Chief Executive Officers, Hospital
A set of cognitive functions that controls complex, goal-directed thought and behavior. Executive function involves multiple domains, such as CONCEPT FORMATION, goal management, cognitive flexibility, INHIBITION control, and WORKING MEMORY. Impaired executive function is seen in a range of disorders, e.g., SCHIZOPHRENIA; and ADHD.
An empirical comparison between the board's strategic role in nonprofit hospitals and in for-profit industrial firms. (1/14)As the health care environment becomes more competitive, nonprofit hospitals are under pressure to adopt for-profit business practices. Based on an extensive field study, this research examines the central issue of organizational governance by comparing the strategic roles of nonprofit hospital boards with for-profit industrial boards. The results show that nonprofit hospital boards are generally more involved in the strategic decision process than their for-profit counterparts. If this governance activity is seen as desirable, hospital boards should exercise caution in emulating for-profit board practices. (+info)
What do hospital decision-makers in Ontario, Canada, have to say about the fairness of priority setting in their institutions? (2/14)BACKGROUND: Priority setting, also known as rationing or resource allocation, occurs at all levels of every health care system. Daniels and Sabin have proposed a framework for priority setting in health care institutions called 'accountability for reasonableness', which links priority setting to theories of democratic deliberation. Fairness is a key goal of priority setting. According to 'accountability for reasonableness', health care institutions engaged in priority setting have a claim to fairness if they satisfy four conditions of relevance, publicity, appeals/revision, and enforcement. This is the first study which has surveyed the views of hospital decision makers throughout an entire health system about the fairness of priority setting in their institutions. The purpose of this study is to elicit hospital decision-makers' self-report of the fairness of priority setting in their hospitals using an explicit conceptual framework, 'accountability for reasonableness'. METHODS: 160 Ontario hospital Chief Executive Officers, or their designates, were asked to complete a survey questionnaire concerning priority setting in their publicly funded institutions. Eight-six Ontario hospitals completed this survey, for a response rate of 54%. Six close-ended rating scale questions (e.g. Overall, how fair is priority setting at your hospital?), and 3 open-ended questions (e.g. What do you see as the goal(s) of priority setting in your hospital?) were used. RESULTS: Overall, 60.7% of respondents indicated their hospitals' priority setting was fair. With respect to the 'accountability for reasonableness' conditions, respondents indicated their hospitals performed best for the relevance (75.0%) condition, followed by appeals/revision (56.6%), publicity (56.0%), and enforcement (39.5%). CONCLUSIONS: For the first time hospital Chief Executive Officers within an entire health system were surveyed about the fairness of priority setting practices in their institutions using the conceptual framework 'accountability for reasonableness'. Although many hospital CEOs felt that their priority setting was fair, ample room for improvement was noted, especially for the enforcement condition. (+info)
Family medicine anesthesia: sustaining an essential service. (3/14)OBJECTIVE: To elicit the opinions of family physician anesthetists (FPAs) and hospital Chief Executive Officers (CEOs) regarding the structure of their organizations and the importance of family medicine anesthesia. DESIGN: Mailed survey. SETTING: Ontario hospitals. PARTICIPANTS: The CEOs of Ontario hospitals and family physicians who provide anesthetic services in Ontario hospitals. MAIN OUTCOME MEASURES: Demographics, practices, and opinions of FPAs and CEOs regarding family medicine anesthesia. RESULTS: Responses were received from 159 of 195 practising FPAs (82%). Of the 128 hospitals in Ontario that offered anesthesia services, 59% used at least one FPA; in 39% of these hospitals, all services were provided by FPAs. Both FPAs and CEOs thought that FPAs were competent to meet the anesthesia needs of small community hospitals. Most FPAs and CEOs supported certification and maintenance of competence programs coordinated by a national body, such as the College of Family Physicians of Canada. Both FPAs and CEOs thought there should be support for additional training programs in family medicine anesthesia. CONCLUSION: Small community hospitals rely completely on FPAs to provide essential anesthesia services. Additional training programs and a national structure to coordinate certification and maintenance of competence programs are important to maintain and enhance this essential service. (+info)
Is Canada ready for patient accessible electronic health records? A national scan. (4/14)(+info)
Health care transformation and CEO accountability. (5/14)(+info)
The relationship between organizational leadership for safety and learning from patient safety events. (6/14)(+info)
CEO- CNE relationships: building an evidence-base of chief nursing executive replacement costs. (7/14)OBJECTIVE: Explore professional relationships between Chief Nurse Executives (CNEs) and Chief Executive Officers (CEOs); CNE ethnic diversity; and CNE replacement costs. BACKGROUND: Theoretical frameworks - Marilyn Ray's Theory of Bureaucratic Caring, and Turkel's Theory of Relational Complexity espousing economic as well as caring variables. METHODS: Exploratory mixed-method descriptive design using CNE mailed survey. RESULTS: CNE- cited opportunities for maintaining a positive relationship with the CEO: respect for CEO; goal- sharing (r=.782, p<0.01); having a strong relationship (r= .718, p<0.01); co-problem-solving (r=.437, p<0.01); having an interesting job (r=.406, p<0.01); having similar interests with CEO (r= .346, p<0.01); CEO and CNE maintaining specific roles (r= .261, p<0.05); satisfaction with CNE income (r=.251, p<0.05); willingness to improve relationship with CEO (r=.254, p<0.05). CNE positions demonstrated an ethnic diversity factor of 0.03%. CNE replacement costs to healthcare facilities were over 1.5 million dollars. CONCLUSION: CNE/CEO relationships have identified cohesive factors that may contribute to CNE longevity in position; an ethically diverse CNE deficit exists; and, CNE turnover and vacancy rates impact an organization's financial health and quality of care. (+info)
Responses of Massachusetts hospitals to a state mandate to collect race, ethnicity and language data from patients: a qualitative study. (8/14)(+info)
BONESUPPORT™ Announces Appointment of Life Sciences Industry Veteran, Richard Davies, as New Chief Executive Officer -...
Mr. Davies Brings over 25 Years of Life Sciences Industry Experience to BONESUPPORT™. Current Chief Executive Officer, Lloyd Diamond, to Transition to Role of Chief Business Officer. Lund, Sweden, (PRNEWSWIRE) January 22, 2016 - BONESUPPORT™, an emerging leader in both injectable bone substitutes and innovative drug eluting bone scaffold technology for orthopedic trauma, bone infections and instrument augmentation related to orthopedic surgery, announced today that the Company has appointed Richard Davies as BONESUPPORT™s new Chief Executive Officer, effective immediately. Mr. Davies is a senior commercial leader in the life sciences industry with 25 years of global experience in all aspects of sales / marketing and country / regional leadership, a track record of devising and executing growth strategies and delivering successful results in complex situations.. BONESUPPORT™s current Chief Executive Officer, Lloyd Diamond, will transition to the role of Chief Business Officer, effective ...
Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Salary in Nottingham, England: Nottinghamshire | PayScale
The average salary for a Chief Executive Officer (CEO) in Nottingham, England: Nottinghamshire is £67,616. Visit PayScale to research chief executive officer (ceo) salaries by city, experience, skill, employer and more.
Red Hat Names Jim Whitehurst Chief Executive Officer
Red Hat, Inc. (NYSE: RHT) today announced that its Board of Directors has elected James M. Whitehurst, as President and Chief Executive Officer and a member of the Board of Directors of Red Hat, effective January 1, 2008. Mr. Whitehurst will succeed Matthew J. Szulik as President and Chief Executive Officer. Szulik will continue to serve as Chairman of the Board of Directors.On behalf of Red Hats Board of Directors, William S. Kaiser, lead director, said, For nearly a decade, Matthew Szuliks vision and leadership legitimized free, open source software as an innovative and profitable business model. From Red Hats early days as a small, private company, Szulik transformed Red Hat into a globally recognized brand whose approach to technology development and customer service has redefined the software industry.Kaiser added, The Board is delighted that Jim Whitehurst will serve as CEO. We are confident that he will bring a combination of strategic insight and operational excellence needed to sustain
IMAX China Names Edwin Tan Chief Executive Officer
SHANGHAI and NEW YORK, Nov. 13, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- IMAX China Holding, Inc. (1970.HK) and IMAX Corp. (IMAX) today announced the appointment of Edwin Tan as Chief Executive Officer of IMAX China, effective December 9, 2019. In his role, Tan will assume all oversight and executive responsibilities for IMAX China, which continues to drive record box office and strong theatre network growth in 2019. Tan brings decades of global leadership experience to the role across entertainment, exhibition and event services industries, having most recently served as Chief Executive Officer of the China operations of Messe Muenchen, a top ten exhibition company globally.
Sanofi Appoints David Meeker Chief Executive Officer of Genzyme | FiercePharma
Sanofi Appoints David Meeker Chief Executive Officer of Genzyme PARIS, Oct 24, 2011 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Sanofi announced today the appointment of David Meeker as Chief Executive Officer of Genzyme, a
The Daily Insider Buying Stock for 01/03/2014 is TENET HEALTHCARE CORP - DailyStocks.com
Mr. Rittenmeyer has served as the chairman, president and chief executive officer of Expert Global Solutions, Inc., a provider of business process outsourcing services, since March 2011. From 2005 to 2008, Mr. Rittenmeyer held a number of senior management positions with Electronic Data Systems Corporation (EDS), including chairman and chief executive officer from 2007 to 2008, president from 2006 to 2008, chief operating officer from 2005 to 2007 and executive vice president, global service delivery from 2005 to 2006. Prior to that, he was a managing director of the Cypress Group, a private equity firm, serving from 2004 to 2005. He served as chairman, chief executive officer and president of Safety-Kleen Corp. from 2001 to 2004. Among his other leadership roles, Mr. Rittenmeyer served as chief executive officer and president of AmeriServe Food Distribution Inc. from 2000 to 2001, chairman, chief executive officer and president of RailTex, Inc. from 1998 to 2000, president and chief operating ...
The Daily Insider Buying Stock for 01/03/2014 is TENET HEALTHCARE CORP - DailyStocks.com
Mr. Rittenmeyer has served as the chairman, president and chief executive officer of Expert Global Solutions, Inc., a provider of business process outsourcing services, since March 2011. From 2005 to 2008, Mr. Rittenmeyer held a number of senior management positions with Electronic Data Systems Corporation (EDS), including chairman and chief executive officer from 2007 to 2008, president from 2006 to 2008, chief operating officer from 2005 to 2007 and executive vice president, global service delivery from 2005 to 2006. Prior to that, he was a managing director of the Cypress Group, a private equity firm, serving from 2004 to 2005. He served as chairman, chief executive officer and president of Safety-Kleen Corp. from 2001 to 2004. Among his other leadership roles, Mr. Rittenmeyer served as chief executive officer and president of AmeriServe Food Distribution Inc. from 2000 to 2001, chairman, chief executive officer and president of RailTex, Inc. from 1998 to 2000, president and chief operating ...
CancerCare Names Patricia J. Goldsmith Chief Executive Officer - The ASCO Post
CancerCare recently announced Patricia J. Goldsmith has been named the organizations Chief Executive Officer. CancerCare is a national nonprofit organization providing free, professional support services to anyone affected by cancer. The announcement comes as the group celebrates 70 years of service to the oncology community.. As CancerCare marks seven decades of helping the cancer community, we are thrilled to have found an exceptional leader in Patricia Goldsmith, said CancerCare National Board of Trustees President Susan Smirnoff. Patricia is a dynamic oncology visionary with an outstanding record of achievement, and we look forward to expanding CancerCares service offerings under her leadership.. Ms. Goldsmith brings more than 20 years of nonprofit management and strategic planning experience to her new role. She previously served as Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer at the National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN), where she was responsible for overall operations ...
Arcadian Healths Chairman and Chief Executive Officer & Chief Financial Officer Invited to Speak at the Bernstein Conference
Arcadian Health announced today that Robert Fahlman, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and Les Granow, Chief Financial Officer, will be presenting at the Bernstein Conference
Shoe Carnival, Inc. - Shoe Carnival Announces Planned CEO Succession, Increase in Quarterly Dividend
Mark Worden to succeed Cliff Sifford as Chief Executive Officer, effective September 30, 2021 Cliff Sifford to continue to serve as Vice Chairman of the Companys Board of Directors Board of Directors increases quarterly cash dividend 56% EVANSVILLE, Ind.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Shoe Carnival, Inc. (Nasdaq: SCVL) (the Company), a leading retailer of moderately priced footwear and accessories, today announced that its Board of Directors has unanimously elected Mark Worden, the Companys President and Chief Customer Officer, as its next President and Chief Executive Officer, effective September 30, 2021. Mr. Worden will succeed Cliff Sifford, who will step down as the Companys Chief Executive Officer effective September 30, 2021 but will continue to serve in the role of Vice Chairman of the Companys Board of Directors. Mr. Sifford began his career with the Company in 1997 and has served as the Companys Chief Executive Officer since 2012. J. Wayne Weaver, Chairman of Shoe Carnivals Board of ...
Evolving Innovations » Blog Archive » NanoBusiness Alliance Interview - James M. Hussey, Chief Executive Officer, NanoInk, Inc
In this months interview, we talk to James M. Hussey, Chief Executive Officer and member of the Board of Directors of NanoInk, Inc. Mr. Hussey brings 25 years of experience in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry as executive, founder, investor and consultant to senior management and boards of directors. Prior to joining NanoInk, Mr. Hussey was with Ovation Pharmaceuticals, where he was a member of the senior operating committee, serving as Head of Alliances and Vice President of Corporate Development. He was President and CEO of NeoPharm, Inc., as well as a member of the Board of Directors and an investor/shareholder. In 1994, he founded Physicians Quality Care, a health care services IPA Management Company, which was sold to a public company in 1998. Prior to founding Physicians Quality Care, he was with Bristol Myers Squibb in Princeton, New Jersey, serving as General Manager as well as other positions in marketing, new business development and sales. Mr. Hussey holds a B.S. in ...
Advanced Drainage Systems
XTuit Pharmaceuticals Inc. [WALTHAM, Mass.] announced the appointment of Deborah Dunsire as president and chief executive officer. She also joins the companys board of directors. She has proven leadership in developing and building the commercial success of innovative oncology drugs, as she formerly served for eight years as president and chief executive officer of Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc., which became Takeda Oncology, and prior to that led the Novartis North American Oncology Business for more than ten years. Prior to joining XTuit, Dunsire was Chief Executive Officer of FORUM Pharmaceuticals (previously EnVivo Pharmaceuticals).. Advanced Drainage Systems, Inc. [HILLIARD, Ohio] (NYSE: WMS) announced that Joseph A. Chlapaty has communicated to the Board of Directors his intention to retire as the Companys President, Chief Executive Officer, and Chairman of the Board by the end of calendar year 2017.. Helix BioPharma Corp. [TORONTO, ON] (TSX: HBP) announced that Sven Rohmann, CEO and ...
Essar Oil UK Announces Appointment Of Chief Executive Officer
Stanlow (UK): The Board of Directors of Essar Oil (UK) Limited on Monday an?nounced the appointment of Deepak Ma?heshwari as its Chief Executive Officer. EOUKs Stanlow Manufacturing Complex is a key strategic national facility, annually producing over 16 per cent of the UKs road transport fuels. Maheshwari joins EOUK at a transformative juncture as it accelerates its transition to a Low Carbon Energy Pro?vider of the future. As CEO, Maheshwari will work closely with the EOUK Board on the delivery of a number of strategic energy transition projects which are aimed at making Stanlow a green refinery to meet the post-carbon needs of a progressive UK. Amongst these are HyNet (a low carbon hydrogen energy and carbon capture proj?ect) which will transform the North West of England and North Wales into one of the worlds first low carbon industrial clusters, together with the building of a Biofuels business which will include production of both renewable diesel and sustainable avia?tion fuel (SAF). ...
DaySmart Appoints Patrick Shanahan Chief Executive Officer to Accelerate Growth - Daysmart
DaySmart Software,the leading provider of business management software empowering small business growth, has appointed Patrick Shanahan as its chief executive officer (CEO). He steps into the role following more than a year as a member of DaySmarts board of managers.
Radius Names Robert Ward President and Chief Executive Officer
CAMBRIDGE, MA--(Marketwired - Dec 17, 2013) - Radius Health, Inc. (Radius) announced today the appointment of Robert Ward as President and Chief Executive Officer. Mr. Ward takes on the role of CEO at a dynamic time when Radius is advancing its osteoporosis program in late-stage human clinical trials: The lead...
Chief Executive Officer | CUES
Reporting directly to the chief executive officer (CEO), the CXO is responsible for ensuring and delivering an exceptional and consistent experience to the members across the credit unions products, services, and channels while using data to drive decisions. The CXO leads the credit union to maintain a holistic focus on providing progressive and evolutionary levels of member experience. The CXO is responsible for co-creating a cohesive member experience vision and supporting direct reports in delivering a member-centric experience through delivery channels of branches, the call center, and community-facing and reaching resources, including remote and digital delivery ...
Special Olympics Names Mary Davis Chief Executive Officer
WASHINGTON, May 12, 2016 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Special Olympics Names Mary Davis Chief Executive Officer. International Movement Welcomes First CEO...
Steven H. Gunby | President and Chief Executive Officer
Steven H. Gunby is President and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of FTI Consulting (FCN). Mr. Gunby joined FTI Consulting on January 20, 2014.
Ms. Mason was elected to STAARs Board of Directors at its 2014 Annual Meeting, and she has served as STAARs Chief Executive Officer since March 1, 2015. From 2010 to 2012, Ms. Mason served as Chief Executive Officer of Verinata Health, Inc. (f/k/a Artemis Health, Inc.), a provider of non-invasive prenatal genetic sequencing tests for the early identification of fetal chromosomal abnormalities. In February 2013, Verinata was acquired by Illumina. Ms. Mason served as the President, Chief Executive Officer and a Director of Quidel Corporation from 2004 to 2009, a publicly traded company engaged in the development, manufacturing and marketing of rapid diagnostic solutions at the professional point of care in infectious diseases and reproductive health. Prior to joining Quidel, Ms. Mason provided consultative services from 2003 to 2004 for Eastman Kodak Health Imaging as a result of the sale of MiraMedica, Inc., to Eastman Kodak. She served as President and Chief Executive Officer for MiraMedica, ...
Dynavax Names Eddie Gray as Chief Executive Officer and Member of the Board of Directors
Dynavax Technologies Corporation today announced that the Companys board of directors has appointed Eddie Gray chief executive officer and a member of Dynavaxs board, effective May 1, 2013. Mr. Gray ...
Executive Spotlight: Interview with Ashish Khot, Chief Executive Officer, TechnoMile - ExecutiveBiz
Recently, ExecutiveBiz spoke with Ashish Khot, the chief executive officer for TechnoMile regarding the companys growing success, the challenges facing the company, the partnership with ArchIntel and the need to support innovation in order to provide customers with the best service.
Jeffrey Steinberg, chief executive officer, Weiss Memorial Hospital - Chicago Tribune
Urilogical surgeon Dr. Jeffrey Steinberg, 51, has been appointed the new chief executive officer at Weiss Memorial Hospital, one of four Vanguard Health System-owned medical facilities in the Chicago market. He replaces Frank Molinaro, who left in July to lead one of Vanguard s hospitals in the...
Anders O. Härfstrand, M.D., Ph.D. - Prothena
Dr. Härfstrand is Chairman of Härfstrand Consulting AG, which he founded in 2010. Dr. Härfstrand also served as Chief Executive Officer of BBB Therapeutics BV from 2014 to 2015. Prior to that, he was President and Chief Executive Officer Europe of Makhteshim Agan Industries Ltd. from 2013 to 2014; President and Chief Executive Officer of Humabs BioMed SA from 2011 to 2012; and Chief Executive Officer of Nitec Pharma AG from 2007 to 2010. Dr. Härfstrand serves as a director of Karolinska Development AB. He also served in various executive and management roles at Serono, Pfizer and Pharmacia, and in non-executive roles on a number of Supervisory Boards in Europe. Dr. Härfstrand earned his M.D. and Ph.D. in neuropharmacology endocrinology from Karolinska Institute in Sweden. He has served on our Board since 2015.. ...
Faulty Hormone Tests Compromised Healthcare Of Breast Cancer Patients ( The chief executive officer of a health...)
Health,The chief executive officer of a health authority in St. Johns Canad...George Tilley of the Eastern Health Regional Authority agreed that ...I regret the decision that we didnt simply refer to it earlier ...Eastern Health disclosed last year that it had been having problems...Yet until now however Eastern had indicated that the tests erro...,Faulty,Hormone,Tests,Compromised,Healthcare,Of,Breast,Cancer,Patients,medicine,medical news today,latest medical news,medical newsletters,current medical news,latest medicine news
Palo-Negro-Blog: March 2014
The corporate headquarters of both companies will be located in northern Illinois. Robert L. Parkinson, Jr., will serve as chairman and chief executive officer of the medical products company, which will retain the Baxter International name. Ludwig N. Hantson, Ph.D., who currently serves as president, BioScience, will be named chief executive officer of the new biopharmaceuticals company, which will be named at a later date. Hantson joined Baxter in 2010 from Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation where he served in a number of roles of increasing responsibility, the most recent of which was chief executive officer, Pharma North America. Prior to Novartis, Hantson spent 13 years at Johnson & Johnson. Wayne T. Hockmeyer, Ph.D., who joined Baxters board in 2007, has agreed to serve as non-executive chairman of the board of the new biopharmaceuticals company. Dr. Hockmeyer founded MedImmune, Inc., and served as its chairman and chief executive officer ...
AVANIR Pharmaceuticals Announces Resignation of Its President and Chief Executive Officer | Avanir Pharmaceuticals Inc.
SAN DIEGO, May 16, 2005 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- AVANIR Pharmaceuticals (AMEX:AVN) today announced that Gerald J. Yakatan, Ph.D., is resigning effective May 16, 2005 as AVANIRs President and Chief Executive Officer and as a member of its Board of Directors. Following his resignation, Dr. Yakatan will continue on as a consultant to AVANIR for one year, advising the Company on its Neurodex(TM) new drug application (NDA).
New Interim Chief Executive Officer | Disability Action Northern Ireland
Andrea Brown has recently been appointed by The Board of Directors to the role of interim Chief Executive Officer for six months.
Essar Oil UK announces appointment of Chief Executive Officer
The Board of Directors of Essar Oil (UK) Limited on Monday announced the appointment of Deepak Maheshwari as its Chief Executive Officer.
Mr. Radie joined Neuraptive Therapeutics in June 2020 as Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer. Previously he served as President, Chief Executive Officer and Director of Zyla Life Sciences (formerly Egalet) from March 2012 to October 2019. From November 2010 to October 2011, Mr. Radie served as President and Chief Executive Officer of Topaz Pharmaceuticals Inc., a specialty pharmaceutical company acquired by Sanofi Pasteur in 2011. From March 2009 to November 2010, Mr. Radie served as President and Chief Executive Officer of Transmolecular, Inc., a biotechnology company developing cancer diagnostic and treatment products, after serving as a consultant to Transmolecular, Inc. from December 2008 through March 2009 ...
Columbus Regional Chairman and Chief Executive Officer announces - WTVM.com-Columbus, GA News Weather & Sports
Larry Sanders, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Columbus Regional Healthcare System today announced his plan to retire, effective September 30, 2011.
LifePage Career Talk on General Management By Col Deepak Badoni [Chief Executive Officer in Bhagalpur Electricity Distribution...
LifePage Career Talk on General Management covers: What is a Career in General Management? and Why choose a Career in General Management? By Col Deepak Badoni [Chief Executive Officer in Bhagalpur Electricity Distribution Comp ...
Rules on Handling of Public Research Funds at National University Corporation Tokushima University | 国立大学法人 徳島大学
2.In the case stipulated in the preceding paragraph, the Chief Executive Officer may order the respondent to return all or part of the expenses already consumed, in addition to those stipulated in laws and regulations, etc.. 3.In the case of Paragraph 1 above, if the malicious nature of the conduct is deemed extreme, or in other similar cases, the Chief Executive Officer may take legal actions, including criminal and/or civil complaints, etc.. 4.If the misappropriation is determined not to have occurred, the Chief Executive Officer shall promptly lift all measures imposed on the respondent, and notify all relevant parties and organizations that no misappropriation has been committed, and take other measures to ensure that the respondent can restore honor and be free from any disadvantage in that regard.. 5.If the allegations, etc. were determined to have been lodged out of malice, and if the complainant is a staff member, etc. or a student of the University, the Chief Executive Officer may carry ...
Tenere Names Brian Steel as Chief Executive Officer
DRESSER, Wis.---- Tenere Inc., a full service provider of complex metal and plastic components and assemblies for Fortune 500 companies, today announced that Brian Steel has been named its new Chief Executive Officer.
Michel Bouvier, Chief Executive Officer of the IRIC, will receive the prestigious 2017 Prix du Québec Wilder-Penfield | IRIC
Montreal, October 30, 2017 -The Institute for Research in Immunology and Cancer (IRIC) of the Université de Montréal is proud to announce that its Chief Executive Officer, Michel Bouvier, will be awarded the prestigious prix Wilder-Penfield. The honor is one of the six handed out annually as part of the Prix du Québec, the highest distinction bestowed by the Government of Quebec in the scientific field.. Awarded since 1993, the prix Wilder-Penfield marks the invaluable contribution made by its winners to research development in the biomedical field. Mr. Bouvier is being honored for the quality and scope of his work in molecular pharmacology and signal transduction, as well as his remarkable contribution to the evolution of knowledge in this area of expertise.. Following a ceremony that will be held at the Parliament of Quebec on November 1st, Mrs. Dominique Anglade, Deputy Premier, Minister of Economy, Science and Innovation and Minister responsible for Digital Strategy, will present him with ...
Leading Liquid Biopsy Company, Exosome Diagnostics, Appoints John Boyce as Chief Executive Officer | Exosome Diagnostics
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., November 2, 2015 - Exosome Diagnostics, the developer of a leading liquid biopsy platform that enables non-invasive diagnosis of disease states, potentially obviating the need for tissue biopsy, has announced the appointment of John Boyce as its Chief Executive Officer.
OrthoCarolina Names Dr. Bruce Cohen Chief Executive Officer
Charlotte, NC (PRWEB) June 09, 2016 -- OrthoCarolina, one of the nations largest orthopedic practices, has named Dr. Bruce Cohen Chief Executive Officer. Dr.
Sankar Das Gupta - Co-Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Electrovaya, Inc. | Contact Information, Email Address, Phone Number,...
Verified contact information for Sankar Das Gupta - Co-Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Electrovaya, Inc. including email address, phone number and personality insights that will make your sales and marketing efforts much more effective.
Paul Deraval - Co-Founder & Chief Executive Officer, NinjaCat | Contact Information, Email Address, Phone Number, Budgets and...
Verified contact information for Paul Deraval - Co-Founder & Chief Executive Officer, NinjaCat including email address, phone number and personality insights that will make your sales and marketing efforts much more effective.
MAT BAXTER APPOINTED GLOBAL CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER, INITIATIVE JIM ELMS NAMED CHAIRMAN, INITIATIVE AND TAKES ON INTERPUBLIC...
IPG Mediabrands announced today that, effective immediately, Mat Baxter has been appointed Global Chief Executive Officer, Initiative. Jim Elms, the group...
Spectrum Pharmaceuticals Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Named Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of t - AOL Finance
Spectrum Pharmaceuticals' Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Named Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year® National Award Finalist HENDERSON, Nev.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Spectrum
Cardiva Medical, Inc. Announces Appointment of Charles Maroney, President and Chief Executive Officer | BioSpace
Cardiva Medical, Inc. Announces Appointment of Charles Maroney, President and Chief Executive Officer - read this article along with other careers information, tips and advice on BioSpace
Cocrystal Pharma to Appoint Jeffrey Meckler as Interim Chief Executive Officer
BOTHELL, WA and ATLANTA, GA--(Marketwired - March 12, 2015) - Cocrystal Pharma, Inc. (OTCQB: COCP), a company focused on developing novel antiviral therapeutics for human diseases, announced today that due to medical reasons, Dr. Gary Wilcox will step down as the current Chief Executive Officer. Mr. Jeffrey Meckler has been...
Second Genome Appoints Karim Dabbagh, Ph.D., as Chief Executive Officer - PharmiWeb.com
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Sept. 26, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Second Genome, Inc., a clinical-stage company focused on the development of novel therapeutics identified through microbiome science, today announced the appointment of Karim Dabbagh, Ph.D., as president, chief executive officer, and a member of the company...
Mercury Media Names Andrew McLean Chief Executive Officer
/PRNewswire/ -- Mercury Media, the largest independent full-service performance media company in the U.S., has named Andrew McLean Chief Executive Officer....
Murphy Oil Corporation Announces Temporary Medical Leave of the Chief Executive Officer - 25.03.2020
25.03.2020 - Murphy Oil Corporation (NYSE: MUR) today announced that Roger W. Jenkins, President and Chief Executive Officer has, pending test results, a presumptive diagnosis of COVID-19, and has taken a temporary medical leave. He is expected to completely ...
Amarin Corporation Appoints Colin W. Stewart as President and Chief Executive Officer | FierceBiotech
Amarin Corporation Appoints Colin W. Stewart as President and Chief Executive Officer DUBLIN and MYSTIC, Conn., Aug. 17 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Amarin Corporation plc (NASDAQ:AMRN) , a
Mr Richard Whatley | Chief Executive Officer
Chief Executive Officer, Richard Whatley brings over 30 years experience of worldwide commercial activities with leading companies from the dental industry.
Aron Solomon: Is NCAA Conference Realignment Legal? - Todays Esquire
3.1.1 Number of Members. The number of members of the Conference shall be set by the Chief Executive Officers. [Revised: 5/30/91]. *3.1.2 Granting of Membership. Membership may be granted by invitation of the Conference at a meeting of the Chief Executive Officers. A vote of at least three-fourths of the members is required to extend an invitation for membership. [Revised: 5/30/91] [Clarified/Conformed 6/1/11]. *3.1.3 Suspension of Membership. Membership may be suspended at a meeting of the Chief Executive Officers. A member may be suspended at any time by a vote of at least two-thirds of the members, either indefinitely or for a stated period, for any conduct deemed to be incompatible with membership. [Clarified/Conformed 6/1/11]. *3.1.4 Termination of Membership. Membership may be terminated voluntarily by the resignation of a member or involuntarily at a meeting of the Chief Executive Officers. A vote of at least two-thirds of the members is required to terminate membership. Any motion to ...
PRESIDENT SERZH SARGSYAN MET WITH THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER OF QATAR AIRWAYS - Embassy of Armenia to UAE
In the framework of his official visit to the State of Qatar, President Serzh Sargsyan met today with the CEO of Qatar Airways Akbar Al Baker
American Red Cross South Florida Region Names Frank V. Sacco, President and Chief Executive Officer of Memorial...
HOLLYWOOD, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- The American Red Cross South Florida Region has chosen a healthcare leader and visionary for recognition as the 2012 Humanitarian of the Year, honoring Memorial
Enel joins forces with Qatars wealth fund to develop renewables in Sub-Saharan Africa - Energy Live News
Enels renewables arm Enel Green Power (EGP) has sealed an agreement with the Qatar Investment Authority (QIA) to develop renewable energy projects in Sub-Saharan Africa.. Under the deal, Qatars wealth fund will buy half of Enels 800MW operational and under-construction renewable capacity in Zambia and South Africa.. Francesco Starace, Enel Chief Executive Officer and General Manager, said: We will work together to accelerate the creation of an extensive green energy footprint in Sub-Saharan Africa, contributing to the continued pursuit of its ambitious goals in this sector by further harnessing the regions immense renewable potential and contributing to a more sustainable economic development model in this part of the world.. Mansoor bin Ebrahim Al-Mahmoud, Chief Executive Officer of the QIA, said: We share a mutual vision with Enel in supporting decarbonization efforts and believe this investment represents an excellent opportunity to develop and grow a leading renewable energy platform ...
SCAR EXCOM 2005 29: Executive Officer Job Description
SCAR Executive Committee Meeting 4-7 July 2005, Sofia, Bulgaria SCAR EXCOM 2005 29: Executive Officer Job Description Paper: 29...
Michael Richmond Appointed as Bermuda Hospitals Board Chief of Staff - Bermuda Hospitals Board
25 July 2017: Bermuda Hospitals Board (BHB) today announces that it has appointed Michael Richmond MBChB FRCA FCAI (hon) as Chief of Staff following an extensive local and international recruitment process. He joins BHB on a three year contract. The position reports to the Chief Executive Officer, Mrs Venetta Symonds and is accountable to the Board and Minister for Health.. As Chief of Staff, Dr Richmond will lead BHBs team of medical and support personnel. The position is the most senior medical role at BHB and is responsible for the supervision of medical and dental care given to patients and residents in BHB facilities. Dr Richmond will be key in ensuring patient safety, sound clinical governance and building positive relations with the physician community.. Chairman of the Board Peter Everson comments: We look forward to Dr Richmond joining the BHB Executive Team. He brings a wealth of experience that will help the team continue to develop the healthcare needs of our community.. Chief ...
Bermuda Hospitals Board Announces Appointment of New Chief Information Officer - Bermuda Hospitals Board
Bermuda Hospitals Board (BHB)today announces the appointment of Mr. Dion Tucker as Chief Information Officer, who will join BHB on 1 October 2010. Mr. Tucker, a Bermudian, will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer, Mr. David Hill, and will be responsible for Information Technology and Telecommunications across BHB.. Mr. Tucker is currently the Vice-President of Information Systems (IS) at Renaissance Reinsurance Holdings, a position he has held since 2004. For the three years prior to this role, Mr. Tucker was the Assistant Vice-President of IS. His earlier career experience was in the telecommunications industry.. Mr. Hill comments: We are extremely pleased to be welcoming Mr. Tucker to BHB in October. Mr. Tucker has extensive experience within the technology industry and has worked at RenRe during a time of impressive growth. This experience of working within a dynamic and evolving industry will be vital. Mr. Tucker is joining us at an exciting time, with the construction of a new ...
South Florida Hospital CEOs Anticipate Many Challenges in 2007: Current Articles: South Florida Hospital News
Ask the chief executive officers at many south Florida hospitals what challenges they expect to deal with throughout this year and youll get a range of similar answers. Reimbursements malpractice insurance caring for the uninsured physician issues and the need for sovereign immunity in private hospitals were among the topics ...
Meditation Is An Important Process In The Pursuit Of Self-Knowledge - CEO Effectiveness Blog
William (Bill) Anton is the creator of CEOeffectiveness.com and Chief Executive Officer of CEO Effectiveness LLC, and Anton Holdings LLC. He advises CEOs, directors, and senior business leaders on people, leadership, cultural issues and strategy. Bill is a clinical psychologist, psychoanalyst, and a former major university counseling center director and senior administrator at a large public university. He is the author of Business Success Through Self-Knowledge (2013) and Ascend: Forging a Path to Your Truer Self (fall of 2015) and several other major publications in professional psychology. He is also senior author of The College Adjustment Scales and The Employee Assistance Program Inventory. Both of these instruments have been translated into several languages and are widely used in schools, university counseling centers and employee assistance programs throughout the world. Bill currently serves as the treasurer of the Sant Yago (St. James) Educational Foundation which has given over ...
Tanzania: Acacias CEO, Chief Finance Officer Quit - allAfrica.com
ACACIAS Chief Executive Officer, Brad Gordon and Chief Financial Officer, Andrew Wray have resigned, the firm has announced early this Thursday.
Anavex to Present at 18th Annual BIO CEO & Investor Conference on February 9th 2016 | Anavex
New York - February 2, 2016 - Anavex Life Sciences Corp. (Anavex or the Company) (Nasdaq: AVXL), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing differentiated therapeutics for the treatment of neurodegenerative diseases including Alzheimers disease, other central nervous system (CNS) diseases, pain and various types of cancer, today announced that Christopher U. Missling, PhD, President and Chief Executive Officer, will present a corporate overview at the 18th Annual BIO CEO & Investor Conference.. Dr. Misslings presentation is scheduled to take place on Tuesday, February 9, 2016 at 1:30 p.m. ET at the Waldorf-Astoria Hotel, Conrad Suite, in New York, NY. Investors may view Dr. Misslings presentation via live webcast (http://www.veracast.com/webcasts/bio/ceoinvestor2016/85223495157.cfm) or access an archived version via Anavex.com.. The 18th Annual BIO CEO & Investor Conference is hosted by the Biotechnology Industry Organization. It is the largest independent investor conference ...
Jerry Rhodes to be CEO at CRC Health Group | Addiction Professional Magazine
CRC Health Group (Cupertino, Calif.), the nations largest provider of addiction treatment and related behavioral health services, has announced the appointment of Jerome (Jerry) Rhodes as Chief Executive Officer, effective March 17. Rhodes, who currently serves as CRCs Chief Operating Officer and has been with the company since 2003, will replace CEO Andy Eckert, who will remain as CRC Health Groups Chairman.. In a statement, Eckert called Rhodes an ideal executive who worked closely with him to build CRC into the clear leader in the addiction treatment field. Eckert added that since 2011, CRCs daily patient traffic has grown from 28,000 patients daily to nearly 42,000, crediting Rhodes with deep experience and leadership ability [that] will serve the CRC very well going forward. Rhodes, who has more than 25 years experience in behavioral healthcare, joined CRC through the acquisition of CAPs in 2003. Under Rhodes leadership, CAPs became a recognized national provider of addiction ...
IBM CEO Ginni Rometty honored with the 2019 Edison Achievement Award - Edison Awards
NEW YORK, NY - (November 14, 2018) - Now celebrating its 32nd year, the Edison Awards, recognized as the worlds foremost innovation award, announced the 2019 Edison Achievement Award honoree is Ginni Rometty, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer of IBM.. The Edison Achievement Award honors distinguished leaders who have made a significant and lasting contribution to innovation throughout their careers and whose accomplishments serve as an inspiration to every industry and the world at large.. Since becoming CEO in January 2012, Rometty has led IBM through the most significant transformation in its history, and the company has become the world leader in AI and cloud computing for business, underpinned with trust and security. She has worked to ensure that new technologies are developed and deployed in a way that is ethical and enduring, with IBM becoming the first company to publish long-held principles of trust for AI, data responsibility and data transparency.. IBM also led the way ...
The American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM) [EXINGTON, KY.] has selected Warren Newton to become its next President and Chief Executive Officer, succeeding James C. Puffer upon his retirement. Newton will serve in the position of President and CEO Elect beginning July 1, 2018 until Puffers retirement at the end of 2018. He will assume the role of President and CEO on January 1, 2019. Newton is currently Executive Director of the North Carolina Area Health Education Center (NC AHEC), and Vice Dean of the School of Medicine at the University of North Carolina (UNC). From 1999-2016, he served as the William B. Aycock Professor and Chair of Family Medicine at UNC. Newton has been a personal physician for 33 years, working in a variety of settings, including the UNC Family Medicine Center, the Moncure Community Health Center, and the Randolph County Health Department. As an educator, Newton served as residency director at UNC from 1992-1997. He has served as Vice Dean of Medical Education at the ...
United States Secretary of the Army - Wikipedia
The senior leadership of the Department of the Army consists of two civilians-the secretary of the army and the under secretary of the Army-and two military officers of four-star rank-the chief of staff of the Army and the vice chief of staff of the Army. The secretary of the Army (10 U.S.C. § 3013) is in effect the chief executive officer of the Department of the Army, and the chief of staff of the Army works directly for the secretary of the Army. The secretary presents and justifies Army policies, plans, programs, and budgets to the secretary of defense, other executive branch officials, and to the Congressional Defense Committees. The secretary also communicates Army policies, plans, programs, capabilities, and accomplishments to the public. As necessary, the secretary convenes meetings with the senior leadership of the Army to debate issues, provide direction, and seek advice. The Secretary is a member of the Defense Acquisition Board. The secretary of the Army has several responsibilities ...
StarTribune - Print Page
BALTIMORE - Pete Bevacqua has been hired as chief executive officer for the PGA of America.. Bevacqua, a former chief business officer of the U.S. Golf Association, replaces Joe Steranka, who is retiring this year after 25 years at the organization that represents club professionals. Steranka spent the last seven years as CEO.. The PGA of America also elected Ted Bishop of Franklin, Ind., as its 38th president to serve a two-year term. He will lead the selection of a new Ryder Cup captain. Derek Sprague was elected as vice president.. Bevacqua joined the USGA in 2000 as an attorney. He was managing director of the U.S. Open at Oakmont in 2007, and then became chief business officer. He left the USGA last year to lead the golf division at CAA Sports. ...
Paysafe to attend Money 2020 in Las Vegas | Paysafe
President and CEO and Chief Operating Officer to showcase latest product developments at leading fintech conference. October 18, 2016: Paysafe, a leading global payments provider, will be showcasing its latest payment technology products and insights at Money 2020, taking place on October 23 - 26 at The Venetian in Las Vegas.. During the event, Paysafe President and Chief Executive Officer Joel Leonoff will speak on Global X-Border E-Commerce: Opportunities, Challenges & The Role of Partnerships on Wednesday, October 26 - 9:00 am - 9:50 am (track 2: POS, Processing & Open Platforms, Session: 2 at Murano, The Venetian Level 3).. Paysafe Chief Operating Officer Danny Chazonoff will also be showcasing the companys new mobile ordering platform on Monday, October 24 - 11:40 am - 12:30 pm (track 5: Demos & Announcements, Session 4, Palazzo Ballroom J, K, L, The Venetian Level 5). The Paysafe team will be discussing the companys evolving range of payment services at the show, including innovations ...
Tourism Tasmania Urges Australians To Embrace, Not Escape Winter Via BMF - B&T
Tourism Tasmania CEO, John Fitzgerald said, some people see winter as a time to hibernate and wait for the cooler season to end. This campaign invites Australians to get off the couch and embrace a wintery holiday in Tasmania.. Because Tasmanians embrace the season like nowhere else - winter is when we thrive, get out and about seeking to be enriched, feel alive and connected.. The integrated campaign created by BMF includes: TV, Outdoor, Radio, Press and is brought to life digitally by Clemenger BBDO Sydney and media buying by Initiative.. CREDITS Creative Agency: BMF. Chief Creative Officer: Alex Derwin. Creative Director: David Fraser. Associate Creative Directors: Casey Schweikert and Rees Steel. Design Director: Fiona McLeod. Chief Strategy Officer: Christina Aventi. Group Planning Director: Thomasine Burnap. Chief Executive Officer: Stephen McArdle. Group Account Director: Edward Hughes. Senior Account Managers: Adam Reeves and India Gates. Head of TV: Jenny-Lee Archer. Agency ...
CEO Identifies Future Direction of American Academy of Physician Assistants Medical Education on...
Chief executive officer of the American Academy of Physician Assistants, Bill Leinweber, discusses the developments and goals of the organization with host Lisa DAndrea Lenell. Mr. Leinweber highlights the professional responsibilities of physician assistants, the need to ensure physician assistants fill the increasing demand for primary care services, and the issues arising out of specialization within the profession. The conversation outlines the organizations goals in terms of addressing the needs of its membership and supporting the medical community.
Richard Berkowitz, CEO, Berkowitz Pollack Brant - South Florida Sun Sentinel - South Florida Sun-Sentinel
Richard A. Berkowitz is chief executive officer of Berkowitz Pollack Brant Advisors and Accountants, a role he has held since the firms inception in 1980. One of the largest independent accounting firms in Florida, Berkowitz Pollack Brant has been recognized 15 times by Inside Public Accounting as a Best of the Best firm. In addition, Florida Trend has named the firm to its Best Places to Work in Florida. It is an Accounting Today Top 100 firm.. ...
Laurus appoints CEO | Food Industry News | just-food
Struggling Dutch retailer Laurus today (19 October) announced the appointment of Jan Brouwer as chief executive officer. News of the appointment, which will come into effect on 6 November, boosted Laurus share value in morning trade.
My dad never supported me leaving banking for entrepreneurship - Ellacadie CEO - YFM Ghana
Samuela Nakwor Ablerdu, Chief Executive Officer and Founder of one of the biggest gift and jewelry shops in Ghana, Ellacadie, has disclosed that her father was not in support of her decision to quit banking and start her own business.. According to her, her father, who was also a banker, thought it would be better to keep her job as a banker instead of leaving totally to start a business that she did not have any assurance was going to thrive and grow as big as it is today.. My dad has been a banker all his life and he wanted me to be a banker too. Im even sure that today, if hes asked what I do, hell tell people Im a banker because he liked me being a banker. He didnt like the idea of me quitting my job as a banker so even when it was not working out from start, he advised me to go back to banking, she said.. Samuela confessed to host, Dorothy Cornelius when she was interviewed on YFMs Weekend Rush that from the initial stages when the business was not going very well, she was getting ...
Total CEO killed in Moscow airport accident - OBrien Ronayne
Christophe de Margerie, the chief executive officer of Total SA, the French oil company, has been killed in an accident at Moscows Vnukovo airport, according
Generic-Drug Price Fixing: Is It Happening? - The Rheumatologist
The FDA is now actively exploring all of these issues. Mr. Gottlieb has announced his intention to hold a public meeting in July 2018 to solicit suggestions on how to decrease the barriers to creating new generic medications.8. One novel solution is coming from hospitals. A coalition of approximately 300 hospitals, led by Intermountain Healthcare in Salt Lake City, is now getting into the business of manufacturing generic drugs.9 Publicly, the coalition will not say which drugs it is targeting, although it has implied that it plans to focus on the drugs with tenuous supply chains.. These hospitals are now in the process of forming a nonprofit company; this solution is intriguing enough that the Department of Veterans Affairs has expressed an interest in participating. As A. Marc Harrison, MD, president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Intermountain Healthcare, said, This is a shot across the bow of the bad guys. He may be onto something: Following this announcement, more than 100 hospitals ...
Bancassurance unstoppable in its rise
The article offers information on the status of the bancassurance, which has gained clout in the life insurance distribution scene in Taiwan. It reveals that the bancassurance has become the chief source of local premium income. Moreover, Chris James, chief executive officer (CEO) of Allianz Taiwan Life Insurance Co. informs that the banks and agents will continue to play a significant role in the life insurance distribution front wherein a multi-channel strategy has been provided ...
Cayman seeks new plan to combat mosquitoes - Cayman Compass
The new board will meet for the next few months and unveil its plan for activation in 2019.. The advisory boards members include Kate Aultman, director of research for the School of Health Professions at The University of Texas Health, San Antonio; Roberto Barrera, the lead of the Entomology and Ecology Team at the Dengue Branch of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; J. Lyell Clarke III, president of Clarke, a global environmental products and services company; Ary Faraji, executive director of the Salt Lake City Mosquito Abatement District in Utah; Dr. Valeska Stempliuk, an adviser in health surveillance prevention and control for the Pan American Health Organisation; Dr. Samuel Williams-Rodriguez, chief medical officer for the Cayman Islands Health Services Authority; Wil Pineau, chief executive officer of the Cayman Islands Chamber of Commerce; and Joel Victorine from the Department of Environmental Health in Cayman.. MRCU also plans on enlisting the support of the community ...
North Carolina Biotechnology Center company directory : a directory of bioscience companies in North Carolina :: State...
NCBIOTECH Company Directory ncbiotech.org/directory NCBiotech Company Directory 2016-17 Chairman, Board of Directors John L. Atkins, III, FAIA President and Chief Executive Officer Doug Edgeton , MPH, MBA Senior Vice President, Science and Business Development Kenneth R. Tindall, Ph.D. Senior Vice President, Statewide Operations and Economic Development William O. Bullock, MBA Regional Offices Executive Director, Eastern Office Mark Phillips Executive Director, Greater Charlotte Office Corie Curtis Executive Director, Piedmont Triad Office Nancy Johnston Executive Director, Southeastern Office Randall Johnson, MBA Executive Director, Western Office Jonathan Snover, Ph.D. NCBiotech Company Directory is produced by Old North State Magazines, LC 145 W Pennsylvania Ave, Southern Pines, NC 28387. Telephone 910-692-7271. Fax 910-692-9382. Editorial content provided by NCBiotech Library. All rights reserved. The contents of this publication may not be reproduced by any means, in whole or in part, ...
Impact of liberal immigration policies begins to show - hospital bed crunch
A severe bed crunch at Singapores public hospitals has forced several of them into taking some extraordinary measures.. Changi General Hospital (CGH), which has 800 beds, started housing patients waiting for beds in a large air-conditioned tent this week.. The 1,200-bed Tan Tock Seng Hospital (TTSH), meanwhile, has been forced to set up 49 beds along the corridors of its wards to cope with the demand.. Together with Khoo Teck Puat Hospital (KTPH), they have also resorted to sending patients to Alexandra Hospital, one of the few public hospitals here with spare beds.. Having taken in more than 900 patients from other hospitals between last September and December, it continues to admit around 11 such patients each day.. Dr Lee Chien Earn, CGHs chief executive officer, told The Straits Times: Our bed occupancy rate has crossed 100 per cent for certain periods over the past month and some patients have waited more than 24 hours for an inpatient bed.. This is despite CGH already renting a ward ...
What Ever Happened to Laughing Buddha Brewing? - Washington Beer Blog
NW Brewing Company Owners Celebrate One Year of Brewing More Than Beer. PACIFIC, Washington (February 11, 2013) - NW Brewing Company has been brewing more than just craft beers over the past year. This week the brewery celebrates one year under the reins of Chief Executive Officer, Greg Steed and Chief Operating Officer, Dan Anthony.. The two managing partners brought over 50 years of experience to the craft brewery located in Pacific, Wash. Steed was a former executive with K & L Distributors and Anthony a former manager with Columbia Distributing, Red Bull and Wired Energy.. We have a love and passion for the beer industry and this was an opportunity for us live our dream to brew great beer and have of fun doing it, said Steed.. The facility expanded with three times the original cellar size and six new tanks to increase brewing capacity by 300%. The beer portfolio has also increased to include more than a dozen craft brews and 16 ounce cans hitting the marketplace within the next ...
Book Review: Strategic Turnaround - Story of a Government Agency - SundiataPost
In this book, I believe Dakuku succeeded well in doing what he set out to do, that is, turnaround an underperforming state institution into a model maritime administration for developing countries. The author seeks to capture and document in this book, the main essence of the four years that he spent at the helm of NIMASA as chief executive officer (CEO). He traces the challenges, the triumphs and the process outcomes of a well thought out set of reforms. It takes the reader into the workings of a critical public institution. The focus of his thesis is on how regulatory institutions should regulate and not be captured by the political powers that birthed them. For the most part the Achilles Heel of public agencies is regulatory capture in a spoilt dystem such as we often find ourselves. In economic theory, regulatory agencies are themselves dominated by the industries or powerful interests that they are set up with regulating. The result is that an agency, charged with acting in the public ...
Atlantic Street Capital invests in GAT | PE Hub
Atlantic Street Capital has acquired a majority stake in GAT Airline Ground Support Inc, a provider of outsourced airline services at airports in the U.S. The seller is GAT CEO Boe Strange. No financial terms were disclosed.. PRESS RELEASE. STAMFORD, CT, May 2, 2017 - Atlantic Street Capital, a private equity firm targeting entrepreneurial businesses poised for the next level of growth, announced today that it has made a majority investment in GAT Airline Ground Support, Inc. (GAT), a leading provider of outsourced airline services at airports across the United States.. Founded in 1965, GAT offers a broad portfolio of services at 37 airports throughout the United States, including ramp services, passenger handling, and related ancillary services. The company employs over 2,000 people.. Atlantic Street Capital acquired its majority stake in GAT from the founding family. Boe Strange, Chief Executive Officer of GAT, will continue in that position and remain a significant shareholder in the ...
shipping to bahamas from miami
Shipping motorcycle from Miami makes it affordable, as the Bahamas are comparatively closer ; The average cost to ship from U.S to Bahamas is around $700 to $1200 depending on whether the motorcycle is crated and insured; Located within the Lucayan Archipelago, Bahamas has over 700 islands, islets, and cays making up the archipelagic state. Tim Strauss to Become CEO of Amerijet International, Inc. Miami, FL (July 17, 2020) ‐ Amerijet International, Inc. is excited to announce that Tim Strauss will join as its Chief Executive Officer effective August 17, 2020, based at the Companys headquarters in Miami, FL. If you are shipping to BAHAMAS our company offers the best International Shipping rates. The 3 hour cruise trip, to our tropical island, is the best cheapest way to get here. Friday, Saturday and Sunday you can hop aboard the cruise ship to go on a 1 day cruise to Bimini, Bahamas. Rome2rio makes travelling from Miami to Bahamas easy. We are the freight shipping company to the Bahamas, ...
Cattle Council of Australia
EXPERIENCED agricultural advocate Travis Tobin has been appointed the Cattle Council of Australias new Chief Executive Officer.. Mr Tobin will transition from his current role as Queensland Farmers Federation CEO to take-up the Canberra-based Cattle Council appointment, which he will commence in November.. Prior to serving for three and a half years in his current QFF position representing 13,000 intensive, semi-intensive and irrigation farmers in Queensland, Mr Tobin gained extensive experience in various roles with the Federal Department of Agriculture in Canberra.. He has also worked for the Ricegrowers Association of Australia, as a National Australia Bank business analyst and earlier in his career he spent time working on family livestock properties in NSW and South Australia.. Mr Tobin has a Bachelor of Agriculture (University of Adelaide), Masters of Business Administration (University of South Australia) and is a graduate member of the Australian Institute of Company ...
James Bond Series Secured and to be Distributed by Sony Pictures - FilmoFilia
Now comes good news for British secret operative fans - Sony Pictures have announced today that they will help MGM co-finance the next Bond film, plus a number of motion pictures in the next five years! They will also have Bond 24 to follow.. According to previous notes Daniel Craig and Judi Dench return in their roles, while Javier Bardem and Ralph Fiennes are both rumored to team. Shooting starts this autumn for a November 9th, 2012 release.. It was announced yesterday by MGM Co-Chairmen and Chief Executive Officers Gary Barber and Roger Birnbaum and Sony Pictures Chairman and CEO Michael Lynton and Co-Chairman Amy Pascal.. The two studios have successful collaboration in recent years on numerous films, such as Casino Royale, Quantum of Solace, 21, Yours, Mine and Ours, The Pink Panther, and the upcoming Kevin James comedy Zookeeper. ...
Todays Belize News: June 22, 2019 - Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board
There have been quite a number of political spins surrounding the Belize Social Security Board phased-in two percent increase in the contributions required from employees and employers, which has been done to maintain the viability of the Social Security Board fund so as to guarantee that when future generations of workers reach retirement age, they will be able to receive benefits from the fund. In response to a blistering attack from the Opposition People s United Party via a press release yesterday, Monday, June 17, the Social Security Board called a press conference today at its Belize City office, at which the Social Security Board (SSB) chairman, Doug Singh, and Chief Executive Officer, Dr. Colin Young, vigorously defended the SSB s increase and a three-page memorandum written to Cabinet that Dr. Young had penned and controversially captioned: How the U.D.P. can leverage S.S.B. s sustainability to gain political advantage. The war against Sargassum ...
Responsibility for Appointment of Presidents The Board of Trustees of the California State University, in partnership with the Chancellor, is responsible for the recruitment, selection and appointment of each campus president. Ultimately the Board of Trustees is CSUs governing body, in whose hands the retention and the transition of executive leadership resides. As the system chief executive officer to whom campus presidents report, the Chancellor is responsible for designating staff to support the process. The California State University is committed to the principles of consultation with campus and community representatives and to diversity in the selection of campus presidents. Establishment of the Trustees Committee for the Selection of the President When a vacancy is known, the Chair of the Board of Trustees shall establish a Trustees Committee for the Selection of the President (TCSP) for the campus with an impending vacancy. The TCSP shall be composed of the Chair of the Board, three ...
A chemical compound called triptolide is among the more than 100 bioactive ingredients derived from the Thunder God vine. Preclinical studies showed a pharmaceutical version of triptolide called Minnelide proved effective against pancreatic cancer cells, according to a study by Dr. Ashok K. Saluja, Professor and Vice-Chair, Department of Surgery, University of Minnesota and Chief Scientific Officer and Co-Founder of Minneamrita Therapeutics LLC, published in the journal Science Translational Medicine.. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) recently approved use of the compound Minnelide for a clinical trial of gastrointestinal cancer patients - including pancreatic cancer.. We have known for years about the potential beneficial use of Thunder God vine, but only recently with the advent of Minnelide have we created a form of triptolide that can be easily administered to patients, said Dr. Mohana R. Velagapudi, Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder of Minneamrita Therapeutics LLC, the ...
Eugene, OR Website
According to Ed Boyd, executive director of Oregon Accreditation Alliance (and chief of police, retired), Accreditation means that an agency, their operations, management, policies and procedures meet the best practices the industry has to offer. The accreditation process in general is a progressive and contemporary way of helping law enforcement agencies evaluate and improve their overall performance and provides formal and professional recognition that an organization meets or exceeds best practice expectations of service and quality in the profession. To be accredited, an agency must meet 102 professional standards comprised of over 400 separate requirements contained within those standards. It also, in my opinion, takes courage for an organization to take on the rigorous accreditation process. Anytime the chief executive officer of an organization invites an outside third party into their department to review and inspect everything associated with their operations and render an opinion as ...
Arbutus Receives Regulatory Approval to Initiate a Phase 1a/1b Clinical Trial with AB-836, an Oral Capsid Inhibitor for the...
We are pleased that we have received regulatory approval to proceed with our Phase 1a/1b clinical trial for AB-836, and we expect to begin dosing shortly. Initiation of this trial is an important step towards potential future proprietary combinations with AB-729 and other mechanisms, said William Collier, President and Chief Executive Officer of Arbutus.. Dr. Michael Sofia, Chief Scientific Officer of Arbutus, added, Based on pre-clinical studies with AB-836, which is derived from a novel chemical series in this class, we believe it has the potential for improved clinical efficacy and safety as well as a favorable resistance profile relative to earlier generation capsid inhibitors. In addition, we believe that the strong potency of AB-836 as shown in in vitro testing should allow active engagement of the second mechanism of inhibiting cccDNA replenishment at clinically relevant doses.. About AB-836. AB-836 is an oral capsid inhibitor for the treatment of chronic hepatitis B infection. It is ...
FDA Grants GlycoMimetics Rare Pediatric Disease Designation for Rivipansel for Treatment of Sickle Cell Disease - BioHealth...
ROCKVILLE, Md.-(BUSINESS WIRE)-Oct. 5, 2020- GlycoMimetics, Inc. (Nasdaq: GLYC) today announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted the Company a Rare Pediatric Disease designation for rivipansel for the treatment of sickle cell disease in patients 18 years old and younger. This designation recognizes the significant needs in pediatric patients.. The FDAs designation recognizes the morbidity and mortality burdens of sickle cell disease as well as its significant impact during childhood with life-long implications. With this designation, the agency acknowledges the urgent need for improved treatment of children living with sickle cell disease, stated Helen Thackray, Chief Medical Officer of GlycoMimetics.. With global rights for rivipansel in our hands, we are exploring options to move forward in sickle cell disease, including discussions with the FDA as to whether there is a regulatory path to approval, added Rachel King, Chief Executive Officer. We plan to roll ...
Uncrowned Community Builders™ :: Editing bio for Anthony L. Watson Sr.
Anthony L. (Tony) Watson Sr., rose from the segregated school system of Oklahoma City to compete in the Olympics and later become the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Emblem Health, Inc. Born February 5, 1941 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, he was one of three children born to the late Robert C. Watson Sr. and Texanna Watson. Mr. Watson, who retired in May 2013, was named to the top leadership position at HIP Health Plan in 1990. A dominating presence at 65, Mr. Watson was one of the first African Americans to head a major health care corporation. Under his leadership, HIP soon emerged as the principal health care provider for New York City public employees and became recognized as one of the nations leading health care plans by the National Committee of Quality Assurance (NCQA) and other independent rating organizations. Before his arrival at HIP, Mr. Watson was Executive Director of the Health Systems Agency of New York City from 1976 to 1985. From 1970 to 1976, he was Deputy Director of ...
With nearly 20 years of experience in healthcare administration, Jena Hausmann is one of the leading womenin healthcare in the US. As President and Chief Executive Officer for Childrens Hospital Colorado, she oversees an integrated healthcare system for children, which is affiliated with the University of Colorado School of Medicine.. With 700,000 patient visits annually and 593 licensed beds, Childrens Hospital Colorado has consistently ranked in the top ten childrens hospitals in the nation. Jena oversees the Childrens Hospital Colorado at the Anschutz Medical campus, the Childrens Hospital Colorado network of care in 17 locations in the metropolitan Denver area, the Childrens Hospital Colorado pediatric services at Memorial Hospital in Colorado Springs, and the newly opened Childrens Hospital Colorado South Campus, a full service generally licensed hospital in south Denver.. During her tenure, unprecedented increases in patient volume have been achieved. With employees now numbering ...
Bristol Hospital, Wheeler Clinic Create Partnership for Behavioral Health Crisis Services - Courant Community
Bristol Hospital and Wheeler Clinic have reached an agreement to further improve behavioral health crisis services for children, adolescents, adults and families in the Greater Bristol region. Under the agreement, Wheeler will assume responsibility for Bristol Hospital's Emergency Department Crisis Service from 8 am to midnight, seven days a week, and provide immediate intervention and facilitated connections to community services and resources, including primary and behavioral health care. The community health needs assessment we completed in 2013 clearly identified mental health and substance and alcohol abuse as priority health concerns, said Kurt A. Barwis, FACHE, president and chief executive officer ...
Hospital exec leaving after one month to replace Cameron at MHA - Mississippi Business Journal
TUPELO - The president of North Mississippi Medical Center-Tupelo is leaving the job he has held since mid-July.. Tim Moore said hell become the new president and chief executive officer of the Mississippi Hospital Association in the next few weeks. The group represents more than 100 health care organizations, and the leader often deals with the governor and lawmakers.. Moore, 48, told the Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal that hes happy with his job in Tupelo but sees the association job as a way to have a lasting impact on health care for the entire state.. Im looking forward to the challenges and opportunities, and we have plenty of both, he said.. Hospital association spokeswoman Shawn Rossi said Moore will succeed Sam Cameron, whos preparing for retirement and will be president emeritus of the group until June.. WTVA-TV reports that Moore joined North Mississippi Health Services in April 2012 as vice president of community hospitals. The Forest native previously worked for Rush ...
Case Western Reserve, University Hospitals fundraising for adolescent, young ad... ( Leaders from Case Western Reserve Un...)
Health, ...Leaders from Case Western Reserve University and University Hospitals ...Inspired by the new collaboration and the Fowlers generosity an anon... Even as our nation has made immense strides in improving survival rat...Thomas F. Zenty III chief executive officer of University Hospitals ...,Case,Western,Reserve,,University,Hospitals,fundraising,for,adolescent,,young,adult,cancer,medicine,medical news today,latest medical news,medical newsletters,current medical news,latest medicine news
Pandemic forces change in Arkansas fashion industry - neoaztlan
SPRINGDALE - The covid-19 pandemic has motivated some in the fashion industry to emphasize locally produced apparel.. Fashion is a $2.5 trillion global industry, according to the 2019 Economic Impact of the Fashion Industry report by the U.S. Congress Joint Economic Committee. Consumers in the United States alone spent nearly $380 billion on apparel and footwear in 2017, according to the report, published in February 2019.. The fashion industry is one of the most globalized industries when it comes to production that there is, said Robin Atkinson, Arkansas Arts and Fashion Forum chief executive officer. The Springdale-based organization was established as a nonprofit in 2017 and launched as part of Northwest Arkansas Fashion Week, she said.. The scale of the industry is intimidatingly huge, Atkinson said, with aspects of development, manufacturing, distribution and marketing often occurring in multiple overseas locations.. It can take up to two years after conception of an idea for a design to ...
Ugwuanyi Tees-off Enugu Golf Tournament | THISDAYLIVE
He urged golfers to imbibe the virtues of sportsmanship by abiding with the rules as it would enhance their chances of win laurels for both self and country. The golf tournament sponsored by Chief Eric Chime, chief executive officer of Rico Group of Companies, was organised to discover youths with both talent and interest in golf. The organisers hope to nurture them into professional golfers. The Enugu State commissioner for Youths and sports, Mr. Ndukwe Charles Chuka, described Governor Ugwuanyis support for sports development as commendable, adding that the recent crowning of Rangers International FC as champions of the NIgerian Professional Football League after 32 years was proof of that.. I want to encourage youths who were able to attend this maiden tournament to take active interest in sports, not only as a means of keeping fit but also as a means of national development, he said.. Youths from across the state including rural communities took part in the catch-them-young ...
Dialysis Services Being Provided At The KHMH - Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board
The haemodialysis program at the Karl Heusner Memorial Hospital is now operational and currently providing treatment for 11 patients who have been transferred from the government-aided program at Belize Healthcare Partners Limited. The KHMH program is only days away from its official opening on February 4, announced the dialysis management team of Director of Health Services Dr. Michael Pitts, KHMH Chief Executive Officer Dr. Francis Gary Longsworth and Michelle Vanzie, Economist for the Ministry of Health, on Wednesday, January 26. There still remain about 15 patients receiving treatment from BHPL who will be transferred to the KHMH program at a rate of three patients per week over the next few weeks. Dr. Longsworth said the program has a government budget of $1.8 million and will only be able to cater for a total of 32 patients, who will be evenly divided between KHMH and La Loma Luz Adventist Hospital. This means the program will only be able to take in six more patients, besides the 26 ...
National Study of Physician Organizations and the Management of Chronic Illness (NSPO), 2000-2001
The National Study of Physician Organizations and the Management of Chronic Illness (NSPO) examined relationships among physician organization characteristics and the implementation of care management processes (CMP) aimed at improving outcomes and reducing costs for the treatment of four chronic diseases: asthma, congestive heart failure (CHF), depression, and diabetes. To that end, NSPO conducted this national survey of medical groups and independent practice associations (IPA) with 20 or more physicians. An IPA is defined as an organization through which physicians contract with managed care plans. Examples of CMPs include evidence-based clinical practice guidelines, protocols and pathways, case and care management systems, and disease management, demand management, and health promotion programs. Interviews were conducted with the medical director, president, or chief executive officer of each surveyed physician organization. The survey collected data on (1) practice type, size, age, ...
New Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) clinic officially opened | Samoa News
This Nov. 27 Samoa News photo shows LBJ Medical Center staffer, Josephine Lam Yuen Fuga working in the reception area of the new Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) clinic, which officially opened Nov. 21.. LBJ chief executive officer Faumuina John Faumuina announced the new clinic at last weeks cabinet meeting, saying the clinic is an effort to fight the increase of diabetes and kidney disease in American Samoa.. Faumuina said the hospital had requested assistance from the Pacific Islands Health Officers Association (PIHOA) and the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to look at all LBJ data collected, and to conduct a survey to find ways to reduce the high number of diabetes cases.. Kidney disease occurs when a persons kidney is affected by diabetes, and there are different stages of the disease, with some patients at the stage where they are awaiting dialysis.. A poster displayed in the clinics reception area shows the five stages of kidney disease. Stage One - early stages, and Stage 2 ...
2002 New Year Honours
Chief executive Officer, Blick plc. For services to Industry and to Export. (Cirencester, Gloucestershire) David Anthony ... Catherine Elizabeth Elcoat, Chief Nurse of University Hospital Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust. For services to Health Care. ... Deputy chief Fire Officer, North Wales Fire Service. John Michael Elliott. chief fire officer, Cumbria Fire Service. John Alan ... Deputy chief Fire Officer, West Yorkshire Fire Service. Thomas Martin Carroll. chief fire officer, Cambridgeshire Fire Brigade ...
Chief Executive Officer, Highland District Hospital. Highland County Women's Hall of Fame, 1987 Henry G. Williams; President of ...
P.D. Hinduja National Hospital and Medical Research Centre
Its Chief Executive Officer is Gautam Khanna. Hinduja Hospital is ranked the 6th-best hospital in India, 3rd-best among the ... Hospital buildings completed in 1951, Hospitals in Mumbai, Hospitals established in 1951, Hinduja Group, 1951 establishments in ... "P.D. Hinduja Hospital & MRC Once again Bestowed with India's Best Multi Specialty Hospital Award at India Healthcare Awards ... The P. D. Hinduja National Hospital and Medical Research Centre is a multi-specialty, tertiary-care hospital in Mumbai, India. ...
Massac Memorial Hospital
Rick Goins serves as chief executive officer. Randall Rushing serves as chief financial officer. Kathy May is chief nurse ... officer. The hospital accepted its first patient on April 14, 1956. Since then, the hospital has undergone several renovations ... Massac Memorial Hospital is a 25-bed general medical and surgical hospital located in Metropolis, Illinois, United States. In ... "Massac Memorial Hospital". U.S. News & World Report. Retrieved March 5, 2012. "Massac Memorial Hospital". City of Massac. ...
North Country Hospital
The chief executive officer is Brian Nall. The hospital had 605 employees in 2011. The hospital directly employs about 75% of ... Hospital buildings completed in 1924, Hospitals in Vermont, Buildings and structures in Newport (city), Vermont, Hospitals ... North Country Hospital is a Critical Access Hospital in Newport City, Vermont. It was founded in 1919. It is run by a board of ... The hospital was the only one in Vermont in 2007 to achieve 100% on all Medicaid and Medicare quality measures. The hospital ...
"Alwen Williams CBE, Group Chief Executive Officer". Barts Health NHS Trust. Retrieved 30 December 2020. "New Year Honours 2021 ... As well as installing new equipment and some building work, this required re-training of some hospital staff. She was appointed ... In October 2015 she became the chief executive of the Barts Health NHS Trust in London, which had been placed in 'special ... Dame Alwen Williams DBE was Chief Executive of the Barts Health NHS Trust in London, England. Alwen Williams has worked within ...
Paari Gopalakrishnan is president and Chief Executive Officer. List of hospitals in Rhode Island Care New England. Providence, ... In 1996, Kent Hospital joined with Butler Hospital and Women & Infants Hospital to create the Care New England Health System in ... Infants Hospital and Butler Hospital. Kent Hospital was chartered by the State of Rhode Island in 1946, and was opened in 1951 ... Kent Hospital is the second-largest single site hospital in the state, and is located just 11 miles south of Providence, RI. ...
1958 Birthday Honours
Executive Officer, Ministry of Transport & Civil Aviation. John Morrison, Chief Male Nurse, State Mental Hospital and State ... Senior Executive Officer (now Chief Executive Officer), War Office. Arthur Edward Dodd, Chief Information Officer, British ... Harry Kroll, Chief Executive Officer, Civil Service Commission. Cyril Charles Ings Lambert, MBE, Chief Executive Officer, Board ... Chief Executive Officer, War Office (Hong Kong.) Frank Sedgley, Chief Executive Officer, Home Office (London, SW.12.) Cuthbert ...
1962 Birthday Honours
Chief Executive Officer, National Assistance Board. (Epsom, Surrey.) Edward Unwin Brockway, Chief Executive Officer, Scottish ... George's Hospital, London. Robert Press, Deputy Chief Scientific Officer, Ministry of Defence. Hugo Ernest Gildart Read, JP, ... Chief Petty Officer (G.I.) Richard Kenneth Grant, P/JX 157062. Chief Petty Officer Royce Holdsworth, D/JX 155474. Chief Engine ... Chief Petty Officer Charles George Stebbing, P/JX 292831. Chief Radio Supervisor George Stray, P/JX 156363. Chief Petty Officer ...
1969 New Year Honours
William David Rusbatch, Chief Executive Officer, Ministry of Technology. Cyril Bryan Sidney Seaman, Chief Executive Officer, ... Nicholas' Hospital, Plumstead, London. Valerie Edith Mary Hartles, Grade 7 Officer, Diplomatic Service. Cyril Hartless, Chief ... Chief Executive Officer, Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food. James Crawford, Chief Executive Officer, Department of ... Chief Petty Officer Writer William Frank Edwards, D/MX 834831. Chief Petty Officer David Maurice Evans, D/JX 160661. Chief Air ...
Grady Memorial Hospital
Michael Young has become a chief executive officer. He was formerly the CEO of Erie County Medical Center Corp. in Western New ... Grady Memorial Hospital, frequently referred to as Grady Hospital or simply Grady, is the public hospital for the city of ... Hospitals established in 1892, Hospitals in Atlanta, History of Atlanta, Hospital buildings on the National Register of ... Sanjay Gupta, who is Associate Chief of Neurosurgery at Grady, filmed a documentary at the hospital called Grady's Anatomy (a ...
2022 Birthday Honours
Lately, Chief Fire Officer and Chief Executive, Avon Fire and Rescue Service. Stephen Owen-Hughes, MBE. Chief Fire Officer, ... Chief Executive, Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust. For services to Healthcare. Stephen Andrew Gill Hough, CBE. Pianist. For ... Chief Executive, British Fencing. For services to Fencing. Sanjaykumar Jayantilal Vadera. Chief Executive Officer, The ... Chief Pharmacist, Boots UK Limited. For services to Pharmacy. Claire Elizabeth Dorer. Chief Executive Officer, The National ...
Certificate of need
Eichmann, Traci L.; Santerre, Rexford E. (2011). "Do hospital chief executive officers extract rents from Certificate of Need ... Chief among these was the concern that the construction of excess hospital capacity would cause competitors in an oversaturated ... and the number of hospitals per 100,000 persons by 48 percent. These reductions ultimately lead urban hospital CEOs in states ... and the CON requirement is sometimes used by competitors to block the reopening of existing hospitals. Since new hospitals ...
1997 New Year Honours
Donald McNeill, lately Chief Executive, South Ayrshire Hospitals NHS Trust. For services to Health Care. Professor David Alan ... Kenneth George Monk, lately Chief Fire Officer, Derbyshire Fire Service. Alan Keith Seaman, lately Temporary Chief Fire Officer ... Military Division Royal Navy Chief Petty Officer (Operations) (Radar) Alan James Baker, D077088R. Chief Petty Officer Air ... Assistant Chief Fire Officer, Northern Ireland Fire Brigade. Overseas Lam Chun-man, Chief Fire Officer, Royal Hong Kong Fire ...
1970 Birthday Honours
Desmond Harold Reynolds, Senior Chief Executive Officer, Ministry of Defence. Thomas Joseph Salmon, chief executive officer, ... William Raymond Barlow, Chief Officer, Doncaster Fire Brigade. Lillian Bessie Barnard, Vice-chairman, Park Prewett Hospital ... chief executive officer, Department of Health and Social Security. Robert Graham, chief executive officer, Department of Health ... Deputy Chief Officer), Grimsby Fire Brigade. Ewart Reginald James Northcott, Divisional Officer, Grade I (Deputy Chief Officer ...
1947 New Year Honours
David Clark Collins, Chief Executive Officer, Board of Trade. William Keith Cormack. Chief. Constable, Caithness County Police ... Thelma Marion Pembroke, Chief Welfare Officer, Red Cross Hospital Welfare Service in North-West Europe. Adelaide Pentecost, ... Chief Petty Officer David Butcher, P/J.19929. Chief Petty Officer Harry James Chatterton, C/J.113744. Chief Petty Officer ... Chief Petty Officer William Patrick Joyce, P/JX.112422. Chief Petty Officer (Boatswain) Harold Matchett, RTP/R.238853. Chief ...
1959 New Year Honours
Chief Executive Officer, Public Record Office. Alexander Lickley Fraser, Dental Consultant, Queen Mary's (Roehampton) Hospital ... Robert Stewart Drummond, Chief Executive Officer, General Post Office. Cyril Horace Eastop, MBE, Chief Executive Officer, Air ... Chief Petty Officer Cook (S) Douglas Walter Jacob, P/MX 57020. Chief Petty Officer James Hutchison McArthur, D/J 41406. Chief ... John William Henderson, Chief Executive Officer, Lagos Executive Development Board, Federation of Nigeria. Victor Theodore ...
1960 New Year Honours
Thomas Arthur Briggs, Chief Executive Officer, Ministry of Health. Charles John Brown, MBE, Grade IA Officer, Branch B, Foreign ... Arthur Huckle, Senior Executive Officer, Admiralty. Molly Horrocks Hudson, Matron, Royal Belfast Hospital for Sick Children. ... Chief Petty Officer Cook (S) Leonard Matthew Gadd, C/MX 56752. Chief Petty Officer Norman Grant, D/JX 155478. Chief Engine Room ... Petty Officer Ralph Dunford, D/JX 418879. Chief Petty Officer Writer Joseph Fairless,C/M 944531. Chief Petty Officer Writer ...
2008 New Year Honours
Charles James Flynn, Deputy Chief Executive and Chief Operations Officer, Mersey Care NHS Trust. For services to Healthcare in ... For services to Frimley Park Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Surrey. Jennifer Dawson, Executive Officer, Head of the ... Robert Fyfe, Deputy Chief Fire Officer, Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service. John Parry, Chief Fire Officer, Oxfordshire ... Association of Chief Chiropody Officers. For services to Healthcare. Alan Robert Potter, lately Chief Executive, Institute of ...
1963 New Year Honours
Robert Arkley Anderson, Member, Newcastle Regional Hospital Board. Alfred Leonard Armstrong, Chief Executive Officer, Ministry ... lately Assistant Chief Officer (Deputy Chief Officer), Liverpool Fire Brigade. William Roy Howells, MBE, Chief Officer, ... Formerly Senior Chief Executive Officer, now Principal Executive Officer, Air Ministry. Diana Jordan, Warden, Woolley Hall, ... Chief Petty Officer (T.A.S.I.) Eric Horace Curtis, D/JX.157040. Chief Petty Officer Kenneth William George Cutting, P/JX.581603 ...
1969 Birthday Honours
Chief Executive Officer, Civil Service Department. Robert Caddie, Head of Biochemistry Department, Birmingham General Hospital ... Harold Winson, Principal Executive Officer, Home Office. Clarence Wrighton, Senior Chief Executive Officer, Ministry of Defence ... Chief Engine Room Artificer Arthur William Burton, P/MX 842602. Chief Petty Officer Sing Chu, O.1252. Chief Petty Officer ... Chief Executive Officer, Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food. William Robertson Dickson Greenan, Senior Chief Executive ...
2013 New Year Honours
Diane Helen Burleigh - chief executive officer, Chartered Institute of Legal Executives. For services to the Legal Profession. ... Caroline Shaw, Chief Executive, The Christie Hospital NHS Foundation Trust. For services to the NHS. David Richard Sheepshanks ... Erica Whyman - Chief Executive, Northern Stage. For services to Theatre in the UK. Brett Harris Wigdortz - Chief Executive, ... chief executive officer, LOCOG. For services to the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games. Nancy Hallett OBE - Former Chief ...
2012 Birthday Honours
Edgar Frederick Jardine, Interim Chief Executive, Northern Ireland Policing Board. Peter Edward Lewis, Chief Executive Officer ... Thomas' Hospital, London. For services to Interventional Radiology. Lesley-Anne Alexander, Chief Executive, Royal National ... Aidan Jones, lately Chief Executive, WorldSkills London 2011. For services to Skills. Andrew John Jowett, Chief Executive, ... Chief Executive Officer, Creative Director and Co-Founder of Rebellion. For services to the Economy. Milica, Mrs. Kitson, Chief ...
1957 Birthday Honours
Edward Grey Marchant, MBE, chief executive officer, Air Ministry. Noel John Margetts, lately chief executive officer, Admiralty ... Reginald James Brooks Butt, Higher Executive Officer, Air Ministry. Annie Caley, Senior Ward Sister, the Pastures Hospital, ... Chief Petty Officer Robert Linscott, P/JX.144406. Stores Chief Petty Officer (S) Charles William John Mason, C/MX.51524. Chief ... lately Senior Chief Executive Officer, Public Works Loan Board. George Isaac Gibbons, Chief Labour Officer, Courtaulds Ltd. ...
... as chief operating officer, and he became chief executive officer in June 1998. After Premier, Breier served as vice president ... He also serves on the board for the Federation of American Hospitals. Breier grew up in Miami. His parents, Robert G. Breier ... In October 2014, Kindred announced that Breier would become chief executive officer, effective March 31, 2015. The appointment ... "Benjamin A. Breier, President and Chief Executive Officer, Kindred Healthcare". whcbc.org. Retrieved 2019-01-31. "Powerful CEO ...
1968 Birthday Honours
... lately Hospital Nursing Officer (Midwifery), Ministry of Health. Raymond Harcourt Woodall, Director and Chief Executive, Rotax ... Arthur George Miller, Senior Chief Executive Officer, Ministry of Defence. Norman Clifford Norfolk, Chief Executive Officer, ... Chief Medical Officer, City of Glasgow Police. James Johnston, Senior Chief Executive Officer, Ministry of Social Security. ... John Findlay, Hospital Chief Officer I, HM Prison, Grendon. Henry John Fitall, Chief Storekeeper, Royal Naval Medical School, ...
Alexander Akwasi Acquah
Akwasi was the chief executive officer at the Community Hospital. He is an entrepreneur and a business analyst. Akwasi is a ...
Price became one of the most respected Chief Executive Officers in the United States during the 1930s and '40s. His company was ... Trustee for Richardson Memorial Hospital of Greensboro, North Carolina. Member of the national advisory committee of 1939 New ... Chief Executive Officer/Director Pilot Life Insurance Company from 1919. Trustee of the North Carolina Agricultural and ... American chief executives, American philanthropists, 19th-century American businesspeople, American corporate directors, ...
Holby City (series 13)
Mark Williams (Robert Powell) is the hospital's Chief Executive Officer. Guy Henry was cast as new joint Director of Surgery ... His character is "a bit of a mystery man", apparently sent to the hospital by the Department of Health to make budget cuts. ... Jones, Becky (20 October 2010). "It's a hospital pass for doctors at Holby as new boss causes a stir". Leicester Mercury. ... Belinda Campbell initially served as the series' executive producer. In February 2011, it was announced that Holby City's ...
1966 Birthday Honours
Medical Superintendent and Chief Executive Officer, Mater Misericordiae Hospital, North Sydney. Claude Henry Vautin, President ... Edward Albert Petty, Chief Executive Officer, Ministry of Defence (Royal Air Force). Gilbert Kent Pollard, Grade 2 Officer, ... Norman Charles Harvey, Chief Executive Officer, HM Treasury. Agatha Melanie Headlam, Grade 5 Officer, HM Diplomatic Service. ... Chief Petty Officer Cook (S) John Caruana, E/MX 766174. Petty Officer Medical Assistant Ronald Watkin Coote, P/MX 777106. Chief ...
Deaths in December 2014
Philip Knights, Baron Knights, 94, English police officer and peer, Chief Constable of the West Midlands (1975-1985). Georges ... dies in hospital Former chief of defence staff Gen. Ramsey Withers dies Singer Alberta Adams, Detroit's Queen of the Blues, ... Argentine-born Dominican chief executive (Bermúdez). Nathaniel Branden, 84, Canadian-born American psychologist. L. Stephen ... Ramsey Muir Withers, 84, Canadian army officer, Chief of the Defence Staff (1980-1983), heart attack. Alberta Adams, 97, ...
Santa Rosa, Laguna
"Local Chief Executive". City Government of Santa Rosa. "9 Kickass Women in Philippine History You've Never Heard Of". ... New Sinai MDI Hospital and Medical Center, Marian Hospital, Balibago Polyclinic and Hospital, St. James Hospital in Dita, Sta. ... The vice mayor, besides taking on mayoral responsibilities in case of a temporary vacancy, acts as the presiding officer of the ... The mayor acts as the chief executive of the city while the city councilors act as its legislative body. ...
One Life to Live storylines (1968-1979)
Dorian led a vicious campaign to have Larry ousted as Chief of Staff of Llanview Hospital. Dorian ordained her old friend and ... The numbers rose, but the pairing never achieved the success expected by executives. Reinholt left after only two years and ... Joe's best friend, truck-driver (and later police officer) Vinny Wolek (Antony Ponzini, Jordan Charney, Michael Ingram), fell ... Also, Katrina had been run down by a car and was now lying comatose in Llanview hospital. Karen correctly guessed Talbot was ...
Australian constitutional law
The executive power is vested in the Governor-General "as the Queen's representative" (section 61), as is the command-in-chief ... Similarly, the Commonwealth has become dominant in the field of public hospitals, and a major player in the field of roads and ... Day v Australian Electoral Officer for the State of South Australia  HCA 20. Constitution (Cth) s 71 Judicial power and ... Chief Justice Robert French (25 March 2011). "The Role of the Courts in Migration Law" (PDF). High Court. "High Court of ...
Wilburt S. Brown
He left San Diego in March 1942 to serve as executive officer of the 8th Defense Battalion in the Pacific theater. Returning to ... In May 1952, after serving briefly as assistant chief of staff, G-2 (Intelligence), of Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton, Brown ... Major General Brown died on 17 December 1968 at the VA Hospital in Birmingham, Alabama. Brown's decorations and awards include ... Returning from Guam in July 1935, Brown served for two months as executive officer of the rifle range detachment at Quantico ...
... and became its first Chief Executive Officer. In September 2004, she was appointed General Manager of FlandersBio.New General ... In 2017 she became general manager of Multiversum, the largest psychiatric hospital cluster in Belgium. Data miners work a rich ... and in addition obtained two master's degrees in Hospital Management and Aeronautical and Space Medicine. She started her ...
First Aid Nursing Yeomanry
The role for the British was to transport the dead and dying from clearing stations to hospitals and hospital ships. This was ... One better known role of the FANY in the Second World War is their service with the Special Operations Executive. FANYs became ... The Princess Royal became Commandant-in-Chief of the Corps in 1981, following the death of her great great aunt Princess Alice ... "Franklin, Lilian Annie Margueretta (1882-1955), commanding officer of the FANY". Oxford Dictionary of National Biography ( ...
This position is comparable to that of a chief financial officer in a corporation. Upon the death of a Pope all major Vatican ... On 19 January 2011, Pope Benedict XVI named Nicora the President of the four-person Executive Board of the Vatican's recently ... Nicora died in a hospital in Rome on 22 April 2017. "Assegnazione del titolo presbiterale ad alcuni cardinali diaconi creati ... of the Administration of the Patrimony of the Apostolic See from 2002 to 2011 and president of the four-person Executive Board ...
1919 Birthday Honours (New Zealand)
For services as chief executive officer of the Munitions and Supplies Department. Rachel Mary Barton - of Hāwera. For services ... For services in connection with prisoners of war and the comfort of New Zealand troops in hospitals in the United Kingdom. ... For services as officer in charge of war expenses branch of the Defence Department. William Archibald Russell - of Dunedin. For ... For services as chief clerk, Base Records Office. Alfred Andrew Martin - of Auckland. For services in organising supply of ...
Harold Hitz Burton
Burton informed Chief Justice Earl Warren of his decision, and Warren urged him to stay on the Court at least until September ... He served as an infantry operations officer in the 361st Infantry Regiment, 91st Infantry Division, and saw heavy action in ... Burton had ended racial discrimination in healthcare by hiring African American nurses to work in whites-only hospitals. This ... and he tended to defer to legislative and executive branch judgments because he agreed with them personally. This pragmatism ...
American women chief executives, American people of Greek descent, Economists from Washington, D.C., Economists from Arizona, ... The organization's Board of Directors included leading corporate CEOs and business entrepreneurs, educational officers, the ... and major health care institution that will ultimately build an acute care hospital. As director of the Montgomery County ... As Executive Director from July 1985 to August 1989 of the economic development partnership between Phoenix city government and ...
He became Pfizer's Chief Scientific Officer and President of R&D on 26 May 2010, replacing Martin Mackay, who moved to the UK ... The day before, three Pfizer executives had been interviewed in front of the Business, Innovation and Skills Committee. Dolsten ... Worked as a physician intern/resident at several departments at the Lund University Hospital during 1985-1988. Dolsten worked ... In his ongoing more than 10 years of tenure as Chief Scientific Officer at Pfizer a number of significant medicines and ...
2015 in aviation
... chief executive officer, and chief designer Elon Musk. The rocket had been launched from Cape Canaveral, Florida. 15 April ... 17 May A U.S. Marine Corps MV-22 Osprey carrying 21 U.S. Marines and one United States Navy hospital corpsman crashes on ... Late January During the last week of January, the chief executive officers of American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, and United ... United Airlines announces that its chief executive officer, Jeff Smisek, and two other senior company officials have resigned ...
Robert L. Stark
... (born 1951) is an American real estate developer and founder and chief executive officer of Stark Enterprises. ... housed in a renovated historic building in the center of town that was once a branch of Hadassah Hospital. Stark is married and ... President and Chief Executive Officer, Robert L. Stark Enterprises" retrieved August 22, 2015 Crain's Cleveland Business: "Bob ...
Army of North Macedonia
... firstly in the composition of the Greek Field Hospital, and later in the composition of the Czech Field Hospital. Based on the ... The Mission started by sending two officers in the US Central Command in Tampa, in March 2003. Upon the completion of the major ... The President of the Republic is the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces. The President passes the defence plan and strategy ... the Defence Law and by the responsibilities of the executive and judicial authorities. The commanding with the Armed Forces is ...
was the company's president and its chief operating officer from 2013 to 2015. Heather Leed Neary became the company's ... "Executive Team". auntieannes.com. Auntie Anne's Inc. Archived from the original on January 8, 2011. Retrieved March 3, 2013. ... 4.5 million to local children's hospitals across the country through the Children's Miracle Network. Auntie Anne's has also ...
United States in World War I
The Army was to double in size to 11,300 officers and 208,000 men, with no reserves, and a National Guard that would be ... Despite the fact that they wore Army Uniforms and were subject to Army Regulations (and Chief Operator Grace Banker received ... In order to achieve this, President Wilson created the Committee on Public Information through Executive Order 2594 on April 13 ... served in military hospitals in the United States and overseas. Many of these women were positioned near to battlefields, and ...
One of Cartier's officers was Claude de Pontbriand, lord of the Château de Montréal, in the Occitan-speaking part of France. ... Also performing at Place des Arts are the Opéra de Montréal and the city's chief ballet company Les Grands Ballets Canadiens. ... The settlement included a chapel and a hospital, under the command of Jeanne Mance. By 1643, Ville-Marie had come under ... The decision-making powers of the executive committee cover, in particular, the awarding of contracts or grants, the management ...
Steven D. Wexner
... as well as Chief of Staff from 1997 to 2007. He served as Chief Academic Officer from 2007 to 2012. In 2012 He was appointed ... "Officers and Board of Regents-2020-2021". American College of Surgeons. "CoC Executive Committee Member". American College of ... "Cleveland Clinic Weston Names Mariana Berho, MD as Chief of Staff : SF STAT!: South Florida Hospital News". ... Through this position he also serves as Vice-Chair of the Executive Committee of the Board of Regents, the Vice-Chair of the ...
In a move to block a vote on the approval of Abe Fortas as Chief Justice of the United States in a U.S. Senate that had a 63 to ... In displaying the device and announcing the new policy to AT&T executives, Romnes said "We welcome competition... the more, the ... Created by Jack Webb and R. A. Cinader, Adam-12 differed from previous police dramas because it followed the officers on ... Roman Catholic monk and hospital founder who received the stigmata in 1918 after a vision of Jesus; his death came 50 years and ...
Cari M. Dominguez
She is currently Senior Vice President of Human Resources and Chief Talent and Diversity Officer of Loma Linda University ... Her father was an accountant and her mother was a hospital worker. She was the 12th chair of the EEOC and the first to have a ... She and her husband, a human relations executive at American Express, have two sons. Dominguez holds B.A. and M.A. degrees from ...
Durkin, Confederate Navy Chief, p. 38-43, 48-49. Underwood, Mallory, pp. 22-25. Durkin, Confederate Navy Chief, pp. 56-60. His ... It established a Retirement Board of senior naval officers, who examined the qualifications of all other commissioned officers ... The executive branch was partitioned into several departments, each headed by a secretary or equivalent who would advise the ... He also introduced bills that provided for marine hospitals in port cities in Florida. None of this would have been considered ...
List of Full Metal Panic! characters
What little is known about him is that he was an enlisted chief petty officer who served with Tessa's father, who encouraged ... position is that of executive officer. Mardukas is often seen wearing a hat bearing the name of HMS Turbulent, a real British ... During the rescue attempt, Kyoko is seriously injured, but is saved by Wraith, and is later seen recovering in the hospital. ... A retired NAVSPECWAR officer, Seals was one of the founding members of Mithril. His role in the organization is unknown, but he ...
2022 monkeypox outbreak
"Chief Medical Officer declares monkeypox a disease of national significance". ABC News. 28 July 2022. Retrieved 28 July 2022. " ... One of the new cases was hospitalised at St Mary's Hospital, while the other case with milder symptoms was said to be self- ... Ireland: The Health Service Executive (HSE) has set up a multidisciplinary incident management team to prepare for the possible ... Australia: On 28 July, the Chief Medical Officer of Australia declared the increasing presence of monkeypox "a communicable ...
"The Board of Directors Chose Alexandre Bompard as the New Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Carrefour with Effect as of ... were taken to the Pertamina Central Hospital after being affected by carbon monoxide. The hypermarket was located in the mall's ... On 9 June 2017, the board of directors chose Alexandre Bompard as the new chairman and chief executive officer of Carrefour ... "COMPENSATION OF CARREFOUR GROUP EXECUTIVES IN THE CONTEXT OF THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC". carrefour.com. Archived from the original ...
Smithtown, New York
Local legend has it that, after rescuing a Native American chief's abducted daughter, Richard Smith was told that the chief ... The Park Ranger Division is made up peace officers as defined in the Criminal Procedural Law of the state of New York. Their ... Elected as a Democrat during a special election, Vecchio switched parties in 1993 in an attempt to run for County Executive. ... Catherine of Siena Medical Center, located in Smithtown, as well as the nearby Stony Brook University Hospital, located in ...
Peapack-Gladstone, New Jersey
"Ex-Refco Chief Sentenced to 16 Years in Cover-Up", The New York Times, July 4, 2008. Accessed May 4, 2017. "The executive, ... Policing is provided by the Peapack and Gladstone Police Department, which has a staff of nine officers and a Chief. Fire ... Emergency medical services are bolstered by Mobile Intensive Care Units (MICU) with paramedics from the local hospitals of ... These officers are the County Clerk and County Surrogate (both elected for five-year terms of office) and the County Sheriff ( ...
Council on Foreign Relations
Richard L. Plepler - Chief Executive Officer, Eden Productions. Ruth Porat - Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer ... into the US for hospital treatment for lymphoma. This action directly precipitated what is known as the Iran hostage crisis and ... Laurence D. Fink - Chairman and Chief Executive Officer BlackRock. Stephen C. Freidheim − Chief Investment Officer and Senior ... Tracey T. Travis - Executive Vice President of Finance and Chief Financial Officer, Estée Lauder Companies. Margaret Warner - ...
Herbert E. Longenecker
He would stay on with the Department of the Army after the war on the advisory council to the chief chemical officer. He was ... "SEC Executive Committee". The Southeastern Conference. "TBT: Breaking Up With The SEC". cfbhuddle.com. "The story of New ... and its 620-bed hospital. During his time at Illinois he was named a Distinguished Alumnus of Penn State and he received the ... In 1964 he was Vice President of the Southeastern Conference's Executive Committee. A year later he would lead the Green Wave ...
1944 New Year Honours
Robert William Fitzmaurice Butterfield, Esq., J.P., Financial Adviser and Chief Accounts Officer, Bombay, Baroda and Central ... Sir Reginald Maitland Maxwell, K.C.S.I., C.I.E., Indian Civil Service, Member of the Governor-General's Executive Council. ... Colonel Thomas Crawford Boyd, Indian Medical Service, Inspector-General of Civil Hospitals, United Provinces. Popatial ... Commodore John Talbot Savignac Hall, Royal Indian Navy, Chief Staff Officer, Naval Headquarters, India. Colonel (Temporary ...
HCA Healthcare North Florida Division Announces Chase Christianson as Chief Executive Officer of HCA Florida Gulf Coast...
In his new role, Christianson will oversee the 282-bed acute care hospital in Panama City, which has served the Northwest ... as Chief Executive Officer of HCA Florida Gulf Coast Hospital, effective November 1, 2022. ... As Chief Executive Officer at Parham Doctors Hospital, Christianson led the organization through the COVID pandemic while ... as Chief Executive Officer of HCA Florida Gulf Coast Hospital, effective November 1, 2022. In his new role, Christianson will ...
Aundrea Lewis Named Interim Chief Executive Officer of UofL Health - Peace Hospital - UofL Health Now
"Im thankful for this incredible opportunity to serve as the interim chief executive officer of Peace Hospital," Aundrea said ... Aundrea Lewis Named Interim Chief Executive Officer of UofL Health - Peace Hospital. ... has been named the interim chief executive officer of UofL Health - Peace Hospital. ... Prior to becoming chief nursing officer, she has worked as the director of Nursing and a nurse manager for Peace Hospital. ...
Chief Executive Officer in Chicago, IL for Kindred Hospitals
Chief Executive Officer in St. Louis, MO for Kindred Hospitals
Louis, MO for Kindred Hospitals as a Chief Executive Officer ... As a Chief Executive Officer you will have:. *Bachelors degree ... As a Chief Executive Officer you will have:. *Bachelors degree in healthcare administration, business administration, finance ... Two years experience at Chief Executive Officer level preferred. Multi-site healthcare management experience preferred. ... Two years experience at Chief Executive Officer level preferred. Multi-site healthcare management experience preferred. ...
Executive Circle & President's Club - Chattanooga Chamber of Commerce
ISO Student Health Insurance Announces John McPhee as Chief Executive Officer
... today announced that John McPhee has been named as Chief Executive Officer. He will assume day-to-day leadership of the company ... "Find doctors, clinics or hospitals". Why not try looking for answers on our Find Doctors & Hospitals ... ISO Student Health Insurance Announces John McPhee as Chief Executive Officer. ISO Customer Care , Oct 18, 2019 Latest From ISO ... today announced that John McPhee has been named as Chief Executive Officer. He will assume day-to-day leadership of the company ...
Adventist Health names chief digital officer
Adventist Health appointed Jennifer Stemmler as chief digital officer, the Roseville, Calif.-based health system told Beckers ... Mark Cuban in talks with hospitals to solve drug shortages. *14 recent hospital, health system executive moves ... Adventist Health names chief digital officer. Katie Adams - Friday, April 29th, 2022. ... Adventist Health appointed Jennifer Stemmler as chief digital officer, the Roseville, Calif.-based health system told Beckers ...
Medical Facilities Corporation Appoints New President and Chief Executive Officer
The specialty hospitals perform scheduled surgical, imaging, diagnostic and other procedures, including primary and urgent care ... Horrar as President and Chief Executive Officer effective October 25, 2017. Mr. Horrar previously served as Chief Operating ... Medical Facilities owns controlling interests in five specialty surgical hospitals located in Arkansas, Indiana, Oklahoma and ... Horrar will work closely with the Board, Hospital and Center leadership, and physician partners to ensure the Company further ...
Chief Executive Officer - Fountain Valley Regional Hospital, Fountain Valley, California in Fountain Valley, CA for Other...
CA for Other Executive as a Chief Executive Officer - Fountain Valley Regional Hospital, Fountain Valley, California ... The Chief Executive Officer has overall operational responsibility and oversee Fountain Valley Regional Hospital. The Chief ... The Chief Executive Officer has the following functional responsibilities in leading Fountain Valley Regional Hospital:. * ... In conjunction with the Chief Financial Officer of the facility, the Chief Administrative Officer will sign to certify the ...
Speaker list | Retail Indonesia
Hans Ebenhahn, Chief Executive Officer and Co Founder, Nusatrip. As the CEO of Nusatrip, Hans possesses over 15 years of ... M Ahmad Djojosugito, Dr, Halmahera Surgery Hospital. Ahmad is a professor in Orthopaedic Surgery, Bandung Islamic University ... Samira Shihab, Chief Executive Officer, Tinkerlust. After graduating with her MBA from the United States, she moved back to ... Sanjayan Nair, Chief Executive Officer, OctaShop eRetail Services Pvt. Ltd.. Sanjayan is a Chemical Engineer with Post grad ...
Sibomana Ferdinand - HSS Hospital for Special Surg.. | ZoomInfo
View Sibomana Ferdinands business profile as General Dentist at HSS Hospital for Special Surgery. Find contacts direct phone ... Enterprise Chief Operating Officer ... Phone. Email. Corey Ward. Revenue Cycle App Analyst II ... Hospital for Special Surgery (HSS), founded in 1863 and headquartered in New York, New York, is a hospital that specializes in ... Sibomana Ferdinand works for HSS Hospital for Special Surgery. What is Sibomana Ferdinands role in HSS Hospital for Special ...
Alerts Jobs - Axios Alerts
Investigation of the hospital pharmacy profession in Europe - Assess and advance hospital pharmacy! Survey
To the hospital chief executive officer (hospital director) To an outside pharmacy director ... In which type of hospital is your pharmacy located? In a general hospital ... Investigation of the hospital pharmacy profession in Europe - Assess and advance hospital pharmacy! ... Please note that the "Investigation of the hospital pharmacy profession in Europe - Assess and advance hospital pharmacy!" ...
Chief Nursing Officer Job Opening in Colorado | Tina Roberts - Leading Executive & Management Recruiting Source for Hospitals...
... work in a great Hospital and live in the beautiful mountains of Glenwood Springs Colorado. The CNO provides leadership, ... Job Opening for a CNO to join our Executive Leadership Team, ... Chief Nursing Officer Job Opening in Colorado. Chief Nursing ... Job Opening for a CNO to join our Executive Leadership Team, work in a great Hospital and live in the beautiful mountains of ... Tina Roberts - Leading Executive & Management Recruiting Source for Hospitals and Healthcare Organizations throughout the U.S.A ...
Chief Executive Officer - DMC Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital, Commerce Township, Michigan in Charter Township of Commerce, MI for...
DMC Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital, Commerce Township, Michigan ... MI for Other Executive as a Chief Executive Officer - ... The Chief Executive Officer has overall operational responsibility and oversight of DMC Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital. The Chief ... In conjunction with the Chief Financial Officer of the facility, the Chief Administrative Officer will sign to certify the ... careers.msedetroit.org/jobs/17731294/chief-executive-officer-dmc-huron-valley-sinai-hospital-commerce-township-michigan ...
Whiteriver Indian Hospital | Healthcare Facilities
Chief Executive Officer: Michelle Martinez. Phone: 928-338-3551. Clinical Director: Dr. James McAuley. Phone: 928-338-3550 ... Whiteriver hospital is designated as a Baby Friendly Hospital. The hospital is The Joint Commission (TJC) accredited and ... Administrative Officer: Brian Campbell, Acting. Phone: 928-338-3553. About the Facility. The Whiteriver Indian Hospital is ... Whiteriver Indian Hospital. The 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline provides 24/7 suicidal crisis and emotional support services via ...
Provider Notice Issued 06/30/2022 | HFS
To: Participating Hospitals: Chief Executive Officers; Chief Financial Officers; and Patient Accounts Managers ... Questions regarding this notice may be directed to HFS.Hospitals@Illinois.gov. ... The report lists the total amount that each hospital will receive from each Medicaid managed care plan for each month of July, ... have been posted to the Departments Hospital Reimbursement Notifications Website under the section titled Directed Payment ...
DHDTC DAL 18-07: Sexual Offense Evidence Collected by Hospitals
Dear Chief Executive Officer Letters , DHDTC DAL 18-07: Sexual Offense Evidence Collected by Hospitals ... Dear Chief Executive Officer:. As you may know, a new statutoryprovision within the New York State Budget requires that all ... Hospitals can contract with another entity to provide long term storage of sexual assault evidence, pursuant to PHL § 2805-i(2 ... Hospitals are responsible for ensuring long term storage of the evidence until April 1, 2021, unless the state determines that ...
What we know about molnupiravir: Data and safety concerns
Robert M. Davis, chief executive officer and president of Merck. The study results gave rise to optimism. Prof. Tim Spector, a ... A previous trial shows no benefit in giving the drug to people already in the hospital with COVID-19. The WHO is not ... "Antiviral treatments that can be taken at home to keep people with COVID-19 out of the hospital are critically needed. We are ... Every participant had at least one risk factor for severe COVID-19 but had not been admitted to the hospital. Risk factors ...
DCHA Announces 2022 Slate of Board of Director Officers - DCHA
President & Chief Operating Officer, Sibley Memorial Hospital. Anita Jenkins, Vice Chair. Chief Executive Officer, Howard ... Chief Executive Officer, Restaurant Association of Metropolitan Washington. Ryan Zumalt, Board Director Chief Executive Officer ... Jacqueline D. Bowens, President & Chief Executive Officer. District of Columbia Hospital Association ... Chief Executive Officer, Psychiatric Institute of Washington. John Rockwood, Immediate Past Chair. President, MedStar National ...
Rural Health Leaders on Strategies for Pandemic and Beyond Webinar, Playbook | AHA
President and Chief Executive Officer, Icon Hospitality. *Betty Greer, Board Chair, Kearny County Hospital, Lakin, KS ... In this webinar rural hospital executives and board leaders discuss how boards can work with all levels within their ... Ruby Kirby, RN, CEO, Bolivar and Camden Hospitals, Western Tennessee Healthcare. *Sue Ellen Wagner, Vice President of Trustee ... This playbook is designed to guide rural hospital leaders and board members around strategic thinking and local problem solving ...
Members | HRSA
Chief Executive Officer. Hill Hospital of Sumter County. Boligee, AL. Term Expires: August 2023 ... President and Chief Executive Officer. FamilyCare. Charleston, WV. Craig Glover serves as President and Chief Executive Officer ... Chief Executive Officer. Tri-Area Community Health. Bristol, VA. Term Expires: August 2023. Dr. Werth received his Ph.D. in ... Michelle Mills is the Chief Executive Officer of the Colorado Rural Health Center, a nonprofit organization that acts as the ...
President/Chief Executive Officer Resume Examples and Templates That Got Jobs In 2022 - Zippia
Learn what should be included on a President/Chief Executive Officer resume based on tips and professional advice. ... Create a President/Chief Executive Officer resume using existing templates with skills, summary, education, experience, ... Pharmaceutical companies, hospitals, dentistry, therapy, and health training all come under healthcare. Healthcare plays a ... President/Chief Executive Officer Jobs In Washington, DC. *President/Chief Executive Officer Jobs In Parsippany-Troy Hills, NJ ...
External Advisory Board | Parkinson School of Health Sciences and Public Health: Loyola University Chicago
Executive Director & Chief Relationship Officer. CareAdvisors. Cheryl Irmiter, PhD. Founder, One Priority, LLC. Provider ... President, Gottlieb Memorial Hospital. Regional Vice President, Professional and Support Services. Loyola Medicine ... Executive Coach and Consultant. President Emeritus, American College of Healthcare Executive (ACHE) ... Executive Coach and Consultant. President Emeritus, American College of Healthcare Executive (ACHE) ...
Spotlight on Donna Sollenberger, executive vice president and chief executive officer, UTMB Health System July 17, 2017, 09:22 ... Spotlight on Bill Garwood, associate vice president of finance for community hospitals December 20, 2017, 09:06 AM by KirstiAnn ... Spotlight on David Marshall, chief nursing and patient care services officer March 16, 2017, 10:01 AM by KirstiAnn Clifford ... Spotlight on Christine Wade, director of patient care services and assistant chief nursing officer January 25, 2018, 13:29 PM ...
Cardiac Markers: Definition and Efficacy, Markers of Myocardial Necrosis and Ischemia, Acute Coronary Syndrome Testing Strategy
INOVA Fairfax Hospital; Chief Executive Officer, MDadmit. Suzanne M Miller, MD is a member of the following medical societies: ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13] Nevertheless, CK-MB and other markers continue to be used in some hospitals to rule out MI and to monitor ... Chief Editor Barry E Brenner, MD, PhD, FACEP Program Director, Emergency Medicine, Einstein Medical Center Montgomery. Barry E ... Furthermore, the use of BNP and cardiac troponins on admission to the hospital is recommended by the ACC to help with prognosis ...
St. Thomas More Hospital | Canon City | Centura Health
Our non-profit, faith-based hospital is the cornerstone of healthcare services for Fremont County and surrounding communities ... Thomas More Hospital is located in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains at the entrance of the Royal Gorge in scenic Cañon City ... Chief Executive Officer. Angie Simonson is CEO of St. Thomas More Hospital. On a mission to support others to reach for the ... Kendall Rockler serves as Chief Medical Officer for St. Thomas More Hospital. In this role, Dr. Rockler provides strategic ...
2022Financial OfficerOperating Officer2018Children's HospitalClinicsPresidentPandemicAcute-careLeadershipCHAIRPhysicians20192021DirectorNursingCentersInterim chief executiHarvard MedicaInpatientsNorth CarolinaAmbulatoryMemorial HospitalDoctors and nuInpatientNurse executiveCOVIDBehavioral HealthPharmacistClinicOrganizationReadmissionProfessorCliniciansCareServicesRegional HospitalOutpatientCommunity hospitalHealth SystemBedsBoardDischargePublic hospitalsMedicalHealthcare ExecutiveFloridaOperationalSecretary
- HCA Healthcare North Florida Division announced today the appointment of Chase Christianson, as Chief Executive Officer of HCA Florida Gulf Coast Hospital, effective November 1, 2022. (pcbeach.org)
- Beginning on May 16, 2022, Ms. Bruffett was appointed as the President and Chief Executive Officer of the Kansas Health Institute (KHI), a nonprofit, nonpartisan educational organization focused on health policy and research. (hrsa.gov)
- The District of Columbia Hospital Association (DCHA) at its December 15 Board of Directors Annual Meeting, voted to elect a new slate of Board officers for terms beginning in January 2022. (dcha.org)
- Thank you for joining us at the New Hampshire Hospital Association & Foundation for Healthy Communities 2022 Annual Meeting! (healthynh.com)
- In fact, patients heading from a hospital to a skilled nursing facility required an average of four referrals in 2019 - but that jumped to an average of seven referrals in the first five months of 2022, according to data shared with CNN by WellSky, a health care technology company with products utilized by hospitals across the country. (egyptindependent.com)
- And yet, here we are in 2022 seeing length of stay balloon up in ways that we've never seen, when in fact most of everything we've done is to work that number down," said Bill Miller, chief executive office of WellSky. (egyptindependent.com)
- To comply with the January 21, 2022, preliminary injunction, CDC/ATSDR will not implement or enforce Executive Order 14043's federal employee COVID-19 vaccination requirements. (cdc.gov)
- For more than 30 years, he served as the senior financial officer of the Angleton Danbury Medical Center. (utmb.edu)
- and Thomas Powell, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. (nasdaq.com)
- Participating on today's call from Phreesia are Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder, Chaim Indig and Chief Financial Officer, Tom Altier. (alphastreet.com)
- Prior to that, he served as Chief Operating Officer at HCA Florida Capital Hospital in Tallahassee, FL. (pcbeach.org)
- Mr. Horrar previously served as Chief Operating Officer of Medical Facilities. (newswire.ca)
- He joined DBS in July 2010 as Managing Director and Chief Operating Officer for DBS Private Bank. (terrapinn.com)
- Dr Beggs has been serving as Chief Operating Officer for SMS-IC for the last year. (gla.ac.uk)
- Robin Bailey, Jr. is CDC's chief operating officer. (cdc.gov)
- Recognizing that cardiac troponin measurements may be elevated in disease states not primarily related to myocardial ischemia, a fourth universal definition of acute MI was developed by the American College of Cardiology (ACC), European Society of Cardiology (ESC), American Hospital Association (AHA), and World Health Federation (WHF) in 2018. (medscape.com)
- Please be advised that the requirement that hospitals ensure long term storage of sexual offense evidence until April 1, 2021 includes any evidence that was already in storage as of April 12, 2018 - the date that the new law took effect. (ny.gov)
- The Leapfrog Group awarded Freeman the highest grade possible in the Fall 2018 Hospital Patient Safety Score. (freemanhealth.com)
- 2 In response to the growing need for behavioral health services in our region, the Lancaster Behavioral Health Hospital (LBHH) opened in July 2018 as a partnership between Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health (PMLGH) and Universal Health Services. (jlgh.org)
- Subjects: Adult inpatients 18+ years admitted to medical or surgical wards, on a non-therapeutic/normal hospital diet were recruited by purposive sampling method between 2018 and 2019.Outcomes measures: Each participant's weight and height were measured to calculate body mass index (BMI) and to determine energy/protein requirements. (bvsalud.org)
- She completed her pediatrics residency at St. Louis Children's Hospital-Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis. (cdc.gov)
- January 24, 2011 - The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia and Virtua, South Jersey's largest healthcare provider, announced today that they have developed a partnership that will provide pediatric services at Virtua's facilities in Mount Holly and Voorhees, NJ. (chop.edu)
- This is a truly exciting collaboration as we see great synergy and alignment in our mutual commitment to quality and service excellence," said Steven M. Altschuler, MD, chief executive officer of the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. (chop.edu)
- CHOP is recognized nationally as the premier children's hospital and Virtua provides a launching pad for children with almost 8,000 births a year. (chop.edu)
- Virtua's partnership with CHOP," says Richard P. Miller, CEO of Virtua, "enhances Virtua's well respected pediatrics program with the medical expertise of the nation's number one children's hospital. (chop.edu)
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia is a charitable 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. (chop.edu)
- Patients and parents won't have to worry about remembering every detail for a pediatric visit, from a recent hospitalization at Arkansas Children's Hospital for example, because their care team, will have the patients' results in a timely manner without having to request them via fax. (sharearkansas.com)
- Sibomana Ferdinand works in the industry of Hospitals & Clinics , Healthcare . (zoominfo.com)
- Whether you need walk-in care or have a medical emergency, Samaritan Health Services is here to help with five hospitals and eight clinics offering walk-in care for urgent needs. (samhealth.org)
- Locally owned, not-for-profit and nationally recognized, Freeman Health System includes Freeman Hospital West, Freeman Hospital East, Freeman Neosho Hospital and Ozark Center - the area's largest provider of behavioral health services - as well as two urgent care clinics, dozens of physician clinics and a variety of specialty services. (freemanhealth.com)
- Ontario is investing more to increase surgeries in paediatric hospitals and existing private clinics covered by OHIP, as well as to fund more than 150,000 additional operating hours for hospital-based MRI and CT machines. (stephenleccempp.ca)
- As President and CEO, Mr. Horrar will work closely with the Board, Hospital and Center leadership, and physician partners to ensure the Company further strengthens the excellent patient care offered at its facilities throughout the U.S. and pursues dynamic growth opportunities in today's evolving healthcare landscape. (newswire.ca)
- Mr. Deschambeau is the President and CEO of Wayne HealthCare, a rural hospital that serves southwestern Ohio. (hrsa.gov)
- We analyzed 8,060 president/chief executive officer resumes to determine which ones land the most jobs. (zippia.com)
- The average president/chief executive officer resume is 1.4 pages long based on 450 words per page. (zippia.com)
- Financial management is the most common skill found on a president/chief executive officer resume. (zippia.com)
- After learning about how to write a professional president/chief executive officer resume, you can make sure your resume checks all the boxes with our resume builder . (zippia.com)
- DCHA is privileged to have such an esteemed group of individuals serve the association, our hospitals and the residents of the District of Columbia," said Jacqueline D. Bowens, President and CEO of DCHA. (dcha.org)
- In his current role as associate vice president of finance for community hospitals, his responsibilities recently expanded to include the financial management of UTMB's League City Campus, as well. (utmb.edu)
- Annette Macias-Hoag joined UTMB in 2011 and currently serves as associate vice president for Health System Operations, as well as associate chief nursing officer for UTMB's Angleton Danbury Campus. (utmb.edu)
- Koplan, Vice President Dr. Mwele Malecela and Executive Board member Dr. Ilesh Jani participated in the discussion and development of the statement. (cdc.gov)
- Before his employment in Birmingham, Spees lived in Texas where he was president from 2004-2007 of Valley Baptist Hospital Holdings, Inc., which serves the Rio Grande Valley, and senior vice president and chief executive officer of Valley Baptist Medical Center in Harlingen, all of which were part of Valley Baptist Health System. (wcbi.com)
- In addition, he currently serves on the United Healthcare Hospital Executive Advisory Board, Alabama Hospital Association Board of Directors and past president of the hospital association's Birmingham Regional Council. (wcbi.com)
- These hats may be little, but their message is big," said Paula F. Baker, Freeman President and Chief Executive Officer. (freemanhealth.com)
- In my personal experience, it was even difficult for an outstanding chief of psychiatry to be elected president of a hospital's medical staff, just because that coveted position needed to be held by a surgeon. (jlgh.org)
- Transforming the health-care system to a value-based payment for doctors means "we're going to have to better understand which changes that are happening in health care are actually contributing to high value and which ones aren't," Lisa Simpson, president and chief executive officer of Academy Health, told Bloomberg Law. (researchamerica.org)
- It wasn't surprising at all that they would highlight hospital-acquired infections since that's such an example of being able to actually, concretely reduce costs and save lives," Eleanor Dehoney, Research!America's vice president of policy and advocacy, told Bloomberg Law. (researchamerica.org)
- In 1977, Dr. Frist became President of HCA and subsequently became, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer in 1987. (avondalepartnersllc.com)
- Horizon's president and chief executive officer, said in an interview. (insurancenewsnet.com)
- NJEDA Executive Vice President for Technology, Life Sciences & Entrepreneurship Kathleen Coviello is a member of the New Jersey chapter of Golden Seeds, through the NJEDA. (njeda.com)
- Stuart Williams, the hospital's former president and chief executive officer, added his support and found space for the support group. (jeff-fischer.com)
- During the hospital transition in 2007, Williams didn't forget to tell Karen Surkala, now hospital vice president. (jeff-fischer.com)
- As Chief Executive Officer at Parham Doctors' Hospital, Christianson led the organization through the COVID pandemic while overseeing the completion of several large-scale capital projects impacting direct patient care and facility infrastructure-the largest being a $15.5M renovation to the operating room which provided a state-of-the-art experience to patients and surgeons. (pcbeach.org)
- This playbook is designed to guide rural hospital leaders and board members around strategic thinking and local problem solving related to the COVID-19 vaccine and related COVID-19 response, as we as a country attempt to move past the pandemic. (aha.org)
- On a mission to support others to reach for the stars, Angie previously served as the Director of Operations for Ambulatory Services at Centura where she also represented the health system at the Combined Hospital Transfer Center (CHTC) of Colorado during the COVID-19 pandemic. (centura.org)
- During this COCA Call, presenters will discuss the current impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on healthcare systems in the U.S., including key successes and challenges from the hospital response perspective. (cdc.gov)
- CNN)Covid patients aren't directly overwhelming hospitals right now, but ripple effects of the pandemic are keeping beds full and patients away from the care they need. (egyptindependent.com)
- Most nursing homes are limiting new patients because of staffing shortages, driving the average hospital stay up to be longer than it was pre-pandemic. (egyptindependent.com)
- Throughout the pandemic, paediatric hospitals across Ontario and Canadian hospitals, where there are paediatric inpatient beds, including SickKids, have been working in partnership to develop a system whereby we could support each other in the recognition that adult disease burden for COVID-19 was presumed to be a significant concern," Orkin said. (torontoreport.ca)
- The AAMC, in collaboration with the Congressional Academic Medicine Caucus (CAMC), hosted a congressional briefing on Sept. 24 that discussed how the nation's medical schools and teaching hospitals are actively responding on the front lines of the COVID-19 pandemic. (aamc.org)
- During this uncertain time, Fresno Surgical Hospital is committed to providing our patients, staff and the community with up-to-date communication regarding our response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. (fresnosurgicalhospital.com)
- In his new role, Christianson will oversee the 282-bed acute care hospital in Panama City, which has served the Northwest Florida community for more than 40 years. (pcbeach.org)
- Christianson most recently served as CEO at HCA Healthcare Parham Doctors' Hospital in Richmond, VA-a 146 bed acute-care facility in Central Virginia. (pcbeach.org)
- November 2006 - The Wellington E. Webb Center for Primary Care opens, becoming the first in the country community health center adjacent to an acute care hospital. (denverhealth.org)
- Our non-profit, faith-based hospital is the cornerstone of healthcare services for Fremont County and surrounding communities with 24-hour emergency and acute care services. (centura.org)
- Today, the hospital plays a pivotal role in this rural community by providing 24-hour emergency and acute care to Fremont County residents, neighboring communities, and the many visitors who flock to the area. (centura.org)
- Located on a scenic hillside overlooking the San Ramon Valley, we are a 123-bed acute care hospital known for providing comprehensive inpatient, outpatient and emergency care. (sanramonmedctr.com)
- In 1969, he founded General Care Corp. (GCE: NYSE), a leader in the acute care hospital industry. (avondalepartnersllc.com)
- The Acute Care Hospital Foodservice Patient Satisfaction Questionnaire was administered. (bvsalud.org)
- Peace Hospital will continue to flourish under Aundrea's leadership," Tom Miller, CEO, UofL Health said. (uoflhealthnow.org)
- She previously served on the executive board for Bridgehaven in Louisville and is a past member of Leadership Louisville Bingham Fellow. (uoflhealthnow.org)
- She was recently invited to join a two-year executive leadership program that partners with the University of Louisville School of Medicine and UofL Health. (uoflhealthnow.org)
- In addition, under her leadership, the nursing team has increased patient satisfaction scores while also improving on direct care nursing turnover at Peace Hospital. (uoflhealthnow.org)
- In tandem with our Hospital and Center leadership and physician partners, I look forward to further building shareholder value. (newswire.ca)
- Job Opening for a CNO to join our Executive Leadership Team, work in a great Hospital and live in the beautiful mountains of Glenwood Springs Colorado. (tinaroberts.net)
- You will work with a great Executive Leadership Team. (tinaroberts.net)
- The decision, supported by the State of Colorado, gave Denver Health ownership over its own future, and the financial decision-making that would help hospital leadership reach new promise in an ever-changing health care landscape. (denverhealth.org)
- In this role, she is responsible for partnering with executive leadership to provide overall strategic planning and management of UTMB's human resource services and programs. (utmb.edu)
- Dr. Rockler has a background in Emergency Medicine along with special interests in leadership and advocacy, emergency department and hospital process improvement, international emergency medicine, and disaster preparedness. (centura.org)
- he is an excellent sounding boardon all matters relating to board evaluation, executive performance, leadership assessment and coaching. (entrustedconsulting.com)
- Hospital leadership involved in supervision of clinical care programs (i.e. (who.int)
- On June 22, Sollenberger was officially appointed board chair of America's Essential Hospitals. (utmb.edu)
- Dr U'Prichard, Executive Chair of SMS-IC said: "I am pleased to welcome Mark to the CEO role. (gla.ac.uk)
- He is a member of the board of directors and past board chair for the Federation of American Hospitals, the national representative of investor-owned or managed hospitals and health systems. (avondalepartnersllc.com)
- He also serves as the co-chair of CDC's Diversity and Inclusion Executive Steering Committee. (cdc.gov)
- The Chief Executive Officer will be responsible to lead by example, setting clear strategies and performance expectations in an environment of participation and collaboration with senior management, physicians, and the Joint Advisory Board(s). (aha.org)
- The hospital is The Joint Commission (TJC) accredited and staffed by 22 physicians, podiatrist, five nurse practitioners, five dentists, two optometrists, and about 79 nursing staff members. (ihs.gov)
- and Chief Executive Officer of Physicians for Peace. (cdc.gov)
- During the briefing, Orlowski highlighted the work that teaching hospitals and faculty physicians have done to combat the virus, noting that though supplies are still an issue, many "teaching hospitals and schools of medicine [are] using 3-D printers to create supplies, and coming together to share supplies. (aamc.org)
- This survey was endorsed by the American Hospital Association, the Emer- gency Nurses Association, and the American College of Emergency Physicians. (cdc.gov)
- The partnerships and purchases are a way for Cardinal Health to snag a greater share of the medical products sold to hospitals, physicians, and ambulatory centers. (fortune.com)
- Healthcare providers at HUM involved in the care of patients with heart failure (i.e. internal medicine physicians, inpatient hospital nurses, outpatient clinic physicians, outpatient clinic nurses, etc. (who.int)
- NEW YORK, N.Y., Sept 25, 2019 - ISO Student Health Insurance (ISO) today announced that John McPhee has been named as Chief Executive Officer. (isoa.org)
- Those patients would stay in the hospital for an average of nine days in 2019, but are now in the hospital for an average of 10.5 days, according to the WellSky data. (egyptindependent.com)
- As directed by the June 14, 2019, Executive Order on Evaluating and Improving the Utility of Federal Advisory Committees (EO 13875), CDC has ended the term of this committee. (cdc.gov)
- Hospitals are responsible for ensuring long term storage of the evidence until April 1, 2021, unless the state determines that transfer to a different location is feasible before such date. (ny.gov)
- American Hospital Association Recognizes Androscoggin Valley Hospital's Michael Peterson with the 2021 Grassroots Champion. (healthynh.com)
- Prior to becoming chief nursing officer, she has worked as the director of Nursing and a nurse manager for Peace Hospital. (uoflhealthnow.org)
- should be completed by the chief pharmacist/director of the pharmacy/manager of the pharmacy in each hospital across Europe. (surveymonkey.com)
- To whom is the head of the pharmacy/ the chief pharmacist/pharmacy director responsible? (surveymonkey.com)
- The terms 'head of the pharmacy/ the chief pharmacist/pharmacy director' refer to the person that is leading the pharmacy or responsible for the pharmacy. (surveymonkey.com)
- In addition, he is executive director of the National Association of Nutrition and Aging Services Programs and the national coordinator of the Elder Justice Coalition. (hrsa.gov)
- Isabel Garcia-Vargas is the Executive Director of the Redlands Christian Migrant Association (RCMA). (hrsa.gov)
- Prior to being named Executive Director, she held a variety of positions including Center Director, Area Coordinator, Director of Program Quality, and Associate Executive Director. (hrsa.gov)
- But the hospital clinical director Christopher Pasi admitted there was serious shortage of equipment, water and nursing staff, severely crippling theatre operations. (co.zw)
- Dr. Houry also served as an attending physician at Emory University Hospital and Grady Memorial Hospital and as the director of Emory Center for Injury Control. (cdc.gov)
- Sylana A. Tramble serves as director of the Human Resources Office (HRO) at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in Atlanta, GA. She also serves as the agency's chief human capital officer. (cdc.gov)
- Director of Hospital Services departmental report. (who.int)
- Aundrea has most recently served as the chief nursing officer of Peace Hospital. (uoflhealthnow.org)
- UofL Health, Inc., on behalf of its teaching hospitals and providers, entered into academic affiliation agreement with the University of Louisville in which the University of Louisville agreed that its Health Sciences Center would be the academic partner with UofL Health, Inc. to maintain and enhance the University of Louisville's affiliated graduate medical education as well as its research in medicine, dentistry, nursing and public health. (uoflhealthnow.org)
- Coordinates Bed Access function for Legacy Health hospitals Initiates and arranges hospital admissions with appropriate nursing units by telephone. (ziprecruiter.com)
- In his role as chief nursing officer, he oversees the nursing services provided to approximately 120,000 offenders at 83 prisons in the UTMB sector. (utmb.edu)
- A family member's hospital discharge was delayed after two nursing homes she was interested in closed for Covid outbreaks. (egyptindependent.com)
- If someone waiting for a spot in a nursing home is in the hospital for more than 10 days, they're occupying space that two Covid patients could have used - and many stays are much longer than that. (egyptindependent.com)
- We are asking our non-clinical caregivers - people who work in administrative positions in hospitals, or in our UH offices, or remotely from home, for example -- to step forward and commit to two weeks of working 40 hours in our medical centers. (uhhospitals.org)
Interim chief executi2
- UofL Health is pleased to announce that Aundrea Lewis, MBA, RN, NE-BC, has been named the interim chief executive officer of UofL Health - Peace Hospital. (uoflhealthnow.org)
- I'm thankful for this incredible opportunity to serve as the interim chief executive officer of Peace Hospital," Aundrea said. (uoflhealthnow.org)
- Dr. Walensky served as Chief of the Division of Infectious Diseases at Massachusetts General Hospital from 2017-2020 and Professor of Medicine at Harvard Medical School from 2012-2020. (cdc.gov)
- TORONTO -- Several Toronto area hospitals are redirecting temporarily redirecting paediatric inpatients requiring hospital admission to the Hospital for Sick Children as their facilities are facing overwhelming COVID-19 hospitalizations. (torontoreport.ca)
- The GTA Hospital Incident Management System first issued an order for the temporary redirection of paediatric inpatients at Etobicoke General on Dec. 23, and then another order at Brampton Civic on Jan. 5, due to "Osler's growing and urgent capacity needs. (torontoreport.ca)
- Adolescent inpatients with catatonia in public and teaching type, and large bed-size hospitals were more likely to receive ECT than their counterparts. (bvsalud.org)
- Today , MMA works with more hospitals and health systems in North Carolina than any other brokerage or consultant, and has saved our members millions of dollars . (ncha.org)
- Coming in 2012 will be an ambulatory care center adjacent to the hospital that will include a pediatric specialty center housing CHOP physician offices. (chop.edu)
- DSN: CC37.NHAMCS92.EMRGENCY (Emergency Department File) CC37.NHAMCS92.OPATIENT (Out-Patient Department File) ABSTRACT This report provides documentation for users of the 1992 National Hospital Ambulatory Medical Care Survey (NHAMCS) Micro-Data Tape for patient visits and drug mentions. (cdc.gov)
- INTRODUCTION DESCRIPTION OF NHAMCS The National Hospital Ambulatory Medical Care Survey (NHAMCS) was inaugurated to learn more about the ambulatory care rendered in hospital emergency and outpatient departments in the United States. (cdc.gov)
- A complete description of the NHAMCS is contained in the publication entitled: 'Plan and Operation of the National Hospital Ambulatory Medical Care Survey, United States, 1994. (cdc.gov)
- The national estimates produced from these studies describe the utilization of hospital ambulatory medical care services in the United States. (cdc.gov)
- Prior to June 1999, known as Bon Secours Richmond Memorial Hospital. (vhi.org)
- In addition to providing services at Virtua Memorial Hospital in Mount Holly, the CHOP-VIRTUA program will deliver care at Virtua's newest hospital in Voorhees beginning in the Spring of 2011. (chop.edu)
- Not one to sit around and feel sorry for himself, Jim decided to help others and started a support group at Westfield Memorial Hospital. (jeff-fischer.com)
Doctors and nu1
- Communication in Arabic might be difficult, also dependent on the nationality of staff you're talking to - many hospitals employ doctors and nurses who might not speak any Arabic, but usually non-Arab nationalities employed all speak English, as do the majority of Arab nationalities employed, especially in Abu Dhabi and Dubai private hospitals. (dubaifaqs.com)
- Patients requiring inpatient surgical procedures and complex medical care are referred to Phoenix Indian Medical Center or contract-care hospitals. (ihs.gov)
- The hospital will have a dedicated Women's and Children's Pavilion that will include a state-of-the-art inpatient pediatric unit, pediatric intensive care unit, pediatric emergency department, pediatric and teen play rooms, pediatric garden and play area, and a family lounge. (chop.edu)
- That is because our St. Joseph's site, along with William Osler Health System and Humber River Hospital, is working with SickKids to help create adult inpatient capacity at our sites. (torontoreport.ca)
- OBJECTIVE: The aim of this study was to determine rates of electroconvulsive therapy (ECT) use for catatonia in schizophrenia spectrum disorders, stratified by patient demographics and hospital characteristics, and its impact on inpatient length of stay and cost. (bvsalud.org)
- She is American Nurse Credentialing Center (ANCC) board certified as a nurse executive. (uoflhealthnow.org)
- The scientists found that the drug reduced the risk of hospital admission or death from COVID-19 by approximately 50% . (medicalnewstoday.com)
- The World Health Organization (WHO) has now conditionally recommended its use for some people with COVID-19 who have the highest risk of hospital admission. (medicalnewstoday.com)
- Every participant had at least one risk factor for severe COVID-19 but had not been admitted to the hospital. (medicalnewstoday.com)
- Antiviral treatments that can be taken at home to keep people with COVID-19 out of the hospital are critically needed. (medicalnewstoday.com)
- In this webinar rural hospital executives and board leaders discuss how boards can work with all levels within their communities to build vaccine confidence and trust in the safety and efficacy of the COVID-19 vaccine for families and communities. (aha.org)
- We would like 500 or more participants to step away from non-patient facing roles and instead serve in our hospitals for a two-week commitment that will carry us through and beyond this COVID-19 surge. (uhhospitals.org)
- She estimates that hospital stays for Covid patients are about five days, on average. (egyptindependent.com)
- In an interview with CTV News Toronto, Dr. Julia Orkin, a staff physician at SickKids, said the hospital has been preparing to accept paediatric patients from other hospitals with overflowing COVID-19 patients. (torontoreport.ca)
- With increasing community spread of COVID-19 in the GTA region over the last few weeks, our adult partners within the hospital system are now really facing significant pressures and experiencing large volumes of COVID-19 related hospitalizations and many requiring intensive care. (torontoreport.ca)
- All of us at Amneal are committed to supporting our communities in the global fight against COVID-19," said Chirag and Chintu Patel, Co-Chief Executive Officers of Amneal. (thequint.com)
- She is dedicated to the patients Peace Hospital serves, as well as serving the community's behavioral health needs. (uoflhealthnow.org)
- Receives and coordinates all inquiry and hospital -based referrals for Unity Center for Behavioral Health. (ziprecruiter.com)
- Are there some tasks in your pharmacy that can only be carried out by a pharmacist with a hospital pharmacy specialisation or another type of additional training? (surveymonkey.com)
- Osler also noted that the orders will not affect the birthing unit at either hospital and that the urgent paediatric assessment clinic will remain open at both sites. (torontoreport.ca)
- With his objective to establish a clinic, Jim headed for the Westfield hospital. (jeff-fischer.com)
- This paper reports the experience of Group Health Cooperative (Group Health) in implementing AFL in 10 of its facilities (clinic, hospitals, and administrative units) and measures the longer-term impact on physical activity. (cdc.gov)
- Founded in 1968 as an education and research organization for the New Hampshire Hospital Association (NHHA), the Foundation was reorganized in 1995 to meet the needs of a changing healthcare system. (healthynh.com)
- Today, the Foundation is a partnership between New Hampshire hospitals, health plans, home care agencies, community organization and other healthcare stakeholders focusing on quality of care, access to health services, and prevention as the major priorities of work, aligning with the Foundation's mission of improving total population health for all communities. (healthynh.com)
- Some hospitals have lower mortality or readmission rates than others. (vhi.org)
- The GammaPod has the potential to significantly shorten the treatment time to a few sessions or possibly even one treatment,' says inventor Cedric X. Yu, DSc, a clinical professor of radiation oncology at UMSOM and chief executive officer of Xcision Medical Systems, LLC, which he founded in 2006. (news-medical.net)
- As UH clinicians, you know better than anyone the incredible demands placed on our hospitals and care providers. (uhhospitals.org)
- These last few months have been far from normal, and our employees continue to inspire me as they have stepped up in extraordinary ways to ensure that we are able to provide our products to the hospitals, clinicians and patients who need them most. (nasdaq.com)
- The specialty hospitals perform scheduled surgical, imaging, diagnostic and other procedures, including primary and urgent care, and derive their revenue from the fees charged for the use of their facilities. (newswire.ca)
- The report lists the total amount that each hospital will receive from each Medicaid managed care plan for each month of July, August and September. (illinois.gov)
- DCHA is the unifying voice for hospitals and health systems in the District of Columbia and works to advance health policy to strengthen the District's world-class health care system to ensure that it is equitable and accessible to all. (dcha.org)
- After exploring how other public hospitals across the country operated, Healthy Futures 2000 recommended creating an Authority to give Denver General the flexibility it needed to respond to changing health care needs. (denverhealth.org)
- tial number of these persons are treated in an emergency department (ED) or a hospital, which collects their health-care data for administrative purposes. (cdc.gov)
- Studies show that experienced hospitals and doctors may have better results in heart care. (vhi.org)
- VHI's report shows how often hospitals provide cardiac care. (vhi.org)
- The Foundation for Healthy Communities collaborates with hospitals, community partners, state departments and insurers on statewide initiatives that improve the health and health care for all New Hampshire residents and their families. (healthynh.com)
- As a community hospital, we are committed to providing comprehensive care that encompasses caring, trusted and courteous service every day. (sanramonmedctr.com)
- In Washington, about 10% of patients currently in hospital beds no longer need hospital care, said Cassie Sauer, chief executive officer of the Washington State Hospital Association. (egyptindependent.com)
- Stephanie Schulz, a board-certified independent patient advocate, said that one hospital she works with recently had 45 patients who all needed to be discharged within the same time frame - and they were struggling to find appropriate care for all of them. (egyptindependent.com)
- As a non-profit hospital system, Samaritan reinvests the savings received through the program into additional programs and services to meet the health care needs of our communities. (samhealth.org)
- Duke Connected Care, a community-based, physician-led network, includes a group of doctors, hospitals and other healthcare providers who work together to deliver high-quality care to Medicare Fee-for-Service patients in Durham and itssurrounding areas. (aaihds.org)
- Section I, 'Description of the National Hospital Ambula- tory Medical Care Survey,' includes information on the sample design, data collection activities, medical coding procedures, population estimates, and relative standard errors. (cdc.gov)
- A value-based care system rewards doctors and hospitals with extra money for high-quality care, breaking away from the traditional model of paying providers for each service regardless of outcome. (researchamerica.org)
- The plan further bolsters Ontario's health care workforce, expands innovative models of care and ensures hospital beds are there for patients when they need them. (stephenleccempp.ca)
- It will also free up over 2,500 hospital beds so that care is there for those who need it, and expand models of care that provide better, more appropriate care to avoid unnecessary visits to emergency departments. (stephenleccempp.ca)
- Ontario is introducing legislation that, if passed, will support patients whose doctors have said they no longer need hospital treatment and should instead be placed in a long-term care home, while they wait for their preferred home. (stephenleccempp.ca)
- In 1980, General Care was sold to Hospital Corporation of America. (avondalepartnersllc.com)
- Intensive care for neonates is only provided at the higher levels, hence the need for transfers from lower-level to higher-level facilities (e.g. primary hospitals to tertiary hospitals) or across levels of facilities, particularly when life-threatening situations arise (e.g. cardiac deterioration, respiratory deterioration and desaturation). (bvsalud.org)
- All patient presentations meeting the measles clinical case definition of the National Notifiable Diseases Surveillance System are required to be reported by doctors, hospital chief executive officers, laboratories, school principals and directors of child care facilities ( Box 1 ). (who.int)
- I look forward to working with the HCA Florida Gulf Coast Hospital team as we continue grow our services and attract and retain the best talent to serve the changing healthcare needs of our communities," said Chase Christianson, incoming CEO, HCA Florida Gulf Coast Hospital. (pcbeach.org)
- How many pharmacists are providing services in your hospital regardless of their employment status (including clinical pharmacy, laboratory pharmacy, etc. (surveymonkey.com)
- Nestled in the foothills of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains in Cañon City, St. Thomas More Hospital is the area's cornerstone for healthcare services. (centura.org)
- MMA offers Employee Health and Benefits, Business Insurance, Executive Benefits, Private Client Services, and Retirement Advisory Services to businesses across the United States. (ncha.org)
- Since then, we have expanded our services, upgraded our technology and increased our medical staff - all in an effort to provide patients with a high quality, boutique hospital experience. (sanramonmedctr.com)
- It is a multi-faceted programme that aims to increase Senior Officers' capability to lead people and enhance the delivery of health services in a strategic manner in Africa. (who.int)
- Al Rahba Hospital - owned and operated by Abu Dhabi Health Services Company (SEHA), and managed by Johns Hopkins Medicine International. (dubaifaqs.com)
- Said NACCHO Chief Executive Officer and former Chief Executive Officer of the Association of Maternal and Child Health Programs (AMCHP) Lori Tremmel Freeman, "While chest/breastfeeding supports have increased in recent years, there is a clear gap in programming and services once the family leaves the hospital setting. (naccho.org)
- The hospital was severely affected by a strike by doctors which began in September last year, while lack of water and high consultation fees have also resulted in deterioration of services. (co.zw)
- His deep sector knowledge,industry connections and previous experience as a senior operational executive make him stand out compared to others offeringsimilar services. (entrustedconsulting.com)
- Life Point Hospitals is a leading hospital company focused on providing quality healthcare services close to home. (avondalepartnersllc.com)
- Individuals who have the formal authority to manage a hospital, including its programs and services, in accordance with the goals and objectives established by a governing body ( GOVERNING BOARD ). (bvsalud.org)
- In this role, he provides executive oversight of CDC's financial resources, human resources strategy and workforce development, information technology services, and the safety and security of CDC's workforce and facilities. (cdc.gov)
- Hospital Services Dept. (who.int)
- The Chief Executive Officer has overall operational responsibility and oversee Fountain Valley Regional Hospital. (aha.org)
- May schedule outpatient appointments/testing and hospital admissions upon request. (ziprecruiter.com)
- The NHAMCS provides data from samples of patient records selected from the emergency departments (ED's) and outpatient departments (OPD's) of a national sample of hospitals. (cdc.gov)
- 1SAMPLE DESIGN The 1992 NHAMCS included a national probability sample of visits to the emergency and outpatient departments of noninstitutional general and short- stay hospitals, exclusive of Federal, military, and Veterans Administration hospitals, located in the 50 states and the District of Columbia. (cdc.gov)
- Through its subsidiaries, the company operates more than 65 hospital campuses in 21 states and is the sole community hospital provider in the majority of the communities it serves. (avondalepartnersllc.com)
- Joan Leikvold was hired by Valley View Community Hospital as an operating room supervisor in 1972. (essaypro247.com)
- Adventist Health appointed Jennifer Stemmler as chief digital officer, the Roseville, Calif.-based health system told Becker's April 28. (beckershospitalreview.com)
- Any children requiring hospitalization at William Osler Health System hospitals -- Etobicoke General and Brampton Civic -- will be transferred to SickKids, according to a memorandum obtained by CTV News Toronto on Thursday. (torontoreport.ca)
- And these patients would be well cared for closer to home, but we are supporting that home hospital to use the pediatric beds for adult patients, or however they see fit for their community. (torontoreport.ca)
- These initiatives will free up to 400 hospital beds. (stephenleccempp.ca)
- a central hospital (945 beds), large district hospital (372 beds) and a medium district hospital (172 beds). (bvsalud.org)
- CaringBridge, a platform supporting family caregivers and their loved ones during a health journey, has announced this year's board of directors and executive committee members, including 9 incumbents and 6 newly ratified members. (abc4.com)
- Bermuda Hospitals Board is partnering with the Bermuda Society of the Arts to present Mind Frame, an exhibition of artwork created by clients who attend the Mid-Atlantic Wellness Institute (MWI). (bermudahospitals.bm)
- And now, "hospitals just aren't able to discharge people like they typically could," he said. (egyptindependent.com)
- She did not have a contract for a specific duration, nor was she told that the hospital would not discharge her except for cause. (essaypro247.com)
- Contribution: The findings highlight the challenges confronting the neonatal transfer process in South Africa through the lens of neonatologist at public hospitals. (bvsalud.org)
- In addition to growth, the hospital, along with its medical staff partners, were recognized as a Top 100 Hospital for Orthopedic Surgery and a Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence. (pcbeach.org)
- Prior to his time in Tallahassee, Christianson served as the assistant administrator at Kingwood Medical Center as part of HCA Healthcare's Executive Development Program. (pcbeach.org)
- The Department also recommends that hospitals consult "A National Protocol for Sexual Assault Medical Forensic Examinations: Adults/Adolescents" and "A National Protocol for Sexual Assault Medical Forensic Examinations: Pediatrics" for best practices concerning all aspects of sexual assault assessment and treatment, including storage. (ny.gov)
- Pete Somerness, Chief Executive Officer at Enterra Medical, Inc. (abc4.com)
- Dr. Kendall Rockler serves as Chief Medical Officer for St. Thomas More Hospital. (centura.org)
- She earned her Bachelor of Science in Biology, Magna Cum Laude from Oklahoma City University, and her medical degree from the University of Oklahoma College of Medicine, followed by completion of her Emergency Medicine residency with the University of South Florida at Tampa General Hospital. (centura.org)
- This location, at the heart of the hospital campus, whilst connected to the entire NHS Scotland and medical research infrastructure, will provide unique access to sequenced human genomes linked to clinical data. (gla.ac.uk)
- Government hospitals often get a bad rap but in terms of medical attention, this is perhaps a bit harsh, notwithstanding the press reports of less than satisfactory medical attention. (dubaifaqs.com)
- Sometimes, for major medical procedures, a private hospital will ship you off to a government hospital anyway. (dubaifaqs.com)
- Prompted by discovery that over 70,000 Emiratis flew to Bumrungrad Hospital in 2007 for medical treatment. (dubaifaqs.com)
- For the fourth consecutive year, Providence Holy Cross Medical Center has been named among America's 50 Best Hospitals, which recognizes excellence and outstanding patient outcomes. (scvnews.com)
- Health hazard evaluation report: HETA-97-0010-2730, Governor Juan F. Luis Hospital and Medical Center, Christiansted, St. Croix, United States Virgin Islands. (cdc.gov)
- In October 1996, the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) received a request from the Chief Executive Officer at the Juan F. Luis Hospital and Medical Center for a health hazard evaluation (HHE). (cdc.gov)
- During November 20-22, 1996, a NIOSH industrial hygienist and medical officer visited the facility and performed a walk-through inspection of the hospital. (cdc.gov)
- Armed with data from a feasibility and safety study, Xcision Medical Systems, a Columbia, Md.-based company that manufactures the GammaPod, sought permission from the FDA this fall to begin marketing the system to hospitals and other medical facilities. (news-medical.net)
- The AAMC is the leading voice and advocate for the nation's medical schools and teaching hospitals. (cdc.gov)
- Find and apply for Healthcare Executive and Management Jobs here at this site. (tinaroberts.net)
- We are excited to welcome Chase and his family back to Florida and I have every confidence he and the team at HCA Florida Gulf Coast Hospital will continue our company's legacy of caring like family for our colleagues, patients and our communities in the Florida Panhandle for years to come. (pcbeach.org)
- During his time at HCA Florida Capital Hospital, he led service line growth in key areas including orthopedics, spine, cardiac, robotics, and bariatrics. (pcbeach.org)
- It is truly an honor to be a part of the HCA Florida Healthcare family and I look forward to what our teams will accomplish together at HCA Florida Gulf Coast Hospital. (pcbeach.org)
- After graduating from the University of Central Florida and receiving an MBA in 1983, he worked in several hospitals before being appointed CEO of the hospital in New Port Richey, Florida in 1990. (hrsa.gov)
- The Chief Executive Officer has overall operational responsibility and oversight of DMC Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital. (msedetroit.org)
- Dustin Thomas joined UTMB in 2016 as the financial executive over forecasting, budgeting and operational analytics. (utmb.edu)
- Soleil Boughton - Chief Legal Officer & Corporate Secretary of Hims and Hers Health, Inc. (abc4.com)