Intensive Care Units
Multiple Organ Failure
Severity of Illness Index
Systemic inflammatory response syndrome with a proven or suspected infectious etiology. When sepsis is associated with organ dysfunction distant from the site of infection, it is called severe sepsis. When sepsis is accompanied by HYPOTENSION despite adequate fluid infusion, it is called SEPTIC SHOCK.
Any method of artificial breathing that employs mechanical or non-mechanical means to force the air into and out of the lungs. Artificial respiration or ventilation is used in individuals who have stopped breathing or have RESPIRATORY INSUFFICIENCY to increase their intake of oxygen (O2) and excretion of carbon dioxide (CO2).
Studies used to test etiologic hypotheses in which inferences about an exposure to putative causal factors are derived from data relating to characteristics of persons under study or to events or experiences in their past. The essential feature is that some of the persons under study have the disease or outcome of interest and their characteristics are compared with those of unaffected persons.
INFLAMMATION of the PANCREAS. Pancreatitis is classified as acute unless there are computed tomographic or endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatographic findings of CHRONIC PANCREATITIS (International Symposium on Acute Pancreatitis, Atlanta, 1992). The two most common forms of acute pancreatitis are ALCOHOLIC PANCREATITIS and gallstone pancreatitis.
Acute Kidney Injury
Systemic Inflammatory Response Syndrome
A systemic inflammatory response to a variety of clinical insults, characterized by two or more of the following conditions: (1) fever >38 degrees C or HYPOTHERMIA 90 beat/minute; (3) tachypnea >24 breaths/minute; (4) LEUKOCYTOSIS >12,000 cells/cubic mm or 10% immature forms. While usually related to infection, SIRS can also be associated with noninfectious insults such as TRAUMA; BURNS; or PANCREATITIS. If infection is involved, a patient with SIRS is said to have SEPSIS.
Predictive Value of Tests
In screening and diagnostic tests, the probability that a person with a positive test is a true positive (i.e., has the disease), is referred to as the predictive value of a positive test; whereas, the predictive value of a negative test is the probability that the person with a negative test does not have the disease. Predictive value is related to the sensitivity and specificity of the test.
The presence of viable bacteria circulating in the blood. Fever, chills, tachycardia, and tachypnea are common acute manifestations of bacteremia. The majority of cases are seen in already hospitalized patients, most of whom have underlying diseases or procedures which render their bloodstreams susceptible to invasion.
Glasgow Coma Scale
Indians, North American
End Stage Liver Disease
Pancreatitis, Acute Necrotizing
Studies in which subsets of a defined population are identified. These groups may or may not be exposed to factors hypothesized to influence the probability of the occurrence of a particular disease or other outcome. Cohorts are defined populations which, as a whole, are followed in an attempt to determine distinguishing subgroup characteristics.
Molecular Sequence Data
Descriptions of specific amino acid, carbohydrate, or nucleotide sequences which have appeared in the published literature and/or are deposited in and maintained by databanks such as GENBANK, European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL), National Biomedical Research Foundation (NBRF), or other sequence repositories.
The intracellular transfer of information (biological activation/inhibition) through a signal pathway. In each signal transduction system, an activation/inhibition signal from a biologically active molecule (hormone, neurotransmitter) is mediated via the coupling of a receptor/enzyme to a second messenger system or to an ion channel. Signal transduction plays an important role in activating cellular functions, cell differentiation, and cell proliferation. Examples of signal transduction systems are the GAMMA-AMINOBUTYRIC ACID-postsynaptic receptor-calcium ion channel system, the receptor-mediated T-cell activation pathway, and the receptor-mediated activation of phospholipases. Those coupled to membrane depolarization or intracellular release of calcium include the receptor-mediated activation of cytotoxic functions in granulocytes and the synaptic potentiation of protein kinase activation. Some signal transduction pathways may be part of larger signal transduction pathways; for example, protein kinase activation is part of the platelet activation signal pathway.
Drug Therapy, Computer-Assisted
Set (abstract data type)
Apache Commons Collections provides the Bag. and SortedBag. interfaces, with implementing classes like HashBag. and TreeBag. . ... For example, a common programming idiom in Perl that converts an array to a hash whose values are the sentinel value 1, for use ... Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. By using this site, ...
Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. By using this site, ... "Apache Subversion 1.10 Release Notes". Retrieved 2018-04-17.. *^ "Apache Subversion 1.11 Release Notes". Retrieved 2018-10-31. ... apache. .org. Apache Subversion (often abbreviated SVN, after its command name svn) is a software versioning and revision ... In November 2009, the project was accepted into the Apache Incubator, aiming to become part of the Apache Software Foundation's ...
Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. By using this site, ... Apache Software Foundation. "Apache CouchDB". Retrieved 15 April 2012.. *^ Smith, Jason. "What is the CouchDB replication ... Apache mailing list announcement on mail-archives.apache.org *^ Re: Proposed Resolution: Establish CouchDB TLP on mail-archives ... In February 2008, it became an Apache Incubator project and was offered under the Apache License instead. A few months after ...
Mann-Whitney U test
Java (programming language) has an implementation of this test provided by Apache Commons ... Common language effect size. One method of reporting the effect size for the Mann-Whitney U test is with the common ... Stated another way, the correlation is the difference between the common language effect size and its complement: r. =. f. −. ( ... The common language effect size is 90%, so the rank-biserial correlation is 90% minus 10%, and the rank-biserial r = 0.80. ...
Southern Athabaskan languages
White Mountain Apache Culture Center. (1972). Western Apache dictionary. Fort Apache, AZ: White Mountain Apache Culture Center. ... Rising and falling tones are less common in the language (often occurring over morpheme boundaries) and often occur on long ... White Mountain Apache Culture Center. (1983). New! keys to reading and writing Apache (rev. ed.). Fort Apache, AZ: White ... Apache Chiricahua Mescalero Jicarilla Lipan Plains. Apache *k̯uʔs "handle fabric-like object" -tsooz -tsooz -tsuuz -tsuudz - ...
Skull and Bones
Wikimedia Commons has media related to Skull and Bones.. Wikinews has related news: Apaches accuse Prescott Bush of robbing ... Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. By using this site, ... suggests that 322 is a reference to the year 322 BC and that members measure dates from this year instead of from the common ...
Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. By using this site, ... "Apache Software Foundation. March 20, 2013. Retrieved May 17, 2013.. *^ "Apache CloudStack 4.0.2 Released". Apache Software ... "Apache CloudStack 4.0.0-incubating Released". Apache Software Foundation. November 6, 2012. Retrieved May 17, 2013.. ... where it was accepted into the Apache Incubator; Citrix changed the license to the Apache License version 2. As part of this ...
Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. By using this site, ... apache. .org. Apache Pig is a high-level platform for creating programs that run on Apache Hadoop. The language for this ... Apache Pig. Developer(s). Apache Software Foundation, Yahoo Research. Initial release. September 11, 2008; 10 years ago (2008- ... "The Apache Software Foundation". Retrieved Nov 1, 2010.. *^ "Communications of the ACM: MapReduce and Parallel DBMSs: Friends ...
A challenge-response-contract scheme is common in MAS systems, where. First a "Who can?" question is distributed. Only the ... Janus multiagent Platform - Holonic multiagent execution platform (Apache License), written in Java, and directly supporting ... CORMAS (COmmon Resources Multi-Agent System) An open-source framework for Multi-Agent Systems based on SmallTalk. Spatialized, ... Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. By using this site, ...
Standard Canadian English
The most common pronunciation of vase is /vez/.. *The word Premier (the leader of a provincial or territorial government) ... this also applies to older loans like drama or Apache. The word khaki is sometimes pronounced /ˈkɒrki/, the preferred ... sound identical; the very common horse-hoarse merger making pairs like for/four, horse/hoarse, morning/mourning, war/wore etc. ... The name of the letter Z is normally the Anglo-European (and French) zed; the American zee is less common in Canada, and it is ...
... which is known by the common names Apache plume and póñil. This plant is native to the southwestern United States and northern ... Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. By using this site, ...
In 1993, the Common Gateway Interface (CGI) standard was introduced for interfacing external applications with web servers, to ... "What are the fundamental differences between Struts and JSF". Struts.apache.org. 2011-02-14. Retrieved 2013-06-14. Microsoft. " ... "CGI: Common Gateway Interface". Archived from the original on 2009-04-09. "Yii PHP Framework". "CakePHP". Thomson, Kris (2003- ... Web frameworks aim to automate the overhead associated with common activities performed in web development. For example, many ...
"Commons CLI". Apache Commons. Apache Software Foundation. February 27, 2013. Retrieved June 24, 2013. "Getopt::Long - perldoc. ... and Apache Commons CLI. Lisp: has many different dialects with no common standard library. There are some third party ... Another common advanced extension of getopt is resetting the state of argument parsing; this is useful as a replacement of the ... Common Lisp has a prominent third party implementation. Free Pascal: has its own implementation as one of its standard units ...
In 2009, Creative Commons released CC0, which was created for compatibility with jurisdictions where dedicating to public ... 1. MIT: 44.69%; 2. Other: 15.68%; 3. GPLv2: 12.96%; 4. Apache: 11.19%; 5. GPLv3: 8.88%; 6. BSD 3-clause: 4.53%; 7. Unlicense: ... Common Development and Distribution License (CDDL): < 1%; 16. GNU Affero General Public License v3 or later: < 1%; 17. ... As a result, Creative Commons withdrew their submission, and the license is not currently approved by the OSI. In June 2020, ...
Java collections framework
... is extended by the Apache Commons Collections library, which adds collection types such as a bag and ...
Collection (abstract data type)
Apache Commons Collections. AS3Commons Collections Framework ActionScript3 implementation of the most common collections. ... Generally, the data items will be of the same type or, in languages supporting inheritance, derived from some common ancestor ...
CORMAS (COmmon Resources Multi-Agent System) An open-source framework for Multi-Agent Systems based on SmallTalk. Spatialized, ... Janus multiagent Platform - Holonic multiagent execution platform (Apache License), written in Java, and directly supporting ... Frameworks have emerged that implement common standards (such as the FIPA agent system platforms and communication languages). ... the approach may lead to a common improvement. Example languages are Knowledge Query Manipulation Language (KQML) or Agent ...
Apache tears, a kind of nodular obsidian. Tachylite (also spelled tachylyte), a basaltic glass with relatively low silica ... Sideromelane, a less common form of tachylyte. Palagonite, a basaltic glass with relatively low silica content. Hyaloclastite, ...
"Eco-Patent Commons Overview". Archived from the original on 2008-03-19. Retrieved 2008-03-21. "Apache 2.0 license". Apache.org ... "Eco-Patent Commons". The Apache 2.0 License also includes a defensive termination clause. "Lawrence Rosen, "Defining Open ...
CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) Team, Commons Documentation. "Apache Commons - Versioning Guidelines". Retrieved 28 ... The term "point release" refers to a common method of software versioning in which a major version is followed by a decimal ...
Common Infrared Countermeasures program
The winning contractor will provide an initial 1,076 systems to supply AH-64 Apache, UH-60 Black Hawk, CH-47 Chinook and future ... "Common Countermeasures". Avionics Magazine Online. Retrieved 29 August 2011. Colucci, Frank. "Common Countermeasures". Avionics ... The Common Missile Warning System, or CMWS, consists of missile warning sensors operating in the solar-blind ultra-violet ... CIRCM, the Common Infrared Countermeasures program, is a United States Army initiative intended to develop a lightweight, low- ...
Apache (a.k.a. "Texas Tommy") turns are also common in shag.] "Shag" itself (when used in reference to American social dances) ... It was also common for partners to have an exaggerated hand-hold (i.e., the way the lead's left hand and arm are positioned as ... To call the dance "collegiate shag" was not as common during the swing era as it is today, but when the "collegiate" portion ... The most common turn is executed from closed position on the last two beats of the basic (5-6) with the follow traveling ...
Two important common lexical categories are white space and comments. These are also defined in the grammar and processed by ... Apache OpenNLP includes rule based and statistical tokenizers which support many languages ... Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. By using this site, ... Omitting tokens, notably whitespace and comments, is very common, when these are not needed by the compiler. Less commonly, ...
Common names include Apache beggarticks and fern-leaved beggarticks. Bidens ferulifolia is native to Mexico. "PLANTS Profile ... CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) "Wolfram,Alpha: Species Information: Apache beggarticks". Wolframalpha.com. 2011-10-27 ... for Bidens ferulifolia (Apache beggarticks) , USDA PLANTS". Plants.usda.gov. Retrieved 2011-11-12. ...
... was initially called "The Common UNIX Printing System". This name was shortened to just "CUPS" beginning with CUPS 1.4 due ... CUPS is free software, provided under the Apache License. Michael Sweet, who owned Easy Software Products, started developing ... CUPS (formerly an acronym for Common UNIX Printing System) is a modular printing system for Unix-like computer operating ...
Comparison of free and open-source software licences
Creative Commons CC0". "License information". "Licensing:Main". "Creative Commons BY-SA 4.0 declared one-way compatible with ... "Apache License, Version 2.0". Licenses. Free Software Foundation. "Apple Public Source License (APSL), version 1.x". Retrieved ... cc-by-4-0-and-cc-by-sa-4-0-added-to-our-list-of-free-licenses (2015) "Compatible Licenses". Creative Commons. "the eclipse ... Yet, many FOSS licences, like the Apache License, and all Free Software licences allow commercial use of FOSS components. For a ...
Apache Commons. "Class MultiValueMap". Commons Collections 3.2.2 API, Apache Commons. "Interface Multimap. ". Guava Library 2.0 ... Apache Commons Collections provides a MultiMap interface for Java. It also provides a MultiValueMap implementing class that ...
Cibola National Forest
Stories of depredations by the Apache Kid, and of his demise, became so common and dramatic that in southwestern folklore they ... Much of the now Magdalena Ranger District were a province of the Apache. Bands of Apache effectively controlled the Magdalena- ... Victorio is at least as highly regarded as Geronimo or Cochise among Apaches. Perhaps the most famous outlaw was the Apache ... A mining rush followed the Apache wars - gold, silver, and copper were found in the mountains. It wasn't until this time that ...
Several common Linux distributions include JXplorer Software for LDAP server administration. The software also runs on BSD- ... It is released under an Apache-equivalent license. JXplorer is written in Java and is platform independent, configurable, and ...
July 12, 2007, Baghdad airstrike
The Apache crew saw unarmed men exit the vehicle and move to Chmagh. The Apache crew requested permission to ... Wikimedia Commons has media related to July 12, 2007 Baghdad airstrike.. Wikinews has related news: * US intelligence analyst ... The July 12, 2007, Baghdad airstrikes were a series of air-to-ground attacks conducted by a team of two U.S. AH-64 Apache ... Apache helicopters were called in by a soldier in the Humvee (Hotel 2-6) under attack from the same position used by Namir Noor ...
Tucson bahasa Indonesia, ensiklopedia bebas
Apache , Cochise , Coconino , Gila , Graham , Greenlee , La Paz , Maricopa , Mohave , Navajo , Pima , Pinal , Santa Cruz , ... Teks tersedia di bawah Lisensi Atribusi-BerbagiSerupa Creative Commons; ketentuan tambahan mungkin berlaku. Lihat Ketentuan ...
Taft, D. K. (2009, November 3). Microsoft Recommits to $100k Apache Contribution at ApacheCon[permanent dead link]. Retrieved ... Several organized groups such as the Creative Commons and global development agencies have also adopted the open-source ... like the Linux operating system and the Apache Web-server into software, to manage information. In 2005, a new government ...
Wikimedia Commons has media related to Lenape.. Wikisource has the text of a 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica article about Lenape. ... The tribe's common name Delaware is not of Native American origin. English colonists named the Delaware River for the first ... Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. By using this site, ... A Lenape band assigned land of their common territory to a particular clan for hunting, fishing, and cultivation. Individual ...
Leaf size varies from 2 mm in many scale-leaved species, up to 400 mm long in the needles of some pines (e.g. Apache Pine, ... One of the most common and widely distributed borer species in North America is the whitespotted sawyer (Monochamus scutellatus ... Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. By using this site, ... usually the most common and/or representative), in this case Pinaceae (the pine family), or are descriptive. A descriptive name ...
An Apache helicopter is sent in and starts destroying the first bus. Thomas makes a phone call to Gerard who says he only has ... Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. By using this site, ... He is killed by a Hellfire missile launched from an Apache helicopter in a strike ordered by President Martinez. ...
Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. By using this site, ...
West Texas Intermediate
Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. By using this site, ...
The searching function offers a "phrase search", rather than the more common "or search", and Notes requires users to spell out ... Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. By using this site, ...
South West England
It is common for people in the region to identify at a national level (whether English, British, Cornish, and/or a county or ... The Army Air Corps has 67 Yeovil-built, Rolls-Royce RTM322-powered AgustaWestland Apache AH1 helicopters; since 2010, the ... "House of Commons Library. Archived from the original on 28 September 2018. Retrieved 5 March 2019.. ... Currently the South West contains 55 seats in the House of Commons. The Conservatives hold 48 seats, Labour 6 and the Liberal ...
Southern Pacific Transportation Company
Wikimedia Commons has media related to Southern Pacific Transportation Company.. *Sphts.org: Southern Pacific Historical & ... "Imperial and Apache consists". Rock Island Technical Society. Retrieved December 12, 2013.. ... Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. By using this site, ...
Categoria:Cidades de Oklahoma - Wikipédia, a enciclopédia livre
O Commons possui uma categoria contendo imagens e outros ficheiros sobre Cidades de Oklahoma ... Este texto é disponibilizado nos termos da licença Creative Commons - Atribuição - Compartilha Igual 3.0 Não Adaptada (CC BY-SA ...
History of the petroleum industry in Canada (natural gas)
In early 2000, as Murphy Oil, Apache and Beau Canada announced their discovery of the Ladyfern Slave Point gas field in a ... Similar gas-charged areas have been found in many parts of the world; a common term for this kind of reservoir is "basin- ... Deregulation made the pipeline companies common carriers so that any producer or marketer could buy space on the pipeline to ... Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. By using this site, ...
Surviving Sepsis Campaign
Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. By using this site, ...
The Jicarilla Apache and Puebloans influenced the southeastern Utes. All groups also lived in structures 10-15 feet in diameter ... Men could have multiple wives, and divorce was common and easy. There were restrictions for menstruating women and couples who ... Jordan, Julia A. (October 22, 2014). Plains Apache Ethnobotany. University of Oklahoma Press. p. 209. ISBN 978-0-8061-8581-1. . ... The Utes also traded in slaves, women and children captives from Apache, Comanche, Paiute and Navajo tribes. ...
In the city of Teotihuacan, it was common practice to crossbreed Mexican wolves with dogs to produce temperamental, but loyal, ... These captive-bred animals were subsequently released into the Apache National Forest in eastern Arizona, and allowed to ... Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. By using this site, ...
Deadwood, South Dakota
Deadwood became known for its lawlessness; murders were common, and justice for murders not always fair and impartial.[citation ... Deadwood Digital Media Archive (creative commons-licensed photos, laser scans, panoramas), data from a DHPC/CyArk partnership ... Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. By using this site, ...
Software performance testing
This can be done using a wide variety of tools like HP LoadRunner, NeoLoad, Apache JMeter, Rational Performance Tester, Silk ... Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. By using this site, ... To truly replicate production-like states, enterprise services or assets that share a common infrastructure or platform require ... A common example would be experimenting with different methods of load-balancing. ...
Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. By using this site, ... Apache Mobile Filter. *CTIA - The Wireless Association. *Google. *Japanese mobile phone culture ...
North American B-25 Mitchell
Wikimedia Commons has media related to B-25 Mitchell.. *North American B-25 Mitchell Joe Baugher, American Military Aircraft: ... Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. By using this site, ...
Category:B-Class software articles
Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. By using this site, ... Talk:Apache Ignite. *Talk:Apache OpenOffice. *Talk:Apache Subversion. *Talk:App Store (iOS) ...
Kimble County, Texas
Kiowa Apache, and Lipan Apache. The first Europeans to encounter the area were the Spanish, who led several campaigns ... Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. By using this site, ...
Apache License. *BSD licenses. *Creative Commons licenses. *GNU General Public License + GPL font exception ... This might be in a file myfile.tex, as .tex is a common file extension for plain TeX files. By default, everything that follows ... For Apache OpenOffice and LibreOffice, iMath and TexMaths extensions can provides mathematical TeX typesetting. ... Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. By using this site, ...
Category:Buildings and structures in Apache County, Arizona
Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. By using this site, ... Pages in category "Buildings and structures in Apache County, Arizona". The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 ... Category:Buildings and structures in Apache County, Arizona. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ... Retrieved from "https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Category:Buildings_and_structures_in_Apache_County,_Arizona&oldid= ...
... in Apache, 87% in SC Apache, and about 80% in North American Eskimo (Inuit)-Aleut populations. (Q-M3 occupies 46% ... a b c d Michael F. Hammer, Tatiana M. Karafet, Hwayong Park, et al. (2006), "Dual origins of the Japanese: common ground for ... Wikimedia Commons has media related to Haplogroup Q of Y-DNA.. *Spread of Haplogroup Q, from The Genographic Project, National ... In Norway, Q-M242 is found in about 2.6% (~4%) of males, with Q-L804 being more common than Q-F1161/L527. It is ...
Shirley Temple, entziklopedia askea.
Wikimedia Commonsen badira fitxategi gehiago, gai hau dutenak: Shirley Temple *Artikulu honen edukiaren zati bat Lur hiztegi ... 1948: Fort Apache. *1949: Mr. Belvedere Goes to College. *1949: Adventure in Baltimore ... Testua Creative Commons Aitortu-PartekatuBerdin 3.0 lizentziari jarraituz erabil daiteke; baliteke beste klausularen batzuk ere ...
Wikimedia Commons has media related to Chicano Movement.. *"La Batalla Está Aquí": The Chicana/o Movement in Los Angeles, ... Apache, Comanche, Shoshone, Mojave, Zuni and many others). Aztlán in this sense became a "symbol" for mestizo activists who ... Orosco, José-Antonio (2008). Cesar Chavez and the Common Sense of Nonviolence. University of New Mexico Press. pp. 71-72, 85. ... Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. By using this site, ...
Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. By using this site, ... Apache cTAKES. *Apache Taverna. *Archaeopteryx (evolutionary tree visualization and analysis). *Arlequin. *ArrayTrack ...
Petrified Forest National Park
Wikimedia Commons has media related to Petrified Forest National Park.. Wikivoyage has a travel guide for Petrified Forest ... Petrified Forest National Park is a United States national park in Navajo and Apache counties in northeastern Arizona. Named ... Birds commonly seen in the park include the common raven and the western meadowlark, known for its charming song. Anna's ... The Great Plains toad, the most common toad in the park, prefers grasslands. Resident spadefoot toads include the New Mexico, ...
United States presidential election in Arizona, 1952
Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. By using this site, ... Apache 1,767 59.70% 1,193 40.30% 2,960 Cochise 6,495 53.52% 5,640 46.48% 12,135 ...
Apache module mod log common
Module mod_log_common. This module is contained in the mod_log_common.c. file, and is compiled in by default. It provides for ... Apache HTTP Server Version 1.3. You are looking at the documentation for the 1.3 version of the Apache HTTP Server, which is no ... This module has been replaced by mod_log_config in Apache 1.2 Log file format. The log file contains a separate line for each ... Module: mod_log_common The TransferLog directive sets the name of the file to which the server will log the incoming requests. ...
Category:Apache Tomcat - Wikimedia Commons
Media in category "Apache Tomcat". The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total. ... Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. By using this site, ... Retrieved from "https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Category:Apache_Tomcat&oldid=303331114" ...
mpm common - Apache HTTP Server
Apache , HTTP Server , Documentation , Version 2.0 , Modules. Please note. This document refers to the 2.0 version of Apache ... Required directive since Apache 2.0. The Listen. directive instructs Apache to listen to only specific IP addresses or ports; ... Copyright 2013 The Apache Software Foundation.. Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0. ... in Apache 2.0.41 and later. This directive sets the maximum configured value for ThreadsPerChild. for the lifetime of the ...
Category:Apache HTTP Server - Wikimedia Commons
Apache (tt-cyrl); Apache (tt); Apache (ru); Apache Server, Apache, Apache WWW Server, Apache HTTPD, Apache Webserver, Apache ... servidor HTTP Apache (es); Pelayan HTTP Apache (ms); Apache HTTP Server (en-gb); Apache (bg); Apache (ro); Apache HTTP Server ( ... Apache (vi); Apache HTTP serveris (lv); Apač (sr); Servidor Apache (pt-br); Apache HTTP Server (sco); Apache (nn); Apache (nb ... Apache HTTP Server (hu); Apache (nl); Apache HTTP Server (id); Apache HTTP Server (ru); Servidor HTTP Apache (gl); Apache (kab ...
9. Logging - Apache Jakarta Commons: Reusable Java™ Components [Book]
Selection from Apache Jakarta Commons: Reusable Java™ Components [Book] ... Apache Jakarta Commons: Reusable Java™ Components by Will Iverson. Stay ahead with the worlds most comprehensive technology ... Over time, a variety of toolkits have appeared to provide more sophisticated solutions, including Log4j (http://logging.apache. ...
Apache Commons Collections Under Attack
This vulnerability is caused by an error when Java applications, which use Apache commons collections library, deserialize ... Lets take a look: Our Fortinet IPS team immediately created a signature, Apache.Commons.Collection.InvokerTransformer.Code. ... that targeted Apache commons collections library was disclosed. ... that targeted Apache commons collections library was disclosed ... If you cant patch your production environment, we would recommend you to deploy the specific signature Apache.Commons. ...
Apache Commons - Sandbox
Apache Commons, Apache, the Apache feather logo, and the Apache Commons project logos are trademarks of The Apache Software ... The Apache Commons Sandbox. The Sandbox is a Subversion repository for Commons committers to function as an open workspace for ... The Apache Commons Sandbox - Google Summer of Code Projects. Google Summer of CodeTM is a global program that offers student ... The Apache Software Foundation participates in the program every year. See the Google Summer of Code space in Commons Sandbox ...
Apache Common Monitoring
Apache Commons - Wikipedia
In addition, Commons components will keep their interfaces as stable as possible, so that Apache users, as well as other Apache ... The Apache Commons is a project of the Apache Software Foundation, formerly under the Jakarta Project. The purpose of the ... Google Guava The Apache Commons root page Goyal, Vikram (2003), Using the Jakarta Commons, Part I, retrieved August 13, 2006 ... where developers from throughout the Apache community can work together on projects to be shared by Apache projects and Apache ...
apache-commons-jcs *mvn(org.apache.commons:commons-jcs:pom:) Requires. *java-headless *javapackages-filesystem *mvn(org.apache. ... usr/share/licenses/apache-commons-jcs /usr/share/licenses/apache-commons-jcs/LICENSE /usr/share/licenses/apache-commons-jcs/ ... usr/share/maven-poms/apache-commons-jcs /usr/share/maven-poms/apache-commons-jcs/commons-jcs.pom Generated by rpm2html 1.8.1 ... apache-commons-jcs-2.2-1.mga7 RPM for noarch. From Mageia Cauldron for i586 / media / core / release Name: apache-commons-jcs. ...
What Were Some Common Apache Tools and Weapons?
... tomahawks and war clubs were common tools and weapons used by the Apache people. The tools and weapons were made from resources ... Home / History / Ancient History / Ancient America / What Were Some Common Apache Tools and Weapons? ... What Were Some Common Apache Tools and Weapons? By Staff WriterLast Updated Mar 24, 2020 7:08:02 PM ET ... Bows, tomahawks and war clubs were common tools and weapons used by the Apache people. The tools and weapons were made from ...
Apache Commons Logging - Wikipedia
... import org.apache.commons.logging.Log; import org.apache.commons.logging.LogFactory; import org.apache.commons.logging.impl. ... p. 2. "contents". Apache.org. Apache. Retrieved 12 February 2016. Iverson, W. (2005). Apache Jakarta Commons - Reusable Java ... commons-logging on GitHub "commons logging". Apache.org. Apache. Retrieved 12 February 2016. Zavala, D.A.; Lau, Y.C. (2004). ... Apache Commons Logging (previously known as Jakarta Commons Logging or JCL) is a Java-based logging utility and a programming ...
Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] Alert regarding Apache commons-compress 1
Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] Alert regarding Apache commons-compress 1.6 *From: David M Williams ,[email protected], ... Subject: [cross-project-issues-dev] Alert regarding Apache commons-compress 1.6 Sent by: [email protected] ... I just encountered a really nasty bug in the Apache commons-compress TarAchiveInputStream that makes it silently ignore large ... cross-project-issues-dev] Alert regarding Apache commons-compress 1.6 *From: Thomas Hallgren ...
java - NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/commons/lang3/StringUtils - Stack Overflow
org.apache.commons:commons-lang3:jar:3.11 Apache Ivy. ,dependency org=org.apache.commons name=commons-lang3 rev=3.11, , ... libraryDependencies += org.apache.commons % commons-lang3 % 3.11 Leiningen. [org.apache.commons/commons-lang3 3.11] ... Maven Central Repository for Apache Commons Lang:. ,dependency, ,groupId,org.apache.commons,/groupId, ,artifactId,commons-lang3 ... commons-lang-2.6.jar. doesnt contain the org.apache.commons.lang3. package, since thats part of version 3, and commons-lang3- ...
Common Log Entries | Logs and Monitoring in Apache | InformIT
It also covers a number of bundled and third-party modules and utilities for monitoring the status of your Apache server and to ... This chapter covers the most common issues found when logging requests, such as conditional logging, log rotation, resolution ... Apache provides extensive facilities for recording information about every aspect of a request. ... It is created when Apache starts and deleted when it shuts down. When Apache does not have a clean shutdown, for example ...
Index (Apache Maven Common Artifact Filters 3.0.1 API)
org.apache.maven.shared.artifact.filter - package org.apache.maven.shared.artifact.filter. org.apache.maven.shared.artifact. ... org.apache.maven.shared.artifact.filter.resolve - package org.apache.maven.shared.artifact.filter.resolve. org.apache.maven. ... AbstractArtifactFeatureFilter - Class in org.apache.maven.shared.artifact.filter.collection. This is the common base class of ... TypeFilter(String, String) - Constructor for class org.apache.maven.shared.artifact.filter.collection.TypeFilter. A C E F G H I ...
Understanding BeanUtils in Apache Jakarta Commons | Understanding BeanUtils | InformIT
913878 - apache-commons-fileupload: FTBFS in rawhide
Bug 913878 - apache-commons-fileupload: FTBFS in rawhide Summary: apache-commons-fileupload: FTBFS in rawhide ... I believe that this bug is fixed in apache-commons-fileupload-1.2.2-11, which is available in Fedora Rawhide, so I am closing ... I just sis a scratch build and this package still fails to build from source in rawhide: Package apache-commons-fileupload ( ... Your package apache-commons-fileupload failed to build from source in current rawhide. http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/ ...
Dorg.apache.commons.logging.LogFactory=org.apache.commons.logging.impl.LogFactoryImpl -Dorg.apache.commons.logging.Log=org. ... org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException: org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException: org.apache.commons. ... org.apache.commons,/sys:filter, ,sys:filter,org.apache.commons.logging,/sys:filter, ,sys:filter,org.apache.log4j,/sys:filter, , ... org.apache.commons,/sys:filter, ,sys:filter,org.apache.commons.logging,/sys:filter, ,sys:filter,org.apache.log4j,/sys:filter, , ...
Comparing the Google Collections Library with the Apache Commons Collections
Like Apaches Jakarta Commons Collections, the recently released Google Collections Library also enhances the Java Collections ... Comparing the Google Collections Library with the Apache Commons Collections. Like Apaches Jakarta Commons Collections, the ... com.google.common.base This package contains a few common utility classes, which can be used even without the Java Collections ... As a user of Apaches Jakarta Commons Collections, I didnt understand why Google created an API to enhance the Java ...
Apache Tomcat Maven Plugin :: Common API - Continuous Integration
Apache Tomcat Maven Plugin :: Common API - Project Summary
10 Common Misconceptions about Apache CouchDB - Speaker Deck
Common Query Parameters | Apache Solr Reference Guide 7.6
ANN] Apache Commons Compress 1.16 Released
SHA1 The Apache Commons Team is pleased to announce the release of Apache Commons Compress 1.16. Apache Commons Compress ... see the Apache Commons Compress website: http://commons.apache.org/compress/ Stefan Bodewig, on behalf of the Apache Commons ... commons.apache.org For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]commons.apache.org ... Source and binary distributions are available for download from the Apache Commons download site: http://commons.apache.org/ ...
commons-release-plugin git commit: Update Apache Commons Compress from 1.10 to 1.11.
... ggregory Wed, 14 Feb 2018 06:13:20 -0800 ... Repository: commons-release-plugin Updated Branches: refs/heads/master 6f49aba15 -, af5ff2a2c. Update Apache Commons Compress ... git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/commons-release-plugin/commit/af5ff2a2 Tree: http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/commons- ... git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/commons-release-plugin/blob/af5ff2a2/pom.xml ...
Re: Review Request 65604: RANGER-1977: Upgrade Apache commons-beanutils to 1.9.3
... Velmurugan Periasamy Mon, 12 Feb 2018 07:41:09 ... Upgrade Apache commons-beanutils to 1.9.3 , , , Diffs , ----- , , pom.xml 69e042f , security-admin/pom.xml 48fff2e , src/main/ ... commons-beanutils-1.9.3.jar should be available in location: , ranger-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT-admin/ews/webapp/WEB-INF/lib/commons- ... Review Request 65604: RANGER-1977: Upgrade Apache com... Pradeep Agrawal. * *Re: Review Request 65604: RANGER-1977: Upgrade A ...
1735454 - apache-commons-configuration2: FTBFS in Fedora rawhide/f31
Bug 1735454 - apache-commons-configuration2: FTBFS in Fedora rawhide/f31 [NEEDINFO] Summary: apache-commons-configuration2: ... apache-commons-configuration2 will be orphaned. Before branching of Fedora 32, apache-commons-configuration2 will be retired, ... Rebuild Please fix apache-commons-configuration2 at your earliest convenience and set the bugs status to ASSIGNED when you ... apache-commons-configuration2 failed to build from source in Fedora rawhide/f31 https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo? ...
Index of /pub/linux/apache/commons/csv/
TomcatHadoopJakarta CommonsCompressVersionMavenJiraHttpsSoftware FoundationHttpComponentsDistributionsReusable Java componentsHttpClientRepositoryProjectDirectivesLog4jKafkaSparkConfigureComponentsImplementationsServerLogging2017GitHub2019PackagePluginFrameworkCompileAirflowBeanUtilsModuleRawhideStableDownloadLoginFedora1999DormantDescribesAvro
- The average pay for a Java Developer with Apache Tomcat skills is $29.61 per hour. (payscale.com)
- The average pay for a Java Developer with Apache Tomcat skills is $59,000 per year. (payscale.com)
- This comments section collects your suggestions on improving documentation for Apache Tomcat. (cbe21.com)
- The payload length in a WebSocket frame was not correctly validated in Apache Tomcat 10.0.0-M1 to 10.0.0-M6, 9.0.0.M1 to 9.0.36, 8.5.0 to 8.5.56 and 7.0.27 to 7.0.104. (security-database.com)
- An h2c direct connection to Apache Tomcat 10.0.0-M1 to 10.0.0-M6, 9.0.0.M5 to 9.0.36 and 8.5.1 to 8.5.56 did not release the HTTP/1.1 processor after the upgrade to HTTP/2. (security-database.com)
- A specially crafted sequence of HTTP/2 requests sent to Apache Tomcat 10.0.0-M1 to 10.0.0-M5, 9.0.0.M1 to 9.0.35 and 8.5.0 to 8.5.55 could trigger high CPU usage for several seconds. (security-database.com)
- When using the Apache JServ Protocol (AJP), care must be taken when trusting incoming connections to Apache Tomcat. (security-database.com)
- In Apache Tomcat 9.0.0.M1 to 184.108.40.206, 8.5.0 to 8.5.50 and 7.0.0 to 7.0.99, Tomcat shipped with an AJP Connector enabled by default that listened on all configured IP addresses. (security-database.com)
- When using Apache Tomcat 10.0.0-M1 to 10.0.0, 9.0.0.M1 to 9.0.41, 8.5.0 to 8.5.61 or 7.0.0. (security-database.com)
- When responding to new h2c connection requests, Apache Tomcat versions 10.0.0-M1 to 10.0.0, 9.0.0.M1 to 9.0.41 and 8.5.0 to 8.5.61 could duplicate request headers and a limited amount of request body from one request to another meaning user A and user B could both see the results of user A's request. (security-database.com)
- When serving resources from a network location using the NTFS file system, Apache Tomcat versions 10.0.0-M1 to 10.0.0-M9, 9.0.0.M1 to 9.0.39, 8.5.0 to 8.5.59 and 7.0.0 to 7.0.106 were susceptible to JSP source code disclosure in some configurations. (security-database.com)
- While investigating bug 64830 it was discovered that Apache Tomcat 10.0.0-M1 to 10.0.0-M9, 9.0.0-M1 to 9.0.39 and 8.5.0 to 8.5.59 could re-use an HTTP request header value from the previous stream received on an HTTP/2 connection for the request associated with the subsequent stream. (security-database.com)
- Found 5 file extension associations related to Apache Tomcat and 1 file format developed specifically for use with Apache Tomcat. (file-extensions.org)
- Apache Tomcat is an open source software implementation of the Java Servlet and JavaServer Pages technologies. (file-extensions.org)
- Apache Tomcat is developed in an open and participatory environment and released under the Apache License version 2. (file-extensions.org)
- Apache Tomcat is intended to be a collaboration of the best-of-breed developers from around the world. (file-extensions.org)
- If you need more information please contact the developers of Apache Tomcat (Apache Software Foundation), or check out their product website. (file-extensions.org)
- Please read general Migration Guide page first, for common considerations that apply to migration or upgrade between versions of Apache Tomcat. (apache.org)
- Apache Tomcat 6.0.x requires Java 5 or later, unlike Apache Tomcat 5.5.x which could use a compatibility package to run on JRE 1.4. (apache.org)
- Apache Tomcat 5.5.x relied on the Apache Commons Logging library for its internal logging. (apache.org)
- Apache Tomcat 6.0.x and later no more uses the library directly, but uses a private copy of it. (apache.org)
- If you want to configure Tomcat to redirect its logging into Log4J , or any other logging framework supported by the full Apache Commons Logging library, you will have to replace one of Tomcat JARs with the full implementation. (apache.org)
- When upgrading instances of Apache Tomcat from one version of Tomcat 6 to another, particularly when using separate locations for $CATALINA_HOME and $CATALINA_BASE, it is necessary to ensure that any changes in the configuration files such as new attributes and changes to defaults are applied as part of the upgrade. (apache.org)
- The average salary for an Experienced Senior Data Scientist with Apache Hadoop skills is $133,958. (payscale.com)
- Some products such as Apache Oozie which access the services of Hadoop on behalf of end users need to be able to impersonate end users. (apache.org)
- Various commands with their options are described in this documention for the Hadoop common sub-project. (apache.org)
- When you implement Apache Hadoop in production environment, you'll need multiple server nodes. (thegeekstuff.com)
- If you are new to Hadoop, read our Apache Hadoop Fundamentals - HDFS and MapReduce article. (thegeekstuff.com)
- Download the Apache Hadoop Common and move it to the server where you want to install it. (thegeekstuff.com)
- The source code of the example programs are located under src/examples/org/apache/hadoop/examples directory. (thegeekstuff.com)
- Apache Pig, developed at Yahoo, was written to make it easier to work with Hadoop. (bmc.com)
- But it means something quite different in Hadoop than, for example, Apache Spark or the Scala programming language. (bmc.com)
- In cluster mode, mapReduce uses Apache Yarn to run jobs on the cluster (i.e., a network of machines) and stores the resulting data in HDFS (Hadoop Distributed File System). (bmc.com)
- Apache Ambari makes Hadoop cluster provisioning, managing, and monitoring dead simple. (wikipedia.org)
- Bigtop is a project for the development of packaging and tests of the Apache Hadoop ecosystem. (wikipedia.org)
- Apache Hadoop, Apache Spark, etc. (wikipedia.org)
- Hortonworks Data Platform 2.2 includes Apache Falcon for Hadoop data governance. (slideshare.net)
- You just viewed What is Apache Hadoop®? . (merlot.org)
- Apache Commons Logging (previously known as Jakarta Commons Logging or JCL) is a Java-based logging utility and a programming model for logging and for other toolkits. (wikipedia.org)
- Integrating Jakarta Commons Logging with IBM WebSphere Application Server V5. (wikipedia.org)
- Apache Jakarta Commons - Reusable Java Components. (wikipedia.org)
- While it is possible to use the low-level reflection package to deal with JavaBeans, it is easier to use the Jakarta Commons BeanUtils package. (informit.com)
- In this chapter we will look at how to use the Jakarta Commons BeanUtils package to build a simple framework for converting objects based on the JavaBeans standard to HTML forms and back. (informit.com)
- Like Apache's Jakarta Commons Collections, the recently released Google Collections Library also enhances the Java Collections Framework but offers some unique enhancements you may prefer. (devx.com)
- As a user of Apache's Jakarta Commons Collections, I didn't understand why Google created an API to enhance the Java Collections Framework when Apache had already done so. (devx.com)
- I read in an interview with one of the Google Collections Library creators that a motivation for creating a new library was to provide JDK 5 Generics support, which Jakarta Commons Collections lacks. (devx.com)
- I also read that Jakarta Commons Collections contains a few classes that violate the Java Collections Framework specification. (devx.com)
- Upon investigating these claims I found that Jakarta Commons Collections indeed doesn't support JDK 5 Generics a definite flaw. (devx.com)
- However, I found this SourceForge project , which claims to be a JDK 5 Generics-enabled version of Jakarta Commons Collections. (devx.com)
- As for Java Collections Framework violations, I found that only the Bag interface methods in Jakarta Commons Collections violate the spec (as per the JavaDoc), and the Bag interface by its nature warrants this violation. (devx.com)
- Coincidently, I discovered the src folder of the Jakarta Commons Collections project had not been updated in two months. (devx.com)
- So I decided to explore the Google Collections Library further and find out what it had to offer a Java developer like me who's been using Jakarta Commons Collections. (devx.com)
- I then compare and contrast these classes with those in the Apache Jakarta Commons Collections (hereafter referred to simply as Commons Collections). (devx.com)
- Hi, I just encountered a really nasty bug in the Apache commons-compress TarAchiveInputStream that makes it silently ignore large parts of an archive during unpack. (eclipse.org)
- BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA1 The Apache Commons Team is pleased to announce the release of Apache Commons Compress 1.16. (apache.org)
- Apache Commons Compress software defines an API for working with compression and archive formats. (apache.org)
- Source and binary distributions are available for download from the Apache Commons download site: http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-compress/download_compress.cgi When downloading, please verify signatures using the KEYS file available at the above location when downloading the release. (apache.org)
- commons-release-plugin git commit: Update Apache Commons Compress from 1.10 to 1.11. (mail-archive.com)
- http://commons.apache.org/compress/ Summary : Java API for working with tar, zip and bzip2 files Description : The code in this component came from Avalon's Excalibur, but originally from Ant, as far as life in Apache goes. (fedoraproject.org)
- Commons-Compress. (fedoraproject.org)
- Use su -c 'yum update apache-commons-compress' at the command line. (fedoraproject.org)
- This document refers to the 2.0 version of Apache httpd, which is no longer maintained . (apache.org)
- You have more than one version of 'org.apache.commons.logging.Log' visible, which is not allowed. (apache.org)
- According to Cnet, a recent Netcraft survey shows that half of all public Web servers are running some version of Apache. (redhat.com)
- The vulnerability, tracked as CVE-2019-0211 , affects Apache web server releases for Unix systems only, from 2.4.17 to 2.4.38, and was fixed this week with the release of version 2.4.39. (zdnet.com)
- The Apache Struts Team recommends to immediately upgrade your Struts 2 based projects to use the latest released version of Commons FileUpload library, which is currently 1.3.3. (apache.org)
- This text is a work in progress-highly subject to change-and may not accurately describe any released version of the Apache™ Subversion® software. (red-bean.com)
- Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 . (apache.org)
- Gobliins The apache commons-lang home page has instructions to download it directly, or include it as a maven dependency. (stackoverflow.com)
- AbstractArtifactFeatureFilter(String, String) - Constructor for class org.apache.maven.shared.artifact.filter.collection. (apache.org)
- Method in class org.apache.maven.shared.artifact.filter.resolve. (apache.org)
- The Apache Maven distribution, source and binary, in zip and tar.gz formats. (apache.org)
- Powered by a free Atlassian JIRA open source license for Apache Software Foundation. (apache.org)
- The Apache Commons is a project of the Apache Software Foundation, formerly under the Jakarta Project. (wikipedia.org)
- The Apache Software Foundation participates in the program every year. (apache.org)
- Apache Commons, Apache, the Apache feather logo, and the Apache Commons project logos are trademarks of The Apache Software Foundation. (apache.org)
- Powered by a free Atlassian Confluence Open Source Project License granted to Apache Software Foundation. (apache.org)
- It is supported by the Apache Software Foundation and is released under the Apache Software License . (wikipedia.org)
- This week, the Apache Software Foundation has patched a severe vulnerability in the Apache (httpd) web server project that could --under certain circumstances-- allow rogue server scripts to execute code with root privileges and take over the underlying server. (zdnet.com)
- This list of Apache Software Foundation projects contains the software development projects of the Apache Software Foundation (ASF). (wikipedia.org)
- This project functions under the Apache Software Foundation (http://www.apache.org), and is part of a larger community of developers and users. (apache.org)
- Ostensibly because of the collective braintrust and community behind these "feeder" projects, Arrow will skip the normally prerequisite Incubator phase, where a project's efficacy is vetted, and go directly to top-level project status under the Apache Software Foundation umbrella. (zdnet.com)
- OpenOffice, OpenOffice.org and the seagull logo are registered trademarks of The Apache Software Foundation. (openoffice.org)
- Az Apache Software Foundation (Apache szoftver alapítvány - angol rövidítéssel ASF ) egy nonprofit szervezet, amely támogatja az Apache szoftver projekteket, beleértve legismertebb termékét az Apache HTTP Server -t. (wikipedia.org)
- The project was subsumed by the larger Apache HttpComponents project, which produced HttpClient 4.x . (stackoverflow.com)
- The Apache HttpComponents™ project is responsible for creating and maintaining a toolset of low level Java components focused on HTTP and associated protocols. (apache.org)
- HttpComponents Client is a successor of and replacement for Commons HttpClient 3.x . (apache.org)
- For other distributions click apache-commons-chain-repolib . (pbone.net)
- For other distributions click apache-commons-csv-javadoc . (pbone.net)
- Current FOP distributions include a distribution of the Apache Batik . (apache.org)
- All Linux distributions I tested had a non-optimal default setup of Apache. (faqs.org)
- Additionally all major distributions don't have current versions of Apache. (faqs.org)
Reusable Java components1
- The Commons Proper is dedicated to creating and maintaining reusable Java components. (wikipedia.org)
- Commons HttpClient is an old project that produced HttpClient 3.1. (stackoverflow.com)
- It's rather confusing and a bit political, but the old Commons HttpClient library is now deprecated. (stackoverflow.com)
- There was nothing political about deprecation of Commons HttpClient 3.x. (stackoverflow.com)
- Users of Commons HttpClient are strongly encouraged to upgrade. (apache.org)
- It is a complementary module to Apache HttpClient intended for special cases where ability to handle a great number of concurrent connections is more important than performance in terms of a raw data throughput. (apache.org)
- Commons HttpClient 3.x codeline is at the end of life. (apache.org)
- The 3.1 branch of Commons HttpClient is at the end of life. (apache.org)
- The Sandbox serves as a staging ground for project which are destined for what is known as the Commons Proper. (apache.org)
- The most recent source and binary releases for the Apache Commons project are available from this directory listing. (artfiles.org)
- It joined the Apache Software Foundation's Jakarta family of open-source Java products in September 2001 and became its own top-level Apache project in February 2005. (wikipedia.org)
- In March 2010, the Apache Solr search server joined as a Lucene sub-project, merging the developer communities. (wikipedia.org)
- During SFHTML5 Google announced that they extend their program to cover the Apache Struts project as well. (apache.org)
- This is exactly what the Apache Arrow project aims to do for in-memory representation of Big Data. (zdnet.com)
- Accelerite is now the largest contributor and provider of commercial products based on the Apache CloudStack project for private clouds. (linux.com)
- If request from outside Apache to enter an existing Apache project, then post a message to that project for them to decide on acceptance. (apache.org)
- Check and make sure that all source code distributed by the project is covered by one or more of the following approved licenses: Apache, BSD, Artistic, MIT/X, MIT/W3C, MPL 1.1, or something with essentially the same terms. (apache.org)
- directives sets the method that Apache uses to serialize multiple children accepting requests on network sockets. (apache.org)
- See also the complete alphabetical list of all Apache HTTP Server directives . (eads.net)
- Much of the following discussion includes references to Apache configuration directives. (red-bean.com)
- For example, a general reference for the configuration directives is located at http://httpd.apache.org/docs/current/mod/directives.html . (red-bean.com)
- Over time, a variety of toolkits have appeared to provide more sophisticated solutions, including Log4j ( http://logging.apache.org/log4j/docs/ ) and the introduction of a logging toolkit in JDK 1.4 ( http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/guide/util/logging/ ). (oreilly.com)
- I have the following entry with geronimo.bat SET JAVA_OPTS=-Xmx500m -XX:MaxPermSize=384m -Dorg.apache.geronimo.jaxws.builder.useSimpleFinder=true -Dorg.apache.commons.logging.LogFactory=org.apache.commons.logging.impl.LogFactoryImpl -Dorg.apache.commons.logging.Log=org.apache.commons.logging.impl.Jdk14Logger %JAVA_OPTS% (This should force the applications using commons-logging to use the Jdk14Logger instead of log4j. (apache.org)
- You just viewed Apache Kafka velocity . (merlot.org)
- If you know the author of Apache Kafka velocity , please help us out by filling out the form below and clicking Send. (merlot.org)
- Apache Kafka has become a popular choice for stream processing due to its throughput, availability guarantees and open source distribution. (brighttalk.com)
- From SAP HANA to Apache Spark , customers and industry watchers have been continually intrigued by systems that can operate on data directly in memory, bypassing the slowness of disks and the sequential read rubric of file systems. (zdnet.com)
- Commons developers will make an effort to ensure that their components have minimal dependencies on other software libraries, so that these components can be deployed easily. (wikipedia.org)
- In addition, Commons components will keep their interfaces as stable as possible, so that Apache users, as well as other Apache projects, can implement these components without having to worry about changes in the future. (wikipedia.org)
- The Commons Dormant is a collection of components that have been declared inactive due to little recent development activity. (wikipedia.org)
- See the Commons dormant components webpage for a list of Commons components currently considered dormant. (apache.org)
- at org.apache.commons.logging.impl.LogFactoryImpl.newInstance(LogFactoryImpl.java:543) at org.apache.commons.logging.impl.LogFactoryImpl.getInstance(LogFactoryImpl.java:235) at org.apache.commons.logging.LogFactory.getLog(LogFactory.java:370) at org.apache.axis.components.logger.LogFactory.getLog(LogFactory.java:37) at org.apache.axis.description.TypeDesc. (apache.org)
- The Apache Commons CLI are the components of the Apache Commons which are derived from Java API and provides an API to parse command line arguments/options passed to the programs. (tutorialspoint.com)
- It provides for logging of the requests made to the server using the Common Logfile Format. (apache.org)
- This is a classic Perl IRCBot which will hide itself as Apache httpd process, connect to remote IRC server via port 25, parse the command received from the server and execute it. (fortinet.com)
- When Apache does not have a clean shutdown, for example because the server had to be killed manually or the machine crashed, the file will not be deleted. (informit.com)
- Luckily, most of them are generated by worms or other malicious applications specific to Microsoft Internet Information Server on Windows, and Apache is not affected. (informit.com)
- For this reason, you should always keep your Apache server up to date, as described in Chapter 6. (informit.com)
- I am using Apache Geronimo Server 2.1.3 server. (apache.org)
- Apache Solr - an enterprise search server. (wikipedia.org)
- Proving that world domination is not too far off for free software, CNet, an online computer technology magazine, awarded the Apache web server an Internet Excellence award. (redhat.com)
- Because on most Unix systems Apache httpd runs under the root user, any threat actor who has planted a malicious CGI script on an Apache server can use CVE-2019-0211 to take over the underlying system running the Apache httpd process, and inherently control the entire machine. (zdnet.com)
- But Fol also told ZDNet that CVE-2019-0211, just by its presence, automatically augments any other server security issue --even for Apache web servers not part of shared-hosting environments. (zdnet.com)
- For attackers or pentesters, after [they] compromise an Apache HTTP server, [they] generally get an account with low privileges (generally, www-data)," Fol said. (zdnet.com)
- The Apache HTTP Server provides very comprehensive and flexible logging capabilities. (turkishdailynews.com.tr)
- The Apache HTTP Server provides a variety of different mechanisms for logging everything that happens on your server, from the initial request, through the URL mapping process, to the final resolution of the connection, including any errors that may have occurred in the process. (turkishdailynews.com.tr)
- Anyone who can write to the directory where Apache httpd is writing a log file can almost certainly gain access to the uid that the server is started as, which is normally root. (turkishdailynews.com.tr)
- In order to assist folks upgrading, we maintain a document describing information critical to existing Apache HTTP Server users. (adnoiseam.net)
- Apache Roller is a full-featured, multi-user and group-blog server suitable for blog sites large and small. (synopsys.com)
- Below is a list of all of the modules that come as part of the Apache HTTP Server distribution. (eads.net)
- Az Apache Szoftver Alapítvány története szorosan kötődik az Apache HTTP Server -hez. (wikipedia.org)
- As a result of the modification of the directory structure, the common, shared and server classloaders have been merged into one. (apache.org)
- Today AWS released Model Server for Apache MXNet (MMS) v0.4, which adds support for serving Gluon models. (amazon.com)
- Today AWS released Apache MXNet Model Server (MMS) v0.3, which streamlines the deployment of model serving for production use cases. (amazon.com)
- This course is designed for IT professionals, office managers, and anyone who's been saddled with an Apache server without any idea of where to start. (lynda.com)
- Author Jon Peck describes what the Apache HTTP Server is and what it's used for, and provides practical information on configuration and logging. (lynda.com)
- Then discover how to troubleshoot common problems and control the server, and learn what questions you should be asking when determining whether to delegate this responsibility to a third party. (lynda.com)
- What is Apache HTTP Server, and what is it used for? (lynda.com)
- The Apache HTTP Server is a " heavy-duty " network server that Subversion can leverage. (red-bean.com)
-  While an Apache-Subversion server has more features than svnserve , it's also a bit more difficult to set up. (red-bean.com)
- This document describes how to install an Apache web server (1.3.x) with mod_ssl and PHP enabled. (howtoforge.com)
- Learn how to keep your Apache Web server secure by applying basic SELinux settings, including adjusting SELinux so Apache uses nondefault settings. (techtarget.com)
- The following table defines the log levels and messages in Apache Commons Logging, in decreasing order of severity. (wikipedia.org)
- Two basic abstractions, Log and LogFactory, are used in Apache Commons Logging. (wikipedia.org)
- Caused by org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException: Invalid class loader hierarchy. (apache.org)
- The web applications that use Apache Commons Logging have to provide their own copy of that library. (apache.org)
- What's In Store for Cloud Computing, Apache CloudStack in 2017? (linux.com)
- Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/commons/lang3/StringUtils at com.github.devnied.emvnfccard.enums.EmvCardScheme. (stackoverflow.com)
- HOUSTON , Sept. 12, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The board of directors of Apache Corporation (NYSE, Nasdaq: APA) has declared the regular cash dividend on the company's common shares. (apachecorp.com)
- HOUSTON, July 31, 2019 - Apache Corporation (NYSE, Nasdaq: APA) today announced its financial and operational results for the second quarter of 2019. (apachecorp.com)
- Apache Corporation was awarded the Interstate Oil & Gas Compact Commission's (IOGCC) 2019 Chairman's Stewardship Award in the Large Company category for its partnership with the Texas Parks and Wildlife. (apachecorp.com)
- Apache Struts 2.5.20 GA has been released on 14 January 2019. (apache.org)
- Your package apache-commons-fileupload failed to build from source in current rawhide. (redhat.com)
- com.google.common.base This package contains a few common utility classes, which can be used even without the Java Collections Framework. (devx.com)
- com.google.common.collect This package hosts all the enhancements to the Java Collections Framework. (devx.com)
- This package contains standard modules for Apache 1.3. (rpmfind.net)
- The reason we split these into a separate package is they can be used also with the apache-mod_perl package. (rpmfind.net)
- If the mod_perl-common package is present, enable # mod_perl 1.0 compatibility mode. (linuxquestions.org)
- 2 +- 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-) ---------------------------------------------------------------------- http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/commons-release-plugin/blob/af5ff2a2/pom.xml ---------------------------------------------------------------------- diff --git a/pom.xml b/pom.xml index 45b0c45. (mail-archive.com)
- The actual image loading framework does not reside in Apache FOP, but in XML Graphics Commons . (apache.org)
- FOP has no native image plug-ins for the image loading framework of its own but currently hosts the Batik-dependent SVG and WMF plug-ins until they can be moved to Apache Batik . (apache.org)
- Apache Batik will later receive the SVG and WMF plug-ins for the image loading framework that are currently hosted inside FOP. (apache.org)
- Apache Airavata is a distributed system software framework to manage simple to composite applications with complex execution and workflow patterns on diverse computational resources. (wikipedia.org)
- Apache Brooklyn is a framework for modeling, monitoring, and managing applications through autonomic blueprints. (wikipedia.org)
- Apache Struts is a free, open-source, MVC framework for creating elegant, modern Java web applications. (apache.org)
- Prior to Apache 2.0, the method was selectable only at compile time. (apache.org)
- Apache Airflow provides a single customizable environment for building and managing data pipelines, eliminating the need for a hodge-podge collection of tools, snowflake code, and homegrown processes. (manning.com)
- Using real-world scenarios and examples, Data Pipelines with Apache Airflow teaches you how to simplify and automate data pipelines, reduce operational overhead, and smoothly integrate all the technologies in your stack. (manning.com)
- That's where Apache Airflow comes in! (manning.com)
- Data Pipelines with Apache Airflow is your essential guide to working with the powerful Apache Airflow pipeline manager. (manning.com)
- Apache Airflow is a platform to programmatically author, schedule and monitor workflows. (wikipedia.org)
- Redesign of Commons BeanUtils. (apache.org)
- This module provides a Perl interface the Apache API. (cpan.org)
- Apache Sandesha2 is an Axis2 module implementing WS-RM. (wikipedia.org)
- On the other hand, don't assume that the www-data user is safe: If your module allows privileged operations (e.g. switching userids like mod_suexec), don't assume that only Apache httpd can execute code as user www-data. (debian.org)
- You'll need Apache httpd 2.0 or newer, the mod_dav DAV module that comes with it, Subversion, and the mod_dav_svn filesystem provider module distributed with Subversion. (red-bean.com)
- This will install a PHP binary (normally under /usr/local/bin/php ) that can be run from the command line as well as an Apache module. (howtoforge.com)
- I believe that this bug is fixed in apache-commons-fileupload-1.2.2-11, which is available in Fedora Rawhide, so I am closing this bug now. (redhat.com)
- as it thinks 'we're upgrading' What about doing a stable update to apache2.2-common adding a confirmation prompt to one of the maintainer scripts similar to the confirmation prompt you get when you remove the kernel you are currently running? (debian.org)
- Do not download from www.apache.org. (artfiles.org)
- Below you will find step-by-step instructions to download and install Apache OpenOffice 4.x versions on your system. (openoffice.org)
- You may want to print this instruction sheet for reference before beginning to download and install Apache OpenOffice. (openoffice.org)
- To download Apache OpenOffice from our website, you do not need to login. (openoffice.org)
- Display Download Apache OpenOffice , and click on the large green download button displayed on the top of the web page. (openoffice.org)
- Either using Windows Explorer or Mozilla/Netscape's Download Manager, navigate to the Apache OpenOffice file you downloaded. (openoffice.org)
- This flaw exists because the application does not validate the 'username' parameter before being passed to the 'validate_login' function in the /apache/htdocts/php/common.php script. (tenable.com)
- Before branching of Fedora 32, apache-commons-configuration2 will be retired, if it still fails to build. (redhat.com)
- The Commons is composed of three parts: proper, sandbox, and dormant. (wikipedia.org)
- A Commons Sandbox component is considered dormant if there is little recent development activity and no individual or group of individual commiters has emerged to champion its ultimate promotion to Commons Proper. (apache.org)
- Apache Avro is a data serialization system. (wikipedia.org)