidates who rankle the party establishment. (cqpolitics.com)
- Rubio's national PAC spending mirrors the pattern he set as a member of the Florida House with two political action committees that funneled much more money to consultants and travel than to candidates. (theatlantic.com)
Embedded software consultants2
- Aimed at all consultants and specialists who occupy a clinical post but wish to develop an understanding of the leadership and management aspects that are inherent in all senior medical roles. (keele.ac.uk)
Quickly and efficiently1
- By working in teams and delegating tasks, consultants learn to work quickly and efficiently to complete any project they face. (forbes.com)
- The poll of over 1,500 consultants also found that more than half (52 per cent) believe they are being prevented from innovating to support patient care. (netdoctor.co.uk)
- DKS Consultants (Defense Knowledge Solutions) is a Minority Owned, Vietnam Veteran, Aviation Consulting Company which has served US Government customers since 1997. (slideshare.net)
- PALMA DE MALLORCA , Spain , April 4, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of Global Immune Technologies, Inc. (OTC QB: GIMU) announces that it has executed an agreement to provide the Company with a $50 million financing package and engages financial consultants Arcis International Trust, S.A. ( www.arcis-trust.com ) to achieve these goals. (prnewswire.com)
- It contains stories written by IEEE members about the world of engineering consulting, highlighting trends in the engineering field and interviews with company executives about what they look for in a consultant. (ieeeusa.org)
- AM International Consultants, Inc. is an American company located in Allentown, Pennsylvania and serves the Latin American Market including Spain in the European Union. (environmental-expert.com)
- Commenting on the results, Dr Jonathan Fielden, chairman of the BMA's consultants' committee, said: 'It is exasperating that bureaucracy and other barriers are still preventing [consultants] from doing even more for the NHS. (netdoctor.co.uk)
- Schaumburg officials Tuesday defended the value they believed they were getting from consultants hired to improve the police department and recruit a new chief against a public criticism of their costs. (dailyherald.com)
- Facebook will revamp its preferred developer consultant program, segmenting into four areas: page management, advertising application-programming interface, insights, and custom application development. (adweek.com)
- See the Teaching Consultant Program page of our website for more information or to register. (brown.edu)
- Automation Consultant" page, call 6594 3556 or click here . (streetdirectory.com)
- You may wish to explore jobs in nearby locations on the Datamatics Consultants jobs in Utah page or view related jobs below. (military.com)
- Any changes to a consultants calendar can now be viewed instantly with the addition of a 'refresh' button accessed from within the consultants profile page. (apple.com)
- Consultants are concerned that further private sector involvement, particularly the development of polyclinics, is bad news for patients and the NHS. (netdoctor.co.uk)
- IHS Laboratory Consultants - This group is available to provide consultative support and laboratory guidance with matters pertaining to the clinical laboratory. (ihs.gov)
- Samantha Skerrett, an immigration consultant/director at the London-based Migrate Nu-Life, said her firm often dealt with the problems left behind by what the industry calls "ghost" consultants. (telegraph.co.uk)
- Ghost agents give the industry a bad name and are a thorn in the side of bona-fide consultants trying to offer a quality service. (telegraph.co.uk)
- BCG's consultants and industry experts focusing on operations continue to partner with leading companies to arrive at solutions in cost and efficiency, supply chain management, procurement, and more. (bcg.com)
- Since consulting projects are short and cyclical in nature (begin a 3 month engagement, rinse, and repeat), consultants get good at quickly grasping the dynamics of a new industry. (forbes.com)
- Vertical Consultants, founded in 2010 by Hugh Odom, is comprised of a group of wireless industry veterans with decades of experience. (prweb.com)
- Vertical Consultants specializes in issues surrounding the wireless telecom industry and prides itself as a source of information for property owners. (prweb.com)
- Concerns with workload were also revealed, with nearly one fifth (17 per cent) of consultants saying they work more than 55 hours a week when the average working week for consultants is 50 hours. (netdoctor.co.uk)
- Two thirds believe that consultant expansion is required in their departments to cope with future workload demands and changing work patterns. (netdoctor.co.uk)
- Which means plenty of behind-the-scenes work for consultants like him right now. (observer.com)
- The Head Teaching Consultants work with the Director of the Certificate IV Program to co-facilitate training sessions, mentor peers, and facilitate communication and feedback between the Sheridan Center and the Teaching Consultant community. (brown.edu)
- The reports are based on annual surveys conducted of IEEE members in the United States who identify themselves as self-employed consultants deriving 50% or more of their consulting income from independent work. (ieeeusa.org)
- Corporate travel consultant positions are commonly available at travel agencies, especially those that regularly work with corporate customers. (payscale.com)
- Although there are usually no specific educational requirements, most positions require a minimum of four years in experience with travel consultant work. (payscale.com)
- Press article regarding Beckford's signing with the RailHawks Futbol Consultants also has a number of Costa Rican clients who work around the world as managers and coaches, including Alexandre Guimaraes, head coach of Tianjin Teda F.C. in the Chinese Super League, and Ricardo Iribarren, assistant coach of the Columbus Crew. (wikipedia.org)
- Physicians at Gastroenterology Consultants, PA will continue to provide high quality care for procedures such as colonoscopy, upper GI endoscopy, ERCP procedures for the diagnosis of diseases, and more. (prweb.com)
- INTRODUCTION Fission Legal Consultants Limited provide legal with a difference. (uksmallbusinessdirectory.co.uk)
- IEEE-USA assists with the start-up of local IEEE Consultant Networks and encourages member-consultants to take advantage of these networking and educational opportunities they provide. (ieeeusa.org)
- Hugh Odom, President of Vertical Consultants, states "We are pleased with the response we have had from non-profit organizations around the country and our ability to provide these organizations the direction they need to optimize any current or proposed cell tower lease they may be a party to. (prweb.com)
- Cummings Engineering Consultants Inc. of Chandler has developed SecureSleeve, a device case that acts to encrypt data, provide protection and extend the product's battery life. (bizjournals.com)
- Together these concepts provide corporate counsel informed guidance when interviewing consultants as part of an internal investigation. (law.com)
- In blaming consultants for losing Democratic campaigns, Klein is telling liberals a story they desperately want to hear. (slate.com)
- As Leslie Kerman, a Democratic campaign lawyer and a leading behind-the-scenes crusader against the inflated fees paid to media firms, puts it, "These same consultants love to run ads about out-of-control compensation for CEOs, but they don't think about their own compensation. (salon.com)
- Democratic strategists pointed to President Barack Obama's consultants from 2008 - such as David Axelrod, Dan Pfeiffer and David Plouffe - who helped Obama defeat Hillary Rodham Clinton in a bloody Democratic primary. (cqpolitics.com)
- ICplanet Inc. has launched a recruiting site for independent consultants. (informationweek.com)
- Does Consultants For Lung Diseases offer onsite parking? (healthgrades.com)
- Women in the new study who spent an average total of three hours with a lactation consultant were almost three times more likely to start breastfeeding their newborns and to still be breastfeeding three months later. (yahoo.com)
- For the first trial, half of the women had pre- and postnatal lactation consultant visits and their doctors were reminded by electronic prompts to speak to the patients about breastfeeding during office visits. (yahoo.com)
- A lactation consultant or specialist is often a nurse who has been trained to teach and advise women about breastfeeding. (webmd.com)
- This may be someone like a breastfeeding counselor or a LaLeche League leader-but the contact number for a board-certified lactation consultant should also be handy in case the problem persists. (americanpregnancy.org)
- Make your appointment at Tasman Eye Consultants. (groupon.com)
- But have you scrutinized the financial arrangements and consultant contracts of this campaign the way you would skeptically analyze the balance sheet of your favorite charity? (salon.com)
- The hope is that the revamped preferred developer consultant program will make it easier for advertisers and marketers to find vendors to meet their needs, especially with respect to timeline , the Reach Generator, mobile ads, real-time insights, offers and ads on logoff pages. (adweek.com)
- Dynamic interactive calendar: Find out exactly the time and day that your chosen consultant will be in attendance. (apple.com)
- making it easier to find a consultant at the PMC. (apple.com)
- The Online Communications Consultant for West Africa plays a strong content coordination and project management role in the day-to-day operation of the hub's sites, as well as coordinating with the AFR Communications team. (worldbank.org)
- Human Jigsaw Pty Ltd provides recruitment, induction and retainment service through professional materials handling consultants for many industries. (ferret.com.au)
- Jason Kenney, Canada's minister of citizenship, immigration and multiculturalism, said at an earlier conference that, while most immigration consultants working in Canada were professional and ethical, "the unfortunate reality is that many consultants are acting dishonestly or even illegally to profit from people's dream of coming here. (telegraph.co.uk)
- Its threefold focus is on finding, screening, and qualifying professional consultants. (informationweek.com)
- Through the Center's Teaching Consultant Program , TCs receive professional training in the development and application of peer observation and feedback skills, and in the development of leadership and discussion facilitation skills. (brown.edu)
- Teaching Consultants who have completed Certificate IV may choose to continue serving as an Experienced Teaching Consultant (ETC). In this capacity, they will have the opportunity to continue their professional development by participating in the TC community. (brown.edu)
- The letter has been organised by a group of around 20 consultants convened by their professional body, the British Medical Association, at a meeting in its London headquarters on the evening of May 5. (telegraph.co.uk)
- Hillside Consultants, Inc. is a special event fresh flower design studio owned by Dawn Ackerman, a professional designer with over 24 years of experience. (weddingwire.com)
- Website: www.futbolconsultants.com Futbol Consultants represents numerous professional athletes and coaches, but has also developed a novel approach of putting amateur Costa Rican players in contact with collegiate soccer programs in the United States. (wikipedia.org)
- Futbol Consultants represent the following professional athletes: Jairo Arrieta (Columbus Crew) In 2012, Arrieta joined the Crew, moving outside of Costa Rica for the first time in his playing career. (wikipedia.org)
- By "people," Klein mainly means political consultants: He feels the culture of consulting has hijacked something that was once far more pure, unfiltered, and, well, good. (slate.com)
- IEEE-USA also arranges occasional workshops and offers webinars and ebooks on consulting-related topics, as well as specialized resources such as the annual Consultants Fee Survey. (ieeeusa.org)
- Four accident and emergency consultants who resigned en masse said planned changes at their hospital meant it would have 'neither an A&E service nor a safe service', it has emerged. (bbc.co.uk)
- A fifth A&E consultant working at the Worcestershire Royal Hospital resigned at the same time. (bbc.co.uk)
- Is Consultants For Lung Diseases physically located within a hospital? (healthgrades.com)
- A consultant involved in the no confidence move said: "The motto of the hospital is 'The child first and always. (telegraph.co.uk)
- The Chair of the Trust met four consultants last week and discussed a variety of concerns they had regarding the running of the hospital," the spokesman said. (telegraph.co.uk)
- Bernard L. Hoffman, 51, a nuclear engineer and an executive consultant, died Wednesday at Washington Advertist Hospital after a long illness. (washingtonpost.com)
- Even though I'm an evil Republican media consultant myself-I worked on Bush's 2000 and 2004 campaigns-I agree this is probably a healthy instinct, all in all. (slate.com)
- As somebody who has worked as a media consultant in a lot of Republican campaigns, I'm amused to see how much credit is given to supposedly superior Republican campaign tactics and apparatus. (slate.com)