Lining of the ORAL CAVITY, including mucosa on the GUMS; the PALATE; the LIP; the CHEEK; floor of the mouth; and other structures. The mucosa is generally a nonkeratinized stratified squamous EPITHELIUM covering muscle, bone, or glands but can show varying degree of keratinization at specific locations.
The brown-cheeked fulvetta (Alcippe poioicephala) (or brown-cheeked alcippe as the fulvettas proper are not closely related to ... The crown is grey, and the cheeks are dark.. Brown-cheeked fulvettas have short dark bills. Their food is mainly insects and ... The brown-cheeked fulvetta nests from January to June with a peak in January-February. In a study by Anoop Das and Vijayan, a ... The brown-cheeked fulvetta is a resident breeding bird in Bangladesh, India and Southeast Asia. Its habitat is undergrowth in ...
Cheek. M. 2004. Pavetta kupensis. 2006 IUCN Red List of Threatened Species. Downloaded on 23 August 2007. v t e. ...
Cheek. M. 2004. Ixora foliosa. 2006 IUCN Red List of Threatened Species. Downloaded on 22 August 2007. World Checklist of ...
"Bio , Cheek". Cheekki.com. Retrieved 29 January 2013. Kajander-Ruuth, Sanna. "Laura Voutilainen ja Yasmine Yamajako: "Perhe on ... Yamajako appeared as a featured singer in a song Syypää sun hymyyn by a Finnish rapper Cheek. Yamajako's mother is Finnish. ...
Cheek. M. 2004. Mitriostigma barteri. 2006 IUCN Red List of Threatened Species. Downloaded on 22 August 2007. v t e. ...
Folktales from Japan
From episode 53 onwards, "Arukou" was replaced by "Pyon Pyon Punyo Punyo no Uta" (Song of Jump! Jump! Cheek! Cheek!) by Shindo ...
Cheek. M., Gosline, G. & Csiba, L. 2004. Rhaptopetalum geophylax. 2006 IUCN Red List of Threatened Species. Downloaded on 23 ...
... is the seventh studio album by Finnish rapper Cheek. It was released on 16 April 2012. The album peaked at number ... CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) "Discografia , Cheek". Cheekki.com. Retrieved 29 January 2013. CS1 maint: discouraged ...
Cheek, Lawrence. (Oct, 2001). Rise and shine - breakfast - Recipe. Sunset. Archived 2007-07-09 at the Wayback Machine "Burger ...
Exploratory causal analysis
Cheek, C.; Zheng, H.; Hallstrom, B. R.; Hughes, R. E. (2018). "Application of a Causal Discovery Algorithm to the Analysis of ...
Soltis, Douglas E.; Clayton, Joshua W.; Davis, Charles C.; Gitzendanner, Matthew A.; Cheek, Martin; Savolainen, Vincent; Amorim ...
Whig Party (British political party)
Legal Cheek. Retrieved 8 April 2015. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) "Paul hopes to revive the Whig tradition in ...
... Tandang & Cheek. International Plant Names Index (IPNI). Cheek, Martin; Tandang, Danilo N.; Pelser, Pieter ... Cheek, M., D.N. Tandang & P.B. Pelser 2015. Nepenthes barcelonae (Nepenthaceae), a new species from Luzon, Philippines. ...
Fleming, Theresa M.; Cheek, Colleen; Merry, Sally N.; Thabrew, Hiran; Bridgman, Heather; Stasiak, Karolina; Shepherd, Matthew; ... Fleming, Theresa M.; Cheek, Colleen; Merry, Sally N.; Thabrew, Hiran; Bridgman, Heather; Tasiak, Karolina; Shepherd, Matthew; ...
General Council of the Bar
King, Katie (4 January 2017). "Bar Council appoints crime QC as second non-London chairman in three years". Legal Cheek. ...
Cheek, Martin; Bayer, Clemens; Wilcock, Chris C. (2006). "Phylogenetic Relationships within the Subfamily Sterculioideae ( ...
Systematic Botany 26: 420-437 (abstract online here). Wilkie, P., Clark, A., Pennington, R. T., Cheek, M., Bayer, C. & Wilcock ... Cheek, Martin; Bayer, Clemens; Wilcock, Chris C. (2006). "Phylogenetic Relationships within the Subfamily Sterculioideae ( ...
Katie King (2017). "We asked the head of Durham Law School if Doxbridge is a thing". Legal Cheek. "Law firms' preferred ... Katie King (2017). "Is 'Doxbridge' a thing?". Legal Cheek. Emma Yeo (14 December 2015). "Durham is the best student city in the ... The Doxbridge portmanteau has failed to gain widespread recognition, and is usually used tongue-in-cheek to jokingly highlight ...
"High Court slams top family judge for not knowing what consent is". Legal Cheek. "Family courts 'not safe space' for domestic ... Legal Cheek. "The difference between a recital and an order". Stowe Family Law Blog. McKinney, CJ. " ...
Jare Henrik Tiihonen 2
"Cheek: JHT2". Musiikkituottajat - IFPI Finland ry. Retrieved 30 August 2013. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) v t e. ... Jare Henrik Tiihonen 2 is the sixth studio album by Finnish rapper Cheek. It was released on 22 September 2010. The album ...
Home automation for the elderly and disabled
Cheek, Penny; Nikpour, Linda; Nowlin, Heather (2005). "Aging Well With Smart Technology". Nursing Administration Quarterly. 29 ...
San Jose, California
Marty Cheek. "KQW Radio, San Jose". Bay Area Radio Museum. Archived from the original on February 3, 2007. Retrieved June 18, ...
Legal Cheek. 2020-06-29. Retrieved 2021-03-24. Gonella, Sophia (2020-07-03). "Allison Bailey v Stonewall". The Student Lawyer. ...
Sajid, M; Mallick A; Rimpel J; Bokari S; Cheek E; Baig M (2008). "Effect of heated and humidified carbon dioxide on patients ...
Beidaihe Conference (1958)
JSTOR j.ctt5vm1tm.6. Timothy., Cheek (2002). Mao Zedong and China's revolutions : a brief history with documents. Boston: ... OCLC 16802084.CS1 maint: numeric names: authors list (link) Timothy, Cheek (2015). The Intellectual in Modern Chinese History. ...
In December 2020, several media outlets, including The Lawyer and Legal Cheek, reported that BPP's Public Relations team had ... "BPP accused of 'disruptive editing' by Wikipedia". Legal Cheek. Retrieved 2 December 2020. BPP Holdings official site. ...
Jebb, M.; Cheek, M. (1997). "A skeletal revision of Nepenthes (Nepenthaceae)". Blumea. 42: 1-106. Moran, J.A.; Merbach, M.A.; ... Cheek, M.; Jebb, M. (2013). "The Nepenthes micramphora (Nepenthaceae) group, with two new species from Mindanao, Philippines". ...
Call signs in North America
Cheek, Marty. "About Doc Herrold". Pleasanton, California: Bay Area Radio Museum. Archived from the original on 2007-02-03. ...
CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) CS1 maint: multiple names: authors list (link) "Caroline Newman". Legal Cheek. ...
In: Regnum Vegetabile (see External links below). Soltis, D. E.; Clayton, J. W.; Davis, C. C.; Gitzendanner, M. A.; Cheek, M.; ...
Cheek Party Set
Andrew 'Cheek to Cheek' Eggerding's Mustache | DonorsChoose
Cheek to Cheek Archives - JazzTimes
Braised Ox Cheeks with Parsnip Gratin
... so that it can go into the oven with the ox cheeks. ... Braised Ox Cheeks with Parsnip Gratin. Braised Ox Cheeks with ... Preheat the oven to 150C/gas 2. Season the flour, tip it onto a plate and use it to coat the ox cheeks. Heat the oil in a ... Dot with the remaining butter, cover with foil and bake in the oven with the ox cheeks. After 21/4 hours, remove the foil and ... Tip the carrots into the casserole and cook for a further 45 minutes, until the cheeks are truly tender. Garnish the casserole ...
The Burning Cheek - Panorama - TakingITGlobal
Tips for Rosy Cheeks and Lips | Whole Foods Market
... which adds color to cheeks, lips and eyes. ... Since multitasking cheek-and-lip products are all the rage ... Tips for Rosy Cheeks and Lips. Tips for Rosy Cheeks and Lips. Since multitasking cheek-and-lip products are all the rage right ... Since multitasking cheek-and-lip products are all the rage right now, we asked our friends at Mineral Fusion to share a few ... which adds color to cheeks, lips and eyes. ... which adds color to cheeks, lips and eyes. ...
Chantecaille Cheek Shade (Various Shades) | SkinStore
Buy Chantecaille Cheek Shade (Various Shades) online at SkinStore with free shipping! We have a great range of Chantecaille ... Add a pop of colour to your complexion with the Cheek Shade from Chantecaille; a philanthropic French brand renowned for ... Add a pop of colour to your complexion with the Cheek Shade from Chantecaille; a philanthropic French brand renowned for ... of the net proceeds of all Cheek Shade sales will benefit the 6 charities championed by Chantecaille. ...
Trifecta Metallica Lip, Eye & Cheek Stick
... eyes and cheeks. These propel-repel sticks are packed with luminous metallic pigments to give you a prismatic shine. The silky ... eyes and cheeks. These propel-repel sticks are packed with lumin ... Apply directly from the pencil to the lips, eyelids and cheeks ... Trifecta Metallica is a one-stop, one-swipe shimmering stick that delivers a stunning gleam to your lips, eyes and cheeks. ...
Courtney Cheek - Professional Voice Over Talent | Voices
Courtney Cheek is a Professional Freelance Creative on Voices. Learn more about their skills, work experience, reviews, and ... How do I work with Courtney Cheek?. You can start working with Courtney Cheek in three simple steps:. * Invite Courtney to ... How do I pay Courtney Cheek?. Payment to Courtney Cheek is managed through our SurePayTM payment protection service in a few ...
Cheek Makeup | Makeup | Tarte Cosmetics
... cheek makeup including cheek stain, blush, bronzer, contour & highlight palettes to add the perfect glow to your cheeks. tarte ... clay play eye & cheek palette vol. II clay play eye & cheek palette vol. II ... sugar rush™ beach cheeks cream blush sugar rush™ beach cheeks cream blush ... sugar rush™ best in class eye & cheek duo sugar rush™ best in class eye & cheek duo ...
Cut: Cheek, Striploin
Lip + Cheek | Beautypedia
Milk Makeups Lip + Cheek has appealing aspects, but some ingredient missteps mean its not the multitasking dynamo the brand ... Youll find superior options for both lips and cheeks on our list of Best Lipsticks and Best Blushes (which also include some ... The problem with this product is that the beneficial oils in Lip + Cheek are joined by tangerine oil, orange peel wax, and ... Youll see a glowy look that lasts remarkably well throughout the day with minimal fading on cheeks (though more on lips, ...
Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Blush | Sephora
'Cheek - abnormalities' | Catalogue search | Wellcome...
Forever Peach Just Kissed® Lip and Cheek Stain Sample - jane iredale
Benjamin Cheek, MD | MagMutual
Benjamin (Ben) Cheek has been a practicing OB-GYN for more than 30 years. Like many drawn to medicine, he has always enjoyed ... Cheek became involved in the MagMutual board after meeting its leaders and other board members. He saw it as a great ... Cheek on the MagMutual Board of Directors since 1998. He currently serves on the audit and finance committees and the MagMutual ...
AGV CHEEK PADS CORSA R (MS) - BLACK
AGV CHEEK PADS CORSA R (XS) - BLACK
ColourPop Butterfly Beach Super Shock Cheek (Highlighter) Dupes & Swatch Comparisons
Violet Argente (Blush)
Home Products Makeup Cheeks Blush Pressed Powder Cheek Color Violet Argente (Blush) ... It had medium pigmentation that was buildable to semi-opaque coverage on the cheeks with two to three layers. The texture was ... Formulated with spherical pearls and rich emollients, this cheek color glides onto your skin with the comfort of a cream, ...
ColourPop Rocket Science Super Shock Cheek (Highlighter) Dupes & Swatch Comparisons
CLAUDETTE CHEEK DUO | NARS Cosmetics
CLAUDETTE CHEEK DUO: A limited edition duo of sophisticated matte Blush shades for a natural-looking rush of color. NARS ... Claudette Cheek Duo is rated 4.5 out of 5 by 11. Rated 5 out of 5 by Sierrasf from My favorite blush ever I was so sad when ... Rated 5 out of 5 by Tigerman from Please add permanently to your collection Love this duo cheek color! Date published: 2021-01- ... Cheek to chic. A duo of sophisticated Blush shades for a natural-looking rush of color. Our cult-favorite, bestselling blush ...
No More Heroes 3 Gets A New Tongue-In-Cheek Trailer That (Poorly) Explains The Series - GameSpot
AGV CHEEK PADS AX-8 EVO (M) - BLACK
... $34.95 (USD) ID N° 21KIT75122008001. ... AGV CHEEK PADS AX-8 EVO (M) - BLACK. $34.95 (USD) ID N° 21KIT75122008001. ... AGV CHEEK PADS AX-8 EVO (M) - BLACK. Details. https://www.agv.com/us/en/agv-cheek-pads-ax-8-evo-%28m%29---black/ ... Accessories AX-8 EVO AGV CHEEK PADS AX-8 EVO (M) - BLACK ...
Allmouth Cheek Features - License unique food articles ❘ StockFood
V3 CHEEK PADS, 40MM (S,L,XL) [BLK] OS | Fox Racing®
Cut: Cheek, Sausage--AND--Hot-Dog
Grey-cheekedCheekbones2018WiktionaryTongueBlush20202016Norwood CheekRashSearchSlapped cheek syTurn the OMakeupAnatomyOne'sChip CheekChris CheekMenuApplesMidfielderFacialSwabBeefSixersSofterChelseaImplantsFleshyExplanationHamsterNounMainArticle2021ExplanationsNoseFaceSpeciesJesusAdultsLeftChekeEngland'sFreeTeethPowderOccasionallyChewGordonCosmeticKissBlocksLipsTendPunchDebutNerve
- The grey-cheeked mangabey (Lophocebus albigena) is an Old World monkey that can be found in the forests of Central Africa. (redorbit.com)
- The diet of the grey-cheeked mangabey consists of shoots, flowers, and insects, but it mainly eats fruits such as figs. It will eat seasonal fruit as well. (redorbit.com)
- The grey-cheeked mangabey will live in groups of up to thirty individuals, and these groups may contain several males. (redorbit.com)
- In 2007, Colin Groves broke the three recognized subspecies of the grey-cheeked mangabey into the species level, classifying one, johnstoni, into two species. (redorbit.com)
- High cheekbones Blushing Cheek augmentation Erythema infectiosum Tongue-in-cheek Zygomatic bone Cheek kissing Slap cheek "cheek" at Dorland's Medical Dictionary Klaus-Dieter Budras, Klaus-Dieter Budras (2003). (wikipedia.org)
- Define, sculpt and effortlessly highlight your cheeks and cheekbones with this radiant Blush Duo. (nuskin.com)
- Malar augmentation, known also as cheek implants, is a surgical procedure that highlights the cheekbones. (ohsu.edu)
- Courtney Cheek is an actress, known for Beyond The After (2020), The Price of Fame (2018) and Pizza Hut: Sweet Catch (2018). (imdb.com)
- Look up cheek in Wiktionary, the free dictionary. (wikipedia.org)
- During mastication (chewing), the cheeks and tongue between them serve to keep the food between the teeth. (wikipedia.org)
- We appreciate that readers enjoy Delaplane, even though a reading of even one column shows that often his tongue is pushing his cheek very far out. (latimes.com)
- This phrase alludes to the facial expression created by putting one's tongue in one's cheek. (wiktionary.org)
- The fellow who gave this all-hail thrust his tongue in his cheek to some scapegraces like himself. (wiktionary.org)
- He gave a tongue-in-cheek explanation of why the sky was blue, offering a theory about some primordial discount on light blue paint. (wiktionary.org)
- He portrayed them tongue-in-cheek as great lawgivers, as Solons. (wiktionary.org)
- After sharing some sad songs, the actor decided to poke fun at his compositions by writing down some tongue-in-cheek poetry. (adweek.com)
- Not at all tongue-in-cheek. (yahoo.com)
- Aaron Vanek Appreciation Society - Not at all tongue-in-cheek. (yahoo.com)
- Roots bandleader Ahmir "Questlove" Thompson said the music that his group played on Jimmy Fallon's "Late Night" program as Michele Bachmann walked on the set Monday night was "a tongue-in-cheek and spur of the moment decision. (wsj.com)
- Questlove said in a statement to Speakeasy: "The performance was a tongue-in-cheek and spur of the moment decision. (wsj.com)
- Helen Rosner, The New Yorker , "We Are All Irrational Panic Shoppers," 5 Mar. 2020 Wright, a cheerful, apple- cheeked , forty-two-year-old professor with wispy brown hair, is at the vanguard of a new movement in SETI. (merriam-webster.com)
- With heartfelt sadness, the family of Bruce Cheek announces that he passed away peacefully at the age of 65 on September 6th, 2016. (bclocalnews.com)
- Same goes for the video, directed by Norwood Cheek. (stereogum.com)
- A bright red rash may appear on both cheeks. (www.nhs.uk)
- The cheek rash normally fades within 2 weeks. (www.nhs.uk)
- It's hard to avoid spreading slapped cheek syndrome because most people do not know they have it until they get the rash. (www.nhs.uk)
- The rash on the cheeks is often followed by a rash on the arms, legs and trunk. (netdoctor.co.uk)
- In people with slapped-cheek rash from fifth disease, the degree of redness can vary and can often be subtle. (cdc.gov)
- Like many of the viruses of childhood, it produces non-specific symptoms such as a mild temperature (37-38°C), general malaise and lack of appetite accompanied by a typical red rash on one or both cheeks of the child. (netdoctor.co.uk)
- Adam Mann, The New Yorker , "Intelligent Ways to Search for Extraterrestrials," 3 Oct. 2019 Still, just as the Bears offense readied to head back on the field with Daniel at the controls, Nagy and Trubisky stood cheek to cheek on the sidelines. (merriam-webster.com)
Slapped cheek sy9
- Slapped cheek syndrome (fifth disease) is common in children and should clear up on its own within 3 weeks. (www.nhs.uk)
- The first sign of slapped cheek syndrome is usually feeling unwell for a few days. (www.nhs.uk)
- You do not usually need to see a GP for slapped cheek syndrome. (www.nhs.uk)
- Tell your midwife or a GP if you're pregnant or have a weakened immune system and have been near someone with slapped cheek syndrome. (www.nhs.uk)
- Slapped cheek syndrome is caused by a virus (parvovirus B19). (www.nhs.uk)
- Let the school or teacher know if your child has slapped cheek syndrome. (www.nhs.uk)
- The common name is 'slapped cheek syndrome' because the cheeks are typically red and inflamed as if the face has been slapped hard. (netdoctor.co.uk)
- So it is important that any child thought to have slapped cheek syndrome does not go near any woman who is known to be in early pregnancy. (netdoctor.co.uk)
- Fifth disease, or 'slapped cheek syndrome' ( erythema infectiosum ) is a not uncommon illness in pre-school children. (netdoctor.co.uk)
Turn the O1
- At a Quaker Meeting some years ago, a speaker stood up and explained the original meaning of turn the other cheek, which Jesus espoused. (countercurrents.org)
- In human anatomy , cheek teeth may refer solely to the molars, although this usage is not common. (everything2.com)
- A mesmerizing debut novel by Chip Cheek, Cape May explores the social and sexual mores of 1950s America through the eyes of a newly married couple from the genteel south corrupted by sophisticated New England urbanites. (macmillan.com)
- This self-titled debut finds the trio (pianist Marko Martinovic, bassist Kristor Brodsgaard, drummer Janus Templeton) alongside special guest saxophonist Chris Cheek on six of the nine tracks, covering original and new material. (allaboutjazz.com)
- Chris Cheek, who has been making a name for himself as a smooth and versatile saxophonist, is featured heavily, and he glows on slower numbers like "Inconsequence of Life where his blustery tone is diffused with sentiment. (allaboutjazz.com)
- Chris Cheek: tenor saxophone (1-4,6,7). (allaboutjazz.com)
- Reuters) - Chelsea midfielder Ruben Loftus-Cheek will not be allowed to leave the club during the January transfer window, manager Maurizio Sarri said on Tuesday. (reuters.com)
- Reuters) - England midfielder Ruben Loftus-Cheek is eager to play regularly for Chelsea next season but admitted that the lofty expectations at the Premier League club makes it difficult for academy players to break into the first team. (reuters.com)
- Adding volume to the cheek areas or middle of the face below the eyes with implants can improve facial contours and impart a more youthful appearance to the face. (hopkinsmedicine.org)
- [ 1 ] Many of these cancers occur on the face, including the cheeks, which comprise a significant portion of the overall facial surface area. (medscape.com)
- Facial implants are used to enhance certain features of your face, including your cheeks or your jaw line. (medicinenet.com)
- So presenting the left facial cheek meant outright defiance. (countercurrents.org)
- OHSU surgeons provide a number of services to enhance the cheek and chin, including chin augmentation, cheek implants and general chin surgery to create facial balance. (ohsu.edu)
- Tom Parker-Bowles is here to show us how the lesser known beef cheek can make a delicious dish for all the family. (itv.com)
- Both veal and beef yield choice cheeks, but where beef cheeks pack a powerful punch of meat-induced ecstasy, veal cheeks are the softer, subtler version, excruciatingly tender and more delicate in flavor. (metroactive.com)
- In northern Mexico, near the border of Texas, beef cheeks are cooked into legendary barbacoa , an indigenous variation of barbecue. (metroactive.com)
- Lasciati i Sixers, Cheeks gioca con i San Antonio Spurs , i New York Knicks e gli Atlanta Hawks , terminando la sua carriera NBA ai New Jersey Nets alla fine della stagione 1992-93. (wikipedia.org)
- The Sixers fired head coach Maurice Cheeks today, replacing him with director of player personnel Tony DiLeo. (philly.com)
- For a look that's flattering, warm, and a bit on the softer side, a cheek tint is always a great option. (popsugar.com)
- Cheek implants can also restore a more natural appearance to the face after reconstructive surgery for cancer, other illness or traumatic injury. (hopkinsmedicine.org)
- Cheek implants are removable and can be made of silicon. (hopkinsmedicine.org)
- Scarring is seldom an issue with cheek implants since the surgeon is likely to insert the implant through an incision inside the mouth or lower eyelid. (hopkinsmedicine.org)
- Most people feel a stretched, tight sensation in the cheek area after getting cheek implants or fillers, but this usually subsides in a week. (hopkinsmedicine.org)
- Cheek implants are placed through an incision hidden in the mouth. (ohsu.edu)
- Cheeks are fleshy in humans,  the skin being suspended by the chin and the jaws , and forming the lateral wall of the human mouth, visibly touching the cheekbone below the eye. (wikipedia.org)
- In cultures and situations where cheek kissing is the social norm, the failure or refusal to give or accept a kiss is commonly taken as an indicator of antipathy between the people, and to dispel such an implication and avoid giving offense may require an explanation, such as the person has a contagious disease such as a cold. (wikipedia.org)
- There is, of course, a German word for it: Hamsterkäufe, meaning to shop like a nervous, bulging- cheeked hamster. (merriam-webster.com)
- Recent Examples on the Web: Noun The wounded man was grazed on the cheek and struck twice in shoulder. (merriam-webster.com)
- However when sweating up the main the old cheek block exploded, I have some Barton Cheek Blocks I was going to fit for reefing lines and kicker but these are 4 bolt fittings, does anyone know of a source of the older three bolt type that came with the boat, can you drill the 4 bolt one to fit original holes or do you have to codge it? (flickr.com)
- [ 2 , 3 ] This article reviews the principles of cheek reconstruction, from aesthetic and anatomic considerations (see the images below) to specific reconstructive options. (medscape.com)
- In this article, cheek reconstruction is indicated for the surgical excision of a variety of cutaneous tumors. (medscape.com)
- Washington Post , "Megan Thee Stallion, Taylor Swift win big on a Grammy night that felt tastefully small," 15 Mar. 2021 Dua shared a photo of Anwar making her pancakes and later, her kissing him on the cheek . (merriam-webster.com)
- Carolyn Twersky, Seventeen , "A Complete Timeline of Dua Lipa and Anwar Hadid's Relationship," 10 Mar. 2021 Recent Examples on the Web: Verb One of my favorite Huggs-Era memories is of the 6-5 Martin slam-dancing chest to cheek with North Carolina's 7-foot center Eric Montross in an Elite 8 game the Bearcats almost stole. (merriam-webster.com)
- Acosta and her colleagues admit there are plenty of brain-free explanations for the biased orientation of Jesus' cheek. (wired.com)
- The cheeks (Latin: buccae) constitute the area of the face below the eyes and between the nose and the left or right ear. (wikipedia.org)
- [ 8 ] Even so, the subunit principle of reconstruction is not as critical here as it is on the nose, because cheek subunits themselves are less distinct. (medscape.com)
- your cheek bones, tip and bridge of nose, and cupid's bow. (wikihow.com)
- Before or after he conjured the mountains, the cross and the executioners, he drew Jesus' face turned to the right, his left cheek toward the viewer. (wired.com)
- When it came to Jesus' face, however, Altdorfer was more conformist, painting his head turned to the right, left cheek towards the viewer. (wired.com)
- In some vertebrates , markings on the cheek area, particularly immediately beneath the eye, often serve as important distinguishing features between species or individuals . (wikipedia.org)
- species of rodents possessing internal cheek pouch es. (britannica.com)
- avibase.bsc-eoc.org/species.jsp?lang=EN&id=563A848D0E. (flickr.com)
- In fact, when Lealani Acosta and her colleagues recently scoured the archives of the world's art museums to inspect 550 images of Christ on the cross, they discovered that over 90 per cent portrayed Jesus with his head turned to the right, his left cheek towards the viewer. (wired.com)
- By making Jesus' left-cheek prominent, crucifixion artists may have taken unknowing advantage of other facts from neuroscience too. (wired.com)
- Which cheek did Jesus turn? (wired.com)
- In the time of Jesus, one was supposed to turn the right cheek to overlords and masters. (countercurrents.org)
- Cheek kissing of young children by adults of both sexes is perhaps the most common cheek kiss in North America. (wikipedia.org)
- Cheek kissing between adults, when it occurs at all, is most often done between a man and woman who know each other well, such as between relatives or close friends. (wikipedia.org)
- In 1988, for example, when a group led by Joan Borod had judges assess the intensity of emotion shown by right-handed men, the left cheek was consistently rated more expressive. (wired.com)
- The reason, these researchers surmised, is that the right brain hemisphere, which controls the left cheek, plays a dominant role in emotional expression. (wired.com)
- Left: Middle cheek defect with proposed island pedicle flap repair. (medscape.com)
- If you add those numbers, you're left with Cheeks impact being -- about -- neutral. (philly.com)
- Sir Thomas Cheek, Cheeke or Cheke (died March 1659) was an English politician who sat in the House of Commons in every parliament between 1614 and 1653. (wikipedia.org)
- Cheek was the son of Henry Cheke and his wife Frances Radclyffe (daughter of Sir Humphrey Radclyffe of Elstow and sister of Edward Radclyffe, 6th Earl of Sussex), and grandson of Sir John Cheke, royal preceptor and classical scholar. (wikipedia.org)
- Ruben Loftus-Cheek fired his way into World Cup contention as England's young guns impressed against world champions Germany on Friday night. (dailymail.co.uk)
- Loftus-Cheek could be in line to start England's next Group G game against Panama on Sunday after an impressive 10-minute cameo in the opening win over Tunisia earlier this week. (reuters.com)
- While in most cases the extensive mobility of cheek skin provides for excellent and relatively simple closures following tumor extirpation, larger defects, those located near free margins, or those within areas of decreased skin laxity may require a more complicated closure. (medscape.com)
- Cheek reconstruction requires attention to the free margins of the lower eyelid, nasal rim, upper lip, and oral commissure. (medscape.com)
- The area between the inside of the cheek and the teeth and gums is called the vestibule or buccal pouch or buccal cavity and forms part of the mouth . (wikipedia.org)
- In zoology and animal husbandry , ' cheek teeth' is a term that refers collectively to both the molars and premolars . (everything2.com)
- Twenty-five (25) Winner(s) will receive Jane's Multi-Colored Cheek Powder (ARV: $12). (womansday.com)
- Cows chew cud with their cheeks. (metroactive.com)
- Born in Chilliwack, B.C., he is predeceased by his parents: Gordon and Doreen Cheek. (bclocalnews.com)
- Each cheek is a large cosmetic unit demarcated by several junction lines as follows: medially at the nasofacial groove and melolabial crease, laterally at the preauricular crease, superiorly at the orbital rim and superior zygomatic arch, and inferiorly at the border of the mandible. (medscape.com)
- In a cheek kiss, both persons lean forward and either lightly touch cheek with cheek or lip with cheek. (wikipedia.org)
- In the United States and Canada, the cheek kiss may involve one or both cheeks. (wikipedia.org)
- Giving someone a kiss on the cheek is also a common occurrence between loving couples. (wikipedia.org)
- Whether francophone or other, people of the opposite sex often kiss once on each cheek. (wikipedia.org)
- In Chile brothers and cousins are expected to kiss on the cheek, while in Argentina everyone kisses everyone. (wikipedia.org)
- The conclusion that many of us reached was that if it could happen to Cordie Cheek, who had been seized within three blocks of the Fisk Chapel, it could happen to any of us. (rug.nl)
- furry ears and huge internal cheek pouch es that open inside the lips and extend to behind the shoulders. (britannica.com)
- Immigrant groups tend to have their own norms for cheek kissing, usually carried over from their native country. (wikipedia.org)
- Cheek tints have enough punch to be noticeable but are light enough so you don't feel as if you've overdone it. (popsugar.com)
- In particular, Loftus-Cheek shone on his international debut, dominating the vastly more experienced Mesut Ozil for large sections of the game. (dailymail.co.uk)