Chief Executive Officers, Hospital
A set of cognitive functions that controls complex, goal-directed thought and behavior. Executive function involves multiple domains, such as CONCEPT FORMATION, goal management, cognitive flexibility, INHIBITION control, and WORKING MEMORY. Impaired executive function is seen in a range of disorders, e.g., SCHIZOPHRENIA; and ADHD.
Chief Cells, Gastric
A malignant neoplasm of the ADRENAL CORTEX. Adrenocortical carcinomas are unencapsulated anaplastic (ANAPLASIA) masses sometimes exceeding 20 cm or 200 g. They are more likely to be functional than nonfunctional, and produce ADRENAL CORTEX HORMONES that may result in hypercortisolism (CUSHING SYNDROME); HYPERALDOSTERONISM; and/or VIRILISM.
Employee Incentive Plans
Rift Valley Fever
An acute infection caused by the RIFT VALLEY FEVER VIRUS, an RNA arthropod-borne virus, affecting domestic animals and humans. In animals, symptoms include HEPATITIS; abortion (ABORTION, VETERINARY); and DEATH. In humans, symptoms range from those of a flu-like disease to hemorrhagic fever, ENCEPHALITIS, or BLINDNESS.
Rift Valley fever virus
An empirical comparison between the board's strategic role in nonprofit hospitals and in for-profit industrial firms. (1/14)As the health care environment becomes more competitive, nonprofit hospitals are under pressure to adopt for-profit business practices. Based on an extensive field study, this research examines the central issue of organizational governance by comparing the strategic roles of nonprofit hospital boards with for-profit industrial boards. The results show that nonprofit hospital boards are generally more involved in the strategic decision process than their for-profit counterparts. If this governance activity is seen as desirable, hospital boards should exercise caution in emulating for-profit board practices. (+info)
What do hospital decision-makers in Ontario, Canada, have to say about the fairness of priority setting in their institutions? (2/14)BACKGROUND: Priority setting, also known as rationing or resource allocation, occurs at all levels of every health care system. Daniels and Sabin have proposed a framework for priority setting in health care institutions called 'accountability for reasonableness', which links priority setting to theories of democratic deliberation. Fairness is a key goal of priority setting. According to 'accountability for reasonableness', health care institutions engaged in priority setting have a claim to fairness if they satisfy four conditions of relevance, publicity, appeals/revision, and enforcement. This is the first study which has surveyed the views of hospital decision makers throughout an entire health system about the fairness of priority setting in their institutions. The purpose of this study is to elicit hospital decision-makers' self-report of the fairness of priority setting in their hospitals using an explicit conceptual framework, 'accountability for reasonableness'. METHODS: 160 Ontario hospital Chief Executive Officers, or their designates, were asked to complete a survey questionnaire concerning priority setting in their publicly funded institutions. Eight-six Ontario hospitals completed this survey, for a response rate of 54%. Six close-ended rating scale questions (e.g. Overall, how fair is priority setting at your hospital?), and 3 open-ended questions (e.g. What do you see as the goal(s) of priority setting in your hospital?) were used. RESULTS: Overall, 60.7% of respondents indicated their hospitals' priority setting was fair. With respect to the 'accountability for reasonableness' conditions, respondents indicated their hospitals performed best for the relevance (75.0%) condition, followed by appeals/revision (56.6%), publicity (56.0%), and enforcement (39.5%). CONCLUSIONS: For the first time hospital Chief Executive Officers within an entire health system were surveyed about the fairness of priority setting practices in their institutions using the conceptual framework 'accountability for reasonableness'. Although many hospital CEOs felt that their priority setting was fair, ample room for improvement was noted, especially for the enforcement condition. (+info)
Family medicine anesthesia: sustaining an essential service. (3/14)OBJECTIVE: To elicit the opinions of family physician anesthetists (FPAs) and hospital Chief Executive Officers (CEOs) regarding the structure of their organizations and the importance of family medicine anesthesia. DESIGN: Mailed survey. SETTING: Ontario hospitals. PARTICIPANTS: The CEOs of Ontario hospitals and family physicians who provide anesthetic services in Ontario hospitals. MAIN OUTCOME MEASURES: Demographics, practices, and opinions of FPAs and CEOs regarding family medicine anesthesia. RESULTS: Responses were received from 159 of 195 practising FPAs (82%). Of the 128 hospitals in Ontario that offered anesthesia services, 59% used at least one FPA; in 39% of these hospitals, all services were provided by FPAs. Both FPAs and CEOs thought that FPAs were competent to meet the anesthesia needs of small community hospitals. Most FPAs and CEOs supported certification and maintenance of competence programs coordinated by a national body, such as the College of Family Physicians of Canada. Both FPAs and CEOs thought there should be support for additional training programs in family medicine anesthesia. CONCLUSION: Small community hospitals rely completely on FPAs to provide essential anesthesia services. Additional training programs and a national structure to coordinate certification and maintenance of competence programs are important to maintain and enhance this essential service. (+info)
Is Canada ready for patient accessible electronic health records? A national scan. (4/14)(+info)
Health care transformation and CEO accountability. (5/14)(+info)
The relationship between organizational leadership for safety and learning from patient safety events. (6/14)(+info)
CEO- CNE relationships: building an evidence-base of chief nursing executive replacement costs. (7/14)OBJECTIVE: Explore professional relationships between Chief Nurse Executives (CNEs) and Chief Executive Officers (CEOs); CNE ethnic diversity; and CNE replacement costs. BACKGROUND: Theoretical frameworks - Marilyn Ray's Theory of Bureaucratic Caring, and Turkel's Theory of Relational Complexity espousing economic as well as caring variables. METHODS: Exploratory mixed-method descriptive design using CNE mailed survey. RESULTS: CNE- cited opportunities for maintaining a positive relationship with the CEO: respect for CEO; goal- sharing (r=.782, p<0.01); having a strong relationship (r= .718, p<0.01); co-problem-solving (r=.437, p<0.01); having an interesting job (r=.406, p<0.01); having similar interests with CEO (r= .346, p<0.01); CEO and CNE maintaining specific roles (r= .261, p<0.05); satisfaction with CNE income (r=.251, p<0.05); willingness to improve relationship with CEO (r=.254, p<0.05). CNE positions demonstrated an ethnic diversity factor of 0.03%. CNE replacement costs to healthcare facilities were over 1.5 million dollars. CONCLUSION: CNE/CEO relationships have identified cohesive factors that may contribute to CNE longevity in position; an ethically diverse CNE deficit exists; and, CNE turnover and vacancy rates impact an organization's financial health and quality of care. (+info)
Responses of Massachusetts hospitals to a state mandate to collect race, ethnicity and language data from patients: a qualitative study. (8/14)(+info)
BONESUPPORT™ Announces Appointment of Life Sciences Industry Veteran, Richard Davies, as New Chief Executive Officer -...
Mr. Davies Brings over 25 Years of Life Sciences Industry Experience to BONESUPPORT™. Current Chief Executive Officer, Lloyd Diamond, to Transition to Role of Chief Business Officer. Lund, Sweden, (PRNEWSWIRE) January 22, 2016 - BONESUPPORT™, an emerging leader in both injectable bone substitutes and innovative drug eluting bone scaffold technology for orthopedic trauma, bone infections and instrument augmentation related to orthopedic surgery, announced today that the Company has appointed Richard Davies as BONESUPPORT™s new Chief Executive Officer, effective immediately. Mr. Davies is a senior commercial leader in the life sciences industry with 25 years of global experience in all aspects of sales / marketing and country / regional leadership, a track record of devising and executing growth strategies and delivering successful results in complex situations.. BONESUPPORT™s current Chief Executive Officer, Lloyd Diamond, will transition to the role of Chief Business Officer, effective ...
Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Salary in Nottingham, England: Nottinghamshire | PayScale
The average salary for a Chief Executive Officer (CEO) in Nottingham, England: Nottinghamshire is £67,616. Visit PayScale to research chief executive officer (ceo) salaries by city, experience, skill, employer and more.
Red Hat Names Jim Whitehurst Chief Executive Officer
Red Hat, Inc. (NYSE: RHT) today announced that its Board of Directors has elected James M. Whitehurst, as President and Chief Executive Officer and a member of the Board of Directors of Red Hat, effective January 1, 2008. Mr. Whitehurst will succeed Matthew J. Szulik as President and Chief Executive Officer. Szulik will continue to serve as Chairman of the Board of Directors.On behalf of Red Hats Board of Directors, William S. Kaiser, lead director, said, For nearly a decade, Matthew Szuliks vision and leadership legitimized free, open source software as an innovative and profitable business model. From Red Hats early days as a small, private company, Szulik transformed Red Hat into a globally recognized brand whose approach to technology development and customer service has redefined the software industry.Kaiser added, The Board is delighted that Jim Whitehurst will serve as CEO. We are confident that he will bring a combination of strategic insight and operational excellence needed to sustain
IMAX China Names Edwin Tan Chief Executive Officer
SHANGHAI and NEW YORK, Nov. 13, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- IMAX China Holding, Inc. (1970.HK) and IMAX Corp. (IMAX) today announced the appointment of Edwin Tan as Chief Executive Officer of IMAX China, effective December 9, 2019. In his role, Tan will assume all oversight and executive responsibilities for IMAX China, which continues to drive record box office and strong theatre network growth in 2019. Tan brings decades of global leadership experience to the role across entertainment, exhibition and event services industries, having most recently served as Chief Executive Officer of the China operations of Messe Muenchen, a top ten exhibition company globally.
Sanofi Appoints David Meeker Chief Executive Officer of Genzyme | FiercePharma
Sanofi Appoints David Meeker Chief Executive Officer of Genzyme PARIS, Oct 24, 2011 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Sanofi announced today the appointment of David Meeker as Chief Executive Officer of Genzyme, a
The Daily Insider Buying Stock for 01/03/2014 is TENET HEALTHCARE CORP - DailyStocks.com
Mr. Rittenmeyer has served as the chairman, president and chief executive officer of Expert Global Solutions, Inc., a provider of business process outsourcing services, since March 2011. From 2005 to 2008, Mr. Rittenmeyer held a number of senior management positions with Electronic Data Systems Corporation (EDS), including chairman and chief executive officer from 2007 to 2008, president from 2006 to 2008, chief operating officer from 2005 to 2007 and executive vice president, global service delivery from 2005 to 2006. Prior to that, he was a managing director of the Cypress Group, a private equity firm, serving from 2004 to 2005. He served as chairman, chief executive officer and president of Safety-Kleen Corp. from 2001 to 2004. Among his other leadership roles, Mr. Rittenmeyer served as chief executive officer and president of AmeriServe Food Distribution Inc. from 2000 to 2001, chairman, chief executive officer and president of RailTex, Inc. from 1998 to 2000, president and chief operating ...
The Daily Insider Buying Stock for 01/03/2014 is TENET HEALTHCARE CORP - DailyStocks.com
Mr. Rittenmeyer has served as the chairman, president and chief executive officer of Expert Global Solutions, Inc., a provider of business process outsourcing services, since March 2011. From 2005 to 2008, Mr. Rittenmeyer held a number of senior management positions with Electronic Data Systems Corporation (EDS), including chairman and chief executive officer from 2007 to 2008, president from 2006 to 2008, chief operating officer from 2005 to 2007 and executive vice president, global service delivery from 2005 to 2006. Prior to that, he was a managing director of the Cypress Group, a private equity firm, serving from 2004 to 2005. He served as chairman, chief executive officer and president of Safety-Kleen Corp. from 2001 to 2004. Among his other leadership roles, Mr. Rittenmeyer served as chief executive officer and president of AmeriServe Food Distribution Inc. from 2000 to 2001, chairman, chief executive officer and president of RailTex, Inc. from 1998 to 2000, president and chief operating ...
CancerCare Names Patricia J. Goldsmith Chief Executive Officer - The ASCO Post
CancerCare recently announced Patricia J. Goldsmith has been named the organizations Chief Executive Officer. CancerCare is a national nonprofit organization providing free, professional support services to anyone affected by cancer. The announcement comes as the group celebrates 70 years of service to the oncology community.. As CancerCare marks seven decades of helping the cancer community, we are thrilled to have found an exceptional leader in Patricia Goldsmith, said CancerCare National Board of Trustees President Susan Smirnoff. Patricia is a dynamic oncology visionary with an outstanding record of achievement, and we look forward to expanding CancerCares service offerings under her leadership.. Ms. Goldsmith brings more than 20 years of nonprofit management and strategic planning experience to her new role. She previously served as Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer at the National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN), where she was responsible for overall operations ...
Arcadian Healths Chairman and Chief Executive Officer & Chief Financial Officer Invited to Speak at the Bernstein Conference
Arcadian Health announced today that Robert Fahlman, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and Les Granow, Chief Financial Officer, will be presenting at the Bernstein Conference
Evolving Innovations » Blog Archive » NanoBusiness Alliance Interview - James M. Hussey, Chief Executive Officer, NanoInk, Inc
In this months interview, we talk to James M. Hussey, Chief Executive Officer and member of the Board of Directors of NanoInk, Inc. Mr. Hussey brings 25 years of experience in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry as executive, founder, investor and consultant to senior management and boards of directors. Prior to joining NanoInk, Mr. Hussey was with Ovation Pharmaceuticals, where he was a member of the senior operating committee, serving as Head of Alliances and Vice President of Corporate Development. He was President and CEO of NeoPharm, Inc., as well as a member of the Board of Directors and an investor/shareholder. In 1994, he founded Physicians Quality Care, a health care services IPA Management Company, which was sold to a public company in 1998. Prior to founding Physicians Quality Care, he was with Bristol Myers Squibb in Princeton, New Jersey, serving as General Manager as well as other positions in marketing, new business development and sales. Mr. Hussey holds a B.S. in ...
Advanced Drainage Systems
XTuit Pharmaceuticals Inc. [WALTHAM, Mass.] announced the appointment of Deborah Dunsire as president and chief executive officer. She also joins the companys board of directors. She has proven leadership in developing and building the commercial success of innovative oncology drugs, as she formerly served for eight years as president and chief executive officer of Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc., which became Takeda Oncology, and prior to that led the Novartis North American Oncology Business for more than ten years. Prior to joining XTuit, Dunsire was Chief Executive Officer of FORUM Pharmaceuticals (previously EnVivo Pharmaceuticals).. Advanced Drainage Systems, Inc. [HILLIARD, Ohio] (NYSE: WMS) announced that Joseph A. Chlapaty has communicated to the Board of Directors his intention to retire as the Companys President, Chief Executive Officer, and Chairman of the Board by the end of calendar year 2017.. Helix BioPharma Corp. [TORONTO, ON] (TSX: HBP) announced that Sven Rohmann, CEO and ...
Radius Names Robert Ward President and Chief Executive Officer
CAMBRIDGE, MA--(Marketwired - Dec 17, 2013) - Radius Health, Inc. (Radius) announced today the appointment of Robert Ward as President and Chief Executive Officer. Mr. Ward takes on the role of CEO at a dynamic time when Radius is advancing its osteoporosis program in late-stage human clinical trials: The lead...
Special Olympics Names Mary Davis Chief Executive Officer
WASHINGTON, May 12, 2016 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Special Olympics Names Mary Davis Chief Executive Officer. International Movement Welcomes First CEO...
Ms. Mason was elected to STAARs Board of Directors at its 2014 Annual Meeting, and she has served as STAARs Chief Executive Officer since March 1, 2015. From 2010 to 2012, Ms. Mason served as Chief Executive Officer of Verinata Health, Inc. (f/k/a Artemis Health, Inc.), a provider of non-invasive prenatal genetic sequencing tests for the early identification of fetal chromosomal abnormalities. In February 2013, Verinata was acquired by Illumina. Ms. Mason served as the President, Chief Executive Officer and a Director of Quidel Corporation from 2004 to 2009, a publicly traded company engaged in the development, manufacturing and marketing of rapid diagnostic solutions at the professional point of care in infectious diseases and reproductive health. Prior to joining Quidel, Ms. Mason provided consultative services from 2003 to 2004 for Eastman Kodak Health Imaging as a result of the sale of MiraMedica, Inc., to Eastman Kodak. She served as President and Chief Executive Officer for MiraMedica, ...
Dynavax Names Eddie Gray as Chief Executive Officer and Member of the Board of Directors
Dynavax Technologies Corporation today announced that the Companys board of directors has appointed Eddie Gray chief executive officer and a member of Dynavaxs board, effective May 1, 2013. Mr. Gray ...
Jeffrey Steinberg, chief executive officer, Weiss Memorial Hospital - Chicago Tribune
Urilogical surgeon Dr. Jeffrey Steinberg, 51, has been appointed the new chief executive officer at Weiss Memorial Hospital, one of four Vanguard Health System-owned medical facilities in the Chicago market. He replaces Frank Molinaro, who left in July to lead one of Vanguard s hospitals in the...
Anders O. Härfstrand, M.D., Ph.D. - Prothena
Dr. Härfstrand is Chairman of Härfstrand Consulting AG, which he founded in 2010. Dr. Härfstrand also served as Chief Executive Officer of BBB Therapeutics BV from 2014 to 2015. Prior to that, he was President and Chief Executive Officer Europe of Makhteshim Agan Industries Ltd. from 2013 to 2014; President and Chief Executive Officer of Humabs BioMed SA from 2011 to 2012; and Chief Executive Officer of Nitec Pharma AG from 2007 to 2010. Dr. Härfstrand serves as a director of Karolinska Development AB. He also served in various executive and management roles at Serono, Pfizer and Pharmacia, and in non-executive roles on a number of Supervisory Boards in Europe. Dr. Härfstrand earned his M.D. and Ph.D. in neuropharmacology endocrinology from Karolinska Institute in Sweden. He has served on our Board since 2015.. ...
Faulty Hormone Tests Compromised Healthcare Of Breast Cancer Patients ( The chief executive officer of a health...)
Health,The chief executive officer of a health authority in St. Johns Canad...George Tilley of the Eastern Health Regional Authority agreed that ...I regret the decision that we didnt simply refer to it earlier ...Eastern Health disclosed last year that it had been having problems...Yet until now however Eastern had indicated that the tests erro...,Faulty,Hormone,Tests,Compromised,Healthcare,Of,Breast,Cancer,Patients,medicine,medical news today,latest medical news,medical newsletters,current medical news,latest medicine news
Palo-Negro-Blog: March 2014
The corporate headquarters of both companies will be located in northern Illinois. Robert L. Parkinson, Jr., will serve as chairman and chief executive officer of the medical products company, which will retain the Baxter International name. Ludwig N. Hantson, Ph.D., who currently serves as president, BioScience, will be named chief executive officer of the new biopharmaceuticals company, which will be named at a later date. Hantson joined Baxter in 2010 from Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation where he served in a number of roles of increasing responsibility, the most recent of which was chief executive officer, Pharma North America. Prior to Novartis, Hantson spent 13 years at Johnson & Johnson. Wayne T. Hockmeyer, Ph.D., who joined Baxters board in 2007, has agreed to serve as non-executive chairman of the board of the new biopharmaceuticals company. Dr. Hockmeyer founded MedImmune, Inc., and served as its chairman and chief executive officer ...
AVANIR Pharmaceuticals Announces Resignation of Its President and Chief Executive Officer | Avanir Pharmaceuticals Inc.
SAN DIEGO, May 16, 2005 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- AVANIR Pharmaceuticals (AMEX:AVN) today announced that Gerald J. Yakatan, Ph.D., is resigning effective May 16, 2005 as AVANIRs President and Chief Executive Officer and as a member of its Board of Directors. Following his resignation, Dr. Yakatan will continue on as a consultant to AVANIR for one year, advising the Company on its Neurodex(TM) new drug application (NDA).
New Interim Chief Executive Officer | Disability Action Northern Ireland
Andrea Brown has recently been appointed by The Board of Directors to the role of interim Chief Executive Officer for six months.
Essar Oil UK announces appointment of Chief Executive Officer
The Board of Directors of Essar Oil (UK) Limited on Monday announced the appointment of Deepak Maheshwari as its Chief Executive Officer.
Columbus Regional Chairman and Chief Executive Officer announces - WTVM.com-Columbus, GA News Weather & Sports
Larry Sanders, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Columbus Regional Healthcare System today announced his plan to retire, effective September 30, 2011.
Rules on Handling of Public Research Funds at National University Corporation Tokushima University | 国立大学法人 徳島大学
2.In the case stipulated in the preceding paragraph, the Chief Executive Officer may order the respondent to return all or part of the expenses already consumed, in addition to those stipulated in laws and regulations, etc.. 3.In the case of Paragraph 1 above, if the malicious nature of the conduct is deemed extreme, or in other similar cases, the Chief Executive Officer may take legal actions, including criminal and/or civil complaints, etc.. 4.If the misappropriation is determined not to have occurred, the Chief Executive Officer shall promptly lift all measures imposed on the respondent, and notify all relevant parties and organizations that no misappropriation has been committed, and take other measures to ensure that the respondent can restore honor and be free from any disadvantage in that regard.. 5.If the allegations, etc. were determined to have been lodged out of malice, and if the complainant is a staff member, etc. or a student of the University, the Chief Executive Officer may carry ...
Tenere Names Brian Steel as Chief Executive Officer
DRESSER, Wis.---- Tenere Inc., a full service provider of complex metal and plastic components and assemblies for Fortune 500 companies, today announced that Brian Steel has been named its new Chief Executive Officer.
Michel Bouvier, Chief Executive Officer of the IRIC, will receive the prestigious 2017 Prix du Québec Wilder-Penfield | IRIC
Montreal, October 30, 2017 -The Institute for Research in Immunology and Cancer (IRIC) of the Université de Montréal is proud to announce that its Chief Executive Officer, Michel Bouvier, will be awarded the prestigious prix Wilder-Penfield. The honor is one of the six handed out annually as part of the Prix du Québec, the highest distinction bestowed by the Government of Quebec in the scientific field.. Awarded since 1993, the prix Wilder-Penfield marks the invaluable contribution made by its winners to research development in the biomedical field. Mr. Bouvier is being honored for the quality and scope of his work in molecular pharmacology and signal transduction, as well as his remarkable contribution to the evolution of knowledge in this area of expertise.. Following a ceremony that will be held at the Parliament of Quebec on November 1st, Mrs. Dominique Anglade, Deputy Premier, Minister of Economy, Science and Innovation and Minister responsible for Digital Strategy, will present him with ...
Leading Liquid Biopsy Company, Exosome Diagnostics, Appoints John Boyce as Chief Executive Officer | Exosome Diagnostics
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., November 2, 2015 - Exosome Diagnostics, the developer of a leading liquid biopsy platform that enables non-invasive diagnosis of disease states, potentially obviating the need for tissue biopsy, has announced the appointment of John Boyce as its Chief Executive Officer.
OrthoCarolina Names Dr. Bruce Cohen Chief Executive Officer
Charlotte, NC (PRWEB) June 09, 2016 -- OrthoCarolina, one of the nations largest orthopedic practices, has named Dr. Bruce Cohen Chief Executive Officer. Dr.
MAT BAXTER APPOINTED GLOBAL CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER, INITIATIVE JIM ELMS NAMED CHAIRMAN, INITIATIVE AND TAKES ON INTERPUBLIC...
IPG Mediabrands announced today that, effective immediately, Mat Baxter has been appointed Global Chief Executive Officer, Initiative. Jim Elms, the group...
Spectrum Pharmaceuticals Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Named Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of t - AOL Finance
Spectrum Pharmaceuticals' Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Named Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year® National Award Finalist HENDERSON, Nev.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Spectrum
Cardiva Medical, Inc. Announces Appointment of Charles Maroney, President and Chief Executive Officer | BioSpace
Cardiva Medical, Inc. Announces Appointment of Charles Maroney, President and Chief Executive Officer - read this article along with other careers information, tips and advice on BioSpace
Cocrystal Pharma to Appoint Jeffrey Meckler as Interim Chief Executive Officer
BOTHELL, WA and ATLANTA, GA--(Marketwired - March 12, 2015) - Cocrystal Pharma, Inc. (OTCQB: COCP), a company focused on developing novel antiviral therapeutics for human diseases, announced today that due to medical reasons, Dr. Gary Wilcox will step down as the current Chief Executive Officer. Mr. Jeffrey Meckler has been...
Second Genome Appoints Karim Dabbagh, Ph.D., as Chief Executive Officer - PharmiWeb.com
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Sept. 26, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Second Genome, Inc., a clinical-stage company focused on the development of novel therapeutics identified through microbiome science, today announced the appointment of Karim Dabbagh, Ph.D., as president, chief executive officer, and a member of the company...
Mercury Media Names Andrew McLean Chief Executive Officer
/PRNewswire/ -- Mercury Media, the largest independent full-service performance media company in the U.S., has named Andrew McLean Chief Executive Officer....
Murphy Oil Corporation Announces Temporary Medical Leave of the Chief Executive Officer - 25.03.2020
25.03.2020 - Murphy Oil Corporation (NYSE: MUR) today announced that Roger W. Jenkins, President and Chief Executive Officer has, pending test results, a presumptive diagnosis of COVID-19, and has taken a temporary medical leave. He is expected to completely ...
Amarin Corporation Appoints Colin W. Stewart as President and Chief Executive Officer | FierceBiotech
Amarin Corporation Appoints Colin W. Stewart as President and Chief Executive Officer DUBLIN and MYSTIC, Conn., Aug. 17 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Amarin Corporation plc (NASDAQ:AMRN) , a
Mr Richard Whatley | Chief Executive Officer
Chief Executive Officer, Richard Whatley brings over 30 years experience of worldwide commercial activities with leading companies from the dental industry.
Aron Solomon: Is NCAA Conference Realignment Legal? - Todays Esquire
3.1.1 Number of Members. The number of members of the Conference shall be set by the Chief Executive Officers. [Revised: 5/30/91]. *3.1.2 Granting of Membership. Membership may be granted by invitation of the Conference at a meeting of the Chief Executive Officers. A vote of at least three-fourths of the members is required to extend an invitation for membership. [Revised: 5/30/91] [Clarified/Conformed 6/1/11]. *3.1.3 Suspension of Membership. Membership may be suspended at a meeting of the Chief Executive Officers. A member may be suspended at any time by a vote of at least two-thirds of the members, either indefinitely or for a stated period, for any conduct deemed to be incompatible with membership. [Clarified/Conformed 6/1/11]. *3.1.4 Termination of Membership. Membership may be terminated voluntarily by the resignation of a member or involuntarily at a meeting of the Chief Executive Officers. A vote of at least two-thirds of the members is required to terminate membership. Any motion to ...
Support for the Osteopathic Graduate Medical Education Development Initiative | The Journal of the American Osteopathic...
Central to the Initiative is a corps of consultants who are knowledgeable about OGME and who are ready to work with hospital and physician leadership in developing osteopathic training programs. These consultants have expertise in such topics as strategic graduate medical education planning, Medicare funding, AOA accreditation, and specialty college standards. Consultants include directors of medical education, specialty college program directors, deans, OPTI academic officers, hospital chief executive officers, and other senior administrators. The AOA bears the costs of these services, which are provided to prospective teaching hospitals free of charge. ...
Expanding RMH keeping up with the times | www.rockdalereporter.com | Rockdale Reporter
CEO Peggy Borgfeld in emergency room, now staffed at all times with on-site health care providers. Reporter/Mike Brown Richards Memorial Hospital, which is rapidly approaching its 40th anniversary, has survived more than its share of challenges but the future is again looking good, according to its new administrator.. Peggy Borgfeld became the hospitals chief executive officer (CEO) last month.. Jeff Madison, former hospital CEO, is now CEO for the entire Little River Healthcare System.. Borgfeld said there are changes going on at RMH as the hospital completes its recovery from the disastrous Blackhawk Era which almost saw the facility close in 2010. We have the specialists back who were cut by Blackhawk, Borgfeld said. In fact, weve got many of the specialists now for more days than weve ever had.. More than 40 specialists are offered at two Rockdale clinics.. CHANGES- Current upgrades at RMH are reflecting that growth. A site southwest of the hospital is being cleared for a modular ...
Citizens Medical Center receives new surgical system - Victoria Advocate - Victoria, TX
Citizens Medical Center now houses technology that will provide patients with better surgery outcomes. The da Vinci Si Surgical System arrived at the hospital in November and provides a minimally invasive approach to more complex surgeries, such as heart bypasses.. The system is a robotic hand that allows surgeons to be precise in surgical procedures.. We believe that the new features of the da Vinci Si System will help us provide the best possible outcomes for our patients and is proof of our commitment to provide our community access to the latest advancements in minimally invasive surgery, said David Brown, hospital chief executive officer.. The robot has been used successfully in hysterectomies and other gynecological procedures, said Dr. Anthony McDowell, a Victoria gynecologist. The system features enhanced 3D, high definition vision, fluorescent imaging and visual clarity of body tissue and anatomy.. The Da Vinci Si is an extremely exciting tool that will keep Citizens Medical Centers ...
CEO - definition of CEO by The Free Dictionary
Define CEO. CEO synonyms, CEO pronunciation, CEO translation, English dictionary definition of CEO. abbr. chief executive officer abbreviation for chief executive officer chief executive officer. Noun 1. CEO - the corporate executive responsible for the...
CompuGroup Medical US, Inc. (CGM US) [PHOENIX] has appointed Benedikt Brueckle as the new Chief Executive Officer of CompuGroup Medical US. Werner Rodorff, its current CEO, will continue to serve as Chief Technology Officer. Prior to joining CGM, he served as an international business consultant as well as an auditor for the accounting firm KPMG in both Germany and Luxembourg. Brueckle joined CompuGroup Medical SE in 2010 as Head of Group Controlling in its Finance Unit. After two years, he became the General Manager of CGMs Italy market. Most recently, Brueckle served as SVP of Southern and Western Europe, where he oversaw operations in Italy, Spain, France, Belgium, Turkey and the Netherlands.. Forum Energy Technologies, Inc. [HOUSTON] (NYSE: FET) announced Prady Iyyanki as President and Chief Executive Officer, effective May 16, 2017. Iyyanki currently serves as President and Chief Operating Officer. C. Christopher Gaut, the current Chief Executive Officer, will become Executive Chairman. ...
Nestlé Waters NA Names New CEO
STAMFORD, Conn. - March 31, 2017 - Nestlé Waters North America (NWNA) announced today that Fernando Mercé has been named President and Chief Executive Officer of the company, effective May 1, 2017. Mr. Mercé, formerly Chief Executive Officer of Nestlé Purina Latin America & Caribbean, will oversee all Nestlé Waters North Americas operations in both the United States and Canada. Mr. Mercé will also serve as a member of the global Nestlé Waters board of directors.. I am delighted that Fernando will be leading Nestlé Waters North America as it begins an exciting new chapter, said Maurizio Patarnello, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Nestlé Waters. His proven leadership, passion for innovation and deep commitment to creating a learning culture will enrich our strong NWNA teams and ensure that we build on our growth legacy to retain our leadership position in the category.. At Nestlé Purina Latin America & Caribbean, Mercé presided over a sustained period of strong results, ...
Ligand Promotes Matthew W. Foehr to President :: Ligand Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (LGND)
SAN DIEGO-- Ligand Pharmaceuticals Incorporated (NASDAQ: LGND) announces that Matthew W. Foehr has been promoted to President and Chief Operating Officer. Previously Mr. Foehr served as the Companys Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer. John Higgins, who had been serving as President and Chief Executive Officer, will continue to serve as the Companys Chief Executive Officer. I am delighted to share with our investors and partners news of Matts promotion to President, said John Higgins, Chief Executive Officer of Ligand. Matt is an accomplished pharmaceutical executive and a fantastic colleague who has played a critically important role in helping build Ligand over the past several years. He is a perfect fit for our business, driving excellence in operations, managing successful programs with tight financial discipline and having keen vision for how to strategically grow our business. Ligands internal team and our partners know Matt for his strong commitment to the ...
Board Leadership Structure and Role in Risk Oversight. Board of Directors Leadership Structure. The Board of Directors has no fixed policy with respect to the separation of the offices of Chairman of the Board of Directors and Chief Executive Officer. The Board retains the discretion to determine, at any time, whether to combine or separate the positions as it deems to be in the best interests of the Company and its shareholders. The Board currently believes that separating the positions of Chief Executive Officer and Chairman is the best structure for the Company because it improves the ability of the Board of Directors to exercise its oversight role by having a director who is not an officer or member of management to serve in the role of Chairman. However, following the merger with FNSC, the Board anticipates that the roles of Chairman and Chief Executive Officer will be combined and that Mr. Massey will serve in both of those roles. The Board believes that altering the Companys leadership ...
William H. Longfield - C.r. Bard Inc (bcr) - The Wall Street Transcript
WILLIAM H. LONGFIELD has been Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of C. R. Bard, Inc., since September 1995 and was elected a Director in April 1990. Mr. Longfield joined C. R. Bard, Inc., in 1989 as its Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer and was made its President in September 1991 and its Chief Executive Officer in June 1994. Prior to joining Bard, Mr. Longfield was President and Chief Executive Officer of the Cambridge Group of Dallas, Texas, a company he founded to provide long-term healthcare services. Before that he was an officer and Director of Lifemark, Inc., an operator of hospitals. Mr. Longfield began his career with American Hospital Supply, Inc., in 1961, where he held numerous positions over his 23-year career there, including President of its Convertors Division. He is a member of the Board of Directors of AdvaMed (Advanced Medical Technology Association); Manor Care, Inc., a healthcare corporation; West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc., a supplier of components ...
Ms. Kondracke founded and served as Chief Executive Officer of CorporateFamily Solutions, Inc. from 1987 to 1998 when it merged with the Company. She served as a director of the Company in 1998, Chief Executive Officer of the Company for one year, as co-Chair of the Board of the Company from 1999 until 2001, and as a director until 2003. From 2003 to 2004, she served as Staff Director for the U.S. Senate Subcommittee on Children and Families. Ms. Kondracke returned to the Companys Board in 2004, and from 2004 until May 2012, also served as President and Chief Executive Officer of Americas Promise Alliance, a nonprofit organization founded by Colin Powell that advocates for the strength and well-being of Americas children and youth. Ms. Kondracke served on the board and was chair of the Nominating and Governance Committee of LifePoint Health, Inc. (Nasdaq: LPNT) from 2012 to 2018, when the company was sold. Ms. Kondracke also served as a member of the board of directors of Saks, Inc. (NYSE: ...
American Red Cross South Florida Region Names Frank V. Sacco, President and Chief Executive Officer of Memorial...
HOLLYWOOD, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- The American Red Cross South Florida Region has chosen a healthcare leader and visionary for recognition as the 2012 Humanitarian of the Year, honoring Memorial
Enel joins forces with Qatars wealth fund to develop renewables in Sub-Saharan Africa - Energy Live News
Enels renewables arm Enel Green Power (EGP) has sealed an agreement with the Qatar Investment Authority (QIA) to develop renewable energy projects in Sub-Saharan Africa.. Under the deal, Qatars wealth fund will buy half of Enels 800MW operational and under-construction renewable capacity in Zambia and South Africa.. Francesco Starace, Enel Chief Executive Officer and General Manager, said: We will work together to accelerate the creation of an extensive green energy footprint in Sub-Saharan Africa, contributing to the continued pursuit of its ambitious goals in this sector by further harnessing the regions immense renewable potential and contributing to a more sustainable economic development model in this part of the world.. Mansoor bin Ebrahim Al-Mahmoud, Chief Executive Officer of the QIA, said: We share a mutual vision with Enel in supporting decarbonization efforts and believe this investment represents an excellent opportunity to develop and grow a leading renewable energy platform ...
SCAR EXCOM 2005 29: Executive Officer Job Description
SCAR Executive Committee Meeting 4-7 July 2005, Sofia, Bulgaria SCAR EXCOM 2005 29: Executive Officer Job Description Paper: 29...
Michael Richmond Appointed as Bermuda Hospitals Board Chief of Staff - Bermuda Hospitals Board
25 July 2017: Bermuda Hospitals Board (BHB) today announces that it has appointed Michael Richmond MBChB FRCA FCAI (hon) as Chief of Staff following an extensive local and international recruitment process. He joins BHB on a three year contract. The position reports to the Chief Executive Officer, Mrs Venetta Symonds and is accountable to the Board and Minister for Health.. As Chief of Staff, Dr Richmond will lead BHBs team of medical and support personnel. The position is the most senior medical role at BHB and is responsible for the supervision of medical and dental care given to patients and residents in BHB facilities. Dr Richmond will be key in ensuring patient safety, sound clinical governance and building positive relations with the physician community.. Chairman of the Board Peter Everson comments: We look forward to Dr Richmond joining the BHB Executive Team. He brings a wealth of experience that will help the team continue to develop the healthcare needs of our community.. Chief ...
Bermuda Hospitals Board Announces Appointment of New Chief Information Officer - Bermuda Hospitals Board
Bermuda Hospitals Board (BHB)today announces the appointment of Mr. Dion Tucker as Chief Information Officer, who will join BHB on 1 October 2010. Mr. Tucker, a Bermudian, will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer, Mr. David Hill, and will be responsible for Information Technology and Telecommunications across BHB.. Mr. Tucker is currently the Vice-President of Information Systems (IS) at Renaissance Reinsurance Holdings, a position he has held since 2004. For the three years prior to this role, Mr. Tucker was the Assistant Vice-President of IS. His earlier career experience was in the telecommunications industry.. Mr. Hill comments: We are extremely pleased to be welcoming Mr. Tucker to BHB in October. Mr. Tucker has extensive experience within the technology industry and has worked at RenRe during a time of impressive growth. This experience of working within a dynamic and evolving industry will be vital. Mr. Tucker is joining us at an exciting time, with the construction of a new ...
South Florida Hospital CEOs Anticipate Many Challenges in 2007: Current Articles: South Florida Hospital News
Ask the chief executive officers at many south Florida hospitals what challenges they expect to deal with throughout this year and youll get a range of similar answers. Reimbursements malpractice insurance caring for the uninsured physician issues and the need for sovereign immunity in private hospitals were among the topics ...
Meditation Is An Important Process In The Pursuit Of Self-Knowledge - CEO Effectiveness Blog
William (Bill) Anton is the creator of CEOeffectiveness.com and Chief Executive Officer of CEO Effectiveness LLC, and Anton Holdings LLC. He advises CEOs, directors, and senior business leaders on people, leadership, cultural issues and strategy. Bill is a clinical psychologist, psychoanalyst, and a former major university counseling center director and senior administrator at a large public university. He is the author of Business Success Through Self-Knowledge (2013) and Ascend: Forging a Path to Your Truer Self (fall of 2015) and several other major publications in professional psychology. He is also senior author of The College Adjustment Scales and The Employee Assistance Program Inventory. Both of these instruments have been translated into several languages and are widely used in schools, university counseling centers and employee assistance programs throughout the world. Bill currently serves as the treasurer of the Sant Yago (St. James) Educational Foundation which has given over ...
Tanzania: Acacias CEO, Chief Finance Officer Quit - allAfrica.com
ACACIAS Chief Executive Officer, Brad Gordon and Chief Financial Officer, Andrew Wray have resigned, the firm has announced early this Thursday.
Anavex to Present at 18th Annual BIO CEO & Investor Conference on February 9th 2016 | Anavex
New York - February 2, 2016 - Anavex Life Sciences Corp. (Anavex or the Company) (Nasdaq: AVXL), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing differentiated therapeutics for the treatment of neurodegenerative diseases including Alzheimers disease, other central nervous system (CNS) diseases, pain and various types of cancer, today announced that Christopher U. Missling, PhD, President and Chief Executive Officer, will present a corporate overview at the 18th Annual BIO CEO & Investor Conference.. Dr. Misslings presentation is scheduled to take place on Tuesday, February 9, 2016 at 1:30 p.m. ET at the Waldorf-Astoria Hotel, Conrad Suite, in New York, NY. Investors may view Dr. Misslings presentation via live webcast (http://www.veracast.com/webcasts/bio/ceoinvestor2016/85223495157.cfm) or access an archived version via Anavex.com.. The 18th Annual BIO CEO & Investor Conference is hosted by the Biotechnology Industry Organization. It is the largest independent investor conference ...
Jerry Rhodes to be CEO at CRC Health Group | Addiction Professional Magazine
CRC Health Group (Cupertino, Calif.), the nations largest provider of addiction treatment and related behavioral health services, has announced the appointment of Jerome (Jerry) Rhodes as Chief Executive Officer, effective March 17. Rhodes, who currently serves as CRCs Chief Operating Officer and has been with the company since 2003, will replace CEO Andy Eckert, who will remain as CRC Health Groups Chairman.. In a statement, Eckert called Rhodes an ideal executive who worked closely with him to build CRC into the clear leader in the addiction treatment field. Eckert added that since 2011, CRCs daily patient traffic has grown from 28,000 patients daily to nearly 42,000, crediting Rhodes with deep experience and leadership ability [that] will serve the CRC very well going forward. Rhodes, who has more than 25 years experience in behavioral healthcare, joined CRC through the acquisition of CAPs in 2003. Under Rhodes leadership, CAPs became a recognized national provider of addiction ...
United States Secretary of the Army - Wikipedia
The senior leadership of the Department of the Army consists of two civilians-the secretary of the army and the under secretary of the Army-and two military officers of four-star rank-the chief of staff of the Army and the vice chief of staff of the Army. The secretary of the Army (10 U.S.C. § 3013) is in effect the chief executive officer of the Department of the Army, and the chief of staff of the Army works directly for the secretary of the Army. The secretary presents and justifies Army policies, plans, programs, and budgets to the secretary of defense, other executive branch officials, and to the Congressional Defense Committees. The secretary also communicates Army policies, plans, programs, capabilities, and accomplishments to the public. As necessary, the secretary convenes meetings with the senior leadership of the Army to debate issues, provide direction, and seek advice. The Secretary is a member of the Defense Acquisition Board. The secretary of the Army has several responsibilities ...
StarTribune - Print Page
BALTIMORE - Pete Bevacqua has been hired as chief executive officer for the PGA of America.. Bevacqua, a former chief business officer of the U.S. Golf Association, replaces Joe Steranka, who is retiring this year after 25 years at the organization that represents club professionals. Steranka spent the last seven years as CEO.. The PGA of America also elected Ted Bishop of Franklin, Ind., as its 38th president to serve a two-year term. He will lead the selection of a new Ryder Cup captain. Derek Sprague was elected as vice president.. Bevacqua joined the USGA in 2000 as an attorney. He was managing director of the U.S. Open at Oakmont in 2007, and then became chief business officer. He left the USGA last year to lead the golf division at CAA Sports. ...
Paysafe to attend Money 2020 in Las Vegas | Paysafe
President and CEO and Chief Operating Officer to showcase latest product developments at leading fintech conference. October 18, 2016: Paysafe, a leading global payments provider, will be showcasing its latest payment technology products and insights at Money 2020, taking place on October 23 - 26 at The Venetian in Las Vegas.. During the event, Paysafe President and Chief Executive Officer Joel Leonoff will speak on Global X-Border E-Commerce: Opportunities, Challenges & The Role of Partnerships on Wednesday, October 26 - 9:00 am - 9:50 am (track 2: POS, Processing & Open Platforms, Session: 2 at Murano, The Venetian Level 3).. Paysafe Chief Operating Officer Danny Chazonoff will also be showcasing the companys new mobile ordering platform on Monday, October 24 - 11:40 am - 12:30 pm (track 5: Demos & Announcements, Session 4, Palazzo Ballroom J, K, L, The Venetian Level 5). The Paysafe team will be discussing the companys evolving range of payment services at the show, including innovations ...
Tourism Tasmania Urges Australians To Embrace, Not Escape Winter Via BMF - B&T
Tourism Tasmania CEO, John Fitzgerald said, some people see winter as a time to hibernate and wait for the cooler season to end. This campaign invites Australians to get off the couch and embrace a wintery holiday in Tasmania.. Because Tasmanians embrace the season like nowhere else - winter is when we thrive, get out and about seeking to be enriched, feel alive and connected.. The integrated campaign created by BMF includes: TV, Outdoor, Radio, Press and is brought to life digitally by Clemenger BBDO Sydney and media buying by Initiative.. CREDITS Creative Agency: BMF. Chief Creative Officer: Alex Derwin. Creative Director: David Fraser. Associate Creative Directors: Casey Schweikert and Rees Steel. Design Director: Fiona McLeod. Chief Strategy Officer: Christina Aventi. Group Planning Director: Thomasine Burnap. Chief Executive Officer: Stephen McArdle. Group Account Director: Edward Hughes. Senior Account Managers: Adam Reeves and India Gates. Head of TV: Jenny-Lee Archer. Agency ...
CEO Identifies Future Direction of American Academy of Physician Assistants Medical Education on...
Chief executive officer of the American Academy of Physician Assistants, Bill Leinweber, discusses the developments and goals of the organization with host Lisa DAndrea Lenell. Mr. Leinweber highlights the professional responsibilities of physician assistants, the need to ensure physician assistants fill the increasing demand for primary care services, and the issues arising out of specialization within the profession. The conversation outlines the organizations goals in terms of addressing the needs of its membership and supporting the medical community.
Richard Berkowitz, CEO, Berkowitz Pollack Brant - South Florida Sun Sentinel - South Florida Sun-Sentinel
Richard A. Berkowitz is chief executive officer of Berkowitz Pollack Brant Advisors and Accountants, a role he has held since the firms inception in 1980. One of the largest independent accounting firms in Florida, Berkowitz Pollack Brant has been recognized 15 times by Inside Public Accounting as a Best of the Best firm. In addition, Florida Trend has named the firm to its Best Places to Work in Florida. It is an Accounting Today Top 100 firm.. ...
Laurus appoints CEO | Food Industry News | just-food
Struggling Dutch retailer Laurus today (19 October) announced the appointment of Jan Brouwer as chief executive officer. News of the appointment, which will come into effect on 6 November, boosted Laurus share value in morning trade.
My dad never supported me leaving banking for entrepreneurship - Ellacadie CEO - YFM Ghana
Samuela Nakwor Ablerdu, Chief Executive Officer and Founder of one of the biggest gift and jewelry shops in Ghana, Ellacadie, has disclosed that her father was not in support of her decision to quit banking and start her own business.. According to her, her father, who was also a banker, thought it would be better to keep her job as a banker instead of leaving totally to start a business that she did not have any assurance was going to thrive and grow as big as it is today.. My dad has been a banker all his life and he wanted me to be a banker too. Im even sure that today, if hes asked what I do, hell tell people Im a banker because he liked me being a banker. He didnt like the idea of me quitting my job as a banker so even when it was not working out from start, he advised me to go back to banking, she said.. Samuela confessed to host, Dorothy Cornelius when she was interviewed on YFMs Weekend Rush that from the initial stages when the business was not going very well, she was getting ...
Generic-Drug Price Fixing: Is It Happening? - The Rheumatologist
The FDA is now actively exploring all of these issues. Mr. Gottlieb has announced his intention to hold a public meeting in July 2018 to solicit suggestions on how to decrease the barriers to creating new generic medications.8. One novel solution is coming from hospitals. A coalition of approximately 300 hospitals, led by Intermountain Healthcare in Salt Lake City, is now getting into the business of manufacturing generic drugs.9 Publicly, the coalition will not say which drugs it is targeting, although it has implied that it plans to focus on the drugs with tenuous supply chains.. These hospitals are now in the process of forming a nonprofit company; this solution is intriguing enough that the Department of Veterans Affairs has expressed an interest in participating. As A. Marc Harrison, MD, president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Intermountain Healthcare, said, This is a shot across the bow of the bad guys. He may be onto something: Following this announcement, more than 100 hospitals ...
Bancassurance unstoppable in its rise
The article offers information on the status of the bancassurance, which has gained clout in the life insurance distribution scene in Taiwan. It reveals that the bancassurance has become the chief source of local premium income. Moreover, Chris James, chief executive officer (CEO) of Allianz Taiwan Life Insurance Co. informs that the banks and agents will continue to play a significant role in the life insurance distribution front wherein a multi-channel strategy has been provided ...
Cayman seeks new plan to combat mosquitoes - Cayman Compass
The new board will meet for the next few months and unveil its plan for activation in 2019.. The advisory boards members include Kate Aultman, director of research for the School of Health Professions at The University of Texas Health, San Antonio; Roberto Barrera, the lead of the Entomology and Ecology Team at the Dengue Branch of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; J. Lyell Clarke III, president of Clarke, a global environmental products and services company; Ary Faraji, executive director of the Salt Lake City Mosquito Abatement District in Utah; Dr. Valeska Stempliuk, an adviser in health surveillance prevention and control for the Pan American Health Organisation; Dr. Samuel Williams-Rodriguez, chief medical officer for the Cayman Islands Health Services Authority; Wil Pineau, chief executive officer of the Cayman Islands Chamber of Commerce; and Joel Victorine from the Department of Environmental Health in Cayman.. MRCU also plans on enlisting the support of the community ...
North Carolina Biotechnology Center company directory : a directory of bioscience companies in North Carolina :: State...
NCBIOTECH Company Directory ncbiotech.org/directory NCBiotech Company Directory 2016-17 Chairman, Board of Directors John L. Atkins, III, FAIA President and Chief Executive Officer Doug Edgeton , MPH, MBA Senior Vice President, Science and Business Development Kenneth R. Tindall, Ph.D. Senior Vice President, Statewide Operations and Economic Development William O. Bullock, MBA Regional Offices Executive Director, Eastern Office Mark Phillips Executive Director, Greater Charlotte Office Corie Curtis Executive Director, Piedmont Triad Office Nancy Johnston Executive Director, Southeastern Office Randall Johnson, MBA Executive Director, Western Office Jonathan Snover, Ph.D. NCBiotech Company Directory is produced by Old North State Magazines, LC 145 W Pennsylvania Ave, Southern Pines, NC 28387. Telephone 910-692-7271. Fax 910-692-9382. Editorial content provided by NCBiotech Library. All rights reserved. The contents of this publication may not be reproduced by any means, in whole or in part, ...
Impact of liberal immigration policies begins to show - hospital bed crunch
A severe bed crunch at Singapores public hospitals has forced several of them into taking some extraordinary measures.. Changi General Hospital (CGH), which has 800 beds, started housing patients waiting for beds in a large air-conditioned tent this week.. The 1,200-bed Tan Tock Seng Hospital (TTSH), meanwhile, has been forced to set up 49 beds along the corridors of its wards to cope with the demand.. Together with Khoo Teck Puat Hospital (KTPH), they have also resorted to sending patients to Alexandra Hospital, one of the few public hospitals here with spare beds.. Having taken in more than 900 patients from other hospitals between last September and December, it continues to admit around 11 such patients each day.. Dr Lee Chien Earn, CGHs chief executive officer, told The Straits Times: Our bed occupancy rate has crossed 100 per cent for certain periods over the past month and some patients have waited more than 24 hours for an inpatient bed.. This is despite CGH already renting a ward ...
What Ever Happened to Laughing Buddha Brewing? - Washington Beer Blog
NW Brewing Company Owners Celebrate One Year of Brewing More Than Beer. PACIFIC, Washington (February 11, 2013) - NW Brewing Company has been brewing more than just craft beers over the past year. This week the brewery celebrates one year under the reins of Chief Executive Officer, Greg Steed and Chief Operating Officer, Dan Anthony.. The two managing partners brought over 50 years of experience to the craft brewery located in Pacific, Wash. Steed was a former executive with K & L Distributors and Anthony a former manager with Columbia Distributing, Red Bull and Wired Energy.. We have a love and passion for the beer industry and this was an opportunity for us live our dream to brew great beer and have of fun doing it, said Steed.. The facility expanded with three times the original cellar size and six new tanks to increase brewing capacity by 300%. The beer portfolio has also increased to include more than a dozen craft brews and 16 ounce cans hitting the marketplace within the next ...
Book Review: Strategic Turnaround - Story of a Government Agency - SundiataPost
In this book, I believe Dakuku succeeded well in doing what he set out to do, that is, turnaround an underperforming state institution into a model maritime administration for developing countries. The author seeks to capture and document in this book, the main essence of the four years that he spent at the helm of NIMASA as chief executive officer (CEO). He traces the challenges, the triumphs and the process outcomes of a well thought out set of reforms. It takes the reader into the workings of a critical public institution. The focus of his thesis is on how regulatory institutions should regulate and not be captured by the political powers that birthed them. For the most part the Achilles Heel of public agencies is regulatory capture in a spoilt dystem such as we often find ourselves. In economic theory, regulatory agencies are themselves dominated by the industries or powerful interests that they are set up with regulating. The result is that an agency, charged with acting in the public ...
Cattle Council of Australia
EXPERIENCED agricultural advocate Travis Tobin has been appointed the Cattle Council of Australias new Chief Executive Officer.. Mr Tobin will transition from his current role as Queensland Farmers Federation CEO to take-up the Canberra-based Cattle Council appointment, which he will commence in November.. Prior to serving for three and a half years in his current QFF position representing 13,000 intensive, semi-intensive and irrigation farmers in Queensland, Mr Tobin gained extensive experience in various roles with the Federal Department of Agriculture in Canberra.. He has also worked for the Ricegrowers Association of Australia, as a National Australia Bank business analyst and earlier in his career he spent time working on family livestock properties in NSW and South Australia.. Mr Tobin has a Bachelor of Agriculture (University of Adelaide), Masters of Business Administration (University of South Australia) and is a graduate member of the Australian Institute of Company ...
Todays Belize News: June 22, 2019 - Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board
There have been quite a number of political spins surrounding the Belize Social Security Board phased-in two percent increase in the contributions required from employees and employers, which has been done to maintain the viability of the Social Security Board fund so as to guarantee that when future generations of workers reach retirement age, they will be able to receive benefits from the fund. In response to a blistering attack from the Opposition People s United Party via a press release yesterday, Monday, June 17, the Social Security Board called a press conference today at its Belize City office, at which the Social Security Board (SSB) chairman, Doug Singh, and Chief Executive Officer, Dr. Colin Young, vigorously defended the SSB s increase and a three-page memorandum written to Cabinet that Dr. Young had penned and controversially captioned: How the U.D.P. can leverage S.S.B. s sustainability to gain political advantage. The war against Sargassum ...
Responsibility for Appointment of Presidents The Board of Trustees of the California State University, in partnership with the Chancellor, is responsible for the recruitment, selection and appointment of each campus president. Ultimately the Board of Trustees is CSUs governing body, in whose hands the retention and the transition of executive leadership resides. As the system chief executive officer to whom campus presidents report, the Chancellor is responsible for designating staff to support the process. The California State University is committed to the principles of consultation with campus and community representatives and to diversity in the selection of campus presidents. Establishment of the Trustees Committee for the Selection of the President When a vacancy is known, the Chair of the Board of Trustees shall establish a Trustees Committee for the Selection of the President (TCSP) for the campus with an impending vacancy. The TCSP shall be composed of the Chair of the Board, three ...
A chemical compound called triptolide is among the more than 100 bioactive ingredients derived from the Thunder God vine. Preclinical studies showed a pharmaceutical version of triptolide called Minnelide proved effective against pancreatic cancer cells, according to a study by Dr. Ashok K. Saluja, Professor and Vice-Chair, Department of Surgery, University of Minnesota and Chief Scientific Officer and Co-Founder of Minneamrita Therapeutics LLC, published in the journal Science Translational Medicine.. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) recently approved use of the compound Minnelide for a clinical trial of gastrointestinal cancer patients - including pancreatic cancer.. We have known for years about the potential beneficial use of Thunder God vine, but only recently with the advent of Minnelide have we created a form of triptolide that can be easily administered to patients, said Dr. Mohana R. Velagapudi, Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder of Minneamrita Therapeutics LLC, the ...
Eugene, OR Website
According to Ed Boyd, executive director of Oregon Accreditation Alliance (and chief of police, retired), Accreditation means that an agency, their operations, management, policies and procedures meet the best practices the industry has to offer. The accreditation process in general is a progressive and contemporary way of helping law enforcement agencies evaluate and improve their overall performance and provides formal and professional recognition that an organization meets or exceeds best practice expectations of service and quality in the profession. To be accredited, an agency must meet 102 professional standards comprised of over 400 separate requirements contained within those standards. It also, in my opinion, takes courage for an organization to take on the rigorous accreditation process. Anytime the chief executive officer of an organization invites an outside third party into their department to review and inspect everything associated with their operations and render an opinion as ...
Arbutus Receives Regulatory Approval to Initiate a Phase 1a/1b Clinical Trial with AB-836, an Oral Capsid Inhibitor for the...
We are pleased that we have received regulatory approval to proceed with our Phase 1a/1b clinical trial for AB-836, and we expect to begin dosing shortly. Initiation of this trial is an important step towards potential future proprietary combinations with AB-729 and other mechanisms, said William Collier, President and Chief Executive Officer of Arbutus.. Dr. Michael Sofia, Chief Scientific Officer of Arbutus, added, Based on pre-clinical studies with AB-836, which is derived from a novel chemical series in this class, we believe it has the potential for improved clinical efficacy and safety as well as a favorable resistance profile relative to earlier generation capsid inhibitors. In addition, we believe that the strong potency of AB-836 as shown in in vitro testing should allow active engagement of the second mechanism of inhibiting cccDNA replenishment at clinically relevant doses.. About AB-836. AB-836 is an oral capsid inhibitor for the treatment of chronic hepatitis B infection. It is ...
FDA Grants GlycoMimetics Rare Pediatric Disease Designation for Rivipansel for Treatment of Sickle Cell Disease - BioHealth...
ROCKVILLE, Md.-(BUSINESS WIRE)-Oct. 5, 2020- GlycoMimetics, Inc. (Nasdaq: GLYC) today announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted the Company a Rare Pediatric Disease designation for rivipansel for the treatment of sickle cell disease in patients 18 years old and younger. This designation recognizes the significant needs in pediatric patients.. The FDAs designation recognizes the morbidity and mortality burdens of sickle cell disease as well as its significant impact during childhood with life-long implications. With this designation, the agency acknowledges the urgent need for improved treatment of children living with sickle cell disease, stated Helen Thackray, Chief Medical Officer of GlycoMimetics.. With global rights for rivipansel in our hands, we are exploring options to move forward in sickle cell disease, including discussions with the FDA as to whether there is a regulatory path to approval, added Rachel King, Chief Executive Officer. We plan to roll ...
Uncrowned Community Builders™ :: Editing bio for Anthony L. Watson Sr.
Anthony L. (Tony) Watson Sr., rose from the segregated school system of Oklahoma City to compete in the Olympics and later become the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Emblem Health, Inc. Born February 5, 1941 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, he was one of three children born to the late Robert C. Watson Sr. and Texanna Watson. Mr. Watson, who retired in May 2013, was named to the top leadership position at HIP Health Plan in 1990. A dominating presence at 65, Mr. Watson was one of the first African Americans to head a major health care corporation. Under his leadership, HIP soon emerged as the principal health care provider for New York City public employees and became recognized as one of the nations leading health care plans by the National Committee of Quality Assurance (NCQA) and other independent rating organizations. Before his arrival at HIP, Mr. Watson was Executive Director of the Health Systems Agency of New York City from 1976 to 1985. From 1970 to 1976, he was Deputy Director of ...
With nearly 20 years of experience in healthcare administration, Jena Hausmann is one of the leading womenin healthcare in the US. As President and Chief Executive Officer for Childrens Hospital Colorado, she oversees an integrated healthcare system for children, which is affiliated with the University of Colorado School of Medicine.. With 700,000 patient visits annually and 593 licensed beds, Childrens Hospital Colorado has consistently ranked in the top ten childrens hospitals in the nation. Jena oversees the Childrens Hospital Colorado at the Anschutz Medical campus, the Childrens Hospital Colorado network of care in 17 locations in the metropolitan Denver area, the Childrens Hospital Colorado pediatric services at Memorial Hospital in Colorado Springs, and the newly opened Childrens Hospital Colorado South Campus, a full service generally licensed hospital in south Denver.. During her tenure, unprecedented increases in patient volume have been achieved. With employees now numbering ...
Bristol Hospital, Wheeler Clinic Create Partnership for Behavioral Health Crisis Services - Courant Community
Bristol Hospital and Wheeler Clinic have reached an agreement to further improve behavioral health crisis services for children, adolescents, adults and families in the Greater Bristol region. Under the agreement, Wheeler will assume responsibility for Bristol Hospital's Emergency Department Crisis Service from 8 am to midnight, seven days a week, and provide immediate intervention and facilitated connections to community services and resources, including primary and behavioral health care. The community health needs assessment we completed in 2013 clearly identified mental health and substance and alcohol abuse as priority health concerns, said Kurt A. Barwis, FACHE, president and chief executive officer ...
Hospital exec leaving after one month to replace Cameron at MHA - Mississippi Business Journal
TUPELO - The president of North Mississippi Medical Center-Tupelo is leaving the job he has held since mid-July.. Tim Moore said hell become the new president and chief executive officer of the Mississippi Hospital Association in the next few weeks. The group represents more than 100 health care organizations, and the leader often deals with the governor and lawmakers.. Moore, 48, told the Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal that hes happy with his job in Tupelo but sees the association job as a way to have a lasting impact on health care for the entire state.. Im looking forward to the challenges and opportunities, and we have plenty of both, he said.. Hospital association spokeswoman Shawn Rossi said Moore will succeed Sam Cameron, whos preparing for retirement and will be president emeritus of the group until June.. WTVA-TV reports that Moore joined North Mississippi Health Services in April 2012 as vice president of community hospitals. The Forest native previously worked for Rush ...
Case Western Reserve, University Hospitals fundraising for adolescent, young ad... ( Leaders from Case Western Reserve Un...)
Health, ...Leaders from Case Western Reserve University and University Hospitals ...Inspired by the new collaboration and the Fowlers generosity an anon... Even as our nation has made immense strides in improving survival rat...Thomas F. Zenty III chief executive officer of University Hospitals ...,Case,Western,Reserve,,University,Hospitals,fundraising,for,adolescent,,young,adult,cancer,medicine,medical news today,latest medical news,medical newsletters,current medical news,latest medicine news
Ugwuanyi Tees-off Enugu Golf Tournament | THISDAYLIVE
He urged golfers to imbibe the virtues of sportsmanship by abiding with the rules as it would enhance their chances of win laurels for both self and country. The golf tournament sponsored by Chief Eric Chime, chief executive officer of Rico Group of Companies, was organised to discover youths with both talent and interest in golf. The organisers hope to nurture them into professional golfers. The Enugu State commissioner for Youths and sports, Mr. Ndukwe Charles Chuka, described Governor Ugwuanyis support for sports development as commendable, adding that the recent crowning of Rangers International FC as champions of the NIgerian Professional Football League after 32 years was proof of that.. I want to encourage youths who were able to attend this maiden tournament to take active interest in sports, not only as a means of keeping fit but also as a means of national development, he said.. Youths from across the state including rural communities took part in the catch-them-young ...
Dialysis Services Being Provided At The KHMH - Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board
The haemodialysis program at the Karl Heusner Memorial Hospital is now operational and currently providing treatment for 11 patients who have been transferred from the government-aided program at Belize Healthcare Partners Limited. The KHMH program is only days away from its official opening on February 4, announced the dialysis management team of Director of Health Services Dr. Michael Pitts, KHMH Chief Executive Officer Dr. Francis Gary Longsworth and Michelle Vanzie, Economist for the Ministry of Health, on Wednesday, January 26. There still remain about 15 patients receiving treatment from BHPL who will be transferred to the KHMH program at a rate of three patients per week over the next few weeks. Dr. Longsworth said the program has a government budget of $1.8 million and will only be able to cater for a total of 32 patients, who will be evenly divided between KHMH and La Loma Luz Adventist Hospital. This means the program will only be able to take in six more patients, besides the 26 ...
National Study of Physician Organizations and the Management of Chronic Illness (NSPO), 2000-2001
The National Study of Physician Organizations and the Management of Chronic Illness (NSPO) examined relationships among physician organization characteristics and the implementation of care management processes (CMP) aimed at improving outcomes and reducing costs for the treatment of four chronic diseases: asthma, congestive heart failure (CHF), depression, and diabetes. To that end, NSPO conducted this national survey of medical groups and independent practice associations (IPA) with 20 or more physicians. An IPA is defined as an organization through which physicians contract with managed care plans. Examples of CMPs include evidence-based clinical practice guidelines, protocols and pathways, case and care management systems, and disease management, demand management, and health promotion programs. Interviews were conducted with the medical director, president, or chief executive officer of each surveyed physician organization. The survey collected data on (1) practice type, size, age, ...
New Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) clinic officially opened | Samoa News
This Nov. 27 Samoa News photo shows LBJ Medical Center staffer, Josephine Lam Yuen Fuga working in the reception area of the new Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) clinic, which officially opened Nov. 21.. LBJ chief executive officer Faumuina John Faumuina announced the new clinic at last weeks cabinet meeting, saying the clinic is an effort to fight the increase of diabetes and kidney disease in American Samoa.. Faumuina said the hospital had requested assistance from the Pacific Islands Health Officers Association (PIHOA) and the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to look at all LBJ data collected, and to conduct a survey to find ways to reduce the high number of diabetes cases.. Kidney disease occurs when a persons kidney is affected by diabetes, and there are different stages of the disease, with some patients at the stage where they are awaiting dialysis.. A poster displayed in the clinics reception area shows the five stages of kidney disease. Stage One - early stages, and Stage 2 ...
Board of Directors - Lineage Cell Therapeutics
Mr. Bailey previously served as a director and Chairman of Asterias Biotherapeutics, Inc. (AST) from February 2016 until our acquisition of Asterias in March 2019. Mr. Bailey served as President and Chief Executive Officer of Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (QCOR), a biopharmaceutical company focused on the treatment of patients with serious, difficult-to-treat autoimmune and inflammatory disorders, from 2007 until Questcor was acquired by Mallinckrodt plc (MNK) in 2014. He was also a director of Mallinckrodt plc from August 2014 to March 2016, and during this time he was the Chairman of its portfolio committee. He initially joined the Questcor board of directors in 2006 as an independent director and Chairman of its audit committee. From August 2016 to November 2017, Mr. Bailey served as a director of OncoCyte Corporation (OCX). From June 2015 until its acquisition by Acorda Therapeutics, Inc. (ACOR) in May 2016, Mr. Bailey was also an independent director and chairman of the audit committee of ...
Chamber opposes single-payer proposal - The Business Times
Phil Castle, The Business Times. The Grand Junction Area Chamber of Commerce opposes a ballot measure that would implement a single-payer health insurance system in Colorado as a costly and risky plan that could hurt businesses and affect medical care.. The chamber hosted a meeting to outline its position on Amendment 69 and invited a hospital executive, business owner and retiree to voice their concerns.. Chamber officials also asked for help in campaigning against the measure in the upcoming election. Its going to take a pretty grass-roots effort to get the word out about what this really does, said Diane Schwenke, the president and chief executive officer of the chamber.. If approved, Amendment 69 would implement a comprehensive health care system funded by a payroll tax of 6.67 percent for employers and 3.33 percent for employees. Self-employed people would pay 10 percent of their net income. People would still choose their medical providers, but their bills would be paid by the so-called ...
MCI Inc. - Wikipedia
On July 21, 2002, WorldCom filed bankruptcy in the largest such filing in United States history at the time (overtaken by the bankruptcies of both Lehman Brothers and Washington Mutual in a span of eleven days during September 2008). The WorldCom bankruptcy proceedings were held before U.S. Federal Bankruptcy Judge Arthur Gonzalez, who simultaneously heard the Enron bankruptcy proceedings, which were the second largest bankruptcy case resulting from one of the largest corporate fraud scandals. None of the criminal proceedings against WorldCom and its officers and agents were originated by referral from Gonzalez or the Department of Justice lawyers. By the bankruptcy reorganization agreement, the company paid $750 million to the SEC in cash and stock in the new MCI, which was intended to be paid to wronged investors. Effective December 16, 2002, Michael Capellas became chairman and chief executive officer. On April 14, 2003, WorldCom changed its name to MCI, and relocated its corporate ...
Fractional Ownership To Take Centre Stage | Standardbred Canada
When Paul Ryneveld, general manager of Century Downs Racetrack and Casino, talks about fractional ownership at the upcoming World Trotting Conference Symposium, he will have at least 87 reasons to be optimistic. Thats the number of owners who participated in the Century Downs Racing Club, in Alberta, in its first year.. At the 2017 World Trotting Conference Symposium, which will take place in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island on August 16 and 17, Ryneveld will join Anthony MacDonald, founder of TheStable.ca, Mike Tanner, United States Trotting Association executive vice president and chief executive officer, and Mats Norberg of Svensk Travsport. They will discuss fractional ownership during a session titled, The Facts About the Fracs. Darryl Kaplan, of Standardbred Canada, will moderate.. Rynevelds portion of the discussion will come from first hand experience in trying to grow the industry through fractional ownership, creating the Century Downs Racing Club in Alberta. After getting ...
MOU inked on direct flight between Kuching, Hong Kong
KUCHING: Sarawak will be directly connected with Hong Kong via air beginning April 2016 following the inking of an official agreement on the move.. The memorandum of understanding (MOU) was signed by Sarawak Tourism Board (STB) and Hong Kong Airlines here yesterday.. The board was represented by its chief executive officer Datu Ik Pahon Joyik, who is also permanent secretary to the Tourism Ministry, while the airline company was represented by its strategy and planning commercial department manager Andre Zhang.. For the record, Hong Kong Airlines is a subsidiary of Hainan Airlines Ltd.. Tourism Minister Datuk Amar Abang Johari Tun Openg, who witnessed the ceremony, said under the MOU, Hong Kong Airlines would fly passengers on board its 174-seat A320 flight via the Hong Kong-Kuching-Hong Kong route twice weekly.. As part of the agreement, the minister also said STB would provide incentives and support as part of the airlines request to ensure sustainability of this route.. On this endeavour, ...
Lyneir Richardson | Rutgers Business School
Lyneir Richardson is the Executive Director of The Center for Urban Entrepreneurship and Economic Development (CUEED), a research and practitioner oriented center at Rutgers Business School in Newark, NJ. He oversees the implementation of CUEED programs and manages partnerships, staff, affiliated faculty and fellows. Lyneir also teaches an MBA course in Urban Entrepreneurship and Economic Development and serves as faculty advisor to students consulting with small business owners on strategic projects.. Lyneir is the former Chief Executive Officer of Brick City Development Corporation, where he had overall responsibility for real estate development, small business services and business attraction in Newark, NJ. Before Brick City, he was Vice President of Urban Development at General Growth Properties, Inc. where he led the national initiative to bring quality shopping centers to ethnic neighborhoods in large U.S. cities. Prior to General Growth, Lyneir founded Lakeshore Development & Construction ...
WCCH | Wyoming County Free Press
Wyoming County Community Health System (WCCH) and Erie County Medical Center Corporation (ECMC) have signed an administrative services agreement to strengthen and reposition WCCH for the future. On March 14, the Wyoming County Board of Supervisors accepted the recommendation of WCCHs Board of Managers and authorized WCCH Chief Executive Officer Donald Eichenauer to sign the agreement.. As WCCH has expanded its services, it has developed relationships with providers from the Buffalo area. Many of those providers are affiliated with ECMC and/or Kaleida Health. These include Dr. Lindsey Clark, Dr. John Karpie and Dr. Paul Mason, all of who provide orthopedic services at WCCH; and Western New York Urology Associates, a Kaleida Heath entity. Clark is a provider through UBMD Physicians Group. Karpie and Mason are providers with Buffalo Orthopedics Group. Additionally, new agreements are currently being finalized through existing agreements with ECMC or Kaleida Health-related providers, which will ...
2002 New Year Honours
Chief executive Officer, Blick plc. For services to Industry and to Export. (Cirencester, Gloucestershire) David Anthony ... Catherine Elizabeth Elcoat, Chief Nurse of University Hospital Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust. For services to Health Care. ... Deputy chief Fire Officer, North Wales Fire Service. John Michael Elliott. chief fire officer, Cumbria Fire Service. John Alan ... Deputy chief Fire Officer, West Yorkshire Fire Service. Thomas Martin Carroll. chief fire officer, Cambridgeshire Fire Brigade ...
"Alwen Williams CBE, Group Chief Executive Officer". Barts Health NHS Trust. Retrieved 30 December 2020. "New Year Honours 2021 ... As well as installing new equipment and some building work, this required re-training of some hospital staff. She was appointed ... In October 2015 she became the chief executive of the Barts Health NHS Trust in London, which had been placed in 'special ... Dame Alwen Williams DBE is Chief Executive of the Barts Health NHS Trust in London, England. Alwen Williams has worked within ...
1962 Birthday Honours
Chief Executive Officer, National Assistance Board. (Epsom, Surrey.) Edward Unwin Brockway, Chief Executive Officer, Scottish ... George's Hospital, London. Robert Press, Deputy Chief Scientific Officer, Ministry of Defence. Hugo Ernest Gildart Read, JP, ... Chief Petty Officer (G.I.) Richard Kenneth Grant, P/JX 157062. Chief Petty Officer Royce Holdsworth, D/JX 155474. Chief Engine ... Chief Petty Officer Charles George Stebbing, P/JX 292831. Chief Radio Supervisor George Stray, P/JX 156363. Chief Petty Officer ...
1969 New Year Honours
William David Rusbatch, Chief Executive Officer, Ministry of Technology. Cyril Bryan Sidney Seaman, Chief Executive Officer, ... Nicholas' Hospital, Plumstead, London. Valerie Edith Mary Hartles, Grade 7 Officer, Diplomatic Service. Cyril Hartless, Chief ... Chief Executive Officer, Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food. James Crawford, Chief Executive Officer, Department of ... Chief Petty Officer Writer William Frank Edwards, D/MX 834831. Chief Petty Officer David Maurice Evans, D/JX 160661. Chief Air ...
It owns and operates the Hinduja Hospital and Hinduja Healthcare Surgical, both located in Mumbai. Its Chief Executive Officer ... Hinduja Hospitals Hinduja National Hospital, Mahim Hinduja Hospital's mobile clinic Hinduja Healthcare Surgical, Khar B. K. ... Venkatraman, Hemamalini (July 30, 2009). "Hindujas scout for hospital JV partner" - via The Economic Times. Reporter, B. S. ( ... D'Silva, Jeetha (May 22, 2003). "Hinduja Hospital gets Parke-Davis' Lele as CEO" - via The Economic Times.. ...
Certificate of need
CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) Eichmann, Traci L.; Santerre, Rexford E. (2011). "Do hospital chief executive officers ... Chief among these was the concern that the construction of excess hospital capacity would cause competitors in an oversaturated ... and the number of hospitals per 100,000 persons by 48 percent. These reductions ultimately lead urban hospital CEOs in states ... and the CON requirement is sometimes used by competitors to block the reopening of existing hospitals. Since new hospitals ...
1997 New Year Honours
Donald McNeill, lately Chief Executive, South Ayrshire Hospitals NHS Trust. For services to Health Care. Professor David Alan ... Kenneth George Monk, lately Chief Fire Officer, Derbyshire Fire Service. Alan Keith Seaman, lately Temporary Chief Fire Officer ... Military Division Royal Navy Chief Petty Officer (Operations) (Radar) Alan James Baker, D077088R. Chief Petty Officer Air ... Assistant Chief Fire Officer, Northern Ireland Fire Brigade. Overseas Lam Chun-man, Chief Fire Officer, Royal Hong Kong Fire ...
1970 Birthday Honours
Desmond Harold Reynolds, Senior Chief Executive Officer, Ministry of Defence. Thomas Joseph Salmon, Chief Executive Officer, ... William Raymond Barlow, Chief Officer, Doncaster Fire Brigade. Lillian Bessie Barnard, Vice-Chairman, Park Prewett Hospital ... Chief Executive Officer, Department of Health and Social Security. Robert Graham, Chief Executive Officer, Department of Health ... Deputy Chief Officer), Grimsby Fire Brigade. Ewart Reginald James Northcott, Divisional Officer, Grade I (Deputy Chief Officer ...
1947 New Year Honours
David Clark Collins, Chief Executive Officer, Board of Trade. William Keith Cormack. Chief. Constable, Caithness County Police ... Thelma Marion Pembroke, Chief Welfare Officer, Red Cross Hospital Welfare Service in North-West Europe. Adelaide Pentecost, ... Chief Petty Officer David Butcher, P/J.19929. Chief Petty Officer Harry James Chatterton, C/J.113744. Chief Petty Officer ... Chief Petty Officer William Patrick Joyce, P/JX.112422. Chief Petty Officer (Boatswain) Harold Matchett, RTP/R.238853. Chief ...
1951 Birthday Honours
Chief Adam Sapi, Chief of Uhehe, Tanganyika. Home Civil Service. Stanley Vincent Beattest, Chief Executive Officer, Air ... Chief Education Officer, North Riding of Yorkshire. Thomas Beaton, OBE MD FRCP, Medical Superintendent, St James' Hospital, ... Harold Charles Birch, Chief Executive Officer, National Savings Committee. Ernest Frederick Bishop, Executive Officer, Cabinet ... Eric John Lawman, Chief Executive Officer, Ministry of National Insurance. Sydney Lawrence, MBE, Chief Constable, Kingston-upon ...
1959 New Year Honours
Chief Executive Officer, Public Record Office. Alexander Lickley Fraser, Dental Consultant, Queen Mary's (Roehampton) Hospital ... Robert Stewart Drummond, Chief Executive Officer, General Post Office. Cyril Horace Eastop, MBE, Chief Executive Officer, Air ... Chief Petty Officer Cook (S) Douglas Walter Jacob, P/MX 57020. Chief Petty Officer James Hutchison McArthur, D/J 41406. Chief ... John William Henderson, Chief Executive Officer, Lagos Executive Development Board, Federation of Nigeria. Victor Theodore ...
1960 New Year Honours
Thomas Arthur Briggs, Chief Executive Officer, Ministry of Health. Charles John Brown, MBE, Grade IA Officer, Branch B, Foreign ... Arthur Huckle, Senior Executive Officer, Admiralty. Molly Horrocks Hudson, Matron, Royal Belfast Hospital for Sick Children. ... Chief Petty Officer Cook (S) Leonard Matthew Gadd, C/MX 56752. Chief Petty Officer Norman Grant, D/JX 155478. Chief Engine Room ... Petty Officer Ralph Dunford, D/JX 418879. Chief Petty Officer Writer Joseph Fairless,C/M 944531. Chief Petty Officer Writer ...
2008 New Year Honours
Charles James Flynn, Deputy Chief Executive and Chief Operations Officer, Mersey Care NHS Trust. For services to Healthcare in ... For services to Frimley Park Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Surrey. Jennifer Dawson, Executive Officer, Head of the ... Robert Fyfe, Deputy Chief Fire Officer, Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service. John Parry, Chief Fire Officer, Oxfordshire ... Association of Chief Chiropody Officers. For services to Healthcare. Alan Robert Potter, lately Chief Executive, Institute of ...
1963 New Year Honours
Robert Arkley Anderson, Member, Newcastle Regional Hospital Board. Alfred Leonard Armstrong, Chief Executive Officer, Ministry ... lately Assistant Chief Officer (Deputy Chief Officer), Liverpool Fire Brigade. William Roy Howells, MBE, Chief Officer, ... Formerly Senior Chief Executive Officer, now Principal Executive Officer, Air Ministry. Diana Jordan, Warden, Woolley Hall, ... Chief Petty Officer (T.A.S.I.) Eric Horace Curtis, D/JX.157040. Chief Petty Officer Kenneth William George Cutting, P/JX.581603 ...
Bonnen is a director of Heritage Bank in Pearland, Texas; his brother Dennis is the bank's chief executive officer. Bonnen is a ... He is a founder of Houston Physician's Hospital in Webster, Texas; since 2006, he has been the chairman of the hospital board. ...
The first Chief Executive Officer was Noel Harrison. The college grew rapidly and became instrumental in supplying Refining NZ ... In 1983, the college commenced the phased take-over of nurse training from Northland Base Hospital. In 1989, the Whangarei ... NorthTec is governed by a Council, which supports the Chief Executive. The current Council Chair is Vern Dark. On 1 April 2020 ...
1969 Birthday Honours
Chief Executive Officer, Civil Service Department. Robert Caddie, Head of Biochemistry Department, Birmingham General Hospital ... Harold Winson, Principal Executive Officer, Home Office. Clarence Wrighton, Senior Chief Executive Officer, Ministry of Defence ... Chief Engine Room Artificer Arthur William Burton, P/MX 842602. Chief Petty Officer Sing Chu, O.1252. Chief Petty Officer ... Chief Executive Officer, Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food. William Robertson Dickson Greenan, Senior Chief Executive ...
2013 New Year Honours
Diane Helen Burleigh - chief executive officer, Chartered Institute of Legal Executives. For services to the Legal Profession. ... Caroline Shaw, Chief Executive, The Christie Hospital NHS Foundation Trust. For services to the NHS. David Richard Sheepshanks ... Erica Whyman - Chief Executive, Northern Stage. For services to Theatre in the UK. Brett Harris Wigdortz - Chief Executive, ... chief executive officer, LOCOG. For services to the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games. Nancy Hallett OBE - Former Chief ...
2012 Birthday Honours
Edgar Frederick Jardine, Interim Chief Executive, Northern Ireland Policing Board. Peter Edward Lewis, Chief Executive Officer ... Thomas' Hospital, London. For services to Interventional Radiology. Lesley-Anne Alexander, Chief Executive, Royal National ... Aidan Jones, lately Chief Executive, WorldSkills London 2011. For services to Skills. Andrew John Jowett, Chief Executive, ... Chief Executive Officer, Creative Director and Co-Founder of Rebellion. For services to the Economy. Milica, Mrs. Kitson, Chief ...
1957 Birthday Honours
Edward Grey Marchant, MBE, Chief Executive Officer, Air Ministry. Noel John Margetts, lately Chief Executive Officer, Admiralty ... Reginald James Brooks Butt, Higher Executive Officer, Air Ministry. Annie Caley, Senior Ward Sister, the Pastures Hospital, ... Chief Petty Officer Robert Linscott, P/JX.144406. Stores Chief Petty Officer (S) Charles William John Mason, C/MX.51524. Chief ... lately Senior Chief Executive Officer, Public Works Loan Board. George Isaac Gibbons, Chief Labour Officer, Courtaulds Ltd. ...
1968 Birthday Honours
... lately Hospital Nursing Officer (Midwifery), Ministry of Health. Raymond Harcourt Woodall, Director and Chief Executive, Rotax ... Arthur George Miller, Senior Chief Executive Officer, Ministry of Defence. Norman Clifford Norfolk, Chief Executive Officer, ... Chief Medical Officer, City of Glasgow Police. James Johnston, Senior Chief Executive Officer, Ministry of Social Security. ... John Findlay, Hospital Chief Officer I, HM Prison, Grendon. Henry John Fitall, Chief Storekeeper, Royal Naval Medical School, ...
2019 New Year Honours
Chief Executive, Post Office Ltd. For services to the Post Office and to charity. Mark Waddington - Chief Executive Officer, ... Chief Executive, Western Sussex Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust and Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS Trust. For ... Chief Executive Officer, Camfed International. For services to Young People in Africa. Sandra Mary Laurenson - Chief Executive ... David Mcdonald Watson - Executive Principal and Chief Executive Officer of the Changing Lives in Collaboration Multi Academy ...
Price became one of the most respected Chief Executive Officers in the United States during the 1930s and '40s. His company was ... Trustee for Richardson Memorial Hospital of Greensboro, North Carolina. Member of the national advisory committee of 1939 New ... Chief Executive Officer/Director Pilot Life Insurance Company from 1919. Trustee of the North Carolina Agricultural and ... Julian Price (November 25, 1867-October 25, 1946) was an insurance executive who made his fortune in the first part of the ...
Holby City (series 13)
Mark Williams (Robert Powell) is the hospital's Chief Executive Officer. Guy Henry was cast as new joint Director of Surgery ... His character is "a bit of a mystery man", apparently sent to the hospital by the Department of Health to make budget cuts. ... Jones, Becky (20 October 2010). "It's a hospital pass for doctors at Holby as new boss causes a stir". Leicester Mercury. ... Belinda Campbell initially served as the series' executive producer. In February 2011, it was announced that Holby City's ...
1966 Birthday Honours
Medical Superintendent and Chief Executive Officer, Mater Misericordiae Hospital, North Sydney. Claude Henry Vautin, President ... Edward Albert Petty, Chief Executive Officer, Ministry of Defence (Royal Air Force). Gilbert Kent Pollard, Grade 2 Officer, ... Norman Charles Harvey, Chief Executive Officer, HM Treasury. Agatha Melanie Headlam, Grade 5 Officer, HM Diplomatic Service. ... Chief Petty Officer Cook (S) John Caruana, E/MX 766174. Petty Officer Medical Assistant Ronald Watkin Coote, P/MX 777106. Chief ...
1961 New Year Honours
Annie Mary Parker, Lately Matron, Children's Hospital, Sheffield. Wilfred Thomas Pawley, Senior Chief Executive Officer, Board ... Chief Petty Officer Ernest Foggin, P/JX 143530. Stores Chief Petty Officer (V) William Henry Gidley, D/MK 48856. Chief Petty ... Philip Nash, Higher Executive Officer, War Office. Walter James Neal, Chief Fire Officer, Atomic Energy Research Establishment ... Severn, John, Principal Officer, Bristol. Tee, Frank Nathaniel, Hospital Chief Officer, Class I, Parkhurst. Whitaker, Albert, ...
Samuel Curtis Johnson Graduate School of Management
"Terry Stewart: President and Chief Executive Officer". Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Archived from the original on March 4, 2009 ... "Schlichting bio". Henry Ford Hospital. Retrieved September 1, 2009. "PLMC » Executive Team". media.priceline.com. Retrieved ... H. Fisk Johnson Named Chief Executive Officer SC Johnson". S. C. Johnson & Son. Retrieved September 1, 2009. " ... Johnson has three off-campus Executive MBA programs: Cornell Executive MBA in Metro NY Cornell Executive MBA Americas Cornell ...
1971 New Year Honours
Mima May Puddicombe, lately Matron, Addenbrooke's Hospital, Cambridge. John Joseph Raftery, Senior Chief Executive Officer, ... Chief Petty Officer Writer Albert Victor Hawkes, P/MX 57201. Chief Petty Officer Cook Thomas James Kirby, MX 62925. Chief ... Chief Aircraft Artificer (A/E) Desmond Arthur Quick, FX 100236. Chief Wren (R/S) Joan Naomi Rogers, FW 185. Chief Petty Officer ... Marjorie Kenyon, Personal Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer, Blackburn County Borough Council. Robert John Kerr, Chief ...
1955 Birthday Honours
Chief Executive Officer,Ministry of Transport & Civil Aviation (Southgate, N14). George Alfred Pepper, Chief Executive Officer ... Redvers Roberts Henry Laws, Higher Executive Officer, Air Ministry. Edith Lawton, Secretary, St Edward's Hospital Management ... Chief Executive Officer, HM Treasury (Surbiton, Surrey). Francis Thomas Stobart, Chief Executive Officer, General Register ... Senior Chief Executive Officer, Board of Trade (Princes Risborough, Buckinghamshire). Walter Humphrey, Chief Executive Officer ...
The Chief Executive Officer is Matthew Anderson. On May 13, 2017, Lakeridge Health was attacked by the WannaCry ransomware ... consisting of Community Memorial Hospital Port Perry and Uxbridge Cottage Hospital), Oshawa General Hospital and Whitby General ... the Ontario government amalgamated four Durham area hospitals: Memorial Hospital Bowmanville, North Durham Health Services ( ... "Ajax-Pickering hospital Lakeridge Health merger". Durhamregion.com. "New Lakeridge Health CEO officially on the job". ...
Commander Operations (Royal Navy)
Chief Executive Officer Marine Services. *Flag Officer Commanding, Royal Yachts. *Flag Officer, Medway ... Assistant Chief of the Naval Staff (Aviation & Carriers). *Assistant Chief of the Naval Staff (Submarines)/Flag Officer ... Assistant Chief of the Naval Staff (Submarines)/Flag Officer Scotland and Northern Ireland- *Assistant Chief of Staff, ... Assistant Chief of the Naval Staff (Operations). *Assistant Chief of the Naval Staff (Operations and Air) *Assistant Chief of ...
The King was considered as an incarnation of Lord Vishnu and was the chief authority over legislative, judiciary and executive ... His death led the revolutionaries like Chandrashekar Azad and Bhagat Singh to kill the British officer J. P. Saunders, who they ... and was taken to hospital one and a half months after his arrest due to complications arising from the same. ... Keshav Baliram Hedgewar, the founding Sarsanghachalak (or "Supreme Executive") of the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh. ...
Saint Barnabas Medical Center
... was named president and chief executive officer. In 2015, Barnabas Health and Robert Wood Johnson Health System signed an ... The hospital was later moved to a larger site on High Street in Newark in 1869. The hospital was called Saint Barnabas Hospital ... West Hudson Hospital in Kearney and Wayne General Hospital. However, Wayne General Hospital subsequently changed to affiliate ... On February 18, 1867, The Hospital of Saint Barnabas became the first incorporated hospital in New Jersey by the act of New ...
Wikipedia:In the news/Candidates/December 2006
"The Association of Chief Police Officers say the number of officers deployed from forces outside Suffolk, under the control of ... securing Civic Party candidate Alan Leong a place in the Hong Kong Chief Executive election, 2007. This will be the first Chief ... Brown is an expertise in his field and he hasn't been in the hospital for months, but his death still not especially tragic or ... In total 36 forces have sent 412 detectives, uniformed officers and police staff." (BBC) This asserts notability. --PFHLai 14: ...
Los Angeles County Department of Health Services
Agency executives. *Dr. Christina Ghaly, Acting Director. *Hal F. Yee, Jr., M.D., Ph.D., Chief Medical Officer ... the General Hospital (now LAC+USC Medical Center) in 1932, two military hospitals, including the Harbor General Hospital (now ... Chief Financial Officer; Kevin Lynch, Chief Information Officer; Wendy Schwartz, Director of Board Relations; and Gerardo ... Chief Executive Office. County of Los Angeles. 29 June 2009. Retrieved 19 September 2013.. ...
Ohio State University
Larry Sanger, one of the founders of Wikipedia, and Steve May, chief technology officer at Pixar, both graduated from Ohio ... It is home to the James Cancer Hospital, a cancer research institute and one of the National Cancer Institute's forty-one ... Fisher's Executive MBA program was ranked 3rd nationally for return on investment by The Wall Street Journal in 2008 citing a ... which airs primarily on the campus closed cable system operated by the Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO). ...
Deaths in November 2014 - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
November 6 - Tommy Macpherson, 94, British Army officer and businessman.. *November 6 - Alok Nembang, 41, Nepalese film ... November 1 - Joel Barnett, Baron Barnett, 91, British politician, MP for Heywood and Royton (1964-1983), Chief Secretary to the ... November 23 - Pat Quinn, 71, Canadian ice hockey coach and executive (Philadelphia Flyers, Toronto Maple Leafs, Vancouver ... Mad Frankie Fraser dead: Notorious gangster dies in hospital aged 90 following leg surgery ...
East New York, Brooklyn
Lloyd Blankfein (born 1954), investment banker who has served as the chief executive officer and chairman of Goldman Sachs ... Hospitals/Gotham Health, East New York; Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center; and Kings County Hospital Center. ... There are several hospitals in the East New York area, including NYC Health + ...
Singapore American School
The school's finances are managed by the chief operating officer under the guidance of the superintendent and board. An ... Community service has been part of the SAS experience since students began volunteering at a local hospital in the 1960s. ... It was originally intended as a school for the children of American executives, missionaries, and diplomats who did not want to ... Elected high school students make up the Executive Service Council, an umbrella organization providing logistical and funding ...
Mount Auburn Hospital, Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States. Died. 13 October 2016(2016-10-13) (aged 88). Siriraj Hospital, ... listen (help·info)), which was referred to in the chief legal documents; and in general documents, the title was shortened to " ... and command that all the citizens shall remain calm whilst all the government officers shall serve the orders issued by Field ... but dissolved the Thai Rak Thai Party and banned 111 of its executives from politics for five years. ...
Death of Caylee Anthony
Scot Safon, executive vice president of HLN, said it was "not about policy" but rather the "very, very strong human dimension" ... The chief investigator for the medical examiner stated that the original placement of the duct tape was unclear and it could ... On the second instance, he again called the sheriff's office, eventually was met by two police officers and reported to them ... He was taken to Halifax Hospital for psychiatric evaluation and later released. ...
Ministry of Public Health (Afghanistan)
Chief Executive Officer. *Agriculture, Irrigation & Livestock. *Commerce & Industries. *Communications & Information Technology ... At the hospital in Jalalabad, mentally ill patients are housed three or four to a room meant for a single person, while others ... and the essential package of hospital services (EPHS) as the standard, agreed-upon minimum of health care to be provided at ...
Bill Kirkup, Associate Chief Medical Officer in the Department of Health. *Paul Leighton, former Deputy Chief Constable of the ... The FA chief executive Graham Kelly, who had attended the match, said the FA would conduct an inquiry into what had happened. ... Royal Hallamshire Hospital, or Barnsley Hospital for treatment.:149 ... Other messages came from Pope John Paul II, US President George H. W. Bush, and the chief executive of Juventus (fans of ...
On May 18, 1928, Haywood died in a Moscow hospital from a stroke brought on by alcoholism and diabetes. Half of his ... Chief among these was his decision to send strikers' hungry children to sympathetic families in New York, New Hampshire, and ... He immediately became active in the WFM, and by 1900 he had become a member of the union's General Executive Board. In 1902, he ... one of Bell's junior officers declared coolly, "To hell with the Constitution. We're not going by the Constitution.":63 ...
... announced the appointment of Frederick J. Crawford as Chief Financial Officer, as well as Executive Vice President in ... Proceeds from the game and banquet are donated to Rady Children's Hospital in San Diego and its fight against childhood cancer. ... The company's chief marketing officer stated that "Gilbert's recent comments about the crisis in Japan were lacking in humor, ... "Aflac grabs executive away from insurance competitor for CFO job". Ledger-Enquirer.. ...
Boqor Osman was one of the prominent Darood clan chiefs who ruled the ancient towns of Bosaso, Alula, Bargaal and Hafun and ... The regional government has hired more healthcare workers and teachers, with major plans under way for school and hospital ... The legal structure of Puntland consists of the judiciary, legislative (House of Representatives) and the executive (the ... Dani defeated former intelligence officer, Asad Osman Diyano. Dani got 35 votes, to Diayno's 31 votes. ...
Silver Linings Playbook
Renee Witt, an executive at The Weinstein Company, convinced Harvey Weinstein to option the book on which the film is based,[19 ... Although not mentioned by name in the film, Ridley Park is credited at the end, and a police officer can be seen wearing the ... Cooper plays Patrick "Pat" Solitano Jr., a man with bipolar disorder who is released from a psychiatric hospital and moves back ... s chief film critic, Liam Lacey, gave three out of four stars, but wrote "you can easily see Silver Linings Playbook as a ...
Paul Carden, executive director for the Centers for Apologetics Research in San Juan Capistrano, California, says this ... but also advised members not to co-operate with police officers or courts that ordered them to stop preaching, and to prefer ... cooperating with Hospital Liaison Committees, and conducting ourselves properly at conventions? ... Do you clearly discern the ... and it is they who continue to be the chief purveyors of the radical eschataology ....This commitment (to principle) was ...
Jerry Lewis - Lowery lobbying firm controversy
In addition, according to the former chief financial officer of Trident (a company that is client of Copeland Lowery), the ... He met with executives and got a briefing on the company, which was formed a few years earlier and sought government contracts ... Local governments, colleges, hospitals, and other agencies that benefited from earmarks. From 1998 through 2005, non- ... The former executive said she and two other company officials were fired after they questioned the company's financial ...
However, no one opted out and that included many "Sikh officers, junior commissioned officers and other ranks". ... Amarinder Singh Indian Punjab Chief Minister). *^ "Khalistanis in Canada try to stoke the embers of a dying fire". 7 June 2017 ... and that its executive committee, objectives, and senior members ... are largely the same. The Vancouver Sun reported ... who was admitted to Dayanand Medical College and Hospital (DMCH). While Mann was arguing with ACP Satish Malhotra, supporters ...
University of Miami
UM's president is the university's chief executive officer, with a 2015 salary of $1.14 million, and each academic unit is ... and Anne Bates Leach Eye Hospital. Jackson Memorial Hospital, Holtz Children's Hospital, and the Miami Veterans Affairs Medical ... chief executive officers of various companies; public officials; and scientists. Notable facultyEdit. Main article: List of ... Situated in the Miami Health District, the hospital is close to the Jackson Memorial Hospital, which has been used by the UM ...
Deaths in May 2020 - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Carolyn Reidy, president and chief executive of Simon & Schuster, dies at 71 ... Ken Osmond, 76, American actor (Leave It to Beaver, The New Leave It to Beaver, C'mon, Let's Live a Little) and LAPD officer, ... Brian Howe dead: Bad Company frontman dies of cardiac arrest on way to hospital ... Stanley Bing, 68, American humor columnist (Fortune, Esquire), author and television executive (CBS), heart attack. ...
He underwent surgery on December 20 at Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore. The surgery was successful and Wyden quickly ... During the filibuster, Wyden, addressing the presiding officer, said "Mr. President, what it comes down to is every American ... I think the executive branch has an obligation to explain whether or not these statements are actually true," according to The ... Martha Lee Walters, Chief Justice. *Thomas A. Balmer. *Rives Kistler. *Lynn Nakamoto ...
John Bingham, 7th Earl of Lucan
A police officer was left to guard her, should her assailant return. Rivett's body was taken to the mortuary, and a search was ... With no income of her own, Veronica took a part-time job in a local hospital. A temporary nanny, Elizabeth Murphy, was ... Detective Chief Superintendent Roy Ranson initially claimed that Lucan had "done the honourable thing" and "fallen on his own ... A similar theory was proposed by advertising executive Jeremy Scott, who was familiar with some of the Clermont Set. ...
William Slim, 1st Viscount Slim
After the war he became the first British officer who had served in the Indian Army to be appointed Chief of the Imperial ... Slim went out of his way to ensure good medical care for his wounded and to evacuate via the air his wounded to hospitals in ... C-in-C of their respective armies post independence but refused and instead became Deputy Chairman of the Railway Executive.[62 ... By early May 1941 Slim had been appointed Brigadier General Staff (chief staff officer) to Edward Quinan the commander ...
Harold E. Varmus
Chief Technology Officer. Aneesh Chopra. 2009-12. Personal Secretary to the President. Katie Johnson. 2009-11. Todd Park. 2012- ... and the Columbia-Presbyterian Hospital. As an alternative to serving militarily in the Vietnam War, Varmus joined the Public ... Executive Office of the President. Office. Name. Term. Office. Name. Term. White House Chief of Staff. Rahm Emanuel. 2009-10. ... Chief Digital Officer. Jason Goldman. 2015-17. Austan Goolsbee. 2010-13. Director, Legislative Affairs. Phil Schiliro. 2009-11 ...
J. Robert Oppenheimer
In June 1939 Kitty and Harrison moved to Pasadena, California, where he became chief of radiology at a local hospital and she ... He got a job in a textile company and within a decade was an executive with the company. Ella was from Baltimore. The ... France made him an Officer of the Legion of Honor, and on May 3, 1962, he was elected a Foreign Member of the Royal ... The FBI noted that Oppenheimer was on the Executive Committee of the American Civil Liberties Union, which it considered a ...
... the chief executive] is robbed of his private life every minute of the day", according to novelist Marc Cerasini's essay on the ... Bert Vasco: Senior desk officer for Iraq, U.S. State Department. The Central Intelligence Agency. *Ed Foley: Acting ... Sister Jean Baptiste: A nun working as a nurse in a hospital in Zaire who contracts Ebola from a patient. Dr. Moudi later ... Andrea Price: Chief of the United States Secret Service Detail. *Aref Raman: Special agent for the Secret Service who is an ...
... a new Metro line opened with a Metro Hospital 20 de Noviembre stop, a hospital named after the date that Francisco I. Madero in ... Rather than First Chief Carranza being named president of Mexico at the convention, General Eulalio Gutiérrez was chosen for a ... Some of his reforms began to anger the officer corps, leading to an attempted coup in 1924 that Obregón was able to crush with ... The revolutionary generals of the Convention called on Carranza to resign executive power. Although he agreed to do so, he laid ...
United States Army Air Forces
Chief Warrant Officer Warrant Officer. Flight Officer W2 W1. FO Enlisted. 1st Grade 2nd Grade 3rd Grade 4th Grade 5th ... 59 on 2 March that carried out the executive order, intended (as with the creation of the Air Service in World War I) as a ... Nurses attached to the AAF wore Army hospital whites, or prior to 1943, the ANC winter service uniform consisting of the ANC ... The caps of warrant officers were piped with black and silver cord; commissioned officers had black and gold piping except for ...
Jeffrey Steinberg, chief executive officer, Weiss Memorial Hospital - Chicago Tribune
He replaces Frank Molinaro, who left in July to lead one of Vanguard s hospitals in the... ... Jeffrey Steinberg, 51, has been appointed the new chief executive officer at Weiss Memorial Hospital, one of four Vanguard ... Jeffrey Steinberg, chief executive officer, Weiss Memorial Hospital. Urilogical surgeon Dr. Jeffrey Steinberg, 51, has been ... Jeffrey Steinberg, 51, has been appointed the new chief executive officer at Weiss Memorial Hospital, one of four Vanguard ...
University of Michigan Hospitals and Health Centers Chief Executive Officer
The Program for Multicultural Health (PMCH), a department of Community Health Services at Michigan Medicine, is committed to improving health and well-being by providing culturally responsive health promotion, education, and research programs for our communities. The primary goals of our program are to ensure optimum health outcomes through equitable healthcare services and communities that support healthy lifestyles.. ...
Hospital for Special Surgery Names Louis A. Shapiro Chief Executive Officer - HSS.edu
Shapiro as its new chief executive officer. Shapiro replaces John R. Reynolds, who had previously served in the position for 20 ... years., Hospital for Special Surgery Names Louis A. Shapiro Chief Executive Officer ... Hospital for Special Surgery has named Louis A. ... Shapiro Chief Executive Officer. Mr. Shapiro will replace John ... Shapiro as its new president and chief executive officer. Mr. Shapiro will leave his post as executive vice president and ...
What is a hospital bed day worth? A contingent valuation study of hospital Chief Executive Officers | BMC Health Services...
We performed a contingent valuation using 37 Australian Chief Executive Officers (CEOs) willingness to pay (WTP) to release ... and so freeing up hospital beds, represents an important cost saving which is often used in economic evaluations. The savings ... bed days in their hospitals, both generally and using specific cases. We provide a succinct thematic analysis from qualitative ... the importance for valuing bed days as an economic resource to inform cost effectiveness models and thus improve hospital ...
Chief Nursing Officer, Saint Vincent Hospital, Worcester, Massachusetts in Worcester, MA for Tenet Executive Search
MA for Tenet Executive Search as a Chief Nursing Officer, Saint Vincent Hospital, Worcester, Massachusetts ... The Chief Nursing Officer provides strategic leadership as the senior executive position responsible for all nursing and other ... The Chief Nursing Officer represents nursing concerns on the governing board and at medical staff leadership meetings. ... At least five years of progressive management experience in a facility environment as an Associate Chief Nursing Officer or ...
20 Best Chief Executive Officer jobs in Seattle, WA (Hiring Now!) | Simply Hired
The low-stress way to find your next Chief Executive Officer job opportunity is on Simply Hired. There are over 113 Chief ... New Chief Executive Officer careers in Seattle, WA are added daily on SimplyHired.com. ... Executive Officer careers in Seattle, WA waiting for you to apply! ... 113 Chief Executive Officer jobs available in Seattle, WA. See salaries, compare reviews, easily apply, and get hired. ...
Melinta Therapeutics Announces Appointment of Jennifer Sanfilippo to Interim Chief Executive Officer and Director
... today announced that Jennifer Sanfilippo has been named interim chief executive officer and director, effective August 28, 2019 ... Newton-Wellesley Hospital CEO steps down to join Boston Scientific. American City Business Journals ... "I am honored to serve as interim chief executive officer and to join Melintas board of directors. I look forward to working ... "Jennifers appointment to interim chief executive officer is the result of a thoughtful succession planning process undertaken ...
Speaker list | MOVE America
Lisa Grubb, Chief Executive Officer, National Council On Disability. Ms. Grubb serves as the Chief Executive Officer of the ... Stuart Ginn, Medical Director, WakeMed Hospitals. Jay Giraud, Chief Executive Officer, Damon Motorcycles. ... Matt Carpenter, Chief Executive Officer, Silvercar Inc.. Matt Carpenter is Chief Executive Officer at Silvercar, Inc., focused ... Allie Kelly, Chief Executive Officer, The Ray. Allie Kelly is Executive Director of The Ray. In that role, she leads the ...
Bruce Mazer, MD, Executive Director/Chief Scientific Officer (CSO) of the Research Institute of the McGill University Health...
Hospital information. Academic appointments Professor of Pediatrics and associate member, Division of Experimental Medicine, ... Bruce Mazer, MD, Executive Director/Chief Scientific Officer (CSO) of the Research Institute of the McGill University Health ... Bruce Mazer, MD, Executive Director/Chief Scientific Officer (CSO) of the Research Institute of the McGill University Health ... Centre (RI-MUHC) (Interim) and Head of Child Health Research at the Montreal Childrens Hospital (MCH) of the MUHC. ...
Monica Weldon, President and Chief Executive Officer, Bridge The Gap Syngap Education And Research Foundation. ... Michael Brudno, Scientific Director Of Centre For Computational Medicine, Hospital for Sick Children. ... Allyson Berent, Chief Operating Officer, Genetx Biotherapeutics, Chief Science Officer, Foundation for Angelman Syndrome ... Durhane Wong-Rieger, President And Chief Executive Officer, Canadian Organization For Rare Disorders. ...
Chief Executive Officer Dr. Enock Ondari<...
Division of Cardiology | Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. Radiology Associates of South Florida. Director, Cardiac Imaging. Baptist Hospital of ... Chief, Division of Cardiology. Massachusetts General Hospital Center. Co-Director, Massachusetts Hospital and Harvard Medical ... Stamford Hospital, Stamford, CT. The Burke Rehabilitation Hospital. White Plains, NY. Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital. New ... Chief, Nuclear Medicine Brigham and Womens Hospital 7:30 AM: Montefiore Medical Center, Cherkasky Auditorium Fellows Session: ...
2020 - Drexel University College of Medicine
New Chief Executive Officer Welcomed at St. Christophers Hospital for Children. August 03, 2020 ... Verdi J. DiSesa, MD, MBA, has been named Senior Vice Dean and Chief Operating Officer of Drexel University College of Medicine ... Verdi J. DiSesa, MD, MBA, Named College of Medicines Senior Vice Dean and Chief Operating Officer. April 06, 2020 ... Last month, Donald Mueller was announced as the new leader of the hospital owned and operated in partnership between Drexel ...
Chief Executive Officer, Saint Francis Hospital, Memphis, TN in Memphis, TN for Saint Francis Hospital - Memphis
Memphis as a Chief Executive Officer, Saint Francis Hospital, Memphis, TN ... In conjunction with the Chief Financial Officer of the facility, the Chief Executive Officer will sign to certify the ... The Chief Executive Officer has overall operational responsibility and oversight of Saint Francis Hospital, in Memphis. The ... The Chief Executive Officer must be a visible, active participant in civic forums representing the facilities.,/li, ,li,Proven ...
Extension benefits kids' health care - Opinion - The Columbus Dispatch - Columbus, OH
Dean's Advisory Council - About
Chief Executive Officer. Memorial Hermann Sugar Land Hospital. 17500 W. Grand Parkway South. Sugar Land, TX 77476. 281-725-5202 ... Texas Hospital Association. 2008-2010 (2 years). Chief Operating Officer. HCA/Las Colinas Medical Center. October 2002 - ... He has held C-level positions including chief executive officer and has served as a member of the board of directors for a ... Currently, he is the President and Chief Executive Officer of Regency Nursing and Rehabilitation Centers, Inc.. Mr. Lacerda is ...
Associate Chief Nursing Officer, Abrazo Arizona Heart Hospital, Phoenix, Arizona in Phoenix, AZ for Tenet Executive Search
AZ for Tenet Executive Search as a Associate Chief Nursing Officer, Abrazo Arizona Heart Hospital, Phoenix, Arizona ... The Associate Chief Nursing Officer is responsible for assisting the Chief Nursing Officer in planning, implementing and ... In the absence of the Chief Nursing Officer, the Associate Chief Nursing Officer has responsibility for the Nursing Supervisors ... The Associate Chief Nursing Officer has responsibility for complying with all policies and procedures that pertain to HIPAA ...
Meet Nancy Agee, AHA's Chair in 2018 | H&HN
Carilion Clinic CEO and AHA Chair Nancy Howell Agee leads the hospital field with a commitment to patients, innovation and ... 2001-11: Carilion Health System/Carilion Clinic, chief operating officer/executive vice president. 2000-01: Carilion Health ... With seven hospitals and 48 practice sites, how are you going to understand whats happening? You have to get out. And you have ... As the chief operating officer, I had to lead the transformation as well as make sure our day-to-day operations were running ...
Hospital Jobs in Delhi Ncr (May 2021) - Salary, Eligibility, Companies | Monster India
... latest Hospital job vacancies in Delhi Ncr with eligibility, salary, companies etc. Apply free to various Hospital job openings ... We are looking for an experienced Chief Executive Officer or CEO, an inspiring leader to supervise and control all strategic ... Front Office Executive ,. Front office ,. Front Desk ,. Reception ,. Front Desk Executive ,. Hospital Administration ,. ... Chief Operating Office for a leading chain of hospitals. All hospital heads will report to him and must be willing to travel ...
DMHAS: Whiting Forensic Hospital
Chief Executive OfficerP.O. Box 70, Middletown, CT 06457PH: 860-262-5400 FAX: 860-262-5485Admissions: 860-262-5479 Whiting ... Forensic Hospital specializes in providing inpatient services to individuals involved in the criminal justice system. The ... Whiting Forensic Hospital Abstract: Whiting Forensic HospitalHal Smith, ... Hal Smith, Chief Executive Officer. P.O. Box 70, Middletown, CT 06457. PH: 860-262-5400 FAX: 860-262-5485. Admissions: 860-262- ...
Keith Churchwell, MD, named YNHH executive vice president and chief operating officer
Bridgeport Hospital Greenwich Hospital Lawrence + Memorial Hospital Westerly Hospital Yale New Haven Hospital Northeast Medical ... Keith Churchwell, MD, has been named Yale New Haven Hospital executive vice president and chief operating officer, effective ... Yale New Haven Health Bridgeport Hospital Greenwich Hospital Lawrence + Memorial Hospital Westerly Hospital Yale New Haven ... Yale New Haven Health Bridgeport Hospital Greenwich Hospital Lawrence + Memorial Hospital Westerly Hospital Yale New Haven ...
Program Integrity: FY16 Audit Results | Official web site of the U.S. Health Resources & Services Administration
Chief Financial Officer (304)-369-1230 or [email protected] Bronson Battle Creek Hospital. DSH230075. MI. Diversion - 340B drugs ... Chief Executive Officer. Healthreach Community Health Centers. 237 Main Street. Bingham, Maine 04920. (207) 872-5610. constance ... Compliance Officer. 256-534-8659. 110 Walker Avenue, Huntsville, AL 35801. Childrens Hospital. PED193300-00. LA. No adverse ... Pharmacy Compliance Officer. CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Region. 600 Elizabeth St.. Corpus Christi, TX, 78404. (361) 881-3127. ...
Lawton Indian Hospital | Healthcare Facilities
A) Chief Executive Officer: Lenora Littledeer, 580-354-5407. Administrative Officer: John Bear, 580-354-5103 ... Lawton Indian Hospital. The Lawton Indian Hospital is a full service hospital situated in Oklahomas third largest metropolitan ... The Lawton Indian Hospital is modern facility with 26 beds and a staff over 30 full time credentialed providers. The facility ... The hospital provides over 800 admissions and 100,000 outpatient per year. Improving Patient Care is a central theme. The ...
Program Integrity: FY18 Audit Results | Official web site of the U.S. Health Resources & Services Administration
Chief Executive Officer. Tyrone Hospital. 187 Hospital Drive. Tyrone, PA 16686. 814-684-1255, ext 2101. ... President and Chief Executive Officer. Appalachian Regional Healthcare. 130 Kate Ireland Drive. Hyden, KY 41749. 859-226-2450. ... Chief Financial Officer. Lincoln County Hospital. 624 N. 2nd. Lincoln, Kansas 67455. 785-524-4030 ext. 212. ... Chief Executive Officer. 1313 North Cheyenne Street. Benkelman, NE 69021-3074. 308-423-2204. ...
Appendix A: Data Sources and Methods | Dying in America: Improving Quality and Honoring Individual Preferences Near the End of...
Greater Dayton Area Hospital Association. Renée Berry. Chief Executive Officer. BeMoRe. Amy Vandenbroucke, J.D.. Executive ... Leonard D. Schaeffer Executive Officer. Institute of Medicine. David M. Walker and Philip A. Pizzo, M.D.. Co-Chairs. Committee ... Executive Director and Co-Founder. Childrens Hospice and Palliative Care Coalition. Heidi Engel, D.P.T.. Physical Therapist ... Northern California Executive Director. Compassion & Choices. Thomas White, Ph.D.. Member, Board of Directors. Compassion & ...
12 recover from COVID-19, discharged from Symbiosis Hospital | Cities News,The Indian Express
They were discharged on Monday," said Dr Vijay Natarajan, chief executive officer at the hospital.. ... They were discharged on Monday," said Dr Vijay Natarajan, chief executive officer at the hospital. ... 12 recover from COVID-19, discharged from Symbiosis Hospital. 12 recover from COVID-19, discharged from Symbiosis Hospital. "As ... The first batch of 12 patients in Symbiosis Hospital - the largest hospital dedicated to treating COVID-19 patients in Pune, ...
Departments Prepare for National Fire Prevention Week
Digital Exclusive: Douglass E. Harrison, Wheeling Hospitals new chief executive officer Mom sues West Virginia city police for ... Digital Exclusive: Douglass E. Harrison, Wheeling Hospitals new chief executive officer Mom sues West Virginia city police for ... Digital Exclusive: Douglass E. Harrison, Wheeling Hospitals new chief executive officer News / 2 hours ago. ... Rural Hospitals Provide a Sense of Security in Outlaying Communities by Tate Blanchard / Nov 1, 2017. Many rural hospitals ...
How are creatine kinase-MB (CK-MB) isoforms used as cardiac markers?
INOVA Fairfax Hospital; Chief Executive Officer, MDadmit. Suzanne M Miller, MD is a member of the following medical societies: ... Chief Editor Barry E Brenner, MD, PhD, FACEP Professor of Emergency Medicine, Professor of Internal Medicine, Program Director ... Executive summary. The National Academy of Clinical Biochemistry Laboratory Medicine Practice Guideline: evidence-based ... Development and validation of a risk model for in-hospital worsening heart failure from the Acute Decompensated Heart Failure ...
How does the sensitivity, specificity, and precision cardiac troponin assays vary?
INOVA Fairfax Hospital; Chief Executive Officer, MDadmit. Suzanne M Miller, MD is a member of the following medical societies: ... Chief Editor Barry E Brenner, MD, PhD, FACEP Professor of Emergency Medicine, Professor of Internal Medicine, Program Director ... Executive summary. The National Academy of Clinical Biochemistry Laboratory Medicine Practice Guideline: evidence-based ... Development and validation of a risk model for in-hospital worsening heart failure from the Acute Decompensated Heart Failure ...
Physician Authors and Editors | UpToDate
Chief Executive Officer *University College London Hospitals *Professor of Medicine *Academic Medical Center, University of ... Chief Medical Officer of Clinical Effectiveness (UpToDate, Clinical Drug Information, and Emmi Solutions) ... Associate Hematologist/Oncologist, UCSF Benioff Childrens Hospital Oakland *Associate Scientist, Childrens Hospital Oakland ... The Royal Marsden Hospital and Institute of Cancer Research, London. Michael R DeBaun, MD, MPH. *Professor of Pediatrics and ...
Children's HospitalOperating OfficerNursing OfficerFinancial Officer2018Shriners Hospital2019Leadership2020PatientsClinicsHarvard MedicaDirectorCEOs2017Physician ExecutivesBoard of trustPresident and CEOFloridaAcute care hospitalsOlean General HospitalServicesPhysiciansCentersSearchChairman And Chief ExecutiRehabilitation HospitalVice President and General CounselWeiss Memorial HospitalOperationsMary's HospitalSURGEON2021AthenahealthOrganizationBUSINESS WIREMount Sinai HoPracticeOutcomesCareProfessorHospital'sHealthcare SolutionsPsychiatric hospital1994SurgeryUniversityCommunityTrusteeOrganizationsCompany's
- Company Overview of Valley Children's Hospital, Inc. (bloomberg.com)
- Key Executives for Valley Children's Hospital, Inc. (bloomberg.com)
- Valley Children's Hospital, Inc. (bloomberg.com)
- Recognizing his vision, the City of Hollywood proclaimed June 16, 2010, Frank V. Sacco Day, and in July 2011, the South Broward Hospital District Board of Commissioners named the new Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital campus the Frank V. Sacco Campus. (fiercehealthcare.com)
- Its facilities include Memorial Regional Hospital, Memorial Regional Hospital South, Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital, Memorial Hospital West, Memorial Hospital Miramar, Memorial Hospital Pembroke and Memorial Manor nursing home. (fiercehealthcare.com)
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia is an equal opportunity employer. (indeed.com)
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia is committed to providing a safe and healthy. (indeed.com)
- As both a world-class research institute and a specialized children's hospital, St. Jude provides an unparalleled opportunity to advance your scientific training and launch your career. (stjude.org)
- Children's Hospital Heart Center Continues to Expand Outreach Efforts to Increase Access to Quality Care for Mor. (bio-medicine.org)
- PITTSBURGH Feb. 14 /- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh. (bio-medicine.org)
- PITTSBURGH, Feb. 14 /PRNewswire/ -- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC is continuing to grow its outreach efforts with new and expanded outpatient services. (bio-medicine.org)
- Experts from the Heart Center at Children's Hospital are increasing access to state-of-the-art pediatric cardiac care for families from Latrobe, Greensburg, Johnstown, Altoona, Sharon and more. (bio-medicine.org)
- At most sites, weekly clinics are offered and patients can often be seen within three days of calling for a new appointment, sometimes even sooner, said Steven A. Webber, MBChB, chief of the Division of Pediatric Cardiology at Children's Hospital, adding that most locations offer advanced cardiac testing needed to make a diagnosis (such as electrocardiograms, echocardiograms and 24-hour Holter tests) during the same visit. (bio-medicine.org)
- Children's Hospital Specialty Care Center Johnstown opened recently within Children's Health Center, 1322 Eisenhower Blvd., Johnstown, PA 15904. (bio-medicine.org)
- Children's Hospital plans to expand the services being offered at the Johnstown center to possibly include diabetes, endocrinology, gastroenterology and weight management. (bio-medicine.org)
- Mr. Shapiro will leave his post as executive vice president and clinical enterprise chief operating officer of Geisinger Health System in Danville, Pa. (hss.edu)
- Keith Churchwell, MD, has been named Yale New Haven Hospital executive vice president and chief operating officer, effective Jan. 1. (ynhh.org)
- The Chief Nursing Officer provides strategic leadership as the senior executive position responsible for all nursing and other designated patient care functions and services within the hospital. (apha.org)
- The Chief Nursing Officer represents nursing concerns on the governing board and at medical staff leadership meetings. (apha.org)
- The Associate Chief Nursing Officer is responsible for assisting the Chief Nursing Officer in planning, implementing and evaluating the nursing services to ensure the delivery of adequate and competent patient care. (ucaoa.org)
- In the absence of the Chief Nursing Officer, the Associate Chief Nursing Officer has responsibility for the Nursing Supervisors, Nursing Directors and Clinical Education. (ucaoa.org)
- The Associate Chief Nursing Officer has responsibility for complying with all policies and procedures that pertain to HIPAA including the minimum necessary requirements for this position. (ucaoa.org)
- The disclosures or requests that occur on a routine or recurring basis include: information regarding staff documentation of assessments and nursing care to the clinical staff, managers, risk manager and/or Chief Nursing Officer. (ucaoa.org)
- Briefing the PM on the progress, Joseph Nyamhaga, the Permanent Secretary in the President's Office (Regional Administration and Local Governments) said the hospital project came about after President John Magufuli directed that 995.1m/- that was set aside for independence celebrations in 2018-which he suspended- be directed towards the project. (ippmedia.com)
- Shriners Hospitals for Children is a one-of-a-kind international health care system of 22 hospitals dedicated to improving the lives of children by providing specialty pediatric care, innovative research and outstanding teaching programs. (charitynavigator.org)
- Shriners Hospitals for Children provides the highest quality care to children with neuromusculoskeletal conditions, burn injuries and other special healthcare needs within a compassionate, family-centered and collaborative care environment. (charitynavigator.org)
- Accomplishments at Shriners Hospitals for Children happen everyday. (charitynavigator.org)
- MORRISTOWN, N.J., Sept. 03, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Melinta Therapeutics, Inc. ( MLNT ), a commercial-stage company focused on the development and commercialization of novel antibiotics to treat serious bacterial infections, today announced that Jennifer Sanfilippo has been named interim chief executive officer and director, effective August 28, 2019. (yahoo.com)
- His 13 years of progressive experience at Allergan involved a number of executive leadership positions, including being a member of the company's Executive Committee, Assistant General Counsel for Commercial Affairs, and General Counsel for the Asia-Pacific Region. (yahoo.com)
- The Hedwig van Ameringen Executive Leadership in Academic Medicine® (ELAM®) program at Drexel University College of Medicine is pleased to announce the graduation of its 25th class. (drexel.edu)
- B. E. Smith, the only full-service leadership solutions firm dedicated exclusively to healthcare providers, has been retained to lead a national chief executive officer recruitment for Melissa Memorial Hospital in Holyoke, Colo. One of the top executive search firms in the healthcare industry, B. E. Smith has recently placed more than 1,000 healthcare executives into organizations. (prweb.com)
- Founded in 1978, B. E. Smith is a full-service healthcare executive search firm and one of the top-ranked providers of senior-level leadership services including Interim Leadership, Executive Search and Advisory Services. (prweb.com)
- And then, advisers - who were different from the leadership of the hospital at the time - suggested that we ought to have some specialization in oncology. (hhnmag.com)
- He is uniquely suited for this position, having both a solid understanding of clinical care delivery and over 20 years in senior hospital leadership positions. (ynhh.org)
- An examination of the effects of top management, board, and physician leadership for quality on the extent of clinical involvement in hospital CQI/TQM efforts. (nih.gov)
- Dr. Grint has served on the Company's board of directors since November 2015 and has more than two decades of executive leadership experience in biologics and small molecule development, including the successful development and commercialization of anti-infective products. (businesswire.com)
- Commenting on his new position, Dr. Grint said, "My passion for innovative science and commercializing therapies that make a difference drew me to AmpliPhi Biosciences as a director, and I am thrilled to be assuming executive leadership of this exciting company. (businesswire.com)
- Steve brings with him a passion for making a difference to patients and families, as well as a broad range of executive leadership skills in nonprofit health care and policy management,' said Howell. (prnewswire.com)
- ALPHARETTA, Ga., March 11, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Clearside Biomedical, Inc. ( CLSD ), a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to developing and delivering treatments that restore and preserve vision for people with serious back of the eye diseases, announced today that George Lasezkay, Pharm.D., J.D., has been appointed President and Chief Executive Officer. (yahoo.com)
- In March 2020, in an early and rapid response to the covid19 pandemic, Williams led development of an additional 600 intensive care beds within four hospitals, changing to having out-patients seen remotely whenever possible and planning to use the 'Nightingale' hospital in the ExCel Conference Centre, London if further beds were necessary. (wikipedia.org)
- In the 2020 US News & World Report ranking Highland Hospital moved up to #2 in Rochester, #22 in New York in overall outcomes, and was recognized as High Performing in COPD, Hip Replacement, Knee Replacement, and Heart Failure. (rochester.edu)
- The hospital currently has 155 coronavirus patients under treatment. (indianexpress.com)
- The first batch of 12 patients in Symbiosis Hospital - the largest hospital dedicated to treating COVID-19 patients in Pune, with 500 beds - have tested negative for coronavirus . (indianexpress.com)
- The first lot of 12 doctors, including six intensivists and six doctors with MD in medicine, will complete one week of treating patients of COVID-19 at the hospital. (indianexpress.com)
- There are 107 coronavirus patients at the hospital, of which 35 have co-morbidities. (indianexpress.com)
- Greystone has seen an influx of fragile, geriatic patients since Hagedorn Psychiatric Hospital in Glen Gardner closed in 2012, the suit said. (law.com)
- The laboratory conducts clinical research on patients with psoriasis vulgaris at The Rockefeller University Hospital. (rockefeller.edu)
- Hospitals regularly expose vulnerable patients to pathogenic bacteria. (businesswire.com)
- According to the World Health Organization, each year hundreds of millions of patients worldwide suffer from infections acquired in a hospital setting. (businesswire.com)
- Shriners Hospitals for Children's 22 hospitals employ the finest medical staff to care for our patients. (charitynavigator.org)
- The American Hospital Association Grassroots Champion Award recognizes those hospital leaders who most effectively educate elected officials on how major issues affect the hospital's vital role in the community, who have done an exemplary job in broadening the base of community support for the hospital and who are tireless advocates for hospitals and their patients. (aha.org)
- University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center is the flagship academic medical center at the core of UH's 18 hospital health system that serves patients across northern Ohio. (uhhospitals.org)
- Because no detailed comparative data are available on patient characteristics and treatment in identical settings in Germany, we set out to compare the mortality and other clinical endpoints among first- and second-wave COVID-19 patients treated in hospitals in and around Rosenheim, regarded as a first-wave hotspot. (aerzteblatt.de)
- In this study of patients treated in non-university hospitals, both overall and intensive care mortality were lower in the second wave, similar to the findings of a study in the Netherlands ( 2 ). (aerzteblatt.de)
- As a community hospital we have the advantage of providing excellence in health care while ensuring that our patients and their families are included in all decision making. (rochester.edu)
- First hospital in the region to offer the SpaceOar to prostate cancer patients, helping to reduce the side effects from radiation. (rochester.edu)
- RIC is thrilled to export this technology to its longest standing alliance partner, Alexian Rehabilitation Hospital, to help patients in the northwestern suburban communities to regain ability after stroke. (massagemag.com)
- Alexian Rehabilitation Hospital and the Alexian Bothers Hospital Network are nationally recognized for providing a continuum of care for stroke patients, from screening and acute treatment to post stroke rehabilitation. (massagemag.com)
- About one in six Medicare patients now returns to the hospital within 30 days of being discharged for a medical condition. (bio-medicine.org)
- This news comes as hospitals brace for penalties -- reduced payments for readmissions -- for excessive readmission rates among Medicare patients that take effect in 2013, according to a news release from the Dartmouth Atlas Project, the source of the new report. (bio-medicine.org)
- In conducting the study, researchers analyzed hospital discharge records of nearly 11 million Medicare patients. (bio-medicine.org)
- And, they found, more than half of Medicare patients do not see a primary care clinician within two weeks of leaving the hospital. (bio-medicine.org)
- The report highlights widespread and systematic failures in coordinating care for patients after they leave the hospital," study lead author, Dr. David C. Goodman, director of the Center for Health Policy Research at the Dartmouth Institute for Health Policy and Clinical Practice, said in the news release. (bio-medicine.org)
- Overall, about 43 percent of patients discharged from the hospital in 2009 following a medical treatment had a primary care visit within two weeks. (bio-medicine.org)
- It's very important that patients and health care providers communicate clearly so that all questions are answered and everyone understands what will happen when the patient leaves the hospital," Dr. Risa Lavizzo-Mourey, president and CEO of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, a longtime project funder, said in the news release. (bio-medicine.org)
- Everyone -- patients, doctors, nurses, caregivers -- has a role to play in ensuring quality care and avoiding another hospital stay. (bio-medicine.org)
- Patients can have their prescriptions delivered to their bedside upon discharge from the hospital, pick them up at the pharmacy or request free home delivery. (lifespan.org)
- More than 40% of NYC Health + Hospitals patients were born outside the United States. (nydailynews.com)
- On top of the negative health impact on patients, their families and New York City communities at large, our analysis shows NYC Health + Hospitals could face an annual financial hit of as much as $362 million. (nydailynews.com)
- Among them, NYC Health + Hospitals would need to train thousands of medical providers, social workers, registration staff and other frontline professionals on what this proposal means and how to best support our patients. (nydailynews.com)
- Moreover, ITOCHU will collaborate with Japanese medical institutions to consider deploying Japan-made medical devices and services to Beijing Century Kounre Hospital, and addressing the needs of Chinese patients for inbound treatment and medical checkups. (itochu.co.jp)
- With its medical policy, the Chinese government is promoting the use of private capital to help expand private hospitals and shift patients from public to private hospitals to meet the rising demand for healthcare while curbing medical expenses. (itochu.co.jp)
- We had to move patient clinics off the main hospital site, and rapidly transfer as many services as we could to remote delivery. (citrix.com)
- Aspirus Riverview Hospital & Clinics, Inc. (beckershospitalreview.com)
- Also represented are senior administrators of community hospitals, practice groups and clinics. (chicagobusiness.com)
- Through its subsidiary VIP, AMI intends to become the leading supplier of dedicated boutique hospitals, trauma clinics and well-woman centres across Africa. (the-chiefexecutive.com)
- That's thanks to our dedicated and culturally competent diverse workforce of 40,000-plus health care professionals who serve in our public hospitals, long-term care facilities, community-based clinics and home care agency. (nydailynews.com)
- Harvard Medical School, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston. (nih.gov)
- Steinberg comes to Weiss from Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center in Hartford, Conn., where he served as senior vice president for health policy and disparity, and chairman and director of surgery since 2006. (chicagotribune.com)
- Mr Lashko was Community Services Director at CHS Group, a charitable housing association, in Cambridge since August 2011, and joined the Royal Hospital at the beginning of February 2016. (chelsea-pensioners.co.uk)
- Currently working as a behavioral executive, i.e CEO at a Behavioral Health facility or as a Director of a. (simplyhired.com)
- I was the lead administrative director of the grant, and through that process, we developed hospices for all four hospitals in Roanoke. (hhnmag.com)
- Dr. Churchwell was most recently senior vice president of Operations and executive director of Heart and Vascular and Transplantation services. (ynhh.org)
- Before joining Yale New Haven, he spent 15 years at Vanderbilt University Medical Center leading a number of multidisciplinary clinical programs, including serving as executive director and chief medical officer of the Vanderbilt Heart and Vascular Institute. (ynhh.org)
- Professor Martin Nicholas Sweeting, O.B.E., F.R.S., chief executive of Surrey Satellite Technology Ltd and director of the Surrey Space Centre. (wikipedia.org)
- He joined Cantor Fitzgerald in 2009 as executive managing director and global head of real estate. (nationaljewish.org)
- Dr. Grint is a director of the private biotechnology companies Amplyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and Synedgen, Inc. He received his bachelor's degree from St. Mary's Hospital in London and his medical degree from St. Bartholomew's Hospital Medical College at the University of London. (businesswire.com)
- Earlier in his career he was a senior director of the Illinois Hospital Association. (prnewswire.com)
- He also sits on the board of Sembcorp Marine, a subsidiary of Sembcorp Industries, as a non-executive and non-independent director. (np.edu.sg)
- Along with Dr Solanki, AMI's chairman (Phil Edmond) and executive director (Andrew Groves) have extensive experience working with and for companies operating in Africa, and they will use their widespread business contacts and knowledge to grow VIP Healthcare. (the-chiefexecutive.com)
- Garrido is executive director of District Council 37. (nydailynews.com)
- Mike Stratton is the Director of the Wellcome Sanger Institute and Chief Executive Officer of the Wellcome Genome Campus. (sanger.ac.uk)
- We performed a contingent valuation using 37 Australian Chief Executive Officers' (CEOs) willingness to pay (WTP) to release bed days in their hospitals, both generally and using specific cases. (biomedcentral.com)
- The hospital included in this transaction is one of the planned divestitures discussed on the Company's fourth quarter 2017 earnings call. (businesswire.com)
- MINNEAPOLIS --(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Universal Hospital Services, Inc. ("UHS"), today announced financial results for the year ended December 31, 2017 . (insurancenewsnet.com)
- To participate, call (855) 539-7565 and advise the operator that you would like to join the Universal Hospital Services 2017 Full Year Earnings Conference Call. (insurancenewsnet.com)
- Performance evaluations of physician executives. (thefreelibrary.com)
- 1998 American College of Physician Executives 17 Jul. (thefreelibrary.com)
- The staff at the American College of Physician Executives is regularly asked for help in finding performance evaluation forms for physician executives. (thefreelibrary.com)
- I interviewed six senior physician executives to see how they were doing or not doing performance reviews in their organizations. (thefreelibrary.com)
- Of the physician executives surveyed. (thefreelibrary.com)
- Howard Kirz in the ACPE course, Managing Physician Performance," says most physicians and physician executives are generally doing a good job. (thefreelibrary.com)
- Of the physician executives surveyed, the experience ranges from formal lengthy evaluations with rating scales to reviewing a short list of goals. (thefreelibrary.com)
Board of trust2
President and CEO2
- Sacco joined Memorial Hospital in 1974 and became President and CEO of Memorial Healthcare System in 1987. (fiercehealthcare.com)
- ROBERT A. PHILLIPS, MD, PhD is the Executive Vice President and Chief Medical Officer of Houston Methodist and President and CEO of the Houston Methodist Specialty Physician Group in Houston, Texas. (ebooks.com)
- Orlando Health is a $1.9 billion not-for-profit health care organization and a community-based network of physician practices, hospitals and care centers throughout Central Florida. (orlandohealth.com)
- The organization, which includes Physician Associates, one of the largest multi-specialty practices in Central Florida, and the area's only Level One Trauma Centers for adults and pediatrics, is a statutory teaching hospital system that offers both specialty and community hospitals. (orlandohealth.com)
- HOLLYWOOD, Fla.--( BUSINESS WIRE )-- The American Red Cross South Florida Region has chosen a healthcare leader and visionary for recognition as the 2012 Humanitarian of the Year, honoring Memorial Healthcare System President and Chief Executive Officer Frank V. Sacco. (fiercehealthcare.com)
Acute care hospitals2
- Community Health Systems, Inc. is one of the largest publicly traded hospital companies in the United States and a leading operator of general acute care hospitals in communities across the country. (businesswire.com)
- UHS owns or manages more than 800,000 units of medical equipment for approximately 7,000 national, regional and local acute care hospitals and alternate site providers across the U.S. For more than 75 years, UHS has delivered medical equipment management and service solutions that help clients reduce costs, increase operating efficiencies, improve caregiver satisfaction and support optimal patient outcomes. (insurancenewsnet.com)
Olean General Hospital4
- Upper Allegheny Health System (UAHS), which includes Bradford Regional Medical Center (BRMC) and Olean General Hospital (OGH), has announced an agreement with Area Transportation Authority of North Ce. (brmc.com)
- Luis Gonzalez, MD, received Bradford Regional Medical Center's Golden Stethoscope Award and Jeremy Barnett, MD, was presented the award at Olean General Hospital. (brmc.com)
- Bradford Regional Medical Center and Olean General Hospital will ease its visitor restrictions starting Thursday, Feb. 4. (brmc.com)
- Bradford Regional Medical Center and Olean General Hospital announce the appointment of Dadrie Baptiste, MD, general and colorectal surgeon, to their medical staff and the Foothills Medical Group. (brmc.com)
- Individuals who have the formal authority to manage a hospital, including its programs and services, in accordance with the goals and objectives established by a governing body (GOVERNING BOARD ). (nih.gov)
- Institutions which provide health-related care and services to individuals who do not require the degree of care which hospitals or skilled nursing facilities provide, but because of their physical or mental condition require care and services above the level of room and board . (nih.gov)
- With a new facility and advanced technology, the hospital provides surgery, emergency, home and acute care, as well as inpatient and outpatient care services. (prweb.com)
- Melissa Memorial Hospital, part of the East Phillips County Hospital District, provides surgery, emergency, home and acute care, and inpatient and outpatient care services to the residents of Holyoke and the surrounding communities. (prweb.com)
- The hospital also specializes in physical, respiratory and occupational therapy, as well as cardiac rehabilitation services. (prweb.com)
- Whiting Forensic Hospital specializes in providing inpatient services to individuals involved in the criminal justice system. (ct.gov)
- Sassoon Hospital has requisitioned services of 60 private sector doctors, including intensivists, paediatricians and anaesthetists. (indianexpress.com)
- Since joining Yale New Haven Hospital in 2014, Dr. Churchwell has been instrumental in growing Heart and Vascular, Transplantation and specialty medical services at YNHH and across the health system. (ynhh.org)
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hospital is a not-for-profit hospital providing quality comprehensive health care services to those in the Hudson Valley of New York. (prweb.com)
- Graham John Melmoth, chief executive of Co-operative Group Ltd. For services to the Retail Industry. (wikipedia.org)
- MINNEAPOLIS--( BUSINESS WIRE )-- Universal Hospital Services, Inc. ('UHS'), a leading nationwide provider of medical equipment management solutions, will hold its quarterly conference call to discuss 2012 full year results on Monday, March 18, 2013, at 4:00 p.m. (aol.com)
- About Universal Hospital Services, Inc. (aol.com)
- Universal Hospital Services, Inc. is a leading nationwide provider of medical equipment management and service solutions to the health care industry. (aol.com)
- Universal Hospital Services, Inc. , believes statements in this presentation looking forward in time involve risks and uncertainties. (insurancenewsnet.com)
- The hospital is a regional leader in specialties such as bariatric surgery, total joint replacement, geriatric care, gynecologic oncology, prostate cancer treatment, women's health services, and maternity. (rochester.edu)
- The boutique hospitals which it plans to develop in Maputo, primarily offering trauma care, obstetrics, minor surgery, occupational health and well-woman services, will provide first-world treatment without the overheads associated with large integrated hospitals. (the-chiefexecutive.com)
- AMI is also introducing medical helicopter rescue services in Mozambique, whereby medical treatment will start the minute the patient is collected and put into the helicopter for transport to the nearest trauma hospital. (the-chiefexecutive.com)
- He started his training at the Johannesburg General Hospital trauma units and 'Flight for Life' rescue services between 1988 and 1991, following which he started the first trauma unit in Kempton Park, Johannesburg in 1991. (the-chiefexecutive.com)
- The African boutique hospitals AMI plans to develop will offer trauma care, obstetrics, minor surgery, occupational health and well-woman services. (the-chiefexecutive.com)
- Alexian Rehabilitation Hospital offers a full range of inpatient, day rehabilitation and outpatient services in partnership with the Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago . (massagemag.com)
- The Alexian Brothers Hospital Network and the Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago share a dedication to providing the finest, most comprehensive rehabilitation services for people with disabilities. (massagemag.com)
- View the full range of services available at Newport Hospital. (lifespan.org)
- Children's Heart Center services and experts also are available at the Dubois Regional Medical Center, at 100 Hospital Ave., DuBois. (bio-medicine.org)
- The Chief Executive Officer will be responsible to lead by example, setting clear strategies and performance expectations in an environment of participation and collaboration with senior management, physicians, and the Joint Advisory Board(s). (aaihds.org)
- For over 10 years, Isabel Healthcare has provided the Isabel diagnosis decision support system to hospitals, physician practices and individual physicians and gained peer reviewed validation and unmatched experience. (prweb.com)
- Circle Health is a progressive collaboration of physicians, hospitals, other health providers and organizations with a shared vision for empowering people and communities to be healthier. (lowellgeneral.org)
- Recruit physicians and staff in targeted specialty areas, coordinate medical staff participation in new hospital ventures and targets, develop new areas of. (indeed.com)
- TUESDAY, Oct. 4 (HealthDay News) -- Readmission rates have increased in many hospitals across the United States, including some of the country's most elite academic medical centers, new research shows. (bio-medicine.org)
- SUNTOP began its operation in 2003, with a sales agent in China for dialysis equipment made in Japan, and it has established business relationships with about 1,000 in-hospital dialysis centers. (itochu.co.jp)
- The Governor of the Royal Hospital General Sir Redmond Watt said of the new appointment: "After a comprehensive search process, I am very pleased to welcome Gary to the Royal Hospital Chelsea. (chelsea-pensioners.co.uk)
- Orlando, FL (June 24, 2014) - Orlando Health has announced it will immediately begin a national search for a chief executive officer (CEO). (orlandohealth.com)
- TUCSON, Ariz. , Sept. 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- R. Rodney Howell , M.D., chairman of the Board of Directors of the Muscular Dystrophy Association, today announced that Steven M. Derks has been named President and Chief Executive Officer of the Association after a nationwide search. (prnewswire.com)
- METHODS: The PubMed data set was queried applying the search commands "governance AND (healthcare OR hospital) AND (doctor OR physician OR surgeon)" for the time period 1969 to 2012. (biomedsearch.com)
Chairman And Chief Executi1
- Ebrahim S Delpassand , Chairman And Chief Executive Officer , RadioMedix Inc. (terrapinn.com)
- Staff Physician Opportunity with Mercy Rehabilitation Hospital in Des Moines! (qualityforum.org)
- The robot, the first of its kind to be used in a community-based hospital setting, was demonstrated today at Alexian Rehabilitation Hospital. (massagemag.com)
- Chief Executive Officer, Alexian Rehabilitation Hospital. (massagemag.com)
- 61, who is recovering from a stroke and undergoing physical therapy at Alexian Rehabilitation Hospital. (massagemag.com)
Vice President and General Counsel1
- Previously, Dr. Lasezkay served as Executive Vice President and General Counsel at Acucela Inc., a development stage company that specializes in identifying and developing novel ophthalmic therapeutics. (yahoo.com)
Weiss Memorial Hospital1
- Urilogical surgeon Dr. Jeffrey Steinberg, 51, has been appointed the new chief executive officer at Weiss Memorial Hospital, one of four Vanguard Health System-owned medical facilities in the Chicago market. (chicagotribune.com)
- The President of the United States manages the operations of the Executive branch of Government through Executive orders. (federalregister.gov)
- Line operations/Assistant Chief Pilot positions will be based on experience levels and qualifications. (juju.com)
- It also aims to offer Japanese-style service for managing hospital operations and contract management service of its hospital-related business. (itochu.co.jp)
- That rate was nearly three times higher, however, at the Mayo Clinic's St. Mary's Hospital in Rochester, Minn. (bio-medicine.org)
- It's important, obviously, if you are a loved one or the person who dies, but there are lots of other more sophisticated measures of both how good a surgeon is and at least as importantly how good is your team and the hospital where the surgery takes place. (abc.net.au)
- I brought them into the studio, along with Arthur Richardson, a hepato-biliary surgeon, that's an upper gastro-intestinal surgeon, at Westmead Hospital in Sydney who was instrumental in introducing NSQIP to Australia. (abc.net.au)
- The latest admissible date of discharge from acute hospital care was 26 February 2021. (aerzteblatt.de)
- Jonathan Bush, co-founder, chief executive officer and president of Athenahealth. (cnbc.com)
- Formulating both short- and long-term objectives, the CEO will ensure the organization functions in accordance with overall mission of the hospital. (prweb.com)
- Performance evaluations that clearly show what has been accomplished in the last 12 months are one way to prove that the physician executive does bring added value to the organization. (thefreelibrary.com)
- SAN DIEGO--( BUSINESS WIRE )--AmpliPhi Biosciences Corporation (NYSE MKT: APHB), a global leader in the development of therapies to treat drug-resistant infections using bacteriophage-based technology, announces the appointment of Paul C. Grint, M.D. as Chief Executive Officer, effective immediately. (businesswire.com)
Mount Sinai Ho1
- In 2014, Mount Sinai Hospital, a top-ranked academic medical center in New York City, and National Jewish Health launched the Mount Sinai - National Jewish Health Respiratory Institute, a partnership between the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai and National Jewish Health. (nationaljewish.org)
- He also has a multi-disciplinary background in private firm and in-house legal practice, hospital pharmacy practice, clinical pharmacokinetics consultation and clinical drug research. (yahoo.com)
- An effective and efficient hospital-based program will simultaneously both improve patient outcomes and decrease hospital length of stay. (biomedcentral.com)
- Hospital beds can have two types of value: (1) how much they cost the hospital to run - the accounting cost (referred to as the hotel cost by the WHO [ 1 ]), and (2) the value they have in terms of achieving desired outcomes - the economic (or opportunity) cost. (biomedcentral.com)
- This is because the majority of bed costs are fixed and sunk costs, and therefore the "true" value of releasing a hospital bed is better captured by the extent to which it allows one to achieve other outcomes that the hospital desires, such as treat another patient, reduce waiting lists, and ultimately meet economic targets. (biomedcentral.com)
- The idea is that measuring these outcomes can help us see the strengths and weaknesses between hospitals, and improve in areas where we aren't up to scratch. (abc.net.au)
- Throughout the years we have maintained strong ties to our neighborhood and are proud for being recognized as the leading community hospital, recognized for the best outcomes in clinical quality and patient safety. (rochester.edu)
- Under his watch, the quality of care, fiscal health and scope of treatment for musculoskeletal disease at the hospital have reached the highest level in its history. (hss.edu)
- Most recently Mr. Reynolds has overseen the knowledge transfer of HSS's best practices in patient care and treatment protocols for hip and knee replacements to a National Health Service hospital in London, England. (hss.edu)
- Melissa Memorial Hospital is a part of the East Phillips County Hospital District and is committed to providing quality care to the community. (prweb.com)
- Its140- bedded multispecialty hospital with a concept of care with hospitality. (monsterindia.com)
- With dedicated staff, modern facilities and state-of-the-art treatment, St. Luke's Cornwall Hospital is committed to meeting the needs of the community and quality patient care. (prweb.com)
- Location: Based at University Hospital, but oversees employees of the Respiratory Care Departments and Pulmonary Function Labs at University Hospital, Women. (indeed.com)
- Cass Lake Indian Hospital will be a model facility and the first choice for quality health care. (ihs.gov)
- Net proceeds from the event will be used to support research and patient care at the Denver-based hospital. (nationaljewish.org)
- A sample of 2,193 acute care community hospitals, created by merging data from a 1989 national survey on hospital governance and a 1993 national survey on hospital quality improvement efforts. (nih.gov)
- They are harnessing the power of the hospital emergency room to diagnose HIV earlier and get people with HIV quickly linked to care and treatment. (cdc.gov)
- Since 2004 she has been the Chief Executive of several NHS Trusts, starting with Tower Hamlets Primary Care Trusts, moving on to the East London and the City Alliance of Primary Care Trusts in 2009 then the NHS East London and the City in 2011. (wikipedia.org)
- Derks, a leading executive in health-care-related nonprofit organizations, is currently CEO of the American Cancer Society, Illinois Division. (prnewswire.com)
- Prior to his work there, Derks was vice president of Advocate Health Care in Oak Brook, Ill. , a $3 billion health care delivery network with 10 hospitals and 200 sites of care, serving more than 2 million people per year. (prnewswire.com)
- That's why University Hospitals Rainbow Babies & Children's Hospital's Ronald McDonald Care Mobile travels to schools and Head Starts to provide dental care for nearly 4,000 children each year who don't have a regular dentist and are not getting routine checkups and cleanings. (uhhospitals.org)
- The defined endpoints for the whole cohort were length of hospital stay, length of intensive care unit stay, duration of ventilation, and vital status. (aerzteblatt.de)
- Founded in 1889, Highland Hospital has a history of innovative and personalized care. (rochester.edu)
- It is a member of the Alexian Brothers Hospital Network, ( http://www.alexianbrothershealth.org ) which provides the nearly two million residents of Chicago's Northwest suburbs the most advanced medical care. (massagemag.com)
- Irrespective of the cause, unnecessary hospital readmissions lead to more tests and treatments, more time away from home and family, and higher health care costs. (bio-medicine.org)
- Hospital health care is still in the era of pre-Internet software. (cnbc.com)
- On Thursday, the hospital released a statement that essentially pointed a finger at a flaw in its electronic records system, but the hospital has since recanted that statement, saying "the patient's travel history was documented and available to the full care team in the electronic health record (EHR), including within the physician's workflow. (cnbc.com)
- NYC Health + Hospitals, the nation's largest public hospital system, serving more than one million New Yorkers annually, has survived many threats against its mission to care for all regardless of ability to pay or immigration status. (nydailynews.com)
- A dangerous and shortsighted proposal from the Trump Administration could discourage more than a quarter million New Yorkers who currently receive care at NYC Health + Hospitals from continuing that care. (nydailynews.com)
- And we remind all New Yorkers who seek care at NYC Health + Hospitals that this proposal is not yet final. (nydailynews.com)
- No matter what happens in Washington, NYC Health + Hospitals' mission remains intact and our dedicated workforce will continue to provide care to all New Yorkers without exception. (nydailynews.com)
- Children's focus on providing the best cardiac care possible to as many families as possible in the tristate region extends beyond the walls of our hospital here in Pittsburgh," Dr. Webber said. (bio-medicine.org)
- Through this investment, it aims to accelerate the growth of private hospitals by responding to the increasing demand for medical care in Beijing and supplying necessary funds. (itochu.co.jp)
- In an interview with CNBC conducted prior to the hospital's reversal, Bush cautioned that he is not blaming either Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital, nor its electronic health software vendor Epic Systems, for the breakdown in communication. (cnbc.com)
- Since then he has been involved with the development of 12 trauma units, a 150-bed private hospital and a well-woman clinic, and is also the founder of VIP Healthcare Solutions (VIP). (the-chiefexecutive.com)
- Lifespan, Rhode Island's first health system, was founded in 1994 by Rhode Island Hospital and the Miriam Hospital. (lifespan.org)
- Hospital for Special Surgery is pleased to announce the appointment of Louis A. Shapiro as its new president and chief executive officer. (hss.edu)
- HSS board Co-Chairman Aldo Papone said, "John's guidance and devotion to Hospital for Special Surgery these last two decades have been simply outstanding. (hss.edu)
- More people were readmitted to the hospital following surgery in 18 regions, most notably White Plains, N.Y., with a jump from 13 percent in 2004 to more than 17 percent five years later. (bio-medicine.org)
- A graduate of the University of Pittsburgh's College of Arts and Sciences, Shapiro also earned a master's degree in Health Administration from the University of Pittsburgh's Graduate School of Public Health and is a Diplomate in the American College of Healthcare Executives. (hss.edu)
- Courtesy of Dr. Ann Leung, Department of Radiology, Stanford University Hospital. (medscape.com)
- A separate test at University Hospital Coventry saw 370 fewer deaths. (wired.co.uk)
- We at University Hospitals hold ourselves to a similar pledge when it comes to our place on the planet. (uhhospitals.org)
- Request an appointment with a specialist at University Hospitals. (uhhospitals.org)
- Stay connected with University Hospitals with the UH Now app. (uhhospitals.org)
- Although Chicago's Northwestern Memorial Hospital showed the largest drop in readmissions for medical conditions, the University of Connecticut Health Center, in Farmington, jumped from about 13 percent to almost 18 percent. (bio-medicine.org)
- Meanwhile, surgical readmissions at the University of Missouri Hospital and Clinic in Columbia, Mo. (bio-medicine.org)
- The new chief executive officer will build a strong professional relationship, based on trust and collaboration, with the board, medical staff and community. (prweb.com)
- I am honored to be given the opportunity to serve as the Chief Executive Officer at our community hospital. (constantcontact.com)
- Dr. Churchwell will also work closely with Yale Medicine to build service line plans and integrate clinical activities across network hospitals, Trinity Health of New England and their community physician groups. (ynhh.org)
- The board's members must represent the diverse community the hospital serves. (unm.edu)
- This unique effort, done in collaboration with the Monroe County Department of Public Health, has allowed the hospitals in Monroe County to go well beyond the basic requirements of submitting individual community health improvement plans. (rochester.edu)
- He is also Vice Chairman and Trustee of the Kwong Wai Shiu Hospital, and College Advisory Board Chairman of Nanyang Technological University's College of Engineering. (np.edu.sg)
- This Notables group also includes city and state regulators and executives at insurers, industry associations and accrediting organizations. (chicagobusiness.com)
- I look forward to working closely with the Board, management team and all of our employees as we remain focused on the Company's strategy to best position Melinta for its next phase," said Jennifer Sanfilippo, interim chief executive officer of Melinta. (yahoo.com)
- Automation Anywhere, a global leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), today announced the appointment of Chris Riley as the company's chief. (prnewswire.com)