Actin Depolymerizing Factors
Filamentous proteins that are the main constituent of the thin filaments of muscle fibers. The filaments (known also as filamentous or F-actin) can be dissociated into their globular subunits; each subunit is composed of a single polypeptide 375 amino acids long. This is known as globular or G-actin. In conjunction with MYOSINS, actin is responsible for the contraction and relaxation of muscle.
Cell Surface Extensions
Actin-Related Protein 2-3 Complex
A group of intracellular-signaling serine threonine kinases that bind to RHO GTP-BINDING PROTEINS. They were originally found to mediate the effects of rhoA GTP-BINDING PROTEIN on the formation of STRESS FIBERS and FOCAL ADHESIONS. Rho-associated kinases have specificity for a variety of substrates including MYOSIN-LIGHT-CHAIN PHOSPHATASE and LIM KINASES.
Actin-Related Protein 3
Actin-Related Protein 2
CapZ Actin Capping Protein
rho GTP-Binding Proteins
RNA, Small Interfering
Small double-stranded, non-protein coding RNAs (21-31 nucleotides) involved in GENE SILENCING functions, especially RNA INTERFERENCE (RNAi). Endogenously, siRNAs are generated from dsRNAs (RNA, DOUBLE-STRANDED) by the same ribonuclease, Dicer, that generates miRNAs (MICRORNAS). The perfect match of the siRNAs' antisense strand to their target RNAs mediates RNAi by siRNA-guided RNA cleavage. siRNAs fall into different classes including trans-acting siRNA (tasiRNA), repeat-associated RNA (rasiRNA), small-scan RNA (scnRNA), and Piwi protein-interacting RNA (piRNA) and have different specific gene silencing functions.
Actin Capping Proteins
Bicyclo Compounds, Heterocyclic
Phosphoric Monoester Hydrolases
A phosphoinositide present in all eukaryotic cells, particularly in the plasma membrane. It is the major substrate for receptor-stimulated phosphoinositidase C, with the consequent formation of inositol 1,4,5-triphosphate and diacylglycerol, and probably also for receptor-stimulated inositol phospholipid 3-kinase. (Kendrew, The Encyclopedia of Molecular Biology, 1994)
A large family of signal-transducing adaptor proteins present in wide variety of eukaryotes. They are PHOSPHOSERINE and PHOSPHOTHREONINE binding proteins involved in important cellular processes including SIGNAL TRANSDUCTION; CELL CYCLE control; APOPTOSIS; and cellular stress responses. 14-3-3 proteins function by interacting with other signal-transducing proteins and effecting changes in their enzymatic activity and subcellular localization. The name 14-3-3 derives from numerical designations used in the original fractionation patterns of the proteins.
Molecular Sequence Data
Descriptions of specific amino acid, carbohydrate, or nucleotide sequences which have appeared in the published literature and/or are deposited in and maintained by databanks such as GENBANK, European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL), National Biomedical Research Foundation (NBRF), or other sequence repositories.
Amino Acid Sequence
A method for determining points of contact between interacting proteins or binding sites of proteins to nucleic acids. Protein footprinting utilizes a protein cutting reagent or protease. Protein cleavage is inhibited where the proteins, or nucleic acids and protein, contact each other. After completion of the cutting reaction, the remaining peptide fragments are analyzed by electrophoresis.
Glia Maturation Factor
Cell Membrane Structures
Characterization of human muscle type cofilin (CFL2) in normal and regenerating muscle. (1/26)Cofilins are actin binding proteins and regulate actin assembly in vivo. Numerous cofilin homologues have been characterized in various organisms including mammals. In mice, a ubiquitously expressed cofilin (CFL1) and a skeletal muscle specific cofilin (CFL2) have been described. In the present study, we identified and characterized a human CFL2 gene localized on chromosome 14, with high homology to murine CFL2. Furthermore, we provide evidence for differentially spliced CFL2 transcripts (CFL2a and CFL2b). CFL2b is expressed predominantly in human skeletal muscle and heart, while CFL2a is expressed in various tissues. Genetic defects of CFL2 were excluded for one human muscle disorder, the chromosome 14 linked distal myopathy MPD1, and shown to be only possible to be a rare cause of another, nemaline myopathy. In a mouse model of mechanically induced muscle damage the changes of cofilin expression were monitored during the first 10 days of regeneration, with dephosphorylated CFL2 being the major isoform at later stages of muscle regeneration. A similar predominance of dephosphorylated CFL2 was observed in chronically regenerating dystrophin-deficient muscles of Duchenne muscular dystrophy patients. Therefore, the CFL2 isoform may play an important role in normal muscle function and muscle regeneration. (+info)
The three mouse actin-depolymerizing factor/cofilins evolved to fulfill cell-type-specific requirements for actin dynamics. (2/26)Actin-depolymerizing factor (ADF)/cofilins are essential regulators of actin filament turnover. Several ADF/cofilin isoforms are found in multicellular organisms, but their biological differences have remained unclear. Herein, we show that three ADF/cofilins exist in mouse and most likely in all other mammalian species. Northern blot and in situ hybridization analyses demonstrate that cofilin-1 is expressed in most cell types of embryos and adult mice. Cofilin-2 is expressed in muscle cells and ADF is restricted to epithelia and endothelia. Although the three mouse ADF/cofilins do not show actin isoform specificity, they all depolymerize platelet actin filaments more efficiently than muscle actin. Furthermore, these ADF/cofilins are biochemically different. The epithelial-specific ADF is the most efficient in turning over actin filaments and promotes a stronger pH-dependent actin filament disassembly than the two other isoforms. The muscle-specific cofilin-2 has a weaker actin filament depolymerization activity and displays a 5-10-fold higher affinity for ATP-actin monomers than cofilin-1 and ADF. In steady-state assays, cofilin-2 also promotes filament assembly rather than disassembly. Taken together, these data suggest that the three biochemically distinct mammalian ADF/cofilin isoforms evolved to fulfill specific requirements for actin filament dynamics in different cell types. (+info)
The ADF/cofilin family: actin-remodeling proteins. (3/26)The ADF/cofilins are a family of actin-binding proteins expressed in all eukaryotic cells so far examined. Members of this family remodel the actin cytoskeleton, for example during cytokinesis, when the actin-rich contractile ring shrinks as it contracts through the interaction of ADF/cofilins with both monomeric and filamentous actin. The depolymerizing activity is twofold: ADF/cofilins sever actin filaments and also increase the rate at which monomers leave the filament's pointed end. The three-dimensional structure of ADF/cofilins is similar to a fold in members of the gelsolin family of actin-binding proteins in which this fold is typically repeated three or six times; although both families bind polyphosphoinositide lipids and actin in a pH-dependent manner, they share no obvious sequence similarity. Plants and animals have multiple ADF/cofilin genes, belonging in vertebrates to two types, ADF and cofilins. Other eukaryotes (such as yeast, Acanthamoeba and slime moulds) have a single ADF/cofilin gene. Phylogenetic analysis of the ADF/cofilins reveals that, with few exceptions, their relationships reflect conventional views of the relationships between the major groups of organisms. (+info)
Stretch of the vascular wall induces smooth muscle differentiation by promoting actin polymerization. (4/26)Stretch of the vascular wall by the intraluminal blood pressure stimulates protein synthesis and contributes to the maintenance of the smooth muscle contractile phenotype. The expression of most smooth muscle specific genes has been shown to be regulated by serum response factor and stimulated by increased actin polymerization. Hence we hypothesized that stretch-induced differentiation is promoted by actin polymerization. Intact mouse portal veins were cultured under longitudinal stress and compared with unstretched controls. In unstretched veins the rates of synthesis of several proteins associated with the contractile/cytoskeletal system (alpha-actin, calponin, SM22alpha, tropomyosin, and desmin) were dramatically lower than in stretched veins, whereas other proteins (beta-actin and heat shock proteins) were synthesized at similar rates. The cytoskeletal proteins gamma-actin and vimentin were weakly stretch-sensitive. Inhibition of Rho-associated kinase by culture of stretched veins with Y-27632 produced similar but weaker effects compared with the absence of mechanical stress. Induction of actin polymerization by jasplakinolide increased SM22alpha synthesis in unstretched veins to the level in stretched veins. Stretch stimulated Rho activity and phosphorylation of the actin-severing protein cofilin-2, although both effects were slow in onset (Rho-GTP, >15 min; cofilin-P, >1 h). Cofilin-2 phosphorylation of stretched veins was inhibited by Y-27632. The F/G-actin ratio after 24 h of culture was significantly greater in stretched than in unstretched veins, as shown by both ultracentrifugation and confocal imaging with phalloidin/DNase I labeling. The results show that stretch of the vascular wall stimulates increased actin polymerization, activating synthesis of smooth muscle-specific proteins. The effect is partially, but probably not completely, mediated via Rho-associated kinase and cofilin downstream of Rho. (+info)
Elevated fluid shear stress enhances postocclusive collateral artery growth and gene expression in the pig hind limb. (5/26)OBJECTIVE: The role of fluid shear stress (FSS) in collateral vessel growth remains disputed and prospective in vivo experiments to test its morphogenic power are rare. Therefore, we studied the influence of FSS on arteriogenesis in a new model with extremely high levels of collateral flow and FSS in pig and rabbit hind limbs. METHODS AND RESULTS: A side-to-side anastomosis was created between the distal stump of one of the bilaterally occluded femoral arteries with the accompanying vein. This clamps the collateral reentry pressure at venous levels and increases collateral flow, which is directed to a large part into the venous system. This decreases circumferential wall stress and markedly increases FSS. One week after anastomosis, angiographic number and size of collaterals were significantly increased. Maximal collateral flow exceeded by 2.3-fold that obtained in the ligature-only hind limb. Capillary density increased in lower leg muscles. Immunohistochemistry revealed augmented proliferative activity of endothelial and smooth muscle cells. Intercellular adhesion molecule-1 and vascular cell adhesion molecule (VCAM)-1 were upregulated, and monocyte invasion was markedly increased. In 2-dimensional gels, actin-regulating cofilin1 and cofilin2, destrin, and transgelin2 showed the highest degree of differential regulation. CONCLUSIONS: High levels of FSS cause a strong arteriogenic response, reinstate cellular proliferation, stimulate cytoskeletal rearrangement, and normalize maximal conductance. FSS is the initiating molding force in arteriogenesis. The role of fluid shear stress on the development of a collateral circulation was studied by abruptly increasing collateral blood flow by a distal femoral artery-to-vein anastomosis. This increased number and size of collateral vessels to a hitherto unknown degree. Fluid shear stress is the primary and strongest arteriogenic stimulus. (+info)
The actin depolymerizing factor n-cofilin is essential for neural tube morphogenesis and neural crest cell migration. (6/26)Cofilin/ADF proteins are a ubiquitously expressed family of F-actin depolymerizing factors found in eukaryotic cells including plants. In vitro, cofilin/ADF activity has been shown to be essential for actin driven motility, by accelerating actin filament turnover. Three actin depolymerizing factors (n-cofilin, m-cofilin, ADF) can be found in mouse and human. Here we show that in mouse the non-muscle-specific gene-n-cofilin-is essential for migration of neural crest cells as well as other cell types in the paraxial mesoderm. The main defects observed in n-cofilin mutant embryos are an impaired delamination and migration of neural crest cells, affecting the development of neural crest derived tissues. Neural crest cells lacking n-cofilin do not polarize, and F-actin bundles or fibers are not detectable. In addition, n-cofilin is required for neuronal precursor cell proliferation and scattering. These defects result in a complete lack of neural tube closure in n-cofilin mutant embryos. Although ADF is overexpressed in mutant embryos, this cannot compensate the lack of n-cofilin, suggesting that they might have a different function in embryonic development. Our data suggest that in mammalian development, regulation of the actin cytoskeleton by the F-actin depolymerizing factor n-cofilin is critical for epithelial-mesenchymal type of cell shape changes as well as cell proliferation. (+info)
Cofilin, actin and their complex observed in vivo using fluorescence resonance energy transfer. (7/26)Actin is the principal component of microfilaments. Its assembly/disassembly is essential for cell motility, cytokinesis, and a range of other functions. Recent evidence suggests that actin is present in the nucleus where it may be involved in the regulation of gene expression and that cofilin binds actin and can translocate into the nucleus during times of stress. In this report, we combine fluorescence resonance energy transfer and confocal microscopy to analyze the interactions of cofilin and G-actin within the nucleus and cytoplasm. By measuring the rate of photobleaching of fluorescein-labeled actin in the presence and absence of Cy5-labeled cofilin, we determined that almost all G-actin in the nucleus is bound to cofilin, whereas approximately (1/2) is bound in the cytoplasm. Using fluorescence resonance energy transfer imaging techniques we observed that a significant proportion of fluorescein-labeled cofilin in both the nucleus and cytoplasm binds added tetramethylrhodamine-labeled G-actin. Our data suggest there is significantly more cofilin-G-actin complex and less free cofilin in the nucleus than in the cytoplasm. (+info)
Regulation of the actin cytoskeleton in cancer cell migration and invasion. (8/26)Malignant cancer cells utilize their intrinsic migratory ability to invade adjacent tissues and the vasculature, and ultimately to metastasize. Cell migration is the sum of multi-step processes initiated by the formation of membrane protrusions in response to migratory and chemotactic stimuli. The driving force for membrane protrusion is localized polymerization of submembrane actin filaments. Recently, several studies revealed that molecules that link migratory signals to the actin cytoskeleton are upregulated in invasive and metastatic cancer cells. In this review, we summarize recent progress on molecular mechanisms of formation of invasive protrusions used by tumor cells, such as lamellipodia and invadopodia, with regard to the functions of key regulatory proteins of the actin cytoskeleton; WASP family proteins, Arp2/3 complex, LIM-kinase, cofilin, and cortactin. (+info)
CFL, XFL in discussions about potential partnership
TORONTO - Twenty-six years after being released by the Calgary Stampeders, Dwayne (The Rock) Johnson is looking at re-establishing his CFL ties. Both the CFL and XFL revealed Wednesday theyre poised to begin serious discussions about a potential partnership. Neither side would say who initiated talks first, only that theyve agreed to collaborating on ways to grow football. Johnson, an actor and former pro wrestler, is a co-owner of the American-based XFL. Its an exciting moment for us to really start talking about how do we collaborate, CFL commissioner Randy Ambrosie said. Thats a great word and its at the heart of this. Where that leads we dont know, but its going to be exciting. Sometimes we over-use the phrase world class but they are world-class people. In a statement Wednesday, the XFL put its plans to return in the spring of 2022 on hold, pending the outcome of our conversations with the CFL. The timing of the talks is curious, given the CFL has a bigger, more immediate challenge
LIF6 Wallwash - 6 CFL Horizontal (IC RATED)
Commercial Downlighting/Housings/6 CFL Horizontal (IC RATED)/LIF6 Wallwash - 6 CFL Horizontal (IC RATED) | Lithonia Lighting
Three dimensional protein models of ADF/CFL proteins highlighting sites with accelerated rates of evolution (ω|sub|3|/sub| rate...
Three dimensional protein models of ADF/CFL proteins highlighting sites with accelerated rates of evolution (ω3 rate category) in pink.
13thman.com - CFL Forum
This Forum contains Member Profiles. These members have achieved Hall of Fan Status (5000 posts) and as such have demonstrated their commitment to the CFL and 13thman.com. Hall of Fan Members will of course receive respect and admiration from your peers and have the opportunity to place your profile here ...
Satco 80-1847 Electronic Self-Ballasted CFL Lampholder
Electronic Self-Ballasted CFL Lampholder Features: Twist Locking Socket Use in Dry or DampLocations Instant Start 2 Year Warranty (Replacement Only) 120V, 60Hz, 0.20A
Satco 80-1854 Electronic Self-Ballasted CFL Lampholder
Electronic Self-Ballasted CFL Lampholder Features: Twist Locking Socket Use in Dry or Damp Locations Instant Start 2 Year Warranty (Replacement Only) 277V, 60Hz, 0.30A
15 Free CFL Lightbulbs for Duke Energy Customers • Hey, Its Free!
Ive updated this post from 2010 to include the correct link and new information! Also, please do not leave your address or account number in the comments below!
Balustrades | CFL Steel Services
CFL Steel are balustrade specialists! Our design team will work closely with you to ensure the brief is fully met prior to moving into manufacture, installation and project completion. We welcome the opportunity of getting involved at the very beginning of your project and CFL Steel will work with you throughout the whole process to deliver a unique, truly bespoke and contemporary or traditional balustrade for your home or business.. Our team will also ensure that your balustrade design complies with building regulations, is delivered on time and to budget. We can also offer advice on material options.. Working with engineers, designers and architects CFL Steel has created stunning, balustrade installations across the UK. Please contact us today to discuss your project requirements, our expert team will be only too pleased to help with any questions you may have ...
Human CFL1(Cofilin 1, Non Muscle) ELISA Kit - Dla Różnorodności Biologicznej - Life Sciences
Gentaurs CFL1 ELISA kit utilizes the Sandwich-ELISA principle. The micro ELISA plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antibody specific to Human CFL1. Standards or samples are added to the micro ELISA plate wells and combined with ...
are all forms of nemaline myopathy the same | Quest Magazine Online
A research group has identified specific mutations in a gene on chromosome 15 called KBTBD13 that cause a type of nemaline myopathy (NM), a disease in which thread- or rod-like (nemaline) material forms clumps in affected muscle. The newly identified mutations cause type 6 NM. A number of mutations in genes associated with other subtypes of the disease already have been identified. ...
Crompton Lamps CFL 26W 835 Triple Turn T/E GX24q-3 TCT 4-Pin | Compact Fluorescent
We keep a full range of Low Energy and CFL Lamps including all makes of Compact Fluorescent and Crompton Lamps part number CLTE26SW at great prices starting at ?2.349
Cromartie CFL Front Loading Kiln Elements - Cromartie Hobbycraft Limited
|meta name=revisit-after content=2 days> |br>We sell kiln elements for the Cromartie CFL range of kilns as shown below.|br>|br> Our kiln element sets are wound to order to the correct specifications - please order below or speak to our technical team
Buffalo Could End Up In The CFL | Bleacher Report
Ladies, and gentleman, I would like to present the winner of the Grey Cup, this year... Buffalo! Although the idea of a CFL commissioner making such a statement in the future seems far fetched, ...
Lumsden and fellow bobsledder Quinn plan to watch former CFL teams in Grey Cup
CALGARY - Canada's Jesse Lumsden has been training for seven hours a day in preparation for the upcoming bobsled season. The former CFL star will be watching as his former team - the Hamilton Tiger-Cats - takes on Saskatchewan in the Grey Cup. Lumsden plans to get together with Johnny Quinn - a
FM3-90 Chapter 2 Common Tactical Concepts and Graphic Control Measures
2-83. Coordinated Fire Line. A coordinated fire line (CFL) is a line beyond which conventional, direct, and indirect surface fire support means may fire at any time within the boundaries of the establishing headquarters without additional coordination. The purpose of the CFL is to expedite the surface-to-surface attack of targets beyond the CFL without coordination with the ground commander in whose area the targets are located (JP 3-09). Brigades or divisions usually establish a CFL, although a maneuver battalion may establish one. It is located as close as possible to the establishing unit without interfering with maneuver forces to open up the area beyond to fire support. A higher echelon may consolidate subordinate unit CFLs. If this occurs, any changes to the subordinate CFLs are coordinated with the subordinate headquarters. (See Figure 2-15.). 2-84. Fire Support Coordination Line. The fire support coordination line (FSCL) is a FSCM that is established and adjusted by appropriate land or ...
Ricky Ray Named Eskimos Most Outstanding Player Nominee for Fifth Time in his CFL Career | Edmonton Journal
EDMONTON — Ricky Ray, who surpassed the 4,000-yard mark in passing yards for the season and the 40,000-yard plateau for his Eskimos career last weekend is Edmonton’s nominee for the CFL’s Most Outstanding Player, the club announced Wednesday.
British Electric Lamps PLT 18W 4-PIN 3500K TCT 4-Pin | Compact Fluorescent
We keep a full range of Low Energy and CFL Lamps including all makes of Compact Fluorescent and British Electric Lamps part number 4284 at great prices starting at ?3.335
Mutations in the satellite cell gene MEGF10 cause a recessive congenital myopathy with minicores | SpringerLink
We ascertained a nuclear family in which three of four siblings were affected with an unclassified autosomal recessive myopathy characterized by severe weakness, respiratory impairment, scoliosis, joi
CFL - Miami Urban Green
Happy Mabon! While it may not feel like it to those of us in South Florida, today is the Autumnal Equinox - the first day of fall. Media sources are full of energy-saving tips for those in the north to winterize their homes; but what about the Sunshine State? Are there any seasonal green recommendations for us? YES! Here are my top five favorites:. 1. Change your light bulbs. The difference may not be as noticeable to us so close to the Tropic of Cancer, but our days are getting shorter too, and we will be using our lights more through the winter. Lighting accounts for approximately one-fourth of our home energy costs. More interestingly for a state that battles the heat 9 months of the year, incandescent light bulbs give off 90% of their energy as heat, not light. If you have not done it already, replace your incandescent light bulbs with compact fluorescent (CFL) bulbs. Each CFL bulb can reduce energy use by up to two-thirds, last many times longer that incandescent, and can save you up to ...
Administrative Support: Four Seasons CFL Opportunity - VolunteerMatch
Four Seasons CFL offers the opportunity to serve your community through Administrative Support. This is an ongoing opportunity located in Flat Rock, North Carolina.
Catatonia: CFL East All-Star Selections
I suppose I should say something about the CFL East all-star selections. Nine Alouettes being selected obviously makes sense. Seven Argos is a bit dubious, but Toronto was strong on defence and special teams and sucked on offense, so some of the defensive and special teams players making does make a certain amount of sense. Strange that the Ticats only had four players, Bruce, Stala, Hage and Knowlton. Especially only one defensive player making the squad, considering the Cats ended up with a decent defence by the end of the season ...
All CFL Semi-Auto Closet Project (FirstGrow)(Flower Seed) **SEIZED & DESTROYED BY COPS** - Grow Journals - Growery Message...
ALL CFL Semi-Auto Closet Project (FirstGrow) (Flower strain seed) **ENDED ABRUPTLY: SEIZED & DESTROYED BY COPS ** Critical Update Date: May 2, 2010 Early this morning, my living plant, only 2 weeks
Ovation Steps Up as Supplier to CFL to Help Keep Prospects and Staff Safe In Midst of Worldwide Concern Over COVID-19 ...
/CNW/ - Ovation Science Inc. (CSE: OVAT) (Ovation or the Company), announces the Canadian Football League (CFL) has ordered Ovations DermSafe® hand...
Nanton Football News - CFL Scores, Standings & Schedule | Nanton News
Get the latest news updates on CFL, NFL, and International Football Tournaments. Find Video, Photos, Scores, Schedules & more.
Watch CFL with the Hulu, Disney+, ESPN+ bundle
Sign up for the Hulu, Disney+, and ESPN+ bundle to watch CFL on Hulu. Football action from around the Canadian Football League....
Former CFL player charged with assault wants speedy trial because hes jobless - Red Deer Advocate
Former CFL player hopes for quick trial on charges. REGINA - A former CFL Saskatchewan Roughrider player is looking to deal with a domestic violence charge quickly.. On April 18, Justin Cox was charged with assault causing bodily harm after police were called to a Regina home.. Police said a 23-year-old woman was found with injuries consistent with a physical attack.. Cox pleaded not guilty Thursday and his trial was set for May 29.. Cox wasnt in court, but his lawyer, who made the plea on Coxs behalf, says they want to deal with the matter quickly as he is currently without employment.. The Riders released Cox when the assault charge became public and the CFL also said he would no longer be allowed to play with any team in the league.. ...
Supplementary Materialsoncotarget-06-1834-s001. cofilin (Ser 3) and Drp1 (Ser 637) are translocated - Gremlin is a Key Pro...
Supplementary Materialsoncotarget-06-1834-s001. cofilin (Ser 3) and Drp1 (Ser 637) are translocated to the mitochondria. Cofilin S3E and Drp1 S637D mutants, which mimick the phosphorylated forms, suppressed mitochondrial translocation, fission, and apoptosis. Moreover, both dephosphorylation and mitochondrial translocation of cofilin and Drp1 are dependent on ROCK1 activation. findings confirmed that erucin-mediated inhibition of tumor growth in a breast malignancy cell xenograft mouse model is usually associated with the mitochondrial translocation of cofilin and Drp1, fission and apoptosis. Our study reveals a novel role of cofilin in regulation of mitochondrial fission and suggests erucin as a potential drug for treatment of breast malignancy. [21, 22] and in tumor xenograft models . The results of recent studies suggest that a mitochondrion-dependent pathway may play an important part in erucin-mediated apoptosis . However, the molecular mechanisms by which erucin regulates the ...
Human Nucleus Pulposus Cell MicroRNA - Science PRO
Human Nucleus Pulposus Cell MicroRNA https://www.sciencepro.com.br/produtos/sc-4807 https://www.sciencepro.com.br/@@site-logo/logo-novo.png ...
NeoKraft CFL Phototherapy Stand Neo 100 | at best price | medikabazaar.com
Medikabazaar is Indias largest NeoKraft CFL Phototherapy Stand Neo 100 products aggregator. Buy NeoKraft CFL Phototherapy Stand Neo 100 at low price and get timely delivery of your goods.
Nemaline myopathy definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
Catatonia: CFL Playoff Previews Division Semi-Final 2012
Edmonton sucked down the stretch, but managed to get in to the playoffs anyways, while the Argos at least managed to win their last two games including against a desperate Hamilton team. The Argos have Ricky Ray as their quarterback while the Eskimos go with the superannuated Kerry Joseph. Most interesting is that the Eskimos J.C. Sherritt, who had broken the regular season CFL record for tackles in the regular season (formerly held by Ticat Calvin Tiggle) wont be playing. I didnt really like the Esks chances and now I really dont ...
vegetables - Are CFL and Energy Saver bulbs same and used for growing plants? - Gardening & Landscaping Stack Exchange
CFL is compact fluorescent lighting. Its basically a low energy using spiraly bulb. You can grow with them and youre correct that you would probably want at least one each of the 2700k and 6500k bulbs. These numbers are referring to the colors the bulb is putting out. One is going to be a warmer color and will be your reds and the other will be the colder colors and light in the blue spectrum. If I remember correctly, plants only need the red and blue spectrums. I read somewhere that if you only have one, use the 6500k.. So you can definitely use these as grow lights and usually come out cheaper, because they arent labeled as special grow bulbs. You can buy the special grow bulbs and they may cover both of these spectrums in on bulb. Or maybe theyre a long bulb so you can cover a greater area. There are charts as to how high any light bulb needs to be above the plant and how large a radius its recommended to cover. There is another type of bulb Ive never used called metal halide. They ...
27W 1510Lumen Spiral Compact Fluorescent CFL Lamp Energy-Saving Air Purifying Light with E27 Cap 220~230V - Daylight HLB-46136 ...
### *Product Features: *: * Spiral compact fluorescent lamp * As Lumen is the unit measuring the rate of emission of light energy, normal incandescent lamp only has a rate of 10-15 Lumen/ W, compared to LED bulb with 50- 80 Lumen/ W * Our 27W CFL bulb can emit over 1510 Lumen light as much as one 151W incandescent lamp * Low consumption with long life span * No flicker with...
LED vs CFL Bulbs: Color Temp, light spectrum, and more | Sound & Vision
This is one of the nerdier posts Ive done, but since Im unabashedly a nerd, and I hope many of you are too, I figured it would work.You see, I love LEDs. I think theyre fascinating in how they work, what they can do, and so on. As youd expect, Im slowly replacing the CFL bulbs in my house with LEDs.The thing is, not all LED bulbs are equal, and one of the biggest drawbacks is that not all offer the warmth in color temperature most of us love in incandescents. So I put a few different LEDs on my test bench, measuring them sort of how I measure TVs, to see how they do.Curious? Well I was, hopefully you will be too.
Cofilin Antibody, pAb, Rabbit Antibody - GenScript
Cofilin belongs to the actin-binding ADF protein family. It contains one ADF-H domain. Cofilin controls reversible actin polymerization and depolymerization in a pH-sensitive manner. It has the ability to bind G- and F-actin at a 1:1 ratio. It is the major component of both intranuclear and cytop...
Follow-up studies in a case of unusual congenital myopathy, suggestive of nemaline type | SpringerLink
A 20-month-old boy - offspring of consanguinous parents, whose mother presumably had subclinical myopathy - presented with clinical signs of congenital non-progressive myopathy, neurogenic-myogenic...
Nemaline Myopathy Archives - Patient Worthy
Our goals are to share stories, cultivate strong community, provide the latest medical findings, connect people and pioneer production of patient worthy information. Help us attain these goals by telling us a little bit about yourself!. ...
New Light Bulbs Explained - Incandescent, CFL & LED | Live Science
Wondering which light bulbs have been banned and whats available in 2014? Heres a guide to CFLs, LEDs and new halogen incandescent bulbs.
Finding Quality CFL Dimmers | Residential Lighting
We need to break this question down into two categories. The first would be manufacturers of CFLs that are dimmable and that screw into a standard socket and have an integral ballast. The other would be manufacturers that make hard-wire CFLs that have dimming ballasts within the housing.
Safelight for Ziatype & Platinum/Palladium?
My 40 watt yellow Bug light bulb, dating from probably the 1970s, finally died. Went to out local hardware store and found the following options: Westinghouse Bug Light 60 watts A19 A-Line Incandescent Bulb E26 (Medium) Yellow: probably too bright FEIT Electric A19 E26 (Medium) LED Bulb Yellow 60 Watt: Can LED bulbs be used? Westinghouse 25 watts A19 A-Line Incandescent Bulb E26 (Medium) Amber: probably OK 60-Watt Equivalent T3 Spiral CFL Yellow Light Bulb: CFL bulbs give off UV light?
Cofilin 1 (5) | ALZFORUM
If you know of any papers that use this antibody, please contact us at antibodies [at] alzforum [dot] org for consideration in the References section.. ...
Lighting for Seedlings | The Autoflower Network
After germination planting 5 autos directly into 5 gallon bag. Which is better for Seedlings until i switch to 1000w MH?..LED, T5 or CFL? And what wattage...
It appears Wetenhalls have re-entered Alouettes ownership picture | Ottawa Sun
The family is ready to reinvest in the financially strapped club despite having sold the franchise to the CFL on May 31, sources say.
Update: Ive been playing with the timestep-dependence of this. In the pic below, the black line (solid) is run a (std) minus run b (small pert); black dashed is a-c, where c is a different small pert. Blue is the same but for with all three runs done at 1/2 the timestep. Red also, but for 1/4 the timestep. The std timestep is half hour. There are plenty of caveats here: firstly, that this is really only playing. Secondly, that all I did was change the value marked timestep (actually, the value marked steps per period from 48 to 96 to 192) without checking that anything was going hideously wrong elsewhere. Thirdly, that if you compare this to the previous plot youll notice that its spikier: because its 6-h data (instantaneous) not timestep data. Fourthly, that even if nothing is going hideously wrong, changing the timestep does give a different model (is the climatology the same? I dont know. Maybe). For example, the atmos is fourier-filtered at the poles for CFL reasons. A smaller ...
Travel to the Grey Cup, Cheaply
The CFL regular season is in full swing, and the countdown is on to the 100th Grey Cup in Toronto. Canadian Gridiron fans have already scored tickets for the big game, held on Sunday, November 25, but...
3LTD | Genus
chains in the Genus database with same CATH superfamily 3DGN A; 2P05 A; 1UW1 A; 2P09 A; 3LTA A; 3DGL A; 3LT9 A; 3LTC A; 3LTB A; 3DGM A; 3DGO A; 3LT8 A; 3LTD A; 2P0X A; #chains in the Genus database with same CATH topology 3A76 A; 3CU3 A; 1B2X A; 5FW5 A; 2BMR B; 2CFL A; 3CCL 3; 1A2P A; 1BNG A; 1IDP A; 1VQ8 3; 1R4Y A; 1TTO A; 1K41 A; 1LNI A; 4H61 A; 3U1W A; 1BIR A; 5EQL A; 4K1V A; 1AVK A; 4XB5 A; 3FG3 A; 5M1A A; 3NM7 A; 1MWU A; 3EE1 A; 4CJN A; 1UUW B; 2GBX B; 3ECF A; 2GEX A; 3IJE B; 1IQ8 A; 3BNC A; 3FKA A; 1UGI A; 3NXJ A; 2F99 A; 3LH4 A; 4GSP A; 1BSE A; 1MGR A; 2XH9 A; 4H3U A; 3WA3 A; 3G4S 3; 4X2O A; 4BTW A; 1YIT 3; 2XEP A; 1A2V A; 3GWR A; 2BO9 B; 1W6Y A; 3Q2P A; 3TDG A; 1N5H A; 1LQG C; 3SX1 A; 1BAN A; 3DH2 A; 3AMO A; 3RNT A; 1C54 A; 4RNZ A; 1IU7 A; 4FMD A; 1VQP 3; 3WA2 X; 1I3I A; 3FF2 A; 2O3O A; 1JNQ A; 3EHC A; 1BAO A; 2GU3 A; 3MSO A; 3URP A; 4BTY A; 7RNT A; 1JB2 A; 1DET A; 4J5K A; 4U13 A; 1V57 A; 1GYB A; 5IEN A; 2LQV A; 1I0V A; 2W6J H; 3OWY A; 4GL6 A; 4X2H A; 1RHL A; 5AII A; 1OCV A; 2BIR A; 3G8Z ...
Cofilin 1 - Wikipedia
Cofilin 1 (non-muscle; n-cofilin), also known as CFL1, is a human gene, part of the ADF/cofilin family. Cofilin is a widely distributed intracellular actin-modulating protein that binds and depolymerizes filamentous F-actin and inhibits the polymerization of monomeric G-actin in a pH-dependent manner. It is involved in the translocation of actin-cofilin complex from cytoplasm to nucleus. One group reports that reelin signaling leads to serine3-phosphorylation of cofilin-1, and this interaction may play a role in the reelin-related regulation of neuronal migration. Cofilin 1 has been shown to interact with HSPH1 and LIMK1. GRCh38: Ensembl release 89: ENSG00000172757 - Ensembl, May 2017 GRCm38: Ensembl release 89: ENSMUSG00000056201 - Ensembl, May 2017 Human PubMed Reference:. Mouse PubMed Reference:. Entrez Gene: CFL1 cofilin 1 (non-muscle). Chai X, Förster E, Zhao S, Bock HH, Frotscher M (January 2009). Reelin stabilizes the actin cytoskeleton of neuronal processes by inducing n-cofilin ...
Homozygosity for a nonsense mutation in the alpha-tropomyosin gene TPM3 in a patient with severe nemaline myopathy - Murdoch...
1997) Homozygosity for a nonsense mutation in the alpha-tropomyosin gene TPM3 in a patient with severe nemaline myopathy. Neuromuscular Disorders, 7 (6-7). pp. 427-428. ...
Canadian Football League - CFL Standings - Teams, Scores, Schedules at DonBest.com
Connect to all Canadian Football League - CFL Standings Teams, Scores & Stats at the World Class leaders in sports handicapping DonBest.
IGNITION STARTS: East Bengal Beat Mohammedan Sporting By 1-0 in CFL League and Created Record By Winning 7th Time in A row
This site portrays the most hottest happenings in life such as cine news, techie news, traditional news, automobile updates, photography and all the hot happenings around the world that keeps you interesting. TO BE INTERESTING , BE INTERESTED!!!. ...
The last year or so I found that my sensitivity to light really increased. I was having a lot of trouble in rooms lit with fluorescent and CFL bulbs. The last few visits to eye doctor I was asking for help with this and possibly getting tinted gasses to wear indoors. The treatment for Fuchs is a sodium chloride based ointment in the eyes at night or drops times a day ...
630 Archives - The Lightbulb Co. UK
Shop for light bulbs based on the cap or base you need.. Most commonly used caps and bases, such as Bayonet or Screw caps, are available in multiple bulb shapes and types, including LED, CFL, halogen, and incandescent. Specialty caps and bases are also available.. ...
Yang N, Higuchi O, Ohashi K, Nagata K, Wada A, Kangawa K, Nishida E, Mizuno K (Jun 1998). "Cofilin phosphorylation by LIM- ... Sumi T, Matsumoto K, Takai Y, Nakamura T (27 Dec 1999). "Cofilin phosphorylation and actin cytoskeletal dynamics regulated by ... Toshima J, Toshima JY, Takeuchi K, Mori R, Mizuno K (Aug 2001). "Cofilin phosphorylation and actin reorganization activities of ... phosphorylates cofilin, inhibiting its actin-depolymerizing activity. It is thought that this pathway contributes to Rho- ...
In particular, MLP interacts with proteins at the: Z-line, including telethonin (T-cap), alpha-actinin (ACTN), cofilin-2 (CFL2 ... At the microfilaments, MLP is implicated in actin remodeling (or actin dynamics) through its interaction with cofilin-2 (CFL2 ... "Muscle LIM protein interacts with cofilin 2 and regulates F-actin dynamics in cardiac and skeletal muscle". Molecular and ... 342 (1-2): 251-60. doi:10.1007/s11010-010-0492-8. PMID 20490897. S2CID 33877175. Su Z, Yao A, Zubair I, Sugishita K, Ritter M, ...
Yang N, Higuchi O, Ohashi K, Nagata K, Wada A, Kangawa K, Nishida E, Mizuno K (1998). "Cofilin phosphorylation by LIM-kinase 1 ... Birkenfeld J, Betz H, Roth D (January 2003). "Identification of cofilin and LIM-domain-containing protein kinase 1 as novel ... Nebl G, Meuer SC, Samstag Y (1996). "Dephosphorylation of serine 3 regulates nuclear translocation of cofilin". J. Biol. Chem. ... Toshima J, Toshima JY, Takeuchi K, Mori R, Mizuno K (2001). "Cofilin phosphorylation and actin reorganization activities of ...
Toshima J, Toshima JY, Takeuchi K, Mori R, Mizuno K (August 2001). "Cofilin phosphorylation and actin reorganization activities ... Dual specificity testis-specific protein kinase 2 is an enzyme that in humans is encoded by the TESK2 gene. This gene product ... "Entrez Gene: TESK2 testis-specific kinase 2". Kimura K, Wakamatsu A, Suzuki Y, Ota T, Nishikawa T, Yamashita R, Yamamoto J, ... of testicular protein kinase 2 and its predominant expression in testicular Sertoli cells". The Journal of Biological Chemistry ...
Toshima J, Toshima JY, Amano T, Yang N, Narumiya S, Mizuno K (2001). "Cofilin phosphorylation by protein kinase testicular ... Toshima J, Toshima JY, Takeuchi K, Mori R, Mizuno K (2001). "Cofilin phosphorylation and actin reorganization activities of ... testicular protein kinase 2 and its predominant expression in testicular Sertoli cells". J. Biol. Chem. 276 (33): 31449-58. doi ...
2004). "A pathway of neuregulin-induced activation of cofilin-phosphatase Slingshot and cofilin in lamellipodia". J. Cell Biol ... ADF/cofilin proteins are inactivated by kinases such as LIM domain kinase-1 (LIMK1; MIM 601329). The SSH family appears to play ... 2007). "Coronin 1B coordinates Arp2/3 complex and cofilin activities at the leading edge". Cell. 128 (5): 915-29. doi:10.1016/j ... The ADF (actin-depolymerizing factor)/cofilin family (see MIM 601442) is composed of stimulus-responsive mediators of actin ...
... and of the actin-depolymerizing protein cofilin, mediated by EGFR/ERBB1. Furthermore, this latter event may be inhibited by the ... Her-2: the making of Herceptin, a revolutionary treatment for breast cancer. Random House, 1998. 214 pages. ISBN 0-679-45702-X ... 57A (2): 86-93. doi:10.1002/cyto.a.10095. PMID 14750129. S2CID 40236173. Romond, EH; Perez EA; Bryant J; et al. (2005). " ... 24 (2): 129-44. doi:10.1091/mbc.E12-04-0282. PMID 23154999. Bange, J; Zwick E; Ullrich A. (2001). "Molecular targets for breast ...
List of MeSH codes (D12.776)
... cofilin 1 MeSH D12.776.220.525.212.750 - cofilin 2 MeSH D12.776.220.525.212.875 - destrin MeSH D12.776.220.525.246.500 - actin- ... related protein 2 MeSH D12.776.220.525.246.750 - actin-related protein 3 MeSH D12.776.220.525.475.100 - myosin heavy chains ... iron regulatory protein 2 MeSH D12.776.556.579.374.375.863 - electron transport complex i MeSH D12.776.556.579.374.375.863.500 ... muts homolog 2 protein MeSH D12.776.624.664.700.148 - myeloid-lymphoid leukemia protein MeSH D12.776.624.664.700.167 - proto- ...
List of MeSH codes (D05)
... cofilin 1 MeSH D05.750.078.730.212.750 - cofilin 2 MeSH D05.750.078.730.212.875 - destrin MeSH D05.750.078.730.246 - actin- ... actin-related protein 2 MeSH D05.750.078.730.246.750 - actin-related protein 3 MeSH D05.750.078.730.250 - actins MeSH D05.750. ... related protein 2-3 complex MeSH D05.750.078.730.246.500 - ...
ADF/cofilin proteins are inactivated by kinases such as LIM domain kinase-1 (LIMK1; MIM 601329). The SSH family appears to play ... The ADF (actin-depolymerizing factor)/cofilin family (see MIM 601442) is composed of stimulus-responsive mediators of actin ... 2005). "Interplay between components of a novel LIM kinase-slingshot phosphatase complex regulates cofilin". EMBO J. 24 (3): ... 2007). "The slingshot family of phosphatases mediates Rac1 regulation of cofilin phosphorylation, laminin-332 organization, and ...
ADF/cofilin proteins are inactivated by kinases such as LIM domain kinase-1 (LIMK1; MIM 601329). The SSH family appears to play ... The ADF (actin-depolymerizing factor)/cofilin family (see MIM 601442) is composed of stimulus-responsive mediators of actin ... a family of phosphatases that dephosphorylate ADF/cofilin". Cell. 108 (2): 233-46. doi:10.1016/S0092-8674(01)00638-9. PMID ... "Interplay between components of a novel LIM kinase-slingshot phosphatase complex regulates cofilin". The EMBO Journal. 24 (3): ...
Actinin alpha 4
An actin interface distinct from that of gelsolin domain 1 and from ADF/cofilin". Eur. J. Biochem. 268 (23): 6165-75. doi: ... 53 (2): 282-6. doi:10.1046/j.1523-1755.1998.00828.x. PMID 9461087. Honda K, Yamada T, Endo R, et al. (1998). "Actinin-4, a ... Pt 2): 403-14. PMID 1629252. Otey CA, Pavalko FM, Burridge K (1990). "An interaction between alpha-actinin and the beta 1 ... 21 (2): 423-33. doi:10.1523/JNEUROSCI.21-02-00423.2001. PMID 11160423. Echchakir H, Mami-Chouaib F, Vergnon I, et al. (2001). " ...
"MicroRNA-429 inhibits the migration and invasion of colon cancer cells by targeting PAK6/cofilin signaling". Oncology Reports. ... 34 (2): 707-14. doi:10.3892/or.2015.4039. PMID 26058485. Cai S, Chen R, Li X, Cai Y, Ye Z, Li S, Li J, Huang H, Peng S, Wang J ... 129 (2): 380-93. doi:10.1242/jcs.177493. PMC 4732285. PMID 26598554. Liu T, Li Y, Gu H, Zhu G, Li J, Cao L, Li F (February 2013 ... 2 (1): e51. doi:10.1212/NXG.0000000000000051. PMC 4817907. PMID 27066588. Civiero L, Cirnaru MD, Beilina A, Rodella U, Russo I ...
"Mapping of human non-muscle type cofilin (CFL1) to chromosome 11q13 and muscle-type cofilin (CFL2) to chromosome 14". Ann. Hum ... Cofilin 2 (muscle) also known as CFL2 is a protein which in humans is encoded by the CFL2 gene. Cofilin is a widely distributed ... Cofilin-2 is a member of the AC group of proteins that also includes cofilin-1 (CFL1) and destrin (DSTN), all of which regulate ... 2006). "Cofilin cross-bridges adjacent actin protomers and replaces part of the longitudinal F-actin interface". J. Mol. Biol. ...
... (non-muscle; n-cofilin), also known as CFL1, is a human gene, part of the ADF/cofilin family. Cofilin is a widely ... "Entrez Gene: CFL1 cofilin 1 (non-muscle)". Chai X, Förster E, Zhao S, Bock HH, Frotscher M (January 2009). "Reelin stabilizes ... Lee K, Jung J, Kim M, Guidotti G (2001). "Interaction of the alpha subunit of Na,K-ATPase with cofilin". Biochem. J. 353 (Pt 2 ... Cofilin 1 has been shown to interact with HSPH1 and LIMK1. GRCh38: Ensembl release 89: ENSG00000172757 - Ensembl, May 2017 " ...
"Interaction of the alpha subunit of Na,K-ATPase with cofilin". The Biochemical Journal. 353 (Pt 2): 377-85. doi:10.1042/0264- ... The pump has a higher affinity for Na⁺ ions than K⁺ ions, thus after binding ATP, binds 3 intracellular Na⁺ ions. ... The pump binds 2 extracellular K⁺ ions. This causes the dephosphorylation of the pump, reverting it to its previous ... The Na⁺/K⁺-ATPase helps maintain resting potential, affects transport, and regulates cellular volume. It also functions as a ...
ADF/cofilin are the only substrates yet identified for the LIM kinases. LIM kinases directly phosphorylate and inactivate ... are actin-binding kinases that phosphorylate members of the ADF/cofilin family of actin binding and filament severing proteins ... members of the cofilin family, resulting in stabilization of filamentous (F)-actin. Lim kinases are activated by signaling ... LIM kinase-1 and LIM kinase-2 belong to a small subfamily with a unique combination of 2 N-terminal LIM motifs and a C-terminal ...
... like UNC-60A and cofilin like UNC-60B proteins of Caenorhabditis elegans". Biomolecular NMR Assignments. 9 (2): 261-265. doi: ... 23 (2): 202-216. doi:10.1261/rna.057620.116. ISSN 1355-8382. PMC 5238795. PMID 28096445. Kabra, Ashish; Fatma, Farheen; Shahid ...
In accordance with their proposed rule, proteins like ADF, cofilin and LIMK1 are slingshot substrates. Phosphatases of ... Regenerating Liver (PRLs): Three PRL genes were described in mammals (PRL-1, PRL-2 and PRL-3). They share a high sequence ...
In other proteins, e.g., cofilin, phosphorylation and O-GlcNAcylation appear to occur independently of each other. In some ... modification of cofilin S108 has also been reported to be important for breast cancer cell invasion by regulating cofilin ... "O-GlcNAcylation of Cofilin Promotes Breast Cancer Cell Invasion". Journal of Biological Chemistry. 288 (51): 36418-36425. doi: ... 293 (2): 169-77. doi:10.1006/abio.2001.5132. PMID 11399029. Teo, CF; Ingale, S; Wolfert, MA; Elsayed, GA; Nöt, LG; Chatham, JC ...
2003). "Cofilin phosphorylation and actin polymerization by NRK/NESK, a member of the germinal center kinase family". Exp. Cell ... 287 (2): 219-27. doi:10.1016/S0014-4827(03)00136-8. PMID 12837278. Ota T, Suzuki Y, Nishikawa T, et al. (2004). "Complete ...
1999). "Aip1p interacts with cofilin to disassemble actin filaments". J. Cell Biol. 145 (6): 1251-64. doi:10.1083/jcb.145.6. ... 138 (1-2): 171-4. doi:10.1016/0378-1119(94)90802-8. PMID 8125298. Suzuki Y, Yoshitomo-Nakagawa K, Maruyama K, et al. (1997). " ... 200 (1-2): 149-56. doi:10.1016/S0378-1119(97)00411-3. PMID 9373149. Rodal AA, Tetreault JW, Lappalainen P, et al. ( ...
40S ribosomal protein S18
2005). "Ribosomal protein S18 identified as a cofilin-binding protein by using phage display library". Mol. Cell. Biochem. 262 ... 1-2): 187-93. doi:10.1023/B:MCBI.0000038234.35936.1c. PMID 15532723. S2CID 30534195. Andersen JS, Lam YW, Leung AK, et al. ( ...
Cyclase-associated protein family
In both yeast and mammals, CAPs appear to be involved in recycling G-actin monomers from ADF/cofilins for subsequent rounds of ... Moriyama K, Yahara I (April 2002). "Human CAP1 is a key factor in the recycling of cofilin and actin for rapid actin turnover ... A second unique function of CAP in regulating actin dynamics is its ability to specifically bind to pointed ends of cofilin- ... Shekhar S, Chung J, Kondev J, Gelles J, Goode BL (22 November 2019). "Synergy between Cyclase-associated protein and Cofilin ...
ADF/cofilins) VASP Vav Verprolin VDAC Vibrio cholerae RTX toxin Villin Vinculin Vitamin D-binding protein WIP WASp Y-box ... ADF/cofilin) Dystonins Diaphanous Dystroglycan DNase I Dystrophin Doliculide Dolastatins EAST Endossin EF-1a (ABP50) Eps15 EF- ... Adducin ADF/Cofilin Adseverin (scinderin) Afadin AFAP-110 Affixin Aginactin AIP1 Aldolase Angiogenin Anilin Annexins Aplyronine ... CapZ/Capping Protein a-Catenin Cofilin CR16 Caldesmon CCT Comitin Calicin Centuarin Coronin DBP40 Drebrin Dematin (Band 4.9) ...
Cofilin-actin complex finally dissociate after cofilin phosphorylation by nuclear LIM kinase. Actin is SUMOylated and in this ... They possess a number of accessory proteins including ADF/cofilin, which has a molecular weight of 16kDa and is coded for by a ... The most notable of these proteins are gelsolin and cofilin. These proteins first achieve a cut by binding to an actin monomer ... The import of actin into the nucleus (probably in a complex with cofilin) is facilitated by the import protein importin 9. Low ...
Moriyama K, Yahara I (2003). "Human CAP1 is a key factor in the recycling of cofilin and actin for rapid actin turnover". J. ... 3.0.CO;2-E. ISSN 0730-2312. PMID 8761950. Human CAP1 genome location and CAP1 gene details page in the UCSC Genome Browser. Yu ... 9 (2): 109-20. doi:10.1007/s11102-006-8916-x. PMID 16807684. S2CID 10789246. Garewal G, Das R, Awasthi A, et al. (2007). "The ... 3.0.CO;2-E. PMID 8761950. "Entrez Gene: CAP1 CAP, adenylate cyclase-associated protein 1 (yeast)". Hubberstey, A; Yu G; Loewith ...
2009). "Mutational analysis of CLC-5, cofilin and CLC-4 in patients with Dent's disease". Nephron Physiol. 112 (4): 53-62. doi: ... 3.0.CO;2-J. PMID 9632163. Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM): 300555 Hoopes RR, Shrimpton AE, Knohl SJ, et al. ( ... 369 (2): 493-9. doi:10.1016/j.bbrc.2008.02.067. PMC 2442618. PMID 18307981. Hoopes RR, Shrimpton AE, Knohl SJ, et al. (2005). " ... 76 (2): 260-7. doi:10.1086/427887. PMC 1196371. PMID 15627218. Ross MT, Grafham DV, Coffey AJ, et al. (2005). "The DNA sequence ...
Actin assembly-inducing protein
... a cofilin homology sequence: 145-156 The N-terminal portion of ActA plays an important role in actin polymerization. The domain ... central or cofilin homology) and A (acidic) region. The actin monomer-binding region of ActA has functional properties like the ... 2): N-terminal domain that is highly charged: amino acid residues 1-234 central domain with proline-rich repeats: amino acid ... 2): A-region with a stretch of acidic residues: 32-45 AB-region, an actin monomer-binding region: 59-102 C-region, ...
They also reported that the network does not use cofilin, twinfilin, and tropomyosin in assembly. Instead these factors play a ... They concluded that the lamellipodial network incorporates the Arp 2/3 complex and capping proteins during initial assembly, ...
LMNA - 维基百科，自由的百科全书
核纤层蛋白 A/C（英语：Lamin A/C）是由人类基因LMNA 编码的蛋白质，属于核纤层蛋白家族。 ... March 1993, 19 (2): 203-8. PMID 8511676. doi:10.1007/BF01233534.. *^ Wydner KL, McNeil JA, Lin F, Worman HJ, Lawrence JB. ... 2000, 129 (2-3): 313-23. PMID 10806082. doi:10.1006/jsbi.2000.4216.. 引文格式1维护：显式使用等标签 (link) ... 2004, 5 (2): 98-111. PMID 15080529.. *. Al-Shali KZ,
42 (2): 430-9. doi:10.1021/bi026501+. PMID 12525170.. *. Ota T, Suzuki Y, Nishikawa T, et al. (2004). "Complete sequencing and ... 2 (2): 138-45. doi:10.1038/35052082. PMID 11252955.. *. van der Flier A, Sonnenberg A (2001). "Structural and functional ... 73 (2): 132-138. doi:10.1002/(SICI)1096-8628(19971212)73:2,132::AID-AJMG6,3.0.CO;2-W. PMID 9409862.. ... "The SH2-containing inositol polyphosphate 5-phosphatase, SHIP-2, binds filamin and regulates submembraneous actin". J. Cell ...
Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome protein
... was once thought to bind cofilin but is now believed to enhance the interactions between the V domains and actin monomers, as ... "The intersectin 2 adaptor links Wiskott Aldrich Syndrome protein (WASp)-mediated actin polymerization to T cell antigen ... 120 (1): 2-9. doi:10.1046/j.1365-2249.2000.01193.x. PMC 1905602. PMID 10759756.. ...
Neurofilament light polypeptide
12 (2): e0172762. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0172762. PMID 28241046.. *^ Frappier T, Stetzkowski-Marden F, Pradel LA (April 1991 ... 5 (2): 187-96. PMID 8180132.. *. Dong DL, Xu ZS, Chevrier MR, Cotter RJ, Cleveland DW, Hart GW (August 1993). "Glycosylation of ... 50 (2): 475-90. PMID 2516804.. *. Julien JP, Grosveld F, Yazdanbaksh K, Flavell D, Meijer D, Mushynski W (June 1987). "The ... 18 (2): 720-30. PMID 9425014.. *. Mersiyanova IV, Perepelov AV, Polyakov AV, Sitnikov VF, Dadali EL, Oparin RB, Petrin AN, ...
96 (2): 145-55. doi:10.1113/expphysiol.2010.053975. PMID 20889606.. *^ Parcell AC, Woolstenhulme MT, Sawyer RD (March 2009). " ... It also aids in preventing overstretching of the thick filament, recoiling like a spring whenever a muscle is stretched. ... 23 (2): 359-65. doi:10.1519/JSC.0b013e318198fd62. PMID 19209072.. *^ Gore, Jessica. "Muscle Growth in Bodybuilders". http:// ...
鈉鉀泵 - 维基百科，自由的百科全书
Interaction of the alpha subunit of Na,K-ATPase with cofilin by K. Lee, J. Jung, M. Kim and G. Guidotti in The Biochemical ... 蛋白質交互作用對鈉鉀幫浦媒介的訊息傳遞是很重要的，如：鈉鉀幫浦與無接收子酪胺酸磷酸酶（Src，一種沒有受體得酪胺酸激酶）結合形成接收子複合物（receptor complex）。鈉鉀幫浦亦會與錨蛋白（ankyrin）、肌醇三磷酸受體（IP3R）、肌 ... 4.1/2/3/4/5/6 · 5.1/2/3/4/5/99 · 6.1
2 (4): 297-312. doi:10.1002/mgg3.68. PMC 4113270. PMID 25077172.. *^ Kunishima S, Matsushita T, Yoshihara T, Nakase Y, Yokoi K ... 78 (2): 207-14. doi:10.1038/ki.2010.21. PMID 20200500.. *^ Pecci A, Verver EJ, Schlegel N, Canzi P, Boccio CM, Platokouki H, ... 127 (Pt 2): 295-304. doi:10.1242/jcs.127357. PMID 24213535.. *^ Ravid S (2014). "The tumor suppressor Lgl1 regulates front-rear ... 23 (8): 2690-2. doi:10.1093/ndt/gfn277. PMID 18503011.. *^ Sekine T, Konno M, Sasaki S, Moritani S, Miura T, Wong WS, et al. ( ...
341 (2): 257-63. doi:10.1042/bj3410257. PMC 1220354 . PMID 10393080.. *^ a b Gilmore AP, Wood C, Ohanian V, Jackson P, Patel B ... 62 (2): 316-9. doi:10.1006/geno.1999.6019. PMID 10610730.. *^ "Protein sequence of human TLN1 (Uniprot ID: Q9Y490)". Cardiac ... 23 (2): 149-59. doi:10.3892/ijmm_00000112. PMID 19148538.. *^ Mondello MR, Bramanti P, Cutroneo G, Santoro G, Di Mauro D, ... 183 (2): 87-98. doi:10.1159/000095513. PMID 17053325.. *^ Monkley SJ, Zhou XH, Kinston SJ, Giblett SM, Hemmings L, Priddle H, ...
"179 (2): 222-228. doi:10.1016/j.jsb.2012.02.013. ISSN 1047-8477. PMC 3378790. PMID 22406539.. ... Human Cytoplasmic Dynein 2 Domains. Shown is the order of regions of interest for human cytoplasmic dynein 2 motor domains as ... Berezuk, Matthew A.; Schroer, Trina A. (2007-02-01). "Dynactin enhances the processivity of kinesin-2". Traffic. 8 (2): 124-129 ... This page was last edited on 2 October 2018, at 22:25 (UTC). ... is also some evidence suggesting that it may regulate kinesin-2 ...
The product of this gene belongs to the actin-binding proteins ADF (Actin-Depolymerizing Factor)/cofilin family. This family of ... Furthermore, the binding of actin by destrin and cofilin is regulated negatively by phosphorylation. Destrin can also sever ... Destrin or DSTN (also known as actin depolymerizing factor or ADF) is a protein which in humans is encoded by the DSTN gene. ...
2 (6): 404-6. doi:10.4161/chan.2.6.7220. PMID 19098452.. *^ Glukhov, AV; Fedorov, VV; Anderson, ME; Mohler, PJ; Efimov, IR ( ... Ankyrin-B, also known as Ankyrin-2, is a protein which in humans is encoded by the ANK2 gene. Ankyrin-B is ubiquitously ... 13 (2): 214-8. doi:10.1038/ng0696-214. PMID 8640229.. *^ Mohler, PJ; Rivolta, I; Napolitano, C; LeMaillet, G; Lambert, S; ... 1 (2): 93-9. doi:10.1161/circgenetics.108.792192. PMID 20031550.. *^ Alders, M; Christiaans, I; Pagon, RA; Adam, MP; Ardinger, ...
220 (2): 357-62. doi:10.1006/excr.1995.1326. PMID 7556444.. *^ Schweizer J, Bowden PE, Coulombe PA, Langbein L, Lane EB, Magin ... 101 (2): 165-9. doi:10.1007/s004390050607. PMID 9402962.. *. Bowden PE, Hainey SD, Parker G, et al. (1998). "Characterization ...
... s (/ˈmaɪəsɪn, -oʊ-/) are a superfamily of motor proteins best known for their roles in muscle contraction and in a ... 5 (2): 171-2. doi:10.1038/ncb924. PMID 12563277. S2CID 687308.. *^ Lu Q, Ye F, Wei Z, Wen Z, Zhang M (October 2012). " ... 2 (6): 1351-8. doi:10.1093/mp/ssp094. PMID 19995734.. *^ Peremyslov VV, Prokhnevsky AI, Avisar D, Dolja VV (March 2008). "Two ... doi:10.1186/gb-2001-2-7-research0024. PMC 55321. PMID 11516337.. *^ Baluska F, Cvrcková F, Kendrick-Jones J, Volkmann D (May ...
CK-2. CK-3. CK-4. CK-5. CK-6. CK-9. CK-10. CK-11. CK-12. CK-13. CK-14. CK-15. CK-16. CK-17 ... 2] In 2006 a new systematic nomenclature for mammalian keratins was created, and the proteins previously called "cytokeratins" ...
Cofilin-actin complex finally dissociate after cofilin phosphorylation by nuclear LIM kinase. ... The most notable of these proteins are gelsolin and cofilin. These proteins first achieve a cut by binding to an actin monomer ... The import of actin into the nucleus (probably in a complex with cofilin) is facilitated by the import protein importin 9. ... They possess a number of accessory proteins including ADF/cofilin, which has a molecular weight of 16kDa and is coded for by a ...
... cofilin. ADP bound cofilin severs ADP-rich regions nearest the (−)-ends. Upon release, the free actin monomer slowly ... Actin depolymerizing proteins such as ADF/cofilin.. The actin filament network in non-muscle cells is highly dynamic. The actin ... cell signalling is believed to activate cofilin, the actin-filament depolymerizing protein which binds to ADP-rich actin ... ATP hydrolysis occurs with a half time of about 2 seconds, while the half time for the dissociation of the inorganic ...
6 (2): 288-293. doi:10.1002/mgg3.358. PMC 5902401. PMID 29274115.. *^ Saha K, Saha A, Datta C, Chatterjee U, Ray S, Bera M. ... doi:10.1038/s41436-018-0291-2. PMID 30262925.. *^ Brodehl A, Dieding M, Klauke B, Dec E, Madaan S, Huang T, Gargus J, Fatima A ...
18 (2): 93-124. doi:10.1615/critreveukargeneexpr.v18.i2.10. PMID 18304026.. *^ a b c Wei B, Jin JP (Jan 2011). "Troponin T ... 52 (2): 103-16. doi:10.1007/s002390010139. PMID 11231890.. *^ Imai H, Hirai S, Hirono H, Hirabayashi T (Mar 1986). "Many ... 2), reflecting specialized functional features of the different muscle fiber types. ... Jin JP, Samanez RA (Feb 2001). "Evolution of a metal-binding cluster in the NH(2)-terminal variable region of avian fast ...
Cai L, Marshall TW, Uetrecht AC, Schafer DA, Bear JE (May 2007). "Coronin 1B coordinates Arp2/3 complex and cofilin activities ... 200 (1-2): 149-56. doi:10.1016/S0378-1119(97)00411-3. PMID 9373149. Wick M, Bürger C, Brüsselbach S, et al. (1994). " ... close genetic linkage between coronin-2 and CD45-associated protein". DNA Cell Biol. 17 (9): 779-87. doi:10.1089/dna.1998.17. ...
Cadherin-catenin complex in learning and memory
Meanwhile, phosphorylation of PI3K by SRC activates RhoA which leads to activation of cofilin-P and disruption of filamentous ... may activate SRC leading to activation of Rac1 which results in phosphorylation of LIMK1 and LIMK2 to deactivate cofilin ... 174 (2): 289-299. doi:10.1083/jcb.200601087. PMC 2064188. PMID 16831887. Arikkath, J; Reichardt, LF (2008). "Cadherins and ...
"Prion-like protein aggregates exploit the RHO GTPase to cofilin-1 signaling pathway to enter cells". The EMBO Journal. 37 (6). ... Anne Bertolotti earned 2 B.S. degrees in biochemistry and plant physiology and an M.S. degree in cell and molecular biology ... 48 (2): 242-253. doi:10.1016/j.molcel.2012.08.003. ISSN 1097-2765. PMC 3482661. PMID 22959274. Hanssum, Ariane; Zhong, Zhen; ... 2 (6): 326-332. doi:10.1038/35014014. ISSN 1476-4679. PMID 10854322. S2CID 22684712. Harding, Heather P.; Zhang, Yuhong; ...
When the nascent endosome forms, the recruitment of cofilin by ClC-5 is a prerequisite for the localized dissolution of the ... Hryciw DH, Wang Y, Devuyst O, Pollock CA, Poronnik P, Guggino WB (October 2003). "Cofilin interacts with ClC-5 and regulates ... Hryciw DH, Wang Y, Devuyst O, Pollock CA, Poronnik P, Guggino WB (October 2003). "Cofilin interacts with ClC-5 and regulates ... It was demonstrated at the C-terminus of ClC-5 binds the actin-depolymerizing protein cofilin. ...
ADF/cofilins, which include ADF, cofilin, destrin, actophorin, coactosin, depactin and glia maturation factors (GMFs) beta and ... ADF/cofilins are small actin-binding proteins composed of a single ADF-H domain. They bind both actin-monomers and filaments ... ADF/cofilins bind ADP-actin with higher affinity than ATP-actin and inhibit the spontaneous nucleotide exchange on actin ... cofilin". J. Biol. Chem. 277 (45): 43089-95. doi:10.1074/jbc.M208225200. PMID 12207032. Liu LX, Xu H, Weller PF, Shi A, Debnath ...
Spine heads are enlarged due to the increased phosphorylation of cofilin, leading to a decrease in F-actin severing and ... 1005 (1-2): 44-50. doi:10.1016/j.brainres.2004.01.032. PMID 15044063. S2CID 33854259. Brandenberger R, Wei H, Zhang S, Lei S, ... 34 (2): 385-94. doi:10.1002/humu.22248. PMID 23161826. S2CID 11397001. Michaelson SD, Ozkan ED, Aceti M, et al. (December 2018 ... 92 (2): e96-e107. doi:10.1212/WNL.0000000000006729. ISSN 0028-3878. PMC 6340340. PMID 30541864. Stülpnagel, Celina von; ...
Madak-Erdogan, Zeynep; Ventrella, Rosa; Petry, Luke; Katzenellenbogen, Benita S (2014). "Novel Roles for ERK5 and Cofilin as ... 126 (2): 891-8. doi:10.1210/endo-126-2-891. PMID 2404751. Madak-Erdogan, Z; Kim, S. H; Gong, P; Zhao, Y. C; Zhang, H; Chambliss ... 17 (2): 247-58. doi:10.1210/me.2002-0341. PMID 12554752. Search Results for author Katzenellenbogen B on PubMed. University of ... and Extracellular Signal-Regulated Kinase 2 in Regulating Gene and Proliferation Programs". Molecular and Cellular Biology. 31 ...
LIM-kinase will in turn phosphorylate and inactivate cofilin, which will prevent the breakdown and recycling of actin filaments ... 28 (1-2): 65-76. doi:10.1007/s10555-008-9170-7. PMID 19160018. S2CID 33869424. Kimura, K.; Ito, M.; Amano, M.; Chihara, K.; ... 100 (2): 209-219. doi:10.1016/S0092-8674(00)81559-7. PMID 10660044. S2CID 13992047. Braga, V. M.M. (June 16, 1997). "The Small ... 2: 555. Bibcode:2012NatSR...2E.555K. doi:10.1038/srep00555. PMC 3412326. PMID 22870384. Kim, Dong-Hwee; Khatau, Shyam B.; Feng ...
Cofilin-2 - Wikipedia
"Mapping of human non-muscle type cofilin (CFL1) to chromosome 11q13 and muscle-type cofilin (CFL2) to chromosome 14". Ann. Hum ... Cofilin 2 (muscle) also known as CFL2 is a protein which in humans is encoded by the CFL2 gene. Cofilin is a widely distributed ... Cofilin-2 is a member of the AC group of proteins that also includes cofilin-1 (CFL1) and destrin (DSTN), all of which regulate ... 2006). "Cofilin cross-bridges adjacent actin protomers and replaces part of the longitudinal F-actin interface". J. Mol. Biol. ...
Cofilin 2 | ALZFORUM
Cfl2 cofilin 2, muscle [Mus musculus (house mouse)] - Gene - NCBI
Chimeric Mice with Deletion of Cfl2 that Encodes Muscle-Type Cofilin (MCF or Cofilin-2) Results in Defects of Striated Muscles ... Title: Chimeric Mice with Deletion of ,i,Cfl2,/i, that Encodes Muscle-Type Cofilin (MCF or Cofilin-2) Results in Defects of ... Results provide strong evidence that muscle-type cofilin (or cofilin-2) plays a critical role in the formation and the ... cofilin 2, muscleprovided by MGI. Primary source. MGI:MGI:101763 See related. Ensembl:ENSMUSG00000062929 Gene type. protein ...
Recombinant Human Cofilin 2 protein (ab114614) | Abcam
Buy our Recombinant Human Cofilin 2 protein. Ab114614 is a full length protein produced in Wheat germ and has been validated in ... It has the ability to bind G- and F-actin in a 1:1 ratio of cofilin to actin. It is the major component of intranuclear and ... Recombinant Human Cofilin 2 protein. See all Cofilin 2 proteins and peptides. ...
Cofilin 2 | Harvard Catalyst Profiles | Harvard Catalyst
"Cofilin 2" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicines controlled vocabulary thesaurus, MeSH (Medical Subject ... A member of the cofilin family of proteins that is expressed in MUSCLE CELLS. It has ACTIN depolymerization activity that is ... This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Cofilin 2" by people in Harvard Catalyst Profiles by year, and ... Xenopus actin depolymerizing factor/cofilin (XAC) is responsible for the turnover of actin filaments in Listeria monocytogenes ...
anti-Cofilin 2 Primary Antibodies
Ausgesuchte Qualitäts-Hersteller für Cofilin 2 Antikörper. Hier bestellen. ... Monoklonale und polyklonale Cofilin 2 Antikörper für viele Methoden. ... cofilin, muscle isoform , cofilin-2 , nemaline myopathy type 7 , cofilin 2 (muscle) , cofilin 2 , LOW QUALITY PROTEIN: cofilin- ... study investigated the comparison of the levels of cofilin-1 and cofilin-2 in regressive QR-32 and progressive QRsP-11cells by ...
anti-Cofilin 2 antibody | GeneTex
Anti-Cofilin 2 pAb (GTX14133) is tested in Human, Mouse, Rat samples. 100% Ab-Assurance. ... Storage Conditions: Cofilin 2 antibody. Storage Buffer. Preservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide; Constituents: 30% Glycerol, 0.15M ... cofilin 2 (muscle). Background. Cofilin is a widely distributed intracellular actin-modulating protein that binds and ...
Anti-Cofilin 2 antibody (GTX100213) | GeneTex
Rabbit Polyclonal Cofilin 2 antibody. Validated in WB, ICC/IF, IHC-P. Tested in Human, Mouse. - professional antibody ... Cofilin is a widely distributed intracellular actin-modulating protein that binds and depolymerizes filamentous F-actin and ... Gillett et al., 1996 [PubMed 8800436]). Cofilin-2 is a member of the AC group of proteins that also includes cofilin-1 (CFL1) ... There are currently no reviews for Cofilin 2 antibody (GTX100213). Be the first to share your experience with this product. ...
Cofilin-1 phosphorylation catalyzed by ERK1/2 alters cardiac actin dynamics in dilated cardiomyopathy caused by lamin A/C gene...
"Cofilin-1 phosphorylation catalyzed by ERK1/2 alters cardiac actin dynamics in dilated cardiomyopathy caused by lamin A/C gene ... cofilin-1 induces cardiac dysfunction. (A) Immunoblots showing cofilin-1, phosphorylated (Thr25) cofilin-1, cofilin-2 and gapdh ... cofilin-1 induces cardiac dysfunction. (A) Immunoblots showing cofilin-1, phosphorylated (Thr25) cofilin-1, cofilin-2 and gapdh ... A) Immunoblots showing cofilin-1, phosphorylated (Thr25) cofilin-1, cofilin-2 and gapdh in protein extracts from hearts of ...
Slit-2 repels the migration of olfactory ensheathing cells by triggering Ca2+-dependent cofilin activation and RhoA inhibition ...
GFP-tagged cofilin-WT and cofilin-S3A were constructed by subcloning the full-length cofilin or cofilin-S3A into pEGFP vector ( ... 5B). Furthermore, anti-p-cofilin and anti-cofilin double-staining showed that the p-cofilin signal rapidly decreased at the ... GFP-cofilin-WT) and a non-phosphorylatable and constitutively active mutant of cofilin (GFP-cofilin-S3A) (Arber et al., 1998) ... p-cofilin, the inactive form of cofilin) in a time-dependent manner, without affecting the total cofilin level. ...
Par-3 mediates the inhibition of LIM kinase 2 to regulate cofilin phosphorylation and tight junction assembly | Journal of Cell...
F) MDCK cells were transfected with control construct, pSUPER-cofilin #1 (cofilin KD (A)) or pSUPER-cofilin #1 + #4 (cofilin KD ... F) MDCK cells were transfected with control construct, pSUPER-cofilin #1 (cofilin KD (A)) or pSUPER-cofilin #1 + #4 (cofilin KD ... Depletion of Par-3 leads to elevated cofilin phosphorylation, and the restoration of cofilin activity by either active cofilin ... 6-h time point: control, n = 6; Par-3 KD, n = 7; cofilin S3A, n = 6. 7-h time point: control, n = 6; Par-3 KD, n = 7; cofilin ...
Cofilin 2 cDNA ORF Clone,Rat | SinoBiological
Cofilin 2 cDNA ORF Clone, Rat in pCMV3-C-FLAG is expression-ready, and confirmed by full-length sequence & expression ... and contains residues conserved among the cofilin family that are responsible for actin-binding. Cofilin 2 (CFL2) is an ... Cofilin 2 Background Information. Cofilin 2 (muscle), also known as CFL2, is a member of cofilin family of the actin-binding ... Purified cofilin 2 depolymerized actin filaments in a dose- and pH-dependent manner and reduced the apparent viscosity of an ...
Cofilin 2 | REACH
"Cofilin 2" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicines controlled vocabulary thesaurus, MeSH (Medical Subject ... A member of the cofilin family of proteins that is expressed in MUSCLE CELLS. It has ACTIN depolymerization activity that is ... This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Cofilin 2" by people in this website by year, and whether " ... Below are the most recent publications written about "Cofilin 2" by people in Profiles. ...
PTEN Directly Activates the Actin Depolymerization Factor Cofilin-1 During PGE2-Mediated Inhibition of Phagocytosis of Fungi |...
PTEN Directly Activates the Actin Depolymerization Factor Cofilin-1 During PGE2-Mediated Inhibition of Phagocytosis of Fungi ... PTEN Directly Activates the Actin Depolymerization Factor Cofilin-1 During PGE2-Mediated Inhibition of Phagocytosis of Fungi ... PTEN Directly Activates the Actin Depolymerization Factor Cofilin-1 During PGE2-Mediated Inhibition of Phagocytosis of Fungi ... PTEN Directly Activates the Actin Depolymerization Factor Cofilin-1 During PGE2-Mediated Inhibition of Phagocytosis of Fungi ...
Cofilin-1 phosphorylation catalyzed by ERK1/2 alters cardiac actin dynamics in dilated cardiomyopathy caused by lamin A/C gene...
Cofilin-1 phosphorylation catalyzed by ERK1/2 alters cardiac actin dynamics in dilated cardiomyopathy caused by lamin A/C gene ... cofilin-1 induces cardiac dysfunction. (A) Immunoblots showing cofilin-1, phosphorylated (Thr25) cofilin-1, cofilin-2 and gapdh ... In vitro kinase assay Recombinant His-tagged cofilin-1, cofilin-1-T25A and cofilin-2 (5 lg) were incubated alone or with 0.5 lg ... We further incubated pERK2 with His-cofilin-1, His- cofilin-1-T25A or His-cofilin-2. pERK2 catalyzed the phosphory- lation of ...
Rat CFL2(Cofilin 2, Muscle) ELISA Kit - Rat CFL2(Cofilin 2, Muscle) ELISA Kit Exporter, Importer, Manufacturer, Distributor,...
Cofilin 2, Muscle) ELISA Kit based in Delhi, India ... Rat CFL2(Cofilin 2, Muscle) ELISA Kit. *Rat COL1(Collagen Type ... 2,6-Lutidine, CAS Number: 108-48-5, 5g. *2,8,9-Triisobutyl-2,5,8,9-tetraaza-1-phosphabicyclo[3.3.3]undecane , CAS Number: ... The optical density (OD) is measured spectrophotometrically at a wavelength of 450 nm Â± 2 nm. The OD value is proportional to ... 2,8,9-Trimethyl-2,5,8,9-tetraaza-1-phosphabicyclo[3.3.3]undecane hydrochloride, CAS Number: 138800-17-6, 1g ...
Muscle Lim protein interacts with cofilin 2 and regulates F-actin dynamics in cardiac and skeletal muscle<...
Muscle Lim protein interacts with cofilin 2 and regulates F-actin dynamics in cardiac and skeletal muscle. In: Molecular and ... Muscle Lim protein interacts with cofilin 2 and regulates F-actin dynamics in cardiac and skeletal muscle. Molecular and ... Muscle Lim protein interacts with cofilin 2 and regulates F-actin dynamics in cardiac and skeletal muscle. / Papalouka, ... N2 - The muscle LIM protein (MLP) and cofilin 2 (CFL2) are important regulators of striated myocyte function. Mutations in the ...
Antibodies Search | ALZFORUM
immunogen = peptide mapping at the N-terminus of human cofilin 1. recognizes Cofilin 1 and Cofilin 2. -. ... immunogen = peptide mapping at the C-terminus of human cofilin. recognizes Cofilin 1 and Cofilin 2. -. ... Cofilin 2. -. Cofilin 2. Novus Biologicals. polyclonal. IgG. Goat. (liquid, azide, affinity purified). ELISA, WB. Human. ... detects cofilin protein phosphorylized at Serine 3. -. Myosin light chain, phos ser19 (MF-20). Cell Signaling. monoclonal. IgG1 ...
CapZ regulates autophagosomal membrane shaping by promoting actin assembly inside the isolation membrane | Nature Cell Biology
Molecular mechanisms of invadopodium formation: the role of the N-WASP-Arp2/3 complex pathway and cofilin. J. Cell Biol. 168, ... Yonezawa, N., Nishida, E. & Sakai, H. pH control of actin polymerization by cofilin. J. Biol. Chem. 260, 14410-14412 (1985). ... Moon, A. & Drubin, D. G. The ADF/cofilin proteins: stimulus-responsive modulators of actin dynamics. Mol. Biol. Cell 6, 1423- ... Supplementary Figure 7 Co-sedimentation assay of CapZαCapZβ/Cofilin with liposomes containing 20% PI3P or PI(4,5)P2.. Proteins ...
Frontiers | The Role of ADF/Cofilin in Synaptic Physiology and Alzheimer's Disease | Cell and Developmental Biology
... which phosphorylate/inactivate and dephosphorylate/activate ADF/cofilin, respectively. ADF/cofilin activity is also regulated ... which phosphorylate/inactivate and dephosphorylate/activate ADF/cofilin, respectively. Actin-depolymerization factor/cofilin ... ADF/cofilin regulate synaptic function through their effects on dendritic spines and the trafficking of glutamate receptors, ... ADF/cofilin regulate synaptic function through their effects on dendritic spines and the trafficking of glutamate receptors, ...
Table of Contents - February 07, 2012, 5 (210) | Science Signaling
Role of Peroxiredoxin 1 and Peroxiredoxin 4 in Protection of Respiratory Syncytial Virus-Induced Cysteinyl Oxidation of Nuclear...
Cofilin 1 actin modulating protein. COF1. P23528. 18,491. 8.22. −3.15. 4.80E−33. ... Lines terminating with an arrow indicate "acts on." Act6A, actin binding protein; CFL, cofilin; ECH, enoyl coenzyme A hydratase ... H2O2 was used as a positive control. (B) Enhanced carbonylation of proteins by RSV infection in Prdx-1, Prdx-4, or Prdx-1 plus ... TABLE 2. Identification of proteins whose cysteine residues were protected from oxidation by either Prdx-1, Prdx-4, or both in ...
PKCα promotes the mesenchymal to amoeboid transition and increases cancer cell invasiveness | BMC Cancer | Full Text
We can speculate that in our case cofilin phosphorylation could be promoted via Rac/PAK1/LIMK2 signaling. In fact we see a mild ... Cofilin phosphorylation is regulated both by kinases (LIMK family) and phosphatases (SSH family). The KINEX microarray, however ... Finally, though it might be contra intuitive others have also shown that Y27632 treatment can induce an increase in cofilin ... The positive effect of Y-27632 on cofilin phosphorylation was observed only in 3D suggesting that specific, and for AMT ...
Real-imaging cDNA-AFLP transcript profiling of pancreatic cancer patients: Egr-1 as a potential key regulator of muscle...
2010, 2: 1-10.1186/gm122.View ArticlePubMedPubMed CentralGoogle Scholar. ... Figure 2 cDNA-AFLP Transcript Profiling of pancreatic cancer patients. cDNA-AFLP tag patterns amplified from mRNA of skeletal ... It has been shown that a loss of weight exceeding 10% of the stable pre illness weight is correlated to a worse prognosis . ... Table 2 Characteristics of patients with pancreatic cancer with (N = 10) and without cachexia (N = 13) ...
Rho Kinase Regulates Schwann Cell Myelination and Formation of Associated Axonal Domains | Journal of Neuroscience
... cofilin, and MLC. Levels of phophorylated MLC were dramatically reduced in ROCK-inhibited cultures in contrast to cofilin and ... 8b) and cofilin (data not shown) are robustly phosphorylated during the early postnatal period and then downregulated. Much of ... Initial results with antibodies to phospho-cofilin suggest a very similar pattern of activation (data not shown). In contrast, ... and cofilin, which is phosphorylated by LIM-kinase, a substrate of ROCK (Maekawa et al., 1999) and of PAK (Edwards et al., 1999 ...
Physical and Molecular Principles Governing Cytoskeletal Organization | IBDM
Cofilin-2 controls actin filament length in muscle sarcomeres. Kremneva E, Makkonen MH, Skwarek-Maruszewska A, Gateva G, ... Actin-filament stochastic dynamics mediated by ADF/cofilin.. Michelot A, Berro J, Guérin C, Boujemaa-Paterski R, Staiger CJ, ... Site-specific cation release drives actin filament severing by vertebrate cofilin. Kang H, Bradley MJ, Cao W, Zhou K, ... Stochastic severing of actin filaments by actin depolymerizing factor/cofilin controls the emergence of a steady dynamical ...
Limk1 LIM-domain containing, protein kinase [Mus musculus (house mouse)] - Gene - NCBI
Elevated cofilin activity, through the loss of Limk1, results in faster sciatic nerve growth following sciatic nerve injury. ... Title: The Cofilin/Limk1 Pathway Controls the Growth Rate of Both Developing and Regenerating Motor Axons. ... LIMK1/2 is an important regulator for cofilin phosphorylation and actin assembly during mouse early embryo development. Title: ... NM_001305875.1 → NP_001292804.1 LIM domain kinase 1 isoform 2. See identical proteins and their annotated locations for NP_ ...
Phagocytosis: A Fundamental Process in Immunity
J. R. Bamburg and B. W. Bernstein, "Roles of ADF/cofilin in actin polymerization and beyond," F1000 Biology Reports, vol. 2, ... J. J. Bravo-Cordero, M. A. O. Magalhaes, R. J. Eddy, L. Hodgson, and J. Condeelis, "Functions of cofilin in cell locomotion and ... Upon activation, this cytoskeleton is disrupted by the action of coronins (F-actin debranching proteins)  and cofilin [126 ... and cofilin and gelsolin (F-actin-severing proteins). (c) As more phagocytic receptors get engaged around the particle, the ...
Page 297 - 30917 ASHG Complete
Cofilin Promotes Actin Polymerization and Defines the Direction of Cell Motility | Science
Unmodified cofilin bound and pelleted with F-actin, whereas caged cofilin and S3E cofilin did not and remained in the ... Activation of cofilin is required for cell motility (12-14). However, it is not clear how the activities of cofilin, which ... Mixtures (M) of 5 μM F-actin, equimolar S3C cofilin, S3E, or caged cofilin were incubated for 2 hours at room temperature and ... G to J) Global photorelease of cofilin leads to an increase in free barbed ends. (G) Treatment with siRNA against cofilin ...
CFL2IsoformAntibodyProteinsCFL1Phospho-CofilinDepolymerizationDephosphorylationKinaseIntracellularBindsPathwayOverexpressionKinasesSerineResiduesRegulateDynamicsInhibitionSkeletalTranslocationTurnoverPhosphorylation of cofilinVivoLimk1CytoskeletonProtein cofilinDephosphorylateCytoplasmPathwaysCofilin2InteractsCellsLIMKMolecularGeneCellularRegulatorHomologMammalian2018Activity
- Cofilin 2 (muscle) also known as CFL2 is a protein which in humans is encoded by the CFL2 gene. (wikipedia.org)
- Chimeric Mice with Deletion of Cfl2 that Encodes Muscle-Type Cofilin (MCF or Cofilin-2) Results in Defects of Striated Muscles, Both Skeletal and Cardiac Muscles. (nih.gov)
- Normal myofibrillar development followed by progressive sarcomeric disruption with actin accumulations in a mouse Cfl2 knockout demonstrates requirement of cofilin-2 for muscle maintenance. (harvard.edu)
- Auf www.antikoerper-online.de finden Sie aktuell 94 Cofilin 2 (Muscle) (CFL2) Antikörper von 23 unterschiedlichen Herstellern. (antikoerper-online.de)
- Here we report atomic-level characterization by magic angle spinning (MAS) NMR of the muscle isoform of human cofilin 2 (CFL2) bound to F-actin. (antikoerper-online.de)
- A novel homozygous missense mutation in exon 2 (c.19G>A, p.Val7Met) of CFL2 was identified in two siblings with congenital myopathy. (antikoerper-online.de)
- Cofilin 2 (muscle), also known as CFL2, is a member of cofilin family of the actin-binding protein superfamily. (sinobiological.com)
- Cofilin 2 (CFL2) is an important regulator of striated myocyte function. (sinobiological.com)
- The muscle LIM protein (MLP) and cofilin 2 (CFL2) are important regulators of striated myocyte function. (elsevier.com)
- This interaction has direct implications in actin cytoskeleton dynamics in regulating CFL2-dependent F-actin depolymerization, with maximal depolymerization enhancement at an MLP/CFL2 molecular ratio of 2:1. (elsevier.com)
- Cofilin 2 is the muscle isoform. (genetex.com)
- Isoform 2: May play a role in early sarcomere organization. (genecards.org)
- Cofilin 1, alsoknown as Cofilin, non-muscle isoform, is a low molecular weight protein that binds to filamentousF-Actin by bridging two longitudinally-associated Actin subunits, changing the F-Actin filamenttwist. (calcitetrol.info)
- Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human gastric cancer, using Cofilin 2(GTX100213) antibody at 1:100 dilution. (genetex.com)
- Immunofluorescence analysis of paraformaldehyde-fixed HeLa, using Cofilin 2(GTX100213) antibody at 1:200 dilution. (genetex.com)
- Various whole cell extracts (30 µg) were separated by 12% SDS-PAGE, and the membrane was blotted with Cofilin 2 antibody (GTX100213) diluted at 1:1000. (genetex.com)
- There are currently no references for Cofilin 2 antibody (GTX100213) . (genetex.com)
- To examine the expression of Slit in developing OE, we stained the brain sections from E16 mice using the anti-Slit-2 antibody. (biologists.org)
- The HRP conjugated antibody is expected to exhibit the same species cross-reactivity as the unconjugated Cofilin (D3F9) XP ® Rabbit mAb #5175. (cellsignal.com)
- There are no publications for Cofilin Antibody (H00001072-M04IR). (novusbio.com)
- Two-dimensional Western blots probed with cofilin antibody showed multiple protein spots with isoelectric points of 6-9 pH units. (mcponline.org)
- In combination with the biotinylated antibody provided, the 545 nm signal generated will report levels of the phosphoprotein of interest (Target 2). (perkinelmer.com)
- The following product was used in this experiment: Cofilin Polyclonal Antibody from Thermo Fisher Scientific, catalog # 10960-1-AP. (thermofisher.com)
- Cofilin-2 is a member of the AC group of proteins that also includes cofilin-1 (CFL1) and destrin (DSTN), all of which regulate actin-filament dynamics. (wikipedia.org)
- A member of the cofilin family of proteins that is expressed in MUSCLE CELLS. (harvard.edu)
- Actin-depolymerization factor (ADF)/cofilin, a family of actin-binding proteins, are critical for the regulation of actin reorganization in response to various signals. (frontiersin.org)
- Actin-depolymerization factor/cofilin activity is also regulated by other actin-binding proteins, activity-dependent subcellular distribution and protein translation. (frontiersin.org)
- RSV-induced changes of nuclear proteins of A549 cells by 2-D DIGE. (asm.org)
- Identical amounts of proteins were separated by 2-DE and transferred to Immobilon membranes. (asm.org)
- A general caging method for proteins that are regulated by phosphorylation was used to study the in vivo biochemical action of cofilin and the subsequent cellular response. (sciencemag.org)
- Results obtained from cofilin overexpression are complicated by issues of compensation by phosphorylation ( 1 , 2 ), modulation of expression of other motility-related proteins ( 3 ), inappropriate localization of overexpressed protein ( 4 - 7 ), and lethality of cofilin suppression ( 8 - 10 ). (sciencemag.org)
- For example, it is possible that cofilin-induced polymerization could generate an initial asymmetric compartment that defines the high-affinity receptors for chemoattractants ( 16 ) as a site for subsequent recruitment and activation of phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase and Rho family G proteins. (sciencemag.org)
- He is utilizing conditional knockout mouse models of SPEG and cofilin-2 to determine their function and identify interacting proteins in skeletal muscles. (childrenshospital.org)
- In contrast to cell attachment, cyclic stretching ofthe adherent cells induced a robust phosphorylation only of ERK1/2 and thephosphorylation levels of the other investigated proteins were not or only moderately affected by stretching. (diva-portal.org)
- Background: Cofilin and actin-depolymerization factor (ADF) are members of a family of essential conserved small actin-binding proteins that play pivotal roles in cytokinesis, endocytosis, embryonic development, stress response, and tissue regeneration (1). (cellsignal.com)
- The cellular interface of focal adhesions consists of integrin-α/β heterodimers that bind ECM proteins (e.g., fibronectin, laminin, and vitronectin) and adaptor complexes (e.g., talin, vinculin, and tensin) via the extracellular and intracellular domains, respectively ( 2 ). (aacrjournals.org)
- Cofilin/ADF (actin depolymerizing factor) is a family of proteins that controls F-actin remodeling and thereby the production of membrane protrusions (e.g., filopodia and lamelopodia). (biomedcentral.com)
- Among actin binding proteins, ADF/cofilin is the most-characterized stimulus-responsive mediator of actin dynamics. (sdbonline.org)
- In response to insulin and lysophosphatidic acid, LIM-kinases (LIMKs), activated by effectors of Rho family GTPases, phosphorylate ADF/cofilin specifically at Ser-3, and thereby inhibit filament-severing and monomer binding activities of ADF/cofilin proteins. (sdbonline.org)
- In contrast, proteins suppressed in FH lines include the 27-kDa heat shock protein, translationally controlled tumor protein, and several proteins associated with actin modification such as actin prepeptide, F-actin capping protein α subunit, and cofilin. (mcponline.org)
- The SSH family appears to play a role in actin dynamics by reactivating ADF/cofilin proteins in vivo (Niwa et al. (wikipedia.org)
- Two-dimensional gel electrophoresis (2-DE) was used to isolate proteins from MSCs, cMSCs and ACs before being identified using liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry (LC-MS). The differentially expressed proteins were then analyzed using image analysis software. (medsci.org)
- A , 2-DE analysis of differentially expressed proteins induced by BMP2/4. (mcponline.org)
- Proteins (300 μg) from cells treated with or without BMP2/4 were analyzed by 2-DE. (mcponline.org)
- Proteins showing differential expression were isolated and identified using MALDI-MS and MALDI-MS/MS. B , enlarged images of differentially expressed protein spots between untreated and BMP2/4-treated C3H10T1/2 cells. (mcponline.org)
- Selected regions of 2-DE gels illustrate differentially expressed proteins among untreated C3H101/2 and BMP2- or BMP4-treated C3H101/2. (mcponline.org)
- Western blot analyses showed that proteins were up-regulated in the BMP2/4-treated C3H10T1/2 cells. (mcponline.org)
- Important components include: 1) platelet-derived growth factor (PDGF) signaling as central to myofibroblast cell proliferation, 2) transforming growth factor β (TGFβ), central to initiating myofibroblast activation, and 3) deposition of ECM proteins. (pubmedcentralcanada.ca)
- In Drosophila, loss of ssh function dramatically increases levels of both F actin and phospho-cofilin (P cofilin) and disorganizes epidermal cell morphogenesis. (sdbonline.org)
- This kit can be used in combination with the AlphaLISA SureFire Ultra phospho-cofilin assay to normalize to levels of total cofilin. (perkinelmer.com)
- In this study, found the expression level of phospho-cofilin was increased after TPA treatments and reduced to basal level when LT pretreatments by Western blotting. (ncl.edu.tw)
- We also demonstrated that regulation of the phospho-cofilin and the upstream LIMK kinase are regulated by ERK/MAPK pathway. (ncl.edu.tw)
- Deficiency of cofilin-2 may result in reduced depolymerization of actin filaments, causing their accumulation in nemaline bodies, minicores, and, possibly concentric laminated bodies. (wikipedia.org)
- In this review we will focus on the role of actin-depolymerization factor (ADF)/cofilin in the regulation of LTP, LTD, dendritic spines and their dysfunction in Alzheimer's disease (AD). (frontiersin.org)
- This family includes cofilin-1 (n-cofilin, non-muscle), cofilin-2 (muscle cofilin) and actin-depolymerization factor (ADF, destrin) and is well conserved among eukaryotes ( Maciver and Hussey, 2002 ). (frontiersin.org)
- We examined the effects of both global and local release of cofilin activity on actin polymerization, depolymerization, protrusion, and motility. (sciencemag.org)
- However, it is not clear how the activities of cofilin, which include barbed end formation and actin polymerization ( 14 ) as well as depolymerization ( 12 ), are coordinated. (sciencemag.org)
- While cofilin facilitates actin depolymerization, phosphorylation of cofilin on serine 3 (p-cofilin) attenuates its actin depolymerization activity and causes increased numbers of focal adhesion complexes, actin stress fiber formation, and enhanced cell motility ( 7, 8 ). (aacrjournals.org)
- a member of the ADF (actin-depolymerizing factor)/cofilin family accelerates depolymerization at pointed ends and severs long actin filaments (Niwa, 2002 and references therein). (sdbonline.org)
- Cofilin is a key regulator of actin filament dynamics and reorganization by stimulating depolymerization and severance of actin filament. (ncl.edu.tw)
- Biochemical characterization of interactions between nine mutant yeast cofilins and yeast actin provided evidence that F-actin binding and depolymerization are essential cofilin functions. (elsevier.com)
- However, the critical regulatory step in activating cdc2 during progression into mitosis appears to be dephosphorylation of cdc2 at Thr14 and Tyr15 (2). (cellsignal.com)
- This process is allowed by the dephosphorylation of Cofilin Ser 3 by factors like opsonizedzymosan. (calcitetrol.info)
- In contrast to the mechanisms of inactivation of ADF/cofilin by kinases such as LIM-kinase 1 (LIMK1: see Drosophila LIM-kinase1 ), much less is known about its reactivation through dephosphorylation. (sdbonline.org)
- ADF/cofilin undergoes rapid dephosphorylation as well, in response to several extracellular stimuli, which could result from downregulation of the kinases, upregulation of a phosphatase(s), or both. (sdbonline.org)
- The activity of cofilin is regulated by phosphorylation and dephosphorylation at Ser-3, with the phosphorylated form being inactive. (ncl.edu.tw)
- We previously demonstrated that extracellular signal-regulated kinase (ERK) 1/2 is hyper-activated in the heart in LMNA cardiomyopathy (7). (deepdyve.com)
- Finally, the Slit-2-induced repulsion of cell migration was fully mimicked by co-application of inhibitors of F-actin polymerization and RhoA kinase. (biologists.org)
- Expression of a nonphosphorylatable mutant of cofilin partially rescues tight junction assembly in cells lacking Par-3, as does the depletion of LIM kinase 2 (LIMK2), an upstream kinase for cofilin. (rupress.org)
- We now show that Par-3 can also regulate cofilin phosphorylation by LIM kinase 2 (LIMK2). (rupress.org)
- Email: [email protected] Abstract Hyper-activation of extracellular signal-regulated kinase (ERK) 1/2 contributes to heart dysfunction in cardiomyopathy caused by mutations in the lamin A/C gene (LMNA cardiomyopathy). (readkong.com)
- We previ- ously demonstrated that extracellular signal-regulated kinase (ERK) 1/2 is hyper-activated in the heart in LMNA cardiomyopa- thy (7). (readkong.com)
- This protein is a serine/threonine kinase that regulates actin polymerization via phosphorylation and inactivation of the actin binding factor cofilin. (nih.gov)
- We report that Smurf1-dependent RhoA degradation in tumor cells results in the down-regulation of Rho kinase (ROCK) activity and myosin light chain 2 (MLC2) phosphorylation at the cell periphery. (rupress.org)
- TESK2 (Testis Associated Actin Remodelling Kinase 2) is a Protein Coding gene. (genecards.org)
- We studied how tyrosine kinase Syk (spleen tyrosine kinase) and cofilin control phagocytosis of degenerated myelin by CR3 in microglia and macrophages. (biomedcentral.com)
- In vitro kinase reaction revealed that DLIMK efficiently phosphorylates Drosophila cofilin (Twinstar) specifically at Ser-3, the site responsible for inactivation of its actin-depolymerizing activity. (sdbonline.org)
- We show that these defects can be rescued in culture and in embryos through the inhibition of the Rho-associated, coiled-coil-containing protein kinase 1 (ROCK), thus demonstrating a direct relationship between SHP-2 N308D and ROCK activation in the developing heart. (biologists.org)
- It has been recently demonstrated that osteopontin (OPN) effectively inhibits cofilin activity through the focal adhesion kinase (FAK)/AKT/Rho-associated kinase (ROCK) pathway to induce the invasion of human non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) cells. (bireme.br)
- Plumbagin caused an effective inhibition in OPN-induced the expression of ROCK1 as well as the phosphorylation of LIM kinase 1 and 2 (LIMK1/2), and cofilin. (bireme.br)
- 六、MAPK (mitogen-activated protein kinase) pathway 與cofilin. (ncl.edu.tw)
- Cofilin is a widely distributed intracellular actin-modulating protein that binds and depolymerizes filamentous F-actin and inhibits the polymerization of monomeric G-actin in a pH-dependent manner. (wikipedia.org)
- For example, the precise intracellular role of cofilin during cellular migration has been difficult to decipher, because motility depends on localized transients of spatially well-defined signaling activity. (sciencemag.org)
- Furthermore, highly localized intracellular cofilin activation generated lamellipodia and determined the direction of cell motility. (sciencemag.org)
- We conclude that cofilin is a major intracellular redox-sensor that, when oxidized at critical cysteine residues, activates mitochondria-dependent apoptosis. (aacrjournals.org)
- This pro-survival and differentiation function of pleckstrin-2 was mediated through its interaction with cofilin, by preventing cofilin mitochondrial entry when the intracellular level of reactive oxygen species was higher in the early stage of terminal erythropoiesis. (haematologica.org)
- Thus, our study identified a dual function of pleckstrin-2 in the early and late stages of terminal erythropoiesis through its regulations of actin dynamics and cofilin's mitochondrial localization, which reflects intracellular level of reactive oxygen species in different developmental stages. (haematologica.org)
- Studies indicate that cofilin binds actin stoichiometrically - one cofilin molecule per actin filament subunit. (antikoerper-online.de)
- We show that active phosphorylated ERK1/2 directly binds to and catalyzes the phosphorylation of the actin depolymerizing factor cofilin-1 on Thr25. (deepdyve.com)
- We now show in a large array of unique in vitro and in vivo disease models that phosphorylated ERK1/2 (pERK1/2) binds to and activates cofilin-1 in LMNA cardiomyopathy. (deepdyve.com)
- Cofilin binds to and severs actin filaments, and it is crucial for numerous fundamental cellular processes such as migration, cytokinesis, and phagocytosis ( Bamburg, 1999 ). (rupress.org)
- We now show in a large array of unique in vitro and in vivo disease models that phosphorylated ERK1/2 (pERK1/2) binds to and activates cofilin-1 in LMNA cardiomyopa- thy. (readkong.com)
- Rabbit polyclonal to COFILIN.Cofilin is ubiquitously expressed in eukaryotic cells where it binds to Actin, thereby regulatingthe rapid cycling of Actin assembly and disassembly, essential for cellular viability. (calcitetrol.info)
- Cofilin binds to F-actin and exhibits pH-sensitive F-actin depolymerizing activity. (thermofisher.com)
- A rare form of CNM is associated with recessive mutations in the BIN1 gene encoding the protein amphiphysin 2, which binds to DNM2 during clathrin-mediated endocytosis. (centrodinoferrari.com)
- Aberrant Hh signaling activity can be associated with numerous birth defects and uncontrolled Hh pathway activation is linked to the development of several types of cancers (1-2). (cellsignal.com)
- In TNKS1BP1-depleted cells, actin filament dynamics, focal adhesion, and lamellipodia ruffling were increased with activation of the ROCK/LIMK/cofilin pathway. (aacrjournals.org)
- The Rho-associated protein kinases/LIM kinases/cofilin pathway (ROCK/LIMK/cofilin pathway) and CapZ-mediated regulation of actin filament dynamics play key roles in the actin/cytoskeleton network rearrangement ( 4, 5 ). (aacrjournals.org)
- Importantly, the RHO to cofilin‐1 signalling pathway also modulates entry of tau and α‐synuclein aggregates. (embopress.org)
- These observations suggest that the LIMK-cofilin signaling pathway for regulating actin filament dynamics is evolutionarily conserved between Drosophila and mammals (Ohashi, 2000). (sdbonline.org)
- Cofilin 2 phosphorylation and genetic overexpression plays a role in the pathogenesis of idiopathic dilated cardiomyopthay. (antikoerper-online.de)
- Moreover, cofilin‑1 knockdown by its specific short hairpin RNA significantly suppressed As2O3‑induced NB4‑R1 cell apoptosis and inhibited the release of mitochondrial cytochrome C. Whereas, overexpression of cofilin‑1 using a plasmid vector carrying cofilin‑1 increased the release of cytochrome C into the cytoplasm from the mitochondria in As2O3‑treated NB4‑R1 cells. (spandidos-publications.com)
- Tankyrase overexpression increased cofilin phosphorylation, dissociated CapZA2 from cytoskeleton, and enhanced cell invasion in a PARP activity-dependent manner. (aacrjournals.org)
- Cofilin activity is inhibited by a single phosphorylation on Ser3, which is mediated by LIMKs or testicular protein kinases. (rupress.org)
- Regulation of ADF/cofilin involves various signaling pathways converging on LIM domain kinases and slingshot phosphatases, which phosphorylate/inactivate and dephosphorylate/activate ADF/cofilin, respectively. (frontiersin.org)
- Some of the kinases involved in phosphorylating CREB at Ser133 are p90RSK, MSK, CaMKIV, and MAPKAPK-2 (7-9). (cellsignal.com)
- Upstream of cofilin‐1, signalling from the RHO GTP ase and the ROCK 1 and LIMK 1 kinases controls cofilin‐1 activity to remodel actin and modulate aggregate entry. (embopress.org)
- Mammalian LIM-kinases (LIMKs) phosphorylate cofilin and induce actin cytoskeletal reorganization. (sdbonline.org)
- Testicular protein kinases (TESKs) also phosphorylate Ser-3 of ADF/cofilin and inhibit its activity, although upstream pathways of TESKs activation appear to be separate from that of LIMKs. (sdbonline.org)
- In contrast to characterization of the kinases, however, much less is known about the phosphatases that reactivate ADF/cofilin (Niwa, 2002 and references therein). (sdbonline.org)
- One hypothesis would be that Ssh and these kinases share the same substrate, ADF/cofilin, regulate its phosphorylation level, and consequently control its actin-depolymerizing activity. (sdbonline.org)
- Finally, mutation of the cofilin N-terminus suggests that its sequence is conserved because of its critical role in actin interactions, not because it is sometimes a target for protein kinases. (elsevier.com)
- detect endogenous levels of myosin light chain 2 (smooth muscle) only when phosphorylated at serine 19. (alzforum.org)
- Phosphorylated LIMKs then phosphorylate actin-depolymerizing factor/cofilin on serine 3. (aacrjournals.org)
- Sequencing of several cofilin gel spots revealed phosphorylation of serine 3, a post-translational modification associated with decreased actin binding and cytoskeletal reorganization. (mcponline.org)
- Cofilin2 shows significant homology to the other two members: cofilin 1 and DSTN, through its entire sequence, and contains residues conserved among the cofilin family that are responsible for actin-binding. (sinobiological.com)
- Exposure of cofilin to taurine chloramine results in oxidation of the Met residues to Met sulfoxide and causes intramolecular disulfide bond formation, but only the Cys oxidation causes mitochondrial swelling. (aacrjournals.org)
- Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH derived from within residues 1 - 100 of Human Cofilin. (abcam.com)
- Locating the mutated residues on the yeast cofilin molecular structure allowed several important conclusions to be drawn. (elsevier.com)
- Fourthly, a previously unrecognized cofilin function or interaction is suggested by identification of spatially proximal residues important for cofilin function in vivo, but not for actin interactions in vitro. (elsevier.com)
- ADF/cofilin regulate synaptic function through their effects on dendritic spines and the trafficking of glutamate receptors, the principal mediator of excitatory synaptic transmission in vertebrates. (frontiersin.org)
- Cofilin-1 phosphorylation catalyzed by ERK1/2 alters cardiac actin dynamics in dilated. (deepdyve.com)
- These results demonstrate a novel role for cofilin-1 on actin dynamics in cardiac muscle and provide a rationale on how increased ERK1/2 signaling leads to LMNA cardiomyopathy. (deepdyve.com)
- Among the regulators of actin, cofilins, which are actin-depolymerizing factors, play an essential role in the dynamics of filaments. (deepdyve.com)
- Results pERK1/2 alters F-actin dynamics in LMNA cardiomyopathy We set out to unravel the consequences of abnormal ERK1/2 signaling in the heart of LmnaH222P/H222P mice, a model for dilated cardiomyopathy caused by mutation in LMNA (22). (deepdyve.com)
- We now report that depletion of Par-3 elevates the phosphorylated pool of cofilin, a key regulator of actin dynamics. (rupress.org)
- 2009) Muscle LIM protein interacts with cofilin 2 and regulates F-actin dynamics in cardiac and skeletal muscle. (sinobiological.com)
- Here, we describe detailed methods for: 1) real-time, high-resolution monitoring of multiple chemotaxis assays, and 2) simultaneously visualizing the chemoattractant gradient and the spatiotemporal dynamics of signaling events in neutrophil-like HL60 cells. (jove.com)
- Cofilin has emerged as a key regulator of actin dynamics at the leading edge of motile cells. (elsevier.com)
- In the spinal cord of symptomatic SOD 1 G93A transgenic mice, cofilin‐1 phosphorylation is increased and actin dynamics altered. (embopress.org)
- The ADF (actin-depolymerizing factor)/cofilin family, represented by Twinstar in Drosophila is a stimulus-responsive mediator of actin dynamics. (sdbonline.org)
- These results strongly suggest that the SSH family plays a pivotal role in actin dynamics by reactivating ADF/cofilin in vivo (Niwa, 2002). (sdbonline.org)
- The ADF (actin-depolymerizing factor)/cofilin family (see MIM 601442) is composed of stimulus-responsive mediators of actin dynamics. (wikipedia.org)
- Using a mouse fetal liver erythroblast culture system and a targeted shRNA functional screening strategy, we identified a critical role of pleckstrin-2 in actin dynamics and protection of early stage terminal erythroblasts from oxidative damage. (haematologica.org)
- Furthermore, Slit-2 triggered the activation of the F-actin severing protein cofilin and the inhibition of RhoA, leading to the collapse of the leading front and the subsequent reversal of the polarity of OEC migration. (biologists.org)
- Knockdown of pleckstrin-2 in the early stage of terminal erythropoiesis disrupted the actin cytoskeleton and led to differentiation inhibition and apoptosis. (haematologica.org)
- Treatment of the cells with a scavenger of reactive oxygen species rescued cofilin mitochondrial entry and differentiation inhibition induced by pleckstrin-2 knockdown. (haematologica.org)
- Skeletal muscle microRNA and messenger RNA profiling in cofilin-2 deficient mice reveals cell cycle dysregulation hindering muscle regeneration. (nih.gov)
- Results provide strong evidence that muscle-type cofilin (or cofilin-2) plays a critical role in the formation and the maintenance of myofibril structure not only in skeletal muscle but also in cardiac muscle. (nih.gov)
- that Encodes Muscle-Type Cofilin (MCF or Cofilin-2) Results in Defects of Striated Muscles, Both Skeletal and Cardiac Muscles. (nih.gov)
- Actin depolymerizing factor (ADF)/cofilin controls actin turnover to sustain axon regeneration after spinal cord injury through its actin-severing activity. (nih.gov)
- Title: ADF/Cofilin-Mediated Actin Turnover Promotes Axon Regeneration in the Adult CNS. (nih.gov)
- Xenopus actin depolymerizing factor/cofilin (XAC) is responsible for the turnover of actin filaments in Listeria monocytogenes tails. (harvard.edu)
- Cofilins enhance actin filament turnover by severing and promoting dissociation of actin monomers from the pointed-ends (−) (21). (deepdyve.com)
- These biochemical differences reflect variations in the cellular expression between isoforms, where ADF and cofilin-1 are mainly expressed in tissues with higher actin turnover. (frontiersin.org)
- However, it remains unclear if cofilin actively sets the direction of cell motility, alters cell polarity, or serves a more indirect role, such as actin filament turnover. (sciencemag.org)
- Cofilin stimulates actin filament turnover in vivo. (elsevier.com)
Phosphorylation of cofilin1
- One group reports that reelin signaling leads to serine3-phosphorylation of cofilin-1, and this interaction may play a role in the reelin-related regulation of neuronal migration. (wikipedia.org)
- In vivo expression of cofilin-1, phosphorylated on Thr25 by endogenous ERK1/2 signaling, leads to alterations in left ventricular function and cardiac actin. (deepdyve.com)
- In order to establish the in vivo role of cofilin and its mechanistic contributions to cell motility, we prepared a mimic of inactive phosphocofilin that can be rapidly "switched on" by a brief burst of light. (sciencemag.org)
- In vivo, cofilin acts synergistically with the Arp2/3 complex to amplify local actin polymerization responses upon cell stimulation, which gives it a central role in setting the direction of motility in crawling cells. (elsevier.com)
- Cofilin 1 has been shown to interact with HSPH1 and LIMK1. (wikipedia.org)
- Elevated cofilin activity, through the loss of Limk1, results in faster sciatic nerve growth following sciatic nerve injury. (nih.gov)
- Signaling through RHO GTPase, ROCK1 and LIMK1 to cofilin‐1 remodels actin to facilitate aggregate entry. (embopress.org)
- Adhesion by α5β1 instead leads to the phosphorylation/inactivation of cofilin, and these cells fail to polarize their cytoskeleton but extend thin protrusions containing highly dynamic cell-matrix adhesions in multiple directions. (rupress.org)
- TNKS1BP1 depletion dissociated CapZA2 from the cytoskeleton, leading to cofilin phosphorylation and enhanced cell invasion. (aacrjournals.org)
- In contrast, pleckstrin-2 knockdown in late stage terminal erythroblasts had no effect on survival or differentiation but blocked enucleation due to disorganized actin cytoskeleton. (haematologica.org)
- Interestingly, in response to Slit-2 stimulation, collapse of the leading front required the activation of the F-actin severing protein cofilin in a Ca 2+ -dependent manner, whereas the subsequent reversal of the soma migration depended on the reversal of RhoA activity across the cell. (biologists.org)
- Using redox-proteomics, we found that the actin-binding protein cofilin is a key target of oxidation that mediates induction of apoptosis by taurine chloramine, a physiological oxidant produced by activated neutrophils. (aacrjournals.org)
- Adhesion to fibronectin by αvβ3 supports extensive actin cytoskeletal reorganization through the actin-severing protein cofilin, resulting in a single broad lamellipod with static cell-matrix adhesions at the leading edge. (rupress.org)
- Muscle-specific protein cofilin-2 controls the length of actin filaments in muscle cells. (medicalxpress.com)
- Furthermore, Ssh and the hSSHs dephosphorylate P cofilin in cultured cells and in cell-free assays. (sdbonline.org)
- This suggested that As2O3 can induce the transfer of cofilin‑1 from the cytoplasm to mitochondria and trigger the release of mitochondrial cytochrome C in NB4‑R1 cells. (spandidos-publications.com)
- To address these issues further and to identify the cellular and biochemical pathways that function downstream of SHP-2 in heart development, we generated the most prevalent human Noonan and JMML mutations in SHP-2 and introduced these into Xenopus . (biologists.org)
- Cofilin2 is not expressed in vegetative cells, but is transiently induced during the aggregation stage of development, whereas cofilin 1 was predominantly expressed in vegetative cells. (sinobiological.com)
- Role of the cofilin 2 gene in regulating the myosin heavy chain genes in mouse myoblast C2C12 cells. (nih.gov)
- We also previously demonstrated increased pERK1/2 primarily in the nucleus of transiently transfected C2C12 cells over-expressing the lamin A H222P variant (7). (deepdyve.com)
- When we examined protein extracts from stably transfected C2C12 cells expressing H222P lamin A (C2-H222P) at lower levels (24,25), we observed an increase in cytoplasmic relative to nuclear pERK1/2 compared with cells expressing wild-type lamin A (C2-WT) (Fig. 1B). (deepdyve.com)
- Total cellular pERK1/2 was not changed (data not shown), which is consistent with previous results showing that it is only increased after subjecting these cells to stress (24). (deepdyve.com)
- Nuclear extracts (150 μg) from uninfected (−RSV) or RSV-infected (+RSV) A549 cells were separated on a 2-D gel and transferred to PVDF membranes. (asm.org)
- The results demonstrated that in retinoic acid‑resistant NB4‑R1 cells, the protein expression of cofilin‑1 was markedly increased compared with that in the drug‑sensitive NB4 cells. (spandidos-publications.com)
- Subsequently, the effects of cofilin‑1 on As2O3‑induced apoptosis in NB4‑R1 cells were further investigated. (spandidos-publications.com)
- In treated cells, cofilin loses its affinity with actin and translocates from the cytosol to the mitochondria. (aacrjournals.org)
- Cells become resistant to oxidant-induced apoptosis when Cys to Ala cofilin mutants are over-expressed. (aacrjournals.org)
- Moreover, over-expression of wild-type cofilin causes a 2-fold increase in the sensitivity of cells to oxidant-induced apoptosis. (aacrjournals.org)
- Western blot analysis of extracts from COS-7 and HeLa cells using Cofilin (D3F9) XP ® Rabbit mAb (HRP Conjugate). (cellsignal.com)
- On tumor cells, the TF-VIIa binary complex mediates activation of protease activated receptor (PAR) 2 and thereby shapes the tumor microenvironment by inducing an array of proangiogenic and immune modulating cytokines, chemokines, and growth factors. (ahajournals.org)
- Measurement of Oxygen Telaprevir (VX-950) Usage of JB6 Cells JB6 P+ cells (2 106/ml) in development moderate had been hung in a thermostated shut charter boat at 37C. (calcitetrol.info)
- Through a focused si RNA screen targeting genes involved in membrane trafficking, we discovered that mutant SOD 1 aggregates, like viruses, exploit cofilin‐1 to remodel cortical actin and enter cells. (embopress.org)
- Mutant SOD1 protein aggregates use cofilin‐1 to remodel actin and invade host cells. (embopress.org)
- Tau and α‐synuclein aggregates also exploit RHO GTPase signaling to cofilin‐1 to enter cells. (embopress.org)
- Reactive oxidative species-modulated Ca 2+ release regulates β 2 integrin activation on CD4 + CD28 null T cells of acute coronary syndrome patients. (uni-heidelberg.de)
- Furthermore neoplastic progression is often seen in OSE cells that fail to show epitheliomesenchymal conversion (for a review, see Ref. 2 ). (mcponline.org)
- Platycodin D reverses histone deacetylase inhibitor resistance in hepatocellular carcinoma cells by repressing ERK1/2-mediated cofilin-1 phosphorylation. (stembook.org)
- The effect of implanting these cells has been observed in many studies and is presently being used as acceptable therapies in many countries [ 2 ]. (medsci.org)
- Induction of adipocyte lineage commitment from C3H10T1/2 pluripotent stem cells by BMP2/4. (mcponline.org)
- C3H10T1/2 pluripotent stem cells were plated at low density, cultured without or with BMP2 or BMP4 until postconfluence, and then subjected to the adipocyte differentiation protocol (MDI: adipocyte differentiation cocktail, 1 μ m dexamethasone, 1 μg/ml insulin and 0.5 m m isobutylmethyl-xanthine). (mcponline.org)
- C3H10T1/2 stem cells were plated at 30% confluence, transfected with Smad4 or p38 MAPK Stealth RNAi, and 24 h later treated with BMP4 until 2 days postconfluent. (mcponline.org)
- 2. Nemaline Myopathies are characterized by typical rod-like accumulations of Z-disk-derived material in the muscle cells. (centrodinoferrari.com)
- The severing activity of cofilin is inhibited by LIMK or TESK phosphorylation at Ser3 of cofilin (3-5). (cellsignal.com)
- However, insights into the molecular mechanisms bridging ERK1/2 activation and depressed cardiac function are lacking. (deepdyve.com)
- However, the molecular mechanism underlying the Slit-2-induced collapse of neuronal growth cones is unclear. (biologists.org)
- Understanding the molecular role of cofilin-2, an actin-binding protein, in various organs including muscle, lungs and heart. (childrenshospital.org)
- 2 Center for Molecular Medicine and Genetics, Wayne State University School of Medicine, 540 East Canfield Avenue, Detroit, MI 48201, USA. (sciencemag.org)
- To determine the cellular and molecular mechanisms by which SHP-2 regulates heart development and, thus, understand how Noonan-associated mutations affect cardiogenesis, we introduced SHP-2 encoding the most prevalent Noonan syndrome and JMML mutations into Xenopus embryos. (biologists.org)
- Introduction Mutations in the lamin A/C gene (LMNA) cause an autosomal dominant inherited form of dilated cardiomyopathy (hereafter referred to as LMNA cardiomyopathy), often with concurrent muscular dystrophy (1,2). (deepdyve.com)
- Some individuals with dominant CNM harbor mutations in the DNM2 gene, encoding the dynamin-2 protein, a large GTPase involved in the interaction with actin. (centrodinoferrari.com)
- This pinpoints ADF/cofilin as a key regulator of axon growth competence, irrespective of developmental stage. (nih.gov)
- We then found that DH infusion of G-1 increased both CA1 spine density and phosphorylation of the actin polymerization regulator cofilin, suggesting that activation of GPER may increase spine morphogenesis through actin polymerization. (jneurosci.org)
- discs, large homolog 2 (Drosoph. (broadinstitute.org)
- Herein, we show that three ADF/cofilins exist in mouse and most likely in all other mammalian species. (wikigenes.org)
- Accessed: 2/27/2018. (medscape.com)
- Par-3 inhibits LIMK2 activity in vitro, and overexpressed Par-3 suppresses cofilin phosphorylation that is induced by lysophosphatidic acid. (rupress.org)
- In contrast, p-cofilin levels decreased continuously when Syk activity and expression were continuously reduced, suggesting that normally Syk advances the inactive state of cofilin. (biomedcentral.com)
- Cofilin‐1 activity is altered in the spinal cord of SOD1 G93A transgenic mice. (embopress.org)