Respiratory Protective Devices
Encyclopedias as Topic
Endoplasmic Reticulum-Associated Degradation
A country of eastern Europe, formerly the province of Bosnia in Yugoslavia, uniting with the province of Herzegovina to form the Republic of Bosnia and Herzegovina in 1946. It was created 7 April 1992 as a result of the division of Yugoslavia and recognized by the United States as an independent state. Bosnia takes is name from the river Bosna, in turn from the Indoeuropean root bhog, "current"; Herzegovina is from the Serbian herceg (duke) + -ov (the possessive) + -ina (country or territory).
Vaccines or candidate vaccines used to prevent PAPILLOMAVIRUS INFECTIONS. Human vaccines are intended to reduce the incidence of UTERINE CERVICAL NEOPLASMS, so they are sometimes considered a type of CANCER VACCINES. They are often composed of CAPSID PROTEINS, especially L1 protein, from various types of ALPHAPAPILLOMAVIRUS.
An approach of practicing medicine with the goal to improve and evaluate patient care. It requires the judicious integration of best research evidence with the patient's values to make decisions about medical care. This method is to help physicians make proper diagnosis, devise best testing plan, choose best treatment and methods of disease prevention, as well as develop guidelines for large groups of patients with the same disease. (from JAMA 296 (9), 2006)
A family of small, non-enveloped DNA viruses infecting birds and most mammals, especially humans. They are grouped into multiple genera, but the viruses are highly host-species specific and tissue-restricted. They are commonly divided into hundreds of papillomavirus "types", each with specific gene function and gene control regions, despite sequence homology. Human papillomaviruses are found in the genera ALPHAPAPILLOMAVIRUS; BETAPAPILLOMAVIRUS; GAMMAPAPILLOMAVIRUS; and MUPAPILLOMAVIRUS.
Public Health Practice
Therapeutic Human Experimentation
A formal process of examination of patient care or research proposals for conformity with ethical standards. The review is usually conducted by an organized clinical or research ethics committee (CLINICAL ETHICS COMMITTEES or RESEARCH ETHICS COMMITTEES), sometimes by a subset of such a committee, an ad hoc group, or an individual ethicist (ETHICISTS).
Journal Impact Factor
Selma to Montgomery marches
"Student Voice" (PDF).. *^ Jet, May 27, 1965. *^ "CHAPTER I: THE ACTIVIST CONSENSUS". www2.oberlin.edu.. ...
Talk:Dwarf planet/Archive 3
Their sphericity needs to be based on overall astronomical consensus. The voice of astronomical consensus is the IAU. Serendi ... That hardly represents astronomical consensus. Serendipodous 05:40, 10 September 2011 (UTC) Unless you provide evidence to the ... Moreover, determining consensus in the world 'out there' is very problematic, which is why WP goes for RSs. --JorisvS (talk) 20 ... As for consensus, science doesn't care much for it. There's debate, and many may become convinced of a certain position, even ...
Fuller, Dan; Geide-Stevenson, Doris (Fall 2003). "Consensus Among Economists: Revisited". The Journal of Economic Education. 34 ... The Economists' Voice. 3 (9): 1-6. doi:10.2202/1553-3832.1156. S2CID 201123406.. ... Use of commonly accepted methods need not produce a final conclusion or even a consensus on a particular question, given ... Some academic economic journals have increased their efforts to gauge the consensus of economists regarding certain policy ...
Isabel Capeloa Gil
2017). "Cellulloid Consensus. A Comparative Approach to Film in Portugal During WWII" in Laura Lonsdale (ed): Oxford Companion ... 2016). "Seeing Voice. On the Cinematic Politics of Representation" in Alexandra Lopes, Adriana Martins (eds.), Mediations of ... "A Global Voice for a Common Future" and founder of the task force for women's leadership of Catholic Universities. Isabel ...
Modern Vampires of the City
The Village Voice (January 14, 2014). "Pazz and Jop". Pazz and Jop. Archived from the original on January 19, 2015. Retrieved ... Aggregator AnyDecentMusic? gave it 8.2 out of 10, based on their assessment of the critical consensus. Reviewing the album in ... Christgau, Robert (January 24, 2014). "The Consensus Has Consequences". The Barnes & Noble Review. Retrieved September 15, 2016 ... because of Koenig's voice and diction, which reveals "the youth that he and his bandmates so often strive to shrug off." Ezell ...
They state that the reduction on consensus on this question is "likely" due to the Card and Krueger research and subsequent ... Whaples, Robert (2006). "Do Economists Agree on Anything? Yes!". The Economists' Voice. 3 (9): 1-6. doi:10.2202/1553-3832.1156 ... According to one 2021 assessment, "there is no consensus on the employment effects of the minimum wage." According to a 1978 ... Alston, Richard M.; Kearl, J. R.; Vaughan, Michael B. (May 1992). "Is There a Consensus Among Economists in 1990s?". The ...
Retrieved 29 May 2016.[failed verification] "No excuses left for our voices not to be heard in mainstream media". Newswatch. ... TheTrashies: Challenging the media's misinformed consensus". Media Diversified. Retrieved 22 March 2016. "The Trashies: a ...
The village chief voices group consensus. Traditional villages have a council of elders which maintains social control through ...
Respublika (Kazakh activist organisation)
Kumenov, Almaz (26 June 2019). "As Kazakhstan's activists find their voice, next comes the message". Eurasianet. Archived from ... CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) Kumenov, Almaz (18 July 2019). "Kazakhstan: Consensus-building council already ...
High Transitional Authority
On 28 October 2011, Rajoelina announced the selection of a Prime Minister of consensus, Omer Beriziky, who was responsible for ... "Madagascar Court confirms President-elect". Voice Of America. 17 January 2014. Retrieved 17 January 2014. Razafison, Rivonala ( ... 29 October 2011). "Madagascar: Rajoelina appoints a 'consensus' prime minister". Africa Review. National Media Group, Kenya. ... forming a new government of consensus intended to facilitate preparations for internationally recognized presidential elections ...
Noise in music
Most consonants in human speech (e.g., the sounds of f, v, s, z, both voiced and unvoiced th, Scottish and German ch) are ... there is rarely a consensus ... By all accounts there is no single and intercultural universal concept defining what music ... Noise is an important component of the sound of the human voice and all musical instruments, particularly in unpitched ... who introduced it for solo voices in his Gurrelieder (1900-1911), Pierrot Lunaire (1913), and the opera Moses und Aron (1930- ...
Ofir Ben Shitrit
... , appearing on The Voice Israel In fall 2012, Ben Shitrit's aunt brought her to an audition for The Voice ... Gottlieb, Tzvi (3 April 2013). "Reality TV: The Way To Israeli Consensus?". The Daily Beast. Retrieved 17 June 2018. Misheli, ... Arzoan, Shai (15 April 2015). "קול ששון: כוכבת "דה וויס" מתחתנת" [The Voice of Gladness: 'The Voice' Star Weds]. Walla! (in ... She came to prominence in 2013 as a contestant on the reality singing competition The Voice Israel. She received additional ...
ISBN 978-1-13406-118-1. Knipe, David M. (2015). Vedic Voices: Intimate Narratives of a Living Andhra Tradition. Oxford ... OCLC 61821908.CS1 maint: others (link) Moser, Heike; Younger, Paul (2013). "Kerala: Plurality and Consensus". In Berger, Peter ... Moser, Heike; Younger, Paul (2013). "Kerala: Plurality and Consensus". In Berger, Peter; Heidemann, Frank (eds.). The Modern ... ISBN 978-81-7022-282-8. Moser, Heike; Younger, Paul (2013). "Kerala: Plurality and Consensus". In Berger, Peter; Heidemann, ...
Occupy movement hand signals
"Reaching Consensus". October 17, 2011. Retrieved May 18, 2012. Chris Barton "'Occupy Auckland' protest speaks with many voices ... Consensus decision-making - hand signals Hand signaling (open outcry) Human microphone Jazz hands Robert's Rules of Order ... The Occupy movement hand signals are a group of hand signals used by Occupy movement protesters to negotiate a consensus. The ... Twinkles and down twinkles are referred to as a "temperature check". They indicate if a group is getting close to consensus. ...
In 2009, US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton voiced support for the establishment of a Palestinian state - a solution not ... Ravid, Barak (5 July 2009). "Netanyahu: We have consensus on two-state solution". Haaretz. Retrieved 16 March 2013. Berger, ... Rebecca Vilkomerson, executive director of Jewish Voice for Peace, stated that "American Jews are largely appalled by the ... "Trump Announces US-Brokered Israel-Sudan Normalization". Voice of America (VOA). 23 October 2020. Ben-Ephraim, Shaiel (24 ...
A voice of moderation, he instinctively sought consensus." Lauricella was particularly interested as a legislator in economic ...
New Zealand Educational Institute
See templates for discussion to help reach a consensus. › The New Zealand Educational Institute (NZEI, in Maori: Te Riu Roa) is ... It quickly became the nationwide voice of primary school teachers. Since the 1994 merger with the Combined Early Childhood ...
Malta Workers' Union
See templates for discussion to help reach a consensus. › The UHM Voice of the Workers is a national trade union center in ...
Football Supporters' Federation
The organisation is free to join and acts as a singular voice for football fans. The FSF represents more than 500,000 members ... See templates for discussion to help reach a consensus. › The Football Supporters' Federation (FSF) is an organisation ...
A review by Ryan Paul of Ars Technica claims that like most other voice activated apps, including Siri, voice recognition is a ... See templates for discussion to help reach a consensus. › Scott Webster of CNET praised Google Now for its ability to remind ... New voice action features included with this update include the ability to post to Google+, song recognition capabilities, and ... Users can also voice questions related to the subjects of these cards. ‹ The template below (Unbalanced) is being considered ...
First inauguration of Barack Obama
Yahoo! Voices. Retrieved 2011-12-26. Full transcript and video of the inaugural address of President Barack Obama Text of ... See templates for discussion to help reach a consensus. › Politics portal United States portal. ... Gandelman, Joe (January 23, 2009). "Bush Team Reportedly Irked Over Obama Inaugural Address". The Moderate Voice. Archived from ... Dallas Voice. Archived from the original on January 12, 2012. Retrieved January 22, 2009. "Obama signs first presidential ...
See templates for discussion to help reach a consensus. › There have been reports of attacks on Palestinian Christians in Gaza ... Gaza Pastor Manuel Musallam has voiced doubts that those attacks were religiously motivated. The Palestinian President, Prime ... and Muslim Voices from the Ground and Visions of the Future in Israel/Palestine, Cowley Publications 2003 pp. 29-50, 36-37. ...
Vũ Cát Tường
... won the position of the runner-up of The Voice Kids of Vietnam 2016. Immediately after The Voice Kids 2016 closed, Vũ Cát Tường ... See templates for discussion to help reach a consensus. › Vũ Cát Tường (born October 2, 1992) as VCT is a Vietnamese singer- ... Hồ sơ' Vũ Cát Tường - cô gái gây bão tại The Voice 2013". soha.vn. VnExpress. "Vũ Thu Phương vỡ òa khi cháu gái đoạt quán quân ... "Vũ Cát Tường quay trở lại The Voice Kids với vai trò HLV mùa thứ 2". dantri.com.vn. DÂN TRÍ. ""Adele nhí" - học trò Vũ Cát ...
Bringing Citizen Voices to the Table. A Guide for Public Managers. San Francisco, CA: Jossey Bass, 2013. Lukensmeyer, Carolyn ... See templates for discussion to help reach a consensus. › Dr. Carolyn J. Lukensmeyer, Ph.D., is a leader in the field of ... In 1995, she founded AmericaSpeaks, a non-partisan non-profit organization that strengthens citizen voice in decision making. ... a national non-profit whose mission was to link citizen voice with the governance of the nation, and to influence leaders in ...
He became a successful artist thanks to his distinctive voice and his songs, mostly sung in English, which were heavily aired ... See templates for discussion to help reach a consensus. › Maxi Trusso (born 31 July 1970) is an Argentine singer-songwriter, ... noted for his distinctive voice. His vocal range is tenor. He's one of the most successful Argentine artists in the last decade ...
Jack McCarthy (television)
Pat's Voice, Dies", New York Daily News, May 25, 1996 McAuley, Joseph. "Remembering St. Patrick's Day's Other Irishman--Jack ... See templates for discussion to help reach a consensus. › Jack McCarthy at TV.com. ...
See templates for discussion to help reach a consensus. › Danny Mastrogiorgio at TV.com Danny Mastrogiorgio at Behind The Voice ... He is best known for providing the voice of Toni Cipriani in the 2005 video game Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories and for ... Daniel "Danny" Mastrogiorgio (born October 26, 1964) is an American actor who has also provided voice work for video games. ... In addition to Liberty City Stories, Mastrogiorgio has provided his voice for many other projects. These include the video ...
It broadcasts 12 hours daily as part of a 24-hour stream of programming in conjunction with Voice of America (VOA). Radio Free ... See templates for discussion to help reach a consensus. › Radio Azadi (formerly Radio Free Afghanistan) is the Afghan branch of ... The Library of Congress in Washington, D.C. recently launched a new exhibit named "Voices From Afghanistan" showcasing some of ... www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p007bbv4 Voices From Afghanistan. http://www.rferl.org/content/off_mic_voices_from_afghanistan_exhibit ...
Chest voice Head voice Human voice Register (music) Register (phonology) Vocal resonation Large, John (February-March 1972). " ... The diversity of opinion is wide with no consensus. The prevailing practice within vocal pedagogy is to divide both men and ... "Voice Registers: Chest, head and other voices at Vocalist.org.uk". www.vocalist.org.uk. Retrieved 2017-09-26. Van den Berg, J.W ... The falsetto voice is also more limited in dynamic variation and tone quality than the modal voice. The whistle register is the ...
From 1940 until the 1980s, during the worldwide spread of neoliberalism through the Washington Consensus, the Mexican unions ... the union started the weekly Voice of the People publication, having the declared intention "to unite the productive classes of ... In the 1980s, Mexico began adhering to Washington Consensus policies, selling off state industries such as railroad and ...
A commonly voiced concerns about complementary alternative medicine (CAM) is the way it's regulated. There have been ... There is a general scientific consensus that alternative therapies lack the requisite scientific validation, and their ... There is no general consensus about how to balance consumer protection (from false claims, toxicity, and advertising) with ...
"Voice of Democratic Kampuchea" radio station, which remained their main outlet for communicating with the world. In ... and typically rejected compromise or attempts to gain a consensus. Short related that "Pol did believe he was acting for ... but he never gives the impression that he is raising his voice or losing his equanimity. Thiounn Mumm, who saw him often in ...
In the Limia Baixa region an old six sibilant system is still preserved, with voiced/voiceless opposition: /ʃ/ - /ʒ/; /s̺/ - /z ... The changes have been considered an attempt to build a consensus among major Galician philology trends and represent, in the ... of voiced and voiceless fricatives, followed by a process of de-affrication which led to different results in the west and in ...
Re-education through labor
"Voice of America. Retrieved 4 April 2007.. *^ "Editorial: China abolishing Laojiao system? Not likely". Laogai Research ... "general consensus" that reform was needed. In March 2007, however, the Chinese government did announce that it would ...
The earliest forms of music probably did not use musical instruments other than the human voice or natural objects such as ... societies may have made decisions by communal consensus decision making rather than by appointing permanent rulers such as ...
... scholarly consensus indicates that Homo erectus had controlled fire by between 500 and 400 ka. Fire, fueled with wood ... "Early Voices: The Leap to Language". The New York Times. Retrieved November 7, 2016 ...
Everest (2015 film)
The site's consensus reads, "Everest boasts all the dizzying cinematography a person could hope to get out of a movie about ... Helen calls Jan, hoping that Rob will respond to her voice. Jan tells Rob that he must start moving. Rob tells her that he is ...
White Hunter Black Heart
Jim Hoberman of The Village Voice hailed it as "Eastwood's best work before Unforgiven...[an] underrated hall-of-mirrors movie ... The consensus reads: "White Hunter Black Heart is powerful, intelligent, and subtly moving, a fascinating meditation on ... "Voice Choices: White Hunter, Black Heart". The Village Voice. Retrieved 2015-01-04 ...
Berlin Brandenburg Airport
This so-called consensus decision was later affirmed by the respective state legislatures. The new airport would use some ... Due to the rising passenger numbers at Berlin airports and delays to BER, concerns were voiced in 2013 that the new airport ... "Konsensbeschluss zur Tempelhof-Schließung" [Consensus decision for the closure of Tempelhof]. Der Tagesspiegel (in German). 18 ... The Brandenburg Oberlandesgericht acknowledged the concerns voiced by IVG. In its review, it found that in certain points the ...
In 1996 Jyoti Basu seemed all set to be the consensus leader of the United Front for the post of Prime Minister of India. ... In a message to Jyoti Basu's son Chandan, Manmohan Singh said: "He was a powerful regional voice in the national political ...
He possessed a deep voice and large blue eyes. He used his arms as though he were an orchestra conductor. Occasionally one hand ...
There is no consensus on the effectiveness of manual therapies for neck pain. A 2013 systematic review found that the data ... No single profession "owns" spinal manipulation and there is little consensus as to which profession should administer SM, ... Voice stress analysis. Related topics. *Bourgeois pseudoscience. *Suppressed research in the Soviet Union ...
World Health Assembly
... by consensus) to be Geneva. A current list of members on the Executive Board can be derived through consultation of the WHA # ... have voiced support for Taiwan's inclusion in the Assembly in opposition to Chinese economic and political coercion. ...
Death of Caylee Anthony
Ken Furton, a professor of chemistry at Florida International University, stated that there is no consensus in the field on ... "Casey Anthony Prosecutor Jeff Ashton Offers a Voice of Reason on 'The View' (VIDEO)". AOL. Archived from the original on ...
... the consensus reaction to the tour was negative. Some fans found Shankar's significant presence to be a bizarre ... and she was known among friends for her loud singing voice, which at times startled visitors by rattling the Harrisons' windows ...
Conservatism in the United States
"Culture Wars: An Encyclopedia of Issues, Viewpoints and Voices. Routledge. p. 440. ISBN 978-1-317-47351-0. .. Barbara Goodwin ( ... "conservative consensus, forged by Cold War politics" of "markets and moralism". It emphasizes nationalism and social ... The Paleoconservatives: New Voices of the Old Right. Transaction Publishers. ISBN 9781412838184. .. ... Roger Chapman; James Ciment (March 17, 2015). Culture Wars: An Encyclopedia of Issues, Viewpoints and Voices. Routledge. p. 179 ...
The website's consensus states that "Featuring superlative animation, off-kilter characters, and affectionate voice work by Bob ... Their leader, a singing bullfrog voiced by Phil Harris, was deleted from the film. A pigeon was originally proposed to be ... Her Hungarian nationality was derived from that of her voice actress.. *Geraldine Page as Madame Medusa, a greedy, redheaded, ... Since Jim Jordan, who had voiced Orville, had since died, a new character, Wilbur (Orville's brother, another albatross) was ...
Their ideas included shrinking the city's footprint from before the storm, incorporating community voices into development ... No consensus describes how it came to be, but it likely resulted from New Orleans' geographic isolation by water and the fact ...
From 1940 until the 1980s, worldwide spread of neo-liberalism through the Washington Consensus, the Mexican unions did not ... the union started the weekly Voice of the People publication, having the declared intention "to unite the productive classes of ... In the 1980s, Mexico began adhering to Washington Consensus policies, selling off state industries such as railroad and ...
Society at large is more consensus-oriented.. *^ Jung, Carl. The Psychology of the Unconscious, Dvir Co., Ltd., Tel-Aviv, 1973 ... Chin, Jean Lau, Women and leadership: transforming visions and diverse voices Wiley-Blackwell, 2007, ISBN 1-4051-5582-5, ISBN ...
Continuum (TV series)
Episodes from the first season and the second begin with the plot of the show narrated via a voice-over from the point of view ... The website's consensus reads, "Continuum blends time-tested genre ingredients to deliver a sci-fi crime drama that's solidly ...
Though the Washington Consensus was conceived as a policy that would best promote development, it was criticized for ignoring ... In 2010 voting powers at the World Bank were revised to increase the voice of developing countries, notably China. The ... Joseph Stiglitz argued that the Washington Consensus placed too much emphasis on the growth of GDP, and not enough on the ... In the 1990s, the World Bank and the IMF forged the Washington Consensus, policies that included deregulation and ...
The website's critical consensus reads, "Like its augmented protagonist, Upgrade's old-fashioned innards get a high-tech boost ... Simon Maiden as STEM (voice). *Christopher Kirby as Tolan. *Clayton Jacobson as Manny ...
Singer Jimmy Scott (r), whose unusual voice was due to Kallman syndrome ... "Expert consensus document: European Consensus Statement on congenital hypogonadotropic hypogonadism--pathogenesis, diagnosis ...
Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
There is no consensus among neurologists on the exact definition of familial ALS. The strictest definition is that a person ... or voice output communication devices) or low-tech communication techniques such as head mounted laser pointers, alphabet ... speech-language pathologists can recommend the use of augmentative and alternative communication such as voice amplifiers, ...
Abortion in the United States
This divergence also led to Christian Right organizations like Christian Voice, Christian Coalition and Moral Majority having ... When those trained in the respective disciplines of medicine, philosophy, and theology are unable to arrive at any consensus, ... However, physicians remained the loudest voice in the anti-abortion debate, and they carried their anti-feminist agenda to ...
The voices of Cape York activists Noel Pearson and Jean Little, and academics Marcia Langton and Mick Dodson, today loom large ... no consensus exists on its origins, process, or whether or not it was genocide. However, using the "UN definition, sufficient ... The voices of Indigenous Australians are being increasingly noticed and include the playwright Jack Davis and Kevin Gilbert. ... "Nothing mutual about denying Aborigines a voice". The Sydney Morning Herald ...
Jehovah's Witness publications state that consensus of faith aids unity, and deny that unity restricts individuality or ... as we would to the voice of God, because it is His provision.. ...
Climate and Carbon, Consensus and Contention | Dissident Voice
A consensus has developed, and is voiced by the United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (UN IPCC), that the ... 8. Justifying the IPCC consensus. 9. Criticizing the IPCC consensus. 10. The Open Cycle Closes. Endnotes ... Finally, Dyson voices a sentiment common to the opposition critics that the failings they point to are so grave or unlikely to ... 9. Criticizing the IPCC Consensus. I am always happy to be in the minority. Concerning the climate models, I know enough of the ...
Report Urges African Consensus on Sudan Referendum | Voice of America - English
Uganda's Opposition Fails to Find Consensus Presidential Candidate | Voice of America - English
Nomination of presidential candidates for Ugandas 2016 general elections begins Tuesday. President Yoweri Museveni, who has ruled Uganda for 30 years, will be nominated by the ruling National Resistance Movement (NRM) for another term. Also being nominated Tuesday for president is former Prime Minister Amama Mbabazi, who is running as an independent under auspices of The Democratic Alliance (TDA). On Wednesday, long-time opposition leader Kizza Besigye will be nominated by his Forum for Democratic Change (FDC). Dr.
Maine Voices: Yarmouth still seeking consensus on removal of two dams - Portland Press Herald
Maine Voices: Yarmouth still seeking consensus on removal of two dams. Is it time for the town to trade its millponds for a new ... Maine Voices: As middle ground on immigration, beef up border security while protecting dreamers ... More discussion will be needed for Yarmouth to reach a consensus. ...
Official AACE Position and Consensus Statements
Your Voice. Amplified by AACE. Your professional concerns are represented at the local, regional and national level by AACEs ... Position and Consensus Statements *Media Center *Contact Us *ADVOCACY *Get Involved *Health Policy Updates *Health Policy ... Consensus Statements. AACE and ACE conduct bring together key experts and thought leaders on particular endocrine topics to ... Consensus statements examine several issues that are addressed in order to provide physicians information to guide them in ...
The 2nd Asia Pacific Congress on Controversies to Consensus in Diabetes, Obesity and Hypertension (CODHy) | TSNN Trade Show News
Partner Voices. VisitDallas Curates the Dallas Experience for Visitors VisitDallas, the sales and marketing organization for ... The 2nd Asia Pacific Congress on Controversies to Consensus in Diabetes, Obesity and Hypertension (CODHy) Date ... We are proud to announce that the 2nd Asia Pacific Congress on Controversies to Consensus in Diabetes, Obesity and Hypertension ...
'Countryfile ignores vegan voices': BBC to streamline complaints system to stop vexatious viewers wasting licence fee
Community Voices in Medical Ethics: Consensus on 1-Year-Old's Fate
Community Voices and its affiliate Community Ethics Committee give the multiple communities of Boston a voice in the care they ... Community Voices in Medical Ethics We are a diverse, Boston-based group of citizens providing feedback on medical ethics ... With a little more time and more communication, consensus is usually reached." ...
No Consensus on Meaning of Vatican Synod Questionnaire / National Catholic Reporter | Voice of the Faithful ®
... there is no consensus on what that direction means. Moreover, comparing notes from recent Vatican statements, it is hard to ... No Consensus on Meaning of Vatican Synod Questionnaire / National Catholic Reporter. Nearly a week after news that the Vatican ... Voice of the Faithful. A lay movement for governance reform in the Roman Catholic Church, responding to the clergy sexual abuse ... Voice of the Faithful "Focus" News Roundup * Over five years, Pope produces major shift in church culture / Associated Press in ...
Voices of Fire: Season 1 - Rotten Tomatoes
Voices of Fire Critics Consensus No consensus yet. Not enough ratings to. calculate a score. ... Voices Of Fire isnt quite as compelling a watch as we anticipated it to be. But, it also displays the amazing talent of a lot ... Critic Reviews for Voices of Fire Season 1 All Critics (2) , Top Critics (0) , Fresh (2) , Rotten (0) ... This is a fresh take on reality voice competitions. The energy was different. The love of all things God sits with you while ...
Best Animated Movies - Rotten Tomatoes
Critics Consensus: Chicken Run has all the charm of Nick Parks Wallace & Gromit, and something for everybody. The voice acting ... Critics Consensus: Featuring a stellar voice cast, technically dazzling animation, and loads of good humor, Antz should delight ... Critics Consensus: Featuring superlative animation, off-kilter characters, and affectionate voice work by Bob Newhart and Eva ... Critics Consensus: Kung Fu Panda has a familiar message, but the pleasing mix of humor, swift martial arts action, and colorful ...
Consensus (website) - Wikipedia
The End of Consensus?". Global Voices. "Chinas "Consensus Network" inaccessible, founder says future not promising". BBC.com ... The Consensus or Consensus Net, also known as 21st Century Web, was a Chinese renowned ideological and cultural website ... Sponsored by Lide Consensus (Beijing) Network Media Technology Co., Ltd., the position of Consensus leaned toward liberalism. ... "seek consensus in the era of great transformation". The 21ccom.net domain name was registered on February 20, 2009. Consensus ...
Selma to Montgomery marches - Wikipedia
The death of consensus, not the death of truth » Nieman Journalism Lab
We need a vision for a new journalism, and a clear path to supporting and sustaining it in a world where consensus can no ... "We had the post-war consensus, then the (neo)liberal consensus, and now we are somewhere else entirely - what I call a digital ... "We need a vision for a new journalism, and a clear path to supporting and sustaining it in a world where consensus can no ... We need a vision for a new journalism, and a clear path to supporting and sustaining it in a world where consensus can no ...
A Consensus Statement on Health Care Transitions for Young Adults With Special Health Care Needs | Articles | Pediatrics
Family Voices. Margaret Turk, MD. SUNY Health Science Center at Syracuse. Patience White, MD ... A Consensus Statement on Health Care Transitions for Young Adults With Special Health Care Needs. American Academy of ... This consensus document has now been approved as policy by the boards of the American Academy of Pediatrics, the American ... A Consensus Statement on Health Care Transitions for Young Adults With Special Health Care Needs ...
Otto Focus | Village Voice
... the consensus ends. Was he the artist-crusader who stared down the MPAA, Cardinal Spellman, and Ku Kluxers-or... ... Otto Preminger belongs to film history; beyond that, the consensus ends. Was he the artist-crusader who stared down the MPAA, ... The Worst Possible Nightmare: Collecting the Voices Coverage of William Friedkins "Cruising" ...
Something Fishy About A Coalition Without Consensus | TreeHugger
"A hunger strike?" asked another in a quavering voice. And now I was confused, as clearly they were both deeply concerned and ... My opening line of questioning was in a rather loud and supposedly irritated voice, and went something like this "What gives ... Something Fishy About A Coalition Without Consensus. Kenny Luna October 7, 2007 ...
Special Issue of BJSM
Eurosurveillance | Multidisciplinary, evidence-based consensus guidelines for human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccination in high...
J Voice. 2015;29(2):223-9. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jvoice.2014.08.003 PMID: 25619468 ... Multidisciplinary, evidence-based consensus guidelines for human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccination in high-risk populations, ... Multidisciplinary, evidence-based consensus guidelines for human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccination in high-risk populations, ... Multidisciplinary, evidence-based consensus guidelines for human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccination in high-risk populations, ...
China Mobile Ltd stock quote, China Mobile Ltd company overview | Reuters India
Talk:Dwarf planet/Archive 3 - Wikipedia
Their sphericity needs to be based on overall astronomical consensus. The voice of astronomical consensus is the IAU. Serendi ... That hardly represents astronomical consensus. Serendipodous 05:40, 10 September 2011 (UTC) Unless you provide evidence to the ... Moreover, determining consensus in the world out there is very problematic, which is why WP goes for RSs. --JorisvS (talk) 20 ... As for consensus, science doesnt care much for it. Theres debate, and many may become convinced of a certain position, even ...
Expert's Consensus on Terminology of Auditory Perceptual Assessment in Voice Disorder | Korean Journal of Otolaryngology -...
Auditory Perception , Consensus , Korea , Methods , Pathology , Vocabulary , Voice Disorders , Voice Quality , Voice ... Experts Consensus on Terminology of Auditory Perceptual Assessment in Voice Disorder Experts Consensus on Terminology of ... Voice Quality / Voice Disorders / Consensus / Korea / Methods Type of study: Practice guideline Country/Region as subject: Asia ... Voice Quality / Voice Disorders / Consensus / Korea / Methods Type of study: Practice guideline Country/Region as subject: Asia ...
Reliability and Validity of the Kannada Version of the Consensus Auditory-Perceptual Evaluation of Voice - Fingerprint -...
Transition of NTIA's Stewardship of the IANA Functions - ICANN
Open [to all voices]. *Do no harm. *Consensus-based. *"Diversity" added to list of principles. ... the group should operate by rough consensus and publicly document outlying views if full consensus cannot be achieved". ... the group should operate by rough consensus and publicly document outlying views if full consensus cannot be achieved". ... 29 There is general support for a consensus-based approach and calls for a documented process to reflect any dissenting views, ...
University of Minnesota | MinnPost
Liberal Democrat Voice | lobbying
Paul Tyler writes….There can be no party funding consensus without compromise. By Paul Tyler , Wed 5th June 2013 - 11:59 am ... By The Voice , Mon 3rd June 2013 - 12:45 pm I know that the absence of the register from last months Queens Speech raised ... By The Voice , Sun 8th September 2013 - 3:45 pm Last week, Syria dominated. This week Nick Clegg uses his Leaders letter to ... By The Voice , Sat 1st June 2013 - 8:51 am As more embarrassing revelations come out about Newark MP Patrick Mercers conduct, ...
Doctors With Borders | Village Voice
There is more consensus in these areas; no bioethicist would argue against informed consent, for example.) Other questions ... The Voice spoke graphic truth to power with covers that skewered the one-term reign of George H.W. Bush ... A Village Voice cover from two decades ago exposes the hypocrisy in the GOPs refusal to impeach Trump ... After Harvey Milk was assassinated in San Francisco, the Voices Arthur Bell looked at homophobia in New York City: The gay- ...
The Fix - White House Cheat Sheet: Obama and Leno
The consensus? Its a savvy move.. The reasons given ran the gamut but generally coalesced into a few broad categories: ... Among independent voters, 55 percent voiced approval for the way Obama is handling the presidency, a 17-point decline among ... Hey Rahm, can I get you back??? (said in baby voice sitting at computer). ...
Dubber "Best of Breed" UCR & Voice Intelligence Cloud selected for IBM Cloud for Telecommunications Services
Dubbers Voice Intelligence Cloud will enable Service Providers to deliver next-generation Unified Call Recording and Voice AI ... Therefore, the analyst consensus is a Moderate Buy. At $4.75, the average price target puts the upside potential at 452%. (See ... Dubbers Voice Intelligence Cloud will enable Service Providers to deliver next-generation Unified Call Recording and Voice AI ... The stock has a Strong Buy consensus rating, based on 3 Buy reviews and 1 Hold. Shares are selling for $12.50 and the average ...
DisagreementDisordersEvidence-based consensusStake2016BlockchainRepresentsCloserStatementMethodsScientificCommunity VoicesGreekSTATEMENTSSeeksEvaluationMutual agreementMechanismsHumansLesserClinical voiceProofOnsetImmigrationMakeAssessmentLoneCliniciansResearchReachGeneralPracticeRealQualityPatientsRecognitionSocialPeopleDecisionsTimeWikipediaExpertWidelyNewsReportIndividualPointRecommendationsIssuesWorldConcernsDataNationsArgueResponses
- From the Business Dictionary: Consensus: Middle ground in decision making, between total assent and total disagreement. (wattsupwiththat.com)
- 6 He adds that, in contrast to "a pallid consensus, a vigorous disagreement between experts would provide decision-makers with well-reasoned alternatives that inform and enrich discussions as a controversy evolves, keeping ideas in play and options open. (creation.com)
- Although consensus reports are the "bedrock of science-based policy-making", the fact is that "disagreement and arguments are more useful" for scientific advancement. (creation.com)
- The purpose of this study was to conduct a preliminary study to develop a standardized guideline for terminology necessary to describe auditory perception qualitatively and quantitatively in voice disorders in the Korean language . (bvsalud.org)
- See the Assessment section of the Voice Disorders evidence map for pertinent scientific evidence, expert opinion, and client/caregiver perspective. (asha.org)
- All patients/clients with voice disorders are examined by a physician, preferably in a discipline appropriate to the presenting complaint. (asha.org)
- This Part of Perspectives provides affiliates with multiple perspectives on the barriers for evaluation and treatment of pediatric voice disorders, a case study on chronic cough, a telepractice model using phone apps, and considerations regarding vocal load in the performing singer. (asha.org)
- In these articles, authors provide affiliates with the latest updates on laryngeal movement disorders and their management, underlying mechanisms of laryngeal breathing disorders, the relationship between voice and breathing in the assessment and treatment of voice disorders, and the limited resource view of self-regulation and the implications for vocal behavior change. (asha.org)
- This issue of Perspectives provides affiliates with the latest updates on the role of basic science in providing an evidence base for voice therapy, the pathophysiology of chronic laryngitis, an overview of vocal fold immunology, and exercise-based therapies for voice and swallowing disorders. (asha.org)
- We have a long history of conducting research that is funded by governmental (National Institutes of Health) and private foundation sources to develop improved methods for preventing, diagnosing, and treating voice disorders, reflected by the list of innovations below. (massgeneral.org)
- We, a Saudi task force, gathered to develop an explicit, evidence-based consensus for the use of the low-mix premixed insulin for better glycemic control. (scirp.org)
- Unlike Proof of Stake consensus where nodes stake monetary value, Proof of Authority consensus stakes the actual identities of the nodes in the system. (medium.com)
- It's a spin on PoS consensus that addresses a risk of how a stake can be valued by participants in a network. (medium.com)
- Some people have voiced concern that proof of stake (PoS) as it will be implemented on the Ethereum blockchain is a consensus algorithm that will benefit the rich and lock in capital where it already exists today. (medium.com)
- Over the next several days, we'll be taking a closer look at some of the lesser known consensus mechanisms that are used in blockchain networks. (medium.com)
- Like a box of chocolates, consensus mechanisms come in a number of forms and won't bring about the same result for every palate, or blockchain network, where they are used. (medium.com)
- This policy statement represents a consensus on the critical first steps that the medical profession needs to take to realize the vision of a family-centered, continuous, comprehensive, coordinated, compassionate, and culturally competent health care system that is as developmentally appropriate as it is technically sophisticated. (aappublications.org)
- Featuring superlative animation, off-kilter characters, and affectionate voice work by Bob Newhart and Eva Gabor, The Rescuers represents a bright spot in Disney's post-golden age. (rottentomatoes.com)
- That hardly represents astronomical consensus. (wikipedia.org)
- It represents the consensus of the IETF community. (ietf.org)
- Children have sometimes been described or viewed as "inexperience[d] with consensus reality," though are described as such with the expectation that their perspective will progressively form closer to the consensus reality of their society as they age. (wikipedia.org)
- The goal is to reduce the range of responses and arrive at something closer to expert consensus. (rand.org)
- AACE and ACE conduct bring together key experts and thought leaders on particular endocrine topics to review data and research to ultimately develop a consensus statement. (aace.com)
- Purpose To synthesise evidence on low back pain (LBP) in adult rowers and to create a consensus statement to inform clinical practice. (bmj.com)
- Methods There were four synthesis steps that informed the consensus statement. (bmj.com)
- In step one, seven expert clinicians and researchers established the scope of the consensus statement and conducted a survey of experienced and expert clinicians to explore current practice. (bmj.com)
- Through the Uluru Statement from the Heart, Indigenous Australians formed a historic national consensus on the reforms they want. (abc.net.au)
- 1 A typical example of the consensus claim is a statement by the National Academy of Science that "The scientific consensus around [Darwinian] evolution is overwhelming", and, therefore, ideas that oppose it are properly censored. (creation.com)
- In a statement to be released Monday, Murphy called himself 'a consensus-builder' and 'an independent voice. (foxnews.com)
- One of the major methods employed to oppose critics of Darwinian theory is the consensus science argument. (creation.com)
- consensus, cannot be applied to scientific fact. (wattsupwiththat.com)
- AGW proponents are constantly banging on about the consensus of scientific opinion, implying that AGW is real. (wattsupwiththat.com)
- Scientific consensus on climate change is real. (ucop.edu)
- A review of the problems caused by consensus science indicates that, as a whole, it harms scientific progress because wrong ideas become established that impede the research required to determine the actual situation. (creation.com)
- Louis Pasteur fought against the scientific consensus of his day. (creation.com)
- Anthropology professor Cameron Smith also has equated scientific consensus with unimpeachable fact: "There is consensus among the scientific community that Darwinian evolution does occur [and] that it is a fact", not a theory. (creation.com)
- 4 Furthermore, the distinguished Swiss Catholic theologian Hans Küng opined, "A theologian should not cast doubt on a scientific consensus, but see how he can deal with it", by which he means the theologian must conform theology to the current scientific consensus. (creation.com)
- Furthermore, another problem is that the scientific consensus claim "creates a public expectation of infallibility that, if undermined, can erode public confidence [in science]. (creation.com)
- Community Voices and its affiliate Community Ethics Committee give the multiple communities of Boston a voice in the care they rely on. (medicalethicsandme.org)
- The son of Greek gods Zeus (voice of Rip Torn) and. (rottentomatoes.com)
- Consensus statements examine several issues that are addressed in order to provide physicians information to guide them in treating their patients. (aace.com)
- In step three, we synthesised evidence for each group and used a modified Delphi process to aid in the creation of the overall consensus statements. (bmj.com)
- From Wikipedia:Consensus decision-making is a group decision making process that seeks the consent, not necessarily agreement about the "favorite" choice of all participants. (wattsupwiththat.com)
- Sits in lots of meetings, seeks to build consensus and handles the unexpected. (nextgov.com)
- 6 The problem, he notes, is that "the process of achieving such a consensus often acts against … [science], and can undermine the very authority it seeks to protect", namely the authority of science. (creation.com)
- When deviations from normal voice are detected during screening, further evaluation is warranted. (asha.org)
- The physician's examination may occur before or after the voice evaluation by the speech-language pathologist. (asha.org)
- The Delphi method was used by a multidisciplinary and multi-institutional panel of aerodigestive providers to obtain consensus on 4 broad content areas related to aerodigestive care: (1) definition of an aerodigestive patient, (2) essential construct and functions of an aerodigestive program, (3) identification of aerodigestive research priorities, and (4) evaluation and recognition of aerodigestive programs and future directions. (aappublications.org)
- The difference between these terms is that whereas consensus reality describes a state of mutual agreement about what is true (consensus is a noun), consensual reality describes a type of agreement about what is true (consensual is an adjective). (wikipedia.org)
- Consensus mechanisms are ways to guarantee a mutual agreement on a data point and the state - think of this as the layout - of all data. (medium.com)
- Reviewing lesser known consensus mechanisms and their implementations in distributed ledgers. (medium.com)
- With blockchains, consensus mechanisms ensure that each player in the network has a copy of the same ledger. (medium.com)
- And, as expected, different consensus mechanisms impact 1) the security, and 2) the economic framework of the overarching cryptographic protocol (code of conduct) in varying ways. (medium.com)
- And because it's so early in the process, it's hard to say what consensus mechanisms will be the most popular down the road. (medium.com)
- The appeal to consensus arises from the fact that humans do not fully understand or agree upon the nature of knowledge or ontology, often making it uncertain what is real, given the vast inconsistencies between individual subjectivities. (wikipedia.org)
- We find that 2- to 5-year old children exhibit increasing sensitivity to behavioral consensus with age, suggesting that like adults, young humans use behavioral consensus to identify social conventions. (frontiersin.org)
- citation needed] The connotation of the term "consensus reality" is usually disparaging: it is usually employed by idealist, surrealist and other anti-realist theorists opposing or hostile to this "reality," with the implication that this consensus reality is, to a greater or lesser extent, created by those who experience it. (wikipedia.org)
- For a review of clinical voice assessments, see Roy et al. (asha.org)
- The Proof of Elapsed Time (PoET) consensus mechanism operates in a similar fashion. (medium.com)
- Hillman RE, Gilbert, JR. Voice onset time of voiceless stop consonants in the fluent readings of stutterers and non-stutterers. (massgeneral.org)
- When the DPP raised the immigration issue, this silenced constituency found a voice. (prospect.org)
- If applied in the classroom, a consensus mechanism would make it possible for every student to submit identical exams. (medium.com)
- Equally important is to make decisions by consensus. (oreilly.com)
- She said they make decisions by consensus. (laweekly.com)
- Foreign Minister Keizo Obuchi showed readiness to positively respond to an international appeal to provide food assistance to North Korea, but said that domestic consensus is essential to make a decision. (japantimes.co.jp)
- If we instead listen to the voice of reason, and both gangs are disbanded, we will be able to make decisions based on what is good for all members, not what will increase the gang leaders power and prestige. (occupywallst.org)
- More importantly, any differentiation does not make sense economically and jeopardises the security of the consensus algorithm. (medium.com)
- The consensus on the Korean translation of auditory perceptual assessment terms was moderate (52.6%) between experts. (bvsalud.org)
- The necessity of auditory perceptual assessment terms varied with terms, but showed high consensus . (bvsalud.org)
- A comprehensive assessment is conducted for individuals suspected of having a voice disorder, using both standardized and nonstandardized measures (see ASHA resource on assessment tools, techniques, and data sources ). (asha.org)
- Diagnostic therapy may be performed as part of the comprehensive assessment to help in making a diagnosis and to determine if the individual is stimulable to voice therapy efforts. (asha.org)
- See the ASHA resource titled Person-Centered Focus on Function: Voice [PDF] for an example of assessment data consistent with ICF. (asha.org)
- By that, he meant the vote was 1-0, his being the lone voice that mattered. (startribune.com)
- This Part of Perspectives provides affiliates with a voice therapy primer for new clinicians, two perspectives on cough, acoustic variability and the relationship to voice quality fluctuations, and cumulative vocal demands on student clinicians. (asha.org)
- and the role of the veterinary pathologist in voice research. (asha.org)
- Mass General's Voice Center Research Laboratories are designed to develop novel technologies, biomaterials, devices, and surgical tools for advancing the diagnosis, management and treatment of laryngeal diseases and pathologies that affect voice. (massgeneral.org)
- Although there has been a proliferation of programs, as well as national meetings, interest groups and early research activity, there is, as of yet, no consensus definition of an aerodigestive patient, standardized structure, and functions of an aerodigestive program or a blueprint for research prioritization. (aappublications.org)
- We propose the first consensus definition of the aerodigestive care model with specific recommendations regarding associated personnel, infrastructure, research, and outcome measures. (aappublications.org)
- Their voices have the potential to influence others to participate in practice-based research. (jabfm.org)
- Reasons why incorrect conclusions become consensus science include failure to carefully follow standard science research protocol, such as strictly adhering to proper research procedures, and lack of replication. (creation.com)
- More discussion will be needed for Yarmouth to reach a consensus. (pressherald.com)
- These provisions were discussed by the Committee, but did not reach the point of consensus. (access-board.gov)
- In recent years, a special effort has been made to reach decisions through consensus, rather than by taking a formal vote. (angelfire.com)
- The June summit in Charlevoix will be a chance for world leaders to reach consensus. (montrealgazette.com)
- Consensus is defined by Merriam-Webster as, first, general agreement, and second, group solidarity of belief or sentiment. (wattsupwiththat.com)
- After about 15 minutes, the general consensus was that a woman of any age should be able to get contraceptives as long as she has parental consent and the contraceptive is approved by her doctor. (lasvegassun.com)
- Over the past twenty years, team members of the Mass General Center for Laryngeal Surgery & Voice Rehabilitation have designed, developed and perfected many surgical procedures now currently in use to enhance the treatment of benign and malignant laryngeal and pharyngeal disease. (massgeneral.org)
- The general consensus on Fireflies and Porcupines is that they sound "wimpy. (citizensvoice.com)
- AACE's powerful, unified voice addresses the policies that impact the recognition of your profession, the practice of endocrinology, the well-being of patients, and the delivery of endocrine patient care. (aace.com)
- Both "Se il Mio Amore Sta Vincino" and "Influence of the Deep" are arranged with a real opera vocalist, Judith Siirila, providing Eve's voice. (rpgfan.com)
- 6 A disparity also exists between real consensus and a consensus cobbled together by surveys of biased samples, such as faculty at elite universities, often for political or social goals. (creation.com)
- In addition, despite the fact that there are a lot of auditory-perceptual terms, there is a lack of knowledge about voice quality terms, suggesting the need to promote and educate the developed voice quality terms. (bvsalud.org)
- As someone who has managed my fair share of ventilated Covid patients, I can say that the opinions offered by Dr Kyle-Sidell seem to have face validity and represent something of a developing consensus in the EM/Critical Care community. (talkingpointsmemo.com)
- Access to voice dialing or voice control may require physical contact with the product to initiate the call or change mode of operation to enable voice recognition. (access-board.gov)
- What we have seen in recent months is a surge of popular support for constitutional recognition, in the form of a First Nations voice, and a growing momentum that will not easily be beaten down. (abc.net.au)
- While PoS puts financial capital on the line, PoA consensus aligns incentives by placing social capital at risk. (medium.com)
- Consensus decision-making is thus concerned with the process of reaching a consensus decision, and the social and political effects of using this process. (wattsupwiththat.com)
- At the UN, all the Member States - large and small, rich and poor, with differing political views and social systems - have a voice and vote in this process. (angelfire.com)
- The historic First Nations consensus was summarily rejected by a government that, as usual, assumed it knows what is best for Indigenous people, better than Indigenous people themselves. (abc.net.au)
- People there wanted to raise their voices and state their opinions and there was a moderator, people were taking notes. (opendemocracy.net)
- With a little more time and more communication, consensus is usually reached. (medicalethicsandme.org)
- I'll probably get sacked if I can be identified (northern New South Wales) but recently there was a consensus at the provincial university where I work as a part-time librarian that an academic who wrote a humerous poem supporting another very talented academic who'd been sacked after student complaints, was himself sacked. (wattsupwiththat.com)
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algernon_Charles_Swinburne There's a debate about whether the lady who dumped him was "Boo", aka Jane Faulkner the neice and adopted daughter of Sir John Simon. (nottingham.ac.uk)
- Of note, the guidelines recommendations are not based simply on expert opinions or consensus discussions, but on large data sets from dozens of studies. (medscape.com)
- Nearly a week after news that the Vatican has asked for the world's bishops to distribute among Catholics a questionnaire on issues like contraception, same-sex marriage and divorce "immediately" and "as widely as possible," there is no consensus on what that direction means. (wordpress.com)
- Digital Only Subscription Read the digital e-Edition of The Citizens' Voice on your PC or mobile device, and have 24/7 access to breaking news, local sports, contests, and more at citizensvoice.com or on our mobile apps. (citizensvoice.com)
- Daniel Sarewitz, director of the Consortium for Science at Arizona State University, arguing that consensus science actually hurts science, wrote that "When scientists wish to speak with one voice, they typically do so in a most unscientific way: the consensus report. (creation.com)
- Consensus may be defined professionally as an acceptable resolution, one that can be supported, even if not the "favorite" of each individual. (wattsupwiththat.com)
- Dubber on IBM Cloud for Telecommunications ushers in a new era of Unified Call Recording from any end-point with all voice data unified in one Cloud platform delivering insights, automation and compliance like never before. (yahoo.com)
- Conclusion Recommendations are based on current evidence and consensus and aligned with international LBP guidelines in non-athletic populations, but with advice aimed specifically at rowers. (bmj.com)
- It begins with an approach that nearly achieved consensus status after these issues came under the spotlight in the twentieth century: the whole-brain approach . (stanford.edu)
- We need a vision for a new journalism, and a clear path to supporting and sustaining it in a world where consensus can no longer be taken for granted. (niemanlab.org)
- What looks like the death of truth is actually the death of consensus, and a broader transition to a world of dissensus nudged along by a wide variety of media outlets online, on television and radio, and in other forms of media. (niemanlab.org)
- This paper documents the fact that consensus science can interfere with the goal of science, that of discovering accurate knowledge about the natural world. (creation.com)
- Three months into McDonald's tenure, lawmakers and advocates aren't shying away from voicing their concerns. (govexec.com)
- The only Unified Call Recording™ (UCR) solution integrated and interoperable with IBM Cloud for Telecommunications, Dubber enables Service Providers to offer solutions critical to their customers addressing compliance mandates, improving sales and service performance and unlocking the possibilities contained within voice data. (yahoo.com)
- Today's announcements furthers Dubber's leadership globally in UCR and voice data as a service, increasing its ability to offer new services to its more than 140 Service Provider customers globally - and, for IBM to do the same with its global network of Service Provider customers. (yahoo.com)
- In simple terms, IBM and Dubber enable service providers to differentiate and create value from the conversations occurring on the network by making call recording and voice data as a service ubiquitous and open. (yahoo.com)
- IBM and Dubber have a well-established partnership in the area of voice data. (yahoo.com)
- Dubber is unlocking the potential of voice data from any call or conversation. (yahoo.com)
- Turnbull claimed Australians would not support a First Nations voice to Parliament. (abc.net.au)
- We respect the voice of UC students who would like to argue otherwise. (ucop.edu)
- Secondly, a new questionnaire that was reconstructed with objective items based on the responses to the first questionnaire was completed by 14 experts who had experience on voice disorder for more than 10 years in Korea . (bvsalud.org)