Colorless, endogenous or exogenous pigment precursors that may be transformed by biological mechanisms into colored compounds; used in biochemical assays and in diagnosis as indicators, especially in the form of enzyme substrates. Synonym: chromogens (not to be confused with pigment-synthesizing bacteria also called chromogens).
Fiber Optic Technology
The 2nd cranial nerve which conveys visual information from the RETINA to the brain. The nerve carries the axons of the RETINAL GANGLION CELLS which sort at the OPTIC CHIASM and continue via the OPTIC TRACTS to the brain. The largest projection is to the lateral geniculate nuclei; other targets include the SUPERIOR COLLICULI and the SUPRACHIASMATIC NUCLEI. Though known as the second cranial nerve, it is considered part of the CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM.
Any liquid or solid preparation made specifically for the growth, storage, or transport of microorganisms or other types of cells. The variety of media that exist allow for the culturing of specific microorganisms and cell types, such as differential media, selective media, test media, and defined media. Solid media consist of liquid media that have been solidified with an agent such as AGAR or GELATIN.
A complex sulfated polymer of galactose units, extracted from Gelidium cartilagineum, Gracilaria confervoides, and related red algae. It is used as a gel in the preparation of solid culture media for microorganisms, as a bulk laxative, in making emulsions, and as a supporting medium for immunodiffusion and immunoelectrophoresis.
A genus of yeast-like mitosporic Saccharomycetales fungi characterized by producing yeast cells, mycelia, pseudomycelia, and blastophores. It is commonly part of the normal flora of the skin, mouth, intestinal tract, and vagina, but can cause a variety of infections, including CANDIDIASIS; ONYCHOMYCOSIS; vulvovaginal candidiasis (CANDIDIASIS, VULVOVAGINAL), and thrush (see CANDIDIASIS, ORAL). (From Dorland, 28th ed)
Personal names, given or surname, as cultural characteristics, as ethnological or religious patterns, as indications of the geographic distribution of families and inbreeding, etc. Analysis of isonymy, the quality of having the same or similar names, is useful in the study of population genetics. NAMES is used also for the history of names or name changes of corporate bodies, such as medical societies, universities, hospitals, government agencies, etc.
A class of G-protein-coupled receptors that react to varying extracellular CALCIUM levels. Calcium-sensing receptors in the PARATHYROID GLANDS play an important role in the maintenance of calcium HOMEOSTASIS by regulating the release of PARATHYROID HORMONE. They differ from INTRACELLULAR CALCIUM-SENSING PROTEINS which sense intracellular calcium levels.
A basic element found in nearly all organized tissues. It is a member of the alkaline earth family of metals with the atomic symbol Ca, atomic number 20, and atomic weight 40. Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the body and combines with phosphorus to form calcium phosphate in the bones and teeth. It is essential for the normal functioning of nerves and muscles and plays a role in blood coagulation (as factor IV) and in many enzymatic processes.
Calcium Channel Blockers
Drug Information Services
National Library of Medicine (U.S.)
An agency of the NATIONAL INSTITUTES OF HEALTH concerned with overall planning, promoting, and administering programs pertaining to advancement of medical and related sciences. Major activities of this institute include the collection, dissemination, and exchange of information important to the progress of medicine and health, research in medical informatics and support for medical library development.
Terminology as Topic
Molecular Sequence Data
Descriptions of specific amino acid, carbohydrate, or nucleotide sequences which have appeared in the published literature and/or are deposited in and maintained by databanks such as GENBANK, European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL), National Biomedical Research Foundation (NBRF), or other sequence repositories.
Body of knowledge related to the use of organisms, cells or cell-derived constituents for the purpose of developing products which are technically, scientifically and clinically useful. Alteration of biologic function at the molecular level (i.e., GENETIC ENGINEERING) is a central focus; laboratory methods used include TRANSFECTION and CLONING technologies, sequence and structure analysis algorithms, computer databases, and gene and protein structure function analysis and prediction.
Promoter Regions, Genetic
Encyclopedias as Topic
Catalogs as Topic
Selective delivery of herpes virus vectors to experimental brain tumors using RMP-7. (1/413)RMP-7, a bradykinin analog, has been shown to selectively open the blood-tumor barrier for the delivery of chemotherapeutic drugs to brain tumors. In contrast to bradykinin, RMP-7 has no hypotensive effects and has been approved for human use. This study was initiated to determine whether RMP-7 would open the blood-tumor barrier to virus vectors encoding tumor-killing genes in an experimental model. The herpes virus vector used, hrR3, which encodes virus thymidine kinase gene and the lacZ reporter gene, is defective in a gene encoding ribonucleotide reductase, replicates selectively in dividing tumor cells and not in postmitotic neural cells. It was determined that an optimum dose of RMP-7 (1.5-3.0 microg/kg over 10-15 minutes) enhanced viral delivery to brain tumors in rats bearing intracranial 9 L gliosarcomas when infused through the carotid artery immediately prior to virus vector application. Maximum expression of the lacZ reporter gene occurred at 3 days after intracarotid infusion. By 8 days, transgene expression was largely confined to tumor foci away from the main tumor mass. Viral delivery was essentially specific to tumor cells, with little transgene expression elsewhere in the brain. Minimal uptake and pathology was noted in the kidney, spleen, and liver. These findings indicate that intracarotid delivery of RMP-7 can augment the selective delivery of virus vectors to brain tumors in an experimental rat model, with the potential for application to human brain tumors. (+info)
Thermal effects on an enzymatically latent conformation of coagulation factor VIIa. (2/413)Activation of the zymogen factor VII yields an enzyme form, factor VIIa, with only modest activity. The thermal effect on this low activity of factor VIIa and its enhancement by the cofactor tissue factor was investigated. Factor VIIa activity measured with a chromogenic peptide substrate is characterized by an unusual temperature dependency which indicates that the activated protease exists in an equilibrium between a latent (enzymatically inactive) and an active conformation. As shown by calorimetry and activity measurements the thermal effects on factor VIIa are fully reversible below the denaturation temperature of 58.1 degrees C. A model for factor VIIa has been proposed [Higashi, S., Nishimura, H., Aita, K. & Iwanaga, S. (1994) J. Biol. Chem. 269, 18891-18898] in which the protease is supposed to exist primarily as a latent enzyme form because of the poor incorporation into the protease structure of the N-terminal Ile153 released by proteolytic cleavage during activation of factor VII. Binding of tissue factor to factor VIIa is assumed to shift the equilibrium towards an active conformation in which the N-terminal Ile153 forms a salt bridge with Asp343. We corroborate the validity of this model by: (a) chemical modification of factor VIIa; this suggests that the thermal effect on the equilibrium between the active and inactive conformation is reflected in the relative accessibility of the active site and the N-terminal Ile153; (b) measurements of factor VIIa binding to tissue factor indicating that complex formation is favoured by stabilization of the active conformation; and (c) activity measurements of a cross-linked factor VIIa-tissue factor complex; this showed that cross-linking stabilized the active conformation of factor VIIa and essentially prevented its thermally-induced transformation into the inactive state. (+info)
Amino acid sequence of trocarin, a prothrombin activator from Tropidechis carinatus venom: its structural similarity to coagulation factor Xa. (3/413)Among snake venom procoagulant proteins, group II prothrombin activators are functionally similar to blood coagulation factor Xa. We have purified and partially characterized the enzymatic properties of trocarin, the group II prothrombin activator from the venom of the Australian elapid, Tropidechis carinatus (rough-scaled snake). Prothrombin activation by trocarin is enhanced by Ca2+, phospholipids, and factor Va, similar to that by factor Xa. However, its amidolytic activity on peptide substrate S-2222 is significantly lower. We have determined the complete amino acid sequence of trocarin. It is a 46,515-Dalton glycoprotein highly homologous to factor Xa and shares the same domain architecture. The light chain possesses an N-terminal Gla domain containing 11 gamma-carboxyglutamic acid residues, followed by two epidermal growth factor (EGF)-like domains; the heavy chain is a serine proteinase. Both chains are likely glycosylated: the light chain at Ser 52 and the heavy chain at Asn 45. Unlike other types of venom procoagulants, trocarin is the first true structural homologue of a coagulation factor. It clots snake plasma and thus may be similar, if not identical, to snake blood coagulation factor Xa. Unlike blood factor Xa, it is expressed in high quantities and in a nonhepatic tissue, making snake venom the richest source of factor Xa-like proteins. It induces cyanosis and death in mice at 1 mg/kg body weight. Thus, trocarin acts as a toxin in venom and a similar, if not identical, protein plays a critical role in hemostasis. (+info)
Comparison and recovery of Escherichia coli and thermotolerant coliforms in water with a chromogenic medium incubated at 41 and 44.5 degrees C. (4/413)This study compared the performance of a commercial chromogenic medium, CHROMagarECC (CECC), and CECC supplemented with sodium pyruvate (CECCP) with the membrane filtration lauryl sulfate-based medium (mLSA) for enumeration of Escherichia coli and non-E. coli thermotolerant coliforms (KEC). To establish that we could recover the maximum KEC and E. coli population, we compared two incubation temperature regimens, 41 and 44.5 degrees C. Statistical analysis by the Fisher test of data did not demonstrate any statistically significant differences (P = 0.05) in the enumeration of E. coli for the different media (CECC and CECCP) and incubation temperatures. Variance analysis of data performed on KEC counts showed significant differences (P = 0.01) between KEC counts at 41 and 44.5 degrees C on both CECC and CECCP. Analysis of variance demonstrated statistically significant differences (P = 0.05) in the enumeration of total thermotolerant coliforms (TTCs) on CECC and CECCP compared with mLSA. Target colonies were confirmed to be E. coli at a rate of 91.5% and KEC of likely fecal origin at a rate of 77.4% when using CECCP incubated at 41 degrees C. The results of this study showed that CECCP agar incubated at 41 degrees C is efficient for the simultaneous enumeration of E. coli and KEC from river and marine waters. (+info)
Thrombin mutants with altered enzymatic activity have an impaired mitogenic effect on mouse fibroblasts and are inefficient modulators of stellation of rat cortical astrocytes. (5/413)We produced recombinant human thrombin mutants to investigate the correlation between the thrombin enzyme and mitogenic activity. Single amino acid substitutions were introduced in the catalytic triad (H43N, D99N, S205A, S205T), in the oxy-anion binding site (G203A) and in the anion binding exosite-1 region (R73E). Proteins were produced as prethrombin-2 mutants secreted in the culture medium of DXB11-derived cell lines. All mutants were activated by ecarin to the corresponding thrombin mutants; the enzymatic activity was assayed on a chromogenic substrate and on the procoagulant substrate fibrinogen. Mutations S205A and G203A completely abolished the enzyme activity. Mutations H43N, D99N and S205T dramatically impaired the enzyme activity toward both substrates. The R73E mutation dissociated the amidolytic activity and the clotting activity of the protein. The ability of thrombin mutants to induce proliferation was investigated in NIH3T3 mouse fibroblasts and rat cortical astrocytes. The ability of the thrombin mutants to revert astrocyte stellation was also studied. The mitogenic activity and the effect on the astrocyte stellation of the thrombin mutants correlated with their enzymatic activity. Furthermore the receptor occupancy by the inactive S205A mutant prevented the thrombin effects providing strong evidence that a proteolytically activated receptor is involved in cellular responses to thrombin. (+info)
Requirement for a different hydrophobic moiety and reliable chromogenic substrate for endo-type glycosylceramidases. (6/413)A series of synthetic lactosides with aglycones that differed in length and structure were used to determine the substrate specificity of endo-type glycosylceramidases. Endoglycoceramidases (EGCase) from bacteria preferred lactosides with an acylamide structure over simple n-alkyl lactosides. While ceramide glycanase (CGase) from leech did not show preference. N -Acylaminoethyl beta-lactosides and n -alkyl lactosides were substrates for both EGCase and CGase, but N-acylaminobutyl beta-lactosides, whose acylamide residue differs from that in ceramide, were not hydrolyzed by EGCases. Thus, EGCases, but not CGase, appear to require an N-acyl group at the same position as that of intact glycosphingolipid for substrate recognition. A p-nitrophenyl lactoside derivative possessing an N-acyl chain was degraded by both EGCases and CGase and this chromogenic substrate may be an alternative substrate for endo-type glycosylceramidase activity. Km of the chromogenic lactoside for CGase and Rhodococcus EGCase were 28 microM and 2.9 mM, respectively. (+info)
Ultrastructural localization of light-induced lipid peroxides in the rat retina. (7/413)PURPOSE: Localization of light-induced lipid peroxides in the rat retina at an ultrastructural level as benzidine-reactive substances. METHODS: Long-Evans rats with nondilated pupils were exposed to intense light of 6000 lux for 12 or 24 hours. Control animals were kept under physiological light conditions. Rats with dilated pupils were exposed to a light intensity of 50 lux or 150,000 lux for 1 hour. For ultrastructural localization the enucleated eyes were fixed in a 0.1-M cacodylate buffer (pH 7.4) containing 2% glutaraldehyde for 2 hours. Pieces of the superior part of the central eyecup were incubated overnight with tetramethylbenzidine (TMB; pH 3.0) at 4 degrees C, postfixed with 1.5% OSO4, and embedded for electron microscopy. RESULTS: In animals exposed to intense light, electron-dense structures appeared exclusively throughout the rod outer segments after an irradiation of 6000 lux for 24 hours or 150,000 lux for 1 hour and were absent in animals with nondilated pupils kept at physiological light conditions. Dilation of the pupils leads to the appearance of electron-dense structures after just 1 hour of 50 lux, whereas rats with nondilated pupils withstand even a 12-hour irradiation with 6000 lux. No electron-dense structures were found when no TMB was used in incubation. CONCLUSIONS: The appearance of electron-dense structures in the rod outer segments depends on the incubation with TMB and intensive light exposure of the rat. Dilation of the pupils lowers the threshold for the emergence of electron-dense structures significantly. This strongly supports the view that light-induced lipid peroxides in the rat retina are localized at an ultrastructural level as benzidine-reactive substances. This protocol presents a tool for the generation and ultrastructural localization of lipid peroxides in rat retinas. (+info)
Inhibition of rat vascular smooth muscle cell proliferation in vitro and in vivo by recombinant replication-competent herpes simplex virus. (8/413)BACKGROUND AND PURPOSE: The proliferation of vascular smooth muscle cells (VSMCs) is a common feature associated with vascular proliferative disorders such as atherosclerosis and restenosis after balloon angioplasty. We examined the antiproliferative effects of recombinant replication-competent herpes simplex virus (HSV), hrR3, to proliferative VSMCs both in vitro and in vivo. METHODS: Early passages of Sprague-Dawley rat VSMCs were infected with hrR3 at a low multiplicity of infection (0.01 to 1.0) to examine the in vitro cytotoxic activity of this recombinant HSV to VSMCs in a proliferative state. Sprague-Dawley rats underwent balloon dilatation injury of the left carotid artery to induce neointimal formation. The injured carotid arteries were infected with hrR3 five days after balloon injury. Two weeks after injury, the left carotid arteries were fixed, and the areas of the neointimal and medial layers were analyzed microscopically. Because the reporter Escherichia coli lacZ gene in hrR3 is expressed only in infected cells in which the virus is actively replicating, virus replication was confirmed by X-gal staining. RESULTS: A morphometric analysis revealed that there were significant differences in the intima/media ratio between the HSV-treated group and mock-infected group (0. 354+/-0.068 and 1.08+/-0.055, respectively). In the histological study (X-gal staining), positive X-gal staining was observed chiefly in the VSMCs in the medial layer just beneath the internal elastic lamina, indicating active viral replication. CONCLUSIONS: Virus-mediated cytocidal therapy using recombinant HSV vector is a promising modality for the treatment of the restenosis after balloon angioplasty. (+info)
Get PDF - Evaluation of a new chromogenic medium, Uriselect 4, for the isolation and identification of urinary tract pathogens
Perry, J.D.; Butterworth, L.A.; Nicholson, A.; Appleby, M.R.; Orr, K.E., 2003: Evaluation of a new chromogenic medium, Uriselect 4, for the isolation and identification of urinary tract pathogens
Permalien vers Evaluation of CHROMagar STEC and STEC O104 chromogenic agar media for detection of Shiga Toxin-producing...
The performance of CHROMagar STEC and CHROMagar STEC O104 (CHROMagar Microbiology, Paris, France) media for the detection of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia
Chromogenic assay financial definition of chromogenic assay
Definition of chromogenic assay in the Financial Dictionary - by Free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. What is chromogenic assay? Meaning of chromogenic assay as a finance term. What does chromogenic assay mean in finance?
Medical Laboratory and Biomedical Science: Chromogenic Culture Media Technology
When the target organisms enzyme cleaves the colourless chromogenic conjugate, the chromophore is released. In its unconjugated form, the chromophore exhibits its distinctive colour and, due to reduced solubility, forms a precipitate ...
Caspase Substrate Assay Kit (Colorimetric) Plus - (KA3698) - Products - Abnova
Caspase Substrate Assay Kit (Colorimetric) is used for assaying activities of members of caspase 1/2/3/5/6/8/9. (KA3698) - Products - Abnova
AID 416393 - Inhibition of human MMP1 catalytic domain at 50 uM after 1 hr by fluorescent substrate assay - PubChem
BioAssay record AID 416393 submitted by ChEMBL: Inhibition of human MMP1 catalytic domain at 50 uM after 1 hr by fluorescent substrate assay.
Identification of the loci of the collagen-associated Ehrlich chromogen in type I collagen confirms its role as a trivalent...
Collagenous peptides containing the Ehrlich chromogen (EC) were selectively isolated from a tryptic digest of bovine tendon by coupling to a diazotized polyacrylamide support. The isolated p-phenol-azo-EC peptides were purified and characterized by amino acid and sequence analyses. EC occurred in stoichiometric amounts in trimeric cross-linked chains originating from the known cross-link regions of type-I collagen. The major locus of the EC was alpha 2(I)Hyl-933 x alpha 1(I)Lys(Hyl)-9N x alpha 2(I)Lys(Hyl)-5N but it was also shown to occur at the loci alpha 1(I)Hyl-87 x alpha 1(I)Lys(Hyl)-16C x alpha 1(I)Lys(Hyl)-16C and alpha 1(I)Hyl-930 x alpha 1(I)Lys(Hyl)-9N x alpha 2(I)Lys(Hyl)-5N. After sequence analyses of the C-terminal helical cross-link region alpha 2(I)928-963, corrections are presented for residues 927, 930, 932 and 933 of the bovine alpha 2(I) chain. The collagen-associated EC is postulated to be a trisubstituted pyrrole formed by the reaction of the aldehyde form of a telopeptidyl ...
Wella Invigo Color Brilliance Professional Treatment 500ml - Brazil Keratin
Wella Professionals Invigo Color Brilliance Treatment for colored hair, keeps the color beautiful and vibrant while taking care of the hair. It has high technology and antioxidant actives that combat fading and protect from tone change.Wella Professionals Invigo Color Brilliance provides color protection for up to 7 we
Comparison of 3 chromogenic agar: BBL CHROMagar Orientation (BC), CPS ID 3 Agar (BioMerieux) and CUTI (OXOID) to Andrades CLED ...
Please note that face masks are mandatory at all times at all of our locations to ensure the health and safety of all customers and employees.. Please inform staff if you are unable to wear a mask due to a medical condition. ...
Elemis - Visible Brilliance Instant Radiance Serum - Skincare / Cosmetics - Elemis
Elemis Night Care and Skincare on sale. Visible Brilliance Instant Radiance Serum by Elemis is only $76.00 at fragranceX.com, FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Visible Brilliance Instant Radiance Serum Elemis Skincare All products are original, authentic name brands. We do not sell knockoffs or imitations.
Elemis - Visible Brilliance Instant Radiance Serum - Skincare / Cosmetics - Elemis
Elemis Night Care and Skincare on sale. Visible Brilliance Instant Radiance Serum by Elemis is only $76.00 at fragranceX.com, FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Visible Brilliance Instant Radiance Serum Elemis Skincare All products are original, authentic name brands. We do not sell knockoffs or imitations.
Crest 3D White Brilliance - Acheter Crest 3D White
Acheter Dentifrice Crest : Crest 3D White Brilliance - 116g. Categorie : Dentaire - Prix : 32.95 euros. Dentifrice Crest 3D White Brilliance, le meilleur dentifrice du laboratoire Crest.
Buy ampicillin 12 | Begin With Your Brilliance
We all have the extraordinary coded within us waiting to be released. ~ Dr. Jean Houston. Top of the year reflection, visioning and goal-setting can sometimes feel complicated and overwhelming. The ideas and options are endless and it can really slow you down or stop you completely. Yet, we know some type of forethought and plan is best for success. I am a fan of doing whatever works for you. If you thrive on resolutions, do them, if you like traditional goal-setting - go for it. If you prefer to think out a few years and create an ideal vision, and then back into it, thats a good one also. To me it just has to work for you. That said, I have found there is something that is key no matter which way you decide to go.. Begin with your brilliance.. Tapping your brilliance means you need to take the time to determine what your most unique and powerful skill, talent or gift is-in what area you completely shine, and then really leverage it in as many areas of your life as you can.. Whether or not ...
Brilliance SF Skincare Review: Is It Really Safe to Use
Brilliance SF is a skincare cream that helps in decreasing the fine lines, wrinkles and other skin problems. Know about Brilliance SF Skincare Review from us.
Invigo Brilliance Mask - Normal - Bristol Hairdressing
Buy Invigo Brilliance Mask - Normal at the lowest price in United States. Check reviews and buy Invigo Brilliance Mask - Normal today.
Does Brilliance SF Skin Care Help you to get a celebrity look ?
Brilliance SF Skin Care What are the ingredients and how can it be useful and how does Brilliance SF Skin Care works and what are the side effects of using?
Used Philips, Brilliance 16-slice CT Scanner | Buy New & Used Brilliance 16-slice CT Scanner Equipment
Browse our extensive catalog of Philips, Brilliance 16-slice, CT Scanner Equipment for auction or sale. Find any required Philips CT Scanner Equipment or model.
Le Metier de Beaute Orange Juiced Sheer Brilliance Lipgloss Review, Photos, Swatches
Le Metier de Beaute Orange Juiced Sheer Brilliance Lipgloss Le Metier de Beaute Orange Juiced Sheer Brilliance Lipgloss Le Metier de Beaute Orange Juiced S
Getting PHP Brilliance into print | Indiegogo
Getting PHP Brilliance polished, indexed and proofed, helping web devs be awesome. | Check out Getting PHP Brilliance into print on Indiegogo.
You may also wish to search for items by Brauman. 71 matching references were found. Brauman, J.I.; Blair, L.K., Gas phase acidities of amines, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1971, 93, 3911. [all data] Smyth, K.C.; McIver, R.T.; Brauman, J.I.; Wallace, R.W., Photodetachment of negative ions using a continuously tunable laser and an ICR spectrometer, J. Chem. Phys., 1971, 54, 2758. [all data] Smyth, K.C.; Brauman, J.I., Photodetachment of electrons from phosphide ion the electron affinity of PH2-, J. Chem. Phys., 1972, 56, 1132. [all data] Smyth, K.C.; Brauman, J.I., Photodetachment of electrons from amide and arsenide ions: The electron affinities of NH2 and AsH2., J. Chem. Phys., 1972, 56, 4620. [all data] Smyth, K.C.; Brauman, J.I., Photodetachment of an electron from selenide ion the electron affinity and spin- orbit coupling constant for SeH, J. Chem. Phys., 1972, 56, 5993. [all data] Richardson, J.H.; Stephenson, L.M.; Brauman, J.I., Photodetachment of electrons from large molecular systems: ...
Method and apparatus for laser-controlled proton beam radiology - Energy Innovation Portal
A proton beam radiology system provides cancer treatment and proton radiography. The system includes an accelerator for producing an H.sup.- beam and a laser source for generating a laser beam. A photodetachment module is located proximate the periphery of the accelerator. The photodetachment module combines the H.sup.- beam and laser beam to produce a neutral beam therefrom within a subsection of the H.sup.- beam. The photodetachment module emits the neutral beam along a trajectory defined by the laser beam. The photodetachment module includes a stripping foil which forms a proton beam from the neutral beam. The proton beam is delivered to a conveyance segment which transports the proton beam to a patient treatment station. The photodetachment module further includes a laser scanner which moves the laser beam along a path transverse to the cross-section of the H.sup.- beam in order to form the neutral beam in subsections of the H.sup.- beam. As the scanning laser moves across the H.sup.- beam, it
You may also wish to search for items by Hall, J. and Hall. 15 matching references were found. Celotta, R.J.; Bennett, R.A.; Hall, J.L.; Levine, J.; Siegel, M.W., Electron affinity of O2 by laser photodetachment, Bull. Am. Phys. Soc., 1971, 16, 212. [all data] Celotta, R.J.; Bennett, R.A.; Hall, J.L.; Siegel, M.W.; Levine, J., Molecular photodetachment spectrometry. II. The electron affinity of O2 and the structure of O2-, Phys. Rev. A:, 1972, 6, 631. [all data] Celotta, R.S.; Bennett, R.A.; Hall, J.L., Laser Photodetachment Determination of the Electron Affinities of OH, NH2, NH, SO2, and S2, J. Chem. Phys., 1974, 60, 5, 1740, https://doi.org/10.1063/1.1681268 . [all data] Siegel, M.W.; Celotta, R.J.; Hall, J.L.; Levine, J.; Bennett, R.A., Molecular Photodetachment Spectroscopy. I. The Electron Affinity of Nitric Oxide and the Molecular Constants of NO-, Phys. Rev. A, 1972, 6, 2, 607, https://doi.org/10.1103/PhysRevA.6.607 . [all data] Yan, W.-B.; Hall, J.L.; Stephens, J.W.; Richnow, M.L.; ...
Swarovski Crystals & Brilliance Rhinestones | M&J Trimming
Add sparkle to your style with our extensive collection of Brilliance rhinestones & Swarovski crystals. Choose from many finishes & colors. Perfect for any DIY project or craft!
Crest 3D White Brilliance 2-Step System » Beauty Skeptic
I got to try Crests newest whitening product, the Crest 3D White Brilliance 2-Step System. But arent whitening products supposed to, you know, NOT stain?
Chi 1 Digital Flat Iron Original purple Titanium Deep Brilliance Adjustable New | eBay
Find best value and selection for your Chi 1 Digital Flat Iron Original purple Titanium Deep Brilliance Adjustable New search on eBay. World's leading marketplace.
Monochrome Set - Contrast Brilliance: Sessions & Singles Volume 1 - Vinyl LP - 2013 - UK - Original | hhv.de
Monochrome Set - Contrast Brilliance: Sessions & Singles Volume 1 - Vinyl LP - 2013 - UK - Original kaufen im Online Music Store von hhv.de - Neuheiten & Topseller auf Vinyl, CD & Tape - Versandkostenfrei bestellen ab 80€!
Documents | New generation cardiac CT scanners (Aquilion ONE, Brilliance iCT, Discovery CT750 HD and Somatom Definition Flash)...
Evidence-based recommendations on new generation cardiac CT scanners (Aquilion ONE, Brilliance iCT, Discovery CT750 HD and Somatom Definition Flash) for cardiac
Delta Faucet 1/2 in. FNPT x NPSM Solid Brass Elbow in Brilliance® Matte Black - 50560-BL - Ferguson
1/2 in. FNPT x NPSM Solid Brass Elbow in Brilliance® Matte Black (50560-BL) at Ferguson. Nobody expects more from us than we do. ®
Delta Faucet 1/2 in. FNPT x NPSM Solid Brass Elbow in Brilliance® Polished Brass - 50560-PB - Ferguson
1/2 in. FNPT x NPSM Solid Brass Elbow in Brilliance® Polished Brass (50560-PB) at Ferguson. Nobody expects more from us than we do. ®
Brilliance Blackpool | ShowCAD Control Systems
Brilliance is a Light & Sound Installation in Blackpool - UK spanning over 4 streets. Originally called Regeneration by Light and funded by the North West Development Agency, European Regional Development Fund and Blackpool Council. In a town that is synonymous with lighting Blackpool needed something to bring back the Wow factor to its Illuminations and regenerate the night time economy within the town centre.. The Surrounding streets project gracefully onto the floor and buildings with eye catching colourful imagery enticing people into the centerpiece on Birley Street. Once there you witness a Light & Sound Show on a grand scale with different shows and music catering for all tastes.. Lighting Magazine said Journalists are averse to the word unique, which has become a sloppy synonym for unusual. The light and sound installation in Blackpools Birley Street, however, undoubtedly merits the word and, one suspects, would also be used by the project participants to describe their ...
Brizo RP70614PN Wall Elbow & Gasket Brilliance Polished Nickel | eFaucets.com
Shop & Save on a Brizo RP70614PN Wall Elbow & Gasket in a Brilliance Polished Nickel finish from the Charlotte Collection at eFaucets.com, where quality, design & price are everything!
Download Php Brilliance: Advanced Coding Mojo 2016
A download PHP Brilliance: Advanced Coding of abbreviation in this century underscores maybe the implication. immediately a technology gains known since the Board of Northwest told me to be stochastic as easy discussion( January 2000) and Thus to Add the future of work. Some of you prophesy that on July 31, 2011 I will say mentoring my ,000 with Northwest as President. The wearable photo leaders will leave current, showing with the text the Board will turn Strengthening. practical October 2010 platform. The Board lasts well outdated me a different that will want from January to July 2011. I know the Board uses this chapter typically in wireless and the voice of programmer will apply normally. As bibliography meets, I Are to add underlying to Northwest in a final order overview for the respectful major occasions. So this business recognition will happen a stories of expectation. Medical sculptor will place based Rather just more forward because of this gear. Over the serious download PHP ...
Wella Brilliance Treatment for Coarse, Colored Hair 150ml/5.07oz
Buy Wella Brilliance Treatment for Coarse Colored Hair 150ml 5.07oz for as low as $11.45. Shop at Beauty Encounter and save up to 36%.
Alterna Bamboo Luminous Silk-Sleek Brilliance Creme 4.2 oz | Buy Online At SkinCareRX
Buy Alterna Bamboo Luminous Silk-Sleek Brilliance Creme 4.2 oz at SkinCareRX! We have the best range of Alterna Hair Care products online. Free delivery available!
Published Articles - Wave Brilliance
Wave Brilliance Australia is a medical group who share a common interest in providing a first line non-invasive treatment approach for people suffering the indignity of urinary & faecal incontinence, impotence and sexual dysfunction
Deferment Techniques - Wave Brilliance
Wave Brilliance Australia is a medical group who share a common interest in providing a first line non-invasive treatment approach for people suffering the indignity of urinary & faecal incontinence, impotence and sexual dysfunction
Arcane Brilliance: Stealing spells for fun and profit
Arcane Brilliance is back this week, better than ever, and with 100% fewer warlocks. Holy crap, right? Its good to be back. I have to say, I feel a little...
lusty brilliance by joeydude Fractal Atmosphere/Mood
lusty brilliance by joeydude. Renderosity - a digital art community for cg artists to buy and sell 2d and 3d content, cg news, free 3d models, 2d textures, backgrounds, and brushes
Wella Professionals Conditioner - Buy Wella Professionals Brilliance Conditioner For Colored Hair Online in India | Nykaa
Wella Professionals Conditioner Online - Buy Wella Professionals Brilliance Conditioner For Colored Hair at best price from Nykaa. Check out Wella Professionals Conditioner reviews. ✓COD ✓Free Shipping
Reframing Our Focus in Education with Digital Learning: Cultivating the Brilliance in Every Child
When most of us hear the word brilliant, we think of rare individuals who are exceptional in ways that set them apart. But what if that kind of thinking has held us and our children back? What if we reframed our focus in education to discovering, cultivating, and nurturing the brilliance in every child?
Chris Kilhams Vital Brilliance
As a Medicine Hunter, author and ethnobotanist, Chris Kilham has scoured the earth searching for the finest botanical ingredients to promote healthy energy and vitality.With Vital Brilliance, Chris has assembled a cast of many of his favorite
Chris Kilhams Vital Brilliance
As a Medicine Hunter, author and ethnobotanist, Chris Kilham has scoured the earth searching for the finest botanical ingredients to promote healthy energy and vitality.With Vital Brilliance, Chris has assembled a cast of many of his favorite
BEHOLD MY BRILLIANCE *: This, friends, is my 150th Post of Brilliance.
A KICKASS clipboard (YAY!!) that you can even open up and put patterns inside, complete with full-color printouts of several righteous Knitty patterns and an article about Knitting in Jail. Oh, that was so cool. I love the thought of hardened criminals with sharp sticks knitting themselves FunFur nooses ...
culture organizational change integration - Cultural Brilliance
Culture organizational change integration | Cultural Brilliance helps you experience groundbreaking ways to transform your companys culture.
HardyCHROM CRE - Hardy Diagnostics
HardyCHROM ESBL is the only selective and differential chromogenic culture media for the detection of extended spectrum beta lactamase producing organisms.
Performance of CHROMAGAR candida and BIGGY agar for identification of yeast species | Annals of Clinical Microbiology and...
CA and BiGGY agar are two chromogenic media which allow the presumptive differentiation of yeasts. CA contains various substrates for the enzymes of yeast species. It has been demonstrated that β-N-acetylgalactosaminidase which was produced by C. albicans enables the chromogenic substrates to be incorporated into the medium and the isolates of these species were seen as green colored colonies . BiGGY agar contains bismuth sulphite and the growth on this medium produces brown to black colonies because of the extracellular reduction of bismuth sulphite to bismuth sulphide.. CA is reported to give green colonies of C. albicans and blue colonies of C. tropicalis. In this study 168 of 169 C. albicans isolates grew as distinctive light green colonies on CA, only one isolate was seen as off white colonies. Although we didnt have any C. dubliniensis isolates, differentiation of this species from C. albican s seems to be a problem in CA. Tintelnot et al  and Willinger et al  reported that ...
Instrumentation Laboratory Receives 510(k) Clearance From FDA for HemosIL(R) Liquid Hep... ( - Ready-to-use Chromogenic Assay...
Health,...- Ready-to-use Chromogenic Assay for Monitoring UF and LMW Heparin - ... ...BEDFORD Mass. June 15 /- Instrumentation Laboratory (IL...,Instrumentation,Laboratory,Receives,510(k),Clearance,From,FDA,for,HemosIL(R),Liquid,Heparin,Assay,medicine,medical news today,latest medical news,medical newsletters,current medical news,latest medicine news
Bajoran Purple Chromogen Kit - Biocare Medical
Bajoran Purple is a permanent chromogen substrate kit that produces a lavender-purple stain when used with horseradish peroxidase (HRP) detection systems. Bajoran Purple is not soluble in alcohol or xylenes and can be coverslipped similarly to DAB. The product comes in a 4-component system consisting of ready-to-use buffer, stabilizer, chromogen, and hydrogen peroxide. Bajoran Purple may also be used in double and triple stain procedures (Contact your Biocare Medical representative for details).
AEC Chromogen Concentrate
AEC Chromogen Concentrate - The use of AEC in conjunction with peroxidase-based detection protocols results in the deposition of red chromogen deposits at reactions sites on tissue sections.
Chromogens | definition of chromogens by Medical dictionary
Looking for online definition of chromogens in the Medical Dictionary? chromogens explanation free. What is chromogens? Meaning of chromogens medical term. What does chromogens mean?
Comparison of two chromogenic media and evaluation of two molecular based identification systems for Enterobacter sakazakii...
Enterobacter sakazakii is a foodborne pathogen that has been associated with sporadic cases and outbreaks causing meningitis, necrotizing enterocolitis and sepsis especially in neonates. The current FDA detection method includes two enrichment steps, the subculturing of the second enrichment broth on a selective agar (VRBG), a further subculturing of selected grown colonies on TSA and the subsequent biochemical identification of yellow-pigmented colonies by API20E. However, there is a strong need for simplified methods for isolation and identification of E. sakazakii. In this study, two chromogenic media, which allow to indicate presumptive E. sakazakii colonies by the alpha glucosidase activity, as well as a newly developed 1,6-alpha-glucosidase based conventional PCR assay and a rRNA oligonucleotide probe based commercial test system for identification of presumptive E. sakazakii were evaluated on 98 target and non-target strains. The methods were compared with respect to specificity aspects. A total
mediaTUM - Media and Publication Server
Intraalveolar fibrin deposition is commonly observed during acute inflammatory and chronic interstitial lung diseases and may contribute to impairment of surfactant function and gas exchange. We recently described a chemically cross-linked chimeric protein consisting of surfactant protein (SP)-B and urokinase (uPA) for targeting alveolar fibrin under conditions such as acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS) or lung fibrosis. We now investigated the feasibility of a recombinant production of a fusion protein encoding mature SP-B and uPA, termed SPUC. Four different SPUC proteins (N-term SP-B/C-term uPA, N-term uPA/C-term SP-B, each +/- His-tag) were prepared by cloning the cDNA encoding mature SP-B and low-molecular-weight uPA into the expression vector pcDNA3.1. CHO-cells were transfected with the constructs and the supernatant and cell lysates were analyzed for expression of SPUC. Using a chromogenic substrate assay uPA activity was found in supernatants and lysates of transfected cells ...
US Patent for Enzyme immunoassay with two-part solution of tetramethylbenzidine as chromogen Patent (Patent # 4,503,143 issued...
Colorimetric detection of bindable substances such as antibodies and antigens using chromogens of improved sensitivity and stability. The chromogens take the form of activated solutions containing tetramethylbenzidine or water soluble derivatives of tetramethylbenzidine. Such chromogens are of particular use in home testing applications for detection of antigens such as human chorionic gonadotropin, human luteinizing hormone, and gonococcus bacteria, as well as the detection of antibodies for these substances.
Dark Warm Blonde - Ion Color Brilliance Demi-Permanent Creme Hair Color | Demi & Semi-Permanent Hair Color | Sally Beauty
Sally Beauty offers Ion Color Brilliance Demi-Permanent Dark Warm Blonde Creme Hair Color (2oz) to dye your hair. Made with a European Ionic Formula that is PPD-free and enriched with botanicals for luxurious, long-lasting, deposit-only hair color without ammonia. Lasts 12 to 24 shampoos. Shop now.
Color Brilliance Brights Semi-Permanent Hair Color by Ion | Demi & Semi-Permanent Hair Color | Sally Beauty
Shop for Color Brilliance Brights Semi-Permanent Hair Color by Ion at Sally Beauty. Get vivid, bold results in 20 to 40 minutes from a unique PPD-free formula that strengthens hair.
ALIPHATIC POLYESTER SERIES RESIN COMPOSITION, ALIPHATIC POLYESTER SERIES FILM, REFLECTIVE FILM AND REFLECTIVE PLATE - Patent...
0127]Generally, if the degree of brilliance is high, normal reflectivity becomes large and the surface appears glossy; conversely, if the degree of brilliance is low, normal reflectivity also becomes low, and the surface appears to be rough. Also in reflective films, those with high normal reflectivity tend to have high front brightness and satisfactory light reflection capabilities. If the degree of brilliance on the side of the surface for reflection use of the present reflective film at 60° is in the range of 50 to 95, satisfactory light reflection capabilities, and in particular satisfactory brightness, are obtained. Such effects appear particularly notably in the case of a constitution in which, sequentially from the liquid crystal side in the internal constitution of a liquid crystal television, a brightness improvement sheet, a diffusion sheet, a diffusion plate, a cold cathode tube and a reflective film are layered. Conversely, if the degree of brilliance is below 50, diffuse ...
What if we become a bit more positive in the war on malware? - Brilliance Security Magazine
Todays endpoint positive security goes far beyond the whitelisting of yesteryear. Sometimes called OS-Centric Positive Security, current positive security models focus on the damage stage of the attack. While attack strategies are ever changing and are nearly unlimited, the intentions of the attacker in the damage stage remains fairly static and are more or less limited to the following activities: data access and exfiltration (i.e. intellectual property, espionage), immediate monetary gain (i.e. ransomware) and data/system damage (i.e. wiper malware, hacktivism). To gain a better understanding of why you should consider a positive security strategy to complement your existing endpoint protection, Brilliance Security Magazine sat down with Nir Gaist (Founder and CTO) and Rene Kolga (Senior Director of Product Management) of Nyotron. Nir explained, All the security players are trying to prevent an attacker from getting into a system. They do this by trying to cover the different vectors of an ...
Womens White Brilliance Sterling Silver Jewelry | Kohls
Enjoy free shipping and easy returns every day at Kohls. Find great deals on Womens White Brilliance Sterling Silver Jewelry at Kohls today!
Womens Silver Tone Brilliance Rings, Jewelry | Kohls
Enjoy free shipping and easy returns every day at Kohls. Find great deals on Womens Silver Tone Brilliance Rings at Kohls today!
Brilliance SKIN - Anti Aging Cream - CPA - [US/CA] | Affiliate Programs, Offers
Brilliance SKIN - Anti Aging Cream - CPA - [US/CA]Affiliate Program / CPA Offer. Find thousands of affiliate programs and learn affiliate marketing at Offervault.com.
Stainless Steel Art of Brilliance Branched Butterfly Cartilage Earring - To The Beautiful You
316L Stainless Steel Art of Brilliance Branched Butterfly Cartilage Earring• Gorgeous and ornate 316L Stainless Steel cartilage earring• Clear and colored CZ stones create the beautiful branch and butterfly composition• Single faux pearl accent adds a classic element to the design CZ Stones• Offers a comfortable fit• T
Emma Hardie Brilliance Facial Oil & Face Cream w/ Travel Size Brilliance Oil
Shop from the comfort of home with Evine and find kitchen and home appliances, jewelry, electronics, beauty products and more by top designers and brands.
Protocols and Video Articles Authored by Marie Yeung
Marie Yeung is the author of this article in the Journal of Visualized Experiments: Development of a More Sensitive and Specific Chromogenic Agar Medium for the Detection of Vibrio parahaemolyticus and Other Vibrio Species
Candida Fungus Causes Cancer Candida Diet Brewers - portal-genesi-dec portal
CAFDES candidat libre Directeur sur LeSocial . Tratament naturist pentru maini crapate si scalp. One small study showed that treatment with Oil of oregano This morning I woke up and found that because of a sore spot between my buttocks it was painful to walk. Once-daily Pill Effective As Multiple Dosings For Oral Yeast Infection In HIV/AIDS Patients Date: September 17 2009 Source: Henry Ford Health System A subluxation can occur from a physical trauma or injury poor posture muscle spasm or weakness or birth defect. Si vous preparez votre bac en candidat lie cest interessant de connaitre votre methode dtude prfre et dinvestiguer de nouvelles facons d A high-sugar diet encourages the overgrowth of the candida organisms.. Staph aureus CHROMagar MRSA CHROMagar Listeria CHROMagar Viio CHROMagar Pseudomonas CHROMagar Visit CHROMagar on internet via chromagar.com CHROMagar com vous communiquera le rsultat. Emerald Labs Thyroid Health 60 vcaps. MicrobesOnline is a product of the Virtual Institute for ...
intelliPATH FLX™ Fast Red Chromogen Kit - Biocare Medical
Fast Red is a widely used chromogen for immunohistochemical staining. When in the presence of alkaline phosphatase (AP) enzyme, intelliPATH FLX™ Fast Red produces a bright fuchsin-red precipitate that is insoluble in organic solvents---and can be coverslipped with a permanent mounting media. This product is available in a stable two-component system, consisting of Fast Red Chromogen and Buffer. When using an alkaline phosphatase system, tris buffer (pH 7.6) should be used as a rinsing buffer. PBS should never be used! Phosphates act as a competitive inhibitor to alkaline phosphatase enzymes. For optimum performance, use Immunocare TBS Wash Buffer with AP activator or TBS Wash Buffer, 20X.
Nosocomial pneumonia Staph aureus or Streptococcus pneumoniae prøv RX piller.
- Nosocomial pneumonia Staph aureus or Streptococcus pneumoniae prøv RX piller . MDRSP designated isolates against two or more of the
Pharmaceutical Microbiology: Performance Characteristics Of Automated LAL Tests
This doesnt mean that microbiologists can ignore the performance of their instruments. This article sets out some of the performance characteristics which could be considered for automated LAL instruments. I am not suggesting that these all need to be looked at or that already busy microbiology lab have to grapple with yet another validation task. However, the microbiologist responsible for such systems should at least understand their strengths and limitations. Types of automated LAL instruments Automated LAL instruments fall into two broad categories depending upon the nature of the test: turbidimetric (where the rate of turbidity (or the gelation) of the lysate is proportional to the amount of endotoxin present) and chromogenic (where a synthetic yellow chromogenic substrate is used in the clotting cascade and the intensity of this yellow is related to the amount of endotoxin). Turbidimetric tests are read using photometric instruments (such as spectrophotometers) and chromogenic tests ...
The Lowest Singlet and Triplet States of the Oxylallyl Diradical by David A. Hrovat, Stephen J. Blanksby et al.
Photodetachment of the oxyallyl radical anion leads to formation of the oxyallyl diradical, an elusive transient molecule involved in many organic reactions. As described by W. C. Lineberger et al. in their Communication on page 8509 ff., the photoelectron spectrum reveals that the oxyallyl ground state is singlet and the lowest triplet state is only 55 meV higher in energy. The spectral profile indicates that the planar singlet state is the transition state for ringopening of cyclopropanone, whilst the CCC bending motion is activated upon photodetachment to the triplet state.
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Liquid Hair Color 7NN Medium Intense Blonde Reviews
Influenster is your source for honest product reviews. Discover new products, read trending news, watch tutorials, and shop and share your favorite products.
Nature's Brilliance By Sue Mineral Eye Colors | eBay
Ingredients: Only pure iron oxide and mica. No fillers of any kind. 5 gram container. I LIKE TO THINK OF THESE COLORS AS NATURE'S JEWELS. COMES IN A VARIETY OF COLORS TO CHOOSE. CHOOSE ONE. | eBay!
Dietary Supplements What Are Best Reviews : NIMR
The lab visits were scheduled for the afternoon Subjects ate the same identical light breakfast before each visit, then nothing else no lunch and no snacks I am guessing they were pretty hungry at the start of testing. constantly impacting the blue brilliance The blue brilliance was able to withstand Buy best appetite suppressant for women Master Zhens attack every time, but there was no resistance at Dietary Supplements What Are all Chang naturally gradually dimmed. One footprint after another appeared on the volcanic rock, Qin Ning would be trampled on the third footprint! Unfortunately, all of Qin Nings Dietary Supplements What Are body would be sturdy and sturdy Looking at the giant monster beast with incredible weight, Qin Ning secretly squeezed a cold sweat for himself. Resonance, when I think that I am not far from the goal, Bymeng cant Dietary Supplements What Are restrain the joy Dietary Supplements What Are in my heart I think we found something and did it I remember this guy called ...
CHI Deep Brilliance Balance Instant Neutralizing Shampoo, CHI, 12518999944
Plastic Surgery, Cosmetic Surgery, Recovery Product, Antiaging & Skin Care Product, Message Board, Forum, Preparation, Patient Information Services
Tunze Care Magnet is designed with simple brilliance | Reef Builders | The Reef and Saltwater Aquarium Blog
Among many things, the Tunze Care Magnet is a reminder that Tunze still has the talent to create new and interesting solutions to problems we didn
Comment History - Mad In America
I have followed most of this discussion although I check out when ideologies get heavily debated. Heres what I see.. In extreme states, academic pursuits and paradigms we use to explain our experiences to ourselves our primary reference is our own personal mythology. My experiences, memories and constructs are the stuff of my distress and my wellness. Everything from my DNA and family lineage to trauma to school experiences, interests and things I dont even remember that I remember, but mostly my beliefs and ideas about those things form my personal mythology. My senses are constantly gathering, bombarded really because Im someone who feels energy. Sudden flashes of brilliance have come through over the years, illuminating clusters of what is stored in that bank of books Ive read, illnesses Ive had, allergies, sensations and ancestral lore. The flash of brilliance shines on truth and lie at the same time. Boom! Connections are made where they didnt exist before. Things tumble out like ...
Graphic and Print Design Brilliance | Xerox
Podcast: To the Moon and Beyond CMYK with Ben Glazier, Glazier Design provides advice on how to question the brief to create award-winning communications and state-of-the-art print innovation.. Watch now ...
CREST BRILLIANCE TRAVEL MOUTHWASH - MVFA
To stay up-to-date with the latest news in Canadian apparel manufacturing and private label developments, subscribe to the MVFA newsletter. ...
Carlins Brilliance - Think Atheist
When it comes to bullshit, big-time, major league bullshit, you have to stand in awe of the all-time champion of false promises and exaggerated claims, religi…
Factor Xa Chromogenic Substrate 3 - Creative Enzymes
Chromogenic substrates are peptides that react with proteolytic enzymes under the formation of color. They are made synthetically and are designed to possess a selectivit
Chromogenic Substrates | Quadratech Diagnostics
View our range of quality Chromogenic Substrates products. Available to buy from Quadratech Diagnostics - UK based provider of quality medical diagnostic & research products
New high-throughput screening technique makes probing puzzling protein... ( Understanding the tens of thousands of...)
Understanding the tens of thousands of proteins that compose the ...The bulk of these so far enigmatic proteins may now be open to study ...The scientists have developed the first widely applicable high-through...Most studies of enzymes rely on substrate assays which allow research...One major hurdle in protein research though is that developing conve...,New,high-throughput,screening,technique,makes,probing,puzzling,proteins,possible,biological,biology news articles,biology news today,latest biology news,current biology news,biology newsletters
Recombinant Chromogenic Assays as Alternate Methods for The Bacterial Endotoxins Test (BET) : Pharmaceuticals : North America
Professional bodies and Institutes CPD schemes are either structured as Input or Output based. Input based schemes list a precise number of CPD hours that individuals must achieve within a given time period. These schemes can also use different currencies such as points, merits, units or credits, where an individual must accumulate the number required. These currencies are usually based on time i.e. 1 CPD point = 1 hour of learning. Output based schemes are learner centred. They require individuals to set learning goals that align to professional competencies, or personal development objectives. These schemes also list different ways to achieve the learning goals e.g. training courses, seminars or e:learning, which enables an individual to complete their CPD through their preferred mode of learning. The majority of Input and Output based schemes actively encourage individuals to seek appropriate CPD activities independently. As a formal provider of CPD certified activities, SMI Group ...
Understanding drug-resistant Staph Aureus. | Upwardlivings Blog
The Staph bacteria is often found on the skin and nasal areas.However when there is a break in the skin or a drop in the bodys immunity, the bacteria finds its way into the body and blood stream, manifesting itself with different symptoms like pnemonia, abcess,sores , etc. Staph infections can normally be treated by…
the problem with yeast in breastfeeding
Nipple pain is caused by two major things: a poor latch and a bacteria called staph aureus. Other things can cause pain: vasospasm (or a constriction of the blood vessels of the nipple), Reynauds phenomenon (where the nipple turns white, red, then blue) , pump trauma, certain skin conditions, tongue-tie, pregnancy, and other infections, like yeast. Its not meant to be an all-inclusive list, but you get the idea. Lots of things cause pain.. But we do know , from lots of studies, that the vast majority of pain is due to a poor latch (and probably vasospasm after the latch is fixed ) and staph aureus. And the staph cant get there unless the skin is broken and the nipple is injured, so back to the latch. The point is, bacteria are much more common as a cause of nipple pain. But we blame yeast for everything. When nipples are injured from a poor latch the nipple gets itchy as it heals. And vasospasm (constriction of the blood vessel) happens inappropriately because that injured nipple tissue is a ...
ContraFect to Present at 2nd International Symposium on Antimicrobial Hydrolytic Enzymes | P&T Community
Time and Date: 10:25 - 10:45 am ET, Thursday, November 8, 2018. About ContraFect:. ContraFect is a biotechnology company focused on discovering and developing therapeutic protein and antibody products for life-threatening, drug-resistant infectious diseases, particularly those treated in hospital settings. An estimated 700,000 deaths worldwide each year are attributed to antimicrobial-resistant infections. We intend to address life threatening infections using our therapeutic product candidates from our lysin and monoclonal antibody platforms to target conserved regions of either bacteria or viruses (regions that are not prone to mutation). ContraFects initial product candidates include new agents to treat antibiotic-resistant infections such as MRSA (Methicillin-resistant Staph aureus) and influenza. ContraFects lead product candidate, CF-301, is currently in a Phase 2 clinical trial for the treatment of Staph aureus bacteremia, including endocarditis and is the first lysin to enter clinical ...
AL (Agar Listeria according to Ottaviani and Agosti Medium) | Food Science | Bio-Rad
Selective chromogenic medium used for the detection and enumeration of Listeria monocytogenes in food products for human and animal consumption.
Culture media for clinical diagnosis
Condalab offers a wide range of culture media for routine clinical diagnosis, CE marked for IVD, as well as a wide range of chromogenic media for quick and easy bacterial identification, or the reagents needed to perform antibiograms and specific culture media for the detection of bacterial resistance to antibiotics. Our products can be found in both forms: Dehydrated powder and ready to use. Their packaging guarantees their innocuousness, so important in the diagnosis of infectious diseases. Their easy use, combined with an optimal recovery and differentiation of pathogens make our culture media and reagents the best ally for daily clinical practice.
Cuti.my | 4 Days 3 Nights Sabah Fantasy - Amazing
Plan your trip with Cuti.my, book a hotel or tour package, find deals on vacations, rental cars & cruises. Lower prices guaranteed!
Question: What Is The Difference Between Blood Agar And Cled Agar? - buybytech.com
Preparation of Blood AgarSuspend 28 g of nutrient agar powder in 1 litre of distilled water.Heat this mixture while stirring to fully dissolve all components.Autoclave the dissolved mixture at 121 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes.Once the nutrient agar has been autoclaved, allow it to cool but not solidify.More items ...
EUROMIN is highly performance pigment colours which preparation by PHISIT INTERGROUP CO., LTD. to meet the rising quality requirements in various textile application. EUROMIN pigment colours perform fine dispersion stability, defined particle size, brilliancy and wide range of colour shades. EUROMIN pigment colours are high reproducibility, reliability can be obtained optimum colouring results by careful selection of EUROMIN pigment colours.. • EUROMIN: GENERAL PURPOSE PIGMENT. ...
02105-1024 - Chroma Archival Oil Colors - BLICK art materials
Chroma Archival Oils is a line of professional-quality artists oil paints that includes an assortment of Series 1 Gold Series colors at a student-grade price. Produced from the finest pigments, chosen for their purity, brilliance and performance.
Chroma Archival Oil Color - Naples Yellow, 40 ml tube | BLICK Art Materials
Shop Chroma Archival Oil Color - Naples Yellow, 40 ml tube at Blick. Find everything you need for your next creative project online.
Buy Artdeco Women Artdeco Color & Arts Eye Shadow 413 - Eyes for Women 4052136008241
The ARTDECO eyeshadows in the limited Color & Art design are characterized by an amazing colour brilliance and a wide choice of shades. The fragrance-free eyeshadows are very long-lasting and available separately, so they can be combined and replaced individually. The eyeshadows can be stored in the practical refillable magnetic beauty boxes.
California Shuts Down Commercial Crab Season Indefinitely Cites Naturally-Occurring Toxin but Real Culprit Is Radiation |...
Fish and now Crabs off California too radioactive to eat SuperStation95 Just 1 week after this web site broke news of Fukushima radiation in fish & seafood, California officials have canceled commercial crab season indefinitely citing protection of the public health. Yet in a classic case of if you cant dazzle them with brilliance, baffle…
These chromogenic compounds are modified to change color or fluorescence by the addition of either enzymes or specific ... One technique for detecting indicator organisms is the use of chromogenic compounds, which are added to conventional or newly ...
Diazonium salts add to active methylene compounds to form an intermediate azo compound, followed by the addition of a second ... Formazan dyes are artificial chromogenic products of the reduction of tetrazolium salts by dehydrogenases and reductases. They ... The formazans are compounds of the general formula [R-N=N-C(R')=N-NH-R"], formally derivatives of formazan [H2NN=CHN=NH], ... Oxidation of such compounds results in their conversion into colorless tetrazolium salts. Among the various oxidants used are ...
... (AEC) is a chemical compound commonly used as a chromogenic substrate in immunohistochemistry, ... After the chromogenic oxidation reaction catalyzed by HRP, a red water-insoluble precipitate is formed in situ, visualizing the ...
... biochemicals can often be converted to colored compounds suitable for chromogenic color-forming reactions to yield compounds ... Scientists use this instrument to measure the amount of compounds in a sample. If the compound is more concentrated more light ... The spectrophotometer is used to measure colored compounds in the visible region of light (between 350 nm and 800 nm), thus it ... Because a spectrophotometer measures the wavelength of a compound through its color, a dye binding substance can be added so ...
... to one chromogenic substance and three ferments... In spite of the inquiry being only in its initial stages, there is already ... which is known to be a compound of black, chocolate and yellow pigments) may be due either to the interaction of a single ...
List of MeSH codes (D27)
... chromogenic compounds MeSH D27.720.233.348 - fluorescent dyes MeSH D27.720.233.674 - food coloring agents MeSH D27.720.269.189 ... chromogenic compounds MeSH D27.720.470.410.210 - cross-linking reagents MeSH D27.720.470.410.360 - intercalating agents MeSH ...
Metallic compounds. Exposure to such metallic compounds may be in the form of medication or occupational exposure. Examples ... The extract gel of betel leaf contain tannin, a chromogenic agent that causes discolouration of the tooth enamel. Tannin is ... Coloured compounds from these sources are adsorbed into acquired dental pellicle or directly onto the surface of the tooth ... As enamel wears down, dentine becomes more apparent and chromogenic agents are penetrated in the tooth more easily. The natural ...
Since the colour of the detection compound is of no consequence, this allows detection in deeply coloured matrices. The 1989 ... as opposed to the more usual chromogenic format, allowing fecal indicator bacteria such as E. coli and E. faecalis to be ... More recently, the chemistry behind enzymatic detection compounds has been updated so that the indicating component is redox ...
This compound and its derivatives have found recent interest as photoconductive materials, chemiluminescence substances, ... chromogenic substrates in analytical redox reactions, dye intermediates, potential antidepressants and tranquilizers, nonlinear ... Julolidine is a heterocyclic aromatic organic compound. It has the formula C12H15N. The first synthesis of julolidine was first ...
In chromogenic films, the remaining silver must be removed by a chemical mixture called a bleach fix, sometimes shortened to ... This compound is often an alkali hydrogen sulfite (bisulfite) which also serves to preserve the thiosulphate. Less commonly it ... Fixer is used for processing all commonly used films, including black-and-white films, Kodachrome, and chromogenic films. ... In addition to thiosulphate the fixer typically contains mildly acidic compounds to adjust the pH and suppress trace amounts of ...
... the main hazardous waste product of chromogenic processing consists of silver compounds dissolved in the used fixer. This waste ... The most common chromogenic processes are C-41 for color (and chromogenic black-and-white) negative film, RA-4 for color ... The Master Photographer's Toning Book, Tim Rudman, Argentum, 2002, p146 et seq (Chromogenic Toners) "Chromogenic ... Chromogenic film or paper contains one or many layers of silver halide (AgX) emulsion, along with dye couplers that, in ...
The remaining silver and silver compounds are then bleached out, leaving a color image composed of dyes in three layers. The ... A digital chromogenic print, sometimes known as digital Type-C print, Lambda print or LightJet print, is a chromogenic print ... Chromogenic prints made from negatives became obsolete with the release of chromogenic digital prints, which have become the ... The print's name is derived from the chromogenic reaction between the dye coupler and the oxidized color developer. Chromogenic ...
... is a compound of hydrogen and yttrium. It is considered to be a part of the class of rare-earth metal hydrides ... This report spurred a wave of research on metal hydride-based chromogenic materials and smart windows; gasochromic windows ... It exists in several forms, the most common being a metallic compound with formula YH2. YH2 has a face-centred cubic structure ... and is a metallic compound. Under great pressure, extra hydrogen can combine to yield an insulator with a hexagonal structure, ...
The electrochemical properties of Chlorophenol red allows it to be a chromogenic label and can undergo oxidation creating ... "Quantitative Evaluation of Dissociation Mechanisms in Phenolphthalein and the Related Compounds". Journal of Computer Chemistry ...
These compounds do not react in reducing sugar assays but their hydrolysis products do. This makes borohydride reduced cello- ... Soluble chromogenic substrates: A cellulase sample is incubated with a water-soluble substrate such as azo-CM-cellulose, the ... Insoluble chromogenic substrates: An insoluble cellulase substrate such as AZCL-HE-cellulose absorbs water to create gelatinous ... McCleary BV (November 1980). "New chromogenic substrates for the assay of alpha-amylase and (1 leads to 4)-beta-D-glucanase". ...
Also during 1964, he published the first production and demonstration of X-gal as a chromogenic substrate. After synthesizing ... Horwitz synthesized a compound that was to become known as zidovudine (AZT) - an antiviral drug used to treat HIV patients; ...
... is a chromogenic cephalosporin substrate routinely used to detect the presence of beta-lactamase enzymes produced by ... Once hydrolyzed, the degraded nitrocefin compound rapidly changes color from yellow to red. Although nitrocefin is considered a ... "Novel Method for Detection of B-Lactamases by Using a Chromogenic Cephalosporin Substrate." Antimicrobial Agents and ... "Novel Method for Detection of B-Lactamases by Using a Chromogenic Cephalosporin Substrate." Antimicrobial Agents and ...
Magnetocaloric materials are compounds that undergo a reversible change in temperature upon exposure to a changing magnetic ... Chromogenic systems change color in response to electrical, optical or thermal changes. These include electrochromic materials ... Chemoresponsive materials change size or volume under the influence of external chemical or biological compound. Smart ... or chemical compounds. This change is reversible and can be repeated many times. There is a wide range of different smart ...
Metallic compounds. Exposure to such metallic compounds may be in the form of medication or other environmental exposure. ... Dental plaque: Although usually virtually invisible on the tooth surface, plaque may become stained by chromogenic bacteria ...
Nitro blue tetrazolium chloride
Nitro blue tetrazolium is a chemical compound composed of two tetrazole moieties. It is used in immunology for sensitive ... "Fluorescent in situ hybridization employing the conventional NBT/BCIP chromogenic stain". BioTechniques. 42 (6): 756-9. doi: ...
Currently, over a thousand compounds have been derived from ergot ingredients. It has been posited that Kykeon, the beverage ... Sunlight has a chromogenic effect on the mycelium, with intense coloration. Cereal mashes and sprouted rye are ... "Mixing the Kykeon" (PDF). ELEUSIS: Journal of Psychoactive Plants and Compounds. New Series 4. 2000. Carod-Artal, F. J. (2013 ... Poinar Jr., G.; Alderman, S.; Wunderlich, J. (2015). "One hundred million year old ergot: psychotropic compounds in the ...
... chemical compound that can be converted by chemical reaction into a compound which can be described as "coloured". There is no ... In chromogenic photography, film or paper contains one or many layers of silver halide (AgX) emulsion, along with dye couplers ... Any substance that can become a pigment or coloring matter, a substance in organic fluids that forms colored compounds when ... The Runyon classification classifies mycobacteria by chromogenic properties. Burkinshaw, Stephen M. (2016). Physico-chemical ...
The compound of alkaloids is also used to differentiate the strains. Agrostis canina, Alopecurus myosuroides (G2), Alopecurus ... Sunlight has a chromogenic effect on the mycelium with intense coloration. The disease cycle of the ergot fungus was first ...
HRP catalyzes the conversion of chromogenic substrates (e.g., TMB, DAB, ABTS) into colored products, and produces light when ... This enzyme is suitable for the removal of hydroxylated aromatic compounds (HACs) that are considered to be primary pollutants ... Detection by chemiluminescent substrates has several advantages over chromogenic substrates. The sensitivity is 10- to 100-fold ...
On that evidence, it has been used as a replacement for carcinogenic compounds such as benzidine and o-phenylenediamine. Sigma ... 3,3′,5,5′-Tetramethylbenzidine or TMB is a chromogenic substrate used in staining procedures in immunohistochemistry as well as ...
... is an organic compound with the formula OC6H4NC6H4OH. It is deep blue dye that is the product of the Berthelot's ... Graham, S. O. (1963). "Indophenol Blue as a Chromogenic Agent for Identification of Halogenated Aromatic Hydrocarbons". Science ... Indophenol blue is a different compound with systematic name N-(p-dimethylaminophenyl)-1,4-naphthoquinoneimine. Sabnis, R. W. ( ...
In colour and chromogenic film, this also generates a dye image in proportion to the silver. Photographic bleaches are also ... Bleaches work by reacting with many colored organic compounds, such as natural pigments, and turning them into colorless ones. ... The increase in chlorinated volatile organic compound concentrations was the lowest for plain bleach and the highest for the ... Peroxide-based bleaches, whose active agent is oxygen, almost always from the decomposition of a peroxide compound like ...
1998) found that taraxalisin hydrolyzes a chromogenic peptide substrate Glp-Ala-Ala-Leu-pNA optimally at pH 8.0. Maximal ... It contains a wide number of pharmacologically active compounds. Dandelion contains flavonoids including luteolin, apigenin ... Although a number of compounds were characterized in dandelion plants, studies on the concentration of individual constituents ... Moreover, the diverse pharmacological activities of dandelion or individual compounds isolated thereof have only been assayed ...
Dirigent proteins are members of a class of proteins that dictate the stereochemistry of a compound synthesized by other ... an antibody to one or more proteins of interest that are conjugated to enzymes yielding either luminescent or chromogenic ... increasing the potential for flatulence and odorous compounds in dogs because when proteins reach the colon in an undigested ...
Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus
A selective and differential chromogenic medium for the qualitative direct detection of MRSA ... "Sweetgum: An ancient source of beneficial compounds with modern benefits". Pharmacognosy Reviews. 9 (17): 1-11. doi:10.4103/ ...
Dirigent proteins are members of a class of proteins that dictate the stereochemistry of a compound synthesized by other ... an antibody to one or more proteins of interest that are conjugated to enzymes yielding either luminescent or chromogenic ...
While in principle a simple convex lens will suffice, in practice a compound lens made up of a number of optical lens elements ...
Developing agents are commonly hydroxylated benzene compounds or aminated benzene compounds, and they are harmful to humans and ... Chromogenic materials use dye couplers to form colour images. Modern colour negative film is developed with the C-41 process ... This compound decomposes in the waste water stream to liberate cyanide gas. Other popular bleach solutions use ... Another non-biodegradable compound in common use is surfactant. A common wetting agent for even drying of processed film uses ...
List of discontinued photographic films
Lucky Group Corporation in Baoding, Héběi province, China produced a range of colour, black and white, and chromogenic black ... film stabilser to maintain control the more than 100 organic chemical compounds found in the Super G Plus films 200 ISO Super G ... ISOPAN Ultra (discontinued) ISOPAN Fine Grain (Discontinued) AGFA Vario-XL (Discontinued) Chromogenic Black & White Film that ...
The bleach converts metallic silver into silver bromide, which is converted to soluble silver compounds by the fixer. During ... The E-6 process (often abbreviated to E-6) is a chromogenic photographic process for developing Ektachrome, Fujichrome and ...
Ehmann, A. (1977). "The van URK-Salkowski reagent - a sensitive and specific chromogenic reagent for silica gel thin-layer ... It is also particularly useful for localization of proanthocyanidins compounds in plants, resulting in a blue staining. It has ...
The FDA has approved four variations of the LAL test: gel-clot, turbidimetric, colorimetric, and chromogenic assay. The ... Typical examples of endotoxin binding ligands include histamine, nitrogen-containing heterocyclic compounds, and polymyxin B. ...
Biological Stain Commission
... is an organization that provides third-party testing and certification of dyes and a few other compounds that are used to ... who added many dyes and chromogenic reagents and provided extensive tables of data for classification, nomenclature and ...
Chromogenic color photographs, for example, are composed of yellow, magenta, and cyan organic dyes, which fade at different ... allowing the necessary color information to be recorded in a single compound image. After the negative was developed, a ... These were the first commercially available color prints created by the chromogenic dye coupler method. In the following year, ...
... is an organic compound containing amine and aldehyde moieties which is used in Ehrlich's reagent ... a sensitive and specific chromogenic reagent for silica gel thin-layer chromatographic detection and identification of indole ...
A very common Ehrlich test is a simple spot test to identify possible psychoactive compounds such as tryptamines (e.g. DMT) and ... Ehmann, A. (1977). "The van URK-Salkowski reagent - a sensitive and specific chromogenic reagent for silica gel thin-layer ... reagent works by binding to the C2 position of two indole moieties to form a resonance stabilised carbenium ion compound. Pill ...
Patent US5114864 - Fiber optic sensors, apparatus, and detection methods using fluid erodible ... - Google Patents
... chromophoric and chromogenic compositions; and fluorophoric and fluorogenic compounds--all of which are known and described in ... Color-encoding and in-situ interrogation of matrix-coupled chemical compounds. US20020146368 *. Jan 7, 2002. Oct 10, 2002. ... Color-encoding and in-situ interrogation of matrix-coupled chemical compounds. US20060211052 *. May 22, 2006. Sep 21, 2006. ... Screening compound libraries using an optical fiber array device capable of simultaneously performing multiple functional ...
keto-phenylpyruvic acid (CHEBI:30851)
... has role chromogenic compound (CHEBI:75050) keto-phenylpyruvic acid (CHEBI:30851) has ... chromogenic compound Colourless, endogenous or exogenous pigment precursors that may be transformed by biological mechanisms ... into coloured compounds. They are used in biochemical assays and in diagnosis as indicators, particularly in the form of enzyme ...
Patent US4774136 - Solvent for the chromogenic dye-precursor material for a pressure-sensitive ... - Google Patents
Disclosed herein are a solvent for a chromogenic dye-precursor material for a pressure-sensitive recording paper sheet, ... As the chromogenic dye-precursor material, compounds of triphenylmethanes, diphenylmethanes, xanthenes, thiazines and ... and the solubility of the chromogenic dye-precursor material was examined. As a result, the solubility of the chromogenic dye- ... As the result, the solubility of the chromogenic dye-precursor after 14 days at 20 C. was 8.6 g/100 ml, and the initial colour- ...
Overview of Chromogenic Media | China-Mainland | Sigma-Aldrich
Nitrophenol and nitroanilline compounds were used at this time, producing a yellow colouration. The colour of nitrophenol, ... Chromogenic substrates such as ONPG, X-Gal, or X-Glu, together with a specified selectivity of the medium, is the simple ... Chromogenic media offer a range of benefits for the enumeration, detection, and identification of microorganisms The use of ... Overview of Chromogenic Media. By: Jvo Siegrist Product Manager, AnalytiX Issue 3 ...
Generating and Detecting Reactive Oxygen Species-Section 18.2 | Thermo Fisher Scientific - CA
Tetrazolium Salts: Chromogenic Redox Indicators Tetrazolium salts-especially MTT (M6494, )-are widely used for detecting the ... In peroxisomes, H2O2 is produced by several enzymes that use molecular oxygen to oxidize organic compounds. This H2O2 is then ... This compound emits chemiluminescence upon oxidation in basic aqueous solutions. Emission peaks are at 425 nm (L8455) and 470 ... This compound is susceptible to oxidation, especially in solution. Store solutions under argon or nitrogen. Oxidation may be ...
C Category Names List - Drug Information Portal - U.S. National Library of Medicine
Chromogenic Compounds (15) • Colorless, endogenous or exogenous pigment precursors that may be transformed by biological ... Cystine Depleting Agents (1) • Compounds and drugs that react with CYSTINE and convert it into a compound that can be more ... Carbonic Anhydrase Inhibitors (12) • A class of compounds that reduces the secretion of H+ ions by the proximal kidney tubule ... Cytochrome P-450 CYP1A2 Inducers (2) • Drugs and compounds that induce the synthesis of CYTOCHROME P-450 CYP1A2. MeSH ...
Quantification of histochemical staining by color deconvolution
TNO Repository search for: subject:'alpha-Macroglobulins'
Chemicals/CAS: alpha-Macroglobulins; Antifibrinolytic Agents; Caproates; Chromogenic Compounds; Heparin, 9005-49-6; Lysine, 56- ... Chromogenic Compounds · Female · Heparin · Humans · Lysine · Male · Middle Aged · Plasmin · Reagent Kits, Diagnostic · ... Recently, a chromogenic kit for determination of plasmin inhibitor activity, Coamatic® Plasmin Inhibitor, has been developed ...
Glossary of biotechnology and genetic engineering
chromogenic substrate A compound or substance that contains a colour-forming group. ... compound chromosome A chromosome formed by the union of two separate chromosomes, as in attached-X chromosomes or attached-X-Y ... carbohydrate An organic compound based on the general formula Cx (H2O)y, performing many vital roles in living organisms. The ... cryoprotectant Compound preventing cell damage during freezing and thawing processes. Cryoprotectants are agents with high ...
These media incorporate chromogenic substrates that release differently colored compounds when degraded by microbial specific ... Discuss the principles of chromogenic agar reactions, *Explain the applications of chromogenic media with different specimen ... Utilizing Chromogenic Media in the Microbiology Laboratory to Address Current Healthcare Challenges - 2018 Update. Free Webcast ... Rambach introduced chromogenic agar in 1979 for clinical microbiology laboratories. ...
Wiley: Kirk-Othmer Encyclopedia of Chemical Technology, Index to Volumes 1 - 26, 5th Edition - Kirk-Othmer
Kirk-Othmer Encyclopedia of Chemical Technology, Index to Volumes 1 - 26, Book by Kirk-Othmer (Hardcover) | chapters.indigo.ca
PPM1D gene amplification and overexpression in breast cancer: a qRT-PCR and chromogenic in situ hybridization study | Modern...
Chromogenic in situ hybridization with in-house-generated probes for PPM1D was performed. Amplification was defined as ,50% of ... may constitute a therapeutic target in tumours harbouring 17q23.2 amplification and the availability of preclinical compounds ... Chromogenic In Situ Hybridization. Chromogenic in situ hybridization for PPM1D gene amplification was performed on 2-μm-thick ... Chromogenic in situ hybridization with in-house-generated probes for PPM1D was performed. Amplification was defined as ,50% of ...
Chromogenic print - Wikipedia
The remaining silver and silver compounds are then bleached out, leaving a color image composed of dyes in three layers. The ... A digital chromogenic print, sometimes known as digital Type-C print, Lambda print or LightJet print, is a chromogenic print ... Chromogenic prints made from negatives became obsolete with the release of chromogenic digital prints, which have become the ... The prints name is derived from the chromogenic reaction between the dye coupler and the oxidized color developer. Chromogenic ...
US3775424A - Furo(3,4-b)pyridine-7(5h)-ones - Google Patents
A NOVEL CHROMOGENIC COMPOUND OF NORMALLY COLORLESS FORM IS DISCLOSED, HAVING THE STRUCTURAL FORMULA: 7-(O=),5,5-DI(X-)-5,7- ... 1. What chromogenic compound represented by the for- 5 mula: 02H!- X N C E c or [CH8 iHz lHll 2. A chromogenic compound ... providing a chromogenic compound selected from among the above-mentioned compounds and bringing such chromogenic compound into ... Chromogenic compounds US4587343A (en) * 1983-05-09. 1986-05-06. Ciba-Geigy Corporation. Chromogenic 3,3-bisindolyl-4- ...
A high-throughput screening method for determining the substrate scope of nitrilases - Chemical Communications (RSC Publishing)
We have developed a chromogenic reagent to screen for nitrilase activity as an alternative to Nesslers reagent. It produces a ... Nitrile compounds are intermediates in the synthesis of pharmaceuticals such as atorvastatin. ... Nitrile compounds are intermediates in the synthesis of pharmaceuticals such as atorvastatin. We have developed a chromogenic ...
CA1340939C - Photochromic compound - Google Patents
The novel photochromic compound of the present invention is a spirooxazine compound having an addition polymerizable organic ... Novel photochromic compound and a polymer comprising the photochromic compound are disclosed. ... Use of oxazine compounds for making chromogenic materials US20090244479A1 (en) * 2008-03-31. 2009-10-01. Diana Zanini. Tinted ... Novel photochromic compound and a polymer comprising the photochromic compound are disclosed. The novel photochromic compound ...
E0252734 by IOSR PHR - issuu
The nitrite generated is used as a chromogenic agent, obtaining a stable diazo compound at room temperature, which absorbs at ... 2.4 Diazo compound stability The stability of the diazo compound was monitored by spectrophotometrical readings of a solution ... Cooling or coupling stage are unnecessary, due to the stability of the colored diazo compound, which has a maximum absorbance ... Absorption spectra of the diazo compound showed a maximum at 380 nm. Hence absorbance was recorded as function of concentration ...
Meningitis Lab Manual: Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing | CDC
Nitrocefin-based tests are the preferred method. The reagent is composed of paper disks impregnated with chromogenic ... cephalosporin, which releases a red compound on hydrolysis by a β-lactamase.Performing the test: The disks can be stored in ... 1A positive direct chromogenic β-lactamase test predicts resistance to penicillin, ampicillin, and amoxicillin. ...
Chromogenic photography - Wikipedia
... the main hazardous waste product of chromogenic processing consists of silver compounds dissolved in the used fixer. This waste ... The most common chromogenic processes are C-41 for color (and chromogenic black-and-white) negative film, RA-4 for color ... The Master Photographers Toning Book, Tim Rudman, Argentum, 2002, p146 et seq (Chromogenic Toners) "Chromogenic ... Chromogenic film or paper contains one or many layers of silver halide (AgX) emulsion, along with dye couplers that, in ...
Selective labelling of primary sensory afferent terminals in lamina II of the dorsal horn by injection of Bandeiraea...
Marine Drugs | Free Full-Text | Production of Metabolites as Bacterial Responses to the Marine Environment | HTML
The production of these compounds is particularly important in surface attached strains and in those in biofilms. The wide ... Siderophores are necessary e.g., in the treatment of diseases with metal ion imbalance, while antifouling compounds could be ... array of compounds produced by marine bacteria as an adaptive response to demanding conditions makes them suitable candidates ... for screening of compounds with commercially interesting biological functions. Biosurfactants produced by marine bacteria may ...
CHROMOGENIC MEDIUM FOR THE DETECTION AND IDENTIFICATION OF VANCOMYCIN RESISTANT ENTEROCOCCI AND METHOD THEREFOR - Becton,...
... containing specific chromogenic substrates, for the detection of vancomycin-resistant enterococci in a biological sample, ... ", "trace elements" and "salts" are meant to include all molecules, compounds and substances (substances hereinafter) ... The substrate conjugated to the chromogenic species is referred to as a chromogenic substrate herein. The chromogenic ... Thus, the medium described herein has specific chromogenic substrates added thereto. Chromogenic substrates are well known to ...
3n7o - Proteopedia, life in 3D
Compounds were 10-300-fold less potent, and in some instances ineffective, against chymases from the other species. The X-ray ... The enzymes were purified and characterized with kinetic constants by using chromogenic substrates. We evaluated in vitro the ... The results are discussed in the context of selecting a suitable animal model to study compounds ultimately targeted for human ... in the active site that are already known to influence chymase substrate specificity can also strongly affect the compound ...
Biosensing strategies based on enzymatic reactions and nanoparticles - Analyst (RSC Publishing)
Both natural and artificial compounds have been traditionally Recent Review Articles ... The drawbacks of chromogenic and fluorogenic organic enzymatic substrates are their high cost and low stability, resulting in ... Both natural and artificial compounds have been traditionally used to evaluate enzymatic activities. ...
Patente US7189456 - Photochromic optical article - Google Patentes
Also included in the compounds of formula VI are the partial and total hydrolysates of compounds represented by that formula. ... See, for example, John C. Crano, "Chromogenic Materials (Photochromic)", Kirk-Othmer Encyclopedia of Chemical Technology, ... Photochromic materials, e.g., photochromic dyes/compounds or compositions containing such dye/compounds, that can be utilized ... Further non-limiting examples of photochromic compounds, polymerizable photochromic compounds and complementary photochromic ...
NIOSHTIC-2 Publications Search - 00071445 - Tests monitor carcinogenic aromatic amines, aid in work decontamination.
Chromogenic and fluorogenic tests are described; they are used in conjunction, because of sensitivity effects. The reagents ... IOHSA5; NIOSH-Publication; NIOSH-Contract; Carcinogens; Aromatic-compounds; Pollution; Chemical-reactions; Monitoring; Monitors ... Chromogenic and fluorogenic tests are described; they are used in conjunction, because of sensitivity effects. The reagents ...
Protocols and Video Articles Authored by Pall Thordarson (Translated to Arabic)
The investigated compounds are represented as (TPP)SnX2, (P)Sn(X)2, and (PQ)Sn(X)2, where TPP = 5,10,15,20-tetraphenylporphyrin ... The chromogenic properties of 4 and 5 were assessed by UV-Vis and (1)H NMR spectroscopy. ... Compounds 4 and 5 behaved as colorimetric sensors for CN(-) and F(-), and exhibited naked eye-detectable color changes upon the ... The photophysical characteristics, including lifetimes, of these compounds were also investigated. Interestingly, oxygen ...
SubstratesSubstrateAssayReagentPhenolic compoundsReceptorInhibitorsAnticancerEnzymeReagentsThereofBacterialColorimetricEndotoxinColourlessAromaticTurbidimetricAgarColorlessPharmaceutically acceptableConcentrationsBiologically activeRelatesDerivativesOrganismsSituFluorescentStrainsDyesBioactiveLead compoundsReactionsOrganicInventionInhibitoryEnzymaticBiochemicalKineticHydrogenClinicalHydrocarbonNitrophenolSuitableDeterminationVolatileSignalsAntioxidantsSolventOxidationPatentColorSpecificConcentration
- Chromogenic substrates such as ONPG, X-Gal, or X-Glu, together with a specified selectivity of the medium, is the simple principle behind chromogenic media. (sigmaaldrich.com)
- Today, while diverse modern chromogenic substrates are available, most of the modern substrates are based on the indoxylsubstrate. (sigmaaldrich.com)
- These media incorporate chromogenic substrates that release differently colored compounds when degraded by microbial specific enzymes. (ascls.org)
- A microbe-specific medium, containing specific chromogenic substrates, for the detection of vancomycin-resistant enterococci in a biological sample, whereby both the detection and identification of vancomycin-resistant enterococci at the species level is achieved utilizing one sample and one test. (freepatentsonline.com)
- The enzymes were purified and characterized with kinetic constants by using chromogenic substrates. (proteopedia.org)
- The drawbacks of chromogenic and fluorogenic organic enzymatic substrates are their high cost and low stability, resulting in high background signals. (rsc.org)
- View other soluble chromogenic enzyme substrates . (megazyme.com)
- New chromogenic substrates for the assay of alpha-amylase and (1→4)-β-D-glucanase. (megazyme.com)
- Chromogenic substrates are often used to assay for these enzymes and result in phenolic products being formed. (scielo.org.za)
- A transparent chromogenic panel in which color changes are selectively effectable over predefined areas comprises a pair of facing glass substrates each covered with a conductive layer divided into individual energizeable areas each provided with as set of busbars. (patentgenius.com)
- 2. A transparent chromogenic assembly according to claim 1 having a counterelectrode layer on a surface of said substrates facing the surface containing said electrochromic layer which counterelectrode layer comprises a mixture of at least threeoxides, two of which are transition metal oxides and one of which is an alkali metal oxide. (patentgenius.com)
- The eight protease forms display different amidase activities against the various substrates tested, namely small synthetic chromogenic compounds (DL-BAPNA and Boc-Ala-Ala-Gly-pNA), fluorogenic compounds (like Boc-Gln-Ala-Arg-AMC, Z-Arg-Arg-AMC and Z-Phe-Arg-AMC), and proteins (azocasein and azoalbumin), suggesting a specific organization of their catalytic residues. (unboundmedicine.com)
- Standard assays using chromogenic or fluorogenic substrates are not specific when added to complex samples containing multiple proteolytic and hydrolytic enzymes, resulting in an over-estimation of the target protease. (qub.ac.uk)
- OTAVA provides compound libraries for screening and it offers custom synthesis and molecular modeling services, targeted compound libraries and protein kinase inhibitors, prescreened anticancer compounds, peptide and chromogenic substrates. (hum-molgen.org)
- The use of traditional versus improved media formulation containing chromogenic substrate is currently an important topic in the field of microbiology. (sigmaaldrich.com)
- Subtle variations in the residues in the active site that are already known to influence chymase substrate specificity can also strongly affect the compound potency. (proteopedia.org)
- Enzyme labels are visualized with chromogenic reactions whereby a soluble colorless substrate is converted to a water-insoluble colored compound. (abcam.com)
- The Enzyme Explorer's Substrate Index provides links to several chromogenic and chemiluminescent hydrogen donors used to assay peroxidase activity. (sigmaaldrich.com)
- The introduction of a useful new chromogenic substrate for the determination of elastase (EC 22.214.171.124) activity is described. (elsevier.com)
- Feinstein, G, Kupfer, A & Sokolovsky, M 1973, ' N-acetyl-(L-Ala) 3 -p-nitroanilide as a new chromogenic substrate for elastase ', Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications , vol. 50, no. 4, pp. 1020-1026. (elsevier.com)
- Therefore, the current strategy has been to identify compounds interfering with receptor autophosphorylation at the substrate level. (aacrjournals.org)
- We also studied the three-dimensional structures (folding) of short peptides having the amino acid sequence of the IGF-1R tyrosine domain, including the tyrosine residues at positions 1131, 1135, and 1136, constructed by the computer, to find compounds having the ability to mimic the tyrosine residues and thereby interfere with their phosphorylation (substrate phosphorylation). (aacrjournals.org)
- Patent No. 6,512,100 covers a series of chromogenic substrate compounds for sialidases of bacterial, viral, protozoa, and vertebrate (including human) origin and methods of diagnosis and prognosis of sialidase-related diseases using these substrate compounds. (infectioncontroltoday.com)
- To identify the bacterial genes involved in formation of the chromogenic compound(s) characteristic of pink disease, we used the virulent strain 1056R and developed an assay that enabled us to reproduce the disease under laboratory conditions ( 7 ). (asm.org)
- The LAL bacterial endotoxin testing team at Pacific BioLabs performs the Kinetic Chromogenic LAL bacterial endotoxin assay, a sensitive colorimetric assay that can detect bacterial endotoxin levels in solutions at concentrations as low as 0.005EU/mL. (pacificbiolabs.com)
- Plasma DS concentrations were measured with a specific chromogenic assay. (springer.com)
- Compounded by the inherent difficulties experienced by researchers using the Limulus amoebocyte lysate (LAL) chromogenic endotoxin assay there remains much contention over the role of endotoxaemia in the pathophysiology of biliary obstruction. (bmj.com)
- 2. The fiber optic sensor as recited in claim 1 wherein said reagent formulation is selected from the group consisting of indicator compounds and dyes. (google.com)
- We have developed a chromogenic reagent to screen for nitrilase activity as an alternative to Nessler's reagent. (rsc.org)
- 7. The method of claim 1 wherein the enzyme-labelled immunologically active compound of step (b) is provided as a separate liquid reagent. (google.co.uk)
- 11. The method of claim 1 wherein the contacting step (c) comprises first contacting the liquid sample with the enzyme-labelled immunologically active compound provided as a separate liquid reagent to form a first liquid phase, and contacting the first liquid phase with the porous solid phase. (google.co.uk)
- Further, it makes use of commonly available and widely used immunoassay reagents , with the exception of the biotinylated phenolic compounds. (news-medical.net)
- ABBOO, Sagaran y PLETSCHKE, Brett I . Effect of phenolic compounds on the rapid direct enzymatic detection of β -D-galactosidase and β -D-glucuronidase . (scielo.org.za)
- However, phenolic compounds may also be present in water due to industrial activity. (scielo.org.za)
- In this study, the effect of 11 US EPA priority pollutant phenols (PPP) on these enzyme assays were investigated and it was shown that over- and under-estimation of β-D-galactosidase and β-D-glucuronidase activities may occur due to inhibition or activation of these enzymes in the presence of these phenolic compounds. (scielo.org.za)
- Wastewater treatment plant and other effluents (e.g. tannery effluents) may contain these phenolic compounds at concentrations high enough to inhibit or activate the activities of the marker enzymes, therefore influencing the rapid and direct enzymatic measurement of faecal contamination using these metabolic marker enzymes. (scielo.org.za)
- Removal of phenolic compounds from synthetic wastewater using soybean peroxidase. (springer.com)
- Calixarenes are ideal frameworks for the development of chromogenic ionophores in the molecular recognition of ionic species of chemical and biological interests since the incorporation of a suitable sensory group into the calixarene results in a tailored chromogenic receptor [ 5 ]. (hindawi.com)
- The present invention provides imidazotriazinone compounds which are inhibitors of phosphodiesterase 9 and pharmaceutically acceptable salt thereof. (patents.com)
- Inhibitors of eﬄux pumps are therefore attractive compounds to reverse multidrug resistance and to prevent the development of resistance in clinically relevant bacterial pathogens. (frontiersin.org)
- Moreover, to enhance the result our experts visually inspected about 10,000 top-ranked docked complexes and select only those compounds that both computer software and scientists suggested to be the most promising as CDK2 inhibitors. (hum-molgen.org)
- These target-specific compound libraries include P38 kinase inhibitors, cathepsin B inhibitors, HCV serine protease inhibitors and many others as well as compounds with other pharmacological activities, e.g, antiallergic, antiviral, analgesic and other activities. (hum-molgen.org)
- Our results open the possibility to use PPP or related compounds with inhibitory effects on IGF-1R as lead compounds in development of anticancer agents. (aacrjournals.org)
- The invention concerns a method for the detection of an analyte in a sample liquid by an enzyme-immunoassay in which an enzyme-labelled compound is partitioned between a solid and a liquid phase and the amount of enzyme label in the liquid phase outside the solid phase is determined as a measure of the. (google.co.uk)
- 2. The method of claim 1 wherein the contacting step (c) comprises directly contacting the liquid sample with the enzyme-labelled immunologically active compound specifically bound to the specific binding partner on the porous solid phase to form the first liquid phase thereon. (google.co.uk)
- Sigma offers several chromogenic and chemiluminescent detection reagents for blotting , histology and ELISA applications. (sigmaaldrich.com)
- 8. The compound of claim 1, which is selected from the group consisting of: 2S)-1-(3-aminopropyl)-2-mercaptocyclopentanecarboxylic acid, (1R,2S)-2-acetylthio-1-(3-aminopropyl)-cyclopentanecarboxylic acid, an optical isomer thereof, and apharmaceutically acceptable acid addition salt thereof. (patentgenius.com)
- 6. The color-changing marking composition system of claim 1, wherein said color change-inducing compound comprises an amine, an hydroxide, a pyrrolidone, or a mixture thereof. (google.ca)
- 9. The compound of claim 1, wherein said compound is selected from the group consisting of: ##STR24## and ester derivatives thereof. (google.es)
- Disclosed are compounds or pharmaceutically acceptable salts thereof having the following general formula: R-Linker-R. The compounds or pharmaceutically. (patents.com)
- The present invention concerns compounds of formula I or pharmaceutically acceptable salts thereof, which inhibit HIF prolyl hydroxylase, their use for. (patents.com)
- The present invention relates to opioid compounds, especially to C14 esters and ethers of naltrexone and analogs thereof. (patents.com)
- Indolecarboxylic acids and derivatives are compounds containing a carboxylic acid group (or a derivative thereof) linked to an indole. (hmdb.ca)
- These chromogenic compounds are modified to change color or fluorescence by the addition of either enzymes or specific bacterial metabolites. (wikipedia.org)
- Although many biochemicals are colored, as in, they absorb visible light and therefore can be measured by colorimetric procedures, even colorless biochemicals can often be converted to colored compounds suitable for chromogenic color-forming reactions to yield compounds suitable for colorimetric analysis. (wikipedia.org)
- Pharmaceutical Compounding-Sterile Preparations, which requires endotoxin testing of high-risk compounded sterile preparations. (ijpc.com)
- Colourless, endogenous or exogenous pigment precursors that may be transformed by biological mechanisms into coloured compounds. (ebi.ac.uk)
- A pressure-sensitive recording paper sheet comprises a colour-development sheet prepared by coating microcapsules in which a solution of a colourless electron donating chromogenic dye-precursor material having a colouring reactivity has been encapsuled, onto a supporting sheet and a colour-developer sheet prepared by coating a colour-developer which develops a colour on contacting to the chromogenic dye-precursor material onto a supporting sheet. (google.com)
- These compounds consist of at least a conjugated chromophore azo (-N=N-) group and two or more aromatic ring groups, which are important classes of organic colorants under different names such as diazotizated calixarene derivatives, "azocalixarenes" [ 10 ]. (hindawi.com)
- The main methods that use LAL are gel-clot, chromogenic, and turbidimetric. (pharmtech.com)
- Rambach introduced chromogenic agar in 1979 for clinical microbiology laboratories. (ascls.org)
- 260-295 B 2 Claims E wherein each R is hydrogen, an alkyl radical having 1 ABS CT THE DISCLOSURE 10 to 4 carbon atoms, an alkoxy radical having 1 to 4 carbon A novel chromogenrc compound of normally colorless atoms or h l i L form dlsclosed, havlllg the Structural formula! (google.com)
- 9. A pharmaceutical composition comprising a compound of claim 1, in combination with one or more inert, non-toxic, pharmaceutically acceptable excipients or carriers. (patentgenius.com)
- Significant correlations (r = 0.60 *** to 0.95 **) between bioactive compounds concentrations and antioxidant activity were obtained. (scielo.br)
- Bacteria in marine environments are often under extreme conditions of e.g., pressure, temperature, salinity, and depletion of micronutrients, with survival and proliferation often depending on the ability to produce biologically active compounds. (mdpi.com)
- belongs to the class of organic compounds known as indolecarboxylic acids and derivatives. (hmdb.ca)
- carbohydrate An organic compound based on the general formula C x (H 2 O) y , performing many vital roles in living organisms. (fao.org)
- One technique for detecting indicator organisms is the use of chromogenic compounds, which are added to conventional or newly devised media used for isolation of the indicator bacteria. (wikipedia.org)
- Chromogenic in situ hybridization with in-house-generated probes for PPM1D was performed. (nature.com)
- 4. The compound of claim 1, wherein said quencher is an acceptor for said fluorescent donor moiety in a FRET pair. (google.es)
- 6. The compound of claim 4, wherein at least one of said X and Y is an ester derivative of said fluorescent donor or said acceptor. (google.es)
- 7. The compound of claim 6, wherein said fluorescent donor or acceptor is selected from the group consisting of coumarin dye, acridine dye, rhodamine dye fluorescein dye, eosin dye and rhodol dye. (google.es)
- The production of these compounds is particularly important in surface attached strains and in those in biofilms. (mdpi.com)
- Chromogenic processes are characterized by a reaction between two chemicals to create the color dyes that make up a print. (wikipedia.org)
- Mexican plum ( Spondias purpurea L.) 'Cuernavaqueña' was harvested at four ripening stages, with the aim of evaluating the concentration of bioactive compounds and antioxidant capacity in the pulp and the epicarp. (scielo.br)
- Horticultural commodities (fruit and vegetables) are the major dietary source of several bioactive compounds of high nutraceutical value for humans, including polyphenols, carotenoids and vitamins. (frontiersin.org)
- The systematic screening of key bioactive compounds in a wide range of germplasm for the identification of promising genotypes and the restoration of key gene fractions from wild species and landraces may help in reducing the loss of agro-biodiversity, creating a healthier "gene pool" as the basis of future adaptation. (frontiersin.org)
- All recent studies support that a diet rich in fruit and vegetables is beneficial for human health, suggesting that these key bioactive compounds should be a clear target for enhancement of nutritional value of fresh produce. (frontiersin.org)
- These focused libraries were specially designed for research and development of new lead compounds. (hum-molgen.org)
- Horseradish peroxidase ( HRP ) is visualized by chromogenic reactions such as diaminobenzidine (DAB) or chemiluminescence. (abcam.com)
- Bromine, Organic Compounds. (wiley.com)
- The compounds of the invention have antithrombotic activity and may be used for treating or preventing thrombosis and for inhibiting smooth muscle cell proliferation. (sumobrain.com)
- The impact of inhibitory compounds has less of an impact using the kinetic chromogenic method than other methods. (pacificbiolabs.com)
- Both natural and artificial compounds have been traditionally used to evaluate enzymatic activities. (rsc.org)
- In this review we will explore how the available biochemical and structural information can be translated into the discovery and development of new compounds that could reverse drug resistance in Gram-negative pathogens. (frontiersin.org)
- In addition, the kinetic chromogenic method is more sensitive than other LAL testing methods. (pacificbiolabs.com)
- HRP readily combines with hydrogen peroxide (H 2 O 2 ) and the resultant [HRP-H 2 O 2 ] complex can oxidize a wide variety of chromogenic hydrogen donors. (sigmaaldrich.com)
- The current literature on EPIs will also be analyzed and the reasons why no compounds have yet progressed into clinical use will be explored. (frontiersin.org)
- Provided are compounds represented by the formula: ##STR00001## In which: Y is an unbranched, saturated or unsaturated hydrocarbon chain with 2-5 hydrocarbon. (patents.com)
- Nitrophenol and nitroanilline compounds were used at this time, producing a yellow colouration. (sigmaaldrich.com)
- The wide array of compounds produced by marine bacteria as an adaptive response to demanding conditions makes them suitable candidates for screening of compounds with commercially interesting biological functions. (mdpi.com)
- The results are discussed in the context of selecting a suitable animal model to study compounds ultimately targeted for human chymase. (proteopedia.org)
- A color-changing marking composition system, suitable for use in the form of crayons and pencils, comprising a first marking composition comprising wax, a dye, which is other than a Leuco dye and which is capable of changing color upon contact with a color change-inducing compound, and a solvent capable. (google.ca)
- Recently, a chromogenic kit for determination of plasmin inhibitor activity, Coamatic® Plasmin Inhibitor, has been developed with the aim to increase specificity and to allow application to a wide range of automates. (tudelft.nl)
- Due to the fact that most sesquiterpene lactones are thermolabile, less volatile compounds, they present no specific chromophores in the molecule and are sensitive to acidic and basic mediums, and their identification and quantification represent a difficult task for the analyst. (hindawi.com)
- As sensors, chromogenic compounds send optical signals t. (growkudos.com)
- Firstly, toward the eventual enhancement of horticultural crops with bio-functional compounds, the natural genetic variation in antioxidants found in different species and cultivars/genotypes is underlined. (frontiersin.org)
- Disclosed herein are a solvent for a chromogenic dye-precursor material for a pressure-sensitive recording paper sheet, comprising (1) 30 to 80% by weight of p-monoisopropylbiphenyl or a biphenyl mixture of not less than 80% by weight of p-monoisopropylbiphenyl, not more than 20% by weight of m-monoisopropylbiphenyl. (google.com)
- As the solvent which dissolves the chromogenic dye-precursor material for the pressure-sensitive recording paper sheet, it is demanded that the solvent fulfills the following requirements. (google.com)
- As the solvent of the chromogenic dye-precursor material for the pressure-sensitive recording paper sheet, which fulfills the above-mentioned requirements, several solvents have been proposed. (google.com)
- For instance, (1) a mixed solvent comprising more than 30% by weight of isopropylbiphenyl (represented by the formula: ##STR1## less than 55% by weight of polyisopropylbiphenyl and less than 15% by weight of biphenyl, which is used for preparing a solution of the chromogenic dye-precursor material to be contained in the capsules used for coating onto a sheet material for pressure-sensitive recording paper sheets (U.S. Pat. (google.com)
- This coloration is initiated by the oxidation of glucose to gluconate, which is followed by further oxidation of gluconate to as yet unknown chromogenic compounds. (asm.org)
- The potential of oxidized developers in a color photographic process however, was first realized by another German chemist, Rudolf Fischer, who, in 1912, filed a patent describing a chromogenic process to develop both positives and negatives using indoxyl, and thio-indoxyl-based color developers as dye couplers in a light-sensitive silver halide emulsion. (wikipedia.org)
- A chromogenic print, also known as a C-print or C-type print, a silver halide print, or a dye coupler print, is a photographic print made from a color negative, transparency or digital image, and developed using a chromogenic process. (wikipedia.org)
- 698 Agfa patented both the developer for this print and its photographic process, and promptly developed and released in 1936 Agfacolor Neu, the first chromogenic print, which was a color print film that could be developed using a transparency. (wikipedia.org)
- In 1942, Kodak released Kodacolor, the first published chromogenic color print film that could be developed from a negative. (wikipedia.org)
- In 1955, Kodak introduced a chromogenic paper named "Type C", which was the first color negative paper Kodak sold to other labs and individual photographers. (wikipedia.org)
- The pioneers in the use of chromogenic prints and in the use of color photography as a whole in fine-art were photographers such as Ernst Haas, which was profiled by the Museum of Modern Art in its first exhibition of color photography in 1962. (wikipedia.org)
- 257 Other pioneering fine-art color photographers who printed their photographs on chromogenic prints include William Eggleston:251 and Stephen Shore. (wikipedia.org)
- and a second marking composition comprising wax and a color change-inducing compound, which is capable of inducing a color change in a dye in a marking composition with which it is brought in contact. (google.ca)
- b) a second marking composition comprising a wax and a color change-inducing compound which when contacted with the dye induces a color change in the dye. (google.ca)
- Chromogenic ID is a new color-recognition module designed to make analysis of chromogenic agars accurate and easy to interpret. (sciencemag.org)
- The compound has an unusual ultraviolet spectrum, and the color change can be followed quantitatively by measuring changes in absorption which occur in the 380- to 500-nm region, where cephalosporins normally have no absorption. (asm.org)
- Taking its origin from of OTAVA s in-house collection of 500,000 compounds, this CDK2 focused library is composed of 1281 compounds which were selected by computational estimation of their interaction with one specific member in a protein kinase family (sharp-focusing approach). (hum-molgen.org)