Advertising as Topic
Conflict of Interest
A situation in which an individual might benefit personally from official or professional actions. It includes a conflict between a person's private interests and official responsibilities in a position of trust. The term is not restricted to government officials. The concept refers both to actual conflict of interest and the appearance or perception of conflict.
The interchange of goods or commodities, especially on a large scale, between different countries or between populations within the same country. It includes trade (the buying, selling, or exchanging of commodities, whether wholesale or retail) and business (the purchase and sale of goods to make a profit). (From Random House Unabridged Dictionary, 2d ed, p411, p2005 & p283)
Occupational Health Services
Marketing of Health Services
Employer Health Costs
United States Food and Drug Administration
Extraction and Processing Industry
Health Care Sector
Product Line Management
Public-Private Sector Partnerships
The science, art, or technology dealing with processes involved in the separation of metals from their ores, the technique of making or compounding the alloys, the techniques of working or heat-treating metals, and the mining of metals. It includes industrial metallurgy as well as metallurgical techniques employed in the preparation and working of metals used in dentistry, with special reference to orthodontic and prosthodontic appliances. (From Jablonski, Dictionary of Dentistry, 1992, p494)
Spread and adoption of inventions and techniques from one geographic area to another, from one discipline to another, or from one sector of the economy to another. For example, improvements in medical equipment may be transferred from industrial countries to developing countries, advances arising from aerospace engineering may be applied to equipment for persons with disabilities, and innovations in science arising from government research are made available to private enterprise.
Work Schedule Tolerance
Health Facilities, Proprietary
United States Occupational Safety and Health Administration
Air Pollutants, Occupational
Clinical Trials as Topic
Works about pre-planned studies of the safety, efficacy, or optimum dosage schedule (if appropriate) of one or more diagnostic, therapeutic, or prophylactic drugs, devices, or techniques selected according to predetermined criteria of eligibility and observed for predefined evidence of favorable and unfavorable effects. This concept includes clinical trials conducted both in the U.S. and in other countries.
Health Benefit Plans, Employee
Orphan Drug Production
Health Facility Merger
Property, such as patents, trademarks, and copyright, that results from creative effort. The Patent and Copyright Clause (Art. 1, Sec. 8, cl. 8) of the United States Constitution provides for promoting the progress of science and useful arts by securing for limited times to authors and inventors, the exclusive right to their respective writings and discoveries. (From Black's Law Dictionary, 5th ed, p1014)
Body of knowledge related to the use of organisms, cells or cell-derived constituents for the purpose of developing products which are technically, scientifically and clinically useful. Alteration of biologic function at the molecular level (i.e., GENETIC ENGINEERING) is a central focus; laboratory methods used include TRANSFECTION and CLONING technologies, sequence and structure analysis algorithms, computer databases, and gene and protein structure function analysis and prediction.
Equipment and Supplies
Critical and exhaustive investigation or experimentation, having for its aim the discovery of new facts and their correct interpretation, the revision of accepted conclusions, theories, or laws in the light of newly discovered facts, or the practical application of such new or revised conclusions, theories, or laws. (Webster, 3d ed)
Respiratory Protective Devices
Drug Information Services
Guidelines as Topic
A systematic statement of policy rules or principles. Guidelines may be developed by government agencies at any level, institutions, professional societies, governing boards, or by convening expert panels. The text may be cursive or in outline form but is generally a comprehensive guide to problems and approaches in any field of activity. For guidelines in the field of health care and clinical medicine, PRACTICE GUIDELINES AS TOPIC is available.
Use of written, printed, or graphic materials upon or accompanying a drug container or wrapper. It includes contents, indications, effects, dosages, routes, methods, frequency and duration of administration, warnings, hazards, contraindications, side effects, precautions, and other relevant information.
Academies and Institutes
An international organization whose members include most of the sovereign nations of the world with headquarters in New York City. The primary objectives of the organization are to maintain peace and security and to achieve international cooperation in solving international economic, social, cultural, or humanitarian problems.
Access to Information
Costs and Cost Analysis
Threshold Limit Values
Standards for limiting worker exposure to airborne contaminants. They are the maximum concentration in air at which it is believed that a particular substance will not produce adverse health effects with repeated daily exposure. It can be a time-weighted average (TLV-TWA), a short-term value (TLV-STEL), or an instantaneous value (TLV-Ceiling). They are expressed either as parts per million (ppm) or milligram per cubic meter (mg/m3).
A high-molecular-weight polymeric elastomer derived from the milk juice (LATEX) of HEVEA brasiliensis and other trees and plants. It is a substance that can be stretched at room temperature to at least twice its original length and after releasing the stress, retract rapidly, and recover its original dimensions fully.
Product Surveillance, Postmarketing
Formularies as Topic
Works about lists of drugs or collections of recipes, formulas, and prescriptions for the compounding of medicinal preparations. Formularies differ from PHARMACOPOEIAS in that they are less complete, lacking full descriptions of the drugs, their formulations, analytic composition, chemical properties, etc. In hospitals, formularies list all drugs commonly stocked in the hospital pharmacy.
A method of comparing the cost of a program with its expected benefits in dollars (or other currency). The benefit-to-cost ratio is a measure of total return expected per unit of money spent. This analysis generally excludes consideration of factors that are not measured ultimately in economic terms. Cost effectiveness compares alternative ways to achieve a specific set of results.
The application of scientific knowledge or technology to pharmacy and the pharmaceutical industry. It includes methods, techniques, and instrumentation in the manufacture, preparation, compounding, dispensing, packaging, and storing of drugs and other preparations used in diagnostic and determinative procedures, and in the treatment of patients.
Diseases that are underfunded and have low name recognition but are major burdens in less developed countries. The World Health Organization has designated six tropical infectious diseases as being neglected in industrialized countries that are endemic in many developing countries (HELMINTHIASIS; LEPROSY; LYMPHATIC FILARIASIS; ONCHOCERCIASIS; SCHISTOSOMIASIS; and TRACHOMA).
Safety-Based Drug Withdrawals
The molecular designing of drugs for specific purposes (such as DNA-binding, enzyme inhibition, anti-cancer efficacy, etc.) based on knowledge of molecular properties such as activity of functional groups, molecular geometry, and electronic structure, and also on information cataloged on analogous molecules. Drug design is generally computer-assisted molecular modeling and does not include pharmacokinetics, dosage analysis, or drug administration analysis.
Managed Care Programs
Health insurance plans intended to reduce unnecessary health care costs through a variety of mechanisms, including: economic incentives for physicians and patients to select less costly forms of care; programs for reviewing the medical necessity of specific services; increased beneficiary cost sharing; controls on inpatient admissions and lengths of stay; the establishment of cost-sharing incentives for outpatient surgery; selective contracting with health care providers; and the intensive management of high-cost health care cases. The programs may be provided in a variety of settings, such as HEALTH MAINTENANCE ORGANIZATIONS and PREFERRED PROVIDER ORGANIZATIONS.
Drug-Related Side Effects and Adverse Reactions
Todd R. Wanek
Based Furniture Company". The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. Retrieved 19 October 2009. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)[ ... Later that year, minority shareholders in the company claimed that the Waneks were conspiring to force them out of the company ...
Many companies introduced generics as AstraZeneca's patents expired worldwide, which are available under many brand names. It ... Fischer, Jnos; Ganellin, C. Robin (2006). Analogue-based Drug Discovery. John Wiley & Sons. p. 445. ISBN 9783527607495. World ... Vallerand, A.H.; Sanoski, C.A.; Deglin, J.H. (2015). Davis's Drug Guide for Nurses (14th ed.). F.A. Davis Company. pp. 924-925 ... Duration of First-Line Proton-Pump Inhibitor-Based Triple Therapy for Helicobacter pylori Eradication". Annals of Internal ...
Robert Ford (outlaw)
McFarland & Company. p. 15. ISBN 9780786494521. Rowan, Terry. "Herbie the Lowie Bug". Character-Based Film Series. Part 1. Lulu ... Internet Movie Data Base. ""Jesse James" on Tales of Wells, Fargo". Internet Movie Data Base. Retrieved August 22, 2012. Robert ... In The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford (2007), based on the historical novel by Ron Hansen, Ford is ... McFarland & Company. p. 236. ISBN 9780786484966. Bauer, Alex (January 7, 2017). "Casey Affleck's First Run-In With 'Oscar'". ...
A Pittsburgh based company. It will also feature holiday displays. Hearkening back to the original 1950's beacon, the entire ... Built as the headquarters for the Gulf Oil Company, and known as the Gulf Building, the structure was designed by the firm of ... which was one of the leading multinational oil companies of its time, consistently ranking among the largest 10 corporations in ...
W. W. Norton & Company. pp. 388-405. ISBN 978-0393906257. Retrieved 23 February 2019. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) ... Hall, Harriet (12 January 2021). "Wim Hof, the Iceman". Science-Based Medicine. Houtman, Anne; Scudellari, Megan; Malone, Cindy ...
W B Saunders Company. ISBN 9780702016110. Ridsdale, Leone (1998). Evidence-based practice for primary care. Churchill ... The course combined social science and medical care, and led her to publish books on evidence-based practice. Later, Ridsdale ... a population-based study". British Journal of General Practice. 61 (586): e271-e278. doi:10.3399/bjgp11X572463. PMC 3080232. ... Qualitative Study About Web-Based Self-Presentation and Social Media Use by People With Migraine". Journal of Medical Internet ...
Seattle-based record company; www.rawrecords.com.. ... The Toronto-based Whiskey Howl, along with the Downchild Blues ...
... under the brand name Strattera by Eli Lilly and Company, the original patent-filing company and current U.S. patent owner. ... Ghuman JK, Hutchison SL (November 2014). "Atomoxetine is a second-line medication treatment option for ADHD". Evidence-Based ... Eli Lilly and Company. 29 January 2020. Archived from the original on 7 June 2018. Retrieved 26 February 2020. ... "Strattera Medication Guide" (PDF). U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Eli Lilly and Company. 2003. Archived from the ...
... the Miami-based cabinetry company; the Swiss aluminum corporation; or the Dallas-based tool company. Ampco was formed in 1929 ... It is one of several companies to bear the Ampco name, and it should not be confused with the Milwaukee-based copper base alloy ... The Forged and Cast Rolls portion of the corporation includes two companies: Union Electric Steel and Davy Rolling Company. ... Davy Rolling Company, a former British corporation, creates cast rolls, heavy duty rolls, and specialty rolls. The Air and ...
Task-Based Language Teaching. 7. John Benjamins Publishing Company. p. 312. doi:10.1075/tblt.7. ISBN 9789027207296. Manchón, ... 2012) Task-Based Language Learning - Insights from and for L2 Writing. (2014) Handbook of Second and Foreign Language Writing ... John Benjamins Publishing Company. p. 263. doi:10.1075/lllt.31. ISBN 9789027213037. Manchón, Rosa (2012). Manchón, Rosa (ed.). ... ISBN 978-1-934078-30-3. Manchón, Rosa (2014). Task-Based Language Learning - Insights from and for L2 Writing. ...
"Based on ISO 8859-6". unicode.org. Retrieved 6 April 2020. "Urdu: Oxford Living Dictionaries". Urdu: Oxford Living Dictionaries ... Madden & Company. p. 11. Berggren, Olaf (2002). Scripts. Bibliotheca Alexandrina. p. 108. "Proposal of Inclusion of Certain ... Examples: Urdu uses the same subset of diacritics used in Arabic based on Persian conventions. Urdu also uses Persian names of ... The Pakistani national newspaper Daily Jang was the first Urdu newspaper to use Nastaʿlīq computer-based composition. There are ...
Stereo-vision based on parallax allows the brain to calculate depths of objects relative to the point of convergence. It is the ... Triad Publishing Company. ISBN 978-0-937404-33-1 Tyler, Christopher W., Lauren Barghout, and Leonid L. Kontsevich. " ... Thus, the way the brain perceives depth using binocular vision can be captured by a depth map (Cyclopean image) painted based ... Because autostereograms are constructed based on stereo vision, persons with a variety of visual impairments, even those ...
In 2019 Forbes Middle East also included him in the top 50 international CEOs leading local companies. Bejjani is based in ... "Top 50 International CEOs Heading Local Companies". Forbes Middle East. October 16, 2019. Retrieved 13 February 2020. "Base ... The Middle East-based Construction Week magazine listed him in its Power 100 in 2018 and 2019, in the top 100 GCC real estate ... "Dubai-based Majid Al Futtaim plans $4bln worth of shopping centres in Saudi- CEO". Zawya. May 19, 2019. Retrieved 13 February ...
Global Network Navigator
Mary Fricker (June 2, 1995). "America Online to Buy GNN; Boon for Sebastopol-Based Company". Press Democrat. GNN press release ... The company then created an online version using ViolaWWW, a web browser that introduced enhanced HTML features such as ... By July of that year, GNN had 45 companies as clients, either buying advertising or selling products online at GNN. By year-end ... A press release described GNN as ... a free Internet-based information center that will initially be available as a quarterly. ...
Daughters of the Precious Blood
It is based in Koningsbosch. Herbermann, Charles, ed. (1913). "Congregations of the Precious Blood" . Catholic Encyclopedia. ... New York: Robert Appleton Company. "Congregations of the Precious Blood". Newadvent.org. Retrieved 30 January 2018. CS1 maint: ...
"I gave up my Stanford degree to start this company". The Times of India. "Cloud Based Education Technology Company". Forbes ... SuperProfs is an education technology startup founded in 2010 and based out of Bengaluru, India. It provides exam preparation ...
Verlag Ferdinand Schöningh
It is based in Paderborn. The publishing house focuses on the fields of contemporary history, academic theology, philosophy, ... New York: Robert Appleton Company. Official website v t e. ...
Targeted therapy of lung cancer
Research-Based BioPharmaceutical Company". "Metastatic Colorectal Cancer and Head & Neck Cancer Treatments , ERBITUX (Cetuximab ... Simon GR, Turrisi A (September 2007). "Management of small cell lung cancer: ACCP evidence-based clinical practice guidelines ( ... based on differences in clinical behavior and response to treatment. Most small cell lung carcinomas (SCLC's) metastasize to ...
Richard N. Cabela
... where the company is based. He was 77. ... "Richard N. Cabela profile". Forbes. Retrieved 2011-04-03. Cabela, David (2001). ... He and wife, Mary, built a customer base and created a small mimeographed catalog to offer more fishing gear. From 1961, the ... "Commercial Banks; Company Overview of World's Foremost Bank". Bloomberg Business. Retrieved 16 December 2013. "Richard Cabela, ...
Richard Wittschiebe Hand
The data is available to national and international members through internet-based programs. "Architecture company based in ... Richard Wittschiebe Hand (rwhdesign, RWH, formerly Richard + Wittschiebe, Hand Design Studio) is an architecture firm based in ...
Gaseous signaling molecules
W.H. Freeman and Company. p. 732. ISBN 978-0-7167-2009-6. "Plant-based Diets , Plant-based Foods , Beetroot Juice , Nitric ... Study Terminated - Company decision ) Liu, D.; Jin, H; Tang, C; Du, J (2010). "Sulfur dioxide: a novel gaseous signal in the ... Company decision. Non-safety related ) "Reduction of Ischemia-Reperfusion Mediated Cardiac Injury in Subjects Undergoing ... Ammonia is important for normal animal acid/base balance. After formation of ammonium from glutamine, α-ketoglutarate may be ...
Owl's eye appearance
Howard, Jonathan; Singh, Anuradha (2017). Neurology image-based clinical review. Springer Publishing Company. p. 44. ISBN ...
In 2018, all of K'Nex's assets were purchased by Basic Fun!, a Florida-based toy company. The acquisition was valued at around ... K'Nex was purchased by Florida-based company Basic Fun! in 2018. The toy's building system consists of interlocking plastic ... K'Nex made contacts at the four largest toy companies at the time: Hasbro, Mattel, Lego, and Tyco Toys, and all four turned ... While all K'Nex building sets are educational, the company also carries a line of products that are targeted for use in the ...
Academician Koptyug Avenue, Novosibirsk
IT-company based in 1990s. SoftLab-NSK is a Soviet and Russian company based in 1988. The company develops computer games, ... Russian Geographical Society ICiG-Plus is a company selling domesticated red fox bred in the Institute of Cytology and Genetics ...
Based on the NTV release. "The company behind Discovery +254". Tuttah Films. August 31, 2015. Discovery +254 launch "Discovery ...
"Lincolnshire-based professional theatre company". Hambledon Productions. Retrieved 18 February 2015. "Home". Museum of Comedy. ...
Descartes Systems Group
The company operates the Global Logistics Network, an extensive electronic messaging system used by freight companies, ... Descartes' cloud-based logistics messaging system, the Global Logistics Network (GLN), connects more than 13,000 customers in ... In 1998, the company made an initial public offering on the Toronto Stock Exchange, where its common shares trade under the ... The company cut 35% of its workforce and initiated a sweeping transformation of its corporate culture under CEO Arthur Mesher, ...
Henry Holt and Company. pp. 55-86. McCabe, Joseph (1920). Is Spiritualism Based on Fraud? the Evidence Given by Sir A. C. Doyle ...
North American Publishing Company. 1970. p. 43. Rowan, Terry. Character-Based Film Series Part. Lulu.com. p. 51. ISBN ... McFarland & Company. p. 66. ISBN 978-0-8995-0807-8. Brooks, Tim; March, Earle F. (2007) . The Complete Directory to Prime ... McFarland & Company. p. 128. ISBN 078647386X. "Twelve O'Clock High: Fortress Weisbaden". TV.com. Retrieved May 7, 2019. Meyers ... McFarland & Company. p. 83. ISBN 978-0-7864-3108-3. Martindale, David (1991). Television Detective Shows of the 1970s: Credits ...
is a Spain-based company. It works with a country office system, meaning that offices are established in countries under a new ... The company's work focuses mainly Nation branding and Place branding projects, including research for Tourism, Foreign Direct ... The Ranking determines the position of a country has according to its economic performance based on previous economic history. ...
Ariosa v. Sequenom
Courts these days are making policy-based decisions, untethered from any rule of law, aimed at killing patents they don't like. ... After Sequenom launched its test on the market, several other companies began to market similar tests and cut prices. Sequenom ... mc2 and based on a requirement to keep speculator trolls out: [I]f the breadth of the claim is sufficiently limited to a ... Would companies find that scope of protection sufficient to justify investment in research and development? ...
Framework Programmes for Research and Technological Development
It is managed by DG Enterprise and based on Europe 2020 and Innovation Union strategies. The third pillar funds potential ... increasing the funding rates of the large companies), less reporting, less auditing, shorter time from proposal to project kick ... specific microservices will be prototyped and laboratory scale tested in a server-less cloud-based environment. ...
Lady Margaret Beaufort
London: Constable and Company Limited. p. 332.. *^ "Margaret Beaufort". Westminster Abbey Official site. Retrieved 22 August ... They may be based on a lost original, or be derived from the sculpture on her tomb in Westminster Abbey, in which she wears the ... London: Constable and Company Limited. p. 326.. *^ his story, her story: Interview with Amy Licence, 1 February 2013; accessed ... In 2020, Renée Lamb portrayed Margaret Beaufort on the cast recording of A Mother's War, a musical based on the Wars of the ...
Boston: Houghton Mifflin Company.. *Benedict, Ruth. 1989. The chrysanthemum and the sword: patterns of Japanese culture. With a ... As she described the Kwakiutl of the Pacific Northwest (based on the fieldwork of her mentor Boas), the Pueblo of New Mexico ( ...
Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act
Before a company can register its pesticide products with the EPA, it must know what the EPA considers a pesticide under the ... Implement usage limitations when the Fish and Wildlife service express a potential adverse effect on a particular species based ... Annual maintenance fees are also imposed: $425 per product up to fifty products and a maximum of $20,000 per company. For ...
The company later built the Baytown Refinery, which would become one of the largest Exxon refineries in the world. Since then, ... Based in Baytown, the district has 14 elementary schools (grades K-5), 5 junior highs (grades 6-8), 3 high schools (grades 9-12 ... As of 2006[update], the largest taxpayers in the city were ExxonMobil Company, CenterPoint Energy, Verizon Southwest, Wal- ... In 1916, the Humble Oil and Refining Company, founded by one-time Texas governor Ross S. Sterling and his associates, in ...
Reunion (genealogy software)
The company operates as a genealogy (family tree) software developer exclusively for macOS and iOS. Reunion was initially a ... This version became a universal binary Cocoa-based application, which runs under OS X. New features include Unicode support and ...
Once their study is done, they pass their research to the base on their home planet. After the report is sent, if it is liked, ... Production company(s). Nevision Studios Jellyfish Pictures Zodiak Kids Studios Absolutely Cuckoo. ...
The 1978 film F.I.S.T., directed by Norman Jewison and starring Sylvester Stallone, is loosely based on the Teamsters Union and ... Companies that employ workers with a union generally operate on one of several models: *A closed shop (US) or a "pre-entry ... The 1979 film Norma Rae, directed by Martin Ritt and starring Sally Field, is based on the true story of Crystal Lee Jordan's ... Hoffa, a 1992 American biographical film directed by Danny DeVito and based on the life of Teamsters Union leader Jimmy Hoffa. ...
Liquefied natural gas
Major international oil companies (IOCs) such as ExxonMobil, Royal Dutch Shell, BP, Chevron, Total and national oil companies ( ... Base load (large scale, ,1 MTPA) LNG projects require natural gas reserves, buyers and financing. Using proven ... in 1940 just after a successful pilot plant built by its sister company, Hope Natural Gas Company of West Virginia. This was ... Based on the LNG SPAs, LNG is destined for pre-agreed destinations, and diversion of that LNG is not allowed. However, if ...
Cage Rage Championships
Cage Rage's current rules are based upon the Unified Rules of Mixed Martial Arts that were originally established by the New ... Cage Rage had been owned and managed by Elite XC until that company ceased operating, and the British promoters behind Cage ... Cage Rage Championships, also known as Cage Rage, was a United Kingdom-based, mixed martial arts promotion that premiered on 7 ... Cage Rage was the home of a unique rule in the world of cage-based MMA; the "open guard" rule. Designed to prevent stalling on ...
She then appeared in some movie shorts with sequences based on famous paintings. She received critical recognition for the 1921 ... but not when the production clock is ticking away the company's money). June Allyson chewed gum constantly and irritatingly, ...
... which is the number of links connecting to the base. The base of the food chain (primary producers or detritivores) is set at ... Baltimore: The Williams & Wilkins Company and Associates.. *^ Stauffer, R. C. (1960). "Ecology in the long manuscript version ... The base or basal species in a food web are those species without prey and can include autotrophs or saprophytic detritivores ( ... It is the case that the biomass of each trophic level decreases from the base of the chain to the top. This is because energy ...
United States Merchant Marine Academy
... the 3rd and Band Companies make up the 2nd Battalion, while the 4th and 5th Company make the 3rd Battalion. Company assignment ... In 1992, the academy acquired its largest campus-based training vessel, the T/V Kings Pointer. After 20 years at the academy, ... and is subdivided into three battalions and six companies (as of 2017). The 1st and 2nd Companies form the 1st Battalion, ... at least 1 shall be a senior corporate officer from a United States maritime shipping company, and 1 or more may be a Senate- ...
Philadelphia, PA: W.B. Saunders Company. *^ van Onselen, EB; Karim, RB; Hage, JJ; Ritt, MJ (Oct 2003). "Prevalence and ... Diagnosis is generally suspected based on symptoms and confirmed with X-rays. ...
Consequently, the company decided that it was safe to start human trials on September of the same year. ... Fischer J, Ganellin CR (2006). Analogue-based Drug Discovery. John Wiley & Sons. p. 509. ISBN 9783527607495. .. ... It was first given its blessing by the FDA on March 1 then approved merely 42 days after the company filed the drug to the FDA ... Indinavir cost about $12 for a daily dose, which is 24% less than Invirase and 33% less than Norvir. Because the company ...
Science Based Medicine *^ a b c d e f Barrett, Stephen; London, William M.; Kroger, Manfred; Hall, Harriet; Baratz, Robert S. ( ... There is also an increase in conspiracy theories toward conventional medicine and pharmaceutical companies, mistrust of ... "Science-Based Medicine. Archived from the original on 2013-09-28.. *^ a b Elsevier Science (2002). "Author interview (Edzard ... "Science-Based Medicine. 2016-04-04. Retrieved 2019-02-14.. *^ Atwood, K.C., IV (September-October 2003). "The Ongoing Problem ...
Leiner Health Products
... was a company based in Carson, California, and was one of America's largest manufacturers of vitamins, ... Leiner indicated that it plans to explore debt restructuring and a sale of the company, and will continue normal operations ... In the suit, she claimed that the companies deliberately turned a blind eye toward the purchase of their products containing ... She also claimed that the companies were negligent in deciding not to use a known manufacturing technique which would have ...
Carrier Corporation was the first company to introduce an R-410A-based residential air conditioning unit into the market in ... based manufacturer Carrier announced that mildly more efficient and flammable R-454B (GWP=466) will be offered in its products ... a division of Emerson Electric Company), and Allied Signal. ... when flammability is considered-though many companies were ...
In 2010 TV adverts in the UK were based on the "medal ceremony" scene at the end of the Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope movie ... In 2007, the company began trials of Strongbow On Ice, a competitor to other ciders that are served over ice. This uses a ...
QIAGEN Silicon Valley
... (formerly known as Ingenuity Systems, Inc) is a company based in Redwood City, California, USA, to ... All QIAGEN Silicon Valley use the Ingenuity Knowledge Base, which contains biological and chemical interactions and functional ... BD Cell Pathways "Ingenuity Systems Announces Immediate Availability Of The Ingenuity Pathways Knowledge Base" (Press release ... 2003 - Ingenuity first offers Ingenuity Knowledge Base 2004 - Stanford University licenses IPA 2004 - Independent analysis ...
He was inspired by the writings of Swami Vivekananda and the novels of Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay. He "based his claim ... Concept Publishing Company, p. 278, ISBN 9788180698132. ... But their efforts to systematise Hindu spirituality based on ... I have described it as Ramarajya i.e., sovereignty of the people based on pure moral authority." He emphasised that "Rama ... Jung Bahadur Kunwar Rana commissioned the first civil code Muluki Ain in 1854 A.D. based on traditional Hindu law and ...
Chi's Sweet Home
Chi couldn't find her way home but finds some company led by Tiger. ... Anime series based on manga. *Animated television series about cats. *Comedy anime and manga ...
Air Midwest Flight 5481
... and First Officer Gibbs had 706 hours total company flying time. Both were based in Charlotte. ... "Companies Accept Responsibility and Publicly Apologize to the Families of the 8 January 2003 Air Midwest Flight 5481 Crash in ... "More families sue airlines, maintenance companies and plane maker in Charlotte US Airways / Air Midwest crash", Baum Hedlund ... After checking the actual weight of baggage retrieved from the crash site and passengers (based on information from next-of-kin ...
While based in Sacramento, his radio broadcasts over 50,000-watt KFBK were heard all over the West. ... Wills and the Texas Playboys recorded with several publishers and companies, including Vocalion, Okeh, Columbia, and MGM, ... The Austin-based Western swing band Asleep at the Wheel have honored Wills' music since the band's inception, mostly notably ...
List of aerospace engineering schools
"WCC Aviation Company - WCC Aerotech College".. *^ "IST MSc in Aerospace Engineering". Fenix.ist.utl.pt. 2011-11-23. Retrieved ... Airforce Institute of Technology, Kaduna, Airforce Base Kaduna. *International Aviation College, Ilorin, Kwara State ...
He was known for his distinctive plectrum-based style on the bass, and for his imaginative lyrical contributions including ... was mastered with producer Tony Visconti and nearly released before being pulled by the record company, Phonogram. Lynott ...
United States House of Representatives elections, 1844
Macmillan Publishing Company. ISBN 978-0029201701.. *. Moore, John L., ed. (1994). Congressional Quarterly's Guide to U.S. ... The American Party, based on the nativist "Know Nothing" movement characterized by opposition to immigration and anti- ... McFarland and Company. ISBN 978-0786402830.. *. Martis, Kenneth C. (January 1, 1989). The Historical Atlas of Political Parties ...
"Bengal Telecommunication and Electric Company. Retrieved 2006-11-20.. *^ Huq, Mohammad Daniul. "Sadhu Bhasa". Banglapedia. ... What is accepted as the standard form today in both West Bengal and Bangladesh is based on the West-Central dialect of Nadia ... NTC/Contemporary Publishing Company. ISBN 0-8442-3752-3.. *. Ray, P; Hai, MA; Ray, L (1966). "Bengali language handbook". ... The modern literary form of Bengali was developed during the 19th and early 20th centuries based on the dialect spoken in the ...
Positron emission tomography
Statistical, likelihood-based approaches: Statistical, likelihood-based  iterative expectation-maximization algorithms ... In the United States, a PET scan is estimated to be ~$5,000, and most insurance companies don't pay for routine PET scans after ... based regularization in a wavelet or other domain), such as via Ulf Grenander's Sieve estimator or via Bayes penalty ... Neurology: PET neuroimaging is based on an assumption that areas of high radioactivity are associated with brain activity. What ...
Samson Energy Company Selects Cloud-Based Field Data Reporting
... based in Tulsa, Oklahoma, is an oil and gas exploration and production company having ... Samson Energy, based in Tulsa, Oklahoma, is an oil and gas exploration and production company having key assets in the Gulf of ... Samson Energy Company, LLC has recently selected the oil & gas field reporting software, WellEz, as the main tool to capture ... WellEz freed the company from the risk of paying for software licenses that would later go unused. ...
Canada-Based Company Becker-Carroll Awarded Digital Identity Contract
About Becker-Carroll, a Converge Company Based in the Hull Sector of Gatineau, Quebec (National Capital of Canada Region), ... The company is building a platform of regionally-focused Hybrid IT solutions providers to enhance their ability to provide ... The Digital ID and Authentication Council of Canada (DIACC) has awarded Becker-Carroll, a Converge Company, a contract to ... The Digital ID and Authentication Council of Canada (DIACC) has awarded Becker-Carroll, a Converge Company, a contract to ...
Meniga buys Sweden-based fintech company Wrapp | Reuters
London-based fintech company Meniga is buying Sweden-based peer Wrapp for an undisclosed amount as it eyes growth in the Nordic ... STOCKHOLM (Reuters) - London-based fintech company Meniga is buying Sweden-based peer Wrapp for an undisclosed amount as it ... and Wrapp are both providing merchants the ability to offer personalized rewards and cashbacks to consumers based on purchase ...
Slade Knowledge Base is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License, 2018 ... Television Companies A & M Hire Ltd Stage Prop Suppliers. A & M Hire Ltd Stage Prop Suppliers offering a range of Furniture ... Hire and Prop Hire for Film and Television Industry Stage Prop suppliers based in London, supplying furniture and small props ...
Category:Companies based in Clearwater, Florida - Wikipedia
Pages in category "Companies based in Clearwater, Florida". The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total. This ... Retrieved from "https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Category:Companies_based_in_Clearwater,_Florida&oldid=704279804" ... Companies based in Pinellas County, Florida. *Companies based in Florida by city ...
List of companies based in Idaho - Wikipedia
This is a list of companies based in Idaho. Idaho is a state in the northwestern region of the United States. It is the 14th ... Contents A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z See also References Albertsons Amalgamated Sugar Company Boise ... Grand Teton Vodka Hansen-Rice Hecla Mining Idacorp Idaho Candy Company Idaho Central Credit Union Idaho Power Idahoan Foods ... Cascade Buck Knives CCI Chelton Flight Systems Chesbro Music Company Chris Reeve Knives CityPASS Clearwater Analytics ClickBank ...
List of companies based in Miami - Wikipedia
The following 5 companies are Fortune 500 companies based in the metropolitan area. (Ranking. Company Name (City) Annual ... The economy in Miami has largely diversified with less emphasis on tourism, a number of companies are based in the area, many ... Ryder System (Miami), $5 billion The following companies are major companies with regional HQ in the metropolitan area with a ... blogs.tampabay.com/venture/2010/04/sixteen-florida-based-companies-made-the-new-2010-fortune-500-list-of-big-public- ...
Pennsylvania permits halted for Texas-based pipeline company | National Post
Share this Story: Pennsylvania permits halted for Texas-based pipeline company. *. Copy Link ... Share this Story: Pennsylvania permits halted for Texas-based pipeline company. *. Copy Link ... Share this Story: Pennsylvania permits halted for Texas-based pipeline company. *. Copy Link ... Share this Story: Pennsylvania permits halted for Texas-based pipeline company. *. Copy Link ...
Harvest Agriculture Company - Joomla! Template based on Bootstrap
... and endure these are the three key principles every agriculture company should keep up with. People involved in agriculture ... Harvest Agriculture Company - Joomla! Template based on Bootstrap. by Cowboy. Maintain, support, and endure these are the three ... Starting your agriculture company website you will not only let farmers learn more about your business, but also find new ... harvest agriculture company business grain-crops cereals field combine harvest farming plants services products solutions ...
Category:Companies based in Florida - Wikimedia Commons
Media in category "Companies based in Florida". The following 43 files are in this category, out of 43 total. ... Category:Companies based in Florida. From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository ... Retrieved from "https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Category:Companies_based_in_Florida&oldid=202997344" ...
... If your company is based in one of the remaining EU or EEA countries, EU legislation and obligations will ... Joint registration with a UK-based company. Things will also change if your company is a member of a joint submission with a UK ... based company as the lead registrant. A registration made by a UK-based company will no longer exist after the transition ... Make sure that the UK-based lead registrant transfers the role of the lead to an EU-based company. This needs to happen before ...
Stamford-Based Drug Company Named In Ohio Opioid Lawsuit - Hartford Courant
... including Stamford-based Purdue Pharma, accusing the companies of fraudulent marketing of prescription ... Ohios attorney general has sued five drugmakers, including Stamford-based Purdue Pharma, accusing the companies of fraudulent ... DeWines office said they seek damages from what the state spent on opioids the companies sold and marketed in the state, and ... "We believe the evidence will also show that these companies got thousands and thousands of Ohioans - our friends, our family ...
India-based company doesn't want drug used for executions - Washington Times
An India-based company that appears to have made a drug that Arkansas purchased for lethal injections says it doesnt want its ... AP) - An India-based company that appears to have made a drug that Arkansas purchased for lethal injections says it doesnt ... London-based Hikma Pharmaceuticals said it was investigating whether Arkansas had bought midazolam made by its New Jersey-based ... The company did not say whether it had contacted the state.. The first two inmates scheduled for execution, Bruce Earl Ward and ...
Utah-based company ranks second for job creation nationwide | Deseret News
Utah-based company Vivint, which specializes in home automation services, has been ranked second for job creation nationally by ... Utah-based company ranks second for job creation nationwide. By JJ Feinauer @jjfeinauer ... PROVO, Utah - Vivint, a home service automation company based here, has been ranked second for job creation nationally by Inc. ... In a Fox Business interview where the CEOs of the top three companies on Inc.s list discussed the effects of Obamacre on ...
Why Every Medtech Company Needs a Value-Based Strategy
Some medtech CEOs have embraced value-based health care and the business opportunity it represents, but many remain cautious. ... Value-based solutions also position medtech companies to take advantage of the recent trend toward value-based procurement. In ... Why Every Medtech Company Needs a Value-Based Strategy. October 19, 2017 By Jens Deerberg-Wittram, MD , Laura Lüdtke , Bob ... Not every medtech company will pursue a value-based care delivery strategy. It is most appropriate for conditions like diabetes ...
Dublin-based company Swrve closes massive $25m funding deal
... by Ellen Tannam ... The company was founded in 2010 by Hugh Reynolds and Steven Collins, the pair that co-founded Havok in 1998. ... Mobile and social marketing company Swrve today (14 September) closed a major Series D funding round, which was led by Summit ... and the long and growing list of leading brands that continue to experience extraordinary results based on Swrves mobile- ...
Can plant-based burger companies undo meat's masculinity?
Plant-based burger companies are up against something far stronger: the mythology about what a burger accomplishes. ... Beyond Meat isnt the only company to take up sports affiliations. Don Lee Farms, which sold more than 1 million plant-based ... of Americans believing that plant-based protein sources are healthier than their animal-based counterpart, according to Mintel ... but better as result of the consumption of plant based meat-particularly, our plant-based meat." ...
EU-27-based company - ECHA
EU-27-based company If your company is based in one of the remaining EU-27 or EEA countries, EU legislation and obligations ... Joint registration with a UK-based company. Things will also change if your company is a member of a joint submission with a UK ... based company as the lead registrant. A registration made by a UK-based company will no longer exist after the UKs withdrawal ... If you plan to import substances from a UK-based company into the EU after the UKs withdrawal, it is you, not the UK-based ...
Saas Based Enterprise Sales Enablement Company Formed -- LIA:Liberated Intelligence & Analysis | PRLog
Saas Based Enterprise Sales Enablement Company Formed. LIA launching publicly after achieving several key milestones including ... Saas Based Enterprise Sales Enablement Company Formed. LIA launching publicly after achieving several key milestones including ... July 23, 2012 - PRLog -- LIA: Liberated Intelligence & Analysis, a SaaS based enterprise sales enablement company, was formed ...
Knowledge-based company to establish advanced biotech factory - Tehran Times
An Iranian knowledge-based pharmaceutical company will establish a biotech factory which is said to be one of the most advanced ... TEHRAN - An Iranian knowledge-based pharmaceutical company will establish a biotech factory which is said to be one of the most ... The company has been producing recombinant proteins and biosimilar medicine since the Iranian calendar year 1395 (March 2016- ... The company aims to transfer technological knowledge to Iran and produce homegrown medicines, she said. ...
Evolving Company Culture from Base Pay to Variable Rewards
... Ending the base pay increase entitlement rewards goal achievement ... It pays for itself by sharing a portion of company profits based on the achievement of success factors. No success, no payouts ... Remove performance considerations from base salary increase decisions. Re-define base salary increases as across-the-board ... Companies can do this by putting a cap on plan payouts in case, it turns out, target metrics were set too low. ...
Ingredient Company Develops Pea-Based Vegan Gelatin | VegNews
Ingredient Company Develops Pea-Based Vegan Gelatin. PURIS, the largest pea-protein producer in North America, has created a ... Biotechnology company Geltor is also working to develop animal-free gelatin using a process that includes fermenting bacteria ... The companys mission in sustainability means maximizing all elements of the peas it processes, particularly their protein, ... Want more of todays best plant-based news, recipes, and lifestyle?. Get our award-winning magazine! ...
chicago-based biotech company has 3D printed a miniature human heart
chicago-based biotech company BIOLIFE4D has successfully 3D-bioprinted a mini human heart. the heart was printed with patient- ... the company first bioprinted human cardiac tissue in june 2018. earlier this year it began bioprinting individual heart ... it could also be used by pharmaceutical companies as a tool to test drug treatments and medications. the long-term goal is to ...
Plant-Based Food Tech Company Good Catch® Secures Over $32M In Series B Financing Round
PRNewswire/ -- Gathered Foods, makers of Good Catch® plant-based seafood products, today announced the closing of an ... Plant-Based Food Tech Company Good Catch® Secures Over $32M In Series B Financing Round Rising global interest fuels robust ... Good Catch is a chef-driven revolutionary food company developing flavorful, 100% plant-based seafood alternatives. Founded by ... Valued at $4.5 billion, the U.S. plant-based foods retail market grew five times faster than the total U.S. retail food sales ...
UAE-Based Food Company Meets Consumer Demand for Natural Produce at Industry Event - Redorbit
UAE-Based Food Company Meets Consumer Demand for Natural Produce at Industry Event. by Sam Savage ... UAE-based food company meets consumer demand for natural produce at industry event ... The company is hoping to repeat the success of NONIONS, an all natural sauted onion paste, which was successfully launched at ... A UAE-based food importer will introduce its second innovative product to the local and international market at the most ...
Pepsi Not Only Company Making Products Based on Fetal Cells | LifeNews.com
As long as we are a consumer-driven culture with an appetite for what pleases us, these companies have us where they want us, ... Youll note the term ordinary business, widely cites in pro-life news reports today, is used in context of other companies ... The document names Pfizer Inc and Merck & Co as two companies that have used or studied using fetal tissue from elective ... However, Pepsi is not the only company that is making products that rely on cells from babies killed in abortions. ...
Hanu Labs, a leading California-based cannabis technology company appoints first African American Chief Executive Officer
Hanu Labs™ (Hanu), a San Francisco Bay Area-based vaporizer company and developer of highly awarded Vapexhale and Hanu products ... Hanu Labs, a leading California-based cannabis technology company appoints first African American Chief Executive Officer ... Hanu Labs, a leading California-based cannabis technology company appoints first African American Chief Executive Officer Mr ... Ricardo Willis, a longtime strategic advisor to Hanu Labs and several other notable companies in California, brings critical ...
02-01-2013 The Patriot (Joint Base Charleston) by Diggle Publishing Company - issuu
Title: 02-01-2013 The Patriot (Joint Base Charleston), Author: Diggle Publishing Company, Name: 02-01-2013 The Patriot (Joint ... Joint Base Charleston Air Base & Weapons Station About The Patriot. The Joint Base Charleston Patriot is published by Diggle ... Al Hannon, 628th Air Base Wing command chief, Jan. 25, 2013, at Joint Base Charleston - Air Base, S.C. As the chief executive ... 28, 2013, at Joint Base Charleston - Air Base, S.C. The unit requires all of its members to perform the CQB training twice a ...
The company he keeps - The Reality-Based Community
The company he keeps. The former CEO and the current lobbyist for a big, crooked foreign bank and the owner - in partnership ... He has had no involvement in the management or investment activities of Bain Capital, or with any of its portfolio companies ... http://www.wnyc.org/articles/its-free-country/2012/jan/20/explainer-can-foreign-companies-make-political-donations/ ...
Portland-based company creates light boxes to fight seasonal affective disorder in pets - oregonlive.com
Pawsitive Lighting is a new Portland-based company that makes pet-friendly light therapy boxes. The light boxes deliver the ... Portland-based company creates light boxes to fight seasonal affective disorder in pets. Updated Jan 10, 2019; Posted Dec 07, ... The Sol Box made by Portland-based Pawsitive Lighting delivers the equivalent of a sunny day to your pet. Barton Imagery ... Max Marvin, owner of Portland-based Pawsitive Lighting, came up with the idea for the boxes after battling severe insomnia ...
20182019Pharmaceutical companiesCompany'sStartups2016Protein companyBiopharmaceuticalValue-based reimbursementDevelopment and commercializationMeatReimbursementProhibits the saleResearch-based pharmaceutical companyWorld's largestInvestorsProteinsFrancisco Bay AreaTherapeutics basedMultinational CompaniesProductsCloud-basedPrivatelyFoodsTherapiesGeltorAmerica2020SaaSMedtechNucleic acidPetroleum-basedShift to value-basedStartupDisinfectantPlatformsPharmaceuticalsLabels appeared to matchMergerExpandsPlant-based alternativesIndustriesFederick CastroManufacturing CompanySustainableAlternativesFactoriesCaliforniaBusinessSuccessfullyNewsAnnounces LaunchMedicalClinicalAcquisitionShareholdersTechnology companyMilestoneDevelopsExpectsWest-WardContentProprietary2001Contact the prison department
- The company was acquired by Converge Technology Solutions Corp. in January of 2018. (prweb.com)
- Slade Knowledge Base is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License , 2018. (ucl.ac.uk)
- The company, which tripled its production capacity in 2018, struggled to keep its products stocked on grocery store shelves. (fastcompany.com)
- the company first bioprinted human cardiac tissue in june 2018. (designboom.com)
- In February 2018, the US Cattlemen's Association (USCA) filed a petition to the USDA arguing that lab-grown and plant-based meat startups should not be able to call their products "meat," since they do not come from slaughtered animals. (businessinsider.com)
- The company says net revenue for the nine months ending September 29, 2018, was $56.4 million, a 167% increase from the same period a year earlier. (clickorlando.com)
- Founded in 2018 as the international arm of San Francisco-based v-dog, v-planet first found success in Canada and Australia and is working on a steady rollout to more countries around the world. (petfoodindustry.com)
- On June 4, 2018, Judge Yvonne Gonzalez Rogers of the United States District Court for the Northern District of California dismissed with prejudice a class action alleging that Dynavax Technologies Corporation ("Dynavax" or the "Company") and its executives violated Sections 10(b) and 20(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and Rule 10b-5 by alleging omitting information about its hepatitis B vaccine. (mondaq.com)
- Retrieved on June 26, 2019 from https://www.news-medical.net/news/20160328/France-based-pharmaceutical-company-deploys-Porvair-Sciences-Ultravap-Mistral-in-medicinal-chemistry-department.aspx. (news-medical.net)
- 2019. France-based pharmaceutical company deploys Porvair Sciences' Ultravap Mistral in medicinal chemistry department . (news-medical.net)
- BOULDER, Colo., Jan. 30, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- ArcherDX, Inc., a molecular technology company dedicated to developing breakthrough solutions that advance the application of personalized genomic medicine, is pleased to announce the acquisition of Baby Genes, Inc, a privately held CLIA-certified, CAP-accredited laboratory focused on empowering individuals to take charge of their health through genetic insights. (pharmiweb.com)
- NURNBERG, Germany , April 4, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Alma, one of the top five global leaders of energy-based medical and aesthetic solutions, today announced global launch of BeautiFill , the first laser-assisted fat harvesting platform on the market, designed to produce high quality autologous fat for holistic body and face contouring, with the added benefits of reducing surgical procedure time and associated risks. (prnewswire.co.uk)
- Vancouver, BC, August 8, 2019--(T-Net)-- Aquinox Pharmaceuticals , Inc. (NASDAQ:AQXP) and Neoleukin Therapeutics, Inc., a privately held biopharmaceutical company utilizing sophisticated computational methods to design de novo protein therapeutics, today announced that the two companies entered into a definitive merger agreement under which Aquinox agreed to the acquisition of Neoleukin, which is expected to close on or about August 8th, 2019. (bctechnology.com)
- in the meantime, it could also be used by pharmaceutical companies as a tool to test drug treatments and medications. (designboom.com)
- And, it is working with pharmaceutical companies in Korea and overseas to discover new drug candidates. (24-7pressrelease.com)
- AiMol-ensemble® creates new substances by virtually combining the characteristics of the substances to create new substances, so we can quickly respond to the needs of the pharmaceutical companies. (24-7pressrelease.com)
- Research-based pharmaceutical companies are facing key challenges today due to increasing costs, long cycle times, high late-stage attrition, and technological and genomic breakthroughs that have increased R&D complexity. (pfizer.com)
- 75 approvals were granted to Indian pharmaceutical companies between April and September 2015, compared with 72 in the year to March 2015. (medindia.net)
- We serve biotechnology, diagnostic, and pharmaceutical companies, as well as universities by providing innovative antibody products and services. (bioportfolio.com)
- They have worked tirelessly to help create the company's proprietary six-legume blend (peas, chickpeas, lentils, soy, fava beans and navy beans), utilized as the base of these inaugural Good Catch products. (prnewswire.com)
- The Proposal may be excluded pursuant to Rule 14a-8(i)(7) as relating to ordinary business operations because it attempts to involve shareholders in the management of the Company's business with respect to the specific methods the Company may use in conducting its product research, development and testing. (lifenews.com)
- The Durham-based company's revenue rose from $7.4 million in 2010 to $46.3 million last year. (newsobserver.com)
- Subsequent to the closing of the IPO, Patterson Belknap has been instrumental in structuring cross-border transactions for holding company's affiliates, including multi-jurisdictional equity based financing for these affiliates. (pbwt.com)
- And the company's team-based case model powered by specialized technology and nephrology caregivers, services the entire chronic kidney disease journey from primary care level prevention through end-stage renal replacement therapy. (pulse2.com)
- But now John Kapoor , the billionaire founder of the Arizona-based drugmaker Insys Therapeutics , along with former executives , are accused of carrying out an elaborate nationwide scheme to bribe doctors to prescribe the company's highly addictive opioid medication SUBSYS. (go.com)
- ST" (Special Treatment, "special treatment", hereinafter referred to as wearing a hat) is an intermediate measure for the company's normal listing and suspension of listing, mainly to convey to investors the signal of poor company management, to avoid investors' larger Loss of assets. (scirp.org)
- By analyzing the data of A-share listed companies in 2010-2015, we found that the majority of the wearing caps due to abnormal financial status, the abnormal financial situation we mentioned here only refers to the company's net profit for two consecutive fiscal years is negative. (scirp.org)
- SAN FRANCISCO, CA / ACCESSWIRE / May 20, 2020 / Jaguar Health, Inc. (NASDAQ:JAGX) today announced that the company's wholly owned subsidiary, Napo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ('Napo') is launching a program to educate insurance companies about the benefits of Napo's plant-based Mytesi (crofelemer) prescription drug and negotiate better access to Mytesi for commercially insured patients. (morningstar.com)
- The Orthopaedic Implant Company's Chairman Peter Althausen, MD, further explains the movement toward value-based care and how it has affected orthopedics. (beckersspine.com)
- Can plant-based burger startups reframe the masculinity of meat? (fastcompany.com)
- However, IT, content, and bio companies located in Pangyo did well in domestic and overseas markets, and this gives hope to related industries and many startups. (24-7pressrelease.com)
- These startups fall into two major buckets: companies that make meat from plants, and others that are growing real meat using animal cells in labs. (businessinsider.com)
- Plant-based and lab-grown meat startups are refuting that argument. (businessinsider.com)
- By filing an official motion, the country's ranchers are showing cultured and plant-based meat startups that they are prepared to fight for the definition of meat. (businessinsider.com)
- The program, one of several WEDC initiatives aimed at supporting startups, helps early-stage companies secure new investment and accelerates their potential for growth and job creation in Wisconsin. (foxcitieschamber.com)
- The QNBV Program helps startups close a critical gap in their development by offering tax credits for investments made in QNBV-certified companies. (foxcitieschamber.com)
- Through the biotech incubator, our goal is to provide seamless support for biotech startups and create new, technology-based jobs for our area. (bio-medicine.org)
- The company has been producing recombinant proteins and biosimilar medicine since the Iranian calendar year 1395 (March 2016-March 2017). (tehrantimes.com)
- AZothBio has developed 10 models such as deep-learning-based drug activity prediction and virtual search/generation over three years since its establishment in 2016 by its own technology, and utilized AI platform to jointly carry out seven new drug exploration and development projects with partners. (24-7pressrelease.com)
- In 2016, Tyson also bought a 5% stake in Beyond Meat , a company that sells plant-based burgers, chicken, and sausage in grocery stores. (businessinsider.com)
- The companies expect the merger transaction to close in the second half of 2016, subject to customary closing conditions, including receipt of regulatory approvals. (newswire.ca)
- U.S.-based Arch Coal is a leading coal producer and marketer, with 96 million tons of coal sold in 2016. (scrapmonster.com)
- Meanwhile, in January and March of 2016, the Company announced positive preliminary trial results and plans to submit a revised application. (mondaq.com)
- Plant-based protein company Beyond Meat has filed for a $100 million initial public offering, as vegan and meat alternative food products gain in popularity. (clickorlando.com)
- We are dedicated, as people and as a business, to leading the research-based biopharmaceutical industry in productive, responsible and beneficial life science. (pfizer.com)
- Our partners include academic scientists, patient foundations, governments, other biopharmaceutical companies, and treating physicians - expanding the R&D ecosystem to better serve both patients' needs and our business. (pfizer.com)
- Some are concerned that value-based reimbursement models-in which device makers are paid not only for the products they sell but also for the outcomes they deliver-will undermine traditional business models. (bcg.com)
- The new value-based reimbursement environment compels hospitals and providers to assume responsibility for patient outcomes well after discharge and through the critical rehabilitation period," David Nolan, president of the Biologics, Extremities, Sports Medicine, Surgical, Trauma, Foot and Ankle group at Zimmer, said in a statement. (mobihealthnews.com)
Development and commercialization2
- The immunological activity prediction verification of the new peptide substance for COVID and the patent-pending was conducted with a partner company, Qingdao Kezishing Ltd. AZothBio has the right to domestic and overseas businesses excluding China, and is discussing development and commercialization with specialized biotech. (24-7pressrelease.com)
- The combined company will focus on the development and commercialization of computationally-designed protein therapeutics to address significant unmet medical needs in immuno-oncology, inflammation, and autoimmunity. (bctechnology.com)
- Companies like Beyond Meat and their competitor Impossible Burger- which both recently launched new versions of their plant-based patties that are designed to mimic meat -hope to redefine how we envision traditionally animal-based foods and the role it plays in our lives. (fastcompany.com)
- In the last year, retails sales jumped by more than 20% to total $3.7 billion, driven by plant-based meat, reports the Good Food Institute. (fastcompany.com)
- Hawkins, a Ph.D. who has an educational background in animal, food and meat science, has spent his career developing and implementing new food products for food companies of all types. (wral.com)
- Plant-based meat companies, like Impossible Foods and Beyond Meat, already sell their items at supermarkets and restaurants. (businessinsider.com)
- The group argues that displaying plant-based meat products next to traditional meat items could confuse customers, especially when they're labeled as chicken or beef. (businessinsider.com)
- Ethan Brown, the CEO of the plant-based foods company Beyond Meat, believes that its burgers serve the same purpose as traditional beef. (businessinsider.com)
- Josh Tetrick, CEO of the food-tech startup Just (formerly called Hampton Creek), told Business Insider that tech companies and the beef industry should work together on creating the future of meat. (businessinsider.com)
- Just produces plant-based foods, like eggless mayonnaise, and it's also working on a cultured - or lab-grown - meat product. (businessinsider.com)
- By putting their products under the oversight of the USDA, lab-grown and plant-based meat companies would need to adhere to the USDA's existing regulations on meat, which could hamper research and development. (businessinsider.com)
- In the petition, the USCA mentions Impossible Foods and Beyond Meat, companies that are each backed by millions in VC funding. (businessinsider.com)
- Plant-based meat companies have also caught the attention of VCs. (businessinsider.com)
- Tyson Foods Inc., the largest U.S. meat producer, bought a 5 percent stake in plant-based protein producer Beyond Meat as it expands offerings of prepared foods. (drovers.com)
- Closely held Beyond Meat, based in El Segundo, California, said the investment will expand its range of products and distribution, and other investors include the Humane Society of the U.S., billionaire Bill Gates and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers . (drovers.com)
- The company claims the burger is "the closest thing to meat" that it has ever created. (clickorlando.com)
- Meat substitute companies, like Beyond Meat, Morningstar Farms and Impossible Foods , are benefiting from growing concern over animal welfare and the environmental impact of factory farming. (clickorlando.com)
- CareCloud's cloud-based platform now powers close to 3,000 providers in 45 states as medical groups look to improve their operational and clinical outcomes amidst a rapidly changing healthcare reimbursement environment. (businesswire.com)
- In an unusual move, the government has decided to pursue a False Claims Act (FCA) suit against a private equity firm based on an alleged commission scheme at its pharmacy portfolio company to promote sales of products subject to federal reimbursement. (mondaq.com)
- As the change in care and reimbursement moves toward value-based care, orthopedic surgeons continue to look for tools and resources to provide patients with the best care. (beckersspine.com)
Prohibits the sale2
- Other labels appear to show that the state's potassium chloride, which stops the heart, was made by Hospira Inc. A written policy statement from the company said it prohibits the sale of the drug and six others to prisons or to entities that plan to use them for lethal injections. (washingtontimes.com)
- Sun Pharma spokesman Federick Castro told AP that the company prohibits the sale of its drugs for lethal purposes. (rt.com)
Research-based pharmaceutical company3
- ABBOTT PARK, Ill., March 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Abbott (NYSE: ABT) today announced that AbbVie [pronounced Abb-vee] will be the name of the new, independent research-based pharmaceutical company it expects to launch by the end of 2012. (drugs.com)
- AbbVie, the research-based pharmaceutical company, will include Abbott's current portfolio of leading proprietary pharmaceuticals and biologics. (drugs.com)
- The research-based pharmaceutical company has nearly $18 billion in annual revenue today and will have a sustainable portfolio of market-leading brands, including Humira, Lupron, Synagis, Kaletra, Creon and Synthroid. (drugs.com)
- Peabody is the world's largest private-sector coal company. (scrapmonster.com)
- Mobile and social marketing company Swrve today (14 September) closed a major Series D funding round, which was led by Summit Bridge Capital and existing investors. (siliconrepublic.com)
- Gathered Foods, makers of Good Catch® plant-based seafood products, today announced the closing of an oversubscribed Series B funding round, which includes two key strategic industry investors: Greenleaf Foods and 301 INC, the venture arm of General Mills. (prnewswire.com)
- I am very pleased to welcome Tenaya Capital to our strong base of investors. (businesswire.com)
- German biotech company adivo specializing in generating species-specific therapeutic antibodies for companion animals announces that it received a seed financing from three investors. (bionity.com)
- In the process of promoting the delisting system, we first adopt a special treatment system to mark the enterprises whose fundamentals have deteriorated, and to pass such signals to investors to make investors the focus shifts to the company, which helps to form a value investment concept. (scirp.org)
- QNBV status allows investors in qualified startup and early-stage companies to receive a 25 percent state tax credit on the amount they invest in the business. (foxcitieschamber.com)
- Biotechnology company Geltor is also working to develop animal-free gelatin using a process that includes fermenting bacteria that mimics animal proteins in a yeast-based mixture. (vegnews.com)
- Bio-design company Geltor, a producer of plant-based collagen proteins, has raised $18.2 million in a Series A funding round led by Cultivian Sandbox Ventures, ADM Ventures and Gelita. (foodbev.com)
- The company has developed a bio-design platform which utilises biology, protein optimisation and fermentation to create naturally-occuring collagens, and the company claims that its proteins have "an advantage over other commercially available animal proteins," as they're bio-designed for strength, firmness, and flexibility providing optimum performance. (foodbev.com)
- They're proteins we can be proud of, and I'm so excited to see the world's biggest consumer companies choosing Geltor as their sustainable protein partner. (foodbev.com)
- Neoleukin Therapeutics is a new company based on sophisticated computational technology licensed from the Institute for Protein Design and the University of Washingtonthat enables us to design and create de novo proteins as therapeutic candidates," said Jonathan G. Drachman, M.D., CEO of Neoleukin Therapeutics . (bctechnology.com)
Francisco Bay Area2
- Hanu Labs™ (Hanu), a San Francisco Bay Area -based vaporizer company and developer of highly awarded Vapexhale and Hanu products, is a design-driven technology company focused on creating innovative and affordable vaporization products through human-centered product design and partnerships. (prnewswire.com)
- Antibody Solutions Inc., based in Mountain View in the San Francisco Bay Area, offers quality antibody development, antibody manufacture and immunoassay development that are optimized for your specific application. (bioportfolio.com)
- Sylentis was founded in 2006 as a spin-off from Genomica, a sister company in the Zeltia Group, with the mission of developing therapeutics based on a recently discovered class of compounds: short interfering RNA. (soci.org)
- Dr. Bouillé noted that Flash Therapeutics is initially developing RNA therapeutics based on LentiFlash in the areas of blood and liver diseases. (biospace.com)
- Information Technology Outsourcing (ITO) is well spread among large Multinational Companies (MNCs) in Europe, and it is expected to increase even more. (igi-global.com)
- Starting your agriculture company website you will not only let farmers learn more about your business, but also find new partners to distribute the products you sell. (templateworld.com)
- AP) - An India-based company that appears to have made a drug that Arkansas purchased for lethal injections says it doesn't want its products used in the state's plans. (washingtontimes.com)
- But two factors-the lack of well-developed health care infrastructures and, in particular, the absence of a critical mass of highly trained clinicians, who have been the traditional customers for medtech products-make it imperative for companies to develop new solutions that support the delivery of good health outcomes at a much lower cost. (bcg.com)
- When we met the Good Catch team, we were immediately captivated with their mission to develop more sustainable plant-based seafood products that taste as delicious as traditional seafood,' said John Haugen , Managing Director of 301 INC. 'Good Catch stands out as a strong, expandable brand with passionate leadership, and we're excited to partner to grow. (prnewswire.com)
- Good Catch is pioneering a new, promising sector of the fast-growing plant-based protein category and we're thrilled to support their continued growth and progress as they deliver consumers great-tasting plant-based seafood products that support their brand mission-and ours, as well,' said Dan Curtin , President and CEO of Greenleaf Foods, SPC. (prnewswire.com)
- However, Pepsi is not the only company that is making products that rely on cells from babies killed in abortions. (lifenews.com)
- The document names Pfizer Inc and Merck & Co as two companies that have used or studied using fetal tissue from elective abortions to create their products. (lifenews.com)
- One of my partners came across a company that was making not-very-good tasting, plant-based products - the texture was always lacking. (wral.com)
- With the help of his RDI business partners and after a lot of time and money coming up with the right technology, Hawkins founded and became CEO of Improved Nature, a Garner-based company that develops plant-based protein products. (wral.com)
- It has about 15,000 customers for various ozone-based products from over 50 countries. (yahoo.com)
- They now use more-fuel-efficient vehicles, have reduced their delivery frequency, and have increased the amount of products shipped at any given time - all at a savings to the company, says Ryan Boccelli, Stonyfield's logistics director. (publicnewsservice.org)
- A subsidiary of Astrotech Corporation (Nasdaq: ASTC), Astrogenetix is a biotechnology company formed to commercialize biotechnology products processed in the unique environment of microgravity. (fiercebiotech.com)
- The naming of the new company is the latest milestone in the process that began in October 2011, when Abbott announced it would separate into two publicly traded companies, one in diversified medical products and the other in research-based pharmaceuticals. (drugs.com)
- The diversified medical products company, which will retain the Abbott name, will consist of Abbott's existing diversified medical products portfolio, including its branded generic pharmaceutical, devices, diagnostics and nutritional businesses. (drugs.com)
- Abbott is a global, broad-based health care company devoted to the discovery, development, manufacture and marketing of pharmaceuticals and medical products, including nutritionals, devices and diagnostics. (drugs.com)
- The company employs approximately 91,000 people and markets its products in more than 130 countries. (drugs.com)
- Total 2,000+ bag base factories & companies found with 6,000+ products. (made-in-china.com)
- More specifically, it relates to lipid-based fillings that have reduced fat and low moisture and are suitable for use in producing randomly packed food products. (sumobrain.com)
- V-planet , a leading international company committed to producing 100 percent vegan products for dogs, announced on Feb. 28 its availability in Israel through the online store Vegpet . (petfoodindustry.com)
- We're committed to creating products that not only help our customers create cleaner facilities, but also help meet their sustainability goals," says Mickey Gubman, Director of Coating Technologies for Tennant Company. (greenbuildingelements.com)
- MINNEAPOLIS (AP) - Its sales under pressure with fewer grocery lists including processed foods, General Mills will try to balance its own shift in that direction, and its revenues, with the $8 billion acquisition of Blue Buffalo, a higher end pet food products company. (rep-am.com)
- Jaguar Health, Inc. is a commercial stage pharmaceuticals company focused on developing novel, sustainably derived gastrointestinal products on a global basis. (morningstar.com)
- In recent years, developments in plant-based products have led to newer products in the beverages sector. (reportbuyer.com)
- HUNTINGTON, W. Va.,Nov. 25 /PRNewswire/ -- In an effort to attract new biotechnology companies and assist them in bringing new ideas and products to market quickly and efficiently, the Huntington Area Development Council (HADCO) is creating a biotech incubator with the help of a $150,000 grant from Verizon West Virginia. (bio-medicine.org)
- Verizon's grant will help offset the costs for startup biotech companies to receive consulting on technology planning and market research, along with technical assistance related to testing the commercial viability of emerging biotech products and services. (bio-medicine.org)
- It still remains that many large healthcare systems have not utilized value-based orthopedic products despite evidence showing no clinical difference other than cost. (beckersspine.com)
- WellEz provides field reporting in a cloud-based business model, meaning Samson only pays for reporting software when rigs are active. (prweb.com)
- MIAMI--( BUSINESS WIRE )-- CareCloud , the fastest-growing provider of cloud-based practice management , electronic health records (EHR) , and medical billing software and services, today announced it has secured $20 million in Series B financing. (businesswire.com)
- CareCloud manages more than $2 billion in annualized accounts receivables on behalf of its clients leveraging its cloud-based revenue cycle management service. (businesswire.com)
- CareCloud is a leading provider of cloud-based practice management, electronic health record (EHR) and medical billing software and services for medical groups. (businesswire.com)
- Vectalys , a leading biotech company specialized in manufacturing high quality lentiviral solutions for gene delivery, and FlashCell, a company developing non-integrating lentiviral delivered RNA therapeutics, today announced that they have merged to create Flash Therapeutics, a new privately held gene therapy company developing gene and cell therapeutics. (biospace.com)
- NEW YORK -- Accenture ( NYSE:ACN ) has acquired RiskControl, a privately held risk consulting company based in Rio de Janeiro, to complement and expand its risk service offerings in the rapidly growing Brazilian market. (webwire.com)
- AgriSera is a privately owned Swedish company that provides complete polyclonal and monoclonal antibody production services. (bioportfolio.com)
- AdvancedMD Software Inc. ( www.advancedmd.com ), the leading provider of Web-based practice management solutions for physician offices, management services organizations and medical billing services, today announced that for the second consecutive year they have been named to Inc. Magazine's distinguished list of America's fastest growing privately held companies. (bio-medicine.org)
- To qualify, companies had to be U.S.-based, privately held independent - not subsidiaries or divisions of other companies. (bio-medicine.org)
- The market for plant-based foods has grown at a dizzying pace. (fastcompany.com)
- Earlier this year, animal agriculture feed supplier Cargill announced its venture agreement with PURIS to expand production of its pea-based protein to meet the growing demand for plant-based foods. (vegnews.com)
- Valued at $4.5 billion , the U.S. plant-based foods retail market grew five times faster than the total U.S. retail food sales over the past year 1 . (prnewswire.com)
- After his time at ConAgra, Hawkins started a consulting group called RDI Foods, which did food projects for more than 130 companies on every continent except Australia and Antarctica. (wral.com)
- The California-based startup is the maker of vegan sausage, vegan chicken and its flagship product, the Beyond Burger, a 100% plant-based burger sold in grocery stores such as Whole Foods and Kroger and served in restaurants including TGI Fridays. (clickorlando.com)
- By eliminating paper-based processes, MasterControl Electronic Batch Records (EBR) is improving the way Wellington Foods operates across the entire company. (mastercontrol.com)
- Learn how MasterControl helps companies like Wellington Foods with expanding it's quality systems for manufacturing. (mastercontrol.com)
- It's the first foray into pet foods of any kind for the Minneapolis company, and a potentially lucrative one. (rep-am.com)
- The industry's traditional high-touch sales model means that medtech companies (unlike, say, payers) have strong relationships with doctors and patients, which makes them critical partners in innovating new value-based treatments and therapies. (bcg.com)
- Our new company is positioned to build on the lentiviral development and production technologies Vectalys developed and applied over the past 13 years, and to advance a new class of RNA therapies based on its transient, non-integrating lentiviral technology, LentiFlash. (biospace.com)
- The Company plans to collaborate with pharmaceutical and biotechnology partners to develop RNA therapies in other disease areas. (biospace.com)
- Entos develops next generation nucleic acid-based therapies using its proprietary Fusogenix drug delivery system. (benzinga.com)
- Dan Phillips, managing director at Cultivian Sandbox Ventures said: "At Cultivian Sandbox, we focus on identifying companies reinventing the food and agriculture industry with technology, and Geltor is doing just that. (foodbev.com)
- Unfortunately, due to the restriction of human cloning in America, Raél hand over the company to Dr. Brigitte Boisselier, a Raélian Bishop and closed it. (brightkite.com)
- Technology giant Samsung Electronics' subsidiary Samsung Electronics America has purchased Massachusetts-based computed tomography (CT) company NeuroLogica as part of a move expand its medical imaging business. (medicaldevice-network.com)
- We are pleased to again be recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in America,' said Eric Morgan, president and CEO of AdvancedMD. (bio-medicine.org)
- The move towards value based services is critical to the future success of orthopedic care in America. (beckersspine.com)
- In the June 2020 issue of Petfood Industry, find out how pet food companies ranked in terms of annual revenues, how the pandemic may affect mergers and acquisitions, and more. (petfoodindustry.com)
- The acquisition forms part of Samsung's 'Vision 2020' plan to become a major medical technology company and a top five global brand by the year 2020. (medicaldevice-network.com)
- July 23, 2012 - PRLog -- LIA: Liberated Intelligence & Analysis, a SaaS based enterprise sales enablement company, was formed to address the opportunity for mobile devices and software to impact B2B sales & channel programs. (prlog.org)
- The company continues to build on its market position in the growing Web-based Software as a Service (SaaS) category and has established itself as a preferred solution in the broader medical practice management category. (bio-medicine.org)
- While some medtech CEOs have been at the forefront of this trend, many remain cautious about fully embracing a value-based strategy. (bcg.com)
- What's more, the ability of medtech companies to improve health care value is proving to be an especially important criterion in fast-growing emerging markets. (bcg.com)
- The most important reason, however, why companies shouldn't hesitate is that value-based health care represents an enormous business opportunity-one that medtech companies are well positioned to exploit. (bcg.com)
- Finally, unlike most hospitals and provider networks, medtech companies have deep financial pockets that allow them to invest in the development of standardized, scalable value-based solutions or in new innovations that materially improve the outcomes-to-cost ratio in a specific domain. (bcg.com)
- These competitive strengths make it possible for medtech companies to approach value-based health care not just defensively but offensively, in the process opening up new profit pools and expanding their share of the health-care-spending pie. (bcg.com)
- Entos Pharmaceuticals (Entos), a Canadian biotechnology company developing nucleic acid medicines with its breakthrough proprietary Fusogenix drug delivery platform, is pleased to announce the launch of its USA-based spinout company Aegis Life, Inc. (Aegis). (benzinga.com)
- Ford has used soy foam since the Mustang went into production in late 2007, replacing traditional petroleum-based foam that most industries use. (sustainablebrands.com)
- Researching and testing renewable, plant-based alternatives to petroleum-based plastics is something Ford has been committed to since 2000. (sustainablebrands.com)
- In 2008, when oil prices skyrocketed, the value of soy foam became widely apparent - not only was replacing petroleum-based polyol with soy beneficial to the environment, it could also save the company money. (sustainablebrands.com)
- Tennant Company today announces its Eco-ITS bio-based urethane coatings to provide sustainable floor solutions made with 50 percent fewer petroleum-based chemicals. (greenbuildingelements.com)
Shift to value-based1
- Founded last year by Riopelle, chief revenue officer Bob Badal, and head of strategy and development Will Stokes, Strive Health works with innovative payers and providers to deliver a turn-key kidney care service line that accelerates the shift to value-based care for this population. (pulse2.com)
- based startup offers points and rewards software that plugs into merchants' online shopping cart platforms, a business that evolved out of an earlier e-commerce consulting company the team launched about three years ago. (financialpost.com)
- It was a fitness gaming company for the first decade of its life before pivoting into the physical therapy space around the time that it joined StartUp Health in 2013 (with notable classmates AdhereTech and CoheroHealth). (mobihealthnews.com)
- WEDC is committed to nurturing a vibrant startup ecosystem so that young companies like Varigen Biosciences can leave their mark on the world and Wisconsin's economy," said Aaron Hagar, WEDC's vice president of entrepreneurship and innovation. (foxcitieschamber.com)
- Huntington Area Development Council Attracts Technology-Based Startup Companies With $150,000 Grant From Verizon Wes. (bio-medicine.org)
- The company, which is a client of the Trade Commissioner Service (TCS) and based in Sherbrooke, Quebec, was preparing to supply Canadians confronting the threat of COVID‑19 with Thymox, a disinfectant concentrate it manufactures using plant‑based ingredients. (gc.ca)
- AZothBio has successfully attracted investments from various organizations, including national support projects such as AI-based drug development platforms. (24-7pressrelease.com)
- The financing will allow the company to expand its software to more platforms - until now it has worked exclusively with Magento Inc.'s open source e-commerce platform - and tweak its pricing model from fixed prices to a success-driven model that includes a "freemium" plan where customers only pay once they surpass a certain level of use. (financialpost.com)
- Takeda San Francisco was established in November 2007 and supports Takeda's therapeutic antibody research aiming to build antibody technology platforms based on technologies such as discovery and development of antibodies, enhancement of antibody activity and antibody-manufacturing in close collaboration with Takeda's other R&D organizations. (bioportfolio.com)
- Last week, London-based Hikma Pharmaceuticals said it was investigating whether Arkansas had bought midazolam made by its New Jersey-based subsidiary West-Ward. (washingtontimes.com)
Labels appeared to match2
- The AP contacted the three companies whose unique labels appeared to match the photos when compared with records from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and the National Institutes of Health. (washingtontimes.com)
- The news outlet contacted the three companies whose labels appeared to match the drugs in Arkansas' execution supply. (rt.com)
- DuPont (DD) and The Dow Chemical Company (NYSE: DOW) announced that, at their respective special meetings of stockholders held recently, stockholders of both companies have voted to approve all stockholder proposals necessary to complete the merger of equals transaction - a key milestone in the process to merge the two companies and subsequently pursue the intended spins of three highly focused, independent companies. (newswire.ca)
- The merger with Aquinox is transformational for our company, providing additional capital to prepare an IND submission, generate clinical data, develop additional preclinical programs, and advance our computational technology. (bctechnology.com)
- This improves the business climate, facilitates continued growth of the area, diversifies the economy, expands the tax base, and enhances employment opportunities for area residents -- thereby improving the overall standard of living for all citizens. (bio-medicine.org)
- Consumer demand of trailblazing plant-based alternatives is nearly insatiable, and this trend is led by taste and availability. (prnewswire.com)
- Both companies will be global leaders in their respective industries. (drugs.com)
- Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high performance businesses and governments. (webwire.com)
- Top companies in the utility, transportation, military and auto manufacturing industries continue to seek alternative, environmentally safe options for replacements to antiquated chemical welding and cutting fuels such as acetylene. (newswire.ca)
- The Inc. 5000 gives an unrivalled portrait of young, underreported companies across all industries doing fascinating things with cutting-edge business models, as well as older companies that are still showing impressive growth. (bio-medicine.org)
- Sun Pharma spokesman Federick Castro said in an emailed statement that the company prohibits its customers from selling to prisons or other groups that may misuse them for lethal purposes. (washingtontimes.com)
- MagneGas, a leading technology company that counts among its inventions a patented process that converts renewable and liquid waste into MagneGas2® fuel, announced today that a global auto manufacturing company based in the mid-western United States has chosen to switch to MagneGas2® as its sole fuel of choice for metal working in one of its top award winning factories. (newswire.ca)
- This automobile manufacturing company is a leader in adopting renewable and waste reducing technologies. (newswire.ca)
- The company is also a leading voice in advocating for sustainable mining, energy access and clean coal technologies. (scrapmonster.com)
- We believe the evidence will also show that these companies got thousands and thousands of Ohioans - our friends, our family members, our co-workers, our kids - addicted to opioid pain medications, which has all too often led to use of the cheaper alternatives of heroin and synthetic opioids," Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine said in a statement Wednesday. (courant.com)
- ASSURE-19 was selected as a semi-finalist in the XPRIZE Rapid Covid Testing competition, a 6-month contest which incentivizes companies to develop reliable COVID-19 testing alternatives. (khon2.com)
- So, plant-based milk alternatives are a rising trend, which can serve as an affordable alternative for many people in developing countries and in places, where cow's milk supply is insufficient. (reportbuyer.com)
- Some of the commonly consumed Dairy Alternatives based beverages are milk, ice-cream, soft drinks, energy drinks and others. (reportbuyer.com)
- Based on segment, the market for dairy alternatives (plant-based milk) is categorized into five segments: Almond Milk, Rice Milk, Soy Milk, Coconut and Others. (reportbuyer.com)
- The report has also studied the Dairy Alternatives market based on its applications as Food & Beverages. (reportbuyer.com)
- TEHRAN - An Iranian knowledge-based pharmaceutical company will establish a biotech factory which is said to be one of the most advanced biotech factories in the country, Mehr reported on Saturday. (tehrantimes.com)
- Source high quality bag base from our great selection of reliable bag base manufacturing factories. (made-in-china.com)
- Manufacturer: The company chose MagneGas2® to be its exclusive fuel at one of its mid-western factories and to discontinue using acetylene after several successful demonstrations of the use of the fuel for metal cutting. (newswire.ca)
- Ricardo Willis , a longtime strategic advisor to Hanu Labs and several other notable companies in California , brings critical industry sales, marketing and product expertise coupled with a broad skill set that includes organizational development, strategic planning and project management. (prnewswire.com)
- Antibody Solutions Inc., based in Palo Alto, California, offers quality antibody development, antibody manufacture and immunoassay development that are optimized for your specific application. (bioportfolio.com)
- As a part of new regulations promulgated in 1772, the two commands were merged and reorganized into two companies of 80 men and 3 officers each: The First Free Company of Volunteers of Catalonia, which included the detachment in California under Fages and remained under the command of Captain Callis, and a Second Company under Captain Antonio Pol. (wikipedia.org)
- The company is building a platform of regionally-focused Hybrid IT solutions providers to enhance their ability to provide multi-cloud solutions, blockchain, resiliency, and managed services, enabling Converge to address the business and IT issues that public and private-sector organizations face today. (prweb.com)
- Identify your key UK-based business partners. (europa.eu)
- In a Fox Business interview where the CEOs of the top three companies on Inc.'s list discussed the effects of Obamacre on businesses, Vivint's founder and CEO Todd Pedersen was asked by interviewer David Asman what it is that makes Utah such a great state for business growth. (deseretnews.com)
- For a comprehensive discussion of value-based health care, see Michael E. Porter and Elizabeth Olmsted Teisberg, Redefining Health Care: Creating Value-Based Competition on Results , Harvard Business School Press, 2006, and Value in Healthcare: Laying the Foundation for Health System Transformation , World Economic Forum, April 2017. (bcg.com)
- Though many companies do business there, Advanced Micro Devices , Yum Brands and Wynn Resorts generate more than half of their annual revenues in the country, according to Thomson Reuters. (cnbc.com)
- As LifeNews reported yesterday , the Obama administration is set to face more criticism because an agency has declared that Pepsi's use of the company and its controversial flavor testing process constitutes "ordinary business. (lifenews.com)
- You'll note the term ordinary business, widely cites in pro-life news reports today, is used in context of other companies doing likewise, such as Merck, a pharmaceutical company that manufactures many controversial vaccines that are created with cell lines from aborted fetuses. (lifenews.com)
- When I was working at RDI, my business partners and I were doing a lot of high-level, technical stuff for different food companies. (wral.com)
- It is now based in Pangyo, the place where many headquarters of bio venture companies and pharmaceutical research centers are located, and is actively expanding its business. (24-7pressrelease.com)
- In March, the company announced that it had raised $18 million in new funding to continue the expansion of its food-processing business in rural Montgomery County. (newsobserver.com)
- AUSTIN, Texas - (Business Wire) For the fourth time this year, NASA's Shuttle fleet is carrying a series of experiments being conducted by Austin-based Astrogenetix, a commercial biotech company created to use microgravity to develop the foundation of new medicines. (fiercebiotech.com)
- South African company UC-Wireless has launched a new artificial intelligence- (AI-) driven mobile application to provide advanced healthcare risk wellness and Covid-19 screening for business staff, clients and personal users. (engineeringnews.co.za)
- Redecol Ltd, a specialist medical device company based at Keele University's Science and Innovation Park, has received fully-funded assistance from the University's Business Bridge * programme in the development of their Breathe Easy Flow device. (keele.ac.uk)
- Winning this contract and positioning Saulsbury to become a major player in the emerging U.S. hydrogen market marks a milestone for our company," said Dennis Chismar, senior vice president of business development. (constructionequipmentguide.com)
- Safety is our highest priority, and companies that endanger travelers on our highways and roads have no business staying in business - we will shut them down. (dot.gov)
- The acquisition includes RiskControl s staff and service offerings as well as its end-to-end software tool, RiskControl, a software platform that helps companies manage, monitor and evaluate risks throughout their business. (webwire.com)
- We want to be the organization that companies turn to for their risk management services, regardless of the industry or unique business practices that exist in their geography. (webwire.com)
- Having achieved the first major milestone as a technology start-up by proving that we have a viable product and business model, we are proud to now be recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in the country. (bio-medicine.org)
- To do so, however, companies need to start now to develop coherent value-based strategies and to build the capabilities necessary to execute those strategies successfully. (bcg.com)
- chicago-based biotech company BIOLIFE4D has successfully 3D-bioprinted a mini human heart. (designboom.com)
- The company is hoping to repeat the success of NONIONS, an all natural sauted onion paste, which was successfully launched at the inaugural Halal exhibition in 2007. (redorbit.com)
- This technology has aided Fortune 500 companies in successfully providing safe environments from the potential spread of various viruses and bacteria. (yahoo.com)
- Good Biotech Corp. (GBC), an unprecedented duck IgY(?Fc) antibody manufacturer based in Taiwan, has successfully built up the technology platform by using duck eggs as bio-reactor to produce Polyclonal IgY (?Fc) Antibody .GBC is the only company with the capability to rapidly mass production duck IgY(?Fc) antibody on an industrial scale, and moreover, to successfully commercialize it in terms of t. (bioportfolio.com)
- Through aggressive marketing, HADCO has successfully attracted over 30 new companies to the area resulting in over $500 million in new capital investment and over 10,000 new jobs. (bio-medicine.org)
- Alma, a Sisram Medical Company, Announces Launch of Soprano. (prnewswire.co.uk)
- He also added, "As the environment that shares AI technology's development and big data, we were able to innovate the process of new drug development, and that is why I founded this company, to contribute to the development of the medical industry. (24-7pressrelease.com)
- The app also shows a critical status, which is an extreme red status and means urgent medical treatment should be sought by the individual, based on the vital signs measured and symptoms analysed by the app. (engineeringnews.co.za)
- Dr. Hagen's expert experience as an infectious disease specialist, as well as her background as the Chief Medical Officer for the U.S. Department of Agriculture, gives our company the support we need to attack this global pandemic head on. (yahoo.com)
- RespondWell, a digital health company focused on gamified home-based physical therapy tools, has been acquired by Zimmer Biomet Holdings, a musculoskeletal healthcare-focused medical device company, for an undisclosed amount. (mobihealthnews.com)
- The company from Stralsund combines innovative medical technology with modern information technology. (bionity.com)
- Many prominent figures in the medical field have found a large amount of good that could come from cloning and have based their argument for it on those very findings. (brightkite.com)
- AdvancedMD Software, Inc., headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, is the leader in Web-based practice management and medical billing software. (bio-medicine.org)
- Starting with an initial team of 5 people, the company has grown to its present size of 16, and taken two compounds to clinical trials. (soci.org)
- Baby Genes will continue to operate as a wholly-owned subsidiary under the name ArcherDX Clinical Services, Inc. and the company will continue to market the suite of existing newborn and carrier screening genetic testing services under the Baby Genes™ brand name. (pharmiweb.com)
- Following the transaction, ArcherDX Clinical Services, Inc. will leverage the existing ArcherDX research and development functions in Boulder, Colorado while all commercial profiling services for both companies will be consolidated in the Golden, Colorado laboratory. (pharmiweb.com)
- This clinical resource describes instead the evidence-based approach to women's pain that offers optimum relief as well as a compassionate response√ñ Congratulations to Yvonne for creation of this resource, which will serve as an excellent tool for clinicians dedicated to pain relief for women. (springerpub.com)
- The Court's decision is another in a long line of decisions declining to find a securities violation when a pharmaceutical company is alleged to have concealed adverse developments in clinical trials. (mondaq.com)
- The Company then implemented a clinical trial to evaluate the vaccine's safety. (mondaq.com)
- Forward thinking physicians and healthcare systems that have embraced value-based implant use have seen massive cost savings with no effect on patient clinical outcomes. (beckersspine.com)
- PKI ), a global leader focused on the health and safety of people and the environment, announced today that it has completed the acquisition of Shanghai Haoyuan Biotech Co., Ltd., a China-based infectious disease diagnostics company. (benzinga.com)
- Waterlogic has announced the acquisition of two US-based water cooler companies, Minnesota Water and Water Engineering Technologies, further expanding its presence in the US market. (foodbev.com)
- As pro-life blogger Susan Michelle notes , the full 36-page document submitted by PepsiCo attorneys in January 2012 to respond to a shareholder resolution from PepsiCo shareholders upset by Pepsi's reliance on Senomyx shows other companies are problematic as well. (lifenews.com)
- We will be glad to listen to your specific needs and from that HGP can prepare a detailed solution for your review that will maximize the returns on your assets for the company and its Shareholders. (hgpauction.com)
- The addition of BLUE to our family of well-loved brands provides General Mills with the leading position in the large and growing wholesome natural pet food category and represents a significant milestone as we reshape our portfolio to drive additional growth and value creation for our shareholders," said Chairman and CEO Jeff Harmening in a company release Friday. (rep-am.com)
- Construction of the first U.S. based world-scale liquid hydrogen production unit, which is dedicated to the hydrogen energy markets, is a significant milestone Saulsbury," the company said in a statement. (constructionequipmentguide.com)
- Founded in 2011, Numab discovers and develops innovative antibody-based therapeutics. (bioportfolio.com)
- While Lepidico hasn't inked a contract yet with either mining company, Walsh expects a deal can be worked out for a supply of the chemical reagent, which would not have to travel far and consequently alleviate some of the safety concerns of sending sulfuric acid a long distance by rail. (thelondoner.ca)
- London-based Hikma Pharmaceutical said it had launched an investigation to determine whether Arkansas had bought midazolam from its New Jersey subsidiary West-Ward. (rt.com)
- InfoSci®-OnDemand Plus, a subscription-based service, provides researchers the ability to access full-text content from over 93,000+ peer-reviewed book chapters and 24,000+ scholarly journal articles covering 11 core subjects. (igi-global.com)
- By combining PerkinElmer's robust disease screening capabilities with Haoyuan's proprietary reagents and equipment, the Company will be able to offer highly sensitive systems and assays for quality detection of blood-borne infections for the Chinese market," said Robert Friel, chairman and chief executive officer of PerkinElmer. (benzinga.com)
- Applying proprietary rabbit-based antibody discovery and engineering technology, Numab generates highly potent and stable antibody Fv fragments, which serve as building blocks to create mono- or bi-specific antibody fragment-based therapeutics with tailored pharmacokineti. (bioportfolio.com)
- Founded in 2001, Grand Rapids-based RespondWell was originally known as Respondesign. (mobihealthnews.com)