Chief Executive Officers, Hospital
A set of cognitive functions that controls complex, goal-directed thought and behavior. Executive function involves multiple domains, such as CONCEPT FORMATION, goal management, cognitive flexibility, INHIBITION control, and WORKING MEMORY. Impaired executive function is seen in a range of disorders, e.g., SCHIZOPHRENIA; and ADHD.
Chief Cells, Gastric
A malignant neoplasm of the ADRENAL CORTEX. Adrenocortical carcinomas are unencapsulated anaplastic (ANAPLASIA) masses sometimes exceeding 20 cm or 200 g. They are more likely to be functional than nonfunctional, and produce ADRENAL CORTEX HORMONES that may result in hypercortisolism (CUSHING SYNDROME); HYPERALDOSTERONISM; and/or VIRILISM.
A province of Canada on the Pacific coast. Its capital is Victoria. The name given in 1858 derives from the Columbia River which was named by the American captain Robert Gray for his ship Columbia which in turn was named for Columbus. (From Webster's New Geographical Dictionary, 1988, p178 & Room, Brewer's Dictionary of Names, 1992, p81-2)
Health professionals who practice medicine as members of a team with their supervising physicians. They deliver a broad range of medical and surgical services to diverse populations in rural and urban settings. Duties may include physical exams, diagnosis and treatment of disease, interpretation of tests, assist in surgery, and prescribe medications. (from http://www.aapa.orglabout-pas accessed 2114/2011)
International collective of humanitarian organizations led by volunteers and guided by its Congressional Charter and the Fundamental Principles of the International Red Cross Movement, to provide relief to victims of disaster and help people prevent, prepare for, and respond to emergencies.
A territory of northwest Canada, bounded on the north by the Arctic Ocean, on the south by British Columbia, and on the west by Alaska. Its capital is Whitehorse. It takes its name from the Yukon River, the Indian yu-kun-ah, meaning big river. (From Webster's New Geographical Dictionary, 1988, p1367 & Room, Brewer's Dictionary of Names, 1992, p608)
An empirical comparison between the board's strategic role in nonprofit hospitals and in for-profit industrial firms. (1/14)As the health care environment becomes more competitive, nonprofit hospitals are under pressure to adopt for-profit business practices. Based on an extensive field study, this research examines the central issue of organizational governance by comparing the strategic roles of nonprofit hospital boards with for-profit industrial boards. The results show that nonprofit hospital boards are generally more involved in the strategic decision process than their for-profit counterparts. If this governance activity is seen as desirable, hospital boards should exercise caution in emulating for-profit board practices. (+info)
What do hospital decision-makers in Ontario, Canada, have to say about the fairness of priority setting in their institutions? (2/14)BACKGROUND: Priority setting, also known as rationing or resource allocation, occurs at all levels of every health care system. Daniels and Sabin have proposed a framework for priority setting in health care institutions called 'accountability for reasonableness', which links priority setting to theories of democratic deliberation. Fairness is a key goal of priority setting. According to 'accountability for reasonableness', health care institutions engaged in priority setting have a claim to fairness if they satisfy four conditions of relevance, publicity, appeals/revision, and enforcement. This is the first study which has surveyed the views of hospital decision makers throughout an entire health system about the fairness of priority setting in their institutions. The purpose of this study is to elicit hospital decision-makers' self-report of the fairness of priority setting in their hospitals using an explicit conceptual framework, 'accountability for reasonableness'. METHODS: 160 Ontario hospital Chief Executive Officers, or their designates, were asked to complete a survey questionnaire concerning priority setting in their publicly funded institutions. Eight-six Ontario hospitals completed this survey, for a response rate of 54%. Six close-ended rating scale questions (e.g. Overall, how fair is priority setting at your hospital?), and 3 open-ended questions (e.g. What do you see as the goal(s) of priority setting in your hospital?) were used. RESULTS: Overall, 60.7% of respondents indicated their hospitals' priority setting was fair. With respect to the 'accountability for reasonableness' conditions, respondents indicated their hospitals performed best for the relevance (75.0%) condition, followed by appeals/revision (56.6%), publicity (56.0%), and enforcement (39.5%). CONCLUSIONS: For the first time hospital Chief Executive Officers within an entire health system were surveyed about the fairness of priority setting practices in their institutions using the conceptual framework 'accountability for reasonableness'. Although many hospital CEOs felt that their priority setting was fair, ample room for improvement was noted, especially for the enforcement condition. (+info)
Family medicine anesthesia: sustaining an essential service. (3/14)OBJECTIVE: To elicit the opinions of family physician anesthetists (FPAs) and hospital Chief Executive Officers (CEOs) regarding the structure of their organizations and the importance of family medicine anesthesia. DESIGN: Mailed survey. SETTING: Ontario hospitals. PARTICIPANTS: The CEOs of Ontario hospitals and family physicians who provide anesthetic services in Ontario hospitals. MAIN OUTCOME MEASURES: Demographics, practices, and opinions of FPAs and CEOs regarding family medicine anesthesia. RESULTS: Responses were received from 159 of 195 practising FPAs (82%). Of the 128 hospitals in Ontario that offered anesthesia services, 59% used at least one FPA; in 39% of these hospitals, all services were provided by FPAs. Both FPAs and CEOs thought that FPAs were competent to meet the anesthesia needs of small community hospitals. Most FPAs and CEOs supported certification and maintenance of competence programs coordinated by a national body, such as the College of Family Physicians of Canada. Both FPAs and CEOs thought there should be support for additional training programs in family medicine anesthesia. CONCLUSION: Small community hospitals rely completely on FPAs to provide essential anesthesia services. Additional training programs and a national structure to coordinate certification and maintenance of competence programs are important to maintain and enhance this essential service. (+info)
Is Canada ready for patient accessible electronic health records? A national scan. (4/14)(+info)
Health care transformation and CEO accountability. (5/14)(+info)
The relationship between organizational leadership for safety and learning from patient safety events. (6/14)(+info)
CEO- CNE relationships: building an evidence-base of chief nursing executive replacement costs. (7/14)OBJECTIVE: Explore professional relationships between Chief Nurse Executives (CNEs) and Chief Executive Officers (CEOs); CNE ethnic diversity; and CNE replacement costs. BACKGROUND: Theoretical frameworks - Marilyn Ray's Theory of Bureaucratic Caring, and Turkel's Theory of Relational Complexity espousing economic as well as caring variables. METHODS: Exploratory mixed-method descriptive design using CNE mailed survey. RESULTS: CNE- cited opportunities for maintaining a positive relationship with the CEO: respect for CEO; goal- sharing (r=.782, p<0.01); having a strong relationship (r= .718, p<0.01); co-problem-solving (r=.437, p<0.01); having an interesting job (r=.406, p<0.01); having similar interests with CEO (r= .346, p<0.01); CEO and CNE maintaining specific roles (r= .261, p<0.05); satisfaction with CNE income (r=.251, p<0.05); willingness to improve relationship with CEO (r=.254, p<0.05). CNE positions demonstrated an ethnic diversity factor of 0.03%. CNE replacement costs to healthcare facilities were over 1.5 million dollars. CONCLUSION: CNE/CEO relationships have identified cohesive factors that may contribute to CNE longevity in position; an ethically diverse CNE deficit exists; and, CNE turnover and vacancy rates impact an organization's financial health and quality of care. (+info)
Responses of Massachusetts hospitals to a state mandate to collect race, ethnicity and language data from patients: a qualitative study. (8/14)(+info)
Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Salary in Nottingham, England: Nottinghamshire | PayScale
The average salary for a Chief Executive Officer (CEO) in Nottingham, England: Nottinghamshire is £67,616. Visit PayScale to research chief executive officer (ceo) salaries by city, experience, skill, employer and more.
Red Hat Names Jim Whitehurst Chief Executive Officer
Red Hat, Inc. (NYSE: RHT) today announced that its Board of Directors has elected James M. Whitehurst, as President and Chief Executive Officer and a member of the Board of Directors of Red Hat, effective January 1, 2008. Mr. Whitehurst will succeed Matthew J. Szulik as President and Chief Executive Officer. Szulik will continue to serve as Chairman of the Board of Directors.On behalf of Red Hats Board of Directors, William S. Kaiser, lead director, said, For nearly a decade, Matthew Szuliks vision and leadership legitimized free, open source software as an innovative and profitable business model. From Red Hats early days as a small, private company, Szulik transformed Red Hat into a globally recognized brand whose approach to technology development and customer service has redefined the software industry.Kaiser added, The Board is delighted that Jim Whitehurst will serve as CEO. We are confident that he will bring a combination of strategic insight and operational excellence needed to sustain
IMAX China Names Edwin Tan Chief Executive Officer
SHANGHAI and NEW YORK, Nov. 13, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- IMAX China Holding, Inc. (1970.HK) and IMAX Corp. (IMAX) today announced the appointment of Edwin Tan as Chief Executive Officer of IMAX China, effective December 9, 2019. In his role, Tan will assume all oversight and executive responsibilities for IMAX China, which continues to drive record box office and strong theatre network growth in 2019. Tan brings decades of global leadership experience to the role across entertainment, exhibition and event services industries, having most recently served as Chief Executive Officer of the China operations of Messe Muenchen, a top ten exhibition company globally.
Sanofi Appoints David Meeker Chief Executive Officer of Genzyme | FiercePharma
Sanofi Appoints David Meeker Chief Executive Officer of Genzyme PARIS, Oct 24, 2011 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Sanofi announced today the appointment of David Meeker as Chief Executive Officer of Genzyme, a
The Daily Insider Buying Stock for 01/03/2014 is TENET HEALTHCARE CORP - DailyStocks.com
Mr. Rittenmeyer has served as the chairman, president and chief executive officer of Expert Global Solutions, Inc., a provider of business process outsourcing services, since March 2011. From 2005 to 2008, Mr. Rittenmeyer held a number of senior management positions with Electronic Data Systems Corporation (EDS), including chairman and chief executive officer from 2007 to 2008, president from 2006 to 2008, chief operating officer from 2005 to 2007 and executive vice president, global service delivery from 2005 to 2006. Prior to that, he was a managing director of the Cypress Group, a private equity firm, serving from 2004 to 2005. He served as chairman, chief executive officer and president of Safety-Kleen Corp. from 2001 to 2004. Among his other leadership roles, Mr. Rittenmeyer served as chief executive officer and president of AmeriServe Food Distribution Inc. from 2000 to 2001, chairman, chief executive officer and president of RailTex, Inc. from 1998 to 2000, president and chief operating ...
The Daily Insider Buying Stock for 01/03/2014 is TENET HEALTHCARE CORP - DailyStocks.com
Mr. Rittenmeyer has served as the chairman, president and chief executive officer of Expert Global Solutions, Inc., a provider of business process outsourcing services, since March 2011. From 2005 to 2008, Mr. Rittenmeyer held a number of senior management positions with Electronic Data Systems Corporation (EDS), including chairman and chief executive officer from 2007 to 2008, president from 2006 to 2008, chief operating officer from 2005 to 2007 and executive vice president, global service delivery from 2005 to 2006. Prior to that, he was a managing director of the Cypress Group, a private equity firm, serving from 2004 to 2005. He served as chairman, chief executive officer and president of Safety-Kleen Corp. from 2001 to 2004. Among his other leadership roles, Mr. Rittenmeyer served as chief executive officer and president of AmeriServe Food Distribution Inc. from 2000 to 2001, chairman, chief executive officer and president of RailTex, Inc. from 1998 to 2000, president and chief operating ...
CancerCare Names Patricia J. Goldsmith Chief Executive Officer - The ASCO Post
CancerCare recently announced Patricia J. Goldsmith has been named the organizations Chief Executive Officer. CancerCare is a national nonprofit organization providing free, professional support services to anyone affected by cancer. The announcement comes as the group celebrates 70 years of service to the oncology community.. As CancerCare marks seven decades of helping the cancer community, we are thrilled to have found an exceptional leader in Patricia Goldsmith, said CancerCare National Board of Trustees President Susan Smirnoff. Patricia is a dynamic oncology visionary with an outstanding record of achievement, and we look forward to expanding CancerCares service offerings under her leadership.. Ms. Goldsmith brings more than 20 years of nonprofit management and strategic planning experience to her new role. She previously served as Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer at the National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN), where she was responsible for overall operations ...
Arcadian Healths Chairman and Chief Executive Officer & Chief Financial Officer Invited to Speak at the Bernstein Conference
Arcadian Health announced today that Robert Fahlman, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and Les Granow, Chief Financial Officer, will be presenting at the Bernstein Conference
Evolving Innovations » Blog Archive » NanoBusiness Alliance Interview - James M. Hussey, Chief Executive Officer, NanoInk, Inc
In this months interview, we talk to James M. Hussey, Chief Executive Officer and member of the Board of Directors of NanoInk, Inc. Mr. Hussey brings 25 years of experience in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry as executive, founder, investor and consultant to senior management and boards of directors. Prior to joining NanoInk, Mr. Hussey was with Ovation Pharmaceuticals, where he was a member of the senior operating committee, serving as Head of Alliances and Vice President of Corporate Development. He was President and CEO of NeoPharm, Inc., as well as a member of the Board of Directors and an investor/shareholder. In 1994, he founded Physicians Quality Care, a health care services IPA Management Company, which was sold to a public company in 1998. Prior to founding Physicians Quality Care, he was with Bristol Myers Squibb in Princeton, New Jersey, serving as General Manager as well as other positions in marketing, new business development and sales. Mr. Hussey holds a B.S. in ...
Advanced Drainage Systems
XTuit Pharmaceuticals Inc. [WALTHAM, Mass.] announced the appointment of Deborah Dunsire as president and chief executive officer. She also joins the companys board of directors. She has proven leadership in developing and building the commercial success of innovative oncology drugs, as she formerly served for eight years as president and chief executive officer of Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc., which became Takeda Oncology, and prior to that led the Novartis North American Oncology Business for more than ten years. Prior to joining XTuit, Dunsire was Chief Executive Officer of FORUM Pharmaceuticals (previously EnVivo Pharmaceuticals).. Advanced Drainage Systems, Inc. [HILLIARD, Ohio] (NYSE: WMS) announced that Joseph A. Chlapaty has communicated to the Board of Directors his intention to retire as the Companys President, Chief Executive Officer, and Chairman of the Board by the end of calendar year 2017.. Helix BioPharma Corp. [TORONTO, ON] (TSX: HBP) announced that Sven Rohmann, CEO and ...
Radius Names Robert Ward President and Chief Executive Officer
CAMBRIDGE, MA--(Marketwired - Dec 17, 2013) - Radius Health, Inc. (Radius) announced today the appointment of Robert Ward as President and Chief Executive Officer. Mr. Ward takes on the role of CEO at a dynamic time when Radius is advancing its osteoporosis program in late-stage human clinical trials: The lead...
Special Olympics Names Mary Davis Chief Executive Officer
WASHINGTON, May 12, 2016 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Special Olympics Names Mary Davis Chief Executive Officer. International Movement Welcomes First CEO...
Ms. Mason was elected to STAARs Board of Directors at its 2014 Annual Meeting, and she has served as STAARs Chief Executive Officer since March 1, 2015. From 2010 to 2012, Ms. Mason served as Chief Executive Officer of Verinata Health, Inc. (f/k/a Artemis Health, Inc.), a provider of non-invasive prenatal genetic sequencing tests for the early identification of fetal chromosomal abnormalities. In February 2013, Verinata was acquired by Illumina. Ms. Mason served as the President, Chief Executive Officer and a Director of Quidel Corporation from 2004 to 2009, a publicly traded company engaged in the development, manufacturing and marketing of rapid diagnostic solutions at the professional point of care in infectious diseases and reproductive health. Prior to joining Quidel, Ms. Mason provided consultative services from 2003 to 2004 for Eastman Kodak Health Imaging as a result of the sale of MiraMedica, Inc., to Eastman Kodak. She served as President and Chief Executive Officer for MiraMedica, ...
Dynavax Names Eddie Gray as Chief Executive Officer and Member of the Board of Directors
Dynavax Technologies Corporation today announced that the Companys board of directors has appointed Eddie Gray chief executive officer and a member of Dynavaxs board, effective May 1, 2013. Mr. Gray ...
Jeffrey Steinberg, chief executive officer, Weiss Memorial Hospital - Chicago Tribune
Urilogical surgeon Dr. Jeffrey Steinberg, 51, has been appointed the new chief executive officer at Weiss Memorial Hospital, one of four Vanguard Health System-owned medical facilities in the Chicago market. He replaces Frank Molinaro, who left in July to lead one of Vanguard s hospitals in the...
Anders O. Härfstrand, M.D., Ph.D. - Prothena
Dr. Härfstrand is Chairman of Härfstrand Consulting AG, which he founded in 2010. Dr. Härfstrand also served as Chief Executive Officer of BBB Therapeutics BV from 2014 to 2015. Prior to that, he was President and Chief Executive Officer Europe of Makhteshim Agan Industries Ltd. from 2013 to 2014; President and Chief Executive Officer of Humabs BioMed SA from 2011 to 2012; and Chief Executive Officer of Nitec Pharma AG from 2007 to 2010. Dr. Härfstrand serves as a director of Karolinska Development AB. He also served in various executive and management roles at Serono, Pfizer and Pharmacia, and in non-executive roles on a number of Supervisory Boards in Europe. Dr. Härfstrand earned his M.D. and Ph.D. in neuropharmacology endocrinology from Karolinska Institute in Sweden. He has served on our Board since 2015.. ...
Faulty Hormone Tests Compromised Healthcare Of Breast Cancer Patients ( The chief executive officer of a health...)
Health,The chief executive officer of a health authority in St. Johns Canad...George Tilley of the Eastern Health Regional Authority agreed that ...I regret the decision that we didnt simply refer to it earlier ...Eastern Health disclosed last year that it had been having problems...Yet until now however Eastern had indicated that the tests erro...,Faulty,Hormone,Tests,Compromised,Healthcare,Of,Breast,Cancer,Patients,medicine,medical news today,latest medical news,medical newsletters,current medical news,latest medicine news
Palo-Negro-Blog: March 2014
The corporate headquarters of both companies will be located in northern Illinois. Robert L. Parkinson, Jr., will serve as chairman and chief executive officer of the medical products company, which will retain the Baxter International name. Ludwig N. Hantson, Ph.D., who currently serves as president, BioScience, will be named chief executive officer of the new biopharmaceuticals company, which will be named at a later date. Hantson joined Baxter in 2010 from Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation where he served in a number of roles of increasing responsibility, the most recent of which was chief executive officer, Pharma North America. Prior to Novartis, Hantson spent 13 years at Johnson & Johnson. Wayne T. Hockmeyer, Ph.D., who joined Baxters board in 2007, has agreed to serve as non-executive chairman of the board of the new biopharmaceuticals company. Dr. Hockmeyer founded MedImmune, Inc., and served as its chairman and chief executive officer ...
AVANIR Pharmaceuticals Announces Resignation of Its President and Chief Executive Officer | Avanir Pharmaceuticals Inc.
SAN DIEGO, May 16, 2005 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- AVANIR Pharmaceuticals (AMEX:AVN) today announced that Gerald J. Yakatan, Ph.D., is resigning effective May 16, 2005 as AVANIRs President and Chief Executive Officer and as a member of its Board of Directors. Following his resignation, Dr. Yakatan will continue on as a consultant to AVANIR for one year, advising the Company on its Neurodex(TM) new drug application (NDA).
Columbus Regional Chairman and Chief Executive Officer announces - WTVM.com-Columbus, GA News Weather & Sports
Larry Sanders, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Columbus Regional Healthcare System today announced his plan to retire, effective September 30, 2011.
Rules on Handling of Public Research Funds at National University Corporation Tokushima University | 国立大学法人 徳島大学
2.In the case stipulated in the preceding paragraph, the Chief Executive Officer may order the respondent to return all or part of the expenses already consumed, in addition to those stipulated in laws and regulations, etc.. 3.In the case of Paragraph 1 above, if the malicious nature of the conduct is deemed extreme, or in other similar cases, the Chief Executive Officer may take legal actions, including criminal and/or civil complaints, etc.. 4.If the misappropriation is determined not to have occurred, the Chief Executive Officer shall promptly lift all measures imposed on the respondent, and notify all relevant parties and organizations that no misappropriation has been committed, and take other measures to ensure that the respondent can restore honor and be free from any disadvantage in that regard.. 5.If the allegations, etc. were determined to have been lodged out of malice, and if the complainant is a staff member, etc. or a student of the University, the Chief Executive Officer may carry ...
Tenere Names Brian Steel as Chief Executive Officer
DRESSER, Wis.---- Tenere Inc., a full service provider of complex metal and plastic components and assemblies for Fortune 500 companies, today announced that Brian Steel has been named its new Chief Executive Officer.
Michel Bouvier, Chief Executive Officer of the IRIC, will receive the prestigious 2017 Prix du Québec Wilder-Penfield | IRIC
Montreal, October 30, 2017 -The Institute for Research in Immunology and Cancer (IRIC) of the Université de Montréal is proud to announce that its Chief Executive Officer, Michel Bouvier, will be awarded the prestigious prix Wilder-Penfield. The honor is one of the six handed out annually as part of the Prix du Québec, the highest distinction bestowed by the Government of Quebec in the scientific field.. Awarded since 1993, the prix Wilder-Penfield marks the invaluable contribution made by its winners to research development in the biomedical field. Mr. Bouvier is being honored for the quality and scope of his work in molecular pharmacology and signal transduction, as well as his remarkable contribution to the evolution of knowledge in this area of expertise.. Following a ceremony that will be held at the Parliament of Quebec on November 1st, Mrs. Dominique Anglade, Deputy Premier, Minister of Economy, Science and Innovation and Minister responsible for Digital Strategy, will present him with ...
Leading Liquid Biopsy Company, Exosome Diagnostics, Appoints John Boyce as Chief Executive Officer | Exosome Diagnostics
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., November 2, 2015 - Exosome Diagnostics, the developer of a leading liquid biopsy platform that enables non-invasive diagnosis of disease states, potentially obviating the need for tissue biopsy, has announced the appointment of John Boyce as its Chief Executive Officer.
OrthoCarolina Names Dr. Bruce Cohen Chief Executive Officer
Charlotte, NC (PRWEB) June 09, 2016 -- OrthoCarolina, one of the nations largest orthopedic practices, has named Dr. Bruce Cohen Chief Executive Officer. Dr.
MAT BAXTER APPOINTED GLOBAL CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER, INITIATIVE JIM ELMS NAMED CHAIRMAN, INITIATIVE AND TAKES ON INTERPUBLIC...
IPG Mediabrands announced today that, effective immediately, Mat Baxter has been appointed Global Chief Executive Officer, Initiative. Jim Elms, the group...
Spectrum Pharmaceuticals Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Named Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of t - AOL Finance
Spectrum Pharmaceuticals' Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Named Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year® National Award Finalist HENDERSON, Nev.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Spectrum
Cardiva Medical, Inc. Announces Appointment of Charles Maroney, President and Chief Executive Officer | BioSpace
Cardiva Medical, Inc. Announces Appointment of Charles Maroney, President and Chief Executive Officer - read this article along with other careers information, tips and advice on BioSpace
Cocrystal Pharma to Appoint Jeffrey Meckler as Interim Chief Executive Officer
BOTHELL, WA and ATLANTA, GA--(Marketwired - March 12, 2015) - Cocrystal Pharma, Inc. (OTCQB: COCP), a company focused on developing novel antiviral therapeutics for human diseases, announced today that due to medical reasons, Dr. Gary Wilcox will step down as the current Chief Executive Officer. Mr. Jeffrey Meckler has been...
Second Genome Appoints Karim Dabbagh, Ph.D., as Chief Executive Officer - PharmiWeb.com
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Sept. 26, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Second Genome, Inc., a clinical-stage company focused on the development of novel therapeutics identified through microbiome science, today announced the appointment of Karim Dabbagh, Ph.D., as president, chief executive officer, and a member of the company...
Mercury Media Names Andrew McLean Chief Executive Officer
/PRNewswire/ -- Mercury Media, the largest independent full-service performance media company in the U.S., has named Andrew McLean Chief Executive Officer....
Murphy Oil Corporation Announces Temporary Medical Leave of the Chief Executive Officer - 25.03.2020
25.03.2020 - Murphy Oil Corporation (NYSE: MUR) today announced that Roger W. Jenkins, President and Chief Executive Officer has, pending test results, a presumptive diagnosis of COVID-19, and has taken a temporary medical leave. He is expected to completely ...
Support for the Osteopathic Graduate Medical Education Development Initiative | The Journal of the American Osteopathic...
Central to the Initiative is a corps of consultants who are knowledgeable about OGME and who are ready to work with hospital and physician leadership in developing osteopathic training programs. These consultants have expertise in such topics as strategic graduate medical education planning, Medicare funding, AOA accreditation, and specialty college standards. Consultants include directors of medical education, specialty college program directors, deans, OPTI academic officers, hospital chief executive officers, and other senior administrators. The AOA bears the costs of these services, which are provided to prospective teaching hospitals free of charge. ...
Expanding RMH keeping up with the times | www.rockdalereporter.com | Rockdale Reporter
CEO Peggy Borgfeld in emergency room, now staffed at all times with on-site health care providers. Reporter/Mike Brown Richards Memorial Hospital, which is rapidly approaching its 40th anniversary, has survived more than its share of challenges but the future is again looking good, according to its new administrator.. Peggy Borgfeld became the hospitals chief executive officer (CEO) last month.. Jeff Madison, former hospital CEO, is now CEO for the entire Little River Healthcare System.. Borgfeld said there are changes going on at RMH as the hospital completes its recovery from the disastrous Blackhawk Era which almost saw the facility close in 2010. We have the specialists back who were cut by Blackhawk, Borgfeld said. In fact, weve got many of the specialists now for more days than weve ever had.. More than 40 specialists are offered at two Rockdale clinics.. CHANGES- Current upgrades at RMH are reflecting that growth. A site southwest of the hospital is being cleared for a modular ...
Citizens Medical Center receives new surgical system - Victoria Advocate - Victoria, TX
Citizens Medical Center now houses technology that will provide patients with better surgery outcomes. The da Vinci Si Surgical System arrived at the hospital in November and provides a minimally invasive approach to more complex surgeries, such as heart bypasses.. The system is a robotic hand that allows surgeons to be precise in surgical procedures.. We believe that the new features of the da Vinci Si System will help us provide the best possible outcomes for our patients and is proof of our commitment to provide our community access to the latest advancements in minimally invasive surgery, said David Brown, hospital chief executive officer.. The robot has been used successfully in hysterectomies and other gynecological procedures, said Dr. Anthony McDowell, a Victoria gynecologist. The system features enhanced 3D, high definition vision, fluorescent imaging and visual clarity of body tissue and anatomy.. The Da Vinci Si is an extremely exciting tool that will keep Citizens Medical Centers ...
CEO - definition of CEO by The Free Dictionary
Define CEO. CEO synonyms, CEO pronunciation, CEO translation, English dictionary definition of CEO. abbr. chief executive officer abbreviation for chief executive officer chief executive officer. Noun 1. CEO - the corporate executive responsible for the...
CompuGroup Medical US, Inc. (CGM US) [PHOENIX] has appointed Benedikt Brueckle as the new Chief Executive Officer of CompuGroup Medical US. Werner Rodorff, its current CEO, will continue to serve as Chief Technology Officer. Prior to joining CGM, he served as an international business consultant as well as an auditor for the accounting firm KPMG in both Germany and Luxembourg. Brueckle joined CompuGroup Medical SE in 2010 as Head of Group Controlling in its Finance Unit. After two years, he became the General Manager of CGMs Italy market. Most recently, Brueckle served as SVP of Southern and Western Europe, where he oversaw operations in Italy, Spain, France, Belgium, Turkey and the Netherlands.. Forum Energy Technologies, Inc. [HOUSTON] (NYSE: FET) announced Prady Iyyanki as President and Chief Executive Officer, effective May 16, 2017. Iyyanki currently serves as President and Chief Operating Officer. C. Christopher Gaut, the current Chief Executive Officer, will become Executive Chairman. ...
Nestlé Waters NA Names New CEO
STAMFORD, Conn. - March 31, 2017 - Nestlé Waters North America (NWNA) announced today that Fernando Mercé has been named President and Chief Executive Officer of the company, effective May 1, 2017. Mr. Mercé, formerly Chief Executive Officer of Nestlé Purina Latin America & Caribbean, will oversee all Nestlé Waters North Americas operations in both the United States and Canada. Mr. Mercé will also serve as a member of the global Nestlé Waters board of directors.. I am delighted that Fernando will be leading Nestlé Waters North America as it begins an exciting new chapter, said Maurizio Patarnello, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Nestlé Waters. His proven leadership, passion for innovation and deep commitment to creating a learning culture will enrich our strong NWNA teams and ensure that we build on our growth legacy to retain our leadership position in the category.. At Nestlé Purina Latin America & Caribbean, Mercé presided over a sustained period of strong results, ...
Ligand Promotes Matthew W. Foehr to President :: Ligand Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (LGND)
SAN DIEGO-- Ligand Pharmaceuticals Incorporated (NASDAQ: LGND) announces that Matthew W. Foehr has been promoted to President and Chief Operating Officer. Previously Mr. Foehr served as the Companys Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer. John Higgins, who had been serving as President and Chief Executive Officer, will continue to serve as the Companys Chief Executive Officer. I am delighted to share with our investors and partners news of Matts promotion to President, said John Higgins, Chief Executive Officer of Ligand. Matt is an accomplished pharmaceutical executive and a fantastic colleague who has played a critically important role in helping build Ligand over the past several years. He is a perfect fit for our business, driving excellence in operations, managing successful programs with tight financial discipline and having keen vision for how to strategically grow our business. Ligands internal team and our partners know Matt for his strong commitment to the ...
Board Leadership Structure and Role in Risk Oversight. Board of Directors Leadership Structure. The Board of Directors has no fixed policy with respect to the separation of the offices of Chairman of the Board of Directors and Chief Executive Officer. The Board retains the discretion to determine, at any time, whether to combine or separate the positions as it deems to be in the best interests of the Company and its shareholders. The Board currently believes that separating the positions of Chief Executive Officer and Chairman is the best structure for the Company because it improves the ability of the Board of Directors to exercise its oversight role by having a director who is not an officer or member of management to serve in the role of Chairman. However, following the merger with FNSC, the Board anticipates that the roles of Chairman and Chief Executive Officer will be combined and that Mr. Massey will serve in both of those roles. The Board believes that altering the Companys leadership ...
Hundreds Of Healthcare Industry Stakeholders Attend Healthcare Convergence: A Collision Course, Presented By Gibbons And PwC ...
Moderator: Brett Hickman, Partner, Healthcare Advisory, M&A and Strategy, PwC. Panelists: Annette Catino, President and Chief Executive Officer, QualCare Alliance Networks, Inc.. Joseph Healy, Jr., Ph.D., Executive Vice President, Managed Care, CenterLight Health System. Jeffrey LeBenger, M.D., Board Chair and Chief Executive Officer, Summit Medical Group. Betsy Ryan, Esq., Chief Executive Officer, New Jersey Hospital Association. Susan Walsh, M.D., FACP, ACO Medical Director, Jersey City Medical Center. The symposiums first panel, moderated by Brett Hickman of PwC, comprised healthcare innovators and discussed their organizations partnering arrangements with each other, their communities, government agencies, and other stakeholders to focus on, for example, preventive care, as well as health care delivery models across the range of a patients medical needs. They spoke of various barriers to integration, and the worry among providers that convergence might not be able to be simultaneously ...
Today, the Ontario Chamber of Commerce (OCC) brought together the heads of three major Canadian pensions to discuss the future of institutional investing in Canada. The panelists included Blake Hutcheson, President and Chief Executive Officer, OMERS, Jo Taylor, President and Chief Executive Officer, Ontario Teachers Pension Plan and Jeff Wendling, President and Chief Executive Officer, Healthcare of Ontario Pension Plan.The moderator was Amber Kanwar, a well-known BNN Bloomberg anchor and reporter appearing on The Open and The Disruptors who took time off her maternity leave to moderate this panel. She did a great job, asking many good questions. Was this panel discussion worth the $75 plus tax I paid to watch? Yes, any time you get Blake Hutcheson, Jo Taylor and Jeff Wendling in a discussion, youd be an idiot not to pay to watch what they have to say.Having said this, my own feeling is there should be a standard price for these web events, say never more than $50 flat (includi ...
Titan inaugurates refurbished store in Colaba, World of Titan Colaba celebrates 25 years in service
MUMBAI, (GNI): S. Ravi Kant, Chief Executive Officer, Watches & Accessories, Titan Company Limited with Ms. Usha Shetty, a regular and loyal customer of Titan as she buys the first watch from Titan Octane s Squadron collection during its launch event at the inauguration of Titan s revamped World of Titan store in Holland House, Colaba, in Mumbai - Photo by GNI. MUMBAI, (GNI):Titan Company Limited, the leading lifestyle company from the Tata group, inaugurated their revamped World of Titan store in Holland House, Colaba. The revamped store celebrates 25 years of seamless service, and was inaugurated by Mr. S. Ravi Kant, Chief Executive Officer, Watches & Accessories, Titan Company Limited. The store, sprawling over 960 sq.ft, will provide impeccable services and varied product offerings to suit diverse tastes, making it the ultimate shopping destination for watches.. Speaking at the event, S. Ravi Kant, Chief Executive Officer, Watches & Accessories, Titan Company Limited said, Our World of ...
AXA Group divests tobacco industry assets | CSR Europe
Thomas Buberl, Deputy Chief Executive Officer of AXA, Chief Executive Officer of the Global Business Line for the Health Business and Chief Executive Officer of the Global Business Line Life and Savings said:. We strongly believe in the positive role insurance can play in society, and that insurers are part of the solution when it comes to health prevention to protect our clients. Hence, it makes no sense for us to continue our investments within the tobacco industry. With this divestment from tobacco, we are doing our share to support the efforts of governments around the world. This decision has a cost for us, but the case for divestment is clear: the human cost of tobacco is tragic; its economic cost is huge. As a major investor and a leading health insurer, the AXA Group wants to be part of the solution, and our hope is that others in our industry will do the same.. Find out more here.. ...
Meg Whitman | HPE™ Denmark
Meg Whitman is Chief Executive Officer of Hewlett Packard Enterprise. From 2011 through 2015, Meg served as President and Chief Executive Officer for Hewlett-Packard Company, leading the companys turnaround and subsequent separation into two Fortune 100 companies - Hewlett Packard Enterprise and HP Inc. Prior to joining HP, Meg was the Republican Partys nominee for the 2010 gubernatorial race in California.. From 1998 to 2008, Meg served as President and Chief Executive Officer of eBay Inc. where she oversaw its growth from 30 employees and $4 million in annual revenue to more than 15,000 employees and $8 billion in annual revenue.. She has also held executive-level positions at Procter and Gamble Company, Hasbro Inc., FTD, Inc., The Stride Rite Corporation, The Walt Disney Company and Bain & Company.. She currently serves as a director for The Procter & Gamble Company and Teach for America.. Meg holds a bachelors degree from Princeton University and an MBA from Harvard University.. ...
3rd Longevity TherapeuticsDiscuss Mitochondria Based Therapeutics: A New Class of Novel Therapies for Age-Related Diseases
Steven Engle Mr. Engle joined CohBar as Chief Executive Officer and Director in 2019. From 2011 to 2019, he served as the Chief Executive Officer of Averigon, an advisory firm to the life science industry. From 2007 to 2011, Mr. Engle was Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and President of XOMA Corporation (NASDAQ: XOMA), a publicly traded biotechnology…Read more. ...
EMPLOYMENT AND SEVERANCE AGREEMENTS Except for employment agreements we have entered into with Mr. Greubel and Mr. Giromini, we do not have employment contracts with our executive officers. In April 2002, we entered into an employment agreement with Mr. Greubel, pursuant to which Mr. Greubel serves as our Chief Executive Officer, commencing April 12, 2002 through March 31, 2005. The term of Mr. Greubels employment automatically renews for successive one-year periods unless and until either party provides written notice, not less than 60 days prior to the end of the then current term, of his or its intent not to renew the agreement. Neither party provided the other with notice of the intent not to renew this agreement prior to March 31, 2006; therefore, the term of this agreement automatically renewed through March 31, 2007. The agreement requires us to use our commercially reasonable efforts while Mr. Greubel is serving as our Chief Executive Officer to cause him to be nominated for election to ...
Executive Officer Communiqués - Executive Officer Communications - Drugs and Devices - Health Care Professionals - MOHLTC
In this section of the site, you will find a summary of all our communications, news releases, announcements, presentations, report cards, results of public consultations, recommendations from the Committee to Evaluate Drugs and Executive Officer decisions.
American Red Cross South Florida Region Names Frank V. Sacco, President and Chief Executive Officer of Memorial...
Michael Richmond Appointed as Bermuda Hospitals Board Chief of Staff - Bermuda Hospitals Board
25 July 2017: Bermuda Hospitals Board (BHB) today announces that it has appointed Michael Richmond MBChB FRCA FCAI (hon) as Chief of Staff following an extensive local and international recruitment process. He joins BHB on a three year contract. The position reports to the Chief Executive Officer, Mrs Venetta Symonds and is accountable to the Board and Minister for Health.. As Chief of Staff, Dr Richmond will lead BHBs team of medical and support personnel. The position is the most senior medical role at BHB and is responsible for the supervision of medical and dental care given to patients and residents in BHB facilities. Dr Richmond will be key in ensuring patient safety, sound clinical governance and building positive relations with the physician community.. Chairman of the Board Peter Everson comments: We look forward to Dr Richmond joining the BHB Executive Team. He brings a wealth of experience that will help the team continue to develop the healthcare needs of our community.. Chief ...
Bermuda Hospitals Board Announces Appointment of New Chief Information Officer - Bermuda Hospitals Board
Bermuda Hospitals Board (BHB)today announces the appointment of Mr. Dion Tucker as Chief Information Officer, who will join BHB on 1 October 2010. Mr. Tucker, a Bermudian, will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer, Mr. David Hill, and will be responsible for Information Technology and Telecommunications across BHB.. Mr. Tucker is currently the Vice-President of Information Systems (IS) at Renaissance Reinsurance Holdings, a position he has held since 2004. For the three years prior to this role, Mr. Tucker was the Assistant Vice-President of IS. His earlier career experience was in the telecommunications industry.. Mr. Hill comments: We are extremely pleased to be welcoming Mr. Tucker to BHB in October. Mr. Tucker has extensive experience within the technology industry and has worked at RenRe during a time of impressive growth. This experience of working within a dynamic and evolving industry will be vital. Mr. Tucker is joining us at an exciting time, with the construction of a new ...
South Florida Hospital CEOs Anticipate Many Challenges in 2007: Current Articles: South Florida Hospital News
Ask the chief executive officers at many south Florida hospitals what challenges they expect to deal with throughout this year and youll get a range of similar answers. Reimbursements malpractice insurance caring for the uninsured physician issues and the need for sovereign immunity in private hospitals were among the topics ...
Meditation Is An Important Process In The Pursuit Of Self-Knowledge - CEO Effectiveness Blog
William (Bill) Anton is the creator of CEOeffectiveness.com and Chief Executive Officer of CEO Effectiveness LLC, and Anton Holdings LLC. He advises CEOs, directors, and senior business leaders on people, leadership, cultural issues and strategy. Bill is a clinical psychologist, psychoanalyst, and a former major university counseling center director and senior administrator at a large public university. He is the author of Business Success Through Self-Knowledge (2013) and Ascend: Forging a Path to Your Truer Self (fall of 2015) and several other major publications in professional psychology. He is also senior author of The College Adjustment Scales and The Employee Assistance Program Inventory. Both of these instruments have been translated into several languages and are widely used in schools, university counseling centers and employee assistance programs throughout the world. Bill currently serves as the treasurer of the Sant Yago (St. James) Educational Foundation which has given over ...
Tanzania: Acacias CEO, Chief Finance Officer Quit - allAfrica.com
ACACIAS Chief Executive Officer, Brad Gordon and Chief Financial Officer, Andrew Wray have resigned, the firm has announced early this Thursday.
Anavex to Present at 18th Annual BIO CEO & Investor Conference on February 9th 2016 | Anavex
New York - February 2, 2016 - Anavex Life Sciences Corp. (Anavex or the Company) (Nasdaq: AVXL), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing differentiated therapeutics for the treatment of neurodegenerative diseases including Alzheimers disease, other central nervous system (CNS) diseases, pain and various types of cancer, today announced that Christopher U. Missling, PhD, President and Chief Executive Officer, will present a corporate overview at the 18th Annual BIO CEO & Investor Conference.. Dr. Misslings presentation is scheduled to take place on Tuesday, February 9, 2016 at 1:30 p.m. ET at the Waldorf-Astoria Hotel, Conrad Suite, in New York, NY. Investors may view Dr. Misslings presentation via live webcast (http://www.veracast.com/webcasts/bio/ceoinvestor2016/85223495157.cfm) or access an archived version via Anavex.com.. The 18th Annual BIO CEO & Investor Conference is hosted by the Biotechnology Industry Organization. It is the largest independent investor conference ...
Jerry Rhodes to be CEO at CRC Health Group | Addiction Professional Magazine
CRC Health Group (Cupertino, Calif.), the nations largest provider of addiction treatment and related behavioral health services, has announced the appointment of Jerome (Jerry) Rhodes as Chief Executive Officer, effective March 17. Rhodes, who currently serves as CRCs Chief Operating Officer and has been with the company since 2003, will replace CEO Andy Eckert, who will remain as CRC Health Groups Chairman.. In a statement, Eckert called Rhodes an ideal executive who worked closely with him to build CRC into the clear leader in the addiction treatment field. Eckert added that since 2011, CRCs daily patient traffic has grown from 28,000 patients daily to nearly 42,000, crediting Rhodes with deep experience and leadership ability [that] will serve the CRC very well going forward. Rhodes, who has more than 25 years experience in behavioral healthcare, joined CRC through the acquisition of CAPs in 2003. Under Rhodes leadership, CAPs became a recognized national provider of addiction ...
United States Secretary of the Army - Wikipedia
The senior leadership of the Department of the Army consists of two civilians-the secretary of the army and the under secretary of the Army-and two military officers of four-star rank-the chief of staff of the Army and the vice chief of staff of the Army. The secretary of the Army (10 U.S.C. § 3013) is in effect the chief executive officer of the Department of the Army, and the chief of staff of the Army works directly for the secretary of the Army. The secretary presents and justifies Army policies, plans, programs, and budgets to the secretary of defense, other executive branch officials, and to the Congressional Defense Committees. The secretary also communicates Army policies, plans, programs, capabilities, and accomplishments to the public. As necessary, the secretary convenes meetings with the senior leadership of the Army to debate issues, provide direction, and seek advice. The Secretary is a member of the Defense Acquisition Board. The secretary of the Army has several responsibilities ...
StarTribune - Print Page
BALTIMORE - Pete Bevacqua has been hired as chief executive officer for the PGA of America.. Bevacqua, a former chief business officer of the U.S. Golf Association, replaces Joe Steranka, who is retiring this year after 25 years at the organization that represents club professionals. Steranka spent the last seven years as CEO.. The PGA of America also elected Ted Bishop of Franklin, Ind., as its 38th president to serve a two-year term. He will lead the selection of a new Ryder Cup captain. Derek Sprague was elected as vice president.. Bevacqua joined the USGA in 2000 as an attorney. He was managing director of the U.S. Open at Oakmont in 2007, and then became chief business officer. He left the USGA last year to lead the golf division at CAA Sports. ...
Laurus appoints CEO | Food Industry News | just-food
Struggling Dutch retailer Laurus today (19 October) announced the appointment of Jan Brouwer as chief executive officer. News of the appointment, which will come into effect on 6 November, boosted Laurus share value in morning trade.
Bancassurance unstoppable in its rise
The article offers information on the status of the bancassurance, which has gained clout in the life insurance distribution scene in Taiwan. It reveals that the bancassurance has become the chief source of local premium income. Moreover, Chris James, chief executive officer (CEO) of Allianz Taiwan Life Insurance Co. informs that the banks and agents will continue to play a significant role in the life insurance distribution front wherein a multi-channel strategy has been provided ...
Cayman seeks new plan to combat mosquitoes - Cayman Compass
The new board will meet for the next few months and unveil its plan for activation in 2019.. The advisory boards members include Kate Aultman, director of research for the School of Health Professions at The University of Texas Health, San Antonio; Roberto Barrera, the lead of the Entomology and Ecology Team at the Dengue Branch of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; J. Lyell Clarke III, president of Clarke, a global environmental products and services company; Ary Faraji, executive director of the Salt Lake City Mosquito Abatement District in Utah; Dr. Valeska Stempliuk, an adviser in health surveillance prevention and control for the Pan American Health Organisation; Dr. Samuel Williams-Rodriguez, chief medical officer for the Cayman Islands Health Services Authority; Wil Pineau, chief executive officer of the Cayman Islands Chamber of Commerce; and Joel Victorine from the Department of Environmental Health in Cayman.. MRCU also plans on enlisting the support of the community ...
North Carolina Biotechnology Center company directory : a directory of bioscience companies in North Carolina :: State...
NCBIOTECH Company Directory ncbiotech.org/directory NCBiotech Company Directory 2016-17 Chairman, Board of Directors John L. Atkins, III, FAIA President and Chief Executive Officer Doug Edgeton , MPH, MBA Senior Vice President, Science and Business Development Kenneth R. Tindall, Ph.D. Senior Vice President, Statewide Operations and Economic Development William O. Bullock, MBA Regional Offices Executive Director, Eastern Office Mark Phillips Executive Director, Greater Charlotte Office Corie Curtis Executive Director, Piedmont Triad Office Nancy Johnston Executive Director, Southeastern Office Randall Johnson, MBA Executive Director, Western Office Jonathan Snover, Ph.D. NCBiotech Company Directory is produced by Old North State Magazines, LC 145 W Pennsylvania Ave, Southern Pines, NC 28387. Telephone 910-692-7271. Fax 910-692-9382. Editorial content provided by NCBiotech Library. All rights reserved. The contents of this publication may not be reproduced by any means, in whole or in part, ...
Impact of liberal immigration policies begins to show - hospital bed crunch
A severe bed crunch at Singapores public hospitals has forced several of them into taking some extraordinary measures.. Changi General Hospital (CGH), which has 800 beds, started housing patients waiting for beds in a large air-conditioned tent this week.. The 1,200-bed Tan Tock Seng Hospital (TTSH), meanwhile, has been forced to set up 49 beds along the corridors of its wards to cope with the demand.. Together with Khoo Teck Puat Hospital (KTPH), they have also resorted to sending patients to Alexandra Hospital, one of the few public hospitals here with spare beds.. Having taken in more than 900 patients from other hospitals between last September and December, it continues to admit around 11 such patients each day.. Dr Lee Chien Earn, CGHs chief executive officer, told The Straits Times: Our bed occupancy rate has crossed 100 per cent for certain periods over the past month and some patients have waited more than 24 hours for an inpatient bed.. This is despite CGH already renting a ward ...
What Ever Happened to Laughing Buddha Brewing? - Washington Beer Blog
NW Brewing Company Owners Celebrate One Year of Brewing More Than Beer. PACIFIC, Washington (February 11, 2013) - NW Brewing Company has been brewing more than just craft beers over the past year. This week the brewery celebrates one year under the reins of Chief Executive Officer, Greg Steed and Chief Operating Officer, Dan Anthony.. The two managing partners brought over 50 years of experience to the craft brewery located in Pacific, Wash. Steed was a former executive with K & L Distributors and Anthony a former manager with Columbia Distributing, Red Bull and Wired Energy.. We have a love and passion for the beer industry and this was an opportunity for us live our dream to brew great beer and have of fun doing it, said Steed.. The facility expanded with three times the original cellar size and six new tanks to increase brewing capacity by 300%. The beer portfolio has also increased to include more than a dozen craft brews and 16 ounce cans hitting the marketplace within the next ...
Cattle Council of Australia
EXPERIENCED agricultural advocate Travis Tobin has been appointed the Cattle Council of Australias new Chief Executive Officer.. Mr Tobin will transition from his current role as Queensland Farmers Federation CEO to take-up the Canberra-based Cattle Council appointment, which he will commence in November.. Prior to serving for three and a half years in his current QFF position representing 13,000 intensive, semi-intensive and irrigation farmers in Queensland, Mr Tobin gained extensive experience in various roles with the Federal Department of Agriculture in Canberra.. He has also worked for the Ricegrowers Association of Australia, as a National Australia Bank business analyst and earlier in his career he spent time working on family livestock properties in NSW and South Australia.. Mr Tobin has a Bachelor of Agriculture (University of Adelaide), Masters of Business Administration (University of South Australia) and is a graduate member of the Australian Institute of Company ...
Todays Belize News: June 22, 2019 - Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board
There have been quite a number of political spins surrounding the Belize Social Security Board phased-in two percent increase in the contributions required from employees and employers, which has been done to maintain the viability of the Social Security Board fund so as to guarantee that when future generations of workers reach retirement age, they will be able to receive benefits from the fund. In response to a blistering attack from the Opposition People s United Party via a press release yesterday, Monday, June 17, the Social Security Board called a press conference today at its Belize City office, at which the Social Security Board (SSB) chairman, Doug Singh, and Chief Executive Officer, Dr. Colin Young, vigorously defended the SSB s increase and a three-page memorandum written to Cabinet that Dr. Young had penned and controversially captioned: How the U.D.P. can leverage S.S.B. s sustainability to gain political advantage. The war against Sargassum ...
Responsibility for Appointment of Presidents The Board of Trustees of the California State University, in partnership with the Chancellor, is responsible for the recruitment, selection and appointment of each campus president. Ultimately the Board of Trustees is CSUs governing body, in whose hands the retention and the transition of executive leadership resides. As the system chief executive officer to whom campus presidents report, the Chancellor is responsible for designating staff to support the process. The California State University is committed to the principles of consultation with campus and community representatives and to diversity in the selection of campus presidents. Establishment of the Trustees Committee for the Selection of the President When a vacancy is known, the Chair of the Board of Trustees shall establish a Trustees Committee for the Selection of the President (TCSP) for the campus with an impending vacancy. The TCSP shall be composed of the Chair of the Board, three ...
A chemical compound called triptolide is among the more than 100 bioactive ingredients derived from the Thunder God vine. Preclinical studies showed a pharmaceutical version of triptolide called Minnelide proved effective against pancreatic cancer cells, according to a study by Dr. Ashok K. Saluja, Professor and Vice-Chair, Department of Surgery, University of Minnesota and Chief Scientific Officer and Co-Founder of Minneamrita Therapeutics LLC, published in the journal Science Translational Medicine.. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) recently approved use of the compound Minnelide for a clinical trial of gastrointestinal cancer patients - including pancreatic cancer.. We have known for years about the potential beneficial use of Thunder God vine, but only recently with the advent of Minnelide have we created a form of triptolide that can be easily administered to patients, said Dr. Mohana R. Velagapudi, Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder of Minneamrita Therapeutics LLC, the ...
Eugene, OR Website
According to Ed Boyd, executive director of Oregon Accreditation Alliance (and chief of police, retired), Accreditation means that an agency, their operations, management, policies and procedures meet the best practices the industry has to offer. The accreditation process in general is a progressive and contemporary way of helping law enforcement agencies evaluate and improve their overall performance and provides formal and professional recognition that an organization meets or exceeds best practice expectations of service and quality in the profession. To be accredited, an agency must meet 102 professional standards comprised of over 400 separate requirements contained within those standards. It also, in my opinion, takes courage for an organization to take on the rigorous accreditation process. Anytime the chief executive officer of an organization invites an outside third party into their department to review and inspect everything associated with their operations and render an opinion as ...
FDA Grants GlycoMimetics Rare Pediatric Disease Designation for Rivipansel for Treatment of Sickle Cell Disease - BioHealth...
ROCKVILLE, Md.-(BUSINESS WIRE)-Oct. 5, 2020- GlycoMimetics, Inc. (Nasdaq: GLYC) today announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted the Company a Rare Pediatric Disease designation for rivipansel for the treatment of sickle cell disease in patients 18 years old and younger. This designation recognizes the significant needs in pediatric patients.. The FDAs designation recognizes the morbidity and mortality burdens of sickle cell disease as well as its significant impact during childhood with life-long implications. With this designation, the agency acknowledges the urgent need for improved treatment of children living with sickle cell disease, stated Helen Thackray, Chief Medical Officer of GlycoMimetics.. With global rights for rivipansel in our hands, we are exploring options to move forward in sickle cell disease, including discussions with the FDA as to whether there is a regulatory path to approval, added Rachel King, Chief Executive Officer. We plan to roll ...
With nearly 20 years of experience in healthcare administration, Jena Hausmann is one of the leading womenin healthcare in the US. As President and Chief Executive Officer for Childrens Hospital Colorado, she oversees an integrated healthcare system for children, which is affiliated with the University of Colorado School of Medicine.. With 700,000 patient visits annually and 593 licensed beds, Childrens Hospital Colorado has consistently ranked in the top ten childrens hospitals in the nation. Jena oversees the Childrens Hospital Colorado at the Anschutz Medical campus, the Childrens Hospital Colorado network of care in 17 locations in the metropolitan Denver area, the Childrens Hospital Colorado pediatric services at Memorial Hospital in Colorado Springs, and the newly opened Childrens Hospital Colorado South Campus, a full service generally licensed hospital in south Denver.. During her tenure, unprecedented increases in patient volume have been achieved. With employees now numbering ...
Bristol Hospital, Wheeler Clinic Create Partnership for Behavioral Health Crisis Services - Courant Community
Bristol Hospital and Wheeler Clinic have reached an agreement to further improve behavioral health crisis services for children, adolescents, adults and families in the Greater Bristol region. Under the agreement, Wheeler will assume responsibility for Bristol Hospital's Emergency Department Crisis Service from 8 am to midnight, seven days a week, and provide immediate intervention and facilitated connections to community services and resources, including primary and behavioral health care. The community health needs assessment we completed in 2013 clearly identified mental health and substance and alcohol abuse as priority health concerns, said Kurt A. Barwis, FACHE, president and chief executive officer ...
Hospital exec leaving after one month to replace Cameron at MHA - Mississippi Business Journal
TUPELO - The president of North Mississippi Medical Center-Tupelo is leaving the job he has held since mid-July.. Tim Moore said hell become the new president and chief executive officer of the Mississippi Hospital Association in the next few weeks. The group represents more than 100 health care organizations, and the leader often deals with the governor and lawmakers.. Moore, 48, told the Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal that hes happy with his job in Tupelo but sees the association job as a way to have a lasting impact on health care for the entire state.. Im looking forward to the challenges and opportunities, and we have plenty of both, he said.. Hospital association spokeswoman Shawn Rossi said Moore will succeed Sam Cameron, whos preparing for retirement and will be president emeritus of the group until June.. WTVA-TV reports that Moore joined North Mississippi Health Services in April 2012 as vice president of community hospitals. The Forest native previously worked for Rush ...
Case Western Reserve, University Hospitals fundraising for adolescent, young ad... ( Leaders from Case Western Reserve Un...)
Health, ...Leaders from Case Western Reserve University and University Hospitals ...Inspired by the new collaboration and the Fowlers generosity an anon... Even as our nation has made immense strides in improving survival rat...Thomas F. Zenty III chief executive officer of University Hospitals ...,Case,Western,Reserve,,University,Hospitals,fundraising,for,adolescent,,young,adult,cancer,medicine,medical news today,latest medical news,medical newsletters,current medical news,latest medicine news
Dialysis Services Being Provided At The KHMH - Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board
The haemodialysis program at the Karl Heusner Memorial Hospital is now operational and currently providing treatment for 11 patients who have been transferred from the government-aided program at Belize Healthcare Partners Limited. The KHMH program is only days away from its official opening on February 4, announced the dialysis management team of Director of Health Services Dr. Michael Pitts, KHMH Chief Executive Officer Dr. Francis Gary Longsworth and Michelle Vanzie, Economist for the Ministry of Health, on Wednesday, January 26. There still remain about 15 patients receiving treatment from BHPL who will be transferred to the KHMH program at a rate of three patients per week over the next few weeks. Dr. Longsworth said the program has a government budget of $1.8 million and will only be able to cater for a total of 32 patients, who will be evenly divided between KHMH and La Loma Luz Adventist Hospital. This means the program will only be able to take in six more patients, besides the 26 ...
National Study of Physician Organizations and the Management of Chronic Illness (NSPO), 2000-2001
The National Study of Physician Organizations and the Management of Chronic Illness (NSPO) examined relationships among physician organization characteristics and the implementation of care management processes (CMP) aimed at improving outcomes and reducing costs for the treatment of four chronic diseases: asthma, congestive heart failure (CHF), depression, and diabetes. To that end, NSPO conducted this national survey of medical groups and independent practice associations (IPA) with 20 or more physicians. An IPA is defined as an organization through which physicians contract with managed care plans. Examples of CMPs include evidence-based clinical practice guidelines, protocols and pathways, case and care management systems, and disease management, demand management, and health promotion programs. Interviews were conducted with the medical director, president, or chief executive officer of each surveyed physician organization. The survey collected data on (1) practice type, size, age, ...
New Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) clinic officially opened | Samoa News
This Nov. 27 Samoa News photo shows LBJ Medical Center staffer, Josephine Lam Yuen Fuga working in the reception area of the new Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) clinic, which officially opened Nov. 21.. LBJ chief executive officer Faumuina John Faumuina announced the new clinic at last weeks cabinet meeting, saying the clinic is an effort to fight the increase of diabetes and kidney disease in American Samoa.. Faumuina said the hospital had requested assistance from the Pacific Islands Health Officers Association (PIHOA) and the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to look at all LBJ data collected, and to conduct a survey to find ways to reduce the high number of diabetes cases.. Kidney disease occurs when a persons kidney is affected by diabetes, and there are different stages of the disease, with some patients at the stage where they are awaiting dialysis.. A poster displayed in the clinics reception area shows the five stages of kidney disease. Stage One - early stages, and Stage 2 ...
Board of Directors - Lineage Cell Therapeutics
Mr. Bailey previously served as a director and Chairman of Asterias Biotherapeutics, Inc. (AST) from February 2016 until our acquisition of Asterias in March 2019. Mr. Bailey served as President and Chief Executive Officer of Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (QCOR), a biopharmaceutical company focused on the treatment of patients with serious, difficult-to-treat autoimmune and inflammatory disorders, from 2007 until Questcor was acquired by Mallinckrodt plc (MNK) in 2014. He was also a director of Mallinckrodt plc from August 2014 to March 2016, and during this time he was the Chairman of its portfolio committee. He initially joined the Questcor board of directors in 2006 as an independent director and Chairman of its audit committee. From August 2016 to November 2017, Mr. Bailey served as a director of OncoCyte Corporation (OCX). From June 2015 until its acquisition by Acorda Therapeutics, Inc. (ACOR) in May 2016, Mr. Bailey was also an independent director and chairman of the audit committee of ...
Chamber opposes single-payer proposal - The Business Times
Phil Castle, The Business Times. The Grand Junction Area Chamber of Commerce opposes a ballot measure that would implement a single-payer health insurance system in Colorado as a costly and risky plan that could hurt businesses and affect medical care.. The chamber hosted a meeting to outline its position on Amendment 69 and invited a hospital executive, business owner and retiree to voice their concerns.. Chamber officials also asked for help in campaigning against the measure in the upcoming election. Its going to take a pretty grass-roots effort to get the word out about what this really does, said Diane Schwenke, the president and chief executive officer of the chamber.. If approved, Amendment 69 would implement a comprehensive health care system funded by a payroll tax of 6.67 percent for employers and 3.33 percent for employees. Self-employed people would pay 10 percent of their net income. People would still choose their medical providers, but their bills would be paid by the so-called ...
Fractional Ownership To Take Centre Stage | Standardbred Canada
When Paul Ryneveld, general manager of Century Downs Racetrack and Casino, talks about fractional ownership at the upcoming World Trotting Conference Symposium, he will have at least 87 reasons to be optimistic. Thats the number of owners who participated in the Century Downs Racing Club, in Alberta, in its first year.. At the 2017 World Trotting Conference Symposium, which will take place in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island on August 16 and 17, Ryneveld will join Anthony MacDonald, founder of TheStable.ca, Mike Tanner, United States Trotting Association executive vice president and chief executive officer, and Mats Norberg of Svensk Travsport. They will discuss fractional ownership during a session titled, The Facts About the Fracs. Darryl Kaplan, of Standardbred Canada, will moderate.. Rynevelds portion of the discussion will come from first hand experience in trying to grow the industry through fractional ownership, creating the Century Downs Racing Club in Alberta. After getting ...
WCCH | Wyoming County Free Press
Wyoming County Community Health System (WCCH) and Erie County Medical Center Corporation (ECMC) have signed an administrative services agreement to strengthen and reposition WCCH for the future. On March 14, the Wyoming County Board of Supervisors accepted the recommendation of WCCHs Board of Managers and authorized WCCH Chief Executive Officer Donald Eichenauer to sign the agreement.. As WCCH has expanded its services, it has developed relationships with providers from the Buffalo area. Many of those providers are affiliated with ECMC and/or Kaleida Health. These include Dr. Lindsey Clark, Dr. John Karpie and Dr. Paul Mason, all of who provide orthopedic services at WCCH; and Western New York Urology Associates, a Kaleida Heath entity. Clark is a provider through UBMD Physicians Group. Karpie and Mason are providers with Buffalo Orthopedics Group. Additionally, new agreements are currently being finalized through existing agreements with ECMC or Kaleida Health-related providers, which will ...
DeTars weight loss program recognized for bariatric surgery - Victoria Advocate - Victoria, TX
DeTar Healthcare Systems surgical weight loss program was named a Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence by the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery.. To be named, DeTars weight loss program had a series of site inspections in which its surgical processes were examined closely by the society. Due to the increasing prevalence of morbid obesity, its inherent risks and the opportunities available to greatly improve the health of this patient population, we recognize the need to implement a systematic approach to improving quality, said William R. Blanchard, chief executive officer of the DeTar Healthcare System. Faced with clinical evidence that the most experienced and best-run bariatric surgery programs have by far the lowest rates of complications, the Bariatric Surgery Centers of Excellence program was created to recognize bariatric surgery centers that perform well and to help surgeons and hospitals continue to improve the quality and safety of care provided.. Citizens ...
Entrepreneurs Launch Altiras Industrial Services to Recover Value from Industrial Waste Streams
Entrepreneurs Launch Altiras Industrial Services to Recover Value from Industrial Waste Streams. Monday, December 6, 2010. Houston TX - Altiras Industrial Services announced its launch today to recover value from waste streams and off-spec materials. The company will focus on making beneficial use of chemical and fuel co-products and byproducts, as well as used chemicals and surplus and off-specification materials. Entrepreneurs Todd Pencarinha, Steven Marshall, and Lloyd Ruth founded the company and will serve on its board of directors.. Altiras Industrial Services vision is to become the market leader in beneficial use solutions for companies in the manufacturing sectors, primarily chemical manufacturing and fuel refining. According to Steven Marshall, Chief Executive Officer of Altiras Industrial Services. The company will be headquartered in Houston, Texas and plans to develop regional sales and marketing offices throughout the United States.. The chemical and manufacturing industries ...
Canada Rare Earth Corporation, Providing Rare Earth Elements, TSX.V:LL
Canada Rare Earth Completes the Purchase and Sale of 90 Metric Tons of Concentrate and is on Schedule for Completion of an additional 380 Metric Tons in June 2017. May 17, 2017. Vancouver, BC - Canada Rare Earth Corp. (TSX.V: LL) (Canada Rare Earth or the Company) is pleased to announce continuing and increasing momentum in its rare earth concentrate trading business. Tracy A. Moore, Chief Executive Officer of Canada Rare Earth explained, We are extremely pleased with the acceleration of our rare earth concentrate trading business. We have now completed the purchase and sale of 301 metric tons (MTs) of concentrate with increasing momentum: 6 MTs in the December 31, 2016 quarter; 25 MTs in the March 31, 2017 quarter; and so far 270 MTs in the quarter to end June 30, 2017.. The Company yesterday completed the purchase and sale of 90 MTs that are related to but separate from the purchase and sale of 180 MTs that alone generated proceeds of $386,000 as announced on May 2, 2017.. A further ...
veg restaurant - Cari | Supreme Master Television - bahasa Melayu
Today, we introduce TAHs healthy lifestyle project called NEWSTART. This wellness initiative was created by the Weimar Institute in California, USA, an entity that was also founded by Adventists. NEWSTART is an acronym for Nutrition, Exercise, Water, Sunlight, Temperance, Air, Rest, and Trust (in Divine Power). To correspond with the hospitals mission to maintain public health, TAH established the Sanyu Health Education Center as a NEWSTART program site, with the Weimar Institutes support and guidance. The Sanyu Health Education Center, located in Nantou, Taiwan (Formosa), was founded to improve the publics well-being by teaching disease prevention strategies and providing services related to physical and mental wellness promotion. We were honored to interview Dr. James Wu, the centers chief executive officer who kindly shared his insights on how NEWSTART keeps program participants healthy and enhances lives. As a vegan, he advocates a diet of 4 Noes and 1 High, with meals served at the ...
Code of Laws - Title 44 - Chapter 20 - South Carolina Intellectual Disability, Related Disabilities, Head Injuries, And Spinal...
The commission shall determine the policy and promulgate regulations governing the operation of the department and the employment of professional staff and personnel. The members of the commission shall receive subsistence, mileage, and per diem as may be provided by law for members of state boards, committees, and commissions. The commission shall appoint and in its discretion remove a South Carolina Director of Disabilities and Special Needs who is the chief executive officer of the department. The commission may appoint advisory committees it considers necessary to assist in the effective conduct of its responsibilities. The commission may educate the public and state and local officials as to the need for the funding, development, and coordination of services for persons with intellectual disability, related disabilities, head injuries, and spinal cord injuries and promote the best interest of persons with intellectual disability, related disabilities, head injuries, and spinal cord ...
Abbreviations EmCP: Emergency care practitioner; ECP: Extended ca | Thrombin Inhibitors
Abbreviations EmCP: selleck Emergency care practitioner; ECP: Extended care paramedic; SA: South Australia; NSW: New South Wales; WA: Western Australia; SJA-WA: St John Ambulance Western Australia. Competing interests JF receives partial salary support from St John Ambulance Western Australia (SJA-WA); IJ is Clinical Services Director at SJA-WA;. TA is Chief Executive Officer at SJA-WA; GA receives sitting fees for both the SJA-WA and Silver Chain Medical Policy Committees; DM is a member of the Inhibitors,research,lifescience,medical Australasian College of Emergency Medicine (ACEM) Council and Chair of the ED overcrowding sub-committee; IR receives sitting fees and is a Board member of SJA-WA. All other author(s) declare that they have no competing interests. Authors contributions JF drafted the manuscript Inhibitors,research,lifescience,medical and all other authors provided critical review of the manuscript. HT collated and incorporated the feedback from all authors. All authors (except HT, ...
Vocational Education - Education Week
The National Coalition for Advanced Manufacturing has issued new skills standards for production workers in high-performance companies. The list of common requirements is intended, among other purposes, to aid teachers in developing curriculum and learning activities, to identify for students the skills they need to succeed in the workplace, and to give parents and community members a basis for judging the adequacy of job preparation in the schools. U.S. manufacturers have become alarmed by an acute shortage of skilled knowledge workers at all levels of manufacturing, said Eric Mittlestadt, the chief executive officer of Fanuc Robotics North America Corp. and the co-chairman of NACFAMs board of directors. Announcing the standards at a conference outside Washington last month, he said the worker shortage is impairing manufacturers ability to introduce modern production systems. To write the standards, NACFAM consulted over 300 manufacturing companies--with input from front-line production ...
Zavante Enrolls First Patient In the Zeus Study for ZTI-01 for the Treatment of Complicated Urinary Tract Infections - Zavante
Randomization of our first patient in the ZEUS study is an important clinical milestone for Zavante said Ted Schroeder, founder, president and chief executive officer of Zavante. We anticipate filing a New Drug Application, or NDA, for ZTI-01 with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration late in the second half of 2017. We are excited to introduce ZTI-01 as a new class of injectable antibiotics that we hope will be a valuable tool for physicians in the U.S. fighting serious infections including those caused by multidrug-resistant pathogens in the hospital setting.. ZEUS is the pivotal study intended to support an NDA for ZTI-01 in the U.S. The study is titled Multi-center, randomized, double-blind, comparative study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of ZTI-01 vs. piperacillin/tazobactam in the treatment of complicated urinary tract infections, including acute pyelonephritis, in hospitalized adults. More clinical trial information is available at www.clinicaltrials.gov.. About Zavante ...
Blood filtration startup opens
This article reports on the opening of the first outpatient clinic of Hemo Therapeutics in Las Vegas, Nevada. According to Hemo Therapeutics president and chief executive officer Hal Lieberman, the opening followed a move made by Southwest Medical Associates to become the first insurance-related group to cover the use of Hemo Therapeutics therapy outside of hospitals. Southwest Medical Associates is a division of United Healthcare of Nevada ...
Resources - Cystinosis Research Network
CYSTARAN is dispensed solely by Walgreens Specialty Pharmacy.. The CYSTARAN launch marks an important milestone for Sigma-Tau and further demonstrates our proven ability to develop and deliver novel therapies for patients suffering from a wide range of rare diseases, noted Dave Lemus, Chief Executive Officer of Sigma-Tau. Sigma-Tau is committed to ensuring comprehensive access for all cystinosis patients with corneal crystal accumulation, and we feel especially privileged to be able to offer this critical new therapy which will make a positive impact on these patients daily lives.. For the hundreds of children and adults in the United States who suffer from corneal cystine crystal accumulation as a result of cystinosis, the commercial availability of CYSTARAN provides access to a critically needed therapy, commented Craig B. Langman, MD, the Isaac A. Abt, MD Professor of Kidney Diseases and Head of Kidney Diseases at the Ann & Robert H. Lurie Childrens Hospital of Chicago and the ...
Research Grants - BCAN - Bladder Cancer Advocacy Network
Raising the bar on research, BCAN launched its Young Investigator Awards in 2013. These one year $50,000 grants fund researchers who may be working in basic, translational, clinical, epidemiologic, bioengineering or any other scientific or research field, but are also working in a research environment capable of supporting transformational bladder cancer research. The program was seeded through a $250,000 challenge grant received from the Gerald C. McNamara and Renée K. Petrofes Charitable Fund.. Since we began our Young Investigator Awards, BCAN has invested more than one million dollars to support early career investigators like our 2017 awardees Dr. Rose and Dr. Lee. Advancing quality research has always been a top priority for BCAN. Funding their work exemplifies our efforts to make a difference in the lives of those diagnosed with bladder cancer. - Andrea Maddox-Smith, Chief Executive Officer of BCAN.. ...
Sudden Price Spikes in Off-Patent Drugs Bring U.S. Senate Inquiry | Deadly...
Senators McCaskill and Collins call for perspectives from the front lines The U.S. Senate Special Committee on Aging, chaired by Senator Susan M. Collins (R-ME), convened a panel of witnesses on December 9, 2015 to testify with regard to what many are calling unfair, price-gouging practices by pharmaceutical corporations who acquire stockpiles of generic drugs. The witnesses were: Erin R. Fox, Pharm.D., Director, Drug Information Service, University of Utah Health Care and Adjunct Associate Professor, University of Utah College of Pharmacy, Dept. of Pharmacotherapy David W. Kimberlin, M.D., Professor and Vice Chair for Clinical and Translational Research and Co-Director, Division of Pediatric Infectious Diseases, Department of Pediatrics, University of Alabama at Birmingham Gerard Anderson, Ph.D., Professor, Health Policy and Management, Medicine, and International Health, Johns Hopkins University Mark Merritt, President & Chief Executive Officer, Pharmaceutical Care Management Association In her
Guide Medical Ventures - TEAM
Keith R Carlton, Co-Founder and General Partner at GMV, is the Chief Executive Officer of HUINNO, Inc., a developer of innovative healthcare technologies that continuously, accurately, and instantly measure clinically-relevant biometrics. Prior to HUINNO, Mr. Carlton held multiple positions at Boston Scientific Neuromodulation including Director of New Therapy Development. Mr. Carlton joined Boston Scientific through the acquisition of Intelect Medical where he was a Co-Founder and VP of Product Development. Prior to founding Intelect, Mr. Carlton also held various roles at Medtronic Neurological and Texcel Medical (now Cirtec Medical). Mr. Carlton holds over 35 patents around electrical stimulation products and therapies. He holds dual B.S. degrees in Biomedical Engineering and Engineering Mechanics from The Johns Hopkins University and an MBA from Boston University.. ...
Public awareness training session Snakes, Bugs, Insects, and Poisonous Plants in the DekalbParks | Public Spaces | Chamblee...
DeKalb County Chief Executive Officer Burrell Ellis announces that DeKalb County Recreation, Parks and Cultural Affairs will host the public awareness training session Snakes, Bugs, Insects, and Poisonous Plants in the Parks tomorrow, Sept. 15, 6 - 8 p.m. at the Porter Sanford III Performing Arts & Community Center, 3181 Rainbow Drive in Decatur.. As the public is invited to enjoy the countys parks and natural resources, visitors should be aware of the harmful snakes, bugs, insects, and poisonous plants. The workshop will teach visitors proper identification techniques and inform attendees about state laws that protect certain animals and plants.. ...
Puma Biotechnology, Inc. - NCCN Guidelines for Central Nervous System Cancers Include NERLYNX® (neratinib) in Combination With...
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Puma Biotechnology, Inc. (Nasdaq: PBYI), a biopharmaceutical company, announced today that NERLYNX® (neratinib) has been included as a recommended treatment option in the latest National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology Central Nervous System Cancers for Breast Cancer patients with brain metastases. The NCCN designated NERLYNX in combination with capecitabine as a category 2A treatment option and NERLYNX in combination with paclitaxel as a category 2B treatment option. Use, as designated for breast cancer patients with brain metastases, is outside the FDA approved indication for NERLYNX and considered investigational. Physicians use the NCCN Guidelines as the standard resource for determining the best course of treatment for patients, said Alan H. Auerbach, Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and President of Puma. We believe the updated NCCN guidelines will increase awareness, which will help assist patients, their ...
The Chief Executive Officer is Matthew Anderson. On May 13, 2017, Lakeridge Health was attacked by the WannaCry ransomware ... consisting of Community Memorial Hospital Port Perry and Uxbridge Cottage Hospital), Oshawa General Hospital and Whitby General ... the Ontario government amalgamated four Durham area hospitals: Memorial Hospital Bowmanville, North Durham Health Services ( ... "Ajax-Pickering hospital Lakeridge Health merger". Durhamregion.com. "New Lakeridge Health CEO officially on the job". ...
1958 Birthday Honours
Executive Officer, Ministry of Transport & Civil Aviation. John Morrison, Chief Male Nurse, State Mental Hospital and State ... Senior Executive Officer (now Chief Executive Officer), War Office. Arthur Edward Dodd, Chief Information Officer, British ... Harry Kroll, Chief Executive Officer, Civil Service Commission. Cyril Charles Ings Lambert, MBE, Chief Executive Officer, Board ... Chief Executive Officer, War Office (Hong Kong.) Frank Sedgley, Chief Executive Officer, Home Office (London, SW.12.) Cuthbert ...
The first Chief Executive Officer was Noel Harrison. The college grew rapidly and became instrumental in supplying Refining NZ ... In 1983, the college commenced the phased take-over of nurse training from Northland Base Hospital. In 1989, the Whangarei ... NorthTec is governed by a Council, which supports the Chief Executive. The current Council Chair is Vern Dark. NorthTec has ...
1966 New Year Honours
Chief Executive Officer, Passport Office. Kathleen Inga Cawood, lately Matron, Alder Hey Children's Hospital, Liverpool. ... William Roy Froom, Chief Executive Officer, Ministry of Transport. Alec Henry Glass, Senior Chief Executive Officer, Ministry ... Senior Chief Executive Officer, Ministry of Pensions and National Insurance. William Thomas Wyborn, Chief Executive Officer, ... Assistant Chief Officer (Deputy Chief Fire Officer), Sheffield Fire Brigade. Hugh Lloyd Abbitt, Divisional Officer, Grade I, ...
1960 New Year Honours
Thomas Arthur Briggs, Chief Executive Officer, Ministry of Health. Charles John Brown, MBE, Grade IA Officer, Branch B, Foreign ... Arthur Huckle, Senior Executive Officer, Admiralty. Molly Horrocks Hudson, Matron, Royal Belfast Hospital for Sick Children. ... Chief Petty Officer Cook (S) Leonard Matthew Gadd, C/MX 56752. Chief Petty Officer Norman Grant, D/JX 155478. Chief Engine Room ... Petty Officer Ralph Dunford, D/JX 418879. Chief Petty Officer Writer Joseph Fairless,C/M 944531. Chief Petty Officer Writer ...
Bonnen is a director of Heritage Bank in Pearland, Texas; his brother Dennis is the bank's chief executive officer. Bonnen is a ... He is a founder of Houston Physician's Hospital in Webster, Texas; since 2006, he has been the chairman of the hospital board. ...
She is the co-founder and chief executive officer Red Noses Clowndoctors International. In 1991, Culen helped create one of the ... Since then, she founded ten Red Noses hospital clown organisations worldwide and currently sits on the board of directors for ... She also currently serves as chairwoman of the board for the European Federation of Hospital Clown Organisations and for the ... In 1976, Culen was hired as the Public Relations and Protocol Officer at the newly established Organisation of the Petroleum ...
List of Casualty characters
Mike previously appeared as a Fire Officer. Guy has previously appeared as the hospital's chief executive officer. Ryan has ... Notes Charlie previously appeared as a Charge Nurse, Nursing Officer, Clinical Nurse Manager, and a Clinical Nurse Specialist. ... Louise previously appeared as both an Ambulance Control Officer, and a Receptionist. Sam previously appeared as a Doctor ... Baz has previously appeared as a Senior House Officer, and a specialist registrar, specialising in emergency medicine. Simon ...
1957 Birthday Honours
Edward Grey Marchant, MBE, Chief Executive Officer, Air Ministry. Noel John Margetts, lately Chief Executive Officer, Admiralty ... Reginald James Brooks Butt, Higher Executive Officer, Air Ministry. Annie Caley, Senior Ward Sister, the Pastures Hospital, ... Chief Petty Officer Robert Linscott, P/JX.144406. Stores Chief Petty Officer (S) Charles William John Mason, C/MX.51524. Chief ... lately Senior Chief Executive Officer, Public Works Loan Board. George Isaac Gibbons, Chief Labour Officer, Courtaulds Ltd. ...
1968 Birthday Honours
... lately Hospital Nursing Officer (Midwifery), Ministry of Health. Raymond Harcourt Woodall, Director and Chief Executive, Rotax ... Arthur George Miller, Senior Chief Executive Officer, Ministry of Defence. Norman Clifford Norfolk, Chief Executive Officer, ... Chief Medical Officer, City of Glasgow Police. James Johnston, Senior Chief Executive Officer, Ministry of Social Security. ... John Findlay, Hospital Chief Officer I, HM Prison, Grendon. Henry John Fitall, Chief Storekeeper, Royal Naval Medical School, ...
Price became one of the most respected Chief Executive Officers in the United States during the 1930s and '40s. His company was ... Trustee for Richardson Memorial Hospital of Greensboro, North Carolina. Member of the national advisory committee of 1939 New ... Chief Executive Officer/Director Pilot Life Insurance Company from 1919. Trustee of the North Carolina Agricultural and ... Julian Price (November 25, 1867-October 25, 1946) was an insurance executive who made his fortune in the first part of the ...
... moved to Abu Dhabi to serve as chief executive officer. "I'm sending one of my very best people there, Clinic chief Dr. Toby ... In 2009, he was Senior Vice President and Chief of International Operations at New York-Presbyterian Hospital. He is "regularly ... Kenneth Ouriel, Senior Vice-President, Chief of International Operations, New York Presbyterian Hospital Inc Magazine, May 11, ... In 1998, he was recruited to the Cleveland Clinic as the chief of Vascular Surgery. He was promoted to Chief of Surgery in 2003 ...
Holby City (series 13)
Mark Williams (Robert Powell) is the hospital's Chief Executive Officer. Guy Henry was cast as new joint Director of Surgery ... His character is "a bit of a mystery man", apparently sent to the hospital by the Department of Health to make budget cuts. ... Jones, Becky (20 October 2010). "It's a hospital pass for doctors at Holby as new boss causes a stir". Leicester Mercury. ... Belinda Campbell initially served as the series' executive producer. In February 2011, it was announced that Holby City's ...
1966 Birthday Honours
Medical Superintendent and Chief Executive Officer, Mater Misericordiae Hospital, North Sydney. Claude Henry Vautin, President ... Edward Albert Petty, Chief Executive Officer, Ministry of Defence (Royal Air Force). Gilbert Kent Pollard, Grade 2 Officer, ... Norman Charles Harvey, Chief Executive Officer, HM Treasury. Agatha Melanie Headlam, Grade 5 Officer, HM Diplomatic Service. ... Chief Petty Officer Cook (S) John Caruana, E/MX 766174. Petty Officer Medical Assistant Ronald Watkin Coote, P/MX 777106. Chief ...
1961 New Year Honours
Annie Mary Parker, Lately Matron, Children's Hospital, Sheffield. Wilfred Thomas Pawley, Senior Chief Executive Officer, Board ... Chief Petty Officer Ernest Foggin, P/JX 143530. Stores Chief Petty Officer (V) William Henry Gidley, D/MK 48856. Chief Petty ... Philip Nash, Higher Executive Officer, War Office. Walter James Neal, Chief Fire Officer, Atomic Energy Research Establishment ... Severn, John, Principal Officer, Bristol. Tee, Frank Nathaniel, Hospital Chief Officer, Class I, Parkhurst. Whitaker, Albert, ...
Samuel Curtis Johnson Graduate School of Management
"Terry Stewart: President and Chief Executive Officer". Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Archived from the original on March 4, 2009 ... "Schlichting bio". Henry Ford Hospital. Retrieved September 1, 2009. "Biography: Robert S. Kaplan". Retrieved October 16, 2011 ... H. Fisk Johnson Named Chief Executive Officer SC Johnson". S. C. Johnson & Son. Retrieved September 1, 2009. " ... Johnson has three off-campus Executive MBA programs: Cornell Executive MBA in Metro NY Cornell Executive MBA Americas Cornell ...
R. Milton Johnson
He joined the Hospital Corporation of America in 1982. He has served as its Chairman and Chief Executive Officer since 2014, ... He serves as the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Hospital Corporation of America. R. Milton Johnson was born in ...
Mark Williams (Holby City)
The character was later promoted to the hospital's chief executive officer. Powell left the serial in 2010 and Mark departed in ... However, he later changed his mind and arrived at Holby City Hospital, taking a Staff Nurse job with the intention of getting ... he shadowed a nurse on a night shift at Charing Cross hospital, calling the experience "a revelation". Powell's casting in the ... The two remarried in the hospital peace garden in episode "Now or Never", with Chrissie and colleague Lola Griffin as witnesses ...
The Innovation Institute
Fernbaugh, Pete (25 October 2013). "The Innovation Institute, LLC: Joseph Randolph, President and Chief Executive Officer". HCE ... The Enterprise Development Group is a shared services group focused on transforming hospital cost centers into revenue- ... Gamble, Molly (28 October 2013). "Bon Secours Health System Invests in Innovation Institute". Becker's Hospital Review. ...
In 2015, he was named the firm's sole chief executive officer. Speyer has served as a member of the Real Estate Board of New ... Speyer also sits on the Board of Trustees of New York-Presbyterian Hospital; the Board of Visitors of Columbia College ( ... He is the president and chief executive officer of New York City real estate company Tishman Speyer. Speyer graduated magna cum ... York's (REBNY) executive committee since 2004, and became the chairman of the committee in 2013. He was also named chairman of ...
The Zalcbergs' son, Blake, serves as the company's chief executive officer. The company's headquarters encompasses a 124,000- ... Today, OFM provides furniture to general businesses and government offices, as well as schools and hospitals. The company's ... Chairs: stools; computer and task chairs; multi-shift; executive fabric; guest and reception; executive leather; stackable; big ...
University Medical Center (El Paso, Texas)
They are also responsible for hiring the hospital's Chief Executive Officer. Board members serve two-year terms and are not ... Thomason Hospital officially changed its name to University Medical Center of El Paso on Monday, July 13, 2009. One hospital ... In the 1950s, voters created the El Paso County Hospital District, which would govern the General Hospital, agreeing to be ... Voters also authorized the construction of the current facility and the hospital was renamed R.E. Thomason General Hospital ...
From 2004 to 2012 Reiner was the hospital's Chief executive officer. During his tenure the University Hospital Centre Zagreb ... In 1986 he was employed as the Chief Medical Officer of the "Clinical department of medical Oncology clinic", University ... He is also head officer of the "Institute for Metabolic Diseases" at the same hospital. ... Hospital Centre Zagreb. Reiner remained in this position until 1995 when he was appointed head officer of the "Department of ...
Saint Catherine of Siena Medical Center
Kennish, Executive Vice President & Chief Administrative Officer, Sharon (2008-01-01). "2008 Community Service Plan" (PDF). ... On December 26th, 2016, Becker's Hospital Review listed the hospital under '49 Hospitals With the Lowest Heart Attack Mortality ... The hospital originally opened in 1962, then known as St. John's Smithtown Hospital. It has been named St. Catherine Of Siena ... The hospital was also one of only 36 hospitals nationwide to receive the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services ...
Toronto municipal election, 1997
As of 2006, she is the hospital's president and chief executive officer. When a reviewing committee appointed by the Mike ... Stasia Evasuk, "Runneymede hospital home to 114", Toronto Star, August 12, 1989, F6; "Converted school turned hospital hosting ... Nicolaas Van Rijn, "Chiefs, staff 'devastated' as axe falls", Toronto Star, March 7, 1997, A10; Theresa Boyle and Rita Daly, " ... "Witmer gives reprieve to 3 Toronto hospitals", Toronto Star, December 16, 1999, 1. Leslie Ferenc, "Liquor licences fuelling ...
He was the chief executive officer of Førde Central Hospital from 1980 to 1981, returned to being financial director before ... From 1989 to 1995, he was the chief executive officer of Fylkesbaatane. In 1995, he became Assisting County Governor of Sogn og ... he was the chief administrative officer (fylkesrådmann) of Sogn og Fjordane County Municipality, He retired in 2006, and was ...
Kenneth A. Samet, FACHE, is MedStar Health's president and chief executive officer. MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center is ... Mary's Hospital. Founded in 1977, MedStar Southern Maryland Hospital Center is a 262-bed full service hospital in Clinton, ... The hospital was also named in U.S. News & World Report's annual list of top hospitals by ranking in cardiology and heart ... MedStar Georgetown University Hospital is a not-for-profit, acute care teaching and research hospital with 609 beds located in ...
Ian Clarke (physician)
Clarke is chairman and chief executive officer of the International Medical Group. In January 2014, unofficial estimates put ... KHO (2012). "Background And History of Kiwoko Hospital". Kiwoko Hospital (KHO). Retrieved 18 March 2015. Josh Kron, and Jeffrey ... Hospitals in Uganda Makindye URI (1 November 2013). "Profile of Ian Clarke MBChB, MSc, DTM&H". Uganda Research Institute (URI ... The hospital has state-of-the-art facilities including specialties such as obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics, and plastic ...
Pine Rest Christian Mental Health Services
The Chief Executive Officer and President is Dr. Mark Eastburg, appointed December, 2006. Pine Rest is one of the five largest ... It was founded in 1910 as the Christian Psychopathic Hospital. In 2007 the hospital opened the Gerald & Jane- ... In February 2014, a 22-bed inpatient hospital unit opened as part of a 3-phase facilities investment construction project. ... Pine Rest Christian Mental Health Services is a psychiatric hospital and behavioral health provider, with the main treatment ...
He served as Chief Executive Officer of Salomon Brothers from 1992 to 1997. He sits on the Boards of Directors of the New York ... He is the Chairman of the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation and Vice Chairman of the Good Samaritan Hospital of Los ...
The King was considered as an incarnation of Lord Vishnu and was the chief authority over legislative, judiciary and executive ... His death led the revolutionaries like Chandrashekar Azad and Bhagat Singh to kill the British officer J. P. Saunders, who they ... and was taken to hospital one and a half months after his arrest due to complications arising from the same. ... Keshav Baliram Hedgewar, the founding Sarsanghachalak (or "Supreme Executive") of the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh. ...
Saint Barnabas Medical Center
... was named president and chief executive officer. In 2015, Barnabas Health and Robert Wood Johnson Health System signed an ... The hospital was later moved to a larger site on High Street in Newark in 1869. The hospital was called Saint Barnabas Hospital ... West Hudson Hospital in Kearney and Wayne General Hospital. However, Wayne General Hospital subsequently changed to affiliate ... On February 18, 1867, The Hospital of Saint Barnabas became the first incorporated hospital in New Jersey by the act of New ...
Wikipedia:In the news/Candidates/December 2006
"The Association of Chief Police Officers say the number of officers deployed from forces outside Suffolk, under the control of ... securing Civic Party candidate Alan Leong a place in the Hong Kong Chief Executive election, 2007. This will be the first Chief ... Brown is an expertise in his field and he hasn't been in the hospital for months, but his death still not especially tragic or ... In total 36 forces have sent 412 detectives, uniformed officers and police staff." (BBC) This asserts notability. --PFHLai 14: ...
Los Angeles County Department of Health Services
Agency executives. *Dr. Christina Ghaly, Acting Director. *Hal F. Yee, Jr., M.D., Ph.D., Chief Medical Officer ... the General Hospital (now LAC+USC Medical Center) in 1932, two military hospitals, including the Harbor General Hospital (now ... Chief Financial Officer; Kevin Lynch, Chief Information Officer; Wendy Schwartz, Director of Board Relations; and Gerardo ... Chief Executive Office. County of Los Angeles. 29 June 2009. Retrieved 19 September 2013.. ...
Ohio State University
Larry Sanger, one of the founders of Wikipedia, and Steve May, chief technology officer at Pixar, both graduated from Ohio ... It is home to the James Cancer Hospital, a cancer research institute and one of the National Cancer Institute's forty-one ... Fisher's Executive MBA program was ranked 3rd nationally for return on investment by The Wall Street Journal in 2008 citing a ... which airs primarily on the campus closed cable system operated by the Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO). ...
East New York, Brooklyn
Lloyd Blankfein (born 1954), investment banker who has served as the chief executive officer and chairman of Goldman Sachs ... Hospitals/Gotham Health, East New York; Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center; and Kings County Hospital Center. ... There are several hospitals in the East New York area, including NYC Health + ...
Singapore American School
The school's finances are managed by the chief operating officer under the guidance of the superintendent and board. An ... Community service has been part of the SAS experience since students began volunteering at a local hospital in the 1960s. ... It was originally intended as a school for the children of American executives, missionaries, and diplomats who did not want to ... Elected high school students make up the Executive Service Council, an umbrella organization providing logistical and funding ...
Mount Auburn Hospital, Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States. Died. 13 October 2016(2016-10-13) (aged 88). Siriraj Hospital, ... listen (help·info)), which was referred to in the chief legal documents; and in general documents, the title was shortened to " ... and command that all the citizens shall remain calm whilst all the government officers shall serve the orders issued by Field ... but dissolved the Thai Rak Thai Party and banned 111 of its executives from politics for five years. ...
Death of Caylee Anthony
Scot Safon, executive vice president of HLN, said it was "not about policy" but rather the "very, very strong human dimension" ... The chief investigator for the medical examiner stated that the original placement of the duct tape was unclear and it could ... On the second instance, he again called the sheriff's office, eventually was met by two police officers and reported to them ... He was taken to Halifax Hospital for psychiatric evaluation and later released. ...
Ministry of Public Health (Afghanistan)
Chief Executive Officer. *Agriculture, Irrigation & Livestock. *Commerce & Industries. *Communications & Information Technology ... At the hospital in Jalalabad, mentally ill patients are housed three or four to a room meant for a single person, while others ... and the essential package of hospital services (EPHS) as the standard, agreed-upon minimum of health care to be provided at ...
Bill Kirkup, Associate Chief Medical Officer in the Department of Health. *Paul Leighton, former Deputy Chief Constable of the ... The FA chief executive Graham Kelly, who had attended the match, said the FA would conduct an inquiry into what had happened. ... Royal Hallamshire Hospital, or Barnsley Hospital for treatment.:149 ... Other messages came from Pope John Paul II, US President George H. W. Bush, and the chief executive of Juventus (fans of ...
On May 18, 1928, Haywood died in a Moscow hospital from a stroke brought on by alcoholism and diabetes. Half of his ... Chief among these was his decision to send strikers' hungry children to sympathetic families in New York, New Hampshire, and ... He immediately became active in the WFM, and by 1900 he had become a member of the union's General Executive Board. In 1902, he ... one of Bell's junior officers declared coolly, "To hell with the Constitution. We're not going by the Constitution.":63 ...
... announced the appointment of Frederick J. Crawford as Chief Financial Officer, as well as Executive Vice President in ... Proceeds from the game and banquet are donated to Rady Children's Hospital in San Diego and its fight against childhood cancer. ... The company's chief marketing officer stated that "Gilbert's recent comments about the crisis in Japan were lacking in humor, ... "Aflac grabs executive away from insurance competitor for CFO job". Ledger-Enquirer.. ...
Silver Linings Playbook
Renee Witt, an executive at The Weinstein Company, convinced Harvey Weinstein to option the book on which the film is based,[19 ... Although not mentioned by name in the film, Ridley Park is credited at the end, and a police officer can be seen wearing the ... Cooper plays Patrick "Pat" Solitano Jr., a man with bipolar disorder who is released from a psychiatric hospital and moves back ... s chief film critic, Liam Lacey, gave three out of four stars, but wrote "you can easily see Silver Linings Playbook as a ...
Paul Carden, executive director for the Centers for Apologetics Research in San Juan Capistrano, California, says this ... but also advised members not to co-operate with police officers or courts that ordered them to stop preaching, and to prefer ... cooperating with Hospital Liaison Committees, and conducting ourselves properly at conventions? ... Do you clearly discern the ... and it is they who continue to be the chief purveyors of the radical eschataology ....This commitment (to principle) was ...
Jerry Lewis - Lowery lobbying firm controversy
In addition, according to the former chief financial officer of Trident (a company that is client of Copeland Lowery), the ... He met with executives and got a briefing on the company, which was formed a few years earlier and sought government contracts ... Local governments, colleges, hospitals, and other agencies that benefited from earmarks. From 1998 through 2005, non- ... The former executive said she and two other company officials were fired after they questioned the company's financial ...
However, no one opted out and that included many "Sikh officers, junior commissioned officers and other ranks". ... Amarinder Singh Indian Punjab Chief Minister). *^ "Khalistanis in Canada try to stoke the embers of a dying fire". 7 June 2017 ... and that its executive committee, objectives, and senior members ... are largely the same. The Vancouver Sun reported ... who was admitted to Dayanand Medical College and Hospital (DMCH). While Mann was arguing with ACP Satish Malhotra, supporters ...
University of Miami
UM's president is the university's chief executive officer, with a 2015 salary of $1.14 million, and each academic unit is ... and Anne Bates Leach Eye Hospital. Jackson Memorial Hospital, Holtz Children's Hospital, and the Miami Veterans Affairs Medical ... chief executive officers of various companies; public officials; and scientists. Notable facultyEdit. Main article: List of ... Situated in the Miami Health District, the hospital is close to the Jackson Memorial Hospital, which has been used by the UM ...
He underwent surgery on December 20 at Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore. The surgery was successful and Wyden quickly ... During the filibuster, Wyden, addressing the presiding officer, said "Mr. President, what it comes down to is every American ... I think the executive branch has an obligation to explain whether or not these statements are actually true," according to The ... Martha Lee Walters, Chief Justice. *Thomas A. Balmer. *Rives Kistler. *Lynn Nakamoto ...
John Bingham, 7th Earl of Lucan
A police officer was left to guard her, should her assailant return. Rivett's body was taken to the mortuary, and a search was ... With no income of her own, Veronica took a part-time job in a local hospital. A temporary nanny, Elizabeth Murphy, was ... Detective Chief Superintendent Roy Ranson initially claimed that Lucan had "done the honourable thing" and "fallen on his own ... A similar theory was proposed by advertising executive Jeremy Scott, who was familiar with some of the Clermont Set. ...
William Slim, 1st Viscount Slim
After the war he became the first British officer who had served in the Indian Army to be appointed Chief of the Imperial ... Slim went out of his way to ensure good medical care for his wounded and to evacuate via the air his wounded to hospitals in ... C-in-C of their respective armies post independence but refused and instead became Deputy Chairman of the Railway Executive.[62 ... By early May 1941 Slim had been appointed Brigadier General Staff (chief staff officer) to Edward Quinan the commander ...
Harold E. Varmus
Chief Technology Officer. Aneesh Chopra. 2009-12. Personal Secretary to the President. Katie Johnson. 2009-11. Todd Park. 2012- ... and the Columbia-Presbyterian Hospital. As an alternative to serving militarily in the Vietnam War, Varmus joined the Public ... Executive Office of the President. Office. Name. Term. Office. Name. Term. White House Chief of Staff. Rahm Emanuel. 2009-10. ... Chief Digital Officer. Jason Goldman. 2015-17. Austan Goolsbee. 2010-13. Director, Legislative Affairs. Phil Schiliro. 2009-11 ...
... a new Metro line opened with a Metro Hospital 20 de Noviembre stop, a hospital named after the date that Francisco I. Madero in ... Rather than First Chief Carranza being named president of Mexico at the convention, General Eulalio Gutiérrez was chosen for a ... Some of his reforms began to anger the officer corps, leading to an attempted coup in 1924 that Obregón was able to crush with ... The revolutionary generals of the Convention called on Carranza to resign executive power. Although he agreed to do so, he laid ...
Brigadier J. O. E. Vandeleur (1903-1988), DSO and Bar, ON, British Army officer in World War II, served with the Irish Guards ... Field Marshal Sir William Robert Robertson, GCB, GCMG, GCVO, DSO (1860-1933), Chief of the Imperial General Staff (CIGS) during ... This includes commandos killed in the Dieppe and St Nazaire Raids; and Special Operations Executive personnel who died in ... where are buried nurses from Millbank Military Hospital) and an Indian plot (including one unidentified soldier) in the North- ...
List of Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul characters
Officer Saxton Stoney Westmoreland Guest Guest Huell Babineaux Lavell Crawford Recurring Guest Recurring Guest Recurring ... Lydia Rodarte-Quayle (played by Laura Fraser) is an executive of Madrigal Electromotive GmbH, working out of the company's ... Hector suffers a stroke while meeting with Gus and Juan Bolsa, but Gus saves him with CPR and he is taken to the hospital. ... who served as Don Eladio's chief distributor in the American Southwest. ...
David Benton - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
As Chief Executive Officer of ICN he expanded the membership of ICN to include amongst other India, China and Palestine. ... In 2001, Benton was recruited as the Director of Nursing of the then NHS Grampian Acute Hospitals Trust. As a result of ... 29, 1957) is a British nurse, and regulatory and health policy expert who is the fifth Chief Executive Officer of the National ... He was after a global search then appointed as the organizations twelfth Chief Executive Officer in 2008 where he remained ...
University of Bristol
... who is the academic leader and chief executive. There are four pro vice-chancellors and three ceremonial pro-chancellors. ... "Bristol University - Former Officers". University of Bristol. Archived from the original on 27 September 2007. Retrieved 22 ... The Great Hall of the Wills Memorial Building, here used for an award ceremony for the Queen Elizabeth's Hospital ... Responsibility for running the university is held at an executive level by the vice-chancellor, but the council is the only ...
American chief executives. *American football defensive ends. *American hip hop record producers ... "Suge Knight Back in Hospital for Blood Clots". Tmz.com.. *^ "Suge Knight misses court hearing due to illness". Nydailynews.com. ... said that he had knowledge of involvement between Suge Knight and David Mack and other LAPD officers. His information was used ... Marion Hugh "Suge" Knight Jr. (/ʃʊɡ/; born April 19, 1965) is an American record producer, music executive, former American ...
While in hospital, Megrahi underwent chemotherapy treatment, receiving the drug Docetaxel. He was discharged from hospital on 2 ... "Law chief 'deplores' bomber claim". BBC. 18 September 2009.. *^ "08LONDON2673: PAN AM 103 BOMBER HAS INCURABLE CANCER; LIBYANS" ... It was alleged by the FBI and the prosecution in the Lockerbie case that he was also an officer of the Libyan intelligence ... The U.K. Embassy expects a sharply negative GOL reaction if al-Megrahi dies in prison or if the Scottish Executive and/or FCO ...
Television licensing in the United Kingdom
Normally the two officers must be accompanied by a Police Officer'. The warrant provides an authorisation to search a ... Businesses, hospitals, schools and a range of other organisations are also required to hold television licences to watch and ... "Annual Report of the Chief Surveillance Commissioner" (PDF). The Stationery Office. Retrieved 30 September 2013.. ... BBC document on the collection and non-collection of the fee summarises findings presented by the TV Licensing's Executive ...
Jeffrey Steinberg, chief executive officer, Weiss Memorial Hospital - Chicago Tribune
He replaces Frank Molinaro, who left in July to lead one of Vanguard s hospitals in the... ... Jeffrey Steinberg, 51, has been appointed the new chief executive officer at Weiss Memorial Hospital, one of four Vanguard ... Jeffrey Steinberg, chief executive officer, Weiss Memorial Hospital. Urilogical surgeon Dr. Jeffrey Steinberg, 51, has been ... Jeffrey Steinberg, 51, has been appointed the new chief executive officer at Weiss Memorial Hospital, one of four Vanguard ...
Clearside Biomedical Appoints Dr. George Lasezkay as President and Chief Executive Officer
... has been appointed President and Chief Executive Officer ... Pound falls as UK prime minister admitted to hospital and death ... has been appointed President and Chief Executive Officer. He will continue to serve on the Board of Directors. This appointment ... Lasezkay served as Executive Vice President and General Counsel at Acucela Inc., a development stage company that specializes ... He also has a multi-disciplinary background in private firm and in-house legal practice, hospital pharmacy practice, clinical ...
African Medical Investments - African Private Healthcare Provider - Chief Executive Officer
African boutique-hospital development. The boutique hospitals which it plans to develop in Maputo, primarily offering trauma ... www.the-chiefexecutive.com is a product of Global Trade Media. Copyright 2018 Global Trade Media, a trading division of Compelo ... African dedicated boutique hospitals, trauma clinics and well-woman centres. Through its subsidiary VIP, AMI intends to become ... The African boutique hospitals AMI plans to develop will offer trauma care, obstetrics, minor surgery, occupational health and ...
Hundreds Of Healthcare Industry Stakeholders Attend "Healthcare Convergence: A Collision Course," Presented By Gibbons And PwC ...
Board Chair and Chief Executive Officer, Summit Medical Group. Betsy Ryan, Esq., Chief Executive Officer, New Jersey Hospital ... Annette Catino, President and Chief Executive Officer, QualCare Alliance Networks, Inc.. Joseph Healy, Jr., Ph.D., Executive ... Anthony Melfi, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Brother International Corporation ... Even traditional hospitals are becoming more consumer-centric; panelist Susan Walsh, M.D., ACO Medical Director at Jersey City ...
Work at Shriners Hospitals For Children | CareerBuilder
He also has served as chief operating officer or chief executive officer at six hospitals throughout the country. He has been ... Vincent Health System and before that was president and chief executive officer for St. Joseph Hospital in Kokomo, Ind. He ... James M. Full, FACHE, has been appointed executive vice president and COO of Shriners Hospitals for Children, succeeding Lewis ... Three hospitals are devoted to the physical and psychological treatment of children with severe burns. One hospital combines ...
Expanding RMH keeping up with the times | www.rockdalereporter.com | Rockdale Reporter
Peggy Borgfeld became the hospitals chief executive officer (CEO) last month.. Jeff Madison, former hospital CEO, is now CEO ... Borgfeld noted the hospitals cath lab is back, one of the main cuts in the Blackhawk era. ... RMH has coped with the change by focusing on becoming a regional hospital, a place that draws patients from a wider area. ... Borgfeld said there are changes going on at RMH as the hospital completes its recovery from the disastrous "Blackhawk Era" ...
University of Michigan Hospitals and Health Centers Chief Executive Officer
The Program for Multicultural Health (PMCH), a department of Community Health Services at Michigan Medicine, is committed to improving health and well-being by providing culturally responsive health promotion, education, and research programs for our communities. The primary goals of our program are to ensure optimum health outcomes through equitable healthcare services and communities that support healthy lifestyles.. ...
What is a hospital bed day worth? A contingent valuation study of hospital Chief Executive Officers | BMC Health Services...
We performed a contingent valuation using 37 Australian Chief Executive Officers (CEOs) willingness to pay (WTP) to release ... and so freeing up hospital beds, represents an important cost saving which is often used in economic evaluations. The savings ... bed days in their hospitals, both generally and using specific cases. We provide a succinct thematic analysis from qualitative ... the importance for valuing bed days as an economic resource to inform cost effectiveness models and thus improve hospital ...
Chief Nursing Officer, Saint Vincent Hospital, Worcester, Massachusetts in Worcester, MA for Tenet Executive Search
MA for Tenet Executive Search as a Chief Nursing Officer, Saint Vincent Hospital, Worcester, Massachusetts ... The Chief Nursing Officer provides strategic leadership as the senior executive position responsible for all nursing and other ... The Chief Nursing Officer represents nursing concerns on the governing board and at medical staff leadership meetings. ... At least five years of progressive management experience in a facility environment as an Associate Chief Nursing Officer or ...
20 Best Chief Executive Officer jobs in Seattle, WA (Hiring Now!) | Simply Hired
The low-stress way to find your next Chief Executive Officer job opportunity is on Simply Hired. There are over 113 Chief ... New Chief Executive Officer careers in Seattle, WA are added daily on SimplyHired.com. ... Executive Officer careers in Seattle, WA waiting for you to apply! ... 113 Chief Executive Officer jobs available in Seattle, WA. See salaries, compare reviews, easily apply, and get hired. ...
Melinta Therapeutics Announces Appointment of Jennifer Sanfilippo to Interim Chief Executive Officer and Director
... today announced that Jennifer Sanfilippo has been named interim chief executive officer and director, effective August 28, 2019 ... Newton-Wellesley Hospital CEO steps down to join Boston Scientific. American City Business Journals ... "I am honored to serve as interim chief executive officer and to join Melintas board of directors. I look forward to working ... "Jennifers appointment to interim chief executive officer is the result of a thoughtful succession planning process undertaken ...
Speaker list | MOVE America
Lisa Grubb, Chief Executive Officer, National Council On Disability. Ms. Grubb serves as the Chief Executive Officer of the ... Stuart Ginn, Medical Director, WakeMed Hospitals. Jay Giraud, Chief Executive Officer, Damon Motorcycles. ... Matt Carpenter, Chief Executive Officer, Silvercar Inc.. Matt Carpenter is Chief Executive Officer at Silvercar, Inc., focused ... Allie Kelly, Chief Executive Officer, The Ray. Allie Kelly is Executive Director of The Ray. In that role, she leads the ...
Monica Weldon, President and Chief Executive Officer, Bridge The Gap Syngap Education And Research Foundation. ... Michael Brudno, Scientific Director Of Centre For Computational Medicine, Hospital for Sick Children. ... Allyson Berent, Chief Operating Officer, Genetx Biotherapeutics, Chief Science Officer, Foundation for Angelman Syndrome ... Durhane Wong-Rieger, President And Chief Executive Officer, Canadian Organization For Rare Disorders. ...
Sarah-Jane Marsh, Chief Executive Officer of Birmingham Women's and Children's Hospital | Birmingham 2022
Sarah-Jane Marsh, Chief Executive Officer of Birmingham Womens and Childrens Hospital. "Hosting the Commonwealth Games in ... Sarah-Jane Marsh, Chief Executive Officer of Birmingham Womens and Childrens Hospital. ... Tony Allcock MBE, Chief Executive, Bowls England. "Hosting the Commonwealth Games Bowls fixtures at the home of Lawn Bowls in ... Andrew Lovett, Director & Chief Executive, Black Country Living Museum. "What better place to host such a major sporting event ...
Melissa Memorial Hospital Retains B. E. Smith to Recruit New CEO
Colorado Hospital Selects B. E. Smith to Lead National Search for New Chief Executive Officer. ... has been retained to lead a national chief executive officer recruitment for Melissa Memorial Hospital in Holyoke, Colo. One of ... The new chief executive officer will build a strong professional relationship, based on trust and collaboration, with the board ... About Melissa Memorial Hospital: Melissa Memorial Hospital, part of the East Phillips County Hospital District, provides ...
Division of Cardiology | Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. Radiology Associates of South Florida. Director, Cardiac Imaging. Baptist Hospital of ... Chief, Division of Cardiology. Massachusetts General Hospital Center. Co-Director, Massachusetts Hospital and Harvard Medical ... Stamford Hospital, Stamford, CT. The Burke Rehabilitation Hospital. White Plains, NY. Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital. New ... Chief, Nuclear Medicine Brigham and Womens Hospital 7:30 AM: Montefiore Medical Center, Cherkasky Auditorium Fellows Session: ...
Orlando Health Launches National Search for Chief Executive Officer - Orlando Health - One of Central Florida's Most...
Volunteer Services - All Hospitals * Volunteer Services - All Hospitals * Arnold Palmer Hospital Volunteer Services * Arnold ... Orlando Health Launches National Search for Chief Executive Officer. Board of Directors Opts to Remain Independent ... Home Information & Events Orlando Health Launches National Search for Chief Executive Officer ... Winnie Palmer Hospital Volunteer Services * Winnie Palmer Hospital Volunteer Services * Contact Winnie Palmer Hospital ...
Extension benefits kids' health care - Opinion - The Columbus Dispatch - Columbus, OH
Dean's Advisory Council - About
Chief Executive Officer. Memorial Hermann Sugar Land Hospital. 17500 W. Grand Parkway South. Sugar Land, TX 77476. 281-725-5202 ... Texas Hospital Association. 2008-2010 (2 years). Chief Operating Officer. HCA/Las Colinas Medical Center. October 2002 - ... He has held C-level positions including chief executive officer and has served as a member of the board of directors for a ... Currently, he is the President and Chief Executive Officer of Regency Nursing and Rehabilitation Centers, Inc.. Mr. Lacerda is ...
2002 New Year Honours - Wikipedia
Chief executive Officer, Blick plc. For services to Industry and to Export. (Cirencester, Gloucestershire) David Anthony ... Catherine Elizabeth Elcoat, Chief Nurse of University Hospital Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust. For services to Health Care. ... Deputy chief Fire Officer, North Wales Fire Service. John Michael Elliott. chief fire officer, Cumbria Fire Service. John Alan ... Deputy chief Fire Officer, West Yorkshire Fire Service. Thomas Martin Carroll. chief fire officer, Cambridgeshire Fire Brigade ...
Associate Chief Nursing Officer, Abrazo Arizona Heart Hospital, Phoenix, Arizona in Phoenix, AZ for Tenet Executive Search
AZ for Tenet Executive Search as a Associate Chief Nursing Officer, Abrazo Arizona Heart Hospital, Phoenix, Arizona ... The Associate Chief Nursing Officer is responsible for assisting the Chief Nursing Officer in planning, implementing and ... In the absence of the Chief Nursing Officer, the Associate Chief Nursing Officer has responsibility for the Nursing Supervisors ... The Associate Chief Nursing Officer has responsibility for complying with all policies and procedures that pertain to HIPAA ...
Meet Nancy Agee, AHA's Chair in 2018 | H&HN
Carilion Clinic CEO and AHA Chair Nancy Howell Agee leads the hospital field with a commitment to patients, innovation and ... 2001-11: Carilion Health System/Carilion Clinic, chief operating officer/executive vice president. 2000-01: Carilion Health ... With seven hospitals and 48 practice sites, how are you going to understand whats happening? You have to get out. And you have ... As the chief operating officer, I had to lead the transformation as well as make sure our day-to-day operations were running ...
DMHAS: Whiting Forensic Hospital
Chief Executive OfficerP.O. Box 70, Middletown, CT 06457PH: 860-262-5400 FAX: 860-262-5485Admissions: 860-262-5479 Whiting ... Forensic Hospital specializes in providing inpatient services to individuals involved in the criminal justice system. The ... Whiting Forensic Hospital Abstract: Whiting Forensic HospitalHal Smith, ... Hal Smith, Chief Executive Officer. P.O. Box 70, Middletown, CT 06457. PH: 860-262-5400 FAX: 860-262-5485. Admissions: 860-262- ...
Program Integrity: FY16 Audit Results | Official web site of the U.S. Health Resources & Services Administration
Chief Financial Officer (304)-369-1230 or [email protected] Bronson Battle Creek Hospital. DSH230075. MI. Diversion - 340B drugs ... Chief Executive Officer. Healthreach Community Health Centers. 237 Main Street. Bingham, Maine 04920. (207) 872-5610. constance ... Compliance Officer. 256-534-8659. 110 Walker Avenue, Huntsville, AL 35801. Childrens Hospital. PED193300-00. LA. No adverse ... Pharmacy Compliance Officer. CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Region. 600 Elizabeth St.. Corpus Christi, TX, 78404. (361) 881-3127. ...
Lawton Indian Hospital | Healthcare Facilities
Chief Executive Officer: Mr. Travis Scott, 580-354-5100. Administrative Officer: John Bear, 580-354-5103 ... Lawton Indian Hospital. The Lawton Indian Hospital is a full service hospital situated in Oklahomas third largest metropolitan ... The Lawton Indian Hospital is modern facility with 26 beds and a staff over 30 full time credentialed providers. The facility ... The hospital provides over 800 admissions and 100,000 outpatient per year. Improving Patient Care is a central theme. The ...
Appendix A: Data Sources and Methods | Dying in America: Improving Quality and Honoring Individual Preferences Near the End of...
Greater Dayton Area Hospital Association. Renée Berry. Chief Executive Officer. BeMoRe. Amy Vandenbroucke, J.D.. Executive ... Leonard D. Schaeffer Executive Officer. Institute of Medicine. David M. Walker and Philip A. Pizzo, M.D.. Co-Chairs. Committee ... Executive Director and Co-Founder. Childrens Hospice and Palliative Care Coalition. Heidi Engel, D.P.T.. Physical Therapist ... Northern California Executive Director. Compassion & Choices. Thomas White, Ph.D.. Member, Board of Directors. Compassion & ...
12 recover from COVID-19, discharged from Symbiosis Hospital | Cities News,The Indian Express
They were discharged on Monday," said Dr Vijay Natarajan, chief executive officer at the hospital.. ... They were discharged on Monday," said Dr Vijay Natarajan, chief executive officer at the hospital. ... 12 recover from COVID-19, discharged from Symbiosis Hospital. 12 recover from COVID-19, discharged from Symbiosis Hospital. "As ... The first batch of 12 patients in Symbiosis Hospital - the largest hospital dedicated to treating COVID-19 patients in Pune, ...
Departments Prepare for National Fire Prevention Week
Digital Exclusive: Douglass E. Harrison, Wheeling Hospitals new chief executive officer Mom sues West Virginia city police for ... Digital Exclusive: Douglass E. Harrison, Wheeling Hospitals new chief executive officer Mom sues West Virginia city police for ... Digital Exclusive: Douglass E. Harrison, Wheeling Hospitals new chief executive officer News / 2 hours ago. ... Rural Hospitals Provide a Sense of Security in Outlaying Communities by Tate Blanchard / Nov 1, 2017. Many rural hospitals ...
How are creatine kinase-MB (CK-MB) isoforms used as cardiac markers?
INOVA Fairfax Hospital; Chief Executive Officer, MDadmit. Suzanne M Miller, MD is a member of the following medical societies: ... Chief Editor Barry E Brenner, MD, PhD, FACEP Professor of Emergency Medicine, Professor of Internal Medicine, Program Director ... Executive summary. The National Academy of Clinical Biochemistry Laboratory Medicine Practice Guideline: evidence-based ... Development and validation of a risk model for in-hospital worsening heart failure from the Acute Decompensated Heart Failure ...
How does the sensitivity, specificity, and precision cardiac troponin assays vary?
INOVA Fairfax Hospital; Chief Executive Officer, MDadmit. Suzanne M Miller, MD is a member of the following medical societies: ... Chief Editor Barry E Brenner, MD, PhD, FACEP Professor of Emergency Medicine, Professor of Internal Medicine, Program Director ... Executive summary. The National Academy of Clinical Biochemistry Laboratory Medicine Practice Guideline: evidence-based ... Development and validation of a risk model for in-hospital worsening heart failure from the Acute Decompensated Heart Failure ...
Alwen Williams - Wikipedia
"Alwen Williams CBE, Group Chief Executive Officer". Barts Health NHS Trust. Retrieved 30 December 2020. "New Year Honours 2021 ... As well as installing new equipment and some building work, this required re-training of some hospital staff. She was appointed ... In October 2015 she became the chief executive of the Barts Health NHS Trust in London, which had been placed in special ... Dame Alwen Williams DBE is Chief Executive of the Barts Health NHS Trust in London, England. Alwen Williams has worked within ...
Valley Children's Hospital, Inc.: CEO and Executives - Bloomberg
CEO & other corporate executives. Learn about the Board of Directors, Executive Committees and CEO compensation in this ... Chief Executive Officer, President and Trustee. --. Michele Waldron No Relationships. Chief Financial Officer and Vice ... Chief Development Officer and Vice President of Philanthropy. --. Kevin Shimamoto No Relationships. Chief Information Officer ... Chief of Staff and Trustee. --. Beverly Hayden-Pugh No Relationships. Chief Nursing Officer and Senior Vice President of ...
Healthcare Solutions - Gloucestershire NHS Hospitals Trust - Case Study - Citrix Italy
"Digitally, we were one of the worst hospital trusts for our size in the UK," says Executive Chief Digital Information Officer ( ... Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust serves the population of Gloucestershire from two hospitals (Cheltenham General ... "We said to hospital staff, if you have a device at home, well sort the VDI so you can easily access all the Trust systems" ... Many hospitals in the same situation rushed to buy hundreds of laptops to support their remote teams. The Trust went a ...
Federal Register :: Proposed Data Collections Submitted for Public Comment and Recommendations
Hospital Chief Executive Officer. Hospital Induction. 458. 1. 1.5. 687. Ancillary Service Executive. Ambulatory Unit Induction ... Executive Orders view The President of the United States manages the operations of the Executive branch of Government through ... short-stay hospitals (hospitals with an average length of stay of less than 30 days) or those whose specialty is general ( ... Executive Order 13850 Blocking Property of Additional Persons Contributing to the Situation in Venezuela Friday, November 2, ...
Physician Authors and Editors | UpToDate
Chief Executive Officer *University College London Hospitals *Professor of Medicine *Academic Medical Center, University of ... Chief Medical Officer of Clinical Effectiveness (UpToDate, Clinical Drug Information, and Emmi Solutions) ... Associate Hematologist/Oncologist, UCSF Benioff Childrens Hospital Oakland *Associate Scientist, Childrens Hospital Oakland ... The Royal Marsden Hospital and Institute of Cancer Research, London. Michael R DeBaun, MD, MPH. *Professor of Pediatrics and ...
Operating Officer2002Financial OfficerGLOBE NEWSWIREPatientsLeadershipPresident and chiefResidencySurgicalDirectorsHealthcare SystemDecadesDirectorPrimarilyOrthopaedicHealth careCareClinical2021HealthcareBermuda Hospitals BoardChildren's HospitalHugh Chatham Memorial HospitalRegistered NurseBrigham and WomeLonnie HirschPresidentCoronavirusJude Children's Research HospitalNation'sPandemicStanford Hospital and Clinics2020-21Practice5,000CaregiversSpecialtiesNursing OfficersKaiser PermanenteNursesCentersChairman and chiefBoardDirectorPhysiciansImplementsNurse executivePatientServicesOperationsVaccineRoleQueensVarious hospitalsAdditionallyMedicalCaliforniaStaffEnsuresDoctorsCommunityOfficialsYears
- He also has served as chief operating officer or chief executive officer at six hospitals throughout the country. (careerbuilder.com)
- From 2008 to 2009, Mr. Farrell served as the Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer for Stream Global Services, a business process outsourcer. (staar.com)
- ALPHARETTA, Ga., March 11, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Clearside Biomedical, Inc. ( CLSD ), a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to developing and delivering treatments that restore and preserve vision for people with serious back of the eye diseases, announced today that George Lasezkay, Pharm.D., J.D., has been appointed President and Chief Executive Officer. (yahoo.com)
- One hospital combines all disciplines, helping patients with orthopaedic conditions, spinal cord injuries and burn injuries. (careerbuilder.com)
- We believe that the new features of the da Vinci Si System will help us provide the best possible outcomes for our patients and is proof of our commitment to provide our community access to the latest advancements in minimally invasive surgery," said David Brown, hospital chief executive officer. (victoriaadvocate.com)
President and chief3
- Born and raised in Chicago, Full most recently served as vice president for system integration for the St. Vincent Health System and before that was president and chief executive officer for St. Joseph Hospital in Kokomo, Ind. (careerbuilder.com)
- Fine currently serves as the president and chief executive officer of Banner Health , one of the nation's largest nonprofit healthcare organizations known and recognized for delivering excellent patient care. (mdtmag.com)
- Accuray is very pleased to welcome Peter Fine to its Board of Directors," said Euan S. Thomson , Ph.D., president and chief executive officer at Accuray. (mdtmag.com)
- Dr. Kliman is a board-certified ophthalmologist and completed a retina research fellowship at Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary and residency training at Wills Eye Hospital. (staar.com)
- The da Vinci Si Surgical System arrived at the hospital in November and provides a minimally invasive approach to more complex surgeries, such as heart bypasses. (victoriaadvocate.com)
- He was a member of the board of directors of the Indiana Hospital and Health Association, as well as president of its Eastern district. (careerbuilder.com)
- Mr. Farrell has served since 2011 as the Chief Executive Officer and a member of the Board of Directors of Convey Health Solutions, a private equity sponsored technology-enabled healthcare business process outsourcer. (staar.com)
- Ms. Mason was elected to STAAR's Board of Directors at its 2014 Annual Meeting, and she has served as STAAR's Chief Executive Officer since March 1, 2015. (staar.com)
- Shriners Hospitals for Children believes that its long-term success as the world's finest philanthropic healthcare system depends on the dedication of each employee to a core set of values. (careerbuilder.com)
- John L. Lehr leads the Parkinson's Foundation as president & chief executive officer (CEO) with more than two decades of nonprofit fundraising and management experience and a strong focus in the voluntary healthcare and medical research sectors. (parkinson.org)
- Dr. Kliman currently serves as a director for private life science and healthcare companies, and serves as a director on the executive board of ORBIS International, a global nonprofit focused on preventing avoidable blindness. (staar.com)
- Full said he will primarily focus on improving communications within the Shriners Hospitals system and developing of a strategic plan over the next year. (careerbuilder.com)
- Since 1922, Shriners Hospitals for Children has been providing expert, compassionate medical care and treatment for children with orthopaedic conditions, spinal cord or burn injuries. (careerbuilder.com)
- There are 22 Shriners Hospitals for Children throughout the United States, Mexico, and Canada, 19 of which provide orthopaedic care, including three with specialty spinal cord units. (careerbuilder.com)
- He began his career as a medical social worker with the Veterans Administration, and later served in various executive capacities within that health care system. (careerbuilder.com)
- What makes Shriners Hospitals special is that there is no charge to the patient, parent, or legal guardian for any care the child receives at one of our hospitals. (careerbuilder.com)
- Shriners Hospitals helps the family provide the support the child needs by involving the family in all aspects of care and recovery. (careerbuilder.com)
- The purpose of all Shriners Hospitals is to provide care for our children so they can lead fuller, more productive lives. (careerbuilder.com)
- He also has a multi-disciplinary background in private firm and in-house legal practice, hospital pharmacy practice, clinical pharmacokinetics consultation and clinical drug research. (yahoo.com)
- The Nairobi Hospital was founded in 1954, since then the Hospital has excelled in medical expertise and services provision and has deservedly earned recognition throughout East Africa and beyond as an advanced diagnostic, treatment and referral healthcare centre. (co.ke)
- Over the years, the Hospital has grown to become one of the top healthcare institution in the region offering a wide variety of healthcare services. (co.ke)
- This episode features Dan Liljenquist, Senior Vice President & Chief Strategy Officer at Intermountain Healthcare and Former Utah State Senator. (apple.com)
- In this episode Ayla Ellison, Editor-in-Chief of Becker's Hospital Review, discusses the hottest healthcare business news of the day. (apple.com)
- Nursing Practitioners have become very popular in the last decade or so, easing the strain on medical doctors (MDs) within all healthcare settings, including family practice, hospitals, and specialist treatment centers. (artvoice.com)
- Depending on the seniority of the chief nursing officer in question, and the location and type of care the healthcare facility provides, salaries for CNOs can even top over the $200,000 per year mark, making this role incredibly lucrative as well as an exciting role for qualified nurses across healthcare. (artvoice.com)
- Stewart Gandolf, MBA, is Chief Executive Officer of Healthcare Success, one of the nation's leading healthcare and digital marketing agencies. (healthcaresuccess.com)
- Over the past 20 years, Stewart has marketed and consulted for over 1,000 healthcare clients, ranging from practices and hospitals to multi-billion dollar corporations. (healthcaresuccess.com)
- Paul Hammes brings more than 25 years of healthcare experience to his role as Chief Executive Officer at Hugh Chatham Memorial Hospital. (hughchatham.org)
- and the first Chief Executive Officer of the Partners HealthCare System. (harvard.edu)
- At Partners, he began the process of pulling together the leadership of Brigham and Women's Hospital, Massachusetts General Hospital and several other healthcare institutions. (harvard.edu)
- In particular, the versatility, capabilities and healthcare applications of texting are growing in number and also in value to hospitals, group medical practices and patients. (healthcaresuccess.com)
- The hospital and healthcare practice public relations opportunities that are based in its administrative advantages, and in the stories that illustrate the benefits to patients and the community. (healthcaresuccess.com)
- Good Samaritan Hospital is a valuable resource to help connect news outlets to expert healthcare sources. (goodsamsanjose.com)
- We are very proud and honored to have Dr. Haller as our Ophthalmologist-in-Chief and enthusiastically applaud her leadership in healthcare. (eurekalert.org)
- 23. St. Louis-based BJC HealthCare tapped Jackie Tischler as senior vice president and chief people officer. (beckershospitalreview.com)
- In Peoria, the home - built with private donations - will be owned and operated by the OSF HealthCare Children's Hospital of Illinois. (thecatholicpost.com)
- A drawing of the completed OSF HealthCare Children's Hospital of Illinois Almost Home Kids facility in Peoria. (thecatholicpost.com)
- The Chief Medical Officer will be joining a stable healthcare organization with facilities throughout the region. (jobisjob.com)
- A graduate of the University of Pennsylvania's School of Allied Health Professions, she has more than 40 years of experience as a consultant, healthcare executive, hospital administrator, educator, and clinician. (racmonitor.com)
- Free tools are available to track visitor activity and guide changes that improve performance and website results for your practice, hospital or healthcare organization. (healthcaresuccess.com)
- Podcast Series] In our continuing hospital leadership series, Healthcare Success Co-Founder Lonnie Hirsch talks with Lisa Ryan, Executive Director of National Advertising for Kaiser Permanente. (healthcaresuccess.com)
- We'll tell the tale about a medical practice, but we have found the same "golden goose" story lurking in many professions, physician groups, hospitals and other healthcare provider settings. (healthcaresuccess.com)
- Healthcare reform's patient-centered emphasis produces newly empowered patients who are far from "permanently bonded" to any provider, practice or hospital. (healthcaresuccess.com)
Bermuda Hospitals Board6
- Bermuda Hospitals Board today announces the appointment of Bermudian Jerome Swainson to the position of Hotel Services Manager, starting today. (bermudahospitals.bm)
- The position is responsible for Environmental Services (Housekeeping), Food Services and Laundry at Bermuda Hospitals Board. (bermudahospitals.bm)
- Mrs Labus comments: "I am extremely pleased to welcome Mr Swainson to Bermuda Hospitals Board. (bermudahospitals.bm)
- Mr Swainson comments: "I understand the importance of these services to making people feel cared for and I am looking forward to working with the different Hotel Services departments as we improve the patient experience at Bermuda Hospitals Board. (bermudahospitals.bm)
- The Bermuda Nurses Association (BNA) and Bermuda Hospitals Board (BHB) today launch Nurses Week 2007 with a proclamation reading at 12.30pm at City Hall by the Attorney General, Minister of Justice and Acting Minister of Health, the Hon. Philip Perinchief, JP, MP. (bermudahospitals.bm)
- Wednesday 25 November 2020: Bermuda Hospitals Board (BHB) will celebrate International Day of People with Disabilities on Thursday 3 December 2020 with a motorcade from the Mid-Atlantic Wellness Institute (MWI), through Hamilton. (bermudahospitals.bm)
- Last month, U.S. News & World Report ranked UH Rainbow Babies & Children's Hospital among America's Best Children's Hospitals in eight pediatric specialties, four of which rank in the top 25. (uhhospitals.org)
- Prior to her move to Philadelphia, Dr. Brooks was Chief Medical Officer of a multi-site, multi-specialty health network in NJ and Chief Medical Officer of St. Joseph's Women's and Children's Hospital, BayCare, Health System in Tampa, Florida, where she accomplished major initiatives focused on patient safety and quality. (jeffersonhealth.org)
- 11. Nicklaus Children's Health System, the parent organization of Miami-based Nicklaus Children's Hospital, named Dawn Javersack senior vice president and CFO. (beckershospitalreview.com)
- and Jay Harms, a member of the Children's Hospital of Illinois Community Advisory Board. (thecatholicpost.com)
- This is a day we've all been waiting for," said Dr. Divya Joshi, chief executive officer of the Children's Hospital of Illinois. (thecatholicpost.com)
- She and Kelly Nierstedt, president of Children's Hospital of Illinois, expressed gratitude for the "generosity and tireless work" of the caring individuals whose support has moved the project closer to reality. (thecatholicpost.com)
Hugh Chatham Memorial Hospital2
- Dr. Murug Subbiah , Chief of Staff has been a member of the Hugh Chatham Memorial Hospital Board since December 2020, and a member of the Medical Staff since 2004. (hughchatham.org)
- Terry Darnell has served as a member of the Board of Trustees of Hugh Chatham Memorial Hospital since 2012. (hughchatham.org)
- She holds numerous additional certifications, including Critical Care Registered Nurse (CCRN) and Nurse Executive-Board Certified (NE-BC). (dignityhealth.org)
Brigham and Wome2
- At Brigham and Women's Hospital he united both the administrative and clinical leadership of what had previously been three independent hospitals: the Peter Bent Brigham, Robert Breck Brigham and Boston Lying-In hospitals. (harvard.edu)
- Trained in OB Gyn at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania and Gynecologic Oncology at Brigham and Women's Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Dr. Brooks also served as Professor and Director of the Division of Gynecology Oncology at the University of Maryland for 10 years where in addition to clinical practice, teaching, and mentoring trainees, her research focused on health services and cancer disparities. (jeffersonhealth.org)
- In our podcast interview today with Kaiser Permanente's Executive Director of National Advertising, Lisa Ryan and Lonnie Hirsch discuss the integrated, total health approach and how advertising efforts communicate the "secret sauce" of what makes Kaiser members happy. (healthcaresuccess.com)
- The Board of Directors wishes to recruit a President & Chief Executive Officer (CEO) who has demonstrated the passion and ability to build and grow an organization, champion evidence-based change and fervently advance innovation. (longwoods.com)
- Kimberly Shaw, President and CEO of the San Martín Campus, said, "After serving as Interim Chief Nursing Executive Officer through four months of the COVID-19 pandemic, Jalyn has more than proven her capacity for the responsibilities of this position. (dignityhealth.org)
- by Jeff Zewe, RN, president, chief executive officer, Upper Allegheny Health System On Jan. 6, Upper Allegheny Health System announced that its member hospitals, Bradford Regional Medical Center and O. (brmc.com)
- Saul Weingart, MD, PhD, was chosen as president of Rhode Island and Hasbro Children's hospitals, both in Providence, parent company Lifespan said. (beckershospitalreview.com)
- Joanne Marqusee, president and CEO of Northampton, Mass.-based Cooley Dickinson Health Care, was named executive vice president and chief integration officer of Wellforce, MassLive reported. (beckershospitalreview.com)
- WFIE) - Owensboro Health has named Mark Marsh as its next president and chief executive officer. (14news.com)
- Marsh, who will succeed outgoing president and chief executive officer Greg Strahan, is expected to begin his new role with Owensboro Health on June 7. (14news.com)
- We are proud to be ranked among the best in Ohio and the U.S.," said Daniel Simon, MD, President of UH Cleveland Medical Center, and Chief Clinical and Scientific Officer for UH. (uhhospitals.org)
- A native of Willingboro, NJ, Sandra E Brooks, MD, MBA, recently joined Jefferson Health as Senior Vice President and Chief Medical Officer of Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals, Center City Division. (jeffersonhealth.org)
- Dr Brooks was recently named the Executive Vice President, Chief Community Health Equity Officer, and will lead Philadelphia Collaborative for Health Equity and Center for Urban Health, in addition to her role as Chief Medical Officer for Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals. (jeffersonhealth.org)
- Durham has been the Chief Executive Officer and President of ADA-ES Inc since 2003. (craighospital.org)
- Sandy Monteko-Sherman was the Founder/President of Monteko Associates, operating a high tech executive search and management-consulting firm for 14 years. (craighospital.org)
- Our internal IT systems and operations play a critical role in the success of our institution," said James R. Downing, M.D. , St. Jude president and chief executive officer. (stjude.org)
- Perry joins St. Jude from the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston where he served as associate vice president and deputy chief information officer. (stjude.org)
- 4. John Dalton , president of Northern Light Inland Hospital in Waterville, Maine, and vice president of Brewer, Maine-based Northern Light Health, is retiring. (beckershospitalreview.com)
- 7. Indianapolis-based Indiana University Health named Jason Gilbert , PhD, RN, executive vice president and chief nurse executive. (beckershospitalreview.com)
- 14. Indianapolis-based Indiana University Health named Elizabeth Linden , DNP, RN, vice president and chief nursing officer for the adult academic health center. (beckershospitalreview.com)
- 24. Terri Vieira , president of Northern Light Sebasticook Valley Hospital in Pittsfield, Maine, and Northern Light CA Dean Hospital in Greenville, Maine, was named president of Northern Light Inland Hospital in Waterville, Maine. (beckershospitalreview.com)
- 25. Marie Vienneau , RN, BSN, president of Northern Light Mayo Hospital in Dover-Foxcroft, Maine, was named president of Northern Light CA Dean Hospital in Greenville, Maine. (beckershospitalreview.com)
- Among those attending the ceremonies was Debbie Grisko, president and executive director of Almost Home Kids. (thecatholicpost.com)
- Previous roles include Vice President of Patient Care Services and CNO at various hospitals in Massachusetts. (mwmc.com)
- We emptied California's hospitals to make way," California Hospital Association President and CEO Carmela Coyle told a budget subcommittee, as most state Assembly members returned to the state Capitol for the first time during the pandemic.The decision on halting some procedures was "the right thing to do," Coyle said. (kcra.com)
- Becky Hultberg, president and chief executive officer of the Oregon Association of Hospitals and Health Systems (OAHHS), called the arrival of the first doses 'fantastic news. (oregon.gov)
- Alternatively, application materials can be emailed to or sent to: Charles W. M. Roberts, MD, PhD Director, Comprehensive Cancer Center Executive Vice President c/o Blaire Benavides St hospital executive director chicago region. (jobisjob.com)
- NOD Board Director Ronald Copeland, M.D., F.A.C.S., who serves Kaiser Permanente as Senior Vice President & Chief Equity, Inclusion & Diversity Officer, shared his reflections on the sudden loss of Tyson: "The robust recognition and praise he has received by so many KP employees, national leaders and communities for his vision, courage, compassion and actions serves as a healing force for grief. (nod.org)
- Michelle Hood, president and CEO of Northern Light Health, is leaving to become chief operating officer and executive vice president of the national hospital trade association. (pressherald.com)
- Angela M. Phillips, PT, is President and Chief Executive Officer of Images & Associates. (racmonitor.com)
- What I've heard is we have staff at Seven Oaks that's very tired,' said Réal Cloutier, WRHA president and chief executive officer. (winnipegfreepress.com)
- Dawn Johnson, President of the Bermuda Nurses Association and Training Officer for Education Services at BHB comments: "Quality work environments are vital wherever nurses are employed, so that nurses can excel and patients receive top quality patient care. (bermudahospitals.bm)
- A graduate of Delta State University, he is a Senior Vice President and Business Development Officer with Renasant Bank in Columbus. (gtra.com)
- NORWALK -- Norwalk Hospital President and Chief Executive Officer Geoffrey Cole could barely contain himself as he rhymed off the services the hospital is providing. (thehour.com)
- In a statement, Mark R. Chassin, MD, FACP, MPP, MPH, TJC's president and chief executive officer, promised his organization would work with CMS on continuing to improve patient safety. (healthleadersmedia.com)
- Across the country, front-line medical providers and hospital administrators are butting heads about precautions against the coronavirus pandemic. (propublica.org)
- California hospitals have suffered as much as $14 billion in losses by postponing elective surgeries and other procedures to clear space in anticipation of a flood of coronavirus patients that never occurred, the hospital association said Monday in asking state lawmakers to immediately approve $1 billion in financial aid. (kcra.com)
Jude Children's Research Hospital1
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital is leading the way the world understands, treats and cures childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases. (stjude.org)
- The deeming authority designation allows The Joint Commission to evaluate our nation's hospitals for compliance with CMS health and safety requirements, while also surveying for adherence to our own rigorous quality performance standards. (healthleadersmedia.com)
- We will continue to demonstrate that Joint Commission accreditation provides the nation's most state-of-the art and effective evaluation of hospitals. (healthleadersmedia.com)
- New facilities will allow for greater infection control, which has become crucial during the COVID-19 pandemic, along with more space and privacy for families who spend their days at the hospital, according to the SickKids Foundation, the non-profit fundraising arm. (thestar.com)
Stanford Hospital and Clinics1
- by the Nurse Practitioner and the supervising physician(s), and approved by the appropriate medical and nursing administrators, the IDPC, and the Stanford Hospital and Clinics (SHC) Medical Executive Board behavioral health hospital executive director. (jobisjob.com)
- University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center has been recognized as a Best Hospital for 2020-21 by U.S. News & World Report. (uhhospitals.org)
- Our dedication to providing world-class care to our patients has helped TGH earn recognition as one of America's Best Hospitals for Nephrology by U.S. News & World Report 2020-21. (tgh.org)
- TGH was recognized as one of America's Best Hospitals for Gastroenterology & GI Surgery by U.S. News & World Report 2020-21. (tgh.org)
- In recognition of our high level of care, TGH was named one of America's Best Hospitals for Diabetes & Endocrinology by U.S. News & World Report 2020-21. (tgh.org)
- Develops hospital plan for the provision of nursing care that is designed to support improvement in nursing practice and is based on both the needs of the patient to be served and the hospital mission. (nahnnet.org)
- Dr. Subbiah is the Director of the HCMH Hospitalist Program, and has served on the Medical Executive Committee, Critical Care/Cardiopulmonary Care Committee, Stroke Committee, and is a member of the Family Practice/Internal Medicine Department. (hughchatham.org)
- At HCHP he united doctors affiliated with different hospitals into one practice group, and helped reduce the tensions between the community of private practitioners and this first Health Maintenance Organization in New England. (harvard.edu)
- Physician Assistant (PA): The Physician Assistant functions under the general Physician Assistant Role Description approved by the Interdisciplinary Practice health hospital executive director. (jobisjob.com)
- Executive Director with all patient care activities to ensure the delivery of safe, economical and efficient patient care which adheres to relevant standards of accepted nursing, regulatory, medical practice hospital executive director member services. (jobisjob.com)
- The nonprofit AHA is the national advocate for its nearly 5,000 hospitals, health care systems, networks, other providers of care and 43,000 individual members. (pressherald.com)
- MHA wants to honor your hospital and caregivers for our 33rd annual awards program celebrating the outstanding work you do to deliver patient care and serve your communities. (mnhospitals.org)
- For more than 30 years, U.S. News & World Report has been helping patients, along with the help of their physicians, identify the Best Hospitals in an array of specialties, procedures and conditions," said Ben Harder, managing editor and chief of health analysis at U.S. News. (uhhospitals.org)
- Implements the finding and informed and up-to-date in all aspects of nursing care and management through literature, workshops, seminars, courses and conferences with other Chief Nursing Officers. (nahnnet.org)
- During his 30-year career with the organization, Tyson earned the rank of chairman and chief executive officer of Kaiser Permanente Health Systems and Foundation Hospitals. (nod.org)
- Kaiser Permanente serves more than 9 million people from 37 hospitals and 588 medical office buildings in eight states and the District of Columbia. (healthcaresuccess.com)
- For qualified nurses who have a DNP degree and wish to take a back seat when it comes to direct patient care, the role of a chief nursing officer maybe something that calls to them. (artvoice.com)
- Albany Medical Center Nurses are renewing calls for hospital management to come back to the bargaining table to discuss a new contract. (wamc.org)
- Nurses at Albany Medical Center have decided to hold a one-day walkout in their contract dispute with the hospital. (wamc.org)
- Nurses from Albany Medical Center assembled in front of the hospital on Sunday to highlight conditions they say may threaten nurse and patient safety, ahead of an anticipated second wave of COVID-19. (wamc.org)
- Nurses at Albany Medical Center have authorized a potential strike over their ongoing contract dispute with the hospital. (wamc.org)
- Albany Medical Center nurses rallied outside the hospital on New Scotland Avenue Saturday morning. (wamc.org)
- The nurses represented by the New York State Nurses Association say the hospital has been restricting access to respirators and other equipment. (wamc.org)
- Cloutier said the hospital had been using private agency nurses to supplement staff, and it didn't have the right skill mix to properly staff the ER beyond the third week of July. (winnipegfreepress.com)
- Kathy-Ann Lewis, Director of Clinical Programmes, BHB, said, "Nurses are the foundation of quality patient care at the hospitals and we are proud to acknowledge our skilled and experienced nursing professionals in Nurses Week. (bermudahospitals.bm)
- St. Rose Dominican is a member of the multi-state Dignity Health network of nearly 10,000 physicians, 60,000 employees, 41 acute care hospitals, and 400-plus care centers, including hospitals, urgent and occupational care, imaging centers, and primary care clinics. (dignityhealth.org)
- And from a hospital promotional perspective, the other winner in this clever promotion was the New Beginnings Family Birth Centers at St. Luke's University Health Network . (healthcaresuccess.com)
- The hospital said it ensures clinicians have the supplies they need by following guidance from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for reusing gear. (propublica.org)
- The Joint Commission is pleased that the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) recognizes the value of continuing to grant hospital deeming authority to The Joint Commission. (healthleadersmedia.com)
Chairman and chief1
- Mr. George is the former chairman and chief executive officer of Medtronic. (billgeorge.org)
- Mayor Morrison called to order at 6:45 p.m. the annual meeting of the Ashland Community Hospital Board (ACH). (or.us)
- The Craig Hospital Foundation, a non-profit fundraising organization that supports Englewood's renowned spinal cord and traumatic brain injury rehabilitation hospital, has appointed three new board members, Michael D. Durham, M. Doak Jacoway and Sandy Monteko-Sherman. (craighospital.org)
- We are so thrilled to have Michael, Doak and Sandy join the board," says Mary Feller, executive director of the Craig Hospital Foundation. (craighospital.org)
- Guided by a dedicated and civic-minded board of directors, the Craig Hospital Foundation offers members of the community a number of meaningful ways to support the hospital's work helping people rebuild their lives. (craighospital.org)
- Medical Executive Board and Board of Directors. (jobisjob.com)
- He has served as board chair for Allina Health System, Abbott-Northwestern Hospital, United Way of the Greater Twin Cities, and Advamed. (billgeorge.org)
- Mike is an executive director and chief teaching officer of The Advisory Board Company. (advisory.com)
- Presently, he is holding the position of Group Regional Chief Executive of the Attock Group of Companies besides being the Director on the Board of all the Companies in the Group. (nrlpak.com)
- Aligning with SickKids is a reflection of the values of the Star, said Bitove, who bought Torstar along with business partner Paul Rivett last year, and has been a board member at the hospital since 2012. (thestar.com)
- NYC Health + Hospitals/Queens Director of OB-GYN Aleksandr Fuks, MD, and its Chief of Newborn Services Alice Garner, MD, determined the baby's gestational age to be pre-viable - the accepted age of viability being 24 weeks, and Jayden's estimated weight was 500 grams - but nonetheless consulted with one another and committed to doing everything in their power to save the baby. (qns.com)
- During his tenure with Western Connecticut Health Network, Dr. Thaler served as the physician champion representing the system in the Northeastern Purchasing Coalition and as executive director for the Cancer Network Service Line. (goodsamsanjose.com)
- 15. Willmar, Minn.-based Carris Health named Bryan Lydick executive director for ambulatory care. (beckershospitalreview.com)
- He was Director of Real Estate Research from 1987-91 and Chief Equity Strategist from 1992-97. (ucla.edu)
- Notifies the Executive Director immediately if any incidents or accidents occur. (jobisjob.com)
- Utilize Hospital Executive Director Work careers. (jobisjob.com)
- Located in beautiful Southern Oregon, the Facilities Director Hospital Executive Director careers. (jobisjob.com)
- The College of Veterinary Medicine at Iowa State University (ISU) in Ames, Iowa is accepting applications for the position of Executive Director of the Teaching Hospital for Iowa State University's executive director hospital. (jobisjob.com)
- This innovative hospital is moving quickly to add an Executive hospital executive director marketing business. (jobisjob.com)
- He also oversaw the building of a network of over a thousand community physicians linked to academic teaching hospitals. (harvard.edu)
- As the dual-hospital system implements its new st. (brmc.com)
- The following hospital and health system CMO and chief nursing officer/chief nurse executive officer moves were reported since Dec. 12. (beckershospitalreview.com)
- Will develop and/or assist with the development of hospital wide patient care programs, policies amid procedures that describe how the needs of patients or patient populations are assessed, evaluated and met. (nahnnet.org)
- Collaborates with other hospital leaders in designing and providing patient care and services. (nahnnet.org)
- As we enter our 50th year, we have transformed from a local laboratory operating from a hospital basement to a leading global life sciences company that is deeply integrated in guiding patient care. (fool.com)
- Organizes the day-to-day management and operation of the hospital through departmentalization, delegation and alignment of responsibilities to meet the facilityÆs patient care and business objectives. (salary.com)
- Patient access to hospitals was significantly restricted throughout almost the entire year and customer prospection was severely hampered. (yahoo.com)
- Our hotel services are such an important part of the patient experience at the hospitals. (bermudahospitals.bm)
- Fred, a Radiology Tech at Kindred Hospital St. Louis, said he was delivering on his promise to cheer the patient up and then presented a Star Trek-themed painting he created especially for James, a Trekie fan. (kindredhealthcare.com)
- VECCS awards certifications to hospitals that provide exemplary patient care and outstanding efforts to raise public and professional awareness in the field of veterinary medicine. (dovelewis.org)
- Ted Garrard, chief executive officer of SickKids Foundation, said one of the hospital's goals "is to rebuild our patient facilities so that, for example, babies that are in a neonatal intensive care unit that has six to eight babies in a confined space, they'll have private rooms. (thestar.com)
- Located approximately 100 kilometres east of Toronto on the north shores of Lake Ontario, Northumberland Hills Hospital (NHH) delivers a broad range of acute, post-acute, outpatient and diagnostic services to a catchment area known as west Northumberland County - a mixed urban and rural population of approximately 60,000 residents. (longwoods.com)
- The Chief Financial Officer must have strong business acumen in order to work collaboratively and effectively with home office departments, such as Compliance, Home Office Accounting/Financial Reporting, Information Systems, Internal Audit, Legal, Treasury and other departments that provide support services to the facility. (amcp.org)
- American Shared Hospital Services, Inc. (nmfonline.org)
- Jennifer Burrows, RN, has been chosen as chief executive for Providence Health & Services' Oregon West division, according to an internal memo shared with Becker's. (beckershospitalreview.com)
- At Beth Israel Hospital he played a central role in integrating the private and teaching services into one medical unit, thereby eliminating a two-class system of care. (harvard.edu)
- Dr. Brooks received her MBA in Medical Services Management at Johns Hopkins University prior to transitioning to a physician executive role in Louisville where she developed a multi-modal prevention program and service line focused on expanding access to screening, and promoting health equity. (jeffersonhealth.org)
- Gov. Gavin Newsom recently allowed hospitals to again schedule elective surgeries, and witnesses at the hearing said the situation may one day return to normal.Ben Johnson of the nonpartisan Legislative Analyst's Office said some dentists are reporting up to a 90% drop in services and are among providers reporting "a fairly dire situation. (kcra.com)
- In his most recent role as Deputy Secretary of the Health and Wellbeing Division of the Department of Health and Human Services in Victoria, Terry had oversight of delivery of health care through hospitals and community agencies, as well as mental health and aged care. (yooralla.com.au)
- He's always helpful," said Michelle Stafford, Environmental Services Aide at the hospital. (kindredhealthcare.com)
- The hospital is in the midst of an ambitious expansion of its services and facilities, said Cole, and is working not only at the main hospital site but is expanding its reach throughout Norwalk and in the Georgetown area in North Wilton and Redding. (thehour.com)
- Here the hospital will be offering health and wellness services to its patients. (thehour.com)
- The hospital is also opening a Vascular Center of Excellence to improve vascular services to its patients. (thehour.com)
- I have been working in reproductive and sexual health care for decades, most recently as the chief executive officer at Family Planning NSW and previously as a clinician in hospital and community mental health services. (smh.com.au)
- Overall, hospital operations combined with non-operating revenues resulted in a small loss for the year. (or.us)
- The hospital undertook a major Innovative Initiative to identify and implement ways that they could be more efficient and generate an improved operating margin which involved a careful analysis of all areas of the hospital's operations. (or.us)
- He started his career as an Executive Officer in The Attock Oil Company Limited in July 1977 and served in different Companies in the Group at various times with the responsibility to supervise and oversee the operations and affairs of these Companies. (nrlpak.com)
- PTPTN deputy chief executive officer for policy and operations Mastura Mohd Khalid said parents were encouraged to open an SSPN-i Plus account from the moment a child is "day-old" so that they would not have to take on the extra burden of funding their child's tertiary studies. (thestar.com.my)
- The remaining 30,225 Pfizer vaccine doses from this week's allocation of 35,100 dose for Oregon will arrive at hospitals throughout the rest of the week, with 10,725 doses going to skilled nursing facilities for vaccinations that start next week. (oregon.gov)
- Most Oregon hospitals and health systems that registered as vaccine provider sites are expected to receive the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine over the next two weeks. (oregon.gov)
- The Chief Nursing Executive Officer is the most senior administrative nursing role in an organization, representing the nursing department as a member of the hospital executive management team, and responsible for overseeing and coordinating all nursing department activities. (dignityhealth.org)
- Finny Mathew has resigned as chief hospital executive of Integris Bass Baptist Health Center in Enid, Okla., to accept a role leading Oklahoma State University Medical Center in Tulsa, the Enid News & Eagle reported. (beckershospitalreview.com)
- 19. Heath Phillips , CEO of Flowers Hospital in Dothan, Ala., plans to resign from his executive role, effective March 20. (beckershospitalreview.com)
- In the role of Chief Nursing Officer, my goal is to make a positive difference for MWMC and the community. (mwmc.com)
- NYC Health + Hospitals has selected CEOs for its Elmhurst and Queens hospitals, the public health system said Jan. 29. (beckershospitalreview.com)
- It was an emotional moment for medical staff at NYC Health + Hospitals/Queens on Friday, March 26, as newborn Jayden Waseem Shah - now weighing 6 pounds - smiled, cooed and showed all the signs of a healthy 4-month-old baby, ready to venture out into the daylight with his parents, Alana and Zaheer Shah. (qns.com)
- NYC Health + Hospitals/Queens CEO Neil Moore said in Jayden's case, this is the earliest a baby has ever been born at the hospital and survived. (qns.com)
- NYC Health + Hospitals/Queens is proud to be a community hospital where young families can count on having a healthy start in life. (qns.com)
- But the doctors various hospitals feel that though risk element is only 0.4 per cent, entirely avoidable. (org.in)
- Daniel Sullivan, MD, was tapped as chief physician executive of Warrenville, Ill.-based Edward-Elmhurst Health, and Kimberley Darey, MD, was named chief medical officer of the health system's Elmhurst (Ill.) Hospital. (beckershospitalreview.com)
- however, they represent only 28% of medical deans and 12.5% of hospital chief executive officers. (mja.com.au)
- The Shahs, who live near the hospital in Jamaica, posed with Jayden wearing a blue-tassel graduation cap inside the hospital's neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) alongside the medical staff who nursed him to his current weight. (qns.com)
- But the truth is that many hospitals and group medical practices have discovered new ways to apply advances in communications technology, but they neglect the public relations opportunity to spread the word. (healthcaresuccess.com)
- You can become a Jefferson Health 'Trusted Messenger' by attending one of our free educational sessions led by our Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Sandra Brooks. (jeffersonhealth.org)
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center suspended a nurse for distributing face masks and other protective equipment for her hospital that she had bought on eBay. (propublica.org)
- No employee is allowed to distribute unauthorized medical supplies within the hospital," the statement said. (propublica.org)
- Good Samaritan Hospital, part of HCA Healthcare's Far West Division, has named Klaus Thaler, MD, MBA, as its new chief medical officer. (goodsamsanjose.com)
- Dr. Thaler comes to Good Samaritan from HCA Healthcare's LewisGale Regional Health System in Salem, Virginia, where he has served as chief medical officer since January 2018. (goodsamsanjose.com)
- Sister Judith Ann and other speakers explained how the facility will provide 24-hour medical and nursing support for children with complex medical conditions who are ready to be discharged from the hospital, but their families need training on equipment and other aspects of preparing for their child's return home. (thecatholicpost.com)
- Framingham and Natick, MA - MetroWest Medical Center is pleased to welcome Dr. Susan Mangini as the Chief Nursing Officer. (mwmc.com)
- We are very excited to have Susan join our team," said Dr. Andrew Harding, Chief Executive Officer at MetroWest Medical Center. (mwmc.com)
- Each day at 9:15 a.m., hospital executives or their team members come through Dr. Vitberg's medical ICU to monitor status. (gbmc.org)
- Danielle Tomlinson, RN, an ICU nurse on GBMC's medical unit, came from another hospital with a massive 42-bed ICU. (gbmc.org)
- Stanford Health Care, for instance, is requiring its workers to take pay cuts or use paid vacation time.Still, California Medical Association chief executive officer Sarah Summer warned that "the physician workforce is facing an acute crisis. (kcra.com)
- Only five miles apart, but separated by the Ohio River and a state line, the Ohio Valley Medical Center (Wheeling, WV) and East Ohio Regional Hospital (Martins Ferry, OH) are part of a hospital system that has been in existence for over 150 years. (healthcaresuccess.com)
- Ohio Valley Medical Center, located in Wheeling West Virginia, and East Ohio Regional Hospital, located in Martins Ferry Ohio, are a 340 bed combined organization with over 1,600 employees. (healthcaresuccess.com)
- Everyone wants a slice of time for physician relations, medical device sales, hospital marketing and PR, and pharmaceutical detailing, to name just a few. (healthcaresuccess.com)
- While donation and transplant professionals always use their best medical judgment in evaluating donors and organ offers, over the last several years we've had success using organs from donors with certain criteria we may not have accepted in the past," said David Klassen, M.D., UNOS' Chief Medical Officer. (businesswire.com)
- The hospital is planning a 50,000 square foot of office space on West Avenue for medical office space. (thehour.com)
- Inside the Hospital for Sick Children, he could only look, not hold her: A web of medical machines stood between him and his daughter Cameron. (thestar.com)
- He was formerly a professor of Economics at the University of Southern California and has held executive positions with McDonnell Douglas, FlightSafety International, and FlightSafety Boeing during a fifteen-year span in the aviation business. (ucla.edu)
- But rather than thanking the staff, hospital administrators on Saturday suspended Matievskaya for distributing "unauthorized" protective gear. (propublica.org)
- We are working 24-hours a day, 7-days a week to ensure that the appropriate PPE gets to the right staff, at the right time," the hospital said in its statement. (propublica.org)
- Hospital staff were informed Tuesday morning the conversion would take place July 22, two months earlier than originally planned. (winnipegfreepress.com)
- We are very confident that with this change we'll help support staff at Seven Oaks hospital (and) that all of the necessary measures across our system are in place to ensure that this transition is made in a smooth way,' she told reporters. (winnipegfreepress.com)
- Branded "Together We Can Build A New SickKids," the initiative will call on Torstar readers and staff to raise money to help the hospital meet the needs of the 21st century. (thestar.com)
- Being a Chief Executive Officer ensures appropriate governance and controls. (salary.com)
- The few women forced to consider abortions at this stage are cared for in major NSW hospitals by a team of doctors. (smh.com.au)
- Opportunities to Partner-and-Prosper and Hospital Promotions That Get Down with the Community . (healthcaresuccess.com)
- Our Vision is to be the best community hospital in the nation, with service as our guiding principle. (hughchatham.org)
- He had the ability to communicate effectively and personally with the many different kinds of people that make up a community as complex as a hospital or health care system. (harvard.edu)
- She introduced Mark Marchetti, Chief Executive Officer for Ashland Community Hospital. (or.us)
- 2. Anna Chiotti-White , MSN, BSN, CEO of Kona Community Hospital in Kealakekua, Hawaii, and Kohala Hospital in Kapaau, Hawaii, is on leave two months after taking the helm. (beckershospitalreview.com)
- 3. Michael Coyle is out as CEO of Ely (Minn.)-Bloomenson Community Hospital. (beckershospitalreview.com)
- Kathryn Correia, chief executive officer of Legacy Health, said, 'The safe and equitable distribution and administration of vaccines will take all of us in the health care community working together with public health officials to accomplish the task before us. (oregon.gov)
- Recorded at the SHSMD Connections meeting in Chicago, Laurie describes the community hospitals' recovery strategy, successful turnaround and public relations strategy. (healthcaresuccess.com)
- The public relations situation could hardly have been worse for the two community hospitals. (healthcaresuccess.com)
- Part of the answer was to switch to brand-driven messages, positioning the hospitals as a resource for the community, encouraging healthy living alternatives and lifestyles. (healthcaresuccess.com)
- The hospital's closure created "a real challenge for the residents of that community accessing care," said Kevin Cook, University Health System chief executive officer. (umc.edu)
- Hospital officials held an afternoon news conference to share what they were experiencing inside the facility. (wamc.org)
- After graduating from high school and being drafted into the military, Mike enlisted in the Army serving in the Signal Corp with tours at Fort Bragg, Vietnam, and Fort Benning, Ga. He retired from a career with Surry Telephone Membership Corporation serving over 40 years, 26 as the Chief Executive Officer. (hughchatham.org)
- Treatments developed at St. Jude have helped push the overall childhood cancer survival rate from 20 percent to 80 percent since the hospital opened more than 50 years ago. (stjude.org)
- She is taking a job as COO of the American Hospital Association, a national trade association, after nearly 14 years at the helm of Maine's second largest health care system. (pressherald.com)
- With the closure of the Seven Oaks ER, the city will be left with emergency departments at just three hospitals - half the number it had less than two years ago. (winnipegfreepress.com)
- The walk-in clinic, located in the Humphreys County Sherrill Building, 16463 U.S. 49 North, is critically needed because Belzoni's small hospital shut its doors a few years ago. (umc.edu)
- We're making a big priority over the next couple of years to significantly de-institutionalize the hospital," said Cole. (thehour.com)
- The Joint Commission (TJC) again has earned CMS approval as a national accrediting organization (AO) for hospitals, but only for two years. (healthleadersmedia.com)